时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | He had no idea how to take care of himself. | 他完全不知怎么照顾自己 |
[01:30] | He used to condition, then shampoo. | 他先用护发素 再用洗发水 |
[01:31] | He didn’t even know how to change a diaper. | 连换尿布都不会 |
[01:33] | How could I leave my baby with that? | 我怎么能把孩子交给这样的人 |
[01:35] | Hey, maybe nobody taught him. | 也许没人教他 |
[01:36] | And maybe he’s a dumbass. | 也许他是白痴 |
[01:39] | But still, I feel really bad for missing her first birthday. | 错过了她的第一个生日 我很难受 |
[01:43] | It’s a big one, you know? | 那可是件大事 |
[01:47] | – Hurry up. – Can I rinse off? | -赶紧 -能让我冲掉吗 |
[01:49] | They used to hold an empty one for Red. | 她们以前会给红妈占一个 |
[01:53] | – Move it! Do it in the fucking sink. – Ow! That hurts! | -滚 到缸子里冲 -疼 |
[01:56] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[02:00] | What the f… | 搞什么 |
[02:03] | Aw, man! | 天哪 |
[02:07] | All right, everybody out now! Let’s go! | 好了 全都出去 快 |
[02:14] | All right, listen up! We got plumbing issues in Spanish Harlem. | 听着 西班牙裔区管道出问题了 |
[02:19] | Shit’s flooded and we gotta get to work. | 屎都冒出来了 可我们还得干活 |
[02:22] | – So? – So they wanna cut. | -所以 -所以他们想插队 |
[02:24] | Aw, man! No, fuck that. | 不行 去你妈的 |
[02:25] | You want breakfast? That’s how it is. | 还想吃饭吗 想吃就让开 |
[02:28] | The fuck? | 搞什么 |
[02:29] | Excuse me! But my girls are not inclined to offer special privileges. | 不好意思 我的姑娘可没说要提供特殊照顾 |
[02:34] | Not in our bathroom. | 在我们的浴室里不行 |
[02:35] | Your girls? When did that happen? | 你的姑娘 什么时候的事 |
[02:39] | Ladies? Get on line. | 姑娘们 排好队 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 遵命 |
[02:42] | You violatin’ an unspoken social contract, bitch. | 你违背了我们默认的约定 贱人 |
[02:48] | – What the fuck you call me? – Stop it! | -你他妈叫我什么 -住手 |
[02:50] | Hey! Cut it out! Cut it out! Settle down! | 住手 住手 |
[02:56] | – What is going on here? – She fucking punched me. | -怎么回事 -她妈的揍我 |
[02:58] | I didn’t punch. Man, I pushed her, like this. | 我可没揍 我就这样推一下 |
[03:04] | – Did you see that? – Dramatic. | -看到了吧 -装吧 |
[03:05] | – Oh, come on, sister! – Don’t “sister” me. | -拜托 姐们 -别叫我”姐们” |
[03:10] | – I’m writing you a shot. – What? | -我要给你记一笔 -什么 |
[03:12] | – Officer, please. This… – Come on! | -长官 这 -拜托 |
[03:13] | No! This ain’t even their bathroom! | 别 这根本就不是她们的浴室 |
[03:15] | What? You want a shot, too? | 怎么 你也想被记一笔 |
[03:20] | Don’t ever call a black guard “sister.” | 别管黑人守卫叫”姐们” |
[03:22] | You know that. | 明白吧 |
[03:25] | Go. | 走 |
[03:33] | Get out. | 走 |
[05:31] | Sorry. You can’t buy beer with food stamps. | 抱歉 食品券买不到啤酒 |
[05:34] | Just take it. | 收着 |
[05:37] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:38] | It’s a $100 EBT card. Just give me $50. | 这是100美元的食品券 快找我50 |
[05:41] | Come on, everybody knows you do this shit. | 拜托 大家都知道你干这勾当 |
[05:46] | – Forget it. – Yeah. | -算了 -对 |
[05:51] | Take a hike! | 给我滚 |
[05:53] | We don’t do that shit here. You got the wrong store. | 我们可不干这个 你找错店了 |
[05:59] | 50 Fifty. | |
[06:02] | Minus the cost of the beer. | 减去酒钱 |
[06:45] | All of the girls must want to have sex. | 可以记作战果的女孩必须是自愿 |
[06:47] | Yes, Chang, we know. It’s not a rape contest. | 知道 张 又不是强奸比赛 |
[06:50] | – What contest? – We’re having a Bang-Off. | -什么比赛 -我们在玩上床比赛 |
[06:52] | All the girls must be here on camp. | 必须是在监狱里的 |
[06:56] | Really? You mean we can’t pull from the local bars? | 是吗 就是说 我们不能去当地酒吧了 |
[06:59] | Yeah, how about, “All girls must be human”? | “必须是人”怎么样 |
[07:01] | Or would that be a problem for you, Boo? | 大波 这个对你来说应该不是问题吧 |
[07:03] | That happened one time. | 就那么一次 |
[07:07] | We were drunk. | 我们喝醉了 |
[07:08] | So, do they have to come for it to count? | 一定要高潮才算数吗 |
[07:10] | Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[07:12] | Have to? Son, with me, they always come. | 一定要 有我在 他们肯定高潮 |
[07:16] | Oh, only once? That’s so sad. | 只有一次 太可惜了 |
[07:19] | Hey, Chang, can we get extra points for multiples? | 张 多次高潮能多得几分吗 |
[07:20] | I’m the queen of excess. | 我是超爽女王 |
[07:22] | No. No double points | 不行 不能重复得分 |
[07:24] | but different girls worth different points. | 但不同的姑娘能得不同的分 |
[07:28] | – What is that? – Score sheet. | -那是什么 -记分表 |
[07:31] | Trim, six. Chapman, three. | 特里姆 6分 查普曼 3分 |
[07:35] | I don’t wanna play the game. Don’t put me in that. | 我可不玩 别把我扯进去 |
[07:39] | – Three out of what? – Ten. | -总共几分 -10 |
[07:42] | Ten’s like a guard, right? | 守卫差不多是10分 |
[07:45] | And one’s like that girl. | 1分的就比如那姑娘 |
[07:47] | I am so more than a three. I am not easy. | 我不止3分吧 我可不随便 |
[07:50] | You’re slutty, not easy. There’s a difference, semantically. | 你不随便 就是放荡而已 确实不同 |
[07:54] | Yeah, you’re not easy. | 确实不随便 |
[07:56] | You only fucked your worst enemy. | 你只是搞了你的死敌 |
[07:57] | Alex was not my enemy at the time. That I knew. | 那时艾丽克斯不是我的敌人 至少我以为 |
[08:04] | It was complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[08:06] | She has that effect on me. | 她对我有种影响力 |
[08:09] | Me, too. Love to get my dick in her mouth. | 对我也是 好想干她一干 |
[08:13] | Maybe she’ll come back in time for the game. | 也许她能及时赶回来参加比赛呢 |
[08:16] | Don’t count on it. | 别指望了 |
[08:22] | – What y’all playing? – Nothing. | -玩什么呢 -没什么 |
[08:25] | A game as old as time. | 老游戏了 |
[08:27] | Oh, yeah? What’s it called? | 是吗 叫什么 |
[08:30] | Exclusion. | 排除 |
[08:32] | Cool. How do you play it? | 酷 怎么玩 |
[08:40] | Man, it’s bullshit, man. | 太胡扯了 |
[08:42] | I already got two shots for being late to the warehouse. | 我已经因为仓库迟到被记了两次了 |
[08:45] | And now I got another for trying to keep from being late? | 现在因为怕迟到又被记了一次 |
[08:47] | This is our bathroom. | 这是我们的浴室 |
[08:50] | – When I was here last time… – Oh, God! | -上次我在这时 -拜托 |
[08:53] | We’ve heard. | 听腻了 |
[08:54] | That was back in the good ol’ days, | 这要是在以前 |
[08:55] | when you could stab a bitch in her sleep and nobody said nothin’. | 你可以趁她睡觉一刀捅了她 没人会说什么 |
[08:58] | Oh, I’m sorry. Do you like being another woman’s doormat? | 我说 你想给别人当擦鞋垫吗 |
[09:02] | Look, who said anything about being a doormat, man? | 谁说擦鞋垫的事了 |
[09:04] | Shit. I’m my own doormat. | 靠 我是我自己的擦鞋垫 |
[09:06] | Yes, but a doormat to where? | 哪里的擦鞋垫呢 |
[09:09] | I am telling you, | 我跟你们说 |
[09:10] | unless we do something now, this is gonna become the way it is. | 除非我们现在采取行动 否则就会变成那样 |
[09:15] | Spanish running things. | 西班牙裔管事 |
[09:17] | And we can’t look to the screws for help. | 也别指望狱�虐锩� |
[09:19] | “Screws”? Man, you are old. | “狱��” 这早过时了 |
[09:23] | I’m just saying those girls need to learn some manners. | 反正这些姑娘得长点教训 |
[09:27] | I know what you sayin’. | 我明白 |
[09:28] | Do you, baby? | 是吗 |
[09:30] | Fork on the left. Knife on the right. | 叉在左 刀在右 |
[09:34] | Little fork on the outer left. | 小叉放最左 |
[09:37] | It’s cold out here. | 冷死了 |
[09:38] | You’ll warm up once we get working. | 干活就暖和了 |
[09:40] | Irma, you and Frieda start pulling weeds out of the floor. | 阿尔玛你和费里达除了地上的草 |
[09:43] | Taslitz and Jimmy and I will start clearing out this junk. | 塔斯利兹和吉米还有我 清理垃圾 |
[09:47] | Oh, I can’t stay long. | 我不能待很久 |
[09:48] | – Jack is taking me to the movies tonight. – Okay. | -杰克今晚要带我去看电影 -行 |
[09:51] | We need to get there early. There’ll be a huge line for Easter Parade. | 我们得早点去 复活节游行肯定很多人排队 |
[09:55] | Jimmy, maybe you help pull weeds? | 吉米 那你就去除草吧 |
[09:58] | All right. But I have to go soon. | 好 但我一会儿就得走了 |
[10:00] | Girls, give me a hand with this, huh? | 姐们 来帮我一把 |
[10:03] | What? | 怎么 |
[10:04] | You said this greenhouse club would be relaxing. | 你说温室俱乐部叫人放松 |
[10:07] | Give us time away from the noise. | 可以让我们远离喧嚣 |
[10:08] | You didn’t say nothing about hauling wood. | 可没说要搬木头 |
[10:10] | You wanna get warm or not? | 你还要不要取暖了 |
[10:14] | – Morning, ladies. – Morning, Mr. Healy. | -女士们早 -海利先生早 |
[10:17] | Is that Jack? | 是杰克吗 |
[10:21] | Quite a little challenge you’ve set for yourself, Red. | 红妈 你给自己找了点挑战啊 |
[10:24] | Yes, I’m getting that feeling. | 是 我也感觉到了 |
[10:26] | Ladies, would you mind if I spoke to Red for a minute? | 女士们 不介意我跟红妈聊两句吧 |
[10:29] | Uh, not at all. We’ll go help pulling weeds. | 不碍事 我们去除草 |
[10:38] | So, they’re putting up a production of Our Town | 今晚他们要在利奇菲尔德高中 |
[10:40] | at Litchfield High tonight. | 演《我们的镇子》 |
[10:42] | Do you think maybe that’d be a good thing to take Katya to see? | 你说叫卡佳去看看好不好呢 |
[10:45] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:46] | I’m not familiar with the actors at that particular high school. | 我不太熟悉那所高中的演员 |
[10:52] | I thought maybe a little culture would be nice. | 我觉得接触点文化或许是好事 |
[10:54] | Mostly, I just wanna get away from her mother for the evening. | 其实 我只是想今晚能摆脱她老妈 |
[10:59] | Or we could just go to dinner. | 要不就去吃个饭 |
[11:01] | They just opened an Italian place. What do you think? | 刚开了家意大利餐厅 你看行吗 |
[11:03] | Healy, | 海利 |
[11:07] | we had an agreement back when I ran the kitchen. | 我管厨房的时候我们说好了的 |
[11:10] | You scratched my back, and I told you when it was time to trim your ear hairs. | 你给我抓背 我告诉你什么时候该修耳毛 |
[11:15] | But I don’t need my back scratched anymore | 如今我的背不用抓了 |
[11:18] | and I’d rather be left alone. | 也就不想再有瓜葛了 |
[11:19] | I’m just asking your opinion. | 我只是问问你的意见 |
[11:25] | Skip the play. Take her to dinner. | 别看戏了 带她去吃饭吧 |
[11:27] | Italian? | 意大利餐厅 |
[11:29] | What, romantic Indian? Come on. | 什么 浪漫印度菜 拜托 |
[11:31] | All right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[11:34] | Hey, Healy, can we get a space heater in here? | 海利 能装个取暖器吗 |
[11:36] | I’ll look into it. | 我看看吧 |
[11:38] | Probably not. | 估计不行 |
[11:40] | Shit licker. | 舔屎精 |
[11:43] | Can we grow pot? | 能种大麻吗 |
[11:45] | So I heard from my cousin that the whole front of the | 听表亲说拐角那栋房子 |
[11:47] | building on the corner fell off and crashed onto the sidewalk? | 前面全垮了 垮在人行道上了 |
[11:51] | Yeah. Boom. | 没错 |
[11:57] | Check out the anti-suicide poster. | 看这张反自杀海报 |
[12:01] | You think someone tried to do it in, like, right in here? | 你说 会有人想在这地方自杀吗 |
[12:05] | – Maybe right where you’re sitting? – Oh, Cal! | -也许就在你坐的这个位置上 -卡尔 |
[12:07] | What? It’s just a question. | 怎么了 问问而已 |
[12:10] | Oh, Piper! Oh, what a relief. | 帕波 太好了 |
[12:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:16] | Oh. She was worried that you wouldn’t be pretty anymore. | 她怕你不如以前漂亮了呢 |
[12:22] | I told you. She won the fight. | 说了 她打赢了 |
[12:24] | That’s right. I kicked ass. | 没错 打得屁滚尿流 |
[12:27] | I spent three weeks in solitary confinement | 我在单独拘禁室里蹲了三个星期 |
[12:29] | just thinking, “Winner!” | 满脑子想着”大赢家” |
[12:31] | Oh, Piper. Did Larry come to visit you? | 帕波 莱瑞来看过你吗 |
[12:37] | No. And he won’t be coming to visit me. | 没有 他不会来看我了 |
[12:40] | I told you. We broke up. | 说了 我们分了 |
[12:43] | Well, his earning potential was questionable. | 他的收入潜力真叫人怀疑 |
[12:46] | I was hoping that you would have, like, a gnarly scar. | 我还以为你会留个大疤呢 |
[12:49] | Add character and mystery. | 增加个性和神秘感 |
[12:51] | There’s still time. | 还有时间 |
[12:53] | You’ll find another man. I can help you. | 你能另寻佳偶的 我可以帮你 |
[12:56] | – There’s no need for that. – No, I want to. | -没必要了 -我想帮你 |
[12:59] | Wasn’t Neri supposed to come? | 内莉不是要来吗 |
[13:01] | Yes. They wouldn’t let her in. | 是的 但她进不来 |
[13:02] | There was some issue with her background check. She’s in the lobby. | 她背景核查时出了点问题 这会儿在大厅呢 |
[13:05] | I tell you what I find most disturbing | 我跟你说 我最烦的 |
[13:06] | is that it looks almost exactly like my old high school in here. | 就是这儿跟我的高中可像了 |
[13:11] | Same cinder block construction, | 一样的煤渣砖墙 |
[13:12] | low ceilings, oppressive fluorescent lighting. | 低低的天花板 昏暗的灯光 |
[13:16] | I wonder if that’s intentional. Like part of the punishment? | 我怀疑是故意的 也算是个惩罚吧 |
[13:21] | If so, kudos to the government, | 如果真是这样 政府真是好样的 |
[13:25] | because it’s genius. | 太有才了 |
[13:28] | And where’s Daddy? | 爸爸呢 |
[13:32] | He didn’t wanna see me? | 他不想见我吗 |
[13:33] | Of course he did, darling. Something came up. | 他当然想见你了 有事耽搁了 |
[13:37] | Nothing came up. You don’t have to lie to me. | 没什么事 你不用骗我 |
[13:39] | He doesn’t wanna see me in here. | 他不想在这见到我 |
[13:40] | – That’s right. – No, Cal. That is not right. | -对 -卡尔 不对 |
[13:44] | You can’t let her think that. | 你不能让她这么想 |
[13:45] | – Well, it’s better than the other thing. – No. | -总比那样好 -不 |
[13:47] | – What other thing? – It’s nothing. | -哪样 -没什么 |
[13:50] | Well, then if it’s nothing, can you at least tell me what it is? Cal? | 既然没什么 那就跟我说说吧 卡尔 |
[13:54] | We agreed that we shouldn’t tell you. | 我们说好了不告诉你的 |
[13:57] | But you can guess. | 不过你可以猜 |
[13:58] | Oh, no. Is it bad? | 不是吧 坏消息 |
[14:01] | Oh, stop it, Cal. This is not appropriate. | 够了 卡尔 这不合适 |
[14:04] | What is not appropriate? | 什么不合适 |
[14:05] | I am an adult who is in prison! I can handle things. | 我是个蹲监狱的成年人 我能接受的 |
[14:09] | You have to tell me what it is. God damn it! | 快跟我说说怎么回事 天哪 |
[14:13] | Did Daddy lose his job? | 爸爸失业了 |
[14:15] | – Did your house burn down? – No. | -你房子烧了 -没有 |
[14:17] | Did my house burn down? | 我房子烧了 |
[14:18] | No, darling, it isn’t property. | 没有 亲爱的 不是财产的事 |
[14:21] | No hints, please. | 别提示 |
[14:22] | – So it’s a person? – Yeah. | -人的事 -对 |
[14:24] | Is Daddy sick? Dead? Is Daddy dead? | 爸爸病了 死了 爸爸死了 |
[14:27] | Darling, Daddy is fine. | 亲爱的 爸爸没事 |
[14:29] | Aside from his cholesterol, but he’s taking fish oil for that. | 就是胆固醇有点问题 不过他用鱼肝油就好 |
[14:33] | Keep going. You’re getting warmer. Daddy’s fine, but… | 继续 接近了 爸爸没事 不过 |
[14:35] | Danny? Polly? Larry? Grandmother! | 丹尼 波丽 莱瑞 奶奶 |
[14:39] | Grandmother’s dead! Grand… Dying! Grandmother’s dying! | 奶奶死了 快死了 奶奶快死了 |
[14:41] | Yes! Grandmother’s dying! | 对 奶奶快死了 |
[14:43] | Grandmother’s dying! | 奶奶快死了 |
[14:51] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:56] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[15:01] | Mendoza, your people are not authorized to use the B-Dorm bathroom. | 曼多萨 你的人不能使用B区的浴室 |
[15:06] | You have your own bathroom. | 你们自己有浴室 |
[15:07] | Is that what you call that place with the fountains of caca? | 那种屎花满池的地方也叫浴室 |
[15:11] | – I’m getting a plumber. – When? | -我会叫水管工来的 -什么时候 |
[15:13] | When I get authorization from Fig when she gets back from Albany. | 等菲格从奥尔巴尼回来给我批准 |
[15:17] | Well, in the meantime, | 难道你不觉得 |
[15:18] | don’t you think your kitchen workers should have a sanitary place to go? | 在此期间厨房的伙计们要找个地方洗澡吗 |
[15:21] | Especially since they’re the ones taking the crust off your sandwiches? | 尤其她们是给你切三明治的人 |
[15:26] | You didn’t even ask. You just stormed in. | 你问都没问 就直接闯进去了 |
[15:31] | Mr. Caputo, | 卡普托先生 |
[15:32] | can my people use the B-Dorm bathroom? Please? | 我的人能使用B区的浴室吗 拜托了 |
[15:37] | Fine. You can share it. For now. | 可以 你们暂时可以共用 |
[15:41] | Thank you. By the way, can I have a candle for my office? | 多谢 对了 我办公室能要根蜡烛吗 |
[15:45] | You wanna light a candle, | 你想点蜡烛 |
[15:46] | go to church on Sunday, use one of the electric ones. | 礼拜天去教堂要吧 用电力的吧 |
[15:50] | Don’t get cocky with me, Mendoza. | 别太自大了 曼多萨 |
[15:53] | You’re important, but you’re replaceable. Don’t forget that. | 你是很重要 但并非不可替代 给我记住 |
[17:42] | Who are you praying for, t?a? | 你在为你祈祷呀 阿姨 |
[17:45] | Tu mama. | 你妈妈 |
[17:55] | Gruber’s out of play. | 格鲁伯出局了 |
[17:56] | Who’s Gruber? Oh! | 谁是格鲁伯 |
[17:59] | Like the freckly girl with the giant forehead? | 前额暴突满脸雀斑那个 |
[18:01] | In the woodshed. Behind the band saw. | 在木棚那 环形锯后面 |
[18:04] | Everybody else was making a shelf, and we were making L-O-V-E. | 其他人都在做架子 我们做”爱” |
[18:08] | Oh, yeah. Well, I’m not sure that’s how you spell “gross.” | 不知道你说的是不是”恶心” |
[18:10] | But congratulations, Boo. | 不过还是恭喜你 大波 |
[18:13] | You got yourself a one-pointer. | 给自己找了个1分妹 |
[18:14] | Boob in the hand is worth two in the bush. | 一波在手 胜过二波在林 |
[18:17] | Yeah, well, it’s only the bush that counts. | 没错 也就那个林算分 |
[18:20] | But, hey! Keep it up. | 不过 继续加油 |
[18:22] | There’s plenty of other nickel slots in Low Self Esteem City. | 在低自尊城还有好多五分钱呢 |
[18:25] | You want me, I’ll be playing for big money at a private table. | 你想要我 我只在单独桌上玩大票子 |
[18:29] | Well, by that, you must mean playing with yourself, | 你的意思是跟自己玩吧 |
[18:32] | ’cause I don’t see you playing with anybody else. | 因为我可没见你跟谁玩 |
[18:34] | Oh, no? | 不信 |
[18:37] | Hey, Officer Fischer? | 费歇尔长官 |
[18:39] | Hey, would you mind turning the volume up for me on the television? | 能劳烦你帮我把电视声音调大一点吗 |
[18:42] | It’s just that it’s kind of low. | 声音有点小了 |
[18:43] | Sure, Nichols. | 行 尼古拉斯 |
[18:48] | Hey, thanks. | 多谢 |
[18:49] | Hey, you look lovely today, by the way. | 你今天可真漂亮 |
[18:53] | Well, thank you. | 过奖了 |
[18:55] | Sure. | 哪里 |
[18:59] | See, I’m not interested | 明白了吧 我没兴趣 |
[19:01] | in running some sweaty fallopian relay race. | 玩汗津津的阴道接力赛 |
[19:04] | I look at this like an art form. | 我把这当作艺术 |
[19:06] | You’re out of your depth. | 你别做梦了 |
[19:10] | My depth has no depth. | 对我而言 没什么不可能 |
[19:13] | I am a sexual Steve Jobs. And that bitch is worth 10 points. | 我是性方面的史蒂夫・乔布斯 那女人是10分 |
[19:18] | But I made reservations at the Spaghetti Factory. | 我在意大利餐厅订了个位 |
[19:21] | You should have asked me. I made plans with Ulya. | 你应该先问问我的 我已经跟乌利亚约好了 |
[19:25] | Well, I’d really appreciate it if you could reschedule. | 那就劳烦你跟她重新约一下吧 |
[19:27] | What? | 什么 |
[19:50] | Can you please speak English? | 能说英语吗 |
[19:54] | Why we speak English? Why not you speak Russian? | 为什么要我们说英语 为什么你不说俄语 |
[19:57] | Why? Because you live in America now! | 为什么 因为你们现在住在美国 |
[19:59] | And I don’t think it’s so horrible for me to want to | 我们俩一起做点开心的事 |
[20:01] | do something nice together! | 就这么糟糕吗 |
[20:02] | You can see Ulya any day of the week. | 你每天都能见到乌利亚 |
[20:04] | It’s not like you have to go to a job or anything! | 你又不用去工作 |
[20:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:18] | I didn’t mean to lose my temper. | 我不是故意发脾气的 |
[20:37] | Maybe we could all go out some place together. | 也许我们可以一起出去 |
[20:40] | Or if you don’t feel like eating, we can go see a play. | 要是你们不喜欢吃东西 我们就去看戏吧 |
[20:44] | I want to spend time with my friend. | 我想跟我朋友在一起 |
[20:48] | Right. Which is why I said Ulya’s welcome to come. | 行 所以我说乌利亚也可以来 |
[21:09] | You don’t have any friends, Sam. | 你没有朋友 山姆 |
[21:18] | Yo, the water pressure is so much better in the ghetto. | 黑人区的水压好多了 |
[21:22] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[21:23] | It’s fucked up. | 真操蛋 |
[21:24] | It’s like they’re getting special privileges | 感觉她们享受特别待遇 |
[21:27] | and we’re the black people. | 我们倒像黑人了 |
[21:29] | Hey, wait. Where the fuck are my shoes? | 等等 老子的鞋呢 |
[21:31] | Where are my fucking shoes? | 老子的鞋呢 |
[21:35] | This was in my bed. | 在我床上 |
[21:36] | Hey, ladies, you better get to moving. | 姑娘们 赶紧得哦 |
[21:39] | If you don’t hurry, you gonna be late for work. | 要不然 就要迟到啦 |
[21:43] | Gank! | 快 |
[21:48] | Oh, fuck. It’s on. | 妈的 行 |
[21:51] | Somebody start untangling this shit. | 有人在搅事 |
[22:00] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[22:04] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[22:09] | My grandmother is sick. | 我奶奶病了 |
[22:12] | I thought maybe I caught you with a porn. | 还以为是我抓到你看黄色照片了呢 |
[22:15] | A sick babushka is nothing to be ashamed of. | 奶奶生病了不用这么羞愧 |
[22:18] | I don’t wanna bore anyone with my problems. | 我不想让我的事烦到别人 |
[22:21] | All problems are boring until they’re your own. | 别人的事都是烦人的事 |
[22:26] | Count time. | 清人 |
[22:27] | You must stand at count. | 列队清人 |
[22:28] | Repeat, you must stand at count under code 320. | 重复 请大家列队清点人数 |
[22:33] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[22:36] | She scraped her foot turning laps in the pool. | 她在水池里转身的时候把脚崴了 |
[22:40] | When it wasn’t healing, she went in to see the doctor | 脚伤一直没好 她就去看医生 |
[22:42] | and it turns out her kidney levels were off the charts. | 结果发现她肾脏功能衰竭了 |
[22:46] | So they put her on dialysis, and then she got an infection. | 他们给她做了透析 她被感染了 |
[22:49] | That’s how it happens. | 就是这样的 |
[22:50] | It all goes at once. Like internal organ dominoes. | 一触即发 好比内脏多米诺骨牌 |
[22:54] | I’m sorry. That’s probably not what you want to hear. | 抱歉 估计你不想听到这话 |
[22:57] | It’s all right. I’m not looking for sympathy. | 没事 我又不是来找安慰的 |
[23:01] | I’m trying to follow your lead, actually. | 我其实在学你的样子 |
[23:04] | Be strong. Suffer in silence. | 坚强点 不作声色 |
[23:06] | I like the silent part. | 不作声好 |
[23:08] | She might pull through. | 也许她能渡过难关 |
[23:11] | Anyhow, what is it that they say? | 那句话怎么说来着 |
[23:15] | Hang on tightly, let go lightly. | 握得越紧 放得越轻 |
[23:17] | What? | 什么 |
[23:18] | It’s something that Clive Owen says in the movie Croupier. | 这是克里夫・欧文在电影《杀戮赌场》里说的 |
[23:21] | Is it supposed to be comforting? | 这样安慰一点吗 |
[23:23] | It probably would be comforting if Clive Owen were here to say it. | 要是克里夫・欧文在这儿说也许我会安慰一点 |
[23:26] | Fuck Clive Owen. Don’t ever let go. | 克里夫・欧文个鬼 永远别放手 |
[23:31] | Not until they make you. | 除非他们逼你 |
[23:38] | All the water from this bathroom | 这间浴室所有的水 |
[23:40] | goes out this pipe under the floor here. | 都从这个地板的这根管子里出 |
[23:42] | Until it’s cleared, you’re gonna have all of the water and effluvia. | 把它清理干净之前 就一直会有污水和臭气 |
[23:46] | It’s gonna be comin’ out of the pipe every time you have the showers going. | 每洗一次澡 污水就会从管子里冒出来一次 |
[23:49] | Well, why? What’s the actual problem? | 为什么 究竟怎么回事 |
[23:51] | Depends. The snake’s not long enough to reach it, so… | 要看情况 蛇不大可能够得到这儿 所以 |
[23:53] | It’s probably roots. | 也许是树根 |
[23:54] | Mr. Caputo, may I speak to you for a moment? | 卡普托先生 能聊两句吗 |
[23:59] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你这是在干什么 |
[24:00] | I didn’t sign off on an outside contractor. | 我可没有签字同意外面的人进来 |
[24:02] | I made an executive decision | 在您决定昨天或者今早 |
[24:03] | when you decided not to come to work yesterday or this morning. | 不来上班之后 我做出了这个行政决定 |
[24:07] | I had a press conference. | 我要去一个新闻发布会 |
[24:10] | My husband is running for state Senate. | 我丈夫正在竞选州参议员 |
[24:13] | Well, this is Jeremy. | 这是杰里米 |
[24:14] | He’s running for Plumber of the Prison, where we work. | 他正在竞选我们工作地的监狱水管工 |
[24:17] | There’s a CO trained in plumbing. | 我们有学过疏通管道的狱警 |
[24:20] | His name is Kanarick. He’s been here already. | 是卡纳里克 他已经来过了 |
[24:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:23] | To be honest, this isn’t gonna get unclogged. | 说实话 这个通不了 |
[24:24] | You’re gonna have to remove the whole exit pipe. | 外面整个管道都要挖出来 |
[24:26] | How much is that gonna cost? | 那要花多少钱 |
[24:28] | Okay, it’s embedded in the concrete, | 管子是嵌进混泥土里的 |
[24:30] | so I gotta get a jackhammer, | 所以我要找个手提钻 |
[24:32] | I gotta get my pipe fitting crews in here. | 还要叫我的管道维修团队来 |
[24:34] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[24:35] | 80 grand, minimum. | 最少8万 |
[24:37] | Jesus Christ on a crutch. And there’s no other alternative? | 我的老天爷 没有别的办法了 |
[24:40] | You can always have the girls take shorter showers. | 也可以叫姑娘们洗澡的时候快点 |
[24:44] | Well, that seems like a reasonable solution. | 这好像是个比较合理的解决方案 |
[24:46] | Solution? That’s not a solution. It’s a bullshit stopgap. | 这可不是解决方案 只是权宜之计罢了 |
[24:49] | – This needs to be addressed. – And it will be. | -这个必须换掉 -会换的 |
[24:52] | But we are dealing with a very serious deficit at the moment! | 可眼下我们严重赤字 |
[24:55] | As you know. | 你知道的 |
[24:56] | Besides, there is an approved list of vendors that we work with. | 还有 我们对供应商也有明确规定 |
[25:00] | It’s a security issue. You understand. | 事关安全 你明白的 |
[25:03] | Shit, why fix the plumbing at all? | 该死 为什么要修管道 |
[25:05] | Let’s just cut their food rations | 别给她们吃不就得了 |
[25:07] | so they don’t shit as much. | 她们就不会拉这么多了 |
[25:09] | I will crunch the numbers and get back to you on that. | 我先去查人 一会跟你讨论这个问题 |
[25:13] | Hey, who’s gonna pay me for coming out here? | 把我叫过来的钱谁给 |
[25:23] | – Chapman. – Can I talk to you for a minute? | -查普曼 -能跟你聊两句吗 |
[25:25] | Sure. Close the door. | 可以 关门 |
[25:34] | Glad to see you’re looking well. | 看到你没事就好 |
[25:36] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[25:38] | – Excuse me? – Nothing. Thank you. | -什么 -没什么 多谢 |
[25:44] | What can I do for you? | 怎么了 |
[25:45] | My grandmother is very ill. | 我奶奶病得很重 |
[25:49] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 太不幸了 |
[25:51] | I know that you probably don’t grant furlough for things like this. | 我知道你不会因这种事同意准假 |
[25:55] | And even if you did, I don’t expect you would ever give it to me. | 哪怕你会 估计也轮不到我 |
[25:59] | But I could not live with myself if I did not at least ask. | 但我要是连问都不问 我是不会安生的 |
[26:03] | Could you please give me furlough to see my grandmother? | 你能批我准假去看我奶奶吗 |
[26:08] | Furlough? | 准假 |
[26:10] | Furlough is like the Loch Ness Monster. | 准假就像尼斯湖水怪 |
[26:14] | Much discussed and rarely seen. | 经常说起 却很少见 |
[26:18] | But don’t you have the power to at least apply? | 难道你连申请的权力都没有吗 |
[26:20] | I’m sorry. There’s nothing I can do to help you. | 抱歉 恕我无能为力 |
[26:29] | Is there something else? | 还有事吗 |
[26:31] | No. No. That’s it. | 没有了 |
[26:39] | – You just stood there. – What? | -你就冷眼旁观 -什么 |
[26:41] | You stood there… | 你冷眼旁观 |
[26:44] | while she attacked me! | 看着她袭击我 |
[26:47] | And then you gave her new teeth. | 然后又给了她新牙 |
[26:50] | I was nowhere near the incident, | 事发时我不在附近 |
[26:51] | as Doggett will corroborate, I assure you. | 德盖特可以给我作证 |
[26:54] | I know that I overstepped my bounds, | 我知道我越界了 |
[27:00] | but I could’ve been killed! | 但我可能会被杀 |
[27:02] | Were I there to intervene, I most certainly would have. | 要是我能干预 我肯定会干预的 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry about your grandmother. Thanks for stopping by. | 你奶奶的事真是不幸 谢谢你来访 |
[27:13] | What do you mean? He’s quitting? Because of the Black Scarecrow? | 什么意思 他放弃了 因为黑色稻草人 |
[27:18] | The Black Scarecrow isn’t even in his weight class, | 黑色稻草人根本不和他一个重量级别 |
[27:21] | and even if he was, he has a weakness. | 就算是一样的 他也有弱点啊 |
[27:25] | He has a weakness… | 他有弱点啊 |
[27:27] | What is it this time, you think? | 你觉得这次是什么 |
[27:30] | I don’t know. I try not to listen. | 不知道 我试着不去听 |
[27:32] | Ah, come on, there’s no shame in being curious. | 行了 好奇也没什么 |
[27:35] | I wouldn’t want people thinking | 我不想别人觉得 |
[27:36] | I’m sticking my nose where it doesn’t belong. | 我多管闲事 |
[27:38] | Yeah, but she could be in trouble. | 可她也许遇到麻烦了 |
[27:40] | Hey, the Black Scarecrow could be | 黑色稻草人也许 |
[27:41] | trying to extort her for money or something. | 准备敲诈她之类的 |
[27:43] | No, the Black Scarecrow’s a wrestler. | 不 黑色稻草人是个摔跤手 |
[27:46] | He was supposed to wrestle her son, but he’s chickening out. | 他本该和她儿子比赛的 但他临阵逃脱了 |
[27:48] | I thought you didn’t listen. | 还以为你没听呢 |
[27:51] | I couldn’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[27:52] | She was talking about wrestling while crying! | 她一边哭一边说摔跤的事 |
[27:55] | It doesn’t take much. | 那也不能说明什么 |
[27:57] | I once saw her crying reading a Garfield comic. | 我有次还看到她一边看加菲猫漫画一边哭呢 |
[27:59] | I wish I could give her her privacy, | 我到希望能不打扰她的隐私 |
[28:02] | but it’s my job to stand here. | 可我要在这站岗 |
[28:03] | It’s fine. I mean, not everybody wants their privacy. | 没事 也不是所有人都要隐私 |
[28:07] | I know I don’t. | 我就不要 |
[28:09] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:10] | Yeah, well, you know, I like privacy, but not alone privacy. | 是的 我喜欢私密 但不喜欢一个人私密 |
[28:16] | I’m not sure what that means. | 我听不太明白 |
[28:18] | It means I work in electrical, | 我的意思是我管电 |
[28:19] | so I know all the spots where the cameras don’t work. | 所以我知道哪里的摄像头坏了 |
[28:21] | You know, if you’re ever feeling curious about other things. | 如果你对其他事情好奇 |
[28:30] | Do you have a phone call to make? Because if not, I suggest you move on. | 你要打电话吗 如果不要 请离开 |
[28:33] | – Hey, now, Fischer… – Now, inmate! | -费歇尔 -赶紧的 犯人 |
[28:38] | All right. Jeez. | 行 |
[28:40] | But if he brings his own chair, he can really hurt him. | 如果他带了自己的椅子 肯定能打败他 |
[28:44] | He can win! | 他能赢的 |
[28:46] | And return glory to our family. | 也能给我们家带来荣耀 |
[28:56] | – Oh, man! – What is it? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[29:00] | Salt. They gave us special trays. Chili shittin’ bitches! | 盐 她们动了手脚 辣椒婊子们 |
[29:04] | Man! They fuckin’ with us this way ’cause they know | 靠 她们故意这样的 她们知道 |
[29:06] | our people’s predisposition for hypertension. | 我们黑人血压容易高 |
[29:09] | Man, they tryin’ to kill us. | 天哪 她们想杀人 |
[29:11] | Well, what do y’all expect? Don’t fuck with the cooks. | 你们还想怎样 别惹厨子 |
[29:17] | What? | 什么 |
[29:18] | Hey! Why I got it like that? I didn’t even do nothing. | 怎么我也中了 我什么都没做 |
[29:20] | They’re grouping us all together! | 她们把我们算成一伙的了 |
[29:23] | It’s called racism, slow bird. | 这叫种族主义 笨鸟 |
[29:24] | What, was you just born or something? | 你是刚生出来还是怎么的 |
[29:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[29:27] | The secret is pretend the salt is sugar. | 诀窍在于假装盐是糖 |
[29:34] | So, Bennett, I got a question. | 本尼特 我有个问题 |
[29:35] | Would you rather live in a house with a cracked foundation | 你是愿意住在一间地基破裂的房子里呢 |
[29:38] | or one across from a parking lot where the lights never go off? | 还是愿意住在一个从不熄灯的停车场对面 |
[29:42] | Neither. | 都不想住 |
[29:43] | But what if nothing else is in your price range? | 可要是你的钱不够买别的房子了呢 |
[29:46] | Hey! I want a new tray. | 我要个换一盘菜 |
[29:48] | Sorry. You get what you get. | 不好意思 拿到什么是什么 |
[29:50] | Bullshit! You can’t mess with my food! | 胡说 你别想乱弄我的菜 |
[29:52] | I wasn’t part of that shit! | 我他妈又没搅和 |
[29:53] | Janae, calm down. | 珍娜 冷静 |
[29:55] | Inmate. Hey! | 说你呢 |
[29:57] | You cannot do that! | 不能这样 |
[29:58] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[30:00] | – Get off me! – Shut up! | -放开我 -闭嘴 |
[30:03] | – Are you all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[30:06] | Get him off me! | 把他弄开 |
[30:08] | – You wanna go down the hill? – No. | -你想关禁闭吗 -不想 |
[30:10] | Then you cut that shit out. | 那就别再这样搞 |
[30:13] | You just lost commissary for a month, inmate. | 扣你一个月的粮饷 |
[30:34] | You got a plan or are you only trying to start shit? | 你想到对策了还是就想这样 |
[30:38] | I’m handling it. | 我会处理的 |
[30:39] | You better. That’s my granddaughter in there. | 那最好 里面可是我的外孙女 |
[32:19] | – Gloria Mendoza? – Yeah. | -歌洛丽娅・曼多萨 -是 |
[32:21] | – This is your business? – Yeah. | -这是你的店 -是 |
[32:25] | Miss Mendoza, I have a warrant for your arrest. | 曼多萨小姐 我有你的逮捕令 |
[32:28] | You’re under arrest for fraud. | 罪名是诈骗 |
[32:30] | – What? – Put your hands behind your back. | -什么 -手放到后面 |
[32:33] | Get her out of here. | 带她走 |
[33:21] | Give me a shot and a beer. | 一杯白的一杯啤的 |
[33:25] | It’s $10. | 10块钱 |
[33:50] | All right. Thank you. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 谢谢大家 |
[33:53] | We’ve got Gabe Ronley on drums. | 鼓手加布・隆尼 |
[33:56] | Got Joe Caputo on bass. | 贝斯手乔・卡普托 |
[33:59] | John Glickman on guitar. | 吉他手约翰・格里克曼 |
[34:01] | I’m Albert Roth and we are Side Boob. | 我是阿尔伯特・罗斯 我们是副乳 |
[34:04] | This next song is called The Sorcerers. | 接下来的歌叫《巫师》 |
[34:09] | Otherwise known as John Glickman is a Pedophile. | 也叫《约翰・格里克曼是恋童癖》 |
[34:28] | We go to prison 20% longer for the same crimes as white people. | 同样的罪 我们却要比白人多坐20%的牢 |
[34:32] | They can stop and frisk us whenever they want, | 他们随时可以把我们叫住开始盘查 |
[34:34] | and now, when some bitch fucks with our food, | 现在呢 那些贱货在我的菜里做了手脚 |
[34:37] | I’m the one who gets thrown on the ground? | 却要把我摁在地上 |
[34:38] | This shit ain’t right. | 这不对 |
[34:39] | And don’t forget they took your commissary. | 还有 还扣了你的粮饷 |
[34:41] | Be angry. Y’all need to be angry. | 愤怒吧 全都愤怒起来 |
[34:43] | Man, I would say we go on hunger strike, | 我还想叫大家绝食抗议呢 |
[34:46] | but that shit’s already happening. | 可现在已经这样了 |
[34:48] | Yo, tortilla chick! | 贱人 |
[34:51] | Look like somebody took a wrong turn on the way to the barrio. | 看来有人拐错弯了 |
[34:54] | You and me in the bathroom, now. | 你跟我来浴室 |
[34:58] | – I’ll come with you. – I got this. | -我跟你去 -我去 |
[35:02] | No, she shouldn’t go alone. | 不 她不该单独去 |
[35:04] | No, she’ll be fine. Heel. | 没事的 冷静 |
[35:06] | Yeah, I put money on our girl over that beanbag bitch any day. | 我打赌我们的姑娘随便就能搞定那贱货 |
[35:10] | I don’t know, man. Mendoza be on that coconut magic. | 说不好 曼多萨会可可果巫术 |
[35:14] | She’s like a bruja and shit. | 她就像个巫婆 |
[35:15] | I’ll show her some coconut magic. | 我让她看看什么是可可果巫术 |
[35:18] | Put a coconut in my sock. Wham! | 把可可果放在我的袜子里 |
[35:20] | Sock a nut, bitch! | 打不死她 贱人 |
[35:25] | I’m just playing. | 说着玩呢 |
[35:29] | You must got some real big feet. | 你真该去开个专栏 |
[35:31] | The fucking best song in this fucking band… | 这乐队最�诺母� |
[35:35] | You wanna know what it is? | 想知道是什么吗 |
[35:37] | Is the one with the guys working in the fucking mine. | 是关于在他妈的矿厂里干活的家伙的 |
[35:42] | That fucking song is like a classic fucking song. | 那首歌他妈的就像他妈的经典歌 |
[35:46] | That fucking song | 那首歌他妈的 |
[35:48] | is a song you hear on the fucking radio. | 是他妈的收音机里听到的歌 |
[35:52] | Actually, that song is not about workers in the mine. | 其实呢 那首歌不是关于矿工的 |
[35:57] | – What do you mean? – No, it’s a metaphor. | -什么意思 -是个比喻 |
[35:59] | Al wrote it about his vasectomy reversal. | 阿尔写的是他结扎解除的事 |
[36:02] | – No shit! – Seriously. | -不是吧 -真的 |
[36:06] | Hey, you guys got a CD? Please tell me you got a fucking CD. | 你们有CD吗 有的话一定要告诉我 |
[36:10] | Look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[36:11] | What do you look for in a state senator? | 你希望谁当选参议员呢 |
[36:14] | – Mr. Fig. – Mr. Fig. | -菲格先生 -菲格先生 |
[36:20] | “Look, the reason I’m the only one with a helmet | “之所以只有我一个人戴头盔” |
[36:22] | “is ’cause I’m richer than you.” | “是因为我比你有钱” |
[36:27] | “Hammering that nail was hard. I’m pooped.” | “锤钉子可真难 我都累死了” |
[36:32] | There she is. | 她出现了 |
[36:34] | Behind every strong man is a strong, cunt-faced witch monster. | 每个强势男人背后都有一个欠操样的强势巫婆 |
[36:38] | Let’s get to work! | 开始工作吧 |
[36:40] | “Let’s get to work.” | “开始工作吧” |
[36:43] | Let me ask you something. | 我问问你 |
[36:45] | When you first started, Fig wasn’t there, right? | 一开始的时候菲格不在吧 |
[36:48] | You talked directly to the warden? | 你直接跟监狱长说话吧 |
[36:50] | Yeah. It was great. | 没错 特别好 |
[36:53] | Actually, he was fucking terrifying. | 他当时早就吓死了 |
[36:55] | But at least when you talked to him, | 但至少你跟他说话的时候 |
[36:56] | you were talking to a guy. | 是在跟一个男人说话 |
[36:57] | I hate talking about women’s issues to women. | 我讨厌跟女人聊女人的问题 |
[37:00] | It’s creepy. | 很恐怖 |
[37:02] | When you talked to him, did he give a shit? | 你跟他说的时候 他在不在乎 |
[37:05] | Because I would really like to report to someone | 因为我会很乐意向一个 |
[37:07] | who I felt gave a shit | 在乎这事的人汇报 |
[37:09] | about these women we’re meant to be taking care of. | 我们应该照顾好这些姑娘的 |
[37:12] | – You want a tissue? – No, I don’t want a fucking tissue. | -要纸巾吗 -我不要什么狗屁纸巾 |
[37:14] | – I’m serious. – Yeah? | -我说真的 -是吗 |
[37:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:18] | I mean, think about the fucked up year we’re having. | 你看看我们今年有多操蛋 |
[37:21] | We are failing here. | 多么落魄 |
[37:24] | I can’t even get approval to fix the fucking toilets. | 我他妈连修厕所的事都得不到批准 |
[37:30] | – I’m sorry, man. – That’s all right. | -不好意思 -没事 |
[37:34] | I mean, the least we should do | 至少我们应该 |
[37:36] | is keep these women safe and clean. | 保证这些女人的安全和干净 |
[37:40] | You know, you’re right. | 没错 |
[37:42] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[37:43] | – At least clean. – At least clean. | -至少要干净 -至少要干净 |
[37:45] | At least the women in the kitchen. | 至少厨房里的人要干净 |
[37:47] | At least those women in the kitchen. Keep ’em fucking clean. | 至少他妈的要保证厨房里的人干净 |
[37:51] | Fuckin’ A. Keep them fucking clean. | 他妈的要保证她们干净 |
[38:00] | Gloria, I was hoping that we could be friends. | 歌洛丽娅 我希望我们能做朋友 |
[38:02] | You wanna fuck with me? You don’t wanna fuck with me. | 你想跟我过不去 你不想吧 |
[38:06] | I gave you cigarettes. | 我给你烟了 |
[38:07] | And I gave you cake. | 我也给你蛋糕了 |
[38:08] | But that don’t mean that we’re friends. | 可这不意味着我们就是朋友了 |
[38:10] | And those cigarettes? They were fucking stale. | 并且那些烟 他妈的都老了 |
[38:12] | Listen, can we just talk about this like responsible… | 我们能不能好好谈谈 |
[38:14] | No, no, no, no, no. I’m not talking to you. I’m telling you. | 不能 我没在跟你谈 我是在告诉你 |
[38:19] | If any of your girls touches any of mine, | 要是你的姑娘再敢碰我的 |
[38:21] | there’s gonna be more than salt in your food next time. | 就不是菜里放盐这么简单了 |
[38:23] | – Gloria… – You understand me? | -歌洛丽娅 -明白了吗 |
[38:32] | Gloria, I don’t want any trouble with you. | 歌洛丽娅 我不想跟你过不去 |
[38:34] | I’ve been telling them, | 我一直在跟她们说 |
[38:35] | “Let’s just go use the Spanish bathroom.” | “我们去用西班牙区的浴室吧” |
[38:36] | Suzanne can clean it. And then she’ll like that. | 苏珊娜可以清理干净 她会乐意的 |
[38:38] | And then you and your girls could just take the ghetto bathroom. | 你和你的姑娘就可以用黑人区的浴室了 |
[38:42] | I’m on your side. | 我站你这边 |
[38:43] | Oh, you were gonna give us the bathroom? | 你们准备给我们用浴室 |
[38:47] | Bullshit, mama! Because you? You don’t got no bathroom to give. | 胡扯 你有什么浴室可以给我们 |
[38:55] | Oh, no, man. What the fuck is wrong with you? | 拜托 这又怎么了 |
[38:58] | I’m too old for this shit. | 我年纪大了 |
[38:59] | I’m just too old for this shit. That’s what’s wrong with me! | 我年纪太大了 这就是我的问题 |
[39:04] | Listen, hey, I don’t even know these girls, okay? | 我根本都不了解这些姑娘 |
[39:05] | And they want me to be some kind of den mother, right? | 是她们要我来当什么干妈的 |
[39:08] | And I’m trying to work with you | 我努力配合你 |
[39:09] | and all you’re trying to do is run over me. | 可你却一个劲地针对我 |
[39:12] | I’m trying to give you the bathroom, okay? I’m a good talker… | 我想办法给你浴室 行吗 我好说话 |
[39:17] | but I can’t sell this shit unless you give me something. | 可我不能白给啊 |
[39:19] | – You gotta give me something. – Like what? | -你也得给点什么 -给什么 |
[39:22] | Taystee and Watson have been talking about | 美味和沃森一直说 |
[39:25] | wanting to get transferred to custodial. | 想转移到保管处去 |
[39:28] | – Custodial? – Yeah. | -保管处 -对 |
[39:30] | They wanna be with their girl, that girl Cindy. I mean, you… | 她们想跟那个辛迪一起 我是说 |
[39:33] | There’re a couple of Spanish girls in custodial. | 那里有两个西班牙裔姑娘 |
[39:35] | Maybe you could talk to Caputo and, you know, | 也许你可以跟卡普托说说 |
[39:38] | have them transferred to the kitchen. | 把她们转到厨房去 |
[39:42] | Maybe I could work with that. | 这样我就能想办法了 |
[39:45] | Huh? | 怎样 |
[39:46] | Oh, fuck, come on, man. | 拜托 |
[39:50] | Fine. | 行 |
[39:54] | Show me you could clear the bathroom, | 你先证明你会清理浴室 |
[39:58] | and then I’ll talk to Caputo. | 然后我就去和卡普托说 |
[40:03] | And get yourself together ’cause, Jesus, I didn’t even fucking hit you. | 你自己也振作点 我他妈都没揍你 |
[40:20] | Mr. Healy, you wanted to see me? | 海利先生 你要见我 |
[40:21] | Door. | 关门 |
[40:29] | I’m submitting you for a three-day furlough. | 我在给你申请三天的准假 |
[40:33] | There are no guarantees, but I’m gonna do my best to try to push it forward. | 不保证一定会批 但我会尽力而为 |
[40:38] | I’m assuming that you’re gonna be staying with your fianc?. | 你是要住未婚夫那儿吧 |
[40:40] | I need to write down an address. | 我得把地址写下 |
[40:43] | Yes. Of course. | 行 好 |
[40:48] | Would you like to call him to make sure? | 你要给他打电话确认一下吗 |
[40:50] | I’ll call right away. | 我马上就去 |
[40:53] | Thank you, Mr. Healy. | 谢谢你 海利先生 |
[40:55] | I think it’s only fair we give it a shot. | 至少该试一试 |
[40:58] | It’s the least we can do. | 这是我该做的 |
[41:04] | And, Chapman. | 查普曼 |
[41:06] | I’m responsible for you. | 你是我的责任 |
[41:16] | Hey! Joe! | 乔 |
[41:17] | What’s up, Healy? | 早 海利 |
[41:19] | I had a lot of fun last night. You guys were amazing. | 昨晚我可高兴了 你们真棒 |
[41:21] | Right, thanks for coming out. | 谢谢捧场 |
[41:23] | I need you to sign this work transfer. | 这个工作转移 请你签字 |
[41:25] | I’m moving a couple of girls from custodial. | 有两个姑娘从保管处转移 |
[41:27] | Flores and Sanchez. | 弗洛雷斯和桑切斯 |
[41:29] | Okay. But won’t that leave custodial shorthanded? | 行 那样保管处不会缺人吗 |
[41:33] | Yeah, we’ll figure that out. Mendoza needs help in the kitchen. | 会再找人 曼多萨要人到厨房帮忙 |
[41:37] | Okay. | 行 |
[41:39] | I’m already looking forward to next Tuesday. | 我已经开始期待下周二了 |
[41:42] | – Right. – Side Boob Tuesdays. | -好 -副乳周二会 |
[41:44] | – Thanks, Healy. – Good seeing you, Capu dawg. | -多谢 -见到你很高兴 卡普多 |
[41:52] | Chang, are you confirming these bangs, | 张 你核实过吗 |
[41:53] | or are you just taking her word for it? | 还是就相她一句话了 |
[41:55] | I don’t smell fingers. I just write numbers. | 我不管你们 我只管记数 |
[41:58] | She got five points. You, zilcho. | 她已经5分了 你零蛋 |
[42:01] | All right, it’s been three days. | 行 已经三天了 |
[42:03] | I mean, unless she’s cloning herself, that seems highly unlikely. | 除非她能无性繁殖 但那几乎不可能 |
[42:05] | It’s just a game, Nichols. | 游戏而已 尼古拉斯 |
[42:06] | Yeah, but it’s not a game unless it’s being played fairly. | 那要公平竞争才叫游戏啊 |
[42:09] | What’s that smell? | 什么味 |
[42:11] | Nichols, you got a new fragrance? | 尼古拉斯 你换香水了 |
[42:13] | Oh, yeah, it’s desperation. | 没错 是不顾一切味 |
[42:16] | You might wanna wash because girls turn right off when they smell that. | 你还是洗干净吧 姑娘闻了就掉头了 |
[42:22] | My finger smells like an old tennis ball. | 我这手指闻起来像个破网球 |
[42:24] | God, I screwed myself. I mean, two days I wasted on Officer Twat Tease. | 操蛋 在骚逼长官身上浪费了两天 |
[42:28] | – You were too ambitious. – I was arrogant. | -你目标太高了 -我太自大了 |
[42:31] | It’s a classic story of hubris. | 傲慢自大 |
[42:32] | I’m like Icarus whose wings melted before he could fuck the sun. | 我就像还没操到太阳手指就融化掉的伊卡洛斯 |
[42:35] | You could always tell people she got herpes. | 你可以跟别人说她有疱疹 |
[42:39] | It’s good, isn’t it? Eh? | 这样不错吧 |
[42:41] | People always forget to remember I’m tricksy, huh? | 大家总是不记得我喜欢恶作剧 |
[42:45] | It ain’t over yet. | 还没完 |
[42:46] | – Ah, it’s not over till it’s over. – Oh, I love that song. | -不到最后就没完 -我喜欢这歌 |
[42:49] | But herpes is way too pedestrian. | 但疱疹也太老土了 |
[42:51] | Maybe I’ll say it’s that new super gonorrhea. | 要不就说得了那个新淋病吧 |
[42:53] | Oh, yeah, I read about that. | 我也看到消息了 |
[42:57] | – Excuse me, sir? – Oh, Fischer. Good morning. | -先生留步 -费歇尔 早 |
[42:59] | Good morning, sir. Do you mind if I ask you a question? | 早 能问你一个问题吗 |
[43:01] | Of course. | 你说 |
[43:02] | It’s about our surveillance. | 关于我们的监视 |
[43:06] | If it’s about our video cameras, they all work. | 监控摄像头吗 都没问题 |
[43:10] | That’s what you should tell the inmates. | 你就这么对犯人们说 |
[43:12] | Oh, no, it’s about our phones. | 不是 是电话 |
[43:14] | Do we have anyone who monitors inmate calls? | 有没有谁监听犯人的通话 |
[43:16] | Well, it’s all recorded in a computer. | 都记录在电脑上 |
[43:19] | We only review it when there’s a reason. | 有需要我们才会听 |
[43:22] | Don’t you think we should do random check-ins? | 难道不用做随机抽查吗 |
[43:26] | Yes. And we do. | 当然要 我们抽查了 |
[43:30] | Again, they should think we do. But it’s not exactly a priority. | 要让他们这么觉得 不过这事不打紧 |
[43:34] | And half of those conversations are in Spanish. | 况且有一半人都用西班牙语 |
[43:40] | Yo hablo espanol muy bueno, sir. | [西班牙语: 我的西班牙语说得可好了] |
[43:58] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:59] | An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison is attempting to contact you. | 利奇菲尔德女子监狱一位犯人想要联系你 |
[44:03] | To accept this call, please press “One.” | 接听 请安1 |
[44:08] | – Larry? – Yes. Is everything all right? | -莱瑞 -是 一切安好吗 |
[44:11] | Yeah. Yeah, everything’s fine. | 都很好 |
[44:15] | Is this a good time? | 方便说话吗 |
[44:16] | Of course. | 方便 |
[44:19] | My dad, he told me about Chicago and the SHU. | 我爸爸跟我说了芝加哥和关禁闭的事 |
[44:24] | God, Piper, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 帕波 对不起 |
[44:27] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[44:29] | Are you sure that this is a good time? | 你确定现在方便 |
[44:30] | It sounds like you’re going somewhere. | 我感觉你准备去哪里 |
[44:32] | No, no. I’m heading home. | 不 我准备回家 |
[44:34] | I was with Polly. We finally had a bag-nut. | 我刚刚跟波丽在一起 我们终于吃到百吉圈了 |
[44:38] | What’s a bag-nut? | 什么是百吉圈 |
[44:39] | It’s like a bagel crossed with a donut. | 就像百吉饼加甜甜圈 |
[44:41] | It’s this big craze right now. | 现在可火了 |
[44:44] | We had to wait in line for, like, two hours for it. | 我们排了两小时的队 |
[44:48] | Turns out it’s a bagel with frosting on it. | 结果只是个加糖霜的百吉饼而已 |
[44:50] | I forgot what’s it like to have all that freedom to waste. | 我已经忘了这样挥霍自由的感觉了 |
[44:53] | Yep. I waste my freedom, | 是啊 我在挥霍自由 |
[44:54] | but I bring my own cup to Stumptown. | 不过我去树墩城咖啡时带了自己的杯子 |
[45:03] | Piper, why didn’t you call sooner? | 帕波 你早先怎么不打电话来 |
[45:05] | We broke up? | 我们分了 |
[45:09] | And I guess I’ve been imagining | 我猜我一直都想着 |
[45:11] | I could be this person who doesn’t depend on anybody. | 我能成为一个不需要依靠任何人的人 |
[45:16] | Or lets anybody depend on me. | 或者让任何人依靠我 |
[45:23] | It’s nice to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[45:25] | Yeah, it’s nice to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[45:30] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[45:35] | I’ve missed you, too, Larry. | 我也很想你 莱瑞 |
[45:44] | It’s not that bad. | 也不是这么糟 |
[45:46] | Man! | 天哪 |
[45:47] | Now we don’t have to share with anyone. | 现在不用跟人共享了 |
[45:49] | Segregation. Awesome. Separate, but way shittier. | 分离了 太好了 就是差了一点 |
[45:53] | Well, this is better in the long run. | 长远看这样更好 |
[45:54] | Our own bathroom that we control. | 我们自己的浴室 我们自己做主 |
[45:58] | “Showers will be limited to 30 seconds”? | “淋浴时间不超过30秒” |
[46:01] | Man, I can’t even wash my twat in that amount of time. | 靠 这么点时间我光洗下面都不够 |
[46:04] | – What? Vee! – Trust me, baby girl. | -搞什么 维 -相信我 小姑娘 |
[46:06] | Man, I don’t care. | 我无所谓 |
[46:08] | As long as I don’t have to wait in line anymore. | 只要不用再排队 |
[46:10] | I get one more shot for being late, I’m back in SHU. | 要是再因为迟到被记过 我就要回紧闭室了 |
[46:13] | I can’t fucking handle that. | 我他妈可受不了 |
[46:14] | You late, I’m late. | 你迟到 我迟到 |
[46:16] | Maybe black folk do got a problem with bein’ punctual. | 也许黑人就是没法准时 |
[46:19] | Taystee, Watson, about your work assignments. | 美味 沃森 关于你们的工作 |
[46:23] | Gonna be a little change. | 会有点变动 |
[46:31] | – So she’s one today? – Yeah. | -她今天一岁了 -是啊 |
[46:33] | Why don’t nobody bring her to visit? | 怎么没人带她来 |
[46:35] | What, from Massachusetts? Forget it. | 从马萨诸塞过来 算了吧 |
[46:37] | You see, I told you you’re lucky your boyfriend’s so close. | 瞧 我说了 你男朋友就在附近真是幸运 |
[46:40] | Her kids are in Massachusetts | 她的孩子在马萨诸塞 |
[46:41] | and Gloria’s kids is all the way in fucking Florida. | 歌洛丽娅的孩子远在佛罗里达 |
[46:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[46:44] | Two boys are with their tia. Two older girls are still in New York. | 两个男孩跟姨妈一起 两个姐姐还在纽约 |
[46:47] | But they never visit. | 但他们不来探望 |
[46:48] | – You guys wanna see this? – Yeah. | -你们想看看这个吗 -好啊 |
[46:50] | All right. I got the wax from melting crayons | 我从蜡笔上融了点蜡 |
[46:53] | and Dayanara drew the picture of St. Anthony. | 达娅娜画了这幅圣安东尼的画 |
[46:55] | You pray to him for protection and strength and justice. | 祈祷他能给予护佑 力量和公平 |
[46:58] | For us and for baby. | 为我们 也为孩子 |
[47:00] | Juliana-Fernanda. | 朱莉安娜・费尔南达 |
[47:01] | – What’s the orisha name for Saint Anthony? – Orisha? | -圣安东尼的神名是什么 -神名 |
[47:04] | You know, all the saints had, like, stage names for the booga-booga gods, | 所有的圣人不都有艺名叫什么什么神吗 |
[47:07] | ’cause, you know, the plantation owners, | 因为 那些种植园主 |
[47:09] | they didn’t want the slaves worshipping no more. | 不想再让奴隶拜神 |
[47:12] | The orisha is named Eleggua. | 叫艾利谷亚 |
[47:14] | – Yo, how’d you make the wick? – I’ll give you one guess. | -蜡烛芯怎么做的 -你猜 |
[47:17] | Do you really, like, believe in this? Like, for real? | 你真的相信这个吗 真信吗 |
[47:20] | – You Catholic? – Yeah. | -你是天主教 -是的 |
[47:22] | Well, this is Catholic plus. | 这也是天主教 |
[47:24] | Look, my tia says | 我姨妈说 |
[47:25] | it doesn’t matter if you’re praying to a giant cross | 无所谓对着大十字架 |
[47:27] | or to a itty bitty stick, | 还是小棍子祈祷 |
[47:29] | it’s the faith that you put in it that counts. | 只要心存信仰就行 |
[47:32] | Yeah, but do you believe in, like, spells and magic and shit? | 你相信符咒 魔法什么的吗 |
[47:35] | I believe I can use all the help I can get. | 我相信我能充分利用所能利用的 |
[47:39] | You’re getting new girls in the kitchen? | 你要叫新人来厨房 |
[47:40] | – You’re not allowed back here. – Did you put in a request? | -你不能到这儿来 -你申请了吗 |
[47:43] | What if I did? We need the extra help to keep up with the demand. | 申请了又怎样 忙不过来就找人帮忙呗 |
[47:47] | She put you up to this. | 她让你这么做的 |
[47:48] | – She? – Vee. | -她 -维 |
[47:51] | You got the scuttlebutt ass backwards, Red. | 你把话说反了 红妈 |
[47:53] | Gloria went in there and told that bitch what’s what. | 歌洛丽娅亲自去跟那个婊子说清楚了的 |
[47:55] | She played you. | 她耍你呢 |
[47:57] | You have no idea what you’ve done. | 你完全不知道自己做了什么 |
[48:14] | We’re gonna start prepping for dinner. | 开始准备饭菜吧 |
[48:17] | Wait. Aren’t you supposed to keep it lit? | 等等 这个不是得一直点着吗 |
[48:19] | You kidding? | 开玩笑 |
[48:21] | This shit is dangerous. | 这玩意很危险 |
[49:33] | No. No, no, no, no! | 不是吧 不是吧 |
[49:37] | No! No! No, no! Fuck! Fuck! | 天哪 天哪 该死 该死 |