时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[01:26] | Say it! | 说啊 |
[01:27] | You’re the man. Oh, you’re the man! | 你真厉害 你真厉害 |
[01:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:44] | – Ew. – Gross. | -操 -恶心 |
[01:54] | Your place depresses me. | 你家我看着真难受 |
[01:57] | The walls are sticky with loneliness. | 浓郁的孤独氛围 |
[02:02] | I’m disgusted with myself… every time. | 我每次自己都觉得恶心 |
[02:07] | Why am I fucking you? | 我为什么要操你 |
[02:09] | You fancy yourself a nice guy, Joe… | 你幻想自己是个好人 乔 |
[02:13] | but you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[02:15] | You’re a deeply angry and resentful man… | 你内心深处愤愤不平 |
[02:19] | because the world hasn’t | 因为这世界 |
[02:20] | appreciated you the way you think you deserve. | 没按你想象的方式欣赏你 |
[02:23] | And right now, there’s no one you resent more than me. | 而现在 你更是对我恨之入骨 |
[02:27] | So in fucking me, | 所以操着我 |
[02:29] | you get a small leak in that overinflated resentment balloon… | 你才能稍微发泄一下满腔的怒火 |
[02:34] | and it gives you some relief. | 让你松一口气 |
[02:36] | I’ve given this some thought. | 我考虑了这事 |
[02:41] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉不错 是不是 |
[02:43] | See you next Tuesday. | 下周二见 |
[02:46] | See you next Tuesday. | 下周二见 |
[02:51] | I see what you did there. | 我看到你那小动作了 |
[02:54] | The NFFE said they can’t help us now | 联邦雇员工会说我们现在私有了 |
[02:56] | that we’re private. | 帮不了我们 |
[02:57] | And a lot of the big unions won’t rep security workers. | 很多大工会也不愿意代表保安 |
[03:00] | So what’s our option? | 那我们怎么办 |
[03:01] | – We form our own. – Just us? | -我们自己组一个 -就我们吗 |
[03:03] | That’s the lamest union ever. We’ll have no power. | 这工会也太差劲了 我们的话不会有分量的 |
[03:06] | Got no power now. | 现在是没分量 |
[03:07] | This one time in middle school, | 我以前上中学时 |
[03:08] | I staged a walkout, all right, to get more pizza days. | 组织过一次抗议 要求有更多的披萨日 |
[03:11] | Got suspended for two days. | 被停课了两天 |
[03:13] | The squeaky mouse is cat food, all right? | 枪打出头鸟 好吗 |
[03:16] | Just saying. | 我就一说 |
[03:22] | What the fuck is going on here? | 你们在搞什么 |
[03:24] | We’re unionizing. | 我们在组工会 |
[03:26] | That’s the boss, dummy. | 他是老板啊 傻子 |
[03:28] | It’s Caputo. He’s one of us. | 卡普托是我们的一员 |
[03:31] | Our new private overlords nixed our union memberships. | 监狱的新私人老板拒绝了我们的工会会员制 |
[03:34] | Fine print in the startup paperwork. Sneaky bastards. | 居然用小字写在了入职合同里 老狐狸 |
[03:37] | Same size as the rest of the print. Clearly stated. | 字号和其他一样大 写得很清楚 |
[03:41] | You knew about this? | 你早就知道吗 |
[03:42] | Yeah… because unlike the rest of you, | 是 因为不像你们 |
[03:45] | I actually read something before I sign it. | 我签东西之前是仔细读了的 |
[03:48] | How about you count your blessings that you all got rehired? | 你们还不如谢谢上帝让自己续聘 |
[03:51] | Could be bagging groceries down at the Stop and Shop. | 差点都要去超市倒垃圾了 |
[03:55] | I am bagging groceries at the Stop and Shop. | 我就是在超市倒垃圾 |
[03:58] | Every weekend. | 每周末兼职 |
[03:59] | Yeah, I work security at Riverside Mall. | 是的 我在河畔购物中心兼职保安 |
[04:01] | This troll manager at Best Buy says I’m lacking people skills. | 百思买的傻大个经理说我缺乏社交技能 |
[04:05] | But really, I think he’s just threatened by my height. | 但我觉得他是怕我比他高 |
[04:07] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:10] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[04:11] | I get that this is a financial strain. | 我知道大家财政都紧张 |
[04:13] | Listen, guys, we’re six weeks in. | 各位 我们才改制六周 |
[04:16] | You gotta prove that you’re valuable | 在要求更多的东西之前 |
[04:19] | before you can start demanding shit. | 你们得先证明自己价值 |
[04:21] | They’ve turned you. | 他们收买了你 |
[04:22] | – Corporate wonk. – Pod person. | -走狗 -呆子 |
[04:26] | Okay, Norma Rae, out of my way. | 够了 诺玛·蕾 让开 |
[04:28] | I need a goddamn cup of coffee. | 我要喝杯咖啡 |
[04:32] | These are work hours. | 现在是工作时间 |
[04:34] | Rabble-rouse on your own time. | 等下了班你们再去煽动人心 |
[04:38] | Let’s go! Come on! | 起来 干活去 |
[04:49] | And the 175-pound weight class goes to the Richmond Wolverines! | 里士满狼人队赢得八十公斤组冠军 |
[04:55] | Yeah, Wolverines! | 狼人队加油 |
[04:58] | A hero is not just a guy who runs into burning buildings. | 英雄不光是冒着烈火冲进大楼的人 |
[05:02] | It’s also a person who shows us | 也是一个能让我们 |
[05:04] | what it means to be a decent human being. | 明白什么叫高尚的人 |
[05:07] | Now, none of yous agreed to wrestle that kid from Central today. | 你们今天没人愿意和中心学校的那孩子摔跤 |
[05:10] | Kendall, uh… something. I get it. | 叫什么肯德尔之类的 |
[05:14] | It’s embarrassing to grapple with… | 跟他摔跤有些丢脸 |
[05:17] | The coach tells me his one dream in life is to wrestle. | 教练告诉我 他的梦想之一就是摔跤 |
[05:21] | And who stepped up? | 谁挺身而出了呢 |
[05:22] | Our number-one seed, Joey Caputo. | 我们的头号种子 乔伊·卡普托 |
[05:26] | He didn’t have to. Joey’s got nothing to prove. | 他没这必要的 不需要证明什么 |
[05:29] | But he still volunteered. | 但他依然自愿站出来了 |
[05:31] | Now that is a hero. | 这才叫英雄 |
[05:37] | Look at that kid. | 看看那孩子 |
[05:40] | Look how happy he is. | 看他有多开心 |
[05:42] | Hey, special kids got feelings too, right? | 特殊儿童也有感情的 不是吗 |
[05:45] | I’m gonna let him feel like he’s really doing it. | 我会让他觉得自己真的在比赛 |
[05:49] | You’re a good man, Joey. | 你是个好人 乔伊 |
[05:50] | And next up, we have an exhibition match | 接下来 由两位特别的摔跤手 |
[05:53] | between two very special wrestlers. | 带来一场友谊赛 |
[05:56] | Joseph Salvatore Caputo and Kendall Barnes. | 乔瑟夫·萨尔瓦多·卡普托对阵肯德尔·巴恩斯 |
[06:00] | Let’s give a big round of applause! | 请给他们热烈的掌声 |
[06:01] | I’m a champion! I’m a champion! | 我是冠军 我是冠军 |
[06:05] | Yeah, Joey! | 加油 乔伊 |
[06:09] | You’re amazing. | 你真棒 |
[06:10] | No, he is. | 不 他才棒 |
[06:19] | All right, go easy on me, buddy. | 对我下手轻点啊 兄弟 |
[06:21] | No way. | 想得美 |
[06:25] | Show ’em what you got, Kendall! | 让他尝尝厉害 肯德尔 |
[06:33] | I’m a champion! I’m a champion! | 我是冠军 我是冠军 |
[06:36] | Fuck. There goes States. | 操 这下州赛完了 |
[06:42] | Here you go. It’s for all of us. | 给你 这是为了我们 |
[06:44] | Great, thanks. | 真棒 谢谢 |
[06:46] | 组织工会 利奇菲尔德监狱 | |
[07:02] | 组织工会 利奇菲尔德监狱 | |
[07:06] | You must stand at count under Code 320. | 请大家列队清点人数 |
[07:09] | Hey, Space Admiral. | 你好啊 太空上将 |
[07:16] | Double shocker. | “二指禅”哦 |
[07:18] | Back in your bunks. | 回床铺去 |
[07:23] | – Rice? – Yeah? | -莱斯 -是我 |
[07:25] | Sara Rice? | 萨拉·莱斯吗 |
[07:27] | I got your pack-out clothes and your release paperwork. | 这是你入狱时的衣物和出狱手续 |
[07:31] | What are you waiting for? You want out or not? Get moving. | 你愣着干什么 还想不想出狱了 走啊 |
[07:36] | Who do they think you are? | 他们以为你是谁 |
[07:38] | Someone with my same last name. | 和我一个姓的谁吧 |
[07:39] | See, it’s her name with my ID number. | 你看 是她的名字和我身份证号 |
[07:42] | That new guard don’t know anybody. She thinks it’s me. | 那个新狱警谁都不认识 她以为是我 |
[07:44] | Holy shit, this is a miracle! | 操 这是奇迹啊 |
[07:46] | Praise Norma! | 诺尔玛万岁 |
[07:48] | Is she maxing out? | 她刑满出狱了吗 |
[07:49] | Yup, Sara Rice is outta here. No strings. | 是的 萨拉·莱斯出狱了 没有限制 |
[07:52] | Free Rice. | 她自由了 |
[07:53] | I’m starting to feel bad. | 我开始感觉有愧了 |
[07:55] | Fuck that bitch. | 管她呢 |
[07:57] | You really think they’ll let me out? | 你真觉得他们会放我走吗 |
[08:00] | There’s only one way to know. You gotta try. | 只有一个办法能知道 你得试试 |
[08:04] | If they let me go, then I’m gone. | 如果他们放我 那我就走了 |
[08:24] | Oh, Lordy. | 天啊 |
[08:27] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:32] | You know, I never thought about it, | 知道吗 我还真从来没想过 |
[08:33] | but you and the Admiral share some definite similarities. | 但你和上将真心有点像 |
[08:36] | What’s this whole Admiral thing? | 这”上将”是什么鬼 |
[08:37] | Why does everyone keep calling me that? | 为什么每个人都对我喊这个 |
[08:40] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[08:42] | – Give me that. – Don’t lose my place… all right? | -给我 -别搞砸我饭碗 好吗 |
[08:45] | This is fucking crazy. | 真他妈疯了 |
[08:51] | Oh, God, not again! | 天啊 别又来 |
[08:52] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[08:54] | You just stay right there. | 你就站那别动 |
[08:57] | Okay, I’m not moving. Listen… | 好 我不动 听着… |
[09:01] | I just… I just wanna say that I’m sorry. | 我就是想说对不起 |
[09:06] | Okay? I feel bad. I did not mean to hit you. | 好吗 我很后悔 不是故意要打你的 |
[09:10] | Oh, it kind of felt like you did. | 感觉你就是故意的 |
[09:15] | Are you gonna dime on me? | 你会告发我吗 |
[09:17] | I mean, I know you don’t have a whole lot of reason not to. | 我知道你没什么理由不去 |
[09:20] | But… I was hoping that | 但…我希望 |
[09:22] | you could see that my apology is sincere. | 你能看到我是在真心道歉 |
[09:25] | Let me make it up to you personally | 让我私下补偿你吧 |
[09:27] | and not end up in Seg or down the hill. | 别送我去禁闭室或者最高监狱 |
[09:29] | Is this some kind of enhanced interrogation technique? | 你这是什么强化审讯技术吗 |
[09:34] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | I’m gonna come clean. | 我就说实话了 |
[09:54] | I’m not NSA. | 我不是国安局的 |
[09:56] | I’m CIA. | 我是中情局 |
[09:57] | Oh, you expect me to believe that? | 你以为我会相信吗 |
[09:59] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[10:01] | May I? | 我能说吗 |
[10:04] | What they don’t know is… | 他们不知道的是 |
[10:06] | And by “they,” I mean, you know, “they,” | 我说”他们” 你知道的 “他们” |
[10:09] | like, the real “they…” | 是真的”他们” |
[10:11] | is that I’m actually a double agent. | 我实际上是个双面间谍 |
[10:13] | And they don’t know? | 他们不知道吗 |
[10:14] | That is why I had to beat you up, to throw them off-track. | 所以我才要打你 好打消他们疑心 |
[10:18] | If they find out we’re working together, they’ll take me out. | 如果他们发现我们在合作 会让我回去的 |
[10:21] | Oh, and if they get to you, they can redouble you. | 如果他们抓到了你 可以再让你叛变 |
[10:26] | Turn you back. | 做回单面间谍 |
[10:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:31] | That is why we can’t call attention to our little incident. | 所以我们这小事故不能引起注意 |
[10:35] | There’s a lot at stake here. | 形势很紧张 |
[10:37] | I need your silence so that we can continue the work. | 我需要你保密 我们好继续工作 |
[10:40] | Yeah, man. | 没问题 |
[10:42] | And thank you for getting me that Vagisil. | 谢谢你给我妇炎洁 |
[10:46] | ‘Cause this was just so itchy. | 因为我真是太痒了 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:51] | Now you gotta really get me the Vagisil. | 现在你真得去弄瓶妇炎洁给我 |
[10:53] | You know, like, so we can… | 用来… |
[10:55] | you know, just to cover up, ’cause… | 用来掩饰 因为 |
[10:57] | On it. | 知道了 |
[10:59] | Yo, where are my donuts? | 我的甜甜圈呢 |
[11:04] | Not today. | 今天没有 |
[11:05] | Girl, did I not tell you to | 妹子 我不是告诉过你 |
[11:08] | suck a dick and get me some goodies? | 让你吸吸老二 给我换点好吃的吗 |
[11:10] | Chop-chop, little lady. | 快点去 小姑娘 |
[11:15] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[11:16] | Nothing, my stomach just hurts today. | 没什么 就是肚子有点疼 |
[11:18] | I don’t feel like talking about snack foods. | 不想说什么零食的事 |
[11:23] | Besides, I’m getting real presents from him now. | 而且 我现在能从他那拿到真正的礼物了 |
[11:28] | Isn’t that pretty? | 是不是很漂亮 |
[11:29] | You know, like on the commercial | 就像广告里演的 |
[11:30] | where the husband surprises the wife? | 丈夫给妻子的惊喜 |
[11:33] | “Every kiss begins with Kay”? | 每个亲吻都始于凯[珠宝品牌] |
[11:37] | Yeah, um, no offense, | 我说个事你别见怪 |
[11:39] | but that looks like some 99-cent bin shit. | 这玩意好像一元店的假货 |
[11:42] | And it’s gonna turn your wrist green. | 它会把你的手腕染绿 |
[11:43] | Look, it already has, see? | 看到没 已经染了 |
[11:46] | What the fuck? | 这是怎么回事 |
[11:55] | – What happened? – Nothing. | -出什么事了 -没什么 |
[11:57] | You’re just jealous… | 你只是嫉妒 |
[11:59] | ’cause it’s gold-plated with real gold. | 这上面镀的可是真金呢 |
[12:02] | – Did he hurt you? – No! | -他伤害你了吗 -没有 |
[12:04] | You know, sometimes when men get around boobies, | 有时候男人看到奶子 |
[12:06] | they don’t know how to act. | 就不知道该如何是好了 |
[12:07] | Okay? It’s called hormones and stuff. | 懂吗 都是荷尔蒙在作祟 |
[12:09] | But I don’t know if you know about that | 我不知道你是否了解男女之爱 |
[12:10] | ’cause you’re a muff muncher. | 因为你是个舔小穴的拉拉 |
[12:12] | Did he force you? | 他是不是强迫你了 |
[12:15] | Well, I’m not gonna lie. | 说实话 |
[12:17] | I mean, I could’ve used a bit of a warm-up. | 我挺想做做前戏的 |
[12:20] | Doesn’t feel really good when you’re not ready. | 没准备好就插入 感觉不太舒服 |
[12:24] | You know there’s a word for that, right? | 你知道有个词是专门形容这种情况的吧 |
[12:26] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[12:28] | Nah, it’s not his fault. Mmm-mmm. I was the one. | 不 不是他的错 是我的问题 |
[12:31] | I was flirting too much, I was smiling, | 是我卖弄风骚 又冲他微笑 |
[12:34] | and I was really confusing. | 而且我真的很迷茫 |
[12:37] | Take that shit off your wrist right now. | 马上把你手腕上的垃圾摘掉 |
[12:41] | He made a special trip to the mall for me. | 他特意为我去商场买的 |
[12:46] | It’s not his fault! | 这不是他的错 |
[12:50] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[12:57] | I just convinced Lolly that I was a CIA operative | 我刚刚告诉洛莉 我是中情局的特工 |
[13:00] | so that she wouldn’t rat | 这样她就不会 |
[13:01] | on me for attempting to choke her to death. | 告发我想要掐死她的这件事 |
[13:09] | Pipes, I’m losing it. | 小帕 我要疯了 |
[13:12] | I am totally spinning out. | 完全糊涂了 |
[13:14] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[13:16] | like the Kinks say… | 正如奇想乐队所唱 |
[13:18] | “Paranoia, the destroya.” | “偏执即毁灭” |
[13:20] | Well, there is a red under my bed… | 我床下有个穿红衣服的 |
[13:23] | and a little yellow man in my head. | 脑海中还有个黄色的小人 |
[13:28] | Sounds like it’s… it’s getting pretty bad. | 听起来 挺糟糕的 |
[13:32] | I beat the shit out of a crazy person. | 我把一个疯子打了个半死 |
[13:36] | I imagine my death-by-shanking every waking minute and… | 醒着的每分钟都在幻想会被突然杀掉 |
[13:41] | I completely convinced myself | 还一直认为 |
[13:43] | that you were hooking up with that Stella chick. | 你跟斯黛拉那个小婊砸搞上了 |
[13:46] | She has a Ninja Turtle tattoo. | 她身上纹着忍者神龟呢 |
[13:48] | I know! | 我知道 |
[13:50] | And that annoying dingo-fucker accent. | 还有那讨人厌的澳洲口音 |
[13:56] | Please tell me I have nothing to worry about. | 请告诉我 我没什么好担心的 |
[14:02] | You have nothing to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry I’ve been so crazy. | 抱歉我表现得如此疯狂 |
[14:14] | Forgive me? | 能原谅我吗 |
[14:17] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[14:33] | – What happened to you? – None of your business. | -你这是怎么了 -不关你事 |
[14:36] | It was that fucking tranny’s what happened. | 都是那个挨千刀的异装癖干的好事 |
[14:40] | People should know. | 大家应该知道这事 |
[14:41] | You didn’t get locked up with a bunch of women | 你要是没跟一群女人关在一起 |
[14:42] | so you could get beat on by a man. | 被男人揍还说得过去 |
[14:45] | I don’t know what’s going on with that dude, but he’s raging out. | 我不知道他抽哪门子疯 但他过分了 |
[14:48] | Who? Sophia? | 说谁呢 索菲娅吗 |
[14:49] | Sophia? She don’t cause no problems. | 索菲娅 她才不会惹事生非呢 |
[14:53] | There’s something wrong with that he-she whatever. | 谁知道是他还是她 反正那货疯了 |
[14:56] | Maybe his hormones are off. | 也许是体内激素水平下降 |
[14:58] | He attacked Gloria. This is a dangerous fucking situation. | 他攻击了歌洛丽娅 现在这里很危险 |
[15:03] | None of us are safe. | 我们都不安全 |
[15:16] | Better watch where you’re going. | 走路时最好看着点路 |
[15:39] | Ladies, I was missing a panty drop in my bunk this morning. | 女士们 今早我的铺位上没有出现内裤 |
[15:43] | Sorry, kiddo. Talk to our rep. | 抱歉 孩子 去跟我们的代表谈 |
[15:45] | What are you talking about? | 你们说什么呢 |
[15:48] | We’re exercising our collective bargaining rights. | 我们在行使劳资谈判权 |
[15:51] | You wanna renegotiate our contract, she’s right over there. | 你想要重定协议的话 她就在那边 |
[16:03] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:06] | We don’t work for ramen no more. | 我们再也不为方便面调料工作了 |
[16:09] | Fair pay for skanky pants. | 我们要求用脏内裤换取合理的报酬 |
[16:13] | Yeah, what she said. | 就像她说的那样 |
[16:18] | Come back to me with a better deal, and we’ll talk. | 想好条件再来找我 我们到时再谈 |
[16:25] | 2379 2-3-7-9. | |
[16:30] | Okay, you have $40 left in your commissary. | 你在小卖部的帐上还有四十块钱 |
[16:32] | Here’s a check for the remainder. | 这是领取余额的支票 |
[16:34] | Sign the back and we’ll give you cash. | 在背面签好字 我们给你现金 |
[16:39] | There is a voucher for your bus ticket. | 里面还有公交车票的优惠券 |
[16:43] | Fingerprints, please. | 请按指纹 |
[17:00] | Sign here. | 在这签字 |
[17:08] | Hey, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[17:10] | Are you avoiding me? | 你在躲我吗 |
[17:12] | – Yes. – Care to elaborate? | -没错 -能解释下原因吗 |
[17:16] | I… | 我 |
[17:18] | don’t know what to say. I have a, um… | 我不知道怎么说 我有… |
[17:20] | – An Alex? – Yes, I have… | -艾丽克斯 -对 我有 |
[17:24] | an Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[17:25] | Right, well, I’m crossing the picket line here, but… | 没错 我过界了 但是 |
[17:32] | I’ve outdone myself. Really. | 我努力自控了 真的 |
[17:36] | Let me know when you want more. | 你还想要就告诉我 |
[17:46] | Uh, I’ve been waiting in my bunk all morning | 我在床铺上等了一上午 |
[17:48] | for someone to come get me. | 等人来带我走 |
[17:50] | – What time do I get to leave? – What are you talking about? | -我何时可以离开 -你在说什么 |
[17:52] | I’m supposed to be released today. | 我今天应该被假释的 |
[17:54] | I gave away all my shit and everything. | 我什么都招了 |
[17:57] | You know anything about the inmates processing out today? | 你知道今天犯人转移的情况吗 |
[18:01] | Yeah, they left after count. | 知道 点完人数后就让她们走了 |
[18:02] | What about Sara Rice? | 萨拉·莱斯呢 |
[18:04] | Yup, they took her, too. | 她也被带走了 |
[18:05] | Then why is she standing in front of me? | 那她为什么站在我面前 |
[18:12] | I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[18:14] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹啊 |
[18:16] | She got out? Out the blue? | 她出去了 真的出去了 |
[18:18] | ‘Cause she believed. | 因为她信仰坚定 |
[18:19] | Yo, Norma! You gotta hook a sister up. | 诺尔玛 你解救了我们一个姐妹 |
[18:23] | She can do it for all of us. | 她能解救我们所有人 |
[18:25] | I have faith, don’t you? | 我坚信不疑 你们呢 |
[18:27] | Praise Norma! Praise Norma! | 赞美诺尔玛 赞美诺尔玛 |
[18:33] | Here, I brought you these. | 这些给你 |
[18:36] | Um, here’s a pencil and a can of mackerel. | 铅笔和鲭鱼罐头给你 |
[18:44] | Norma? | 诺尔玛 |
[18:45] | I’m being bullied by your group. I thought you should know that. | 你的组员在欺负我 我想你应该知道这事 |
[18:49] | Oh, look, everyone, it’s God’s gift to Litchfield. | 看哪 这不是上帝赐给利奇菲尔德的礼物吗 |
[18:52] | Shut up, Leanne. I’m talking to Norma. | 闭嘴 琳恩 我在跟诺尔玛说话 |
[18:55] | Look at her… | 看看她 |
[18:57] | with her perfect teeth, and her shiny skin, | 漂亮的牙齿 光滑的皮肤 |
[19:00] | and her Pocahontas hair, thinking she’s better than us. | 宝嘉康蒂般的头发 认为自己比我们都好 |
[19:03] | I can’t help it if I have Pocahontas hair, | 我这宝嘉康蒂般的头发是天生的 |
[19:04] | and it’s not my fault you chose meth over teeth! | 而且 你吸冰毒把牙齿搞坏也不是我的错 |
[19:07] | Get the fuck out of here… | 滚出去 |
[19:08] | – you stuck-up bitch! – Oh, my God! | -你个自大的小婊砸 -我的天哪 |
[19:10] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能允许这种事发生 |
[19:12] | I thought you were supposed to be about kindness. | 我以为你散播的是善意 |
[19:14] | You made me think that you care, but you don’t! | 你让我以为你关心我们 但你并不关心 |
[19:18] | And you let a bunch of crazies speak for you. | 你还让一群疯子为你代言 |
[19:20] | Shut the fuck up, Soso! | 闭上你的鸟嘴 苏苏 |
[19:22] | And you’re all just a bunch of chicken-shit followers! | 你们不过是一群傻逼追随者罢了 |
[19:24] | What? Now I can’t help you. | 你说啥 现在我也帮不了你了 |
[19:27] | Get out of here, seriously. | 滚出去 我说真的 |
[19:29] | Nice group you got here. | 真是个美好的团体 |
[19:31] | Congrats on nothing. | 恭喜你们了 |
[19:39] | Don’t worry. I’ll handle this. | 别担心 我来处理 |
[19:55] | – Which one are you? – I’m Space Admiral Rodcocker. | -哪个是你 -太空上将罗德老二 |
[19:57] | It was originally Donaldschlong. | 本来是叫唐纳德鸡鸡的 |
[20:00] | I think I might’ve made a mistake by changing it. | 我想我把它改了可能是个错误 |
[20:04] | I see why you were disturbed. | 我明白你为什么抓狂了 |
[20:06] | Yeah, and I don’t know how she knew about my birthmark. | 我不明白她是怎么知道我有胎记的 |
[20:14] | This is some sick stuff, Warren. | 这太恶心了 沃伦 |
[20:16] | A writer does not search out a muse. | 你要明白 并不是作家去追寻灵感 |
[20:19] | A muse appears. | 而是灵感主动降临 |
[20:21] | And when that muse wears uniform pants | 当灵感穿着制服裤子 |
[20:23] | that fit in all the right places, | 并且裤子合适妥贴 |
[20:25] | – it writes its– – Okay, that’s fine! | -就会写出… -好了 打住 |
[20:28] | How did you come up with all this pornography stuff anyway? | 你到底为什么要写这种小黄文啊 |
[20:32] | I wrote it for Berdie’s class. | 这是为伯蒂的戏剧课写的 |
[20:35] | Counselor Berdie Rogers, she told you to write this? | 辅导师伯蒂·罗杰斯 她让你写的 |
[20:38] | It was an exercise. She wanted us to use our imaginations. | 是练习 她要我们发挥想像力 |
[20:42] | Oh, this is the kind of stuff you do in drama class? | 你们在戏剧课上就讨论这些东西 |
[20:46] | Well, not really. | 也不全是 |
[20:48] | Berdie is more supportive | 相对于性爱小说 |
[20:50] | of the murder stuff than she is the sex stuff. | 伯蒂更支持我们写谋杀一类的东西 |
[20:58] | Jesus… | 老天 |
[21:01] | I knew there was something wrong with that woman. | 我就知道那女人有问题 |
[21:11] | Hey, so you’re getting out, huh? | 你要出狱了是吧 |
[21:13] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[21:14] | But I thought you had a butt-load more time. | 我以为你还得坐上很久的牢 |
[21:17] | – Nope. – No? | -并不是 -不是吗 |
[21:18] | Doggett here don’t wanna get out ’cause she’d miss me too much. | 德盖特就不想这么早出狱 她太挂念我 |
[21:21] | Ain’t that right, Doggett? | 是吧 德盖特 |
[21:25] | Hey, can you pull in here? | 在这儿停吧 |
[21:43] | So just like that? I can go? | 那样就行了吗 我能走了 |
[21:45] | That’s how it works. | 就这么简单 |
[21:48] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[21:50] | Peace out, Penn. | 再见 佩 |
[21:52] | I’m sorry about all that shit with Leanne. | 我跟琳恩特别好这回事很抱歉 |
[21:54] | I always liked you anyway. | 其实我一直都挺喜欢你的 |
[21:55] | Thanks, Ang. | 谢了 安 |
[21:59] | Hey, ain’t your name Sara? | 咦 你不是叫萨拉吗 |
[22:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:05] | I call her “Ang” ’cause she reminds me of Angelina Jolie. | 我叫她”安”只因她太像安吉丽娜·朱莉 |
[22:12] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[22:14] | – I don’t see it. – I do. | -看不出来像 -我看得出就行 |
[22:17] | Whatever. Bye, Sara. | 管他呢 再见萨拉 |
[22:19] | Bye, Penn. Good luck. | 再见 佩 祝你好运 |
[22:24] | Call the van, tell ’em to turn around. | 通知货车调头回来 |
[22:28] | What do you mean they’re not answering? | 他们没应答是什么意思 |
[22:31] | Who is it? Coates? | 是谁 科茨吗 |
[22:35] | No, don’t call the station. I’ll handle that. | 不 别报警 我来搞定 |
[22:37] | Get a message to Pearson, tell him I need to see him immediately. | 传个话给皮尔森 让他马上来见我 |
[22:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:44] | “Sara Rice” has been dropped at the bus. | 萨拉·莱斯给带到车站放走了 |
[22:49] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 我操 |
[22:53] | How does this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[22:54] | The computer assigned her name to Angie’s ID number. | 电脑里安琪的监狱证件号码对她名字上了 |
[22:57] | This is MCC’s fancy new system. | 这是世纪挑战公司的新系统 |
[22:59] | We gotta call their IT guy. | 我们得打电话找他们的技术男 |
[23:01] | – Why didn’t anyone catch this? – New COs. | -怎么就没人发现 -那狱警新来的啊 |
[23:03] | They don’t know the inmates, | 他们不认识犯人 |
[23:04] | or, apparently, how to check a photo ID. | 也很可能连检查身份证都不会 |
[23:08] | It’s a huge fuck-up. | 这太他妈操蛋了 |
[23:10] | This wouldn’t have happened with senior staff. | 要是有老狱警在就不会出这档子事 |
[23:12] | Christ, I can tell you how many times a day Flores takes a dump. | 天啊 弗洛雷斯一天几次大便我都知道 |
[23:17] | I know when Warren is just excited versus having an episode. | 我清楚沃伦什么时候激动什么时候真发疯 |
[23:21] | These newbies, they don’t even bother to learn names. | 这些新来的人连犯人的名字都不愿意记 |
[23:27] | Should we contact the marshals? | 我们该通知法警吗 |
[23:29] | No. | 不要 |
[23:31] | Give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[23:34] | Maxwell, not a word of this. | 麦克斯韦 这事务必保密 |
[23:36] | You know everybody here. | 这儿的人你都认识 |
[23:39] | – Who’s in for organized crime? – Me. | -有谁是因为组织犯罪进来的 -我 |
[23:41] | Nah, I need to pick the brain of a real criminal. | 别 我需要一个真正的罪犯 |
[23:44] | Somebody who’s… more hardcore. | 一个更有料的人 |
[23:47] | “Hardcore”? | “有料” |
[23:49] | I worked with the Russian mafia. | 我跟俄罗斯黑手党合作过 |
[23:51] | We make the Italians look like guppies. | 我们一出手 意大利黑手党都害怕 |
[23:55] | This about your little panty business? | 这是不是跟你那内裤事业有关 |
[23:58] | – How do you know about that? – You recruited my whole family. | -你怎么知道 -你招募了我整个家族 |
[24:01] | They’re all running the track in pink bikinis. | 她们全都在为粉红比基尼跑腿 |
[24:04] | First, you don’t ask me to wear them, | 一开始你没把我叫上 |
[24:06] | and now you undervalue my criminal mastermind. | 现在 你又低估了我的犯罪策划头脑 |
[24:08] | You know what? You really need to go fuck yourself. | 你知道吗 你真的该滚一边儿去 |
[24:12] | I need your advice. | 我需要你的建议 |
[24:13] | – I want 10% off the top. – What? | -我要总收入的百分之十 -什么 |
[24:18] | Your girls are rebelling. | 你的妞们都开始想反叛了 |
[24:20] | You’re paying them in sodium and MSG, | 你用盐和味精做她们的报酬 |
[24:23] | and they want real money. | 但她们只想要真钱 |
[24:24] | You haven’t a clue how to do that. | 你都不懂该怎么做 |
[24:26] | And as for your one real resource, your partner, | 对于你真正的资源来说 也就是你伴侣 |
[24:29] | well, you’re fucking around on her. | 你背着她在乱搞 |
[24:33] | So it’s only a matter of time before that blows up in your face. | 所以事情败露也只是时间的问题 |
[24:37] | Don’t fuck where you eat, or shit where you fuck. | 不做亏心事 不怕鬼敲门 |
[24:40] | It’s bad business. | 生意可不能这么做 |
[24:47] | Eight percent. | 百分之八 |
[24:53] | You need to get money into their commissaries. | 你得往她们的生活费里打钱 |
[24:55] | And pay your girls a fair wage, huh? | 而且给她们合理点的报酬 |
[25:00] | You know what Green Dot MoneyPak cards are? | 你知道绿点现金卡是什么吗 |
[25:02] | – No. – No, of course you don’t. | -不知道 -你当然不知道 |
[25:05] | They’re cash top-up cards. You’re gonna need a cell phone. | 它们是现金充值卡 你得弄部手机 |
[25:08] | Where am I gonna get a cell phone? | 我去哪儿弄一部来 |
[25:09] | Oh, the place is crawling with them. | 这儿的手机简直多到爆 |
[25:11] | I found one in the bathroom once. | 我有一次在浴室里找到一部 |
[25:13] | Cell phones are like roaches. | 手机就像蟑螂一样 |
[25:14] | You see one, you’ll know | 当你看见一只 |
[25:15] | there’s another 100 hidden in the walls. | 你就知道还有另外一百只正藏在墙壁里 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:21] | Five other inmates in there with the wrong numbers. | 还有五个犯人都是弄错证件号被放走的 |
[25:23] | This is the same operating system we use at all of our prisons. | 可我们所有监狱里都用这套操作系统 |
[25:26] | Yeah, well, you’re lucky you caught it now | 对 你该庆幸你现在发现了 |
[25:28] | because, clearly, it blows. | 因为很明显 糟糕透了 |
[25:31] | Yeah, this is bad. | 是 这样不妙 |
[25:32] | This is really bad. I can’t protect you on this one, Joe. | 真的非常不妙 乔 这我罩不住你了 |
[25:37] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是的 |
[25:39] | You’re in charge of camp. Shows a big lack of oversight. | 你是管事儿的 却严重缺乏监督 |
[25:45] | Yeah… it does. | 是 的确是 |
[25:49] | ‘Cause the fish stinks from the head. | 上梁不正下梁歪 |
[25:54] | And I am not the head. | 我又不是上梁 |
[25:56] | I am actually down by the gills somewhere. | 我实际上也就是个中层领导吧 |
[26:01] | So, once I call the police and the U.S. Marshals, | 所以只要我报警再通知国家法警 |
[26:05] | and the DOC investigators start sniffing around, | 然后联邦教改局调查员一旦开始调查 |
[26:08] | it’s going to look a lot worse | 这事就会让利奇菲尔德的 |
[26:10] | for the Director of Human Activity here at Litchfield. | 活动处处长非常难堪 |
[26:15] | -Yeah, whoa. Slow down. -Yeah. | -是 慢点说 -是 |
[26:18] | Why do we have to involve all those people in this? | 为什么要让那么多人知道 |
[26:19] | We have an escaped convict! | 因为我们监狱有一个越狱犯 |
[26:24] | – Let’s just go get her back. – Who? | -去把她抓回来吧 -谁去 |
[26:27] | You and me. | 你和我啊 |
[26:29] | – Where did they take her? – The bus station in Utica. | -他们带她去哪了 -尤迪卡的公车站 |
[26:32] | Let’s just get in a car. We’ll go get her. Bring her back. | 上车呗 我们去找她 带她回来 |
[26:36] | You know, nobody has to know. | 别人都不用知道 |
[26:39] | So you’re saying the two of us | 所以你是说我们两个 |
[26:39] | should go and apprehend an escaped convict? | 该跑出去逮捕一名越狱犯 |
[26:44] | This is not the fucking Bloodhound Gang, okay? | 我们又不是血性猎犬帮 |
[26:48] | Well, I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[26:50] | I honestly don’t know what the fuck to do! | 我真他妈的不知道该怎么办 |
[26:53] | Do you know how I got this job? | 你知道我是怎么找到这份工作的吗 |
[26:54] | My dad is one of the SVPs at MCC. | 我爸是世纪挑战公司的副总裁 |
[27:02] | This is gonna be worse | 这次肯定要比 |
[27:03] | than when I got kicked out of Ohio University. | 我被俄亥俄大学劝退那次还惨 |
[27:07] | I have no idea what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在干什么 |
[27:17] | Fine! | 行 |
[27:20] | I’ll go. On my own. | 我去 我自己去 |
[27:23] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[27:24] | Someone needs to stay here and keep a lid on things. | 总得有人留下压一压风头 |
[27:27] | – Great. – Fuck it. | -很好 -妈的 |
[27:29] | If I can get her back, no one needs to know, all the better. | 我把她带回来 没人察觉 那就行了 |
[27:34] | You’re saving my ass, Joe. | 你真是救了我一命 乔 |
[27:37] | Nah… I’m saving my ass. | 不 我是在自救而已 |
[27:46] | Here’s to the new opening | 为了我们首次要上 |
[27:47] | act for the East Coast tour of Glass Tiger. | “玻璃虎”乐队西海岸巡演作开场 |
[27:51] | – Hell, yeah! – All right! | -没错 -好 |
[27:52] | Soon to be the headliners! | 很快就可以出名了 |
[27:54] | The Jeff Spurber Band! | 我们叫”杰夫·苏博”乐队 |
[27:56] | – We need a new name. – I like our name. | -我们得想个新队名 -我喜欢现在的 |
[27:58] | Of course you like our name, you’re Jeff Spurber. | 你当然喜欢了 你就是杰夫·苏博 |
[28:01] | But you’re the tambourine player, dude. | 但你是打小手鼓的 伙计 |
[28:03] | I’m the lead singer. | 我可是主唱 |
[28:04] | If we’re gonna be named for someone, it should be me. | 我们队要以人名命名的话 必须是我 |
[28:06] | It’s my garage. | 这车库都是我的 |
[28:08] | If Hank and I can get along after the shit he pulled, | 如果汉克跟我都能吵完以后和好 |
[28:12] | you guys can work it out. | 你们俩也行 |
[28:15] | We’re looking at ten months on the road. Let’s enjoy it. | 十个月的巡演啊 好好享受吧 |
[28:19] | Come on, this is a huge fucking deal for us. | 赶紧的 这对我们来说可是大好机遇 |
[28:21] | Come on. Come on. | 赶紧啊 来干杯 |
[28:25] | – Lis. – Hank. | -丽丝 -汉克 |
[28:31] | Joey, you got a second? | 乔伊 你有时间吗 |
[28:33] | – Could we talk outside? – Yeah, babe. | -我们到外面去说吧 -好啊宝贝 |
[28:36] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[28:40] | Four months. | 四个月了 |
[28:41] | So it’s… | 那这 |
[28:44] | it’s a real thing… | 这是个鲜活的生命 |
[28:46] | floating around in there? | 在你肚子里吗 |
[28:50] | How big is it? | 有多大了 |
[28:52] | Like an avocado. | 像个鳄梨那么大 |
[28:53] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[28:55] | An avocado? | 有鳄梨这么大 |
[29:02] | It’s great! It’s great. | 很好啊 真的太好了 |
[29:04] | Lisa, we’re gonna have a baby! | 丽萨 我们要有个宝宝了 |
[29:06] | – Joey, do the math. – What? | -乔伊 你算算清楚 -啥 |
[29:09] | Four months ago, we were broken up. I was with Hank. | 四个月前我们分手了 我跟汉克在一起 |
[29:12] | Four months ago was July. What are you… | 四个月前也就是七月份 你是说 |
[29:20] | What are you sayin’? | 你是什么意思 |
[29:25] | It’s his? | 这是他的 |
[29:27] | Yeah. | 是 |
[29:28] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 |
[29:31] | I wanted to tell you first. | 我想第一个告诉你 |
[29:33] | I’ve been so guilty about everything I put you through, and… | 我一直很自责 连累你这么多 然后 |
[29:36] | now that we’re back together, I… | 然后现在我们复合了 我 |
[29:40] | This is so fucked up. | 这真的糟糕透了 |
[29:43] | You have every right to hate me. | 你完全有权利恨我 |
[29:45] | I love you. | 我爱你啊 |
[29:47] | I just thought you should know | 我就觉得应该让你知道 |
[29:48] | because you guys are going on tour and– | 因为你们准备去巡演了 |
[29:49] | I won’t go. I’ll stay here. | 我不去了 我留下来 |
[29:52] | You have to go! This is your big break! | 你必须得去 这是你的大好机会 |
[29:54] | That’s not why I told you. | 我告诉你不是为了让你这样 |
[29:56] | Fuck it, they can do it without me. Fuck it. | 管他呢 他们没有我照样行 不管了 |
[29:58] | Joey, you can’t do that. We’ll be fine. | 乔伊 你不能那么做 我们会没事的 |
[30:00] | I’m gonna move back in with my parents. | 我准备搬回爸爸妈妈家住 |
[30:02] | I already asked for more shifts at Paddy’s. | 我已经申请在店里多倒几次班 |
[30:03] | I’m staying here. | 我要留下来 |
[30:06] | I’m gonna take care of you and this baby. | 我会好好照顾你和宝宝的 |
[30:11] | I’ll tell them right now. | 我现在就去跟他们说 |
[30:13] | You stay and Hank goes? | 你留下 让汉克去 |
[30:15] | Joey, why would you do that? It makes no sense. | 乔伊 你干嘛要这么做 没道理啊 |
[30:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:21] | I wanna marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[30:24] | I wanna have a family with you. | 想和你有个家 |
[30:26] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[30:28] | Me and you… | 有我有你 |
[30:31] | and avocado. | 还有小鳄梨 |
[31:49] | Aleida’s full of shit sometimes, but I believe her. | 虽然阿蕾达有时满嘴屁话 但我信她 |
[31:51] | I do, too. They said she tried to chop it off herself. | 我也信她 听说她打算亲自打掉孩子 |
[31:55] | Oh, I heard she’s off her meds and her penis is growing back. | 我听说她药停了 小鸡鸡又长回来了 |
[31:57] | I heard she was an ultimate | 我听说她变性之前 |
[31:58] | fighter before she turned into a chick. | 是个终极格斗士 |
[32:00] | Well, you heard wrong. | 你听说错了 |
[32:02] | But I will happily go all UFC | 但我很乐意用终极格斗术揍你个半死 |
[32:04] | on your ass if you keep spreadin’ that shit. | 如果你丫再到处乱嚼舌根 |
[32:10] | Taystee. | 美味姐 |
[32:13] | Where’d you get that weave, girl? | 你从哪儿弄的卷发 |
[32:15] | Don’t tell me you went to Danita. | 别告诉我你找了丹妮塔 |
[32:17] | I thought I’d switch it up. She ain’t bad. | 我觉得换换发型也不错 她手艺不差 |
[32:20] | Ain’t bad? I can see those tracks from down the hallway. | 不差 毛躁得我在走廊那边都看得清楚 |
[32:25] | Look, other people gotta make a living, too. | 听着 别人也得维持生活啊 |
[32:27] | My salon has been empty all day. | 我的美发沙龙整天门可罗雀 |
[32:29] | You think I don’t know those | 你以为我不知道 |
[32:30] | Spanish girls been spreading shit about me? | 那些西班牙妹到处说我坏话吗 |
[32:32] | I don’t wanna get involved. | 我可不想掺和这事 |
[32:35] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[32:37] | What’s wrong with all of you? | 你们都怎么回事 |
[32:39] | Acting like a bunch of stupid, transphobic bitches! | 一群傻逼又恐跨性别的贱人 |
[32:44] | You know what the worst part of becoming a woman is? | 你知道变成女人什么地方最糟糕吗 |
[32:46] | Having to participate in this catty, backstabby bullshit! | 就是你不得不成为阴险又卑鄙行径的一员 |
[32:51] | You don’t wanna get your hair done? | 你们不想来我这儿做头发 |
[32:52] | You wanna whisper behind my back? | 你们想在我背后嚼舌根 |
[32:54] | Then fuck you! Fuck all of you! | 那就去死吧 你们全他妈去死 |
[33:07] | We’re in business. | 我们下海啦 |
[33:09] | – No way. Whose? – Mmm-hmm. I’ve no idea. | -我靠 跟谁合作 -我也不知道 |
[33:11] | There’s probably 50 of ’em in here. | 这儿差不多有五十个人在搞走私 |
[33:13] | This place is crawling with contraband. | 这地方满满的走私鬼啊 |
[33:15] | You know, I found a blunt, a lighter, | 我找到了一个钝器 一个打火机 |
[33:17] | and a shank made out of Jolly Ranchers. | 还有一个用橡皮糖做的手柄 |
[33:20] | Why do you need a phone? | 那你要手机干嘛 |
[33:22] | To transfer money. | 转移资金 |
[33:25] | Each girl is gonna get a prepaid card on the outside, | 每一个女孩在外面都有一张预付卡 |
[33:28] | give me a 14-digit code, | 给我一串14位的密码 |
[33:30] | and then I can wire money directly into her account | 我就能直接打钱到她账上 |
[33:33] | with the touch of a button. | 只需手指轻轻一按 |
[33:36] | It’s called MoneyPak. | 这叫现金卡 |
[33:37] | Yeah, I know what it’s called. I’m a drug dealer. | 我当然知道是什么了 我可是毒贩子 |
[33:42] | Pipes, this is what prison gangs do. | 小帕 这可是域内团伙干的事 |
[33:44] | – I know! It’s brilliant, right? – No. | -我知道 简直机智嘛 -不 |
[33:47] | This was a silly distraction, | 这只是无聊的消遣 |
[33:48] | so we could have some fun and make a few bucks. | 找点乐子赚点钱 |
[33:52] | What you’re talking about now is a crime network, okay? | 但是你说的可是犯罪网络啊 |
[33:56] | This is the kind of shit that landed me in here. | 就是这档子事害我坐牢的 |
[33:58] | So you’ll be extra good at it. | 那你肯定特别拿手 |
[34:02] | I’m serious, Pipes. I’m not up for taking this thing next level. | 我是说真的 小帕 我不会继续干的 |
[34:05] | What happened to that scary, | 我爱上的那个 |
[34:06] | professional felon I fell in love with, huh? | 可怕的职业重罪犯是怎么了 |
[34:10] | She was so hot. | 她以前好惹火 |
[34:11] | Seriously, grow up. | 说真的 成熟点吧 |
[34:17] | Put one between your knees and one under your belly. Here. | 膝盖中间放一个 肚子下面垫一个 |
[34:26] | Why you being so nice? | 你怎么忽然这么好 |
[34:28] | ‘Cause I know where you’re at. | 因为我知道你受的苦 |
[34:30] | And, listen… | 听着 |
[34:32] | when your real contractions start… | 当你真正开始宫缩 |
[34:34] | – Okay. – …you gotta just surrender. | -好 -你只能接受它 |
[34:35] | ‘Cause the more you fight that shit, the worse it gets. | 因为你越挣扎 越痛苦 |
[34:39] | And it also helps if you moan. | 呻吟一下也可以缓解一些 |
[34:42] | Low, low, like a cow, like… | 气沉丹田 像牛的哞声这样 |
[34:49] | I don’t know why, but something about opening your throat | 我也不知道为什么 但是你嗓子一开 |
[34:52] | makes everything else open up, too. | 别的什么都会好一些 |
[34:54] | And pushing feels like shitting, like you’re taking a giant shit. | 要像在拉一坨很大的便便一样使劲 |
[34:57] | Ew! That’s so gross! | 啊 好恶心 |
[35:00] | And when they tell you that they can see the head, | 接生的人要是说能看到宝宝的头 |
[35:02] | – you got to back off… – The head? | -你就得放缓一点 -看见头 |
[35:04] | …and you gotta go slow | 你得慢点使劲 |
[35:07] | so that you don’t tear your shit up, you know? | 要不然你就会扯裂你的宝宝 懂了吧 |
[35:09] | Stop it, stop it. I don’t even wanna think about that. | 别说了 我想不敢想 |
[35:11] | I’m just glad everything’s gonna be over soon. | 我只是开心 因为一切快要结束了 |
[35:13] | Not really. | 并不一定 |
[35:14] | You’re gonna have a baby for the rest of your life. | 你从此有了个宝宝 |
[35:21] | No, I’m giving it away. | 不 我要送走它 |
[35:25] | What? | 什么 |
[35:30] | – To who? – To this lady that’s been visiting me. | -送给谁 -那个最近来探视我的女士 |
[35:34] | She’s really nice, has a lot of money, and… | 她人很好 很有钱 而且 |
[35:37] | my mom thinks I should do it, so… | 我妈觉得我应该这么做 所以就 |
[35:39] | Aleida? | 阿蕾达 |
[35:42] | What are you, fucking crazy? | 你特么不是疯了吧 |
[35:44] | It ain’t right for me to keep a baby if I’m not gonna be around. | 如果我不在孩子身边 就不该留住他 |
[35:50] | So you’re saying I did the wrong thing, huh? | 所以你觉得我做错了是吧 |
[35:54] | You don’t even get to see her anymore. | 你以后都见不到她了 |
[35:56] | Yeah, but at least I know that she’s with her family. | 是 但起码我知道她和她的亲人在一起 |
[36:00] | I would give anything to see my baby for five minutes, | 如能见我宝宝五分钟 我愿意交出一切 |
[36:03] | and you’re gonna give yours away? To a stranger? | 而你就这么轻易把宝宝送给个陌生人 |
[36:08] | You know, I may be a fucked-up mom, | 我也许是个很烂的母亲 |
[36:12] | but at least I didn’t sell mine to the highest bidder. | 但起码我没把我宝宝卖给最高价竞得者 |
[36:16] | Yo, give me my fucking pillow back. | 尼玛 把我的枕头拿回来 |
[36:19] | I hope she rips you wide open. | 我希望她能把你整个扯裂 |
[36:24] | What happens if they fire us | 要是他们炒了我们怎么办 |
[36:26] | before we get officially approved as a union? | 在我们正式被批准成立联盟之前 |
[36:28] | Or so they don’t get sued, they start enforcing weird rules. | 不然他们不被告 就要实行诡异条例了 |
[36:31] | You know, pin it on that. These guys are wily. | 就推卸责任到那上面 他们很狡猾的 |
[36:33] | This is how corporations been intimidating people | 这就是大公司从一出现 |
[36:35] | since the beginning of time. | 就开始威胁人们生活的惯常伎俩 |
[36:37] | You know, people died for the eight-hour work day, man. | 很多人累死在一天八小时的工作岗位上 |
[36:39] | “Not being heard is no reason for silence.” | “没有被听见 不是沉默的理由” |
[36:43] | That’s deep. | 好有深度 |
[36:45] | It’s from Les Mis. We watched it last night. | 这是《悲惨世界》的台词 昨晚看了 |
[36:48] | Poor Russell Crowe. | 可怜的罗素·克洛 |
[36:49] | The guy sings like a dead carp getting a blowjob. | 那家伙唱歌难听得像死鱼在被口 |
[36:53] | What about a blowjob? | 什么被口 |
[36:54] | We’re having a union meeting. | 我们在开联盟会议 |
[36:55] | Oh, that sounds like a lot less fun. | 听上去真无聊 |
[36:58] | If you knew what was good for you, you’d join us. | 你真正能为自己着想的话就会加入我们 |
[37:00] | Don’t see any need to rock the boat. | 不觉得有什么必要非推翻他们不可 |
[37:02] | No, no, come to a meeting, at least. | 不 起码你来听一次会吧 |
[37:04] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[37:06] | It’s at Freddy’s Bar. | 在弗雷迪的酒吧开 |
[37:07] | $2 shots if you use the code word “Union.” | 两美元打赌你们用”联盟”做接头暗号 |
[37:11] | Well, in that case… | 这样的话 |
[37:15] | What do we want? Jäger. | 我们要什么 猎手 |
[37:16] | When do we want it? Now. | 什么时候要 现在 |
[37:21] | – This is insane. – It’s not insane, Joe. | -这真是疯了 -不疯 乔 |
[37:23] | It’s, uh… it’s plucky. | 这是创想 |
[37:26] | – Right. – And don’t worry about camp. | -是 -也不用担心监狱那边 |
[37:28] | I’m handling shit over here. | 我在处理烂事 |
[37:30] | There’s a new sheriff in town. I’m cracking heads, taking names. | 镇上新来个警长 我在烧脑 记名字 |
[37:33] | I thought you were just holding down the fort. | 我以为你在防守堡垒啊 |
[37:36] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:37] | Apparently, the fort has been corrupted by one Berdie Rogers. | 很明显 堡垒已被伯蒂·罗杰斯攻陷 |
[37:41] | This is surprising to me. | 这对我来说真是个惊喜 |
[37:42] | Well, the stuff she’s encouraging in her class, I mean… | 我是说 她在辅导班里推行的东西 |
[37:46] | After the sexual-harassment training, | 继防范性侵的训练之后 |
[37:48] | we just can’t tolerate this. | 我们真的不能忍了 |
[37:50] | Please hold off. We need to review. | 忍忍吧 我们也得检讨的 |
[37:52] | Already taken care of, buddy. | 已经搞定了 伙计 |
[37:55] | You’re a good man, Joe Caputo. | 你真是个好男人 乔·卡普托 |
[37:58] | Probably, uh… probably too good for the job you’re doing. | 也许对你的工作来说 好过头了 |
[38:03] | The Olympics have been on here 24/7. | 奥林匹克比赛将会在这儿举行一整个礼拜 |
[38:06] | I’m partial to the diving, myself. | 我自己比较想报跳水 |
[38:08] | You seen that 13-year-old Chinese kid win the high dive? | 你看见那13岁的中国孩子赢了高台跳水 |
[38:11] | Fu something? Amazing shit. | 傅什么的 太牛逼了 |
[38:14] | Boy, it’s the parents that kill me when I watch the coverage. | 天 我是看到他爸妈的报道才被虐的 |
[38:18] | – You got kids? – Uh, I’ve got one on the way. | -你有孩子 -有一个 准备要出生了 |
[38:21] | – Ah, congratulations. – Yeah, thanks. | -恭喜你啊 -是的 谢谢 |
[38:22] | That’s why I took the job, for the benefits. | 所以我才接受这份工作 为了福利 |
[38:24] | Well, you get decent coverage. | 那你应该能过的不错 |
[38:26] | Vision and dental’s a little spotty, | 眼科和牙科虽然有点鸡肋 |
[38:28] | but it’s better than nothing, | 但总比没有的好 |
[38:30] | especially if you got a little one coming. | 尤其是如果你的孩子快出生了 |
[38:33] | Sorry about the smell. It’s the pipes. | 这儿很臭 不好意思 是管子漏了 |
[38:35] | They don’t fix shit around here. | 他们这儿啥都不管修的 |
[38:38] | Come on, this is the TV room. | 看看 这是电视间 |
[38:41] | There’s lots of fighting over the channel, | 抢台总是很激烈 |
[38:43] | so each group gets their time. | 所以不同群体轮着看 |
[38:46] | Rosa here knows the drill. | 罗莎掌握了门道 |
[38:50] | The whites got the mornings till 10:00. | 白种犯人早上十点之前占着电视 |
[38:53] | Then the blacks and the Spanish take over at lunch. | 午饭的时候轮到黑种和西裔选台 |
[38:58] | Keeps rotating like that. | 每天都这样 |
[39:00] | But me? | 但是我呢 |
[39:02] | I watch what I want, when I want to. | 我想看啥看啥 想啥时看就啥时看 |
[39:07] | You like wrestling? | 你喜欢摔跤吗 |
[39:10] | Oh, yeah, uh… I used to compete. | 是啊 我以前是摔跤选手 |
[39:13] | I dislocated my shoulder, and that ended that. | 后来肩膀脱臼 就不玩了 |
[39:17] | Huh, so that could’ve been you. | 所以你要是继续那说不定就是你了 |
[39:19] | I guess. In a parallel universe. | 可能吧 在平行宇宙里 |
[39:22] | Ha! “Parallel universe.” That’s good. | 平行宇宙 说得好 |
[39:26] | Come on, let me show you the dorm. | 来吧 我带你看看宿舍 |
[39:32] | All right, ladies, I’ve heard your complaints, | 好吧 女士们 我听到了你们的意见 |
[39:35] | and I have made arrangements | 我已经做好安排 |
[39:36] | for everybody to get paid, cash money. | 让所有人都能拿到现金报酬 |
[39:39] | Someone on the outside will pick up a cash card. | 你们自己找外面的人弄一张现金卡 |
[39:43] | Get me the number, | 把号码给我 |
[39:44] | and then we’ll start depositing funds into your accounts. | 然后我们会往你账户里存钱 |
[39:48] | I’m offering you eight bucks a pair, | 一条内裤我出八刀 |
[39:51] | and I’m holding you all to quality control. | 但你们要把关质量 |
[39:52] | There is no cutting corners. | 绝不能有任何疏忽 |
[39:55] | What about benefits, huh? | 那我们的福利呢 |
[39:57] | – Benefits? – Yeah. | -福利吗 -是啊 |
[39:58] | Yeah, what about all the, uh, flavor packets? | 比如说 调味包什么的 |
[40:00] | We are full-time employees. | 我们是正式职工 |
[40:03] | All right, everybody gets one chicken | 好吧 每人每周一包鸡肉味 |
[40:04] | and one beef a week until I’m out. | 加一包牛肉味 发完为止 |
[40:06] | I don’t wanna wear the bikinis anymore. | 我不想再穿比基尼了 |
[40:09] | They ride up my butt. | 总会卡到股沟里 |
[40:10] | And Jones will only be wearing boy shorts. | 琼斯以后可以只穿男式平角裤 |
[40:13] | I want a thong. | 我想要丁字裤 |
[40:14] | Jesus Christ. Anybody else? | 老天 还有要求吗 |
[40:18] | Good. Congratulations. | 好吧 恭喜 |
[40:20] | You are all now official employees. | 你们现在都是正式员工了 |
[40:22] | Oh, pussy pennies! | 蜜穴也能赚钱了 |
[40:24] | We’re in the money! Ka-ching! | 我们要有钱了 好棒 |
[40:27] | You can all thank me for that. | 你们可以感谢我给你们这个机会 |
[40:28] | Oh, and Flaca… | 另外 弗娜卡 |
[40:31] | you’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[40:32] | – What? – Oh, shit. | -什么 该死 |
[40:34] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[40:35] | I can do whatever I want. | 我想做什么都可以 |
[40:38] | Get out. | 走开 |
[40:40] | And remember, you will be costing each one of your closest friends | 记住 你再多嘴只会浪费你最亲爱的朋友们 |
[40:42] | hundreds of dollars a month if you so much as open your mouth. | 每人每个月好几百块的收入 |
[40:47] | So I suggest that you leave quietly. | 所以我建议你安静地离开 |
[40:51] | You’re fucked up. | 你死定了 |
[40:58] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[41:05] | Heard you got busted. | 听说你惹麻烦了 |
[41:08] | Healy was mad. | 海利疯了 |
[41:10] | He confiscate it? | 他把书没收了吗 |
[41:14] | Yo, fuck him, man. Start over. | 别管他 再写一次 |
[41:17] | Or write a sequel. Make it a three-parter like Hunger Games. | 或者写续集 像《饥饿游戏》一样的三部曲 |
[41:21] | No. I feel lighter. | 不 我觉得轻松多了 |
[41:24] | And all those fans with their ideas… | 所有的粉丝都有自己的意见 |
[41:27] | My head was gonna explode. | 我脑袋都要炸了 |
[41:29] | So, you quitting? | 所以你不写了吗 |
[41:36] | Whatever then. | 那随便吧 |
[41:48] | I don’t think the people even like me. They just like my story. | 我觉得她们不喜欢我 只是喜欢我的故事 |
[41:52] | You don’t like me. | 你就不喜欢我 |
[41:54] | Yeah, true, but that ain’t my fault. | 对 可这不是我的错 |
[41:56] | I mean, you beat the shit out of me, cracked one of my ribs. | 你狠揍了我一顿 还弄断我一根肋骨 |
[42:00] | – I got a right to hold a grudge. – No, I was protecting Vee. | -我有权利生气 -不 我是为了保护维 |
[42:03] | Vee didn’t need protection. | 维不需要人保护 |
[42:05] | Vee was a thug. She preyed on you. | 维是个恶棍 是在利用你 |
[42:09] | – You think I’m stupid. – I think you’re vulnerable. | -你觉得我很蠢 -我觉得你容易受伤 |
[42:12] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 |
[42:14] | Vee treated me like a person. | 维把我当人看 |
[42:18] | Everybody else thinks I’m a joke. | 其他人都拿我当笑话 |
[42:22] | She loved me. | 她爱过我 |
[42:26] | People need love. | 人们需要爱 |
[42:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:36] | I’m sorry I hurt you. | 很抱歉伤害了你 |
[43:01] | Heard you’re in a bit of hot water. | 听说你有点水深火热啊 |
[43:03] | Temporary leave while MCC does an independent investigation. | 世纪挑战公司独立调查期间暂时离职 |
[43:08] | I had nothing to do with that erotica. | 我跟那本色情小说毫无关系 |
[43:11] | She wrote it for your class. | 她为你的课写了这本书 |
[43:13] | No, she thinks she wrote it for my class, | 不 她以为写书是为了我的课 |
[43:16] | because that’s the way children think. | 因为小孩子都会这么想 |
[43:18] | I’ve worked with a lot of kids in the foster system. | 我跟很多寄养系统里的孩子打过交道 |
[43:20] | She’s functioning like a six-year-old. | 她的行为像个六岁的孩子 |
[43:23] | A perverted six-year-old, but a six-year-old. | 虽然有些变态 但还是六岁孩子 |
[43:28] | You know, it takes a long | 跟这些女孩相处 |
[43:29] | time to find the boundaries with these girls. | 需要时间才能把握好度 |
[43:33] | And it’s not for everyone. | 而且也不是谁都掌握得了 |
[43:36] | This is what you wanted, isn’t it? | 正合你意 不是吗 |
[43:38] | You’ve had it in for me since I started here. | 自从我入职 你就看我不爽 |
[43:41] | I merely passed along information that was brought to me. | 我只是把手上的信息转达了一下而已 |
[43:47] | What exactly is your real issue? | 你到底有什么问题 |
[43:50] | See… I can’t quite pin down whether you’re a misogynist, | 我看不太出来你到底是厌恶女人 |
[43:56] | or a racist, | 还是种族歧视 |
[43:58] | or a winning combination of the two. | 或者两者的有机结合 |
[44:02] | You foster inappropriate relationships, | 你纵容不正当关系 |
[44:04] | you walk around here like you own the place. | 像个主人似地在这走来走去 |
[44:06] | You come in here every week with a different hairstyle, | 你每周过来都会换个新发型 |
[44:09] | and your class is a festering incubator of deviance! | 你的课程就是个恶心的反常行为孵化器 |
[44:14] | You’re a vengeful little man, aren’t you? | 你就是个记仇的小男人 不是吗 |
[44:18] | But I’ll be back. | 但我会回来的 |
[44:20] | Because I am good at what I do. | 因为我专业能力出众 |
[44:42] | Shit! | 该死 |
[44:44] | Let’s go, Rice. | 走吧 莱斯 |
[44:46] | Can I finish my soda? | 能等我喝完饮料吗 |
[44:49] | Come on, man. You’re about to take me back to prison. | 拜托 你是来带我回监狱的 |
[44:59] | What the fuck are you still doing here? | 你还他妈的在这里干什么 |
[45:03] | I didn’t know where to go. | 我不知道要去哪里 |
[45:06] | I only got a voucher to Jersey, and I don’t know anyone there. | 我只有一张去泽西的票 可我谁都不认识 |
[45:10] | I guess I should’ve walked to the Amtrak station, | 我猜我本来该走去美铁火车站 |
[45:12] | but I only got 40 bucks. | 可我只有40美元 |
[45:15] | Did it not occur to you that we’d come after you? | 你难道没有意识到我们会追上来吗 |
[45:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:21] | I kept a pet frog in the laundry for eight months, | 我在洗衣房养宠物蛙养了八个月 |
[45:23] | and no one ever noticed. | 都没有人发现过 |
[45:25] | Things are always crazy over there. | 里头的事情都很难说 |
[45:29] | But freedom feels weird. | 可是自由感觉很奇怪 |
[45:33] | I guess I’m not very good at this whole escaping thing. | 我猜我不是很擅长越狱这种事 |
[45:38] | I can run. | 我可以逃跑 |
[45:40] | You don’t got a gun or nothing. You didn’t bring any cops? | 你没有带枪 也没有带人吗 |
[45:43] | Yeah, well… | 是的 |
[45:45] | you can come with me now without an argument | 你可以现在乖乖跟我走 |
[45:48] | and spend a few nights in Seg… | 回去关几天禁闭 |
[45:51] | or I can call the cops and take you back forcibly, | 或者我现在叫警察强行把你押走 |
[45:54] | in which case you leave me no choice | 那样的话 我别无选择 |
[45:56] | but to charge you with attempted escape… | 只能起诉你越狱未遂 |
[45:59] | and extend your sentence. | 并延长你的刑期 |
[46:01] | I’m doing you a solid here. | 我这是在帮你 |
[46:04] | – I ain’t gonna say thank you. – Well, you should. | -我不会说谢谢的 -你应该说 |
[46:09] | So you wanna look like a big shot, huh? | 你这是在显摆自己的重要性吗 |
[46:11] | Get all the glory yourself? | 把功劳都揽到自己身上 |
[46:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[46:21] | Let’s go. Up and at ’em. | 走吧 该回去了 |
[46:22] | You tell me one person | 你给我找出一个 |
[46:23] | would’ve turned down the opportunity I got. | 能拒绝我遇到的这种机会的人 |
[46:25] | One person. | 哪怕一个人 |
[46:28] | I do see your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[46:29] | What if I suck your dick? | 如果我给你吹箫呢 |
[46:32] | You’re still going back. Come on, let’s go. | 你还是得回去 来吧 我们走 |
[46:35] | So, is that a yes or a no? | 所以这是要还是不要呢 |
[46:38] | No, thank you. Let’s go. | 不用了 谢谢 我们走吧 |
[46:48] | A frog? | 一只青蛙 |
[46:49] | We named him Benny. But then he suffocated and he died. | 我们叫它班尼 可它后来窒息死了 |
[46:53] | That’s what happens in prison. | 这在监狱里很常见 |
[47:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[47:45] | Hey, here’s the man of the hour! | 今日最佳来了 |
[47:48] | Encyclopedia Brown and the Case of the Missing Meth Addict. | 《十万个为什么之如何找回丢失的瘾君子》 |
[47:51] | -Sorry. -Yeah, well, she’s in the SHU. | -抱歉 -她去关禁闭了 |
[47:55] | Poor kid… you can’t blame her. | 可怜的孩子 这不能怪她 |
[47:59] | We got lucky this time. It could’ve been a lot worse. | 这次是我们运气好 情况本来会更糟 |
[48:03] | Uh, I don’t know what I can do to thank you. | 我不知道该做什么来感谢你 |
[48:06] | I want my guys back full time. | 我希望我的人能恢复正常工作 |
[48:08] | I want their old hours back. And they need medical. | 按以往的工作时间来 还要有医保 |
[48:12] | I’ve heard rumblings about union stuff. Are you in on that? | 我听说了关于工会的传言 你参与了吗 |
[48:14] | It’s not a matter of being in on it or not. | 这跟我是否参与没有关系 |
[48:17] | You want employees to show up and do a good job, you… | 你要是想员工能好好上班工作 |
[48:20] | – you gotta take care of them. – I get it. | -你就得关心他们 -知道了 |
[48:23] | I mean, everybody has a right to organize, | 所有人都有权利组织工会 |
[48:25] | but if MCC has to start covering benefits, | 可如果世纪挑战公司必须开始提供福利 |
[48:28] | the whole venture’s gonna fold. I mean… | 公司可能就要开不下去了 我是说 |
[48:30] | it’s shortsighted, you know? We’re all gonna be out of work. | 这不是长远之计 那样我们都会失业的 |
[48:33] | Are you being straight with me? | 你这是跟我玩坦白那一套吗 |
[48:35] | Or is that just union-busting jargon? | 还是说这只是为了破坏工会的套话 |
[48:37] | I don’t know about you, but I like having a job, Joe. | 我不知道你怎么想 但我不想失业 乔 |
[48:40] | I respect that you look out for the underdog. | 我很尊重你照顾弱者的行为 |
[48:44] | It seems like you’re the kind of guy who does that a lot, but… | 你似乎是经常做这种事的人 可是 |
[48:47] | how’s that working out for you? | 你自己过得好吗 |
[48:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:56] | Have you seen my car? | 你看到我的车了吗 |
[48:58] | Maybe it’s time you stopped worrying about everybody else | 也许你现在应该别再担心别人的事 |
[49:00] | and did something for you. | 为你自己做点什么了 |
[49:03] | That’s what everybody else in America does. | 其他美国人都是这么做的 |
[49:32] | It took me an hour to get her down. She’s stubborn as fuck. | 我花了一个小时才说服她 她简直又臭又硬 |
[49:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[49:39] | You going somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[49:42] | Hank’s back in town. They came home to record a new album. | 汉克回来了 他们要回到家乡录制新专辑 |
[49:46] | Did you know they sold out their last tour? | 你知道他们上一张专辑卖光了吗 |
[49:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:50] | They’re crushing it. | 他们很厉害 |
[49:53] | He came by yesterday. | 他昨天过来了 |
[49:56] | He wanted to see her. | 他想见她 |
[49:57] | – Now he wants to see her? – Joey, he’s her father. | -现在想起来见了 -乔伊 他是她爸爸 |
[50:01] | I’m her father. | 我才是她爸爸 |
[50:03] | I’m the one who stuck around. | 是我留下来照顾了她 |
[50:04] | He’s her real father. | 他是她的生父 |
[50:07] | He has a right to have a relationship with her. | 他有权跟她相处 |
[50:18] | You’re leaving me for Hank. | 你要离开我去找汉克 |
[50:20] | He’s doing really well for himself. | 他现在做得真的很不错 |
[50:22] | They made a big chunk of change on that Warner’s deal. | 跟华纳兄弟娱乐公司的合同条件也好多了 |
[50:26] | – He has ambition. – And I don’t? | -他很有野心 -我没有吗 |
[50:30] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[50:34] | I always have. | 我一直爱他 |
[50:36] | You know that. | 你也知道的 |
[50:38] | I wanna see if we could be a family. | 我想看看我们能不能当一家人 |
[50:41] | You have a family. I’m your family. | 你有家人 我就是啊 |
[50:44] | Joey, I really appreciate everything you’ve done for us, | 乔伊 我很感激你为我们做的一切 |
[50:48] | and I couldn’t have done it without you. | 如果不是你 我做不到的 |
[50:50] | And I love you, too, but… | 我也爱你 但是 |
[50:54] | it’s different. | 不一样 |
[50:57] | I started that band. | 那乐队是我创建的 |
[50:59] | Those guys wouldn’t have | 要不是我 |
[50:59] | even known each other if it wasn’t for me. | 他们根本不可能认识 |
[51:05] | I gave up everything. | 我为了你放弃了一切 |
[51:08] | I took a job in a prison, for fuck’s sake. | 在监狱找了份工作 他妈的 |
[51:12] | Didn’t know you were running a tab. | 原来你这么不满意 |
[51:14] | You know how depressing my life is? | 你知道我的生活有多操蛋吗 |
[51:16] | You think I wanna work a security job for 20,000 a year? | 你觉得我愿意当年薪两万的狱警吗 |
[51:21] | I did this for you! | 都是为了你 |
[51:22] | No one asked you to! | 我叫你这样了骂 |
[51:24] | – I was clear all along! – I saved you! | -我一直很好 -是我救了你 |
[51:25] | I didn’t need saving! | 我不用你救 |
[51:27] | You’d still be slutting | 要不是我 |
[51:28] | it up down at Paddy’s if it wasn’t for me. | 你还在帕蒂酒吧浪呢 |
[51:32] | That was ugly, Joe. | 你过分了 乔 |
[51:36] | Take some responsibility for your choices. | 对自己的选择负责好吗 |
[51:41] | Nobody got you here but you. | 路都是自己走出来的 |
[51:44] | You can’t spend your whole life holding the door open for people | 你整天绕着别人打转 照顾别人 |
[51:46] | and then being angry when they don’t thank you. | 别人不谢你 你反而翻脸了 |
[51:51] | Nobody asked you to hold the fucking door! | 谁他妈求你帮忙了 |
[51:56] | Great… you woke up the baby. | 真行 孩子被你吵醒了 |
[52:12] | There you go. | 给你 |
[52:13] | – What’s all that for? – Well, I, uh… | -这是干什么 -是这样 |
[52:16] | I want you to go down on me. | 我想让你给我口 |
[52:18] | What? | 什么 |
[52:19] | Hell, no. That’s disgusting. | 不要 太恶心了 |
[52:21] | Yeah, but I’m feeling horny, so I’m buying you. | 老娘饥渴了 所以买你的嘴 |
[52:24] | Look, there’s some M&M’S in there. | 里面还有M&M巧克力豆呢 |
[52:27] | So let’s go. Get me off. | 来 开始吧 |
[52:29] | – That’s not funny. – I’m not joking. | -不好笑 -我没开玩笑 |
[52:32] | You’re for sale, so I’m purchasing your services. | 你在卖 我来买 |
[52:35] | Just, you know, check out, go to your happy place. | 来吧 找一处安静地方 |
[52:38] | I’ll be quick. | 我很快的 |
[52:42] | Stop that. | 行了 |
[52:42] | And maybe I’ll sodomize you while I’m at it. | 我可以顺便爆你菊 |
[52:44] | You know, stick a hairbrush up your ass. | 在你后庭里插一把梳子 |
[52:47] | Hold you down, pull your hair, maybe bite your neck. | 让你趴下 拉你的头发 咬你的脖子 |
[52:49] | Wouldn’t that be fun? You might like that. | 是不是很好玩 你可能会喜欢 |
[52:52] | Why don’t you try it, huh? Why don’t you try that? | 不如来试试吧 试试怎么样 |
[52:53] | Just let me have my fucking way with you. | 我他妈爱怎么操怎么操 |
[52:56] | Hey, I could tie you up. | 把你绑起来也不错 |
[52:57] | We could maybe use your fucking T-shirt as a gag, huh? | 你那破T恤可以用来塞嘴对吧 |
[52:59] | Would you stop it? | 别这样好吗 |
[53:00] | I’m gonna do whatever I fucking want to you, | 我他妈想怎么玩你就怎么玩 |
[53:02] | and you’re gonna lie down and you’re gonna take it, | 你给老娘躺着 乖乖受着 |
[53:04] | because that’s the way this works, isn’t it? | 因为这才是正确做法 对吗 |
[53:06] | Isn’t that it? | 对不对 |
[53:08] | Stop that. | 别这样 |
[53:13] | Stop it. | 别… |
[53:17] | I wanted to stop. | 我想停下来的 |
[53:20] | I wanted to stop so bad. I wanted him to stop. | 我好希望他停下来 我想让他停下的 |
[53:26] | Good. | 很好 |
[53:29] | ‘Cause we’re gonna get that motherfucker. | 我们会找到那个混蛋的 |
[53:33] | Come on. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[53:38] | You should’ve seen her face. | 你真应该看看她那张脸 |
[53:41] | I mean, I got them. | 我搞定她们了 |
[53:41] | They were all practically drooling over the money. | 她们简直要当场流口水了 |
[53:44] | And then I turned to her in front of everybody, and I’m all… | 然后我当着所有人的面 面向她 |
[53:49] | and, by the way… | “顺便说一句 |
[53:52] | Flaca, you’re fired.” | 弗娜卡 你被开除了” |
[53:56] | That’ll teach the little bitch not to instigate! | 臭婊子 给老娘长点记性 |
[53:59] | – That’s gross. – No, it was badass. | -真难看 -是牛逼好吗 |
[54:03] | – I’m out. – What? | -我退出 -什么 |
[54:07] | I don’t wanna be involved. | 我不想参与 |
[54:11] | With what, the business? | 参与什么 生意吗 |
[54:13] | With any of it. | 什么都不参与 |
[54:15] | What you did to Flaca was weird, Piper. | 你不应该对弗娜卡那样的 帕波 |
[54:18] | She’s poor. A lot of these girls, they’re poor. | 她很穷 她们都穷 |
[54:21] | Of course they were excited about money. | 当然会喜欢钱 |
[54:23] | They’re excited about a dollar-an-hour job. | 每小时拿一美元都开心好久 |
[54:26] | – Okay. – I don’t like this version of you. | -好吧 -我不喜欢这样的你 |
[54:29] | Well, maybe I don’t like this version of you. | 我还不喜欢这样的你呢 |
[54:33] | What version is that? | 我怎样了 |
[54:34] | The paranoid, needy version. The judge-y version. | 多疑 饥渴 事事批判 |
[54:39] | I mean, fuck, Alex, what is your problem? | 艾丽克斯 你到底怎么回事 |
[54:43] | You have no idea what you’re getting into. | 你不清楚这条路通向哪里 |
[54:46] | You don’t know who these people are, | 你不知道她们是什么人 |
[54:48] | you don’t know who they’re connected to, | 也不知道她们认识什么人 |
[54:50] | and you’re on some weird little power trip. | 你现在只是醉心于这点小权势 |
[54:52] | I am doing exactly what you did, and you cannot handle it | 我在走你走过的路 你受不了 |
[54:57] | because you’re afraid I might be better at it than you are. | 是因为你害怕我做得比你好 |
[55:06] | You probably are better at it now. | 也许你确实比我强 |
[55:09] | You’re a natural. | 天赋异禀 |
[55:13] | I’m out, Pipes. | 我不干了 帕波 |
[55:16] | I’m out of that and… | 不参与生意 |
[55:19] | I’m out of this. | 也不管你了 |
[55:25] | So, who’s gonna rep us? We need to elect a leader. | 谁来领导我们 我们得选领导 |
[55:30] | Well, I’d do it, but somebody needs to explain to me | 我愿意 但是我不知道什么情况 |
[55:32] | how the whole thing works. | 谁给我解释一下 |
[55:36] | Holy shit, he’s come around. | 我去 他想通了 |
[55:39] | Dude! Now it’s official. | 太棒了 我们要成了 |
[55:45] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[55:49] | Do you really wanna make an enemy out of MCC? | 你们真的想跟世纪挑战公司为敌吗 |
[55:53] | You guys got yourself all riled up | 你们这么激动 |
[55:55] | without really considering what it is you’re doing. | 却不知道到底要做什么 |
[55:59] | We’re re-unionizing. | 我们在重建工会 |
[56:00] | And it feels so good. | 感觉非常棒 |
[56:03] | Right. | 是吗 |
[56:05] | What are your exact grievances? | 你们具体要申诉什么 |
[56:09] | Have you rallied at least 30% support from the employee base? | 你们是否得到了30%以上的员工支持 |
[56:15] | Have you gotten them all to sign authorization cards? | 他们都正式签署过同意书了吗 |
[56:19] | How do you guys expect to be taken seriously? | 光这么闹腾谁会理你啊 |
[56:22] | Shit… you do know what you’re talking about. | 妈的 你好专业啊 |
[56:26] | You should lead us. | 你来领导我们吧 |
[56:27] | That’s a conflict of interest. | 这不好说 |
[56:29] | These corporate types are a different breed. | 如今企业类型不一样了啊 |
[56:31] | They’re hurting us. They’re hurting our families. | 他们伤害了我们和我们的家庭 |
[56:35] | We need a leader. | 我们需要领袖 |
[56:38] | We need you, man. | 我们需要你 兄弟 |
[56:39] | We do. We need you. | 没错 我们需要你 |
[56:49] | Well, for starters, stop meeting in the break room. | 首先 不要在休息室开会了 |
[56:52] | Don’t give them a reason to squash you. | 别给他们借口找茬 |
[56:55] | These guys are pros. | 他们很专业 |
[56:58] | They will call a meeting. | 他们会叫你们开会 |
[57:00] | It will seem optional, but it won’t be. | 貌似是自愿的 但其实必须参加 |
[57:02] | And once they have you captive, | 只要你进了那间屋子 |
[57:04] | they are going to feed you a bunch of BS | 他们就会给你洗脑 |
[57:06] | about it being a friendly workplace. | 让你以为他们很友好 |
[57:09] | And then they are going to use scare tactics | 他们还会使用恐吓手段 |
[57:13] | to try and convince you that you’re all gonna lose your jobs. | 让你以为自己马上就要失业了 |
[57:18] | Don’t fucking listen to ’em. | 别他妈听他们的 |
[57:20] | They need you more than you need them. | 他们应该求你们留下 |
[57:27] | So, you in? | 你愿意吗 |
[57:35] | I could be your guy. | 我可以帮你们 |
[57:41] | I don’t know about y’all, | 我不知道你们怎么样 |
[57:43] | but I feel a “Hip, hip, hooray” coming on right about now. | 但我想吼几句来庆祝一下 |
[57:46] | – Please don’t. Please don’t. – Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah. | -不必了不必了 -来吧来吧 |
[57:47] | – No, it’s coming. – Oh, yeah! | -我要说了 -来吧 |
[57:48] | – Hip, hip! – Hooray! | -哟 哟 -太棒了 |
[57:50] | – Hip, hip! – Hooray! | -哟 哟 -太棒了 |
[57:51] | – Hip, hip! – Hooray! | -哟 哟 -太棒了 |
[57:55] | * Do you hear the people sing * | *你是否听到* |
[57:59] | * Singing the song of angry men? * | *愤怒的号角* |
[58:02] | * It is the music of the people * | *这些勇士啊* |
[58:05] | * Who will not be slaves again! * | *将奋起举刀* |
[58:08] | * When the beating of your heart * | *当你的心跳* |
[58:11] | * Echoes the beating of the drums * | *现出鼓点的力道* |
[58:14] | * There is a life about to start when tomorrow comes! * | *新生即将来到 就在明日拂晓* |
[58:19] | I don’t even know this song. | 我没听过这首歌 |
[58:20] | * Do you hear the people sing * | *你是否听到* |
[58:24] | * Singing the song of angry men? * | *愤怒的号角* |
[58:27] | * It is the music of the people * | *这些勇士啊* |
[58:30] | * Who will not be slaves again! * | *将奋起举刀* |