时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | If I get the maple bacon, | 我要是拿枫香培根吃 |
[01:20] | that’s kinda paleo, right? | 是不是就有点落伍了 |
[01:21] | Only if you killed it yourself | 你要是用十字弩把它打烂了 |
[01:23] | with a crossbow. | 那才是真落后 |
[01:24] | You should try the red velvet. It’s new. | 试试红丝绒蛋糕 是新品 |
[01:26] | Oh, jeez. | 惨了 |
[01:27] | Do I look like an idiot to you? | 我看起来很好骗吗 |
[01:30] | No. | 不是 |
[01:30] | You think you can squeeze an extra dollar out of me | 你以为你能从我这多骗一块钱 |
[01:32] | because it’s, like, | 就因为这蛋糕看上去 |
[01:33] | “Ooh, trendy, it looks like its bleeding”? | “好新潮 红得就像在流血一样” |
[01:35] | No, in your heart of hearts, you know as well as I do, | 但你内心深处其实跟我想的一样 |
[01:37] | red velvet is bullshit. | 红丝绒蛋糕就是坨屎 |
[01:39] | It tastes like Play-Doh. | 吃起来像培乐多彩泥 |
[01:40] | It is not velvety. | 根本就不是丝般柔滑 |
[01:41] | And the only thing that’s good about it is the cream cheese frosting | 这玩意儿唯一的优点就是有奶油芝士糖霜 |
[01:44] | which is meant to live on top of carrot cake, like God intended. | 可糖霜注定该洒在胡萝卜蛋糕上 |
[01:47] | Okay, panda. We hear you. | 够了 亲爱的 我们懂你的意思了 |
[01:50] | Red velvet isn’t a thing. | 红丝绒蛋糕根本就不能算是吃的 |
[01:53] | Red velvet can go to hell. | 去他妈的红丝绒蛋糕 |
[01:57] | You give me two Long Johns and a jelly. | 给我两根长棍和一个果冻 |
[02:09] | Well, I’ll be fucked. | 我完蛋了 |
[02:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:12] | Mind your own beeswax, Donuts. | 快打包好 少多管闲事 |
[02:17] | Oh, you kidding me? | 这是逗我呢 |
[02:19] | If I was a lesser person, | 我要是个坏心眼的人 |
[02:21] | I would say, “I told you so.” | 我就会说”我早跟你说过了” |
[02:34] | All right, here we are. | 好了 我们到了 |
[02:36] | Welcome to Litchfield, two-point-nothing. | 欢迎来到利奇菲尔德 就是个破烂 |
[02:39] | So recently, we did go from, uh, public to private, | 不过最近我们从公营转制为私营监狱 |
[02:42] | which is quite a relief. | 算是很大的改善了 |
[02:44] | God bless free market America of the United States. | 天佑美利坚自由市场 |
[02:49] | “Free market”? | 自由市场 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I worked the night shift at Sam’s Club a while back | 扯吧 我之前就在山姆家俱乐部上夜班 |
[02:53] | and they used to lock us in. | 他们总是把我们锁起来 |
[02:54] | Well, it was probably for your own protection. | 很可能是保护你们的人身安全 |
[02:56] | Yeah, it didn’t feel like that. | 才不是这么一回事 |
[02:58] | Well, look… you kidding me? | 你肯定是在逗我的吧 |
[03:00] | The government Socialists are | 政府里的社会党们 |
[03:02] | clearly so far up your butt crack about equality, | 很明显就是在拿”平等”做文章 |
[03:06] | when, in code, | 说白了 |
[03:07] | it’s all about just giving the darker people free shit. | 也就是要让深肤色的人有自由 |
[03:11] | It’s all about private corporation because they really look after us. | 这一切多亏了照顾我们权益的私营企业 |
[03:15] | And you get religious freedom. | 你也有了宗教信仰自由 |
[03:17] | Yeah, I’m not that religious. | 我不怎么信教 |
[03:19] | No? Well, that’s too bad. | 不信吗 那真是太遗憾了 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause if you were a Christian, | 你要是一名基督教徒 |
[03:22] | you could tell everybody what to do, | 就能随便使唤别人做事了 |
[03:23] | and then they do it so they don’t hurt your feelings, | 他们也会照做 这样就不会伤你的心了 |
[03:26] | because that’s against the law. | 因为那是违法的 |
[03:28] | Come on. | 来 |
[03:29] | Okay, so this right here is Mr. Healy’s office. | 那边是海利先生的办公室 |
[03:32] | He’s one of the counselors. | 是我们的一位辅导员 |
[03:33] | Now, some of the girls, they like the black one better, okay? | 有些女犯们更喜欢那名黑人辅导员 |
[03:36] | But, listen… | 听我说 |
[03:37] | he brings snacks sometimes | 他偶尔会给我们带零食 |
[03:39] | and he’s kind of a silver fox. | 也算是个银发老帅哥吧 |
[03:41] | Down here, we’ve got visitation. Down here, okay? | 那下面就是探监室 就那下面 |
[03:43] | Your family is allowed to come and see you, | 你们的家人可以来这探望你们 |
[03:45] | but if they never do… | 如果他们从不来的话 |
[03:49] | that’s probably just ’cause they’re too busy. | 很有可能只是他们太忙了 |
[03:52] | But they still care about you. For sure. | 但他们还关心着你 这是肯定的 |
[03:55] | For sure. | 肯定的 |
[03:57] | This place is amazing. | 这儿真是太棒了 |
[03:59] | All right, this is still prison and all, right? | 可再怎么棒也还是个监狱 |
[04:01] | There’s no need to jump off the deep end. | 别这么激动好吗 |
[04:03] | We got off the van, like, five minutes ago, | 我们差不多五分钟前下的车 |
[04:06] | and I haven’t heard anybody screaming. | 到现在我都没听到有人尖叫 |
[04:08] | And the walls are so clean. | 这儿的墙壁也特别干净 |
[04:10] | Yeah, and we just got new mattresses, too. | 对了 我们刚进了些新床垫 |
[04:13] | This here is Chang. | 这位是常 |
[04:15] | Chang! | 常 |
[04:16] | So, she works in the commissary. She don’t talk much. | 她在物资部干活 不怎么爱说话 |
[04:19] | Ching chong Chang! | 常常娼 |
[04:21] | Fuck you, cracker. | 去死吧 贱人 |
[04:24] | She loves when I do that. | 她就喜欢我这么叫她 |
[04:31] | How’s life in the panty mill? | 在制裤部还习惯吗 |
[04:33] | Uh, yesterday, we learned everything about sewing, | 昨天 我们学习了缝纫 |
[04:36] | including how to serge with a rolled hem | 比如怎么缝卷边 |
[04:38] | and use a zigzag stitch. | 还有人字针步 |
[04:42] | I don’t really know what any of it means, | 这方面的事我压根就不懂 |
[04:43] | so today’s gonna be awesome. | 所以今天也会很有意思吧 |
[04:50] | What– | 快看呀 |
[04:52] | How’s grounds crew treating you? | 地勤那儿怎么样 |
[04:54] | The instructions are pretty clear. | 介绍得很清楚 |
[04:56] | Dig. Rake. Schlep. | 挖 耙 搬 |
[05:00] | It’s fine. And it’s outside. | 还行吧 关键是在户外 |
[05:03] | Anything is better than being stuck down in that | 只要能逃离满是汗臭的地下室 |
[05:05] | sweaty basement with the fucking puppets from The Dark Crystal. | 还有《夜魔水晶》里诡异的布偶就行 |
[05:10] | I’m thirsty just looking at her. | 光是看着她用盐刷牙我就口渴 |
[05:12] | Well, you should see what she does with pepper. | 你真该看看她是怎么吃青椒的 |
[05:15] | Hey, lesbians. | 你们俩拉拉 |
[05:16] | My eyes squinty, but ears work fine. | 我虽然斜视 但耳朵还是好用的 |
[05:19] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:24] | – I laugh when I see something super weird. – Alex! Alex! | -我看到奇葩玩意儿就会笑 -艾丽克斯 |
[05:29] | How did she get a whole box of salt? | 她是从哪搞来这一盒盐的 |
[05:37] | 我带妹妹去北京花了将近 一千块钱买她的机票和公车票 | |
[07:35] | That was the scene just a few minutes ago | 以下是几分钟前 |
[07:37] | outside this Lower Manhattan courthouse, | 下曼哈顿区法院外的画面 |
[07:39] | where culinary celebrity Judy King | 烹饪名厨朱迪·金 |
[07:41] | was arraigned on charges of tax evasion. | 在此因逃税被提审 |
[07:44] | According to authorities… | 据官方… |
[07:45] | I never liked this woman. | 我一直很讨厌这女人 |
[07:47] | She puts cream in her carbonara. It’s vulgar. | 她居然往干酪意面里加奶油 太粗俗了 |
[07:53] | What are you writing? | 你在写什么呢 |
[07:55] | It’s for drama workshop. | 给戏剧部写的 |
[07:57] | It’s about my emotionally manipulative asshat of a mother | 讲的是我那爱操控情感的贱老母 |
[08:01] | and all the times she betrayed me. | 还有她背叛我的故事 |
[08:03] | I’m thinking at the end, | 我打算在结尾 |
[08:04] | I could run her over with a riding lawnmower. | 用割草机碾过她 |
[08:07] | Shred the bitch. | 削了这贱人 |
[08:08] | Oh, that’s beautiful, honey. | 这结尾不错啊 宝贝 |
[08:10] | You can watch your cartoons later. | 你一会儿再来看动画片 |
[08:12] | It’s the grown-ups’ time now, honey. | 现在是成年人时间 宝贝 |
[08:17] | Hey, Red. I hear you got family in Queens. | 红妈 听说你有亲戚在皇后区 |
[08:20] | What about them? | 干嘛 |
[08:21] | I was wondering if your husband | 我在想能不能麻烦你丈夫 |
[08:22] | could give my son a ride up here sometime? | 有空载我儿子来这儿一趟 |
[08:24] | I’ll trade you whatever. | 你要我用什么交换都行 |
[08:25] | I’ve asked everyone, but– | 我问过其他人了 但是 |
[08:26] | Dimitri won’t be visiting anymore. | 达米特里不会再来探视我了 |
[08:30] | Oh, shit. I’m sorry. | 我靠 真遗憾 |
[08:33] | He’s a worthless mushroom of a man. | 他简直是个窝囊废 |
[08:36] | I’ve known a few of those. | 我家那位还不也这样 |
[08:37] | Maybe we should give up and be gay. | 也许我们应该放弃男人了 去搞拉拉 |
[08:39] | We got the haircuts. | 我们的发型太拉风了 |
[08:51] | There an angle in this place you ain’t workin’? | 这监狱里还有什么是你搞不定的吗 |
[08:54] | Watch and learn, Mendoza. | 学着点 曼多萨 |
[09:02] | The food lady from the TV got arrested! | 电视上那个做饭的女士被抓起来了 |
[09:04] | Wait, what? Oh, shit, is it Nigella? | 什么 我靠 是奈杰拉吗 |
[09:07] | The trashy one? | 是最废的那个吗 |
[09:09] | The snotty one? | 总流鼻涕那个 |
[09:10] | Ooh, it’s the one with the plantation kinda vibe goin’ on, | 是那个跟个农场主似的趾高气扬 |
[09:12] | – but in a fun way? – Yes! | -但实际特可笑的那个 -对 |
[09:15] | Yes! Had something to do with her taxes. | 就是她 好像是因为缴税的问题 |
[09:17] | Yeah, Judy King! | 好耶 朱迪·金 |
[09:19] | There was microphones everywhere. | 一堆麦克风举在她面前 |
[09:20] | And they almost stuck one in her ear. | 有个差点塞她耳朵里了 |
[09:22] | Oh, Lord, if you’re really out there, | 主啊 如果您真听得到 |
[09:23] | please, please, please let her come to Litchfield. | 拜托 一定让她来利奇菲尔德 |
[09:26] | Please, please, please. | 拜托 求求您了 |
[09:28] | Um… | 呃… |
[09:30] | What? | 咋了 |
[09:33] | I think your laundry might be alive. | 你的脏衣服好像活过来了 |
[09:36] | Nah, that’s that furry alkie been stealing my jail juice! | 不 那是一直偷喝我美酒的小毛贼 |
[09:39] | Yeah, I caught it this morning. | 我今天早上把它逮了个正着 |
[09:41] | I’ll turn that punk into a hat. | 我要拿它做顶帽子 |
[09:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:46] | Okay. We gonna have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:50] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[09:56] | So, stations one and two, | 一号和二号工作台的人 |
[09:58] | you will be at the cutting tables this morning cutting patterns. | 今天早上你们去裁床裁样式 |
[10:02] | And then everyone else can start assembling the pieces. | 剩下的人拼接这些布料 |
[10:05] | We will switch out after lunch to avoid fatigue. | 午饭后轮班 以防疲劳 |
[10:09] | Look sharp, ladies. | 看着还不错 姐妹们 |
[10:11] | It’s up to us to help the lovers of the world get it on! | 全世界情侣们的”性”福就靠我们了 |
[10:17] | That’s enough, DeMarco. | 够了 德玛克 |
[10:19] | Come on, Donaldson. Live a little, huh? | 拜托 唐纳森 有点激情行不行 |
[10:21] | Cut it out, okay? | 闭嘴 |
[10:23] | This shit’s right up my alley. | 这玩意正合我的品味 |
[10:25] | Sewed all my kids’ clothes until high school. | 我家孩子上中学前的衣服都是我给缝的 |
[10:28] | I bet they loved that. | 他们肯定很喜欢 |
[10:33] | Man, somehow my khakis be feelin’ extra khaki right now. | 天 怎么我感觉我的卡其裤这么土 |
[10:37] | Oh, come on, Gonzales. Looks are superficial. | 得了吧 冈萨雷斯 只看外表太肤浅 |
[10:40] | Everybody knows it’s about talent, | 大家都知道一个人的才华 |
[10:42] | originality, a sense of humor… | 独特性 幽默感才是最重要的 |
[10:52] | What do you think it’s like to be her in real life? | 你觉得她在现实生活中是什么样的人 |
[10:54] | Mmm, she eats pills and ice cream, and cries at night. | 吃各种药和冰淇淋 在夜里偷偷哭泣 |
[10:57] | And she cuts herself, but on her scalp so no one can see. | 她还自残 不过伤口在头皮上没人看到 |
[11:01] | So, it’s still better than our lives. | 总之还是比咱们过得好 |
[11:02] | I would be her in a second. | 我很快就能像她一样了 |
[11:11] | White bitches, white bitches… All right, check it. | 白人妞 白人妞 看看 |
[11:13] | How many pages you think it is | 你觉得还有多少页 |
[11:15] | before they put in a token blackie? | 他们才会象征性地放个黑人上去 |
[11:16] | And how dark is she, | 再说她肤色能有多黑 |
[11:18] | scale of one to Grace Jones? | 从一分黑到格蕾丝·琼斯黑 |
[11:20] | All right, 14 and four. | 我猜 第十四页 四分黑 |
[11:24] | All right, 14 and four. Let’s find out. | 第十四页 四分黑 看看 |
[11:28] | So close. Here she is, page 11. | 很接近了 在这儿呢 第十一页 |
[11:31] | Man, but that’s not too bad. | 那还不赖嘛 |
[11:33] | But she, like, a two. | 不过她看上去也就两分黑 |
[11:36] | – The bitch got blue eyes. – Yeah, true. | -这娘们有双蓝眼睛 -没错 |
[11:38] | But, damn, look at her abs, though. | 不过 卧槽 你看她的腹肌 |
[11:40] | I know, right? | 可不是么 |
[11:41] | So I jump out the window. | 我跳出窗户 |
[11:43] | I fall two floors, I land on the awning, | 从二楼掉下来 落在遮雨棚上 |
[11:47] | I slide off. | 再滑到地面 |
[11:48] | I grab the delivery boy’s bicycle, | 一把夺过送货员的自行车 |
[11:51] | and I’m outta there. I’m gone. | 逃离现场 溜之大吉 |
[11:53] | And that is how I pull off | 我就是这样犯下亚利桑那州 |
[11:55] | the biggest jewel heist in Chandler, Arizona. | 钱德勒市最大一桩珠宝抢劫案的 |
[12:00] | I gotta say, you are the cutest gunslinger I’ve ever met. | 我得说 你是我见过的最可爱的枪手了 |
[12:04] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[12:06] | And I do love guns. | 我的确很喜欢枪 |
[12:08] | I mean, the old ones… and the newer ones. | 古董的 现代的 我都喜欢 |
[12:11] | I’m saving up for a 1962 Remington 700. | 我正攒钱买一把1962年雷明顿700步枪 |
[12:14] | That’s the year they came out. | 它们就是在那年问世的 |
[12:16] | Push-feed action, 3.2-millisecond lock time. | 推进式 击发间隙3.2毫秒 |
[12:18] | Ooh! Just hearing you talk about that | 噢 光是听你说这些 |
[12:20] | makes me want to go out and shoot something. | 我就想从这出去开上几枪 |
[12:24] | Now you’re making me sad. | 你说得我好难过 |
[12:26] | You’re never gonna be able to buy a gun again, are you? | 你以后不能再买枪了是吗 |
[12:29] | What? | 什么 |
[12:31] | As a convicted felon, you can’t own a gun. | 你已经被定重罪了 不能持枪 |
[12:37] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[12:38] | Right! | 对啊 |
[12:40] | That is terrible, isn’t it? | 那太糟糕了不是吗 |
[12:43] | I mean, that should be a fundamental right. | 那本来是一项基本权利 |
[12:46] | Like freedom of speech, right? | 像言论自由一样 |
[12:48] | I mean, what is happening to our country? | 我们国家到底是怎么回事 |
[12:51] | It’s the fall of Rome. | 估计像古罗马要灭亡的时候那样 |
[12:52] | Don’t even get me started on Rome. | 别跟我提罗马 |
[12:57] | I’ve never written to an inmate before. | 我以前从来没给犯人写过信 |
[12:59] | I didn’t know what to expect. | 也不知道会怎么样 |
[13:00] | But you’re… great. | 但是你 你很棒 |
[13:04] | You’re great, too. | 你也很好 |
[13:06] | Can I come see you again? | 我能再来看你吗 |
[13:07] | I think that would be fine. | 我觉得应该没问题 |
[13:10] | Did you think we weren’t gonna find out? | 你以为我们会永远被蒙在鼓里吗 |
[13:11] | I never found out. | 我就被蒙着了 |
[13:12] | Nobody said a damn word to me about an ad. | 登广告的事没人跟我提过半个字 |
[13:16] | All due respect, sir, but I am gonna have to call | 恕我直言 长官 但我必须得说 |
[13:18] | a massive amount of bullshit on that. | 这根本狗屁不通 |
[13:20] | My kid’s got asthma, and out of pocket, | 我的孩子得了哮喘 家里又没钱 |
[13:22] | her inhaler costs like $300 a month. | 光是呼吸机一个月就要花三百美元 |
[13:25] | I could get heroin for cheaper. | 我买海洛因都比这便宜 |
[13:27] | – I understand. – Do you? | -我能理解 -是吗 |
[13:29] | ‘Cause it seems like the only job | 因为在我看来 这里唯一保住饭碗的 |
[13:30] | you saved around here was your own. | 就是你自己 |
[13:32] | You’re still full-time. You still have health insurance. | 你还是全职职工 还有医疗保险 |
[13:35] | You think that’s what this is about, huh? | 你们都这么以为吗 |
[13:38] | I got mine, now I’m gonna cut you loose? | 我保住了我的工作 然后就得炒掉你们 |
[13:40] | It doesn’t not look like that, does it? | 难道看起来不是这样吗 |
[13:43] | I guess we can put the couch on Airbnb | 我们得上网租沙发睡 |
[13:45] | to pay for your wrist surgery. | 来给你的腕部手术凑钱 |
[13:48] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[13:51] | Even if I didn’t give two shits about you clowns, | 就算我完全不关心你们两个跳梁小丑 |
[13:54] | which is not the case, | 更何况我其实是关心的 |
[13:56] | I would still want to fix this just to get you off my jock. | 我都想解决这个问题 只要你们别烦我 |
[13:59] | I promise you. | 我向你们保证 |
[14:00] | I think that was his way of saying he cares what happens to us. | 我觉得他在说他的确关心我们的遭遇 |
[14:06] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[14:06] | If you care about us, you should say it. | 你要真关心我们 你该直说 |
[14:10] | – Say you care about us. – No. | -直说你关心我们 -不 |
[14:14] | Say you love us. | 说你爱我们 |
[14:16] | What? We’re family in here. | 怎么 我们可是一家人 |
[14:18] | You love us and you’re gonna turn this thing around. | 说你爱我们 说你会挽救一切的 |
[14:21] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[14:29] | I… | 我… |
[14:31] | I love you. | 我爱你们 |
[14:32] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[14:43] | Hi, I would like a kosher meal, please. | 你好 我想要份洁食 |
[14:46] | We got beef, noodles and peas. | 我们这有牛肉 面条和豌豆 |
[14:47] | It’s a religious thing. | 是我的宗教习惯 |
[14:49] | Which means Uncle Sam says you gotta provide it when asked for. | 也就是说美国政府让你有求必应 |
[14:54] | That’s actually true. | 这确实不假 |
[14:56] | Well, we don’t have it. | 我们这儿没有 |
[14:57] | Kosher’s in extra deep freeze. | 洁食放在单独的冷冻室里 |
[15:00] | Where it’s been for months because nobody ever asked for it | 都放好几个月了 无人问津 |
[15:03] | when they were eating tasty, nutritious Russian fusion. | 大家都在享受美味又营养的俄式大餐 |
[15:07] | But now… | 但你看现在 |
[15:09] | this is what it’s come to. | 成这个恶心样子了 |
[15:22] | Some tweaker wants kosher. | 有个疯婆子要吃洁食 |
[15:26] | We don’t got enough to deal with around here, | 我们已经够手忙脚乱的了 |
[15:27] | now we got Jews? | 现在又来了个犹太人 |
[15:29] | La Red says it’s in the back. | 红妈说它在厨房后面 |
[15:51] | This actually looks pretty good. | 看上去还真不错 |
[15:56] | No noodles. All peas. | 不要面条 只要豌豆 |
[16:02] | – You want cake? – Just peas. Two milk. | -要蛋糕吗 -不要 再给我两盒牛奶 |
[16:39] | Food is to be eaten in the cafeteria. | 食物不能带出餐厅 |
[16:42] | Yeah, totally. I’m just running out real quick. | 完全同意 我只是出去一下 |
[16:45] | – I’m gonna come right back. – Really? | -很快就回来 -真的吗 |
[16:46] | Or are you going to stash that cake in your locker for later | 还是你准备把蛋糕藏在柜子里留着以后吃 |
[16:49] | and then pretend you don’t know why there are roaches in B-Dorm? | 然后假装不知道为什么B区会出现蟑螂 |
[16:53] | My dreams make me hungry. | 做梦让我很容易饿 |
[17:48] | You know what sucks? | 知道最惨的是什么吗 |
[17:51] | Belonging to a race that doesn’t commit enough low-value crimes | 就是你属于一个因为低级罪犯得不够多 |
[17:54] | to be relevant in a place like this. | 所以在这种地方毫无地位的人种 |
[17:56] | Where’s my big, Asian prison family? | 该去哪儿找我温暖的亚裔监狱大家庭 |
[17:59] | You Scottish. | 你是苏格兰人 |
[18:01] | Not to white people I’m not. | 对白人来说我不是 |
[18:03] | One drop of ethnic blood and bam! | 一点点少数人种的血统就决定了 |
[18:04] | I’m basically made in China, | 我基本上属于中国制造 |
[18:06] | like you and my toothbrush. | 就跟你还有我的牙刷一样 |
[18:07] | You Scottish. | 你是苏格兰人 |
[20:28] | Come on, man. God damn. | 别这样 该死 |
[20:35] | God damn it! | 我靠 |
[20:38] | There’s a one-legged chick out | 外面那些独腿的妹子 |
[20:39] | there that’s gonna be real grateful for that. | 会很感激你的 |
[20:41] | Man, ain’t you plannin’ on doing any sewin’ while you here? | 你来这儿不是打算缝点什么吗 |
[20:43] | I’ll get to it. I’m like the Flash with this shit. | 我会做的 干这个我是神速 |
[20:47] | What page you gotta get to before you see a Spanish girl? | 你要到翻第几页才能找到西班牙女孩 |
[20:49] | If you’re talkin’ about Latinas, | 如果你想说的是拉美人 |
[20:51] | there’s, like, | 大概有 |
[20:51] | 20 different countries that all look different. | 二十个人长得完全不一样的国家 |
[20:54] | See this blond chick? She could be Latina. | 看到这个金发妞没 她可能就是拉美人 |
[20:57] | – We don’t know. – Let me see. | -我们也不知道 -让我看看 |
[20:58] | – Nah, she probably ain’t though. – No, probably not. | -不 她应该不是 -应该不是 |
[21:02] | Man, I gotta start running or something. | 我得开始跑步什么的了 |
[21:05] | Yeah, I ran all the time and boys just thought I was weird. | 我跑步跑那么多 男孩只是觉得我奇怪 |
[21:07] | It’s all Photoshopped anyway. | 反正这些都是后期处理出来的 |
[21:10] | Special lighting, tape and shit. | 特殊灯效 用胶带缠着之类的 |
[21:12] | We’re chasing an unachievable standard. | 我们追求的目标根本无法企及 |
[21:14] | I ain’t chasin’ nothin’. | 我什么目标都没有 |
[21:16] | I’m a strong black woman, | 我是个强大的黑女人 |
[21:18] | and we got a different standard of beauty in our community. | 而且在我们那儿美丽的标准跟这不一样 |
[21:21] | – Not true. – Excuse me? | -假的 -你说什么 |
[21:23] | – Beyoncé. – Uh-uh. Don’t you say nothin’ about Bey. | -碧昂斯 -你别说碧碧的坏话 |
[21:25] | She ain’t out there with her nappy hair | 她可没有顶着毛糙的头发 |
[21:27] | and her plus-size dashiki, okay? | 穿着花短袖上街 好吗 |
[21:30] | She playing a white girl game. | 她完全是白人妞的作风 |
[21:31] | And she winnin’. | 她拿奖拿到手软好吗 |
[21:32] | Winnin’! And you provin’ my point exactly, Morticia. | 赢家 你在证明我是对的 莫迪西亚 |
[21:36] | There are hella ways for black women to be beautiful. | 黑人女性要漂亮有一大堆方法 |
[21:38] | A white girl, though… | 不过 白人女孩就 |
[21:41] | They just gotta be skinny. | 只有瘦得皮包骨才行 |
[21:46] | Jesus H! That’s the third time. | 他大爷的 第三次了 |
[21:49] | Did you ever wear anything like this, back in your day? | 你那个年代 你们会穿这样的东西吗 |
[21:52] | “In my day”? | 我那个年代 |
[21:54] | That’s kind of insulting. | 这话说的有点难听 |
[21:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:58] | In my day, I wore fuck all. | 那个年代 我屁都不穿 |
[22:03] | You’ve either got to do it, or not. | 人生只有做爱 和不做爱 |
[22:06] | “Get to the banging.” | 直接上床 |
[22:08] | That’s my philosophy. | 这是我的人生哲学 |
[22:11] | You know, I kinda like lingerie. | 我其实挺喜欢贴身内衣 |
[22:14] | I think it’s less about seducing someone else | 我觉得穿它不是为了色诱谁 |
[22:17] | and more about feeling sexy yourself. | 而是为了让自己觉得性感 |
[22:21] | I mean, I know it’s ridiculous. | 我知道这有点荒唐 |
[22:22] | But when it’s not being ridiculous, I think… | 但如果不这么想 其实 |
[22:26] | I think it can make you feel… | 其实我觉得它可以让你感到 |
[22:31] | powerful. | 充满能量 |
[22:35] | What? | 干嘛 |
[22:36] | You should hear yourself. | 听听你自己说的话 |
[22:37] | It’s like, | 这感觉就像在说 |
[22:38] | “Help! I’m a skinny hot girl, | “救命 虽然我又瘦又火辣 |
[22:39] | but I need a little something extra to make me feel sexy.” | 但我还要点别的帮助来让我觉得自己性感 |
[22:42] | If you knew me, | 你要是了解我 |
[22:42] | you would know I am definitely not the hot girl. | 就知道我绝对不是火辣的那种 |
[22:45] | “Help! | “救命 |
[22:46] | The burden of my genetic perfection, | 拥有完美基因带来的的负担 |
[22:48] | it’s so heavy and so unfair.” | 太沉重 太不公平了” |
[22:51] | Genes are genes and they do not take away from my God-given right | 基因是不可改变的 而且它们剥夺不了 |
[22:54] | to look in the mirror and feel shitty about my thighs. | 我边照镜子边吐槽我大腿的天赐权利 |
[22:57] | You’re tall and blond, and your legs are up to your neck. | 你很高还是金发 你的腿超级长 |
[23:02] | Relax, enjoy it. | 放松点 好好享受 |
[23:05] | I double majored in communications and comparative literature. | 我拿了传媒和比较文学的双学位 |
[23:08] | Of course you did. | 毫不怀疑 |
[23:10] | Why are Betties always | 为什么漂亮妹子们 |
[23:11] | going on about how nerdy they really are? | 总喜欢念叨她们的书呆子属性 |
[23:13] | It’s like, just fuckin’ own it, you know? | 就好像她们天生就聪颖过人 |
[23:15] | Like when rich people pretend they’re not rich. | 就跟有钱人装穷一个意思 |
[23:17] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:18] | Maybe it’s because Betties get treated | 大概是因为漂亮妹子们总是被 |
[23:20] | like they’re… stupid. | 像傻子一样对待 |
[23:23] | Well, then, don’t be stupid. | 既然这样 就别当傻子啊 |
[23:27] | Women. | 女人啊 |
[23:29] | And you don’t consider yourself a member of that category? | 你觉得自己不是女人吗 |
[23:32] | I do. | 我是 |
[23:33] | But only because my options are limited. | 不过只是因为我没什么选择 |
[23:43] | So I dive out the window. I fall two floors. | 我冲出窗户 掉下两层楼 |
[23:47] | I land splat on the awning. | 啪地落在雨棚上 |
[23:49] | Jump down, grab the delivery guy’s bicycle and scram. | 跳下来 夺过快递员的单车然后逃走了 |
[23:53] | And that is how I became the most wanted arsonist | 我就这么成为了佛罗里达温特帕克 |
[23:58] | in Winter Park, Florida. | 的头号纵火犯 |
[24:00] | Shit, that is intense. | 靠 太刺激了 |
[24:02] | Well, you know, life is intense. | 生活就是很刺激 |
[24:06] | Sometimes you need an escape route. | 有时要准备好逃亡路线 |
[24:09] | Well, I guess that’s why we both love anime. | 我想这就是我们都喜欢漫画的原因 |
[24:11] | Right! Who doesn’t need a break from reality? | 没错 谁不需要逃离现实喘口气呢 |
[24:14] | My prison reality. Your suburban Connecticut reality. | 我在监狱的现实 你在康州郊区的现实 |
[24:17] | Oh, last year I got into such a huge fight at the Expo. | 去年我在展览会狠狠地打了一架 |
[24:20] | Some dude’s like, | 有人说 |
[24:22] | “If you got a horn on your head, you can’t be Pegasus. | “如果你头上有角 你就不能扮飞马 |
[24:24] | Pegasus isn’t a unicorn.” | 飞马又不是独角兽” |
[24:25] | And I’m like, “In Sailor Moon he is, bitch!” | 而我说”美少女战士里它就是 贱人” |
[24:27] | That shit got crazy. | 那家伙简直有病 |
[24:29] | Oh, what a bitch! | 真是个贱人 |
[24:31] | Yeah. What’s your favorite anime? | 你最喜欢的漫画是什么 |
[24:34] | Oh, it’s very obscure, you probably haven’t heard of it. | 它很没名气 你可能没听说过 |
[24:38] | It’s this animal-human hybrid thing. | 是关于动物人类杂交体的 |
[24:43] | It’s by an artist named Dayanara Diaz. | 是一个叫达娅娜·迪亚茨的画家画的 |
[24:46] | It’s really out there. | 在外面都能买到 |
[24:47] | I’ll have to check it out. | 我得去看看 |
[24:50] | I like you, Lorna. | 我喜欢你 罗娜 |
[24:52] | And I like you, too, Ron. | 我也喜欢你 罗恩 |
[24:54] | I’ll be honest with you, | 我实话跟你说 |
[24:55] | the last girl I met in this prison pen pal thing | 你是我在这监狱见到的最后一个女孩 |
[24:58] | turned out to be… a little heavier. | 本来只是笔友 现在关系有点微妙复杂了 |
[25:02] | And… I don’t go for that. | 我也不是想往那发展 |
[25:05] | But you’ve got a normal BMI and a very symmetrical face. | 但你确实体型匀称 容颜娇美 |
[25:08] | Oh, stop. | 别这么说 |
[25:12] | MCC appreciates your honest feedback. | 世纪挑战公司恭候您的诚挚反馈 |
[25:16] | We strive for excellence. Thank you. | 我们追求卓越 感谢收听 |
[25:22] | So now you’re ignoring me? | 你这是打算无视我了吗 |
[25:25] | My son used to do this when he was five. | 我儿子五岁的时候也这么做 |
[25:30] | You tried to play me, Red. | 你耍了我 红妈 |
[25:34] | You were insincere, | 你既不诚实 |
[25:36] | and you capitalized on my sensitivities. | 而且还利用我的同情心 |
[25:40] | I want the kitchen back. What other choice did I have? | 我只是想要回厨房 我还能怎么办 |
[25:46] | You could’ve asked me nicely. | 你可以态度好点来问我 |
[25:47] | Aw, and that would have worked? | 那样就行得通吗 |
[25:50] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[25:51] | I’m a person. We’re people. | 我是人 我们都是人 |
[25:55] | No one in here is people. | 谁都不会把这儿的女犯当人看 |
[25:59] | You think this is a normal relationship? | 你觉得这关系正常吗 |
[26:02] | Human to human? | 人与人之间 |
[26:04] | I take advantage, you get your feelings hurt. | 我拿到了好处 而你却伤了心 |
[26:10] | You forget that when you leave here tonight, | 你忘了今晚你下班可以离开 |
[26:13] | you lock me in behind you. | 而我还是被关在这儿 |
[26:16] | Hey, I don’t make the rules. | 法律又不是我定的 |
[26:19] | You take a woman’s power away. | 你夺走了一个女人的一切 |
[26:22] | Her work, her family, her currency. | 工作 家庭 收入 |
[26:26] | You leave her with one coin… | 你只留给她一枚硬币 |
[26:29] | the one she was born with. | 她生下就有的那枚 |
[26:32] | It may be tawdry and demeaning, | 也许俗丽而又低贱 |
[26:35] | but if she has to, she will spend it. | 但不得已时 她会用了那枚硬币的 |
[26:44] | But you’re right. | 但你说得没错 |
[26:47] | Your feelings count, too. | 你的感受也很重要 |
[27:02] | I mean, you couldn’t give a guy a heads-up on this fiasco? | 你就不能提前通知我会有”惨案”发生吗 |
[27:05] | I got COs up my ass like a lemon-juice enema. | 狱警像灌肠一样爆我的菊 |
[27:09] | Oh, like your mom never did it to you? Come on. | 你妈从没这么干过吗 得了吧 |
[27:13] | But I should have told you. | 不过我是该提前告诉你 |
[27:15] | One of those things. You know, you get the call from upstairs… | 这事难免 你接到上头的通知 |
[27:17] | I probably found out five minutes before you did. | 我估计也就比你早五分钟知道 |
[27:21] | Yeah, well, it stinks. | 这太恶心了 |
[27:22] | Yeah, well, I 100% get why these guys are upset. | 我完全能理解他们为什么不爽 |
[27:25] | But, on the other hand, you know, | 但另一方面 |
[27:26] | keeping tabs on that many inmates takes a toll. | 继续监视那些犯人们反而会适得其反 |
[27:29] | These guys, uh, they start making mistakes, you know. | 那些人已经在开始犯错了 |
[27:33] | Cutting hours gives these guys some down time. | 减少工时让这些人能有停工时间 |
[27:36] | They rest up, they come in fresh… | 一旦恢复 他们就满血复活了 |
[27:38] | Yeah, to a job they no longer give two shits about | 是啊 对于一份他们完全不在意的工作 |
[27:41] | ’cause you cut their benefits and they’re making bubkes. | 因为你断了他们的财路 他们也会整你 |
[27:45] | Good point, good point, you know, but… | 有道理 有道理 但是… |
[27:50] | Between you and me, | 在你我之间 |
[27:50] | I’m not too happy about this whole thing, either. I mean… | 其实我也对这一切并不满意 |
[27:54] | You obviously know more about Litchfield than anybody. | 你显然是最了解利奇菲尔德监狱的人 |
[27:56] | Who should be calling the shots? | 该由谁发号施令呢 |
[27:58] | You or some fucking corporate bigwig? | 是你还是那些混蛋公司大人物 |
[28:00] | The ad says all you need to apply is a GED | 广告上说你只需一般同等学历 |
[28:02] | and no felonies. I mean, | 以及无重罪记录就能申请 |
[28:03] | they really think that’s all it takes? | 他们真以为这样就行了吗 |
[28:05] | Although, Luschek, am I right? | 卢斯奇克 我说的没错吧 |
[28:10] | Yeah, I don’t know how that happened. | 我也不知道怎么会那样 |
[28:14] | I gotta tell you, Pearson, | 老实说 皮尔森 |
[28:15] | the last few years have been a rough ride. | 这几年过得可真是艰难 |
[28:18] | I’ve been through the shit. | 这一切我全都经历过 |
[28:21] | Can we get two more of these? | 能再来两杯吗 |
[28:24] | I tell you what. | 听我说 |
[28:26] | The applications have been coming to me, which is crazy. | 职位申请表全发到我这儿 这是什么事 |
[28:30] | You should be doing the hiring. You know exactly what you need. | 你才该去招聘 你知道你需要怎样的人 |
[28:34] | Who knows, maybe you’ll find some hidden gems in there. | 天晓得 说不定你就能挖到个低调人才 |
[28:39] | I guess you never know. | 这都说不准 |
[28:41] | Yeah. That’s the spirit. | 是啊 就该这么想 |
[28:47] | My neck is fuckin’ killing me. | 我的脖子疼死了 |
[28:49] | Hell yeah. Sewing is no joke. | 我也是 缝纫真不好玩 |
[28:53] | Hey, what you got on your tray? | 你这吃的是啥 |
[28:56] | Eggs and some kind of tomato sauce. | 鸡蛋 还有什么番茄酱 |
[29:00] | I did not see no eggs up there. | 我怎么没看到今天有鸡蛋吃 |
[29:02] | You see eggs? | 你看到了吗 |
[29:03] | I did not see eggs. | 我也没看到 |
[29:05] | It’s kosher. You gotta ask for it. | 这是犹太洁食 你得要了才会给 |
[29:06] | “Kosher”? Like some pickles, “kosher”? | 犹太洁食 是什么酱菜名字吗 |
[29:10] | No, there’s all these Jewish laws about food. | 犹太律法里有很多与食物有关的条例 |
[29:12] | Kosher means they obeyed all the laws. | 吃犹太洁食代表你遵守所有条例 |
[29:16] | They make it special. | 把死板的律法变特殊了 |
[29:17] | Well, you don’t look Jewish to me. | 你看着不像犹太人 |
[29:19] | I’m Lutheran. From Norway. | 我是挪威路德教会的 |
[29:22] | But they’re not allowed to ask you about that | 但由于纳粹大屠杀的原因 |
[29:24] | on account of the Holocaust, | 你不准问这件事 |
[29:25] | so I don’t say shit. | 所以我也不会说的 |
[29:30] | This changes everything. | 世道变了 |
[29:32] | My back is in spasm and all of my fingers hurt. | 我背部肌肉痉挛 所有手指都有伤 |
[29:36] | Wait, have you been cheating on me? | 等等 你背着我干坏事了吗 |
[29:38] | I have been touching many panties. | 我摸了好多条内裤 |
[29:42] | Which reminds me. I brought you a souvenir. | 也提醒了我 我给你带了纪念品 |
[29:48] | Meet your new bunkie. | 见见你的新撸友吧 |
[29:49] | She’s damaged in all the right ways and has big naturals. | 身材凹凸有致 而且双峰高傲 |
[29:52] | I call her Lola. | 我叫她萝拉 |
[29:54] | You get everything about me. | 你真是太懂我了 |
[29:57] | Whoa! Hold up. | 等等 |
[29:59] | These bras cost $90? | 这胸罩居然要卖90美元 |
[30:01] | I know, right? And I get 45 cents to make them. | 是啊 而做一套我只能拿45美分 |
[30:04] | It’s basically slave labor. | 简直就是奴役啊 |
[30:07] | You do not get to say what’s slavery, okay? | 你可没资格说奴役好吗 |
[30:09] | I get to say what’s slavery. | 我才有资格 |
[30:11] | And PS, technically, | 补充下 严格来说 |
[30:13] | it’s more like indentured servitude. | 更像是被签了卖身契 |
[30:15] | Y’all don’t know about that slave life. | 你们根本不懂奴役生活的残酷 |
[30:17] | We makin’ a dollar an hour. | 我们一个小时赚一美元 |
[30:19] | That’s like 10 times what we got before. | 和我们以前比翻了十倍呢 |
[30:20] | But the other jobs are about prison upkeep. | 但其他工作都和监狱修缮有关 |
[30:24] | The Whispers people are profiting from this. | 那些低语公司的人照样有钱赚 |
[30:27] | – I’m okay with that. – Me too. | -我没什么意见 -我也是 |
[30:31] | Your oatmeal’s getting cold. | 你的燕麦粥要凉了 |
[30:32] | Do you know anything about birds? | 你知道什么鸟类知识吗 |
[30:34] | What, like birds in general? | 是大众都认识的鸟吗 |
[30:36] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[30:37] | Well, owls eat whole mice and then throw up the bones. | 猫头鹰整个吞下老鼠 然后吐出骨头 |
[30:40] | Big Bird is yellow, | 大鸟[芝麻街中角色]是黄色的 |
[30:43] | coq au vin is delicious, | 酒闷仔鸡极其美味 |
[30:45] | and you’re being crazy right now. | 你现在很疯狂嘛 |
[30:47] | Oh, everybody needs a hobby. | 人人都得有爱好 |
[30:50] | Morello, think about the kind of guys | 莫里洛 想想那些 |
[30:52] | who write to women in prison. | 给监狱女犯写信的男人 |
[30:54] | I mean, if you want a boyfriend, | 如果你想要找男朋友 |
[30:55] | you might wanna fish in a different pool. | 还是到别处碰碰运气吧 |
[30:57] | No, no, no, no, no. It is not about that. | 不不不 跟这个没关系 |
[31:00] | It is a straight up moneymaking thing. | 这是个完美的赚钱机会 |
[31:03] | You get one of these bozos on the hook, and they are just | 只要约到一个傻大个儿 |
[31:05] | throwing money in your commissary, throwing it in. | 他们就会拼了命地朝你撒钱 |
[31:09] | All right. Well, if that’s all it is. | 行吧 如果只是这样 |
[31:11] | But you don’t have to do this. | 你也不用非得干这个 |
[31:13] | I mean, Chapman’s hauling in so much bank now, | 查普曼现在攒了这么多钱 |
[31:15] | she’s gonna buy us all a pony. | 她会好好补偿我们的 |
[33:05] | Not cool. | 这可不好 |
[33:07] | Throw it back. | 把球扔给我们 |
[33:12] | What a dick. | 真是个白痴 |
[34:55] | Hey, Park, I thought you died. | 帕克 我还以为你死了呢 |
[34:58] | Just get your shit, man. | 赶紧来拿你的货 |
[35:03] | Big turtles. Venezuela. | 大海龟蛋 委内瑞拉来的 |
[35:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:15] | So my new applicant pool | 这些申请人 |
[36:17] | is basically the cast of fucking Animal House. | 一个个好像《动物屋》的演员一样 |
[36:21] | I’d cry for you, but I’m all out of Kleenex. | 我很想为你哭一哭 但我面巾纸用完了 |
[36:24] | I gotta play the game, okay? Look at what they send me. | 我必须这样做好吗 看他们给我的这些人选 |
[36:27] | This guy’s total work experience, seven months in a Radio Shack | 这个 有七个月无线电器材公司的工作经验 |
[36:31] | that he ended up leaving for “creative differences,” | 因为”创造性分歧”离职 |
[36:34] | which probably means he’s got a Nazi tattoo. | 所谓分歧 可能就是纹了个纳粹纹身 |
[36:38] | Look, this guy, | 再看这个 |
[36:39] | he answered, “Have you ever been convicted of a felony?” | 问”你是否曾犯重罪” |
[36:42] | with, “It’s complicated.” | 他答”一言难尽” |
[36:44] | Hey, you know who has a ton of work experience and a clean record | 你知道谁工作经验丰富 没有前科 |
[36:48] | and who wants a job here? | 并且还想在这工作吗 |
[36:50] | Fucking me. I even have a uniform and everything. | 就他妈是我呀 我连制服什么的都齐了 |
[36:56] | Let’s get through this, Maxwell. | 这么跟你说吧 麦克斯韦 |
[36:59] | I’m gonna show them that I’m a good pawn | 我得向他们知道我很听话 |
[37:00] | and that I’m willing to play ball. | 而且我愿意合作 |
[37:02] | And then in a few months, I tell them, | 这样几个月之后 我就可以告诉他们 |
[37:03] | “Look, we tried it your way. | 看 我们按你们的方法试过了 |
[37:07] | Now, I need my guys full-time.” | 现在 我需要我的人回来全职工作 |
[37:09] | I miss Fig. | 我怀念菲格了 |
[37:13] | Right. Right. | 好 行 |
[37:16] | Send one of these jokers back to my office. | 让这些小丑到我办公室来面试 |
[37:19] | Which one? | 你要哪个 |
[37:20] | Thrill me. | 任意 |
[37:23] | Hey! Hey, boss man. | 头儿 |
[37:25] | I got interviews, Healy. | 我正要去面试 海利 |
[37:27] | With those yahoos in the lobby? Yikes. | 面试走廊里的那群二逼吗 妈呀 |
[37:31] | I don’t envy your job today. | 这是我头一次不羡慕你的工作 |
[37:32] | I’ve never felt closer to you. | 我从未感觉与你如此亲近 |
[37:34] | Hey, listen, | 听我说 |
[37:36] | I don’t know what else these MCC goons got up their sleeve, | 我不知道那些公司傻冒还会出什么招 |
[37:39] | but I want you to know I got full confidence in you. | 但我想让你知道 我对你充满信心 |
[37:42] | I know you’re doing the best that you can. I can see that. | 我知道你正拼尽全力 我明白的 |
[37:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:47] | Us old-timers gotta stick together, okay? | 我们这些老伙计们必须团结一心 |
[37:50] | I got your back all the way. | 我永远支持你 |
[37:54] | I appreciate that. | 太感谢了 |
[37:57] | Good luck, all right? | 祝你好运吧 |
[37:59] | Oh, hey, uh, do me a favor and sign this real quick for me. | 对了 帮我个小忙 赶紧把这个签了 |
[38:08] | You want Reznikov back in the kitchen? | 你想让瑞泽尼科夫回厨房 |
[38:10] | She was running a whole black market outta there. | 她一直靠厨房搞黑市交易 |
[38:12] | Yeah, but that wasn’t proven. | 是 但那一直未经证实 |
[38:13] | And we got all new vendors in the kitchen now. | 而且我们已经换了厨房的供货商 |
[38:15] | And don’t forget, we just lost Gonzales to the underwear people. | 还有别忘了 冈萨雷斯被调去做内裤 |
[38:18] | I don’t know. I don’t know, Healy. | 我不知道 我不能确定 海利 |
[38:20] | I’ll keep an eye on her. | 我会看着她的 |
[38:21] | She’ll start off in the bottom, washing dishes, doing the onions. | 她会从底层干起 洗洗碗 切切洋葱 |
[38:25] | We got a lot bigger problems, here, man. | 我们还有很多比这重要的问题需要解决呢 |
[38:30] | Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, Counselor. | 别把我的善意当成妥协 辅导师 |
[38:34] | I’ll keep that in mind. Side Boob! | 我会记着的 副乳 |
[39:00] | Uh, Mr. Brand? | 布兰德先生 |
[39:02] | You know, if you smush these | 你看 如果把这些 |
[39:05] | patterns just a little bit closer together, | 图样排得稍微紧凑些 |
[39:08] | you can actually get an extra lacy low-rider indiscretion bikini | 那每块布就能多做出一条 |
[39:12] | from the same piece of fabric. | 蕾丝低腰比基尼泳裤 |
[39:14] | Thanks for your advice, inmate. | 谢谢你的建议 犯人 |
[39:17] | It was really more of an observation. | 其实这一眼就能看出来 |
[39:20] | Let’s just assume that Whispers Inc. | 我们先假设低语公司 |
[39:22] | knows how they want to make panties, okay? | 知道他们想要做什么样的内裤 |
[39:28] | See? | 看见没 |
[39:29] | Even C-minus-looking people can be stupid. | 人长得丑也不见得就聪明 |
[39:41] | You closin’ up? | 你要关门了吗 |
[39:42] | I got time for one more. | 还有时间再做一个 |
[39:43] | I need my neck shaved. | 我要修一下后脖子上的头发 |
[39:46] | No one ever wants anything fun around here. | 就没人想弄点有趣的发型 |
[39:48] | I’m guessing fun, to you, | 我猜有趣对你来说 |
[39:49] | means a 2-foot poufy thing with a birdcage in it? | 是指一个两英尺高的发髻里边再支个鸟笼吧 |
[39:52] | And what would be so terrible about that? | 你觉得那种造型很可怕吗 |
[39:54] | I mean, especially in a place like this. | 特别是在监狱这种地方 |
[39:56] | We could use some… some originality, some sass. | 我们完全可以搞点创意 奔放一点 |
[40:00] | Mmm-mmm. Not getting noticed is my main goal. | 不了 我的目标是低调 |
[40:04] | Sass is what lands you in Seg. | 太奔放会被关禁闭的 |
[40:06] | I feel that. | 我觉得也是 |
[40:08] | Really? ‘Cause you doin’ the opposite. | 你真这么觉得吗 你可一直在做相反的事 |
[40:11] | You got this whole thing going on, the hair, the makeup… | 你这一身行头 发型 妆容 |
[40:14] | I mean, who has the energy to go full MAC counter every day? | 谁有精力每天都做足全套地精心打扮啊 |
[40:18] | Listen, after all I went through to be me, | 听着 我付出那么多才变成现在这样 |
[40:21] | I’m not about to let shit slide. | 我决不允许这副容貌轻易走样 |
[40:23] | Yeah, but you all up in our face with it, | 但你这样是在打我们这些女人的脸 |
[40:25] | like all blown out and shit. | 让我们看起来糟糕透顶 |
[40:27] | Look, if you wanted to look like a real woman, | 你要想看着像个真正的女人 |
[40:29] | you would let your roots grow out | 就素面朝天 |
[40:31] | and get some bags under your eyes. | 再来点眼袋 |
[40:34] | You know, historically, me and reality… | 你知道 一直以来我和真实 |
[40:38] | not friends. | 都成不了朋友 |
[40:39] | Mmm. You got me there. | 这还真把我问倒了 |
[40:41] | This one time, I’m getting on the Metro-North to head home, | 有一次 我坐地铁北线回家 |
[40:45] | and this mouth-breather, | 有个蠢货 |
[40:46] | this mouth-breather comes right up behind me | 上车之后直奔我后面而来 |
[40:48] | and smacks me on the ass. | 朝我的屁股来了一巴掌 |
[40:49] | – And I’m thinking– – I’m sorry, could you go back a second | -当时我就想… -抱歉 能倒回去一点吗 |
[40:52] | to the part where you’re on the Metro-North? | 就是你坐地铁北线去哪那里 |
[40:55] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[40:56] | – Where you live? – Yonkers. | -你住哪 -扬克斯 |
[40:58] | Childhood home of Mary J. Blige and Anthrax. | 玛丽·布莱姬[歌手]和炭疽乐队的故乡 |
[41:01] | You know that my son, you know, Benny, he’s in the Bronx. | 我儿子本尼 他住布朗克斯 |
[41:06] | You think that maybe, um… | 能不能 那个 |
[41:09] | he could ride up here sometimes with your wife? | 让他偶尔搭你老婆的便车来这 |
[41:12] | You know, for visitation. | 来探视我 |
[41:13] | ‘Cause he could take the bus to their house. | 他可以先搭公交到你老婆家 |
[41:17] | I’ll ask her. | 我问问她好了 |
[41:21] | I’m feeling sassier already. | 我觉得我已经问得太多了 |
[41:26] | Glad you could come out for a real visit? | 能出来真正见一面开心吗 |
[41:30] | Nice drive. | 开车挺开心的 |
[41:32] | First time in prison’s always weird. | 第一次来监狱都会感觉怪怪的 |
[41:35] | You must feel like a starling. | 你一定感觉像一只八哥 |
[41:38] | A what now? | 像什么 |
[41:39] | A common starling. | 一只普通的八哥 |
[41:41] | You know, how they weren’t native to America | 八哥不是美国土生土长的鸟 |
[41:43] | and then that guy Eugene brought them over, | 是被一个叫尤金的家伙带来的 |
[41:46] | ’cause he wanted it to be like Shakespeare’s time. | 因为他想再现莎士比亚时期的盛况 |
[41:50] | Right, sure. | 这样啊 是喔 |
[41:55] | I think I saw a hermit thrush, yesterday. | 我想我昨天见到了一只画眉鸟 |
[41:58] | At least, I think it was a hermit thrush. It was all by itself. | 至少我认为是只画眉 就那么一只 |
[42:02] | My uncle had a parakeet. | 我叔叔养过一只鹦鹉 |
[42:05] | Knew how to swear in Italian, but he shit all over the house. | 会用意大利语骂人 但是满屋子拉屎 |
[42:12] | You’re not that into birds, are you? | 你不怎么喜欢鸟 是不是 |
[42:16] | Got nothing against them, | 倒也不讨厌 |
[42:17] | but mostly I’m into Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. | 但我更喜欢巴西柔术 |
[42:20] | Like I wrote you. | 像我信里写的那样 |
[42:22] | Oh, sure, Jiu-Jitsu. Everybody loves Jiu-Jitsu. | 对 柔术 人人都喜欢柔术 |
[42:26] | It’s delicious. | 很好吃 |
[42:31] | You wanna tell me what’s going on here? | 你想告诉我这是怎么回事吗 |
[42:33] | No, nothing, nothing. Nothing’s going on. | 不 没事 什么事都没有 |
[42:34] | It was just a little misunderstanding– | 只是有点误会 |
[42:36] | You think I’m some bird guy? | 你觉得我是那种鸟人吗 |
[42:37] | – No. – What is this? Is this a scam? | -不 -那这是什么 欺诈吗 |
[42:39] | Trying to get money or something? | 想赚点钱什么的吗 |
[42:41] | No, no, no, no, no! It’s not about money– | 不 不 不是钱的事 |
[42:42] | I’m supposed to believe that? | 我应该相信你说的吗 |
[42:43] | You’re the top contract killer | 你是怀俄明州杰克逊霍尔的 |
[42:45] | in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. | 顶级职业杀手 |
[42:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[42:50] | the only person that cared about me, | 唯一一个关心我的人 |
[42:53] | they took her away to Max. | 他们把她带到最高监狱去了 |
[42:56] | And I’m so lonely. | 我好孤单 |
[42:58] | And I thought, if I wrote to enough people, | 我就想 如果我给很多人写信 |
[43:02] | then maybe I would find somebody and, oh… | 说不定我就能找到一个人让我不那么孤单 |
[43:08] | I watched so much Discovery Channel. | 我成天都在看探索频道 |
[43:20] | Hold up, hey. | 冷静一下 |
[43:27] | I don’t care how many other guys you wrote. | 我不在乎你给多少人写信 |
[43:30] | I’m just glad I get to meet you. | 我能见到你就很高兴了 |
[43:38] | “I’m glad you confronted me about your feelings, | “很高兴你能跟我说出你的感觉 |
[43:41] | Gina-bo-bina. | 吉娜波比娜 |
[43:43] | I see now that the way I treated you was wrong.” | 我现在明白 我一直错待你了” |
[43:48] | “Thank you, Mom. | “谢谢你 妈妈 |
[43:50] | I feel so much better about our relationship. | 我感觉我们的关系好多了 |
[43:55] | If you weren’t dead, I’d hug you.” | 如果你没死的话 我肯定会拥抱你的” |
[43:59] | “I think you forgot that anything is possible… | “我想你忘记了 一切皆有可能 |
[44:04] | in your imagination.” | 只要你去想象” |
[44:08] | You hug. You hug. | 你们要拥抱 拥抱 |
[44:14] | Very nice, ladies. | 非常好 女士们 |
[44:16] | And a big hand to Gina | 热烈的掌声给吉娜 |
[44:18] | who shared a piece of her life with us. | 感谢她跟我们分享她生活的片段 |
[44:22] | Dead is dead is gone forever. | 死人就是死人 永远都回不来了 |
[44:25] | You don’t say that you can still give hugs. | 别说你还能跟人拥抱 |
[44:27] | It’s irresponsible. | 这太不负责任了 |
[44:30] | Because you can’t. | 因为你就是不行 |
[44:31] | You regularly talk to a mop. | 你还定期和拖把说话呢 |
[44:34] | Burn! | 操 |
[44:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[44:41] | You did great. | 你做的很好 |
[44:43] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[44:48] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[44:50] | Anyone? | 有人要上来吗 |
[45:24] | 我还以为 会看见什么了不起的帅哥呢 | |
[45:42] | “Cut out his gall bladder!” | “把他的胆囊切下来” |
[45:44] | Please, no! I was dummy. | 求你了 别 我是个笨蛋 |
[45:47] | I made big mistake. | 我犯了个大错 |
[45:49] | You are strong and beautiful, like a horse. | 你就像马一样 又坚强又美丽 |
[45:53] | Please, forgive me. | 求你了 原谅我吧 |
[45:59] | Too late for sorry, now. | 现在说对不起太晚了 |
[46:03] | Kill him! | 给我弄死他 |
[46:06] | “I must die now for being the worst person. | “作为一个坏人 我必须现在就死 |
[46:11] | I accept your wisdom. | 我接受你明智的选择 |
[46:15] | Girl power.” | 女王 |
[46:27] | “And now I eat his–“ | “现在我要吃了他的 |
[46:30] | Okay, I don’t feel comfortable saying this. It’s disgusting. | 这么说我感觉不太舒服 太恶心了 |
[46:33] | Okay, okay. We can stop here. | 好了 先到这里吧 |
[46:35] | I did say to reimagine old resentments, | 我是说过让你们想想从前的怨恨 |
[46:37] | but I think you took this a little too far to be constructive. | 但我觉得你这样有点过分发挥了 |
[46:41] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[46:53] | All fake. | 都是骗子 |
[46:55] | Showbiz. | 娱乐圈 |
[46:58] | Yeah, see– | 看看 |
[47:06] | Hey, Big Talkin’ Missy. | 大白话小姐 |
[47:08] | Out of the kitchen, into the sweatshop. | 离开厨房 进了血汗工厂 |
[47:10] | Turns out your mobility ain’t so upwards, huh? | 事实证明你的调动也没好到哪去 |
[47:12] | Fuck off, Ruiz. | 滚蛋 卢茨 |
[47:14] | At least my hair doesn’t smell like a deep fryer. | 至少我的头发闻起来不像油炸锅 |
[47:17] | Uh-uh. I’m gonna eat one | 我要来一份 |
[47:18] | of them kosher meals y’all got back there. | 你们放回去的犹太洁食 |
[47:21] | You ain’t even Jewish. | 你都不是犹太人 |
[47:22] | You think you know my life? | 你觉得你很了解我吗 |
[47:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[47:28] | Shabbat shalom, bitch. | 安息日再见 贱人 |
[47:30] | How much longer you gonna stay mad? | 你还要发多久的疯啊 |
[47:33] | Man, do you know how hard | 姐们 你知道用洗衣袋 |
[47:34] | it is to get a squirrel into a laundry bag? | 捕一只小松鼠有多难吗 |
[47:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[47:38] | I took it a little too far, hooch jacking you. | 我把它拿走是有点过分 酒精作用 |
[47:41] | But you was pissin’ and settin’ traps | 但是你一直在尿尿 设陷阱 |
[47:43] | like Elmer Fudd. | 就像埃尔默·福德 |
[47:44] | Man, the shit was funny. | 姐们 这太好笑了 |
[47:50] | But also, I was worried about you. | 但我也担心你的 |
[47:53] | Well, you know, if I was worried about you, | 你知道吗 如果我担心你的话 |
[47:55] | I’d have made you some goddamn soup or something. | 我还会给你做碗汤什么的 |
[47:57] | Excellent point. | 有道理 |
[48:00] | But you think you might want to cut down on the sauce, though? | 但你要不要少放点酱汁 |
[48:02] | Like, just to make sure you can? | 只是确认一下你能少放 |
[48:04] | I ain’t hurtin’ nobody. | 我又没在伤害谁 |
[48:07] | Excuse me, Miss Poussey? This is your liver speakin’– | 对不起 珀比 这是你的肝在说话 |
[48:09] | It just makes me feel better, okay? | 这能让我感觉好点 可以吗 |
[48:14] | It makes me feel like I can get through this. | 这让我感觉我能熬过去 |
[48:19] | Come with me to AA. | 跟我一起去瘾君子互戒协会吧 |
[48:22] | Come on, man. It’ll be fun. | 去吧 姐们 会很有意思的 |
[48:23] | You ain’t even an addict! | 你都没毒瘾 |
[48:25] | You just make up crazy | 你只是想编造出一些 |
[48:27] | stories about shit that ain’t even happened. | 没发生过的疯狂故事来 |
[48:29] | – So? – And then everybody gotta listen to you. | -所以呢 -然后每个人都会听你讲 |
[48:30] | It’s your personal open mic night. | 这是你的个人访谈夜 |
[48:32] | Well, instead of poetry slam, it’s like poetry slammer. | 这里像诗歌监狱 而不是诗歌会 |
[48:37] | No. | 不 |
[48:37] | Come on, like, “Give us, us freestyle.” | 来嘛 就好像 “让我们自由翱翔” |
[48:40] | Oh, you pullin’ out the Amistad, now. Damn. | 你现在退出《断锁怒潮》了 讨厌 |
[48:47] | I just feel like this place is beatin’ me down. | 我只是感觉这个地方让我感到沮丧 |
[48:53] | I don’t need no audience to talk at. | 我不需要听众听我不停的说 |
[48:59] | I need a girlfriend. | 我需要一个女朋友 |
[49:03] | Like, a real one. | 一个真正的女朋友 |
[49:06] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[49:10] | Love. | 爱 |
[49:16] | MCC is looking to train you for your job on the outside. | 世纪挑战公司将在外面对你们进行工作培训 |
[49:20] | See human resources. | 请到人力资源部去 |
[49:32] | No! | 不行 |
[49:37] | O’Neill, I hired a new guard. | 奥尼尔 我雇了一名新守卫 |
[49:40] | First of many. | 算是第一个 其他的陆续有来 |
[49:41] | And I’m gonna need you guys to show him the ropes. | 我需要你们给他讲一下诀窍 |
[49:47] | Help yourself. | 随便吃吧 |
[49:53] | Red velvet is shit. | 红丝绒蛋糕是垃圾 |
[50:01] | You like Bo Derek. Tarzan, 1981. | 你长得像81版泰山里的宝黛丽 |
[50:07] | Please pretend that you didn’t just see this. | 请你假装没看到这个 |
[50:12] | I don’t see nothing. | 我什么也没看到 |
[50:14] | I just wanted to feel pretty. | 我只想感觉漂亮点 |
[50:25] | Chang? | 常 |
[50:30] | I’m… sorry about the other day. | 那天的事 对不起 |
[50:34] | Thank you, lesbian. | 谢谢你 蕾丝边 |
[51:34] | No! | 不要 |
[52:02] | Ay, coño. Hey! Cuidado. | 他妈的 小心 |
[52:15] | I’m back. | 老娘杀回来了 |