时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[01:39] | Horrible, wasn’t it? | 很差劲对吗 |
[01:42] | The worst. | 最差劲了 |
[01:45] | You’re really bad at that. | 你这个做得真差劲 |
[01:50] | Can I do you? | 让我服务你好吗 |
[01:53] | You don’t have to ask. | 你不必问 |
[01:57] | I’ve never really… | 我从来没有过真正地… |
[02:04] | Gone down on a woman before? | 为女人口交过吗 |
[02:07] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[02:09] | No. | 没有 |
[02:12] | What kind of a lesbian are you? | 你算是哪门子的女同啊 |
[02:14] | The boob-touching kind. | 摸咪咪的 |
[02:16] | All right, well… | 那好吧 |
[02:20] | Are you ready to take the plunge… | 你准备好”俯身”一试吗 |
[02:23] | so to speak? | 可以这样说 |
[02:24] | Are you gonna coach me through it? | 你会教我吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[02:31] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:41] | What time is it in Amsterdam? | 阿姆斯特丹现在几点 |
[02:42] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[02:44] | Okay, um, give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[02:46] | I’m sorry, it’s business. | 对不起 生意上的事 |
[02:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:52] | Do you want a glass of water? | 你要喝杯水吗 |
[02:53] | Is that a part of it? | 这也是反应之一吗 |
[02:56] | Hydration? | 脱水 |
[03:06] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[03:08] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[03:14] | Jesus! What the fuck? | 老天 你妈的搞什么 |
[03:16] | Stop, Sylvie! | 住手 西尔维 |
[03:17] | – Stop it, Sylvie! Shit! – Bitch! | -住手 西尔维 妈的 -婊子 |
[03:19] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[03:22] | She… she attacked me. | 她打我 |
[03:24] | – Are you fucking kidding? – Stop. Piper… | -你妈的开什么玩笑 -别这样 帕波 |
[03:26] | She just broke in here. | 她就这样闯了进来 |
[03:27] | I live here! | 我住在这里 |
[03:31] | She does. | 是的 |
[03:33] | That’s my girlfriend, you whore. | 这是我的女友 你这个婊子 |
[03:35] | No. | 不 |
[03:36] | Get her the fuck out of here. | 把她赶出去 |
[03:39] | Okay, I will. I’m gonna get | 我会的 |
[03:40] | her out of here and then we’re gonna talk. | 我会让她走 然后我们谈谈 |
[03:41] | I said, get her out! Now! | 我说了 让她滚 立刻 |
[03:43] | Sylvie. Come on, Sylvie. | 西尔维 别这样 西尔维 |
[03:47] | Your girlfriend? | 你的女友 |
[03:49] | It’s complicated, Piper. | 很复杂 帕波 |
[03:52] | This is so fucked up. | 真操蛋 |
[03:53] | I’m sorry, I should’ve said something. | 对不起 我应该说的 |
[03:54] | You think? | 你以为呢 |
[03:56] | Are you hurt? Did she hurt you? | 你受伤了吗 她打伤你了吗 |
[03:57] | She punched me in the face. | 她揍了我的脸 |
[03:59] | Yes, it hurts. | 对 很痛 |
[04:00] | Fuck, where is my other shoe? | 妈的 我另一只鞋呢 |
[04:02] | I just… I kept seeing you around and… | 我只是 不断见到你 |
[04:05] | You know, I liked you, and then when you called… | 我喜欢你 然后你打来电话 |
[04:07] | Okay, stop it. Please don’t. You’re making it worse. | 闭嘴 别说了 你越描越黑 |
[04:11] | Here. | 给 |
[04:12] | Did you find your other shoe? | 你找到另一只鞋子了吗 |
[04:14] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[04:15] | What? You can’t walk home without your shoes. | 你没鞋怎么走回家 |
[04:18] | They’re nice shoes. | 你的鞋子很漂亮 |
[04:22] | They’re from Marshalls. Fuck you! | 马歇尔百货买的 操你妈 |
[04:28] | Strip. | 脱衣服 |
[04:29] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[04:30] | You wearing perfume? | 你喷了香水吗 |
[04:32] | I am, in fact. | 的确是的 |
[04:33] | I put on a little spritz right before I left the house. | 我离开家前喷了点身体喷雾 |
[04:35] | You have a good nose. | 你鼻子很灵 |
[04:36] | I put almond extract behind my ears sometimes. | 我有时会在耳后擦杏仁精 |
[04:39] | Makes me smell like a cookie. | 让我闻起来一股曲奇味 |
[04:41] | Anyway, let’s get to the squat and cough. | 别废话了 下蹲咳嗽 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:53] | Well, well, there she is. | 瞧瞧 她来啦 |
[04:55] | – The prodigal daughter returns. – Yep. | -浪子回来了 -是的 |
[04:58] | It’s not even 8:00 A.M. | 还没到早上8点 |
[04:59] | And I’ve already been felt up three times. | 我已经被揩了三次油了 |
[05:01] | – How was it? – Not enough nipple play. | -怎么样 -摸奶头摸得不够 |
[05:03] | Funny. | 好笑 |
[05:05] | So you don’t wanna talk about it? | 这么说你不想谈 |
[05:07] | I’m, uh, still processing, you know. | 我还在慢慢接受中 |
[05:09] | Awkward conversations with old people, | 和老年人尴尬的交谈 |
[05:11] | bad cheese plates, a funeral, | 糟糕的干酪盘 葬礼 |
[05:13] | a wedding, malt liquor. | 婚礼 麦芽啤酒 |
[05:16] | A whole lifetime in 48 hours. | 48小时体验一辈子 |
[05:18] | You know what was so weird? | 你知道什么感觉很奇怪吗 |
[05:20] | Eating off of plates that weren’t plastic. | 用非塑料的盘子吃东西 |
[05:23] | They felt so heavy. | 感觉好重 |
[05:26] | Did you by any chance have time? | 你有空闲时间吗 |
[05:32] | I did. | 我有 |
[05:35] | I’m afraid to ask. | 我有些不敢问 |
[05:38] | It was great. It was really great. | 很棒 非常棒 |
[05:41] | And that is such a cute part of Queens. | 真是皇后区的一处好地方 |
[05:43] | I’ve never spent much time there. | 我之前没怎么去过 |
[05:44] | Did you go in? | 你进去了吗 |
[05:46] | For a minute. | 时间不长 |
[05:48] | You know, it’s doing really well. There was even a line. | 生意很好 还排了队 |
[05:51] | But you ordered something? | 你点了什么吗 |
[05:53] | Yes! I, um… | 点了 我… |
[05:56] | One of those… the sweet… | 点了那种甜甜的 |
[05:58] | – Vatrushki? – Yes. | -乳酪面包吗 -是的 |
[05:59] | – Vatrushki? – Yes. | -乳酪面包 -是的 |
[06:00] | I do them with peach puree in the summertime. | 我会在夏天用蜜桃泥做 |
[06:03] | Delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[06:04] | It’s such a beautiful place, Red. | 那地方真漂亮 红妈 |
[06:10] | I can really see why you are so proud of it. | 我明白你为什么为之如此骄傲 |
[06:14] | Thank you. Really. | 真的谢谢你 |
[06:16] | My boys had told me business was bad, and, you know, | 我的儿子们告诉我生意很差 |
[06:19] | from in here, there’s nothing I can do. | 在这里 我无能为力 |
[06:22] | Thank God they turned it around. | 感谢上帝有了转机 |
[06:26] | So, how was it with Larry? | 你和莱瑞怎么样了 |
[06:30] | Bizarre, sad, officially over, | 奇怪 伤心 正式分手 |
[06:34] | and he fucked someone else. | 他上了别人 |
[06:37] | He told you this? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[06:38] | In the middle of a drunken, grief-stricken sexual encounter. | 在醉酒极度悲伤的性交过程中说的 |
[06:43] | But you know what the weirdest thing was? | 你知道最奇怪的是什么吗 |
[06:44] | I wasn’t even mad. At all. | 我甚至一点也不生气 |
[06:47] | It kind of made sense. Tit for tat. | 这也说得通 一报还一报 |
[06:49] | Or, well, tit for tit, as the case may be. | 我们的情况是奶子换奶子 |
[06:53] | Oh, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[06:55] | you’re a bigger woman than I am. | 你心胸比我宽广 |
[06:58] | – Who was it? – I didn’t wanna know. | -他上的谁 -我不想知道 |
[07:00] | – Oh, bullshit. – No, really, I didn’t wanna know. | -少废话 -真的 我不想知道 |
[07:03] | He told me it was someone I know, | 他告诉我 是我认识的人 |
[07:05] | and a name would just make it worse. | 知道是谁只会更糟 |
[07:08] | But you know who it probably was? Our neighbor, Natalie. | 你知道谁最有可能吗 我们的邻居娜塔利 |
[07:11] | She’s a Bikram teacher. | 她是瑜伽教练 |
[07:13] | She’s very touchy-feely, | 很嗲那种 |
[07:15] | she’s always offering us lots of free classes. | 总是让我们去免费上课 |
[07:20] | But who cares? It doesn’t matter anyway. | 但谁在乎啊 根本不重要 |
[07:22] | We broke up. | 我们分手了 |
[07:24] | I’m the one who cheated first, right? | 是我先出轨的 不是吗 |
[07:29] | Some mail came for you. | 你有信 |
[07:37] | It’s from Vause. | 是沃斯寄来的 |
[07:40] | And thank you for taking the time for me. | 感谢你为我抽出时间 |
[07:44] | You will be getting some very nice lip gloss. | 回头有漂亮的唇彩给你 |
[07:57] | Don’t forget, ladies, | 别忘了 女士们 |
[07:58] | your usual meal is 1,500 calories. | 正常饮食是1500卡路里 |
[08:01] | Be aware of overeating. | 不要暴食 |
[08:12] | There’s two waffles on there. | 有两份华夫饼 |
[08:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:34] | You got something to say to me? | 有话要对我说吗 |
[08:36] | My girls need your seat. | 我的姑娘们需要你的座位 |
[08:37] | And when I’m done, they can have it. | 我吃完后 她们就可以坐了 |
[08:56] | Done yet? | 吃完了吗 |
[09:02] | You are a very rude woman. | 你真是一个无礼的女人 |
[09:05] | Oh, you wound me. | 人家伤心死了 |
[09:08] | Yo, damn, Vee! Yo, we like ballers up in here! | 妈的 维 咱在这里�疟�了 |
[09:12] | Didn’t I tell y’all? When you got something people want… | 我不是说了吗 你能给别人所需时… |
[09:15] | Yo, this morning, | 今天早上 |
[09:16] | Underbite Clementino was waiting for me in the bathroom | 爆牙克莱门蒂诺居然在浴室等我 |
[09:20] | to give me a back massage. | 给我来个背部按摩 |
[09:22] | – What? – A back massage! | -什么 -背部按摩 |
[09:23] | Like I’m fucking Beyonce in a yacht in Saint-Tropez, okay! | 感觉我像是圣特鲁佩斯一艘游艇上的碧昂斯 |
[09:31] | Make it rain, bitches. | 下雨吧 贱人们 |
[09:35] | Commissary queen in the hizzy! | 小卖部女王驾到 |
[09:39] | Fuck, this feels good. | 妈的 感觉真好 |
[09:41] | I cleaned Chang out. | 我把常那里扫荡了 |
[09:43] | “You take-a the everything! | 你什么都买走了 |
[09:45] | Nothing reft for the other ladies.” | 没有东西给其他女士了 |
[09:48] | Yo, didn’t I tell you that Vee was gonna take care of us? | 我不是说过吗 维会照顾我们的 |
[09:52] | System work you, you got to find a way to work the system. | 制度关着我们 你就得找到应对的办法 |
[09:55] | – Amen! – Gloria, hallelujah! | -阿门 -赞美主啊 哈利路亚 |
[09:59] | Who cuts your hair? Danita? | 谁给你剪的头发 丹妮塔吗 |
[10:02] | Hell, no! | 当然不是 |
[10:04] | I wouldn’t let that butcher near me with a pair of scissors. | 我才不会让那个屠夫拿着剪刀接近我 |
[10:06] | I do it myself. | 我自己打理的 |
[10:08] | Don’t look at the back, it’s a mess. | 别看后面 一团糟 |
[10:10] | What’s the occasion? | 什么大场合 |
[10:12] | My son’s coming to visit. | 我儿子来看我 |
[10:15] | Well, don’t be upset if he doesn’t notice. | 如果他没注意到 你别生气 |
[10:17] | Boys are stupid. They never notice things like that. | 男孩子蠢死了 他们永远不会注意到这种事 |
[10:20] | Michael hasn’t seen me in a long time. | 迈克尔很久没见过我了 |
[10:23] | He’s never come before. | 他从未来过 |
[10:25] | Why not? | 为什么不来 |
[10:27] | He was pissed off. | 他很生气 |
[10:29] | Or ashamed. Or both. | 或觉得丢人 或两者都有 |
[10:33] | He turned me in. | 是他举报我的 |
[10:37] | So, you’re strangling him | 那你打算在探视 |
[10:38] | at the beginning of the visit or at the end? | 开始还是结束时掐死他 |
[10:40] | He was only 12 and angry. | 他只有12岁 非常愤怒 |
[10:43] | He’s been through a lot. | 他经历了太多 |
[10:45] | I’m gonna sit back, let him vent. You know, get it all out. | 我会坐好 让他发泄 把怨气全发泄出来 |
[10:50] | Well, if it were me, I’d kick him to death, | 要是我 就踢死他 |
[10:51] | but we all have our own way of parenting. | 但我们做父母的方式不同 |
[10:55] | Gandhi did it to protest the caste system. | 甘地这么做来抗议种姓制度 |
[10:58] | It’s the only way to make a real difference. | 只有这样才能有所改变 |
[11:00] | You’re wasting your breath. | 你就省省吧 |
[11:02] | You’re not gonna convince this crowd not to eat. | 你无法说服这些人绝食的 |
[11:05] | She’s right. | 她是对的 |
[11:07] | I mean, this oatmeal tastes like a bowl of chunky boogers, | 这碗麦片味道像大团鼻屎 |
[11:10] | but fuck if it isn’t comforting to keep shoveling it in. | 但妈的不吃还不舒服了 |
[11:13] | So I suppose you’re all happy with the way things are going? | 这么说 你们都很满意现状 |
[11:16] | You think the conditions in this prison are perfectly fine? | 你们觉得这座监狱的现状非常好吗 |
[11:19] | That federal money should be | 联邦政府的钱应该用在 |
[11:21] | spent on making women shower in feces-soaked stalls | 让女人在满是排泄物的隔间里洗澡 |
[11:24] | and face physical abuse if they resist? | 而她们反抗时却要遭受身体虐待吗 |
[11:27] | Come on, Jane Fonda, have a little bit of sausage. | 来吧 简・方达[影星] 来点香肠 |
[11:29] | Yeah, just a little bite. You look a bit pale. | 对 就一小口 你看起来脸色苍白 |
[11:33] | How many days has it been? | 已经多少天了 |
[11:34] | Come on, leave her alone. | 拜托 别烦她了 |
[11:37] | Sister? | 修女 |
[11:39] | I thought you of all people would support me. | 我以为至少你会支持我 |
[11:41] | Oh, honey, it’s not Guantanamo. | 亲爱的 这里又不是关塔那摩监狱 |
[11:44] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[11:46] | Yeah, move over, Soso. | 让一下 苏苏 |
[11:49] | Fine. I’ll do it alone. | 好吧 我一个人来 |
[12:04] | That is really disrespectful. | 你真是太无礼了 |
[12:09] | How was furlough? Did you bring me back a T-shirt? | 休假怎么样 给我带T恤了吗 |
[12:13] | Holy shit, dude. | 真他妈的 妹子 |
[12:15] | Well, what’s it say? | 说什么 |
[12:17] | Wait, let me guess. | 慢着 让我猜猜 |
[12:19] | “Hey, girl, uh, sorry I fucked you over in Chicago. | 美女 抱歉我在芝加哥坑了你 |
[12:22] | It was for your own good. Let me lick your pussy.” | 那是为你好 我给你舔阴户吧 |
[12:24] | Probably, but I don’t know. | 可能吧 但我不知道 |
[12:28] | – I haven’t read it. – What? | -我还没看 -什么 |
[12:30] | Man, that’s some serious willpower right there. | 老天 你意志真坚定啊 |
[12:33] | Aren’t you curious? | 你就不好奇吗 |
[12:34] | Of course I’m curious. It’s the first one I haven’t thrown away. | 我当然好奇 这是第一封我没扔掉的 |
[12:37] | So, fucking read it already. | 那就看呗 |
[12:38] | – I’ll do it. – No! No, no, no, no, no. | -我来 -不用不用 |
[12:40] | That is exactly what she wants. | 她就是想要这样 |
[12:42] | Yes, that is generally what | 对 当人们寄信 |
[12:44] | people want when they send a piece of correspondence. | 一般就是想让别人看 |
[12:46] | What could she possibly say that I want to hear? | 她会说些什么我想听的话 |
[12:49] | She’s a liar. | 她是个说谎精 |
[12:51] | She’s always been a liar. From the very beginning. | 从最开始 她就满口谎言 |
[12:53] | Doesn’t everyone lie to everyone? | 难道不是每个人都对每个人说谎吗 |
[12:58] | She knows that if she keeps sending these, | 她知道如果她一直寄信 |
[13:00] | eventually I will crack, | 最终会打动我 |
[13:01] | and then she’ll apologize, | 然后她会道歉 |
[13:03] | and she’ll say all the right things, and fuck that! | 然后她会满口仁义 让她去死 |
[13:06] | But you’re not gonna throw it away either. | 但你也不会把信扔掉 |
[13:08] | – You miss her. – Of course I miss her. | -你想她 -我当然想她 |
[13:11] | I hate that she has this hold on me. I’m so sick of it. | 我讨厌她对我的影响力 我真是烦透了 |
[13:17] | The oatmeal tastes like snot. | 麦片味道跟鼻屎一样 |
[13:19] | I’ll take a… shot. Shot! | 我要一杯 要一杯 |
[13:23] | It’s all good. Okay, I got this one. | 没关系 我要这个 |
[13:27] | Oh, that was terrible! | 太差劲了 |
[13:56] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[13:58] | Oh, I just, um… | 我嘛 |
[14:00] | I heard about the burlesque show. | 我听说了艳舞表演 |
[14:03] | – You? – My friend Rachel’s in it. | -你呢 -我朋友瑞秋是演员之一 |
[14:05] | She does this routine with a Ray Romano puppet. | 她和雷・罗曼诺的木偶一起表演 |
[14:08] | It’s surprisingly sexy. | 居然相当性感 |
[14:18] | Look, I’m really sorry about that night, Piper. | 那晚的事我很抱歉 帕波 |
[14:22] | I’m not a shady person. | 我不是那种做事遮遮掩掩的人 |
[14:24] | Oh, come on, don’t worry about it. | 算了 没事的 |
[14:26] | I mean, I’ve never been punched before. | 我以前没挨过揍 |
[14:28] | It was probably a good life experience. | 这可能是很好的人生体验 |
[14:34] | I meant it when I said that things were complicated. | 我说事情很复杂时是认真的 |
[14:38] | I’m new to this whole relationship thing. You know, I don’t… | 恋爱关系对我来说是新尝试 我不知道 |
[14:42] | I don’t know the rules. | 我不知道规则 |
[14:45] | That’s the whole problem, isn’t it? | 这就是问题所在对吗 |
[14:48] | Rules aren’t any fun. | 守规矩一点也不好玩 |
[15:03] | Listen, I don’t want to stand in the way of true love. | 我不想打扰真爱 |
[15:06] | I mean, if that is your future wife out there, | 如果那位是你未来的妻子 |
[15:08] | by all means, tell me to back off. | 请务必让我走开 |
[15:10] | But you pursued me, and I liked it. | 但你追求我 我很喜欢 |
[15:15] | I’ve… | 我 |
[15:18] | I’ve never felt… | 我从未感受过… |
[15:20] | You know, I’ve never really thought of myself | 我从未觉得自己是个 |
[15:22] | as a very sexual person, but… | 性欲很强的人 但是 |
[15:26] | ever since… | 自从… |
[15:33] | I want to taste what you taste like. | 我想品尝你的味道 |
[16:01] | What were they serving in there, Red? | 餐厅供应什么 红妈 |
[16:03] | Humble pie? | 内脏[屈辱]馅饼 |
[16:05] | Crow? Whipped old lady? | 鸟肉[大麻] 生奶油[鞭打]老太太 |
[16:07] | Been practicing those? | 一直在练习双关冷笑话吗 |
[16:09] | High horse hamburger? Egg on your face? | 自大汉堡 脸上的鸡蛋[耻辱] |
[16:11] | Did you eat your hat? | 你吃了你的帽子吗[说过的话错了] |
[16:21] | – Hey, bud. – Hey. | -哥们 -嘿 |
[16:22] | How you doing? | 还好不 |
[16:25] | Did you cry it out the other night after your little lady meltdown? | 你那次崩溃后 你那晚哭了没 |
[16:29] | Oh, come on, man, relax. Shit, loosen up. | 拜托 兄弟 放轻松 |
[16:32] | It’s like my mom used to say, “Wipe that puss off your face.” | 就像我妈经常说的 别一脸苦逼样 |
[16:35] | ‘Course that was before I learned I liked puss on my face. | 当然那是在我意识到 我喜欢脸贴着阴户前 |
[16:39] | It’s a new day, Benerino. | 又是新的一天 本尼特 |
[16:44] | What the fuck is this? The Big House Bugle? | 这他妈算什么 《狱中号角》 |
[16:46] | Clearly you supported this prisoner propaganda. | 显然你支持这种犯人宣传活动 |
[16:49] | They did a nice cover story on me. | 她们为我写了篇不错的封面故事 |
[16:51] | And none of you morons | 你们这些白痴 |
[16:52] | caught on that the walrus in the comic is Healy? | 没人看懂漫画里的那只海象是海利吗 |
[16:55] | I thought it was pretty funny. | 我觉得很搞笑 |
[16:56] | And who do you think is the pig in high heels | 你觉得这只穿高跟鞋 |
[16:59] | carrying around the bags of money? | 背着几包钱的猪是谁 |
[17:02] | You got me there. | 真难住我了 |
[17:08] | Who’s in charge of this garbage? | 这垃圾是谁负责的 |
[17:09] | That would be Chapman. Inmate-in-chief. | 应该是查普曼 犯人主编 |
[17:12] | I don’t want to see this shit again. | 我不想再见到这种烂东西 |
[17:14] | You might want to reconsider. | 也许你应该重新考虑下 |
[17:15] | You can use all the journalistic spin you can get. | 你会需要全部的新闻宣传 |
[17:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:18] | Your favorite rapist guard has exceeded all expectations. | 你最喜欢的强奸犯警卫表现突出 |
[17:23] | The Diaz girl is pregnant. | 迪亚茨怀孕了 |
[17:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:27] | Tested her this morning. | 今天早上做了检查 |
[17:29] | Jesus. | 上帝 |
[17:30] | Big, bad baby daddy, | 坏坏的孩子他爸 |
[17:32] | and you brought him back. | 你让他回来的 |
[17:35] | Fuck me. I gotta get out in front of this. | 真他妈的 我得把握住局势 |
[17:37] | Mendez can’t know anything until I frame the whole thing. | 不能让门德斯知道这事 等我安排好再说 |
[17:41] | You’re keeping him at work? | 你让他继续工作吗 |
[17:42] | Just until I get my ducks in a row. | 等我把事情安排好 |
[17:43] | This thing has to be handled right. | 这事得正确解决 |
[17:47] | You want me to keep this under wraps, | 你要我为你保守这个秘密 |
[17:49] | you’re gonna have to do something for me. | 你就得为我做点事 |
[17:52] | What? | 什么 |
[17:53] | When it’s time… | 到时候 |
[17:56] | I get to fire the bastard. | 我来炒掉这个杂种 |
[17:59] | Fine. | 好 |
[18:02] | So, why a Russian? | 为什么是俄国人 |
[18:03] | I don’t know. I just… | 我不知道 我只是 |
[18:06] | I did some online research, | 我做了些网上调查 |
[18:08] | and I found that the top-rated mail order sites | 发现最受欢迎的邮购网站 |
[18:11] | were either Eastern European or Oriental, so… | 不是东欧就是东方的 所以 |
[18:14] | I figured there’d be less cultural barriers with the Russians. | 我觉得和俄国人少些文化障碍 |
[18:18] | And there was money exchanged? | 有金钱交易吗 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry, I’m not familiar with… | 对不起 我对这个不熟 |
[18:23] | You know, I don’t… I don’t need your judgment, okay? | 我不需要你对我品头论足 |
[18:25] | ‘Cause from the looks of it, you know, | 因为就所见而言 |
[18:27] | I’m guessing your love life isn’t so hot either. | 我想你的爱情生活也不怎么样 |
[18:29] | Perhaps you’re projecting your experiences onto me, Sam. | 也许你把你的经历投射到我身上 山姆 |
[18:33] | Let’s cut the fucking psychobabble, okay? | 少说些心理学废话 |
[18:35] | I have a wife that I paid for. So fucking what? | 我的老婆是我买来的 他妈的又怎样 |
[18:38] | I don’t need you going around throwing out these textbook | 我不需要你搬出这些教课书术语 |
[18:40] | terms like some condescending know-it-all. | 就像那些有优越感的伪百事通一样 |
[18:42] | This is what I do for a living, too. | 我也是靠这个吃饭的 |
[18:45] | I’m a counselor. | 我是个辅导员 |
[18:47] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[18:49] | You know, I don’t fucking know why I came here. | 我他妈的也不知道为什么来这里 |
[18:51] | Because I don’t need your fucking help. | 因为我他妈的不需要你的帮助 |
[18:54] | Because I’m the one that’s helping people. | 因为我才是帮助他人的人 |
[18:56] | All day long. | 日复一日 |
[18:58] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[19:00] | Do you really help people? | 你真的帮助了他人吗 |
[19:03] | You bet your ass I do. | 他妈的当然了 |
[19:07] | Man, these tracks itching something fierce. | 老天 这些发辫痒死了 |
[19:10] | I gotta get these to Vee so she can get ’em out to her people. | 我得把这些给维 让她能散出去给她的人 |
[19:13] | How many stamps do you need to send stamps? | 寄邮票需要多少邮票 |
[19:15] | Yo, you got a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[19:20] | I know y’all are dealing. | 我知道你们在贩毒 |
[19:22] | Yeah, so? | 那又如何 |
[19:23] | So, you lied to me, T. | 你对我说谎 T |
[19:25] | Like you never sold drugs. | 说得你好像没卖过毒品一样 |
[19:27] | I sold weed. Not real shit. | 我卖的是大麻 不是那些害人的 |
[19:28] | Real enough to get your ass locked in here. | 害人到足够把你关在这里了 |
[19:31] | So don’t be acting all high siddity. | 别这么假清高 |
[19:33] | In case you ain’t noticed, | 怕你没注意到 |
[19:36] | this place is full of criminals. | 这里全是罪犯 |
[19:39] | And we’re two of ’em. | 我们也是其中两个 |
[19:40] | Three, if you include cuckoo over here. | 加那边的疯子有三个罪犯 |
[19:43] | Yo, we’s getting paid, man. | 咱们有钱赚呐 |
[19:46] | Our crew rules. Fuck the police! | 咱们帮万岁 警察去死 |
[19:49] | Oh, what, now you all gangster? | 现在你们全成了黑帮分子吗 |
[19:51] | Man, y’all are fucking brainwashed. | 你们全他妈被洗脑了 |
[19:53] | You’re jealous. | 你嫉妒了 |
[19:55] | Jealous of what? You acting like a hood rat corner kid? | 嫉妒什么 你像个欺负人的小混混吗 |
[20:00] | You don’t know where I come from. | 你不知道我的出身 |
[20:02] | I ain’t have no daddy in the army, parents looking out for me, | 我没有老爸在军队 没父母管我 |
[20:06] | and a fucking winter coat, you bougie bitch. | 没有棉衣 你这个有钱人家的贱人 |
[20:09] | So don’t pretend like you know me or my people. | 别假装你了解我和我的人 |
[20:13] | I thought you wanted to be better than that. | 我以为你不想堕落到如此地步 |
[20:18] | Get the fuck out of my bunk. | 滚出我的铺位 |
[20:21] | Yo, it’s a sweep. | 临时检查 |
[20:23] | They sweeping. | 他们临时检查 |
[20:26] | Let’s go, ladies! | 快走 女士们 |
[20:27] | Inmates, outside your bunks, now! | 犯人们 立刻离开铺位 |
[20:30] | Don’t move a muscle. | 全部不准动 |
[20:32] | I see you swallow anything or tuck anything away, | 让我看到你们吞什么藏什么 |
[20:35] | your ass goes to the box. | 就等着关禁闭吧 |
[20:43] | I think I did the left side too much. Right? | 我想左边拔得太夸张了对吗 |
[20:45] | The arch is too high? | 眉弯太高了吗 |
[20:46] | Eh, it kind of looks like | 看起来 |
[20:47] | you’re really skeptical about everything. | 你这人疑神疑鬼的 |
[20:49] | I think the leery look is hot, you know? | 我觉得狡猾的样子挺性感的 |
[20:51] | – A-Dorm! Sweep time! – Fuck! | -A区宿舍 临时检查 -妈的 |
[20:52] | They’re gonna take my lipstick. | 他们会拿走我的唇膏 |
[20:55] | Sweep time, ladies! | 临时检查 女士们 |
[20:57] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[21:02] | Shit! Son of a… | 真他妈的 |
[21:08] | Inmate, outside! | 犯人 出去 |
[21:18] | Illegal foodstuffs. That’s a shot. | 非法食品 记一笔 |
[21:20] | Nail polish. Sharp tweezers. | 指甲油 锋利镊子 |
[21:22] | There goes your phone time, inmate. | 你的通话时间没有了 犯人 |
[21:30] | Jackpot! | 中大奖了 |
[21:31] | I doubt these are super absorbent, huh? | 恐怕这个可不是超强吸引性卫生棉条 |
[21:34] | Whose bunk is this? Watson. | 这是谁的床铺 沃森 |
[21:38] | How much these little rollies going for, huh? | 这些小卷卖多少钱 |
[21:40] | Got yourself a little business? | 给自己找了点买卖吗 |
[21:42] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[21:43] | Don’t you “No, sir” me! | 别跟我说什么没有 |
[21:44] | You start marching your pretty black ass to the SHU. | 快把你的黑屁股挪到禁闭室去 |
[21:47] | I know how much you love it in there. | 我知道你有多喜欢那里 |
[21:49] | Move! | 快走 |
[21:55] | I’ll take that. | 给我 |
[22:13] | You have my card. | 你收到了我的卡 |
[22:17] | Kids are cute, right? | 孩子们很可爱对吗 |
[22:20] | It was between this or some cats that said, “You’re purr-fect!” | 另一张准备买的卡是一只猫说”你喵完美” |
[22:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:28] | I made the right choice. | 我的选择是正确的 |
[22:37] | You look so different. | 你看起来不同了 |
[22:38] | Softer somehow. In a good way. | 不知怎的更温柔了 这是好事 |
[22:52] | I’m gonna let you keep that. | 我让你留着这个 |
[23:01] | Clear! | 没发现 |
[23:06] | Jesus, what a haul! | 老天 瞧这一堆 |
[23:08] | I’m taking this home after I rip it open to check for drugs. | 把这个撕开检查毒品后我就带它回家 |
[23:11] | It’s adorable. | 好可爱 |
[23:13] | Look at all this stuff. | 看这些东西 |
[23:13] | There are some serious open channels here. | 显然是有门路弄进来的 |
[23:15] | Here, smell this, would ya? | 你闻一下 |
[23:16] | Whoa, that’s awful. | 好难闻 |
[23:18] | Smell it. | 闻一下 |
[23:19] | Oh, it smells like poo. | 大便味 |
[23:21] | Yeah, it all smells like poo. | 全闻起来是大便味 |
[23:22] | You know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[23:24] | It’s all coming in through the rectal pipeline. | 全是通过直肠弄进来的 |
[23:28] | Someone has been slacking with the squat and cough. | 下蹲咳嗽检查太松懈了 |
[23:32] | You know what this means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[23:33] | It’s not enough to look, we gotta start probing. | 光看已经不够了 得开始捅了 |
[23:35] | We can’t touch ’em. It’s illegal. | 不能碰她们 这是违法的 |
[23:37] | I’m not sticking my arm up there. | 我可不会把胳膊伸过去 |
[23:38] | What about a finger? What’s wrong with that? | 那么伸手指呢 有什么不行 |
[23:41] | A finger’s nice once in a while. | 偶尔伸根手指感觉不错啊 |
[23:43] | Visual inspections only. | 只能目测 |
[23:45] | Tiny little finger? Come on. | 小小的指头 拜托 |
[23:48] | I don’t know about you all, but I’m ready to be the hero. | 我不知道你们 但我准备好做英雄了 |
[23:52] | Nothing’s getting past me. | 没什么能逃过我 |
[23:53] | You didn’t see what you thought you saw, end of story. | 你看的和你想的不一样 就这样了 |
[23:56] | – What was it, then? – Oh, Jesus, really? | -那是什么 -老天 有完没完 |
[23:59] | Look, I’m not gonna leave you alone. | 我不会就此罢休的 |
[24:01] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[24:03] | Do you wanna join me in the bathroom? | 你要和我一起去厕所吗 |
[24:04] | ‘Cause that’s where I’m headed. To take a dump. | 我要去那里 去拉屎 |
[24:06] | Come on, you can hand me neatly folded squares of paper | 来吧 你可以把纸折整齐了给我 |
[24:08] | like you’re the groom of the stole and I’m Henry VIII. | 就好像你是宫廷侍从官 我是亨利八世 |
[24:17] | Well, how would you rate your state of mind today? | 你给你今天的心理状态打几分 |
[24:20] | A four? | 4吗 |
[24:22] | You having any angry thoughts? They coming up regularly for you? | 你有没有愤怒的想法 这种想法定期出现吗 |
[24:27] | Are you having angry thoughts that are coming up regularly? | 你有没有愤怒的想法 这种想法定期出现吗 |
[24:31] | That’s projection. | 这是投射 |
[24:32] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:34] | You have any idea what I do for a living? What my job is? | 你知道我是靠什么维生吗 我的工作是什么 |
[24:37] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[24:38] | You fill out the paperworks for the ladies that get shots. | 你为那些记过的女士们填写相关文件 |
[24:45] | I provide guidance. | 我提供指导 |
[24:47] | I counsel people with their problems. | 我就人们的问题提出忠告 |
[24:52] | I’m thinking about starting a support group. | 我想创办一个支持小组 |
[24:55] | It’s a therapy thing. | 开展心理治疗 |
[24:58] | I think the women here could really use it. | 我觉得对这里的女性有帮助 |
[25:00] | There are some angry bitches around here. | 这里有些爱生气的贱人 |
[25:04] | But you know that ain’t nobody gonna do nothing | 但如果没有好处 |
[25:05] | without getting something from it. | 是没人会理的 |
[25:07] | They will be getting something. | 她们会有收获的 |
[25:10] | Help with their problems. | 对她们的问题有帮助 |
[25:12] | No, I’m talking about, like, free donuts, or days off work. | 不 我是说比如免费甜甜圈 不用干活 |
[25:16] | I’ve, uh, printed out some flyers. | 我印了些传单 |
[25:21] | I’d like you to distribute them. | 我想要你发出去 |
[25:25] | All right, Mr. Healy, | 好的 海利先生 |
[25:26] | but I’m telling you, no one’s gonna come on their own. | 但我告诉你 没人会来的 |
[25:29] | You’re underestimating them. | 你低估了她们 |
[25:31] | These women have been through a lot. | 这些女性经历了太多 |
[25:34] | They’ll come. | 她们会来的 |
[25:47] | Didn’t realize y’all had such literary interests. | 没想到你们会对文学有兴趣 |
[25:50] | Yeah, well, we were hoping you could make a few suggestions. | 我们希望你能给些建议 |
[25:52] | ‘Cause from what I hear, you’re quite the little critic. | 因为我听说 你这个人很会提意见 |
[25:56] | – Yeah, I got some thoughts. – Yeah? | -我有些想法 -是吗 |
[25:58] | Yeah, and some questions. | 还有些问题 |
[25:59] | Like why you let my girl Janae get dragged off to seg. | 你为什么让珍娜被关了禁闭 |
[26:01] | Well, she knew better than to keep contraband in her bunk. | 她应该明白不能把违禁品放在铺位上 |
[26:06] | Guess she got a lot of alone time now to think about it. | 现在她有许多独处的时间来考虑这个问题 |
[26:09] | She’ll be fine, so long as she thinks and doesn’t speak. | 她不会有事的 只要她只想不出声 |
[26:16] | You in or out? | 你到底入不入伙 |
[26:18] | The library is prime real estate for us. | 图书馆对我们来说是个好地方 |
[26:22] | Look, you got your spot. Deal out of there. | 你有地盘了 别在这里交易 |
[26:24] | There’s no reason for the inmates to flow through the warehouse. | 女囚们扎堆去仓库是说不通的 |
[26:27] | There’s no excuse to browse. | 连看看都是不对劲的 |
[26:29] | Plus, the hacks got a taste of blood. | 而且 警卫已经嗅到了血腥味 |
[26:31] | It’s only a matter of time before they sweep all the work sites. | 他们检查所有的工作地点只是时间问题 |
[26:36] | I ain’t no corner girl. | 我不是小混混 |
[26:39] | I like this spot. | 我喜欢这个地点 |
[26:42] | So you either get your ass in line or request a transfer. | 所以你要么听话 要么要求调职 |
[26:46] | I hear Electrical is looking. | 我听说电工那边在招人 |
[26:49] | You feel me? | 明白吗 |
[26:53] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[26:55] | You feel me? | 明白吗 |
[27:05] | Miss Diaz, we just need verbal confirmation | 迪亚茨女士 我们只是需要口头确认 |
[27:07] | that Officer Mendez forced himself on you. Can you provide that? | 门德斯警官强暴了你 你能说出来吗 |
[27:11] | Didn’t you see it? | 你没看到吗 |
[27:15] | This is for our paperwork. | 这是为了文书工作 |
[27:19] | Joe, I think Miss Diaz would be more comfortable | 乔 如果你不在这里 |
[27:21] | if you weren’t in the room. | 我想迪亚茨女士会自在些 |
[27:36] | Look, there are laws in place | 有法律规定 |
[27:38] | which criminalize sex between prisoners and prison staff. | 犯人与监狱工作人员的性爱是非法的 |
[27:42] | Which means that employees who engage in sexual misconduct | 这意味着工作人员有性爱不当行为时 |
[27:45] | cannot claim consent as a defense. | 不能将对方同意作为辩护借口 |
[27:48] | So, officially it’s a rape, | 所以正式来说这是强奸 |
[27:50] | yes, and we’re all gonna call it that. | 没错 我们会这么说 |
[27:53] | But I need to know, girl-to-girl… | 但我需要知道 女人对女人 |
[27:56] | was it consensual? | 是你情我愿的吗 |
[27:59] | Listen, I get it. You’re lonely, you want to flirt a little. | 我明白 你孤单 你想调调情 |
[28:02] | Attention from a guard makes you feel special. | 引起警卫的注意令你觉得很特别 |
[28:04] | I mean, those uniforms alone can be a real turn-on, right? | 仅是那身制服就让人有性趣对吗 |
[28:08] | So, just between us, | 就咱们之间说清楚 |
[28:09] | I need to know if you encouraged him. | 我要知道你是否鼓励了他 |
[28:15] | – Yes. – I thought as much. | -是的 -我想也是 |
[28:20] | Well, you’ve created quite a headache for me, young lady. | 你真给我惹了大麻烦 小姑娘 |
[28:22] | And now not only am I responsible for you, | 现在我不仅要对你负责 |
[28:24] | but for your little spawn of the system. | 还要对你肚中的胎负责 |
[28:27] | So, do me a favor, sweetheart, | 所以帮个忙 亲爱的 |
[28:28] | from now on, keep your legs closed. | 从现在开始 把你的双腿闭紧 |
[28:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[28:34] | You’ve officially destroyed a man’s life. | 你正式毁了一个男人的生活 |
[28:40] | No, you gotta tell her that if the bank is closed on Sunday, | 不 你得告诉她 如果银行周日关门 |
[28:43] | that there’s no fucking late fee if you pay her Monday morning. | 那么周一早上给她钱就他妈的没有滞纳金 |
[28:46] | – That shit’s not right. – I did. | -这种屁话不对 -我说了 |
[28:48] | And she’s still trying to charge you? | 她依然要收你钱吗 |
[28:50] | Mmm-hmm. | 是的 |
[28:51] | Okay, so here’s what you gotta do. | 你要这样做 |
[28:54] | You get a baseball bat, | 你找根棒球棒 |
[28:55] | the wood kind, not the fucking metal kind, | 木头的 不要金属的 |
[28:58] | and a big trash bag, | 一个大垃圾袋 |
[29:01] | the black kind, not the see-through kind… | 黑色的 不要看得透那种 |
[29:04] | Michael, you look all grown up. | 迈克尔 你长大了 |
[29:07] | You must have grown, like, 4 inches. | 你一定长高了有4英寸 |
[29:09] | It’s “Mike” now. | 现在叫迈克了 |
[29:14] | Now, take a look at his feet. | 看看他的脚 |
[29:16] | I told him he’s as tall lying down as he is standing up. | 我告诉他 他躺下去和站着一样高 |
[29:22] | Anything you want to say to me… | 你想对我说什么 |
[29:27] | you can say it, okay? | 都可以 明白吗 |
[29:35] | Well, you know, maybe we should play a game. Hmm? | 也许我们应该玩游戏 好吗 |
[29:39] | They got a deck of cards over there by the kids’ stuff. Huh? | 那边小孩用品里有扑克牌 怎么样 |
[29:47] | When in the Visitation Room, you’re allowed two hugs, | 在探视室 可以拥抱两次 |
[29:50] | one on arrival and one on departure. | 到达和离开时分别一次 |
[29:52] | Well, they still didn’t fix the bathrooms, | 卫生间还没修好 |
[29:55] | and they were supposed to put in a retaining wall by the lake, | 湖边应该建挡土墙 |
[29:57] | but there’s just a couple of sandbags. | 但现在只有几包沙袋 |
[29:59] | Well, I ran the name FCP and it doesn’t exist. | 我查了FCP这个名字 并不存在 |
[30:01] | No trace of the company. | 查不到这家公司 |
[30:03] | You sure that’s the name you saw on the truck? | 你确定在卡车上看到的是这个名字吗 |
[30:05] | Yeah, I’m positive. | 对 我肯定 |
[30:06] | Well, my guess is that the | 我猜想 |
[30:07] | prison is giving inflated contracts to companies | 监狱给合同的公司 |
[30:10] | that are either shells or subsidiaries of FitzCORE, | 要么是空壳公司 要么是菲茨核心的下属公司 |
[30:13] | and FitzCORE is paying | 菲茨核心将回扣 |
[30:14] | kickbacks into the Jason Figueroa campaign. | 给杰森・菲格罗亚的竞选 |
[30:16] | What I need are invoices, so I can see who’s getting paid. | 我需要的是发票 我能看出谁在拿钱 |
[30:22] | Right. | 是哦 |
[30:24] | Well, what about… | 不如这样 |
[30:26] | What about photos of all the unfinished work? | 不如拍些未完成品的照片 |
[30:28] | If I could get you a camera… | 如果我能给你弄部相机 |
[30:29] | No, why don’t you get me an iPhone | 不 不如你给我弄部苹果手机 |
[30:32] | so then I can take pictures and play Candy Crush? | 这样我能拍照 还能玩”糖果大爆险” |
[30:35] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[30:36] | I told you before, | 我之前跟你说过了 |
[30:37] | I’m not risking my freedom for your fucking byline. | 我不会以自由为代价 为你的署名文章冒险 |
[30:40] | Piper, this woman is a criminal. | 帕波 这个女人是罪犯 |
[30:42] | Yeah? Well, so am I. | 是吗 我也是 |
[30:45] | Collecting twos? | 要二吗 |
[30:47] | Nope. | 不要 |
[30:51] | Better for me. | 对我有用 |
[30:54] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[31:01] | You’re kicking my ass here. | 你把我打得落花流水 |
[31:03] | Yep. My turn to deal. | 对 到我发牌了 |
[31:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:15] | Mr. Nance, what brings you here? | 南斯先生 你怎么来了 |
[31:18] | Miss Figueroa, how are you? | 菲格罗亚女士 你好吗 |
[31:20] | Better once I know what the fuck you’re doing in my prison. | 知道你来我监狱做什么我会更好 |
[31:22] | I was… visiting a friend. | 我来探视一位朋友 |
[31:24] | And what friend might that be? | 那位朋友是谁 |
[31:26] | You know, I’ve called your office a bunch of times. | 我给你的办公室打过几个电话 |
[31:27] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[31:29] | I can find out whose list you’re on in five seconds flat, | 我五秒钟就能找出你在谁的探视名单上 |
[31:32] | so there’s no need to play games here. | 没必要玩游戏 |
[31:35] | Piper Chapman. | 帕波・查普曼 |
[31:37] | Piper Chapman. And how do you know Piper Chapman? | 帕波・查普曼 你怎么认识她的 |
[31:39] | We have… mutual friends. | 我们有共同的朋友 |
[31:56] | You seeing this shit? | 你看到这烂人了吗 |
[31:58] | I mean, it’s like she’s got a fucking hit out on me. | 就好像他妈的看上我一样 |
[31:59] | I think she wants some of those cheese puffs you got. | 我想她要你的芝士泡芙 |
[32:04] | Maybe just give her a few. | 给她一点吧 |
[32:05] | Oh, yeah, that must be it. She’s after my puffs. | 一定是这样 她看上我的泡芙了 |
[32:09] | Morello, you have a visitor. | 莫里洛 你有探视者 |
[32:11] | Report to Visitation, Morello. | 到探视室报到 莫里洛 |
[32:13] | That’s you, kid. | 是你啊 妹子 |
[32:16] | I’m not expecting anybody. Maybe it’s my sister. | 应该没人来看我啊 也许是我的妹妹 |
[32:20] | Jeez, I hope there’s nothing wrong. How do I look? | 老天 希望没出事 我样子如何 |
[32:23] | – Looking hot. – All right. | -漂亮 -好的 |
[32:29] | Stop! | 你够了 |
[32:32] | Man, or at least get in here where I can see you. | 至少进来让我可以看到你 |
[32:36] | How much longer is this shit gonna go on for? | 你打算做这种无聊事做多久 |
[32:38] | You need to take it to Red. | 你要拿去给红妈 |
[32:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:44] | You really think I’m gonna throw | 你真觉得我会为了嗨一次 |
[32:46] | away two years of sobriety for one little high? | 丢掉两年的戒毒成果吗 |
[32:48] | I saw Tricia get wheeled out of here in a body bag. | 我看到崔希娅被装在运尸袋中被运出去 |
[32:51] | How stupid do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多蠢 |
[33:09] | Well, hello. Hi. | 你好 |
[33:10] | Don’t you fucking touch me. | 别碰我 |
[33:13] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[33:19] | It’s nice to see you. I like your sweater. | 很高兴见到你 我喜欢你的毛衣 |
[33:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[33:24] | I know you broke into my house. | 我知道你闯进了我家 |
[33:25] | I don’t know how you did it, but you did. | 我不知道你如何做到的 但你做到了 |
[33:28] | Now, the cops don’t believe me, but I know it was you. | 警察不相信我 但我知道是你 |
[33:30] | I don’t understand. Why did you come here? | 我不明白 你为什么来这里 |
[33:32] | Because I want to hear you say it. | 因为我要听你承认 |
[33:33] | – Tell me it was you. – I don’t know what you’re talking about. | -告诉我是你 -我不知道你在说些什么 |
[33:36] | So, clearly your time in prison | 显然你坐牢这段时间 |
[33:38] | has done nothing to bring you back into reality, you psycho. | 并没有让你回归现实 你这个疯子 |
[33:43] | I swear to God… | 我对天发誓 |
[33:44] | if you come near me, or my family, or my wife again, ever, | 如果你再接近我 或是我的家人我的妻子 |
[33:49] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[33:50] | With my bare fucking hands, I will choke you until you are dead. | 我会用双手 活活掐死你 |
[33:55] | Could you keep your voice down just a little? | 你能小点声音吗 |
[33:56] | You… Are you out of… Why? | 你有病吗 为什么 |
[33:58] | You want me to keep my voice down | 你让我小点声 |
[33:59] | so your criminal friends in here won’t know that you’re a | 这样你的罪犯朋友不会知道 |
[34:02] | mental case who broke out of prison to stalk me? | 你是个疯子 越狱跟踪我吗 |
[34:06] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[34:10] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[34:11] | Are you trying to keep up this lunatic charade? | 你要继续玩这种疯子把戏吗 |
[34:14] | – Pretend that I’m your boyfriend? – No. | -假装我是你男友吗 -不是 |
[34:21] | I don’t know this woman, okay? | 我不认识这个女人 明白吗 |
[34:24] | We went on one date! One! | 我们约会过一次 就一次 |
[34:26] | She’s a fucking stalker! | 她是个该死的跟踪狂 |
[34:28] | Sir, you need to leave now. | 先生 请马上离开 |
[34:30] | She’s fucking dangerous! | 她是个危险人物 |
[34:32] | – Leave, now. – Hey… She… | -马上离开 -她… |
[34:34] | You know she broke out of here, right? | 你知道她越狱了吧 |
[34:36] | She’s a psycho bitch! | 她是个疯婊子 |
[34:38] | – Sorry. – Come on. | -对不起 -快走 |
[34:40] | Hey, man, I’m not the criminal here, okay? | 我可不是有罪的那个 |
[35:01] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
[35:03] | I’m a crazy person. There is something really wrong with me. | 我是个疯子 我真的很有问题 |
[35:07] | I mean, there’s something wrong with all of us. | 我们所有人都有问题 |
[35:10] | Like, otherwise we wouldn’t be in here. | 否则我们不会在这里 |
[35:11] | No, I did something bad. | 不 我做了坏事 |
[35:15] | Really bad. | 非常坏 |
[35:16] | When I was supposed to be at the hospital, | 我应该待在医院时 |
[35:19] | I stole the van | 我偷了车 |
[35:21] | and I went to his house in Albany. | 去了他奥尔巴尼的家 |
[35:25] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[35:29] | Do you know what could happen if you got caught? | 你知道如果你被抓的话会有什么后果吗 |
[35:31] | I think they charge you with felony escape. | 我想他们会控告你重罪潜逃 |
[35:33] | Triple your sentence. | 刑期延长三倍 |
[35:34] | I know. Believe me, I know. | 我知道 相信我 我知道 |
[35:37] | Well, don’t fucking do that again, you maniac. | 别他妈的再这样做了 你这个疯子 |
[35:41] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[35:43] | It’s a miracle that you didn’t get caught. | 你没被抓真是奇迹 |
[35:47] | I just wanted to see him. | 我只是想见他 |
[35:50] | But he is so mean. I mean, he’s really mean. | 但他好恶毒 真的好恶毒 |
[35:56] | He’s not the man that I thought he was. | 他不是我以为的那个人 |
[36:01] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[36:02] | No, I don’t hate you. | 不 我不恨你 |
[36:05] | Well, it is getting clearer | 但每一秒 |
[36:07] | every second that you’re totally bat-shit crazy, | 都越来越清楚你是个疯子 |
[36:11] | but you’re a beautiful, sweet girl. | 但你是个美丽可人的女生 |
[36:14] | Fuck this guy. So many people are gonna love you. | 别去管这男人了 会有好多人爱你的 |
[36:18] | No. No, nobody’s gonna love me. | 不 没人会爱我 |
[36:25] | I do. | 我爱 |
[36:32] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:41] | Hi, Larry. It’s me. | 莱瑞 是我 |
[36:43] | Listen, I know that I said | 我知道我说过 |
[36:45] | I didn’t wanna know who it was, and I didn’t. | 我不想知道是谁 我的确不想 |
[36:47] | But being in here, it just has a way of making you obsess | 但在这里 就是会让人产生执念 |
[36:52] | and feel a little crazy. | 感觉有点疯狂 |
[36:55] | Jealous. | 嫉妒 |
[36:56] | So, I know this is totally unfair, but it’s how I feel. | 我知道这样不公平 但这是我的感觉 |
[37:00] | So I just think it would be better if I knew. | 所以我想如果我知道会好些 |
[37:02] | If I just knew who it was, and then I could stop guessing. | 如果我知道是谁 我就不用再猜了 |
[37:06] | Your phone time is up. | 你的通话时间到了 |
[37:09] | I… I’m just… | 我刚刚… |
[37:13] | Um, bye. | 再见 |
[37:15] | That’s right. | 这样就对了 |
[37:19] | Move along. | 走人吧 |
[37:20] | I was done anyway. | 反正我也讲完了 |
[37:25] | I’m not gay. I’m not. | 我不是同性恋 我不是 |
[37:28] | I’m just experimenting. | 我只是在尝试 |
[37:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:32] | Maybe all of the guys that I’ve been with so far | 也许一直以来我交往的男人 |
[37:34] | have just been really bad in bed, | 在床上表现都很差 |
[37:36] | but I’m telling you, | 但我告诉你 |
[37:39] | it’s like I just discovered what sex is supposed to be. | 就好像我刚发现性爱应该是什么样子 |
[37:43] | – But she has a girlfriend? – Mmm… | -但她有女友 -是啊 |
[37:45] | She had a girlfriend. | 她之前有女友 |
[37:46] | They were having problems. It’s over. | 她们之间有问题 已经结束了 |
[37:49] | – For sure? – Yeah. | -肯定吗 -是的 |
[37:51] | I don’t know, Piper. | 我不确定 帕波 |
[37:56] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[38:06] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! There’s shit in that bag! | 我的天 我的天 袋里有屎 |
[38:10] | You fell for that? That’s like the oldest trick in the book. | 你居然被骗了 这可是最古老的恶作剧了 |
[38:12] | What is the oldest trick in the book? | 什么是最古老的恶作剧 |
[38:14] | Poop? In a bag? On fire? | 屎在袋子里 点起火吗 |
[38:16] | Yes, my brother and his friends used to do it. | 我哥和他的朋友以前经常这样做 |
[38:18] | It’s so fucking stupid. It’s a prank. | 真他妈的蠢 纯粹恶作剧 |
[38:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[38:25] | – It’s her. – Who? | -是她 -谁 |
[38:26] | – Sylvia. Alex’s ex. – Really? | -西尔维 艾丽克斯的前女友 -真的吗 |
[38:29] | Yes, she’s fucking crazy. She attacked me. | 她是个疯婆子 她打了我 |
[38:31] | This is… This is her, I know it. | 这是她做的 我知道 |
[38:33] | Do you think it’s human shit? | 你觉得这是人屎吗 |
[38:37] | No, I mean, this is… This is dog shit, right? | 不 这是狗屎 对吗 |
[38:40] | I mean, if she’s really as crazy as you say… | 如果她真的有你说的这样疯 |
[38:43] | You don’t think that she squatted and pooped in a bag, do you? | 你不会觉得这是她蹲下拉在袋子里的吧 |
[38:47] | Well, she did get her point across. I’ll give her that much. | 她的意思表达得很清楚了 佩服佩服 |
[38:51] | Lesbians are insane. | 女同都是疯子 |
[38:54] | I can’t believe she said that to you. The fucking nerve! Jesus. | 我不敢相信她对你说这种话 好大的胆子 |
[38:57] | She was right. | 她是对的 |
[38:58] | I seduced him. We set him up. | 我引诱了他 我们故意陷害他 |
[39:00] | Yeah, but she doesn’t know that. | 但她不知道 |
[39:03] | It’s wrong. He’s going to jail, John. | 这样不对 他会坐牢 约翰 |
[39:05] | What is the alternative? What, you want me to… | 有其它办法吗 怎样 你想让我… |
[39:07] | You want me to stand up and shout, | 你想让我站出来大声说 |
[39:08] | “Hey, everyone, that’s my baby in there”? | 各位 她肚里是我的宝宝 |
[39:10] | You know, in my neighborhood, | 在我生活的地方 |
[39:11] | real men stand up and claim their kids. | 真男人会站出来承认自己的孩子 |
[39:12] | We’re not in your neighborhood, are we? | 我们不是在你生活的地方 不是吗 |
[39:14] | I mean, what the fuck do you want from me, Daya? | 你到底想要我怎样 达娅 |
[39:16] | I want you to stand up and tell the world that you love me. | 我要你站出来告诉全世界你爱我 |
[39:18] | That is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[39:19] | They would cart me off in front of the local news. | 他们会把我推到媒体的峰尖浪口 |
[39:21] | – Is that what you want? – No. Yes. | -你想要这样吗 -不 是的 |
[39:24] | I don’t know what I want. It just feels really bad. | 我不知道我想要什么 只是感觉很糟糕 |
[39:27] | Daya, I would go to jail. | 达娅 我会坐牢的 |
[39:30] | Well, then at least we’ll be even. | 那样至少我们扯平了 |
[39:58] | If you’re here to mock me, I don’t have the energy to argue. | 如果你是来嘲笑我的 我可没力气吵 |
[40:03] | Everything hurts. | 做什么都痛 |
[40:04] | I’m not here to make fun of you. | 我不是来取笑你的 |
[40:07] | Really? | 是吗 |
[40:10] | I watched a friend get taken to the SHU yesterday. | 我昨天看到一位朋友被拉去关禁闭 |
[40:14] | That’s the second time she’s been in there, | 那是她第二次被关禁闭 |
[40:17] | and the first time was rough. | 第一次很痛苦 |
[40:19] | I’m sick and tired of the guards using solitary | 我已经厌恶厌倦了警卫把关禁闭 |
[40:22] | like it’s some kind of toddler timeout. | 当作是罚小孩子站墙角 |
[40:26] | These are not violent offenders. | 这些人不是暴力罪犯 |
[40:31] | It’s inhumane and it’s torture. | 这是不人道的 这是折磨 |
[40:36] | I think what you’re doing is very, very brave. | 我觉得你这样做 非常非常勇敢 |
[40:43] | You are a true activist. | 你是个真正的维权分子 |
[41:03] | Did you hand out all the flyers I gave you? | 你把我给你的传单发完了吗 |
[41:05] | ‘Course I did. Yes, sir. | 当然了 发了 长官 |
[41:09] | But I really don’t think anybody’s gonna… | 但我觉得没人会… |
[41:10] | I know, Doggett. I got it. | 我知道 德盖特 我明白 |
[41:16] | – Hey, Pol! – Hi. | -波丽 -你好 |
[41:19] | Oh, my gosh, you’re so skinny. | 老天 你好苗条 |
[41:21] | Your big pregnancy ass is gone! | 你怀孕的肥屁股已经没有了 |
[41:23] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:26] | I am so sorry it’s been so long. | 抱歉好久没见了 |
[41:29] | And, Pipe, I’m sorry about Celeste. | 帕波 塞莱斯特的事我很遗憾 |
[41:32] | I should have been at the funeral. I just… | 我应该去参加葬礼的 我只是 |
[41:35] | I’m not making that much milk, and pumping is really hard. | 我的奶不多 挤奶太痛苦了 |
[41:38] | Larry says you’ve been lost in the baby fog. | 莱瑞说你现在是个二十四孝老妈 |
[41:40] | I feel horrible. | 我感觉好糟糕 |
[41:41] | You lost someone. I should have been there for you. | 你失去了亲人 我应该在你身边的 |
[41:44] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[41:45] | – It was really shitty of me. – Stop, it’s fine. | -我真是太差劲了 -别说了 没关系 |
[41:47] | It’s not. It’s not fine. | 不 有关系 |
[41:49] | You needed me and I wasn’t there. I’ve been a really bad friend. | 你需要我我却不在 我是个差劲的朋友 |
[41:51] | Like, the worst. You don’t deserve that. | 最差劲的朋友 你不应该有我这样的朋友 |
[41:54] | You don’t deserve any of this. | 你不应该经历这些 |
[41:59] | – How is mommy life? – Hard. | -当妈的感觉如何 -好难 |
[42:01] | It’s so much harder than anyone tells you. | 比任何人讲的都难多了 |
[42:03] | I feel like I’ve lost my mind. I’m not myself. | 我觉得我失去理智了 我不再是自己了 |
[42:06] | – Is Pete being good? – Pete took off to Alaska. | -皮特还好吗 -皮特去了阿拉斯加 |
[42:07] | It was weird and totally horrible of him. | 好奇怪 他太烦人了 |
[42:09] | Have you seen Larry a lot? | 你经常见莱瑞吗 |
[42:11] | No. Why, did he tell you that? | 没有 为什么问 他说的吗 |
[42:14] | I mean, just when Pete was gone. | 只是皮特离开期间 |
[42:16] | He helped me a lot with Finn. | 芬恩的事他帮了我不少 |
[42:19] | Are you guys still talking a lot? | 你们还经常通话吗 |
[42:21] | Well, we just spent the past 48 hours together. | 我们刚在一起整整48小时 |
[42:24] | How did that go? | 怎么样 |
[42:26] | We had sex. | 我们做爱了 |
[42:27] | Well, we started to. At my grandmother’s wake. | 我们开始了 在给我奶奶守灵时 |
[42:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[42:33] | Does that surprise you? | 你很惊讶吗 |
[42:35] | Uh, well, yeah, I thought you ended things. | 是啊 我以为你和他结束了 |
[42:38] | He was my fiance Polly. There’s still a lot of love there. | 他曾经是我的未婚夫 波丽 还是有爱的 |
[42:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:44] | He slept with someone else. | 他和别人上过床了 |
[42:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[42:48] | Did he tell you that? | 他告诉你了吗 |
[42:49] | No, why would he tell me that? | 没有 他为什么会告诉我 |
[42:52] | You two… have been talking. | 你们一直有联系 |
[42:54] | You’re close. He’s been helping you with Finn. | 你们关系好 他帮你照顾芬恩 |
[42:57] | Oh, we’re not that close. | 我们关系也没那么好 |
[43:01] | Um… what did he tell you? | 他跟你怎么说的 |
[43:07] | That it was someone I know. | 是我认识的人 |
[43:13] | I think he was feeling pretty guilty. | 我想他感觉相当内疚 |
[43:17] | He probably felt like it was a mistake. | 他可能觉得那是一个错误 |
[43:22] | He doesn’t want to hurt you. | 他不想伤害你 |
[43:25] | I’m sure that he doesn’t. | 我相信他不想 |
[43:28] | Do you think she’s gonna murder me? | 你觉得她会谋杀我吗 |
[43:30] | Just how unstable is this Sylvia person? | 这个西尔维到底有多不正常 |
[43:33] | – It was a joke. – It was not a joke! | -那是个玩笑 -那不是玩笑 |
[43:35] | It was a very clear message. | 那是个意思很清楚的口信 |
[43:37] | “I know what you did, bitch, | 我知道你做了什么 婊子 |
[43:39] | and I want you to know that I know.” | 我要你知道我知道了 |
[43:42] | Look, being with you was my choice. | 和你在一起是我的选择 |
[43:47] | I wasn’t happy. | 我之前不开心 |
[43:49] | And then I took advantage of that. | 然后我利用了这点 |
[43:51] | I’m a grown-up, Piper. | 我是个成年人 帕波 |
[43:53] | Do you think that she’s gonna come after me? | 你觉得她会来找我麻烦吗 |
[43:57] | Look, I think that she needed to | 我觉得她需要的是 |
[43:58] | get it out of her system, all right? | 发泄出来 明白吗 |
[44:00] | Sometimes you gotta rage in order to move on. | 有时候需要大怒一下才能放下 |
[44:06] | Did you love her? | 你爱过她吗 |
[44:10] | No. | 没有 |
[44:13] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[44:17] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[44:32] | I don’t say that to everyone. | 这话我可不是随便对每个人说的 |
[44:38] | You have to say it back. | 你得回应我 |
[44:43] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[45:09] | Do you wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[45:12] | No. | 不 |
[45:22] | Remember I told you that my fiance fucked somebody else? | 还记得我告诉你 我未婚夫干了别的女人吗 |
[45:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:29] | It was my best friend. | 是我最好的朋友 |
[45:36] | Can I be alone for a minute, please? | 请让我一个人待下好吗 |
[45:37] | Sure, honey. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[45:50] | Honey, you don’t drink poison and wait for it to kill your enemy. | 亲爱的 自己喝下毒药是不可能杀死敌人的 |
[45:56] | Stop hitting walls and plot your revenge. | 别再捶墙了 计划复仇吧 |
[47:40] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[48:16] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈的在做什么 |
[48:20] | You know, I think I’d like to join your little gardening club. | 我想加入你的园艺俱乐部 |
[48:25] | We’re not accepting new members. | 我们不接受新会员 |
[48:29] | A tunnel, Red? That is so Bugs Bunny. | 挖隧道吗 红妈 你以为你是兔八哥啊 |
[48:33] | What are you gonna do, turn me in? | 你打算怎么做 出卖我吗 |
[48:35] | No, I’m gonna use it. | 不 我会用上这个 |
[48:38] | You have your own operation. | 你有你自己的门路 |
[48:40] | Yeah, I know, but this is better. | 我知道 但这个更好 |
[48:42] | Fewer people involved and no unstable vendor connections. | 更少的人参与 没有不稳定的供货联系 |
[48:46] | – You’re not taking it. – No, no, no, no, no. | -不可能归你 -不是的 |
[48:48] | I wouldn’t want to deprive your girls | 我可不想夺走你的姑娘们的 |
[48:49] | of their shit-flavored panty hose. | 屎味的连裤袜 |
[48:53] | We could share. | 我们可以分享 |
[48:56] | You don’t know how to share. | 你不懂如何分享 |
[48:58] | Just to take and to bully. | 只会抢夺 只会欺凌弱小 |
[49:02] | We used to be friends once. | 我们曾经做过朋友 |
[49:05] | I want to be friends again, man! | 我想再和你做朋友 |
[49:09] | Some friend. | 好个朋友 |
[49:13] | Will you think about it, huh? | 你会考虑下吗 |
[49:17] | And would you think about how much you’ve changed over the years? | 你也想想这些年你变了多少好吗 |
[49:22] | People change, Red. | 人会变 红妈 |
[50:42] | Nicky. | 妮琪 |
[50:45] | Do you think people can change? | 你觉得人会变吗 |
[50:51] | All right. | 好了 |
[50:55] | I need you to take this from me, ’cause I’m gonna do it. | 你把这个帮我拿走 因为我会吸 |
[50:59] | And I really, really don’t want to. | 但我真的真的不想 |
[51:05] | Who gave that to you? | 谁给你的 |
[51:06] | Taystee. It came from Vee. | 美味姐 维的货 |
[51:10] | I’m so sorry, Red. I let you down. | 真是对不起 红妈 我让你失望了 |
[51:15] | – No, you didn’t. – Yeah. | -你没有 -是嘛 |
[51:18] | You brought it here. | 你拿来了 |
[51:20] | You did good, Nicky. | 你做得非常好 妮琪 |
[51:23] | You did. | 你做到了 |
[51:42] | Hey, girl, steady there. | 姑娘 稳着点 |
[51:46] | I’m fine. I’m good. | 我很好 我没事 |
[51:51] | – Yo, Vee! – Yeah. | -维 -啥事 |
[51:53] | – Fuck you. – Oh, shit, girl, you blind drunk. | -操你妈 -妈的 妹子 你喝醉了 |
[51:57] | You want to take my fucking job assignment? | 你要抢走我的工作 |
[52:00] | You want to take all my friends? Well, fuck you! | 你要抢走我所有的朋友 操你妈 |
[52:02] | Somebody get her out of here before she hurts herself. | 在她伤到自己之前 来个人把她弄走吧 |
[52:05] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[52:07] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[52:08] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[52:11] | – Fuck! – Don’t you touch her! | -妈的 -你别碰她 |
[52:13] | No! No! No! | 不不 |
[52:25] | That’s what you get when you don’t listen! | 你不听话就会是这个下场 |
[52:29] | That’s what you get! | 就会是这个下场 |
[52:52] | No. | 不 |
[53:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[53:24] | An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison is attempting to contact you. | 利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的女犯打来电话 |
[53:28] | To accept this call, please press “One.” | 要接听电话 请按一 |
[53:33] | – Cal’s phone. – Neri, hey, is Cal there? | -卡尔的电话 -内莉 卡尔在吗 |
[53:36] | No, he’s out foraging in | 他去树林觅食去了 |
[53:38] | the forest for greens that taste really green. | 去找吃起来有蔬菜味的蔬菜 |
[53:40] | But he’s probably almost done. Should I go get him? | 但他可能已经快好了 要我叫他吗 |
[53:43] | Actually, maybe you can help me. | 也许你能帮我 |
[53:45] | Yeah, sister-in-law! | 好啊 小姑子 |
[53:48] | Whatever you need, dude. | 什么忙都行 |
[53:49] | I need you to do me a favor. | 我需要你帮我一次 |
[53:53] | It’s a big one. | 一个大忙 |
[54:16] | I deserve that. | 我活该 |
[54:23] | – All right. – Hey. | -好啦 -嘿 |
[54:26] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[54:28] | Then get the fuck out of here. | 那就快滚 |
[54:34] | – What was that about? – Nothing. | -什么事 -没什么 |
[54:40] | You ever seen an image that sears itself into your brain? | 你有没有见过一种画面 会烙在你的脑海里的 |
[54:43] | Like the movie about the hiker guy, | 就像那部讲驴友的电影 |
[54:45] | where he cuts off his own arm with a Swiss Army knife? | 他用瑞士军刀把自己的胳膊给切断了 |
[54:50] | Yeah, the sound, the tendons… | 那个声音 肌腱 |
[54:53] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[54:55] | I wish I never watched that part. | 我真希望自己没看过那部分 |
[54:58] | You know what tops that for me? | 你知道什么让我觉得更恶心吗 |
[54:59] | You know what image I can’t unsee, it’s still stuck in there, | 什么画面让我忘不掉 在脑海里挥之不去 |
[55:03] | flickering at least once a day, making me want to lose my lunch? | 一天至少想到一次 让我没胃口吃午饭 |
[55:08] | No, sir. | 不知道 先生 |
[55:10] | Your bare ass, Mendez. | 你的光屁股 门德斯 |
[55:13] | Your pimply, white ass, | 你那长疙瘩的苍白屁股 |
[55:16] | bouncing up and down between the brooms and the mops, | 在扫把拖把间上上下下 |
[55:20] | ramming into that poor girl. | 撞击那可怜的姑娘 |
[55:22] | A girl you were supposed to protect and keep safe. | 一个你本应保护保障她安全的姑娘 |
[55:27] | Your ass, it haunts me. | 你的屁股 像鬼一样缠着我 |
[55:31] | I’m sorry to hear that, sir. | 抱歉听到这个 先生 |
[55:34] | I’ve been doing this kind of work 25 years. | 我做这行已经25年了 |
[55:36] | And it’s guys like you that give the whole profession a bad name. | 就是像你这样的人 给了这份职业一个坏名声 |
[55:42] | If it was up to me, | 如果我说了算 |
[55:43] | you’d never set foot on this property again. | 你永远别再想涉足这个地方 |
[55:45] | But considering the DOC didn’t press charges, | 但考虑到惩教署不提出起诉 |
[55:47] | it was your word against mine… | 之前只是我们间的言语之争 |
[55:52] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[55:56] | Well, I’ve been doing my job, sir. | 我一直在本分工作 先生 |
[55:58] | Just gave out 15 shots this morning. | 今天早上就记了15个过了 |
[56:02] | You got her pregnant. | 你让她怀孕了 |
[56:09] | No. | 不 |
[56:12] | Sadly for her, yes. | 对她来说很不幸 是的 |
[56:14] | That poor girl is carrying around | 那个可怜的姑娘怀上了 |
[56:16] | a sadistic little mustachioed shit inside her. | 一个大胡子虐待狂的孽种 |
[56:21] | – Whoa. – Mendez… | -哇 -门德斯 |
[56:24] | you’re fucking fired. | 你他妈的被炒了 |
[56:30] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[56:35] | No, I… I don’t think you do understand. | 不 我想你没明白 |
[56:40] | You’re also under arrest. | 你还被逮捕了 |
[56:44] | We’re in. | 我们到了 |
[56:45] | Let me get that for ya. | 我来吧 |
[56:50] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 |
[56:55] | We’re reporting from Litchfield Federal Penitentiary, | 我们在利奇菲尔德联邦监狱现场报导 |
[56:57] | where the arrest of Correctional Officer George Mendez | 狱警乔治・门德斯被逮捕 |
[57:00] | on charges of sexual assault is underway. | 他被起诉性侵犯 逮捕正在进行中 |
[57:03] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[57:04] | I’m here with Natalie Figueroa, | 我旁边是娜塔莉・菲格罗亚 |
[57:06] | Assistant Warden of Litchfield prison, | 利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的助理典狱长 |
[57:07] | and wife of Jason Figueroa, | 她是杰森・菲格罗亚的妻子 |
[57:09] | who is currently running for state senate. | 后者现正竞选州参议员 |
[57:11] | Miss Figueroa, | 菲格罗亚夫人 |
[57:12] | were you aware of misconduct among your officers? | 你知道警员中有不当行为存在吗 |
[57:15] | Here at Litchfield, | 在利奇菲尔德 |
[57:17] | we have a zero-tolerance | 我们对性罪犯者 |
[57:19] | policy when it comes to sexual offenders. | 是绝对不会容忍的 |
[57:24] | Since the Prison Rape Elimination Act, | 自《消除监狱强奸法案》颁布以来 |
[57:26] | we have made it our mandate to weed out rogue officers. | 消除恶劣警员便成了我们的任务 |
[57:34] | These vulnerable women are under our care, | 这些无助的女性在我们的照顾下 |
[57:38] | and we do everything in our power to protect them. | 我们会尽一切能力去保护她们 |
[57:44] | Of course, there are still bad people in this world | 当然 这个世界上依然有坏人 |
[57:47] | who commit heinous crimes, | 会犯下十恶不赦的罪行 |
[57:49] | and it is unfortunate that | 不幸的是 |
[57:51] | one of these sickos ended up under our roof. | 其中一个道德败坏的人 居然在我们这里 |
[57:54] | But I assure you, we are doing everything in our power | 但我向你保证 我们会尽一切力量 |
[57:59] | to take care of this young woman, | 照顾这位年轻女性 |
[58:02] | who is the real victim here. | 她才是真正的受害者 |
[58:05] | – Wait for me, baby. – All right, keep it moving. | -等我 亲爱的 -快走 |
[58:07] | You know what? I don’t care anymore. | 知道吗 我不在乎了 |
[58:11] | Go ahead, arrest me! | 来吧 逮捕我 |
[58:13] | I love this woman! | 我爱这个女人 |
[58:15] | You hear me? | 你听到我的话吗 |
[58:17] | That is my baby in there, and I fucking love you! | 她怀的是我的宝宝 老子爱死你了 |
[58:21] | I want to call it Stan, okay? | 我要给孩子取名叫斯坦 好吗 |
[58:23] | Don’t lift anything heavy! | 别举重东西 |
[58:25] | And no tuna fish! Or soft cheese. | 别吃吞拿鱼 也别吃软芝士 |
[58:28] | I’m coming back for you, baby! | 我会回来找你的 亲爱的 |
[58:29] | I’m gonna take care of you! Both of you! | 我会照顾你的 照顾你们母子 |
[58:31] | Let’s go. You’re done here. | 快走 这里没你事了 |