时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 监女 狱子 | |
[01:35] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:36] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[01:42] | Where’s Caputo? I need to speak with him. | 卡普托在哪儿 我找他有事 |
[01:45] | – Take the tray, inmate. – But… | -拿走托盘 犯人 -可是 |
[01:47] | Take the tray. | 拿走托盘 |
[01:50] | My son’s birthday’s comin’ up. | 我儿子要过生日了 |
[01:54] | Or… or it passed. | 还是已经过了 |
[01:55] | What day is it? | 今天几号 |
[02:45] | I slept on it like you said. | 我照你说的考虑了一晚上 |
[02:47] | Took a nice cold shower. Did some of those breathing exercises. | 洗了个冷水澡 做了呼吸练习 |
[02:53] | And? | 然后呢 |
[02:54] | I still think we should kill her. | 我还是觉得该杀了她 |
[02:56] | What? No! No, that was, like… | 什么 不行 这简直 |
[02:59] | the opposite conclusion you were supposed to come to. | 你得出了完全相反的结论 |
[03:01] | Well, clearly, you’re a sensitive Sally on this one. | 显然你在这件事上很敏感 |
[03:04] | I’ll do it myself. | 我会自己动手 |
[03:05] | Now, where are my gloves? | 手套哪去了 |
[03:07] | Okay, listen, Lolly is batshit bonkers. | 听着 洛莉是个疯子 |
[03:11] | Fine, I’ll give you that. | 我承认 |
[03:12] | But she wasn’t gonna actually dig up everything. | 但她不是真的要把东西都挖出来 |
[03:15] | Oh, you think she was diggin’ for gold? | 那她是在挖金矿吗 |
[03:16] | Who the fuck knows? | 谁他妈知道呢 |
[03:17] | I don’t know. She’s weird. | 我也不知道 她很怪 |
[03:19] | Maybe… maybe she was checking on the decomposition. | 或许她是在查看腐烂程度 |
[03:22] | Ah! Found ’em! | 找到了 |
[03:25] | Look, I can handle Lolly. | 听着 我能应付洛莉 |
[03:27] | No, you can’t. | 你不能 |
[03:29] | She’s got too many loose screws. | 她脑子不正常 |
[03:31] | Like my cousin Arlene, after they kidnapped her, | 跟我表姐阿琳一样 被人绑走 |
[03:34] | put her in a truck, and gave her a pickax lobotomy. | 扔进后备箱 然后胡乱切除脑叶 |
[03:37] | – Oh, my… – But… | -天 -可是 |
[03:39] | before she went blonde, | 在她变成金发美人之前 |
[03:40] | that helped with her self-esteem a little. | 那对她的自尊还是有点帮助 |
[03:43] | – She saved my life! – Yeah. | -她救了我一命 -没错 |
[03:46] | We are talking about… murdering someone. | 我们在讨论杀人 |
[03:50] | A human being. | 活生生的人 |
[03:51] | Again. | 又一次 |
[03:53] | Oh, my God, all the blood. | 天呐 还有血 |
[03:55] | Who said anything about blood? | 谁说有血 |
[03:57] | This time it’s gonna be nice and clean. | 这一次会干干净净 |
[04:00] | You ever hear of oleander? | 你听说过夹竹桃吗 |
[04:09] | Fifteen. | 十五 |
[04:10] | In a row? | 一连十五 |
[04:11] | Suffering Sappho! You’re good. | 受苦之萨福 你很厉害 |
[04:14] | You’re quotin’ Wonder Woman? | 你在引用神奇女侠的话吗 |
[04:15] | Now, isn’t that a little bit before your time? | 那不是你出生前流行的吗 |
[04:17] | Come on. All the comic book nerds know the lingo. | 拜托 漫迷都知道这些话 |
[04:20] | And I used to jerk off to her when I was 12. | 我十二岁时还对她撸过呢 |
[04:23] | And 27. | 还有二十七岁时 |
[04:24] | You bad boy. | 你个坏小子 |
[04:26] | William Moulton Marston, | 威廉·莫顿·马斯顿 |
[04:28] | who created Wonder Woman, had two wives. | 神奇女侠的原创者 他有两个妻子 |
[04:31] | – See, why do you know that? – Well, call me a polyamory expert. | -你怎么知道的 -我可是多人恋专家 |
[04:36] | Yeah. I forgot. | 对啊 我忘了 |
[04:37] | The whole boyfriend-and-husband thing. | 你有男友也有丈夫 |
[04:39] | But now, those three were into bondage, very kinky stuff. | 不过那三位很喜欢捆绑那种变态事儿 |
[04:42] | That is why Wonder Woman was always chained up, | 所以神奇女侠总是由链子拴着 |
[04:46] | trapped in cages, hog-tied. | 关在笼子里 四肢反绑 |
[04:48] | Kinda like how I spent my thirties. | 和我三十多岁时挺像 |
[04:57] | Hey, blanco grande, you work here. | 白大个 你在这儿干活 |
[04:59] | – Yo, I need audifonos, headphones. – And deodorant. | -我要助听器 耳机 -还有除臭剂 |
[05:01] | The roll-on kind, not that spray shit. | 滚珠那种 不要喷雾 |
[05:03] | It’s bad for the environment. | 对环境有害 |
[05:04] | These look like spider bites to you? Or you think it’s shingles? | 你看这像是蜘蛛咬的吗 还是带状疱疹 |
[05:08] | They don’t really itch, just hurt, | 它们不痒 就是疼 |
[05:10] | you know, like I got poison in my head. | 像是头部中毒了 |
[05:11] | – You should go to medical. – What about us? | -你该去看医生 -那我们呢 |
[05:14] | – We need stuff. – You can buy stuff at commissary. | -我们需要些东西 -你们可以去杂货店买 |
[05:16] | With what money? We don’t got jobs. | 钱从哪来 我们又没工作 |
[05:18] | Hey, don’t look at me. If there’s no work assignments, | 这不怨我 如果没有工作任务 |
[05:20] | I can’t very well hand out work, now, can I? | 我也没法派活儿 |
[05:23] | There is work, but you only got it for the OG inmates. | 有工作 但你只分给黑帮犯人 |
[05:26] | Hey, look at it this way. Would you rather be scrubbing toilets? | 这样想 你愿意洗马桶吗 |
[05:28] | Maybe. Yeah. | 或许吧 |
[05:30] | Better than sittin’ with our thumbs up our butt. | 总比坐这儿无所事事好 |
[05:32] | Look, there’s a lot of ways to stay busy in prison, okay? | 在监狱有很多事可做 |
[05:34] | You can read a book, you can watch educational television. | 你可以读书 看教育节目 |
[05:37] | You have to learn how to help yourselves in here. | 在这儿你得学会自己找事做 |
[05:44] | Bad guy with the crazy hair… | 奇怪发型的坏蛋 |
[05:47] | You know, there’s… There’s nothing forbidden for you. | 没什么不能做的 |
[05:50] | This scoundrel bothering you? | 这个无赖在骚扰你吗 |
[05:51] | Well, uh, no, honey. No, he’s not. | 没有 亲爱的 没有 |
[05:54] | But thanks. | 多谢关心 |
[06:01] | Careful there. You got a lot of cream there. | 注意点 这么多奶油 |
[06:03] | It can cause a lot of mucus. | 可能会弄得黏糊糊 |
[06:08] | Oh, no. We’re not drinkin’ it. | 没 我们没吃 |
[06:10] | No, we’re flippin’ it. Tryin’ to pass the time. | 我们在翻盒子打发时间 |
[06:20] | That is one strange man. | 那家伙好奇怪 |
[06:21] | Yeah, he’s basically Dr. Psycho. | 他跟变态博士差不多 |
[06:24] | The one who hates women. | 就是很讨厌女人那家伙 |
[06:25] | – Yes! – Yes! | -就是 -没错 |
[06:32] | It wasn’t my fault. | 又不是我的错 |
[06:33] | Michael Chinchetta was making fun of Mom. | 迈克尔·钦切塔拿妈妈开玩笑 |
[06:35] | He called her a lesbian who howls at the Moon. | 他说妈妈是疯人蕾丝 |
[06:39] | He also made fun of my haircut. | 他还拿我的发型开玩笑 |
[06:40] | He said I look like Dick Van Dyke. | 说我看着像迪克·范·戴克[喜剧演员] |
[06:42] | Dick Van Dyke is an American hero | 迪克·范·戴克是美国英雄 |
[06:45] | and Michael Chinchetta is a bully. | 而迈克尔·钦切塔是在欺负人 |
[06:47] | Dad… | 爸 |
[06:50] | What’s a lesbian? | 蕾丝是什么 |
[06:52] | Lesbianism is… | 蕾丝关系就是 |
[06:55] | a disease. | 一种病 |
[06:56] | – Like what Mom has? – No, it’s different. | -妈妈那种病吗 -那不一样 |
[07:00] | Another kind of mental illness. | 另一种精神疾病 |
[07:01] | So what does Mom have? | 那妈妈是什么病 |
[07:03] | Mom has a highly active imagination | 你妈有活跃的想象力 |
[07:05] | and it makes her see and hear things that aren’t there. | 她能看到或听到不存在的东西 |
[07:10] | – Like angels? – Yes. | -比如天使吗 -是的 |
[07:13] | And little people in the walls, and… | 还有墙里的小人 |
[07:15] | sometimes, Roy Orbison. | 有时还有罗伊·奥比森[美国音乐人] |
[07:19] | But I think this new treatment is gonna change things. | 但这种新的治疗方式应该能有帮助 |
[07:24] | Bring her back to us. | 让她回我们身边 |
[07:26] | Am I gonna get Mom’s disease? | 我也会得这种病吗 |
[07:27] | No. | 不会 |
[07:30] | Only women get it. | 只有女人会得 |
[07:31] | I hope she makes her tuna-fish casserole tonight. | 希望她今晚能做拿手的金枪鱼砂锅饭 |
[07:34] | – Or I can make it for her. – Enough. | -或者我来做 -别说了 |
[07:37] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[07:39] | Why does she look like that? | 她怎么那样 |
[07:41] | It’s temporary. Go help her get in the car. | 只是暂时的 去帮她上车 |
[07:55] | Maria… can I talk to you? | 玛丽亚 我们能谈谈吗 |
[07:59] | I understood most of that. | 我大都听得懂 |
[08:02] | And I would be happy to speak with you if you are truly interested. | 如果你真感兴趣 我很乐意跟你谈 |
[08:19] | I wanted to give you a heads-up | 我想提醒你一句 |
[08:20] | about that girl you’ve been hanging out with. | 关于那个最近经常跟你在一起的姑娘 |
[08:23] | I hang out with a lot of girls. | 那可是好多姑娘了 |
[08:24] | She’s new. | 她是个新人 |
[08:26] | Medium height, cheeks? | 中等身高 脸这样的 |
[08:28] | Cheeky-cheeks. | 脸挺大的 |
[08:31] | I’ve been doing palace of the mind to try and remember things. | 我最近在用宫殿记忆法来加强记忆力 |
[08:33] | – Her name is a board game. – Ouija. | -她跟一个棋盘游戏同名 -小灵 |
[08:34] | Yes. Yes. | 对对 |
[08:37] | Anyway… I thought you should know, | 总而言之 我觉得你应该知道 |
[08:40] | I saw your friend stealing scraps of panties. | 我看见你朋友在偷内裤的边角料 |
[08:46] | And? | 所以呢 |
[08:47] | And she can’t do that. | 她不可以这么做 |
[08:50] | Well, you don’t have a copyright on the dirty-underwear business. | 你的脏内裤生意又没有版权 |
[08:54] | Maybe other people have plans. | 也许其他人对这个生意也有想法 |
[08:57] | I’m sorry. Are you… | 等等 你是不是 |
[09:02] | You don’t even have the infrastructure. | 你没有任何基础 |
[09:03] | – How hard could it be? – How hard? | -能有多难 -多难 |
[09:05] | There’s a website to maintain, and couriers, | 要维护网站 联系快递服务 |
[09:07] | not to mention brand identity, client lists, | 更别提树立品牌 培养客户 |
[09:09] | payment. You can’t… I’m… I’m not… | 付款方式 你不能 我 我不会 |
[09:12] | wait… I’m not revealing trade secrets to you. | 等等 我才不会把商业秘密透露给你 |
[09:15] | You’re my competition now. | 你现在是我的竞争对手了 |
[09:17] | We finished here? | 我可以走了吗 |
[09:18] | Maria, I urge you to stop and think about this. | 玛丽亚 我劝你还是先停下好好想想 |
[09:22] | One illegal business is dangerous. | 一个违法的生意已经很危险了 |
[09:24] | Two businesses, particularly one that’s not well-run… | 两个违法生意 尤其是其中一个还运行不畅 |
[09:27] | it could expose all of us. | 可能会把我们都暴露了 |
[09:30] | I better run it real good then. | 看来我更要好好经营了 |
[09:52] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[09:54] | I love secrets. | 我爱秘密 |
[09:57] | No disciplinary violations. | 没违反过纪律 |
[09:59] | No petty or serious infractions. | 没有轻微或严重违规 |
[10:02] | I see a “loafing and shirking” comment, | 这有一条说你”游手好闲消极怠工” |
[10:04] | but that’s been crossed out. | 但是已经被划掉了 |
[10:06] | No work absences, no noted fights with other inmates. | 没有旷工 没有跟别的犯人打架的记录 |
[10:10] | Actually, I don’t see a single shot in two years. | 事实上 两年里连一个记过都没有 |
[10:15] | Looks like you’ve been a model inmate. | 看起来你一直是一个模范犯人 |
[10:18] | That’s me. | 这就是我 |
[10:20] | Well, you’re eligible for early release, | 你符合提前释放的条件 |
[10:22] | so let’s talk about gettin’ you out of here. | 所以咱们来谈谈你出狱的事吧 |
[10:28] | This is a shit secret. | 这个秘密烂透了 |
[10:30] | This is a secret that fucks everyone who touches it. | 每个知道这秘密的人都要完蛋 |
[10:34] | Yeah, well, tag. You’re it. | 现在你也是其中一员了 |
[10:38] | Are you sleeping? How are you, psychologically? | 你是不是梦游呢 你精神还正常吗 |
[10:42] | I’m a mess. | 我现在一团糟 |
[10:44] | What do you think? I’ve never– I’ve never taken a life before. | 不然你以为呢 我以前从来没杀过人 |
[10:48] | I’m just tryin’ to get through the day without vomiting every hour. | 我只想别每小时吐一回地度过每天 |
[10:51] | You’re too sensitive. People like you shouldn’t kill. | 你太敏感了 像你这样的人不应该杀人 |
[10:53] | Thanks for that great advice. | 谢谢你这条宝贵的建议 |
[10:55] | And in my garden. | 而且还是在我的花园里 |
[10:57] | Who do you think they’ll blame, hmm? | 你觉得他们会算在谁头上 |
[10:58] | I’m your co-conspirator now. | 我现在成了你的同谋了 |
[11:02] | Is he under the tomatoes? | 他被埋在西红柿下面了吗 |
[11:04] | Please, say he’s not under the tomatoes. | 拜托告诉我他没被埋在西红柿下面 |
[11:05] | – I don’t know. Maybe. – Maybe? | -我不知道 也许吧 -也许吧 |
[11:08] | I was going to pickle those, add a little sugar. | 我本来打算放点糖把西红柿腌了 |
[11:11] | I can’t work with these sacks of sludge. | 我没法用这些垃圾做菜 |
[11:14] | The only thing worse than so-called “meat curry,” | 比这所谓的”肉咖喱”更恶心的东西 |
[11:17] | is fresh produce fertilized with rotting flesh. | 就是在腐烂尸体上新鲜长成的菜 |
[11:20] | You know, I didn’t tell you | 你知道吗 我没告诉你 |
[11:21] | so you could flip out about your vegetables. | 就是怕你听见那些菜的事之后抓狂 |
[11:23] | So why did you leave this flaming bag of dog shit | 那你为什么要把这烫手的山芋 |
[11:25] | on my doorstep, huh? | 扔到我的门口 |
[11:26] | You’re not my daughter. | 你又不是我女儿 |
[11:28] | You’ve never come to me for anything. | 你从来没找过我办任何事 |
[11:30] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[11:32] | You are the last person I wanna trust | 你是我最不愿相信 |
[11:34] | with this fucking albatross of a secret… | 能帮我保守这个大秘密的人 |
[11:38] | but I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[11:41] | Frieda wants to… kill Lolly. | 费里达想杀了洛莉 |
[11:43] | Literally… kill her, and she won’t listen to me. | 是真的杀了她 而且她不听我的 |
[11:48] | You’re the resident Frieda-whisperer, so… whisper. | 只有你的话费里达会听 劝劝她吧 |
[11:53] | Work your magic. | 施展你的魔力说服她吧 |
[11:59] | Has she tried anything yet? | 她做了什么吗 |
[12:02] | No, but she’s making this poisonous tea | 还没 但她一直在做毒茶 |
[12:04] | out of these oleander leaves she found out by the fence. | 用她在栅栏那边发现的夹竹桃的叶子 |
[12:06] | Oh, those fucking leaves. | 那些该死的叶子 |
[12:08] | She’s been dying to use those. Shit! | 她一直迫不及待想用上那些叶子 靠 |
[12:13] | Hello? Uh, Litchfield Public Library? | 你好 是利奇菲尔德公共图书馆吗 |
[12:16] | I’m calling from Jefferson, um… Chemical. | 我是杰斐逊 化工厂的 |
[12:21] | Our Internet is broken. It is such a buzzkill. | 我们的网坏了 太扫兴了 |
[12:25] | Would you mind looking up a few urgent things for us? | 你介不介意帮我们查几个紧急信息 |
[12:32] | Great. Thank you so much. | 太好了 太感谢你了 |
[12:36] | Yes. First question. | 第一个问题 |
[12:39] | Is Beyoncé really getting divorced? | 碧昂斯是不是真的要离婚了 |
[12:41] | Because we read a real suspicious-sounding article | 因为我们在《美国周刊》上 |
[12:43] | in US Weekly, and– | 看到一篇很可疑的文章 然后 |
[12:45] | Mr. Healy! | 海利先生 |
[12:47] | Hello? Are you still– | 你好 你还在吗 |
[12:49] | how may I, uh, assist you this fine afternoon? | 在这个美好的下午 有什么我能帮你的 |
[12:53] | I wanna see Caputo. | 我想见卡普托 |
[12:55] | Well, his next availability, | 他的下一个空档 |
[13:00] | one second… | 稍等 |
[13:01] | is in two weeks. | 是在两周后 |
[13:05] | You’re kiddin’ me, right? | 你在逗我是吧 |
[13:07] | You know, Mr. Healy, | 你知道吗 海利先生 |
[13:09] | back in the day, it was real good… | 在以前 确实挺方便的 |
[13:13] | when we had plenty of time to see you, | 那时候我们还有很多时间接待你 |
[13:18] | but now, I… I don’t know. | 但是现在 我不知道 |
[13:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:24] | How about two boxes of Good and Plenty? | 两包好又多牌的糖怎么样 |
[13:27] | – Five. – Three. | -五包 -三包 |
[13:35] | Mr. Healy’s here to see you. | 海利先生想见你 |
[13:37] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[13:40] | Outside, he’s in Side Boob. | 在外面 他不值一提[副乳] |
[13:43] | In here, he’s the head boob. | 在监狱里 他却是管事的头头 |
[13:45] | If you want something, | 如果你想提什么要求 |
[13:46] | you might wanna start out by not insulting me. | 也许应该不要先羞辱我 |
[13:50] | I’d like to talk to you about inmate King. | 我想跟你谈谈犯人金的问题 |
[13:53] | Good. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | What’s the update? | 有什么新情况 |
[13:56] | Well, unfortunately, she’s been hangin’ out | 不幸的是 她最近一些讨人厌的犯人 |
[13:58] | with some unsavory types. | 走得很近 |
[14:00] | Hard to avoid in prison. | 这在监狱里很难避免 |
[14:02] | I think it would be good for her to stay busy. | 我觉得让她忙起来 对她比较好 |
[14:05] | I got an idea. | 我有个提议 |
[14:08] | Cooking class. | 厨艺课 |
[14:10] | We can’t afford new equipment. | 我们现在买不起那些设备 |
[14:12] | Hey, she’s very resourceful. | 她非常有能力 |
[14:14] | I’m telling you, I’ve seen the videos. | 我跟你说 我看了那些视频 |
[14:15] | She can take an olive jar and turn it into a snow globe. | 她能把装橄榄的瓶子变成一个雪球 |
[14:18] | And what about food? And ingredients? | 那食材呢 调料呢 |
[14:21] | Well, we got the garden. | 我们有花园 |
[14:22] | We got a bunch of those canned goods in the expired earthquake kits. | 过期的地震应急物品里 还有好多罐头 |
[14:25] | Ah, and if one inmate | 如果有犯人 |
[14:26] | gets salmonella from a ten-year-old sardine, | 因为过期的沙丁鱼感染了沙门菌 |
[14:29] | it’s my neck on the line. | 担责的可是我 |
[14:31] | Hey, look, you gave Berdie an improv troupe. | 你让伯蒂办了个戏剧班 |
[14:33] | I’m talkin’ about a culinary-skills class | 而我说的可是一个世界级厨师教授的 |
[14:34] | taught by a world-class chef. | 烹饪技巧班 |
[14:36] | Everybody in here would want in. You know that, Joe. | 所有人都会想参加的 你心知肚明 乔 |
[14:41] | So what you’re sayin’ is | 所以你的意思是 |
[14:42] | you’re gonna take a bunch of restless inmates… | 你要让一群不安定的犯人 |
[14:46] | keep them occupied a couple of times a week. | 一周几次 有点事情忙活 |
[14:48] | Correct-a-mundo. | 没错 |
[14:52] | Fine then. Yes, you have my blessing. | 那好吧 祝你好运 |
[14:55] | Talk to Piscatella first. | 你先跟皮斯科特拉说一下 |
[14:57] | Aye, aye, el Caputano. | 遵命 卡普托 |
[15:00] | Healy! | 海利 |
[15:05] | No knives. | 不许用刀 |
[15:07] | Obviously. | 这当然 |
[15:15] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:17] | I’m making breakfast. | 我在做早餐 |
[15:18] | But it’s the middle of the night. | 但现在是半夜 |
[15:20] | I couldn’t sleep and I wanted to keep my hands busy. | 我睡不着所以想找点事做 |
[15:23] | Take a seat, kiddo. | 来坐下 小鬼 |
[15:29] | Deviled eggs and a side of tomato. | 魔鬼蛋和一片西红柿 |
[15:41] | Are you feeling better now? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[15:43] | I am, especially now that I’m with my little man. | 是的 尤其是跟我的小男子汉在一起 |
[15:49] | You’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[15:51] | I’m allergic to eggs. | 我对鸡蛋过敏 |
[15:53] | – What are you talking about? – They make me itchy. | -你在说什么 -鸡蛋让我皮肤发痒 |
[15:56] | I get a rash. | 起疹子 |
[15:59] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:01] | This new therapy… it makes my brain a little skippy. | 这个新疗法 让我的脑子有点断篇 |
[16:13] | Actually… I was thinking about stopping the treatments. | 其实 我想停止治疗 |
[16:18] | They’re very traumatic, | 它们让我非常痛苦 |
[16:20] | the way they put these metal plates on my head, | 他们把金属板戴在我头上 |
[16:23] | and then, afterwards… | 然后 |
[16:26] | it’s like I’ve been erased. | 我记忆就像被抹掉了 |
[16:28] | Does Dad know? | 爸爸知道吗 |
[16:30] | I’m only telling you… | 我只告诉你 |
[16:32] | because you understand me. | 因为你懂我 |
[16:35] | You always have. | 一直都是 |
[16:37] | Don’t you want Mommy to hear the angels again, | 你难道不想让妈妈再听到天使的声音 |
[16:40] | to be happy? | 开心起来吗 |
[16:41] | No. | 不 |
[16:42] | I think it’s better when you do the plates. | 我觉得接受治疗让你变好了 |
[16:45] | I don’t like it when you’re crazy. | 我不喜欢你发疯的时候 |
[16:52] | Of course. You’re right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[17:01] | You hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[17:03] | Oh, it’s the sprinkler. | 是洒水器的声音 |
[17:05] | Your father will be angry if we leave it on all night. | 如果让它开一整夜你爸会生气的 |
[17:08] | Finish your juice. I’ll go shut it off. | 把果汁喝完 我去把它关了 |
[17:32] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[17:46] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[17:50] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[18:05] | All right, ladies. Shift’s over. | 好了 女士们 收工了 |
[18:07] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[19:51] | What the fuck, Red? | 你他妈在干什么 红妈 |
[19:52] | I know all about your plan to poison the crazy girl. | 我知道你想给那疯女孩下毒 |
[19:57] | You think I’m that stupid? | 你觉得我会这么傻吗 |
[19:59] | I’d carry a cup of death juice in plain sight? | 众目睽睽之下拿着杯能毒死人的果汁 |
[20:02] | That was coffee! | 那是咖啡 |
[20:04] | Sure it was, | 谁说不是呢 |
[20:05] | and Rasputin had a sea cucumber instead of a penis. | 拉斯普京还长了个海参而不是老二呢 |
[20:13] | Trust me! | 相信我 |
[20:14] | When I’m ready to make my move, | 我想动手的话 |
[20:16] | it’s gonna be a lot less conspicuous. | 一定会神不知鬼不觉的 |
[20:19] | Can’t mind your own business | 你就不能别管闲事 |
[20:21] | for five goddamn minutes, can you, Red? | 消停五分钟吗 红妈 |
[20:24] | Oh, I’ll mind my own business | 等到没人再往我的花园里埋尸体 |
[20:25] | when people stop burying bodies in my garden. | 我自然不会出来管闲事 |
[20:28] | Now come… walk with me. | 来 跟我一块走 |
[20:32] | Poison is beneath you, Frieda, huh? | 下毒对你来说太低级了不是吗 费里达 |
[20:35] | It’s for witches and bored housewives, | 那是巫婆和无聊主妇的伎俩 |
[20:37] | not badass biker chicks with octopus tattoos. | 不是有章鱼纹身的野蛮飞车党小妞会用的招数 |
[20:42] | What can I say? I’m gettin’ old. | 还能说什么 我年纪大了 |
[20:44] | Oh, you are. So am I. | 是的 我也一样 |
[20:45] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[20:48] | I know where all the bodies are buried… | 我可知道你过去所有的秘密[尸体] |
[20:51] | not just the literal ones. | 不只是明面上的那些 |
[20:55] | I can’t go back to Max. | 我不能回重刑监狱 |
[20:57] | I’ll die down there. | 我会死在那里的 |
[20:59] | If you poison that girl, it’ll get back to you, | 如果你对那女孩下毒 会付出代价的 |
[21:03] | and you’ll be lucky if they give you Max. | 能去重刑监狱就算好的了 |
[21:07] | Go! Get out of here! | 走 从这里滚开 |
[21:08] | Get out of here! Get out of here! | 快给我滚开 滚开 |
[21:10] | Take cover right now! Don’t you come over here! | 找个地方躲起来 别再过来了 |
[21:13] | – Go! – Hey, don’t shove me! | -走开 -别推我 |
[21:15] | I am not shoving. I’m saving. | 我不是在推你 我是在救你 |
[21:16] | There’s a Hellfire missile up there with your name on it. | 那上面有个有你名字的地狱火导弹 |
[21:19] | There’s a Hellfire missile that says “Ramona”? | 有个地狱火导弹个写了”拉蒙纳” |
[21:21] | Yeah. Read about the Patriot Act. It’s all in there, girl. | 去读读爱国者法案 里面都有 小妞 |
[21:24] | She’s a broken cuckoo clock. So? We already knew that. | 她就是脑子不太正常 我们早就知道 |
[21:28] | She can run her mouth off to random inmates… | 她可能随口就跟哪个犯人说漏嘴了 |
[21:32] | but if she blabs to anyone in real power, | 如果她真对哪个管事儿的胡说 |
[21:35] | we’re all dead. | 我们就全完蛋了 |
[21:37] | She’s a problem, Red. | 她是个麻烦 红妈 |
[21:39] | I know it and you know it. | 你和我都心里清楚 |
[21:43] | Yes? | 请进 |
[21:46] | – You rang? – Oh, come in. Come in. | -你找我 -进来 |
[21:50] | I was just watching a documentary on a sushi chef | 我刚在看一个纪录片 一个寿司大厨 |
[21:53] | that works in a subway station. | 在地铁站做生意 |
[21:57] | I don’t eat sushi and I don’t take subways, | 我不吃寿司也不乘地铁 |
[22:00] | but it’s interesting to me. | 但我觉得挺有趣的 |
[22:04] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | The pride he took in his work, you know? | 他对工作的自豪感 |
[22:12] | Anyways… I have some good news. | 总之 我有些好消息 |
[22:15] | My sentence has been commuted. | 我的刑期减少了 |
[22:19] | You’re a funny criminal. | 你真是个有趣的罪犯 |
[22:22] | But no. | 但不是 |
[22:25] | I pulled some strings… | 我疏通了点关系 |
[22:28] | and I’ve arranged for you | 为你安排好了 |
[22:30] | to lead a cooking class. | 让你办一个厨艺班 |
[22:35] | I see. | 好的 |
[22:39] | Thinking of calling it, the… King of the Kitchen… | 我想叫它”厨届之王” |
[22:43] | or “Le Cordon King.” | 或者是”蓝带厨王” |
[22:47] | Well, I hope this doesn’t sound impolite, | 希望我接下来说的不会冒犯到你 |
[22:50] | but I’d like to decline your considerate offer. | 但我想拒绝你的好意 |
[22:55] | Is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[22:56] | No, I mean, by all means, put me to work. | 我的意思是 当然 给我点活干 |
[22:57] | I would love to learn a new trade, | 我很想学些新技能 |
[22:59] | maybe plumbing or… or electricals. | 修水管 或是修电器之类的 |
[23:03] | Mmm, well, electrical is poorly managed. | 修电器那块 有些管理不善 |
[23:07] | Well, you choose. You’re the expert. | 你来选 你是专家 |
[23:12] | You know, I’ve chosen. | 我已经做了选择 |
[23:15] | You know, these girls, a lot of them, | 这些女孩 她们中很多人 |
[23:17] | come from poor, disadvantaged communities… | 来自贫穷落后的社区 |
[23:20] | and this class could make a big difference for them. | 厨艺班会给她们的生活带来巨大的改变 |
[23:23] | But I guess you don’t care about that, huh? | 不过我看你根本不在乎 对吧 |
[23:25] | Helping others? | 帮助他人 |
[23:27] | Oh, I do. I do. | 我当然在乎 |
[23:31] | That’s why I set up a scholarship fund | 所以我为田纳西乡下的年轻厨师 |
[23:33] | for young chefs in rural Tennessee. | 设立了奖学金 |
[23:36] | It’s why I do everything I can to diversify all my kitchens. | 我的厨房也尽可能多样化 |
[23:40] | I sit on numerous boards, volunteer, | 我出席无数的董事会 做志愿者 |
[23:42] | do PBS. | 录制电视节目 |
[23:43] | So, forgive me if I want a respite. | 请理解 我想休息一下[缓刑] |
[23:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:50] | This is what MCC has decided is best for you. | 世纪挑战公司觉得这样对你最好 |
[23:57] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:00] | Happy to oblige. | 乐意服从 |
[24:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:11] | I liked the part, with the puppets… | 我喜欢木偶那部分 |
[24:14] | and when the woman set the bishop on fire. | 还有那个女人放火烧主教的时候 |
[24:17] | Yeah, I didn’t really get a lot of it. | 我没看明白 |
[24:20] | I didn’t either, but I think that’s kinda, like, | 我也没有 不过我觉得那像是在 |
[24:22] | what this cultural thing is about, you know? | 讲述这种文化 你知道吗 |
[24:25] | It’s like AA. | 就像匿名戒酒协会 |
[24:27] | Half the job is just showin’ up. | 只要出席就事半功倍 |
[24:30] | Well, it’s, um, it’s late. I should go home. | 挺晚了 我该回家了 |
[24:33] | Well, I… I got a car. Let me give you a ride. | 我有车 我送你回家吧 |
[24:34] | It’s okay. I’ll get a cab. | 不用了 我打车 |
[24:37] | You didn’t have fun? | 你玩得不开心吗 |
[24:39] | – I did. – So? | -开心 -但是 |
[24:42] | So… | 但是 |
[24:45] | you’re my therapist. | 你是我的心理医生 |
[24:46] | Social worker, not therapist. | 社工 不是心理医生 |
[24:48] | It feels wrong. | 感觉不对劲 |
[24:50] | Hey, we’re just two people, trying to figure it out, you know? | 我们只是两个凡人 想尝试相处而已 |
[24:54] | – I’m gonna go. – Okay. | -我要走了 -好吧 |
[25:29] | Mom? | 妈 |
[25:33] | It’s me… Sam. | 是我 山姆 |
[25:38] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[25:53] | Long day at the office? | 工作很辛苦吗 |
[25:55] | First, I had to photocopy, and alphabetize, | 首先 我把新警卫的税表复印了一遍 |
[25:58] | all of the W2s for the new guards, | 按照字母顺序排好 |
[26:00] | which I then had to fax | 完事后我得给世纪挑战公司 |
[26:01] | to some chick named Heather at MCC | 一个叫海瑟的妞 |
[26:03] | and then some other chick named Tonya at the BOP, | 和联邦监狱一个叫汤娅的妞发传真 |
[26:05] | so now I know all the guards’ middle names. | 现在我对所有警卫的中间名了然于胸 |
[26:09] | Then, when I was supposed to take my lunch break, | 当我本应吃午饭时 |
[26:11] | Mr. Caputo needed help downloading the latest version of Excel. | 卡普托先生需要帮忙下载最新版电子表格软件 |
[26:14] | Why? Because he’s like a hundred years old | 因为他是上个世纪来的 |
[26:16] | and doesn’t know how to use a computer, which I don’t either, | 不知道怎么用电脑 虽然我也不会 |
[26:18] | but it’s really not that hard, like… | 可是根本没那么难 |
[26:20] | common sense, people. | 都是常识 各位 |
[26:23] | Oh, and then I had to fill out an order form for order forms. | 然后我还得为订购单填一张订购单 |
[26:27] | So weird, right? | 太奇怪了 对吧 |
[26:29] | Oh, and I got to eat this bar that Caputo eats sometimes | 我吃了卡普托的能量棒 |
[26:31] | instead of food when he’s really busy, and it wasn’t that bad. | 他太忙没空吃饭时用来代替食物 味道不坏 |
[26:35] | Had this weird color, | 颜色挺怪 |
[26:36] | and he said I would probably have trouble poopin’. | 他说我可能因此便秘 |
[26:39] | I need to get myself a yoga ball. | 我得弄个瑜伽球来 |
[26:42] | Did you call the public library like I asked? | 你帮我给公共图书馆打电话了吗 |
[26:45] | – I… I did. – Oh! And? | -我 我打了 -然后呢 |
[26:49] | Go! Come on. What’d they say? | 继续讲 他们说了什么 |
[26:51] | Are dragons covered in feathers, like the dinosaurs, | 龙像恐龙一样浑身羽毛 |
[26:54] | or are they covered in scales like the Gorgons? | 还是像蛇妖一样满身鳞片 |
[26:57] | You know… they weren’t quite sure. | 他们不是很确定 |
[27:03] | With responsibility comes great power. | 责任越大 能力越大 |
[27:06] | Isn’t it the other way around? | 不应该倒过来吗 |
[27:07] | No. Think about it. | 不 仔细想想 |
[27:11] | I will call the library people tomorrow, Suzanne. | 我明天就给图书馆打电话 苏珊娜 |
[27:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[27:25] | You got power now, right? | 你有权力了 不是吗 |
[27:26] | Mmm-mmm. | 没有 |
[27:27] | I got a desk. That’s it. And, like, a phone. | 我有个办公桌 仅此而已 还有电话 |
[27:31] | And, like, the ear of the warden, but that’s it. | 还可以给典狱长提意见 就这些 |
[27:33] | So, if I needed something– | 所以 如果我需要些东西… |
[27:37] | No. | 想也别想 |
[27:38] | Don’t get me involved in your Middle East bullshit. | 别让我掺和你和穆斯林室友的破事 |
[27:41] | Hey, you got to share the love, homie. | 献出你的爱嘛 姐们 |
[27:43] | I mean, that’s how black people be gettin’ ahead. | 这是黑人出人头地的方式 |
[27:46] | Look at Obama. | 看看奥巴马 |
[27:47] | – Change. – He got to be president, | -改变巨大 -他当上了总统 |
[27:49] | – so now the rest of us get to be– – In prison. | -其他人就可以… -进监狱 |
[27:54] | Oh! I forgot to tell y’all. | 忘记告诉你们 |
[27:55] | I’ve got hella big news on Judy King. | 我有关于朱迪·金的重大新闻 |
[27:58] | Yo, Poussey will lose her shit. Where she at? | 珀比肯定把持不住 她在哪 |
[28:03] | She busy. | 忙着呢 |
[28:06] | Well, you can’t really do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[28:07] | You can’t control what goes on in your dreams. | 你不能控制梦里发生的事 |
[28:10] | – Uh, yeah, you can. – What? | -你可以的 -真假 |
[28:12] | It’s called lucid dreaming. | 那叫”清醒梦” |
[28:13] | No. No, no, no. Lucid dreaming | 不 不是的 清醒梦 |
[28:15] | is when you talk to yourself in your dreams. | 是你在梦里和自己对话 |
[28:17] | Like, “hey, you. Wake up. | 比如 “你 醒醒 |
[28:19] | You didn’t actually go to school naked.” | 你没有真的裸体去上学” |
[28:23] | Well, whatever it’s called, | 不管它叫什么 |
[28:24] | you can totally curate | 你完全可以设计 |
[28:26] | pictures and themes that go into your brain. | 进入你大脑的图像和主题 |
[28:29] | Like your own private film festival. | 就像私人电影节一样 |
[28:32] | Doesn’t that, sort of, defeat the purpose of a dream? | 这不就和做梦的目的相悖了吗 |
[28:36] | Like, it’s supposed to be about surprises. | 梦境应该充满惊喜 |
[28:38] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[28:41] | I like to be… in control. | 我喜欢掌控自己 |
[28:44] | That’s funny ’cause… | 有趣的是 |
[28:46] | …I sort of like it when you lose control. | 我挺喜欢你凌乱的样子 |
[28:51] | Like… when I do this. | 比如我这样做的时候 |
[29:10] | You got a problem down here with kites? | 传风筝纸条泛滥你没意见吗 |
[29:13] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[29:21] | Burset. | 伯赛特 |
[29:26] | I never thought I’d be happy to see that mustache. | 没想到看到这撇胡子倍感亲切 |
[29:29] | You gotta get me out of here. | 你得把我弄出去 |
[29:30] | Well, turning your cell | 把禁闭室 |
[29:31] | into a Russian bath is not helping your case. | 搞成俄式澡堂帮不了你什么 |
[29:34] | Flooding is a punishable offense. You should know that. | 堵厕所是一项罪名 你应该知道 |
[29:37] | How else was I supposed to get your attention? | 除此之外我该如何引起你的注意 |
[29:39] | Well, you can ask for me. | 你可以要求见我 |
[29:40] | Are you kiddin’ me? | 开玩笑吧 |
[29:42] | I’ve been shoutin’ your name for months. | 这几个月我一直喊着要见你 |
[29:44] | Well, you have not been down here that long. | 你还没在这里待那么久 |
[29:47] | Easy for you to say. | 站着说话不腰疼 |
[29:49] | You haven’t been thrown in a dungeon, forgotten about. | 你没有被置于囹圄 遗忘于此 |
[29:54] | No one has forgotten about you. | 没有人把你遗忘于此 |
[29:55] | Sophia, you’re a smart girl. | 索菲娅 你是个聪明的姑娘 |
[29:59] | You have to know you’re not helping yourself. | 你得明白你正在给自己帮倒忙 |
[30:02] | You need to meet me halfway | 我们是否能把你弄出来 |
[30:04] | if we have any chance of gettin’ you out of here. | 取决于你是否配合我 |
[30:07] | I wanna talk to my wife. | 我想和我老婆说话 |
[30:09] | Tell her where I am. | 告诉她我在哪里 |
[30:13] | I’ve already spoken with Crystal. | 我和克里斯托谈过话了 |
[30:15] | What? | 什么 |
[30:16] | What… What’d she say? | 她怎么说 |
[30:19] | Well, she agrees with me. | 她同意我的做法 |
[30:21] | We need to wait for the right time to return you to gen pop. | 到时候了我们再送你回囚区 |
[30:25] | She would never say that. | 她不可能这么说 |
[30:28] | You lyin’. | 你骗人 |
[30:30] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[30:32] | You’re still in here, aren’t you? | 你这不还在里面吗 |
[30:40] | What are you doin’? | 你干什么 |
[30:41] | Put your shirt back on! | 把衣服穿上 |
[30:44] | I advise you not– | 我建议你别 |
[30:56] | Either you let me out of here, | 你要么放我出去 |
[30:59] | or I’m gonna keep flushin’ this toilet till I drown myself! | 否则我会冲到淹死在里面为止 |
[31:03] | You’re doin’ this to yourself. | 是你自己要这么做的 |
[31:05] | Remember that. | 你给我记住 |
[31:14] | CO Schmuck-a-Fuck, get over here. | 傻逼狱警 过来 |
[31:18] | Move Burset to a dry cell | 把伯赛特移到干燥的囚室去 |
[31:19] | before she gets hypothermia. | 免得她体温过低 |
[31:21] | Oh, but it’s late. | 现在太迟了 |
[31:22] | Uh, most of the COs are already gone. It takes three for a move. | 狱警差不多都走了 换囚室要三个人 |
[31:25] | I don’t fucking care! | 关我屁事 |
[31:26] | You find people. | 人你去找 |
[31:29] | This isn’t Guantanamo. Get her a fucking shirt! | 这又不是关塔那摩 给她穿上衣服 |
[31:39] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[31:40] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[31:42] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[31:43] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[31:45] | Come talk to me in the bathroom. | 跟我去厕所聊聊 |
[31:47] | You haven’t said more than “hi” To me… in days, | 你这些天最多就跟我打个招呼 |
[31:51] | and now you want some kind of a middle-of-the-night confab? | 现在你想来个深夜长聊了 |
[31:54] | I don’t wanna talk. | 我不是想聊天 |
[31:56] | Is this a booty call? | 你是想来一炮吗 |
[31:58] | – Come find out. – Why? | -你来就知道了 -为什么 |
[32:00] | Why are you doing this now? | 为什么你要这个样子 |
[32:02] | God, you really know how to dry a girl up. | 天 你真会扫”性”啊 |
[32:04] | I’m sorry. I’m confused. | 对不起 我很疑惑 |
[32:07] | I thought that you hated me. | 我以为你讨厌我 |
[32:08] | I do. | 是的 |
[32:11] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[32:12] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[32:14] | I just… I have insomnia. | 我只是失眠 |
[32:18] | If something’s up, you can tell me. | 出了事情你可以和我说 |
[32:22] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[32:25] | Good night, Pipes. | 晚安 小帕 |
[32:42] | I can’t believe they’re letting her teach a class, | 无法相信他们竟然让她去给人上课 |
[32:45] | as if she weren’t entitled enough. | 她受到的优待还不够多吗 |
[32:47] | – You get to teach a class. – It’s different. | -你也给人上课啊 -这不一样 |
[32:50] | Don’t seem so different. | 没觉得有什么不一样 |
[32:51] | Well, it is. | 就是不一样 |
[32:53] | Yoga is a democratic practice. Anyone can do it. | 瑜伽是大众活动 谁都能练 |
[32:56] | Learning to curl zucchini ribbons is rarified. | 学做西葫芦沙拉就太不接地气了 |
[33:00] | You do realize that only rich, white people do yoga, right? | 你知道有钱的白人才做瑜伽的吧 |
[33:05] | And the billions of Indian people | 数以亿计的印度人 |
[33:07] | who have been practicing it for over 5,000 years? | 都练了五千年瑜伽了 |
[33:10] | How about them? | 这你怎么不说 |
[33:12] | I’m working through some issues. | 我最近情绪有些波动 |
[33:15] | Question. | 提个问题 |
[33:17] | Do we still think Judy King a racist | 你们认为朱迪·金真有种族歧视 |
[33:19] | or is she just Southern? | 还是只是因为她是个南方人 |
[33:20] | – I don’t know. – Speaking of racist. | -我不知道 -说到种族歧视 |
[33:26] | Can you guys make room? | 能挪一挪吗 |
[33:36] | Hi. I’m Alison. | 你们好 我是艾莉森 |
[33:43] | Suzanne. | 苏珊娜 |
[33:44] | It’s not Bring Your Stranger to Work Day. | 这又不是”带着陌生人去上班”活动 |
[33:48] | Poussey got Oriental Trading over there. | 珀比还玩”东方贸易往来”呢 |
[33:51] | Yeah, I think Final Call here is a little different. | 两边的最终诉求可不太一样 |
[33:53] | Come on, man. Chill. | 拜托 冷静 |
[33:55] | Alison… do you have hair? | 艾莉森 你有头发吗 |
[33:59] | I do. I cover it for modesty. | 有 我把头发遮起来以显端庄 |
[34:03] | I got a cousin who lives in Modesto. | 我有个表亲住在莫德斯托 |
[34:05] | That’s, like, modest with an “O.” | 听起来像是端庄再加个O |
[34:08] | We were just conversing | 我们刚刚在讨论 |
[34:09] | about Judy and how sick her class gonna be. | 朱迪的课会有多棒 |
[34:14] | You guys are a bunch of suckers. | 你们这帮人简直脑残 |
[34:16] | I mean, come on. You really think that class is gonna change stuff? | 拜托 你们真觉得那课能改变什么吗 |
[34:19] | – Yeah. – No, man. | -是啊 -不 |
[34:21] | We still gonna be bussin’ tables | 我们从这出去之后 |
[34:22] | and flippin’ burgers when we get out of here. | 还是只能擦擦桌子送送汉堡 |
[34:24] | Fuck that. | 去你的 |
[34:25] | I don’t do food service. | 我不当服务员 |
[34:29] | Unless it’s White Castle, you know, | 除非是白色城堡[快餐店] 你懂的 |
[34:30] | ’cause their burgers be so itty-bitty. | 他们的汉堡都小小个 |
[34:32] | So, you gonna go? | 你要去吗 |
[34:33] | I don’t know. I hate celebrities. | 我不知道 我讨厌名人 |
[34:35] | They’re all hoity-toity. They have people watchin’ ’em. | 装腔作势 万人关注 |
[34:38] | They got all those adopted kids, in general. | 都是领养孩子 |
[34:42] | I did once get to see the real Lassie | 我有次在达奇斯县的绵羊羊毛节上 |
[34:44] | at the Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Festival. | 看到了灵犬莱西真身 |
[34:47] | – Like, the dog? – Yeah. | -那只狗吗 -是的 |
[34:49] | All right, inmates, forks down! | 好了 犯人 放下叉子 |
[34:52] | First breakfast shift is now over. | 第一轮早餐结束 |
[34:54] | I need you to clear out, so we can start the second shift. | 尽快离开 我们好开始第二轮 |
[34:56] | But we didn’t even get our food yet. | 我们还没拿到吃的 |
[34:59] | Yeah, when I get too skinny, my ass gets flat. | 是啊 我太瘦的话屁股就瘪了 |
[35:01] | Them’s the rules. You wanna eat, get here earlier next time. | 这是规矩 想吃饭的话 下次来早点 |
[35:09] | Did you hear me? Let’s move! | 听见了吗 动起来 |
[35:11] | ‘Scuse me! ‘Scuse me! ‘Scuse me! | 借过 借过 借过 |
[35:13] | – ‘Scuse me! – All right. All right. | -借过 -好 好 |
[35:22] | Hey, rub-a-dub-dub, | 喂 洗刷刷 |
[35:23] | you’ve been scrubbin’ that same pan for 20 minutes. | 那锅你已经擦了二十分钟了 |
[35:26] | So what? You a scrub expert now? | 怎么 你是清洁专家 |
[35:30] | You know what? Have at it. | 那你上啊 |
[35:32] | This got anything to do with that meeting you had yesterday? | 是因为你昨天跟那人见面吗 |
[35:36] | Yeah, that’s right. I know about it. | 没错了 我就知道 |
[35:38] | I’m like Columbo, | 我是神探可伦坡 |
[35:38] | but with two real eyes and a better ass. | 只不过我两只眼睛都是真的 而且屁股更翘 |
[35:43] | I’m being evicted. | 我要出去了 |
[35:45] | You getting out? | 你要出狱了吗 |
[35:47] | Not like this afternoon, but yeah, real soon. | 今天还不走 但也快了 |
[35:50] | How did you not know your date was coming up? | 你怎么会不知道你的刑期满了 |
[35:52] | It’s early. | 提前了 |
[35:54] | I guess I was good or some shit. I don’t know. | 可能我表现良好什么的吧 我不清楚 |
[35:56] | Holy shit. | 我天 |
[36:02] | Well, hey, congratulations. | 那恭喜了 |
[36:03] | Yeah, no, not congratulations. | 恭个屁喜 |
[36:06] | More like con-fuck-ulations… | 祝我节哀吧 |
[36:09] | or whatever the opposite of congratulations is. | 或者”恭喜”的其他反义词 |
[36:11] | Why? You get to go find your kids. | 为什么 你可以去找你的孩子们 |
[36:14] | You get to fuck ’em up | 你可以自己把他们拉扯大 |
[36:15] | yourself instead of having someone do it for you. | 不用再交给别人 |
[36:16] | Even I find them, I’m not gonna get ’em. | 即便我找到他们 他们也不能跟我 |
[36:19] | The state won’t give them over unless I got an apartment. | 除非我有住处 否则政府不会允许的 |
[36:21] | So you work a little bit, you get an apartment. | 那就工作一阵 找个公寓 |
[36:23] | Sure. People love to hire ex-cons. | 当然 人们喜欢雇佣前囚犯 |
[36:27] | And in skills, I’ll write, | 在技能一栏我会写 |
[36:28] | “packed heroin real good,” | “擅长包装海洛因” |
[36:30] | and “fucked people who pack heroin.” | 和”操包装海洛因的人” |
[36:35] | Why even try? I’m fucked. | 有什么意义呢 我糟透了 |
[36:39] | Ay, okay. Enough. | 好了 够了 |
[36:41] | You gotta bust your ass now, mama. | 你得打起精神来 妈妈 |
[36:43] | Make some moves. Work your contacts. | 行动起来 联络朋友 |
[36:46] | Work your relatives. Work the system. | 动员亲戚 利用人脉 |
[36:49] | Get educated, if you have to. | 如果需要的话再上点培训课 |
[36:50] | Get your GED. | 去考个普通教育发展证书 |
[36:52] | Do whatever you gotta do. | 需要什么就去做 |
[36:54] | You got a goal now. | 你现在有目标了 |
[36:56] | You can’t shrivel up into a ball. | 你不能再缩成一团 |
[36:58] | Mira, you gotta save your kids. | 听着 你要救救你的孩子们 |
[37:02] | You’re Puerto Rican. | 你可是波多黎各人 |
[37:03] | You know somebody with an apartment. | 你认识有公寓的人 |
[37:05] | You know somebody with a job. | 你认识有工作的人 |
[37:06] | Qué? | 是吧 |
[37:08] | You gonna roll over like a pendeja? Huh? | 你想像个傻瓜一样满地打滚吗 |
[37:13] | – No! – No, that’s right. | -不 -不 这就对了 |
[37:17] | Mira, clean that fucking pan, | 听着 把这些该死的盘子洗了 |
[37:19] | ’cause I got a life, too, you know? | 因为我也有生活 你懂吗 |
[37:25] | You told Daya yet? | 你告诉达娅了吗 |
[37:27] | No. | 没有 |
[37:29] | Con-fuck-ulations on that one. | 这才要祝你节哀呢 |
[37:30] | No shit. | 可不是吗 |
[37:37] | You, get off the fence. | 给我从围栏上下来 |
[37:39] | I feel you creepin’ over there. | 我知道你跟着我 |
[37:48] | For the record, I’m a pacifist. | 郑重声明 我是个和平主义者 |
[37:57] | Lookie here. A secret fuck spot. | 瞧瞧 好一个约炮小角落 |
[38:00] | Well, not anymore. | 到此为止 |
[38:01] | Break it up. Come on. Let’s go. Keep movin’. | 分开 快点 起来 |
[38:12] | Man, when you see them all together like this, | 老兄 这么多犯人 |
[38:14] | there are a lot of in mates. | 聚在一起 |
[38:16] | I know. Like, if they ever banded together, | 我知道 如果她们联合起来 |
[38:18] | they could totally overpower us. We’re done. | 我们就死定了 |
[38:21] | At least we got the new guards. | 至少我们有新警卫 |
[38:23] | They’re, like, trained in combat. | 他们可是经历战争洗礼的 |
[38:25] | Yeah… but I’m kind of scared of the new guards. | 对 但是我有点害怕新警卫 |
[38:29] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[38:48] | Hey, you think they’ll give us leftovers? | 你觉得她们会给我们剩点儿吗 |
[38:50] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[38:53] | Ladies… I’d like to welcome you to Food for Thought. | 女士们 欢迎你们来到精神食粮课堂 |
[38:58] | This is an exclusive opportunity. | 这是个独一无二的机会 |
[39:01] | People at Yale University couldn’t take this class. | 耶鲁大学的人也没的上 |
[39:04] | Only you. | 只有你们 |
[39:05] | Judy King! | 朱迪·金 |
[39:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[39:08] | So I’m gonna turn it over to, uh, inmate King now. | 现在我们有请犯人金 |
[39:16] | Uh, all right, how about this? | 好了 这个怎么样 |
[39:18] | I want you to raise your | 你们有谁做过菊芋奶油汤的 |
[39:19] | hand if you’ve ever made sunchoke velouté. | 请举手 |
[39:23] | Never heard of it. | 从没听说过 |
[39:24] | How about cuttlefish ravioli? | 那墨鱼馄钝呢 |
[39:28] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[39:29] | What about anything with foam? | 任何带泡沫的食物呢 |
[39:32] | “foam,” Did she say? | 她是说泡沫吗 |
[39:34] | Good. Neither have I. | 很好 我也没有 |
[39:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:37] | I don’t make anything highfalutin. | 我从来不做华而不实的菜 |
[39:39] | I cook real food for real people to eat, | 我做实实在在的饭菜给实实在在的人吃 |
[39:41] | and I don’t do it alone. | 而且我从不独自完成 |
[39:44] | I mean, any good chef will tell you | 我是说 任何一个好厨师 |
[39:46] | that cookin’ is a team sport. | 都会告诉你烹饪需要团队合作 |
[39:48] | So you’re gonna learn some practical skills here | 所以你们会在这学一些实用技能 |
[39:51] | that are gonna make you a better team player. | 让你成为更好的团队合作者 |
[39:54] | So, today, I’m gonna do a demonstration, | 那么今天 我会做个示范 |
[39:56] | but I’m hopin’ that, | 但是我希望 |
[39:57] | in the future, we’re gonna set up some work stations | 将来 我们可以成立工作站 |
[40:00] | so everybody can get their hands dirty. | 好让每个人都可以动手 |
[40:03] | Yes, with the makeup. | 也能带妆下厨房 |
[40:04] | Muccio. | 我姓穆乔 |
[40:06] | Uh, I was just wonderin’, | 我就是想问一下 |
[40:07] | do you think we’ll do a casserole? | 我们可以做砂锅吗 |
[40:09] | Because I know that my Vinnie, | 因为我家维尼 |
[40:11] | he really likes the traditional-type stuff. | 非常喜欢传统的东西 |
[40:14] | Well, no, darlin’, we’re not. | 不亲爱的 我们不会 |
[40:16] | We’re gonna have to do somethin’ much simpler, | 我们会做一些更简单的 |
[40:18] | since we don’t have very | 因为我们的 |
[40:19] | much in the way of ingredients or knives, | 原料和刀具有限 |
[40:22] | but it’s a dish that I think some of you, in particular, | 但是我觉得你们中的某些人 |
[40:27] | are really gonna enjoy. | 会非常喜欢这道菜的 |
[40:29] | Cornbread! | 玉米面包 |
[40:30] | Yup. See? You called it. Racist. | 你瞧 她就是种族主义者 |
[40:32] | But Filipino style. | 菲律宾风格玉米面包 |
[40:34] | Yeah, I’m not sure about that. | 我不是很确定 |
[40:37] | I got this recipe from | 我从马尼拉的一个椰农 |
[40:38] | a coconut farmer in Manila. | 那里得到了这个食谱 |
[40:41] | Now, I need a volunteer. | 现在我需要一个志愿者 |
[40:43] | Me! How about me? | 我 我怎么样 |
[40:44] | Oh, yes, Ms. Washington. Come on. | 好的 华盛顿女士 过来 |
[40:47] | Teacher’s pet, man. | 老师的宠儿 |
[40:52] | Now, I’m gonna need your help. | 现在我需要你的帮助 |
[40:53] | Oh, look, I meant to– Look at that. | 看 我的意思是 看这个 |
[40:55] | – What on earth does that say, I wonder? – Lait de coco. | -请问上面写着什么 -椰奶 |
[40:58] | That’s it, I knew you’d know it. | 对了 我就知道你认识 |
[41:00] | It’s coconut milk. | 是椰奶 |
[41:01] | Now, the first step is easy. | 现在 第一步很简单 |
[41:04] | Locate a shit-ton of butter. | 找一大块黄油 |
[41:12] | So, after that, I got my | 后来 我在爱欧纳学院 |
[41:15] | master’s degree in social work from Iona. | 拿到了社会福利学的硕士学位 |
[41:21] | Hey, you’re not hungry? | 你不饿吗 |
[41:23] | No. | 不 |
[41:26] | No, my teeth… | 不是 我的牙 |
[41:27] | Oh, we’ll get you something softer. | 咱们点些松软的食物吧 |
[41:29] | We’ll get you some, | 比如说 |
[41:30] | cottage cheese or deviled eggs or something like that. | 白干酪或者芥末鸡蛋之类的 |
[41:33] | – Sam… – Yeah. | -山姆 -是 |
[41:37] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[41:40] | It’s your boy. | 是你的孩子 |
[41:43] | I’ve missed you, mom. | 我一直很想你 妈妈 |
[41:48] | Mom, I want you to know | 妈妈 我想让你知道 |
[41:50] | I’m not angry with you for disappearing. | 我没有因为你离开而生气 |
[41:53] | I know that you reached | 我知道那天晚上 |
[41:54] | out to me that night… and I didn’t listen. | 你找过我 可我没听话 |
[41:59] | I wasn’t there for you. | 我没有陪在你身边 |
[42:02] | But I’m… I’m hopin’ to change all that now. | 但是我希望现在能改变一切 |
[42:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[42:10] | What? Is that your… name? | 什么 这是你的名字吗 |
[42:15] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[42:18] | Ellen. Ellen. | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[42:22] | Yes, I’m Ellen. | 是的 我是艾伦 |
[42:24] | Not Margaret? | 不是玛格丽特吗 |
[42:27] | No… I’m Ellen. | 不 我是艾伦 |
[42:36] | Okay, well… you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[42:38] | We’ll… we’ll have a nice meal together. | 很高兴我们能共进晚餐 |
[42:42] | I’m not gonna send it back. | 我不会把它退掉的 |
[42:45] | No, I gotta go. | 不 我得走了 |
[42:48] | I gotta go find my blanket. | 我得去找我的毯子 |
[42:49] | No, no. Stay. | 不不 呆在这 |
[42:51] | Stay and talk to me. Uh, I’m havin’ a bad night. | 留下和我说说话 我今晚很难过 |
[42:54] | From the looks of it, you’re not in such a great place yourself. | 看起来你也没地方可去 |
[42:57] | No, I gotta go now! | 不 我得走了 |
[42:59] | Stay with me. Stay with me. | 留下来陪陪我 |
[43:00] | You think somebody else is gonna help you now? | 你以为还会有别人帮你吗 |
[43:12] | Doggett. | 德盖特 |
[43:13] | Will you wait up? | 等等我行吗 |
[43:17] | You avoiding me or somethin’? | 你是在躲我吗 |
[43:19] | I just don’t really like cookin’. | 我只是不太喜欢学厨艺 |
[43:20] | I was just curious, but I changed my mind. | 一开始是好奇 后来我改变心意了 |
[43:22] | Not just now, but, like, all the time. | 不光是刚才 你一直在躲我 |
[43:25] | No. Just been busy workin’ really hard. | 没有啊 忙着干活罢了 |
[43:31] | Hey, you can talk to me. | 你什么话都可以跟我说 |
[43:34] | What’s goin’ on? You got | 到底怎么了 |
[43:35] | one of those seizures comin’ or somethin’? | 是癫痫又要发作了吗 |
[43:44] | – Are you doin’ it with her? – What? | -你是不是和她搞上了 -什么 |
[43:48] | Are you doin’ it with that Spanish girl, | 你是不是和那个西班牙女孩搞上了 |
[43:50] | that lil’ pixie one that drives the van? | 调皮捣蛋 开货车的那个 |
[43:53] | What are you talkin’ about? Ramos? | 你说谁呢 拉莫斯吗 |
[43:56] | She’s not even my type. | 她根本不是我的菜 |
[43:59] | – Why? You jealous? – No. | -怎么 你吃醋了 -我没有 |
[44:02] | No, I’m not jealous. | 我才没吃醋 |
[44:04] | – Why would you even ask me that? – ‘Cause… | -那你干嘛这么问 -因为 |
[44:13] | I just wanna make sure you’re not rapin’ her, is all. | 我只是想确认一下你没有强奸她 |
[44:31] | You think… I raped you? | 你觉得 我强奸了你吗 |
[44:43] | Yeah. I mean, what else do you call that? | 对啊 要不然呢 |
[44:50] | But I love you. I told you that. | 但我跟你说过 我爱你 |
[44:54] | And I said it when… when… | 我那时候说过的 |
[44:58] | I said it. | 我说过 |
[45:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[45:02] | So, that makes it different. | 所以不算是强奸 |
[45:12] | But that didn’t feel any different. | 但感觉和强奸一模一样 |
[45:32] | I’ve called this summit… | 我召集这次会议 |
[45:34] | because all three of you need to communicate better. | 是为了让你们仨好好沟通一下 |
[45:38] | You’re operating out of fear, | 恐惧驱使着你们的行为 |
[45:40] | which is causing certain people to make bad decisions. | 导致某些人做出错误的决定 |
[45:45] | Oh, well– I’m sorry. Who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁 |
[45:47] | – You know who I am! – No, I mean, who sent you? | -你认识我 -我是说谁派你来的 |
[45:51] | Relax. I asked her for help. | 放松 是我找她帮忙的 |
[45:53] | She’s here as a consultant. | 她是我们的顾问 |
[45:54] | And how do you know she is not bugged? | 你怎么知道她身上没有窃听器 |
[45:56] | She could be recordin’ this whole thing. | 她可能录了整段对话 |
[45:59] | She is Russian, for God’s sake. | 别忘了她可是俄国佬 |
[46:01] | Lolly, how can you assure your partners over here | 洛莉 你要怎样才能向你的同伴保证 |
[46:06] | that you are not going to go digging for buried treasure again? | 你不会去地里挖宝藏了 |
[46:11] | ‘Cause I don’t have a shovel. | 因为我没有铲子 |
[46:15] | Good point. | 也没错 |
[46:16] | Maybe we should strategize | 也许我们该想个办法 |
[46:17] | how to get her kicked off grounds’ crew. | 把她从地勤人员里踢出去 |
[46:19] | All right, could we just move on and just put this in the past? | 我们能不能忘了这码事向前看 |
[46:22] | I can. | 我可以 |
[46:24] | Then again… I’m not our problem. | 话说回来 我又不是问题所在 |
[46:31] | Why is everybody lookin’ at me? | 为什么都看着我 |
[46:33] | Because your little Tell-Tale Heart stunt freaked everybody out. | 因为你不会保密 弄得我们很紧张 |
[46:36] | And now nobody here trusts you. | 所以没人相信你 |
[46:37] | Fine. I got two words for you guys. | 行 我只有一个词对你们说 |
[46:40] | Las Vegas. | 拉斯维加斯 |
[46:41] | – Oh, here we go. – There is a bunker in Las Vegas | -又来了 -在拉斯维加斯有个地堡 |
[46:46] | filled with these dudes | 地堡里面有很多人 |
[46:47] | who work for the United States government, and they sit | 全都为美国政府效力 |
[46:49] | on these little video-game consoles and they… they… | 他们坐在控制台上 然后他们 |
[46:54] | they fly drones over Afghanistan and Iraq. | 操纵无人机监视阿富汗和伊拉克 |
[46:57] | You know that– Okay, you know the drone | 你们知不知道 有一架无人机 |
[46:59] | that’s been hoverin’ over the… the garden? | 一直在花园上空打转 |
[47:01] | That is just a camera drone, | 那台无人机只是负责拍摄的 |
[47:04] | but if you listen really good, | 但如果你听仔细了 |
[47:06] | you could hear the second drone above that drone. | 就能听到那架无人机上面还有一架 |
[47:10] | That is the Predator drone, | 那是掠夺者侦查机 |
[47:11] | and that is the drone that kills people! | 它能把人杀死 |
[47:13] | – From Las Vegas. – Exactly! | -拉斯维加斯派来的 -正是 |
[47:16] | – See? She gets it. – Barely. | -看到没 她懂了 -不太懂 |
[47:20] | I have it under very good information | 我有可靠消息 |
[47:23] | that that killer drone was sent by the United States government | 那架攻击机是美国政府派来的 |
[47:27] | in response to our attack on one of their agents. | 因为我们攻击了一名政府特工 |
[47:31] | And since the Freedom of Information Act | 鉴于私有监狱 |
[47:33] | does not apply to privatized prisons, | 不受信息自由法保护 |
[47:37] | they could just wipe us out! | 他们可以直接干掉咱们 |
[47:38] | Boom, boom, boom, and nobody would ever even know. | 嘭 嘭 嘭 没人会知道 |
[47:41] | But… see, unless we shoot that drone down… | 不过如果我们把那架无人机打下来 |
[47:46] | I guess we’d have to use a gun or somethin’ like that and… | 用把枪什么的 |
[47:49] | we’d have to probably steal it from a guard. | 枪大概要从狱警那里偷了 |
[47:51] | Or we sneak on to a computer and just leak the information | 或者我们可以偷偷用一台电脑 |
[47:55] | to that dude, um, Julian Assage, Assange… | 把信息泄露给朱利安·阿萨奇或者阿桑奇 |
[48:01] | if I could still find his e-mail. | 如果我能找到他的邮箱的话 |
[48:03] | All right, you guys keep talkin’, | 你们接着聊 |
[48:06] | and I’m gonna go out to the garden and check on that drone. | 我要去花园研究那架无人机了 |
[48:19] | Frieda’s right. We have to kill her. | 费里达说得对 我们得杀了她 |
[48:24] | Group therapy is starting in five minutes. | 小组治疗五分钟后开始 |
[48:31] | Missed quite a show. | 你错过了一场好戏 |
[48:33] | – Good. – Big success. | -很好 -大告成功 |
[48:35] | Good. | 很好 |
[48:36] | Listen, uh, Ms. King has asked me to remove you as her counselor. | 金女士让我移除你辅导师的身份 |
[48:41] | What? That’s ridiculous. | 什么 太荒谬了 |
[48:44] | She says you make her uncomfortable… | 她说你让她觉得不舒服 |
[48:46] | and that you have power issues. | 还说你滥用权力 |
[48:51] | That’s how women talk. | 女人说话都不是真心的 |
[48:54] | Well… MCC is already up my ass about her. | 因为她 世纪挑战公司经常烦我 |
[48:58] | I gotta comply. | 我得配合他们的工作 |
[49:02] | She’s an inmate, for Christ’s sakes, Joe. | 乔 她可是个犯人 |
[49:05] | Yeah, for now. | 只是暂时而已 |
[49:07] | But in half a year… she’ll be a rich celebrity again | 半年之后 她还是那个有名的富婆 |
[49:10] | with the power and means to sue us | 想起诉我们绰绰有余 |
[49:12] | for whatever the fuck she wants. | 罪名随她说了算 |
[49:15] | What about Food for Thought? | 可是精神食粮课堂怎么办 |
[49:18] | Someone else will supervise the class. | 另外有人会负责这个课程 |
[49:22] | Hey… on the bright side, | 好消息是 |
[49:25] | this class had the highest attendance | 这堂课的出勤率 |
[49:27] | out of any activity to date. | 是迄今所有课里最高的 |
[49:29] | It was a hit. You were right. Good job. | 如你所料 非常成功 |
[49:48] | Why you hiding in here? It’s creepy. | 你怎么躲在这里 怪吓人的 |
[49:53] | It’s quiet. I like it. | 很安静 我喜欢 |
[50:01] | That’s nice. | 画的不错 |
[50:04] | If I spend time… | 如果我多花点时间 |
[50:07] | reading law books or reading up on foster care, | 阅读法律或者抚养相关的书籍 |
[50:09] | maybe, instead of drawing these stupid pictures, | 而不是画这些无用的画 |
[50:13] | I’d be prepared. | 我就能多点准备 |
[50:14] | I’d maybe know how to get Armaria back. | 也许就知道怎么让阿玛丽亚回到我身边 |
[50:18] | Daya, look at me. | 达娅 看着我 |
[50:22] | I’m getting out of here soon. | 我很快就能出狱了 |
[50:28] | Soon? How soon? | 很快是多快 |
[50:30] | Real soon. | 非常快 |
[50:31] | And I’m gonna get Christina and Eva and Lucy and Emiliano | 我会把克里斯蒂娜 伊瓦 露西 |
[50:35] | and your little Armaria back. | 艾米利亚诺 还有你的小阿玛丽亚都夺回来 |
[50:38] | So stop all this moping shit. | 所以别哭哭啼啼的了 |
[50:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[50:45] | Why would I mess with you like that? | 我为什么要耍你 |
[50:48] | I don’t know, ’cause you play | 我也不知道 |
[50:48] | some fucked-up head games sometimes? | 你有的时候喜欢玩点心理战术 |
[50:56] | Why ain’t you saying nothing? | 你没有别的要说的吗 |
[51:06] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[51:11] | And you’re probably gonna fuck up my kid. | 你也很可能会带坏我女儿 |
[51:19] | So… Yeah, we quit. | 那个 我们不干了 |
[51:22] | – Sorry. – But, like, not really. | -抱歉啦 -也不是真的抱歉 |
[51:26] | Let me guess. You’re working for Maria now. | 我猜猜看 你们现在替玛丽亚卖命 |
[51:28] | She gave us free slipper socks. | 她送我们连袜便鞋 |
[51:32] | She is paying you in slipper socks | 她给你们鞋子 |
[51:34] | ’cause she can’t pay you in actual money yet. | 只是因为她付不了真钱 |
[51:37] | Flaca, what about your sick mother? | 弗娜卡 你那生病的老妈怎么办 |
[51:40] | Don’t you wanna send her cash? | 你不想给她寄点钱用吗 |
[51:41] | Don’t you go pretendin’ like you actually care about me. | 别装得好像你多关心我似的 |
[51:45] | Soon, I’ll be making twice as much cash with Maria, | 我跟着玛丽亚干很快能赚到双倍的钱 |
[51:48] | ’cause she’s all about, like, upward mobility and la raza. | 因为她很有闯劲 还关照墨西哥裔同胞 |
[51:52] | And you know what? She’s just plain nicer. | 你知道吗 她人就是比你好 |
[51:55] | – And slipper socks. – You said that already. | -还送我们鞋 -你说过一遍了 |
[51:57] | I really like them. | 我真的很喜欢 |
[52:05] | Should I go over there and pull her hair or something? | 我是不是应该过去扯她头发或者打一架 |
[52:07] | – I give a mean Indian burn. – No, I got this. | -我能扭断她手 -不用了我自己来 |
[52:15] | You’re jacking my girls now? | 你现在是在撬我的人吗 |
[52:16] | You jacked my panties, I jack your girls. | 你偷我们做的内裤 我就撬你的人 |
[52:18] | You jacked my idea. | 你抢了我的点子 |
[52:20] | You are the original jacker. | 是你先开的头 |
[52:21] | Look, Maria… this is getting out of hand. | 听着玛丽亚 局面要失控了 |
[52:26] | I do not wanna start a war with you. | 我不想跟你开战 |
[52:27] | This isn’t war. It’s business. | 这不是战争 这只是生意 |
[52:31] | Have a nice day. | 祝好 |
[52:35] | Hey! Hey! How you gonna identify me without this? | 没了这个你们要怎么认出我 |
[52:40] | Hmm? How you gonna do it? How you gonna kill me then? | 你们要怎么做到 怎么杀得了我 |
[52:42] | You’re not gonna do it. You’re not gonna do it. | 你们成不了 你们杀不了我 |
[52:45] | How do you think you’re gonna | 没有姓名牌 |
[52:46] | identify me without this? | 你们要怎么认出我 |
[52:49] | How you gonna do it? | 怎么锁定我 |
[52:50] | The fuck’s happening here? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[52:51] | I… I don’t know. But it is highly entertaining. | 我不知道 看着挺有意思的 |
[52:55] | Homemade camouflage, bitches! | 快找掩护 贱人们 |
[52:56] | How long has she been like this? | 她这个样子有多久了 |
[52:57] | Ten, fifteen minutes. | 十到十五分钟吧 |
[52:59] | Yeah. She was yelling about the NSA, and body parts. | 对 她一直在骂国安局 肢解什么的 |
[53:02] | The prisoner is having a psychotic break | 这个犯人陷入精神崩溃 |
[53:04] | and you’re standing here giggling like women. | 你们却在这里像娘们儿一样傻笑 |
[53:07] | Let’s get her to Psych now. | 快把她带去精神病区 |
[53:09] | You stay here. | 你留下 |
[53:09] | You can’t see me! You can’t shoot me! I’m invisible! | 你们看不见我 射不中我 我隐形了 |
[53:13] | – I’m invisible! – Lolly! Lolly, get up! | -我隐形了 -洛莉 洛莉快起来 |
[53:15] | – No! Don’t shoot me! – Lolly, please get up. | -不要 别射我 -洛莉 快起来 |
[53:17] | Can’t see me, can’t see me, can’t see me, can’t see me. | 看不见我看不见我看不见我 |
[53:21] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[53:41] | Girls, you smell that? | 妞们 你闻到了吗 |
[53:44] | What is that? | 这是什么味儿 |
[53:46] | – Smoke, girl! – Guards! | -是烟味 -警卫快来 |
[53:48] | Sound the alarm! Get out of here! | 拉响警报 快出来 |
[53:53] | Get everybody out! Come on! Now! Let’s go! Let’s go! | 带所有人出去 快点 快走 |
[54:00] | Tell Caputo to go fuck himself. | 告诉卡普托玩儿蛋去吧 |
[54:02] | I’m just gettin’ started. | 我这才刚开始 |
[54:06] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[54:12] | No! No! They’re gonna electrocute me! | 不 不要 他们要电死我 |
[54:16] | Hey, what the hell’s goin’ on here? | 这他妈是怎么了 |
[54:18] | We got a live one. Takin’ her to Psych. | 活捉了个闹事的 正带她去精神病室 |
[54:20] | This woman needs a certified counselor. | 她需要的是一位有资质的辅导师 |
[54:23] | Come here. | 跟我来吧 |
[54:26] | Come on. | 来 |
[54:28] | Come. We’ll have a talk in my office. Okay? | 走 我们到我办公室去聊 好吗 |
[54:34] | Show’s over. | 没什么好看的了 |
[54:39] | People are trying to kill me. | 有人要杀我 |
[54:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[54:43] | The NSA, the military, | 国安局 军方 |
[54:46] | whoever’s operating… that drone | 还有在幕后操控着那架 |
[54:49] | that’s hidin’ in the clouds above the garden. | 隐藏在花园上云端的无人机的人 |
[54:52] | Why is the NSA or the military interested in our garden? | 为什么他们对我们的花园这么感兴趣 |
[54:57] | ‘Cause I… | 因为我 |
[55:03] | I killed a guy and chopped him up and buried him in there. | 我杀了人碎了尸 把他埋在那里了 |
[55:10] | – You killed a guy? – Yep. | -你杀了人 -对 |
[55:13] | He was a hit man. | 他是个职业杀手 |
[55:16] | He worked for an international drug cartel | 他受雇于一个跨国贩毒集团 |
[55:18] | that was backed by the United States, probably the CIA. | 这集团背后是政府 很可能还有中情局 |
[55:20] | Oh, it could’ve been FEMA. | 也有可能是联邦紧急事务管理局 |
[55:24] | They’ve been targeting me for a long time. | 他们盯上我已经很久了 |
[55:27] | Have you ever heard of, uh, of Rex 84? | 你有没有听说过雷克斯84演习 |
[55:30] | No, of course you haven’t heard of it. It’s classified. | 你肯定没听过 这是机密行动 |
[55:34] | Do you sometimes see or hear things that aren’t there? | 你是不是有时会听见或看见不存在的东西 |
[55:40] | Sure, I hear voices. | 是啊 我会听到一些声音 |
[55:42] | Like angels? That sorta thing? | 会看见天使吗 这类的 |
[55:43] | Not angels. I told you. Voices, I hear voices. | 不是天使 我说了是声音 听见声音 |
[55:50] | I think you might be suffering from delusions. | 我觉得你这些可能是幻觉 |
[55:54] | I am not. | 才不是 |
[55:58] | I hear that all the time. | 我整天都听得到 |
[56:00] | “Lolly, you’re crazy.” | 说”洛莉 你疯了” |
[56:04] | “Lolly, you got conspiracy-theory-itis.” That is not it! | “洛莉你有阴谋论焦虑症” 这次不是 |
[56:08] | This is different this time. This is real. | 这次不一样 这次是千真万确的 |
[56:11] | What if these voices that you’re hearing are manipulating you? | 如果是你听到的这些声音操纵了你呢 |
[56:16] | Trying to convince you that they’re real? | 想让你误以为它们真实存在呢 |
[56:20] | That you did a bad thing, | 告诉你你干了坏事 |
[56:21] | when in reality, you didn’t do anything? | 但实际上你并没有呢 |
[56:26] | Why would they do that? | 它们为什么要那样做 |
[56:27] | You tell me. | 你告诉我吧 |
[56:33] | Oh, to frame me. | 为了陷害我 |
[56:37] | Oh, to… They could do research on me. | 这样就能让他们拿我做实验 |
[56:41] | As a counselor… I know everything that goes on here. | 作为辅导师 我对这里一切都了如指掌 |
[56:46] | So, if someone… | 所以 如果有人 |
[56:49] | anyone… | 有任何人 |
[56:52] | was killed here on campus… | 在这里被杀 |
[56:56] | I’d know about it. | 我会知道的 |
[56:59] | So, you’re saying I didn’t kill anybody? | 那你是说我没杀人 |
[57:02] | No… I don’t believe you did. | 对 我认为你没有 |
[57:11] | Lucky for you, I got a lot of experience | 你很幸运 我对处理这类的事情 |
[57:13] | dealing with this kinda thing. | 有很丰富的经验 |
[57:16] | Let’s get a treatment plan goin’ for you, Whitehill. | 给你制定一个治疗计划吧 怀特希尔 |
[57:20] | Get those voices of yours under control. | 控制住你的幻听症状 |
[57:24] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[57:27] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[57:32] | What the fuck did you say in there? | 你他妈在里头说了些什么 |
[57:34] | Okay, okay, okay, wait. Hold up. Hold up. | 好 等一下 等一下 |
[57:36] | I gotta apologize. | 我得向你道歉 |
[57:38] | See, I was under the impression that I… | 我一直以为我 |
[57:41] | we, killed some dude. | 我们 杀了人 |
[57:43] | No, my bad. My bad. My bad. | 别 都怪我 是我的错 |
[57:46] | Turns out Rex 84 was manipulating my brain | 原来雷克斯84计划一直操纵我的大脑 |
[57:50] | to make me think that. | 让我信以为真 |
[57:52] | Or maybe that Aydin guy was really, like, a hologram? | 可能那个叫艾丁的其实只是一幅全息图 |
[57:58] | Also, great counseling here. | 还有 这里的心理辅导非常不错 |
[58:01] | I am continually impressed. | 我真是印象深刻 |