时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | So I say to this guy… | 我跟这家伙说 |
[01:25] | Save your schooner for someone else, yes? | 把你的双桅帆船留给别人 好吧 |
[01:28] | I come here to buy a boat, not become some goddamn pirate. | 我来这是买船的 而不是来做该死的海盗 |
[01:38] | You should go talk to them. | 你应该过去和他们聊聊 |
[01:42] | Please don’t drop that. | 别掉了 |
[01:44] | Get out there. Shake hands. | 快出去 和他们握握手 |
[01:49] | Are you listening to me? | 你在听我说吗 |
[01:51] | It’s important that we make this connection. | 与他们搭上关系对我们非常重要 |
[01:56] | These are very important people. | 这些都是重量级人物 |
[02:10] | Go meet his wife. | 去见见他的老婆 |
[02:12] | I’ve been cooking all day. I smell like onions. | 我整天都在做饭 身上一股洋葱味儿 |
[02:15] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[02:18] | I have someone to make your acquaintance. | 我有人介绍给各位认识 |
[02:31] | That’s disgusting. And unsanitary. | 这真恶心而且还不卫生 |
[02:34] | It keeps ’em warm all day long. | 这能让它们保温一整天 |
[02:35] | Thanks for this backboard. | 多亏了这块背板 |
[02:36] | Pleasure doin’ business with you. | 很高兴和你合作 |
[02:40] | So we need request forms | 我们需要填写来年春季的 |
[02:41] | for next spring’s non-perishables. | 不易腐食品申请表 |
[02:43] | Bring ’em tonight. | 今晚给我拿来 |
[02:44] | Uh, Tori’s getting out in six weeks, | 桃丽还有六周就要出狱了 |
[02:46] | so we gotta train someone new on the feed slicer. | 所以我们要训练新人操作切片机 |
[02:48] | Look into Little Sara. Make sure she never stabbed people. | 看好小莎拉 确保她不刺伤别人 |
[02:51] | And Betty’s been acting up again. | 贝蒂又出问题了 |
[02:53] | The bitch is gonna fuck us. | 这贱货会害惨我们的 |
[02:54] | A little patience. She’s been here a lot of years. | 有点耐心 她在这好多年了 |
[02:57] | I’ll deal with her. | 我来对付她 |
[02:59] | The blondie? | 那个金发妞呢 |
[03:00] | Yeah, she was going nuts. | 她快要疯了 |
[03:01] | That one’s a light touch. | 那只是小小的打击 |
[03:02] | Well, you did serve her a bloody tampon. | 你可是给了她一根带血的卫生棉条 |
[03:04] | Yeah. Heh. I’m proud of that one. | 没错 那可是我的杰作 |
[03:09] | I have to go to another prison. | 我要去其它监狱 |
[03:12] | A different one. You have to move me. | 一个不一样的 你必须把我转移走 |
[03:15] | Like this is the Radisson | 住在这样的雷迪森酒店 |
[03:17] | and you don’t like your room? | 你却不喜欢 |
[03:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:23] | Why isn’t this the Radisson? | 为什么这儿不是雷迪森 |
[03:25] | Why do you need to be moved? | 你为什么要转移 |
[03:29] | Did someone try to engage with you sexually? | 有人想性侵你吗 |
[03:37] | Tell me what happened out there. | 告诉我出了什么事 |
[03:51] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[03:55] | I just freaked out. | 我只是吓坏了 |
[03:58] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[04:02] | I’m sure you will. | 我想你会的 |
[04:05] | You’re gonna be late for orientation. | 情况介绍会你可要迟到了 |
[04:13] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[04:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[04:27] | That one’s broke. | 那个坏了 |
[04:33] | Hi. Welcome to the Federal Department of Corrections, | 大家好 欢迎来到联邦教改局 |
[04:37] | where we strive to maintain facilities | 我们努力让这里的设施 |
[04:40] | that are secure, humane, and cost-effective. | 既安全又人性化而且还物有所值 |
[04:46] | Night-school classes are offered three nights a week. | 每周有三晚开设夜校课程 |
[04:49] | There are a variety of recreational activities available, | 还有各种各样的文娱活动 |
[04:53] | and clinical visits are offered at the inmates’ request. | 还会根据犯人要求提供门诊治疗 |
[04:57] | But enough about policy. | 关于监狱政策说的够多了 |
[04:59] | Let’s get to the important stuff. | 让我们注意下重要事项 |
[05:04] | This is a piece of copper pipe… | 这是一根铜管 |
[05:06] | and it was taken from the laundry room. It’s hard. | 从洗衣房拿出来的 很坚硬 |
[05:10] | This was used to break two ribs. | 这东西以前打断过两根肋骨 |
[05:13] | It could also be used to crack your skull, | 还能爆你的头 |
[05:16] | break your knee, muss up your makeup… | 碎你的膝 糊你的妆 |
[05:20] | amongst other things. | 还能做其他一些事 |
[05:23] | Suicidal thoughts will come. Frequently. | 自杀的念头会时常浮现 |
[05:27] | Some days, it’ll feel like there are no other thoughts. | 有些天你会觉得好像没有别的想法 |
[05:30] | “Do it,” they’ll say. “End it.” | 下手吧 他们会对你说 一了百了 |
[05:35] | “Come on!” | 快点动手吧 |
[05:38] | Now, you’ll be assigned bunks soon. | 我们很快为你安排铺位 |
[05:40] | Uniform issue is next week. | 囚服问题下周解决 |
[05:42] | State your correct size on the form. | 在表格上填上你的正确尺码 |
[05:45] | No baggy hip-hop pants. | 不准穿宽松的嘻哈裤子 |
[05:48] | Yes, I’m looking at you. | 没错 我看的就是你 |
[05:52] | Plastic toothbrush with a razor blade melted right into it. | 塑料牙刷上装了一个刮胡刀片 |
[06:05] | Hey, I probably shouldn’t have showed you that one. | 或许我不应该给你们看那个 |
[06:08] | The women who made and used these items are now in the SHU | 制造和使用它们的姑娘不是被单独监禁 |
[06:11] | or down at the max facility with added sentences. | 就是加刑之后被关到重刑监狱 |
[06:15] | Their lives are basically over. | 她们一辈子基本上玩完了 |
[06:18] | Hello, ladies. | 女士们 你们好 |
[06:20] | I am Natalie Figueroa. | 我是娜塔莉·菲格罗亚 |
[06:21] | I am the executive assistant to the warden. | 典狱长的行政助理 |
[06:24] | I-I try and visit often. | 我会时常来拜访你们的 |
[06:26] | If you have any concerns, | 如果你有任何问题 |
[06:27] | specifically regarding your needs as women, | 特别是女性需要方面 |
[06:29] | please come to me. | 请联系我 |
[06:31] | I will handle them personally. | 我会亲自处理的 |
[06:35] | Yeah, she will. | 是的 她会的 |
[06:36] | I had a question, actually. | 事实上我有个问题 |
[06:38] | Today I’m only here as a formality. | 今天我只是来这走个过场 |
[06:47] | Next. | 下一个 |
[06:51] | Next. | 下一个 |
[06:55] | Next. | 下一个 |
[06:56] | No. Wait. | 不 等等 |
[06:59] | Next. | 下一个 |
[07:03] | Seriously? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[07:06] | Next. | 下一个 |
[07:07] | Keep walking. There you go. | 继续走 给你 |
[07:11] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:36] | They’re not letting me eat. | 她们不让我吃东西 |
[07:39] | Well, that sounds like a whole lot of your problem. | 听起来像是你有许多问题 |
[07:43] | We don’t leave lunch ’til lunch is over! | 午餐结束前不准离开 |
[08:22] | Come sit with us, not with Crazy Eyes. | 来和我们坐一起吧 别和魔眼坐 |
[08:31] | Rough morning? | 早晨不顺吗 |
[08:33] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[08:35] | We should have warned you about Red. | 我们应该早点提醒你要注意红妈 |
[08:36] | Well, I just didn’t expect to be punished | 我只是遭报复的时候 |
[08:38] | while I was getting punished. | 没想到会被报复 |
[08:43] | You gotta fix that. Make it right. | 你必须解决这个问题 处理好 |
[08:45] | How? | 怎么做 |
[08:46] | I find it best to confront things head on. | 我发现还是迎难而上比较好 |
[08:50] | You know what? I’m just gonna apologize. | 你知道吗 我还是道歉吧 |
[08:53] | I’m just gonna very sincerely apologize. | 我要真诚地道歉 |
[08:56] | People make mistakes. | 孰能无过 |
[08:58] | People say stupid things all of the time. | 人们总是会说些蠢话 |
[09:03] | She’s got to understand that, right? | 她会理解的 对吗 |
[09:13] | Check this shit out. | 来看看这个 |
[09:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[09:24] | Her daughter. Who are you? | 她女儿 你是谁 |
[09:26] | Her daughter. | 她女儿 |
[09:29] | Ya, Maritza. | 玛瑞扎 |
[09:36] | What’s the matter? You don’t wanna hit me again? | 怎么了 你不想打我了吗 |
[09:38] | Oh, from here on out this place’ll hit ya for me. | 从现在起 这地方会替我好好管教你的 |
[09:46] | This- this orange thing. It’s like I glow in the dark. | 这橙色衣服 让我像是在黑暗中发光 |
[09:50] | The guard with the moustache keeps staring at me. | 留小胡子的那警卫一直盯着我看 |
[09:52] | Since when do you hate that? | 你什么时候讨厌别人看你了 |
[09:58] | You got any extra khakis? | 你有多余的卡其裤吗 |
[10:00] | No. Well, not in your size. | 没有 事实上没你的尺寸 |
[10:10] | And don’t be in such a rush to get out of that orange, sabes? | 别那么着急摆脱这身衣服 懂吗 |
[10:14] | Once you’re in these, you’re old news. | 一旦你穿上了这衣服 你就是过去式了 |
[10:23] | Whitegirl said somethin’ nasty ’bout Red’s food, | 白人妞对红妈的食物提了点看法 |
[10:25] | then Red sent her a message | 然后红妈给了她一点教训 |
[10:27] | ’cause Whitegirl better recognize. | 这样白人妞能更容易察觉 |
[10:28] | A message? | 什么教训 |
[10:29] | Egg McTampon. Rare. | 月经棉条 还是半熟的 |
[10:31] | So now nobody’s givin’ her nothin’ to eat. | 所以现在没人给她分东西吃了 |
[10:33] | Not until Red say so. | 除非红妈点头同意 |
[10:35] | That’s… thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[10:39] | This ain’t gonna get Red in trouble, right? | 这不会给红妈惹麻烦的 对吧 |
[10:41] | ‘Cause I ain’t no snitch. | 我可不是打小报告的人 |
[10:43] | No. Of course not. | 是的 当然不会 |
[10:44] | I- I mean probably not. I haven’t decided yet. | 我想大概不会 我还没决定 |
[10:49] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[10:52] | Where my candy? | 我的糖咧 |
[11:12] | Get me another towel. | 再给我块毛巾 |
[11:26] | Is this a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[11:28] | Moment. | 等一会 |
[11:43] | About what I said yesterday? | 我昨天说的那些话 |
[11:45] | It was careless and it was rude | 既不负责任 又粗鲁 |
[11:49] | and I am really sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[11:51] | I appreciate everything that you do here. | 我很感激你在这所做的一切 |
[11:53] | I can’t imagine how much work it takes, | 我无法想象这需要多少辛苦付出 |
[11:56] | and since we are clearly going to be spending some time together | 既然我们肯定要一起相处一段时间 |
[11:59] | Don’t forget the toes, Norma. | 别忘记脚趾 诺尔玛 |
[12:04] | I can tell you take pride in what you do, | 我看得出来 你对自己的工作感到自豪 |
[12:08] | and I so respect that. | 我也很尊重你的工作 |
[12:12] | If someone insulted my work – | 如果别人侮辱我的工作 |
[12:14] | What is it, your work? | 你的工作是什么来着 |
[12:16] | Oh. Um, I make artisanal bath products. | 我做些手工沐浴产品 |
[12:19] | We got into Barney’s. | 在巴尼斯商店有我们的产品 |
[12:22] | Artisanal. | 手工品 |
[12:24] | I’m just saying we’re not that different, you and I. | 我只是说你我之间也没有那么不同 |
[12:26] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[12:28] | And I understand how stupid I’ve been. | 我知道自己之前是多么愚蠢 |
[12:33] | I really apologize. | 我真的为此道歉 |
[12:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:48] | You seem sweet. | 你看起来真乖 |
[12:53] | You really do, honey. | 真的 亲爱的 |
[12:58] | But I can’t do shit with, “I’m sorry.” | 但我无法接受抱歉这话 |
[13:02] | Not in here. | 在这里不行 |
[13:05] | Might not look like it, | 虽然看上去不太像 |
[13:07] | but there’s rules in this place. | 但这地方是有规则的 |
[13:10] | The most important of which is | 最重要的规则就是 |
[13:13] | the second you are perceived as weak, you already are. | 一旦你被视为软柿子 你就已经是了 |
[13:23] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[13:25] | You’re a smart girl. | 你是个聪明的姑娘 |
[13:38] | Figure something out. | 弄清楚我说的意思吧 |
[13:46] | Gaga got some nice legs. | 嘎嘎的腿真美 |
[13:52] | What the fuck is this? | 这是什么垃圾 |
[13:54] | Oh, it’s my treat I’m savin’. | 这是我存着的极品美食 |
[13:56] | Just leave it. | 放在那就好 |
[13:57] | Leave it? Fuck leave it. | 放着吧 你在逗我吧 |
[14:00] | You can’t put your sticky ice cream shit in here. | 你不能把黏糊糊的冰淇淋放在这里面 |
[14:03] | It ain’t just an ice cream. | 这可不只是冰淇淋 |
[14:04] | It’s a King Cone. | 它可是”冰淇淋王”牌的 |
[14:07] | Man, get off me, girl! | 别惹我 小妞 |
[14:28] | You fucking ripped my hair out! | 你居然敢扯我的头发 |
[14:34] | Please tell me y’all ain’t fighting over ice cream. | 别告诉我你们在为冰淇淋吵架 |
[14:37] | King Cone. | “冰淇淋王”牌的 |
[15:09] | You okay, Chapman? | 你还好吗 查普曼 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[15:14] | You know, I-I’d give you a pretzel, | 你知道 我倒想给你脆饼干吃 |
[15:16] | but the walls have eyes and I’m not retarded. | 但隔墙有眼 我也不是傻子 |
[15:22] | When I first got here, I had troubles like you. | 当我刚来时 我也碰到了你这样的麻烦 |
[15:28] | There was a disagreement. | 我们起了争执 |
[15:31] | Then we brawled. | 然后干了一架 |
[15:34] | That’s how you settle things. | 打架才能解决问题 |
[15:37] | And if I’da won, I’da have been la jefa. | 如果我赢了 我就是老大 |
[15:41] | Instead of this. | 虽然我没赢 |
[15:44] | Thank God I got cancer. | 但感谢上帝让我得了癌症 |
[15:48] | No one fucks with cancer. | 没人敢惹癌症 |
[15:56] | Good talk. | 精彩的讲座 |
[16:17] | So it’s nothing but lemonade? | 除了柠檬就没其他东西了吗 |
[16:20] | It’s a cleanse. | 这是净化餐 |
[16:21] | No vegetable juice? Fiber? | 没有蔬菜汁 也没有粗纤维吗 |
[16:24] | We- we are going to deny ourselves sustenance | 当金沙萨还有人挨饿的时候 |
[16:26] | while there are people that starve in- in Kinshasa? | 我们居然开始拒绝进食了 |
[16:33] | It’s racist to just say Africa. | 只说非洲太不公平了 |
[16:36] | You put cayenne pepper in this? | 你在这里面放辣椒吗 |
[16:37] | Yes. Yes, it flushes out toxins. | 没错 它能清除毒素 |
[16:41] | To- we don’t smoke. W- we don’t snort crack. | 为什么 我们不抽烟 也不吸毒 |
[16:46] | Honey, don’t you think the little rocks would | 亲爱的 难道你不觉得在吸毒的时候 |
[16:48] | hurt your nose if you tried to snort crack? | 毒品会损伤鼻子吗 |
[16:51] | I think you mean coke. | 我想你说的是可乐吧 |
[16:52] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我说的是什么 |
[16:53] | You know, you don’t let me buy food | 你不让我买吃的东西 |
[16:55] | unless it’s locally-grown, grass-fed, conflict-free. | 除非是本地栽培 生态饲养和放养的 |
[16:59] | I’m perfectly fine doing this on my own. | 我一个人坚持真的无所谓 |
[17:01] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:02] | – Honey, that’s not what I’m saying. – You’re making fun of it. | -我不是这个意思 -你在取笑我 |
[17:04] | No. I’m- I’m just, when you said, “cleanse,” | 不 只是当你说净化的时候 |
[17:06] | I thought you meant we’d be eating more kale. | 我以为你的意思是多吃甘蓝 |
[17:09] | We can eat more kale when we’re transitioning back to food. | 当我们转到进食阶段时会多吃甘蓝 |
[17:13] | What about dinners out? Weekend brunches? | 那晚餐呢 周末的早午餐呢 |
[17:17] | I mean, isn’t this going to turn us into anti-social losers? | 这难道是要把我们变成反社会的节奏吗 |
[17:20] | Well, it doesn’t have to. | 不需要这样的 |
[17:28] | I am not gonna be the guy that shows up with his lemonade cuppie. | 我才不要成为带着柠檬水随行杯的男人 |
[17:36] | Okay. Okay. For me, | 好吧 对我来说 |
[17:41] | this is it for the next seven days. | 下周三餐就是它了 |
[17:44] | If you want to back out, | 如果你想退出 |
[17:46] | I’m not gonna love you any less. | 我对你的爱也不会改变 |
[17:47] | We did say that we were gonna do it together, | 虽然我们说过要一起坚持 |
[17:50] | but if you don’t want to be, “that guy,” | 但如果你不想和我一起 |
[17:53] | I am perfectly happy doing it on my own. | 我自己一个人也会很乐意 |
[18:06] | Well, where’s the fun in that? | 那又有什么乐趣呢 |
[18:08] | See? | 你懂了吧 |
[18:15] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[18:19] | Next. | 下一个 |
[18:29] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[18:38] | Oh, look. It’s the fiancé. | 瞧啊 未婚夫来了 |
[18:42] | I should be on the list. | 我应该在名单上 |
[18:43] | And I should be on, “American Idol,” | 我也应该上”美国偶像” |
[18:45] | but I can’t sing for shit. | 但我不会唱歌 |
[18:50] | No Larry Bloom here. | 名单上没有莱瑞·布鲁姆 |
[18:52] | What? | 什么 |
[18:56] | Oh. This is from last week. | 这是上周的 |
[19:01] | Where- where’s this week’s? | 那这周的名单在哪 |
[19:03] | In another office. | 在别的办公室 |
[19:20] | Have a seat. | 边上坐下 |
[19:22] | When in the visitation room, you’re allowed two hugs, | 在探亲室 你可以有两次拥抱 |
[19:25] | one on arrival and one on departure. | 见面时一次 分别时一次 |
[19:49] | See, there’s my boy! | 瞧见了吧 那是我家小子 |
[19:50] | Mommy! Mom! | 妈咪 妈妈 |
[19:52] | Hey, try not to crowd around, ladies. | 女士们 别围在一起 |
[19:53] | Come on, now. | 下来吧 |
[19:55] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 |
[20:04] | Can I have some gum? | 能给我吃点口香糖吗 |
[20:06] | I’m sorry. I can’t do that. Inmates aren’t allowed. | 抱歉 我不能 不允许给犯人 |
[20:10] | I get it. You can’t give special treatment. | 我懂了 你不能给我特殊待遇 |
[20:12] | It’d look funny. Like I liked you. | 真有趣 搞的我喜欢你一样 |
[20:17] | Don’t you? | 难道不喜欢吗 |
[20:27] | Oh, my God, honey. | 上帝啊 亲爱的 |
[20:29] | Oh, baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[20:32] | That’s enough. | 你们够了 |
[20:35] | – So- sorry, I’m so sorry I’m- I’m late. – No. | -真抱歉 我迟到了 -没有 |
[20:37] | I- I swear I was here, | 我发誓我早到了 |
[20:38] | but I think they were like, deliberately fucking with me. | 但我觉得他们像是在故意难为我 |
[20:40] | Whatever. It’s fine. You’re here. | 算了 没事 你已经在这了 |
[20:42] | You look great. | 你看上去很不错 |
[20:43] | I mean who knew you could rock orange? | 谁能想到你会穿上囚服啊 |
[20:45] | Please. | 求别说 |
[20:46] | Seriously, and- and your face is like all cheekboney. | 说真的 你瘦的都能看到脸颊骨了 |
[20:49] | Well, I haven’t, I haven’t eaten since Wednesday. | 从礼拜三后我就没吃过东西 |
[20:52] | What? | 什么 |
[20:54] | – She’s starving me out. – Who? | -她要饿死我 -谁 |
[20:59] | Oh, my God. Do you have any change? | 上帝啊 你有零钱吗 |
[21:02] | Oh, yeah, uh, yeah, I- I think so. What do you want? | 有 我想有吧 你想吃什么 |
[21:06] | Literally anything. Go. | 什么都行 去吧 |
[21:20] | No. | 不 |
[21:22] | Uh, I don’t think they work, honey. | 我想这机器坏了 亲爱的 |
[21:24] | No. | 不 |
[21:26] | No! No. | 别啊 |
[21:28] | Inmate, step away from the machine! | 犯人 离机器远点 |
[21:31] | He just called you, “inmate.” | 他刚叫你犯人 |
[21:32] | You too, sir! | 你也是 先生 |
[21:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:36] | This is her. She did this. | 是她 她干的 |
[21:38] | Who- who are you talking about? | 你说的是谁 |
[21:39] | The woman who runs the kitchen. | 那个管厨房的女人 |
[21:40] | Wh-why are we whispering? | 我们为什么要那么小声说话 |
[21:43] | She’s starving me out. | 她要饿死我 |
[21:45] | I insulted the food. | 就因为我侮辱了她做的食物 |
[21:46] | Oh, Piper. | 帕波 |
[21:48] | Your foot-in-mouth disease. | 你这口不择言的臭毛病 |
[21:50] | I’m an idiot. She’s issued a fucking fatwa against me. | 我是个白痴 她对我发布了一道死刑令 |
[21:56] | I think I’m gonna have to fight her. | 我想我得和她干一架 |
[21:58] | What? | 啥 |
[21:59] | How am I supposed to prison-fight | 我怎么能和一个有背伤的 |
[22:00] | an old Russian lady with back- back problems? | 俄罗斯老女人在监狱里干架呢 |
[22:03] | Hey, Piper. Come on. | 帕波 别扯了 |
[22:04] | You’re not. That’s ridiculous. | 你不会的 那太荒唐了 |
[22:06] | You-you don’t have to fight anybody, okay? | 你不用和任何人干架 知道吗 |
[22:08] | Hey, hey, hey. Stop, stop. | 别哭了 别哭了 |
[22:10] | No touching! | 不许身体接触 |
[22:13] | It- it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[22:15] | All right? | 好吗 |
[22:16] | Your-your commissary money ‘s coming, right? | 你的生活费很快就到了 不是吗 |
[22:18] | I sent- I sent the- the check the minute I left here. | 我一出去就把支票寄来 |
[22:21] | Express mail. | 用特快专递 |
[22:22] | Even if you have to live off Snickers bars, | 即使你只能靠士力架活着 |
[22:24] | it’s gonna be okay. | 那也会没事的 |
[22:32] | I hate that you’re seeing my like this. | 我讨厌你看到我这样 |
[22:34] | At least i get to see you. | 至少我能看到你 |
[22:40] | Tell me that you’re not watching “Mad Men.” | 告诉我你没在看”广告狂人” |
[22:42] | What? | 啥 |
[22:43] | Promise me you’re not watching “Mad Men” without me. | 答应我不会背着我看”广告狂人” |
[22:45] | That when I get out of here, | 当我出去之后 |
[22:47] | we’re gonna binge-watch it, together, | 我们要一起狂追 |
[22:49] | in bed, with take-out from | 躺在床上 吃着外卖 |
[22:51] | Gertie’s? | 格蒂家的吗 |
[22:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[22:54] | Yes, of course, a hundred percent. | 好的 保证 百分百保证 |
[22:57] | Visiting hours have come to a close. | 探视时间即将结束 |
[23:00] | Jesus. Wha- really? That was like two minutes. | 这是真的么 我们好像才说了两分钟 |
[23:03] | Visitors, please make your way to the exit. | 访客们 请离开 |
[23:06] | We can hug again. | 我们能再拥抱一次了 |
[23:07] | What? | 什么 |
[23:08] | Once coming in, once going out. | 进来一次 出去一次 |
[23:09] | – Okay. – Come here. | -好 -过来 |
[23:15] | I love you, babe. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[23:56] | Sorry. | 对不住了啊 |
[24:08] | Red! Red! | 红妈 红妈 |
[24:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[24:19] | Betty’s dead. | 贝蒂挂了 |
[24:27] | She was a good girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[24:28] | No one heard her go. | 没人知道她死了 |
[24:30] | Get over it. It’s a freezer. | 得了吧 这是只冰箱 |
[24:34] | See, what happened here is a breach in the main coolant line. | 瞧见了吧 冷却剂管路有个破洞 |
[24:37] | Big, nasty breach. | 又大 又恶心的破洞 |
[24:39] | Ugly breach. Bad, bad breach. | 丑陋的破洞 非常严重 |
[24:41] | What’s that smell? | 那是什么味道 |
[24:43] | That’s the freon. | 氟利昂 |
[24:44] | Some people use it for huffing. | 有些人会吸食氟利昂气体 |
[24:47] | Makes for a super-intense but short-lived high, | 效果超嗨 但是时间很短 |
[24:49] | similar to crack, uh, but without the migraines. | 有点像可卡因 但不会头疼 |
[24:55] | Put those in ice water. Don’t stack those, Gina. | 把这些放冰水里面 别堆起来 吉纳 |
[24:59] | Nice pussy. | 好漂亮 |
[25:01] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[25:02] | I don’t intend to. | 我没打算问 |
[25:04] | Thanksgiving’s coming twice this year, ladies. | 今年第二次感恩节要来了 女士们 |
[25:06] | Spread the word. | 把话传出去 |
[25:08] | Okay. I understand what you have to do. | 我知道你要做什么 |
[25:12] | What? | 什么 |
[25:13] | I’m not a fighter. Go ahead. | 我不是一个打手 动手吧 |
[25:16] | I’m a little busy here. Pick up those rags – | 我现在有点忙 把这些破布捡起来 |
[25:18] | I’m not going to swing first. | 我不会先动手的 |
[25:19] | Good! | 很好 |
[25:20] | Just hit me and get it over with. | 你就揍我一顿 把事给了了 |
[25:21] | I said I’m a little busy! | 我说了现在有点忙 |
[25:23] | I’m not leaving until you do it! | 你不动手我是不会走的 |
[25:25] | Three, two, one. You want me to hit you? | 三 二 一 你想让我扁你吗 |
[25:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:30] | Okay, get ready. You called my food disgusting. | 好 准备好 是你说我的食物恶心 |
[25:44] | You’re not getting hazed. | 你不会被戏弄 |
[25:46] | You’re not getting harassed. | 也不会被骚扰 |
[25:50] | You’re getting starved. To death! | 但你会越来越饿 直到死去 |
[25:55] | You’ll leave Litchfield as | 骨瘦如柴的你会被装进收尸袋 |
[25:56] | a skeleton in a body bag. | 然后运出利奇菲尔德 |
[26:01] | Now march your yuppie ass out of my kitchen. | 现在请你优雅地滚出我的厨房 |
[26:09] | Slowly, so you don’t burn too many calories. | 走慢点 不然会消耗太多卡路里 |
[26:16] | So the third time, same thing happens, | 第三次 同样的事发生了 |
[26:18] | and the farmer looks at his wife, | 农夫看着他的妻子 |
[26:20] | then back at the penguin, | 然后又看看企鹅 |
[26:21] | and finally the penguin goes | 最后企鹅走了 |
[26:27] | “He’s not an eggplant, man. He’s retarded.” | “他不是茄子 他是弱智” |
[26:35] | You get it? ‘Cause he – | 你懂了吗 因为他 |
[26:36] | We get it. | 我们听懂了 |
[26:39] | My brother was retarded. | 我哥哥是个弱智 |
[26:42] | I’m so sorry to hear that. | 我很抱歉听到这消息 |
[26:46] | You know, my husband’s a little slow. | 你知道 我丈夫有点迟钝 |
[26:48] | Says he was dropped on his head when he was born. | 据说他出生的时候头被撞了一下 |
[26:51] | Just my luck. | 我就是这么倒霉 |
[26:52] | They couldn’t have dropped him on his dick? | 他们怎么没撞他的小鸡鸡 |
[26:55] | I think I slept wrong last night. | 我想我昨天没睡好 |
[26:57] | Should we call it a short walk today, ladies? | 女士们 今天的散步能早点结束吗 |
[26:59] | Yes. | 好的 |
[27:00] | Oh, you barely broke a sweat. | 你几乎都没出汗 |
[27:02] | Oh, my son has dentist appointment. | 我儿子要去看牙医 |
[27:04] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[27:05] | We’re close to your house, no? | 我们离你家很近了 对吧 |
[27:07] | Yeah. Right over there. | 是的 就在那 |
[27:08] | Same time tomorrow? | 明天老时间吗 |
[27:10] | We let you know. | 我们会通知你的 |
[27:22] | Oh, shit! Did no one think to turn this off? | 该死 没人想过把电源关掉吗 |
[27:39] | Where’s his Highness? | 狱警殿下在哪 |
[27:43] | You’re out of bounds. | 你禁止入内 |
[27:44] | Healy? | 海利 |
[27:44] | Sir, I told her not to – | 长官 我让她不要 |
[27:46] | Jesus Christ! | 我勒个去 |
[27:48] | I need a new freezer. | 我要一个新冰箱 |
[27:49] | We can talk about this later, Red. | 我们以后再谈 红妈 |
[27:51] | You’ve been saying that for three years. | 你这话已经说了三年了 |
[27:54] | We’re dealing with a very serious budget situation here. | 我们当前的预算现状很紧张 |
[27:57] | Should I subdue the inmate? | 我是否要制服犯人 |
[27:59] | The warden has been very clear about spending this quarter. | 典狱长对本季度的开支了然于胸 |
[28:03] | You want me to walk? | 你想让我走 |
[28:06] | I’ll walk. Happily. | 我就走 无事一身轻 |
[28:08] | Remember the last time I gave back the keys to the kitchen? | 还记得上次我把钥匙还给厨房吗 |
[28:12] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会想办法的 |
[28:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:20] | Ugh. Like a dying animal it smells in there. | 里面的气味就像是动物腐烂了 |
[28:23] | A dying animal, or just a man who eats your food? | 是腐烂的动物或只是吃了你东西的人 |
[28:27] | Ugh with you, too. | 去死吧你 |
[28:31] | That smells fantastic! It’s like fresh muffins. | 这味道太好闻了 就像是新鲜的小松饼 |
[28:35] | Dried blueberries. | 蓝莓干 |
[28:36] | Twelve fuckin’ pounds of ’em. | 有整整十二磅 |
[28:39] | Funnest hobby ever. | 这是最滑稽的业余爱好 |
[28:41] | You seen my headphones? | 你看见我的耳机了吗 |
[28:42] | Uh, left drawer. | 左边抽屉 |
[28:43] | So you can put anything in there? | 你能在里面放任何东西吗 |
[28:45] | Just about. | 几乎所有 |
[28:46] | Peppermint, basil, grapefruits, vanilla. | 薄荷 罗勒 葡萄柚 香草 |
[28:49] | She won’t do chocolate. | 她不会做巧克力 |
[28:50] | It never works. | 从没成功过 |
[28:51] | Or popcorn. | 也不会做爆米花 |
[28:52] | We’re making soap, not Jelly Bellys. | 我们在做肥皂 不是做吉力贝的糖果 |
[28:54] | Sweet. | 酷毙了 |
[28:56] | You know, for Amy, I think you’d want something | 对艾米来说 我想你应该 |
[28:58] | more along the lines of sage, patchouli, maybe a eucalyptus. | 多放点鼠尾草 广藿香或者加点桉树叶 |
[29:03] | Oh, she’s allergic to eucalyptus. | 她对桉树过敏 |
[29:05] | Or she hates it. I can’t remember. | 或者她不喜欢 我记不清了 |
[29:07] | Really? Who hates eucalyptus? | 真的吗 谁会讨厌桉树 |
[29:09] | Larry’s mother. She thinks they’re, “dirty trees.” | 莱瑞的妈 她觉得桉树是”脏树” |
[29:12] | You’re still with that guy? | 你现在还和那家伙在一起吗 |
[29:13] | Thought you wouldn’t make it two months. | 还以为你们好不过俩月 |
[29:14] | Pete! | 皮特 |
[29:15] | What? You said so, too. | 怎么 你也说过 |
[29:18] | They’re moving in together. | 他们住在一起了 |
[29:19] | Already? Shit. You are still a lesbian. | 已经同居了吗 该死 但你仍然是个拉拉 |
[29:26] | I’m out, ladies. | 女士们 我出去了 |
[29:31] | You could sell these, you know. | 你可以把这些卖出去 |
[29:35] | At farmers markets, little boutique stores. | 在农贸市场或者小精品店里卖 |
[29:38] | I just kinda like making ’em. | 我只是喜欢做东西 |
[29:41] | I could be your partner. | 我可以做你的合伙人 |
[29:43] | What? | 什么 |
[29:45] | This could be something. | 这些东西很了不起 |
[29:47] | I mean, this could be a thing, Pol. | 我是说这些可以成为一项事业 波丽 |
[29:50] | Market it right and package it right, this is money. | 找准市场 打好包装 这些就能赚钱 |
[29:53] | I mean, it smells so fucking good in here. | 它们闻起来超棒的 |
[29:58] | I can make this money . | 我能用它们赚钱 |
[30:00] | I make lotions, too. | 我还会做润肤霜 |
[30:05] | Yo, y’all got headphones for movie night? | 你还有电影之夜的耳机卖吗 |
[30:07] | Sold the last pair this morning. | 今早卖完了 |
[30:09] | That’s some bullshit! I ain’t tryin’ to watch no silent movie. | 真是瞎扯淡 我才不要看无声电影 |
[30:13] | Sold out. Next. | 卖完了 下一个 |
[30:15] | Well, the Spanish ladies are calling you la llorona, | 西班牙妞们把你叫做 |
[30:17] | the wailing lady. | 爱哭的小妞 |
[30:20] | Well, they would have screamed just | 如果有人给她们一个夹着血棉条的三明治 |
[30:21] | as loud if someone handed them a used-tampon sandwich. | 她们早就已经大声尖叫了 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[30:25] | Or if they suddenly saw an ex-girlfriend in prison. | 或者如果她们突然在监狱见到前女友 |
[30:28] | Hey, what’s her name, Alex? | 她叫什么名字 艾力克斯吗 |
[30:31] | What did she say to you? | 她跟你说什么了 |
[30:33] | Not a word. | 什么也没说 |
[30:33] | I just know dyke drama when I see it. | 对于拉拉情节 我向来是火眼金睛 |
[30:37] | – You gonna buy something or not? – Yes. | -你买不买东西 -买的 |
[30:39] | Hi. Um, I should have some credit here. | 我应该有一笔钱寄来 |
[30:42] | My fiancé sent a check on Wednesday. | 我未婚夫在周三寄了一张支票 |
[30:46] | Takes seven day to process. | 处理支票需要七天 |
[30:48] | You can use mine. It’s not like you’re going anywhere. | 你可以用我的 反正你也不会跑 |
[30:50] | For food? | 可以买吃的吗 |
[30:51] | Fuck, no. | 当然不行 |
[30:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:53] | Yo, Chang. | 嗨 常 |
[30:56] | So, some rubber gloves. | 几双橡胶手套 |
[30:59] | Okay. So-some cocoa butter. | 好吧 一些可可奶油 |
[31:01] | Uh, cocoa butter? | 可可奶油 |
[31:03] | Maybe like a sieve of some kind? | 有筛子之类的东西吗 |
[31:05] | Or a st-a strainer. | 或者是过滤器 |
[31:07] | Okay, yeah. Yo, you got a strainer? | 知道了 你有过滤器吗 |
[31:17] | This is a cup. Knock yourself out. | 这是杯子 请自便 |
[31:21] | You know how often I come by new weave. | 你知道我多久才能学会做新发型 |
[31:23] | You’re probably gonna look like this ’til Christmas. | 圣诞节前你的发型就这样了 |
[31:25] | Unh-unh, I paid you seven bottles of Pantene for this shit. | 为了这破发型 我付了你七瓶潘婷 |
[31:28] | Ain’t my fault you went all UFC over a King Cone. | 你为冰淇淋去跟别人格斗可不是我的错 |
[31:31] | And if you call this shit one more time, | 如果你再说一次破发型 |
[31:33] | you can take your ass down to Danita. | 你可以找丹妮塔去 |
[31:36] | How much to fix it? | 那补救一下要花多少 |
[31:37] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[31:39] | Hi. I’m Chapman. | 你好 我是查普曼 |
[31:45] | Yeah. That’s me. | 没错 就是我 |
[31:47] | Um, I heard you might have something that I need. | 我听说你这可能有我要的东西 |
[31:51] | J. Crew’s around the corner. | J. Crew商店就在附近 |
[31:54] | Yeah. Um, cocoa butter. Or shea butter. | 是的 可可油或者乳木果油 |
[32:00] | Do you have either of those? | 你有其中的一样吗 |
[32:02] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[32:04] | I would just need an ounce or two. | 我只需要一至二盎司 |
[32:06] | Ain’t you the one they starving out? | 你不是被她们断粮的那个人吗 |
[32:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:11] | You got some fucked-up priorities. | 你没弄明白重点 |
[32:13] | We work on a barter system here. | 我们这里是物物交换的 |
[32:14] | You know what that means, right? | 你知道这是什么意思 对吧 |
[32:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:17] | Three shower caps or a round brush, | 三个浴帽或者一个圆头刷 |
[32:20] | whichever they got at commissary. | 都可以在小卖部买到 |
[32:21] | Gladly. | 太好了 |
[32:22] | I will get them to you the second that my money comes in. | 我的钱一到账就给你买来 |
[32:27] | Credit declined. | 拒绝赊账 |
[32:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[32:31] | Please is for commissary hoes and Oliver Twist. | 这话应该对小卖部大妈和奥利弗·特维斯特说 |
[32:35] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[32:36] | Some of us tryin’ to work here. | 我们有人要准备工作呢 |
[32:37] | I got an idea. But you ain’t gonna like it. | 我有个主意 但你不会喜欢的 |
[32:48] | I got a new ‘do Boo! | 我做了个新造型 |
[33:06] | Chapman’s going around asking for weird stuff. | 查普曼在四处寻找奇怪的东西 |
[33:08] | What stuff? | 什么东西 |
[33:09] | She’s trying to get her hands on hot peppers. | 她在四处寻找辣椒 |
[33:11] | You think she’s gonna mace you? | 说不定她准备给你来点辣椒水 |
[33:12] | I don’t think so. But if she does, | 我不这么想 但如果她真做了 |
[33:15] | worst case, I’ll get off my feet for a week. | 最坏的情况是我一礼拜不走路 |
[33:18] | No, but it wouldn’t hurt your feet. | 不 辣椒水不会弄伤你的脚 |
[33:20] | It’s an expression. | 这就是一种说法 |
[33:21] | Mace burns your eyes. | 辣椒水会让你的眼睛火辣辣的疼 |
[33:22] | Jesus God. | 我的天呐 |
[33:33] | You okay, Chapman? | 你还好吗 查普曼 |
[33:38] | Tonight’s movie will be the airplane edit of “Good Luck Chuck,” | 今晚上映的电影是《幸运库克》 |
[33:42] | which Roger Ebert gives one star | 罗杰·埃伯特给了它一颗星的评价 |
[33:45] | eight p.M. | 晚上八点播出 |
[33:46] | Are you the new girl? | 你就是那个新来的女孩是吧 |
[33:48] | Yes. I am. Piper. | 是的 我是帕波 |
[33:54] | And you are? | 你是 |
[33:57] | Uh, Sue. Oh, it’s short for Suzy, | 我是苏 苏西的简称 |
[34:00] | which is short for Suzanne. | 而苏西是苏珊娜的简称 |
[34:02] | So. You like spicy food? | 你喜欢辣的东西吗 |
[34:06] | Sometimes. | 有时 |
[34:07] | Well, one of my girlfriends, she was Mexican. | 我一个女朋友是墨西哥人 |
[34:09] | Real tall. | 很高大 |
[34:12] | Uh, she gone now, but she left these. | 现在她走了 但留下了这些 |
[34:24] | I have nothing to trade you for those. | 我没东西跟你换这些 |
[34:25] | People forget we was all new here once. | 人们忘记了我们曾经都是新人 |
[34:32] | It’s good to know you ain’t alone. | 很高兴知道你不是独自一人 |
[34:47] | This feels awesome! | 这感觉太好了 |
[34:50] | My senses feel heightened. | 我的感官得到了提高 |
[34:51] | I’m like a fucking werewolf. | 现在的我就像是一个狼人 |
[34:53] | Larry. | 莱瑞 |
[34:54] | My skin is clear, I’m lighter on my feet, | 我皮肤很光滑 脚步更轻了 |
[34:57] | and in the bathroom this morning – | 今早上厕所的时候 |
[34:58] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[34:59] | Epic. Even better than yesterday. | 超棒的 甚至比昨天更好 |
[35:01] | Lord of the Rings. | 简直就是魔戒啊 |
[35:07] | What if we only did this for five days? | 如果我们只坚持五天 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:15] | You- you want to cut it short? | 你想缩短时间吗 |
[35:17] | Not cut it short. | 不是缩短 |
[35:19] | Just… yes! | 就是 缩短吧 |
[35:25] | This- this was your idea. | 这可是你的主意 |
[35:27] | Can we not make it a thing? | 我们能别把它说的那么严肃吗 |
[35:28] | This doesn’t have to be a thing. | 这件事不需要那么严肃 |
[35:29] | It’s not a competition. | 这不是比赛 |
[35:31] | I mean, you can’t win the Master Cleanse. | 我是说你又不可能成为净化大师 |
[35:32] | Can’t I? | 不能吗 |
[35:35] | Here. Drink up, love. | 给你 喝了吧 亲爱的 |
[35:39] | All right? You’ll feel better. | 好吗 你会感觉好点的 |
[35:50] | What is that? | 这是什么味道 |
[35:51] | You are not a werewolf. | 你不是狼人 |
[35:55] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:57] | You fucker. Seriously? | 你这个混蛋 坑爹呢 |
[36:00] | It was all that we had. | 就和以前吃的一样啊 |
[36:01] | Mr. Fox’s Honey Barbecue Pork Rinds? | 福克斯家的蜂蜜烤猪皮 |
[36:05] | They’re baked. | 他们烤的 |
[36:05] | Piper, we were in this together! | 帕波 我以为我们要同进退的 |
[36:08] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[36:16] | You smell so good. | 你闻起来太香了 |
[36:20] | Oh, my God. | 受不了了 |
[36:21] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:33] | I totally win. | 大爷我完胜 |
[36:38] | Two, nine and seventeen, | 2 9 17号 |
[36:41] | dinner is now available. | 晚餐已经好了 |
[36:47] | Oh. Don’t be so sad. | 别那么难过 |
[36:50] | Poor little baby. | 可怜的小宝贝 |
[36:55] | Dinner’s in five. I hear it’s a big one. | 还有五分钟开饭 听说是大餐 |
[37:37] | Thank you, dead Betty. | 谢谢你 死去的贝蒂 |
[37:38] | Don’t forget, ladies. | 别忘了 女士们 |
[37:40] | Your usual meal is fifteen hundred calories. | 你们通常一顿饭是一千五百卡 |
[37:42] | – Beware of overeating. – Ain’t nobody got this. | -小心别吃撑了 -没人有这玩意 |
[37:44] | This is that hotness. | 这太性感了 |
[37:45] | That new shit. | 老娘的新造型 |
[37:47] | My hair is yellow as that corn right there, girl. | 我头发像那边的玉米一样黄 |
[37:53] | No, no, no, look, I love that soup. | 瞧啊 我喜欢那汤 |
[37:54] | I want extra. | 我要特大份的 |
[37:55] | Yeah, can I get some more corn? | 我能再来点玉米吗 |
[37:57] | No. | 不 |
[39:32] | Emmy. | 艾美 |
[39:38] | Forgot I even had this. | 我差点忘了还有这个 |
[39:41] | Oh, no, thanks, love. | 不 谢了 亲爱的 |
[39:42] | I’m too old for hooch. | 我老得喝不了烈酒了 |
[39:44] | Don’t insult me. Single malt. Twelve year. | 别跟我说老 单一纯麦 十二年陈 |
[39:53] | Jesus Christ. | 我勒个去 |
[39:55] | And that was in oh-four. It’s only gotten better. | 那只是开始 后面味道更好 |
[39:58] | So have we. | 我们也是 |
[39:59] | Tell my ass. | 没门 |
[40:58] | Oh, no! | 不好 |
[41:01] | It’s the one without culture. | 没文化的妇女来了 |
[41:06] | Red. | 红姨 |
[41:06] | “And the penguin goes, ‘He’s not an eggplant. | “企鹅走了 他不是茄子 |
[41:08] | He’s retarded.'” It’s fucking funny! | 他是个弱智” 真他妈的好笑 |
[41:12] | It’s just not. | 不好笑 |
[41:13] | That awful dye job… | 不过你头上 |
[41:15] | …On your head makes me giggle, though. | 那难看的发色才会让我感到好笑 |
[41:18] | You! | 尼玛 |
[41:21] | You popped her tit! | 你把她的假奶给打爆了 |
[41:24] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[41:26] | What the fuck were you thinking? | 你他妈的脑子在想什么 |
[41:29] | After all Ganya’s done for us! | 甘亚终归帮助过我们 |
[41:31] | He loved those tits. | 他喜欢这对奶子 |
[41:33] | He’ll get them back. | 他会再找一对回来的 |
[41:33] | There’s plenty more of them at the tit store. | 在隆胸店这种奶子多的是 |
[41:35] | Did you count to ten? You’re supposed to count to ten. | 你有默数到十吗 你应该默数到十的 |
[41:38] | I never even wanted to speak to those pizdy. | 我甚至都不想跟这些女人说话 |
[41:40] | You made me. | 是你逼我的 |
[41:41] | Why would you do such a thing? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[41:43] | Because they left me out! | 因为她们抛弃了我 |
[41:45] | Because they made fun of me. | 因为她们取笑我 |
[41:47] | Because no matter how hard you try and how much we want it, | 因为不管你多努力 不管我们多么渴望 |
[41:51] | there’s the people who serve the bread | 我们依旧是做面包的 |
[41:52] | and the people who eat the bread. | 而她们依旧是吃面包的 |
[41:54] | And for once, it would be nice if you would be on my side. | 这一次 要是你站在我这边该多好 |
[42:06] | I’m on your side, Galya. | 我支持你 加丽娜 |
[42:09] | I’m with you. | 我和你在一起 |
[42:11] | And together we gotta figure this out, | 我们一起想办法解决 |
[42:13] | cause this is bad. Real bad. | 因为情况很糟 真的很糟 |
[42:18] | How bad? | 有多糟 |
[42:21] | They want sixty-thousand dollars. | 他们开价六万美金 |
[42:25] | No boob job costs sixty-thousand dollars. That’s crazy. | 隆胸手术哪需要六万美金 太疯狂了 |
[42:29] | This one does. | 这一个就要 |
[42:32] | I was– I was just– | 我只是 我只是 |
[42:38] | they’re so mean. | 只是她们太刻薄了 |
[42:40] | So are the men they married. | 她们嫁的男人也是 |
[42:43] | They meaner. | 他们更刻薄 |
[42:48] | I’m sorry, Dima. | 我很抱歉 迪马 |
[42:54] | We’ll figure out something. | 我们会找到解决的办法 |
[42:58] | We always do. | 一如既往 |
[43:12] | Red? | 红妈 |
[43:14] | She’s busy. | 她很忙 |
[43:15] | This’ll only take a second. | 只要一会 |
[43:22] | For your back. | 这是治你背伤的 |
[43:24] | It’s jalape?o rub. I made it myself. | 墨西哥辣椒药膏 我自己做的 |
[43:30] | The capsaicin in the peppers creates heat, | 里面的辣椒素会产生热量 |
[43:32] | which is good for sore muscles, | 对你的肌肉酸痛有好处 |
[43:34] | and the cocoa butter is gentle on the skin. | 而且可可油是温和的 不伤皮肤 |
[43:39] | We have a similar product in our line, | 我们生产过类似的产品 |
[43:41] | and my dad swears by it. He’s got sciatica. | 我爸爸很喜欢用它 他有坐骨神经痛 |
[43:44] | These are wrong. They should say March. | 这些错了 应该是三月 |
[43:49] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[43:55] | Count time starts now! | 计数时间开始 |
[43:56] | Count time! | 计数时间 |
[44:12] | Line it up! Cut the chatter! | 排好队 别说话 |
[44:19] | Count time! | 计数时间 |
[44:26] | One through twenty. | 一到二十 |
[44:41] | Get that garbage outta there. | 把那垃圾拿出去 |
[44:46] | All good. Thank you, ladies. | 一切都好 谢谢 女士们 |
[44:57] | All good. | 一切都好 |
[45:23] | Drills it into left field. Beautiful hit! | 快速直线击球到左外野 漂亮的一击 |
[45:27] | Eludes one tackle and he’s brought down hard. | 他躲过一个抄截 被无情地放倒 |
[45:29] | One imagines somewhere in an attic | 你可以想象在顶楼暗霾的角落里 |
[45:31] | “there’s a painting of him that’s rapidly aging.” | “时光正从他熠熠辉俊的肖像中飞逝” |
[45:34] | For a guy from “Ad Age,” | 对《广告时代》的记者来说 |
[45:35] | He can really write. | 他写的很不错了 |
[45:36] | He also says you’re married. | 他还说你已婚了 |
[45:38] | Jesus. He never asked me that. | 老天 他从未问过我那些问题 |
[45:41] | Did he check any facts? | 他调查过实情吗 |
[45:42] | You didn’t give him any facts. | 你也从没给过他实情 |
[45:44] | He had to make some assumptions. | 所以他才会主观臆测 |
[45:45] | My job is to write ads, | 我的工作是策划广告 |
[45:47] | not go around talking about who I am. | 并非四处去做自我介绍 |
[45:49] | Who knows who you are? | 那谁会知道你是谁 |
[45:51] | This was supposed to be an advertisement for the firm. | 这本该是一次宣传公司的良机 |
[45:53] | Why do you have so many copies? | 你为何买了这么多份报纸 |
[45:55] | I bought one to read, | 我买一份来看 |
[45:56] | and I was going to buy one to frame in reception. | 本想装裱起来放在公司前台 |
[45:59] | That new freezer cost more than my car. | 那新冰箱比我的车还贵 |
[46:02] | Freon leak, huh? | 氟利昂泄漏么 |
[46:04] | Most likely. | 最有可能 |
[46:05] | You know, huffers, addicts, anything to get high. | 吸毒成瘾的人会想尽一切办法过瘾 |
[46:10] | Anyone in here huffed that much freon, | 只要有人吸入那么多氟利昂 |
[46:13] | we’d have a body to show for it. | 我们就有尸体可以展示了 |
[46:19] | Even you gotta know when you’re getting played. | 当你被耍的时候你也要知道这一点 |
[46:45] | They said to give you this. | 她们说把这给你 |
[46:49] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[46:51] | Oh, my God. It worked? | 我的天 奏效了吗 |
[46:53] | It must have worked. | 肯定是奏效了 |
[46:55] | – Your back cream? – Yeah. | -你的背伤乳膏吗 -是的 |
[46:57] | She said it burned | 她说药膏火辣辣的 |
[46:58] | and made her smell like a Puerto Rican, | 而且让她闻起来像个波多黎各人 |
[47:00] | but you’re good now. | 但你现在没事了 |
[47:01] | Everyone saw how hard you worked. “A” for effort. | 大家都看到你是多么努力 评分优秀 |
[47:10] | It’s not that good. | 这没那么好吃 |
[47:29] | Next! | 下一个 |
[47:33] | What? | 什么 |
[47:34] | Next. | 下一个 |
[47:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[48:12] | What’s in those? | 这里面是什么 |
[48:14] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[48:16] | It’s fine. It’ll make things right for us. | 没关系 这能弥补我们犯下的错 |
[48:21] | This doesn’t feel right. | 我有不好的感觉 |
[48:26] | We’re fine. We worked it out. | 我们会没事的 我们一起解决问题 |
[48:30] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[50:11] | That’s my bad. | 那是我的错 |
[50:12] | Mind your manners, shithead! | 注意礼貌 白痴 |