时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re listening to All Is Not OK In Oklahoma | |
[00:04] | from Cinda Canning. | 我是主播辛达·坎宁 |
[00:06] | I wasn’t expecting to find anything related | 我没指望会发现任何 |
[00:08] | to the disappearance of Becky. | 与他侄女贝基的失踪案相关的线索 |
[00:10] | – What the fuck is in Bo’s mouth? | 波的嘴里到底叼着什么 |
[00:12] | Becky’s panties! | 贝基的内裤 |
[00:13] | – I’m Leonora Folger, the mother of Bunny. | 我是莉奥诺拉·福尔杰 邦尼的母亲 |
[00:16] | Where the fuck is my painting? | 我那幅画在哪 |
[00:19] | – You bought the painting from the artist Rose Cooper? | 你说你是从画家手里买下的那幅画? |
[00:21] | She went missing. | 她失踪了 |
[00:22] | – Dad? Dad! – It’s okay, buddy! | 爸爸?爸爸! -没事 儿子 -等等 |
[00:24] | – I was having an affair with your father for years. | 我跟你爸有婚外情 持续了很多年 |
[00:28] | – I thought Rose Cooper was. | 我以为他的出轨对象是罗斯·库伯 |
[00:29] | – She was, too. | 她也有份 |
[00:31] | – We’re texting with the killer! | 我们在跟凶手发信息 |
[00:33] | – We tell him we’ll put the matchbook in a trashcan | 我们告诉他们我们会把火柴盒 |
[00:35] | outside Morningside Park, and then, | 放在晨曦公园外的垃圾桶里 -然后 |
[00:37] | Glitter. | 反转来了 -亮粉男 |
[00:38] | – There goes our best chance at clearing our names. | 我们抓到他 洗清嫌疑的唯一机会 刚才跑掉了 |
[00:41] | Who is Glitter Guy? | 亮粉男是谁 |
[00:47] | Damn it! He has the matchbook! | 该死的 他拿走了火柴盒 |
[00:49] | – What’s stopping me from locking you up today, huh? | 今天有什么能阻止我把你关起来 嗯? |
[00:52] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:06] | Last year, the NYPD had a budget | 去年 |
[01:08] | of $5.5 billion. | 纽约警局的预算是55亿美元 |
[01:10] | That’s a billion with a B. | 我们说的可是十亿级别的钱 |
[01:12] | My salary was 85,819 before taxes, | 我的薪水是税前85819美元 |
[01:16] | alimony, and the mortgage on this fucking dump where I also live. | 我要付赡养费 还有这个我也住的破房子的按揭贷款 |
[01:21] | If you divide 85,819 by 5.5 billion, you get… | 如果你用85819除以55亿 会得到… |
[01:26] | I have no fucking idea, but it’s a drop in the bucket. | 我不知道是多少 但那相当于是大海里的一滴水 |
[01:30] | Try living on that in New York City. It’s impossible. | 试试靠这点钱在纽约生活 根本不可能 |
[01:33] | So, you take other jobs. | 证物室 所以你得干点副业 |
[01:36] | You work security at Coney Island, | 在科尼岛当保安 |
[01:38] | or you help out departments in small towns | 或帮助那些无法处理多起谋杀和失踪案的 |
[01:40] | that might not be equipped to handle things like multiple homicides or missing persons, | 小镇警察局 |
[01:44] | shit like that. You get in, | 类似这种事 证据 毛发样本 |
[01:46] | you get out, you get paid. | 拿钱干活 |
[01:48] | You go through the motions. | 干脆利落 |
[01:50] | But every once in a while, | 但偶尔你会遇到一个人 |
[01:52] | you meet someone and everything changes. | 一切都随之改变了 |
[01:54] | You see a gal in a bar, | 你在酒吧看到个妹子 |
[01:56] | or a guy, if that’s your thing, | 或是帅哥 如果你好这口的话 |
[01:58] | and you toss out some Cary Grant BS like, | 然后像加里·格兰特一样拿腔拿调地说 |
[02:01] | “what brings someone like you to a joint like this?” | “什么风把你吹来这样一个市井小店” |
[02:03] | And she, or he, if that’s your thing, | 她 或者他 |
[02:06] | they smile at you, | 如果你好这口的话 会对你微微一笑 |
[02:08] | and your whole goddamn universe turns upside down. | 你的整个心都被搅得七上八下 |
[02:12] | And that’s when shit gets really crazy. | 然后事情就一发不可收拾了 克雷普斯 与邦尼的关系? |
[02:17] | – Kreps is Glitter Guy. | 克雷普斯就是亮粉男 |
[02:20] | Oh. | 这是“亮粉”的手语 |
[02:23] | That’s kind of fun. | -挺有意思的 -是啊 |
[02:24] | – Yeah. – But, why would Kreps kill Bunny? | -挺有意思的 -是啊 |
[02:26] | I mean, did he want her painting? | 但克雷普斯为什么要杀邦尼呢 他想得到她的画吗 |
[02:27] | – I don’t know. He doesn’t seem like the kind of guy | 我不觉得 他不像是那种 |
[02:29] | who would kill for a piece of art. | 会为了一幅画杀人的类型 |
[02:31] | – Money is a very strong motive. | 人为财死 鸟为食亡 |
[02:33] | – True, if he even got the painting, | 确实 但他既然拿到了画 |
[02:35] | but why would he frame us? | 为什么还要陷害我们呢 |
[02:36] | – And this is the brilliant mind behind the whole set-up? I don’t think so. | 这就是设计了整个计划的背后主脑? 我不这么认为 |
[02:39] | – Yeah, something is not right. | 是啊 有什么地方不对劲 |
[02:41] | But, if so, someone’s puppet-mastering a cop? | 但那就代表有人在操纵一个警察? |
[02:45] | I mean, how? | 怎么做到的? |
[02:46] | – I think I know who did this. | 我想我知道是谁干的了 犯罪主脑 |
[02:55] | That is a great name for a TV show. | 这名字很适合做电视剧的标题 |
[02:58] | Remind me that Criminal Mastermind is a great name for a TV show. | 提醒我《犯罪主脑》 很适合做电视剧的标题 |
[03:03] | – What about Kreps’ backpack? | 克雷普斯的背包有发现吗 |
[03:05] | And what is this logo? | 这个商标是什么 |
[03:07] | I feel like I’ve seen it somewhere. Chickens are so weird looking. | 我好像在哪见过 鸡长得太奇怪了 |
[03:10] | – I know. I mean, who was the first person who looked at a chicken and said, | 就是说啊 第一个看着鸡说 |
[03:14] | “yum! I’ll bet that’s delicious.” | “它肯定很美味”的人是谁 |
[03:18] | – After everything that’s happened, I don’t know if I have what it takes | 发生了这么多事 |
[03:21] | to go up against a cop. | 我不知道我有没有足够的能力 去跟警察对抗 |
[03:24] | – I know what you’re thinking. “Have we reached that point in our friendship | 我知道你们在想什么 我们的友谊已经达到 |
[03:27] | when we can just show up at each other’s apartments in our nightclothes?” | 可以穿着睡衣进出彼此公寓的程度了吗 |
[03:29] | – No, we haven’t. – “Nightclothes?” | -没达到 -睡衣? |
[03:31] | – But, I just had to tell you both the good news. | 但我必须把这个好消息告诉你们 |
[03:33] | According to the DNA results, | 根据DNA检测报告 |
[03:35] | I am, in fact, Will’s biological father. | 我的确是威尔的生父 |
[03:38] | – Hey! Congratulations! – Oh, that’s great! | -嘿 恭喜你 -太好了 |
[03:40] | – Thank you. Well, no big surprise. | 谢谢 |
[03:42] | I mean, a blind man can see we’re related. | 我没有多么意外 就连瞎子都看得出来我们有血缘关系 |
[03:44] | – So, does that mean you’re Greek? | 所以那意味着你是希腊人? |
[03:47] | – Greek-ish. | -希腊爱尔兰人 |
[03:48] | – What’s Greek-ish? | -什么是“希腊爱尔兰人” |
[03:49] | – Well, you know how I thought I was Irish? | 你们知道我一直都认为自己是爱尔兰人吧 |
[03:52] | Greek-ish. | “希腊爱尔兰人” |
[03:54] | There’s no real difference. All the European countries | 没什么区别 |
[03:56] | are essentially the same. | 欧洲国家基本都一样的 |
[03:57] | But now, to celebrate… | 但为了庆祝… |
[04:04] | You brought Mrs. Gambolini? | 你把干柏林妮小姐带来了? |
[04:05] | – Well, this delightful creature kept me up all night | 这个可爱的生物吵得我一宿没睡 |
[04:08] | telling me to go fuck myself, | 一直咒我去死 |
[04:09] | which is why I look like Nick Nolte after Mardi Gras. | 所以我才像狂欢节过后的尼克·诺特 |
[04:11] | So, I am gifting her to you. | 所以我要把它作为礼物送给你 |
[04:13] | – No, no, no! Bunny gave her to you! | 不行 邦尼把它送给了你 |
[04:15] | – Charles, if you do not take this bird, | -收下吧 -你留着吧 |
[04:18] | it will literally be tomorrow’s paté. | 查尔斯 如果你不收下这只鸟 那我明天就要把它做成肉酱馅饼 |
[04:20] | – Oliver, I do not have anything in the apartment | 奥利弗 我家里不能有任何 |
[04:22] | that goes to the bathroom out in the open! | 在光天化日之下上厕所的东西 |
[04:24] | It’s a rule I have! | 这是我定的规矩 |
[04:26] | – This is humiliating. | 真是丢人 |
[04:42] | – What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:44] | – No fucking way. | 不会吧 |
[04:47] | – That’s the original. | 这是真迹 |
[04:49] | – Are you sure? – I’m pretty sure. | -你确定吗 -我非常确定 |
[04:50] | – And the woman in the painting is the artist Rose Cooper? | 画里的那个女人就是罗斯·库伯 |
[04:53] | – That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:54] | – But, why would Bunny make a fake? | 但邦尼为什么要制作一个赝品 |
[04:57] | – So she could hang the inexpensive fake painting… | 这样就能把便宜的假货挂起来… |
[04:59] | – Oh, and hide the real one under her– | 并把真迹藏在眼皮底下 |
[05:01] | – I know who did it… | 我知道是谁干的 |
[05:02] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 《大楼里只有谋杀》 |
[06:00] | – What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[06:02] | – Hi. Um, I come bearing gifts. | 嗨 |
[06:05] | Well, a gift. | 我带了礼物来 送你的 |
[06:07] | Also, I really need to have a wee. | 而且 我需要上厕所 |
[06:11] | – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | What do you want, Alice? | 你想怎样 爱丽丝 |
[06:25] | To take more of my story? | 来窃取更多我的故事? |
[06:27] | To make my trauma into more of your shitty art? | 把我的痛苦变成你那些三流作品? |
[06:31] | – Ouch. | 好伤人 |
[06:33] | I deserve that. I don’t want anything. I just wanted to give you that. | 我活该 我什么都不想要 我只是想把这个给你 |
[06:37] | – A puzzle? | -拼图? |
[06:38] | – It’s a peace offering. | -表达我求和的诚意 |
[06:40] | I know how much you like puzzles, so I made one for you. | 我知道你有多喜欢拼图 所以我亲手给你做了一个 |
[06:43] | I made it with an X-Acto knife, um, in the middle of a blackout, | 我在大停电时用美工刀做的 |
[06:46] | which may have been a mistake. | 这可能不太明智 |
[06:49] | I’m not trying to look for sympathy. I just… | 我不是想博得你的同情 |
[06:51] | wanted to give you context for any imperfections | 我只是想解释一下 |
[06:53] | or bloodstains you might find. | 你可能会发现一些不完美和血渍的原因 |
[06:55] | But, if you do wanna be sympathetic towards me– | 但如果你想同情我… |
[06:57] | – You know, I… | 我应该谢谢你 |
[06:58] | I should thank you. | |
[07:01] | – For what? – For making me realize | -谢什么? -谢谢你让我意识到 |
[07:03] | that I don’t want my life to be all about the worst parts of it. | 我不希望我的人生 总是停留在最糟糕的部分 |
[07:07] | I have more to offer than that. | 我的人生有更多可能 |
[07:10] | – I thought you’d be cross forever. | 我以为你会永远气下去呢 |
[07:13] | Does that mean… | -这是否意味着… |
[07:15] | – No. | -不 |
[07:18] | I like you, Alice. | 我喜欢你 爱丽丝 |
[07:21] | I don’t trust you. | 但我不相信你 |
[07:23] | And I can’t be with someone I don’t trust. | 我不能跟我不信任的人在一起 |
[07:26] | – I understand. | 我明白 |
[07:29] | Well, if you ever need something… | 如果你有什么需要的话 |
[07:32] | anything, please. | 你有我的电话 |
[07:34] | You have my number. Goodbye, Mabel. | 再见 梅布 |
[07:48] | Yes, Leonora Folger. I know she lives there. | 对 莉奥诺拉·福尔杰 我知道她住在那儿 帝国养老院 生活协助中心 |
[07:51] | What do you mean she’s “not verbal?” | 你说她不能说话是什么意思 |
[07:54] | She was highly verbal and a little bit mean, actually, | 她几周前来我公寓大楼的时候 |
[07:56] | when she showed up at my building a few weeks ago. | 不仅话很多 还挺刻薄的 |
[08:01] | She hasn’t left there in how long? | 你说她多久没离开养老院了? |
[08:05] | Okay. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[08:07] | Under… | 在“庆祝活动”页面 |
[08:08] | “Celebrations?” | 庆祝活动 |
[08:16] | Ah… | 莉奥诺拉·福尔杰 庆祝她的92岁生日 |
[08:18] | Thank you. Sorry to bother. | 谢谢 抱歉打扰了 |
[08:24] | Oh, Charles, you’ve been had. | 查尔斯 你被骗了 |
[08:27] | – Just take my suggestion, add even more padding to the lion’s hips. | 就听我的建议吧 给狮子的屁股多加几个衬垫 |
[08:31] | Other than that, this looks great. W-what is your problem? | 除此之外 剩下的看起来都很棒 你有什么问题 |
[08:33] | – We open in three days, and it’s back to being a shit show. | 我们三周后就首演了 到时肯定又是一团糟 |
[08:36] | The Munchkins all forgot your choreography. | 芒奇津人把你编的舞都忘了 |
[08:39] | Dorothy threatened to walk because she says | 多萝西威胁要罢演 因为她说 |
[08:40] | the Scarecrow shouldn’t be played by neurotypical actor. | 不该让神经正常的演员来演稻草人 |
[08:42] | – Oh wow. – And then the blackout hit | -哇 -再加上我们彩排时 |
[08:44] | when we were in rehearsals, | 赶上了大停电 |
[08:45] | and I had five screaming, crying | 于是五个尖叫哭喊的飞猴 |
[08:47] | flying monkeys hanging from the ceiling. | 就那么吊在天花板上 |
[08:49] | It’s gonna be a disaster, and it’s all my fault. | 演出会是一场灾难 这都怪我 |
[08:51] | – Willie. Willie. You can do this. | 威利 你可以的 |
[08:53] | You know why? Because the theater is in your blood. | 你知道为什么吗 因为戏剧是写在你基因里的天赋 |
[08:58] | You’re a Putnam. | 你是帕特曼家的人 |
[09:00] | For real. | 千真万确 |
[09:02] | – What, you got the DNA results? | 等等 你拿到DNA检测报告了? |
[09:04] | – I am so Greek, I could be Jennifer Aniston’s stand-in. | 我是纯正的希腊人 我可以当詹妮弗·安妮斯顿的替身演员 |
[09:07] | I’m so Greek I could go bankrupt, and no one in the world would help me. | 我纯正到如果我哪天破产了 这世界上没有一个人会帮我 |
[09:12] | – Wow, that’s… | 哇 这真是… |
[09:14] | – What? | 怎么了 |
[09:17] | – I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是… |
[09:19] | I didn’t realize how much was weighing on me until this moment. | 直到这一刻 我才发现这件事在我心上的分量 |
[09:22] | – Well, I want you to stop worrying. | 我希望你不要再担心了 |
[09:25] | Please? Just… | 好吗 只是… |
[09:27] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 |
[09:31] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[09:32] | – I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[09:34] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[09:37] | We’re good. It’s fine. – You know what? | 我们没事了 没关系 |
[09:41] | I feel like I can do this now. | 你知道吗 我觉得我可以做到了 |
[09:43] | – You’re a Putnam. | 你是帕特曼家的人 纽约 宁静湖 柳树路25号 员工电话和地址 纽约 布朗克斯区 狐狸岗大街295号 |
[10:52] | Hello? | 喂? |
[10:55] | Hello? | 超量武力拳击馆 |
[11:03] | – Looks like we’re in for a fight. | 看来我们要大战一场了 |
[11:06] | Oh. | |
[11:10] | Looks like we’re in for a fight. | 看来我们要大战一场了 |
[11:14] | Jesus, I need a life. | 天啊 我得有点私人生活了 |
[11:31] | – Well, if it isn’t Bloody Mabel. | 这不是血腥梅布嘛 |
[11:34] | Where’s the, uh, dusty grandpappies? | 那两个老爷子怎么没来 |
[11:36] | – And who are you supposed to be? | 那你又是谁呢 |
[11:39] | Rocky Zero? Great White Dope? | 拉胯版拳王洛奇?伟大的白人逗逼? |
[11:42] | Raging Bullshitter? | 愤怒的屁话王? |
[11:45] | I can keep going. | 我可以一直说下去 |
[11:46] | I love boxing movies. And puns. | 我爱拳击电影和双关语 |
[11:48] | – Why the fuck are you here? | 你他妈来干嘛 |
[11:50] | – Just wanted to ask some questions. | 就是想问几个问题 |
[11:52] | – Well, that ain’t how this works, see, ’cause I, uh… | 那恐怕不行 |
[11:54] | I’m the cop. | 因为我…我是警察 |
[11:56] | – How’s your arm? | 你的胳膊怎么样了 |
[11:58] | The one I stabbed after you attacked me. | 你袭击我之后被我扎伤的那只胳膊 |
[12:02] | – Alright, Mabel. | 好吧 梅布 |
[12:04] | Kind of a stupid fucking name is Mabel? | 谁会取“梅布”这种蠢名字啊 |
[12:07] | Dumbass name. | 蠢透了 |
[12:11] | You want to ask me questions? | 你想问我问题 |
[12:13] | You can ask questions. | 那问吧 |
[12:17] | Throw these on. | 戴上 是的 |
[12:26] | – You found it. – I found you. | 你发现了 我找到了你 |
[12:28] | Rose Cooper. | 罗斯·库伯 |
[12:30] | – Oh. Well, tell me something I don’t know. | 跟我说点我不知道的事 |
[12:35] | – You ever box? | 你打过拳击吗 |
[12:36] | – I take a cardio boxing class every Tuesday and Thursday. | 我每周二和周四都上有氧拳击课 |
[12:39] | – You’re adorable. | 你真可爱 |
[12:42] | Hold the bag. | 扶住沙包 |
[12:48] | Eh? I know, right? | 很不错吧 |
[12:51] | – Sorry. I was daydreaming. | 抱歉 我在神游 |
[12:52] | Have you thrown a punch yet? I just felt a slight breeze. | 你出拳了吗 我只感觉到一股微风 |
[12:56] | – You know what? – Saw glitter on your neck. | 你知道吗 我看到你脖子上有亮粉 |
[13:00] | – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:02] | – How’d you know about the evidence drop-off at Morningside Park? | 你怎么知道在晨曦公园放证据的事? |
[13:07] | – I still don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我还是不知道你在说什么 |
[13:09] | – A matchbook with your fingerprint on it. | 一个有你指纹的火柴盒 |
[13:13] | – Oh, that’s gone. | 那个火柴盒没了 |
[13:15] | And it wasn’t my fingerprint. | 那也不是我的指纹 |
[13:19] | – Alright. In the ring. Let’s go. | 好吧 上拳击场 干一架 |
[13:21] | – Let’s go. | 干一架 |
[13:24] | – I am not saying it’s entirely your fault. | 我没说完全是你的错 |
[13:27] | I shouldn’t have left it on the bed, but it was cashmere. | 我不该放到床上的 但那是山羊绒的 |
[13:30] | We don’t pee on things just because they’re soft. | 我们不能因为一样东西柔软就在上面尿尿 |
[13:37] | Oh hello, Teddy. | 你好 泰迪 |
[13:39] | – Oliver. | 奥利弗 |
[13:47] | – I’ll kill you! – Ah! | 我要杀了你 |
[13:51] | – Arm’s still sore, I see. | 胳膊还挺酸的吧 我看出来了 |
[13:53] | Why’d you kill Buddy Folger? – I didn’t it. | -你为什么杀害邦尼·福尔杰 -我没有 |
[13:56] | – You stabbed her with a knife and tried to frame me. | 你用刀刺死了她 并想嫁祸于我 |
[13:58] | – Okay, that’s enough. | 好吧 |
[14:00] | Alright? Enough. | 够了 你说够了吧 |
[14:03] | – See, what I can’t figure out, though, | 但有一件事我想不明白 |
[14:06] | is how you were able to pull off such an intricate plan. | 你怎么能实施这么复杂的计划 |
[14:09] | I mean, framing innocent people, secret passageways. | 陷害无辜的人 秘密通道 |
[14:12] | I mean, I was a bad student, but you’re just… | 我充其量只是成绩不好 |
[14:16] | a stupid man. | 但你压根就没长脑子 |
[14:17] | There’s no way that you could pull off a murder this sophisticated. | 你不可能实施这么复杂的谋杀 |
[14:20] | – I said that’s enough! | 我说 够了 |
[14:22] | And what do you think’s gonna happen here, Mabel? | 你觉得会发生什么 梅布 |
[14:24] | You think I’m gonna show you something I don’t wanna show you? | 你觉得我会给你看 我根本不想给你看的东西? |
[14:27] | You think I’m gonna say something I don’t wanna say? | 说一些我根本不想说的话? |
[14:28] | ‘Cause that’s not how this works. | 那是不可能的 |
[14:30] | No matter how many stupid shit-headed insults you throw at me | 不管你用多少难听的话侮辱我 |
[14:34] | ’cause I’m a fuck of a lot smarter than that. | 因为我还没蠢到那个地步 |
[14:37] | Put ’em up. – Alright, mitts up. | -出招吧 -好啊 举起手套 |
[14:39] | – Mitts up. | 举起手套 |
[14:40] | – You son of a bitch! – What the fuck!? | 你这个王八蛋 你干什么 |
[14:43] | You can’t win this, Teddy! | 你赢不了 泰迪 |
[14:48] | – Oh, th-this doesn’t look good. Uh, should I just wait for the next one? | 看起来不太妙 我应该等下一辆吗 |
[14:51] | – No, no, no, no! No, no. C-come in. It’s all good. | 不用 进来吧 什么事都没有 |
[15:00] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个王八蛋 |
[15:03] | – Oh god! Oh! Okay! Okay, okay, guys! | -天啊 好吧 伙计们 -你在… |
[15:09] | Alright, you guys have fun. Be safe, okay? | 好了 你们好好玩 |
[15:12] | – Oh, my bone! Ouch! | 注意安全 好吗 |
[15:14] | Jesus Christ. | 我的骨头 老天哪 |
[15:15] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底发什么疯 |
[15:16] | Why are you doing this!? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[15:19] | – Oh, don’t act like you… | 别装得好像… |
[15:23] | You don’t know, do you? | 你不知道 是吧 |
[15:25] | You’re my son’s father! | 你是我儿子的父亲 |
[15:28] | You piece of shit! | 你这个狗杂种 |
[15:30] | – What? | 什么 |
[15:41] | – So, the Cocotinis are yours, not Leonora Folger’s. | 所以爱喝椰子马提尼的是你 不是莉奥诺拉·福尔杰 |
[15:45] | – I knew enough about her to pull off | 我对她足够了解 |
[15:48] | a little day trip into the city. | 伪装一次进城之旅不在话下 |
[15:50] | But, I think I’m slipping now. | 但我觉得我露出马脚了 |
[15:52] | I don’t know how you actors do it, | 我不知道你们演员是怎么做到的 |
[15:55] | pretending to be somebody else all the time. It’s exhausting. | 从头至尾假装是另一个人 太累人了 |
[16:00] | – You pulled it off like the master you are. | 你的伪装很成功 |
[16:02] | – It’s exciting for you, isn’t it? | 你现在一定很激动吧 |
[16:04] | Figuring out little mysteries. | 想明白了这些小谜团 |
[16:06] | – Not so little. | 不算小吧 |
[16:07] | The world has been wondering about you for years. | 这么多年来 全世界都想搞清楚你的行踪 |
[16:10] | – The world, please. | “全世界”?得了吧 |
[16:13] | A pocket of the art world | 在艺术界的一方小天地 |
[16:15] | who wanted nothing to do with me | 在我失踪前 |
[16:17] | before I went missing. | 他们不想跟我扯上任何关系 |
[16:21] | – Did you go into hiding because my father was threatening you? | 你这些年来销声匿迹 是因为我父亲威胁了你吗 |
[16:24] | I don’t know a lot about my father, | 我对我父亲不是很了解 |
[16:27] | but I don’t think he was a good man. | 但我不认为他是个好人 |
[16:31] | And it has haunted me my whole life. | 这让我一生都活在阴影之中 |
[16:34] | And then, | 然后你出现了 |
[16:36] | you came along. | |
[16:38] | – I hope that you charge rent | 我希望你对盘踞在你脑子里的人收房租 |
[16:41] | to the people inside your head. You make a fortune. | 你会大赚一笔的 |
[16:47] | Do you have the painting, please? | 画在你那吗 拜托 |
[16:50] | – I do. | 在 |
[16:54] | – You are a crooked fucking cop, Kreps. | 你是个该死的黑警 克雷普斯 |
[16:56] | A crooked cop who stabbed a defenseless old woman, | 一个对手无寸铁的老妇人下死手的黑警 |
[16:59] | and you’re trying to pin it on me, and I’m gonna nail you for it! | 你还想拉我顶罪 |
[17:02] | – Ah! | 我一定要告发你 |
[17:04] | – You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题出在哪吗 |
[17:07] | You know what your entire fucking generation’s problem is, Mora? | 你知道你们这一代人的问题 出在哪吗 莫拉 |
[17:10] | – I don’t know. Boy bands? – Nah. | -我不知道 男团? -不是 |
[17:12] | Your parents told you you could be anything you want, | 你们的父母告诉你们 你们能干任何想干的事 |
[17:15] | and your stupid teachers reinforced that bullshit, | 然后你们愚蠢的老师强化了这个认知 |
[17:19] | so you come out with little TikToks | 所以你们拍抖音视频 |
[17:21] | and your fucking podcasts like everybody wants to hear what you have to say. | 做该死的播客 好像所有人都想听你们发表观点一样 |
[17:24] | Nobody gives a fuck about what you have to say. | 没人在乎你们想说什么 |
[17:27] | I’m stupid? | 你觉得我蠢?你对我一无所知 |
[17:29] | You don’t know anything about me. | |
[17:31] | If I’m so stupid, how come I was able to land | 如果我真的这么蠢 |
[17:34] | the smartest woman on the planet? | 我怎么能搞定全世界最聪明的女人? |
[17:35] | Huh? If I’m so stupid, | 如果我真的这么蠢 |
[17:38] | how come I’m able to do a better podcast than you idiots in two seconds flat? | 我怎么能用两秒钟 就做出比你们这群白痴更好的播客 |
[17:41] | – Thought you hated podcasts. – Yeah, | 我以为你讨厌播客呢 |
[17:43] | I hate stupid amateur bullshit podcasts like yours. | 对 我讨厌你们那些外行的 闹着玩一样的播客 |
[17:46] | Your podcast sucks. | 你们的播客很烂 |
[17:48] | The OG ones? All Is Not OK? | 原版的那些?《俄克拉荷马》? |
[17:52] | That takes some talent. | 倒是能看出些天分和才华 |
[17:54] | That takes some intelligence. | |
[17:55] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:57] | I should know. | 我最懂了 |
[17:59] | – I’m not scared of you. | -我不怕你 -你应该怕 |
[18:01] | – Yeah, well, you should be, you fuck. Okay? | 你这混蛋 好吗 |
[18:04] | Because I’m the lead detective on a murder case where somebody | 因为我是负责这宗谋杀案的首席探长 |
[18:08] | keeps making you the lead suspect. | 而你则不断地被人推到主要嫌疑人的位置 |
[18:10] | That’s fucking scary. | 你应该害怕 |
[18:13] | Or maybe you’re too stupid to realize what the fuck is going on here, huh? | 或者你蠢到根本意识不到发生了什么 |
[18:18] | You know, people go away for things they didn’t do all the time. Remember that. | 要知道 含冤入狱这种事每天都在发生 |
[18:23] | Tough guy. | 记住了 硬汉 |
[18:25] | Now, take that shit-eating grin off your face, | 现在停止你那自以为是的微笑 |
[18:28] | – and get the fuck out of my gym. | 滚出我的拳馆 |
[19:01] | Oh… | 快拿过来 |
[19:04] | Oh, give it. Give it, give it. | 你看 |
[19:10] | Look. | 萨维奇 1965年 |
[19:17] | See, there’s the tear in the canvas. – Yes. | 看到画布上这出裂痕了吗 |
[19:20] | Yes… | 是的 |
[19:22] | – So, it is the original. – Well, | 所以这是真迹? |
[19:24] | only one way to know for certain. | 只有一个办法能确定 |
[19:27] | Wait, let me try. | 等下 让我试试 |
[19:29] | No, you do it. | 算了 |
[19:31] | Mm. – Pull out the nails? | 还是你来吧 -把钉子拔掉? |
[19:33] | – Just pull out the nails. | -对 把钉子拔掉 |
[19:34] | There’s something I need you to see. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[19:44] | If I’m so stupid, how come I was able to land | 如果我真的这么蠢 |
[19:46] | the smartest woman on the planet? | 我怎么能搞定全世界最聪明的女人? |
[20:09] | The OG ones? | 原版的那些?《俄克拉荷马》? |
[20:11] | All Is Not OK? | |
[20:13] | That takes some talent. | 倒是能看出些天分和才华 |
[20:15] | That takes some intelligence. | |
[20:17] | Trust me. I should know. | 相信我 我最懂了 《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》 辛达·坎宁 |
[20:30] | You’re listening to All Is Not OK In Oklahoma. | 您正在收听的是《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》 |
[20:35] | – Ow! – Can I get you something!? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[20:37] | Coffee? Water? | 咖啡?水? |
[20:39] | A swift kick in the dick? | 给你鸡巴上来一脚? |
[20:41] | – Look, Oliver, let me explain– | 奥利弗 你听我解释 |
[20:43] | Oh no, no, no. You know you don’t have to. | 不 你不必解释 |
[20:45] | I was up all night talking to Roberta. She told me what happened. | 我昨晚跟罗伯塔聊了一整晚 她都告诉我了 |
[20:48] | – Did she tell you it only happened once? | 她有没有告诉你只发生过一次 |
[20:50] | – She said twice. | 她说是两次 |
[20:52] | – One night, two times. | 一晚上 两次 |
[20:54] | – Well, now you’re just bragging. | 你还炫耀上了 |
[20:55] | Tell me, Teddy, how many other women in the building | 告诉我 泰迪 |
[20:58] | did you impregnate with your oily Grecian sperm? | 你用你那油腻腻的希腊精子 弄大了大楼里多少女人的肚子 |
[21:02] | D-d-do you sell it by the quart like your hummus? | 你是论斤称的吗 就像你的鹰嘴豆泥 |
[21:05] | – You’re insane. I’m leaving. | 你疯了 我走了 |
[21:09] | – He’s all I’ve got, Teddy. | 我只有他了 泰迪 |
[21:13] | If I lose my son, I’ve g… | 如果我失去了儿子 |
[21:16] | I’ve got nothing. | 我就一无所有了 |
[21:19] | I feel like the worst father in the world. | 我觉得自己是世界上最差劲的父亲 |
[21:27] | – Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[21:29] | On your worst day, you didn’t drag your son | 在走投无路的时候 |
[21:30] | into a criminal enterprise or cover up his involvement | 你也没有把儿子卷进谋杀案 |
[21:33] | in someone’s death. | 或是掩饰他与某人死亡有关的事实 |
[21:35] | – True. | 确实 |
[21:37] | But, I did recently encourage him | 但我最近鼓励他投身于戏剧事业 |
[21:39] | to get involved in the theater, so… | 所以… |
[21:44] | – Well, that’s bad. – Yeah. | -这很糟糕 -是啊 |
[21:47] | Becky Butler’s disappearance in Chickasha, Oklahoma, | 2015年贝基·巴特勒 |
[21:49] | in 2015 sent shockwaves through town. | 在俄克拉荷马州切克沙的失踪案 震惊了整个小镇 |
[21:52] | She’d evaporated just like the man made lake | 她人间蒸发了 |
[21:55] | at the abandoned Chickasha putt-putt course. | 就像切克沙废弃的 迷你高尔球场里的人工湖 |
[21:59] | With no body | 没有证人 |
[22:00] | and no clues, freelance police officers | 没有线索 |
[22:03] | from bigger cities descended upon the town | 大城市来的自雇警察空降到这座小镇 |
[22:05] | to help find Becky or her killer. | 帮忙寻找贝基或是杀害她的凶手 |
[22:07] | Also arriving was one intrepid podcaster | 一同抵达的还有一个勇敢的播客主 |
[22:10] | who never had a good hair day south of the Mason-Dixon. | 她在梅森-迪克逊线以南的美国 |
[22:14] | Yours truly. | 就没有一天发型不乱的 |
[22:17] | Every night, I’d go to the local bar and grill, the Chicken Chug, | 每天晚上 我都去本地烤肉酒吧 “小鸡查克” |
[22:21] | whose orange and green chicken logo | 他们家橙绿相间的小鸡商标 |
[22:23] | seemed to be everywhere in town. | 似乎遍布小镇的每个角落 |
[22:26] | There, I’d mingle with tipsy townsfolk and homesick cops, | 在那里 我会跟微醺的本地人 |
[22:30] | working them for clues and gossip. | 和想家的警察打成一片 试图从他们嘴里问出点线索和八卦 |
[22:35] | It’s amazing the allies you can make | 你很难想象凭借“小鸡查克”的一盆鸡翅 |
[22:37] | over a Chicken Chug wings tub. | 能缔结怎样的盟友 |
[22:40] | – I didn’t see it. | 我不是见过 |
[22:41] | I heard it. | 而是听到过 |
[22:52] | – Yeah, this painting on top, | 上面的这幅画是给我的 |
[22:54] | that was for me. | |
[23:00] | And the one underneath… | 底下这幅… |
[23:05] | this was for him. | 是给他的 |
[23:11] | The man he most wanted to be. | 他最想成为的那个人 |
[23:13] | A father to his boy. | 他儿子的好父亲 |
[23:27] | He was my love. | 他是我的挚爱 |
[23:30] | He tried to keep me safe… | 他努力保护我… |
[23:34] | …from a rage-filled husband. | 免受暴虐丈夫的伤害 |
[23:37] | I had to leave. To keep us both safe, | 我必须离开 |
[23:40] | I had to disappear myself. | 为了我们两个的安全 我必须远走高飞 |
[23:42] | We never saw each other again. | 我们再也没有见过面 |
[23:47] | – He died heartbroken. | 他心碎而死 |
[23:53] | What is the thing about fathers and sons? | 父子之间到底该怎么相处 |
[23:55] | Why is that relationship so hard? | 为什么这种关系这么难 |
[23:57] | – Oh. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:00] | Biology. Hubris. | 生物学 傲慢 |
[24:03] | Good old-fashioned stupidity. | 毫无新意的愚蠢 |
[24:06] | Were you close to your father? | 你跟你父亲关系好吗 |
[24:10] | – Well, I-I tried to be. | 我尽力了 |
[24:13] | He was a door-to-door salesman. | 他是个上门推销员 |
[24:15] | A real life Willy Loman. | 一个真实版的威利·洛曼 |
[24:18] | So, he was gone a lot. | 他经常不在家 |
[24:22] | But, when he was home, | 但他在家的时候 |
[24:24] | I would do whatever I could to get his attention. | 我会使出浑身解数 引起他的注意 |
[24:28] | Hence my… | 所以我才形成了这个浮夸的性格 |
[24:29] | what some would describe as “extra” persona. | |
[24:34] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[24:36] | – Fuck no. I hated him. | 不好 我讨厌他 |
[24:38] | He was killed in the back room of a Chinese restaurant | 他在一家中餐馆的后厨被赌马的人弄死了 |
[24:41] | by a Korean bookie. | |
[24:42] | Took two to the chest. | 胸口中了两枪 |
[24:44] | – Okay, this isn’t a competition. | 好吧 这不是比赛 |
[24:46] | – I’m just saying… | 我只是想说 |
[24:49] | because of that… | 正因为如此 |
[24:51] | all I ever wanted was to have a good relationship with Theo. | 我唯一想要的 就是跟提奥有良好的关系 |
[24:56] | Like the one you have with Will. | 就像你跟威尔那样 |
[24:59] | And I fucked it up. | 可我搞砸了 |
[25:02] | – Will you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[25:03] | – Aren’t we square at this point? | 我们现在已经扯平了吧 |
[25:06] | You send me to jail, I fuck your wife? | 你把我送进监狱 我上了你老婆 |
[25:09] | – Just… | 答应我 |
[25:10] | promise me… | |
[25:13] | that you’ll never tell Will. | 你永远不会告诉威尔真相 |
[25:16] | I told Roberta this, too. | 我也跟罗伯塔说了 |
[25:19] | I mean, if you two managed to keep | 既然你们俩保守了这个秘密 |
[25:21] | the mere possibility of this a secret all these years, | 这么多年 |
[25:25] | can’t we just keep on keeping on for the sake of Will? | 我们不能为了威尔一直隐瞒下去吗 |
[25:30] | – I’ll do whatever you want me to do. | 我会按你说的做 |
[25:32] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:39] | Twice? | 两次? |
[25:41] | – I was younger. | 我那时还年轻 |
[25:48] | – Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:50] | – You shouldn’t be here. Cinda could be back any minute. | 你不该来这儿 辛达随时会回来 |
[25:53] | – Well, where is she? | 她去哪了 |
[25:54] | – Uh, vocal massage. | 去做声带按摩了 |
[25:56] | She pays a Thai guy to rub her throat. What do you want me to tell you? | 他花钱找了个泰国男人给她按摩喉咙 你想让我跟你说什么 |
[25:59] | – Well, this will be quick. I– – The other day | 不会耽误你太久 我… |
[26:01] | when I said that I could help you, that was a mistake. | 那天我说我可以帮你 那是个错误 |
[26:03] | I can’t do anything else for you. | 我不能为你做什么 |
[26:05] | Please just… leave me in peace. | 请不要打扰我 |
[26:07] | – Bunny Folger’s murder? | 邦尼·福尔杰的谋杀案 |
[26:11] | That cop Kreps? | 那个警察 克雷普斯 |
[26:12] | This all has something to do with All Is Not OK In Oklahoma. | 这一切都与《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》有关 |
[26:16] | I just can’t figure out how. | 我只是想不明白有什么关联 |
[26:18] | It’s like I’m missing a puzzle piece somewhere. | 就好像我缺了一个关键的线索 |
[26:21] | – You should let this go. You should go, | 你把这事忘了吧 |
[26:24] | and you should let this go. – Poppy– | 你走吧 把这事忘了 |
[26:25] | – Mabel! Please go. | -波比 -梅布 请你走吧 |
[26:32] | – You deserve to have this, Charles. | -你应该留着这个 |
[26:34] | – Thank you. | 查尔斯 -谢谢 |
[26:35] | Better you than that woman that came sniffing around a few months ago. | 给你好过给那个 |
[26:39] | – What woman? | 几个月前来打探情况的女人 什么女人 |
[26:41] | – Poppy, what do you know? What are you so scared of? | 波比 你知道些什么 你害怕什么 |
[26:45] | – You don’t know what she’s capable of. | 你不知道她能干出什么来 |
[26:47] | You don’t know what she’d do to get what she wants. | 你不知道她为了达到目的能干出什么事来 |
[26:49] | – She had brown hair and… glasses. | -棕色头发 |
[26:52] | – Cinda Canning? | 戴着眼镜 -辛达·坎宁? |
[26:53] | – I don’t know her name, but she was so pushy. | 我不知道她叫什么 但她很咄咄逼人 |
[26:55] | – Cinda Canning? | 辛达·坎宁?说真的吗 |
[26:57] | Seriously? You’re that terrified | 一个得了皮博迪奖 |
[26:59] | of a Peabody Award-winning podcaster | 解开了贝基·巴特勒 失踪和谋杀案的播客主 |
[27:01] | who solved the disappearance and murder of Becky Butler? | 把你吓成这样? |
[27:04] | – Yes. | 对 |
[27:07] | Everyone has secrets. | 每个人都有秘密 受害者 贝基·巴特勒 证据 |
[27:09] | Things we’ve done that we don’t talk about. | 我们做过但绝口不提的事 |
[27:12] | Things we can’t explain. | 我们无法解释的事 切克沙警察局 |
[27:16] | Like when you go to help out on the case in Bumblefuck USA | 比如当你去协助调查 美国中部小镇的一宗案子 |
[27:20] | just to make a little extra coin. | 只为多挣点钱 小鸡查克 |
[27:25] | You plan to get in, you plan to get out, get paid. | 你以为拿钱干活 |
[27:28] | Go through the motions. | 干脆利落 走走过场 |
[27:30] | Lemme get a beer. | 给我杯啤酒 |
[27:32] | – Why? | 为什么 |
[27:37] | – Because I’m Becky Butler. | 因为我就是贝基·巴特勒 |
[27:42] | But every once in a while, you meet someone, | 但偶尔你会遇到一个人 |
[27:44] | and everything changes. | 一切都随之改变了 |
[27:54] | And your whole goddamn universe turns upside down. | 你的整个心都被搅得七上八下 |
[27:59] | And that’s when shit gets really crazy. | 然后事情就一发不可收拾了 犯罪主脑 |
[28:14] | – Well, shit. | 该死 |