时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:15] | Chapman to processing. Chapman to processing. | 查普曼办理手续 查普曼办理手续 |
[01:25] | I know I said toasted, Scott. | 我知道我说了要烤的 斯科特 |
[01:27] | If you cover it with a paper towel, | 但如果你在上面盖张纸巾的话 |
[01:29] | it’ll still be warm when I finish the cavity search. | 等我检查完蛀牙 它就还是热的 |
[01:40] | Take the n train. Thank you. | 坐N号线 谢谢 |
[01:45] | Off you go. | 走吧 |
[01:48] | Cough. | 咳一下 |
[01:51] | You can do better than that. Shake out that pink. | 你可以用力点 撑开你的粉菊花 |
[02:01] | What could I possibly be trying to take out of prison? | 我难道会想把监狱里的东西带出去吗 |
[02:04] | It’s procedure. Don’t look for logic. Stand up. | 这是规矩 别问道理 站起来 |
[02:15] | Change into these. | 换上这些衣服 |
[02:19] | Hurry up. Some of us have bagels to eat. | 赶紧的 有些人还想吃百吉饼呢 |
[02:23] | Do you understand you will be subjected to | 你是否了解等你回来后 |
[02:25] | a urinalysis upon your return and said test | 需要接受尿检并且上述检查的费用 |
[02:27] | is your own financial responsibility? | 需由你自己承担 |
[02:30] | Yes. | 我明白 |
[02:31] | You may not purchase, sell, possess, use, | 你不可以购买 销售 拥有 使用 |
[02:32] | consume, or administer any narcotic drugs, marijuana, alcohol, | 消费或给予任何毒品 大麻 酒精 |
[02:36] | or intoxicants of any form | 或任何形式的麻醉品 |
[02:37] | or frequent places where such articles are | 也不得前往非法出售 分发 |
[02:40] | unlawfully sold, dispensed, used, or given away. | 使用或赠送以上物品的地点 |
[02:43] | -That was really impressive. – Thanks. | -你说的真溜 -多谢夸奖 |
[02:44] | I sing it to the tune of poker face in my head to remember. | 我在脑子里搭着《扑克脸》的调说的 便于记忆 |
[02:48] | Lady gaga? You wanna hear? | 嘎嘎小姐唱的 你想听吗 |
[02:50] | No, that… That’s okay. | 不用了 没关系 |
[02:54] | Go ahead, little bird. Fly free. | 走吧 小鸟 自由的飞翔吧 |
[02:56] | Pipette! | 帕波 |
[02:58] | Is that your ride? | 那是接你的车吗 |
[02:59] | Pegged you more for a yuppie than a hippie. | 我以为你是雅皮士而不是嬉皮士 |
[03:01] | See you in 48 hours, inmate. | 犯人 48小时后见 |
[03:05] | Come inside the green machine! | 快到绿色机器里来 |
[03:13] | – What? – Why does it smell like tempura? | -怎么了 -为什么闻起来像天妇罗 |
[03:16] | Oh, yeah, vegetable oil. Get hip to it. | 没错 植物油 慢慢熟悉吧 |
[03:19] | Neri barters with this teppanyaki place up the road from us. | 是内莉跟我们家前面那家铁板烧店换来的 |
[03:23] | Yuki loves neri’s fairy coats. | 友希很喜欢内莉仙女外套 |
[03:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:32] | Just can’t believe she’s dead. | 难以相信她死了 |
[03:34] | I know. I know. | 了解 了解 |
[03:38] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果能让你感觉好点的话 |
[03:39] | you didn’t miss much. | 你并没有错过太多 |
[03:40] | She just slept for a few days, | 她就是睡了几天 |
[03:42] | and then the sleep stopped being temporary. | 然后就永远地睡了过去 |
[03:46] | I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. | 我都没机会跟她道别 |
[03:49] | I told her for you. | 我替你说了 |
[03:52] | She knew, Piper. | 她知道的 帕波 |
[03:55] | Ready? Seat belts, please. | 准备走了吗 请系好安全带 |
[04:03] | Next. | 下一个 |
[04:06] | Three Mrs. Dash’s table blend, | 三瓶达什太太牌的调味粉 |
[04:09] | four lemon juices, five adobo powders, | 四瓶柠檬汁 五瓶阿斗波粉 |
[04:13] | and two onion powders. | 外加两瓶洋葱粉 |
[04:15] | Whoo-wee, chickadee. | 哇 山雀大妈 |
[04:17] | What do you need with all these spices these days? | 你现在还要用这些调料做什么 |
[04:21] | Oh, that’s none of your business. | 这可不管你的事 |
[04:23] | You must have a pretty hefty fund, huh? | 你肯定有很多私房钱 是吧 |
[04:25] | Those no-good sons finally doing the right thing? | 你那些没用的儿子终于洗心革面了吗 |
[04:30] | Dmitri hit it big with a scratcher ticket? | 达米特里是不是中彩票大奖了 |
[04:32] | Don’t you dare talk about my family. | 不要谈论我的家人 |
[04:35] | Maybe your little market turned around | 虽然现在经济形势不太好 |
[04:37] | in spite of the economy and everything. | 不过可能你的小店生意好转了吧 |
[04:40] | Let’s keep the line moving, inmates. | 犯人 请保持队伍前进 |
[04:42] | – The spices, please. – All righty. | -调料给我 -好 |
[04:45] | It just warms my heart to see you finding your way in here, | 很高兴看到你找到了自己的生活方式 |
[04:49] | settling in with the aarp crowd. | 和一群老年人共同生活 |
[04:52] | Gardening looks like a comfortable little life. | 园艺似乎是个挺舒服的活 |
[04:57] | Next. | 下一个 |
[04:58] | Nicky. Nicky! | 妮琪 妮琪 |
[05:01] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[05:03] | Well, that’s gonna cost you. | 那得看你能出多少 |
[05:04] | What’s your price? | 你要什么 |
[05:05] | Oatmeal pies. | 燕麦馅饼 |
[05:07] | The little debbie ones that | 那小东西虽然 |
[05:08] | leave that oily residue all over your hands, | 会让你沾上满手油渍 |
[05:11] | but are still somehow delicious. | 但还是非常美味 |
[05:13] | Done. | 成交 |
[05:15] | I need you to bring all the girls to the greenhouse tomorrow… | 我要你明天带所有姑娘们去温室房 |
[05:18] | At dinnertime. | 在晚餐的时候 |
[05:20] | That’ll run you two boxes. | 那你得给我两盒 |
[05:22] | And if you want my opinion, you’re going about this all wrong. | 如果你想听我的意见 你这方法完全不对 |
[05:26] | This is going to be really special. | 这一次会非常特别的 |
[05:28] | You know, another layer of icing on a shit cake | 你即使在难吃的蛋糕上面加一层糖衣 |
[05:31] | doesn’t make it taste good. | 也不会让它变得好吃 |
[05:33] | I don’t understand what you… | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[05:34] | Well, you know what you haven’t said, Red? | 你知道你还有什么话没说吗 红妈 |
[05:53] | 498! Interfering with a staff member in performance of duties. | 498号 干扰警务人员执行公务 |
[05:56] | Didn’t your boyfriend teach you | 难道你的男朋友没教你 |
[05:57] | how to treat a staff member, Floppy Tits? | 要怎么对待警官的吗 下垂妹 |
[05:59] | That’s a shot! | 一次警告 |
[06:00] | Hey! What’s on your shirt there, Pigpen? | 母猪 你衬衫上是什么东西 |
[06:02] | Shit? Tears? Potato chips? | 是屎 眼泪还是薯片 |
[06:05] | 330! Being unsanitary. | 330号 不卫生 |
[06:07] | Shot! I don’t like your face. | 记过 我不喜欢你的表情 |
[06:09] | 312. Insolence. Shot! | 312号 傲慢 记过 |
[06:16] | Mendez is back, bitches. | 贱人们 我门德斯回来了 |
[06:26] | What the hell is he doing here? | 他来这里干什么 |
[06:27] | Why, yes, John, it’s a beautiful morning. | 约翰 这真是个美好的早晨 |
[06:29] | Peaceful, even. | 甚至很平静 |
[06:31] | He endangers the inmates, and you know it, sir. | 先生您知道的 他危及到犯人们的安全 |
[06:33] | I mean, it can’t even be legal to have him here, can it? | 他出现在这里甚至是不合法的 是吧 |
[06:38] | – Would you like to have a seat? – No. | -你要不要先坐下来 -不用 |
[06:42] | His suspension is up, so we’re gonna have to deal with it. | 他的停职结束了 所以我们必须得面对 |
[06:45] | And between you and me, | 还有 只跟你说 |
[06:46] | some of the administration feel there’s a job to do. | 管理层有人觉得我们需要人手 |
[06:50] | No one else is up to the task. | 没有别人能胜任这个位置 |
[06:52] | I’m up to the task. | 我能够 |
[06:54] | Good. Prove it. | 很好 证明一下 |
[06:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[07:02] | Why don’t we start with why you’re here. In your opinion. | 何不说说来这的原因 用你自己的话说 |
[07:05] | Well, it was… suggested to me… | 有不只一个人 |
[07:10] | by more than one person. | 建议我要来看看 |
[07:12] | So… Uh, Dr. Maser… | 那么马泽尔博士 |
[07:15] | Oh, just “Chris,” Please. I’m not a doctor. | 叫我克莉丝就好 我不是博士 |
[07:21] | Maybe this was a bad idea. | 或许这不是个好主意 |
[07:24] | Well, it’s okay to be uncomfortable, Sam. | 山姆 感觉不爽没有关系 |
[07:26] | It’s a feeling I would encourage you to embrace. | 我会鼓励你接受这种感觉 |
[07:29] | Embrace it? I live it. | 接受它吗 我都活在这感觉中 |
[07:33] | My whole life is uncomfortable. | 我对整个生活都感到不爽 |
[07:36] | All these women, criminals, bureaucratic idiots. | 所有这些女人 罪犯 白痴般的官僚们 |
[07:39] | I don’t even feel at home in my own home anymore. | 我在自己家甚至都没有家的感觉 |
[07:42] | And now I’m sitting in an office | 现在我在一间墙上挂着 |
[07:43] | with some weird painting of frogs, | 古怪青蛙油画的办公室里坐着 |
[07:46] | which I’m guessing is supposed to be soothing. | 而这些画我猜本应该是舒缓心情的 |
[07:48] | Sam, I’m hearing a lot of stress. | 山姆 我觉得你的压力很大 |
[07:52] | Yeah, well, that doesn’t even begin to cover it, okay? | 没错 大到甚至都无法形容 |
[07:55] | Do you like your job? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[07:59] | I used to. I really did. | 以前喜欢过 真的 |
[08:04] | I felt useful. | 我觉得自己很能干 |
[08:06] | And what changed? | 是什么改变了 |
[08:07] | Hell if I know. | 我知道就见鬼了 |
[08:09] | I got older. | 我变老了 |
[08:12] | Maybe I care less. | 或许我在乎的更少了 |
[08:17] | Maybe I’ve seen enough to know that I won’t make a difference. | 或许看得多了 知道我没办法改变现状 |
[08:20] | That it’s all a waste. | 知道这是在浪费时间 |
[08:21] | You know… | 你知道 |
[08:24] | sometimes we get stuck seeing things from one perspective, | 有时候我们总从一个角度看问题 会困住 |
[08:29] | but if we can just shift our perspective even a little bit, | 但如果我们能稍微改变看问题的角度 |
[08:34] | makes all the difference. | 一切就会大不相同 |
[08:36] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[08:39] | That’s your fancy, $75-an-hour advice? | 这就是你高达75美元一小时的建议吗 |
[08:42] | Are you uncomfortable with the amount I charge? | 你对我的收费感到不爽吗 |
[08:45] | I thought we just established | 我以为我们刚刚已经说明 |
[08:46] | that I’m uncomfortable with everything! | 我对一切都感到不爽 |
[08:51] | Are you always this quick to anger? | 你一直是这样易怒吗 |
[08:53] | Are you always a condescending cunt? | 你一直是这样高人一等的贱人吗 |
[09:00] | Oh, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. | 抱歉 我真的抱歉 |
[09:07] | Well, I think we have our work cut out for us. | 我想我们的工作不好做啊 |
[09:09] | My shoes feel tight. | 我的鞋子有点紧 |
[09:13] | But I’m saying this guy, Heinrich Dreser, | 我要说的是这个人叫海因里希・德莱塞 |
[09:15] | deserves to be right up there on the bad-guy shelf. | 他应该被直接归到坏人那一类 |
[09:18] | So, our buddy Heinrich | 我们的伙计海因里希 |
[09:19] | oversaw the development of heroin at Bayer. | 在拜耳负责管理海洛因的药物开发 |
[09:22] | Yep. So, the corporate suits at Bayer sold this shit over the counter | 拜耳公司在1900年代初期将这种药物 |
[09:26] | as a non-addictive morphine substitute in the early 1900s, | 作为非成瘾性的吗啡替代品放到柜台出售 |
[09:30] | and you know why they called it heroin? | 你知道为什么他们称它为海洛因吗 |
[09:31] | ‘Cause when they started testing it, | 因为当他们开始测试这药物的时候 |
[09:33] | people said it made them feel heroic. Right? | 人们说这药会让他们感觉很英勇 |
[09:36] | I’d like to stand up here and be all inspiring and recovered | 我想站在这里作为恢复好的人 鼓励大家 |
[09:42] | and tell you I’m over it, | 告诉你们我戒掉了 |
[09:45] | but I miss it every fucking day, you know? | 不过我每天还是非常想念 |
[09:48] | Uh, heroin is the love of my life, | 海洛因是我一生的爱 |
[09:52] | she’s my best girlfriend… | 她是我的最佳女友 |
[09:55] | she’s my soul mate, | 她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[09:57] | ’cause, you know, she makes me feel better than anything. | 因为没有东西比她能让我感觉更好受 |
[10:02] | So, in closing, uh… | 最后我要说一句 |
[10:06] | fuck the Germans. | 操他妈的德国人 |
[10:10] | Okay, that’s it for today, kids. | 好了 今天就讲这些 孩子们 |
[10:13] | Strength to accept what you cannot change, | 努力接受你所不能改变的现实 |
[10:18] | magical fairy dust, unicorns, etcetera. | 神奇仙尘 独角兽之类的 |
[10:25] | Hey. Rosa, right? | 你是罗莎对吧 |
[10:27] | How kind of you to remember. | 多谢你还记得我的名字 |
[10:29] | Did you read this? It’s about kids with cancer. | 你读过这本书吗 关于患癌儿童的 |
[10:32] | I don’t know why the sick fuck wanted to write about this. | 我不知道为什么这个傻逼作者想写这样的书 |
[10:34] | Anyway, I… I thought it might be right up your alley. | 总之我想你会对这本书感兴趣 |
[10:38] | I got enough depressing shit in my life. | 我的人生已经足够压抑了 |
[10:41] | I don’t need it in my books, too. | 我不想读的书也那么压抑 |
[10:42] | So, what’s your escape, then, huh? | 那么你的逃避方式是什么 |
[10:44] | Is it pain pills, booze? | 是吃止疼片 还是喝酒 |
[10:46] | Everybody needs a little bit of help with reality now and then. | 每个人时不时都需要帮助应对现实 |
[10:49] | The thing about reality… | 关于现实那件事 |
[10:52] | is it’s still there waiting for you the next morning. | 就是它明天早上依然会等着你 |
[10:58] | Nice talk. They must’ve loved you on the debate team. | 不错的演讲 辩论队肯定会喜欢你 |
[11:01] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:02] | I was first place Original Oratory two years running. | 我曾连续两年在原创辩论赛中拿第一 |
[11:05] | You know, until I got expelled for breaking my coach’s toe. | 直到我弄伤了教练的脚趾被开除 |
[11:08] | Long story, not for now. | 一言难尽 现在说不清楚 |
[11:10] | Maybe one day. | 可以找一天聊聊 |
[11:11] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好的 当然 |
[11:39] | I am here to unburden you. | 我来这是帮你减轻负担的 |
[11:42] | You got my goods? | 拿到我的东西了没 |
[11:43] | You got most of them already. | 你已经拿到大部分了 |
[11:45] | Ooh, I’m not fluent in Russian, but in Spanish and English, | 虽然我俄语说的不溜 但在西语和英语中 |
[11:49] | “Most of them” Means not all of them. | “大部分”就意味着不是全部 |
[11:51] | Gloria, you know me. | 歌洛丽娅 你了解我的 |
[11:53] | The rest will be here soon. | 其余的很快就到 |
[11:55] | I’m a woman of my word. | 我是一个言出必行的女人 |
[11:56] | And I’m a woman who gets paid on time in full. | 而我是一个要求按时交货的女人 |
[12:00] | Reznikov, you’re out of bounds. | 瑞泽尼科夫 你越界了 |
[12:02] | What did you call me? | 你叫我什么来着 |
[12:04] | Get back in bounds right now. | 马上回到界内来 |
[12:06] | Since when do you care where I am? | 你什么时候开始关心我站哪了 |
[12:08] | That’s a shot. | 记过一次 |
[12:10] | 307, refusing to obey an order from a staff member. | 307号 拒绝服从警务人员的命令 |
[12:13] | He’s your bulldog now? | 他现在是你的走狗吗 |
[12:15] | Oh, no. Don’t look at me. | 不是 别看我 |
[12:16] | He’s off leash, and I don’t want to get bitten, either. | 他没链子拴着 我也不想被他咬 |
[12:18] | I’ll see you around. | 回见 |
[12:21] | Don’t let me catch you anywhere near the kitchen again. | 别让我再抓到你在厨房边上 |
[12:23] | You know the drill. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[12:29] | You’re going to make a great father. | 你会是个了不起的父亲 |
[12:50] | You okay, hon? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[12:53] | Fine, yes. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[12:55] | It’s an adjustment. That’s what they say. | 这需要适应 他们是这么说的 |
[13:00] | Your commissary come through yet? | 你的生活费到了吗 |
[13:01] | – No. – No? Me, either. | -没有 -没有吗 我也是 |
[13:03] | Haven’t brushed my teeth since we came in yesterday. | 我昨天进来后就没刷过牙 |
[13:07] | Starting to feel like an angora sweater in there. | 我开始感觉像是穿了一件兔毛衫 |
[13:15] | There’s this lady in here, Carla, she’ll wanna do that for you. | 这里有个叫卡拉的女人 她会帮你整理 |
[13:19] | I’ve been around before. I got it. | 我以前来过 我能行 |
[13:25] | I gotta take a leak. | 我要去洗手间 |
[13:32] | You Parker? Rhonda. | 你是帕克吗 我是朗达 |
[13:36] | Brought you some stuff, a little welcome basket. | 给你带了一些东西 算是见面礼 |
[13:40] | We’ll see you at breakfast. | 我们早餐时见 |
[13:44] | I don’t eat breakfast. | 我不吃早饭 |
[13:47] | It upsets my stomach. | 早饭会让我肠胃不适 |
[13:54] | You eat it now. | 现在你要吃了 |
[13:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[14:04] | Want some of this? | 想要点吗 |
[14:06] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[14:07] | Three toothbrushes in here. It’s just showing off. | 里面有三支牙刷 她们只是在炫耀 |
[14:12] | Here. Take one, please. | 给你 拿一支吧 |
[14:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:20] | Get some toothpaste, too. | 牙膏也给你 |
[14:22] | You’re very kind. | 你真好 |
[14:29] | You got assigned a work detail yet? | 你有分配到工作吗 |
[14:31] | Kitchen. | 厨房 |
[14:33] | That’s a plum gig. | 那是个好工作 |
[14:35] | Yes, feels like home. | 是的 就像在家一样 |
[14:38] | My family, we own a small market, and I serve food there. | 我家里开了一家小店 我负责做吃的 |
[14:41] | Yeah? You a good cook? | 是吗 你是个好厨师吗 |
[14:44] | I am very good. And get this. | 我很会做菜 还有听着 |
[14:48] | I use the same produce people that the kitchen here uses. | 我用的原料跟这里的厨房用的一样 |
[14:52] | Although, if they delivered me the shit they send here, | 不过如果他们当初敢给我这里拿到的那种破烂货 |
[14:54] | I would throw it in their faces. | 我会把东西扔回他们脸上 |
[14:56] | They knew to give me the good stuff. | 他们知道要给我好东西 |
[15:00] | They owed me. | 他们欠我的 |
[15:03] | Now they really owe me. | 现在他们真的欠我了 |
[15:05] | Neptune. Stupid name. | 海王星 真是愚蠢的名字 |
[15:08] | I told them Neptune is for seafood, not fruit. | 我告诉过他们海王星应该卖海鲜而不是水果 |
[15:13] | You know a vendor? | 你认识供应商吗 |
[15:15] | Know them? They’re here because of me. | 不只是认识 他们是因为我来这的 |
[15:20] | And I’m here because of them. | 而我进这里也是因为他们 |
[15:22] | You need to use that. Make your life here better. | 你得利用这点 让你的监狱生活好过些 |
[15:27] | Breaking rules got me in here. | 就是因为犯法才让我进了监狱 |
[15:30] | Yeah, well, I’m not telling you what to do, you know. | 没错 我不是要对你指手画脚 |
[15:34] | I’m just telling you how to survive. | 我只是在告诉你如何生存 |
[15:44] | Next. | 下一个 |
[15:46] | Only one. I just learned I like a smoke | 只要一支 我刚发现 |
[15:48] | after I read my sexy-time novellas. | 我读完中篇小说后 喜欢抽上一支 |
[15:50] | It feels glamorous, but like, | 感觉棒极了 但 |
[15:52] | I’m still not a real smoker, you know? | 我仍然不是一个真正的烟客 |
[15:54] | Yeah, all right. | 没错 好了 |
[15:55] | Just make sure you reshelve this book in its proper place. | 请确保将这本书重新放到合适的书架 |
[15:57] | We on Dewey decimal and shit in here. | 我们这里是按照杜威狗屁分类法摆放的 |
[15:59] | Don’t let me find no aquatic sports over in paranormal phenomena. | 别让我在超自然现象区找到水上运动的书 |
[16:02] | – Got it. – All right. | -明白 -好 |
[16:05] | Fuck you. | 操 |
[16:17] | Oh, thanks, man. Heavy flow day over here. | 多谢了 真是量多的一天 |
[16:23] | I break your hand? | 我把你手弄伤了吗 |
[16:24] | Get back to your job. | 快回去干活 |
[16:38] | Hi, I rang the bell. Is that weird? | 我按了门铃 是不是很奇怪 |
[16:40] | I didn’t wanna just walk right in. | 我不想直接走进来 |
[16:42] | It… It’s fine. You’re fine. Wow, it’s… | 没关系 不用这样 |
[16:47] | You’re actually here. It’s crazy. | 你真的回来了 太疯狂了 |
[16:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:53] | No touching! | 不许接触 |
[16:55] | Sorry. I’m just trying to ease your transition. | 抱歉 我只是想让你的过渡平稳些 |
[16:56] | Too much, too fast can be a shock to the system. | 变化太多太快对你不宜 |
[16:58] | Like when POWs finally get to eat, | 就像战俘们终于有东西吃的时候 |
[17:00] | and then they eat too much and their stomachs explode? | 他们会吃太多导致把胃撑破 |
[17:10] | – We can touch, though. – Yeah, hello. | -不过我们俩可以接触 -是的 你好 |
[17:11] | Hello, good to see you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:16] | You never remember what home smells like | 直到离开一段时间之后 |
[17:17] | until you’ve been gone for a while. | 你才会记得家里的味道 |
[17:20] | I remember that I always used | 我记得以前总会 |
[17:21] | to think about that when I got back from camp, | 在从露营回来时有这种感觉 |
[17:23] | that I was smelling what my friends smelled. | 身上都是我朋友的味道 |
[17:25] | What’s it like? | 是什么味道 |
[17:27] | You. | 你的味道 |
[17:32] | Laundry detergent. That, um… | 洗衣粉的味道 |
[17:36] | Those candles from Anthropologie. | 那些在安托保罗杰店里买的蜡烛的味道 |
[17:36] | 安托保罗杰 一家以人类学的法语名称命名的美国零售商 | |
[17:39] | And… coffee. | 还有咖啡的味道 |
[17:43] | Coffee? Coffee? | 咖啡 来点咖啡吧 |
[17:45] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:50] | Hey, is this all… is this all my stuff? | 这些都是我的东西吗 |
[17:53] | It’s your stuff. | 是的 |
[17:54] | Why do I have so many clothes? My God. | 我怎么会有那么多衣服 天呐 |
[17:57] | Did I really think that I needed all of these? | 我真的觉得需要所有这些东西吗 |
[18:00] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, my cashmere sweater! | 天啊 我的羊绒衫 |
[18:05] | Larry, which one has all my pants in it? | 莱瑞 我的裤子装在哪袋 |
[18:07] | Those are probably over at Polly’s already. | 那些可能已经在波丽家了 |
[18:09] | Oh, how is she? | 她怎么样 |
[18:12] | – Polly? Um… – Yeah. | -波丽吗 -是的 |
[18:14] | She’s fine. She’s fine, I think. You know? | 她很好 我想她过的挺好 |
[18:17] | She’s probably not gonna make it tomorrow. | 她明天可能来不了 |
[18:20] | She’s sleep training the baby and… | 她正在给孩子做睡眠训练 |
[18:23] | she said it’s been… It’s been really tough on her, so… | 她说这个训练真的很辛苦 |
[18:28] | Hey, I’m sorry about… sorry about Celeste. | 我对塞莱斯特的去世真的很遗憾 |
[18:32] | Thanks, Bloomer. | 多谢了 布鲁姆 |
[18:32] | Oh, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[18:35] | No, it’s not fine. | 不 感觉不好 |
[18:37] | It’s not. Do you remember that pillow that Mom had? | 不好 你记得妈妈的那个枕头吗 |
[18:40] | The one with the cow on its back | 枕头背后有一只奶牛 |
[18:42] | and its legs were all up in the air? | 奶牛的腿都朝上的 |
[18:44] | Uh, under the cow it says, “I’m fine, really.” | 在奶牛下面写着 “我很好 真的” |
[18:47] | What a stupid fuckin’ pillow. | 多么傻逼的枕头 |
[18:50] | Oh, I have it now. | 现在我在用这个枕头 |
[18:55] | That’s really good. | 味道真不错 |
[18:58] | Ooh, upholstery. Upholstery is really good. | 沙发座套 这座套真的很舒服 |
[19:03] | You, uh… you could stay here… if you want. | 如果你想的话可以住在这里 |
[19:11] | Wow. You couldn’t even try to make that sound like you meant it. | 你这声音听着连逢场作戏都不像 |
[19:16] | Well, lucky for you, | 不过算你走运 |
[19:18] | it’s in my furlough paperwork that I have to stay with my parents. | 我的休假令上面要求我要和爸妈一起居住 |
[19:22] | You know, I can wait in the car if you guys would like… | 如果你们想的话 我可以在车里等你们 |
[19:23] | No. What do you want, Larry? | 不 你想要什么 莱瑞 |
[19:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:27] | Okay, see, that’s exactly | 好吧 瞧见了吧 |
[19:28] | how I do not wanna spend these next two days. | 我就不想把未来两天浪费在这上 |
[19:32] | If I can’t be with Grandmother, | 如果我不能陪着奶奶 |
[19:34] | I’m going to at least enjoy this trip for her. | 我至少要为了她好好享受这次旅行 |
[19:38] | You know what we’re gonna do? | 你知道我们要去做什么吗 |
[19:40] | The Spotted Pig. Right? | 斑点猪餐厅 好吗 |
[19:44] | Burgers and rye Manhattans. | 汉堡和黑麦曼哈顿 |
[19:46] | That’s what we’re gonna do. Who’s with me? | 这就是我们要做的事 谁和我一起 |
[19:48] | Aren’t you not supposed to drink? | 你不是不应该喝酒吗 |
[19:49] | Larry Abraham Bloom, | 莱瑞・亚伯拉罕・布鲁姆 |
[19:52] | I am free for the next 48 hours. | 接下来48小时我是自由身 |
[19:56] | Do not ruin this by being a pussy. | 别像个娘们似的毁了它 |
[19:58] | Please. | 求你了 |
[19:59] | I could eat. | 我能吃东西 |
[20:01] | See? Great. Cal? | 瞧见了吗 很好 卡尔你呢 |
[20:02] | Yeah, you know, this sounds great. I like where your head’s at. | 不错 听起来很好 我喜欢你的想法 |
[20:06] | It’s great to know that you’re still | 很高兴知道你的内心仍然 |
[20:08] | a rule-breaking criminal at heart. | 是一个想违法的罪犯 |
[20:10] | But there’s this one thing… | 不过有一件事 |
[20:17] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
[20:19] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
[20:22] | – Oh, good to see you, darling. – Thanks so much. | -很高兴见到你 -非常感谢 |
[20:25] | – Nice to see you. – Thanks. | -很高兴见到你 -谢谢 |
[20:28] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你的到来 |
[20:29] | She was great, yes. | 是的 她真的很好 |
[20:31] | No, she doesn’t have another granddaughter. | 不 她没有别的孙女 |
[20:33] | That’s actually me. The felon. | 真的是我 就是那个重罪犯 |
[20:36] | No, I am out. I’m just not out-out. | 不 我出来了 但只是暂时的 |
[20:38] | It’s called furlough. | 这叫做休假 |
[20:39] | It’s temporary, yeah. | 是的 暂时的 |
[20:41] | Forty-eight hours. | 48小时 |
[20:42] | It… It was nice of them to trust me. | 很高兴他们能信任我 |
[20:46] | No, see? No handcuffs. | 不 瞧见了吗 没有手铐 |
[20:50] | How are you holding up, dear? | 亲爱的 你还能撑的下去吗 |
[20:52] | How much longer do you think this is gonna be? | 你觉得这还要多久 |
[20:53] | Not long. An hour or so? | 不久 一个小时左右 |
[20:55] | Okay, well, I was thinking that I might… | 好吧 我还在想或许能 |
[20:56] | Everyone’s coming back to the house at 7:00, | 大家会在7点到房子里 |
[20:59] | so we have to be there before then. | 所以我们要在那之前赶到 |
[21:01] | Funeral’s tomorrow at noon, so eat a good breakfast. | 葬礼在明天中午 所以早饭要吃好 |
[21:05] | Everyone’s very excited to visit with you. | 大家看到你都很高兴 |
[21:08] | So they can all stare at me like a lion in a zoo. | 所以他们都像看动物园的狮子一样盯着我看 |
[21:13] | Been a difficult day for everyone, dear. | 亲爱的 这对大家来说都是困难的一天 |
[21:15] | Hello, Mary. Thank you for coming. | 你好 玛丽 感谢你的到来 |
[21:19] | Celeste despised her. She always wore kitten heels. | 塞莱斯特很鄙视她 她总是穿中跟鞋 |
[21:23] | You know how Grandmother felt about them. | 你知道奶奶对中跟鞋的态度 |
[21:26] | “The boiled carrots of footwear.” | 鞋子中的奇葩 |
[21:33] | Stick your fingers in a fucking socket? | 你是把手指插进插座了么 |
[21:35] | What’s wrong with your hair? | 你头发是怎么回事 |
[21:37] | Jesus Christ. What’s wrong with you, inmate? | 老天啊 囚犯 你有什么毛病 |
[21:41] | You meditating? | 你是在冥想吗 |
[21:42] | Get some food. Put some meat on your bones, shit. | 快去拿点食物 吃点肉长点身子 |
[21:45] | I’m not eating. | 我不吃东西 |
[21:46] | I can see that, by my normal-people eyes. | 我看的见 用我常人的眼睛就能看见 |
[21:50] | Bet those slits make it hard for you to see, huh? | 你眼睛那么小很难看清吧 |
[21:53] | I will report you to the administration. | 我会向管理部门投诉你的 |
[21:56] | Ladies! Inmate… “Soso”? | 女士们 囚犯苏苏 |
[22:02] | You’re shittin’ me, right? | 你搞笑呢吧 |
[22:06] | Inmate Soso here seems to be violating essential prison regulations | 囚犯苏苏看来违反了监狱的基本规定 |
[22:12] | with her insubordinate attitude, does she not? | 并且拒不服从指令 对不对 |
[22:18] | Take that, you tattletale. | 接招吧 打小报告的 |
[22:23] | I am staging a hunger strike | 我正在发动绝食抗议 |
[22:25] | in protest of the reprehensible conditions in this facility! | 抗议这个监狱里糟糕的条件 |
[22:28] | I invite you all to join in, in standing up… | 我邀请大家参与进来 来拥护 |
[22:30] | Oh, 212! Engaging in or encouraging a group demonstration! | 212号 参加或怂恿进行团体示威 |
[22:33] | Let’s go talk about a little extra work duty, shall we, Soso? | 苏苏 我们去谈谈你的加班工作吧 |
[22:46] | Just… keep it down, please. | 大家…请小声点 |
[23:08] | Can’t believe you’re wasting your time on lettuce. | 不敢相信你居然把时间浪费在生菜上 |
[23:12] | Do you know how long it’s been since… | 你知道我多久没吃过 |
[23:15] | I had a vegetable that actually crunched? | 能咬的嘎嘣响的蔬菜了吗 |
[23:27] | Whoa, easy there, Tiger. | 喝慢点 饿鬼 |
[23:29] | Mmm. But it’s so delicious. | 真是太美味了 |
[23:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:43] | Mmm. I missed you. | 我想念你 |
[23:46] | I missed you, too, Pipes. | 我也想你 帕波 |
[23:49] | You wanna… | 你想 |
[23:52] | No, I don’t… I don’t know, I… | 不 我不知道 |
[23:54] | Oh, come on, Larry. | 得了吧 莱瑞 |
[23:56] | How long has it been since you came in a real live vagina | 你上一次射在真正的阴道里 |
[24:03] | and not in your hand? Huh? | 而不是自己手上 已经有多久了 |
[24:05] | – Okay. – Come on, let’s go upstairs. | -好吧 -来吧 我们上楼 |
[24:07] | No, I need to… I’m gonna use the bathroom. | 不 我要去下卫生间 |
[24:12] | I don’t think you’re supposed to be drinking, honey. | 我想你不应该喝酒 亲爱的 |
[24:16] | What’s “Supposed to,” Anyway, you know? | 你知道”应该”是什么意思吗 |
[24:19] | Who makes those rules? | 是谁定的这些规矩 |
[24:21] | I believe it’s the Federal | 我相信你这个情况下 |
[24:21] | Department of Corrections in this case. | 规矩是联邦惩教局定的 |
[24:24] | Fuck ’em. | 去他们的 |
[24:25] | The last thing anyone needs is you getting your sentence extended | 任何人都不愿看你因为在休假期间 |
[24:28] | for some silly furlough violation. | 违反一些愚蠢的规定而使刑期延长 |
[24:29] | Really, Dad? | 真的吗 爸爸 |
[24:32] | Is that the last thing that anyone needs, | 是其他人不愿看到 |
[24:34] | or is that the last thing that you need, | 还是你自己不愿看到 |
[24:37] | because you refuse to come visit your only daughter in prison | 因为你拒绝去监狱探访自己唯一的女儿 |
[24:41] | and you’d rather not have that weighing on your conscience | 你不希望因为这事让自己的良心 |
[24:43] | for any longer than it has to? | 受到更多谴责 是吗 |
[24:45] | Piper, can we not do this now, please? | 帕波 我们现在能别说这些吗 |
[24:47] | My mother has died. | 我母亲过世了 |
[24:52] | Fine. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[24:57] | Celeste was so proud of you. | 塞莱斯特非常以你为傲 |
[25:00] | From the moment you were born. | 从你出生的那刻起 |
[25:01] | It’s hard to imagine that’s true anymore. | 现在很难想象这是真的 |
[25:03] | It was. I even think she liked me more for having fathered you. | 真的 我甚至觉得因为我生了你 她更喜欢我了 |
[25:11] | I’m sorry, honey. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[25:12] | I just can’t see you like that. | 我只是不能看到你那个样子 |
[25:15] | Like what? | 哪个样子 |
[25:16] | You’re my little girl. | 你是我的宝贝女儿 |
[25:18] | That woman in there, that’s not who you are. | 监狱里的那个女人 不是真正的你 |
[25:24] | That’s exactly who I am. | 那就是我自己 |
[25:37] | Larry? | 莱瑞 |
[25:38] | I’m in here, hello? | 我在里面 |
[25:40] | Hey, hey, hey! Pipes… | 停停 帕波 |
[25:44] | Okay. Piper, not here. What if… | 好了 帕波 别在这儿 |
[25:47] | Piper. Jesus, Piper. Oh, God, are you sure about this? | 天呐 帕波 你确定吗 |
[25:50] | Is the door locked? Is the door locked? Is the door locked? | 门锁了吗 门有没有锁上 |
[25:54] | Shit. Oh, my God. | 该死 我的天 |
[26:06] | Fuck me. | 干我 |
[26:08] | Okay. Okay, just move your leg over. | 好吧 把你腿抬高 |
[26:12] | Okay. Like that? | 好 像这样吗 |
[26:14] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你好了吗 -是的 |
[26:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:17] | – Shit. – What? Oh. | -该死 -怎么了 |
[26:21] | – Fuck. – It’s okay. Let me help. | -该死 -没关系 我来帮你 |
[26:23] | I’m sorry. I can’t stop thinking about your dad walking in. | 抱歉 我一直想着你爸突然闯进来 |
[26:25] | No! No! Oh, Jesus, Piper, you don’t have to… | 别 别 天呐 帕波 你不用 |
[26:28] | Oh, fuck. Come on, this is weird. | 该死 拜托 这太奇怪了 |
[26:30] | We’re mourning. We’re… | 我们还在服丧 |
[26:31] | Ah… We haven’t done this in so long. We’re not even together. | 我们那么久没做了 我们甚至不在一起 |
[26:34] | Larry. Shut up. | 莱瑞 闭嘴 |
[26:37] | Fuck, I slept with someone. | 该死 我睡了别人 |
[26:45] | – Really? – I’m sorry. | -真的吗 -对不起 |
[26:47] | You decide to tell me that with your flaccid dick in my mouth? | 你在我帮你的软鸡巴口时决定跟我说这个 |
[26:52] | Ssh! It was a semi. | 嘘 半硬了 |
[26:54] | Do not defend your boner to me right now. | 现在别在我面前维护你的鸡鸡 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry. I know this is… | 抱歉 我知道这件事 |
[27:09] | tough for you. | 你很难接受 |
[27:10] | Is there anything you wanna ask me or… | 你有没有什么想问我的或者 |
[27:12] | No. God, no. | 不 上帝 我没有 |
[27:20] | Maybe. Is it someone that I know? | 可能吧 是我认识的人吗 |
[27:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:24] | That’s it. I don’t wanna know anything else. | 够了 别的我不想知道 |
[27:26] | Please don’t tell me anything else. | 求你别跟我说其他的 |
[27:28] | Yeah, well, it’s much worse when you can imagine it in your own head. | 没错 能在脑子里回想的感觉更糟 |
[27:32] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[27:54] | This is really over, isn’t it? | 这下真的结束了 对吗 |
[28:01] | I don’t… I don’t want it to be. | 我也不想变成这样 |
[28:07] | Yes, you do. | 是的 你想 |
[28:17] | But it feels so shitty actually saying it. | 但真的说出来 感觉很糟糕 |
[28:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:49] | Fuck, I’m gonna miss you. | 该死 我会想你的 |
[28:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:08] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[29:20] | You don’t have to come to my grandmother’s funeral tomorrow. | 你明天不用来我奶奶的葬礼 |
[29:23] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:30] | You ain’t gonna get a gold star for showin’ up early. | 你起早干活又不会有小红花拿 |
[29:34] | That guard, that awful, awful man. | 那个警卫 真是个非常可怕的男人 |
[29:38] | Which one? | 哪一个 |
[29:39] | That new guard. | 新来的那个警卫 |
[29:40] | D-list Burt Reynolds but more rapey. | 坏版的伯特・雷诺兹 但更流氓 |
[29:40] | 伯特・雷诺兹 著名演员 曾获金球奖最佳男配角奖 | |
[29:43] | Pornstache. | 黄胡 |
[29:44] | Yeah. He gave me extra work duty. | 没错 他让我加班干活 |
[29:46] | He’s punishing me for believing in something. | 他因为我有信念而惩罚我 |
[29:48] | Well, people don’t like conviction around here. Okay? | 这里的人们可不喜欢信仰 |
[29:51] | No, sir. | 这是不行的 先生 |
[29:54] | Well, I’m gonna show them. | 我会给他们好好瞧瞧的 |
[29:56] | Soon, no one will be eating, and then they’ll see. | 很快就没人会吃东西了 他们会看到的 |
[29:58] | Why ain’t we eating? | 我们为什么不吃东西 |
[29:59] | In protest of the conditions in here. | 为了抗议这里的条件 |
[30:02] | Well, that’s just super stupid. | 那真是太傻逼了 |
[30:05] | And dumb. And mean and cruel and stupid. | 真弱智 又下贱又残忍又傻逼 |
[30:10] | And, yeah, I said “Stupid” Twice, | 没错 我说了傻逼两次 |
[30:12] | only to emphasize how stupid that is. | 就是为了强调这事有多傻逼 |
[30:15] | Hey, leave Mulan alone. | 别去说花木兰了 |
[30:17] | It’s Brook, actually. Soso. | 其实我叫布鲁克 布鲁克・苏苏 |
[30:23] | You know what? You’re right, Soso. | 你知道吗 你是对的 苏苏 |
[30:25] | You know, look around this place. We’re criminals, | 看看这地方 虽然我们是罪犯 |
[30:27] | but that don’t mean we don’t | 但那并不意味着我们 |
[30:28] | deserve to be treated like normal people. | 不应该受到正常人一样的待遇 |
[30:30] | Exactly. | 一点也没错 |
[30:32] | Since when do you care about the conditions, Leanne? | 你什么时候开始关心监狱条件了 琳恩 |
[30:35] | Since always. | 一直以来都关心 |
[30:38] | Nobody likes to live like an animal. | 没人喜欢像动物一样活着 |
[30:40] | So, you wanna join me? | 那么你想加入我吗 |
[30:44] | It depends on what they’re serving for lunch today, | 这取决于今天的午餐供应什么 |
[30:47] | but I’ll think on it. | 但我会考虑的 |
[30:49] | Okay. You know, I could tell you more about | 好的 如果你想知道的话 |
[30:51] | the efficacy of prison hunger strikes historically, if you want. | 我可以多跟你讲讲以前的有效监狱绝食 |
[30:55] | That sounds real interesting. | 那听起来真的很有趣 |
[30:58] | Great. Lilo and Stitch | 太棒了 星际宝贝 |
[31:01] | starving themselves to save the world. This is… | 想让自己挨饿来拯救世界 真的是 |
[31:08] | She’s Lilo, isn’t she? | 她是莉萝 对吧 |
[31:10] | So, you’re saying that I’m Stitch, | 那你在说我是史迪奇了 |
[31:12] | you friendless freak? | 你这个没有朋友的怪物 |
[31:15] | No one likes you. | 没人喜欢你 |
[31:39] | Aw, are you guys lost? We ain’t ready for breakfast yet. | 你们迷路了吗 我们早饭还没做好呢 |
[31:43] | But today, we have cream of wheat. Yay. Old-people food. | 但今天我们有奶油麦片粥 适合老人家的 |
[31:48] | Didn’t your mother teach you manners? | 你妈妈没有教你要尊老吗 |
[31:50] | Why you old people always gotta be so cranky all the time? | 你们这些老家伙为什么脾气总那么暴躁 |
[31:53] | Yeah, you here to teach us a morality lesson and shit? | 就是 你们是来教我们狗屁德育课的吗 |
[31:57] | We’re here to collect what belongs to Red. | 我们是来拿走属于红妈的东西 |
[31:59] | Well, we don’t know nothing about that, so… | 我们什么也不知道 |
[32:04] | Aren’t you cute? | 你真可爱啊 |
[32:07] | Did you get caught up in your boyfriend’s drug game? | 你是不是被卷入了你男友的毒品交易 |
[32:11] | You wanna know what I did? | 你想知道我犯了什么事吗 |
[32:13] | Cut my husband’s dick off with a butcher knife, | 我用切肉刀割了我老公的鸡巴 |
[32:16] | and it wasn’t even sharp. | 用的那把刀甚至都不锋利 |
[32:19] | I still dream about it, | 我仍然能够梦到那个画面 |
[32:21] | all the blood, the way it flopped around in my fist. | 好多血 血滴到我拳头上的样子 |
[32:28] | Hmm. Best thing I ever did. | 那可是我的人生杰作 |
[32:35] | It’s so disappointing being underestimated as you age. | 年纪大了被人低估真是太让人失望了 |
[32:42] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[32:42] | Nobody tells the new girl. | 没人会告诉新来的人 |
[32:44] | One day, she was running things, large and in charge. | 前一天她还在掌管一切 当着老大 |
[32:47] | And the next, poof, gone. So long, Rhonda. | 后一天就消失不见了 再见朗达 |
[32:51] | Something major must’ve happened for her | 她身上肯定出了什么大事 |
[32:52] | to be sent down to max, no? | 才被关押到重刑监狱 对吧 |
[32:54] | Yeah, well, who knows how stuff works around here? | 是啊 谁知道这里的规矩是怎么样的 |
[32:58] | You hear Anita had a heart attack last night? | 你听说昨晚安妮塔心脏病发作的事了吗 |
[33:01] | The guido who rooms with us? | 和我们住一起的那个意大利人吗 |
[33:04] | Probably too much ragù in her arteries. | 可能她动脉里的肉酱太多了 |
[33:07] | Speaking of… | 说到这事 |
[33:17] | Put your hand in. | 把你手放进去 |
[33:19] | Oh, God. That’s unsanitary. | 天呐 那太不卫生了 |
[33:21] | Just do it. | 只管做就是了 |
[33:25] | Pull. | 拉出来 |
[33:30] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[33:31] | Not too bad for a white girl, hmm? | 对白人女孩来说还算不错吧 |
[33:35] | Not too bad at all. You selling already? | 真的很不错 你已经开始卖了吗 |
[33:38] | A little. Here and there. Testing the waters. | 一点点 四处卖卖 试试深浅 |
[33:41] | I don’t wanna get in over my head. | 我可不想冲昏头脑办坏事 |
[33:45] | Shit, you gonna be running things around here in a few months. | 几个月之后你就会成为这里的老大了 |
[33:49] | We’ll see. Slow and steady. | 到时候见分晓 我要稳扎稳打 |
[33:53] | But I do thank you for your advice. | 但我谢谢你的建议 |
[33:57] | Hey, Vee, I’m sorry to bother you, | 维 抱歉打扰你 |
[34:00] | but the one without the eyebrows, | 那个没眉毛的女人 |
[34:03] | she ain’t got her money. | 她没拿到钱 |
[34:04] | Figured you’d wanna deal yourself like you told us. | 根据你的吩咐 我想你是要亲自处理 |
[34:07] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上去 |
[34:10] | I better get going. We can talk more later. | 我得走了 我们等一会儿再聊 |
[34:15] | I’m impressed, Red. | 我真是大开眼界 红妈 |
[34:22] | Red helped me with Mendez. | 红妈帮我对付了门德斯 |
[34:24] | Does the entire prison know? | 整个监狱都知道了吗 |
[34:26] | That’s it. I promise. Babe, you need to relax. | 没别人了 宝贝 我保证 你要放松 |
[34:30] | How can you act like everything is fine when he’s back here? | 他回来了你怎么还能假装一切都很好 |
[34:33] | He could ruin our lives. | 他会毁掉我们的生活 |
[34:34] | He could… He could ruin my life. | 他会毁了我的生活 |
[34:40] | Everything’s gonna be fine. Red’s on our side. | 一切都会好的 红妈在我们这边 |
[34:43] | And Mendez doesn’t even try to talk to me. | 门德斯甚至都没试着跟我谈话 |
[34:44] | Good, I mean, I’m sure they probably… | 很好 我肯定他们会 |
[34:47] | I’m sure they probably told him to stay as far away as possible. | 我肯定他们会告诉他尽可能远离你 |
[34:50] | Just feels a little weird since, | 只是感到有一点奇怪 |
[34:51] | you know, he’s in love with me or whatever. | 毕竟他喜欢我 |
[34:53] | You would think that he’d try to say hi. | 至少也该试着跟我打个招呼 |
[34:55] | Okay, you know, I… | 好了 我 |
[34:57] | I’m gonna tell Caputo that Mendez is the father. | 我要去告诉卡普托 门德斯是孩子的爸爸 |
[35:00] | But that’s a lie. | 但你那是撒谎 |
[35:02] | But didn’t he have sex with you? | 他没有和你做过爱吗 |
[35:05] | – Yeah. – Okay, so he’s a criminal, | -做过 -好了 那他就是罪犯 |
[35:07] | he deserves to go to prison. | 他应该被关进监狱 |
[35:08] | But you have sex with me. Used to, anyways. | 但你也和我做过 不管怎么说以前做过 |
[35:11] | That’s different. I… I love you. | 那不一样 我是爱你的 |
[35:14] | So does he. | 他也一样 |
[35:15] | Are you actually defending him right now? | 你现在是在为他辩护吗 |
[35:17] | I just can’t believe that | 我只是无法相信 |
[35:18] | you would send an innocent man to prison. | 你要把一个无罪之人送进监狱 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry, what? The whole… | 抱歉 你在说什么 整个 |
[35:22] | The whole plan was to send him to prison. | 整个计划就是把他送进监狱 |
[35:23] | I mean, that’s why you fucked him in the first place, was it not? | 所以你才会和他做爱 难道不是吗 |
[35:25] | It’s just… It just didn’t work. | 只不过这事没成功 |
[35:28] | I don’t know what I was doing. They talked me into it. | 我不知道我在做什么 她们把我说服了 |
[35:31] | You know how scary my mom can be. | 你知道我妈有时多吓人 |
[35:34] | But I’ve had time to reflect, and he’s innocent. | 但我花了点时间来反省 他是无辜的 |
[35:37] | Oh, come on, Daya, you know | 拜托 达娅 |
[35:39] | he deserves to go to prison for something. | 你知道他应该被关进监狱 |
[35:40] | This is… This is just how life works. | 生活就是这样的 |
[35:42] | Well, I need time to think. | 我需要时间考虑 |
[35:44] | Don’t you go doing nothing without talking to me. | 在没和我商量过之前 你不许做别的事 |
[35:47] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[35:50] | Now, you want me to finish or what? | 你是要我打完飞机还是怎么样 |
[35:53] | Yes. | 好的 |
[35:58] | Red light special, please. | 求你了 特别红灯 |
[36:00] | Man, you people are like a 3D “Don’t do drugs” Ad. | 你们这些人就像”不要吸毒”的三维广告 |
[36:03] | Ain’t that the code? | 暗号不对吗 |
[36:07] | Damn, you want that many? | 该死 你要那么多吗 |
[36:09] | Isn’t that what it costs? | 它不是就是这个价钱吗 |
[36:11] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:13] | The stuff. | 那东西 |
[36:14] | You can say, “Cigarette.” | 你可以说香烟这个词 |
[36:16] | What? No. The special stuff. | 什么 不是 我要特别的东西 |
[36:17] | I know the black girls are selling it. | 我知道黑妞们在卖 |
[36:20] | You saying we all look alike? | 你是说我们看起来都一样吗 |
[36:22] | Come on, my face is all achy. | 拜托 我的整张脸都很痛 |
[36:24] | I need to not feel it for a while. | 我想暂时失去知觉 |
[36:26] | Then go buy some aspirin from commissary. Get out of here. | 那就去小卖部买点阿司匹林 滚出去 |
[36:30] | And I’m keeping these for my time. | 这些我就留下了 因为你浪费了我的时间 |
[36:34] | Go. | 快走 |
[36:41] | This one Christmas, I was allowed to help Grandmother | 有一个圣诞节 我第一次被允许 |
[36:45] | make her really famous sugar cookies for the very first time. | 帮奶奶制作她非常著名的糖果曲奇 |
[36:49] | I think most of you have probably | 我想你们大多数这些年来 |
[36:51] | received a tin of her cookies over the years. | 都收到过她做的一罐饼干 |
[36:53] | If you didn’t, Grandmother didn’t like you. | 如果没收到 说明奶奶不喜欢你们 |
[36:57] | I’m just sayin’. | 我只是随便说说 |
[36:58] | Anyway, it took less than five minutes for me to mess up, | 不管怎样 5分钟不到我就陷入了麻烦 |
[37:03] | and I poured too much baking soda into the dough | 我在生面团里倒了太多小苏打 |
[37:06] | and I immediately started crying. | 我马上哭了起来 |
[37:08] | I thought I had completely ruined Christmas. | 我以为我彻底毁了圣诞节 |
[37:13] | But instead of yelling at me, | 但奶奶并没有吼我 |
[37:16] | Grandmother told me that they were gonna be fine, | 她告诉我一切都会没事的 |
[37:19] | and she said better, even. And then… | 她当时说的更好听 |
[37:24] | And then she said to me, “Piper, life is made in the mistakes.” | 她对我说 帕波 生活就是由错误组成的 |
[37:34] | In retrospect, I’m sure she remade them after I left, you know? | 现在回想起来 她肯定在我走后重新做了 |
[37:40] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:41] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[37:46] | I mean, the woman’s name was Celeste, for God’s sake. | 这女人叫塞莱斯特 是吧 |
[37:50] | Uh, sorry. Sorry. Sorry, Father. | 抱歉 抱歉 神父 |
[37:53] | Um, I don’t know if any of you | 我不知道在场的各位 |
[37:54] | have ever heard one of those things played before. | 是否听过这些东西的演奏 |
[37:56] | A celeste, I mean, | 我是说钢片琴 |
[37:57] | but it is this magical, ethereal experience. | 但那有种神奇而飘渺的感觉 |
[38:03] | All these steel plates that ting and sound like, | 所有这些钢板发出的声响听起来就像 |
[38:06] | I don’t know, like, | 我说不清楚 就像 |
[38:08] | if an ocean were to suddenly make music. | 就像是大海突然开始奏乐 |
[38:12] | Um… That’s… That’s not really like Grandmother, | 其实那并不太像奶奶 |
[38:16] | but she was, she was special. | 但她非常特别 |
[38:18] | She… She made you feel like | 即使你知道自己只是茫茫人海之中 |
[38:19] | there was something important about you | 毫不起眼的小人物 |
[38:20] | even when you knew you were nothing | 她也会让你感到 |
[38:22] | but a polyp in the sea of human mundanity. | 自己拥有不平凡之处 |
[38:27] | Lot of ocean imagery here. | 说了很多关于大海的比喻 |
[38:30] | But look, the point is that Grandmother was a wonderful woman. | 但听着 重点是奶奶是个了不起的女人 |
[38:35] | That’s the point I’m trying to make. | 那是我要说的重点 |
[38:36] | And she should be celebrated. | 她应该得到纪念 |
[38:38] | And my sister, Piper, is here, and that is truly incredible | 我的妹妹帕波在这里 真的非常不可思议 |
[38:42] | because she is technically a ward of the federal government. | 因为严格地说她受到联邦政府的监护 |
[38:45] | Or… just returned from Africa, Aunt Kathy. | 或是刚从非洲回来的 凯西阿姨 |
[38:51] | Um… Either way, today is a day to celebrate life. | 不管怎样 今天是感恩生命的一天 |
[38:55] | Today is a day to celebrate today. | 今天是值得庆祝的一天 |
[39:00] | And that is why… | 所以 |
[39:04] | that is why I can’t think of a better time to do this. | 我想不出更合适的时间来做这事 |
[39:09] | Come on. Come on, my little hen of the woods. | 来吧 来吧 我可爱的灰树花 |
[39:18] | Friends, family… | 朋友们 家人们 |
[39:21] | – Do something. – … lovers, | -快做些什么 -恋人们 |
[39:23] | older family friends that I can never remember the names of, | 我记不住名字的年长亲戚们 |
[39:25] | Neri and I are getting married… | 内莉和我准备结婚 |
[39:29] | right now… | 就在此刻 |
[39:32] | with all of you as our witnesses. | 在座的各位都将成为我们的见证人 |
[39:34] | Our friends are here, Piper’s on furlough, | 我们的朋友都来了 帕波也休假了 |
[39:36] | our buddy, Sam, got ordained last week just for us. | 我们的好友山姆 上周为我们受戒 |
[39:40] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢你 山姆 |
[39:42] | Neri’s family is here. | 内莉的家人也来了 |
[39:44] | Pam and Joe in the back. | 后面的帕姆和乔 |
[39:45] | Hi, guys. You’re so cute. You are awesome. | 伙计们 你们太可爱了 真棒 |
[39:47] | Thank you for coming. Love you. And… | 感谢你们的到来 爱你们 |
[39:51] | I think that Celeste… | 我相信塞莱斯特 |
[39:55] | would be pleased with our judicious use of the free flowers and food, | 会对我们免费蹭花和食物感到开心的 |
[40:00] | if not a tiny bit judgmental. | 或许会有一点点不满 |
[40:03] | And I think that she would admire our spirit, right? | 我觉得她会称赞我们的精神 对吧 |
[40:09] | Pipes. | 帕波 |
[40:14] | We’re gonna eat the world. | 我们去大快朵颐吧 |
[40:23] | Sorry, Mom. | 抱歉了 老妈 |
[40:34] | Yo, what the hell are you doin’? | 你在干什么啊 |
[40:36] | I need to talk to you. I think Vee’s bringin’ in drugs. | 我要和你谈谈 我觉得维在贩卖毒品 |
[40:39] | P, ain’t you bored of | 珀比 每天重复同样的对话 |
[40:41] | havin’ the same damn conversation every day? | 你难道不觉得无聊吗 |
[40:43] | Shit, I know I am. | 反正我觉得会无聊 |
[40:45] | Yo, just listen, all right? One of them meth heads… | 你给我听着 好吗 有一个冰妹 |
[40:47] | No! Why don’t you listen and stop running your mouth? | 停 你何不听话别再说三道四了 |
[40:51] | Who cares what she’s doing? That’s her business. | 谁在乎她在做什么 那是她的事 |
[40:55] | She’s been real good to me, | 她一直对我很好 |
[40:56] | and I am not about to turn away from that. | 我可不想背弃她 |
[41:00] | Vee is my family. | 维是我的家人 |
[41:03] | Thought I was your family. | 我以为我才是你的家人 |
[41:05] | You both are my family, yo, like… | 你俩都是我的家人 |
[41:07] | What if we was… | 如果我们俩 |
[41:08] | What if we was drownin’ in the middle of the ocean, | 如果我们俩同时掉进海里 |
[41:10] | and you could only save one of us? | 你只能救我们之中的一个 |
[41:12] | Why can’t I save both of you? | 为什么我不能把你们都救了 |
[41:13] | I don’t know. Because you can’t. | 我不知道 因为你不能 |
[41:15] | ‘Cause there’s not enough room in the boat. | 因为船上没有足够位置 |
[41:16] | It’s, like, the world’s tiniest boat or some shit? | 难道是全世界最小的船吗 |
[41:18] | Yes, okay? Yes. | 没错 好吧 就是这样 |
[41:20] | It’s like a little raft for kiddies and shit, all right? | 就像是给小孩坐的小木筏 好吧 |
[41:23] | – Can you just play the game with me? – Listen up, pussy. | -你能回答我的问题吗 -听好了 珀比 |
[41:25] | I love you, but I am done | 我爱你 但我受够了 |
[41:28] | as a burnt burger talkin’ about this shit. | 我不想再翻来覆去听你说这屁事 |
[41:30] | No more talkin’ about Vee to me or to anyone. | 别再跟我或跟别人说维的事 |
[41:33] | And, P, that woman don’t play around. | 珀比 那女人不是闹着玩的 |
[41:39] | Don’t get in her way. | 别妨碍她 |
[41:41] | Or mine. You hear? | 也别妨碍我 听到了吗 |
[41:45] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[41:52] | What happened, Doggett? | 怎么了 德盖特 |
[41:54] | You know I get mad sometimes. | 你知道我有时候会发疯 |
[41:58] | I know I’ve been a bully. I know. | 我知道我一直是个恶霸 我知道 |
[42:04] | But I was really trying to turn a new leaf. | 但是我真的很想重新开始 |
[42:13] | Please… | 求你了 |
[42:16] | Please don’t send me down to SHU, Mr. Healy, please. | 别送我去关禁闭 求你了 海利先生 |
[42:20] | It is truly awful down there. | 那里真的很可怕 |
[42:27] | Doggett, have you always been quick to anger? | 德盖特 你是不是总是容易生气 |
[42:31] | What you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[42:33] | I mean, does it sit right below the surface? | 是不是愤怒的那个你就在外表之下 |
[42:37] | Does it bubble up and surprise you when you’re not expecting it? | 在不经意间就突然爆发连自己都会大吃一惊 |
[42:41] | Do you have a pounding right here? | 你这里是不是像打鼓一样 |
[42:44] | Like, feels like a vein’s gonna explode? | 感觉就像血管要爆裂一样 |
[42:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:48] | Are you a psychic or something? | 你是灵媒吗 |
[42:50] | No. | 不是 |
[42:51] | How are you in my head, then, right now? | 那你怎么此刻像在我脑袋里一样 |
[42:54] | Because I’ve had anger issues of my own… | 因为我自己也暴躁易怒 |
[42:58] | and what I’ve found is that a change of perspective | 我发现换个角度看问题 |
[43:01] | can make all the difference. | 能让一切变得不同 |
[43:04] | Do you mean, like, looking left rather than right kind of thing? | 你的意思是不是向左看而不是向右看 |
[43:07] | Exactly like that. | 正是这样 |
[43:10] | Instead of me sending you down to SHU, | 我不把你送去关禁闭 |
[43:14] | I want you to come and visit me once a week. | 我要你每周来见我一次 |
[43:17] | What would we do? | 我们做什么 |
[43:22] | Talk. | 说话 |
[43:25] | What will we talk about? | 我们要谈什么 |
[43:26] | I could counsel you through some of these issues. | 我可以为你的一些问题提供建议 |
[43:30] | Yes, thank you. Yes. | 好的 谢谢 |
[43:34] | That’s so awfully nice of you, Mr. Healy. | 你真的是太好了 海利先生 |
[43:37] | I’m a nice guy. That’s the truth. | 我是个好人 那是事实 |
[43:47] | Maybe they’re runnin’ late. | 或许她们迟到了 |
[43:48] | Nah, it’s a prison. They didn’t get lost in the moment. | 这里是监狱 她们现在不会迷路的 |
[43:51] | take whatever. | 爱拿什么拿什么 |
[43:53] | No, I mean, Jesus, why you fucking breaking my balls? | 不是 我是说为什么你老为难我 |
[43:56] | Man, this took way more convincing than | 伙计 说服她们可要 |
[43:58] | two boxes of oatmeal pies are worth. | 比两盒燕麦馅饼的价钱高得多 |
[44:01] | Please, sit. I thought we could enjoy a family meal together. | 请坐 我想我们可以享受一顿家庭聚餐 |
[44:06] | You made this? | 是你做的吗 |
[44:07] | How the fuck you do this without a kitchen? | 你没有厨房还怎么做这些东西 |
[44:09] | I’m a good improviser. | 我是个优秀的即兴厨师 |
[44:10] | And I had some help from the baddest bitches around. | 况且我还有这些女恶霸的帮助 |
[44:14] | It smells wonderful, Red. | 闻起来棒极了 红妈 |
[44:15] | Doesn’t mean it tastes good. | 并不代表好吃 |
[44:16] | Ooh! Daddy’s getting blotto tonight, huh? | 爸爸今晚要烂醉如泥了 |
[44:24] | Thank you for coming. I know you didn’t have to. | 感谢你能来 我知道你不一定要来的 |
[44:27] | Hey, Red. Got to let us in on the secret. | 红妈 你得让我们知道你的秘诀 |
[44:29] | I mean, this shit is crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[44:30] | You’re my family. | 你们是我的家人 |
[44:32] | All of you are very important to me. | 在座的各位对我来说都很重要 |
[44:35] | And I… let a lot of things | 过去几个月以来 |
[44:37] | get in the way of that these past few months. | 我让很多事情影响了我们之间的关系 |
[44:40] | I truly… | 我真的 |
[44:42] | Golden oldies. How about I get some of that slop down here, huh? | 老家伙们 给我来点那个吃的好吗 |
[44:46] | Seriously. Food me. | 说真的 给我上菜吧 |
[44:49] | I’m trying to have a moment. | 我正在给大家讲话呢 |
[44:51] | Now shut up and eat. | 闭嘴吃你的东西吧 |
[44:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:01] | As I was saying, | 正如我所说的 |
[45:03] | I realize I never said the most important thing… | 我意识到我从未说这句最重要的话 |
[45:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[45:17] | You know, Red, we’ve done okay without you. | 红妈 我们没有你也也过得还好 |
[45:19] | I know you have, but I want you to do better than okay. | 我知道 但我希望你过得更好 |
[45:22] | Yeah, but maybe there are some parts that we didn’t miss so much. | 没错 但或许我们并不怀念某些部分 |
[45:25] | Like being pushed around. | 比如受你摆布 |
[45:27] | Or burned. | 或是被烧伤 |
[45:30] | Gina, I don’t know that I’ll ever have the words | 吉纳 我不知道是否能用言语表达 |
[45:34] | to express the regret I feel for what happened to you. | 我对你的遭遇有多么后悔 |
[45:39] | I made a mistake. | 我犯了错 |
[45:41] | I hope you accept my apology. | 我希望你接受我的道歉 |
[45:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[45:52] | I’m willing to make this more of a democracy, | 我愿意让我们之间变得更加民主 |
[45:55] | if that’s what you all want. | 如果这是大家所希望的 |
[45:57] | I just want my family back. | 我只是希望我的家人能回到我的身边 |
[45:59] | Oh, get over here, Red. | 过来抱抱 红妈 |
[46:06] | Norma. My dear Norma, | 诺尔玛 我亲爱的诺尔玛 |
[46:09] | you’ve been by my side for many years. | 这么多年来你一直在我身边 |
[46:13] | You stood beside me, listened to me, | 你站在我身边 听我的指挥 |
[46:16] | plucked the hair out of that weird mole on the back of my arm. | 帮我拔去肩膀后面奇怪胎记上的胎毛 |
[46:21] | You’re my best friend, and I miss you so much. | 你是我最好的朋友 我很想你 |
[46:32] | Thank you for giving me another chance. | 谢谢你能再给我一次机会 |
[46:36] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[46:37] | Don’t you have a special dedication for me? | 你没有什么特别的话要跟我说吗 |
[46:41] | Boo, thank you, for always being a pain in my ass. | 大波 谢谢你一直让我看着不顺眼 |
[46:47] | Let’s stick together from now on, huh? | 从现在开始 让我们团结一致 |
[47:08] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[47:10] | Hear you have a pretty good system | 听说你在这里 |
[47:11] | worked out for yourself in here. | 搞了个不错的小生意 |
[47:13] | Norma… get the nice young woman a form. | 诺尔玛 给这位好女士拿张表格 |
[47:18] | Write down what you want, and I’ll do my best. | 写下你要的东西 我会尽力的 |
[47:21] | We’re a little overwhelmed with orders lately, though. | 虽然我们最近订单有点超负荷 |
[47:26] | I ain’t here to place no orders. Here to buy the company. | 我不是来这下订单的 我是来买你公司的 |
[47:30] | It’s not for sale, sorry. | 抱歉 概不出售 |
[47:32] | You don’t even wanna hear the offer? | 你都不想听下报价吗 |
[47:35] | Try me. | 你可以试试看 |
[47:36] | You get to stay in cozy minimum security. | 你可以住在最低安全级别的舒适区域内 |
[47:40] | Oh, and we don’t break your ribs. | 并且我们也不会打断你的肋骨 |
[47:44] | You, my dear, have chosen | 亲爱的 你选择挑起了 |
[47:47] | the one fight in here that can’t be won. | 一场无法赢得的战争 |
[47:52] | Go run to your mommy, | 跑去告诉你老妈 |
[47:54] | tell her Red needs to talk to her, | 跟她说红妈要跟她谈谈 |
[47:57] | then the adults will discuss this. | 然后我们大人们自然会讨论的 |
[48:00] | You know that’s a real stupid move, right? | 你知道那是个极其愚蠢的决定 对吧 |
[48:03] | I mean, I’m happy to go get her for you. | 我很高兴帮你邀请她来 |
[48:07] | Today has been kind of boring, anyhow. | 反正今天已经有够无聊了 |
[48:10] | Go. Go, go, go. | 去吧 去吧 快去 |
[48:20] | I’m sorry. Maybe I’m just an idiot. | 不好意思 或许我真的是个白痴 |
[48:22] | ‘Cause I’m having a hard motherfucking time understanding | 因为我想了很久也没想明白 |
[48:25] | how three little old ladies come in here and stole from us. | 三个老女人是怎么来这里偷了我们的东西 |
[48:28] | They was really scary. | 她们真的很吓人 |
[48:29] | Yeah, and one of ’em looked like a Disney witch. | 就是 她们其中有个人看着像迪斯尼的女巫 |
[48:34] | You know what? Go! Get… Get out of my face. | 你知道吗 快从我面前滚蛋 |
[48:40] | Red sends her apologies. | 红妈向你表示道歉 |
[48:47] | I hate this kitchen. | 我讨厌这个厨房 |
[49:06] | What the fuck is this? Huh? | 这他妈是什么 |
[49:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[49:12] | You think you can just get away with this shit in here? | 你以为自己能在这里偷偷抽这东西吗 |
[49:14] | You think I’m gonna turn a blind eye? | 你以为我会视而不见吗 |
[49:16] | Think I’m a pussy? | 以为我是个娘们吗 |
[49:19] | It’s time for a good old-fashioned search, ladies. | 是时候要像以前一样搜查了 女士们 |
[49:32] | Oh, what is this? | 这是什么 |
[49:34] | Illegal contraband? | 非法违禁品吗 |
[49:38] | You’re awfully quiet, inmate. Got nothing to say now? | 囚犯 你那么安静 现在没话说了吗 |
[49:40] | You scared? ‘Cause you fucking should be! | 你害怕了吗 你他妈就应该害怕 |
[49:44] | I’m in control! I’m in charge! | 这里归我管理 我是老大 |
[49:59] | – Fuckin’… – Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Buddy! | -我操 -停停停 伙计 |
[50:05] | We are gonna fucking crack down on you! On all of you! | 我们要整死你们 把你们全部整死 |
[50:07] | Hey! You’re gonna get yourself fired, pal. | 你会害自己被炒的 伙计 |
[50:12] | It’s okay. Come on. | 没事了 行了 |
[50:16] | You all right? Come on. Let’s get you out of here. | 你还好吗 来吧 我们走 |
[50:19] | Everything’s okay, ladies. | 女士们 都没事了 |
[50:22] | Just clean this shit up, all right? | 把这里整理干净 好吧 |
[50:40] | Sorry for the fuss. Come on. | 抱歉打扰你们了 走吧 |
[50:44] | You’re all right, buddy. Come on. | 你没事了 伙计 走吧 |
[50:52] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, | 现在女士们先生们 |
[50:55] | for the very first time, the bride and the groom. | 新娘和新郎第一次闪亮登场 |
[51:01] | It’s so wonderful that you could be here, Piper. | 真的很高兴你能来 帕波 |
[51:05] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[51:08] | Fine. I’m fine. | 挺好 我很好 |
[51:11] | We would be so heartbroken for our Julie | 如果朱莉像你这个样子的话 |
[51:13] | if she were in your position. | 我们会很伤心的 |
[51:16] | You know what, we were just talking earlier | 你知道吗 我们刚还在说 |
[51:19] | about what a wonderful kid you were. | 你曾经是个多么棒的孩子 |
[51:22] | Always in the newspaper for something and always achieving. | 总是在报纸上看到你 一直很成功 |
[51:28] | We just want you to know, dear, | 亲爱的 我们只想告诉你 |
[51:29] | we still see you as that person. | 我们觉得你还是原来那个你 |
[51:32] | I’m sure you’re anxious to return to your old self. | 我相信你很渴望做回自己 |
[51:47] | I’m not, actually. | 事实上 我不渴望 |
[53:32] | Well, now. | 好了 |
[53:35] | There’s the black beauty I’ve been waitin’ for. | 我等的黑美人终于来了 |
[53:37] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[53:39] | I think that’s the other way around, sistah. | 妹子 我觉得应该反过来说才是 |
[53:42] | Jesus. Can’t even brush your teeth around here | 老天啊 难道我在这里 |
[53:44] | without getting into something. | 都不能安安静静刷个牙吗 |
[53:45] | What do you want, man? | 你到底要干什么 |
[53:47] | How much would it be worth to you to find another route in? | 找到另一个走私路子对你而言值多少 |
[53:53] | Depends on where the route goes. | 取决于这个路子到哪的 |
[53:55] | Oh, now, you know I can’t give you information | 你懂得 除非我知道能得到什么 |
[53:59] | unless I know what I’m getting for it. | 否则我不能把信息告诉你 |
[54:03] | And I’m supposed to be interested in that? | 我应该对这个有兴趣吗 |
[54:07] | I know how Red’s importing contraband. | 我知道红妈是怎么把违禁品运进来的 |
[54:11] | Interested in that? | 有兴趣吗 |
[54:13] | ‘Cause I also know that the guards are hot on your trail. | 而且我还知道警卫们快发现你们了 |
[54:17] | So you’re gonna need a new cover, right? | 所以你需要一个新的掩护 对吧 |
[54:20] | I want 20% of tobacco intake. | 我要烟草收益的2成 |
[54:25] | You are a smug little dyke, aren’t you? | 你真是个自以为是的拉拉 不是吗 |
[54:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I am a big, smart dyke. | 不不不 我是又壮又聪明的拉拉 |
[54:32] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[54:37] | 10%. | 1成 |
[54:41] | Got yourself a deal. | 成交 |
[54:57] | Did you get your pack of wild dogs under control? | 你是不是把你的野狗栓回去了 |
[55:00] | They’re always obedient. | 她们一直很听话 |
[55:01] | Good. Then I’ll look forward to never seeing them in here again. | 那就好 我不想在这里再见到她们 |
[55:09] | Who do you think gave the order, Red? | 红妈 你以为是谁下的命令 |
[55:14] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[55:15] | I don’t remember us exchanging woven bracelets. | 我不记得我们有交换过友谊手链 |
[55:21] | You’re not taking over my business. I started it. | 你不能夺走我的生意 这是我创立的 |
[55:25] | Come on. Can’t we share? | 拜托 难道我们不能分享吗 |
[55:28] | Didn’t I give you the idea in the first place? | 当初难道不是我给你出的主意吗 |
[55:30] | Now all of a sudden, it’s yours? | 现在一下子就成了你的了吗 |
[55:32] | What did you do to Rhonda? | 你对朗达做了什么 |
[55:36] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 以后就这样好了 |
[55:38] | You’re gonna keep taking orders and filling them. | 你继续接受订单并出货 |
[55:41] | My girls will be distributing the goods and collecting the payments. | 我的人负责配送和收钱 |
[55:46] | I’ll tell Healy. | 我会告诉海利的 |
[55:48] | Oh, Red. | 红妈 |
[55:52] | You do that, | 你那么做的话 |
[55:54] | and I will make sure that you end up exactly like Rhonda. | 我会保证你的下场就和朗达一样 |
[55:59] | You are not taking this from me. | 你休想把我的生意夺走 |
[56:03] | Your first mistake is not having backup. | 你犯的第一个错误就是没有后援 |
[56:14] | Go ahead. | 动手 |
[57:03] | Hey, I got a gift for you. | 我有个礼物要给你 |
[57:06] | Shit, it’s not even my birthday. | 乱说 我生日都没到 |
[57:09] | First one’s free. Let me know if you want more. | 第一次免费 如果还要的话就跟我说 |
[57:26] | When I said prove it, | 当我说证明给我看的时候 |
[57:28] | I meant it in a Coach Taylor kind of way. | 我意思是像泰勒教练那样 |
[57:31] | Not a “Terrify all the inmates, get yourself suspended” Way. | 而不是恐吓囚犯 让自己停职 |
[57:35] | Sorry, sir. I don’t know what… I don’t know what got into me. | 抱歉 先生 我也不知道自己是怎么了 |
[57:39] | I don’t have time for any more headaches | 本尼特 现在麻烦事够多了 |
[57:41] | on top of everything else right now, Bennett. | 我没时间再处理更多的头痛事了 |
[57:43] | I understand. I’m just… just under a lot of stress | 我知道 只是记过配额指标 |
[57:46] | with the shot quota and some, uh… some personal stuff. | 以及一些私事 让我感到很有压力 |
[57:52] | Yes, and your personal crap | 好吧 你的私事 |
[57:53] | belongs at home next to your tchotchkes. | 应该和你的小玩具一起放在家里 |
[57:56] | Well, that’s the thing, sir, | 但问题就在这儿 先生 |
[57:57] | I… can’t exactly leave this stuff at home. | 我并不能把那件事放在家中 |
[58:01] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想跟我说什么 |
[58:06] | Diaz is pregnant. Dayanara. | 迪亚茨怀孕了 达娅娜 |
[58:12] | What? | 什么 |
[58:17] | Must’ve been Mendez. | 肯定是门德斯的 |