时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Don’t crowd, and do not, under any circumstances, | 不要拥挤 无论如何都别 |
[01:27] | sneeze on me. | 朝我打喷嚏 |
[01:29] | I will write you up if you sneeze, | 如果你打喷嚏或者用其它方式 |
[01:31] | or if you, in any way, get me moist with your fluids. | 把细菌传给我 我会告你 |
[01:35] | Please, step back, there’s plenty for everyone | 请退后 药品足够给每一个人 |
[01:38] | till we run out. | 当然用光另说 |
[01:41] | Okay, I need to make sure you swallowed that. | 好了 我得确保你吞下去 |
[01:43] | Op… Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:50] | I got mad control over my epiglottis. | 我的会厌可是吞吐自如哦 |
[02:36] | Here. | 给你 |
[02:39] | Trust me. Have you been out there? | 相信我 你出去看过情况吧 |
[02:55] | I look like Michael Jackson. | 我看着像是迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[02:57] | No, I… | 不 我想 |
[02:59] | I think you’ve got the wrong skin tone. | 我想你的肤色不对 |
[03:02] | I look like Michael Jackson. | 我才像是迈克尔·杰克逊 |
[03:27] | Well, if it isn’t Litchfield’s biggest celebrity. | 如果你这都不算是利奇菲尔德的大名人 |
[03:31] | I don’t know what that means. | 我不知道你是什么意思 |
[03:32] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[03:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m just trying to stay healthy. | 抱歉 我只是想保持身体健康 |
[03:37] | Boyfriend wrote quite the article about you. | 你的情郎写了关于你的文章 |
[03:41] | Larry? | 莱瑞吗 |
[03:44] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God, is that the Times? | 我的天 那是时代周刊吗 |
[03:48] | Yep. | 是的 |
[03:50] | He’s in the Times? | 他上时代周刊了吗 |
[03:52] | What did he say? | 他写了些什么 |
[03:53] | He went on and on about your enchanting little love story. | 他滔滔不绝地说着关于你的动人爱情故事 |
[03:57] | May I read it? | 我能看一下吗 |
[03:58] | I mean, I can wait until you’re done, obviously. | 当然是等你看完的前提下 |
[04:00] | I had no idea that he would actually make it in there. | 我真想不到他居然能真的成功了 |
[04:04] | Looks like I’ve already thrown mine away. | 看来我已经把我的报纸给扔了 |
[04:15] | Too much coffee irritates the stomach lining. | 喝太多咖啡会刺激胃粘膜 |
[04:19] | Trying to cut down. | 我在戒咖啡 |
[04:28] | Inmate! Out of the trash! | 犯人 离开垃圾箱 |
[04:30] | – But I just need to get… – Out! | -我只是想要 -离开 |
[04:40] | Hey, there, baby bump. | 这位大肚子 |
[04:41] | I can’t give you the cold medicine, | 我不能给你感冒药 |
[04:43] | but I have got some menthol cough drops. | 但我能给你一些薄荷止咳糖浆 |
[04:46] | Crap. They’re somewhere in here. | 该死 在哪来着 |
[04:49] | I don’t have a cold. | 我没有感冒 |
[04:51] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[04:52] | That’s good. Is your back hurting again? | 那就好 是你的背又疼了吗 |
[04:58] | I’m in labor. | 我要生了 |
[05:00] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[05:23] | Morning, Red. | 早上好 红妈 |
[05:26] | If you’re here to ransack my kitchen again, go ahead. | 如果你又想来搜查我的厨房 请便吧 |
[05:29] | The shelves could use a little dusting. | 这样架子上的灰尘还能少点 |
[05:34] | I’m here to do you a favor. | 我来这你要帮你忙 |
[05:37] | No, thanks. | 不 多谢了 |
[05:41] | One of your little adopted daughters | 你的其中一个养女 |
[05:44] | woke up in full-tilt withdrawal this morning. | 今早醒来出现了戒断的失控症状 |
[05:50] | Withdrawal from what? | 戒断什么 |
[05:54] | My girls are clean. | 我的孩子们不碰毒 |
[05:57] | Well, I guess this one slipped in the mud. | 那我猜有一个不慎失足了 |
[06:00] | Now that her supply’s been compromised, | 现在她已经断供了 |
[06:04] | little Tricia’s got a mean old case of the detox blues. | 小崔希娅必须忍受痛苦的戒毒治疗 |
[06:09] | Then it’s your fault. | 那这就是你的责任了 |
[06:10] | Your mess. You deal with it. | 你的麻烦 你自己搞定 |
[06:14] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[06:16] | you do not want to see how I would deal with it. | 你不会愿意看到我的处理方式 |
[06:21] | Now, the prison doesn’t need | 听好了 监狱不想有 |
[06:23] | a case of the junkie jitters on record, | 吸毒人员毒瘾发作的情况记录在案 |
[06:25] | and I’m pretty sure that you don’t want | 我也很肯定你不想别人 |
[06:28] | people thinking you’ve been a bad mommy. | 觉得你是个坏妈妈 |
[06:31] | So you’re gonna walk her through it. | 所以 你得帮她走出困境 |
[06:38] | Quietly. | 悄悄的 |
[06:44] | This whole time, you’ve been giving it to her. | 这段时间 是你一直在给她货 |
[06:48] | Really, Red? | 真的吗 红妈 |
[06:51] | At a time like this, does that matter? | 在这时候 说这个还有意义吗 |
[06:59] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理好的 |
[07:14] | I have eighty crates of tomatoes rotting | 我有八十箱西红柿 |
[07:17] | in a Bensonhurst warehouse. | 在本森赫斯特的仓库慢慢腐烂 |
[07:20] | Eighty. | 整整八十箱 |
[07:22] | I lower prices, our competition lowers prices. | 我降价 对手比我降得更厉害 |
[07:25] | And like this, | 就因为这样 |
[07:26] | Neptune has lost three restaurants in three weeks. | 尼普顿三周内已经失去了三个餐馆客户 |
[07:30] | The men who run these restaurants, | 那些开餐馆的人 |
[07:31] | maybe we meet with them, maybe you | 或许我们能和他们见面 |
[07:32] | make deal to bid the lowest. | 或许可以以最低的报价成交 |
[07:33] | It’s not about the prices, it’s about the books. | 这无关价格 重要的是帐簿 |
[07:37] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:38] | We have to move product regularly. | 我们得定期运送产品 |
[07:40] | Then, and only then, we can explain other income. | 只有这样我们才能解释其他收入 |
[07:43] | Maybe you’re not thinking big enough. | 或许你的野心还不够大 |
[07:47] | Restaurants come and go, yes? | 餐馆开了又关 不是吗 |
[07:50] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[07:52] | Every week, we almost close. | 每周我们几乎都面临倒闭 |
[07:54] | But not schools. Not hospitals. | 但学校和医院不会 |
[07:56] | Galina… | 加丽娜 |
[07:58] | All I’m saying is, | 我要说的就是 |
[07:59] | you get something big, something steady, | 你得找个大客户 稳定的客户 |
[08:02] | like the Italians have with the garbage, | 就像意大利人做垃圾生意一样 |
[08:05] | then you’re not out chasing bids. | 那你就不用出去追着投标了 |
[08:08] | My father, he sold candy out of a box. | 我的老爹 他要卖光一箱子的糖果 |
[08:12] | Every day, up and down the street. | 每天在街上来来回回地走 |
[08:14] | He walked so much he wore holes in his shoes. | 他也因为走太多路把鞋穿破了 |
[08:17] | Until one day, he passed by an army base, | 直到有一天 他正巧在大兵用完午餐后 |
[08:19] | right after the soldiers’ lunchtime. | 路过陆军基地 |
[08:22] | And he realized that all he had to do | 他意识到他要做的就是 |
[08:24] | was stand there and open his box. | 站在那 打开箱子 |
[08:27] | He sold out in minutes. | 他几分钟就把糖卖光了 |
[08:30] | So he did it again, day after day. | 于是他这样日复一日 |
[08:33] | There were always soldiers, | 那里永远都有大兵驻扎 |
[08:35] | there was always lunch, | 永远都会在中午开饭 |
[08:36] | and they always wanted candy bars. | 他们也总是想买糖吃 |
[08:39] | No more holes in his shoes. | 于是他的鞋子上就不再有洞了 |
[08:45] | I need more cream. | 我要再来点奶油 |
[08:47] | Of course, honey. | 没问题 亲爱的 |
[09:08] | Got enough, bro? | 拿够了么 兄弟 |
[09:10] | I wrote something in here. Uh, a column. | 我在报纸上发表了一些东西 一个专栏 |
[09:13] | Look. Look, look. | 瞧这 瞧这 瞧这 |
[09:16] | See that? That’s me. | 看见了么 那是我 |
[09:19] | – I’m a writer. – No shit. | -我是个作家 -不会吧 |
[09:21] | Yeah. | 千真万确 |
[09:22] | Arturo! | 阿图罗 |
[09:25] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[09:26] | Dude right here’s in the paper. | 这老兄上了报纸 |
[09:29] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[09:30] | Check it. Says he wrote a column! | 看看这 据说他写了个专栏 |
[09:32] | For real? Yo, that’s sick, son! | 真的吗 那太屌了 伙计 |
[09:36] | It is? | 是吗 |
[09:37] | Someday you’re gonna write the whole paper, bro. | 总有一天你会有整个版面的文章 兄弟 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 借你吉言 |
[09:44] | Yo, you on Facebook? | 嘿 你上脸书吗 |
[10:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:05] | Hello? | 你好 |
[10:06] | An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison | 利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的一个囚犯 |
[10:08] | is attempting to contact you. | 尝试联系你 |
[10:09] | To accept this call, please press one. | 接入电话 请按一 |
[10:12] | – Hey. – Larry? | -喂 -莱瑞 |
[10:14] | I’ve got great news. | 我有重大消息 |
[10:15] | Hi! I know. | 我知道 |
[10:16] | You know? | 你知道了吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, your article came out today. | 没错 你的文章今天出版了 |
[10:19] | Isn’t it great? | 是不是很棒 |
[10:20] | I mean, I wasn’t expecting it, | 我并没有料到 |
[10:22] | but I got the call last night. | 但我昨晚接到了电话 |
[10:24] | So, apparently they pulled Randy’s story | 显然他们把兰迪的稿子给撤了 |
[10:26] | about, uh, the surge in home breweries in Brooklyn | 他稿子写的是”布鲁克林家庭式酿酒厂激增” |
[10:28] | because The New Yorker is running one | 由于《纽约客》用了一篇 |
[10:30] | on the surge in home wineries in Brooklyn. | “布鲁克林家庭式酒庄激增”的文章 |
[10:32] | So they ran mine instead. | 所以他们就用了我的稿子 |
[10:33] | That’s great, honey. | 那太棒了 亲爱的 |
[10:34] | I know. Everyone’s been so positive. | 我知道 大家都对我很肯定 |
[10:36] | My high school English teacher called my parents. | 我的高中英语老师打电话给我爸妈 |
[10:39] | Your brother, he sent me a picture text of a thumbs up. | 你哥哥发了一个表扬的彩信给我 |
[10:42] | Can you read it to me? | 你能读给我听吗 |
[10:44] | Want me to read it? I am going to read it. | 你想听我读吗 我读给你听 |
[10:47] | “One Sentence, Two Prisoners.” | “一次判决 两个囚徒” |
[10:50] | That sounds like “Two Girls, One Cup.” | 那听起来像是”两女一杯” |
[10:52] | No, it doesn’t. This is one, two, not two, one. | 不 才不是 这是一二 不是二一 |
[10:55] | And no one is shitting in any cup, okay? | 而且没人在杯子中拉屎好么 |
[10:57] | I left that part out. Your secret is safe. | 我把那部分删了 你的秘密很安全 |
[11:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:02] | Oh, hold on. Another one. | 等等 又来了一封邮件 |
[11:04] | Let’s see what it says. It’s from Pete. | 是皮特发来的 看看他说了什么 |
[11:10] | Porn. He just… He sent porn. | 黄图 他只是给我发了张黄图 |
[11:17] | What is that? Is that porn? | 那是什么声音 黄片么 |
[11:21] | Oh, Maria might be in labor. | 玛丽亚可能要生了 |
[11:23] | What? | 啥 |
[11:24] | Could you google symptoms of labor? | 你能谷歌一下临产的症状吗 |
[11:26] | They’re running bets. | 她们开了一个盘口 |
[11:28] | If I guess closest to the birth time, | 如果我猜的产子时间最接近 |
[11:30] | I could win a Twix. | 就能赢一条特趣 |
[11:32] | I want to make an educated guess. | 所以我要做出科学的推测 |
[11:34] | Isn’t there a doctor in there? | 那里就没有个医生吗 |
[11:36] | There’s a nurse. | 有个护士 |
[11:36] | He says that she’s gotta wait till her contractions | 他说只有当她的宫缩间隔 |
[11:38] | are less than a minute apart to go to the hospital. | 小于一分钟 她才能去医院 |
[11:41] | That’s cutting it pretty close. | 他还卡得真是严格啊 |
[11:42] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我找到了 |
[11:44] | Okay, if her cervix has softened, | 如果她的子宫颈变软了 |
[11:45] | she’s definitely in labor. | 那一定就要生了 |
[11:47] | Larry, how am I supposed to tell if her cervix is soft? | 莱瑞 我怎么能知道她的子宫颈变软了 |
[11:50] | Oh, wait. Crowning. Let’s look at crowning. | 等等 露顶 让我看一下露顶 |
[11:53] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我勒个去 |
[11:55] | Yeah. | 猜到了 |
[11:57] | I’ll definitely send that to Pete. | 我一定要把那图片发给皮特 |
[11:59] | Speaking of whom, he is taking me out for a drink tonight. | 说到皮特 他今晚要带我出去喝东西 |
[12:02] | Uh, Polly, too. And some other people. To, uh, celebrate. | 还有波丽和其他一些人 一起庆祝一下 |
[12:07] | Sounds like fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[12:11] | Who else is going? | 还有谁一起去 |
[12:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:12] | Polly made a last-minute Evite so… | 波丽在Evite发布了紧急召集的消息 |
[12:15] | So you’re having a party. | 那么说你要开派对咯 |
[12:16] | An Evite equals party. | Evite的消息就等于是派对 |
[12:18] | Why didn’t you just tell me you were going to a party tonight? | 你为什么不直接告诉我今晚要开派对呢 |
[12:21] | With all of our friends. | 还和我们所有的朋友一起 |
[12:22] | You’re not here to tell | 你不在我身边告诉我 |
[12:23] | me I can’t wear brown shoes with black pants. | 棕色鞋不能配黑裤 |
[12:25] | It’s pretty basic. | 这是最基本的常识 |
[12:28] | I know. Still. | 我知道 但是 |
[12:32] | I am really happy for you. | 我真的为你感到高兴 |
[12:36] | This is a really big thing. | 这真的是一件大喜事 |
[12:40] | And it deserves to be celebrated. | 这值得庆祝 |
[12:44] | Yeah, okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[12:46] | You’re gonna have a great time. | 你会玩得很高兴的 |
[12:49] | And you deserve that. | 那是你应得的 |
[12:54] | And on my end, | 而我这头 |
[12:57] | I have a really strong shot at a Twix bar. | 我志在赢得一根特趣棒 |
[13:01] | It’s a great day. | 真是个好日子 |
[13:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:05] | I have to go to work soon. | 我马上得去工作了 |
[13:07] | Can you read me the article? | 你能把文章读给我听吗 |
[13:09] | The rest of the world got to read your story before I did. | 全世界的人都比我先看到你的故事 |
[13:12] | Our story. | 是我们的故事 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:17] | Okay. Here it goes. | 好了 我开始了 |
[13:18] | “It always starts the same way, | “故事的开头总是千篇一律的 |
[13:20] | With a latte and a bacon scone. | 我拿着一杯拿铁和一个培根饼 |
[13:22] | And then I hit the road…” | 然后离开” |
[13:24] | You gotta walk, honey. | 你得继续走 亲爱的 |
[13:26] | – I’ma kill that motherfucker! – The nurse? | -我要杀了那狗娘养的 -那个护士吗 |
[13:28] | My boyfriend. And the nurse, too. | 我男朋友 还有那个护士 |
[13:33] | Fuck him and his fucking mother. | 操他全家 |
[13:35] | – Time? – It’s the same. | -多少时间 -一样 |
[13:36] | He said she cannot come back until they’re closer. | 他说只有间隔缩小才能去 |
[13:38] | That maricon wouldn’t know labor | 只有当我把婴儿生出来并甩他一脸的时候 |
[13:40] | if that baby popped out and slapped him in the fucking face. | 那个大傻逼才会知道她要临产了 |
[13:42] | Well, it’s not him. It’s the rules. | 不能怪他 这是规矩 |
[13:43] | Well, he’s the face of the rules. | 他就像人脸法则 |
[13:45] | – Just keep walking, mami. – I’m gonna try. | -继续走吧 -我得试试 |
[13:47] | Here. | 给你 |
[13:48] | Had to haggle with las negritas, but I got it. | 虽然跟别人吵了一架 但我拿到了 |
[13:49] | Got what? | 拿到什么了 |
[13:51] | To get Lucy coming out, | 生露西的时候 |
[13:52] | they made me eat a whole pineapple. | 她们让我吃了一整个菠萝 |
[13:54] | But that’s pineapple soda. | 但这只是菠萝汽水 |
[13:55] | You know, for my son, | 我生儿子的时候 |
[13:56] | they told me to play with my chichitas. | 她们告诉我要刺激奶头 |
[13:57] | You know, it just gets the hormones going. | 据说这能增加荷尔蒙激素 |
[13:59] | You know, you gotta just twiddle them. You wanna try it? | 只需要捏捏奶头 你想试试吗 |
[14:04] | Come on, less talking. Just breathe. | 拜托 少说话 多呼吸 |
[14:06] | Okay. Come on. | 好了 加油 |
[14:22] | And then there were two. | 现在有两个人了 |
[14:24] | Where is everybody? | 大家人呢 |
[14:25] | They’re sick. Pussies. | 她们生病了 弱爆了 |
[14:27] | I don’t believe in getting sick. | 我不相信会生病 |
[14:30] | Mind over mucous, huh? | 精神力量战胜疾病 对吧 |
[14:31] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:32] | That, and I stockpile from commissary. | 我正从小卖部那储备物资呢 |
[14:35] | I’m on a cough syrup cocktail | 我正采用止咳糖浆疗法 |
[14:36] | that would make Lil Wayne vomit in his dreads. | 这疗法连李尔·韦恩都避之不及 |
[14:40] | New reading material. | 新来的阅读材料 |
[14:42] | I’m assuming you’re both fluent in Hindi. | 我想你们都会印地语吧 |
[14:44] | I think there are pictures. | 书里应该有图片吧 |
[14:48] | There’s a broken dryer in the laundry room. | 洗衣房有个烘干机坏了 |
[14:50] | Martha or Maddie or some shit. | 玛莎或者曼迪 亦或其它狗屁名字 |
[14:52] | I can’t keep track of the nicknames. Just, uh, take care of it. | 我记不得绰号了 只要你去修好它 |
[14:57] | How? | 怎么修 |
[15:00] | Make it not broken. | 让它不破就行 |
[15:19] | Man, I’m never gonna get this shit. | 老姐 我永远都学不会归类 |
[15:21] | The label fell off. | 标签掉了 |
[15:23] | Guide to Bird-Watching. Seven-hundreds? | “观鸟指南” 归到700号左右吗 |
[15:26] | Five-hundreds. That’s science. | 500号左右 那是科学类 |
[15:28] | But it’s a hobby, though. | 但这也是业余爱好类 |
[15:29] | A hobby about science. | 关于科学的业余爱好 |
[15:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:35] | So, you gonna tell me how it went, or what? | 你准备告诉我整个流程怎么样吗 |
[15:37] | How what went? | 什么流程如何 |
[15:39] | Your bat mitzvah, bitch! | 我说的是评估会怎么样 |
[15:40] | What do you think I’m talking about? | 你以为我在说什么 |
[15:41] | I don’t know. It went. | 我不知道 就这样 |
[15:44] | A bunch of people I never met looked at my case file. | 很多我从没见过的人看着我的案件卷宗 |
[15:47] | One guy had a beard. | 其中有个人留着胡子 |
[15:48] | They asked you a lot of questions? | 他们问了你很多问题吗 |
[15:50] | Not as many as you. | 问的可没你多 |
[15:55] | All right, look. I really appreciate | 好吧 听着 我真的很感谢你 |
[15:56] | you trying to teach me all this, | 试着教会我这些 |
[15:58] | getting me assigned and every… | 还给我分配任务 |
[16:04] | Look, what I mean is, if you don’t leave, | 听着 我的意思就是 如果你不走 |
[16:08] | I’ll just go right back to clean crew. | 我还是回清洁组去吧 |
[16:10] | This your job. I know you like it here. | 这是你的工作 我知道你喜欢在这 |
[16:12] | Don’t nobody like it here. | 没人会喜欢这儿 |
[16:17] | Your hair looked good. | 你的发型真不错 |
[16:21] | It did. | 没错 |
[16:36] | Attention, all personnel, be advised | 所有人员请注意 请注意 |
[16:38] | count is not clear. Please conduct a recount. | 人员计数不准确 请重新计数 |
[16:42] | Hey, there. | 嗨 那边的 |
[16:46] | Hear you got a broken appliance, ma’am. | 听说你这有东西坏了 女士 |
[16:49] | Yeah? | 怎么说 |
[16:50] | A real rusty old thing that needs fixing? | 一个锈迹斑斑的老东西需要修理吗 |
[16:53] | Oh, well, my husband isn’t home. He’s got the checkbook. | 可是我老公不在家 支票簿在他那 |
[16:56] | Hopefully there’s some way I could pay you. | 但愿我能用其它办法补偿你 |
[16:58] | Well, I have been feeling a little tense lately. | 最近我一直感觉有点小紧张 |
[17:02] | Maybe if I stick my dick in your mouth, it might help me relax. | 或许你帮我口一下 能帮助我放松 |
[17:05] | Oh, God. No, thanks. | 无语 不行 谢了 |
[17:07] | What? Too hetero? | 怎么了 对话太直白了吗 |
[17:11] | Okay. How about “Wrench in your twat”? | 那”用扳手插你蜜穴”如何 |
[17:18] | All right. Well, | 好吧 |
[17:19] | the broken one’s over there, and her name’s Myra. | 坏掉的那个就在那边 她叫米拉 |
[17:20] | So you can stick your wrench in her twat. | 你可以把扳手插进她蜜穴了 |
[17:28] | I hate when she sends The Quiet Storm. | 我讨厌她施展无言绝技 |
[17:30] | Can’t she just come over | 难道她就不能过来一下 |
[17:31] | and tap you on the shoulder? | 拍拍你的肩膀吗 |
[17:32] | She has an irrational fear of the spin cycle. | 她有烘干机旋转筒恐惧症 |
[17:34] | Won’t step foot in here. | 不会踏进这儿一步 |
[17:36] | I’d better go. | 我最好还是走吧 |
[17:37] | Yeah, well… Mommy needs you. | 是啊 妈咪需要你 |
[17:40] | Can’t be that serious. | 不会那么严重 |
[17:41] | When it’s serious, she throws coconuts. | 如果事情紧急 她会扔椰子进来 |
[17:51] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[18:01] | You don’t look half bad in those. | 你这身看起来没有那么糟糕 |
[18:07] | Thanks. | 多谢赞美 |
[18:10] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定知道你在做什么吗 |
[18:12] | I have no idea. | 我真不知道 |
[18:13] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我了 |
[18:15] | She made a mistake, okay? She’s 19 years old. | 她犯了错 好吧 她已经19岁了 |
[18:18] | I covered for her when she got here. | 她刚进来的时候 我还帮她打过掩护 |
[18:20] | Hmm? Just like I did for you. | 就像我为你做的那样 |
[18:22] | And I warned her if it ever… | 我也警告过她 如果她 |
[18:24] | It’s not like it’s her choice. | 这并不是她的决定 |
[18:25] | I mean, she’s an addict, all right? | 她可是个毒女 对吧 |
[18:27] | She had a slip. | 她是做了错事 |
[18:28] | We can help her. Just give her a chance. | 我们能帮助她 只要你给她一个机会 |
[18:30] | No more chances. | 没机会了 |
[18:31] | Two strikes, that’s what she gets. | 二犯出局 这就是她的命 |
[18:33] | Russians don’t play baseball. | 俄罗斯人不玩棒球 |
[18:35] | Jesus, with this shit. | 得了吧 |
[18:37] | She needs to go down, | 她需要被关禁闭 |
[18:39] | and whoever she drags down with her deserves it. | 不管她要拖谁下水 都是活该 |
[18:45] | You send her down the hill, | 你把她”发配山下” |
[18:46] | she’s fucked, and you know it. | 她会完蛋的 你知道 |
[18:49] | Okay, you’re taking this personally. | 你觉得这是个人行为 |
[18:51] | It’s not personal, it’s chemical. | 不是的 这是化学作用 |
[18:53] | Drugs have a way of making you do shit you don’t wanna do. | 毒品能让你干出想不到的蠢事来 |
[18:57] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[19:16] | I look pathetic. I’m aware. | 我看起来很可怜 我知道 |
[19:18] | I wasn’t laughing at you. | 我没在嘲笑你 |
[19:19] | Right. | 是啊 |
[19:20] | Anyway, significantly less funny | 不管怎样 还是你 |
[19:22] | than the time you fixed our toaster | 拿着热胶枪修烤面包机 |
[19:23] | with a hot glue gun. | 那次更好笑 |
[19:29] | – You wanna see something? – What? | -你想看些东西吗 -什么 |
[19:31] | Okay, so we don’t just do inmate laundry, right? | 是这样 我们不只洗犯人衣服 对吧 |
[19:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:34] | Some of the guards drop off their clothes, too. | 一些警卫也会把衣服丟进来 |
[19:36] | So, Wanda Bell? | 记得旺达·贝尔吗 |
[19:38] | You might remember her as the bloodsucking dragon-cunt? | 你或许还记得她那凶狠彪悍的样子 |
[19:40] | She works up front, eats souls for fun? | 她表面上兢兢业业 背地里毁人不倦 |
[19:42] | Every once in a while, | 每隔一段时间 |
[19:44] | we find a pair of men’s boxers in there. | 我们都能在这里找到一条男人内裤 |
[19:48] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了 |
[19:49] | Even Bigfoot’s gonna get laid sometimes. | 即使是野人也会时不时做爱 |
[19:51] | Except these boxers… | 但是这些内裤上 |
[19:53] | …have a name stitched on them like he’s a third grader. | 像三年级学生一样还缝着主人的名字 |
[19:56] | S. O’Neill. | S·奥尼尔 |
[19:57] | No! The guard S. O’Neill? | 不会吧 那个警卫S·奥尼尔吗 |
[20:00] | Drama! | 戏剧吧 |
[20:02] | Where does that belly go? | 他哪来的勇气 |
[20:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:05] | Hey! Y’all done having fun? | 你们玩够了没 |
[20:10] | We’re just getting started, bitch. | 我们才刚刚开始 八婆 |
[20:21] | – I should finish fixing that. – You want some help? | -我应该修完它 -需要帮助吗 |
[20:25] | No, that’s really okay. | 不 真的不用 |
[20:26] | I work these machines all day. | 我整天用这些机器 |
[20:29] | I saw Little Sarah get a shot for helping Nicky hold a ladder. | 我看到小萨拉因为帮妮基扶梯子而受罚 |
[20:32] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:33] | You’re laundry, I’m electric. | 你洗衣工 我是修理工 |
[20:35] | We’re from different worlds. | 我们来自不同的世界 |
[20:42] | And I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹什么麻烦 |
[20:43] | Oh, fuck her. | 去他妈的 |
[20:45] | I’m gonna help you, no strings attached. | 我要来帮你 不求回报 |
[21:15] | How goes it? | 你怎么样了 |
[21:17] | I’ve been better. | 我好点了 |
[21:18] | If I tell you it gets easier, | 如果我告诉你这东西会让你更好受些 |
[21:20] | does that make me corny? | 是不是会觉得我很土 |
[21:21] | Makes you a liar. | 会让我觉得你是个骗子 |
[21:25] | Yeah. Brought you some O.J. | 是啊 我给你带了橘子汁 |
[21:27] | Carton, not Simpson. | 是盒装的不是辛普森哟 |
[21:32] | Man, this clinic my mom dragged me to, | 这好像我妈带我去的诊所 |
[21:35] | they strapped me down to a bed just like this. | 他们就把我捆在这样的床上 |
[21:38] | So the nurses hated me, | 护士讨厌我 |
[21:39] | ’cause I kept makin’ Exorcist jokes. | 因为我一直在讲驱魔人的笑话 |
[21:42] | “Your mother sucks cocks in hell!” | “你娘可好” |
[21:45] | That shit never gets old, right? | 这脏话永不过时 对吧 |
[21:49] | I might actually be lucky this happened now. | 现在毒瘾发作也许是幸运的 |
[21:51] | Guards just think I got the flu like everyone else. | 警卫以为我和其他人一样得了流感 |
[21:54] | Well, in two days, you’re gonna be wishing you had the flu. | 再过两天 你就会希望得的是流感了 |
[21:58] | I’m lucky you’re here with me. | 有你陪我真是幸运 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:01] | And I’ll get through it. I’ll get back on track. | 我会挺过去 让一切重归正轨 |
[22:04] | They won’t even find out I was using. | 他们不会发现我在吸毒 |
[22:05] | Yes, they will. | 不 他们会的 |
[22:07] | Shit, no. Girls got my back, right? | 不会的 姐妹们会挺我的 对吗 |
[22:09] | I ain’t never snitched nobody, | 我从不打别人的小报告 |
[22:10] | so who’s gonna tell ’em? | 又会有谁去告诉他们 |
[22:13] | You are. | 你自己 |
[22:14] | What? | 什么 |
[22:15] | Two strikes. That’s all you get. | 二犯出局 这就是你的下场 |
[22:20] | Red sent me. Says she doesn’t play baseball. | 红妈派我来 说她不打棒球 |
[22:22] | I’m quitting, Nicky. | 我不吸了 妮基 |
[22:23] | Tell her that. Don’t make me go down there. | 告诉她 别把我”发配山下” |
[22:25] | This isn’t about you. | 这不仅仅是你的事 |
[22:27] | Red’s fighting a bigger fight. | 红妈在下一盘很大的棋 |
[22:29] | Shit’s changing around here. | 毒品会改变这里的情况 |
[22:31] | She is supposed to take care of us. | 她应该照顾好我们 |
[22:36] | You’re gonna get up. | 你得起来 |
[22:38] | You’re gonna walk down to the CO’s office… | 走进狱警办公室 |
[22:39] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:40] | You’re gonna tell him you were using | 你要告诉他们你在吸毒 |
[22:41] | and throw yourself on his mercy. | 指望他们能善待你 |
[22:43] | They’ll put me in the SHU, and I’ll die in there. | 他们会把我关禁闭 我会死在那里面的 |
[22:44] | You won’t die, you’ll suffer. | 你不会死 但你会受到折磨 |
[22:47] | And then you’ll come back out. | 然后你会再回来 |
[22:50] | Say what you need to say. | 说说你想说的 |
[22:52] | You’re supposed to be my family. | 我把你当作自己家人一样 |
[22:56] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[23:06] | Nicky! Nicky, no! No! | 妮基 妮基 别 |
[23:10] | Please. Please! Please, don’t go! | 求你了 别走 |
[23:14] | Stop. Wait! | 别走 等等 |
[23:15] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:17] | Esta bien, okay? Come on, mama. | 你表现的很好 加油 |
[23:19] | Almost there. | 快了 |
[23:20] | All right. You’re doing great. Okay. | 很好 你做的很好 |
[23:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[23:22] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[23:23] | Oh, just my luck, right? | 我就是这样倒霉 对吧 |
[23:24] | I go into labor the day the fucking plague hits. | 偏偏在流感爆发的时候要生孩子 |
[23:27] | They’ll be here soon. | 他们很快就到 |
[23:29] | Just rest. You’re gonna need your energy. | 好好休息 你需要体力 |
[23:32] | You, quiet. She’s laboring here. | 你 保持安静 她要生产了 |
[23:35] | Is the baby gonna be staying with us? | 婴儿会和我们在一起吗 |
[23:38] | You see any babies around here? | 你在这里有看到婴儿吗 |
[23:40] | Besides you? | 不就在你身边吗 |
[23:43] | I’ll be back. Breathe. Relax and breathe. | 我马上回来 呼吸 放轻松 深呼吸 |
[23:48] | And if you feel like you gotta go to the bathroom, | 如果你感觉要去上厕所 |
[23:50] | that’s the baby comin’. | 那就是快生了 |
[23:52] | Huh? Hold it in | 坚持住别生出来 |
[23:53] | and pray it doesn’t turn out like that one. | 祈祷你孩子别变成她那样子 |
[23:56] | Okay? I’ll be right back. | 好吗 我很快就回来 |
[24:02] | Y’all are like a novela. | 你们都好像一部小说 |
[24:03] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[24:05] | Y’all are like some cautionary tale shit. | 你们俩就像要引以为戒的故事一样 |
[24:08] | You two should tour high schools for abstinence, | 你们应该做高校禁欲巡回演讲 |
[24:10] | ’cause a minute with you two is better than Plan B. | 听你们一分钟胜过吃避孕药 |
[24:14] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[24:18] | If my daughter ever talked to me that way… | 如果我女儿这样跟我说话 |
[24:22] | If I ever talk to her that way… | 如果我这样跟女儿说话 |
[24:25] | I mean, shit. What’s the point? | 我是说 这有什么意义呢 |
[24:28] | This world is full enough with bitches trying to kill you. | 世上想干掉你的贱人足够多了 |
[24:36] | The hospital van just parked. Let’s go have a baby. | 救护车刚停下 我们生孩子去吧 |
[24:45] | Good, good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[24:49] | All right, let’s get you to the van. | 好了 送你上车吧 |
[24:52] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[24:59] | Okay, so be careful. | 好 小心点 |
[25:01] | Relax. I do this all the time. | 放轻松 我做过很多次了 |
[25:04] | Why? | 从何说起 |
[25:05] | Because it’s fucked up. | 因为它经常不正常 |
[25:07] | And when you work with geniuses like I do, | 当和我这样的天才一起共事的时候 |
[25:09] | the motor gets stuck all the time. | 电动机会老是卡住 |
[25:11] | Did you find it? | 你找到了吗 |
[25:12] | I don’t know. I need a little more light back here. | 我不知道 这里再给我来点亮光 |
[25:15] | Okay. How about that? | 好 现在怎么样 |
[25:17] | – Better. – Okay. | -好点了 -好的 |
[25:19] | So, it looks like the safety lock | 好的 好像保险锁 |
[25:23] | is connected with a blue wire… | 是用蓝色线 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:26] | …to something back there that’s got, like, | 与后面的东西连在一起 |
[25:28] | two screws sticking right out of it, | 好像有两颗螺丝固定 |
[25:30] | and it’s right next to this T-shaped thing. | 就在T字形的东西边上 |
[25:36] | Oh, damn it! | 他妈的 |
[25:37] | Shit! Shit! | 该死 |
[25:39] | I have to get more batteries. | 我得去拿新电池 |
[25:41] | Fuck! My glasses fell off. | 操 我的眼镜掉了 |
[25:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[25:44] | I think I can reach it if I could | 如果我把手绕到背后 |
[25:46] | just angle my fucking hand back there. | 我应该能摸到它 |
[25:51] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[25:56] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在干什么 |
[25:57] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[26:01] | I’m just getting started, bitch. | 我才刚准备开始 贱货 |
[26:17] | Fuck me. | 我操 |
[26:25] | You wanted to see me? | 你有事找我吗 |
[26:28] | Patricia Miller. | 帕崔希娅·米勒 |
[26:30] | Trailer park all-star | 那个发型很赞 |
[26:31] | with the classy neck tat? | 脖子上还有漂亮纹身的小妞 |
[26:34] | Oh, yeah. | 记起来了 |
[26:36] | She just got a 100 series shot for a nasty case of the DTs. | 她刚连续出现了严重的震颤反应 |
[26:42] | Hope they got a lot of mops in the SHU. | 希望禁闭室的拖把足够多 |
[26:45] | Did she say anything? | 她说了什么吗 |
[26:46] | She just cried and shook. | 她就是不停的哭和发抖 |
[26:49] | Thing is, she’s been here 10 months. | 问题是她来这已经十个月了 |
[26:52] | How come she doesn’t go cold turkey a while back? | 她怎么还会没有完全戒除毒瘾呢 |
[26:57] | Something’s been getting in here. | 肯定有毒品流进来了 |
[26:59] | I always said, when they first come through, | 我就说当她们第一次来的时候 |
[27:01] | we should check their assholes thoroughly. | 应该彻底地检查她们的菊花 |
[27:03] | If the wrong person realizes | 如果让别的人察觉到 |
[27:04] | there’s product moving through this prison… | 有毒品运进这个监狱 |
[27:07] | It’s one junkie. It’s an isolated thing. | 只是这一个瘾君子 这只是个例 |
[27:10] | Oh, really? I bet my balls we get 10 more | 真的吗 我用我的卵蛋打赌 |
[27:13] | sweating it out by the end of the month. | 到月底前我们还会再发现十几个犯瘾的人 |
[27:19] | And if they turn up, | 如果她们把事情搞大了 |
[27:21] | the warden’s gonna want somebody’s head. | 典狱长一定会要某人的脑袋 |
[27:25] | And it ain’t gonna be mine. | 肯定不会是我的 |
[27:28] | I’m sure it’ll all be fine. | 我保证一切都会没事的 |
[27:31] | Besides, whatever she was doing | 而且不管她在吸什么 |
[27:33] | clearly ran out, right? | 很明显已经断供了 不是吗 |
[27:36] | So you’re good. | 所以你不会有事的 |
[27:39] | Let’s see how good I am a week from now. | 那就让我们拭目以待吧 |
[27:42] | I hope, for all our sakes, you’re right. | 我希望你说得对 这对大家都好 |
[27:48] | And Mendez? Question. | 对了 门德斯 问你个问题 |
[27:51] | It’s off-topic. | 是题外话 |
[27:53] | I got a look in a bar last night. | 我昨晚去了一个酒吧看了看 |
[27:56] | This guy… | 这个 |
[28:01] | The mustache. It hasn’t become like a gay thing, has it? | 这胡子 不会已经变成基佬的标志了吧 |
[28:07] | No. Fuck, no. Gay! | 滚蛋 去你的基佬 |
[28:10] | The ‘stache is not for fags, | 胡子可不是基佬的象征 |
[28:12] | it’s for fuckin’ men. | 胡子是真男人的标志 |
[28:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:15] | It’s fuckin’ all-beef, | 这是真正肌肉男的象征 |
[28:16] | fucking cunt-ramming awesome. | 真正打桩神器的象征 |
[28:20] | Okay. | 很好 |
[28:22] | Just checking. | 就随口问问 |
[28:32] | Oh, my God. Alex? | 我勒个去 艾力克斯 |
[28:35] | Get me out of here. | 放我出来 |
[28:36] | What? It’s locked. Are you okay? | 什么 这锁上了 你还好吗 |
[28:39] | No! | 不 |
[28:41] | Maybe I can, uh… | 或许我能够 |
[28:44] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[28:45] | It was that fucking meth-head! | 就是那个吸毒傻逼干的 |
[28:46] | – Seriously? – Yes! | -真的吗 -没错 |
[28:49] | – I’m gonna go get help. – No, no, no! No, no, no! | -我去找人帮忙 -别 别 |
[28:51] | Just open the door. | 只管把门打开 |
[28:52] | If they find out that I was helping you, | 如果他们发现我在帮你 |
[28:54] | I’m gonna get in trouble. | 我会有麻烦的 |
[28:55] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也这么说 |
[28:56] | You offered. | 是你自己提出来的 |
[28:57] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[28:58] | I told you that this was a bad idea. | 我跟你说了这是个烂主意 |
[29:01] | I did! | 我说过 |
[29:02] | – Don’t you do that! – Do what? | -你不要这样 -我怎么样了 |
[29:03] | That thing. Like this is my fault. | 像那样子 好像就是我的错 |
[29:05] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我是什么意思 |
[29:06] | Like you aren’t accountable for anything | 就好像你对生命中所发生的一切 |
[29:08] | that ever happens in your life, ever. | 都无需负责一样 |
[29:10] | Am I supposed to tell them that | 我是不是应该告诉他们 |
[29:11] | I made you get into the dryer? | 是我逼你进了烘干机 |
[29:12] | No, I want you to get me out. | 不 我想你把我弄出来 |
[29:15] | Read that manual, unjam the door, step the fuck up! | 读一下手册 把门弄开 赶紧的 |
[29:21] | Wait, Piper, where are you going? | 等等 帕波 你去哪 |
[29:23] | I’m just gonna go… | 我只是去 |
[29:24] | No! Don’t you go! | 不 别走 |
[29:25] | Don’t you fucking leave me. | 别他妈离开我 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:40] | “Okay,” What? | 好什么 |
[29:46] | I’m here. | 我就在这 |
[29:54] | So, this is all of ’em, huh? | 那么这就是所有的名单了吗 |
[29:56] | All the approved vendors? | 所有批准过的供应商 |
[29:58] | That’s it. Just those five. | 没错 就这五家 |
[30:01] | Nobody else gets through this gate? | 没其他人可以通过这里了吗 |
[30:04] | No suspicious delivery guy, | 没有值得怀疑的送货员 |
[30:06] | no shady-lookin’ mook in a fuckin’ tampon truck? | 在送卫生棉的货车里也没有可疑的杂志吗 |
[30:09] | There’s creepy linens dude, | 有送亚麻品的男人 |
[30:11] | and the dry goods lady, | 也有送干货的女人 |
[30:13] | the vegetable people. | 还有送蔬菜的人 |
[30:16] | Sounds like a horror movie, doesn’t it? | 听起来像是恐怖电影 对吧 |
[30:18] | The Vegetable People? | “植物人” |
[30:20] | Like a giant celery serial killer, | 像是高大的芹菜连环杀手 |
[30:23] | carrying a machete, or broccoli | 带着一把弯刀或一颗花椰菜 |
[30:28] | lightin’ shit up with a flame-thrower. | 拿着火焰喷射器点火 |
[30:32] | “Who’s a smoothie, now, bitches?” | “哪个油腔滑调来着 贱货们” |
[30:38] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[30:41] | Shit’s funny. | 真他妈有趣 |
[30:43] | It’s almost count time. | 快到计数时间了 |
[30:44] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:45] | I’m pretty sure I’m suffocating. | 我非常肯定我缺氧了 |
[30:50] | – Loud. – Sorry. | -好大声 -抱歉 |
[30:55] | So, what, Nicky never came back? | 妮基再也没回来吗 |
[30:58] | Your girlfriend? | 你女朋友吗 |
[30:59] | No. | 没有 |
[31:03] | My girlfriend? | 你说我女朋友吗 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:06] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[31:07] | Nothing. Never mind. | 没什么 别提了 |
[31:09] | No, what do you mean by that? | 不行 你那话是什么意思 |
[31:10] | I said, nothing. I said, never mind. | 我没说什么 我说别提了 |
[31:12] | What, you expect me to wait for you to come around? | 怎么了 难道你要我等你转身回来吗 |
[31:14] | – Come around? – Yeah. | -转身回来 -是的 |
[31:16] | As in “Get back together” Come around? | 难道是重归于好的那种 |
[31:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我呢 |
[31:22] | – I’m engaged. – Right. | -我订婚了 -是啊 |
[31:25] | You know what? Do not confuse this. | 知道吗 别纠结这个了 |
[31:28] | Maybe, just maybe, | 可能 只是有可能 |
[31:32] | we will get friendly again. Maybe. | 我们能再成为朋友 可能 |
[31:34] | We were never friends, Piper. | 我们从来就不是朋友 帕波 |
[31:36] | We weren’t… | 不是吗 |
[31:36] | No. Not for a second. | 不 一秒都不是 |
[31:40] | I loved you, I loved having sex with you. | 我爱你 我喜欢和你做爱 |
[31:48] | And more importantly, | 更重要的是 |
[31:49] | I am not suggesting that I want you back, | 我可没提出让你回我身边 |
[31:50] | you Park Slope narcissist. | 你这个超级自恋狂 |
[31:52] | I mean for you to come around like an actual human being. | 我指的是你像常人一样回心转意 |
[31:56] | And not with some hollow bullshit apology, | 而且不带着虚伪和无用的道歉 |
[31:58] | or that cute little sad | 也没有那种可爱略带悲伤的表情 |
[32:00] | face that might work on your fucking boyfriend. | 这或许对你那操蛋的男友适用 |
[32:03] | I’ve been waiting for you to come around, | 我一直等你回心转意 |
[32:05] | and treat me like an actual human being | 把我当作常人一样看待 |
[32:07] | and realize what a fucking horse’s ass you’ve been. | 并意识到之前的你有多么混蛋 |
[32:09] | I’ve been a horse’s ass? | 我以前是个混蛋吗 |
[32:11] | Fuck, yeah! | 废话 当然是 |
[32:12] | Fuck you! And this dryer! | 我操你和这个烘干机 |
[32:14] | This fucking shitty piece of goddamn dryer! | 该死的廉价烘干机 混蛋烘干机 |
[32:23] | So abusive. | 太粗暴了吧 |
[32:26] | Maybe if you tried talking nice to it, | 或许如果你试着说话友好一点 |
[32:29] | or, uh, if you took your top off and rubbed up against it. | 或者把上身衣服脱了 慢慢接近它 |
[32:34] | Might, uh, pop open then, right, huh? | 它说不定会门户大开呢 对吧 |
[32:38] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[32:45] | What the hell’s going on? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[32:47] | Fuck. | 操 |
[32:51] | Where was it we’re going? | 我们要去哪 |
[32:52] | Wherever I tell you to go. | 我让你去哪就去哪 |
[32:55] | Okay. It’s just, I’m not supposed to be this far from camp. | 好吧 只是我不应该离监狱那么远 |
[33:02] | You’re not supposed to wear that pretty whore lipstick either, | 你也不应该涂那么淫荡的口红 |
[33:06] | but you do, don’t ya? | 但你还是涂了 对吧 |
[33:18] | Yeah, stop here. | 在这停下 |
[33:23] | Shut the car off. | 把车熄火 |
[33:36] | The old Moscow mule. | 那个莫斯科佬 |
[33:39] | Red? | 红妈吗 |
[33:41] | She’s got a way of bringing stuff in. | 她有办法把东西带进监狱 |
[33:43] | It’s not really up to code. Do you know what I mean? | 这可不符合规范 你知道我的意思吧 |
[33:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[33:49] | I need to know how. | 我要弄清楚怎么带 |
[33:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:57] | I drive, I don’t work kitchen. | 我只是开车的 我不在厨房工作 |
[34:00] | I know. You’re afraid of her. | 我知道 你害怕她 |
[34:06] | Shit, I don’t blame you. | 我并不怪你 |
[34:11] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[34:17] | There are things out here | 在这里你会遇见 |
[34:19] | much worse than some scary Russian bitch. | 比那俄罗斯贱人更恐怖的事 |
[34:29] | I’m gonna ask you again. Nicely. | 我再一次礼貌地问你 |
[34:33] | And then the third time, it’s not gonna be very nice. | 等到第三次 我就不会那么友好了 |
[34:40] | For you. | 为了你好 |
[34:45] | I told you. | 我告诉你了 |
[34:47] | I don’t know what she does. | 我不知道她做的事 |
[34:50] | I drive, and I do what I need to do. | 我只是开车的 我就做我分内之事 |
[34:56] | And I can’t help you ’cause I really don’t know. | 我帮不了你 因为我真的不知道 |
[35:03] | So you do whatever. | 你做什么都可以 |
[35:08] | I can’t tell you what I don’t know. | 但我无法告诉你不知道的事情 |
[35:26] | Start the car, inmate. | 发动汽车 犯人 |
[35:29] | You’re too far from camp. | 你驶离监狱太远了 |
[35:38] | I mean, what exactly were you two doing? | 你们俩究竟在做什么 |
[35:41] | When I got there, | 当我到那里时 |
[35:42] | the blonde one was screaming and the hot one was stuck inside. | 金发妞在尖叫 性感妞被困在里面 |
[35:44] | The hot one? | 性感妞吗 |
[35:48] | You can go, Luchek. | 你可以走了 鲁切科 |
[35:51] | Okay. And it’s, uh, Luschek. | 好吧 我叫鲁斯切科 |
[35:55] | Like a “Loose check.” | 发音像是”露丝茄科” |
[36:00] | How long have I worked here, man? God! | 尼玛 老子在这工作多久了 |
[36:04] | Mr. Healy, it was… I asked her. | 海利先生 是我求她的 |
[36:06] | No, I… Look, I volunteered. | 不 是我自愿的 |
[36:07] | No, no, no. I asked her. | 不 不 是我求她的 |
[36:08] | She works in the laundry room, | 她在洗衣房工作 |
[36:09] | so I figured she knew more about the machines than I did. | 所以我猜她比我更了解机器 |
[36:12] | I know that I wasn’t supposed to, but I did. | 我知道不应该这样 但我还是做了 |
[36:16] | – This is my fault. – No. Mr. Healy… | -这是我的错 -不 海利先生 |
[36:18] | Now, just shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[36:23] | A couple of years ago, | 几年前 |
[36:24] | we found two women naked from the waist down, | 我们发现有两个女人 腰部以下全裸着 |
[36:28] | sitting on those dryers for their own enjoyment. | 坐在这些烘干机上享受女女之欢 |
[36:34] | You wouldn’t happen to | 你们不会也碰巧 |
[36:35] | have been doing anything like that, would you? | 正在做相同的事 会吗 |
[36:38] | I’m more of a dishwasher kind of gal, sir. | 我更多的会在洗碗机上做 先生 |
[36:42] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[36:50] | Glad you’re making new friends, Chapman. | 我很高兴你交到了新朋友 查普曼 |
[36:53] | I’m writing you both a shot. | 我会给你们俩都记上一笔 |
[36:54] | Now get the hell out of my office. | 现在请滚出我的办公室 |
[37:00] | Chapman. | 查普曼 |
[37:02] | You think if I wrote stories about you, | 你觉得如果我写关于你的故事 |
[37:04] | I might make the papers? | 能在报上发表吗 |
[37:07] | ‘Cause I’m gathering a nice collection here. | 因为我收集了不错的素材 |
[37:15] | Due to repairs, clean clothes can be picked up tomorrow. | 由于机器维修 明天才能取干净衣服 |
[37:29] | Whoa. You moved her in? | 你让她搬进来了吗 |
[37:31] | The fuck is she doing? | 她他妈的在做什么 |
[37:32] | What I told her to do. And watch your tone. | 在做我让她做的事 还有小心说话 |
[37:36] | It’s my bunk, too. I get no say in this? | 这也是我的床位 我难道无权说话吗 |
[37:38] | No one gets a say. | 没人有发言权 |
[37:39] | She was assigned by her counselor. | 她是由她的辅导员分派的 |
[37:41] | And she’ll be good for you. | 她住这对你有好处 |
[37:42] | She never talks. | 她从不说话 |
[37:43] | You might learn something. | 你或许能学到一些 |
[37:49] | I’ve got friends of my own, you know. | 我有自己的朋友 你知道的 |
[37:51] | There’s other people in this prison, | 在这监狱还有其他朋友 |
[37:52] | not just the ones who drink your goddamn Kool-Aid. | 不只是问你买货的那个毒女 |
[37:54] | Are you finished? You’re starting to sound finished. | 你说完了没 你应该要说完了吧 |
[38:18] | We had fun as usual. | 像往常一样很开心 |
[38:21] | It couldn’t be any other way. | 没有比这更好的了 |
[38:24] | The music was beautiful, the weather was great. | 音乐很动听 天气很好 |
[38:27] | We had a lot of fun. | 我们玩得很开心 |
[38:30] | Dimitri. So good to see you. | 达米特里 很高兴见到你 |
[38:32] | Good to see you too. | 我也是 |
[38:34] | I didn’t know to expect you. | 我没想过会见到你 |
[38:36] | Wait a minute, you’ve got to | 等一下 你这里有 |
[38:37] | have some Khalva back there or something, no? | 芝麻蜜饼之类的东西吗 |
[38:39] | Something sweet for us? To go with the coffee? | 有什么甜点给我们 可以配咖啡的 |
[38:52] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[38:53] | I’ll do it now, right away. | 我现在就做 马上 |
[39:01] | Anyway, our guy looked into the government contracts thing. | 总之 我们调查了政府合同的情况 |
[39:06] | Schools, hospitals. | 还有学校和医院的 |
[39:07] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:08] | Looks like we’ll be able to work something out. | 看起来我们能找到解决的办法 |
[39:18] | To this motherfucking wanker right here. | 敬这位在座的傻瓜 |
[39:22] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[39:23] | To the first of many | 敬你在世界级出版物上 |
[39:25] | articles in world-class publishing and the like. | 发表的第一篇文章 |
[39:28] | After this comes the book deal, | 在这之后 会有出书合约 |
[39:31] | and then the movie deal, | 然后是电影合约 |
[39:33] | and then the inevitable sexual harassment scandal. | 然后不可避免的是性骚扰丑闻 |
[39:40] | Big-time newspaperman. | 一流的报纸编辑 |
[39:43] | Salud! | 干杯 |
[39:44] | Salud! | 干杯 |
[39:46] | – Cheers. – Salud. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[39:47] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:50] | Thank you. Thank you, guys. | 多谢 多谢 兄弟姐妹们 |
[39:59] | It’s my shout. | 我请客 |
[40:02] | You having an okay time? | 你玩的还好吧 |
[40:05] | What? Oh, yeah. | 啥 噢 当然 |
[40:07] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course. | 很开心 当然 |
[40:11] | This is great. | 真的很棒 |
[40:14] | Really, Polly, thank you. | 真的 波丽 谢谢你 |
[40:15] | This is awesome. | 真的是太棒了 |
[40:17] | It must be hard without her. | 没她陪着肯定很难受吧 |
[40:19] | You have no idea. | 你不会知道的 |
[40:20] | She’d want you to have a good time, I’m sure. | 她希望你能玩的愉快 我敢肯定 |
[40:22] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[40:23] | – Doesn’t make it any easier, though. – Right. | -难道这没让你好受些吗 -是的 |
[40:25] | Probably makes it harder. | 或许让你更加煎熬了 |
[40:27] | Bingo. | 说对咯 |
[40:31] | I know I should be feeling thrilled right now. | 我知道我现在应该感到激动 |
[40:34] | I’m in print, | 我的文章出版了 |
[40:36] | I’m young-ish. | 我又年轻 算是吧 |
[40:40] | And I’m healthy. | 我又健康 |
[40:41] | Also “Ish.” | 算健康吧 |
[40:45] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[40:46] | I’m a living, breathing thing, | 我是个活生生 有呼吸的人 |
[40:50] | and it’s really… | 这真的让我 |
[40:51] | It’s overwhelming how lucky I am. | 这真的让我觉得我是多么幸运 |
[40:55] | But yet every night I go to bed, | 但每当晚上上床睡觉时 |
[40:59] | and I have this gnawing feeling. | 我都会陷入苦痛之中 |
[41:01] | Like what I’ve got is not enough. | 感觉就好像我得到的远远不够 |
[41:05] | And every morning I wake up thinking the feeling’ll be gone, | 早上醒来时 以为这个感觉会消失 |
[41:07] | but it’s not. | 但它没有 |
[41:13] | Does that make me a selfish, | 我是不是一个又自私 |
[41:16] | fucking ungrateful douche bag? | 又没良心的人渣 |
[41:22] | Larry, honey… | 莱瑞 亲爱的 |
[41:25] | Take me to the hospital. | 送我去医院 |
[41:27] | – Now? Now? – Now. | -现在吗 -现在 |
[41:31] | This fiance of yours… | 你的那个未婚夫 |
[41:36] | What’s it like when he comes to visit? | 他来看你的时候是什么样子 |
[41:38] | It’s good. | 他很好 |
[41:44] | It’s weird. | 真的很奇怪 |
[41:50] | Sometimes it feels like there’s never enough time, | 有时感觉时间怎么都不够 |
[41:55] | and then sometimes | 但有时 |
[41:58] | it feels like | 又感觉 |
[42:00] | there’s actually too much. | 时间真的太漫长了 |
[42:04] | What do you mean by that? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[42:06] | There’s no menu, or basket of bread on the table, | 桌上并没有菜单或面包 |
[42:10] | or TV to glance at. | 也没有电视可以看 |
[42:13] | It’s just us, looking at each other, | 只有我们两个人 彼此对视 |
[42:17] | which can be great. | 感觉也可以很棒 |
[42:20] | And it should be. | 也应该是这样 |
[42:24] | But sometimes… | 但有时 |
[42:30] | You just need to look away. | 你得需要看看别处风景 |
[42:38] | Someone told me that you never have had a visitor. | 有人告诉我你永远不会有访客 |
[42:44] | Can I ask why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[42:53] | I guess I just had to look away. | 我猜我只能看看别处了 |
[43:05] | Larry? | 莱瑞 |
[43:07] | Hey. I’m just relaxing, being normal. | 我只是在放松 变回正常样子 |
[43:09] | Reading about, uh… | 看看书 |
[43:12] | Piper, that’s my rinsing cup. | 帕波 那是我的漱口杯 |
[43:14] | Piper, you put a pee stick in my rinsing cup. | 帕波 你把验尿棒插我漱口杯里了 |
[43:16] | Well, you put your pee stick in my vagina. | 你还用撒尿棍插我呢 |
[43:17] | And that’s why we’re in this situation. | 所以我们才会沦落到这般田地 |
[43:19] | I love it when you call my mighty staff a pee stick. | 我喜欢你把我的大肉棒叫做撒尿棍 |
[43:25] | I think I might want it. | 我想我可能想念它了 |
[43:29] | My mighty staff? | 我的大肉棒吗 |
[43:33] | Piper, there is no “It” Yet. | 帕波 现在还不能有 |
[43:35] | I know. But if there is… | 我知道 但如果可以有呢 |
[43:40] | You’re going to prison in three months. | 三个月之后你就要去监狱了 |
[43:41] | I know. I could be pregnant while I’m in prison. | 我知道 我在监狱的时候可以怀着孕啊 |
[43:43] | What else am I gonna be doing in there? | 不然我在里面还能做什么 |
[43:45] | How did we go from not talking about kids at all | 我们可以在变成监狱家庭前 |
[43:48] | to starting a prison family? | 别再讨论孩子的事吗 |
[43:49] | People are always saying that there’s never a perfect time. | 人们总说从来不会有完美的时刻 |
[43:51] | Okay, I’m not sure that our current situation applies here. | 好吧 我不确定我们的现状是否适用 |
[43:58] | Are we at least gonna talk about other options? | 我们至少可以谈谈其他选择吧 |
[44:02] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[44:04] | It’s not Voldemort. | 这词又不是伏地魔 |
[44:05] | You can say it. Abortion. | 你可以说出来 堕胎 |
[44:08] | Okay, not that I’d insist, Piper. Okay? | 帕波 我并没有坚持 好吧 |
[44:11] | I just… Your body, yourself. | 我只是说你的身体 你的人 |
[44:14] | It’s a wonderland. | 就像是一处仙境 |
[44:16] | I just… | 我只是 |
[44:19] | I’m just… I’m still stuck in the mindset | 我只是一直以来 |
[44:21] | that I’ve been in for so long. I don’t… | 陷入了思维定势 我没有 |
[44:24] | Like when Polly and Pete told us, | 就像波丽和皮特告诉我们时 |
[44:27] | I felt panicked for them before I remembered | 在我得知他们是真的想怀孩子时 |
[44:30] | that people actually want to get pregnant now. | 我为他们感到害怕 |
[44:32] | So you’re saying that you don’t want it. | 所以你是在说你不想生孩子 |
[44:35] | I want to have a family with you, | 我想和你组成家庭 |
[44:37] | Piper. Of course. | 帕波 这毫无疑问 |
[44:38] | So, listen. | 那么听着 |
[44:39] | You know all those conversations that we’ve had | 你知道我们之前有过的这些对话 |
[44:41] | about making my time in there meaningful? | 关于如何让我的时间变得有意义 |
[44:47] | Well, we could, we could start a new future now, | 我们现在可以创造新的未来 |
[44:50] | instead of waiting. | 而不是苦苦等待 |
[44:53] | Piper, the baby would come home, | 帕波 孩子会回到家里 |
[44:55] | and you would still be in jail. | 而你仍然要待在监狱 |
[45:00] | Let’s see what the pee stick has to say about this. | 让我们看看验尿棒有什么说的 |
[45:14] | I feel sad. | 我很难过 |
[45:18] | I feel sad that you feel sad. | 你难过所以我难过 |
[45:30] | He’s beautiful. I mean, I don’t know. | 他很漂亮 我不知道 |
[45:33] | That’s what you’re supposed to say, right? | 这话应该是你说的 对吧 |
[45:34] | It’s a baby. | 它是个婴儿 |
[45:36] | You have to say it’s amazing. | 必须说这太神奇了 |
[45:37] | I mean, you can’t say, | 你不能这么说 |
[45:38] | “It’s amazing how much he looks like John Goodman.” | “我惊讶于他和约翰·古德曼如此之像” |
[45:40] | Okay, so tell me everything. From the very beginning. | 好吧 从头开始告诉我一切 |
[45:43] | You got Polly into the… | 你把波丽送进 |
[45:44] | I got Polly in, she’s changing into her gown, | 我把波丽送进去 她正在穿睡衣 |
[45:45] | – and she’s like, “Where’s Pete?” – Yes. | -她的表情就像”皮特在哪” -嗯 |
[45:47] | “Where the hell is Pete?” | “皮特到底在哪” |
[45:48] | So I go out and he’s not | 于是我走出去 |
[45:49] | in the waiting room, he’s not in the lobby. | 他不在候诊室 也不在大厅 |
[45:51] | I look outside. He is… | 我看了看外面 |
[45:53] | He’s on the ground, Piper. | 他还站在外面 帕波 |
[45:54] | He’s on the fucking pavement, wrestling with the cab driver. | 他站在人行道上忙着对付出租车司机呢 |
[45:57] | Jesus! | 上帝啊 |
[45:59] | Yeah. He left his credit card at the bar. | 是啊 他把信用卡留在酒吧了 |
[46:00] | And I can’t pay the guy, | 但我没办法帮他付钱 |
[46:01] | ’cause of course Pete had done his whole, | 因为皮特他全包了 |
[46:03] | you know, “Don’t bring a cent. Your money’s no good here. | “不用带一个子儿 你不用花钱 |
[46:06] | “Tonight is your night, mate,” | 老兄 今晚就是你的夜晚” |
[46:07] | so I had to let the guy run the meter | 所以我只能让这家伙继续打表 |
[46:09] | until Polly’s dad got there. | 直到波丽的老爹赶来 |
[46:11] | And Polly’s dad rolled his eyes, ’cause… | 波丽的老爹转了转他的眼睛 |
[46:14] | Of course he rolled his fucking eyes! | 当然他眼睛会动 |
[46:15] | And I’m like, “P.S., dickhead, I just saved your grandchild | 我就像”嘿白痴 我刚救了你的孙子 |
[46:18] | “From being born on a gin-soaked Shuffleboard table. | 没让他出生在酒气熏天的沙狐球台上 |
[46:20] | You’re welcome.” | 不用谢” |
[46:22] | Did she get the extra stitch? | 她还另外缝针了吗 |
[46:24] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[46:25] | But everyone was asking about you, Pipes. | 但大家都在问你的事 帕波 |
[46:28] | I mean, everyone at the bar. | 我是指在酒吧的每个人 |
[46:30] | Literally every chance they got. | 说实话 他们只要抓住机会就会问 |
[46:32] | People like you, Piper Chapman. | 大家都喜欢你 帕波·查普曼 |
[46:35] | Even people that haven’t met you. | 甚至那些没见过你的人 |
[46:36] | One of Polly’s friends? | 波丽的其中一个朋友 |
[46:37] | She said she felt like she knows you | 她说她感觉好像认识你 |
[46:39] | because of how well I captured your spirit. | 因为我很好地捕捉到你的灵魂 |
[46:44] | She doesn’t know me. | 她不了解我 |
[46:49] | That girl that you wrote about? That’s not me. | 你写的那个女孩 并不是我 |
[46:52] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[46:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[47:03] | Do you think that I’m a narcissist or a horse’s ass? | 你觉得我是个自恋狂或是混蛋吗 |
[47:06] | What? No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[47:08] | Why would you say that? | 为什么说这个 |
[47:13] | I missed your party. | 我错过了你的派对 |
[47:17] | I couldn’t get the dryer open. | 我打不开烘干机 |
[47:21] | And I wasn’t there when my best friend had her baby. | 我最好的朋友生孩子时也不在她身边 |
[47:26] | It’s just shitty. | 我真是太差劲了 |
[47:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[48:06] | I got her. | 我来照顾 |
[48:16] | Come on, honey. You’re not alone. | 亲爱的 你不是一个人 |
[48:56] | This room is for prayer. | 这个房间是用来祈祷的 |
[48:57] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[49:00] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[49:06] | Heard about your old roommate. | 听说你旧室友的事了 |
[49:09] | Sent down to seg, and an extended sentence. | 被隔离关押而且延长了刑期 |
[49:11] | It’s a raw deal. | 这不公平 |
[49:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[49:17] | I got a couple questions that I need to ask you. | 我有一些问题要问你 |
[49:19] | I think you may know the answers to ’em. | 我想你知道问题的答案 |
[49:21] | About Red and the way that she runs her business. | 关于红妈以及她做生意的办法 |
[49:31] | And I would think that a smart, | 我觉得对于你这样一个聪明 |
[49:32] | savvy person like yourself | 有悟性的人来说 |
[49:34] | would know an opportunity… | 会知道这是个机会 |
[49:35] | Neptune’s Produce. | 尼普顿家的产品 |
[49:37] | You wanna know how she gets the contraband in? | 想知道她怎么把违禁品带进来的吗 |
[49:39] | That’s it. | 就是用那个 |
[49:40] | Now leave me the fuck alone. | 现在让我一个人待会 |
[49:56] | Reminder, ladies, | 温馨提示 女士们 |
[49:58] | to wash your hands, and do not share towels. | 勤洗手 请勿共用毛巾 |
[50:01] | Clean ladies are healthy ladies. | 干净的女人才会健康 |
[50:08] | I know, right? All right. | 我知道 好吧 |
[50:23] | What’s up, T? | 怎么了T |
[50:29] | Yo, we gotta get some hot sauce | 我们在这里面放了些辣椒酱 |
[50:31] | in this bitch, like you said, man. | 就像你说的 老姐 |
[50:33] | Tapatio, Texas Pete… | 不管是塔巴蒂奥牌的还是德州皮特牌的 |
[50:34] | Shit, I don’t even care. | 老娘都不在乎 |
[50:36] | Yo, if that shit don’t come through soon, | 如果结果还不出来的话 |
[50:38] | you gotta start filibustin’ the WAC. | 你就得去向妇女会申诉了 |
[50:41] | I heard back from the board. | 我从委员会那得到了反馈 |
[50:45] | Yo, T, them motherfuckers don’t know shit. | T 那批混账东西不知道情况 |
[50:47] | You know that. | 这你是知道的 |
[50:48] | I’m getting out. | 我要出去了 |
[50:52] | Wait, you ain’t playin’? | 等等 你不用待下去了吗 |
[50:53] | No. | 是的 |
[50:57] | Tays! | 太棒了 |
[51:01] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[51:11] | Mail delivery will be delayed | 由于信件要屏蔽炭疽病毒 |
[51:13] | as letters are being screened for anthrax. | 所以邮件递送被延误了 |
[51:16] | So, you have experience in kitchens. | 你有厨房工作的经验 |
[51:19] | Food preparation? | 是食品准备工作吗 |
[51:23] | Some experience. Yes. | 有些经验 是的 |
[51:25] | Maybe we can get you a job in here. | 或许我们能在这里给你找个活 |
[51:28] | You know, Angie, our last cook, | 我们的上任大厨安琪 |
[51:29] | she’s no longer with us. | 不再和我们在一起了 |
[51:31] | She got out? | 她被释放了吗 |
[51:34] | Yeah, something like that. | 是的 差不多吧 |
[51:39] | Romano? | 罗马诺 |
[51:45] | -Reznikov. – Red. | -瑞泽尼科夫 -红妈 |
[51:47] | Show her the ropes tomorrow. | 明天把流程跟她说一下 |
[51:49] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[52:02] | Okay. Let me show you around over here. | 好了 让我带你四处转转 |
[52:24] | Got a minute there, cowboy? | 有时间吗 牛仔 |
[52:25] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[52:27] | Of course it is. | 当然 |
[52:28] | We just gotta have a little talk, you and me. | 只不过我们要好好聊聊 就你和我 |
[52:43] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[52:56] | You sick, too? | 你也生病了吗 |
[53:02] | Yeah, it got me a day late. | 是啊 晚来了一天 |
[53:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:11] | What, are you a vampire now? | 怎么 变成怕阳光的吸血鬼了吗 |
[53:13] | Do you need an invitation? | 还需要我邀请你吗 |
[53:16] | Not too close, though. I’m contagious. | 但是别太近 会传染的 |
[53:18] | I know. | 我知道 |
[53:25] | I’m plotting my revenge | 我准备对那乡巴佬进行报复 |
[53:26] | on that redneck fucking Deliverance extra. | 谁叫她他妈的多管事 |
[53:29] | If you want in. | 你想不想一起 |
[53:31] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[53:36] | You seem depressed. Even for prison. | 你看起来很沮丧 还有比坐牢更糟的事 |
[53:41] | You know, if you ever wanna talk about it, | 如果你想谈谈的话 |
[53:43] | that’s what the counselors are for. | 那就是辅导员应该做的事 |
[53:52] | Personally, I went on sad drugs when I got here, | 就我来说 刚来时我有服用抗忧郁药 |
[53:56] | and they worked for a while, | 奏效了一段时间 |
[53:58] | but now I just cheek ’em and trade ’em for black eyeliner. | 但现在我用它们来交换黑色眼线了 |
[54:04] | They make me constipated. | 它们让我便秘 |
[54:06] | I would rather shit and cry | 我宁可拉屎和痛哭 |
[54:08] | than strain and nap all the time. | 这也好过总是费劲夹菊花和打瞌睡 |
[54:13] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[54:15] | Really. | 说真的 |
[54:18] | He wrote an article about me. | 他写了一篇关于我的文章 |
[54:20] | The fiance? | 你那位未婚夫吗 |
[54:23] | “One Sentence, Two Prisoners.” | “一次判决 两个囚徒” |
[54:25] | Oh, it’s a terrible title. | 那真是糟糕的标题 |
[54:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:27] | And I’m happy for him, but he got… | 我为他感到高兴 但他 |
[54:31] | He got so much of it so wrong. | 对我的理解大错特错 |
[54:38] | I’m not somebody’s girlfriend. | 我不是谁的女朋友 |
[54:43] | I’m not some cool story at a yuppie fucking cocktail party. | 也不是鸡尾酒会上的有趣谈资 |
[54:47] | “You did a year in the Peace Corps? | “你在和平队工作了一年吗 |
[54:49] | I did a year in prison.” | 我在监狱待了一年” |
[54:51] | Fuck, no! | 操 我不想 |
[54:53] | Those things we did, you and me, | 我们做的这些事 你和我 |
[54:55] | that wasn’t adventure or a romp. | 那不是冒险或者玩闹 |
[55:04] | That was my life. | 那曾是我的人生 |
[55:12] | You want me to kill him? | 你想我去杀了他吗 |
[55:16] | I may be a sick lesbian in a prison bunk, | 我或许只是躺在监狱床铺上病恹恹的拉拉 |
[55:19] | but I got a couple tricks up my sleeve. | 但我还留了一手王牌 |
[55:27] | I feel like I am missing so much. | 我感觉自己错过了很多 |
[55:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[55:55] | Why are you making that face? | 你为什么这副表情 |
[56:04] | Shit. | 我操 |
[56:16] | I brought you this. | 我给你带了这个 |
[56:18] | In case you throw up. | 万一你要吐 |
[56:20] | Keep it there till you feel better. | 在你感觉好点之前就放着吧 |
[56:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[56:26] | – She have the baby? – Yeah. | -她生下孩子了吗 -是的 |
[56:28] | Eleven fifty-three p.M. | 下午11点53分出生的 |
[56:30] | Some blanca guesser bitch won the Twix. | 来自布兰卡的贱货赢走了特趣 |
[56:43] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[56:45] | Fine. | 还好 |
[56:47] | Everyone else seems to be getting over it. | 其他人似乎正在战胜病魔 |
[56:50] | I should be back to normal soon. | 我应该很快就恢复的 |
[56:53] | You ain’t got what everybody else has. | 你和其他人得的病不一样 |
[56:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[56:56] | ‘Cause your tits are popping out of your shirt. | 因为你的奶子快要呼之欲出了 |
[56:59] | Same shit happened to me every fuckin’ time. | 我每次那样的时候也会这样 |
[57:01] | Every time what? | 每次什么 |
[57:04] | You’ll feel better in nine months. | 九个月之后你会好点的 |