时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My last relationship lasted six years. | 前请提要 我的上一段感情维持了六年 |
[00:02] | Emma, that’s my ex, she moved in, | 艾玛 我前任叫这个 |
[00:05] | and she brought with her her 7-year-old daughter, Lucy. | 她搬进来了 而且她还带着她七岁的女儿露西 |
[00:08] | Emma thought a hard break would be best for Lucy. | 艾玛认为彻底断联对露西最好 |
[00:11] | Really haven’t spoken to her since. | 从那以后 我再没跟她联络过 |
[00:14] | All in favor of evicting all three members of Murder, She Wrote? | 同意驱逐《女作家与谋杀案》三名成员的 请举手? |
[00:18] | -Terrific! –My girlfriend’s been stabbed. | 好极了 |
[00:21] | I’m losing my home now? | 我女朋友被刺伤 现在我连房子也要失去了? |
[00:22] | I have a big solo tomorrow night. | 明天晚上我有一个重要的独奏会 |
[00:25] | Would it be okay if I came to see you tomorrow? | 我明天可以去看你演出吗? |
[00:27] | I mean, after all, I’m dating the first chair bassoonist, | 毕竟 我在和交响乐团的 第一椅巴松管演奏家约会 |
[00:29] | and I’ve never even seen you play. | 可我至今还未看过你演出呢 |
[00:30] | I think it would make me too nervous. | 那会让我很紧张的 |
[00:32] | The youngest first chair bassoonist | 我们的交响乐团历史上 |
[00:35] | in our symphony’s history. Ms. Allison Tipton. | 最年轻的第一椅巴松管演奏家 艾莉森·提普顿小姐 |
[00:38] | Tox report’s back. Tim Kono was poisoned! | 毒理学检测报告出来了 死因 |
[00:42] | He was already dead when he was shot. | 急性司可巴比妥中毒 蒂姆·科诺中毒了 他被枪击时已经死了 |
[00:43] | This was a crime of passion. | 这是情杀 |
[00:44] | Romantic fury, the desire to see someone suffer | 感情引发的愤怒 |
[00:47] | before you blow their brains out! | 要看到一个人受折磨 再一枪崩了他的脑袋 |
[00:49] | We certainly heard a late night visitor. | 但我们听到了一个深夜访客的声音 |
[00:51] | Tim was seeing someone? | 蒂姆在和什么人交往吗? |
[00:52] | I never heard a woman scream like that. | 我从没听过女人那样尖叫 |
[00:54] | You think his sex toys could reveal anything? | 你觉得他的性爱玩具 会给我们一些线索吗? |
[00:57] | I don’t know. What is this? | 我不知道 这是什么? |
[00:58] | Exotic Instruments… | “奇异工具” |
[01:00] | Why is there a bassoon cleaner in Tim’s sex toy box? | 为什么蒂姆的性爱玩具箱里 有一个巴松管清洗器? |
[01:16] | Twenty-three seconds. | 23秒 电梯门 关闭 |
[01:19] | That’s the time I spent when I was actually alive | 这是我还活着时 和电梯里的三个人 |
[01:22] | -with three people on an elevator. | 共处的时间 |
[01:26] | -And it’s lead to all this. | 结果导致了这一切 |
[01:29] | Just 23 seconds. | 只需要23秒 |
[01:32] | My name is Tim Kono. | 我叫蒂姆·科诺 |
[01:34] | I lived in apartment 9A here at the Arconia. | 我住在阿卡尼亚公寓9A房间 |
[01:38] | Approximately 12 minutes from now, | 大约12分钟后 |
[01:40] | I will be murdered. | 我将会被谋杀 |
[01:42] | But, let’s not rush this. | 但请大家稍安勿躁 |
[01:44] | Get to know a fellow a little before he tells you how he died, right? | 有人告诉你自己是怎么死的之前 要先了解一下这个人 对吗? |
[01:54] | I was never very good with people. | 我不擅长跟人打交道 |
[01:56] | Never really felt lonely though. | 但并不会感到孤独 |
[01:58] | That came later. | 这一点在遇到梅布 |
[02:00] | -After Mabel… | |
[02:02] | and Oscar and Zoe. | 奥斯卡和佐伊后改变了 |
[02:06] | The loneliness came after I lost all of that. | 在我失去了一切之后 我第一次感受到了孤独 |
[02:11] | So, when someone comes along and reminds you | 所以 当有个人走到你面前 |
[02:14] | that we all deal with the same shit… | 告诉你我们都面对同样的困境时 |
[02:17] | …sometimes, you welcome them in, | 有时候你会欢迎他们 |
[02:20] | with inhibitions lowered, | 放下戒备 |
[02:22] | with arms wide open. | 张开双臂 |
[02:28] | No fucking way! | 不行 |
[02:29] | We have to tell Charles! | 我们必须告诉查尔斯 |
[02:31] | -He’s gonna hate us! -He already hates us. | -他会恨我们的 -他已经恨我们了 |
[02:34] | -Mabel! -What? | -梅布! -什么? |
[02:35] | What a terrific goddamn finale this is gonna be. | 这将会是一个多么精彩的大结局啊 |
[02:39] | -Oliver, he could be in danger. -Right, right. For sure. | 奥利弗 他可能有危险 |
[02:42] | -But that might not be so bad either. | 对 当然 但那说不定也不是坏事 |
[02:50] | -Charles! | -Charles! 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[02:52] | Okay, we-we gotta break the door down. | 好吧 我们得把门撞开 |
[02:54] | Excuse me? We weigh 125 combined. | 你说什么?我们加一起还不到57公斤 |
[02:58] | Oh, thank you. It’s the dips. Come on. | 谢谢夸奖 是蘸酱菜的功劳 快来 |
[03:02] | Okay. One… two… | 好 一 二… |
[03:05] | Go, Mabel, go! | 冲啊 |
[03:10] | Ow! | 梅布!冲! |
[03:14] | Oh my god, she’s gotten to you already. | 我的天 她已经对你下手了 |
[03:17] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[03:18] | So, funny story… | 跟你说个事… |
[03:20] | You’re sleeping with a murderer! | 你跟一个谋杀犯同床共枕! 《大楼里唯一的谋杀案》 纽约警局 第十集 《真相大白》 |
[04:14] | You two could not look more crazy right now. | 你们俩说的什么疯话 |
[04:16] | For the record, | 声明一下 |
[04:18] | it’s not fun for me to tell you any of this. | 告诉你这个消息 对我来说一点都不好玩 |
[04:20] | Nor I. Nor does it give me pleasure | 我也是 |
[04:22] | to remind you that you’re being recorded. | 提醒你我正在录音 也没有让我很愉悦 |
[04:25] | He is dating the potential killer, Mabel! | 他在跟一个潜在凶手约会 梅布 |
[04:27] | The rules are changing by the minute! | 规则已经改变 |
[04:29] | Jan lives on the sixth floor. | 珍住在6楼 |
[04:32] | Tim was carrying someone else’s trash bag | 蒂姆拿的那个装着自杀遗书 |
[04:34] | full of suicide notes and cocktail glasses | 和鸡尾酒杯的垃圾袋 |
[04:37] | from the sixth floor. | 就是6楼的某个人的 |
[04:39] | So, I know this isn’t easy to hear, but… | 所以 |
[04:43] | we found out that Tim was having | 我知道你可能很难接受 |
[04:45] | some sort of romantic thing with– | 但我们发现蒂姆跟珍有过一段… |
[04:47] | Jan was fucking Tim Kono! | 珍跟蒂姆·科诺有一腿 |
[04:48] | I’m sorry, we’re recording. You know, we gotta pace it up. | 抱歉 我们在录音 必须得加快节奏 |
[04:51] | -That’s ridiculous. -I know, | 这太荒唐了 |
[04:53] | but before you look too shocked by their age difference, | 我知道 但在你震惊于 他们的年龄差距之前 |
[04:55] | maybe you wanna look at the two of you. | 也许你应该关注下你们俩 |
[04:57] | I am not going down one of your idiotic rabbit holes. | 我不会被你们牵着鼻子走 |
[05:00] | I searched all of Tim’s cellphone. | 我翻遍了蒂姆的手机 |
[05:01] | Jan wasn’t anywhere on it. | 里面没有任何与珍有关的东西 |
[05:03] | Well, maybe he deleted her, | 也许都被他删掉了 |
[05:04] | or she deleted herself. | 或是她自己删的 |
[05:06] | Are you forgetting someone stabbed her? | 你忘了她被刺伤过吗? |
[05:08] | Oh, right. I forgot the real killer decided not to kill Jan. | 噢 对 我忘了真正的凶手决定不杀珍 |
[05:12] | By the way, I’ve had worse injuries shucking oysters! | 对了 我给牡蛎去壳受的伤都比那重 |
[05:16] | You have to leave. | 你们走吧 |
[05:17] | I can’t hear any more of your insanity. | 我不想再听你们的胡言乱语了 |
[05:20] | This is the first romantic relationship I’ve had in years! | 这是我这么多年来谈的第一段恋爱 |
[05:23] | -Why are you trying to ruin it for me? -We’re not, | 你们为什么要毁掉它? |
[05:26] | but, Charles… | 我们没有 但是 |
[05:27] | Where is Jan right now? | 查尔斯 珍现在在哪? |
[05:29] | She’s a… she’s a-a-at the symphony, | 她在那个音乐会上 |
[05:32] | still playing. I left early. | 还在演出 我提前走了 |
[05:34] | And why’d you do that? | 为什么? |
[05:37] | Why are you still here? | 你们为什么还在这儿? |
[05:40] | Just please… | 拜托 |
[05:42] | look at what’s in front of you, | 看看你面前的这个东西 |
[05:44] | and be careful. | 当心点 |
[05:47] | -Jesus… | 跟他说不通 |
[05:50] | So, Jan is still at the symphony. | 所以 |
[05:53] | -Mm-hmm. | 珍还在音乐会上 |
[05:57] | Which means, she’s not currently… | 这意味着她现在没有… |
[06:00] | Mm-hmm. | 一起吃晚饭?一小时后大堂见? (对了 |
[06:24] | -Charles? | 我是珍) 查尔斯? |
[06:28] | I raced here right at intermission. | 我趁着中场休息赶回来了 |
[06:31] | They won’t notice I’m gone. | 他们不会注意到我不见了 |
[06:33] | Which is, well, | 老实说 |
[06:34] | pretty devastating to say out loud, honestly. | 亲口承认这一点 还是挺难受的 |
[06:37] | Anyway, I’m mortified. | 总之 我非常羞愧 |
[06:40] | I don’t know why I lied to you about being first chair. | 我不知道为什么要骗你自己是第一椅 |
[06:45] | I think it has to do with being beaten out by a child. | 我想是因为输给一个孩子很没面子吧 |
[06:50] | Maybe this is why all the adult doctors | 也许这就是为什么所有成年医生 |
[06:52] | were always so mean to Doogie Howser. | 都对天才小医生那么刻薄吧 |
[06:54] | I lost a Golden Globe to him once. | 我在一次金球奖角逐中输给了他 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:59] | About that Globe. | 关于金球奖的事 |
[07:01] | And this. | 还有这件事 |
[07:03] | I should’ve told you. | 我应该告诉你的 |
[07:05] | Then I could’ve invited you, | 然后我可以邀请你 |
[07:06] | which is what I wanted to do in the first place, | 我原本就想这么做的 |
[07:08] | until I got weird. | 直到事情的走向变得奇怪起来 |
[07:11] | Charles, your nose. | 查尔斯 你的鼻子 |
[07:14] | -It’s from earlier. -Are you sure? | 是之前的事 |
[07:16] | That looks fresh. | 你确定吗?看上去是新鲜的 |
[07:18] | Can I get you some ice? | 需要我给你拿点冰块吗? |
[07:21] | Maybe we could have a drink? | 也许我们可以喝一杯? |
[07:23] | Maybe we could have 12 drinks? | 也许我们可以喝12杯? |
[07:28] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[07:30] | You almost let me break my scapula earlier, | 你刚才差点害我撞断了肩胛骨 |
[07:32] | and you could do this? | 现在却撬起锁来了? |
[07:33] | -Charles taught me. | 查尔斯教我的 |
[07:35] | I taught him how to use Postmates, | 我教他怎么用外卖网站 |
[07:37] | and he taught me how to do this. | 他教我怎么开锁 |
[07:38] | Aw. You two, I swear. | 你们俩 我发誓 |
[07:40] | It’s like watching Paper Moon for the first time all over again. | 就像是现实版的《纸月亮》 |
[07:45] | When I saw you in the audience, I felt terrified. | 当我在观众席上看到你 我吓坏了 |
[07:51] | Here. | 来 |
[07:52] | Oh, that’s nice. Thank you. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[07:55] | And I thought, “That’s it. | 我心想“完了 |
[07:56] | He’s just always gonna think the worst of me now.” | 他今后一定会 把我往最坏处想” |
[07:59] | That could never happen. | 怎么会 |
[08:01] | Can we toast to that? | 我们能敬杯酒吗? |
[08:12] | Oh. Did I leave that here? | 我把这个落在这儿了吗? |
[08:14] | Uh, we found that in Tim Kono’s apartment. | 我们在蒂姆·科诺的公寓找到的 |
[08:18] | It’s a bassoon cleaner. Why would Tim have that? | 这是巴松管清洗器 蒂姆怎么会有这个东西? |
[08:22] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[08:24] | Hold on. The murdered guy also played bassoon? | 等下 凶手也吹巴松管吗? |
[08:28] | I mean, what are the odds of that? | 这也太巧了吧 |
[08:31] | Do you think the killer is targeting bassoonists? | 你觉得凶手的目标是巴松管演奏者吗? |
[08:38] | Wait… | 等等 |
[08:41] | You’re not thinking that I– | 你不会认为我… |
[08:42] | No. | 不会 |
[08:45] | Oliver and Mabel are. | 奥利弗和梅布这么认为 |
[08:47] | But not me. | 但我没有 |
[08:49] | I would, too. | 如果是我也会这么想 |
[08:53] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[08:56] | So, do you think Tim Kono– | 那你觉得蒂姆·科诺… |
[08:58] | Can we not talk about Tim Kono right now? | 我们现在能不谈蒂姆·科诺吗? |
[09:02] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:04] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想谈什么? |
[09:12] | That I think I’m falling in love with you. | 我想我爱上你了 |
[09:16] | Oh. | |
[09:19] | Well, that’s interesting. | 这倒是有趣 |
[09:26] | Because I think I’m falling in love with you, too. | 因为我好像也爱上你了 |
[09:29] | Well… that is a relief. | 真是让我松了口气 |
[09:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:35] | It’s usually less awkward when it happens to both people. | 如果是两情相悦就不会那么尴尬了 |
[09:39] | Hm. | |
[09:41] | Doesn’t exactly scream killer, does it? | 这里也不像是凶手住的地方 |
[09:43] | Where do we start? | 是吧? 我们从哪开始? |
[09:44] | Did you ever listen to that podcast Baker’s Dozen? | 你听过那个《十三人》播客吗? |
[09:47] | Oh, classic. | 很经典 |
[09:48] | Midwestern bake-off winner | 一个中西部烘焙大赛的获胜者 |
[09:50] | dismembers 12 ladies trying to take her title. | 肢解了另外12个试图夺得冠军头衔的女性 |
[09:53] | -Kinda picture her place like this. -Yeah. | -我想象中她的家就是这个样子 -是啊 |
[09:55] | Do you remember where they found all the evidence she was hiding? | 你还记得他们在哪找到了 她藏匿的证据吗? |
[10:01] | But let me use it first. I need to go. | 但是让我先用一下 我憋不住了 |
[10:04] | You know what’s crazy? | 你知道什么很疯狂吗? |
[10:07] | I think I would love you | 我想即使你真的杀了蒂姆·科诺 |
[10:08] | even if you did kill Tim Kono. | 我依然会爱你 |
[10:11] | Which is super crazy because I’ve broken up with people | 这太疯狂了 因为我曾经 |
[10:14] | for whispering loudly in movies. | 因为一个人在电影院悄悄话声太大 或是吃饭吧唧嘴 |
[10:16] | Or chewing weird. | 而跟对方分手 |
[10:19] | Wow, Charles. | 哇 查尔斯 |
[10:21] | -That’s real love. Yeah. -I know, right? | 这是真爱 我知道 是吧? |
[10:27] | You’re not drinking much. | 你都没怎么喝 |
[10:33] | Oh, I’m not drinking at all. | 我是一点都没喝 |
[10:36] | -I’m taking… | 我这是…假喝 |
[10:39] | stage sips. | |
[10:41] | Because there’s poison in it. | 因为里面有毒药 |
[10:48] | It’s what you did with Tim Kono, right? | 这就是你对蒂姆·科诺做的事 对吧? |
[10:51] | A breakup drink before you shot him with his own gun? | 在你用他的手枪轰掉他的脑袋之前 喝了一杯分手酒? |
[10:54] | I’m still not sure why you poisoned the cat though. | 但我还是想不明白你为什么要毒死那只猫 |
[11:00] | I didn’t do that. | 我没有 |
[11:03] | All I can think is | 我想可能的情况是 |
[11:05] | she came in the window afterwards, | 它后来从窗户进去了 |
[11:08] | and maybe… | 然后… |
[11:14] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[11:16] | Ugh! | 很恶心 是吧? |
[11:18] | Oh god! This is so hot, Charles. | 天啊!这太性感了 查尔斯 |
[11:22] | Just super exciting to be | 能对彼此坦白一切的感觉太好了 |
[11:24] | totally open together, | |
[11:25] | and just let it all hang out… | 赤裸相见 |
[11:29] | Woof! | 汪 |
[11:31] | Hey, come here. | 嘿 过来 |
[11:36] | She’s a poisoner… | 她是下毒的人… 珍的小毒药盒 |
[11:45] | …who uses a label maker? | 而且还做了标签? |
[11:49] | -The saddest thing about this | 整件事中最令人悲伤的是 |
[11:51] | is that if Jan weren’t a murderous maniac | 如果珍不是一个疯狂的谋杀犯 |
[11:54] | -she’d be perfect for Charles. | 她将是查尔斯的完美伴侣 |
[12:01] | So you were seeing Tim Kono? | 你在跟蒂姆·科诺约会? |
[12:04] | Hello. I’m a sucker | 瞧瞧我 |
[12:06] | for lonely guys with notable age differences | 我专门收留那些 |
[12:08] | I meet on elevators. | 在电梯里遇见的独身男人 老少通吃 |
[12:09] | I think you know that. | 你应该很清楚 |
[12:11] | And Tim came to see you the day he died. | 蒂姆死的那天去找你了 |
[12:13] | He did. | 是的 |
[12:15] | Which was also two days after he broke up with me. | 是在他跟我分手两天后 |
[12:18] | Not insignificant. | 这很重要 |
[12:21] | I told him I had to give him some things he left at my place. | 我说要把他落在我家的东西还给他 |
[12:24] | I don’t remember leaving anything here. | 我不记得落下过什么东西 |
[12:27] | I just poured two Old Fashioneds. | 我刚倒了两杯鸡尾酒 |
[12:30] | One more for old time’s sake? | 最后一次 看到旧日情分上? |
[12:34] | And then a half-hour later, | 半个小时后 |
[12:36] | -I dumped the glasses in his bag… | 我把酒杯丢进他的垃圾袋 |
[12:37] | and just sent him on his way. | 把他送走了 |
[12:46] | And then I went back to my window to practice my Pavane piece. | 然后我回到窗边 练习我的《帕凡舞曲》 |
[12:52] | No. You didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[12:54] | I heard the bassoon that night. | 我那晚听到了巴松管的乐声 |
[12:55] | It sounded… different. | 听起来不太一样 |
[12:58] | You weren’t playing live. It was a recording. | 你不是现场演奏的 |
[13:01] | Yay! Oh, Charles! | 是录音 查尔斯 |
[13:05] | Do you see how good we are together? | 你看到我们在一起有多合拍了吗? |
[13:08] | And how great is an alibi | 整栋楼都能听到你演奏 |
[13:10] | where the whole building can hear you playing? | 这个不在场证明是多么无懈可击 |
[13:13] | Oh, what else did you figure out about me? | 你还想明白了什么关于我的事?告诉我 |
[13:15] | Tell me, tell me, tell me. | |
[13:17] | When did you really start locking in on me? | 你什么时候开始怀疑我的? |
[13:25] | The notes. | 字条 |
[13:33] | The J’s… | J这个字母很相似 |
[13:35] | are similar. | |
[13:37] | Aw… | |
[13:38] | My cute little J’s gave me away. | 我可爱的J暴露了我 |
[13:42] | Good eye, kid. | 好眼力 孩子 |
[13:43] | I compared them side by side… | 我厌倦了孤独的感觉 |
[13:50] | -Oh. | 我把两张比对了一下 |
[13:52] | There it goes. | 差不多了 |
[13:54] | That’s exactly how Tim sounded. | 蒂姆也是这样口齿不清 |
[13:59] | The handkerchief… | 我的手帕 |
[14:01] | Yay. Handkerchief, | 手帕 |
[14:03] | not the glasses. | 不是酒杯 |
[14:06] | I mixed it up this time. | 我这次做了点调整 |
[14:08] | You know, I’m not one of those who always does it the same | 我不是那种每次都用同一种手法 |
[14:10] | and has to carve a niche for themselves. | 给自己刻下一个身份标识的类型 |
[14:13] | Even though I did carve a niche in myself. | 虽然我确实给自己来了一刀 |
[14:22] | Wait, did she… | 等等 难道她… |
[14:26] | You stabbed yourself? | 你刺伤了你自己? |
[14:32] | Wow… | 哇 |
[14:37] | That’s really kicked in, hasn’t it? | 药效很快 是吧? |
[14:39] | Your legs gone? | 你的腿没有知觉了? |
[14:42] | -Oh, tongue, too. | 我的腿没有知觉了 舌头也是 |
[14:45] | Seen it before. | 我见过 |
[15:00] | You know? | 你和蒂姆其实很像 |
[15:01] | You and Tim are a lot alike. | |
[15:05] | I felt so lucky to be let into your private, isolated worlds. | 我觉得很幸运能进入你们私密隔绝的世界 |
[15:11] | But Tim messed up by seeing somebody else, | 但蒂姆背着我跟别人见面 |
[15:14] | -or that’s what I thought. | 毁了这一切 我当时是这么认为的 |
[15:16] | This is the kicker. The day before, | -我不知道你在… |
[15:19] | the day before we broke up, | -下面是重点 就在我们分手的前一天 |
[15:21] | I found this emerald ring at his place. | 我在他家发现了一枚翡翠戒指 |
[15:23] | Just delivered. I mean, clearly meant for somebody else, right? | 刚刚收到 显然是要送给别人的 对吗? |
[15:28] | You know how I feel about being made second. | 你知道我对于屈居第二是什么感觉 |
[15:32] | That’s a big trigger for me. | 这是我的雷区 |
[15:39] | –It’s so odd. | -求你了 -真奇怪 求你了 |
[15:44] | When a person begs you for their life, | 当别人哀求饶命时 |
[15:46] | it is such a tonic for me. | 我会感到精神振奋 |
[15:53] | And knowing, finally, I am truly number one for someone. | 因为在那一刻 我终于成为了对方的第一选择 |
[16:01] | You need me now more than ever, don’t you? | 你现在比任何时候都更需要我 对吗? |
[16:05] | Charles, why does that feel so good? | 查尔斯 这种感觉为何这么好? |
[16:08] | -How crazy is it | 更巧的是 |
[16:10] | that ring was actually the ring | 那枚戒指正是你破解的谋杀案里的戒指 |
[16:14] | from the murder you solved. | |
[16:18] | Ironic. | 太讽刺了 |
[16:19] | And tragic. My bad. I do own that. | 而且很悲剧 是我的错 我认 |
[16:28] | -Oliver… | 奥利弗? |
[16:37] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[16:39] | Oh, Mabel, I… | 噢 不 梅布 |
[16:41] | I’m so, so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[16:43] | She did it. | 是她干的 |
[16:46] | She really killed him. | 她真的杀了他 |
[16:49] | Yeah, she did. She did. | 是的 是她干的 |
[16:52] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[16:56] | The trick now, it’s not just you. | 棘手的地方在于 我不仅要对付你 |
[16:58] | There are two others I have to deal with and more. | 还有另外那两个 以及更多人 |
[17:01] | I mean, so many know about this because of your podcast. | 因为你的播客 有太多人知道了这件事 |
[17:04] | I’ve gotta think big here. | 我必须想个万全之策 |
[17:08] | Isn’t it nice they opened all these fireplaces back up? | 壁炉又能用了是不是很棒? |
[17:12] | I mean, in a way, it makes us all connected in the building. | 某种意义上 这把大楼里的所有人 都联系在了一起 |
[17:16] | Should make for a fun finale. | 作为最终集一定很有趣 |
[17:18] | Too bad I’m gonna miss it. | 很可惜我看不到了 |
[17:20] | It’s gonna be a gas. | 肯定会很有人气 |
[17:25] | I want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[17:27] | this is definitely | 这是我最难的分手之一 |
[17:29] | one of my rougher breakups, Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[17:32] | I really did fall in love with you. | 我真的爱上你了 |
[17:38] | Sadly, | 但遗憾的是 |
[17:40] | I will not be seeing you bas-sooner or later. | 后会无期了 |
[18:10] | Oh… Mm… | 结束录音 |
[18:33] | -Siri… | 赛睿 |
[18:36] | -I don’t feel good… | 我感觉很难受 |
[18:38] | Okay. Playing Fields of Gold by Sting. | 好的 |
[18:40] | -Oh… | 播放斯汀的《金色田野》 好的 |
[19:40] | Why is his door open? | 他的门怎么开着? |
[19:41] | -Charles! | -Charles! 查尔斯? 查尔斯? |
[19:48] | Look. Where is he? | 可恶 他在哪? |
[19:52] | You overpay for your arugula | 你的芝麻菜每次都买贵了 |
[19:55] | every time, Uma. | 乌玛 |
[19:57] | You’re one to talk, Miss Fresh Basil in February. | 你还好意思说我“二月的新鲜罗勒”小姐 |
[20:00] | Why’d you press all the buttons? | 你为什么每层楼都按一遍? |
[20:01] | Oh, this asshole did it. | 是这个混蛋干的 |
[20:04] | You kick him out of the building, he goes on a bender. | 你把他赶出大楼 他就酗酒给你看 |
[20:06] | Oh god. | 天啊 |
[20:07] | -I can’t wait till he’s gone. | 他赶紧消失吧 |
[20:12] | — Ah! — Oh my god! | -天啊 -猫咪 |
[20:15] | I know, right? I just got her, | 我知道 很可爱是不是?我刚接到家 |
[20:16] | -and I love her so much. -Meow… | -喵 -我好喜欢它 |
[20:18] | -What’s her name, Howard? | 它叫什么名字 霍华德? |
[20:19] | -Evelyn Seven. Lucky number Sevelyn. | 艾芙琳七号 幸运数字七芙琳 |
[20:22] | I feel like Evelyn’s death wasn’t in vain. | 我觉得艾芙琳并没有白死 |
[20:24] | Like, she really brought everybody together, you know? | 它真的让所有人更紧密了 |
[20:26] | — Ah… — Shut it! | 知道吗? 闭嘴 |
[20:28] | If you guys would like to come over some time | 如果你们想过来坐坐 |
[20:30] | and play Parcheesi and have a gab, | 玩飞行棋 |
[20:32] | Sevelyn and I | 聊聊天什么的 |
[20:33] | -would love to have you over. | 我和七芙琳随时欢迎 |
[20:35] | Oh, is there room? | 还有地方吗? |
[20:37] | -Oh sure. Yeah, come on in. | -进来吧 -当然 |
[20:38] | We can squeeze. | 我们可以挤挤 |
[20:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[20:41] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮助吗? |
[20:44] | You can schedule an out-patient with my girl. | 我可以让我的助手安排一次门诊治疗 |
[20:46] | -And I now take cryptocurrency. | 我现在开通加密货币支付了 再见 |
[20:52] | There’s a mess in there. | 里面需要打扫一下 |
[20:58] | Don’t worry. This happened to Sting when The Police broke up. | 别担心 |
[21:01] | -Never said a word. -Augh… | 警察乐队解散时斯汀也跟你一样 我什么都没说 |
[21:04] | I’m sending you back to your apartment. | 我送你回你的房间 |
[21:06] | Get into bed and sleep it off. | 睡一觉就好了 |
[21:07] | Don’t tell anyone I told you about Sting. | 别告诉任何人是我透露给你斯汀的事 |
[21:12] | Nah… | |
[21:17] | Lester, have you seen Charles? | 莱斯特 你见过查尔斯吗? |
[21:19] | Just sent him upstairs, flat on his can, | 刚把他送上楼 |
[21:21] | struck down with the Irish Flu. | 四仰八叉地躺在地板上 宿醉很严重 |
[21:23] | Didn’t hear it from me. | 不是我说的 |
[21:24] | Same thing happened to Sting. | 斯汀也遇到过这种事 |
[21:25] | Don’t tell anyone I told you. | 别说是我说的 |
[21:33] | How the hell does he… | 这是怎么… |
[21:40] | -Oh my god, Charles! | 天啊 查尔斯 |
[21:41] | -Wow, Lester was right! -Grab him. | -哇 莱斯特是对的 -抓住他 |
[21:44] | Okay, where did you get a Quaalude? | 好吧 你在哪弄来的安眠酮? |
[21:47] | -Turn him over! | 把他翻过来 |
[21:49] | -Hey! Hey! | 嘿 |
[21:51] | -Did Jan poison you? -Yes! She poisoned me… | 是珍给你下的毒吗? |
[21:53] | We have to get him to a hospital. | 我们得送他去医院 |
[21:55] | Or! We get as much milk into him as possible. | 或者我们给他灌牛奶 |
[21:58] | It absorbs toxins. | 能中和毒性 |
[22:01] | Ah! | |
[22:03] | And if that doesn’t work, I can urinate on him. | 如果这方法不行 我可以在他身上撒尿 |
[22:05] | I think that’s for jellyfish. | 那是治疗水母蛰伤的 |
[22:07] | -Wait, what is he doing? -Oh no, it’s his phone! | 等等 他在干什么? -噢 不 |
[22:10] | -Is there something on your phone, buddy? -What’s your password? | 是他的手机 -好的 -你手机里有什么东西吗? -密码多少? |
[22:15] | -Okay, put his face on it. -Okay. Hold it. | -算了 刷脸吧 -好 我把他拉起来 |
[22:19] | -It’s not working! -His facial muscles are too limp. | -不行 -没用 他的面部肌肉太松弛了 |
[22:21] | -It’s okay. I know what to do. Look. | 没关系 我知道怎么办 看 |
[22:24] | -We’re in! -Ah! God, I’m clever. Okay. | -打开了! -太好了 我真聪明 -好的 -好的 |
[22:27] | JAN Should make for a fun finale. | 作为最终集一定很有趣 |
[22:30] | It’s Jan. Did you record Jan? | 是珍的声音 |
[22:32] | –Too bad I’m gonna miss it. | 你把珍说的话录下来了? 很遗憾我看不到了 |
[22:35] | -It’s gonna be a gas. -Oh, hey. | 肯定会很有人气 嘿 |
[22:38] | Is anyone feeling dizzy? I was just about to start a fire, | 有人感觉头晕吗? 我本来想生火 |
[22:41] | -but it’s like there’s fumes coming up from the basement. | 但是感觉 -好像有烟从地下室渗进来了 -烟 |
[22:44] | Oh, my daughter’s in there. | 我的女儿还在里面 |
[22:46] | -Gas. | 毒气 |
[22:48] | -Wait, did Jan… -Woof! | 等等 难道珍… |
[22:50] | -We have to go to the basement! -Ah… | 我们得去地下室 |
[22:52] | How are we gonna get him anywhere? | 我们怎么移动他? |
[22:56] | So poetic. Closed for years | 太诗意了 |
[22:58] | because of an asthmatic Tim Kono, | 因为蒂姆·科诺的哮喘病关闭了数年 |
[23:00] | our fireplaces were opened again because of his murder, | 我们的壁炉因为他的谋杀案再次开启 |
[23:03] | only to lead to the death of thousands! | 却导致了数千人的死亡 |
[23:05] | I don’t think thousands live here. | 我不觉得楼里住了上千人 |
[23:07] | Boy, you really don’t take the ride, do you? | 天 你非要较真 是吧? |
[23:13] | The boiler room of the Arconia. | 阿卡尼亚的锅炉房 |
[23:15] | The irritable bowel of the building. | 大楼翻腾的肠胃 |
[23:17] | A perfect spot for a perfect ending. | 完美落幕的最佳地点 |
[23:21] | Okay. I’ll take the west side of the building, you take the east. | 好吧 我去搜查西区 你搜查东区 |
[23:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:28] | -Oh my god! Look what she’s done! | 天啊!看看她都干了什么 |
[23:31] | -What!? -The thing! | 怎么了? 那个东西 |
[23:34] | The duct! That wasn’t attached to the thing! | 管道 没有连在那东西上 |
[23:37] | That shouldn’t be that way! | 不应该这样 |
[23:39] | Do you see a duct attached | 你有看到一个 |
[23:40] | to a thing it shouldn’t be attached to? | 连在了不该连的东西上的管道吗? |
[23:42] | What are you even saying?! | 你到底在说什么? |
[23:44] | I’m pulling the thing out here… | 我要把这东西扯下来 |
[23:48] | Okay, pull down the top of your thing! | 把你那个东西扯掉 |
[23:54] | -Ah! | |
[23:57] | We did it! I think. | 我们成功了!应该是吧 |
[23:58] | We-we took down the thing, so that the stuff won’t go | 我们把这东西扯下来了 毒气就不会顺着这东西走到… |
[24:01] | -from the thing up into the… -Yeah, we did it! | 没错 我们成功了 |
[24:03] | -Oh, you really did it. | 你确定成功了 |
[24:07] | Get down here. | 下来 |
[24:12] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[24:14] | Look at you still kicking. | 你还没死啊 |
[24:16] | I was worried that hanky | 我担心那个手帕不能彻底解决掉布拉佐斯 |
[24:18] | wouldn’t do the full trick on Brazzos. | |
[24:22] | Okay. Indulge me. I’ve always wanted to do this. | 好吧 满足下我吧 我一直想这么做 |
[24:28] | Roses are red… | 玫瑰是红色的 |
[24:30] | violets are blue… | 薰衣草是蓝色的 |
[24:32] | who shall I kill? | 我该杀谁? |
[24:35] | Maybe it’s you. | 也许是你 |
[24:36] | CHARLES No. | 不 |
[24:43] | No. | 不 |
[24:46] | This ends now, Jan. | 都结束了 珍 |
[24:48] | You won’t shoot my friends. | 你不能射杀我的朋友 |
[24:50] | Shoot me if you need to, but not them. | 如有你必须这么做 开枪打我吧 放过他们 |
[24:54] | Because I don’t want to live in a world without them anymore. | 因为我不想 继续生活在一个没有他们的世界了 |
[24:57] | There were parts of myself that were dead | 他们让已经心死的我重新活了过来 |
[25:00] | that they brought back to life. | |
[25:04] | Before this… | 在这之前 |
[25:06] | I was just a hollow shell walking around. | 我只是一个行走的空壳 |
[25:10] | And they made me alive. | 是他们让我活了过来 |
[25:26] | You’re helping me get over you. | 你这是在帮我放下你 |
[25:28] | -No! | 趁现在! |
[25:33] | -This is for Tim. | 这一拳是给蒂姆报仇 |
[25:48] | “This sends the investigation into a whole new direction.” | 这将调查推向了一个全新的方向 |
[25:53] | Good one, Brazzos. | 做得好 布拉佐斯 |
[25:55] | Now, let’s go get your stomach pumped. | 我们去给你洗胃吧 |
[25:59] | Eh… | |
[26:15] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他不会有事吧? |
[26:16] | Three, two, one. | 纽约消防局 急救医护人员 |
[26:18] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[26:22] | Oliver. | 奥利弗? |
[26:25] | It seems due to the events of tonight, | 由于今晚的事件 |
[26:28] | there’s been a reversal in sentiment | 针对你在阿卡尼亚公寓的去留 |
[26:31] | regarding your tenancies here at the Arconia. | 民意有了变化 |
[26:35] | Oh, please, just say it, Bunny. | 你就直说吧 邦尼 |
[26:37] | “Welcome back, you sexy thing!” | 欢迎回来 大帅哥 |
[26:40] | I’ll get you gone sooner or later. | 我早晚会把你赶走 |
[26:44] | -You’re all idiots! -Hey, Bunny. | 你们都是笨蛋 嘿 |
[26:47] | Congrats. You’re the most hated person | 邦尼 恭喜你 |
[26:50] | in the building now, you cranky old bitch. | 你现在是这个楼里最招人恨的人了 你这个暴躁的老婊子 |
[27:01] | Dad? Your child’s home. | 爸爸?你的孩子回家了 |
[27:03] | Willie! | 威利!还有维尼! |
[27:05] | And Winnie! My little girl! I’m so glad you’re back. | 我的乖狗狗 你回来了真好 |
[27:08] | Hello. Hello, Winnie! | 你好啊 维尼 |
[27:11] | Jesus, what a ride you’ve been on, huh? | 天啊 你都经历了什么? |
[27:13] | You think? | 是啊 |
[27:14] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[27:17] | I think. Um, I’m not even really clear what happened here, | 我想是的 虽然不太清楚这里发生了什么 |
[27:20] | but I wanted to stop by and give you this. | 但我想过来把这个给你 |
[27:23] | It’s a check for your next big thing. | 是赞助你下一个大项目的支票 |
[27:25] | No, no. I-I don’t want it. | 不用了 我不想要 |
[27:27] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[27:30] | I’d take an awkward hug though. | 不过我想要一个尴尬的拥抱 |
[27:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | Huh. | |
[27:40] | -It’s not so awkward, huh? -No. That was nice. | -没那么尴尬 是吧? -对 很温馨 |
[27:43] | Well, I-I can tell you what happened. | 我可以告诉你发生了什么 |
[27:45] | You know, the whole insane story, | 一整个离奇的故事 |
[27:47] | unless you need to get going. | 除非你着急走 |
[27:49] | No, no, no, no, no. I would… I’d like to stay. | 不 我想留下 |
[27:52] | Oh, well. Okay, good. So, | 好 |
[27:55] | it-it was very bizarre. | 很好 |
[27:56] | -Uh-huh. -Get in the elevator… | 这个故事太离奇了 我们走进了电梯… |
[28:04] | This is incredible. | 真棒 |
[28:06] | Took me long enough, I know. | 我花了很久才完成 |
[28:08] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[28:10] | Some things are worth the wait. | 有些东西值得等待 |
[28:13] | Hm. Nice positive-as-fuck words | 刚刚沉冤得雪的男人嘴里说出来的 |
[28:16] | from the man who just got his good name back. | 超级正能量的鸡汤 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[28:26] | Yeah. I am. | 嗯 我挺好的 |
[28:32] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:35] | It’s just been a long time since I’ve said that | 这是我长久以来 |
[28:38] | and actually meant it. | 第一次真心实意地说出这句话 |
[28:41] | Come here. | 过来 嗨 露西 好久不见 就是想问候一下 看看你是否过得好 我非常想念你 祝好 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 露西 嗨… 嗨 |
[29:53] | My story really ends with you. | 我和你的故事真的结束了 |
[29:57] | Even though I didn’t get to know all that went on once I left, | 虽然我不知道我死后发生的那些事 |
[30:02] | a connection was made… | 但一种深厚的情感… |
[30:04] | TIM/among three strangers… | -在三个陌生人之间建立 -在三个陌生人之间建立 |
[30:06] | willing to embrace their own messes… | -他们愿意面对他们自己的… |
[30:11] | …and to recognize | -他们愿意面对他们自己的 |
[30:13] | we are all connected. | 问题 并意识到我们已经密不可分 |
[30:16] | We started with the question, | 我们从一个问题开始 |
[30:19] | “Who is Tim Kono?” | “谁是蒂姆·科诺?” |
[30:23] | The answer, as it turned out… | 答案是 |
[30:27] | we are all Tim Kono. | “我们都是蒂姆·科诺” |
[30:31] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[30:33] | I mean, I just… | 我都说不出话了 |
[30:35] | That-that’s the best performance you’ve ever given. | 这是你最出色的表现 |
[30:38] | I have nothing left to teach you. | 我已经没什么可教你的了 |
[30:40] | Really? So I can finally add “voiceover acting” to my resume? | 真的吗?我终于可以在简历上 加上旁白这项技能了? |
[30:45] | Well, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们别太得意忘形 |
[30:48] | -And one more toast to Mabel. | 再敬梅布一杯 |
[30:50] | — To Mabel Mora. — Oh stop. | 敬梅布·莫拉 |
[30:51] | -Yeah-Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:54] | Hey, you know, I’m amazed how spectacular that ring still looks after | 我很惊讶 |
[30:57] | you knocked out a murderer. | 你用那个戒指打晕了凶手后 它看上去还是那么光洁如新 |
[30:59] | Or y– Charles’ girlfriend. | 或者说是查尔斯的女友 |
[31:01] | Or ex-girlfriend. Not sure how you landed. | 或者说是前女友 不确定你怎么看待这段关系 |
[31:04] | You’re handling this pretty well. | 你处理得很好 |
[31:07] | You know, I’m thinking of putting myself out there again. | 我有考虑重新开始约会 |
[31:09] | I mean, I slept with a murderer! | 我是说 我跟谋杀犯睡过了 |
[31:11] | That is a great story to tell on a first date. | 这是一个适合在初次约会时讲的好故事 |
[31:16] | Does anyone else feel like | 你们有没有觉得还有一些事未了结? |
[31:18] | there’s still a couple of loose ends? | |
[31:20] | -Loose ends? | 未了结? |
[31:22] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s just a feeling. | 我不知道 也许是我多虑了 |
[31:25] | All I know is that we’ve run out of champagne. | 我只知道我们的香槟喝完了 |
[31:27] | Mm. I will get some from my apartment. | 我去我的公寓里拿点 |
[31:30] | -Ah… -Thank you, ma’am! | -谢谢 |
[31:31] | -Yep. | 女士 -不客气 |
[31:35] | So, I was thinking that maybe, uh, | 我在想 也许 |
[31:38] | we should do something maybe more salacious for the next case. | 我们的下一个项目可以走色情风格 |
[31:41] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[31:43] | What makes you think I want to work with you again? | 你凭什么觉得我会再跟你合作? |
[31:44] | Oh, please. You’re nothing without me. | 拜托 没有我你啥都不是 |
[31:47] | We do make a decent team. | 我们确实是个不错的团队 |
[31:49] | I mean, we could, um, talk about it tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再聊 |
[31:52] | If you’re free. | 如果你有空的话 |
[31:53] | Well, Charles Haden-Savage, | 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 |
[31:55] | are you asking me to be your bestie? | 你是要我当你的闺蜜吗? |
[31:57] | “Bestie”? What are we, 14? | 闺蜜?我们是14岁的小孩吗? |
[32:00] | No, no, listen. I-I’m flattered. | 不 听我说 我很荣幸 |
[32:02] | -So should we meet at 7, or you think… | 我们7点见怎么样?还是说你想喝咖啡? |
[32:05] | more of a coffee thing? Or something like 4? | 或是凌晨4点? |
[32:08] | You-you know, I’m starting to regret this alread– | 我现在已经后悔了… |
[32:10] | Is that getting louder? | 警车声是不是越来越大了? |
[32:12] | -Yeah. Closer, too. | 是啊 还越来越近了 |
[32:17] | “Get out of the building now.” | “立刻离开大楼” |
[32:19] | -Exclamation point. | -Exclamation point. -感叹号 -感叹号 |
[32:21] | -Exclamation point. -Three exclamation points. | -感叹号 -三个感叹号 |
[32:23] | -Whose number is this? -I don’t know. | -这是谁的号码? -不知道 |
[32:26] | Okay, this is getting scary. What is going on? | 好吧 这有点吓人了 这是怎么回事? |
[32:29] | We gotta get Mabel. | 我们得去找梅布 |
[32:30] | — Mabel! Oh my god! — Oh my god! | 梅布!我的天! |
[32:34] | Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! | -我的天! -我的天! |
[32:36] | Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! | -我的天! -来人啊 救命! |
[32:38] | We gotta get her! I’m not leaving her here! | 我们得接上她 我不会抛下她 |
[32:40] | -Oh, and I would? -Of course you would! | -难道我会吗? -你当然会 |
[32:42] | Of course I would! | 我当然会! |
[32:50] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你们想的那样 |
[32:54] | -Bunny! -I just opened the door, | 邦尼! |
[32:56] | and she stumbled in on me! | 我一打开门 她就摔到我身上了! |
[32:58] | Is that your knitting needle? | 那是你的毛线针吗? |
[33:00] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:01] | Nobody move! -Hands up! | 都别动!举起手来! |
[33:18] | Don’t say a fucking word. | 一个字都别说 |
[33:55] | This… could be interesting. | 这也许会很有意思 |
[33:58] | Coming this fall, | 今年秋季上线 |
[34:00] | Only Murderers in the Building. | 《大楼里只有谋杀犯》 |
[34:04] | That’s good, Poppy. | 这个创意不错 波比 |
[34:06] | That’s very good. | 非常好 |
[34:08] | I wrote that. | 我写的 纽约警局 |
[34:39] | From this moment on, that is mine. | 从这一刻起 |
[34:40] | Do you understand? | 这个创意归我了 明白吗? |
[34:42] | Say otherwise, and you will be stocking the NPR fridge | 有异议的话 你就只能 |
[34:44] | with LaCroix until you’re 50. | 往国家广播电台的冰箱搬苏打水 一直到50岁 |
[34:45] | Do you fucking hear me? | 你听懂了吗? |