英文名称:Operation Endgame
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | John F. Kennedy: The very word “secrecy” is repugnant | 约翰·肯尼迪:”秘密”这个词是令人厌恶的 |
[00:05] | in a free and open society. | 在一个自由和开放的社会里 |
[00:07] | Lyndon B. Johnson: All I have I would have given gladly | 林登·约翰逊:我非常高兴我有时间 |
[00:11] | not to be standing here today. | 现在站在这里 |
[00:14] | Kennedy:…opposed to secret societies. | 肯尼迪:…敌对的秘密组织 |
[00:15] | Richard Nixon: But when the president does it, that means that it is not illegal. | 理查德·尼克松:但当总统这样做时 这就意味着它是合法的 |
[00:19] | Lyndon B. Johnson: The world will not be the same for our children. | 林登·约翰逊:为了世界的将来和我们的后代 |
[00:22] | Gerald Ford: You have not chosen me by secret ballot. | 杰拉尔德·福特:你还没有以不记名投票方式来选择我 |
[00:25] | Ronald Reagan: We welcome change. | 罗纳德·里根:我们可喜的变化 |
[00:27] | We believe that freedom… | 我们相信自由… |
[00:29] | George Bush Sr: I thank you for the wonderful things | 老布什:我感谢你为了美好的事物 |
[00:31] | that you have done for America. | 您为美国做了 |
[00:33] | Bill Clinton: Never before has our nation enjoyed at once | 比尔·克林顿:我们的国家从来没有像现在这样拥有 |
[00:35] | so much prosperity and social progress… | 这么多的繁荣和社会进步… |
[00:38] | George W. Bush: The brightest beacon for freedoms and opportunity in the world | 布什:世界上的自由和机会 就像最明亮的信号灯 |
[00:42] | and no one will keep that light from shining. | 没有人能阻止这种自由之光 |
[00:48] | Barack Obama took the railroad | 奥巴马今天乘火车 |
[00:50] | from Philadelphia to Washington today. | 从费城到华盛顿 |
[00:51] | And it’s not just the folks along the way who were cheering him on. | 铁路沿线站满了人大声欢呼 |
[00:54] | A “CBS News”-“New York Times” poll out this evening | “哥伦比亚广播公司新闻” “纽约时报”今天晚上投票 |
[00:57] | says 79% of Americans are optimistic about his new administration. | 79%的美国人说 对他的新政府持乐观态度 |
[01:02] | That’s the highest level for any modern president. | 在历届总统中是最高的支持率 |
[01:09] | Excuse me. Do you mind if I sit here? | 对不起 你介意我坐这儿吗? |
[01:11] | -All the other tables are full. -No. Go right ahead. | -别的桌子都满了 -没关系 请便 |
[01:35] | I wish it was Sunday. | 我希望它是星期天 |
[01:41] | How do I know for sure you are who I think you are? | 我不知道你是谁 咱俩以前认识吗? |
[01:47] | Well, for one, we were just speaking in code. | 嗯 作为其中之一 我们正用密语讲话 |
[01:51] | And two… | 其二… |
[01:54] | I currently have a Para Carry 9mm pointed squarely at your crotch. | 我正用一把9毫米手枪对着您的裤档 |
[02:02] | I’m High Priestess. Nice to meet you. | 我是女祭司 很高兴见到你 |
[02:36] | -Well well well. -Meet Chariot. | -噢 噢 噢 -这是战车 |
[02:40] | Your new boss. | 你的新老板 |
[02:41] | Uh, wait are all you guys | 啊 你们都是 |
[02:43] | -named after Tarot cards? -Yeah. | -以塔罗牌(占卜用的纸牌)命名? -是的 |
[02:46] | Dumb fuckin’ idea if you ask me. | 都是老板那该死的主意 如果你问我 |
[02:48] | -It’s not that bad. -Jesus. | -这不挺好吗 -上帝 |
[02:50] | Great. One more goofy fuck. That’s all we need. | 太好了 来了个更愚蠢的 这正是我们所需要的 |
[02:53] | So you’re some master thief or something, huh? | 所以你做事情就像小偷一样 是吧? |
[02:56] | -I wouldn’t say master thief… -I tried to read your file | -我不是小偷… -我读过你的文件 |
[02:58] | but it bored the shit out of me. “Thomas Crown” without the pussy. | 真是个笨蛋 象个女人一样 |
[03:01] | Where’d you steal that suit? Marshall’s? | 你从哪里偷的那件衣服? 马歇尔吗? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1433个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:235个,六级词汇:107个,GRE词汇:139个,托福词汇:172个,考研词汇:261个,专四词汇:220个,专八词汇:48个, 所有生词标注共:502个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:03] | What the fuck is wrong with you? Don’t even answer that question. | 真该死? 竞然不回答这个问题 |
[03:06] | I got a kidney stone passing through me right now. | 我要求的很严 现在你通过了 |
[03:08] | And I don’t want to murder you on your first day. | 我不想在第一天就杀了你 |
[03:10] | Uh, okay. So do I get to pick a Tarot card now? | 哦 好的 那么我也得起个纸牌名字吗? |
[03:14] | Mmn. The Fool. | 嗯 笨蛋 |
[03:15] | The Fool? | 笨蛋? |
[03:16] | Um, I was under the impression we could choose our own code names. | 嗯 我以为我们能选择我们自己的代号 |
[03:22] | -So am I replacing somebody or… -Strength. | -我是代替某人还是… -力量(特工的代号) |
[03:25] | Yeah. Apparently wasn’t strong enough. | 是的 明显实力还不够 |
[03:28] | When God created Alpha and Omega. | 当上帝创造阿尔法和奥米加 |
[03:35] | As of this moment you’re officially hired by The Factory… | 从这一刻起 你就被正式聘用了… |
[03:38] | an elite espionage cell ostensibly unacknowledged | 这所间谍机构是不为外界所知道的 |
[03:39] | by the U.S. Government and staffed by unofficial covert operatives. | 由美国政府投资的 非官方秘密特工人员工作的场所 |
[03:43] | The company was created in 1962 by the DOD and the JCS | 该公司成立于1962年 由美国国防部和参谋长联席会议 |
[03:46] | for the sole purpose of false flag operations. | 针对虚伪的政府为目的 |
[03:48] | In 1967 LBJ implemented the two-team system… | 约翰逊在1967年实施的两个团队系统… |
[03:52] | -Alpha and Omega. -For what reason? | -阿尔法和奥米加 -什么目的? |
[03:55] | To balance the power. | 为了平衡权力 |
[03:57] | Let’s put it this way: If it weren’t for Omega… | 让我们这么说吧 要是没有”工厂”的话… |
[03:59] | -Which is who? -Us. | -哪一个是谁? -我们 |
[04:01] | The middle east would be a cloud of dust right now. | 中东现在是一片尘土飞扬 |
[04:03] | Uh, isn’t the middle east already kind of a cloud of dust? | 噢 是不是中东地区的粉尘造成的云? |
[04:06] | -He meant literally. -What does Alpha do? | -他的意思是从字面上 -“工厂”是做什么的? |
[04:09] | You know, the usual. | 你知道 通常的 |
[04:10] | Some president, UN official, American politician | 一些总统 联合国官员 美国政治家 |
[04:12] | wants to talk shit about the military industrial complex, | 大谈关于狗屁的军事工业集团 |
[04:14] | wants to stop spending $600 billion on a war with no fucking end, | 要停止开支6000亿美元 还没有结束的讨厌的战争 |
[04:18] | well, whether it be 1963 or now, they intervene. | 同时 无论是1963年还是现在 他们都在干预 |
[04:22] | -And that’s the least of it. -And what about us? Omega. | -而且还不只这些 -我们又是怎么回事? 奥米加 |
[04:25] | We try to stop them from bringing forth the apocalypse. | 我们试图阻止他们的任何需要 |
[04:29] | What’s the need for any of it? Don’t you guys just negate each other? | 任何需要指的是什么? 你们不要只是否定他们? |
[04:31] | Ha ha. Sweet nothing. The black heart of our democracy. | 哈哈 小可爱 我们的民主可是黑心的 |
[04:35] | So does anyone oversee the two teams? | 那么 没有人监督两个小组吗? |
[04:37] | -The Devil. -The who? | -魔鬼 -是谁? |
[04:39] | The Devil. It’s not really as ominous as it sounds. | 魔鬼 这不是真的像听起来那么可怕 |
[04:42] | He’s a portly bastard with manicured nails, | 他是一个精心修剪指甲与肥胖的混蛋 |
[04:44] | no real field experience and the sharp wit | 没有真正的实战经验和敏锐的智慧 |
[04:47] | of a six-year-old autistic boy. | 一个六岁的自闭症男孩 |
[04:49] | He’s called The Devil because, you know, it’s spooky. | 他被叫为魔鬼 因为你知道 它跟鬼似的 |
[05:00] | Oh. Company policy. Boss is afraid one of us is gonna kill him. | 哦 公司规定 老板是怕我们要去杀了他 |
[05:04] | Though I could just as easily snap his neck as shoot him, | 虽然我可以很容易扭断他的脖子 |
[05:07] | it’s all for show. | 这都是为了炫耀 |
[05:11] | Plus it looks really cool when we unload our weapons. | 加上它看起来真的很酷 当我们卸下我们的武器 |
[05:31] | Oh, come on, fucking… who works the Monday morning shift? | 哦 拜托 他妈的… 谁在周一上午当班? |
[05:34] | Is it Neil? It’s Neil, isn’t it? | 难道是尼尔? 一定是尼尔 不是吗? |
[05:36] | That fucking… | 这他妈的… |
[05:38] | I once waited here for 20 minutes. | 有一次 我在这里等了20分钟 |
[05:40] | Oh, come on, people. Let’s go! | 哦 快来人 我们得进去! |
[05:42] | Open the door, fuckhead! | 打开门 他妈的! |
[05:44] | Here we go. | 我们要进去 |
[05:48] | Oh, you fucking retard, open the door. | 哦 你他妈的真慢 开门 |
[05:51] | Open the fucking door right now. | 现在打开门我们要进去 |
[05:54] | Who is that? Get down here. | 那是谁? 来这里 |
[05:56] | Get down here ’cause I wanna see your stupid handicapped fucking face | 快来这里 因为我想看看你他妈的弱智 |
[06:00] | in front of mine while I gut you like a fucking piglet. | 在我的面前 象小猪仔一样让我给宰了 |
[06:04] | So get the fuck down here… | 因此 在这里得到了他妈的… |
[06:05] | Chariot is so drunk he doesn’t even know it’s Tuesday. | 战车是不是喝多了 他甚至不知道今天是星期二 |
[06:08] | Are you gonna let him in? | 你让他进来吗? |
[06:10] | No, let him wait. | 不 让他等一等 |
[06:11] | It’s my favorite time of the day. | 这是我一天里最高兴的时候 |
[06:14] | I’m gonna eat your fucking heart and your brain… | 我要吃你他妈的心和你的大脑… |
[06:18] | I’m gonna fucking rape your soul. | 我去他妈的强奸你的灵魂 |
[06:21] | You have to admit, he’s pretty good at those insults. | 你必须要承认 他很擅长侮辱人 |
[06:24] | Oh, he’s an asshole. | 哦 他是一个混蛋 |
[06:26] | I used one the other day on my ex-wife. | 我一天前和我的前妻吵架 |
[06:29] | What did you say to her? | 你是怎么对她说? |
[06:30] | Remember when he told you that he was gonna peel your skin off | 记住 我告诉你 我要剥掉你的皮肤 |
[06:33] | and dry it in the sun | 并在太阳下晒干 |
[06:36] | and use it as a condom and fuck your mother? | 并利用它作一个避孕套和他妈的你妈妈? |
[06:38] | You said that to your ex-wife? | 你说你的前妻? |
[06:40] | Well, I was mad. | 嗯 我疯了 |
[06:42] | You better watch out. She’s gonna end up keeping Bobby all the time. | 你最好小心 她将一直保持和鲍比好的 |
[06:45] | -Should we let him in? -I’m gonna snap | -如果我们让他进? -我要去折断 |
[06:46] | -my fucking fingers, okay? -I guess, yeah. | -你他妈的手指 好吗? -我想 是啊 |
[06:49] | I hope you die of testicular cancer. | 我希望你得睾丸癌 |
[06:52] | You fucking mongoloid. | 你他妈的杂种 |
[06:54] | Open the… oh, thank you. | 打开了… 哦 谢谢你 |
[06:57] | -Never mind. -You do this every morning? | -不要紧 -你每天早上都这样做吗? |
[07:00] | No, I drink as much as I do because every day is Christmas. | 不 我之所以喝这么多酒 是因为每一天都是圣诞节 |
[07:12] | All right, so what happens if that door malfunctions? | 好吧 那如果那个门出故障? |
[07:15] | How do we get out? | 我们怎么办? |
[07:17] | You don’t. | 没有事的 |
[07:19] | Shut the door, bitch. You live in a barn? | 关上门 笨蛋 你以为这是在车库吗? |
[07:26] | Rude. | 他妈的 |
[07:30] | You wanna do the introductions? | 你来给做介绍吗? |
[07:32] | No, my fucking feet hurt. | 不 我的脚很痛 |
[07:34] | Great, I’ll do it. Thank you. I’ll keep talking. | 太好了 我来吧 谢谢你 我继续来 |
[07:37] | If we’re heading up Omega Team, | 这就是我们的”奥米加”小组 |
[07:40] | Emperor spent over 30 years in the field on active duty. | 皇帝已经在这工作了30年 |
[07:46] | See that Cro-Magnon fuck right there? | 看到克罗马努吗? |
[07:48] | That’s Judgement. Deals solely with IT and Demolitions. | 他是电子和爆破方面专家 |
[07:51] | A real piece of work. | 正在发明他的新作品 |
[07:53] | The rest of his energy’s spent saying shit like, | 他对其它方面一点也不感兴趣 |
[07:55] | “It’s Judgement time, baby.” | 时间判决了一切 宝贝 |
[07:58] | But he can take down a 747 using only his iPhone. | 他只用他的苹果手机 就能把一架波音747弄下来 |
[08:03] | Basically, he’s like a black MacGyver, | 基本上 他就穿黑色的衣服 |
[08:05] | but without the fancy mullet. | 不讲究什么潮流 |
[08:06] | Hey! Where the fuck is Alpha Team? | 嘿! 阿尔法小组去哪里了? |
[08:12] | Shit, man. | 男的去卫生间了 |
[08:14] | Something’s up. | 还能去什么地方 |
[08:16] | Empress walked in here and the skirt wrapped up her hips | 皇后刚从这离开 |
[08:19] | like a motherfucking ligature. | 穿着红色的裙子 |
[08:21] | Now the last time she donned an outfit | 还和上次穿的一样 |
[08:23] | so damn libidinous | 打扮的非常时髦 |
[08:25] | was the day they whacked Benazir Bhutto. | 又象那天一样诱人 |
[08:27] | Who’s Empress? | 谁是皇后? |
[08:29] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁? |
[08:30] | L… I um… | 我… 我… |
[08:34] | You’re about as smooth as a three-month-old bikini wax. | 你皮肤光滑的怎象个穿泳衣的女人 |
[08:36] | Yeah, he is. He’s endearingly retarded. | 是啊 他是 他是笨的有点可爱 |
[08:41] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:43] | Ah, Alpha Team! | 啊 阿尔法小组! |
[08:47] | Whee! | 哇! |
[08:50] | That’s Magician. Alpha’s econo-terrorist. | 这就是魔术师 阿尔法小组里历害的人物 |
[08:53] | Let me just tell you this. The reason the third world | 记住我所说的话 他精通东方功夫 |
[08:55] | is still the third world is ’cause of that asshole. | 东方功夫就是这个家伙的特长 |
[08:57] | CD of Alpha Team occupies my slot on the other side. | 阿尔法小组的核心人物 很有发展前途 |
[09:00] | His work in Florida in 2000 really put him on the map. | 在2000年佛罗里达州工作中 使他真正的出了名 |
[09:03] | Queen of Spades. | 黑桃皇后 |
[09:04] | That’s Tower. | 这是塔瓦 |
[09:07] | Our youngest recruit, straight out of college. | 我们最年轻的新兵 直接从大学来的 |
[09:09] | No-sock-loafer-wearing Georgetown-educated-black-Republican, | 无牵挂的单身汉 在乔治敦受过教育的共和党人 |
[09:13] | most likely still a virgin. | 目前还是个处男 |
[09:15] | Not a fan of Osama. | 不喜欢奥巴马 |
[09:22] | Hierophant… conceived in the bowels | 导师… 十分的聪明 |
[09:24] | of a megachurch laboratory. | 满脑子的智慧 |
[09:26] | Giggly, cute, | 傻笑 可爱 |
[09:29] | fucking nut. | 非常难对付的人 |
[09:30] | Watch out. | 当心 |
[09:33] | Very dramatic. Watch this. That was for us. | 非常激动 那是给我们看的 |
[09:37] | She knows we’re watching. | 她知道我们在看 |
[09:39] | Nice. | 好的 |
[09:41] | All right, everybody’s back from Virginia and accounted for. | 好吧 每个人都回佛吉尼亚州来解释下 |
[09:44] | Check it out. It’s all over the news. | 查一下 看下所有的新闻 |
[09:47] | Government authorities have no further comment | 政府当局没有进一步的评论 |
[09:49] | about the warehouse fire that killed three civilians | 仓库火灾造成三名平民死亡 |
[09:52] | and an unidentified fourth man, | 第四名男子和一名身份不明 |
[09:54] | whose name has not been released. | 他的名字并没有被公开 |
[09:56] | Apparently that’s where all the Cheney death squad files are kept. | 显然这就是保存切尼小组文件的地方 |
[09:59] | Yeah, I told you that. | 是的 我跟你说过的 |
[10:02] | -No, you didn’t. -Yes, I did. | -不 你没有 -是的 我说过 |
[10:03] | -When? -Two weeks ago. | -什么时候? -两个星期前 |
[10:05] | …to the adjacent parking lot. | …到邻近的停车场 |
[10:07] | Authorities have confirmed that the cause of the fire | 当局已经证实 起火的原因是 |
[10:09] | was an explosion that occurred because of a gas leak. | 是气体泄漏产生的爆炸 |
[10:13] | Gas leak, right. | 气体泄漏 正确 |
[10:15] | The warehouse, dubbed a safe house | 仓库 一个安全性很高的房子 |
[10:18] | by the Department of Defense, was a storage facility | 是美国国防部的一个储存设施 |
[10:20] | for government documents reaching back 50 years. | 政府文件追溯到五十年 |
[10:27] | Look, Empress, we all know Project Safe House was messy. | 你看 皇后 “安全屋”的火灾变得十分的麻烦 |
[10:31] | Messy? You think it was messy? | 麻烦 你认为它是麻烦? |
[10:34] | I talked to Emperor. | 我跟皇帝谈过 |
[10:35] | I talked to Chariot. | 我跟战车也谈过 |
[10:38] | What do you want me say? | 你想要我说什么? |
[10:40] | Nothing. You look too fucking good with your mouth closed. | 没有什么 你得管好你的嘴 |
[10:43] | -Come on. -Let me tell you something, Devil. | -来吧 -让我告诉你 魔鬼 |
[10:46] | We, I, | 我们 我 |
[10:48] | this entire fucking office | 这整个该死的办公室 |
[10:50] | can smell pussy right where pussy sits. | 可以看到优柔寡断的头坐在那里 |
[10:53] | Glad to see menopause hasn’t affected your mood. | 很高兴看到更年期并没有影响你的心情 |
[10:57] | Yeah, and I don’t have to worry about getting pregnant anymore, either. | 是的 而且我也不必担心再怀孕了 |
[11:00] | Yeah, what? | 进来 怎么了? |
[11:03] | Oh, wow! Look at you. | 哦 哇! 看看你 |
[11:07] | You vixen. | 你维克森 |
[11:08] | What are you, entering a slut contest? | 怎么是你 打断了你们的谈情吧? |
[11:11] | Why don’t you find a nice little bathroom stall | 你为什么不找个洗手间 |
[11:13] | to go fuck yourself in? | 把你的臭嘴漱一漱? |
[11:15] | All right, all right, language, please. | 好啦 好啦 注意说话的语言 |
[11:18] | -Is this the new addition to Omega? -Yeah. | -难道这就是新加入奥米加小组的人? -是的 |
[11:22] | Wow! What was wrong with the redhead? | 哇! 红发人怎么了? |
[11:25] | She was nice. She was tall, stately, affable. | 她很漂亮 她身材高大 端庄 和蔼可亲 |
[11:29] | No, she was nice. | 不 她很好的 |
[11:31] | Way to welcome the new boy, asshole. | 欢迎新来的男孩 傻瓜 |
[11:33] | I was gonna let the walls of your vagina do that. | 我想让你陪我去漱口 |
[11:36] | What’s that awful smell? Did you just shit yourself again? | 那是什么可怕的气味 你刚才去解大便了吗? |
[11:38] | -Come on, come on, come on. -I’m wearing a diaper. | -好啦 好啦 好啦 -我还没换尿布 |
[11:41] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 噢 上帝 |
[11:43] | You fucking reek. | 你可真臭 |
[11:45] | Yeah. Oh, by the way, this 50-year-old firecracker… | 是啊 哦 对了 这个五十岁的前辈… |
[11:47] | -49. -49-year-old firecracker right here… | -四十九 -四十九岁的前辈在这里… |
[11:50] | -Well, I am 49 -I get it, okay? | -嗯 我四十九岁 -我明白 好吗? |
[11:54] | This is the Empress. | 这是皇后 |
[11:56] | Most notorious agent 1980s America | 二十世纪八十年代美国最有名的特工 |
[11:58] | never knew anything about. | 没有她不知道的事情 |
[12:00] | Currently the exec of Alpha Team. | 目前在领导阿尔法小组 |
[12:02] | Be a gentleman. Introduce yourself, come on. | 做为一个绅士 介绍下自己 来吧 |
[12:06] | The Fool, I’m a… | 傻瓜 我是… |
[12:08] | Charmed, I’m sure. | 我敢肯定 被你迷住了 |
[12:10] | And there’s the Devil. | 这是魔鬼 我们的头 |
[12:13] | Pleasure to meet you too, sir. | 很高兴认识你 先生 |
[12:15] | I’m sorry about the redhead. | 我对红发人感到抱歉 |
[12:17] | No need to worry. | 没有必要担心 |
[12:18] | We’ll get you a little wig. Anyway, come over here. | 我们会给你少许假发 总之 到这里来 |
[12:21] | I wanna show you something. | 我象你们展示一样东西 |
[12:23] | Now this, my friend, | 就在这 我的朋友 |
[12:25] | it’s a rather rare item. | 这是一个相当难得的物品 |
[12:27] | It was awarded to me for a little job I did in Prague | 它是我在布拉格工作时颁发的 |
[12:31] | -a couple of decades back. -You oversaw, sir… | -二十多年前的事了 -您是监督 先生… |
[12:32] | a job you oversaw. | 你的工作监督 |
[12:34] | Oversaw. Semantics, you know, this is just semantics. | 监督 语义 你知道 这只是语义 |
[12:37] | I mean, I just prefer that my accomplishments resonate | 我的意思 我只是喜欢 分享我的成绩 |
[12:41] | in a more tangible… | 在一个更实际的… |
[12:42] | Something’s not right. | 有什么地方不对劲 |
[12:45] | The Devil’s acting weird, even for him. | 魔鬼的行为怪异 以前不是这样 |
[12:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:49] | I heard he has a thing for phone sex. | 我听过他的事 他打过色情电话 |
[12:51] | He’s been calling 1-900 numbers on Uncle Sam’s dime? | 他一直收集1-900号码的美分硬币? |
[12:55] | -No, it’s someone he knows. -What? | -不 这事他的人都知道 -怎么? |
[12:59] | I accidentally overhead a call. | 我是不小心偷听到的 |
[13:01] | -Carl. -I know. I know. | -卡尔 -我知道 我知道 |
[13:04] | I wonder who it is. She sounds Slovakian. | 我不知道是谁 她听起来像斯洛伐克人 |
[13:08] | So I keep that as a reminder of my 12 co-workers. | 所以我一直认为 是提醒我的12位同事 |
[13:11] | Oh, and as a little reminder | 哦 作为一个小提醒 |
[13:14] | of teamwork. | 要相互配合才行 |
[13:18] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么? |
[13:21] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说了些什么? |
[13:23] | -Teamwork, sir. -You see, no one questioned authority. | -团队精神 先生 -你看 没有人质疑权威 |
[13:26] | Hey, Carl, look. | 嘿 卡尔 你看 |
[13:29] | No one questioned | 没有人质疑 |
[13:30] | the decisions of management. | 管理层的决定 |
[13:34] | Each one of us did our job, | 我们每个人做我们的工作 |
[13:37] | because to do otherwise… | 因为不这样做… |
[13:40] | What the hell are you doing, old man? | 你到底是做什么 伙计? |
[13:42] | Is that thing loaded? | 那东西装子弹了吗? |
[13:47] | Oh! Fucking nutbag. | 哦! 他妈的吓唬人的 |
[13:50] | He is just out of his mind. | 他只不过是在发疯 |
[13:53] | Now… | 现在… |
[13:56] | It’s a good thing that this baby hasn’t been fired | 它做了件好事 这孩子没有被解雇 |
[13:58] | in a hundred years. | 它没有装子弹 |
[14:00] | Otherwise, well, my brains would just be on the carpet. | 否则 嗯 就是我中枪倒在地毯上了 |
[14:03] | -Yes! -Sorry to bother. I just… | -进来! -对不起打扰了 我刚刚… |
[14:08] | Was… | 是… |
[14:13] | Do you find sometimes a pregnant pause | 你觉不觉得有时是意味深长的停顿 |
[14:15] | -just says it all? -Yes, sir, the tension’s palpable. | -就像刚才? -是的 先生 紧张的显而易见的 |
[14:18] | I’m hot. | 我热 |
[14:20] | Yes. Yes. Do you care to fill us in? | 是的 是的 你想跟我们说明一下吗? |
[14:24] | -Me and… -Temperance. | -我和… -吃过饭 |
[14:32] | Temperance, we… | 一起喝过酒 我们… |
[14:35] | -Trained together. -Right. | -一起受训 -对 |
[14:37] | Oh, I love to train. | 噢 我喜欢训练 |
[14:38] | -A couple of years ago. -Right, a couple of years ago. | -几年以前 -没错 几年前 |
[14:41] | Well, let’s hope that fluorescent lighting | 那么 让我们希望日光灯 |
[14:43] | will rekindle your romance, | 将重新点燃你的浪漫 |
[14:46] | but we have a briefing | 但是我们有一份简报 |
[14:48] | in 30 minutes, 10:10. Leave. | 还有30分钟 十点十分 出去吧 |
[14:58] | -What the fuck are you doing? -Hey! We’ll talk. | -你怎么会在这? -嘿! 我们谈谈 |
[15:00] | -You gonna order out today? -Did you just vomit in your mouth? | -今天一起吃饭怎么样? -你的嘴巴先漱漱吧? |
[15:06] | Man, Temperance is hot to trot, my man. | 妈的 老太婆你敢拒绝和我吃饭 |
[15:09] | She’s built like a fucking thoroughbred. Uhh! | 摆出一副高高在上的样子 气死我了! |
[15:13] | Body is a well-oiled machine. | 我只不过身上有点酒味而已 |
[15:17] | I want the details, dude, all the fucking details. | 你俩是怎么回事 伙计 说说你俩之间的事情 |
[15:20] | There’s nothing to be said. We dated. We broke up. | 没有什么可说的 我们约会过 我们已经分手了 |
[15:22] | Dude, I don’t give a shit about your relationship. | 伙计 我才不关心你俩的关系 |
[15:24] | I wanna know what she’s like in bed. | 我只想知道她在床上的样子 |
[15:26] | Man, what do her insides feel like? Tell me. | 老兄 她内心的感受是什么? 告诉我 |
[15:30] | All right, look, let’s just leave it, okay, all right? | 可以 你看 我们先来谈谈她好不好 行吗? |
[15:32] | -Okay. -What does she do here anyway? | -好吧 -她在这里是做什么的? |
[15:36] | Seduction mostly. | 通常是收集些情报 |
[15:38] | I mean, yeah, she gathers a little intel after the deed is done, | 我的意思是 她收集完情报后 |
[15:41] | but mostly she just fucks dudes. | 多数时间是勾引男人 |
[15:43] | All right, well, who? | 好了 好了 是谁? |
[15:46] | -Which ones? -Oh my God. | -哪一个? -噢 我的上帝 |
[15:49] | You ever heard of Bill Clinton? | 你听说过比尔克林顿? |
[15:51] | -Oh, you’re kidding. -Yeah, fucked that guy. | -哦 你是在开玩笑 -是啊 那家伙很好色 |
[15:53] | Vladimir Putin put it in her bum. | 弗拉基米尔普京也睡过她 |
[15:57] | That’s what I hear. | 这是我听到的 |
[15:59] | -She fucked Putin? -That’s what I heard. | -普京睡过她? -这是我听到的 |
[16:01] | She wasn’t working. She just did that. | 她没有工作 她就这样做了 |
[16:04] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[16:05] | -Ever heard of the Dalai Lama? -Yeah. | -听说过达赖喇嘛吗? -是啊 |
[16:09] | Relax, she’s fucked a lot of old dudes in the ass. | 放松 她已经和许多高层睡过了 |
[16:11] | -Okay, all right, all right. -Everywhere. Mao. | -好吧 好吧 好吧 -无处不在 毛泽东 |
[16:13] | Now leave it alone. | 现在别去管它了 |
[16:15] | -In the face. -Okay, all right, leave it. | -表情自然点 -好吧 好吧 不去想它 |
[16:19] | Voil? | 你瞧? |
[16:21] | That’s French. | 这是你的位置 |
[16:23] | Am I smaller than everyone else is? | 我的怎比别人的小呢? |
[16:26] | And there’s a column in the middle. | 而且在中间还有一根柱子 |
[16:28] | Yeah, well, it’s ’cause it’s your first day. | 是啊 就这样吧 从这来开始你的工作吧 |
[16:31] | And you’re a fucking loser. | 正适合你这个失恋者 |
[16:45] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这个人究竟是谁? |
[16:47] | His background data file is corrupted. I can’t open it. | 他的背景资料文件已损坏 我打不开它 |
[16:50] | Call Susan in Human Resources. Have her send some guy down | 给人力资源的苏珊打电话 叫她复制下资料 |
[16:53] | with a hard copy of his file. | 然后传送过来 |
[16:55] | -You call Susan. -You call her. | -你叫苏珊 -你打电话给她 |
[16:58] | -You call her. You call her. -You call her. | -你叫她 你叫她 -你打电话给她 |
[17:00] | Just be a man and call her. | 仅仅是给一个人打个电话 |
[17:01] | -I think you’re afraid of her. -I think you’re afraid of her too. | -我认为你害怕她 -我认为你也害怕她 |
[17:04] | Well, no shit. She freaks me out. | 哦 别开玩笑了 我会怕她 |
[17:07] | I’ll call her. | 我来打电话给她 |
[17:09] | Thank you, Neil. | 谢谢你 尼尔 |
[17:12] | I’ll tell you right now, Empress is planning something. | 我现在告诉你 皇后正计划某些事情 |
[17:15] | She’s been talking to Corporate. I know that. | 她一直谈论到工厂 我知道 |
[17:17] | What does that even mean? | 意味着会发生什么事情? |
[17:19] | I just don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[17:21] | Safe House went south. Corporate’s livid. That’s a big deal. | 仓库被烧了 工厂现在很乱 这是个很严重的问题 |
[17:24] | Well, Safe House wasn’t our fault. | 哦 仓库不是我们的错 |
[17:26] | The outside hire screwed it | 仓库是在外面租用的 |
[17:28] | and we’re not to blame. | 我们不负责任 |
[17:30] | I say we watch her and we watch Alpha Team. | 我们看看阿尔法小组的反应吧 |
[17:33] | I got a bad feeling about this. | 我有一种不好的感觉 |
[17:35] | You sure that’s just the DTs talking? | 你来念报告吗? |
[17:38] | I’m still drunk, so it can’t be the DTs. | 我喝酒了 不能念报告 |
[17:40] | There you go. You corrected me. | 那么你来念 |
[18:05] | Excuse me, Tower. | 打扰下 塔 |
[18:06] | Do you know where the meeting is today? | 你知道今天的会议在哪开吗? |
[18:18] | You’re bewilderment level is here. | 还以为你的智力水平很高 |
[18:22] | It should come down to there. | 没想到就这么差 |
[18:24] | Cool? | 笨蛋? |
[18:35] | Putin? | 普京? |
[18:37] | -What? What are you talking about? -You slept with Putin? | -什么? 你在说什么? -你和普京睡过觉? |
[18:40] | Really? Is this who you’ve become? | 真的吗? 你怎变成了这样? |
[18:43] | -Go to hell. -Oh, really? | -见鬼去吧 -噢 真的吗? |
[18:46] | -I thought I knew you. -We don’t exactly work at Walmart. | -我以为我认识你 -我们一起在这工作 |
[18:49] | Deception comes with the territory and plus, | 一起收集各种情报 |
[18:52] | what the fuck do you think you’re doing here? | 什么发生性关系 你认为你在这里干什么? |
[18:54] | -What am I doing here? -Is this your plan? | -我在这里做什么? -这是你的计划吗? |
[18:56] | Is this some kind of sick plot? | 你是不是有毛病? |
[18:58] | -No. -Huh? | -不 -啊? |
[18:59] | No. | 不 |
[19:26] | Barack Obama: I thank President Bush for his service to our nation. | 奥巴马:我感谢布什总统 为我们国家作出的服务 |
[19:34] | As well as the generosity… | 以及慷慨… |
[19:36] | Oh, God damn it! Now the entire surveillance system has a bug. | 哦 他妈的! 监视系统出错误了 |
[19:39] | We’re gonna crash. | 我们要看不见了 |
[19:41] | Just reboot the system. | 重新启动系统就好了 |
[19:43] | -Are your legs broken? -No, but come on, I’ll do it. | -你的腿有毛病吗? -没有 但有点痛 要不我会去做 |
[19:46] | -I’ll do it. I’ll be happy to do it. -Okay, well, chop-chop. | -我来吧 还是我来吧 -好 很好 快点 |
[19:54] | You better pray that we didn’t lose anything on the hard drive. | 你最好祈祷我们没丢失什么数据 |
[19:57] | Are you blaming this on me? | 你怪我呢? |
[19:59] | No, I’m just saying I hope we didn’t lose anything. | 不 我只是说希望 我们没有丢失任何数据 |
[20:02] | Well, I hope we didn’t lose anything, either, Carl. | 我也希望不丢失什么数据 卡尔 |
[20:04] | Well, good, Neil. Then we’re all in agreement. | 嗯 好 尼尔 我们的想法是一样的 |
[20:08] | Yeah, come in. | 是的 进来 |
[20:13] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[20:18] | I knew it would be you. | 我知道那就是你干的 |
[20:21] | All right, it’s half up. | 快好了 还差一点 |
[20:23] | Jesus, why’s it so slow? | 上帝 为什么这么慢? |
[20:32] | He’s good. He’s good, but that black-haired girl. | 他好 他是不错 但是那个黑头发的女孩 |
[20:35] | When she sang that Captain & Tennille song last night, | 当她昨晚唱船长及坦尼尔的歌曲时 |
[20:37] | I was floored. I just had to vote for her. | 我被难住了 我应投票支持她 |
[20:40] | -You vote? -Every single frickin’ time. | -你投票了吗? -投了 我每天晚上都看 |
[20:43] | I love that show. | 我喜欢这个节目 |
[20:45] | I love it too. I like that guy Enrique. | 我也爱看那节目 喜欢那个恩里克 |
[20:48] | Now Enrique, he’s good. | 目前恩里克 是最棒的 |
[20:49] | I would have voted for him. I would have given him a 10 | 我会投给他 我给了他10分 |
[20:52] | if I was a judge. | 如果我是评委 |
[20:57] | What the fuck is wrong with you? Did your mother put mercury in your milk bottle? | 你在胡说些什么? 你母亲从小是怎么教育的你? |
[21:00] | Baby, you keep talking to me like that, | 宝贝 你就这样对我说话 |
[21:03] | I’m gonna pound you with my gavel. | 我真想奸了你 |
[21:05] | The fat part or the skinny part? | 就你那个模样? |
[21:10] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[21:14] | Are we waiting for something to happen here, huh, Chariot? | 战车 我们还在等什么呢? |
[21:18] | Ah! Finger, finger, finger, | 啊! 手指 手指 手指 |
[21:19] | finger, finger, | 手指 手指 |
[21:21] | Where is the Devil? It’s 10:17 already. | 魔鬼怎还没来? 已经十点十七分了 |
[21:23] | I’ll go find him. Be back in two shakes of a lamb’s tail. | 我去叫他 很快回来 |
[21:26] | The Hermit, we’re missing the Hermit. | 我觉得好象发生了什么事情 |
[21:30] | Back online. | 网络正常了 |
[21:35] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 他妈的! |
[21:38] | Someone crashed the system on purpose. | 有人破坏了系统 |
[21:47] | Does that alarm mean what I think it means? | 报警声代表了什么? |
[21:50] | Project Endgame. | 应急系统启动 |
[21:55] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[22:01] | Carl, he’s dead. | 卡尔 魔鬼让人杀了 |
[22:06] | Well well well, and pencils too. | 哇哇哇 插了这么多铅笔 |
[22:08] | Nicely sharpened, not bad. | 手法很快 很历害 |
[22:17] | What the fuck happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么? |
[22:19] | This must be the work of the Hermit. | 这到底是谁干的 |
[22:21] | -Oh, shit. -What? | -哦 见鬼 -什么? |
[22:24] | He activated Project Endgame. | 他启动了紧急应急系统 |
[22:27] | Sorry, what? | 对不起 什么? |
[22:29] | Project Endgame is The Factory’s be-all, | 紧急应急系统最终目的是关闭工厂 |
[22:32] | end-all contingency device. | 所有的应急设备 |
[22:34] | It activates a physical and communicative lockdown | 它自动激活关闭与外界的一切联系 |
[22:36] | before setting a timer that will vaporize this place | 倒计时结束 工厂就会毁灭 |
[22:40] | at the end of two hours. | 还有两个小时的时间 |
[22:41] | I guess Judgement Day is upon us. | 末日正在向我们走来 |
[22:43] | Oh my God. We get it. Your name is Judgement. | 噢 我的上帝 我们知道 这用不着你来说 |
[22:47] | Hey, you know what? You guys have been great. | 嘿 你们知道吗? 我们一个也活不了 |
[22:49] | -I’m gonna go drink myself to death. -Shut the fuck up, Chariot! | -我得喝完酒再死 -闭上你的嘴 战车! |
[22:51] | Chug my cock. | 我愿意这样 |
[22:54] | Why would the bomb be on a timer when the whole place | 为什么计时器会引起整个地区的毁灭 |
[22:56] | is locked down and nobody can get out? Doesn’t make sense. | 已被全面封锁 没人可以出去了吗? 没有别的办法 |
[22:58] | Well, the man in charge had access to some emergency exits. | 嗯 启动这个系统的人能接触到一些紧急出口 |
[23:01] | That’s the rumor anyways. | 不管怎样 |
[23:03] | The timer gave him a chance to collect his things and tie up any loose ends. | 计时器会给他一些时间 来让他办完事情有机会脱身 |
[23:06] | -Man, this is bullshit. -No movement recorded | -这不是废话吗 -我们又不知他何时从哪走 |
[23:09] | in the elevators in the last hour. | 好了 找到了 是电梯 在最后的时刻 |
[23:12] | Oh my God. That means that the killer is among us. | 噢 我的上帝 这意味着 杀手是我们中的一人 |
[23:15] | What about the surveillance tapes? | 在哪可以看监控录像? |
[23:17] | There’s no way to review ’em from here. They go directly to Corporate. | 在这里没有办法看 录像资料是直接传到公司总部的 |
[23:20] | Who gives a shit? We’re gonna die. Let’s all fuck! | 到底是哪个? 想他妈的害死我们! |
[23:23] | Well, can we disarm it? | 我们可以解除它吗? |
[23:26] | -I would assume. -None of us has the code. | -我也想 -不过我们没有密码 |
[23:28] | -Of course. -Where would it be? | -是的 -你能破解吗? |
[23:30] | How many fucking questions are you gonna ask? | 你他妈的怎这么多问题? |
[23:33] | God damn it! Can we just deal with the situation? | 他妈的! 我们怎应付这局面? |
[23:35] | Thank you, Temperance. We’ve all seen far worse than this. | 大家先冷静冷静 我们经历过不少比这还要糟的 |
[23:38] | Back to the conference room. | 咱们先回到会议室 |
[23:40] | Today’s staff meeting means something a little different. | 今天的会议 我就觉的有点不同 |
[23:45] | Do you think we’re safe? | 你认为我们安全吗? |
[23:50] | Yes, we’re safe. | 是的 我们是安全的 |
[23:52] | We’re safe. We’re not down there. | 我们很安全 我们又不在那里 |
[23:54] | I’m glad we’re up here. | 我很高兴我们是在这里 |
[23:58] | Sorry, assholes. | 对不起 伙计们 |
[24:07] | Priority one is a top to bottom sweep of this facility. | 首先我们要检查整个区域的设备 |
[24:10] | We’re looking for hollow walls, secret doorways, | 我们找找看 有没有空心墙或秘密出口 |
[24:13] | tunnels and-or elevators. | 隧道或电梯 |
[24:15] | Secondly, we need to find Hermit. | 其次 我们要找到隐藏的杀手 |
[24:17] | He knew this place better than anyone. | 他比我们任何人 都更了解这个地方 |
[24:20] | I’m sure he had an escape route. | 我敢肯定他有一个退路 |
[24:23] | Who’s the Hermit? | 可谁是杀手? |
[24:26] | Hermit used to do assassinations | 杀手在暗处 |
[24:28] | until he got diabetes. Fat fuck. | 怎么找到他 他妈的 |
[24:31] | He’s a good agent, though. | 魔鬼是个好人 虽然我对他有看法 |
[24:34] | Sounds like one of the only people you respect. | 听起来 他是你唯一尊敬的人 |
[24:37] | No, I’m just afraid of him. | 不 我只是怕他 |
[24:40] | I’m gonna find that little gummy ass bitch, and when I do, | 我要找到他 然后亲手杀了他 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna blow his ass up. | 我要打烂他的屁股 |
[24:43] | Good to hear your enthusiasm, Judgement. | 很高兴你有这样的热情 |
[24:46] | I say we pair up, one Alpha, one Omega. | 我说我们应两人一组 每个小队各出一个人 |
[24:50] | I agree. We each pair up with our mirror agent | 我同意你的看法 我们每个人就象镜子一样 |
[24:52] | on the opposing team. | 可以相互监督 |
[24:54] | Keep an eye on each other. | 盯着对方 |
[24:56] | Alpha and Omega are working together on this one. | 阿尔法和奥米加两个小队联合行动 |
[24:58] | Keep in mind the Hermit is an incredibly skilled agent. | 记住杀手是一个具有丰富经验的人 |
[25:01] | If you need a weapon, | 如果你需要一件武器 |
[25:03] | you can commandeer anything you can find | 你可以使用任何你能使用的 |
[25:06] | in and around the office. | 办公室里的东西 |
[25:11] | The most powerful weapon | 最强有力的武器 |
[25:13] | is the human soul on fire. | 火是人类的灵魂 |
[25:16] | Oh my God. | 噢 我的上帝 |
[25:17] | Motherfucker, did you just quote Nietzsche? | 不要脸的家伙 你刚才引用的是尼采(德国哲学家)的话? |
[25:20] | Finally! We’ve been calling you for 10 minutes. | 终于来了! 我们给你打了足有10分钟电话 |
[25:23] | -Calm down, calm down. -They activated Project Endgame. | -冷静 冷静 -他们启动了紧急应急系统 |
[25:26] | Buck up. I was on a phone call. | 快点 我还有很多事情要做 |
[25:28] | -What do you mean “buck up”? -Shut up! | -你是什么意思”快点”? -闭嘴! |
[25:30] | My God, you two. | 我的上帝 你们两个 |
[25:32] | There’s the file on the new recruit, aka the Fool. | 这就是那新人的文件资料 又名傻瓜 |
[25:34] | He’s nobody. What happened? You couldn’t get into the mainframe? | 他是谁 发生了什么事 你不能进入主机? |
[25:38] | No, it wouldn’t let us. | 不知道怎么进不去 |
[25:39] | That is so odd. Let me try my security code. | 为什么这样 真奇怪 让我试试我的安全码 |
[25:43] | -Did you reboot? -Of course. | -你是不是重新启动了? -当然 |
[25:47] | Hmm. Hmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[25:50] | Look at that. | 看那个 |
[25:56] | Very clever. | 很聪明 |
[25:59] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思? |
[26:01] | Secret Service changes the security codes today at noon. | 在今天中午 特工处改变了安全密码 |
[26:05] | Now it doesn’t matter. | 现在并不重要 |
[26:07] | They’ll all burn in a flood of napalm. | 他们将在烈火中燃烧 |
[26:10] | Poor psychopaths. | 可怜的伙计们 |
[26:21] | This is about Safe House. | 这号称安全之家 |
[26:23] | It was Devil’s operation. He fucked up. He’s fucked up before. | 在魔鬼还没有死时 由他亲自来运作管理的 |
[26:26] | The Factory’s never been squeamish about civilian casualties. | “工厂”从没出现过任何问题 |
[26:30] | However, Corporate has never been fond | 更没有出现过死人的事情 |
[26:34] | of loose ends, | 现在 |
[26:35] | and Safe House had plenty of those. | 变得糟糕透了 |
[26:38] | You know, before you opened your mouth, | 你知道吗 要说时间的可能性 |
[26:41] | I actually entertained the possibility of fucking you one last time. | 我发现你是最后一个进入会议室的人 |
[26:44] | It was that fleeting, huh? | 时间不够吧 嗯? |
[26:46] | I know. It’s unfortunate, right? | 我知道 但很值得怀疑 对不对? |
[26:48] | -It’s too bad. -Yeah. | -这太糟糕了 -是啊 |
[26:50] | Hey, you remember that night | 嘿 你还记得在伦敦时 |
[26:53] | in London when it was raining? | 那个下雨的晚上吗? |
[26:55] | You were wearing those high heels. | 你穿的高跟鞋 |
[26:57] | We were walking down the cobblestone streets | 我们走在鹅卵石铺就的街道上 |
[27:00] | and a fog rolled in | 突然对面来了大雾 |
[27:02] | and we ducked down that alley? | 我们躲进了小巷? |
[27:05] | One of us didn’t finish. | 我们中有一个没有进去 |
[27:07] | Yeah, you didn’t finish. | 是啊 你没有进去 |
[27:09] | I think it was… | 我想是这样的… |
[27:12] | You killed the Devil, didn’t you? | 你杀了魔鬼 不是吗? |
[27:20] | Oh! | 噢! |
[27:40] | -Ew! Ew! -Oh! | -噢! 噢! -噢! |
[27:42] | -Oh. -Oh my God! | -噢 -噢我的上帝! |
[27:59] | Jesus Christ, I know they hate each other, | 上帝 天啊 我知道他们彼此憎恨 |
[28:00] | but what the fuck? | 但没想到是这个程度? |
[28:10] | Let me ask you a question. | 让我问你一个问题 |
[28:16] | 5’3″. | 5英尺3英寸 |
[28:19] | 99 and a quarter pounds. | 99和25磅 |
[28:22] | Skin like a porcelain mug | 皮肤白的像瓷器杯 |
[28:25] | full of lactate. | 非常的润滑 |
[28:29] | Nipples… | 乳头… |
[28:32] | size of a baby’s fingernails. | 婴儿般的小手 |
[28:37] | What’s the question? | 有什么问题吗? |
[28:42] | You be the judge. | 你是法官 |
[28:47] | Can I ask you a question? | 我可以问你一个问题吗? |
[28:50] | I’m nine and a half. | 我才九岁半 |
[28:54] | Uncut. | 不行 |
[28:56] | Ew! No! | 噢! 不! |
[28:57] | I was gonna ask if, like, you believe in heaven and hell, | 我本来是想问 你喜欢地狱与天堂(歌曲名) |
[29:01] | and all that stuff. | 和别的东西吗 |
[29:06] | Okay, I’m gonna check these files. | 好吧 我去检查这些文件 |
[29:09] | You check these bookshelves. Look for any clues as to what the phrase may be. | 你检查这些书架 寻找任何可能的线索 |
[29:20] | Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward. | 如果答案是肯定的 我们就要向前推进 |
[29:23] | Where the answer is no, programs will end. | 如果答案是否定的 一切都将不复存在 |
[29:27] | And those of us who manage the public’s dollars | 我们要管理好这些公共资金 |
[29:29] | will be held to account | 肩负起自己的责任 |
[29:31] | and do our business in the light of day | 公开每一天的业务情况 |
[29:33] | because only then can we restore the vital trust | 因为只有这样 我们才能重新建立起 |
[29:36] | between a people and their government. | 政府和人民之间的相互信任 |
[29:38] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗? |
[29:42] | 70 years of government fuckups all in one room. | 七十年来的所有政府资料都在一个房间里 |
[29:44] | I bet you half of these are from the past eight years. | 我敢和你打赌 这里的一半来自于过去的八年 |
[29:47] | I don’t see why we have to stand by and watch a country | 我不明白为什么我们要袖手旁观 |
[29:50] | befall to Communism due to the irresponsibility of its people. | 看一个国家不负责任的对待另一个国家 |
[29:55] | Do you ever wonder if you’ve chosen the right profession? | 你是否想过 你选择了正确的职业? |
[29:58] | Right. | 嗯 |
[29:59] | I mean, I feel like I have some pretty serious skills. | 我的意思是 我觉得我有一些相当出众的技能 |
[30:03] | I’m highly organized. I’m motivated. | 我非常有组织性 我有积极性 |
[30:07] | I’m attractive. | 我很具有吸引力 |
[30:09] | I am. | 我 |
[30:11] | I could be running News Corp right now. | 我可以当个新闻记者 |
[30:14] | Or I could be a chef. | 或者 我可能是一个厨师 |
[30:17] | Or a sous chef. | 或主厨 |
[30:20] | You know, instead, I kill people for a living, | 你知道 相反的 我杀了人 |
[30:22] | and you know, I don’t know. | 你知道 我不知道 |
[30:24] | I feel like I might have made | 我觉得我可能已经 |
[30:27] | a bad career choice. | 选择了一个不好的职业 |
[30:29] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吗? |
[30:32] | Tower? | 塔瓦? |
[30:42] | It’s a hollow area. You hear that? | 这里是空的 你听到了吗? |
[30:45] | No, my ears are shot. | 没有 我没有听到 |
[30:47] | I’m going right through the wall. | 我要把墙壁砸开 |
[30:49] | Let me see that leg. | 这桌腿也不知能行吗 |
[30:58] | Oh, God! | 哦 上帝! |
[31:01] | Oh my God. Oh my God. | 哦 我的上帝 噢 我的天 |
[31:02] | -Oh my God. -Oh my God. | -哦 我的上帝 -噢 我的上帝 |
[31:04] | What is happening? | 这是怎么回事? |
[31:06] | Judgement, | 笨蛋 |
[31:09] | I kind of sort of have to confess something to you. | 我必须得向你承认某些事情 |
[31:15] | The real reason that I asked you | 我问你的真正问题是 |
[31:17] | about heaven and all that stuff | 你是想上天堂 |
[31:20] | is because I totally knew this time was coming. | 还是想下地狱 |
[31:23] | And really makes me upset that you haven’t accepted Christ | 而真正让我难过是 你没有接受基督 |
[31:26] | as your lord and savior. | 作为你的救主 |
[31:28] | Because I think you’re, like, really sweet | 我认为你是 最有可能 |
[31:32] | and I just don’t wanna think of you melting | 杀害魔鬼的人 |
[31:36] | in Satan’s lake of fire for all eternity. | 我一直在怀疑你 |
[31:38] | I mean, that’s just fucking depressing, you know? | 我的意思是 你真的令人很讨厌 你知道吗? |
[31:42] | So, like, | 那么好吧 |
[31:44] | do you wanna take these last couple of seconds | 你想利用这最后几秒钟 |
[31:47] | to accept Christ as your lord and savior? | 接受基督为你的救主吗? |
[31:51] | What? I can’t… | 什么? 我听不见… |
[31:54] | I can’t… | 我听不见… |
[32:01] | What? I can’t… | 什么? 我听不见… |
[32:09] | I can’t believe I once applied for his job. | 我真不敢相信我曾经申请去那工作 |
[32:11] | What? | 什么? |
[32:13] | Five years ago, I applied to join Omega. | 五年前 我申请加入”工厂” |
[32:16] | Were you too crazy? | 你也太疯狂了? |
[32:18] | No, not crazy enough. | 不 是不够疯狂 |
[32:20] | On the third interview, they make you kill a puppy. | 在第三次面试 他们让他杀一只小狗 |
[32:25] | You mean all those people killed puppies? | 你意思是那的人都杀死过小狗吗? |
[32:40] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不了那事情 |
[32:42] | I could kill a cat. | 我敢杀死一只猫 |
[32:52] | Tower. | 塔瓦 |
[33:00] | Tower. | 塔瓦 |
[33:05] | You know, I was just thinking. Remember that time we drove down | 你知道吗 我在想 记得当时我们开车 |
[33:08] | to Bethany Beach | 到贝瑟尼比奇 |
[33:10] | and you wouldn’t get on the ferris wheel? | 你不愿意坐摩天轮? |
[33:12] | I kept begging you and begging you | 我不停地求你 |
[33:15] | to where you started to scream so loudly that those cops showed up | 刚开始时 你就大叫 声音太大了 |
[33:18] | on those little scooters. You remember that? | 警察还以为发生了什么事 你还记得吗? |
[33:20] | What are you, getting all sentimental? | 你怎么了 变得那么伤感? |
[33:25] | No. | 不 |
[33:27] | No, I was just thinking about it. That’s all. | 不 我只是想起了这件事 美好回忆 |
[33:31] | I guess I was | 我想 |
[33:34] | thinking that you’re a lot more confident | 你比过去 |
[33:36] | than you used to be. | 更有自信心 |
[33:39] | Well, maybe I am. | 嗯 也许我 |
[33:41] | That’s a gun? | 这是一个枪? |
[33:44] | You have a gun? | 你有枪? |
[33:45] | Firing pin, cartridge, primer, | 撞针 弹药 底火 |
[33:47] | end cap. | 端盖 |
[33:51] | Bang bang, cowboy. | 砰的一声 牛仔 |
[33:53] | It’s very funny. | 这很有趣 |
[33:55] | You’ve grown up too, you know? | 你长大了 你知道吗? |
[33:58] | You lost that stupid grin of yours. | 你不会那样傻笑了 |
[34:01] | Maybe that’s because I’m looking at you right now thinking about | 也许这是因为我正在思考 |
[34:03] | in an hour, none of this will matter. | 在一个小时后 什么都将变得不重要 |
[34:05] | Yeah, and if you knew for sure | 是的 你知道 |
[34:07] | that there was no escape, | 如果没有逃掉的话 |
[34:10] | how would you spend that last hour? | 你会怎样度过最后一个小时? |
[34:13] | -Honestly? -Honestly. | -说实话? -说实话 |
[34:35] | Bang. | 砰 |
[34:37] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[34:39] | That’s hilarious. | 这很搞笑 |
[34:44] | Hey, just out of curiosity, | 嘿 只是出于好奇 |
[34:47] | what happened to you? | 你怎么了? |
[34:50] | I mean, when I first got here, | 我的意思是 当我到这想到的第一件事 |
[34:52] | you were the shit. | 你是杀手 |
[34:54] | I wanted to be you. | 我想是你 |
[34:57] | Now, you know, you’re like… | 现在 你知道 你很像… |
[34:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:01] | You’re borderline homeless. | 你是怎么办到的 |
[35:05] | You’re a fucking deadbeat. | 你是个内奸 |
[35:11] | Yeah, well, look on the bright side. | 好吧 我样子是很像 |
[35:15] | My poetry’s really coming along. | 但你的嫌疑也是很大的 |
[35:16] | Oh, okay, so everything is just a joke for you, right? | 哦 好吧 刚才的一切只是和你开个玩笑 行吗? |
[35:21] | Does that make you feel better? | 这是否让你感觉更好? |
[35:25] | No. | 不 |
[35:29] | No, it doesn’t. | 不 我不会介意 |
[35:39] | You know, Chariot, | 你知道 战车 |
[35:41] | always wondered, | 我想知道 |
[35:45] | who would win a fight between you and me? | 谁将会赢得你和我之间的斗争? |
[35:50] | First, I’m gonna take those fucking scissors from you. | 首先 我要把剪刀从你手中夺走 |
[35:52] | -Oh, yeah? -Yeah. | -哦 是吗? -是啊 |
[35:53] | I might throw ’em down the air duct. | 我会去拿那管子 |
[35:56] | I can’t wait to see that. Ahh! | 我迫不及待地想看到 呀! |
[35:58] | Ha. | 哈 |
[36:00] | Then I’m gonna beat you to death with my bare fucking fists. | 然后我就要夺你的剪刀了 |
[36:02] | Oh! | 噢! |
[36:04] | What’s going on with the scissors? | 剪刀就在你面前? |
[36:06] | Where are they? Keep your eye on the scissors. | 你可要盯住了? 它在哪 |
[36:08] | There they are, right there. | 注意 来了 |
[36:13] | All right, scratch that. | 好吧 从头再来 |
[36:22] | Sure you don’t wanna concede? | 当然你不想承认? |
[36:23] | I guess you killed the Devil, huh? | 是你杀死魔鬼 是吧? |
[36:25] | -I didn’t kill the Devil. -So what’s this then? | -我没有杀魔鬼 -那是为什么呢? |
[36:27] | Little baby dick grew some balls? | 难道是你想杀我? |
[36:28] | Just orders, man. Just following orders. | 我只是执行命令 |
[36:31] | Your subservience will be the death of you. | 这个命令只会把你害死 |
[36:38] | Hey, check this out. | 嘿 早就知你来这手 |
[36:54] | Why was the Devil killed? | 为什么要杀害魔鬼? |
[36:56] | Somebody had to take responsibility for Safe House. | 必须得有人为仓库的火灾事件负责 |
[36:59] | -Who killed him? -Temperance. | -是谁杀了他? -不能说 |
[37:02] | Aha-ha, sneaky little bitch. | 啊哈 狡猾的小家伙 |
[37:20] | Ow! | 啊 |
[37:22] | Pussy. | 混蛋 |
[37:37] | Oh, no, hang on. Wait, wait, wait. | 噢 不 等一下 等等 等等 等等 |
[37:40] | Oh my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[37:42] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[37:48] | Tower. | 塔瓦 |
[38:01] | -Tower. -This heretic on our native soil. | -塔瓦 -这个人在哪里 |
[38:03] | Tow… | 塔瓦… |
[38:05] | Isn’t Comm closed? | 通迅不是关闭了吗? |
[38:26] | You might need those, motherfucker. Let’s go! | 原来是你 混蛋 来吧! |
[39:16] | Get him! Get him! | 杀了他! 杀了他! |
[41:13] | Really? | 是你? |
[41:16] | Get the fuck off. | 你给我滚开 |
[41:28] | I’m gonna find a way out of here. | 我会想尽办法离开这里 |
[41:31] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:38] | Do you think now that I’m single, | 你是不是认为我刚离过婚 |
[41:40] | someone like Temperance would ever date me? | 没有人会愿意和我约会? |
[41:42] | Not unless you pay for it. | 除非是你付酒钱 |
[41:45] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[41:47] | Yes, my darling, | 是的 我亲爱的 |
[41:49] | I want you to fuck me right now. | 我现在就要你 |
[41:52] | Oh, you are a naughty girl. | 哦 你是一个顽皮的女孩 |
[41:54] | -I’m going to have to spank you. -I told you. | -我将不得不天天打你 -我告诉你 |
[41:56] | That’s the Devil having phone sex. | 这就是魔鬼打过的色情电话 |
[41:58] | Yeah, but who’s the woman? | 是啊 但女人是谁? |
[42:00] | Spank me, Satan. | 打我屁股 魔鬼 |
[42:02] | You look guilty. | 你看上去很心虚 |
[42:06] | What are you children up to? | 你们俩个在干什么? |
[42:09] | Just getting everything back in order. | 只是试下系统是不是已正常 |
[42:11] | Yeah… | 对… |
[42:13] | It was out of order, | 系统出现了情况 |
[42:16] | and so we’re just concentrating on trying to get it back… | 所以我们只是想办法让它恢复正常工作… |
[42:20] | -Back in order. -Yeah. | -恢复正常 -是啊 |
[42:50] | Shit! Fuck! | 妈的! 他妈的! |
[42:52] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[42:54] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[42:57] | I’m never gonna see her face again. | 我再也不会见到她了 |
[42:59] | Who? Who? | 谁? 谁? |
[43:02] | Just she was always there for me. | 她是为了我才死的 |
[43:05] | Hierophant, who? Who was there? | 是谁? 谁在那里? |
[43:08] | Penny. Penny. I just wanted to say goodbye to her. | 彭尼 彭尼 我再也见不到她了 |
[43:11] | Who’s Penny, Hierophant? | 彭尼是谁 是你说的那人? |
[43:13] | She had the most beautiful yellow eyes you’d ever seen. | 它有一双你从没见过的美丽的黄色眼睛 |
[43:17] | Are you talking about a fucking cat? | 你说的是一只该死的猫? |
[43:19] | You don’t listen to me. I’m from a small town. | 你不听我的 我来自一个小城镇 |
[43:21] | My life was not supposed to turn out like… | 我的生活不应变成这样… |
[43:23] | This fucking place is gonna blow. We need to find a way out of here. | 这个该死的地方要爆炸了 我们需要找到一条路出去 |
[43:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[43:28] | -Listen to me! Listen to me! -We’ve gotta get the fuck out of… | -听我说! 听我说! -我们得他妈的找条路出去… |
[43:31] | Stay there. Stay there. | 呆在这 在这别动 |
[43:36] | Ha! | 嘿! |
[43:40] | Fuck you! Fuck! | 你他妈的! 他妈的! |
[43:45] | Fuck! | 混蛋! |
[43:53] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我不认为我们见过面 |
[43:59] | You think that’s unworthy of a response? | 是不是想杀了她? |
[44:01] | You’re the Hermit? | 你是那个杀手? |
[44:04] | Okay, I see. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[44:08] | Oh, I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[44:09] | To think I was gonna come shake your hand. | 我只不过是想和你握手 |
[44:12] | You fucker! | 你个笨蛋! |
[44:16] | Oh my God! | 噢 我的上帝! |
[44:22] | Shit! | 他妈的! |
[44:24] | Fuck! | 混蛋! |
[44:40] | Ha. | 啊 |
[45:12] | Ew! | 噢! |
[45:20] | She’s already fucking dead! | 她已经死了! |
[45:22] | Are you fucking done? She’s fucking dead! | 你他妈的做什么? 她已经死了! |
[45:25] | Are you in any way turned on by this? | 难道是你破坏的系统? |
[45:28] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你跟我开玩笑吧? |
[45:31] | I know. Me, neither. | 我知道 我也没有说 |
[45:35] | It is gross. | 就是她 |
[45:39] | She’s fucking dead! | 她已经死了! |
[45:41] | -Now I’m done. -Fuck! | -靠 -是我救了你! |
[45:46] | Well, are you gonna come out from under her or what? | 你还在她下面不出来干什么? |
[45:49] | How the fuck do I know you’re not gonna hurt me? | 我怎知你是不是也要杀我? |
[45:52] | I found something. I need your help. | 我发现了什么 我需要你的帮助 |
[45:55] | Unless it’s a way out of here, then fuck you. | 除非它是这里的出路 |
[45:58] | -I’m very happy here. -Well, I think maybe. | -我喜欢这样躺着 -哦 那随便吧 |
[45:59] | Oh, really? Oh, fuck. | 哦 是吗? 哦 他妈的 |
[46:01] | Get the fuck off me, you psycho bitch. | 滚一边去 变态的婊子 |
[46:10] | How about you explain to me what the fuck is going on. | 你怎么向我解释这是怎么回事 |
[46:13] | Keep your voice down. I will not hesitate to kill you. | 你话再这么多 我会毫不犹豫地杀了你 |
[46:15] | All right, fine, but what the fuck is going on? | 好吧 可以 但到底是怎么回事? |
[46:17] | You never knew when to stop talking, did you? | 你还是这么多话 是吗? |
[46:19] | -You wanna get into it? -No, I don’t. | -你知是不是出口? -不 我不知道 |
[46:21] | Cassie, listen to me. | 卡西 听我说 |
[46:22] | Don’t fucking call me that. | 别他妈的叫我 |
[46:24] | You have no right to call me that. | 咱俩已经分手了 |
[46:26] | You don’t know me. You don’t care about me. | 你不认识我 我不关心你 |
[46:28] | -Oh, come on. -Hey! | -哦来吧 -嘿! |
[46:30] | Let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你一些事情 |
[46:32] | Every single moment that I ever spent with you is over | 我和你曾经在一起共同度过的 |
[46:36] | and done and gone. | 每一时刻已经结束了 |
[46:38] | It’s as if I read it in a dime store novella | 这就象看一部中篇小说一样 |
[46:40] | because honestly, it feels like it never happened. | 看完就过去了 感觉就像它从来没有发生过 |
[46:43] | It’s just information. Nothing more. | 就好象短信一样 仅此而已 |
[46:46] | Do you fucking understand me? | 你他妈的懂吗? |
[46:49] | Yeah, but you’re lying. You wanna know how I know? | 是啊 但你在撒谎 你想知道我怎么知道? |
[46:51] | ‘Cause you never broke eye contact, | 因为你眼神从来就是躲避我 |
[46:52] | which means you really wanted me to believe it, because if it were true, | 这就说明你还是想着我的 因为它是真实的 |
[46:55] | Cassie, you wouldn’t give a fuck. | 卡西 你不会撒谎 |
[47:00] | Never address me by my real name again. | 我从来没有真实的名称和地址 |
[47:06] | Because I will kill you. | 因为我会杀了你 |
[47:17] | You are still hot. | 你仍然是热的 |
[48:09] | The fucking Hermit hasn’t left the bunker since election day. | 这个该死的杀手 现在还没有离开”工厂” |
[48:20] | Have you thought about what happens if we don’t find a way out of here? | 你有没有想过会发生什么如果我们不找到一条出路? |
[48:23] | What happens is the bomb explodes. | 整个区域会发生爆炸 |
[48:25] | Well, yeah, obviously. | 嗯 是啊 很明显 |
[48:28] | -Then what’s your fucking question? -I don’t know. | -那么你他妈的想问什么? -我不知道 |
[48:30] | God. I don’t know. | 上帝 我不知道 |
[48:32] | I can’t imagine not waking up tomorrow, you know? | 我无法想象明天会不会还能起床 你知道吗? |
[48:36] | I can. | 我能 |
[48:39] | All right, well, never mind. | 好吧 好吧 算了 |
[49:01] | Six dead so far. | 至今死亡6人了 |
[49:04] | -Three from each team. -Jesus. | -每队3名 -上帝 |
[49:22] | No, don’t, she’s on our team! | 不 不 她是我们这边的! |
[49:24] | Drop the fucking weapon! Shut the fuck up! | 放下武器他妈的! 他妈的闭嘴! |
[49:26] | -She’s on our fucking side. -The fuck she is. | -她是站在我们这一边的 -你他妈的是想睡她 |
[49:28] | I’m not here to kill you. | 我不会和你做对的 |
[49:30] | -She killed the Devil. -No, just let me explain. | -她杀死了魔鬼 -不 让我解释一下 |
[49:32] | You got 10 seconds before I put a memo spike in your fucking brain stem. | 你有10秒钟时间 在我把钉子钉入你脑子之前 |
[49:36] | It’s a little more complicated than 10 seconds. | 10秒种不够我解释的 |
[49:38] | -You better start talking then, huh? -Okay. | -那你最好现在就开始解释 不然? -好吧 |
[49:40] | We were called in early this morning. | 今天早晨 我们被召集到一起 |
[49:41] | Corporate has spoken. | “工厂”叫 |
[49:44] | The Omega Team gets eliminated now. | 奥米加小队现在消失 |
[49:48] | Jesus Christ, this is just my luck. | 上帝 我今天的运气真好 |
[49:50] | On my first fucking day. | 这是我他妈的第一天上班 |
[49:52] | Well, there may be a reason as to why you were called in today. | 嗯 可能你今天上班是一个原因 |
[49:54] | -Like what? -I don’t know. | -哪方面? -我不知道 |
[49:56] | I’m just saying I somehow doubt this was all just a coincidence. | 我只是说我有点怀疑 这一切只是一个巧合 |
[49:59] | So you knew? | 所以你知道? |
[50:02] | -You knew you had to kill me? -What? | -你知道你必须杀死我吗? -什么? |
[50:05] | You fucking heard me. When we first saw each other today, | 你他妈的听着 当我们第一次看到对方的今天 |
[50:08] | in this office, | 在这个办公室 |
[50:09] | did you or did you not already know that you had to kill me? | 你不就知道必须要杀死我吗? |
[50:11] | Who cares? I didn’t kill you. | 谁在乎? 我没想杀你 |
[50:13] | Answer the fucking question, Cassie. | 他妈的回答问题 卡西 |
[50:15] | -Cassie. Your name’s Cassie? -Shut up, Chariot. | -卡西 你的名字叫卡西? -闭嘴 战车 |
[50:18] | I need to know. Did they give you a photo? | 我需要知道 难道他们给你我的照片? |
[50:20] | -Did you really want to know? -Yes, I need… | -难道你真的想知道吗? -是的 我需要… |
[50:22] | Yes! I knew I was gonna kill you. | 是的! 我知道我要去杀死你 |
[50:25] | I saw your picture, and I knew I was gonna kill you. | 我看见你的照片 我知道我是要去杀死你 |
[50:28] | Let me go! | 放开我! |
[50:31] | Fuck. That’s some heavy shit, huh? | 他妈的 都是一些狗屎 是吧? |
[50:34] | Honeymoon’s over. What about the bomb, huh? | 谈情说爱结束了 炸弹在哪? |
[50:37] | I didn’t see that coming. | 我也不知道在哪 |
[50:39] | Oh, good work. | 噢 好工作 |
[50:41] | I basically signed my own death warrant | 我基本上是我自己签署的死亡令 |
[50:44] | when I decided to hack up Hierophant, | 当我决定砍”导师”的时候 |
[50:46] | so do you think you can take that | 你可不可以把它看作是一种道歉 |
[50:48] | as an apology of sorts and move on? | 我们继续合作? |
[50:50] | -Okay. -Okay. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[50:54] | Interested in this? | 有兴趣吗? |
[51:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:03] | 44 minutes. | 44分钟 |
[51:06] | 44 minutes, 39 seconds, 38, 37, | 44分钟 39秒 38 37 |
[51:10] | 36… is this helping? | 36… 这有帮助吗? |
[51:11] | -Shut up -35. | -闭嘴 -35 |
[51:18] | Fool is “Eric Allen Gaines, | 傻瓜名叫”埃里克艾伦盖恩斯 |
[51:21] | born in New York, November 3, 1976, | 出生于纽约 1976年11月3日 |
[51:24] | of British parents, | 父母是英国人 |
[51:26] | dual citizenship in the U.K.” | 在英国拥有双重国籍 |
[51:29] | Hmm. I thought he was hiding an accent. | 噢 我认为他正隐藏口音 |
[51:31] | You can tell. | 你继续 |
[51:33] | Dual citizenship? The Factory would never hire somebody | 双重国籍? “工厂”绝不会雇佣 |
[51:36] | with dual citizenship. | 拥有双重国籍的人 |
[51:38] | Well, they’d never do a lot of things they’re doing today. | 但他们今天就做了绝不会做的事 |
[51:42] | I am not going to get into the vent. | 我不打算进入通风口 |
[51:44] | Someone went in there. | 有人去那里 |
[51:45] | -Probably Hermit. -God damn it! | -也许是杀手 -他妈的! |
[51:47] | If there’s an exit or a way out, he found it. Find it! | 如果有一个出口或一条出路 他发现了它 找到它! |
[51:50] | -Fuck! -Go ahead, go ahead. | -靠! -去吧 去吧 |
[51:51] | Now I’m gonna walk across the hall, and I’m gonna do a body count. | 现在我要去大厅里 做一个死亡统计 |
[51:54] | Hey, listen, why don’t we just go find a fucking way out of here? | 嘿 听着 为什么我们不去找一个他妈的出路呢? |
[51:58] | Everybody’s gonna die anyway. | 我们都快要死了 |
[51:59] | Oh my God. Did your mother take a shit in your frontal lobe? | 哦 我的上帝 你是不是吃屎长大的? |
[52:02] | -If Omega survives, -What the fuck is that supposed to mean? | -如果奥米加小队还存在 -这他妈的是什么意思? |
[52:04] | And we get out, Corporate will kill us | 我们出去后 “工厂”会杀了我们 |
[52:07] | by nightfall. Get in the vent. | 你知不知道 |
[52:09] | -Go, disappear. -What’s the time? What time? | -去 去吧 -什么时间? 什么时间? |
[52:12] | You have 38 fucking minutes. | 你还有”38分钟” |
[52:14] | -Great, thank you so much. -Be gone, you’re still not gone. | -好 非常感谢 -去呀 你仍然没去 |
[52:17] | I can’t believe you’re not fucking gone. | 我不能相信你他妈的不走了 |
[52:19] | -God damn it. -Now you’re gone. | -他妈的 -现在才进去 |
[52:21] | You are so fucking gone. | 你真他妈的气死人了 |
[52:50] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[52:53] | What the fuck’s going on? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[53:02] | What the fuck was that? | 他妈的是什么? |
[53:05] | -Letters to numbers. Letters to numbers. -What? | -字母转为数字 字母数字 -什么? |
[53:07] | “Heaven. Heaven, Heaven.” | 天 天堂 天堂 |
[53:10] | Heaven equals 8-5-1-22-5… | 天堂等于8-5-1-22-5… |
[53:13] | -Shh! -5 and 14. | -嘘! -5和14 |
[53:17] | Temperance, go make a sweep of the main floor. | 你去看看是怎么回事 |
[53:19] | Find out where that noise came from. | 找出噪音来源 |
[53:21] | -Go, now! Come on! -Jesus. | -去 现在! 快去! -上帝 |
[53:25] | Kids. No respect for authority. | 真是的 不尊重上司的命令 |
[53:27] | I was in Beirut, motherfucker. | 我好象又回到了贝鲁特 混帐东西 |
[54:27] | “Never Hints”…you think this might be the de-activation code? | “永不提示”… 你认为这是激活代码吗? |
[54:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:32] | My life’s a wreck. | 我的生活一团槽 |
[54:34] | So tired | 这么累 |
[54:37] | of this job. | 对这份工作 |
[54:39] | So tired. | 太累了 |
[54:43] | My name is Tony. | 我的名字是托尼 |
[54:46] | I’m from Reading, Pennsylvania. | 我是来自宾夕法尼亚州 |
[54:51] | Was my high school valedictorian. | 我是中学作告别演说的毕业生代表 |
[54:56] | I’m an Eagle Scout. | 我曾想 |
[55:00] | And now how am I supposed to have a relationship? | 现在我应该有一种怎样的人际关系? |
[55:07] | Supposed to be anonymous. | 应该是匿名的 |
[55:08] | Nice to meet you. I’m the Chariot. | 很高兴认识您 我的战车 |
[55:13] | That’s why I go to strip clubs. | 这就是为什么我去脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[55:19] | And I don’t care if die today. | 今天 我不介意的 |
[55:23] | -It’s okay. -Don’t you fucking touch me, Fool. | -没事吧 -你不要碰我 傻瓜 |
[55:27] | Don’t you fucking… | 难道你他妈的… |
[55:40] | And I’m back. | 我又回来了 |
[55:56] | Temperance, my angel. | 塔文丝 我的天使 |
[56:01] | Where have you been? | 你上哪儿去了? |
[56:06] | It’s getting closer. | 它越来越近了 |
[56:24] | You want me to enter the code? | 你要我输入密码? |
[56:27] | -You sure it correlates the numbers? -Shut up. | -你确定是相关联的数字? -闭嘴 |
[56:29] | -What happens if it blows? -Shut up! | -如果错了会发生? -闭嘴! |
[56:31] | What the fuck do you want me to do? | 什么他妈的 你要我怎么做? |
[56:33] | -Do you want me to enter the code… -Enter the fucking code. | -你要我输入代码… -输入他妈的代码 |
[56:35] | -Okay, but what if it’s wrong? -Enter the code. | -好了 但如果它是错的? -输入代码 |
[56:37] | -What if it’s wrong? -Shut the fuck up. | -如果它是错的? -他妈的闭上嘴 |
[56:38] | -Okay, fuck. -Hey, give me that can. | -好了 他妈的 -嘿 把那个给我 |
[56:42] | Give me that can, right there. Right there. | 快给我 就在那里 那里 |
[56:48] | Never hints. Never hints. | 从不提示 从不提示 |
[56:51] | It’s the same type font as the safe. | 这是同一类型的安全字体 |
[56:54] | “Heaven,” “Never hints.” | “天堂” “不要提示” |
[56:56] | Heaven never hints. | 天上永远不会提示 |
[56:58] | Heaven never hints makes sense, right? | 天上永远不会提示是有道理的 对不对? |
[57:00] | ‘Cause he’s the Devil. Heaven never hints. | 原因他是魔鬼 天上永远不会提示 |
[57:02] | Fuck it. I’m just gonna do it. | 他妈的 我只能这样做 |
[57:06] | It’s not my fault. It’s my first fucking day. | 这不是我的错 这是我第一天的工作 |
[57:08] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[57:11] | -Really? -Mm-hmm. | -真的吗? -嗯 嗯 |
[57:13] | Would you mind telling me where the bodies are? | 请问你能告诉我 尸体在哪里吗? |
[57:26] | What the fuck was that? Was that you? | 他妈的是什么? 是你? |
[57:28] | The fucking code… | 他妈的代码… |
[57:34] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[57:36] | -There’s the Magician. -Where? | -魔术师在那儿 -在哪里? |
[57:38] | In an air vent, over the bullpen. | 在办公室上方的通风口中 |
[57:41] | Do you smell that? | 你闻到了吗? |
[58:04] | Hey, we need to go now. | 嘿 我们必须走了 |
[58:10] | What the fuck is going on? | 他妈的是怎么回事? |
[58:15] | Fool still alive? | 傻瓜还活着吗? |
[58:17] | As far as we can tell. | 目前还不知道 |
[58:20] | Has anyone been in the Devil’s safe? | 有人在魔鬼的保险箱那吗? |
[58:23] | I don’t know. It’s hard to see what’s going on in there. It’s too dark. | 我不知道 这是很难看到的 那里太黑了 |
[58:26] | Show me everything that’s gone on in the Devil’s office in the last 20 minutes. | 让我看看最后20分钟魔鬼办公室的情况 |
[58:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:50] | Temperance? Temperance, baby. | 塔文丝? 塔文丝 宝贝 |
[58:57] | -Temperance, where are you? -Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | -塔文丝 你在哪里? -我们走吧 我们走吧 我们走吧 |
[59:07] | Rumor has it Empress fucked Dick Cheney | 有传言说 在1996年哈利伯顿(加拿大作家)的寓所 |
[59:10] | at a Halliburton retreat back in 1996. | 皇后和狄克切尼乱搞关系 |
[59:12] | -Ew! -Stop saying “Ew!” | -噢 -不要总说”噢!” |
[59:24] | Hell is everything beyond these walls. | 墙以外的一切就是地狱 |
[59:27] | I think she’s suffering from post-menopausal madness. | 我想她的疯狂是在绝经以后 |
[59:30] | You can put on makeup, but you can’t hide crazy. | 你可以化妆 但你不能隐藏疯狂 |
[1:00:01] | Where the answer is yes, we intend to move forward… | 如果答案是肯定的 我们打算向前进… |
[1:00:04] | All of the data’s being destroyed. | 所有数据被破坏 |
[1:00:07] | There’s nothing else we can do. | 没有其他事情我们能做 |
[1:00:08] | Those of us who manage the public’s dollars will be held to account. | 我们要管理好这些公共资金 肩负起自己的责任 |
[1:00:12] | I don’t care what you say. | 我不在乎你说什么 |
[1:00:14] | You can fire me if you want to. I’m having a drink. | 您可以解雇我 如果你想 我要喝一杯酒 |
[1:00:18] | It’s in a big black toolbox. | 它在一个大的黑色的工具箱里 |
[1:00:27] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[1:00:29] | Whoa-ho-ho-hey! | 哇 嗬嗬嘿! |
[1:00:30] | Look what daddy found, kids. | 你看 爸爸发现了 孩子们 |
[1:00:33] | Got it. Everybody relax. | 找到它了 大家放松 |
[1:00:36] | Come on, just focus. All right. | 来吧把精力集中好的 |
[1:00:39] | Oh my God. I missed you. | 哦 我的上帝我想念你 |
[1:00:41] | So we’re right here. | 我们就在这里 |
[1:00:43] | -Right, the storeroom. -Hey, what’s this door right here? | -对 储藏室 -嘿 这里的这扇门是什么? |
[1:00:45] | Right here in the cooler, you ever see that door? | 在这个冷水器这 你曾经看到那扇门吗? |
[1:00:47] | -I don’t know. -This leads to the door. | -我不知道 -这个通向门 |
[1:00:49] | Yeah, well, where does it lead? | 是的 嗯 它在哪里? |
[1:00:51] | I don’t know. Doesn’t say. | 我不知道 没有说 |
[1:00:52] | -Is that an exit? -No. | -那是一个出口吗? -不 |
[1:00:54] | What the fuck was that? What was that? | 他妈的是什么? 那是什么? |
[1:00:58] | -Hey, guys, you hear that? -I didn’t hear anything. | -嗨 伙计们 你们听到了吗? -我没有听到任何东西 |
[1:01:00] | -No, there’s something there. -What? No one’s in here. | -不 有东西在那 -什么? 没有人在这里 |
[1:01:01] | They would have to come through that door. | 必须通过那扇门 |
[1:01:04] | -Just get your shit together and go! -There’s something over there! | -我们一起过去! -有什么东西在那儿! |
[1:01:06] | There’s something, man. | 有什么东西 |
[1:01:37] | Where the fuck did he go? | 去哪里了? |
[1:01:39] | Screw it. Come on, let’s go. | 别管它 跟我来 走吧 |
[1:01:41] | -How much time do we have? -About 19 minutes. | -我们多少时间呢? -约19分钟 |
[1:01:43] | -Come on, let’s go, Chariot. -I’m gonna really fuck him for that. | -来吧 我们走 战车 -我真他妈的 |
[1:02:04] | We must… | 我们必须… |
[1:02:05] | and dust ourselves off and begin again. | 振作精神 重新开始 |
[1:02:11] | Mmm! | 嗯! |
[1:02:15] | What the fuck you looking at? | 他妈的是什么 你在看什么? |
[1:02:16] | These photographs I found in the Devil’s safe. | 我在魔鬼的保险箱里找到的这些照片 |
[1:02:19] | -Jesus! -It’s fucking Safe House, | -上帝! -这是该死的安全屋 |
[1:02:21] | the reason we’re in this godforsaken mess. | 这就是我们现在一团槽的原因 |
[1:02:23] | -Well, what’s Safe House? -It’s a mission that got fucked | -什么是安全屋? -它是我们的人和外面 |
[1:02:25] | because of an outside hire. | 雇佣的一个家伙共同来执行的一个打击计划 |
[1:02:27] | Guy tripped the wires cracking a safe. | 那个家伙失足绊住了保险箱的电线 把计划搞砸了 |
[1:02:28] | Long story short, my best man’s dead. | 简单的说吧 我最好的朋友死了 |
[1:02:31] | Only solace is they chased his ass down a city street at 4:00 in the morning. | 在早上4点钟对方在街道上发现了那个家伙 |
[1:02:34] | Shot him two inches above his fucking heart. Hmm. | 子弹只打中他颈骨左右的地方 他妈的 |
[1:02:40] | Fucker’s lucky I started drinking again. | 那家伙真他妈的走运 |
[1:02:43] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:02:45] | Nothing. Come on. | 没事 走吧 |
[1:02:47] | -Wait! -Fuck! | -等等! -靠! |
[1:02:52] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你他妈的一直在骗我 |
[1:02:54] | Get the fuck off! | 放开我! |
[1:02:57] | You’re the outside hire? | 你就是那个外面雇佣的人? |
[1:02:59] | You? You’re the reason | 你? 就是你的原因 |
[1:03:02] | we’re in this fucking mess right now? | 才造成了现在这样 现在明白了吗? |
[1:03:04] | And that’s why today was your first day | 这就是为什么你来的第一天 就发生这样的事 |
[1:03:06] | because they wanted… | 因为他们想杀了我们灭口… |
[1:03:08] | -No, Chariot, let him go! -No! | -不 战车 让他走! -不! |
[1:03:11] | No no no, he fucked our mission! | 不 不 不 是他的原因! |
[1:03:14] | Not me, not Omega, not the Devil, bullshit! | 不是我 不是奥米加 不是魔鬼 胡说! |
[1:03:18] | Bullshit! You did it on purpose. | 胡说! 你是故意那样做 |
[1:03:20] | -You set it up. -The fuck I did, Chariot. | -你造成的一切 -你放开他 战车 |
[1:03:22] | It was supposed to be a simple crack job. | 它本来应该是一个简单的打击任务 |
[1:03:24] | -Will you just fucking drop it! Who cares? -I care! | -你把那东西放下! 谁在乎? -我在乎! |
[1:03:28] | I fucking care. My best fucking man | 我他妈的在乎 因为我的 |
[1:03:30] | died because of him. I care. | 最好朋友他死了 我在乎 |
[1:03:32] | And he fucking killed Strength. You killed Strength. | 力量(特工代号)是让你害死的 你杀了力量 |
[1:03:36] | Chariot, let him go. Drop the weapon. | 战车 让他走 放下武器 |
[1:03:38] | -No! -I said | -不! -我说 |
[1:03:40] | drop the motherfucking weapon! | 放下他妈的武器! |
[1:03:43] | -Do not sidestep your responsibility. -Three… | -不要推卸你的责任 -三… |
[1:03:47] | two, one. I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 二 一 我他妈的杀了你! |
[1:03:50] | -Okay! Fuck! -Jesus. | -好吧 他妈的! -上帝 |
[1:03:59] | Who hired you? | 谁雇佣你? |
[1:04:02] | Who fucking hired you? | 谁他妈的雇佣你? |
[1:04:07] | Oh, shit! | 噢 该死! |
[1:04:09] | Get up, let’s go. | 起来 我们走 |
[1:04:24] | No, go on! He’s coming. | 走 快走! 他追来了 |
[1:04:26] | Go! | 走! |
[1:04:29] | We gotta get to the water cooler room. | 我们得到冷水器那去 |
[1:04:32] | There’s a secret door in there. I’ll fight him off. | 在那里有一个秘密门 我在这拦住他 |
[1:04:33] | -What the fuck are you doing? -Just go now! | -你在干什么? -快走 现在! |
[1:04:38] | Ha ha, bring it on, you short bearded faggot. | 哈哈 你终于来了 留着小胡子的臭胖子 |
[1:04:45] | You know, that really hurts my feeling | 你知道吗 当你说这话时 |
[1:04:47] | when you say stuff like that. | 已经伤害到了我的自尊 |
[1:04:55] | Okay, what am I looking for? | 好吧 我在寻找什么? |
[1:05:08] | Well, well, someone’s entered the cooler room. | 好 好 有人进入冷藏间 |
[1:05:11] | Are you looking for something, baby? | 你再找什么东西 宝贝? |
[1:05:19] | I don’t think so. | 我不会让你找到 |
[1:05:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:05:28] | What stake do you have in this? | 你在这会得到什么好处? |
[1:05:30] | Oh, God, Temperance. | 哦 上帝 冷静 |
[1:05:32] | Does everything have to be open for discussion here? | 难道所有的事情都必须公开讨论吗? |
[1:05:34] | Why are you siding with Alpha, huh? | 你为什么偏袒阿尔法那边? |
[1:05:36] | I don’t feel well. I have a headache. | 我不舒服 我头疼 |
[1:05:39] | I feel woozy, and I’ve got a nervous stomach, | 我觉得头昏眼花 我已经有了一个胃病了 |
[1:05:42] | and my I.B.S. Is kicking in, and it’s gonna look bad in this suit. | 我的 IBS(病名)要发作了 和我穿的这套衣服一样糟 |
[1:05:46] | So please, can we discuss this later? | 所以 请稍后我们再讨论? |
[1:05:48] | Later? What do you mean later? There is no later! | 稍后? 你说稍后是什么意思? 有区别吗! |
[1:05:52] | Yeah, I’d rather do things without… | 是的 我想做的事情 没有… |
[1:05:54] | I’d rather do things without yelling. | 我所做的事情不能大吼大叫 |
[1:05:57] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的是不是有病? |
[1:06:00] | Okay, here we go. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[1:06:03] | This is why I don’t do teams. | 这就是为什么我不进团队 |
[1:06:05] | I don’t have good people skills. | 我是没有什么特长的人 |
[1:06:08] | I don’t want… why do we have to talk? | 我不想要的… 为什么我们要谈? |
[1:06:10] | Why do we have to talk all the time? | 为什么我们要在这浪费时间? |
[1:06:13] | I don’t have people skills! | 我没有什么特长! |
[1:06:15] | You think it’s easy to look like a bearded tampon? | 你认为留个大胡子很容易吗? |
[1:06:18] | I don’t wanna do this. | 我并不想这样做 |
[1:06:22] | You keep your mouth shut. It’s always about talking! | 叫你闭上嘴 可你话总是这么多! |
[1:06:25] | What are you, Sally Jessy Raphael? | 你以为是谁 萨莉杰西拉斐尔(美国名嘴)? |
[1:06:36] | I’m sorry. Did I give you a fright? | 我很抱歉 是不是我吓到你了? |
[1:06:46] | Honestly, I didn’t mean to. | 老实说 我不是故意的 |
[1:06:47] | I mean, I do understand how you might be a little jumpy | 我的意思是 我理解你可能有点神经过敏 |
[1:06:51] | in light of the circumstances. | 在这个环境里 |
[1:07:09] | What circumstance? | 什么环境? |
[1:07:11] | Well, it’s your first day. | 嗯 这是你的第一天 |
[1:07:13] | You’ve witnessed a lot of blood. | 你已经看到死了很多人 |
[1:07:16] | And now you’ve got, like, what? | 现在你已经得到了 像什么? |
[1:07:18] | You got 10 minutes left | 你有10分钟离开 |
[1:07:20] | searching for safe haven, and now I show up | 寻找避风港 现在我出现了 |
[1:07:24] | with the pretty clear intention | 意图很明确 |
[1:07:26] | of squandering any and all hope | 你所有的希望没了 |
[1:07:28] | by beating you to death | 我要杀了你 |
[1:07:30] | with a flaming putter. | 就用这燃烧的推杆 |
[1:07:41] | Get your chin up. | 抬起你的下巴 |
[1:07:44] | Chin up. | 下巴 |
[1:07:51] | That’s what they used to say to me at fat camp. | 这是我在营地训练时他们常说的 |
[1:07:55] | “Get your chin up.” You know what the counselor would say? | “抬起你的下巴” 你知道辅导员会说什么? |
[1:07:57] | He’d say, “Get your chins up.” | 他会说”抬起你的下巴” |
[1:07:59] | Get your chin up. | 抬起你的下巴 |
[1:08:06] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[1:08:10] | Pert Plus. | 真好闻 |
[1:08:13] | We could have been buddies. | 我们本来可以成为朋友 |
[1:08:18] | We could have been buddies! | 我们可以是个朋友! |
[1:08:26] | Open… | 张开… |
[1:08:30] | mouth! | 嘴! |
[1:08:32] | You want me to open my mouth. | 你要我张开嘴 |
[1:08:37] | Gonna put some lipstick on first. | 那我能不能先抹些口红 |
[1:08:43] | -What color is it? -Guess. | -它是什么颜色? -猜猜看 |
[1:08:47] | Red. | 红色的 |
[1:08:49] | Mnh-mnh. | 不 不 |
[1:08:51] | Okay, what color is it? | 好吧 它是什么颜色? |
[1:08:58] | The color of your dick | 你中了子弹后 |
[1:09:02] | after this bullet goes in you. | 血染到你身上的颜色 |
[1:09:07] | God damn it! | 他妈的! |
[1:09:11] | Not again. | 真他妈的 |
[1:09:13] | Oh, my darling, I’m so afraid I will never live | 噢 我亲爱的 我很害怕我想 |
[1:09:16] | -to see your face. -Be still, my dear Satan. | -看看你的脸 -平静下来 亲爱的撒旦 |
[1:09:20] | There must be a layout of your dungeon. | 必须有一个地牢 你来布局 |
[1:09:22] | -We can find a way out together. -No! | -我们一起找到出路 -不! |
[1:09:25] | There is no escaping this place. | 没法逃出这地方 |
[1:09:28] | Oh, my penis! | 噢 我的阴茎! |
[1:09:31] | -Where’s the exit door? -You shot me right in the shaft! | -出口在哪里? -你他妈的欺骗我! |
[1:09:33] | -Where’s the exit door? -I don’t know. | -出口在哪里? -我不知道 |
[1:09:35] | Don’t bullshit me, Hermit. I know you know where the exit door is. | 我不要废话 我知道你一定知道出口 |
[1:09:38] | You would have never been as cool as you were. | 你从没想到过 会死在这里吧 |
[1:09:40] | Where is it? | 它在哪里? |
[1:09:42] | L… l… I don’t know. | 我… 我… 我不知道 |
[1:09:44] | God! Jesus, Temperance! | 上帝 天呢 他妈的! |
[1:09:48] | Where’s the exit door, Hermit? | 出口到底在哪里? |
[1:09:51] | It’s… it’s… | 有… 有… |
[1:09:53] | It’s on a button. There’s a button. | 有一个按钮 那有一个按钮 |
[1:09:55] | Yeah, where’s the button, Hermit? | 是啊 按钮在哪里? |
[1:09:57] | Under the water cooler, Temperance. | 就在冷水器那 |
[1:10:00] | You need to listen to me. | 你要听我的 |
[1:10:01] | I am so not listening to you, Fool. | 我不会听你的 傻瓜 |
[1:10:04] | You have no idea how to get out of here. | 你不知道如何离开这里 |
[1:10:08] | So I may as well spend the next four and a half minutes staring | 所以我不妨 在下面4分半的时间里 |
[1:10:11] | into your dreamy blue eyes while I watch you die. | 盯着你的蓝眼睛 看着你死去 |
[1:10:17] | Make sense, no? | 很有意思 不是吗? |
[1:10:19] | Look, under the water cooler! | 快 在冷水机那! |
[1:10:36] | You must trust me, Satan. | 你必须相信我 撒旦 |
[1:10:53] | Only one of us is gonna make it out of here alive. | 咱俩只有一个能活着离开这里 |
[1:10:55] | Well, I sure hope the afterlife | 哦 我希望 |
[1:10:57] | lives up to your standards. | 死的那个是你 |
[1:10:59] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:11:04] | This is so distressing. We have a connection. | 这是如此令人痛心 我们得有一个人死去 |
[1:11:08] | You look up to me, sweetie. | 你看着我 亲爱的 |
[1:11:10] | Why the fuck would I look up to a vile cunt like you? | 我为什么要看你这个狗娘养的婊子? |
[1:11:13] | Aghh! Horribly offensive thing to say to another woman. | 对! 一个女人说话要讲究礼貌 |
[1:11:17] | No shit. | 去你妈的 |
[1:11:21] | Shit, shit, shit. | 妈的 快点 快点 |
[1:11:24] | Confess your sins to me. | 我承认你的罪 |
[1:11:27] | Heaven never hints. Heaven never hints. | 天上永远不会提示 天上永远不会提示 |
[1:11:42] | Shit. | 快点 |
[1:11:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:12:03] | I will lead us to paradise. | 我将带领我们到天堂 |
[1:13:07] | Okay, I’ve extracted the entire audio file | 好吧 我提取整个音频文件 |
[1:13:10] | -that caused the shutdown. -More phone sex? | -是什么 -色情电话录音吗? |
[1:13:13] | It’s a voicemail the Devil left just before he was killed. | 这是一个语音信箱 有魔鬼刚刚被杀害前的录音 |
[1:13:15] | 9:46 a.m. | 上午09:46 |
[1:13:18] | If you are listening to this recording, | 如果你是听这个录音 |
[1:13:20] | it is in all likelihood that I am dead. | 那就是说 我已经死了 |
[1:13:22] | Project Endgame has been executed, | 紧急应急系统已经启动 |
[1:13:24] | and Barack Obama has taken office as the 44th president | 经过商议 已经决定 |
[1:13:28] | of our glorious nation. | 奥巴马为我们光荣的第44任总统 |
[1:13:30] | It is regrettable that the dedicated men and women | 令人遗憾的是 知道内情的 |
[1:13:32] | of The Factory had to burn in this charade. | “工厂”和人员必须消失成为一个哑谜 |
[1:13:36] | Hopefully, the salvation of these files will expose all our misdeeds. | 这些文件资料如果丢失会使我们的恶劣行为曝光 |
[1:13:39] | To the light of day and begin the healing process | 终有一天 我们的国家会更好 |
[1:13:42] | towards restoring the clandestine services | 经济会恢复正常 |
[1:13:46] | to their full glory. | 人们充满荣耀 |
[1:13:48] | Onward and upward we go. | 我们会更富强 |
[1:13:51] | And farewell, | 永别了 |
[1:13:55] | my beloved Susan. | 我亲爱的苏珊 |
[1:14:00] | “My beloved Susan”? | “我亲爱的苏珊”? |
[1:14:02] | It was you. | 原来是你 |
[1:14:04] | You were having phone sex with the Devil. | 和魔鬼通电话的女人就是你 |
[1:15:08] | We were lovers | 我们是一对恋人 |
[1:15:12] | of New Age… | 新时代… |
[1:15:14] | an age of technology and wonder, | 一个科技时代和奇迹 |
[1:15:17] | an age of sexual freedom and tolerance, | 一个时代的自由和宽容 |
[1:15:21] | an advanced middle age. | 一个先进的世纪 |
[1:15:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:15:26] | The intimacy of two lovers | 两个亲密爱人 |
[1:15:29] | can be whispered across | 可以小声跨越 |
[1:15:31] | the soft fiber optic | 通过光纤 |
[1:15:33] | channels of the heart. | 到达彼此的内心 |
[1:15:38] | This is our moral reparation. | 这是我们的道德补偿 |
[1:15:41] | You brought the Fool here to retrieve the files | 所以你让傻瓜在”工厂”毁灭之前 |
[1:15:43] | before they’re all destroyed. | 取回相关文件 |
[1:15:47] | What’s on the disc, Susan? | 光盘上有什么 苏珊? |
[1:15:52] | It’s a greatest hits package. | 那是一个匹配软件包 |
[1:15:56] | Everything they don’t want the new administration to know about. | 他们不希望新政府了解的一切 |
[1:16:13] | -Yes. -Susan, it’s me. | -是的 -苏珊 是我 |
[1:16:16] | Do you have the disc? | 你取到光盘了吗? |
[1:16:18] | Yes, Mom, every single one of their fuckups right here. | 是的 妈妈 所有的都在这里 |
[1:16:21] | There’s a cab waiting for you on Figueroa | 有一辆出租车等着你 |
[1:16:24] | and a first class ticket at the airport. Good luck. | 以及去菲格罗亚的头等舱机票 祝你好运 |
[1:16:27] | And Godspeed. | 一切顺利 |
[1:16:36] | I’m sorry, Carl. | 对不起 卡尔 |
[1:16:39] | No! | 不! |
[1:16:45] | And more united. We cannot help but believe the old hatreds | 更加团结 我们相信昔日的仇恨 |
[1:16:48] | shall someday pass. | 总有一天会过去 |
[1:16:50] | That the lines of tribes shall soon dissolve, | 我们会融为一体 |
[1:16:53] | that as the world grows smaller, | 随着世界变得越来越小 |
[1:16:55] | our common humanity shall reveal itself | 我们共同的人性将得到彰显 |
[1:16:57] | and that America must play its role | 美国必须发挥自己的作用 |
[1:16:59] | in ushering in a new era of peace. | 在和平中迎来了一个新的时代 |
[1:19:03] | Hey, Corporate, | 嘿 工厂 |
[1:19:06] | how are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:19:10] | I just wanted to say thank you for the Christmas card this year | 我只是想说声谢谢你 今年的 |
[1:19:12] | and for the bottle of wine. So nice. | 圣诞贺卡和一瓶葡萄酒 那么好 |
[1:19:15] | This is Emperor. | 我是皇帝 |
[1:19:18] | Someone initiated Project Endgame so if this line is still working, | 如果还有这个行当在工作 请启动紧急毁灭系统 |
[1:19:21] | it won’t be for long. | 它不会长久 |
[1:19:23] | In life, I haven’t been too big on personal relationships, | 在生活中 我并没有太大的个人关系 |
[1:19:27] | but I do have some business to attend to. | 但我确实有一些事情要处理 |
[1:19:29] | So just a… | 那么 给… |
[1:19:31] | just a quick note. | 那个叫苏珊的 |
[1:19:34] | I’m gonna come back from the dead. | 我将要来复活的 |
[1:19:37] | I’m gonna eat your fucking hearts. | 我要去吃掉你他妈的心 |
[1:19:41] | To the widows of the many men who I murdered, | 为了我 杀了那寡妇的许多男人 |
[1:19:44] | I leave my entire wine collection, | 我留下我收藏的葡萄酒 |
[1:19:47] | one bottle of Lafitte, 1802. | 一瓶拉菲特 1802 |
[1:19:50] | Ladies, you’ll just have to split that. | 你们分了吧 |
[1:19:53] | I’m gonna find you, | 我会找到你 |
[1:19:54] | and I’m gonna corral you together | 我要把你放到猪笼里 |
[1:19:58] | and one-by-one, | 让它们一个接一个的 |
[1:20:00] | I’m going to slowly | 我会慢慢 |
[1:20:02] | eat your hearts | 吃你的心 |
[1:20:04] | throughout eternity. | 直到永远 |
[1:20:06] | To my dog in Belgium, | 我的狗在比利时 |
[1:20:08] | I leave my chalet in Gdansk. | 我的小屋在格但斯克 |
[1:20:10] | And then I’m gonna haunt your families. | 然后我要去困扰着你的家庭 |
[1:20:12] | I’m gonna haunt your families. | 我将要困扰你的家庭 |
[1:20:16] | I’m not talking about just like a “boo!” | 我不是在谈论 就像一个”嘘!” |
[1:20:19] | I’m gonna be a really fucking creepy ghost. | 我要成为一个真正他妈的令人毛骨悚然的鬼 |
[1:20:22] | I’m gonna be a real evil bastard. | 我要成为一个真正的邪恶的私生子 |
[1:20:25] | And I can’t wait actually. | 而实际上 我不能等待 |
[1:20:28] | I wish there was less time | 我希望有更少的时间 |
[1:20:32] | for the bomb to go off. I can’t wait. | 在炸弹爆炸前 我不能再等下去了 |
[1:20:34] | Oh, someone please return all the books I checked out | 噢 有人请回来 我检查了所有的书 |
[1:20:39] | of the public library in Iran. | 在伊朗的公共图书馆 |
[1:20:41] | I don’t want them coming after me. | 我不希望他们来照顾 |