时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – So, what do we know about my daughter’s murder and the theft? | 关于我女儿的谋杀案和盗窃案 我们都知道些什么 |
[00:04] | – Why don’t you ask these three? They’re the ones that probably did it. | 你怎么不问问这三个人 他们是最有可能做下这件事的人 |
[00:07] | – We were framed. | -不 -我们是被诬陷的 |
[00:08] | – We’re persons of interest. It’s very different. | 我们是涉案人员 区别是很大的 |
[00:10] | So, what we need to do is break into Bunny’s apartment. | 我们要做的是闯进邦尼的公寓 |
[00:13] | We find a clue that isn’t us. | 找到我们不是凶手的证据 |
[00:15] | Don’t you wanna clear your name, too? | 你不想证明自己的清白吗 |
[00:17] | – Bunny had a bird? | 邦尼养了只鸟? |
[00:19] | – Mrs. Gambolini. | “干柏林妮小姐” |
[00:20] | – Stuff it up your ass. | 关你屁事 |
[00:22] | – Start scouring! Any paper you find, put in this bag. | 快点找吧 找到的所有纸 都放进这个袋子里 |
[00:25] | – I would just like to assure all of you, | 我想让在座的各位放心 |
[00:27] | as the new Board President, | 作为新任业委会主席 |
[00:29] | I will not let Bunny’s demise adversely affect the building. | 我不会让邦尼的死亡 对大楼产生任何负面影响 |
[00:33] | I’m in charge now, | 现在我是负责人了 |
[00:35] | and a new era begins. | 一个新的纪元开始了 |
[00:37] | – Don’t get me started on Nina. | 提起妮娜 我就来气 |
[00:38] | If you thought Bunny was a bitch, | 如果你们觉得邦尼是个贱人 |
[00:40] | where do you get a load of this one? | 那等你们尝到这位的厉害就知道了 |
[00:41] | – So, I took a closer look at Bunny’s will. | 我仔细看了邦尼的遗嘱 |
[00:44] | There’s something she wanted you to have. | 她有东西留给你 |
[00:46] | – No! Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[00:48] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[00:49] | Hey! | |
[00:53] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[01:03] | The perfect crime? | 完美犯罪? |
[01:05] | Oh, so very nearly. | 还差那么一点 |
[01:08] | But, there’s one thing the killer did not anticipate. | 有一件事是凶手没有预料到的 |
[01:12] | A witness. | 一位目击证人勇敢地站了出来 |
[01:13] | Who has bravely agreed to an Only Murders In The Building exclusive. | 同意接受《大楼里只有谋杀》的独家专访 |
[01:17] | So, tell our listeners, | 那么 |
[01:20] | who killed Bunny Folger? | 告诉我们的听众 是谁杀害了邦尼·福尔杰? |
[01:22] | – Fuck off, Oliver. | 走开 奥利弗 |
[01:23] | – No, you fuck off, Mrs. Gambolini! You said you know who did it! | 不 你走开 干柏林妮小姐 你说你知道是谁干的 |
[01:27] | – Who did it? – It’s just perfect | 谁干的? |
[01:29] | that Bunny had a pet as obnoxious as she was. | 邦尼有个跟她一样讨厌的宠物 真是完美 |
[01:32] | – Hey, that’s my maybe half-sister you’re talking about. | 嘿 你说的可能是我同父异母的妹妹 |
[01:35] | – Yeah, explain that to me one more time. | 是啊 再给我解释一次 |
[01:37] | – Well, it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[01:38] | My dad maybe slept with Bunny’s mom, | 我父亲可能跟邦尼的母亲睡过 |
[01:40] | a-and that potential sex could have been unprotected, | 他们可能发生了性关系 却没避孕 |
[01:43] | and that possibly unprotected potential sex | 而这种没做安全措施的性爱 |
[01:46] | could have resulted in a half-sister I never knew until it was too late. | 可能导致我有一个同父异母的妹妹 而我一直不知道她的存在 直到为时已晚 |
[01:49] | – Are you done? Please say yes. – Yes. | 你说完了吗?拜托告诉我你说完了 |
[01:51] | – Great. – No. | -说完了 -好极了 没有 我亲过邦尼的嘴 |
[01:52] | – I kissed Bunny on the lips. | 没有 我亲过邦尼的嘴 |
[01:54] | – You did what? – What? | -你干了什么? -什么? |
[01:56] | Yeah. It was at a Christmas party, and we were saying goodbye, | 是的 在一次圣诞派对上 我们在道别 |
[01:58] | and we were just gonna kiss each other on the cheek, but we missed, | 我们本来是打算亲吻脸颊的 |
[02:01] | and we were on the lips, | 结果阴差阳错就亲上嘴了 |
[02:03] | and we’d had a few eggnogs, | 因为喝了几杯蛋酒的缘故 我们有点没把持住 |
[02:04] | so we kinda got into it, and then we just stayed there | 然后就保持着那个姿势 亲了一会 |
[02:07] | and sloshed around a little bit, and that’s not so bad, right? | 这没有多糟糕 对吧 |
[02:10] | – Can you deal with this, please? | 你能接受这事吗 |
[02:12] | – Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[02:14] | Alright. We have two options here. | 好了 我们有两个选项 |
[02:16] | I slap you across the face and say, “snap out of it!” | 我抽你一个大嘴巴子 然后对你说 “振作起来” |
[02:19] | Or we just skip to the part where you say, | 或者我们直接跳到下一环节 你就说 |
[02:21] | “thanks, kid. That was tough to hear, but I needed it.” | “谢谢 孩子 话不中听 但我挺需要的” |
[02:24] | – Uh, not the slapping one. | 不要抽嘴巴子 |
[02:25] | – Cool. | 好的 |
[02:26] | – Who did it!? – Who did it? | -谁干的 -谁干的 |
[02:28] | – God, you learn the most difficult animal I have ever directed. | 天啊 你是我导演生涯中 遇到的最叫人抓狂的动物 |
[02:32] | And I did a production of The Elephant Man with a real elephant. | 我参与制作的电影《象人》 里面有一头真的大象 |
[02:35] | – Oliver, have you tried talking to her as if you were Bunny? | 奥利弗 你有试过以邦尼的口吻 跟它说话吗 |
[02:39] | – W-why would I ever… | 我为什么要… |
[02:45] | Mrs. Gambolini. It’s me, Bunny. | 干柏林妮小姐 是我 邦尼 |
[02:49] | What the fuck happened to me, huh? | 我他妈到底出了什么事 |
[02:53] | – That was a terrible Bunny. The key to a good Bunny | 你学得一点都不像 模仿邦尼的关键在于 |
[02:55] | is raising your voice without raising your voice. | 提高音调 但又不是真的提高 |
[02:59] | Mrs. Gambolini, why the fuck am I dead? | 干柏林妮小姐 我他妈为什么死了 |
[03:03] | No, no, that’s dreadful. | 不行 太差劲 |
[03:04] | You’re missing the smile that doesn’t reach the dead eyes. | 你忽略了她的似笑非笑 |
[03:08] | This won’t take long | 我不会耽误你们太久 |
[03:10] | unless you make it take long. | 除非你们不配合 |
[03:12] | This won’t take long | 我不会耽误你们太久 |
[03:14] | unless you make it take long. | 除非你们不配合 |
[03:16] | – Yeah, but we’re doing Bunny. – Oh, Jesus. | 但我们在模仿邦尼 |
[03:18] | Listen to this. | -听好了 -天啊 |
[03:19] | If you’re a murderer, stop murdering! | 如果你是谋杀犯 不要再杀人了 |
[03:22] | – Yeah, well– – Hey! | -对 我… -喂 |
[03:25] | We need to start making progress here. | 我们得有些实质性进展了 |
[03:27] | – Alright. What do we know? | 好吧 我们都知道些什么 |
[03:29] | Bunny was killed with a knitting needle | 害死邦尼的凶器是一根毛线针 |
[03:32] | and a still-missing knife. | 和一把仍未寻获的刀 |
[03:33] | Her last words | 她的最终遗言是“14”和“萨维奇” |
[03:35] | were “14” and “savage.” | |
[03:37] | – She got notes threatening her to give up her pricey painting | 她收到了恐吓信 威胁她放弃那幅价值连城的画作 |
[03:41] | of your dad’s jiminy sack or else. | 画的是你父亲的卵蛋 等等 |
[03:44] | – Yeah, and where is the original… My dad’s what? | 对 原版的…我父亲的什么? |
[03:46] | – His jiminy sack? Did I just make that up? | 他的卵蛋 我刚发明了个新词吗 |
[03:49] | – Hey, look at this. Receipts. | 嘿 看看这个 收据 |
[03:53] | From March 12. | 日期是3月12号的 |
[03:56] | The day that Bunny died. | 邦尼死亡的那天 |
[04:00] | – We saw Bunny that day. | 我们那天见过邦尼 |
[04:05] | – Uh– Okay. Tha-that’s very good. Okay. | 好吧 这很好 |
[04:09] | What would your last day on Earth be like? | 你生命的最后一天会是什么样 |
[04:12] | It’s a good question. | 这是个好问题 |
[04:14] | Will it be like any other, | 跟其他日子并无不同吗 |
[04:16] | or will it point to it being your time? | 或是你冥冥之中感知到了大限将至? |
[04:19] | As we recreate Bunny’s, | 邦尼 随着我们重现邦尼生命的最后一日 |
[04:21] | we hope it will take us to clues, | 我们希望这能引领我们找到线索 |
[04:24] | suspects, | 嫌疑人 |
[04:25] | and please, dear God, | 拜托 |
[04:28] | not the subway. | 亲爱的上帝 不要去地铁 |
[04:32] | – Wake up. Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[04:34] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[04:36] | Wake up! Bunny! | 醒醒 邦尼 醒… |
[04:38] | Wake up! – Mm, shut up, | 闭嘴 |
[04:40] | or I’ll come over there and hit your snooze button. | 不然我就过去把你按到静音 |
[05:02] | I can’t believe this is my last day. | 真不敢相信这是我的最后一天 |
[05:11] | As Board President. | 作为业委会主席 邦尼·福尔杰的最后一天 |
[06:09] | That asshole’s getting rid of all the gifted | 那个混蛋取消了我们学校里 |
[06:11] | and talented programs in our schools. He wants our kids stupid. | 所有有才华有创意的节目 他希望我们的孩子们都是蠢货 |
[06:15] | Also, he works out at the YMCA. | 另外 他在布鲁克林公园坡的 |
[06:18] | In Park Slope, Brooklyn. | 基督教青年会健身 我只是不明白这城市到底怎么了 |
[06:21] | I just don’t understand what’s going on in the city anymore. | 佛罗里达州博卡拉顿 退休养老胜地 |
[06:23] | There’s a Starbucks on every corner. | 每个街角都有星巴克 |
[06:25] | You can’t even get a decent bagel anywhere. | 想吃个像样的贝果 都找不到地方买 |
[06:27] | All the bridges keep changing names. | 桥的名字也总变 |
[06:29] | It is not the same New York City I grew up in, that’s for sure. | 这不是我长大的那个纽约市了 这一点是肯定的 |
[06:41] | – All that. | 巴松管演奏家贝洛斯被捕 阿卡尼亚谋杀犯被起诉 啧啧 尼克斯队 笨手笨脚 多兰再次失利 |
[06:46] | Same circus, different clowns. | 同一个马戏团 不同的小丑 |
[06:49] | – Fire Dolan. | 开除多兰 |
[06:51] | – You said it. | 同意 |
[06:53] | “29 years as Board President. | “担任业委会主席29年” |
[06:56] | I inherited the position from my mother. | “我是从我母亲那里接手了这个职位” |
[06:59] | You know, she warned me that part of the job | “她警告过我 |
[07:02] | would be dealing with pests. | 这份工作会需要跟一些臭虫打交道” |
[07:05] | What she didn’t say was the tenants were the pests. | “但她没说臭虫指的是房客” |
[07:10] | Pause for laugh. Of course, I’m kidding. | “暂停等大家笑” “我当然是开玩笑的” |
[07:14] | Serving you… | “为大家服务” |
[07:17] | has been one of the great honors of my… | “是我最大的荣幸” |
[07:28] | I’m not gonna let those fuckers see me cry. | 我不会让那些混蛋看到我哭 |
[07:38] | I guess quiet time is over. | 看来安静的时光结束了 |
[08:04] | – Good morning, Bunny! | 早上好 |
[08:05] | Watch the game last night? | 邦尼 你看了昨晚的比赛吗 |
[08:07] | – Yeah. Why do you think I’m in a bad mood? | 是啊 |
[08:09] | – Ooh. | 不然我为什么心情这么差 |
[08:11] | We should catch a game someday, now with all your free time. | 我们应该找个时间一起去看比赛 你现在有空闲时间了 |
[08:14] | – Yeah. That’d be great, Tommy. | 是啊 那一定很棒 汤米 |
[08:16] | See you later. – Okay, Bunny. | 再见 好的 邦尼 |
[08:27] | – Linsantity! | 林来疯 真好吃 |
[08:36] | – Oh, what a lovely mess to come home to! | 在家门口看到这一幕乱糟糟的景象真棒 |
[08:42] | Don’t worry, Lester. I’ve got it. | 别担心 莱斯特 我来吧 |
[08:46] | You’re as useless as tits on a nun. | 你跟修女的奶子一样无用 |
[08:48] | Sorry. I’m eating cake. | 抱歉 我在吃蛋糕 |
[08:51] | – And I’m still president of this place for another few hours. | 我还有几小时才卸任呢 |
[08:54] | There’s still time to replace you, you know? | -我仍然有时间把你换掉 |
[08:56] | – Yeah, yeah, I know. | -是的 我知道 |
[08:59] | – Tell Lorraine I hope her knee is better. – Mm-hmm. Will do. | -告诉洛琳我希望她的膝盖好些了 -这就去 |
[09:01] | – Before I forget, elevator inspection invoice. | 免得我忘了 |
[09:04] | – Oh. – You know, | 电梯检修发票 |
[09:06] | You know, this place is gonna fall apart without you. | 没有你 这地方会陷入一片混乱 |
[09:09] | – You’re going to say the same thing when Nina’s in charge. | 妮娜上任之后 你也会对她说同样的话 |
[09:12] | – Ah! I’d never! | 我绝对不会 |
[09:14] | So, what are you gonna do with all your free time? | 闲下来之后 你打算做什么 |
[09:17] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 真不敢相信我会这么说 |
[09:19] | but I’ve been looking at a spot in Boca. | 但我在考虑搬去博卡拉顿 |
[09:22] | Turns out, there are places on the planet | 原来这世界上有一些地方是没有冬天的 |
[09:25] | without winter. | |
[09:30] | What’s going on over there? | 那边出什么状况了 |
[09:33] | – We reached the basement, and I immediately identified the problem. | 我们到了地下室后 我立刻就发现了问题 |
[09:36] | I said, “Mabel! The ductwork around the down-flow furnace | 我说 |
[09:39] | has been tampered with. Quick! | “梅布” “顺流炉的胶带被人动过了” |
[09:40] | Flip the damper and detach that hose!” | “快把挡板拿开 |
[09:43] | – Huh? I just remember you saying thing a lot. Like, | 拔掉管子” 我只记得你说了很多次“东西” |
[09:46] | “put the thing on the thing!” And then a, “thing and thing!” | 比如 |
[09:49] | Oh! And Charles, | “把这个东西放到那个东西上 这个东西放进那个东西里” |
[09:51] | how was it doing battle with your girlfriend? | 查尔斯 跟你的女朋友斗智斗勇感觉如何 |
[09:53] | – Oh, well, to be honest, there wasn’t so much thinking… | 老实说 我当时并没有想太多 |
[09:55] | – That was probably the poison. | -可能是因为中毒的原因 -直接就行动了 |
[09:56] | – …as doing. With a gun pointed at me, I commandeered a vehicle. | 有一把枪指着我 我要控制车 |
[09:59] | – A dog stroller. – I drove it into Jan! She fired! | 一辆宠物手推车 我让车冲向了珍 |
[10:02] | – Bang! The bullet hit me! | 她开了枪 砰 子弹射中了我 |
[10:04] | – No. – Hit near me. And then I dodge. | -不 -差点就射中了我 |
[10:06] | And then I knocked the gun from her grasp! | 我躲开了 然后我从她手中夺下了枪 |
[10:08] | – And then Mabel came in and punched Jan in the face. | 之后梅布冲进来 照着珍的脸就是一拳 -什么 -太帅了 |
[10:13] | – And I did lay her out. | 我确实把她打晕了 |
[10:17] | Oh, hey, Bunny. | 嘿 邦尼 |
[10:19] | – Ah! Bun-Bun! We saved you some cake. | 邦邦 我们给你留了蛋糕 |
[10:24] | – Rule 5.05. | 条例第五条第五款 |
[10:26] | No gatherings of more than 12 | “未经业委会同意 |
[10:28] | in a communal area | 不得在公共区域” |
[10:30] | without the approval of the board. | “举行超过12人的聚会” |
[10:32] | – May we have your approval? | 那我们能得到你的允许吗 |
[10:34] | – No. Is that an open flame? | 不能 那是明火吗 |
[10:36] | Oh, come on. I mean, | 你们是大救星 |
[10:38] | it’s the almost one week anniversary of them saving the building. | 拜托 这是庆祝他们拯救了大楼的 一周纪念日 |
[10:41] | You should be thanking them. | 你应该感谢他们 |
[10:43] | – And I’ll thank you to stay outta this! | 我要感谢你别多管闲事 |
[10:46] | – Oh! I just got Bunny’d! | 我被邦尼了 |
[10:50] | – You know, for a while, I thought you were the killer | 我一度以为你是凶手呢 |
[10:52] | because Tim was behind on his building fees, | 因为蒂姆物业费交晚了 |
[10:55] | and I distrust women in positions of power. | 而我不信任掌权的女人 |
[10:58] | – God no, Marv. – No, Marv, no. Shh. | -天啊 不要 马弗 -不 马弗 |
[10:59] | – Do you have a permit to sell those? | 你们有权利卖那些东西吗 |
[11:02] | – Uh… I do not. | 没有 |
[11:04] | – Commercial sales are prohibited from the Arconia | 没有业委会出具的许可 |
[11:08] | without a board-issued permit. | 禁止在阿卡尼亚进行商业买卖 |
[11:11] | – Noncompliance will result in a public flogging | 违反规定者将处以公开鞭刑 |
[11:13] | and a fine of $20. | 和20美元的罚款 |
[11:15] | The rule was written in 1912. | 这条规则是1912年写下的 |
[11:17] | We should update that. | 我们应该更新一下 |
[11:19] | – I don’t know. I like the floggings. | 我不知道 我喜欢鞭刑 |
[11:23] | Nina, walk with me. | 妮娜 陪我走走 从明天起 |
[11:27] | They’re gonna be your problem tomorrow. – Don’t worry. I’ll keep giving them hell. | 他们就是你的问题了 别担心 我会让他们生不如死 |
[11:32] | – I’ll take a mug. | 我买个杯子 |
[11:40] | – Well, these are for– – Outside the elevator bank. | 这些是用来布置… |
[11:43] | I saw the ones there are dead. | 电梯外的花坛?我看到那些花都死了 是的 |
[11:49] | – Sounds like there might be snow next week. | 下周可能会下雪 |
[11:52] | – I’ll remind Lester to put out mats by the door. | 我会提醒莱斯特在门口铺上地垫 |
[11:55] | – Hm… | |
[11:57] | – The bulb in the fountain– – Needs to be replaced. | 喷泉上那个灯泡… |
[12:00] | I’ll tell Mr. Torres. | 需要更换了 我会交待给托雷斯先生的 |
[12:03] | You focus on enjoying yourself. | 你就好好享受生活吧 |
[12:05] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[12:13] | Acupressure. Midwife says pushing here helps induce labor. | 穴位按压 助产士告诉我按压这里有助于分娩 |
[12:17] | I’ll try anything at this point. | 到了这个阶段 我什么方法都愿意尝试 |
[12:19] | – You sure you’re gonna be able to handle this place? | 你确定能管理好这个地方吗 |
[12:22] | – Absolutely. | 当然 |
[12:24] | I’m gonna pop this baby out and shove it right to my chest without breaking stride. | 孩子一出生 我就走马上任 不会有任何迟疑 |
[12:28] | Come on. Eject. | -来吧 赶紧出来吧 |
[12:31] | – Oh. One last lesson for the road. | -对 好的 |
[12:33] | Be careful with Mark. | 走之前最后给你一个忠告 小心马克 |
[12:36] | He’s a compulsive liar. | 他嘴里没一句实话 |
[12:38] | He’ll talk about touring in Iraq, | 他会说起去伊拉克旅行的事 |
[12:40] | but it was just with his band. They’re not bad. | 但那是跟他的乐队一起去的 他们还不赖 |
[12:44] | And Sonia… | 而索尼娅… |
[12:48] | …will sometimes mention her husband, | 有时会提起她的丈夫 |
[12:50] | and sometimes a boyfriend. | 有时则是男朋友 |
[12:52] | She wants you to ask. | 她希望你刨根问底 |
[12:54] | Don’t. | 千万不要 |
[12:56] | You know everything about everyone. | 你对所有人都了如指掌 |
[12:59] | – That’s the job. | 这是我的工作 |
[13:04] | – Rotates the fetus. Stimulates contractions. | 转动胎儿 刺激宫缩 |
[13:08] | – Don’t have it here. | 别在这儿生 |
[13:11] | But if your water does break– | 但如果你的羊水破了… |
[13:13] | – Mop is in the window closet, second door from the stairs. I know. | 拖把在二楼楼梯旁 窗户边的柜子里 我知道 |
[13:18] | Alright. | 好了 |
[13:21] | Let’s get these to their new home where they belong. | 把这些花花草草送去它们的新家吧 |
[13:30] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[13:32] | – No. I’ve got my things to do. | 不了 |
[13:34] | I’ll see you at the board meeting. | 我还有事 |
[13:36] | – Mm-hmm. | 业委会会议上见 |
[13:40] | Florida? | 佛罗里达? |
[13:42] | Really? You? | 真的假的? 你? |
[13:44] | – Why not me? | 我怎么就不行 |
[13:46] | Why can’t I try life as a snowbird? | 我为什么不能当个过冬的候鸟 |
[13:48] | – I have a cousin in Tallahassee. | 我有个表亲在塔拉哈西 |
[13:50] | – And? | -然后呢 |
[13:51] | – Eh, he sweats a lot. | -他出很多汗 |
[13:53] | He’s got a fungus in his armpits he can’t get rid of. | 腋窝里长了真菌 怎么都好不了 |
[13:56] | – Is that your cute way of saying you don’t want me to go? | 你这是在委婉地告诉我 你不想让我走吗 |
[14:00] | – No, go. You know I have a key. | 不是 去吧 我有钥匙 |
[14:03] | Maybe I’ll go into your place and wear all your stuff. | 也许我会偷偷去你家 穿你的衣服 |
[14:07] | – Fuck you. | – Fuck you. 去你的 去你的 |
[14:13] | Okay. I’m this way. | 好了 |
[14:21] | – Hello? | 我走这边 喂? |
[14:25] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
[14:27] | No, I do not wanna talk about the painting. | 不 我不想谈那幅画的事 |
[14:30] | Stop calling! | 别再打来了 |
[14:47] | On its surface, it was a day like any other for Bunny, | 表面上看 这对邦尼而言只是平常的一天… 餐好了 |
[14:51] | filled with routines and reading the Riot Act. | 处理琐事 读一读《取缔闹事法》 |
[14:54] | But, where within those rituals were the signals | 但在这些仪式当中 |
[14:57] | that the day was anything but typical? | 预示着这一天非比寻常的迹象 在哪里显现呢 |
[15:00] | – Welcome, Bunny. How are you today? | 欢迎 邦尼 你今天过得怎么样 |
[15:02] | – Nah, same old. | 老样子 意思是 |
[15:05] | As in I’m the same. – …same. | 我跟往常… -一样老 -一样老 |
[15:07] | – Old. | – Old. |
[15:09] | – I’ll just have the usual. | 我还是要老三样 |
[15:10] | – Coming right up. | 马上就来 |
[15:12] | Oh, uh, is your friend from yesterday joining you? | 你昨天的那位朋友也一起吗 |
[15:15] | – My friend? | 我的朋友? |
[15:17] | – Another waiter took my shift yesterday | 别的服务员昨天替我的班 |
[15:19] | and said you were… with someone. | 说你跟另一个人一起来的 |
[15:21] | – Oh, no. Not coming. And not my friend. | 不 就我自己 而且那不是我朋友 |
[15:34] | Seriously, Dad, it’s not a big deal. | 说真的 爸爸 这不是什么大事 |
[15:36] | – What are you talking about? It’s a huge deal. | 你在说什么 这是非常大的事 |
[15:39] | My own son directing? Yeah, | -我的亲儿子当导演了? |
[15:41] | a play at my kid’s school. | -是啊 孩子学校排演的一出剧 |
[15:42] | – Well, we have to start somewhere. Can I tell you something? | 好歹算个开始啊 我能告诉你一件事吗 |
[15:45] | You are going to be a natural because it’s in your blood, buddy. | 你肯定会大获成功 因为你继承了你老爸的基因 |
[15:47] | – Food. – Oh, thank you. | -食物来了 -谢谢 |
[15:52] | Bunny! – What!? | 邦尼 |
[15:54] | You remember my son Will. Of course. | -怎么了 -你记得我儿子威尔吧 |
[15:56] | He broke a window when he was 10. | 当然了 他十岁的时候打碎了一扇窗户 |
[15:59] | You still haven’t paid for it. | 到现在都没赔 |
[16:02] | – You moving to Florida? | 你要搬去佛罗里达? |
[16:03] | Yeah, I would love to live somewhere warm. | 是啊 谁不想去温暖的地方呢 |
[16:05] | – Oh no, no, no. | 不 |
[16:06] | Bunny and I, we’re lifers. | 我和邦尼是有追求的人 |
[16:07] | She’s probably gonna be buried in the Arconia. | 她可能死后都得埋在阿卡尼亚 |
[16:10] | And on hot days, the whole building will be able to smell you. | 在炎热的日子里 |
[16:13] | Anyway, | 整栋大楼都会弥漫着你的味道 |
[16:14] | I-I-I should be going. I’m celebrating with Charles and Mabel. | 好了 我该走了 我要跟查尔斯和梅布一起庆祝 |
[16:17] | You know, since we solved the Tim Kono case. | 因为我们破了蒂姆·科诺的案子 |
[16:20] | Bye-bye now. | 再见了 |
[16:23] | – The fuck does she know about that broken window? | -她怎么知道的 |
[16:25] | – ‘Cause she’s an actual witch, that’s why. | -因为她是个老巫婆 这就是原因 |
[16:32] | – Here we go. – Thank you, Ivan. | 来了 谢谢 伊万 |
[16:37] | That’s for the food. | 这是餐费 |
[16:41] | And then… | 这个是… |
[16:44] | I went over 20%. | 在正常20%小费的基础上 我又加了些 |
[16:49] | – Oh, Bunny… | 邦尼 |
[16:51] | Th-that’s too much this time. | 这太多了 |
[16:53] | – No one else who needs it. | 没有人需要这笔钱 |
[16:55] | Come on, take it. | 收下吧 |
[16:57] | Get yourself that DJ equipment you wanted. | 给那套惦记了很久的DJ设备买下来吧 |
[17:02] | – Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:05] | Thank you. – And make me a promise. | 谢谢你 你要答应我 |
[17:09] | Don’t let yourself only love one thing. | 不要让自己只钟爱一件事 |
[17:12] | Because if you only love one thing, | 因为当那件你唯一爱的事消失的时候 |
[17:14] | and then one thing goes away, well… | 嗯… |
[17:20] | then you’re left with nothing. | 你就一无所有了 |
[17:22] | And that sucks. | 这感觉很糟糕 |
[17:28] | – A-are you asking for more iced tea? | 要再加点冰茶吗 |
[17:34] | – Finally, he hears me. | 他终于开窍了 龙舌兰酒 很好喝 |
[17:51] | – … so good. Hold it! | 等下 |
[17:58] | You wanna go to my place and get those, uh, glasses now? | 你想现在去我家拿酒杯吗 |
[18:00] | – Oh, perfect. Mm-mmm! – Yeah. | -好极了 -是啊 |
[18:03] | You know, champagne is not really champagne | 不是所有香槟都能被称作香槟 |
[18:05] | unless it’s from the region of Champagne. Where is that from? | 除非是来自法国香槟地区 这瓶是哪里的产地 |
[18:08] | – The Key Foods on 81st Street. | 81号街的主食连锁超市 |
[18:11] | – Ah. Lovely vineyard. | 不错的葡萄园 |
[18:16] | – Hey, Bunny. | 嘿 |
[18:17] | All that looks good. | 邦尼 |
[18:18] | – Oh. Board meeting snacks. | 买了不少吃的 为业委会会议准备的零食 |
[18:27] | – Deep breaths. – Take it easy. | 深呼吸 别紧张 |
[18:30] | – It’s okay. The firefighters are coming. | 没关系 消防员很快就赶到了 电梯号 CF1 载重 4000磅 |
[18:35] | I’m warm. Is anyone else getting warm? | 我觉得有点热 还有谁觉得热吗 |
[18:38] | – The fans stopped. | 风扇停了 |
[18:43] | A slight breeze. I feel a slight breeze. | 有一股微风 我感受到了一股微风 |
[18:45] | That means oxygen is flowing. | 这意味着氧气能流通 |
[18:47] | Come on… Okay… | 拜托 好吧 |
[18:50] | – Bunny, you’re a bad ass. | 邦尼 你好厉害 |
[18:52] | – And I thought I was a cranky old bitch. | 我还以为我是“暴脾气的老婊子”呢 |
[18:55] | – Yeah, I knew I’d regret that. | 是啊 我就知道会后悔说过那句话 |
[19:11] | – Well, thank God. What would we do without you? | 谢天谢地 幸好有你 不然我们可怎么办 |
[19:22] | – You know what I just realized? | 你知道我刚刚意识到了什么吗 |
[19:24] | I fucking hate the heat. | 我讨厌高温 |
[19:36] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 结束了 |
[19:41] | – I did the decorations! Do you like them? | 退休快乐 我装饰的 你喜欢吗 |
[19:43] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:45] | You get a hat, too. | 你也有一顶帽子 你完了 |
[19:52] | Yeah. I told them it was too much. | 是啊 我跟他们说了这有点过了 |
[19:56] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:57] | Hello, Howard. | 你好 霍华德? |
[19:59] | Come on, say it. | 快点 说啊 |
[20:02] | Bunny seemed upset that we moved the cage, | 我们移动了鸟笼子 邦尼好像很生气 |
[20:04] | but Mrs. Gambolini needed to be at the party, right? | 但干柏林妮小姐需要参加这个派对 对吧 |
[20:07] | – You’re a very lonely man, aren’t you, Howard? | 你一定很孤独吧 霍华德? |
[20:09] | – Excuse me. | 会不会说话 |
[20:12] | – So, Amy Schumer started renovating the penthouse | 艾米·舒默在没得到相关许可的情况下 |
[20:15] | without all the necessary permits. | 就开始重新装修顶层公寓 |
[20:18] | Thoughts? | 有什么想法? |
[20:19] | – Ooh, I love her. She’s so dirty. | 我喜欢她 她敢说敢做 |
[20:22] | I heard it was very Z Gallerie | 我听说斯汀的公寓 |
[20:24] | circa ’92 in Sting’s place, so anything’s better than that. | 完全是1992年之前的土味装修风格 所以…怎么都比那强 |
[20:27] | – Are we really doing business? It’s your last day, Bunny. | 我们真的要谈公事吗 这是你任期的最后一天 邦尼 |
[20:30] | – We also need to sort out the Kono apartment. | 我们还需要清理下科诺的公寓 |
[20:33] | Now, Jan Bellows’, too. | 还有珍·贝洛斯的那间 |
[20:35] | – Bunny. I’m already drunk. | 邦尼 |
[20:38] | – I’m ready to take the minutes. | 我已经醉了 我准备好做会议纪要了 |
[20:40] | – Bunny, I’ll handle all this at the next meeting. | 邦尼 我会在下次会议上解决好这些事 |
[20:42] | – But, we can do it now. | 可我们现在就能解决好 |
[20:44] | – It’s your last day… | -这是你的最后一天 |
[20:45] | – Stop saying that! | -别再重复这句了 |
[20:52] | – What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[20:53] | – I, uh… | 我… |
[20:57] | I… I’ve changed my mind. | 我…我改变主意了 |
[21:00] | I’m not stepping down. Sorry. | 我不想退休了 抱歉 |
[21:03] | – Well, great. What about all my decorations? | 这下好了 我这些装饰怎么办 |
[21:05] | – So, Amy Schumer’s renovation… | 那么 艾米·舒默的装修… |
[21:07] | – Bunny. We had a plan. | 邦尼 我们都计划好的 |
[21:09] | Today’s your last day. This was your decision. | 今天是你的最后一天 这是你的决定 |
[21:12] | You said… | 你说的… |
[21:13] | Howard, what did she say? | 霍华德 她怎么说的来着 |
[21:16] | – At November’s meeting, you, wearing a fuchsia number, said– | 在11月的会议上 你穿着一件玫红色外套 说道 |
[21:20] | – Don’t quote me from the minutes. | 不要引用我在会议纪要里的话 |
[21:23] | – Howard. | 霍华德 |
[21:29] | – “I can’t do this forever. | “我不可能干一辈子” |
[21:30] | We should pick a new Board President. And I think Nina Lin | “我们应该选出一位新的业委会主席” |
[21:34] | is the person best equipped to carry on my legacy.” | “我认为妮娜·林 是最适合继承我衣钵的人选” |
[21:38] | – And I still think that. | 我依然这么认为 |
[21:41] | But, not yet. | 但暂时还不行 |
[21:43] | We rushed this. | 这个交接太匆忙了 |
[21:44] | There’s more I can still teach you. | 我还有很多可以教你的 |
[21:46] | – Let’s not pretend this is about me. | 不要假装这是为了我 |
[21:49] | This is about you holding the Arconia hostage until you’re dead. | 是你不愿放手阿卡尼亚 你要一直攥在手心里直到死 |
[21:53] | – The Arconia still needs me. | 阿卡尼亚需要我 |
[21:55] | – No, you still need it. | 不 是你需要阿卡尼亚 |
[21:56] | But, we can’t afford to wait. | 但我们不能再等下去了 |
[21:58] | The Arconia needs to be brought into the 21st century. | 阿卡尼亚需要迈入21世纪 |
[22:01] | – What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[22:02] | – Made more efficient. | 变得更高效 |
[22:04] | Modernized. Monetized. | 现代化 商业化 |
[22:07] | – The building needs to be preserved. | 这栋大楼必须保持原样 |
[22:10] | Nina, we talked about this. | 妮娜 我们谈过这件事的 |
[22:12] | Or were you just saying what I wanted to hear? | 还是说你当初是故意迎合我的? |
[22:14] | All the dinners, the long conversations, | 那些晚餐 |
[22:18] | our weekly walks? | 促膝长谈 每周散步? |
[22:19] | They were bullshit? | 都是假的? |
[22:21] | – It’s time to step aside. | 你该让位了 |
[22:26] | – You ungrateful bitch, | 你这个忘恩负义的婊子 |
[22:28] | You ungrateful, | 你这个忘恩负义 |
[22:30] | power hungry, | 权欲熏心 |
[22:32] | baby bumpy bitch! | 怀着孕的婊子 |
[22:35] | – Alright, fine. | 好吧 |
[22:37] | I didn’t wanna do this in front of everyone. | 我本来不想当着大家的面… |
[22:39] | – Oh, you don’t have to… – No, no, no, please don’t… | -你不必那么做 -拜托不要 |
[22:41] | – The only reason you’re Board President | 你能当上业委会主席的唯一原因 |
[22:43] | is because your mom was Board President. | 是因为你妈是前任主席 |
[22:44] | Yet you can’t fathom the idea | 你不愿意相信其他人也能胜任你的工作 |
[22:46] | of someone else being able to do what you do. | |
[22:48] | You are so selfish and self-important | 你自私自大 |
[22:51] | and stuck in the past. | 活在过去 |
[22:53] | You’re a relic, Bunny! | 你已经过时了 邦尼 |
[22:55] | And I can’t allow this building to become one, too. | 我不允许这栋大楼跟着你一起腐朽 |
[22:58] | – You have no idea | 你根本不知道这份工作的艰辛 |
[23:01] | what this job takes. | |
[23:03] | The pressures I endure | 我每天要承受着怎样的压力 |
[23:05] | on a daily basis. | |
[23:09] | I’m not gonna let you get away with this. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[23:12] | – I’m not going to let you stop me. | 我不会让你阻止我的 |
[23:22] | – Our last piece of evidence. | 我们的最后一份证据 |
[23:25] | Howard’s minutes. Okay. | 霍华德的会议纪要 |
[23:27] | Who do we think killed Bunny? | 好吧 我们认为是谁杀死了邦尼? |
[23:29] | Well, we know that she threatened to paddle our superfans, | 谁对邦尼恨之入骨 不惜痛下杀手 |
[23:32] | who I love. They’re just a little off. | 她威胁要处罚我们的粉丝团 我很喜欢他们 他们只是有一丢丢出格 |
[23:34] | – Ooh, you never wanna upset a fan base. | 我们不能让粉丝们伤心 |
[23:37] | – She also threatened to fire Lester, | 她还威胁要开除莱斯特 |
[23:38] | but he thinks that was just a joke. | 但他只是当个笑话听 |
[23:39] | – Ooh. A little Upstairs, Downstairs. It’s a possibility. | 有点《楼上楼下》阶级矛盾那个意思 这个可能性是有的 |
[23:43] | – You said you saw her at the Pickle Diner with a brochure of Florida. | 你说你在泡菜餐馆 看到她拿着一份佛罗里达的宣传册 |
[23:46] | – Was she going on the run? Was she meeting a lover in Florida? | 她要出逃吗 她要去佛罗里达与情人见面吗 |
[23:50] | What? We missed the lover angle in season one. I’m reaching. | 我是大胆假设 |
[23:52] | – And lastly, she went back on her word | 最后 她反悔了 |
[23:54] | and wouldn’t give the Board Presidency to Nina. | 不愿意把业委会主席的位子让给妮娜 |
[23:56] | That feels like a biggie. We need to find out more about Nina. | 这是个重大线索 我们得了解妮娜的更多信息 |
[24:00] | – So… | 也就是说 |
[24:02] | that gives us a new prime suspect. | 我们有了一个主要嫌疑人 主要嫌疑人 |
[24:06] | – Ooh. Did the pregnant protégé make a pernicious power play? | 怀孕的接班人有可能为上位杀人吗 |
[24:09] | Wow, I am on fire! | 哇 我状态太好了 |
[24:13] | You know, I really think that I’ve leveled up since Tim’s murder. | 我真的觉得自从蒂姆那件案子以来 我的水平突飞猛进 |
[24:29] | – What? | 怎么 |
[24:30] | Nothing to say to me? | 没话跟我讲? |
[24:34] | You think I’m some stubborn relic, too? | 你也认为我是个固执的老古董吗 天啊 不要 拜托 不要放班卓琴的音乐 |
[24:54] | – Oh, shit. Are we being too loud? | 该死 我们太吵了吗 |
[24:55] | – No. Not too loud. | 没有 不太吵 |
[24:57] | – Mabel, who is– Oh, Bunny. | 梅布 是谁… 邦尼 |
[25:01] | – Charles. Oliver. – Oh. Hi. | -查尔斯 奥利弗 -嗨 |
[25:04] | – Um, if you’re celebrating, | 既然要庆祝 |
[25:06] | you should have proper champagne. | 你们应该有瓶像样的香槟 |
[25:09] | Something nicer than your bottom shelf blend. | 比你们那瓶开架货更好的 |
[25:12] | – Thank you so much! | 太感谢了 |
[25:14] | – Well, you saved the Arconia. | 你们拯救了阿卡尼亚 |
[25:18] | Maybe through sheer dumb luck, but the result was the same. | 也许只是走了狗屎运 但结果是一样的 |
[25:22] | I, um, | 我好像还没跟你们道过谢 |
[25:24] | don’t think I’ve said it yet, so… | 所以… |
[25:27] | thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[25:28] | – Aw, Bunny, you’re too kind. | 邦尼 你太客气了 |
[25:33] | Oh, and w-we have a gift for you, too. Um… | 我们也为你准备了礼物 |
[25:36] | There you are. | 给 |
[25:37] | Your very own merch. | 你的周边 |
[25:40] | Try it on. | 试试 |
[25:42] | – This is the last thing I want from you assholes. | 这是我最不想得到的礼物 |
[25:46] | – Ah, come on! – Try it on. | -拜托 -穿上试试 |
[25:49] | – Oh, alright, alright. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | – Ooh… – Wow. | 哇哦 |
[25:55] | – Already looking foxy. | 已经很性感了 |
[25:57] | – Ooh. – Wow, Bunny! | 大楼里只有谋杀 -哇 邦尼 -性感 |
[26:00] | – Yeah. You know, it’s actually quite fetching. | 是啊 |
[26:03] | – Hm? | 真的挺时髦的 |
[26:04] | – I was at Woodstock, you know. | 我可是去过伍德斯托克的 |
[26:06] | – Oh, groovy. | 真棒 |
[26:08] | Well, thank you for the bubbly. | 谢谢你的香槟 回去吧 |
[26:10] | And you get home safe now, you hear? | 注意安全 听到了吗 |
[26:12] | Bye-bye. – Okay. Bye. | -好了 再见 -拜拜 |
[26:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:18] | Do you think… | 你们觉得… |
[26:20] | Did she want to join? | 她是想加入我们吗 |
[26:23] | – No. | 不是 |
[26:25] | And we don’t want that, right? | 而且我们也不想让她参加 对吧 |
[26:30] | Oh god. Guys, she’s still out there. | 天啊 她还在门外 |
[26:33] | What? | 什么? |
[26:36] | Oh… | |
[26:40] | What do we do now? This is so awkward. | 我们现在怎么办 这太尴尬了 |
[26:42] | – And more than a little creepy. | 而且还有点诡异 |
[26:55] | – Oh my god, she’s crying. | 天啊 她在哭 |
[26:57] | – Okay, seriously, what is going on with this woman? | 好吧 说真的 这女人到底怎么了 |
[27:01] | – Wow. | 哇 |
[27:09] | – Did not peg Bunny for a wailer. | 没想到邦尼是嚎啕大哭的类型 |
[27:11] | – We have to invite her in, right? | 我们得邀请她进来 对吗 |
[27:13] | – No, no, we can’t now. It’s so out of pity. | 不行 现在不行 这是出于同情 |
[27:15] | – We have to. | 我们必须这么干 |
[27:18] | Hey, Bunny? | 嘿 |
[27:26] | Hm… | 邦尼 |
[27:30] | – So, I guess everything’s okay then? | 我猜问题解决了? |
[27:32] | – What if she comes back, though? | 如果她回来怎么办 |
[27:35] | – Maybe we should move this party somewhere more private? | 我们要不要换一个更隐秘的地方 继续派对? |
[27:39] | – To the roof. | – To the roof. 去楼顶 去楼顶 |
[27:45] | We at Only Murders | 我们《大楼里只有谋杀》的主创 |
[27:48] | did not kill Bunny Folger. | 没有杀害邦尼·福尔杰 |
[27:50] | But, there’s a chance we could have saved her life | 但我们也许有机会通过一点微小的善意 |
[27:53] | with a simple act of kindness. | 拯救她的生命 |
[28:11] | And one more toast to Mabel. | 再敬梅布一杯 |
[28:14] | To Mabel Mora. | 敬梅布·莫拉 |
[28:15] | – Ah! – Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:17] | If Bunny acted like she knew better than you, | 如果邦尼表现得比你更懂 |
[28:20] | it’s probably because she did. | 那也许事实真的如此 |
[28:23] | Just got off the phone with Jimmy down at the docks. | 刚跟码头的吉米通完电话 |
[28:27] | I know who did it. – I know who did it. | -我知道是谁干的 -我知道是谁干的 |
[28:28] | I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[28:30] | She was a New York classic. | 她是一个典型的纽约人 |
[28:33] | – A treasure trove of stories, | 一个蕴含了故事 |
[28:35] | secrets, and forgotten wisdom. | 秘密 和遗失的智慧的宝藏 |
[28:37] | – Does anyone else feel like there’s still a couple of loose ends? | 你们有没有觉得还有一些事未了结? |
[28:41] | – Loose ends? | 未了结? |
[28:43] | – Hm, I don’t know. Maybe it’s just a feeling. | 我不知道 也许是我多虑了 这将证实我的一切… |
[28:47] | Bunny always put the Arconia first. | 邦尼总把阿卡尼亚放在第一位 |
[28:50] | – Too late! I don’t wanna hang out! | 太晚了 我不想跟你们玩了 |
[28:53] | I want you to call your sister Gladys. | 我要你打给你妹妹 格莱迪斯 |
[28:56] | And that didn’t always make her popular… | 这一点并不总能让她受人欢迎 |
[28:59] | …even among the people she cared for. We’ve run out of champagne. | 甚至在那些她关心的人中间亦是如此 我们的香槟喝完了 |
[29:02] | – Mm. I will get some from my apartment. | 我去我的公寓里拿一些 |
[29:05] | – Ah. – Thank you, ma’am! | -谢谢 |
[29:07] | – Yep. | 女士 -不客气 |
[29:12] | – What the fuck do you want? | 你想怎样? |
[29:14] | No! Let go of me! | 不 放开我 |
[29:16] | Let go of me! What are you doing!? | 放开我 你要干什么 |
[29:21] | Help me! | 你这狗娘养的 |