时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 监女 狱子 | |
[01:16] | That shit is disgusting, man. I don’t know how you drink it. | 那破玩意好恶心 我不知道你怎么喝得下去 |
[01:20] | Yum. | 好喝 |
[01:21] | If I could tell five-year-old me | 如果我能告诉五岁的我 |
[01:22] | that one day he’d be able to get drunk off the liquid | 有一天他能用买维特糖的钱 |
[01:24] | equivalent of Werther’s Originals for $5.98 a bottle, | 把自己灌醉 |
[01:27] | he’d be fucking psyched. | 他一定会非常兴奋 |
[01:31] | Or, actually, really confused about what drunk means. | 或者压根没听懂什么叫醉 |
[01:35] | Lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[01:36] | Five-year-old me knew exactly what being drunk meant. | 我五岁的时候已经非常清楚什么叫醉 |
[01:44] | – Want a nibble? – Nah, man. I– I gotta work. | -来一口吗 -不了 我得工作 |
[01:47] | So? | 所以呢 |
[01:49] | Ah, my manager’s up my ass, you know? | 我经理盯着我呢 |
[01:51] | He’s gonna know I’m high the second he sees me. | 一见我他就知道我是不是嗨了 |
[01:53] | You didn’t listen to me, man. | 你没懂我意思 |
[01:54] | I told you, you gotta show up high on your first day, man. | 我说过 第一天上班就得嗨了再去 |
[01:57] | That way they think that’s who you are. | 这样他们就会觉得 你就是这样的人 |
[01:59] | But no, you had to go and make a good impression, | 你不听 非要给他们留个好印象 |
[02:01] | get off on the right foot. | 给自己一个好的开始 |
[02:02] | Now, you’re screwed. | 结果现在完了吧 |
[02:06] | Can’t let other people define you, man. | 不能让别人定义你是谁 |
[02:09] | When are you getting the boot off your truck? | 你打算什么时候把东西从后备箱搬走 |
[02:12] | After I get my bike out of impound. | 等我把自行车赎回来之后吧 |
[02:17] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 |
[02:25] | Boom! | 进了 |
[02:33] | Hey, um, Joel? | 乔尔 |
[02:35] | – Me? – Sorry, did I get that wrong? | -叫我吗 -对不起 我叫错了吗 |
[02:37] | I thought it was Joel. | 我以为你叫乔尔 |
[02:38] | I saw it on your mailbox, uh, which is overflowing. | 我在你的信箱看见的 你的信箱太满了 |
[02:42] | I just think you might wanna | 你最好尽快整理下 |
[02:43] | take care of that before Piscatella sees. | 免得被皮斯科特拉看到 |
[02:45] | Keep things orderly and in order! | 所有东西都要按规矩放好 |
[02:52] | – Uh, what’s your, uh, first name? – Baxter. | -你的名字叫什么 -巴克斯特 |
[02:56] | Your parents named you Baxter Bayley? | 你爸妈给你起名叫巴克斯特·贝利 |
[02:59] | That sounds like a cartoon dog name. | 怎么那么像动画片里狗狗的名字呢 |
[03:01] | My dad’s really into dogs, actually, so… | 我爸特别喜欢狗 所以 |
[03:04] | Uh, it’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[03:05] | Here’s the thing, Baxter Bayley, uh… | 是这样的 巴克斯特·贝利 |
[03:09] | I don’t really like to pay too much attention to anything around here, | 我对这里的任何事都不怎么想管 |
[03:12] | especially if it requires me to do something as a result. | 尤其是需要我做的事 |
[03:15] | So, uh, if you’re gonna point something out to me, | 所以如果你想告诉我什么事 |
[03:17] | it should be something awesome, | 只说好消息就行了 |
[03:19] | like cake or pie in the break room. | 比如休息室里有蛋糕或者派之类的 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Got it, Joel. | 明白了 乔尔 |
[03:24] | Uh… it’s, uh… Luschek. | 我叫卢斯奇克 |
[03:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:28] | Look, I just… I really think you need to deal with your letters. | 不过我真觉得你应该处理一下你的信 |
[03:36] | – What the hell? – Told you. | -我靠 -我说得没错吧 |
[03:56] | 下地狱被烤 你这只肥猪 | |
[04:09] | “Caputo’s dingleberries”? | 卡普托的屎 |
[04:11] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[04:16] | Well, I will let you know if I see cake or pie. | 如果看见蛋糕或者派 我会告诉你的 |
[04:21] | Great. | 好 |
[04:22] | – Thanks. – Have fun. | -谢了 -祝你看得愉快 |
[04:26] | Oh, hey, morning, sugar. | 早上好 小甜甜 |
[04:30] | Inmate. | 犯人 |
[04:31] | Do I smell butterscotch? | 我是闻到奶油糖浆的味道了吗 |
[04:35] | Do I look like my 92-year-old nana? | 你当我是92岁的奶奶吗 |
[04:37] | Ooh, boy. Somebody’s in a mood this morning. | 看来今天早上有人心情不好 |
[04:40] | So, what have you got there? | 你拿的是什么 |
[04:42] | – Fan mail. – Ah! Oh, wait. | -粉丝来信 -等等 |
[04:44] | All right, little advice. | 给你个小建议 |
[04:45] | You wanna get yourself a signature stamp, | 你应该弄个签名章 |
[04:48] | save you hours. | 能帮你省下好多时间 |
[04:49] | Aren’t you full of time-saving tips? | 你真是有不少节省时间的小妙招 |
[04:51] | So, you got yourself an overzealous pen pal? | 所以你有个超热情的笔友吗 |
[04:55] | Uh… former inmate here. | 是以前的一个犯人 |
[04:58] | And I thought I was special. | 我还以为我很特别呢 |
[05:01] | Wasn’t like that. | 不是你想的那么回事 |
[05:05] | That must’ve taken a lot of courage. | 一定需要很大的勇气 |
[05:07] | Remember, you have a community that serves you. | 记住 你有小团体在背后支持你 |
[05:11] | Thank you for your honesty today. | 谢谢你今天的诚实 |
[05:15] | Now, before I distribute today’s chips, | 在我发今天的纪念币之前 |
[05:18] | join me in the Serenity Prayer. | 跟我一起念《平静祷文》 |
[05:21] | God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, | 上帝请赐予我平静 让我接受不能改变的事 |
[05:26] | the courage to change the things I can, | 赐予我勇气 去改变能改变的事 |
[05:30] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 并赐予我智慧 来分辨这两者 |
[05:35] | So it looks like I only have one chip to celebrate today, | 看来今天咱们只需要颁发一个纪念币 |
[05:38] | and it’s a goody. | 给一个非常棒的人 |
[05:40] | Nichols. | 尼古拉斯 |
[05:43] | Care to come up here? | 介意到前面来吗 |
[05:48] | – Three years. Well done. – Thank you. | -三年了 你做得很好 -谢谢 |
[05:55] | Hey! Well, shit, man, | 靠 |
[05:58] | if I knew you guys were gonna clap, | 早知道你们会为我鼓掌 |
[05:59] | I would’ve brought my tap shoes. | 我就穿踢踏舞鞋来了 |
[06:01] | Uh, you know, to be honest, | 你们知道吗 说实话 |
[06:03] | I never really believed in this bullshit before, you know? | 我以前从来不相信这些的 |
[06:05] | I’d go to rehab and no one told me | 我去了很多戒毒所 没人告诉我 |
[06:07] | that you guys give it away for free in here. | 这里的戒毒课程是免费的 |
[06:09] | I should’ve just gotten locked up, like, a decade ago, | 十年前我就应该来监狱 |
[06:11] | saved my mom a suitcase of cash. | 能给我妈省一大笔钱 |
[06:15] | Although, I do miss the cigarettes. | 但是我真的很怀念烟 |
[06:18] | – Really miss the cigarettes. – Damn. | -戒毒所的烟 -是啊 |
[06:21] | Hey… and like, how the fuck do you have AA with no smokes? | 说真的 没烟怎么开匿名互助会 |
[06:26] | It’s nuts. | 太扯了 |
[06:27] | And it’s criminal. You know, so to speak. | 这简直是犯罪 你们知道吗 |
[06:30] | Anyway… | 总而言之 |
[06:35] | This valueless piece of crappy plastic really means a lot to me. | 这个不值钱的破塑料片对我来说很宝贵 |
[06:41] | symbolism, et cetera. | 意义很大 |
[06:46] | Well, screw it, you know, I’m fucking proud of myself, so… | 去他的 我真为自己感到自豪 |
[06:51] | All right, everyone. So, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好了大家 咱们明天见 |
[06:55] | Keep coming back. | 坚持每天都来 |
[06:56] | It works if you work it. | 坚持就有成效 |
[06:59] | Okay. | 散会 |
[07:13] | – You fucking kidding me? – Contraband. | -你他妈开什么玩笑 -这是违禁品 |
[07:18] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[07:22] | Morning, sister. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[07:25] | Sorry, I, uh… I have a thing… | 对不起 我有点事 |
[07:30] | over here. | 在那边 |
[07:51] | I would’ve asked, but since we’re sneaking into each other’s bunks | 我本想直接问 但鉴于我们总在深更半夜 |
[07:53] | in the middle of the night, | 偷溜到对方床铺 |
[07:54] | I thought it was… safe to assume. | 我觉得我还是靠猜比较安全 |
[07:58] | I was sleepwalking. | 我那次是梦游了 |
[08:00] | Climbing… whispering. | 梦游中爬床 说梦话 |
[08:03] | – What’s going on with you? – Nothing. I’m great. | -你怎么了 -没事 我好着呢 |
[08:07] | I’m just sitting here… | 我只是坐在这里 |
[08:10] | enjoying the prison breeze. | 享受监狱里的微风 |
[08:13] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[08:15] | The other night was really out of character. | 你那天晚上真的很不对劲 |
[08:17] | Maybe it’s entirely in character, but you wouldn’t know | 也许是我的正常状态呢 你不会知道 |
[08:19] | because we haven’t talked in so long. | 因为我们太久没说话了 |
[08:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | I will leave you alone. | 那我不吵你了 |
[08:26] | But I’m here if you ever wanna drop the sarcasm | 你什么时候打算不嘲讽 真心跟我说说话 |
[08:28] | and talk to me. | 我随时恭候 |
[08:29] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:31] | How generous! | 你还真慷慨 |
[08:33] | Now you have time for me? Now you wanna talk? | 你现在有时间了 愿意跟我聊了 |
[08:36] | Where were you before? When I needed you? | 之前我需要你的时候你在哪里 |
[08:40] | I begged you to listen to me, | 我苦苦求你听我说 |
[08:42] | and you were too busy fucking that tattooed kangaroo | 你却忙着操那个澳大利亚纹身女 |
[08:44] | and calling me paranoid. | 说我多疑 |
[08:46] | I spent months thinking that I was crazy because of you! | 因为你 几个月来我都觉得是我疯了 |
[08:50] | And you know what? I was right. | 但你知道吗 我猜对了 |
[08:52] | Right? What do you mean, you were right? | 什么 你猜对什么了 |
[08:56] | Nothing. Never mind. I have to go. | 没事 算了 我要走了 |
[09:03] | Most likely to be an undercover baller goes to… | 最佳卧底选手就是 |
[09:09] | Maritza. | 玛丽萨 |
[09:14] | I have dreamt about this moment my whole life. | 我一生都渴望着这一刻 |
[09:18] | No, but for real, though, | 不过说真的 |
[09:19] | that was, like, some James Bond-level shit. | 你简直是詹姆斯·邦德[007]级的 |
[09:22] | Panty Galore. Hi. | 请叫我内裤女王 |
[09:26] | No, but seriously, when do we get paid? | 话说 我们什么时候能拿到报酬 |
[09:28] | Alonso’s gonna let me know when all the inventory’s sold. | 货都卖完后阿隆索会告诉我 |
[09:30] | Yo, this is a real shame. | 太可惜了 |
[09:33] | We got a group here, right? | 我们有团队了 对吧 |
[09:34] | We got a system. So… | 有自己的体系 所以 |
[09:36] | Oh, why we ain’t going after the hard stuff? | 为什么我们不尝试点更难的东西 |
[09:38] | That’s true. How much we ever gonna make off panties? | 没错 卖内裤才能赚多少钱 |
[09:41] | Yo, we gotta be patient, all right? | 我们得耐心点 好吗 |
[09:43] | Our crew ain’t about nothing illegal, you hear me? | 我们不能碰违法的东西 知道吗 |
[09:46] | – This is the game in here right now. – Why? | -目前只能做这个 -为什么 |
[09:47] | So we’re gonna play the game and we’re gonna win. | 只要好好发挥 我们就会赢 |
[09:51] | On behalf of the Litchfield Safety Task Force, | 我代表利奇菲尔德安保部队通知你们 |
[09:53] | you need to halt your gathering. | 你们必须停止集会 |
[09:55] | What the fuck you saying? | 你他妈说什么 |
[09:57] | Congress… | 国会 |
[09:59] | Shit. No, that’s not it. | 不对 不是这个 |
[10:00] | Um, conga– | 康加 |
[10:02] | – Ca– Conga. Conga. – This shit? | -康加舞 -是这个吗 |
[10:06] | “Congregating.” It’s “Congregating.” | “聚集” 是”聚集” |
[10:08] | Yeah. Congregating… | 对 聚集 |
[10:11] | …in a group of four or more is no longer allowed. | 聚集四个人以上违反规定了 |
[10:15] | What? | 什么 |
[10:16] | – Man, get the fuck outta here. Stupid. – So stupid. | -赶紧滚吧 蠢货 -太蠢了 |
[10:19] | Look, you dirt taco. | 听着 墨西哥贱人 |
[10:22] | You move along | 你们赶紧散了 |
[10:23] | or I’ll call a CO over here and get y’all some shots. | 否则我喊狱警过来给你们记过 |
[10:25] | What’d you just call her? | 你刚叫她什么 |
[10:26] | – What’s the problem? – They’re gathering, sir. | -出了什么事 -他们在集会 长官 |
[10:30] | gathering, huh? | 集会是吧 |
[10:31] | Well, I guess that’s some shots. | 那我得给你们记过了 |
[10:33] | – What? – Oh! Are you serious, man? | -什么 -你认真的吗 |
[10:35] | – Yeah. – Are you fucking kidding me? | -是的 -你他妈逗我吗 |
[10:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:42] | It’s like he’s in my head. | 他好像在我脑子里一样 |
[10:45] | – It’s like he’s talking right to me. – That’s good. | -就像在直接跟我说话 -很好啊 |
[10:52] | Can I pitch you a crazy idea? | 我有个疯狂的想法 |
[10:54] | You wanna make me breakfast. | 你想给我做早餐 |
[10:56] | That is very sweet. | 好贴心 |
[10:57] | Stick with me for just a second. | 你先听我说 |
[11:00] | We have all these issues because of the overcrowding, right? | 我们因为人数过多出现了很多麻烦 对吧 |
[11:03] | We have lack of space, unemployment, bad behavior, | 空间不足 人手不够 行为不端 |
[11:05] | but you know what I think the biggest problem we have is? | 但你知道我们最大的问题是什么吗 |
[11:09] | My hunger? | 我肚子饿了 |
[11:10] | Boredom. | 是无聊 |
[11:11] | The inmates are restless. | 犯人都很浮躁 |
[11:13] | They have nothing to fill up their time, so they’re… | 她们整天都无所事事 因此 |
[11:14] | they’re picking fights and they’re acting out, | 就四处寻衅滋事 宣泄不满 |
[11:16] | and you can’t really blame ’em, | 这还真不能怪她们 |
[11:17] | and we don’t have the money to give them jobs, | 我们没钱给她们提供工作 |
[11:19] | but we can give ’em something else. | 但我们可以给她们其他东西 |
[11:21] | Something that gives them a reason to… | 让她们有理由 |
[11:24] | to get dressed in the morning. | 在起床后打扮自己 |
[11:26] | That makes them more productive members of society, | 帮助她们成为对社会有贡献的人 |
[11:29] | in and out of prison. | 无论是在监狱内还是监狱外 |
[11:34] | We can give ’em classes. | 我们可以给她们上课 |
[11:38] | That sounds expensive. | 听起来要花好多钱 |
[11:40] | But it wouldn’t have to be. | 不一定 |
[11:41] | MCC would never let one of those | 世纪挑战公司绝不会让 |
[11:43] | fruity liberal arts schools inside our walls. | 那些奇怪的艺术学校入驻监狱 |
[11:44] | I know that. That’s why I was thinking | 我知道 所以我想 |
[11:46] | we can train the guards to lead the classes. | 训练那些警卫去授课 |
[11:48] | We don’t have to teach calculus, | 不用教微积分什么的 |
[11:49] | just some more concrete life skills. | 只教一些基本生活技能 |
[11:53] | We can call them… | 可以叫作 |
[11:55] | enrichment classes. | 强化班 |
[11:57] | This can make a real difference in some of these women’s lives. | 这样能真正改变一些犯人的生活 |
[12:00] | And maybe ours, too. | 或许还能改变我们的 |
[12:02] | If I can get this off the ground… | 如果这件事能落实的话 |
[12:05] | it has the potential to be career-defining. | 还有可能帮助她们确立职业目标 |
[12:09] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:11] | I can help. | 我能帮忙 |
[12:13] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[12:14] | I know how to pitch things to MCC. | 我知道怎么让世纪挑战公司答应 |
[12:16] | It’s all about using the right language with them, | 关键在于怎么跟他们说这件事 |
[12:19] | putting things in their terms. | 用他们能接受的方式 |
[12:20] | When I’m in my flow, they don’t even realize | 我在说的时候 他们甚至意识不到 |
[12:22] | what they’re saying yes to. | 自己答应了什么 |
[12:23] | You think that’s the right approach? | 你觉得这样可以吗 |
[12:24] | Absolutely. You let me handle them. | 必须的 他们就交给我 |
[12:26] | You focus on your legacy. Go, team. | 你专心安排你的事 一起加油 |
[12:30] | Go, team! | 一起加油 |
[12:32] | And go omelet, maybe? | 给我做煎蛋饼好不 |
[12:33] | Like, a scramble? | 炒蛋什么的 |
[12:34] | – Scramble? You’re hungry? – Love a scramble. | -炒蛋 你饿了吗 -超想吃炒蛋 |
[12:36] | – I’m hungry. I’m starving. – You need to eat. | -我快饿死了 -你得吃东西 |
[12:38] | This is good, Joe. This is so good. | 这很棒 乔 真的很棒 |
[12:40] | – I’m gonna make you an omelet. – Great. Go, team! | -我去给你做煎蛋饼 -太好了 加油 |
[12:43] | This week we seen two sets of titties on the walls, | 这周我们在墙上只看到两组奶子 |
[12:46] | which is less than four the week before, | 比上周的四组有所减少 |
[12:48] | and only one pussy. | 而且只有一个阴道 |
[12:50] | Uh, but to be honest, it wasn’t really drawed that well, | 不过说实话 画得一点也不像 |
[12:52] | so I don’t think anybody knew it was supposed to be a pussy, anyway. | 我想大概没人能认出那是阴道 |
[12:55] | Yeah, chalking that up as a win all around. | 没错 这算是一场完胜 |
[12:58] | Been breaking up groups of border niggers and plain niggers, too. | 我们阻止了不少墨西哥人和黑鬼的集会 |
[13:01] | Spooking spooks. Crunching nachos. Ain’t nothing. | 吓吓黑鬼 搞定墨西哥人 小事一桩 |
[13:06] | This has been moderately to minimally helpful. | 这或多或少有点帮助 |
[13:10] | Thank you, inmates. | 谢谢你们 |
[13:11] | Wait, we got more. | 等等 还有别的 |
[13:12] | Some of us girls have also been noticing panties. | 我们还注意到了内裤 |
[13:17] | Why don’t you just, uh, leave the strip-searching up to us? | 裸身搜查的事情还是交给我们吧 |
[13:20] | Not the regular panties. The fancy ones from the sewing job. | 不是普通的内裤 是厂家做的漂亮内裤 |
[13:23] | Slutty panties. | 很淫荡的内裤 |
[13:25] | Well, I think they’re pretty. | 我觉得挺好看的 |
[13:26] | Shouldn’t we be focusing on gang activity? | 我们不应该更关注帮派活动吗 |
[13:28] | Girls wearing panties sounds pretty harmless to me. | 我觉得姑娘们穿漂亮内裤没什么危害 |
[13:31] | For perverts. | 那些内裤是卖给变态的 |
[13:33] | – Cash money. Crotch sniffing. – Yeah. | -能卖钱 有人喜欢闻裤裆 -没错 |
[13:36] | It’s a business. We heard. | 我们听说是大生意 |
[13:39] | You’re telling me that somebody’s making money off of dirty panties? | 你是说有人在用脏内裤上赚钱吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah, they’re selling for, like, $700 to Chinamen in China. | 对 在中国一条能卖七百块 |
[13:48] | That’s what we heard. | 我们是这么听说的 |
[13:49] | Oh, we heard that. Yeah. | 对 我们听说是这样 |
[13:51] | Thank you for your intel. | 谢谢你们提供的信息 |
[13:53] | Keep it steady. | 稳住 |
[13:58] | All right, I got it. | 好了 我搞定了 |
[14:03] | Yeah, see, if you wanted to be the United States, | 听着 如果要选美国队 |
[14:04] | you should’ve been the women, because they’re good at soccer. | 就得选女足 因为她们很擅长足球 |
[14:06] | Whereas the men, not so much. | 而男足就一般般了 |
[14:08] | I’m not gonna be some chick team, dude. | 我才不选小妞队 哥们 |
[14:11] | – Oh, damn it! – Yeah, that’s offsides. | -该死 -越位了 |
[14:15] | I can’t concentrate with all the noise from the idiots out there. | 外面那群蠢货吵得我根本不能集中精力 |
[14:18] | You want a soda? | 你要苏打水吗 |
[14:20] | – Anything harder? – Aren’t you on the clock? | -有更烈的吗 -你不是在值班吗 |
[14:23] | “Aren’t you on the clock?” | “你不是在值班吗” |
[14:26] | Maybe I should just call the cable company instead. | 也许我应该给有线电视公司打电话 |
[14:29] | If you wanna pay for it, sure. | 想付钱你就打吧 |
[14:32] | Teaching them to install illegal cable | 教她们安装非法电缆 |
[14:33] | doesn’t exactly sound like rehabilitation. | 似乎并不符合监狱再教育宗旨 |
[14:37] | Hey, it’s a practical skill in the real world, my friend. | 这是现实生活必备技能 哥们 |
[14:40] | I’m bleeding. | 我流血了 |
[14:42] | – What the fuck did you do? – Jesus. | -你他妈干什么了 -天呐 |
[14:43] | I cut myself with that shitty, rusty wire cutter you gave us. | 我被你那把生锈的钢丝钳划到了 |
[14:46] | – Come on, run. – What? No, I need to go to medical! | -快走 -什么 不 我得去医务室 |
[14:49] | At halftime, just… | 这正打到一半… |
[14:50] | wrap a sock around it or something. | 用袜子什么的包一下算了 |
[14:52] | One more scar’s not gonna change your world. | 多一块疤有什么大不了的 |
[14:55] | Fucking asshole. | 你真他妈混蛋 |
[14:57] | Oh, goal! Take that, fucker! | 进球了 接招吧 蠢货 |
[14:59] | I wasn’t even playing, man. | 我又没在玩 |
[15:01] | You’re such a piece of shit. | 你真是个人渣 |
[15:03] | What did you say, inmate? | 你刚说什么 犯人 |
[15:05] | I said, you’re a piece of shit! | 我说 你是个人渣 |
[15:08] | You wanna spend some time in the SHU? | 你想被关禁闭吗 |
[15:09] | Hey, man, she needs to go to medical. | 哥们 她得去医务室 |
[15:11] | Are you defending her? | 你站她那边吗 |
[15:12] | If she’s telling you she needs something, | 如果她说她需要帮助 |
[15:13] | you need to listen to her. | 你就得听她说 |
[15:14] | They’re people, for Christ’s sake. | 上帝啊 她们也是人 |
[15:16] | It’s our job to take care of these women. | 照顾好这些女人是我们的工作 |
[15:18] | Do your fucking job! You’re not listening to her. | 负点责任行吗 你根本没听她说话 |
[15:22] | Are you joking? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:25] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[15:28] | No? Not joking? | 不是开玩笑吗 |
[15:31] | It’s been a real buzzkill. | 真扫兴 |
[15:34] | Let’s go, tetanus. | 走吧 得破伤风的 |
[15:37] | Oh, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[15:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:40] | Can you give us a ride? | 你能载我们去吗 |
[15:59] | Hey, get a move on, inmate. | 动起来 犯人 |
[16:18] | What’s your business? | 有什么事 |
[16:19] | Well, I figured I’d bust out of here | 我要逃出去 |
[16:20] | and sell generic disinfectant | 去大街上卖 |
[16:21] | and cleaning rags on the street for pennies. | 消毒剂和抹布 |
[16:26] | Man, come on. It’s me. | 拜托 是我啊 |
[16:27] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[16:29] | I am a cleaning porter, | 我打扫卫生的 |
[16:31] | as my giant accomplice here might indicate. | 这么大的工作车你还看不出来 |
[16:38] | Take a left down hallway A, | 左转到A走廊 |
[16:40] | a right down hallway 21… | 然后右转到二十一走廊 |
[16:43] | and then report to the SHU gate. | 再到禁闭区报到 |
[16:47] | Oh, hey, let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[16:48] | Uh, at what point do I get to meet the wizard? | 我什么时候会碰到巫师[绿野仙踪] |
[16:55] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:58] | See ya. | 再见 |
[16:59] | Michigan, Lansing. | 密西根 兰辛 |
[17:02] | Minnesota, Jackson. | 明尼苏达州 杰克森 |
[17:06] | Missouri, Jefferson City. | 密苏里 杰斐逊城 |
[17:09] | Mississippi. You forgot Mississippi. | 密西西比 你忘了密西西比 |
[17:13] | Mississippi. | 密西西比 |
[17:15] | God damn. | 该死 |
[17:18] | I always do that. | 我总忘记这个 |
[17:24] | Shut that motherfucker! | 你他妈给我关上 |
[17:27] | What, you a Peeping Tom now? | 怎么 你是偷窥狂吗 |
[17:36] | Hi, Burset. | 伯赛特 |
[17:38] | Be honest with me. | 说实话 |
[17:40] | Ever seen me look this ravishing? | 是不是从没见我这么迷人过 |
[17:44] | if we’re using “ravishing” as a synonym for “horrendous,” | 如果你说的”迷人”是”可怕”的意思 |
[17:47] | never. | 那还真没见过 |
[17:49] | Nichols, right? | 你叫尼古拉斯 对吧 |
[17:52] | You’re on this hallway a lot? | 你经常到这边来吗 |
[17:54] | Maybe once a week. | 大概一周一次吧 |
[17:56] | And I never really know where they’re gonna assign me. | 我不知道他们会把我派到哪 |
[17:59] | Listen. | 是这样 |
[18:01] | Can you get me a blanket? | 你可以给我弄条毯子吗 |
[18:03] | Bring it in next time you come through? | 下次来的时候带来 |
[18:06] | I’d love to help you, I just, uh… | 我很想帮你 只是… |
[18:09] | I’m really trying to keep on the straight and narrow. | 我最近一直循规蹈矩 |
[18:11] | Please. I’m not sleeping. | 拜托 我睡不着 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna lose my mind if I don’t get some rest. | 如果不休息我会疯的 |
[18:17] | And we both know what happens if you go insane in this place, right? | 我们都知道在这种地方疯了会怎样 对吧 |
[18:21] | Hey, uh, I feel you. I really do. | 我理解你 我真的理解 |
[18:23] | But think about it, I don’t even know where to find a spare. | 但是你想想 我根本没法弄来多余的毯子 |
[18:26] | Even if I did, they’d just spot it in a second. | 即使有 他们一眼就发现了 |
[18:29] | You’d be fucked. I’d be fucked. | 你完了 我也完了 |
[18:33] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[18:35] | Sorry I asked. | 我不该问的 |
[18:40] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[18:47] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:50] | At least that’ll keep your mind occupied. | 这至少能让你有事干 |
[18:53] | All right, so just go slowly, all right? | 慢慢看 好吗 |
[18:56] | Read every word, even the ads. | 每个字都看一遍 哪怕是广告 |
[19:01] | Reciting the capitals helps me | 如果没用的话 |
[19:03] | if that doesn’t work. | 试试背省会城市 |
[19:09] | I gotta go. I gotta go. Okay. | 我得走了 得走了 再见 |
[19:12] | What’s it like outside today? | 外面天气怎么样 |
[19:13] | Is it raining? | 在下雨吗 |
[19:18] | Go. | 快走 |
[19:19] | Whoa, Snow White and her high hoes. | 白雪公主和她的小跟班 |
[19:20] | Why don’t you get in the back of the line? | 排队站好 |
[19:21] | – Next. – What’s going on? | -下一个 -什么情况 |
[19:23] | Oh, it’s a stop-and-frisk. | 例行盘查 |
[19:25] | Over here. Next. | 这边 下一个 |
[19:29] | Over here. | 这边 |
[19:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | – Next. – Are you wearing? | -下一个 -你穿了吗 |
[19:34] | – Here. – Fuck. | -这边 -操 |
[19:36] | Next. | 下一个 |
[19:38] | Over here, please. | 请到这边 |
[19:41] | Oh, yeah, hustle. | 快点 |
[19:42] | Next. | 下一个 |
[19:48] | Right over here. | 这边 |
[19:53] | Go. | 走 |
[19:56] | Next. | 下一个 |
[19:59] | Go. | 走 |
[20:03] | You. | 你 |
[20:04] | No. | 不 |
[20:06] | You. | 你 |
[20:08] | You look interesting. | 你看着挺可疑的 |
[20:11] | – Where are you from, inmate? – Hawaii. | -你是哪里人 犯人 -夏威夷 |
[20:16] | Well, over here. | 这边 |
[20:19] | Aloha. | 你好[夏威夷语] |
[20:22] | – Next. – Well, hello there, CO, sir. | -下一个 -你好 教导官 |
[20:25] | How are you today? | 今天如何 |
[20:28] | Go. | 走 |
[20:30] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:35] | And next. | 下一个 |
[20:38] | Next. | 下一个 |
[20:41] | Shit. | 操 |
[20:52] | Next. | 下一个 |
[20:53] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[20:56] | Oh, shit. That’s Betty Cracker herself. | 靠 这就是”贝蒂妙厨”本人啊 |
[20:58] | I was in that grass this morning. | 我今早就在这草坪上 |
[21:00] | That exact grass. | 一模一样的位置 |
[21:01] | Damn. We could’ve been in this pic. Been all prison famous. | 靠 我们要是入了镜 就成监狱红人了 |
[21:05] | You know what’s better than being famous? | 你知道比出名更好的是什么吗 |
[21:08] | Pizza, daisies, smelly markers, | 披萨 雏菊 香味荧光笔 |
[21:10] | any animal, a really good dream, a warm bath, | 各种动物 做个好梦 洗个热水澡 |
[21:13] | picking a booger, a dry one… | 挖鼻屎 干的 |
[21:14] | …pizza, graham crackers and icing sandwiches, | 披萨 全麦饼干 夹心饼干 |
[21:17] | the feeling you get when you make a really good joke | 讲了个很好笑的笑话 |
[21:19] | and someone laughs, in a nice way, not a mean way, and they– | 有人笑了 是真笑而不是嘲笑 而且 |
[21:23] | – Money! – Money? | -是钱 -钱 |
[21:24] | Cash money, y’all. | 钞票啊 |
[21:28] | Yo, do you know how much these paparazzi people make off | 你知道这些狗仔队偷拍一张名人 |
[21:30] | of one of these celebrity pictures? | 可以赚多少钱吗 |
[21:32] | If they be flying these robocops over Litchfield | 如果他们在利奇菲尔德上空安排无人机 |
[21:34] | just to get this janky-ass picture… | 就为了拍一张这种渣画质照片… |
[21:38] | Imagine how much a close-up could be. | 想想一张特写会值多少钱 |
[21:42] | That’s what those drones are doing? | 那无人机是用来做这个的啊 |
[21:44] | The aliens aren’t coming? | 不是外星人要来了啊 |
[21:48] | Focus! | 专心点 |
[21:50] | My bad. My bad. | 我的错 我的错 |
[21:51] | I got the Internet. | 我可以上网 |
[21:55] | – Where? – You got on Caputo’s computer. | -在哪 -你登上了卡普托的电脑 |
[21:58] | That’s a game changer! | 我们现在牛逼了啊 |
[22:00] | I know! I know, I know, I know! Okay, okay, okay. | 我知道 我知道 好了好了好了 |
[22:03] | So, all we got to do now is find ourselves a cell phone, | 所以我们现在要做的是找部手机 |
[22:06] | and we got ourselves a retirement plan. | 然后我们就可以想着怎么养老了 |
[22:10] | I’m gonna retire in that | 我要在俄亥俄州 |
[22:12] | hotel with the indoor water park in Ohio. | 那个带室内水上乐园的酒店养老 |
[22:16] | Lord, give me strength. | 主 赐予我力量 |
[22:18] | You got kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[22:20] | No. | 没有 |
[22:21] | Wasn’t in the cards. | 没那个命 |
[22:24] | Didn’t have the genetics. | 基因不好 |
[22:25] | Well, that don’t stop most people. | 大多数人可没因为这个就放弃 |
[22:28] | Well, there was some family medical history | 我有点家族病史 |
[22:31] | I didn’t wanna pass on. | 不想传给下一代 |
[22:34] | You? | 你呢 |
[22:35] | Well, the… Okay, the me that I used to be wanted ’em… | 我以前想过要孩子 |
[22:38] | but considering my present situation… | 但以我现在的情况 |
[22:41] | it’s probably good that I didn’t make any more little Lolly-pops. | 大概不生小孩才是正确的选择 |
[22:45] | Hey, have you ever seen The Twilight Zone? | 你看过《阴阳魔界》吗 |
[22:47] | Up here every day. | 每天都在循环播放呢 |
[22:50] | You know, my mother loved it. | 我妈很喜欢那部剧 |
[22:52] | And there was an episode | 有一集 一对夫妇醒来 |
[22:53] | where this couple wakes up in a strange house. | 发现自己在一栋奇怪的房子里 |
[22:56] | So they go downstairs, and they’re looking for other people. | 然后他们下楼去找其他人 |
[22:58] | They can’t find any other people. | 发现没有任何人在 |
[23:00] | They try to make a call, and all the phones are fake. | 想打电话 但所有电话都是假的 |
[23:02] | – No! – Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[23:05] | And outside, there are fake squirrels, | 屋外的松鼠是假的 |
[23:07] | stuffed… posed on fake trees. | 塞满了棉花 摆在假树上 |
[23:12] | So, at the end… | 最后 |
[23:15] | this really huge hand reaches down from the sky | 一只巨大的手从天空上伸下来 |
[23:20] | and picks them up. | 把他们抓了上去 |
[23:23] | And it’s a young girl… | 是个小女孩 |
[23:26] | but she’s a giant… | 但她是个巨人 |
[23:27] | and the couple are stuck in her play world, | 这对夫妇困在了她的游戏世界里 |
[23:31] | so she can make them do whatever she wants. | 只能对她唯命是从 |
[23:36] | My mother… | 我妈 |
[23:38] | was… like you. | 像你一样 |
[23:42] | Similar issues. | 有着同样的问题 |
[23:45] | And she would always say… that that’s how it felt, | 她总说 感觉自己 |
[23:49] | like she was locked… in a fake world… | 被关进了一个虚假的世界 |
[23:53] | that no one else was part of… | 没有其他人 |
[23:56] | even though it looked exactly the same. | 即使我们的世界看起来一模一样 |
[24:01] | Yeah, I got a lot of prisons in my life, sir. | 我一生经历了很多监狱 长官 |
[24:06] | I got the literal one, duh. | 有真正意义上的监狱 |
[24:09] | I got the one where I’m on my meds and I can’t feel anything. | 有吃了药什么都感觉不到的监狱 |
[24:13] | That is not so great. | 感觉不怎么样 |
[24:15] | Then, I have the worst one… | 最糟糕的监狱 |
[24:17] | the prison where I’m usually living in, | 就是我平常生活的这个 |
[24:20] | and there’s all these people, right, | 所有人都在 |
[24:22] | and they’re talkin’ and talkin’ and talkin’. | 不停地说说说 |
[24:23] | And they cannot agree on what is the truth. | 他们也辨不清什么是真实 |
[24:25] | That’s like that episode. | 就像那一集的剧情 |
[24:27] | That’s exactly right. | 确实如此 |
[24:30] | How’s your mom? | 你妈怎么样了 |
[24:32] | She’s fine. | 她挺好的 |
[24:35] | I’m glad. | 那就好 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | I need the dead man’s keys. | 我要死人的钥匙 |
[24:46] | Warm a girl up a little, would ya? | 你不先热热场子吗 |
[24:49] | I would very much like to return your witty banter, | 我很想跟你幽默几句 |
[24:52] | but I am too exhausted to be clever. | 但我没力气跟你抖机灵了 |
[24:55] | The keys. | 钥匙 |
[24:57] | Now. | 给我 |
[25:05] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:06] | I haven’t had a decent night’s sleep in weeks. | 我几个星期都没睡过好觉了 |
[25:14] | Hoping to escape to the Motel 6 down the street? | 是想越狱去街那头的汽车旅馆吗 |
[25:17] | A more practical escape than that, my friend. | 比那要更靠谱一点 朋友 |
[25:22] | How the fuck are you not freaking out right now? | 你他妈怎么能这么平静 |
[25:24] | – About the panty raid? – Yes. | -你说内裤搜查吗 -是的 |
[25:26] | You saw that stop-and-frisk today. | 你今天也看到了 |
[25:28] | They’re not even looking in our direction, | 根本都没查我们这边 |
[25:31] | and they’re never going to. | 以后也不会查的 |
[25:33] | We’re good. | 我们没事 |
[25:34] | I’m playing those guards like a flute. | 我能拿那些警卫当笛子吹 |
[25:36] | Like a group of flutes, many flutes. | 一排笛子 |
[25:38] | I’m the flautist. | 请叫我横笛手 |
[25:39] | Okay, I get it. You play a mean flute. | 我知道 你笛子吹得溜 |
[25:41] | But tell me, what’s gonna happen | 但你告诉我 如果他们 |
[25:43] | when they stop one of the brown girls… | 搜到一个穿内裤的拉丁人 |
[25:45] | who’s wearing panties? | 会怎么样 |
[25:47] | You think she’s gonna give up Maria? | 你觉得她会供出玛丽亚吗 |
[25:49] | Fuck, no. She’s gonna point right at you, | 不 她会把矛头指向你 |
[25:51] | because… well, it’s the truth, so she won’t be lying. | 毕竟这是事实 她也不算说谎 |
[25:54] | And also, everyone hates you. | 而且 所有人都很讨厌你 |
[25:56] | If they are coming for me, I will be here. | 她们要针对我的话 我等着 |
[25:58] | That is precisely my point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[26:00] | You’re just sitting, waiting. | 你在坐以待毙 |
[26:02] | Chapman, make a move. Be a shark. | 查普曼 你得动手 先下手为强 |
[26:04] | I am not tearing down everything that I have built. | 我不会毁了我打造的一切 |
[26:07] | This business is important to me. It gives me purpose. | 这份生意对我很重要 给了我目标 |
[26:11] | Oh… honey bear. | 亲爱的 |
[26:13] | See… now we come to the point in our journey | 你听着 到了这个时候 |
[26:16] | where it’s time for you to think about someone other than yourself. | 你得为其他人考虑 而不是只顾自己 |
[26:20] | You brought people into this. | 你把大家卷了进来 |
[26:24] | You’re responsible for us. | 你要对我们负责 |
[26:26] | If you wanna wear the crown, | 欲戴皇冠 |
[26:27] | you gotta be willing to fall on your sword. | 必承其重 |
[26:29] | Everything’s gonna be okay. I’m not worried. | 会没事的 我不担心 |
[26:33] | Someone is going to go down for this, Chapman… | 肯定会有人为此遭殃 查普曼 |
[26:37] | and for my sake… | 为了我自己的安全 |
[26:39] | I hope it isn’t you. | 我希望不是你 |
[26:43] | When you say that everybody hates me, | 你说所有人都讨厌我 |
[26:46] | you’re being a little hyperbolic, right? | 是不是稍微夸张了点 |
[26:50] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to wrap it up, ladies. | 今天的活动到此结束了 女士们 |
[26:52] | – Aw! – Have a good day, | -不是吧 -祝大家过得愉快 |
[26:53] | and remember our theme. | 记住我们的宗旨是 |
[26:56] | Use what you’ve got! | 利用自己拥有的东西 |
[26:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[27:02] | Oh, good, good. | 不错 挺好吃的 |
[27:06] | – Yeah, all right. See you later. – Thank you. | -好 待会儿见 -谢谢你 |
[27:11] | Oh, Lord. | 拜托 |
[27:12] | Are you gonna keep dancing over there | 你一定要像个憋尿的小姑娘一样 |
[27:14] | like a little girl who has to pee | 在那儿扭来扭曲手足无措吗 |
[27:15] | or are you gonna come over here and tell me what’s wrong? | 快点过来告诉我出了什么事 |
[27:20] | Look. | 有好吃的哦 |
[27:22] | – What’s this? – That is freshly whipped butter. | -这是什么 -刚打发的鲜奶油 |
[27:30] | Now, I’m not supposed to tell anybody, so keep quiet about it. | 不过我不能告诉别人 所以你要保密 |
[27:33] | There we go. Cheers. | 来 干杯 |
[27:39] | Holy fuck. | 我靠 |
[27:41] | That’s good. | 还挺好吃 |
[27:42] | Better than a good shit in the morning. | 比大清早畅快拉屎还要赞 |
[27:44] | That’s my favorite thing. | 那是我的最爱 |
[27:45] | Oh, sweetie, that’s everybody’s favorite thing. | 亲爱的 那是所有人的最爱好吗 |
[27:48] | Don’t go thinking that makes you original. | 别以为这样能显得你与众不同 |
[27:50] | Now, what are you moping about around here? | 所以你在这里瞎晃悠什么 |
[27:52] | Did your girlfriend write to you again? | 你的女朋友又给你写信了吗 |
[27:55] | Well, she’s not my girlfriend, first of all… | 首先 她不是我女朋友 |
[27:57] | Right. | 是吗 |
[27:59] | I don’t know, it’s weird. | 我也不知道 感觉很奇怪 |
[28:00] | I, like, care or something. | 我好像真有点在乎 |
[28:03] | ‘Cause normally, I do not give a shit… | 因为我一般根本不在乎 |
[28:05] | about anything… | 什么都不在乎 |
[28:07] | and especially this. | 尤其是这种事 |
[28:10] | Maybe the chocolate I had was bad. | 没准是因为吃巧克力吃坏了 |
[28:13] | It doesn’t make sense, because… she fucked up. | 根本说不通 是她搞砸了 |
[28:18] | Man, did she fuck up. But… | 老天 就是因为她 |
[28:22] | I knew it was bad for her and I got involved anyway, | 我知道这样对她不好 可我还是牵扯了进去 |
[28:23] | and now she’s worse off than before. | 她现在过得真是大不如前 |
[28:28] | Really gotta suck ass down there. | 不得不夹起尾巴做人 |
[28:33] | God, what was that, like, sympathy or something? | 老天 我这是在同情她吗 |
[28:35] | Mr. Luschek… | 卢斯奇克先生 |
[28:36] | I believe that what you are referring to is called guilt. | 我觉得你这种表现叫作愧疚 |
[28:42] | But I don’t have anything to feel guilty about. | 可我没什么好愧疚的 |
[28:43] | Well, guilt is tricky that way. | 愧疚感就是这样 |
[28:47] | Yeah, look, I need an honest opinion. | 好吧 你老实回答我 |
[28:52] | – Am I a piece of shit? – Do you want it straight? | -我是不是个人渣 -你要我直说吗 |
[28:54] | – No. – Mmm. All right. | -不要 -那好 |
[28:56] | From what I’ve observed, | 我看来 |
[28:57] | you’re lazy, you’re selfish as all get-out… | 你很懒 而且非常自私 |
[29:01] | you don’t care about much, you don’t seem to shower that often. | 为人冷漠 邋里邋遢的 |
[29:05] | But you are funny as hell, and I think you’re genuine, | 但是你特别逗 而且很真诚 |
[29:08] | which is hard to come by. So, all in all, | 这点还挺难得的 所以总的来说 |
[29:11] | I think that makes you… Hmm… What? | 我认为你是 怎么说呢 |
[29:14] | Half a piece of shit. | 半个人渣吧 |
[29:16] | But there’s always time for change. | 但是人渣也有悔改的机会 |
[29:20] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这里 |
[29:21] | There’s literally nothing for me to do. | 现在我什么也做不了 |
[29:26] | She’s in max. | 她在重刑监狱 |
[29:28] | I can’t do anything for her. | 我什么忙都帮不上 |
[29:30] | And maybe she doesn’t even deserve it, | 也许她根本不值得我帮 |
[29:31] | even if I could do something. | 就算我有能力 |
[29:33] | Well, everybody deserves kindness. | 每个人都值得被善待 |
[29:39] | Oh, God, I really got you on that one. | 天啊 你还真信了 |
[29:42] | “Everybody deserves kindness”? | “每个人都值得被善待” |
[29:45] | What do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁 |
[29:46] | Some black granny knitting on a porch in Savannah? | 《萨凡纳》里坐在门廊织补衣物的黑人奶奶吗 |
[29:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[29:50] | Stop whining in my kitchen and go figure this out. | 别在我厨房里吐苦水 自己想办法去 |
[29:56] | You are a straight, white man. | 你是个直男 还是个白人 |
[29:58] | You don’t get to be the victim, sweetie. | 你没权利装可怜 亲爱的 |
[30:00] | Yeah, that whole thing’s gonna flip at some point, right? | 事情再坏总有转机的 对吧 |
[30:35] | Care if I join you? | 我能和你坐一起吗 |
[30:45] | Ahh, what are you doin’? | 你要干什么 |
[30:47] | You’re not in a very lovey mood, I see. | 看来你心情不太舒坦 |
[30:49] | “Lovey”? | “舒坦” |
[30:50] | What is that? Is that, like, | 这是什么说法 |
[30:51] | an acceptable word where you come from? | 你们老家就这么说吗 |
[30:53] | No, hey, ’cause here in America… Yeah, that makes us barf. | 因为在美国 我们听了会吐 |
[30:57] | Okay, well, how would you describe | 好吧 那你会怎么描述 |
[30:58] | the other night in the bathroom then? | 那晚在厕所发生的事 |
[31:00] | ‘Cause the way you were screaming my name… | 你尖叫着喊我名字的样子 |
[31:02] | it was pretty hot. | 特别性感 |
[31:04] | I was just doing my very best Streetcar Named Desire impression. | 我只是在尽力模仿《欲望号街车》 |
[31:10] | “Stella!” | “斯黛拉” |
[31:12] | That’s the, uh, the Meryl Streep one? | 是梅丽尔·斯特里普演的版本吗 |
[31:16] | Yeah, I hate it when you talk sometimes. | 我有时候真的很讨厌听你说话 |
[31:19] | No. | 不对 |
[31:20] | All the time. | 是一直很讨厌 |
[31:21] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[31:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:26] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:30] | You know, rough day. | 你知道的 日子不好过 |
[31:38] | I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from me | 我说过 如果你又重操旧业 |
[31:40] | if you were back on that shit. | 就他妈给我滚远点儿 |
[31:43] | You’re disgusting. | 真令人恶心 |
[31:50] | Fucking hell. | 真操蛋 |
[31:57] | Heard you need a thing I have. | 听说你对我的某个东西有需求 |
[32:00] | A religion that’ll stone me to death if I get raped? | 就你那个女孩被强奸还要遭石刑的信仰吗 |
[32:04] | Mmm, no thanks, I’m good. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[32:06] | I’ll go ahead and assume | 看来伯尼·麦道夫的所作所为 |
[32:08] | Bernie Madoff speaks for your entire religion, too. | 代表了你所信教派的整体素质 |
[32:13] | Ignorant asshole. | 狂妄自大的混蛋 |
[32:17] | All right. Okay. | 好吧 行 |
[32:21] | Now… | 来 |
[32:25] | what you talkin’ ’bout? | 你刚才要说什么 |
[32:35] | Shit! Wait a minute. | 我去 等一下 |
[32:39] | How’d you know I need that? | 你怎么知道我需要这个 |
[32:41] | You make the mistake of assuming anything is private in here. | 你以为监狱里能有什么隐私 |
[32:45] | All right, what you want for it? | 好吧 你要我拿什么来换 |
[32:47] | Box of tampons for 15 minutes. | 一盒卫生棉条换使用手机15分钟 |
[32:49] | Oh, hell, no. | 绝对不行 |
[32:51] | Look, I’ll give you one tampon for an hour. | 听着 一条卫生棉条换一个小时 |
[32:54] | That’s unreasonable. | 这太不合理了 |
[32:56] | So is God, but that don’t stop him. | 老天也不公平 但你怨天也没用 |
[32:58] | Are you comparing yourself to God? | 你是在把自己比作上帝吗 |
[33:01] | I mean, do you even have, like, | 我说 你到底有没有 |
[33:02] | one teeny-tiny, itty-bitty bit of humor left in you? | 一丁丁点的幽默感 |
[33:05] | Or does your headscarf numb that part of your brain? | 还是你的头巾把你大脑那块区域给罩麻了 |
[33:08] | Offer’s off the table. | 交易告吹 |
[33:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:12] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道你会这样 |
[33:15] | You know you just lost, right? | 你知道是你输了吧 |
[33:19] | Winnin’, losin’. | 输输赢赢 |
[33:20] | I’m so enlightened, those words don’t mean nothin’ to me. | 我觉悟太高 输赢对我来说毫无意义 |
[33:36] | Hey, I’m telling you, you made a mistake. | 我跟你说 你们搞错了 |
[33:37] | I don’t get visitors. | 我不可能会有访客 |
[34:08] | Hello, sunshine. | 你好 美女 |
[34:10] | Oh, hey, fuckwad. | 你好 混蛋 |
[34:12] | Thanks for your sappy love letters. | 多谢你充满关爱的来信 |
[34:15] | I wanted you to know I cared. | 我想让你知道我的感受 |
[34:17] | You know, in my family, “fuck you” meant, uh, | 在我家 “去你妈的”意思是 |
[34:19] | “You really get me,” so, joke’s on you. | “你很懂我” 你后悔了吧 |
[34:23] | What the fuck are you doin’ here? | 你他妈来这里干什么 |
[34:25] | I was in the neighborhood. | 我正好路过 |
[34:27] | Came to say hi, thought you could use some company. | 就来打个招呼 想着你可能需要人陪陪你 |
[34:29] | Yeah, ’cause I’m really lonely, uh… | 是啊 我真的很寂寞… |
[34:31] | with my five roommates and 400 other people | 每天和五个室友 还有其他四百人 |
[34:33] | that I gotta shit and eat with on a daily basis. | 一起吃喝拉撒 |
[34:36] | Wait! | 等等 |
[34:42] | You know, you put me in a really crappy position, Nichols. | 是你让我进退两难 尼古拉斯 |
[34:45] | I almost lost my job because of you. | 我差点因为你丢了工作 |
[34:47] | You’re shitting me right now, right? | 你现在是来怪我的吗 |
[34:50] | Just gimme a second to work up to it. | 给我点时间来解释 |
[34:53] | Look… | 听着… |
[34:55] | I wanted to say that I’m sorry… | 我想说我很抱歉 |
[34:59] | that things ended up the way that they did. | 事情发展成今天这样 |
[35:01] | Now, I’m sure it’s not great down here. | 我知道这里条件不好 |
[35:05] | There. | 说完了 |
[35:08] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[35:11] | Are you the symbol of empathy. | 你可真是温柔细腻啊 |
[35:13] | No, Luschek, things aren’t great. | 不 卢斯奇克 一切都很糟 |
[35:16] | Let’s see, uh… I’m sober, so that’s something. | 不过我戒毒了 这一点不错 |
[35:20] | All right, like, uh, intentionally sober, | 主动拒绝复吸的那种 |
[35:23] | not barely-skating-by sober, for the first time in my life. | 不是顺便戒一下 人生第一次 |
[35:28] | Um… hardest fuckin’ thing I’ve ever done | 简直是我他妈做过最艰难的事 |
[35:29] | and, oh, yeah, I picked a hell of a time to do it | 为了拒绝复吸 我费尽心神 |
[35:32] | considering that anything you want down here is available to you | 毕竟在这里 想要什么随时都有 |
[35:35] | and less than a foot away at practically all times. | 就在你身边 唾手可得 |
[35:38] | Uh, what else, what else? Let me catch you up, uh… | 还有什么呢 我来告诉你 |
[35:40] | I have no family, uh… I am completely alone. | 我没有家人 完全孤身一人 |
[35:44] | I have no friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[35:46] | And, uh, yeah, yeah! It’s all my fault, so… | 没错 这一切都是我的错 所以… |
[35:50] | thank you for coming all the way down here and, | 谢谢你特地过来 |
[35:53] | uh, reminding me of all that, | 令我想起这一切 |
[35:54] | while also managing to | 顺便还让自己 |
[35:55] | conveniently clear your own conscience, you know. | 不用受良心谴责 |
[35:58] | I fuckin’ really appreciate it! | 我真他妈感激你 |
[36:00] | I’m sorry. Uh… | 抱歉… |
[36:02] | Hey, next time, do me a favor, right, | 下回帮我个忙 |
[36:04] | just do it the old-fashioned way | 就按老样子来 |
[36:05] | and cum all over my face and then leave, okay? | 射我一脸然后滚蛋 好吗 |
[36:08] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[36:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:59] | Does it bother you that I, like… | 你会不会介意我… |
[37:03] | I never… | 我从没… |
[37:05] | Nah, girl. I’m good. | 不介意 姑娘 我很好 |
[37:08] | But it’s so one-sided. | 但这太过于单方面了 |
[37:10] | You admittin’ you’re a pillow princess? | 你承认自己是枕头公主吗 |
[37:12] | Okay, what is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:17] | You know, like, um… | 就是… |
[37:19] | Your head’s always on the pillow, | 你的头总在枕头上 |
[37:20] | and you don’t really do much else. | 其他什么都不干 |
[37:24] | Stop. That is totally what I am! | 讨厌 我还真是这样的 |
[37:27] | Oh, no! | 天哪 |
[37:29] | See? I don’t even know the lingo. | 看见没 我都不知道行话 |
[37:31] | You don’t need to know the lingo. | 你不需要知道行话 |
[37:36] | Look. | 听我说 |
[37:40] | We’ll ease into it, okay? | 我们慢慢来 好吗 |
[37:43] | All right? You don’t have to do anything you don’t wanna do. | 你不用做任何你不想做的事 |
[37:48] | You’re ready when you’re ready. | 等哪天你准备好了再来 |
[37:56] | You taste like vagina. | 你嘴里有下面的味道 |
[38:40] | So, did you figure it out yet, you piece of shit? | 你搞明白没 人渣 |
[38:44] | Rub my nose in it. Thanks. | 谢谢你揭我伤疤 |
[38:47] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[38:50] | I went to visit her. | 我去看了她 |
[38:53] | Made it worse. | 情况更糟了 |
[38:54] | Well, did you make it about her? | 你是主动关心她了吗 |
[38:55] | Or did you make it about yourself? | 还是谈你自己的感受了 |
[38:58] | I apologized to her. | 我向她道歉了 |
[38:59] | I thought you didn’t do anything wrong. | 你不是说自己没做错什么吗 |
[39:02] | Yeah. Well, I didn’t. | 对 我没有 |
[39:05] | That makes my apology even more meaningful. | 所以我的道歉就更有意义了 |
[39:07] | Only if it’s genuine. | 除非是真心实意的 |
[39:10] | Who made up all these rules? | 这些规矩是谁定的 |
[39:12] | Do you want me to call you a piece of shit again? | 你希望我再叫你一次人渣吗 |
[39:14] | Would that be more helpful? | 会更有帮助吗 |
[39:19] | I gotta tell Caputo how everything went down. | 我要告诉卡普托发生的一切 |
[39:22] | That’s the only way to get her out of there. | 这是唯一能让她出来的办法 |
[39:23] | Won’t you lose your job? | 你不会丢了工作吗 |
[39:27] | Most definitely. | 肯定会 |
[39:29] | Well, that is the most idiotic plan that I have ever heard. | 这是我听过最愚蠢的计划了 |
[39:32] | Now, this is comin’ from a lady | 而我还曾经想过 |
[39:33] | who once tried to sell her own line of ketchup. | 卖掉自己的番茄酱产业 |
[39:36] | But… Heinz is the only ketchup. | 番茄酱大家只认亨氏 |
[39:39] | Nobody wants fancy ketchup. | 没人喜欢新奇口味的番茄酱 |
[39:42] | Where were you in ’96? | 1996年时你在哪里 |
[39:44] | – I was 14. – Oh, go fuck yourself. | -我才14岁 -去你的 |
[39:49] | Honey, you can’t confess. | 亲爱的 你不能坦白 |
[39:52] | It’s not gonna do you or her a lick of good. | 这对你或她都没有一丁点好处 |
[39:54] | And besides, nobody ever confesses | 而且大家坦白的时候 |
[39:56] | because it’s the right thing to do. | 不是因为坦白是正确做法 |
[39:58] | They confess out of self-interest. | 而是出于个人利益 |
[40:01] | Yes, exactly! | 说得没错 |
[40:02] | I can’t keep carrying around all this guilt! | 我不能再这样心怀愧疚了 |
[40:05] | Well, sounds like you’re gonna have to, my friend. | 可你不得不这样 朋友 |
[40:10] | Now, can I get me some of that? | 我能喝点那个吗 |
[40:13] | Come on, butterscotch is my favorite. | 好不好 奶油糖浆是我的最爱 |
[40:19] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[40:26] | I really don’t like feelings. | 我真的很讨厌这种感受 |
[40:32] | Puff, puff, pass. | 还没轮到你 |
[40:38] | Charleston, West Virginia. | 查尔斯顿 西佛吉尼亚州 |
[40:42] | Madison, Wisconsin. | 麦迪逊 威斯康星州 |
[40:46] | Cheyenne, Wyoming. | 夏延 怀俄明州 |
[40:50] | Montgomery, Alabama. | 蒙哥马利 阿拉巴马州 |
[40:52] | You, cleaning lady. | 你 清洁女工 |
[40:54] | We need a mop in room 12. | 12号房需要打扫 |
[40:56] | Well, I prefer Ms. Cleaning Lady, | 我更喜欢被叫作清洁工女士 |
[40:59] | but sure, demean me. | 不过 你尽管贬低我吧 |
[41:24] | Where’s Burset? | 伯赛特在哪里 |
[41:26] | Shut up and do your work… | 闭嘴干活 |
[41:28] | Ms. Cleaning Lady. We need that cell. | 清洁工女士 这间囚室还要用 |
[41:43] | Good morning to you, too. | 早上好 |
[41:50] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[41:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:01] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey. | 等等 慢点 |
[42:04] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这样的 |
[42:06] | – But– – Look, I don’t want you to do that | -但… -听着 我不希望你这么做 |
[42:08] | ’cause you think that’s what I want. | 只是因为你觉得我希望你如此 |
[42:11] | I want you to want to do it. You feel me? | 我希望是你自己想这么做 懂吗 |
[42:15] | I don’t wanna screw this up again. | 我不想再搞砸了 |
[42:21] | What’s… what’s going on up there? | 到底怎么了 |
[42:30] | What if I never want to? | 如果我永远都不想呢 |
[42:33] | I just have all these questions, you know? Like… | 我有好多问题 你知道吗 比如… |
[42:36] | what does this mean? | 我们这样算什么 |
[42:39] | What would happen if we both got out? | 如果我们都出去了会怎么样 |
[42:46] | I… | 我 |
[42:49] | I don’t know if this would be enough for me. | 我不知道自己是否会满足于此 |
[42:53] | You mean, you don’t know if I would be enough for you. | 你的意思是你不知道我能不能满足你 |
[42:56] | But… No, it’s not you. You are amazing. | 不是你的问题 你很好 |
[43:01] | But you’re a girl. | 但你是个女孩 |
[43:04] | So you’re saying you don’t wanna be with me. | 所以你不想和我在一起 |
[43:06] | No. | 不是的 |
[43:08] | I… | 我 |
[43:10] | I just don’t know… | 我只是不知道 |
[43:13] | if I’ll ever be what you need me to be. | 我是否能成为你需要的那个人 |
[43:17] | You gotta let me handle that. | 这事你得让我来解决 |
[43:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[43:24] | Look, maybe… | 可能 |
[43:28] | this challenges what you thought you were. | 你觉得自己得面对这些挑战 |
[43:33] | And… maybe I’m gonna get | 可能最后我会 |
[43:35] | my heart broken in a thousand different pieces. | 被伤得肝肠寸断 |
[43:39] | But those are maybes. | 但这些都只是可能 |
[43:43] | You can’t live your life accordin’ to maybes. | 你不能靠着这些可能过日子 |
[43:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[43:56] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[44:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[44:17] | She can see us. Move over. | 她可以看到我们 挪过去 |
[44:29] | I have 11 cards. | 我有十一张牌 |
[44:30] | You’re supposed to have 11 cards. | 本来就该有十一张牌 |
[44:32] | Okay, good. That’s good. | 好吧 很好 那挺好 |
[44:34] | Then, that… No, this is awesome. | 这简直太棒了 |
[44:36] | Hey, Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[44:38] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能和你说两句吗 |
[44:41] | – Alone? – Whatever you need to say to me, | -单独说两句 -不管你要和我说什么 |
[44:43] | you can say in front of my good friend, Lolly, here. | 你都可以当着我好朋友洛莉的面说 |
[44:45] | That’s me. I’m the good friend. | 就是我 我就是她的好朋友 |
[44:46] | I didn’t know you two were so close. | 我不知道你俩走得这么近了 |
[44:48] | Oh, you didn’t get the, uh, friend announcement that we sent out? | 你没有收到我们发的朋友宣言吗 |
[44:52] | I’m kind of in a rush, but I would really like to talk to you. | 我有点赶时间 但我真的很想和你聊聊 |
[44:55] | It’s not laundry day. | 今天不是洗衣日 |
[44:58] | Well, I’ve got a lot of dirty stuff, so… | 我有很多脏衣服 所以 |
[45:02] | Okay. Cool. | 好吧 |
[45:06] | What did you mean when you said you were right? | 你说你猜对了 这话什么意思 |
[45:12] | Nothing, I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[45:13] | I just knew you were gonna get swept up in all that. | 我只是早就知道你会玩火自焚 |
[45:21] | Well, they say hindsight is 20/20, so… | 事后诸葛总能百发百中 所以 |
[45:25] | See you later. | 回见 |
[45:29] | Okay, that was like watching a really bad play. | 好吧 刚才就像看了一出烂剧 |
[45:52] | What the hell is this mess doin’ here? | 这里怎么乱成一团 |
[45:54] | We had it cleared 20 minutes ago, sir. | 长官 我们二十分钟前刚清理过这里 |
[45:56] | I left to go on rounds, and by the time I came back, | 然后我就去巡逻了 等我回来的时候 |
[45:58] | it was up again. | 就又乱成这样了 |
[45:59] | We can’t keep on top of it. | 我们没法一直盯着 |
[46:00] | Well, take care of it. Now. | 把这里处理好 就现在 |
[46:04] | Hey, you have a place to sleep. | 你有地方睡觉 |
[46:07] | – Ow! What the fuck? – Rouse it up! You have quarters. | -搞什么 -起来 回宿舍去 |
[46:10] | – Who the fuck just kicked me? – Wake-up time. | -刚才谁他妈踢我 -起床时间到了 |
[46:13] | I was just– | 我刚刚 |
[46:14] | Get these pillows, get these sheets, fold them. | 拿上枕头和床单 叠好 |
[46:18] | It hasn’t even healed yet! | 这旧伤都还没好呢 |
[46:20] | Come on. | 快点 |
[46:21] | You don’t need your own tepee. | 你们不需要帐篷 |
[46:22] | This is a prison, not a sleepover. | 这里是监狱 不是外宿狂欢 |
[46:25] | Oh, shit! Yo, warden! | 靠 典狱长 |
[46:28] | Hey, yo. Long time no see, man. | 哥们 好久不见 |
[46:31] | Yo, how’s it hanging? | 混得怎么样啊 |
[46:32] | – Hey, looking sharp, huh? – Step back, inmate. | -看上去不错嘛 -退后 犯人 |
[46:36] | We have this handled, sir. | 我会处理好的 长官 |
[46:37] | Hey, Mr. Caputo. | 卡普托先生 |
[46:39] | Look at this. It’s a basket I’ve been making. | 看这个 这是我在做的篮子 |
[46:42] | You wanna know how? | 你想知道怎么做的吗 |
[46:43] | – Sure. – I’ve been unraveling all the socks | -当然 -我拆开了所有 |
[46:45] | that people throw away. | 大家丢掉的袜子 |
[46:47] | Individually dyeing each strand | 在厕所里用粉红色的肥皂 |
[46:50] | with the pink soap in the bathroom, | 将线一根根染上色 |
[46:51] | or the green mush, I think it’s peas, and other stuff with color. | 还有绿糊糊 用豌豆和其他带色的东西 |
[46:55] | Then, I took the string | 然后我把线 |
[46:57] | and I weaved it over trash bags. | 编在垃圾袋上 |
[47:01] | Three hundred hours. Still not done. | 花了三百个小时 还没完工 |
[47:03] | Yeah, idle time is the devil’s workshop. | 无所事事就可以整很多幺蛾子 |
[47:05] | When do we get to work? | 我们什么时候可以工作 |
[47:07] | Yeah, I can’t pay for nothin’ at commissary. | 小卖部里的东西我都买不起 |
[47:10] | Age discrimination. That’s what I’m calling it. | 年龄歧视 是不是这个情况 |
[47:12] | Inmates, back up. | 犯人 退后 |
[47:15] | I’ll have this under control in five minutes– | 五分钟内我就可以把这里处理好 |
[47:17] | I’ve got this. | 我来就好 |
[47:20] | Ladies, I have heard your complaints… | 女士们 我听说了你们的不满 |
[47:25] | and trust me, they have not fallen on deaf ears. | 相信我 我们没有视而不见 |
[47:29] | In fact, I can’t tell you much yet, | 事实上 虽然还不能和你们说很多 |
[47:31] | but we have an exciting new | 但我们正在筹备 |
[47:33] | educational program that will be announced soon. | 开展一个全新的教育计划 |
[47:36] | Bringin’ back the GED program? | 一般教育发展项目卷土重来吗 |
[47:38] | Yeah, remember that one? Mmm. | 是啊 还记得那个吗 |
[47:40] | I think you’ll all be very satisfied. | 我相信你们都会很满意的 |
[47:43] | In the meantime, hang in there. | 在那之前 坚持住 |
[47:45] | Keep your heads up, okay? And… | 乐观一点 好吗 |
[47:49] | take care of each other. This is beautiful work. | 互相照顾 这是个漂亮的作品 |
[47:53] | Thanks. And I’ll believe it when I see it. | 谢谢 眼见为实哦 |
[47:56] | You’ll see it. | 你会看到的 |
[47:56] | All right, let’s go. Make a path. | 好了 我们走吧 让下路 |
[47:58] | Let’s make a path. | 大家让下路 |
[48:01] | Caputo! | 卡普托 |
[48:02] | Caputo! Caputo! Caputo! | 卡普托 卡普托 卡普托 |
[48:11] | – What happened to you? – I’m not sure. | -发生什么了 -我也不确定 |
[48:15] | – She’s still out? – Goin’ on hour 19 now. | -她还在睡吗 -已经睡了十九个小时 |
[48:23] | Guess she really needed to sleep. | 她可能真的需要好好睡一觉 |
[48:25] | I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[48:27] | God, why is everyone always so mad at me? | 天呐 为什么大家总是要生我的气 |
[48:30] | You think she’s dead? | 你觉得她死了吗 |
[48:32] | I don’t like her that much, | 我不是很喜欢她 |
[48:33] | but I wouldn’t want her to be dead or nothin’. | 但我也不希望她死掉 |
[48:35] | We’d have heard if she was dead. | 如果她真死了我们会听说的 |
[48:37] | Ain’t no secrets in this place. | 这里没有秘密 |
[48:39] | But if she is dead, I call dibs | 但如果她真死了 |
[48:40] | on those little glasses she wears on a string. | 我就霸占她那副带线的小眼镜 |
[48:43] | I think my eyes are starting to go. | 我觉得我的视力开始变差了 |
[48:44] | Looks like it’s your lucky day, inmate. | 看来今天是你的幸运日 犯人 |
[48:47] | Yo, what the fuck are you doing? | 你他妈要干什么 |
[48:49] | – Get off me, man. Ouch! – Nah, I don’t think I will. | -放开我 -我不会放开的 |
[48:51] | We searched your bunks. | 我们搜过了你的床铺 |
[48:53] | Found some interesting evidence under your bed. | 在你床下找到了些有意思的证据 |
[48:55] | – What? What? – Underwear evidence. | -什么 什么东西 -内裤 |
[48:56] | Dude, you blew the mystery. | 伙计 你说漏嘴了 |
[48:58] | Oh, come on. Like she doesn’t know what’s under her own bunk? | 拜托 她会不知道自己床下有什么吗 |
[49:06] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[49:09] | As I understand, Cindy, you need a cell phone. | 据我所知 辛迪 你需要个手机 |
[49:13] | Abdullah, you have a cell phone. | 阿卜杜拉 你有个手机 |
[49:16] | I am sure we can reach some sort of agreement for this problem. | 我相信我们能想出办法来解决这个问题 |
[49:20] | No, the problem is she gobblin’ up all my real estate | 不 问题是她要私吞我的地盘 |
[49:23] | like some hateful Monopoly shoe. | 像大富翁里占地的恶心鞋子 |
[49:25] | I am always the car in Monopoly. | 大富翁里我占地都是用车 |
[49:30] | You know… | 说实话 |
[49:31] | I never did shit to you except claim what was rightfully mine. | 除了我的法定权利 我从没得罪过你 |
[49:37] | They gave me a bed, I slept in it. | 他们给了我一张床 我睡在上面 |
[49:40] | And ever since, you been makin’ this bunk an unsafe place. | 可从那时起 这里就被你搅得不得安宁 |
[49:45] | See, that’s funny, | 真是搞笑 |
[49:46] | ’cause I think nine out of ten experts would agree | 我想专家们十有八九会达成共识 |
[49:48] | that you made shit unsafe when you put a bomb in here. | 你才是那个让大家不安生的人 |
[49:51] | I retaliated against actions you took. | 之前我只是反击你而已 |
[49:55] | – Oh, hell, no… – Okay… | -你胡扯… -够了 |
[49:57] | Ladies! Ladies. Let’s remember to use “I” statements, please. | 姑娘们 请大家不要互相指责好吗 |
[50:02] | Seems like diggin’ up the past ain’t gonna get us nowhere. | 抓住过去不放对我们没半点好处 |
[50:05] | Let’s try to remember | 我们要记住 |
[50:07] | to stay focused on moving forward. | 一直往前看 |
[50:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[50:14] | I… want in. | 我…想加入 |
[50:16] | You can use the phone for however long you want, | 杂志赚来的钱分我四分之一 |
[50:19] | if I get 25% of the payday you get from that magazine. | 电话你们想用多久就用多久 |
[50:24] | Seems fair to me. Cindy? | 我看挺公平的 辛迪 你觉得呢 |
[50:28] | I don’t trust her. | 我信不过她 |
[50:30] | So? You think people trusted L. Ron Hubbard? | 难道你以为人们都相信L·罗恩·哈伯德吗 |
[50:34] | Fuck, no. But that don’t stop Scientologists | 当然不 但这并没影响山达基教徒 |
[50:37] | from handing over fistfuls of money to him. | 大把大把地送钱给他 |
[50:39] | I know! Hold… | 我知道 等等… |
[50:42] | – You read Going Clear? – Of course! | -你看过《拨开迷雾》 -当然看过 |
[50:45] | How about when that crazy psycho told his wife | 里面不是有个疯子为了不离婚 |
[50:48] | to kill herself so he wouldn’t have to get divorced? | 逼自己老婆自杀 |
[50:50] | I know, man! I know! | 是吧 天哪 |
[50:52] | You know them fuckers don’t even pay taxes? | 那些混蛋甚至根本不纳税 |
[50:54] | – Oh, girl! – And we’re the criminals? | -天哪 -我们却在蹲大狱 |
[50:56] | I heard that. Oh, I got a theory! | 我听说了 我有个想法 |
[50:59] | What’s your theory, dawg? | 说来听听 |
[51:00] | What if he like Tupac? Not really dead. | 倘若他和图派克一样 根本没有死 |
[51:03] | Still alive? | 还活着吗 |
[51:04] | Alive! | 还活着 |
[51:08] | – They’re not mine. – I should hope not. | -那些不是我的 -我也希望不是 |
[51:12] | That’s a lot of dirty underpants for one girl… | 对一个人来说 这个内裤数量有点惊人 |
[51:14] | – in a lot of different sizes. – Yeah, I didn’t do nothing. | -而且都是不同大小的 -真的不是我 |
[51:17] | See, that’s where our perspectives start to diverge, Ruiz… | 但我们并不是这么想的 卢茨 |
[51:20] | because the evidence says otherwise. | 证据对你很不利 |
[51:23] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[51:25] | Everyone knows that’s Chapman’s gig. | 所有人都知道是查普曼干的 |
[51:28] | Chapman? | 查普曼 |
[51:29] | Who started the very task force | 你是说那个带头建立侦查小队 |
[51:31] | that uncovered your illegal operation? | 发现你非法活动的查普曼吗 |
[51:35] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[51:36] | That’s it, isn’t it, right? | 问题就在这儿 |
[51:39] | If I was white and blonde, | 如果我是个金发白妞 |
[51:41] | you wouldn’t think so about me, either. | 你也就不会怀疑我了 对吧 |
[51:44] | Well, that’s some corrupt | 你这种族歧视 |
[51:45] | racist bullshit you’re runnin’ ’round here. | 还真是做得很明显啊 |
[51:49] | In light of your crimes… I will be recommending | 鉴于你的罪行 我会向法官建议 |
[51:52] | that the judge add three to five years to your sentence. | 在你的判决上增加三到五年的刑期 |
[51:59] | What? | 什么 |
[52:01] | Are you– You can’t do that. | 你是认真的吗 你不能这样做 |
[52:05] | Come on, just send me to the SHU | 得了吧 关我几周禁闭 |
[52:06] | for a couple of weeks and get it over with. | 这事不就完了吗 |
[52:08] | It’s fucking underwear! | 不就是几件破内裤吗 |
[52:10] | We’re not talking about drugs here! Jesus! | 又不是吸毒 天哪 |
[52:13] | That would be easy, right? | 大事可以化小 对吧 |
[52:14] | Send you away for a couple weeks, forget this ever happened. | 关你几周禁闭 就当这事没发生过 |
[52:17] | Well, that’s not how things work around here anymore, inmate. | 但那种管理方法过时了 犯人 |
[52:21] | You stole property from a private company | 你不仅偷窃公共财产 |
[52:24] | and started a for-profit business. | 还涉嫌非法盈利 |
[52:26] | You organized inmates. | 你在监狱里面拉帮结派 |
[52:29] | You ask me, | 要我说的话 |
[52:30] | – looks a whole lot like gang activity… – Oh, come on. | -你这就是帮派活动 -别胡扯了 |
[52:33] | …which you would know a lot about, wouldn’t you? | 这种事你不是最擅长了吗 |
[52:36] | Isn’t that the family business? | 你们家不就是做这个的 |
[52:39] | You know what we do with gang leaders, Ruiz? | 你知道我们会如何对待帮派头目 卢茨 |
[52:42] | We make examples of ’em. | 我们会杀一儆百 |
[52:45] | So get back down there and tell your muchachas | 回去吧 记得跟你的姐妹讲讲 |
[52:49] | how poor choices… | 愚蠢的错误 |
[52:51] | can ruin a life. | 误人一生 |
[52:53] | Maybe cry… | 大哭一场也好 |
[52:55] | ’cause it’s so sad. | 因为真的很遗憾 |
[53:10] | Just say thank you, | 你只需要说声谢谢 |
[53:12] | and then get back to being your cute, gruff self. | 然后做回那个可爱又粗暴的你就行 |
[53:16] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[53:17] | I solved your problem. Say thank you. | 我帮你解决了难题 你应该谢谢我 |
[53:21] | – What problem? – With your little friend? | -什么难题 -关于你那位小朋友呀 |
[53:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[53:25] | Oh, honey. | 小伙子 |
[53:27] | A little money and a good lawyer go a long way. | 钱和好律师 保一生平安 |
[53:32] | Then why are you in prison? | 那你怎么还在监狱里 |
[53:34] | You don’t wanna fuck with the IRS, that’s all I can tell you. | 我只能说 不要惹国税局 |
[53:38] | So she’s really comin’ back? | 所以她真的要回来了 |
[53:39] | Ugh. Don’t look at me like I am some kind of saint. | 别这么看着我 我不是什么圣人 |
[53:44] | You’re my only friend in here. | 你是我在这里唯一的朋友 |
[53:46] | I was not about to let you make some kind of stupid decision | 我不希望你做出什么愚蠢的决定 |
[53:49] | and leave me here all by myself. | 剩下我一个人在这里 |
[53:51] | Nor could I take your bellyaching anymore. | 再也听不到你发牢骚 |
[53:54] | Two birds, one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[53:56] | Now, get over here. | 好了 过来 |
[53:58] | Have a seat. | 坐一会 |
[54:01] | I’m– I really shouldn’t. | 这 不太好吧 |
[54:02] | If you close that door, nobody will know you’re in here. | 关上门 没人会知道你在这儿 |
[54:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[54:14] | Did I make it sound like you had a choice? | 你以为我刚才是在跟你商量吗 |
[54:18] | I took care of you. | 我帮了你 |
[54:21] | Now you are gonna take care of me. | 现在换你来帮我了 |
[54:25] | Butterscotch. | 奶油糖浆 |
[54:48] | – Stay cool. – What’s happening? | -保持冷静 -怎么了 |
[54:50] | I was a shark. | 我下了狠手 |
[54:51] | I made a move. | 我采取行动了 |
[54:58] | I am going to bury you! | 我要弄死你 |
[55:01] | You’re never coming back from this. Never. | 你别想再回来 永远都别想 |
[55:11] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[55:15] | I had to protect my people. | 我必须要保护我的人 |
[55:19] | I had to. | 我别无选择 |
[55:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[55:30] | They’re giving me more time. | 他们给我加刑了 |
[55:32] | This bitch frames me, and they’re stealing my life. | 那个贱货陷害我 他们偷走了我的人生 |
[55:35] | What? Over fucking panties? | 什么 就因为几条内裤 |
[55:37] | Yo, my baby girl’s gonna be in kindergarten | 等我出去的时候 |
[55:38] | by the time I get outta here now. | 我女儿都要上幼儿园了 |
[55:41] | That bitch is mine. | 我去办了那个贱货 |
[55:49] | Fuck it. | 操 |
[55:52] | – We goin’ legit. – Fuck, yeah. | -我们玩大的 -好 |
[55:54] | You talkin’ ’bout drugs? | 你是说毒品吗 |
[55:56] | – Yes, you idiot. – All right. | -是的 傻逼 -好吧 |
[55:57] | It’s about time we was for real. | 是时候动点真格的了 |
[56:24] | I’m here about the thing. | 我想要点那个 |
[56:30] | You understand the payment? | 知道代价是什么吗 |
[56:52] | Need your signature on this. | 需要你在这上面签字 |
[57:00] | Nichols? | 尼古拉斯 |
[57:04] | Well, my prodigal daughter returneth. | 好啊 我的浪女回家了 |
[57:21] | Payment first. | 先买单再说 |