时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 监女 狱子 | |
[01:28] | Chapman, wake up. | 查普曼 醒醒 |
[01:29] | Come on, all right? You’re not done table dancing. | 挺住 你罚站还没结束 |
[01:32] | These people paid good money to be here. | 那些人花了大钱来看你表演呢 |
[01:35] | Seriously… don’t fall asleep, all right? | 说真的 别睡着好吗 |
[01:38] | Do you need a drink? | 要喝水吗 |
[01:40] | No, no, no, no. Not while they’re watching. | 不用不用 他们在看不能喝 |
[01:42] | Just drink the fucking water. | 他妈的快喝水 |
[01:47] | Oh, hey, hey. You’re letting her drink? | 你准她喝水 |
[01:49] | Flores should have a cup, too. | 弗洛雷斯也该来一杯 |
[01:51] | What are you, my boss now? | 你算什么 成我老板了吗 |
[01:54] | They can share that cup. | 她们可以共享一杯水 |
[01:59] | Oh, is it all gone? | 喝光了吗 |
[02:00] | That’s too bad. | 太可惜了 |
[02:06] | Fucking asshole. | 真他妈混蛋 |
[02:09] | How long you think they’ll keep this going? | 你觉得这种状况他们要搞多久 |
[02:11] | I don’t know, but if they trying to break ’em, | 不知道 但如果他们想搞死她们 |
[02:13] | I say they buy some big crosses | 我觉得他们要买一些大十字架 |
[02:16] | or, like, a giant wheel or some shit, | 或是大轮盘之类的 |
[02:18] | ’cause we running outta table space. | 因为桌上要没地方了 |
[02:20] | A giant wheel could be fun. | 大轮盘肯定很好玩 |
[02:22] | I don’t feel bad for them bitches. | 我一点都不心疼那些贱人 |
[02:25] | Whatever they did, they probably deserve it. | 不管她们干了什么 大概都是罪有应得 |
[02:26] | See, I just wish they’d put up a curtain, | 我只希望他们挂个帘子 |
[02:29] | so we don’t have to see ’em get what they deserve. | 这样我们就不用看她们受罪 |
[02:33] | Oh! Yo! Judy King! | 哟 朱迪·金 |
[02:36] | Over here. | 这边 |
[02:37] | Come sit with your girl. | 和姐妹们一起坐吧 |
[02:40] | Missed you at the movie last night. | 昨晚看电影很想你 |
[02:42] | I know. I fell asleep. | 我知道 我睡着了 |
[02:44] | Oh, is that so? | 是这样吗 |
[02:47] | ‘Cause, see, I thought I saw you starting to walk in… | 因为我好像看到你打算进来 |
[02:51] | and then walk away. | 然后又走开了 |
[02:53] | Oh, maybe you was just sleepwalking. | 可能你只是梦游 |
[02:55] | I’ll come talk with you after supper. | 晚饭后我会跟你谈的 |
[02:57] | Oh… I see how it is. | 我明白怎么回事了 |
[03:01] | – No. – Cindy, we’re tight. | -别 -辛迪 我们依旧亲密 |
[03:03] | Ah, you’re my boo. | 你是我女友 |
[03:05] | Sure. Until shit get complicated, and then you ghosting. | 对 一旦情况变麻烦 你就闪人了 |
[03:10] | I need a woman I can depend on. | 我需要的是能靠得住的女人 |
[03:13] | Oh… don’t we all? | 我们不都是吗 |
[03:18] | Did she just talk to me like– | 她刚和我讲话像是 |
[03:22] | Aw, man. Fuck. | 我天 操 |
[03:26] | – All right, all right. – Oh, fuck. What now? | -好吧 好吧 -操 又怎么 |
[03:28] | What’s going’ on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:34] | You want us up or down? | 你想让我们站在上面还是下去 |
[03:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:36] | How long is this going to take? | 这要多久 |
[03:37] | All inmates to the dorms. This is a lockdown. | 所有犯人到宿舍去 这是一级防范禁闭 |
[03:40] | Repeat, we are locking down the camp. | 重复 我们要封锁监狱 |
[03:42] | All right, dinner’s over. Everyone back to the dorms. | 好了 就餐结束 大家都回宿舍去 |
[03:45] | – Do… do we– – Yeah, get down. | -我们要… -对 下来 |
[03:47] | Back to the dorms in an orderly fashion. | 有序地回宿舍去 |
[03:52] | All right, you heard the man. | 好了 你们都听到了吧 |
[03:53] | Everybody back to the dorms. | 大家都回宿舍去 |
[03:56] | Leave the trays. Move it, people! | 不用管餐盘 大家动起来 |
[03:59] | I’m… I’m okay. | 我 我没事 |
[04:11] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[04:14] | They found a guard’s body in the garden. | 他们在菜园发现了一个警卫的尸体 |
[04:16] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对的 |
[04:18] | All chopped up in potato sacks. | 切成块装在放土豆的麻袋里 |
[04:21] | That’s fucked up, right? | 太乱来了 对吧 |
[04:23] | In the garden? | 在菜园吗 |
[04:42] | So how’d they know it was a guard? | 他们怎么知道是个警卫 |
[04:44] | I heard they found pieces of his uniform. | 我听说他们找到了他制服的碎片 |
[04:47] | – What the fuck? – I know. | -卧槽 -我懂 |
[04:50] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[04:53] | are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[04:56] | My throat is constricting, | 我喉咙紧缩 |
[04:58] | my chest, my stomach. I just want this– | 我的胸口 腹部 我只想这 |
[05:00] | Shut up. Stop talking. | 闭嘴 别说话 |
[05:02] | Come meet me in Frieda’s cube in an hour. | 一小时后来费里达的铺位见我 |
[05:04] | Until then, not another word. | 在这之前一句话都别说 |
[05:09] | So, like, we didn’t get to finish dinner, | 晚饭都没吃完 |
[05:12] | so are we gonna, like, get a second dinner like hobbits or– | 所以我们会像霍比特人一样有二次晚餐 |
[05:14] | – I got some dinner for you– – Hi, Suzanne. | -我给你搞了点晚餐 -苏珊娜 |
[05:19] | Hello, Maureen. | 你好 莫林 |
[05:20] | Maintain lockdown. Attention, maintain lockdown. | 持续禁闭 请注意 持续禁闭 |
[05:23] | We are on full lockdown. | 我们进入全面禁闭状态 |
[05:26] | Why are you still talking to that crazy bitch? | 你为什么还要和那个疯婆子讲话呢 |
[05:29] | Um… because she is a person. | 因为她是人 |
[05:31] | She gave you blue labes. | 她挑逗了你又转身走人 |
[05:33] | Maybe she regrets it. | 可能她后悔了 |
[05:35] | Sometimes people’s intentions get warped, like… | 有时候人的想法会被扭曲 就像 |
[05:39] | light through an evil prism. | 光束穿过邪恶的棱镜 |
[05:41] | Yes… or maybe she’s just a bitch. | 对 也可能她就是个贱人 |
[05:44] | Either way, | 不管怎样 |
[05:46] | you can’t be friends with her right now. | 你现在不能和她做朋友 |
[05:50] | Sometimes, it’s best to just give people some space. | 有时候最好给别人一点空间 |
[06:02] | Hello. Welcome to the Super Emporium. | 您好 欢迎来到超级商场 |
[06:04] | Hello. Welcome to the Super Emporium. | 您好 欢迎来到超级商场 |
[06:06] | – Enjoy your shopping experience. – Thank you. | -祝您购物愉快 -谢谢 |
[06:08] | – Hello. Welcome to the Super Emporium. – Hello. | -您好 欢迎来到超级商场 -你好 |
[06:10] | I’m Suzanne, and let me know if you need anything. | 我叫苏珊娜 如果有任何需要请告诉我 |
[06:13] | All right. | 好的 |
[06:16] | Oh! Here we go! | 你们来啦 |
[06:19] | Peter, baseball star. | 彼得 棒球明星 |
[06:20] | Michael, baseball star. | 迈克尔 棒球明星 |
[06:21] | Dylan, the– Oh, Lord, that shirt. | 迪伦 天呐 这T恤 |
[06:26] | Dylan, where’d you get that shirt? | 迪伦 这T恤哪买的 |
[06:28] | – Um, here, probably. – Makes sense. | -大概是这里吧 -有道理 |
[06:32] | Where? Aisle six? Aisle 24? | 哪里 第六道 二十四道 |
[06:36] | That is so aisle 24. | 绝对是第二十四道的货 |
[06:38] | That’s my favorite aisle, except for aisle 25. | 我超喜欢第二十四道 仅次于二十五道 |
[06:41] | – Aisle 25? – The toy section. | -二十五道 -玩具区 |
[06:45] | – Well, hit me up top, Mama Bear. – Oh, okay. We got it today. | -击掌吧熊妈妈 -好今天就到这里吧 |
[06:50] | Yeah, there’s more. | 还有呢 |
[06:52] | Thanks, Suzanne. | 谢谢 苏珊娜 |
[06:54] | Have a nice day. | 祝你有个愉快的一天 |
[06:54] | Hey! That’s my line. | 那是我的词 |
[06:57] | But that’s okay. I don’t own the copyright. Public domain. | 但没关系 我没有版权 大众所有 |
[07:00] | Hey, Suzanne. How’s it going? | 苏珊娜 怎么样 |
[07:01] | – Oh, great. Really great. – Good. | -太棒了 真的很棒 -很好 |
[07:05] | – Why? Was there a complaint? – No, no, not at all. | -怎么了 有投诉吗 -完全没有 |
[07:07] | You’re doing an excellent job. | 你做的很好 |
[07:09] | Really glad to hear that because, according to my sister, | 听你这么说真的很高兴 因为据我妹说 |
[07:12] | sometimes I can come on a little too… strong. | 有时候我会有点太…强 |
[07:15] | She doesn’t like it | 她不喜欢 |
[07:16] | when I talk too much, sing, or tell knock-knock jokes, | 我碎碎念 唱歌 或是讲笑话 |
[07:19] | or do plays where the actors are my fingers, | 或是表演手指剧 |
[07:21] | especially not when Brad’s around. | 尤其是布拉德在边上的时候 |
[07:23] | – All right, well, I… you know, I want– – It gets a little… | -好吧 我想 -变得有点 |
[07:25] | Oh, hold on. Receipt? | 稍等 收据 |
[07:29] | Orange juice, toothpaste, AR-15 assault rifle. | 橙汁 牙膏 AR15突击步枪 |
[07:34] | Looks good. Thank you. | 看上去没问题 谢谢 |
[07:36] | – Have a nice day. – You, too. | -祝你有个愉快的一天 -你也是 |
[07:40] | you should tell your sister that she should be very proud of you, | 你应该告诉你妹妹她应该为你感到骄傲 |
[07:44] | because you are Employee of the Month, Suzanne. | 因为你当选了本月最佳员工 苏珊娜 |
[07:51] | Wait. What? | 慢着 什么 |
[07:54] | Where are the cameras? | 摄影机在哪 |
[07:56] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I present | 女士们先生们 请允许我介绍 |
[07:59] | the Employee of the Month for the month of September… | 九月的最佳员工 |
[08:02] | Suzanne Warren. | 苏珊娜·沃伦 |
[08:09] | Holy polar bear! | 天了个熊 |
[08:26] | So, what the fuck? Emergency meeting on a Friday? | 怎么回事 周五开紧急会议 |
[08:30] | 未经许可 不可停车 | |
[08:30] | I have to get something out of my car. | 我要从车里拿点东西 |
[08:33] | Okay. I don’t give a shit. | 好吧 我不在乎 |
[08:50] | We do not yet know who it is. | 我们还不知道是谁 |
[08:52] | Come on. What do you mean you don’t know who he is? | 拜托 你说”不知道是谁”是什么意思 |
[08:54] | Don’t y’all have records? | 你们没有员工记录吗 |
[08:56] | How does a CO go missing without anybody noticing? | 怎么会没人注意到有一个狱警不见了 |
[08:58] | In Afghanistan, this would never happen. | 在阿富汗 就不会发生这种事 |
[09:00] | Yeah, in Afghanistan, we knew everyone on our team. | 在阿富汗 我们认识队里的每个人 |
[09:03] | Here we played one game of | 在这里我们跟半队人玩一个游戏 |
[09:04] | Two Truths and a Lie with half of the group, | “两句真话一句假话” |
[09:06] | and then it was like, “good luck, see you later.” | 然后就说”祝你好运 一会见” |
[09:07] | All right, listen. I understand emotions are high. | 好吧听着 我理解你们现在都有情绪 |
[09:12] | What I need from all of you | 我现在需要你们所有人 |
[09:13] | is to hold down the fort until the feds arrive. | 在联邦调查局探员来之前守住这个监狱 |
[09:16] | So what, we just sit here all night with a killer on the loose? | 所以凶手跑了 而我们就整晚坐在这里 |
[09:21] | A killer is not on the loose. A killer is in prison. | 凶手没跑 凶手就在监狱里面 |
[09:25] | – Right. – We’re safe. Great. | -对 -我们好安全 太棒了 |
[09:28] | MCC wants me in Utica with them. | 世纪挑战公司让我去尤蒂卡找他们 |
[09:30] | They need to be briefed on the situation, | 他们要听这个事情的汇报 |
[09:32] | and I am more than confident | 而且我相信 |
[09:34] | you can handle yourselves… on your own. | 你们可以自己处理这些事 |
[09:38] | – We usually do. – What? | -我们通常可以 -你说什么 |
[09:40] | This is insane. | 这简直是疯了 |
[09:40] | You got us in here with gangsters and murderers. | 你让我们在这跟黑帮和杀人犯一起待着 |
[09:42] | You don’t even know who your guards are. | 你连你这些警卫叫什么都不知道 |
[09:43] | Yeah, why should we wait for the FBI | 我们为什么要等联调局来 |
[09:44] | to put pressure on these women? | 给这些女囚施压 |
[09:49] | I am trained in extraction techniques, so– | 我参加过审讯技术培训 所以 |
[09:51] | Let me talk to them. I’ll get the 411. | 让我跟她们谈谈 我会搞到情报的 |
[09:53] | No! | 不行 |
[09:55] | No cowboy shit. | 别搞牛仔那套 |
[09:56] | The worst reaction is an overreaction. | 最坏的反应就是过度反应 |
[09:59] | I am sure Captain Piscatella would agree with me… | 我肯定皮斯科特拉队长也会同意我 |
[10:04] | were he here. | 如果他在这里的话 |
[10:06] | Yes, sir. Exactly as you say, sir. | 是的先生 完全同意你说的 先生 |
[10:12] | I assure you no one is taking this lightly, | 我向你们保证 这件事会得到重视 |
[10:15] | but it is an unprecedented situation | 但是这是个史无前例的事件 |
[10:18] | that requires a measured response. | 需要慎重考虑该怎么应对 |
[10:21] | Keep them locked down, be courteous, be professional, | 保持一级防范禁闭 礼貌专业地对她们 |
[10:25] | and the feds will be here in the morning. | 联调局探员明天早上就会到了 |
[10:27] | Captain. | 队长 |
[10:37] | Now that that’s over with, | 刚才的话讲完了 |
[10:38] | here’s a list of inmates I wish to speak to. | 这里有一张名单写着我想谈话的犯人 |
[10:41] | I need records and behavior reports. | 我需要犯罪记录和行为报告 |
[10:43] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[10:45] | The lights will stay on all night. | 今天晚上不关灯 |
[10:48] | If you wanna take ’em to the bathroom, that’s up to you, | 如果你想带她们去厕所 取决于你 |
[10:50] | but you are under no obligation to do so. | 但你不是必须这么做 |
[10:53] | Whoa. Wait. | 等等 |
[10:54] | Didn’t he just say not to do what you’re doing? | 他刚才不是说工作不用做了吗 |
[10:56] | – Donuts! – I’m sorry, what? | -甜甜圈 -对不起 什么 |
[10:59] | Didn’t he just say… not to do what you’re doing? | 他刚才不是说工作不用做了吗 |
[11:03] | I didn’t hear that. I heard “unprecedented situation.” | 我没听见 我听见”史无前例的情况” |
[11:06] | I heard, “don’t overreact.” | 我听见”不要过度反应” |
[11:08] | Do you consider questioning inmates | 你觉得审问犯人 |
[11:10] | about the murder of a fellow officer overreacting? | 关于我们同事被杀的事情是过度反应吗 |
[11:16] | Not when you put it that way, no. | 你这么说的话 就不是过度反应 |
[11:17] | I mean, if you don’t feel comfortable, | 如果你觉得不舒服 |
[11:18] | I do need someone to stay outside and guard the crime scene. | 我倒是需要有人去外面守着犯罪现场 |
[11:21] | Outside? At night? With the body? | 外面 大晚上的 跟尸体在一起 |
[11:24] | Thank you for volunteering. | 谢谢你的主动请缨 |
[11:27] | That’s what you get for asking questions. | 这就是问问题的下场 |
[11:30] | Luschek… I want you with Judy King. | 卢斯奇克 我需要你去跟着朱迪·金 |
[11:33] | Aw, damn it. Hey, hey, no. | 该死 不要 |
[11:35] | I was not questioning your methods. | 我可没质疑你的方法 |
[11:38] | All right, I totally respect your badass authority | 好吧 我非常尊重你霸气的权威 |
[11:40] | that flies in the face of Caputo’s authority. | 完爆卡普托的权威 |
[11:42] | Follow orders and stay with Judy King. | 听命令 跟朱迪·金待一起 |
[11:48] | Fuck! | 该死的 |
[11:50] | Shit. | 靠 |
[11:52] | It’s gonna be quite a night, huh, guys? | 今天晚上会格外的长啊 是吧伙计们 |
[11:54] | Attention, lights will remain on during lockdown. | 注意 一级防范禁闭期间不会关灯 |
[11:57] | – Lights will remain on. – Hello, girls. | -不会关灯 -大家好 |
[12:00] | Care for a game of pinochle? Deal them in. | 来一局扑克牌 让她们加进来 |
[12:05] | Trump is diamonds. | 主牌是方片 |
[12:08] | There will be no panicking. | 不要慌张 |
[12:09] | You panic, and you give us all away. | 你一慌就把我们都暴露了 |
[12:12] | Pretend this doesn’t concern you, | 假装和你无关 |
[12:13] | and with a little luck, it never will. | 再加点运气 这事就永远和你无关了 |
[12:16] | Are you hearing me? | 听见了吗 |
[12:17] | That doesn’t sound like much of a plan. | 这听起来不太像一个计划 |
[12:19] | At this point, they have nothing, a John Doe. | 现在他们没有线索 只有一具无名男尸 |
[12:22] | A John Doe in a guard’s uniform. | 一具穿着警卫制服的无名男尸 |
[12:24] | Well, what about forensics? DNA? Fingerprints? | 那法医鉴定呢 DNA 指纹 |
[12:27] | Hmm, fingerprints are unlikely at this point. | 现在尸体已腐烂 指纹是不大可能了 |
[12:31] | As for DNA, they’ll find our DNA. | 至于DNA 他们会找到我们的DNA |
[12:34] | They’ll find the DNA from | 他们会找到所有 |
[12:35] | anybody who’s ever walked through that garden. | 进过花园的人的DNA |
[12:38] | Which doesn’t prove squat. | 什么都证明不了 |
[12:39] | Play your trump. | 好好玩牌 |
[12:42] | Most crimes remain unsolved unless someone talks. | 大部分悬而未决的犯罪都是乱说话暴露的 |
[12:46] | If they question you, do not speak to them. | 如果他们问你问题 不要跟他们说话 |
[12:49] | They’ll tell you someone has already confessed. | 他们会跟你说有人已经招供了 |
[12:51] | Do not believe it. It’s a manipulation. | 别相信 这是惯招 |
[12:54] | Another manipulation? They hit you repeatedly in the face. | 还有一招 他们会一直打你脸 |
[12:59] | Be ready for that, too. | 也要准备好对付这个 |
[13:00] | More likely, you won’t even be brought in. | 更可能的是 你们根本不会被叫去问话 |
[13:03] | However, Frieda, with her record, | 但是因为费里达的犯罪记录 |
[13:05] | they’ll definitely talk to. | 他们一定会找她谈 |
[13:07] | – What’s your record? – Four murders in a year. | -你什么犯罪记录 -一年杀了四个人 |
[13:11] | That was a crazy year. | 那年真疯狂 |
[13:12] | But you don’t got to worry. | 但是你们不用担心 |
[13:15] | They can grill me ’til I’m burnt on both sides. | 就算他们把我两面都煎糊了 |
[13:19] | I won’t squeak. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[13:20] | Eh! Y’all got some wax paper? | 你们有脱毛蜡纸吗 |
[13:24] | It’s other parties I’m concerned about. | 我倒是挺担心另一个参与者 |
[13:27] | Nope? Okay. | 没有吗 好吧 |
[13:32] | I’m gonna go find me some wax paper. | 我要去找点脱毛蜡纸 |
[13:33] | Hey, you guys got wax paper? | 你们有脱毛蜡纸吗 |
[13:35] | Shouldn’t we be talking to her about all this? | 我们不该去找她谈谈吗 |
[13:36] | – Absolutely not. – Hell, no. | -绝对不要 -天哪 不 |
[13:46] | Well, now, there is a face I haven’t seen for a long while. | 这位先生真是好久不见 |
[13:50] | Had a lot of, uh, work in… | 有好多工作 |
[13:53] | parts of the prison where you aren’t. | 在监狱里别的地方 |
[13:55] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[13:57] | How fortuitous that this | 真是好巧 |
[13:58] | night shift should just fall into your lap. | 这次晚班居然就轮到你了 |
[14:02] | What else might fall into your lap? | 还有什么好事轮到你了呢 |
[14:05] | I wonder. | 我真想知道 |
[14:09] | What– | 什么 |
[14:10] | Oh, relax. She has noise-canceling headphones. | 放心 她有消噪耳机 |
[14:13] | You don’t own me. | 你不能命令我 |
[14:15] | Yeah. Put on your headphones. | 戴上你的耳机 |
[14:33] | You totally made Yoga Jones your bitch. | 你都让瑜伽琼斯变成你的人了 |
[14:35] | Oh, no. We just… help each other out. | 不 我们只是互帮互助 |
[14:39] | Restroom privileges are suspended. | 禁止使用洗手间 |
[14:44] | Like you and me, officer. | 就像你跟我一样 警官 |
[14:47] | Yeah. Uh… listen, | 你听我说 |
[14:50] | what happened between us, it can never happen again. | 之前我们之间那种事 不能再有了 |
[14:54] | It isn’t professional. | 太不专业了 |
[14:56] | I was thinking… maybe we could do Molly together? | 我是在想 也许我们能一起磕点摇头丸 |
[15:02] | You know where to get Molly? | 你知道哪里能搞到摇头丸 |
[15:03] | I already have it. | 我已经搞到了 |
[15:04] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[15:05] | Honey, you can get anything in here. | 亲爱的 这里什么东西都可以带进来 |
[15:12] | Shit. Fine. | 妈的 好吧 |
[15:15] | All right. Eyes up front. We wanna see some people. | 好了 大家注意 我们要找几个人 |
[15:20] | – I call your name, step forward. – Here we go. | -叫到名字的出来 -开始了 |
[15:23] | Cooper. | 库珀 |
[15:25] | Johnson. | 约翰逊 |
[15:27] | – Kukudio. – What’re they doing? | -库库迪欧 -他们在干什么 |
[15:28] | – What? Why? – Reznikov. | -什么 为什么 -瑞泽尼科夫 |
[15:32] | Front and center. Let’s go. | 过来中间 快 |
[15:44] | What’s this about? | 怎么回事 |
[15:45] | Piscatella wants to speak with you. | 皮斯科特拉要跟你们谈谈 |
[15:48] | Let’s go. | 去吧 |
[15:56] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[15:58] | Kukudio is a suspect and I’m not? | 库库迪欧是嫌疑犯而我不是 |
[16:03] | Heck, I killed a cop | 妈的 我杀过一个警察 |
[16:04] | with his own gun. | 用他自己的枪 |
[16:06] | Oh. Wait… | 等等 |
[16:09] | Did I get caught for that? | 我是不是因为这个被抓的 |
[16:12] | I’m getting old. | 老了 不中用了 |
[16:19] | Should we be letting ’em dance like that? | 我们就这么由她们跳吗 |
[16:20] | – Why not? – It’s inappropriate. | -为什么不行 -太不合适了 |
[16:23] | There’s a dead officer outside. | 外面可是死了个警卫 |
[16:25] | Don’t work harder than you have to. It’s gonna be a long night. | 别太卖力了 这个夜晚有你熬的 |
[16:30] | And we don’t even know who the hell that guy was. | 而且我们根本不知道那个人是谁 |
[16:34] | You ever work the ghetto before? | 你以前在黑人区工作过吗 |
[16:35] | – No. – Shows. | -没有 -都是戏 |
[16:38] | They give me this post all the time | 他们经常派我来这里 |
[16:39] | because they know that I know how to talk to ’em. | 因为他们知道我懂怎么与她们交流 |
[16:42] | ‘Cause I’m from Memphis. | 因为我来自孟菲斯 |
[16:46] | You see that dance they’re doing? | 你看到她们在跳的舞吗 |
[16:49] | I can do that dance. | 我也会 |
[16:51] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[16:58] | Man, what the fuck, Suzanne? It ain’t even eight o’clock. | 你搞什么 苏珊娜 还不到八点 |
[17:02] | I need to sleep. It’s nighttime. | 我得睡觉 都这么晚了 |
[17:06] | If I don’t get enough sleep, | 如果我没有充足的睡眠 |
[17:07] | my circadian rhythm gets off | 生理周期就会紊乱 |
[17:09] | – and I’m tired during the day. – “Circadian”? What the… | -白天就会很累 -生理周期 什么 |
[17:10] | Down becomes up. | 上下颠倒 |
[17:12] | I got the eyesie-closies and the head-nod, sleepy-jerk wakies. | 昏昏欲睡 还会梦游漫步 |
[17:16] | It’s chaos. | 一片混乱 |
[17:19] | Yo, if they ain’t gonna turn off the lights on us, | 如果他们不熄灯的话 |
[17:21] | we might as well treat it like a slumber party. | 我们不妨把这当作睡衣派对 |
[17:25] | I did not enjoy slumber parties. | 我不喜欢睡衣派对 |
[17:37] | – C-Dorm. – Yep? | -C区 -什么事 |
[17:39] | I need Suzanne Warren brought down. | 把苏珊娜·沃伦带过来 |
[17:42] | I got this. | 我去吧 |
[17:43] | You stay here with your people. | 你就跟你的伙伴们待在这里 |
[17:49] | Get it, Cindy! Get it, Cindy! Hey! | 跳啊 辛迪 跳啊 辛迪 |
[17:52] | Warren. | 沃伦 |
[17:56] | – Yes? – Let’s go. Leave that. | -怎么了 -走吧 摘下眼罩 |
[18:01] | – What are they talking about? – Takin’… taking Suzanne away. | -怎么回事 -要把苏珊娜带走 |
[18:04] | She what? | 什么 |
[18:05] | Hold up. What’s this about? | 等等 这怎么回事 |
[18:07] | I’ll tell you later. | 我一会儿告诉你 |
[18:08] | Or I won’t. Come on. Move. | 也可能不会 赶紧走吧 |
[18:22] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[18:24] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[18:25] | Grace, Grace, Grace, Grace, | 格蕾丝 格蕾丝 |
[18:27] | look, look, look, look, look, look, look. | 你看 你看 |
[18:28] | Employee of the Month? Holy cow. | 月度最佳员工 天呐 |
[18:32] | That’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[18:35] | Brad, look. | 布拉德 你看 |
[18:36] | – Congrats. You should get that framed. – Yeah. | -恭喜 你最好把它裱起来 -对 |
[18:40] | What’s all this? Where are you going? | 这是什么 你们要去哪里 |
[18:42] | Suzanne, you know we’re going to | 苏珊娜 你知道我们这周末 |
[18:43] | Saint Mary’s for the weekend. | 要去圣玛丽修道院 |
[18:45] | You said you were fine with it. | 你说你没问题的 |
[18:46] | I was when it was a hypothetical. | 我以为你们不是说真的 |
[18:49] | And where is Saint Mary’s again? | 圣玛丽修道院在哪里来着 |
[18:51] | In Chesapeake Bay. | 在切萨皮克湾 |
[18:53] | An island. But islands are surrounded by water. | 在岛上 但岛的周围都是海水 |
[18:56] | What if there’s a problem and I need to reach you? | 如果出了什么事我需要找你们怎么办 |
[18:58] | And now there’s all this water between us, | 我们之间隔着海水 |
[18:59] | and I don’t have a boat, | 我又没有船 |
[19:01] | and I have never swum long-distance before. | 而且我从没有长距离游过泳 |
[19:03] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[19:05] | I printed out a schedule for you… | 我给你印了张日程表 |
[19:07] | …and the fridge is full of food, | 冰箱里也装满了食物 |
[19:10] | and you have all your games… and your pig. | 你还有那些游戏 还有你的小猪 |
[19:13] | Grace, I don’t know if I’m ready. | 格蕾丝 我不知道我是否准备好了 |
[19:15] | Of course you’re ready. | 你当然准备好了 |
[19:16] | No, I am a young 28. | 不 我只是个28岁的年轻人 |
[19:20] | Suzanne… | 苏珊娜 |
[19:21] | I literally spend every weekend with you. | 我基本上每个周末都在陪你 |
[19:24] | I’m asking for two days alone with my boyfriend. | 我只想跟我的男朋友度过两天二人世界 |
[19:29] | Maybe you could make some friends of your own. | 你也许可以交一些自己的朋友 |
[19:31] | It’s not that easy. | 没那么容易 |
[19:33] | Hey, sure it is. | 当然容易了 |
[19:35] | You’re a people person. You are Employee of the Month. | 大家都喜欢你 你可是月度最佳员工 |
[19:47] | Employee of the Month. | 月度最佳员工 |
[19:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:00] | Shit. | 该死 |
[20:14] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry, bro. | 抱歉 老兄 |
[20:19] | – What are you doing out here? – Well, I came to say hi. | -你在这里干什么 -来跟你打个招呼 |
[20:22] | You know, they filled all the posts, so I’m kind of a floater. | 他们占了所有的工作 我有点无所事事 |
[20:25] | – You want this one? – No. No, no, no. | -你要待在这里吗 -不不不 |
[20:28] | Brought you a book. | 给你带了一本书 |
[20:32] | – It? – What? It’s good. | -《死光》 -怎么 很好看的 |
[20:34] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[20:37] | If there’s no more posts, why don’t you go home? | 如果你没地方待 干嘛不回家 |
[20:39] | I don’t know, man. Everyone’s here. | 我也不知道 大家都在这里 |
[20:42] | It feels like an… important night in the history of the prison. | 感觉像是这座监狱史上的重要之夜 |
[20:47] | It’s just a job, man, | 只是份工作 老兄 |
[20:48] | and it’s not a very good one. | 还不是什么好工作 |
[20:49] | Well, it’s definitely different from what I thought it’d be. | 确实跟我想象的有所不同 |
[20:53] | Like, so sad that it’s almost supernatural. | 气氛太沉重 感觉都不太真实了 |
[20:56] | – You know what I mean? – Sort of. | -明白我的意思吗 -大概吧 |
[20:59] | – Weird shit happens, that’s for sure. – Yeah. | -总之会发生诡异的事 -对 |
[21:02] | Once, I woke up from a shift with no pants on. | 有一次我当班时醒来 发现没穿裤子 |
[21:04] | – Really? – Yeah, man. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[21:06] | – That’s weird. – Yeah. | -真诡异 -是啊 |
[21:09] | So what were you doing a second ago? | 你之前在做什么 |
[21:10] | – When? – When I got here. | -什么时候 -我来的时候 |
[21:12] | Oh, uh, I thought I heard something… from over there, | 我应该是听到了什么 |
[21:15] | the direction of the body parts. | 从尸块方向传来的声音 |
[21:22] | Well, I don’t hear anything now, so… | 我现在什么都没听到 所以 |
[21:25] | Me neither. | 我也没听到 |
[21:27] | Yeah, nothing to investigate. | 没什么好调查的 |
[21:29] | Problem solved. | 问题解决 |
[21:31] | I will leave you to it. | 交给你了 |
[21:38] | Let me try the, uh, Bing cherry in the regular. | 我想试吃那个 普通浓度的樱桃味 |
[21:52] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[21:52] | Hey. Healy, where are you? | 嘿 海利 你在哪里 |
[21:54] | – What? – Did you leave the building? | -什么 -你走掉了吗 |
[21:58] | No, I’m in my office. | 不 我在我的办公室 |
[21:59] | I’m standing in your office. | 我就站在你办公室里 |
[22:02] | Look, Piscatella needs some records pulled. | 皮斯科特拉要看一些记录 |
[22:05] | Where are the behavior reports? | 行为报告都放哪儿了 |
[22:10] | – Healy? – Yeah. | -海利 -嗯 |
[22:11] | Could really use your help down here. | 这里真的需要你的帮助 |
[22:15] | I’m on my way. | 这就来 |
[22:19] | – I’ll go with the Bing cherry. – Sure. | -就要樱桃味的 -好的 |
[22:45] | Yeah? | 干嘛 |
[22:46] | Oh, you’re just pacing around. | 你就一直在走来走去 |
[22:47] | You kinda look like Pac-Man chased by ghosts. | 你有点像被鬼魂追着跑的吃豆人 |
[22:50] | Maybe I am working out a very serious mathematical equation. | 或许我正在算一个很困难的数学方程式 |
[22:56] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗 |
[22:59] | So does math make your skin look all waxy? | 所以是数学让你看起来这么苍白吗 |
[23:03] | Maybe you need some vitamins… or some heroin. | 也许你需要点维他命 或者海洛因 |
[23:06] | Yeah, fuck off. | 滚开 |
[23:08] | I’ve been clean for three years. | 我已经三年没有碰那个了 |
[23:11] | All right, three days. Three hours. | 好吧 三天 三小时 |
[23:14] | I’m fine. I’m quitting. | 我没事 我要戒毒 |
[23:15] | You know where to cop? | 你知道从哪能搞到毒品吗 |
[23:16] | No. No. | 不知道 |
[23:18] | All right, so I’m definitely quitting. | 好吧 我肯定不会再搞毒品了 |
[23:19] | Okay. So that’s done. Done. | 好的 就这么说定了 说定了 |
[23:22] | All right? No time like the present to make the change… | 行吧 最好就是当下做改变 |
[23:25] | especially if you have no fucking choice in the matter. | 尤其是你没有别的选择的时候 |
[23:27] | So that’s good, ’cause I, uh… I was going to anyway, | 这样挺好 因为我 我本来也要戒 |
[23:30] | ’cause I already decided I wanted to, | 因为我已经决定了要这么做 |
[23:32] | so I’m okay. | 所以我没事 |
[23:33] | You are really good at lying to yourself. | 你真的很擅长对自己撒谎 |
[23:37] | I had a friend like you once. | 我以前有一个像你一样的朋友 |
[23:38] | Her name was, uh, Keighlyn. | 她叫基斯利 |
[23:40] | She believed that she was gonna go to Chicago… | 她以为她要去芝加哥 |
[23:44] | and be on the Oprah show, and win all the Christmas show stuff. | 参加奥普拉秀 赢得各种圣诞秀礼品 |
[23:49] | She had us all believing this, too, | 我们也都以为她说的是真的 |
[23:51] | right up until Oprah quit. | 直到奥普拉不干了 |
[23:54] | Plus, after. | 加上后来 |
[23:56] | I think she’s, like, | 我觉得她现在大概 |
[23:57] | breeding rabbits now or, um… selling, um… | 培育兔子或者 在卖那个 |
[24:01] | Arbonne. | 阿伯尼护肤品 |
[24:02] | Did your mother put the whiskey in the baby bottle, | 你妈有把威士忌灌进过婴儿奶瓶里吗 |
[24:04] | or did she just mix it in with the dog food she fed you? | 或者她把酒混到喂你的狗粮里 |
[24:08] | I mean, I can leave, but I really thought, as I was walking by, | 我可以离开 但我路过这里的时候觉得 |
[24:11] | that you could use a little bit of distraction from yourself. | 我可以稍微帮你把注意力从自己身上移开 |
[24:14] | It’s good to have something else to focus on, right? | 有别的东西来关注总是好的 对吧 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:26] | – You gotta puke? – No. | -你要吐了吗 -不 |
[24:28] | – Are you really good at being in denial? – Yeah. | -你真那么擅长否认吗 -是的 |
[24:36] | Joe. There are no words, huh? | 乔 仍然没有消息是吗 |
[24:38] | Who does such a thing? | 谁会做这种事 |
[24:40] | I don’t know. It’s terrible. | 我不知道 太可怕了 |
[24:42] | Have you met Josh? | 你见过乔什吗 |
[24:44] | Mr. Caputo, nice to meet you. | 卡普托先生 很高兴认识你 |
[24:46] | Josh will help you review everything you know, | 乔什会帮你回顾一遍你知道的所有信息 |
[24:49] | make sure it matches with our records. | 确保和我们的记录相符 |
[24:53] | That’s why you called me down here? | 这就是你们叫我来的原因吗 |
[24:56] | To brief me on what not to say? | 来简要告诉我什么不要说 |
[24:58] | When you speak to the FBI, | 你和联调局说话的时候 |
[24:59] | they can throw you some curveballs. | 他们可能会问出意想不到的问题 |
[25:01] | We can’t have you shooting from the hip. | 我们不能让你没准备就去 |
[25:03] | I should be at the prison. | 我现在应该在监狱 |
[25:05] | This is more important. | 这更重要 |
[25:07] | It’s for your protection as much as anyone’s, Joe. | 这是为保护你以及其他人 乔 |
[25:21] | Danny. | 丹尼 |
[25:25] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[25:27] | Hello, father. | 你好 父亲 |
[25:28] | This is Crystal Burset, | 这是克里斯托·伯赛特 |
[25:30] | wife of Sophia Burset. | 索菲娅·伯赛特的妻子 |
[25:33] | You remember Sophia, right? | 你记得索菲娅的 对吧 |
[25:35] | Who you claim isn’t in the SHU? | 那个你声称没有被关禁闭的人 |
[25:41] | Why don’t you keep that one? I got a lot more. | 你要不留着这张吧 我还有很多 |
[25:46] | I wanna talk to Piscatella. | 我要和皮斯科特拉谈一谈 |
[25:47] | This must be some kind of mistake. | 这一定有什么搞错了 |
[25:48] | I ain’t done shit. | 我什么都没做 |
[25:49] | Well, if you’re here, that means he wants to talk to you, | 你在这里 就说明他确实想和你谈 |
[25:52] | So wait ’til you’re called. | 所以等着叫你的名字 |
[25:53] | This is bullshit. After all I’ve done for this place? | 这简直是放屁 我为这地方做了这么多 |
[25:56] | What’s the matter? You scared now, huh? | 怎么了 你这是怕了吗 |
[26:00] | ‘Cause you ain’t got your whole crew here? | 因为你的小团队不在这 |
[26:01] | I ain’t scared of shit. Bring it, you monkey bitches. | 我狗屁都不怕 你来呀 你个猴婊子 |
[26:04] | – I’ll take you all on! – Oh, yeah? | -我一个人对付你们所有人 -是吗 |
[26:07] | You wanna take them on? | 你要一个人对付她们所有人 |
[26:08] | What about with one hand tied behind your back, huh? | 把一只手绑在你背后再来怎么样 |
[26:14] | Did you see that? He was trying to break my arm. | 你看到了吗 他想把我的手臂弄断 |
[26:16] | Nobody cares. | 没人在乎 |
[26:21] | Reznikov. | 瑞泽尼科夫 |
[26:31] | Captain, did you see that? | 长官 你看到了吗 |
[26:39] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听着 |
[26:41] | If you’re here, that means you’re here for a reason. | 你们在这里是有原因的 |
[26:44] | Now, if you’re innocent, that means… | 如果你们是无辜的 就意味着 |
[26:46] | you shouldn’t have anything to worry about. | 你们没有什么好担心的 |
[26:48] | But if you cause a problem, | 但如果你们惹麻烦 |
[26:49] | then it doesn’t matter if you’re innocent or not, | 那就不用管你们是否无辜 |
[26:51] | so sit down and shut your mouth. | 所以给我坐下来 把嘴闭上 |
[27:07] | So, this is messed up. | 这真是一团糟 |
[27:10] | We’re not supposed to talk. | 我们不该说话 |
[27:12] | And I think it’s better | 而且我认为我最好 |
[27:13] | if I give you some space and not engage you right now. | 现在跟你保持距离 不和你对话 |
[27:18] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[27:20] | Do you not remember what you did to me at movie night? | 你不记得你在电影夜对我做的事吗 |
[27:22] | Are you still mad about that? | 你还在为那个生气 |
[27:24] | It was last night. | 这是昨晚上才发生的 |
[27:25] | Oh, uh, I only did that so we could be even. | 我这么做只是想让我们互不相欠 |
[27:29] | God. You’re really not great at reading people. | 天哪 你真的不会读心 |
[27:34] | No… I guess not. | 对 我想我是读不懂 |
[27:39] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[27:53] | Hi! Welcome to the park! | 嗨 欢迎到公园 |
[27:57] | Wel– | 欢… |
[28:05] | Dylan! | 迪伦 |
[28:07] | Hi! What are you doing here? | 嗨 你在这儿干什么呢 |
[28:09] | I don’t live at the store, silly. | 我又不住在商场 小笨蛋 |
[28:12] | You don’t? Oh. | 你不住那儿吗 |
[28:14] | Well, did you see my new truck? | 你看到我的新卡车了吗 |
[28:15] | – My mom got it for me. – Oh! That’s awesome! | -我妈妈给我买的 -真是太棒了 |
[28:22] | I love trucks. | 我超喜欢卡车 |
[28:23] | Really? But you’re a girl. | 真的吗 但你是个女生 |
[28:26] | Girls can like trucks. | 女生也能喜欢卡车 |
[28:27] | Well, I don’t know any girls who like trucks. | 我不认识任何喜欢卡车的女生 |
[28:29] | My brothers don’t even like trucks. | 连我哥哥和弟弟都不喜欢 |
[28:32] | – What are they doing? – Killing ants. | -他们在干吗 -杀蚂蚁 |
[28:36] | – Do girls do that? – They can. I don’t. | -女生也玩吗 -可以啊 但我不杀 |
[28:39] | Well, before, they were putting Tiger Balm on their wieners. | 以前他们还把万金油涂在小弟弟上 |
[28:43] | Hey. Are you allowed to eat popsicles? | 准你吃冰棍吗 |
[28:46] | – Um, yeah. – Me, too! | -可以啊 -我可以 |
[28:49] | I have popsicles at my house. | 我家有冰棍 |
[29:00] | Red. | 红妈 |
[29:04] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[29:08] | Well, don’t be. | 没关系 |
[29:09] | I was enjoying the ambience. | 我很享受这里环境 |
[29:12] | So stark… | 如此肃穆冰冷 |
[29:13] | like I’m back in the Kremlin. | 仿佛回到了克里姆林宫 |
[29:16] | I’m glad you approve. | 很高兴得到你的认可 |
[29:21] | Do you know why I brought you down here? | 知道为什么让你来这里吗 |
[29:22] | – No idea. – No idea? | -不知道 -不知道吗 |
[29:24] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[29:26] | Well… it has to do with the body we dug up in the garden. | 和我们在菜园里挖出的尸体有关 |
[29:34] | There’s a… I’m sorry, what? | 菜园里…抱歉 你说什么 |
[29:40] | So, this is news to you? | 你根本没听说过吗 |
[29:42] | I’m shocked. Who is she? | 我太震惊了 那个女的是谁 |
[29:45] | How do you know it’s a she? | 你怎么知道是女的呢 |
[29:46] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[29:50] | No. | 不是 |
[29:52] | Captain… I would love to help you, | 队长 我很想帮忙 |
[29:57] | but I’m not in the mood for games. | 但我没心情跟你玩游戏 |
[29:59] | Neither am I. | 我也没有 |
[30:01] | You’re head of the Garden Club. | 你是园艺俱乐部的头头 |
[30:03] | I find it extraordinary… | 如果你不能 |
[30:06] | that you wouldn’t have any useful information for me. | 给我点有用的信息 那就太奇怪了 |
[30:09] | Useful how? | 怎样才算有用 |
[30:11] | Anything would be appreciated. | 什么都可以 |
[30:22] | Aspirin reduces your risk of heart attack… | 阿司匹林可降低犯心脏病的风险 |
[30:25] | but can be toxic in large amounts. | 但服用过量可能有毒性 |
[30:51] | Have someone toss Reznikov’s bunk and search her office. | 派人搜查瑞泽尼科夫的床铺和办公室 |
[30:54] | – Yes, sir. – Is that really necessary? | -是 先生 -真的有必要吗 |
[30:57] | We’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[31:08] | – One of your homies is here. – Yep. | -你朋友来了 -好的 |
[31:13] | – What’s up? – You tell me. | -怎么了 -你来告诉我 |
[31:16] | How much longer before she back? | 她还有多久才能回来 |
[31:18] | Don’t sweat it, cuz. Girlfriend be back in no time. | 别急 你的女朋友很快就回来了 |
[31:22] | Why her? Why is she even named in this shit? | 为什么是她 为什么她被卷进这件破事 |
[31:24] | Search me. | 不知道 |
[31:25] | She probably just matches the profile, jigaboo. | 可能是她正好符合侧写吧 黑人 |
[31:28] | Jiga-what? | 黑什么 |
[31:30] | Go back to your cube, inmate. | 回你的隔间去吧 犯人 |
[31:31] | – But how much longer? – Probably not more than another hour. | -但还要多久 -应该不会超过一小时 |
[31:35] | But that’s what you said about an hour ago, jigaboo. | 但你一个小时之前就这么说过了 黑人 |
[31:39] | Hey, that… That’s a nice watch. | 那个手表不错 |
[31:42] | – Do you mind if I take a look at it? – Man, what? | -我能看看吗 -什么 |
[31:46] | No. Caputo gave me this watch. | 不 这表是卡普托给我的 |
[31:48] | Oh, come on, hand it over. I… | 来吧 给我看看 我… |
[31:49] | I promise I’ll give it back to you. | 我保证我会还给你的 |
[31:59] | That is nice. | 真漂亮 |
[32:15] | Now you don’t need to worry what time it is. | 这下你不用担心几点了 |
[32:35] | Whatever happens, Red won’t crack. | 不管发生什么 红妈不会屈服的 |
[32:37] | Why should she protect me? | 她为什么要保护我 |
[32:39] | She has no allegiance to me. | 她没有义务这么做 |
[32:42] | It’s not about that. | 和这个无关 |
[33:02] | This is a 600-thread count. | 这破布料只有六百支[织物密度] |
[33:06] | But it feels like a million thread count. | 但是感觉像是一百万支一样丝滑 |
[33:08] | Feels as if, ooh… | 感觉就像… |
[33:11] | – butter were a cloth. – Yeah. | -黄油一样细腻 -是啊 |
[33:13] | And what is this? | 这是什么 |
[33:17] | – What? – This place… | -什么 -这个地方… |
[33:20] | that we live in… | 我们住的地方 |
[33:23] | but we’re not allowed to leave. | 但是不允许离开 |
[33:26] | But you can leave. | 但你可以离开 |
[33:31] | And somehow, even though you’re a guard… | 不知怎么的 即便你是警卫 |
[33:36] | Judy controls both of us. | 我们俩却都受朱迪控制 |
[33:39] | – Oh. No, no, no, no. – Yes, she’s… | -不不不不不 -是的 她是的 |
[33:42] | Yes, you do. | 你是的 |
[33:44] | – Yes, you do. – No! | -是的 -不是 |
[33:47] | You play with people for your amusement. | 你和我们在一起 只是为了取乐 |
[33:50] | And… we’re only people | 只有你需要有人陪时 |
[33:53] | because you need people around. | 我们才是人 |
[33:58] | But we’re also people when there are no people around. | 但周围没有人的时候 我们也是人 |
[34:02] | Oh, darlin’, come here. Let me just rub your neck. | 亲爱的 过来 让我给你揉揉肩 |
[34:04] | No. No, this is… This is false. | 不 不 这是不对的 |
[34:09] | I don’t know either of you. | 你们俩我都不了解 |
[34:11] | You’re not my friends. | 你们不是我的朋友 |
[34:13] | – We are. – Hey… no. | -我们是的 -不是 |
[34:15] | No, no, no, no, no, no, we are. | 不不不不 我们是的 |
[34:16] | Yeah, we are. | 是啊 我们是的 |
[34:17] | No. Judy, you’re not a nice person. | 不 朱迪 你不是个好人 |
[34:21] | And you’re… | 而你是 |
[34:24] | …Luschek. | 卢斯奇克 |
[34:25] | That’s true. I am Luschek. | 没错 我是卢斯奇克 |
[34:27] | You don’t think that I’m a nice person? | 你觉得我不是好人吗 |
[34:28] | – You are? – I am. | -你是吗 -是的 |
[34:31] | I’ve lost myself. | 我已经迷失自我了 |
[34:34] | I act like… | 我表现得… |
[34:36] | I’m this spiritual person. | 像一个有灵性的人 |
[34:40] | But I’m a sham! | 但我是个骗子 |
[34:42] | – Oh, no, no, darlin’. – Oh, yes, I am. | -不是的 亲爱的 -我是的 |
[34:43] | No, you’re not. | 你不是 |
[34:45] | No, don’t. You are a beautiful woman. | 别这么说 你是个美丽的女人 |
[34:48] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[34:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:51] | Yeah, you’re… Hey, you’re both beautiful women. | 是啊 你们俩都是美女 |
[34:55] | Aw. For your… | 在你们 |
[34:57] | For your ages, you’re both beautiful women. | 相比于同龄人 你俩都是美女 |
[35:01] | And, you know, if I get snippy with you sometimes, | 你知道 如果有时候我对你暴躁 |
[35:03] | it’s just because I don’t think you like me. | 仅仅是因为我觉得你不喜欢我 |
[35:06] | Oh, no, I don’t. | 不 我这么觉得 |
[35:08] | And I put you down ’cause it makes me feel safe. | 我贬低你只是因为这样才有安全感 |
[35:15] | You have a life… | 你有我一直 |
[35:18] | that I have always wanted. | 想拥有的那种生活 |
[35:23] | Even now, you have everything. | 即使现在 你仍然拥有一切 |
[35:28] | I don’t. Not yet. | 我没有 暂时还没有 |
[35:32] | Oh, you. | 你呀 |
[35:33] | Oh, you are not here for my amusement. | 你在这儿不是为了给我取乐的 |
[35:39] | We are here for each other’s amusement. | 我们是为了让彼此快乐 |
[35:47] | Hey, we should get that feather out again. | 我们应该再把那个羽毛找出来 |
[35:58] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[36:00] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[36:05] | I really should’ve seen this comin’. | 我早该预料到的 |
[36:17] | Joe. | 乔 |
[36:19] | Linda. Oh. | 琳达 |
[36:21] | – I thought you’d have gone. – I waited for you. | -我还以为你以为走了 -我在等你 |
[36:24] | What’s going on? You found a body? | 怎么了 发现了一具尸体吗 |
[36:26] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:27] | You could’ve given me a heads-up. I… | 你可以提前告诉我一声 |
[36:29] | I like to know things before other people. | 我喜欢比别人先得到消息 |
[36:30] | I had to hear this from Tim. | 这次却是从蒂姆那里听说的 |
[36:32] | I… was dealing with the situation. | 我一直忙着应付 |
[36:36] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我 |
[36:39] | I’m happy to see you, though. | 但我还是很高兴能见到你 |
[36:42] | No, no, no, no, no. Not here. Not in the lobby. | 别别别 别在这 别在大厅 |
[36:44] | Let’s just go home. You could stay at my place tonight. | 咱们回家吧 你今晚可以住我那儿 |
[36:48] | Actually, I should be getting back to the prison. | 实际上 我该回监狱了 |
[36:50] | – I… – Now? | -我 -现在吗 |
[36:51] | I wanna make sure everyone is okay and– | 我想确保所有人都安全 |
[36:53] | It’s past midnight. | 这都深更半夜了 |
[36:55] | It would make me feel better. | 这样我才会安心 |
[36:57] | No. That’s insane. There’s nothing you can do. | 不 这简直乱来 去了你也无能为力 |
[37:01] | The guards can handle themselves, and… | 警卫自己能应付的 而且 |
[37:03] | the girls are safe and sound behind bars. | 犯人们在铁窗里也会安然无恙 |
[37:05] | – Actually, there are no bars. – No, I mean in their cells. | -其实没有铁窗 -对 我是指牢房 |
[37:09] | Not in minimum. | 低安全级别监狱没有牢房 |
[37:12] | You’ve never actually been to Litchfield, have you? | 你从没去过利奇菲尔德 对不对 |
[37:19] | Have you ever been in any prison? | 你有去过哪怕一间监狱吗 |
[37:23] | It never seemed necessary. | 我没感觉有这个必要 |
[37:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:30] | – I’ll follow you to your car. – No, you’re following me home. | -我送你上车 -不 你跟我回家 |
[37:42] | Mr. Piscatella… this is really getting embarrassing. | 皮斯科特拉先生 真是越来越尴尬了 |
[37:47] | I am a respected woman in this camp. | 我在这儿可是德高望重 |
[37:50] | Oh, I realize that. | 我看出来了 |
[37:52] | But the respect you earned… | 但你可不是因为会做土豆饼 |
[37:54] | didn’t come from making latkes, did it, Red? | 才德高望重的 是吧 红妈 |
[37:58] | What on earth are you on about now? | 你到底想说什么 |
[38:01] | You know… I’ve been in corrections a long time. | 你知道 我做劳改这一行很久了 |
[38:06] | I’ve had inmates spit in my face… | 犯人朝我脸上吐过口水 |
[38:09] | throw piss and shit at me. | 冲我身上扔过屎尿 |
[38:12] | I’ve had people punch me, kick me. I was even stabbed once. | 我被揍过 踢过 还被捅过一次 |
[38:17] | But I don’t hold it against ’em. | 但我不记仇 |
[38:19] | In fact, I respect those type of criminals | 事实上 我尊重这种囚犯 |
[38:22] | because they are honest. | 因为他们坦坦荡荡 |
[38:24] | They hate me. I hate them. | 他们恨我 我恨他们 |
[38:27] | Our relationship is simple. | 我们的关系很简单 |
[38:29] | It’s your type of criminal | 而你这种囚犯 |
[38:32] | that I find the most offensive. | 是我最反感的 |
[38:36] | Are we talking about old women or all women? | 你是指老女人还是所有女人 |
[38:40] | No, we’re talkin’ about the type of criminal | 都不是 我说的是那种 |
[38:41] | who tries to be your friend… | 想与你为友 |
[38:44] | who charms you, and seduces you | 取悦你 引诱你 |
[38:45] | and makes you like them so much… | 让你特别喜欢他们 |
[38:49] | you forget they’re in here for a reason. | 以至于你都忘了他们不是无故被关在这里 |
[38:52] | Now, when the police raided your place… | 当警察突袭你的老窝时 |
[38:57] | the five people… | 在你冰柜里发现的 |
[39:01] | they found in your freezer… | 那五具尸体 |
[39:07] | Did you cut them up, too? | 你把他们也碎尸了吗 |
[39:10] | Oh, that was a long time ago. | 那是很久很久以前的事了 |
[39:12] | People don’t change. | 江山易改本性难移 |
[39:15] | I should know. | 我早该知道 |
[39:16] | My mom sent me to gay conversion camp. | 我妈送我去过同性恋纠正营 |
[39:21] | Amazing that you ended up in minimum. | 你能呆在低安全级别监狱 真是奇迹 |
[39:28] | The Russian mob must’ve sprung for one hell of a lawyer. | 俄罗斯黑帮肯定找了个很牛逼的律师 |
[39:33] | You don’t know a thing about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[39:36] | I know enough to send you to Max. | 我知道的足够能送你去重刑监狱 |
[39:38] | I know you won’t be runnin’ the kitchen down the hill. | 在那你就不能再掌管厨房了 |
[39:40] | I guarantee you that. | 我向你保证 |
[39:43] | But if you tell me who else was involved… | 但如果你告诉我同伙是谁 |
[39:46] | maybe I can make things a little more comfortable for you. | 也许我能让你日子好过点 |
[39:49] | You were better at the bad cop. The good cop needs work. | 白脸唱得还行 红脸就差点火候了 |
[39:53] | You fucking disgust me. | 你真他妈让我恶心 |
[39:56] | A man… | 一个人 |
[39:58] | is dead. | 死了 |
[40:00] | Do you really have that little regard for human life? | 你对人命有没有一丁点尊重 |
[40:04] | I already told you… | 我已经告诉你了 |
[40:07] | I don’t know a thing about it. | 我什么都不知道 |
[40:10] | You wanna torture me? Torture me. | 你想用刑的话 动手吧 |
[40:12] | Have your private militia waterboard me | 让你的手下给我用水刑 |
[40:15] | and electrocute my fucking face. | 或者电电我这张老脸 |
[40:17] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[40:19] | Maybe I’ll eventually be so out of my head | 或许最后我神志不清了 |
[40:21] | that I actually confess to this nonsense. | 会供认这是我干的 |
[40:24] | But it won’t mean anything. | 但这什么也说明不了 |
[40:26] | And it certainly won’t prove you’re any kind of detective. | 也肯定不能证明你会破案 |
[40:30] | We already know you’re not. | 我们都知道你不是警探 |
[40:32] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be working here. | 不然你就不会在这工作了 |
[40:35] | What was it? | 是什么原因呢 |
[40:37] | Were you not smart enough? | 你不够聪明 |
[40:39] | Or did they just not want a fairy on the force? | 还是警局不欢迎同性恋 |
[40:48] | Yes? | 进来 |
[40:51] | Sir… | 长官 |
[40:53] | we found these in her office, behind the file cabinet. | 我们在她办公室的文件柜后面发现了这个 |
[41:01] | Would you look at that? | 看看这个 |
[41:07] | Looks like I won’t be needin’ that confession after all. | 看来我终究是不需要供认词了 |
[41:16] | Yeah, get it out. Get it out. | 对 吐出来 吐出来 |
[41:20] | Get it all out. | 全吐出来 |
[41:22] | Man, there’s nothing left. | 伙计 没得吐了 |
[41:24] | Fuck this. | 真他妈的 |
[41:31] | – What is this? – I made it. | -这是什么鬼 -我做的 |
[41:34] | It’s a puke basket. | 是个呕吐篮 |
[41:37] | You made this for me? | 你给我做的吗 |
[41:38] | No, I didn’t make it for you, but I guess you can have it now. | 不是给你做的 不过你可以留着 |
[41:41] | But make sure you change out those, uh… | 但麻烦你记得 |
[41:43] | trash bags in between your pukings, please. | 吐完了要换个袋子 |
[41:46] | Why not just fucking puke in the bags and, | 为什么不直接吐袋子里 |
[41:48] | you know, skip the basket? | 弄个篮子干什么 |
[41:52] | ‘Cause I made it. | 因为这是我做的 |
[41:55] | Ah, touché. | 言之有理 |
[42:03] | So, what is goin’ on with you? | 你是什么情况 |
[42:05] | Why are you even here? | 因为什么事进来的 |
[42:09] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[42:13] | Yeah, I guess I could be hangin’ out with, uh… | 我觉得我可以跟… |
[42:16] | Leanne and Angie, but they’re making ear wax art. | 琳恩和安琪一起玩 但她们在玩耳屎 |
[42:20] | I think there’s enough ear wax art in the world. | 我认为世上的耳屎已经够多了 |
[42:22] | For sure. | 没错 |
[42:24] | I wanna do something else with my life. | 我想做点别的 |
[42:27] | – When did you decide that? – On construction, | -你什么时候决定的 -在工地上 |
[42:29] | when I was passin’ out the water. I really liked that job. | 我真的喜欢给大伙发水喝 |
[42:32] | And then, when I would hand them the water… | 当我把水递给她们时 |
[42:34] | they just looked so happy, and… | 她们特别开心 |
[42:36] | I don’t know. I liked it. I felt wanted. | 我也不懂 就是喜欢 感觉被人需要 |
[42:38] | Not like that. | 不是那种需要 |
[42:40] | No, no, no. Like you possessed a vital, | 对 不是 就像你身上带着 |
[42:42] | life-sustaining fluid, right? | 救命之水 是吗 |
[42:44] | – Yeah. – And now you make baskets. | -没错 -然后你还做了篮子 |
[42:49] | I gotta tell ya, you might be the only person I’ve ever met | 我得说 你可能是我见过的唯一一个 |
[42:52] | who actually is better for goin’ to prison. | 因为坐牢而确实有改善的人 |
[42:55] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样 |
[42:56] | I think I’m smarter ’cause I stopped doin’ drugs. | 我觉得是因为戒毒以后我更聪明了 |
[42:59] | Oh, great. | 好吧 |
[43:01] | My biggest fear is, | 我最害怕的是 |
[43:01] | even if I finally put all this drug shit behind me, | 即使我戒干净了毒 |
[43:05] | – I’ll still be rotten. – No. | -我还是这么差劲 -不会的 |
[43:07] | You’re all right. | 你会好起来的 |
[43:09] | I mean, you’re just kinda bitchy on the outside, | 我是说 你看上去是有点暴躁 |
[43:11] | but that’s only ’cause you grew up in New York City. | 但这只是因为你是纽约城里长大的 |
[43:33] | There’s no death penalty in New York, right? | 纽约州没有死刑 对吧 |
[43:35] | Jesus, Alex. Stop it. | 天呐艾丽克斯 别说了 |
[43:36] | – What? – This. | -什么 -这个 |
[43:39] | Thinking? | 思考 |
[43:40] | – No. – Wanna knock me unconscious? | -不 -想把我打昏吗 |
[43:42] | No. | 不是 |
[43:45] | Kind of. | 有点想 |
[43:47] | You wanna fuck the pain away? | 想把这种痛苦变成干劲吗 |
[43:48] | I wanna do whatever I can | 只要能让你好受点 |
[43:49] | to make you feel better, | 让我做什么都行 |
[43:51] | and somehow I don’t think that sex is it. | 但不知为什么我觉得干一场不管用 |
[43:56] | Everybody always talks about how when it’s the end of the world, | 大家都说世界末日来临的时候 |
[43:58] | they’ll all start boning. | 人们都会开始做爱 |
[44:01] | Do you think that actually happens? Like… | 你觉得真会这样吗 |
[44:05] | Like, were people on the | 比如泰坦尼克下沉的时候 |
[44:06] | Titanic having weepy sex as it went down, | 人们会边流泪边做爱吗 |
[44:07] | or were they just… weeping? | 还是 只是伤心流泪 |
[44:10] | I don’t know. I guess it depends on whether you wanna be aware | 我不知道 要看你是想直面死亡 |
[44:13] | or you wanna be oblivious at the end. | 还是想在末日自我遗忘 |
[44:16] | – Eyes open or legs open. – Nice. | -睁开眼还是张开腿的问题 -说得好 |
[44:19] | There’s no death penalty in the state of New York, by the way. | 还有 纽约州没有死刑 |
[44:23] | – So, there’s that. – Great. | -就是这样 -太棒了 |
[44:29] | Hi, Lolly. | 你好 洛莉 |
[44:30] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[44:41] | Remember when I found you in that greenhouse? | 记得我在温室碰到你那次吗 |
[44:44] | – Lolly! – I’m not gonna say anything. | -洛莉 -我不会告诉别人的 |
[44:46] | I just need to know, was it real, | 我只想知道 这是真的吗 |
[44:49] | or was it, like, a delusion? | 还是说 是我的幻觉 |
[44:51] | Or it… Maybe he was a hologram or somethin’. | 或者 也许他是一个全息影像之类的 |
[45:00] | He wasn’t a hologram. | 不是全息影像 |
[45:04] | That happened. | 真的发生了 |
[45:07] | – You saved my life. – Okay. | -你救了我 -好吧 |
[45:12] | Well, then, what… | 好吧 那么 |
[45:13] | Why they messin’ with Red, then? | 他们为什么要找红妈的麻烦 |
[45:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:21] | I mean, you think it’s gonna be hot, | 我的意思是 你觉得会变热 |
[45:23] | but then the bed is wet. | 但之后床湿了 |
[45:24] | – It stays wet. – Oh… Yeah. | -一直湿着 -好吧 |
[45:25] | – Then it’s cold… – Hey. How’s it going in here? | -接着它变冷了 -这里还好吗 |
[45:30] | Yo, I need to use the bathroom. | 我想去厕所 |
[45:32] | – What? – I need to pee. | -什么 -我要尿尿 |
[45:34] | Sorry. No comprendo. | 对不起 我不明白 |
[45:42] | You… You’re not gonna let her go to the bathroom? | 你 你不让她去厕所吗 |
[45:44] | Ah, there’s no more special privileges. | 这里可没有特权 |
[45:49] | See this? This is how I like it. | 看到了吗 我就喜欢这样 |
[45:53] | Them behind glass. | 她们被挡在玻璃后面 |
[45:54] | You can’t hear ’em. | 听不见声音 |
[45:55] | Can’t smell ’em. | 也闻不到她们身上的味道 |
[45:56] | Maybe they wouldn’t smell that bad | 如果让她们上厕所的话 |
[45:58] | if we just let ’em go to the bathroom. | 也不至于会这么臭 |
[46:00] | I’m just sayin’. | 我随口一说 |
[46:03] | What the fuck’s he doin’? | 他在搞什么 |
[46:14] | What the fuck? | 我操怎么回事 |
[46:21] | – Hey, what are you laughin’ at? – Uh, me? | -你在笑什么 -我吗 |
[46:24] | We were all laughing. | 我们可都在笑 |
[46:29] | You better sleep with one eye open. | 你睡觉的时候最好睁一只眼 |
[46:31] | I can’t. I’ve tried, | 我做不到 我试过了 |
[46:34] | and I only get a restful night’s sleep | 只有两只眼睛都闭着的时候 |
[46:36] | when both eyes are closed. | 我才能安稳地睡一晚上 |
[46:40] | Hey, you wanna hit her? | 你想揍她吗 |
[46:43] | You can hit her. We won’t do anything. | 你可以揍她 我们不会阻止的 |
[46:46] | Nah. I ain’t hittin’ no retard. | 不用了 我不打弱智 |
[46:49] | But she laughed at you. | 但她嘲笑了你 |
[46:53] | You’re gonna let some black retard laugh at you like that, | 你打算任由那个黑人弱智 |
[46:57] | in front of all these people? | 在所有人面前嘲笑你 |
[47:00] | Back off, man. I’m not interested. | 滚开 我没兴趣打架 |
[47:02] | I don’t care whether you’re interested. I’m tellin’ you… | 我可不管你有没有兴趣 我是在告诉你 |
[47:05] | I wanna see a fight. | 我想看人打架 |
[47:07] | – I don’t wanna fight. – I do. | -我不想打架 -我想 |
[47:12] | I’ll fight her. | 我来跟她打 |
[47:13] | Now, that’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 这才是我要的 |
[47:17] | Start placin’ your bets, boys. | 开始下注吧 兄弟们 |
[47:19] | We got a fight! All right! | 我们有好戏看了 好极了 |
[47:23] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[47:24] | Huh! Yeah! | 棒极了 |
[47:29] | Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Ring! Oh, Nitro! | 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑 奈乔 |
[47:33] | Sorry. Sorry, Sky Train. | 抱歉 抱歉 天列 |
[47:36] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 快 快 |
[47:38] | Dylan, where are you? | 迪伦 你在哪儿 |
[47:39] | – I don’t know. – You are so far behind. | -我也不知道 -你落得太远了 |
[47:43] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[47:44] | You might be able to catch up if, if, | 你也许能赶上 如果 如果 |
[47:46] | if… I just did it again! | 我又赢了 |
[47:48] | I won, again! | 我又赢了 |
[47:50] | – I won the first round. – Uh, yeah, that’s true. | -我赢了第一局 -是的 没错 |
[47:53] | You definitely have a great natural ability. | 你绝对有天赋 |
[47:56] | And by the end of this weekend, you’re gonna be a monster. | 等周末过完 你就会变得超厉害 |
[48:00] | The weekend? | 周末 |
[48:01] | Yeah, we can’t play video games all day. | 是啊 我们总不能整天玩电子游戏吧 |
[48:03] | The secret to fun is diversification. | 快乐的秘诀是干不一样的事 |
[48:07] | Oh! We should do prank phone calls. | 我们可以打恶作剧电话 |
[48:11] | I should call my dad. | 我应该打电话给爸爸 |
[48:12] | Ah, that’s a good idea. Ask him if his refrigerator is running. | 好主意 问问他冰箱有没有开 |
[48:16] | Oh, wait, but maybe I should do it, | 等等 也许应该我来打 |
[48:17] | because he will know your voice. | 因为他会听出你的声音 |
[48:19] | No, I mean, I should go home. | 不 我的意思是 我该回家了 |
[48:22] | But you just got here. | 但你才刚来没多久 |
[48:24] | Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry,I’m sorry. | 好了 对不起 对不起 对不起 |
[48:25] | I was… Maybe I’m moving too fast. | 我只是 也许我太着急了 |
[48:27] | You don’t have to stay all night, | 你不用在这里待一整晚 |
[48:28] | as long as you promise to come back | 只要你保证明天一醒来 |
[48:29] | and play the second you wake up. | 就回来跟我一起玩 |
[48:31] | I mean, you don’t have to go yet. | 我的意思是 你还用不着走 |
[48:33] | It’s not even 5:00. | 现在连五点都没到 |
[48:33] | Do you like capes? I have a collection. | 你喜欢斗篷吗 我有一整套收藏 |
[48:36] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[48:41] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[48:43] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[48:45] | Uh… red is tasteful. | 红色很有品位 |
[48:50] | Oh, but black… | 但黑色 |
[48:53] | is beautiful… and timeless. | 漂亮…且永不过时 |
[48:58] | Yes. | 很好 |
[49:00] | Yes. | 很好 |
[49:02] | He’s gonna love it. | 他会喜欢的 |
[49:05] | I don’t know where I am. | 我不知道我在那儿 |
[49:06] | – We walked from the park. – Dylan. | -我们从公园走过来 -迪伦 |
[49:08] | Please stay on the phone. | 不要挂电话 |
[49:09] | – What’s going on? – Dylan? | -发生什么了 -迪伦 |
[49:11] | Who’s on the phone? | 你在和谁说话 |
[49:14] | Dylan, stay with me. | 迪伦 别挂 |
[49:16] | – You called 911? – Hello? | -你打了911 -有人吗 |
[49:19] | Dylan, you only call 911 in the case of an emergency. | 迪伦 只有在紧急情况下才能打911 |
[49:25] | Hey, what… | 怎么 |
[49:28] | What is going on? Dylan… | 到底怎么了 迪伦 |
[49:31] | I am not the bad guy here, Dylan, | 我不是坏人 迪伦 |
[49:33] | and, you know, it really hurts my feelings when you– | 你知道吗 你这样真的很让我伤心 |
[49:35] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop that! | 停下 停下 停下 停下 停下 |
[49:37] | You do not run away from your friends. | 你不能逃避你的朋友 |
[49:38] | Friends do not run away from friends! | 朋友之间不能互相逃避 |
[49:40] | Friends do not run away from friend– | 朋友之间不能互相逃避 |
[49:43] | Dylan! You are ruining everything! | 迪伦 你把一切都毁了 |
[49:47] | Dylan, wait. | 迪伦 等等 |
[49:48] | Dylan! Wait. Stop. | 迪伦 等等 别跑 |
[49:49] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 别跑 别跑 停 停 停 |
[49:52] | Dylan! Dylan! Dylan! | 迪伦 迪伦 迪伦 |
[49:58] | Dylan? | 迪伦 |
[50:01] | Hi, Katya. | 卡佳 |
[50:04] | It’s Sam. | 我是山姆 |
[50:07] | I… I know it’s late. | 我 我知道很晚了 |
[50:09] | I’m sorry for calling. | 抱歉打电话给你 |
[50:13] | I… | 我… |
[50:14] | I know that I… I said that I would stop, and I… | 我之前说过再也不打了 |
[50:18] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[50:21] | But I don’t have anyone I can talk to. | 可我连个倾诉的对象都没有 |
[50:23] | I know you felt like you couldn’t talk to me… | 我知道你觉得你跟我没法聊 |
[50:27] | which is ironic | 这其实很讽刺 |
[50:28] | because it’s my job to talk to people, you know? | 因为我的工作就是陪人聊天 |
[50:31] | It… It’s something I’ve always taken pride in, | 这是我一直引以为傲的 |
[50:33] | but it’s beginning to feel like… | 但是现在却好像… |
[50:37] | like… I don’t know, Katya, maybe… | 好像… 我也说不好 卡佳 |
[50:41] | maybe I’m not very good at my job. | 也许我并不擅长做这份工作 |
[50:43] | Probably that shouldn’t surprise you. | 也许你早就料到了 |
[50:46] | But I’ve tried. | 但我真的努力过 |
[50:47] | Give it to me! Come on! | 告诉我 快点 |
[50:48] | I’ve really tried so hard, | 我真的很努力试过了 |
[50:51] | but the harder I try, the worse things seem to get. | 但是我越努力 却反而让事情变得更糟 |
[50:54] | I’m not saying this to excuse myself for any way I treated you. | 我不是在为我对待你的方式找借口 |
[51:01] | But just to say I’m sorry. | 我只是想说句对不起 |
[51:05] | No matter what happens… | 不论将来发生什么事 |
[51:13] | …I only want the best for you. | 我只希望你过得好 |
[51:17] | You and Pavla. | 你和帕弗拉 |
[51:21] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[51:25] | calling you so late. I… | 这么晚还给你打电话 我… |
[51:30] | You don’t have to call me back, okay? | 你不用给我回电话 |
[52:32] | I don’t wanna fight you. | 我不想跟你打 |
[52:34] | – Why not? – Hit her! Hit her! | -为什么 -打她 打她 |
[52:35] | What, are you too good to fight me? You know, that hurts. | 怎么 你看不起我吗 那可很伤人 |
[52:39] | We could’ve had a life together, | 我们本可以一起生活 |
[52:40] | and we could’ve lived in the forest. | 本可以在森林中过日子 |
[52:42] | I barely know you. | 我都不了解你 |
[52:43] | – Because you never gave me the chance. – Please don’t push! | -那是因为你没给我机会 -别推我 |
[52:46] | Well, then fight me. Fight me! | 那就跟我打啊 打我啊 |
[52:48] | I… I don’t wanna do this! | 我 我不想这么做 |
[52:50] | Well, you might as well. You don’t know how romance works. | 不如试试 你不了解爱情怎么回事 |
[52:53] | You don’t even know how people work. | 你根本不了解人这种生物 |
[52:55] | – Get back in there. – Be quiet. | -回去 -安静点 |
[52:57] | – Be quiet! – And you never will. | -安静 -你永远不会懂 |
[52:59] | You’ll always be the person that everybody laughs at. | 你永远都是所有人的笑柄 |
[53:02] | – Shut up! – The same pathetic loser virgin! | -闭嘴 -可悲的屌丝处女 |
[53:06] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[53:08] | Stop it! | 住嘴 |
[53:11] | Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! I told you to stop it! | 够了 够了 我说了叫你住嘴 |
[53:15] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[53:20] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[53:23] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 你闭嘴 |
[53:26] | I told you to shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 我让你闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[53:29] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[53:31] | – Shut up! Shut up!- Whoa. That’s enough. That’s enough. | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -行了 够了 |
[53:33] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[53:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[53:37] | Well, I just made $20. | 我赚了二十块 |
[53:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[53:57] | – What time is it? – 4:00-ish? | -几点了 -四点左右 |
[54:00] | – You sleeping? – No. | -你睡着了吗 -没有 |
[54:03] | Maybe for a second. | 也许睡了一小会儿 |
[54:06] | I didn’t think I’d see you again. | 我没想过能再见到你 |
[54:08] | Well, I told you I’d come back. | 我说过我会回来的 |
[54:09] | You seemed pretty spooked before. | 你之前好像被吓到了 |
[54:11] | Yeah, well, it’s… scarier inside. | 不过 待在里面更可怕 |
[54:14] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[54:16] | – Nothing, man. – No. What does that mean? | -没什么 -不对 什么意思 |
[54:18] | Uh, nothing. Did you read the book? | 没什么 你看那本书了吗 |
[54:23] | A little. It’s pretty fucked up. | 看了一点 有点变态 |
[54:25] | And you still managed to sleep, you know, | 这样你还能睡着 |
[54:28] | after reading it and all the real stuff? | 看了这本书还有周遭这一切 |
[54:30] | Actually, pretty impressive. | 我觉得挺厉害的 |
[54:33] | Yeah, well, I guess you can get used to anything, right? | 还好 毕竟见多就不怪了 对吧 |
[54:38] | Yeah, I guess so. | 也许吧 |
[55:07] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[55:09] | I need to talk to Piscatella. | 我要跟皮斯科特拉谈谈 |
[55:13] | Captain Piscatella. | 皮斯科特拉队长 |
[55:16] | Yes, here. | 我在 |
[55:18] | This is Rikerson in the suburbs. | 我是值班的里克森 |
[55:20] | I’ve got a inmate here, says she has some information. | 有个犯人说她手里有情报 |
[55:24] | Little late. We already have a name. | 晚了 我们已经查到名字了 |
[55:26] | Do me a favor. Bring down Lolly Whitehill. | 帮我个忙 把洛莉·怀特希尔叫来 |
[55:29] | Copy that, sir. | 收到 长官 |
[55:36] | So, you wanna tell me where you were all night? | 要不要告诉我你一晚上去哪儿了 |
[55:41] | And why you’re wet? | 为什么湿成这样 |
[55:48] | I walked into the lake. | 我走进湖里 |
[55:53] | Cool. | 好吧 |
[55:55] | Captain, you there? | 队长 你在吗 |
[55:57] | – Yes. – Whitehill’s not here. | -在 -怀特希尔不在了 |
[55:59] | What do you mean, she’s not there? | 什么叫她不在了 |
[56:00] | I don’t know. She must have– | 不知道 她肯定是… |
[56:02] | She’s… she’s just not here. | 反正 她就是不在这儿 |
[56:04] | Jesus H. Christ. Find her. | 真他妈活见鬼 去找她 |
[56:07] | She couldn’t have left the building. | 她应该还在楼里 |
[56:08] | I’m sounding the alarm. | 我要拉响警报 |
[56:10] | I know where she is. You don’t have to sound the alarm. | 我知道她在哪里 不用拉警报 |
[56:16] | Eighty-six the alarm. | 不用开警报了 |
[56:18] | Down here? | 在下面吗 |
[56:35] | Hi, Mr. Healy. | 你好 海利先生 |
[56:38] | – Hi. – I’m just trying to travel back in time. | -你好 -我只是想穿越到过去 |
[56:42] | Back before I killed that guy. | 穿越到我杀那家伙之前 |
[57:23] | Inmate for receiving, please. | 犯人送到 谢谢 |
[57:26] | – Mr. Healy. – Yeah? | -海利先生 -怎么 |
[57:30] | Did we travel back in time? | 我们穿越成功了吗 |
[57:32] | No. | 没有 |
[57:35] | Not this time. | 这次没成功 |
[57:39] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[57:41] | We just keep trying. | 继续努力就行 |
[57:43] | Yes. | 好的 |
[58:02] | Mr. Healy. | 海利先生 |
[58:07] | Mr. Healy! | 海利先生 |
[58:11] | Mr. Healy! | 海利先生 |
[58:18] | Mr. Healy! | 海利先生 |
[58:22] | Mr. Healy! This is a mistake! | 海利先生 你们搞错了 |
[58:27] | Mr. Healy! | 海利先生 |
[58:30] | Mr. Healy! | 海利先生 |
[58:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |