英文名称:Open Season 2
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | The forest in spring. | 春天降临森林 |
[00:48] | A time of renewal… | 这是复苏的时节 |
[00:53] | …of rebirth… | 重生的时节 |
[00:56] | …of unbridled optimism… | 放纵乐观的时节 |
[01:00] | …when new beginnings begin… | 这是一个新的开始 |
[01:04] | …and where the mighty mule deer… | 强壮的北美黑尾鹿 |
[01:06] | …prepares for his upcoming mating ritual. | 正在准备迎接 即将到来的交配仪式 |
[01:09] | One lucky doe will get to spend her life… | 一只幸运的雌鹿会和这只优秀的雄鹿 |
[01:12] | …with this fine specimen of a buck. | 共度一生 |
[01:15] | His magnificent antlers, a testament to his great prowess… | 他雄壮的鹿角 证明了他的无畏勇气 |
[01:19] | …his strength, his masculinity, his awesomeness! | 他的力量男子气概 他的威严 |
[01:23] | His super-incredible coolness! | 他超级难以置信的冷静 |
[01:26] | His amazing kick-butt-ocity! | 他惊人的踢屁股神功 |
[01:29] | -Ladies and gentlemen, here I -All right, Elliot. | -各位女士先生 我在此 -好了 艾里亚特 |
[01:32] | Enough about your new rack already, man. | 你已经说够了吧 小子 |
[01:34] | Aye. Give it a rest, you freak of nature. | 啊休息一下吧 你这个怪胎 |
[01:36] | -We grow tiresome of this talk of rack. -It’s true. We do. | -我们厌倦了鹿角演讲 -没错 的确如此 |
[01:40] | -He’s right, you know. -Boring. | -他说得对 你知道 -无聊 |
[01:41] | Like I never talk about anything else. | 好像我从没说过别的话一样 |
[01:44] | Have you seen my new horns? They’re completely natural. | 你们见过我的新角了吗 它们完全是天然的 |
[01:47] | All me. Yes! | 就是我 对 |
[01:49] | That tree is huge. | 那棵树好大 |
[01:53] | Like my antlers! Yeah! | 就像我的鹿角 对 |
[01:55] | Yes! | 对 |
[01:59] | Oh, my rack is huge. | 噢 我的鹿角太大了 |
[02:01] | Yes! | 对 |
[02:04] | Well, this time, I have something big to say. | 嗯 这次我有大事要说 |
[02:07] | You know, not as big as my antlers. | 你们知道 没有像我的鹿角那么大 |
[02:09] | I got you again, yes! | 我又说了一次 好 |
[02:10] | -Nailed it! -Oh, come on. | -做得好 -噢 够了啦 |
[02:12] | -We got a ceremony to get to. -Okay, okay, okay. | -我们还有典礼要参加 -好 好 好 |
[02:15] | I’d just like to thank you… | 我只是想谢谢你们 |
[02:17] | …Boog, Mr. Weenie, Buddy, Serge, Deni and McSquizzy… | 博格 腊肠先生 巴帝 阿吉 丹尼和妙酷鼠 |
[02:20] | …my closest, dearest friends, for being here for me… | 我最亲密 最亲爱的朋友 为了我来到这里 |
[02:24] | …on the most important day of my life. | 在我生命中最重要的一天 |
[02:27] | Yeah. You’re welcome. Now, let’s… | 好 不客气 现在让我们 |
[02:30] | Unfortunately, the bachelor buck stops here. | 很不幸地 单身雄鹿到此为止 |
[02:33] | But I begin a new chapter with Giselle… | 因为我要和吉塞尔 开启一篇新的章节 |
[02:35] | …my doe, my deer, my female deer. | 我的雌鹿 我的母鹿 我亲爱的母鹿 |
[02:39] | -That’s a really nice thought. As my single life ends… | -那真是个好想法 -因为我的单身生活结束了 |
[02:42] | …finishes, expires, perishes… | 完毕 终止 逝去 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1332个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:208个,六级词汇:100个,GRE词汇:148个,托福词汇:159个,考研词汇:230个,专四词汇:180个,专八词汇:38个, 所有生词标注共:472个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:46] | …goes down in a blazing ball of flames with no survivors! | 就像一颗燃烧的火球 没有生还者 |
[02:51] | Elliot, relax. | 艾里亚特 放轻松 |
[02:53] | -Now, let’s get a move on, man. -Yeah, we go to the wedding. | -现在 我们出发吧 -对 我们去参加婚礼 |
[02:56] | Wedding? | 婚礼 |
[03:00] | -Nuptials. -Okay, just one minute. | -婚礼 -好吧 等一下 |
[03:01] | -Let’s get this over with. -Hold on. Be right there. | -我们去完成这件事吧 -等一下 马上来 |
[03:04] | Just polished these boys, don’t wanna scratch them. | 我刚刚才擦亮它们 不想刮伤它们 |
[03:07] | Hurry, Elliot! Come on. | 快点 艾里亚特 走吧 |
[03:12] | I’m falling. | 我掉下去了 |
[03:14] | -Careful! -Oh, snap. | -小心 -噢 断了 |
[03:16] | -Too late. -Oh, that was smooth. | -太迟了 -噢 还好没事 |
[03:18] | Elliot, don’t look. | 艾里亚特 别看 |
[03:21] | -Oh, he looked. -He’s going to blow. | -噢 他看了 -他要发作了 |
[03:24] | Everybody, duck! | 各位 趴下 |
[03:33] | -Was that Elliot? -I’m telling you… | -那是艾里亚特吗 -我告诉你 |
[03:35] | …when you’re in love, you hear your man’s voice everywhere. | 当你谈恋爱时 你到处都听得到你男友的声音 |
[03:39] | -You know it, girl. -You got that right. | -你真了解 小姐 -你说对了 |
[03:43] | Oh, Maria. Doesn’t she look beautiful? | 噢 玛莉亚 她看起来不是很美吗 |
[03:47] | -Thank you, Rosie. -Our sweet Giselle’s getting hitched. | -谢谢你 萝西 -我们甜美的吉塞尔要结婚了 |
[03:50] | -I think I’m gonna cry. -Oh, it’s okay. | -我想我要哭了 -噢 没关系 |
[03:55] | -Elliot? -Well, hello there, ladies. | -艾里亚特 -嗯 你们好 小姐们 |
[03:58] | -Oh, hi, lan. -Hello, lan. | -噢 嗨 伊恩 -你好 伊恩 |
[04:01] | Just want to inform you that the ceremony begins… | 只是想通知你 典礼开始的时间 |
[04:03] | -…at 0800 hours. -Good to know. | -是八点 -很高兴知道 |
[04:05] | If it all goes according to plan. And it will. | 如果一切都照计划进行 应该会吧 |
[04:08] | we’ll finish up at 0900 hours… | 我们会在九点结束 |
[04:11] | …with a berry and dewdrop reception brunch to follow. | 接下来吃莓果和露珠的宴会早午餐 |
[04:14] | -Great. Thanks, lan. -Not a problem. | -很好 谢了 伊恩 -不客气 |
[04:16] | Oh, and, Giselle, there’s still some time… | 噢 还有 吉塞尔 还有一些时间 |
[04:19] | …if you’d rather be served some beefcake instead of the pansy-loaf… | 如果你宁愿要裸体猛男 而不是娘娘腔的话 |
[04:22] | …if you know what I mean. | 你应该知道我的意思 |
[04:24] | And I think you do. | 我想你知道 |
[04:27] | I don’t generally go for venison, but… | 我平常不喜欢鹿肉 但是 |
[04:29] | …girl, that dish is fine. | 小姐 那家伙很辣 |
[04:31] | -Don’t you know it. -Don’t you know it. | -你不知道吗 -你才不知道 |
[04:33] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢你 |
[04:35] | Elliot is all the man I’ll ever need. | 艾里亚特是我需要的人 |
[04:41] | My rack. My beautiful rack. | 我的鹿角 我美丽的鹿角 |
[04:45] | Stop boo-hooing, you wee jessie. | 不要哭了 你这爱哭鬼 |
[04:47] | -They’ll grow back. -Yeah, they’re gonna grow back. | -它们会长回来 -对 它们会长回来 |
[04:50] | Just like the last time you broke them, man. | 就像你上次弄断的时候 兄弟 |
[04:52] | And the time before that. | 还有上一次 |
[04:54] | -And the time before that. -What if it’s a sign? | -还有上上次 -如果这是预兆怎么办 |
[04:56] | -A sign not to get. -Get what? | -预告我不会 -怎么样 |
[04:58] | married. | 结婚 |
[05:00] | See this here? Now, this is sad. | 看到没 这真是悲哀 |
[05:02] | -Poor Elliot. -We need a diversion. | -可怜的艾里亚特 -我们需要分散他的注意力 |
[05:05] | Hey, I know just the diversion… | 嘿 我知道有一样东西 |
[05:07] | …to take his mind off his antler. | 可以分散他对鹿角的注意力 |
[05:09] | We break his hoof with a large stone. | 我们用一块大石头弄断他的蹄 |
[05:11] | -Yeah, a large stone! -A boulder. | -对 一块大石头 -大圆石 |
[05:13] | I can’t believe it. I mean, I can’t. | 我不敢相信 我是说 我不 |
[05:17] | I know what you’re do. Seriously, quit it. | 我知道你在做什么 说真的 住手 |
[05:21] | -I can totally see what you’re doing. -Come on, Elliot. | -我完全看得出来你在做什么 -快点 艾里亚特 |
[05:23] | If there’s one thing I am not in the mood for… | 如果有一件事情 是我没心情去做的 |
[05:27] | -…it is a rabbit fight! -Rabbit fight! | -那就是兔子大战 -兔子大战 |
[05:34] | Gregalach! | 开打咯 |
[05:36] | You’re going down, fat bear! | 你完蛋了 胖熊 |
[05:38] | Stay! | 别动 |
[05:41] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[05:43] | Now, count to 10. | 现在 数到十 |
[05:47] | What are you doing? He’s getting away. | 你在做什么 他跑掉了 |
[05:50] | Boog gave me a command to count to 10, so l. | 博格命令我数到10 所以我 |
[05:54] | I can’t believe I fell for that. | 我不敢相信我上了这个当 |
[05:57] | I must never be weak again. | 我一定不能再软弱了 |
[05:59] | You don’t know what it was like living with the humans. | 你不知道和人类生活是什么样子 |
[06:02] | If they say “sit,” you sit. | 如果他们说”坐下” 你就坐下 |
[06:04] | If they say “fetch,” you fetch. | 如果他们说”拿回来” 你就拿回来 |
[06:06] | You must stay alert, or they will steal our freedom… | 你必须保持警戒 否则他们会偷走我们的自由 |
[06:08] | -…and lock us up forever und ever. -Forever und ever? | -而且把我们永远关起来 -永远 |
[06:13] | But you broke free. How did you do it? | 但是你挣脱了 你怎么做到的 |
[06:15] | -What’s the secret? -Never forget who you are in here. | -秘密是什么 -永远别忘了你是谁 |
[06:18] | A vulnerable child… | 一个容易受伤的孩子 |
[06:20] | -…who just wants to be loved? -No! | -只是想要被爱 -不 |
[06:22] | A wild animal who relies on no one but himself. | 一个野生动物 除了自己没有人能依靠 |
[06:24] | -Now, say it with me. I’m wild! -I’m wild. | -现在 和我一起说 我很狂野 -我很狂野 |
[06:28] | -With conviction. I’m wild! -I’m wild! | -有点说服力 我很狂野 -我很狂野 |
[06:35] | Now, let’s go find the fat bear. | 现在 我们去找那只胖熊 |
[06:41] | I can’t believe it, Bob. | 我不敢相信 鲍勃 |
[06:42] | It’s been a whole year since we saw Mr. Weenie. | 从我们看到腊肠先生以来 已经一整年了 |
[06:46] | I know he’s still out there. I can feel it. | 我知道他还是在这里 我感觉得到 |
[06:49] | Can you feel it, Bob? | 你感觉得到吗 鲍勃 |
[06:51] | -Well, I… -Mr. Weenie! Mr. Weenie! | -嗯 我 -腊肠先生 腊肠先生 |
[06:54] | Do you think he’ll find our biscuit trail, Bob? | 你想他会找到我们的饼干痕迹吗 鲍勃 |
[06:57] | Do you think he’ll come back to us, Bob? | 你想他会回到我们身边吗 鲍勃 |
[06:59] | Do you think Mr. Weenie’s safe out there, Bob? | 你想腊肠先生在这里安全吗 鲍勃 |
[07:03] | Boog will never find me. | 博格绝对找不到我 |
[07:09] | Now, where is that Weenie? | 现在 腊肠在哪里 |
[07:11] | Guten tag, fat bear! | 早安 胖熊 |
[07:15] | I am victorious! | 我胜利了 |
[07:17] | Show-off. I’m gonna have to check the rule book. | 爱现 我必须查一下规则 |
[07:19] | Mortal combat! | 决一死战 |
[07:29] | He got me! Great shot, Elliot. You won, man. | 他抓到我了 打得好 艾里亚特 你赢了 小子 |
[07:33] | Nobody ever expects… | 没有人会想到 |
[07:34] | …the falling-down-the-tree-in-pain maneuver. | 很痛的从树上掉下来的花招 |
[07:37] | -Very clever, mule deer. -He cracks me up. | -很聪明 黑尾鹿 -他笑死我了 |
[07:39] | -He surprised you good on that one. -Oh, is that right? | -他那一招真的吓到你了 -噢 真的吗 |
[07:42] | -It’s true. -Game over. | -这是真的 -游戏结束了 |
[07:44] | All right, now, let’s get cleaned up. | 很好 现在 我们去弄干净 |
[07:47] | Time for Elliot to tie the knot. | 艾里亚特绑领结的时间到了 |
[07:48] | Already? No! | 已经到了吗 不要啦 |
[07:49] | This was the best stag party ever… | 这是有史以来最棒的单身派对 |
[07:51] | …which has to keep going. Please, rabbits to throw. | 一定要继续下去 拜托 丢兔子吧 |
[07:54] | Oh, grow up, you big baby. | 噢 长大吧 你这个大婴儿 |
[07:56] | -Let’s get moving. -Boog… | -我们走吧 -博格 |
[07:57] | …do you think I’m doing the right thing here? | 你想我做的决定是对的吗 |
[08:00] | Marrying Giselle? | 娶吉塞尔 |
[08:01] | What I’m wondering is, is Giselle doing the right thing? | 我怀疑的是 吉塞尔做的决定是对的吗 |
[08:06] | I’m just kidding you. | 我只是在开玩笑 |
[08:07] | Now, will you relax? | 好 你能放轻松吗 |
[08:12] | We’re gathered today for a very serious occasion. | 我们今天聚集在这里 是为了一件很严肃的事情 |
[08:16] | Elliot? What happened? | 艾里亚特 发生什么事 |
[08:19] | Oh, nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing. | 噢 没什么 真的没什么 没什么 |
[08:21] | -Are you all right? -Oh, yes. Yes. | -你没事吗 -噢 是 是 |
[08:23] | I couldn’t be better. Just had a little trim off the top. | 我好的不得了 只是小小修剪了上面 |
[08:26] | Giselle and Elliot… | 吉塞尔和艾里亚特 |
[08:28] | …have courted and made the decision to join together forever… | 爱上彼此 并且决定从今以后永远 |
[08:33] | …and ever. | 在一起 |
[08:38] | Is he okay? | 他没事吗 |
[08:39] | Forever and ever? | 永远在一起 |
[08:41] | Still time to change your mind. | 还有时间改变你的心意 |
[08:43] | -What? -Wait, I knew about forever. | -什么 -嗯 我知道在一起 |
[08:46] | Guys, but what’s this about “and ever”? | 各位 但是这个”永远”是怎样 |
[08:48] | -Be cool. -Nobody said anything… | -冷静点 -没有人说过任何关于 |
[08:50] | …about an additional “and ever.” | 这个”永远”的事 |
[08:56] | No! The food of oppression. | 不 驯服的食物 |
[08:59] | I must be strong. | 我必须坚强 |
[09:03] | Oh, maybe just a taste. | 噢 也许只尝一口 |
[09:11] | I’d like to ask the buck to step forward… | 我想请雄鹿走向前 |
[09:13] | …for a ceremonial displaying of the antlers. | 展示他的鹿角 |
[09:17] | Antler. | 鹿角 |
[09:19] | . to show his commitment to his doe. | 展现他对雌鹿的承诺 |
[09:22] | -Seriously. Still time. -Not gonna happen. | -说真的 还有时间 -不可能的事 |
[09:30] | Oh, so good. | 噢 好好吃 |
[09:31] | I’m weak! How could l? | 我软弱了 我怎么可以 |
[09:34] | -Do you, Giselle, take Smelliot. -lan. | -你 吉塞尔 愿意接受臭鹿特 -伊恩 |
[09:38] | …to be your lifelong mate? | 当你的终身伴侣 |
[09:40] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[09:47] | And do you, Elliot… | 而你 艾里亚特 |
[09:50] | …take Giselle to be your lifelong mate? | 愿意接受吉塞尔当你的终身伴侣吗 |
[09:55] | That’s you. Your line. | 到你了 你的台词 |
[09:57] | You go now. | 现在换你说 |
[09:59] | Elliot. Go on, man. | 艾里亚特 说啊兄弟 |
[10:01] | -That’s your cue. Go, go. -Don’t be shy. | -轮到你了 加油 加油 -别害羞 |
[10:03] | Come on. Say it, you ninny. | 快点 说出来 你笨蛋 |
[10:05] | Elliot, are you okay? | 艾里亚特 你没事吗 |
[10:08] | Come on, step it up. I got a buck mitzvah at 3. | 快点 动作快 我三点还有雄鹿戒律要做 |
[10:13] | -Weenie! Weenie! -Weenie? | -腊肠 腊肠 -腊肠 |
[10:15] | -What, are you speaking French? -Weenie! Oh, no! | -什么 你在说法语吗 -腊肠 噢 不 |
[10:18] | Elliot? Where are you going? | 艾里亚特 你要去哪里 |
[10:21] | Weenie, come back! | 腊肠 回来 |
[10:23] | -Stop. Weenie! -I must be strong. | -站住腊肠 -我必须坚强 |
[10:26] | -Weenie! Weenie! -So good. | -腊肠 腊肠 -好好吃 |
[10:29] | Weenie, over here! Weenie! Here, boy! | 腊肠 在这里 腊肠 这里 小子 |
[10:32] | Weenie! | 腊肠 |
[10:34] | Oh, no. Full moon. | 噢 不 满月 |
[10:37] | Is that you? Mr. Weenie! | 是你吗 腊肠先生 |
[10:40] | It’s you! It’s you! I can’t believe it’s you! | 是你 是你 我不敢相信是你 |
[10:44] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[10:47] | He’s been captured! | 他被俘虏了 |
[10:49] | -What am I gonna do? -Bob, it worked! | -我要怎么办 -鲍勃 有用了 |
[10:51] | Oh, no, this is terrible. | 噢 不 这太可怕了 |
[10:53] | Everything is okay. | 一切都会没事 |
[10:54] | Mommy is here. | 妈咪在这里 |
[10:57] | He’s being tortured! | 他被虐待了 |
[11:01] | No! | 不 |
[11:02] | -No! -No! | -不 -不 |
[11:04] | No! | 不 |
[11:05] | No! | 不 |
[11:10] | -What are you doing? -What’s this all about? | -艾里亚特 你在干嘛 -这是怎么回事 |
[11:12] | -You better have a good explanation. -Yes! Yes, I do. | -你最好有个好的解释 -是 是 我有 |
[11:15] | -Oh, I can’t wait to hear this excuse. -lt was horrible. | -噢 我等不及要听这个藉口了 -好可怕 |
[11:18] | Weenie was minding his own business when she appeared. | 腊肠在专心做自己的事情 结果她出现了 |
[11:22] | He screamed, but she ignored his cry. | 他尖叫 但她无视于他的叫喊 |
[11:25] | And then she grabbed him with her claws. | 然后她用她的爪子抓住他 |
[11:28] | Oh, my goodness. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[11:29] | Then she tried to squeeze the life out of him. | 然后她试着把他挤死 |
[11:33] | -That’s horrible. -Sad story. | -好可怕 -悲伤的故事 |
[11:35] | But he fought back. | 但是他回击了 |
[11:37] | Oh, she tortured him. | 噢 她虐待他 |
[11:39] | Slapped him. | 打他耳光 |
[11:42] | Poked his eyes out, like this. | 把他的眼睛戳出来 像这样 |
[11:45] | It was horrible! | 好可怕 |
[11:46] | It was the worst thing I’ve ever seen! | 这是我见过最糟的事 |
[11:49] | Oh, the humanity! | 噢 人类 |
[11:51] | Elliot, are you maybe putting a little bit too much on that? | 艾里亚特 你会不会有点加油添醋 |
[11:54] | Listen, Boog, I’m telling the story. | 听着 博格 我在说故事 |
[11:57] | And finally, the hairless blob dragged him off… | 最后 没毛的家伙把他拖走 |
[12:00] | …into her chariot of horror! | 塞进她的恐怖之车 |
[12:05] | Wait, wait, wait. So, what you’re saying is. | 等等 等等 等等 所以你是说 |
[12:07] | -Mr. Weenie’s been kidnapped! -No. | -腊肠先生被绑架了 -不 |
[12:10] | -For real? -Yes, it’s true. | -真的吗 -对 是真的 |
[12:11] | -Tough break. I miss him already. -What now? | -真是不幸 我已经开始想念他了 -现在怎么办 |
[12:14] | Well, we could finish the ceremony. Come on. | 嗯 我们可以完成仪式 快点 |
[12:16] | I worked hard on those centerpieces. | 我很辛苦地准备了那些摆饰 |
[12:18] | As much as Elliot and l wanna finish the ceremony… | 虽然我和艾里亚特很想完成仪式 |
[12:20] | -…we need to go after Mr. Weenie. -Giselle’s right! | -但是我们也必须去追腊肠先生 -吉塞尔说得对 |
[12:23] | And until he’s back in the safety of our friends and family… | 直到他平安回到我们的朋友 与家人身边 |
[12:27] | …in the warm caress of our bosoms… | 在我们温暖的怀抱里 |
[12:30] | …there will be, there can be, no celebration. | 才会有 才可能有庆典 |
[12:34] | So, what can we do? Probably halfway to the valley’s end by now. | 那么我们能做什么 他们现在可能在山谷底的半路上了 |
[12:37] | So? We can’t give up. | 所以呢 我们不能放弃 |
[12:38] | We didn’t give up on the hunters when they raided the forest. | 当猎人入侵森林时 我们并没有屈服于他们 |
[12:41] | We can’t give up on our friend Weenie. | 我们不能放弃我们的朋友腊肠 |
[12:43] | The Boogster’s right. Who’s with me? | 博格说得对 谁要和我去 |
[12:45] | Oh, yeah. Count me in. | 噢 好 算我一份 |
[12:47] | -Me too. -Okay. Good. Who else is in? | -我也是 -好吧 很好 还有谁 |
[12:51] | I’m beeling at them bajins. So let’s quit bumping the gums… | “我要好好答他们一顿 所以我们别撞枪了 |
[12:54] | …and give them a right chibbing! | 给他们一个右勾子 |
[12:59] | I’m not sure what Squiz just said, but I’ll take that as a yes. | 我不确定酷鼠刚才说什么 但我就当作他同意了 |
[13:02] | -Yes! It’s a yes! -I’m in too. | -对 我说好 -我也参加 |
[13:05] | -Me too. -I’m with you, buddy. | -我也要 -我和你一起 兄弟 |
[13:07] | Sorry, I got the wife and kids. | 抱歉 我有太太和孩子 |
[13:09] | You turn your back on the pelts for one second… | 你背对小家伙一秒钟 |
[13:11] | -…all heck breaks loose. I’m out. -Oh, leave it to the beaver. | -一切就完了 我不参加 -噢 交给海狸吧 |
[13:15] | In your dreams. I just had my nails done, girl. | 你们去吧 我才刚弄好我的指甲 |
[13:18] | Sounds fun, but I gotta stay back and protect the herd. | 听起来很好玩 但我得留下来保护大家 |
[13:22] | You’re all a bunch of meek-minded, yellow-bellied, pansy-a. | 你们全是一群懦弱 胆小娘娘腔 |
[13:26] | As McSquizzy is trying to say… | 就像妙酷鼠想说的 |
[13:29] | …a smaller group is probably better anyway. | 反正一个比较小的团队可能更好 |
[13:32] | -We can move faster. -Let’s get a move on. | -我们可以走得更快 -我们出发吧 |
[13:34] | Move out, boys. | 出发 各位 |
[13:38] | -Elliot? -Yeah? | -艾里亚特 -是 |
[13:39] | You’re going the wrong way, you big daftie! | 你走错方向了 你这大笨蛋 |
[13:42] | I know that. Fall in. | 我知道 排队 |
[13:50] | Oh, Mr. Weenie, we’ve been looking for you for so long. | 噢 腊肠先生 我们找你找了好久 |
[13:55] | It must’ve been horrible out there all alone in the wild. | 单独在野外一定很可怕 |
[14:00] | Oh, no one’s gonna believe it! | 噢 没有人会相信的 |
[14:02] | Should I call the caravan, Bob? | 我应该打给车队吗 鲍勃 |
[14:05] | Breaker, breaker, Fox Jaws. | 呼叫 呼叫 狐狸下巴 |
[14:07] | -This is Mudflaps and Wild Man. -Copy that. Over. | -我们是泥滩和野人 -收到 完毕 |
[14:11] | You’ll never guess. | 你绝对猜不到 |
[14:12] | We found Mr. Weenie! It’s true! | 我们找到腊肠先生了 是真的 |
[14:15] | Say hello, Mr. Weenie. | 打个招呼 腊肠先生 |
[14:18] | -Did you hear that? -Congrats, Mudflaps. Good to hear! | -你听到没 -恭喜 泥滩 很高兴听到这消息 |
[14:21] | 燃料 | |
[14:22] | What’s that, Bob? Oh, Wild Man says | 怎么了 鲍勃 噢 野人说 |
[14:25] | we need to make a pit stop for a fill-up. | 我们必须到加油站加油 |
[14:27] | We’ll see you over at the campground. | 我们营地再见 |
[14:29] | -Over. -Breaker, breaker, happy travelers. | -完毕 -呼叫 呼叫 快乐旅人 |
[14:32] | Put your ears on, I’ve got great news! | 竖起你们的耳朵 我有很棒的消息 |
[14:35] | Mudflaps and Wild Man found their long-lost weenie dog! Over. | 泥滩和野人找到了 他们走失很久的腊肠狗 完毕 |
[14:45] | Oh, man, is this good. | 噢 天啊这真棒 |
[14:48] | Hey, Fifi, you want some? | 嘿 菲菲 你想吃一些吗 |
[14:50] | You know, Roberto, those doggy treats… | 你知道 罗伯特 那些狗食 |
[14:53] | …are filled with carbohydrates. | 充满了碳水化合物 |
[14:56] | And if I could pronounce that word, that would mean what? | 就算我能念出那个字的音 我还是不懂那是什么意思 |
[15:00] | It would mean you should stick to the lean proteins… | 意思就是 你应该忠于无脂肪蛋白质 |
[15:03] | …the meats, the poultries. | 肉 家禽 |
[15:05] | How are you gonna look sitting by the pool? | 你希望坐在池边时 看起来像是什么样子 |
[15:08] | I don’t know. Hot and really happy. | 我不知道 热而且很高兴 |
[15:10] | That was rhetorical, moron. | 这是夸张的说法 低能 |
[15:12] | Put down the treats. You’ve eaten enough. | 放下狗食 你已经吃够了 |
[15:19] | I’m going to pretend I didn’t see that. | 我要假装我没看到 |
[15:29] | -Hey, Fifi? -Yes? | -嘿 菲菲 -什么 |
[15:32] | How long do you think it’ll be till we stop? | 你想还要多久才会停下来 |
[15:34] | Because I gotta poop. | 因为我得便便 |
[15:43] | Seriously, I gotta poop really bad. | 说真的 我真的很想便便 |
[15:46] | I said it was going to be a long ride, but you never listen. | 我说过这会是很长的旅途 但你从来不肯听 |
[15:49] | Just like you didn’t listen | 就像当我告诉你别吃整份卷饼时 |
[15:52] | when I told you not to eat the entire burrito. | 你就是不听 |
[15:56] | Now, you know what this means I have to do. | 现在 你知道这表示我必须做什么吗 |
[15:59] | Gosh, darn. | 天啊讨厌 |
[16:00] | Every time we leave the house, you put me through this. | 每次我们离开家里 你就逼我经历这一切 |
[16:03] | Fifi! Fifi, stop! | 菲菲 菲菲 别吵了 |
[16:05] | -Do you hear me? -Come on. Help a brother out. | -你听见我的话没 -快点 帮兄弟个忙吧 |
[16:08] | What on earth has gotten into that dog? | 那只狗到底是怎么回事 |
[16:12] | You know I hate doing this. | 你知道我痛恨这么做 |
[16:15] | Yeah, but you do it so well. Can you hurry it along? | 对 但你做得这么好 你可以快一点吗 |
[16:18] | Oh, there you are baby, Fifi. | 噢 你来了 宝贝 菲菲 |
[16:22] | One pit stop, coming up. | 一个休息站 马上就到了 |
[16:27] | Oh, gross. | 噢 好恶心 |
[16:29] | No, Fifi. No. | 不 菲菲 不 |
[16:32] | Breaker, breaker. This is Fox Jaws. | 呼叫 呼叫 我是狐狸下巴 |
[16:35] | One of my little yappers just served up a can of gut soup… | 我的一只小狗刚才吐得到处都是 |
[16:38] | …and we are talking chunky. Let’s pull off. Over. | 真的是一塌糊涂我们靠边停吧 完毕 |
[16:43] | Come on, you dumb cat. Get off the road. | 好了 笨猫 离开这条路 |
[16:45] | You two run along while I get cleaned up. | 你们两个出去 我要清理干净 |
[16:48] | Out of my way. Out of my way. I don’t wanna be rude, but I gotta go. | 别挡路 别挡路 我不想无礼 但我得走了 |
[16:52] | -Stanley, old buddy. -Oh, here we go. | -史丹利 老朋友 -噢 又来了 |
[16:55] | Stanley, it’s been ages. | 史丹利 已经好久了 |
[16:58] | Actually, it’s been exactly one year, Roger. | 事实上 刚好一年 罗杰 |
[17:01] | Really? It seems like such a long time. | 真的 似乎过了好久 |
[17:04] | Oh, I have to explain this again? | 噢 我又得解释一次吗 |
[17:06] | Okay, listen, we go to Pet Paradiso every year at the same time. | 好吧 听着 我们每年同一时间都去宠物天堂 |
[17:11] | And, painfully, we have this same conversation. | 而且很讨厌的 我们都说同样的对话 |
[17:15] | -We do? -Yes. Yes, we do. | -是吗 -是 对 没错 |
[17:18] | Is this ringing a bell? | 你想起来了吗 |
[17:22] | Stanley, it’s been ages. | 史丹利 已经好久了 |
[17:24] | It’s gonna be a long week. | 这会是很长的一周 |
[17:27] | Oh, Rufus. There you are. How’s my shining star? | 噢 鲁福斯 你来了 我的闪亮之星怎么样啊 |
[17:31] | Why, Charlene, look at you. | 哎呀 夏琳 看看你 |
[17:33] | Don’t you look prettier than a glob of butter on a stack of wheat cakes. | 你看起来比蛋糕上的奶油更漂亮 |
[17:37] | Oh, goodness me. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[17:40] | Thank you, Rufus. Oh, may l? | 谢谢你 鲁福斯 噢 我可以吗 |
[17:43] | Well, I’d be much obliged. | 嗯 我会很感激 |
[17:45] | Hey, Fifi. Did you hear they found Mr. Weenie? | 嘿 菲菲 你听说他们找到腊肠先生了吗 |
[17:48] | -lsn’t that great? -Really? | -这不是很棒吗 -真的 |
[17:49] | -Are you sure? -I heard he lived with wild animals. | -你确定吗 -我听说他和野生动物一起生活 |
[17:53] | No. That’s horrible. | 不 那真可怕 |
[17:55] | -He’s lucky they didn’t hurt him. -Or kill him. | -他很幸运他们没伤害他 -或杀了他 |
[17:58] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[18:00] | I was once in the vicious clutches of wild animals. | 我曾经在凶恶的野生动物爪下 |
[18:03] | -You were? -I was. | -真的 -真的 |
[18:05] | What was it like? | 那是什么样子 |
[18:07] | It’s too painful for me to talk about. | 我太痛苦而不想谈 |
[18:12] | Gather round. | 围过来吧 |
[18:13] | Okay, Fifi. You want the squeaky toy? | 好吧 菲菲 你想要吱吱响玩具吗 |
[18:15] | There I was. | 我在那里 |
[18:17] | -All alone. -You want it? | -独自一个 -你想要吗 |
[18:19] | Alone in that steaming jungle. | 独自在那个恐怖的森林里 |
[18:20] | That unforgivable heart of darkness, where you can’t see your own paws. | 恐怖的黑暗中心 你在那里看不到自己的脚爪 |
[18:25] | And the only sound is the frantic, but adorable… | 唯一的声音就是狂乱但可爱的 |
[18:30] | …pitter-patter of your own heart. | 自己的心跳声 |
[18:32] | When suddenly… | 突然间 |
[18:40] | They were everywhere. | 到处都是他们 |
[18:43] | There was no escape. | 无路可逃 |
[18:45] | My life flashed before my eyes, and then the unspeakable. | 我的一生闪过我眼前 然后就说不出话了 |
[18:50] | What happened? Did you live? | 发生了什么事 你存活下来了吗 |
[18:53] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[18:54] | I’ll show you what happened. | 我让你们看发生了什么事 |
[18:58] | Let this be a lesson to you all. | 让这个成为你们的教训 |
[19:02] | -How ghastly. -It’s so pink. | -真可怕 -好粉红 |
[19:05] | -That is one sad tail. -I want a girlfriend. | -真是可悲的尾巴 -我想要一个女朋友 |
[19:08] | Don’t interrupt now. Please? | 现在别打断 拜托 |
[19:09] | I lost two things on that day: my innocence… | 我的纯真 |
[19:15] | …and my squeaky toy. | 和我的吱吱响玩具 |
[19:17] | Oh, you poor, sweet thing. | 噢 你这可怜的小东西 |
[19:24] | Speak of the devil. | 说到曹操 |
[19:27] | -Disgusting. -Oh, no. | -真恶心 -噢 不 |
[19:29] | Not the fuzzy little bunny. | 不过是只绒毛小兔子罢了 |
[19:31] | Don’t you understand? We must remain vigilant. | 你不懂吗 我们必须保持警戒 |
[19:34] | Even one wild animal among us… | 甚至一只野生动物在我们之中 |
[19:36] | …can send us back to those dark days of anarchy. | 都会让我们回到混乱的黑暗日子 |
[19:42] | Come on, but he’s so cute. | 够了啦 他很可爱啊 |
[19:44] | Pay attention. | 请注意 |
[19:45] | Even one little fuzzy bunny can infest us all. | 即使一只绒毛小兔子都会侵扰我们 |
[19:49] | Like the fleas on Roberto’s back, they must all be eradicated. | 就像罗伯特背上的跳蚤 他们必须全部消灭 |
[19:55] | I’m gonna tear you apart. | 我要把你撕碎 |
[20:00] | Fifi! Heel! | 菲菲 回来 |
[20:06] | One day, you vile little beast. | 有一天 你这邪恶的小东西 |
[20:08] | One day, I will personally teach you a lesson… | 有一天 我会亲自替你上一堂课 |
[20:12] | …you will never forget! | 你永远都不会忘记 |
[20:16] | I’m coming, Mother. | 我来了 妈妈 |
[20:19] | Hey, does anybody know where we are? | 嘿 有人知道我们在哪里吗 |
[20:23] | Didn’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[20:24] | -lsn’t this great, Boog? -What’s great? | -这不是很棒吗 博格 -什么很棒 |
[20:27] | You know, not great that Weenie’s been kidnapped… | 你知道 不是说腊肠被绑架很棒 |
[20:29] | …but great that we’re living life on the edge. | 但是我们过着危险的生活很棒 |
[20:32] | It’s just like old times. | 就像以前一样 |
[20:33] | -Two guys, out on the road. -Hey, guys. | -两个人 走在路上 -嘿 两位 |
[20:36] | -Room for one more? -For sure. | -还能再容纳一个人吗 -当然 |
[20:38] | So, Elliot… | 那么 艾里亚特 |
[20:41] | …now that we have a moment alone… | 既然我们有独处的时间 |
[20:46] | Hey, what’s that? | 嘿 那是什么 |
[20:49] | I’ve been thinking a lot about what happened… | 我一直在想今天早上的典礼 |
[20:51] | …at the ceremony this morning. | 到底发生了什么事 |
[20:53] | -What do you mean? -Well, while I was saying, “l do”… | “我愿意” |
[20:57] | -…you were looking like you didn’t. -What? | -你看起来好像你不愿意 -什么 |
[21:00] | Giselle, don’t be ridiculous. | 吉塞尔 别荒谬了 |
[21:02] | Look, Elliot, I know something is bothering you. | 听着 艾里亚特 我知道有事情在烦你 |
[21:04] | Ever since the ceremony, you’ve been acting a little strange. | 自从典礼之后 你一直表现得有点奇怪 |
[21:08] | We’re partners. You can tell me anything. | 我们是伙伴 你可以告诉我一切 |
[21:11] | All right, Giselle, but remember, you asked. | 好吧 吉塞尔 但记住是你要问的 |
[21:14] | Basically, I’m worried about “forever and ever.” | 基本上 我担心的是”永远” |
[21:18] | “Forever and ever”? | “永远” |
[21:19] | About Mr. Weenie being lost forever and ever. | 就是关于腊肠先生的 永远失踪 |
[21:23] | So this has nothing to do with me… | 所以这和我没有关系 |
[21:25] | …you’re only worried about Mr. Weenie… | 你只是担心腊肠先生 |
[21:28] | -…right? -Yes, I am. | -对吧 -对 没错 |
[21:30] | But I’m mostly worried about you and me, our special day… | 但我最担心的是你和我 我们的特别日子 |
[21:34] | …and getting back to the ceremony. | 以及回去举行婚礼 |
[21:36] | But finding Mr. Weenie could take a long, long time. | 但是寻找腊肠先生可能会花很久 很久的时间 |
[21:40] | Could take months, really. I mean, years, perhaps. | 可能花几个月 真的 我是说 好几年 也许 |
[21:43] | -A lifetime. -Found him. | -一辈子 -找到他了 |
[21:45] | There he is. | 他在那里 |
[21:47] | -He’s over there. -She found him. | -他在那里 -她找到他了 |
[21:49] | -Oh, way to go, Giselle. -Giselle. | -噢 做得好 吉塞尔 -吉塞尔 |
[21:51] | What luck, huh, Elliot? | 真幸运 嗯 艾里亚特 |
[21:53] | We’ll be back home and married in no time. | 我们马上就能回家结婚了 |
[21:56] | Well, I mean, that could be another RV, you know. | 嗯 我是说 那可能是另一台休旅车 |
[21:58] | -There’s Weenie in the window. -He’s waving at us. | -腊肠就在窗边 -他在向我们挥手 |
[22:00] | -Here I am! -Hi, Weenie. | -我在这里 -嗨 腊肠 |
[22:02] | -He’s… That’s a totally different dog. -Nope. That’s him. | -那是 是完全不同的狗 -不 就是他 |
[22:05] | We better keep looking. | 我们最好继续找 |
[22:07] | Come back. You know we gotta go get him out of there. | 回来 你知道我们得把他救出来 |
[22:09] | -Help! Help! -No, I know that. I just. | -救命 救命 -不 我知道 我只是 |
[22:12] | What was the question? | 问题是什么 |
[22:13] | -All right, here’s the plan. -That’s all wrong. | -好了 计划是这样的 -不 全都错了 |
[22:15] | Squizmeister, you and Buddy will be the entry team. | 妙酷鼠 你和巴帝是潜入队伍 |
[22:18] | -Roger. -Serge, Deni. | -收到 -阿吉 丹尼 |
[22:20] | Smash and grab. Boog, you’re with me. | 破坏并掠夺 博格 你和我一起 |
[22:22] | Let’s limit the casualties. | 我们来限制伤亡人数 |
[22:24] | -All right. -What about me? What can I do? | -很好 -那我呢 我要做什么 |
[22:26] | Well, yeah, that’s right. What. You stay there and guard the trees. | 嗯 对 没错 你留在这里守卫这些树 |
[22:30] | -Really? That’s the best you could do? -No, Elliot. Wait. | -真的 你是说真的吗 -不 艾里亚特 等等 |
[22:34] | Hi there, folks. | 你们好 两位 |
[22:35] | I’d like to offer a complimentary 32-point diagnostic inspection… | 我很乐意提供免费的 三十二点检查 |
[22:41] | …while I fill up your tank. | 同时加满你们的油箱 |
[22:42] | -Restroom, please? -Yes, ma’am. | -厕所在哪里 -是的 女士 |
[22:44] | -ln the back. -Thank you. | -在后面 -谢谢你 |
[22:46] | And may I suggest you trying our famous pecan roll? | 我能建议你试吃我们有名的胡桃卷吗 |
[22:49] | I make them myself. They’re inside. | 我自己做的 就在里面 |
[22:51] | For a buck. | 只要一块钱 |
[22:53] | Two for $2. | 两个两块钱 |
[22:56] | Off the road! | 别挡路 |
[23:05] | Engine knock. Yep. I’d know it anywhere. | 引擎爆震 对 我就知道到处都听得到 |
[23:09] | Come on. Let’s go. Quiet. | 快点 我们走 安静点 |
[23:12] | It’s about time you got here, Boog. Keep up. | 你也应该到了 博格 继续 |
[23:14] | -Deni and I are ready. -Me too. | -丹尼和我准备好了 -我也是 |
[23:17] | Oh, thank goodness. You’ve come for me. | 噢 感谢老天 你们来救我了 |
[23:19] | No need to worry. | 不必担心 |
[23:20] | Okay, we need a grappling hook, a 30-foot rope… | 好吧 我们需要一个爪钩 30尺绳子 |
[23:23] | …winch, pulley, truck with an open engine block | 绞车 滑轮 有开放式引擎机组的卡车 |
[23:25] | and a can of sardines. | 和一罐沙丁鱼 |
[23:26] | Why don’t we just open the door, genius? | 我们何不打开门就好 天才 |
[23:28] | -I’m trying to think outside the box. -Okay, single file. | -我试着用创意思考 -好吧 一路纵队 |
[23:31] | -Stay quiet. -Don’t tell me to be quiet. | -保持安静 -别告诉我要安静 |
[23:33] | Tell the ducks to be quiet. | 告诉鸭子安静点 |
[23:40] | Weenie, it’s all clear. Come on. Let’s go. | 腊肠 外面没有人 快点 我们走 |
[23:42] | -Yeah, coming through. -We need a new plan. | -好 过来了 -我们需要一个新计划 |
[23:44] | Everybody, quiet. I need a minute to think. | 各位 安静 我需要一分钟思考 |
[23:47] | -Time’s up. -I got it. | -时间到 -想到了 |
[23:51] | Plush. | 真豪华 |
[23:53] | Face it, Earl. These folks are living your dream. | 面对现实 厄尔 这些人实现了你的梦想 |
[23:58] | That was close. I think we’re clear. | 好险噢 我想我们安全了 |
[24:00] | That’s not part of the plan, Boog. | 那不是我们计划的一部分 博格 |
[24:02] | -From now on. -Hey, fatso, shove off. | -从现在开始 -嘿 胖子 滚开 |
[24:05] | You’re snapping my spine here. | 你折断我的脊椎了 |
[24:07] | Oh, suspension is shot. Definitely shot. | 噢 悬吊装置旧了 真的旧了 |
[24:11] | Or it could be the bushings. | 或者可能是轴衬 |
[24:14] | Bob, which one should I get for our Mr. Weenie-Baby? | 鲍勃 我应该替腊肠先生买哪一种 |
[24:17] | Stripes or plaid? You’re absolutely right. | 条纹或素色 你说的没错 |
[24:22] | -Please don’t leave me. -Mr. E’s got you covered. | -拜托别离开我 -有艾先生罩你 |
[24:27] | -Stand back. -No. | -退后 -不 爱鹿特 |
[24:28] | Let me take a look-see. | 让我看一看 |
[24:32] | Now, that is a sturdy piece of hardware, right, guys? | 现在 这才是坚固的五金 对吧 各位 |
[24:35] | -I’m doomed. -Doomed, huh? Yeah. | -我死定了 -死定了吗 对 |
[24:38] | Stay with me, boys. I got it. | 请专心一点 各位 哈 我想到了 |
[24:40] | Now I have to top off the fluids. | 现在我还得把灭火器加满 |
[24:43] | All right, go. | 好了 开始 |
[24:49] | Come on with it. | 用力拉 |
[24:50] | Most likely the rear differential. | 很有可能是后部齿轮有问题 |
[24:54] | I was right. | 我猜对了 |
[24:58] | Bob, should we get a pecan roll for the ride? | 鲍勃 我们应该买一个胡桃卷 在路上吃吗 |
[25:02] | -Elliot, you okay? -Hey. | -艾里亚特 你没事吗 -嘿 |
[25:04] | I’m getting sick and tired of breaking your fall. | 我已经非常厌倦总是被你压在下面 |
[25:07] | Get off me! | 给我滚开 |
[25:08] | -Oh, yolk. -It’s okay, Elliot. I’m here. | -噢 蛋黄 -没关系 艾里亚特 我在这里 |
[25:11] | Oh, these cheese doodles are so good. | 噢 这些乳酪玩意儿真不错 |
[25:13] | They really taste like cheese. | 尝起来真的很像乳酪 |
[25:17] | Snack time over? Come on. We need to focus. | 点心时间结束了吗 快点 我们必须专心 |
[25:19] | -Yeah. Focus on the Weenie. -Come on, everybody. | -对 专心救腊肠 -快点 各位 |
[25:22] | -What he said. -Quiet. New plan. | -他说什么 -安静 新计划 |
[25:24] | We need to lubricate the collar. | 我们需要润滑项圈 |
[25:27] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[25:30] | No, no. Something else, please. | 不 不 拜托想别的办法 |
[25:33] | Oh, Bob, do you think Mr. Weenie will like it? | 噢 鲍勃 你想腊肠先生会喜欢吗 |
[25:35] | Hey, how about that pecan roll, huh? Did I tell you? | 嘿 胡桃卷怎么样呢 我有告诉过你们吧 |
[25:39] | Hey, could you be a sport and grab that ladder? | 嘿 你们可以顺便 替我拿一把梯子来吗 |
[25:42] | -Okay. -Oh, yeah. | -很好 -噢 好 |
[25:43] | -There’s some more. -Stop! Enough! | -再来一些 -住手 够了 |
[25:47] | I’m not gonna lie. | 我不会说谎 |
[25:49] | It was a little scary up there. | 上面那里是有点可怕 |
[25:51] | My spine! You’re killing me. | 我的脊椎 你们会杀了我 |
[25:55] | -That’ll be $437. -lncoming. | -总共是四百三十七元 -过来了 |
[25:58] | -Or I’ll trade you. -Double-time. | -或者我和你们交换 -动作快 |
[25:59] | -Gas for that bearskin rug. -I’m out of room. | -汽油交换熊皮毯 -我没有空间了 |
[26:03] | -I’m out of air. -Swing wide. | -我喘不过气了 -摆动得大一点 |
[26:04] | -Easy. -Follow my lead. | -放轻松 -照着我的指示 |
[26:06] | -Come on now. -Pull. | -现在快点 -拉 |
[26:08] | -Use your legs. -Pull. | -用你的腿 -拉 |
[26:12] | Oh, my gosh. Did you see that, Bob? | 噢 我的天啊你看到没 鲍勃 |
[26:16] | The Weenie is free. | 腊肠自由了 |
[26:18] | Let’s make a break for it, boys. | 我们快点逃走吧 各位 |
[26:20] | Deni, follow me. | 丹尼 跟我走 |
[26:22] | -Gregalach! -Run like the wind. | -开跑咯 -跑得像风一样 |
[26:25] | Wait for me. I have teeny legs. | 等等我 我的腿很短 |
[26:27] | -I’m out. I’m stuck. -I did it. | -我要出去了 我卡住了 -我成功了 |
[26:32] | Take cover! | 寻找掩护 |
[26:34] | Elliot, you fool. | 艾里亚特 你这笨蛋 |
[26:36] | -Shake a leg, Weenie. -What’s going on in there? | -动作快 腊肠 -里面发生了什么事 |
[26:38] | Mr. Weenie, are you okay? | 腊肠先生 你没事吗 |
[26:42] | We did it. We’re all safe, right? | 我们成功了 我们都安全了 对吧 |
[26:44] | Okay, roll call. | 好吧 点名 |
[26:46] | -Boog? McSquizzy? Deni? Serge? -Here. | -博格 妙酷鼠 丹尼 阿吉 -这里 |
[26:48] | -Weenie? -There. | -腊肠 -那里 |
[26:50] | -Where? -Bye, now. | -哪里 -再见了 |
[26:51] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[26:52] | Well, where’s Buddy? Buddy? Sound off, Buddy. | 嗯 巴帝在哪里 巴帝 出点声音 巴帝 |
[26:56] | Here. | 这里 |
[26:58] | Well, you’ve screwed up again, you one-horn dumpling. | 嗯 你又搞砸了 你这只独角笨蛋 |
[27:00] | -How did that happen? -Oh, Elliot. | -怎么会发生这种事 -噢 艾里亚特 |
[27:02] | Imbecile. | 低能 |
[27:03] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[27:04] | -We are missing two. -ldiot. | -我们少了二个 -白痴 |
[27:07] | Blaming Elliot for blowing the escape | 责怪艾里亚特干扰逃亡 |
[27:09] | isn’t gonna help us find Mr. Weenie. | 并不能帮我们找到腊肠先生 |
[27:12] | -No, but it’s fun. -Hey, what? | -对 但这样很好玩 -嘿 什么 |
[27:14] | -Giselle’s onto something. -She is? | -吉塞尔说到重点了 -是吗 |
[27:16] | We need to find out where that RV is going. | 我们必须找出休旅车要去哪里 |
[27:18] | I know. Serge, Deni, | 我知道 阿吉 丹尼 |
[27:20] | you guys fly off and locate the RV from the sky. | 你们飞上去 从空中锁定休旅车的位置 |
[27:23] | In the meantime, we’ll stay on their trail by foot. | 同时 我们跟着他们后面走 |
[27:26] | Everybody got it? | 大家都知道了吗 |
[27:28] | -Smart girl. -Oh, yeah. | -聪明女孩 -噢 好 |
[27:31] | You call aerial surveillance a good idea? | 你说空中监视是好主意 |
[27:33] | -All right, General Giselle. -What’s with you? | -好吧 吉塞尔将军 -你是怎么了 |
[27:37] | We’re not even married yet, | 我们甚至还没结婚 |
[27:39] | and you’re already telling me what to do. | 你就已经开始告诉我该怎么做了 |
[27:41] | You need a little space? All right, yeah. No problem. | 你们需要一点空间 很好 好 没问题 |
[27:44] | -I’m just trying to save Mr. Weenie. -And there lies the problem. | -我只是试着要救腊肠先生 -问题就在这里 |
[27:47] | There’s only room for one cook in this kitchen… | 这间厨房里只有空间容纳一个厨师 |
[27:50] | …and that one cook is me and Boog. We’re partners. | 那一个厨师是我和博格 我们是伙伴 |
[27:54] | -Oh, I get it. -Finally. | -噢 我懂了 -终于 |
[27:57] | -This was starting to get awkward. -Awkward? You call this awkward? | -这开始有点尴尬了 -尴尬 你说这叫尴尬 |
[28:02] | What do you call running off in the middle of our wedding ceremony? | 那你说从我们的婚礼中逃跑叫什么 |
[28:05] | I was trying to save Mr. Weenie. | 我是试着要去救腊肠先生 |
[28:08] | Oh, we’re back to that excuse. | 噢 我们回到那个藉口了 |
[28:09] | Hey, hey, hey. Come on, now. Simmer down, y’all. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 好了 冷静下来 你们两个 |
[28:12] | That’s it. I’m going home. | 够了 我要回家了 |
[28:14] | No one’s going home. We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 没有人要回家 我们一点进展都没有 |
[28:17] | I think you should go home, Giselle. | 我想你应该回家 吉塞尔 |
[28:19] | -You’re just slowing us down. -Whatever. | -因为你只是让我们慢下来而已 -随便你说 |
[28:22] | No, she’s not. You are. | 不 她没有 是你 |
[28:25] | Boog? | 博格 |
[28:27] | Look, man, we need Giselle. She’s a great tracker. | 听着 兄弟 我们需要吉塞尔 她是很棒的追踪者 |
[28:31] | Yeah, and without her, we’d never have found Weenie… | 对 没有她 我们永远找不到腊肠 |
[28:34] | …and that giant tin-can thing. | 和那个巨大的锡罐东西 |
[28:36] | -Beginner’s luck. -Come on, Giselle. | -那只是新人的运气 -别这样 吉塞尔 |
[28:39] | We gotta stick together out here. | 我们得一起合作 |
[28:40] | We’re partners, right? | 我们是伙伴 对吧 |
[28:44] | Boog. You traitor. And you, traitor-ette. | 博格 你这叛徒 还有你 女叛徒 |
[28:50] | Enjoy your newfound partnership. | 享受你们新发现的合伙关系吧 |
[28:52] | Oh, come on, Elliot. Look. | 噢 够了 艾里亚特 听着 |
[28:53] | I don’t need any of you. | 我不需要你们任何一个人 |
[28:54] | I’ll find Mr. Weenie on my own. Solo. | 我会自己一个人找到腊肠先生 独自一人 |
[28:58] | Hey, you’re going the wrong way, you choob. | 嘿 你走错方向了 你这笨蛋 |
[29:01] | Oh, thank you very much. It’s a shortcu. | 噢 非常感谢你 这是捷径 |
[29:09] | I’m okay, everybody. | 我没事 各位 |
[29:12] | -You don’t care. -Not really. | -你们不在乎 -一点都不 |
[29:15] | Was that too harsh? | 那太恶劣了吧 |
[29:25] | -We must follow the road, eh? -You think? | -我们必须跟着这条路吗 -你觉得呢 |
[29:32] | Come on. Let’s cut through the forest. | 快点 我们穿过森林 |
[29:35] | Weenie, I am coming for you, buddy. | 腊肠 我来找你了 兄弟 |
[29:39] | I am a wonderful tracker. | 我是很棒的追踪者 |
[29:42] | I think Boog can fly faster than you, huh? | 我想连博格都可以飞得 比你更快吧 |
[29:45] | A million laughs. | 笑死人了 |
[29:48] | So are we having fun yet? | 我们玩得够开心了吗 |
[29:50] | Weenie is right around here, and I am gonna. | 腊肠就在附近 我要 |
[29:55] | Wiener tracks! Yes, vindication! | 羊肠小径 好 没错 |
[29:57] | I’ve got your track, I’ve got your scent, and here I come. | 我找到你的路 我闻到你的味道 我来咯 |
[30:02] | That’s a road, not a landing strip. | 这是一条路 不是起降跑道 |
[30:03] | Pull up. | 向上飞 |
[30:05] | Hurry. Watch the ribs. | 快点 小心肋骨 |
[30:09] | Well, it’s official. Weenie is not up here. | 嗯 很明显 腊肠不在这里 |
[30:17] | A whole herd of wieners. | 一堆羊肠小径 |
[30:19] | Oh, but these are Weenie’s tracks right here. | 噢 不过这些是腊肠的足迹 |
[30:21] | He’s an alpha wiener. | 他最会留足迹了 |
[30:23] | Wonder why my jaw hurts. Oh, well. More tracks. | 不知道我的下巴为什么痛 噢 嗯 更多小路 |
[30:33] | Oh, we’re here. | 噢 我们到了 |
[30:34] | Hey, good to see you there, Bob. There’s a spot open on the right. | 嘿 很高兴看到你 鲍勃 右边有一个空位 |
[30:42] | Aren’t you excited, Mr. Weenie? | 你不兴奋吗 腊肠先生 |
[30:43] | You get to see all of your old friends again. | 你又能看到你所有的老朋友了 |
[30:46] | And don’t worry, snookums. | 别担心 小东西 |
[30:47] | Mama will make sure that nothing bad happens… | 妈妈会确定没有坏事发生 |
[30:49] | …to her little snuggly-wuggly ever again. | 在她的小家伙身上 |
[30:53] | Bob, do you have the lnvisible Pet Fortress… | 鲍勃 你有带隐形宠物要塞 |
[30:55] | …Electric Shock Collar? | 电击项圈吗 |
[30:57] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[31:00] | Oh, that was nice. Thank you. | 噢 这样舒服多了 谢谢 |
[31:06] | What’s the matter, Bob? It’s not working? | 怎么了 鲍勃 没有用吗 |
[31:11] | Oh, good, it does work. | 噢 很好 有用 |
[31:13] | Don’t worry, Mr. Weenie, it’s more comfortable than it looks. | 别担心 腊肠先生 它比看起来舒服多了 |
[31:17] | Now, remember, stay inside the lnvisible Pet Fortress. | 现在 记住留在隐形宠物要塞里 |
[31:21] | Rufus, darling, is that Mr. Weenie? | 鲁福斯 亲爱的 那是腊肠先生吗 |
[31:24] | Well, butter my behind and call me a biscuit. | 嗯 你说得一点都没错 |
[31:26] | Let’s go smell him. | 我们去闻他吧 |
[31:28] | Now you’ll be safe, my little love muffin. | 现在你安全了 我的小松饼 |
[31:31] | Have fun with your friends. | 和你的朋友好好玩 |
[31:32] | Mommy and Bob are gonna go have some grown-up time with the adults. | 妈咪和鲍勃要去和大人过大人的时光 |
[31:36] | Hey, I found Weenie. | 嘿 我找到腊肠了 |
[31:37] | -Oh, Mr. Weenie. -Well, hey, short and long. | -噢 腊肠先生 -嗯 嘿 短腿腊肠 |
[31:40] | -How you been? -My friends. | -你过得怎样 -我的朋友 |
[31:42] | -It’s Mr. Weenie. -How you doing, Mr. Weenie? | -是腊肠先生 -你好吗 腊肠先生 |
[31:45] | Deni. Look, there’s Mr. Weenie. | 丹尼 你看 是腊肠先生 |
[31:48] | Weenie. | 腊肠 |
[31:50] | We must return to base for reinforcements, huh? | 我们必须回到基地找援军吧 |
[31:53] | Good plan. | 好计划 |
[31:55] | How you doing, Mr. Weenie? Good to see you. | 你好吗 腊肠先生 真高兴见到你 |
[31:57] | Oh, I’ve missed you all so much. | 噢 我好想念你 |
[31:58] | It’s been so long since I’ve had a proper greeting. | 从我有正规的问候以来已经好久了 |
[32:01] | -It’s Weenie, all right. -Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | -是腊肠 很好 -噢 对 噢 对 |
[32:03] | -Give me a hug. -Stop. | -给我抱一下 -停止 |
[32:06] | Don’t crowd him. | 别围着他 |
[32:07] | This dog has just been through the unthinkable. | 这只狗经历了难以想像的事 |
[32:11] | -The what? -Don’t even think it. | -什么 -想都别想 |
[32:14] | Why? You don’t have to be rude. | 干嘛 你不必这么没礼貌 |
[32:15] | Poor Weenie. Poor, poor Weenie. | 可怜的腊肠 可怜 可怜的腊肠 |
[32:19] | Who knows the horrors you’ve seen? | 谁知道你见过的恐怖 |
[32:21] | -What horrors? -Don’t worry. | -什么恐怖 -别担心 |
[32:23] | -We will get through it together. -Actually, it wasn’t that bad. | -我们会一起熬过去 -事实上 没那么糟 |
[32:26] | I know. It was worse. | 我知道 更糟糕 |
[32:30] | -I’ve been through it too. -Really? | -我也经历过 -真的 |
[32:32] | Oh, Fifi. | 噢 菲菲 |
[32:34] | Will he ever be the old Mr. Weenie we knew and loved? | 他会是我们认识 并挚爱的腊肠先生吗 |
[32:37] | -We can only hope. -But I am the same. | -我们只能希望 -但我还是一样 |
[32:39] | We’ll have to see how much damage… | 我们必须看那些狡诈的野生动物 |
[32:41] | …those insidious wilds have done to him. | 对他做了多少伤害 |
[32:43] | “lnsidious wilds”? Nein, the wild animals are my friends. | “狡诈的野生动物” 不 野生动物是我的朋友 |
[32:48] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[32:49] | Your friends? Your friends? | 你的朋友 你的朋友 |
[32:52] | It is worse than I could have ever imagined. | 这比我能想像的更糟糕 |
[32:54] | Your friends? It’s worse than I could have ever imagined. | 你的朋友 这比我想像得更糟糕 |
[32:57] | He’s gone…feral. | 他变 野生了 |
[33:01] | -Feral? -What’s that mean? | -野生 -这是什么意思 |
[33:03] | Fifi, what shall we do? | 菲菲 我们应该怎么办 |
[33:05] | You heard the lassie. What do we do? | 你听见少女说的话 我们要怎么办 |
[33:07] | -Can he be helped? -Yes. | -能帮他吗 -能 |
[33:09] | But it won’t be pretty. | 但不会很愉快 |
[33:12] | Prepare… the tent. | 准备好 帐篷 |
[33:16] | -The tent? -Not the tent. | -帐篷 -不要是帐篷 |
[33:19] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[33:21] | The tent. | 就是帐篷 |
[33:25] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[33:42] | Hey, hey, hey, check it out. They’re back. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 快点看 他们回来了 |
[33:44] | Well, it’s about time. | 嗯 也应该是时候了 |
[33:46] | Down below. Friends. | 就在下面 朋友 |
[33:47] | -Our friends. -We’re low on fuel. | -我们的朋友 -我们的燃料快没了 |
[33:50] | Dive. | 俯冲 |
[33:52] | Look, man, here they come. | 看啊他们来了 |
[33:55] | -Serge, are you okay? -Did you find Mr. Weenie? | -阿吉 你没事吗 -你找到腊肠先生了吗 |
[33:58] | -Relax. Deep breaths. -Where is he? | -放轻松 深呼吸 -他在哪里 |
[34:00] | Come on, breathe for me. In and out. | 快点 为我呼吸 吸和吐 |
[34:02] | What did you find? | 你找到什么 |
[34:06] | -Where’s Weenie? -What she says. Where’s Weenie? | -腊肠在哪里 -她说什么 腊肠在哪里 |
[34:08] | -Where is he? -What is he doing? | -他在哪里 -他在干嘛 |
[34:11] | How many syllables? Sounds like… | 多少音节 听起来好像 |
[34:13] | I think I got it. He’s in a tree. | 我想我懂了 他在树上 |
[34:15] | -He’s in a tree house. A birdhouse. -Woods. | -他在一间树屋 鸟屋 -森林 |
[34:17] | -His eggs are hatching. -He has bird flu. | -他的蛋要孵化了 -他得禽流感 |
[34:20] | -He’s underwater. -ln a lagoon. | -他在水底下 -在一个 湖 |
[34:21] | -He works in a shrimp boat. -He’s in the ocean. | -他在捕虾船上工作 -他在海里 |
[34:24] | -ln a sub. -He’s wearing a wet suit. | -在潜水艇里 -他穿着潜水衣 |
[34:26] | -This is it. At a zoo. -ln a cage. | -我知道了 在动物园 -在笼子里 |
[34:27] | -He’s joined a traveling circus. -He was eaten by a lion in a cage. | -他加入了巡回马戏团 -他被笼子里的狮子吃掉了 |
[34:31] | He’s a clown. No, no, no. It’s a freak show. | 他是个小丑 不 不 不 是一个怪节目 |
[34:34] | Hello? We found Mr. Weenie. | 喂 我们找到腊肠先生了 |
[34:38] | Like Deni was saying… | 就像丹尼说的 |
[34:40] | …Mr. Weenie is over the trees, past the lake and the mountain… | 腊肠先生在树上 越过湖和山 |
[34:43] | …at the campsite with some dogs. And two cats. | 在营地和一些狗一起 还有两只猫 |
[34:47] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[34:49] | -Let’s do this. Tell me something. -No, stop! | -我们前进 告诉我一些事 -不 站住 |
[34:54] | Oh, I’m peched. | 噢 我快挂了 |
[34:59] | Past the mountains, huh? Here’s an idea. | 越过山吗 我有个主意 |
[35:02] | What do you say we all rest for the night, huh? | 我们休息一晚 你们觉得怎样呢 |
[35:05] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[35:07] | Come on, Weenie. Just do it. | 好了 腊肠 做吧 |
[35:09] | You know you want to. It’s inside you. | 你知道你想要 就在你的体内 |
[35:11] | Just do it, boy. | 只要照做 孩子 |
[35:12] | -Do it for pets everywhere, Weenie. -Never! | -为了各地的宠物而做 腊肠 -绝不 |
[35:15] | -Just do it. -Better do what the basset says. | -做了就是了 -最好照着长耳猎犬的话去做 |
[35:18] | Hurry up, before Fifi gets here. Too late. | 快点 在菲菲到这里之前 啊 太迟了 |
[35:22] | Is it done yet? Did he do it? Is it over? Is it done? | 做完了没 他做了吗 结束了吗 完成了吗 |
[35:25] | Did we do this? Is it over? Are we finished? | 我们做了吗 结束了吗 我们完成了吗 |
[35:27] | -Roberto. -Fifi, it was great. | -罗伯特 -菲菲 这太棒了 |
[35:30] | You missed it. Too bad. Let’s go. | 你错过了 太可惜了 我们走吧 |
[35:33] | -The real answer, Rufus? -We tried everything. | -真正的答案 鲁福斯 -我们尝试了一切 |
[35:36] | Boy’s locked up like a rusty gate. | 他像个生锈的大门一样 把自己锁起来 |
[35:38] | Oh, Weenie, you can make this stop at any time. | 噢 腊肠 你随时可以停止这一切 |
[35:44] | All you have to do is… | 你只需要 |
[35:47] | …roll over. | 打滚 |
[35:49] | Roll over. | 打滚 |
[35:51] | -He keeps saying that. -All right, then. | -他一直这么说 -那好吧 |
[35:53] | We’re going to have to turn this up a notch. | 我们必须提高一个等级 |
[35:57] | -I don’t really see the point. -Rufus, get the instruments. | -我实在看不出会有什么用 -鲁福斯 去拿器具 |
[36:04] | Here you are. | 拿来了 |
[36:06] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[36:08] | Roberto, hand me the stick. | 罗伯特 把棍子给我 |
[36:11] | Oh, boy. | 噢 天啊 |
[36:13] | Listen carefully. Do as I say. | 注意听 照我说的做 |
[36:19] | Please, no. | 拜托不要 |
[36:21] | Fetch. | 拿回来 |
[36:23] | -Go on, Weenie, fetch. -Come on, Weenie. | -去啊腊肠 拿回来 -快点 腊肠 |
[36:25] | Come on, Weenie. Now, come on. | 快点 腊肠 现在 快点 |
[36:27] | Get the stick. Go on, go on. | 去拿棍子 去啊去啊 |
[36:28] | Come on, Weenie. | 快点 腊肠 |
[36:30] | -You’re almost there. You can do it. -Go, Weenie, fetch. | -你差点做到了 你做得到 -去啊腊肠 拿回来 |
[36:33] | I’m a wild. I’m a wild animal. | 我是野生动物 我是野生动物 |
[36:34] | -And again with the nein. -You are trying my patience. | -又是这样 -你是在测试我的耐心 |
[36:38] | You are no longer a wild animal. | 你不再是野生动物了 |
[36:42] | You are a domestic pet… | 你是饲养的宠物 |
[36:45] | …and domestic pets must obey their master. | 而饲养的宠物必须服从他们的主人 |
[36:50] | Now, hand me the squeaky toy. | 现在 把吱吱叫玩具拿给我 |
[36:54] | -No. -Yes! | -不 -要 |
[36:56] | Okay, I hear you. Calm down. Relax. | 好吧 我听到了 冷静点 放轻松 |
[36:58] | Yes, yes. | 要 就是要 |
[36:58] | Squeak, squeak. | 吱吱 吱吱 |
[37:01] | -It’s a wild! -He’s so blue. | -他是野生动物 -他好蓝噢 |
[37:03] | Not the Sunday edition. | 不是周日版 |
[37:05] | Quick, Buddy, hop on. | 快点 巴帝 跳上来 |
[37:07] | -He’s getting away. -Please, Fifi, no running. | -他逃走了 -拜托 菲菲 不要跑 |
[37:10] | Buddy, get the electric collar off. I’ll stall them. Hurry! | 巴帝 把电子项圈弄掉 我来困住他们 快点 |
[37:15] | -Help us out, Charlene! -Oh, I can’t. I got my rollers in. | -帮帮我们 夏琳 -噢 不行 我被缠住了 |
[37:19] | -Weenie, you’re so fast. -Careful, Roger. You could. | -腊肠 你好快 -小心 罗杰 你会 |
[37:22] | -Too late. -Go, Weenie, go! | -太迟了 -加油 腊肠 加油 |
[37:24] | Want another Shirley Temple there, wild man? | 想要再一个秀兰邓波吗 野人 |
[37:27] | Oh, my, what’s that? Is that Mr. Weenie? | 噢 天啊什么声音 是腊肠先生吗 |
[37:33] | Spread out. | 散开 |
[37:35] | I’m gonna take five. | 我要数到五 |
[37:36] | Cut them off. | 阻止他们 |
[37:42] | -Buddy, hurry. -I’m trying. | -巴帝 快点 -我在试了 |
[37:51] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[37:54] | -We did it. -Now get this sweater off. | -我们成功了 -现在把这件毛衣弄掉 |
[37:56] | It itches. | 好痒 |
[37:59] | -That’s nasty. -I have had it. | -真惨 -我受够了 |
[38:02] | No more. The wild animals have pushed me too far! | 再也不要了 野生动物把我逼得太过份了 |
[38:06] | The next wild I see crawl out of that forest… | 要是我看到从森林里爬出来的 下一只野生动物 |
[38:09] | …if they don’t have their papers, | 如果他们没有文件证明 |
[38:12] | they are getting a full Fifi smackdown! | 他们就要受到完整的菲菲攻击 |
[38:14] | This is war! | 这就是战争 |
[38:18] | Oh, Fifi. | 噢 菲菲 |
[38:19] | I really don’t have the stomach for this. | 我真的没有胃口 |
[38:21] | He smells like bad barbecue. | 他闻起来好像烤焦了 |
[38:24] | Mr. Weenie, are you all right? | 腊肠先生 你没事吧 |
[38:27] | Mr. Weenie, where are you? | 腊肠先生 你在哪里 |
[38:29] | He’s gone, Bob. Oh, no. | 他走了 鲍勃 噢 不 |
[38:32] | We just found him, and now he’s gone again. | 我们刚找到他 现在他又走了 |
[38:36] | Weenie. My poor Weenie. | 腊肠 我可怜的腊肠 |
[38:39] | I wanna go home, Bob. Please take me home. | 我想回家了 鲍勃 请带我回家 |
[38:50] | Now, I’ve heard some folks say… | 现在我听到有些人说 |
[38:53] | …the squirrel child still roams these parts. | 松鼠孩子还在这附近流浪 |
[38:57] | And some nights, when the moon is full… | 有些晚上 在满月时 |
[39:00] | …and his monstrous buck teeth ache to nibble… | 他巨大的牙齿很想咬人 |
[39:04] | …you might, if you’re unlucky, hear his bloodcurdling cry! | 如果你不走运 你可能会听到他令人毛骨悚然的叫声 |
[39:14] | -Run! -Let’s move! | -跑啊 -我们走 |
[39:21] | Sorry. All that food. | 抱歉 都是那些食物 |
[39:25] | It’s making me… | 让我 |
[39:27] | -Making me hungry. -ls he kidding? | -让我觉得好饿 -他在开玩笑吗 |
[39:29] | I’m so exhausted, I couldn’t eat a wee morsel. | 我好累 我连一口都吃不下 |
[39:37] | That hits the spot. | 饱了 |
[39:45] | Great. Even my roasting stick is weak and pathetic. | 太好了 甚至我的烤树枝都脆弱又可怜 |
[39:48] | Hey. Don’t that look just like my man, Elli.? | 嘿 那不是看起来很像 我的兄弟 艾鹿 |
[39:53] | What was with Elliot this morning anyway? | 艾里亚特今天早上到底是怎么了 |
[39:56] | Oh, hey. I wonder what’s in here. | 噢 嘿 不知道里面有什么 |
[40:00] | Yes. Check this out. | 对 看看这个 |
[40:02] | This is a little something Beth taught me. | 这是贝丝教我的小把戏 |
[40:10] | These are called s’mores. | 这些叫做巧克力夹棉花糖 |
[40:13] | Try some. They take your mind off of everything. | 试一点 可以分散你的注意力 |
[40:15] | Clear your head. You ain’t gonna have nothing on your mind. | 清理你的头脑 你的脑袋里会什么都没有 |
[40:18] | I hope it works. | 我希望有用 |
[40:22] | You know what? I’m glad Elliot’s out of my life. | 你知道吗 我很高兴艾里亚特离开了我的生活 |
[40:24] | Come on. I know you guys exchanged some words back there… | 别这样 我知道你们有一点争执 |
[40:27] | …but you’re meant for each other. | 但是你们是天生一对 |
[40:29] | -He’s crazy about you. -Really? | -他为你疯狂 -真的 |
[40:32] | I bet Elliot’s never once mentioned that he loves me. | 我赌艾里亚特从没提过他爱我 |
[40:36] | Has he? | 对吧 |
[40:38] | Come on, we’re guys. We talk about guy stuff. | 够了 我们是男性耶 我们谈男性的事情 |
[40:41] | You know, like sports. | 你知道 像运动 |
[40:44] | Rabbit bowling, rabbit tennis, hockey with rabbits. | 兔子保龄球 兔子网球 兔子曲棍球 |
[40:48] | -I’ll take that as a no. -All right. | -就知道他没有说过 -好吧 |
[40:50] | Take this marshmallow, for example. It’s great all by itself. | 拿这颗棉花糖为例 它本身很棒 |
[40:54] | It’s soft, fluffy and sweet. Like you, Giselle. | 柔软 蓬松又甜甜的 就像你 吉塞尔 |
[40:58] | Oh, Boog, you’re embarrassing yourself. | 噢 博格 你不要再来这一套了 |
[41:00] | Stay with me. Now, check out this chocolate bar. | 继续听我说 现在 看看这个巧克力棒 |
[41:02] | It’s awesome too. | 它也很棒 |
[41:03] | It’s full of caffeine and sugar, and it make you spazz out. | 充满咖啡因和糖 让你疯狂 |
[41:07] | Like Elliot. | 就像艾里亚特 |
[41:08] | And even though on their own, both are great… | 即使它们两者都很棒 |
[41:11] | …neither are perfect, in my opinion. | 却都不完美 这是我的意见 |
[41:13] | But they are perfect together. | 但是它们在一起时 就很完美了 |
[41:16] | Come on. Give it a try. | 来吧 试试看 |
[41:19] | That’s it. There you go. | 就是这样 你吃吧 |
[41:25] | You’re right, Boog. | 你说得对 博格 |
[41:26] | -This is really good. -That’s what I’m talking about. | -真的很好吃 -这正是我说的 |
[41:28] | Unfortunately, some chocolate bars feel that being in a s’more… | 很不幸 有些巧克力棒觉得 和棉花糖夹在一起 |
[41:32] | …is too much commitment and would rather run free… | 有太多束缚而宁愿自由 |
[41:35] | …instead of settling for some marshmallow. | 不愿为了棉花糖而安定下来 |
[41:37] | -You’re missing the point. -Now that the wedding’s off… | -你搞错重点了 -既然婚礼取消了 我们也玩完了 |
[41:40] | …I bet Elliot’s singing a new tune and having the time of his life. | 我打赌艾里亚特会很高兴 度过他快乐的单身生活 |
[41:44] | Cold. So cold. | 冷 好冷 |
[41:49] | I don’t need anybody. I can take care of myself. | 我不需要任何人 我可以照顾我自己 |
[42:19] | This. This is a good character-building moment. | 这是很好的个性塑造时刻 |
[42:23] | Elliot, remember, you are a wild creature toughing it out. | 艾里亚特 记住你是坚强的野生动物 |
[42:28] | I’ll find Mr. Weenie all by myself. | 我会自己一个人找到腊肠先生 |
[42:31] | I don’t need anybody. And I definitely don’t need a girlfriend. | 我不需要任何人 我绝对不需要一个女朋友 |
[42:36] | So what if she tucks me in at night, or listens to my problems? | 她晚上替我盖被 或倾听我的问题又怎样 |
[42:40] | Makes really good pine-cone crunchies… | 做出很棒的松果点心 |
[42:42] | …or rubs my head when I have sickies? | 或是当我生病时 轻抚我的头 |
[42:45] | Criminy, what have I done? | 真可耻 我干了什么好事 |
[42:50] | Giselle! | 吉塞尔 |
[42:57] | Breaker, breaker. Let’s put the pedal to the metal. | 呼叫 呼叫 我们出发吧 |
[43:00] | Ten-four. | 收到 |
[43:01] | Roberto, come on now. | 罗伯特 快点来 |
[43:03] | Hurry up. Time to go to Pet Paradiso. | 快点 要去宠物天堂了 |
[43:06] | Did you hear that, Fif? I’m so excited. | 你听到没 菲菲 我好兴奋 |
[43:10] | I’m looking forward to the water slides and the buffet… | 我期待去滑水还有吃到饱 |
[43:13] | …and the pool and the babes. | 还有池子和宝贝 |
[43:16] | How about you, Fifi? | 你呢 菲菲 |
[43:20] | -Easy does it. Keep that ice pack on. -Shut up! | -放轻松 继续敷着冰袋 -闭嘴 |
[43:24] | Good advice, bud. | 好建议 兄弟 |
[43:32] | Here. | 这里 |
[43:35] | -Here. -What Deni’s trying to say is… | -这里 -丹尼想说的是 |
[43:37] | …this is where the Weenie was. | 这是腊肠昨天待的地方 |
[43:39] | -Gone. -Oh, that’s just great. | -走了 -噢 真是太棒了 |
[43:42] | -Well, let’s check it out. -I’m on it. | -嗯 我们来查查看 -我来了 |
[43:48] | What have we here? Aye, Mr. Weenie was definitely here. | 这里有什么 对 腊肠先生绝对在这里 |
[43:52] | Come on, Squiz. What else you got for me? | 快点 妙酷鼠 你还有什么消息 |
[43:55] | And over here, a titanic battle ensued. | 接着在这里发生了一场大战 |
[43:58] | A battle? Are you serious? | 大战 你说真的吗 |
[44:00] | -ls he for real? -Wait, wait, look. | -他是说真的吗 -等等 等等 看 |
[44:03] | And here, the unspeakable happened. | 还有这里 发生了不能说的事 |
[44:07] | -What? -What’s the unspeakable? | -什么 -什么事不能说 |
[44:09] | It’s unspeakable because the tracks end here. I got bupkis. | 不能说是因为脚印在这里结束 我没线索了 |
[44:12] | -Oh, brother, you got to be ki. -Where do you think they went? | -噢 兄弟 你一定在开 -你想他们去哪里了 |
[44:15] | How would I know? I’m a tracker, not a bleeding psychic. | 我怎么知道 我是追踪者 不是该死的灵媒 |
[44:20] | -What do you think, Boog? -I don’t know. | -你觉得怎样 博格 -我不知道 |
[44:23] | If only we had some kind of a sign. | 但愿我们有一些线索 |
[44:27] | -Come on, everyone. -Oh, I hope this is the right way. | -走吧 各位 -噢 我希望是这边没错 |
[44:30] | 宠物天堂 | |
[44:31] | Stay sharp and keep your eyes peeled. | 保持敏锐 睁大你们的眼睛 |
[44:36] | Fifi, would you take a gander at this? | 菲菲 你能看一眼这个吗 |
[44:40] | This, my half-pint friend, puts the P in “paradise.” | 这是我有钱的朋友 所建造的”天堂” |
[44:45] | Oh, Roberto. | 噢 罗伯特 |
[44:47] | -I can’t. I can’t do this. -Come on, Fifi. | -我不能 我做不到 -可以啦 菲菲 |
[44:49] | I think a bald spot makes you look more sophisticated. | 我觉得秃一块让你看起来更成熟 |
[44:53] | -Singe is the new pompadour. -Oh, shut up! | -烧毛是新流行呢 -噢 闭嘴 |
[44:56] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[45:02] | We gave him everything he could’ve ever wanted, right, Bob? | 我们给他想要的一切 对吧 鲍勃 |
[45:08] | I don’t know if we should go on living without him, Bob. | 我不知道我们是否应该继续过着 没有他的生活 鲍勃 |
[45:12] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[45:13] | He would want us to go on living our lives, wouldn’t he, Bob? | 他会想要我们继续生活下去 不是吗 鲍勃 |
[45:16] | Road hog! | 占用车道 |
[45:19] | I knew you’d agree. | 我就知道你同意 |
[45:23] | I’m free, I’m free | 我自由了 我自由了 |
[45:24] | Sing it with me, Buddy. | 和我一起唱 巴帝 |
[45:25] | Free at last, free at last | 终于自由了 终于自由了 |
[45:28] | What monstrosity is that? | 那是什么怪物 |
[45:31] | Scary. | 可怕 |
[45:35] | Elliot? | 艾里亚特 |
[45:38] | Where are the others? | 其他人在哪里 |
[45:39] | Oh, they’re rescuing Mr. Weenie and Buddy. | 噢 他们去救腊肠先生和巴帝 |
[45:42] | -Hey, Buddy. -Hi there. | -嘿 巴帝 -你好 |
[45:44] | -But Weenie. -And Buddy. | -但是腊肠 -和巴帝 |
[45:45] | . are free like you. | 像你一样自由 |
[45:46] | Oh, yeah. I’m free. | 噢 对 我自由了 |
[45:49] | Free to be alone for the rest of my life. | 自由得要孤独过下半辈子 |
[45:52] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[45:53] | Our friends are heading to Pet Paradiso. | 我们的朋友前往宠物天堂了 |
[45:57] | Have them get me a T-shirt. | 叫他们替我买件汗衫 |
[45:59] | The pets, they hate the wilds. | 那些宠物 他们恨野生动物 |
[46:02] | They’re in serious danger. Wake up, mein Freund. | 他们有很大的危险性 醒一醒 我的朋友 |
[46:07] | Weenie. When did you get here? | 腊肠 你何时到这里的 |
[46:09] | Don’t you see? Boog, McSquizzy, Giselle. | 你不懂吗 博格 妙酷鼠 吉塞尔 |
[46:12] | -They’ll all be torn to pieces. -Torn to pizzas? | -他们会被撕成碎片 -撕成披萨 |
[46:15] | -Pieces, you Strudelkopf. -Pieces. | -是碎片 你这糊涂虫 -碎片 |
[46:17] | -Giselle’s in trouble? -Yeah, Giselle! | -吉塞尔有麻烦了 -对 吉塞尔 |
[46:20] | Well, why didn’t you say so? Giselle, my love! | 嗯 你干嘛不早说 吉塞尔 我的爱 |
[46:23] | -I’m coming to save you! -You’re going the wrong way. | -我来救你了 -你走错方向了 |
[46:27] | No, I’m not.! | 不 我没有 |
[46:30] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[46:35] | Look at all those RVs. | 看那些休旅车 |
[46:37] | Weenie must be here. | 腊肠一定在这里 |
[46:40] | So how are we gonna get inside? | 那我们要怎么进去里面 |
[46:41] | I’m a grizzly. No biggie. We’ll just walk in. | 我是灰熊 没什么 我们只要走进去 |
[46:45] | Look, just like that little guy. | 看 就像那个小家伙 |
[46:47] | Wild animal breach. | 野生动物入侵 |
[46:52] | Okay. Who’s got the next brilliant idea? | 好吧 谁有下一个好主意 |
[46:55] | Aye, it’s easy. We could tunnel our way in. | 啊很容易 我们可以挖地道进去 |
[46:57] | Or we could fly you all in. | 或者我们可以载你们飞进去 |
[46:59] | Oh, there’s a great idea. | 噢 真是好主意 |
[47:00] | A 1-pound bag of crazy lifting a 1200-pound bag of lazy. | 一磅的疯子拉着 一千两百磅的懒虫 |
[47:05] | -What? I’m 900 pounds. -That’s crap. | -什么 我才九百磅 -胡说八道 |
[47:08] | Oh, you think you so tough? | 噢 你以为你很强悍吗 |
[47:10] | Come on, is that your best shot? | 好了 这就是你最强的一击吗 |
[47:11] | -What do you got? -Stop it. | -你有什么本事 -闭嘴 |
[47:13] | -Stop it! -Shove off. | -闭嘴 -离开 |
[47:14] | Grow up, you two. | 长大点 你们两个 |
[47:16] | Now, come on. Let’s stay on track. | 现在 好了 我们继续走小路 |
[47:20] | It looks safe enough. | 看起来够安全 |
[47:23] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[47:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[47:36] | Come on, spit it out. | 够了 说出来 |
[47:39] | Oh, you’re so beautiful. | 噢 你好漂亮 |
[47:42] | -Just like Mama. -Okay. | -就像妈妈 -好吧 |
[47:43] | I see a woman and her dog. | 我看到一个女人和她的狗 |
[47:45] | Yeah. Look again. | 对 再看下去 |
[47:51] | -Oh, I’m gonna have nightmares! -Quiet. | -噢 我会作恶梦 -安静 |
[47:54] | Come along, Jezzabelle. Heel. | 跟好了 杰瑟贝尔 跟过来 |
[47:56] | Hey, are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 嘿 你们在想的事 和我在想的一样吗 |
[47:59] | Definitely. | 绝对是 |
[48:01] | There we go. Perfecto. | 我们好了 很完美 |
[48:05] | This is not at all what I was thinking. | 这完全不是我在想的事 |
[48:07] | -This’ll never work. -Yeah. | -这绝不会成功 -对 |
[48:09] | Sure it will. We look great. | 当然会 我们看起来很棒 |
[48:13] | What? I could sell this. | 怎么 我可以让人相信 |
[48:20] | Is he serious? | 他是认真的吗 |
[48:24] | Boog, the idea is to blend in with the pets. | 博格 这个主意是混进宠物之中 |
[48:27] | She’s right. You look ridiculous. | 她说的对 你看起来很可笑 |
[48:29] | All right, fine. | 好吧 好 |
[48:30] | -But if things get all crazy. -We’ll come get you. I promise. | -但是如果事情变得很疯狂 -我们会去找你 我保证 |
[48:36] | Do I really have to wear a bow? I look like a jessie. | 我真的必须戴蝴蝶结吗 我看起来很娘娘腔 |
[48:39] | You’re supposed to be a little dog, and all little dogs wear bows. | 你应该是一只小狗 所有小狗都戴蝴蝶结 |
[48:42] | What are you two looking at? Keep an eye on them. | 你们两个在看什么 看好他们 |
[48:45] | Deni, follow me. | 丹尼 跟我来 |
[48:47] | Okay. All the time, “Deni, do this, do that.” | 好吧 老是这样”丹尼 做这个 做那个” |
[48:54] | Interesting. | 有趣 |
[48:55] | Oh, poor Fifi. | 噢 可怜的菲菲 |
[48:57] | Here. A little zinc will help protect that tender pink skin. | 好了 一点锌会帮忙 保护脆弱的粉红皮夫 |
[49:02] | Have fun now. | 现在好好玩吧 |
[49:04] | It’s not bad. | 还不错嘛 |
[49:05] | No one will even notice. | 根本没有人会注意到 |
[49:09] | No one will notice? | 没有人会注意到 |
[49:15] | -No one will notice? -Okay. | -没有人会注意到 -好吧 |
[49:17] | -No one will notice? -Okay. | -没有人会注意到 -好吧 |
[49:18] | -He noticed. He noticed. -Okay. | -他注意到 他注意到 -好吧 |
[49:20] | -I noticed. -Take it. | -我注意到 -放轻松 |
[49:22] | -You noticed. -I heard you. | -你注意到 -我听见了 |
[49:23] | -We all noticed. I noticed! -I got it. | -我们都注意到 我注意到 -我知道了 |
[49:25] | Forget about it. | 算了吧 |
[49:26] | Me and my big mouth. | 我真是大嘴巴 |
[49:27] | One king and two doggy beds. | 一张双人大床和两张狗床 |
[49:30] | And can I have synthetic pillows…? | 我可以拿到合成枕头吗 |
[49:33] | This is so weird. | 这好诡异 |
[49:41] | Classic flattop. One of my favorites. | 经典的平顶 我的最爱之一 |
[49:44] | Of all the stupid. | 全都是笨 |
[49:46] | -Quiet. -Fresh cut. Come and get it. | -安静 -刚切的 过来拿吧 |
[49:48] | This is the strangest place I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过最奇怪的地方 |
[49:50] | Let’s find Weenie and get out of here. | 我们去找腊肠 然后离开这里 |
[49:54] | Just ignore them. | 不要理他们 |
[49:56] | Keep walking. No eye contact. | 继续走 不要有眼睛接触 |
[49:58] | What you looking at, you wee bug-eyed freak? | 你看什么 你这个凸眼怪胎 |
[50:01] | McSquizzy. | 妙酷鼠 |
[50:02] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说什么 |
[50:04] | -Get down, everyone. -Go get it, boy. Fetch. | -趴下 各位 -拿回来 孩子 拿回来 |
[50:06] | Fetch. Fetch it, buddy. | 拿回来 拿回来 小子 |
[50:09] | -Mine, mine, mine. -One more. | -我的 我的 我的 -再一个 |
[50:10] | This place is giving me the skeevies. | 这地方让我起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[50:13] | Giselle! | 吉塞尔 |
[50:18] | -My spine. -We’re here. | -我的脊椎 -我们到了 |
[50:23] | This looks nothing like the brochure, right, Weenie? | 看起来一点都不像手册上说的 对吧 腊肠 |
[50:26] | Pets and their owners. | 宠物和他们的主人 |
[50:28] | They look so happy together. | 他们在一起看起来很快乐的样子 |
[50:32] | Oh, I don’t know if I can go in there without my mama. | 噢 我不知道没有我妈妈 我是否是能进去里面 |
[50:35] | Oh, forget Mama. | 噢 忘掉妈妈 |
[50:37] | Giselle. We have to get in there for Giselle. | 吉塞尔 我们必须进去里面找吉塞尔 |
[50:40] | -And the others. -It’s too much. I can’t. | -还有其他人 -这太过分了 我不行 |
[50:42] | Repeat after me: I’m wild. | “我是野生动物” |
[50:45] | I’m wild. | “我是野生动物” |
[50:47] | With conviction. | 要有说服力 |
[50:48] | I’m wild! | “我是野生动物” |
[50:50] | -What was that for? -That was payback. | -这是干什么 -这是回报 |
[50:52] | Fair enough. | 够公平 |
[50:54] | What was that for? | 这又是在干什么 |
[50:55] | That one was just for fun. Now, let’s do this! | 这只是为了好玩 现在 我们开始吧 |
[50:58] | Might be a little cold. | 可能有点冷 |
[51:01] | That looks painful. | 看起来很痛 |
[51:04] | -Too hard? -Poor guy, they stretched him out. | -太用力了 -可怜的家伙 他们在帮他伸展 |
[51:06] | Another round, Mr. Bailey? | 再一杯 贝利先生 |
[51:09] | Another round, Mr Whiskers? | 再喝一次 胡子先生 |
[51:13] | Hey there, pretty lady. | 嘿 你好 漂亮小姐 |
[51:15] | Who’s he calling a lady? | 他叫谁小姐 |
[51:17] | -Hey. -Hello, baby. | -嘿 -你好 宝贝 |
[51:20] | Beat it, Doberman pinhead. She’s taken. | 走开 短毛猎犬笨蛋 她有对象了 |
[51:22] | Good looks and funny too. | 长得好又有趣 |
[51:24] | But I was not talking to the Dalmatian, little Miss Sugar-Snack. | 但我不是跟大麦町说话 小甜心小姐 |
[51:28] | -ldiot. I’m not a girl! -Hurry along. Let’s not be rude. | -白痴 我不是女生 -快点走 我们不能没礼貌 |
[51:32] | Hey, chica. | 嘿 小妞 |
[51:33] | You take care of that body for Rico, huh? | 你替瑞可照顾好身体喔 |
[51:37] | “Take care of that bod”? | “照顾好身体” |
[51:38] | I’ll give you “Take care of that bod,” you big musclebound bag of. | 我会让你”照顾好身体” 你这个无大脑的肌肉男 |
[51:43] | There, there. I see them. | 那里 那里 我看到他们了 |
[51:44] | Look, I spotted them. | 看 我找到他们了 |
[51:45] | -I still got it, eh? -Genius. | -我还是有用吧 -天才 |
[51:47] | -Mr. Weenie. -Show yourself, laddie. | -腊肠先生 -现身吧 小子 |
[51:50] | Mr. Weenie? | 腊肠先生 |
[51:51] | Weenie? | 腊肠 |
[51:55] | Roger, something’s not right. Do you smell something fishy here? | 罗杰 有点不太对 你闻到这里有什么不对劲吗 |
[51:58] | Barracuda. | 梭鱼 |
[52:01] | Weenie. Where are you, you wee pup.? | 腊肠 你在哪里 |
[52:05] | Oh, goodness me. | 噢 我的天啊 |
[52:07] | I think we have some dogs of a different breed. | 我想我们找到不同品种的狗了 |
[52:10] | The girl with the bow, she’s mine. | 有蝴蝶结的女生 她是我的 |
[52:13] | -We have to go. -Yes, we’re late. Very late. | -我们必须走了 -对 我们迟到了 大迟到 |
[52:17] | -Stanley, it’s the fishies. -Not now, Roger. | -史丹利 有鱼 -现在别吵 罗杰 |
[52:21] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[52:22] | My friends, today justice wears a blue barrette… | 我的朋友们 今天执法者 戴了一条蓝发带 |
[52:28] | …and a rhinestone collar. | 和莱茵石项圈 |
[52:32] | Excuse me, you got a wee something right there. | 对不起 你上面有个小东西 |
[52:35] | Quiet! Squirrel! Varmint! | 闭嘴 松鼠 害虫 |
[52:38] | -Quiet! Quiet! -Come on, take it down a notch. | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -好了 不要这么激动 |
[52:42] | -Shut up! -Deni, this does not look good. | -闭嘴 -丹尼 情况看起来不妙 |
[52:44] | -Let’s go get Boog. -Bad. Very bad. | -我们去找博格 -糟了 非常糟糕 |
[52:50] | -Quiet. -Okay. | -安静 -好吧 |
[52:53] | Elliot, Weenie. Thank goodness you’re safe. | 艾里亚特 腊肠 感谢老天你们平安 |
[52:57] | -What are you doing? -Who are you? | -你要做什么 -你是谁 |
[52:59] | What do you mean? I’m your best friend. | 你在说什么 我是你最好的朋友 |
[53:01] | -McSquizzy? -McSquizzy? | -妙酷鼠 -妙酷鼠 |
[53:03] | He doesn’t even like you. | 他甚至不喜欢你 |
[53:04] | Look, I’m not talking to some random overweight sheepdog… | 听着 我不随便跟一只超重的牧羊犬 谈论 |
[53:08] | -…about my personal relationships. -It’s me, Boog. | -我的私人关系 -是我 博格 |
[53:10] | -Boog’s fatter. No way. -Elliot. | -博格更胖 不可能 -艾里亚特 |
[53:14] | It is you. Did you lose weight? | 真的是你 你减重了吗 |
[53:16] | When did you start thinking McSquizzy was your BFF? | 你何时开始认为 妙酷鼠是你最好的朋友 |
[53:20] | Well, you were hibernating, and we were hanging. | 嗯 当时你在冬眠 我们就在一起 |
[53:22] | Turns out we have a lot in common. We both like nuts. | 结果证实我们有很多共通点 我们两个都喜欢核果 |
[53:26] | -You are nuts. -Stop this insanity! | -你们都是疯子 -停止发疯 |
[53:28] | -Where are the others? -They’re inside looking for you. | -其他人在哪里 -他们在里面找你 |
[53:31] | -And they’ve been captured! -Captured? | -而且他们已经被困住了 -困住 |
[53:35] | Oh, come on. | 噢 够了吧 |
[53:36] | Boog. I’m Boog. | 博格 我是博格 |
[53:38] | No, Boog is a big fat guy. | 不 博格是个大胖子 |
[53:40] | -That’s not you. -I know. | -不是你 -我知道 |
[53:42] | I thought that he was McSquizzy too. | 我也以为他是妙酷鼠 |
[53:43] | Okay, stop. Would you all stop? | 好了 停止 你们能停止了吗 |
[53:45] | -What do you mean, captured? -They’ve been captured… | -你说困住是什么意思 -他们已经被困住了 |
[53:48] | …by a gaggle of vicious domestics. | 被一群凶恶的宠物 |
[53:50] | -Enough talk. -Hang on there, E. | -说够了 -等一下 艾 |
[53:53] | You don’t wanna go stomping on up in there. | 你不会想走进去里面吧 |
[53:55] | -You’re right. What we need is a. -Don’t say it. | -你说得对 我们需要的是 -不要说 |
[53:58] | Don’t say it. | 不要说 |
[54:01] | plan! | 计划 |
[54:04] | -This is not gonna work. -lt’ll work. | -这不可能有用 -一定有用 |
[54:06] | Don’t doubt me, number two friend. | 别怀疑我 二号朋友 |
[54:08] | -Trust the plan. -Trust the plan. | -相信计划 -相信计划 |
[54:12] | 禁止 | |
[54:14] | -Well, that was easy. -See? | -嗯 真容易 -看吧 |
[54:15] | -I told you it would work. -Hey! | -我告诉过你们会有用 -嘿 |
[54:17] | -Just a minute! -The plan’s not gonna work. | -等一下 -计划不会成功 |
[54:19] | -The plan’s not gonna work. -Be cool. Hold it together. | -计划不会成功 -冷静 镇定下来 |
[54:22] | Do you think you can just waltz right in here… | 你以为你可以轻松走进这里 |
[54:26] | …without your room key, Mrs. Schlapiano? | 不带着你的房间钥匙吗 丝奈比阿诺太太 |
[54:30] | You must’ve dropped this. | 你一定掉了这个了 |
[54:34] | A voice like an angel. | 声音就像一个天使 |
[54:37] | -I wonder where I left my room key. -Wait a second! | -不知道我把房间钥匙掉在哪里了 -等一下 |
[54:41] | Nice try. | 试得好 |
[54:43] | You’re not fooling anyone with that phony disguise. | 你用这种伪装是骗不了任何人的 |
[54:46] | What are you wearing, a porcupine on your head? | 你戴了什么东西 一只豪猪在你头上吗 |
[54:49] | Get out of here, you vagrant. | 滚开这里 你这无赖 |
[54:51] | -We made it. -Yeah, that worked well. | -我们成功了 -对 非常有用 |
[54:53] | Well, yes, because we had a plan. | 嗯 对 因为我们有计划 |
[54:57] | Giselle. Giselle, where are you? | 吉塞尔 吉塞尔 你在哪里 |
[55:01] | Go. | 下去了 |
[55:05] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[55:08] | Help! Somebody, help us! | 救命 来人啊救我们 |
[55:10] | Scream all you like. The humans can’t hear you from here. | 随你高兴大叫 人类听不到你在这里 |
[55:14] | And the house pets… | 而宠物 |
[55:16] | …well, they hate wilds just as much as I do! | 嗯 他们就和我一样痛恨野生动物 |
[55:20] | When I get free, you’re gonna pay for this… | 当我自由后 你就会付出代价了 |
[55:24] | …you big tube, you numpty, you big lassie’s blouse. | 你这大草包 你这个笨蛋 你这个波大无脑的女人 |
[55:28] | Watch your language, varmint. There’s a lady present. | 注意你的用词 这里有女性在 |
[55:30] | What a vile little creature. | 真邪恶的小生物 |
[55:32] | My friends, it is time to tame these savage beasts. | 我的朋友 是驯服这些野蛮动物的时候了 |
[55:41] | You gotta be kidding me, right? | 你一定在跟我开玩笑 对吧 |
[55:43] | Hey, Fif. Are you sure we can’t let the little girl squirrel go? | 嘿 菲菲 你确定我们不能放小母松鼠走吗 |
[55:47] | Yeah. Let the little girl squirrel go. | 对 让小母松鼠走 |
[55:49] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[55:51] | Roberto, you know what to do. | 罗伯特 你知道怎么做 |
[55:54] | Wha? I don’t know what you mean. | 什么 我不知道你的意思 |
[55:55] | Collar them, you fool. | 给他们戴上项圈 你这笨蛋 |
[55:57] | -Collar them, collar them, collar them. -I hear you. | -戴上项圈 戴上项圈 戴上项圈 -我听到了 |
[55:59] | -Okay. -Collar them, collar them… | -好吧 -戴上项圈 戴上项圈 |
[56:01] | -…you fool. -Calm down. Okay. | -你这笨蛋 -冷静点 好吧 |
[56:04] | -The pool, so tempting. -Forget the pool. | -游泳池 真诱惑 -别管游泳池 |
[56:06] | -Elliot’s right. -Remember the objective. | -艾里亚特说的对 -记得目标 |
[56:08] | -Oh, sweet libations. -Control yourself. | -噢 甜美的酒 -控制你自己 |
[56:11] | -The buffet. Wiener schnitzel? -No. Forget food. | -自助餐 炸小牛肉片 -不 别管食物 |
[56:13] | -Strudel. -He’s not listening. | -果馅饼 -他没在听 |
[56:15] | -Mama’s favorite. -Oh, nuts. | -妈妈的最爱 -噢 疯了 |
[56:19] | Boog, grab him. | 博格 抓住他 |
[56:20] | -Weenie. -Come on. Come back here. | -腊肠 -好了 回来这里 |
[56:22] | -Way to go, Boog. -You go on ahead. | -去追他 博格 -你继续找 |
[56:24] | I’ll catch up. | 我会追上你 |
[56:26] | Leave us alone. Help! | 别烦我们 救命 |
[56:29] | -Try this. -Thanks. | -试试这个 -谢了 |
[56:30] | -Help! -Giselle. | -救命 -吉塞尔 |
[56:32] | You fuzz ball, you’ll never get away with this. | 你这绒毛球 你会付出代价的 |
[56:35] | Oh, but I already have. | 噢 但那是不可能的 |
[56:38] | Oh, but you already haven’t. | 噢 但你会付出代价的 |
[56:43] | -What are you doing? -It’s Mrs. Schlapiano. | -你在干嘛 -是丝奈比阿诺太太 |
[56:46] | Get lost, old lady. This does not concern you. | 滚开吧 老太太 这跟你没关系 |
[56:50] | I am no old lady. | 我不是老太太 |
[56:51] | -lt is the porcupine in disguise. -Yeah. | -这是豪猪伪装的 -对 |
[56:56] | -I didn’t see him up there. Did you? -It’s me, Elliot. | -我没看到他在上面 你有吗 -是我 艾里亚特 |
[57:00] | -Who is Elliot? -I am. | -谁是艾里亚特 -是我 |
[57:02] | And I’m here to rescue my lady, | 我来这里解救我的小姐 |
[57:03] | kick butt and take names. | 用我的踢屁股神功 给我报上名来 |
[57:06] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[57:10] | -Did anybody see that coming? -Yes. | -有人料到会是这样的结局吗 -有 |
[57:13] | -Even Roger saw that coming. -I did? | -甚至罗杰都料得到 -是吗 |
[57:16] | Come on, Weenie. Snap out of it, man. | 够了 腊肠 振作起来 小子 |
[57:20] | Das ist beautiful. | 真是太美了 |
[57:22] | Weenie, would you come back here? | 腊肠 你能回来这里吗 |
[57:25] | Oh, man. | 噢 讨厌 |
[57:26] | Now how you gonna hide a 900-pound bear? | 现在你要怎么藏住一只九百磅的熊 |
[57:30] | A 1200-pound wild bear! | 一只一千两百磅的野熊 |
[57:33] | What, 1200 pounds? | 什么 一千两百磅 |
[57:34] | Girl, you know that ain’t right. I’m 900 pounds. | 女孩 你知道你看错了 我只有九百磅 |
[57:40] | This is mostly fur… | 大部分都只是毛 |
[57:41] | …and fur adds a hundred pounds easy. | 毛很容易增加一百磅 |
[57:44] | Go, go, go! | 走 走 走 |
[57:45] | I’ll be bulking up to hibernate. Just wait till I step out that. | 我只是在储存热量好冬眠 等到我走出 |
[57:50] | -Bear! -Bear! | -熊 -熊 |
[57:51] | We have a security breach. | 我们有安全缺口 |
[57:53] | Perimeter has been compromised. | 四周都围好了 |
[57:55] | Telling you, I’m gonna be the baddest bear ever in the woods. | 告诉你们 我是森林里最坏的熊 |
[57:58] | -We have a grizzly on the loose. -Then we’ll see… | -我们这里有灰熊乱闯 -然后我们看看 |
[58:01] | -…who’s ready for swimming season. -Darts loaded. | -谁准备好度过游泳季节 -装上镖枪 |
[58:03] | Fire! | 发射 |
[58:07] | Hey, man, be cool. Back off. | 嘿 冷静点 后退 |
[58:10] | Go. | 走 |
[58:11] | Little dude, go. | 小兄弟 走 |
[58:13] | You come back here right now. | 你马上给我回来这里 |
[58:16] | Go. | 走 |
[58:23] | This is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[58:27] | Weenie! | 腊肠 |
[58:35] | Fifi, come on. Is this really necessary? | 菲菲 够了 真的有这个必要吗 |
[58:38] | You see why we have to do this, right? | 你看到我们为何要这么做 对吧 |
[58:40] | They will take everything. | 他们会带走一切 |
[58:42] | Our food, our homes, our very lives! | 我们的食物 我们的家 我们的生命 |
[58:45] | Wait. If this is the end, I need to say something. | 等等 如果这是结束 我需要说些话 |
[58:49] | -Giselle, I really, really, really. -Really? | -吉塞尔 我真的 真的 真的 -真的 |
[58:53] | -Time’s up. -Now, you hold your little old horses. | -时间到 -好了 你不要这么激动 菲菲 |
[58:56] | I do believe this boy’s got something on his mind. | 我相信这小子心中有事要说 |
[58:59] | Yeah, give the guy a sporting chance. | 对 给这家伙一个机会 |
[59:01] | Oh, just forget it, Elliot. | 噢 算了吧 艾里亚特 |
[59:03] | You’ve already made it clear how you feel. | 你已经说清楚你的感受了 |
[59:05] | I feel that this has gone on long enough. | 我觉得这已经拖得够久了 |
[59:09] | -Please let me finish. -Fine. | -拜托让我说完 -好 |
[59:10] | You’ve got 60 seconds. | 你有六十秒 |
[59:13] | Are you serious? How about a minute? | 你说真的吗 一分钟怎么样 |
[59:15] | -Hey, you better hurry up. -Okay, okay. | -嘿 你最好快点 -好吧 好吧 |
[59:18] | Giselle, before the wedding, my rack was huge. | 吉塞尔 在婚礼之前 我的鹿角很大 |
[59:22] | -What? -It’s true. | -什么 -这是真的 |
[59:23] | Very huge. And it broke very bad. | 非常大 然后断得很惨 |
[59:26] | And without my huge rack, I felt like less of a buck. | 没有了我的大鹿角 我觉得好像不像一只公鹿了 |
[59:30] | -But as time went on. -Thirty seconds. | -但随着时间过去 -三十秒 |
[59:33] | The point is, I’m a better buck with not a huge rack on my head… | 重点是 我是只更好的公鹿 虽然没有了头上的大鹿角 |
[59:38] | …but with you, Giselle, on my head instead. | 但却有你 吉塞尔 在我的头上 |
[59:41] | Oh, that’s awful. | 噢 真糟糕 |
[59:43] | And how does this relate to our wedding… | 这和我们的婚礼有什么关系 |
[59:45] | …and the fact that you left me at the altar? | 而且事实上是你在圣坛前 丢下了我 |
[59:47] | -Left you at the altar? -You, sir, are a coward. | -在圣坛前丢下你 -你 先生 是胆小鬼 |
[59:52] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[59:55] | -No, no. You are missing the point. -Oh, come on. | -不 不 你们搞错重点了 -噢 够了啦 |
[59:58] | During our wedding, there was the incident with the other woman. | 在我们的婚礼时 有另一个女人的插曲 |
[1:00:01] | Another woman? | 另一个女人 |
[1:00:02] | I can’t even handle one. | 我甚至连一个都应付不了了 |
[1:00:04] | Speak for yourself, amigo. | 你就别提了 朋友 |
[1:00:06] | No. No. Not that kind of other woman. | 不 不 不是那种其他女人 |
[1:00:08] | The kind that grabbed Mr. Weenie. | 是抓住腊肠先生的那种 |
[1:00:10] | -You’re disgusting. -That is a pig. | -你真恶心 -那鹿真是一只猪 |
[1:00:12] | -You make me sick. -This is getting good. | -你让我恶心 -越来越精彩了 |
[1:00:17] | -lsn’t it refreshing? -Come here, you. | -这不是很清新吗 -你给我过来这里 |
[1:00:21] | Fifteen seconds. | 十五秒 |
[1:00:24] | Will you, please? Giselle, you are good. | 拜托你 吉塞尔 你很好 |
[1:00:27] | And me? Not always good. | 而我 不是一直很好 |
[1:00:28] | But with you, the me that is not good can be better. | 但有了你 这个不好的我会更好 |
[1:00:31] | You make my not-good me almost not bad. | 你让不好的我几乎还不坏 |
[1:00:33] | And that’s not almost good, it’s almost great. | 不只是好 几乎是很棒 |
[1:00:36] | So, Giselle, you and me, | 所以 吉塞尔 你和我 |
[1:00:37] | not badder, but greater. | 不只是更好而已 而是更棒 |
[1:00:39] | Understand? | 懂吗 |
[1:00:40] | -Tick, tick, tick! -What is he talking about? | -滴答 滴答 滴答 -他到底在说什么 |
[1:00:42] | Forget it. Just push the button already. | 算了 你按下按钮吧 |
[1:00:45] | -Finally. -No. Don’t. | -终于 -不 不要 |
[1:00:46] | Cannonball! | 炮弹来了 |
[1:00:49] | Gotcha. | 抓到你们了 |
[1:00:50] | I love you, Boog. | 我爱你 博格 |
[1:00:54] | Goodness me. | 我的天啊 |
[1:00:59] | Hold on, now. | 抓好了 |
[1:01:03] | There it is. | 在那里 |
[1:01:04] | -That was close. -ls everybody okay? | -真的好险 -大家还好吗 |
[1:01:06] | You’re still in danger. | 你们还是有危险 |
[1:01:07] | The Fifi will kill you all. | 菲菲会杀了你们大家 |
[1:01:09] | Get the collars off. | 把项圈弄掉 |
[1:01:13] | Fifi, where are you going? | 菲菲 你要去哪里 |
[1:01:15] | Mr Weenie? | 腊肠先生 |
[1:01:17] | Let’s get you out of those ropes. | 让我替你们解开绳子 |
[1:01:19] | -Boog, look out. -Take cover. | -博格 小心 -找掩护 |
[1:01:23] | Elliot, you take care of these guys. I’ll draw the others away. | 艾里亚特 你照顾这些人 我把其他人引开 |
[1:01:26] | -We gotta get these off. -Thank you. | -我们得把这些弄下来 -谢谢你 |
[1:01:29] | I won’t let you hurt my friends. | 我不会让你伤害我的朋友 |
[1:01:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:01:33] | Weenie’s in trouble. I gotta go. | 腊肠有麻烦了 我得走了 |
[1:01:35] | -Weenie, I’m coming. -Elliot, careful. | -腊肠 我来了 -艾里亚特 小心 |
[1:01:39] | Breaker, breaker. Mudflaps, do you read me? Over. | 呼叫 呼叫 泥滩 你听到没 完毕 |
[1:01:42] | This is Mudflaps. Over. | 我是泥滩 完毕 |
[1:01:44] | You’re not gonna believe it. | 你不会相信的 |
[1:01:46] | Mr. Weenie just ran by me poolside. | 腊肠先生刚跑过泳池边 |
[1:01:49] | -Over. -Bob, they found Mr. Weenie. | -完毕 -鲍勃 他们找到腊肠先生了 |
[1:01:51] | Hurry. Get in. | 快点 上车 |
[1:01:55] | Hey, where’s the fire, huh? | 嘿 哪里失火了 |
[1:02:00] | Oh, boy. There it is. | 噢 天啊在那里 |
[1:02:03] | Mr. Weenie, Mama’s coming, baby. | 腊肠先生 妈妈来了 宝贝 |
[1:02:06] | Mama’s coming. | 妈妈来了 |
[1:02:12] | Hey, Chet, lock up, would you? | 嘿 契特 可以把门关上吗 |
[1:02:14] | I’m calling it a day, huh? | 我想要请一天假 |
[1:02:20] | Finally, some alone time. | 终于 有独处的时间 |
[1:02:24] | Look out there, doggy. | 小心点 狗狗 |
[1:02:26] | Weenie. Weenie. | 腊肠 腊肠 |
[1:02:29] | -Are you all right? -Weenie’s fine. Get the remote. | -你没事吗 -腊肠没事 去拿遥控器 |
[1:02:32] | -I got it. -Take this! | -我拿到了 -看招 |
[1:02:36] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 噢 不 你没有 |
[1:02:45] | Oh, my. | 噢 天啊 |
[1:02:48] | Save Rico, chica. Save Rico. | 救瑞可 小妞 救瑞可 |
[1:02:50] | There’s so many. | 好多人 |
[1:02:54] | Lock and load. | 锁定发射 |
[1:02:55] | Pull! | 拉 |
[1:03:01] | Stanley, duck. | 史丹利 鸭子 |
[1:03:02] | Man down. I’m hit. | 倒下 我被击中 |
[1:03:05] | See? One duck, two duck. | 看 一只鸭子 两只鸭子 |
[1:03:08] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[1:03:10] | -Come on, Rico. -Rico got your back, baby. | -快点 瑞可 -瑞可在你后面 宝贝 |
[1:03:13] | Take that. | 看招 |
[1:03:16] | Fire! | 发射 |
[1:03:22] | Saved by the slobber. | 被口水解救 |
[1:03:24] | -Get him off me! Get him off! -Take this, you wild beast! | -把他弄走 把他弄走 -看招 你这野生动物 |
[1:03:28] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:03:29] | -That’s Elliot. -That ain’t good. Let’s go. | -是艾里亚特 -不太好 我们走 |
[1:03:37] | -Elliot? -Oh, no. | -艾里亚特 -噢 不 |
[1:03:39] | -Rico, where is he? -Oh, man. | -瑞可 他在哪里 -噢 天啊 |
[1:03:41] | -He’s gotta get those collars off. -Stop. | -他得把那些项圈弄掉 -站住 |
[1:03:44] | Or everyone gets it. | 否则大家都完蛋 |
[1:03:45] | Do you understand? | 你懂吗 |
[1:03:52] | -Elliot. You okay? -Yes, yes. | -艾里亚特 你没事吗 -是的 |
[1:03:54] | -You could’ve gotten here sooner. -You’re breathing, aren’t you? | -但你可以来早一点 -你还在呼吸 不是吗 |
[1:03:58] | Let this be an example to you all. | 让这个成为你们全体的教训 |
[1:04:02] | -No, don’t. -No, Fifi, no. | -不 不要 -不 菲菲 不 |
[1:04:04] | -Don’t do it. -Fifi, stop. Seriously. | -不要按 -菲菲 住手 说真的 |
[1:04:06] | -Don’t do it, Fifi. -Don’t push the button. | -不要按 菲菲 -不要按下按钮 |
[1:04:09] | Hold on, pal. | 撑住伙伴 |
[1:04:12] | This is it. | 完了 |
[1:04:17] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[1:04:20] | What? How did you do that? | 什么 你是怎么办到的 |
[1:04:23] | The old switcheroo, Boog. | 旧招数 博格 |
[1:04:25] | That was not fair. | 这不公平 |
[1:04:32] | I gotta be honest with you. | 我得老实跟你说 |
[1:04:33] | He kind of had that coming. | 他是自找的 |
[1:04:35] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[1:04:39] | Hang in there, Hoppy. | 坚持下去 哈比 |
[1:04:41] | But, officers, Fox Jaws said Mr. Weenie was here. | 但是警官 狐狸下巴说腊肠先生在这里 |
[1:04:44] | Are you sure you haven’t seen him? | 你确定你没看到他 |
[1:04:46] | Why don’t you run through that description for me one more time. | 你何不再向我们描述一次 |
[1:04:49] | Yeah, Dispatch, we got a male Caucasian… | 对 总部我们有一个白人男性 |
[1:04:52] | …early 30s, sustaining multiple pheno injections. | 30几岁 受到很多镖伤 |
[1:04:55] | -We’re sending him over to County. -Go… | -我们要把他送到郡医院 -走 |
[1:04:58] | You heard him. Go. | 你听到了 走 |
[1:05:00] | He’s also dark brown and long and jiggly… | 还有他是暗棕色 身长又爱摇晃 |
[1:05:02] | …and he walks with the cutest little waddle. | 他走起路来摇摆得很可爱 |
[1:05:06] | Does this match the description of your dog, ma’am? | 这像你的狗吗 女士 |
[1:05:10] | Oh, Mr. Weenie. | 噢 腊肠先生 |
[1:05:12] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[1:05:15] | Hey, Roberto, my main man. | 嘿 罗伯特 我重要的人 |
[1:05:17] | -I appreciate the help out there. -Sure thing. | -我很感激你的帮忙 -当然咯 |
[1:05:20] | And if you’re ever in the city, come on by. | 如果你到城市里 要来找我 |
[1:05:22] | We’ll split a pizza pie. My treat. | 我们可以分享披萨 我请客 |
[1:05:25] | From this day forward, domestics and wilds will live together as one. | 从今以后 宠物和野生动物会像一家人一起生活 |
[1:05:31] | So your doghouse or mine, chica? | 要住在你的狗屋或我的呢 小妞 |
[1:05:34] | Hey, Rico, come here. Let me share a wee secret with you. | 嘿 瑞可 过来 让我和你分享一个小秘密 |
[1:05:38] | I’m not a girl! | 我不是女生 |
[1:05:40] | What? Senor, you have played with Rico’s emotions. | 什么 先生 你玩弄了瑞可的感情 |
[1:05:46] | Come on, Elliot. Time to head on home. | 走吧 艾里亚特 该回家了 |
[1:05:48] | I hear you. Come on, Giselle. | 我听到了 走吧 吉塞尔 |
[1:05:50] | All right, everybody. Take it easy. | 好吧 各位 放轻松 |
[1:05:51] | Well, it’s time to swap spit and hit the road. | 嗯 应该是上路的时候了 |
[1:05:54] | You said it, cowboy. | 你说了算 牛仔 |
[1:05:56] | -Hold on. Wait for me. -Bye-bye. | -等一下 等等我 -再见 |
[1:05:58] | Hey, wait, Mr. Weenie. | 嘿 等等 腊肠先生 |
[1:06:00] | Aren’t you coming? | 你不来吗 |
[1:06:01] | Well, I have decided not to go with you. | 嗯 我决定不和你们走了 |
[1:06:05] | -Why not? -Because just like you… | -为何不呢 -因为就像你 |
[1:06:08] | …I have realized that if you’re never tied to anything, | 我了解到如果你从没和任何东西绑一起 |
[1:06:10] | you’ll never be free. | 你永远都不会懂自由 |
[1:06:12] | -We’re not tied together anymore. -This is figurative. | -我们不再绑在一起了 兄弟 -这是比喻 |
[1:06:14] | So we have to be tied up in order.? | 所以你说我们应该绑在一起才行 |
[1:06:16] | No. We must have limits to be limitless. | 不 我们必须有限制 才能不受限 |
[1:06:20] | Find a seat. This could take a while. | 找个位子坐吧 这要花一段时间 |
[1:06:22] | All that matters is to be with the one you love… | 一切都关系到和你爱的人在一起 |
[1:06:25] | …und the one that loves you. | 以及那个爱你的人 |
[1:06:27] | You’re not making any sense, Weenie. | 你没有搞清楚 腊肠 |
[1:06:29] | I’m just gonna spend the rest of my life with the one who loves me: | 我就要和爱我的人度过我的下半辈子 |
[1:06:33] | Giselle. | 吉塞尔 |
[1:06:35] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[1:06:37] | Goodbye, my friends. | 再见 我的朋友 |
[1:06:38] | I will miss you all! | 我会想念你们的 |
[1:06:40] | Weenie. It’s been ages. | 腊肠 好久不见了 |
[1:06:44] | -Here’s my chance. -Roger. | -我没机会了 -罗杰 |
[1:06:46] | Let’s go find your buddy Stanley. | 我们去找你的兄弟史丹利 |
[1:06:48] | No, no, no. He’s your friend now. | 不 不 不 他现在是你的朋友了 |
[1:06:52] | -It’s so sad, isn’t it, Bob? -Okay, okay. | -好难过 不是吗 鲍勃 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:06:54] | Calm down. Calm down. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[1:06:57] | Look. There he is. Long and jiggly. | 看 他在那里 身长又爱摇晃 |
[1:06:59] | Mr Weenie? Is that you? | 腊肠先生 是你吗 |
[1:07:03] | Mr Weenie. | 腊肠先生 |
[1:07:09] | Mr Weenie! | 腊肠先生 |
[1:07:14] | Oh, my baby. | 噢 我的宝贝 |
[1:07:16] | You came back to Mama. | 你回来找妈妈了 |
[1:07:19] | Don’t lose him again, now. | 别再把他搞丢了 |
[1:07:20] | -That dog loves you. -Never. | -这只狗爱你 -绝不会了 |
[1:07:23] | Oh, no. The woman-beast is torturing him again. | 噢 不 那个女人又在虐待他了 |
[1:07:27] | What? Is that what you call torture? | 什么 你说这叫虐待 |
[1:07:33] | Yeah. Why do you ask? | 对啊你为什么问 |
[1:07:35] | Why? Man, she’s showing him affection. | 为什么 小子 她向他表达感情 |
[1:07:37] | You know, kiss, kiss, hug, hug. | 你知道 亲亲 抱抱 |
[1:07:42] | I might have misread that. | 我可能误解了 |
[1:07:43] | You might have misread that? | 你可能误解了 |
[1:07:45] | -Let me at him! -Hey, hey. Come on now. | -让我揍他 -嘿 嘿 好了 |
[1:07:48] | -Come on. -Don’t let go of him, Boog. | -好了 -别放他走 博格 |
[1:07:50] | -Take it easy. -Well, enough of that hullabaloo. | -放轻松 -嗯 吵够了 |
[1:07:54] | You know what, Giselle? Mr. Weenie was right. | 你知道吗 吉塞尔 腊肠先生说得对 |
[1:07:57] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[1:07:59] | About, you know, all that stuff about what really matters. | 关于 你知道 那些真正重要的事情 |
[1:08:03] | Stuff? Oh, Elliot. | 事情 噢 艾里亚特 |
[1:08:05] | How do I know you really feel it if you can’t even say it? | 我怎么知道你真正的感受 如果你甚至不说出来 |
[1:08:09] | -Well, do I have to spell it out for you? -Yes. | -嗯 我必须说给你听吗 -对 |
[1:08:12] | -Okay. You, me, together for. -Hello. | -好吧 你 我 一起 -你们好 |
[1:08:15] | You were saying? | 你说什么 |
[1:08:16] | It’s me and you for. | 就是我和你 |
[1:08:19] | -Go on. -Okay, what I’m trying to say is. | -继续 -好吧 我想说的是 |
[1:08:23] | Why do these birds and ducks suddenly appear… | 每次当你在附近时 这些鸟和鸭子 |
[1:08:25] | …every time you’re near? | 为何就会突然出现 |
[1:08:28] | Unless, like me… | 除非 像我 |
[1:08:30] | …they long to be close to you. | 他们想要接近你 |
[1:08:34] | Oh, Elliot, that’s the most romantic thing. | 噢 艾里亚特 这是最浪漫的事 |
[1:08:37] | Why do stars fall down from the sky | 为什么星星从天上掉落 |
[1:08:42] | Every time you walk by? | 每次你走过时 |
[1:08:48] | Just like me | 就像我 |
[1:08:50] | They long to be | 他们想要 |
[1:08:52] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:08:57] | On the day that you were born The angels got together | 在你出生的那一天 天使一起出现 |
[1:09:01] | And decided to create A dream come true | 决定让一个梦想成真 |
[1:09:06] | So they sprinkled moon dust In your hair of gold | 所以他们在你的金发里撒下月尘 |
[1:09:09] | And starlight in your eyes of blue | 让你蓝色的眼睛里有星光 |
[1:09:15] | That is why All the girls in town | 这就是为何所有城里的女生 |
[1:09:20] | Follow me… | 跟着我 |
[1:09:21] | -Oh, dear. -…all around. | -噢 天啊-到处都是 |
[1:09:24] | It’s true. | 这是真的 |
[1:09:25] | Just like me | 就像我 |
[1:09:27] | They long to be | 他们想要 |
[1:09:30] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:09:35] | Just like me | 就像我 |
[1:09:37] | They long to be | 他们想要 |
[1:09:40] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:09:45] | Giselle, I love you. | 吉塞尔 我爱你 |
[1:09:48] | You said it! | 你说出来了 |
[1:09:49] | I love you, Elliot. | 我爱你 艾里亚特 |
[1:09:53] | Yeah, that’s my man. | 好耶 这才是我的兄弟 |
[1:09:55] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:10:04] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:10:08] | Not too close. | 别太靠近 |
[1:10:14] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:10:17] | I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[1:10:23] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:10:25] | Oh, Roberto, that’s beautiful. | 噢 罗伯特 真是太美了 |
[1:10:33] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:10:35] | Sing it, Bob. | 唱出来 鲍勃 |
[1:10:45] | Big finish now. | 现在是大结局 |
[1:10:52] | Elliot? | 艾里亚特 |
[1:10:58] | Close to you | 接近你 |
[1:11:03] | That just ain’t right. | 这样不太对吧 |
[1:11:04] | Come on! | 够了啦 |