时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh shit. | 前请提要 该死 |
[00:02] | I’m sittin’ here looking at timestamped photos | 我现在正看着一张录像截图 上面有那晚的时间戳 |
[00:05] | of the Dimases | 纽约警局 |
[00:06] | outside before the fire alarm even went off! | 迪马斯父子 在火警响起之前已经在大楼外了 |
[00:09] | Oh god. | 我的天 |
[00:10] | There may still be a murderer in the building. | 大楼里可能还有一个谋杀犯 |
[00:12] | You mean my girlfriend was right? | 你是说我的女朋友是对的? |
[00:14] | I don’t know, you guys. | 我不确定 |
[00:15] | Don’t you think it feels a little too easy? | 各位 你们不觉得一切都太简单了吗? |
[00:17] | I’d take another look at Howard. | 换作是我 我会再核实一下霍华德 |
[00:19] | Tim did not die because of a cat, Jan! | 蒂姆不是因为一只猫死的 珍 |
[00:23] | Jan, we kinda worked on this as a team together. | 珍 我们是个团队 |
[00:26] | And I’m not on the team. | 我不在团队里 |
[00:28] | -Well, I wouldn’t put it like that. -Oh, I would. | -我不会那么说 -我会 |
[00:32] | No, no, you have great ideas! | 不 你的想法很棒… |
[00:33] | Charles, let her go! We’re on the clock! | 查尔斯 让她走 我们时间不多了 |
[00:34] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[00:36] | Is it cancer? | -你得了癌症吗? |
[00:37] | It’s anxiety. It happens sometimes when I talk to people. | -我有焦虑症 我跟别人说话时偶尔会发作 |
[00:40] | They’re cleaning out Tim Kono’s apartment tomorrow, | 他们明天要清空蒂姆·科诺的公寓 |
[00:42] | so we’re gonna look around for clues before everything’s gone. | 所以我们要在一切消失之前找找线索 |
[00:45] | Sex toys! We got sex toys, people! | 性爱玩具!我们找到了性爱玩具 伙计们 |
[00:48] | Remember not to judge. There’s nothing– nothing shameful about… | 记住别对别人评头论足 |
[00:51] | deviant sexual pursuits. | 变态的性癖没什么可耻的 我在看着你 |
[01:00] | Jan! | 珍! |
[01:03] | Jan! J-Help! | 珍! |
[01:05] | Anybody! Help! | 救命!快来人啊! |
[01:22] | New York in winter is no friend of the bassoon. | 冬天的纽约对巴松管非常不友好 |
[01:28] | A cold instrument will go flat on you. | 冰冷的乐器会走音 |
[01:35] | It takes extra time and care to warm her up. | 需要付出额外的时间和关爱让它升温 |
[01:38] | To make her feel comfortable in your hands again. | 让它在你的手中恢复元气 |
[01:41] | Jan! We’re getting help! | 珍 我们要找人帮忙 |
[01:42] | Help! Anybody! We’re getting help… | 救命!来人啊!我们需要帮助 |
[01:46] | I’ve avoided giving my bassoon a name, like Betty, | 我一直没给我的巴松管取名 比如贝蒂什么的 |
[01:50] | preferring to think of her as a beautiful stranger. | 我更愿意在演奏时 把它看作是一个美丽的陌生人 |
[01:55] | To make it special every time I pick her up. | 尽快好起来! 每次我拿起它的那一刻都是特别的 |
[01:59] | Like we’re meeting for the first time. | 仿佛我们是初次相遇 |
[02:05] | Learning if we might play well with each other, | 不确定我们能否相处融洽 |
[02:08] | if we might work as one, | 能否合二为一 |
[02:11] | which is the only way it can work. | 但这是唯一的出路 |
[02:27] | Don’t adjust without my help. | 没有我的帮忙不要乱动 |
[02:30] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:31] | You’re wincing. I can see you wince. | 你都疼得呲牙咧嘴了 我都看见了 |
[02:35] | There’s no way you can play a concert tomorrow. | 你明天不能在音乐会上演奏 |
[02:37] | All I have to do is sit. | 我只需要坐着吹就好了 |
[02:39] | And blow. | |
[02:42] | No comment on that? | 没有什么想说的? |
[02:44] | I mean, I enjoyed hearing you say it. | 我喜欢听你这么说 |
[02:46] | Ow. | |
[02:47] | You know, I want to kill whoever did this to you. | 我真想杀了那个捅伤你的家伙 |
[02:50] | If it was Howard the cat guy, who you tried to remind us of, | 如果是你之前提醒我们要注意的 那个猫奴霍华德 |
[02:53] | I want to snap his leg off | 我要把他的腿敲掉 |
[02:55] | like I snapped off his cat’s leg. | 就像我敲掉他家猫的腿 |
[02:58] | I don’t know that story. That’s hot. | 我不知道这个故事 但你很性感 |
[03:00] | You know, you should’ve mentioned Howard to the cops. | 你应该把霍华德报告给警察 |
[03:03] | You need some proof to do that, | 这种事得有证据 |
[03:05] | -and I never saw the person. -Yeah. | 我都没见过他本人 |
[03:08] | I can’t believe I let myself get distracted. | 是啊 真不敢相信我被他们带跑偏了 |
[03:11] | First, by Oliver and his idiot Sting theory, | 一开始是奥利弗和他那愚蠢的斯汀理论 |
[03:15] | and then by Mabel, | 然后是梅布和珠宝还有迪马斯父子 |
[03:16] | and the jewels, and the Dimases. | |
[03:18] | Well, you guys did solve one murder. | 你们确实破解了一桩谋杀案 只不过不是蒂姆·科诺这桩 |
[03:22] | Just not Tim Kono. | 《每日快讯报》 可耻!把他们关起来! |
[03:25] | You could’ve been killed. | 你差点就没命了 |
[03:27] | All because they had to rush out a podcast. | 都是因为他们急着做播客 |
[03:31] | You know… | 我要告诉他们我退出了 |
[03:33] | I need to tell them I’m out. | |
[03:35] | And, you know, cutting people loose is not one of my things. | 主动跟别人断绝关系不是我的风格 |
[03:40] | Mabel’s gonna be looking at me with those damn cocker spaniel eyes. | 梅布一定会用可怜巴巴的狗狗眼看我 |
[03:44] | Look, I support what you want, | 听着 不论你做什么我都支持你 |
[03:45] | but this means a lot to you. They do. | 但这个播客对你很重要 他们也是 |
[03:49] | They do. | 他们确实很重要 |
[03:50] | Well, at least one of ’em does. | 至少其中一个是 |
[03:55] | But you mean more. | 但你更重要 |
[04:03] | -You know what? | |
[04:05] | I want to take you away from this building to some place sunny. | 知道吗?我要带你离开这个大楼 去一个阳光明媚的地方 |
[04:08] | You know, I can get tan, | 我可以晒成古胴色 |
[04:09] | although I turn sort of a, you know, pinkish-lavender. | 不过我会晒成那种红不红紫不紫的颜色 |
[04:14] | Lester? | 莱斯特 |
[04:17] | Now? | 现在? |
[04:18] | Okay, fine… | 好吧 |
[04:22] | Is– Someone’s coming up? | 有人要来? |
[04:24] | Pataki, my stunt double from Brazzos. | 帕塔基 我演《布拉佐斯》时的替身演员 |
[04:26] | Your stunt double from 20 years ago just pops over? | 你20年前的替身演员突然要来拜访? |
[04:29] | Yeah, it’s a thing. | 对 |
[04:31] | Pataki makes it a point to stop by every year | 这是个传统 帕塔基每年都会 |
[04:32] | when the big stunt awards are in town, | 趁着市里举办替身演员颁奖典礼时 过来看望我 |
[04:34] | like we’re still best buds. | 好像我们仍然是好哥们一样 |
[04:36] | I forgot it was this week. | 我忘了是这周 |
[04:37] | -Well, nice to stay connected. -No. | 保持联系挺好的 |
[04:39] | Bad timing, which is also a Pataki thing. | 不 他来得不是时候 这是帕塔基的另一个特色 |
[04:42] | We have kind of a complicated history, | 我们有复杂的过往 |
[04:44] | but I’m gonna make this go away. | 但我会打发他走的 |
[04:52] | -Savage! -Whoa! | 萨维奇! |
[04:59] | Well. Who do we have here? | 哎呀 这是谁啊? 第九集 《加时》 |
[05:52] | OLIVER We here at Only Murders in the Building | 这里是《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》 |
[05:54] | want to issue just a quick correction | 我们想发布一个关于上周那期播客的更正 |
[05:57] | regarding last week’s episode. | |
[05:59] | We now know the true killer of Tim Kono | 我们现在查明杀害蒂姆·科诺的真凶 |
[06:01] | was not Teddy or Theo Dimas. | 不是迪马斯父子 |
[06:04] | So, you know, just… | 所以 |
[06:05] | forget about that. | 把这事忘了吧 |
[06:08] | That’s what they call a retraction | 从新闻诚信的角度 |
[06:10] | in the high halls of journalistic integrity. | 人们称这种行为叫“撤回” |
[06:13] | All part of the thrill of being | 这是我们第一个边调查边发布的播客 |
[06:15] | the first investigative podcast to publish as we go. | 一个扣人心弦的小插曲 |
[06:19] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[06:20] | this means last week’s episode was not our finale. | 这意味着上周那集不是大结局 |
[06:24] | And we can all still enjoy the fine dips and wraps | 业主会议 今日 |
[06:27] | from Dimas Delis, safe in the knowledge | 事项 谋杀案和荒唐的播客 我们可以继续享用迪马斯熟食店 |
[06:30] | that the owners haven’t murdered anyone | 美味的蘸酱和鸡肉卷 把心放到肚子里 店主在过去的几个月里 |
[06:32] | in the last few months. | 没有谋杀过任何人 《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》 加时 |
[06:35] | Am I the only one happy the Dimases got accused | 只有我一个人很开心看到迪马斯父子 |
[06:37] | of something they didn’t do? | 因为他们没做过的事被指责吗? |
[06:39] | Back at you, fuckers. | “活该 一对混蛋” |
[06:41] | I like it, too, but who killed Tim? | 我也很开 心但究竟是谁杀了蒂姆? |
[06:45] | I mean, there was a note on Jan’s door | 珍遇刺之前 |
[06:47] | before she got stabbed. | 有人在她门上贴了字条 |
[06:48] | There was a note on Oliver’s door | 奥利弗的狗被人下毒前 |
[06:50] | before his dog got poisoned. | 门上也有个字条 |
[06:52] | So what, there’s just this person running around | 所以 |
[06:55] | leaving notes, poisoning, and stabbing, and… | 是有一个人到处给别人贴条 然后又是下毒又是捅人的… |
[07:00] | Wait, did you just… | -等下 |
[07:02] | Yeah, it took you long enough. | 你… |
[07:03] | Hm. | -是啊 你才发现啊 |
[07:05] | I had to clean it up. | 我得梳洗一番 |
[07:06] | My dad’s taking me upstate to meet this lawyer | 我爸爸要带我去上城见个律师 |
[07:08] | who says he can help me get my name cleared. | 他说可以帮我洗清罪名 |
[07:11] | All thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[07:13] | I don’t know if I like it. | 我不确定我喜欢 |
[07:15] | -Why don’t we see? -Yeah. | -让我看看 -好 |
[07:21] | -Do you like it? Yeah? -I like it. | -你喜欢吗? -我现在喜欢了 |
[07:23] | I like it. | -是吗? -我现在喜欢了 迁出通知书 |
[07:41] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[07:44] | So, for the next six hours, I’m fightin’ off a live gator | 所以随后的六个小时 |
[07:47] | with a broken-off bourbon bottle, | 我用一个碎掉的波旁酒酒瓶 跟一只活的鳄鱼战斗 |
[07:49] | and this guy’s complaining about a sunburn he got on an airboat. | 而这家伙则在抱怨坐汽艇被晒伤了 |
[07:51] | I can’t believe he didn’t tell you this story. | 真不敢相信他竟然没告诉你这件事 |
[07:54] | Well, we’ve only known each other a few weeks, | 我们刚认识几周 |
[07:57] | and half that time, I’ve been recovering | 其中一半时间 |
[07:59] | from an assault/stabbing. | 我都用来从袭击和刺伤中恢复 |
[08:02] | Oh, adorable. | 可爱 |
[08:04] | So you two are freshly in lurrrve, mm? | 所以你们刚好上? |
[08:08] | Learning each other’s foibles, | 了解彼此的怪癖 |
[08:09] | discovering what makes the other climax. | 探索怎么做能让对方高潮 |
[08:12] | And you’re getting with him | 你正好在他因为那个播客名声大噪时 |
[08:13] | right as he’s heating up, what with this podcast. | 搭上了他 |
[08:15] | -I don’t know about “heating up.” -Hey, hey. | 名声大噪谈不上吧 |
[08:18] | I’ve been listening, okay? I saw you on Fallon. | 嘿 我一直在收听 好吧? 法隆的脱口秀节目上提到你了 |
[08:20] | You are about to get Tarantino’d, man! | 昆丁马上要找你拍电影了 伙计! |
[08:23] | And you’re gonna need me | 你需要我在一旁助你东山再起 |
[08:25] | by your side for the resurgence. | |
[08:28] | Ah. Fuckaroonies, it’s my agent. | 该死 |
[08:30] | -I have to take this. | 是我的经纪人 我必须得接 |
[08:33] | Hello, Sy. | 你好 |
[08:34] | Mm-hmm. | 赛 |
[08:36] | Yeah, I’m with him right now. | 对 |
[08:38] | He looks great! Mwah! | 我跟他在一起呢 他看上去好极了 |
[08:40] | Probably gonna have to age me up just a little bit. | 可能得稍微给我化老点 |
[08:43] | Yeah, some jowls, some eye stuff, and then we’re good to go. | 对 加个双下巴 眼袋什么的 就齐活了 |
[08:45] | Okay. Oh! Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 哦 对 |
[08:47] | Hey, listen, um, I gotta talk to him about my next gig. | 我要跟他谈谈我下一部戏的事 |
[08:50] | I’m doubling for Tilda Swinton. Hm. Can I, uh… | 我给蒂尔达·斯文顿做替身 我能… |
[08:53] | Yeah, you can take it in the next room. | 你可以去隔壁房间接电话 |
[08:54] | Oh! Tilda’s shoulder, hip measurement? | 蒂尔达的肩膀和屁股的尺寸跟你一模一样 |
[08:57] | Exact same as yours. | |
[08:58] | Hey, Jan, you think you could, uh, | 珍 |
[09:00] | rustle up a little coffee? | 你能给我煮点咖啡吗? |
[09:03] | She’s kind of a kick. | 她挺有意思的 |
[09:05] | Yeah, everybody loves Sazz. | 是的 所有人都喜欢萨斯 |
[09:07] | Sazz? That’s her first name? | -萨斯?这是她的姓吗? -对 |
[09:09] | Yeah. Sazz was always more popular than I was on the set, | 萨斯在片场比我受欢迎 |
[09:13] | and she was better at everything than I was. | 她什么事都做得比我好 |
[09:15] | -I doubt that. -Oh really? | 我表示怀疑 |
[09:17] | Well, ask my ex-girlfriend, Cookie, who left me for Sazz. | 是吗?去问问我的前女友库琪 她甩了我跟萨斯好了 |
[09:19] | -What? -Yeah, season six. | -什么? |
[09:22] | And then, I had to spend three more seasons with her | 然后我还要继续跟她拍三季 |
[09:23] | while she shacked up with Cookie. | 每天看着她跟库琪腻歪 |
[09:25] | And I couldn’t fire her ’cause the crew would hate me. | 我不能解雇她 因为摄制组一定会恨死我 |
[09:27] | -Well now, I don’t like her. -Hm. | 现在我不喜欢她了 |
[09:29] | I don’t want you feeling second to anyone, Charles-Haden Savage. | 我不想让你觉得自己比任何人差 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 |
[09:37] | -I’ll get that. -I’ll get the coffee. | -我去开 -我去煮咖啡 |
[09:44] | -Hey, how you feeling? -Oh, better. | 嗨 你好点了吗? |
[09:46] | I have the best caretaker looking after me. | 好多了 我有最棒的看护照顾我 |
[09:48] | Oh, that’s so sweet. | 真甜蜜啊 |
[09:50] | -Where is that good guy? | 那个好男人在哪? |
[09:53] | You hear that, Brazzos? You still got it. | 你听见了吗 布拉佐斯?你仍然宝刀未老 |
[09:54] | -Oh my gosh! I’m so sorry. -Ah! | 我的天!抱歉 |
[09:57] | What up! | 你们好吗? |
[09:58] | -Ah! | -Ah! The fuck? |
[09:59] | My stunt double from Brazzos. | -搞什么? -我演《布拉佐斯》时的替身 |
[10:01] | Sazz Pataki. Happens all the time. | 萨斯·帕塔基 这种事经常发生 |
[10:04] | Oh, you’re… | 哦 你…哇 |
[10:06] | Wow, that’s pretty progressive for the early ’90s. | 对一个1990年代的人来说 你真的很与时俱进了 |
[10:08] | Yeah, well, I’ve been called a groundbreaker, | 是啊 |
[10:09] | among other things. | 大家都叫我”开创者” 我还有很多别的代号 |
[10:11] | A stuntwoman. That’s badass. | 女替身 很厉害 |
[10:14] | I did some of my own stunts. | -我自己也会做特技 |
[10:15] | Yeah, you rode a bike. | -是啊 你骑过摩托 |
[10:17] | Mm. Anybody want coffee? | -有人要喝咖啡吗? -好啊 |
[10:20] | -Uh, sure. -Yeah, I guess. | -好的 |
[10:22] | -I got it. | -我去开 |
[10:23] | -Thank you. | -Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[10:24] | You know, I’ve been looking at your, uh, | 我一直在看你那个《美丽心灵》展示板 |
[10:25] | “Beautiful Mind” situation back there. | |
[10:28] | I have some thoughts. | 我有些想法 |
[10:30] | Hm. | |
[10:33] | So, Bunny’s a fuckface. | 邦尼是个贱人 你好 |
[10:35] | Oh! Hey, Jan. How’s your back? | 珍 你后背怎么样了? |
[10:38] | -Oh, better if I hunch. -Oh, terrific. | 如果弓着背能好一点 |
[10:40] | Got a little kerfuffle at my place. | 好极了 我家里出了一点小问题 |
[10:44] | Bunny changed the locks on me | 邦尼把门锁换了 |
[10:45] | but she let me back in to grab a few things. | 但她同意让我回去取些东西 |
[10:47] | Obviously, I’m not moving in permanently. Is he here? | 放心 我不会在这儿永久定居 他在吗? |
[10:51] | -He’s in there. -Alright. | -他在里面 -好的 |
[10:53] | Charles! I need to camp– | 查尔斯 我要借住… |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:58] | I don’t know what work you’ve had done, | 我不知道你做了什么整容 |
[11:01] | but it’s too much, | 但有点过了 |
[11:03] | and that is not the response you first want. | 这绝对不是你想听到的第一个反馈 |
[11:09] | -Is that filler? -I’m over here. | 是填充吗? 我在这儿 |
[11:13] | What the… | 天啊 |
[11:16] | What is this, Face/Off? | 这是怎么回事 《变脸》吗? |
[11:20] | How any of this connects to whoever stabbed Jan, | 这些怎么跟刺伤珍的人扯上关系了 |
[11:23] | if it’s Howard, | 如果是霍华德… |
[11:26] | -I just don’t get this yet. -Well, look, | 我不明白 |
[11:28] | we know that Tim threatened Howard with a gun | 我们知道蒂姆用枪威胁过霍华德 |
[11:30] | because his cat kept going into Tim’s apartment. | 因为他的猫总是跑就进蒂姆的公寓 |
[11:33] | -What if– W-w-what if we s– -Gang. | -如果我们… |
[11:35] | Might I offer up a notion here? | -大伙 我能提个建议吗? |
[11:38] | You’re missing one very big thing. | 你们漏掉了一个非常关键的点 |
[11:40] | Motive. | 动机 |
[11:41] | This was a crime of passion. | 这是情杀 |
[11:43] | Tim Kono was drugged, | 蒂姆·科诺先是被下了毒 |
[11:45] | then shot. | 然后被枪击 |
[11:47] | Well, that requires premeditation. | 这说明凶手是有预谋的 |
[11:49] | Romantic fury. The desire to see someone suffer | 感情引发的愤怒 |
[11:52] | before you blow their brains out! | 要看到一个人受折磨 再一枪崩了他的脑袋 |
[11:54] | -Huh. Okay, yeah… -Interesting… | -好吧 嗯 -有意思 |
[11:56] | Fascinating, but the cops are on this now, | 很有趣的观点 |
[11:58] | -and our track record is lousy. -Sazz, | 但警方已经在查了 我们的追踪能力很差 |
[12:00] | can I show you the suicide notes? | -萨斯 你想看一下自杀遗书吗? |
[12:01] | Bring ’em on, hon. | -拿来吧 亲爱的 |
[12:03] | Uh, I’d like to point out | 我提出要帮忙的时候 |
[12:05] | that when I offered to help, | |
[12:07] | everyone sent me home to get stabbed. | 所有人都把我赶回家挨捅 |
[12:09] | Sazz is a stunt double, Jan. | 萨斯是特技替身演员 |
[12:12] | I think she knows what she’s talking about. | 珍 我想她知道自己在说什么 |
[12:13] | And here it is. | 在这儿呢 |
[12:15] | “I’m just tired of feeling lonely.” | “我厌倦了孤独的感觉” |
[12:17] | Might I offer that is not what you write to cover a suicide. | 我想说 自杀的人是不会这么写遗书的 |
[12:21] | You use words like “I want to die.” | 你会写“我想死” |
[12:23] | This is an accidental confession | 这是一个爱而不得的谋杀犯 |
[12:25] | -from a lovelorn murderer. -I am riveted. | 不小心留下的证词 -你成功吸引了我的注意 |
[12:29] | -She’s so the better you. -So impressive. | 她比你强多了 -佩服 |
[12:31] | Oh, and what are these? Lookie here. | 这是什么?看看 |
[12:33] | Cocktail glasses from the garbage the night of the murder? | 案发当晚垃圾袋里找到的鸡尾酒杯 |
[12:38] | Oh, so Tim was just enjoying a nice, smooth bourbon | 所以 |
[12:42] | with his killer? | 蒂姆跟他的凶手 一起愉快地喝了杯波旁酒吗? |
[12:43] | We saw those. We just… | 我们看见了这杯子 |
[12:45] | I think they made me thirsty. | 但没多想 就是让我觉得口渴 |
[12:47] | Yeah, I’ll bet you a hunsky they come back positive | 是啊 |
[12:49] | for the poison that killed Tim. | 我跟你赌一百块 他们肯定会回来毁掉下毒的证据 |
[12:50] | You find the person in love with Tim, | 你找到了爱上蒂姆的人 |
[12:53] | you’ve found your murderer. | 你就找到了凶手 |
[12:54] | We never found any evidence that Tim was seeing anyone. | 我们没有找到蒂姆跟别人约会的证据 |
[12:56] | I just don’t get that. | 我不明白 |
[12:58] | Well, that’s because it involves an understanding of passion. | 因为这涉及到对激情的理解 |
[13:00] | -Excuse me? -Hey, no offense. | 什么? |
[13:01] | You’re just not a guy who’s ever let himself get swept away. | 无意冒犯 你只是不是那种 会完全屈服于感性的男人 |
[13:04] | -Oh, that’s true. -Oh, who told you that? Cookie? | 这是真的 谁告诉你的?库琪? |
[13:06] | Because it turns out | 事实证明 |
[13:07] | I can be very passionate with the right person. | 遇到对的人 我也可以充满激情 |
[13:09] | -Oh! -Oh, sorry! | -好痛 -抱歉 |
[13:11] | Okay, guys, I-I-I’m loving all this. | 伙计们 |
[13:14] | Really into it, but I’m currently homeless, | 我喜欢你们的推理 但我现在无家可归 |
[13:17] | and the only way I’m gonna get my place back | 我唯一能夺回我家的方法 |
[13:20] | is if I beat Bunny | 就是在邦尼今天的业主会议上打败她 |
[13:21] | at her own building meeting today. | |
[13:24] | -Yeah, and how are you gonna do that? -Take back the story. | -你打算怎么做? -拿回话语权 |
[13:26] | You know, she’s doing this negative spin on everything, | 她一直在煽动大家的情绪 |
[13:28] | but-but we’re the heroes of this building. | 但我们是这栋楼的英雄 |
[13:31] | Before us, you could be killed in your own apartment, | 没有我们 |
[13:34] | and no one would know it. | 你可能在自己的家里被害 都没有人知道 |
[13:35] | I can’t leave Jan here alone. | 我不能把珍一个人留在这里 |
[13:37] | I’ll keep watch for you, pal. | 我替你照看她 |
[13:39] | Just like the old days, right? | 就像从前一样 好吗? |
[13:42] | You go. I’m okay. | 你去吧 |
[13:51] | — Whoa. Look at all these cops. — Yeah. | 我没事 看看这些警察 |
[13:53] | Nothing more calming after 10 years of lockup | 没有什么比在监狱里蹲了十年 |
[13:55] | than your home swarming with blue. | 出来后看到一群蓝色制服更令人平静的了 |
[13:57] | Yes, but this should make everyone feel good. | 是啊 |
[13:59] | -The pros are on it now. -And by pros, you mean | 但这会让大家安心 专业人士上场了 |
[14:02] | the people who missed everything the amateurs found? | 你说的专业人士是指 遗漏了外行发现的所有线索的那些人吗? |
[14:06] | There he is. Howard Morris. | 他在那儿 霍华德·莫里斯 |
[14:08] | I may hurt him. | 我也许会伤害他 |
[14:10] | Or at least speak to him firmly. | 或者至少要跟他进行一次严肃的谈话 |
[14:13] | That’s the guy you think is a hardcore murderer? | 这就是你们认为的硬核谋杀犯吗? 那家伙身上沾满了猫毛 |
[14:16] | -Dude’s covered in cat hair. -Okay, people. | 好了 各位 |
[14:19] | -Mouths closed! Keisters down! | 请安静 坐下 |
[14:22] | Lots to discuss! | 有很多事要讨论 |
[14:26] | First… | 首先… |
[14:28] | Tim Kono’s death has now been ruled a homicide, | 蒂姆·科诺的死亡案现在被定性为谋杀 |
[14:32] | and, apparently, one of you jerk-offs did it. | 而且 显然凶手就在你们当中 |
[14:36] | Also, the tenants in 14C, | 另外 住在14C |
[14:39] | 12E, and 10D | 12E和10D的住户… 大楼里唯一的谋杀案 |
[14:42] | have violated our privacy and home | 违反了我们的隐私条例 |
[14:44] | by making us all characters in a podcast. | 把我们都变成了播客里的角色 |
[14:47] | Yeah, a podcast, by the way, | 对 |
[14:50] | that revealed a murderer in the building, | 但这个播客揭发了大楼里的谋杀犯 |
[14:52] | which I-I’m sure the rest of you all appreciate. | 我相信你们大家都心存感激 |
[14:55] | And for any fans, I do have | 如果现场有粉丝 |
[14:58] | some officially licensed | 我这里还有几件 |
[15:00] | tie-dye sweatshirts, uh… if interested. | 官方授权的扎染卫衣 |
[15:04] | And only 49.99. | 如果感兴趣的话 只要49块9毛9 |
[15:06] | -Somewhat reasonable, I think. | 很合理的定价 |
[15:08] | Very slimming, as you can see. | 剪裁非常修身 |
[15:10] | I bought a 12-pound brisket for a dinner party, | 我为了一个晚宴买了12磅的牛胸肉 |
[15:12] | and now no one wants to come | 结果 |
[15:13] | because we’re the “murder building.” | 因为我们大楼成了谋杀案发地 没有人愿意来了 |
[15:15] | What am I supposed to do with my brisket now, Brazzos? | 我那些牛胸肉怎么办 布拉佐斯? |
[15:18] | I mean, sandwiches? | 不如试试 三明治呢? |
[15:21] | Is anyone else thinking how smart it would be | 有没有想过如果一个谋杀犯去调查谋杀 |
[15:24] | for the murderer to investigate the murder? | 这会是多么完美的伪装? |
[15:27] | I’m talking about you, Whitey. | -我说的是你 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I think I’m getting that. | 白鬼 -我听懂了 |
[15:31] | I’ve had four clients cancel therapy this week | 我这周有四个客户取消了预约 |
[15:33] | because they’re afraid to come here. | 因为他们不敢来 |
[15:34] | That lost revenue is on you. | 我损失的收入要算你头上 |
[15:36] | My kids are too scared to sleep in their own rooms. | 我的孩子们害怕到不敢睡自己房间 |
[15:39] | So now, I share a bed with people | 所以现在我只能跟会拉裤子的小朋友 |
[15:41] | who are actively shitting themselves. | 共睡一张床 |
[15:43] | Well, sometimes you do have to make a mess to clean one up. | 有时你得先弄乱才好收拾干净 |
[15:46] | Don’t worry, folks. We’re done. | 别担心 各位 我们不做了 -你在干什么? -你说什么… |
[15:51] | This is getting way too messy! | 这件事影响太大了 |
[15:53] | So, yes, the podcast | 所以 |
[15:55] | and the investigations are over. | 是的 播客和调查都到此为止了 |
[15:57] | All will be back to normal hopefully soon. | 希望一切都会尽快恢复正常 我们得商量一下 你不能自己就… |
[16:03] | -I know– I’ll talk about it later! -You can’t make that– | 我知道 我晚点会跟你说 我们会说… |
[16:05] | It’s a little late for that. | 太晚了 |
[16:08] | As per the building’s bylaws, | 根据大楼的规章制度 |
[16:10] | if eight or more tenants file complaints | 如果有八个或十个住户 |
[16:12] | against another tenant, | 对另一个住户提出投诉 |
[16:14] | they can be evicted. | 就可以将其驱逐 |
[16:15] | We’ve already taken action on 10D, | 我们已经对10D采取了措施 |
[16:18] | but perhaps we should take a vote on 12E and 14C? | 但或许我们应该对12E和14C的去留 发起投票 |
[16:22] | Wait! What? | 等下 你说什么? |
[16:24] | You can’t evict my aunt. | 你不能驱逐我姨妈 |
[16:26] | No. Just you. | 不 只是你 |
[16:29] | By a show of hands, who here thinks our building | 在座的各位认为没有这三个笨蛋 |
[16:32] | would be better off without these three fuckwads? | 大楼会更好的请举手 |
[16:36] | -Hey! -I, for one, am actually… | 嘿! |
[16:39] | grateful to the fuckwads. | 我其实挺感谢他们几个的 |
[16:42] | Their work might lead to my answer. | 他们的工作让我做出了选择 |
[16:45] | A toxicology report came back on my beloved cat, | 我的爱猫的毒理学报告结果出来了 |
[16:48] | and Evelyn was poisoned. | 艾芙琳是被毒死的 |
[16:51] | With the same poison that killed Tim. | 和蒂姆中的毒一样 |
[16:53] | -Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. | |
[16:55] | Furthermore, | 此外 |
[16:56] | one of Evelyn’s legs was missing | 我把艾芙琳从冰箱里拿出来时 |
[16:58] | when I removed her from my freezer, | 发现它少了一条腿 |
[17:00] | leading me to believe that the killer broke in | 我有理由相信凶手闯进了我家 |
[17:03] | and tried to steal Evelyn’s body | 试图偷走艾芙琳的尸体 |
[17:04] | to cover his or her own tracks. | 来掩盖他或她自己的踪迹 |
[17:06] | Why would they just take a leg? | -可是为什么只拿走一条腿? |
[17:09] | Oh, Evelyn had some gams on her. | -艾芙琳有一双美腿 |
[17:11] | Howard. | 霍华德 |
[17:13] | You’ve had six complaints | 有六个人投诉 |
[17:15] | about noxious odors coming from your apartment. | 说你的公寓传出难闻的气味 |
[17:17] | So, if I were you, | 所以 如果我是你 |
[17:19] | I’d keep my head down and put your hand up. | 我会低下头 举起手 |
[17:25] | Don’t you bully him, Bunny! | 你别霸凌他 邦尼 |
[17:26] | Enough with you and your New York co-op power games. | 真是受够了你和你的纽约合作社权力游戏 |
[17:30] | All in favor of evicting | 同意驱逐《女作家与谋杀案》三名成员的 |
[17:31] | all three members of Murder, She Wrote? | 请举手? |
[17:35] | Terrific! I’ll start the eviction process today. | 好极了 我今天就办理手续 |
[17:40] | The rest of you, if you’re a murderer… | 剩下的人 |
[17:45] | stop murdering! | 如果你是谋杀犯…别再杀人了! |
[17:49] | You know what? It’s all gonna be fine once we solve this case. | 知道吗?等我们解开了这案子 一切都会没事的 |
[17:53] | -Stop with the fucking case. -Whoa, you know what? | 别管什么案子了 哇 |
[17:56] | I’m gonna run errands that are not in that elevator. | 我还有一些别的 跟这个电梯无关的事要做 |
[18:02] | Okay, everybody just take a breath. | 好吧 所有人 深吸一口气 |
[18:05] | Clearly, that didn’t go well, but Oliver is right. | 显然 结果不太好 但奥利弗说得对 |
[18:08] | If we find the murderer, | 如果我们找到了谋杀犯 |
[18:10] | the board will have to reconsider– | 委员会就必须重新考虑 但是… |
[18:11] | You two won’t stop. | 你们俩不懂得适可而止 |
[18:13] | My girlfriend’s been stabbed. I’m losing my home now? | 我女朋友被刺伤 现在我还房子也要失去了? |
[18:17] | Buddy, we feel terrible about Jan! | 伙计 珍的事我们非常遗憾 |
[18:19] | We really do. And we shouldn’t have dismissed her ideas. | 真的 我们不该无视她的想法 |
[18:22] | And can I tell you something? | 我能告诉你一件事吗? |
[18:23] | The comments from the fans for her character | 粉丝对她的角色意外地都是好评 |
[18:26] | have been surprisingly positive. | |
[18:28] | You’re not hearing me. I’m done! | 你没认真听 我不干了! |
[18:31] | I-I-I don’t do dangerous things! | 我不做危险的事 |
[18:32] | That’s why I have a stunt double! | 所以我找了替身 |
[18:34] | I don’t like getting hurt, | 我不喜欢受伤 |
[18:36] | and ever since you two have been in my life, | 自从你们俩走进了我的生活中 |
[18:37] | I’m surrounded by danger and pain! | 我就被危险和疼痛包围着 |
[18:40] | As opposed to nothing at all? | 与你之前一潭死水的生活相比吗? |
[18:43] | Oh. It’s mean Mabel, | 哦 |
[18:45] | who clearly has all the answers at 26. | 毒舌梅布 26岁的年纪 |
[18:48] | Please do share. | 就无所不知 请分享一下吧 |
[18:49] | Christ, Charles. Cut the kid a break. | 天啊 查尔斯 对孩子好点 |
[18:51] | She’s not a kid. | 她不是孩子 |
[18:54] | We only think she’s a kid because we’re old! | 我们认为她是孩子 是因为我们老了 |
[18:56] | And we should’ve known bett– | 我们早该想到…你早该想到 |
[18:58] | You should’ve known better, but you rushed into this podcast | 但你一时头脑发热就做了这个播客 |
[19:02] | headfirst, like you always do, | 你总是这样 |
[19:04] | and you took two more bodies over the edge with you! | 而且你还把另外两个人带到了悬崖边上 |
[19:07] | Splash 2! | 《水花四溅2》奥利弗·帕特曼作品 |
[19:09] | An Oliver Putnam production! | |
[19:11] | Well, that was mean. | 这太恶毒了 |
[19:13] | A great callback, but incredibly mean. | 漂亮的反击 但非常恶毒 |
[19:16] | I want you, | 我要你和你所有的东西都离开我的公寓 |
[19:18] | and all of your things, out of my place. | |
[19:21] | All the evidence. I want out. I’m out. | 所有证据 我要退出 我退出 |
[19:26] | Sorry, I’m not good at confrontation. | 抱歉 我很擅长正面刚 |
[19:28] | Well, that was pretty good to me. | 很精彩 |
[19:31] | And for the record, I’m 28. | 声明一下 我28了 |
[19:36] | I just want to take care of my injured girlfriend | 我想在我居住了30年的家里 |
[19:38] | for my final days in my home of 30 years. | 照顾我受伤的女友 直到终老 |
[19:40] | Once my apartment is gone, | 等这个公寓没了 |
[19:42] | she’ll be the only good thing in my life. | 她就是我人生中唯一的安慰了 |
[19:49] | Oh mama. | 我的妈呀 |
[19:55] | -Charles. -Of course. | 查尔斯 当然了 |
[19:58] | It’s happening again. Took you less than an hour– | 又发生了 你不到一小时就… |
[20:00] | I needed my bandage changed. | 我需要换绷带 |
[20:03] | What did you think was happening? | 你以为我们在干嘛? |
[20:08] | That. | 干那事 |
[20:09] | I get that Sazz pushes your buttons, | 我知道萨斯让你很抓狂 |
[20:12] | but you really thought I’d cheat on you? | 但你不会真以为 我会背叛你吧? |
[20:14] | I think anyone great would cheat on me. | 我认为任何一个优秀的人都会背叛我 |
[20:18] | The truth is Sazz doubled me for sex scenes, too. | 事实是 我在戏里的性爱镜头 也是萨斯替我的 |
[20:21] | Apparently, my hip motions weren’t natural, | 显然 |
[20:25] | which I’m sure you noted. | 我胯部动作不够自然 我相信你肯定注意到了 |
[20:27] | And I just thought, you know, | 所以我以为 |
[20:29] | between that and the stabbing, | 因为这个还有遇刺的事 |
[20:30] | you had plenty of reasons to look elsewhere. | 你有充分的理由移情别恋 |
[20:33] | I like your hip motions. | 我喜欢你胯部的动作 |
[20:35] | -They’re surprising. -Then, uh, | 总是出人意料 |
[20:38] | why you packing your stuff? | 那你为什么收拾东西? |
[20:39] | Because I have a big solo tomorrow night. | 因为明天晚上我有一个重要的独奏会 |
[20:42] | Stravinsky’s Firebird is one of those rare pieces | 斯特拉文斯基的《火鸟》是很少见的 |
[20:46] | in which a first chair bassoon | 可以让巴松管第一椅闪光的曲子 |
[20:48] | really gets to shine. | |
[20:50] | I’m just gonna stay at my place tonight. | -我今晚必须待在自己家 |
[20:52] | Think that’s safe? | -你认为这样安全吗? |
[20:53] | I’m a New York broad who’s been stabbed. | 我是个纽约婆娘 |
[20:55] | I can handle shit. | 我挨过刀子 没有什么我应付不了的 |
[20:57] | Yeah. Well, again, | 是啊 好吧 |
[20:59] | I’m really sorry. | 再说一次 我真的很抱歉 |
[21:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry you may be losing your place. | 我很抱歉你可能会失去你的家 |
[21:05] | You know, there is something seriously wrong with Bunny. | 邦尼真的不太正常 |
[21:08] | Oh! Maybe Bunny is the killer, | 也许邦尼是凶手 |
[21:10] | and this is her way of stopping the investigation. | 她做这些是想阻止你们调查 |
[21:13] | Oh my god, I can’t stop. | 我的天 |
[21:14] | I know the feeling. | 我有点魔怔了 我理解这种感受 |
[21:17] | Hey, would it be okay if I came to see you tomorrow? | 我明天可以去看你演出吗? |
[21:20] | I mean, after all, | 毕竟 |
[21:21] | I’m dating the first chair bassoonist for the Symphony, | 我在和交响乐团的 第一椅巴松管演奏家约会 |
[21:24] | and I’ve never even seen you play. | 可我至今还未看过你演出呢 |
[21:25] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:28] | Maybe another time. | 或许下一次吧? |
[21:30] | I-I think it’d make me too nervous | 知道你在台下看着不是最佳状态的我 |
[21:32] | knowing you were seeing me not at my best. | 会让我很紧张的 |
[21:34] | Okay. Yeah, sure. | 好吧 当然 |
[21:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:39] | -I’ll call you. -Alright. | -我会给你打电话的 -好 |
[22:17] | Please don’t do anything in there. | 拜托不要在那里做什么 |
[22:20] | It’s gonna be hard. | 有点困难 |
[22:21] | It’s a pretty arousing setup. | 这个场景让人心痒痒 |
[22:24] | Okay. Good night. | 好吧 |
[22:31] | Ow! | 晚安 |
[22:34] | Oh dear lord. | 我的天啊 |
[22:36] | This is gonna take a while. | 我得缓一会 |
[22:43] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[22:47] | You look fancy. | 嘿 你这身打扮好时髦 |
[22:49] | Got a hot date with a prematurely balding lawyer. | 跟一个早早就谢了顶的律师 有个热辣约会 |
[22:51] | I figured innocent people tuck their shirts in, right? | 我想无辜的人会把衬衣掖进去 对吧? |
[22:55] | -Got get ’em. -I will. | 加油 我会的 |
[22:59] | -I’ll see you later. -Okay. | -晚点见 -好 |
[23:03] | -See you, Ollie. -Bye, Oscar. Good luck. | 再见 奥利 再见 奥斯卡 祝你好运 |
[23:06] | -Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | Charles isn’t done, by the way. | 查尔顿会回来的 顺便说一句 |
[23:13] | He seemed pretty over it. | 他看上去已经铁了心了 |
[23:15] | I’m telling you. He’s not done. | 相信我 他会回来的 |
[23:17] | The only way to fix all of this is to fucking solve this case. | 能解决这一切的唯一办法 就是解开这个案子 |
[23:21] | That’s how Tim gets justice, | 为蒂姆伸张正义 |
[23:23] | and we get to keep our apartments. | 我们也能保住公寓 |
[23:25] | And that’s how I get the final episode of my dreams. | 我的梦想的最后一集就指望这个了 |
[23:29] | I-I want this to be better than | 我希望最终集好过《纽约灾星》里 |
[23:30] | the Jinx guy confessing in the pisser. | 那个人在厕所忏悔 |
[23:34] | You know, I-I’ve been thinking about… | 我一直在思考帕塔基说的情杀理论 |
[23:37] | Pataki’s crime of passion thing. | |
[23:41] | And, you know, we should not presume | 我们不该预设蒂姆的情人 |
[23:43] | that a lover of Tim’s is necessarily a woman. | 就一定是女人 |
[23:47] | Do you think his sex toys could reveal anything? | 你觉得他的性爱玩具 会给我们一些线索吗? |
[23:52] | -Oh no. -Like a… | 哦 不 比如 |
[23:55] | Girl guy? Guy guy? | 男女?男男?多人? |
[23:57] | They them? They girl? Guy them? | 一女多男?一男多女? |
[24:00] | Look, all I know is that it goes into a hole somewhere. | 听着 |
[24:03] | -Oh. -So… | 我只知道这东西会塞进一个洞里 |
[24:04] | Okay, alright. Let’s just start at the very beginning. | 好吧 我们回到最开始 |
[24:08] | I got in the elevator with these two weirdos, | 我跟两个怪胎坐了同一辆电梯 |
[24:10] | and I was rocking this awesome yellow fur coat. | 我穿着一件时髦的棕色羊皮毛大衣 |
[24:12] | -Really popped on you, by the way. | 非常适合你 |
[24:17] | Then Tim got in the elevator | 然后蒂姆拿着这个垃圾袋上了电梯 |
[24:19] | with this trash bag, | |
[24:20] | and he was on the phone talking about the package. | 他在跟人打电话说一个包裹的事 |
[24:23] | We had that cool connection about your Beats. | 我们之间还有一段关于耳麦的对话 |
[24:25] | Do you like your Beats? | 你喜欢你的耳麦吗? |
[24:32] | Anyway, um, Tim got out of the elevator with this trash bag. | 总之 蒂姆带着垃圾袋下了电梯… |
[24:40] | Oliver? | 奥利弗 |
[24:41] | The trash bag that Tim had in the elevator | 蒂姆在电梯里拿的那个垃圾袋 |
[24:44] | has blue straps. | 是蓝色抽绳 |
[24:46] | So? | 所以呢? |
[24:47] | But all the trash bags I got from his apartment | 但我从他公寓拿的垃圾袋 |
[24:50] | when I took all of his stuff have orange straps. | 都是橙色抽绳 |
[24:53] | W– So, that wasn’t his trash? | 所以那不是他的垃圾? |
[24:56] | Why would he have someone else’s trash? | 他怎么会有别人的垃圾? |
[24:59] | Was he taking out his lover’s trash? | 他是帮情人倒垃圾吗? |
[25:01] | You know who we haven’t interviewed yet? | 你知道我们还没有盘查过谁吗? |
[25:03] | Tim’s next door neighbor. | 蒂姆隔壁的邻居 |
[25:05] | Ndidi! | -没错 |
[25:07] | She might know if he was seeing someone. | -她或许知道他有没有约会对象 |
[25:08] | Absolutely! That’s brilliant! | 没错!好主意! |
[25:19] | Hey, buddy. Checking in on you. | 嘿 伙计 我来看看你 |
[25:22] | Very thoughtful. Come on in. | 有心了 进来吧 |
[25:27] | -Just wanted to give you | 《布拉佐斯》 |
[25:28] | and your lady some space last night. | 昨晚想给你和你女友一些私人空间 |
[25:31] | I’m so sorry I upset you. | 很抱歉让你难过了 |
[25:34] | I would never make a move on your girlfriend. | 我永远不会对你的女朋友下手… |
[25:39] | Again. | 这次不会 |
[25:41] | -Thanks so much. -Ah! | 太谢谢了 |
[25:45] | And the truth about Cookie is, | 关于库琪的真相是 |
[25:47] | I, once again, am taking the hit for you. | 我又一次替你挡枪了 |
[25:51] | That which can be stolen… | 她今天能跟我走 |
[25:54] | can be stolen. | 明天就能跟别人走 |
[25:56] | She left me. | 她离开了我 |
[25:59] | After 20 years, man. | 我们在一起20年了啊 |
[26:01] | She left me for another guy. | 伙计 她为了另一个男人抛弃了我 |
[26:03] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[26:06] | I don’t know how it happened! | 我都不知道是怎么发生的 |
[26:08] | I tried to keep it interesting, but… | 我努力给她新鲜感 但是… |
[26:11] | Who can keep up with all the new stuff, you know? | 但感情里哪有那么多新意呢 你说是不是? |
[26:14] | After 20 years. | 20年了啊 |
[26:16] | Mm. Did you see it coming when Cookie left you? | 库琪离开你时 你有预感吗? |
[26:19] | No. | 没有 |
[26:20] | I did not. | 我不该跟你倒苦水的 |
[26:22] | I shouldn’t be leaning on you about this, | 但是老实说 |
[26:24] | but honestly, this is why I came. | 这就是我来找你的原因 |
[26:27] | We both deserve someone… | 我们都值得拥有像珍一样的人 |
[26:30] | just like Jan. You know? | 知道吗? |
[26:33] | You going to her concert tonight? | 你今晚去看她的演奏会吗? |
[26:35] | Uh, no. She asked me not to come. | 不 她不让我去 |
[26:39] | I think, um… | 我想她也许开始疏远我了 |
[26:41] | I think she might be pulling away. | |
[26:43] | -I know you, Charles. | 我了解你 查尔斯 |
[26:45] | That’s why gender never prevented me from doubling for you. | 所以性别从来都不是 我给你做替身的障碍 |
[26:48] | Even in the hot tub and the sex scenes. | 即使是热水浴缸和性爱镜头 |
[26:50] | I thought that was mostly build and hair. | 我以为主要是体型和头发的关系 |
[26:53] | Twenty years I’ve spent mirroring you. | 我模仿了你20年 |
[26:56] | Getting down your mannerisms, | 去贴合你的言谈举止 |
[26:58] | your gait, | 你的步态 |
[27:00] | your speech patterns. | 你的语言模式 |
[27:01] | But one thing I could never get about you | 但有一件事我永远都学不来 |
[27:03] | is how someone as wonderful as you | 就是你这样优秀的人 |
[27:06] | could think so little of himself. | 为什么会如此看轻自己 |
[27:09] | I could never understand it. | 这是我永远都无法理解的 |
[27:12] | This is the girl for you, pal. | 这是你的真命天女 伙计 |
[27:14] | I felt it the moment I walked into the room yesterday. | 我昨天一走进房间就感受到了 |
[27:17] | And she’s got a very big | 她今晚有一个非常重要的 |
[27:18] | first chair bassoon moment tonight, | 巴松管第一椅时刻 |
[27:21] | and here you are, in the apartment, | 可你却在家里 |
[27:23] | with your creaky-kneed stunt double, | 跟你的老替身待在一起 |
[27:24] | and your sad little melancholy omelet. | 吃你那个悲伤忧郁的煎蛋 |
[27:32] | You know what? I think I can just make it. | 知道吗?我想我还能赶上 |
[27:34] | Oh, attaboy! | 好样的!就要这股不服输的劲头! |
[27:37] | Comeback kid! We are so gonna get Tarantino’d! | 昆丁的戏稳了 |
[27:43] | Hi, Mrs. Idoko. I-I’m sorry to disturb you. | 你好 伊多科夫人 很抱歉打扰你 |
[27:46] | I know we’re not exactly popular right now, but, um– | 我知道我们现在不太受人待见 但是我们想… |
[27:49] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[27:51] | You’re clearly better at this than the police. | 你们显然比警察强多了 |
[27:53] | Is there anything that you could tell us about Tim, Ms. Idoko? | 关于蒂姆您有什么能告诉我们的吗 伊多科夫人? |
[27:56] | Did you see someone come in and out? | 你看到有什么人进出吗? |
[27:59] | No, I never saw anyone but, | 不 |
[28:01] | we certainly heard a late night visitor. | 我没见过 但我们听到了一个深夜访客的声音 |
[28:04] | A loud one. | 叫声特别大 |
[28:06] | Sex! You mean sex! | 性爱!你指的是性爱 |
[28:08] | Tim was seeing someone? | 等下 蒂姆在和什么人交往吗? |
[28:10] | Oh yes, but I-I never saw her though. | 是的 但我从来没见过她 |
[28:12] | -But it was a woman? -Oh yes. | 你确定是个女人? 是的 |
[28:16] | I never heard a woman scream like that. | 我从没听过女人那样尖叫 |
[28:20] | I hated Tim Kono, but oof. | 我讨厌蒂姆·科诺 |
[28:23] | That man knew what he was doing. | 但那男人是个行家 |
[28:44] | I can’t believe we never found anything that pointed to a girlfriend. | 真不敢相信 我们从来没找到 任何指向女朋友的线索 |
[28:47] | I mean, besides that first engagement ring. | 除了一开始那个订婚戒指 |
[28:51] | Maybe we’ve been following the wrong ring this whole time? | 也许我们一直都跟错了戒指? |
[28:54] | I don’t know why I feel compelled | 不知为何我特别想搞清楚 |
[28:56] | to know what these things are for. | 这些东西都是做什么用的 |
[28:58] | But maybe, it will give us a better picture of who she is. | 但也许这会让我们对那个女人 有更多的了解 |
[29:00] | This one tells me that she… | 这个东西告诉我 |
[29:03] | likes pretending she’s a cat? | 她喜欢假装自己是只猫? |
[29:05] | -I don’t know, what is this? | 我不知道 这是什么? |
[29:08] | No, I remember this one. | 我记得这个 |
[29:10] | -It’s… Yeah! Yeah! | 让我们来看看 |
[29:13] | “Exotic Instruments.” | 奇异工具 |
[29:16] | Somebody young look that up. | “奇异工具” 年轻人查查看 |
[29:24] | You look excited. | 你看上去很兴奋 |
[29:26] | I’m here to see my girlfriend. | 我来看我的女友 |
[29:28] | Oh. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:30] | -Mine’s a prodigy. -Oh good. | 我女友是个天才 好的 |
[29:46] | Tonight, we break custom, for very good reason, | 今晚的斯特拉文斯基演奏曲 我们要打破惯例 |
[29:50] | with this evening’s Stravinsky piece, | 我们要特别提到我们的独奏家 |
[29:52] | to give special mention to our soloist, | |
[29:54] | the youngest | 我们的交响乐团历史上 |
[29:56] | first chair bassoonist in our symphony’s history. | 最年轻的第一椅巴松管演奏家 |
[29:59] | Ms. Allison Tipton. | 艾莉森·提普顿小姐 |
[30:08] | That’s her. That’s my girlfriend. | 她来了 那就是我女友 |
[30:18] | That’s so weird. | 真奇怪 |
[30:19] | Exotic instruments doesn’t sell sex toys. | 创新工具不是卖性爱玩具的 |
[30:23] | It sells musical instruments. | 是卖乐器的 |
[30:26] | -Really? -Oliver… | 真的吗? 奥利弗 |
[30:29] | Why is there a bassoon cleaner in Tim’s sex toy box? | 为什么蒂姆的性爱玩具箱里 有一个巴松管清洗器? |