时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | I got ’em when I was 15, | 我十五岁的时候就长了 |
[01:20] | and then, like, 19, | 还有十九岁的时候 |
[01:22] | and then other times, but I never got it on my arms. | 其他时间也长过 但从没长在胳膊 |
[01:25] | And I haven’t even been putting ’em near nobody’s cha-cha… | 而且我的手也没靠近过别人的下体 |
[01:28] | except for, like, once, and it was a while ago and by accident. | 除了挺久前有一次不小心而已 |
[01:32] | You don’t get crabs on your arms. | 人的胳膊不会长阴虱 |
[01:34] | So, what? I got imitation crabs? | 所以这是什么 假阴虱吗 |
[01:37] | Shit. | 操 |
[01:40] | It’s fuckin’ bedbugs. | 是该死的臭虫搞的 |
[01:42] | Like scabies? | 像疥疮一样吗 |
[01:43] | I thought it was crabs. | 我觉得是阴虱 |
[01:44] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[01:47] | I miss Ian. | 我想伊恩了 |
[01:48] | Aw, that’s so sweet. | 太甜蜜了 |
[01:51] | You got some shampoo or something? | 你没用洗发水什么的洗洗吗 |
[01:53] | They don’t live on you, just in your sheets and clothes and shit. | 它们不在身上 在床单和衣服里 |
[01:56] | So now we gotta wash everything. | 所以现在要把所有东西都洗了 |
[01:57] | What, you gave ’em to me? | 什么 你要把它传染给我们吗 |
[01:58] | Someone gave it to me first. | 是别人先传染我的 |
[02:00] | – Fuck! – What’s going on? | -我操 -怎么了 |
[02:02] | Flaca’s got scabies. | 弗娜卡长疥疮了 |
[02:03] | – It’s bedbugs. It’s different. – Cooties are cooties. | -是臭虫 这不一样 -虱子就是虱子 |
[02:06] | I probably got it from your dirty little sister. | 可能是你肮脏的小妹妹传染给我的 |
[02:07] | They probably been living in your hairy Chia Pet poon | 它们可能在你来以前就住在 |
[02:10] | since before you got here. | 你的阴毛黑森林里了 |
[02:11] | First of all, I keep my lawn mowed. | 首先 我阴毛一直剃得很干净 |
[02:13] | Second, weren’t no problems | 第二 在上周小达娅 |
[02:14] | till Pocket Daya snuck in | 跟着家人溜进来以前 |
[02:16] | last week to follow in the family footsteps. | 一点问题都没有 |
[02:18] | Eat it. | 吃屎吧你 |
[02:20] | They got scabies. | 她们长疥疮了 |
[02:21] | Bedbugs, and it’s Flaca. | 是臭虫 而且只有弗娜卡长了 |
[02:26] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[02:29] | Ay, dios. We’re all gonna get ’em. | 老天爷 我们都会长的 |
[02:32] | You don’t have a magic cure or something? | 你没有什么根治的神奇方法吗 |
[02:35] | I just walked up. | 我只是往前走了一步而已 |
[02:38] | No. | 没有啊 |
[02:39] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[02:41] | You hear the one about the pregnant bedbug? | 你们听说过怀孕的臭虫吗 |
[02:43] | She gave birth in the spring. | 它在春天产子 |
[02:45] | But these are just pads. | 这都是硬板床 |
[02:46] | We don’t got bedsprings. | 里面没有弹簧[春天和弹簧单词相同] |
[02:48] | Oh, Jesus. | 天啊 |
[02:49] | Okay, everybody, start stripping the beds! | 好了各位 开始拆被子吧 |
[02:54] | Fuck! | 操 |
[02:55] | Attention, ladies, | 女士们 注意了 |
[02:57] | remember to remove all pens from your uniform | 送衣服去洗的时候 |
[02:59] | when dropping off your laundry. | 记得取下制服上的笔 |
[03:06] | Red, you’re back… | 红妈 你回来了 |
[03:11] | and you’re not talking to me. | 而且还不理我 |
[03:15] | Now what did I do? | 现在我该怎么做 |
[03:17] | My post-slock resolution was to stop | 我的原则就是 |
[03:20] | giving liars second chances. | 不给说谎的人第二次机会 |
[03:22] | When did I lie to you? | 我什么时候对你撒谎了 |
[03:27] | “Business is booming. There’s a line out the door.” | “生意越来越好 门外排起长龙” |
[03:32] | You were much more convincing | 你比我丈夫更容易让人相信 |
[03:33] | than my husband, but you were just as stupid. | 但你跟他一样傻 |
[03:36] | You could have said you didn’t make your way there. | 你本来可以说你没去那儿 |
[03:38] | Instead, you said… you ate my vatrushkis. | 但你没有 你还说吃了我家的乳酪面包 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:46] | I… | 我 |
[03:48] | I thought that I was doing the right thing. | 我觉得我做得对 |
[03:50] | By lying? | 通过说谎吗 |
[03:52] | We read different children’s books. | 看来我们的儿童教育差很多 |
[03:54] | You know… many cultures | 你知道 在某些文化中 |
[03:56] | value a person’s dignity over the truth. | 人的尊严被看得比真相重要 |
[03:58] | In Korea, they actually call it kibun. | 在韩国 他们把这叫做基范 |
[04:01] | I heard that on The World with Marco Werman. | 我在马可·沃曼主持的《世界》节目里听到的 |
[04:03] | In Russia, we call it “Bullshit.” | 在俄罗斯 我们叫它狗屁 |
[04:05] | Look, there was nothing you could do about it, | 听着 你什么也做不了 |
[04:08] | and I thought that I was saving you some pain. | 而且我觉得我为你避免了一些痛苦 |
[04:10] | You thought if you didn’t bring me bad news, | 你觉得如果你不告诉我坏消息 |
[04:13] | I won’t kill the messenger. | 我就不会杀信差吗 |
[04:15] | I said what I said because I am a nice person | 我那样说只是因为我是个好人 |
[04:19] | and it felt right. | 而且我觉得没错 |
[04:22] | Nice is for cowards and Democrats. | 懦夫和民主党才会装好人 |
[04:26] | You’re a selfish little person. | 你就是个自私鬼 |
[04:29] | You wanted me to like you. | 你想让我喜欢你 |
[04:32] | Now I like you less. | 现在我更不喜欢你了 |
[04:37] | Next. | 下一个 |
[04:38] | Powell. P-O-W-E-double-L. | 鲍威尔 鲍鱼的鲍 |
[04:43] | Ah, here you are. ID? | 在这里 身份证给我 |
[04:47] | Oh, Bennett. Good. You’re George’s friend. | 本尼特 太好了 你是乔治的朋友 |
[04:52] | – Uh… Yeah, George? – My son. | -乔治 -我儿子 |
[04:54] | He used to work here. George Mendez. | 他以前在这儿工作 乔治·门德斯 |
[04:58] | His father, my first husband, | 他爸爸 我的第一任丈夫 |
[05:00] | is Cuban. I never could resist an accent. | 是古巴人 我一直忍不住受他影响 |
[05:04] | Guess that runs in the family. | 我猜是家族特色 |
[05:09] | I’m sorry. That was a coping mechanism. | 抱歉 我遇事就容易话多 |
[05:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:19] | George, um… | 乔治 |
[05:22] | George says he loves her. What do you think? | 乔治说他爱她 你觉得呢 |
[05:27] | I… I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 可能吧 |
[05:33] | I’m sorry, who are you here to see? | 抱歉 你来这是看谁的 |
[05:38] | I know I need to apologize, | 我知道我需要道歉 |
[05:40] | but “I’m sorry” Feels a little inadequate. | 但”对不起”感觉有点不合适 |
[05:43] | That baby’s got my daughter out to here | 那孩子让我女儿怀孕了 |
[05:45] | and it’s too late to Dyson it out of her. | 而且现在想打掉已经太晚了 |
[05:48] | So I hope you’re here for more than a clean conscience. | 所以我希望你来这不只是为了显得有良心 |
[05:51] | I’m a concerned grandmother just like you are. | 作为奶奶 我和你一样关心孩子 |
[05:53] | Although you look nothing like a grandmother. | 虽然你看上去一点也不像奶奶辈的 |
[05:56] | Hispanic women have amazing skin. | 西班牙女人皮肤都很好 |
[05:58] | Let’s hope the baby gets my complexion. | 希望宝宝能遗传我的肤色 |
[06:01] | What’s it gettin’ from you? | 他能遗传你什么呢 |
[06:05] | I know that… | 我知道 |
[06:08] | nothing can ever undo what my son did, but… | 什么也挽回不了我儿子做的事 但是 |
[06:13] | this child is part of my family. | 这个孩子是我们家庭的一部分 |
[06:14] | He’s gonna live with my family. | 他要跟我的家人住在一起 |
[06:16] | Your… husband? | 你的 丈夫吗 |
[06:19] | My domestic partner. | 我的家庭伴侣 |
[06:21] | Who is not actually related to the baby by blood. | 他跟宝宝没有血缘关系 |
[06:25] | No blood, but he’s got the sweat and tears part down. | 没有血缘关系 但是他也出了很多力 |
[06:29] | He’s takin’ real good care of my babies, | 他把我的孩子们照顾的很好 |
[06:31] | and he’ll do the same for Daya. | 对达娅的孩子也会一样 |
[06:36] | I want to adopt the child. | 我想领养这个孩子 |
[06:41] | I’m… up nights… | 我为这事 |
[06:45] | haunted… | 夜不能寐 |
[06:50] | I can’t bear the thought of the baby winding up like– | 我不能忍受宝宝像 |
[06:53] | Go ahead, say it. | 接着说 |
[06:55] | Like her mother? | 像她妈妈吗 |
[06:57] | Like George. | 像乔治 |
[07:02] | So… you want to raise the baby | 所以 你想抚养这个宝宝 |
[07:05] | so it don’t turn out like the baby you raised? | 好让他不像你抚养的那个吗 |
[07:09] | I have two other boys. | 我还有两个儿子 |
[07:10] | One is in dental school and the other is an art historian. | 一个在学牙科 另一个是个美术史学家 |
[07:15] | So you raised a sadist, | 所以你养了一个虐待狂 |
[07:16] | a dentist and a homo. | 一个牙医还有一个同性恋 |
[07:18] | Two sadists and a homo. | 是两个虐待狂和一个同性恋 |
[07:21] | Okay, look… | 好吧 听着 |
[07:23] | you have every right to hate me and George… | 你有权利恨我和乔治 |
[07:27] | but… | 但是 |
[07:29] | I can do right by this child. | 我会好好对这个孩子的 |
[07:31] | I can offer love and… attention | 我会爱她 关心她 |
[07:35] | and a certain… lifestyle. | 给她提供某种生活方式 |
[07:38] | Money don’t mean nothing to a child… | 钱对孩子来说没有任何意义 |
[07:40] | – No, but I– – You’re not listening. | -不 但是我 -你根本没在听 |
[07:44] | To a child. | 对孩子来说 |
[07:47] | But my daughter… can’t be un-raped… | 但我的女儿 再也没有清白之身了 |
[07:52] | and she’s gonna suffer bad emotionals her whole life. | 她一生都要承受痛苦的回忆 |
[07:57] | We all are. | 我们都是这样 |
[08:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[08:04] | I know money could never make that right, | 我知道钱不能解决这些痛苦 |
[08:07] | but of course, I would want to help the mother of my grandchild | 但我很想帮助我孙女的妈妈 |
[08:11] | in any way I could. | 任何方式都可以 |
[08:16] | Perhaps on a monthly basis. | 按月给她汇钱如何 |
[08:22] | And the grandmother of your grandchild? | 那你孙女的外婆呢 |
[08:26] | Of course. | 当然也有份 |
[08:27] | That’s the team spirit. | 这才是团队精神 |
[08:42] | Hey… lady guards only. | 只能让女守卫进来 |
[08:45] | Your mom is in visitation right now with Mendez’s mother. | 门德斯的妈妈正在探视你妈妈 |
[08:48] | – What the fuck? – Yeah, did you know she was coming? | -搞什么 -是啊 你知道她要来吗 |
[08:50] | – What are they talking about? – I don’t know. | -她们在说什么 -我不知道 |
[08:52] | Lady Pornstache wrote me a letter. She wanted to meet… | 黄胡女士给我写了封信 想和我见面 |
[08:56] | but I said no. | 但我拒绝了 |
[08:58] | I mean, I didn’t say nothing which means I said no. | 我的意思是 我什么也没说就代表拒绝 |
[09:01] | Aleida must’ve written her. | 阿蕾达肯定给她写信了 |
[09:06] | Relax. It’s my baby, ours. | 放轻松 这是我的孩子 我们的 |
[09:10] | Aleida’s just probably trying to shake her down. | 阿蕾达只是想敲诈她而已 |
[09:13] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 没事的 |
[09:17] | I don’t usually get to see this much of you all at once. | 我很少能突然看到你穿这么露 |
[09:20] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[09:23] | You’re into big bellies? | 你喜欢大肚子吗 |
[09:27] | Listen up, ladies! | 听好了 女士们 |
[09:29] | Until every uniform in this prison is washed and re-washed… | 在所有的狱服都反复清洗完毕之前 |
[09:34] | you’ll be wearing Office Depot’s… new fall line. | 你们将穿办公用品公司的秋季新品 |
[09:38] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me! | 你逗我们呢 |
[09:40] | I ain’t wearing that fucking paper shit. | 我才不要穿那坨纸 |
[09:41] | That’s my color. I’m wearing it. | 我喜欢那颜色 我愿意穿 |
[09:48] | There is one maternity-sized paper suit. | 有一套适合孕妇尺寸的纸衣服 |
[09:50] | I suggest you grab it… | 我建议在你 |
[09:52] | before one of your plus-sized | 在它被哪个超重狱友挑走前 |
[09:54] | dorm-mates claims it for her food baby. | 先去拿着 |
[10:01] | I asked you more than once to stay away from her | 我不止一次让你离她远点 |
[10:04] | and yet, with the whole dorm half-naked, | 但是当着整个宿舍半裸的人的面 |
[10:07] | here you are. | 你还站在这里 |
[10:08] | I’m writing you up, Bennett. | 我要给你记过 本尼特 |
[10:11] | Mendez’s mother is meeting with Aleida Diaz. | 门德斯的母亲正在和阿蕾达·迪亚茨见面 |
[10:14] | I don’t care… and neither should you. | 我不在乎 你也不应该 |
[10:18] | That’s my kid we’re talking about here. | 我们在谈论的是我的孩子 |
[10:20] | This is not 3 Men and a Baby. | 这又不是”三个奶爸一个娃” |
[10:23] | You and Mendez are not Guttenberg and Selleck. | 你和门德斯也不是古根伯格和赛力克 |
[10:27] | You are two morons and a ward of the state. | 你们是两个白痴 一个还是州狱警 |
[10:32] | Let go. Let go of the dream. | 放手吧 放弃你的美梦 |
[10:35] | Mr. Caputo. | 卡普托先生 |
[10:37] | One box per dorm. That’s all there was. | 每个宿舍一箱子 只有这些了 |
[10:40] | I can’t walk around | 我可不想 |
[10:42] | in my butt-bag panties and my granny bra. | 穿着包臀内裤和老式内衣到处走 |
[10:45] | There are more paper uniforms on their way. | 更多的纸制服马上就到 |
[10:48] | And they’ll get here when? | 什么时候 |
[10:51] | Sometime soon… hopefully. | 快了 希望如此 |
[10:55] | Uh, be thankful the weather is nice. | 庆幸今天天气还不错吧 |
[10:59] | – CO Bennett, make yourself useful. – Sir? | -本尼特狱警 干点正事吧 -长官 |
[11:02] | Go down to the storage room. | 去储存室 |
[11:04] | Don’t come back until you find some uniforms | 找不到制服或者可以当做制服的 |
[11:06] | or something uniform-like and disposable. | 就别回来 |
[11:09] | Sir. Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[11:12] | Where’s the S1? | S1在哪 |
[11:22] | Corporal John Bennett reporting as ordered, Sergeant. | 下士约翰·本尼特遵命报告 中士 |
[11:27] | Care to let me in on the joke, Corporal Whoever-the-fuck-you-are? | 有什么好笑的吗 下士管你他妈是谁 |
[11:30] | No disrespect, Sergeant. Just ready to get in the shit. | 没什么 中士 准备好战斗了 |
[11:33] | Well, look at that, Goggles! | 看看 眼睛仔 |
[11:35] | Corporal America is here to save us from the ragheads. | 美国下士来从头巾佬手下拯救我们了 |
[11:41] | IA, fall in! | 集合 |
[11:45] | Rifle. | 步枪给我 |
[11:52] | You know, it’s always the guy who thinks he’s John Wayne McCain | 知道吗 永远都是那个以为自己是 |
[11:55] | who shits his pants | 约翰·韦恩·麦凯恩的家伙 |
[11:56] | and needs rescuing. | 被吓尿然后呼叫救援 |
[11:58] | But out here, we prefer to let the camel cowboys | 但在这里 我们宁愿让那些骆驼仔 |
[12:00] | do the dying. | 去前线赴死 |
[12:02] | It’s their goddamn country. | 这该死的国家是他们的 |
[12:06] | Look at you, all nicely starched. | 看看你 打扮的这么干净 |
[12:10] | I have a travel iron. | 我有个旅行用熨斗 |
[12:17] | I smell a fobbit. | 我闻到了”懦比特”味儿 |
[12:19] | You know what a fobbit is? | 你知道”懦比特”是什么吗 |
[12:20] | – I’m not– – Not what I asked! | -我不是 -答非所问 |
[12:22] | Army hobbit. Too chicken to leave his forward operating base. | 军队霍比特人 太懦弱不敢离开基地者 |
[12:26] | You think this shitbag’s a fobbit? | 你觉得这个屎蛋是懦比特吗 |
[12:28] | Maybe. Don’t know… | 可能 不知道 |
[12:30] | but he’s got the whitest teeth I’ve ever seen. | 但他的牙是我见过的最白的 |
[12:32] | Sergeant, I am not a coward, | 中士 我不是个懦夫 |
[12:34] | and I’m sure as shit not sorry I’m squared away. | 我对自己着装整齐毫不愧疚 |
[12:36] | I’m here to soldier, save lives and get some. | 我来参军是为了救人 也为了成就自己 |
[12:48] | Jesus. What a cluster-knuckle. | 老天 看着就来气 |
[12:52] | Could this be our fault? | 这该不会是我们的错吧 |
[12:56] | – The new couch? – I did an inspection at the curb. | -是因为新沙发吗 -我在路边做了检查 |
[12:58] | We’re okay except for the mystery stain, | 除了那个奇怪的斑点之外 没什么问题 |
[13:00] | but we febrezed. | 但还是用了除臭剂 |
[13:02] | If anybody asks anything… it came from JC Penney. | 如果有人问起 就说是从彭尼百货买的 |
[13:09] | Bell, Hartford jail’s got six | 贝尔 哈特福德监狱愿意 |
[13:11] | boxes of paper suits they’re willing to part with. | 分给我们六箱纸套装 |
[13:15] | Cost me 300 pairs of tube socks I actually don’t have, | 我用三百双圆筒短袜换来的 |
[13:18] | but that’s a future me problem. | 虽然我们没有 但这是以后的事了 |
[13:21] | Have Doggett drive you and Maxwell after lunch. | 让德盖特午饭后开车送你和麦克斯韦去取 |
[13:23] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[13:28] | Looks like it’s spreading. | 看起来疫情正在扩散啊 |
[13:31] | The only thing spreading is rumors. | 唯一在扩散的只有谣言 |
[13:33] | It was an isolated event that’s been… | 这是个被隔离的 |
[13:38] | isolated. | 隔离情况 |
[13:42] | I forgot something in the office. | 我忘了东西在办公室 |
[13:56] | Walk. That’s right. | 走开 没错 |
[13:58] | Just walk away, Renee. | 快走开 蕾妮 |
[14:04] | What– | 怎样 |
[14:06] | You smell like Arthur Avenue. | 你闻起来像亚瑟大道 |
[14:08] | Whatever, okay? GloNo’s makin’ me bedbug-proof. | 随便 歌诺帮我弄的防虫装 |
[14:12] | – GloNo? – Gloria and Norma. | -歌诺是谁 -歌洛丽娅和诺尔玛 |
[14:14] | Oh, hell no. | 鬼才这么叫 |
[14:15] | Hey, look, whatever you wanna call ’em, | 听着 不管你们怎么叫她们 |
[14:17] | they for real, all right? | 她们是来真的 好吗 |
[14:19] | Especially Norma. | 特别是诺尔玛 |
[14:20] | She got that whole magic mute thing going on. | 她的魔法哑术可灵了 |
[14:24] | Look, and this makes sense, okay? | 再说这很有道理 |
[14:26] | Bedbugs drink our blood. | 臭虫喝我们的血 |
[14:28] | They’re bugs, not Dracula. | 那些是虫 又不是吸血鬼 |
[14:30] | And now that you been necklace shopping in Burritoville, | 况且你都开始戴这种墨西哥风项链了 |
[14:33] | you gettin”em for sure. | 你赢定了 |
[14:35] | – Man, why they still makin’ our food… – Whatever. | -她们都已经是臭虫源了 -无所谓 |
[14:37] | …when they’re the infested ones? | 为什么还在给我们做食物 |
[14:39] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[14:41] | Why you… | 你干嘛 |
[14:42] | No, it’s protein. | 别 这些都是蛋白质 |
[14:45] | Crunch. It’s all good. | 脆生又有营养 |
[14:50] | Hey, you’re scratching. | 你在挠脖子 |
[14:51] | It ain’t real, man. It’s… A ghost itch. | 才没有 只是心理作用 |
[14:56] | Power of persuasion. | 被说服的表现 |
[14:57] | Power of you ain’t take a shower in three days, | 是你三天没洗澡的表现 |
[14:59] | that might be why you’re scratching. | 那才是你挠痒的原因 |
[15:01] | What you care? | 关你什么事 |
[15:03] | Poor personal hygiene can be a sign of depression. | 糟糕的个人卫生可能是抑郁的征兆 |
[15:07] | Man, I ain’t depressed. | 老兄 我才没有抑郁 |
[15:10] | The line’s been long in the showers since it started getting hot, | 从天热起来开始排队洗澡的人就一直很多 |
[15:13] | but I been washing my pits, tits and naughty bits in the sink. | 但我有在水槽里洗腋窝乳房还有小妹妹 |
[15:17] | Well, thank you for that. | 真谢谢你了 |
[15:18] | Look, you don’t wanna be forced to take a shower like Asia Girl, | 你不会想像亚洲女孩一样被逼着洗澡吧 |
[15:21] | don’t get so ripe you go rotten. All I’m saying. | 别放太久了会发臭的 随便说说 |
[15:25] | Okay, maybe you got a point… but it ain’t bugs. | 好吧 算你有道理 但不是虫 |
[15:29] | Man, come on, man. | 老兄 拜托 老兄 |
[15:33] | Forrest Gump… seat’s taken. | 阿甘 这位置有人了 |
[15:36] | Yeah… blackies only. | 没错 黑妹专用 |
[15:38] | But I got just as much of a right to this seat as you do. | 但我和你们一样有权坐在这里 |
[15:42] | I mean, this place is full today… | 今天到处都坐满了 |
[15:44] | – And you’re discriminating me. – Yes. | -你在歧视我 -没错 |
[15:46] | Rosa Parks could walk through that door, | 罗莎·帕克斯本来能活下来 |
[15:48] | but she got bedbugs… | 但她染上了臭虫 |
[15:49] | bitch, her ass going to the back of the bus same as you. | 婊子 你跟她一样下贱 |
[15:53] | Who’s gonna stop me, though… | 不过 谁能来阻止我 |
[15:55] | now that your big-haired mammy’s in hell, | 你们的爆炸头妈咪已经下地狱了 |
[15:57] | takin’ Satan’s three-pronged penis up her butt? | 正把撒旦的三岔头阴茎塞进她菊花里呢 |
[16:02] | – No! – Warren! | -住手 -沃伦 |
[16:03] | – Man, chill out. – Do I need to write you a shot? | -冷静 -需要我记你一过吗 |
[16:06] | No, no, no, no, no. She’s good. | 不不不 她很好 |
[16:08] | She just had a little too much spicy. That’s all. | 只是吃多了辣椒 就是这样 |
[16:10] | Give me the potato… now. | 把土豆给我 马上 |
[16:12] | Give me the potato. | 把土豆给我 |
[16:15] | I got you. You good. | 我来看着你 很乖 |
[16:17] | – Yes. – Sit down. | -对 -坐下 |
[16:19] | – We good, Suzanne. We good. – We good. | -我们没问题 苏珊娜 -我们很好 |
[16:21] | We good, Officer Bell. | 没问题 没问题 贝尔警官 |
[16:23] | We– | 我们 |
[16:26] | – I will potato her at a future time. – I know. | -总有一天我会用土豆揍她 -我知道 |
[16:29] | Get your lunch to go, Doggett. We got van duty. | 带上你的午餐 德盖特 我们出趟门 |
[16:35] | Bitch, bye. | 婊子 再见 |
[16:39] | You not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[16:40] | I’m not standing in that parade of tits and ass. | 我可不要光着胸和屁股站起来 |
[16:43] | You secretly love this. | 你肯定默默地享受得很 |
[16:46] | Some things are better left mysteries. | 有些东西最好还是保持神秘 |
[16:48] | Do you wanna borrow my paper bottoms? | 你要不要借我的纸裤子 |
[16:50] | Because I could rip them off and just give them to you. | 我可以把连裤装脱下来给你 |
[16:52] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:54] | Give mama a smile! | 给妈妈笑一个 |
[16:57] | Do you remember what Kubra used to say? | 你记不记得库巴以前说的 |
[17:01] | “A smile is like tight underwear. | 微笑就像紧身内裤 |
[17:03] | – It lifts your cheeks.” – “It lifts your cheeks.” | 它能抬起你的臀部[脸颊] |
[17:07] | He’s gonna kill me, you know. | 他会杀了我的 |
[17:09] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[17:12] | I really thought they would put him away… | 我真的以为证词能让他进监狱 |
[17:17] | and I’d be out… | 而我就能出去了 |
[17:22] | Fuck, I’m fucking suffocating. | 操 我要窒息了 |
[17:25] | Alex, you will survive because it’s what you do. | 艾丽克斯你会活下来的 你最擅长这个 |
[17:29] | Yeah… like a cockroach. | 对 像蟑螂一样 |
[17:31] | Maybe that’s your spirit animal. | 说不定那就是你的灵魂动物 |
[17:33] | I know that you’re trying to make me feel better, | 我知道你是想让我好受点 |
[17:36] | but really think about what you just said to me. | 但仔细想想你跟我说的话 |
[17:37] | You know, they really get a bad rap. | 告诉你 它们真的只是名声差 |
[17:39] | They were the first animals to ever mate in space. | 蟑螂是第一种在太空交合的动物 |
[17:42] | They live in tight colonies | 他们住在狭小的聚居区 |
[17:44] | because they just love being touched | 因为它们喜欢被触碰 |
[17:46] | and they can carry cigarettes. They’re bad bitches. | 它们还可以运香烟 神奇的小强 |
[17:52] | I can’t be here right now. | 我呆不住了 |
[17:55] | I mean, seriously, what the fuck is going on? | 这都是怎么了 |
[17:58] | Man, it’s like six early releases this month. | 这个月都有六例提前释放了 |
[18:02] | Yeah, bullshit sentences for minor drug crimes | 是啊 那些扯淡的未成年人毒品罪的判决 |
[18:04] | just aren’t enforced like they used to be. | 不像从前那样严格实施了 |
[18:07] | Speaking of minor drug crimes… | 谈到未成年人毒品犯罪 |
[18:09] | Our smack scheme is no minor offense. | 我们的毒品计划可不是什么轻罪 |
[18:12] | Really? You couldn’t come up with | 就这么直说嘛 你就不能 |
[18:13] | a code word or something for that? | 想出个暗号之类的东西 |
[18:15] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Getting caught with that many jujubes | 要是我们被抓时带着那么多枣 |
[18:18] | will get our candy asses kicked down to max for a decade. | 他们会毫不留情得给咱们再加十年 |
[18:20] | No, we have come too close for you to puss out on me now. | 不 我们走这么近是因为你总躲着我 |
[18:23] | I will smother you in your sleep. | 我会趁你睡着的时候把你闷死 |
[18:26] | Red concreted our shipping route. | 红妈把我们的运输路线用混凝土封上了 |
[18:28] | All the coke kitties are getting out, | 所有嗑药的宝贝们都出狱了 |
[18:30] | and maybe, like, the universe is just trying to send us a message. | 也许 是宇宙在给我们传递某种信号 |
[18:34] | Bitch, please. | 贱货 得了吧 |
[18:35] | All those girls had no time left on their sentences. | 那些姑娘只是刑期到了而已 |
[18:37] | That just ain’t you or me, huh? | 她们不像我们这样 明白吗 |
[18:42] | We need the right Oompa Loompa to smuggle our sweets out of here. | 我们得让呜巴鲁巴帮我们偷运糖果 |
[18:45] | You know what? Now you’re just abusing the metaphor. | 你知道吗 现在你这叫瞎比喻 |
[18:49] | This is the last of it… | 这是最后的一点了 |
[18:51] | and if you ask me, | 要我说的话 |
[18:52] | this oatmeal should be for breakfast, not voodoo. | 麦片应该是早餐吃的 而不是巫毒算命用的 |
[18:54] | It’s not abracadabra. | 它不是咒语 |
[18:55] | It’s nature’s anti-itch cream. It’s medicine. | 而是自然的止痒膏 它是药材 |
[18:58] | So why you making it and not the infirmary? | 那你为什么要制造它而不去治疗室呢 |
[19:00] | Good fucking question. Dame. | 问得太他妈好了 女士 |
[19:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
[19:14] | Inmate, there’ve been complaints about moldy rice. | 囚犯 有人抱怨大米发霉了 |
[19:16] | I need you to show me where you store it. | 你带我去存放大米的地方 |
[19:26] | The fuck is this? An intervention? | 这是搞什么 强行干预吗 |
[19:28] | What were you doing talking to Mendez’s mother? | 你为什么和门德斯的妈妈聊天 |
[19:31] | We’re mutually-concerned grandparents. | 我们只是互相关心的爷爷奶奶而已 |
[19:33] | She’s not the grandmother. | 她可不是奶奶 |
[19:35] | – She might be. – What is that supposed to mean? | -她可能是 -这是什么意思 |
[19:37] | That’s for me and my daughter to talk about. | 那是我和我女儿应该谈的事 |
[19:38] | – He’s part of this. – Yeah, I am. | -他也是其中一份子 -对 |
[19:40] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[19:43] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[19:46] | – She wants to adopt the baby. – What? | -她想收养那个婴儿 -什么 |
[19:50] | – Your job right now is to listen. – To what? | -你现在光听着就行了 -听什么 |
[19:52] | The only thing worse than Mendez raising that baby | 比门德斯自己抚养那孩子更糟糕的事 |
[19:54] | is his mother doing it. | 就是让她妈妈来抚养 |
[19:56] | That’s what I said… but it turns out she got two other kids. | 我就是这么说的 但结果她还有两个孩子 |
[20:00] | One’s a tooth doctor, the other’s an artist, | 一个是牙医 另一个是艺术家 |
[20:02] | and they turned out real good. | 他们都还不错 |
[20:03] | I’m not giving up my baby to nobody. | 我不会把我的孩子交给任何人 |
[20:05] | That’s also what I said… | 我也是这么说的 |
[20:07] | but then she made some real good points. | 但她有些话说得确实很好 |
[20:09] | No, nothing she– | 她没什么 |
[20:13] | Daya… you got 37 months left on your sentence. | 达娅 你的刑期还剩下三十七个月 |
[20:17] | He can’t do nothing or he’ll go to jail, too. | 他什么也不能做 要不然他也会进监狱 |
[20:20] | Abuela is too old and Cesar’s guaranteed to fuck up. | 外婆年纪太大 凯撒又肯定会搞砸 |
[20:25] | You remember your year in foster care? | 你还记得你寄养生活的第一年吗 |
[20:29] | You want that for the baby? | 你也想让孩子经受那些吗 |
[20:30] | – That’s not going to happen. – Let her finish. | -不可能那样 -让她说完 |
[20:35] | You’re not actually considering this, are you? | 你不会真的在考虑吧 |
[20:37] | Aren’t you? | 那你呢 |
[20:39] | I’m not saying yes. It just kind of makes sense. | 我没答应 只是这样行得通 |
[20:42] | Except for the part where the woman | 最好不包括这个培养出 |
[20:43] | who raised a drug-dealing | 一个叫黄胡的贩毒强奸犯的 |
[20:45] | rapist named Pornstache adopts our child. | 女人要收养我们的孩子的那部分 |
[20:48] | Have you ever even held a baby? | 你曾经亲自抱过婴儿吗 |
[20:51] | Changed a diaper? | 换过尿布吗 |
[20:53] | You wanna make that kid | 你想要让那个孩子 |
[20:54] | live in a shithole with five other people? | 和另外五个人一起住在猪圈里吗 |
[20:57] | He can have his own bedroom. | 他可以有自己的卧室 |
[21:01] | Did you ever spend the night in a room by yourself? | 你有过曾经独自一个人在房间里过一晚吗 |
[21:05] | That baby could have a real life… | 那孩子能过上真正的生活… |
[21:08] | with money… | 有钱花 |
[21:10] | and clean towels and shit. | 有干净的毛巾和各种东西 |
[21:13] | Look, Daya and I are happy, okay? | 听着 达娅和我过得很高兴 |
[21:16] | You don’t need towels for that. | 用不着毛巾就能做到 |
[21:23] | Right? | 对吗 |
[22:00] | God damn it, Farzad! | 天杀的 法尔扎德 |
[22:02] | Look, it’s only funny because the dudes are dancing. | 听着 小伙子们跳舞才有趣 |
[22:05] | Not her. Understand? | 而不是因为她 懂吗 |
[22:08] | No. | 不 |
[22:11] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[22:12] | Can somebody please get me a better Muslim over here? | 能不能请哪位帮我找个好点的穆斯林来 |
[22:15] | Let’s try this again in five, ladies. | 五分钟后再来一次 姐妹们 |
[22:29] | Don’t sweat it, man. | 别担心 哥们 |
[22:30] | This is just how Americans like to waste time. | 这只是美国人消磨时间的方法罢了 |
[22:33] | Bad work? | 我做的不好吗 |
[22:35] | You were bad at being stupid. | 你冒傻气冒得不好 |
[22:37] | That is a good thing. | 不过是件好事 |
[22:40] | You did good. You did good. | 你干得不错 干得不错 |
[22:47] | What’s wrong with them? | 他们怎么了 |
[22:50] | Them, uh… | 他们 |
[22:53] | You all, uh… boy-kiss-boy. | 你们… 男生亲男生 |
[22:57] | Fuck! This motherfucker… | 操 这个小杂种 |
[23:00] | Yeah, I see that. | 我明白了 |
[23:02] | Ugh, it’s like ironic divine retribution. | 它就好像讽刺意味十足的神的惩罚 |
[23:05] | We’re stuck in our own spin cycle. | 我们的洗衣机被自己的衣服卡住了 |
[23:07] | This paper suit keeps sticking to my sweaty parts. | 这种纸衣服一直粘在我流汗的地方 |
[23:11] | Once, when my mother forgot to buy me a Halloween costume, | 有一次 我妈妈忘了给我买万圣节服装 |
[23:14] | she taped a bunch of old newspapers to me | 她把一叠旧报纸粘在我身上 |
[23:16] | and said I should tell people I was a newsstand. | 说我应该告诉大家我是个杂志摊 |
[23:19] | You know what we need? | 你知道我们需要什么吗 |
[23:21] | Bean leaves. | 豆叶 |
[23:23] | I got bedbugs at a sit-in | 我在为波特兰流浪者之家举行的 |
[23:25] | for a Portland homeless shelter. | 静坐抗议中染上臭虫 |
[23:26] | The conditions were appalling. | 情况很糟糕 |
[23:28] | So we used bean leaves to trap the bedbugs and get rid of them. | 我们用豆叶来诱捕臭虫 再把它们扔掉 |
[23:31] | I didn’t know beans grew on leaves. | 我不知道豆子还长叶子 |
[23:34] | Oh, yeah, take it off. | 当然了 脱下来 |
[23:37] | Ooh! Excuse me, Mr. Luschek. | 打扰一下 卢斯奇克先生 |
[23:40] | We would like to make a formal petition for some bean leaves. | 我们想提出正式申请 要一些豆叶 |
[23:43] | And maybe some extra washers. | 也许再要些其他的洗衣工具 |
[23:45] | People or machines, either one. | 人或者机器 哪个都行 |
[23:46] | But really, bean leaves. | 但一定要有豆叶 |
[23:49] | If you say “bean leaves” one more time, | 如果你再说一次豆叶 |
[23:50] | I’m going to punch you in the fuck hole. | 我就狠狠朝你的洞来一拳 |
[23:53] | One of the fuck holes. | 指不定哪个洞 |
[23:55] | How ’bout some fans instead? | 给你们弄些电扇怎么样 |
[23:58] | At least two of them work. | 至少有两个还是好用的 |
[24:02] | All yours. | 全归你们了 |
[24:02] | Aye, aye, Captain. | 好吧 队长 |
[24:05] | Yeah, I wouldn’t want to see you strain your ass, | 我不想看你的屁股受苦 |
[24:07] | you know, sitting on that table. | 就是坐在那桌子上 |
[24:08] | I could probably think of a | 如果这儿没那么热的话 |
[24:09] | witty comeback if it wasn’t so hot in here… | 我也许能想出一句机智的话回应你… |
[24:12] | or I cared. | 我不在乎你说啥 |
[24:13] | Hey, I hope you’re not | 我希望你不是 |
[24:14] | down here for any of that girl faggot shit. | 为女同的破事而来的 |
[24:17] | Well, when you talk dirty to me like that… | 你这样跟我说脏字的时候 |
[24:20] | Yeah, I know you’ve been sniffing around Angie’s tree. | 我知道你一直像狗闻树一样盯着安琪 |
[24:23] | And you should know | 你应该知道 |
[24:23] | the only soggy box that interests me is mine, | 唯一能引起我性趣的蜜穴就是我自己的 |
[24:27] | and all that goes in it are dicks and tampons… | 进出其中的东西只有鸡巴和棉条 |
[24:32] | and sometimes other things, but only guys can put those in. | 有时也有其他东西 但只有男人能往里面塞 |
[24:35] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[24:36] | Although, when you call it your soggy box, | 话虽如此 当你自称蜜穴的时候 |
[24:39] | you know, it makes it really hard to resist. | 还是弄得我很难抗拒 |
[24:41] | Hey, how come all the guards get to wear real clothes? | 为什么警卫们都开始穿真的制服了 |
[24:45] | We’re exempt. | 我们不用穿纸衣服 |
[24:46] | Do the bedbugs know that? | 臭虫能区分开吗 |
[24:48] | You wash our uniforms every day. | 我们的制服每天都是你们洗的 |
[24:53] | Shit! | 不是吧 |
[25:05] | Luschek! | 卢斯奇克 |
[25:07] | It’s like undressing in front of my dog. | 别在我的狗面前脱衣服啊 |
[25:09] | I need you to wash these right now. | 你们现在就给我把这些洗了 |
[25:13] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等下 等下 等下 |
[25:23] | Sleepy-time tea. | 防困茶 |
[25:34] | Little spray here, little spray there | 这喷喷 那喷喷 |
[25:37] | Little spray in my underwear | 小内内里也要喷一喷 |
[25:39] | Makes the buggies back off | 让臭虫们落荒而逃 |
[25:42] | Makes the buggies piss off | 让臭虫们怒火中烧 |
[25:45] | Makes the buggies back way the fuck | 让臭虫们远远滚开 |
[25:48] | Way the fuck off | 远远滚开 |
[25:51] | This is, like, the Titanic of bad ideas. | 这简直是坏主意中的泰坦尼克号 |
[25:54] | Like, we’re steerin’ out the way of bedbugs | 我们绕开了满是臭虫的航线 |
[25:56] | and crashin’ into an iceberg of chemical burns and shit. | 又一头撞上化学灼伤的冰山 |
[26:00] | Please. My grammy used to douche with disinfectant. | 拜托 我奶奶还用过消毒剂冲澡呢 |
[26:04] | – The trick is to imagine the bugs… – Lybol? | -诀窍在于 想象臭虫 -用这种杀虫剂 |
[26:06] | …being bugged by you. | 被你终结 |
[26:08] | You can’t give away your power. | 你不能泄露你的力量 |
[26:11] | Like you almost did at lunch? | 那你午餐时候还那么火爆 |
[26:13] | Look, you can’t be getting’ all | 不能每次有人谈到维的时候 |
[26:14] | crazy every time that somebody talks about Vee. | 你都生气 |
[26:17] | But did you hear that slattern? | 但你听见那荡妇说什么了吗 |
[26:19] | Look, that business about a tri-penis, unacceptable. | 三头阴茎 简直不可接受 |
[26:22] | That warrants… | 我的警告 |
[26:25] | a severe response. | 是对她严酷的回应 |
[26:27] | Man, you fuck up an ofay with a spork, you angry enough. | 你用叉子搞过白人了 该解气了吧 |
[26:31] | No, Vee would have defended me | 才不 换做是维就会支持我 |
[26:32] | if vice were versa. | 反之亦然 |
[26:33] | Okay, even if that was true, which it definitely is not, | 就算是真的 然而显然并不是 |
[26:37] | you’re one shot away from | 你离被人罚去精神病区 |
[26:38] | being a puddle of black drool in the psych. | 就差一个处分了 |
[26:41] | You need to check yourself. | 你应该好好检讨下自己 |
[26:44] | -Back off. -Did you mean… | -滚吧 -你是打算 |
[26:46] | …to spray that on your skin? | 把那个喷在身上吗 |
[26:48] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[26:49] | Because in general, | 可是通常来说 |
[26:50] | when a bottle reads “Caution” and “Warning,” | 当瓶子上写着”小心”和”警告”的时候 |
[26:53] | it might not be the best idea. | 用在身上可能不是个好主意 |
[26:57] | Man, see? | 你看看 |
[26:58] | I knew this was a bad idea, | 我就说这是个馊主意吧 |
[27:00] | you telling me to clean with your grandma’s douche. | 都怪你让我用什么祖传清洗法 |
[27:03] | Someone’s grandma douches with disinfectant? | 谁家祖传用消毒剂洗澡 |
[27:06] | Man, this was the pill before there was a pill. | 在药出现之前它就是药 |
[27:09] | It’s cheaper than condoms | 它比避孕套便宜 |
[27:11] | and make your coochie crack smell like lemon fresh. | 还能让你的蜜穴闻起来有柠檬香 |
[27:14] | I’m for real. Look that shit up. | 我是认真的 这可是好东西 |
[27:16] | It couldn’t have worked too well because, | 那它可能不太管用 因为 |
[27:18] | you know, well, you’re here. | 你是这么喷的 |
[27:20] | Man, uh… | 各位 |
[27:22] | When did our bathroom become gentrified? | 厕所什么时候变这么干净了 |
[27:24] | Since the Spanish became patient zero for bedbugs. | 自从那个西班牙人成为头号臭虫寄主时 |
[27:29] | This isn’t social hour, ladies. | 女士们 现在可不是社交时间 |
[27:31] | Unless you’re working, out. Everybody out. | 除非在工作的人 其他人都给我出去 |
[27:36] | I gave you an order, inmate. | 我说都给我出去 犯人 |
[27:38] | I… | 我 |
[27:40] | I need permission to use the toilet? | 上厕所也要请示吗 |
[27:45] | – May I relieve myself, teacher? – Excuse me? | -我能上个厕所吗 大教官 -你说什么 |
[27:47] | -Alex– -That’s a shot. | -艾丽克斯 -我要记你一过 |
[27:49] | What? | 什么 |
[27:50] | There are girls spraying themselves with disinfectant | 那些女的因为监狱里布满了臭虫 |
[27:53] | because this prison is swarming with bugs, | 而往身上喷消毒剂没人管 |
[27:55] | but pissing is a violation? | 反而上个厕所却算违规 |
[27:57] | Great. I’m glad you have your priorities straight. | 真高兴你能搞清楚事情的轻重缓急 |
[28:00] | Where are the fucking fumigators? | 该死的烟熏消毒器在哪儿 |
[28:01] | Lower your voice, inmate. | 犯人 请你小声一点 |
[28:02] | Are they too worried to kill the | 他们是怕杀死臭虫的同时 |
[28:03] | bedbugs because they’ll kill the cockroaches, too? | 也会杀死蟑螂吗 |
[28:05] | -Are you calling me a cockroach? -It’s okay. | -你骂我是蟑螂吗 -没事 |
[28:08] | They get a bad rap. | 谁让他们臭名远扬 |
[28:09] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[28:11] | You’re going to seg, inmate. | 犯人 你要关禁闭了 |
[28:12] | Alex! No, no, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 艾丽克斯 不不不 等一下 |
[28:14] | You know that this isn’t her. | 你知道她平时不这样 |
[28:15] | She’s just back here after having been out. | 只是因为出去了又被抓回来 |
[28:17] | You want a shot, too, Chapman? | 你也想要记过吗 查普曼 |
[28:18] | Will it keep her out of SHU? | 能让她别被关禁闭就行 |
[28:21] | Please. Come on. | 求你了 |
[28:24] | Hey, haven’t you ever had a bad day? | 你有没有过心情很糟糕的时候 |
[28:26] | Like, a… really… | 就是那种非常 |
[28:30] | really bad day? | 非常糟糕的时候 |
[28:34] | Disobeying a staff member, insolence to a staff member. | 违抗工作人员 侮辱工作人员 |
[28:39] | That’s two shots, Vause. | 两个处分 沃斯 |
[28:49] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[28:51] | How am I back here, Piper? | 我怎么会回来呢 帕波 |
[28:56] | How could I let myself get back here? | 我怎么能回到这个鬼地方呢 |
[29:05] | Alex, it’s not your fault. | 艾丽克斯 这不是你的错 |
[29:09] | And they call me crazy. | 她们快把我搞疯了 |
[29:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[29:43] | We will probably never be rich… | 也许我们永远不会很有钱 |
[29:46] | and we’ll most likely live in a place that’s not that big, | 也许我们只能住在小屋子里 |
[29:48] | but we’ll work hard and we’ll love each other and… | 但我们会努力工作 我们会相亲相爱 |
[29:53] | we’ll find so much happiness | 我们会找到那份无与伦比的幸福 |
[29:54] | that we won’t even know what to do with it. | 甚至幸福到让人手足无措 |
[29:56] | We’ll share it with our kid. | 并我们的孩子分享 |
[29:58] | Our kids. | 我们的孩子 |
[30:04] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[30:10] | The ring is temporary. | 戒指是临时的 |
[30:15] | -Uh… my leg. -Okay. | -我的腿 -好吧 |
[30:28] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[30:30] | We still gotta be careful… | 我们还是要谨慎一点 |
[30:32] | for now. | 只是暂时的 |
[30:40] | Hey, you know, I think you | 我觉得你应该 |
[30:41] | need to be in an enclosed space for that to work. | 找个封闭的地方冥想才有用 |
[30:45] | I’m blasting the heater to kill any bedbugs inside. | 我开着加热器在车里消毒杀菌 |
[30:48] | Hey, Luschek, let me ask you a question. | 卢斯奇克 问你个问题 |
[30:52] | You like candy, right? | 你喜欢糖果吗 |
[30:55] | Body by Butterfinger. | 我的肚子就是吃糖吃大的 |
[30:56] | I’m speaking allegorically here. | 我只是打个比方 |
[30:58] | You wanna talk about Al Gore? | 你是想说阿尔戈尔吗[美国前副总统] |
[31:01] | Oh, Jesus. | 我的天 |
[31:02] | Okay. Hey, listen, all right? Focus. | 听着 注意听我说 |
[31:06] | Let’s say I happen to have | 假如我刚好有 |
[31:08] | a Costco-sized box of candy, right? | 科思科超市卖的那么一箱糖果 |
[31:11] | And I… I fuckin’ love candy, but I can’t eat it anymore | 而且我特别爱吃糖果 但我不能再吃了 |
[31:15] | because, you know, it ruined my life, it gave me cavities, | 因为它毁了我的生活 连牙都蛀了 |
[31:18] | I am in Candy Eaters Anonymous now, eh? | 我现在是糖果匿名爱好者了 |
[31:21] | So I gotta get rid of it, yeah? | 所以我必须远离它 |
[31:24] | Like, out-of-the-prison rid of it. | 就是把它弄出监狱 |
[31:32] | I’ve got a shit-ton of heroin I need you to sell. | 我有一堆海洛因想让你帮我卖掉 |
[31:36] | Are you out of your mind, inmate? | 你疯了吗 犯人 |
[31:40] | You’re asking me to sell narcotics? | 你让我帮你贩毒 |
[31:42] | I’m a Federal Corrections Officer. | 我可是一名联邦教改员 |
[31:45] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 跟我走 |
[31:47] | – We’re gonna go to Caputo’s office… – No! | -我们去卡普托办公室 -别 |
[31:49] | …you’re gonna tell him exactly what you told me, | 你自己告诉他你跟我说了什么 |
[31:51] | every word, even that weird Al Gore thing. | 每一个字都要说 包括那个什么鬼阿尔戈尔 |
[31:53] | Okay, look, Luschek, you must’ve misunderstood me, all right? | 卢斯奇克 你肯定是误会我了 |
[31:57] | I’m fucking with you. | 我逗你的 |
[32:00] | Of course I’ll sell it. | 我当然会帮你卖 |
[32:01] | Oh, my God. Jesus. | 我的天 吓死我了 |
[32:04] | Man, come on. You know I got a bad heart. | 你知道我心脏不好 |
[32:07] | You can’t do that shit to me, man. | 你不能这么对我 |
[32:09] | I want, uh… 80%. | 我要80% |
[32:11] | Of the drugs or the money? | 毒品还是钱 |
[32:18] | You’re not supposed to be back here. | 你不应该回来的 |
[32:20] | Yeah, I know, but I got this. | 我知道 但是我完成了这个 |
[32:22] | -You slept with it? -Yeah. | -你跟它睡一起了吗 -是啊 |
[32:23] | -Said the Lord’s Prayer? -Mmm-hmm. | -念祷文了吗 -没错 |
[32:24] | Okay, good. Evil eye is off of you. | 好的 罪恶远离你了 |
[32:27] | Don’t you gotta break it or some shit? | 你不用打碎啥的吗 |
[32:29] | I’ll break it in the morning when I cook it. | 明早煮的时候再打 |
[32:31] | What? | 什么 |
[32:32] | But you can’t feed somebody my problems! | 但你不能把我的罪过喂给别人呀 |
[32:34] | What… what if I eat it back? | 要是我自己吃了呢 |
[32:35] | You as likely to eat | 你也可能 |
[32:36] | somebody’s hormone imbalance, | 吃了别人的毛病 |
[32:37] | cheating husband or diarrhea. | 比如荷尔蒙失调 背叛丈夫 或者是疟疾 |
[32:38] | Listen…if it makes you nervous, skip breakfast. | 如果你太担忧就直接跳过早饭吧 |
[32:42] | That ain’t right, yo. I’m trying here. | 这样不行吧 我这么努力了 |
[32:46] | Well, I had to use all the oatmeal on people’s itches | 为了止痒 我用掉了所有的燕麦粥 |
[32:48] | which means that more people are eating eggs | 也就是说有更多人要吃鸡蛋 |
[32:49] | which means that your egg… gets cooked. | 也就是说你的鸡蛋要被煮掉 |
[33:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[33:14] | I’m literally garbage. | 我现在真像垃圾了 |
[33:19] | I think I’m having a nervous breakdown. | 我想我的精神快要崩溃了 |
[33:22] | Oh, chin up, kibun. | 加把劲 基范女 |
[33:23] | You’ll think of the right lie. | 你肯定能想出合适的谎言的 |
[33:28] | What was that about? | 那是什么意思 |
[33:29] | I told her that her restaurant was a booming success. | 我告诉她她的餐馆生意特别好 |
[33:33] | And? | 然后 |
[33:34] | And it has been shuttered for months. | 但其实已经关门好几个月了 |
[33:37] | That’s fucked up. | 真糟糕 |
[33:38] | I was trying to be nice. | 我只是想友善一点 |
[33:40] | She was so happy when I lied. | 我撒谎的时候她很高兴 |
[33:43] | Delusion can be very comforting. | 善意的谎言总是很令人安慰的 |
[33:45] | Right? | 对吧 |
[33:47] | The best part of my time here | 在这里我最快乐的时候 |
[33:49] | was when I thought somebody else had named me as a coconspirator. | 就是我认为有人说我是她的同伙的时候 |
[33:54] | It was like… | 就好像是冥冥之中 |
[33:57] | the universe had just brought us back together. | 让我们再次相聚 |
[34:01] | And then you realized that I was the asshole who named you. | 结果你发现供出你的人就是我这个混蛋 |
[34:04] | No. | 不是 |
[34:06] | I mean, yes, you did and that sucked… | 我是说你确实混蛋 这事也烂透了 |
[34:10] | but… | 但是 |
[34:14] | for a while, ignorance was… bliss. | 有时候 无知是福 |
[34:24] | Getting all of our shit out on the table, | 把我们之间的事都摆上台面 |
[34:27] | being totally, brutally | 完完全全坦白地 |
[34:28] | honest about all the fucked-up things we’ve done, | 谈谈我们以前做的的操蛋事 |
[34:31] | and then deciding to still like each other, | 然后决定继续相亲相爱 |
[34:33] | that is an amazing thing. | 这才神奇 |
[34:37] | Resiliency of the human spirit and all of that. | 人类心理还真是一张一弛 |
[34:42] | So much better than ignorance. | 比无知好得多 |
[34:47] | Seriously. | 讲真的 |
[34:51] | What? | 什么 |
[34:54] | What is it, Piper? | 说吧 帕波 |
[34:58] | I, um… | 我 |
[35:00] | had a friend… | 让一个朋友 |
[35:03] | call… | 打给 |
[35:05] | Davy Crockett | 戴维·克罗齐 |
[35:07] | and tell him that you had violated your parole. | 跟他说你违反了释放宣言 |
[35:13] | You called… | 你打电话给 |
[35:19] | my probation officer? | 我的缓刑假释官 |
[35:21] | You kept saying that you were in danger. | 你一直说自己处于危险之中 |
[35:22] | – Bullshit. – And I was just trying to protect you. | -扯淡 -我只是想保护你 |
[35:24] | That is bullshit and you know it. | 一派胡言 你心里清楚得很 |
[35:26] | Just more bullshit! | 全是扯淡 |
[35:27] | I’m so, so, so, so sorry… | 我真的非常 非常抱歉 |
[35:31] | but now, see, all of our shit… | 但是你看 |
[35:35] | is just right out on the table | 现在我们把话都说开了 |
[35:37] | and we can decide to like each other… | 我们可以决定是否喜欢对方 |
[35:39] | You’re a fucking psycho! | 你真他妈的变态 |
[35:40] | …and you can stop blaming yourself for being in here. | 你可以不再因为回到这里而自责 |
[35:44] | And start blaming you? | 转而开始责怪你吗 |
[35:46] | Because that’s what I’m supposed to do now, right? | 我现在是不是就该有这种反应 |
[35:48] | So you can keep control over whatever this is. | 然后这一切就仍然在你掌握之中 |
[35:52] | Control? Alex, you were having a nervous breakdown. | 掌控 艾丽克斯 你这几天精神都崩溃了 |
[35:55] | Which wasn’t hot for you, was it? | 让你觉得不够性感了 是不是 |
[35:59] | Depressives are bummer fuck-buddies. | 找个抑郁的人作炮友太差劲了 |
[36:02] | Can’t have that. | 简直不能忍 |
[36:08] | God, you’re such a manipulative cunt! | 天啊 你真是个控制欲超强的臭婊子 |
[36:19] | You’re gonna have to burn ’em. | 你得把它们都烧了 |
[36:22] | We’re not burning any books. This is not Nuremberg. | 我们不能烧任何书 这里又不是纽伦堡 |
[36:26] | And I’m not that kind of exterminator, but facts is facts. | 我也不是那种灭绝主义者 但事实如此 |
[36:30] | Am I allowed to interact with them? | 我能和他们说话吗 |
[36:32] | They are people. Yeah. | 她们也是人 当然可以 |
[36:35] | Can I see a couple of those? | 我能看看那些书吗 |
[36:38] | Yeah, that’s Rats of Nimh. | 可以 那本是《尼姆的老鼠》 |
[36:40] | It’s, like, my top five. | 在我心目中排前五名 |
[36:42] | I cried like a baby when Jenner died. | 詹纳死的时候我哭得跟个孩子似的 |
[36:43] | You can’t burn that. | 你不能把它烧了 |
[36:44] | Man, this broke-ass prison will never replace ’em. | 这监狱穷成这样 不可能再买新书的 |
[36:47] | – You can’t do this. – Calm down. | -你不能这么做 -冷静点 |
[36:49] | We’re not replacing any books ’cause we’re not losing any. | 我们什么书都不换 因为一本都不会丢 |
[36:51] | Isn’t that right, Dan? | 我说的对吧 丹 |
[36:54] | – Bedbug. – What? | -臭虫 -什么 |
[36:55] | Man, that ain’t no bedbug. | 才没有臭虫呢 |
[36:58] | That’s a muffin crumb. | 那是松饼的碎屑 |
[37:00] | Well, how you gonna tell the expert what that is? | 轮不着你告诉专家那是什么啊 |
[37:02] | Ain’t like I’m not an expert at muffins. | 老娘还是松饼专家呢 |
[37:04] | The thing about these bastards is once they’re in, | 这些玩意一旦在里面安了家 |
[37:06] | the only way to get ’em out | 除掉它们唯一的方法 |
[37:07] | is to wipe out their nooks and crannies. | 就是把它们寄居的边边角角都小妹 |
[37:09] | You can’t just spray some stuff in here? | 你不能往里面喷点东西吗 |
[37:11] | Steam the books or something? | 把书蒸一下什么的 |
[37:12] | I’m telling you, it ain’t a bedbug. | 我都告诉你了 这不是臭虫 |
[37:15] | What you think, Mr. Caputo? | 你怎么看 卡普托先生 |
[37:23] | You’re 100% sure? | 你百分之百确定 |
[37:24] | 75%. | 百分之七十五 |
[37:25] | How sure are you that that’s a muffin crumb? | 你有多大把握它是松饼屑 |
[37:27] | Like, 90%. | 百分之九十 |
[37:29] | Well, that wins out. | 那你赢了 |
[37:34] | You wanna be sure? | 你想确定吗 |
[37:34] | Have at it. | 尝一口看看 |
[37:39] | – Jefferson… – T… | -杰斐逊 -美味姐 |
[37:43] | You didn’t! Jesus. | 你没必要 天啊 |
[37:45] | I’m down to, like, 50-50. | 我的可能性降到一半了 |
[37:50] | Shit. | 该死 |
[37:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[37:56] | Uh, sorry, I’m looking for Cesar. | 抱歉 我来找凯煞 |
[38:01] | – Cesar! – What? | -凯撒 -怎么了 |
[38:02] | Some white boy here. | 有个白人小子找你 |
[38:07] | Baby daddy! | 孩子他爹 |
[38:08] | Que pasó? Daya and Aleida okay? | 怎么了 达娅和阿蕾达还好吗 |
[38:11] | Yeah. Yeah, no, great. I, um… | 是的 是的 好极了 |
[38:14] | You said to stop by sometime, so here I am. | 你说有空来看看 我就来了 |
[38:18] | Also, I brought this gift for Lucy. | 我还给露西带了个礼物 |
[38:22] | And, uh… I proposed to Daya, actually. | 其实…我向达娅求婚了 |
[38:26] | No fucking way! | 不是吧 |
[38:28] | Get in here! | 快进来 |
[38:29] | Homeboy stepping up to the plate! | 臭小子终于有所行动了 |
[38:34] | Margarita, listen to this. | 玛格丽塔 过来听听 |
[38:36] | How’d you do it? Did you get her a ring? | 你是怎么做的 你给她戒指了吗 |
[38:39] | Uh, I made it, actually, out of… gum wrappers. | 我自己做的 实际上 用口香糖纸做的 |
[38:43] | Gum was how we met, so… | 我们当初是因为口香糖相遇的 所以 |
[38:44] | Babe. Babe! | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[38:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[38:48] | Dinner! | 准备晚饭 |
[38:53] | Dude, you need to get her a real ring. | 兄弟 你得给她一个真正的戒指 |
[38:55] | Yeah, no, definitely. I just, um… | 是啊 当然了 我只是… |
[38:57] | I mean, she can’t have it in prison, though, | 我是说 她又不能在监狱戴着 |
[38:58] | ’cause she’ll get, you know, shanked for it. | 会招人忌恨的 |
[39:01] | My boss will ask me where she got it, or… | 我上司会追问我她在哪得到的 |
[39:04] | But… I think the gum ring is fine for now. | 我觉得 目前来说糖纸戒指就够了 |
[39:09] | Hey, who’s… who’s that? | 那位是谁啊 |
[39:12] | I’m a daddy again! | 我又当爹了 |
[39:16] | And I know you ain’t gonna say shit to Aleida, right? | 我知道你不会告诉阿蕾达的吧 |
[39:20] | Or do I have to bribe you with, | 我用不用电影糖果那种 |
[39:22] | like, movies and candies like I do with them? | 糊弄她们的小把戏贿赂一下你 |
[39:27] | How many times– | 我说过多少遍 |
[39:28] | Look! Look what you did. | 看看 看看你干的好事 |
[39:29] | You broke this shit! | 你把这玩意弄坏了 |
[39:33] | Hi. You’re Lucy, right? | 你好 你是露西对吧 |
[39:36] | I’m Lucy. | 我是露西 |
[39:38] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:53] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[39:56] | Dayanara asked me to bring you this. | 达娅娜让我给你带这个来 |
[39:57] | Is it a Barbie? | 是芭比娃娃吗 |
[40:00] | Well, I guess you’ll have to open it and find out. | 你得自己打开看看哦 |
[40:02] | No, it’s not a Barbie, but it’s cool. | 不 不是芭比娃娃 不过也很棒 |
[40:07] | Dinner, bitches. | 开饭了 贱人们 |
[40:09] | That was fast. | 饭做得挺快 |
[40:10] | Yeah, leftovers from Storky’s. | 从餐馆拿的剩饭 |
[40:13] | Hey, I should probably get going. | 我该走了 |
[40:15] | I just wanted to drop off the thing and tell you the good news. | 我就是把东西送来 告诉你这个好消息 |
[40:18] | Nice try, homeboy. You’re staying for dinner. | 想得美 小子 你得留下吃晚饭 |
[40:29] | Oh, Mitch, good to see you. | 米奇 很高兴见到你 |
[40:31] | Wish it were under better circumstances. | 要是情况没这么糟就好了 |
[40:33] | Yeah, well, could be worse. | 这个嘛 可能会更糟呢 |
[40:35] | Fig could still be here. | 费格还有可能留下 |
[40:38] | I really liked her. | 我真的很喜欢她 |
[40:42] | The early releases should have saved you enough money | 提前释放的那些人应该帮你省了足够的钱 |
[40:46] | to handle the infestation situation | 来控制这次虫害的局势 |
[40:48] | without any additional funding. | 不需要再额外拨款了 |
[40:50] | I’ve made several cost-cutting measures myself, | 我自己采取了几项削减成本的措施以后 |
[40:53] | and that includes the new mattresses | 提出采购新的床垫 |
[40:55] | which I noticed weren’t factored into your budget. | 我注意到它们并没有列入你的预算 |
[40:57] | Because they weren’t approved. | 因为它们没有得到批准 |
[40:59] | They were approved. They have to be. | 它们被批准了 它们必须得到批准 |
[41:00] | We’re burning ’em right now, Mitch. | 我们现在就要把它们都烧掉 米奇 |
[41:02] | Burning, yes, fine. | 烧了 好吧 |
[41:04] | But we’re not going to replace hundreds of mattresses | 但是我们不会更换几百个床垫 |
[41:07] | only to get rid of them again in two months. | 然后在两个月内再处理掉它们 |
[41:12] | Why would we get rid of the mattresses in two months? | 我们为什么要在两个月内处理掉它们 |
[41:18] | No one told you. | 没人告诉过你 |
[41:22] | Holy shit. | 我操 |
[41:26] | Holy shit! | 我勒个去 |
[41:33] | That’s the reason for the early releases. | 所以才会有这么多提前释放的 |
[41:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:37] | I don’t know how you weren’t informed. | 我不知道怎么没人通知你 |
[41:39] | The warden must’ve forgot to ring me in between rounds of golf. | 典狱长肯定是忙着打高尔夫忘了给我打电话 |
[41:45] | None of this reflects badly on you. | 这些都对你没有坏的影响 |
[41:48] | Your name is actually being mentioned quite favorably. | 事实上 大家提到你时往往都是称赞 |
[41:52] | There’s a good chance you’ll get a transfer. | 你很有可能会调动工作 |
[41:57] | And everybody else? | 那其他人呢 |
[42:07] | How long do we have? | 我们还剩多长时间 |
[42:09] | The prisoners should all be relocated by the 20th. | 犯人们应在20号前完成转移 |
[42:13] | They’re officially closing the prison the 30th. | 他们30号就要正式关闭这座监狱 |
[42:27] | Eat your French fries, puto. | 老实吃你的薯条 死崽子 |
[42:29] | I’m not hungry for vegetables. | 我不想吃蔬菜 |
[42:31] | Pero listen to you. | 说什么屁话呢 |
[42:34] | Don’t you talk to him that way. He pays your rent. | 别这么和他说话 给你付房租可是他 |
[42:37] | That’s right. So you gotta listen to what I say | 没错 所以你得听我说的话 |
[42:40] | because otherwise, there’ll be behavioral consequences. | 否则 你小子等着挨打吧 |
[42:45] | Man, when you put ’em in the microwave, they get disgusting! | 你把它们放到微波炉里 吃起来太恶心了 |
[42:47] | I’m not eating ’em. | 我不要吃 |
[42:56] | Margarita brought you French fries. | 玛格丽塔给你拿了薯条 |
[42:59] | You better get fuckin’ hungry real quick. | 你他妈最好快点肚子饿 |
[43:09] | Emiliano, do me a favor. | 埃米利亚诺 帮我个忙 |
[43:11] | Get the fuck out of my face. | 快他妈从我眼前消失 |
[43:18] | I know I look strict, right? | 我知道我看着很严肃 |
[43:21] | But secretly, deep down inside, | 但说真的 内心深处 |
[43:23] | they’re just happy that there’s actually an adult in charge. | 他们很开心看到有个成年人当家 |
[43:26] | Sit down, sit down. Eat, eat. | 坐下 吃 别客气 |
[43:32] | Impact target 30 seconds from flash. | 30秒后击中目标 |
[43:34] | Repeat. Impact target is 30 seconds from flash. | 重复 30秒后击中目标 |
[43:38] | Not a bad first combat tour, huh, Bennett? | 第一次实战演练还不赖啊 本尼特 |
[43:41] | Yeah, cleaning porta-johns and dancing like a rent boy | 是啊 扫扫厕所 像男妓一样跳个舞 |
[43:43] | while Skynet does all the fun stuff. | “天网”卫星把好玩的事情都抢了 |
[43:45] | Aw, come on now. | 别这样 |
[43:47] | You know the biggest bombs in the whole war | 你知道整场战争最大的炸弹 |
[43:48] | get dropped in the porta-johns. | 就落在厕所里 |
[43:50] | Ha-ha. Yeah, maybe I’ll | 呵呵是啊 说不定我还会 |
[43:51] | get a medal for most excellent shit-soldier. | 得到个”最佳清屎士兵”的奖章 |
[43:53] | Lock it up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[43:55] | Eat your motherfucking ice cream… | 吃你该死的冰淇淋去吧 |
[43:57] | because we’re about to deliver | 我们就要让他们明白 |
[43:58] | some serious freedom through their skulls. | 到底什么叫自由了 |
[44:00] | You have target confirmed. | 目标确定 |
[44:02] | Go to fire. | 准备开火 |
[44:05] | – Three, two, one. Kaboom. – Oh, shit! | -三 二 一 爆炸 -天哪 |
[44:10] | Fuck, yeah, bro! | 炸得好 |
[44:11] | Bomb! Have bomb! Bomb! Them! | 炸弹 他们有炸弹 |
[44:14] | No, no! It’s not him! | 不 不是他 |
[44:20] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[44:21] | Bennett, kick it out! | 本尼特 快踢出去 |
[44:27] | Fuck! Clear out! | 操 快出去 |
[44:34] | Yeah, come in. | 进来 |
[44:41] | I need to add my lawyer to my visitation list. | 我要把我的律师加进探访名单里 |
[44:44] | You having problems with your case? | 你的案子出问题了吗 |
[44:46] | No. | 没有 |
[44:47] | And please take my husband off my list. | 还有 请把我丈夫剔出探访名单 |
[44:52] | Why don’t you have a seat, Red? | 坐下谈吧 红妈 |
[44:53] | I won’t be staying, but thank you. | 谢谢 但我不久待 |
[44:57] | Please… sit. | 坐吧 |
[45:00] | The mail cart is going around. | 邮车来了 |
[45:02] | All letters are subject to inspection. | 所有信件均需检查 |
[45:06] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 不如告诉我出了什么事 |
[45:08] | I married a pillow. | 我嫁了个软柿子 |
[45:09] | Soft, lumpy, and always lying behind my back. | 没骨气又烦人 总是背着我谎话连篇 |
[45:14] | Words like “Always” are absolutes… | “总是”这种词很绝对 |
[45:18] | and using them is a way | 说出这种词 通常是为了 |
[45:20] | to reinforce what we wanna believe. | 让我们更加坚信我们希望相信的事 |
[45:25] | When speaking emotionally… | 意气用事时 |
[45:29] | absolutes can be dangerous. | 如此绝对的话很危险 |
[45:31] | Good advice. Thank you. | 很好的建议 谢谢 |
[45:33] | Please add my lawyer and remove my husband. | 请加上我的律师 移除我的丈夫 |
[45:38] | You know, Red… marriage is a two-way street. | 要知道 红妈 婚姻不是一个人的事 |
[45:42] | And you can’t swim without getting wet. | 人在河边走 怎能不湿鞋 |
[45:44] | See? I can say clichés, too. Ha! | 你看 我也会说这种陈词滥调 |
[45:49] | You owe it to your younger self to explore | 你应该为了当年的自己 |
[45:52] | those things that made | 去回忆出 |
[45:53] | you wanna marry this man in the first place. | 当年你想嫁给他的原因 |
[45:56] | You may find that they’re still there. | 或许你会发现 那些感情并没变 |
[45:57] | I owe my younger self 23 years | 我欠我自己23年 |
[46:00] | of wild sex with multiple partners, | 去和别的男人翻云覆雨的机会 |
[46:03] | but I’ll settle for my name back. | 但现在还我娘家姓就行了 |
[46:05] | You made a lifelong commitment. | 你当年承诺的是一辈子 |
[46:08] | That’s sacred. | 上帝为证 |
[46:09] | You don’t know my story, | 你根本不了解我的事 |
[46:11] | Healy, and you don’t know what he’s done. | 海利 你也不知道他都干了什么 |
[46:14] | Cocksucker. | 狗杂种[俄语] |
[46:15] | Hey! Language! | 别说脏话 |
[46:17] | I know what that word means, | 我知道那是什么意思 |
[46:19] | and it’s not okay to refer | 无论是对你丈夫 |
[46:20] | to your husband or any other man that way. | 还是对别人 都不许那么叫他们 |
[46:23] | You know, you huff in here… like some put-upon martyr… | 你在这摆出受委屈的可怜样大发脾气 |
[46:28] | like a smile would break your face, | 好像笑一笑就会毁容似的 |
[46:31] | trivializing a man’s emotions. | 轻视男人的感情 |
[46:32] | What is that? Some kind of a Russian thing or something? | 这算什么 俄罗斯人都这样吗 |
[46:34] | – What the hell does that– – Hey! Language! Again! | -那他妈的… -别说脏话 |
[46:39] | That’s the last time that I’m gonna warn you, Mrs. Reznikov. | 这是我最后一次提醒你 蕾妮科夫夫人 |
[46:43] | You forget where you are… | 你忘了这是什么地方 |
[46:46] | just like you forget that your husband has a stake in this, too. | 就像你忘了你丈夫也牵涉其中 |
[46:49] | Just because he made some mistakes | 犯错的是他 |
[46:51] | doesn’t mean that you can | 不代表你就能 |
[46:52] | run off and go sleep in your mother’s room | 有点大事小情 |
[46:54] | at the first sign of white caps on the ocean. | 就溜回娘家 |
[47:31] | You know, this is a bad fuckin’ plan. | 真是个烂主意 |
[47:33] | It’s a great fuckin’ plan. | 这是个好主意 |
[47:34] | Drugs in the tool belt, tool belt to Luschek, | 毒品放进工具腰带 腰带交给卢斯奇克 |
[47:36] | Luschek to the streets, money. Don’t overthink it. | 卢斯奇克拿出去卖 钱就来了 别想太多 |
[47:38] | You know, I missed the part where you contribute. | 我好想没听到你在这当中起什么作用 |
[47:41] | I am the fairy godmother who watches over you | 我是照看你的仙女教母 |
[47:44] | to make sure that the plan doesn’t go up your cute little nose. | 确保这计划不会害了你 |
[47:47] | Great. Finally I get a mother who gives a shit about me | 真好 我终于有了个关心我的妈 |
[47:50] | and… it’s bibbity-bobbity Big Boo. | 竟然是会念咒语的大嘣 |
[47:58] | Uh, Boo? | 大嘣 |
[48:00] | We’ve got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[48:07] | Someone stole our candy. | 有人把货偷走了 |
[48:11] | Fuck! | 操 |
[48:26] | All right, that’s the last of the E-Dorm mattresses, Mr. Caputo. | 那些是E牢房最后的床垫了 卡普托先生 |
[48:30] | No books. We’re gonna try to salvage those. | 不烧书 我们要救下那些书 |
[48:32] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑呢吧 |
[48:35] | – Doesn’t matter. – What’s that? | -无所谓 -什么 |
[48:40] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[48:47] | So, I’m confused. | 我不懂了 |
[49:02] | They’re from that bush in the yard by the greenhouse. | 这些从是温室旁边院子里的灌木上摘的 |
[49:04] | They’re not bean leaves, | 虽然不是豆叶 |
[49:05] | but they have, like, pods on them, so I thought maybe they– | 但上面有豆荚 所以我想… |
[49:09] | Are you sleeping? | 你睡着了吗 |
[49:32] | You know… you can’t actually feel the bites. | 其实你感觉不到它们咬你 |
[49:36] | Bedbug saliva contains a | 臭虫的唾液里 |
[49:38] | substance that acts as a mild anesthetic. | 有一种类似麻醉剂的物质 |
[49:42] | It’s in your head. | 痒都是你臆想出来的 |
[49:43] | I should sleep without a mattress more often. | 真该常睡睡没床垫的床 |
[49:46] | It’s good for my back. | 对脊椎好 |
[49:48] | If you feel like that’s the right thing to do… | 如果你觉得那样是正确的 |
[49:51] | then you should absolutely do it. | 那就一定要去做 |
[49:58] | Still trying to preserve my kibun? | 还在继续维护我的基范吗 |
[50:04] | I told Alex the truth about something today… | 我今天对艾丽克斯说了实话 |
[50:08] | and she told me… that I was a manipulative… | 她说我是个控制欲超强的… |
[50:17] | She told me I was manipulative. | 她说我是个控制狂 |
[50:22] | I lie… | 我撒谎 |
[50:25] | I get in trouble. | 会惹麻烦 |
[50:28] | I truth… | 我说实话 |
[50:32] | I get in trouble. | 还会惹麻烦 |
[50:36] | I can’t do anything right. | 我怎么做都不对 |
[50:38] | What are you asking for? Advice? | 你是在向我寻求建议吗 |
[50:41] | Here’s some. | 我就给你几条 |
[50:43] | Stop buying into your own horseshit. | 赶紧放弃那破鸡汤吧 |
[50:47] | You tell me I’m scratching is my imagination? | 你敢说我腿上的感觉是想象出来的 |
[50:50] | Look around. The prison is crawling. | 看看周围 这监狱里到处都是臭虫 |
[50:53] | You can tell everyone they can’t feel it all night long, | 你可以花一整晚告诉所有人她们感觉不到疼 |
[50:56] | but in the morning, we’ve all been a bug buffet. | 但到了早上 我们全喂了臭虫了 |
[50:59] | Just… stop trying to mold the real world | 别想把这世界改造成 |
[51:02] | into the one inside your pointy blonde head. | 你那金发脑袋里想象的样子了 |
[51:13] | Maybe I am manipulative. | 也许我真是个控制狂 |
[51:15] | From what I’ve seen… to get what you want… | 在我看来 要达到自己的目的 |
[51:19] | while telling everyone how clean you are… | 就要一边告诉别人你有多清白 |
[51:22] | you play dirty. | 一边玩手段 |
[51:25] | You just described my mother. | 我妈就是这样的 |
[51:30] | She’s a kibun ninja… | 她是个遵循基范的忍者 |
[51:33] | or whatever the Korean version of “Ninja” is… | 我不知道韩国忍者叫什么 |
[51:37] | and then the WASP version of that. | 她还是其中的激进派 |
[51:40] | Awaken your inner Russian. | 唤醒你心中的俄国魂吧 |
[51:42] | No more bullshit. | 不再乱想 |
[51:43] | Na zdorovie. | 别客气 |
[51:46] | The world is better in black and white… | 还是非黑即白的世界更好 |
[51:52] | and Red. | 还有我红妈 |
[51:56] | That’s my favorite Daya story. | 那是达娅讲的故事里我最喜欢的 |
[51:59] | What is it? | 什么故事 |
[52:00] | What, you bang her and you don’t know her quinceañera story? | 你上了她 居然不知道她的成人礼故事 |
[52:03] | She tells that story to everybody. | 她逢人就讲 |
[52:06] | Aleida got wasted and she tripped and fell on the birthday cake | 阿蕾达喝得烂醉被绊倒摔在生日蛋糕里 |
[52:10] | and the candles lit her dress on fire… | 蜡烛还烧着了她的裙子 |
[52:13] | but you gotta hear the way Daya tells it. | 你真该听听达娅的讲法 |
[52:17] | I ain’t gonna lie, man. This shit… ain’t easy. | 我不骗你 这种生活不容易 |
[52:22] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to go it alone for a while. | 是啊 我得一个人生活一阵子了 |
[52:25] | Nah, nah, nah. You get yourself a little side of bacon… | 不 不 你的给自己找个伴 |
[52:29] | like Margarita. | 就像玛格丽塔 |
[52:30] | That’s what women are made for. | 这不就是女人的用处吗 |
[52:34] | That used to be Daya’s crib… | 这个曾是达娅的婴儿床 |
[52:37] | and all the other little scrubs, too. | 还有其他一些小物件 |
[52:40] | It’s nothing fancy, but, uh… | 虽然不是什么好东西 但是… |
[52:43] | it’s got a lot of good luck. | 带着不少好运气 |
[52:45] | Buena suerte. | 祝你好运 |
[52:50] | I want you to have it, man. | 你把它拿走吧 |
[52:54] | What about her? | 那她怎么办 |
[52:55] | We’ll get her something else. | 我们会给她买别的 |
[52:58] | It’s for Aleida’s family. | 这是在帮阿蕾达的家人 |
[53:01] | Salud! | 干杯 |
[53:10] | Margarita! | 玛格丽塔 |
[53:12] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[53:20] | Six months old, but she shits like a human. | 才六个月大 倒是挺能拉 |
[53:26] | Good morning, ladies. | 早上好 女士们 |
[53:28] | Additional linen uniforms are now available. | 已经有新的亚麻囚服了 |
[53:31] | If you are a small or an extra small, | 如果你是小号或特小号 |
[53:34] | first come, first serve. | 先到先得 |
[54:07] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[54:10] | Fuck you, Alex! | 操你妈 艾丽克斯 |
[54:12] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |