时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Coming this fall, Only Murderers In The Building. | |
[00:05] | – That’s very good. I wrote that. | 这个创意不错 我写的 |
[00:07] | – What did happen that night? | 那晚到底发生了什么 |
[00:09] | The killer stabs Bunny, and then leaves | 凶手捅死了邦尼 |
[00:11] | through the hole in the bottom of my closet. | 然后从我衣柜后面的洞口离开 |
[00:13] | Bunny said, “14 Savage.” | 邦尼说:“14 萨维奇” |
[00:15] | Kreps is Glitter Guy. | 克雷普斯就是亮粉男 |
[00:17] | But, why would Kreps kill Bunny? I mean, did he want her painting? | 但克雷普斯为什么要杀邦尼呢 是为了得到那幅画吗 |
[00:20] | – There’s no way that you can pull off a murder this sophisticated. | 你不可能实施这么复杂的谋杀 |
[00:22] | – I said that’s enough! | 我说 够了 |
[00:24] | If I’m so stupid, | 如果我真的这么蠢 |
[00:25] | how come I was able to land smartest woman on the planet? | 我怎么能搞定全世界最聪明的女人? |
[00:28] | Every night, I’d go to the local bar and grill, the Chicken Chug. | 每天晚上 我都去本地烤肉酒吧 “小鸡查克” |
[00:31] | This all has something to do with All Is Not OK In Oklahoma. | 这一切都与《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》有关 |
[00:34] | You should let this go. | 别再查下去了 |
[00:35] | You don’t know what she’s capable of. | 你不知道她能干出什么来 |
[00:37] | You don’t know what she’d do to get what she wants. | 你不知道她为了达到目的能干出什么事来 |
[00:39] | Seriously? You’re that terrified of a podcaster who solved | 说真的吗 一个解开了 贝基·巴特勒失踪和谋杀案的播客主 |
[00:42] | the murder of Becky Butler? | 把你吓成这样? |
[00:44] | – Yes. – Why? | -对 -为什么 |
[00:45] | – Because I’m Becky Butler. | 因为我就是贝基·巴特勒 犯罪主脑 |
[00:52] | – Well, shit. | 该死 |
[00:58] | Before I became one of the most talked about people in the country, | 在我成为整个国家热议的人 |
[01:01] | Becky Butler, I had a pretty ordinary life. | 贝基·巴特勒之前 我过着普通的生活 |
[01:05] | Ordinary, that is, if you assume most ordinary people are pretty miserable. | 如果你假设大多数普通人的生活 都很悲惨的话 |
[01:11] | Which I assume is a pretty safe assumption. | 我想这个假设是十分合理的 |
[01:14] | How long is too long to stay in a bad situation? | 困在艰难的处境中多久才算久呢 |
[01:18] | This is what Elizabeth Davies was pondering | 这是伊丽莎白·戴维斯 |
[01:21] | in the winter of 2003. | 在2003年冬天思考的问题 |
[01:23] | Daddy, I made you a healthy breakfast. | 爸爸 我给你做了健康早餐 |
[01:25] | – Not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[01:27] | – I think if you got something– | 我觉得如果你吃点东西… |
[01:30] | – I ain’t fucking hungry. | 我他妈不饿 |
[01:35] | – Mayor Tipton’s office. How can I assist you? | 迪普顿市长办公室 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[01:37] | Oh, yes, of course. Just hold on one second. | 是的 当然 请稍等一下 |
[01:40] | Sir? It’s your wife. | 市长 是您妻子打来的 |
[01:43] | – Not now. | 现在没空 |
[01:47] | – I’m so sorry. He’s in a meeting right now. | 很抱歉 他正在开会 |
[01:49] | Is there anything I can help you with, Theresa? | 还有什么能帮你的吗 特蕾莎 |
[02:00] | Sir, I was gonna get going, unless you need anything. | 市长 如果您没什么事 我准备下班了 |
[02:02] | – Oh, stay a bit, Becky. | 多待一会 贝基 |
[02:05] | Have a drink with your mayor. | 跟你的市长喝一杯 |
[02:07] | – Oh, I should really get going. | 我真的该走了 |
[02:12] | – Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[02:14] | – Well, my dad’s expecting me, so good night. | 我爸爸在等我回家呢 晚安 |
[02:17] | Well, maybe tomorrow. | 那也许明天吧 |
[02:19] | You’re not always gonna be able to say no to me. | 你不能永远拒绝我 |
[02:23] | “I need to get out of here,” | “我得离开这里” |
[02:26] | were the last words Elizabeth Davies wrote in her journal | 是伊丽莎白·戴维斯在日记中 写下的最后一句话 |
[02:29] | only five days before her left hand | 但五天之后她的手臂 便在自家邮箱里被发现 辛达·坎宁 |
[02:31] | was found in her own mailbox. | 如何消失 让周围的人永远找不到你 如何消失 |
[03:25] | – This is Channel 37 News, | 37新闻台为您报道贝基·巴特勒的失踪案 |
[03:27] | reporting on the disappearance of Becky Butler, | |
[03:29] | a local Chickasha native and a member | 切克沙本地人 |
[03:31] | of Mayor Tipton’s executive team, | 迪普顿市长的行政组成员 |
[03:33] | who went missing last week. Authorities have no leads | 她于上周失踪 直播 仍在继续寻找失踪女性 KZJP新闻 |
[03:37] | and are said to be bringing in outside law enforcement help. | 警方没有任何线索 据称将借调外部警力协助调查 |
[03:41] | – Nope. | 门没锁 |
[03:44] | – Excuse me, Ms. Canning? – Mm-hmm. | 打扰了 |
[03:47] | – Um, ma’am… | 坎宁女士 |
[03:49] | My name is Poppy White. | 女士 |
[03:51] | I’m your biggest fan. Cute. | 我叫波比·怀特 我是你的忠实粉丝 |
[03:53] | Poppy, my favorite bagel. What can I do for you, Poppy? | 波比 这名字真可爱 跟我最爱的贝果同名 有什么事吗 波比 |
[03:56] | – Uh, I… I have a story | 我有个故事是很好的播客题材 |
[03:58] | that I think would be a really good podcast. | |
[04:00] | It’s about a young woman | 是关于俄克拉荷马州一个失踪的年轻女人 |
[04:02] | in Oklahoma. She disappeared. | |
[04:05] | – Lot of girls disappear, Poppy. | 失踪的女孩太多了 波比 |
[04:07] | – Yeah, but, um, | 是啊 |
[04:09] | she was being harassed by the mayor of a small town, | 但她被那个小城镇的市长骚扰了 |
[04:12] | and his campaign slogan was, “It’s All Gonna Be OK.” Um, | 他的竞选标语是“一切都会没事” |
[04:15] | “OK” as in “Oklahoma,” | 寓意俄克拉荷马没事 |
[04:17] | and I thought All Is Not OK In Oklahoma | 所以我想 |
[04:21] | would be a good title for a podcast. | “俄克拉荷马有事” 这个名字很适合做播客标题 |
[04:28] | – I like your style. | 我喜欢你的风格 |
[04:30] | Missing or dead? | 失踪还是死亡? |
[04:32] | – Excuse me? – The girl. | -什么 -那个女孩 |
[04:34] | – Missing. | -失踪 |
[04:35] | – Well, let’s hope she’s dead. | -希望她死了 |
[04:36] | For it to even have a chance, I’d really need her dead. | 如果这个播客想有一线生机的话 我需要她死 |
[04:38] | Ideally murdered. Ooh! And by that mayor. That would be amazing. | 被谋杀是最理想的 被那个市长谋杀的 那就再好不过了 |
[04:43] | I’m sorry. Uh, what exactly do you want? | 抱歉 你想要什么 |
[04:47] | – I would like a job, Ms. Canning. | 我想要一份工作 坎宁女士 |
[04:50] | – So, when I discovered Becky Butler’s disappearance, | 所以当我发现贝基·巴特勒的失踪案时 |
[04:53] | I just knew that I had to cover it. | 我的直觉告诉我必须要报道 |
[04:55] | Never did I think it would become such a sensation. | 我从没想到会引起如此大的反响 |
[04:58] | But, a lot of the credit really has to go to– Ooh, Poppy. | 但大部分功劳要归功于…波比 |
[05:01] | – Yes, Cinda? | 是的 辛达 |
[05:03] | – Turkey sandwich, no lettuce, | 火鸡三明治 |
[05:04] | no tomato. | 不要生菜和番茄 不要面包 |
[05:06] | No bread. Just some turkey on tinfoil | 就一些火鸡肉包在锡纸里 |
[05:08] | and a little bread on the side. | 旁边放上一点面包 |
[05:10] | Where was I? Oh! | 我说到哪了 |
[05:11] | I find the term “genius” to be reductive. | 我觉得“天才”这个词 不足以描绘 |
[05:15] | The answer, as it turned out, | 答案是 |
[05:19] | we are all Tim Kono. | “我们都是蒂姆·科诺” |
[05:21] | – “We are all Tim Kono?” | “我们都是蒂姆·科诺” |
[05:23] | Are people really listening to this insipid shit? | 真有人听这破玩意吗 |
[05:27] | I need a new Oklahoma. | 我需要新的《俄克拉荷马》 |
[05:29] | I will not be the one hit wonder of true crime podcasts, Poppy. | 我不会是昙花一现的真实犯罪播客 |
[05:33] | I won’t. I will not be… | 波比 |
[05:35] | podcast Nickelback. | 我不会的 我不会成为播客界的五分钱乐队 |
[05:37] | – Have you given any thought | 你有考虑过我那个罗斯·库伯的创意吗 |
[05:38] | to my idea about Rose Cooper, | |
[05:41] | that artist who went missing years ago? | 多年前失踪的那个艺术家? |
[05:44] | – Art? Poppy, really? | 艺术?波比 认真的吗 |
[05:46] | Do you know what rhymes with art? | -你知道什么跟艺术押韵吗 -聪明 |
[05:47] | – Smart? – Fart. | 放屁 |
[05:49] | As in no one gives a flying fart. | 意思是 没人在乎艺术 |
[05:53] | I need something with famous people, and blood, | 我需要名人 鲜血 |
[05:56] | and, ideally, a hot girl with a great rack. | 最好是身材火辣的大胸女孩 |
[05:58] | God, I need a murder. A good one. | 天啊 我需要一桩谋杀案 精彩的谋杀案 |
[06:02] | And I’m tired of waiting for one to fall into my lap. | 我受够了等待 |
[06:06] | God, you are useless! | 天啊 你可真没用 |
[06:09] | Fine. I will make this happen all on my fucking own! | 好吧 我会靠自己打造出这档节目 |
[06:16] | – So, Poppy is Becky Butler. – Yes, | -所以波比就是贝基·巴特勒 -对 |
[06:18] | which means Cinda sent a mayor to prison | 这意味着辛达把一位市长送进了监狱 |
[06:20] | for killing someone she knew was still alive. | 但她明知道他被控杀害的女孩仍然活着 |
[06:22] | – And now, she’s trying to top herself | 现在她为了保住自己的地位 |
[06:24] | by sending us to prison for a murder she committed. | 要让我们替她犯下的谋杀 去坐牢 |
[06:27] | – God, is she good! | 天啊 她真厉害 |
[06:29] | What? This is so audacious, | 怎么了 这个计划很大胆 |
[06:30] | you know. I’d wish I thought of it. | 真希望我能想出这个点子 真心的 |
[06:32] | Really. I mean, I wouldn’t have gone as far, | 我不会做得这么过火 |
[06:34] | but what commitment, huh? | 但这种敬业精神 真叫人敬佩 |
[06:36] | – Really? | 说真的吗 |
[06:37] | – Uh, don’t blame the player. Blame the game, brah. | 别怪罪玩家 要怪就怪游戏本身 兄弟 |
[06:39] | – No. Don’t do that. | 不 别这么说 |
[06:42] | – She was right in front of us all along. | 她一直以来都在我们眼皮子底下 |
[06:44] | The storyteller artist framing us | 这个故事讲述者兼艺术家 |
[06:46] | to get the hell out of her podcast lane! | 为了走出她播客事业的瓶颈不惜陷害我们 |
[06:48] | – But now, how do we get her? | 但现在我们怎么反击 |
[06:49] | – It’s not gonna be easy, | 这不是件容易的事 |
[06:51] | but I have a plan. | 但我有个计划 |
[06:52] | – Ooh. What? | 什么计划 |
[06:58] | – I’m sorry. I thought a plan would, uh, come to me in that moment, | 抱歉 我以为计划会适时地 浮现在我的脑中 |
[07:02] | but, uh, no. | 但是 |
[07:03] | Nothing. | 没有 大脑一片空白 |
[07:05] | Although… | 不过… |
[07:08] | Oh. No. | 没有 |
[07:10] | – Okay, we have we have a ton on Oklahoma, | 好吧 |
[07:12] | but on Bunny’s murder? | 关于俄克拉荷马我们有很多信息 但邦尼的谋杀案? |
[07:13] | – Well, we know she’s working with Detective Kreps. | 我们知道她跟克雷普斯警探是一伙的 |
[07:16] | – But, how does “14 Savage” relate to Cinda? | 可是“14 萨维奇”怎么能跟辛达联系起来 |
[07:18] | – We still have the knife, | 我们有那把刀 |
[07:20] | and Detective Williams is running forensics. We just reach out to her. | 威廉姆斯警探正在做法医取证 我们只要找到她… |
[07:23] | If Cinda’s DNA is on that knife, it’s game over! | 如果辛达的DNA在那把刀上 那就盖棺定论了 |
[07:26] | – Okay, I’m gonna text Detective Williams. | -对 -我这就给威廉姆斯警探发信息 |
[07:28] | – We find ourselves up against | 我们要对抗一位非常有才华的播客主 |
[07:30] | a very talented storyteller | |
[07:32] | and a very mediocre cop. | 和一位平庸的警察 |
[07:34] | But, how do we outwit them? | 但我们如何以智取胜呢 |
[07:37] | – We need a confession. – Uh huh. | -我们需要让他们认罪 -嗯 |
[07:38] | – From Cinda Canning? How do you propose we get that? | 辛达·坎宁?你有何建议? |
[07:41] | – Torture? Can we torture her? | 折磨她?我们能折磨她吗 |
[07:43] | Charles, get your concertina | 查尔斯 把你的六角手风琴拿来 |
[07:46] | and whatever you consider your 10 most interesting stories. | 每当你思考你那十个最精彩的故事 都别忘了 |
[07:48] | – Hm, let me just muse on that, | 让我思考一下 |
[07:50] | uh, for a second. – Mm. | |
[07:52] | – No! We need to unravel Cinda | 不 |
[07:54] | like a… | 我们需要揭开辛达… |
[07:55] | Uh, like, oh, jeez… | 就像 |
[07:57] | What’s a thing that unravels? | 老天 什么东西是能揭开的 |
[07:59] | – Uh… – No, we just need to find the thing | 我们需要找个东西揭开辛达真面目 |
[08:01] | that unravels Cinda, so she slips up | 让她露出马脚 |
[08:04] | and reveals herself as the killer! | 暴露她是凶手的事实 |
[08:06] | – Oh, that’s good. | 这个想法好 |
[08:07] | – And what’s the one thing we know drives Cinda crazy? | 我们知道有一件事能让辛达发疯 |
[08:09] | – A sweater! – A sweater drives Cinda crazy? | -毛衣 -毛衣能让辛达发疯? |
[08:12] | – No, no, no. A sweater unravels, dear. Try to keep up, really. | 不是 毛衣可以揭开 亲爱的 跟上节奏 |
[08:14] | – A mystery! | 谜团 |
[08:16] | – Poppy! Her assistant, who drives her crazy. | 波比 她的助手能让她发疯 |
[08:19] | – No, that’s the word I was looking for. Unravels like a mystery. | 不 我是说刚才没想起来那词 揭开谜团 |
[08:21] | – Oh no, no, no. I like sweater best. | -我更喜欢毛衣 -毛衣 对… 不 毛衣更好 因为你… |
[08:25] | – Have both of you had strokes or have I? | -谜团就有点… -你们俩中风了还是我中风了 |
[08:27] | – God! | 天啊 |
[08:28] | This is really not feeling like a finale yet. | 这感觉一点都不像大结局 |
[08:32] | Is it? | 是吧 《大楼里只有谋杀》 |
[09:22] | I have so many questions. First off, | 我有很多问题 |
[09:24] | do you prefer Becky or Poppy? | 首先 你更喜欢被人叫贝基 还是波比 |
[09:27] | Or would you prefer Boppy? | 或者是贝比 |
[09:29] | which has a certain je ne sais quois. – I can’t do this. | 有一种似是而非的法式情调 -我做不到 |
[09:32] | – Oliver, what did we agree on? | -奥利弗 我们怎么说的 |
[09:33] | – You and Charles do the talking. | 你和查尔斯负责说话 |
[09:36] | – Okay. We know you work for Cinda. | 好吧 我们知道你为辛达工作 |
[09:38] | Mabel has explained how complicated that– | 梅布已经解释过了你们的关系有多复杂 |
[09:40] | – You can just cut to it. | 你有话就直说吧 |
[09:43] | – How can we get Cinda to crumble and cave like a… | 我们怎么能击溃辛达 |
[09:47] | crumbling cave? | 像塌陷的洞穴 |
[09:50] | – Excuse me? – How do we get Cinda to confess? | -我没听懂 -我们怎么才能让辛达认罪 |
[09:53] | – She’d never. | 她永远都不会 |
[09:55] | Are you serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[09:56] | – You must know things that upset her, that might make her feel vulnerable. | 你肯定知道什么事能刺激到她 让她变得脆弱 |
[09:59] | – I mean, sure. Human error, interruption, | 当然 人为错误 |
[10:02] | people who work for her but don’t look like her. | 打断她 为她工作但跟她不像的员工 |
[10:04] | – Yeah, we noticed that one. | 最后这个我们注意到了 |
[10:05] | – Mm-hmm. – Are there things that disturb her, | 有没有什么事能让她心烦意乱 |
[10:07] | that might break down her defenses? | 攻破她的防线 |
[10:10] | – She does not like the inside of a tomato? | 她不喜欢番茄里面的部分 |
[10:14] | – Oh, I can see that. | 理解 |
[10:16] | I’m terrified by tomatoes. | 番茄太吓人了 |
[10:18] | And the inside of them? | 里面的部分?好惊悚 |
[10:21] | Just awful. | |
[10:22] | – Okay, I guess that’s something we can work with. | 好吧 我想我们可以在这上面做做文章 |
[10:25] | – Is it, though? What, | -绝对的 -是吗 |
[10:26] | are we gonna invite Cinda over and make her a salad? | 怎么做文章 邀请辛达到家里 |
[10:28] | – Oh! Oh, this one’s weird. | 给她做一道沙拉? 我想起了一件怪事 |
[10:30] | – The tomato was normal? | 比害怕番茄还怪? |
[10:32] | – Um, she’s very afraid of slow-motion. | 她很怕慢镜头 |
[10:35] | – I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[10:36] | – I went to a Super Bowl party with Cinda, | 我跟辛达参加过一次超级碗派对 |
[10:38] | and every time there was an instant replay, uh, | 每次有慢动作回放 |
[10:40] | I saw her shiver, and then start to faint, and then cry a little bit. | 她就会发抖 然后头晕 然后开始哭泣 |
[10:44] | – Over the slow-motion? | 因为慢镜头? |
[10:45] | – Slow-motion, she does not like it. | -她不喜欢慢镜头 |
[10:47] | – Uh huh. – So, she’s a true psychopath. | -好吧 她还真是个神经病 |
[10:49] | – Hello. What can I get for you today? | 你好 今天要吃什么 |
[10:53] | – Oh no, it’s Cinda. | 糟了 是辛达 |
[10:56] | The finale of Only Murderers | 《只有谋杀犯》大结局明天发布 |
[10:57] | is dropping tomorrow. Um… | |
[11:00] | Can I get a liverwurst and marmalade sandwich to go? | 我要一份猪肝肠和橘子酱三明治 |
[11:02] | Mm-hmm. | 带走 |
[11:03] | – Hi, Cinda. I’m sorry. I’m on my way back. | 嗨 辛达 抱歉 |
[11:05] | There were train delays. | 我在往回赶了 火车误点了 |
[11:07] | – Oh my god! – That’s horrible. | 我的天啊 太可怕了 |
[11:09] | – Liverwurst and marmalade? Is that a thing? | 猪肝肠和橘子酱?还有这种口味? |
[11:12] | – It’s the owner’s sister’s favorite sandwich. | 这是店主妹妹最爱的三明治 |
[11:16] | Bunny was so disgusted we had it on the menu, | 但邦尼看到我们菜单上有这款 觉得特别恶心 |
[11:19] | She called it “freak food.” | 她称之为怪胎食物 |
[11:21] | – Well, hard agree with Bun-Bun on that one. | 很难不同意邦邦的见解 |
[11:23] | Hey, Ivan! Where’s my toast? | -嘿 伊万 我的吐司呢 -来了 |
[11:25] | – Guys… – English muffin, coming right up. | -伙计们 -英式玛芬马上就好 |
[11:28] | – It’s Detective Williams. Hang on. | 是威廉姆斯警探 稍等 |
[11:32] | – Cinda’s dropping the finale? | 辛达要发布最终集了 |
[11:33] | Not hard to guess who she’s gonna name as the killer. | 不难猜测她会公布谁是凶手 |
[11:35] | – We’re fucked. We have got to put Cinda away today. | 我们完了 我们今天就得把辛达抓起来 |
[11:38] | – We need to rally our resources. – Right. That’s right. | 我们得动用我们所有的资源 对 没错 |
[11:42] | Hey, did Ivan ever take our order? | 嘿 伊万给我们点餐了吗 |
[11:44] | – Oliver, we need a plan. – I agree. | 奥利弗 我们需要计划 |
[11:46] | We also need to eat. | 我同意 但我们也得吃饭 |
[11:50] | – What’d she say? Did Williams get any info off that knife? | 她怎么说的 威廉姆斯从那把刀上 得到了什么有用的线索吗 |
[11:53] | – Yeah, she did. | 是的 |
[11:55] | Guys, | 伙计们 我想我知道“14 |
[11:57] | I think I know what “14 Savage” means. | 萨维奇” 是什么意思了 |
[12:04] | Why are we here? | 我们来这儿做什么 |
[12:06] | I’m organizing the estate sale, but it’s making me very sad. | 我在组织遗物出售 但那让我很难过 |
[12:09] | All her plants are dying, and– | 她的植物都死了 |
[12:10] | Why is that damn bird back? | 而且为什么那只该死的鸟又回来了 |
[12:13] | That shady email just said, “be at Bunny’s at 7:00 | 那个可疑的邮件写道 |
[12:16] | if you love good theater | “如果你爱看好戏剧 想成为历史的一部分” |
[12:18] | and/or want to be part of history.” | “就在7点钟到邦尼家” |
[12:20] | – I don’t see cake. The email said cake would be provided. | 我没看到蛋糕 邮件里说会提供蛋糕 |
[12:22] | Cheap fucks. | 小气鬼 |
[12:24] | – Am I dressed appropriately? | 我的打扮得体吗 |
[12:26] | It’s really hard to know what to wear to a… | 真的很难知道参加杀手揭晓派对 |
[12:28] | Killer Reveal Party. | 应该穿什么 |
[12:29] | – Uh, “killer reveal party” | 是啊 |
[12:31] | meaning a party where a killer is revealed, | “杀手揭晓派对” 意思是公布杀手身份的派对 |
[12:33] | or a reveal party that’s killer in nature? | 还是说这次揭晓派对很精彩 |
[12:34] | – I don’t know, Jonathan. Just be hot, okay? | 我不知道 乔纳森 你负责帅帅的就好 |
[12:37] | – Welcome, friends! – Oh, here we go. | 朋友们 |
[12:38] | To the show that’s about to end. | 欢迎来到即将剧终的演出 |
[12:41] | For we have figured out who extinguished | 因为我们已经查明是谁 |
[12:43] | the big, beautiful flame of our beloved Bunny Folger. | 让我们亲爱的邦尼·福尔杰香消玉殒 |
[12:47] | – Alright, so who did it? – Who did it? Who did it? | 好吧 到底是谁干的 谁干的 |
[12:50] | I’m gonna strangle that bird. | 我要掐死那只鸟 |
[12:52] | – You think we’re just gonna tell you? | -你以为我们会这么容易就告诉你们 -感觉是的 |
[12:53] | – Kind of felt like that, yeah. – Yeah. I mean, why else am I here? | 是啊 不然我来这儿干吗 |
[12:56] | – Don’t we kinda have to tell them if they’re gonna be part of it? | 我们不是得告诉他们 他们也要参与进来吗 |
[12:59] | – Must you poop on every party, Charles? | 你一定要在每个派对上 都煞风景吗 查尔斯 |
[13:01] | Can’t we have a little dramatic tension here? | 我们就不能制造一点点悬念吗 |
[13:03] | – Oliver, she’s gonna be here in an hour. Just move it along. | 奥利弗 她一小时后就到了 赶紧切入正题吧 |
[13:05] | – Mabel, we can do this production fast, | 梅布 你是想急于求成 |
[13:08] | or we can do it well. What would you prefer? | 还是慢工出细活 你想要哪种 |
[13:10] | – Fast. Do it fast. | -急于求成 越快越好 -好的 |
[13:11] | – Okay. Well, then I will not take responsibility for the reviews. | 那出现任何评价 都不关我事了 |
[13:14] | Alright. Okay. | 好的 |
[13:15] | Uh, first question. | 第一个问题 |
[13:17] | Who here has had any theater training? | 这里有人接受过戏剧训练吗 |
[13:20] | – Well, I’m on Broadway right now. | 我现在就在百老汇 |
[13:22] | – Really? – As a hyena. | -真的吗 -饰演鬣狗 |
[13:24] | – Uh huh… | 好吧 |
[13:26] | – And I once auditioned for the part of Joseph | 我原来为《约瑟夫和他的神奇彩衣》 |
[13:28] | in Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. | 其中的约瑟夫一角试过镜 |
[13:30] | – The way you worded that makes it sound like you didn’t get it. | 你的措辞听上去好像你没拿到那个角色 |
[13:33] | – That is correct. | 是的 |
[13:34] | But, it has nothing to do with talent, | 但那与才华无关 |
[13:36] | despite what my mother said. | 不管我妈怎么说 |
[13:39] | – Uh, Lester? | 莱斯特? |
[13:40] | Uh, just a little light stage stuff when I was younger. | 我年轻的时候演过一些小打小闹的舞台剧 |
[13:43] | – No shit! – Yeah, | -真没想到 -对 |
[13:44] | I graduated from Juilliard. Started out off-Broadway with Tracy Letts. | 我毕业于茱莉亚学院 最初是跟特雷西·莱特在百老汇登台演出 |
[13:48] | We were rivals. Hand to God. And what happened, | 我们演对手戏 我向天发誓 |
[13:50] | if you don’t mind me asking? | 如果你不介意我问一下的话 后来发生了什么事 |
[13:52] | – No, it’s fine. I just realized that my true passion | 我不介意 我只是意识到 |
[13:54] | was being a doorman, and I left the theater behind. | 我真正想做的工作是门卫 于是我就放弃了戏剧 |
[13:57] | – Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:58] | – Are you nuts? No. | 你疯了吗 假的 |
[14:00] | I stopped getting hired, developed a drinking problem, | 后来没人雇我了 |
[14:03] | and was homeless for a while. | 我开始酗酒 有一段时间无家可归 |
[14:04] | Almost died, cleaned up, | 我差点死了 |
[14:06] | took the first job I could get, | 于是我戒了酒 接受了第一份我能找到的工作 |
[14:07] | and I’ve been stuck here ever since. | 从此以后我就一直干着这份工作 |
[14:09] | – Jesus… – Oh, tragic! | -天啊 -太悲惨了 |
[14:12] | – Well, wasn’t that a bummer? | 多可惜啊 |
[14:14] | Anyway! You’re all here today | 言归正传 |
[14:17] | to play a part in manipulating a mastermind | 你们今天是来演戏的 |
[14:19] | into a live confession on our… | 要操纵一个犯罪主脑 在我们的摄像头视频中当场供认罪行 |
[14:23] | cam show… Livestream. – Livestream. | -那叫直播 -直播 |
[14:25] | – Where the hell is the fucking cake? | 蛋糕在哪 |
[14:26] | – The cake is on its way! | 蛋糕在来的路上 |
[14:28] | But, this was very last minute, and this is not about the cake. | 但我们时间紧迫 蛋糕不是重点 |
[14:31] | – Ah, they chintzed on the cake! | 他们不打算给我们蛋糕了 |
[14:33] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[14:34] | – Come on, Jonathan. – Wait! | 等等 |
[14:36] | This is about us right now! | 这事现在关系到我们每个人 |
[14:37] | Bunny’s fellow neighbors getting one shot | 邦尼的邻居们只有一次机会 |
[14:40] | to bring her killer to justice! | 让杀害她的凶手伏法 |
[14:42] | – And we all really need your help. | 我们真的需要你们的帮助 |
[14:46] | – Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:48] | But, Bunny would have ordered the cake from Sherman’s on 92nd. | 但邦尼会从92号街的谢尔曼烘焙定蛋糕 |
[14:51] | – True. | -确实 -好的 |
[14:52] | – Okay. We only have an hour. | 我们只有一个小时了 |
[14:54] | And if we pull this off, | 如果我们成功的话 |
[14:57] | I swear to each and every person in this room | 我向这个房间里的每个人发誓 |
[14:59] | that Charles will buy you the cake of your choice! | 你们想吃什么蛋糕 查尔斯都给你们买 |
[15:12] | – Okay. Here we go. | 好了 开始了 |
[15:15] | – I’m missing a parent teacher conference for this, | 我为了这事错过了家长会 |
[15:17] | so your confession better be good. | 所以你的认罪最好值得我跑这一趟 |
[15:18] | My kid’s teacher is crazy hot. | 我孩子的老师特别帅气性感 |
[15:20] | – Who said anything about a confession? | 谁说要认罪了 |
[15:23] | – Well, you said you were gonna reveal the murderer live, | 你说你要当场公布谋杀犯的身份 |
[15:25] | and you’re the murderer. So, by my math, | 而你就是谋杀犯 所以根据我的推理 |
[15:28] | that makes this a confession, Ms. Mora. | 这就相当于是认罪了 莫拉小姐 |
[15:30] | – Are you really doing this? – Mm-hmm. | 你真的要这么做吗 |
[15:33] | – What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 我们破案了 |
[15:39] | – It’s a killer reveal party. | 这是杀手揭晓派对 |
[15:41] | – As in a party that reveals a killer, | 是揭晓杀手身份的派对 |
[15:44] | or a reveal party that’s going to be killer. | 还是说揭晓派对本身很精彩 |
[15:47] | – See? It is confusing. – Shh… | 看吧 有歧义 |
[15:49] | – It will all be explained. | 一切都会解释清楚的 |
[15:51] | And Cinda, we have our recording devices on, | 辛达 我们打开了录像设备 |
[15:53] | so you may wanna turn on yours. | 所以你也许也想打开你的 |
[15:55] | – I have a girl for that. Poppy, please start recording everything. | 我有助理做这些事 波比 开始拍摄 |
[15:57] | – Would you like me to wire anyone or just use the boom? | 你需要我给他们戴上随身麦克风 还是用吊杆麦克风就好 |
[15:59] | – Uh, just record all the smart things I say | 记录下我的妙语连珠 |
[16:02] | and all the dumb shit that they grunt. | 和他们愚蠢的发言就行了 |
[16:03] | Oh my god! | 天啊 我好激动 |
[16:06] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 开始吧 |
[16:07] | – Welcome to our killer reveal party! | 欢迎来到我们的杀手揭晓派对 |
[16:10] | Where we will reveal Bunny’s killer. | 我们将揭示杀害邦尼的凶手的真实身份 |
[16:12] | It’s also a killer party, simultaneously. | 与此同时 这派对也很精彩 |
[16:14] | – Oh. Okay, so we were both right. | -好吧 所以我们都是对的 -两种理解 |
[16:17] | – Double entendre. | -那是… -玩了个双关 |
[16:18] | And it gives me no pleasure | 我要很遗憾地告诉各位 |
[16:20] | to inform you that the killer is here, | 凶手就在我们中间 |
[16:23] | in this very room. | 就在这个房间里 |
[16:25] | But that can’t be! One of us? | 但不可能 |
[16:27] | Please say it’s not true! | 我们中的一个是凶手? 告诉我这不是真的 |
[16:29] | – Howard. Bring it down. | 霍华德 太过了 |
[16:31] | – Let’s remind ourselves of what we know. | 我们先来回顾下我们都知道些什么 |
[16:33] | Bunny had a very normal last day of life. | 邦尼的最后一日很平常 |
[16:36] | She was contemplating a change. A move, to Florida. | 她在考虑做出改变 搬去佛罗里达州 |
[16:39] | – Fuck Florida! | 去他的佛罗里达! |
[16:40] | – The three of us saw her that very night. | 我们三个那晚见过她 |
[16:43] | She was looking for companionship. | 她想寻求陪伴 |
[16:46] | A friend. | 寻求朋友 |
[16:47] | But, what did we do? – Bye-bye. | 但我们做了什么 |
[16:49] | We rejected her. | 我们拒绝了她 |
[16:50] | We sent her away, | 把她赶走了 |
[16:52] | back to her apartment. | 回到了她自己的公寓 |
[16:53] | Where someone was waiting for her. | 那里有人在等着她 |
[16:55] | Someone who forced Bunny into my apartment | 那个人逼迫邦尼来到我的公寓 |
[16:58] | to frame me, | 好嫁祸于我 |
[16:59] | then stabbed her with Oliver’s knife | 之后用奥利弗的刀和我的毛衣针杀害了她 |
[17:01] | and my knitting needle, then escaped | |
[17:03] | into the Arconia’s secret passageways | 并逃到了他们早就知晓的 |
[17:05] | that they knew about, | 阿卡尼亚秘密通道 |
[17:07] | then used those secret passageways | 并利用这些秘密通道 |
[17:09] | to plant the murder weapon in Charles’ apartment, | 将凶器放到查尔斯的公寓 |
[17:12] | along with a very valuable painting | 还有一幅从邦尼公寓被偷走的 |
[17:14] | of his nude father they stole from Bunny’s apartment… | 画着他裸体父亲的价值连城的画作 |
[17:17] | Jesus, is this what we’re really telling people? | 天啊 我们真要把这些公之于众吗 |
[17:19] | – It’s a lot. We could have tightened it up in rehearsal. | 信息量是挺大的 我们可以在排练时 删减掉一些 |
[17:22] | – But, who… had an interest in framing | 但到底是谁想要陷害三个无辜的人呢 |
[17:25] | three… innocent… people!? | |
[17:28] | You did! – Me!? | 是你 -我? -抱歉 我转晕了 |
[17:29] | – Sorry! I got disoriented! You did! | 是你 |
[17:32] | – Cinda Canning killed Bunny Folger. | 辛达·坎宁杀害了邦尼·福尔杰 |
[17:35] | And how did she cover her tracks? | 她是如何掩饰罪行的 |
[17:37] | With the help of a crooked cop she met years ago in Oklahoma. | 通过一个她几年前 在俄克拉荷马认识的一个黑警 |
[17:45] | – How did you know about Kreps? | 你怎么知道克雷普斯的事 |
[17:46] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[17:48] | The sexual energy between you two was obvious. | 你们两个之间的性能量太明显了 |
[17:52] | I’d say more, | 我想多说几句 |
[17:53] | but this is a family murder podcast. | 但这是面向家庭观众的 犯罪播客节目 |
[17:56] | – Cinda Canning is not a great podcaster who solves murders. | 辛达·坎宁并不是一个擅长破案的播客主 |
[17:59] | She’s a hack who makes them up and packages them. | 她擅长的是编造和包装故事 |
[18:03] | And this time, she tried to get away with a doozy. | 这次她想逃脱的是杀人 |
[18:06] | – Wow. | 哇 |
[18:08] | Really enjoyed the spelling it all out. | 我真的很欣赏这个精彩的开场 |
[18:10] | Very end of a Scooby Doo episode. Very cute. | 很像每集最后会公布真相的《史努比》 很可爱 |
[18:13] | One little problem, though. | 但有个小问题 |
[18:14] | Why would I want to kill an old woman I never met? | 我为什么要杀害一个素昧谋面的老妇人 |
[18:17] | – You met her, Ms. Canning. | 你见过她 坎宁女士 |
[18:19] | I have the logbooks. | 我有大楼进出记录 |
[18:21] | You were actually here a lot before Bunny died, weren’t you? | 在邦尼死前 你经常来这里 不是吗 |
[18:23] | – I was keeping tabs on the Tim Kono investigation. | 我是在追踪蒂姆·科诺案件的调查情况 |
[18:26] | – You killed her. | 你杀了她 |
[18:28] | You murdered her with a violent hand. | 你残忍地杀害了她 |
[18:30] | You murdered a sweet old lady | 你谋杀了一位善良和蔼的老妇人 |
[18:34] | who… | |
[18:35] | She was my friend! | 她是我的朋友 |
[18:37] | She was my only friend, | 她是我唯一的朋友 |
[18:39] | and you took her! | 可你却夺走了她的性命 |
[18:40] | And why!? | 为什么 |
[18:42] | For a podcast!? | 为了播客吗 |
[18:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:47] | Why… | 为什么 |
[18:49] | Oh, Jesus, he’s wonderful. | 天啊 他太棒了 |
[18:55] | – Howard, no. | 霍华德 别唱了 |
[18:58] | – There is literally no motive here. | 我没有动机 |
[19:00] | Why would I have done any of this? | 我为什么要做这种事 |
[19:05] | What… | 这个问题 |
[19:07] | an… | 问得 |
[19:09] | excellent… | |
[19:12] | question… | 太好了 |
[19:15] | It… is… | 是的 |
[19:18] | indeed… | |
[19:21] | – Why are you moving in slow motion? | 你们怎么突然开始做慢动作了 |
[19:24] | Who’s… going… | 谁在做慢动作 |
[19:26] | slow? | 谁 |
[19:29] | Who… us? | 我们吗 |
[19:42] | – Stop it! Stop it! I-I’m leaving! | -停下 我…我要走了 |
[19:44] | – Alright, stop! | -好吧 停 |
[19:52] | – Oh god, what is that? | 天啊 这是什么 |
[19:53] | – So, you sign a big, juicy | 你签署了一份价值三千亿美元的播客交易 |
[19:55] | $30 million podcast deal. | |
[19:58] | Problem is, | 问题是 |
[19:59] | you don’t have a juicy story to podcast. | 你并没有一个足够精彩的故事 |
[20:02] | So, you go looking to invent one about a lonely | 于是你亲手设计了一个 |
[20:06] | old woman who gets murdered in a big… fancy… | 孤单的老妇人 |
[20:10] | apartment building. – No… No… | 在高档公寓大楼被谋杀的故事 |
[20:12] | – Honestly, | 老实说 |
[20:13] | not that great. | 这个故事还不够好 |
[20:17] | Unless, the three people who did the murdering | 除非凶手是三个一线大咖 |
[20:19] | are three A-list celebrities! | |
[20:24] | – Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:26] | I thought you were being funny. | 我以为你是在搞笑 |
[20:28] | – Are we getting under your skin, Ms. Canning? | 我们是不是让你很愤怒 坎宁女士 |
[20:31] | Admit you did it. | 承认是你干的吧 |
[20:33] | Admit you did it! – Admit it! Admit it! | 承认吧 承认吧 |
[20:35] | – Forget it! And I’m not confessing anything | 别做梦了 我不会认罪的 |
[20:38] | because… because… | 因为… |
[20:40] | – Because why!? | 因为什么? |
[20:41] | – Because she didn’t do it. | 因为她不是凶手 |
[20:45] | – Mabel, we’re so close. What are you doing? | 梅布 我们就差一点了 你干什么 |
[20:47] | – I’m solving a murder. | 我在破解谋杀案 |
[20:50] | She did it. | 她才是凶手 |
[20:52] | – Excuse me, what? | 不好意思 什么 |
[20:54] | – This is the work of an artist | 这是一位新近加入的艺术家的作品 |
[20:57] | who just came into the picture recently. | |
[20:59] | Your gallery needed new energy. Wasn’t that what you said? | 你的画廊需要“新鲜血液” 这不是你自己说的吗 |
[21:03] | Turns out, you were making art | 原来 |
[21:04] | from my tragedy. So, why not frame me | 你是要把我的悲惨遭遇做成艺术 所以 |
[21:07] | and up the value of your art? | 何不陷害我 让你的作品更上一层楼呢 |
[21:09] | Is this all part of the plan? – I’m really not sure anymore. | 这是计划中的吗 我已经不知道了 |
[21:12] | – I am outraged. And frankly, haven’t we been down this road before? | 太过分了 老实说 我们之前不是已经解除了这个误会吗 |
[21:16] | – Sorry. Who is this person? | 抱歉 这个人是谁 |
[21:17] | And can we get her to dial the accent down a little bit? | 能让她大点声吗 |
[21:19] | I mean, if I can’t understand a word, how’s Middle America gonna get it? | 如果我都听不到 那广大的美国中部 怎么能听得到 |
[21:21] | You’re a real charmer, Alice. | 你真的很有魅力 |
[21:24] | And a hell of a kisser. | 爱丽丝 而且吻技一流 |
[21:25] | Nice. | 劲爆 |
[21:27] | – But, you’re also a liar. | 但你也是个骗子… |
[21:31] | And a killer. | 和杀人凶手 |
[21:32] | – Huh. | |
[21:34] | Bravo, Mabel. Bravo indeed. | 厉害啊 梅布 真有你的 |
[21:38] | Here, all this time, I was thinking you were just a bore | 这么久以来 我还以为你是个 画技只有学龄前儿童水平的 |
[21:40] | with the drawing skills of a toddler. | 无聊透顶的人 |
[21:42] | – It was you at the Pickle Diner, | 泡菜餐馆的那个人是你 |
[21:44] | begging Bunny for her Rose Cooper painting. | 求邦尼把她那幅罗斯·库伯的画卖给你 |
[21:46] | But, she wanted 14 million for it. | 可她开价一千四百万 |
[21:48] | 14 for Savage. | 一千四百万买《萨维奇》 |
[21:50] | That was a little out of your price range, wasn’t it? | 有点超出你的预算了 对吗 |
[21:54] | – You talentless, smug bitch. | 你这个资质平庸的贱人 |
[21:57] | – Holy shit, she did it. She got her. | 天啊 是她干的 她被逮住了 |
[22:01] | – No! | -不 -不要 -抓住她 -查尔斯 放开我 |
[22:09] | – Oh! Oh! | -天啊 |
[22:11] | Oh! – Charles! Charles! | 查尔斯 -放开我 |
[22:13] | – Get off me! – Hold her down! | 放开我 按住她的胳膊 按住她 |
[22:18] | Yes, 911? There’s been a stabbing! | -对 是911吗 这里有人被捅了 -我的天啊 |
[22:20] | Yes, at the Arconia! Yes, he’s bleeding! | 对 地址是阿卡尼亚 他在流血 |
[22:23] | – Charles? Charles! – Charles! Oh my… Oh jeez… | -查尔斯 -查尔斯 -天啊 -查尔斯 |
[22:27] | You’re okay, buddy. You’re okay. | 你没事的 伙计 你不会有事的 |
[22:36] | Oh… | -不 |
[22:39] | Charles… | -不 天啊 |
[22:43] | – Jesus Christ. | 老天爷 |
[22:45] | Please tell me you got all that. | 告诉我你都录下来了 |
[22:56] | Unhand me! | 放开我 |
[22:58] | It’s okay, Mrs. Gambolini. | 你没事的 |
[23:00] | Don’t be scared. | 干柏林妮小姐 别害怕 |
[23:03] | This bird has seen too much, Jonathan. | 这只鸟见过太多惨剧了 乔纳森 |
[23:05] | – Police and ambulance are three minutes out. | 警察和救护车三分钟后赶到 太可怕了 |
[23:12] | I’m so sorry, Mabel. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:14] | For all of it. | 梅布 为发生的一切 |
[23:15] | You poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[23:17] | But, what you just did… | 但你刚才所做的事 |
[23:21] | I mean… | 可恶 |
[23:22] | Shit, you were incredible. | 你真的很棒 |
[23:25] | You are one hell of an investigator. | 你是非常称职的调查员 |
[23:28] | I could use someone like you on my staff. | 我正需要你这样的员工 我… |
[23:31] | I mean, hell, I… | 我是说 我… |
[23:33] | I think you could have your own podcast. | 你觉得你可以拥有自己的播客 |
[23:35] | – Oh, don’t even. Don’t you even… | 别 |
[23:37] | – Poppy? | 千万不要 波比? |
[23:40] | – What… | 什么 |
[23:44] | This was pure luck! | 这只是运气好 |
[23:45] | Th-there is absolutely nothing | 没有什么证据能把那个澳大利亚女孩 |
[23:47] | that ties this Australian girl to Bunny’s murder. | 跟邦尼的谋杀案联系起来 |
[23:50] | Nothing. | -什么都没有 |
[23:51] | – I’m English, you twat. | -我是英国人 |
[23:52] | – Ah choo! | 你个蠢货 |
[23:54] | – Bless you. – Thank you. | 上帝保佑 谢谢 |
[23:57] | Why does Mabel get a podcast? | 为什么梅布能有自己的播客 |
[24:00] | Because she’s pretty? | 因为她漂亮? |
[24:03] | Because she boldly dated the supposed killer? | 因为她很勇敢 跟传言中的凶手约会? |
[24:07] | I do everything for you. | 我为你做了一切 |
[24:09] | I get your lunch, and I respond to all your mail, | 我给你买午饭 我回复你所有的信件 |
[24:13] | and I pick up your dry cleaning, and I drop off your dry cleaning, | 给你取干洗的衣服 再从洗衣店拿回来 |
[24:16] | and I pick up your dry cleaning, and I drop off your dry cleaning, and– | 在你家和洗衣店之间来回折腾 |
[24:18] | Why don’t you just wear something that you can wash!? | 你为什么就不能穿可以水洗的衣服呢 |
[24:22] | And I told you about the Rose Cooper art, | 而且我跟你提过罗斯·库伯画作的点子 |
[24:24] | and you made a flying fart joke. | 但你讲了个放屁的笑话 |
[24:27] | I told you all– | 我跟你说过… |
[24:28] | Ah choo! Okay, Poppy, | 好吧 波比 你知道我的规矩 |
[24:29] | you know my rule. Two sneezes means | 当着我的面打喷嚏 |
[24:31] | you need to self-quarantine for a week. | 你要自我隔离一周 |
[24:33] | Poppy? | 波比 |
[24:35] | Why’d you tell Cinda about Rose Cooper? | 你为什么告诉辛达罗斯·库伯的事 |
[24:38] | – It was an idea for a podcast. | 我认为那是个做播客的好题材 |
[24:40] | Cinda was not interested… | 辛达不感兴趣 |
[24:42] | – But, you were, | 但你很有兴趣 |
[24:44] | and in that painting that Bunny owned. – Ah choo! | 对邦尼的那幅画也很感兴趣 |
[24:47] | – Do you have some kind of allergy? | 你是对什么东西过敏吗 |
[24:51] | To Mrs. Gambolini perchance? | 比如说 |
[24:53] | – Ah choo! | 干柏林妮小姐? |
[24:55] | – It’s so strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[24:57] | The killer sneezed when fleeing the crime scene. | 凶手逃离案发现场时 也打了喷嚏 |
[25:03] | – It’s not a crime to be allergic to rancid bird molting. | 对臭烘烘的鸟毛过敏又不是犯罪 |
[25:07] | And what? You’re gonna believe some– some young girl | 怎么 |
[25:09] | that’s hiding in your walls? | 你们不会是相信了 那个藏在你们墙壁里的小女孩的话吧 |
[25:13] | – Only the killer could have known there was a girl hiding in the walls that night. | 只有凶手知道那天晚上有个女孩 藏在墙壁里 |
[25:17] | – And her name is Lucy. | 她叫露西 |
[25:19] | And yours… | 而你叫贝基 |
[25:21] | is Becky. | |
[25:24] | – Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[25:25] | We did. | 我们 |
[25:32] | I wasn’t stabbed. | 我没有被捅 |
[25:35] | It’s all theater. | 都是演的 |
[25:37] | – We’ve been onto you since this afternoon! | 我们从今天下午就盯上你了 |
[25:39] | – We all have. | 我们都是 |
[25:42] | – I don’t understand what’s happening! – It’s over, kiddo. | 我不明白这是怎么回事 结束了 孩子 |
[25:45] | I know the game you played with me in Oklahoma, | 我知道你在俄克拉荷马跟我玩的把戏 |
[25:47] | and they know the game you played with them | 他们知道你在这栋高价公寓里 |
[25:49] | in this overpriced building. | 跟他们玩的把戏 |
[25:51] | – And I only real fainted once. | 我只有一次是真晕 |
[25:53] | The other times were acting. | 剩下的都是装的 |
[25:59] | I just wanted to make a good podcast. | 我只是想制作一档优秀的播客 |
[26:03] | I just wanted Cinda to notice me. | 让辛达注意到我 |
[26:05] | Things went wrong right from the start. | 但事情从一开始就出了差错 |
[26:08] | Right from that night that I texted you | 从我给你们发信息叫你们离开的那晚 可你又回去了你的公寓 查尔斯 |
[26:10] | to get out of the building, and you came back to your apartment. | 奥利弗 梅布 快离开大楼 |
[26:20] | How’d you figure it out? | 你是怎么想明白这一切的 |
[26:25] | – It’s Detective Williams. Hang on. | 是威廉姆斯警探 稍等 |
[26:30] | Hey. Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[26:31] | So, I got DNA off the murder weapon. Saliva. | 我从凶器上提取到了DNA 唾液 |
[26:34] | But, get this. | 但是听好了 |
[26:35] | It belongs to a dead girl | 唾液的主人是一个远在其他州的 |
[26:37] | from way the hell out of state. | 死去的女孩 |
[26:39] | – Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[26:41] | Oklahoma. | 俄克拉荷马州? |
[26:44] | – How the hell did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[26:46] | – I think I know what “14 Savage” means. | 我想我知道“14 萨维奇”是什么意思了 14号三明治 猪肝肠和橘子酱 |
[26:55] | – Sandwich… | 三明治 |
[26:57] | 14 sandwich? Liverwurst and marmalade to go. | 14号三明治? 猪肝肠和橘子酱 带走 |
[27:00] | – That’s me. | 是我的 |
[27:08] | – The thing is, | 问题是 |
[27:10] | before I became one of the most talked about people in the country… | 在我成为人们街头巷尾热议的女孩前 |
[27:15] | I had a pretty ordinary life. | 我过着普通的生活 |
[27:19] | Ordinary, that is, if you assume | 如果你假设大多数普通人的生活 |
[27:21] | most ordinary people are pretty miserable. | 都很悲惨的话 |
[27:26] | Which I assume is a pretty safe assumption. | 我想这个假设是十分合理的 波比 |
[27:57] | Once Becky Butler found the way | 贝基·巴特勒想办法利用她自己的故事 |
[27:59] | to use her own story to get a job | 在她的偶像辛达·坎宁那里 |
[28:01] | with her hero, Cinda Canning… | 谋得一份工作时… |
[28:03] | – Uh, what exactly do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:05] | – I would like a job, Ms. Canning. | 我想要一份工作 坎宁女士 |
[28:06] | …she thought she’d be home free. | 她以为她可以高枕无忧了 |
[28:09] | She even found someone that was willing to help her. | 她甚至找到了一个帮手 |
[28:12] | Though, at first, like so many things that go bad, | 但是一开始 如同所有最终分崩离析的事 |
[28:16] | it was just about love. | 都是因为爱 |
[28:18] | So, she went the extra mile | 于是她得寸进尺 |
[28:20] | and plotted a bigger New York story. | 策划了更为大胆的“纽约”故事 -我不知道我能不能行 |
[28:24] | – Yes, you can. She’s old. And mean. | -你当然行 她又老又刻薄 |
[28:28] | You deserve this. We both do. | 这是你应得的 是我们应得的 |
[28:30] | You get to be famous, I get a promotion, | 你能出名 我能升职 |
[28:34] | and we get to move out of this sweaty shit-box. Yes. | 我们就能从这个破房子搬走 -是的 -你能行 |
[28:38] | You got this. – I deserve it. I deserve it. | -这是我应得的 -这是你他妈应得的 -这是我应得的 -这是你应得的 |
[28:41] | Ooh! Did I tell you about the secret passageways I found? | 我跟你说过我发现的秘密通道吗 |
[28:44] | What? Fuck, I fucking love you. | 什么 我太爱你了 |
[28:46] | – And with that, another mystery solved. | 就这样 另一个谜团破解了 |
[28:49] | So one last time, | 《大楼里只有谋杀》最终集… |
[28:51] | for Only Murders In The Building… | |
[28:53] | – And for Only Murderers In The Building… | 《大楼里只有谋杀犯》最终集… |
[28:56] | – I’m Oliver Putnam. | 我是奥利弗·帕特曼 |
[28:58] | – I’m Mabel Mora. | 我是梅布·莫拉 |
[29:00] | And I’m Charles-Haden Savage. | 我是查尔斯·海登·萨维奇 |
[29:03] | – And Cinda Canning. Thanks again to our sponsor | 我是辛达·坎宁 |
[29:05] | Gut Milk Lite. It’s got all the flavor of Gut Milk | 再次感谢我们的赞助商 格特淡奶 |
[29:08] | and none of the unexplained crunch. | 拥有格特牛奶的全部口味 且没有无法解释的杂质 |
[29:10] | – Wow. | -哇 两起谋杀案 |
[29:13] | Two murders back to back. – Yep. | 一波未平一波又起 -是啊 |
[29:15] | – Now, we can start talking to each other like people | 现在我们可以像其他人一样聊天了 |
[29:17] | and not just about murders. – Right. | 而不是开口必提谋杀案 是啊 |
[29:30] | – Ah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:35] | – Okay, where’s the wheelchair? – Didn’t you read the stage directions? | -好吧 轮椅在哪 -你没看舞台说明吗 |
[29:38] | – No, I have one line. – Charles, | 没有 我就一句台词 |
[29:40] | your test scores are off the charts! | 查尔斯 你的观众反馈好得不得了 |
[29:42] | The network wants you out of the wheelchair immediately, | 公司想让你立刻从轮椅上下来 |
[29:44] | and your dementia is in remish. | 你的老年痴呆也好了 |
[29:47] | – Hallelujah! It’s a miracle cure! | 哈利路亚 这是上帝显灵了吧 |
[29:50] | – Nice. You got de-dementia’d. | 恭喜你治好了老年痴呆 |
[29:52] | – Thanks, Luce. – Last looks! | 谢谢 |
[29:55] | – Oop. | 小露 最后补个妆 |
[29:57] | – Well, welcome back | 欢迎回到直立行走的世界 |
[29:59] | to the world of the upright. – Thanks, Joy. | |
[30:01] | – Hm. | 谢谢 乔伊 |
[30:03] | Looking good, Charlie. | 你很帅 查尔斯 |
[30:06] | – Hey, Joy. – Yeah? | 嘿 |
[30:09] | – Uh… | 乔伊 什么事 |
[30:15] | – Are you asking me out on a date? | 你要约我出去吗 |
[30:20] | For when? | 什么时候 |
[30:23] | Are you suggesting tonight? | 你是说今晚吗 |
[30:25] | Yes. | 对 |
[30:28] | – Oh, Charlie. | 查理 |
[30:29] | Finally, you got it out. | 我终于等到了 你总算说出口了 |
[30:37] | Jesus. God. | 天啊 |
[30:46] | – You’re doing it. You’re actually renovating. | 你真的这么做了 你把这里翻新了 |
[30:49] | – Well, it is about time. | 也是时候了 |
[30:53] | – And does this become integrated into a new design? | 这会融入新设计吗 |
[30:55] | And do I? | 我呢 |
[30:57] | – Uh, no. But, | 不会 |
[31:00] | you could grab a roller and help, please. | 但你可以拿个滚刷 帮我一起刷 |
[31:15] | – Hey, hey! | 嘿 |
[31:18] | – Hey! – Hey, girl. | 嘿 |
[31:20] | – Look at you. Fresh from his triumph in the land of witches and munchkins. | 看看你 从巫师和芒奇津人之地 胜利归来了 |
[31:24] | – Uh, triumph, I don’t know about that, but we survived. | 胜利 我不敢说 但我们活下来了 |
[31:27] | – Yeah. – Now, um, where is… | -是啊 -那只… |
[31:30] | W-what are you calling her now? | 你现在叫它什么来着 |
[31:32] | – Oh, Mama G! Yes, yes, yes. She’s, uh, right here. | 妈妈G?对 |
[31:35] | She’s just looking a little pekid to me. | 它就在这儿 看上去有点憔悴 |
[31:38] | – Alright. Let’s take a look. | 好了 我们来看看 |
[31:40] | – Winnie noticed it first. – So, you decided to keep her, huh? | 维尼最先注意到的 你决定留下它了? |
[31:42] | – Well, I just… Winnie’s grown awfully attached, so… | 我只是…维尼跟它处出感情了 所以… |
[31:49] | Willie, th-there’s something… | 威利 |
[31:52] | I-I need to tell you. | 有件事我要告诉你 |
[31:53] | S-something I… | 我之前没有跟你说实话 |
[31:56] | haven’t been honest about. Uh… | |
[31:59] | – Dad. | 爸爸 |
[32:02] | If you’re not my father, then I don’t know what a father is. | 如果你不是我父亲 我不知道还有谁能当我的父亲 |
[32:06] | You hear me? | 明白吗 |
[32:12] | – How did you know? – Come on. | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:15] | I know all your tells. | 拜托 我知道你所有的破绽 |
[32:21] | – I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[32:27] | – You gonna get that? | 你要接吗 |
[32:28] | – No, no, no, not now. | 不接 现在不行 |
[32:33] | – Who are we kidding? J-just take the call. | 骗谁呢 赶紧接吧 |
[32:34] | – Well, I guess… You know, | 我想… |
[32:36] | just to get it out of the way. You never know. | 赶紧接完得了 谁知道是什么事 |
[32:39] | Oh, it’s Donna. Producer friend of mine. | 是唐娜 我的一个制片人朋友 |
[32:42] | Hey, Donna. | 嘿 |
[32:44] | To what do I owe this… | 唐娜 有何贵干 |
[32:47] | No, I know. I actually do owe you a lot of money, but is that… | 不 我知道 |
[32:51] | Is that why you’re calling? | 我确实欠你很多钱 你是为了这个打电话吗 |
[32:55] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[32:57] | What, did the director fall out or something? | 导演放鸽子了还是怎么 |
[33:01] | Broadway? | 百老汇 |
[33:05] | It opens in a year. Well, yes. | 一年后首演? |
[33:07] | I-I think I-I would be perfect for that. | 好啊 我想我可以…我是完美人选 |
[33:10] | And who’s the star? | 主演是谁 |
[33:13] | Really!? | 真的假的 |
[33:15] | Ben? | 一年后 本 |
[33:17] | Everyone gets opening night jitters! | 所有人首演时都会紧张 我可以跟你聊聊 |
[33:19] | I can talk you through it! | 更衣室 本·格伦罗伊 |
[33:23] | – I’m good. | 我没事 |
[33:28] | Alright… | |
[33:30] | – Hey, look, I’m good, okay? I’m gonna rock this place. | 听着 我没事 好吗 我会大放异彩的 |
[33:33] | It’s the other guy you need to talk to. Fuckbag. | 你应该去找另外一个家伙聊 那个笨蛋 |
[33:35] | – No, no. So, okay, so I did talk to him, and– | 不 好吧 我跟他聊过了… |
[33:38] | – Uh huh. Did he apologize? | 他道歉了吗 |
[33:39] | – Well, you know, a lot has gone on, but… | 你也知道 发生了很多事 但是… |
[33:43] | Look, this is what I suggest. | 这是我的建议 |
[33:45] | Use it, okay? | 利用这股愤怒 |
[33:47] | Let the tension seep in between you two tonight as a color. | 让你们俩的怨气渗透进今晚的表演 |
[33:51] | – Okay, so, like, then I can kill him? | 好吧 就像是 我可以杀了他 |
[33:53] | Because I just might, Oliver. I’m warning you it. | 因为我真干得出来 奥利弗 我警告你 |
[33:55] | – No, see, now, that is an interesting color. | 你瞧 就是这个效果 |
[33:57] | – Places! Break a leg, Ben. | 各就各位 祝你好运 本 |
[34:00] | – That’s a pretty good option, too. | 我也可以敲断他一条腿 总之 |
[34:02] | – Oh. Well, anyway. Okay, so I just– | 好吧 我就是… |
[34:05] | Fun out there… | 希望你玩得开心 |
[34:16] | – Ah… | |
[34:26] | – Good luck tonight. | 今晚祝你好运 |
[34:28] | – Huh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:30] | – “Good luck” is a curse in the theater. | “祝你好运”在剧院里是诅咒 |
[34:34] | – I know that. | 我知道 |
[34:36] | – What, y-you don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[34:38] | I just didn’t mention it | 我是出于礼貌才没戳穿你 |
[34:39] | to be polite to you, you piece of shit. | 你这个笨蛋 |
[34:41] | – Hey. Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:43] | We got two and a half hours to get through. If I can do it, you can, too. | 我们要一起合作两个半小时 如果我能做到 你也能 |
[34:47] | – I’m the pro here. Alright, you don’t have to worry about me. | 我是专业的 好吧 你不用担心我 |
[34:53] | – Be smart. | 放聪明点 |
[34:55] | Stay away from her. | 离她远点 |
[34:59] | – Why? | 为什么 |
[35:00] | What are you gonna do? – Ben… | 不然你能怎样 |
[35:04] | I know what you did. | 本 我知道你干过什么 |
[35:25] | – Hey, girl. – Oh. | 嘿 妹子 |
[35:27] | I can’t believe this. – Right? What a year, huh? | -真不敢相信 -是啊 这一年过的真是 |
[35:30] | – Yeah. Well, | 对我来说 |
[35:31] | any year without a murder is a good one in my book. | 只要没有谋杀案 就是好年景 |
[35:35] | – Okay. Fasten your seat belts. | 好了 系紧安全带 |
[35:37] | Hey, honey. | -嘿 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[35:39] | – So proud of you. – Thank you, thank you, thank you… | -我太为你骄傲了 -谢谢 |
[35:55] | – What turned me into a creature of the night. | 是什么让我变成黑夜中的野兽 |
[36:01] | Let me tell you. | 让我来告诉你 |
[36:17] | A cre– | 一个… 怎么回事 |
[36:26] | Let me t– Ooh… | 让我… |
[36:28] | Help me… | 救命 |
[36:32] | – Somebody! Anybody! | 来人啊 |
[36:38] | – He’s not moving! | 他不动了 |
[36:51] | – You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 贝基·巴特勒在哪 《俄克拉荷马不太欧克》 辛达·坎宁 演出和舞台剧 兰索夫剧院 |