时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:00] | Burset. Clearing out, man. | 伯赛特 动作快点 |
[02:05] | What the fuck you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[02:06] | Cap wanted me to document the damage. | 队长让我记录损失情况 |
[02:09] | You got to check out this life-sized fucking panda bear | 你得去看看客厅里真熊猫大小的玩具 |
[02:10] | they got in the living room, half-burnt. | 烧了一半 |
[02:12] | It’s got one melted, plastic eye. | 塑料眼睛被烧熔了一只 |
[02:15] | Come on. I’ll show you. | 我带你去看 |
[02:23] | So, I say to her, | 我对她说 |
[02:24] | “You’re the third pregnant girl I’ve rescued this month.” | 你是我这个月救的第三个怀孕的女生 |
[02:26] | She goes, “But I’m not pregnant.” | 她说 我没有怀孕啊 |
[02:28] | And I go, “You’re not rescued yet.” | 我说 你还没被救啊 |
[02:30] | Hey, Burset, where the fuck you going? | 伯赛特 你去哪里 |
[02:32] | Gotta drain the hose. | 上厕所 |
[02:34] | Anyway, remember the fucking crying guy with the cat? | 还记得养猫的那个哭得很惨的男人吗 |
[02:37] | Remember him? | 记得吗 |
[02:37] | I kept telling him the cat wasn’t in the house. | 我一直跟他说 猫不在房子里 |
[02:39] | He just keeps saying, “I got to go back in.” | 他不停地说 “我要进去” |
[03:53] | Laundry is now available for pickup. | 现在可以领取清洗的衣物 |
[04:15] | You sick fuck. Do that in the bathroom. | 死变态 拔毛到厕所去 |
[04:18] | I got cancer. | 老娘有癌症 |
[04:26] | Is he allowed to watch us like that? | 他可以这样看着我们吗 |
[04:28] | Pornstache? | 黄胡吗 |
[04:30] | He does whatever he wants. | 他向来想怎样就怎样 |
[04:32] | And one of these days, | 总有一天 |
[04:33] | you’re gonna have to change your panties, Chapman. | 你得换内裤 查普曼 |
[04:35] | That shit’s got to be getting ripe. | 慢慢也就习惯了 |
[04:37] | Look at this! | 看啊 |
[04:39] | I asked Sophia to do my roots. | 我让索菲娅帮我做驳发 |
[04:40] | She says there’s a two-week waiting list. | 她说要等上两个星期 |
[04:43] | I wouldn’t let that he-she touch my hair with a ten-foot pole. | 我才不会让有老二的那个人妖碰我的头发 |
[04:47] | Well, hey, maybe I’ll get lucky and go bald everywhere | 也许我哪天狗屎运像罗莎一样 |
[04:49] | but in the tits like Rosa. | 除了乳头长毛 其它地方都是秃的 |
[04:50] | And Sophia’s pole is a hole now. | 索菲娅的老二现在是洞了 |
[04:54] | Watson, Bresnahan, and Diaz, | 沃森 布雷斯那翰 迪亚茨 |
[04:56] | report to your counselor for your bunk assignments. | 到辅导师那里报到 分配床铺 |
[04:58] | Watson, Bresnahan, and Diaz. | 沃森 布雷斯那翰 迪亚茨 |
[05:01] | Finally. | 终于等到了 |
[05:02] | Wait, you got assigned? | 你分到床铺了吗 |
[05:03] | This is bullshit. | 真他的见鬼 |
[05:05] | You know, I did my time in SHU. | 我连禁闭都关过了 |
[05:07] | How much longer they gonna keep me in here | 他们到底要我陪 |
[05:08] | with Darth Vader and Mr. Clean? | 黑武士和光头清洁先生住多久 |
[05:10] | Fuck you. | 你去死 |
[05:11] | Why didn’t I get assigned? | 为什么我还没有分配床铺 |
[05:14] | They’re probably sending her to Spanish Harlem. | 他们可能分她去了拉丁裔区 |
[05:16] | They’re gonna put you in the suburbs with the other white people. | 可能会把你分到白人区 |
[05:19] | So, how do they choose your roommate? | 他们如何选择室友 |
[05:22] | Why? | 什么意思 |
[05:23] | You afraid your gonna end up with your rocka-lezzie girlfriend? | 你怕和你的前女友住一间吗 |
[05:47] | Bitch, don’t be cutting. There’s a line here. | 贱人 别想插队 没看到这么多人排吗 |
[05:50] | Um, for the toilet? I just need to pee. Can I pee? | 我上厕所 小便而已 可以吗 |
[05:54] | Go pee, kid. | 去吧 孩子 |
[05:56] | This better be hot. | 水最好够热 |
[05:57] | If I find another clump of hair in the drain, | 如果再让我看到下水道口有一堆头发 |
[05:59] | there’s gonna be trouble. | 老娘会很不爽 |
[06:02] | Oh! Geez! I’m sorry. | 老天 对不起 |
[06:04] | That’s okay, honey. You can look. | 没事 亲爱的 看到也没关系 |
[06:06] | I spent a lot of money for it. | 我可是花了大价钱做的 |
[06:10] | Go ahead. It’s all yours. | 去吧 到你了 |
[06:12] | That’s okay. I think I’ll just wait. | 没事 我等等好了 |
[06:15] | You’re gonna be waiting a long time now. | 那你可有得等了 |
[06:22] | She’s talking to the devil. | 她在跟魔鬼说话 |
[06:24] | Yeah, I got that part. | 我听懂了 |
[06:25] | That’s Satan’s stall. | 那是魔鬼的隔间 |
[06:27] | At least Satan gets a door. | 至少魔鬼隔间有扇门 |
[06:29] | Give it a week. | 也就一周时间 |
[06:31] | You’ll be pissing and farting with the rest of us. | 你就会大胆地在我们面前小便放屁了 |
[06:35] | Your commissary ain’t come in yet? | 你还不能在物资部买东西吗 |
[06:37] | Oh, I- I think so. My, um- | 应该是的 |
[06:40] | my I.D. number doesn’t shop till tomorrow. | 我到明天才能买东西 |
[06:42] | You better hope they got what you need. | 你最好祈祷有你要的东西 |
[06:44] | They ain’t had powder foundation in dark for three months. | 三个月没有深色粉底了 |
[06:47] | I can’t be walking around here with “white face” on. | 我可不能白着脸在这里乱晃 |
[06:50] | But those sad-pad shower shoes are not gonna save you. | 但这种卫生巾拖鞋可不够潮哦 |
[06:54] | You need some of these. | 你需要这样的 |
[06:56] | I made my own. Couture. | 我自己做的 算得上高级订制了 |
[06:59] | Commissary don’t carry a size thirteen. | 物资部没有十三号的拖鞋 |
[07:02] | Is that duct tape? | 这是胶带做的吗 |
[07:03] | Metallics are very in this season. | 现在非常流行这种金属粒质感的 |
[07:07] | Don’t hold your big bathroom too long. | 上厕所别憋太久了 |
[07:09] | Prison food stops you right up. | 监狱里的食物不好消化 |
[07:10] | You got to get it out while you can. | 能拉的时候就尽量拉出来 |
[07:12] | If you want to skip that shower line, | 如果你不想洗澡排队 |
[07:14] | do the five A.M. or the five P.M. That’s my secret. | 就早上或下午五点来 这是我的小秘密 |
[07:19] | Why are you telling me all of this? | 你为什么跟我说这些 |
[07:21] | ‘Cause I fucked up your hair. | 因为我剪了你的头发 |
[07:23] | That shit looks broke. | 你现在是一头鸡窝 |
[07:25] | When your commissary comes in, swing by the salon. | 你拿到钱后 来我的沙龙一趟 |
[07:27] | I’ll fix it right up for you. | 我会帮你打理好 |
[07:30] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:34] | There’s no point in playing shy, baby. You’re home. | 别羞羞答答的 亲爱的 这里是你的家 |
[08:10] | Now, that’s a fucking waste right there. | 真是浪费了啊 |
[08:12] | Black girl with a white girl’s booty. | 黑人妞却长了个白人妞的屁股 |
[08:15] | I mean, what’s the point? | 还有什么意思呢 |
[08:18] | Watch out for this one, man. She looks real good. | 看仔细这个 兄弟 样子很正点 |
[08:20] | Then she opens her mouth, | 但只要张开嘴 |
[08:21] | and she’s got those snaggly fucking gargamel teeth. | 满口格格巫一样的烂牙 |
[08:26] | Fucking meth heads, man! | 该死的毒虫婆娘 |
[08:32] | Now, that right there, that’s a whole different species, my friend. | 那边一位 绝对是与众不同 伙计 |
[08:38] | Hey! Burset! | 喂 伯赛特 |
[08:42] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[08:51] | Smell that. | 闻一下 |
[08:53] | That smell good to you? | 觉得香吗 |
[08:55] | Mickey D’s? | 麦当劳的吗 |
[08:57] | How long’s it been since you had one of these? | 你多久没吃这个了 |
[09:01] | Long time. | 很久了 |
[09:04] | Do you want some? | 想来一点儿吗 |
[09:06] | You offering me a taste? | 你这是让我吃吗 |
[09:08] | You can suck it out of my dick. | 你可以就着我的老二尝尝 |
[09:11] | I don’t do sausage on my breakfast sandwich. | 我的早餐三明治里不喜欢加香肠 |
[09:18] | What the fuck are you doing inside the C.O. bubble? | 你在教导官监控室做什么 |
[09:22] | Your foot’s over the line, Burset. | 你踩过线了 伯赛特 |
[09:24] | You better get back, before I give you a shot. | 你最好滚回去 否则我就开枪了 |
[09:30] | Shit is wild, right? | 这娘儿们很有个性啊 |
[09:32] | Freaky. | 捉摸不透 |
[09:34] | Freaky deaky. Freaktown. | 真是个怪人 |
[09:38] | Cyborg pussy. I bet it’s fucking perfect. | 人造阴道 上起来一定爽死了 |
[09:44] | Don’t tell me you’d hit that. | 你别说你好这口 |
[09:45] | I live in the present, not in the past. | 我生活在监狱里 并不代表我是老古董 |
[09:48] | Besides, she used to have a dick, | 而且 她以前长着老二 |
[09:50] | so she knows what it likes. | 所以她知道男人的喜好 |
[09:58] | What’d you guys do about pussy in Iraq anyway? | 你们在伊拉克怎么解决性需求 |
[10:02] | Did you fuck camels? | 上过骆驼吗 |
[10:03] | I was in Afghanistan. | 我在阿富汗服役 |
[10:05] | You don’t go anywhere near the camels | 不能靠近骆驼 |
[10:06] | cause sometimes they strap them up with explosives | 有时候当地人会把炸药绑在骆驼上 |
[10:08] | and they run them in the camp and… | 赶骆驼跑进营地里 |
[10:12] | If you try to have sex with the girls there, | 如果和当地的女生做爱 |
[10:13] | their village throws rocks at them till they die, | 村民会用石头把她们活活砸死 |
[10:15] | so there’s not a lot going on. | 所以不太可能有性爱 |
[10:17] | Plus, they’re all dressed like beekeepers. | 而且女人都包得像养蜂人一样 |
[10:19] | Occasionally, a Russian hooker comes through, | 偶尔会有俄国妓女来 |
[10:21] | but those girls are nasty and they cry a lot. | 但那些女人既下流又爱哭 |
[10:27] | All these offenders want a piece of me, Bennett. | 这些女犯人都想要我 本尼特 |
[10:30] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[10:32] | It’s the fucking pheromones, man. | 都是该死的荷尔蒙闹的 |
[10:34] | You get them all locked up like this for a long time, | 把她们这样关得太久了 |
[10:36] | and they get this prehistoric yearning for man-stink. | 她们就会对男性气息渴望得要命 |
[10:42] | They just- they fucking hate my guts, you know? | 她们都恨死我 |
[10:46] | But they can’t help themselves. | 但她们情不自禁想要我 |
[10:49] | I’m musty, and they love it. | 我是个臭男人 她们就是喜欢 |
[10:53] | You don’t really — | 你不会真的 |
[10:54] | What? Fuck’em? | 什么 上她们吗 |
[10:58] | Hell, no. That’s against the rules. | 当然不会 那是破坏规矩的 |
[11:05] | I’ll tell you what, grasshopper. | 我告诉你 小家伙 |
[11:08] | Some of these bitches would suck it for half a cigarette. | 有些婊子为了半支烟就愿意为你口交 |
[11:12] | Swallow. Lift your tongue. | 吞口水 抬舌头 |
[11:15] | Okay. Move on. | 好了 走吧 |
[11:17] | Black. | 布莱克 |
[11:18] | Take these with food. No check. | 和食物一起吃 不用检查了 |
[11:20] | Ooh, you got me on the yellow ones. | 给我的是黄色药片 |
[11:21] | I like the yellow ones. | 我喜欢这个 |
[11:22] | Lost ten pounds on the yellow ones. | 吃这个瘦了十磅 |
[11:24] | But gave me that horrible rash on my coot– | 但是我长了很严重的疹子 |
[11:25] | Not my problem. Burset. | 不关我的事 伯赛特 |
[11:31] | What are those? Those aren’t my pills. | 这是什么 这不是我的药 |
[11:33] | They are now. Whole prison is going generic. | 现在是了 整个监狱都用普通药了 |
[11:35] | What’s the dose? | 剂量是多少 |
[11:37] | Uh, point five milligrams. | 0.5毫克 |
[11:39] | They ain’t enough. I need four of those. | 不够 我需要4毫克 |
[11:40] | I do what the chart says. | 表格上说是多少就是多少 |
[11:43] | You can’t just change my dose. | 你不能改变我的剂量 |
[11:44] | Talk to your counselor, okay? | 去找你的辅导师谈 好吗 |
[11:47] | Fatovich. | 法托维奇 |
[11:51] | You got a name, girl? | 说下名字 小姑娘 |
[11:54] | That’s your bed. Those two are your hooks. | 这是你的床 那两个是你的挂钩 |
[11:56] | This ain’t like the projects in here. | 这里和你之前待的地方不同 |
[11:58] | I got rules. No sleeping all day ’cause it’s depressing. | 我这里有规矩 不能整天睡 看着心烦 |
[12:01] | Clean up after yourself. | 自己的东西要收拾好 |
[12:03] | If I find a mess on this floor, my floor, | 如果地板脏了 我的地板脏了 |
[12:05] | you’re gonna hear about it. | 我可不会客气 |
[12:07] | And keep your food sealed | 吃的密封好 |
[12:09] | because I don’t need chipmunks or roaches in here | 我可不想老鼠蟑螂 |
[12:11] | trying to get their cup o’noodles on, | 来这里吃杯面 |
[12:12] | plus that poor excuse for food stinks to high heaven — | 而且那东西臭气熏天 |
[12:15] | I sleep whenever I want, old lady. | 任何时候我想睡就睡 老太婆 |
[12:20] | And I don’t know what busted-ass country you come from, | 我不知道你从哪个穷乡僻壤的小国家来的 |
[12:23] | but this is America. | 这里是美国 |
[12:25] | And if I want noodles, | 如果我要吃面 |
[12:27] | I’ll eat noodles. | 我就会吃 |
[12:29] | Now, back off across your floor before | 现在从你的地板上给我闪一边儿去 |
[12:31] | I make you that mess you hate so much. | 免得我闹出你不喜欢的乱子 |
[12:38] | Time to peel that orange, Chapman. | 是时候脱下这身橙色了 查普曼 |
[12:39] | You’re one of us now. | 你正式成为我们的一员了 |
[12:40] | One of us. One of us. | 正式的一员 正式的一员 |
[12:51] | Nine and a half, right? | 九号半对吗 |
[12:56] | Ten. | 十号 |
[12:59] | Did your feet swell when you went back to boys? | 你又喜欢男人后 脚肿了吗 |
[13:03] | Fuck you. | 去死 |
[13:06] | You can’t just change people’s meds. | 你不能更换犯人的药物 |
[13:08] | I got a line of golden girls complaining about blood-pressure pills. | 中年妇女排长龙向我投诉血压药 |
[13:11] | Half this prison’s on antidepressants. | 监狱里一半人都在吃抗抑郁药 |
[13:12] | You take away their Zoloft, they’re gonna go off the rails. | 你不给她们吃左洛复 她们会发疯的 |
[13:15] | Monumentally bad! Monumental pain in my ass! | 会闹得天翻地覆 我的世界天翻地覆 |
[13:17] | Your ass? I’m juggling vendor changes, staff reductions. | 你天翻地覆 我还烦着换供应商 裁员 |
[13:20] | Look at me. I’m paying for my own coffee here. | 瞧我 喝杯咖啡还要自己付钱 |
[13:22] | I’ve got a tranny camped out in my hallway yelling about her hormones. | 有个变性人一直在我门口为她的激素药大吵 |
[13:26] | He can suck it up. She. Jesus. | 他不会有事的 她没事 老天 |
[13:29] | She could be a major headache for us. | 她会成为我们的大麻烦 |
[13:30] | We are only required to give her enough to maintain. | 我们只需要给她足够的剂量维持 |
[13:32] | It is a federal system. If he wanted to keep his girlish figure, | 这是联邦法律 如果他想做美娇娘 |
[13:35] | he should have stayed out of jail. | 他就不应该坐牢 |
[13:37] | Why would anyone ever give up being a man? | 怎么会有男人放弃做男人 |
[13:39] | I-it’s like winning the lottery and giving the ticket back. | 这就像是赢了大奖 又把彩票退回去了 |
[14:01] | Hello, baby! | 宝贝 |
[14:05] | Look at you getting your sweat on. | 你瞧你都流汗了 |
[14:08] | You look all shiny. I bet you- you don’t even smell funky. | 你真是明艳照人 我打赌你闻起来不臭 |
[14:12] | Oh, shit. I knew you wouldn’t. | 妈的 我就知道你不臭 |
[14:15] | Hey, you’re a real woman, Chapman, | 你是个真正的女人 查普曼 |
[14:17] | a real, grown woman. | 真正成熟的女人 |
[14:18] | And not like all these other girls around here. | 和这里其他的女人不一样 |
[14:20] | I can’t waste my time with these silly bitches. | 我可不愿为那些蠢婆娘浪费时间 |
[14:23] | I need a real woman. | 我需要一个真正的女人 |
[14:27] | I’m sure that you’ll find one. | 我相信你会找到的 |
[14:28] | I wrote a poem. You want to hear it? | 我写了首诗 要听吗 |
[14:29] | You know that’s fine. | 不用了吧 |
[14:30] | Before I met you, | 在我认识你之前 |
[14:32] | the sun was like a yellow grape. | 太阳像颗黄色的葡萄 |
[14:36] | But now, it look like fire in the sky. | 现在 看起来像是天上的火焰 |
[14:39] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[14:40] | Because you light a fire inside me. | 因为你点燃了我内心的火焰 |
[14:56] | I wrote it for you. | 我为你写的 |
[15:00] | You know, my fiance is a writer. | 我的未婚夫是位作家 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna call you dandelion | 我打算叫你蒲公英 |
[15:08] | ’cause they’re pretty and yellow, just like you. | 它们既美丽又是黄色的[金发] 和你一样 |
[15:13] | Everybody out! Let’s go! | 大家出去 快 |
[15:14] | Oh- oh, excuse. | 失陪了 |
[15:18] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[15:19] | Locking up the track. | 封闭这一带 |
[15:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:21] | Budget cuts. No staff to cover it. | 预算减少 没有警力看守 |
[15:24] | But I- I have- I have to run. | 但是 我必须跑步 |
[15:26] | This is the only thing that makes me feel normal. | 这是唯一让我觉得还是正常人的事 |
[15:29] | Y’all gonna have to do your swirl someplace else. | 你们得找其它地方放风了 |
[15:32] | Swirl? | 放风 |
[15:34] | Chocolate and vanilla swirl. | 巧克力香草甜筒 |
[15:40] | Swirl. | 甜筒 |
[15:43] | The bottom line is that the prison can no longer provide high-end hormones. | 总之就是 监狱无法再提供高档激素 |
[15:49] | If I don’t get my medication, | 如果我不吃药 |
[15:51] | I’m going through withdrawal, hot flashes, | 我会出现戒药不适 潮热 |
[15:54] | night sweats. My face will sag. | 盗汗 我的脸会松弛 |
[15:56] | My body hair will start to grow back. | 体毛又会长出来 |
[15:57] | Okay, we don’t need to get into it. | 不用说得这么详细 |
[15:58] | Let me explain this for you. | 我来给你解释下 |
[16:00] | When my penis was split in half and inverted, | 我的阴茎分成两半反向时 |
[16:04] | my testes were removed, | 我的睾丸也被切除了 |
[16:06] | so I don’t have any testosterone left | 所以我不再有睾丸素来替代 |
[16:08] | – to replace the estrogen that you’re taking away from me! – Okay. Okay! | -你们剥夺走的雌性激素 -好了 |
[16:12] | What do you want from me? | 你要我怎么做 |
[16:16] | I want to see a doctor. | 我要见医生 |
[16:18] | You can’t go to the clinic unless it’s an emergency. | 只有急诊才能去医院 |
[16:20] | This is an emergency. | 这就是急诊 |
[16:22] | Yeah, well, we don’t see it that way. | 我们不这样认为 |
[16:28] | Was there something else? | 还有事吗 |
[16:31] | Yes. | 有 |
[16:42] | I’d like to report an emergency. | 我要看急诊 |
[16:47] | Man, new bunky is trying to lay down all these rules and shit. | 老天 新室友满嘴规矩狗屁的 |
[16:50] | “Dis go here. Dat go there. | 这个放这里 那个放那里 |
[16:52] | This how you be wiping your bunghole.” | 擦屁股就要这样擦 |
[16:54] | Wait, you got assigned? What dorm are you in? | 你分了床铺了吗 你在哪个宿舍 |
[16:57] | Yo, girl, be careful messing with Miss Claudette. | 姐们儿 别惹火了克劳黛女士 |
[16:59] | That woman is no joke. | 那女人厉害着呢 |
[17:00] | What? Is she gonna put a voodoo curse on me? | 怎么样 难不成她还会用巫术诅咒我吗 |
[17:03] | Island bitch got control issues. | 这个小岛贱人是个控制狂 |
[17:05] | Word is she killed someone. | 传言说她杀了人 |
[17:07] | That’s why she doing so much time. | 所以服刑时间才这么长 |
[17:09] | Yeah, I believe it, too. | 这个我也相信 |
[17:10] | You look in her eyes, you know she’s seen some shit. | 你看她的眼睛 就知道她见过厉害场面 |
[17:12] | I’m not scared of her. | 我才不怕她 |
[17:13] | You should be. | 你应该怕 |
[17:14] | I hear when she was down the hill, | 我听说她在号子里 |
[17:15] | she threw a pot of boiling water in her bunky’s face, | 朝室友脸上泼了盆沸水 |
[17:18] | burned her eyelids off. | 眼皮都烫掉了 |
[17:20] | She be looking like Beetlejuice and shit. | 那女人变得人不像人鬼不像鬼了 |
[17:22] | So? Let her come at me. | 怎么样 冲我来啊 |
[17:25] | Yo, come on, now. | 有种来啊 |
[17:26] | She’ll see what she be messing with. | 她就会知道惹到谁了 |
[17:28] | No, the lady ain’t taken a visitor in ten years | 别这样 她十年未见访客 |
[17:31] | ’cause she won’t do strip search. | 因为她不愿意接受脱光搜身 |
[17:33] | And she ain’t dookied the whole time she been locked up. | 而且她坐牢这么久 没有大便过 |
[17:36] | – Come on. – No, I’m serious. | -少来了 -我说真的 |
[17:37] | That’s crazy. | 这太扯了 |
[17:38] | No, for reals. No one’s ever seen her use the stalls. | 真的 没人见过她用厕所隔间 |
[17:41] | That’s the truth. She don’t poop. | 这是真的 她不上大号 |
[17:43] | She probably got a voodoo spell stopping up her butt. | 她的屁股可能被巫术咒语堵住了 |
[17:46] | That’s some steel right there. | 真够坚强的 |
[17:56] | Keep the line moving. | 继续往前走 |
[17:57] | Maxi pads with wings are back in the commissary. | 物资部恢复护翼卫生巾的供应 |
[18:04] | Swing shift go detail. P.M. cell check at twenty-one thirty hours. | 中班情况 晚上九点半查房 |
[18:19] | I had to rub Red’s feet for this. Forty-five minutes. | 我给红妈按摩脚才有饭吃 四十五分钟啊 |
[18:23] | You can’t sit there. | 你不能坐这里 |
[18:25] | How long you gonna do this? | 你要摆这张臭脸到什么时候 |
[18:28] | We both live here. We have to deal with each other. | 我们都生活在这里 必须接受对方 |
[18:30] | No, we don’t. | 不用 |
[18:31] | I plan on spending my entire sentence avoiding you. | 我整个刑期都不想见到你 |
[18:34] | Get over it. | 别纠结过去了 |
[18:35] | We did some illegal shit, and we both got caught. | 我们都犯法了 都被抓了 |
[18:38] | You stole my life. | 你偷走了我的人生 |
[18:42] | You stole my good life that I made after you. | 你偷走了我离开你之后创造的美好人生 |
[18:46] | Stay the fuck away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[18:50] | Ladies, in-house programs will begin in one hour. | 女士们 培训项目一小时后开始 |
[18:54] | Is there a problem here? | 有麻烦吗 |
[18:57] | No. | 没有 |
[18:59] | You bothering my friend here? | 你烦着我的朋友了吗 |
[19:02] | Dandelion, she bothering you? | 蒲公英 她烦着你了吗 |
[19:06] | No. We were just talking. | 没有 我们只是在讲话 |
[19:08] | Yeah. She is bothering me. | 对 她烦着我了 |
[19:13] | Then you need to be on your way ’cause she don’t like talking to you, | 你赶紧闪人 她不喜欢和你说话 |
[19:16] | not one bit. | 一点也不喜欢 |
[19:21] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[19:21] | Move, bitch! | 快滚 婊子 |
[19:23] | This is my wife here, | 这是我老婆 |
[19:25] | – so you need to step – Oh, oh, no. I’m not actually your | -你赶紧滚 -不 我不是你的… |
[19:27] | I will cut you! I will cut you, bitch! | 姐会灭了你 姐会灭了你 婊子 |
[19:31] | Don’t make me cut you! | 别逼我灭了你 |
[19:33] | I am gonna fuck you up! Bitch, you don’t know me! | 姐会要你的命 婊子 你不知道姐的厉害 |
[19:38] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[19:43] | It’s- it’s all right. We all good. | 没事 我们没事 |
[20:02] | I’m not your wife. | 我不是你老婆 |
[20:04] | I threw my pie for you. | 我为你馅饼都扔了 |
[20:13] | The head should pass through your body in three to five days. | 你吞下的头 三到五天就会排出体外 |
[20:16] | Unless you start vomiting or have severe cramping, | 除非你出现呕吐或严重抽搐 |
[20:18] | it’s best just to let the body eliminate this on its own. | 最好的方法就是自然的身体排泄 |
[20:21] | I’m gonna have to shit it out? | 我得把它拉出来吗 |
[20:23] | If it made it down your esophagus, | 进了食道后 |
[20:25] | it should travel the rest of the way. | 就得把剩下的路走完了 |
[20:27] | If it doesn’t pass in a week, we’ll consider surgery. | 如果一周还未排出 我们会考虑手术 |
[20:29] | Pay close attention to your stool. | 请注意你的粪便 |
[20:31] | I don’t think I could miss it. | 我觉得拉出来我会知道的 |
[20:33] | I’m going to have to put you on suicide watch. | 我得把你放在自杀倾向名单上 |
[20:36] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:38] | We take swallowers very seriously. | 吞东西是很严重的事 |
[20:41] | You really think I would have eaten a bobblehead | 你真觉得我要自杀的话 |
[20:42] | if I wanted to kill myself? | 会吞摇头娃娃吗 |
[20:45] | Listen, Doc, I need my dosage. | 医生 我需要足够剂量的药物 |
[20:47] | I’ve given five years, eighty thousand dollars | 为了做女人 我付出了五年时间 |
[20:50] | and my freedom for this. | 八万美金以及自由 |
[20:52] | I’m finally who I’m supposed to be. | 我终于做了我应该做的人 |
[20:54] | Do you understand? I can’t go back. | 你明白吗 我不能回到过去 |
[20:59] | Look, I’d like to help you. | 我也想帮你 |
[21:03] | Unfortunately, you have elevated levels of A.S.T. | 遗憾的是 谷草转氨酶与谷丙转氨酶 |
[21:06] | and A.L.T., | 指数偏高 |
[21:06] | which could mean liver damage. | 有可能意味着肝损伤 |
[21:08] | Th- that’s bullshit. That could mean anything. | 瞎说 什么可能都有 |
[21:12] | We’re gonna take you off your hormones entirely | 我们会完全断掉你的激素药 |
[21:14] | until we can schedule an ultrasound, get a clean read. | 直到我们安排超声波检查 得到正确结果 |
[21:18] | But that could take months. | 这可能要几个月 |
[21:19] | I can offer you an antidepressant. | 我可以给你抗抑郁药 |
[21:23] | I can’t take it. Can I open them? | 我等不急了 可以睁开眼睛了吗 |
[21:27] | All righty. Open them. | 好了 睁眼吧 |
[21:33] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[21:35] | Good or bad? | 好看还是难看 |
[21:36] | Not good. | 不好看 |
[21:37] | You look like Hannah Montana. That skirt is… | 你像个少女明星似的 衣服真是… |
[21:41] | I- I thought it was so cute. | 我觉得很可爱啊 |
[21:44] | That’s what happens when I shop for myself. | 我自己买衣服就会这样 |
[21:47] | It’s ’cause I never got to be a teenage girl. | 因为我从来没做过少女 |
[21:49] | And you never will be. | 你永远也不会做 |
[21:51] | You should be dressing like a classy, grown-up lady. | 你应该穿得高雅成熟 |
[21:54] | You think I’m classy? | 你觉得我很高雅吗 |
[21:56] | Can’t have my husband walking around like a two dollar hooker. | 我可不能让我老公走出去像个廉价妓女 |
[22:00] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[22:04] | Ah. Yeah, this color looks good on you. | 这颜色你穿着好看 |
[22:09] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:36] | I can’t believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我在这样做 |
[22:40] | You don’t have to. | 你没必要这样 |
[22:44] | Okay. That is much better. | 这样好多了 |
[22:49] | I can’t, uh, can’t zip it, but you get the idea. | 拉不上拉链 但效果出来了 |
[22:57] | Holy shit. I look hot. | 见鬼了 我可真性感 |
[23:09] | Please keep it. | 给你了 |
[23:13] | – Crystal. – I’m fine with the rest of it. | -克里斯托 -其它的事我都没意见 |
[23:15] | The hair and the makeup, | 头发 妆容 |
[23:16] | I’ll teach you all of it. You’ll be a pro. | 我会教你做女人 你会成为真女人 |
[23:22] | Just, please keep your penis. | 请你不要切除阴茎 |
[23:26] | You- you know I can’t. | 你知道我做不到 |
[23:27] | For me. | 为了我 |
[23:34] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不用留在我身边 |
[23:40] | No? Where would I go, hmm? This is my family. | 不用吗 我能去哪里 这是我的家 |
[23:51] | I, um, I got this for you. | 我给你买的 |
[23:54] | You can- you can try it on, if you want. | 你喜欢的话就试试 |
[23:57] | I’m ten pounds up. | 我胖了十磅 |
[23:58] | Besides, your tits are better than mine. | 而且 你的胸比我还漂亮 |
[24:03] | You’re perfect. Come here. | 你美极了 过来 |
[24:25] | You can’t leave me alone with my mother. | 你不能让我一个人见我妈 |
[24:27] | I promised your brother I’d help him fix the roof of his trailer. | 我答应你哥帮他修拖车房的屋顶 |
[24:30] | I need a buffer. | 我需要有人为我挡挡 |
[24:32] | Why can’t you just come and visit me every single waking moment | 你干嘛不在允许的时间内 把醒着的每一秒 |
[24:35] | that you’re allowed to and make your life all about me? | 都用来看我 让我来填满你的生活 |
[24:37] | Piper, we talked about this, okay? | 帕波 我们谈过的 |
[24:39] | Visits every other week so I can have a life. | 隔一周看一次 这样我可以继续我的生活 |
[24:41] | You said that. Th- these are your words. | 你说的 这是你的原话 |
[24:43] | But I’m an idiot. | 我是个白痴 |
[24:45] | Okay. Here’s the game. | 好吧 我们来做个游戏 |
[24:47] | You remember every rude thing she says, all right? | 你记住她说的每一句无理的话 |
[24:50] | And then, next week, | 然后下一周 |
[24:51] | we will rank them in order from kind of crazy | 我们从”有点疯狂”到”疯狂到极点” |
[24:55] | to truly bat-shit bananas. | 来给她的话排序 |
[24:57] | It’ll be fun. Come on, Piper. | 会很好玩的 别这样 帕波 |
[24:59] | I can’t- I can’t cancel. He- he’s living under a tarp. | 我不能取消 他住在防水布下面 |
[25:03] | Jesus. When is he gonna get his shit together? | 老天 他什么时候才能走上正轨 |
[25:07] | I’m not sure that Cal gets the family fuck-up title anymore. | 我觉得你家不肖子的头衔不再是卡尔的了 |
[25:15] | You okay, Pipes? | 还好吗 小帕 |
[25:19] | Are those groceries? | 你买了菜吗 |
[25:21] | Yes, but… | 是的 但是 |
[25:24] | You di- you forgot to bring the bags. | 你忘了带购物袋去 |
[25:26] | Uh, I did. But I’m gonna eat the bag later, | 我忘了 但我等下会吃掉纸袋 |
[25:30] | so don’t worry. Planet is safe. | 别担心 不会危害环保事业 |
[25:32] | Did you go to Whole Foods? What did you get? | 你去了全食超市吗 买了什么 |
[25:35] | Uh, a bunch of stuff. | 不少东西 |
[25:36] | No, no, no. Be specific. | 不 说得具体些 |
[25:38] | Tell me everything in detail. Just take me away. | 每一样描述清楚 让我犹如身临其境 |
[25:43] | Okay. Um, I got some crispy snap peas. | 好的 我买了些脆甜豆 |
[25:47] | I got some cherry juice for my smoothies. | 买了樱桃汁做冰沙 |
[25:49] | Oh, God, smoothies. | 我的天 冰沙 |
[25:52] | And then some purple kale. Uncle Eddie’s vegan cookies. | 还有一些甘蓝菜 艾迪大叔牌素食曲奇 |
[25:56] | I can feel them in my mouth. | 我可以在嘴里感觉到它们的味道 |
[26:00] | Then, I- then, I got, um one of those bulk, roasted almonds, | 我还买了一些散装的烤杏仁 |
[26:04] | you know, with the, uh with the sugar coating on the top? | 你知道 最上面有一层糖霜那种 |
[26:08] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. The crack almonds. | 对 脆杏仁 |
[26:10] | The crack almonds. | 脆杏仁 |
[26:13] | And, uh, well, then I got some, uh, heirloom tomatoes. | 我还买了纯种番茄 |
[26:18] | Last of the season, you know? | 本季最后一批 |
[26:20] | Super-plump and ripe, engorged. Almost. | 超级成熟圆润 几乎算得上过于圆润了 |
[26:25] | With some wet juicy Buffalo mozzarella | 多汁的水牛莫苏里拉奶酪 |
[26:29] | and some sweet, sweet-ass, organic blueberries. | 还有一些甜到心的有机草莓 |
[26:34] | My cock is hard, and I’m rubbing it against your ass. | 我的老二硬了 顶着你的屁屁摩擦 |
[26:37] | What? What? | 你说什么 |
[26:38] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[26:39] | Are you trying to have phone sex with me? | 你是想和我讲性爱电话吗 |
[26:41] | Ye- I thought that’s what we- Are- I’m confused. | 我以为我们就是在玩这个 我糊涂了 |
[26:45] | There are guards listening. They sit in a bubble, and they listen. | 有警卫在听 他们坐在监控室听 |
[26:48] | I’m sure people do it all the time. | 我相信一直都有人这样做 |
[26:51] | And there’s a woman weeping next to me. | 旁边还有一个女人在哭 |
[26:54] | Okay, well, I’m just gonna go jerk off, then, | 好吧 那我就自己解决吧 |
[26:56] | for the five hundredth time today. | 今天第五百次 |
[27:00] | Oh sweetie, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[27:02] | No. It’s- it’s okay. | 不用道歉 没事 |
[27:04] | I’m, uh I’m reliving my youth. I’m fourteen again. | 我又年轻了 回到了十四岁 |
[27:08] | I know! I don’t wanna… | 我明白 我不要 |
[27:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[27:14] | I love your little boobs. | 我爱你的小咪咪 |
[27:16] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[27:28] | You’re not allowed to put stuff on the walls. | 墙上不能贴东西 |
[27:31] | Everyone has stuff on their walls. | 大家都贴了 |
[27:35] | Officer. | 警官 |
[27:37] | What’s going on? | 什么事 |
[27:38] | Tell her she got to take that ugly shit down. | 告诉她把那幅难看的东西取下来 |
[27:46] | Your kid draw that? | 你的孩子画的吗 |
[27:49] | I did. | 我画的 |
[27:51] | Sorry, I- I didn’t mean– | 抱歉 我不是故意… |
[27:52] | No, it’s okay. I kind of messed it up. | 没事 我画得不好 |
[27:55] | The eyes are too small. | 眼睛太小了 |
[27:57] | No. It’s nice. | 不 很漂亮 |
[27:58] | I mean it’s cool that you can draw. | 你会画画真是酷 |
[28:02] | It’s art. | 这是艺术 |
[28:04] | Oh, so, you’re gonna allow that shit? | 你允许她挂这种烂东西吗 |
[28:10] | She can leave it up. | 可以挂 |
[28:16] | Fine. Then I’m gonna put my pictures up of Kanye. | 我会把坎耶的照片挂起来[说唱歌手] |
[28:20] | What did you do to your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[28:21] | I had to give it to a transsexual… for a weave. | 我得给一个变性人 给别人编发 |
[28:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[28:29] | Your dad sends his love. He wanted to come, but– | 你爸向你问好 他想来的 但是 |
[28:32] | No, I get it. He doesn’t want to see me like this. | 我明白 他不想看到我这个样子 |
[28:35] | Here. They didn’t frisk me at the door. | 给你 进门时都没搜身 |
[28:38] | I mean, this could totally be a fake belly full of drugs. | 这可能是个装满毒品的假肚子 |
[28:41] | How would they ever know? | 他们又怎么会知道 |
[28:42] | I get strip-searched on the way out. | 我出去的时候会脱光搜身 |
[28:45] | Squat and cough. | 还要蹲下来咳嗽 |
[28:46] | Oh, Piper, please. | 帕波 别说这个 |
[28:48] | You didn’t touch anything in that bathroom, did you? | 你没有碰厕所的任何东西吧 |
[28:52] | Everything around here is so sticky. | 这里的东西都是粘乎乎的 |
[28:55] | But the people are much cleaner than I thought they’d be. | 但人就比想象的要干净得多 |
[29:00] | How you feeling, Pol? | 你感觉如何 波丽 |
[29:02] | Large, hostile, nothing new. | 肥胖 不爽 老样子 |
[29:05] | I am so excited for you, for all of us. | 我真为你激动 为我们大家激动 |
[29:08] | It is so smart to do this now. | 现在生孩子真是明智 |
[29:11] | I told Piper. | 我跟帕波说过了 |
[29:12] | It’s much harder to conceive when you’re in your late thirties. | 奔四时想受孕非常困难 |
[29:15] | Thanks, Mom. | 多谢了 妈 |
[29:16] | Oh, but it’s true. | 这是实话 |
[29:17] | You just don’t have a lot of time to waste. | 你能浪费的时间已经不多了 |
[29:21] | That’s exactly what I need right now- | 现在我就需要这个 |
[29:23] | a reminder of my ebbing fertility. | 提醒我的生育能力正在衰退 |
[29:29] | I’ll go get some snacks. | 我去买点零食 |
[29:35] | The whole way up, | 过来一路上 |
[29:35] | she hummed Edith Piaf songs and ate pistachios. | 她哼着皮雅芙的歌 吃着开心果 |
[29:39] | You owe me. I wanted alone time with you. | 你欠我的 我想单独见你 |
[29:43] | I have a wife. | 我有了老婆 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:45] | A prison wife. Her name is Crazy Eyes, | 监狱老婆 她叫疯眼 |
[29:48] | and she follows me everywhere. | 我走哪里她都跟着 |
[29:49] | That really happens? | 真有这种事吗 |
[29:51] | Geez. Are her eyes, like, bulgy | 老天 她的眼睛 是凸出的 |
[29:54] | or crossed or is one lid kind of droopy? What kind of crazy? | 斗鸡眼 还是一个眼睑下垂 哪种疯狂 |
[29:57] | They’re just crazy. They’re just full of crazy. | 就是疯狂 疯狂的眼神 |
[29:59] | It’s terrifying. | 很可怕 |
[30:00] | I’m- I’m afraid to tell Larry because I don’t want him to worry, | 我不敢告诉莱瑞 我不想他担心 |
[30:03] | but she’s extremely persistent. | 但她太固执了 |
[30:05] | She follows me everywhere. She threw pie for me. | 我到哪里她都跟着 为我用馅饼砸人 |
[30:10] | Did she rape you? | 她强暴了你吗 |
[30:11] | No, she didn’t rape me. | 不 她没有强暴我 |
[30:14] | But she held my hand. | 但她牵我的手 |
[30:17] | That’s kind of sweet. | 好甜蜜哦 |
[30:19] | I wish Pete would hold my hand, | 我希望皮特也能牵我的手 |
[30:20] | but he says it makes his palm sweat. | 但他说手掌会出汗 |
[30:22] | And he won’t stop laughing in birthing class. | 在生产课上他一直在笑 |
[30:24] | He was like a seventh grader. | 像个初中生一样 |
[30:25] | I just told you that I have a wife. | 我刚跟你说我有了个老婆 |
[30:27] | I heard you. That really sucks, | 我听到了 这让人不爽 |
[30:29] | but you were supposed to be my wife, Piper, remember? | 但你应该做我的生产看护 记得吗帕波 |
[30:31] | I’m kind of freaking out that you’re not gonna be there. | 你不在 我相当害怕 |
[30:35] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[30:39] | We just got this crib pad that sets off an alarm | 我们刚买了种婴儿床褥 如果婴儿停止呼吸 |
[30:41] | if the baby stops breathing, which could totally happen. | 就会发出警报 这事完全有可能 |
[30:45] | I mean, that’s a thing. | 这是个问题 |
[30:46] | And there’s a skinny bitch in my prenatal yoga. | 我的产前瑜伽课上有个瘦贱人 |
[30:48] | She’s a stick who swallowed a grapefruit. | 她这个笨蛋 居然吞了一个葡萄柚 |
[30:50] | The other day, she asked me if I was having twins. | 前几天 她问我是不是怀了双胞胎 |
[30:53] | Oh. Thank God. I’m starving. | 终于来了 我饿死了 |
[30:55] | Skittles. Did you know | 彩虹糖 你们知道吗 |
[30:57] | that inmates are not allowed to touch money in this place? | 在这里女囚不准碰钱 |
[31:00] | The guard just told me. Fascinating. | 警卫刚刚告诉我了 不可思议 |
[31:05] | So, what about the Barney’s order? | 巴尼连锁店的订单怎么样 |
[31:06] | Did you find a warehouse? | 找到仓库了吗 |
[31:07] | Well, I got a couple of sketchy bids. I haven’t had time to go look. | 收到一些粗略报价 还没时间去看 |
[31:10] | Well, that’s why we hired Mariana. | 所以我们才雇了玛丽安娜 |
[31:12] | I fired her. | 我把她炒了 |
[31:13] | She doesn’t know how to make a Word document, | 她连Word文档都不会做 |
[31:15] | and she doesn’t shave her pits. | 而且她连腋毛都不刮 |
[31:17] | Wait, but why didn’t you ask me first? | 你怎么没先问问我 |
[31:19] | That’s not fair. | 这话没道理 |
[31:22] | Oh, honey. It’s not as if we can pick up a phone and call you. | 亲爱的 又不是说我们拿起电话就能打给你 |
[31:25] | I know it’s hard, but the rest of us have to keep living our lives. | 我知道你难受 可我们还得继续过日子啊 |
[31:40] | How you doing, Red? | 还好吗 红妈 |
[31:41] | I’m missing half my zucchini. | 一半的西葫芦不见了 |
[31:43] | These girls don’t realize I’m here to provide food, not dildos. | 这些姑娘不把这里当食堂 当成假阳具店了 |
[31:46] | I’m all out of cucumbers, carrots, beets. | 总是在丢黄瓜 胡萝卜 甜菜根 |
[31:50] | God knows what they’re doing with those. | 鬼知道她们用这些做什么 |
[31:53] | Can’t hang on to anything cock-shaped. | 看到老二形状的就忍不住 |
[31:59] | Sorry. Too soon? | 抱歉 这玩笑能接受吗 |
[32:02] | A little. | 有点过 |
[32:03] | You. I don’t understand you. | 我真不理解你 |
[32:05] | I got three sons, and let me tell you, | 我有三个儿子 我告诉你 |
[32:07] | if they tried to do what you did, | 如果他们想干你干的事儿 |
[32:09] | I’d chop off their hands before I’d let them get rid of their babymakers. | 在他们剁掉子孙根前 我先剁了他们的手 |
[32:14] | I already made my baby. | 我已经生了儿子了 |
[32:17] | Listen, I need you to get something in. | 听着 你得帮我弄点东西进来 |
[32:20] | Talk to Gina. She takes my orders. You know how this goes. | 跟吉纳说去 她替我办事 你知道规矩 |
[32:23] | It’s something that’s hard to get. | 这东西不好弄进来 |
[32:25] | Estrogen pills or patches. | 雌激素药片或贴片 |
[32:27] | I don’t do drugs. | 我不碰毒品 |
[32:28] | It’s medication. | 这是药 |
[32:29] | I got rules. No drugs. | 我有规矩 不碰毒品药物 |
[32:31] | Nothing like that comes through my kitchen. | 这种东西不准进出我的厨房 |
[32:32] | Besides, even if I wanted to help you, | 再说了 就算我想帮你 |
[32:35] | I don’t have connections like that. | 我也没这样的关系 |
[32:39] | Here. Have a yam. | 给你个甘薯 |
[32:42] | My mama used ate those during her menopause. | 我妈以前更年期时就吃这个 |
[32:44] | And I’ll get you some soy, but that’s the best I can do. | 我再给你些大豆 我只能做到这些了 |
[32:50] | What if I have my own connections? | 如果我自己有关系呢 |
[32:52] | Do you not hear me? Huh? | 你还没听清楚吗 |
[32:54] | It’s not gonna happen. | 这是不可能的事 |
[32:57] | Listen, sweetheart, there’s other channels. | 听着甜心 还有其它渠道 |
[33:03] | But I really don’t think you want to go down that road. | 但我不觉得你会堕落到走这条路 |
[33:09] | You wanna go down that road, I say Jordans. | 你喜欢这种款式的 我说就选乔丹系列的 |
[33:11] | Those are cool. | 这鞋很酷 |
[33:13] | Those are gay. I like the LeBrons. | 这是同志穿的 我喜欢勒布朗系列的 |
[33:15] | You want the highs or the lows? | 你要高帮还是低帮的 |
[33:17] | Both. | 两个都要 |
[33:18] | No. Pick one, baby. | 不行 选一种 宝贝 |
[33:20] | If it were up to me, my man, I’d say the lows. | 要我说 小兄弟 低帮的好 |
[33:22] | Those Dunkmans are tight. | 灌篮者系列的最紧俏 |
[33:24] | They’re the hottest pair of kicks to drop this year. | 今年卖得最火的运动鞋 |
[33:26] | And how much? | 多少钱 |
[33:27] | Three hundred. | 三百 |
[33:29] | We’ll take ’em, right? | 我们会买 对吗 |
[33:40] | Stand up. Check’em out. You’re gonna love those shoes. | 站起来试试 你会喜欢的 |
[33:43] | Excuse me. Do you have- | 打扰下 有没有 |
[33:45] | Hey, Michael. What are you doing here? | 迈克尔 你怎么在这里 |
[33:50] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[33:52] | Hi, Pat. | 你好 派特 |
[33:53] | Shit. Uh… | 见鬼 |
[33:55] | Yeah. | 真巧 |
[33:56] | I, uh, Deborah’s doin’some shopping, so I just thought I’d– | 黛伯拉在买东西 我就想着… |
[34:00] | Did you get my letter? | 收到我的信了吗 |
[34:01] | I- I was hoping to hear from you. | 我还在等你的回音 |
[34:03] | Yeah, I was, uh– | 我只是 |
[34:06] | I’m sorry. I- I got to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[34:11] | Take care, Michael. | 保重 迈克尔 |
[34:14] | Nice kicks. | 不错的运动鞋 |
[34:19] | Sometimes it’s hard for people. Michael. | 有时候人与人相处就是这样 迈克尔 |
[34:23] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[34:24] | Yo! Sir- Ma’am. You need to pay for those. | 喂 先生 女士 你得赔钱 |
[34:30] | Attention, inmates. | 注意 女犯们 |
[34:32] | The pharmacy window will be closing at fifteen thirty hours. | 药房将在三点半关门 |
[34:37] | Hey, you wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[34:40] | Yes, Chapman. | 是的 查普曼 |
[34:44] | We do not choose roommates around here. | 在这里不准自选室友 |
[34:48] | This type of hanky-panky is against prison regulations. | 这些小动作是违反监狱条例的 |
[34:51] | I warned you about this when you first came in. | 你刚来时我就警告过你了 |
[34:54] | I do- I- I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[35:00] | Warren just informed me that you’d like to be bunked together. | 沃伦刚告诉我 你们想做室友 |
[35:06] | Warren? Who is that? | 沃伦是谁 |
[35:11] | Crazy Eyes. | 疯眼 |
[35:12] | This is not gonna fly around here, not on my watch. | 这里不允许这种事 有我就别想 |
[35:16] | Lesbian request denied. | 女同性恋的请求被驳回 |
[35:19] | Okay, wait. I had nothing to do with that. | 等等 这事和我没关系 |
[35:21] | Believe me, I- the last thing I want is to be anywhere near her. | 相信我 我最不想要的就是接近她 |
[35:24] | I’ve been trying to shake her for days. | 我已经尝试摆脱她好几天了 |
[35:26] | This didn’t come from you? | 这不是你的申请吗 |
[35:27] | No! Absolutely not! | 不 当然不是 |
[35:29] | Please don’t put me with her. | 请别让我和她住一起 |
[35:31] | Please! | 求你了 |
[35:32] | I would- I would- I would like to stay as far away from that as possible. | 我愿意有多远 离她多远 |
[35:36] | I was hoping that that was the case. | 我想着应该是这样的 |
[35:40] | She is completely nuts. | 她完全是个疯子 |
[35:43] | No, I- I know. I’ve had trouble with her before. | 我知道 以前就处理过她这个麻烦 |
[35:46] | She’s what we call a stud, | 她是我们所谓的风流种 |
[35:49] | which is very confusing for a nice girl like you | 对你这样的漂亮姑娘来说可能会困惑 |
[35:51] | because let’s be honest, | 说实话吧 |
[35:53] | she looks like a man. | 她看起来像个男人 |
[35:56] | If it were up to me, I’d take all the butch ones, | 要是我说了算 我会把这些假男人 |
[35:58] | and I’d put them in a little boys’ wing | 一起关在”小男生”号子 |
[36:00] | and I’d separate them from the general community. | 把她们和普通女人分开 |
[36:03] | Ran that up the ladder a couple of times. | 试过几次上报这种想法 |
[36:06] | Got not traction at all. | 上头完全不感兴趣 |
[36:09] | My advice, | 我建议 |
[36:13] | let her down easy. | 慢慢让她死心 |
[36:15] | She’s volatile, that one. | 这种人反复无常 |
[36:17] | She was removed from the puppy program. | 小狗训练项目都不要她 |
[36:22] | Lesbians can be very dangerous. | 女同是危险人物 |
[36:28] | It’s the testosterone. | 睾丸素的关系 |
[36:31] | They took my moisturizer, guys. | 他们拿走了我的润肤膏 |
[36:33] | I had to walk through the airport barefoot. | 我得光脚走出机场 |
[36:36] | I mean, if Bush fucking wins again, we’re all moving to Berlin. | 如果布什又当选总统了 我们就搬去柏林 |
[36:44] | Hey, you. Laura Ingalls Wilder. | 喂 萝拉·英格斯·怀德 |
[36:48] | We’re skipping America before the apocalypse. Want to come? | 我们要在世界毁灭日前离开美国 你要来吗 |
[36:51] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[36:53] | What can I get for you? | 需要什么 |
[36:55] | Oh, hi. I was wondering if you’re hiring. | 你好 请问这里请人吗 |
[36:58] | No, sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[36:59] | Well, can I leave this with you? | 简历可以留下吗 |
[37:00] | Honestly, it’s just gonna end up in a drawer somewhere. So… | 说实话 也就是扔进抽屉里 |
[37:05] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 算了 |
[37:12] | Can I have a margarita then? | 给我一杯玛格丽塔好吗 |
[37:14] | That, I can do for you. | 这个没问题 |
[37:19] | Go. Go. Go! | 上吧 |
[37:24] | It’s a little cold out for a margarita, don’t you think? | 这天气喝玛格丽塔有些冷吧 你不觉得吗 |
[37:29] | Let’s see this. | 看看 |
[37:32] | Steve’s Greek Cuisine. | 史蒂夫希腊高级美食 |
[37:34] | Le Grand Fromage? Bullshit, bullshit. | 格兰特干酪 全是胡编乱造 |
[37:37] | You need a lesson in fudging a resume. | 你得学习如何写假简历 |
[37:39] | Do you work here? | 你在这里工作吗 |
[37:40] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[37:43] | Manager, Polly Harper. | 经理 波丽·哈珀 |
[37:46] | No one named Polly Harper gets put in charge. | 叫这个名字的人不可能当头儿 |
[37:48] | Who is that really? | 这人到底是谁 |
[37:49] | My friend. | 我朋友 |
[37:53] | You’ve never waited a fucking table in your life, have you? | 你这辈子从未当过服务员 对吗 |
[37:57] | No. | 没有 |
[38:01] | So, Piper Chapman, | 帕波·查普曼 |
[38:04] | a Smith grad with “excellent listening skills. | 史密斯大学毕业 善于倾听 |
[38:07] | Passionate about making diners feel good.” | 热衷于令就餐者感觉良好 |
[38:10] | Mm, that sounds kind of dirty. Keep them coming. | 这句有点色 继续上酒 |
[38:14] | “Safe, clean, and careful when handling food and drink.” | 上菜与端酒水时 安全干净且细致 |
[38:18] | Gosh. | 我的天 |
[38:19] | I like that in a woman. | 我喜欢这样子的女人 |
[38:24] | What else do I need to know about you? | 你还有什么优点我需要知道的 |
[38:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:29] | My name is Alex. | 我叫艾丽克斯 |
[38:33] | What do you do, Alex? | 你是做什么的 艾丽克斯 |
[38:37] | Besides make fun of strangers in bars. | 除了在酒吧调戏陌生人之外 |
[38:39] | I work for an international drug cartel. | 我为国际贩毒集团工作 |
[38:46] | Oh, come on. You’re telling me you don’t get lonely out here | 得了吧 你是说你在这里不寂寞吗 |
[38:49] | in the middle of nowhere? | 这么荒凉的地方 |
[38:51] | No. I’m not into people. I’m more into beans. | 我不喜欢与人交往 我更喜欢豆类 |
[38:55] | Did you see my long beans? They’re going off. | 你看到我的豆角了吗 长得不错 |
[38:59] | And my banjo. | 还有班卓琴 |
[39:01] | Those are my friends, my beans and my banjo. | 它们是我的朋友 豆类和班卓琴 |
[39:05] | And I’m banging this underwater welder. | 而且我和一个水下焊接工在做炮友 |
[39:09] | You got to have hobbies. | 得有些爱好才行啊 |
[39:11] | What about you? What’s happening with the writing? No gigs? | 你呢 写作顺利吗 没活儿吗 |
[39:15] | Been a little distracted. | 有些心烦意乱 |
[39:16] | Maybe you heard. My fiancee’s in prison. | 也许你听说了 我的未婚妻在监狱里 |
[39:19] | Oh. Hey. When you visit, do you get to, uh… | 你去看望她时 有没有… |
[39:25] | No. They don’t allow conjugals in federal. | 没有 联邦监狱不允许夫妻行为 |
[39:28] | It’s a lot of me, myself, and I. | 我自己解决了很多次 |
[39:31] | Bummer. | 真不爽 |
[39:33] | You- you got to try edging, man. | 你应该试试”擦边机” |
[39:34] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[39:36] | It’s where you- you jerk off, okay, | 你自己打飞机时 |
[39:40] | right to the point of orgasm | 在快达到高潮的时候 |
[39:44] | and then stop. | 停下来 |
[39:46] | And you do this because? | 这样做的原因是什么 |
[39:48] | Because your jizz is your power, man. It’s spiritual. | 因为精液是你的能量源 你的精神气儿 |
[39:50] | It keeps your chi inside, | 令气保留在体内 |
[39:51] | especially if you got writer’s block. | 尤其是你文思枯竭的时候 |
[39:54] | You got to walk right up to that line, bro, | 兄弟 你就得在达到高潮前的一刻 |
[39:57] | and not cross it. | 停下来 |
[39:59] | And this is something you do? | 你这样做吗 |
[40:00] | Yeah. The welder chick taught me. | 对 那个焊接小妞告诉我的 |
[40:01] | See, you got to, um- you got to grab right underneath your balls, | 你得抓住你的蛋下面 |
[40:06] | like right here. You really got to get up right up in there. | 就在这里 你得把这里抓起来 |
[40:08] | Okay, yeah. | 别碰 |
[40:09] | And it creates, like, a whole body thing, | 能产生全身的兴奋感 |
[40:11] | kind of like a female orgasm. | 有点像女性高潮 |
[40:13] | You know, most dudes, they don’t know what women got. | 大多数男人 不知道女人的感觉 |
[40:14] | But trust me, bro. It is way, way better. | 相信我 兄弟 比男人的高潮爽多了 |
[40:20] | A lot of creative people do it. | 许多有创造力的人都这么做 |
[40:23] | In fact, they say that John Lennon | 事实上 他们说约翰·列侬 |
[40:24] | wrote Imagine | 写出《想象》这首歌 |
[40:27] | right at that sweet spot. | 就是在这样爽过之后 |
[40:35] | Fifteen months. | 十五个月 |
[40:38] | Whoa. That’s a long time to wait, | 要等很长时间啊 |
[40:41] | even if it is for my sister. | 就算是我自家妹子 |
[40:42] | How about we don’t talk about sex with your sister? | 还是别说我和你妹上床的事了 |
[40:44] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[40:49] | Did you see this coming? | 你料到有这种事吗 |
[40:50] | With Piper? | 帕波的事吗 |
[40:52] | Eh, no, not jail, but something, yeah. | 没料到坐牢 不过其它事有可能 |
[40:59] | I mean, she wants to feel like she’s different. | 她希望感觉自己与众不同 |
[41:03] | Likes the whole “I’m risky” thing. | 她喜欢冒险 |
[41:07] | My sister’s a complicated cat. | 我妹是个挺复杂的小妞 |
[41:11] | So I’m learning. | 我知道了 |
[41:14] | Not like my parents ever saw it. | 我父母没想到会这样 |
[41:16] | Between “Perfect Piper,” and “Doctor Danny,” | 家里有个完美帕波和医生丹尼 |
[41:19] | they met their quality-parenting quota. | 他们已经达到优质父母的标准了 |
[41:21] | But, like, I was free to smoke a bowl | 而我就可以随便抽大麻 |
[41:24] | and fuck off for the rest of my life with nobody ever bothering me. | 这辈子无所事事 也没人会管我 |
[41:27] | Now my mom’s talking about coming up here to visit, | 现在我妈居然说要来看我 |
[41:31] | putting me in the Christmas letter. | 在圣诞信中提到我 |
[41:33] | Suddenly, I’m “Creative Cal.” | 突然一下子 我成了创造力卡尔 |
[41:37] | It’s fucked up. | 真他妈的完了 |
[41:42] | Piper going to jail might be, like, | 帕波进监狱有可能是 |
[41:43] | the worst thing that has ever happened to me. | 我这辈子碰到的最倒霉的一件事 |
[41:57] | Sophia. I got you a present. | 索菲娅 我有礼物给你 |
[42:00] | It’s powder foundation in medium dark. | 这是中度深色的粉底 |
[42:02] | I had to guess. I hope it’s all right. | 我猜你用这个 希望是对的 |
[42:05] | Honey, it’s perfect. | 亲爱的 太完美了 |
[42:06] | That’s real sweet of you. Thank you. | 你真好 谢谢 |
[42:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[42:15] | I got commissary. | 我可以在物资部买东西了 |
[42:17] | Look whose ship finally came in. | 看来你的钱终于寄到了 |
[42:19] | Here. This is payback for all the stuff you gave me. | 给 还你送我的那些东西 |
[42:24] | And, Nicky, here’s your cup. | 妮琪 这是你的杯子 |
[42:29] | And, um, Nivea. That’s interest. | 妮维雅 算是利息吧 |
[42:33] | What else you got, kid? I’ll take that face wash. | 还有什么 孩子 洗面奶归我了 |
[42:35] | Don’t be a commissary ho, DeMarco. | 别看到有好东西就这么贱 德玛克 |
[42:37] | And these. Ah! It’s like Christmas. | 这个 真像圣诞节啊 |
[42:42] | Yo, P. Heads up. You got a visitor. | 小帕 注意了 你有访客 |
[42:46] | Hello, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[42:49] | Can I talk to you? | 我跟你谈谈好吗 |
[42:58] | Listen, Suzanne, | 听我说 苏珊娜 |
[43:02] | I, um, | 我 |
[43:04] | I know that you like me. | 我知道你喜欢我 |
[43:05] | I don’t just like you, Piper. | 我可不仅是喜欢你 帕波 |
[43:08] | I got feelings, | 我有感觉 |
[43:11] | love feelings. | 爱的感觉 |
[43:14] | Yeah, I- I got that. | 我知道 |
[43:18] | Um, you know, maybe I was unclear, | 也许我说得不够清楚 |
[43:20] | and I’m sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, | 如果让你误会我很抱歉 |
[43:24] | but I cannot be your wife. | 我不能做你的老婆 |
[43:31] | I’ve already promised to be someone else’s wife. | 我已经答应做别人的老婆了 |
[43:34] | Larry, whom I love very much. | 莱瑞 我非常爱他 |
[43:37] | And I’m just not interested in anybody else. | 我不会喜欢其他人的 |
[43:40] | This is nothing personal. | 不是针对你 |
[43:43] | But you and I… not gonna happen. | 但我们之间 不可能有戏 |
[43:52] | I feel you. | 知道了 |
[44:01] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[44:03] | He won’t come. I tried. | 他不愿意来 我劝过了 |
[44:06] | They let him pitch Friday. | 学校让他周五做了投手 |
[44:09] | This big game against Castle Hill. They won. | 对城堡山学校的大比赛 他们赢了 |
[44:12] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[44:16] | You look like shit. What’s wrong? | 你的样子糟透了 出什么事了 |
[44:19] | They took me off my hormones. | 他们停了我的激素药 |
[44:21] | What? Why? | 怎么会这样 为什么 |
[44:23] | They’re saying it’s liver damage. | 他们说出现了肝损伤 |
[44:24] | It’s bullshit. They just don’t want to be liable. | 这是屁话 他们不想有事担责任 |
[44:27] | Oh. I’m sorry, baby. | 太遗憾了 宝贝 |
[44:29] | I’m losing my shit, Crystal. | 我快不行了 克里斯托 |
[44:31] | I didn’t want to have to ask you, | 我也不想麻烦你 |
[44:34] | but I don’t know what else to do. | 但我不知道还能求谁 |
[44:40] | I need you to sneak them in. | 我需要你帮我偷运进来 |
[44:46] | How? | 怎么做 |
[44:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[44:51] | Want me to shove them up my ass, take them out in the bathroom? | 要我塞屁股里带进来 在厕所里拉出来 |
[44:53] | Then what? Put them in my mouth so I can kiss you? | 然后怎样 放我嘴里 亲你时喂你吗 |
[44:56] | Have you lost your fucking mind? | 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[44:58] | It’s crazy, I know. | 我知道这事太疯狂了 |
[45:00] | You want me to get locked up, too? Oh, that’s perfect. | 你要我也被关起来 这下可好 |
[45:02] | Then, Michael can go live with my mother, | 迈克尔去跟我妈住 |
[45:04] | who won’t speak to me anymore at all. | 我妈这辈子都不会认我了 |
[45:07] | But you, well, you’ll have your smooth skin and your lady curves, | 你呢 继续保持光滑皮肤前凸后翘 |
[45:12] | so it’ll all be worth it. | 怎么做都值得 |
[45:13] | I shouldn’t have asked. I’m sorry. | 我不应该求你的 对不起 |
[45:17] | I’m working two jobs. | 我做两份工作 |
[45:19] | I’m trying to raise our son. | 我尽力养大我们的儿子 |
[45:22] | You know they’re trying to seize the house? | 你知道他们要没收房子吗 |
[45:24] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这么做 |
[45:25] | I never paid any of our bills with those stolen credit cards. | 家里的账单 我从未用偷来的信用卡付过 |
[45:29] | I can’t even show my face in church anymore. | 我都没脸再去教堂了 |
[45:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:32] | How fucking selfish can you be? | 你他妈的到底有多自私 |
[45:36] | Crystal, if they take this away from me, | 克里斯托 如果他们停掉激素药 |
[45:40] | this will all have been for nothing. | 我的一切辛苦就白费了 |
[45:49] | I married a man named Marcus. | 我嫁给一个叫马库斯的男人 |
[45:53] | I cry for him all the time. | 我总是为他哭泣 |
[45:58] | But I stayed and I supported you | 但我还是留下来支持你 |
[46:01] | because I could see how much pain you were in. | 因为我明白你有多痛苦 |
[46:05] | I know it was saving your life. | 我知道这样做你才能活下去 |
[46:07] | It was. | 是的 |
[46:08] | I figured better my kid had two moms than a dead dad, right? | 我觉得孩子有两个妈妈 总比爸爸死了强 |
[46:13] | At least he’d be around. | 至少爸爸还在身边 |
[46:16] | Which is more than my father was. | 比我父亲强多了 |
[46:20] | At least he’d be at his baseball games, | 至少他可以去看儿子的棒球赛 |
[46:21] | even if it was in a dress. | 哪怕是穿着裙子去 |
[46:26] | So, I put up with you becoming a woman, | 我忍受你变成了女人 |
[46:28] | but I never signed on for a life with a criminal. | 但我没有签字将一辈子卖给罪犯 |
[46:33] | I’m gonna get my shit together. | 我会重新振作的 |
[46:35] | I promise. I’m gonna make it up to you. | 我发誓 我会补偿你的 |
[46:39] | Oh, you want to make it up to me? | 你想补偿我吗 |
[46:41] | Do your time. | 好好服刑 |
[46:44] | Get the fuck out of here so you can be a father to your son. | 离开这里 这样才能做你儿子的父亲 |
[46:51] | Man up. | 有个男人样 |
[46:59] | What the fuck is this? | 这是他妈的什么东西 |
[47:00] | We’re reassigning you. Get your things. | 重新分配你的床铺 拿好东西 |
[47:04] | You’re fucking kidding me. | 他妈的开什么玩笑 |
[47:06] | You had me moved? | 你把姐赶走了 |
[47:10] | Who’s running this place? Not you. | 这地方谁说了算 不是你 |
[47:13] | Shut your mouth and get your things. | 闭嘴拿好东西 |
[47:17] | Watch yourself, little girl. | 小心点 小姑娘 |
[47:19] | This is not America. | 这里不是美国 |
[47:22] | This is The Litch, and I’ve been here a long while. | 这是利奇监狱 我在这里待了很久了 |
[48:11] | I’m in here at five just about every day. | 我差不多每天五点来这里 |
[48:13] | You don’t like it, avoid it. | 不想见就避开 |
[48:20] | You named me. | 你出卖了我 |
[48:22] | What? | 什么 |
[48:23] | You didn’t have to take me down with you. | 你没必要拉我和你一起死 |
[48:24] | Is that what all this is about? You think I turned you in? | 就是因为这个吗 你觉得是我出卖你的吗 |
[48:28] | You haven’t seen me in five years. | 你五年没见我了 |
[48:31] | You had no idea what was going on with me. | 你不知道我的生活发生了什么变化 |
[48:33] | I am a different person. I was building a life. | 我现在不同了 我有了新生活 |
[48:36] | Oh, well, hooray for you. It wasn’t me, Piper. | 为你欢呼 不是我 帕波 |
[48:39] | Bullshit. You never, ever forgave me for leaving. | 放屁 你从未原谅我离开你 |
[48:42] | Thirteen people were indicted. | 被起诉的有十三个人 |
[48:43] | You met all of them. We traveled together. | 你全认识 我们一起旅行过 |
[48:45] | I know it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[48:46] | No, it wasn’t. And fuck you for thinking it was. | 不是我 你这样想真该死 |
[48:50] | Right, what did they give you? | 他们给你什么好处 |
[48:51] | Time off for every innocent person that you threw under the bus? | 每拉一个无辜的人背黑锅 就少点刑期吗 |
[48:54] | Innocent? That is fucking hilarious. | 无辜 真他妈的好笑 |
[48:57] | You carried that bag. | 你运送了钱袋 |
[48:59] | No one had a gun to your head. | 没人拿枪指着你的脑门 |
[49:00] | Your fiance might buy this bullshit, | 你未婚夫可能信你的鬼话 |
[49:03] | but I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[49:06] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[49:09] | And there were no complaints when I took you all over the world. | 我带你转遍世界时你可没抱怨过 |
[49:12] | But the second shit got real — | 但一旦出了事 |
[49:14] | You put me in danger. | 你让我有危险 |
[49:15] | You loved it. | 你喜欢 |
[49:19] | You were just this boring little girl from Connecticut | 你是来自康涅狄格州的无聊小女生 |
[49:23] | who wanted to feel special and bad. | 想感受做特别的坏女生的感觉 |
[49:25] | Don’t turn this around on me. | 别把矛头指向我 |
[49:26] | I didn’t name you. | 我没有出卖你 |
[49:29] | And, yeah, maybe I never forgave you for leaving | 也许我从未原谅你离开我 |
[49:33] | because you broke my fucking heart. | 因为你伤透了我的心 |
[49:36] | And maybe I’ve done a lot of fucked-up things in my life, | 也许我这辈子做过不少坏事 |
[49:39] | but I have never lied to you… ever. | 但我从未骗过你 从没有 |
[49:56] | I’m stuck. | 我卡住了 |
[49:58] | I think my necklace is caught on my shirt or in my hair | 我想项链卡住了衣服或是头发 |
[50:01] | or maybe both. | 也许都卡住了 |
[50:04] | Do you want me– | 你要我… |
[50:06] | Yeah. | 麻烦你 |
[50:09] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[50:10] | Don’t look at my belly. | 别看我的小肚子 |
[50:12] | There. You’re free. | 好了 解开了 |
[50:17] | Yeah, right. | 是的 |
[50:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
[50:33] | Hey, baby. It’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[50:34] | Hey. How, uh, how was the visit with your mom? | 和你妈妈见面的情况如何 |
[50:38] | Listen, Larry, I need you to do something for me, | 莱瑞 我有事要麻烦你 |
[50:40] | and I don’t want to talk about it. | 但我不想解释原因 |
[50:41] | I need you to find out if Alex Vause | 你帮我调查艾丽克斯·沃斯 |
[50:43] | named me at her trial. | 是否在庭审时出卖了我 |
[50:44] | But wait. My- my dad said the, | 慢着 我爸说 |
[50:46] | uh, testimony was sealed. Why the sudden interest? | 证词已经封档了 怎么突然想查 |
[50:50] | I don’t know. It’s just eating at me. | 不知道 放不下这件事 |
[50:52] | I got a lot of time on my hands. | 我又很闲 |
[50:54] | Please, Larry, there’s got to be a way. | 求你了 莱瑞 肯定有办法 |
[50:56] | Will you talk to him? | 你会跟你父亲说吗 |
[50:58] | Her name is Alex Vause — | 她叫艾丽克斯·沃斯 |
[51:00] | V-A-U-S-E. | 拼写是VAUSE |
[51:03] | This is really important to me. | 这对我来说非常重要 |
[51:04] | Yeah, o-okay. But, um– | 好的 但是 |
[51:06] | And I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想解释原因 |
[51:10] | And my mother told me that my eggs are getting old. | 我妈跟我说我的卵子越来越老 |
[51:17] | Chapman, get your things together. | 查普曼 收拾东西 |
[51:18] | You’ve moving down to B dorm, cube eighteen. | 搬去B宿舍 18号隔间 |
[51:22] | That’s the ghetto. | 那是黑人区 |
[51:24] | What? | 什么 |
[51:27] | They got you in the ghetto. Good luck, Chapman. | 他们让你住黑人区 祝你好运 查普曼 |
[51:30] | You’re gonna need it. | 你需要好运 |
[52:18] | That’s your bed. These are your hooks. | 这是你的床 那是你的挂钩 |
[52:22] | I am nobody’s cleaning lady, | 我可不做别人的清洁大婶 |
[52:24] | and I make honor cube every week. | 每周我这里都是荣誉隔间 |
[52:26] | So, you do your part and then some. | 你自己的事自己做好 还有 |
[52:29] | My floor’s my pride, so no shoes. | 干净的地板是我的骄傲 不准穿鞋 |
[52:33] | Leave them out before you step in. | 进来时脱在外面 |
[52:35] | And I see that nonsense go down in the cafeteria. | 我看到了食堂里的那出闹剧 |
[52:38] | I don’t care if you’re gay or what, | 我才不管你是不是女同 |
[52:40] | but you bring any drama in here and we’ll have trouble. | 你在这里演言情剧 我们就会有麻烦 |
[52:44] | I don’t tolerate foolishness in my bunk. Understand? | 我不会容忍我的号子里有这种蠢事 明白吗 |
[52:57] | The following inmates have prescriptions waiting in the infirmary. | 以下有医生处方的犯人在医务室等候 |
[53:13] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[53:14] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 |
[53:15] | – Anything you say or do – What’s happening? | -你所说或所做的 -出什么事了 |
[53:17] | can be held against you in a court of law | 将成为呈堂证供 |
[53:19] | – You have the right to an attorney. – What did you do? | -你有权请律师 -你做了什么 |
[53:20] | If you can’t afford an attorney, | 如果你请不起律师 |
[53:21] | one will be appointed for you. | 法庭将为你指派 |
[53:23] | Do you understand these rights as I just read them to you? | 你明白我刚才宣读的权利吗 |
[53:27] | Y- yes. | 明白 |
[53:29] | With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me? | 明白了这些权利 有话对我说吗 |
[53:38] | No. | 没有 |
[53:48] | Hey, Burset. | 伯赛特 |
[54:00] | I heard you’ve been looking for something. | 我听说你想要弄东西进来 |
[54:04] | Change your mind about that Egg McMuffin? | 改变主意想试试烟肉蛋汉堡吗 |
[54:08] | You got the wrong girl. | 我不是那种女人 |