时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – You are all persons of interest now. | 你们现在都是“涉案人员”了 |
[00:04] | – Thank you! – Uh, quick selfie together? | 谢谢 来张快速自拍? |
[00:06] | – How about a quick exit? For you. | 不如你快速消失? |
[00:08] | Have a good night, though, sir. Thank you very much. | 祝你今晚愉快 先生 非常感谢 |
[00:11] | – Hi, Alice. – I’m really glad you came. | -嗨 爱丽丝 -我很开心你能来 |
[00:13] | – I’m so glad you’re not a catfish. | 我很开心你不是骗子 |
[00:15] | – We could use some new energy in our collective. | 而且我们的小集体需要新鲜血液 |
[00:17] | – So, this is, what, a recruitment? | 所以 这算什么 招募吗 |
[00:19] | – Hold the elevator! – Well, hello there, Amy Schumer. | -帮我按住电梯 -你好 艾米·舒默 |
[00:21] | – Would you ever consider selling me the rights to the podcast, | 你会考虑把播客的版权卖给我吗 |
[00:24] | so I could turn it into | 我可以把它变成八到十集的流媒体剧集 |
[00:25] | an 8 to 10 episode streaming series? | |
[00:27] | – I’d be lying if I didn’t say I had a 200-page pitch deck | 如果我说我公寓里 |
[00:30] | floating around my apartment somewhere. | 没有一摞二百页的融资演讲稿 那是在骗人 |
[00:32] | – Fuck off, Oliver! – Is that Bunny? | 走开 奥利弗 |
[00:34] | Are you hearing that, too? | -那是邦尼吗 -你也听见了? |
[00:37] | – Bunny had a bird? | 邦尼养了只鸟? |
[00:39] | – Someone is coming! | -有人来了 -快走 |
[00:42] | – Bunny had a real eye for erotic art. | 邦尼对色情艺术很有品味 |
[00:45] | This Rose Cooper painting that she has, | 她有一幅罗斯·库伯的画 价值连城 |
[00:47] | it’s worth a fortune. It’s in the bedroom. – They’re coming this way! | -在她的卧室里 -他们朝这儿来了 |
[00:51] | – There should be a naked man on this wall! | 墙上应该有个裸男的 |
[00:52] | – Guys. Check this out. | 伙计们 看这里 |
[00:56] | Bunny had a secret elevator? | 邦尼有个秘密电梯?通向哪里?地狱? |
[00:58] | Where does it go, Hell? Let’s find out. | 试试就知道了 |
[01:00] | Yeah. Still, that was way too close. | 是啊 但这也太近了 |
[01:02] | But, we got a huge clue. | 但我们得到了一个重大线索 |
[01:04] | We find the painting, we find the killer. | 如果找到那幅画 就能找到凶手 |
[01:06] | Bunny’s painting? | 邦尼的画 |
[01:08] | – Charles, is that you? | 查尔斯 那是你吗 |
[01:10] | – It’s my father. | 那是我父亲 |
[01:23] | The story of Bunny Folger | 邦尼·福尔杰的故事 |
[01:25] | begins with the story of the Arconia. | 要从阿卡尼亚的故事讲起 |
[01:28] | Built in 1908 to help establish | 阿卡尼亚建于1908年 |
[01:30] | the Upper West Side | 为了帮助发展上西城 |
[01:32] | by architect and infamous playboy | 由建筑师 |
[01:35] | Archibald Carter, | 也是臭名昭著的花花公子 阿奇博德·卡特设计建造 |
[01:37] | the Arconia was his fourth building of this style | 阿卡尼亚是他在多个国家的 |
[01:40] | in as many countries. | 第四个同类型建筑 |
[01:47] | Each of Archibald’s buildings | 阿奇博德的每栋建筑都有一些小秘密 |
[01:49] | have little secrets known only to the architect himself. | 只有建筑师本人知道 |
[01:54] | Just as Archibald held secrets | 正如阿奇博德本人那些不为人知的秘密 |
[01:57] | known only to the architect himself. | |
[02:19] | Archibald eventually married | 阿奇博德最终在阿卡尼亚结婚生子 |
[02:21] | and raised his family in the Arconia. | |
[02:25] | And many years later, | 很多年后 |
[02:26] | Archibald’s daughter, Leonora, | 阿奇博德的女儿莉奥诺拉 |
[02:29] | married one Mr. Folger | 嫁给了一位福尔杰先生 |
[02:31] | and raised their daughter Bunny in the Arconia. | 并在阿卡尼亚养育他们的女儿邦尼 |
[02:36] | Bunny lived every day of her life in that same apartment. | 邦尼终其一生都生活在同一个公寓里 |
[02:42] | In the 1950s, the Upper West Side | 到了20世纪50年代 |
[02:44] | was a neighborhood of middle class and working people. | 上西城成了中产和工人阶级居住的街区 |
[02:48] | A place for immigrants, artists, | 这里聚集了移民、艺术家 |
[02:50] | and, as ever, aspiring actors. | 和有抱负的年轻演员 |
[02:53] | – “Mark, I know you think it’s silly, but when you get to know Tony, | “马克 我知道你觉得这很傻” |
[02:57] | you’ll understand why I said that.” | “但当你了解托尼后 你就会明白我为什么会这么说” |
[02:59] | “Darling, I understand now. | “亲爱的 我现在就明白” |
[03:01] | That doesn’t stop you from loving me.” | “那不会阻止你继续爱我” |
[03:03] | – Uh… – No. | 不对 |
[03:06] | “Stop me from loving you.” | “阻止我继续爱你” |
[03:07] | – Otherwise, you got it. You’re gonna nail this audition. | 除此之外 你都说对了 你一定能拿下这次试镜的 |
[03:10] | – Yeah, we’ll see. | 到时候再看吧 |
[03:11] | – Just remember not to tell your mother about what we did today. | 记住 别告诉你妈我们今天都干了什么 |
[03:15] | – Why doesn’t Mom want you to be an actor? | 妈妈为什么不希望你当演员 |
[03:16] | – Because she’s a dream killer, son. | 因为她专门扼杀别人的梦想 儿子 |
[03:20] | Charles, look at that building. | 查尔斯 看那栋楼 |
[03:24] | I hit it big, we’re gonna live there. | 如果我成功了 我们就能搬进去了 |
[03:36] | – So, my father was the subject | 所以我父亲是一幅非常昂贵的 |
[03:38] | of a very pricey piece of erotica. | 色情画作的主角 |
[03:41] | – Are you sure that’s your father? | 你确定那是你父亲吗 |
[03:43] | He had much broader shoulders. Oliver… | -他的肩膀更宽阔 -奥利弗 |
[03:45] | – Same gorgeous white hair, but clearly… | 同样美丽的白发 |
[03:49] | narrower hips. | 但是显然 屁股更窄 |
[03:50] | I mean, his are like this, and you’re more like… | 我是说 |
[03:54] | this. | 他的体型是这样的 而你则是…这样的 |
[03:57] | – That’s him. The scar on his neck. | 是他 |
[03:59] | That’s his watch I still have. | 他脖子上的那个伤疤一模一样 他的手表至今我还保留着 |
[04:00] | But, what’s he doing up there? | 但他在干什么 |
[04:02] | Was he a model? Was he a gigolo? | 他是模特吗 他是男妓吗 |
[04:04] | Was he sleeping with Rose Cooper? | 他跟罗斯·库伯胡搞? |
[04:08] | – A highly esteemed | 一个受人尊敬但非常淫荡的艺术家 |
[04:10] | and very horny artist. | |
[04:13] | – H– A super valuable painting of your father | 一幅关于你父亲的贵重的画作 |
[04:17] | that was stolen from a murdered woman’s apartment, | 从一个遇害女子的公寓里被人偷走 |
[04:20] | planted in yours, | 挂在了你的房间 |
[04:21] | and that’s the part you can’t get over? The sex part? | 你却在纠结那些? 性的部分? |
[04:24] | Fucking men. | 该死的男人 |
[04:25] | – We’re the worst. Time’s up. | 我们道德败坏 向“时间到了”组织致敬 |
[04:27] | – The guy had so many secrets. | 他有太多秘密了 |
[04:29] | I mean, did he even wanna be an actor? Did he really wanna live in this building? | 他真的想当演员吗 他真的想住在这栋大楼里吗 |
[04:34] | Is that a shadow? | 那是影子吗… |
[04:37] | Or a tiny little bit | 还是他的蛋蛋露出了一点? |
[04:39] | of his balls? | |
[04:41] | Mm. Wonderful things | |
[04:43] | for you to work out in therapy. | 去看心理医生时是个不错的话题 |
[04:45] | And, granted, Papa did have a sizable set of luggage. | 不得不说 老爹的蛋确实不小 |
[04:48] | Meanwhile, we have to get this outta here, | 与此同时 我们得赶紧把这幅画移走 |
[04:50] | so we all don’t look like murderers, | 不然就百口莫辩了 |
[04:52] | and I can focus back on me. | 之后我就能专注自己的事了 |
[04:53] | I have a meeting later with Amy Schumer. | 我跟艾米·舒默约好了一会见面 |
[04:55] | Uh, guys? | 伙计们?这幅画的名字叫萨维奇 |
[04:57] | This painting’s called Savage. | |
[05:00] | What? | 什么? |
[05:02] | Oh, good! My name’s on it! That’s not suspicious at all! | 1956年 萨维奇 好极了 上面有我的名字 这一点都不可疑 |
[05:05] | – So, I should mention… | 那个 有件事我该提的 |
[05:09] | Bunny said something to me before she died. | 邦尼死前跟我说了些话 |
[05:12] | – 14. | |
[05:13] | – In addition to 14… | 除了“14”之外 |
[05:15] | “Savage.” | “萨维奇” |
[05:17] | She said “Savage.” What? | 她说了“萨维奇” |
[05:20] | M-maybe she was trying to point you toward the painting. | 什么?也许她是想指引你关注这幅画 |
[05:21] | Maybe she saw it being stolen. | 也许她看到了画作被偷的经过 |
[05:23] | – Or maybe she met Savitch, like Jessica Savitch. | 也许她说的是“塞维奇” -就像杰西卡·塞维奇 -谁? |
[05:26] | – Who? – A famous news anchor | 一个著名的主持人 |
[05:27] | I dated briefly in the ’80s. | 我在1980年代跟她短暂约会过 |
[05:29] | Lived in the building before me. | 她在我之前住在这栋楼里 |
[05:30] | Left me for Ed Bradley from 60 Minutes. | 后来她把我甩了 跟《60分钟》的艾德·布拉德利跑了 |
[05:32] | Oh, by the way, did I ever tell you the time | 对了 |
[05:34] | that I met Steve Kroft at a Korean spa? | 我跟你们说过我在韩国水疗中心 见到史蒂夫·克罗夫特的事吗 |
[05:36] | The man had the most beautiful, firm breasts. | 那家伙的胸肌是我见过最美最结实的 |
[05:38] | – Okay, you must ask permission to tell stories from now on. | 好了 从现在开始 你讲故事之前必须请求许可 |
[05:42] | None of this makes any sense. | 这一切都说不通 |
[05:43] | The knitting needle, and now the painting? | 先是毛线针 现在又多了一幅画? |
[05:45] | – Well, it’s clear that someone’s trying to frame the two of you. | 显而易见 有人想陷害你们俩 |
[05:48] | Not me, which is weird, | 而不是陷害我 这一点挺奇怪的 |
[05:49] | uh, considering that I’m definitely the most compelling. | 考虑到我是我们当中最惹眼的那个 |
[05:52] | – We’ve gotta get this painting out of here. | 我们得把这幅画弄走 |
[05:53] | Whoever planted it here could also have the cops come any minute. | 把画作挂在这儿的人 很有可能已经报警 警察随时会来 |
[05:58] | Oh! No– | -没人 -家里没人 |
[05:59] | – Nobody’s home! I mean– I mean– Here– – Put it over here! | -没人 -家里没人 -拿着 快走 -放到这边 |
[06:02] | – No, no, no! The closet! The closet! – Where? Where? | -不行 -怎么了? -放衣柜里 -在哪 |
[06:06] | – Put it in the bedroom! The bedroom! – Where? | 不行 放卧室 -卧室 -在哪 |
[06:07] | – Nobody ever goes in the bedroom! Go! Go! – The bedroom! | -没有人会进卧室的 -我们得掉个头 |
[06:09] | – J-just putting on a sweater! | 我穿件毛衣就来 |
[06:14] | Oh! Hi, Inquisitive neighbor Howard Morris! | 嗨 |
[06:17] | How can I help you? | 好邻居霍华德·莫里斯 有什么事吗 |
[06:18] | – Oh, hello. I’m sorry to bother, but you left your keys in the door. | 你好 抱歉打扰了 但你的钥匙插在门上忘拔了 |
[06:21] | – I was looking for those. | 我还在找呢 |
[06:23] | – I actually wanted to stop by | 其实我想登门拜访一下 |
[06:24] | because I appreciate what you’ve done for the building. | 因为我很感激你对大楼所做的一切 |
[06:26] | – Well, thank you. – And I loved your podcast. | 谢谢 还有 我喜欢你的播客 |
[06:29] | I actually knew it was your girlfriend, like, episode eight. | 其实 在第八集的时候 我就知道凶手是你女朋友了 |
[06:32] | – Well, I wish you would have told me ’cause that would have been helpful. | 真希望你能告诉我 因为那会帮上大忙 |
[06:34] | – Well, I wanted to see how it ended, Charles. | 我想知道故事是什么结局 查尔斯 |
[06:37] | Anyway, I also agree with what you said on your new podcast. | 总之 你在新播客上说的那句话 我非常认同 |
[06:40] | – I’m sorry? | 你说什么? |
[06:42] | – Whoever has the painting is Bunny’s killer. | 找到了画 就找到了杀害邦尼的凶手 |
[06:45] | – We’re actually moving off that theory, Howard. | 我们其实打算推翻那个结论 霍华德 |
[06:48] | – Howard! Hey! What happened to your eye? | 霍华德 嗨 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[06:50] | – Oh, it’s so silly. | 我干了件蠢事 |
[06:52] | I-I was playing hide and seek with my new kitten, Sevelyn, | 我跟我新养的猫塞芙琳玩捉迷藏 |
[06:55] | and, um, boom! | 然后砰的一声 |
[06:57] | Ran into my hutch… She found me. | 撞到了柜子 |
[07:00] | – How can we… | 它找到我了 那我们能… |
[07:02] | – Oh! Um, there’s a gathering over at Bunny’s place right now. | 我们正在邦尼的公寓举行一个聚会 |
[07:05] | Just for people who loved her. | 为了那些爱她的人举办的 |
[07:06] | – It should be a very small gathering. | 那人数应该不会太多 |
[07:08] | – I thought it would be good if the three of you stopped by. | 如果你们三个能来的话 那就太好了 |
[07:10] | – Oh, I-I don’t really think anybody wants to see us. | 我不认为有人想看到我们 |
[07:14] | – Yeah. And, Howard, stopping by the victim’s memorial | 是啊 而且 |
[07:17] | is a classic “guilty person’s” move. | 霍华德 参加受害人的追悼会是典型的 “做贼心虚”的行径 |
[07:19] | – But, isn’t that why you should go? To find the guilty person | 所以你们才更应该去啊 去找到那个 |
[07:22] | who looks more guilty than the three of you? | 比你们三个更心虚的人 |
[07:25] | – Howard has a point with that. | 霍华德说得有道理 |
[07:28] | – So, why do you think you were framed? | 那么 你们为什么觉得自己是被陷害了 |
[07:30] | Come on, catch me up. Let’s dish. | 拜托 说来听听 我们一起八卦下 |
[07:32] | – It will all be on the podcast. | 具体内容会写进播客 |
[07:33] | We’re switching to a subscription model this season. | 我们这一季改成订阅模式了 |
[07:37] | Thanks for the info. – Actually, | -感谢你提供的信息 -是啊 |
[07:39] | I had an idea for, like, a capsule episode, | 我其实有个胶囊集的提议 |
[07:40] | which I thought might be– | 我想着也许… |
[07:43] | – Okay, what if we put the painting back in Bunny’s apartment | 好吧 我们用这次聚会来做掩护 |
[07:45] | and used Bunny’s shindig as cover? | 把画重新放进邦尼的公寓 怎么样 |
[07:48] | – That’s good. We stop by, we suss out the crowd, | 这主意好 我们到了后 暗中调查下那群人 |
[07:51] | I slip into Bunny’s closet, | 我偷偷进入邦尼的衣柜 |
[07:52] | down her secret elevator into the alley… | 通过她的秘密电梯 来到后巷… |
[07:54] | – Where we can be with the painting. | 我们可以拿着画在那里接应 |
[07:56] | – And then back up to Bunny’s and out. | 然后一起坐电梯回到邦尼的公寓 大摇大摆地出去 |
[07:58] | – Yes! Oh, that’s a plan. I think this is really good! | 完美 这计划天衣无缝 我认为这个计划非常好 |
[08:01] | – We are getting the hang of this. – Absolutely. | 我们越来越得心应手了 |
[08:04] | – You can tell it’s our second season. | |
[08:08] | Ah… | |
[08:56] | Speaking. Hello? | |
[08:58] | Hello? | 嗨 宝贝 |
[08:59] | Howard’s my friend. | 你好 霍华德是我的朋友 |
[09:01] | How? It’s my friend. | 霍华德是我的朋友 |
[09:06] | – Oh, goodie. The murderers are here. | 天啊 谋杀犯组团来了 |
[09:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们来干什么 |
[09:11] | – We brought dip! – Uma, be nice. I invited them. | 我们带了蘸酱来 乌玛 友好点 是我邀请他们来的 |
[09:14] | – We came to pay our respects. – With a screw top? What happened, | 我们是来吊唁的 |
[09:17] | you couldn’t find a box? | 螺口盖的红酒?怎么? 你们都不舍得买个礼盒装? |
[09:20] | – We want to help find Bunny’s killer. | 我们想帮忙找到杀害邦尼的凶手 |
[09:23] | Her death was tragic and one of the worst days of my life, | 她的死是个悲剧 是我人生中最悲痛的日子之一 |
[09:27] | and that’s actually saying something. | 这是大实话 |
[09:28] | – Right ’cause it’s all about you. | 是啊 什么事都能绕到自己身上 |
[09:32] | Millennials. Get a job. | 不愧是千禧年一代 找个工作吧 |
[09:34] | Get a damn job! | 找个工作吧 |
[09:35] | I have to find a home for that bird. | 我得给那只鸟找个家 |
[09:37] | Oh, the dips bought dip. | 蘸酱代言人买了蘸酱 如果你在这次聚会上 代表你同意被录音 |
[09:40] | – Baby. Baby, baby. | 宝贝 |
[09:43] | – One of those podcast girls was sniffing around about you. | 有个做播客的女孩正在打听你的事 |
[09:46] | Bought 10 cases of Gut Milk. | 买了十箱格特牛奶 |
[09:49] | – Which podcast girl? | 哪个做播客的女孩 |
[09:50] | – Glasses, White, nosy, | 戴眼镜 白人 |
[09:53] | 10 cases… | 刨根问底 买了十箱 |
[09:54] | – Yeah. Okay. Alright, so– | 好的 好了 那么… |
[09:57] | – Everyone? Nina Lin. | 各位 我是妮娜·林 |
[09:59] | If I may, I would just like to assure all of you, | 请容我说一句 我想让在座的各位放心 |
[10:03] | as the new Board President, | 作为新任业委会主席 |
[10:04] | I will not let Bunny’s demise adversely affect the building. | 我不会让邦尼的死亡 对大楼产生任何负面影响 |
[10:08] | I’m in charge now, and a new era begins. | 现在我是负责人了 一个新的纪元开始了 |
[10:13] | – Someone sure itchy to step into the presidential wedgies. | 有人已经迫不及待 想要上演改朝换代的戏码了 |
[10:16] | – Don’t get me started on Nina. | 提起妮娜 我就来气 |
[10:18] | – Why? What do you know? | 为什么?你知道些什么? |
[10:19] | – I can’t speak openly here. | 我不能在这里公开说 |
[10:21] | – She’s got such a maternal glow. | 她浑身散发着母性的光辉 |
[10:23] | – Hm! Funny. | 真好笑 我看着她 想到的是《罗斯·玛丽的婴儿》 |
[10:24] | I look at her, and I think of Rosemary’s Baby. | 真好笑 我看着她 想到的是《罗斯·玛丽的婴儿》 |
[10:27] | If Rosemary were a hedge fund manager | 如果罗斯·玛丽是一个 |
[10:28] | and couldn’t wait to carry the Devil’s Child. | 迫不及待想怀上魔鬼孩子的 对冲基金经理 |
[10:31] | – Did Bunny and Nina get along at all– | 邦尼和妮娜关系不好吗 |
[10:33] | – No, no, no. Don’t, don’t, don’t. Shh. | 不 |
[10:34] | Mabel… | 小点声 梅布 |
[10:37] | I will only say this. | 我只能这么说 |
[10:38] | If you thought Bunny was a bitch, | 如果你们觉得邦尼是个贱人 |
[10:40] | wait till you get a load of this one. | 那等你们尝到这位的厉害就知道了 |
[10:42] | Bunny was not a bitch. | 邦尼不是贱人 |
[10:44] | She was all alone in this world. | 她在这个世界上孤独无依 |
[10:45] | No children, no family. Only me. | 没有孩子 没有家人 只有我 |
[10:48] | – Fuck off! – And Mrs. Goddamn Gambolini. | -走开 -还有干柏林妮小姐 |
[10:51] | Why didn’t the killer take | 凶手为什么要拿走她的画 |
[10:52] | that bird instead of her painting!? | 而不是她的鸟 |
[10:55] | – Uh, actually, um, | 其实… |
[10:57] | actually, uh, | 其实 |
[10:58] | we’re not sure the killer has the painting. | 我们不确定画就是凶手拿走的 |
[11:00] | – Of course the killer has the painting. | 当然是凶手拿走了 |
[11:02] | Are you talking about my painting? | 你们在说我的画吗 |
[11:05] | – Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:07] | – I’m Leonora Folger, | 我是莉奥诺拉·福尔杰 |
[11:09] | the mother of Bunny. | 邦尼的母亲 |
[11:13] | Now, where the fuck is my painting? | 我那幅画在哪 |
[11:21] | – Can we call her Big Bunny, please? | 我们可以叫她“兔老大”吗 拜托了 |
[11:23] | – No. The Rose Cooper does not belong to my daughter. | 不 罗斯·库伯的画不归我女儿所有 |
[11:27] | It belongs to me. | 而是归我 |
[11:28] | I have a bill of sale here somewhere that I… | 我带了购买凭证 |
[11:32] | when I first bought it from the artist, | 我第一次从画家本人手里 买这幅画的时候留下的 |
[11:35] | and… Oh God. | 天啊 |
[11:37] | Here! You find it! | 来 你帮我找 |
[11:40] | I’ve got macular degeneration. I… | 我得了黄斑病变 我不能… |
[11:43] | Nothing but a big bubble in my middle vision, and… | 我现在视野中间只有一个巨大的气泡 |
[11:46] | But, I have very accurate peripheral vision, | 但我有非常准确的周边视觉 |
[11:49] | so you just… | 所以你别想…手脚干净点 |
[11:51] | No sticky fingers, little girl. | 小姑娘 |
[11:53] | – I think this is it? | 应该是这个 |
[11:59] | – So what do we know about my daughter’s murder and the theft? | 关于我女儿的谋杀案和盗窃案 我们都知道些什么 |
[12:02] | – Why don’t you ask these three? They’re the ones that probably did it. | 你怎么不问问这三个人 他们是最有可能做下这件事的人 |
[12:05] | – We were framed. – We’re persons of interest. | -不 -我们是被诬陷的 -我们是涉案人员 -对 |
[12:07] | It’s very different. – Hm. | 区别是很大的 |
[12:13] | – Come closer. | 靠近点 |
[12:15] | C’mere, c’mere, c’mere, come on, come on! | 过来 |
[12:18] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:33] | Aw, you sweet little thing. | 你这个小可爱 |
[12:39] | None of them did it. | 不是他们干的 |
[12:41] | They didn’t do it. | |
[12:44] | They didn’t do it, but they know something. | 不是他们干的 但他们知道些什么 |
[12:46] | They know something. | 他们知道些什么 |
[12:48] | Now, somebody make me a Cocotini, please. | 好了 谁给我弄一杯椰子马提尼 谢谢 |
[12:57] | – I wanted my Yodelshop group to sing for Bunny, | 我想让我的约德尔四重唱组合 |
[12:59] | but Uma didn’t think it was appropriate. | 给邦尼唱首歌的 但乌玛觉得有些不合时宜 |
[13:04] | Do you know your Yodelshop, Leon? | 你知道约德尔四重唱吗 莉奥诺拉 |
[13:06] | Barbershop quartet… | 理发店四重唱 |
[13:09] | But with yodeling. | 但是加了约德尔唱法 |
[13:13] | – What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[13:15] | – A Cocotini? | 椰子马提尼? |
[13:17] | I found some chocolate syrup in Bunny’s fridge. | 我在邦尼的冰箱里找到了一些巧克力糖浆 |
[13:20] | – A Cocotini has coconut. | 椰子马提尼里面有椰子 |
[13:23] | That looks like a cup of canal water. | 这看上去像一杯运河水 |
[13:26] | – Right. Okay. | -好吧 -对 |
[13:27] | – She’s definitely Bunny’s mom. | 她肯定是邦尼的母亲没跑了 |
[13:30] | – It is her painting. | 画是她的 |
[13:32] | Maybe she knew Rose Cooper. Maybe she knew my dad. | 也许她认识罗斯·库伯 也许她认识我父亲 |
[13:34] | – Maybe she killed Bunny to get it. | 也许她为了得到那幅画杀了邦尼 |
[13:36] | Her own mother. | 凶手是她母亲 |
[13:40] | What? It happened on The Sopranos. | 怎么了 《黑道家族》里就是这么演的 |
[13:42] | – Do you think that woman stabbed someone eight times? | 你觉得那个女人能连捅别人八次? |
[13:47] | – Oh… | |
[13:55] | Oh… | |
[13:56] | – Well, we’ll put a pin in her for now. | 好吧 这事先搁一边 |
[13:58] | Okay, Charles, we will text you | 好了 查尔斯 |
[14:01] | when we’re downstairs with the painting, | 我们拿着画到楼下后会给你发信息 然后我们再偷偷运上来 |
[14:02] | so we can sneak it up. And please, I beg of you, just be cool. | 拜托 我求你 一定要淡定 |
[14:08] | – Hey… | 嘿 |
[14:11] | Who’s cooler than me? | 有谁比我更淡定 |
[14:14] | – Everyone. – Mm-hmm. | 所有人 好了 快点 好的 |
[14:27] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[14:29] | – How is this a sneaky way to get this thing out? | 这样的运送方式一点都不隐蔽好吧 |
[14:31] | – Well, Lester said someone was using the good cart, | 莱斯特说过 有人曾经用了那辆好车 |
[14:34] | and then he asked a lot of questions. So, I just… | 结果被很多人问东问西 |
[14:37] | I just grabbed the broken one. | 所以 |
[14:39] | Oh, oh! Oh, oh… | 我就挑了个坏的 |
[14:41] | – Got the good one back. Let me help you transfer that stuff. | 好的这辆我拿回来了 我来帮你们吧 |
[14:43] | – No, no, we got it, Lester! | -不用 我们没问题 莱斯特 -不用了 谢谢 |
[14:44] | – No, thank you. – L-let me at least push it. It’s my job. | 至少让我帮忙推一下 这是我的职责 |
[14:47] | – Back off, old man! | 走开 老家伙 |
[14:54] | – Can I at least ride down with you? | 我能至少跟你们一起坐电梯下去吗 |
[14:56] | – You have no place in here! | 这里没你的位置 爱丽丝 你会抽个时间来画室吗 -也许吧 除非我进监狱了 -哈哈 |
[15:12] | Who’s making you smile like that? Oscar? | 谁让你笑成这样?奥斯卡? |
[15:15] | – Oh, uh… No. | 不是 |
[15:18] | I mean, the trauma bond is strong, | 共同经历过创伤的感情确实很坚固 |
[15:21] | but I think Oscar and I are just both waiting | 但我想我和奥斯卡都在等待 |
[15:24] | for the “let’s just be friends” text, you know? | 那条“我们还是做朋友吧”的信息 |
[15:27] | – Ah, well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:30] | You know, when you’re in danger, it’s all… | 当身处危险的时候 |
[15:33] | passion and sex. | 会激发出激情和性 |
[15:35] | But then, when things settle down, i-it’s… | 但随着一切尘埃落定 |
[15:39] | hard to know what comes next. | 你很难预料接下来会发生什么 |
[15:42] | That’s why Judi Dench and I lost touch | 这就是为何我跟朱迪·丹奇在那次 |
[15:45] | after that infamous ride on the Concorde. | 臭名昭著的协和飞机事件后就失去了联系 |
[15:49] | – That never happened, right? | 根本没有这回事 对吧 |
[15:52] | – God, you really get me. | 天啊 你真懂我 |
[15:58] | Thank you for coming, | 谢谢你能来 |
[15:59] | and thanks for making it all about you when it was a memorial for Bunny. | 谢谢你在邦尼的追悼会上 也千方百计把自己变成焦点 |
[16:04] | – Hi. | 嗨 |
[16:07] | I was hoping to ask you more about your painting | 关于你的画 我还想多问几个问题 |
[16:10] | and about the artist, Rose Cooper. | 还有那个画家罗斯·库伯 |
[16:12] | – Why do I recognize your voice? | 为什么你的声音这么耳熟 |
[16:15] | – Oh, I’m an actor. | 我是演员 |
[16:17] | I was on that TV show Brazzos. | 我演过电视剧《布拉佐斯》 |
[16:19] | – Yeah, they have that on at my assisted living. | 对 我在养老院的时候 他们播过这个剧 |
[16:22] | It’s a very good show to have on in the background | 对将死之人而言 |
[16:24] | when you’re dying. | 这个剧确实很适合当背景音 |
[16:27] | Can you say that thing? | 你能说那句经典台词吗 |
[16:29] | – Oh! Oh. | |
[16:32] | This ends the investigation into a whole new direction. | 这将调查推向了一个全新的方向 |
[16:36] | – That’s really bad. | 真的很糟糕 梅布 我们到了 去电梯那 |
[16:43] | – Excuse me. Uh… | 失陪一下 |
[16:45] | So nice chatting with you. | 和你聊天很开心 |
[16:53] | Okay. | |
[16:56] | – Okay. Alright. Careful. Watch the… – Got it? | -好了 能行吗 |
[17:00] | Okay. | -没问题 当心 好的 |
[17:03] | – Shi… – Ursula! Get back! | -可恶 -回来 |
[17:12] | Okay. Go. | 好了 |
[17:17] | – Mabel! | 梅布 |
[17:19] | Oliver! | 奥利弗 |
[17:22] | – Oh, you… – Are you kidding me? | -你有没有搞错 -天啊 |
[17:24] | – Ah… Where were you? You were supposed to be here! | 你们去哪了 你们应该在这儿等我的 |
[17:27] | – We are here, and now we’re stuck here. | 我们在这儿啊 现在我们被困在这儿了 |
[17:29] | Stop thinking about your daddy issues and get your head back into the game. | 别琢磨你父亲的问题了 专注手头的事 |
[17:32] | – Just go back up to the party and come back down. | 赶紧回去派对 然后再下来 |
[17:34] | – I can’t go to the party. The party’s over. | 我回不去派对了 派对已经结束了 |
[17:36] | – Okay, you know, I’m putting this in the dumpster. | 好吧 我要把这个丢垃圾箱 |
[17:38] | – No, that’s worth a ton of money! | 不要 那很值钱的 |
[17:40] | – You can’t toss a picture of my father in the dumpster! | 你不能把我父亲的画丢进垃圾箱 |
[17:42] | – We cannot have this painting! | 我们不能留着这幅画 |
[17:44] | Nothing ends well if we end up with the stab lady’s painting! | 如果那位被捅死的女士的画在我们手里 不会有什么好结果 |
[17:48] | – No… | -天啊 拜托 |
[17:50] | – Hey, hey, my side’s heavier, man! – I’m the one going backwards. | -我这头更沉 -我是倒着走的 -该死 |
[17:53] | Shit… | 所有重量都压在我右胳膊上 疼死了 |
[17:55] | We’ll come back for it. | -我们会回来取的 -从那边走 好吧 |
[17:57] | – Go around that way, alright? – Yeah… | -好 -好 看着点 一直往左走 |
[18:01] | Huh… | 好了 三 二 一 |
[18:07] | – And so, | 我们搞不清受害者价值连城的画作 |
[18:09] | with no idea what happened to the victim’s valuable art, | 经历了什么 |
[18:12] | we went back to motive. | 于是 我们回到了作案动机上来 讨厌我们的人 |
[18:16] | But, motive to do what? | 但做什么的动机呢 |
[18:18] | To kill Bunny Folger? | 杀害邦尼·福尔杰? 乌玛·海勒 泰迪·迪马斯 |
[18:20] | Or to implicate one or all of us | 还是为了嫁祸我们中的一个或全部… 提奥·迪马斯 珍 |
[18:23] | in a murder? | 参与了谋杀案? 嫌疑人 我? |
[18:56] | – Hello? | 有人吗 |
[18:59] | Hi? Alice? | 你好?爱丽丝? |
[19:02] | Hey. | 嘿 你来了 |
[19:03] | You made it. Hey! | 嘿 |
[19:06] | This is nicely glammed down from the other night. | 跟那天晚上不一样了 收拾得很漂亮 |
[19:09] | – Hi. | 嗨 |
[19:10] | – Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:12] | – Um, yeah, we all work back here. Some… | 是的 我们都在这里工作 这是… |
[19:15] | Sometimes, I like to cry back here because I’m a fraud. | 有时我喜欢来这里哭 因为我是个骗子 |
[19:18] | It’s a multipurpose space. | 这是个多功能空间 |
[19:21] | – Hey, have you heard of an artist named Rose Cooper? | 你听说过一个叫罗斯·库伯的画家吗 |
[19:24] | – Of course. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[19:25] | Subversive, classical, um… | 她的作品很有颠覆性 很经典 |
[19:27] | She died mysteriously. | 她死得很离奇 |
[19:29] | – Mysteriously? – Yeah. | -很离奇? -对 |
[19:32] | Is that why you came by? | 你是为这个而来吗 |
[19:34] | – No. I wanted to see you. | 不是 我想见你 |
[19:36] | Good. Wanna show you something. | 很好 我想给你看样东西 |
[19:38] | I’ve been hideously blocked for a year, | 我这一年来都灵感枯竭 |
[19:41] | stuck in the past, no moving forward. | 停留在过去 止步不前 |
[19:44] | Do you ever feel that way? | -你有过那种感受吗 |
[19:45] | – Yeah, all the time. | -一直都有 |
[19:47] | – Hm, stupid question. Of course you do. | 愚蠢的问题 你当然会有了 |
[19:50] | Anyway, then this happened. | 不管怎样 这个作品诞生了 |
[19:59] | Wow. It’s beautiful. | 哇 很美 |
[20:02] | – I’m glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[20:05] | ‘Cause it’s you. | 因为这是你 |
[20:13] | And I want you to destroy it. | 我想让你敲碎它 |
[20:37] | – Ooh! Wow! | 哇 |
[20:40] | Looks a lot different than when I was here last. | 跟我上次来的时候完全不一样了 |
[20:42] | – Where’s the tequila? | 龙舌兰酒呢 |
[20:45] | – Oh, I thought you were kidding. | 我以为你开玩笑的 |
[20:46] | – I only kid when I’m on the clock. I get paid to kid. | 我只有工作的时候才开玩笑 因为有人付我工资 |
[20:50] | – Of course. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:52] | – Well, come on. | 进来吧 |
[20:53] | – Okay. | 好的 |
[20:56] | I had some very exciting thoughts about our show. | 关于我们的节目 我有一些很不错的点子 |
[21:00] | I see it as a two-hander. | 我的设想是双人秀 |
[21:02] | Timothée Chalamet plays me, | 蒂莫西·柴勒梅德饰演我 |
[21:04] | you play Mabel, and Charles… | 你饰演梅布 |
[21:06] | is cut. – That’s interesting. | 不要查尔斯 有意思 |
[21:09] | Because I think it’s a one-hander, | 因为我的设想是单人秀 |
[21:12] | all about… | 以珍为主角 |
[21:13] | Jan. | |
[21:15] | Me as Jan. I’m Jan! | 我饰演珍 我是珍 |
[21:18] | – Oh, the anti-heroine angle. Very juicy. Very now. | 反传统的女主形象 很妙 很符合当下趋势 |
[21:22] | – Exactly! Exactly! I want to go full prestige. | 没错 我要造成轰动 |
[21:24] | I’ve been doing really gritty stuff. | 我一直在做一些勇敢的尝试 |
[21:26] | My last project, | 我的上一个项目 我当时在开一辆电动车 |
[21:27] | I shit myself in a moped while crashing through a plate glass window, | 冲向一扇玻璃窗 结果我吓得拉裤子了 |
[21:30] | and not as a joke. | 这不是笑话 |
[21:31] | I see Jan as a doomed romantic, | 在我看来 珍是一个在劫难逃的 浪漫主义者 |
[21:34] | fixated on finding the kind of passion | 注定要去寻找那种最终会摧毁她的激情 |
[21:36] | that will ultimately destroy her. | |
[21:38] | – I think she was just a bad cook who could play the bassoon. | 我认为她只是个厨艺不精的巴松管演奏家 |
[21:42] | – I’ve been practicing. | 我有练习 |
[21:55] | – What is that? | 那是什么 |
[21:57] | – Oh, that? | 这个吗 |
[22:04] | Hi there. | 你好 |
[22:06] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么需要帮忙吗 |
[22:07] | – You’re curious about my painting, and I’d like to know why. | 你对我的画很感兴趣 我想知道为什么 |
[22:11] | Also, I believe you’re the kind of man | 而且 |
[22:13] | who has coconut liqueur. | 我相信你家里应该有椰子水烈酒 |
[22:21] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[22:24] | – I found it while I was in the dumpster. | 我倒垃圾时发现的 |
[22:25] | – Oh. – So inspiring. | 太振奋人心了 |
[22:27] | This is exactly what I want the Jan-Charles sex scene to look like. | 这完全就是我想象中 珍和查尔斯做爱的场景 |
[22:30] | Kind of reminds me of Brazzos. | 让我想起了布拉佐斯 |
[22:32] | You think Charles will play himself? | 你觉得查尔斯会愿意饰演自己吗 |
[22:35] | – You see, I’m not sure this painting is you. | 我不确定这画适合你 |
[22:39] | – You don’t think it’s elegant? | 你觉得这幅画不够优雅? |
[22:41] | – Do you know what it is? I just think it has a bad energy. | 你知道哪里不对吗 我感受到了一股很负面的能量 |
[22:44] | Can’t you feel it? | 你感觉不到吗 |
[22:45] | Let me take it out for you. | -我帮你拿下来吧 |
[22:46] | – Hey, Putnam? | -嘿 帕特曼 |
[22:49] | Never touch my dumpster art. | 永远不要碰我的垃圾箱画作 |
[22:53] | – I’ll remember that. | 我会记住的 |
[22:55] | – I had a thought about a video series on art as therapy. | 我有想过制作一个艺术品的视频剧集 作为疗愈手段 |
[22:59] | I can tell you not the type of person to get through something by meditating. | 我看得出来 你不是会通过冥想来应对困境的人 |
[23:03] | You need something more visceral. | 你需要更有冲击力的方法 |
[23:07] | – I don’t know… – I can give you the footage. | 我说不好 我可以把录像带给你 |
[23:11] | It really helps some people to rewatch it. | 重复观看对一些人很有帮助 |
[23:14] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[23:18] | Close your eyes for a moment. | 闭上眼睛 |
[23:23] | I want you to think of what you’ve been forced to carry. | 现在 想想那些你被迫背负的 |
[23:30] | No fault of your own. | 错不在你的重担 |
[23:31] | Think of all the ways you’ve been misunderstood, | 想想你这么多年来 |
[23:33] | over and over | 是怎样一次次地被人误解 |
[23:35] | and over for years. | |
[23:39] | Even today. | 甚至现在也是 |
[23:44] | May I? | 可以吗 |
[23:51] | I’ll give you some space. | 我先出去了 |
[24:18] | Okay, can we get back to the TV idea? | 好了 |
[24:20] | Unless you’re not into it. | 我们能继续聊聊剧集点子吗 除非你不感兴趣了 |
[24:21] | – Oh no, I’m into it. I-I-I’m ahead of you on it. | 不 我非常感兴趣 |
[24:30] | – Not bad. | 我比你更期待 还不赖 |
[24:37] | Okay, now what do you wanna know about my painting? | 好吧 关于我的画你想知道些什么 |
[24:42] | – One last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[24:44] | My pesky lawyers tell me I can’t make deals with murderers. | 我那些讨厌的律师说 |
[24:48] | Again. So, | 我不能再跟谋杀犯做交易了 所以 |
[24:49] | obviously, you’ll all need to clear your names, | 显而易见 你们必须先洗清罪名 |
[24:52] | so we can move forward. | 这样我们才能往下进行 |
[24:53] | – Oh, get it. | 明白 |
[24:55] | Currently, there is nothing | 目前为止 |
[24:57] | tying any of us to Bunny’s murder. | 还没有任何证据 能把我们和邦尼的谋杀案联系起来 |
[24:59] | – Perfect! Me neither. | 太好了 我也是 |
[25:08] | – So, just find the killer, and let’s get started. | 所以 只要找到凶手 我们就可以开工了 |
[25:16] | Wow. | 哇 |
[25:18] | You really did that. | 你真的做到了 |
[25:19] | Hm… | |
[25:22] | I actually meant for you to metaphorically… destroy it. | 我其实是想让你象征性地砸两下 |
[25:28] | I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[25:32] | Your face. Oh… | 你的表情好好笑 |
[25:37] | – I feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[25:53] | – I feel better, too. | 我也感觉好多了 |
[25:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:00] | – You said you bought the painting from the artist. | 你说你是从画家手里买下的那幅画 |
[26:03] | So, you knew Rose Cooper? | 所以你认识罗斯·库伯? |
[26:05] | – Well, I happened to meet her. | 我碰巧见过她 |
[26:07] | She was desperate to get away from a man, | 她当时迫切想离开一个男人 |
[26:11] | and she didn’t have any money. | 她没有钱 |
[26:14] | So, I bought her painting. | 于是我就买了那幅画 |
[26:16] | Then, soon after that, she went missing. | 不久之后 她就失踪了 |
[26:19] | And then soon after that, they declared her… | 紧跟着 |
[26:22] | dead. | 警察就宣布了她的死讯 |
[26:26] | – How did she die? | 她怎么死的 |
[26:28] | – Now, that’s the question. | 这就是问题所在 |
[26:30] | The mystery of her death | 她离奇的死亡 |
[26:32] | caused the value of her work | 让她的作品价值飙升 |
[26:35] | to go through the roof. | |
[26:37] | Now, then, of course, | 当然了 |
[26:38] | that’s the lot of a woman. | 这就是女人面临的处境 |
[26:41] | In order to be recognized, | 要得到认可 |
[26:43] | you have to disappear. | 先得消失 |
[26:49] | – Mrs. Folger… | 福尔杰夫人 |
[26:52] | Did Rose happen to live across the street from here? | 罗斯不会碰巧就住在这栋楼的对街吧 |
[26:57] | – Mm-hmm. She did. | 是的 |
[27:03] | Wait here. Read your book. | 在这儿等着 看你的书 |
[27:05] | I’ll be back in an hour after my audition, | 我去试镜 一小时后就回来 |
[27:07] | then we’ll go to Nathan’s and get a hot dog. Okay? | 然后我们去内森快餐店吃热狗 好吗 |
[27:10] | – Okay. – Joe will look after you. | -好的 -乔会照顾你的 |
[27:13] | Thanks, Joe. | 谢谢你 乔 |
[27:16] | – Dad! Your play! | 爸爸 你的剧本 |
[27:19] | – Oh! Right. | 哦 |
[27:21] | Thanks. | 对 谢谢 |
[27:34] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[27:44] | – Hey. I found out something about that Rose Cooper painting. | 嘿 我查到了罗斯·库伯画作的线索 |
[27:47] | – My painting? | -我的画? |
[27:48] | – Okay, Amy Schumer has Bunny’s painting. | -邦尼的画在艾米·舒默那儿 |
[27:50] | She’s gonna look like the killer– | 人们会把她当作凶手的… |
[27:53] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[27:55] | Do I smell coconut? | 我闻到了椰子的味道吗 |
[27:59] | Amy Schumer is not a thief or a killer! | 艾米·舒默不是贼也不是凶手 |
[28:01] | She just found it in the dumpster! – We can get it back, | 她是在垃圾箱找到了那幅画 |
[28:04] | but we have to take the lead here. | 我们可以拿回来 但这件事要从长计议 |
[28:07] | Amy! Uh, these are my friends– | 艾米 这些是我的朋友 |
[28:09] | – Charles-Haden Savage. | 查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 |
[28:13] | Oh… | |
[28:14] | I had a poster of you on my ceiling. | 我房间的天花板上贴了你的海报 |
[28:18] | The shirtless one on the bearskin rug? Oh… | 赤裸上身 披着熊皮毯的那张 |
[28:20] | I wanted chest hair because of you. | 我就是因为你才迷恋上胸毛的 |
[28:23] | – And she got it, too. | 她也有 |
[28:24] | – As a little girl, I would practice my signature | 小时候 我会练习我的 |
[28:26] | “Amy Schumer Savage.” A-S-S. | “艾米·舒默·萨维奇”签名 简称ASS |
[28:30] | Ass… | 和屁股同音 |
[28:32] | – Oh. Thank you? | 我应该说谢谢吗 |
[28:35] | – I’m Mabel. | 我是梅布 |
[28:36] | – Okay. – A-and this is… | -好的 -这位是… |
[28:40] | – You have my painting. | 你拿了我的画 |
[28:48] | Oh my god, look at this. Oh, this is it! | 我的天 瞧瞧 就是这个 |
[28:52] | This is it! Oh my… | 就是这个 |
[28:54] | No, I’ve been away from you too long. | 天啊 我离开你太久了 |
[28:56] | – This is all super weird for me. | 这件事太奇怪了 |
[28:59] | You wanna just give me Charles’ number… – Okay, you need to calm down. | 你能把查尔斯的号码给我吗 拜托了 |
[29:02] | – Uh uh. | -你冷静点 -这是赝品 |
[29:03] | – This isn’t it. – What? | -什么? -不对 真品背后的帆布有一处破损 |
[29:04] | – No. The canvas was torn in the back, | -什么? -不对 真品背后的帆布有一处破损 |
[29:07] | and the artist was broke, so she glued over it, and then… | 而那个画家当时很穷 所以就用胶水重新粘好… |
[29:11] | This isn’t torn. This is… | 这幅是完好无损的 这是… |
[29:14] | This is a reproduction. | 这是复刻品 |
[29:16] | This is all a mistake. Okay, | 一切都是个错误 |
[29:19] | I don’t care about any of this. | 好吧 我对这些都不介意 |
[29:20] | I just wanted this naked painting of Charles… | 我只是想要查尔斯的裸体画作 |
[29:23] | – This isn’t me. – Then, I don’t want it! | 这不是我 那我就不想要了 |
[29:26] | Get it out of my Sting’s apartment! | 立刻把这幅画从我的斯汀公寓里拿走 |
[29:27] | – Well, I’ll take it then. – God, | -我来吧 |
[29:29] | some rando’s balls on my wall. Ugh. | -天啊 只是某个路人的蛋蛋挂在我墙上? |
[29:35] | Hey, um, so? – Uh, yes? Uh huh? | -嘿 |
[29:37] | – Was I believable? | 怎么样?我演得还挺真吧 -什么 |
[29:38] | – As? | -你演的是? |
[29:40] | – Jan. | -珍 |
[29:40] | – Oh, thank God! You were in character. | 谢天谢地 你刚才是在表演 |
[29:43] | So, you’re not insane. – No. Not at all. | 原来你没疯? 没有 清醒着呢 |
[29:46] | – Well, I-I should be going. | 我该走了 |
[29:51] | – Jan… | 珍 |
[29:54] | – Okay. So, is there a single thing from today | 好吧 今天发生的事中有没有一个 |
[29:57] | that we can use in the podcast that won’t put us in prison? | 是可以用在 能帮我们免于牢狱之灾的播客里? |
[30:00] | – Well, we know that Bunny definitely had the original, | 我们知道真品肯定在邦尼手里 |
[30:04] | but why would she have a replica made? | 但她为什么要复制个赝品 |
[30:07] | – Or did the killer have it made… | 或者是凶手做的赝品 |
[30:10] | to frame us? | 来嫁祸我们? |
[30:12] | Probably Charles. | 应该是查尔斯 |
[30:17] | – So, I took a closer look at Bunny’s will. | 我仔细看了邦尼的遗嘱 |
[30:19] | There’s something she wanted you to have. | 她有东西留给你 |
[30:24] | – No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[30:26] | Boo! | 嘣 |
[30:28] | – I don’t think you wanna disrespect the wishes of the person | 我想你也不愿意违背死者的遗愿吧 |
[30:31] | people think you murdered. | 毕竟所有人都认为是你杀了她 |
[30:33] | Right? | 对吗 |
[30:34] | Her life expectancy is 80 years. | 她原本能活80岁的 |
[30:38] | – Okay… | 好吧 |
[30:41] | – Even in death, | 即便是死了 |
[30:43] | Bunny figures out a way to give you the bird. | 邦尼也有办法把这只鸟塞给你 |
[30:45] | – Oh, that’s a good line. | 这句台词不错 |
[30:47] | I wish I was recording. | 真希望我有录下来 |
[30:49] | – I was! | 我录了 |
[30:50] | Oh, God. Please don’t tell me I’m turning into you. | 天啊 我变得越来越像你了 |
[30:56] | Give me kissy. | 我要亲亲 |
[31:21] | – Goddammit! | 见鬼 |
[31:24] | – Dad? Dad! | 爸爸 |
[31:26] | – It’s okay, buddy! – What’s happening? | -没事 儿子 -出什么事了 |
[31:27] | – Come on, that’s my son! – Dad! | -拜托 那是我儿子 -爸爸 |
[31:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[31:32] | Wait, Dad… | 爸爸 |
[31:33] | Dad! | |
[31:37] | Dad. Dad. No. | 爸爸 |
[31:40] | What the hell… | 不要 爸爸 |
[31:51] | – Mrs. Folger! Before you go– | 福尔杰夫人 在你离开之前… |
[31:54] | – Oh God, not now. | 天啊 现在不行 |
[31:55] | I’m not good at this hour. – I-I just… | -我这个时间段不太舒服 -我 我只是… |
[31:58] | I think my father is in that painting. | 我想画里的那个男人是我父亲 |
[32:00] | – Well, of course he is. | 当然是他 |
[32:03] | – You knew? | 你早知道? |
[32:04] | – Well, I-I’m not blind. Well… | 我又不瞎 |
[32:07] | I am blind, but I’m not that blind. | 我是瞎 但没那么瞎 |
[32:13] | I was having an affair with your father for years. | 我跟你爸有婚外情 持续了很多年 |
[32:18] | – I thought Rose Cooper was. | 我以为他的出轨对象是罗斯·库伯 |
[32:19] | – She was, too. – You’re telling me… | 她也有份 |
[32:22] | my father was… working both sides of the street? | 你是说我父亲在街道两侧各有一个情妇? |
[32:26] | – So, what is so hard to follow here? | 我有哪里说得不够明白?我说了 |
[32:28] | I don’t– I don’t do well at this hour. I just– | 这个时间段我不太舒服 |
[32:31] | – No wonder my father brought me here all the time. | 难怪我父亲总带我来这儿 |
[32:34] | – What happened to him? | 他后来怎么样了 |
[32:37] | – My dad? Uh… | 我父亲?没有好事 |
[32:39] | Nothing good. | |
[32:41] | Drinking, uh, jail. | 酗酒 |
[32:44] | And he died while I was young. | 坐牢 我很小的时候他就死了 |
[32:45] | – I’m so sorry. I’m… | 我很遗憾 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry. | |
[32:51] | – Mrs. Folger, what about your painting? | 福尔杰夫人 你那幅画怎么办 |
[32:54] | – I have a feeling that you’ll be looking for me. | 我有预感你会来替我找回来的 |
[33:09] | It’s strange returning to a place | 再次回到一个有太多过往历史的地方 |
[33:11] | where you have so much history. | 感觉很奇怪 |
[33:13] | What once was a place of joy is now haunted. | 曾经充满了快乐的地方 如今飘荡着鬼魂 |
[33:21] | Or maybe it was always haunted. You just can’t see the ghosts | 又或者 这里从来都是鬼影重重 |
[33:25] | until you’re close to being one yourself. | 你只是看不到那些鬼魂 直到你自己变成其中之一 |
[33:30] | – There you are. Are you okay? | 你来了 你没事吧 |
[33:32] | – I-I was just on the street, having my mind blown by Leonora Folger. | 我只是在街上 被莉奥诺拉·福尔杰的话震惊了 |
[33:36] | – Do I want to ask? | 我需要问吗 |
[33:38] | – Apparently, my father was having an affair | 原来我父亲跟罗斯·库伯 |
[33:39] | with Rose Cooper and Mrs. Folger. Which– | 和福尔杰夫人都有过婚外情 |
[33:43] | Wait, does that mean… | 等等 难道说… |
[33:45] | could Bunny be my sister? | 邦尼有可能是我妹妹吗 |
[33:48] | – What? | 什么 |
[33:51] | – What’s Mrs. Gambolini doing here? | 干柏林妮小姐怎么在这儿 |
[33:53] | – Isn’t this fun? – Eat shit. | 是不是很好玩 吃屎吧 |
[33:56] | – Maybe I can donate her | 也许我可以把它捐给孤儿院 |
[33:57] | to, like, an orphanage. | |
[33:59] | – I’m not so sure she should be around children. | 我不确定它应该跟孩子们待在一起 |
[34:01] | Hey. Hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[34:16] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |