时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:21] | Okay, hold it steady? | 拿稳了 |
[01:22] | Like this? | 这样吗 |
[01:23] | Where do I cut it? | 我从哪切 |
[01:27] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[01:31] | Beef Wellington. | 惠灵顿牛肉 |
[01:35] | – What’s this stuff? – Snow peas. | -这是什么 -荷兰豆 |
[01:36] | Nah, uh-uh. Peas… peas are round and green. | 不对 豆…豆子都是圆的绿的 |
[01:39] | This is like a watery brown paste. | 这就是粘稠状的棕色糊糊 |
[01:41] | The bag said “Snow peas”. | 袋子上写的是”荷兰豆” |
[01:43] | Bag? | 袋子 |
[01:46] | I’m sure it tastes good. | 肯定味道不错 |
[01:48] | Don’t forget, ladies, | 别忘了 女士们 |
[01:50] | your usual meal is 1,500 calories. | 你们用餐标准是1500卡路里 |
[01:52] | Beware of overeating. | 别吃多了 |
[01:58] | Well, this is disappointing. | 太让人失望了 |
[02:01] | Oh! You’ve got the poulet à la crème. | 你拿到了奶油鸡[法语] |
[02:06] | I didn’t know what that was. And… I still don’t. | 我看完还是不知道是什么东西 |
[02:10] | It’s chicken in white sauce. | 那是淋上奶油的鸡肉 |
[02:12] | They should call it creamy meat gruel | 她们应该把这玩意儿叫做奶油肉糊 |
[02:14] | and not get our hopes up. | 这样就不会让我们有所期待 |
[02:15] | Well, I guess this is the new way of things. | 看来这是食堂的新菜系了 |
[02:19] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[02:20] | I really liked eating. | 我还挺喜欢吃东西的 |
[02:22] | It was part of my daily routine. | 算是我每天的念想呢 |
[02:26] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:30] | Shana Tova and Hava Nagila. | 莎娜·托娃还有哈瓦·纳吉拉 |
[02:35] | It is good to be chosen. | 被上帝选中就是不一样 |
[02:37] | You have to be Jewish to get those. | 犹太人才能吃那些 |
[02:39] | They’re Jewish? | 她们是犹太人 |
[02:40] | For this meal, they are. | 为了吃这顿饭 她们就是 |
[02:45] | My Ralph is Jewish. | 我家拉尔夫是犹太人 |
[02:47] | I guess if I marry him, I will be Jewish, too. | 是不是我嫁给他 我就也是犹太人了 |
[02:50] | What are you doing there? | 你在干什么 |
[02:52] | Oh, it’s the, uh, you know, | 就是… 你懂的 |
[02:53] | the flavor pack from the commissary ramen. | 补给泡面里的调料包 |
[02:56] | Helps mask the taste. | 能盖一盖味道 |
[02:58] | – Nice trick. – You live, you learn. | -这招不错啊 -活到老 学到老 |
[03:05] | Count your blessings. | 要知足 |
[03:06] | You could be eating poop Wellington | 不然你们也跟那帮异教徒一样 |
[03:08] | with the rest of the gentiles. | 吃着惠灵顿大便肉呢 |
[03:11] | Check it out. | 快看呀 |
[03:14] | Hey, yo, what’s up with that? | 那是什么情况 |
[03:15] | I understand needing to join a clique. But Norma? | 相加入个小团体我懂 但居然找诺尔玛 |
[03:19] | I know, right? | 可不是嘛 |
[03:20] | – She ain’t that bad. – It’s a cult. | -她也没那么糟 -那是邪教 |
[03:22] | Oh, but Washington like that shit. | 但华盛顿就喜欢那套 |
[03:25] | I seen her gettin’ the touch and stare from Quiet Fire over there. | 我看过她让那个哑巴摸她看她 |
[03:29] | What’s the touch and stare? | 摸一下看一下怎么了 |
[03:30] | So she touched my arm and looked at me. | 她还摸过我胳膊 看过我 |
[03:32] | Jesus, so what? | 上帝啊 那又怎样 |
[03:34] | You think Norma is Jesus? | 你觉得诺尔玛是上帝 |
[03:35] | – I didn’t say that. – Norma is not Jesus. | -我没那么说 -诺尔玛才不是上帝 |
[03:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:39] | And Jesus ain’t the messiah. He ain’t come yet. | 况且救世主不是上帝 他还没来呢 |
[03:42] | And Norma is bullshit. | 诺尔玛就是瞎扯淡 |
[03:45] | It’s people like that that give religion a bad name. | 就是她那种人让宗教蒙羞 |
[03:48] | Doggett. | 德盖特 |
[03:50] | You’re Doggett, right? Yeah. | 你是德盖特对吧 没认错 |
[03:52] | – Uh, hey, I’m Charlie. – Hey. | -你好 我叫查理 -你好 |
[03:56] | New here. So, uh… | 我新来的 所以… |
[03:59] | They told me to tell you that we need | 有人让我告诉你 |
[04:00] | to take the van into town to the hardware store, | 我们得把车开到城里的硬件店 |
[04:03] | and I’m gonna go with you, if that’s okay. | 可以的话我和你一起去 |
[04:06] | I mean, obviously, it’s all right, because I’m… | 你当然得同意 因为我是… |
[04:10] | I’m sorry. I’m not used to giving orders. | 抱歉 我还不习惯下命令 |
[04:12] | All right. I can help you through that. | 没关系 我可以帮你 |
[04:15] | You got the keys to the van? | 你拿到车钥匙了吗 |
[04:16] | – The keys? No. – You don’t? | -车钥匙 没拿 -你没拿 |
[04:20] | Well, you’re supposed to check them out at the front. | 你本该在前门把钥匙拿出来 |
[04:23] | You want me just to go with you? | 不如我陪你去吧 |
[04:25] | – Okay. Thanks. – Yeah, no problem. | -好 谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:39] | This is your… cube? | 这是你的隔间吗 |
[04:41] | I was just trying to get some ideas for, like, how to decorate. | 我只是想找点…装饰的灵感 |
[04:45] | Put some pictures on the wall. | 往墙上贴点照片就行 |
[04:47] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[04:50] | That’s your family? | 那是你家人吗 |
[04:53] | It’s my bunkie’s. | 那是我室友的家人 |
[04:56] | So, that’s your side. | 原来你住这边 |
[04:58] | Right. See, that makes more sense. | 没错 这才说得通 |
[05:01] | You want to get the fuck out of my cube now? | 能请你滚出我的隔间了吗 |
[05:05] | You ain’t got to be rude about it. | 干嘛这么粗鲁 |
[05:12] | A life is like a church, built on the foundation of family, | 人生就像是教堂 建立在家庭的基石上 |
[05:16] | supported by the load-bearing arches of friends and co-workers, | 由自己的朋友和同事们支撑起来 |
[05:21] | and filled with love. | 里面充满了爱 |
[05:22] | Diane’s life, like all of our lives, | 黛安的一生 就像我们一样 |
[05:25] | was defined by the love and generosity she showed to others, | 满载着她对别人的爱与慷慨 |
[05:30] | from the homeless she served | 无论是她在当地收容所 |
[05:31] | thanksgiving dinner to at the local shelter, | 为其提供感恩节晚餐的流浪汉 |
[05:35] | to the rescue dogs she raised with patience and care, | 还是她用耐心和关怀养大的救援犬 |
[05:38] | and the love she felt for her daughter, Alex, | 以及她对她深深为其骄傲 |
[05:42] | the world traveler, of whom she was so proud. | 身为环游世界者的女儿艾丽克斯的爱 |
[05:48] | The world is a better place for Diane, | 黛安在这个世上很幸福 |
[05:51] | and though she’s left us, her legacy of love will live on. | 虽然她离开了我们 她留下的爱会延续 |
[05:58] | Is there anything anyone would like to add? | 有人还想补充些什么吗 |
[06:12] | Need a ride? | 需要送你一程吗 |
[06:15] | Fahri? | 法赫里 |
[06:18] | – What are you doing here? – Get in. | -你怎么在这 -上车 |
[06:21] | God, that was the saddest thing ever. | 天哪 这简直是最伤心的事了 |
[06:24] | The priest had this… | 牧师念的这个… |
[06:26] | eulogy he must have printed from the Internet. | 悼词肯定是从网上搜的 |
[06:29] | Was talking about how great it was | 在那说着大家都来 |
[06:30] | to have all these people gathered to remember Diane | 哀悼黛安是多么的让人欣慰 |
[06:32] | when there was literally no one there. | 其实根本没什么人来 |
[06:36] | Two waitresses from the diner | 餐厅里的两个服务员 |
[06:38] | and her next-door neighbor from her trailer park. | 还有她房车的隔壁邻居 |
[06:41] | You were there. | 可你去了 |
[06:47] | I should have come back sooner. | 我真该早点回来 |
[06:50] | I should have visited. | 我真该去看看她 |
[06:52] | You didn’t know this was going to happen. | 你页不知道会出这种事 |
[06:55] | No blaming yourself. You got to be strong. | 别怪自己 你得坚强起来 |
[06:58] | Can I blame Piper for not even fucking being here? | 我能怪帕波居然不来吗 |
[07:00] | Yes… absolutely. Fuck that bitch. | 当然可以 那个贱人 |
[07:05] | She didn’t deserve you. Want a bump? | 她配不上你 要爽一下吗 |
[07:08] | You just told me to be strong. | 你刚让我坚强起来 |
[07:13] | Yeah, but you don’t have to be a puritan about it. | 但你没必要一板一眼的 |
[07:20] | What are you even doing here? | 可你怎么在这 |
[07:22] | I thought you were supposed to be in Paris. | 我以为你去巴黎了 |
[07:24] | Kubra had me come stateside to check out some new business. | 库巴让我来国内查看一下新生意 |
[07:28] | I’m going back tomorrow. | 我明天回去 |
[07:31] | Want to come? | 要一起吗 |
[07:32] | – Back to Paris? – Yes… it’ll be good. | -回巴黎 -对 会很棒的 |
[07:36] | Process your grief in the City of Light. | 在光明之城里处理你的哀伤 |
[07:38] | Somehow I feel like we wouldn’t be sitting shiva. | 我有种我们不会坐着服丧的感觉 |
[07:42] | We all process in our own way. | 我们都有自己的处理方法 |
[07:52] | And there’s all these new COs around here. | 这里到处都是新来的狱警 |
[07:55] | “What are you? | “你到底算男算女 |
[07:56] | Do you still have your you-know-what?” | 你还有那玩意儿吗” |
[07:58] | That must get tiring. | 应付这些肯定挺累的 |
[07:59] | I should hang a slip of brochures on my back | 我真该在背上挂一个 |
[08:02] | for “frequently asked questions about being transgender”. | “有关变性人常见问题”的牌子 |
[08:07] | Hey, uh, Michael, Benny, I’m about to make dinner. | 迈克尔 本尼 我正要做晚饭 |
[08:10] | Benny’s staying for dinner? | 本尼要留下吃饭 |
[08:13] | – Hey! Oh, Michael, what is that? – String cheese. God. | -迈克尔 那是什么 -奶酪棒 |
[08:16] | Thanks, Michael’s Mom. | 谢了 迈克尔他妈 |
[08:19] | Did I tell you he started wearing cologne? | 我说过他开始喷香水了吗 |
[08:21] | Oh, no. | 没说过 |
[08:22] | Sprays it on like it’s insect repellant. | 像花露水似的喷满身 |
[08:24] | When I told him he might want to ease up, | 我劝他少喷点的时候 |
[08:26] | he told me to stop “riding his dick”. | 他让我”少管鸡巴事” |
[08:29] | You need to shut down that attitude fast. | 你得赶紧扼杀他那种态度 |
[08:32] | Oh, my. He’s got attitude, all right. But it’s more than that. | 他是态度不好 但还不止如此 |
[08:38] | He brought a girl home last night. | 昨晚他带回来一个女孩 |
[08:40] | Snuck her upstairs while I was watching TV. | 趁我看电视偷偷带她上楼了 |
[08:42] | I’m gonna need to step up my game. | 我比赛正看得激烈呢 |
[08:44] | – But you caught him? – They were making out. | -但你逮到他了 -他们在亲热 |
[08:48] | I sent her home. | 我让她回家了 |
[08:50] | It’s not gonna be that kind of household. | 这个家可不能变成那样 |
[08:52] | Well, you know, I hate to say it, | 我也不想这么说 |
[08:54] | but maybe it’s not a good idea he spend so much time with Benny. | 但让他总和本尼在一起不太合适 |
[08:57] | Benny? What does Benny have to do with it? | 本尼 跟本尼有什么关系 |
[09:00] | Well, he’s obviously a nice boy and all, | 我知道他是个好孩子 |
[09:02] | but he’s from a rougher neighborhood. | 但他家那一带不太平 |
[09:05] | It’s a different culture. | 文化不一样 |
[09:06] | No, this isn’t about Benny. | 这跟本尼无关 |
[09:09] | This is about Michael not rushing into sex | 这是要让迈克尔别急着尝禁果 |
[09:12] | and respecting women. | 学会尊重女人 |
[09:15] | Did you tell Michael that | 你是不是告诉迈克尔 |
[09:16] | he should find an insecure girl for practice? | 让他随便找个姑娘练练手 |
[09:19] | – He told you that? – Yeah… he told me that. | -他告诉你了 -对 他告诉我了 |
[09:28] | Next. | 下一个 |
[09:30] | Give me four shrimp ramens. | 我要四袋虾味拉面 |
[09:33] | All gone. | 卖光了 |
[09:34] | Uh, fine, I’ll take the chicken. | 好吧 鸡肉味的也行 |
[09:36] | All gone. | 也没了 |
[09:37] | All the flavors, even the one that tastes like floor cleaner… | 所有口味 就连那种像擦地水味的那种 |
[09:40] | sold out. | 也卖光了 |
[09:43] | Jesus, who bought all the ramens? | 老天 谁把拉面都买走了 |
[09:47] | Nobody can stomach the new food, right? | 没人爱吃食堂的新菜 对吧 |
[09:49] | I’ve decided to invest in flavor futures. | 我决定投资调味包 |
[09:53] | And I have cornered the market. | 我已经控制了市场 |
[09:56] | This is how we get the girls to wear the panties. | 这样就能让姑娘们穿内裤了 |
[09:59] | You are one clever asshole. | 你真是个聪明的混球 |
[10:00] | It’s all happening. | 一切都在按部就班地进行 |
[10:02] | So, have you talked to the guard? | 你和警卫说过了 |
[10:07] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[10:09] | – Alex… – I’ll get to it. | -艾丽克斯 -我会说的 |
[10:11] | – I’ve had other things on my mind. – Like what? | -我还在想其他事 -比如 |
[10:14] | I caught that Lolly person snooping in my cube this morning. | 我今早抓住那个洛莉溜进我的铺位 |
[10:18] | – So? – So, she’s freaking me out. | -然后呢 -她要把我吓死了 |
[10:21] | I see her everywhere. | 我在哪都能见到她 |
[10:24] | You see me everywhere. But as we’ve already established… | 你也在哪都能见到我 但我们已经是情侣 |
[10:29] | I have not been sent by Kubra to kill you. | 库巴还没派我来杀你呢 |
[10:32] | Killers don’t look like killers if they’re good at their jobs. | 杀手中的高手长得都不像杀手 |
[10:36] | Alex, if we do not move this product out of here, | 艾丽克斯 如果我们不把货运出去 |
[10:38] | we are dead in the water. | 我们就会浮尸水面 |
[10:40] | You know, I’m actually not sure | 我觉得我自己不是 |
[10:41] | that I’m the right person for this job. | 最适合这个任务的人 |
[10:44] | – You were a professional recruiter. – Of women. | -你是个专业招募者 -对女人来说 |
[10:48] | Men are even easier. | 男人就更简单了 |
[10:50] | With women, you need to build trust. | 要招女人 你得建立信任 |
[10:51] | Men just need the promise of sex. | 男人只需要你保证上床就行 |
[10:53] | And the promise of sex is free. | 做出上床的保证又不花分文 |
[10:55] | And what happens when they come to collect on that promise? | 如果他们来要你兑现承诺又会怎样呢 |
[10:57] | Worst case scenario, you give the dude a hand job. | 最坏的情况 你帮他们撸一发 |
[11:00] | Well, it sounds like you got this done. | 听起来你干过这事啊 |
[11:03] | You’re lower on the Kinsey Scale than I am. Go for it. | 你在金赛量表里得分比我低 快去吧 |
[11:09] | – No, I’m done. – What do you mean, “no”? | -不 我要走了 -干什么说”不” |
[11:11] | I got to pick up Misty from the airport. | 我得去机场接米思缇 |
[11:13] | Tell the bitch to take a taxi. | 告诉那贱人打出租车 |
[11:15] | That’s not how we do it. | 我们不这么做 |
[11:17] | Why not? I mean, she’s a trained professional. | 为什么 她可是个受过训练的专家 |
[11:21] | If she can’t find her way back home from the airport, | 如果她连从机场回家的路都找不到 |
[11:23] | we got bigger problems. | 我们麻烦就更大了 |
[11:24] | Give her a chance to show us how scrappy she is. | 给她个机会让我们瞧瞧她有多糟糕 |
[11:27] | Right? | 好吗 |
[11:29] | Up to you, Fahri. | 由你决定 法赫里 |
[11:31] | Come on, Fahri. | 求你了 法赫里 |
[11:35] | Fuck it. | 管它呢 |
[11:45] | Let’s dance. | 我们跳舞吧 |
[12:13] | This was such a good idea to come back here. | 回到这儿真是个好主意 |
[12:15] | What? | 什么 |
[12:17] | I thought it was ruined for me because of Piper, but fuck Piper. | 我以为都因帕波而毁了呢 去他妈的帕波 |
[12:22] | She can’t dance, anyway. | 反正她不会跳舞 |
[12:23] | I’m here for Diane. | 我为黛安而来 |
[12:26] | She loved to dance. | 她喜欢跳舞 |
[12:29] | Mamazing dancer. | 是个操赞的舞者 |
[12:32] | Did you hear that? I just said “mamazing.” | 你听见了吗 我刚说”操赞” |
[12:40] | Mamazing. | 操赞 |
[12:42] | Mamazing. | 操赞 |
[12:44] | Oh, my God, your shoulder feels so good. | 天啊 你肩膀摸起来真舒服 |
[12:47] | Does it always feel like that? | 一直都手感这么棒吗 |
[12:52] | Hey, can we do… a bump? I could use a little pick-me-up. | 要不我们小抽一口 我想提提神 |
[12:56] | Fuck. | 操 |
[12:59] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:09] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:17] | So, what’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[13:20] | She got arrested. | 她被捕了 |
[13:29] | You done with that new chapter yet? | 新的一章写完了吗 |
[13:33] | I just gave you a new chapter last night. | 我昨晚刚给你最新一章 |
[13:36] | Yeah, but I finished that. | 是啊 但我看完了 |
[13:41] | All right. My bad, I get it. | 好吧 是我不好 我明白了 |
[13:45] | Yo, how long it’s gonna take you to finish that one? | 还要多久你才能写完手头这章 |
[13:49] | – Are you S.R. Warren? – Yes. | -你是SR沃伦吗 -是 |
[13:51] | Well, I want you to know that I think | 我想告诉你我觉得 |
[13:53] | there wasn’t enough Rodcocker in the last chapter. | 最后一章里罗德老二的出场次数太少 |
[13:55] | Yeah, that’s ’cause Edwina left Rodcocker for Gilly. | 是 是因为埃德温娜为吉利离开了罗德老二 |
[13:59] | Yeah, but he’s coming back, right? | 对 但他会回来的 是不是 |
[14:01] | I mean, Gilly’s a wuss, and Rodcocker is a time humper. | 吉利是个胆小鬼 罗德老二才陪她到最后 |
[14:04] | No, Gilly is the only one that actually loves her. | 不 吉利是唯一真正爱她的人 |
[14:07] | I mean, when Edwina’s with Admiral Rodcocker, | 当埃德温娜和上将罗德老二在一起的时候 |
[14:10] | he not even fully present, | 他都没有全身心投入 |
[14:11] | ’cause he also be with other women in other dimensions. | 因为他也在不同维度里陪其他女人 |
[14:14] | Which is why he’s so boss. | 所以他这么霸道 |
[14:17] | I just want to say, I’m also on Team Rodcocker, | 我只想说 我也支持罗德老二 |
[14:21] | but I like that dude you introduced in chapter three | 但我喜欢你在第三章里介绍的那个人 |
[14:25] | who was made of Vaseline. | 他是由凡士林做的 |
[14:27] | Ooh, I don’t know why, but that shit was hot… | 我也不知道为什么 但那就是很性感 |
[14:30] | but also tragic. | 也很悲剧 |
[14:32] | But Edwina gonna stay with Gilly, right? | 但埃德温娜会和吉利在一起的 对吗 |
[14:35] | Rodcocker is the reason people reading this shit. | 因为罗德老二 人们才会读这破玩意 |
[14:37] | Yo, yo, is the Vaseline dude coming back? | 是不是凡士林兄要回来了 |
[14:40] | I don’t know! I don’t know what is going to happen. | 我不知道 我不知道会发生什么 |
[14:43] | And if you guys don’t get out of here, | 如果你们不出去的话 |
[14:45] | I can’t write it to find out. | 我就不能写出结果了 |
[14:49] | So… | 那么 |
[14:51] | if you love Time Hump Chronicles, | 如果你爱《时间隆起历代记》 |
[14:55] | please… leave. | 求求你们 离开吧 |
[14:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:02] | Just, uh… | 只是… |
[15:05] | just hurry up, okay? | 快点写 好吗 |
[15:15] | You know, I just think that– | 我只是觉得 |
[15:17] | Right. Right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:36] | Looks like I got another one! | 看起来我又吃了你的一个子 |
[15:40] | What’d I tell you? | 我跟你说过什么 |
[15:43] | Pawns are called pawns for a reason, hmm? | 卒之所以叫卒是有原因的 |
[15:45] | They’re mine sweepers. | 他们是我成功的铺路石 |
[15:46] | Uneducated militants with suicide vests. | 穿着自杀式炸弹衣的未经训练的激进分子 |
[15:48] | You must protect your important people. | 你必须保护好重要的人 |
[15:52] | All of my people are important people, | 我所有的人都很重要 |
[15:54] | and I mourn them all equally. | 我为他们同等地默哀 |
[15:57] | I mean, just ’cause you’re a horsey | 就因为你是个像马一样的人 |
[15:59] | – or you can move diagonally… – “Horsey.” | -你可以对角移动 -“像马一样” |
[16:00] | does not mean you are better than the little nubby guy | 并不意味着你比那些只走一步的小卒 |
[16:03] | who moves one spot at a time. | 强到哪里去 |
[16:08] | Chapman, why are you so smiley? | 查普曼 你在笑些什么 |
[16:10] | Perhaps you’ve noticed the food is inedible now. | 也许你注意到了最近食物不能吃了吧 |
[16:12] | If you took a shit, | 你要是管这事 |
[16:14] | then your shit took a shit, | 那你就会啥事都得管 |
[16:16] | and became Mayor of Detroit, | 就变成底特律市市长 |
[16:18] | that wouldn’t even come close to the level of shittiness of that food. | 但这些根本比不上那些食物难吃到吐 |
[16:21] | Well, my sisters… fear not… | 姐妹们 别怕 |
[16:27] | for I possess the keys to the gastrointestinal kingdom. | 因为胃肠王国的钥匙归我管 |
[16:34] | Ramen flavor packets? | 拉面里的调味料 |
[16:36] | You’re the one who bought out the commissary. | 买空小卖部拉面的人是你 |
[16:38] | Yes, I did. | 对 |
[16:41] | But I’m willing to share… | 但我想找人共同分享 |
[16:43] | if you accept my proposal. | 如果你们接受我的提议 |
[16:46] | Nay… | 不 |
[16:48] | my invitation… | 我的邀请 |
[16:50] | to join me on a… miraculous adventure. | 跟我一起加入不可思议的冒险 |
[16:54] | – What the fuck are you talking about? – I need your panties. | -你到底在说什么 -我需要你们的内裤 |
[16:59] | What? | 什么 |
[17:00] | Well, I will give you the panties, | 我会给你们提供内裤的 |
[17:02] | but I need you to wear them. | 但我需要你们穿一下 |
[17:07] | I need your vag sweat. | 需要你们下面湿润的时候穿 |
[17:10] | And maybe some, um, colorless discharge. | 也许还要点 无色的液体 |
[17:14] | I’m starting a business selling stinky panties to perverts. | 我在做项生意 把穿过的内裤卖给变态 |
[17:18] | That’s the miraculous adventure? | 这就是那不可思议的冒险 |
[17:21] | It’s easy. | 很容易 |
[17:23] | I give you flavor packets, | 我给你们调味料 |
[17:25] | and you give me something you’re, uh… | 你们给我那些 |
[17:27] | you’re already giving away for free. | 你们愿意免费送出的东西 |
[17:29] | And then you get to keep the money. | 然后那钱你就自己留下了 |
[17:34] | And you are supporting a local business, | 你就支持了当地企业 |
[17:37] | keeping jobs right here at home. | 在家也能有工作赚钱 |
[17:40] | I’m like American Apparel, | 我像AA美国服饰一样 |
[17:42] | with less implied statutory rape. | 但是没犯强奸罪 |
[17:45] | – It’s disgusting. – I understand. | -真恶心 -我理解 |
[17:49] | I, too, was once embarrassed and squeamish | 我也一度为我自己的 |
[17:52] | by my personal… | 独特液体 |
[17:56] | eau de parfum. | 感到拘谨尴尬 |
[17:58] | But then I thought, “Why should I be ashamed? | 但我转念一想 “我为什么会尴尬 |
[18:03] | Isn’t that a part of the self-hatred | 难道那不是父权制社会 |
[18:05] | that has been bred into me by the patriarchy? | 培养出的自我憎恨的一部分吗 |
[18:09] | And are those same men that would shame me | 那些羞辱我的人 |
[18:12] | not the same men that would wear my panties on their faces, | 和把内裤套在脸上 深深吸气的 |
[18:16] | inhaling deeply?” | 不是一群人吗” |
[18:19] | Ladies, | 姑娘们 |
[18:21] | now is the time to be bold. | 现在该变得勇敢一点了 |
[18:23] | For when these men smell your panties, | 因为当那些人闻你们内裤的时候 |
[18:27] | they are smelling your character. | 他们也在品味你的个性 |
[18:29] | Let them smell daring and courage. | 让他们闻到你们的大胆和勇气吧 |
[18:33] | Let them smell women who are unabashed and un-self-conscious. | 让他们闻到无所畏惧 落落大方的女性气息吧 |
[18:37] | And let them say that Litchfield… | 让他们议论利奇菲尔德吧 |
[18:41] | Litchfield is a place where women love their bodies | 在利奇菲尔德 女性珍爱他们的身体 |
[18:44] | and have love to spare. | 并且播撒爱 |
[18:47] | Sisters, we may be incarcerated, | 姐妹们 我们也许被关在这里 |
[18:51] | but our panties will travel the world. | 但我们的内裤将环游世界 |
[18:54] | And in that way… | 这样一来 |
[18:57] | long after we are gone… | 在我们仙逝之后 |
[19:00] | our smell… | 我们的体味 |
[19:02] | our smell will linger… | 我们的体味将会 |
[19:04] | in some… | 在某个 |
[19:06] | gas station in Toronto, | 多伦多的加油站徘徊 |
[19:09] | in some office cubicle in Tokyo. | 在东京的蜗居里留存 |
[19:12] | And in that way, we are known. | 这样 我们就出名了 |
[19:17] | And in that way, we are remembered. | 这样 我们就会被世人铭记 |
[19:22] | Do you want to be remembered? | 你们想被铭记吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 想 |
[19:26] | Then sweat profusely, and fart with abandon, | 那就别吝惜你的汗水 尽情放屁 |
[19:31] | and make a reek. | 放出恶臭吧 |
[19:33] | Make a reek, my sisters! | 放出恶臭吧 我的姐妹们 |
[19:35] | Make a reek to last 1,000 years! | 制造一股千年恶臭 |
[19:39] | Get off the table. | 从桌子上下来 |
[19:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:42] | Got carried away. | 我入戏太深了 |
[19:47] | So… | 所以 |
[19:51] | what do you say? | 你们怎么看 |
[19:53] | Fine by me. | 我可以 |
[19:54] | Yeah. You had me at flavor packets. | 同意 只要有调味料就成 |
[19:58] | So… what seems to be the problem? | 所以…你有什么困扰呢 |
[20:02] | – I’m depressed. – Yes. | -我很抑郁 -对 |
[20:05] | I’ve noticed you don’t have any friends. | 我确实注意到你没有朋友 |
[20:07] | You have? | 你有吗 |
[20:09] | But that’s a good thing. | 但这也是好事 |
[20:10] | I mean, it’s best to keep to yourself in here, really. | 在这里独善其身其实最好 |
[20:14] | I don’t want to keep to myself. I want friends. | 我不想独善其身 我想要朋友 |
[20:17] | But everyone thinks I’m a blabbermouth. | 大家都觉得我是长舌妇 |
[20:20] | Like, it’s this thing, that everyone says about me, | 就比如别人总说我话特别多 |
[20:22] | but I don’t even talk that much anymore, ’cause I’m afraid to, | 但是我害怕这样 所以就不怎么说话了 |
[20:25] | because every time I talk, | 每次我开口说话 |
[20:27] | someone just tells me to shut up | 总会有人叫我闭嘴 |
[20:28] | and then calls me a blabbermouth. | 并且叫我长舌妇 |
[20:30] | But I can’t make friends unless I talk to people, | 但是我必须要和人交谈才能交到朋友啊 |
[20:32] | so it’s like a Catch-22. | 这完全就是个悖论 |
[20:34] | I understand. | 我懂 |
[20:36] | The only place I feel like I can really talk without getting jumped on | 唯一我觉得我能说话而且不被打断的地方 |
[20:39] | is in Berdie’s drama class. | 就是伯蒂的戏剧课上了 |
[20:43] | That’s why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我想找你谈话 |
[20:46] | Is it possible to change counselors? | 我可以换辅导员吗 |
[20:52] | Well, you– you can’t really… switch counselors. | 你…你并不能…更换辅导员 |
[20:56] | Unfortunately, you know. | 很不幸 但是你也清楚 |
[21:01] | But if you’re depressed, I can write a recommendation | 如果你真的抑郁 我可以提交申请 |
[21:04] | for the administration of appropriate medication. | 让你进行适当药物治疗 |
[21:08] | I don’t like putting chemicals in my body that aren’t found in nature. | 我不喜欢把那种合成的药物摄入到我体内 |
[21:12] | – Well, do you want to get better, or not? – I do. | -那你还想不想恢复 -我想 |
[21:15] | Then you gotta take the bull by the horns. | 那你就得要不畏艰险 |
[21:17] | People aren’t gonna want to be friends | 如果你继续闷闷不乐的话 |
[21:19] | with you if you’re moping around… | 大家都不会想和你做朋友 |
[21:20] | because sad people are depressing… | 因为悲伤的人让人感到抑郁 |
[21:24] | right? | 对吧 |
[21:27] | Take this to medical. See what they can do. | 把这拿到医药部 看看他们怎么办 |
[21:34] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[21:38] | You want to know the secret about depression? | 你想知道抑郁的秘密吗 |
[21:41] | It’s all in your head. | 全都是你自己瞎想的 |
[21:51] | – Hey, what’s wrong with you? – My back hurts. | -你怎么了 -我背疼 |
[21:55] | Down low? | 靠下吗 |
[21:57] | It’s the baby pushing up against your sciatic nerve. | 是你的宝宝顶着你的坐骨神经了 |
[22:01] | You should get someone to rub your feet. | 你得找人来按摩下你的脚 |
[22:06] | You still meeting with Lady ‘Stache later? | 一会儿还要和斯塔奇女士见面吗 |
[22:10] | – Yeah. – And? | -是啊 -然后呢 |
[22:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[22:14] | Why do you keep on pressuring me? | 你为什么总是给我施加压力 |
[22:17] | This is my decision. It’s my baby. | 这是我的决定 是我的宝宝 |
[22:19] | And my granddaughter. | 也是我的外孙女 |
[22:22] | I’m trying to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[22:24] | You can’t think for yourself with a thing inside you. | 你有身孕 总有考虑不周的地方 |
[22:27] | They’re like aliens. They take over your faculties. | 他们就像外星人 接管了你的一切 |
[22:30] | I don’t think it’s so wrong to not want to give up my baby. | 我不觉得我要把孩子生下来是错误的决定 |
[22:34] | That’s what animal hoarders say a week | 宠物积压者们在自己的房子 |
[22:35] | before their houses get condemned. | 被扣押之前也是这么说的 |
[22:39] | You got to realize, this is not for you. | 你要知道 这不是为了你自己 |
[22:42] | It’s for her. A better life. | 而是为了她有更好的生活 |
[22:46] | Washers and dryers in the building… | 房子里有洗衣机和烘干机 |
[22:49] | math tutor… | 数学家教 |
[22:51] | shit involving horses… | 还能有小马驹 |
[22:53] | If I really love her, money shouldn’t matter. | 如果我真的爱她 钱根本无所谓 |
[22:57] | Daya, stop being such a selfish bitch and commit to this now, | 达娅 别再这么自私了 赶紧答应吧 |
[23:01] | because if you’re still on the fence | 因为如果你还想这样拖下去 |
[23:03] | when this thing comes out of you, | 等到孩子生下来了 |
[23:04] | you’re gonna keep it. | 那你就自己带着吧 |
[23:09] | Do the right thing. | 做正确的事 |
[23:15] | Hey, buddy. I just got off the phone with Linda from HQ, | 哥们 我刚和总部的琳达通过电话 |
[23:17] | and she had a question about this purchasing order. | 她对这份采购清单有个疑问 |
[23:21] | Well, purchasing is not my department, actually. | 实际上采购并不归我管 |
[23:24] | You might want to talk to Cheryl or Mark, | 你可以去找谢丽尔或者马克 |
[23:27] | or some other human being I never even met. | 或者是我从没见过的其他人 |
[23:30] | I know. The bureaucracy is just yeesh, right? | 管理部门人员配置特别复杂是吧 |
[23:34] | But, uh, I thought you could shed some light on this. | 但我觉得你应该了解下这事 |
[23:36] | It seems like we’re giving out a lot of kosher meals, and, uh… | 好像我们供应了大量的犹太洁食餐 |
[23:41] | these numbers have spiked. | 而且数量剧增 |
[23:43] | But how can there be, uh… this many Jews in here? | 但是我们监狱怎么会有这么多犹太人 |
[23:47] | I mean… who are the Jews? | 我是想问 怎样算是犹太人 |
[23:49] | – I know. It’s confusing, right? – Yeah. | -我知道这很让人困惑 -是啊 |
[23:51] | We used to have them wear the Stars of David, | 我们曾让他们佩戴大卫星徽章 |
[23:53] | but we had to stop doing that after World War II. | 但在二战之后就不得不中止这项举措 |
[23:57] | I don’t remember why. | 我不记得原因了 |
[23:59] | Easy. I, uh… | 淡定 |
[24:02] | Are you mad at me about something? | 你对我有什么意见吗 |
[24:03] | – No. – You sure? | -没有 -你确定吗 |
[24:05] | Seemed like you’re a bit hostile today. | 感觉你今天很有敌意啊 |
[24:10] | All week you’ve been coming to me with cuts. | 整个礼拜你都来找我谈削减经费的事 |
[24:12] | You haven’t approved a single new line item for expenditures. | 却没有批准任何一项新的开支项目 |
[24:16] | We need books in the library. | 图书馆需要新书 |
[24:19] | Buddy, it’s a process. | 哥们 得走程序啊 |
[24:22] | I submitted your request to Tim in HR, | 我已经把申请递交到人事部的蒂姆了 |
[24:24] | and Tim said he likes books. | 蒂姆说他也很喜欢看书 |
[24:27] | So we’re 100% behind the idea of a library. | 所以我们完全支持图书馆添置书本项目 |
[24:29] | It’s just hard to justify the expenditure | 只是我们能够得到捐赠的书本 |
[24:31] | when we can get books as donations. | 那么作为开支购买新书就很难批准了 |
[24:34] | Are we gonna get the specific books | 我们能拿到那些能够帮助 |
[24:36] | that help the inmates with their case work as donations? | 犯人们了解自己案宗的捐赠书籍吗 |
[24:40] | What about allotments for higher education and new job training? | 那高等教育相关以及上岗培训相关的呢 |
[24:44] | I would like to see all of that happen. | 我想这些都会有的 |
[24:49] | But you are one small head on a many-headed Hydra. | 但你只不过是一名小喽啰 |
[24:55] | I’m gonna bring up all these things at the meeting today. | 我会在今天的会议上提出这些事项的 |
[24:58] | Meeting? | 会议 |
[24:59] | In, uh… in Utica. It’s just a general reporting thing. | 在…在尤蒂卡 就是汇报工作会议 |
[25:02] | I’ve been asking for a meeting. | 我一直提出要开会 |
[25:04] | You didn’t invent the idea of having a meeting. | 你不是第一个提出要开会的 |
[25:08] | It’s, uh… it’s just department heads, you know. | 这会议只有部门主管参与 |
[25:11] | And Huey Strath, our CEO, is in town. | 我们的总裁休伊·斯特拉斯来城里 |
[25:13] | And you don’t want to be there. | 你不会想要去的 |
[25:15] | I mean, I am with you, man. | 我跟你是一伙的 |
[25:18] | I mean, we need more cash-flow expenditures. | 我们需要更多现金支出 |
[25:22] | For reals, yo. | 真金白银哟 |
[25:24] | Don’t worry. I got your back, buddy. | 别担心 我支持你 哥们 |
[25:26] | I wouldn’t be so quick | 顺便提一句 |
[25:27] | to cut the kosher-meal program, by the way. | 我不会那么快就取消提供犹太洁食餐的 |
[25:29] | You may save some dollars and cents now, | 你现在倒是能省一点点小钱 |
[25:31] | but it will pale in comparison to the lawsuit from | 但和公民自由联盟的控诉一比 |
[25:34] | the Civil Liberties Union. | 简直不值一提 |
[25:35] | You see? That’s why I consult with you. | 所以我才来找你协商嘛 |
[25:38] | You have the experience to know these things. | 你对这些事情很了解 |
[25:41] | I’m so glad we kept you around. | 能与你共事我很荣幸 |
[25:43] | Was there talk of not keeping me around? | 难不成你还想解雇我吗 |
[25:46] | See ya later, buddy. | 回见 哥们 |
[25:54] | I can’t believe they let you drive. | 真不敢相信他们让你开车 |
[25:56] | Seems like a really bad idea. | 感觉不是什么好主意 |
[25:58] | Oh, yeah? Why? ‘Cause I’m little? | 是吗 为什么 因为我还小吗 |
[26:03] | No, I’m actually a really good driver. | 其实我开车水平很高的 |
[26:05] | And this van, it ain’t nothing. | 这只是辆厢货 不值一提 |
[26:07] | I’ve driven a tow truck, a dump truck. | 我以前可开过拖车还有自倾货车 |
[26:10] | I’ve even driven three different haulers | 我还帮我认识的偷卡车的人 |
[26:12] | for a guy I knew who stole trucks. | 开过三款不同的运输车 |
[26:15] | No, but, I mean… Like, it doesn’t seem safe. | 我是说 感觉好像不太安全 |
[26:21] | ‘Cause I’m, like, a really dangerous inmate. | 因为我是极具危险的犯人 |
[26:25] | I could probably drive us right off the road at any second. | 我很可能直接就朝路边撞了 |
[26:29] | It’s true. | 的确 |
[26:31] | Vehicular homicide. And a suicide. | 车祸致死 还有自杀 |
[26:34] | And if we were to run into a king, that would be regicide. | 要是再撞到个国王 那就是弑君了 |
[26:37] | Did you know that’s what “regicide” meant? | 你知道”弑君”是什么意思吗 |
[26:39] | Nah. You know, there really isn’t anything | 要是你开辆V型8缸的 |
[26:41] | that you can’t kill with a freakin’ V8, man. | 绝对啥都能撞得死 |
[26:44] | Well, I mean, unless it’s like an elephant or, like, a dinosaur. | 除了大象或者恐龙之类的 |
[26:49] | Uh, hey, can you pull in here a sec? | 你能在这停一下吗 |
[26:51] | Sure, for what? | 行 要干什么 |
[26:52] | Over here. I want to pick up my paycheck. | 就停那 我要去领工资 |
[26:54] | – Okay. – Right over here. | -行 -就那 |
[27:01] | – You work at a donut shop? – Yeah. | -你在甜甜圈店干活 -对啊 |
[27:04] | That is so cool! | 太酷了 |
[27:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[27:11] | So, uh, do I… I just leave you in the van? | 所以我就把你一个人留车上吗 |
[27:15] | Absolutely, just leave me in the van unattended. | 当然了 把我一个人留车上就行 |
[27:18] | It’ll be a-okay. | 我会老实呆着的 |
[27:20] | – Really? – No, man. | -真的吗 -不是吧 |
[27:24] | – What’s wrong with you? – Sorry. | -你在乱想什么呢 -抱歉 |
[27:27] | – Come on. – Sorry. | -拜托 -抱歉 |
[27:28] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[27:29] | I’m gonna show you. You’ll get the hang of this. | 我带你去看看 你就知道了 |
[27:37] | So what’s the deal with you and this Alex girl? | 你跟那个艾丽克斯妹子是什么关系 |
[27:40] | What do you mean, “what’s the deal?” | 什么叫”什么关系” |
[27:42] | – Is she your girlfriend? – Yes, she’s my girlfriend. | -她是你女朋友吗 -是的 |
[27:45] | And your business partner in the panty business? | 而且还是你内裤生意的合作伙伴 |
[27:49] | – Yes. – But you thought of it. | -对 -是你起的头吧 |
[27:51] | I did. I did think of it, yes. | 对 是我起的头 |
[27:54] | So what does she do? | 那她负责什么 |
[27:59] | Well, aren’t you Curious George? | 你还真是好奇猴乔治啊 |
[28:05] | Why do you keep smiling at that guard? | 你为什么朝那狱警笑 |
[28:07] | Oh, I smile at everybody. | 我见谁都笑 |
[28:09] | My brother, he used to call me “Chummy Chapman”. | 我哥以前叫我”暖女查普曼” |
[28:12] | And you can stop interrogating me now. | 请你不要再审问我了 |
[28:16] | You’re flirting with him. | 你在和他调情 |
[28:21] | You need him to move the panties out. | 你要利用他把内裤运出去 |
[28:25] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[28:28] | Excuse me, Officer? | 打扰一下 警官 |
[28:34] | I think the tension on my machine needs to be… adjusted. | 我觉得我这台机器的拉力需要调一下 |
[28:41] | Should I talk to Mr. Turner? | 我需要去找特纳先生谈谈吗 |
[28:44] | – Uh, he just went to the bathroom. – Maybe you could help me. | -他去洗手间了 -或许你能帮我 |
[28:47] | Or should I look at that diagram again? | 或者我可以再看看图解吗 |
[28:49] | – What diagram? – The one on the wall. | -什么图解 -墙上那个 |
[28:53] | – Yeah, okay. – Okay. | -行 -好的 |
[29:02] | Looks like there’s a knob on the front right here. | 看起来正面这里有个旋钮 |
[29:06] | Right… there. Oh. | 这里啊 |
[29:09] | No, I knew that. | 这个我知道呢 |
[29:11] | And I– I knew it was right there, | 我知道它在那儿 |
[29:13] | and then I forgot, and then the thread just keeps… | 只是忘了 然后线就老是 |
[29:17] | breaking, and I have to keep… | 断掉 我就只能一直 |
[29:20] | rethreading… my bobbin. | 重新给 线筒 穿线 |
[29:25] | Ah, no. Uh, the– the– | 不 那个 那个 |
[29:27] | The knob on the front, that… | 前面那个旋钮 |
[29:28] | That’s probably the one that… | 应该就是用来 |
[29:30] | uh, reduces the tension… bobbins. | 调低线筒拉力的 |
[29:33] | Thank you, Officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[29:34] | – No problem. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[29:42] | – You think this is poison ivy? – Jesus. | -你觉得这是毒漆藤吗 -天哪 |
[29:44] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[29:46] | Well, don’t worry. I ain’t gonna rub it on you. | 别担心 我不会把它擦你身上的 |
[29:48] | I don’t think so. | 我可不知道 |
[29:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:51] | They got that saying. How’s it go? “Leaves of three…” | 有句话怎么说来着 “三叶…” |
[29:56] | Come on, it’s a thing. | 真的 有这句话的 |
[29:58] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:01] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[30:09] | Fahri, we’re overreacting. | 法赫里 我们反应过度了 |
[30:11] | I mean, yeah, okay, we fucked up. | 我是说 没错 我们是搞砸了 |
[30:13] | But Kubra will understand. There were extenuating circumstances. | 但库巴会理解的 当时情有可原 |
[30:18] | The only thing that Kubra will understand | 库巴会理解的唯一一件事 |
[30:21] | is that we cost him money… and left him exposed. | 就是我们浪费了他的钱 还让他暴露了 |
[30:26] | We should have been there to pick her up. Fuck. | 我们本来应该去接她的 操 |
[30:29] | Well, we can’t stay in this hotel room forever. | 我们总不能永远都躲在酒店房间里吧 |
[30:31] | We need to make some kind of a decision. | 不管怎样我们都需要作出点决定 |
[30:38] | Did you tell anyone we were here? | 你告诉别人我们在这里了吗 |
[30:40] | No, I’ve been with you the whole time. | 没有 我一直都跟你在一起 |
[30:41] | – Then who the fuck is that? – I don’t know. | -不然那他妈会是谁 -我不知道 |
[30:44] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[30:46] | Fahri, you’re frazzled. You haven’t slept. | 法赫里 你太累了 你一直没睡觉 |
[30:50] | Don’t do anything crazy. | 别做傻事 |
[30:56] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[30:58] | – What? – You ordered the Croque Madame, remember? | -什么 -你点的法式三明治 记得吗 |
[31:06] | Right. | 对 |
[31:07] | Jesus Christ, Fahri. | 老天啊 法赫里 |
[31:18] | Wherever. I lost my appetite. | 随便吧 我没胃口了 |
[31:24] | Look, these kinds of things happen. It’s the price of business. | 这样的事总会有的 这生意需要代价 |
[31:30] | You don’t know him like I do. | 你没我了解他 |
[31:31] | I think I know him well enough | 我觉得我足够了解他 |
[31:32] | to say that he’s not gonna murder us in our hotel room. | 知道他不会在酒店房间里谋杀我们 |
[31:35] | – Want to bet? – Yeah. | -打赌吗 -好啊 |
[31:39] | I do. | 赌赌吧 |
[31:41] | How much? | 赌多少 |
[31:43] | $5. | 五块 |
[31:47] | Are you really not gonna eat that? Because it smells great. | 你真的不打算吃吗 闻起来很不错 |
[31:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[32:01] | Guess you owe him $5. | 看来你欠他五块了 |
[32:10] | So, I don’t really get the sign. | 我看不太懂那个标志 |
[32:13] | What’s she supposed to be? Stick of butter? | 那是个什么 一条黄油棍吗 |
[32:16] | No… she’s a maple log. | 不 她是根枫糖棍 |
[32:19] | You can’t see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[32:21] | I guess, but… | 大概是吧 但是 |
[32:23] | it’s just, like, a weird choice because it’s Trudy’s Donuts. | 感觉很奇怪 因为店名是特鲁迪甜甜圈 |
[32:26] | It’s not Trudy’s Maple Logs. | 又不是特鲁迪枫糖棍 |
[32:28] | Yeah, but she has a plate of donuts. | 但她手里拿着一碟甜甜圈呢 |
[32:30] | I know, but that’s so stupid, | 我知道 但是很蠢啊 |
[32:31] | because what does a maple log know about making donuts? | 一根枫糖棍知道怎么做甜甜圈吗 |
[32:35] | It’s like a totally different species. | 完全不是一种生物啊 |
[32:36] | Well, does a donut have a self-awareness | 那难道一个甜甜圈知道 |
[32:38] | of what it means to be a donut | 什么是甜甜圈 |
[32:41] | that somehow makes it a more capable cook? | 就会让它成为一个好厨子了吗 |
[32:43] | Maybe the maple log has more insight | 说不定枫糖棍更了解情况 |
[32:46] | because it can see things from an outside perspective. | 旁观者清嘛 |
[32:50] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[32:52] | I mean, if it’s a donut that’s making donuts, | 我想说 如果是一个甜甜圈在做甜甜圈 |
[32:54] | then that donut would be burdened by all kinds of personal biases | 那么那个甜甜圈就会承受各种各样的偏见 |
[32:57] | and probably, ultimately, | 最终很可能 |
[32:59] | be conflicted about the whole enterprise. | 引起整个甜甜圈事业的定位混乱 |
[33:01] | Because a donut that’s selling donuts | 因为一个卖甜甜圈的甜甜圈 |
[33:04] | is basically a slave trader. | 可以说是奴隶贩子 |
[33:07] | Worse, really, because he’s selling his own people | 甚至更坏 它在把自己的族人 |
[33:10] | to be consumed as food. | 当作食物卖给别人 |
[33:12] | But a donut should look like a donut | 但是如果你卖的是甜甜圈 |
[33:14] | if that’s what you’re selling… | 那甜甜圈就要有甜甜圈的样子 |
[33:17] | okay? | 对吗 |
[33:18] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[33:19] | Why don’t you do a big picture of a donut eating himself | 你想像个画面 一个甜甜圈在吃自己 |
[33:23] | ’cause he tastes so good? | 因为它自己太好吃了 |
[33:25] | – I know I’d go in. – But that’s deranged. | -我肯定会进去买 -但是那太错乱了 |
[33:27] | Why? That’s funny. | 为什么 那很有意思啊 |
[33:28] | ‘Cause if he’s eating himself, then he’s committing suicide. | 因为如果他在吃自己 那就是在自杀 |
[33:31] | He wouldn’t have, like, a sad expression on his face. | 它脸上又不会有什么悲伤的表情 |
[33:34] | He’d be freakin’ smiling because the taste of himself is so good | 它肯定是在笑 因为自己的味道好到 |
[33:38] | that he wouldn’t fear death no more. | 让它都不害怕死亡了 |
[33:43] | That might be overselling Trudy’s Donuts. | 那可能有点过度吹捧特鲁迪甜甜圈了 |
[33:47] | You know what? I think you’re right. | 知道吗 我觉得你是对的 |
[33:50] | I am so stuffed. | 我太撑了 |
[33:52] | How many did you eat? | 你吃了多少个 |
[33:54] | I don’t know. I wasn’t looking. Like, four? | 不知道 我没数 大概四个 |
[33:56] | You want to take the rest back to camp? | 你想把剩下的带回监狱吗 |
[33:58] | Mmm-mmm. No, we can’t take ’em back to camp. | 不行 不能把它们带回去 |
[34:01] | ‘Cause then they’ll know we stopped somewhere. | 这样他们就知道我们在其他地方停留了 |
[34:04] | We’re not really supposed to stop anywhere. | 我们不应该在任何地方停留 |
[34:08] | I mean, we’re gonna be all right, | 不过没事的 |
[34:09] | ’cause they usually give us an hour and a half | 因为一般离开监狱办事 |
[34:11] | when we run an errand off camp. | 他们会给我们一个半小时 |
[34:13] | And I drive really fast, so we definitely got some time. | 我开车很快 所以我们还有时间 |
[34:20] | Well, you know what I like to do with day-old donuts? | 你知道我喜欢怎么处理吃不完的甜甜圈吗 |
[34:24] | What? | 怎样 |
[34:26] | Try to get it to that– Yeah, you keep hogging it! | 试试扔给那只 继续把背拱着 |
[34:29] | Try to get it to that one. No. | 试试扔那只 没成功 |
[34:31] | Who him? That one? | 哪只 那个 |
[34:32] | Throw it right there. No, that one. | 扔到那里 不 那只 |
[34:34] | Okie-doke. | 好嘞 |
[34:36] | Oh, you missed. Man, you suck. | 你没扔中 你好烂 |
[34:37] | – I’m not a duck. – This duck? This duck? | -我又不是鸭子 -这只鸭吗 这只 |
[34:39] | Come on, duck. Get your donut! | 加油 鸭鸭 来拿你的甜甜圈 |
[34:43] | Come on, duck. Catch your donut! | 来 鸭鸭 接好甜甜圈 |
[34:50] | I like your idea, Linda. | 我喜欢你的想法 琳达 |
[34:52] | Let’s get some paint supplies on the next order. | 下次采购时我们买些颜料 |
[34:55] | Really? Painting the walls pink reduces violence. | 真的吗 把墙涂成粉红色能减少暴力吗 |
[34:58] | – Is that scientific? – I don’t think it is. | -有科学依据吗 -我觉得没有 |
[35:01] | Well, a couple of gallons of paint costs less | 几加仑颜料可比 |
[35:03] | than hiring more guards in Max. | 在重刑监狱多聘守卫便宜多了 |
[35:07] | Well, in that case, I say let’s try it. | 既然这样 我觉得我们可以试试 |
[35:09] | – What was your name again? – Linda. | -你叫什么名字来着 -琳达 |
[35:12] | – I like the way this one thinks. – Absolutely. | -我喜欢她的思考方式 -当然 |
[35:14] | Linda’s been a real rock star | 在以省钱为主要目的的时候 |
[35:16] | when it comes to cost-saving initiatives. | 琳达可是专家 |
[35:20] | So, uh, Danny, how is everything up in Min security? | 丹尼 山上轻刑监狱情况的怎么样 |
[35:24] | Not bad. Not bad. | 还不错 还不错 |
[35:26] | The, uh, meal plan has been implemented. | 餐饮计划已经施行了 |
[35:29] | Everything running pretty smoothly so far. | 事情现在为止进展得都挺顺利 |
[35:33] | Well, except for our Jewish problem. | 除了犹太人的问题 |
[35:37] | – Jewish problem? – Probably not the best choice of words. | -什么犹太人问题 -可能是我措辞不当 |
[35:40] | There’s a program for kosher meals that we feel is being abused. | 我们觉得一个犹太饮食计划被钻了空子 |
[35:45] | I have a plan to address it. | 我有个解决方案 |
[35:48] | Also, I’ve located a new source for soap. | 此外 我还选定了新的肥皂供应商 |
[35:50] | Is it the Jews? | 是犹太人肥皂吗 |
[35:57] | Does anyone else have something? | 还有人有想法吗 |
[35:59] | Keep them coming, people. There are no bad ideas. | 多提想法 世上没有坏点子 |
[36:02] | Well, I wouldn’t say that. | 这话我可不同意 |
[36:05] | Uh, I had an idea. And it’s not a cost-saving initiative. | 我有个想法 但不是个节省开支的方案 |
[36:10] | Actually, it’ll cost us money. Not much. | 事实上 需要花钱 不过不多 |
[36:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:17] | The, um… The prisoners need books for the library. | 监狱的图书馆需要书籍 |
[36:20] | Danny, we already discussed that. | 丹尼 我们已经讨论过了 |
[36:22] | I told him, | 我跟他说过了 |
[36:23] | he could get the books as donations. | 他可以通过接受捐赠获得书籍 |
[36:24] | No, I know, um… | 不 我知道 |
[36:26] | – But I was speaking with Caputo– – Who’s Caputo? | -我跟卡普托谈了 -卡普托是谁 |
[36:30] | Our man on the ground. | 我们的一线执行人员 |
[36:31] | And what department is he in? | 他是哪个部门的 |
[36:33] | He’s, uh, in the prison… | 他在 在监狱里 |
[36:35] | – Uh, working… there. – Okay. | -在那 工作 -好的 |
[36:39] | Anyway, he was thinking it would be important for the inmates | 总之 他觉得给囚犯提供法律书籍 |
[36:42] | to get legal books to work on their cases. | 让她们研究自己的案件很重要 |
[36:46] | Also, we haven’t talked at all | 另外 关于实施工作训练项目的事 |
[36:48] | about implementing a job-training program. | 我们也还没讨论过 |
[36:50] | And the idea behind job training is? | 工作训练的目的是 |
[36:54] | To help the prisoners get jobs after they get out of prison. | 帮助囚犯在出狱以后找到工作 |
[37:01] | Probably should wait till Jones gets back to talk about that. | 我们可能该等琼斯回来以后再讨论 |
[37:05] | Yeah, that’s more of an outreach issue. | 没错 那是个额外的问题 |
[37:07] | That’s not really operational. | 并不太具有操作性 |
[37:09] | I don’t know when else I’d bring it up. | 我不知道还有没有其他机会提出来 |
[37:11] | Well, I think it’s a nice idea. | 我觉得这个想法很好 |
[37:13] | But sounds like something for a little further down the road. | 但我觉得这有待今后进行解决 |
[37:17] | That’s all for today. Thank you, everybody. | 今天到此结束 多谢各位出席 |
[37:21] | Hey, Cheryl, can you go talk to Edward in HR? | 谢丽尔 你能去找下人事部的爱德华吗 |
[37:26] | – Am I fired? – He’ll walk you through it. | -难道我被开除了吗 -他会和你详谈的 |
[37:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | What was that all about? | 你刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[37:39] | The one day Strath is here from Atlanta– | 自从斯特拉斯从亚特兰大到这 |
[37:41] | There are issues we need to deal with now, | 有些问题必须现在就解决 |
[37:44] | or it’s gonna cost us way more down the road. | 不然今后会付出更多代价 |
[37:46] | I mean, this stuff with kosher meals– | 关于犹太洁食餐 |
[37:48] | I mean, you might be saving dollars and cents, | 现在好像是省了一点点钱 |
[37:50] | but, what if there’s a lawsuit? | 但万一招致诉讼呢 |
[37:52] | You think Strath gives a shit? | 你觉得斯特拉斯会在乎吗 |
[37:55] | He’s gonna be running some other corporation | 他会在惹上麻烦之前 |
[37:57] | before anything comes to bite him in the ass. | 就拍拍屁股走人了 |
[38:00] | What he wants and needs | 他想要的无非就是 |
[38:02] | is something he can show his shareholders at the end of this quarter. | 在本季度末能有成果展示给股东看罢了 |
[38:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:07] | But isn’t there any big picture here? | 难道他们就没任何大局观念吗 |
[38:11] | I mean, Caputo and I are the only ones on the floor | 只有我和卡普托会 |
[38:14] | dealing with these people face-to-face. | 与那些犯人们直接接触 |
[38:16] | Because you’re good with people. | 因为你擅长和人打交道 |
[38:19] | If I wanted someone with sucky people skills, | 我要是想找没有这个能力的人的话 |
[38:21] | I would’ve hired your sister. | 我早就雇了你姐了 |
[38:24] | Working in a women’s prison doesn’t mean | 在女子监狱工作并不意味着 |
[38:27] | you have to act like a woman. | 就要表现得像女人一样 |
[38:30] | – You get my drift? – Yeah, I get it, Dad. | -懂我的意思了吗 -我懂了 爸 |
[38:34] | It’s all right. It’s a process. | 没事的 也就是走个流程 |
[38:36] | But remember, you’re the boss. | 但要记住 你才是头儿 |
[38:38] | – Right. – Not Mr. Caputo. | -没错 -不是路人卡普托 |
[38:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:41] | – Who’s the boss? – I’m the boss. | -谁才是头儿 -我才是 |
[38:43] | That’s right. | 这才对嘛 |
[38:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:47] | I brought you some pictures of the house, | 我给你带了些房子的照片 |
[38:48] | but I wasn’t allowed to bring them in. | 但他们不准我带进来 |
[38:51] | I can… describe it to you, though. | 不过 我可以向你描述 |
[38:55] | No, it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[38:57] | I know you’re nervous and all, but… | 我知道你很紧张 但… |
[39:00] | you should know that I still want you to have the baby. | 你要知道我还是想让你抚养宝宝的 |
[39:07] | Well, that’s… | 那可… |
[39:09] | But… | 但是 |
[39:10] | I got one condition. | 我有个条件 |
[39:13] | I want you to write to me. Not all the time. | 我想让你写信给我 不必天天写 |
[39:16] | ‘Cause I know you’ll be busy with her and your life and everything. | 我能理解你要照顾她还有自己的生活 |
[39:20] | But I just want to know that she’s okay since I can’t visit, | 我只想知道她一切安好 因为我没法去看她 |
[39:23] | ’cause it wouldn’t be good for her, so… | 虽然我知道这样对她不好 |
[39:25] | You keep saying “her”. Do you know it’s a girl? | 你一直在说”她” 你知道是女孩了吗 |
[39:28] | No, my mother thinks she is, so… | 只是我妈觉得是女孩 |
[39:31] | You know, ’cause of the way my belly hangs. | 从我怀孕的肚子形状辨别的 |
[39:35] | Daya… of course I’ll write to you. | 达娅 我肯定会写信给你的 |
[39:38] | That was… always part of the plan. | 我一直都打算这么做 |
[39:41] | And I will send you some of her drawings, | 我会给你寄她画的画 |
[39:44] | so you can see if she inherited your artistic talents. | 这样你就能知道她有没有继承你的绘画天赋 |
[39:49] | ‘Cause George, he can’t even draw a straight line. | 毕竟乔治连根线都画不直 |
[39:52] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[39:53] | Good runner, though. Very athletic. | 不过他是一名跑步健将 |
[39:56] | Uh, how much will he be involved? | 孩子的成长他会参与多少 |
[40:01] | Well, he is in prison, so… not much. | 他也在服刑 所以也不是很多 |
[40:07] | I’m really glad that you… | 我很庆幸你… |
[40:11] | that you thought this through, | 你能考虑得如此周详 |
[40:12] | because when you said “but”, I was, like… | 因为你一说”但是” 我就… |
[40:15] | – I was afraid… – What? | -我就害怕 -怕什么 |
[40:18] | I was afraid you were gonna ask for more money. | 我怕你会再跟我多要钱 |
[40:22] | More money? | 多要什么钱 |
[40:23] | The arrangement with your mother. | 用来安顿你母亲 |
[40:29] | She didn’t tell you. | 她还没告诉你 |
[40:35] | No, she didn’t tell me. | 她没告诉我 |
[40:38] | I’m happy to pay you a little stipend | 我很乐意能资助你一点 |
[40:41] | if it helps you get back on your feet. | 来帮助你出狱后重拾生活 |
[40:43] | No. | 不用了 |
[40:45] | This isn’t right. | 这样不好 |
[40:46] | Dayanara, I have the means, | 达娅娜 我有门路 |
[40:48] | and I really want to help you and your mother. | 我也很想帮你和你母亲 |
[40:53] | I mean, we’re family now, so it’s okay. | 我们已经是一家人了 所以别客气 |
[40:57] | All my mother cares about is getting paid. | 我母亲整天想的就只有钱 |
[41:02] | I can’t do this. This is a lie. | 我受不了了 这就是个骗局 |
[41:06] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等等 你这是什么意思 |
[41:13] | The baby isn’t George’s. | 宝宝不是乔治的 |
[41:20] | But he… | 可他… |
[41:21] | Yeah, I had sex with him. Well… he had sex with me. | 没错 我是和他做过 是他上了我 |
[41:25] | We had sex, but it isn’t his. | 我们做过 但孩子不是他的 |
[41:29] | I was already pregnant by… That really doesn’t matter. | 那时我已经… 这都不重要了 |
[41:43] | I just wanted what was best for the baby, | 我只是想让宝宝有好日子过 |
[41:44] | and you seemed kind, | 而且你很友善 |
[41:46] | and the life you could give her is the life that I want her to have, | 你能给她我想让她过的好日子 |
[41:48] | so, it’s like… | 所以就… |
[41:55] | I can’t lie. I just, I… | 我不能再骗人了 我… |
[41:57] | I can’t lie for money. I’m sorry. | 我不能为了钱骗人 对不起 |
[42:04] | I feel so sick right now. | 我现在难受得想吐 |
[42:16] | Thank you for telling me the truth. | 谢谢你告诉我真相 |
[42:33] | This line is longer than ever today. | 今天这队伍比以前都长 |
[42:36] | Well, they’re raising prices, so everybody’s stocking up. | 物价要涨 所以大家忙着囤货 |
[42:39] | So, they make the food inedible, | 所以他们把食物弄得没法吃 |
[42:41] | then they jack up the commissary. | 然后还哄抬物价 |
[42:43] | You got it. God bless America. | 没错 天佑我大美帝 |
[42:46] | You know, Benny’s at our house for dinner tonight. | 本尼今晚来我们这吃晚饭 |
[42:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[42:51] | I guess they’re really becoming friends. | 看来他们真要成为朋友了 |
[42:55] | Wow! That must be hard on you, | 那肯定让你很难受吧 |
[42:57] | seeing as your son is so impressionable | 看着你那多愁善感的儿子 |
[42:59] | and mine uses such crass language. | 和我脏话连篇的儿子在一起 |
[43:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:07] | – I shouldn’t have accused you. – No, you shouldn’t have. | -我之前不该指责你 -你确实不该 |
[43:11] | It’s just that I… was hoping I could be there | 我只是… 我希望自己能陪伴他 |
[43:14] | to help shape him, you know? | 帮他塑造他的人格 |
[43:16] | Teach him how to shave or change a tire. | 教他怎么刮胡子或者换轮胎 |
[43:22] | I might have changed, but I’m still his father. | 虽然我变性了 但我还是他的父亲 |
[43:24] | And how do you think I feel? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[43:26] | I’m supposed to be taking care of shit. | 我这种人就不配带孩子 |
[43:29] | Worst thing I could imagine is my son becoming a thug. | 我最不愿看到自己儿子长成恶棍 |
[43:33] | But he could. | 但他却有可能 |
[43:35] | And I can’t stop him. | 而我也没法阻止他 |
[43:38] | Fuck you. Next. | 滚 下一个 |
[43:44] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[43:46] | Now, you should know, the story took an unexpected turn | 提前告知你下 故事在性爱判决过程中 |
[43:51] | during the trial by lovemaking. | 出现了意想不到的转折 |
[43:53] | – Edwina… blindfolded. – What? | -埃德温娜被蒙蔽了双眼 -什么 |
[43:57] | She didn’t know one membrane from another. | 她根本分不清谁是谁 |
[43:59] | What? | 什么 |
[44:01] | Who does she choose? | 她到底选了谁 |
[44:03] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[44:05] | Don’t blame me. | 可别怪我 |
[44:07] | I’m but a lowly instrument to the muses. | 我只是缪斯女神手中卑微的道具 |
[44:21] | – I quit. – What do you mean, you quit? | -我不干了 -什么叫你不干了 |
[44:24] | I can’t show my face in the halls. | 我没脸再去食堂了 |
[44:26] | Those meals aren’t fit for human consumption. | 那儿的饭根本就不是给人吃的 |
[44:29] | That’s not true, and you’ll get used to them. | 你太夸张了 你会慢慢适应的 |
[44:31] | This is the same meals that they serve in all the prisons in the country. | 全国每一家监狱都提供这样的饭菜 |
[44:35] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 这么说我就能感觉好受点了吗 |
[44:37] | Healy, don’t get me wrong. | 海利 别误解我 |
[44:39] | I knew there would be compromises, | 我知道我得学着妥协 |
[44:41] | and I love being forced to improvise. | 凑合一下我也没问题 |
[44:44] | But I can’t play a piano if you cut off my hands at the wrists! | 但现在真的是巧妇难为无米之炊啊 |
[44:49] | I don’t know what to tell you now. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[44:50] | I’ve already gone out on a limb for you. | 我已经罩着你好多次了 |
[44:51] | You can’t just jump from job to job as you please! | 你不能总是这样随心所欲换工作吧 |
[44:56] | It’s killing me. | 我真的受不了了 |
[45:04] | I’m sorry, Red. | 对不起 红妈 |
[45:09] | My hands are cut off, too. | 我也是束手无策了 |
[45:15] | Red… Red, your jacket. | 红妈 红妈 你忘拿外套了 |
[45:35] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[45:37] | When? | 我咋了 |
[45:43] | Sometimes the inmates sneak cigarettes, | 有时候犯人会夹藏香烟 |
[45:45] | so I smell their clothes and… What can I do for you? | 我得闻她们的衣服 你有什么事吗 |
[45:50] | I talked to Soso earlier today. | 前面我和苏苏谈过了 |
[45:53] | You wrote her a recommendation to get on antidepressants? | 你写了申请推荐她服用抗抑郁药物吗 |
[45:56] | Yeah, she was feeling blue. | 对 她特别抑郁 |
[45:58] | Well, I don’t think it’s a good idea to jump right to medication, | 我觉得直接对她进行用药治疗不太好 |
[46:01] | at least not before talking through the problem. | 至少也得先和她好好谈谈 |
[46:04] | I did talk through the problem, | 我跟她好好谈过了 |
[46:07] | and I decided to take action before things got worse. | 并决定在事态恶化前采取用药措施 |
[46:11] | You also told her nobody likes sad people | 你还跟她说没人喜欢悲伤的人 |
[46:13] | and that depression’s all in her head. | 抑郁也全是她脑子乱想出来的 |
[46:17] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[46:18] | When someone’s feeling vulnerable, | 当一个人感到脆弱的时候 |
[46:20] | they need their pain acknowledged, | 他们需要别人理解他们的痛苦 |
[46:23] | not be made to feel worse for having it. | 而不是让他们感觉更痛苦 |
[46:30] | Look… | 听着 |
[46:32] | no offense to you… but she’s my counselee, | 无意冒犯 但她归我辅导 |
[46:37] | and I don’t need to take advice from someone like you. | 不需要像你这样的人给我建议 |
[46:41] | Someone like me? | 像我这样的人 |
[46:43] | I have a Master’s in social work. | 我有社会福利工作专业的硕士学位 |
[46:46] | And I have a Master’s in psychology. | 那我还有心理学专业的硕士学位呢 |
[46:52] | Healy… | 海利 |
[46:55] | the last thing I want is to step on your toes. | 我绝对不想冒犯你 |
[46:58] | But I think it would be better if I took on Soso, | 可我觉得如果能让我带苏苏 |
[47:01] | at least for a little while. | 至少带一小段时间 |
[47:03] | I think she might do better with another woman. | 我觉得她跟女性辅导员交流会更方便 |
[47:09] | So, it’s a woman thing. It’s always a woman thing. | 这是女人之间的事咯 一直都因为是女人 |
[47:14] | And I guess you feel that you understand her better | 我猜你觉得自己更能理解她 |
[47:17] | because she’s a minority, too. | 因为她也是少数族裔 |
[47:21] | – I didn’t say… that. – Didn’t have to. | -我没说… -你不用说 |
[47:28] | You know what? | 其实呢 |
[47:31] | You want her so bad… | 你要是那么想带她 |
[47:36] | go ahead. | 就拿去带吧 |
[47:38] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[47:39] | You don’t have to be resentful. | 你不应该感到不满 |
[47:41] | – It’s about what’s right for her. – Oh, of course it is. | -这是为了她好 -当然了 |
[47:47] | Is that all, ma’am? | 还有别的指示吗 女士 |
[47:49] | That is all, sir. Thank you. | 没有了 先生 多谢 |
[47:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[48:00] | – Hey. – She went back to him… | -喂 -她回了他身边 |
[48:05] | for sex. | 就为了性爱 |
[48:08] | That’s so cheap. | 简直太廉价了 |
[48:09] | Everything in this book is all about sex. | 这本书里的一切都在讲上床 |
[48:11] | That’s because it’s meant to be. It’s smut. | 这书主题就是性啊 它是小黄书 |
[48:13] | It doesn’t have to be. | 不一定要写成小黄书啊 |
[48:17] | She had a chance for love, but she blew it. | 她明明有机会得到爱情的 却自己搞砸了 |
[48:22] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了吗 |
[48:24] | You know, there’s no such thing as love, really. | 要知道 爱这种东西根本不存在 |
[48:29] | Love is just sex without the money shot. | 爱情不过是不必颜射的性交 |
[48:33] | That’s why everybody loves Rodcocker. | 所以大家才喜欢罗德老二 |
[48:37] | ‘Cause he gives them a 10-gallon money shot! | 因为他能射你个满身满脸 |
[48:41] | You need to get off the ground before you get a shot, | 趁没人给你记过前赶紧站起来 |
[48:43] | and I ain’t talking about money. | 这可不是在说颜射 |
[48:45] | Don’t touch me! I’m fine. | 别碰我 我没事 |
[48:47] | You’re not fine. You’re tanked. | 你有事 你喝醉了 |
[48:49] | And you need to go to AA like I said and get some help, woman. | 你最好听我的 去瘾君子互戒协会求助 |
[48:52] | Like you said. | 听你的 |
[48:55] | Why I got to do what you say? | 我为什么要听你的 |
[48:59] | I don’t need to talk about how I need a drink. | 我不需要去描述自己多需要来一杯 |
[49:01] | I need a reason not to drink. | 我需要一个戒酒的原因 |
[49:05] | Is AA gonna make me feel useful? | 瘾君子互戒协会能让我觉得自己有用吗 |
[49:10] | Tell me I have a future? | 告诉我还有未来吗 |
[49:12] | Give me somebody to spend that future with? | 给我一个能够共创未来的同伴吗 |
[49:16] | You got me. | 你有我啊 |
[49:18] | For whatever future we got, you got me. | 不管未来如何 你有我啊 |
[49:22] | That’s not enough. | 这不够 |
[49:29] | I’m lonely. | 我很孤独 |
[49:34] | I’m always gonna be lonely. | 我会一直孤独下去 |
[49:38] | Gilly couldn’t find love, | 吉利找不到爱情 |
[49:40] | and he’s the purest soul in the universe. | 而他拥有世上最纯真的灵魂 |
[49:43] | P… | 拜托 |
[49:45] | it’s just a dirty story. | 这就是个下流故事 |
[49:49] | Please, stand up. | 拜托 站起来 |
[49:54] | Come on. Come on. | 起来 起来 |
[49:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[50:01] | You’re right. I need help. | 你说得对 我需要帮助 |
[50:05] | Then… you gotta get it. | 那你就得接受现实 |
[50:09] | You got to admit you can’t do it alone. | 你得承认自己一个人做不到 |
[50:14] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[50:27] | Hey, uh, Jackson, right? | 你好 杰克逊是吧 |
[50:30] | Kowalski. | 科瓦尔斯基 |
[50:31] | Close. | 挺像的 |
[50:32] | Have you seen Caputo? | 你见到卡普托了吗 |
[50:34] | He’s gone. He leaves early on Thursdays. | 他走了 他周四会早走 |
[50:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:43] | Shit, I gotta take this. | 该死 这个电话我得接 |
[50:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[50:49] | Hey, buddy. Just got back to camp. | 哥们儿 我刚从监区回来 |
[50:51] | And I thought I’d see you, but you’re, uh… you’re not here. | 我还以为能见到你 可你不在 |
[50:54] | Yeah, I… I leave a little early on Thursdays. | 对 我周四会提前点走 |
[50:58] | – How’d the meeting go? – It went fine. | -会开得怎么样 -挺好的 |
[51:01] | Are they springing for any new expenditures? | 他们批了什么新的开支吗 |
[51:03] | Don’t worry about it. | 你不用担心那个 |
[51:04] | Just worry about staying at your job | 只要关心好上完你的班 |
[51:07] | until your shift is complete, all right? | 再离开岗位就行了 好吗 |
[51:14] | Uh, yes, Pearson, of course. | 好 皮尔森 当然了 |
[51:17] | And I’ve asked you not to call me “Pearson.” | 我已经说过让你别叫我皮尔森了 |
[51:19] | You call me “Danny,” Like I’ve asked you multiple times. | 你要叫我丹尼 我都跟你说了几遍了 |
[51:25] | Yes, Danny, sir. | 是的 丹尼 先生 |
[51:27] | Just Danny. Thank you. See you tomorrow, buddy. | 丹尼就好 谢谢你 明天见 |
[51:32] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[51:36] | – Do you want to run through the set? – No. | -你想把整个列表过一遍吗 -不 |
[51:39] | – Can we just jam a little? – Yeah. | -我们能随便玩一会儿吗 -好 |
[51:42] | – Actually, I’d like to sing. – Yeah, let’s do it. | -实际上 我想唱歌 -那就唱嘛 |
[51:56] | Hey, buddy… Hey, buddy… | 喂 老兄 喂 老兄 |
[52:00] | Do you want your back scratched buddy? | 要我帮你挠挠背吗老兄 |
[52:04] | Mouthful of morals, mouthful of lies, | 满嘴仁义道德 满嘴谎话连篇 |
[52:08] | I can see through you like a window in this ceiling not the sky. | 我能轻易看穿你 就像一扇破天窗 |
[52:12] | you said you’re not the warden but, you are the fucking warden. | 你说你不是典狱长 可你他妈就是 |
[52:17] | you said you’re not the warden but, you are the fucking warden. | 你说你不是典狱长 可你他妈就是 |
[52:21] | you said you’re not the warden but, you are not the fucking warden. | 你说你不是典狱长 你还真他妈不是 |
[52:26] | I used to like to say little positive quotes in the morning. | 我以前会在早上说点积极的名人名言 |
[52:29] | But now there’s some concern about legal clearances. | 但我现在不确定这些是否合法 |
[52:31] | So, good morning. | 早上好 |
[52:57] | So, you met with him. What did he say? | 你跟他见过面了 他怎么说 |
[53:00] | I told him that I have a kink | 我跟他说我有个幻想 |
[53:02] | and that my kink is servicing other people’s kinks | 能够满足其他人的性幻想 |
[53:05] | and that I’d give him 5% if he got the goods to a drop-off point. | 只要他把货送到指定地点就给他百分之五红利 |
[53:09] | – No hand job? – No hand job… yet. | -你没帮他撸吗 -还没撸过 |
[53:12] | Though if it comes to that, I’m passing the baton to you. | 如果真要撸 我会把他的伸缩警棍交给你 |
[53:15] | The fleshy, pink man-baton. | 勃起的 粉色的 男性警棍 |
[53:20] | What? | 什么 |
[53:22] | She’s staring at me again. | 她又盯着我看了 |
[53:25] | She’s… staring at you? | 她在 盯着你看吗 |
[53:30] | All right, let’s settle this. | 好吧 我们把这事解决掉 |
[53:31] | – No. – Oh, yes. | -不要 -当然要 |
[53:33] | This whole thing ends right now. | 这件事到此为止 |
[53:37] | – Lolly. – Hi. | -洛莉 -你好 |
[53:40] | Hey, my friend, um, Alex thinks that you’re staring at her. | 我朋友艾丽克斯觉得你一直都在盯她 |
[53:44] | – Are you staring at her? – Oh, yeah. | -你在盯着她看吗 -当然 |
[53:48] | -Why are you staring at her? -‘Cause she keeps staring at me. | -你为什么盯着她 -因为她一直盯着我啊 |
[53:54] | That… | 这样啊 |
[53:55] | That makes a lot of sense. Thank you. | 这样就说得通了 多谢 |
[54:02] | You see? She’s harmless. | 看到没 她是无害的 |
[54:05] | – Yeah, but… – She’s harmless. | -对 可是… -她是无害的 |
[54:07] | It’s all in your head. | 都是你想象出来的 |
[54:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[54:14] | – Okay? – You’re right. | -好吗 -你说得对 |
[54:23] | Harmless. | 无害 |
[54:37] | Kubra… | 库巴 |
[54:39] | – I want to explain– – Everyone wants to explain. | -我想解释 -所有人都想要解释 |
[54:41] | Like the reasons you do anything changes how they affect me. | 好像你做事的原因能够改变它对我的影响一样 |
[54:45] | You actually thought you could run from me. | 你真以为自己能够躲开我 |
[54:49] | – We weren’t thinking straight. – I see. | -我们一时头脑发晕 -这样啊 |
[54:52] | Did you think I sought revenge for missing an airport pickup? | 你以为我会因为没去机场接人这种事报复吗 |
[54:57] | Let me set the record straight, | 我把话说清楚了 |
[54:58] | because that would paint me as a rash and an impulsive man, | 免得被当成一个鲁莽又冲动的人 |
[55:02] | which I am not. | 我绝对不是 |
[55:03] | He missed the pickup, and he wasted my time and money | 他没去接人 还把我的时间和金钱 |
[55:07] | on stupid-ass ideas about businesses to invest in. | 浪费在投资一些愚蠢的点子上 |
[55:11] | But that’s not worth a death sentence, right? | 可那罪不至死 对吧 |
[55:16] | To err is human. | 是人都会犯错误 |
[55:19] | However, when a fucker gets so lazy | 然而 当一个傻逼懒到 |
[55:21] | he no longer bothers to buy burners to make calls on, | 联系的时候连一次性手机卡都不去买 |
[55:24] | that…· | 这也 |
[55:26] | is too fucking human. | 错得太他妈离谱了 |
[55:29] | I can’t tolerate that. | 我无法忍受这一点 |
[55:33] | I’m trying to run a business here. Do you understand? | 这是我苦心经营的事业 你懂不懂 |
[55:37] | Yes, I understand. | 我懂 |
[55:39] | And I need everyone to pull their weight, | 所有人都得给我努力干活 |
[55:41] | and I need everyone focused. | 所有人都得给我用心 |
[55:43] | You don’t seem very focused now, Alex. | 你看起来不太用心 艾丽克斯 |
[55:47] | Am I right to say you are not feeling very focused? | 你感觉不太用心 我说的对吗 |
[55:51] | – No. – Speak up! | -不 -大声点 |
[55:54] | Am I right to say you are not feeling very focused? | 我觉得你不太用心 我说的对吗 |
[55:58] | No, I’m not very focused. | 对 我确实不够用心 |
[56:10] | Of course not. | 当然不够 |
[56:12] | Because you’re not taking care of yourself. | 因为你连自己都没照顾好 |
[56:16] | But you’ll get that back. | 不过你会重获健康的 |
[56:17] | You need to dry out. | 你得戒毒 |
[56:19] | I’ll find you a rehab center, | 我会给你找个戒毒中心 |
[56:21] | somewhere near Northampton so you’ll be close to home. | 靠近北安普敦 这样离你家近一点 |
[56:28] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[56:33] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[56:34] | I can be forgiving. | 我很体谅人 |
[56:37] | Fahri wasn’t your friend. I am your friend. | 法赫里不是你的朋友 我才是你的朋友 |
[56:42] | And I have lots of friends. | 而且我有很多朋友 |
[56:46] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[56:56] | The third orifice is a wormhole? | 第三个洞是个虫洞吗 |
[57:01] | Sorry, no spoilers, but… | 抱歉 我不是剧透 可是 |
[57:04] | they just explained how the time humping works. | 他们刚刚解释了时光隧道的原理 |
[57:09] | Have you read this yet? | 你读过这个吗 |
[57:11] | Huh, well… might be a long time before you can. | 可能还要过很久你才能看到 |
[57:14] | There’s a waiting list now, which is unfair, | 已经有好多人在排队等了 很不公平 |
[57:17] | because, you know, some people are rereading it, | 因为有些人是为了重读一遍 |
[57:20] | even though there’s people like you | 尽管还有像你这样 |
[57:21] | who haven’t read it for the first time. | 一次都没有读过的人 |
[57:24] | Oh, I don’t mind waiting. | 我不介意等 |
[57:27] | I’m a patient person. | 我很有耐心 |
[57:31] | 9:15 | 6:30 浴室 洗澡 7:00 餐厅 吃早餐 7:45 院子 开始工作 8:15 院子 清扫落叶20分钟 11:30 餐厅 吃午餐 4:30 用电脑玩牌 |