时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | Don’t fuckin’ touch it. | 你他妈别碰 |
[01:48] | We’ll take care of it from here. | 我们来收拾 |
[01:58] | All guards inside three-two-seven-three. | 所有看守都赶往3273室 |
[02:01] | This shit better be spotless when I get back. | 我回来时这里最好干干净净 |
[02:16] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[02:19] | It’s tight in here with three people, huh? | 三个人在这还真有点挤 |
[02:21] | Tell me how it’s also dark at night and cold in the snow. | 你说晚上怎么还这么黑下雪怎么还这么冷呢 |
[02:24] | Hey, hey, you’re gonna need to clean that up. | 你得把这些都搞干净了 |
[02:26] | That’s all you gotta say to the mother of your child? | 你对你孩子的母亲就只想说这些吗 |
[02:28] | You have to be quiet, please. | 声音小点行不行 |
[02:29] | I’m sorry. Are you- you okay? | 抱歉 你 你没事吧 |
[02:32] | Can I- can I do anything, or…? | 我 我可以做点什么吗 |
[02:33] | So, what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[02:34] | Hurry it up. | 快点 |
[02:35] | It fuckin’ stinks in here. | 这里都臭了 |
[02:35] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[02:36] | It’s a pretty good one, I think. | 很好的计划 |
[02:37] | See, I told you. | 早跟你说了 |
[02:38] | So there’s this thing called furlough, | 有个东西叫做”准假” |
[02:40] | where they grant an inmate temporary leave. | 犯人可以暂时离开 |
[02:41] | I know what furlough is. | 我知道什么叫准假 |
[02:42] | They don’t actually give that shit to anyone, ever. | 可他们从来就没准过谁 |
[02:45] | It’s rare, yes. | 是很少见 |
[02:46] | But my uncle knows the warden. | 不过我叔叔认识典狱官 |
[02:47] | I- I think we can make an appeal | 我们可以申请 |
[02:48] | for the love of your poor, long-suffering grandma. | 为了你那个饱受折磨的外婆 |
[02:50] | Mama Lourdes? | 卢尔德妈妈 |
[02:51] | Ay, Mama Lourdes is so mean she gonna outlive all of us. | 卢尔德妈妈这么卑鄙 她会比我们都活得长 |
[02:55] | He’s talking about a fake abuela who’s really sick. | 他是说一个假外婆真病了 |
[02:59] | Then fake abuela fake dies | 假外婆假去世 |
[03:01] | and you get to leave for the weekend to go to her fake funeral. | 你周末就可以出去参加她的假葬礼了 |
[03:04] | What’s that got to do with the baby? | 这跟孩子有什么关系 |
[03:06] | Between the two of youse, | 就你们两生出来的孩子 |
[03:08] | this child’s gonna be a hundred percent retard, I swear. | 我觉得百分之百是个傻子 |
[03:11] | When you start to show and we can’t hide it anymore, | 等你现形了 这秘密就藏不住了 |
[03:13] | we tell everyone that you got your pussy fucked | 我们要告诉大家 你在准假的时候 |
[03:16] | while you were on furlough. | 被强奸了 |
[03:18] | Peg Leg Pete here gets to keep his job, | 瘸子皮特也会保住饭碗的 |
[03:20] | and no one knows shit. Get it? | 其他人屁都不会知道一个 懂了吗 |
[03:22] | Yo, that shit is smart. | 真是绝妙啊 |
[03:24] | Thanks. | 过奖 |
[03:26] | But it ain’t never gonna work. | 可是这没用的 |
[03:27] | Like you the first person ever tried this game. | 你以为就你一个人玩过这招啊 |
[03:29] | Well, it’s all we have, right? | 我们只能这样了好吗 |
[03:30] | So I’ll submit it today. | 我今天就会提交申请 |
[03:32] | Just do your best to hide the puking. | 你就尽量忍住呕吐 |
[03:46] | Hi. Uh, Larry Bloom? | 你好 莱瑞·布鲁姆 |
[03:49] | I’m- I’m here for Urban Tales. | 我是来录《都市故事》的 |
[03:52] | Great. | 好的 |
[03:52] | Uh, you can have a seat. | 到那边坐下吧 |
[03:53] | Maury’s not quite ready for you. | 莫里现在还没准备好录你的 |
[03:54] | Can I get you anything while you wait? | 等的时候要点什么吗 |
[03:56] | Water? Coffee? | 水 还是咖啡 |
[04:02] | Sir. | 先生 |
[04:04] | Sorry. Uh, yes, wa- water, please, would be great. | 不好意思 水吧 水好些 |
[04:07] | Got to keep the vocal cords hydrated, you know? | 得让声带保持水润 你懂的 |
[04:11] | Too eager? | 是不是太心切了 |
[04:12] | Just a little. | 一点点 |
[04:13] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[04:32] | You here for Urban Tales? | 你是来录《都市故事》的 |
[04:34] | I am. Yeah. Ben Palmer. | 是的 我叫本·帕默尔 |
[04:36] | Larry Bloom. | 莱瑞·布鲁姆 |
[04:39] | So does your boyfriend live far away? | 你男朋友也住得很远吗 |
[04:43] | My- oh, uh… My fiancée is in, uh, prison. | 我 我未婚妻 在蹲监狱 |
[04:45] | She’s- she’s a- she’s a girl. | 她 她 她是个女的 |
[04:48] | The- the cardigan threw me. | 你那开衫误导了我 |
[04:50] | So…prison. | 蹲监狱 |
[04:52] | That’s got to be some rough stuff, huh? | 这故事听着还真有点暴力 |
[04:55] | Yeah, it’s, um… it’s, uh, very difficult. | 确实 很难说 |
[04:59] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[05:01] | Uh, my husband’s a scientist | 我丈夫是个科学家 |
[05:02] | down at McMurdo in Antarctica. | 在南极洲麦克默多站干活 |
[05:04] | So that’s a- that’s a different kind of prison. | 那边 是另一种监狱 |
[05:07] | Geez. Yeah, that’s like as long distance as you can get. | 天哪 那可是最遥远的距离了 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I haven’t seen him in almost two years. | 是啊 我差不多有两年没见到他了 |
[05:16] | Where’s your fiancée locked up? | 你未婚妻关在哪 |
[05:17] | She’s upstate. | 在北边 |
[05:19] | I get to see her, you know, pretty often. | 我会去探望她 经常去 |
[05:25] | Ready, guys? | 准备好了吗 两位 |
[05:28] | It’s gonna be a great show. | 节目会非常成功的 |
[05:32] | Oh, I’m s– oh, okay. Thanks. | 我太 好吧 多谢 |
[05:34] | Hey, I heard your dude’s gonna be on the radio tomorrow. | 听说你那家那位明天要上广播了 |
[05:37] | What? Where did you hear that? | 什么 你从哪听到的 |
[05:41] | Well, a little birdie who listens to NPR in her transport van told me. | 一个躲在运输车里听NPR的姑娘告诉我的 |
[05:46] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[05:47] | No, I had- I had no idea. | 不知道 我不知道 |
[05:48] | I have not been able to get in touch with him for a week. | 我有一个星期没有跟他联系了 |
[05:50] | Maybe he’s cheating on me with Maury Kind. | 也许他跟我说的莫里·凯德的事是骗我的 |
[05:54] | Oh, then you’d both be gay. So post-modern. | 所以你们都是同性恋 真够后现代 |
[05:57] | You know, it’s like the sole purpose of these things | 好像所有这些事情都是为了 |
[05:59] | is to end up tangled. | 搞定这些乱糟糟的东西 |
[06:01] | Why has no one figured out a solution yet? | 为什么还没人想到办法解决 |
[06:03] | All right, Seinfeld, calm down. | 好了 宋飞 冷静 |
[06:05] | You in a hurry to hang yourself with it? | 你等不及拿它上吊了是吧 |
[06:09] | Less than twenty-four hours and you’re making a joke? | 事情过去还不到一天 你这是开什么玩笑 |
[06:13] | Someone is dead. | 有人死了 |
[06:15] | Jesus Christ. You having your red dot special? | 天哪 你是不是在红色特殊期啊 |
[06:18] | Communists in your funhouse? | 共产党进你的欢乐巢了 |
[06:20] | Crimson tide? | 红潮风暴 |
[06:22] | Okay, perfect. | 好 很好 |
[06:23] | By all means, attribute my legitimate feelings of sadness to menses. | 你硬是要把我正常的悲伤情绪理解为月经反应 |
[06:27] | You really just say menses? | 你就直接说了月经吗 |
[06:29] | That’s gross. | 真恶心啊 |
[06:30] | You’re gross. | 是你恶心 |
[06:31] | Great comeback. | 恢复得真好 |
[06:32] | Excuse me, inmate? What did you say to me? | 打扰一下 同志 你刚刚跟我说什么 |
[06:36] | I- Chapman. Oh! Pick your battles. | 查普曼 别这么火药味 |
[06:40] | Didn’t your vacation on the sunny island | 小黑屋的阳光之旅 |
[06:42] | of SHU teach you anything? | 就没让你长点记性吗 |
[06:44] | Are they really not going to have a memorial for her? | 他们真不给她开追悼会吗 |
[06:46] | Are you kidding? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[06:48] | The administration cares about burying the story, not her. | 管理部门只想把故事埋了 才不关心她 |
[06:51] | Well, fuck that. Everybody deserves a funeral. | 操蛋 人人都应该有一个葬礼 |
[06:57] | I’m gonna organize something for her. | 我要为她组织点事情 |
[06:59] | You barely knew her. What are you doing? | 你都不认识她 你想干什么 |
[07:02] | I’m untangling. | 解绳子 |
[07:05] | Have you ever seriously considered suicide? | 你有没有严肃认真地考虑过自杀 |
[07:09] | What, are you one of those hippy-dippy docs? | 什么 你跟那些脑子有毛病的医生是一伙的 |
[07:13] | Like, if I told you I was dreamin’ about a pineapple, | 比如说 要是我告诉你我梦到了菠萝 |
[07:15] | you would ask me if I wanna have sex with my mama, hmm? | 你就会问我是不是想跟我妈妈来一炮是吧 |
[07:18] | Have you experienced any of the following | 你在过去的两周里 |
[07:19] | during the last two weeks: | 是否出现过以下症状 |
[07:21] | anxiety? | 焦虑 |
[07:22] | Of course I’ve experienced anxiety! | 我当然焦虑过 |
[07:24] | You think this is an easy job? | 你觉得这事很简单 |
[07:26] | Having to heal the whole world with just these ten fingers. | 用这十根手指头就治愈全世界 |
[07:30] | It’s a lot of pressure. | 当然压力大 |
[07:31] | Loss of appetite? | 食欲不振 |
[07:32] | What has that have to do with anything, hmm, doc? | 这个有什么关系 医生 |
[07:36] | You know it’s- it’s people like you that give America a bad name. | 知道吗 就是你这种人败坏了美国的名声 |
[07:39] | Y’all go squawkin’ around talkin’ about guns bein’ dangerous, | 你们全都到处大喊大叫说枪支危险 |
[07:43] | when all you want to do is shove pills down people’s throats | 而你们想做的就是把药灌进别人的喉咙 |
[07:47] | when all they need is just a little bit of faith. | 而别人需要的只是一点点信任 |
[07:51] | Ask me about my appetite? | 你问我食欲 |
[07:52] | Why? ‘Cause I’m just naturally kind of skinny? | 怎么 因为看到我天然苗条吗 |
[07:55] | Miss Doggett, if you could please just answer the question. | 德盖特小姐 麻烦你回答问题 |
[07:57] | I have answered the question. | 我已经回答了 |
[07:59] | I’m not crazy. I’m chosen. | 我没疯 我是被选出来的 |
[08:01] | There’s a difference. | 这不一样 |
[08:03] | Now, if you just let me out of this cage, | 要是你把我从这笼子里放出去 |
[08:06] | we can both get back to our jobs. | 我们俩都可以好好做自己的工作了 |
[08:10] | Please? | 求你了 |
[08:11] | You’ve stated that | 你曾说 |
[08:12] | you believe God is speaking to you and allowing you — | 你相信上帝在跟你说话 允许你 |
[08:15] | I don’t have to believe, Doc. I know. | 没必要相信 医生 我知道 |
[08:19] | Why don’t you just go ask some of the other girls? | 你为什么不去问问其他人呢 |
[08:21] | They’re all going to tell you. | 她们全都会告诉你 |
[08:22] | I’ve been healing ailments left and right. Miracle. | 我的大大小小的病都治好了 奇迹啊 |
[08:27] | There’s proof. | 已经证实了 |
[08:28] | These hallucinations you’ve been having– | 你所产生的这些幻觉 |
[08:30] | I’m not having hallucinations! | 我没有幻觉 |
[08:33] | I don’t belong in here! Come on! | 我不属于这里 拜托 |
[08:35] | Miss Doggett— | 德盖特小姐 |
[08:36] | I’m not a freakin’ animal! Get me out! | 我他妈不是怪物 放我出去 |
[08:37] | Miss Doggett, when you calm down, | 德盖特小姐 等你你安静点 |
[08:39] | I will get you on a sedative, take you to a nice room… | 我就给你打镇定剂 然后送你去休息 |
[08:41] | I don’t need any sedatives! Jesus has my back! | 我不需要镇定剂 上帝会保佑我的 |
[08:46] | Please. Doc! | 求你了 医生 |
[08:49] | Doc! Come back! | 医生 回来 |
[08:55] | An inmate is dead and a crippled delinquent was attacked. | 一个犯人死了 一个跛子被袭击了 |
[08:59] | What happened yesterday was an epic fuck-up, people. | 昨天发生的事真是史上最乱 各位 |
[09:03] | All of you better get on your knees tonight | 你们今晚最好全都跪下来 |
[09:04] | and pray that none of those kids’ families | 祈祷这些孩子的家人 |
[09:06] | sue the shit out of the D.O.C., | 不会把惩教局告倒 |
[09:08] | because we’re all out of a job if they do. | 否则我们就要丢饭碗了 |
[09:10] | You think she’s gonna get on her knees tonight? | 你觉得她今晚会下跪祈祷吗 |
[09:13] | Something funny, gentlemen? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[09:15] | Hi, uh, I was just wondering… | 我只是在想 |
[09:16] | is there gonna be an investigation into Miller’s death? | 会不会有人调查米勒的死 |
[09:18] | Our- our manual says that | 我们的手册上说 |
[09:19] | the FBI is supposed to be informed anytime there’s – | 应该及时通知联邦调查局 如果 |
[09:20] | This was a clear-cut suicide case. | 毫无疑问这是自杀 |
[09:22] | There’s nothing to investigate. The body was cremated. | 没什么好调查的 尸体已经火化了 |
[09:25] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[09:29] | So… the warden has asked us to draft a memo | 典狱长要我们写一个备忘录 |
[09:32] | to distribute to the inmates, telling them that we care, | 分发给犯人们 告诉她们我们在乎这事 |
[09:36] | the services that are available, et cetera. | 服务继续 等等 |
[09:39] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你不是在跟我开玩笑吧 |
[09:41] | I’m sorry, but how is this a good use of our time, exactly? | 不好意思 这样真能充分利用我们的时间吗 |
[09:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[09:45] | I don’t know about the rest of you, | 我不知道你们其他人什么情况 |
[09:47] | but I’ve got real work to do. | 我可有正经事要做 |
[09:48] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[09:50] | Unless you want me to tell the warden that you refused to participate. | 除非你想要我跟典狱长说你拒绝参与 |
[09:57] | So who wants to begin? | 谁先开始 |
[10:00] | We should offer our condolences, right? | 我们还要去哀悼吧 |
[10:02] | Insurance companies always tell you | 保险公司总是说 |
[10:03] | not to apologize when you’re in an accident. | 出了事故千万不要道歉 |
[10:05] | It admits fault. | 道歉就代表你错了 |
[10:07] | Just say, uh, | 只要说 |
[10:09] | “Being locked up sucks, | “被关押了是很不爽” |
[10:11] | but that’s no reason to hang yourself, | “但也没必要上吊” |
[10:13] | slit your wrists, | “没必要割腕” |
[10:14] | or chug ten bottles of Nyquil.” | “也没必要一口气喝掉十瓶奈奎尔” |
[10:17] | Mendez out. | 门德斯发言完毕 |
[10:18] | You think a dead prisoner is a joke, Mendez? | 死掉的犯人是拿来开玩笑的吗 门德斯 |
[10:21] | Something to make light of? | 不值得重视吗 |
[10:24] | Let me be clear. | 我把话说清楚了 |
[10:25] | When these women are at Litchfield, they’re in our care, | 这些女人来到了利奇菲尔德 我们就要重视 |
[10:27] | and yesterday, we failed. | 而昨天 我们却不够重视 |
[10:30] | A girl died because of us. | 有个女孩就因为我们死了 |
[10:34] | All of us. | 在座所有人 |
[10:37] | So quit fucking around and show some goddamn humanity. | 别再胡搞了 讲点起码的人性 |
[10:41] | Heavy stuff, huh? | 担子真重啊 |
[10:42] | Yeah. It’s still hard to believe. | 是啊 还是很难相信 |
[10:45] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚干什么 |
[10:47] | Uh, nothing. | 不干什么 |
[10:47] | Probably gonna watch some Sportscenter, hit the hay. | 也许会看点体育比赛吧 然后睡觉 |
[10:49] | You want to, um… want to get a drink? | 你要不要 喝一杯 |
[10:53] | You know, I would, but I have this thing– | 我倒是想 不过我有事 |
[10:54] | Come on. Don’t be a pussy. | 得了 别这么娘们 |
[10:56] | One drink. | 就喝一杯 |
[10:57] | You can watch your gay sports show tomorrow. | 明天再看你那基佬比赛吧 |
[10:59] | Yeah. All right. Cool. | 好吧 行 |
[11:03] | See you in the parking lot. | 停车场见 |
[11:09] | Hey, I want to order some of that ginger gum. | 我要订一些姜味口香糖 |
[11:11] | I got some commissary credit. | 我有食堂的卡 |
[11:13] | There’s ginger ale at commissary. | 食堂有姜汁汽水 |
[11:14] | No, I tried that shit. I got a really bad stomach thing. | 不 那个我不要 我最近胃口真的不好 |
[11:18] | What’s my name? | 我叫什么 |
[11:19] | What? | 什么 |
[11:20] | I said, what’s my name? | 我叫什么名字 |
[11:22] | I- I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:24] | Exactly. All day long, it’s get me this, get me that. | 是啊 你一整天就跟我要这个要那个 |
[11:27] | There are, what, two hundred and fifty women in here? | 怎么了 这里有250个女人吗 |
[11:29] | Is it that hard to know my name? | 问问我的名字就这么难吗 |
[11:31] | I bet you know Red’s name. We can’t help you. | 我猜你肯定知道红妈的名字 我们帮不了忙 |
[11:33] | What? | 什么 |
[11:41] | Look, I don’t mean no problems. | 我不是来找麻烦的 |
[11:43] | Gloria said I should ask in here. | 歌洛丽娅说我要到这来问 |
[11:44] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[11:45] | Gina’s a sensitive little squirrel when she’s on the rag. | 吉娜在生理期 稍微敏感了一点 |
[11:49] | Your daughter’s pregnant, yes? | 你女儿怀孕了吧 |
[11:51] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[11:54] | There’s a stomach thing goin’ around. | 只是胃口不太好 |
[11:55] | She hasn’t eaten in weeks. | 她已经几个星期没吃什么东西了 |
[11:57] | She’s nauseous all the time but still has a glow on her skin. | 她一直都在吐 不过气色看上去还是很好 |
[12:02] | It’s none of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[12:03] | You bring it into my kitchen, you make it my business. | 到了我的厨房 就关我的事 |
[12:09] | Okay, Sherlock. Yes, you got it. | 好吧神探 你说对了 |
[12:14] | You’re out of bounds, inmate! Get the fuck outta here. | 谁叫你进来的 给我滚出去 |
[12:50] | Hey, what’s yo’ sign? | 你是什么星座 |
[12:51] | Yo, my sign is get your ass up and help me with this shit. | 我是”叫你别瞎闹过来帮我一把”座 |
[12:56] | You don’t wanna know what the planets have in store for you, | 你不想知道各大行星都为你准备了什么 |
[12:59] | that’s yo’ business. | 那是你的事 |
[13:00] | Man, the planets have jail in store for me | 各大星球为我准备了监狱 |
[13:03] | and some more of the same tomorrow and the day after that. | 明天也是监狱 明天之后还是监狱 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:07] | Aries. | 白羊座 |
[13:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:09] | “It might be an excellent time to take a trip | “要是能去旅行 或去其他地方看看” |
[13:13] | or see a new part of the world. | “该是多么美好啊” |
[13:15] | Expand your horizons, dear Aries.” | “开开你的眼界吧 白羊座” |
[13:22] | Expand your horizons, boo. | 开开你的眼界吧 |
[13:24] | Stupid. | 傻瓜 |
[13:25] | This is for the birds. | 简直对牛弹琴 |
[13:27] | Hate to break it to you, son, but, uh, we the birds. | 抱歉打断你一下 我们确实是牛 |
[13:30] | If you want me to read yours, all you had to do was ask. | 想要我念你的 说一声就行了 |
[13:33] | What’s your sign? | 你什么星座 |
[13:35] | Taurus. | 金牛座 |
[13:36] | Oh, yeah, you a stubborn bull, a’ight. Okay. | 行吧 犟牛 好了 |
[13:41] | “The news that you’ve been waiting for | “你期盼的消息” |
[13:43] | might be delivered in a few days | “几天内就会到来” |
[13:46] | and will likely be positive. | “情况似乎十分乐观” |
[13:48] | Gather your loved ones around | “把你心爱的人都叫来” |
[13:49] | in case you need extra support for the changes to come.” | “以防变化到来时 你需要额外的帮助” |
[13:53] | Yo, your appeal. | 你的上诉 |
[13:55] | I don’t think that’s any of your business. | 我觉得这不关你的事 |
[13:58] | ‘Scuse me. | 不好意思了 |
[13:59] | So what’s up? You, uh, you really believe in all that stuff? | 所以呢 你真相信这些 |
[14:02] | Sure do. | 当然 |
[14:04] | But dis paper eight months old. | 不过这些报纸都是8个月前的了 |
[14:06] | What? | 什么 |
[14:20] | Okay, here’s some advice. | 好了 给你点建议 |
[14:22] | When a girl makes you come the way that I do, | 要是有谁像我这样叫你来 |
[14:25] | you should always act thrilled to see her. | 你得表现出很期待见到她 |
[14:28] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[14:29] | Okay. You’re not in the mood to banter. | 好吧 你没心情闹啊 |
[14:31] | I withdraw my bant. | 那我不闹了 |
[14:36] | Mm. I asked some of the girls to come | 我叫了几个人来 |
[14:37] | help me plan a memorial for Tricia. | 帮我计划崔希娅的追悼会 |
[14:39] | Nobody showed up. I don’t get it. | 可没人来 我不明白 |
[14:41] | I guess I’m the only one who cares if there’s a funeral. | 估计只有我一个人在乎葬礼的事 |
[14:45] | Okay, that’s not the most self-involved thing I’ve heard you say, | 好了 这不是我听到的你最投入自我的事了 |
[14:48] | but it’s definitely up there. | 不过事实就是这样 |
[14:49] | Please, Alex, | 拜托 艾丽克斯 |
[14:51] | will you stop pretending like nothing happened. | 别这样假装什么都没发生过 |
[14:53] | Pipes, you can’t force people to mourn the way you want them to | 帕波 你不能因为想让自己好受一些 |
[14:56] | just because it’ll make you feel better. | 就强迫别人照你的意思去哀悼 |
[14:58] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我不是这个意思 |
[14:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:59] | No! | 当然 |
[15:01] | ‘Cause I think we both know that dealing with emotional chaos | 因为我觉得应对烦躁的情绪 |
[15:03] | is not one of your strong suits. | 不是你的专长 |
[15:06] | Which is why we’re not having an affair, | 所以我们都没有外遇 |
[15:08] | we’re just being human. | 我们只是普通人 |
[15:10] | And why you’re planning a memorial for a girl | 也就是为什么你要给一个几乎不认识的女孩 |
[15:12] | that you barely knew. | 计划追悼会 |
[15:14] | We talked. I did know her. | 我们说过了 我不认识她 |
[15:16] | Did you know her better than you knew my mom? | 你对她的了解比对我妈妈要多吗 |
[15:23] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:28] | None of it was fair. | 没什么公平的 |
[15:33] | Look, life gets messy sometimes. | 听着 生活有时难免混乱 |
[15:39] | You know you gotta learn you can’t always fix it. | 你要明白 你不一定总能处理好 |
[15:41] | Heigh ho, heigh ho! It’s off to work I go. | 嘿哟嘿哟 要干活咯 |
[15:46] | Oh, don’t mind me, ladies. | 忽视我吧 |
[15:48] | Just gonna do a little buffering. | 我就是想减减震 |
[15:50] | All in a day’s work. | 每天的工作 |
[15:57] | Vanilla | 香草 |
[16:01] | and vanilla, | 香草 |
[16:03] | swirl, swirl, swirl, swirl. | 漩涡 漩涡 |
[16:07] | You know, I- I don’t actually think it’s a swirl if it’s the same flavor. | 香草味的话 我觉得应该不是漩涡这个词 |
[16:10] | You know, if you were still my wife, | 如果你还是我老婆 |
[16:12] | I would tell you | 我会告诉你 |
[16:13] | all the time how much I like yo’ titties, | 一直以来我是多么喜欢你的咪咪 |
[16:17] | ’cause girls like that. | 姑娘们都喜欢 |
[16:20] | And that is a tip from me to you. | 可现在要我说的话 你得给小费了 |
[16:26] | Alex, I miss you. | 艾丽克斯 我想你了 |
[16:28] | I don’t have time to wander around flea markets | 我没时间陪你到处闲逛 |
[16:30] | and drink café au lait with you. | 没时间陪你喝咖啡 |
[16:31] | But I’m so cute. Look how cute I am. | 可我多可爱呀 瞧我多可爱 |
[16:34] | Babe, I’m sorry. I’m so fucking stressed. | 宝贝 对不起 我压力真的很大 |
[16:37] | But you’re always so fucking stressed. | 你一直压力都大 |
[16:41] | I feel like a pathetic housewife. | 我觉得我就是个可怜的家庭主妇 |
[16:46] | Is this our life now? | 这就是我们现在的生活吗 |
[16:57] | Hey, hey. Let me take you out tonight. Okay? | 好吧 晚上我带你出去吧 行了吧 |
[17:00] | Anywhere you want to go. Okay? | 你想去哪就去哪 行吧 |
[17:07] | Okay. | 行 |
[17:14] | Would you be up for a trip to Istanbul this weekend? | 周末你会去伊斯坦布尔玩一下吧 |
[17:17] | Yes. Of course! | 当然 |
[17:20] | Oh, babe, that’s great. Thank you. | 宝贝 太好了 谢谢 |
[17:22] | I think you should be able to get there and back in a day, | 我觉得你去了之后 当天就回吧 |
[17:24] | so you won’t even have to stay overnight. | 这样就不用到那里过夜了 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna call and set up your ticket for you. | 我去给你订票 |
[17:29] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[17:30] | I thought for a second you meant we would go together, | 我刚刚一时之间还以为你是说我们一起去 |
[17:32] | like a vacation, like normal people. | 去度假 像正常人那样度假 |
[17:36] | I need you to do this. | 你必须要去 |
[17:38] | I wouldn’t ask if I had any another option. | 要是有选择我也不会这样要求 |
[17:40] | I specifically told you that I would never do that again. | 我明确地告诉你 我不会再这样的 |
[17:44] | Jesus, I am so stupid. | 天哪 我好蠢 |
[17:47] | I really am. I’m just another drug mule to you. | 真是蠢 对你来说我就是个毒骡 |
[17:50] | You are such a naive asshole sometimes. | 你有时真是个天真的傻子 |
[17:52] | I’m an asshole? | 我是傻子 |
[17:53] | I am drowning right now, | 我现在陷入困境了 |
[17:55] | and you won’t even consider helping me. | 而你都没想过帮我 |
[17:56] | I am done. | 我受够了 |
[17:58] | I can’t do this anymore. I can’t be with you. | 我不能再这样了 我不能在跟你一起了 |
[18:00] | Are you serious? Where are you gonna go? | 你当真吗 你打算去哪 |
[18:02] | I don’t know where I’m gonna go. | 我不知道要去哪 |
[18:03] | I’m gonna go back to the states, | 回美国 |
[18:04] | where I’m not your errand girl. | 不当你的下人了 |
[18:05] | I can’t believe I didn’t see this coming. | 不敢相信 我竟然没发现 |
[18:07] | How did I not see this- | 我怎么能没发现呢 |
[18:07] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[18:08] | I did see this coming. | 我真没发现 |
[18:09] | Years ago. Rule number one. | 多少年了 第一条规矩就是 |
[18:10] | Don’t ever fall in love with a straight girl. | 永远别爱上直女 |
[18:13] | Is that what you think this is about? | 你觉得是这个原因 |
[18:14] | That I like dick? | 我就像根屌 |
[18:16] | You know, I guess that is easier than facing the fact | 我觉得这样面对现实更好 |
[18:18] | that you are a drug dealer | 就是你是个毒贩 |
[18:20] | and it is ruining everything good in your life. | 这会毁掉你生活中所有美好的事 |
[18:24] | Don’t you dare push this on me. | 休想把我扯进来 |
[18:28] | You knew exactly what you were getting into. | 你清楚自己卷进了什么事 |
[18:33] | I thought we were a team. | 我以为我们是一个队伍 |
[18:45] | This shit is weird. | 真他妈奇怪 |
[18:47] | Why aren’t we playing dominos? | 我们为什么要玩接龙 |
[18:50] | And what’s she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[18:56] | You gotta fuck Pornstache. | 你要和黄胡搞 |
[18:57] | What the fuck? | 搞什么飞机 |
[18:59] | What are you even talking about? | 你说什么 |
[19:03] | If you want to keep your baby and Bennett, | 想保住孩子和本尼特 |
[19:06] | this is the only way. | 你就别无选择 |
[19:08] | Otherwise, you don’t get both. | 否则 你两样都保不住 |
[19:11] | You just got to get him to fuck you. | 你去找他 要他搞你 |
[19:13] | Then you go to Caputo | 然后再去卡普托那里 |
[19:14] | and tell him that Pornstache raped you. | 说黄胡强奸了你 |
[19:16] | You got the proof. | 你有证据 |
[19:17] | The proof is in the pudding, as they say. | 证据就在木耳里 |
[19:20] | You let soldier boy dream about his furlough. | 你让那个小战士幻想准假 |
[19:23] | It ain’t gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[19:25] | Girls in here miss their own mother’s funeral, | 这里的姑娘都没能去自己母亲的葬礼 |
[19:27] | and I think we all know your mother’s doing just fine. | 而我们都知道你母亲好好的 |
[19:29] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:31] | I won’t cheat on John. I love him. | 我不会背叛约翰的 我爱他 |
[19:35] | Of course, which is exactly why this is your only option. | 当然 所以这才是你唯一的选择 |
[19:40] | We’ve all known girls in your situation, | 像你这样的姑娘我们认识不少 |
[19:42] | and do you know what happens to them? | 知道她们的下场吗 |
[19:44] | They get punished. | 被惩罚了 |
[19:46] | Sent down to the SHU. | 被关禁闭 |
[19:48] | Transferred to maximum security. | 转移到了高度戒备的地方 |
[19:51] | And when it comes out that Bennett is the father, | 要是让人知道本尼特是孩子的父亲 |
[19:53] | he’ll be arrested and convicted as a sex offender | 他会被逮捕 被判性侵犯 |
[19:56] | and he’ll go to prison, too. | 他也会进监狱 |
[19:59] | This is bigger than you. | 比你情况要严重 |
[20:01] | Every decision you make now affects your family. | 你现在做的每一个决定都将影响你的家人 |
[20:05] | Welcome to motherhood. | 欢迎你成为母亲 |
[20:11] | Even if I say yes, | 就算我同意 |
[20:13] | and I’m not, | 虽然我不同意 |
[20:15] | how would I get him to do it? | 我要怎么让他做这些 |
[20:17] | You’re good at getting guys to sleep with you, no? | 你不是一直都擅长吸引别人跟你睡吗 |
[20:24] | No. Toss those. | 不行 这些都丢掉 |
[20:27] | Hey, I’ll take that. | 这个我拿着吧 |
[20:30] | Used it on her cornrows. | 你用她头发上的吧 |
[20:32] | You called her “corn hoes” | 她和梅西开始约会时 |
[20:33] | when she and Mercy started dating. | 你们叫她”玉米头” |
[20:35] | Yes, well, that was before she was dead. | 当然了 那是在她死之前 |
[20:38] | Besides, I told Mercy I’d keep a few things for her. | 还有 我跟梅西说我会给她留点东西的 |
[20:40] | You talked to Mercy? | 你跟梅西说了 |
[20:41] | Yeah. I mean, somebody had to talk to her. | 当然 总得有人跟她说 |
[20:44] | That was good of you, Boo. | 谢谢你了 |
[20:46] | Remember when Danita tried to do Tricia’s cornrows? | 还记得丹妮塔想做崔希娅的玉米头的时候吗 |
[20:51] | Even Black Cindy couldn’t fix that shit. | 就连邪恶辛迪都搞不定那玩意 |
[20:53] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[20:54] | She walked around looking like Ursula from The Little Mermaid for weeks. | 她就像《小美人鱼》里的厄休拉一样走来走去 |
[21:04] | You eat. | 你们吃吧 |
[21:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | Fuckin’ Chang. | 我靠 |
[21:10] | Who’d have thought it, huh? | 谁想的到呢 |
[21:14] | Hey. Fresh out of the microwave. | 新鲜出炉的 |
[21:18] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[21:18] | I always thought Tricia seemed nice. | 我一直以为崔希娅很好 |
[21:20] | I mean, I never talked to her much or nothin’, | 虽然我没跟她说过很多话 |
[21:23] | but she had a good vibe. | 但她气质不错 |
[21:26] | Sucks she hung herself. | 就这么上吊了 太可惜了 |
[21:29] | I’m really sorry for your loss. | 真为你们感到惋惜 |
[21:31] | Yeah. Gracias. | 有心了 |
[21:34] | Let me smell. | 我闻闻 |
[21:35] | What do you think, huh? | 怎么样 |
[21:36] | S’ up? Thought y’all could use some comfort food. | 怎么了 给你们来点慰藉美食 |
[21:42] | Oh, shit. | 天哪 |
[21:45] | You know, I talked to her once in the food line. | 我在排队吃饭的时候跟她聊过一次 |
[21:48] | Man, we both hated goulash day. | 天哪 我们都讨厌菜炖牛肉 |
[21:51] | She pulled off them rows real nice, too. | 她把它们排成一排 真好看 |
[21:54] | Well, for a white girl. | 给白人姑娘的 |
[21:56] | Thanks for all this. | 多谢 |
[21:57] | Oh, also, um… | 还有 |
[22:02] | this. | 这个 |
[22:05] | Holy shit. | 天哪 |
[22:06] | Looks like they forgot to turn these potatoes into chips. | 好像他们忘了把这些土豆炸成薯条了 |
[22:08] | Open that up, shorty. | 打开看看 |
[22:11] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[22:11] | Check this out. | 看看 |
[22:12] | Let me see. What? No fuckin’ way. | 我看看 天哪 不是吧 |
[22:15] | Fuck. Check it out. | 我靠 你看看 |
[22:18] | Got to pour one out for her, right? | 得给她倒一杯吧 |
[22:24] | Thanks, hon. | 多谢 |
[22:28] | Looks like we throwin’ a party. | 看来我们要开派对了 |
[22:30] | Fuckin’ A. | 靠 |
[22:31] | We were having our coffee, reading the paper, | 我们正在喝咖啡 看报纸 |
[22:35] | and all of a sudden, | 突然 |
[22:37] | there are two huge guys with badges at our front door. | 两个戴着徽章的人出现在前门 |
[22:42] | Piper wasn’t even dressed. | 帕波衣服都没穿好 |
[22:43] | You never expect to be in your pajamas | 你绝对想不到你在人生彻底改变的那一刻 |
[22:46] | the moment your life changes forever. | 竟然还穿着睡衣 |
[22:48] | That’s true, isn’t it? | 确实这样啊 |
[22:49] | At the very least, you’d have underwear on, hopefully. | 至少 还好穿了内衣 |
[22:52] | And, uh, and how did you feel | 你开始明白 |
[22:54] | once you started to understand that | 自己的未婚妻是一名被指控的罪犯 |
[22:55] | she’d actually committed the crime, | 并且她承认了自己的罪行时 |
[22:57] | that your fiancée was an indicted criminal? | 你是什么感觉 |
[23:00] | I was blindsided, that’s for sure. | 完全没有想到 |
[23:04] | Um… but it’s like anything. | 一开始很紧张 |
[23:06] | Eventually, it starts to feel normal. | 最后 终于开始恢复正常了 |
[23:10] | Um, you figure out the right words to say to other people. | 然后也想到了该怎么跟其他人交代 |
[23:14] | You adjust. | 调整好了 |
[23:16] | I have to assume that | 不得不说 |
[23:17] | Piper is much more fortunate | 帕波比跟她一起在那里面的其他女人 |
[23:20] | than a lot of the women in there with her. | 要幸运多了啊 |
[23:21] | You’re able to drive up to see her. | 你可以去探望她 |
[23:23] | You have resources, family. | 你们有这个能力 有家人 |
[23:26] | Yeah, yeah. We are, uh, we’re very lucky. I see her a lot. | 是啊 我们真的很幸运 我经常去看她 |
[23:31] | What are your visits like? | 你去看她的时候都怎样呢 |
[23:32] | Oh, you know, uh, she catches me up on all the latest prison gossip, | 她会缠着我 给我讲监狱里最新的八卦 |
[23:37] | which is actually highly entertaining. | 倒是真的很有趣 |
[23:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:40] | Can you tell us some of your favorite stories? | 跟我们说说你听到的最喜欢的故事吧 |
[23:43] | Oh, man. Well, I think my favorite is one of the first. | 好啊 我最喜欢的是我听到的第一个故事 |
[23:59] | Dandelion, you okay? | 小蒲公英 你没事吧 |
[24:01] | No touching. No touching. Okay? I’m fine. | 别碰我 别碰我 我没事 |
[24:04] | I’m real sorry about that. | 真是抱歉 |
[24:07] | There used to be a sign that said | 一般这里都会有个标识 |
[24:08] | “Caution! Wet floor!” | “小心地滑” |
[24:11] | Really told people what was going on. | 那样路人就知道怎么回事了 |
[24:17] | Suzanne, do you think you could help me up? | 苏珊娜 你可以帮我站起来吗 |
[24:21] | It’s okay. Okay. And… here we go. Oh! Okay. Okay | 没事 没事 好了 没事 |
[24:29] | This is my fault. This is my fault. My fault. | 都怪我 都怪我 怪我 |
[24:35] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Please don’t. | 别这样 别这样 |
[24:36] | Please, please, please don’t do that. | 拜托 别这样 |
[24:38] | Please? It’s okay. Thanks. | 别这样好吗 没事 |
[24:42] | I’m gonna make sure you get home okay. | 我送你回去吧 |
[24:46] | No weird stuff. | 不会作怪了 |
[24:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:55] | You know this doesn’t mean I’m your wife, right? | 这样可不能算我是你老婆 |
[24:57] | Nah. I’m in much more of a loving-being-single phase anyway. | 知道 我更加喜欢当单身呢 |
[25:03] | I don’t want to be tied down. | 我可不想被绑起来 |
[25:05] | You feel me? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[25:07] | Oh, I feel you. | 感觉到了 |
[25:16] | Thank you, Suzanne. | 谢谢你 苏珊娜 |
[25:18] | Thank you very much. Aah. | 非常感谢 |
[25:25] | Suzanne, would you mind taking this pillow | 苏珊娜 麻烦帮我把这个枕头 |
[25:28] | and putting it underneath my knee? | 放到我膝盖下面来好吗 |
[25:31] | You- you’re not gonna, uh, pee, are you? | 你不会撒尿的吧 |
[25:34] | Nope. | 不会 |
[25:34] | When I get angry, sometimes I can’t control myself. | 有时我生气了 就没法控制自己 |
[25:39] | That’s why I go to looney jail sometimes, psych? | 所以有时才会去疯人监狱 精神病室 |
[25:42] | But not like psych! | 但我可没疯 |
[25:44] | I gotta work on self-control. | 我只是想办法自我控制 |
[25:47] | I can come back up here when I’m in control | 控制好了 我就可以回到这里 |
[25:48] | ’cause Mommy and Daddy and the lawyer | 因为我爸爸妈妈还有律师 |
[25:50] | have an agreement with the warden. | 和典狱长达成了协议 |
[25:53] | Yeah. I like it up here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[25:55] | I just gotta use the signal. | 我只要打个暗号 |
[25:57] | What’s the signal? | 什么暗号 |
[26:01] | Yeah. Lets the guards know it’s cool. | 让看守知道没事了 |
[26:05] | Otherwise, back down. | 否则 就放弃吧 |
[26:07] | Is psych worse than the SHU? | 精神病室比禁闭室还糟糕吗 |
[26:09] | Way worse. | 糟糕多了 |
[26:11] | Scary. It’s bold. | 吓人 恐怖 |
[26:14] | Cold. Old. It’s real bad. | 又冷又破 糟糕透了 |
[26:18] | I wouldn’t wish it on the worst gremlin. | 我可一点也不想去 |
[26:22] | But they give you a therapist. | 可他们给你看医生了啊 |
[26:23] | No. Nope. | 才没有 |
[26:25] | I mean, they give me medication to make me calm, | 他们就给我吃药 让我安静 |
[26:29] | but that just makes me sleepy. | 但其实只是让我睡觉 |
[26:31] | Sometimes when I’m real upset, | 有时我是真的很失落 |
[26:33] | they tie me down like a balloon so I don’t fly away. | 他们就会把我绑起来 像个不能飞的气球 |
[26:37] | That sounds horrible. | 听起来真可怕 |
[26:39] | Yeah, nobody comes back from psych. | 是啊 去了那里就休想回来 |
[26:42] | ‘Cept me. | 除了我 |
[26:45] | Once you go to psych, | 一去精神病室 |
[26:47] | you get lost in psych. | 你就真的精神失常了 |
[26:50] | It’s like that place with the three corners and the ocean? | 就像那个三面是角一面是海的地方 |
[26:54] | The Bermuda Triangle. | 百慕大三角洲 |
[26:55] | We should play charades sometime, Dandelion. | 小蒲公英 有空我们玩玩猜字游戏啊 |
[26:58] | We’d make great partners. | 我们一定会是好搭档 |
[27:00] | Not wives. Just partners. | 不是老婆 是搭档 |
[27:07] | Can I ask you one more question? | 再问你一个问题好吗 |
[27:10] | Yeah. Of course. | 你问 |
[27:12] | How come everyone calls me Crazy Eyes? | 为什么大家都叫我魔眼 |
[27:47] | Oh, God, no! | 天哪 不要啊 |
[27:56] | Another five milligrams of diazepam for Doggett. | 再给德盖特5毫克安定剂 |
[27:59] | I don’t need anymore. I don’t need no- hey. | 我不要了 我不需要 |
[28:06] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[28:08] | Jesus, where are you when I need you? | 天哪 我需要你的时候你在哪 |
[28:13] | Aah! No. Please. I’m not crazy, am I? | 不要啊 求你了 我没疯 |
[28:16] | If you weren’t crazy, you wouldn’t have to work so hard | 要是你没疯 那就没必要这么辛苦地发疯 |
[28:19] | to convince everyone you’re sane. | 让所有人都以为你疯了 |
[28:30] | To Tricia. May she rest in peace. | 敬崔希娅 愿她安息 |
[28:43] | Oh, fuck off. | 滚 |
[28:44] | Got to pour one out for our girl, huh? | 要给我们的姑娘倒一杯 |
[28:47] | Shit! | 该死 |
[28:49] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[28:50] | I thought you said they weren’t doing rounds today. | 你不是说说他们今天不会巡逻吗 |
[28:53] | Oh, it’s just you. | 是你啊 |
[28:57] | Well, get your ass in here. | 坐这儿来吧 |
[29:04] | So this is what you guys decided to do instead of come to my memorial? | 你们这些人宁愿这样也不愿来我的追悼会吗 |
[29:08] | Huh, get drunk? | 喝得烂醉吗 |
[29:09] | Which looks like more fun? | 哪个更有意思 |
[29:11] | Point, nun. | 弄清楚重点 |
[29:13] | No, I can’t. | 我不能喝 |
[29:15] | Hey, hand it over. | 给我 |
[29:23] | Oh! Used to be a lady in here | 以前可是这里 |
[29:24] | who made the best toilet hooch you’ve ever had. | 最会酿厕所烈酒的人啊 |
[29:28] | Shame she got out. | 就这么没了真可惜 |
[29:33] | Why is having a drink so cathartic sometimes? | 怎么有时喝酒跟吃泻药一样 |
[29:36] | Booze helps process. | 酒是促消化的 |
[29:38] | At least where I come from. | 至少我们那是这样 |
[29:39] | My family just yelled at each other when they drank | 我家人喝醉了就会相互大喊大叫 |
[29:41] | and then pretended like nothing happened. | 然后又假装什么事都没发生过 |
[29:44] | Ah. This explains the wide-eyed, ice-princess, uptight thing. | 所以才有了这个爱睁大眼爱焦躁的冰美人啊 |
[29:47] | I’m not uptight! | 我不爱焦躁 |
[29:50] | Really? Is that funny? It’s really that hilarious? | 好笑吗 有这么好笑吗 |
[29:53] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[30:07] | You’re awfully quiet, Nichols. | 你今天很沉默啊 尼古拉 |
[30:10] | It’s been a long day, ya know? | 日子难熬啊 |
[30:12] | Look at this shit. | 瞧这个 |
[30:13] | Still kept track of everything she owed everybody. | 还记着她欠大家的所有东西 |
[30:18] | How’s that for karma, huh, Yoga? | 这叫什么因果报应呢 |
[30:21] | That girl, she was good. | 她是个好姑娘啊 |
[30:24] | Better than any of us. | 比我们都要好 |
[30:25] | Too fucking good for this fucking place. | 不该待在这个鬼地方啊 |
[30:27] | Uh, fuck that. We all are. | 去他妈的 我们都不该在这 |
[30:32] | To Trish. | 敬崔希 |
[30:34] | To Trish. | 敬崔希 |
[30:36] | Hey, come on, Benny. | 得了 班尼 |
[30:39] | Throw one back with me, huh, bud? | 再跟我来一杯 |
[30:40] | That’s all right. I’m driving. | 够了 我还要开车 |
[30:42] | Suit yourself. | 你自己喝吧 |
[31:01] | Hello, ladies. How are we doing this evening? | 姑娘们 今晚干什么 |
[31:05] | Buy us a drink? | 请我们喝杯吧 |
[31:06] | Are you serious? | 当真 |
[31:08] | That’s the first thing you say to me, | 你对我说的第一句话 |
[31:09] | buy us a fuckin’ drink? | 就是叫老子请一杯 |
[31:11] | Do you believe these fuckin’ sluts, Bennett? | 你信这贱逼的话吗 本尼特 |
[31:14] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[31:15] | I’m sorry. Um, we’ve just had a long week. | 不好意思 我们这周焦头烂额的 |
[31:17] | We’re letting off some steam here. | 来这里缓缓气 |
[31:19] | He didn’t mean it. | 他不是那个意思 |
[31:20] | Yeah, ’cause we work at the prison. | 是啊 因为我们在监狱干活 |
[31:22] | No shit? That’s gotta be scary. | 真的吗 真是吓人啊 |
[31:25] | A girl died yesterday. | 昨天有个姑娘死了 |
[31:27] | Hung herself. | 上吊的 |
[31:28] | Should have seen how her eyes fuckin’ bulged out of her head. | 你真该看看她那鼓出来的眼睛 |
[31:33] | Like that actor, that, um… | 就跟演员一样 |
[31:36] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[31:37] | The- the-the one with the big eyes. | 那个大眼睛的 |
[31:39] | No, come on. You know, the fuckin’ ugly one. | 别走啊 那个长得丑的 |
[31:44] | All right. Uh, I think maybe we should get you home, man. | 好了 我送你回家吧 |
[31:48] | Oh. You know what pisses me off, Benny? | 你知道我为什么生气吗 班尼 |
[31:53] | These fuckin’ bitches look at me | 那些贱逼看着我 |
[31:54] | like I’m some goddamn piece of meat. You know? | 好像在看一块烂肉一样 |
[31:57] | Like a fuckin’ sex toy. | 像个性玩偶 |
[32:00] | But I’m a human being, man. | 可我是个人 |
[32:02] | I’m a person, you know, | 我是个人 |
[32:03] | with feelings and emotions. | 有知觉有感情 |
[32:07] | Does anybody ever ask me how my day is going? | 有谁问过我的一天是怎样的吗 |
[32:11] | No. We practically live with these girls. | 没有 我们跟这些女的住在一起 |
[32:15] | We know everything about them. | 我们对她们了如指掌 |
[32:18] | Do they ever for a second think about our life outside of work? | 可她们有花过一秒钟想想我们的业余生活吗 |
[32:23] | It’s like we cease to exist outside of those fucking walls. | 好像我们出了那鬼墙就不复存在一样 |
[32:26] | What the fuck is that? I’m sittin’ here, right? | 这他妈什么意思 老子在坐在这里呢 |
[32:32] | Yeah. I- I exist. | 老子还存在呢 |
[32:40] | They think I’m so tall and my feelings don’t get hurt. | 他们以为我个子高 就不会受伤 |
[32:49] | You are tall, buddy. Come on. I’ll drive you home. | 你是高个儿 哥们 走吧 带你回家 |
[32:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:09] | Still a lightweight, huh, kid? | 还是脑袋沉沉的是吧 |
[33:11] | Yeah, well, hooch is a little stronger than pinot grigio, you know? | 烈酒比葡萄酒的酒性还是强些 |
[33:18] | You’re looking very nice today. | 你今天看起来不错 |
[33:20] | Better than you, at least. | 至少比你要好 |
[33:22] | Are you off to see, uh, you-know-who? | 你要去看 那个人了吗 |
[33:24] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[33:25] | Well, don’t forget. Larry’s interview is at eleven a.m. | 那别忘了莱瑞上午11点有约 |
[33:29] | I wouldn’t miss it. | 不会忘的 |
[33:32] | Well, you two are like real butt buddies these days. | 你们俩这几天真是死对头啊 |
[33:35] | What do you think about that thing | 你怎么看大嘣昨天都说的 |
[33:36] | that Big Boo said last night about Tricia’s karma? | 崔希娅的因果报应的事 |
[33:40] | I think that we were all drunk and bullshitting. | 我觉得我们都喝醉了胡说八道呢 |
[33:43] | What if it’s not bullshit? | 如果不是胡说呢 |
[33:46] | I don’t think that Pennsatucky deserves to be in psych. | 我觉得佩萨塔琪不该去精神病室 |
[33:49] | Look, you’re just hung over and feeling emo, all right? | 听着 你宿醉未醒 情绪未退 |
[33:52] | She is exactly where she belongs. | 她在那里也是理所当然 |
[33:55] | We basically performed a public service. | 我们只是做点公益服务 |
[33:57] | It’s pretty horrible, Alex. | 真的太恐怖了 艾丽克斯 |
[33:58] | You thought it was hilarious. | 你不是觉得还挺欢腾的嘛 |
[34:00] | That was before I talked to Suzanne | 苏珊娜跟我说了精神病室的真面貌后 |
[34:02] | about what psych was like. | 我就不这么觉得了 |
[34:03] | Who’s Suzanne? | 苏珊娜是谁 |
[34:04] | Crazy Eyes. | 魔眼 |
[34:05] | Are you cheating on me and Larry with Crazy Eyes? | 你背叛我和莱瑞 跟了魔眼了吗 |
[34:07] | ‘Cause there is not room for the four of us. | 我们这儿可容不下四个人 |
[34:09] | Shut up. This is not funny. | 闭嘴 别闹 |
[34:11] | She said that psych is even worse than the SHU. | 她说精神病室比禁闭室还恐怖 |
[34:14] | And I can’t even begin- I can’t- | 我甚至都不敢 不敢 |
[34:17] | You know, you really shouldn’t have started this whole gaslighting thing. | 你当初真不该闹这个煤气灯的事 |
[34:19] | What is with the blaming? | 这样指责我算什么意思 |
[34:21] | You sent her into that bathroom. | 是你把她送进了浴室 |
[34:23] | Do not project your conscience onto me, | 别把你的道德心强加给我 |
[34:26] | especially before I’m barely awake. | 尤其是我还没完全清醒 |
[34:28] | You know, you’re absolutely right. | 你说得没错 |
[34:30] | You’re absolutely right. | 完全正确 |
[34:31] | I am gonna go to Caputo’s office | 我要去卡普托的办公室 |
[34:32] | and I am gonna to tell him | 告诉他 |
[34:33] | that it was my fault and that he should let her out. | 都是我的错 希望他放她出来 |
[34:35] | Okay. I get your point, Pipes. I get it. | 好了 我懂了 帕波 我懂了 |
[34:38] | You think that it was wrong. Cool. | 我觉得这事不对 那行 |
[34:40] | I am so tired of running away from my shit, Alex. | 我已经厌倦了回避自己的错误了 艾丽克斯 |
[34:44] | You said it yesterday. | 你昨天说了 |
[34:45] | I compartmentalize everything to make myself feel better. | 我喜欢区分所有的事 让我自己好受些 |
[34:49] | I mean, I’m having an affair with you. | 我是说 我跟你搞在一起 |
[34:52] | And we did not play a prank on Pennsatucky. | 我们没有对佩萨塔琪恶作剧 |
[34:54] | We were mean. | 我们很卑鄙 |
[34:55] | I cannot let her stay in psych. I can’t. | 我不能让她就这么待在精神病室 我不能 |
[34:58] | Okay, I would like to stress that I think this is truly fucking stupid. | 好吧 我再强调一句 这事真是蠢到家了 |
[35:03] | It was me that started this whole thing. | 既然一切都是因我而起 |
[35:06] | Then I’ll take this one for the both of us. | 那么就由我来承担好了 |
[35:14] | Are you off the phone now? | 你把我手机拿走了吗 |
[35:17] | It wasn’t in the bathroom either. | 浴室里也没有 |
[35:20] | Did you look at all while I was out? | 我出去的时候你到处找了吗 |
[35:25] | Alex, I understand you’re upset, | 艾丽克斯 我知道你很失落 |
[35:27] | but could you at least acknowledge I’m a person who’s speaking? | 但至少请你注意一下我这个讲话的活人好吗 |
[35:32] | If I miss this flight, I’m screwed. | 要是误了这个航班 我就死定了 |
[35:38] | Alex! Passport. Hello? | 艾丽克斯 护照 喂 |
[35:44] | My mom died. | 我妈妈去世了 |
[35:51] | What? | 什么 |
[35:55] | My aunt just called. It happened this morning, I guess. | 我阿姨刚打来电话 估计是今早的事 |
[36:01] | Oh, Alex. Oh, I’m so sorry. | 艾丽克斯 对不起 |
[36:07] | My first instinct was to call her to talk about it. | 我的本能竟然是打电话跟她说说这事 |
[36:16] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[36:18] | An aneurysm. I don’t know. | 动脉瘤 我不知道 |
[36:22] | My aunt said so many things. I don’t even remember now. | 我阿姨说了很多 可我都不记得了 |
[36:26] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么 |
[36:27] | I don’t know. I mean, I need to fly home. | 我不知道 我要回家 |
[36:29] | I need to figure out the funeral because there’s no one else to do it. | 我得安排葬礼 因为没有其他人能做这事 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:36] | Will you see if you could find us two seats out on a flight today? | 你去看看能不能给我们订两张今天的航班吧 |
[36:45] | Al, I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你去 |
[36:51] | What? | 什么 |
[36:54] | I am so sorry about your mom. | 你妈妈的事 深表遗憾 |
[37:00] | But this doesn’t change anything. | 但不能为了这个做什么变动 |
[37:03] | You’re still leaving? Right now? | 你还是要走 现在 |
[37:09] | My mother just died. I can’t fucking believe you. | 我妈妈刚刚去世了 我他妈真不敢相信你 |
[37:15] | I can’t be your girlfriend anymore. | 我不能再做你女朋友了 |
[37:18] | Yeah, and apparently not even my friend. | 很明显 连朋友都不是 |
[37:24] | Top drawer underneath my t-shirts. | 最上面那个抽屉 我的T恤下面 |
[37:26] | Jesus, Alex. You fucking hid it? | 天哪 艾丽克斯 你真藏起来了 |
[37:37] | Please don’t leave. Not now. | 不要走 暂时别走 |
[37:52] | You shouldn’t really be out here. | 你真不该到这外面来 |
[37:54] | It’s okay. I wanted to see you. | 没事 我就想见见你 |
[37:57] | How you feelin’? | 感觉怎样 |
[38:00] | Okay. A little better. You heard anything from the warden? | 好多了 典狱官那边有消息吗 |
[38:04] | No. I’m… | 还没有 |
[38:06] | to be honest, | 说实话 |
[38:07] | I think I might have underestimated how long it’ll take. | 也许我高估了办事效率 |
[38:09] | They said it could be weeks or maybe even months. | 他们说可能要几个星期 甚至几个月 |
[38:11] | We don’t got much time. | 我们没这么多时间 |
[38:13] | I know. Daya, look, I’m really starting to freak out a little. | 我知道 达娅 我真的有点害怕了 |
[38:16] | I mean, I’m tryin’ to be cool, | 我尽量假装没事 |
[38:17] | but, you know, I could be arrested for this. | 可 我可能会因此被捕 |
[38:19] | It’s not just my job. | 这不仅关系到我的工作 |
[38:20] | It’s my whole life, you know. | 还关系到我整个一生 |
[38:21] | And I know it’s yours, too, of course. | 当然 我知道这也关系你的一生 |
[38:23] | I just- I don’t know how we’re gonna fix this. | 我只是 不知该怎么解决这事 |
[38:29] | It’ll be okay. I know it will. | 不会有事的 不会 |
[38:32] | We’ll figure something out, okay? | 我们会想到办法解决的 好吗 |
[38:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:39] | You know, would you have liked me | 要是 我们在外面 |
[38:41] | if we would have met out in the real world? | 那个真实的世界里相遇 你还会喜欢我吗 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:45] | For real? | 真的 |
[38:47] | Of course. I would have bought you a drink, chatted you up. | 当然 我会请你喝杯酒 和你聊天 |
[38:52] | I don’t know if we would have been in the same club. | 也不知道我们会不会出现在同一个酒吧呢 |
[38:55] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[38:56] | You know, I ended up in a skeezy dive bar with Mendez last night. | 知道吗 昨晚我跟门德斯就泡了酒吧 |
[38:59] | Never thought I’d be in a place like that. | 从没想过我会去那种地方 |
[39:01] | Oh, man, he was so drunk. | 天哪 他醉得不行了 |
[39:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[39:04] | Wasted, Daya. Oh, it was hilarious. | 真是浪费时间 达娅 太滑稽了 |
[39:07] | These two nasty girls started hitting on him | 有两个烂女人无意看了他一眼 |
[39:08] | and he went on this whole rant about | 然后他就开始大声咆哮 |
[39:10] | how women treat him like meat | 说女人都把他当块烂肉 |
[39:11] | and never ask him how he’s doing or anything. | 从来不问他过得怎样 |
[39:13] | Who knew he was such a delicate flower? | 谁知道他还是这么娘们的人啊 |
[39:16] | I wish you could have seen it. | 你真该看看 |
[39:19] | Me too. | 是啊 |
[39:43] | Mr. Caputo? | 卡普托先生 |
[39:45] | What do you need, Chapman? | 怎么了 查普曼 |
[39:47] | I’d like to talk to you about Tiffany Doggett. | 我想跟你谈谈蒂芙妮·德盖特的事 |
[39:51] | We took care of her. She won’t be a problem anymore. | 我们会看好她的 她不会再闹麻烦了 |
[39:54] | It wasn’t her fault. | 不是她的错 |
[39:56] | It was mine. And I would like to fill out a report. | 是我的错 我想写一份报告 |
[40:00] | Officially. | 正式的 |
[40:05] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[40:21] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈想干什么 |
[40:24] | You are out of bounds. | 你越界了 |
[40:24] | Get back behind the line immediately, inmate. | 给我立即退回线外 |
[40:27] | Sorry. I just, um… I was just… I wanted to talk. | 不好意思 我只是 想聊聊天 |
[40:31] | Is that okay? You must get bored in here. | 可以吧 你在这儿也挺无聊的吧 |
[40:37] | It’s not stimulating, no. | 没什么叫人兴奋的 |
[40:39] | You like other posts more than the bubble? | 你有比这里更喜欢的地方吗 |
[40:43] | Cafeteria’s my favorite. | 自助餐厅是我的最爱 |
[40:45] | More to do, keeps you busy. | 有更多的事可以忙个不停 |
[40:47] | Fucking hate that , uh, intake. | 不过入口那里真的招人厌 |
[40:49] | The goddamn I.D. machine is always broken. | 那个该死的身份验证机总是坏 |
[40:52] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[40:54] | No reason. Just curious about your day. | 没什么 就是好奇你的一天 |
[40:59] | It’s important to stay occupied. | 保持充实很重要 |
[41:01] | That’s why I work on these brain exercises. | 所以我才做这些智力题 |
[41:04] | You know, a job like this, | 像这样的工作 |
[41:05] | you got to stay sharp, | 你得保持敏锐 |
[41:06] | you got to stay on top of your game. | 在游戏中得保持拔尖 |
[41:08] | You got to stay a step ahead, quick like a snake. | 你得像只蛇一样 棋先一着 |
[41:14] | In case any crossword criminals jump out at you? | 为了防止任何会填字游戏的罪犯超过你吗 |
[41:21] | You know, the other day, | 前几天 |
[41:24] | I just read this article about, uh, Sudoku. | 我看了一篇关于数独的文章 |
[41:27] | It turns out the Japanese did not invent it. | 原来那不是日本人发明的 |
[41:31] | Some, uh, American. | 是美国人 |
[41:33] | Some guy came up with it. | 几个美国人想出来的 |
[41:36] | Originally called it, uh, Numbers Place. | 原本叫做”填数字” |
[41:38] | Now, I don’t know what Sudoku means in Japanese, | 我不知道数独在日语里是什么意思 |
[41:41] | but I find it a little bit odd | 但我在911之前 |
[41:43] | that it came out right before nine-eleven. | 发现了个奇怪的事 |
[41:58] | You are glowing. | 你越发容光焕发了 |
[42:00] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[42:06] | Jean, I don’t want to jinx it, | 基恩 我不想说不吉祥的事 |
[42:09] | but, uh, I think I’ll hear about my appeal soon. | 不过 好像听说很快就到我上诉了 |
[42:14] | Where would you like to go? | 你想去哪 |
[42:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:17] | On your first night out. | 出狱的第一晚 |
[42:19] | Where should we go? | 我们去哪好呢 |
[42:21] | Anywhere you like. You must believe, lanmou mwen. | 你想去哪就去哪 要相信 我爱你 |
[42:26] | Believe and it will happen. | 只要相信 一切都会来的 |
[42:31] | Do you remember that little Italian place | 你记得那个意大利的小地方吗 |
[42:34] | down in the basement on, uh, Montague Street? | 在地下室 蒙塔古大街上 |
[42:37] | The one with the fresh bread. | 有新鲜面包的那个地方 |
[42:39] | Of course, I do. | 当然记得 |
[42:41] | I’d like to go there. | 我想去那里 |
[42:43] | And after? | 之后呢 |
[42:45] | Anywhere. With you. | 随便哪里 跟你就好 |
[42:56] | Come in. She’s family. | 进来 她是自己人 |
[43:04] | I’ll do it. I got it all set up. | 我会做的 我已经安排好了 |
[43:06] | You’re sure? | 确定 |
[43:08] | Did you tell him you wanted drugs? | 你跟他说你要药吗 |
[43:10] | No. I just talked to him. | 没有 我只是跟他说了说话 |
[43:12] | Simple. It’s clean. I like it. | 简单 干净 我喜欢这样 |
[43:15] | I didn’t want to be this graphic in front of your mother, | 我不想在你妈妈面前露出这幅形象 |
[43:18] | but, um… you know he needs to… | 可 他得 |
[43:23] | Cum inside you. | 进去 |
[43:25] | Or on you. | 上你 |
[43:26] | Right. Okay, at the very least, you got to Lewinsky this shit. | 是的 最起码 你得给那个混蛋吹箫 |
[43:30] | Get some splooge on your uniform. | 在制服上留点精液 |
[43:32] | Anything that’ll be concrete proof. | 任何能当证据的东西 |
[43:35] | After you’re done, you go straight to the medic’s office. | 完了以后 直接去医生办公室 |
[43:38] | Tell him you’ve been raped. | 告诉他你被强奸了 |
[43:40] | Have him do an exam immediately. | 赶紧让他检查 |
[43:42] | Don’t stop to pee. Don’t wash anything. Understand? | 别停下来撒尿 什么也别洗 明白了吗 |
[43:49] | Go get ’em, tiger. | 去吧 |
[44:03] | Well, you’re not in the SHU. | 你没被关禁闭 |
[44:06] | Janitorial duty. Night shift. Two weeks. | 搞搞清洁 晚班 两周 |
[44:10] | You’re lucky. You better be careful for a while. | 还真走运 你最好暂时注意点 |
[44:17] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不行不行不行 |
[44:19] | I think that looks like the exact opposite of being careful. | 我觉得这样一点也不叫”注意点” |
[44:21] | Regnery is on duty again. | 瑞格尼里又去值日了 |
[44:23] | Come be my little spoon. | 来做我的小勺子吧 |
[44:32] | Gosh! Ow, how do you sleep in this thing? | 天哪 你在这上面怎么睡 |
[44:38] | Not well. | 不太好 |
[44:44] | Hey, I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[44:48] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[44:49] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[44:53] | That was really brave. I mean, it was dumb, but brave. | 很勇敢 虽然很蠢 但是很勇敢 |
[45:02] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[45:04] | I don’t think that anyone has ever used that word | 我觉得全宇宙还没有人 |
[45:08] | to describe me in the history of the universe. | 用这个词形容过我 |
[45:14] | I’m glad we have each other in here, kid. | 可以在这里相互依靠 我觉得很欣慰 |
[45:17] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[45:20] | I mean, I’d rather be on a beach in Tahiti, | 当然了 我更愿意在塔西提岛的海边 |
[45:22] | but this is a close second. | 不过下次就在那里了 |
[45:29] | Why do you always feel so inevitable to me? | 你为什么总让我觉得少不了呢 |
[45:35] | I heart you. | 我心系于你 |
[45:37] | You heart me? | 心系于我 |
[45:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:39] | What is that? Is that like I love you for pussies? | 那是什么意思 爱你的小妹妹吗 |
[45:41] | Mm. Say pussy again. | 再说一句小妹妹 |
[46:09] | I heart you, too. | 我也心系于你 |
[46:11] | Hey, not-lesbians. It’s eleven. | 别搞蕾丝边了 11 |
[46:15] | Oh, shit. Do you have a radio? | 糟糕 有收音机吗 |
[46:18] | Yeah. | 有 |
[46:21] | Are you gonna be okay to listen to this thing together? | 一起听这个没关系吗 |
[46:23] | I don’t think it’s against the rules. | 这又没破坏规矩 |
[46:28] | Okay. Here. | 好吧 给 |
[46:32] | Chances are, most of you have been there. | 有可能 你们大部分人都曾如此 |
[46:35] | It starts with two people in love. | 一开始两个人相爱了 |
[46:37] | You make a lot of promises. | 你们许下了许多诺言 |
[46:39] | You tell each other you’re different from the rest, | 你们对彼此说 你与其他人不同 |
[46:41] | the exception. | 你是特别的 |
[46:44] | For a month or two, the long, meandering conversations | 在一两个月的时间里 这样漫长的谈话 |
[46:46] | feel foreign and exciting, | 让人新鲜又兴奋 |
[46:48] | a chance to get to know one another in a more intimate level. | 你们有了机会进入更加亲密的一步了 |
[46:52] | And then, slowly, | 然后 慢慢地 |
[46:54] | so slowly you might not even notice, | 慢慢地 你甚至都未曾发觉 |
[46:56] | conversations are replaced by missed calls | 你们的谈话变成了未接的来电 |
[47:00] | and resentful voicemails. | 和满是怨恨的语音信箱 |
[47:02] | And then, finally, the day comes | 然后 终于 那一天来临了 |
[47:05] | when the two of you admit that you aren’t, | 你们两个不得不承认 |
[47:06] | in fact, the exception. | 你们实际上不是最特别的 |
[47:11] | That being far away from the person you love most | 要阔别那个你最深爱的人 |
[47:14] | is difficult on the good days and impossible on the bad ones. | 晴天是艰 雨天难忍 |
[47:23] | Today, we’re exploring long-distance relationships | 今天 我们来探讨一下长距离恋爱 |
[47:27] | and talking with a few New Yorkers | 跟几个纽约人一起 |
[47:28] | who are currently navigating these treacherous waters. | 聊聊他们目前在这片苦海里的经历 |
[47:32] | I’m Maury Kind, | 我是莫里·凯德 |
[47:34] | encouraging you to take a break from life | 大家不妨休息一下 |
[47:37] | and join us, won’t you? | 听听我们的故事 |
[47:40] | Can you tell us some of your favorite stories? | 跟我们说说你听到的最喜欢的故事吧 |
[47:43] | Oh, man. Well, I think my favorite is one of the first. | 好啊 我最喜欢的是我听到的第一个故事 |
[47:50] | This insane girl – like actually insane, | 这个疯女人 真疯了的那种 |
[47:55] | the kind of person who belongs in a psychiatric hospital, not a prison, | 那种应该去精神病院而不是监狱的人 |
[47:58] | but that’s a whole other discussion – | 不过这是另一回事了 |
[48:01] | she decides that Piper is going to be her wife. | 她想要帕波做她老婆 |
[48:05] | She followed her around for days, uh, | 她整天跟着她 |
[48:08] | wrote her this horrible poem. | 还给她写了那些恐怖的诗 |
[48:11] | Do things like that concern you in terms of Piper’s safety? | 这些事让你替帕波的安危担忧 |
[48:15] | Of course. Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然担忧 |
[48:17] | Absolutely. | 确实担忧 |
[48:20] | Um, I know she can handle herself, | 我知道她能照顾好自己 |
[48:22] | but when you’re dealing with unstable women, | 可面对一个情绪不稳定的女人 |
[48:24] | you have no idea what they’re actually capable of. | 你永远都不知道她们会做出什么事 |
[48:27] | I mean, when your fiancée says that | 所以 当你未婚妻说 |
[48:30] | she sleeps with one eye open | 她晚上睡觉要睁着一只眼 |
[48:32] | because her roommate is rumored to be a murderer | 因为她的室友据说是个杀人犯 |
[48:35] | and might shiv her in her sleep, | 很可能在她熟睡时捅她一刀 |
[48:38] | it’s impossible not be scared. | 你真的不可能不害怕 |
[48:40] | And I– I don’t want to imply that they’re all crazy and dangerous. | 我 我并不是说她们全都是疯子和危险人物 |
[48:43] | Um, there’s one girl who should have been a track star. | 有一个女该 本应该成为表演明星的 |
[48:49] | She was actually gonna start training again | 实际上她进了那里之后 |
[48:52] | while she was in there, | 又开始继续训练了 |
[48:53] | but they shut the track down because of budget cuts. | 不过他们叫停了表演 因为预算削减了 |
[48:57] | There’s the girl | 还有个女该 |
[48:58] | who has been planning her wedding for months, | 几个月以来一直在为婚礼做着计划 |
[49:00] | just like everything is normal. | 好像一切都挺正常的 |
[49:02] | Oh, but she is also sleeping with the hot lesbian junkie. | 不过 她也跟一个有毒瘾的蕾丝边一起睡 |
[49:06] | How’s that for a prison cliché? | 这都是监狱常事 |
[49:09] | I mean, the cast of characters goes on and on. | 这样的故事一个又一个 |
[49:13] | There’s the Russian woman who runs the kitchen, | 还有个俄罗斯女人 管理厨房 |
[49:16] | totally terrifying, | 可怕极了 |
[49:18] | but she takes so much pride in feeding everyone. | 不过她却很骄傲自己能给大家东西吃 |
[49:23] | You really have to admire | 不得不钦佩 |
[49:25] | the way these women find meaning in their days. | 这些女人都找到了生活的意义 |
[49:29] | How they take care of each other. | 佩服她们能这样照顾彼此 |
[49:35] | I’d like to talk about the idea of female prison tropes, | 我想聊聊关于女子监狱的理念 |
[49:39] | if we could. | 如果可以的话 |
[49:41] | It certainly seems that sexual abuse | 毫无疑问 性侵害 |
[49:45] | and rape are very real threats. | 和强奸行为确确实实是个威胁 |
[49:48] | And then, of course, | 当然了 |
[49:50] | there’s the consensual sex. | 也有两厢情愿的 |
[49:52] | Did you and Piper make any agreements before she left? | 在帕波离开之前 你和她达成过什么协议吗 |
[49:56] | A- agreements? | 协 协议 |
[49:57] | Well, uh, pardon the pun. | 我的意思是”共识” |
[49:59] | Uh, were any “get out of jail free cards” handed out? | 有交出什么”逃避监狱自由牌”吗 |
[50:04] | Uh, no. I’m—I’m very committed to the relationship. | 没有 我 我对这段感情很坚决 |
[50:08] | How about for her? | 她呢 |
[50:14] | No. Um… no, uh, we never discussed any agreements, | 没有 我们没有讨论出什么共识 |
[50:22] | which was probably naive of us. | 也许是我们太天真 |
[50:26] | You know, it’s funny, | 还真滑稽 |
[50:28] | whenever we talked about cheating in an abstract way, | 每次我们抽象地谈起背叛的事 |
[50:33] | I always said I wouldn’t care | 我都说 我不会在乎 |
[50:34] | if she had sex with someone else, | 她跟别人发生关系的 |
[50:36] | if it’s just sex. | 如果只是发生关系 |
[50:38] | But… but suppose, uh, theoretically, | 不过 也许 理论上讲 |
[50:44] | that someone she loved was in there with her, | 要是里面有她爱过的人 |
[50:48] | someone she had history with, | 跟她有过往事的人 |
[50:52] | someone who could understand her life in there in a way that- | 那个人在那里 可以理解她的处境 |
[50:59] | that I’ll never be able to, | 而我却不能 |
[51:02] | it would be devastating to think that | 这样还真的很难接受 |
[51:05] | that person could give her something that I can’t. | 有人能给她我不能给的东西 |
[51:11] | It would be way worse than just sex. | 这可比发生关系糟糕多了 |
[51:16] | It… it would be… it would be a betrayal. | 这 这就可能是 背叛 |
[51:32] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[51:38] | It’s not phone hours yet, Chapman. | 还没到打电话的时间 查普曼 |
[51:41] | This is an emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[51:43] | Go eat lunch. | 去吃午饭吧 |
[51:43] | You can deal with your emergency in a few minutes, | 几分钟后你才能处理你的紧急情况 |
[51:45] | just like everyone else. | 跟其他人一样 |
[51:50] | Nice radio play. | 广播不错 |
[51:53] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[52:18] | He used a condom. | 他戴了避孕套 |
[52:19] | Do you have it? | 你拿到了吗 |
[52:20] | No. He took it with him. | 没有 他带走了 |
[52:22] | We went over this. | 我们说过这种情况了 |
[52:24] | I know. I couldn’t do anything about it. | 我知道 我就是一点没办法 |
[52:29] | Well, you’re just going to have to do it again. | 那你就得再来一遍 |
[52:31] | I don’t want to. | 我不想 |
[52:32] | Better hope you were good enough for him to want more. | 但愿他还想要一次 |
[53:38] | Oh fuck. | 不是吧 |
[53:50] | I am so, so, so sorry. | 真的 真的 真的对不起 |
[53:55] | I had no idea that he was going to say those things. | 我不知道他会说这些事 |
[53:57] | Is that what you think of me? | 你就是这么看我的吗 |
[54:15] | An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison is attempting to contact you. | 一位利奇菲尔德联邦监狱囚犯希望与您联系 |
[54:19] | To accept the call, please press one. | 接受电话 请按一 |
[54:22] | So what’d you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[54:26] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[54:28] | Know what, Piper? | 知道什么 帕波 |
[54:31] | I know that you know. | 我知道你知道了 |
[54:33] | I want to hear you say it. Tell me you had sex with her. | 我想听你说 跟我说你们发生关系的事吧 |
[54:38] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[54:39] | Are you still having sex with her? | 现在还跟她发生关系吗 |
[54:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[54:52] | Your, uh… your counselor called me. | 你的 法律顾问给我打电话了 |
[54:57] | Uh, uh, Freely, Healy. | 很直率的海利 |
[55:00] | Uh, he told me he was concerned about your behavior. | 他说他比较担心你的行为 |
[55:02] | Told me that you had to spend some time | 还说你因为同性恋行为 |
[55:04] | in the SHU for lesbian activity. | 被关了一段时间的紧闭 |
[55:08] | So, was this your revenge? Trying to get me killed? | 所以 这就是你的报复吗 你想要我死吗 |
[55:13] | Wait, wait. So- so you’re the victim in all of this? | 等等 你的意思是你是整个事件的受害者 |
[55:17] | They’re just people, Larry. | 她们只是普通人 莱瑞 |
[55:18] | They’re just women who are trying to do their best | 她们只是努力做到最好的女人 |
[55:20] | and you made them sound like, like they were… | 而你说得她们好像 好像是 |
[55:23] | Criminals? | 罪犯 |
[55:24] | Jesus! Who are you? | 天哪 这是你吗 |
[55:30] | I can’t believe– You’re- | 真不敢相信 你 |
[55:31] | you’re the one asking me that right now? | 现在竟然是你问我这个问题 |
[55:33] | I- you- I can’t believe it. No. | 我 简直不敢相信啊 不对 |
[55:34] | Actually, actually, actually, of course I can. | 实际上 我可以相信 |
[55:36] | I- I- I totally can. | 完全可以相信 |
[55:38] | Because- because God forbid, | 因为老天不容啊 |
[55:40] | I would get to dictate the conversation, ever. | 我就该把那些对话写下来 |
[55:42] | There hasn’t been any conversation to dictate, Larry! | 根本就没什么对话好写的 莱瑞 |
[55:45] | You haven’t picked up the phone in over a week! | 你都一个多星期不接电话了 |
[55:50] | Do you have any idea what it has been like in here for me? | 你知道我在这里过得是什么日子吗 |
[55:52] | Do you have any idea how lonely I’ve been? | 你知道我有多孤单吗 |
[55:55] | Lonely. Lonely, really? | 孤单 真的孤单吗 |
[55:57] | You- you- you’ve been lonely, huh? | 你 你还孤单过 |
[55:58] | That’s- okay, that’s interesting because, you know, | 没关系 有意思 |
[56:01] | I just assumed you were okay because you have Alex now. | 就假装你过得不错吧 因为你有艾丽克斯了 |
[56:05] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[56:09] | No, that’s- it’s- it’s… it’s difficult. | 不 这 这太难了 |
[56:15] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[56:21] | Yes. | 爱 |
[56:42] | She named you, you know. | 她说到你了 |
[56:46] | She’s the whole fucking reason you’re in there. | 全是因为她 你才进监狱的 |
[56:49] | How does it feel to be in love with the woman | 爱上一个毁了我们生活的女人 |
[56:52] | who ruined our lives? | 感觉怎样 |
[56:55] | You lied to me? | 你骗我的 |
[56:58] | Guess that makes us perfect for each other. | 我觉得那样对我们都好 |
[57:05] | I didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我并不想让这些事发生的 |
[57:09] | I think I need some time. | 我需要点时间 |
[57:13] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[57:14] | I don’t know. I just- I need- I need- I need some time, okay? | 我不知道 我就是 需要点时间 |
[57:19] | I need- I need some time a- away from you. | 需要点时间 离开你 |
[57:23] | You have to let me fix this. | 我得让我处理了这些事 |
[57:27] | I don’t know if you can. | 我不知道你行不行 |