时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | It was an honest mistake. She was trying to help. | 这是无心之过 她是想帮忙的 |
[01:21] | A little more help and I’ll be dead. | 再多帮点忙 我就死了 |
[01:23] | She hates wearing her glasses. Says it makes her nose look big. | 她讨厌戴眼镜 说显得鼻子大 |
[01:28] | You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement. | 你想谋杀别人的话 视力是基本要求 |
[01:32] | It’s like step one, pick a person to kill. | 第一步 选择要杀的人 |
[01:34] | Step two, kill that person. | 第二步 杀掉那个人 |
[01:36] | She won’t last a month in the SHU. | 她在禁闭室撑不到一个月 |
[01:39] | This is a royal fuck-up, girls. | 这简直糟透了 姑娘们 |
[01:41] | Vee is going to know that she is the target. | 维会知道她是目标 |
[01:43] | The whole family is in danger. | 整个家族都有危险 |
[01:45] | Unless… we use it to our advantage. | 除非 我们利用这一点 |
[01:50] | She doesn’t know it was a mistake. | 她不知道那是搞错了 |
[01:53] | We tell her it’s a warning shot. Don’t fuck with Red. | 我们告诉她 那是鸣枪警告 别惹红妈 |
[01:58] | Or a 79-year-old woman will shank someone you never met. | 不然一个79岁的老太就会捅你从没见过的人 |
[02:01] | That’s how scary you are. | 你就是这么可怕 |
[02:04] | Stab a stranger in the kidney just to send a message. | 捅一个陌生人的肾脏 就为了警告别人 |
[02:08] | If I was this Vee person, I’d think twice about pissing you off. | 如果我是维 我会仔细考虑要不要惹毛你 |
[02:12] | It’s what Taslitz would want. | 塔斯利兹会希望如此 |
[02:14] | Taslitz got us into this situation. | 塔斯利兹把我们卷入了这个局面 |
[02:16] | We’re not doubling down on that nonsense. | 我们不能一错再错了 |
[02:22] | We need to explain what happened… peacefully. | 我们得平静地解释发生的事 |
[02:26] | A parley. | 谈判 |
[02:27] | Parley? What are we, pirates? | 谈判 我们是海盗吗 |
[02:30] | Well, one of us does have an octopus tattoo. | 我们中的确有人有章鱼纹身 |
[02:34] | Taping windows is not a good idea. | 往窗户上贴胶布不是个好主意 |
[02:37] | It’s in the emergency manual. | 应急手册里有写到 |
[02:39] | Bad news, Hurricane Wanda. | 坏消息 飓风旺达 |
[02:41] | You’ve been downgraded to a tropical storm. | 你被降级成了热带风暴 |
[02:43] | Hilarious. | 搞笑 |
[02:45] | The weatherman said you’re getting wider, though. | 但是气象员说你范围更广了 |
[02:47] | You could flatten a few trees when your ass hits land. | 你落地时能压平几棵树 |
[02:50] | Okay, Steve Harvey, we get it. | 好啦 史蒂夫・哈维 我们明白 |
[02:52] | Last time we had leaks in room four | 上次四号房 入口和药房里 |
[02:54] | and in intake and in the pharmacy. | 都有漏水 |
[02:58] | They did some patchwork over the summer, | 他们夏天补了补 |
[02:59] | but I am not optimistic about what’s happening up there. | 但我对现在的情况并不乐观 |
[03:03] | This place needs a new roof. | 这地方需要新屋顶 |
[03:04] | Yeah, Fig is all over that. Don’t worry. | 菲格在忙这事了 别担心 |
[03:07] | She’s also getting us an espresso bar and a swimming pool. | 她还要给我们建一家意式咖啡吧和游泳池 |
[03:42] | So much for learning your lesson, huh? | 看来你没吸取教训啊 |
[03:45] | What lesson is that? | 什么教训 |
[03:46] | I don’t know, associating with the criminal element. | 我不知道 和犯罪分子来往 |
[03:48] | Girl, I am the criminal element, | 姑娘 我就是犯罪分子 |
[03:50] | and so are you, last time I checked. | 我记得你也是 |
[03:51] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[03:53] | Man, don’t start this again. | 别又说起这事 |
[03:54] | Yo, she got you thrown in the SHU. | 她害你进了禁闭室 |
[03:56] | That wasn’t her. | 那不是她 |
[03:57] | That was this place coming down on me like it’s done before, | 是这地方像以前一样惩罚我 |
[04:00] | and it’ll do it again. | 它还会再惩罚的 |
[04:03] | Something’s gonna fuck you, you know? | 总有事情会让你倒霉 知道吗 |
[04:07] | The system, the man, Vee. | 体制 男人 维 |
[04:11] | Can’t do nothin’ about it. | 无能为力 |
[04:13] | At least Vee gives you back 10%. | 至少维给你提10%的成 |
[04:16] | She took my friend. | 她夺走了我朋友 |
[04:18] | And you gonna fight her forever? | 你要一直跟她斗吗 |
[04:21] | Stop making things so hard for yourself. | 别把事情搞得那么艰难 |
[04:33] | You all right, Chapman? | 你没事吧 查普曼 |
[04:36] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[04:38] | Get to talk to your lawyer? | 跟你律师谈过了吗 |
[04:41] | I talked to one of his partners. He said that there’s, um… | 我跟他的搭档谈过了 他说… |
[04:44] | he said that there’s nothing that they can do. | 他说他们无能为力 |
[04:46] | He said prisoners get transferred all the time. | 他说囚犯经常被转狱 |
[04:49] | Yeah, we got, like, 30 girls up from Pensacola last year | 去年来了三十个彭萨科拉监狱的姑娘 |
[04:52] | when they had that tuberculosis scare. | 当时那边闹肺结核 |
[04:55] | This isn’t that. | 这不是那样 |
[04:56] | This is Fig fucking me personally. | 这是菲格故意整我 |
[05:00] | She’s hated me ever since that stupid radio show. | 从愚蠢的广播剧开始 她就很恨我 |
[05:04] | But you, you got connections. | 但你有关系 |
[05:06] | Now, you can fight this. You got furlough. | 你可以抵抗 你有休假 |
[05:08] | I got furlough, and it’s biting me in the ass. | 我有休假 现在我倒霉了 |
[05:10] | Healy said that there’s nothing he can do. | 海利说他无能为力 |
[05:12] | He can’t ask for any more special favors | 他不能再要特权了 |
[05:14] | because it would look inappropriate. | 因为看起来会不合适 |
[05:18] | She buried me on that list with, like, a dozen other people. | 她把我和十来个人一起安排上了那个名单 |
[05:24] | Ruiz has a new baby. | 卢茨刚生了孩子 |
[05:28] | Well, I’m gonna miss you… ’cause you were a decent person. | 我会想你的 因为你曾是个正直的人 |
[05:31] | And do you know what the worst part of it is? | 你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗 |
[05:33] | Telling my family and realizing | 告诉我的家人 意识到 |
[05:34] | that they actually sounded kind of relieved, | 他们其实有些解脱 |
[05:36] | like they weren’t gonna | 好像他们不用 |
[05:37] | have to spend hours coming to visit me anymore, | 花几个小时来监狱探视我 |
[05:40] | like they finally got their weekends back. | 好像他们终于拿回了周末 |
[05:43] | I mean, you should’ve heard my mother. | 你该听听我妈妈说的话 |
[05:44] | She sounded practically cheerful. | 她听起来真的很高兴 |
[05:46] | “Well… you only have eight months. | 你只用服刑八个月 |
[05:50] | It’s not like that’s forever.” | 又不是一辈子 |
[05:52] | Eight months is forever. | 八个月就是一辈子 |
[05:55] | It’s like the less time you got, the slower it goes. | 好像你服刑的时间越短 过得就慢 |
[06:00] | All right, I got to go. | 好了 我得走了 |
[06:05] | Hey, Morello? | 莫里洛 |
[06:10] | You know, you were the first person | 我来这里时 你是第一个 |
[06:11] | that was nice to me when I got here. | 对我友好的人 |
[06:15] | I was really scared. | 我当时真的很害怕 |
[06:18] | You made me feel like it was gonna be okay. | 你让我觉得会没事的 |
[06:23] | Well, I am gonna remember that you said that… for my bad days. | 我会记住你这句话 心情不好时安慰自己 |
[06:38] | What’s that supposed to be? | 那是什么 |
[06:39] | It’s a black flag. International symbol for parley. | 是黑旗 谈判的国际象征 |
[06:43] | And what are we, pirates? | 我们是海盗吗 |
[06:45] | I don’t banter. I’m an envoy. | 我不跟你斗嘴 我是使者 |
[06:49] | The greenhouse. After work. | 工作后去温室 |
[06:55] | I’ll take two chicken noodles and a Neosporin. | 我要两份鸡汤面和新孢霉素 |
[08:12] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[08:22] | – Nice socks. – Thanks. | -袜子不错 -谢谢 |
[08:27] | I’d like to alert you | 我想要提醒你 |
[08:29] | to a couple of line items that feel a little wonky. | 一些感觉有差错的项目 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | For instance… | 比如说 |
[08:36] | we’ve got 80 grand here | 这里拔款了 |
[08:38] | allocated to FitzCORE for the bathroom repair, | 八万块卫生间修理费给菲茨核心 |
[08:42] | but I thought that was included in the fee we paid earlier | 但这笔款项应该是包含在之前的未指明 |
[08:45] | for unspecified plumbing services. | 管道修理服务费用之中了 |
[08:48] | This is a much more extensive job. | 这项维修要大得多 |
[08:50] | Right, I get that, | 好吧 我知道 |
[08:52] | but I feel like there’s some overlap happening. | 但我感觉有些重叠 |
[08:57] | You’re doing great work, Hoffman. | 你做得很好 霍夫曼 |
[09:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:02] | So, I think we should dig into this. | 我觉得我们应该仔细研究 |
[09:04] | Listen, my husband is having a fundraiser tonight. | 我丈夫今晚要举办一场募捐会 |
[09:09] | Why don’t you come as my guest? Have a couple cocktails. | 你作为我的客人出席吧 喝几杯鸡尾酒 |
[09:13] | The wife’ll love it. | 妻子会喜欢的 |
[09:15] | I’m pretty sure Tiki Barber is gonna be there. | 橄榄球巨星提克・巴贝尔好像也会去呢 |
[09:26] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样 |
[09:33] | What, me? | 什么 我吗 |
[09:34] | I’m doing okay. Thanks for asking. | 我挺好的 谢谢你问起 |
[09:38] | You know, it’s actually not possible for you to ignore me forever. | 其实你没法一直无视我 |
[09:43] | He moved. | 他动了 |
[09:46] | I’m sorry, I’m not following. | 抱歉 我没听懂 |
[09:47] | The baby. He moved. | 宝宝 他动了 |
[09:51] | When? Like now? Now? | 什么时候 现在吗 |
[09:54] | This morning and again after lunch. | 今早 还有午饭后 |
[09:57] | He’s really in there. | 他真的在我肚子里 |
[09:59] | Can I… | 我能不能… |
[10:01] | Can’t feel nothin’ on the outside. He’s too small. | 从外面还摸不出来 他太小了 |
[10:04] | Wait, you’re calling it a “He.” | 等等 你叫婴儿”他” |
[10:07] | My right boob is larger than the other one. | 我的右乳比左乳大 |
[10:09] | Gloria says that means he’s a boy, | 歌洛丽娅说这表示是个男孩 |
[10:11] | and… I also keep craving salty stuff. | 而且我一直想吃咸的 |
[10:15] | I… You know, I always wanted a boy, like… | 我一直都想要个男孩 |
[10:20] | I mean, when I pictured it. | 我就想象是个男孩 |
[10:25] | How do you feel about, um… Frank… | 你觉得弗兰克这个名字 |
[10:30] | as a name? | 怎么样 |
[10:32] | Frank? Like a hot dog? | 弗兰克 像热狗一样吗 |
[10:34] | Ah, never mind. It’s… | 当我没说 |
[10:39] | It could be a girl, I guess. | 也可能是女孩 |
[10:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:46] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是 |
[11:01] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[11:03] | I seem to recall you | 我好像记得你 |
[11:04] | saying that she wasn’t going to be a problem. | 说过她不会是个麻烦 |
[11:07] | How do you know it was even her? | 你怎么知道是她啊 |
[11:12] | A child does childish things. | 孩子会做孩子气的事 |
[11:14] | That little broomstick just cost me serious money. | 那个小蠢货让我赔大发了 |
[11:17] | Who’s gonna pay me back? You? | 谁会付我钱 你吗 |
[11:19] | Look, I got no part in this. | 我跟这事没关系 |
[11:21] | But you took responsibility. | 但你担了责任 |
[11:25] | You think she’d be in here trashing my shit if it wasn’t for you? | 如果不是因为你 你觉得她会来搞破坏吗 |
[11:31] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你要怎么处理她 |
[11:33] | I’m a businesswoman. I’m gonna do… | 我是个女商人 我要 |
[11:37] | whatever it takes to neutralize the risk. | 不惜一切代价消除风险 |
[11:39] | Don’t get crazy, Vee. | 别发疯 维 |
[11:41] | She could have an accident. That’s one option. | 她可以出意外 这是一个选择 |
[11:45] | What’s gonna happen then? | 接下来会怎么样 |
[11:46] | The whole place goes on lockdown, the COs tossin’ everything. | 这地方会被封锁 狱警扔了一切 |
[11:49] | That’s bad for business. | 这对生意不利 |
[11:52] | So, what’s option two? | 第二个选择是什么 |
[11:54] | Take away her incentive to fight me, which is you. | 消除她反抗我的动机 那就是你 |
[11:59] | I can’t have you around here anymore. | 我不能再留着你了 |
[12:02] | But I’m your girl. | 但我是你的人 |
[12:03] | I’ve been loyal to you from day one. Ask anyone. | 我从第一天开始就对你忠心耿耿 随你问谁 |
[12:07] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[12:09] | You see, this whole thing with your friend, | 你朋友的这码子事 |
[12:11] | it is bringing me down, it is attracting attention, | 给我惹了很大麻烦 吸引了大家的注意 |
[12:14] | and I can’t have it anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[12:16] | I’ll talk to her. I’ll tell her to stay away from… | 我会和她谈谈 我让她离远点儿 |
[12:19] | Look at this mess. Look at this mess. | 瞧瞧这一团糟 |
[12:22] | She left this for anyone to see. | 她就是想让大家看见 |
[12:24] | Now, what would’ve happened | 如果狱警比我先进来 |
[12:25] | if a CO had come in here before me, huh? | 会发生什么事啊 |
[12:28] | She would rather have you go to the fucking SHU | 她宁愿让你被关进禁闭室 |
[12:31] | than see you working for me. | 也不愿意看你为我工作 |
[12:34] | I’m sorry, Taystee. | 抱歉 美味 |
[12:36] | You said you would protect me. | 你说过你会保护我 |
[12:40] | You said it was me and you together. | 你说过我们会同舟共济 |
[12:42] | I’m sure we’ll see each other around. | 我们还会抬头不见低头见的 |
[12:48] | Yo, who wants hot wings? | 谁想要香辣鸡翅 |
[12:52] | Oh, why do you eat that shit? | 你为什么吃那垃圾食品 |
[12:55] | You know it’s a scam to sell off the trash of the chicken? | 你知道那是抛售垃圾鸡肉的骗局吧 |
[12:58] | Delicious trash. | 可口的垃圾食品 |
[13:00] | We used to cut the wings off and throw ’em away. | 我们以前会切掉鸡翅 然后扔了 |
[13:01] | Did you know that? | 知道吗 |
[13:02] | Then somebody figured out if you smother ’em in sauce, | 然后有人想到如果把鸡翅沾满酱汁 |
[13:05] | you could talk people into thinking that they were good. | 你就可以说服人们认为鸡翅很好吃 |
[13:07] | You ever notice… | 你有没有注意到 |
[13:09] | Girl, you ever notice | 姑娘 你有没有注意到 |
[13:10] | that they don’t ever put buffalo sauce on no other chicken parts? | 他们从来不在别的鸡肉部分上放水牛酱 |
[13:15] | Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed. | 有人起床气不小啊 |
[13:18] | Yo, hang up the GTA and get in here. RJ! | 关掉侠盗飞车游戏过来 RJ |
[13:22] | I thought you were gonna get Thai, you know, | 我还以为你会买泰国菜 |
[13:24] | that curry soup with the noodles I like. | 我喜欢的咖喱面条 |
[13:26] | We had this conversation. | 我们谈过了 |
[13:28] | You said that you didn’t trust a man | 你说你不信任 |
[13:30] | who wore flip-flops while he cooks. | 穿着人字拖做菜的厨师 |
[13:33] | I’m tired, I guess. I haven’t been sleeping lately. | 我想我是累了 我最近都没睡觉 |
[13:35] | I told you it was pizza, man. | 我告诉过你是披萨 |
[13:38] | You worried about somethin’? | 你担心什么事吗 |
[13:40] | I sell smack. I’m always worried. | 我卖海洛因 总是在担心 |
[13:44] | Besides, my mattress is too hot. | 而且我的床垫太热了 |
[13:47] | You sure you ain’t sick? | 你确定你没生病吗 |
[13:50] | No, I’m not sick. Get outta here. I never get sick. | 不 我才没生病 别摸我额头 我从不会生病 |
[13:51] | You ain’t sick, Vee. You just old. | 你没生病 维 你就是老了 |
[13:55] | I had an aunt who was always yelling and sweating. | 我有个姑妈 总是在大叫大嚷 出汗 |
[13:57] | Couldn’t remember a damn thing. | 什么也记不起来了 |
[13:59] | Turned out, it was the change. | 原来是更年期到了 |
[14:03] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:08] | I’m too young for that shit. | 我还没到更年期的年纪呢 |
[14:10] | I thought I had more time. | 我还以为我有更多时间 |
[14:12] | Hey, take it easy, now. | 放松点 |
[14:14] | Oh, I am 50 years old. | 我都50岁了 |
[14:18] | What the fuck have I done with my life? | 我这辈子干了些啥啊 |
[14:20] | I should’ve rent to own. I should’ve got me a man! | 我该先租后买的 我该给自己找个男人 |
[14:23] | Well, you got us. | 你有我们啊 |
[14:25] | How about you put off losing your mind | 不如你先别抓狂 |
[14:27] | until you get a good night’s sleep, | 先好好睡一觉 |
[14:29] | and then you see how you feel then? | 然后看看那时感觉如何 |
[14:31] | Okay, we all know Trance | 我们都知道特兰斯 |
[14:31] | says the first dumb thing that come to his mind. | 经常说一些蠢话 |
[14:35] | Shit, I don’t even believe you 50. | 擦 我都不信你50了 |
[14:38] | You’re still as fine as the first day I met you. | 你还是和我第一天遇见你一样美 |
[14:41] | Boy, you so full of shit. | 你真会瞎编 |
[14:43] | You always the smoothest bullshitter in this house. | 你是这房子里最会瞎编的人 |
[14:45] | I’m serious, Vee. | 我说真的 维 |
[14:47] | If you wasn’t practically my mom, | 如果你不是像我妈一样 |
[14:49] | I don’t know what might happen. | 我都不知道我会对你做出啥事 |
[14:53] | Boy, you better get outta here. | 孩子 你快走开啦 |
[15:03] | You have to talk to her, like, all the time. | 你得一直跟她说话 |
[15:08] | There’s all these studies that say that if… | 有很多研究表明 如果… |
[15:10] | if you don’t talk to the baby, | 如果你不和宝宝说话 |
[15:12] | they end up, like, fucked by the time they’re five. | 他们五岁时就会反应迟钝 |
[15:14] | Talk to her. Sing to her. | 跟她说话 对她唱歌 |
[15:19] | You got to promise me, okay? | 你得向我保证 好吗 |
[15:21] | You’ll read to her while I’m in Virginia. | 我去弗吉尼亚后 你要跟她念书 |
[15:24] | All right, I know you don’t like to talk, | 我知道你不喜欢说话 |
[15:26] | but you gotta do it for her. | 但你得为了她说 |
[15:28] | Oh, you hear me, baby girl? Huh? | 你听到了吗 小姑娘 |
[15:32] | I’m talking to you. That’s right, I’m talking to you. | 我在跟你说话呢 对啊 我在跟你说话呢 |
[15:35] | You grab Daddy’s face and you make him say shit | 你捏爸爸的脸 逼他说话 |
[15:38] | so that you don’t end up like me. | 这样你就不会和我一个下场了 |
[15:46] | Oh, this something new? | 这是新体位吗 |
[15:48] | You’re supposed to keep your hips up. Keeps the sperm in. | 要抬起臀部 不让精液流出来 |
[15:53] | You should start getting ready. | 你该穿衣准备了 |
[15:57] | Hoffman’s on to us. | 霍夫曼盯上我们了 |
[15:58] | Not on to us, but suspicious. | 没盯上 但是起疑心了 |
[16:02] | Nah, we’re bulletproof on his end. Just don’t make any mistakes. | 没有啦 在他那边我们没问题的 别犯错误 |
[16:08] | I don’t wanna do this anymore. | 我不想再这样了 |
[16:10] | It was fun at first, | 一开始很好玩 |
[16:12] | but now I’m not sleeping. | 但现在我睡不着觉了 |
[16:13] | If I got caught, can you imagine? | 如果我被抓住了 你能想象吗 |
[16:15] | Jesus, babe, you’re getting cold feet now? | 天啊 宝贝 你现在害怕了吗 |
[16:18] | You know, you gotta play dirty if you wanna win. | 如果你想赢 就得使阴招 |
[16:20] | Rowley gets in office, | 罗利进了办公室 |
[16:21] | he drives the whole state off a cliff. | 就带领整个州自取灭亡 |
[16:23] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:25] | This is my career we’re talking about. | 这可是我的事业 |
[16:28] | And my career? | 我的事业呢 |
[16:36] | Look, you know I totally support you, babe, in every way… | 你知道我完全支持你 宝贝 各种方面都是 |
[16:41] | but you’re assistant warden in a prison. | 但你是监狱里的副典狱长 |
[16:45] | This is the senate. Think of the doors it will open. | 这可是参议院 想想这会打开多少扇机会之门吧 |
[16:52] | And maybe you’ll get pregnant, right? Who knows? | 也许你会怀孕 对吧 谁知道呢 |
[16:58] | I held up my end of the deal. | 我遵守了我的承诺 |
[17:01] | Now you hold up yours. | 你也要遵守 |
[17:16] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊 |
[17:25] | Think about it, Vee. | 想想吧 维 |
[17:26] | Do you really think I’d do something so stupid? | 你真觉得我会做这么愚蠢的事吗 |
[17:29] | No, you’re not stupid. Just pathetic. | 不 你不是愚蠢 只是可悲 |
[17:33] | Just sent an old fool to do a job that you’re afraid to do. | 让一个老蠢货来做你不敢做的事 |
[17:41] | That old fool did exactly what she was supposed to. | 那个老蠢货做了她该做的事 |
[17:46] | Send a warning. | 警告你 |
[17:47] | Fuck with me, I fuck back. | 敢惹我 我就报复 |
[17:50] | Really? ‘Cause you know what the message that I got was? | 真的吗 因为你知道我收到的是什么消息吗 |
[17:54] | You want a war. | 你想要战争 |
[17:56] | Except you bungled the first shot. | 不过你搞砸了第一枪 |
[17:59] | If she wanted to kill you, you’d be dead. | 如果她想杀了你 你就死定了 |
[18:02] | Do you… do you wanna go? | 你想干架吗 |
[18:05] | You know the sad part is, | 你知道悲哀的部分是什么吗 |
[18:07] | I was actually gonna share this with you for old times’ sake. | 我本想看在旧日情分上和你们分享 |
[18:10] | But now my feelings are hurt, | 但现在我受伤了 |
[18:13] | so I’m just gonna take it. | 我就直接拿下了 |
[18:15] | Oh, well… I hope you enjoy it. | 好吧 希望你好好享受 |
[18:19] | If your people can find the other end, of course. | 当然 如果你的人能找到另一头 |
[18:22] | In the woods, in the middle of nowhere. | 在森林里 荒无人烟的地方 |
[18:26] | How’s your son? | 你儿子怎么样 |
[18:28] | Yuri, right? | 尤里 对吧 |
[18:30] | Can you guess how many Yuri Reznikovs there are | 你能想象在利奇菲尔德两小时车程的范围内 |
[18:34] | in a two-hour driving radius of Litchfield? | 有多少有尤里・泽尼科夫吗 |
[18:37] | Come on, guess. | 来猜猜吧 |
[18:40] | You’re full of shit. | 你在吓唬人 |
[18:41] | There’s only one. | 就一个 |
[18:44] | 2364 Kenwood Road, or is it 2346? I don’t remember. | 肯伍德路2364号 还是2346号 我不记得了 |
[18:50] | But my boys tell me it’s very nice. | 但我的手下告诉我那地方很不错 |
[18:52] | Green house, white trim. | 有花房 白色的装饰 |
[18:55] | You touch my son, I touch you. Every bruise, every mark the same. | 你敢碰我儿子 我就找你麻烦 血债血偿 |
[19:01] | You gonna fight me yourself, Red, | 你是要自己来跟我斗 红妈 |
[19:03] | or are you gonna send your little army of midgets, | 还是你要派遣一队矮子老太婆军队 |
[19:07] | crones to do it for you, huh? | 来帮你跟我斗 |
[19:10] | Norma, you might wanna talk some sense into your friend here. | 诺尔玛 你最好让你朋友清醒点 |
[19:12] | Remind her of the last time that she fucked with me. | 提醒她 她上次惹我的时候 |
[19:16] | Broken ribs. | 肋骨断裂 |
[19:20] | Punctured lung. | 肺部刺破 |
[19:22] | You’re proud of that, are you? We were friends. | 你很骄傲 对吗 我们曾是朋友 |
[19:26] | We were never friends. | 我们才不是朋友 |
[19:35] | You’ll regret that. | 你会后悔的 |
[19:39] | What is this? A tea party? What are you even doing out here? | 这是什么 茶话会吗 你们在这里干什么 |
[19:44] | We heard the alarm. | 我们听到了警报 |
[19:45] | It’s not the lie-down-on-the-ground alarm, | 这不是趴在地上的警报 |
[19:47] | it’s the weather-related-emergency alarm. | 而是天气警报 |
[19:49] | Let’s go. Get back to the building. | 快走 回大楼里 |
[19:51] | And remind me to give you all shots. Let’s go. | 提醒我给你们都记过 走吧 |
[20:00] | How’s your wife? | 你妻子怎么样了 |
[20:01] | Eh, she’s stressed about the kid. | 她为孩子的事很紧张 |
[20:04] | School wants to hold him back. She takes that shit personal. | 学校想让他留级 她觉得是针对她 |
[20:07] | Yeah, well, maybe you should take her someplace, you know? Florida. | 也许你该带她去别的地方 比如弗洛里达州 |
[20:12] | And who’d look out for my pal, Vee? | 谁会照看我的伙伴 维 |
[20:14] | Tip her off to the action, round up her competition. | 提醒她行动 围捕她的竞争对手 |
[20:16] | Your dedication is heartwarming. | 你的奉献真是感人 |
[20:19] | We’re as close as can be, right? Till the money runs out. | 我们很亲近了 对吗 除非没钱了 |
[20:28] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[20:30] | we busted a couple of supply guys across the bridge. | 我们在桥对面抓住了几个供货的 |
[20:33] | They’re bringing in this cheap shit from India. | 他们引进了印度的便宜货 |
[20:35] | Took down the whole setup, books, cash, everything. | 端掉了整个窝 账簿 现金 一切东西 |
[20:38] | New York’s Finest. | 纽约警察真厉害 |
[20:40] | Your boy RJ was on their drop list. | 送货单上有你手下RJ |
[20:42] | Same address. I checked. | 地址一样 我查过了 |
[20:45] | You ask me, he’s going into business for himself. | 要问我 他要独立门户了 |
[20:54] | Keep it moving, everyone. Nice and calm, we all stay dry. | 大家继续走 慢点儿 大家都别弄湿了 |
[20:57] | Hey, man, how is rain coming out the toilet? | 雨水怎么会从马桶里冒出来啊 |
[21:00] | Can you explain me that? | 你能给我解释吗 |
[21:01] | It’s not rain. It’s the lake. | 不是雨水 而是湖水 |
[21:02] | The sewer pipes are open, the lake overflows, | 下水管是开通的 湖水泛滥 |
[21:04] | ground water comes up through all the pipes. | 地下水就从管道里冒出来了 |
[21:06] | If it come down to swimming, I’m gonna save myself. | 如果到了游泳的地步 我要拯救自己 |
[21:08] | I will stand on a bitch’s head. | 我会站在一个贱人头上 |
[21:11] | Dorm A, C and F, report to the cafeteria. | ACF宿舍 去餐厅报道 |
[21:18] | Wet-nap? What the fuck am I supposed to do with this, eat it? | 湿纸巾 我要拿这个做什么 吃了它吗 |
[21:21] | Probably tastes better than this. | 也许比这玩意儿好吃 |
[21:23] | Butter pecan, and it’s from, like, two years ago. | 奶油胡桃 而且是两年前的 |
[21:26] | We get donations. | 是别人捐的 |
[21:30] | You’re killing us, Wanda. | 我们真是烦死你了 旺达 |
[21:44] | Come on, we’ll go over there. You bring your cards? | 快 我们过去 你带了扑克吗 |
[21:51] | Could be a long night. Got anything to help me get through it? | 今晚可能很漫长 有什么消遣的玩意儿吗 |
[21:54] | Get away from me, kibble head. I am not in the mood. | 离我远点 吊桶头 老娘没心情 |
[22:02] | Pretty sure that this qualifies as unsafe working conditions. | 我很肯定这是不安全的工作环境 |
[22:05] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure OSHA’s gonna be all over it. | 是啊 我肯定职业安全与健康管理局会来管的 |
[22:09] | I don’t know anything about generators. | 我对发电机一无所知 |
[22:11] | The generator’s on the roof. | 发电机在屋顶上 |
[22:13] | We have to get the pumps working so they’ll push fuel up there. | 我们得让泵运作起来 才能把燃料输送上去 |
[22:16] | Also, I don’t know anything about pumps. | 我也对泵一无所知 |
[22:18] | Hey, that’s what he said. | 他都说了 |
[22:21] | Come on, I can’t make one stupid joke | 拜托 我淹死或者电死之前 |
[22:22] | before I die from drowning and/or electrocution? | 都不能开个玩笑吗 |
[22:25] | – Incoming. – Ugh! | -有东西漂来 -呕 |
[22:27] | At least it’s dead. | 至少它死了 |
[22:29] | Think of his brothers heading upstairs to get dry. | 猜想他的兄弟们去干燥的楼上了 |
[22:31] | Okay, so tanks, pumps. | 你去看水槽 你去修泵 |
[22:37] | Let’s get going. | 开始吧 |
[22:38] | Man, how come nobody told me these things were down here? | 怎么没人告诉过我这些东西在下面 |
[22:41] | I could’ve been cornering the prison-hooch market. | 我本可能囤积一个监狱烈酒市场的 |
[22:44] | Look at this. They got taps built in and everything. | 瞧瞧 这里还有嵌入墙里的水龙头呢 |
[22:50] | Uh, Luschek? There’s nothing in here. | 卢斯奇克 这里面什么也没有 |
[22:56] | What the fuck? | 搞毛啊 |
[23:04] | Both empty? | 都是空的吗 |
[23:06] | Fig again. Am I right? | 又是菲格 我说得对吗 |
[23:10] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[23:12] | Threesome? | 玩3P吗 |
[23:23] | So, the irony is that Foucault’s analysis of power structures | 讽刺之处在于傅科对权利结构的分析 |
[23:26] | ends up being an argument | 最后成了反对 |
[23:27] | against the institutions of social inequality. | 社会不平等体制的论据 |
[23:31] | I mean, we talk about this all the time in the locker room. | 我们经常在更衣室聊这个 |
[23:33] | I don’t know why this is so difficult. | 我不知道这为什么如此艰难 |
[23:36] | So, then Jason says, “Let me talk to her.” I know, right? | 然后杰森说 让我跟她谈谈 可不是嘛 |
[23:38] | But he will not be swayed, so I put him on, | 但我说不动他 所以我就给他接通 |
[23:41] | and he sits there on the phone with her for 20 minutes. | 他坐在那里 跟她打了20分钟电话 |
[23:44] | I counted. Just listens to her whole story | 我数过了 听着她扯那些 |
[23:48] | about the building permits and the whole thing with the snakes, | 建筑执照还有蛇的事 |
[23:50] | and I do not know how he does it, but I swear to God, | 我不知道他怎么做到的 但我对天发誓 |
[23:53] | at the end of that conversation, she writes him a check for $30. | 他俩聊完后 她给他开了一张30美金的支票 |
[23:58] | And that’s when I knew, this man belongs in Albany. | 这时我就知道了 这男人属于奥尔巴尼 |
[24:02] | Sorry, I need her for a minute. | 抱歉 我得跟她单独谈谈 |
[24:03] | Oh, I’m so sorry. Excuse me. It’s good to see you. | 抱歉 失陪一下 见到你们真好 |
[24:07] | Thank you. God, if I have to tell that story one more time… | 谢谢你 天啊 如果我得再说一次那故事 |
[24:09] | Joe Caputo again. This makes call number six. | 又是乔・卡普托 这是第六通电话了 |
[24:12] | It’s like having children. | 简直跟带孩子一样 |
[24:14] | I swear, can’t Mama have one night out? | 我发誓 老娘就不能出来玩一晚上吗 |
[24:18] | I guess I should call him back. | 我猜我得给他回电话 |
[24:19] | FitzCORE just got here. | 菲茨核心的人刚到 |
[24:21] | Oh. Good, we need this guy to pony up. | 很好 我们需要他来付钱 |
[24:28] | Bob, so glad you made it. | 鲍勃 真高兴你来了 |
[24:32] | Randy, Michelle, I’m so sorry about the rain. | 兰迪 米歇尔 真抱歉下雨了 |
[24:34] | I’m disappointed, Natalie. | 我很失望 娜塔莉 |
[24:35] | I thought for sure you’d figure out | 我还肯定你会想出办法来 |
[24:37] | how to put the weather off until after tonight. | 让坏天气推迟到今晚后出现呢 |
[24:39] | I could do it right now, but it’d cost you extra. | 我现在就可以做到 但那需要你额外付钱 |
[24:42] | I’m not complaining about the storm. Trust me. | 我不是在抱怨暴风 相信我 |
[24:44] | It’s like money falling from the sky. | 这就像是天上掉钱 |
[24:46] | I’m guessing that prison of yours | 我想你的监狱 |
[24:48] | is gonna need some very expensive repairs. | 需要昂贵的修补吧 |
[24:50] | I am guessing you’re right. | 我猜你说得对 |
[24:52] | – Lobster slider? – Yes, please. | -虾球要吗 -好 |
[25:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[25:30] | Here. | 这里 |
[25:40] | We keep the fence between us, but we can all see each other. | 我们之间隔着围栏 但能看到对方 |
[25:44] | No surprises. | 不会有突袭 |
[25:45] | You think she’s gonna jump you tonight, | 你觉得她今晚就会行动吗 |
[25:48] | in front of five COs and 200 witnesses? | 当着五个狱警和两百个目击证人的面 |
[25:51] | This is not a sane person we are dealing with. | 我们碰上的可不是正常人 |
[25:53] | Oh, man. I mean, the spirit is willing and everything like that, | 天啊 我的心灵固然坚定 |
[25:57] | but we got a serious problem in terms of weight class, | 但是涉及到体重级别 我们问题就大了 |
[26:01] | you know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[26:02] | We don’t have the muscle, so we’ve got to be smarter. | 我们没那肌肉 所以我们得聪明点 |
[26:05] | Great, we’ll challenge them to a sudoku contest. | 太棒了 我们下战书跟他们玩数独游戏 |
[26:07] | Watch your tone, Gina. | 注意你的语气 吉纳 |
[26:11] | I want eyes on her all night. | 整晚都要有人监视她 |
[26:13] | She doesn’t move without us knowing about it. | 她动一动 我们就要知道 |
[26:15] | Sleep in shifts. | 轮流睡觉 |
[26:16] | If you go somewhere, take a buddy. | 如果你们要去别的地方 就找人一起去 |
[26:25] | We supposed to be fightin’ them? | 我们要和她们斗吗 |
[26:28] | ‘Cause that’s the Lollipop Guild over there. | 那边都是一群弱女子啊 |
[26:30] | I don’t know. Red’s bringing all kinds of shit from the outside. | 我说不好 红妈一直从外面弄东西进来 |
[26:34] | I hear she got a Taser hidden away for just in case. | 我听说她藏着一把泰瑟枪 以防万一 |
[26:38] | Where exactly you think she hiding it? In her coochie? | 你觉得她到底藏在哪里呢 在她下面吗 |
[26:42] | Taser would fit right in there. | 泰瑟枪肯定能塞得满满的 |
[26:45] | Red’s not a fighter. She’s a schemer. | 红妈不是战士 而是搞计划的 |
[26:47] | She makes a move, | 她要是有所行动 |
[26:48] | it’ll take us a week to figure out it’s her. | 我们要花一周时间才能想明白那是她干的 |
[26:51] | Keep your eyes open. Don’t talk to anyone that isn’t us. | 眼观六路 别和外人说话 |
[26:56] | All right, listen up! | 好了 听着 |
[26:59] | This building’s pipes are now compromised by water, | 这栋大楼里的管道里全是水 |
[27:03] | meaning there is absolutely no working plumbing whatsoever. | 也就是说排水系统都不能用了 |
[27:09] | So, for the time being, | 所以目前 |
[27:12] | you’re gonna answer nature’s call in the honey bucket. | 你们要在便桶里上厕所 |
[27:15] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[27:17] | Four more just like it down the hallway. | 走廊里还有四个 |
[27:20] | You check with the CO at the door, | 你们跟门口的狱警说清楚 |
[27:23] | you do your business, you put the lid back on. | 去小便 然后把盖子盖上 |
[27:26] | Once it’s halfway full, last person dumps it outside. | 满了一半时 最后上厕所的人就去外面倒了 |
[27:31] | Brings it back. | 然后带回来 |
[27:34] | What if you gotta number two? | 如果要上大号呢 |
[27:35] | You don’t. Keep it clenched, ladies. | 不行 憋住了 女士们 |
[27:38] | Don’t be the one to ruin it for everybody. | 别让大伙儿都受你的罪 |
[28:03] | This is so great in a way, you know? | 在某种方式上 这很棒 |
[28:05] | No separate dorms, no walls between us. | 没有分离的宿舍 我们之间没有墙壁 |
[28:08] | Like, we’re all just women | 我们只是女人 |
[28:09] | having the shared experience of deprivation. | 一起经历着失去生活必需品 |
[28:11] | Like, the hunger strike but bigger. | 就像绝食抗议一样 不过规模更大 |
[28:15] | Oh, my God, we should totally have a sing-along. | 天啊 我们绝对要唱歌 |
[28:18] | I hate the world today | 我讨厌如今的世界 |
[28:21] | You’re so good to me | 你对我很好 |
[28:22] | I know, but I can’t change | 我知道 但我没法改变 |
[28:25] | Tried to tell you | 想告诉你 |
[28:26] | But you look at me like maybe I’m an angel underneath | 但你看着我 好像我内心是个天使 |
[28:47] | Nutmeg. Nutmeg. | 肉豆蔻 肉豆蔻 |
[28:51] | – Nutmeg! – Bing-fucking-go. | -肉豆蔻 -是了 |
[29:03] | How much we gotta eat to get gibbled? | 我们要吃多少才能嗨起来啊 |
[29:06] | I don’t know. A lot. | 我不知道 很多吧 |
[29:12] | – Hey, Mr. Healy. – Hey. | -嘿 海利先生 -嘿 |
[29:15] | – How are you? – Good, how are you? | -你好吗 -很好 你好吗 |
[29:17] | – Good, do you have any snacks? – Sure, sure. | -不错 你有零食吗 -当然有 |
[29:20] | Come on, take a seat in the trauma counseling center. | 来 在创伤咨询中心坐会儿吧 |
[29:26] | So, is the storm scaring you? | 你被风暴吓到了吗 |
[29:30] | Making you feel out of control? | 让你觉得失去控制了 |
[29:31] | Not at all. I just feel, like, hungry, like, for some snacks. | 完全没有 我只是觉得很饿 想吃零食 |
[29:36] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[29:38] | We got some snack food here. | 这里有些零食 |
[29:40] | – Oh, yes! Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -太棒了 谢谢 -不客气 |
[29:44] | Do you want some water? It’s important to hydrate. | 你要点水吗 保持水分很重要 |
[29:47] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不要不要 |
[29:48] | There’s this whole bucket situation that I’m trying to avoid. | 我要避免在桶里尿尿 |
[29:55] | Is it okay if I take a few of these for my neighbor? | 我可以拿点回去给我邻居吗 |
[29:59] | ‘Cause she’s a lesbian, and I just wanna, like, distract her. | 因为她是个拉拉 我想分散她的注意力 |
[30:03] | Which lesbian is that? | 是哪种拉拉 |
[30:05] | With the fat stomach and the haircut. | 肚子很大 剪了头发的 |
[30:07] | Black? She’s, like, the worst one. | 布莱克[黑色]吗 她是最糟糕的 |
[30:09] | No, she’s white. | 不 她是白人 |
[30:10] | You know you can’t say that shit around here. Trust me… | 你不能在这里这样说 相信我 |
[30:13] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:16] | You’re talking about Boo. “Black” is her last name. | 你说的是大波 “布莱克”是她的姓 |
[30:21] | You should stay away from her. | 你该离她远点 |
[30:22] | You think I can’t handle myself? | 你觉得我没法照顾自己吗 |
[30:25] | I will say this. | 我这样说吧 |
[30:27] | She’s got some sick, like, tattoos, like her ink. | 她纹了一些古怪的纹身 |
[30:31] | – Have you seen it? – That’s how they get you. | -你见过吗 -他们就是这样唬人的 |
[30:34] | Being cool, doing cool things, | 很酷 做很酷的事情 |
[30:37] | and before you know it, you’re part of their agenda. | 你还不知道 就被他们列入计划了 |
[30:40] | What? | 什么 |
[30:42] | You know, you should read this book. It’s called The End of Men. | 你该读读这本书 叫《男性末日》 |
[30:47] | In it they talk about how, pretty soon, | 书里说的是很快 |
[30:48] | men are gonna become irrelevant. | 男人就变得无关紧要 |
[30:50] | Now women are more educated, | 女人受教育的程度更高 |
[30:53] | they’re gonna make more money and pretty much run everything. | 能赚更多钱 掌管一切 |
[30:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:59] | Well, then, who would, like, be the President? | 那谁来当总统呢 |
[31:01] | Exactly. | 就是啊 |
[31:03] | It’s the lesbians that started this whole thing. | 是女同性恋挑起了这事 |
[31:07] | They’re making babies out of a tube. | 她们用试管造婴儿 |
[31:10] | That’s why they’re walking around | 所以她们一直走来走去 |
[31:12] | all the time like they’re better. | 好像自己高人一等一样 |
[31:14] | Waiting for us to go obsolete. That’s what they’re doing. | 等着我们过时 她们就是这样 |
[31:18] | No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[31:19] | but, uh, men being in charge has never done me any good. | 但是男人掌权 我从没有过什么好处 |
[31:26] | Well, are you eating free cookies? | 你是不是在吃免费饼干 |
[31:29] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[31:30] | You should think about that before you get ideas. | 瞎想之前你该想想这点 |
[32:25] | Yo, hold the fuck on. | 别敲了 |
[32:27] | Who the fuck is this? | 你他妈是谁 |
[32:38] | I’ve been hearing some very troubling shit | 我在道上听到了 |
[32:41] | on the street about you, my young friend. | 关于你的闲话 我的朋友 |
[32:42] | Come on, Vee, it’s late. | 拜托 维 很晚了 |
[32:45] | Damn, you got some nice shit up in here. | 擦 你这里有不少好东西啊 |
[32:49] | Is that a new TV? | 那是台新电视吗 |
[32:50] | – What if it is? – Yeah? | -如果是呢 -是吗 |
[32:52] | I don’t remember handing you this kind of cash. | 我不记得给过你这么多钱 |
[32:55] | Got a friend that hooks me up. | 有个朋友帮我牵线搭桥 |
[32:56] | A friend, huh? | 一个朋友啊 |
[32:58] | ‘Cause what I hear… | 因为我听说 |
[33:00] | you been going into business for yourself on the sly. | 你在自己偷偷做生意 |
[33:04] | My customers, | 我的客户 |
[33:06] | my corners. | 我的地盘 |
[33:10] | Yo, look, Vee, I’ve been running for you a long time, right? | 维 我为你跑腿已经很久了 对吧 |
[33:14] | You took me out of foster and raised me from a kid, | 你把我从领养院带回家 抚养我长大 |
[33:16] | but I’m grown now. | 但我现在长大了 |
[33:18] | It’s time for me to go out on my own. | 我该自己去闯荡了 |
[33:20] | So, you wanna compete with me | 那你是想在老娘的地盘 |
[33:21] | on my own fucking turf, you motherfucker? | 跟我竞争吗 你个王八蛋 |
[33:25] | Come on, now, Vee! Think I’m gonna play you hard like that? | 拜托 维 你觉得我会那么耍你吗 |
[33:28] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? I should’ve told you. | 对不起 好吗 我该告诉你 |
[33:33] | I guess I was kind of scared. | 我想我是有点害怕 |
[33:36] | You know, but how’s this? I’ll give you a percentage. | 但是这样行吗 我给你提成 |
[33:40] | Whatever you want. | 不管你要什么 |
[33:40] | Look, I ain’t trying to game you, Vee, I swear. | 我不是想要耍你 维 我发誓 |
[33:44] | It hurts me you even thinking I would. | 你觉得我会这样 我很受伤 |
[33:48] | Come on, now. | 别这样嘛 |
[33:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:00] | Shit. Okay. | 擦 好吧 |
[34:05] | Oh, God damn, I must be going soft, | 该死 我一定是心软了 |
[34:08] | ’cause you always were my favorite. | 因为你一直是我最喜欢的 |
[34:11] | Yeah, I kind of got that feeling. | 我也感受到了 |
[34:13] | Yeah, ever since you were a little boy. | 是啊 从你是个小男孩开始 |
[34:17] | But you’re a man now. | 但你现在是男人了 |
[34:21] | Guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[34:26] | A man who loves his mama. | 爱妈妈的男人 |
[35:06] | You know… I’m being transferred, too… | 我也要转狱 |
[35:11] | so at least we’ll know each other. | 所以至少我们会认识彼此 |
[35:15] | We don’t know each other. | 我们不了解彼此 |
[35:19] | I know, I just meant at least we’ll both be from the same place. | 我知道 我只是说至少我们是从一个地方来的 |
[35:25] | And I can see why you wouldn’t give a shit about that. | 我知道你为什么对此毫不在乎 |
[35:29] | How much time do you have? | 你要服刑多久 |
[35:31] | – Six years. – Fuck. | -六年 -擦 |
[35:34] | I saw you with your boyfriend. | 我看见你和你男朋友一起了 |
[35:36] | Seems like he loves you a lot, huh? | 看来他很爱你 对吧 |
[35:40] | Fuck him. | 他去死吧 |
[35:44] | I’m gonna come home finally, | 我最后会回家 |
[35:47] | my baby’ll be in the first grade calling some other puta “Mommy.” | 我的孩子会上一年级 叫别的婊子”妈咪” |
[35:55] | Men can’t help it. | 男人忍不住 |
[35:58] | They’re weak. | 他们很弱 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:11] | – Hey. – Hmm? | -喂 -什么 |
[36:12] | How’s this whole “Agenda” thing work? | 这个”计划”是怎么回事 |
[36:15] | I got a lot of those. Specify. | 我有很多呢 说具体点 |
[36:18] | The gay agenda to take over the world? | 拉拉计划 接管世界 |
[36:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:26] | First of all, keep your voice down. | 首先 小声点 |
[36:29] | This shit is top secret. | 这是绝密 |
[36:34] | Are you gonna let all the men die out? | 你要让所有男人都灭绝吗 |
[36:36] | Oh, fuck, no, we need slaves. | 当然不是 我们需要奴隶 |
[36:38] | You know, bookkeeping, janitorial, | 记帐 环卫 |
[36:40] | fetch and carry, that kind of shit. | 打杂之类的事 |
[36:42] | Yeah, what about for sex? | 那做爱呢 |
[36:45] | ‘Cause I know I like how they smell kind of funky | 因为我知道我喜欢他们身上的体味 |
[36:48] | and they’re big and they have dicks and all that. | 他们体型庞大 有老二什么的 |
[36:51] | Well, maybe… | 也许吧 |
[36:55] | but when you’re done, you gotta toss ’em away like trash. | 但你搞完后 就得像扔垃圾一样扔掉他们 |
[36:58] | I mean, the whole point of this | 这个的重点 |
[36:59] | is chicks digging each other and being in charge. | 就是妹子们互相满足 掌握大权 |
[37:05] | Let’s say I wanna join, right? | 假设我想加入啊 |
[37:06] | Okay, let’s say that. | 好吧 这样假设吧 |
[37:11] | Would I have to do anything disgusting against the word of God? | 我需要做违反上帝旨意的恶心事吗 |
[37:16] | You know? | 你懂的 |
[37:19] | I’m talking about eating pussy, if you catch my drift. | 我是说舔阴 你懂我的意思吧 |
[37:22] | Yeah, I hear you. | 是的 我听到了 |
[37:25] | And that is a big part of it, I’m not gonna lie. | 我不撒谎 这是同性恋做爱的很大一部分 |
[37:28] | But since you have these religious convictions, | 旦既然你有宗教信仰 |
[37:31] | eh, we can probably give you an exemption. | 我们可能让你免了 |
[37:33] | I mean, we’re not unreasonable. | 我们不是不讲道理 |
[37:34] | Really? That’d be great. | 真的吗 那就太棒了 |
[37:38] | Of course, you’re still gonna have to go through the initiation. | 当然 你还是得经历入会仪式 |
[37:42] | – Yeah, I figured. – Yeah. | -我猜也是 -对 |
[37:46] | Fuck, marry, kill. Caputo, Bennett, O’Neill. | 做爱 结婚 杀人 卡普托 本尼特 奥尼尔 |
[37:50] | Oh, shit, that’s easy, girl. | 该死 这很容易 姑娘 |
[37:51] | I’d love to get me a piece of that Bennett. | 我很想尝尝本尼特 |
[37:53] | Even with the stumpy stump? | 即使他有假肢吗 |
[37:55] | Girl, that’s when the shit gets interesting. | 姑娘 这样才有意思嘛 |
[37:58] | It’s the dudes like that think they doing you a favor. | 那种男人觉得自己是在帮你个忙 |
[38:02] | – I’d fuck Caputo. – Mmm. Huh? | -我会干卡普托 -是吗 |
[38:04] | Yeah, I like me a mustache. | 我喜欢胡子男 |
[38:06] | Tickles in a good way. | 痒痒得舒服 |
[38:09] | And he always be looking so sad. | 而且他看起来总是很悲伤 |
[38:12] | Bet he work extra hard. | 他肯定格外努力 |
[38:19] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[38:22] | Yo, I got one. | 我想到一个 |
[38:24] | Fuck, marry, kill… the Huxtables. | 做爱 结婚 杀人 赫克特堡一家 |
[38:29] | You know, we’re kind of busy right now. | 我们现在有点忙 |
[38:32] | Y’all ain’t even gonna talk to me? | 你们都不想跟我说话吗 |
[38:35] | She said she’d move me back to sales. | 她说要让我跟以前一样售货 |
[38:40] | I didn’t even do nothin’. | 我什么都没做 |
[38:41] | We’re busy. | 我们很忙 |
[38:57] | There’s too many people in here. | 这里好多人 |
[39:00] | It’s making the air feel weird. | 味道不怎么好闻 |
[39:02] | Just mostly farts. | 大部分是屁味 |
[39:04] | No, it’s like I can’t breathe. | 不 我简直没法呼吸 |
[39:11] | I can’t breathe. | 我没法呼吸 |
[39:13] | My baby can’t breathe. Turn on the lights. | 我的宝宝没法呼吸 开灯 |
[39:16] | There’s no lights. It’s gonna be okay. | 没光 会没事的 |
[39:18] | I gotta get out of here. I gotta get out of here. | 我得离开这里 我得离开这里 |
[39:21] | I can’t breathe. I can’t breathe! | 我没法呼吸 我没法呼吸 |
[39:25] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[39:27] | You picked up. I guess 11 is my lucky number. | 你接电话了 我猜11是我的幸运数字 |
[39:31] | Why are you calling? | 你为什么打电话来 |
[39:32] | Because it’s pitch black and people are pissing in buckets, | 因为这里漆黑一片 人们在桶里尿尿 |
[39:36] | and when I say “People,” I’m also talking about me. | 我说的”人们” 也包括我 |
[39:39] | The electric gate won’t open, | 电动大门打不开 |
[39:40] | there’s a river running through the fucking laundry. | 洗衣房里简直水流成河 |
[39:43] | The roads are washed out. What do you expect me to do right now? | 道路被冲毁了 你指望我现在做什么 |
[39:47] | – Do I hear light jazz? – Yes, you do, Joe, | -我这是听到了轻爵士乐吗 -是的 乔 |
[39:49] | because I am at a cocktail party on the Upper West Side, | 因为我在上西区参加鸡尾酒晚会 |
[39:52] | drinking Sazeracs with the New York Giants. | 和纽约巨头们喝萨塞拉克鸡尾酒 |
[39:54] | Is that what you wanted to hear? | 你想听的就是这个吗 |
[39:56] | I am sorry, but you’re gonna have to ride this shit out. | 我很抱歉 但你得自己挺过来 |
[39:59] | We will talk about it in the morning. | 我们早上再谈 |
[40:01] | Oh, I guarantee we’re gonna talk about it. | 我保证我们肯定会谈的 |
[40:03] | We are gonna talk about how your shitty excuse for management | 我们要谈谈你管理不善的傻逼借口 |
[40:07] | has fucked me for the last fucking time. | 最后一次害了老子 |
[40:09] | You think you could do a better job? | 你觉得自己能做得更好吗 |
[40:11] | ‘Cause if we look at the evidence from, | 因为如果我们看看 |
[40:12] | say, the last few weeks… | 最近几周的证据 |
[40:14] | I’m saying that maybe | 我是说 也许 |
[40:15] | someone who came up a different path from Warden’s secretary, | 一个本是典狱长的秘书 后来飞黄腾达的人 |
[40:19] | who kissed ass and gave neck massages, | 一个溜须拍马 做颈部按摩的人 |
[40:21] | might’ve remembered to order diesel for the backup genny. | 也许会记得给备用发电机订柴油 |
[40:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:27] | So, we will be discussing | 那我回去后 |
[40:29] | the future of your career at the DOC when I get back, | 我们会谈论你在惩教署的职业前景 |
[40:31] | but for now, I need you to suck it the fuck up, | 但现在 我需要你撑住了 |
[40:35] | ride this out, stop crying, | 搞定这事 别哭了 |
[40:39] | and stop calling me. | 还有别给我打电话了 |
[40:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[40:50] | Five minutes left for the silent auction! | 离无声拍卖就五分钟了 |
[40:53] | Think of a happy place. Someplace nice, | 想象一个快乐的地方 一个好地方 |
[40:54] | like a beautiful beach, or like a mountain, or… | 比如说美丽的海滩 或者山 或者 |
[40:57] | Does she like beaches or mountains or… | 她喜欢海滩或者山吗 |
[40:59] | – I don’t… – She likes the comic book store on Morris Park. | -我不 -她喜欢莫里斯公园的漫画书店 |
[41:02] | Okay, yeah, so comics. There’s comics everywhere. | 好吧 漫画 到处都是漫画 |
[41:04] | Just a sea of comics as far as your eye can see. | 一大片漫画的海洋 范围广阔 |
[41:07] | A cocoon of comic books just comforting you. | 一大堆漫画书来抚慰你 |
[41:10] | On your feet, Diaz. | 站起来 迪亚茨 |
[41:11] | Hey, come on, man, she’s not doing well. | 拜托 她身体不舒服 |
[41:13] | I said, get up! | 我说了起来 |
[41:14] | Do you really have to be a dick right now? | 你非得现在这么混蛋吗 |
[41:19] | Jumping jacks. 20. Go. | 做跳跃运动 20个 开始 |
[41:21] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[41:23] | – You defying an officer? – Do it. | -你在违抗警卫吗 -照做 |
[41:29] | One, two, two, three… | 一 二 二 三 |
[41:32] | You gonna do something? | 你要做点什么吗 |
[41:35] | I’m gonna get Caputo. | 我去叫卡普托 |
[41:37] | – Out loud. – … six, seven, eight, nine… | -大声点 -六 七 八 九 |
[41:45] | Keep breathin’. Count your breaths. | 继续呼吸 数数呼吸 |
[41:49] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[42:01] | Incoming. | 有人来了 |
[42:04] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[42:05] | It’s PB and J. I feel like I got this. | 这是花生酱和果酱三明治 我觉得我能搞定 |
[42:11] | You’re putting the jelly too close to the edges. | 你放的果冻离边缘太近了 |
[42:13] | You got to even it out, or it leaks. | 你得平均放 不然就会漏出来 |
[42:16] | Is this happening? | 这怎么回事啊 |
[42:22] | – What do you want? – Nothing. | -你想要什么 -没什么 |
[42:25] | Practically nothing. | 基本上不算件事 |
[42:28] | You’ve got the keys to the knife cage? | 你有刀笼的钥匙吗 |
[42:30] | Just drop them on the ground, find them again later. | 把钥匙丢在地上 一会儿再来找 |
[42:33] | It’s an easy mistake. | 这是个很容易的错误 |
[42:35] | It’s for self-defense. | 是为了自卫 |
[42:38] | And when a knife comes up missing, | 一把刀不见了 |
[42:39] | what do you think’s gonna happen to me? | 你觉得我会怎么样 |
[42:41] | “Oh, she lost the keys, so let’s go easy on her ass.” | 她弄丢了钥匙 我们别重罚她 |
[42:45] | She’s going to kill me, Mendoza. | 她会杀了我的 曼多萨 |
[42:47] | What, in front of the whole prison? | 当着整个监狱的人的面吗 |
[42:48] | Man, you are paranoid as shit. | 天啊 你真是多疑死了 |
[42:50] | Fine, forget the knife. Just give me something sharp. | 好吧 忘了刀吧 给我点尖东西 |
[42:54] | The cheese grater. | 奶酪刨 |
[42:58] | You used to be something, you know that, Red? | 你以前是个人物 知道吗 红妈 |
[43:02] | Now you lost your damn mind. And it’s sad. | 现在你疯了 真可悲 |
[43:05] | She don’t need to fight you, ’cause she already won. | 她没必要跟你斗 她已经赢了 |
[43:41] | Miss Rosa? | 罗莎小姐 |
[43:43] | Oh, jeez. All right. Hey, hey. | 天啊 好了 喂 |
[43:46] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死呢 |
[43:49] | If that’s what’s itching you. | 如果你担心的是这事 |
[43:51] | No. No, I thought… | 不不 我还以为 |
[43:54] | I mean, I know it’s not looking so good. | 我知道看起来不大好 |
[43:59] | It’s not the dying that’s the bad part. | 最糟糕的部分不是慢慢死去 |
[44:04] | It’s that I gotta do it here, you know? | 而是得在这里死 |
[44:10] | The last thing I’m gonna see… is you assholes. | 我最后看到的 是你们这些混蛋 |
[44:54] | You scared me for a minute there. | 你刚有点吓到我了 |
[44:56] | What’s gonna happen when she’s born? | 她生下来时怎么办 |
[45:03] | Well, they’ll let your mom’s family take her. | 他们会让你妈妈的家人带走她 |
[45:06] | I can go see her sometimes. | 我有空能去看她 |
[45:08] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[45:11] | You gonna tell her you’re her daddy? | 你要告诉她 你是她爸爸吗 |
[45:13] | But she needs to keep her mouth shut | 但她得闭嘴 |
[45:15] | because everybody thinks that she has a different daddy? | 因为大家都以为她爸爸是另一个人 |
[45:19] | And that daddy’s in jail because he put his dick in Mommy… | 那个爸爸在监狱里 因为他干了妈妈 |
[45:25] | but be cool? | 但是无所谓吗 |
[45:33] | I should never have given you that gum… should I? | 我就不该给你那块口香糖 对吧 |
[45:38] | You did a lot of stupid things. | 你做了很多蠢事 |
[45:42] | And so did I. It was both of us. | 我也是 我俩都是 |
[45:46] | But it doesn’t matter anymore. | 但那不重要了 |
[45:49] | We have to do what’s best for the kid. | 我们得做对孩子最好的事 |
[45:52] | Which is what? | 那是什么 |
[45:55] | Confess. | 坦白 |
[45:56] | – And go to prison? – Yeah. | -然后蹲监狱吗 -是啊 |
[45:59] | Go to prison. Do your time. | 蹲监狱 服刑 |
[46:03] | I’ll tell him I love you. | 我会告诉他我爱你 |
[46:05] | We’ll both get out in a few years, we’re done with this place, | 我们几年后都会出狱 告别这个地方 |
[46:09] | we’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[46:16] | Or… | 或者 |
[46:20] | walk away. | 走开不管 |
[46:22] | I won’t blame you. | 我不会怪的你 |
[46:26] | Get a fresh start. | 重新开始 |
[46:28] | It’s like this never happened. | 好像这事没发生过一样 |
[46:30] | This whole mess is on Mendez. | 这一切都怪在门德斯头上 |
[46:35] | My baby won’t grow up confused. | 我的小孩长大后不会觉得困惑 |
[46:40] | You think I’m the kind of man that walks away from my kid? | 你觉得我是那种会离开孩子的人吗 |
[46:46] | Dummy. | 笨蛋 |
[46:48] | You got a chance right now to go back in time. | 你现在有机会及时回头 |
[46:53] | If someone gave that to me, | 如果有人给我这种机会 |
[46:56] | I would sure as hell be thinking about it. | 我肯定会考虑的 |
[47:08] | Do you ever think about why we wear clothes all the time? | 你有没有想过我们为啥一直都穿衣服 |
[47:12] | Like, really think about it? | 真正地思考 |
[47:19] | I feel trapped inside my face. | 我感觉被困在了脸里 |
[47:24] | We got 3 inches of water in the bunks. | 铺位那边有三英寸积水 |
[47:26] | And now the water’s coming in under the library door. | 现在水从图书馆门下流进来了 |
[47:29] | Yo, what about the books? | 那书怎么办 |
[47:30] | – What about ’em? – They’ll get ruined. | -怎么了 -会被毁坏的 |
[47:33] | Yo, that shit’s worth money. | 那可值钱了 |
[47:34] | You know how pissed they’d be upstairs? | 你知道管理层会多生气吗 |
[47:40] | Go on. Get ’em up on a high shelf. | 去吧 把书放在高层架子上 |
[47:41] | I’ll check on you in a few. | 我几分钟后去找你 |
[47:42] | And… and take a buddy. | 带个人去 |
[47:45] | You. Yeah, you know the library. Go with her. | 你 你了解图书馆 跟她一起去 |
[47:49] | And pull the expensive stuff first. | 先搬贵重的书 |
[47:52] | Roll up. | 起身 |
[47:59] | Stress goes right to the spine. | 压力进入了脊椎 |
[48:03] | – How’s Sister? – Still in medical. | -修女怎么样 -还在医务室 |
[48:08] | Being force-fed, presumably. | 大概还是别人给她喂东西 |
[48:10] | – She makes me ashamed of myself. – It is not her. | -她让我惭愧 -不是她 |
[48:14] | It’s Fig again. | 又是菲格 |
[48:17] | Who does that to an old lady? | 谁会那样对一个老女人呢 |
[48:19] | They always win one way or another. | 不管怎么样 他们总是会赢 |
[48:23] | And if they can’t, they just transfer us away. | 如果他们赢不了 就把我们转狱 |
[48:30] | I’m so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[48:32] | It’s so cold on the plane, | 飞机上好冷 |
[48:35] | and the men, they just stare. | 男人们就盯着你看 |
[48:39] | Then you get off and you’re in this place | 然后你下了飞机 到了一个 |
[48:40] | where you don’t know anyone. | 你谁也不认识的地方 |
[48:46] | I spent five months at Alderson. | 我在奥尔德森监狱过了五个月 |
[48:49] | Was it like here? | 那里跟这里一样吗 |
[48:51] | It was awesome. | 那里棒极了 |
[48:54] | I mean, as far as being deprived of your personal freedom | 虽然是被剥夺了人身自由 |
[48:57] | and civil liberties goes. | 和公民自由 |
[48:58] | They had a crafts shop and a volleyball team. | 那边有工艺商品店和排球队 |
[49:03] | I had Martha Stewart’s old bunk. | 我睡的是玛莎・斯图尔特老床铺 |
[49:12] | This place is bullshit. | 这地方烂透了 |
[49:45] | You got more balls than I thought. | 你比我想象中的更有勇气 |
[49:47] | Who’s pathetic now? | 现在谁可悲了 |
[50:08] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[50:13] | Go ahead. Go ahead. | 来吧 来吧 |
[50:25] | This place is getting to me. | 这地方让我变坏了 |
[50:29] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:30] | You just tried to strangle me with plastic wrap | 你刚想用保鲜膜勒死我 |
[50:34] | so that you can sell mascara in jail. | 好让自己能在监狱里卖睫毛膏 |
[50:43] | This is stupid. | 这真蠢 |
[50:46] | Take what you want. What do I care? | 你想要什么都拿走吧 我还在乎什么 |
[50:48] | What am I trying to prove? | 我想证明什么呢 |
[50:52] | You keep yours, I’ll keep mine, all right? | 我俩井水不犯河水 好吗 |
[50:55] | We’ve got enough fucking hell in here already. | 我们已经在这里闹得太厉害了 |
[51:09] | Truce. | 休战 |
[51:13] | Truce. | 休战 |
[51:21] | You couldn’t try to kill me someplace drier? | 你就不能在干点儿的地方杀我吗 |
[51:33] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[51:35] | Oh, you know what I want right now? | 你知道我现在想要什么吗 |
[51:38] | What? | 什么 |
[51:39] | Oh, God, a Bomb Pop. | 天啊 炸弹冰棍 |
[51:47] | I need a fucking popsicle. | 老娘要一根冰棍 |
[51:49] | Red, white, and blue. Very patriotic. | 红色白色蓝色 很爱国 |
[51:54] | You feeling patriotic now? | 你现在觉得很爱国吗 |
[51:57] | Come on, now, remember what I taught you. | 拜托 记得我教给你的 |
[51:59] | Always treat your lady like a queen. | 对自己的女人要像对女王一样 |
[52:01] | You go get it for me, | 你去帮我买 |
[52:05] | I might let you do that last thing again. | 我也许会让你再来一次最后那花式 |
[52:14] | – Fuck. – Go on, now. | -擦 -去吧 |
[52:27] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[53:14] | What’s up, RJ? | 你好啊 RJ |
[53:16] | I ain’t done nothin’, man. | 我什么也没做 |
[53:17] | I’m just going to get ice cream. That’s it. | 我只是要去买冰淇淋 就这样 |
[53:19] | – Catch. – What the fuck? | -接住了 -搞毛啊 |
[53:22] | I got a runner on the steps at McMullen Park. | 麦克马伦公园的台阶上有个潜逃者 |
[53:24] | African-American male, early 20’s, | 非裔美国人 男性 20出头 |
[53:28] | armed and aggressive. | 持有武器 有侵略性 |
[53:29] | Request backup. | 请求支援 |
[53:30] | Oh, no. Please don’t do this, man. | 别 求你别这样做 |
[53:32] | Please, Officer, don’t… | 拜托了 警官 不要… |
[53:44] | You gonna help or just stand there creepin’ me out? | 你是要来帮忙 还是要站在那里吓坏我 |
[53:47] | Fuck you. | 滚你的 |
[53:55] | So, what’s Vee gonna do to me? | 维会对我做什么 |
[53:57] | She ain’t gonna do nothin’ to you. | 她不会对你做什么的 |
[54:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[54:02] | She threw me out. | 她把我赶走了 |
[54:05] | That’s what you wanted, ain’t it? | 这就是你想要的 对吧 |
[54:08] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[54:11] | The only person that ever looked out for me in my entire life, | 我这辈子唯一关心我的人 |
[54:14] | you got her back to turn. | 你让她不理我了 |
[54:16] | The only person? | 唯一的吗 |
[54:19] | Well, fuck you. | 滚你的 |
[54:20] | You ruined everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[54:23] | You… you couldn’t just be my friend. | 你就不能安心当我朋友 |
[54:25] | You gotta… you gotta go turn it wrong. | 你非得搞砸一切 |
[54:27] | You gotta… Wanna take off my clothes… | 你得…想脱我的衣服 |
[54:30] | Oh, God, when did I ever say a word to you about… | 天啊 我什么时候跟你提过那种事 |
[54:31] | You said… you said plenty of words. | 你说了 你说了很多话 |
[54:34] | You couldn’t let me have one damn thing to myself. | 你就不能让我拥有一件东西 |
[54:41] | She’s not a good person, Taystee. | 她不是个好人 美味姐 |
[54:43] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[54:46] | You fucked up my life. | 你毁了我的生活 |
[54:53] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[54:54] | You just gonna walk away now, too? | 你现在就要这样走了吗 |
[54:56] | What the… | 搞什么… |
[55:09] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[55:14] | I’m sorry, P. | 对不起 珀比 |
[55:17] | – I’m sorry. – I know. | -对不起 -我知道 |
[55:19] | – I’m sorry. – I know. I know. | -对不起 -我知道 我知道 |
[56:53] | You want to explain? | 你想解释一下吗 |