时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:22] | Why aren’t you at work? | 你怎么没去干活 |
[01:24] | Uh, Luschek never showed. | 卢斯奇克没出现 |
[01:26] | Probably passed out in his own vomit somewhere. | 也许吐了一地 然后昏倒了 |
[01:28] | So, you chose to come in here and help? | 所以你决定来这里帮忙 |
[01:31] | Yeah. Figured you could use it for Thanksgiving. | 是啊 感恩节这么忙 我觉得你需要人手 |
[01:33] | Then get your ass off my counter | 那就赶紧从桌子上下来 |
[01:34] | and help Gina pull the turkeys out of the freezer. | 帮吉娜把火鸡从冰箱里拿出来 |
[01:36] | Shit. We got real turkey this year? | 我们今年能吃上火鸡啊 |
[01:39] | We got trimmings from the factory, fifty cents a pound. | 是从厂里收来的下脚料 五十美分一磅 |
[01:42] | Trimmings. Shit no one else wants. | 下脚料 别人都不要的 |
[01:45] | That’s a bag of turkey assholes right there. | 这就是一袋火鸡屁股 |
[01:47] | The whole meal has to come in at a dollar five a prisoner. | 晚餐的标配是五个囚犯一美元 |
[01:50] | Taxpayers don’t give a shit if it’s a holiday. | 纳税人才不管是不是过节 |
[01:52] | We’re the bad guys. | 我们是坏人 |
[02:03] | Pig fucker! | 王八蛋 |
[02:14] | Brown the onions for the gravy. | 炒炒洋葱做肉汁 |
[02:45] | That too hot, baby? | 太烫了吗 |
[02:49] | No. That’s perfect. It feels so good. | 不烫 正好 感觉真好 |
[02:55] | “Frequent blinking may actually be a way | 在你醒着时 频繁眨眼 |
[02:57] | for your brain to rest while you’re awake.” Wakeful rest. | 能让你的大脑休息 醒着的休息 |
[03:02] | You okay, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[03:05] | It’s just being touched by another person. | 只是不习惯被别人碰 |
[03:11] | – I get it. – Thanks, Sophia. | -我懂 -谢谢 索菲娅 |
[03:13] | A body gets lonely in here. | 人在这里会变得孤独 |
[03:15] | Yeah. It’s not even sex, you know? I just… I miss contact. | 我不是说做爱 我怀念与人接触 |
[03:21] | Human beings aren’t supposed to live like this. | 人类不该这样生活 |
[03:25] | I’ve been in almost two years, | 我进来了差不多两年了 |
[03:27] | and there are still nights I reach out for my wife. | 有的晚上我还是会伸手够我老婆 |
[03:29] | You know, I was thinking about you guys, | 我在想你们这类人 |
[03:33] | and I was imagining what I would do | 我在设想我会怎么做 |
[03:35] | if Larry told me that he wanted to be a woman. | 如果莱瑞告诉我他想做个女人 |
[03:38] | I’d like to think that I would be open to it, | 我觉得我应该会接受 |
[03:41] | but it would just be so weird. | 但那太诡异了 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry. Is that totally rude? | 不好意思 这样太粗鲁了吗 |
[03:46] | No. It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[03:48] | He would make such an ugly girl. | 要是变成女人 他一定很丑 |
[03:52] | Is he coming to visit you today? | 他今天来看你吗 |
[03:55] | First holiday in prison can be rough. | 在监狱度过的第一个假日会很难过 |
[03:58] | Very emotional. | 很情绪化 |
[03:59] | She’s gonna be fine, | 她会没事的 |
[04:01] | ’cause we about to make some Heidi Klum shit happen right here. | 我要把她打造成超模海蒂·克拉姆 |
[04:04] | Any available C.O.s to the admin building. | 有空的狱警请来管理大楼 |
[04:07] | That smells nasty. | 可不好闻啊 |
[04:11] | What’s it made of? | 里面有什么 |
[04:14] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[04:18] | How did you learn all this? | 你怎么学会做这个的 |
[04:20] | My aunt was a Santera. | 我舅妈是个祭司 |
[04:22] | I used to help her out sometimes. | 我以前会帮她 |
[04:26] | I dabble. | 就学会了 |
[04:29] | So, what’s gonna happen to me? | 我会怎么样 |
[04:32] | You’re gonna cramp up, some wicked diarrhea. | 你会抽筋 拉肚子 |
[04:38] | This shit ain’t pretty. | 这可不好受 |
[04:40] | You drink this, and you’re gonna go out and dig a hole in the yard. | 喝下这个 你就得出去在院子里挖个洞 |
[04:45] | You’re gonna make me shit in a hole? | 你要让我在洞里拉屎吗 |
[04:46] | No. You’re gonna put this bean in there. | 不 你要把这颗豆子放进去 |
[04:49] | Then you’re gonna find a cigarette. | 然后你会找到一支香烟 |
[04:51] | You’re gonna blow some smoke in there. | 往里面吹一些烟 |
[04:53] | You’re gonna cover it up with a mound of dirt. | 然后用一堆泥土覆盖小洞 |
[04:57] | And that’s gonna have to do it, | 必须这样做 |
[05:00] | because I don’t have any angelica | 因为我这里没有当归 |
[05:04] | or gris-gris oil. | 或者辟邪油 |
[05:14] | Take it. | 喝吧 |
[05:21] | This is gonna kill it? | 这样会流产吗 |
[05:22] | Well, that’s what you want, right? | 你想流产 对吧 |
[05:24] | As long as it don’t feel anything. | 只要我不会痛 |
[05:25] | Oh, please. It don’t even have a brain yet. | 拜托 胎儿都还没成形呢 |
[05:33] | Ay, que dios me perdone. Hurry up. Drink it. | 上帝原谅我 赶紧喝了 |
[05:40] | Ow! That’s hot! | 好烫 |
[05:41] | I told you it was, stupid. Go ahead. Drink it all. | 告诉过你很烫了 笨蛋 快喝完 |
[05:48] | Where my Snickers? | 我的巧克力呢 |
[05:58] | Prisoner two two seven, you have a visitor. | 227号囚犯 有人探访你 |
[06:02] | You know, I pray for all the dead babies | 我为死去的婴儿们祈祷 |
[06:05] | and all their baby souls. | 还有他们的灵魂 |
[06:07] | Dorm section D, prepare for yard time. | D区宿舍 准备放风 |
[06:11] | And God, he’s gonna let them into heaven, | 上帝一定会让他们上天堂 |
[06:13] | even though they weren’t baptized. | 就算他们没有受过洗礼 |
[06:16] | – Are you getting all this? – Yep. | -你都写下了吗 -记下了 |
[06:18] | You can also tell Judy that, that I pray for her, as well. | 你还可以告诉朱迪 我也为她祈祷 |
[06:22] | Well, her name’s Barbara. | 她叫芭芭拉 |
[06:24] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[06:25] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[06:26] | Damn! I can’t keep all this fan mail straight! | 天啊 这么多粉丝来信 我都搞不清了 |
[06:28] | I-I-I can’t keep up with it. | 我跟不上了 |
[06:30] | Wait, you have fans? | 怎么 你还有粉丝 |
[06:31] | She’s a hero. She’s a defender of the unborn. | 她是个英雄 保护未出生的婴儿 |
[06:36] | Geez. That sounds like a bad X-Men movie. | 天啊 那听起来像一部很烂的《X战警》 |
[06:39] | What’d you do, bomb an abortion clinic? | 你们怎么做 炸掉堕胎诊所吗 |
[06:41] | You know, we can, uh, sign off with, um, | 最后写上 |
[06:44] | I will be out of here by two-thousand-fifteen, | 我会在2015年前出狱 |
[06:48] | before the rapture. | 在世界末日之前 |
[06:50] | – Oh, man. – Is something fucking funny to you?! | -天啊 -有什么好笑的吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah. It’s just people predict the rapture all the time. | 人们一直在预测世界末日 |
[06:55] | I mean, wasn’t that supposed to happen in two-thousand-eleven? | 那不是应该在2011年发生的吗 |
[06:58] | No, i-i-it comes in two stages, | 不 那分为两个阶段 |
[07:01] | if you study your shit. | 如果你认真学习过的话 |
[07:03] | The first one was a spiritual rapture, | 第一阶段是精神方面的末日 |
[07:07] | and the second one coming is a physical one. | 第二阶段才是有形的末日 |
[07:10] | – Ah. I see. – Okay? | -我懂了 -好吗 |
[07:13] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[07:13] | And you’re not invited, | 你没有被邀请 |
[07:14] | because they don’t allow gay people on their rapture bus! | 因为末日客车不许拉拉上 |
[07:18] | There’s a bus? | 还有辆客车吗 |
[07:20] | Are all the seats already taken by Appalachian meth heads? | 座位都被阿巴拉契亚的毒枭占了吗 |
[07:23] | Aw, man, you’re gonna, you’re just gonna get it, Vause, aren’t you? | 你非得顶嘴 沃斯 对吧 |
[07:25] | Do we have to go back to the dryer, huh? | 又要回到烘干机事件了吗 |
[07:27] | You already locked me in that fucking dryer. | 你已经把我关进过烘干机了 |
[07:29] | Yeah, maybe I’ll fucking turn it on this time, | 也许这次我他妈会启动烘干机 |
[07:30] | make you spin around like a gerbil. | 让你像一只沙鼠一样打转 |
[07:32] | Want to know why? | 想知道原因吗 |
[07:34] | ‘Cause I’ve had it with rich bitches like you. | 因为我受够了你这样的有钱婊 |
[07:47] | Those are bobos. | 这是山寨货 |
[07:49] | Real Adidas have three stripes, not four. | 阿迪达斯正品是三道杠 不是四道 |
[07:52] | Your shoes are bobos. | 你的鞋是山寨货 |
[07:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[07:54] | So your mom shops at Payless… and works at Friendly’s. | 所以你妈妈在地摊上购物 在小餐馆打工 |
[08:00] | My Mom has, like, four jobs. | 我妈妈有四份工作 |
[08:02] | That’s not something to brag about. | 那又不是什么值得炫耀的事 |
[08:05] | You dress like a bum. | 你穿得像流浪汉似的 |
[08:06] | She smells like one, too. | 闻起来也像 |
[08:11] | Do you guys live in that janky car? | 你们住在那辆破车里吗 |
[08:14] | Bye-bye, pigsty. | 拜拜 邋遢鬼 |
[08:18] | Those your friends? | 他们是你的朋友吗 |
[08:20] | No. | 不是 |
[08:21] | How was school? | 在学校过得怎么样 |
[08:24] | They changed the schedule around | 他们重排了工作表 |
[08:25] | so I don’t got to work nights no more. | 我以后不用上晚班了 |
[08:27] | That fucking Brenda keeps trying to get me to cover her shifts. | 该死的布兰达一直想让我给她代班 |
[08:30] | What are you doing? It’s freezing out. | 你在干什么 外面冷死了 |
[08:35] | What the fuck was that?! | 你他妈干什么呢 |
[08:36] | I’m not wearing those anymore. They’re bobos. | 我不穿这双鞋了 是山寨货 |
[08:42] | Go get ’em back. | 捡回来 |
[08:44] | Jessica Wedge says they’re lame. | 洁西卡·韦治说鞋子很破 |
[08:46] | So fuck Jessica Wedge. | 让洁西卡·韦治去死吧 |
[08:47] | They all make fun of me. They call me pigsty. | 她们都笑话我 说我是邋遢鬼 |
[08:53] | Did you tell them who your Dad is? | 你告诉她们你爸爸是谁了吗 |
[08:55] | I’ve never even met him. | 我都没见过他 |
[08:56] | Well, you tell them. | 你告诉他们 |
[08:57] | You tell them, “My Dad is Lee Burley, | 你告诉他们 “我爸爸是李·伯利 |
[09:00] | the drummer for Death Maiden.” | 死亡少女的鼓手” |
[09:01] | You see what those smug little bitches say then. | 等着看那些自以为是的小贱货们怎么说吧 |
[09:04] | I mean, who are they, huh? | 她们算毛啊 |
[09:05] | What, ’cause their parents work at the college, | 怎么 就凭她们爸妈在大学工作 |
[09:06] | they think they’re all fuckin’ fancy? | 她们就觉得自己了不起了吗 |
[09:08] | You are the daughter of a rock God. | 你可是摇滚之神的女儿 |
[09:11] | If he’s so rich and famous, why are we so broke? | 如果他名利双收 我们为什么这么穷苦不堪 |
[09:15] | You know how many girls used to scream at his concerts, you know, | 你知道有多少女孩在他的音乐会上尖叫 |
[09:18] | rip their clothes off, throw themselves at him? | 脱掉衣服 对他投怀送抱吗 |
[09:22] | But your Dad chose me, and together we made you. | 但你爸爸选择了我 我们一起生下了你 |
[09:28] | Now go get your fuckin’ sneakers. | 赶紧去把你的球鞋捡回来 |
[09:30] | Don’t you listen to those…smarty-pants assholes. | 别听那些自作聪明的混蛋的 |
[09:33] | They’re gonna have boring-ass lives. | 她们会过上无聊到死的生活 |
[09:35] | They’re gonna wish that they were you. | 她们会对你羡慕嫉妒恨的 |
[09:37] | You are cool. | 你很酷 |
[09:42] | Listen up, turd bags. | 听着 蠢货们 |
[09:46] | We’re gonna let you have your little going-away party, | 我们允许你们举办欢送派对 |
[09:48] | but do not make our lives more difficult afterwards | 但之后别用床单 卫生棉条的线 |
[09:51] | by hanging yourself with a sheet or a tampon string | 或者别的玩意儿吊死 |
[09:55] | or whatever the fuck you like to get all arts and craftsy with. | 让我们的日子不好过 |
[09:58] | No Thanksgiving suicides. | 感恩节不许自杀 |
[10:00] | Chapman, what are we not to do on this day of thanks? | 查普曼 在感恩之日 我们不能做什么 |
[10:04] | Commit suicide? | 自杀 |
[10:05] | Exactly. We are the pilgrims. | 正是 我们是清教徒 |
[10:08] | You bitches are the Indians. | 而你们是印第安人 |
[10:10] | This is the holiday where we cooperate. | 在这次节日我们携手合作 |
[10:12] | Oh, yes. We bring you maize, | 对啊 我们给你们送去了玉米 |
[10:15] | and you give us smallpox blankets. | 你们送给我们被天花病污染过的毛毯 |
[10:18] | Exactly. Everybody wins. | 正是 双赢啊 |
[10:24] | You look like JonBenét Ramsey. | 你看起来像琼贝妮特·拉姆齐[选美小皇后] |
[10:26] | Well, that’s what I was going for. | 我就想要这种效果 |
[10:28] | – Can you hold this for me? – Yeah. | -能帮我拿一下吗 -好 |
[10:34] | Did you make this? | 这是你做的吗 |
[10:37] | Mm-hmm. It’s my second attempt. | 是啊 这是第二次做的 |
[10:39] | I spelled it wrong the first time. | 第一次我拼错了 |
[10:43] | And they say you went to college. | 她们还说你上过大学呢 |
[10:46] | God, I hate seeing people go. | 天啊 我真讨厌看到有人出狱 |
[10:48] | It reminds me of how much time I have left. | 会提醒我自己还要服刑多久 |
[10:50] | Yeah. But think of the story that you’ll have. | 是啊 但想想你还会经历多少好玩的事吧 |
[10:54] | That is my line. | 这是我的台词 |
[10:55] | I know it is. You always trot it out in times of suckiness. | 我知道 你总是在不如意的时候说这句话 |
[10:59] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[11:00] | Like that stomach virus I had in Java. | 就像我在爪哇岛得的肠胃炎 |
[11:02] | Well, it was a great fucking story. | 那真是个不错的故事 |
[11:05] | The whole village came out to watch you poop. | 整个村庄里的人都跑出来看你拉屎 |
[11:10] | So maybe this is kind of like that. | 也许这也像那次一样 |
[11:12] | Yo, yo! She coming, yo. Taystee! | 她要来了 美味姐 |
[11:16] | Taystee! Taystee! Taystee! Taystee! | 美味姐 美味姐 美味姐 美味姐 |
[11:20] | I’m gettin’ out, bitches! | 我要出去啦 姐妹们 |
[11:23] | Fight the power! Fuck the man! | 对抗权威 让男人去死 |
[11:25] | Hey, watch it. | 注意点 |
[11:27] | Hey, yo, come here. Mm! You my shawty. | 来抱抱 你是我的辣妹 |
[11:33] | Aw! Cut it out. Scrubby little hood rats gonna make a bitch cry. | 别这样啦 矮个妞会让我们哭的 |
[11:42] | Hey, girl! | 妞儿 |
[11:50] | Hey, girl! | 妞儿 |
[11:53] | Oh, my God. Do you remember this? | 天啊 你还记得怎么跳舞吗 |
[11:54] | Yes. | 记得 |
[11:56] | I-I don’t even know how the arms go. | 我都不知道手臂该怎么动 |
[11:57] | I think– oh right. | 我觉得…对了 |
[12:05] | Shit, these white girls tryin’ to throw down! | 瞧瞧 这俩白妞也扭起来啦 |
[12:17] | Yeah. Shake that ass! | 扭屁屁 |
[12:21] | That’s lesbian activity. | 那可是在搞拉拉 |
[12:26] | It sure is. | 当然啦 |
[12:34] | They’re sexing, Mr. Healy. I seen it. | 她们在做爱 海利先生 我看到了 |
[12:36] | This morning, in the bathroom, | 今天早上在浴室里 |
[12:38] | one girl’s face was all up in the other one’s hoo-ha. | 一个女孩的脸完全埋在另一个女孩的下面 |
[12:40] | It was so nasty! It’s an abomination! | 太恶心了 令人厌恶 |
[12:43] | Okay. Enough. | 好了 够了 |
[12:45] | They were moaning and everything, | 她们还在呻吟什么的 |
[12:46] | speaking in tongues like it’s some kind of revival. | 含含糊糊地说话 就像是复兴一样 |
[12:49] | Who? Who are you talking about? | 你说的是谁 |
[12:52] | Vause and Chapman. | 沃斯和查普曼 |
[12:58] | Chapman? | 查普曼 |
[13:00] | Mm-hmm. Chapman. She a lesbian. | 对 查普曼 她是拉拉 |
[13:03] | They lesbianin’ together. | 她们在一起搞拉拉 |
[13:06] | They’re in there right now, in front of everyone, | 她们现在就在里面 当着大家的面 |
[13:09] | dancing all up on each other. | 跳着挑逗的舞蹈 |
[13:11] | Show me. | 带我去看 |
[13:23] | Chapman, get over here! | 查普曼 过来 |
[13:28] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[13:31] | – We were just– – Shut your mouth, Chapman. | -我们只是在… -闭嘴 查普曼 |
[13:34] | You think it’s appropriate to violate your fellow inmate? | 你觉得可以侵犯你的牢友吗 |
[13:36] | Violate? We were just danc— | 侵犯 我们只是在跳… |
[13:37] | I said shut your mouth! | 我说了闭嘴 |
[13:39] | You asked me a question! | 是你问我的 |
[13:42] | That looked like attempted rape to me. | 就我看来那像企图强奸 |
[13:44] | Take her to SHU. | 关她禁闭 |
[13:45] | – What? – SHU? | -什么 -禁闭 |
[13:46] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[13:47] | Yeah, she’s kinda right. | 她说的有道理 |
[13:49] | Shut up, Mendez! You know, I’m tired of your shit. | 闭嘴 曼多萨 我受够你的废话了 |
[13:53] | I’m your superior fucking officer! | 我他妈是你的上级 |
[13:56] | Now, you put her in the goddamn box | 要么你带她去关禁闭 |
[13:58] | or I will fucking write you up, too! | 要么我把你也关进去 |
[14:00] | She didn’t even do any— | 她都没做什么… |
[14:01] | – Step back… – No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | -后退 -不要 不要 |
[14:02] | …or I will cite you for assaulting an officer. | 不然我会认定你是袭击警官 |
[14:04] | I– I have visitation today! | 今天还有人来探视我 |
[14:06] | Larry’s coming to see me! You can’t do this! | 莱瑞要来看我 你不能这样做 |
[14:08] | That’s all right. | 好了 |
[14:09] | – Let’s do what the man says – Please, don’t do this to me! | -我们赶快照他说的办 -求你别这样 |
[14:10] | before he has an aneurysm. Come on. | 免得他得动脉瘤 走吧 |
[14:13] | – Please don’t do this! – Come on! | -求你别这样 -走吧 |
[14:27] | Gimme a shotgun! | 给我把猎枪 |
[14:28] | Gimme a motherfucking shotgun, motherfucker! | 他妈的 给我把猎枪 混蛋 |
[14:33] | This is you. | 到了 |
[14:40] | How long am I gonna be in here? | 我要在这里待多久 |
[14:44] | Till we let you out. | 直到我们放你出来 |
[14:55] | So, tomorrow’s the day. | 就在明天了 |
[14:58] | My cousin was supposed to send me my dress-out pack, | 我表姐本该给我送来出狱穿的衣服 |
[15:00] | but it never came. | 但一直没到 |
[15:02] | Now I got to wear the same shit I came in here with. | 现在我得穿进来时穿的衣服了 |
[15:05] | Man, it’s gonna be too tight. | 衣服会太紧的 |
[15:06] | Man, you can walk out of here in a garbage bag | 你可以穿着垃圾袋走出去 |
[15:08] | and you’d still be dancing all the way to the bus. | 还是会一路跳着舞上车的 |
[15:11] | – Redline, cell block eight. Ten minutes. – I’m scared. | -红线 八号区 十分钟 -我好害怕 |
[15:14] | Nothin’ out there gonna be scarier than this shit. | 外面的世界不会比监狱更可怕的 |
[15:16] | Shit, I’ve been in institutions my whole life. | 我这辈子都在机构里 |
[15:19] | I was a ward of the state till I was sixteen, | 我十六岁之前都是国家受监护人 |
[15:21] | then juvie. | 然后进了少管所 |
[15:23] | I got no skills. | 我啥也不会 |
[15:25] | Well, now you’re just lying. | 你这就是在扯谎了 |
[15:26] | You’ve worked in that law library for two years. | 你在法律图书馆干了两年 |
[15:29] | You know more than my public defender. | 比我的公设辩护律师还有学问呢 |
[15:31] | Yeah, but out there, you need real school for that stuff. | 但是在外面 律师可是需要学历的 |
[15:35] | No one’s gonna take me serious. | 没人会把我当回事的 |
[15:38] | You’re a smart girl! | 你是个聪明的姑娘 |
[15:40] | You like to play the clown. | 你喜欢扮小丑 |
[15:43] | But you’ve got a lot to offer this world. | 但你可以为世界做出很多贡献 |
[15:46] | This is not a life, Taystee. | 这不是生活 美味姐 |
[15:48] | Yo, listen to Voodoo Mambo, yo. | 听伏都教女祭司的话 |
[15:50] | Eh, you think you just havin’, what they call it, | 你是不是得了 叫什么来着 |
[15:53] | that, uh, thing that happens to animals in captivity | 发生在笼子里的动物身上 |
[15:55] | where it changes they brains? | 能改变它们大脑的病 |
[15:57] | I seen it at the Bronx Zoo once. | 有次我在布朗克斯动物园看到了 |
[15:58] | This, uh, giraffe ate its own vomit, | 一只长颈鹿吃了自己的呕吐物 |
[16:01] | banged his head up against the bars, | 用头撞栏杆 |
[16:03] | ’cause it ain’t fit to live in the wild no more. | 因为它觉得自己适应不了野外生活了 |
[16:06] | Don’t know how to eat leaves. | 不知道怎么吃叶子 |
[16:07] | That’s what I’m saying. I’m the giraffe. | 我就是这个意思 我就是那只长颈鹿 |
[16:10] | Fuck, no, you ain’t! Giraffe’s skinny. Look at that ass. | 你才不是 长颈鹿多瘦啊 看你那大屁股 |
[16:15] | Yo, don’t let ’em get to you, T. | 别被这种思想影响 T |
[16:18] | This ain’t where it’s at. | 问题不在这里 |
[16:21] | Jed and Lane are flying in from Chicago tonight with the kids. | 杰德和莱恩带着孩子从芝加哥飞来 |
[16:24] | Oh, will Grammy be there? | 奶奶也会去吗 |
[16:25] | Grammy’s gonna stay in North Carolina. She’s got a boyfriend. | 奶奶要待在北卡罗来纳州 她交了个男朋友 |
[16:29] | No shit! | 别扯淡 |
[16:30] | Suzanne. | 苏珊娜 |
[16:31] | Sorry. Language. | 不好意思 不说脏话 |
[16:34] | I know I’m a mess. | 我知道自己一团糟 |
[16:35] | I’ve been cooking at the soup kitchen at church. | 我在教堂的赈济处掌勺 |
[16:37] | Sweet-potato casserole? | 做甘薯砂锅吗 |
[16:39] | I’m a one-trick pony. | 我是个偏才 |
[16:41] | See? You’re back at church. | 瞧 你又回教堂了 |
[16:45] | I told you, people get over it. | 我告诉过你 人们会忘记的 |
[16:48] | Well, um, there’s a new pastor. | 来了个新牧师 |
[16:50] | He’s been really welcoming, very nice. | 他很热情 人很好 |
[16:53] | He introduced me to a money manager | 他把我介绍给经理人 |
[16:55] | who gave me some free advice on how to talk to the bank, | 他给我支了几招 教我怎么和银行打交道 |
[16:58] | and he’s sweet with Michael. | 他对迈克尔也很好 |
[17:01] | Um, Eva stopped by the salon. She’s pregnant. | 伊瓦顺道来沙龙了 她怀孕了 |
[17:06] | You know, she’s been trying for a long time. | 她已经努力很长时间了 |
[17:08] | You… you like him, this pastor? | 你喜欢这个牧师吗 |
[17:12] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[17:13] | That’s not what I’m asking. | 我问的不是这个 |
[17:17] | I’m not, uh, gonna talk about this. It’s Thanksgiving. | 我不打算谈这个 这是感恩节 |
[17:20] | Well, I want to talk about it. | 我想谈这个 |
[17:23] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[17:25] | That I met someone and I’m interested, | 我碰到了我感兴趣的人 |
[17:29] | that I’m lonely and I miss men? | 我很孤独 想念男人 |
[17:33] | When you went away, you told me– | 你离开的时候 告诉我… |
[17:34] | I know what I said. | 我知道自己说了什么 |
[17:36] | Baby, I don’t want some strange man | 亲爱的 我不想让陌生男人 |
[17:38] | around my son, my wife. | 接近我儿子 我老婆 |
[17:42] | Look, we don’t always get what we want, now, do we? | 我们并不能一直如愿以偿 对吧 |
[17:49] | What about your hair? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[17:50] | Mommy! I happen to like my hair like this. | 妈咪 我碰巧喜欢我头发现在的样子 |
[18:00] | Here to see Chapman? | 是来探访查普曼的吗 |
[18:01] | Yep. | 是 |
[18:01] | You two are such a cute couple. | 你们真是可爱的一对 |
[18:03] | She’s the cute one. I’m like her furry sidekick. | 她才可爱 我是她毛茸茸的跟班 |
[18:09] | Oh, um, actually, you can’t see her today. | 实际上 你今天不能探访她 |
[18:11] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[18:12] | She’s had some privileges revoked. | 她的探访权被取消了 |
[18:15] | She’s in the security housing unit. | 她被关禁闭了 |
[18:17] | The, the what? Solitary? She, she, she’s in solitary? | 什么 禁闭 她被关禁闭了 |
[18:21] | What did she do? | 她做了什么 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry. I can’t tell you that. I don’t… | 对不起 我不能告诉你 我不… |
[18:25] | Thi-th-this is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[18:26] | I-I need to speak with your manager or, uh, your, uh, superior, | 我需要和你的经理或者上级谈谈 |
[18:29] | whoever the fuck is in charge here, please. | 只要他妈的是管事的就行 拜托 |
[18:32] | Please don’t swear at me. I can give you a number to call. | 请别对我说脏话 我可以给你个电话 |
[18:34] | Is she okay? Can’t I just see her for a minute? | 她还好吗 我就不能看看她吗 |
[18:38] | I mean, it’s a holiday, for god’s sake. | 看在老天的份上 这可是节日 |
[18:41] | Okay, can y-can you at least give my phone number to, | 你能把我的电话号码给 |
[18:45] | to her counselor, Mr. Healy, | 她的辅导师海利先生吗 |
[18:47] | okay, and have him call me right away. | 然后让他马上打给我 |
[18:49] | He needs to call me right away. | 他得马上打给我 |
[18:50] | I’m not allowed- – | 我不能… |
[18:51] | Please, please. | 求你了 |
[18:56] | I guess maybe… | 也许可以吧… |
[18:56] | Thank you, thank you. Do you, uh, um… | 谢谢你 你有… |
[19:03] | Visiting time will be over in five minutes, no exceptions. | 探访时间将在五分钟后结束 无一例外 |
[19:11] | I’ll pass it along. | 我会交给他 |
[19:12] | Okay. And-and, um, if you see Piper, | 好 如果你看到了帕波 |
[19:15] | uh, will you, um, will you tell her that I love her, okay, | 你能告诉她我爱她吗 |
[19:18] | and-and, uh, and to call me, have her call me. | 还有让她给我打电话 |
[19:21] | And, also, uh, that-that I love her. | 还有我爱她 |
[19:27] | Once in the visitation room, you are allowed to hug. | 到了探视室 你们就可以拥抱了 |
[19:30] | Happy Thanksgiving, Mr. Bloom. | 感恩节快乐 布鲁姆先生 |
[19:33] | – Motherfucker! – Shut up! | -王八蛋 -闭嘴 |
[19:36] | Motherfucker! I’ll kill you, motherfucker. | 王八蛋 老子会杀了你 |
[19:48] | I’ll kill all you motherfuckers! | 杀了你们这群王八蛋 |
[19:54] | I’m gonna kill myself if I can’t get out of here. | 如果我不能离开这里 我会杀了自己 |
[20:29] | My brother, Donny, shot a turkey last year, | 我哥哥多尼去年射杀了一只火鸡 |
[20:32] | but it weren’t really a turkey. It was a fucking bald eagle. | 但其实那不是火鸡 而是只秃鹰 |
[20:37] | But he still shoved a Coors Light up the damn thing’s ass | 但他还是把银子弹啤酒灌进秃鹰肚子里 |
[20:40] | and put it on the grill. | 然后放在烤架上 |
[20:42] | And proceeded to eat it. | 接着吃了它 |
[20:43] | And when the ranger walked up, | 森林看守人走过来时 |
[20:45] | he had the bird hanging out of his mouth. | 那只鸟挂在他嘴上 |
[20:47] | He took his ass right to jail. | 他立马坐牢了 |
[20:49] | And now he’s in Federal, in Virginia. | 现在他在弗吉尼亚联邦监狱里 |
[20:54] | Did it taste like chicken? | 味道像鸡肉吗 |
[20:55] | No, it tasted like an eagle. | 不 像鹰肉 |
[21:01] | Was your brother smoking tina? | 你哥哥吸冰毒吗 |
[21:02] | He snorts Oxy now. | 他现在吸羟考酮 |
[21:03] | Fuck you. | 我操 |
[21:04] | What the… Get the… The fuck! | 搞什… 滚开 |
[21:09] | Thanks for last night, baby. | 谢谢你昨晚如此卖力 宝贝 |
[21:10] | That shit was amazing. Nobody’s ever licked my pussy like that. | 太美妙了 从没人那样舔过我的小妹妹 |
[21:13] | You are lying! I would never touch this bitch! | 你在撒谎 我才不会碰你这个婊子 |
[21:16] | Hey, knock it off! You wanna join your friend down the hill? | 闭嘴 你也想和你朋友一样被关禁闭吗 |
[21:18] | You know, you’re going to hell! | 你会进地狱的 |
[21:20] | And you’re gonna burn there for the entire eternity! | 而且会一直在地狱受尽烈火灼烧 |
[21:22] | – I’m already there. – Have a seat. | -我已经身处地狱了 -坐吧 |
[21:26] | Taste it, Norma. | 尝尝看 诺玛 |
[21:29] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你怎么说的 |
[21:31] | It’s damn near perfect. | 简直是完美 |
[21:36] | Ladies! Listen up! It’s time to leave. | 女士们 听着 该走了 |
[21:40] | Let’s go! Everybody out, except for you. | 走吧 大家都出去 除了你 |
[21:42] | You can stay. | 你可以留下来 |
[21:44] | Let’s go, Silent Bob. That means you, too. Come on. | 走吧 哑巴 说的就是你 走吧 |
[21:46] | It’s okay, I’ll take over. | 没事 我来接手 |
[21:51] | Attagirl. | 好姑娘 |
[22:18] | Where’s my shit, Red? | 我的东西呢 红妈 |
[22:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:23] | Are you gonna make me look through every box in here? | 你这是逼我翻遍每个箱子吗 |
[22:26] | How’d you do it? You stopped the truck? | 你怎么办到的 拦下卡车了吗 |
[22:30] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:32] | Or maybe I got it from one of your girls. | 也许是你的一个姑娘告诉我的 |
[22:34] | My girls wouldn’t tell you shit. | 我的姑娘才不会告诉你 |
[22:39] | You want your pills? | 想要毒品啊 |
[22:42] | You can go stick your head in the toilet. | 你可以把头埋进马桶 |
[22:45] | There might be a few still floating around. | 可能有几片还浮着 |
[22:56] | You listen to me, you crazy cunt! | 听我说 你个疯婊子 |
[23:00] | The next time my shipment comes in, | 下次我的货到了 |
[23:01] | you’re gonna put it to the side, | 你要把它放在一边 |
[23:04] | top shelf, in the walk-in. | 大壁橱最顶层的架子上 |
[23:07] | Tricia’s in detox. | 崔希娅在戒毒 |
[23:10] | I hear Caputo’s looking for her source. | 听说卡普托在找她的毒品来源 |
[23:13] | What would he think of your little operation? | 他会怎么认为你的小生意 |
[23:14] | You mean, your operation? | 是你的小生意吧 |
[23:17] | All the contraband comes through your kitchen. | 所有的走私货都经过你的厨房 |
[23:23] | Looks like we’re at a Cold War stand-off, Ruskie. | 看来我们冷战对峙了 鲁斯基 |
[23:27] | And I got a bigger weapon than you. | 而我的武器比你的更大 |
[23:31] | You wanna see it? | 你想看吗 |
[24:11] | Just a little something extra for the holidays. | 为了节日添加的一点料 |
[24:19] | Next time you fuck with my stash, I’ll end your life. | 下次你再毁掉我的货 我就杀了你 |
[24:33] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:34] | Hi! Yes, hi. | 喂 你好 |
[24:37] | Hello, I am trying to reach | 你好 我想找 |
[24:39] | the Executive Assistant or the Assistant Warden, please. | 行政助理或者副典狱长 谢谢 |
[24:42] | Sir, it’s after duty hours. | 先生 我们已经下班了 |
[24:43] | Okay. Yes. Look my wife is in the solitary unit. | 好吧 我老婆被关禁闭了 |
[24:48] | Okay? She’s being held there illegally. | 好吗 她是被非法关进去的 |
[24:50] | Now, my father is a lawyer, I know her rights. | 我父亲是律师 我知道她的权利 |
[24:53] | It’s a holiday, sir. | 今天可是节日啊 先生 |
[24:55] | Exactly! That’s exactly right! I know it’s a holiday. | 正是 正是如此 我知道这是节日 |
[24:58] | That’s what makes this so outrageous. | 所以这件事才不能忍 |
[25:00] | You can call back on Monday… | 你可以周一再打来 |
[25:01] | Would you please listen to me? | 能不能麻烦你听我说 |
[25:03] | Sir, please. Listen to me. | 先生 拜托 听我说 |
[25:05] | I have left messages for the Associate Warden, | 我给副典狱长 |
[25:08] | for the Public Information’s Officer, | 公共信息官员 |
[25:10] | for the Department of Corrections, | 惩教局 |
[25:12] | for the fucking Governor’s office. | 还有州长办公室都留了言 |
[25:14] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:15] | If I don’t get a call back from somebody soon, | 如果没一个人尽快回电 |
[25:19] | you people are gonna have a fucking lawsuit on your hands. Now… | 你们这群人就等着吃官司吧… |
[25:22] | Hello, you have reached | 你好 你接通了 |
[25:23] | the Federal Correctional Institution in Litchfield. | 利奇菲尔德的联邦惩教机构 |
[25:26] | God! Fuck! | 天啊 操 |
[25:30] | Dude, that was really dramatic. | 哥们 真是夸张啊 |
[25:37] | You know how much Piper loves Thanksgiving. | 你知道帕波有多喜欢感恩节 |
[25:40] | It is her favorite. | 这是她最爱的节日 |
[25:42] | Yeah, I don’t know why. | 我不知道原因 |
[25:43] | Had to wear a suit jacket. Fucking toxic. | 还得穿上西服外套 简直有病 |
[25:45] | You’ve been to Thanksgiving with my parents. | 你和我爸妈共度过感恩节 |
[25:47] | Yeah, no, I know, it’s horrible. | 不 那糟透了 |
[25:48] | She loves our Thanksgivings. | 她喜欢的是我俩过的感恩节 |
[25:51] | Oh, in your parents’ apartment? | 在你爸妈的房子里吗 |
[25:53] | They go to South Beach. They have gravy boats. | 他们去南海滩了 他们有游艇 |
[25:57] | A maid comes and cleans up in the morning. Come on. | 有个女佣早上会过来打扫 拜托 |
[25:59] | They won’t mind me using these | 他们不会介意我用 |
[26:01] | awesome tchotchkes for my table-scape, will they? | 这些小摆设品装点桌子吧 |
[26:03] | We have to cancel. | 我们得取消 |
[26:07] | We have to cancel. You have to cancel the whole thing. | 我们得取消 你得取消安排 |
[26:10] | Cal, I can’t host people here, all right? | 卡尔 我现在没法招待客人 好吗 |
[26:14] | Not under these circumstances. All right? It does not feel right. | 在这种情况下不行 我觉得不对 |
[26:18] | No, yeah, you’re right, man. We should cancel. | 不 你说得对 我们应该取消 |
[26:22] | We’ll cancel. | 我们会取消 |
[26:23] | We’ll cover the mirrors, sit shivah. | 我们把镜子盖上 遵守七日丧期的习俗 |
[26:27] | It’s what your people do, right? | 你们是这样做的对吧 |
[26:30] | It’s when someone dies, Cal. She’s not dead. | 死人的时候才这样 卡尔 她又没死 |
[26:32] | Exactly. Look, I love my sister, dude. | 就是 我爱我妹妹 哥们 |
[26:37] | But she got herself sent to the hoosegow. | 但是她害自己进了监狱 |
[26:39] | And now she’s clearly pulled some other shit | 现在她肯定又干了别的坏事 |
[26:41] | to get herself into even more trouble. | 惹上了更大的麻烦 |
[26:43] | You have done everything that you can do. | 你已经尽力而为了 |
[26:46] | And Piper would love the fact that you’re throwing Thanksgiving, | 帕波肯定会赞同你举办感恩节派对的 |
[26:50] | our friends are coming, the maid is coming tomorrow. | 我们的朋友要来 女佣明天会来 |
[26:54] | And I’ve spent my entire life-savings on this, | 而且我已经花费毕生积蓄 |
[26:57] | this marvelous turkey. | 买了这只棒极了的火鸡 |
[27:01] | She’d want us to celebrate. | 她会想让我们庆祝的 |
[27:04] | I’m sure she’s fine. | 我肯定她没事 |
[27:16] | Chapman? | 查普曼 |
[27:18] | Mr. Healy? | 海利先生 |
[27:20] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[27:23] | I’m in a cement box | 我被关在一个水泥盒子里 |
[27:24] | and people are screaming. | 人们都在大喊大叫 |
[27:27] | You needed a little time-out to think about your behavior. | 你需要一些时间来考虑你的行为 |
[27:30] | My what? | 我的什么 |
[27:34] | I was dancing. | 我当时是在跳舞 |
[27:35] | Provocatively. Sexually. | 挑逗的艳舞 |
[27:38] | Gay sexually. | 同性恋艳舞 |
[27:39] | This is illegal. You can’t keep me in here. | 这是非法的 你不能把我关在这里 |
[27:42] | See, there’s where you’re wrong. | 关于这点你弄错了 |
[27:44] | Chapman, I tried to be nice to you, | 查普曼 我想对你好 |
[27:46] | because I understand where you come from. | 因为我知道你的来历 |
[27:49] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[27:51] | I thought we could be friends. | 我觉得我们可以当朋友 |
[27:54] | You’re not yourself lately. You’re acting out. | 你最近有些失态 很出格 |
[27:57] | So you’re teaching me a lesson? | 你这是在教训我吗 |
[27:58] | You should be thanking me. | 你应该感谢我 |
[28:01] | Alex Vause is sick. | 艾丽克斯·沃斯是变态 |
[28:04] | I get you. | 我懂你 |
[28:06] | You’re not like her. | 你和她不一样 |
[28:10] | The only sicko here is you. | 这里唯一的变态就是你 |
[28:16] | And under different circumstances, what? | 在别的情况下 又会如何 |
[28:19] | I’d be your girlfriend? | 我会当你女朋友吗 |
[28:22] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[28:25] | Did I make you jealous? | 我让你嫉妒了吗 |
[28:29] | You put me in this hellhole for no reason. | 你毫无理由地把我关在这个鬼地方 |
[28:34] | Wake up, Healy! | 醒醒吧 海利 |
[28:37] | Girls like me? | 我这样的女孩 |
[28:39] | We don’t fuck ignorant, | 我们才不干有拉拉情节的 |
[28:41] | pretentious old men with weird lesbian obsessions! | 愚昧狂妄的老男人 |
[28:44] | We go for tall, hot girls, | 我们喜欢又高又辣的美女 |
[28:48] | and we fucking love it! | 我们爱死了 |
[28:54] | So that leaves you on the outside, | 这样只有你自己在外面 |
[28:58] | living your sad, sad little life. | 过着可悲的生活 |
[29:01] | You don’t get me! Ever! | 你永远得不到我 |
[29:06] | So go fuck yourself! | 自己撸去吧 |
[29:11] | Happy Thanksgiving, Chapman. | 感恩节快乐 查普曼 |
[29:19] | Fuck you, motherfucker! | 去你的 混蛋 |
[29:34] | Where’s my mattress? | 我的床垫呢 |
[29:37] | Where the fuck is my mattress? What did you do to it? | 我的床垫在哪 你把它弄哪儿去了 |
[29:42] | Oh, fucking crackhead. | 该死的瘾君子 |
[29:55] | My bunkie stole my mattress. | 我的室友偷了我的床垫 |
[29:57] | Yeah. And? | 嗯 然后呢 |
[29:59] | It’s gone. It’s not there. | 床垫不见了 |
[30:01] | Then how do you know it was stolen? | 你怎么知道是偷的 |
[30:02] | Because it’s not on my bed, | 因为它不在我床上了 |
[30:04] | and she and her hick friend have been fucking with me. | 她和她的蠢货朋友还拿我开涮 |
[30:06] | I need a new one. | 我需要一个新床垫 |
[30:07] | Okay, we issue one mattress per inmate. | 好的 我们给每个犯人一个床垫 |
[30:09] | You can fill out a form. | 你可以填个表格 |
[30:10] | It’ll take a couple weeks to replace it. | 换床垫要几周时间 |
[30:13] | And what am I supposed to do in the meantime? | 那在此期间我要怎么办 |
[30:15] | Sleep on the frame? | 睡床板上吗 |
[30:16] | It’s probably good for you. A hard surface aligns the vertebrae. | 这对你有好处 坚硬的床板可以校正脊柱 |
[30:19] | Your body will thank you. Excuse me. | 你的身体会感谢你的 抱歉 |
[30:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:28] | I’m Alex. | 我是艾丽克斯 |
[30:32] | I’m your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[30:39] | Holy shit. | 见鬼 |
[30:46] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:47] | Well, I saw the show. | 我看了演出 |
[30:49] | And then the manager sent me back here. | 然后管理人员送我来了后台 |
[30:52] | Oh, you saw that shit? That was embarrassing. | 你看了那场糟糕的表演 真令人尴尬 |
[30:55] | We can’t even fill a fucking basement anymore. | 来的人都塞不满一个地下室了 |
[30:58] | If one more jerk-off asks me to play Dirty Girl… | 假如再有哪个蠢货让我唱《下流女孩》 |
[31:00] | I wish I had never written that fucking song. | 真希望从没写过那首该死的歌 |
[31:03] | It is a great song. That is still a great song. | 那是首伟大的歌曲 现在依然是 |
[31:06] | Shut up, Lonnie. | 闭嘴吧 朗尼 |
[31:09] | We’re supposed to be in Philly, | 我们现在应该在费城的 |
[31:10] | but Jimmy over here | 但是那个吉米 |
[31:11] | punched the booking agent in the neck. | 一拳打在了订票代理人的脖子上 |
[31:16] | I can’t believe you’re my kid, man! You’re my kid! | 不敢相信你是我的孩子 你竟然是我的孩子 |
[31:21] | I’m so happy to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[31:24] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:25] | ‘Cause I would’ve never recognized you in a million years. | 因为我永远不会认出你 |
[31:30] | And you got a serious rack on you, too. | 你也是大波妹 |
[31:32] | I mean, I could have accidentally fucked her, right? | 我可能一不小心就上了她 对吗 |
[31:34] | But that would have been bad. | 但那样是不好的 |
[31:36] | No. Seriously, that’s twisted. | 说真的 那太变态了 |
[31:39] | I didn’t say that. | 当我没说 |
[31:41] | Um, is there a bathroom? | 这里有厕所吗 |
[31:44] | – Is there a bathroom? – It’s down there. | -厕所在哪 -在那边 |
[31:46] | Right. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:49] | Her rack? | 大波妹 |
[31:51] | That would’ve been fucked up. | 那就是乱伦了 |
[31:54] | Her fucking rack. | 她的双峰 |
[32:23] | Jesus, you scared me. | 天啊 你吓我一跳 |
[32:25] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:26] | I’m fine. I’m just gonna go home. | 没事 我要回家了 |
[32:31] | He’s not what you thought. | 他不是你想的那样 |
[32:36] | It’s fucking depressing. | 真他妈失望 |
[32:38] | Been imagining this moment your whole life? | 你一直在想象父女相见的场景 |
[32:44] | I had this white fringe pleather jacket | 我有件白色条纹人造革夹克 |
[32:47] | I always thought I’d wear if I ever met him. | 我一直想在见到他时穿 |
[32:49] | Nice, pleather. What happened? | 人造革 真好 然后呢 |
[32:54] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[32:57] | Maybe that would’ve made the difference. | 或许穿了就会不同了 |
[33:01] | Most people are better in the abstract. | 多数人在想象中更美好 |
[33:07] | It’s Alex, right? | 你是艾丽克斯对吗 |
[33:11] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[33:11] | Fahri. | 我是法赫里 |
[33:15] | You want a bump? | 想来一针吗 |
[33:17] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[33:18] | Smart girl. | 聪明的女孩 |
[33:21] | Fahri, what are you doing hanging out with these losers? | 法赫里 你为什么和这些窝囊废混在一起 |
[33:26] | They’re my clients. | 他们是我的客户 |
[33:30] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[33:32] | I work for an international drug cartel. | 我为国际贩毒集团工作 |
[33:37] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:46] | Will you get Gloria? I’m dying. | 能帮我找来歌洛丽娅吗 我要死了 |
[33:51] | You’re not dying. | 你不会死的 |
[33:53] | Here. | 给 |
[33:55] | Serves you right for drinking some stupid potion | 你活该 谁让你喝下狗屁祭司 |
[33:58] | from some half-assed santera. | 熬制的药水 |
[34:00] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[34:01] | She told me. | 她本人告诉我的 |
[34:02] | So I told her to give you some roots and berries. | 所以我告诉她给你些树根和浆果 |
[34:06] | Make you shit your brains out and learn your lesson. | 好让你清空大脑 吸取教训 |
[34:08] | So the tea was bullshit? It’s not gonna work? | 所以茶是骗人的 没用 |
[34:12] | You think I’m gonna let you ice my grandbaby? | 你以为我会让你谋杀我的外孙女 |
[34:15] | You want me to end up like you? | 你想让我落得像你一样的下场 |
[34:17] | I’m already in prison. | 我已经入狱了 |
[34:19] | All I need is five different | 我只需要再有五个孩子 |
[34:20] | baby daddies and an ass tattoo of a dog. | 外加一条屁股上有刺青的狗 就和你一样了 |
[34:23] | It’s a wolf. | 那是条狼 |
[34:28] | Daya, I made mistakes, okay? | 达娅 我做过错事 好吗 |
[34:30] | I didn’t have nobody teaching me what to do. | 没人教我该做什么 |
[34:32] | Oh, get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[34:35] | Maybe I’m not the mother of the year… | 或许我不是年度最佳母亲 |
[34:37] | Oh, you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[34:38] | But at least I put something into this world | 但是至少我在这个世界上 |
[34:40] | that could still be good. | 还留着有用的人 |
[34:42] | I made something. | 我有孩子 |
[34:44] | I fucked up my own life, | 我的人生糟透了 |
[34:47] | but Eva, Lucy and Christina, Emiliano, | 但是伊瓦 露西 克里斯蒂娜 艾米利亚诺 |
[34:51] | even you could still be something. | 甚至还有你 都有可能成就事业 |
[34:55] | Babies give you hope. | 婴儿给你希望 |
[35:33] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[35:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:00] | There’s mold. | 发霉了 |
[36:05] | There’s mold on the bologna. | 红肠都长霉了 |
[36:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:11] | I found a maggot. | 我发现了一只蛆 |
[36:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[36:25] | Is someone there? | 有人在那吗 |
[36:28] | Are you real? | 你是真实的吗 |
[36:31] | Yes. Yes, I’m real. Are you real? | 是的 你是吗 |
[36:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:41] | I’m gonna take a bus all the way to the Bronx. | 我要坐公交车到布朗克斯 |
[36:45] | Right to Angelo’s Pizza | 在安吉洛匹萨店下车 |
[36:46] | and I’m gonna get a giant slice with the works. | 要一份巨大的匹萨 加所有配料 |
[36:48] | But just one, because after, | 只要一份 因为这之后 |
[36:50] | we’re gonna have a big old Thanksgiving | 我们要在我表姐妮西家 |
[36:52] | at my cousin, Neicey, house, | 举办一场感恩节派对 |
[36:54] | and we probably gonna go out dancing at the Monte Carlo Room, | 我们可能会去蒙特卡洛酒店跳舞 |
[36:58] | and I’ma order a Sex on the Beach | 我会点一杯”性感沙滩” |
[37:00] | with 10 maraschino cherries in it. | 里面放十颗马拉斯金樱桃 |
[37:03] | And some man gonna buy it for me. | 而且有男人为我买单 |
[37:09] | Well, that sounds like a plan. | 计划不错 |
[37:13] | You know, ain’t no one on the outside | 外面没有一个人 |
[37:15] | gonna do my ‘do for a can of Pepsi. | 会为了一罐百事可乐这样干活 |
[37:17] | Which you still owe me, by the way. | 顺便一提 你还欠我一罐 |
[37:20] | Jefferson, they’re releasing you now. Van’s leaving. | 杰弗逊 你被释放了 面包车就要开了 |
[37:23] | Right now? I gotta say my goodbyes. | 现在吗 我还要告别 |
[37:26] | It’s a holiday. COs wanna go home and see their families. | 今天是假日 狱警想回家看看家人 |
[37:30] | If you don’t go now, | 如果你现在不走 |
[37:31] | you’re not getting out till Monday. Let’s go. | 就只能等到下周一了 走吧 |
[37:35] | Yo! Where’s Poussey at? | 珀比人呢 |
[37:37] | Jefferson! Now. | 杰弗逊 快走 |
[37:48] | What the fuck? What the fuck? They already took her? | 该死 该死 他们已经把她带走了 |
[37:51] | I didn’t even say goodbye. | 我还没对她说再见呢 |
[37:54] | Taystee! Yo! Tays! | 美味姐 喂 美味姐 |
[37:57] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不到 |
[38:21] | – Hello? – Hello! | -你好 -你好 |
[38:24] | Come in, new family. Hello, happy Thanksgiving. | 进来吧 新家庭成员 感恩节快乐 |
[38:27] | Ooh, your parents have a nice place. | 你父母的房子真漂亮 |
[38:29] | Cal! Hi. | 卡尔 好啊 |
[38:32] | – Hi. Do you know Pete? – Mmm-mmm. No. | -你认识皮特吗 -不认识 |
[38:33] | And this is Finn. | 这是芬恩 |
[38:37] | He looks like Steve Buscemi. | 他长得真像史蒂夫·布西密[《大西洋帝国》主演] |
[38:39] | Congratulations, man. | 恭喜你 伙计 |
[38:41] | Gotta wash your hands first. | 你得先洗洗手 |
[38:42] | Isn’t that just to touch the baby? | 你是不是想要摸宝宝 |
[38:44] | And to touch me, too. Polly’s being a total nutter. | 还想和我握手 波丽真是个疯子 |
[38:46] | If it were up to Pete, | 如果皮特说了算 |
[38:47] | he’d let him suck on the bottom of his shoe. | 他会让他舔他的鞋底的 |
[38:49] | I hope you guys don’t mind, but we brought a stray. | 希望你们不要介意 我们带来了一个流浪汉 |
[38:51] | – Larry, this is our friend, Maury. – Hi. | -莱瑞 这是我们的朋友莫里 -嗨 |
[38:54] | Yeah, Maury Kind. | 莫里·坎德 |
[38:56] | I’m sorry, you’re not a stray. | 抱歉 你不是流浪汉 |
[38:57] | You’re Maury Kind from NPR! | 你是国家公共电台的莫里·坎德 |
[38:59] | – Guilty. – Oh, my God, I love you. | -正是在下 -天呐 我喜欢你 |
[39:01] | I love your show. I mean, I love… I love you. | 我喜欢你的节目 我喜欢你 |
[39:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:05] | – Back off, Larry. – Sorry, sorry. | -闪开 莱瑞 -抱歉抱歉 |
[39:06] | – Where should we put our stuff? – Put it in the kitchen, follow me. | -我们把东西放哪 -放在厨房 跟我来 |
[39:09] | You come meet my girlfriend! | 来见见我女朋友 |
[39:11] | Don’t get in her way, Cal! She’s got an angry, red vagina | 卡尔 别挡她 她正在气头上 |
[39:14] | and she’s been drinking rum punch since 10:00 A.M. | 她从上午十点就一直在喝朗姆宾治 |
[39:17] | Thank God we pumped. | 谢天谢地终于能缓口气 |
[39:19] | I cannot believe you brought Maury Kind. | 真不敢相信你带来了莫里·坎德 |
[39:21] | Yeah, I’m mixing sound on Urban Tales. | 我在《都市故事》里当调音师 |
[39:24] | He’s going through a divorce, so I invited him. | 正好他离婚 所以我请他过来了 |
[39:26] | I didn’t know you’d geek out so hard. | 想不到你这么激动 |
[39:28] | You know, I’d love to talk to him. | 我很想和他说话 |
[39:31] | Well, it’d be weird if you didn’t. | 如果你不想就奇怪了 |
[39:32] | Besides, he read your “Modern Love” Column | 另外 他读过你的《现代爱情》专栏 |
[39:34] | and loved it. | 他非常喜欢 |
[39:35] | Stop it. Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[39:38] | Holy shit. | 我擦 |
[39:40] | Your language. | 注意语言 |
[39:41] | Huh? Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:44] | What an asshole. | 真是混蛋 |
[39:46] | I cannot believe people like him are even allowed to work here. | 我无法想象像他那样的人居然可以在这工作 |
[39:51] | They take these insecure, and frustrated men | 他们招募了这些毫无安全感的失意男人 |
[39:55] | and they put them in charge of a bunch of powerless women | 让他们管理一群手无寸铁的女人 |
[39:57] | and they become these predatory creeps. | 这些男人变成了衣冠禽兽 |
[40:01] | I mean, all of that condescending | 那些看似谦逊的话 |
[40:03] | “I know what’s best for you” bullshit. | “我知道什么对你最好” 纯放屁 |
[40:07] | You can rage, but they always win. | 你可以发怒 但最后赢的总是他们 |
[40:11] | They’re the ones with the keys. | 钥匙在他们身上 |
[40:14] | How long have you been down here? | 你在这关禁闭多久了 |
[40:17] | I’ve lost track. I don’t know. | 我已经忘记了 我不知道 |
[40:20] | Nine months? | 九个月 |
[40:22] | A year? | 一年 |
[40:26] | A year? | 一年 |
[40:30] | That’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[40:32] | They keep the lights on, so you lose all sense of time. | 他们一直开着灯 你失去了时间感 |
[40:36] | It’s not living. | 这不算活着 |
[40:37] | I mean, yeah, you’re breathing, | 确实 你还在呼吸 |
[40:39] | but you ain’t a person no more. | 但你不再是一个人了 |
[40:41] | It’s bad. You start to see shit that ain’t there. | 很糟糕 你开始产生幻觉 |
[40:47] | You start to hear voices. | 开始产生幻听 |
[40:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[40:51] | They keep you here till they break you. | 他们把你关在这里 直到你崩溃为止 |
[40:54] | I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 我感觉我快吐了 |
[40:59] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么那么做 |
[41:02] | Why did I say those things? | 我为什么说出那些话 |
[41:07] | He’s never going to let me out of here. | 他永远不会放我出去了 |
[41:11] | I am so fucking stupid. | 我真他妈蠢 |
[41:15] | I am so fucking stupid! | 我真他妈蠢 |
[41:20] | What’s wrong with me? | 我到底怎么搞的 |
[41:24] | You still there? | 你还在听我说话吗 |
[41:33] | I swear to God that if they let me out of here… | 我对天发誓 如果他们放我出去 |
[41:45] | I will shut up. | 我会闭嘴 |
[41:47] | I will shut up and I will put my head down and I will do my time | 我会乖乖闭嘴 保持低调 认真服刑 |
[41:52] | and I’ll smile at Healy and I won’t go near her. | 我会一直对海利微笑 不会再靠近她了 |
[41:58] | I won’t even look at her. | 我不会再正眼看她了 |
[42:00] | I can do that. I can do that. I can. | 我能做到 我能做到 |
[42:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:09] | Please don’t leave me here. | 别把我关在这 |
[42:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[42:16] | Hey, Vause, I know you’re not working, but can I get my bag? | 沃斯 我知道你没在工作 能把包给我吗 |
[42:19] | Yeah, just give me a sec. | 好的 稍等一会 |
[42:21] | What happened to your glasses? | 你的眼镜怎么了 |
[42:22] | Smashed in the name of Jesus. | 看在老天的份上 烂了 |
[42:24] | Oh, shit. Pennsatucky? | 见鬼 是佩萨塔琪干的 |
[42:27] | Wow, you guys have released the kraken. | 你们放出了北海巨妖啊 |
[42:30] | She’s decided it’s her Christian duty to annihilate me. | 她觉得消灭我是她作为基督教徒的责任 |
[42:33] | Because I’m a “Privileged rich girl.” | 因为我是”享有特权的富家女” |
[42:35] | Which is hilarious, because those types of girls | 真是搞笑 因为那些富家女 |
[42:38] | tortured me my whole fucking life. | 折磨了我一辈子 |
[42:40] | If you and I had met in fifth grade, | 如果咱俩在五年级见面 |
[42:43] | you’d have made fun of my clothes. | 你肯定会嘲笑我的衣服 |
[42:45] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[42:47] | No, no, no, no. I would never. | 不不不 绝对不会的 |
[42:49] | – You look terrific. – Fuck! | -你看起来棒极了 -去你的 |
[42:54] | I know what you were like. | 我知道你的出身 |
[42:55] | Upper West Side, doorman building, | 上西区 家门口有看门人 |
[43:00] | skiing in Jackson Hole. | 去杰克逊霍尔滑雪 |
[43:02] | Am I wrong? | 我说错了吗 |
[43:03] | – Who told you that shit? – No one. | -这是谁瞎说的 -没人 |
[43:06] | My business was built on sniffing out girls like you | 我的生意就是建立在寻找你这种女孩之上 |
[43:09] | and turning ’em into drug mules. | 再把她们变成毒骡 |
[43:10] | I knew it. You’re a pimp. | 我知道了 你是个皮条客 |
[43:13] | Man, you would’ve been perfect. | 你太完美了 |
[43:16] | Little Nicky at 19? Mmm! | 19岁的小妮琪 |
[43:18] | I would’ve turned you out in two seconds. | 我两秒钟就能说服你干这行 |
[43:19] | I’d make a terrible mule. I would’ve done all your drugs. | 我是个糟糕的毒骡 我会自己把毒品吸了 |
[43:22] | Besides, okay, what makes you think | 另外 你为什么认为 |
[43:25] | I would’ve fallen for your shit? | 我会听你的鬼话 |
[43:27] | Well, you grew up rich, so you’re used to easy money. | 你是富家千金 习惯于钱来伸手 |
[43:30] | You have enough stamps in your passport to avoid suspicion. | 你护照上有很多印章 不会引起怀疑 |
[43:33] | – You hate your parents. – Yeah, totally. | -你讨厌父母 -是的 超讨厌 |
[43:35] | You’re in your experimental phase. | 你现在处于实验阶段 |
[43:37] | All you wanna do is fuck a woman or black guy, | 你只想搞女人或者黑人 |
[43:39] | have some adventure… Hmm. | 来一段冒险 |
[43:41] | …and still be able to afford a Birkin bag. | 同时还买得起柏金包 |
[43:43] | Shit, I’m in! | 见鬼 我加入 |
[43:45] | Fuck it. You know me. | 该死 你懂我 |
[43:46] | Sign me up. | 签了我 |
[43:48] | Oh, was that who Piper was? | 帕波也是做这个的 |
[43:51] | No, no, Piper was different. | 不 帕波不同 |
[43:53] | Why? ‘Cause you loved her? | 为什么 因为你爱她 |
[43:56] | Because she was different. | 因为她与众不同 |
[44:01] | Get some glue, pimp. | 用胶水粘上 皮条客 |
[44:06] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[44:11] | Crystal is in love with her pastor. | 克里斯托和她的牧师相爱了 |
[44:16] | I’m not surprised. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[44:18] | A lot of women lust after their pastors, it’s very common. | 很多女人都渴求她们的牧师 很常见 |
[44:22] | And pastors can do that. | 牧师可以干那种勾当 |
[44:23] | Priests have to learn to bounce their eyes. | 神父需要学会避开她们的眼神 |
[44:27] | Um, what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[44:28] | You never stay focused on | 永远不要将目光 |
[44:29] | a member of the opposite sex for too long. | 长时间集中在一个异性身上 |
[44:33] | That’s how I watch every Russell Crowe movie. | 我就是这样看罗素·克洛的电影的 |
[44:39] | She wants my blessing. | 她想要我的祝福 |
[44:42] | Then you should give it to her. | 那你就该给她 |
[44:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:47] | I don’t understand why she needs to have sex. | 我不懂为什么她需要性爱 |
[44:49] | I mean, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[44:51] | I’m a nun, I took a vow. | 我是修女 我许下了誓言 |
[44:53] | She married a man with a penis, | 她和有老二的男人结婚了 |
[44:55] | I assume because she wanted to use it occasionally. | 我猜是因为她想用一用 |
[44:59] | How much time do you have left? | 你还要在监狱待多久 |
[45:02] | Three years, eight months. | 三年零八个月 |
[45:05] | You got what you needed at a pretty big cost to your family. | 你的家庭付出巨大代价后 你如愿以偿了 |
[45:08] | This is what she needs. | 这是她需要的 |
[45:10] | Doesn’t Crystal deserve some happiness? | 难道克里斯托不该拥有幸福吗 |
[45:14] | Let her go. | 放手吧 |
[45:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[45:18] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这么做是正确的 |
[45:23] | Did you want some more sweet potatoes? | 还要再来点甘薯吗 |
[45:31] | So, Neri, what do you do? | 内莉 你是做什么的 |
[45:32] | I’m a hyperbaric welder. | 我是个高压焊工 |
[45:34] | Yeah, I used to work on the pipelines, | 过去在流水线上工作 |
[45:37] | but now I just normal weld. | 但现在我只是个普通焊工 |
[45:39] | Isn’t she a badass? | 她是不是很厉害 |
[45:41] | We met when I was fabricating some sculptures. | 在我制作雕像的时候 我们相遇了 |
[45:43] | Hmm, I have so many burn scars, | 我有很多灼伤疤痕 |
[45:45] | Cal and I are naming them. | 我和卡尔都给它们取上名字了 |
[45:48] | Oh, oh! Speaking of scars, how was it? The whole birth thing? | 说到伤疤 生育的事怎么样了 |
[45:51] | Did you eat your placenta? | 你吃了自己的胎盘了吗 |
[45:52] | No. We passed on that. | 没有 我们放弃了 |
[45:55] | Oh, it’s really good for you. Crazy nutrients. | 这对你真的有好处 胎盘蕴含丰富的营养 |
[45:57] | People dehydrate it and make it into pills, | 人们将它脱水 做成药片 |
[45:59] | but that’s the expensive way. | 不过这样一来比较昂贵 |
[46:01] | I always just thought you could, like, scramble it up. | 我觉得你可以搅拌一下 |
[46:04] | Just, like, put it in a pan with some salt and pepper. | 放进锅里 加些盐和胡椒 |
[46:07] | Bam! It sounds gross, but possibly delicious. | 听起来恶心 但可能非常美味 |
[46:11] | Throw some sage in there, too. | 也放点鼠尾草进去 |
[46:13] | – Do you still have it? – I don’t. | -你还留着吗 -没有 |
[46:15] | Pete, you’re dropping food on his head. | 皮特 你把食物掉在他头上了 |
[46:19] | So, yeah, you know, we both decided to stick it out, you know. | 是的 我们决定坚持到底 |
[46:24] | I mean, it hasn’t been easy, | 这并不容易 |
[46:26] | but, you know, relationships are not easy. | 但是 情感关系本来就是门复杂的学问 |
[46:29] | – Right? – Right. Yeah. | -对吗 -对的 |
[46:30] | Well, I thought your column was an interesting perspective. | 我认为你的专栏是一个很有趣的角度 |
[46:33] | You know, the long-suffering husband. | 长期忍受折磨的丈夫 |
[46:35] | Fiance. | 未婚夫 |
[46:37] | I mean, I didn’t really mean for it to come off that way. | 我真的不是有意那样写的 |
[46:39] | No. No, no, no, it was very entertaining. | 不不不 非常有趣 |
[46:41] | – Thank you… Yeah. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[46:43] | – Well, I’m a big fan of yours. I mean… – Oh, well. | -我是你的铁杆粉丝 我是说 -好吧 |
[46:46] | Yeah, I love your show and… | 我喜欢你的节目… |
[46:48] | I was just listening to the one on road trips. | 我刚才在路上开车时还听了一段 |
[46:52] | Cal, the turkey is amazing. | 卡尔 火鸡做的太棒了 |
[46:55] | It’s perfectly cooked. | 火候完美 |
[46:56] | Thanks, man. It’s a heritage bird. | 谢谢伙计 这是只传统血系火鸡 |
[46:58] | Actually, Maury, um… | 说真的 莫里 |
[47:00] | I was thinking that my story would work really well aloud. | 我认为说出我的故事效果会很好 |
[47:07] | – Right. – You know, ’cause I consider myself | -对 -因为我认为自己是个 |
[47:10] | a much better verbal storyteller. | 更好的口头讲述者 |
[47:12] | – Right. – You know, I don’t know if you ever… | -对 -我不知道你是否曾… |
[47:13] | Cal, what is a heritage… I’m sorry, what was that? | 卡尔 什么是血系 抱歉 你说什么 |
[47:16] | Sorry. No, I didn’t know if you | 抱歉 你不知道你是否 |
[47:17] | ever were open to maybe doing a prison episode. | 愿意做一期监狱系列的节目 |
[47:21] | You know, if you ever had guests like me on. | 如果你可以邀请到像我这样的嘉宾 |
[47:25] | Yeah. The thing is, if we wanted to document prison, | 问题是 如果我们想记录监狱的事 |
[47:27] | we’d probably talk to actual inmates. | 我们可能会亲自与囚犯对话 |
[47:30] | And if we were gonna do a story | 如果我们要做一个 |
[47:32] | about someone whose loved one was in prison, | 关于爱人在监狱中服刑的故事 |
[47:34] | we’d find a more representative example. | 我们会找一个更典型的例子 |
[47:37] | Cycle of poverty, that sort of thing. | 贫穷的轮回 诸如此类 |
[47:39] | Right. Yeah, no, that… I get… That makes sense. I get it. | 对的 不…我…有道理 我懂了 |
[47:44] | But we are working on a show | 但是我们在做一个 |
[47:49] | about unique long-distance relationships. | 关于与众不同的异地恋的节目 |
[47:51] | You know, a guy who works down on the ice every year, | 男人的地位一降再降 |
[47:54] | a pair of married missionaries. | 一对已婚传教士 |
[47:55] | Your story could be good on that. | 你的故事很合适 |
[47:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[48:00] | Wow. Yeah. I mean… | 好的 我是说… |
[48:02] | Wow, I would love that. | 我非常乐意 |
[48:04] | I mean, I would love to do that. | 我非常乐意 |
[48:06] | – Hey, toast! – Yes! | -干杯 -好的 |
[48:07] | – Toast. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[48:09] | – Happy Thanksgiving. – Happy Thanksgiving. | -感恩节快乐 -感恩节快乐 |
[48:11] | Eye contact. | 注意目光交流 |
[48:29] | No gravy? | 没有肉汁 |
[48:31] | Why is there no gravy? | 为什么没有肉汁 |
[48:32] | You complaining? | 你是在抱怨 |
[48:35] | Uh… No, ma’am. No, no, no. | 不不不 女士 我没有 |
[48:37] | Come on, Little Boo. Let’s not complain. | 小嘣 走吧 不要抱怨 |
[48:39] | I don’t know why you threw it out. | 我不知道你为什么要倒掉 |
[48:40] | I tried it. It tasted great to me. | 我尝过了 味道很赞 |
[48:47] | I’m thankful for my health, for my strong body and mind. | 我感谢我的健康 我健壮的身体和精神 |
[48:52] | And for you girls, who remind me every day | 感谢你们这些女孩 你们每天都在提醒我 |
[48:55] | that self-forgiveness is possible. | 自我宽恕是可能的 |
[49:00] | I’m thankful that Taystee got the fuck out of this dump. | 我感谢美味姐脱离了苦海 |
[49:02] | Yeah, I’ll second that. | 是的 我同意 |
[49:04] | I’m thankful for my new bitch, Little Boo. | 我感谢我的新伙伴 小嘣 |
[49:07] | Sit, hooker. Ah! Good girl. | 坐下 婊子 好孩子 |
[49:10] | There you go. | 给你 |
[49:13] | Oh, and, of course, I’m thankful for all y’all other bitches. | 当然 我感谢你们这些女人 |
[49:17] | Do you wanna say grace, Sister? | 你要做饭前祈祷吗 修女 |
[49:21] | I trust in the Lord with all my heart | 我全心全意地相信上帝 |
[49:25] | and lean not on my own understanding. | 不依靠自己的理解 |
[49:29] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[49:30] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[49:32] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[49:38] | Man, it sucks to get glasses replaced, | 很难换掉眼镜 |
[49:39] | you have to get someone on the outside to fill your prescription. | 你得让外面的人帮你填张处方单 |
[49:42] | How blind are you? | 你能看得多清楚 |
[49:44] | Blindish. | 一片模糊 |
[49:47] | Bright side, you can’t see the color of these potatoes. | 往好的方面想 你看不清这些土豆的颜色 |
[49:54] | It doesn’t feel right to be eating | 她被关在里面 我们却在这吃饭 |
[49:55] | while she’s in there. | 感觉不大好 |
[49:57] | Straight girls. They’ll fuck you up every time. | 直女 她们会一直和你们对着来 |
[50:55] | Did you get this loaf thing? | 你的饭里有肉糕吗 |
[50:59] | Looks like three different dinners mushed together into a mound. | 看着像三种剩菜绞碎了揉在一起的 |
[51:03] | Are you looking at it? | 你在看吗 |
[51:08] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[51:10] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[51:19] | Please tell me that you’re still there. | 拜托 请告诉我你还在 |
[51:25] | You can’t leave her in there. | 你不能把她留在那里 |
[51:26] | I don’t know what the hell she’s doing in Seg in the first place. | 我起初都不知道她在禁闭室里干什么 |
[51:28] | Christ, even Mendez said it was uncalled for | 天啊 甚至曼多萨都说这是不必要的 |
[51:32] | and that guy lives to throw people in the box. | 那家伙超爱把囚犯关禁闭 |
[51:34] | – You’re not my boss. – Today I am. | -你不是我的领导 -今天我是了 |
[51:36] | Fig is on vacation. | 菲格度假去了 |
[51:37] | And I am telling you I don’t have the write-ups | 我告诉你 我没有报告 |
[51:41] | or the paperwork to support it. | 或文件支持这一决定 |
[51:43] | She got under your skin, Sam. This is personal. | 她激怒了你 山姆 这是私事 |
[51:46] | She thinks she’s running the place. | 她以为她是老大 |
[51:49] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 你没必要告诉我 |
[51:52] | Her fiance is raising a stink | 她的未婚夫引起的轩然大波 |
[51:54] | bigger than the shit I took this morning. | 比我今天早上碰到的破事更严重 |
[51:56] | Christ, he’s probably got the Obamas on the phone by now. | 天啊 他可能现在和奥巴马总统通话了 |
[51:58] | These liberal, wealthy offenders, they’re connected. | 这些自由 富有的罪犯 他们是一伙的 |
[52:02] | And if they review this, | 如果他们查起这件事 |
[52:03] | the paper trail is going to be sweaty. | 书面记录工作会很繁重的 |
[52:08] | So do us all a favor and get her out of there. | 所以帮我们个忙 放了她 |
[52:12] | It’s not even 48 hours. | 还不到48小时 |
[52:13] | Get her out of there. | 放她出来 |
[52:34] | I’m sorry you feeling like shit, Chica, | 抱歉让你感觉糟糕 奇卡 |
[52:36] | but I had to do it. | 但我不得不这么做 |
[52:39] | It’s okay. I’m relieved, actually. | 没事 事实上 我已经释然了 |
[52:50] | I wanna keep it. | 我想留住孩子 |
[52:53] | But I don’t wanna get him in trouble, though. | 但我也不想让他惹上麻烦 |
[52:57] | Don’t worry, Nena. We’ll figure something out. | 别担心 妮娜 办法总会有的 |
[53:00] | You’re gonna have a baby. I’m gonna be a grandmother. | 你要有孩子了 我要当外婆了 |
[53:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[53:21] | An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison | 一位来自利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的囚犯 |
[53:23] | is attempting to contact you. | 试图联系你 |
[53:24] | To accept the call, please press one. | 接受电话 请按1 |
[53:31] | Baby? It’s me. | 宝贝 是我 |
[53:33] | Uh, I’m just getting in the car. | 我刚上车 |
[53:37] | I’ll just take a minute. | 不会耽误你太久 |
[53:39] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[53:41] | You do whatever you need to do. | 去做你需要做的事情 |
[53:45] | You have my blessing. | 我保佑你 |
[53:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:57] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[53:58] | Happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[54:05] | You Josie’s girl? | 你是乔西的女儿 |
[54:06] | My cousin, Neicey, told me I could stay here. | 我表姐妮西告诉我我可以住在这里 |
[54:08] | Neicey don’t live here no more. | 妮西不在这住了 |
[54:10] | And I know she ain’t your cousin. | 我知道她不是你表姐 |
[54:11] | We had the same foster family. | 我们寄养在同一个家庭 |
[54:13] | Look, I ain’t getting my ass in trouble | 听着 我可不想让有犯罪前科的人 |
[54:15] | letting some ex-con stay in my house. | 住在我家里 惹上一屁股麻烦 |
[54:18] | But I have to stay here. | 但我必须住在这里 |
[54:19] | This is the address I gave my supervisor. | 这是我给监管员的地址 |
[54:21] | The system gonna come check on me. | 司法系统会来核实的 |
[54:23] | That ain’t my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[54:25] | I ain’t got nowhere else to stay at. | 我无处可去了 |
[54:28] | Shit. | 该死 |
[54:30] | You can sleep in that corner. | 你可以睡在那个角落里 |
[54:34] | On the floor. | 在地板上 |
[54:36] | Leave that mattress where it is. | 别碰那个床垫 |
[54:37] | ‘Cause I ain’t having no rape motherfuckers | 因为我可不想再让哪个狗娘养的 |
[54:39] | coming in off that fire-escape again. | 从那个安全出口进来了 |
[54:42] | And you’re out in the morning, understand? | 明早你就走 懂了吗 |
[54:51] | Hmm, Burset. | 伯赛特 |
[54:54] | Um… You gave me four. | 你给我四粒 |
[54:58] | Yeah, new doctor. | 来了个新医生 |
[55:00] | He said your chart was wrong. | 他说你的记录表是错的 |
[55:01] | So you’re back to your old dosage. | 所以你恢复了以前的剂量 |
[55:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:08] | – Hmm? – Thank you. | -什么 -谢谢 |
[55:17] | Chapman! You’re out. | 查普曼 你被释放了 |
[55:20] | Back to camp. | 回牢房去吧 |
[55:36] | Mr. Healy? | 海利先生 |
[55:38] | Piper Chapman’s fiance came to visit while she was in lock-up. | 帕波·查普曼的未婚夫在她关禁闭时看她了 |
[55:44] | And? | 然后 |
[55:45] | He left his number, sir. | 他留了电话 先生 |
[55:47] | I’m sorry, I know that’s against the rules, | 抱歉 我知道那违反规定 |
[55:48] | but he wanted to know why she was in SHU. | 但他想知道她为什么被关禁闭 |
[55:52] | Okay. Thank you. I’ll take that. | 好的 谢谢 交给我吧 |
[56:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[56:16] | Hello, Mr. Bloom? | 喂 布鲁姆先生 |
[56:18] | This is Counselor Healy from the Department of Corrections. | 我是惩教局的辅导师海利 |
[56:21] | I have some information | 我这有你未婚妻的信息 |
[56:23] | that might interest you regarding your fiancee. | 你可能会感兴趣 |
[56:56] | Holy shit, Chapman, you’re out. | 天啊 查普曼 你解禁了 |
[56:59] | Oh, my God… | 天啊 |
[57:03] | – Let’s get out of here. – Are you okay? | -我们离开这 -你没事吧 |
[57:08] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这干吗 |