时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | What do I think love is? | 我觉得爱是什么啊 |
[01:25] | It’s like when someone makes your stomach feel all tight, | 看见他就让你觉得很紧张 |
[01:27] | but floaty at the same time, you know? | 却又轻飘飘的 你懂吧 |
[01:31] | And your cheeks hurt from smiling. | 脸都笑抽筋了 |
[01:34] | And you smile so much that people think something’s wrong with you. | 一直笑得别人以为你有病 |
[01:38] | Love is light. | 爱云淡风轻 |
[01:42] | Acceptance. | 是包容 |
[01:47] | Fire. | 是激情 |
[01:48] | Pain. | 痛苦 |
[01:50] | Horrible pain. | 刻骨铭心的痛苦 |
[01:54] | That you want again and again. | 你却忍不住一再亲近 |
[01:55] | And also, fucking. | 还有做爱 |
[01:57] | Twenty-four seven, deep-dick, can’t-walk-right fucking. | 不间断深入地 操得下不了地 |
[02:03] | Well, you know me. I got so much to say about love. | 我啊 一谈到爱情根本停不下来 |
[02:12] | And one year, this Wall Street guy flew me in a helicopter to D.C. | 有一年啊 那个华尔街高富帅带我坐直升机去了华盛顿 |
[02:17] | For serious? | 真的吗 |
[02:18] | Valentine’s Day makes guys go crazy. They love it. | 情人节男人干嘛都有可能 他们最爱这个节日了 |
[02:21] | Men hate Valentine’s Day. | 男人最恨情人节了 |
[02:24] | They don’t act like they hate it. | 至少看上去没有啊 |
[02:25] | That’s because you look like Sofia Vergara. | 那是因为你长得美 跟索菲娅・沃加拉一样 |
[02:28] | Them things is real. | 她的胸倒货真价实 |
[02:29] | I once saw her jogging in Tribeca. | 有次我看见她在翠贝卡区跑步 |
[02:31] | Ian hasn’t visited in so long. It’d be nice if he showed up tomorrow. | 伊恩好久没来看我了 他要是明天来看我就好了 |
[02:35] | But he’s only got a Vespa and it’s too cold to ride this far. | 可他只有一辆小摩托 骑过来太冷了 |
[02:39] | One year, Yadriel got me flowers. He stole them from his cousin’s funeral. | 有一次亚迪尔送了我花 从他亲戚葬礼上顺的 |
[02:43] | – It was so sweet. – Please. | -好甜蜜呀 -拜托 |
[02:44] | Valentine’s Day was invented to make people feel like shit | 情人节就这样 要是不扮成完美情人 |
[02:47] | if they’re not part of some perfect couple. | 就会死一样 |
[02:49] | True. | 没错 |
[02:50] | Diablo says there are no perfect couples, | 迪艾保说这世上没有完美情人 |
[02:53] | but each couple is perfect in its own way. | 但每一对都各有其美 |
[02:56] | It must be hard. Being locked up on Valentine’s Day. | 情人节还被关着 一定很难受吧 |
[03:01] | That’s all. | 没别的意思 |
[03:02] | Aw. Thank you, Fischer. That was really empathetic of you. | 谢谢 费歇尔 你真为我们着想 |
[03:07] | – You want a cookie? – Oh, sure. Thank you. | -要来块饼干吗 -好啊 谢谢 |
[03:21] | – You need some water, Fischer? – No. I’m fine. | -你要喝点水吗 费歇尔 -没事 |
[03:24] | I knew she didn’t swallow. | 就知道她没口活过 |
[03:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[03:40] | Where’d you make reservations for tomorrow night? | 你明晚订了哪里 |
[03:44] | Wait, what? | 什么 |
[03:46] | I’m trying to pretend like we’re a normal couple. | 我正假装我们是一对情人啊 |
[03:49] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[03:51] | Um, well, I got us a table for two at Lorenzo’s. | 我在洛伦佐餐厅订了两个座位 |
[03:55] | The one by the fireplace. | 就在壁炉旁 |
[03:58] | I can’t wait for you to see my dress. | 等不及给你看我的新裙子 |
[04:01] | It’s sexy, but not slutty, you know? | 很性感却不浪荡 |
[04:05] | I can’t wait to see it. | 迫不及待 |
[04:08] | Mamita, can you get me another bag of flour? | 再给去我拿包面粉好吗 |
[04:17] | Here. | 给你 |
[04:20] | – What’s this? – It’s a list. | -这是啥 -是清单 |
[04:23] | Wanna keep the mother-in-law happy, right? | 要哄你的岳母开心啊 知道吗 |
[04:26] | I figured I might as well make use of Sleepy Hollow | 我想着或许可以借用一下你的假肢 |
[04:29] | before the other shoe drops. | 免得再节外生枝 |
[04:30] | Get it? | 明白吗 |
[04:38] | So this is what Vee negotiated for us? Using these broke-ass showers? | 这就是维给我们争取来的 用这种破龙头洗澡 |
[04:41] | – Man, that’s some broke-ass negotiation. – You think? | -这什么破谈判啊 -你说呢 |
[04:44] | You do know that long showers are bad for you. | 你们知道洗澡时间太长对人不好吧 |
[04:48] | Mess with your keratinocytes and whatnots. | 对表皮细胞什么不好 |
[04:50] | Hey, Suzanne? Shut the fuck up. | 苏珊娜 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[04:57] | Yeah, why the hell would I leave the library? | 为什么要我离开图书馆 |
[05:00] | It’s the best job here. | 那是监狱里最好的工作了 |
[05:02] | Because books do not pay the rent. Books do not bourguignon the beef. | 因为那儿钱少 付不了房租 吃不上红酒牛肉 |
[05:05] | We are starting something. | 我们有大生意要做 |
[05:07] | I don’t wanna join custodial. | 我不想去保管处 |
[05:10] | – And yet I am still asking you. – No way. No. | -但我还是想要你去 -不行 我不去 |
[05:13] | – Oh, come on. Come on! – Shut up! | -快点快点 -给我闭嘴 |
[05:16] | You know what? Do you know how easy it would’ve been | 当年你跑过来跟我说 |
[05:18] | for me to say no when you came to me and said, | “维 把我从教养院弄出去吧” |
[05:19] | “Vee, get me out of this group home”? | 我完全可以不帮你 知道吗 |
[05:21] | “Save me from this sick fuck-faced foster father I got!” Huh? | “我不想再见到那寄养父亲的狗脸了” |
[05:27] | – That’s not fair. – Fair? Girl, please. | -这不公平 -公平 醒醒吧 |
[05:29] | Fair’s where you go get you some cotton candy. | 哪有什么公平 你以为是排排坐吃果果 |
[05:32] | Where you ride the Tilt-A-Whirl. | 坐着旋转木马吗 |
[05:34] | I’m looking for Jack. | 我在找杰克 |
[05:37] | He’s not here. | 他不在这儿 |
[05:38] | He buys me chocolates every year. | 他每年都给我买巧克力 |
[05:40] | We’re on a fixed income, of course. | 我们有固定的收入 |
[05:42] | But he’s gotta treat his Duckie right, he says. | 但他说今晚要喂鸭子 |
[05:46] | And if he can’t find me, they’ll be wasted. | 要是他找不到我 那就浪费了 |
[05:53] | Fuck. Kill me in my sleep if I ever get like that. | 操 我要是变这样 就直接掐死我 |
[05:57] | Look. You’re gonna think about it, right? And then you gonna do as I say. | 听着 你给我好好想想 然后照我说的做 |
[06:01] | Ah! | 痛啊 |
[06:02] | It’s just chilling, you know? | 就是很放松 懂吗 |
[06:05] | Kicking it with somebody, talking, making mad stupid jokes. | 跟人一起玩 开些很冷的玩笑啊 |
[06:10] | And, like, not even wanting to go to sleep, | 一点都不想睡觉 |
[06:14] | ’cause then you might be without ’em for a minute. | 这样就会有那么段时间见不到对方 |
[06:19] | And you don’t want that. | 而你一刻都不想分开 |
[06:25] | Ein, zwei, drei, go! | 一 二 三 开始 |
[06:31] | And… | 就快… |
[06:33] | And done! Who’s next? Who’s next? | 好了 谁下一个 谁下一个 |
[06:38] | Whoo! | 厉害 |
[06:39] | You can’t beat me. | 你赢不了我的 |
[06:41] | I am untouchable. | 我不可超越 |
[06:42] | I think you are very touchable. | 可我觉得你很亲近 |
[06:46] | Get a room. | 找间屋子好吗 |
[06:48] | German, fool. Talk it. | 说德语 白痴 再说一遍 |
[06:50] | Zing? Zinger? | 是”旁建” “旁间” |
[06:52] | Das Zimmer. You’re part of a community. Respect its language. | 是”房间” 你好歹住在这里 尊重它的语言 |
[06:56] | My father’s part of a community. | 我爸才是这圈子的 |
[06:57] | I’m the unfortunate appendage he drags about | 我不过是他随你们四处反恐时 |
[07:00] | wherever your fight against terror takes him. | 携带的一个拖油瓶而已 |
[07:03] | He’s just talkin’ smack. | 他在说傻话 |
[07:05] | How many times have you had to move in your short little life? | 那你这些年搬过多少次家 |
[07:08] | Too many. | 数不清了 |
[07:10] | But this is the end of the road. My pops promised. | 但是我不会再搬了 我爸答应我了 |
[07:14] | How do you say, | 怎么用德语说 |
[07:16] | “I’d like to watch as you two make sweet, sweet lady love,” in German? | “我真想看你们俩做女女之爱啊” |
[07:21] | Nein, motherfucker. Nein. | 没门 混蛋 没门 |
[07:31] | This job is bullshit. | 这活儿太操蛋了 |
[07:34] | No. ‘Tis a rewarding puzzle. | 哪有 这是道有奖励的考验题 |
[07:37] | Ain’t no puzzle. Makes electrical look good. | 哪儿来的考验 就是收拾电器 |
[07:41] | Can’t believe I let that old bitch talk me into this. | 真不敢相信我竟然听了那老婊子的话 |
[07:44] | I wouldn’t speak ill of Miss Parker’s methods. | 你还是别背后指摘帕克小姐的不是 |
[07:47] | She wouldn’t tolerate such words. | 她耳里肯定听不得这些话 |
[07:49] | Hey, now, Watson got the right | 听着 沃森有权利 |
[07:52] | to express her discomfort for her new job. | 表达她对新工作的不满 |
[07:54] | Just because cleaning quiets your discombobulation | 就算你觉得打扫卫生没什么问题 |
[07:57] | doesn’t mean it does so for everyone. | 不代表别人就都一样 |
[08:00] | Point well made, Moppet. Point well made. | 说得好 扫把 说得好 |
[08:06] | You such a dumbass. | 你真是蠢 |
[08:08] | Hey, Watson, you look a little tired. | 沃森 你看着很累啊 |
[08:11] | Maybe I could come by later and massage your quads? | 要不我晚些时候去给你按摩下股四头肌 |
[08:13] | Get the fuck out of here. | 他妈给我滚远点 |
[08:16] | You know, whatever y’all got going on in here. | 不管你们这里要干什么勾当 |
[08:18] | You know, taking over custodial. I want a piece. | 接手了保管处 我都要分一杯羹 |
[08:21] | I use it to cover my eyes. That way, you know, I won’t see anything. | 我会睁只眼闭只眼 这样什么都看不见 |
[08:26] | Tomorrow night, I’m going to put the “V” in your Valentine. | 明晚 我会用我的手 让你的情人节爽歪歪 |
[08:33] | That’s right. Fuck me. | 没错 尽情操我 |
[08:35] | Hey, Warren, who gonna be your Valentine this year? | 沃伦 谁陪你过今年的情人节 |
[08:38] | You always battin’ them freaky blacks at somebody. | 你不总是去勾搭谁吗 |
[08:42] | Oh, no. | 不不 |
[08:43] | No, this year I’m loving someone who deserves me. Me. | 今年我要爱一个值得我爱的人 真的 |
[08:49] | Loser. | 废物 |
[08:50] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:51] | Whatever. Depressing-ass time of year, you ask me. | 无所谓了 要我说 这是一年中最难过的时刻 |
[08:55] | Motherfucker! | 妈的 |
[08:57] | Shit. You pissed your pants? | 我操 你尿裤子了 |
[09:03] | I’m gonna go find you a diaper. | 我去给你找块尿布 |
[09:06] | Your attention, please. Visiting hours are now open. | 请注意 探访时间开始 |
[09:09] | All prisoners are free to go to the visiting room. | 所有犯人均可进入探访室 |
[09:16] | Tomorrow’s Florence Henderson’s birthday! | 明天是佛罗伦萨・亨德森的生日 |
[09:18] | What? | 什么 |
[09:19] | Valentine’s Day. Florence Henderson’s birthday! | 情人节啊 是佛罗伦萨・亨德森的生日 |
[09:22] | We should be having our annual naked Brady-thon celebration | 我们每年都有裸体庆祝派对 |
[09:25] | and I should be doing some kind of a striptease to Sunshine Day. | 我会伴着阳光天乐队的歌跳脱衣舞 |
[09:28] | And then maybe something… Maybe something with Wesson Oil, that… | 也许…也许…再抹点油 |
[09:31] | Piper. | 帕波 |
[09:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:39] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:46] | I heard about your grandma. | 我听说了你奶奶的事 |
[09:51] | Larry… | 莱瑞 |
[09:55] | I want my home. | 我想要我的家 |
[09:58] | When I get out of here, | 从这儿出去后 |
[10:02] | I wanna come home. | 我想回家 |
[10:05] | That’s quite the statement. | 这可不是小事啊 |
[10:12] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[10:15] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[10:20] | Well, I’m not asking you. | 我不是在问你 |
[10:24] | I’m asking Future Piper. Free Piper. | 我是在问未来的帕波 那个重获自由的帕波 |
[10:29] | Can you guarantee that you still will? | 你能保证你依旧想回家吗 |
[10:32] | Future Piper hopes so. | 未来的帕波希望能回家 |
[10:36] | Present Larry can’t live on hope. | 可是现今的莱瑞不能靠希望活着 |
[10:39] | Wasabi peas and peanut butter pretzels, apparently, | 我可以靠吃芥末豆花生黄油饼干 |
[10:40] | but not hope. | 但希望是不够的 |
[10:42] | Please don’t mention those things | 拜托别在这儿提这些东西 |
[10:43] | unless you’re hiding some up your butt for me. | 除非你藏了什么东西要给我 |
[10:49] | Piper, | 帕波 |
[10:53] | this reporter from CityPost, Andrew Nance. | 有个《都市邮报》的记者 安德鲁・南斯 |
[10:57] | He, um… | 他… |
[11:00] | He asked me about financial irregularities here. | 问我这里是否有资金异常的问题 |
[11:03] | Uh… Vendors that don’t exist, buildings that were never built. | 比如凭空出现的销售商 从未建起的楼等 |
[11:07] | And I was like, “Fuck that. | 于是我就想 “去你妈的 |
[11:10] | “Why should he write it? I’ll write it.” | 为什么要他写 我来写” |
[11:13] | Write what? | 写什么 |
[11:15] | An article. With you investigating from the inside. | 一篇文章 靠你从内部挖掘信息 |
[11:20] | Freedom of the press shouldn’t only be a privilege of the free, right? | 新闻自由权并非只有自由人才有 是吧 |
[11:23] | – What do you say? – Oh, my God. | -你觉得怎么样 -天哪 |
[11:25] | Oh, my God, Larry. Jesus Christ! | 我的天 莱瑞 我的上帝 |
[11:30] | – What… – You’re doing it again! | -怎么了 -你又来了 |
[11:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么啊 |
[11:34] | We’ll fucking expose this place, Piper. | 我们要曝光这个地方 帕波 |
[11:36] | You’re the moon, Larry. You have got to stop being the moon! | 你就是月亮 莱瑞 不要再做月亮了 |
[11:40] | What’s wrong with being the moon? | 月亮怎么了 |
[11:42] | It doesn’t have its own light. | 它不能自己发光 |
[11:44] | So, right. So, what? That makes you the sun? | 是啊 怎么了 那你就是太阳了 |
[11:47] | Are you the sun, Piper? Huh? | 你就是太阳了 是不是啊 帕波 |
[11:50] | You’re the center of the solar system | 你是全太阳系的中心 |
[11:52] | and I’m just a dead hunk of crap rock! | 而我就是块毫无生气的石头 |
[11:54] | How am I supposed to become my own planet, Piper, | 帕波 你的一切依旧到处都是 |
[11:57] | when your shit is still everywhere? | 我要怎么成为独立的星球 |
[12:02] | You get to move on. | 你倒是往前看了 |
[12:03] | You get to fuck Alex or whoever’s next, and I’m stuck. | 你还操了艾丽克斯或是谁 我却止步不前 |
[12:08] | I’m stuck with your sweaters and your shoes | 我深陷在你的衣服鞋子里 |
[12:13] | and your goddamn Sephora fucking outlet store worth of products! | 还有他妈什么丝芙兰代销店淘来的东西 |
[12:18] | You are everywhere. | 你无处不在 |
[12:22] | It’s like living inside a sarcophagus. | 就像活在石棺里 |
[12:26] | Well, take my stuff to Polly’s if it’s so in your way. | 要是我的东西太碍事了你可以送去波丽那儿 |
[12:32] | And you mean “mausoleum,” not “sarcophagus.” | 还有你其实是想说”陵墓”而不是”石棺” |
[12:34] | Don’t tell me what I mean! | 不要再对我指手画脚了 |
[12:42] | At least people can walk on the moon. | 至少人们还能在月亮上行走 |
[12:45] | Anyone gets near the sun, they burn right up. | 太阳呢 一靠近就只会燃成灰烬 |
[12:54] | Vee says she’s too old. Don’t believe it for a second! | 维说她年纪大了 我才不信呢 |
[12:59] | What that woman did to me… | 那女的曾经怎么对我啊 |
[13:01] | People don’t change. | 江山易改本性难移 |
[13:03] | Hurry it up, will you? | 你能不能快点啊 |
[13:05] | I’m trying, Ma. The sparks are burning my cheeks! | 我尽力了妈 火星溅得我脸都疼 |
[13:08] | Then turn your head! Where’s your brother? | 那就把头转过去 你哥呢 |
[13:11] | He got claustrophobic. He’s in the woods, guarding the entrance. | 他有幽闭恐惧症 呆在林子里守着入口呢 |
[13:16] | I’m just so sad, mamochka. | 妈妈 我好难过啊 |
[13:18] | I’m sorry she left you, Vasily, | 真遗憾她离你而去 瓦斯里 |
[13:19] | but I’m sure you did something to deserve it. | 但我相信你也是活该 |
[13:22] | I used to watch her sleep | 我以前会看她入睡 |
[13:25] | and pray for the strength to stop ruining everything, Ma. | 祈祷我能强大起来 不再毁掉一切 妈妈 |
[13:28] | And how did that work out for you? | 那有用吗 |
[13:31] | No work today. Come back tomorrow. | 今天不做工 明天再来 |
[13:34] | Jack said he would be out here. | 杰克说他会在这儿 |
[13:35] | I saw him get into a taxi. | 我看他上了辆出租车 |
[13:38] | A taxi? Out here? | 出租车 就在外面吗 |
[13:43] | Imagine that. | 真不可思议 |
[13:45] | Thank you, young lady. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[13:48] | Hurry it up, will you? | 你能不能快点啊 |
[14:01] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[14:02] | You and your disgusting whining! | 受够了你恶心的抱怨 |
[14:04] | If you want your woman back, go get her. | 想要你的女人回来 就去追 |
[14:07] | Now hand up the shit. Come on! | 赶紧把东西递给我 快点 |
[14:14] | When you get out of here… | 等你出去时 |
[14:17] | who do you imagine yourself going home to? | 想过家里会有谁等着你吗 |
[14:20] | Fiona Apple in the Criminal video. | 《犯罪》里的费欧娜・艾波 |
[14:23] | Stupid question. | 问得太傻了 |
[14:25] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[14:27] | I always thought it would be Larry, | 我一直以为是莱瑞 |
[14:29] | but I think it’s time to re-imagine. | 如今看来得重新考虑了 |
[14:32] | This stupid fucking holiday. | 这个愚蠢操蛋的节日 |
[14:37] | Listen, if you want, I can help you forget what day it is. | 你要是愿意 我能让你忘记这一天 |
[14:40] | You know, or your name, for that matter. | 甚至是你的名字 |
[14:42] | You know, no. | 你也知道我的答案 不要 |
[14:44] | I am not interested in being a prize, | 我不想在你的做爱比赛里 |
[14:46] | albeit a shockingly-undervalued one, in your little sex game. | 做一个价码低得不可思议的战利品 |
[14:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:52] | I lost my manipulative, gorgeous, psychopath ex | 我失去了我爱操纵人 漂亮又变态的前任 |
[14:58] | and my sweet, kind, unfocused fiance. | 又失去了我贴心又有点不着边的未婚夫 |
[15:07] | I don’t have a home anymore. | 我没有家了 |
[15:09] | Yeah, Chapman, you do. | 不 查普曼 你有 |
[15:12] | This shit pile. | 这傻逼电线 |
[15:14] | Home sweet home. | 真他妈甜蜜啊 |
[15:16] | Look, I gotta say, | 听着 我不得不承认 |
[15:18] | your unfocused fiance is on the right track with this article shit. | 你那不着边的未婚夫说的什么文章 还真有点道理 |
[15:20] | I mean, this is like my 20th time trying to fix a short in this panel alone. | 我都不知道多少次修这个仪表板的短路了 |
[15:24] | Nobody’s spending money here. | 根本没人花钱管 |
[15:28] | Hey. Gallego said you were looking for me? | 加列戈说你找我 |
[15:31] | Joe, these phone calls. They’re amazing! | 乔 这些通话 真是太有意思了 |
[15:35] | Listen. | 听这个 |
[15:37] | I said to keep an eye on him, not fuck him! | 我说看着他 不是操他 |
[15:40] | It was only in the ass. That don’t count. | 不过是菊花入而已 不算的呀 |
[15:42] | I’m telling Mom. | 我要告诉妈妈 |
[15:44] | Whoa. | 这么劲爆 |
[15:45] | I know! Anyway. It’s so interesting. All these lives. | 是吧 太有意思了 这么多不同的生活 |
[15:48] | It’s like reading Dickens! | 就跟读狄更斯似的 |
[15:50] | It’s good. Showing initiative. | 不错 这挺积极的 |
[15:53] | Maybe it’ll help get Fig off my ass. | 也许这样菲格就不会再盯着我了 |
[15:55] | You know she asked me to impose a shot quota? | 你知道她要求我执行记过配额吗 |
[15:58] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[16:00] | I love that you stand up to her. | 你能站出来对抗她真厉害 |
[16:05] | So, how are things going with… What’s his name? | 你跟那谁怎么样了 |
[16:10] | They’re not going. He wore a lot of vests. | 他们不去了 他穿太多背心了 |
[16:14] | Ah. | 这样 |
[16:16] | Well, that happens. | 也挺常见的 |
[16:19] | You know, I play in this band… | 哦对了 我在一个乐队里… |
[16:22] | You’re in a band? Wow! | 你玩乐队啊 |
[16:25] | Yeah? | 是啊 |
[16:28] | Yeah. It’s no big deal. | 就是小打小闹 |
[16:32] | We play in town tomorrow night. You wanna come? | 明晚我们有演出 你要不要来 |
[16:35] | Oh, I’m working the Valentine’s party. | 我要看着情人节派对 |
[16:40] | I’ll get you off. | 我能帮你调开 |
[16:43] | I’ll get you off the schedule. | 帮你调开值班时间 |
[16:47] | I can get your shift covered. It’s fine. | 可以帮你换班 小事情 |
[16:49] | Well, I do love music! That’d be awesome. | 我挺喜欢听音乐的 一定很棒 |
[16:52] | – Thanks. – Great. | -谢谢 -那好 |
[16:56] | – I’ll see you there then! – Okay. | -那到时候见 -好 |
[17:03] | I had this thing with my boss at Long John Silver’s. | 我在海滋客工作时和我老板有过一腿 |
[17:08] | And then I found out his wife was wicked hot. | 后来我发现他老婆超级辣 |
[17:12] | So that was nice. | 所以感觉还不错 |
[17:15] | “‘How do you know I’m mad? ‘ said Alice. | “你怎么知道我不开心” 爱丽丝说 |
[17:17] | “‘You must be, ‘ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.'” | “一看就知道” 猫说 “不然你也不会来这里” |
[17:21] | Mmm. Shit. You right. | 你真他妈对 |
[17:25] | Lewis Carroll must have gone to prison. | 路易斯・卡罗一定蹲过牢 |
[17:28] | RJ’s mom was named Alice. | RJ的妈妈就叫爱丽丝 |
[17:30] | Oh, yeah? She fall down a rabbit hole? | 是吗 她也掉进兔子洞了 |
[17:33] | – No. A crack hole. – Ah. | -不是 是毒窟 -这样 |
[17:35] | She found a little rock. Said “Smoke me,” on it. | 然后她发现一块石头 上面写着”吸了我” |
[17:38] | That’s not funny. That shit was serious. | 这不好笑 那东西很厉害 |
[17:43] | “Smoke me.” You a dumbass. | “吸了我” 真有你的 |
[17:45] | Jefferson. Say goodbye. You’re on custodial now. | 杰弗逊 赶紧说再见吧 你得去保管处了 |
[17:48] | Already? | 现在就要去了 |
[17:49] | – Wait. You leaving? – Yeah. | -什么 你要走了 -是啊 |
[17:53] | Remember, I told you Vee was getting something together? | 还记得我跟你说维在策划什么事吗 |
[17:55] | But why would you leave the library, man? You know you love it here. | 但是你为什么要离开图书馆呢 你喜欢这里 |
[17:58] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[18:01] | I owe her. | 我欠她 |
[18:04] | She could probably get you transferred, I bet. | 她或许也能把你换过去吧 |
[18:07] | Nah. | 不会的 |
[18:09] | No, I know when I got it good. | 我自己心里有数 |
[18:12] | Okay. Well, I’ll see you at dinner. | 好吧 那我们晚饭见了 |
[18:29] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[18:31] | Higher maybe. | 再高点 |
[18:32] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:33] | Leg cramp. | 腿抽筋了 |
[18:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:47] | That’s nice. | 太棒了 |
[18:49] | – Yeah? Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[18:53] | No. | 不行 |
[18:54] | It’s gone. | 没感觉了 |
[18:55] | I told you scissoring wasn’t a thing. | 就跟你说交叉式行不通 |
[19:12] | There’s a saying about love. | 说到爱情 有这么一句话 |
[19:15] | There’s a million sayings about love. | 关于爱情有好多句话呢 |
[19:19] | I’m thinking of the one that says, | 我想到了其中一句 |
[19:21] | “Love is not about staring at each other, | “爱不是互相凝视对方 |
[19:25] | but staring off in the same direction.” | 而是望向同一个方向” |
[19:29] | I don’t like that one. | 我不喜欢这句 |
[19:32] | I love staring at you too much. | 我更喜欢看着你 |
[19:43] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴了 |
[19:57] | Let me get that. | 我给你擦 |
[20:11] | Oh, yeah. | 很好 |
[20:13] | More. | 我还要 |
[20:19] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[21:28] | – Just this. – It’s on the list. | -不过是这个而已 -在违禁物清单上 |
[21:31] | – It’s fucking vapor! – Give me a break, Eliqua. | -只是水烟 -少来 艾丽卡 |
[21:32] | Caputo’s up my ass today. Put it in your car. Next. | 卡普托今天盯着我 放回车里去 下一个 |
[21:47] | Pat-downs are mandatory now. | 现在搜身是强制的了 |
[22:02] | I’m just kidding. | 跟你开玩笑的 |
[22:03] | I don’t wanna touch that peg-leg shit. | 才不想碰你的假肢呢 |
[22:06] | Happy Valentine’s Day. Next. | 情人节快乐 下一个 |
[22:20] | Look at this shit. | 看看这些破玩意儿 |
[22:23] | You’re lucky you’re pretty. You know that, right? | 幸好你长得漂亮 |
[22:28] | What does that one say? | 这个上面写了啥 |
[22:29] | “Ian.” In case he shows up today. Stupid. | “伊恩” 以防万一他来了 我真傻 |
[22:35] | Shit. | 妈逼 |
[22:41] | I’m so glad we’re family. | 真高兴我们是一家人 |
[23:01] | – Happy Valentine’s Day. – Thanks. | -情人节快乐 -谢谢 |
[23:07] | Are you cooking up something special for me today? | 今天有给我做什么爱心晚餐吗 |
[23:10] | The house smells great. | 屋子里闻着真香 |
[23:13] | That’s what you’re gonna expect me to do? | 这就是你想要我做的吗 |
[23:14] | Cook for you? Be your little housewife? | 给你做饭 当你的家庭主妇 |
[23:17] | It’s not happening. | 别想了 不可能 |
[23:18] | No. I thought we were playing the… | 没有 我以为我们是在扮演… |
[23:21] | I don’t care if you cook. | 我无所谓你煮不煮饭 |
[23:24] | Sorry. I’ve just been depressed today. | 抱歉 我今天心情不太好 |
[23:27] | I don’t want to play the normal game anymore | 不想再玩装正常的游戏了 |
[23:30] | ’cause I don’t know how we ever are gonna be normal. | 因为我们永远不可能像正常情侣那样 |
[23:39] | Well, just so you know. Counselors can be a great resource | 就是想告诉你 如果你想找人说说话 |
[23:41] | if you feel like you need to talk or cry or something. | 或哭一场 你可以找辅导员 |
[23:44] | – Who’d you get? – Healy. | -谁是你辅导员 -海利 |
[23:45] | Oh. | 这样 |
[23:46] | – What’s wrong? – Nothing. | -有什么不对吗 -没有 |
[23:48] | I just get the sense that none of the girls really like him. | 我只是觉得没有哪个姑娘真心喜欢他 |
[23:51] | But you’re tough, you’ll be fine. | 但你很坚强 都会过去的 |
[23:55] | Have you noticed we’ve been blowing a lot of fuses around here lately? | 你有没有觉得最近我们烧断了很多保险丝 |
[24:00] | You’re just noticing this place is falling apart? | 你才发现这儿都快散架了吗 |
[24:02] | Doesn’t the prison have a budget for infrastructure? | 监狱难道没有基础设施的预算吗 |
[24:05] | Sure. | 当然有 |
[24:07] | And what happened to the electrical budget from last quarter? | 那上个季度的电器预算哪去了 |
[24:11] | It went to “upgrading the A block grid and loading dock panel.” | 说是要加护A区栅栏和卸货平台 |
[24:15] | Really? We did that? | 真的吗 我们真加护了 |
[24:16] | That’s what the budget report says. | 预算报告是这么写的 |
[24:18] | – So we did it? – Okay. | -那我们做了吗 -这个嘛 |
[24:20] | – So it happened? – Why not? | -真加护了吗 -不然呢 |
[24:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[24:23] | Trust me. You don’t want to. | 相信我 你不想懂的 |
[24:26] | Congratulations. Hour’s up. You just earned another 11 cents. | 好了 时间到了 恭喜你刚挣了11分 |
[24:36] | All right, everybody. Dolphin pose. | 好 各位 海豚式 |
[24:48] | You know, I think I can help you with the dolphin pose. | 我觉得我能帮你完成这个海豚式 |
[24:50] | The trick is to make sure that your pelvic basin is just right… | 关键就在于保证你的骨盆放在… |
[24:52] | Get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[25:09] | No way! Thanks, Red. | 我去 谢谢红妈 |
[25:17] | Red! Bless you! | 红妈 上帝保佑你 |
[25:25] | Now, let’s return to dolphin pose. | 现在 再做一次海豚式 |
[25:31] | Kukicha tea. | 茎茶 |
[25:36] | Well, look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[25:41] | Sorry to interrupt, girls. Continue with your dolphins. | 无意打扰 姑娘们 继续你们的海豚吧 |
[25:49] | Fuck, just bagged a four-pointer. | 操 刚搞了个4分的 |
[25:58] | We’re almost tied. | 我们差不多平手 |
[26:04] | Listen up. | 听着 |
[26:06] | This angry nonsense has to stop. | 不要再毫无意义地赌气了 |
[26:10] | We’re going to need each other soon. | 很快我们就需要互相帮助 |
[26:13] | All of us. | 所有人 |
[26:30] | I’m not kidding, Nicky. | 我没开玩笑 尼古拉斯 |
[26:32] | We have to stick together. We’re stronger together. | 我们必须团结一致 这样才能更强大 |
[26:37] | So you try to buy their love back? | 所以你就想再收买她们 |
[26:41] | Thanks, Red. | 谢谢红妈 |
[26:52] | Why are you asking me that? | 干嘛要问我 |
[26:56] | You shouldn’t be talking to me. So… You shouldn’t be… | 你不该和我说话 你不该… |
[27:02] | – Fourteen foot powders. – Check. | -14罐护足粉 -有了 |
[27:05] | – Twenty Effergrips. – Check that. | -20管牙膏 -有了 |
[27:08] | Remember when we sold smokes? | 还记得我们卖烟那会儿么 |
[27:10] | God, I swear I’m gonna vote Libertarian. | 我发誓我再也不投给自由党了 |
[27:13] | I gotta run to my car. I’ll be right back. | 我得去趟车里 等会儿就回来 |
[27:22] | Mind if I step out for a moment? | 我能出去一会儿么 |
[27:24] | I don’t give a shit. | 我他妈才不管呢 |
[27:32] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[27:33] | “Yo, Vee, I’m just so mad since y’all got Taystee transferred to custodial. | “维 你把美味姐弄去保管处我很不爽” |
[27:39] | “Just left me in the library with my titties in my hand.” | “这样我只能一个人在图书馆玩儿奶了” |
[27:44] | Close? | 猜对了吗 |
[27:46] | No, you left out, | 你漏了一句 |
[27:46] | “If you get her in trouble, I’ll kill you.” | “要是你害她惹麻烦 我就杀了你” |
[27:51] | – Really? – Bet. | -真的 -你试试 |
[27:55] | – And how would you kill me? – I’ll figure it out. | -你要怎么杀我呢 -我会想到办法的 |
[27:59] | I know she thinks she owes you, but from what I heard, | 我知道她觉得自己欠了你 可我明白 |
[28:04] | you’re just a bully who uses lost kids for her own shit | 你不过是个利用迷途小孩 只顾自己的恶霸 |
[28:08] | and then dumps ’em soon as the heat comes down. | 等他们没用了就扔到一边 |
[28:10] | You’re a fucking vampire. | 你他妈就是个吸血鬼 |
[28:12] | There was this kid growing up. Name was Haro Jones. | 曾经有个小孩 叫哈罗・琼斯 |
[28:19] | He had these arms. I just wanted to… | 他那双手臂啊 我喜欢得… |
[28:23] | lick the length of his arms. | 只想从上舔到下… |
[28:26] | And then one day I walked into the park. | 有一天我在公园里 |
[28:31] | Found his hand up Jamela Larkin’s skirt. | 看见他手伸进杰米拉・拉金的裙子里 |
[28:35] | Broke my poor fool heart. | 真是伤透了我的心 |
[28:36] | Look, lady, I don’t give a fuck about your little stories and shit… | 听着女人 我他妈才不管你过去的故事… |
[28:39] | Taystee… | 美味姐… |
[28:41] | will… | 永远… |
[28:44] | never… | 不会… |
[28:45] | love… | 喜欢… |
[28:47] | you. | 你 |
[28:49] | She will never love you. | 她永远不会喜欢你 |
[28:53] | Not the way you want. | 不是你想要的那种 |
[29:02] | Yo, I don’t want her like that. | 我不需要她喜欢我 |
[29:05] | I’m just looking out for her. That’s all. | 我只想照顾她 仅此而已 |
[29:27] | Yo, Pops, some fucking Chinese soldiers was just smoking right outside my window. | 爸爸 他妈几个中国兵在我窗外抽烟来着 |
[29:36] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:38] | What? Where’s Mom? | 怎么了 妈妈呢 |
[29:40] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[29:42] | We’re being transferred back to the States. | 我们被调回美国了 |
[29:44] | I don’t know why, but we are. | 我也不知道为什么 但已经定了 |
[29:50] | What? | 什么 |
[29:51] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:54] | I let you both down, P. | 让你失望了 珀比 |
[29:59] | I don’t know what to say. | 我也不知该说什么好 |
[30:17] | All right. | 在这儿了 |
[30:28] | Jesus! The… | 天哪… |
[30:44] | You’re out of bounds, Chapman. | 你越界了 查普曼 |
[30:47] | Well, I won’t tell if you don’t. | 你不说出去 我就不说 |
[30:53] | Treating us like we’re prisoners. | 把我们当犯人一样对待 |
[30:57] | Hey, you know, I heard that there were plans to build a gym here. | 我听说这里曾经想建个体育馆 |
[31:03] | Do you know whatever happened to that? | 你知道后来怎么样了吗 |
[31:04] | What always happens. | 还不是老样子 |
[31:06] | I’ll take it from here. | 我来接手吧 |
[31:12] | Just looking for a faulty wire. | 就是找一根出问题的电线 |
[31:14] | Why are you asking Maxwell about a gym? | 为什么要问麦克斯韦体育馆的事 |
[31:17] | From what I hear, you’re full of questions lately. | 听说最近你的问题有点多啊 |
[31:20] | You know that I have always been interested | 你知道的 我一直很关心 |
[31:22] | in the health and safety of others. | 他人的安全与健康 |
[31:25] | I’m trying to help you with your nana. | 我还努力帮你去看你奶奶 |
[31:27] | So again, why are you asking all these questions? | 所以我再问一遍 为什么你问这些问题 |
[31:39] | “Freedom of the press shouldn’t only be a privilege of the free.” | “新闻自由权并非只有自由人才有” |
[31:44] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这他妈扯什么犊子 |
[31:47] | What does the press have anything to do with this? | 关新闻什么事 |
[31:52] | I’m starting a prison newsletter. | 我想开办一份监狱简报 |
[31:54] | – A newsletter? – A newsletter. | -一份简报 -对 |
[31:57] | A newsletter… written by the prisoners… | 一份…由犯人撰写的…简报 |
[32:00] | with articles and op-ed pieces. | 由文章和专栏组成 |
[32:06] | That is why I’ve been trying to get out of my bubble | 所以我试着走出自己的世界 |
[32:08] | and get to know this place. | 开始了解这个地方 |
[32:10] | We… This is our home. | 我们…这里是我们的家 |
[32:15] | We should all be communicating more. | 我们应该加强彼此之间的交流 |
[32:17] | Inmates, guards, administration. | 犯人啊 守卫啊 管理人员 |
[32:21] | This could really, | 这份简报可以帮助 |
[32:24] | really help us get to know each other and this place better. | 我们更了解彼此 了解这里 |
[32:32] | Pending your approval, of course, | 当然需要您的同意 |
[32:38] | Mr. Editor-in-Chief. | 主编大人 |
[32:42] | Don’t oversell it. | 别捧过头了 |
[32:50] | – A newsletter? – Mmm. | -一份简报 -对 |
[32:53] | Okay. I’m not saying yes. | 好吧 不是说我同意了 |
[32:58] | Show me some sample stories by tomorrow. | 明天给我几篇例文看看 |
[33:00] | Tomorrow? Sure. Okay. Yeah. | 明天 当然可以 |
[33:05] | The girls used to like me. | 以前姑娘们都很喜欢我 |
[33:10] | They will again. | 她们还会喜欢你的 |
[33:15] | Hey, hey, hey. How my girls doing? | 我的姑娘们都怎么样 |
[33:25] | Why you got your famous pouty face on? | 怎么又板起脸了 |
[33:28] | I don’t understand what you doing. | 我不明白你在干嘛 |
[33:30] | Yeah? And how many times have you not understood my methods | 是吗 有多少次你都不理解我在干嘛 |
[33:32] | only to have everything be made clear? | 最终不都搞懂了 |
[33:34] | Yeah, like when the cops were after RJ? | 是吗 那警察追RJ那次呢 |
[33:37] | God damn! You done gone for the nuclear option early. | 这么早就放大招了 |
[33:41] | Why don’t you ever wanna talk about RJ? | 为什么你不愿意谈RJ |
[33:42] | 库兹尼克夫妇诚邀您参加他们女儿 安吉拉・库兹尼克和克里斯托弗・麦克拉伦的婚礼 2月14日周五 下午4点 | |
[33:43] | Because it’s in the past, girl. | 因为都过去了 姑娘 |
[33:45] | I live in the now. So should you. | 而我活在现在 你也应该这样 |
[33:47] | All damn day I’ve been scrubbing toilets, defending you. | 一整天我都他妈在洗厕所 为你辩护 |
[33:52] | And I don’t even believe in you anymore! | 可我都不再相信你了 |
[33:54] | – Taystee. – No! | -美味 -不 |
[33:55] | You don’t have a plan. | 你没有任何计划 |
[33:57] | You just wanna prove that you can order me around. | 你只是想证明你还能使唤我 |
[34:00] | But no, not anymore. | 但是不行 不行了 |
[34:02] | – Open the box. – What? | -打开箱子 -什么 |
[34:03] | Open the box. | 打开箱子 |
[34:11] | Man, I told you. I’m done cleaning. | 妈的 我告诉你 我不想再保洁了 |
[34:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[34:19] | What? Tobacco? | 什么 烟草 |
[34:24] | But where’s the cleanser? | 清洁剂去哪儿了 |
[34:46] | Okay, it’s like getting into a bath, | 就好像是踏进浴缸 |
[34:49] | but the water is like warm chocolate pudding. | 水就像温暖的巧克力布丁 |
[34:52] | And The Smiths are playing There Is a Light That Never Goes Out. | 还有史密斯乐队演奏《今夜不眠》 |
[34:56] | Oh. There’s warm lighting all over | 到处都是暖暖的灯光 |
[34:59] | and there’re like five dudes massaging you. | 五个男人帮你按摩 |
[35:03] | And you have a pizza. | 而且你还有个披萨 |
[35:05] | She’s right. And you also have a pizza. | 她说的没错 你还有个披萨 |
[35:14] | Hey, I got some hooch from that Greek chick with the beard. | 我从那个有胡子的希腊妞那儿弄了点私酒 |
[35:22] | – That’s pretty good! – Yeah? | -真不错哎 -是吧 |
[35:24] | Fischer’s out today. Apparently having her woman time. | 费歇尔今天外出 有自己的活动 |
[35:29] | Oh. | 是嘛 |
[35:31] | Where’s Joe? | 乔呢 |
[35:32] | He’s out, too. | 他也不在 |
[35:35] | Let ’em have their stupid little party | 让这些姑娘开什么派对 |
[35:37] | and then don’t put enough muscle on. | 又不留足够人手管理 |
[35:39] | So typical. | 太典型了 |
[35:41] | Bronikowski, leave room for Jesus. | 布罗尼科斯基 控制着点 |
[35:43] | I will shut this thing down in a heartbeat. | 不然我分分钟就关了派对 |
[35:48] | You know what’s funny? | 你说好不好笑 |
[35:51] | I’m in a women’s prison, | 虽然我在女子监狱工作 |
[35:55] | but I don’t understand women at all. | 可我却一点都不了解女人 |
[35:58] | I’ll tell you something about women, Bennett. | 我告诉你 本尼特 |
[36:00] | With women, you make ’em think you’re meeting them halfway, | 女人啊 你要让她们觉得你投入了很多感情 |
[36:03] | when really what you’re doing is | 可实际上呢 |
[36:05] | you’re meeting them about 10% to 15% of the way. | 你只投入了10%到15% |
[36:10] | Women are really bad at math. Don’t forget that. | 女人数学都不好 记住这点 |
[36:15] | I won’t, sir. | 我会的 先生 |
[36:22] | – Did Jack call yet? – Who? | -杰克有打电话吗 -谁 |
[36:37] | Listen, Daya. | 听我说 达娅 |
[36:37] | I know we can’t be normal, but… | 虽然我们没法做平常情侣 但是… |
[36:41] | Shh. | 别说了 |
[36:42] | Take me somewhere. Now. | 带我出去 现在 |
[36:55] | Wow. They’re bigger! | 她们更大了 |
[37:01] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[37:40] | What is this? | 怎么了 |
[37:42] | Yo! | 嘿 |
[37:47] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[37:49] | – What? Why? – Close ’em. | -为什么 -闭上 |
[37:54] | Open your lips. | 张开嘴 |
[37:58] | Less. | 少张点 |
[37:59] | – T… – Do it. | -美味… -快点 |
[38:10] | What? What’s this? A cigarette? | 什么 香烟 |
[38:15] | We in business, P! Vee’s got a whole sales plan. | 要做生意了 珀比 维拟定好了销售计划 |
[38:19] | We getting paid! I told you. | 我们有报酬 我跟你说 |
[38:22] | Next-level Mr. Miyagi shit, son! | 要有钱了啊 |
[38:29] | Tell your father to fight! | 让你爸爸想办法啊 |
[38:31] | Won’t help. | 没用的 |
[38:33] | Your father wants us gone, | 是你爸想要我们走 |
[38:34] | we’re gone. | 我们就得走 |
[38:36] | Then I’m coming with you. | 那我和你一起走 |
[38:37] | Don’t think Jersey’s for you. | 你不会喜欢新泽西的 |
[38:41] | I love you, Poussey. | 我爱你 珀比 |
[38:44] | Look. | 听着 |
[38:45] | You’re fun to fuck, | 操你很爽 |
[38:48] | but that’s it. | 不过也就这样了 |
[38:49] | You’re the love of my life. | 你是我一生所爱 |
[38:52] | You have killer tits. I’ll remember those. | 你的奶子真心不错 我会记住的 |
[38:56] | Yesterday you loved me! | 昨天你还说你爱我 |
[38:59] | How can you just shut down like that? | 怎么今天就这样了 |
[39:01] | I’ve had a lot of practice. | 我是老手了 |
[39:20] | Well, that was unexpected. | 真是意想不到的惊喜 |
[39:23] | Sorry. I was in a mood before. | 抱歉我之前心情不好 |
[39:29] | You’re the sweetest man. | 你真贴心 |
[39:33] | Here. | 给你 |
[39:42] | Look at the dog! | 还有条狗 |
[39:45] | This is so great. | 真棒 |
[39:49] | So was this. | 你的也很棒啊 |
[39:50] | Mmm. This. | 这个 |
[39:57] | Sneaky, sneaky man. | 干嘛偷偷摸摸的 |
[40:03] | See? We can be a normal couple. | 你看 我们也能成为普通情侣 |
[40:06] | Except you misspelled “Valentine’s.” | 不过你把”情”字写错了 |
[40:11] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我不会 |
[40:14] | Mendez did. | 是门德斯写的 |
[40:30] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[40:34] | I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions | 我们准备创办一份简报 |
[40:36] | for a newsletter we’re starting. | 所以能问你们几个问题吗 |
[40:38] | A newsletter? Okay, good luck. | 办简报 祝你们好运 |
[40:42] | So, since it’s Valentine’s Day, | 你看 今天是情人节 |
[40:47] | what is love to you? | 你觉得爱是什么 |
[40:49] | How would you define love? | 你们怎么定义爱 |
[40:51] | That’s a retarded fucking question. | 这问题真他妈蠢 |
[40:55] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[40:59] | How about this? | 换个问题 |
[41:01] | When was the last time | 上一次你们见到 |
[41:03] | you saw any major plumbing work being done around here? | 大规模的水管修缮是什么时候 |
[41:07] | Hmm. | 我想想 |
[41:09] | – ’04-’05, maybe? – ’04-’05. | -大概04 05年吧 -04 05年 |
[41:13] | This fatso named Donna Cusio broke three toilets in one week. | 有个叫唐娜・库索的胖妞一周内弄坏了三个马桶 |
[41:19] | It was a mess, man. | 真他妈一团糟啊 |
[41:26] | I bet. Big, big woman. | 我想也是 太肥了肯定 |
[41:36] | This is Katya. Leave a message. | 我是卡佳 请留言 |
[41:41] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[41:44] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:47] | I just wanted to call and wish you a happy Valentine’s Day. | 我打来就是想祝你情人节快乐 |
[41:55] | Would you like… | 你愿意 |
[41:57] | to dance… | 和我 |
[41:58] | with me? | 跳支舞吗 |
[42:05] | I learned that for you. | 我是为你学的 |
[42:09] | I’m a good man, Katya. You’ll see that. | 我是一个好男人 卡佳 你会明白的 |
[42:15] | I’m gonna make you really proud to be married to this big galoot. | 我一定会让你自豪能嫁给我这个傻蛋 |
[42:21] | I swear to… | 我发誓 |
[42:37] | The fuck you mean there’s no Ferris? | 什么叫菲利斯不存在 |
[42:39] | No, okay. Hear me out. | 听我说 |
[42:41] | Ferris is just a projection | 菲利斯只是 |
[42:42] | of Cameron’s inability to stand up to his domineering father. | 卡梅隆假想出来的 表现他不敢反抗专横的爸爸 |
[42:46] | But here’s the mind-fuck. Cameron never actually leaves his room! | 但问题就在这里 卡梅隆根本没离开过房间 |
[42:51] | Remember, he’s sick. | 记得吗 他病了 |
[42:52] | He invents this idealized self, Ferris. | 于是他想象出一个理想化的自己 菲利斯 |
[42:55] | Plus his, like, 30-year-old girlfriend. | 还给他弄了个三十岁的女朋友 |
[42:57] | And then imagines this epic adventure | 然后想象出了之后一系列的冒险 |
[42:59] | with car chases, parades, ball games, blah, blah, blah. | 追车 游行 打球等等 |
[43:03] | So this day off | 所以逃学的一天 |
[43:04] | is actually just the day off from his rigid coherence to mind-body alignment… | 只是他身体与意识的脱离… |
[43:07] | Would you please shut the fuck up? | 你他妈就不能给我闭嘴吗 |
[43:12] | Sorry. It’s just a theory I read. | 抱歉 只是我看的一个理论而已 |
[43:18] | Next time, just sit on her face. It shuts her right up. | 下次直接坐她脸上 她就闭嘴了 |
[43:20] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[43:39] | Why are you ignoring me? | 为什么故意不理我 |
[43:43] | Why are you ignoring me? Spit it out! Come on! | 为什么不理我 说啊 |
[43:46] | Look, you’ve been lording over this group | 你之前一直独裁这个小团体 |
[43:48] | like some Hillary Clinton dictator. | 就跟希拉里一样 |
[43:50] | – What? – And we wanna be a democracy. | -什么 -可我们想要民主 |
[43:51] | Are you calling me Hillary Clinton? | 你说我是希拉里・克林顿 |
[43:54] | If the pantsuit fits. | 要是你也穿得下裤套装 |
[43:57] | Look, we’re done with you. Right? | 听着 我们不带你玩了 |
[44:00] | Y’all are done with me? | 你们不带我了 |
[44:03] | That’s really funny. That’s really funny, Leanne. | 真是搞笑啊 琳恩 |
[44:05] | ‘Cause if I’m Hillary Clinton, | 如果我是希拉里 |
[44:08] | then y’all must be some sister-wife, tweaker, Slurpee-drinking, | 那你们就是贱人 毒鬼 只知道喝思乐冰 |
[44:12] | fourth-grade reading level, Daddy-on-COPS, trailer trash nothing! | 没文化 没爹的拖车瘪三 |
[44:19] | And you know what? It’s okay | 你们知道吗 我无所谓 |
[44:20] | ’cause you ain’t never even challenged me anyway. | 因为你们从来对我都不算什么 |
[44:22] | Actually, you know what? None of you did. Not one. | 其实 你们谁都不行 |
[44:25] | You keep playing tennis with someone worse than you | 你老是和比你差的人打网球 |
[44:27] | and you ain’t never gonna get better. So thank you. | 你就永远打不好 所以谢谢 |
[44:30] | – You play tennis? – It’s a metaphor, you potato with eyes! | -你还打网球 -这是比喻 你个傻逼 |
[44:35] | You know what? Pardon my French, but you can eat my shit. | 不好意思要说脏话了 你们吃屎去吧 |
[44:39] | Whore. | 婊子 |
[44:40] | Whore. Whore. | 婊子 婊子 |
[44:45] | Man, that was awkward. | 刚才可真尴尬 |
[44:50] | – Angie? – Yeah? | -安琪 -嗯 |
[44:52] | Go get me some punch. | 给我拿点饮料 |
[45:17] | Great party. | 派对不错 |
[45:19] | Listen, we are so happy | 听着 我们很高兴 |
[45:22] | that you and Daya are having such fun, special, secret times together. | 你和达娅有如此美好秘密的特殊时光 |
[45:27] | And we really admire you providing for her so well. | 我们也很欣赏你对她这么好 |
[45:30] | You know, despite the circumstances. | 尽管是这种情况 |
[45:32] | And we just wanted to let you know | 我们只想让你知道 |
[45:34] | that we support you 500% with our continued silence. | 我们将以沉默来表达对你的完全支持 |
[45:38] | Considering as such, in your next round of leg-based contraband, | 鉴于如此 下次你再夹带私货进来时 |
[45:41] | we had a couple requests | 我们有几个要求 |
[45:43] | that could make our aforementioned silence a little bit more comfortable. | 这样我们能更愉快地保持沉默 |
[45:46] | I mean, I, personally, request an iPod Shuffle. | 我呢 想要一个iPod随身听 |
[45:49] | You know, loaded with alt and post-punk, Depeche Mode, | 装点后朋克啊 赶时髦乐队啊 |
[45:52] | Erasure… | 灭迹乐队之类的歌 |
[45:53] | And I need Yoo-hoo and ACT Fluoride Rinse for my teeth. | 我想要悠忽饮料 还有无酒精含氟漱口水 |
[45:57] | A cell phone. With a camera. Thank you. | 我想要个手机 带摄像头 谢谢 |
[46:01] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐 |
[46:03] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好吧 |
[46:08] | You know, that’s a fucking low blow, | 你这招太他妈损了 |
[46:10] | even for a filthy sewer rat like you, Nichols. Really. | 就算是你这贱货 尼古拉斯 真的 |
[46:13] | You told people I have crabs. | 你告诉别人我有阴虱 |
[46:15] | You just found out about that? | 你才发现啊 |
[46:18] | It is cheating! | 你这是作弊 |
[46:19] | Come on. A-Rod doesn’t cry when he gets plunked in Beantown. | 没事 罗瑞格兹在波士顿被砸时也没哭啊 |
[46:22] | He sucks it up and tries to steal second. | 他还不是撑住了 去盗二垒 |
[46:24] | I’ve been trying to both suck and steal second, | 我也想舔舔 上二垒啊 |
[46:26] | but I can’t because everybody thinks I have cooties! | 要是大家都觉得我有阴虱我还怎么上啊 |
[46:30] | Speaking of a set, how many you got? | 说到上垒 你多少分了 |
[46:33] | 36 Thirty-six. | |
[46:34] | After I gave Pirkle the double shocker in the showers just now. | 刚洗澡时刚给波克插了双指 |
[46:37] | Really? You Pirkled? | 真的 你上了波克 |
[46:39] | Oh, I Pirkled and then I Pirkled again. | 是啊 一遍又一遍 |
[46:41] | – And? – It was gnarly. | -感觉怎么样 -很粗糙 |
[46:44] | It’s macroclit. | 阴蒂好大 |
[46:46] | – It was like blowing a toddler. – Oh, my God! | -就像给小孩口活似的 -我的天 |
[46:48] | – It was so uncomfortable. – That’s fucking hilarious. | -很不舒服 -太他妈有劲了 |
[46:51] | Oh, God! So 36. We’re tied. | 36 那我们俩打平了 |
[46:56] | – Yep. – Yeah. | -是的 -没错 |
[46:59] | – Hey, do you wanna just stop? – Have you considered maybe we just stop? | -要不就到此为止吧 -要不别再玩儿了 |
[47:01] | – Because I could do that. – I don’t have to but if you want to. | -我是无所谓啦 -你要想继续我也可以啊 |
[47:04] | – ‘Cause we both fucked… – Lots. | -因为我们都操了… -不少了 |
[47:08] | Remind me why we did this to ourselves in the first place. | 还记得我们当初为什么要比这个么 |
[47:11] | Because I am insanely competitive. | 因为我无比好胜 |
[47:13] | And I need to feed my addictive tendencies at all times. | 而我因为上瘾所以得时刻满足需要 |
[47:18] | Cookie-eating contest? | 吃饼干大赛 |
[47:20] | Son, have you ever actually seen me? | 你认识我吗 |
[47:24] | – You are going down. – Get out… | -你肯定会输 -滚开 |
[47:40] | Thanks, guys. That was for Cora. | 谢谢大家 这是送给科拉的 |
[47:42] | We’re gonna miss your laugh, Corndog. And we’re gonna take five. | 我们会想念你的笑声 玉米狗 现在休息一会儿 |
[47:49] | Hey! You made it! We’re just going on break. | 你来了 我们正好要休息一会儿 |
[47:54] | Wow. You look so different. | 你看上去和平时不太一样 |
[47:57] | Well, you know. I like to keep things profesh at work. | 工作时我还是想比较正经点 |
[48:01] | I saved you a stool with a view. | 我给你在吧台留了个高位 |
[48:03] | Actually, we’re gonna need a table. | 其实我需要一张桌子 |
[48:06] | – I didn’t know you were coming. – You heard me say it sounded fun. | -我不知道你要来 -我说了这应该挺好玩的 |
[48:09] | I hope you don’t mind I told some of the guys about your show. | 希望你不介意我跟别人提了你的演出 |
[48:11] | I almost didn’t make it. | 我差点赶不过来 |
[48:12] | Get this, the sellers are now refusing to drop | 现在卖方不肯划掉 |
[48:14] | the replacement contingency! | 突发置换这一项 |
[48:16] | Would you shut up about real estate? | 你他妈能别提房子的事儿了吗 |
[48:18] | I asked you to move in with me and you said no. | 我当初要你搬进来你不肯 |
[48:20] | So you have no talking rights here. | 所以你现在没资格说话 |
[48:24] | This is nice. Like a double date! | 不错 像双重约会 |
[48:26] | – We’re not together. – We’re not together. | -我们不是一对 -我们不是一对 |
[48:29] | Actually we’re gonna need another chair. | 我们还需要一把椅子 |
[48:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[48:37] | You look like the Gay Edge. | 你看着像基佬 |
[48:44] | Hey! | 你好啊 |
[48:59] | It’s like you become more you. Which normally is like… | 就好像是 你更是你自己了 平时都是… |
[49:06] | But now it’s okay… because the person, like, | 可是现在好了 那个人 |
[49:15] | whoever, they chose to take all that on. | 不管是谁 他包容你的一切 |
[49:21] | All that weird stuff. | 所有奇奇怪怪的方面 |
[49:22] | Whatever’s wrong or bad or hiding in you. | 无论是不好的还是隐藏的特质 |
[49:28] | Suddenly it’s all right. | 突然都没关系了 |
[49:32] | You don’t feel like such a freak anymore. | 你不再觉得自己是个怪胎了 |
[49:37] | Larry! | 莱瑞 |
[49:40] | Would the moon do this? | 月亮敢这样吗 |
[49:49] | I won! | 我赢了 |
[49:52] | Larry! Good to see you, mate. | 莱瑞 很高兴见到你 |
[49:56] | Sorry about the stink. I killed a caribou! | 身上有些味道抱歉 刚宰了头鹿 |
[49:58] | Less gamey marinated in pineapple juice. | 腌在菠萝汁里野味就能淡点 |
[50:00] | Also, makes your spunk taste good. | 还让精液更美味 |
[50:02] | So you’re in luck, babe! What’s that? | 所以宝贝你有福了 这是什么 |
[50:06] | Oh. It’s, uh… | 这是… |
[50:07] | It’s Piper’s stuff. | 是帕波的东西 |
[50:10] | Aw. Brother. Come on, we were just heading out for some ramen. | 哥们 一起吧 我们正要出去吃点拉面 |
[50:13] | You know, we have a babysitter! I’ll leave these with the doorman. | 现在有保姆能偷点闲 东西让门童看着 |
[50:15] | No, Pete. Really, I should… I… | 不用了 皮特 我得… |
[50:17] | It’s Valentine’s Day, asshole! Come join us. | 这可是情人节啊 混蛋 一起来 |
[50:43] | I found this in your trash. | 我在你垃圾桶里找到这个 |
[50:47] | And this is… | 这是… |
[50:53] | the guy you always talking about? | 你一直提起的那个人 |
[50:58] | Yeah, I know something about loving people | 我知道爱一个 |
[51:01] | who aren’t smart enough to wanna be loved back. | 不知回报的人的滋味 |
[51:05] | But I learned a secret that I can tell you. | 但我知道个秘密 我告诉你 |
[51:07] | They don’t deserve it. | 他们都不值得爱 |
[51:14] | He’s ruined this day for me forever. | 他永久地毁了我的这个节日 |
[51:17] | Nobody knows that we’re not together. | 大家都不知道我们不在一起了 |
[51:19] | Yeah, but you do. | 可是你知道啊 |
[51:28] | – I do. I do know. – Yeah. | -是 我知道 -对了 |
[51:38] | You know what is crazy? | 你知道最疯狂的是什么吗 |
[51:41] | I still wanna believe in all of this stuff. | 就是经历了这一切一切 |
[51:45] | Even after everything that’s happened. | 我还愿意相信这些东西 |
[51:49] | – Isn’t that sad? – Oh, no. | -是不是很可悲 -不不 |
[51:53] | I think that’s brave. | 我觉得这是勇敢 |
[51:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:13] | Seriously. Do you think I should get fake tits? | 说真的 你觉得我该隆胸吗 |
[52:20] | Yeah. Probably. | 是的 |
[52:30] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[52:35] | You know what gets me? | 你知道我最难过什么吗 |
[52:38] | We’re wasting the best years of our lives in here. | 我们在这里浪费了最美好的年华 |
[52:43] | Like, our tits are never gonna look better. | 我们的胸不会比现在更美 |
[52:46] | Our asses are never gonna look better. | 我们的翘臀也不会比现在更美 |
[52:50] | You know, no one’s touching my ass. No one’s kissing my lips. | 没人上我 没人吻我 |
[52:55] | Shit. I’ll kiss your dumb lips. | 傻瓜 我来吻你 |
[53:07] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[53:29] | – No! – No! No. | -不行 -不行不行 |
[53:31] | No. | 不行 |
[53:34] | Come here. | 过来 |
[53:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[54:00] | Yo, P. Come and show these fools how to cabbage patch for real. | 珀比 过来给她们看看什么才是真正的鬼步舞 |
[54:03] | Nah. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[54:05] | Man, don’t act like everything fine. Like this… | 别装得什么事都没有一样 |
[54:06] | Yo. I don’t interrupt you | 行了 你吃千层面 |
[54:08] | when you going to town on a bunch of spaghetti. Damn! | 吃得正爽的时候我也没打搅过你啊 |
[54:11] | Yo, why don’t you head on back to old Erykah Badu over there? | 回你那维妈身边去好了 |
[54:16] | I’m gonna forget you said that. | 我就当没听见这句 |
[54:18] | I don’t give a fuck what you forget or remember! | 我又不在乎你听没听见 |
[54:22] | Oh, shit. Great! Thanks a lot, man. | 妈逼这下好了 多谢啊 |
[54:30] | You should leave. | 你走开 |
[54:32] | Poussey! | 珀比 |
[54:33] | This is between me and your father. | 这是我和你爸之间的事 |
[54:36] | Hey! | 喂 |
[54:39] | – Hey! – Well? | -喂 -干嘛 |
[54:41] | – We’re not leaving. – Talk to the Americans. | -我们不走 -跟美国人说去 |
[54:43] | Fuck you. Fuck you, man. This is your doing. You! | 操你妈逼 你这个混蛋 都是你 |
[54:49] | Been drinking, little girl? | 喝酒了吧 孩子 |
[54:50] | Poussey, please. | 珀比 别这样 |
[54:51] | You don’t get to decide what happens to my life! | 你无权决定我的生活 |
[54:55] | Not you! | 你没这个权利 |
[54:56] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[55:01] | And that is why you’re going home. | 所以你必须回家 |
[55:07] | I’m done. I’m not going anywhere. | 我受够了 我哪儿都不去 |
[55:16] | Pardon us, Oberstleutnant. | 抱歉 中校 |
[55:20] | Enjoy your ice cream. | 请继续享用冰激凌 |
[55:21] | You know, there are programs | 你知道吗 现在有些治疗项目 |
[55:23] | that can change your daughter’s confused predilections. | 可以纠正你女儿有问题的取向 |
[55:29] | Thanks, but she’s fine. | 谢谢 但她没事 |
[55:49] | My lady. | 我的女士 |
[55:57] | Fun party. | 派对真有意思啊 |
[55:59] | A party with no men, booze, real food or drugs. | 没男人 没酒 没点像样的吃的 也没有粉 |
[56:02] | Good thing we’re too old for any trouble. | 还好我们年纪大了 无所谓了 |
[56:06] | Right. How’s the gardening going? | 没错 花园捣腾得怎么样了 |
[56:14] | Once the thaw comes, we’ll really get going. | 天气转暖 就能真正用了 |
[56:18] | Well, I’d ask you to join, | 我本想喊你加入 |
[56:21] | but you clearly have your own hobbies. | 不过看着你有自己的事儿 |
[56:25] | We gotta have people. | 我们得有人 |
[56:27] | You know this will not end well. | 你知道这样不会有善终 |
[56:37] | You’re retarded. | 你真笨 |
[58:05] | What about you, Chapman? | 你呢 查普曼 |
[58:09] | It’s like coming home after a long trip. | 就好像一次漫长的旅途后 终于回家 |
[58:17] | That’s what love is like. | 这就是爱 |
[58:22] | It’s like coming home. | 就像回家 |
[58:28] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你问我 |