时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 监女 狱子 | |
[01:43] | What the– | 搞什么… |
[02:05] | Everybody’s going to the lake, | 所有人都在往湖那边跑 |
[02:07] | ’cause there’s this big hole in the fence. | 因为围栏上有个大洞 |
[02:10] | I was just thinking, you know, maybe you wanna come? | 我在想 也许你想一起来 |
[02:15] | Please! Please, Manfredo. | 拜托 拜托了 曼弗雷多 |
[02:18] | I need bodies. I got 100 new inmates. | 我需要人手 来了一百个新犯人 |
[02:21] | I–I’m dying here. | 我都快累升天了 |
[02:23] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 我的上帝 |
[02:24] | They’re all going, sir! Sir! | 她们全跑了 先生 先生 |
[02:26] | Come on! For you, it’s another day in Max. | 拜托 对你来说这是重刑监狱的日常啊 |
[02:28] | – Sir! – You know how to handle your shit with a few less COs. | -先生 -你少几个教导官又不会死 |
[02:31] | I got inmate-palooza here. | 我这都开始闹犯人狂欢节了 |
[02:33] | I am drowning in a sea of orange. | 我眼前橙晃晃一片啊 |
[02:35] | Sir! They are all out! | 先生 她们全跑了 |
[02:38] | What the fuck do you think I’m on the phone for, Bayley? | 你他妈以为我为什么在打电话 贝利 |
[02:40] | I know they walked out. I am handling it. | 我知道她们出走了 我正在处理 |
[02:43] | – Walk out? – Call who? | -“出走了” -打给谁 |
[02:44] | It’s not a walk out, sir. | 先生 她们不是出走 |
[02:45] | They are– They are running at full speed! | 她们 她们在飞速狂奔 |
[02:51] | I’m the Director of Human Activity! | 我是活动处处长 |
[02:55] | Uh-huh, that’s right. | 正是如此 |
[02:56] | Well, why the hell not me? | 凭什么不能是我 |
[02:59] | As of a few hours ago, asshole. | 几小时前的事 混蛋 |
[03:01] | Why the hell am I even askin’? | 这种话我他妈竟然还问出口了 |
[03:03] | Send me some goddamn COs now! That’s an order. | 马上给我派些该死的教导官来 这是命令 |
[03:08] | That’s right. I want six guys. | 没错 我要六名 |
[03:10] | And I want real guys. | 货真价实的狱警 |
[03:13] | Thank you, Manfredo. | 谢谢 曼弗雷多 |
[03:16] | I’ll be expecting them within the hour. | 请他们一小时内前来报到 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause I’m the fucking warden. | 因为我才是他娘的典狱长 |
[03:24] | Sir? The majority of our inmate population | 先生 绝大多数的囚犯 |
[03:28] | has run out of the prison | 从监狱里逃了出去 |
[03:30] | through a breach in the fence on the south side of the field | 她们穿过了场地南部围栏的漏洞 |
[03:33] | and is now swimming in the lake adjacent to campus, | 目前正在场地旁边的湖里游泳 |
[03:37] | Sir… Warden. | 先生 典狱长 |
[03:40] | That’s cool to say. Uh, congrats on that, by the way. | 念起来太帅了 顺便 恭喜了 |
[03:59] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快跑 快点 快点 |
[04:03] | Look at them run. | 看她们跑的样子 |
[04:06] | You see that? Man, word travels fast. | 你看见没 天哪 消息传得真快 |
[04:10] | Yeah. Um, hey, can I get through, please? | 是啊 我能过去吗 麻烦了 |
[04:12] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信这真的发生了 |
[04:13] | Sometimes you got to do what you got to do. | 有时你就得做你该做的 |
[04:15] | Will you get the fuck out of my way? | 你他妈能闪开吗 |
[04:18] | Do you really think it’s wise | 你真觉得 |
[04:19] | to be speaking to me in that manner? | 用这种语气和我讲话明智吗 |
[04:20] | Jesus, Chapman. A little magic happens around here | 天啊 查普曼 这里出了些神奇的事 |
[04:23] | and you make it all about you, | 你就非说和你有关 |
[04:24] | like you made it happen. | 就像你搞出来的一样 |
[04:26] | But I did, that’s my point. | 是我搞的 就这个意思 |
[04:28] | I’m gangsta. Like with an “a” at the end. | 我是恶棍 重点在”恶”的那种 |
[04:31] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[04:34] | I sent that bitch to Max. | 我把那个贱人送进了重刑监狱 |
[04:36] | There’s a hole in the fence. Everybody running to the lake. | 围栏上有个洞 所有人都朝湖那边跑 |
[04:40] | Nobody knows you, gangsta with an “A”. | 你是个无名小卒 重点在”恶”的恶棍 |
[04:46] | Then why aren’t you going? | 你怎么不去 |
[04:47] | They don’t let nice things next to prisons. | 监狱旁边定无好事 |
[04:51] | That lake probably another Crestwood project. | 那片湖估计又是个克雷斯特伍德项目 |
[04:54] | Storage for fracked, gas or crude oil, | 储存的提炼燃油或原油 |
[04:57] | full of salt brine run-off. | 充斥着卤水 |
[04:59] | Who’s going to complain? | 谁会抱怨呢 |
[05:01] | I think Miss Rosa get cancer from that lake. | 我觉得罗莎小姐就是因那片湖患癌 |
[05:04] | That’s horrible! And they’re swimming in that? | 太可怕了 她们打算在里面游泳 |
[05:06] | You should tell people. | 你应该告诉她们 |
[05:07] | No, no, no. I’m going in. | 不 不 我要进屋了 |
[05:10] | Take a long, hot shower in the good shower. | 在淋浴间里洗个长长的热水澡 |
[05:13] | No lines. No one to bother. | 不用排队也没人烦 |
[05:16] | Deep conditioner pack. Replenish luster and shine. | 深层护发套装 使秀发光彩动人 |
[05:21] | See you later, Thug Life. | 再见了 歹徒人生 |
[05:26] | Wanna go to the movies or something? | 想去看电影什么的吗 |
[05:27] | No, I’m too riled up. | 不行我太激动了 |
[05:28] | – Skee ball? – Yes. | -投球游戏吗 -好 |
[05:34] | Look at that. | 看那边 |
[05:35] | – They’re not stoppin’ and droppin’. – No, they are not. | -她们没有停下卧倒 -没有 |
[05:38] | Something’s going on. Maybe this is it. | 出事了 也许这天到来了 |
[05:40] | Maybe they’ve finally decided to riot. | 她们终于决定发起暴动了 |
[05:42] | – You know women don’t riot. – Oh, really? Do I know that? | -女人才不暴动 -真的吗 谁说的 |
[05:47] | Maybe this tipped them over, and you know what that would mean. | 也许她们都疯了 你知道这意味着什么 |
[05:51] | We get to wear the riot gear. Oh, my God. | 我们可以穿防暴装备 天啊 |
[05:55] | I love the riot gear. | 我超爱防暴装备 |
[05:56] | I know you do, panda. I know you do. | 我知道你喜欢 亲爱的 我知道 |
[05:58] | They’re way understaffed. It could get bad in there. | 他们人手不足 里面境况可能很糟 |
[06:00] | It would serve them right. Come on. We’re done here. | 他们活该 走吧 我们都撒手不干了 |
[06:05] | Fuck ’em. | 操他妈的 |
[06:25] | What the fuck is taking you people so long? | 你们他妈磨磨唧唧的干什么呢 |
[06:28] | Just a lot of stuff to put on, sir. | 要穿的装备太多了 先生 |
[06:30] | Hey, can someone tighten my straps, please? | 谁能帮我紧一下绑带 拜托 |
[06:35] | We had no choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[06:37] | I mean, you… you had no choice. | 我是说 你别无选择 |
[06:42] | One hundred twelve acres, just for parking. | 一百一十二英亩地 只用作停车场 |
[06:45] | What? | 什么 |
[06:47] | The NSA headquarters has 112 acres around the building, | 国安局总部周围有一百一十二英亩地 |
[06:51] | just for parking. | 只用于停车场 |
[06:52] | That’s like 85 football fields | 那可是八十五个橄榄球场 |
[06:54] | full of NSA employees’ cars. | 停满了国安局职员的车 |
[06:57] | The No Such Agency. Shit. | “不存在的机构” 去他妈 |
[07:00] | Secret. | 神神秘秘 |
[07:02] | You know, we don’t even know what their budget is. | 我们都不知道他们预算有多少 |
[07:04] | But they get to know who we’re having phone sex with, | 可是他们却能知道我们和谁电话性爱 |
[07:06] | how we pickin’ our nose on the webcam– | 通过网络摄像头观察我们怎么挖鼻孔 |
[07:08] | – Listen to me, listen to me. – What? | -听我说 听我说 -干嘛 |
[07:09] | I can’t– I cannot go through this again. | 我不想再跟你讲一遍了 |
[07:12] | Lolly, I swear to you, | 洛莉 我向你发誓 |
[07:13] | Aydin was not NSA. | 艾丁不是国安局的 |
[07:15] | He was not… NCS. | 他也不是果案局的人 |
[07:17] | Oh, no. CIA, DIA, | 没有那个 中情局 国防情报局 |
[07:20] | NSB, INB– | 科学委员会 国际银行… |
[07:21] | He was my old boss’ hitman. | 他是我前老板派来的的杀手 |
[07:25] | What? Not a very good one, obviously. | 什么 显然技术不怎么样 |
[07:28] | He had his moments. | 他也曾经辉煌过 |
[07:34] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[07:36] | Or did you hear not that? | 还是说咱俩听见的不一样 |
[07:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:40] | Okay, let’s get the fuck out of here! | 行了 我们赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[07:43] | I’m serious. It’s crazy town out there. | 我是认真的 外面都疯了 |
[07:45] | I’m trying to tell you, let’s just blow this taco stand. | 我想告诉你 我们赶紧闪人吧 |
[07:48] | Look, let’s just let somebody else find this motherfucker. | 听着 让别人来发现这个混蛋 |
[07:50] | They ain’t gonna know it was us. | 他们不会知道是我们干的 |
[07:51] | I was the last one seen in here. | 我是被看到最后出现在这的人 |
[07:53] | They could trace this guy to me. | 他们会通过他追查到我头上 |
[07:56] | Okay, then I will bounce. | 好吧 那我闪了 |
[07:59] | You were the one that killed him! | 是你杀了他 |
[08:02] | I was just supposed to let him strangle you to death? | 我是不是该让他掐死你 |
[08:05] | Did I need to say “to death”? | 我用得着说”死”吗 |
[08:07] | Was I just supposed to let him strangle you? To death? | 我是不是该让他掐你 然后你就死了 |
[08:11] | – Either way… um, you are welcome. – Okay. | -随便了 不用谢 -好吧 |
[08:15] | And I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[08:16] | Wait! | 等等 |
[08:19] | Shit! | 该死 |
[08:22] | It’s got to be a phone. | 肯定是手机 |
[08:24] | Vause, I got three letters for you. | 沃斯 我有三个字对你说 |
[08:26] | You mention the fucking NSA and I swear to Christ… | 你再提该死的国安局 我发誓… |
[08:30] | Check his boot. They don’t let guards have phones. | 看看他的靴子 警卫不允许带手机 |
[08:35] | Now he’s texting. | 现在变消息了 |
[08:39] | Cover that. Cover that, cover that. “Kubra.” | 盖住这里 盖住这里 是库巴 |
[08:42] | Fuck! | 操 |
[08:46] | Ooh, what’s that? | 那是啥 |
[08:47] | Emoji. | 表情 |
[08:48] | They got more of those? | 还有其他的吗 |
[08:50] | Hmm, yeah. I mean, there’s all kinds. | 有 各种各样的 |
[08:52] | Oh, I like the kitty with the heart eyes. | 我喜欢那只心形眼睛的猫 |
[08:56] | And the alien. | 还有这个外星人 |
[08:58] | But that’s not how aliens really look. | 但真的外星人不是这个样子 |
[09:06] | Okay, well, I can stay for a while. | 好吧 我还可以待一会儿 |
[09:08] | This shit is heavy. | 这货太重了 |
[09:09] | Is anyone else’s helmet fogging up when he breathes? | 大家呼吸的时候头盔都会起雾吗 |
[09:12] | How do you not make it fog up? | 怎么能不让它起雾 |
[09:13] | I’m breathing out of my mouth in, | 我用嘴巴呼气 |
[09:15] | like, a downward direction, blowing down. | 向下呼气 |
[09:17] | In through my nose and out through my mouth. | 气流从鼻子进 嘴巴出 |
[09:19] | Oh, shit, every time I talk it fogs up! | 该死 每次我说话就起雾 |
[09:21] | I’m taking this damn thing off. | 我要把这个该死的东西脱掉 |
[09:30] | Let’s move! | 走 |
[10:00] | Feel that? | 摸到了吗 |
[10:02] | Now, that’s definitely my softest part. | 那就是我最柔软的部分 |
[10:06] | That is really soft. | 真的好软 |
[10:09] | It’s like cocoa butter there. | 就像可可油一样 |
[10:12] | Oh, um, feel my earlobe. | 摸摸我的耳垂 |
[10:17] | – It’s lumpy in the middle. – I… I had my ears pierced. | -中间很厚 -我打过耳洞 |
[10:20] | But the skin is still really soft on top and around the edge. | 但是上面和周围的皮肤都很软 |
[10:24] | Like, super-soft. | 非常软 |
[10:34] | Back, back, back, back, back. Now, let’s go. | 回去 回去 快走 |
[10:36] | Move ’em up, move ’em up, move ’em up. Let’s go! | 走 走 走 快走 |
[10:41] | Let’s go back. | 回去 |
[10:41] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[10:44] | Back to camp. We have to go. They said. | 回监狱啊 我们得走了 他们说了 |
[10:46] | Wait. Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[10:48] | Because we’re prisoners? | 因为我们是犯人 |
[10:50] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[10:52] | Because someone said so? | 就因为有人这么说了吗 |
[10:54] | I took a plea deal. | 我签了认罪协议 |
[10:56] | Everybody makes mistakes. I– | 每个人都会犯错 我… |
[10:59] | Why do we have to sit in a box to pay for it? | 我们为什么要待在那里赎罪呢 |
[11:03] | I didn’t hurt anyone. | 我又没伤害过谁 |
[11:05] | Yeah, but dinner is at 4:45. | 但晚饭四点四十五开始 |
[11:10] | And I did hurt someone. | 而且我的确伤害了某个人 |
[11:12] | You wrote Time Hump. | 你写过《时间隆起》 |
[11:14] | We can make our own reality. | 我们可以创造自己的世界 |
[11:20] | I don’t understand what you’re saying. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[11:22] | I’m saying… | 我是说… |
[11:32] | we don’t go back. | 我们不回去了 |
[11:38] | Are you taking it from below? | 你要从下面照吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah. It’s gonna look great. You look totally bloated. | 会很好看的 你看起来真的很浮肿 |
[11:43] | He wouldn’t take it from below. | 他不会从下面照的 |
[11:44] | Would you stop moving your lips and let me do my job? | 你能不能别说话让我好好拍照 |
[11:48] | You just got to lie there and play dead. | 你只用躺着装死就行了 |
[11:49] | Act like you’re having sex with a ugly dude. | 装得就像你在和一个丑男做爱一样 |
[11:52] | Have you ever had sex with a dude? | 你和男的做过爱吗 |
[11:53] | Just take the fucking shot! | 拍你的照 |
[11:55] | All inmates are to report to the cafeteria. | 所有犯人到餐厅报到 |
[11:57] | No one is to return to the dorms. | 不准回宿舍 |
[12:01] | It doesn’t matter whether you are wet or dry. | 湿不湿都无所谓 |
[12:03] | No one is to return to the dorms. | 不准回宿舍 |
[12:05] | – Everyone is to report to the cafeteria… – Shit. Hurry. | -大家到餐厅报到 -该死 快点 |
[12:07] | – All right, all right, all right. – …immediately. | -好 好 好 -马上 |
[12:08] | – There. – Yeah? | -好了 -是吗 |
[12:11] | It’s good. | 不错 |
[12:12] | – All right, I’m sending it. – We better show up. | -好了 我发过去了 -我们快走吧 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:16] | Um, all right. | 好的 |
[12:18] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[12:20] | Uh, maybe if we, uh, roll him into the corner for now, | 也许我们暂时先把他移到一个角落 |
[12:22] | and cover him with a tarp or something, | 用布之类的把他罩住 |
[12:24] | we could come back later and bury him. | 过会儿再回来把他埋了 |
[12:26] | Oh, where the fuck we gonna do that? | 我们要把他埋哪儿 |
[12:28] | We figure it out! Work with me! | 我们会想到办法的 听我的 |
[12:30] | We need to get out of here | 我们现在得出去 |
[12:31] | and get punished for swimming in a lake | 接受惩罚 罪名是游湖 |
[12:32] | before we get caught and punished for killing a fucking guard. | 而不是杀了一个该死的警卫 |
[12:35] | Okay! Yes, yes. Okay, let’s do it. | 好 对 对 我们开始吧 |
[12:39] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[12:43] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[12:46] | Okay, hold on. Here. | 好 等等 这里 |
[12:54] | Cover his fuckin’ feet. | 把他的脚遮住 |
[12:57] | Hey, uh, your pocket’s glowing there, slick. | 你口袋里的手机在亮 |
[12:59] | You might wanna put that somewhere else. | 你最好把它放到其他地方 |
[13:04] | Oh. Jesus. Fucking sick motherfuck. | 天呐 操他妈的恶心货 |
[13:07] | What? I can’t believe he didn’t buy that. | 怎么了 没想到他居然不相信 |
[13:09] | You looked totally dead. | 你死得多像啊 |
[13:15] | Well, guess who’s back on the ground? | 看来某人要躺下去了 |
[13:18] | Come on! Shirt up, bra down, | 快 衬衣脱掉 文胸脱掉 |
[13:20] | floobies out, face slack. | 奶子亮出来 面部松弛 |
[13:22] | Dead girl porn. Cosby dream shot. | 黄片之死亡女孩 科斯比做梦都想拍的 |
[13:26] | Do it! Let’s go! | 快 开始吧 |
[13:28] | Girl, didn’t you hear that? | 姑娘们 你们没听到吗 |
[13:30] | Anybody seen Crazy? | 有人看到疯眼了吗 |
[13:32] | Not since her and her cuckoo compadre stepped on my sandcastle. | 她和她那傻友踩了我的沙塔后就没看到了 |
[13:35] | I know they didn’t mean to, but still. | 我知道她们不是故意的 但还是很气人 |
[13:37] | – What did you say? – I said, “Run, | -你说了什么 -我说了 “跑 |
[13:39] | because if I catch you, I’ll kill you.” | 如果我抓住了你们 我会杀了你们” |
[13:40] | And they ran? | 然后她们就跑了吗 |
[13:41] | – Bet your ass, they ran. – Shit. | -她们当然得跑了 -该死 |
[13:43] | Ran? They skipped. Laughing. | 跑 她们一蹦一跳 有说有笑的 |
[13:46] | She didn’t scare them. | 她没吓她们 |
[13:47] | – Oh, no? – They were having fun. | -没有吗 -她们挺开心的 |
[13:49] | But it still don’t answer where they gone. | 但还是不知道她们去哪了 |
[13:52] | Have you two seen ’em anywhere? | 你俩看见她们了吗 |
[13:53] | – Nope. – No. | -没 -没有 |
[13:54] | Man, now I’m startin’ to worry. | 我有点担心了 |
[13:57] | How come you two ain’t wet? | 你们衣服怎么没湿 |
[13:59] | You ain’t wet. | 你也没湿啊 |
[13:59] | Hey, less talk, more walk, inmate. | 少说点话 好好走路 犯人 |
[14:02] | Did you just push her? | 你刚刚是在推她吗 |
[14:04] | Officer, what’s your name? I haven’t seen you before. | 长官 你叫什么 我以前没见过你 |
[14:07] | Inmate, I’m from Max, | 犯人 我从重刑监狱过来的 |
[14:08] | where there’s order. | 我们那按规矩办事 |
[14:09] | You wanna come live in my house? Keep asking questions. | 你想搬来住吗 问题真多 |
[14:12] | Now, walk! Eyes forward, mouths shut. | 往前走 看前面 闭上嘴 |
[14:17] | Motherfucker. | 他妈的 |
[14:25] | Are they, like, on a tour? | 她们这是来参观吗 |
[14:27] | Tourists don’t have pillows and blankets. | 来参观的人可不会带枕头和毯子 |
[14:31] | Overcrowding is dangerous. | 超员很危险 |
[14:33] | We’re already fighting over resources. | 我们已经为了资源抢个你死我活了 |
[14:37] | Well… think of it as a mandala… | 好吧 把这一切都当做是曼荼罗 |
[14:41] | of pussy. | 全是小妹妹 |
[15:03] | – I got 217. – 229. | -我数到217 -229 |
[15:05] | I got 226 inmates, sir. | 我数到226个犯人 |
[15:07] | – Okay, I’ve, uh, two, three, four, five– – Again. | -我这边二三四五… -重来 |
[15:12] | Count them again. | 重新数一遍 |
[15:13] | And where are my printouts? With the name and ID numbers on ’em. | 我要的表呢 印上名字和监狱证件号 |
[15:17] | Uh, the printer was out of ink, so Luschek is gonna fix it. | 打印机没墨了 卢斯奇克在修 |
[15:49] | Luschek? | 卢斯奇克 |
[15:50] | How long does it take you to change the ink | 换个墨盒打印几张纸 |
[15:53] | and print out some goddamn papers? | 你到底要搞多久 |
[15:55] | Hello? Are you there? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah, they’re printing. | 听到了 在印了 |
[15:58] | I’ll be there as soon as they’re done printing. | 印好了我就过来 |
[16:00] | That’s about the best I can do. | 我尽力了 |
[16:03] | You’re a moron. | 你个白痴 |
[16:04] | Yeah, I love you, too. Kisses. | 我也爱你 亲亲 |
[16:07] | Dick. | 傻逼 |
[16:29] | And they say the art of gift-giving is dead. | 人们还说现在不流行送礼物了呢 |
[16:37] | Listen, huh, if we don’t get in there, no one eats. | 听着 如果我们不进去 没人能吃饭 |
[16:42] | Then no one eats. Maybe that’s appropriate. | 那就别吃 或许那样才合适 |
[16:46] | You break the rules, you don’t get your supper. | 你们坏了规矩就别想吃晚饭了 |
[16:48] | Oh, this is ridiculous! I’m going to speak to Caputo. | 不可理喻 我要跟卡普托去说 |
[16:52] | Caputo! | 卡普托 |
[16:53] | Hold it. | 站住 |
[16:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:55] | Nothing that you should concern yourself with, sir. | 这里您不用操心 长官 |
[16:58] | My job is to make certain the path is clear | 我的工作是确保一切顺畅 |
[17:00] | so you can do your job without hindrance. | 好让您的工作没有妨碍 |
[17:02] | We got this under control. | 一切都在我们掌控之中 |
[17:04] | – Yeah? – Yes, sir. | -是吗 -是的 长官 |
[17:11] | – What’s your name again? – Piscatella, sir. | -你叫什么来着 -皮斯科特拉 长官 |
[17:14] | Desi Piscatella. | 德西·皮斯科特拉 |
[17:16] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:18] | Good work. | 做得好 |
[17:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[17:22] | You any relation to Daniella Picatelli? | 你跟丹尼娜·皮科特利是亲戚吗 |
[17:26] | No, it’s Piscatella, sir. | 不是 我姓皮斯科特拉 长官 |
[17:28] | – Piscatella. – With an “S”. | -皮斯科特拉 -有个S |
[17:30] | Ah, gotcha. | 知道了 |
[17:31] | Cause Daniella was… you know, very, very tall. | 因为丹尼娜… 也非常高 |
[17:35] | Anyway. Okay. Uh, Piscatella with an “S”, good work. | 好吧 带S的皮斯科特拉 干得好 |
[17:39] | Caputo! | 卡普托 |
[17:41] | All right, troops. | 好了 大伙 |
[17:42] | – Let’s scramble it up again. – Let’s go, come on. | -散了吧 -我们走吧 |
[17:45] | I think we’re good here. | 这没事了 |
[17:48] | Isn’t that right, inmate? | 是这样吗 犯人 |
[17:49] | Just ducky, | 好极了 |
[17:51] | Officer Piscatella with an “S”. | 带S的皮斯科特拉警官 |
[17:59] | Okay, so if they’re not making dinner, | 好吧 她们不做晚饭的话 |
[18:00] | can we just go back to our rooms and get our candy and stuff? | 我们能回房间吃点糖什么的吗 |
[18:03] | Cause I got low blood pressure and I’m gonna pass out. | 我有低血糖 会晕倒的 |
[18:05] | I gotta get out of these wet clothes first. | 我得先把这些湿衣服换了 |
[18:08] | Ai! I got enough yeast… | 我阴道里的酵母 |
[18:12] | Ew, that was very vivid. | 你挺会描述啊 |
[18:13] | I’m very damp. | 我全身都湿了 |
[18:14] | Yeah, well, who knows what’s gonna be what in the dorms | 不知道我们回去时 |
[18:17] | by the time we get back in there. | 宿舍会变成什么样 |
[18:18] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[18:20] | It’s sardine time, bitches. | 我们现在是罐头里的沙丁鱼了 贱人们 |
[18:22] | We a for-profit prison now. | 我们现在是盈利性的监狱了 |
[18:24] | We ain’t people no more. We bulk items. | 我们连人都不是了 我们成散装货了 |
[18:27] | Can you check to see if I’m bleeding through my pants? | 看看血是不是漏出来了 |
[18:29] | Sí, puchi. | 没错 |
[18:31] | Guard? Guard! | 警卫 警卫 |
[18:33] | She needs to change her pad and her pants. | 她得去换卫生巾 再换条裤子 |
[18:36] | She’s bleedin’ real bad from the baby she just had. Show him. | 她生完孩子流了很多血 给他看 |
[18:38] | Oh, God. That… that is disgusting. That is so disgusting. | 天哪 太恶心了 太恶心了 |
[18:42] | No, you know what’s disgusting? What’s happening here. | 不 现在这里的情况才叫人恶心 |
[18:45] | What you gonna do for her? | 你要怎么帮她 |
[18:46] | No one’s allowed to leave the room. | 所有人都不许离开这间房 |
[18:48] | So we’re gonna ask you again. What are you gonna do for her? | 我们再问一遍 你要怎么帮她 |
[18:52] | Come on! Think! | 拜托 想啊 |
[18:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:56] | Are we not talking English? | 我们讲的不是英语吗 |
[18:58] | So I’m a married lady. | 我是已婚妇女了 |
[19:01] | And you actually did it? | 你们真的做了 |
[19:02] | I’ve still got his sperms inside of me and everything. | 他的精子还在我身体里 |
[19:05] | Really didn’t need that level of detail. | 有些事你不必说那么详细 |
[19:07] | But you missed the lake. | 但是你错过跟我们去湖边玩了 |
[19:09] | But I got married. | 但我结婚了 |
[19:10] | Yeah, but it was fun. | 是 但刚刚挺好玩的 |
[19:12] | I was on Big Boo’s shoulders and we were winning with chicken. | 我刚刚骑在大嘣的肩上 赢了骑马战 |
[19:15] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[19:16] | Uh, excuse me, I got married. I had intercourse. | 插一句 我结婚了 我做爱了 |
[19:19] | With a man who is now my husband. | 那个男人现在是我的丈夫 |
[19:22] | My day was better than yours. | 我今天过得比你们都好 |
[19:25] | My day was better than everyone’s. | 我今天过得比所有人都好 |
[19:28] | Today is my wedding day. | 今天是我大喜的日子 |
[19:31] | Anita built a sand castle. | 安妮塔用沙子堆了个城堡 |
[19:32] | Crazy Eyes found a turtle. | 疯眼捉到了只乌龟 |
[19:34] | You’re all a bunch of assholes. | 你们这群混蛋 |
[19:36] | I feel like we all married the lake. | 我觉得我们都嫁给湖了 |
[19:38] | – Don’t you, ladies? – Absolutely. | -你们不觉得吗 -必须的 |
[19:40] | We’re forever changed. | 我们跟以前再不一样了 |
[19:41] | I still have lake water running down my leg. | 我大腿上还有湖水流淌着 |
[19:46] | Fuckin’ bitches is what you are. | 你们都是一群贱人 |
[19:47] | – I need this. – Are you hearing me? | -这个给我 -你们听见没 |
[19:49] | What? What is going on? Are you seeing this? | 什么 什么情况 你们都看到没 |
[19:51] | Hey, man, bring that back. She got married today. | 老兄 还给她 她今天刚结婚 |
[19:53] | I need it. Sorry. And, uh, it’s unapproved. | 我要用 抱歉 而且这是不允许的 |
[19:57] | Morello, don’t worry, he can’t help himself. | 莫里洛 别担心 他就是忍不住了 |
[20:00] | For your information, there’s bleeding happening | 我告诉你们 有人在流血 |
[20:02] | and I’m helping to absorb it. With this. So… | 我要用这个来吸血 所以 |
[20:05] | There are napkin dispensers behind the food service counter. | 点餐台后面就有纸巾架 |
[20:08] | Can she please have her veil back? | 你能不能把头纱还给她 |
[20:09] | No, it’s still an infraction. | 不行 这依然是违反规定的 |
[20:18] | So it sounds like the lake was really fun, huh? | 在湖里玩耍很有趣 是吧 |
[20:22] | Well, actually… I’m not sure how clean that water was… | 其实 我也不太清楚湖水干不干净 |
[20:26] | ’cause I’m starting to get a gnarly itch on my thighs. | 因为我大腿上开始发痒了 |
[20:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:31] | I’ll scratch yours if you scratch mine. | 我们互相挠吧 |
[20:33] | But you bite your nails. | 可是你有咬指甲的习惯 |
[20:34] | I wanna hear about the fuckin’. | 我想听做爱细节 |
[20:36] | He got a big dick? | 他的老二大吗 |
[20:38] | Well, Italian don’t rhyme with stallion for nothing. | 意大利人可不白跟种马的发音押韵 |
[20:41] | Although, I have always been very tight. | 不过 我小妹妹一直都很紧 |
[20:44] | I mean, even when I was doing it | 即使我以前不定期 |
[20:45] | semi-regular with a guy who used to put his shoe up there… | 跟一个把鞋子放进去的男人做爱 |
[20:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:49] | Oh, it wasn’t the shoe that he wore on his foot. | 不是穿在他脚上的鞋子 |
[20:52] | It was a new shoe. We called it our “Special doin’ it shoe.” | 是新鞋子 我们叫它”特制做爱鞋” |
[20:57] | It was a loafer. We was in Catholic school. | 是乐福鞋 我们当时在天主教学校 |
[21:01] | Anyway, even then it would just snap right back, you know. | 反正 完事后我的小妹妹会立刻紧缩 |
[21:04] | Just Kegel. | 就像凯格尔运动那样 |
[21:05] | Again, heavy on the detail. Less is more. | 好了 细节够多了 物以稀为贵 |
[21:08] | Oh, Boo Boo, you’re such a prude today. | 蹦蹦 你今天好正经 |
[21:12] | Let me tell you about the vows. | 我跟你们说说结婚誓言吧 |
[21:14] | Who likes the band Foreigner? | 谁喜欢外国佬这个乐队 |
[21:17] | She did not drown. She ran off with that turtle girl. | 她没有淹死 她跟那个乌龟女跑了 |
[21:21] | Man, you see? Hanging around white folks is a bad idea. | 看到没 跟白人一起玩没什么好下场 |
[21:26] | I’m not white. | 我不是白人 |
[21:27] | Yeah, but you ain’t brown. | 可你也不是黑人 |
[21:28] | And you ain’t shit. Racist. | 你不是吧 你这是种族歧视 |
[21:30] | Black people can’t be racist. We have no power. | 黑人不会种族歧视 我们没这权力 |
[21:33] | I’m gonna have to call bullshit on that. | 我觉得你一派胡言 |
[21:34] | I’m sorry, look, we may not be able to act on our racism, | 听着 我们也许没什么种族歧视的行为 |
[21:37] | like, put people in a ghetto, send them to shitty school… | 比如把人关进贫民窟 送他们去垃圾学校 |
[21:42] | kill ’em in the back of police vans. | 在警车杀人之类的 |
[21:44] | But we sure as shit can be as racist as everybody else, | 但我们当然可以像其他人那样有种族歧视 |
[21:47] | ’cause this is America. | 因为这可是美国 |
[21:48] | – Land of the free, home of the racist. – Right. | -自由大陆 种族歧视之乡 -没错 |
[21:52] | Yo, is anybody worried that Suzanne is AWOL? | 就没人担心苏珊娜失踪了吗 |
[21:55] | Yeah, we’re all worried. But we’re stuck. | 我们都很担心 但我们被困在这儿了 |
[21:57] | And we’re all moist and uncomfortable– | 而且我们都湿了 很不舒服 |
[21:59] | And I’m mostly dry. | 我还快干了呢 |
[22:01] | Damp. Is that better? | 潮湿 开心了吗 |
[22:03] | Is moist, like, some kind of trigger word for you? | 难不成”湿”是你的什么触发词吗 |
[22:05] | – What did you say? – Trigger, man. She said trigger. | -你说什么 -触发 她说触发 |
[22:08] | – She said “Nigger”… – Come on, now. | -她说的是”黑鬼” -别添乱 |
[22:11] | Don’t even. | 想都别想 |
[22:11] | Hey! What? I’m bored! | 干嘛 我很无聊啊 |
[22:13] | Can’t we have a race war? It’ll be fun! | 我们不能来场种族大战吗 肯定很好玩 |
[22:15] | We have to get back out there. | 我们得回去那里 |
[22:17] | What’s your friend’s name again? | 你朋友叫什么名字来着 |
[22:18] | Spout? Cylinder? | 斯跑特还是塞林德 |
[22:20] | What? Piper? | 什么 帕波 |
[22:22] | Yeah. Why do I have a block on that stupid– | 对 我这什么脑袋 |
[22:25] | Piper! | 帕波 |
[22:26] | – No! – Why? | -别这样 -为什么 |
[22:27] | – Jesus. Stop! – What? | -老天 你消停点 -怎么了 |
[22:28] | I have a cell phone between my tits and keys in my twat. | 我奶子间夹着个手机 逼里藏着钥匙 |
[22:32] | And you just killed someone. | 而且你还杀了个人 |
[22:34] | You think now is really the best time to socialize? | 你觉得这种时候适合社交吗 |
[22:36] | Were you at the lake, too? | 你当时也在湖边吗 |
[22:38] | Nobody told me it was happening. | 没人告诉我发生了什么 |
[22:40] | Do I look wet to you? | 你看我身上湿了吗 |
[22:41] | As a matter of fact, we did go to the lake. | 事实上 我们确实去了湖边 |
[22:46] | – It was delightful. – Yep. | -非常好玩 -没错 |
[22:49] | What is going on with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[22:50] | She just got too much sun, she’s fine. | 她只是太阳晒多了 她没事 |
[22:52] | Listen, look over there. | 你看那里 |
[22:55] | Look, please. Piper. | 拜托你看那里 帕波 |
[22:58] | I know. I know. This can’t be good. | 我知道 我知道 这不是什么好事 |
[23:02] | Where is everybody gonna fit? | 哪里装得下这么多人 |
[23:04] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:06] | Remember, on the plane to Chicago? | 还记得吗 去芝加哥的飞机上 |
[23:08] | That girl, she fell asleep on me? | 那个女的倒在我身上睡着了 |
[23:10] | She was scared to fly. | 她很怕坐飞机 |
[23:12] | – We stole her apple. – Vaguely. | -我们偷了她的苹果 -不太记得 |
[23:14] | – Okay, I think that’s her. – I guess? | -好吧 我觉得那就是她 -也许吧 |
[23:17] | No, that’s her. I remember her face, | 不 那就是她 我记得她的脸 |
[23:20] | ’cause she fell asleep on me. | 因为她倒在我身上睡着了 |
[23:22] | Cool. Alex? | 好吧 艾丽克斯 |
[23:24] | I can’t talk to you right now, Piper. I can’t. | 我现在不能跟你说话 帕波 不能 |
[23:27] | All I wanna do is get out of here and, | 我只想离开这里 |
[23:28] | you know, like, take a walk. | 去外面走走 |
[23:30] | And I can’t do that. | 但我不能 |
[23:32] | So I’m feeling very frustrated. | 所以我现在很沮丧 |
[23:34] | I hear you. You got a taste. | 我知道了 你尝到了甜头 |
[23:36] | You want more. See, I didn’t. | 想再享受一番 但我就没有 |
[23:38] | I was inside while everybody else was outside at the lake. | 所有人都在湖那里的时候我就在这里面 |
[23:41] | Having fun. | 自娱自乐 |
[23:44] | Yeah, I’m gonna need you to piss off right now. | 好了 你现在可以滚了 |
[23:47] | You shouldn’t talk to me like that. | 你不应该这么跟我讲话 |
[23:49] | If you haven’t heard yet, you will. | 如果你还没听说 也快了 |
[23:51] | I am a force to be reckoned with. | 我可有着不容小觑的力量 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:57] | I’m gonna finish my book. | 我要继续看书了 |
[24:01] | Nick Hornby. | 尼克·宏比的书 |
[24:04] | I liked High Fidelity. | 我以前很喜欢《失恋排行榜》 |
[24:10] | Oh, a teardrop? | 泪珠 |
[24:13] | – It’s on the wrong side. – What are you talking about? | -你搞错边了 -你在说什么 |
[24:15] | -Are they even tattoos? -They’re make-up. | -是纹身吗 -是化上去的 |
[24:18] | So they’re for, like, decoration? | 所以说 是装饰用的 |
[24:20] | – That’s so cute. – It’s my thing. | -真有意思 -这是我的标志 |
[24:24] | Well, where I’m from, it means something. | 在我的家乡 这是有意义的 |
[24:26] | What, like, you killed somebody? | 什么 意味着你杀了人吗 |
[24:28] | – No. – No? | -不 -不是吗 |
[24:30] | No, I killed three somebodies. | 不 我杀了三个人 |
[24:34] | Nobodies. | 都是无名小辈 |
[24:36] | Then I get popped for fucking WIC fraud. You believe that shit? | 却因为骗领母婴补助被抓了 你能相信吗 |
[24:40] | Anyhow, eyeliner girl… | 总之 眼线女 |
[24:44] | – who’s runnin’ the game in here? – The game? | -谁掌控这里的大局 -什么大局 |
[24:47] | Oh, come on. Don’t hold out on me. | 拜托 别跟我保密了 |
[24:50] | We’re friends now. | 我们现在是朋友了 |
[24:51] | We both love to cry in black. | 我们都喜欢流黑色的眼泪 |
[24:54] | So? | 说吧 |
[24:56] | Who’s la jefa? | 谁是老大 |
[25:03] | That one. | 那个 |
[25:04] | Over there. The white girl. | 那边 那个白人女孩 |
[25:08] | The reader. | 看书的那个 |
[25:10] | You serious? | 真的吗 |
[25:12] | Cold like a Bomb Pop from way back of the freezer. | 像冰箱里冷冻时间最长的雪糕一样冷酷 |
[25:15] | She may look all la, la, la… but she the one. | 看上去甜美可人 不过是个狠角色 |
[25:23] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[25:30] | It’s a gingerbread house. | 是个姜饼屋 |
[25:33] | – No. – It’s like Berdie says! | -不会吧 -就像伯蒂说的那样 |
[25:35] | – Um, always say yes. “Yes, and…” – Oh, yes. | -永远说好 “好的 然后” -好 |
[25:39] | Yes, and… | 好的 然后… |
[25:42] | it tastes so delicious. | 它味道好极了 |
[25:58] | Whatever paint is left on this, is definitely lead-based. | 不管这上面是什么涂料 里面肯定含铅 |
[26:01] | Lead-based and rotten wood and… | 铅涂料 烂木头 |
[26:07] | and fungus. | 还有霉菌 |
[26:10] | Did I just bite a termite? | 我刚才是吃到一只白蚁吗 |
[26:11] | – Maybe it’s a big piece of ginger. – No, stop. | -也许是一大块姜 -不 停下 |
[26:14] | Stop, time-out. | 停 休息一下 |
[26:15] | Do you think there’s any water around here? | 你觉得这附近有水吗 |
[26:17] | Uh, there’s no time-outs. | 不 没有休息时间 |
[26:19] | Your brain can imagine anything. | 你的大脑能想象任何事 |
[26:21] | It made Time Hump. Right? | 它创造了《时间隆起》 不是吗 |
[26:24] | It’s magical. It is special. It’s– | 它充满魔力 与众不同 |
[26:28] | But my tongue can’t eat anything, | 但我的舌头没知觉了 |
[26:30] | and you have got to stop with this Time Hump thing. | 你不能再拉着我玩时空隆起这一套了 |
[26:35] | It’s over. Okay? | 都结束了 好吗 |
[26:37] | Plus, it’s gonna get dark soon. | 而且 很快要天黑了 |
[26:39] | But I love Time Hump. | 可我喜欢时空隆起 |
[26:42] | You got to do more stories. | 你得创作更多的故事 |
[26:44] | Uh, maybe… the gingerbread | 也许这个姜饼屋的味道奇怪 |
[26:46] | tastes weird because there’s a spell on it. | 是因为上面被下了咒语 |
[26:52] | What happens next? | 接下来会怎么样 |
[26:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[26:57] | Take a minute. | 休息一会 |
[26:59] | Let the, uh, story hula-hoop around your brain hips. | 让故事在你的大脑里运转起来 |
[27:03] | We’ve got time. We are never going back. | 我们有的是时间 我们不回去了 |
[27:08] | What? | 什么 |
[27:10] | We can live here forever. | 我们可以永远住在这里 |
[27:11] | We found a house. We can live in it. | 我们找到了房子 我们可以住在里面 |
[27:14] | You can read me stories. | 你可以给我读故事 |
[27:17] | And we can eat, uh, raccoon meat and berries, and we could… | 我们可以吃浣熊肉和浆果 我们还能… |
[27:20] | – we could make love! – I really made a big mistake. | -我们可以做爱 -我犯了个大错 |
[27:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:28] | There is… | 有一个… |
[27:31] | a witch inside that house. | 女巫在房子里 |
[27:35] | And… she wants to eat us. | 她想吃了我们 |
[27:37] | Then we kill the witch. | 那我们就杀了她 |
[27:39] | Maybe we take out her intestines | 还可以用狼牙做的叉子 |
[27:40] | with a pitchfork fashioned from wolves’ teeth. | 把她的肚子剖开 |
[27:44] | I don’t wanna do this anymore! | 我不想再这样了 |
[27:50] | I’ll wait. | 我可以等 |
[27:52] | How many are we missing? | 有多少犯人不见了 |
[27:54] | Uh, I’m gonna say at least two, but no more than 11. | 至少两个 不多于十一个 |
[27:58] | It might be 12. | 也可能是十二个 |
[27:59] | We’re still getting different numbers, sir. | 我们统计的还是不一样 长官 |
[28:01] | And we still don’t have the goddamn rosters. | 而且我们还没拿到花名册 |
[28:03] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[28:06] | All right. This is what we’re gonna do. | 好吧 我们这么办 |
[28:08] | All the original inmates, they go back to their bunks. | 原来的犯人 让她们回自己的床铺 |
[28:10] | We do a regular count, bed by bed. | 我们按常规数一遍 逐床数 |
[28:12] | And the newbies? | 新来的呢 |
[28:16] | They wait. | 她们等着 |
[28:18] | Bayley, Thorpe, you come walk the perimeter with me. | 贝利 索普 你们跟我来检查围栏 |
[28:21] | See if we find some stragglers. Let’s go, let’s go. | 看能不能找到漏网之鱼 我们走 |
[28:24] | What is it, Luschek? | 怎么了 卢斯奇克 |
[28:26] | You might wanna come to the mail room. | 你最好来收发室一趟 |
[28:28] | Yeah? And you might wanna suck my dick. | 是吗 你最好来舔我的大屌 |
[28:31] | Fucking incompetent. I’ll deal with you later. | 废物 我一会再收拾你 |
[28:35] | I don’t wanna suck his dick. | 我不想舔他的老二 |
[28:37] | This is really some kind of shit-show, huh? | 真是一出闹剧 是吧 |
[28:40] | To be fair, you’ve come on a particularly crazy day. | 老实说 你们正好赶上最混乱的一天 |
[28:44] | But also… yes. | 不过 你说的也对 |
[28:47] | I’m taking you home. | 我送你回家 |
[28:48] | Oh, and then what? | 然后呢 |
[28:49] | “Judy King skips out on prison.” | “朱迪·金从监狱溜走” |
[28:50] | They will crucify me. | 他们会对我口诛笔伐的 |
[28:52] | So we sit here? | 那我们就干坐着 |
[28:53] | Yes, we sit. With Mr. Luschek. | 对 我们坐着 和卢斯奇克先生一起 |
[28:58] | Uh, actually, I should probably take these papers over there. | 其实 我该把这些文件送过去了 |
[29:01] | You guys mind going back into the lobby? | 你们介意去大厅等吗 |
[29:04] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[29:05] | – You cannot be serious– – I– No, Bill. Calm down. | -你不可能是认真的 -比尔 冷静点 |
[29:07] | – Hey, I really– I gotta– – No. Really. | -我真得… -不 说真的 |
[29:09] | What is it? | 到底怎么回事 |
[29:10] | I know you don’t give a fig about those papers, so, what? | 我知道你才不在乎这几张破纸 所以 |
[29:14] | Is this your smoke break? | 到你抽烟的时间了吗 |
[29:16] | Smoking is disgusting. | 抽烟很恶心 |
[29:19] | Uh, I was gonna go take a nap. | 我打算打个盹 |
[29:21] | What is the matter with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[29:23] | – I think he’s funny. – Thank you. | -他真有意思 -谢谢 |
[29:26] | None of this is funny, Judith. | 没什么好玩的 朱迪思 |
[29:28] | Uh-oh. We have entered the “Judith” zone. | 糟糕 开始叫我”朱迪思”了 |
[29:33] | Bill, I think it’s time. | 比尔 到时候了 |
[29:35] | So, you wanna sit alone in the lobby? | 你想自己坐大厅等着吗 |
[29:38] | Well, if you go, uh, she can stay in here. | 如果你走 她可以留在这 |
[29:42] | – I’ll hang out. – Now you hear that? He’ll hang out. | -我留下陪她 -听到了吗 他陪我 |
[29:45] | So I’m being dismissed? | 是让我走吗 |
[29:47] | I’m in prison now. It’s hardened me. | 我现在进监狱了 变坚强了 |
[29:50] | Nothing new about that, Mrs. King. | 还真是见怪不怪呢 金女士 |
[29:52] | Well, don’t I know that, Mr. Montgomery. | 我还不知道吗 蒙哥马利先生 |
[29:55] | Go home. Go visit my husband. | 回家吧 去看看我丈夫 |
[29:58] | He’s probably more upset | 这件事可能比 |
[29:59] | about this than the two of us put together. | 我们在一起更让他难过 |
[30:02] | – This isn’t your husband? – No, he’s the boyfriend. | -这不是你丈夫 -不 他是我男友 |
[30:06] | – Look at you. – Well, just don’t look too close, darlin’. | -瞧瞧你啊 -别太近就行 亲爱的 |
[30:11] | Look at this. Sealed tight. That was fast. | 看这个 封得死死的 干得挺快 |
[30:21] | Fuck. I’m sorry I’m so late. | 操 抱歉那么迟 |
[30:23] | Please let me back in the prison! | 拜托让我回监狱吧 |
[30:27] | Jesus Christ. | 天呐 |
[30:29] | Thorpe, go get some wire cutters. | 索普 去拿把钢丝钳 |
[30:32] | Oh, thank you, Mr. Caputo. Thank you. | 谢谢 卡普托先生 太感谢了 |
[30:34] | No, she wanted the fairy tale. | 不 她想要童话故事 |
[30:36] | I didn’t. I just wanted dinner. | 我可不想 我只想吃晚饭 |
[30:38] | “She”? Who’s “She”? | “她” “她”是谁 |
[30:42] | Keep the volume down. | 声音给我小点 |
[30:44] | For now, stay at the front of your cube for count. | 站到铺位前放 等着点数 |
[30:46] | Do not enter your cube. Do not change your clothing. | 不要进去 不能换衣服 |
[30:49] | Do not touch your personal effects. | 也不要碰私人物品 |
[30:51] | Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. | 就这样 一动也不要动 |
[30:54] | That is an order. Is that clear? | 这是命令 明白了吗 |
[30:59] | – Jeez, stop! – I said, is that clear? | -天呐 停下 -我问你们明白了吗 |
[31:04] | Stand in your doorways now. | 快站到走廊上 |
[31:07] | Inmate Whitehill. | 犯人怀特希尔 |
[31:10] | I see you’re flying solo this evening. | 我看你今晚都独自行动 |
[31:12] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:14] | Who is your roommate? | 你室友是谁 |
[31:16] | We’re not really friends. | 我们其实算不上朋友 |
[31:17] | She might be working for the other side. | 她或许在那头干活吧 |
[31:19] | Not that she’s a murderer… Well, she could be. | 我没说她是杀人犯 但也有可能 |
[31:22] | Who can you really trust these days, you know? | 这年头有谁可信呢 |
[31:24] | Kukudio is missing. | 库库迪欧不见了 |
[31:26] | And Whitehill’s a little unique. | 怀特希尔表现得有点特别 |
[31:28] | Can you spell that? | 怎么拼来着 |
[31:29] | K-U-K-U-D-I-O. Could be K-U-C-K. | KUKUDIO 也可能是KUCK |
[31:36] | I don’t think there’s a “C” in there. | 我觉得里面没有C |
[31:37] | I think it’s only the two “K”s. | 我想只有两个K |
[31:39] | Yeah, I don’t recall asking you. | 我又没问你 |
[31:43] | Inmate Murphy. | 犯人墨菲 |
[31:47] | Do you corroborate the information | 犯人沃斯告诉我的情况 |
[31:48] | Inmate Vause is sharing with me? | 你同意吗 |
[31:51] | I would say that Whitehill is unique. | 要我说怀特希尔确实特别 |
[31:55] | I’m not sure about the spelling thing. | 我不清楚该怎么拼写 |
[31:57] | “You are absolutely unique. | “你简直独一无二 |
[31:59] | Just like everybody else.” | 和其他所有人一样” |
[32:01] | Margaret Mead. | 玛格丽特·米德[人类学家] |
[32:02] | Another party heard from. | 又有人发表看法了 |
[32:05] | Maybe it’s time to start writing shots. | 或许是时候来记处分了 |
[32:07] | Okay, looks like everybody’s here but Kukudio. | 好 看来除了库库迪欧都到齐了 |
[32:11] | What? | 怎么 |
[32:14] | They’re left over from when it used to be a men’s prison. | 这是原来男子监狱废弃的场所 |
[32:16] | There’s a bunch of them back here. | 这儿后面还有很多 |
[32:18] | The guards could live on campus back then. | 过去警卫可以住在监狱内 |
[32:21] | It was nice. By the lake. | 挺不错 就在河边 |
[32:23] | Uh, when the lake was still nice. | 当时这条河还不错 |
[32:25] | I had no idea these were even back here. | 我完全想不出它们过去什么样 |
[32:28] | We used to stay in little cabins | 我还小的时候 |
[32:29] | like this in the summer, when I was a kid, | 夏天就住在这样的小屋里 |
[32:31] | before my dad got into dog-dyeing. | 后来我爸开始染狗 |
[32:37] | You’re gonna explain, aren’t you? | 你是会解释一下的吧 |
[32:39] | I mean, only if you want me to. | 除非你想我解释 |
[32:42] | Go. Quick. | 快说吧 |
[32:44] | Uh, he dyes and grooms dogs, so they look like wild animals. | 他给狗染毛清理 弄得像野生动物 |
[32:48] | You know, pandas, zebras, tigers. It’s a thing. | 熊猫 斑马 老虎 挺有意思 |
[32:53] | I’m sure it is. | 确实有意思 |
[32:54] | – Camels. – We’re done now. | -骆驼 -到此打住吧 |
[32:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:00] | Come out. We know you’re in there. | 出来吧 知道你在里面 |
[33:03] | No, you don’t. | 你才不知道 |
[33:06] | We found her. Come and grab. | 我们找到她了 来抓她 |
[33:08] | – Copy that. – Stay here. | -收到 -在这儿待着 |
[33:16] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:17] | Why haven’t you been answering your phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[33:18] | I’ve been calling all day. Do I have your cell? | 我打了一整天 我有你的手机号吗 |
[33:21] | – My assistant needs your cell. – I, um– | -我助理需要你的手机号码 -我 |
[33:23] | What a nightmare. | 真是见鬼啊 |
[33:24] | I know, I know, but I’m dealing– | 我知道 我正在处理 |
[33:27] | Have you seen her yet? | 你见到她了吗 |
[33:29] | It was a last-minute switch, | 直到最后才决定 |
[33:32] | but she was processed like everyone else. | 但她和其他人是一样的流程 |
[33:34] | I mean, no special treatment… ish. | 没有特殊 优待 |
[33:38] | Who– Who did the strip search? | 裸身搜查是谁做的 |
[33:39] | Oh, Jesus. Did you guys make Judy King do a strip search? | 天呐 你们给朱迪·金裸身搜查了吗 |
[33:43] | – Judy King? -You gotta stay on top of this, Joe. | -朱迪·金 -你得警醒着点儿 乔 |
[33:47] | No fuck-ups. | 别搞砸了 |
[33:48] | The press is gonna be sniffing around. | 媒体肯定会捕风捉影 |
[33:50] | There’s gonna be a magnifying glass on the place, | 他们会支个放大镜观察你的一举一动 |
[33:53] | and I don’t wanna see our ants fried. | 我可不想再出什么幺蛾子 |
[33:56] | She’s fine, but not too fine, | 她还好 但也不大好 |
[33:58] | ’cause the public wants to see justice served. | 因为公众希望看到正义得以伸张 |
[34:01] | But we are humane to our prisoners, right? | 可我们对犯人都很人道 是吧 |
[34:05] | And in the end, we don’t wanna piss her off | 总之 我们不想惹她生气 |
[34:08] | because she’s got friends. So thread the needle. | 因为她有人脉 克服困难吧 |
[34:13] | What exactly does that mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[34:15] | I don’t know. How about don’t fuck up? | 我也不知道 总之不要搞砸 |
[34:18] | And goddamn it, you are Director of Human Activity now. | 该死 你现在是活动处处长 |
[34:21] | Get a fucking assistant to answer your phones. | 找个助理来帮你接电话 |
[34:25] | Is that in the budget? | 那个在预算里吗 |
[34:26] | No. Make an inmate do it. | 没有 找个犯人来吧 |
[34:34] | Where the fuck is Judy King? | 朱迪·金死哪去了 |
[34:37] | We all know sex and love are different, especially for men. | 我们都知道性与爱不同 特别是对男人 |
[34:41] | See, why do people say that? | 看吧 人们为什么那么说 |
[34:42] | Why does everyone assume | 为什么所有人都认为 |
[34:44] | that men can’t form emotional attachments | 男人不能像女人那样对性爱 |
[34:46] | with sex like women do? | 产生情感依恋呢 |
[34:47] | I do. I get attached. | 我就是 我有依恋 |
[34:51] | So, I gotta be careful. | 所以我得小心行事 |
[34:53] | That’s very sweet. | 真可爱 |
[34:54] | It’s not. It’s horrible. | 并不可爱 很恐怖 |
[34:57] | Are you in love right now? | 你目前在恋爱吗 |
[35:00] | Doesn’t anyone know where Judy King is? | 就没人知道朱迪·金在哪儿吗 |
[35:03] | How does no one have eyes on this woman? | 怎么就没人看到这女人呢 |
[35:07] | Party’s over. | 派对结束了 |
[35:09] | Pussy. | 孬种 |
[35:10] | To be continued, my friend. | 未完待续 朋友 |
[35:13] | We’ll see, inmate. | 再说吧 犯人 |
[35:15] | I got her. | 她在我这儿 |
[35:17] | Luschek? | 卢斯奇克 |
[35:19] | Yeah, I tried to tell you. We’re in the mail room. | 我想告诉你来着 我们在收发室 |
[35:21] | Oh, and the, uh, rosters are ready. | 而且花名册准备好了 |
[35:23] | Still want me to suck your dick? | 还想我给你口吗 |
[35:26] | Top left. | 左上方 |
[35:28] | Vernay, top right. | 韦尔拉 右上 |
[35:31] | Lafolo… | 拉芙洛 |
[35:35] | top right. | 右上 |
[35:36] | Washington? | 华盛顿 |
[35:39] | Top left. | 左上 |
[35:42] | Chris, Fitzpatrick. | 克里斯 菲茨帕特里克 |
[35:44] | Jenkins. Move it. | 詹金斯 让开 |
[35:46] | Left bunk two, right bunk three. | 左边第二个铺位 右边第三个铺位 |
[35:47] | Top right. | 右上 |
[35:49] | Smith, Green. | 史密斯 格林 |
[35:52] | I’m owed an apology. | 你欠我一个道歉 |
[35:54] | Bottom left, top right. | 左下 右上 |
[35:56] | Remember, upper hand, right away. | 记住 要立刻占上风 |
[35:59] | Establish dominance. | 确立控制地位 |
[36:00] | Got it. | 明白 |
[36:01] | Hapakuka, Dwight. | 哈帕库卡 德怀特 |
[36:06] | You’re in here, bottom right, top left. | 你们在这 右下 左上 |
[36:10] | Uh, Kipness, top right. | 吉普尼斯 右上 |
[36:16] | Stewart, top left. | 斯图沃特 左上 |
[36:17] | Top bunk, skinny. | 去上铺 瘦子 |
[36:19] | He said bottom right. | 他说了右下 |
[36:20] | Nope, that’s my bed. I’ve been here longer, | 不 那是我的床 我在这里时间更长 |
[36:21] | and I’m not moving. | 我不会移开的 |
[36:23] | Do you have a problem with that? | 你有意见么 |
[36:26] | – Well… – Why don’t you tell on me? | -这个嘛 -你倒是告发我呀 |
[36:28] | Everybody around here loves a snitch. | 这里所有人都喜欢告密者 |
[36:30] | How do I even get up there? I have bad knees. | 我怎么爬上去 我膝盖不好 |
[36:33] | Do I look like I give a shit? | 你看我像会关心吗 |
[36:35] | Well, don’t be a monster, Chapman. | 别太刻薄 查普曼 |
[36:37] | She’s a big girl. | 她可是个大块头 |
[36:38] | Give her the bottom bunk, hmm? | 给她下铺吧 |
[36:47] | What happened? Did you hurt yourself? | 怎么了 你受伤了吗 |
[36:52] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[36:55] | – An eight? – It’s infinity. | -你纹了个”8″ -这是无穷大 |
[36:57] | – It’s infected. – Really? | -我看是感染了 -真的 |
[36:59] | I have some rubbing alcohol. Hold on a minute. | 我有外用酒精 等一下 |
[37:02] | Do you think it looks tough? | 你觉得这看起来霸气么 |
[37:04] | I think it looks like an angry eight. | 我觉得看起来像个愤怒的八 |
[37:05] | What can I tell you? | 我还能说啥呢 |
[37:11] | King, you’re in here. | 金 你在这儿 |
[37:12] | I have you on top of Washington. | 我把你安排在了华盛顿上面 |
[37:14] | Are you Washington? | 你是华盛顿吗 |
[37:17] | Hi, I’m Judy. | 我是朱迪 |
[37:24] | Well, oh– Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[37:26] | Hold up, uh, Miss King? | 等等 金女士 |
[37:27] | Miss King? | 金女士 |
[37:28] | Hey, there. | 你好 |
[37:30] | Me again. Uh, we met earlier. | 又是我 我们之前见过 |
[37:32] | – Mr. Caputo. – Right. | -卡普托先生 -对 |
[37:34] | Yes. Uh, there’s been a mistake. | 我们搞错了 |
[37:37] | You shouldn’t be in the ghet– | 你不应该在黑 |
[37:39] | Get this, get that. Ge– Um… | 做这 做那 |
[37:42] | You shouldn’t be in this dorm. | 你不应该在这间宿舍的 |
[37:44] | Taystee! | 美味姐 |
[37:45] | So, we’ve assigned you somewhere else. | 我们把你安排到别的地方了 |
[37:48] | – Uh, please come with me. – Oh, well, okay. | -请和我来 -好吧 |
[37:51] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[37:52] | Wait, what… | 等等 |
[37:55] | Did nobody fuckin’ see that? | 没人看到刚刚他妈的发生了什么 |
[38:04] | Shalom. | 祝你平安 |
[38:07] | Assalam-alaikum. | 也祝你平安 |
[38:14] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[38:18] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[38:20] | Jesus! What the hell, girl? | 天呐 什么情况 妹子 |
[38:22] | Sorry. I’ve been in the forest. I– | 对不起 我在森林里 |
[38:24] | I don’t know if I’m in trouble or not. | 我不知道我会不会有麻烦 |
[38:26] | I… ate… lead. | 我吃了铅 |
[38:29] | Girl, we’ve all eaten lead. | 我们都枪击过别人[铅] |
[38:30] | That’s probably why half of us are in here. | 一半人进监狱都是因为这个 |
[38:34] | – The beds grew. – Yeah. | -床长高了 -对 |
[38:35] | Maybe you were better off in the forest. | 也许你在森林里更好 |
[38:37] | Oh, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[38:39] | I don’t care. I am home. | 我不管 我到家了 |
[38:41] | And Kukudio? She is batshit crazy. | 库库迪欧 她简直是疯了 |
[38:44] | You don’t say. | 真的吗 |
[38:45] | Exes. | 前任们啊 |
[38:47] | What are you gonna do? | 能拿他们怎么办 |
[39:22] | Lolly. | 洛莉 |
[39:23] | Lolly, get up. We gotta go take care of this. | 洛莉 起来 我们得把那事解决了 |
[39:26] | What? | 什么 |
[39:28] | Our friend in the greenhouse? Get up. | 我们在温室里那朋友 起来 |
[39:31] | The friend? | 哪个朋友 |
[39:33] | Are we still in Green Bay? | 我们还在绿湾吗 |
[39:39] | Never mind. Just… | 算了 你就 |
[39:42] | go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[40:23] | 联邦监狱 看谁的大屁股… | |
[40:28] | They left you in here alone? Jesus Christ. | 他们让你一个人待在这儿吗 天呐 |
[40:31] | – What did you see? – Nothing. | -你看了什么 -什么都没看 |
[40:33] | What did you see? | 你看了什么 |
[40:34] | A Kardashian, maybe? | 卡戴珊 大概 |
[40:39] | Stick with your first answer. | 还是用第一个回答吧 |
[40:43] | Maureen Kukudio. | 莫林·库库迪欧 |
[40:45] | Maureen Kukudio. | 莫林·库库迪欧 |
[40:47] | Let’s learn a little bit about you. | 让我们来了解一下你 |
[40:57] | Look at that. | 看看这 |
[40:59] | Who likes to be predictable, right? | 谁愿意别被人了如指掌呢 |
[41:04] | What am I gonna do with you, Maureen Kukudio? | 我要怎么处理你 莫林·库库迪欧 |
[41:08] | Send me to bed? But feed me first, then… | 让我回去睡觉 但先让我吃饭然后 |
[41:11] | send me to bed? | 再让我回去睡觉 |
[41:12] | – You ran away. – Yeah, everyone ran away. | -你逃跑了 -大家都逃了 |
[41:14] | You extra ran away. | 你逃得更远 |
[41:15] | You guys were the ones that took the fence down. | 是你们把围栏拿掉的 |
[41:17] | I… I got lost out there. I took shelter. | 我在外面迷路了 我找了个地方避了一避 |
[41:19] | I almost froze to death. | 我差点没冷死 |
[41:20] | – It’s 78 degrees. – I could’ve died | -外面二十五度呢 -在你们的监护下 |
[41:23] | while under your watch. | 我可能会死掉的 |
[41:25] | What if the warden found out about this? | 如果典狱长知道了怎么办 |
[41:29] | I am the warden. | 我就是典狱长 |
[41:31] | Really? | 真的 |
[41:32] | A rose is a rose. | 是什么就是什么 |
[41:36] | I like your… sunflower. | 我喜欢你的太阳花 |
[41:43] | Get out. Go to bed. | 出去 睡觉去 |
[41:47] | No dinner. | 没有晚饭 |
[41:48] | Stay out of my sight. | 别让我看见你 |
[42:26] | So, I thought everything was cool, right? | 我以为一切都很顺利 不是吗 |
[42:29] | But now every time I see her, | 但我现在每次见到她 |
[42:30] | she’s really mean to me. | 她都对我很刻薄 |
[42:32] | What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[42:33] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[42:35] | I mean, our– our work schedules have changed, | 工作时间表有变动 |
[42:37] | and so we haven’t been seein’ each other as much. | 所以我们见面机会很少 |
[42:39] | Maybe she’s mad about that. | 她可能是对此生气吧 |
[42:41] | What does she do? | 她是做什么的 |
[42:43] | She was a… trucker. | 她是…卡车司机 |
[42:46] | But… | 但是… |
[42:48] | she had an accident, so she’s been taking some time off. | 她出了事故 所以最近停工了 |
[42:51] | Look… if you’re having trouble talkin’ to her in person, | 听着…如果你不能当面和她谈谈 |
[42:55] | just text her, man. | 那就给她发短信 兄弟 |
[42:57] | Maybe like… | 比如说… |
[43:07] | That’s cute. | 那很讨人喜欢 |
[43:08] | She’ll like that. Chicks love baby faces. | 她会喜欢的 妞们都喜欢娃娃脸 |
[43:11] | She don’t really text a whole lot. | 她其实不太发短信 |
[43:23] | Okay, if I ever text you, | 如果我发短信给你 |
[43:25] | I’m just gonna use letters and numbers. | 我只会用字母和数字 |
[43:28] | That’s cool. | 好啊 |
[43:30] | But not the number 12, okay? | 但不要用数字十二 好吗 |
[45:52] | What? What? | 怎么了 |
[45:54] | Rise and shine. | 该起床了 |
[45:56] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[45:57] | – What time is it? – 3:30 a.m. | -现在几点 -凌晨三点半 |
[46:00] | You wanted to feed the troops. It’s time for your shift. | 你想喂饱那群人 现在该你上场了 |
[46:03] | But I don’t start until 4:30. | 但我四点半才会开始 |
[46:05] | Breakfast starts at 4:30 now, more bodies to feed. | 早餐现在四点半开始 吃饭的人更多了 |
[46:09] | Get up. | 起床 |
[46:11] | Don’t keep the people waiting. | 别让大家等你 |
[46:19] | Who’s gonna eat at 4:30? | 谁会在凌晨四点半吃早饭啊 |
[46:42] | Capudog! | 卡普狗狗 |
[46:45] | Where you goin’? | 你要去哪里 |
[46:46] | Home. Shower. Sleep. | 回家 洗澡 睡觉 |
[46:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[46:51] | Now that you’re the big boss man, | 你现在可是老大了 |
[46:52] | you get to sleep all day while the rest of us have to work. | 你可以睡一整天 而我们却要工作 |
[46:55] | Pretty good life you got there, buddy. | 你在这儿的日子真滋润 伙计 |
[46:58] | Healy, Healy… | 海利 海利 |
[47:04] | I had something I needed to say to you. I– | 我有些事要告诉你 我… |
[47:06] | Shit. My brain is not workin’. | 该死 我脑子不太好使 |
[47:09] | Somethin’ about the new inmates? | 是关于新来的犯人吗 |
[47:11] | Guard walk-out? | 警卫罢工吗 |
[47:13] | Who told you about the guard walk-out? | 谁告诉你警卫罢工的事的 |
[47:15] | I saw Maxwell at Jamba’s. | 我在饮料店碰到麦克斯韦 |
[47:18] | Boy, she is one angry… | 老天 她是个愤怒的… |
[47:23] | lady. | 女士 |
[47:25] | Talked my ear off. | 说起话来没完没了 |
[47:26] | Anyway, don’t worry. | 总之 别担心 |
[47:28] | I’m brought up to speed. | 我了解了最新情况 |
[47:31] | Go change your suit. | 去换套西装 |
[47:34] | Be the big dog. | 像点大人物[看门狗]的样子 |
[47:38] | Capudog! | 卡普狗狗 |
[47:45] | Morticia! | 莫迪西亚 |
[47:47] | We gotta take care of some non-plant matter in the greenhouse. | 我们得去解决下温室里的某个非植物问题 |
[47:50] | Do you get what I am saying? | 你知道我在说什么吗 |
[47:52] | You with me? | 和我一起去吗 |
[47:55] | She’s– She’s with me. We love gardening. | 她和我一起去 我们喜欢园艺 |
[48:10] | Good morning, handsome. | 早上好 帅哥 |
[48:13] | I’m Judy King. | 我是朱迪·金 |
[48:16] | Sam Healy. | 山姆·海利 |
[48:34] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈干了什么 |
[48:37] | Nice try. | 得了吧 |
[48:39] | It was self-defense. | 这是自卫 |
[48:41] | He was killing me. We had no choice. | 他要杀我 我们别无选择 |
[48:46] | I’m bored. What’s the plan? | 我好无聊 计划是什么 |
[48:50] | Bury him under the floorboards. | 把他埋在地板下面 |
[48:53] | That’s dumb. Haven’t you ever killed someone before? | 真无趣 你们以前都没杀过人吗 |
[48:55] | No. Have you? | 没有 你杀过人吗 |
[48:58] | That’s personal. | 那是我的事 |
[48:59] | But if I had, I’d know better than to waste my time | 但如果我杀过人 就不会笨到浪费时间 |
[49:02] | diggin’ one 6-foot hole, | 去挖一个深一米八的洞 |
[49:03] | when I could dig six 1-foot holes. | 实际只挖六个深两厘米的洞就可以了 |
[49:05] | That’s just murder math. | 这只是道谋杀数学题 |
[49:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[49:11] | Fuckin’ amateurs. | 你们太他妈不专业了 |
[49:13] | It’s got to go in the garden. | 你们必须把他埋在花园 |
[49:15] | The earth’s already soft and dug and turned. | 那里的土已经很松软了 被翻过 |
[49:18] | I am not cutting up a body. | 我才不会分尸 |
[49:36] | I was supposed to transplant the sunflowers today. | 我今天本该种向日葵的 |
[49:44] | I’ll keep these as a thank-you. | 我会把这些钥匙当作你对我的感谢 |
[49:52] | You gotta start cutting along the joint line, | 你们要沿着关节线开始分尸 |
[49:55] | and whatever you do, don’t puncture the intestines. | 但无论如何 都不要刺穿内脏 |
[50:05] | That’s it for the toast. Sorry, people. | 吐司没有了 抱歉各位 |
[50:07] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[50:08] | That’s the only crunchy thing we get today. | 那是我们今天唯一松脆的食物 |
[50:10] | Without toast, this is just slop. | 没有吐司的话 就只剩猪食 |
[50:12] | There’s really no more toast? | 真的没有吐司了吗 |
[50:13] | These are new days. The early bird gets the toast. | 新时代了 早起的鸟儿才有吐司吃 |
[50:16] | Red… | 红妈… |
[50:18] | you owe me for the Hawaiian. | 之前的事你还欠我呢 |
[50:20] | You watchin’ this shit? | 看见那垃圾没 |
[50:21] | Cleopatra was talkin’ for reals. | “埃及艳后”在郑重其事地说话呢 |
[50:23] | Guess you can’t judge a book. | 不能以貌取人 |
[50:29] | For you, Your Majesty. | 给你 “女王陛下” |
[50:31] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[50:36] | After you, jefa. | 你先请 老大 |
[50:38] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[50:40] | I just heard things. | 我只是听说了一些事 |
[50:42] | You heard things. | 你听说了一些事 |
[50:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[50:48] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[50:51] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[51:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[52:06] | The flowers look nice. | 花儿真美 |
[52:10] | I don’t know about you, but I’m starving. | 不知道你们怎么样 但我饿了 |