时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 监女 狱子 | |
[01:17] | Hey, Chapman, I was thinking, my, uh… | 查普曼 我在想 |
[01:19] | my brother runs the Philly chapter of Aryan Brotherhood. | 我弟弟管理雅利安兄弟会在费城的分会 |
[01:22] | Maybe it’s time we got connected, make this shit official. | 也许我们该联络他们 把这事公布出来 |
[01:24] | Uh, we are a task force, Sankey. | 我们是安保部队 桑基 |
[01:27] | Yeah, technically. But… | 确切来说是这样 但是 |
[01:29] | isn’t that ’cause we’re afraid to say | 这难道不是因为我们不敢说 |
[01:30] | we’re worthy of love? | 我们值得拥有爱吗 |
[01:31] | White shame. | 白人不该感到耻辱 |
[01:32] | We’ve gotta love ourselves loud and proud. | 我们应该勇敢又自豪地爱自己 |
[01:34] | White and proud! | 我们是白人我们骄傲 |
[01:37] | I really do not feel comfortable being a part of a brand. | 我真的不想成为兄弟会的一员 |
[01:49] | On the other hand, there’s strength in numbers. | 另一方面 我们在人数上有利 |
[01:54] | This bathroom? Not yours. | 这个卫生间 不是你的 |
[01:57] | I’m just checking out the water pressure. | 我只是检查一下水压 |
[01:59] | We have such long lines on our floor. | 我们那层楼队伍排得那么长 |
[02:01] | I guess because there’s so many of us. | 我猜是因为我们人太多 |
[02:08] | – Something’s up. – Come on. | -出事了 -走 |
[02:14] | Well, I guess you’ve found a way to stay protected. | 我想你已经找到途径来保护自己了 |
[02:17] | It’s too bad, you know, there’s no Hawaiian power group | 太糟了 这里没有夏威夷人的权力组织 |
[02:20] | for me to hide behind. | 能让我寻找庇护 |
[02:21] | Oh, you’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[02:22] | I’m the only one that Ruiz has beef with. | 和卢茨有矛盾的只有我 |
[02:25] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[02:26] | I jumped one of her girls, remember? | 我打了她一个手下 记得吗 |
[02:28] | They think I’m one of your crew. | 她们认为我跟你是一伙的 |
[02:29] | Look, I cannot be responsible for you right now. | 听着 我现在没法来管你 |
[02:32] | I have to be pragmatic. | 我必须考虑得实际点 |
[02:34] | That’s it? You’re throwing me to the wolves? | 就这样 你要把我扔向那帮狼吗 |
[02:36] | I wouldn’t say I’m throwing you to them. | 我不会说我把你扔给她们 |
[02:38] | I would say that wolves exist… | 我只能说狼是有的 |
[02:41] | which I am helpless to defend you against. | 但对此我也无力保护你 |
[02:43] | There’s shit scratched in one of the stalls. | 有个隔间里蹭上了屎 |
[02:45] | Man, what did I tell you? | 我和你说过来着 |
[02:46] | I mean, trying to keep these mongrel races | 想让这些杂种 |
[02:48] | from making graffiti is like… | 不涂鸦 |
[02:50] | trying to keep dogs from pissing, and monkeys from throwing poop. | 就和不让狗尿尿 不让猴子扔屎一样 |
[02:53] | Uh…you ready to go? | 你弄好了吗 |
[02:56] | I’m right behind you. | 我马上来 |
[02:59] | Look, if you’re feeling vulnerable, | 听着 如果你觉得自己不安全 |
[03:00] | make friends, make new friends. | 交朋友 交新朋友 |
[03:03] | I can’t help you, but I’m rooting for you. | 我虽然不能帮你但是我会给你加油 |
[03:10] | This is the hallway. | 这是走廊 |
[03:12] | Commissary. | 小卖部 |
[03:13] | You remember this, when you were here? | 你记得这些吗 你在这里的时候 |
[03:15] | Oh, yeah, it’s all coming back to me. | 一点点开始全想起来了 |
[03:17] | Great! Here’s your toothbrush. Bye! | 很好 这是你的牙刷 拜拜 |
[03:20] | Oh, wait, wait. What’s my bed assignment? | 等一下 我的床位安排在哪儿 |
[03:21] | I don’t know. I drive the van. | 我不知道 我只负责开车 |
[03:22] | They didn’t tell you in Processing? | 他们在弄入狱程序的时候没和你说吗 |
[03:24] | Man, nobody told me shit! | 我的天 没人和我说过啊 |
[03:25] | Do I just go to the dorms or what? | 我直接去寝室还是什么 |
[03:27] | Sorry, I can’t hear you, | 对不起我听不到你说了什么 |
[03:28] | I’m too far away. | 我离太远了 |
[03:31] | All right, you, step up. | 你 站上前 |
[03:32] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[03:35] | Uh, excuse me, Officer– | 不好意思 警官 |
[03:36] | Keep the traffic moving. | 不要站在这堵着 |
[03:37] | Yeah, I know. Look, I’m just wondering– | 我知道 我就是想问 |
[03:38] | Rubbernecking causes accidents… | 好奇会招来麻烦 |
[03:40] | from my foot up your ass. Got it? | 要你好看 你听明白了吗 |
[03:42] | All right. Jeez. | 明白 天哪 |
[03:46] | Hey, man, how ya doin’? | 嘿 你怎么样 |
[03:51] | Man, you are a sight for sore eyes. | 见到你真高兴 |
[03:52] | I ain’t seen you in, like, forever. | 我感觉像是一辈子没看到你了 |
[03:55] | Yeah… I took an extended vacation. | 我休了个长假 |
[03:57] | Man, what’s wrong with these guys? | 这些人怎么了 |
[04:01] | They work for the government. | 他们替政府工作 |
[04:05] | Come on. Walk with me. | 来吧 我带你走 |
[04:08] | There have been a lot of changes. | 这里发生了很多变化 |
[04:10] | I thought this place was all cool when I first got here. | 我刚到这的时候以为这地方挺棒 |
[04:12] | Just private and clean. | 很注重隐私也干净 |
[04:15] | But now, they brought in the military | 但现在 军队的人来了 |
[04:17] | and then they cracked down on the Jewish presence. | 还打击犹太人的存在 |
[04:19] | And now they got cameras and drones | 如今他们在这安了摄像头和无人机 |
[04:22] | monitoring our every activity. | 监视我们一举一动 |
[04:24] | Plus, we are ruled by a fascist bearded giant! | 我们还被一个搞法西斯的胡子巨人管着 |
[04:29] | Okay, I am so sorry, | 好吧 我真的对不起 |
[04:31] | I, you know… I just… I didn’t realize. | 我 只是没意识到 |
[04:33] | – You’re crazy, and– – No, no, no. | -你疯了 -不不不 |
[04:35] | No, no, it’s my fault. It really is because | 不不 这是我的错 真的 |
[04:36] | I thought I knew you, so I engaged in this conversation | 我以为我认识你 所以我在和你谈话 |
[04:39] | thinking you’d say things that made sense. And that is on me. | 以为你会讲点听得懂的话 是我的错 |
[04:42] | It’s the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[04:43] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[04:45] | Hey, you wanna know where the cameras are? | 嘿 你想知道摄像头都在哪儿吗 |
[04:46] | – Nah, I’m good. – Okay. | -不用了 -好吧 |
[04:51] | You read my new piece? | 你读过我新写的了吗 |
[04:52] | What are you doing? You transcribing it yet? | 你在干嘛 你誊写过了吗 |
[04:54] | Not until John gives the go-ahead. | 约翰说可以了才行 |
[04:56] | – Why? What’s the problem? – Talk to John. | -为什么 有什么问题 -你去问他 |
[04:57] | Oh, and Lolly, | 还有 洛莉 |
[04:58] | I know banging it out on | 我知道用一台旧打字机打字 |
[05:00] | an old typewriter has a certain mystique, | 有一定的神秘感 |
[05:02] | but do us all a favor and get yourself a computer. | 但拜托你还是搞一台电脑吧 |
[05:05] | Buy an Amiga. Live in the now. | 买一台个人电脑 活在当下 |
[05:11] | Hey! You didn’t like my article? | 你不喜欢我写的东西吗 |
[05:13] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[05:16] | You have got to stop bringing me articles | 以后未经编辑批准 |
[05:18] | without getting editorial approval. | 你不能再给我你写的文章 |
[05:20] | Uh, I asked you to write a review on Kenny Rogers Roasters, | 我叫你写篇关于罗杰斯餐厅的评论 |
[05:22] | not an exposé on a local business. | 不是让你揭露一个当地企业 |
[05:25] | But I gave you the Roasters review | 但我给了你餐厅评论 |
[05:27] | and an exposé! | 以及一篇揭露报道 |
[05:28] | No, this is a real story. | 这是个真实的故事 |
[05:30] | Diamond Dry Cleaners | 钻石干洗店 |
[05:31] | haven’t paid for waste pickup in three years. | 已经三年没有付垃圾排放处理费了 |
[05:35] | So where are all the chemicals going? | 那所有化学残渣都去哪儿了 |
[05:37] | I think they’re illegally dumping. | 我认为他们一直都在非法倾倒 |
[05:39] | Okay. First of all, that’s complete speculation. | 好吧 首先这完全是你的推测 |
[05:42] | Second, we’re a free weekly, | 其次 我们做的是免费周报 |
[05:44] | not The Washington Post. | 不是华盛顿邮报 |
[05:45] | So what are you saying, | 所以你是什么意思 |
[05:46] | we’re not allowed to report the news? | 我们不能报道新闻吗 |
[05:49] | Or is this a conflict of interest | 或者是和你的利益有冲突吗 |
[05:51] | because you happen to like the way they press your shirts? | 因为你刚好喜欢他们给你熨衬衣的方式 |
[05:54] | Uh, I’m killing the story. | 我要把这条新闻删了 |
[05:57] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -对 |
[05:58] | Look, I’m sorry you wasted your time. | 听着 我很抱歉你浪费了时间 |
[06:00] | Maybe follow procedure and check with me first | 也许下次你有好想法的时候 |
[06:03] | when you have a pitch? | 先按程序跟我核对一下 |
[06:05] | And don’t go sticking your nose where it doesn’t belong. | 还有别多管闲事 |
[06:10] | What? | 什么 |
[06:17] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:19] | I can’t even see her. | 我根本看不清她 |
[06:21] | Man, man, what you mean? | 你 你什么意思 |
[06:24] | She right there, coming out the door. | 她就在那 从那个门出来 |
[06:28] | Maybe she a little blurry. | 也许她有一点糊 |
[06:30] | Quite blurry. | 非常糊 |
[06:33] | She look like the Loch Ness Monster. | 她看起来像尼斯湖水怪 |
[06:35] | Might be Judy King. Might be swamp gas. | 也许是朱迪·金 也许是沼气 |
[06:38] | Yo, this is crap. | 这真是瞎搞 |
[06:41] | Ain’t y’all in her cooking class? | 你们难道不都上她的烹饪课吗 |
[06:43] | Like, why didn’t y’all get a picture of her gettin’ her cook on? | 你们干嘛不在她开灶头的时候拍一张照片 |
[06:46] | I’m supposed to whip out my contraband cell phone | 你的意思是我该在餐厅中央 |
[06:49] | in the middle of the cafeteria? | 抽出我这个禁带的手机吗 |
[06:51] | Look, bottom line, | 听着 重要的是 |
[06:53] | we’ve got to get her alone, | 我们得先让她一个人 |
[06:54] | and we have to snap a candid. | 然后乘那时候偷拍 |
[06:55] | Hmm. Hey, this ain’t so much worse | 比起《我们周刊》那张 |
[06:57] | than that picture in Us Weekly. | 这张其实并没有多糟 |
[06:59] | Yes, it is. And at least that picture told a story. | 更糟好吗 那张照片至少还有情节 |
[07:02] | It was Judy King lending her green thumb | 朱迪·金用她的园艺技能 |
[07:04] | to help the poor inmates. | 来帮那些可怜的狱友 |
[07:05] | That’s the kind of picture y’all need to get. | 这种才是你们要拍的照片 |
[07:07] | And it’s “U.S. Weekly”. | 而且那是《美国周刊》 |
[07:08] | You talkin’ some white messiah bullshit. | 那是要塑造白人救世主 扯淡 |
[07:10] | Yeah, because that’s the kind of bullshit that sells, boo-boo. | 是啊 因为那种扯淡才受欢迎 蠢货 |
[07:13] | Shots of her teaching someone… | 拍些她上课时候的照片… |
[07:15] | how to read or some shit. | 怎么读书这类的 |
[07:16] | I’ll pretend I don’t know how to read if it make me famous. | 如果能出名 我可以假装不会读书 |
[07:18] | It’s my camera. | 相机是我的 |
[07:19] | If anyone’s gonna be in the shot with Judy, it’s me. | 如果要安排谁跟朱迪同框 只能是我 |
[07:22] | Not me. I know how to read. | 反正不是我 我会读书 |
[07:25] | Whoa, I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[07:27] | How ’bout Abdullah wearing a vest made of explosives | 要不拍一张阿卜杜拉穿着炸弹背心 |
[07:31] | and Judy the King trying to defuse the bombs | 然后朱迪·金在拆炸弹 |
[07:34] | while I’m runnin’ away. | 而我正在逃跑的照片 |
[07:35] | How about… I punch you in the face? | 要不我朝你脸上打一拳头怎么样 |
[07:38] | I’m kiddin’. | 我开玩笑的 |
[07:40] | Where that famous Muslim sense of humor? | 你那所谓的穆斯林幽默感去哪儿了 |
[07:43] | All right, we’ll keep brainstorming. | 好了 我们继续想想 |
[07:45] | Just make sure she looks friendly, | 一定要确保她看起来很友好 |
[07:48] | like the Judy King America has grown to love. | 就像美国人民喜欢的那个朱迪·金 |
[07:52] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[07:54] | Oh! It’s late! | 要迟到了 |
[07:56] | Just take a picture that tells a story, okay? | 一定要拍一张有故事的照片 好吗 |
[07:59] | Now. In focus. | 现在集中精力 |
[08:01] | Work on it. | 好好想 |
[08:03] | Ooh-whee! Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[08:06] | Taystee all high siddity. | 美味姐优越感十足啊 |
[08:08] | She’s gone mad with slight empowerment. | 她已经被那点小权力冲昏了头脑 |
[08:11] | But I do like her new watch. | 但是我的确喜欢她的新手表 |
[08:14] | – Very cool watch. – That’s a nice watch. | -非常酷的手表 -很好看的手表 |
[08:23] | Hey, babe. I was just thinking about you. | 宝贝 我正在想你呢 |
[08:25] | I was just thinking about you, too. | 我也正在想你呢 |
[08:27] | And from thought to action, call Joe. | 然后想着想着就打给你了 |
[08:29] | I almost drove over to surprise you last night, | 我昨晚差点就开车过去给你个惊喜了 |
[08:31] | but I was too tired to make the commute. | 但我太累了就没来 |
[08:34] | Next time tell me. | 下次一定要告诉我 |
[08:35] | I’ll meet you halfway. There’s a… | 我们在中途见 那里有个… |
[08:37] | 24-hour diner off Route 9… | 24小时饭店 下了九号路就是… |
[08:41] | with a private bathroom. | 还有个特隐蔽的厕所 |
[08:44] | You’re joking, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[08:45] | Hey, well… | 那个… |
[08:47] | sure. | 当然了 |
[08:48] | You’re joking. That’s repulsive. | 你开的玩笑太恶心了 |
[08:51] | Um, listen, Joe. | 听着 乔 |
[08:52] | I showed your education proposal to Jack. | 我把你的教育提议给杰克说了 |
[08:55] | Yeah… and? | 是吗 然后呢 |
[08:58] | He loves it. | 他很喜欢 |
[09:00] | That’s amazing! Amazing! | 太好了 太好了 |
[09:02] | He had a few questions about the course list, | 不过他对教学科目有点疑问 |
[09:04] | and he wanted to make a few minor adjustments | 在正式实施之前 |
[09:07] | before sending it up the line. | 他想做一些微小调整 |
[09:09] | All right, well, what kind of adjustments? | 好的 什么样的调整 |
[09:11] | Well, the courses that you were suggesting seemed, he felt, | 他觉得你提议的课程项目似乎 |
[09:15] | a little too weighted towards the arts and humanities. | 有点太偏向于艺术和人文了 |
[09:18] | Well, did you show him the research on that? | 你给他看了研究结果了吗 |
[09:20] | Those college-based initiatives are shown to reduce recidivism. | 那些学院课程项目可以降低犯人累犯率 |
[09:24] | Yes, I know, and we love that. | 是的 我知道 我们都很喜欢 |
[09:27] | But… if we could balance | 但是 如果我们可以 |
[09:29] | that out with some more vocational training, | 将其替换成一些职业培训 |
[09:31] | that would make more sense to the board. | 董事会的人会更加信服 |
[09:35] | Joe, you don’t get to be Orson Welles. | 乔 你不用像奥逊·威尔斯那样 |
[09:37] | We have to meet them halfway. | 我们要迎合他们 |
[09:39] | I’ll meet them halfway if you meet me halfway. | 如果你来服侍我 我就迎合他们 |
[09:42] | Okay, sweetie, I don’t… | 够了 宝贝 我不… |
[09:44] | Enough about the bathroom. I don’t… I don’t like it, okay? | 厕所的事别提了 我不喜欢 好吗 |
[09:47] | So, I will call you later tonight | 我晚上打给你 |
[09:50] | when we hear back from the board. | 告诉你董事会的决定 |
[09:52] | In person, I hope. | 我希望是你亲自来告诉我 |
[09:53] | We’ll see how it goes. You know I love a win. | 我们看结果如何 你知道我喜欢打胜仗 |
[10:05] | Surprised you even stopped, you son of a bitch. | 你居然停车了 你个杂种 |
[10:08] | Keep your feet on the curb. | 别到路中央来 |
[10:16] | Holy shit. Hey, Chapman. | 我操 查普曼 |
[10:18] | Nikki! | 妮琪 |
[10:19] | I flunked out of prison, | 虽然被赶出了监狱 |
[10:21] | but they gave me a do-over. | 但他们给了我二次机会 |
[10:22] | Uh, man. | 天 |
[10:23] | I mean, I’d give you a real hug but, uh, | 我真的想好好抱抱你 但是 |
[10:26] | I guess it’s already been an “Orgy of touching.” | 我想这已经算是”过度接触”了 |
[10:28] | Isn’t that right, Officer Dixon? | 对吧 迪克森长官 |
[10:30] | No more hugs. You’re maxed out. | 不准抱了 你们已经越界了 |
[10:32] | What about, uh, pussy licking? Is that an option? | 那舔逼逼怎么样 有这个选项吗 |
[10:34] | Just to… get reacquainted. | 重新熟悉熟悉而已 |
[10:36] | No? No. | 不行吗 不行 |
[10:38] | Judging by that look, | 看他那个表情 |
[10:39] | I guess pussy licking is also off the table. | 舔逼逼想都别想 |
[10:42] | It’s really good to see you. | 见到你真的太好了 |
[10:44] | You too, Chapman. | 我也是 查普曼 |
[10:48] | Sorry, this is Brandy, and this is… | 对了 这是布兰迪 这是… |
[10:51] | Sankey and… | 桑基和… |
[10:53] | Skinhead Helen. | 光头海伦 |
[10:54] | Skinhead Helen, hi. Nice tattoos. | 你好 光头海伦 文身不错 |
[10:57] | We’re members of a community task force. | 我们是一个社群安保部队的成员 |
[10:59] | They are a white power group. | 他们是白人权力组织 |
[11:01] | That’s not true. Not officially. | 不对 严格来说不是 |
[11:03] | But we’re working on it. | 但是我们在为此努力 |
[11:04] | I don’t think racism should be a group activity. | 我觉得种族歧视不应该是群体活动 |
[11:07] | – It’s private. – Agree to disagree. | -这是私事 -智者见智 |
[11:10] | A lot has happened since you left. | 你离开后发生了很多事 |
[11:11] | Oh, yeah, I’m getting that. | 是啊 我开始感觉到了 |
[11:19] | Okay. That’s enough. | 停 够了 |
[11:23] | I said break it up. | 我说了分开 |
[11:24] | Red, this guy’s serious. | 红妈 他认真的 |
[11:26] | I’ll take the shot. | 责任我担 |
[11:28] | Some things can’t be rushed. | 这种事儿急不得 |
[11:38] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是想干嘛 |
[11:40] | Oh, no, it’s the giant. | 不 大块头来了 |
[11:43] | If you run away from me, you will regret it, inmate. | 如果你逃跑 你会后悔的 犯人 |
[11:48] | Officers in proximity, apprehend inmate Whitehill, | 附近的警官 抓住犯人怀特希尔 |
[11:51] | approaching C-Yard like an antelope. | 犯人像羚羊一样向C院跑去 |
[11:54] | And here is living area. | 这里是起居室 |
[11:56] | The TV works, but he likes it like that. | 电视是可以用的 但是他喜欢这个样子 |
[12:00] | I think his name is Randall. | 我想他叫兰道尔 |
[12:02] | Does someone come and clean at least? | 至少会有人来做清洁吧 |
[12:04] | That is tenants’ responsibility. | 那是租户的义务 |
[12:06] | Look, if you don’t like it, you don’t have to be here. | 听着 如果你不喜欢 你可以不住这 |
[12:08] | – Good… – Oh, Lolly, come on, wait a minute. | -好… -洛莉 等等 |
[12:12] | I… I want to go stay with my mom. | 我想跟妈妈住在一起 |
[12:14] | Your mom moved away, remember? | 你妈妈搬走了 记得吗 |
[12:16] | She gave up the apartment. | 她把公寓卖了 |
[12:17] | You can’t go back there anymore or they’re gonna call the police. | 你不能再回去了 不然他们会报警的 |
[12:21] | I’m sorry, babe, | 我很抱歉 孩子 |
[12:22] | but you can’t come back to work either, | 你也不能回去工作了 |
[12:23] | and I don’t… I don’t know what else to do with you. | 我不知道该拿你怎么办 |
[12:25] | I can stay with you. | 我可以跟你住在一起 |
[12:27] | I could take care of the baby. | 我可以照顾这个宝宝 |
[12:32] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[12:33] | I’m not crazy, Ann-Marie. | 我没有疯 安莫里 |
[12:36] | I’m not crazy, either, Ann-Marie! | 我也没有疯 安莫里 |
[12:40] | You know what? I’m gonna go talk to the guy | 算了 我跟那个人谈谈 |
[12:43] | and see if we can’t get you a nicer room. | 看能不能给你一个更好的房间 |
[12:47] | What was that? What… what was that look? | 什么 你刚才什么表情 |
[12:49] | – Is that a signal? – What? A signal? | -是个信号吗 -什么 什么信号 |
[12:52] | What does that mean, “A nicer room”? | “更好的房间”是什么意思 |
[12:53] | I’ll be right back. Just, please, sit down. | 我马上就回来 你先坐一下 |
[13:00] | So… what’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[13:03] | What? | 什么 |
[13:04] | What did you do? For them to put you here. | 你做了什么 搞得他们带你来这里 |
[13:08] | They say it’s ’cause I’m crazy. | 他们说是因为我疯了 |
[13:12] | But really… | 但实际上… |
[13:14] | it’s because I’m a reporter, | 是因为我是一名记者 |
[13:15] | and I discovered a plot that they would rather keep secret. | 我发现了一个他们不想公开的秘密阴谋 |
[13:20] | The U.S. Government is poisoning its own population | 美国政府在迫害自己的人民 |
[13:23] | as a pretext to declare martial law. | 想以此作为借口来实行戒严令 |
[13:25] | And they’ve been trying to discredit me | 自从我发现了真相 |
[13:27] | ever since I found out the truth. | 他们就一直在给我泼脏水 |
[13:28] | That’s typical. CIA? | 太典型了 中情局 |
[13:31] | CIA, FBI, | 中情局 联调局 |
[13:33] | UPS, FEMA. | UPS快递 联邦紧急事务管理局 |
[13:35] | I don’t know how deep this thing goes. | 我都不知道这牵扯了多少人 |
[13:37] | Well, the deeper you look, the deeper it gets. | 你调查得越深入 事情越复杂 |
[13:40] | Listen to me. You can’t stay here. | 听我说 你不能待在这里 |
[13:43] | You’re too much of a target… | 追踪你的人太多了 |
[13:45] | and Randall gets violent. | 兰道尔会动手的 |
[13:49] | – I don’t think I have a choice. – Of course you have a choice. | -我没得选 -你当然有得选 |
[13:51] | You have free will. They can’t control your mind. | 你有自由意志 他们控制不了你的思想 |
[13:54] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:55] | At least until the fluoride levels reach | 至少氟含量不超过 |
[13:58] | two milligrams per liter. | 两毫克每升就不会 |
[14:01] | But you’re gonna need some help. | 但你需要帮助 |
[14:04] | See, here’s what I’m gonna do. | 我会这么做 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna connect you to a friend of mine. His name is Roy. | 我帮你联系一个朋友 他叫罗伊 |
[14:09] | He’s an ally of the resistance, | 他是你的抵抗同盟 |
[14:12] | and he buys scrap metal for 50 cents a pound. | 而且他以每磅50美分的价格收购废金属 |
[14:16] | You get a shopping cart, | 你弄辆购物车 |
[14:18] | start collecting cans and other useful bits and pieces. | 去捡易拉罐什么的可以用得上的废品 |
[14:21] | You can make easy $20, $30 a day. | 你每天很容易可以赚个二三十块 |
[14:24] | Wait, you… you want me to collect scrap metal? | 等等 你叫我去收废品 |
[14:28] | But I’m a journalist. | 我是个记者 |
[14:30] | Okay. This may be so, but you cannot stay here. | 好 可能吧 但你不能待在这 |
[14:31] | This whole place is wired. | 这个地方整个被监听了 |
[14:33] | – What? – And like I said, Randall gets violent. | -什么 -我说了 兰道尔会动手的 |
[14:38] | – Is that Randall? – No. | -他是兰道尔吗 -不是 |
[14:41] | I’m Randall. | 我就是兰道尔 |
[14:43] | – You’re Randall? – Yeah. | -你是兰道尔 -是的 |
[14:46] | Excuse– Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下 |
[14:48] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:52] | Lolly! Lolly, where are you going? | 洛莉 洛莉你去哪 |
[14:54] | Lolly, stop! | 洛莉 别跑了 |
[14:58] | Hey, Judy. | 朱迪 |
[15:00] | How was visitation? | 探视怎么样 |
[15:02] | Oh, it was fine. | 还好 |
[15:05] | It was nice to see Bill. | 见到比尔挺开心的 |
[15:07] | Would’ve been better if the husband hadn’t come. | 要是我老公没来就更好了 |
[15:09] | On the same day? | 同一天吗 |
[15:10] | Reg can’t drive, so Bill had to take him. | 雷吉不能开车 所以比尔载他过来 |
[15:13] | And it’s not awkward? | 不尴尬吗 |
[15:15] | You know what is awkward? | 你知道尴尬的是什么吗 |
[15:17] | Is havin’ your past rise up and bite you in the butt. | 就是你过去的破事被翻出来找你麻烦 |
[15:20] | Now, Bill has the good sense | 比尔很会看眼色 |
[15:22] | to lie to me and tell me that everything is fine. | 骗我说一切都好 |
[15:25] | Reg has this stupid need to divulge everything. | 雷吉就蠢得管不住他的嘴 |
[15:29] | What’s wrong? | 发生什么了 |
[15:31] | It’s not even that big a deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[15:32] | Somebody posted some old footage of me from the ’80s on YouTube. | 有人在油管上发了我八十年代的一段录像 |
[15:37] | It’s causing a little bit of a stink… | 引发了一点小骚动 |
[15:39] | internationally. | 传到国外去了 |
[15:41] | Like a sex tape? | 性爱录像那种吗 |
[15:42] | No, no, that was already out there… | 不不 那个早就流传开了 |
[15:44] | and I looked really good. | 我还特别上镜 |
[15:46] | No, this was a puppet show. | 是个木偶表演 |
[15:48] | When I first started out, | 我刚出道的时候 |
[15:50] | I had my show on Charlotte Cable Access, | 在夏洛特电视台有档节目 |
[15:53] | and I thought it would be fun to do a segment for the kids. | 我以为给孩子们表演个小节目会挺好的 |
[15:56] | Okay, what’s wrong with that? | 那有什么问题呢 |
[15:57] | Exactly, yes. | 就是啊 |
[15:59] | I… I loved puppets growing up. | 我小时候很喜欢木偶 |
[16:02] | My granddaddy was a performer in Vaudeville, | 我爷爷是音乐厅的演员 |
[16:05] | and so I wanted to do something with that same spirit of fun. | 所以我也想做些带有那种娱乐精神的事情 |
[16:09] | Well, that sounds harmless. | 听起来没什么恶意 |
[16:11] | So, I made up a character, Chitlin’ Joe. | 然后我弄了个角色 小黑乔 |
[16:15] | Chitlin’ Joe? | 小黑乔 |
[16:16] | And Watermelon Sam. Well… | 和西瓜山姆 那个… |
[16:19] | Watermelon Sam was actually a real watermelon. | 西瓜山姆真的是个西瓜 |
[16:22] | Joe was the hero of the show. | 乔是这出戏的主角 |
[16:24] | He was a lovable old rascal. | 他是个可爱的老顽童 |
[16:27] | He was always trying to steal the pies off my windowsill. | 他总想从我窗台上偷走我的派 |
[16:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:32] | I have a sense of what the problem is. | 我大概知道问题在哪了 |
[16:35] | I am not prejudiced. | 我没有偏见 |
[16:37] | I give substantial donations to help inner city programs. | 我给贫民区项目捐了不少款 |
[16:41] | You know, I have countless black people in my employ, | 知道吗 我雇了数不胜数的黑人 |
[16:44] | both at the farm, in my kitchens. | 农场和厨房工作的都有 |
[16:47] | Now, I think it’s a crime the way people take things out of context. | 我觉得现在人们断章取义的行为才是犯罪 |
[16:50] | Absolutely. | 说得是 |
[16:54] | I think it would be wise to continue this discussion back in our room. | 我觉得我们回房讨论比较好 |
[16:59] | But why? What’s happening? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. I just have a weird feeling. | 我不知道 我就是感觉很怪 |
[17:02] | All right, all right. Hang on. | 好吧 好吧 等等 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry, I thought you was alone. | 抱歉 我还以为只有你一个人 |
[17:10] | Suzanne, | 苏珊娜 |
[17:11] | it’s better if we get her | 最好是 |
[17:12] | when there’s no other white people around, | 等她身边没有白人围着的时候 再找她 |
[17:13] | remember? | 记住了吗 |
[17:15] | Oh, you don’t think that they… heard? | 你觉得他们是不是听说了 |
[17:17] | They think that I’m a… | 他们觉得我是个… |
[17:19] | – No, it was just a puppet show. – Let’s go upstairs. | -不 只是个木偶表演 -上楼吧 |
[17:22] | Oh, Lord. | 我天 |
[17:27] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[17:28] | I thought you were studying for your GED. | 我以为你在备考普通教育发展证书呢 |
[17:30] | I studied enough to get the picture. | 我学得够多了 了解情况了 |
[17:32] | What picture? | 什么情况 |
[17:34] | The picture that I’m getting out in two weeks | 情况就是我两周后出狱 |
[17:36] | and the processing alone on that stupid test will be 12. | 准备那个破考试纯属浪费时间 |
[17:39] | There’s no point. | 毫无意义 |
[17:40] | So, what? You’re gonna give up? | 所以怎么 你要放弃吗 |
[17:42] | Or you gonna go find yourself a drug dealer to shack up with? | 还是你要去找个毒贩子跟他住一起 |
[17:44] | ‘Cause that worked out so well the first time. | 第一次这么做的时候情况可真不错 |
[17:46] | Watch your mouth. | 好好说话 |
[17:48] | Cesar put food on that table and you had no problem eating it. | 凯撒给了你吃的 你不也吃得挺好 |
[17:53] | Yeah, you know, I’m an idiot for even feeling disappointed. | 我竟然还为你感到失望 真是太蠢了 |
[17:57] | Of course you can’t get the kids back. | 你当然要不回孩子了 |
[17:59] | You don’t even know how to try. | 你试都不愿意试 |
[18:00] | Try what? | 试什么 |
[18:01] | How to pass their wack-ass tests? | 考那傻逼考试吗 |
[18:04] | Passing their stupid tests ain’t gonna get the kids back, Daya! | 考过了也要不回孩子 达娅 |
[18:08] | They want to see money! | 他们看的是钱 |
[18:13] | They tell you to get the GED | 他们叫你去考普通教育发展证书 |
[18:14] | like it’s gonna change anything. | 好像可以改变什么一样 |
[18:17] | How’s a GED gonna make me not a felon? | 有了普通教育发展证书我就不是罪犯了吗 |
[18:19] | It shows you’re making an effort. | 它可以证明你在努力 |
[18:20] | Yeah, and I go from unemployable to unemployable | 是啊 他们就轮流拍着我的背 |
[18:22] | with a pat on my back. | 然后说不能雇我 |
[18:24] | The GED only exists to | 普通教育发展证书存在的意义在于 |
[18:26] | make me feel like it’s my fault when I fail, | 让我觉得失败了都是我的错 |
[18:28] | when the game is fucking rigged. | 这游戏结局早他妈定好了 |
[18:30] | Don’t talk like that, man. You a mean ruthless bitch. | 别那么说 你是个冷酷无情的女人 |
[18:32] | You gonna be just fine. | 你没事的 |
[18:34] | – Yeah, totally. – For sure. | -肯定的 -当然 |
[18:36] | Only now, you gotta be legally ruthless. | 只是现在你的无情得遵守法律 |
[18:38] | – How? – I don’t know. | -怎么做 -我不知道 |
[18:40] | People do it all the time. | 人们都是这么做的 |
[18:41] | Yeah, maybe school just isn’t your thing. | 是啊 可能学校不适合你 |
[18:43] | Steve Jobs didn’t go to school. | 史蒂夫·乔布斯也没去上学 |
[18:45] | He didn’t need to because he knew all that computer shit. | 他不需要 因为他懂电脑那一套 |
[18:47] | Or his friend did | 或者他朋友懂 |
[18:48] | and he knew how to sell his nerd friend. | 而他知道怎么占那傻朋友的便宜 |
[18:51] | So think. | 想想 |
[18:53] | What are you good at? | 你有什么擅长的吗 |
[18:59] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[19:02] | I never learned how to do shit. | 我他妈什么都没学过 |
[19:08] | – Hey, you got any gear? – No, bro. | -有货吗 -没 |
[19:13] | Come on, bring it to ten. | 来吧 加到十 |
[19:14] | Push it! Are you a lion or a lamb? | 用力 你是雄狮还是羔羊 |
[19:17] | Lion! | 雄狮 |
[19:18] | Yeah, bring it to 12, ladies. | 加到十二吧 姑娘们 |
[19:21] | That’s right! | 就是这样 |
[19:23] | Chapman! | 查普曼 |
[19:27] | You’re a warrior! | 你真是个战士啊 |
[19:31] | Your new friends are real keen on physical fitness, huh? | 你的新朋友很喜欢健身啊 |
[19:34] | So that’s good. Real good people, they seem like. | 好极了 她们看起来都是好人 |
[19:37] | It’s a temporary situation. | 这只是暂时的 |
[19:38] | Things are a little bit hot right now. | 事情现在有点紧张 |
[19:40] | Oh, yeah, I heard all about it from Boo. | 是啊 我都从大嘣那里听说了 |
[19:42] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你到底犯什么毛病 |
[19:45] | You messed with Ruiz? | 你找卢茨的麻烦 |
[19:47] | I didn’t have a choice. She was moving in on my territory. | 我别无选择 她侵犯了我的领地 |
[19:49] | Then don’t have territory. | 那就不要有领地 |
[19:51] | What’s that thing Yoga Jones talks about when people come in? | 有新人来的时候瑜伽琼斯是怎么说的 |
[19:53] | You know, using your time as a sand maze. | 你知道的 把你的时间当做沙坛迷局 |
[19:55] | – That’s right, a mandala, okay? – Yeah. | -是的 曼荼罗 对吗 -对 |
[19:57] | So don’t die for mandalas of metaphorical sand. | 别为沙子做成的曼荼罗牺牲 |
[20:01] | Unless you’re that confident | 除非你有足够的自信认为 |
[20:02] | your new friends here are gonna protect you. | 你在这里的新朋友会保护你 |
[20:04] | I’m a white lion! Like Aslan… | 我是一头白狮 就像 |
[20:09] | from “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe”! | 《纳尼亚传奇》里的狮王阿斯兰 |
[20:13] | I didn’t mean for it to get this bad. | 我没想让事情变这么糟 |
[20:16] | But when you work so hard to get something going | 但是当你那么努力想得到某样东西 |
[20:18] | and then somebody just tries to snatch it away from you, | 某人却试图从你手上偷走 |
[20:20] | what, am I just supposed to let her get away with that? | 我难道就由她得逞而不追究吗 |
[20:23] | – Man… – I had people depending on me. | -天哪… -以前大家都靠着我 |
[20:24] | I have people depending on me for money. | 现在他们为了钱而依赖我 |
[20:26] | I get it, you know. | 我知道的 |
[20:28] | I’m not exactly the poster child | 我也不是善于 |
[20:29] | of excellent life choices myself. | 做出正确人生决定的人 |
[20:32] | I figured that she would get in trouble, | 我知道她可能会陷入麻烦 |
[20:33] | but I did not think that she was gonna get extra time. | 但我觉得她不会有更多的时间了 |
[20:35] | That has never happened before. | 以前从来没发生过 |
[20:37] | How could I have known that was gonna happen? | 我怎么知道会发生这种事呢 |
[20:39] | All right. Okay, just calm down, you know. | 好吧 冷静点 |
[20:41] | I mean, just take a breath. | 我是说 深呼吸 |
[20:44] | I just want you to know that this… | 我只是想让你知道 |
[20:46] | that this isn’t what it looks like. | 这并不是看上去的那样 |
[20:48] | Of course not, but, uh, real talk. | 当然不是 但是说真的 |
[20:51] | Sometimes, what it looks like is all anybody can see. | 有时候 人们只能看到事情的表面 |
[20:58] | Anyway, um, I’ll see you at the party tomorrow. | 不管怎么说 明天派对见 |
[21:03] | Um, what party? | 什么派对 |
[21:06] | Oh, well, Lorna and Red | 罗娜和红妈 |
[21:06] | are throwing me that thing in the common room. | 要在公共休息室给我开个派对 |
[21:09] | Nobody told you about it? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[21:12] | I’m sure they were going to. | 我确定她们要开 |
[21:25] | 注意 请勿入内 | |
[21:33] | What? Come on. | 搞什么 拜托 |
[21:42] | What? | 搞什么 |
[21:43] | Hey there, Judy. How you doin’? | 你好啊 朱迪 |
[21:47] | I’m Cindy. I’m in your cooking class. | 我是辛迪 你的烹饪班里的 |
[21:49] | Oh, uh… Uh, hey! What do you want? | 哦 你好啊 有什么事吗 |
[21:51] | Uh, nothing, you know. | 没什么 |
[21:54] | Um, I was thinking… | 我在想 |
[21:56] | would you mind if I gave you a high five? | 你介意我跟你击一下掌吗 |
[21:58] | Uh, no, but what for? | 不介意 但是为什么 |
[22:02] | You know, just for… for being awesome. | 你知道 因为超棒 |
[22:05] | – Awesomeness. – Okay. | -棒极了 -好吧 |
[22:07] | Like we’re friends. Come on, please? | 就像朋友一样 拜托 |
[22:09] | – Just a high five? All right? – All right. Here we go. | -只是击掌 行吗 -好吧 来吧 |
[22:11] | Up. Yeah! | 太好了 |
[22:20] | Now, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[22:21] | – What do you really want? – Um, nothing. | -你什么打算 -没啥 |
[22:23] | – But can I get one more high five? – Oh, I– | -能再击一下掌吗 -我… |
[22:25] | No, I need to go. | 不 我得走了 |
[22:26] | Come on, Judy. Just one more high five. | 拜托 朱迪 就再击一次掌嘛 |
[22:28] | One more! | 就一次 |
[22:29] | Don’t be cheap with the hand! I ain’t got no cooties or nothin’! | 别这么小气嘛 我身上又没虱子 |
[22:32] | Come on! Just one more! | 来吧 就一次 |
[22:34] | No, no, no. No! | 不 不 不 |
[22:37] | I’ve caught her twice rummaging through the garbage. | 我两次抓到她在乱翻垃圾桶 |
[22:39] | And today I found her with this piece of aluminized hose. | 今天我抓到她拿着这根镀铝软管 |
[22:45] | Federal property. | 国家财产 |
[22:46] | Yeah, I don’t believe in property. | 我才不信什么财产之说 |
[22:48] | Well, that’s probably why you’re in prison. | 这可能就是你入狱的原因吧 |
[22:51] | No, I’ve never been arrested for theft. | 不 我从未因偷窃被逮捕过 |
[22:53] | Public vagrancy, disturbing the peace, | 流浪罪 扰乱治安 |
[22:55] | nudity, solicitation. | 裸露 教唆罪 |
[22:59] | Oh, what’s that one that you use | 当你们想要逮捕某人 |
[23:01] | when you really want to arrest somebody, | 但又没有理由逮捕的时候 |
[23:03] | but you have no reason to arrest them? | 通常用的罪名叫什么来着 |
[23:05] | Ah! Disorderly conduct. | 行为不检 |
[23:07] | Got my high score in that one, sir. | 我就是犯了这一项罪 |
[23:09] | What were you planning to do with the hose, Lolly? | 你打算用这根软管做什么 洛莉 |
[23:12] | What hose? | 什么软管 |
[23:13] | This hose. | 这根软管 |
[23:15] | I never seen that hose before in my life. | 我之前从未见过这根软管 |
[23:18] | And you know what? | 还有 你知道吗 |
[23:19] | I’m not gonna talk to either one of you | 在我律师到场之前 |
[23:21] | until I get my lawyer present. | 我不会和你们任何一个人说话的 |
[23:23] | There was a lady like her on my block growing up. | 我住的街区有个像她这样的女士 |
[23:26] | She had maggots in her ears after clogging them with cheese | 她为了隔绝声音 用奶酪堵住耳朵 |
[23:29] | trying to keep the voices out. | 结果耳朵里长了虫 |
[23:31] | Okay, that’s insane. You cannot block out voices with cheese. | 那太荒唐了 你不可能用奶酪隔绝声音 |
[23:35] | You know, I’ll take care of her. | 我来处理她 |
[23:37] | She’s actually been doing a lot better lately. | 事实上她最近好多了 |
[23:41] | This is just a bad day, right, Lolly? | 这只是糟糕的一天 对吗 洛莉 |
[23:43] | Just a bad day. | 糟糕的一天 |
[23:45] | Kinda like those bad days that JFK and Kurt Cobain had | 就像肯尼迪和科特·柯本 |
[23:48] | when you people assassinated them. | 被刺杀的那天一样 |
[23:52] | Keep a tighter leash on your pet nut… | 把你的人管管好 |
[23:56] | or next time, I’m sending her to Psych. | 否则下次我就送她去精神病室了 |
[24:05] | What’s going on? You were doing so well. | 怎么了 你最近一直表现很好 |
[24:09] | It’s not like I’m trying to get in trouble. | 我又不是在故意惹麻烦 |
[24:12] | People are after me. | 人们老盯着我 |
[24:13] | What agency is it this time? | 这次是什么组织 |
[24:15] | Oh, it doesn’t matter what agency. They’re all connected. | 这不重要 它们都是一伙儿的 |
[24:19] | Just because you don’t see it, | 你没有看见 |
[24:20] | doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. | 不代表它不存在 |
[24:22] | Right. | 是啊 |
[24:24] | It’s like those… Magic Eye posters from the ’90s… | 就像九十年代的那些魔眼海报 |
[24:29] | where at first you think it’s just, like, colored static. | 起初你觉得它是彩色的 静止的 |
[24:34] | But if you look, and you focus… | 但如果你聚精会神地看 |
[24:37] | You’ve gotta have patience. | 你得有耐心 |
[24:40] | Then you see a unicorn. | 就会看见一只独角兽 |
[24:45] | Or you’d see a dragon. | 或者是一条龙 |
[24:48] | I’ve seen a lot of dragons, Mr. Healy. | 我见过很多龙 海利先生 |
[24:52] | And people are after you. | 人们在盯着你 |
[24:53] | Yeah, and they’re not trying to give me hugs. | 是啊 而且他们不是想抱我 |
[24:55] | Where’s the evidence? | 证据呢 |
[24:58] | I don’t need no evidence. | 我不需要证据 |
[25:03] | My life is my evidence. | 我的生活就是证据 |
[25:10] | Lolly, got any coffee? | 洛莉 有咖啡吗 |
[25:14] | Comin’. | 来了 |
[25:15] | Lolly? | 洛莉 |
[25:16] | I’m comin’! | 我来了 |
[25:20] | I got a quarter. | 我有25美分 |
[25:28] | I got a quarter. | 我有25美分 |
[25:30] | I got a quarter. | 我有25美分 |
[25:32] | Look, don’t come knockin’ on my door when I’m asleep. | 听着 别在我睡觉的时候来敲我的门 |
[25:34] | You don’t know, maybe I have a gentlemen caller. | 你又不知道 也许我有个男访客 |
[25:36] | You don’t know. | 你又不知道 |
[25:37] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:40] | I didn’t mean to bother you. | 我没想打扰你 |
[25:41] | No, no, no, no. I’m, uh– | 不 不 不 我… |
[25:43] | I’m fixing to make coffee right now. | 我马上煮咖啡作为补偿 |
[25:45] | No, I’m sorry I bothered you. I’m sorry. | 很抱歉打扰你了 对不起 |
[25:47] | I’m gonna make you some coffee. | 我给你煮点咖啡吧 |
[26:16] | Hairs in the water. Hairs in the water. | 水里有头发 水里有头发 |
[26:20] | You can’t filter out the poison. | 你没法过滤掉毒素 |
[26:22] | It’s all contaminated with radiation, anyway. | 反正都被辐射污染了 |
[26:25] | It’s making you sick. | 会让你生病 |
[26:27] | It’s making everyone sick. | 会让所有人生病 |
[26:29] | You’re sick. Sick. You’re sick. | 你病了 病了 你病了 |
[26:31] | Yeah, yeah. I heard it all before. | 是啊 是啊 我早知道了 |
[26:53] | – Hey, Mac. – Hey, Lolly. | -麦克 -洛莉 |
[26:55] | Want a cup of coffee? | 想来杯咖啡吗 |
[26:57] | Uh, yeah, but, uh, I don’t have any money. | 想啊 但是我身上没钱 |
[26:59] | Oh, that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:01] | You just help me out | 见我疯得太厉害 |
[27:02] | if you see me spinning too wide on my axis, all right? | 你帮我一把就行了 好吗 |
[27:05] | All right, deal. | 好的 说定了 |
[27:11] | – Hey, James. – How you doin’? | -詹姆斯 -近来可好 |
[27:13] | Want a cup of coffee? | 要来杯咖啡吗 |
[27:19] | Hi, little lady. | 嗨 小美女 |
[27:33] | Hi, guys. | 大家好 |
[27:38] | Yo! Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:12] | Hey, Rocky. | 洛基 |
[28:14] | Rocky! Where’d you go, man? | 洛基 你去哪儿了啊 |
[28:16] | I said I would make you coffee, you just had to wait for it. | 我说要给你煮咖啡 你等着就行了 |
[28:18] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[28:21] | Rocky, what’s the matter with you? | 洛基 你怎么了 |
[28:25] | 顶级奢华公寓 即将盛大开盘 | |
[28:25] | Right on our place? | 就在我们的地盘上 |
[28:27] | No. | 这可不行 |
[28:31] | Mr. Caputo? | 卡普托先生 |
[28:32] | Mr. Caputo, it’s about Judy King. | 卡普托先生 是朱迪·金的事 |
[28:38] | Is this about the ultra-offensive puppet show? | 是那个极为冒犯人的木偶秀吗 |
[28:41] | So you know about that? | 所以你都知道了吗 |
[28:43] | Don’t you think you should be taking some special precautions? | 你不觉得该采取些特殊防范措施吗 |
[28:47] | I’m not her babysitter. | 我不是她的保姆 |
[28:48] | Yes. But aren’t you? | 话是这么说 但真不是吗 |
[28:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[28:53] | She needs special protection. | 她需要特殊保护 |
[28:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:57] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[29:00] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[29:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[29:04] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[29:09] | What’s the matter, Nichols? | 你怎么了 尼古拉斯 |
[29:10] | You hardly ate your mush and your other mush. | 这些糊糊你都没怎么吃 |
[29:14] | Uh, I don’t know. I’m not so hungry. | 我也不知道 我不是很饿 |
[29:16] | Maybe I picked up a bug down the hill. | 我可能在山下害病了 |
[29:19] | Or maybe you need some exercise. | 也有可能你需要锻炼了 |
[29:21] | You should come with me to Custodial. | 你应该和我一起去保管处 |
[29:23] | We can take a little walk, get the blood moving. | 我们可以散散步 促进血液循环 |
[29:26] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[29:28] | I cleaned up enough shit | 在魔多地狱的禁闭室里 |
[29:29] | swabbing the floors of the SHU down in the pits of Mordor. | 我擦地清理的垃圾够多了 |
[29:32] | Well, you’re back in the Shire now. | 你现在回到夏尔了 |
[29:34] | Too bad your main Hobbit is off the market. | 可惜你那位霍比特人已经名花有主了 |
[29:38] | You mean it’s true? | 你说真的吗 |
[29:41] | You’re actually married? | 你真结婚了呀 |
[29:42] | What, you thought I was lying? | 怎么 你以为我骗人的吗 |
[29:44] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[29:46] | I mean, obviously. It’s you. | 明摆着的嘛 毕竟是你啊 |
[29:48] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[29:50] | What am I gonna do for thrills? | 我要怎么面对这样的噩耗 |
[29:52] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[29:54] | Playboy’s Vulcan of the month is single again. | 封面女郎又单身了 |
[29:56] | Not that she’s screaming fun these days. | 怪不得她最近几天在怪叫 |
[29:59] | Okay, so let me get this straight. So you’re married, all right? | 好 我捋捋清楚 你已婚 对吧 |
[30:02] | Uh, Piper’s a Nazi? | 帕波是纳粹分子 |
[30:04] | Boo has the BMI of a healthy human being. Congratulations. | 大嘣的身体质量指数是健康 恭喜 |
[30:08] | I feel like I’m in an episode of “The Twilight Zone”. | 我像在《阴阳魔界》剧集里 |
[30:10] | Just give me something to hold on to. | 能有点靠谱的东西吗 |
[30:12] | Tell you what… | 不如这样 |
[30:14] | Hold onto this and spin. | 抓住它旋转吧 |
[30:17] | You know, I picked up a parasite at the lake. | 我在湖边感染了寄生虫 |
[30:19] | Some tiny internal freeloader who’s, like, stealing my food. | 进入体内白吃白喝 偷我吃进去的食物 |
[30:22] | Just like Bette Midler! | 就像贝特·迈德尔 |
[30:24] | -Can I borrow him? -Why? | -能借我用用吗 -为什么 |
[30:26] | Tired of sticking your toothbrush down your throat? | 厌倦了把牙刷插进喉咙催吐吗 |
[30:29] | I don’t know what she’s talking about. | 不懂她在说什么 |
[30:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[30:34] | I think you should come to Custodial with me. | 我觉得你应该和我一起去保管处 |
[30:37] | It’s more fun than it sounds. | 那儿其实很有趣 |
[30:39] | And, actually, | 而且其实 |
[30:40] | Warren and I have been doing a little gumshoe detective work. | 沃伦和我正在偷偷搞侦查 |
[30:54] | Happy your girl’s back? | 你的小妞回来了所以开心吗 |
[30:56] | You don’t realize there’s a piece of you missing | 直到失而复得某个人 |
[30:58] | until that piece comes back | 还被她吐槽新染的发色 |
[30:59] | and immediately pokes fun at your dye job. | 你才会意识到曾经失去过这个人 |
[31:06] | Does this look risen to you? | 你看这发起来了吗 |
[31:08] | No, because you keep opening the oven | 没有 你开了好几次烤箱门 |
[31:10] | and letting the heat out. | 热气都散了 |
[31:11] | I like to check on my food. | 我就喜欢不时去看看 |
[31:12] | That’s when I put the love in. | 这样才能倾注我的爱 |
[31:14] | There’s no love in baking. | 烘焙不需要爱 |
[31:15] | It’s about following instructions… | 只需要照指示做 |
[31:17] | resisting the urge to poke. | 忍住戳洞的冲动 |
[31:19] | It’s an exercise in trust. | 这是要训练信任感 |
[31:21] | Trust is not my strong suit. | 我可不擅长信任 |
[31:25] | Hey, Red. | 红妈 |
[31:33] | I need you to start sending meals up to Judy King’s room. | 往后把饭菜送到朱迪·金的房间里 |
[31:36] | Why? She’s too good to eat with the rest of us? | 凭什么 她就那么尊贵不能一起吃吗 |
[31:38] | I don’t have time to explain. It’s for her own protection. | 我没工夫解释 这是要保护她 |
[31:42] | Now I have to know. | 你必须得解释 |
[31:44] | Just send the meals up, and make ’em tasty. | 就需要把饭菜送去 记得弄好吃点儿 |
[31:46] | You’re getting special use of the common room tonight. | 今晚公共休息室可供你专用 |
[31:49] | That’s a privilege not given lightly. | 这种优待可不是轻易给的 |
[31:51] | Oh, I didn’t know you kept tabs on the day-to-day anymore. | 没想到你还密切监督日常运营呢 |
[31:55] | I thought you were up in some ivory tower. | 我以为你高居在某个象牙塔里 |
[31:58] | There’s a good view from that tower. | 塔上视野很不错 |
[32:02] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 这他妈逗我呢 |
[32:04] | When Burset needed protection, they sent her to the SHU. | 要保护伯赛特就关她禁闭 |
[32:06] | And now Judy King gets special meals. | 要保护朱迪·金就是送特别餐 |
[32:10] | Where those eye drops at? | 那些眼药水都放哪儿了 |
[32:11] | No, it’s not worth it. | 不 这不值得 |
[32:13] | Not today. | 现在不行 |
[32:16] | Looking at this sad, deflated cake hurts my soul. | 我看着这可悲又泄气的蛋糕 心伤入骨 |
[32:20] | I’ll get more powdered eggs. | 我再拿些蛋粉过来 |
[32:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:22] | You remember when we had real eggs? | 还记得过去用真鸡蛋的时候吗 |
[32:25] | Remember when you wasted them doing your magic? | 记得你浪费鸡蛋变魔术吗 |
[32:27] | I thought it was a good idea at the time. | 那时我觉得这还不错 |
[32:29] | Judging by the wizened, gnarled, unique quality of the poop, | 那块便便干瘪 起疙瘩 有独特质地 |
[32:34] | we know it’s not a copy-cat pooper. | 可知这不是个跟风模仿的屎主 |
[32:36] | That leaves us with two suspects. | 我们就有了两名嫌疑人 |
[32:38] | Number one, Warren’s ex-girlfriend. | 嫌疑人一号 沃伦的前女友 |
[32:41] | You know, the girl with the Cabbage Patch doll face | 那个长着椰菜娃娃脸的女孩 |
[32:44] | and the name, it sounds like a Phil Collins song? | 名字像像菲尔·科林斯[歌手]歌名的 |
[32:47] | – Kukudio? – Correct! | -库库迪欧吗 -正确 |
[32:50] | Now, she has a motive, but she also has a rock solid alibi. | 她有动机 但也有强有力的不在场证明 |
[32:54] | She was at work at the time of the incidents. | 事件发生的时候她正在工作 |
[32:58] | Brings us to our second suspect, Angie. | 由此我们转向第二名嫌疑人 安琪 |
[33:00] | Angie Rice, the meth head? | 安琪·莱斯 嗑药的那个 |
[33:02] | Correct. | 没错 |
[33:04] | Witnesses have confirmed her at the scene of the crime | 有目击者证实至少三分之二粑粑事件 |
[33:07] | at least two out of three incidences. | 她都在犯罪现场出现过 |
[33:10] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[33:12] | uh, it’s her. | 就是她 |
[33:13] | Case closed. | 可以结案了 |
[33:15] | I mean, sure, she’s a degenerate, | 她确实挺变态 |
[33:17] | but is that really motive enough for such a heinous act? | 但这真足以使她做出那么令人发指的事吗 |
[33:21] | Okay, you don’t understand. The motive is drugs. | 你不明白 毒品才是真正的动机 |
[33:23] | She’s moving drugs down the Hershey highway. Check it out. | 她是要把毒品拉出来 想想吧 |
[33:25] | All right, she’s probably got some guy | 好 她很可能在接受探视时 |
[33:26] | that she’s meeting at visitation, | 勾搭上了某人 |
[33:28] | and he kisses her all long and passionate, | 他热情地深吻她 |
[33:30] | but then instead of slipping her the tongue, | 但塞进她嘴里的不是舌头 |
[33:31] | he’s slipping her a packet, see? | 而是一个小包 懂吗 |
[33:33] | And she has to swallow it | 她必须吞下去 |
[33:35] | because of the post-visitation strip-search | 因为探视后有裸身搜查 |
[33:37] | and double-ended “Say ‘Ah’s.” | 前后还要检查口腔 |
[33:39] | So, she goes and she poops it in the shower | 她通过了搜查 在冲澡的时候拉出来 |
[33:43] | where it’s easier to pull the goodies | 在澡堂能更容易把货 |
[33:45] | out of the fuckin’ Cracker Jack box, | 从他妈的粑粑里找出来 |
[33:47] | cause you don’t want your shit getting lost in the toilet bowl. | 拉抽水马桶里不小心就会搞坏 |
[33:50] | A tale as old as time. | 开天辟地就有的道理 |
[33:52] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[33:54] | You just cracked the case. | 你就这么把案子给破了 |
[33:57] | Just like that. | 轻易就破了 |
[33:58] | To understand a degenerate, | 要理解变态的想法 |
[34:00] | you have to enter the mind of a degenerate. | 你必须得用变态的思维来考虑 |
[34:03] | Fortunately, I have years of experience. | 幸好我有多年经验 |
[34:07] | It is so, so good to have you back. | 你回来真是太好了 |
[34:16] | So, you got the picture? | 那么 拍到照片了吗 |
[34:20] | Come into the circle. | 围一圈说 |
[34:28] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:30] | You look like you about to kill the bitch. | 你看着像要杀了这个贱人 |
[34:32] | Yes, but on the positive, | 是 但往好处想 |
[34:34] | excellent focus, excellent resolution. | 完美焦距 完美分辨率 |
[34:36] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[34:37] | And, and it tells a story. | 而且这里有故事 |
[34:41] | You really want a picture out there | 你真希望这种照片流出去吗 |
[34:43] | that looks like you about to beat down Judy King? | 这种你看着打算干掉朱迪·金的照片 |
[34:46] | I mean, you’re right, it probably would make my mama cry. | 你说得对 这可能会让我妈伤心流泪 |
[34:49] | But if it ends up in a magazine, I’m cool with it. | 但如果能上杂志 我不介意 |
[34:52] | Judy King, already serving time… | 朱迪·金已在服刑 |
[34:54] | Check it out, puppets! | 看啊 木偶 |
[34:56] | Footage surfaced on YouTube earlier this week | 本周早些时候视频网站上曝出 |
[34:59] | of the culinary celeb performing a puppet show | 烹饪名厨出演的木偶剧 |
[35:02] | many are calling racist and offensive. | 很多人指其种族歧视且冒犯无礼 |
[35:04] | Dagnammit, Chitlin’ Joe, | 妈的 小黑乔 |
[35:06] | you give me back my cherry pie. | 把樱桃派还给我 |
[35:09] | Oh, I swear it wasn’t me, missus. | 我发誓不是我干的 夫人 |
[35:12] | Hell, no. | 见鬼 不是吧 |
[35:13] | It was Watermelon Sam who took it. | 是西瓜山姆拿的 |
[35:14] | Were you two working together? | 你们俩合伙干的吗 |
[35:16] | No, he took the pie, he ate your pie, | 不是的 他拿走吃掉你的派 |
[35:19] | and then I ate him. | 然后我把他吃了 |
[35:21] | Because I loves me some watermelon. | 因为我喜翻次西瓜 |
[35:24] | Oh, no, you ate Watermelon Sam? | 不 你吃了西瓜山姆 |
[35:27] | Oh, he don’t mind. | 他吥介意 |
[35:29] | In facts, I did him a favor. | 其实我四帮了他大忙 |
[35:31] | I spit out his seeds on Mayor Harrison’s yard. | 我把他的籽吐在了哈里森市长的院子里 |
[35:34] | He always did wanna live on the nice part of town. | 他一直想住在小镇的那片好地方 |
[35:37] | I don’t think I like this puppet show. | 我不喜欢这出木偶剧 |
[35:40] | You know, I think my mom would totally be fine | 你知道吗 我妈才不会介意 |
[35:42] | seeing me beat down Judy King. | 看我干掉朱迪·金 |
[35:44] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[35:46] | maybe we are telling the right story. | 或许那个故事正合适 |
[35:48] | Whoops! I’m out of juice. | 糟了 没电了 |
[35:52] | Y’all know anyone around here with a charger? | 知道这儿谁有充电器吗 |
[36:00] | Is it official? | 批准了吗 |
[36:01] | – I don’t buy sparkling wine for losers. – Yes! | -我才不给败者买香槟呢 -棒 |
[36:04] | Your education initiative | 董事会投票九比一 |
[36:05] | was approved by the board nine-to-one. | 通过了你的教育提案 |
[36:08] | This is how we do what we do. | 我们的事儿就这么干 |
[36:11] | This is incredible. | 这太赞了 |
[36:13] | You are incredible. | 你太赞了 |
[36:16] | You are the one that made it happen. | 全是你自己做成的 |
[36:20] | Is this it? | 就是这个吗 |
[36:21] | Look, it even has your name on it. | 看 上面还有你的名字 |
[36:23] | I thought you’d get a kick out of that. | 我还以为会把你踢出去呢 |
[36:24] | You are the first person in the history of this company | 你是世纪挑战公司史上首位 |
[36:28] | who has managed to sell education as a means of control. | 成功说服他们用教育作为管控手段的人 |
[36:31] | – Glasses? – In the cabinet. | -酒杯呢 -橱柜里 |
[36:33] | It’s not just a means of control. | 这不仅是管控手段 |
[36:34] | If you don’t invest in education now, | 如果现在不在教育上投入资源 |
[36:37] | you end up paying for it in the long run. | 你终归会为此付出代价 |
[36:38] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[36:39] | Is this the course catalog? | 这是课程目录吗 |
[36:47] | Where’s the math and science and… | 数学和科学在哪儿 |
[36:51] | We switched it out with basic carpentry and plumbing. | 我们换成了基础木艺和管道修理 |
[36:53] | We agreed on more vocational classes, remember? | 我们都同意要有更多职业课程 记得吗 |
[36:57] | But you took out every core class. | 但你撤走了所有核心课程 |
[37:02] | There’s no English, there’s no History, there… | 没有英语课 没有历史课 |
[37:06] | There’s not even an arts class. I… | 连一门文科课都没有 我 |
[37:10] | “Concrete 101”? | “混凝土入门” |
[37:12] | “Foundation Pouring”? What is that? | “基础浇筑” 那是什么 |
[37:16] | None of this is in my original proposal. | 没有一个是我最初提案里的 |
[37:18] | Well, I told you that there would be some adjustments. | 我说过会有一些调整 |
[37:21] | It’s all construction. | 全是建筑课程 |
[37:26] | It’s a chain gang. | 这是压榨囚犯 |
[37:28] | No. No, it is a school, technically. | 不 严格来说是个学校 |
[37:31] | We need to emphasize the school part, otherwise… | 我们要强调的是”学校” 否则 |
[37:34] | we have to pay them their 11 cents an hour. Right? | 得付她们十一美分时薪 对吧 |
[37:38] | Joe. | 乔 |
[37:40] | Hey, I know this isn’t exactly what you envisioned, | 我知道这不完全是你期待的那样 |
[37:42] | but it’s a victory to get any project off the ground. | 但只要能启动这个项目 就是一种成功 |
[37:46] | You shoot for the moon, you land somewhere in the stars, right? | 志在月球 你就得先登上星星 对吧 |
[37:51] | Kippis! | 干杯 |
[37:53] | That’s “Cheers” in Finnish. | 那是芬兰语”干杯”的意思 |
[37:54] | Isn’t that fun to say out of your mouth? | 从嘴里说出来是不是很有意思 |
[37:56] | Timo Lindman on the board is Finnish. | 董事会的蒂莫·林德曼就是芬兰人 |
[38:03] | This is amazing. Thank you. | 这太棒了 谢谢你 |
[38:06] | I can’t take all the credit. | 这不是我一个人的功劳 |
[38:08] | Mendoza helped a little. | 曼多萨也帮到一点 |
[38:10] | I would have made more of a spread, | 我本想照着豪华狱餐来做 |
[38:12] | but they have me up at 3:30 in the morning these days. | 但这几天凌晨三点半她们就把我弄起来了 |
[38:15] | Yikes! Well, maybe you should go to bed. | 可能你该去睡一觉 |
[38:17] | I don’t understand how you’re still upright. | 想不到你居然还能站得住 |
[38:19] | I’m Russian. | 我是俄罗斯人 |
[38:21] | And back in Russia, where I come from, | 在我的国家俄罗斯 |
[38:23] | when we see a friend we haven’t seen for a long time, | 当我们与朋友久别重逢 |
[38:26] | we make them eat and drink until they can’t move. | 我们会让他们大吃大喝直到动不了为止 |
[38:29] | You better get ready to eat a whole cake yourself. | 你可得做好一个人吃掉这整块蛋糕的准备 |
[38:33] | In a bit, all right? I’m sorry, I’m just not hungry yet. | 一小块行吗 抱歉我还不饿 |
[38:36] | All right. | 好吧 |
[38:37] | Maybe some music, huh? Gina? | 来点音乐吧 吉娜 |
[38:40] | Uh, yeah, I need a minute. | 等我一会儿 |
[38:42] | I thought you said you tested that thing! | 你不是已经检测过了吗 |
[38:44] | I… I did. It worked an hour ago. | 是检测过了 一小时前它还能用 |
[38:46] | Yeah, turn up the music. Music? | 来点音乐 音乐 |
[38:49] | Come on, Gina, I got my dancing shoes on. | 快点 吉娜 我舞鞋都穿好了 |
[38:51] | I can help. Look, I, you know, build my own custom guitar pedals, | 我帮你 我自己做了定制版吉他效果器 |
[38:54] | so I love a project like this. | 我喜欢干这类活 |
[38:56] | Look, I don’t need your help, I know what I’m doing. | 我不需要你帮忙 我清楚自己在干嘛 |
[38:58] | Yeah, but it’s not working, | 可你没成呀 |
[38:59] | so let me just help you out a little bit. | 所以就让我帮你一把 |
[39:00] | Did you plug it in? | 你接电源了吗 |
[39:01] | Yes, Grandma, I plugged it in. | 接了 奶妈子 我插上电源了 |
[39:02] | Will you guys just give me some space? | 你们就给我一点空间好吗 |
[39:04] | Just started in electrical | 她刚会点电器维修 |
[39:05] | and she thinks she can make a homemade speaker. | 就觉得可以自制扬声器了 |
[39:07] | Your harsh Russian accent is music enough for me. | 我有你刺耳的俄罗斯口音就够了 |
[39:12] | Hey, Drones, how’s tricks? | 无人机 小把戏如何了 |
[39:16] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[39:17] | Yesterday in the hallway | 昨天在走廊 |
[39:19] | with the… | 还有 |
[39:21] | Yeah, of course, you! I– Yeah. | 当然 你啊 我 |
[39:25] | Welcome back, Nichols. | 欢迎回来 尼古拉斯 |
[39:28] | Come on, let’s take a seat. | 来吧 找个地方坐着 |
[39:40] | This is great. | 这很好 |
[39:42] | Getting out, being part of the community. | 走出去加入集体 |
[39:44] | No, no, I shouldn’t be here. Nobody wants me here. | 不 我不该在这 没人希望我在这 |
[39:47] | Will you stop that? That’s not true. | 你能别这么想吗 不是这样的 |
[39:50] | Let me get you a piece of cake, okay? | 我去给你拿块蛋糕 好吗 |
[39:56] | Thanks for reserving the room, Sam. | 谢谢你留了这个房间 山姆 |
[40:00] | Welcome my friend Lolly over here. | 我朋友洛莉在那 欢迎下她吧 |
[40:01] | I know Lolly. We garden together. | 我认识洛莉 我们一起做园艺 |
[40:04] | Welcome, Lolly! Enjoy some cake with us, huh? | 欢迎 洛莉 和我们一起吃蛋糕吧 |
[40:16] | These are not your friends. | 她们都不是你的朋友 |
[40:18] | These are not your friends. | 她们都不是你的朋友 |
[40:21] | The whole prison’s been compromised. | 整个监狱都已经被控制了 |
[40:23] | Compromised. | 被控制了 |
[40:24] | She has an earpiece. You can see it. | 她戴着耳机接收指示 你看得出来 |
[40:27] | Look! Look at them! They’re all in it together. | 看 快看 她们一伙儿来办这事儿 |
[40:36] | Good, beautiful morning, guys. | 你们好 真是个美好的早晨 |
[40:37] | How you doing? Good? I bet you’re good. Yep, yep. | 今天还顺利吗 一定不错 没错 |
[40:40] | Yep. Gentrified. | 没错 上流人士 |
[40:42] | Ooh, you got green spaghetti. | 你的意大利面是绿色的 |
[40:43] | What are they gonna think of next? | 他们还能想出什么花头 |
[41:01] | Hey, sweetie, can you give me a hand for a second? | 亲爱的 能帮我个忙吗 |
[41:04] | I don’t have any money, sorry. | 对不起 我身上没钱 |
[41:06] | I didn’t ask you for any money. | 我没问你要钱 |
[41:12] | Hey, there, how’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[41:14] | You know it’s illegal to panhandle here? | 你知道在这儿乞讨是违法的吗 |
[41:15] | I’m not panhandling. | 我没有乞讨 |
[41:17] | I sell coffee. | 我是卖咖啡的 |
[41:19] | Yeah, and do you have a license for that? | 你有营业执照吗 |
[41:20] | It’s not, like, a serious business, okay? | 这不算真正的生意 好吗 |
[41:23] | I live in this neighborhood. | 我住在这个街区 |
[41:24] | I used to stay over in that big lot next to Thomas Street. | 我之前在托马斯街旁边的大停车场过夜 |
[41:26] | All right, I’ve had a complaint. | 好了 我已经警告你了 |
[41:28] | You’re gonna have to move along. | 请你离开这儿 |
[41:30] | Okay, that’s fine, but I have a broken wheel. | 好 没问题 但我的轮子坏了 |
[41:35] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 要是我才不会那样做 |
[41:37] | Lolly! These are not real police. | 洛莉 他们不是真的警察 |
[41:41] | Ma’am, you have to go. | 女士 请你离开这儿 |
[41:46] | Where would you like me to go? | 你想让我去哪儿 |
[41:47] | You can go anywhere you want, just not here. | 想去哪儿就去哪儿 只要别留在这里 |
[41:50] | They work for the syndicate. | 他们给邪恶集团辛迪加做事 |
[41:52] | The syndicate works for Starbucks, | 辛迪加又为星巴克干活 |
[41:54] | and Starbucks wants you dead. | 星巴克想弄死你 |
[41:56] | – You’ll get what you deserve. – No, shut up! | -你罪有应得 -不 闭嘴 |
[41:58] | – Ma’am. – Shut up! | -女士 -闭嘴 |
[41:59] | – Shut up! – Lower your voice. | -闭嘴 -小声点 |
[42:01] | – Shut up! – Lower your voice. | -闭嘴 -小声点 |
[42:03] | Watch out, she’s got her own weapon. | 小心 她手上有武器 |
[42:04] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[42:06] | You get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[42:08] | Cycle Patrol Unit Two to CU. | 第二自行车巡逻队报告总局 |
[42:09] | – Female suspect down… – I’m an innocent woman! | -制服一名女嫌犯 -我是无辜的 |
[42:11] | Send female unit for transport to precinct. | 请派女性专案小队带她去警局 |
[42:14] | Suspect’s aggressive, resisting arrest. | 嫌犯有攻击性 拒捕 |
[42:15] | I am an American journalist! | 我是美国记者 |
[42:17] | Possible intoxication, possible psychotic. | 疑似醉酒 或是精神病患者 |
[42:20] | They’re trying to kill me! | 他们想杀了我 |
[42:25] | Is this where you got Judy King? | 朱迪·金住这儿吗 |
[42:29] | Go ahead. | 进去吧 |
[42:36] | Now I know. | 现在我算明白了 |
[42:37] | This is how the other half lives? | 这就是有钱人的生活吗 |
[42:40] | Oh, is that supper? | 我的晚餐吗 |
[42:41] | Thank goodness, I thought you all had forgotten about me up here. | 感谢上帝 我以为你们都把我忘了呢 |
[42:44] | Sorry, I got lost in the woods | 真对不起 在来你这奇妙宫殿的路上 |
[42:46] | on my way to your magical pleasure dome. | 我在森林里迷路了 |
[42:52] | I’m surprised you ain’t got your own private chef. | 我真意外你竟没有私人大厨 |
[42:55] | You already got your own private yoga instructor. | 你已经有私人瑜伽教练了 |
[42:58] | Or is she your food taster? | 还是食品检测员 |
[43:00] | It’s not that wonderful. | 这里没你说的这么好 |
[43:02] | We’re very isolated up here. | 我们在这等于被隔离了 |
[43:05] | Is that homemade seltzer? | 这是自制苏打水吗 |
[43:07] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[43:08] | What exactly is going on here? | 到底怎么回事儿 |
[43:11] | How come you have your own special meals being delivered? | 为什么你有专人派送的特餐 |
[43:14] | That is a long story. | 说来话长 |
[43:15] | And I would much rather talk about your gorgeous nails. | 我更愿意谈谈你漂亮的指甲 |
[43:19] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[43:21] | Well, I love those. Now, who did ’em for ya? | 我喜欢你的指甲 谁给你做的 |
[43:24] | Nobody. I do ’em myself. Always have. | 没人 我一直都是自己来 |
[43:27] | Well, you obviously know what you are doing. | 你肯定对这个很在行 |
[43:29] | Those contrast tips are perfect. | 指尖的金属撞色完美极了 |
[43:32] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[43:33] | – What’s this? – Stamps. | -这是什么 -贴纸 |
[43:35] | A tip. | 给你的小费 |
[43:36] | I was told they’re used as currency. | 我听说现在流行用这个 |
[43:40] | Can I have some of them cookies, too? | 我能再拿点饼干吗 |
[43:44] | Well, sure. Uh, please, help yourself. | 当然可以 请自便 |
[43:47] | This is all right with you, isn’t it? I mean… | 你没意见吧 我的意思是 |
[43:49] | you’re not really into material stuff, right? | 毕竟你不喜欢这种物质的东西 |
[43:55] | Of course not. Go ahead. | 当然没意见 你拿吧 |
[44:01] | How much would you pay for nails like these? | 你愿意花多少钱做这样的指甲 |
[44:03] | – On the outside. – Oh, a nice job like that? | -在外面 -这样好的手艺 |
[44:06] | Well… 25, 30. | 大概25 30 |
[44:08] | Forty or 50 for gels. | 有水钻的话四五十 |
[44:11] | Even more for acrylics. | 彩绘的话更贵 |
[44:13] | That’s about the price I figured. | 我想也差不多是这个价 |
[44:15] | I just wanted to double check. | 只想再确认下 |
[44:18] | I’m gonna start my own business when I get out. A nail business. | 我出去以后想创业 做美甲 |
[44:21] | A salon? | 美容店 |
[44:23] | Yeah, a salon. | 对 美容店 |
[44:25] | A nail salon. | 美甲店 |
[44:31] | Why do we have a seltzer machine? | 我们为什么会有苏打水自制机 |
[44:34] | I told Caputo you needed one. | 我告诉卡普托说你想要一台 |
[44:37] | Didn’t you say that? | 你没说过吗 |
[44:39] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我没说过 |
[44:41] | Funny. I thought you did. | 真有趣 我以为你说了 |
[44:46] | Yo, Chapman, what’re you doing walking alone? | 查普曼 你一个人去干什么 |
[44:49] | Just heading to the common room. It’s all right. | 去公共休息室 没事的 |
[44:51] | There’ll be lots of people there. | 那里有很多人 |
[44:52] | Still, apes swing. | 但到处都是黑野人 |
[44:53] | I wanted to talk to you about maybe expanding our turf. | 我想跟你谈谈扩大我们地盘的事 |
[44:57] | “Our turf”? | “我们的地盘” |
[44:58] | Yeah, I mean, it’s not fair | 是的 我是说 多米尼加人 |
[44:59] | the Dominicans get the shaded area in the yard. | 占着院子里阴凉的地方 这不公平 |
[45:02] | We’re the ones low in melanin. | 我们白人缺乏黑色素容易被晒伤 |
[45:03] | I thought the whole point of our things was to break up gangs. | 我以为我们的目的是打击黑帮 |
[45:06] | If we’re talking about turf, we’re a gang, | 如果我们讨论地盘 那我们就是黑帮 |
[45:07] | you’re a gang, we’re all gangbangers. | 你是黑帮 我们都是黑帮混混 |
[45:10] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[45:11] | The Task Force was a good start, | 成立安保部队是个好开始 |
[45:13] | but it’s time to up our game. | 而采取行动的时候到了 |
[45:14] | You gotta do what you gotta do to survive in this motherfucker. | 在这个狗屁地方 要生存就要不择手段 |
[45:17] | You might be right… | 或许你说的对 |
[45:19] | but I also need to survive with myself when I get out of here. | 但等我出去以后 一样得靠自己生存 |
[45:22] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[45:23] | Do you ever think that by demonizing large groups of people, | 你没想过妖魔化这一大群人 |
[45:26] | we’re actually making this place more dangerous? | 只会把这地方变得更加危险吗 |
[45:29] | We’re sisters. | 我们是好姐妹 |
[45:31] | We have to look out for each other. This place is dangerous. | 应该互相扶持 这地方本来就很危险 |
[45:34] | I’ll see you later. | 再见 |
[45:40] | Disrespect. | 目中无人 |
[45:41] | Nah, she doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 不 她不知道她在说什么 |
[45:43] | It’s the white shame again. | 她又白人内疚感上身了 |
[45:45] | I wish she could learn to love herself. | 希望她能学学怎么爱惜自己 |
[45:47] | I don’t know, must be a loose wire or something. | 我也说不准 肯定是电线松了之类的 |
[45:50] | I don’t need gloves, it’s totally safe. | 我不要手套 这很安全 |
[45:55] | That was a fluke, Norma. | 那是意外 诺尔玛 |
[45:56] | Look, I… I can’t live my life in fear. | 听着 我不能整天生活在恐惧之中 |
[45:58] | Don’t impose it on me. | 别动不动吓我 |
[46:06] | Oh, no, what’re they doing here? | 天呐 她们在干吗 |
[46:09] | It’s the common room. | 这是公共休息室 |
[46:10] | Now, you can’t keep out the commoners. | 你不能把别人赶走 |
[46:12] | Well, we don’t have to give ’em cake. | 我们不需要给她们蛋糕 |
[46:14] | Dirty shower pooper. | 在洗澡间拉屎的恶心鬼 |
[46:17] | Nicky, I heard you worked cleaning cells in Max. | 妮琪 我听说你在重刑监狱打扫牢房 |
[46:20] | Any chance you saw Sophia? | 你见过索菲娅吗 |
[46:23] | Yeah, I saw her. | 见过 |
[46:25] | Yeah, and? | 然后呢 |
[46:27] | And I don’t know what to say, all right? | 我也不知道怎么说 |
[46:28] | There was a shitload of blood. | 地上有一大滩血 |
[46:30] | They had to take her to medical. | 他们不得不把她送医院 |
[46:32] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[46:33] | Look, sometimes people feel like fighting, | 有时候人们想打架 |
[46:35] | so they punch the walls. | 就会去砸墙 |
[46:37] | That would be the best case scenario, based on what I saw. | 就我所见来说 这是最好的情况了 |
[46:40] | She might’ve cut herself. | 她也可能割伤了自己 |
[46:44] | Okay, come on. Come dance with me. | 好了 来跟我一起跳舞 |
[46:46] | Just give me one second, all right? I’ll be right back. | 给我一分钟 马上回来 |
[46:51] | Best case? | 最好的情况 |
[46:52] | Crystal has to know what’s happening. | 得告诉克里斯托发生了什么 |
[47:03] | Whitehill. | 怀特希尔 |
[47:05] | Lolly. | 洛莉 |
[47:09] | Lolly. | 洛莉 |
[47:13] | Did you see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[47:15] | Lolly’s acting really weird. | 洛莉刚才好奇怪 |
[47:17] | The weirder she acts, the less anyone takes her seriously. | 她表现得越奇怪越没人相信她的话 |
[47:22] | I’m with my family tonight. | 今晚我可是跟家里人在一起 |
[47:25] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:27] | Out of sight, out of mind, right? | 眼不见心不烦 是吧 |
[47:29] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[48:03] | Oh, wow, this is great. | 这派对看起来不错啊 |
[48:06] | Does Piscatella know about this? | 皮斯科特拉知道这里在办派对吗 |
[48:08] | – Why, you gonna rat us all out? – No. | -干嘛 你要去打小报告 -不是 |
[48:11] | Here you go, my dear. Grape Kool-Aid. | 给你 亲爱的 葡萄味”酷爱”饮料 |
[48:14] | Uh-huh. Is there any alcohol in that? | 里面有酒精吗 |
[48:17] | Would you like a taste test? | 你要尝一下试试吗 |
[48:18] | Or will the Task Force be by later to take a urine sample? | 还是说一会安保部队要来给我们做尿检 |
[48:22] | I’m not the enemy, Boo. | 我不是你的敌人 大嘣 |
[48:24] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[48:25] | Oh, Labor and Capital can never really be friends. | 劳工和队长永远不会是朋友 |
[48:28] | More like fuck buddies. | 是炮友还差不多 |
[48:31] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[48:39] | Hey, Vause. | 沃斯 |
[48:42] | Sorry, I’m leaving. | 不好意思 我要走了 |
[48:44] | That’s cool. I’ll just… | 好吧 那我就 |
[48:46] | …party by myself. | 自娱自乐 |
[48:56] | Lolly. | 洛莉 |
[48:59] | I know you’re down here. | 我知道你在这里 |
[49:01] | I saw you come down. | 我看见你下来了 |
[49:02] | I’m over here. | 我在这 |
[49:05] | In the time machine. | 在时光机里面 |
[49:13] | Well, it’s a work-in-progress. | 这还只是个半成品 |
[49:15] | I’m still experimenting with the power source. | 我还在测试动力来源 |
[49:19] | So this is why you’ve been collecting materials. | 所以这就是你最近一直在收集材料的原因 |
[49:21] | So you see now why I kept it secret from you, right? | 所以你知道我为什么不告诉你了吧 |
[49:24] | I didn’t want you implicated. | 我不想让你掺和进来 |
[49:27] | ‘Cause then you would be a target, too. | 那样的话你也会被当成目标的 |
[49:31] | I mean, unless you still don’t think | 除非你还是不相信 |
[49:32] | that I’m important enough to be a target | 我重要到成为 |
[49:34] | of an international conspiracy. | 国际大阴谋的目标 |
[49:37] | Move over. | 往那边挪点 |
[49:51] | Let’s assume for a second that there is a conspiracy against you. | 咱们现在假设确实有个针对你的阴谋 |
[49:56] | Why go back in time? | 那你为什么要回到过去 |
[49:58] | Because, if I can go back in time, | 因为 如果我能回到过去 |
[50:00] | I can stop Jimmy Carter from starting FEMA. | 就能阻止吉米·卡特创立联邦应急管理局 |
[50:04] | Lolly… | 洛莉 |
[50:06] | everyone wants to go back in time sometimes. | 每个人都有回到过去的念头 |
[50:11] | To go back to the moment when everything was still possible, | 想回到一切还没定论的时候 |
[50:17] | before they made a wrong turn, | 回到他们做出错误决定之前 |
[50:18] | so that they could go on the right path. | 这样他们就可以走上正确的道路 |
[50:21] | But it’s not possible. | 但那是不可能的 |
[50:24] | All we can do is make the most of right now. | 我们能做的只有尽力做好当下的事 |
[50:30] | Okay, I tried that. | 好吧 那个我试过了 |
[50:33] | But traveling back in time just seemed more, | 但是穿梭回过去感觉起来 |
[50:36] | you know, feasible. | 更有可行性 |
[50:41] | I don’t have no moment when everything went wrong. | 我没有做错误决定的时刻 |
[50:46] | Unless it was that moment I was born with that sickness in me. | 除非是指我带着这一病症出生的时刻 |
[50:51] | You’re probably right. | 你大概是对的 |
[50:55] | I was just probably desperate. | 大概我只是太绝望了 |
[51:03] | Man, this sounded better when we talked about it earlier. | 我们之前聊的时候要比现在好得多 |
[51:06] | When we talked about it? | 我们之前聊的时候 |
[51:10] | Okay, me and the… | 好吧 是我和 |
[51:15] | Hey, I know they’re not real, | 我知道他们并不真的存在 |
[51:17] | but it don’t mean that they don’t have nothing to say. | 但这不代表他们什么都没说 |
[51:22] | Sometimes that shit is scary. | 有时候他们挺吓人的 |
[51:25] | Especially when that little girl starts whispering. | 尤其是其中那个小女孩说话的时候 |
[51:30] | Okay, but sometimes… | 但是有时候 |
[51:33] | you know, they make these convincing arguments. | 你知道吗 他们说的还挺有道理 |
[51:35] | So, if they think that it’s plausible | 所以如果他们说 |
[51:39] | that we could go back in time and save America… | 我们可以回到过去拯救美国 |
[51:43] | then I gotta honor that. | 那我总得尝试一下 |
[51:46] | Plus, I read this romance novel, and it was about time travel, | 而且我看过一本爱情小说 关于穿越的 |
[51:50] | and I really dug the science of that. | 我认真研究了一下那里面的科学原理 |
[51:55] | Plus, I got that potato. | 再说我正好有土豆 |
[52:05] | Mr. Healy? | 海利先生 |
[52:09] | Are you travelin’ in time? | 你是不是正在穿越 |
[52:11] | No. No, I was just, uh… | 没 没有 我只是 |
[52:16] | I spent a lot of time in boxes as a kid. | 我小时候经常在盒子里待着 |
[52:21] | They were forts, really. | 它们就是我的堡垒 |
[52:24] | Forts. | 堡垒 |
[52:26] | You could stay down here as long as you want. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[52:29] | Maybe a few more minutes. | 再几分钟吧 |
[52:33] | Then we’ll go. | 然后咱们就走 |
[52:36] | – Go. – Ok. | -就走 -好 |
[52:43] | What I don’t understand is, I step up to the plate for everybody. | 我不懂的是 我为大家出头 |
[52:46] | It’s not like I want credit. | 我又不是为了要什么好处 |
[52:50] | But I take care of business. | 而且我费了心力来办 |
[52:53] | And suddenly, everybody’s acting like I’m some kind of a monster. | 但是突然间大家表现得好像我是什么怪物 |
[52:55] | I’m sorry, I really need to focus on DJing. | 不好意思 我真需要专心弄这个混音曲 |
[52:58] | Aren’t you just playing a playlist off your iPod? | 你不就是在播iPod里的歌单吗 |
[53:03] | How do you even have an iPod? | 话说你怎么会有iPod |
[53:06] | Hey, Chapman. | 查普曼 |
[53:10] | Where are your new friends? | 你的新朋友呢 |
[53:12] | It’s not really working out. | 我跟她们处不来 |
[53:16] | You’re not scared of Maria? | 你不怕玛利亚吗 |
[53:18] | No, I’m scared, but I’m pretending | 我怕 我只是假装 |
[53:19] | that this Kool-Aid has alcohol in it, | 这个”酷爱”饮料里有酒精 |
[53:20] | and that kinda helps. | 能帮我壮胆 |
[53:25] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[53:29] | I have not been cool to you since you got here. | 你到这儿来以后我对你都算不上好 |
[53:31] | – No, you haven’t. – I’m wondering… | -你对我确实不怎么样 -我在想 |
[53:35] | may I please have a do-over? | 咱们能重新来过吗 |
[53:38] | I don’t know. | 我说不准 |
[53:40] | I… I’ve been thinking about it, but… | 我也在想这段时间的事 |
[53:43] | the thing is… | 是这样的 |
[53:45] | I’m sorry, uh, can we talk outside? It’s a little loud. | 不好意思 能出去聊吗 这里太吵了 |
[53:49] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[53:51] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[53:56] | The thing is, Chapman… | 是这样的 查普曼 |
[54:01] | I was turned off by you the moment I met you. | 第一次见面你就对我横眉冷对 |
[54:04] | But I was alone and scared, | 但我那时候既孤独又害怕 |
[54:06] | so I made an alliance with you, and… | 所以我跟你结成了联盟 |
[54:10] | I mean, you didn’t even respect that alliance. | 你根本不尊重我们的联盟 |
[54:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[54:14] | And I have no excuse except that I was scared, too. | 我没有借口 但我那时候也很害怕 |
[54:22] | But I get it now, and actually, you were right. | 但我现在懂了 而且当时你说得对 |
[54:26] | I was right about what? | 我什么说得对 |
[54:29] | Right about being pragmatic. | 实用主义至上 |
[54:32] | You gotta do what you gotta do. | 有些事该做就得做 |
[54:37] | I’m sorry I can’t help you… | 抱歉我不能帮你 |
[54:40] | but I’m rooting for you, too. | 但我也会为你加油 |
[54:46] | Come on. | 过来 |
[55:16] | When you’re in a gang, you get this label put on you. | 一旦加入黑帮 你身上就被打上标签了 |
[55:20] | And thanks to what you pulled, | 多亏你的努力 |
[55:21] | I’ve been marked by Admin as this big, bad gang girl, you see? | 我也被打上了一个大大的黑帮标签 |
[55:26] | So I’m done. | 我只能接受 |
[55:30] | But I’ve been thinking. | 但是我在想 |
[55:33] | You gangster, too, Chapman. | 你也是个黑帮分子 查普曼 |
[55:35] | Oh, you’re hella gangster, right? | 你绝对能称得上是个黑帮分子 对吧 |
[55:38] | So where’s your label, huh? | 那你的标签呢 |
[55:58] | Hold tight. Don’t let her move. | 把住 别让她乱动 |
[56:00] | If you move, it’ll get messed up. | 如果你动了 情况会更糟 |
[56:03] | Make sure it isn’t backwards or it’s, like, | 确保别弄反 |
[56:06] | a whole different thing. | 或弄成别的什么东西了 |