时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What do we know? Bunny was killed | 我们都知道些什么 |
[00:04] | with a knitting needle and a knife. | 害死邦尼的凶器是一根毛线针和一把刀 |
[00:08] | What did happen that night? | 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[00:09] | It’s all a blur. | 一切都很模糊 |
[00:11] | – Memory can contain both objective reality | 记忆可能包含客观现实和主观感受 |
[00:14] | and subjective perception. | |
[00:15] | – Everyone’s just so obsessed with my past. | 所有人都想知道我的过去 |
[00:18] | My dad got me a jigsaw puzzle when I was 4. | 我四岁时 我爸给我买了一副拼图 |
[00:21] | It was 1,000 pieces. | 有一千块 |
[00:22] | – My DNA came back. | 我的DNA结果出来了 |
[00:23] | Half was clearly Mom, | 显然 |
[00:25] | but the other half was Greek. | 一半是妈妈的基因 但另一半是希腊血统? |
[00:27] | – I’m the only one who’s been looking out | 这些年来只有我会为你考虑 |
[00:29] | for your interest! | |
[00:32] | – I have no life anymore! | 我已经没有自己的生活了 |
[00:34] | – Where is Detective Williams? | -威廉姆斯警探在哪 |
[00:35] | – She’s on maternity leave in Denver. | -她在丹佛 休产假 |
[00:37] | – We’re texting with the killer! | 我们在跟凶手发信息 |
[00:39] | We tell him we’ll put the matchbook inside | 我们告诉他们我们会把火柴盒 |
[00:41] | a Stop and Shop bag in a trash can | 放在“停下购物商场”的包装袋里 |
[00:43] | outside Morningside Park. | 然后放在晨曦公园外的一个垃圾桶 |
[00:44] | Glitter! | 亮粉 |
[00:45] | There’s no getting rid of glitter. – Fuck! | 亮粉是弄不掉的 该死 |
[00:49] | There goes our best chance at clearing our names. | 洗清嫌疑的唯一机会刚才跑掉了 |
[00:52] | Yo! Bloody Mabel sighting number two! | 血腥梅布出现在地铁上 |
[00:55] | She just stabbed some dude! | 她捅了一个男人 |
[01:01] | My dad loved puzzles. | 我爸爸很喜欢拼图 |
[01:06] | Especially the ones with lots of pieces | 尤其是那种有很多块 |
[01:08] | that can swallow up an entire weekend. | 需要耗费整个周末的拼图 |
[01:13] | After he’d moved out, | 他搬出去后 |
[01:14] | the two of us got into this routine. | 我们形成了一个习惯 500拼图 |
[01:17] | Every Sunday, we’d sit around in our pajamas | 每个周日 |
[01:20] | and do a puzzle together. | 我们都会穿着睡衣 一起拼拼图 |
[01:21] | – How long do you think it’ll take us this time? | 你觉得这次我们会花多久拼好 |
[01:23] | – 1,000 years. | 一千年 |
[01:24] | – Well, your mom comes to get you at 3:00, | 你妈3点来接你 |
[01:26] | so we’re gonna have to do better than that. | 我们最好得快点 |
[01:27] | – I’m kidding. This one’s easy. | 我开玩笑的 这个很简单 |
[01:29] | – Oh, yeah? Well, what if | 是吗 |
[01:31] | we do it without the box? | 那我们不用盒子呢 |
[01:33] | No pictures to help us. | 没有图片作参考 |
[01:36] | – Still easy. | 那也简单 |
[01:37] | What if we do it upside down then? Just the shapes. | 如果我们把拼图翻过去呢 只用形状拼 |
[01:41] | You think can do it? | 你觉得你能行吗 |
[02:54] | – Of course, it’s you! | 果然是你 |
[02:55] | No! Stay back, asshole! | 别过来 走开 混蛋 我是想帮你 |
[03:01] | What? What are you saying? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[03:14] | She stabbed him! She fucking stabbed him! | 她捅了…她把那人捅了 |
[03:17] | Is that me? | 那是我吗 |
[03:20] | Did I stab someone… | 我捅了人? |
[03:25] | …again? | 又一次? 《大楼里只有谋杀》 |
[04:23] | Okay. Okay. | 零号劲爽能量饮料 好吧 |
[04:25] | So, I-I checked out the Pickle Diner, the subway stop, | 我查了下泡菜餐馆 地铁站 |
[04:28] | the SoHo Forever 21 just to be sure. She’s nowhere. | 苏荷区永远21店里 确认她不在 哪都找不到她 |
[04:31] | – I called all the hospitals. The only Mabel I found | 我给所有医院打了电话 只有一个叫梅布的 |
[04:33] | was 99 and had just died. | 99岁 刚刚去世 |
[04:34] | I’m worried about her, Oliver. | 我很担心她 奥利弗 |
[04:36] | She hasn’t answered any of my calls or my text communications. | 她不接我的电话 也不回短信 |
[04:39] | – Nor mine. Which is extra concerning | 我也是 |
[04:41] | ’cause we’re always texting. | 这就格外令人担心了 因为我们平时总发信息 |
[04:42] | The memes, Charles. You should see the memes. | 那么多表情包 查尔斯 |
[04:45] | – Mabel. | 你真该看看那些表情包 梅布 |
[04:50] | Oh great. | 好极了 这下又多了个婴儿 |
[04:51] | Now, we have a baby to deal with. | 好极了 这下又多了个婴儿 |
[04:54] | – Oh, it’s not a baby. | 这不是婴儿 |
[04:56] | It’s my trainee. | 是我的培训生 |
[04:58] | Junior Detective Keith. You know what? | 小基斯警探 |
[05:00] | Actually, y’all’ll get along, | 知道吗 你们应该能相处得不错 |
[05:01] | considering all you do is piss your pants every 10 minutes. | 因为你们都是每隔十分钟就尿裤子 |
[05:04] | I need to talk to you. I got questions. | 我得跟你们谈谈 我有一些问题要问 |
[05:12] | – Can I get you anything? | 你要喝点什么吗 |
[05:20] | – Nice accessory. | 配饰不错 |
[05:23] | You steal jewelry from dead people, | 你偷死人的珠宝 |
[05:25] | and the state gives you an anklet. | 州法院给了你一个脚铐 |
[05:28] | Kind of poetic. | 挺有诗意的 |
[05:34] | Did I really stab someone? | 我真的捅了人吗 |
[05:39] | You should be a trauma counselor, Theo. Really. | 你应该去当创伤咨询师 提奥 真的 你不记得了吗 |
[05:43] | I don’t know ASL. | 我看不懂手语 你不记得发生了什么? |
[05:58] | No. Nothing. | 不记得 |
[06:00] | It’s just gone. | 一点印象都没有 提奥·迪马斯 我通过读唇语 |
[06:11] | You can only get a third of what I’m saying? | 只能理解你说的三分之一的内容 我说的话 你只能听懂三分之一? |
[06:16] | It always seems like people can lip read more in movies. | 电影里的人好像能听懂更多 是啊 那是因为聋哑人编剧很少 |
[06:24] | Okay, I have to go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[06:26] | Do you know where my bag is? | 你知道我的包在哪吗 |
[06:27] | My bag. | 我的包 |
[06:29] | It had a matchbook | 里面有个火柴盒 |
[06:30] | with a bloody fingerprint on it. | 上面有带血的指纹? |
[06:33] | No, no! Theo, th-that was our biggest clue! | 糟了 提奥 那是我们最重要的一条线索 我好像见过 |
[06:38] | I don’t– I don’t know what you’re saying! It has to be here! | 我不知道你在说什么 包肯定在这儿 我可以帮忙 |
[06:44] | Theo, I still don’t know ASL! Why am I even here? | 提奥 我还是看不懂手语 我为什么会在这儿 我们昨天坐同一辆车 我看到有个男人袭击你 他抢走了你的包 |
[07:19] | She stabbed him! She fucking stabbed him! | 她捅了…她把那人捅了 你下车后 魂不守舍 于是我像个变态一样 把你带回了我的住处 |
[07:31] | He took my bag? Why… | 他抢了我的包? 为什么… |
[07:35] | Was it Glitter Guy? | 是亮粉男吗 |
[07:37] | The person on the train. | 车上的那个人 |
[07:39] | Glitter Guy. Did he have glitter on him? | 亮粉男 他身上有亮粉吗 有 亮粉 |
[07:46] | Is that ASL for “glitter?” | 那是手语的“亮粉”吗 |
[07:49] | That was kind of fun. | 挺有意思的 |
[07:50] | – Uh… | 科尼岛 保安 |
[07:56] | – Is this his? | 这是他的工牌? |
[07:58] | I need to get to Coney Island now. | 我要马上去科尼岛 |
[08:02] | Not to stab him again. Although, I’m leaving my options open. | 不是为了捅他 不过我不能保证 |
[08:05] | He has the matchbook, and if he works there, | 他拿了火柴盒 如果他在那工作的话 |
[08:07] | they have to have some kind of record or photos. | 公司肯定有他的记录和照片 我送你去 |
[08:12] | No, no, no. I’m not letting you help me. | 不行 我不能让你帮我 |
[08:15] | You killed Zoe, | 你杀了佐伊 |
[08:16] | and you let Oscar sit in jail for 10 years. | 你让奥斯卡坐了十年牢 我不是那种人 求你了 让我载你去吧 |
[08:38] | – So, what really happened | 那么 |
[08:39] | when Mabel went to get some more champagne that night? | 梅布那晚去取香槟时 到底发生了什么 |
[08:42] | – Aren’t you supposed to be in Denver? | -你不是应该在丹佛吗 |
[08:43] | – Were you aware of her violent past? | -你知道她暴力的过去吗 |
[08:45] | – Because we heard you were in Denver on maternity leave. | 因为我们听说你在丹佛休产假 |
[08:48] | – Goddammit, would y’all focus? | 该死的 你们能专心点吗 |
[08:50] | Yes. | 对 |
[08:52] | I was on a trip, as of last night, | 我是出远门了 昨天晚上的事 |
[08:54] | and I cut the shit short because there’s something that’s been bothering me. | 但我提早回来了 因为有一些事困扰着我 |
[08:56] | It’s been keeping me up at night. | 让我夜不能寐 |
[08:58] | – Let me guess, it was your baby? – No! | -让我猜猜 是因为你的孩子吗 |
[09:00] | It was you dipshits! | -不是 是你们这些笨蛋 |
[09:01] | I can’t stop thinking about this damn case, | 我一直在想着这个案子 |
[09:03] | and how you clearly know things that you’re not sharing. | 你们显然知道些什么 |
[09:08] | Hm? | 但没说 |
[09:11] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[09:12] | So, it’s gonna be like that? | 你们要继续装傻是吧? |
[09:14] | Because if you don’t clear some stuff up for me, | 如果你们不把一些事解释清楚 |
[09:16] | I have no choice but to agree | 我别无选择 只能同意 |
[09:19] | with a way less fucking friendly Detective Kreps. | 非常不友善的克雷普斯警探的做法 |
[09:21] | Two stabbings with knitting needles? | 用毛线针两次捅人? |
[09:25] | Come on, guys. | 拜托 |
[09:26] | That does not look good for your girl. Hold on. | 伙计们 形势对梅布很不利 |
[09:29] | Those are two unrelated incidents. | 等等 这两起事件毫无关联 |
[09:32] | Bunny was killed with a knife, not a knitting needle, | 邦尼是被刀捅死的 不是毛线针 |
[09:34] | or did Detective Kreps conveniently forget that? | 还是说克雷普斯警探 选择性地忘记了这个事实? |
[09:37] | There is no knife here! | 这里没有刀 |
[09:39] | And you won’t find one at Mabel’s either. And you can turn Oliver’s place | 你在梅布的住处也不会找到 |
[09:42] | upside down for all I care | 你可以把奥利弗的公寓翻个底朝天 我也不在乎 |
[09:44] | because you’d be wasting your time! | 但你只是浪费时间 |
[09:46] | Because Mabel didn’t do it! There you go. | 因为凶手不是梅布 就是这样 |
[09:50] | – Excuse me. I need… | 不好意思 我需要… |
[09:53] | bathroom. I-I need to go to the bathroom. | 去卫生间 |
[10:05] | Open! | 我…我得去趟卫生间 |
[10:08] | You… Damned… | 打开 你这该死的… |
[10:12] | Passageway! Oh! | 通道 |
[10:14] | Yo, is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[10:18] | – You know– | 我相信他没事 |
[10:19] | I’m sure it’s nothing. He has an unorthodox diet. | 他的饮食习惯异于常人 |
[10:22] | So, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[10:25] | I’m just gonna go, uh, check on him. | 我去看看他 |
[10:36] | – Oh. Okay… Okay. | 好了 |
[10:40] | Stop! | -住手 -什么 |
[10:43] | Are you doing what I think you’re doing? | -你在做我认为的那件事吗 |
[10:44] | Of course not! | -当然不是 |
[10:46] | What do you think I’m doing? | -你认为我在做什么 |
[10:47] | – You’re sneaking into your apartment to get rid of the bloody knife | -你要偷偷去你的公寓 |
[10:49] | you should have gotten rid of ages ago! | 丢掉那把很久之前就该丢掉的带血的刀 |
[10:51] | – Wrong. | 你说错了 |
[10:53] | It was only days ago. | 哪有很久 只有几天 |
[10:54] | You still have the murder weapon? – Hey, | 你还留着凶器? |
[10:56] | buddy, if you don’t like the way I do my felonies, | 嘿 伙计 如果你不喜欢我犯重罪的方式 |
[10:59] | you’re welcome to commit some yourself. | 你可以自己来 |
[11:05] | Okay. Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[11:08] | I-I forgot. | 我…我把这事忘了 |
[11:12] | – Forgot. – I brought it with me to Jersey | 忘了? 我带去了新泽西州 |
[11:14] | because, well, Jersey seems like the place you go | 因为 新泽西似乎是一个 |
[11:17] | if you want to get rid of incriminating evidence. | 处理掉罪证的好地方 |
[11:19] | But then, I got distracted by an even bigger emergency. | 但后来我因为一个 更严重的突发事件而分了心 |
[11:23] | My son Will’s production of Oz. | 我儿子威尔的舞台剧《绿野仙踪》 |
[11:25] | I mean, talk about a disaster. | 那简直是个灾难 |
[11:27] | But, here’s the good news. – Finally. | -但好消息是 -不容易啊 |
[11:29] | – I saved the show. | 我拯救了那场演出 |
[11:31] | It actually turned out pretty good. | 最终效果还挺好的 |
[11:34] | Will is over the moon. | 威尔很开心 |
[11:36] | My boy. My probably boy. | 我的儿子 可能是我儿子 |
[11:39] | Okay, when are those damn DNA results coming? | 好吧 那些该死的DNA检测结果 什么时候能出来 老天哪 |
[11:42] | Jesus… – Refocus. Mabel. | 你又跑题了 我们在说梅布 |
[11:44] | – Okay, right, yes. Okay. You know, | 对 好的 你知道 |
[11:47] | Mabel did want us to give the knife to the cops when we first found it. | 我们一开始找到那把刀时 梅布确实想让我们交给警察的 |
[11:50] | You want to give it to Williams? | 你想把刀给威廉姆斯? |
[11:51] | Well, it doesn’t have Mabel’s prints on it, right? | 上面没有梅布的指纹 对吗 |
[11:53] | – Unless the killer did put her prints on it, | 除非凶手把她的指纹弄上去了 |
[11:55] | hoping we’d give it to the cops. | 并希望我们把刀交给警察 |
[11:57] | We need to get rid of it. | 我们必须丢掉 |
[11:58] | – Unless the killer wants us to get rid of it, | 除非凶手想让我们丢掉 |
[12:01] | so that he can catch us in the act of destroying evidence. | 这样他就能在我们销毁证据时 抓我们现行 |
[12:04] | – Is everything okay in there? | 你们在里面没事吧 |
[12:05] | Oh, yes! Uh, sorry! | 是的 |
[12:08] | Uh, just a moment. | 抱歉 稍等一下 |
[12:09] | This turned out to be a two-man job. | 这事得两个人解决 好了 |
[12:16] | – So, you have the knife. | 这么说 刀在你们这儿 |
[12:19] | Knife? Knife… | 刀? 刀 |
[12:22] | No. | 没有 |
[12:24] | No knife. – Stop it! | -没有刀 -闭嘴 |
[12:25] | Do you understand the definition of perjury? | 你们知道什么叫作伪证吗 |
[12:27] | – I know what perjury is. | 我知道什么叫作伪证 |
[12:28] | I did a production of 12 Angry Men once. | 我拍过一部叫《十二怒汉》的电影 |
[12:31] | But with women. 12 Angry Women. | 不过是性转版的 《十二怒妇》 |
[12:33] | One of the sisters from Hamilton was in it. | 《汉密尔顿》里面有个姐妹参与了演出 |
[12:35] | This was years before Hamilton. | 那是《汉密尔顿》几年前的事了 |
[12:38] | I know what perjury is. | 我知道什么是作伪证 |
[12:43] | I don’t. | 我不知道 售票处 奇迹摩天轮 我们要找什么 |
[12:59] | – Any information on who that guy is. Something to jog my memory. | 任何能确认那个人身份的信息 能唤起我的记忆的东西 你的记忆? |
[13:04] | Yes, it’s gone. | 对 我什么都不记得了 |
[13:07] | Have you ever been to Coney Island? | 你来过科尼岛吗 |
[13:10] | What’d you do for fun as a kid? | 你小时候都玩什么 |
[13:14] | Ah, yes. The adventures of a teenage grave-robber. Got it. | 是啊 少年盗墓贼的探险 明白了 |
[13:23] | That’s a new way. | 这办法倒是新鲜 |
[13:32] | How many people work here? | 这里到底有多少员工啊 |
[13:33] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[13:36] | Shit, shit, shit, shit. | 可恶 |
[13:39] | No, | |
[13:40] | I need more time with these. I’ve got to find this guy. | 不行 我需要更多时间查阅档案 我必须找出这个人 |
[13:42] | No! I’m not gonna calm down! | 不 我不要冷静 |
[13:44] | Either the killer is in these files, | 要么这些档案里有个人是凶手 |
[13:46] | or I’m some unhinged psychopath | 要么我就是会进入神游状态 |
[13:48] | who goes into fugue states and stabs people. | 随意捅人的神经病 |
[13:51] | Either way, a girl likes to know these things about herself. | 不管怎样 我都要搞清楚我是怎么了 |
[13:55] | I need a minute. | 我要出去透透气 街机 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | You were just trying to help. | 你只是想帮我 |
[14:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 我需要一个小时充电 |
[14:47] | Okay. So, | 好了 |
[14:49] | you’ve never been to Coney Island, | 你从未来过科尼岛 |
[14:51] | but have you ever played Whack-A-Mole? | 那你玩过打鼹鼠吗 |
[15:07] | Don’t worry, I so get it. | 没关系 我完全理解 |
[15:15] | Dad, The X-Files are sick. | 爸爸 《X档案》太好看了 |
[15:25] | – You know what? You shouldn’t be watchi– – No, no, wait! | 你知道吗 你不该看这个 |
[15:27] | – This is so awesome. | 等等 这个剧太棒了 |
[15:30] | – Your mother might actually kill me for this. | 要是让你妈知道了 她会杀了我的 |
[15:37] | I am sorry about today, though. | 不过今天的事我很抱歉 |
[15:40] | It’s, uh, been a tough month. | 这个月过得很不顺 |
[15:42] | This new schedule they have me on is crazy. | 他们给我的新工作表太令人崩溃了 |
[15:44] | – It’s okay. We can go to the dumb zoo any time. | 没关系 我们换个时间去那个破公园 |
[15:47] | – It is a good mystery, huh? | 这个谜团很精彩 对吧 |
[15:50] | And a mystery is just a puzzle, right, Mabel? | 谜团就是拼图 对吗 梅布 |
[16:04] | – Okay. Six tries is not good. | 好吧 抓了六次 什么都没抓到 我想到个策略 |
[16:15] | That’s called cheating. | 这叫作弊 |
[16:19] | What’d you get? | 你拿到了什么 每天晚上入睡前 我都会在脑中重现那个场景 我问自己 佐伊真的是失足掉下去的吗 还是我推她下去的 我仍然想不明白 |
[17:11] | You know, I can’t walk past the front gate without seeing her body. | 我每次走过大门 都能看到她的尸体 |
[17:16] | I can’t walk past Tim’s door without… | 我每次走过蒂姆的房间 |
[17:20] | seeing what he looked like on the floor. | 都能看到他躺在地板上的样子 |
[17:25] | Now, apparently, I’m the kind of person | 而现在 我显然成了那种 |
[17:28] | that could stab someone on the subway and not even remember. | 在地铁上捅人却完全不记得的人 |
[17:32] | Which means… | 这意味着 |
[17:34] | I could also be the sort of person | 我也有可能 |
[17:37] | to put a needle in the chest of a defenseless old woman. | 用毛衣针刺穿了一个 手无寸铁的老妇人的胸口 |
[17:52] | That’s what’s been scaring me. | 这让我感到害怕 |
[17:57] | It’s something that I would do. | 这是我能干得出来的事 |
[18:00] | I just don’t know if I did do it. | 我只是不知道我是否真的做过 抱歉 我一点都没听懂 |
[18:14] | Maybe it’s better that way. | 也许这样更好 |
[18:23] | I’m gonna go to the bathroom, and then let’s go back to the city. | 我要去趟卫生间 然后我们就回城吧 |
[18:41] | – When you say “knife,” | 你说“刀” |
[18:44] | what exactly do you mean? | 具体是指什么 |
[18:46] | – Alright, stop being dumbasses. | 好了 别犯蠢了 |
[18:50] | Ah, damn it. | 可恶 |
[18:51] | What’s wrong, Keefers? You okay? | 怎么了 |
[18:54] | Do y– | 基基 你还好吗 |
[18:56] | Uh, what about– You want binky? You want binky? | 你要…你要奶嘴吗 |
[19:00] | No? Uh… Oh! | 你要奶嘴吗 不要吗 |
[19:02] | Toy! You want a toy? | 玩具 要玩玩具吗 |
[19:04] | – D-do you need a hand? | -需要帮忙吗 |
[19:05] | – Nope. Got it. | -不用 我能行 |
[19:07] | – My son Will used to get a tummy ache… | 我儿子威尔小时候吃完奶会肚子疼 |
[19:10] | after feeding, | |
[19:12] | You know, gas bubbles. | 胃胀气 |
[19:17] | Are you familiar with A Chorus Line? | 你看过《歌舞线上》吗 |
[19:19] | – Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:20] | – Here, let me just… Trust me on this. | 来 我给你…相信我 |
[19:24] | Okay, we put this down. This is the stage. | 把这个铺在桌子上 这就是舞台 |
[19:27] | And here, | -来 |
[19:28] | give him to me. – What? | 把他给我 -什么? |
[19:30] | – J-just trust me. Trust me. | 相信我 |
[19:32] | I know what I’m doing. | |
[19:34] | Oh no. | 我知道我在干什么 |
[19:36] | Oh, no. Oh, no, look at this. | 哎呦 |
[20:00] | Oh. | 看看呀 |
[20:02] | Oh, eureka! | 成功了 |
[20:06] | And Joy is your new middle name! | 你现在又开心了 |
[20:09] | Now, that made him happy. | 这能让他开心 |
[20:13] | Oh yes, yes, yes. | 好啦 |
[20:15] | There we go. Look at that. | 给你 看看哪 |
[20:18] | And we fold up the stage. | 然后我们把舞台叠好 |
[20:24] | – I’m never gonna do that. | 我永远不会做这种事 |
[20:25] | You have zero dignity. | 你毫无尊严 |
[20:27] | My baby has zero dignity. That’s not happening. | 我的孩子毫无尊严 这绝对不行 |
[20:29] | – Oh, you’re going to try this. | 你会尝试的 |
[20:31] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:32] | You’ll do anything if you think it will help your kid. | 只要是你认为能帮到你孩子的 你都会尝试 |
[20:34] | – Having barely been a parent, I can say that is true. | 我虽然没怎么做过父母 |
[20:37] | Oh… | 但我可以说这是真的 |
[20:38] | Which is where you are with your girl. | 你们对梅布也是这种心情吧 |
[20:42] | Guys, just so you know, | 伙计们 |
[20:44] | I am not trying to put her away. | 我并不想把她关进大牢 好吗 |
[20:46] | Okay? So, if she’s innocent, | 所以如果她是无辜的 |
[20:49] | you should help me out. I just wanna solve this case. | 你们应该帮我 我只是想解决这个案子 |
[20:57] | – Yeah. Okay. | 对 好的 |
[21:00] | – We need to go to the bathroom. | 我们得去趟卫生间 |
[21:18] | – Dad? | 爸爸? |
[21:20] | – Mabel. | 梅布 |
[21:21] | You’re not supposed to be here today. | 你今天不该来的 |
[21:23] | – But, look what I got us to trick-or-treat. | 看看我为“不给糖就捣蛋”准备了什么 |
[21:24] | – Mija, I told you. We’re not going trick-or-treating. | 联邦调查局特别探员福克斯·穆德 米娅 我跟你说了 我们不会玩“不给糖就捣蛋” |
[21:28] | If you want to do a puzzle, I got this new one– | 如果你想玩拼图的话 我买了个新的… |
[21:31] | – I don’t wanna do another stupid puzzle! | 我不想再玩什么愚蠢的拼图了 |
[21:33] | You promised we’d go as Mulder and Scully! | 你答应过我万圣节时 我们要扮成穆德和斯嘉丽的 |
[21:35] | All you do anymore is break your promises. | 你说话从来都不算数 |
[21:41] | – I know I do. | 我知道 |
[21:44] | I wish I could keep them. | 我希望能信守承诺 |
[21:47] | Especially for you. | 尤其是为你 |
[21:56] | – This is so crazy! Look what we just found | 这太疯狂了 看我们找到了什么 |
[21:58] | behind the toilet… In the ceiling. – In the ceiling… Behind the toilet. | -就在马桶后面 -在天花板上 -在天花板上 -在马桶后面 |
[22:01] | – Okay, I love cringe comedy, but this is painful to watch. | 好吧 我爱看难堪喜剧 但这场景真叫人看不下去 |
[22:09] | The knife. | 那把刀 |
[22:11] | – Oh, is it? – I get it. | 是吗 我明白 |
[22:13] | You don’t know where this came from. I got you. | 你们不知道这刀哪来的 我明白 |
[22:16] | – Whatever it is, you’ll find it doesn’t have Mabel’s prints on it. | 不管那是什么 你会发现上面没有梅布的指纹 |
[22:19] | – We hope. – My prints are on the knife, | -希望如此 -我的指纹在刀上 |
[22:22] | but that’s just because it belongs to me | 但那是因为这本就是我的刀 |
[22:23] | and it was stolen from my apartment | 有人从我的公寓里偷走了 |
[22:25] | because we’re being framed. | 因为我们是被陷害的 |
[22:26] | You must see that kind of thing all the time. | 这种事你肯定见得多了 |
[22:28] | – The prints of my teenage somewhat-stepdaughter Lucy | 我正值青春期的继女露西的指纹也在上面 |
[22:30] | are on it, too, although she is uninvolved. | -虽然她与此事无关 |
[22:32] | – Okay. Okay. | -好的 好的 |
[22:34] | Got it. And thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[22:37] | Seriously, thank you. | 我是认真的 谢谢你们 |
[22:38] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 如果有发现我会通知你们 |
[22:41] | Do… I… | |
[22:53] | Like I don’t fucking know Chorus Line. | 好像我不知道《歌舞线上》一样 |
[22:59] | That’s hilarious. | 太搞笑了 急救包 |
[24:37] | – Theo! | 提奥 |
[24:39] | Oh! Come on! | 嘿 快走 |
[24:49] | We have to go. Get to the car, okay? | 我们得走了 |
[25:02] | Ew… | 去车那里 |
[25:06] | Oh, thank God! | 好吗 谢天谢地 |
[25:10] | Wait. Where’s the matchbook? | 等等 火柴盒呢 |
[25:12] | Damn it! He has the matchbook! | 该死的 他拿走了火柴盒 |
[25:18] | Well, that seems about right. | 查尔斯(老) 等你联系上了梅布… |
[25:22] | They’re at the diner. | 看来是这么回事 他们在餐馆 |
[25:28] | Oh my god. | 我的天哪 |
[25:31] | We need– We need to get back. Right now. | 我们得…我们得赶紧回去 爸爸 视频聊天 |
[25:48] | My dad died when I was 7. | 我七岁的时候 我爸去世了 |
[25:52] | They didn’t tell me what was really happening. | 他们没有告诉我真相 |
[25:57] | They wanted to protect me. | 他们想保护我 |
[26:02] | Dad? | 爸爸? |
[26:04] | He said… | 他们说他必须离家工作 |
[26:05] | he had to move out for work. | |
[26:08] | Six months later, he was dead. | 六个月后 他死了 |
[26:10] | Stomach cancer. | 胃癌 |
[26:12] | I knew something wasn’t right, | 我知道有点不对劲 |
[26:15] | but I was happy to play along. | 但我乐意配合他们演这场戏 |
[26:18] | I didn’t know how to cope | 我不知道该怎么面对他要死去的事实 |
[26:21] | with him dying, so I didn’t. | 于是我逃避了 |
[26:30] | Instead, I flipped the pieces over in my mind | 我在脑中将那些拼图翻转过去 |
[26:33] | until I couldn’t see the image anymore. | 直到我再也看不到那个画面 |
[26:38] | Just like he’d shown me. | 就像他教我的那样 |
[26:42] | That was when I lost my first memory. | 那是我第一次失去记忆 |
[26:48] | And it’s happened since. | 那以后也发生过几次 |
[26:53] | If something was too much or too difficult. | 如果事情超出了我的承受能力 |
[26:58] | When I was afraid to see what really happened | 当我害怕面对事实真相 |
[27:03] | or what I had possibly done. | 或是我可能做过的事 |
[27:08] | But, I have to flip the pieces now. | 但我现在要把拼图翻过来了 |
[27:15] | All of them. | 全部都翻过来 |
[27:18] | Otherwise, I’ll never see the full picture. | 否则 我将永远看不清事情的全貌 |
[28:04] | Bunny… | 邦尼 |
[28:08] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不 |
[28:16] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[28:19] | I didn’t stab her. | 我没有捅她 |
[28:44] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 偷了 我的鱼 |
[28:59] | Was that right? | 我比划对了吧? |
[29:07] | I was wrong about you. | 我看错了你 |
[29:11] | And I don’t know everything that’s going on with you, | 我不知道你在经历什么 |
[29:16] | but pushing things away? | 但逃避问题? |
[29:20] | It’s never really worked for me. | 这对我并不管用 |
[29:34] | Hey! – Oh my god. | 嘿 天啊 爸爸 |
[30:14] | – Thank you. | 视频聊天 嘿 爸爸… 谢谢 |
[30:16] | – So, Charles… | 查尔斯 |
[30:19] | This isn’t good, what I’m about to say, | 我接下来要说的 |
[30:21] | okay? | 不是好消息 好吗 |
[30:25] | When I found that Glitter guy, | 我找到那个亮粉男时 |
[30:27] | he had this on him. | 他身上带着这个 |
[30:42] | – Jesus. | 天啊 |
[30:43] | Come on, Lucy, answer. | 快接啊 露西 |
[30:47] | – Hey. Where are you? – Lucy! Where are you? | 嘿 你在哪 |
[30:49] | – I’m at your place. – Listen, you need– | -露西 你在哪 -我在你家 |
[30:50] | – I came to see y– | -听着 你需要… -我来见你 通话结束 |
[30:54] | – Lucy? Lucy! | 露西? -露西 |
[30:56] | – Maybe the call dropped. | -等等 也许是掉线了 |
[30:58] | – Oh, I know this. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[31:04] | We’ve got a blackout, people. | 大停电 各位 |