时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:10] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:27] | Sorry, Miss Rosa. It’s colder than an Eskimo’s nuts in here! | 抱歉 罗莎小姐 这车里简直是冷死了 |
[02:31] | I’m trying to get the heat going, but when I turn it up too high, | 我想开空调暖暖 但如果调得太高 |
[02:34] | a real bad smell comes out of the blowers. | 会吹出一股怪味儿 |
[02:37] | I think it’s mouse shit. You know, they live in the engine. | 好像是老鼠屎 它们住在引擎里 |
[02:40] | Just don’t breathe in. | 别呼进去就好 |
[02:42] | I’m going to get poison pumped into my veins. | 我要去注射毒药了 |
[02:47] | What’s a little mouse shit in my lungs? | 吸进去点老鼠屎算什么 |
[02:51] | All set? Seat belts on. | 都好了吗 系好安全带 |
[03:08] | How’s wedding planning going? | 婚礼筹划得怎么样了 |
[03:11] | We’re holdin’ off for a minute. Just pressin’ the pause button. | 我们要等一阵 就是暂时搁置一下 |
[03:15] | Too many people wanna come, you know? I got a big family. | 要来的人太多了 我有个大家庭 |
[03:19] | Big, number-wise, not big fat. | 我是指人数多 不是说他们胖 |
[03:22] | Although, there are some fatties. | 不过 也有几个挺胖的 |
[03:25] | And it’s hard for me to book all the vendors from in here. | 而且在这里预定供货商也比较困难 |
[03:28] | You know, none of ’em are on my approved call list. | 他们都不在我的许可通话名单上 |
[03:30] | Weddings were bad luck for me. All my husbands died. | 婚礼对我来说就是厄运 我丈夫都死了 |
[03:34] | How many were there? | 有几个啊 |
[03:36] | Two. The third one I wouldn’t marry. | 两个 第三个我不肯跟他结婚 |
[03:39] | Once you know you got a curse on you, you can work around it. | 如果你知道自己被诅咒了 就不去犯那个冲 |
[03:43] | He lives in Canarsie. | 他住在卡纳西 |
[03:45] | I didn’t know that. You never talk about your life. | 这我还不知道呢 你从没说过你的事 |
[03:49] | Nobody cares. | 也没人在乎 |
[03:53] | How much time you got left? | 你还要服刑多久 |
[03:55] | More than two years. | 两年多 |
[03:58] | You’re still young, pretty. You got your whole life ahead of you. | 你还年轻漂亮 还有大好人生 |
[04:03] | Me? | 我呢 |
[04:06] | I’m gonna die here. | 我要死在这儿了 |
[04:15] | Where the heck have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[04:17] | At the movies. | 去看电影了 |
[04:18] | Perfect. In the middle of the day. What’d you see? | 好啊 大白天去看电影 看什么了 |
[04:22] | – Twilight. – For what, the 14th time? | -《暮光之城》 -这都第14遍了吧 |
[04:25] | Don’t you live the fuckin’ life of leisure? | 你的小日子过得真清闲啊 |
[04:27] | Hey, Noise Pollution One and Two, | 你两个噪音制造器 |
[04:28] | I’m trying to watch my program here. | 我还想看电视呢 |
[04:30] | And send those kids outside. | 让孩子都出去玩 |
[04:32] | Mikey, turn it up. | 麦克 大点声 |
[04:33] | Ma’s been ringing her bell for an hour. | 妈按铃都按了一小时了 |
[04:35] | What am I, Cinderella? | 我是灰姑娘吗 |
[04:36] | It is your turn! | 该你了 |
[04:37] | I cleaned her sheets this morning. Piss and everything. | 我今早给她洗过床单了 屎尿一堆 |
[04:44] | Watch your baby, would you? It’s a miracle he’s lived this long. | 看好你的孩子啊 他能活到现在真是奇迹 |
[04:53] | Lorna! Lorna! | 罗娜 罗娜 |
[04:57] | That you? | 是你吗 |
[05:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:42] | Hello. Yes. I purchased a pair of shoes from you. | 喂 你好 我从你家买了双鞋 |
[05:47] | Order 1-1-0-0-6-1-7-8, | 订单号11006178 |
[05:51] | a pair of patchwork platform Pradas. | 一双拼缀普拉达 |
[05:56] | Yeah, I can see that my card has been charged, | 嗯 我知道我付钱了 |
[05:58] | but I never received them. | 但我没收到鞋 |
[06:01] | No, I haven’t moved. Yeah! That’s the address I gave you. | 我没搬家 没错 我留的就是这个地址 |
[06:09] | No… I’m not accusing you of not having sent them, | 不 我不是说你没寄来 |
[06:12] | but the fact is they never came. | 但我就是没收到 |
[06:18] | Yes, yes, it is unfortunate, ’cause I had this big party to go to | 是啊 的确不幸 我还要去参加派对呢 |
[06:22] | and I had to wear last season’s Miu Miu’s. | 这下只能穿上一季的旧款缪缪了 |
[06:27] | No. No, I don’t want another pair. | 不 我不想要你们再寄一双来 |
[06:30] | I want a refund. Yeah, that’s right. A full refund. | 我想退钱 嗯 没错 全款退款 |
[06:37] | Aw, thank you for your honesty, I really appreciate it. | 多谢你如此诚实 真的很感谢 |
[06:41] | Yes. Yes, I do have my card number. | 是的 我来告诉你我的卡号 |
[06:45] | Check this bitch out. | 看那个女的 |
[06:49] | I’m surprised she doesn’t get a shot for putting on that face. | 脸化成那样居然没人开枪打她 |
[06:53] | If the cop’s in a bad mood, she does. | 如果警察心情不好 会有人打她的 |
[06:56] | I’m seeing a lot of blue eye-shadow and red lipstick. | 最近有好多人化蓝眼影和涂红口红 |
[07:00] | It’s not coming out of commissary. Who’s importing around here? | 不是物资部卖的 是谁在进东西 |
[07:04] | Oh, not really a lot of contraband these days. | 现在违禁物品不多了 |
[07:07] | Not since Red got shut down. | 红妈的生意被取缔后就没多少了 |
[07:09] | Red, huh? | 红妈 |
[07:11] | Well, that figures. | 那倒也是 |
[07:13] | Still, there’s gotta be some holes in this cheese. | 但这里肯定有人在钻空子 |
[07:15] | Somebody is bringing in something. | 有人在偷运东西进来 |
[07:18] | Well, Poussey makes hooch. | 珀比会勾兑烈酒 |
[07:21] | And Chang, she got that Tiger Balm, | 常有万金油 |
[07:23] | but don’t put it on your lips, or your eyeballs. | 但别抹在嘴唇上 或是眼睛上 |
[07:27] | Bad idea. | 别那么干啊 |
[07:29] | Hooch, huh? | 烈酒 |
[07:32] | Shit tastes nasty. It’s like vomit wine coolers. | 味道恶心死了 像是吐出来的果汁酒 |
[07:35] | Yo… It’s got Kool-Aid, old fruit, | 里面有酷爱 快腐烂的水果 |
[07:38] | ketchup, and moldy bread. | 番茄酱和发霉面包 |
[07:40] | She sells that? | 她卖这个吗 |
[07:42] | I can’t drink it. Makes me feel funny, makes my head all fuzzy. | 我喝不下 让我觉得怪怪的 头晕 |
[07:47] | You still carting that shit around? | 你还带着那东西 |
[07:50] | You one determined mo-fo. | 你个一根筋的混蛋 |
[07:51] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么 |
[07:53] | – It’s a pee funnel. – A what? | -尿管 -什么 |
[07:55] | I’m tired of trying to pop a squat over them nasty-ass toilets. | 我不想再在脏马桶上蹲着了 |
[07:58] | This rig is gonna make it easy. | 用这个装置能轻松一些 |
[08:00] | Girl, that’s crazy. How you gonna use that? | 你别犯傻了 你要怎么用啊 |
[08:03] | Yo, with this, I can pee standing up. Like a dude. | 用这个 我就能站着尿了 像男人一样 |
[08:06] | Take this part, put it over my stuff. | 把这个放在我私处这儿 |
[08:08] | Take this little tube part, put it in the toilet. | 然后把管子的部分伸进马桶里 |
[08:10] | Or, you know what I’m saying, right over it. It’s genius, yo! | 就是放在正上方 多天才啊 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna call it the “Stand and deliver.” | 我要管它叫”站逍遥” |
[08:17] | You should call the patent office right now | 你该马上申请专利 |
[08:19] | and make a million dollars. | 挣个几百万的 |
[08:20] | Really? | 真的 |
[08:21] | Hell, no! That’s the stupidest idea I ever heard. | 当然不了 这是我听过的最蠢的主意了 |
[08:24] | No, it ain’t, man. Them toilets be cold as fuck in the morning. | 才不是 马桶大早上凉死了 |
[08:27] | You’ll see. Everybody gonna be wanting one of these to piss in. | 等着瞧吧 大家都会抢着要的 |
[08:30] | Please. We’re eating. | 拜托 我们在吃饭呢 |
[08:34] | Yeah, I just gotta find me some waterproof tape or something | 我得找个防水的胶带什么的 |
[08:37] | to get these two parts together. | 把这两部分粘起来 |
[08:38] | I don’t see why you need the funnel. | 你要那个漏斗做什么 |
[08:40] | Like, can’t you just put the tube up in you? | 你直接把管子插进去不就行了吗 |
[08:44] | Uh, no. ‘Cause that’s not where the pee comes out. | 不行啊 尿不是从那儿出来的啊 |
[08:47] | Uh, yeah, it do. | 当然是了啊 |
[08:48] | – Out of the big hole. – Yeah. | -从大洞里出来 -是啊 |
[08:49] | No, y’all. There’s a different hole. | 不是啊 还有一个洞洞的 |
[08:51] | – For pee? – Yeah. | -尿洞吗 -对啊 |
[08:52] | What? You crazy. | 什么 你疯了吧 |
[08:55] | Y’all, there is the main coochie hole | 真的 除了主要的那个洞洞 |
[08:57] | and then there’s, like, another little hole just for pee. | 还有一个专门用来尿尿的小洞洞 |
[08:59] | – Nah! – Nah! | -少来了 -得了吧 |
[09:01] | Didn’t y’all take Sex Ed? | 你们没上过性教育课吗 |
[09:03] | She’s right. There’s an eeny-meeny-weeny-weeny pee hole. | 她说得对 有一个超小的尿洞洞 |
[09:08] | Man, you trippin’. | 你们是嗑药磕傻了吗 |
[09:10] | It all come out the same hole. The vagina hole. | 都是从一个洞洞里出来的 阴道洞 |
[09:14] | All right, then how come you | 好吧 那么你们 |
[09:15] | can still pee when you got a tampon in? | 塞着卫生棉的时候怎么也能尿尿 |
[09:18] | I’m telling you, there’s two holes. | 告诉你们 有两个洞洞 |
[09:22] | Three holes. | 是三个 |
[09:25] | The butt. | 还有屁眼 |
[09:28] | All right. You are all disgusting. I’m out. | 行了 你们都恶心死了 我走了 |
[09:31] | I am not even gonna entertain this conversation. | 我才不要听你们说呢 |
[09:33] | Suzanne! You coming? | 苏珊娜 来吗 |
[09:44] | Put my order in. | 给我下个单 |
[09:48] | I am so confused. Where is it at? | 我都糊涂了 到底在哪啊 |
[09:58] | Yo, I still don’t see what the hell you talkin’ about! | 我还是看不到你说的那个啊 |
[10:00] | You know, your hole, like, your sex hole. | 你知道你做爱的那个洞洞吧 |
[10:03] | The vagina hole. Yeah, I got that. | 阴道洞 当然知道 |
[10:06] | Y’all are crazy. | 你们都疯了 |
[10:07] | Man, I wish I had a phone to record this shit. | 真希望我有个手机都给你们拍下来 |
[10:09] | Now, look underneath your clit, before the main hole. | 看你的阴蒂下面 主洞前面 |
[10:13] | Or like, just inside the top of it. | 或者是上面的里侧 |
[10:15] | Man, I still can’t see shit down here. | 我还是什么都看不到啊 |
[10:19] | It’s like too many, like, flappy-flap thingies. | 有好多一层层的东西 |
[10:22] | – Oh, God. – How do you know all this? | -天呐 -你是怎么知道的 |
[10:25] | Yo, I’ve been up close and personal with my share of pussy. | 我近距离看到过足够多的女人私处 |
[10:28] | Yeah, you want me to just show you? | 你要我指给你看吗 |
[10:29] | No! No, no, no. I can do it. Just, just tell me where. | 不用 我自己来就行 告诉我在哪 |
[10:33] | Okay, right inside the big ol’ hole | 就在大洞洞里头 |
[10:36] | there’s another hole. Like, a little one. | 还有一个洞洞 一个小洞洞 |
[10:39] | Wait, what? I thought you said it was a whole other hole. | 什么 我以为是完全独立的另一个洞洞呢 |
[10:43] | It’s a hole in a hole. | 是洞洞里面的洞洞 |
[10:46] | For the love of God, girls, the hole is not inside the hole. | 天呐 那个洞不是在洞洞里 |
[10:51] | You have your vagina proper, then you have your clitoris. | 你有阴道 然后有阴蒂 |
[10:54] | The urethra is located between the clit and the vagina, | 尿道在阴蒂和阴道之间 |
[10:57] | inside the labia minora. | 在小阴唇里 |
[10:59] | – For real? – For real. | -真的假的 -真的 |
[11:01] | I designed one myself. Had plans drawn up and everything. | 我自己设计过一个 都画好图纸了 |
[11:05] | I seen some funky punani in my day. | 我当年见过不少奇形怪状的阴道 |
[11:07] | I’m not gonna leave that shit up to chance. | 我才不要听天由命呢 |
[11:10] | Here. Take a long look, honey. You’ll see what I’m talking about. | 给 好好照照看 你会看到的 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God. Holy shit! | 天呐 我操啊 |
[11:26] | Yo, y’all, she’s right. | 她说得对啊 |
[11:29] | It’s cute. | 好可爱啊 |
[11:31] | – I’m next! – Yeah! Me, too. | -我要下个看 -我也要 |
[11:33] | – You know, I gotta see this shit! – Yo! Back up! | -我一定得看看 -别过来 |
[11:36] | Nichols! What the fuck? | 尼古拉斯 你怎么回事 |
[11:39] | Why you pickin’ all the peaches? | 你怎么把小美人都捡走了 |
[11:40] | – I have no idea what you’re talking about. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道你在说什么 -你很清楚 |
[11:43] | Hascowitz? | 霍斯克沃茨 |
[11:44] | I’ve been trying to get bumper-to-bumper with that for a month. | 我想上她都想了一个月了 |
[11:47] | And now, she feels used | 现在呢 她觉得被人利用了 |
[11:49] | and doesn’t wanna sleep around because you got there first. | 不愿随便跟人睡了 因为你先上了她 |
[11:54] | Used, eh? | 被利用了 |
[11:56] | She wasn’t exactly new when I rode in her, eh? | 我上她的时候她又不是个雏 |
[11:58] | A little dented actually, right? | 都有点受损了 |
[12:01] | The upholstery was worn. | 内壁都磨坏了 |
[12:03] | You knew I was after that. | 你知道我想要她的 |
[12:04] | Well, what can I say? Not everyone wants a diesel dyke. | 没办法 不是所有人都喜欢爷们型的 |
[12:07] | Lay off my marks. | 别碰我看好的人 |
[12:09] | Seriously. Enough with the cliterference. What’s this? | 说真的 别到处搅和了 这是什么 |
[12:13] | Put that back, please. Would you give it back? | 给我还回来 还给我 |
[12:16] | Who is Brook? Oh, yeah. That’s the new girl, isn’t it? | 谁是布鲁克 是新来的那个是吗 |
[12:20] | Hot one of the Asian persuasion? | 话唠的性感亚裔人 |
[12:24] | Oh, my God! I found your fuck book? | 天呐 这是你的性爱记录册吗 |
[12:27] | Right. So what if it is? | 是又如何 |
[12:28] | Oh, you fuckin’ junkie. | 你真是上瘾了 |
[12:30] | – All right. – No, I get this. | -行了 -我理解的 |
[12:31] | Better pussy than smack. Right? | 喜欢妹子总比毒品强 是吧 |
[12:34] | It’s not an addiction. It’s a collection, all right? | 我才没上瘾呢 只是收集而已 |
[12:37] | Some people collect buttons | 有些人收集扣子 |
[12:38] | or Taco Bell Chihuahuas, I collect orgasms. | 或是塔可钟的吉娃娃 我收集高潮 |
[12:42] | See, I’m all about giving. | 我一心为人付出 |
[12:44] | Look, I am like a bean-flicking Mother Teresa. | 我简直是舔洞界的特蕾莎修女 |
[12:47] | You know what? This here is my kind of competition. | 跟你说 我就喜欢这种比赛 |
[12:53] | It’s on. Ooh! Bitch, this is on! | 我们赌定了 贱人 瞧好吧 |
[13:05] | So, what’s the deal with Miss Rosa? | 罗莎小姐是怎么回事 |
[13:07] | I mean, I know they say she has cancer and everything, | 我知道她有癌症 |
[13:09] | but are they sure it’s not alopecia? | 但真的不是秃头症吗 |
[13:11] | And what’s the deal with this room? | 而且这个房间是怎么回事啊 |
[13:12] | Is everyone in here, like, new or sick | 这里都住的是新来的 或是生病的 |
[13:14] | or just old? | 或是老人吗 |
[13:16] | I mean, I can’t believe how many old people there are in here. | 我简直不敢相信这里面有多少老人 |
[13:19] | Like, what did they do that they’re still in here? | 她们是做了什么居然还在这儿 |
[13:23] | Like, what did she do? | 比如 她犯了什么事 |
[13:24] | None of your fuckin’ business, you mental patient. | 不管你事 你个疯婆子 |
[13:28] | But seriously, have they all been in here since, like, the ’70s? | 说真的 她们都是70年代就关进来了吗 |
[13:32] | No, most of them got transferred up from Max for good behavior. | 不 他们大都是表现良好从重刑监狱转过来的 |
[13:36] | It is crazy to think about | 想想她们在这儿 |
[13:39] | how many years they spend in here, you know? | 待了多少年 真是疯狂啊 |
[13:42] | I mean, I’ve been arrested before, like loads of times. | 我以前也被逮捕过好几次 |
[13:45] | When they cleared out Zuccotti Park, | 他们清理祖科提公园时 |
[13:46] | I spent three whole days in a cell. | 我在号子里蹲了三天 |
[13:48] | But that was jail and this is prison. | 那只是拘留所 这可是监狱 |
[13:50] | They’re pretty much the same thing. | 其实差不多了 |
[13:51] | No, they’re not. Your parents pick you up from jail. | 不是的 蹲拘留所你爸爸妈妈会去接你 |
[13:54] | Take out her batteries, would ya? | 把她的电池拿出来吧 |
[13:56] | I’m trying to take a nap over here. | 我还想打个盹呢 |
[13:59] | Chapman, Soso, happy day in cell block A, | 查普曼 苏苏 去A区玩得愉快 |
[14:02] | you are being assigned. | 你们被分配过去了 |
[14:04] | Wait, did we do something wrong? | 等等 我们做错什么了吗 |
[14:06] | No. We’re getting our bunks. | 不 是分配床铺了 |
[14:08] | Oh, cool beans. | 好啊 |
[14:10] | Oh, my God, does that mean we’re gonna be roomies? | 天呐 那么我们要做室友了吗 |
[14:15] | Just so you know, I do snore sometimes, so… | 我得告诉你 我有时会打鼾 |
[14:18] | But only if I’m on my back or if I have a cold. | 但只是仰睡或感冒的时候 |
[14:20] | So, just tell me to roll over, and I totally will. | 提醒我翻个身 我会照做的 |
[14:23] | – Morning, Officer Bell. – O’Neill. | -早啊 贝尔警官 -奥尼尔 |
[14:27] | I didn’t expect the bunks to feel so dorm-y. | 没想到铺位这么有宿舍的感觉 |
[14:30] | It kind of reminds me of camp, you know? | 让我联想到了露营 |
[14:31] | Except without the gimp bracelets and the archery and kind of sad. | 就是没有花边手链和射箭 有点悲哀 |
[14:35] | What a bunch of vultures. | 真他妈是一群秃鹰 |
[14:42] | Wait, did you just steal that book? | 你这是偷了本书吗 |
[14:43] | It’s mine. I’m reclaiming it. | 是我的 我只是要回来 |
[14:46] | Chapman, in here. Soso, follow me. | 查普曼 这里 苏苏 跟我来 |
[14:49] | We’re not together? | 我们没分在一起吗 |
[14:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:54] | Did you go to summer camp? | 你去过夏令营吗 |
[14:55] | It was seriously, like, the best time of my life. | 那真是我一生中最美好的时光了 |
[15:01] | Hi, Red. | 你好啊 红妈 |
[15:02] | Oh, no, honey, you’re not in here. | 不 亲爱的 你不住这儿 |
[15:07] | Looks like I am. | 看来我是住这儿 |
[15:16] | Can I move some of this stuff? | 我能把那些搬开吗 |
[15:17] | No, you may not. | 不行 |
[15:21] | Can I have a few of those hooks then? | 能给我几个挂衣钩吗 |
[15:23] | I need all four of them. They’re mine. | 四个我都要用 那都是我的 |
[15:57] | What are you gonna do? Not feed me? | 你能怎么样 不给我吃的吗 |
[16:14] | I have a mealy bug infestation. | 我这儿闹粉蚧灾了 |
[16:17] | They secrete this powdery wax substance. | 它们会分泌一种粉末蜡状物质 |
[16:20] | It’s a bitch to get off. | 特别不好弄下来 |
[16:21] | – You gave me a roommate. – Yes, I did. | -你给我安排了室友 -是啊 |
[16:23] | I haven’t had a bunkie in 12 years. | 我都12年没有铺友了 |
[16:26] | We don’t get special privileges | 把监狱工作 |
[16:28] | when we turn our prison assignment | 变成毒品走私生意的人 |
[16:30] | into a drug smuggling operation. | 别想要特权 |
[16:33] | You know that was never my game. | 你知道我从不干那个 |
[16:35] | Sure, pin it on a guy who’s not here to defend himself. | 好啊 赖在一个不能来为自己辩护的人身上吧 |
[16:38] | He was counting on that. | 他就指着这一点呢 |
[16:40] | You got too big for your britches, Red. | 你实在是贪心不足 红妈 |
[16:42] | We all turned the other way. | 我们都睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[16:44] | You were bringing in pantyhose and nail polish. | 你带连裤袜和指甲油进来 |
[16:47] | Seemed harmless, kept the ladies happy. | 那都无所谓 女囚也开心 |
[16:49] | And Healy, he had his head shoved so far up your ass | 海利 他脑袋埋在你屁股里那么深 |
[16:53] | he could chew your food for you. | 都可以从上面替你嚼食物了 |
[16:54] | So frankly, I don’t give a shit whether it was you or somebody else. | 所以我才不管是你还是别人干的呢 |
[16:58] | You let drugs in here. | 你把毒品放了进来 |
[17:01] | A girl died because of you. | 一个女孩因你而死 |
[17:06] | “A small leak can sink a great ship.” | 千里之堤毁于蚁穴 |
[17:10] | – You know who said that? – No. | -知道这话谁说的吗 -不知道 |
[17:12] | Neither do I. But I can’t have leaky holes in my prison. | 我也不知道 但我不允许我这儿有蚁穴 |
[17:17] | Nothing coming in, nothing going out. | 什么东西都别想进来 什么都别想出去 |
[17:20] | Welcome to retirement, Red. | 接受退休吧 红妈 |
[17:22] | Get a hobby, | 找个爱好 |
[17:24] | crochet yourself a fucking hammock for all I give a shit. | 给自己钩编个吊床吧 我才不管呢 |
[17:29] | Use a mixture of garlic, vinegar and hot pepper sauce. | 混合大蒜 醋和辣椒酱 |
[17:33] | It’s a natural insecticide. | 是天然杀虫剂 |
[17:56] | Park in the garage and I’ll see you in three hours. | 停在停车场里 三小时后见 |
[17:57] | I know the drill. | 我知道的 |
[18:06] | I hate this part. | 我最讨厌这部分了 |
[18:08] | Poor you. | 你真可怜 |
[18:42] | *Almost paradise* | *几乎像是天堂* |
[18:46] | *We’re knockin’ on heaven’s door* | *我们已经敲响了天堂的大门* |
[18:50] | *It’s almost paradise* | *几乎就是天堂* |
[18:54] | *How could we ask for more?* | *我们还有何求* |
[19:35] | Oh, my goodness, I am so sorry! | 天呐 真抱歉 |
[19:38] | No, that was me. Please, please. | 不 都怪我 真抱歉 |
[19:40] | No! Oh, my God, I’m such a klutz. | 不是的 是我太笨了 |
[19:42] | Not at all. Just looks like you could use a couple more arms. | 没有的 不过你似乎需要多长几只手臂 |
[19:48] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[19:51] | I heard the postal service was going bankrupt. | 我之前听说邮政业务要破产了呢 |
[19:53] | But it looks like you’re personally gonna turn that around. | 但你似乎要凭一己之力扭转局面呢 |
[19:57] | Well… I do… I do what I can. | 我尽力吧 |
[19:59] | Yeah, a true patriot, huh? | 真是个爱国者啊 |
[20:00] | Oh, yeah! I love my country. | 是啊 我爱我的国家 |
[20:03] | Either that or you’re running a mail scam. | 要么你就是在搞邮政诈骗 |
[20:05] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[20:07] | Here, let me help you with that. | 我来帮你吧 |
[20:09] | Thank you. Thank you… | 谢谢你 你叫 |
[20:11] | Uh, Christopher. | 克里斯托弗 |
[20:14] | – Christopher. – Yeah. | -克里斯托弗 -是啊 |
[20:17] | I’m sorry. You look like somebody. | 抱歉 你长得有点像一个熟人 |
[20:23] | I’m Lorna Morello. | 我叫罗娜・莫里洛 |
[20:26] | Beautiful and Italian. Today must be my lucky day. | 长得漂亮又是意大利人 今天我好走运 |
[20:33] | Well, Miss Morello, | 莫里洛小姐 |
[20:35] | after you’re done cleaning this place out of postage, | 等你把这儿的邮票都用光了 |
[20:37] | maybe I could take you for a coffee? | 或许我可以请你喝杯咖啡 |
[20:39] | I would love that, Christopher. | 好啊 克里斯托弗 |
[20:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | Well, if it isn’t the wily inventress of Litchfield | 这不是利奇菲尔德聪明的女发明家吗 |
[21:11] | about to make a fortune for herself. | 你就要挣大钱了 |
[21:13] | Ah, you know it. | 是啊 |
[21:14] | Yo, but I’m thinking of changing the name. | 但我想换个名字 |
[21:16] | What do you think about the “She-wee”? | 你觉得”女士撒尿器”怎么样 |
[21:18] | No, I’m talking about your other little side business. Pruno. | 我是指你另一个生意 做酒 |
[21:22] | Oh, my hooch? That’s just for fun. There’s no charge. | 我做的酒吗 那只是为了好玩 不要钱的 |
[21:26] | The girls would pay for it. | 女囚都会花钱买的 |
[21:28] | I mean, but that ain’t the point. | 但不是为了钱啊 |
[21:28] | I make it for me and my friends. | 我只是为自己和朋友做的 |
[21:30] | Yeah, but you’re missing an opportunity. | 但你在坐失良机 |
[21:32] | Besides, I got me a killer recipe. | 而且 我有个超级棒的配方 |
[21:35] | We could compare notes, tweak it a little bit. | 我们可以交换心得 弄个好酒出来 |
[21:38] | Charge by the cup. | 按杯收钱 |
[21:39] | Hell, we could charge by the sip. | 按口收钱都行 |
[21:45] | Um, naw. That ain’t my bag. Sorry. | 不用了 我不想那么做 抱歉 |
[22:13] | How are you feeling? You look better. | 你感觉怎么样了 气色好些了 |
[22:20] | You want to keep a burn from scarring? | 不想让烧伤留疤吗 |
[22:22] | Mix some lemon juice with Vaseline, apply it every day. | 拿柠檬汁跟凡士林混合 每天涂抹 |
[22:27] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[22:28] | I want you to stop sulking. I never meant for you to get hurt. | 我想你别再生闷气了 我并没想害你受伤的 |
[22:32] | I did it for the good of the family. | 我只是为了家族利益 |
[22:38] | It’s not good enough, Red. No. | 这还不够 红妈 不行 |
[22:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:10] | May I sit here? | 我能坐这儿吗 |
[23:11] | Of course, dear. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[23:13] | Tell that man at the end of the table to stop winking at me. | 让桌子那头的那个男人别再冲我挤眉弄眼了 |
[23:21] | Don’t watch her eat. It’ll drive you insane. | 别看她吃东西 能把你逼疯 |
[23:24] | She’ll finish that soup next Monday. | 她下周一才能把汤喝完 |
[23:26] | This is not looking right. | 感觉不太对啊 |
[23:27] | Because you stitch too tight. | 因为你织得太紧了 |
[23:29] | Make a gauge swatch like I told you and count your stitches, | 像我说的那样做个样本量具 数着针数 |
[23:33] | you won’t have that problem. | 这样就没问题了 |
[23:35] | We have a crochet circle if you’d like to join. | 我们有个钩编会 想加入吗 |
[23:38] | I don’t crochet. But that sounds very nice. | 我不会钩编 不过听上去挺不错的 |
[23:42] | Oh, it’s boring as hell. But what else have we got to do? | 无聊死了 但我们还能做什么呢 |
[23:46] | What happened to my pants? | 我的裤子呢 |
[23:47] | The ones you’re wearing? | 你穿的那条吗 |
[23:50] | You just work on that soup there, Jimmy. | 继续喝汤吧 吉米 |
[23:54] | Like a liquefied bowl of Jell-O. | 这里就是一堆浆糊 |
[23:56] | I can hear you, you old cunt. | 我听得到 你个老婊子 |
[24:09] | Fuck these bitches. | 去你们这群贱人 |
[24:15] | No, I’m not done reading that! | 别 我还没读完呢 |
[24:16] | Everybody dies. | 书中人物都死了 |
[24:27] | – This is mine. – No, it ain’t. | -这是我的 -才不是呢 |
[24:28] | Then why does it have my inmate number carved in the back? | 那这背面为什么刻着我的囚犯编号 |
[24:33] | Eh! Fine, Inspector Gadget. | 好吧 神探加吉特 |
[24:35] | Inspector Gadget was not a good detective. | 加吉特根本不是个好侦探 |
[24:38] | He just had a lot of stuff. | 他只是有很多工具 |
[24:40] | Plus he had Penny and the Brain helping him. | 还有佩妮和智能脑帮他 |
[24:42] | You best get the fuck out now. | 你赶快给我滚吧 |
[24:47] | This is unbelievable. You, too? | 难以置信 你也这样 |
[24:50] | None of us thought you were coming back. | 我们都以为你不会回来了 |
[24:57] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[25:02] | It ain’t about you. I like the beach. | 不是为了看你 我喜欢沙滩 |
[25:06] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[25:11] | That’s my blanket. | 那是我的毯子 |
[25:13] | No, this is Miss Claudette’s blanket. | 不 这是克劳黛小姐的毯子 |
[25:14] | It’s mine. We’ve talked about this, and I’m taking it back. | 是我的 我们都说过了 我要拿回来 |
[25:19] | Really? And how do you suppose you’re going to do that? | 是吗 你想怎么拿呢 |
[25:26] | I don’t wanna have to get physical with you. | 我不想跟你打架 |
[25:28] | Oh, please! | 得了 |
[25:29] | I could snap your femur like a toothpick, twiggy. | 我能像掰牙签一样掰断你的大腿 小瘦子 |
[25:32] | Fuck off. | 给我滚 |
[25:34] | Piper! There you are. Hi. | 帕波 你在这儿啊 |
[25:36] | Um, so, I heard tonight is movie night, | 听说今晚要看电影 |
[25:38] | and I don’t have headphones yet, so I went to… | 我还没有耳机 所以我去… |
[25:41] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[25:43] | Um, so, anyway, I guess I just don’t understand | 总之 我没弄明白那个物资部的 |
[25:47] | this Chinese lady at the commissary. | 中国女人是什么意思 |
[25:48] | Is she Chinese? | 她是中国人吗 |
[25:50] | I don’t wanna presume. She could be a Malay. | 我不想想当然 她可能是马来人呢 |
[25:52] | Not now, Brook. | 等会儿 布鲁克 |
[25:53] | Okay, should I meet you out here? | 好吧 我们外面见吗 |
[25:54] | I’m busy. Go back to your cube. Now. | 我在忙呢 回你的铺位去 马上 |
[25:58] | Okay, yeah! | 好吧 |
[26:01] | Bye! | 再见 |
[26:05] | Looks like you got yourself a pet kitten. | 看来你给自己找了个宠物啊 |
[26:06] | Oh, I just wanna put her in a bag of rocks | 我真想把她装在一袋石头里 |
[26:08] | and dump her at the bottom of the lake. | 扔进湖底 |
[26:14] | You really want that blanket? | 你真想要那条毯子吗 |
[26:16] | Maybe we could work out a trade? | 或许我们可以做个交易 |
[26:24] | All this pee hole business… | 这个尿道的事 |
[26:26] | Like, what the fuck else don’t I know? | 搞得我禁不住想我还有什么不知道的啊 |
[26:28] | I been living all these years | 我活了这么久了 |
[26:30] | and never even looked at my own damn vajayjay. | 从没看过我自己的阴道呢 |
[26:33] | What other surprises my body gonna spring on me? | 我的身体还会有什么让我意想不到的事啊 |
[26:36] | I mean, have you looked at these feet ever? | 你看过你自己的脚吗 |
[26:39] | Like, I don’t wanna scare you, | 我不想吓着你 |
[26:40] | but I’m not sure if this one right here’s a toe. | 但我觉得这只可能不是脚趾头 |
[26:44] | – Shut up. – Nah! The little one, it don’t look right. | -少来了 -小的这个看着不对劲啊 |
[26:46] | Could be a pencil eraser, old piece of jerky… | 或许是铅笔橡皮擦 一块牛肉干 |
[26:50] | Oh, leave my feet alone! | 别拿我的脚寻开心 |
[26:52] | Yo, I’m done anyway. | 反正我也弄完了 |
[26:55] | Check out my masterpiece. | 看看我的杰作 |
[27:00] | What? That’s a hot-ass mess. | 搞什么 真是乱死了 |
[27:02] | It’s abstract, yo! | 这叫抽象派 |
[27:03] | You only supposed to paint the nail, not the skin! Fuck! | 叫你涂指甲 不是皮肤 该死 |
[27:06] | Look, all innovators have their work criticized at first. | 创新者的作品一开始总是受到批评 |
[27:10] | Appreciation will come. I’ll give you time. | 你以后会喜欢的 我等着 |
[27:12] | I already have time. | 我等过了 |
[27:13] | Time and a shit pedicure. | 等来涂得稀巴烂的指甲 |
[27:16] | No! Stop! You’re gonna mess it up! | 别闹了 你要弄花了 |
[27:20] | – Stop! – I’m bigger than you, bitch! | -别闹了 -我块头比你大 |
[27:22] | I hate tickling! No! No! Uncle! Uncle! I can’t breathe! | 我讨厌死挠痒痒了 上不来气啦 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry, P. | 抱歉 珀比 |
[27:46] | We’ve been through this. | 我们说过这事了 |
[27:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:58] | – I’m not… – I know. | -我不是 -我懂的 |
[28:04] | Maybe we could cuddle for a minute? | 或许我们可以抱一会儿 |
[28:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:36] | Go back. You can still go back. | 回去吧 你还可以回去 |
[28:52] | That looks like fun. | 看起来很有趣 |
[28:57] | So, how long you been in treatment? | 你接受治疗多久了 |
[29:00] | Listen, I’ve gotta sit here for the next two hours, | 我得在这儿坐两小时呢 |
[29:01] | and I don’t really feel like talking to some old bald lady. | 我真不想跟一个秃头的老太太说话 |
[29:05] | So can we just, like, pretend I’m not here? | 我们能装作我不在这儿吗 |
[29:11] | I was gonna tell you a joke. | 我还打算给你讲笑话呢 |
[29:13] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[29:21] | Yo, Nurse! Do you have an iPhone charger? | 护士 你们这里有iPhone的充电器吗 |
[29:24] | No, sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[29:27] | Oh, my God! This is bullshit. | 天呐 这太扯了 |
[29:33] | – What’s your joke? – Too late. | -你的笑话是什么 -太迟了 |
[29:36] | Whatever. I’m sure it’s stupid. | 随便你 肯定也不好笑 |
[29:40] | So, the doctor says to the patient, | 医生对病人说 |
[29:45] | “I got bad news and some more bad news. | “我有个坏消息 还有另一个坏的消息 |
[29:48] | “The bad news is, you got cancer.” | 坏消息是 你有癌症” |
[29:52] | “And the more bad news?” | “那另一个更坏的消息呢” |
[29:54] | “You also got Alzheimer’s disease.” | “你还有老年痴呆症” |
[29:57] | So, the patient thinks for a minute, and then she says, | 病人想了一下 然后说 |
[30:00] | “Well, at least I don’t have cancer!” | “至少我没有癌症” |
[30:05] | I don’t get it. | 没听懂 |
[30:06] | I’m not gonna explain it to you. Figure it out. | 我不会解释的 自己想吧 |
[30:12] | I’m gonna grab a soda from the vending machine. | 我要去自动贩卖机那儿买饮料 |
[30:13] | – Would you like anything? – I’d love a Pepsi. | -要点什么吗 -百事吧 |
[30:17] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别说出去哦 |
[30:22] | Who’s that? Is she your daughter? | 那是谁 你女儿吗 |
[30:25] | She’s a correctional officer. | 她是惩教官 |
[30:28] | – Prison guard? – Exactly. | -狱警吗 -没错 |
[30:31] | Wait. So you’re not a… | 慢着 那么你是… |
[30:34] | Are you? For serious? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[30:39] | I thought those were just, like, comfy old lady chemo clothes. | 我以为那只是老太太穿的化疗服呢 |
[30:44] | What’d you do? | 你犯了什么事 |
[30:45] | Robbed a bank. | 抢银行 |
[30:47] | You’re lying. No way. | 撒谎 不可能 |
[30:50] | Google me. | 去谷歌啊 |
[30:52] | All right. Come on, tell me about it. | 好啊 说说吧 |
[30:54] | You want the first time or the last? | 你想听第一次 还是最后一次 |
[30:58] | The first time was in 1982… | 第一次是在1982年 |
[31:16] | Fuck it. | 管他呢 |
[32:50] | 库兹尼克夫妇诚邀您参加他们的女儿 安吉拉・库兹尼克和克里斯托弗・麦克拉伦的婚礼 2月14日周五 下午4点 | |
[33:16] | Trash. Trash. | 垃圾 都是垃圾 |
[33:43] | This too much for the Jersey shore? | 穿这件去参加《泽西海滩》节目太暴露了吗 |
[33:45] | Not if you’re gonna walk the boardwalk | 如果你是要去木板路上 |
[33:46] | looking to make some extra cash. | 站街挣钱就不暴露 |
[33:48] | Uh, it’s Dolce & Gabbana, you nut. | 这可是杜嘉班纳的衣服 |
[33:50] | How the heck are you paying for all this stuff? | 你哪来的钱买这些东西的 |
[33:51] | I get good deals. I’m a savvy shopper. | 我买的便宜 我会砍价 |
[33:54] | And Christopher likes me to look sophisticated. | 而且克里斯托弗喜欢我成熟的样子 |
[33:56] | He says I’m like Audrey Hepburn. | 他说我像奥黛丽・赫本 |
[33:59] | Besides, this is our first weekend away together. | 而且这是我们第一次一起去度周末 |
[34:01] | – And we’re staying somewhere fancy. – Where? | -我们要住好酒店 -哪里 |
[34:04] | I don’t know. He has the whole time planned. | 不知道 他全都筹划好了 |
[34:07] | He is gonna take me on a sailboat, | 他要带我去一艘帆船上 |
[34:09] | and then we’re gonna ride the Wildwood Ferris Wheel at sunset. | 日落的时候还要一起去坐怀尔伍德摩天轮 |
[34:14] | I can’t believe I met a guy like this, Franny. | 真不敢相信我能遇见这么好的人 范妮 |
[34:17] | You should bring him over for dinner. | 你该带他过来吃饭 |
[34:18] | What, to meet Ma and everybody? Are you crazy? | 见妈妈和其他人吗 你疯了吗 |
[34:21] | I don’t want him getting scared off, okay? He’s the one. | 我可不想他被吓跑 他是我的真命天子 |
[34:24] | You don’t know if he’s the one until he’s met the family. | 如果没见过家人怎么知道他是真命天子 |
[34:26] | It’s like a test. | 这就像是测试 |
[34:28] | He don’t need a test, okay? He’s my destiny. | 他不需要什么测试 他是我的宿命 |
[34:32] | And I’m telling you, it was like the movies. | 真的 就像是在电影里一样 |
[34:35] | Like, you know, in Notting Hill | 就像在《诺丁山》里 |
[34:36] | where Hugh Grant bumps into Julia Roberts | 休・格兰特和茱莉娅・罗伯茨撞在了一起 |
[34:38] | and he spills his orange juice on her? | 他把橙汁洒在了她身上 |
[34:41] | That’s what happened to us. | 我们就是这样 |
[34:42] | We crashed into each other. Literally. | 我们撞上了彼此 |
[34:45] | I mean, Franny, it was meant to be. | 范妮 真的是天注定啊 |
[34:53] | You look cute in that dress. | 你穿这裙子真好看 |
[34:55] | Like Pretty Woman? | 像《风月俏佳人》那样吗 |
[34:56] | Yeah, like Pretty Woman. | 对 像《风月俏佳人》那样 |
[35:01] | Bastards! They grow as fast as bamboo. It’s an invasion. | 该死 长得像竹子一样快 简直是侵略 |
[35:09] | You know, I get them, too. | 我也会长这个 |
[35:12] | Well, most of the time they’re blonde, and they are soft, | 大部分时候是金色的 而且很软 |
[35:15] | but every once in a while, | 但偶尔 |
[35:16] | I do get one that is black and spiky, | 也会长又黑又尖的 |
[35:20] | and if you don’t catch it in time, | 如果不及时处理 |
[35:22] | all of a sudden it’s like two feet long | 它一下就能窜到两英尺 |
[35:23] | and it’s growing right out of the side of your face, | 就从脸旁边戳出来 |
[35:25] | like this giant, pubey, lady beard hair. | 像阴毛一样的胡子似的 |
[35:29] | You know, I get one right here. Larry called him “Spike.” | 我这儿就有一根 莱瑞喊他”尖尖” |
[35:32] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[35:34] | Spike? Well, he’s just starting up, but I can feel him. | 尖尖吗 刚起来 不过我能摸到了 |
[35:41] | The husband. | 我问你丈夫 |
[35:44] | I don’t know. We don’t talk. No letters. | 不知道 我们不说话 他也不写信 |
[35:49] | I used to get two a week. | 以前一周能收到两封 |
[35:53] | In fact, this week, all I got was a card from my grandmother. | 这周我只收到奶奶寄来的一张卡片 |
[35:58] | My friends aren’t feeling too prolific these days. | 我的朋友最近也不怎么写东西了 |
[36:01] | I’m sure he told them what a horrible, evil cheater I am. | 他肯定告诉他们我是个多可恶的出轨女 |
[36:05] | And it’s not like I’m in any position to defend myself. | 我又没法为自己辩解 |
[36:09] | Nobody has any idea what to say to me. | 大家都不知道该跟我说什么 |
[36:13] | People are fickle fucks. | 人都这么操蛋 |
[36:14] | You know, the thing is, I don’t blame them. | 问题是 我不怪他们 |
[36:17] | I don’t even blame him, ultimately. I was selfish. | 我都不怪他 是我自私了 |
[36:21] | You have to be selfish in here. That’s how you survive. | 在这儿必须自私 这样才能生存 |
[36:28] | People’s loyalty means nothing. | 人的忠诚毫无意义 |
[36:31] | Because the second you’re not useful to them, you’re out. | 你对他们一失去用处 他们就会抛弃你 |
[36:36] | You think that’s why your girls turned on you? | 你觉得你的姑娘们就是因为这个而跟你反目的吗 |
[36:39] | Is that what you heard? | 你听到的小道消息是这样的吗 |
[36:41] | No. I’ve just noticed that you’ve been flying solo lately. | 没有 只是我发现你最近总一个人 |
[36:47] | My friendship used to come with perks. | 以前跟我做朋友有好处 |
[36:50] | Now I’m just an angry old Russian lady. | 现在我只是个凶巴巴的俄国老太太 |
[36:52] | Without the free stockings and eyeliner, | 没了免费的长筒袜和眼线 |
[36:54] | I’m not quite the draw I used to be. | 我不像过去那么吸引人了 |
[36:58] | And take it from me, Chapman, husbands are overrated. | 相信我 查普曼 丈夫没什么好的 |
[37:03] | They’re as useless as children. Count yourself lucky. | 像孩子一样没用 你算走运了 |
[37:08] | If it was meant to last, it would have. | 如果能长久 就不会出问题了 |
[37:14] | Here. For Spike. | 拿去对付尖尖吧 |
[37:31] | He cried nonstop. By 4:00 a.m., | 他一刻不停地哭 凌晨4点时 |
[37:33] | I was ready to smother him with a Boppy. | 我都打算拿婴儿枕闷死他了 |
[37:35] | I know, that’s really dark, | 我知道这很阴暗 |
[37:36] | but I’m all alone until the new baby nurse comes at 7:00! | 但7点新婴儿保姆来之前就只有我一个人 |
[37:38] | And then she leaves at 3:00! Fucking Pete. | 而且她3点就走 该死的 |
[37:41] | You know, what if I went off to Alaska? | 如果我去阿拉斯加了怎么办 |
[37:42] | Just, “Peace out! I’m off to kayak | 不管他的 去乘皮船 |
[37:44] | and pretend I’m fucking Bear Grylls, | 装作自己是贝爷 |
[37:46] | “’cause we spawned this symbolic end of childhood | “我们搞出了一个童贞终结者 |
[37:48] | and I can’t handle it because I’m fucking Peter Pan.” | 现在我搞不定了 因为我就是长不大的彼得・潘” |
[37:50] | My therapist is an idiot, misogynistic piece of shit. | 我的心理治疗师是个白痴 歧视妇女的混蛋 |
[37:53] | You should go. Seriously, just go, | 你该去的 真的 去吧 |
[37:56] | you know, kayak with the Lost Boys. | 跟迷失男孩去划皮船 |
[37:59] | I’ll keep this little monkey, | 我留着这只小猴子 |
[38:00] | breast-feed him, raise him as my own, | 像养自己孩子一样 给他喂奶 |
[38:02] | along with the baby nurse from 7:00 to 3:00. | 跟7点到3点服务的保姆一起照顾他 |
[38:04] | She’s not hot. She’s got a wonky eye and bad acne scars. | 她根本不性感 有点斜视 还有痤疮疤 |
[38:08] | And she’s in her 50s. | 而且都50多了 |
[38:09] | But she makes these amazing plantains | 但她大蕉做得特别好 |
[38:11] | and sings him Jimmy Cliff songs. | 还给他唱吉米・克里夫的歌 |
[38:12] | Sold. | 行啊 |
[38:16] | You’re the only one who’ll still hang out with us. | 只有你还跟我们一起出来 |
[38:18] | Everyone swears they’ll still come around, but they don’t. | 其他人都说还会过来看我们 但都不来了 |
[38:21] | How old is the baby? | 宝宝多大了 |
[38:23] | Uh, ten weeks. | 十周 |
[38:24] | Congratulations. Oh, you’re such an attractive family. | 恭喜 你们这一家都真好看 |
[38:30] | Thank you. Yeah, we… | 谢谢 是啊 |
[38:32] | You know, despite the blond hair, she still swears he’s mine. | 虽然他有金发 但她说这绝对是我儿子 |
[38:35] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[38:36] | Hampus. Hampus Renselor. It’s an old family name. | 汉普斯 汉普斯・兰斯勒 家族的名字 |
[38:41] | It’s beautiful, isn’t it? Little Hampy. | 多美啊 小汉普 |
[38:43] | How long have the two of you been married? | 你们俩结婚多久了 |
[38:45] | Long time. We got married on the Circle Line. | 好久了 我们在地铁环线上结的婚 |
[38:47] | In front of the Statue of Liberty. | 就在自由女神像前面 |
[38:48] | It was beautiful. Huge wedding. | 太美了 婚礼特别盛大 |
[38:50] | – Did you meet in the city? – Oh, we… Yeah, we sure did. | -你们在城里相遇的吗 -嗯 是啊 |
[38:53] | At a Star Trek convention. | 在《星际迷航》的影迷会上 |
[38:55] | Yeah, we were both dressed as Klingons. | 我们都打扮成了克林贡人 |
[38:58] | It’s a passion of ours. | 这是我们的喜好 |
[38:59] | I knew right away she was the one. | 我立刻就知道她是真命天女 |
[39:00] | Well, enjoy. You’re perfect together, it’s very clear. | 祝你们开心 你们俩确实很般配 |
[39:09] | Hampus. It’s not half bad, actually. | 汉普斯 还不赖呢 |
[39:12] | There might still be time to change the birth certificate. | 或许还来得及改出生证明 |
[39:16] | “Little Hampy.” | 小汉普 |
[39:20] | Blanca, careful with that box. | 白人妞 拿盒子小心点 |
[39:25] | How many do we have in there? | 一共有多少 |
[41:14] | Please let the record show | 请记录 |
[41:15] | that the witness has indicated the defendant. | 证人指认了被告 |
[41:18] | Proceed, counselor. | 请继续 律师 |
[41:21] | Please tell the court | 请告诉庭上 |
[41:23] | how you happen to know the defendant, Lorna Morello. | 你是如何结识被告罗娜・莫里洛的 |
[41:27] | We went on one date. | 我们约会过一次 |
[41:29] | I met her at the post office and we had a coffee. | 我在邮局遇见了她 一起喝了杯咖啡 |
[41:32] | And that was the extent of your relationship? | 你们之间的关系就是如此吗 |
[41:35] | I wasn’t interested in pursuing things further. | 我不想再进一步跟她发展了 |
[41:38] | I told her that. Very clearly. | 我明确地告诉她了 |
[41:40] | And did Miss Morello | 那么莫里洛小姐 |
[41:41] | continue to contact you after this initial date? | 在第一次约会之后还继续联系你了吗 |
[41:45] | Relentlessly. Phone calls, Facebook messages, | 毫无休止 打电话 脸书留言 |
[41:49] | texts, emails. | 发短信 邮件 |
[41:52] | She showed up at my house. | 她跑去我家 |
[41:53] | Did you make it clear to her that these advances were unwanted? | 你是否明确向她表示你不喜欢她这些做法 |
[41:56] | I did. And then I began receiving threats. | 是的 然后她开始威胁我 |
[41:59] | Now, Mr. MacLaren, | 麦克拉伦先生 |
[42:01] | did you take any action to prevent these advances? | 你是否采取措施制止她的行为了呢 |
[42:04] | I changed my phone number, my email account, and I moved twice. | 我换了手机号 我的电邮账号 搬了两次家 |
[42:09] | Each time, she found me. | 每次都被她找到 |
[42:10] | When I started dating my current girlfriend, Angela, | 我开始约会我现在的女友安吉拉后 |
[42:13] | she showed up in Atlantic City, where we’d gone for the weekend. | 我们去亚特兰大度周末时她也跑了来 |
[42:15] | She left notes on my car, she threw trash on my lawn, | 她在我车上留字条 朝我草坪上扔垃圾 |
[42:19] | she left voicemails yelling about | 给我留语音信息 |
[42:20] | how I wasn’t helping enough with the dog. | 说我都不帮忙养狗 |
[42:23] | I don’t even have a dog. | 我根本没有狗 |
[42:24] | And then she threatened to strangle Angela. | 然后她还威胁要掐死安吉拉 |
[42:26] | And that’s when I got a restraining order. | 这时候我就申请了禁止令 |
[42:28] | Did she ever make an attempt on your life? | 她有企图伤害你吗 |
[42:31] | Yes. We found a homemade explosive device under Angela’s car. | 是的 我们在安吉拉车下面找到了一个自制炸弹 |
[42:36] | Oh, he’s being so dramatic. They’re twisting this whole story. | 他太夸张了 他们根本在扭曲事实 |
[42:42] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:52] | Hey, Angela. Angela? Babe? | 安吉拉 安吉拉 亲爱的 |
[42:56] | Look at this. There’s glass all over the floor. | 看看啊 地上一堆碎玻璃 |
[43:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:11] | Is anyone in here? | 有人吗 |
[43:41] | You were right, Caputo. | 你说得对 卡普托 |
[43:43] | – About? – I’m tired. | -什么对 -我累了 |
[43:45] | I’m getting old. It’s a new phase of life. Time to pack it in. | 我老了 这是人生的新阶段 该消停了 |
[43:51] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听你这么说 |
[43:52] | I’m officially one of the Golden Girls, hmm? | 我现在正式是老年金花团之一了 |
[43:54] | I sit with them at lunch. | 午餐时跟她们坐在一起 |
[43:56] | They’ve even asked me to join their craft circle. | 她们甚至邀我加入她们的手工会 |
[44:00] | What are you doing in my office? | 你来我办公室干什么 |
[44:01] | You told me to find a hobby, and that’s exactly what we need. | 你让我找个爱好 我们的确就需要个爱好 |
[44:06] | Especially the old ladies. The rest of the women here have work. | 尤其是对于那些年纪大的 其他女人都有活儿干 |
[44:10] | There’s no programs for those who’ve been put out to pasture. | 而这些年纪大的根本没有自己的活动 |
[44:14] | What do you suggest? Aquarobics? | 你想让她们做什么 水中健身舞吗 |
[44:19] | – I hear gardening is very therapeutic. – It is. | -听说园艺很能修养身心 -没错 |
[44:23] | It lowers stress, helps with depression. | 减轻压力 有助改善抑郁 |
[44:26] | There’s something about actually putting your fingers in the dirt, | 把手插进泥土里 料理一个活物 |
[44:29] | nurturing something to life. | 对人很有帮助 |
[44:32] | I’ve read it can be very healing. | 我从书中看到说 这能修身养性 |
[44:34] | People who do three hours of gardening a week | 每周做三小时园艺的人 |
[44:36] | actually live longer. It’s a fact. | 能活得更长 这可是真的 |
[44:39] | That old shed we use on grounds crew, | 地勤用的那个老棚屋 |
[44:42] | it used to be a greenhouse, no? | 以前是个温室 对吧 |
[44:44] | Wouldn’t be so hard to clean it out, bring it to life. | 把那里打扫出来 让它重换生机 不会太难 |
[44:48] | Let the old codgers tinker around. | 让那些老家伙们去鼓捣鼓捣 |
[44:51] | There’s even a place to put your little plants, | 还可以把你的小植物放那儿呢 |
[44:53] | besides your office window. | 别总放在办公室窗边 |
[44:55] | From the look of them, they’re not getting the sun they need. | 一看就是没晒够太阳 |
[45:00] | What do you get out of it? | 对你有什么好处 |
[45:02] | I get to boss people around again. | 可以再次使唤人 |
[45:04] | Even if it is a bunch of fossils. | 哪怕是一群老化石 |
[45:07] | Fig would never go for a new program. | 菲格不会同意启动新项目的 |
[45:10] | It wouldn’t cost much. | 花不了多少钱 |
[45:15] | Bring me a budget. Seeds, soil, everything spelled out on paper. | 拿出预算来 种子 土 都写在纸上 |
[45:21] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我想想办法 |
[45:32] | – I’m so sorry! – For what? | -真抱歉 -怎么了 |
[45:34] | I just… I fell asleep. I don’t know what time it is. | 我刚刚睡着了 忘了时间 |
[45:37] | No worries. We just finished. You’re right on time. | 没事 我们刚完事 你来得正好 |
[45:58] | You okay, Morello? | 你没事吧 莫里洛 |
[45:59] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m fine, fine. How did it go, Rosa? | 挺好的 进行的怎么样 罗莎 |
[46:06] | Maybe you should just drive. | 你还是开车吧 |
[46:20] | I always thought it was one pooter hole | 我一直以为是便便的洞 |
[46:23] | and a couple of different holes off of it, | 旁边还有几个洞洞 |
[46:25] | like a cave system or something. | 像是一堆岩洞 |
[46:28] | Now, see, sometimes my pee comes out like a sprinkler. | 有时候 我尿尿像洒水车那样 |
[46:32] | Like, it’s not a steady stream. It’s more like… | 都不是一股的 更像是 |
[46:34] | like a mini shower head. | 小淋浴头 |
[46:36] | Are you listening to this? | 你听到了吗 |
[46:37] | It’s the talk of the town. The wonders of the female anatomy. | 现在的热门话题呢 神奇的女性解剖学 |
[46:41] | You know, someone needs to get these women a medical book. | 真得有人给这些女人找本医学书来 |
[46:44] | This is ridiculous. | 简直太可笑了 |
[46:47] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[46:48] | I mean… generally. | 大体上是知道的 |
[46:58] | Remember when that was you, Chapman? | 记得你当年也是那样吗 查普曼 |
[47:00] | A lost little kumquat looking for a place to sit. | 茫然不知所措 想找个地方坐下 |
[47:05] | What’s she in for? | 她为什么进来的 |
[47:06] | Some kind of political protest. | 政治抗议 |
[47:08] | You know, the two of you might have a lot to talk about. | 你们俩或许有很多共同语言呢 |
[47:11] | I doubt that. | 我看不会 |
[47:13] | These bogus bohemian babies | 这些假波西米亚小孩儿 |
[47:14] | have no idea what a non-violent direct action is. | 根本不知道什么叫非武力直接行动 |
[47:18] | Dirty, fake hippies. | 一群假嬉皮士 |
[47:21] | Someone’s got some issues. | 某人火气不小啊 |
[47:24] | Brook! Right here! | 布鲁克 过来坐 |
[47:28] | Please don’t do that. She’s a gabber. | 别这样 她是个话唠 |
[47:30] | Shall we adjourn? | 我们走吧 |
[47:32] | I think that’s wise. | 明智 |
[47:34] | Oh, my God, I am so relieved. I thought you were mad at me. | 天呐 真是松了口气 我以为你生我气了呢 |
[47:38] | You’re totally not mad at me, right? | 你没生我气吧 |
[47:39] | No, of course I’m not mad at you. | 当然没了 |
[47:42] | Thank God. Everyone in here is in such a bad mood all the time. | 谢天谢地 这里每个人都一直气冲冲的 |
[47:48] | I mean, like, I always thought women’s prison would be | 我一直以为女子监狱 |
[47:50] | more about community and girl power and stuff. | 是团结一心 女性力量什么的 |
[47:54] | But some of these women just seem crazy. | 但这里有些女人真是疯了 |
[47:56] | It can be a lot worse than that, Brook. | 情况还能更糟的 布鲁克 |
[47:58] | It can be seriously dangerous in here. | 这里有时候会很危险 |
[48:03] | Don’t kid yourself. | 别犯傻了 |
[48:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[48:07] | You’re a pretty girl. And you’re gonna be a target. | 你长得不错 你会被人盯上的 |
[48:10] | I know that I was. | 我当初就是 |
[48:11] | You mean like rape? | 你是说被强奸吗 |
[48:13] | Ooh, rape, assault, battery. | 强奸 袭击 暴打 |
[48:17] | You need to find yourself a prison wife. | 你得给自己找个狱中妻 |
[48:22] | Somebody really tough. Somebody nobody’s gonna fuck with. | 很彪悍 没人敢惹的那种 |
[48:26] | Did you do that? | 你也是这样吗 |
[48:27] | All I’m saying is that one night with the right protector | 我只是说 找对了保护者 跟她睡一晚 |
[48:31] | can keep you safe for the rest of your sentence. | 整个服刑期间你都不用担心了 |
[48:35] | You mean you. | 你是指你吗 |
[48:36] | No. See, I’m not tough. | 不 我不够彪悍 |
[48:39] | What you need is somebody who inspires real fear. | 你需要一个能让人害怕的人 |
[48:43] | You know, somebody who’s kind of man-ish and kind of bulky, | 比较男性化 大块头的那种 |
[48:50] | but tender at heart. | 但心地温柔 |
[48:51] | And there’s not a lot of good ones. Most of them are taken. | 而且好选择不多 大部分都有主了 |
[48:56] | Hey, you two. What are we talking about here? | 二位说什么呢 |
[49:01] | Well, you know, I am feeling so single today. | 我今天觉得好孤单啊 |
[49:09] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[49:10] | Nothing. Big Boo, this is Brook. | 没什么 大嘣 这是布鲁克 |
[49:12] | And, Brook, this is Big Boo. | 布鲁克 这是大嘣 |
[49:16] | Is this some kind of game? I don’t get it. | 这是什么游戏吗 我不懂 |
[49:21] | What is going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[49:23] | Could you suck any more at this? | 你干这个真是烂到家了 |
[49:25] | I suck at this? I mean, look at your ridiculous timing. | 我烂 看看你的时机多差劲啊 |
[49:28] | Clearly this is not working, so can I just have my blanket back? | 显然这样不行 能把毯子还我吗 |
[49:31] | No! You didn’t deliver. | 不行 你没给我我要的 |
[49:33] | Deliver what? Me? | 给她什么 我吗 |
[49:34] | I did my part. | 我该做的都做了 |
[49:37] | Were you trying to pimp me out? | 你是要把我卖了吗 |
[49:40] | She took my blanket. | 她拿了我的毯子 |
[49:41] | It belonged to my roommate, it meant a lot to me. | 那本来是我室友的 对我意义重大 |
[49:44] | Plus, it is very fucking cold in the dormitories. | 而且 宿舍里太他妈冷了 |
[49:49] | You tried to sell me for a blanket? | 你要为了一条毯子卖了我 |
[49:54] | Well, when you put it that way… | 你要这么说的话 |
[49:56] | You are sick, you know that? | 你真有病 你知道吗 |
[50:00] | You are seriously fucked up. | 你真的很有病 |
[50:08] | You know, she’s right, Chapman. You’re a horrible person. | 她说得对 查普曼 你真是个坏人 |
[50:29] | Hey, hey, what’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[50:34] | You wanna talk about it? | 想谈谈吗 |
[50:41] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[50:46] | You know, I’ve only ever done this with one other girl before. | 我以前只跟一个女孩这么做过 |
[50:49] | I think it was at Bonnaroo, | 好像是在波纳罗 |
[50:51] | and I made out with the chick who painted my breasts. | 我跟一个画我胸部的女人接吻 |
[50:54] | We were both wearing these, like, big headdresses | 我们都戴着很大的头巾 |
[50:57] | and, like, The String Cheese Incident was playing, | 而且放着SCI的歌 |
[51:00] | and we got up on stage and we just started dancing. | 我们上了舞台开始跳舞 |
[51:04] | You know, when I think back on it, | 其实想起来 |
[51:05] | I think I probably ended up getting heat stroke | 我后来好像中暑了 |
[51:08] | ’cause the tent was like 1,000 degrees. | 因为帐篷里简直热极了 |
[51:15] | That feels good. | 感觉好棒 |
[51:17] | Do you ever feel like you’re in your body, | 你有没有过这感觉 你在自己身体里 |
[51:20] | but you can really feel, like, the space around you, like, | 但又能感觉到周围的空间 |
[51:23] | air suddenly becomes, like, really heavy, | 就好像周围的空气突然变得很沉重 |
[51:26] | and you can feel, like, the atmosphere, | 你能感受到整个大气 |
[51:29] | and the molecules, just hanging around your head. | 和分子都萦绕在你周围 |
[51:32] | And then, you feel this tingling… | 然后感到一种刺痛 |
[51:34] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[51:39] | Fucking String Cheese. | SC什么I啊 |
[52:20] | Where’s your little cuddle bunny? | 你的抱抱兔呢 |
[52:22] | What? | 什么 |
[52:24] | I saw what went down in here. | 我看见那天的事了 |
[52:26] | You all cozied up with your little girlfriend. | 你跟你女朋友温存来着 |
[52:28] | I ain’t gay. | 我不是同性恋 |
[52:30] | Looked pretty gay to me. | 我看着挺像的 |
[52:33] | We just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[52:34] | Yeah? Just friends? | 是吗 只是朋友 |
[52:38] | And you’re lonely. You wanna be touched. Need a hug. | 你很寂寞 想要有人抚摸 抱抱 |
[52:43] | Maybe even more than a hug. | 或许不止是拥抱 |
[52:45] | Need all that drama of someone to call your own. | 想要个属于自己的人 |
[52:54] | Let me tell you something. | 我告诉你吧 |
[52:57] | Gay-for-the-stay is for punk ass bitches | 境遇性同性恋都是那些 |
[52:59] | who aren’t strong enough to be true to themselves. | 不够坚强 不能维持真我的贱人 |
[53:02] | I told you, I ain’t like that. | 我说了 我不是那样的 |
[53:04] | I know that. And I also know that when you get out of here, | 我知道 我也知道等你出去 |
[53:08] | you don’t want people on the block | 你不希望你的邻居 |
[53:09] | talking about how you went that way. | 说你干过那种事 |
[53:14] | That’s why I’m telling you, | 所以告诉你 |
[53:16] | do not let her drag you into that shit. | 别被她拉进那种破事里 |
[53:20] | She is not your real friend. She is only your friend in here. | 她不是你真正的朋友 只是号子里的朋友 |
[53:28] | She doesn’t know you like I do. | 她不像我那么了解你 |
[53:47] | I can’t really tell if he’s breathing on here. | 我看不出来他到底是不是在呼吸 |
[53:49] | Does he look dead to you? | 你觉得他像死了吗 |
[53:52] | Yes. No. | 是啊 不像啦 |
[53:55] | No, he’s asleep. He is blissfully asleep. | 不 他就是睡着了 谢天谢地 |
[53:59] | He’s so cute, right? | 他真可爱 是吧 |
[54:01] | When he’s sleeping, he’s perfect. | 他睡着的时候真完美 |
[54:06] | I loved playing house with you today. | 我很喜欢今天跟你玩过家家 |
[54:11] | I don’t know if I’m ever gonna have that. | 不知道我以后还能不能有这种生活了 |
[54:13] | Yeah, you will. Shut the fuck up. | 能的 少来了你 |
[54:20] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[54:21] | Good. I don’t want you to. | 很好 我也不想你回家 |
[54:23] | You’re saving my life and my sanity. | 你拯救了我的人生 让我不至于疯掉 |
[54:27] | Plus, you change diapers. | 而且你还会换尿布 |
[54:30] | And I can pay you with leftover Jamaican food. | 而且我用剩的牙买加菜就能打发你 |
[54:36] | Honestly, Larry, | 说真的 莱瑞 |
[54:38] | I really wouldn’t have made it through this week without you. | 这周要是没有你我真熬不过去了 |
[54:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:56] | Now, don’t be so juvenile, ladies. Listen up and learn, okay? | 别幼稚了 听好了 好好学 |
[55:00] | Now, this is your vagina. This is your labia minora, | 这是你们的阴道 这里是小阴唇 |
[55:04] | this, this is your clitoris, and this is your urethra. | 这里是阴蒂 这里是尿道 |
[55:10] | This is where you pee from. | 你们就从这儿尿尿 |
[55:13] | Now, ladies, I want each and every one of you | 姑娘们 今晚 你们每个人 |
[55:16] | to go back to your bunks tonight | 回到自己的铺位上 |
[55:18] | and get to know your own chachas, okay? | 熟悉一下自己的洞洞 |
[55:21] | No fucking way. I got a mons pubis. | 不是吧 我还有个阴阜 |
[55:24] | Yes, you do. And you also have a labia majora and a clitoral hood. | 没错 你还有大阴唇 和阴蒂包皮 |
[55:30] | Now for those of you who are having trouble finding your clitoris, | 那些找不到自己阴蒂 |
[55:32] | or your partner is having trouble finding your clitoris, | 或是你们的伴侣找不到你们的阴蒂的人 |
[55:35] | you might have to pull back the clitoral hood to expose it. | 你可能要掀开阴蒂包皮 才能看得到 |
[55:39] | Little known fact. | 这很少有人知道 |
[55:41] | The day I use this ticket is the day New York has beaten me. | 我用这张票 就算是被纽约打败了 |
[55:47] | You know, I just noticed something. You’re kind of a mess. | 我刚刚注意到一点 你过得不太好呢 |
[55:51] | Thank you. | 多谢了 |
[55:52] | Nah, I mean, did anybody ever tell you that? | 不 我是说 没人跟你说过吗 |
[55:54] | You’re the first. | 你是第一个 |
[55:55] | Since when do they get all the best seats? | 她们凭什么能坐好座位了 |
[55:57] | The reign of whitey is over. | 白人的统治结束了 |
[56:02] | I’ve never seen this movie before, | 这部电影我还没看过呢 |
[56:04] | but this is some serious capitalist propaganda. | 但这里面满是资本主义的宣传 |
[56:07] | I mean, why is that success? | 为什么这就叫成功了 |
[56:09] | Are we all supposed to wanna work in a corner office | 我们就非要在角落办公室里工作 |
[56:10] | and make butt-loads of money? | 挣一堆钱吗 |
[56:13] | It’s a total corporate agenda. | 完全是企业的宣传 |
[56:23] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[56:28] | You want it? | 想要吗 |
[56:35] | Oh, my… You know… | 天呐 你真是… |
[56:40] | Yo, the Spanish bitches are sitting on too many freakin’ pillows, | 西班牙婊子坐的垫子太高了 |
[56:44] | making it hard to see and shit. | 我们都看不见东西了 |
[56:48] | What’d you call me? | 你喊我什么 |
[56:49] | Shit. In my day, the black women would have done… | 想当年 黑人女人能… |
[56:51] | Yeah, yeah, we know. Y’all ran this place. | 是啊 我们知道 这里是你们的 |
[57:00] | Shit, I missed, like, half the movie. | 该死 我都错过半场电影了 |
[57:03] | Where my seat at? | 我的座位在哪 |
[57:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[57:08] | You didn’t save me a seat? You always save me a seat. | 你没给我留座吗 你总给我留座的啊 |
[57:13] | You know how people are. | 你知道她们都什么样 |
[57:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[57:22] | Maybe you should get here on time. | 或许你该早点来 |
[57:32] | I’ve done a lot of stupid things. | 我做过很多蠢事 |
[57:33] | I bet you have. | 我猜也是 |
[57:35] | But I have never, ever been involved with a married man. | 但我从没跟有妇之夫有过纠葛 |
[57:37] | Well, he was sort of separated when we started. | 我们开始的时候他们已经分居了 |
[57:40] | Yeah, well, it turned out to be a lie. | 但其实不是那么回事 |
[57:42] | The whole thing was a mistake. | 真是个天大的错误 |
[57:44] | But we live and we learn and we move on… | 但我们吸取教训 继续生活 |
[57:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[57:53] | I’m fine. I’m just… | 没事 我就是… |
[57:56] | I’m missing my fiance, Christopher, is all. | 想我未婚夫克里斯托弗了 |
[58:00] | Oh, honey. Deep breaths. | 亲爱的 深呼吸 |
[58:05] | Time is all relative. You’ll be together before you know it. | 时间过得很快的 你们不久就又能在一起了 |
[58:10] | And married. We’ll be married. | 而且会结婚 我们会结婚的 |
[58:13] | Of course you will. | 当然了 |
[58:20] | I’ve decided not to wear a veil. It’s too traditional. | 我决定不戴面纱了 太老套了 |
[58:26] | And I want him to see my face. | 我要他看着我的脸 |
[58:31] | Why hide it? It’s gorgeous. | 何必遮起来呢 你美极了 |