时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 监女 狱子 | |
[01:14] | A surprising development in the Judy King saga… | 朱迪·金闹剧出现惊人发展 |
[01:17] | this photo, leaked from inside Litchfield Correctional Facility, | 这张从利奇菲尔德监狱泄露的照片 |
[01:20] | catches the Queen of Cuisine in a romantic embrace | 捕捉到了烹饪女王与一名非裔犯人 |
[01:24] | with an African-American inmate. | 亲密接触的瞬间 |
[01:26] | This undermines the allegations of racism that have been swirling | 此前沸沸扬扬的1983年种族歧视节目 |
[01:29] | since the discovery of an offensive 1983 cable access video. | 也因此事减轻了不少攻击性 |
[01:34] | The identity of the inmate remains unknown. | 该名犯人的身份目前未知 |
[01:39] | Okay, y’all, so what y’all gonna do with y’all cash money? | 好了 你们打算怎么花这笔钱 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna take my girl to Amsterdam. | 我要带我女朋友去阿姆斯特丹 |
[01:47] | Rent a bounce house in the shape of a frog. | 租个青蛙形状的充气蹦床 |
[01:49] | I’m gonna follow D’Angelo around | 我要跟随迪·安格罗 |
[01:51] | like them white people be following that band Phish, | 就像他们白人跟着 |
[01:54] | where they spell the word “Fish” wrong. | 拼错名字的乐队”鱼”一样 |
[01:57] | – What about you, Watson? – Well, you know. | -你呢 沃森 -你知道的 |
[01:59] | Probably spend most of it on rims. | 大概是花在轮毂上 |
[02:09] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[02:12] | Y’all, we ain’t think this shit through. | 姐妹们 我们应该三思而后行 |
[02:14] | Man, stop cryin’ about it already. | 伙计 别叽叽歪歪的了 |
[02:16] | You was so hyped about being famous and– | 你想出名都想疯了 |
[02:19] | Okay, first of all, some brown puffs are famous. | 首先 一个爆炸头黑妹出名了 |
[02:22] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[02:23] | And two, how do you think this gonna play upstairs? | 再说了 你觉得上面会怎么处理这事 |
[02:26] | Are you talking about… God? | 你是说 上帝吗 |
[02:29] | I’m talkin’ about Caputo. | 我是说卡普托 |
[02:32] | Don’t even worry about it, man. We got Judy on our side. | 不用担心 姐们 朱迪站在我们这边 |
[02:35] | Y’all still ain’t gettin’ it, are you? | 你们还是没明白 对吧 |
[02:36] | She used us. | 她利用了我们 |
[02:38] | Now, she out there lookin’ post-racial as shit, | 她现在甩掉了种族歧视的名字 |
[02:40] | and I’m about to get a boot up my black ass. | 我却得被教训一顿 |
[02:45] | Lesbians… | 女同们 |
[02:47] | am I right? | 没说错吧 |
[02:50] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[02:51] | 烹饪女王 姬情四射 | |
[02:52] | Anyone want to fill me in? | 有人想解释一下吗 |
[02:54] | Who was on Judy King duty today? | 今天谁在负责看守朱迪·金 |
[02:56] | It was me, but she told me to get lost. | 是我 可是她让我滚蛋 |
[02:59] | She said she doesn’t need a babysitter anymore. | 说她不再需要保姆了 |
[03:01] | I can see why. | 显而易见 |
[03:03] | I tried to stay, but she got really irritated, | 我想留下 但她很生气 |
[03:05] | and Caputo told us to keep her happy, so– | 卡普托让我们别惹她生气 所以… |
[03:06] | As far as I’m concerned, she’s his problem to deal with now. | 就我而言 需要给她收拾残局的是他 |
[03:09] | But what I want to know is how this photo got out. | 但我想知道这张照片是怎么泄露出去的 |
[03:14] | You know inmates. Always up to something. | 犯人呗 总是蠢蠢欲动 |
[03:17] | Right. | 对啊 |
[03:19] | Well, guess what time it is, people. | 猜猜现在是什么时候了 大伙 |
[03:21] | It’s time for a phone sweep. | 是搜查手机的时候了 |
[03:23] | Oh no. Sir, I don’t think that’ll help. | 不 长官 我不觉得那有什么用 |
[03:26] | You know, they’d hide their shit in, | 她们会把自己的东西 |
[03:28] | like, places you wouldn’t think to look– | 藏在你根本想不到的地方… |
[03:30] | – Well, start thinking… and looking. – Okay. | -那就开始想 开始找 -好吧 |
[03:32] | You’re talking about dismantling every electrical appliance, | 你说的可是拆开所有电器 |
[03:35] | lifting up the ceiling tiles, and getting into the HVAC system. | 掀开天花板 钻进供热和空调系统里 |
[03:37] | Snaking the drains, tearing apart all the mattresses. | 掏下水道 撕开所有床垫 |
[03:40] | I hear they hide their shit in shit. | 我听说她们把东西藏在屎里 |
[03:42] | Like, in the porta potties. | 比如移动厕所里 |
[03:44] | For real. It’s nasty. | 真的 太恶心了 |
[03:46] | Sorry, I– I didn’t realize this was going to be hard. | 抱歉 我没意识到这会如此艰难 |
[03:49] | You know what? Instead, let’s just… | 这样吧 不如我们 |
[03:51] | go over to my place and watch Bachelorette. | 去我家看《单身女郎》呢 |
[03:54] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[03:56] | Why don’t you head this one up, Luschek? | 你来带头如何 卢斯奇克 |
[03:59] | Think of it as your chance to impress me. | 就当做你向我展示身手的机会 |
[04:04] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[04:06] | CO Mooney down at Max says the SHU’s almost full. | 重刑监狱的教导官穆尼说禁闭室人满为患 |
[04:09] | one or two cells left. That’s it. | 还有一两个空囚室 仅此而已 |
[04:12] | Which means we can’t be | 也就是说 |
[04:13] | sending people down there all willy-nilly. | 我们不能再随意往那送犯人了 |
[04:15] | Pell-mell. | 太乱了 |
[04:16] | So, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[04:20] | Go freestyle. | 自由发挥 |
[04:25] | I put that donut in my pants. | 那个甜甜圈在我裤子里待过 |
[04:29] | Now there’s a bunch of | 现在有一群白人妞 |
[04:29] | white girls pushing back on us in the TV room. | 在电视间里和我们讨价还价 |
[04:32] | We gave ’em Tuesday nights, straight up. | 我们爽快地给了她们周二晚上的权限 |
[04:34] | Now they asking for an extra hour on Thursday | 现在她们要在周四多加一小时 |
[04:36] | so that they can watch something called Bones, | 看叫什么《识骨寻踪》的玩意儿 |
[04:39] | which is about a lady named Bones, apparently? | 好像是讲一个名为”骨头”的女人 |
[04:41] | Give it to them. | 让她们看吧 |
[04:42] | You just gonna bend like that? | 你就这么妥协了吗 |
[04:45] | We got power now. We can’t be petty and shit. | 我们现在有权有势 不能那么小气 |
[04:48] | They come to us, we should be reasonable. | 她们来找我们 我们应该讲道理 |
[04:49] | Also, I want order in the cafeteria. | 还有 你们在餐厅别那么没秩序 |
[04:52] | Don’t be marching in there, taking people’s tables. | 别到处示威 占别人的桌子 |
[04:54] | – That ain’t fair. – We gotta sit. | -那不公平 -我们得坐下啊 |
[04:56] | So pick out a couple of tables. | 选出几个桌子 |
[04:58] | Make them our tables. | 据为己有 |
[04:59] | Anybody sits there, it’s trouble. | 别人坐在那里就有麻烦 |
[05:00] | They sit somewhere else, we leave them alone. You hear me? | 若坐在别处 就不关我们的事 明白吗 |
[05:06] | We don’t need the COs lookin’ at us all the time. | 不能让教导官时刻都盯着我们 |
[05:13] | Anybody else? | 谁还要说 |
[05:18] | Okay, we’re done. | 好了 就到这里 |
[05:21] | and if that Moroccan tweaker doesn’t pay us today, | 如果那个摩洛哥瘾君子今天不付钱 |
[05:24] | we start breaking fingers. | 我们就掰断她的手指 |
[05:26] | Dibs. | 我来 |
[05:29] | The stop-and-frisk is bullshit. | 搜身的事真是胡扯 |
[05:31] | I hear you, but they ain’t gonna find anything. | 我知道 但是他们搜不到什么的 |
[05:32] | It’s no problem. | 不用担心 |
[05:44] | 他们这种漫无目的搜身 只是为了耀武扬威 | |
[05:51] | and take a shower, man! | 去冲个澡 天啊 |
[05:53] | You smell like a skunk that OD’d on vinegar and died. | 你闻起来像喝太多醋而死掉的臭鼬 |
[05:59] | There’s a lot of us. Go now. | 我们的人现在很多 现在去 |
[06:01] | There’s no lines. I’ll cover for you in the kitchen. | 不用排队 厨房的事我帮你打掩护 |
[06:13] | Bianca? | 比安卡 |
[06:17] | Bianca! | 比安卡 |
[06:20] | Bianca! | 比安卡 |
[06:29] | Yes, missus? | 什么事 太太 |
[06:30] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[06:31] | I was in the shower. | 我刚才在洗澡 |
[06:32] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道跟你说什么好 |
[06:34] | I got hungry. | 我饿了 |
[06:41] | And heat that soup up on the stove. | 用炉子热汤 |
[06:45] | Not the microwave. | 别用微波炉 |
[06:47] | It makes it taste different. | 否则口感不对 |
[06:53] | Margaret called. | 玛格丽特来电话了 |
[06:56] | Too busy to talk to her own mother more than once a week, | 她忙到一周才给她亲妈来一次电话 |
[06:59] | and then when she does call, | 当她终于打来电话 |
[07:01] | she won’t stop harping on the nursing home. | 却又不停地唠叨养老院的事 |
[07:04] | You can’t call a structure | 一栋刷灰泥的建筑 |
[07:06] | covered in spray-on stucco “golden” anything. | 竟然也敢自诩”黄金养老院” |
[07:11] | I’m speaking to you. Please don’t stand there like a half-wit. | 我在跟你讲话 别像个智障一样站着 |
[07:15] | She worries about you. | 她是担心你 |
[07:17] | Not about me. About herself. | 她不担心我 她只在乎自己 |
[07:19] | She wants to get her hands on this house. | 她在觊觎这栋房子 |
[07:21] | Pack me off to watch Wheel of Fortune | 把我打发去看《幸运之轮》 |
[07:23] | and drool with other unloved old people. | 和其他被子女抛弃的老人一起流口水 |
[07:27] | No, thank you. | 不必了 |
[07:28] | She seemed nice. | 她看起来还不错 |
[07:29] | Of course she did. You only met her that one time. | 当然了 你就见了她一次 |
[07:32] | That’s how she acts, you know… | 她就那副德行 |
[07:35] | “I want you to have doctors nearby | “我想让你身边有医生待命 |
[07:37] | in case you need them.” | 以防你需要他们” |
[07:38] | – It’s all for show. – What did you tell her? | -都是演戏罢了 -你跟她说了什么 |
[07:41] | Same as usual. | 和往常一样 |
[07:42] | “I’m staying right here in my own home. | “我待在自己家里哪也不去 |
[07:44] | Go take a long walk on a short pier.” | 赶紧给我滚蛋” |
[07:49] | And I have you, that’s all I need. | 有你陪着我 这就足够了 |
[08:02] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[08:03] | A bit of a hood for my taste, | 对我来说歹气有点重 |
[08:05] | but, Patty from church says | 不过在教堂工作的帕蒂说 |
[08:06] | he worked wonders with her shrubs. | 他对修剪灌木十分在行 |
[08:12] | This soup is terrible. | 这汤真难喝 |
[08:23] | I’m starving, | 我好饿 |
[08:23] | but the thought of actually eating makes me want to yurg. | 可一想到要吃这些东西又让我食欲全无 |
[08:28] | Well, maybe it’s because this food | 可能是因为这些食物 |
[08:29] | looks like something a walrus would regurgitate | 看起来像海象反刍后 用来喂自己 |
[08:31] | to feed its least favorite baby. | 最讨厌的那个孩子的 |
[08:34] | You know what? I don’t mind it so much anymore. | 知道吗 我已经不觉得它有多恶心了 |
[08:36] | I did grow up eating mushy food, | 我是吃糊状食品长大的 |
[08:38] | because my mother had the weak teeth, you realize. | 因为我妈的牙口不好 |
[08:42] | Is it, like, super bright in here? | 这里面是不是太亮了 |
[08:44] | Do you know what I want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[08:47] | A burger… | 汉堡 |
[08:50] | from Shake Shack. | 奶昔小站的汉堡 |
[08:53] | I legit just, like, teared up a little bit. | 我眼睛真的都湿润了 |
[08:56] | Seared on the grill with tomato and melted cheese… | 外焦里嫩的肉饼加上番茄和融化的奶酪 |
[08:58] | On a fresh, soft, potato roll. | 夹在新鲜松软的土豆面包中 |
[09:04] | – With a milkshake. – Nah, don’t get greedy. | -加上杯奶昔 -别得寸进尺 |
[09:07] | It’s my fantasy. | 这是我的美妙幻想 |
[09:09] | And I can have a milkshake with a side of Cate Blanchett. | 我想喝奶昔配凯特·布兰切特都行 |
[09:12] | My veins hurt right now and you’re thinking about sex? | 我饿得血管疼 你却想着做爱 |
[09:15] | No, dummy. | 没有 笨蛋 |
[09:17] | I want someone to massage my head | 我想让人给我按摩头部 |
[09:19] | and she looks like she’d have really cool fingers. | 她的手指那么修长 技术肯定好 |
[09:23] | Hey there. You’re really being a bit of a downer. | 你好吗 你有点扫人兴啊 |
[09:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:29] | Is my mood not up to your standards? | 我的心情不合你的标准吗 |
[09:33] | No one asked you to plop yourself down right in front of me. | 又没人让你蹲下口我 |
[09:37] | I’m sitting here ’cause we’re all friends. | 我坐在这里因为我们都是朋友 |
[09:40] | Okay, is that what we are now? | 好吧 只是朋友了吗 |
[09:41] | You need to stop blaming me for finding someone, hon. | 别再因为我嫁人而责怪我 亲爱的 |
[09:44] | It’s not like my feelings for you just went away. | 我对你的感情并没有消失无踪 |
[09:47] | But I… didn’t just jump into | 我可不会随随便便 |
[09:51] | the first pair of Mookee pants that came along. | 投入第一个现身之人的怀抱里 |
[09:54] | I have no idea what you did… | 我不知道你吸了什么 |
[09:58] | but you sure as fuck did something, | 但你他妈绝对吸了什么东西 |
[09:59] | because you can’t keep your head up right now. | 因为你现在连头都抬不起来 |
[10:02] | Don’t try to change the subject | 别转移话题 |
[10:06] | It’s been, like, months | 才过了几个月 |
[10:07] | and how do you even meet someone, let alone get married– | 你是如何遇到他的 更不用说结婚了 |
[10:12] | Okay, stop. Stop it. Stop it. | 行了 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[10:15] | You left. You were the one who left, right? | 离开的人是你 好吗 |
[10:18] | I didn’t know if you were coming back. | 我不知道你会不会回来 |
[10:19] | And it’s your fault, | 这都是你的错 |
[10:20] | because you love heroin more than you loved me. | 因为你爱海洛因胜过爱我 |
[10:24] | For your information, I was clean at the time, | 告诉你 我当时已经戒毒了 |
[10:28] | you peanut-brained, fickle-hearted whore. | 你这个无情无脑的婊子 |
[10:37] | So, how is everyone? | 大家还好吗 |
[10:40] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[10:43] | Pretty awesome. | 相当好 |
[10:52] | She’s on drugs, Red. | 她在吸毒 红妈 |
[10:54] | – Oh… God. – Just take a look at her. | -天啊 -看看她这模样 |
[10:55] | She’s smacked out of her gourd. | 都吸得精神恍惚了 |
[11:04] | What, are we all gonna pretend this isn’t happening? | 怎么 我们要假装这一切没有发生吗 |
[11:17] | Feels like a “yes.” | 看起来是的 |
[11:22] | Food stays in the cafeteria, Sister. You know that. | 食物不能带出餐厅 修女 你知道的 |
[11:25] | I’ll do what I want, you moron. | 我随心所欲 你个傻逼 |
[11:28] | You fucking moron. | 他妈的傻逼 |
[11:33] | I think your blood sugar might be off again, Sister. | 我觉得你又低血糖了 修女 |
[11:35] | You think? | 你”觉得”吗 |
[11:37] | With your teeny-tiny brain? | 就你那小脑袋瓜 |
[11:45] | Look, just take it, okay? | 你拿走吧 行吗 |
[11:47] | And don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉任何人 |
[11:57] | You know, if you’re gonna poop in the shower, | 如果你要在淋浴间里拉屎 |
[11:59] | at least you could plan ahead. | 至少提前规划一下 |
[12:01] | Like, do it in a shower cap, and take it with you after. | 比如拉在浴帽里 完事后带走之类的 |
[12:05] | Just common decency. | 这是基本礼仪 |
[12:07] | But you wouldn’t know anything about that, would you? | 不过你根本不懂礼仪是什么 对吧 |
[12:10] | I mean, I know for some people, | 我知道 对于某些人来说 |
[12:11] | drugs is the most important thing. | 毒品是世界上最重要的事情 |
[12:13] | But guess what? For the rest of us, we have feelings. | 可你知道吗 我们其他人是有感情的 |
[12:16] | And noses and gag reflexes. | 闻得到臭味 也会呕吐 |
[12:20] | And janitorial is hard enough | 就算没有 |
[12:22] | without you leaving your mess behind, | 你在找到”东西”后的”屎”乱终弃 |
[12:24] | once you found what you been looking for. | 清洁工作也已经够麻烦的了 |
[12:28] | And I think you might have worms. | 我想你可能有蛔虫 |
[12:31] | So deal with that. | 看着办吧 |
[12:41] | Gun to your head… | 枪指着头 |
[12:42] | …do you run over an old lady, | 你会碾过一个老太太 |
[12:43] | or do you turn the wheel and crash yourself into a wall? | 还是调转方向盘自己撞到墙上 |
[12:47] | How old is the old lady? | 老太太有多老 |
[12:50] | Seventy-six… no, seventy-two. | 76 不 72岁 |
[12:53] | How’s her health? | 健康状况如何 |
[12:54] | You know, it’s been better. | 不怎么样 |
[12:56] | But she’s all there in her head. | 但她脑子正常 |
[12:57] | You know, she does puzzles and shit. | 还在玩拼图什么的 |
[13:00] | – I think I mow her down. – Me, too. | -我会把她碾过去 -我也是 |
[13:05] | Gun to your head, | 枪指着头 |
[13:06] | do you eat ten dead flies… | 你宁愿吃十只死苍蝇 |
[13:09] | …or an alive baby mouse? | 还是一只活幼鼠 |
[13:11] | – Flies, for sure. – Gross! | -当然是苍蝇 -好恶心 |
[13:13] | The wings would stick to your tongue | 苍蝇翅膀会黏在你的舌头 |
[13:14] | and your tonsils and everything. | 还有你的扁桃体上 |
[13:16] | Yeah, but at least it won’t be wiggling no more. | 没错 但至少它不会动来动去 |
[13:18] | A baby mouse is like a big jelly bean. | 小老鼠就像颗大的软糖豆 |
[13:20] | I would just swallow it whole. | 我一口就吞下去了 |
[13:23] | Speaking of flies on the wall. | 说到墙上的苍蝇[偷听狂] |
[13:27] | Watch out for this one. She’s more than meets the eye. | 你要提防着她 她可是深藏不露 |
[13:31] | I don’t know about that. | 我怎么不知道 |
[13:32] | I mean, we’ve been friends for a long time | 我们做朋友已经很久了 |
[13:34] | and as far as I can see, | 就我所知 |
[13:36] | it’s all pretty much right here. | 她没什么见不得人的秘密 |
[13:38] | I guess you don’t know her like I do. | 看来你不如我了解她 |
[13:57] | Did you get the money? | 你拿到钱了吗 |
[14:00] | No, they’ve not sent the check yet. | 没有 他们还没寄来支票 |
[14:03] | And I think he knows. | 我觉得他发现了 |
[14:05] | He’s toying with me. | 他在耍我 |
[14:07] | Ordered me to search for a phone that’s currently in my pocket. | 让我搜查目前正躺在我口袋里的手机 |
[14:09] | No, I don’t think that man toys. | 不 我不觉得那个人是耍人的类型 |
[14:12] | I have a shifty face. I can’t help it. | 我长得贼眉鼠眼 没办法 |
[14:14] | I come from shifty-faced people. | 都是我爸妈的基因 |
[14:16] | I invite suspicion even when I’m not guilty. | 就算我无罪也会被怀疑 |
[14:20] | Man, if they trace this thing to my fuckin’ number– | 天啊 如果他们追查到我的号码 |
[14:22] | Joel. | 乔尔 |
[14:23] | They are just a bunch of bozos who failed Police Academy. | 他们只是一群警院没考上的白痴 |
[14:27] | They’ve been to war! | 他们参过战 |
[14:28] | Inside Weekly has a vested interest in protecting their sources. | 《内幕周刊》对于保护线人有既得利益 |
[14:32] | You know, I gotta tell you, this pissin’-in-your-pants thing | 我得告诉你 你被吓得屁滚尿流的样子 |
[14:35] | is kind of a turn-off. | 真是让人性奋不起来 |
[14:38] | Well, at least there’s that. | 至少我们曾性奋过 |
[14:50] | DeMarco. That’s Italian, right? | 德玛克 是意大利姓氏吧 |
[14:52] | Nah, I’m 100% Hispanic. | 不 我是纯正西班牙裔 |
[14:55] | Don’t let the classical features fool you. | 别被我古典的相貌迷惑 |
[14:58] | I could be up to anything. | 我可能在盘算阴谋 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[15:05] | Ay, caramba. | 哎哟妈呀 |
[15:11] | Jesus Christ, inmate. | 上帝啊 犯人 |
[15:13] | I’m going, okay? | 我正要去洗澡好吗 |
[15:15] | Yeah, get outta here. Maybe boil those clothes. | 赶紧走 最好再把衣服煮一下消毒 |
[15:54] | I can’t understand what you’re saying. | 你们说的鸟语我一句都听不懂 |
[15:56] | It’s rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[15:57] | Let’s get you in the car, okay? | 上车吧 好吗 |
[16:15] | Careful. | 小心 |
[16:44] | Bianca! | 比安卡 |
[16:46] | Why are you loitering? Let’s go. | 磨磨蹭蹭干什么呢 快出发 |
[16:48] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[17:08] | I’m waiting! Get in the car! | 我等着呢 赶紧上车 |
[17:27] | Score. | 找到了 |
[17:33] | That’s six phones for me. | 我找到了六个手机 |
[17:50] | This is new. | 这是新杂志 |
[17:52] | It’s my “me” time. | 这是我的独处时光 |
[17:54] | You get out in two days. | 你两天以后就出狱了 |
[17:56] | You’re gonna have all-you-can-eat “me” time. | 独处时光会多得是 |
[17:57] | And I’m gonna need it, the way you’re up in my ass in here. | 我需要独处 躲开你这烦人样子 |
[18:02] | Look, just ’cause I’m getting out, | 我马上要出狱了 |
[18:04] | don’t mean we gonna get all “kumbaya” and shit right now, okay? | 并不代表我们要张灯结彩 行吗 |
[18:08] | There’s gonna be no crying | 谁都不准哭 |
[18:10] | or making each other friendship bracelets or whatever. | 或者给对方做友谊手链什么的 |
[18:14] | I just thought we could hang out. | 我只是觉得我们应该多待待 |
[18:16] | Burn your ugly face into my brain… | 把你的丑脸烙在我脑海里 |
[18:19] | so I can remember you when it’s too peaceful around here. | 监狱里太安宁时我就能想起你 |
[18:23] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[18:24] | Don’t pretend like you ain’t gonna be relieved when I’m gone. | 别假装我走以后你不会松一口气 |
[18:28] | Oh, trust. | 相信我 |
[18:29] | It’s gonna be a party when that van door closes on your ass. | 车门关上的瞬间我们就会开始庆祝了 |
[18:35] | But you’re still my mom. | 可你还是我妈 |
[18:38] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[18:41] | Listen, we’re grown-ups. | 听着 我们都是成年人 |
[18:43] | It is what it is. | 离别就是离别 |
[18:56] | Tell me what you know about this. | 告诉我你们所知道的 |
[19:00] | Nothin’. | 我什么都不知道 |
[19:03] | What, you think that’s me? | 怎么 你以为那是我 |
[19:07] | Let’s call it a hunch. | 这叫直觉 |
[19:09] | All right. How ’bout you let me take this, okay, hun-bun? | 让我来处理 行吗 宝贝 |
[19:13] | Now, we are both as upset as you are about this, | 关于此事我们和你一样沮丧 |
[19:15] | I can assure you. | 我保证 |
[19:17] | You know, we have done our best, with very limited resources… | 在资源有限的情况下 我们已经尽力 |
[19:22] | to try and… make you comfortable here. | 将你安顿得尽可能舒适 |
[19:26] | Now, I appreciate that, I really do. | 我很感激 真的 |
[19:33] | And you repay us by staging and selling… | 你却用编排和变卖这张疯狂的照片 |
[19:37] | this crazy photo? | 来报答我们 |
[19:39] | Look, I… I don’t want to sound like I’m full of myself… | 听着 我不想听起来这么自以为是 |
[19:41] | but, you know, there are people out there, | 可是你知道 监狱外面 |
[19:43] | and in here, in this case, | 或者在这件事上 是里面 |
[19:46] | who are interested in taking pictures of celebrities, | 都有喜欢偷拍名人的家伙 |
[19:48] | even minor ones such as myself. | 像我这么不出名的也会成为目标 |
[19:51] | It ain’t her fault the paps after her | 狗仔队把她当朱莉和皮特的明星宝宝一样 |
[19:52] | her like a Jolie-Pitt baby. | 并不是她的错 |
[19:55] | You’re saying you had no knowledge of this photo being taken. | 你是说你不知道你被偷拍了 |
[19:58] | I’m just living my life, Mr. Caputo. | 我只是在过我的日子 卡普托先生 |
[20:01] | And while I am aware that a jailhouse romance is discouraged… | 我知道监狱恋情不被提倡 |
[20:06] | sometimes… | 可有时候 |
[20:08] | you just can’t fight your passions. | 你就是无法抑制内心的烈焰 |
[20:13] | Now, I’m sure that you are no stranger to the vagaries of love. | 我觉得你肯定对爱情的变幻莫测不陌生 |
[20:18] | Jesus, Judy, give me a break here. | 上帝啊 朱迪 饶了我吧 |
[20:22] | The heart wants what it wants. | 心知道你要什么 |
[20:28] | And you’re telling me… that your heart wants… | 你是说 你心里要的… |
[20:35] | her? | 是她 |
[20:37] | What, you ain’t never heard of a May-December romance before? | 怎么 你没听过忘年恋吗 |
[20:41] | I think it’s more like June-October. | 我觉得更像是姐妹 |
[20:47] | I’m the sexy arm candy here | 我是她身边的性感小女友 |
[20:49] | and Judy Pants is my aging playboy. | 朱迪亲亲是我的老花花公子 |
[20:56] | It’s classic. | 多经典 |
[20:58] | I hear you walk out of here | 一旦让我知道你们出去以后 |
[21:01] | and when you separate ways, | 却形同陌路 |
[21:04] | I will come down on both of you | 我会像愤怒的可汗一样 |
[21:07] | like The Wrath of Khan. | 朝你们两个杀过来 |
[21:09] | Like in Star Trek? | 《星际迷航》那个吗 |
[21:11] | I mean God. The wrath of God. | 我是说上帝 像愤怒的上帝 |
[21:13] | This better be the real thing. | 你们最好真的在谈恋爱 |
[21:16] | This is a lot of pressure to put on a new relationship. | 这压力对于一段新恋情来说简直太大了 |
[21:20] | In your case, | 对于你们而言 |
[21:21] | I’m sure it’ll just bring the two of you closer together. | 我确信压力只会是你们更加亲密 |
[21:25] | I think so, yes. My girl. | 我也这么想 没错 我的妹子 |
[21:29] | Please leave. | 请离开 |
[21:51] | Guess I could grab a beverage while we’re waiting. | 我可以在等待的时候喝杯酒 |
[21:55] | I ain’t telling you what to do, | 我不应妄加评论 |
[21:56] | but I kinda feel like staying sharp | 但我觉得 自己保持清醒 |
[21:58] | and letting them get messed up early | 让他们烂醉如泥 |
[22:00] | is the only way you’re gonna dominate beer pong later. | 玩啤酒乒乓球时你才能屡战不败 |
[22:04] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[22:20] | You ever think about how it’s weird | 你有没有想过 监狱里全是免费人力 |
[22:21] | that there’s always a gardener around | 这里却总有个园丁 |
[22:23] | when there’s a whole grounds crew that basically works for free? | 难道不是很奇怪吗 |
[22:27] | You’re right, that is weird. | 没错 是挺奇怪 |
[22:31] | Also he has really nice shirts… for a gardener. | 而且作为一个园丁 他穿得也太体面了 |
[22:39] | You! | 你 |
[22:41] | Yeah, you! Stay right there! | 就是你 给我站住 |
[22:56] | – Why are you running? – No reason. | -你为什么要跑 -不为什么 |
[23:04] | What are you, some kind of perv? | 你是什么人 变态吗 |
[23:06] | Trying to jerk it through the fence to some prison tang? | 想在围栏外对着监狱妞撸一发吗 |
[23:09] | I see you around here again, | 你要是再出现在此 |
[23:11] | you’ll be shitting your own teeth, Pablo. | 我就把你牙齿全打到肚子里 拉美鬼头 |
[23:19] | What’s this thing supposed to be, anyway? | 这个训练到底是干什么用的 |
[23:21] | I thought Caputo said | 我以为卡普托说 |
[23:22] | it was supposed to be a school or somethin’. | 这本应该是个文化学校之类的 |
[23:24] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[23:25] | I don’t want anyone stickin’ anything | 我不想让任何人未经我的允许 |
[23:26] | in my brain I didn’t give say-so for. | 往我脑袋里灌输东西 |
[23:29] | We could all stand to learn stuff, I guess. | 我猜我们总可以从中学点东西 |
[23:32] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[23:32] | They’re gonna send some volunteer college derp | 他们肯定要派个大学志愿者傻帽 |
[23:36] | with a straight part who’s gonna get all Dangerous minds | 当发现你不识字时 就会上演 |
[23:38] | when it turns out you can’t read. | 《危险游戏》里面的桥段 |
[23:41] | You can’t read? | 你不识字吗 |
[23:44] | I mean, I probably can. | 也许识呢 |
[23:47] | I’m not stupid. I just choose not to. | 我又不蠢 这只是我的选择 |
[23:52] | That’s how they get you. With words. | 这就是他们控制你的方式 利用文字 |
[23:55] | They put ideas in the words that make you start thinking. | 他们赋予文字内涵 使你开始思考 |
[23:58] | I never thought about it that way. | 我从未那么想过 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
[24:01] | then, all of a sudden you’re like, | 接着 你瞬间意识到 |
[24:03] | “what if other people are having these experiences | “如果他人有着和我截然不同的 |
[24:05] | that are different than mine, but still totally legit? | 但又是完全真实的经历呢 |
[24:09] | And what if I’m supposed to think | 也许应该在随意评价他们的生活之前 |
[24:10] | about that before I start judging their lives?” | 就考虑到这一点呢” |
[24:12] | That’s… chaos. | 那可太混乱了 |
[24:16] | No, thank you. | 不 不必了 |
[24:21] | Should we do something about Nicky? | 我们应该插手妮琪的事吗 |
[24:23] | Like what? | 怎么插手 |
[24:25] | Look, it’s not like I don’t care. | 听着 不是我不在意 |
[24:26] | I’ve just seen it before, you know? | 我见过瘾君子毒瘾发作的样子 |
[24:29] | You can’t make them change unless they want to, | 除非他们自愿 你无法改变他们 |
[24:31] | and if you try, they usually end up hating your guts. | 如果你去尝试 他们最后通常会恨透你 |
[24:34] | I really just think we shouldn’t have done… | 我只是觉得我们不该 |
[24:38] | you know, crack. With her. | 和她一起吸 |
[24:41] | Yeah. I mean, in hindsight. | 没错 可这是马后炮 |
[24:45] | Although, to be fair… crack is like potato chips to Nicky. | 不过公平地说 毒品就是妮琪的薯片 |
[24:50] | A little something to slake your appetite | 在你想晚餐吃什么时 |
[24:51] | while you’re figuring out dinner. | 先解馋的东西罢了 |
[24:53] | Speaking of dinner. | 说起晚餐 |
[24:59] | CO Bayley. | 教导官贝利 |
[25:01] | Chapman. | 查普曼 |
[25:02] | Hi. | 你好 |
[25:03] | Vause and I were thinking, | 沃斯和我在想 |
[25:05] | since you’re such a super-nice guy | 既然你是个超级大好人 |
[25:07] | and so good at moving things across enemy lines… | 又十分擅长暗度陈仓 |
[25:10] | What do you want now? | 你又想要什么 |
[25:11] | – A burger. – Two, ideally. One for each of us. | -一个汉堡 -两个最好 一人一个 |
[25:14] | – With cheese. – Cheese is key. | -奶酪汉堡 -奶酪是关键 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[25:21] | Really? | 真的 |
[25:22] | Sure. but first I get a handjob. | 当然 不过要先给我撸一发 |
[25:27] | You know, from before. | 看在以前的份上 |
[25:28] | The panty thing. You basically owe me. | 内裤的事 总之你们欠我的 |
[25:37] | They grow up so fast. | 他们越来越精了 |
[25:47] | Boo. | 大嘣 |
[25:51] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. Give. | 太好了 太好了 给我 |
[25:55] | So, something kind of weird happened. | 有件怪事发生了 |
[25:58] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:00] | Donuts apologized. | 甜甜圈道歉了 |
[26:03] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:04] | No, he did, for real. | 不 他真的道歉了 |
[26:06] | He was really sweet about it. | 他说的话特别贴心 |
[26:08] | Oh well, good for him. | 真有他的 |
[26:15] | Hell, no. | 天啊 不要 |
[26:16] | No, no, no, Doggett. That ain’t the way this works. | 不 德盖特 这种事不是这么解决的 |
[26:19] | He doesn’t get to constantly rape someone | 他不能一直强奸一个人 |
[26:20] | and then apologize and make it go away. | 然后对她道歉了之 |
[26:22] | I’m not saying it’s gotta just “go away.” | 我不是说这事就这么”了结”了 |
[26:27] | Boo, I am so tired of walking around feeling shitty every day. | 大嘣 我受够了每天都浑浑噩噩的 |
[26:31] | Fine, but guess what? | 行啊 可是你知道吗 |
[26:33] | He gets to feel shitty for the rest of his natural life. | 他余下的人生里每天都该觉得愧疚 |
[26:37] | and beyond when he’s a tandoori skewer in hell. | 就算他变成地狱里的烤肉签子后也该如此 |
[26:40] | What if he’s just like a regular person who made a mistake? | 如果他只是个犯了错的普通人呢 |
[26:46] | Right? I mean, come on, we both know I’m not innocent. | 对吧 拜托 你我都清楚我不是无辜的 |
[26:49] | Yeah, but you never– | 没错 可你从来没有… |
[26:52] | Okay, you did… | 好吧 你的确 |
[26:53] | shoot a human being with a hunting rifle. | 用猎枪杀了一个人 |
[26:55] | But she had it coming. | 那是她咎由自取 |
[27:01] | No, she didn’t. | 不是的 |
[27:03] | I do not like where this is headed. | 我可不喜欢这件事的走向 |
[27:07] | Boo, he ain’t goin’ anywhere, okay? | 大嘣 他哪里也不会去 |
[27:10] | And we all live here together. | 我们一同住在这里 |
[27:12] | And I’m really tired of walkin’ around like a dog with mange. | 我真的不想跟长癣的狗一样到处躲闪了 |
[27:16] | You should’ve rammed that broomstick right up his sphincter | 你本应该找准机会 用那把笤帚 |
[27:18] | when you had the chance! | 爆了他的菊花 |
[27:21] | You know, the thing is, | 可问题是 |
[27:22] | I really liked him before all that happened. | 那件事发生前我真的很喜欢他 |
[27:25] | If you go back to giving that maggot the time of day, | 如果你敢去找那个烂人 |
[27:29] | I swear to fuckin’ God, Doggett, to God… | 我向上帝发誓 德盖特 我发誓 |
[27:33] | I’m done with you! | 我就跟你绝交 |
[27:36] | Fuckin’ kiddin’ me with this shit. | 操他妈的用这破事玩我 |
[27:55] | How’s it going, kids? | 怎么样啊 孩子们 |
[28:02] | You’re sure feeling frisky today. | 你今天可真活泼 |
[28:05] | I’ve transgressed, and I’m ready to accept my punishment. | 我犯规了 我已准备好接受惩罚 |
[28:17] | McCullough. | 麦卡洛 |
[28:19] | I believe this makes the score 11 to 8. | 算上这个 我们就十一比八了 |
[28:23] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[28:25] | Say a dozen Hail Mary’s or something. | 说几遍万福玛利亚什么的 |
[28:30] | It was actually super nice. | 我们聊得可开心了 |
[28:32] | We went to Starbucks in Hoboken. | 我们去了霍博肯的星巴克 |
[28:34] | Did you know you can get a Frappuccino there | 你知道你可以买到 |
[28:35] | that tastes just like Fruity Pebbles? | 水果麦片味的星冰乐吗 |
[28:38] | – Get out. – It’s on the secret menu. | -不是吧 -它在秘密菜单里 |
[28:40] | – Vince told me about it. – That’s nice. | -维斯告诉我的 -真不错 |
[28:44] | Did he talk about me? | 他说起过我吗 |
[28:46] | of course, he did. | 当然说过 |
[28:48] | Kept sayin’ how much he misses you. | 不停地说他有多想你 |
[28:49] | if he misses me so much, why’d he skip visitation? | 如果他这么想我 为什么不来探监 |
[28:51] | Why is he dodging my calls? | 为什么不接我电话 |
[28:53] | It’s a long drive, Lorna. And he works. | 路途太遥远 罗娜 他得工作 |
[28:57] | And the football just started. | 而且橄榄球季开始了 |
[28:58] | You know how boys are. | 你知道男生对此有多疯狂 |
[29:00] | I thought you’re supposed to be on my side. | 我以为你站在我这边 |
[29:02] | I am. I am. | 我是在你这边 |
[29:04] | I’m just saying, you know. | 我只是说 |
[29:06] | I think he’s a good person. Real sweet. | 他是个好人 人超好 |
[29:12] | Did he mention anyone else? | 他提到别人了吗 |
[29:14] | Nothing like that. | 完全没有 |
[29:16] | I mean, honestly, he seems kinda lonely. | 说实话 他看起来有点寂寞 |
[29:20] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:22] | I invited him to our tailgate next weekend. | 我邀请他参加下周的车尾野餐会 |
[29:26] | – Really? – Why not? | -真的吗 -为什么不呢 |
[29:28] | I figured he and Jack would get along. | 我觉得他和杰克应该会相处得很好 |
[29:30] | He and Jack? | 他和杰克吗 |
[29:31] | Sure. He’s so funny, that Vinny. | 当然 维尼太风趣了 |
[29:35] | I know. I know he’s funny. | 我知道 我知道他很风趣 |
[29:37] | Because he’s my husband, | 因为他是我的丈夫 |
[29:37] | ’cause I married him, in case you forgot. | 我是他老婆 别忘记了 |
[29:40] | You asked me to go meet up with him. | 是你让我和他见面的 |
[29:46] | – What did you wear? – The usual. | -你穿了什么 -和平常一样 |
[29:49] | A top and a skirt. | 上衣和短裙 |
[29:54] | Oh my God! | 我的上帝 |
[30:11] | This guy. | 这位大侠 |
[30:12] | What’d you do, dress up like a book? | 怎么做到的 扮成一本书吗 |
[30:14] | No. | 不是 |
[30:19] | – Gross, man. – Gross? | -太恶心了 -恶心吗 |
[30:34] | she do got a point. | 她说得没错 |
[30:35] | Nah, B. I gotta shower every day, | 不行 小碧 我每天都得洗澡 |
[30:37] | or I get sticky between my tetas. | 否则我的乳沟黏糊糊的 |
[30:42] | You don’t gotta be dirty. | 你不需要弄脏自己 |
[30:44] | You just gotta smell bad. | 你只需让自己奇臭无比 |
[30:47] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[30:52] | I got these pudding cups from commissary | 我从小卖部买的杯子布丁 |
[30:54] | and when I opened one, it was rancid. Smells like a fart died. | 打开以后已经发臭了 闻起来像臭屁 |
[30:58] | This pepper shit makes my eyes water. | 这瓶辣椒酱辣得我两眼泪汪汪 |
[31:06] | Shit. | 该死 |
[31:09] | It burns! It burns! Shit! | 好疼 好疼啊 操 |
[31:15] | Shit! | 我操 |
[31:18] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[31:20] | I’ve been looking for this church door for ten minutes | 我找这片教堂大门图案已经十分钟了 |
[31:23] | and it was right there in your pile. | 它竟然就在你那堆拼图里 |
[31:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:30] | Where’s Dario? | 达里奥去哪了 |
[31:31] | I had to let him go. | 我不得不辞退了他 |
[31:34] | He did something wrong? | 他做错什么了吗 |
[31:35] | I felt he wasn’t as focused as he should be. | 我感觉他的注意力没有那么集中了 |
[31:39] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[31:41] | I’m saying that you have a job to do, | 我是说 你有工作要做 |
[31:43] | and he was a big distraction. | 而他会让你严重分心 |
[31:45] | And those tattoos. | 还有他身上那些纹身 |
[31:48] | You’re jealous… because we had fun. | 你吃醋了 因为我们相处愉快 |
[31:51] | Fun? | 愉快吗 |
[31:52] | I saw the way he looked at you. Dirty! | 我看见他瞅你的样子 真下流 |
[31:55] | You get involved with a person like that | 你若是和那种人扯上关系 |
[31:56] | and you’ll regret it, sooner rather than later. | 你绝对会后悔 迟早的事 |
[31:59] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[32:00] | Now, I– I have to go to the little girl’s room. | 我得去一趟卫生间 |
[32:03] | That was his job. | 那是他的工作 |
[32:05] | That’s how he earns a living. | 那是他的谋生方式 |
[32:08] | He’s a person. | 他是人 |
[32:09] | And I’m a person. | 我也是人 |
[32:11] | I don’t just live to work for you. | 我活着不只是为了服侍你 |
[32:13] | I’m not going to be around forever, honey. | 我也不会长生不老 亲爱的 |
[32:15] | And I have half a mind to leave this house to you, | 我正在考虑把这栋房子留给你 |
[32:18] | if only to teach Margaret a lesson. | 就算是给玛格丽特一个教训 |
[32:20] | So, you keep playing your cards right | 所以说 只要你按部就班地工作 |
[32:21] | and you might be looking at a very bright future. | 你的未来很可能非常美好 |
[32:24] | But I have to put my life and my hoo-ha in storage. | 可是我得放弃自己的人生 当个老处女 |
[32:26] | Don’t be vulgar, Bianca. | 别这么粗俗 比安卡 |
[32:29] | Now, I said I have to pee! | 我说了我要小便 |
[32:55] | Let’s talk about how my cousin got tackled in the woods. | 我们来谈谈为何我表弟在树林里被逮住了 |
[33:00] | He’s burnt on this job now. | 他已经不想干了 |
[33:02] | – Yeah, that’s a downer. – Really? | -是啊 真扫兴 -你认真的吗 |
[33:04] | You wanna cut the attitude | 你想改改你的破态度 |
[33:05] | or should I come back with some friends? | 还是想让我带几个人回来 |
[33:07] | I got nothing to do with that, okay? | 我跟那件事没关系 好吗 |
[33:08] | I can’t help what happens out there. | 外面发生的事我控制不了 |
[33:10] | You think I’m some kind of shit-for-brains? | 你以为我脑袋被门夹了吗 |
[33:13] | You tell me you don’t want to run no more and three days later | 你告诉我你不想再参与此事 三天以后 |
[33:15] | the game blows up when there’s no one around except you? | 当整个行动暴露时 只有你在现场 |
[33:19] | That creepy guard was all up in it, | 那个猥琐警卫多管闲事 |
[33:20] | you can ask Gonzales. | 你可以去问冈萨雷斯 |
[33:22] | Lurking around, dropping hints and shit. | 鬼鬼祟祟 旁敲侧击 |
[33:24] | It was gonna go jank any minute, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 行动随时可能暴露 |
[33:26] | Then you come to me about it. | 那你过来告诉我 |
[33:27] | This is my business and I make the fucking decisions– | 这是我的生意 我他妈才能做决定 |
[33:30] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[33:31] | And if he came after us, | 如果他来追查我们 |
[33:33] | you would’ve decided to push me under the bus in one second. | 你肯定会毫不犹豫地把我供出去 |
[33:36] | And walk away like you never knew me, | 就像陌生人一样转身离开 |
[33:38] | and don’t even try to front like that ain’t the truth. | 别想假惺惺地告诉我这不是真相 |
[33:41] | Van. | 货车 |
[33:42] | It’s not a bus, it’s a van. | 那是辆货车 不是公交车 |
[33:46] | I saved you. And I ain’t even Dominican. | 我救了你 我甚至不是多米尼加人 |
[33:50] | So, if you wanna bruise me up, I guess I can’t do much about it. | 所以如果你想揍我 我也不能怎么样 |
[33:57] | Walk, Ramos! | 滚开 拉莫斯 |
[34:02] | Faster. | 快滚 |
[34:10] | Think about it this way… | 你应该这么想 |
[34:12] | you have maybe five minutes of pig-in-a-blanket… | 大约五分钟的”手剥小香肠” |
[34:16] | for eight or nine minutes of pure burger bliss. | 换来八九分钟的汉堡饕餮 |
[34:19] | Just don’t look down | 别往下看就行 |
[34:20] | because if his dick looks like a chicken neck, | 如果他的老二长得像鸡脖子 |
[34:21] | you’ll never unsee it. | 它就永远烙印在你脑海里了 |
[34:22] | Why are we assuming that I’m the one who’s going to be doing it? | 为什么要假设撸的人是我呢 |
[34:24] | ‘Cause you’re the straight one. | 因为你更直女一些 |
[34:26] | Fuck you. | 操你的 |
[34:27] | Guaranteed lifetime tally, | 我保证这辈子 |
[34:28] | you have given more handjobs than I have. | 你给别人撸的次数比我多 |
[34:30] | -Ten to one. – Only to get out of having sex. | -是我的十倍 -只是为了避免做爱 |
[34:32] | Whereas I just had the sex. | 可是我刚刚做过 |
[34:33] | Ergo, this is your field of expertise. | 所以 这是你的专长 |
[34:36] | You think this kid needs an expert? | 你觉得这小孩需要专家出面 |
[34:38] | I seriously doubt he’s a connoisseur. | 他绝对不可能是性爱行家 |
[34:40] | Also, you’re the one that | 再说了 你才是那个 |
[34:41] | gave him the handjob idea to begin with. | 教会他打飞机交换的人 |
[34:43] | Because society has conditioned me | 因为这个社会使我适应了 |
[34:44] | to see female sexuality as currency. | 将女性性欲当做货币的观念 |
[34:47] | Right! And it’s time to spend a little in exchange for a burger. | 正是如此 是时候把你的货币换成汉堡了 |
[34:51] | Touché. | 说得好 |
[34:57] | How’re you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[35:02] | I mean, I have nightmares, paranoia… | 我噩梦不断 疑神疑鬼 |
[35:06] | sweaty, PTSD micro-flashbacks, | 出汗 创伤性应激障碍造成的记忆重现 |
[35:08] | but other than that… it’s horrible. | 除此之外 一切还是糟透了 |
[35:15] | I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 对不起我没有相信你 |
[35:21] | I did sound insane. I get that. | 我听起来的确很疯狂 我明白 |
[35:26] | I guess we’re not gonna get those burgers, huh? | 我想我们吃不到那两个汉堡了 |
[35:27] | Probably not. | 大概吧 |
[35:30] | Also, because we could both probably use, like, a week | 再说了 我们俩可能需要一周的时间 |
[35:33] | where we don’t do something pathetic and/or… | 让自己远离可悲的蠢事 |
[35:36] | morally incriminating. | 以及道德败坏的事 |
[35:37] | Where your first thought in the morning isn’t, | 每天醒来的第一个想法不再是 |
[35:38] | “I have defiled myself in the eyes of God and man.” | “我在上帝与人类的注视下玷污了自己” |
[35:41] | Imagine what that would feel like. | 想想那种感觉 |
[35:44] | It’s no melted cheese and onion. | 可惜没有融化的奶酪和洋葱 |
[35:50] | Next! | 下一个 |
[35:56] | I know Latina girls are supposed to be spicy, | 我知道拉美女孩应该很火辣 |
[35:58] | but I had no idea it was this literal. | 可我不知道那是辣椒的辣 |
[35:59] | You ever hear anything about a general fishiness? | 你听过”阴部腥臭”吗 |
[36:03] | You might want to check in with Medical, inmate. | 你应该去医务室检查一下 犯人 |
[36:13] | I thought I told you to shower, Flores. | 我不是让你去洗澡吗 弗洛雷斯 |
[36:15] | yeah, I plan to get on that. | 我正打算去洗 |
[36:20] | This isn’t BO. | 这可不是体味 |
[36:21] | You’ve doused yourself in something evil. | 你在臭水沟里泡澡了吧 |
[36:25] | Is this some kind of game? | 你在耍我吗 |
[36:27] | Jenga is a game. | 谁想耍你 |
[36:29] | – This is civil disobedience. – Yeah, it’s over. | -这是民众抗议 -抗议结束 |
[36:31] | Next time I see you, you smell like a goddamn daisy | 下次看到你时 你要像朵花一样香 |
[36:33] | or you’re not gonna like what happens next. | 不然你不会喜欢自己的下场的 |
[36:35] | You can put me in jail, | 你可以把我丢进监狱 |
[36:36] | but you can’t tell me what to do with my own body. | 但是你不能控制我对待自己身体的方式 |
[36:38] | And yet, it’s happening. | 谁说我不能 |
[36:40] | Go get cleaned up. With soap! | 去洗干净 用肥皂洗 |
[36:44] | And I’m not messing around. | 我没在开玩笑 |
[36:45] | I’m talking to all of you. | 我在和所有人讲话 |
[36:53] | So, I said, | 所以 我说 |
[36:55] | “Now listen, you limey bitch! | “听着 你这傻逼英国佬 |
[36:58] | You steal one more recipe from me | 你胆敢再从我这里偷走一份菜谱 |
[36:59] | and I’m gonna have to put you through the grinder attachment | 我就把你顺着研磨器部件 |
[37:02] | to your KitchenAid Professional Series Mixer.” | 塞进你的厨宝专业系列搅拌机里” |
[37:06] | Shit! | 我靠 |
[37:07] | Man! Who knew Nigella was so basic? | 天啊 谁知道奈琪拉是个烂俗婊 |
[37:07] | 奈琪拉·劳森 英国记者及美食作家 真实人物 后面的食谱确实出自她手 | |
[37:11] | And, you know, the truth is… | 事实是 |
[37:13] | she is awesome. | 她棒极了 |
[37:15] | I mean, we get high together sometimes and make out. | 我们有时一起抽大麻 顺便亲热 |
[37:19] | Oh and… | 还有 |
[37:20] | …she has a dessert recipe called “Caribbean Creams.” | 她有一份甜点食谱名叫”加勒比奶油冻” |
[37:24] | I named it for her breasts when she took off her bikini top | 那是她在特克斯和凯科斯群岛上脱下比基尼时 |
[37:27] | one time in Turks and Caicos. | 我为她的乳房起的名字 |
[37:32] | Isn’t it getting late? | 天色不早了吧 |
[37:35] | Yeah. She’s right. It’s almost lights out. | 她说的没错 快要熄灯了 |
[37:38] | All right, well, peace, J-Kizzle! | 好了 回见 金姐 |
[37:44] | Vieni a domani. | [意大利语]明日再来 |
[37:47] | Okay, I have no idea what that means. | 好吧 我不懂那是什么意思 |
[37:50] | But it’s classy. Later, girlfriend. | 但是听起来特优雅 回见 女友 |
[37:56] | Lotta people hanging out here all of a sudden. | 突然间一群人来这里玩 |
[37:59] | Yeah, it’s nice to have friends. | 是啊 有朋友真好 |
[38:02] | We are social animals, after all. | 毕竟我们是社交动物 |
[38:04] | It’s just, we’ve got… some nice stuff in here. | 只是 我们这里有不少好东西 |
[38:09] | Aren’t you worrying about… stealing? | 你难道不担心被盗吗 |
[38:13] | What, is that because they’re blacks? | 怎么 因为她们是黑人吗 |
[38:15] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[38:17] | It’s because they’re in prison. | 因为她们在蹲监狱 |
[38:19] | Stealing is what people do here. | 监狱小偷 十有八九 |
[38:22] | And because they’re poor. | 而且因为她们很穷 |
[38:24] | Now, I think you’re getting a bit paranoid, Jonesy. | 我觉得你有点偏执了 小琼 |
[38:26] | I’m telling it like it is. | 我在实事求是 |
[38:29] | And so what if they do steal? | 就算她们真的会偷窃呢 |
[38:32] | MCC has given us all this stuff, | 世纪挑战公司给我们提供了这些东西 |
[38:35] | it’s not as if we deserve | 我们跟这里的其他人 |
[38:35] | it any more than anybody else out there. | 使用它们的权力是相等的 |
[38:38] | Exactly when did you turn into Abbie Hoffman? | 你什么时候变成艾比·霍夫曼了 |
[38:41] | You’re as capitalist as they come. | 你就是个资本主义家 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry, but this… | 不好意思 但这个 |
[38:46] | is not capitalism. | 可不是资本主义 |
[39:00] | Now we’re talking. | 这还差不多 |
[39:04] | I blew out all my commissary money. | 我花光了我小卖部里的存款 |
[39:07] | Figured you could use it when it gets all stank in here. | 这里臭味弥漫时你可能用得上它 |
[39:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:14] | For real. | 真心的 |
[39:17] | What about you, huh? | 那你呢 |
[39:19] | You gonna be okay out there? | 出去以后没问题吧 |
[39:23] | I have my doubts. | 我有我的疑虑 |
[39:25] | Come on. You’re like a cockroach, Diaz. | 拜托 你是个不死小强 迪亚茨 |
[39:28] | When we’re all dead, | 就算我们全死光了 |
[39:29] | you still gonna be crawling around the garbage, | 你还会在垃圾堆里四处乱爬 |
[39:30] | saying mean shit to the other roaches. | 对别的小强恶语相向 |
[39:39] | I gotta ask you a favor. | 我得求你帮个忙 |
[39:43] | Dayanara. | 达娅娜 |
[39:44] | You know I’ma look out for her. | 你知道我会照顾她的 |
[39:46] | Don’t let her get into trouble. | 别让她陷入麻烦 |
[39:48] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个好孩子 |
[39:50] | All the shit she’s been through. | 经历了那么多糟糕的事 |
[39:52] | This place could change her, you know? | 这个地方可能会改变她 你知道吗 |
[39:55] | Turn her cold and mean. | 让她变得冷血又恶毒 |
[39:57] | I ain’t gonna let that happen. | 我不会让这些事发生的 |
[40:01] | And even when you feel like giving up, | 就算你想放弃的时候 |
[40:04] | don’t let her see nothing like that on your face. | 也别让她从你的脸上看出来 |
[40:08] | You gotta hold her up, you hear me? | 你一定要当她的后盾 听见了吗 |
[40:14] | She’s your daughter now. | 她现在就是你的女儿了 |
[40:16] | Long as you’re in here. | 直到你离开这里为止 |
[40:22] | Daughters. | 女儿们啊 |
[40:29] | They’re the fucking worst. | 她们最讨厌了 |
[41:05] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁 |
[41:08] | You’re trying to get sent back to Max? | 你打算再被送回重刑监狱吗 |
[41:11] | Oh my God. Prison is prison, right? | 上帝啊 监狱就是监狱 对吧 |
[41:24] | What happened to you? | 你为什么会变成这样 |
[41:28] | You stole from me to buy drugs. | 你偷我的东西去买毒品 |
[41:34] | And we’re off. | 我们谈完了 |
[41:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:40] | No, go ahead. | 不 继续啊 |
[41:44] | Get all up in my eyeballs with your… | 继续把你那愤怒的教父模样 |
[41:47] | fucking angry Brando impression, okay? | 烙印到我的脑海里 好吗 |
[41:53] | Call me a loser. | 骂我是个废物 |
[41:57] | Cut me off from the family. | 把我从家族里剔除 |
[42:00] | All right. | 行啊 |
[42:02] | Whatever you wanna do. | 怎么着随你 |
[42:10] | I failed you. | 我让你失望了 |
[42:11] | Holy shit. | 我的天啊 |
[42:15] | I should have been watching. | 我本应看管着你 |
[42:17] | I should have known you were in trouble. | 我本应知道你遇上了麻烦 |
[42:20] | And then you got taken away, and now… | 然后你就被带走了 而现在 |
[42:23] | Please, just don’t cry, Red. | 求你了 别哭 红妈 |
[42:24] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[42:26] | You look like you’re dead already. | 你看起来就像是行尸走肉 |
[42:32] | It was always hopeless. | 一切都是那么绝望 |
[42:38] | I am not your fault. | 我这样不是你的错 |
[42:41] | I played tough with Tricia, | 我当时跟崔希娅来硬的 |
[42:43] | and now she’s in the prison cemetery | 现在她躺在监狱的墓地里 |
[42:44] | with her name spelled wrong. | 连名字都被拼错了 |
[42:48] | Tell me what to do, Nicky. | 告诉我该怎么办 妮琪 |
[42:51] | I don’t know what to do! | 我不知该怎么办才好 |
[43:05] | What is that? Oysters? | 那是什么 牡蛎吗 |
[43:11] | Want one? | 来一个吗 |
[44:13] | No touching. | 不许接触 |
[44:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[44:16] | But be sure to let Mr. Caputo know that we were touching. | 不过一定要让卡普托先生知道我们牵过手 |
[44:21] | So what’s gonna happen | 当你那些 |
[44:22] | when your Dukes of Hazzard-lovin’ cracker fans | 喜欢《正义前锋》的瘾君子粉丝们 |
[44:24] | see that photo? | 看到那张照片后会发生什么 |
[44:26] | Their Frito pie gonna fall right outta they mouths. | 他们肯定吓得连嘴里的玉米片派都掉出来 |
[44:28] | I’ll say, “sorry ’bout that.” | 我会说 “真对不起” |
[44:30] | – And that’s it? – Pretty much. | -就这句 -差不多 |
[44:32] | You know, you can cheat on your wife | 你可以背着你老婆 |
[44:33] | with hookers who indulge you in your diaper fetish | 和纵容你尿布癖的妓女搞外遇 |
[44:36] | and still be the senator from Louisiana, | 却依旧可以当路易斯安那州的议员 |
[44:38] | so long as you apologize. | 你只需道歉就好 |
[44:40] | See, that is the great thing about the love of Jesus. | 看吧 这就是上帝眷顾你的好处 |
[44:43] | No, don’t you start with me | 不 别跟我提起那个 |
[44:44] | about that holy white evangelical bullshit. | 关于神圣的白人福音教的屁话 |
[44:46] | They a buncha hypocrites. | 他们是一群伪君子 |
[44:48] | Killing science and education | 将科学和教育赶尽杀绝 |
[44:49] | and refusin’ to marry the nice gay couples, | 拒绝让善良的同志们结婚 |
[44:52] | but then bein’ all “rah-rah the Holy Land” | 却又宣传着圣地有多好 |
[44:55] | when they really think… | 可心里想的却是 |
[44:57] | that my people got horns and that we all gonna broil in hell. | 我们的教徒长着恶魔犄角 都要下地狱 |
[45:02] | Wait. Hold up. You’re Jewish? | 等等 你是犹太教徒吗 |
[45:07] | I cannot believe that those posers | 我不敢相信那两个装腔作势的家伙 |
[45:08] | just smoked us on the unspoken, interracial, | 竟然在监狱里的跨种族情侣排名上 |
[45:11] | prison couple power ranking. | 碾压我们 |
[45:14] | We ain’t about competition, all right? | 我们又不是为了竞争 是吧 |
[45:16] | We just doin’ our thing. Our real thing. | 我们只是在谈恋爱 真正的恋爱 |
[45:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[45:20] | I’m not trying to sell us short or anything, | 我不是在低估我们俩 |
[45:21] | but it’s like they’re Beyoncé and Jay-Z | 可是他们就像碧昂斯和Jay-Z |
[45:24] | and we’re just Kim and Kanye. | 我们只是金和坎耶 |
[45:26] | That hurts. I ain’t gonna lie. | 这太伤人了 不骗你 |
[45:29] | It’s like, about this super-nerdy teacher, | 这个书呆子老师 |
[45:31] | and, he finds out he has, like, terminal cancer. | 发现他自己是癌症晚期 |
[45:35] | And so he starts making meth to make money for his family. | 所以他就开始制冰毒以挣钱养家 |
[45:39] | But… | 可是 |
[45:40] | except, he dyes it blue for some reason. | 不知为何 他把冰毒染成蓝的了 |
[45:43] | No, I would never do blue meth. | 不行 我绝对不吸蓝冰 |
[45:45] | That color ain’t natural. | 那不是天然的颜色 |
[45:47] | So what happens? | 所以然后呢 |
[45:49] | I’m guessing it goes wrong somehow. | 我猜后面可能出了些事 |
[45:52] | Man, we’re missing out on all the best TV. | 天啊 好剧我们都错过了 |
[45:57] | I swear, I mighta cleaned up my act | 我发誓 早知道这地方 |
[45:58] | if I knew I was gonna end up in a place with only network. | 只有联播台 我就守规矩一点了 |
[46:01] | we got some basic cable. | 我们有几个基本有线台 |
[46:02] | Like that show with the lawyers on USA. | 比如USA台讲述一群律师的剧 |
[46:04] | Are they lawyers or are they FBI guys? | 他们是律师还是联调局的 |
[46:06] | The FBI guys were in Miami– | 联调局的人在迈阿密 |
[46:08] | That’s not Miami, it’s Long Island. | 那不是迈阿密 那是长岛 |
[46:11] | He’s a doctor… or maybe CIA. | 他是个医生 要不就是中情局的 |
[46:14] | So nobody’s a lawyer? | 所以谁也不是律师吗 |
[46:15] | No, there are lawyers, for sure. | 不 里面绝对有律师 |
[46:17] | Man, I thought that was just one long show. | 我以为那只是一部超长剧呢 |
[46:22] | Well, look who’s not too good | 瞧瞧这是哪个优越感爆棚 |
[46:24] | to knock trays with us hill trolls. | 不屑与我们这群怪物一起吃饭的人 |
[46:27] | Got tired of your butchy girlfriend? | 厌倦了你的男人婆女友吗 |
[46:30] | She ain’t my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[46:32] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[46:35] | I heard that there is this show | 我听说有一部剧 |
[46:36] | that was like, just people shooting zombies. | 讲的就是一群人打僵尸 |
[46:39] | You gotta check this. | 快看那边 |
[47:06] | Listen, if your mind is starting to go, | 听着 如果你的脑子不好使了 |
[47:08] | just tell me and I’ll mercy break your neck, | 告诉我 我会发发慈悲杀掉你 |
[47:10] | so you don’t end up in Psych. | 省得你被送到精神病室 |
[47:12] | You told me Crystal’s case was stalled | 你说过 克里斯托的案子之所以被拖延 |
[47:14] | because we couldn’t prove that Sophia’s in the SHU. | 是因为我们无法证明索菲娅被关在禁闭室 |
[47:16] | And you think you could prove that? | 你觉得你可以证明吗 |
[47:18] | I know it’s all isolation down there. | 我知道禁闭室与外界隔绝 |
[47:21] | But there’s a shower facility, right? | 可是那里有个浴室 对吧 |
[47:24] | One that everyone uses at one time or another. | 大家基本上会在同一时间淋浴 |
[47:26] | If I can get word to her– | 如果我能给她传句话… |
[47:28] | I mean, I’m half-Catholic myself, | 我算是半个天主教徒 |
[47:29] | but what you’re talking about is a kinda miracle. | 可是你说的情况简直是个奇迹 |
[47:32] | I have a phone. With a camera. | 我有个手机 有内置摄像头 |
[47:35] | In a very uncomfortable place. | 藏在一个很不舒服的地方 |
[47:39] | You are one crazy bitch. | 你真是个疯婆子 |
[47:42] | Thank you, Mendoza. | 谢谢夸奖 曼多萨 |
[47:45] | I’m pretty scared, to be honest. | 说实话 我很害怕 |
[47:47] | The SHU’s a scary place. | 禁闭室令人心惊胆寒 |
[47:51] | You wanna get sent down there, | 你要是想被送进去 |
[47:52] | you can’t be pulling this piddly shit. | 这种小儿科的把戏根本不行 |
[47:53] | – You gotta do something serious. – I know. | -你得玩点大的 -我知道 |
[47:55] | It’s just that, I don’t want to hurt anybody, you know? | 可是我不想伤害任何人 |
[47:58] | I was an activist, but always non-violent. | 我曾是个激进分子 可从未施过暴 |
[48:02] | Sometimes you gotta think about the greater good. | 有时你得从大局着想 |
[48:11] | Shit! | 操 |
[48:14] | Good for you. | 干得好啊 |
[48:18] | Tell me I didn’t see what I just saw. | 告诉我刚才发生的都是我的幻觉 |
[48:20] | No, this monster almost broke my jaw, Officer. | 这个恶魔差点打碎我的下巴 警官 |
[48:23] | And I’d do it again, Latino! | 别以为我不会再来一拳 拉美贱人 |
[48:26] | Hell, no! | 天哪 不行 |
[48:27] | You need to get her outta here | 你得把她带走 |
[48:28] | ’cause she is a threat to our safety! | 她对我们的安全有威胁 |
[48:34] | Shit! | 该死 |
[48:36] | Let’s go, Ingalls. | 走吧 英格拉斯 |
[48:47] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[48:51] | I am pleasantly surprised. | 我很惊喜啊 |
[48:54] | Yeah, I, uh, | 我呢 |
[48:55] | I took the liberty of looking through them for that crazy photo, | 我擅自找了找那张疯狂的照片 |
[48:57] | but, they’re clean. | 可是都没什么 |
[48:59] | Well, not clean. | 也不是没什么 |
[49:00] | There’s some gnarly snaps, | 有些离奇的抓拍 |
[49:03] | but, not the one we’re looking for. | 但不是我们找的那张 |
[49:06] | So, I guess some things will always be a mystery. | 我想有些事注定成为未解之谜 |
[49:12] | What’s your background, CO Luschek? | 你有什么背景 卢斯奇克教导官 |
[49:17] | Mostly Scottish. | 主要是苏格兰血统 |
[49:19] | Some French fur traders, way back. | 还有几个先祖是法国皮草商 |
[49:22] | No, I mean, how did you end up here? | 不 我是说 你为什么在这里工作 |
[49:27] | You know, attrition. | 消磨时光 |
[49:28] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[49:31] | you should so clearly be working at a GameStop. | 你明明是个在游戏驿站工作的料 |
[49:45] | Are you for real, Flores? | 你没开玩笑吧 弗洛雷斯 |
[49:47] | The fuck did I tell you? | 我他妈跟你说什么了 |
[49:48] | Man, I don’t remember. | 伙计 我不记得了 |
[49:56] | Get on it. | 站上去 |
[49:58] | I said get up on the table, inmate! | 我说站到桌子上 犯人 |
[50:06] | Now, you’re gonna stand there and you’re gonna think about | 现在 你要站在那里 给我想想 |
[50:07] | all the decisions that you’ve been making. | 你做过的这些决定 |
[50:09] | Does that mean I don’t have to go back to work? | 意思是我不用回去工作了吗 |
[50:11] | No, you’re not going anywhere. | 对 你哪也别想去 |
[50:13] | Your job is to stand… | 你的工作就是 |
[50:15] | …on this table, | 站在这张桌子上 |
[50:16] | until you’re ready to quit dicking me around! | 直到你不打算再耍我为止 |
[50:21] | Call me all the Spanish names you want, mami. | 尽情地用西班牙语骂我吧 女人 |
[50:23] | We’ll see how you feel when your knees start to give. | 看看你膝盖打颤时什么感受 |
[50:44] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[50:47] | Coffee. | 咖啡 |
[50:50] | Careful, it’s hot. | 小心 还烫着呢 |
[50:52] | I microwaved it. | 我用微波炉热的 |
[51:04] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[51:05] | No, no. | 没有 |
[51:07] | Good. Let’s get dressed. | 好极了 来穿衣吧 |
[51:12] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[51:16] | Maybe… pink today? | 也许 今天穿粉色 |
[51:19] | Yes? | 可以吗 |
[51:32] | Ramos. | 拉莫斯 |
[51:34] | I have something for you. | 我有个东西想给你 |
[51:36] | No, thanks. I’m cool. | 谢谢了 我不需要 |
[51:39] | Come in for a minute. | 进来待一会 |
[51:40] | I gotta be back at the warehouse | 我得回仓库 |
[51:41] | to get some towels and stuff for down the hill. | 给山下的监狱运点毛巾什么的 |
[52:17] | It’s your game. | 这是你的游戏 |
[52:19] | The one you were talking about with your friend. | 你和你朋友谈论的那个 |
[52:22] | I thought we could play. | 我想我们可以玩一下 |
[52:24] | – This is disgusting. – You’re the one who made it up. | -太恶心了 -这可是你发明的 |
[52:27] | – I thought you’d get a kick out of it– – I don’t. | -我以为你会很喜欢呢 -我不喜欢 |
[52:33] | You gotta pick one. | 你必须选一个 |
[52:37] | You can’t make me do this. | 你不能强迫我 |
[52:39] | I think you’re forgetting your situation. | 我想你忘记了你的处境 |
[52:42] | My situation is, you don’t got nothing on me now. | 我的处境是 你已经没有我的把柄了 |
[52:44] | Look around, you’re not gonna find one thing. | 去看看吧 你什么都找不到 |
[52:54] | Gun to your head. | 枪指着头哦 |
[53:11] | It might not be Shake Shack, | 虽然不是奶昔小站 |
[53:13] | but it’s 100% guilt-free. | 但这吃起来绝无罪恶感 |
[53:16] | Here’s to the off-brand Spam sandwich of righteousness. | 敬正义版廉价午餐肉三明治 |
[53:20] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[53:30] | You know what? Fuck righteousness. | 知道吗 去他妈的正义 |
[53:33] | You make a valid point. | 说得没错 |
[53:47] | So here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[53:49] | I’m gonna get clean. | 我要戒毒 |
[53:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:39] | I mean, sure. It’s a little Abu Ghraib-y… | 好吧 是有点阿布格莱布事件的感觉 |
[54:44] | but… sure. | 可是…好吧 |
[54:47] | Just came to me. Spur of the moment-like. | 这是我突然想到的 一时冲动 |
[54:51] | We’re gonna have to ride this out now. | 现在只能坚持下去了 |
[54:52] | For how long? | 要坚持多久 |
[54:54] | Until she promises to behave. | 直到她保证好好表现为止 |
[54:55] | Look, I give it till dinner time, tops. | 我打赌 她晚餐之前就下来了 |
[55:01] | I don’t know, dude. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[55:04] | I feel like you mighta made a mistake. | 我觉得你可能犯了个错误 |