英文名称:Open Season GERMAN
年代:2020
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | 人物及情节均为虚构 但受到真实事件启发 | |
[02:05] | Enough for today, Mr Maier. | 今天就到这吧 梅勒先生 |
[02:07] | You can calculate all you like, | 你可以计算数据 |
[02:09] | but people have to see you now and then. | 但是不能不见人啊 |
[02:12] | Come, the sparkling wine’s getting warm. | 快来吧 气泡酒都要回温了 |
[02:17] | At least no champagne this year. | 至少今年不用喝香槟了 |
[02:20] | You financial guys are so humourless. | 你们搞金融的真没意思 |
[02:27] | – I’ll get you a drink. – Yes. | -我去帮你拿杯酒 -好 |
[02:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:57] | Did you know that there’s even a norm | 你知道吗 连排泄物产品 |
[02:59] | for human excretions? | 都有严格工业生产标准 |
[03:01] | I beg your pardon? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[03:05] | Did you know there’s a norm for human faeces? | 排便产品也有严格生产标准 |
[03:08] | DIN-EN-997. | 遵循DIN-EN-997 |
[03:11] | My products don’t meet any norms. | 我的产品可不用遵循这个标准 |
[03:15] | We could hear that. | 那是自然 |
[03:17] | Brockmann. | 我叫布罗克曼 |
[03:18] | Maier. I know who you are. | 我叫梅勒 我知道你是谁 |
[03:21] | Makes me wonder what you do here. | 我很好奇 你来这里做什么 |
[03:23] | I’m just the party photographer. | 我就是给派对拍照的 |
[03:25] | I’ve taken some nice shots of you. | 给你也拍了几张 挺好看的 |
[03:27] | You have? | 是吗 |
[03:58] | That’s the limit! | 到此为止吧 |
[04:04] | – You dirty bastards! – What…? | -你这肮脏的混蛋 -怎么了 |
[04:07] | Deceitful bunch. | 虚伪的婊子 |
[04:12] | What happened? | 你怎么了 |
[04:14] | Don’t be such a hypocrite. | 别这副假惺惺的模样 |
[04:18] | Dagmar? | 达格玛 |
[04:19] | Dagmar! | 达格玛 |
[04:24] | I’m dumbfounded. | 我无话可说 |
[04:28] | Don’t you want to take your things? | 不把你的东西带走吗 |
[04:31] | I don’t even want the air | 我连这里的空气 |
[04:32] | from in here. | 都不想多吸一口 |
[04:39] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[04:40] | I wanted to tell you earlier | 我也想早点告诉你 |
[04:41] | but I’m sorry that wasn’t possible. | 但是现在不可能了 |
[04:43] | We’re informing everybody now. | 我们这就去通知大家 |
[05:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:16] | We the Board of Directors have decided | 我们董事会已经决定 |
[05:20] | to put management in new hands. | 任命新的管理层人员 |
[05:24] | The diesel scandal’s been | 柴油机的丑闻 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1230个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:268个,六级词汇:150个,GRE词汇:127个,托福词汇:205个,考研词汇:284个,专四词汇:244个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:458个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:26] | very hard on us. | 给我们造成了很大的压力 |
[05:27] | Our catalyst division has taken a plunge and | 我司催化剂部门正面临巨大挑战 |
[05:30] | we don’t know if diesel technology will recover. | 柴油机技术的未来也一片迷茫 |
[05:35] | If we don’t act now, | 现在不采取行动 |
[05:36] | Walser won’t exist in three years. | 瓦尔泽三年后就会倒闭 |
[05:42] | We were able to hire one of the | 我们有幸请到了这位 |
[05:45] | most well-known turnaround experts of Germany. | 德国知名重整专家 |
[05:48] | As our new CEO, Hans Werner Brockmann | 请汉斯·维尔纳·布罗克曼担任我司新总裁 |
[05:53] | will ensure that this barge will head | 他将带领我们这艘驳船 |
[05:55] | for new shores. | 驶向新彼岸 |
[05:57] | If you please. | 您讲两句吧 |
[05:59] | Many thanks. | 非常感谢 |
[06:02] | Nobody who’s given his heart and soul… | 像你们这些 |
[06:06] | and these people have given their heart and soul… | 为了公司呕心沥血的员工 |
[06:08] | deserves such a discharge. | 不应当被这样对待 |
[06:10] | But if Walser is to survive, | 但如果瓦尔泽想要生存 |
[06:12] | we need a fresh start, a fresh vision. | 我们就得重新开始 从头来过 |
[06:16] | We’ll get this company going again. | 我们得共同努力 |
[06:20] | With joint forces. | 让公司焕发新生机 |
[06:22] | You. Me. | 各位 我 |
[06:25] | All of us together. | 联手并进 |
[06:32] | He’s got no idea about the automobile business. | 他对汽车领域一无所知 |
[06:34] | Walser’s always made good staffing decisions. | 但瓦尔泽的委任决定向来不错 |
[06:42] | Do you know what they say about his farm in South Africa? | 你们听过总裁南非农场的传闻吗 |
[06:45] | Ah yes, I’ve read that too … | 我有所耳闻 |
[06:46] | He’s got a retreat near Johannesburg and he | 他在约翰内斯堡附近有个地盘 |
[06:49] | throws half of his food over the electric fence | 他每天把一半的饭菜扔到电网外面 |
[06:51] | so that he can watch the lions feed. | 这样就能观赏狮子进食了 |
[06:56] | May I invite you to dinner at my farm sometime, Mrs … | 希望您有空赏光去我农场吃个便饭 您叫 |
[06:59] | Leuthold. | 莱坞托尔德 |
[07:00] | Then you can get your own views about my dark side. | 到时您就可以亲自看看我的黑暗面了 |
[07:03] | I don’t think we can afford that. | 估计我去不起 |
[07:05] | There can’t be too many conscientious financiers. | 可不是每个做金融的都像你这般兢兢业业 |
[07:08] | Finances too? | 你也是金融部的吗 |
[07:09] | Neururer, manager finance team. | 我叫尼尔厄尔 金融管理部门 |
[07:12] | – Walter, secretariate. – Very good. | -瓦尔特 我在秘书处 -了解 |
[07:15] | And you, Alexander, have kindly | 还有亚历山大 我记得 |
[07:17] | explained the relevant DIN norms. | 你给我讲解了DIN标准 |
[07:20] | Oh yes? | 是吗 |
[07:21] | Yes. | 当然 |
[07:22] | I look forward to working with you. | 很期待与你们共事 |
[07:42] | 欢迎加入 布罗克曼敬上 | |
[07:56] | “The warrior must first and foremost | “武士须以主君为尊 |
[07:59] | value his lord with unwavering devotion. | 坚定不移地侍奉主君 |
[08:02] | Even a useless man unable to do anything | 哪怕是一无是处 |
[08:04] | in a satisfactory manner | 无能之辈 |
[08:07] | is a trustworthy henchman | 只要全心侍奉主君 |
[08:10] | as long as he’s completely devoted to his lord.” | 也可称为值得信赖的随从” |
[08:18] | He wants to see you. | 总裁想见您 |
[08:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:43] | What do you think, | 你怎么看 |
[08:44] | can a carpet influence the bottom line? | 一块地毯会对大局有何影响吗 |
[08:49] | If you stare at it an hour a day… | 你试试每天盯着它看一小时 |
[08:53] | Isn’t it abominable? | 这块地毯也太讨人嫌了 |
[08:58] | Why did you give this to me? | 为什么送我这本书 |
[08:59] | Do you know it? I discovered it years ago. | 你读过吗 我几年前偶然发现的 |
[09:02] | Please. | 请进 |
[09:04] | And? | 您有事吗 |
[09:05] | Well, | 是这样 |
[09:07] | our mothers told us to be good. | 我们妈妈都教过我们做好人 |
[09:09] | The HR ladies | 人事部的那些女士们 |
[09:10] | coach us to communicate respectfully, | 都要我们有礼貌地交流 |
[09:13] | but deep inside … | 但其实人的内心深处 |
[09:14] | it’s quite different, doesn’t it? | 并不是那样的 对吗 |
[09:18] | Medieval times? | 所以给我看中世纪的书 |
[09:20] | I like you! | 我喜欢你 |
[09:22] | I think rather you need me. | 倒不如说你需要我 |
[09:25] | So, are you with us? | 所以 你加入吗 |
[09:26] | I don’t think your start’s very wise. | 貌似你的开局不是很好 |
[09:28] | Oh, come on … so sentimental? | 得了吧 太感性了 |
[09:30] | There’ll be new team members. Better ones. | 以后会有新的 更好的员工 |
[09:32] | A team in which you can use your talents. | 到时候你就能一展身手了 |
[09:45] | My offer. | 我的提议 |
[09:49] | I want your answer by tomorrow. | 明天之前给我答复 |
[10:00] | I have a few new ones. | 我有几个新的想法 |
[10:04] | Management by jeans? | 好钢用在刀刃上 |
[10:10] | When there are washouts in all strategic positions. | 把管理不善的重要职位都换一遍 |
[10:15] | And management as shark? | 或者鲨鱼式管理 |
[10:20] | If you devour all your opponents. | 当心使得员工跳槽去对家 |
[10:39] | Yes, release! | 好 快传球 |
[10:41] | Yeah, come, come, come! | 好 冲冲冲 |
[10:43] | Pass, pass. | 超他超他 |
[10:46] | Shoot! | 射门啊 |
[10:48] | Oh, what did he smoke? | 他这也能输 |
[10:50] | 15th and 16th are fine, | 15号 16号都有空 |
[10:52] | and 30th and 1st also. | 30号和下月1号也行 |
[10:54] | Remember, his exams are in two weeks, | 记住 再过两个礼拜他就考试了 |
[10:56] | you have to help him. | 你得帮他 |
[10:58] | Jeanne, I know. | 珍妮 我知道 |
[10:59] | Yes. Until something gets in the way. | 当然 除非计划又有变 |
[11:05] | Here he is, our champion! | 这不是我们的冠军吗 |
[11:08] | Hi Théo. | 好久不见 特奥 |
[11:09] | That’s my dad, he finally made it. | 这是我爸 他终于有时间来了 |
[11:13] | – Arno Platter. – Alexander Maier, pleased to meet you. | -阿诺·普莱德 -亚历山大·梅勒 很高兴认识你 |
[11:20] | Doesn’t matter. It’s part of the job | 没事的 打球哪有不受伤的 |
[11:22] | if you’re playing at that level. | 那得看你是什么水平了 |
[11:24] | I would have liked to be as fast as him at his age. | 我这么大的时候 也能像他这么棒就好了 |
[11:32] | Okay, shall we? | 好了 我们走吧 |
[11:34] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[11:39] | … and then he said that I might make | 然后他说我有机会 |
[11:41] | the elite junior team! | 加入青年精英队 |
[11:44] | Not bad. | 小子不错嘛 |
[11:46] | The training camp’s in Canada! | 训练营在加拿大 |
[11:49] | Two weeks. | 为期两周 |
[11:53] | And then a show training | 还要和温哥华加人队 |
[11:55] | with the junior team of the Vancouver Canucks! | 一起进行表演训练 |
[11:58] | So cool! | 真酷 |
[12:06] | Isn’t it a bit over the top … | 会不会太过了 |
[12:08] | to fly around the world with the team? | 跟队员一起满世界飞 |
[12:11] | Climate change again? | 气候又变化了吧 |
[12:14] | – You know where you work, don’t you? – Yes. | -你明白你工作的性质吧 -知道 |
[12:16] | If there’s anyone who can do something | 要对气候变化做出改善 |
[12:19] | about climate change, it’s the car industry. | 还得靠汽车制造业 |
[12:25] | – Right … – Yes. | -你说得对 -对吧 |
[12:29] | Can I take this upstairs? Got homework to do. | 我能去楼上吃吗 我还得写作业 |
[12:40] | Maier speaking. | 对 我是梅勒 |
[12:42] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[12:45] | My compliments, you’re fast. | 赞赏您的速度 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:51] | Yes, I can do that. | 这没问题 |
[12:53] | Till tomorrow. | 明天之前 |
[13:12] | … particularly urgently I have to point out the | 十分紧急 我必须指出 |
[13:14] | quarterly loss | 我们欧洲分部 |
[13:16] | of the European division … | 这个季度的损失 |
[13:18] | … aggravated by the strong Swiss franc | 由于瑞士法郎增值而加重 |
[13:21] | we decided to … and so forth … | 我们决定 然后 |
[13:23] | … and then … | 再然后 |
[13:34] | Rabea? | 拉博 |
[13:35] | Could you do chart 7 again? | 能不能把表格7再做一遍 |
[13:37] | The chart of May doesn’t match the numbers. | 五月的报表数据对不上 |
[13:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:41] | Théo! Get up! | 特奥 快起床了 |
[13:45] | Alex! | 亚历克斯 |
[13:46] | Here. New. | 拿着 新报表 |
[13:48] | Nobody would have noticed it. | 其实不会有人注意到的 |
[13:49] | But yes. Me. | 会的 我注意到了 |
[13:54] | Here he is, our financial genius, Mr Maier. | 我们的金融天才梅勒先生终于来了 |
[13:57] | May I introduce you to our team! | 请允许我介绍一下我们团队 |
[13:59] | Valerie Krähenbühl, human resources, | 瓦勒里·科尔汗布 人事部 |
[14:01] | Chandra King, sales, | 钱德拉·金 销售部 |
[14:03] | Florian Senn, production, | 佛罗赖恩·森 产品部 |
[14:06] | Thorsten Wolf, communication. | 索斯滕·沃夫 企业传播部 |
[14:09] | Rainer Vogel will take over R&D ad interim. | 赖纳·沃格尔临时负责研发部 |
[14:14] | Fine. | 很好 |
[14:16] | You’re familiar with the situation? | 公司现状大家都清楚吗 |
[14:20] | As a recap, the figures of the current year. | 简单做了个今年的覆盘 |
[14:23] | After revision of the divisional figures, | 编排修订各部门数据后发现 |
[14:25] | Walser Catalyst | 瓦尔泽催化剂部门 |
[14:27] | has a quarterly loss of 3.5%. | 季度损失为3.5% |
[14:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:34] | A loss, for the fourth time in a row. | 连续四个季度亏损 |
[14:41] | Only the composite division is still stable, | 只有材料部还算稳定 |
[14:43] | albeit on a low level. | 但是也不容乐观 |
[14:45] | We need to set the course for the future. | 我们必须对未来进行规划 |
[14:48] | Here I’ve worked out | 我这里 |
[14:50] | a few scenarios. | 做了几个方案 |
[15:00] | Keep it short, I’m at a meeting. Yes? | 长话短说 我开会呢 |
[15:06] | What? | 什么 |
[15:08] | Yes, do that. | 好 赶紧去办 |
[15:14] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位 |
[15:15] | if it’s important you answer the phone. | 电话如果很重要 就接 |
[15:19] | I’ve just heard that | 得到消息说 |
[15:20] | our plant in Germany’s at a standstill. | 我们德国的工厂停工了 |
[15:22] | – A big fire in the production facility. – Shit. | -生产设备着火了 -该死 |
[15:27] | Welcome at Walser’s! | 欢迎来瓦尔泽 |
[15:30] | Okay, and as soon as you have figures, we’ll meet the press. | 数据一做好 我们就见媒体 |
[15:34] | In a few hours. | 几小时内给您 |
[15:39] | It’s not yet clear if there’s | 尚未确定是否 |
[15:41] | a direct environmental risk. | 有直接的环境风险 |
[15:44] | The catalyst factory WalserTec is part | 作为瑞士瓦尔泽集团的一部分 |
[15:45] | of the Swiss Walser Group which has already been hit hard | 瓦尔泽科技的催化剂工厂已经深陷 |
[15:49] | by the VW diesel scandal. | 大众汽车柴油机丑闻 |
[15:50] | Where’s the plant report? | 工厂报告呢 |
[15:52] | I’ll bring it in a moment. | 我等一会拿来 |
[15:53] | Now! | 现在 |
[15:55] | Frank, contact the German colleagues. | 弗兰克 联系德国的同事 |
[15:57] | Ask them for a damage report and | 让他们做一份损失报告 |
[15:59] | an estimate of how long the plant will stand still. | 预测一下工厂还能坚持多久 |
[16:00] | I want the figures within an hour | 一小时内给我数据 |
[16:02] | What about the conference call? | 电话会议怎么办 |
[16:04] | Cancel it, postpone it to next week. | 取消 推到下周 |
[16:18] | Jeanne… I’ve got a problem regarding the weekend. | 珍妮 我这周末有点麻烦 |
[16:21] | Yes. Yes, I know. Rubbish, he prefers being | 对 对 我知道 废话 反正 |
[16:25] | at the hockey hall anyway. | 他更想去冰球馆 |
[16:29] | Yes, okay. Thanks. | 对 好 谢谢 |
[16:33] | Here’s the estimate of our German colleagues. | 这是我们德国同事的预测 |
[16:36] | They can’t quantify the damage exactly | 他们无法精确量化损失 |
[16:38] | but it’s in the millions. | 但至少有上百万了 |
[16:39] | – Single or multi-digit? – Single-digit, probably. | -那到底是百万还是千万 -可能是百万 |
[16:41] | “Probably”, what does that mean? | “可能”是什么意思 |
[16:45] | The fire’s still burning. | 因为火还没灭 |
[16:46] | We went through the policies, | 我们整理了保险单 |
[16:47] | the damage is only partly… | 损失只有部分可以 |
[16:49] | What do you mean, “only partly”? | “只有部分”是什么意思 |
[16:51] | Can’t anybody give me any figures? | 没人能给我任何数据吗 |
[16:53] | Exact figures are meaningless if there aren’t any. | 如果目前给不出精确数据 给了也没意义 |
[16:56] | In half an hour he’s got to go out there | 半小时后 他就要去外面 |
[16:57] | and tell them something. | 给媒体一个答复 |
[17:00] | Maybe Mercedes has to stop production because of us. | 也许我们会导致奔驰被迫停产 |
[17:03] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[17:07] | We pay a horrendous fine for every minute | 接下来的每一分钟都意味着巨额赔款 |
[17:09] | Mercedes can’t produce because of us. | 是我们导致奔驰无法生产 |
[17:13] | If this happens and if the insurance doesn’t pay at once | 如果这一切发生 如果保险无法即时到账 |
[17:16] | we have a cash-flow problem. | 我们会出现现金流问题 |
[17:24] | We won’t breathe a word of this. Clear? | 这些一个字都别往外说 明白吗 |
[17:26] | What’s the wording? | 要怎么说呢 |
[17:28] | There was an incident, everything’s under control. | 是一场意外 一切都在控制之中 |
[17:30] | No grave consequences are expected. | 预计不会有严重后果 |
[17:33] | We have sufficient resources to weather the fire. | 我们有充足的资源来应对火灾 |
[17:35] | That’s not true. | 这不是真相 |
[17:37] | Do you think I’ll spill the fact that | 你觉得我会泄漏出 |
[17:39] | a fire brings us close to collapse? | 一场火让我们近乎完蛋的真相吗 |
[17:42] | You don’t have to. | 你可以隐瞒 |
[17:43] | But Walser’s known for transparency. | 但是瓦尔泽以透明度著称 |
[17:44] | Transparency’s naive. | 透明度太幼稚了 |
[17:47] | Do you think they’re blind? | 你以为他们都是瞎子吗 |
[17:48] | They know us and they can do the math. | 他们了解我们 他们可以自己算 |
[17:50] | Let them do the math! | 让他们去算 |
[17:51] | We’ll react when they turn up with facts. | 等他们发现真相了我们再应对也不迟 |
[17:53] | Don’t turn the press into our enemy. | 不要把媒体变成我们的敌人 |
[17:56] | I like to choose my enemies myself. | 我喜欢自己选择敌人 |
[17:58] | Better attend to digging up new money. | 你最好去找新的投资 |
[18:03] | That’s easily said. | 说得容易 |
[18:04] | I first have to check if we… | 首先要核实我们是否 |
[18:08] | Moaning’s extremely boring. | 抱怨就没意思了 |
[18:34] | I’m not interested in your internal problems, | 我对你们的内部问题不感兴趣 |
[18:37] | after all we’re your best customer | 毕竟我们是你们的最佳客户 |
[18:39] | and I expect immediate help! | 我希望马上得到帮助 |
[18:41] | Just a second. | 稍等 |
[18:42] | – The latest update… – Thanks. Be with you in a moment. | -最新进展 -谢谢 一会去找你 |
[18:44] | Get the guy from Credit Suisse on the phone. | 给瑞士信贷的人打电话 |
[18:46] | Yes, I’ll do that. | 好 我去办 |
[18:47] | Do you get me? | 明白我意思了吗 |
[18:49] | Fine. | 很好 |
[18:52] | What will that cost us? | 要多少钱 |
[18:55] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:56] | 1. No, no, no. 1.5 is my final offer, | 1 不不不 1.5是我的最终报价 |
[18:59] | and a drink at the Bärengasse. | 外加去熊巷餐厅咱俩喝一杯 |
[19:02] | Okay. Thanks! | 好 谢谢 |
[19:10] | We’ll bridge the gap with a loan. | 我们会用贷款来补资金缺口 |
[19:13] | We haven’t signed anything but it’s looking good. | 我们什么都没签 但看起来不错 |
[19:16] | See? It works. | 看到了吗 是有效的 |
[19:25] | Yamamoto Tsunetomo says: “Money will be there | 山本常朝说 “深陷困境 |
[19:28] | if you need it, but a good man is not easily found.” | 金钱易得 好人难寻” |
[19:32] | Yamamoto’s apparently never negotiated a loan. | 很明显山本没办过贷款 |
[19:38] | I’ve got something for you. | 我有东西给你 |
[19:40] | Not another book, I hope. | 希望别又是书 |
[19:45] | A casual dinner, bring your lovely wife. | 带上你可爱的妻子一起 来吃顿便饭 |
[19:51] | If the date’s a problem… | 如果时间安排有冲突 |
[19:52] | No, thank you. | 没问题 谢谢 |
[19:56] | You aren’t a vegetarian, are you? | 你不是个素食主义者吧 |
[20:01] | I’m glad! | 我很高兴 |
[21:26] | We have to think more radically. | 我们要转变思路 |
[21:28] | Despite the present difficulties | 尽管现在有些问题 |
[21:30] | we need to pump money into innovation. | 也要把钱投在创新上 |
[21:33] | In the catalyst area we have the greatest potential | 在催化剂领域 我们在降低成本 |
[21:37] | to lower costs, keyword standardisation. | 标准化关键技术方面最具潜力 |
[21:39] | The resulting funds can be used to top up | 得到的资金可以用来 |
[21:41] | the development budget… | 做研发预算 |
[21:42] | We need better figures, not cosmetics. | 我们需要更好的数据 而不是扮靓工具 |
[21:46] | It’s not cosmetic. Check it yourself. | 这不是扮靓工具 你自己看 |
[21:48] | Nothing happens in Walser’s | 瓦尔泽的研发部 |
[21:49] | development department. | 一事无成 |
[21:51] | Mr Brockmann, that’s not true. Isn’t it? | 布罗克曼先生 事实并非如此 对不对 |
[21:55] | I checked what your team’s achieved in the past years. | 我核实了一下你们团队去年的成果 |
[22:00] | Nothing. You’re a pure waste of money. | 零 你们就是纯浪费资金 |
[22:05] | Do you know what basic research means? | 你知道基础研究的意思吗 |
[22:08] | Something expensive. The state’s responsibility. | 耗资大 是国家的责任所在 |
[22:10] | There are… some interesting projects in the pipeline. | 芯片流水线研发方面有些不错的项目 |
[22:14] | Fine. And that’s where they’ll stay. | 很好 放着吧 |
[22:16] | What does that mean precisely? | 什么意思 |
[22:18] | Your department may not burn up any money | 在我们撑过这场工厂大火之前 |
[22:20] | until we’ve weathered this plant fire. | 你们部门不能烧一分钱了 |
[22:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:24] | Fine. Let’s proceed. | 很好 我们继续 |
[22:28] | This guy hasn’t a clue! | 这家伙什么都不懂 |
[22:31] | So why didn’t you say anything? | 那你怎么什么都不说 |
[22:32] | So he can stamp down on all plans? | 好让他停掉所有的计划吗 |
[22:34] | Of course I want to be sure it works. | 我当然是想确保它有得赚了 |
[22:37] | – I thought you tested it? – Of course. | -我以为你测试过了 -当然测试了 |
[22:40] | It will work. | 会正常运行的 |
[22:49] | Your mobile, please. | 借您的手机一用 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:53] | Come on, hand it over. | 来吧 交给他 |
[22:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:58] | The material’s incredibly efficient, | 这种材料不可思议的高效率 |
[22:59] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我前所未见 |
[23:01] | This is the test arrangement. | 这是测试安排 |
[23:03] | You can see it here. It’s heated from above | 可以在这看到 上面加热 |
[23:06] | and cooled with water from below. | 下面的水实现冷却 |
[23:08] | The difference in temperature creates tension | 温差产生压力 |
[23:10] | and we obtain energy. | 我们获得能量 |
[23:14] | There. | 看那 |
[23:17] | According to our calculations | 通过计算得出 |
[23:19] | we could lower fuel consumption by 11%. | 我们可以减少百分之11的燃料消耗 |
[23:24] | That would be… | 那将会 |
[23:26] | Every politician will kiss our feet. | 每个政治家都会膜拜讨好我们 |
[23:36] | We urgently need more funds. | 我们迫切需要更多资金 |
[23:37] | Now we have to build a prototype, then we can show | 我们现在必须要做个原型 |
[23:39] | what’s in this. | 就可以做展示了 |
[23:41] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我看看能为你们做些什么 |
[23:46] | “Nothing is impossible in this world. | “在这个世界里 一切皆有可能 |
[23:50] | A firm decision can move heaven and earth, they say. | 他们说 坚定的决心可以感天动地 |
[23:56] | Things appear to be far beyond a person’s power because, | 有些事看似力所不能及是因为 |
[24:00] | lacking strong determination, | 缺乏坚定的决心 |
[24:03] | he cannot focus his heart on a difficult project.” | 无法全身心投入到一个困难的项目上” |
[24:20] | Sandra, can you me fix a lunch date with Brockmann? | 珊德拉 可以安排我和布罗克曼共进午餐吗 |
[24:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:27] | – To the Vista, please. – With pleasure. | -去维斯塔 -乐意效劳 |
[24:29] | Have you ever been there? | 去过那里吗 |
[24:31] | They serve the world’s best poussin. | 那里供应着世界上最好的仔鸡 |
[24:36] | Poussin? | 仔鸡 |
[24:37] | – A small poulet. – Poulet? | -一种小幼鸡 -幼鸡 |
[24:39] | That’s a chicken. Delicious. | 是鸡肉 很美味 |
[24:42] | If I were you I wouldn’t eat any more poulets | 如果我是你就不会再吃幼鸡了 |
[24:45] | or we’ll have to get a bigger limousine. | 至少在买辆更大的豪华轿车之前 |
[24:49] | And we can’t afford that. | 我们还买不起 |
[25:10] | Paul, this time I’ve got one too. | 保罗 这次我也学了一个 |
[25:13] | Management by crocodile? | 鳄鱼管理法则 |
[25:17] | Up to the ears in mud but mouth wide open. | 耳朵都陷在淤泥里了也要大张着嘴巴 |
[25:39] | Beautiful view… | 风景很好 |
[25:43] | Deep in my heart I am a provincial. | 在内心深处 我就是个乡巴佬 |
[25:50] | – Here, read. – What’s that? | -来 看看 -这是什么 |
[25:54] | Your entry into the history books. | 你将凭此被载入史册 |
[25:56] | Thermoelectric generator. | 热传导发生器 |
[25:58] | – Ever heard of it? – No, not really. | -听说过吗 -没 没有 |
[26:02] | A car loses about 30% of its combustion energy | 一辆汽车大概百分之30的燃料能源 |
[26:03] | in the form of hot air. | 是以热空气的形式被消耗掉 |
[26:06] | With this generator you could recover energy | 有了这个发生器 就可以回收能源 |
[26:09] | and lower fuel consumption. | 降低燃料消耗 |
[26:12] | That’s the most promising development | 这是我在瓦尔泽见到过的 |
[26:14] | I’ve ever seen at Walser. | 最有发展潜力的项目 |
[26:15] | It’ll bring in millions and revolutionise | 如果成功的话 它将带来百万收益 |
[26:17] | the automobile industry. If it works. | 并革新汽车行业 |
[26:20] | It’s not even in the beta phase. | 可甚至还没进入测试阶段 |
[26:24] | That’ll happen faster than you think. | 会比你想象中的快 |
[26:26] | You don’t know how fast I think. | 你不知道我想象中有多快 |
[26:29] | If we restructure cleverly and | 如果我们巧妙调整 |
[26:30] | aim for the world market for thermoelectric generators, | 力争热传导发动机的世界市场 |
[26:33] | that’d be a sustainable solution for Walser, | 对瓦尔泽来说 会是一个长久的解决方案 |
[26:35] | safe and socially acceptable. | 安全且社会认可 |
[26:37] | A massive liquidity squeeze is looming. | 大规模的流动资金紧缩迫在眉睫 |
[26:40] | I’m not permitting any new projects | 如果没存下钱的话 |
[26:42] | if we’re not saving somewhere. | 我不允许任何新项目 |
[26:44] | We’ll use management bonuses for funding. | 用运营奖金当启动资金 |
[26:49] | That’ll be your invention. | 它将是你的发明 |
[26:51] | If the project saves the company, you’ll be the hero. | 如果这个项目拯救了公司 你会成为英雄 |
[26:53] | The whole world will talk about it. | 它将成为全世界的议论焦点 |
[26:58] | You’re a tough bastard. | 你真是个固执的家伙 |
[27:01] | “Win now. Fight later.” | “先共赢 以后再打” |
[27:08] | To my generator. | 敬我的发生器 |
[27:13] | What about our lunch? | 我们的午餐呢 |
[27:16] | – Hello? Waiter! – Or is your wife playing coy? | -你好 服务员 -你的妻子是害羞吗 |
[27:22] | Jeanne… I need your help. | 珍妮 需要你帮忙 |
[27:25] | I need an escort. | 需要你陪我吃个饭 |
[27:28] | Yes, yes, I know. Please! | 是 是 我知道 拜托了 |
[27:32] | Only one more evening. | 就一晚上 |
[27:36] | Good. | 好 |
[27:52] | “As long as a person renders his service | “只要一个人全心侍奉 |
[27:55] | gladly and beyond reason | 真心诚意 不问缘由 |
[27:58] | and serves his lord with blind allegiance | 盲目又忠诚地侍奉他的主君 |
[28:01] | his service is perfect. | 他的侍奉就是完美的 |
[28:07] | Throw everything away and immerse yourself in service. | 把一切抛掷脑后 一心侍主 |
[28:11] | That is the highest form.” | 这便是最高境界 |
[28:18] | One day a young lion got caught in my fence | 有一次一只幼狮被困在了我的栅栏上 |
[28:23] | and its paw was trapped. It was stuck | 它的爪子被卡住了 它下不去了 |
[28:26] | and I panicked. Remember? | 我吓坏了 记得吗 |
[28:29] | I wanted to free it and approached it cautiously, | 我打算救他 于是就小心地靠近 |
[28:34] | but it tore my jacket with its paw. | 但是它用爪子撕扯我的上衣 |
[28:37] | I had thrown it over its head to blind it | 我把上衣扔到它头上 让它暂时看不见我 |
[28:39] | so that it’d quiet down a bit. | 它稍微安静了些 |
[28:41] | I lifted the fence a few centimetres. | 我把栅栏拉开了几厘米 |
[28:43] | The lion roared with pain | 那只幼狮痛苦地嘶吼了几声 |
[28:45] | but managed to free itself. | 但是还是成功脱困了 |
[28:48] | So then I suddenly stood face to face | 突然间 我与一只负了伤 吼叫的掠食者 |
[28:50] | with a roaring, injured predator. | 面面相觑 |
[28:56] | When injured, they’re at their most dangerous. | 它们负伤的时候是最危险的 |
[29:00] | You’re damn right. | 你说得太对了 |
[29:04] | Coffee? | 来点咖啡吗 |
[29:07] | Yes, please. | 好 谢谢 |
[29:08] | Cathy! | 凯西 |
[29:09] | Coffee! | 咖啡 |
[29:14] | Do you hunt too? | 你也打猎吗 |
[29:16] | My father is a passionate hunter. | 我父亲是个狂热的猎人 |
[29:19] | Always that understatement. | 总是这么谦虚 |
[29:20] | He’s an amazing shot. | 他是个出色的射手 |
[29:22] | We have to go pheasant hunting. | 我们应该一起去猎鸟 |
[29:25] | He doesn’t shoot to kill. | 他不杀生 |
[29:28] | No desire to kill? | 不想杀生 |
[29:31] | Killing doesn’t interest me. | 我对杀生不感兴趣 |
[29:33] | I’m fascinated by precision. | 我着迷于精准性 |
[29:54] | Who of you plays? | 你们谁会演奏 |
[29:57] | What would you like to hear? | 你们想听什么 |
[30:00] | – Surprise us. – I’m happy to. | -来点惊喜 -我很乐意 |
[30:30] | Come on … | 来吧 |
[30:33] | Please! | 求你了 |
[31:24] | How can you leave this man, Jeanne? | 你怎么舍得离开这个男人 珍妮 |
[31:38] | What was that about? | 那段舞是什么意思 |
[31:41] | You dance as well as you used to. | 你跳得和从前一样好 |
[31:44] | Did you do that on purpose? | 你故意的吗 |
[31:45] | Is this some kind of perverse revenge? | 是某种固执的报复吗 |
[31:49] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不是这样的 |
[31:51] | You dance even better. | 你跳得比以前更好了 |
[31:52] | They’ll laugh about us. | 他们会笑话我们的 |
[31:55] | Let them laugh! | 让他们笑去 |
[32:05] | Are you listening to what I’m saying? | 你有认真听我刚刚的话吗 |
[32:09] | May I come in? | 我能进屋吗 |
[32:11] | Alex. We’re in the middle of divorce. | 亚历克斯 我们还在离婚期间呢 |
[32:14] | You may be, | 你想离 |
[32:16] | I’m not. | 但我不想 |
[32:24] | You’ll realise it some day. | 你迟早会意识到的 |
[32:27] | I hope it’s not too late then! | 我希望到那时候还不算晚 |
[33:42] | It’s good. | 挺好 |
[33:53] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早 |
[33:55] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[33:56] | Didn’t you order this? | 不是你下的命令吗 |
[33:58] | External consultants are downloading all the data. | 外部顾问正在下载所有数据 |
[34:13] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[34:14] | Say, those consultants. | 外面那些顾问 |
[34:17] | I thought Brockmann was listening to you? | 布罗克曼不是听你的吗 |
[34:21] | And? | 还有呢 |
[34:27] | Very good. | 很好 |
[34:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:52] | And? How far are you? | 你们研究的怎么样了 |
[34:53] | We’re on it. | 我们在做 |
[34:55] | When will you have a prototype? | 什么时候能做出原型机 |
[34:58] | I don’t know,in two or three months. | 我不清楚 大概两三个月吧 |
[35:01] | Grischa’s still perfecting the combination. | 格里沙姆还在优化混合体 |
[35:04] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[35:05] | Just let us do our work, okay? | 让我们好好干活 行吗 |
[35:10] | Rainer. | 赖纳 |
[35:11] | I stuck my neck out very far for you. | 我为你冒了很大的险 |
[35:20] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[35:22] | give us one month, the tests won’t be | 给我们一个月 虽然测试 |
[35:23] | completed by then but … | 完成不了 但 |
[35:24] | On the 31st we’ll do a test bench demonstration, | 31号我们会做一个测试台演示 |
[35:27] | with all the works. | 把一切准备好 |
[35:40] | Here we see | 我们来看 |
[35:42] | how much energy our generator | 我们的发生器能从热空气中 |
[35:45] | recovers from the hot air. | 回收多少能量 |
[35:48] | If this value’s higher than 11%, | 如果这个量高于百分之11 |
[35:50] | Walser’s back in shape. | 瓦尔泽就能重回正轨 |
[35:52] | I decide when Walser’s back in shape. | 瓦尔泽是否重回正轨我说了算 |
[35:56] | But don’t get distracted. | 但是别误会 |
[35:58] | I’m curious. | 我对此很有兴趣 |
[36:09] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[36:11] | The data aren’t getting through. | 数据没有发过来 |
[36:12] | I’ve got to set up everything again. | 我要把所有东西再重启一下 |
[36:23] | Brockmann, hello … | 我是布罗克曼 你好 |
[36:25] | Can I book a table? | 我能订个位吗 |
[36:29] | In ten minutes? | 十分钟之后 |
[36:30] | Yes, thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Take it in stride. | 平常心 |
[36:40] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[37:13] | I knew you could be counted upon. | 我就知道能指望你 |
[37:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[37:19] | Very good. | 很好 |
[37:44] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[37:48] | Alex. | 亚历克斯 |
[37:50] | Is Théo here? | 特奥在吗 |
[37:53] | I’ve been trying to tell you for weeks. | 这几周我一直想告诉你 |
[37:56] | Théo? | 特奥 |
[37:57] | Please. | 别这样 |
[37:58] | Talk to me. | 有话和我说吧 |
[38:00] | You said you needed time to yourself. | 你说你要独处一段时间 |
[38:03] | That wasn’t all I said. | 我不是这么说的 |
[38:05] | You escort me to a dinner. | 可你陪我去参加了那个晚宴 |
[38:07] | You said you needed help. | 因为你说你需要帮助 |
[38:11] | As if you could help me. Théo! | 说得好像你能帮到我似的 特奥 |
[38:15] | Just send me those divorce papers. | 赶快把离婚文件发给我吧 |
[38:31] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[38:42] | At 10 o’clock there’s the conference call with Germany | 10点有个和德方的电话会议 |
[38:44] | and the team meeting’s right after that. | 之后是团队会议 |
[38:48] | And fix a date with Wolfbach real estates. | 帮我和沃尔夫巴克房地产约个时间 |
[38:51] | I want to sell my apartment. | 我想把我的公寓卖了 |
[38:53] | What? | 什么 |
[38:54] | – But it’s … – They know the property. | -但这 -他们能处理房产 |
[38:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:09] | – The forest calls! – Beg your pardon? | -丛林在呼唤 -什么 |
[39:10] | We have to celebrate our invention. | 必须庆祝一下我们的发明 |
[39:13] | The strategy meeting’s about to start. | 运营策略会议马上要开始了 |
[39:15] | Mrs Walter! We have a few changes in schedule. | 瓦尔特女士 议程改一下 |
[39:18] | A small contest, just the two of us. | 一场小比赛 就我们俩 |
[39:30] | Good, isn’t it? | 不错 是吧 |
[39:35] | As soon as we go into woods with the dogs | 我们带着猎狗进到林子里之后 |
[39:39] | You position and you waits for phesants, shoot them all, ok? | 你们找好位置 然后等着打野鸡 明白吗 |
[39:43] | Yes. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[39:45] | A Winchester, beautiful weapon | 温彻斯特连发步枪 好枪 |
[39:49] | You shoot regularly? | 您经常射击吗 |
[39:50] | Yes, but I stop shooting sharp years ago | 是的 但是我几年前就不打猎了 |
[39:52] | You’ll taste blood again, I swear! | 你会再次尝到血腥味的 我保证 |
[39:55] | Nice to see you, Antoine. Let’s go! | 很高兴认识你 安托万 我们走吧 |
[40:41] | One-nil. Good hunting! | 一比零 狩猎快乐 |
[41:05] | Shit! | 见鬼 |
[41:14] | Blank cartridges. | 你的是空包弹 |
[41:16] | You said you didn’t want to kill. | 之前你说你不想杀生 |
[41:20] | Did I say that? | 我说过吗 |
[41:44] | Just blank cartridges! | 就用空包弹 |
[42:24] | Alex? | 亚历克斯 |
[42:26] | I’ve got a summary of the team meeting. | 我这有个团队会议的总结 |
[42:28] | Our budget’s in deficit. | 我们的预算赤字了 |
[42:29] | Thank you. I’ll have a look at it. | 谢谢 我一会看 |
[42:31] | What about the key figures for the generator? | 关于发生器的主要数据呢 |
[42:34] | Second folder. Management’ll get it tomorrow. | 第二个文件夹里 管理层明天就会收到 |
[42:38] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:39] | A draft or something? | 一张草图吗 |
[42:41] | Five seconds, two point mistakes here! | 五秒钟 这里有两点错误 |
[42:44] | – Luckily in the text. – But the figures are okay. | -幸好这是在测试里 -但是数据都还好 |
[42:47] | Yes, the figures are okay. | 是 数据还好 |
[42:50] | Don’t you want to go home? | 你不想回家吗 |
[42:54] | Soon. | 马上 |
[42:58] | You care about the generator, don’t you? | 你很在乎那个发生器 是吗 |
[43:02] | It’s our future. | 它是我们的未来 |
[44:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[44:18] | It’s an interesting study, don’t you think? | 是个不错的研究 不是吗 |
[44:20] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[44:22] | You never intended to build this generator. | 你从来没想把这个发生器造出来 |
[44:23] | I wouldn’t put it like that. | 话也不能这么说 |
[44:25] | You want to sell the entire catalyst division? | 你想卖掉整个催化剂部门吗 |
[44:28] | Everything that makes up Walser? | 那是瓦尔泽的根基啊 |
[44:30] | We have to examine all alternatives, | 我们要分析每个可能的选择 |
[44:31] | that’s how it’s done. | 这是我们做事的方式 |
[44:33] | That’s not an alternative, that’s Walser’s death. | 这不是可选项 这是瓦尔泽的灭亡 |
[44:35] | My strategy is sustainable and human. | 我的方案是可持续而且人性的 |
[44:37] | With your strategy we’ll die. | 用你的方案我们会灭亡 |
[44:40] | That’s not true! | 不是这样的 |
[44:41] | The only thing in my strategy that doesn’t suit you | 我方案里唯一不适合你的 |
[44:44] | is the profits. | 就是利润 |
[44:45] | What kind of a chief financial officer are you? | 你算什么首席财务官 |
[44:47] | Do you really mind that they want to earn more? | 你真的有专心于帮公司多赚钱吗 |
[44:50] | I don’t like the price we’re paying for this. | 我不喜欢我们为这件事付出的代价 |
[45:00] | Drive the future | 驱动未来 |
[45:03] | The speed of electricity | 感受电力的速度 |
[45:06] | Ultra light, Ultra powerful | 极致轻盈 极致强大 |
[45:11] | Advanced technology | 高阶技术 |
[45:14] | The revolution of high voltage performance | 高压电性能的革命性突破 |
[45:17] | Brain drive | 智能驱动 |
[45:19] | This, ladies and gentlemen, | 先生们女士们 |
[45:19] | is Brain Drive! Walser’s future. | 这就是智能驱动 瓦尔泽的未来 |
[45:23] | We’ll sell the entire catalyst production | 我们将卖掉整个催化剂生产线 |
[45:26] | and enter into the battery market. | 然后进军电池市场 |
[45:29] | Is that a joke? | 这是个笑话吗 |
[45:31] | Does Walser know about your plans? | 瓦尔泽知道你的计划吗 |
[45:33] | I’ve come here to turn this company | 我来这里改革这个公司 |
[45:35] | into a market leader. Of course Walser knows. | 让它成为市场领头羊 瓦尔泽当然知道 |
[45:37] | And, pardon me … | 抱歉 打断一下 |
[45:40] | what about the generator? | 发生器怎么办 |
[45:42] | Your invention is useless because | 你的发明没什么用 |
[45:44] | you kids are far too slow! | 因为你们太慢了 |
[45:45] | If we buy Europe’s three top companies | 如果我们收购欧洲前三的公司 |
[45:49] | and bring them together | 并且把他们合并起来 |
[45:50] | under the name of Walser, | 收归瓦尔泽的名下 |
[45:52] | we’ll be market leaders right away. | 我们立刻就能成为市场领头羊 |
[45:54] | Not in fifteen years. | 而不是在15年之后 |
[46:01] | Tell the colleagues how you intend to fund this. | 告诉同事们你打算如何支付这笔费用 |
[46:05] | By going public. | 上市 |
[46:16] | Up to now I thought you were clever. | 直到刚才我还以为你很聪明 |
[46:20] | But going public with a long-established company | 但是相比于大刀阔斧地改革 |
[46:22] | prior to a drastic change, | 你更想让一个历史悠久的公司上市 |
[46:24] | doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[46:26] | Someone of your stature should show | 就你的造诣而言 |
[46:27] | more imagination, don’t you think? | 不应该只有这点想象力啊 不是吗 |
[46:30] | I’m completely against it. | 我完全反对 |
[46:33] | Walser has the opportunity to increase | 瓦尔泽有机会在掌握自己股份的情况下 |
[46:36] | growth and market shares on its own. | 提高经济增长率 |
[46:37] | But we need time for that. | 但是我们需要时间 |
[46:38] | Time that going public doesn’t permit. | 如果上市我们将没有足够时间 |
[46:40] | Time, time! You’re boring me, Maier. | 时间时间 你让我很厌烦 梅勒 |
[46:44] | The time of Swiss slowness is over. | 瑞士式慢节奏的时代已经过去了 |
[46:47] | Is that clear? | 明白吗 |
[46:51] | Do you know how many jobs | 你知道你的计划 |
[46:53] | your plan would destroy? | 让多少人失业吗 |
[46:55] | How stupid do you think I am? Of course I do. | 你觉得我很愚蠢吗 我当然考虑过 |
[46:59] | I want your team to calculate the takeovers. | 我要你的团队来计算接管事宜 |
[47:03] | Prepare the key figures for the Board of Directors. | 为董事会准备好关键数据 |
[47:12] | Théo! | 特奥 |
[47:15] | Hi! | 你好 |
[47:16] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[47:18] | You said we are going to the movies. | 你说要带我去看电影 |
[47:23] | What’s this strange stuff? | 这是什么奇怪的书 |
[47:25] | Nothing. It’s a present. | 没什么 别人送的 |
[47:27] | Sorry, I’m not quite ready yet. | 抱歉 我还没准备好 |
[47:31] | Easy. I can wait. | 没关系 我可以等 |
[47:38] | Shall I check what’s on? | 我看看都上映了什么电影 |
[47:49] | What do you fancy? | 你喜欢什么类型的 |
[47:52] | Choose something. | 有哪些选择呢 |
[47:58] | Action or comedy? | 动作片或喜剧 |
[48:04] | Sorry. This doesn’t work. | 抱歉 不行 |
[48:09] | I’m sorry, we’ve got to postpone this. | 对不起 我们得下一次再约了 |
[48:12] | Really? | 认真的吗 |
[48:13] | My mind’s occupied. | 我心不在电影上 |
[48:16] | But you know what? | 这样吧 |
[48:20] | Sandra? | 珊德拉 |
[48:34] | No time. | 我没空 |
[48:38] | I wasn’t allowed to say anything. | 我不会占用太多时间的 |
[48:46] | What are you typing? My dismissal? | 你在写什么 我的解雇函吗 |
[48:54] | Is that the new style in here? | 这里面是些什么新花样 |
[48:57] | To deceive your own boss? | 欺骗自己的老板 |
[49:00] | What should I have done? | 那我该怎么办 |
[49:04] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[49:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[49:09] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[49:23] | I need something we can use against Brockmann. | 我需要能用来对付布罗克曼的东西 |
[49:28] | Oh dear. | 天哪 |
[49:33] | Hey, are you going to help me? | 儿子 你不过来帮我吗 |
[49:36] | Just have to text Noah something … | 等我给诺亚发完简讯 |
[49:42] | Do you see how beautiful it is here? | 你看到这有多美了吗 |
[49:45] | I’m not blind. | 我不瞎 |
[49:47] | You’re totally addicted to your phone. | 你完全沉迷于玩手机了 |
[49:49] | You’re one to talk! | 你还好意思说我 |
[49:50] | You’re no better. | 你也好不到哪去 |
[49:57] | Yes? | 喂 |
[49:59] | What do you mean the factor’s wrong? | 什么叫有个参数错了 |
[50:01] | Didn’t he check the plausibility? | 他没检查过可信度吗 |
[50:03] | Why are you asking me? I don’t know! | 你问我干什么 我又不知道 |
[50:06] | Then he has to calculate it again. | 让他再算一遍 |
[50:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[50:11] | Yes, I’m camping. With my son. | 对 我在露营 和我儿子一起 |
[50:14] | A tent peg’s missing. | 一个帐篷栓不见了 |
[50:17] | – Well, so look for it! – Yeah, yeah. | -那就去找呀 -好吧 好吧 |
[50:27] | Hey, come here. Yes. | 过来吃 对 就是你 |
[50:36] | That’s not for you. Here! | 不是给你的 这 |
[50:39] | Go away! | 走开 |
[50:41] | Go away, that’s not for you! | 走开 不是给你的 |
[50:46] | Go! | 走开 |
[50:48] | Damn you, go! | 去你的 给我走开 |
[50:50] | Hey, leave these creatures in peace! | 爸 能还这些生灵一片净土吗 |
[50:52] | – Are you nuts? – It has no manners! | -你发什么疯 -它真没礼貌 |
[50:55] | Neither have you! | 你也一样 |
[50:58] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[51:00] | At least I’m not abusing animals. | 至少我没虐待动物 |
[51:16] | Looks done. | 看起来烤熟了 |
[51:23] | Is it good? | 好吃吗 |
[51:39] | What about the preparations for Brain Drive? | 智能驱动的准备工作做得怎么样了 |
[51:42] | We still need a few key figures. | 还差几个关键数据 |
[51:43] | The board meeting’s next week. | 董事会就在下周 |
[51:46] | Do you know what this takeover means? | 你知道这次接管意味着什么吗 |
[51:50] | It’s not possible within this time frame. | 想赶在那之前 不可能 |
[51:52] | How, not possible? Not possible! | 不可能 怎么不可能 |
[51:54] | You just need to work more. | 看来工作力度不够呀 |
[51:56] | Do you want to see my overtime list? | 你想看看我的加班记录吗 |
[51:58] | Work more, are you serious? | 加强工作力度 你是认真的吗 |
[52:00] | You go camping and … | 你自己去露营 |
[52:01] | – That’s none of our business. – What… | -那不关我们的事 -什么 |
[52:03] | He’s not the problem. | 问题不在他 |
[52:05] | Do you know what? | 你们听着 |
[52:06] | If it’s too much for anyone, they can go. | 如果有谁做不到 就给我走人 |
[52:08] | There’s the door. | 门就在那里 |
[52:39] | There’s a couple that is interested in your apartment. | 有对夫妇对你的公寓感兴趣 |
[52:43] | I’ll tell the agent she should manage that, okay? | 我会跟中介说 让她处理 行吗 |
[52:45] | Yes, do that. | 行 去做吧 |
[52:55] | Have you found something? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[53:04] | That’s not from me. | 不是我发现的 |
[53:09] | Where have you got this from? | 你从哪得到的 |
[53:11] | It took place two years ago. | 这是两年前发生的 |
[53:13] | Careless decisions, lousy work climate, | 因为草率的决定 糟糕的工作环境 |
[53:16] | even suspected fraud. | 外加涉嫌欺诈的事情 |
[53:21] | The authors conclude that | 最后作者总结 |
[53:22] | he gravely damaged the company. | 他给公司造成了严重的损失 |
[53:27] | Where did you get this from? | 你从哪拿到的 |
[53:28] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能说 |
[53:32] | Why were there no consequences? | 为什么他没有受到影响 |
[53:34] | Apparently there was a deal. | 很明显 有一场交易 |
[54:28] | “The samurai who appears to be | “这个武士看起来 |
[54:29] | despondent and worried, | 既沮丧又担忧 |
[54:31] | no matter what the situation, is a failure … | 无论怎样 结局都是失败 |
[54:39] | He is useless, | 他一无是处 |
[54:41] | if he is not highly motivated and ready | 因为他并没有昂扬的斗志和充分的准备 |
[54:43] | to strive for victory | 去用尽一切方法 |
[54:45] | by any means. | 力争胜利 |
[54:53] | Inventiveness in peaceful times | 和平时代的创造 |
[54:57] | is the military preparation for war … | 是为战争而做的军事准备 |
[55:02] | For with the right allies | 只要有合适的盟友 |
[55:05] | an overpowering opponent can be defeated.” | 一个势不可挡的对手是可以被打败的” |
[55:18] | Mr Maier, what’s up, are we in a spy movie now? | 梅勒先生 怎么了 我们是在拍间谍片吗 |
[55:21] | – I need to talk to you. – What about? | -我要跟你谈谈 -怎么了 |
[55:25] | In the next board meeting, Mr Brockmann | 下一次董事会上 布罗克曼先生 |
[55:27] | will present a new strategy for Walser. | 将为瓦尔泽提出一个新策略 |
[55:29] | Which you’ll support, I hope. | 我希望你支持他 |
[55:31] | I was told you were on board. | 我听说你同意了 |
[55:33] | I’m absolutely against a strategy that | 我绝对反对那个 |
[55:35] | jeopardises the company. | 会危及到公司的策略 |
[55:39] | Mr Brockmann says the same about your plans. | 布罗克曼先生也这么说你的计划 |
[55:43] | Because he’s got no clue about this business! | 因为他不了解这一行 |
[55:45] | We’ve got plenty of staying power. | 我们有足够的持久力 |
[55:48] | With good people and innovation, | 有优秀的人才和创新力 |
[55:50] | we can continue what your grandfather started. | 我们可以继续你祖父开创的事业 |
[55:55] | I have gathered some information | 我收集了一些关于 |
[55:58] | about Mr Brockmann. | 关于布罗克曼先生的信息 |
[56:03] | I hold you in high esteem, Maier … | 梅勒 我很敬重你 |
[56:05] | So see to it that the Board of Directors says no. | 一定要让董事会拒绝他的策略 |
[56:16] | Aren’t you afraid when you see | 当你看到这个世界瞬息万变 |
[56:17] | how fast the world is changing? | 你不害怕吗 |
[56:21] | Humanism has always been old-fashioned. | 人道主义总是老派的 |
[57:02] | Going public is risky. | 上市有风险 |
[57:06] | We all know that. | 我们都知道 |
[57:08] | It entails a lot of additional work | 这牵涉到很多额外的工作 |
[57:10] | and Walser’ll be increasingly nonautonomous. | 瓦尔泽将会逐步丧失自主权 |
[57:15] | Do we want that? | 我们想要那样吗 |
[57:21] | Do we really want that? | 我们真的想要那样吗 |
[57:26] | All in favour raise your hand. | 支持的请举手 |
[57:47] | So it’s been decided, | 结果出来了 |
[57:49] | four votes against three in favour of going public. | 四比三 支持上市 |
[58:01] | Congratulations. Wonderful decision. | 祝贺你 做了很棒的决定 |
[58:15] | We can count on you, can’t we? | 我们能指望你的 对吧 |
[58:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[58:28] | Yes. | 对 |
[58:30] | Sure. | 没错 |
[59:12] | Was that your doing? | 是你做的吧 |
[59:17] | Do you think I’m as stupid as that? | 你觉得我有那么蠢吗 |
[59:21] | I know about your little conspiracy. | 我知道你的小伎俩 |
[59:31] | But my vanity’s not the issue. | 但我的虚荣心不是问题所在 |
[59:32] | You won’t destroy this company. | 你毁不了这家公司 |
[59:35] | I want the same as you do. | 我们想要的是一样的 |
[59:37] | I want this company to have a future. | 我想要这家公司未来可期 |
[59:42] | I can’t manage this if you oppose me. | 但如果你反对我 我是做不到的 |
[1:00:01] | “A man who is well versed | “一个精通此道的人 |
[1:00:02] | will soon fall prey to self-delusion; | 很快会成为自欺欺人者的牺牲品 |
[1:00:06] | he is pleased to be called a capable man | 他乐于被人赞颂手段和能力 |
[1:00:09] | and boasts of being ahead of his time. | 并乐于吹嘘自己领先时代 |
[1:00:14] | Blinded by the illusion | 他被自己的幻想蒙蔽了双眼 |
[1:00:16] | that no one could surpass him. | 感觉自己无人能敌 |
[1:00:21] | Such behaviour is bound to call forth the wrath of heaven.” | 这种行为必然会招致恶果的” |
[1:01:15] | You all know that | 你们都知道 |
[1:01:17] | Mr Brockmann and I have had our differences. | 布罗克曼先生和我有过分歧 |
[1:01:22] | But the Board of Directors has decided | 但无论董事会做什么决定 |
[1:01:24] | and I fully stand behind it. | 我都完全支持 |
[1:01:29] | We now need to be professional | 我们现在需要专业一点 |
[1:01:32] | and make no mistakes. | 不要犯错误 |
[1:01:34] | Is that clear? | 清楚了吗 |
[1:01:38] | Okay, | 好了 |
[1:01:42] | so let’s start. | 现在开始吧 |
[1:01:46] | Black team, you prepare the stock exchange prospectus. | 黑队 准备证券交易所的招股说明书 |
[1:01:50] | Assessment of potential, market analysis, | 对潜在风险进行评估和市场分析 |
[1:01:52] | expected sales, and so on. | 预估的销售量等 |
[1:01:55] | Red team, you take care of the anchor investors. | 红队 你们负责主要投资者这块 |
[1:01:59] | Our goal is that three major investors | 目标是让三个主要投资方 |
[1:02:01] | agree to provide capital. | 同意提供资金 |
[1:02:03] | Concentrate on HGK Invest. | 重点放在HGK投资公司上 |
[1:02:06] | If we get them, | 如果他们投资了 |
[1:02:07] | the others will follow. | 必定会吸引更多投资方 |
[1:02:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[1:02:12] | To work! | 去忙吧 |
[1:02:48] | Selling the catalyst division will bring the | 卖掉催化剂部门将给公司带来 |
[1:02:49] | company the required 250 million, | 两亿五千万的资金回流 |
[1:02:51] | which is enough to buy Brain Drive. | 足够去收购智能驱动了 |
[1:02:53] | Here are our estimates: | 这是我们的概算 |
[1:02:54] | We’re assuming that we’ll secure | 我们预估两亿能买到 |
[1:02:57] | the majority of Brain Drive with 200 million. | 智能驱动的大部分产权 |
[1:03:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[1:03:13] | I’m happy to hear that. | 这真是一个好消息 |
[1:03:51] | And? | 有人吗 |
[1:03:54] | We have the second anchor investor. | 我们有第二个可靠投资者了 |
[1:03:57] | And if we win over HGK Invest tomorrow | 如果我们明天能得到HGK投资公司的支持 |
[1:04:00] | then you owe me a hunting trip with live ammunition. | 那你就欠我一次实弹狩猎之旅 |
[1:04:03] | I’m proud of you, Maier! | 我真为你感到骄傲 梅勒 |
[1:04:22] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[1:04:25] | That’s the list for Canada. | 这是去往加拿大的名单 |
[1:04:47] | – You said it was practically certain. – Théo … | -你说几乎可以确定的 -特奥 |
[1:04:50] | – You said I had talent. – That’s true. | -你说过我有天分 -是的 |
[1:04:52] | So why aren’t you taking me with you? | 那为什么你不带上我 |
[1:04:54] | There are a few who are more advanced. | 有些人比你更有天分 |
[1:04:56] | But that’s not true at all. | 不是这样的 |
[1:04:57] | I’m the best scorer in my age group. | 我是同龄组中得分最高的 |
[1:04:59] | Yes. You’re incredibly exact. | 对 你确实很杰出 |
[1:05:01] | Your technique’s improving. | 你的技术在不断进步 |
[1:05:02] | But that’s not everything. | 但这并不能一概而论 |
[1:05:04] | This is a team sport. | 这是团队运动 |
[1:05:05] | You need to learn to think as a team | 你需要有团队思维 |
[1:05:07] | and not only for yourself. | 而不是只想着自己 |
[1:05:10] | Hey, everything’s still possible. | 听我说 一切皆有可能 |
[1:05:13] | Start an apprenticeship. Take your time. | 当个学徒 慢慢来 |
[1:05:14] | I don’t want to start an apprenticeship, | 我不想当学徒 |
[1:05:16] | I want to play hockey. | 我想打冰球 |
[1:05:17] | Come. We can discuss this at home. | 走吧 我们可以回家讨论 |
[1:05:19] | At home? You’re not my father! | 回家 你又不是我爸 |
[1:05:33] | I can assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[1:05:34] | in this difficult market environment I’d never | 如果不是拥有应对未来的 |
[1:05:35] | support going public | 资本和潜力 |
[1:05:37] | if there weren’t adequate substance | 在这种艰难的市场环境下 |
[1:05:39] | and potential for the future. | 我绝不支持上市 |
[1:05:43] | Haven’t you rated Brain Drive far too high? | 你们是不是把智能驱动评估过高了 |
[1:05:51] | The market environment will drastically change | 接下来的几年里 |
[1:05:53] | in the next few years. | 市场环境会发生巨变 |
[1:05:58] | Still, we think your assessment of potential | 但我们还是认为你对潜力的评估 |
[1:06:00] | is very optimistic. | 太过乐观 |
[1:06:02] | Maybe | 也许 |
[1:06:03] | your people should learn from our consultants. | 你们的人应该向我们的顾问学习 |
[1:06:06] | We’ve calculated conservatively. | 我们已经保守计算过了 |
[1:06:09] | Your figures say something else. | 你们的数据可不太保守 |
[1:06:20] | Just a moment. | 等一下 |
[1:06:50] | A second please … | 稍等 |
[1:07:04] | You’re … you’re right … | 你是 你是对的 |
[1:07:10] | There’s a wrong decimal point. | 有一个小数点写错了 |
[1:07:37] | Now don’t shit yourself. | 别自责了 |
[1:07:39] | They’re on board, that’s all that counts. | 他们同意了 这才是最重要的 |
[1:07:51] | Everything was perfect. | 一切都很完美 |
[1:07:53] | It was just a typing error. | 只是打印失误 |
[1:07:55] | Stop brooding, you’re depressing me. | 别郁闷了 你让我很难过 |
[1:08:02] | Ground floor | 一楼 |
[1:08:05] | This apartment’s perfect for a family. | 这套公寓很适合一家人住 |
[1:08:08] | The bedrooms are upstairs. | 卧室在楼上 |
[1:08:10] | Then a large living room with an open kitchen. | 还有一个带开放式厨房的大客厅 |
[1:08:11] | Steamer and induction cooker. | 有蒸锅和电磁炉 |
[1:08:14] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[1:08:15] | Of course. Very durable materials. | 当然了 用的是耐用材料 |
[1:08:19] | The conservatory can be heated with floor heating. | 取暖可以通过地暖 |
[1:08:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:08:23] | I’m sorry, I was told nobody was in. | 不好意思 我听说这里没人 |
[1:08:27] | Beautiful apartment! Where are you moving? | 很漂亮的公寓 你们要搬到哪里 |
[1:08:30] | Nowhere. We’re not moving anywhere. Nowhere! | 哪也不去 我们哪也不去 哪也不去 |
[1:09:14] | Page 5. | 第5页 |
[1:09:25] | – Shit! – Yes. | -我靠 -是的 |
[1:09:28] | I want to know who prepared these figures, | 我想知道是谁准备的这些数据 |
[1:09:30] | who checked everything through | 谁做的审核 |
[1:09:31] | and who approved it all. | 谁最后批准的 |
[1:09:33] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗 |
[1:09:42] | Have you never made a mistake? | 你就从没犯过错吗 |
[1:09:44] | Anyone making mistakes here is in the wrong place! | 在这可没有人给你机会犯错 |
[1:10:03] | – Alexander … – What? | -亚历山大 -什么事 |
[1:10:07] | They’re expecting you. | 他们在等你 |
[1:10:37] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:40] | Did you do this on purpose? | 你是故意的吗 |
[1:10:44] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:10:52] | Couldn’t you bear that I outdid you? | 你就这么不能接受我胜过你吗 |
[1:10:56] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:10:57] | HGK Invest has withdrawn. | HGK投资公司撤资了 |
[1:11:00] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:02] | After the two other investors heard | 其他两个投资方听说 |
[1:11:04] | that HGK had withdrawn … | HGK撤资之后 |
[1:11:05] | – But they can’t … – Let me finish! | -但是他们不能 -让我说完 |
[1:11:09] | They withdrew too. | 他们也撤资了 |
[1:11:12] | We have to stop our going public. | 我们不得不停止上市 |
[1:11:16] | That can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:11:18] | You sabotaged me from the start. | 你从一开始就在给我捣乱 |
[1:11:21] | That’s not true! | 不是的 |
[1:11:23] | You couldn’t bear that I had a better idea. | 你受不了我有更好的主意 |
[1:11:25] | They didn’t withdraw because of me, | 他们也不是因为我撤资的 |
[1:11:27] | the project was simply overreaching. | 是这个项目不行 |
[1:11:28] | That lousy performance in Frankfurt! | 在法兰克福那次糟糕的表现 |
[1:11:30] | Anyone would run away seeing that. | 任何人看到了都会离开 |
[1:11:32] | They consented! | 他们当时同意了 |
[1:11:33] | Who knows, maybe you helped it along? | 谁知道呢 也许是你从中作梗 |
[1:11:35] | Some information here, some rumours there. | 一边放消息一边搞谣言 真真假假 |
[1:11:37] | – I’d never want to harm the company! – Silence! | -我从没想损害公司利益 -安静 |
[1:11:43] | This was anything but a great achievement, Maier. | 这可不是什么好成绩 梅勒 |
[1:11:48] | You will now clean up this mess | 你现在收拾好这乱摊子 |
[1:11:50] | and fetch the most for us owners. | 给股东争取最大的利益 |
[1:11:57] | You want to sell? | 你们要卖了吗 |
[1:12:01] | Do you see any other solution? | 你还有其他的办法吗 |
[1:12:33] | Rabea. | 拉博 |
[1:12:34] | Do you know anyone who can hack computers? | 你认不认识黑客 |
[1:12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[1:12:38] | We have to find out why HGK Invest withdrew. | 我们得搞清楚HGK投资公司为什么撤资 |
[1:12:41] | But that’s not important anymore. | 但那不重要了 |
[1:12:42] | We have to prove that it’s not due to our mistake. | 我们必须证明这不是我们的问题 |
[1:12:45] | Of course our mistake wasn’t the reason. | 当然不是因为我们的错误 |
[1:12:47] | – Alex. – Maybe your boyfriend has a contact | -亚历克斯 -你男朋友也许可以 |
[1:12:50] | – whom he can ask. – Listen, Alex, | -帮忙问一下 -听着 亚历克斯 |
[1:12:52] | – something like that can happen. – No! | -这种事是有可能发生的 -不 |
[1:12:54] | Something like that doesn’t simply happen. | 这种事不会就这么发生的 |
[1:12:56] | Brockmann’s driven us into the ground, | 布罗克曼把我们逼到了绝境 |
[1:12:58] | I’ll prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[1:13:00] | Will you help me or not? | 你帮不帮我 |
[1:13:04] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[1:13:06] | I’m quitting. | 我辞职 |
[1:13:28] | Shall I take you home? | 要我送你回家吗 |
[1:13:42] | Hey, Théo, what’s up? | 特奥 怎么了 |
[1:13:44] | – Hi dad. – I tried to phone you. | -爸爸 -我给你打过电话 |
[1:13:49] | Will you go to the movies with me? | 你要跟我去看电影吗 |
[1:13:50] | The new Spiderman’s out … | 新《蜘蛛侠》电影上映了 |
[1:13:51] | I’ve got an exam tomorrow. | 我明天有考试 |
[1:13:52] | Come on, you don’t study anyway. | 拜托 你从来不学习的 |
[1:13:55] | I just want to chill with you. | 我只是想和你一起放松一下 |
[1:13:58] | I think I should go in. | 我觉得我还是进屋吧 |
[1:13:59] | Will you come? | 你来不来 |
[1:14:02] | Let him be. | 别理他 |
[1:14:03] | I want to go to the movies with him. | 我想带他去看电影 |
[1:14:04] | But he apparently doesn’t. | 但很明显他不想去 |
[1:14:07] | “With a foolish mother in the family, | “因为家里有个愚蠢的母亲 |
[1:14:10] | the relationship between father and son may deteriorate.” | 导致父子关系的恶化” |
[1:14:11] | Go away! | 起开 |
[1:14:12] | – Yamamoto Tsunetomo. – What’s does that mean? | -山本常朝 -什么 |
[1:14:16] | You’ll never understand. | 你永远也不会懂 |
[1:14:39] | “From a man of ordinary mind | “普通之辈 |
[1:14:41] | cannot be expected to great things. | 难有大成 |
[1:14:45] | Only if he puts himself | 除非他把自己逼到 |
[1:14:47] | into an almost insane and desperate state, | 几近疯狂绝望 |
[1:14:50] | far beyond reason and self-interest, | 超越理智和个人利益 |
[1:14:54] | can he achieve such things.” | 他才会有所成就” |
[1:15:18] | That’s correct! I’ve found it! | 这就对了 我找出来了 |
[1:15:35] | I have to talk with Mr Walser. | 我必须要见瓦尔泽先生 |
[1:15:36] | He’s occupied. Can I give him a message? | 他有事 我可以转达 |
[1:15:38] | It won’t take long … Walser? | 用不了多久的 瓦尔泽 |
[1:15:40] | But I said no! | 我说了不对 |
[1:15:42] | I went through everything. | 我检查过了 |
[1:15:44] | Walser still has a chance. Look! | 瓦尔泽还有救 看 |
[1:15:49] | But you know that’s not true. | 但你知道那没有用的 |
[1:15:52] | If we don’t sell now, we’re stupid. | 如果我们现在不卖了 我们就是傻子 |
[1:15:53] | My team’s calculations were correct! | 我团队的计算是对的 |
[1:15:55] | It was only a stupid typing error, | 仅仅是一个愚蠢的打印错误 |
[1:15:57] | everything else was right. I … | 其它都是对的 我 |
[1:15:59] | I don’t want to know where the mistake happened. | 我不想知道是哪错了 |
[1:16:01] | The mistake, the mistake, | 错误 错误 |
[1:16:02] | do you know the real mistake? | 你知道到底是哪错了吗 |
[1:16:04] | That you got Brockmann. | 是你雇了布罗克曼 |
[1:16:08] | HGK Invest simply calculated and saw | HGK投资公司只要简单计算一下就明白 |
[1:16:10] | that Brockmann’s strategy doesn’t work. | 布罗克曼的方案行不通 |
[1:16:15] | If we stick to the plan, | 如果我们按照这个计划 |
[1:16:18] | Walser still has a chance. | 瓦尔泽就还有机会 |
[1:16:56] | I thinks it’s best you go home now. | 我觉得你现在最好还是回家吧 |
[1:17:29] | “After the failed going public of | “瑞士汽车供应商 |
[1:17:31] | the Swiss automotive supplier Walser, | 瓦尔泽上市失败之后 |
[1:17:33] | the company’s future is uncertain. | 该公司的未来充满了不确定性 |
[1:17:36] | According to well-informed sources | 据知情人士透露 |
[1:17:38] | there are takeover negotiations | 他们在和大型亚洲公司法鲁宾尼 |
[1:17:40] | with the major Asian company Farubeni. | 进行收购谈判 |
[1:17:44] | Union representatives fear the loss | 工会代表担心 |
[1:17:46] | of hundreds of jobs. | 会有成千上万的人面临失业 |
[1:17:49] | Hans Werner Brockmann, Walser’s CEO, | 汉斯·维尔纳·布罗克曼 瓦尔泽首席执行官 |
[1:17:51] | emphasises that this step could not be avoided. | 他强调这一步是不可避免的 |
[1:17:54] | The company had difficulties due to | 公司由于财务问题 |
[1:17:56] | inadequate financial management.” | 出现了巨大的危机” |
[1:18:13] | “Bushido, the way of the warrior, is found in death. | “武士道 勇士之道 存在于死亡之中 |
[1:18:21] | If you’re confronted with two alternatives, | 如果你面临两种选择 |
[1:18:24] | life and death, | 生存或者死亡 |
[1:18:26] | you should not hesitate to choose death. | 你应该毫不犹豫地选择死亡 |
[1:18:29] | That’s nothing difficult. | 死亡并不难 |
[1:18:33] | You only need to be highly determined | 你只须下定决心 |
[1:18:35] | to pursue your goal.” | 追逐目标” |
[1:18:40] | Are you proud of yourself? | 你为自己骄傲吗 |
[1:18:47] | “As long as someone chooses death, | “只要你选择了死亡 |
[1:18:48] | his death is free from disgrace. | 你便死得光荣 |
[1:18:50] | Even if others may call it senseless or insane.” | 即便世人谓之无用 谓之疯魔” |
[1:18:56] | What are you up to? | 你要干什么 |
[1:19:23] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[1:19:32] | I’ll destroy you. | 我要毁了你 |
[1:20:22] | Could you do me a favour? | 可以帮我个忙吗 |
[1:20:24] | I booked a table at the Vista, | 我在维斯塔订了位置 |
[1:20:26] | but I can’t go. | 但我去不了了 |
[1:20:28] | Could you go instead? | 你替我去吧 |
[1:20:30] | – My treat. – I don’t fit in there. | -我请客 -我不喜欢那 |
[1:20:34] | You go in, sit down and order your favourite dish. | 你进去 坐下 然后点你最喜欢的菜 |
[1:20:39] | I can’t accept this. | 我不能接受 |
[1:20:42] | So take it as payment for an errand. | 就当是替我跑腿的报酬吧 |
[1:20:45] | Then take this letter to my ex-wife. | 然后把这封信拿给我前妻 |
[1:20:49] | Just enjoy it. | 去享受吧 |
[1:20:51] | It’ll give me pleasure. | 我乐于见到你开心 |
[1:20:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:43] | “A samurai has to pledge loyalty to his lord. | “武士会誓死效忠于他的主君 |
[1:21:49] | But what does he do if the lord errs? | 但如果他的主君犯错了 该怎么办呢 |
[1:21:55] | Does he have to share his mistakes? | 他必须一起承担吗 |
[1:22:01] | No. | 不 |
[1:22:04] | He can protest. | 他可以反抗 |
[1:22:08] | But this protest will cost him his life.” | 但反抗的代价 是他的性命” |
[1:23:39] | Hans Werner Brockmann is a lousy manager. | 汉斯·维尔纳·布罗克曼是个差劲的管理者 |
[1:23:44] | Nothing’s good enough for him, | 在他眼里什么都不好 |
[1:23:46] | and the pressure he’s exerted is inhuman. | 他施加的压力可以说是惨无人道 |
[1:23:50] | I sincerely hope that what I’m doing now | 我真心希望我现在所做的 |
[1:23:52] | will warn the world against this man. | 能警醒世界抵制这个人 |
[1:23:55] | He’s driven me to suicide. | 他逼我自杀 |
[1:23:59] | I hope that my action will ensure | 我希望我的行为可以确保 |
[1:24:01] | that I’ll remain his only victim. | 我是他唯一的受害者 |
[1:24:04] | – Seriously? – He shot himself. | -真的吗 -他开枪自杀了 |
[1:24:12] | Do you seriously believe I drove him to suicide? | 你真的相信是我逼他自杀的吗 |
[1:24:17] | It doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相信什么不重要 |
[1:24:47] | Mr Maier’s suicide came | 梅勒的自杀 |
[1:24:49] | as a complete surprise to me | 让我感到震惊 |
[1:24:53] | and to us all. | 让我们都很震惊 |
[1:24:55] | I’m speechless. I have many questions | 我不知道该说什么 我有很多问题 |
[1:24:58] | and I’ll probably never get any answers. | 但可能永远都得不到答案了 |
[1:25:03] | In management positions no holds are barred. | 管理层是不受管辖的 |
[1:25:07] | Everyone is responsible for themselves, | 每个人要为自己负责 |
[1:25:10] | needs to be able to assess | 需要能够评估 |
[1:25:11] | his capabilities realistically. | 他真实的能力 |
[1:25:13] | All of us have to learn how to cope with defeat. | 我们都应该学会如何面对失败 |
[1:25:16] | Some manage that better than others. | 有的人处理得比其他人更好 |
[1:25:21] | In the past days I was faced with accusations | 过去的几天 我受到了指控 |
[1:25:24] | which I have to protest strongly. | 对此我强烈反对 |
[1:25:27] | Neither with words | 无论是语言 |
[1:25:28] | nor deeds have I made myself guilty. | 还是行为 我都无愧于心 |
[1:25:32] | I, ehm, … of course, | 我 当然了 |
[1:25:36] | I had to point out things that didn’t work well. | 我必须指出 不尽人意的事情 |
[1:25:40] | But that always happened. | 总会发生 |
[1:25:44] | I emphasise, “always”, | 我想强调一下 “总会” |
[1:25:46] | with the greatest respect. | 致以我最大的敬意 |
[1:25:51] | Nevertheless: | 不过 |
[1:25:54] | I’ve decided, | 我已经决定 |
[1:25:57] | personally, | 以个人的名义 |
[1:26:00] | out of respect for the family of the deceased | 出于对死者家属的尊重 |
[1:26:03] | and to prevent further damage to Walser, | 也为防止给瓦尔泽带来更进一步的损害 |
[1:26:10] | that I’ll step down as | 我将卸任首席执行官 |
[1:26:12] | CEO with immediate effect. | 即刻生效 |
[1:26:17] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[1:26:41] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |