时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Is that me? | |
[00:04] | Did I stab someone? | 我捅了人? |
[00:06] | The person on the train, was it Glitter Guy? | 车上的那个人 是亮粉男吗 |
[00:08] | He took my bag. Is this his? | 他抢了我的包?这是他的工牌? 科尼岛 保安 |
[00:11] | I need to get to Coney Island now. | 我要马上去科尼岛 |
[00:13] | – We got back the DNA tests we took for Henry’s school project. | 亨利学校作业的基因检测结果出来了 |
[00:17] | – Am I nervous that my son isn’t my son? Not at all. | 我担心自己的儿子不是亲生的吗 一点都不 |
[00:19] | – You know, I really came here because I’m worried about you. | 我来这儿是因为我担心你 |
[00:21] | – You don’t have to worry about me. – I do. | -你不需要担心我 -我需要 |
[00:23] | There is some real shit going on in this building, Charles. | 这楼里有事情发生 查尔斯 |
[00:27] | Any information on who that guy is. | 任何能确认那个人身份的信息 |
[00:30] | Something to jog my memory. | 能唤起我的记忆的东西 |
[00:36] | When I found that Glitter Guy, | 我找到那个亮粉男时 |
[00:38] | he had this on him. | 他身上带着这个 |
[00:41] | – Hey. Where are you? | 嘿 你在哪 |
[00:43] | – Lucy! Where are you? | -露西 |
[00:44] | – I’m at your place. – Listen, you need– | 你在哪 -我在你家 |
[00:45] | – I came to see you. | -听着 你需要… -我来见你 |
[00:46] | – Lucy! – Oh, I know this. | 露西? 我知道是怎么回事 |
[00:48] | We’ve got a blackout, people. | 大停电 各位 |
[00:56] | New York does crime fast and furious. | 纽约的犯罪充满了速度与激情 |
[01:00] | Every day brings a new sensational headline. | 每天都有耸人听闻的新闻头条 |
[01:03] | “Heiress Found Murdered in Own Doll Collection.” | “女继承人惨遭杀害 死时与自己的娃娃收藏在一起” |
[01:06] | “Man Mauled by Ex-wife’s Pet Leopard in Bronx Apartment.” | “男子在布朗克斯的公寓中 被前妻的宠物猎豹袭击” |
[01:11] | After a while, they can all start to blend together. | 时间久了 这些相似的新闻 变得令人无从分辨 |
[01:14] | But sometimes, | 但有时 |
[01:15] | a killer stands out, | 一个凶手格外显眼 |
[01:18] | makes his mark in history. | 在历史上留下印记 |
[01:19] | – Five entire episodes of vamping. | 水了整整五集 |
[01:22] | – At this rate, the cops are gonna solve it before they do. | 照这个速度 警察会在他们之前破案 |
[01:25] | – I wish you people would take my Sixth Avenue Slasher theory seriously. | 我希望你们能认真考虑下 我的6号街砍人狂理论 |
[01:29] | Marv, we gave you an entire episode of the fancast | 马弗 我们给了你一整集粉丝播客 |
[01:31] | to make your serial killer-kills-Bunny case. | 让你解释你的连环杀手杀害邦尼的理论 |
[01:33] | – It didn’t take. No one buys it. Move on. | 站不住脚 没人买账 放弃吧 |
[01:37] | – He’s real, | 他是真实存在的 |
[01:38] | and he’s out there. Look, | 他就在某处 |
[01:40] | I don’t know if I’m totally ready | 听着 我不知道我是否准备好 |
[01:41] | to just cut and run from Only Murders, but I have been playing the field. | 彻底不再听《只有谋杀》了 但我有在试听其他播客 |
[01:44] | Have you heard episode one of that political embezzlement podcast? | 你们听了那个挪用公款的政治丑闻播客 的第一集了吗 |
[01:47] | – Take the Money and Run. I didn’t hate. | 《拿钱跑路》我觉得还不错 |
[01:50] | – It has potential, if you get a body count going. | 如果有谋杀情节的话 潜力巨大 |
[01:53] | – Embezzlement? | 挪用公款? |
[01:55] | How can you talk about switching allegiance | |
[01:57] | when our guys are still in the middle of season two? | 你们怎么就换了墙头了? |
[01:59] | – Face it, Marv. They’re overboard and treading water. | 面对现实吧 马弗 他们这艘船已经泡了水 |
[02:02] | If we cling to them too hard, | 我们要是还紧抓着不放手 |
[02:04] | they might just drag us down with them. | 就要跟他们一起沉入海底了 |
[02:08] | – Hey! Hi! | 嘿 嗨 |
[02:12] | – Look at them. Huh? | 看看他们 多有爱 |
[02:16] | You guys might be fair-weather fans, | 你们可能是那种见异思迁的粉丝 |
[02:19] | but I am OMITB… for life. | 但我永远支持《只有谋杀》 |
[02:28] | – What’s gotten into him lately? | 他最近是怎么了 |
[02:30] | – When he looked at that fork, I was scared for my life. | 他举起那把叉子的时候 我都要吓死了 |
[02:32] | The Sixth Avenue Slasher earned a place | 6号街砍人狂在本世纪头十年 |
[02:35] | in the headlines of the early aughts. | 上过新闻头条 |
[02:37] | He killed for years, always picking victims | 他的杀人行径持续了多年 |
[02:40] | who lived on Sixth Avenue. | 专门挑住在6号街的受害者 |
[02:43] | Or near Sixth Avenue. | 或是6号街附近的人 |
[02:45] | And a few times Seventh or Eighth. | 有几次挑了7号街和8号街 |
[02:47] | Or Broadway or Amsterdam. | 或是百老汇和阿姆斯特丹 |
[02:49] | Honestly, the whole Big Apple was his hunting ground. | 老实说 整个纽约都是他的狩猎场 |
[02:52] | No one on any street was safe. | 没有哪条街上的人是安全的 |
[02:54] | Except people on Third. They seemed to be fine. | 除了3号街的人 他们似乎很安全 |
[02:58] | And he was never caught. | 他一直没有落网 |
[02:59] | – Lucy! Where are you? – For all we know, | -露西 你在哪 |
[03:01] | he’s back at it again. | 你需要… -说不定他又回来了 |
[03:06] | – We have a blackout, people. | 大停电 各位 |
[03:07] | – We need to get to Lucy. She’s at my place all alone. | 我们得去找露西 |
[03:10] | If the killer is after her… Wait. | 她一个人在我家 |
[03:12] | Lucy? | 如果凶手要对她不利… |
[03:13] | Your semi-stepdaughter? | 等等 露西?你的继女? |
[03:15] | – Not now, Marv. We’re in crisis mode. | 现在不行 马弗 我们遇到危机了 |
[03:17] | – Is the whole city blacked out? | 整个城市都停电了吗 |
[03:18] | The eastern grid probably went down. | 东部电网可能出故障了 |
[03:20] | – Maybe they just blew a fuze in the kitchen. | 可能只是谁家厨房短路了吧 |
[03:22] | I had a complicated order. | 我家的电线就走得挺乱的 |
[03:23] | – Message from ConEd. | 联合爱迪生电力公司发来的消息 |
[03:26] | Whole tristate area is out! | 整个三州地区都停电了 |
[03:27] | – See? I do know what I’m talking about sometimes. | 看吧 我有时说话也是很靠谱的 |
[03:30] | – I don’t have service. Does anyone have service? | 我的手机没信号 有人有信号吗 |
[03:32] | – I have service. I just got an email. | 我有信号 我刚收到了邮件 |
[03:34] | Oh my god. It’s my DNA results. | 天啊 是我的DNA检测报告 |
[03:36] | Click here to get the answer you’ve been waiting for all your life. | “点击查看你等待了一生的答案” |
[03:39] | I’m clicking. I’m clicking. It won’t load. Fucking hell! | 我点了 无法加载 该死的 |
[03:42] | – Cell towers will be jammed. | 手机信号塔肯定很拥堵 |
[03:43] | Everyone trying to connect with everyone else all at once. | 大家都试图在同一时间联系上别人 |
[03:46] | – I hate blackouts. | 我讨厌停电 |
[03:47] | There’s a thin line between civilization and chaos, | 一点小事就能将文明打回原形 |
[03:50] | and that line is electricity. | 那个小事就是电力 |
[03:52] | – We have to get to the Arconia to find Lucy | 我们得赶在其他人之前 |
[03:53] | before anyone else does. – Can I… | 回阿卡尼亚找到露西 |
[03:56] | walk you guys through my Sixth Avenue Slasher theory? | 我能给你们解释一下 我的6号街砍人狂理论吗 |
[04:00] | I know you’re stuck right now and– – No time, Marv. | -我知道你们现在遇到了瓶颈… -没时间 马弗 |
[04:03] | – Yeah, and we’re not stuck, | 是啊 |
[04:04] | okay? | 而且我们没有遇到瓶颈 好吧 |
[04:06] | As you can see, we’re on fire. Mr. Putnam, wait! | 如你所见 我们进展神速 帕特曼先生 等等 |
[04:10] | The fridge is out. These dips, they’re just going to go bad. | 冰箱停电了 这些蘸酱会放坏的 |
[04:13] | No charge, please. You’d be doing us a favor. | 不要钱 请你收下吧 这算是帮了我们的忙 |
[04:15] | – Oliver, let’s go. | 奥利弗 我们走吧 |
[04:18] | – Can I have a doggy bag? | 能给我一个狗食袋吗 |
[04:19] | Perhaps a Hefty bag? | 或者是大号垃圾袋? 《大楼里只有谋杀》 |
[05:11] | The Sixth Avenue Slasher’s MO was simple. | 6号街砍人狂的作案手法很简单 |
[05:14] | Choose older women. | 选年纪较大的女人 |
[05:17] | But younger women could be targets, too. | 但年轻女性也可能成为目标 |
[05:19] | Also, men of all ages. | 以及各个年龄段的男性 |
[05:21] | It really depended on the day. | 要看情况 |
[05:23] | He scared the city senseless, | 他让整座城市笼罩在恐惧当中 |
[05:26] | and he was never caught. | 而且他一直没有被抓住 |
[05:28] | The only silver lining to having a serial killer on the loose | 有个连环杀手逍遥法外的唯一好处是 |
[05:32] | is the way it can unite a divided city. | 这种事能让分裂的城市团结起来 |
[05:35] | Everyone huddling in their apartments at the same time, | 所有人都缩在公寓里 |
[05:39] | terrorized by the same psychopath. | 被同一个神经病惊吓 |
[05:42] | There’s nothing like a crisis to bring New Yorkers together. | 没有什么比危机更能团结纽约客了 |
[05:47] | – Front door. We’re aware of the blackout. How can I help you? | 门岗 我们知道停电了 有什么能帮到你的? |
[05:51] | – The elevator’s out? Exactly how am I supposed to get | 电梯停运了 |
[05:53] | these groceries up to my apartment? | 我要怎么把这些杂货带回公寓呢 |
[05:55] | – Stairs are that way, Frank. | -楼梯在那边 |
[05:56] | – I live on eight. | 弗兰克 -我住在8楼 |
[05:57] | – When I lived in the Braxton, they had a generator. | 我住布拉克斯顿公寓楼的时候 他们有发电机 |
[06:00] | [chatter gets louder – Hey, hey, hey! Everyone, shut it! | 嘿 所有人 |
[06:04] | You know how this works. | 安静 你们知道会怎样 |
[06:06] | It’ll be over in 5 minutes. Or five days. | 电力可能五分钟就恢复了 也可能要五天 |
[06:09] | So, settle down | 所以稍安勿躁 |
[06:11] | and start sipping. | 喝点东西吧 格特牛奶 |
[06:16] | It’s medicinal, nutritional… | 有治疗作用 |
[06:20] | …and lightly alcoholic. | 有营养 还加了点酒精 |
[06:22] | First one’s free. After that, | 第一瓶免费 |
[06:25] | cash only. | 之后只接受现金 |
[06:28] | – Front door. | 门岗 |
[06:29] | We’re aware of the blackout. How can I help you? | 我们知道停电了 有什么能帮到你的? |
[06:31] | Lester, it’s Nina. Did a package come for me? | 莱斯特 我是妮娜 有给我的包裹吗 |
[06:34] | – Yes, Ms. Lin. I-I’m looking at it right now. | 是的 林女士 就在我手边 |
[06:36] | – Can you bring it up to me, please? | 你能送上来吗 谢谢 |
[06:38] | – Oh, but the elevator’s out. | -但电梯停运了 |
[06:39] | – And? | -所以呢 |
[06:41] | And you’re on 14. | 你住14楼 |
[06:43] | – You know, they’re asking me to cut back on building expenses. | 他们要求我削减大楼的开支 |
[06:46] | The old guy who holds a door open | 一个看守自动门的老头 |
[06:47] | that opens automatically would seem like a good place to start. | 似乎是个开刀的好地方 |
[06:51] | A drone could give me that package in 5 minutes without complaining. | 无人机五分钟之内就能把包裹送到我手上 |
[06:54] | – Be right up in a… | 还不用听你的抱怨 |
[06:56] | few more than five minutes. | 我马上就来 请稍等五分钟多点 |
[07:04] | – See? Mob rule already. | 看吧 已经被暴民统治了 |
[07:07] | We’re about 15 minutes away from heads on spikes of cannibalism. | 我们距离脑袋插长矛和食人仅有15分钟 |
[07:10] | – I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你 |
[07:14] | – Where are you going? The elevators are this way. | 你们要去哪 电梯在这边 |
[07:16] | – No electricity, no elevators, baby. | 没有电力 就没有电梯 宝贝 |
[07:19] | – Oh, no. Absolutely not! – Hey! | 不行 这绝对不行 |
[07:22] | Let’s get climbing. | 嘿 我们爬楼吧 |
[07:28] | – There he is. There he is. Don’t look, don’t look, don’t look. | 他在那 别看 |
[07:30] | He’s the one with the Barney Greengrass tote. | 就是那个背着巴尼青草餐厅购物袋的男人 |
[07:32] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I seen him around. Handsome. | 对 我见过他 挺帅的 |
[07:35] | – Oh, isn’t he something? | 他挺正点的吧 |
[07:37] | The power may be out, but there are sparks flying | 虽然停电了 |
[07:39] | off of that one. – So, ask him out. | 但那家伙仿佛会发光 那就约他出去啊 |
[07:42] | – What are you talking about? | -你在说什么 |
[07:43] | – He’s subletting on your floor. | -他在你那一层跟人合租 |
[07:45] | Go knock on his door, stand tall, | 去敲他的房门 |
[07:47] | feet shoulder-width apart | 挺直腰板 双脚分开与肩同宽 |
[07:49] | to communicate confidence, and ask him out. | 自信地跟他交流 然后约他出去 |
[07:53] | – You are familiar with the concept of a league, right? | 你知道什么叫癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉吧 |
[07:55] | And being out of one? | 我就是那只癞蛤蟆 |
[07:57] | – Go ask him to borrow some batteries, so he can light your lantern. | 去问他借电池 好让他点亮你的灯 |
[08:01] | – Okay, vulgar. | 好吧 真粗俗 |
[08:02] | – What’s the worst that can happen? | 最糟的结果是什么 |
[08:04] | – I could weep. I could vomit. I could burst into flames. | 我可能会哭 会呕吐 会烧起来 |
[08:07] | – You could also die tomorrow, having never gone on a date. | 你也可能这辈子都没约会过 明天就死了 |
[08:10] | If you never take a risk, Howard, your life… | 如果你从来没有冒过险 |
[08:13] | life will stay exactly as it is forever. | 霍华德 你的人生将永远一成不变 |
[08:18] | – I don’t mind my life. | 我对我的人生挺满意的 |
[08:19] | I have my apartment. I have your Yodelshop. | 我有公寓 有约德尔四重唱组合 |
[08:22] | I am the Assistant Director of Collection Development | 我是曼哈顿中心区公立图书馆 |
[08:25] | at the Central Manhattan Public Library. | 馆藏发展部门的助理总监 |
[08:28] | And I have Sevelyn. | 而且我有塞芙琳 |
[08:29] | – There may be more to life than cats. | 人生有比猫更重要的事 |
[08:34] | – I won’t tell her you said that. | 我不会告诉它你说过这话 |
[08:38] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[08:44] | – Okay, I can’t go on. – We’re only on four. | 好吧 我走不动了 |
[08:47] | – What am I climbing towards anyway? | 我们才爬到4楼 我到底要爬向什么 |
[08:50] | As soon as the lights come on, my test results come in, | 一来电 |
[08:53] | and my identity implodes. | 我就能看到检测结果了 我的身份就揭晓了 |
[08:55] | No longer am I “Will’s Loving Dad.” I’m… | 我不再是“威尔可亲的爸爸” |
[08:58] | “Dip Lover Cuckolded by King of Dips.” | 而是“沉迷蘸酱的绿帽王” |
[09:00] | – We’re not climbing toward your identity crisis. | 我们不是要爬向你的身份危机 |
[09:02] | We’re climbing towards Lucy. She needs us. | 我们要爬向露西 她需要我们 |
[09:04] | – All of us. – Also, it’s my knees. | -需要我们所有人 -我的膝盖也受不了了 |
[09:06] | I-I just had them done. | 我刚做完手术 |
[09:08] | These are delicate models. | 这是非常精致的型号 |
[09:10] | They’re Alfa Romeos, not ATVs. | 这是阿尔法罗蜜欧 不是全地形车 |
[09:12] | I-I can’t handle this kind of off-roading. | 我爬不了楼 |
[09:14] | – I got these babies in ’06, and look. They’re still kicking. | 我2006年就换过了 你看 还很好用呢 |
[09:16] | – Oh really? Who did yours? | -是吗 谁给你做的手术 |
[09:18] | – Dr. Arslanian, 85th and Lex. | -阿斯朗尼亚医生 莱辛顿大道85号 |
[09:20] | – Get outta here! Arslanian did mine! | 不会吧 我也是阿斯朗尼亚医生做的手术 |
[09:22] | – Best knee guy in Manhattan, right? | -曼哈顿最好的膝盖医生 |
[09:23] | – Oh, hands down! | 对吧 -当然 |
[09:25] | His receptionist, on the other hand, I did not care for. | 不过他的前台接待 我不太喜欢 |
[09:28] | – Don’t get me started on Cheryl. | 别跟我提谢丽尔 |
[09:29] | – Hello? Killer at large? | -打扰了 凶手还逍遥法外呢 -哦 对 |
[09:32] | Child in peril? – Sorry, you’re right. | -孩子有危险 -抱歉 你说得对 |
[09:34] | – Seriously, guys, I-I don’t think I can make it. You go on without me. | 好吧 说真的 伙计们 我觉得我不行 你们先走吧 别管我了 |
[09:37] | – If you dropped that 50-pound bag of ballast, it would be easier. | 如果你丢掉那个20多公斤重的袋子 会轻松很多 |
[09:41] | – I can’t abandon them! | 我不能抛弃它们 |
[09:43] | – Hips before dips, Oliver. | 屁股比蘸酱重要 奥利弗 |
[09:44] | – Knees before cheese. | 膝盖比芝士重要 |
[09:54] | – Stay alive! No matter what occurs, | 活下去 |
[09:57] | I will find you, | 不管发生什么 我都会找到你们 |
[09:59] | no matter how long it takes. | 不管要花多久 |
[10:01] | I will find you. – Putnam! | 我都会找到你们 |
[10:04] | – Oh. Yeah. On my way. | 帕特曼 来了 上帝保佑我 |
[10:07] | Ah… | 查尔斯 你什么时候回来 没有灯好吓人 发送失败 |
[10:25] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[10:26] | I couldn’t heat this up the way you wanted, but still. | 我没办法按你的喜好给食物加热 |
[10:29] | Num num? | 但还是很美味的 来吃吧 |
[10:31] | Num num. | 吃吧 |
[10:33] | Sevelyn Marie Morris. | 塞芙琳·玛丽·莫里斯 |
[10:35] | Num num. | 吃吧 |
[10:50] | Hey! Do you have any double D’s I can borrow? | 嘿 你可以借我手电筒的电池吗 |
[10:53] | Hey, you have any double D’s I can borrow? | 嘿 你可以借我手电筒的电池吗 |
[10:58] | – Oh! – Oh my god! | 我的天 |
[11:00] | – I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize you were out there. | 对不起 我不知道你在外面 |
[11:03] | – I was just coming to see if you had any batteries I could borrow. | 我就是想来看看 你有没有多余的电池能借我 |
[11:06] | – That’s amazing because I was just gonna come and ask if you had any batteries | 太巧了 我也正想问你 |
[11:09] | I could borrow. – That’s so funny! | 借电池 太搞笑了 |
[11:12] | Well, | 好吧 |
[11:13] | thanks. Guess I’ll ask 3C. | 谢谢 看来我得去3C房间问问了 |
[11:16] | – Wait, no! Come in. I have tons of batteries. | 等等 进来 我有很多电池 |
[11:19] | – If you have tons of batteries, why were you coming to ask if I had any batteries? | 如果你有很多电池 为什么还要问我借 |
[11:24] | – I mean, I have tons of candles. | 我是说我有很多蜡烛 |
[11:26] | Can I interest you in a votive or a… | 你有兴趣许愿吗 |
[11:29] | a dripless taper? – Hm. | 无滴漏蜡烛呢 |
[11:41] | – I brought your… and your… – Shh! | 我带来了你的…还有你的… |
[11:44] | Just got her down. Oh, the baby swing. | 我刚把孩子哄睡 婴儿秋千 |
[11:48] | Please, God, let this help her sleep. | 拜托 上帝 一定要有用 |
[11:51] | – Ms. Lin… | 林女士 |
[11:53] | You think I could… sit? | 我能进去坐会吗 |
[11:56] | Just a couple minutes. | 就几分钟 |
[11:59] | It was a lot of stairs. | 我爬了很多楼梯 |
[12:02] | – Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:14] | – Charles? | 查尔斯? |
[12:17] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[12:26] | Charles… | 查尔斯? |
[12:37] | Charles? | 查尔斯? |
[12:57] | Oh God… | 天啊 |
[12:59] | Oh God, oh God. Oh God. | 我要死了 |
[13:02] | Okay, please! I die here! | 好了 我要死在这了 |
[13:05] | J-just give me a cyanide pill | 给我一粒氰化物药丸 |
[13:06] | and something fizzy to wash it down with. | 再来瓶气泡水送下去 |
[13:09] | – It’s two more flights. | 还有两层楼就到了 |
[13:10] | – Fine, b-but I’ll need to be dragged. | 好吧 但得有人拖我上去 |
[13:13] | – Ugh… – Come on, puppy. | 来吧 我扶你 |
[13:16] | – Oh, Mama! Ah! – Okay. | 妈呀 好啦 |
[13:59] | – Lucy? | 露西? |
[14:01] | – Did someone break in? – Oh my god. | -有人闯进来了吗 -天哪 |
[14:09] | – In here. | 在这儿 |
[14:14] | Glitter Guy. She’s running from him. | 亮粉男 她在躲他 |
[14:16] | – We have to go in after her. | 我们得去找她 |
[14:19] | – I hope this is not weird of me to ask, | 希望我这么问不会太奇怪 |
[14:21] | but is that you I hear sometimes singing down the hall? | 但我偶尔会听到有人在走廊里唱歌 是你吗 |
[14:25] | – Maybe you hear me practicing with my Yodelshop quartet? | 也许你听到的是 我跟约德尔四重唱练习吧 |
[14:29] | Do you know Yodelshop? – Mm-mmm. | 你知道约德尔四重唱吗 |
[14:30] | – Classic barbershop harmonies | 古典理发店四重唱 |
[14:32] | punctuated by the ancient Alpine art of distance yodeling? | 融合远距离约德尔的 古老阿尔卑斯山艺术形式? |
[14:35] | – I’ve never heard of it. But, you have a beautiful voice. | 从没听说过 但你的嗓音很好听 |
[14:38] | – No. I’m just an amateur. | 过奖了 我只是个业余选手 |
[14:40] | It’s really a “don’t quit your day job” kind of thing. | 就是个“千万别辞掉正职”的爱好 |
[14:42] | – Mm, see, that expression gets me every time. | 我每次听到这个说法都想笑 |
[14:46] | My day job is singing. I’m a chorus boy. | 我的正职是唱歌 我是合唱团的 |
[14:49] | – Like on Broadway? – Mm-hmm. | 在百老汇演出的那种合唱团吗 |
[14:51] | I’m a hyena in The Lion King. | 我饰演《狮子王》里的鬣狗 |
[14:53] | Well, right now. I’m lucky, | 我很幸运 |
[14:55] | but it’s an exhausting life. | 但这种生活太累了 |
[14:57] | You can’t imagine how much I wanna quit sometimes. | 你想象不到我有多想辞职 |
[14:59] | – Wait, what could a Broadway star possibly wish they did instead? | 等等 百老汇明星希望做什么 |
[15:02] | – Mm… Alright, don’t laugh. | 好吧 说出来你别笑 |
[15:06] | But, I’ve always wanted to be a children’s librarian. | 我一直想当儿童图书管理员 |
[15:12] | – I’m a librarian. | 我就是图书管理员 |
[15:14] | – Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:16] | – That’s our slogan. | 那是我们的口号 |
[15:18] | – Oh… | |
[15:53] | – You didn’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做的 |
[15:55] | – I think your baby girl might feel differently. | 我想你的女儿可能不这么认为 |
[15:59] | It’s nice to be of use. | 我很开心能发挥点作用 |
[16:01] | Just an old guy who holds a door that opens automatically. | 就是一个看守自动门的老头 |
[16:04] | – I didn’t mean to– | 我不是有意… |
[16:06] | – It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:07] | I’m proud of my job. | 我为我的工作感到自豪 |
[16:09] | I enjoy helping people. | 我喜欢帮助别人 |
[16:11] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[16:13] | – Paperwork for the construction we’re going to do. | 我们马上要进行的施工的文件 |
[16:15] | – Oh. | |
[16:16] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[16:17] | I know Bunny was saying the stonework out front | 我知道邦尼说过门前的石雕需要修缮 |
[16:20] | could use some TLC. Oh! | |
[16:21] | And there’s a spot in the lobby that dip– – Lester. | 大堂有个地方漏水… |
[16:24] | – Right. I’m talkative. That’s the doorman in me. | -莱斯特 -抱歉 我话太多了 看门人的本性 |
[16:28] | Got my wife that way though. | 不过多亏了我话多 我才娶到我老婆 |
[16:29] | She hates awkward silences. | 她讨厌尴尬的沉默 |
[16:32] | Says with me, she never has any. | 她说跟我在一起时从来没有这种时候 |
[16:33] | – Your wife is… Lorraine? | 你妻子是洛琳? |
[16:36] | – Yeah. How’d you know that? | 是啊 你怎么知道的 |
[16:38] | – Bunny used to quiz me on all the people of the building. | 邦尼跟我介绍过大楼里的所有住户 |
[16:41] | – She was the best. | 她最好了 |
[16:42] | Always remembered the kids’ birthdays, too. | 总是记得孩子们的生日 |
[16:46] | – May and Frank. | 梅和弗兰克 |
[16:48] | One’s at SUNY Stony Brook, | 一个在纽约州立大学石溪分校 |
[16:50] | and the other’s doing improv. | 另一个做即兴喜剧 |
[16:52] | And if I remember correctly, you think they’re really bad at it. | 如果我没记错的话 你认为他们做得很差 |
[16:55] | – No! Bunny got that wrong. | 不 邦尼搞错了 |
[17:03] | – Lester, have you heard anything about who they think killed her? | 莱斯特 你听他们提过 他们认为是谁杀了她吗 |
[17:06] | – No. | 没有 |
[17:08] | But, I must have let them in. | 但肯定是我把凶手放进来的 |
[17:11] | That’s what I think about it. | 我总是想着这事 |
[17:13] | They must have walked right past me. | 他们肯定从我面前走过 |
[17:19] | – I just hope it’s not some psycho | 我只是希望不是什么 |
[17:20] | who’s got a thing against board presidents. | 对业委会主席有意见的神经病 |
[17:31] | – Lucy? – Lucy. | 露西? 露西? |
[17:33] | – Okay, I can’t see a thing. – Shh! | 好吧 我什么都看不到 |
[17:35] | – Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:45] | – It’s a wall. | 是堵墙 |
[17:47] | I’m standing in front of a wall. | 我站在一堵墙前面 |
[17:49] | – I don’t remember there being a wall here. | 我不记得这里有墙 |
[17:52] | – Didn’t we come from here? Or was it back there? | 我们不是从这边来的吗 还是那边? |
[17:54] | – What floor are we even on? | 我们在几楼 |
[17:57] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[17:58] | Maybe we should just go back. | 也许我们应该回去 |
[18:00] | – We can’t go back. | 我们不能回去 |
[18:01] | – Well, I, for one, have to sit down for a minute. | 好吧 我要坐下来歇会 |
[18:04] | I haven’t had this much exercise in one day since I directed | 从我执导苏珊娜·萨默斯的健腿器 专题广告片之后 |
[18:07] | one of Suzanne Somers’ ThighMaster infomercials. | 就没有过这么大的运动量了 |
[18:10] | – Oh, please tell us. – Ugh. God… | 快给我们讲讲 天啊 |
[18:13] | She liked everyone around her to use them | 每次她补妆时 |
[18:14] | when she was getting touched up. | 她都希望周围的人使用健腿器 |
[18:19] | – Lost in our own building. | 在我们自己住的楼里迷路了 |
[18:23] | – I’ve been chasing a ghost all over town, | 我在全城搜捕一个鬼魂 |
[18:25] | and I’m no closer to knowing who he is. | 可关于他的身份 我们还没有任何进展 |
[18:31] | – Maybe Marv is right. We are stuck. | 也许马弗说得对 我们遇到瓶颈了 |
[18:37] | – With that sound of silence. I heard you singing yesterday. | 我听到你昨天唱歌了 是《寂静之音》吗 |
[18:40] | – It’s the finale of our upcoming | 是我们即将举办的 |
[18:42] | Simon and Garfyodel concert. | 西蒙和加夫约德尔音乐会的压轴曲目 |
[18:46] | – Can I hear a couple bars? | -能唱几句给我听听吗 -不行 |
[18:47] | – No, no, no, no, no. I never sing alone. | 不行 |
[18:49] | That’s why I founded a quartet. – Okay. | 我从来没有独唱过 所以我才成立了这个四重唱组合 |
[18:50] | We’ll duet! | 好吧 我们来个二重唱 |
[18:52] | I’ll do Simon, you do Garfyodel. | 我唱西蒙 |
[19:21] | Planted in my brain… | 你唱加夫约德尔 |
[19:37] | – Shh! – There’s a killer! | 凶手在附近 |
[19:39] | – Sorry. It’s just one of the great breaks in folk rock history. | 这是民谣史上最伟大的作品之一 |
[19:42] | It’s hard not to sing along. | 很难不跟着唱 |
[19:49] | – Your baby stopped crying. | 你的孩子不哭了 |
[19:56] | Of a neon light… | |
[20:16] | – Ah-choo! | |
[20:17] | Ah-choo! | |
[20:20] | – Do you, by any chance, of a pet? | 你不会碰巧养了宠物吧 |
[20:22] | – Uh, yes. I have a cat. | 对 我养猫 |
[20:25] | – Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[20:27] | I’m lethally allergic to cats– Ah-choo! | 我对猫严重过敏 |
[20:30] | Ah-choo! | |
[20:33] | – Guys? – Lucy! | 伙计们 露西 |
[20:36] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[20:37] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[20:39] | Hey! – Oh good. | -嘿 -太好了 |
[20:41] | – I think I need to go. | 我想我得走了 |
[20:46] | Thank you. | 感谢你给了我这么美好的停电经历 |
[20:47] | For a great… blackout. | |
[20:51] | – You, too. I had fun. | 你也是 我玩得很开心 |
[21:03] | – They were right behind me. | 他们就在我身后 |
[21:04] | I-I think it was the person I saw in here the night Bunny died. | 我想就是邦尼遇害当晚 我在这里见到的那个人 |
[21:08] | – The night… Excuse me? | 邦尼…你说什么 |
[21:10] | – The night of Mom’s wedding. | 妈妈婚礼的那晚 |
[21:12] | I was here that night. | 我那晚在这儿 |
[21:13] | – Excuse me!? – See, | 你说什么 |
[21:15] | I knew that you would get mad. | 我知道你会生气 |
[21:19] | But… | 但是我… |
[21:21] | I saw… someone. | 我看见了一个人 |
[21:23] | – Wait, you saw the killer? – That’s why he’s after you. | -等等 你看到凶手了? -所以他才要追杀你 |
[21:26] | – Do you remember what his face looked like? | 你记得他长什么样子吗 |
[21:28] | – No. No, they were wearing a mask | 不记得 |
[21:30] | a-and some sort of, like, jumpsuit. | 他们都带着面具 穿连身裤 |
[21:32] | – Did you hear their voice? | -你听到他们的声音吗 -没有 |
[21:34] | – No. – Anything memorable? L-like a weird gait. | 任何能记起来的事 比如奇怪的笑声 |
[21:38] | Lucy, did he walk funny? No. | -露西 他走路姿势很怪吗 -没有 |
[21:39] | They just… looked at me | 他们就看着我 |
[21:41] | and sneezed, and then they ran off. | 打了喷嚏 然后就跑了 |
[21:42] | – Sneezed? | 打喷嚏? |
[21:44] | – Lucy, think hard. Was it a… | 露西 |
[21:46] | “ah… choo!” Or a “ah! Choo?” | 再好好想想 是这种喷嚏… |
[21:49] | – Uh… the second one? | 还是这种… 第二种? |
[21:52] | – Ah. – Why? What does that mean? | -为什么 这是什么意思 -不知道 |
[21:54] | – No idea. – Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:56] | You and I need a new system for hanging out. | 我们得制定新规则 |
[21:58] | It can happen like this anymore. | 不能再发生这种事 |
[22:00] | – Yeah, I-I’m good with that. | 嗯 我同意 |
[22:03] | – Guys, we need to get somewhere safe. | 伙计们 我们得去个安全的地方 |
[22:05] | – Okay. I never thought I’d say this during a blackout, | 好吧 我没想到会在停电时说这种话 |
[22:08] | but we need to go someplace where other people are. | 但我们要去人多的地方 |
[22:13] | – Ah! – Go! Go! – This way! Come on! | 快走 |
[22:53] | Ow! Ow ow! Ow… Ah! Ow! | 这边 |
[23:08] | Ah! | 快点 |
[23:11] | – Is there nothing dips can’t do? | 还有什么是蘸酱做不了的事吗 |
[23:25] | Marv? | 马弗? |
[23:26] | – What the fuck? | 你搞什么? |
[23:30] | – I should be going. | 我该走了 |
[23:35] | Is that the, uh… | 那是… |
[23:37] | Wow. That’s more than | 哇 |
[23:39] | a bit of stonework, huh? | 这可不只是简单的石雕 |
[23:44] | I’m headed downstairs. Need me to mail those papers? | 我要下去了 需要我帮你把文件寄走吗 |
[23:47] | I’m not a robot, but I can still be helpful. | 我虽然不是机器 但还是有点用的 |
[23:51] | – You know what? Maybe I should double check. In the light. | 也许我应该再核实下 在灯光下 |
[23:56] | About that talk of automation… | 关于那个自动… |
[23:59] | We may need to consider what we lose | 我们也许需要考虑下大门口少了人情味 |
[24:01] | without the human touch at the door. | 我们会失去什么 |
[24:03] | Maybe some jobs could shift? Instead of getting cut? | 也许有的工作可以换岗 而非裁掉 |
[24:07] | How does Director of Resident Support sound? | 居民支持总监这么职位怎么样 |
[24:12] | – Yeah. | 好啊 |
[24:14] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[24:37] | – Hi. – Hi! | -嗨 -嗨 |
[24:39] | – So, hypothetically, | 假设 |
[24:41] | if I sent my cat to live with Agnes from the library for a while | 如果我把猫送去图书馆同事艾格妮丝那里 寄养一段时间 |
[24:44] | and got an air purifier and vacuumed my entire apartment | 再买个空气净化器 用吸尘器把整个公寓吸一遍 |
[24:47] | and lint rolled all of my sweaters twice like I did to this one– | 并用滚筒刷把我所有毛衣清洁两遍 就像我身上这件… |
[24:50] | – It’s very nice. – Oh, thank you. It’s new. | 很漂亮 谢谢 这是新买的 |
[24:53] | If I did all of those things… | 如果我做了这些事 |
[24:55] | would you consider going on a date with me? | 你会考虑跟我约会吗 |
[24:58] | In the light? | 在灯光下? |
[25:02] | – Nothing would make me happier. | 我求之不得 |
[25:04] | How about right now? | 不如就现在吧 |
[25:06] | And please. | 还有 |
[25:08] | Don’t get rid of your cat. | 拜托不要送走你的猫 |
[25:12] | – Marv killed Bunny? | 马弗杀了邦尼? |
[25:13] | – I did not do that. No. | 我没有 不是我 |
[25:15] | – Then explain yourself, Marv. | 那你解释一下吧 马弗 |
[25:18] | – You chased an innocent child. | 你追一个无辜的孩子 |
[25:21] | – And forced a luminary of the American theater | 并迫使一位美国戏剧大师 |
[25:23] | to drag a sack of dips up four flights of stairs like a Volga boatsman. | 像伏尔加河纤夫一样 拖着一大袋蘸酱爬四层楼 |
[25:27] | – I wanted to protect her. From the Sixth Avenue Slasher. | 我是想保护她 不要被6号街砍人狂伤害 |
[25:31] | – Then why are you wearing that suit? | 那你为什么要穿这身衣服 |
[25:32] | – These are my work clothes. I’m a mold inspector. | 这是我的工作服 我是霉菌检查员 |
[25:35] | I’ve done work in the building over the years, | 我在这栋楼里工作了很多年 |
[25:37] | and I went up the back way when you said you were worried about Lucy. | 你说你担心露西时 我就回来了 |
[25:40] | – He’s not who I saw. | 我看见的那个人不是他 |
[25:42] | He’s right. He’s not who chased me. – W… | 他没说谎 他不是那天追我的人 |
[25:44] | Wait… | 等等 |
[25:45] | Is there a convention going on in these passageways? | 这些通道里有什么约定吗 |
[25:48] | – Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:51] | I just wanted to be a part of it. | 我只是想参与进来 |
[25:54] | I thought if I could help, | 我以为如果我能帮上忙 |
[25:56] | maybe I could catch the Sixth Avenue Slasher, | 也许我能抓住6号街砍人狂 |
[25:58] | which is still a good theory. | 这个理论还是挺有力的 |
[26:00] | Or maybe I could get another mention on your podcast. | 或者我可以在你们的播客中再次被提及 |
[26:03] | Or maybe my daughter would regard me in a way | 又或者我女儿能对我改观 |
[26:05] | that feels something akin to mildly friendly | 对我稍微友善点 |
[26:09] | or possibly even forgiving. | 甚至是原谅我 |
[26:13] | I miss my daughter. I know you can relate to that. | 我想我女儿了 我知道你们能感同身受 |
[26:20] | And maybe I could get a button with my face on it. | 或者可以有个印着我脸的纽扣周边? |
[26:24] | – Marv? | 马弗 |
[26:26] | You’re not well. | 你不正常 |
[26:28] | – Yeah. I’ve heard that. | 是啊 其他人也这么说过 |
[26:30] | – But, you scared the killer away. – I what? | -但你把凶手吓跑了 -我干了什么? |
[26:32] | – Well, they ran off when they saw your flashlight. It had to be him. | 他们逃跑的时候看到了你手电筒发出的光 -肯定是他 |
[26:35] | – Hold on. Are you saying Marv– | -等等 你是说马弗… |
[26:36] | – Did a good thing? | 做了件好事? |
[26:39] | – A-alright, Marv… | 好吧 马弗 |
[26:41] | Come by tomorrow. We’ll record you for an episode. | 明天过来 我们给你录一集播客 |
[26:44] | What? We’re low on quality content this season. | 怎么了 我们这一季缺乏有品质的内容 |
[26:48] | I’ll take Marv. | 我同意让马弗加入 |
[26:52] | – I just don’t get it. | 我只是想不明白 |
[26:53] | We’ve seen whoever the killer is four times. | 我们见过凶手四次 |
[26:56] | Lucy saw them the night Bunny was killed, | 邦尼遇害当晚露西见过他们 |
[26:58] | we all saw them on the surveillance footage at the diner, | 我们在餐馆的监控录像上见过他们 |
[27:01] | and I fucking saw the Glitter Guy. | 而且我见过亮粉男 |
[27:03] | – But, are they all the same person? – Well, the person Lucy saw– | 但他们是同一伙人吗 露西见过的那个人… |
[27:06] | Hey, where is– Where’s Lucy? | 露西…露西去哪了 |
[27:09] | – Wait. There she is! | 她在那儿 |
[27:12] | The hell is he doing here? Hey. | 他来干什么 |
[27:14] | Look who it is. | 嘿 看看这是谁啊 |
[27:16] | Lucy, was it? | 是叫露西吗 |
[27:17] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[27:18] | – Lucy was telling me some crazy shit just went down with you guys, | 露西跟我说你们经历了一些惊险的事 |
[27:21] | beyond the normal, uh, blackout stuff. | 在大停电之外 |
[27:24] | – We were, uh… It’s– It’s all okay now. – Yeah. | 我们正在… -现在都没事了 是的 -是啊 |
[27:27] | – Is it? | 是吗 |
[27:29] | – Good. You know, I was just in the neighborhood, | 那就好 我刚好在附近 |
[27:32] | just trying to make sure you guys weren’t | 就是确保你们没有 |
[27:33] | up to any of your, uh, shenanigans, you know what I mean? | 在胡搞 你们明白我的意思吧 |
[27:36] | You got to be careful out there, | 你们要当心 |
[27:39] | especially in the dark. | 尤其是在黑暗中 |
[27:41] | – Thank you. – Th-that is such good advice. | 谢谢 -非常好的建议 -是啊 |
[27:44] | Yeah. Let’s go, Lucy. | 走吧 露西 |
[27:49] | – So, you happened to be in the neighborhood. | 所以你是碰巧在附近? |
[27:53] | You don’t seem like an Upper West Side guy to me, Detective Kreps. | 你不像是在上西城这片混的人 克雷普斯警探 |
[27:56] | – Oh, don’t I? | 不像吗 |
[27:58] | I go to Zabar’s all the time. | 我经常去萨巴餐厅 |
[28:00] | Best bagel, cream cheese, and lox in the city. | 那里的奶酪贝果和熏鲑鱼是全市最好的 |
[28:04] | You interested in me, Mabel? Hm? | 你对我感兴趣吗 梅布 |
[28:06] | I’m interested in you. | 我对你感兴趣 |
[28:08] | You know, I saw that, uh, | 我看了你那个疯传的视频 |
[28:10] | little viral video of yours. | |
[28:14] | What’s stopping me from locking you up today, huh? | 今天有什么能阻止我把你关起来 嗯? |
[28:16] | – I was wondering the same thing. | 我也在思考这个问题 |
[28:19] | But, why are you here? | 但你来这儿做什么 |
[28:21] | Other than interrogating teenage girls? | 除了审讯青春期少女 |
[28:23] | – That’s just one part of the job I happen to like. | 我只是刚好喜欢这部分工作 |
[28:25] | – So, where should we go? – Do you know the Pickle? | -我们去哪 -你知道泡菜餐馆吗 |
[28:27] | – I do not. – They have the best disco fries in– | -不知道 -他们有苏荷区最好吃的迪斯科薯条 |
[28:29] | Ooh, sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:34] | – I just– I got a new tattoo. | 我弄了个新纹身 |
[28:37] | What are you looking at, kook? | 你看什么 |
[28:41] | – Hm? | |
[28:42] | Yeah, drink your milk, weirdo. | 喝你的牛奶吧 怪胎 |
[28:47] | Have a good night, Mabel. Alright? | 祝你今晚愉快 梅布 好吗 |
[28:55] | – You, too, Detective Kreps. | 你也是 克雷普斯警探 |
[28:58] | It’s nice to have the light back again. | 再次看到光了真好 |