时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 监女 狱子 | |
[01:15] | Is this the bus to the underworld? | 这是开往下层社会的巴士吗 |
[01:21] | Yo… there’s a chicken, right there. | 看 那儿有只鸡 |
[01:23] | That’s a duck. Learn your fowl. | 那是只鸭子 多学点常识 |
[01:25] | Ducks are good luck. It’s a sign. | 鸭子代表好运 这是个征兆 |
[01:27] | It’s not a sign. | 这才不是征兆 |
[01:28] | It’s a sign that dude’s having fresh duck for dinner. | 这说明那老兄晚饭有活鸭子吃了 |
[01:31] | Nope. | 不对 |
[01:32] | You think I got a shamrock tattooed on my ass | 你觉得我屁股上有个三叶草纹身 |
[01:33] | ’cause I’m Irish? | 就说明我是爱尔兰人吗 |
[01:34] | No, ’cause you a dumbass, man. | 不 因为你是个白痴 |
[01:36] | It’s four-leaf clovers that are lucky, not shamrocks. | 四叶草才代表好运 不是三叶草 |
[01:39] | – Aren’t they the same thing? – Oh, my God. | -难道不是一样的吗 -上帝啊 |
[01:40] | – No. – Oh, my goodness! | -不是 -我的老天啊 |
[01:42] | Man, whatever. That bird is still a sign. | 管他呢 反正鸭子还是一个征兆 |
[01:46] | I think the sign just took a dookie in its cage. | 我感觉那个征兆刚在笼子里拉了一泡屎 |
[01:48] | Yo, if this is y’all big plan | 如果这就是你的计划 |
[01:50] | to seduce me into stayin’ in the States, | 想引诱我留在美国 |
[01:52] | it’s starting to smell. Pun intended. | 它开始发臭了 一语双关 |
[01:55] | Like there’s no stank in Amsterdam. | 说的好像阿姆斯特丹没有水沟似的 |
[01:57] | People too stoned there to notice. | 没人会注意 大麻都抽嗨了 |
[01:58] | How ’bout this? | 我有个主意 |
[01:59] | If you’re hell-bent on abandoning your best friends… | 如果你铁了心要抛弃你的好基友 |
[02:02] | – Oh, get out of here. – …and the greatest country on Earth, | -少来了 -和这个地球上最棒的国家 |
[02:04] | for a place where you’re sure to get hit by a bicycle… | 去一个你肯定会被自行车撞的地方 |
[02:06] | – Oh, man. – …and wear ugly clogs… | -老兄 -还要穿丑爆的木屐 |
[02:08] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:09] | …we’ll at least have had tonight with The Roots! | 至少今晚我们还能一起看扎根合唱团演出 |
[02:11] | – Oh, The Roots! – Philly in the house! | -扎根合唱团 -费城来了 |
[02:14] | I’mma be so fly out there, | 我在那儿绝对会欲仙欲死的 |
[02:17] | they gonna pull me up on stage. Y’all watch. | 他们会拖我上台的 你们瞧好吧 |
[02:19] | You already smoke everything in that backpack? | 你已经把包里能抽的都抽了 |
[02:21] | – What? – If they’re pulling anyone on stage, | -什么 -如果他们真会拖人上台 |
[02:22] | I mean, just look at me. Look at me. | 也肯定是我啊 看看我 看看我 |
[02:24] | Mikey, Mikey… | 麦克 麦克 |
[02:24] | I will take you down, | 我会把你放倒的 |
[02:25] | boy. You know you’re ticklish. | 小子 我知道你怕痒 |
[02:27] | “She was extremely violent.” | “她极端暴力” |
[02:30] | That’s how we start, right out the gate. | 我们就这么说 直奔主题 |
[02:31] | “We were dealing with a violent inmate.” | “我们在对付一个极端暴力的犯人” |
[02:33] | Don’t give ’em any time | 不要让他们有时间 |
[02:34] | to start in with their victim’s rights crap. | 搞受害者权益那一套 |
[02:36] | “Our man was doing his job. This was not about race. | “我们的狱警正在当值 这跟种族无关 |
[02:39] | We can’t have our inmates attacking our COs.” | 不能让犯人袭击我们的狱警” |
[02:42] | She weighed 92 pounds. | 她只有42公斤重 |
[02:44] | She couldn’t attack your shoe. | 她连一根毛都碰不到你 |
[02:46] | It’s not about size. | 这不是体型问题 |
[02:47] | I knew a Filipino once who could hoist… | 我认识一个菲律宾人能举起… |
[02:49] | You chewing gum? | 你在嚼口香糖吗 |
[02:52] | Helps me think. | 有助于思考 |
[02:54] | Where are the police? | 警察呢 |
[02:56] | Oh, I haven’t called the police. | 我还没叫警察 |
[02:57] | That’s the last thing on the list. | 这是待办事项中的最后一步 |
[02:59] | Everyone back to their bunks, check. | 每个人都回到了自己的床铺 打勾 |
[03:02] | Total lockdown. | 启动一级防范禁闭 |
[03:03] | All communication on blackout, check. | 切断所有的通讯设备 也检查完毕 |
[03:05] | Phones are cut off, TVs are disabled. | 切断了电话信号 屏蔽了电视讯号 |
[03:08] | And my guys have been told to | 我的手下被要求 |
[03:09] | brief the other COs on the story. | 跟其他狱警汇报事情的经过 |
[03:12] | What story? | 什么事情 |
[03:14] | What I was telling you before you interrupted me. | 你打断我之前我在跟你说的事 |
[03:16] | She was extremely violent. We start… | 她极其残暴 我们开始 |
[03:19] | Piscatella, go home. | 皮斯科特拉 回家吧 |
[03:21] | All due respect… | 恕我直言 |
[03:23] | there was an insurrection in this prison tonight– | 今晚在监狱有一场暴动 |
[03:26] | There was a peaceful protest in this prison tonight | 今晚在监狱有一场和平抗议 |
[03:29] | that became fatal | 直到你手下的人卷入其中 |
[03:31] | when the men under your command got involved. | 它才变成了致命的暴动 |
[03:37] | Someone died on your watch, Captain. | 有人在你的看管下死了 队长 |
[03:39] | A human being. | 一个活生生的人 |
[03:41] | You better believe we’re gonna look into it. | 我们绝对会进行调查 |
[03:42] | And we’re gonna be hearing many stories. | 并且我们会有很多收获 |
[03:44] | Not just the story you’re telling, but many stories, | 不只是你说的那些 还有其他事 |
[03:49] | including the one about | 包括你 |
[03:51] | why you came to Litchfield in the first place | 从高警戒级别的男子监狱 |
[03:53] | from the men’s high security facility. | 来到利奇菲尔德的原因 |
[03:57] | Yeah. I did a little digging. | 没错 我做了些调查 |
[04:01] | Like I said, get your things and go home for the weekend. | 照我说的 拿上你的东西回家过个周末 |
[04:05] | And if you try to pull any shit on your way out, | 要是你出去的时候乱来 |
[04:09] | if you try to undermine me in any way, | 或是你想破坏我的计划 |
[04:11] | oh, I will pull skeletons from your closet. | 我会把你的丑事一件件抖出来 |
[04:16] | And throw the fucking gum out! | 他妈的给我把口香糖吐了 |
[04:19] | There’s no gum allowed! Get the hell out of here. | 这里禁止嚼口香糖 滚出去 |
[04:22] | It’s disrespectful. | 太没礼貌了 |
[04:33] | – Dimaguiaba? – Yeah? | -迪玛奎巴 -怎么了 |
[04:36] | What’s happening with the body? | 尸体是什么情况 |
[04:39] | I was sent down here to take and record vitals. | 我被派来检查记录她的生命体征 |
[04:42] | No vitals. That’s what I wrote down. | 没有生命体征 我是这么写的 |
[04:46] | I’m also supposed to assess injury, | 我还负责评估受伤情况 |
[04:48] | but I’m not exactly sure how to approach that. | 但我并不确定该怎么做 |
[04:51] | That’s why, uh, Foster is here from Max. | 所以从重刑监狱找来了福斯特 |
[04:54] | – Hey. – Hello, Foster. | -你好 -你好 福斯特 |
[04:56] | Oh, Captain Piscatella also told us to | 皮斯科特拉长官还让我们从药柜 |
[04:59] | get Bayley some diazepam from the med closet. | 拿点安定给贝利 |
[05:02] | Should we still go do that? | 我们还要拿吗 |
[05:05] | Bayley’s still here? | 贝利还在这里吗 |
[05:13] | – What is it? – Just take it, son. | -这是什么 -只管吃了它 孩子 |
[05:16] | Here. | 给 |
[05:19] | Officer Dixon’s gonna drive you home. | 迪克森警官会开车送你回家 |
[05:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | Bayley, what happened out there? | 贝利 外面发生了什么 |
[05:27] | It’s… it’s all, like, jumpy in my head. | 这一切…我仍然心惊胆战 |
[05:32] | I was in the cafeteria, | 我当时在餐厅 |
[05:34] | and Piscatella was telling us to pull them down. | 皮斯科特拉叫我们把他们制服 |
[05:40] | So… | 所以 |
[05:42] | so, I grabbed someone, and I was getting hit. | 所以我就抓住一个人 然后受到了袭击 |
[05:47] | And then… I don’t know. | 然后 我就不知道了 |
[05:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:54] | I… I just wanted to help. | 我… 我只想帮忙 |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[06:00] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吧 |
[06:07] | Man, what the fuck? | 老兄 到底怎么了 |
[06:08] | Anyone gonna tell us anything? | 没人跟我们说说吗 |
[06:10] | – Inmate, back to your bunk. – Or fucking what? | -犯人 回你的床位去 -不然怎样 |
[06:11] | You’re gonna kill me? You’re gonna kill all of us? | 你会杀了我吗 你会杀了我们所有人吗 |
[06:13] | Ladies, it’s lights out, | 女士们 现在是熄灯时间 |
[06:15] | except we’re keeping all the lights on tonight. | 虽然今晚我们会把所有的灯都开着 |
[06:16] | But it’s just like every other night. | 但其实就像平常每个晚上一样 |
[06:20] | Like every other night? Really? | 跟平常每个晚上一样 你说真的吗 |
[06:23] | You should all be in your bunks. | 你们都应该待在自己的床位上 |
[06:25] | Now, inmate! | 现在 犯人 |
[06:27] | Or you’ll be on your way to Seg, | 不然就送你去关禁闭 |
[06:28] | where I know they’ve freed up some cells. | 我听说他们空出了些牢房 |
[06:30] | Come on, T. | 过来 美味姐 |
[06:32] | We’ll find out more in the morning. | 到早上事情会有眉目的 |
[06:33] | – I don’t want no morning. – I know. | -我不想等到早上 -我知道 |
[06:35] | It’s way too fuckin’ bright. | 这他妈太亮了 |
[06:42] | Inmate, bed! | 犯人 回床位 |
[06:47] | Come on. | 走 |
[06:56] | – I can’t go in. – Then don’t. | -我没法进去 -那别进去了 |
[06:59] | Come on. You, you, go visit Abdullah. | 来 你 你 去看看阿卜杜拉 |
[07:02] | She like company. | 她喜欢有人陪 |
[07:03] | Come on now! We need us some shivah time. Thank you. | 快起来 我们需要些时间哀悼 谢谢 |
[07:12] | Fuck, man. Hey, why don’t you sit? | 靠 你干嘛不坐下 |
[07:14] | Don’t wanna. | 不想坐 |
[07:19] | Anybody got any books? I need more books. | 有人有书吗 我需要更多书 |
[07:25] | Oops. Damn it. | 我操 |
[07:26] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈在做什么 |
[07:28] | Wait, hold up. | 等等 慢着 |
[07:30] | “Alexander McCall Smith.” | “亚历山大·麦克·史密斯” |
[07:33] | I need more books, not take books away. | 我要更多书 不要把书拿走 |
[07:35] | Uh, Taystee… you gotta deal with this. | 美味姐…你得来处理下这问题 |
[07:43] | Suzanne, I know you’re tryin’ to feel close to her, | 苏珊娜 我知道你想与她亲近 |
[07:46] | – but this– – No, I’m not. | -但这样… -不 我没有 |
[07:49] | I want to know what it feels like… to not breathe. | 我想知道无法呼吸…是什么感觉 |
[07:52] | – Cut it out. – What… | -够了 -什么… |
[07:54] | That ain’t happening. Taystee. T… | 那不可能 美味姐 美… |
[07:56] | Taystee– | 美味姐… |
[08:01] | I know where I can get more! | 我知道哪里能弄到更多书 |
[08:08] | Poussey keeps extra books under her bed. | 珀比一直把多余的书都放在床底下 |
[08:11] | Special books. It’s like the library VIP room under there. | 都是特别的书 就像图书馆的贵宾室 |
[08:19] | Kept. | 是曾经 |
[08:23] | Keeps? | 还是一直 |
[08:28] | Kept. | 是曾经 |
[08:33] | I understand… but I have to call the police. | 我理解…但我必须报警 |
[08:37] | A girl is dead. | 一个姑娘死了 |
[08:41] | She’s lying on the floor of the cafeteria. | 她现在躺在餐厅的地板上 |
[08:43] | How long would you like me to sit tight for? | 你还要让我等多久 |
[08:48] | Oh, Jesus. You… | 老天 你… |
[08:50] | I am sitting by this phone. | 我就一直守在电话旁 |
[08:52] | I am not moving. You hear me? | 我不会离开 听见了吗 |
[08:54] | You figure out your plan fast. | 快点盘算好你的计划 |
[08:56] | This is not something that moves at corporate speed. | 这件事没时间慢慢商议 |
[08:59] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[09:01] | Yes. Yes, everything is locked down. | 是的 监狱已经全面封锁了 |
[09:05] | You’re calling me back, right? | 你会打给我的 对吗 |
[09:09] | All right, I… I’m waiting here. | 好 我就在这里等着 |
[09:12] | I’ll… I’ll talk to you soon. | 过会再联系 |
[09:17] | I’d never seen a dead body before. | 我以前从没见过尸体 |
[09:19] | You saw her, too? | 你也看见她了吗 |
[09:22] | For a second. | 就一会儿 |
[09:23] | I always thought dead would look like a person was sleeping. | 我总以为死亡就像一个人在睡觉 |
[09:26] | But… it wasn’t like that. | 但不是这样的 |
[09:29] | I saw my grandparents, | 我曾见过我祖父母的尸体 |
[09:30] | but they were in caskets. | 但他们在棺材里 |
[09:32] | They looked like that puppet from Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood. | 他们像《罗杰斯先生的街坊》里的木偶 |
[09:35] | Lady Elaine Fairchilde. | 伊莱恩·菲尔柴尔德小姐 |
[09:39] | I found my dad after he shot himself in the head. | 我爸朝头部开枪自杀后 我发现了他 |
[09:42] | Then my mom a few days later, | 没过几天 我妈也自杀了 |
[09:44] | but she’d swallowed a bunch of pills. | 但她是吞了一堆药片自杀的 |
[09:50] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[09:53] | You’re hearing this, right? | 你听到了 对吗 |
[09:57] | I forgot to brush my teeth. | 我忘记刷牙了 |
[10:01] | You are the light in my dark world | 你是我黑暗世界中的一道亮光 |
[10:07] | You are the fire that will always burn | 你是永不熄灭的火焰 |
[10:13] | You are the light | 你是一道亮光 |
[10:16] | You are the light | 你是一道亮光 |
[10:19] | You are the light in my dark world | 你是我黑暗世界中的一道亮光 |
[10:25] | Alex. Al… | 艾丽克斯 艾… |
[10:27] | In my time of darkness… | 在我黑暗的时光中 |
[10:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:31] | Go back to what you were doing. I didn’t mean… It’s… | 继续做你的事 我不想… |
[10:35] | It’s been a hard night. | 今晚很难熬 |
[10:57] | Bayley? | 贝利 |
[11:00] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[11:03] | Bayley, wait! Wait. | 贝利 等等 |
[11:05] | Stop. You have… you have to go where? | 别走 你要去哪里 |
[11:08] | I have to get to them. | 我要和她们谈谈 |
[11:11] | I have to tell them I’m sorry. | 我要告诉她们我很抱歉… |
[11:13] | I… I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:15] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:16] | Her friends. | 她的朋友 |
[11:18] | It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[11:23] | I don’t even know what I did. I… I didn’t even know– | 我都不知道自己做了什么 我都不知道 |
[11:27] | You can’t. | 你不能去 |
[11:29] | You cannot go into C-Dorm. | 你不能去C区 |
[11:31] | They’re grieving. | 她们都很伤心 |
[11:33] | They’re not ready to hear you. | 她们还没准备好听你诉说 |
[11:36] | Can you hear what I’m telling you? | 你听到我和你说的了吗 |
[11:39] | You should go. | 你应该离开这里 |
[11:42] | Will you tell them then? | 那你之后会告诉她们吗 |
[11:44] | Will you tell them for me, please? I… | 你能替我告诉她们吗 我… |
[11:47] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[11:49] | I’m a good person. You know that. | 我是好人 你知道的 |
[11:52] | I didn’t mean to hurt her. | 我不是故意要伤害她的 |
[11:55] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[12:00] | Uh, you’ll… you’ll tell them, then, for me? Please? | 你之后能替我告诉她们吗 拜托了 |
[12:04] | I’ll let them know. | 我会告诉她们的 |
[12:07] | You should go now. | 你该走了 |
[12:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[12:18] | Ooh, it’s hot in here. | 车里真热 |
[12:20] | You hot? | 你觉得热吗 |
[12:28] | Listen, it’s not your fault, man. | 听着 这不是你的错 兄弟 |
[12:30] | I mean, speaking as a big guy… | 作为一个大块头… |
[12:32] | sometimes you just don’t realize… | 有时你都意识不到… |
[12:36] | I mean, I’ve sat in chairs that have broken right under me. | 我曾把椅子坐得支离破碎 |
[12:45] | Listen… I don’t know if this will help or not, but… | 听着 我不清楚这能否帮到你 但 |
[12:50] | in Afghanistan… | 在阿富汗时… |
[12:52] | I killed some people. | 我杀过一些人 |
[12:54] | Some innocent people. | 一些无辜的人 |
[12:57] | People? | 人吗 |
[13:00] | So much time spent chasin’ after the bad guys, | 坏人追久了 |
[13:03] | and then you don’t get ’em, | 你又抓不到他们时 |
[13:05] | and then they blow up your friends or shoot up your convoy, | 他们把你朋友炸上天 或对着车队开枪 |
[13:07] | and you just get so mad, tired and bored. | 你会感到愤怒 劳累和无聊 |
[13:11] | So you just grab a farm kid from a grape field, | 这时你会从葡萄园抓来一个农家小孩 |
[13:14] | and you make him juggle live grenades | 逼他耍弄真的手榴弹 |
[13:15] | until one of them blows up. | 直至其中一个爆炸 |
[13:17] | And then you shoot him… | 然后你向他开枪… |
[13:18] | because you don’t want him to grow up without arms | 因为你不希望他成长过程中没有胳膊 |
[13:20] | or tell on you. | 或者告发你 |
[13:22] | Or maybe you just strangle a girl | 又或许你在一个小村庄里 |
[13:24] | that you’ve had sex with in a small village | 同一个姑娘发生关系后勒死了她 |
[13:26] | because her family’s gonna kill her anyway, right? | 因为反正她家人最后也会杀了她 对吧 |
[13:29] | And you just gotta get over it. | 你要熬过这一关 |
[13:33] | You have to get over it. | 你必须熬过这一关 |
[13:36] | You got so much of your life to live, | 你以后的日子还长着 |
[13:38] | and we’re so young. | 而且我们还那么年轻 |
[13:41] | We can’t let things like this fuck up the rest of our long lives. | 我们不能让这种事搅乱我们漫长的余生 |
[13:46] | Now, I didn’t see what happened exactly… but I know you. | 我不知道到底发生了什么 但我了解你 |
[13:51] | Sort of. | 还算了解 |
[13:54] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[13:57] | I’m a good guy. | 我也是好人 |
[13:59] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[14:05] | Do you think people will forgive me? | 你觉得大家会原谅我吗 |
[14:07] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:15] | It’s the fourth one on the right. | 我家是右边第四栋 |
[14:28] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你送我 |
[14:30] | Hey, man, listen. | 兄弟 听着 |
[14:32] | It can get rough, the dreams. | 你可能会很煎熬 那些噩梦 |
[14:37] | And also being awake. | 醒着的时候也会不安 |
[14:40] | You’re in for some hard times, but like I said… | 你会经历一段难熬的时光 但如我所说 |
[14:44] | you gotta get over it. | 你得熬过这一关 |
[15:08] | Move quickly, ladies. Thank you. | 动作快点 女士们 谢谢配合 |
[15:17] | – How you feeling, Red? – How am I feeling? | -你感觉如何 红妈 -我感觉如何 |
[15:21] | Better now that I’ve gotten a little sleep, | 睡了会儿觉后感觉好多了 |
[15:23] | but my back hurts a lot, my soul hurts a little… | 但我的背很疼 心灵也受伤了 |
[15:27] | and I have to make sure that if they’re killing us now, | 现在我要确保如果他们要杀了我们 |
[15:30] | they don’t kill one of mine. | 他们别杀我的人 |
[15:32] | You really think you can do something about it? | 你真觉得你能做点什么吗 |
[15:34] | I think I can make them feel safe. | 我认为我能让她们有安全感 |
[15:37] | Whether they actually are is another story. | 她们是否真的安全就是另一回事了 |
[15:40] | Well, here’s a thought. | 可以这么想 |
[15:42] | We got one of theirs, | 我们杀了他们中的一个 |
[15:43] | they got one of ours. Now we’re even. | 他们杀了我们中的一个 现在扯平了 |
[15:45] | Nice thought. | 好思路 |
[15:51] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[15:54] | We got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[15:57] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[16:05] | Anyone have eyes on Piscatella? | 有人看到皮斯科特拉了吗 |
[16:07] | I need him in the cafeteria now. | 食堂需要他 |
[16:12] | How could they not move it? | 他们怎么可以不移走尸体 |
[16:14] | – They don’t know what to do. – They need to call the police. | -他们不知道该干什么 -他们得报警 |
[16:17] | They ain’t gonna call the police. They ain’t doin’ shit. | 他们不报警 他们屁事都不干 |
[16:19] | Fuck, the girl was murdered. | 操 这女孩被谋杀了 |
[16:21] | Leaving her like this, | 就这样把她扔在这 |
[16:22] | you’d think they’d have some humanness in them. | 你觉得他们还有人性吗 |
[16:24] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:29] | Okay, ladies, go back into the kitchen. | 好了 女士们 回厨房吧 |
[16:32] | I’ll take it from here. | 这里我来处理 |
[16:34] | Someone please come to the cafeteria and wait with me. | 谁来一下食堂 跟我一起等 |
[16:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:39] | You’ve got maybe one more day | 你们大概还有一天的时间 |
[16:41] | before bloat and putrefaction begin with the corpse. | 之后尸体就会开始膨胀腐烂 |
[16:45] | After that, this room will smell forever like death. | 然后这间房会永远弥漫着一股死人的味道 |
[16:48] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[16:50] | Actually, I don’t want to know. | 其实 我并不想知道 |
[16:53] | Has anyone got eyes on the captain? | 有谁看到警卫队长了吗 |
[16:55] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[16:57] | Please. | 请回复 |
[17:02] | Caputo here. | 我是卡普托 |
[17:05] | Caputo here. What’s going on? | 我是卡普托 发生什么了 |
[17:06] | Sir, this is McCullough in the dining hall | 长官 我是麦卡洛 我在食堂 |
[17:08] | where breakfast is about to start. | 早餐要开始了 |
[17:10] | There’s still a certain inmate present, | 某位犯人还在这 |
[17:12] | who’s sure to cause | 一旦早餐开始 |
[17:13] | certain problems once meal service commences. | 她必然会造成一定的麻烦 |
[17:16] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[17:18] | Sir, the body is still here. | 长官 尸体还在这 |
[17:23] | No one goes in there. You hear me? | 所有人都不准进去 你听到了吗 |
[17:24] | No one goes in there! I’m coming down! | 所有人都不准进去 我马上过去 |
[17:42] | – Look who’s up bright and early. – It’s a new me. | -瞧瞧这是谁起得这么早 -全新的我 |
[17:46] | Is it really? | 真的吗 |
[17:47] | The kids are callin’ it “Lockdown rapid detox.” | 小孩子管这叫”紧闭快速戒瘾疗法” |
[17:50] | And then yesterday, I mean… Jesus. | 然后昨天 我天 |
[17:54] | Talk about sobering. | 戒毒可真折磨人 |
[17:57] | Well, I hope it sticks. | 我希望那让你吃点苦头 |
[18:01] | Should I bring some of these to the grieving family? | 我该给悲伤的家属送些这个过去吗 |
[18:03] | I’ll have someone else bring them. | 我会派别人送的 |
[18:06] | What you can do is tell our | 你能做的是通知我们一家子的人 |
[18:07] | family that we’re all meeting after breakfast, out by the garden. | 早餐后再花园碰个头 |
[18:11] | What was the garden. As close to the garden as we can. | 以前花园的位置 我们尽量找准那位置 |
[18:14] | Okay? Will you tell everyone? | 好吗 你能去通知全部人吗 |
[18:17] | So, uh, what… you don’t… | 所以 你不 |
[18:18] | you don’t trust me to bring the juice? | 你是不信任我帮你送果汁吗 |
[18:21] | I don’t think you’re going to steal it, Nicky. | 我不是觉得你会偷果汁 妮琪 |
[18:24] | – This is a situation where– – What? | -现在的情况是… -什么 |
[18:27] | Huh? Say it. I can take it. | 说吧 我承受得住 |
[18:31] | Death is uncomfortable. | 死亡让人不适 |
[18:32] | And when you get uncomfortable, you talk too much. | 你感觉不适的时候 你就管不住嘴 |
[18:35] | I don’t want you going over there | 我不想你过去 |
[18:36] | making jokes or saying something really stupid | 开玩笑或说什么蠢话 |
[18:39] | like, “She’s in a better place,” | 比如”她去了更好的地方” |
[18:40] | or, “Everything happens for a reason.” | 又或者”万事皆有因” |
[18:42] | You don’t mean to, | 你不是故意的 |
[18:43] | but you try to fill the space because that’s what you do. | 但你会想填满那些沉默 你就是这种人 |
[18:46] | It’s not a judgment. It’s only… | 不是在批评你 只是 |
[18:49] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[18:52] | You do. You know me. | 是的 你了解我 |
[18:55] | All right. I’m gonna go | 好吧 我去通知所有人 |
[18:56] | tell everyone about the after-breakfast thing. | 早餐后要做的事情 |
[18:59] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[19:04] | Are you proud of me, Red? | 你以我为傲吗 红妈 |
[19:06] | I am cautiously optimistic. | 我持审慎乐观的态度 |
[19:14] | ‘Cause black lives don’t matter. That’s why. | 就因为黑人的命不重要 就是这原因 |
[19:18] | She’s still lying in there. | 她还躺在那里 |
[19:20] | They don’t even have the respect to take her away. | 他们连把她搬一边去的这点尊重都没有 |
[19:23] | And look at this shit. | 再看看这些玩意儿 |
[19:27] | Don’t mean nothing. | 一点意义都没有 |
[19:31] | They didn’t know her. | 她们不了解她 |
[19:34] | Hey, is that a Heath bar? Hand that over. | 那是巧克力棒吗 拿过来 |
[19:37] | Hand it– What? | 拿… 怎么 |
[19:39] | You rage, I eat. | 你怒 我吃 |
[19:41] | We all have our way. | 我们都有自己的应对方法 |
[19:42] | – People are trying to be nice. – People are full of shit. | -大家是尽力表达心意 -大家都傻逼 |
[19:48] | Who brought that bubble water maker? | 那个吹泡泡的东西是谁给的 |
[19:50] | Not her. The skinny one bought it. | 不是她 是那个瘦子 |
[19:53] | Yeah… people are full of shit. | 是啊 大家都傻逼 |
[19:56] | How heavy you think this bench is? | 你们觉得这台子有多重 |
[19:57] | Stop it, Suzanne. Please. | 苏珊娜 拜托你别说了 |
[20:00] | I can’t. Not today. | 我今天没兴致 |
[20:01] | I find you with this bench | 如果我看到这台子反过来 |
[20:02] | upside down on your titties, I’mma lose it! | 压你胸上的话 我会发飙的 |
[20:05] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[20:09] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[20:12] | She was a good kid. | 她是个好孩子 |
[20:13] | And if you’re having a send-off for her, | 如果你们要给她办追悼会的话 |
[20:15] | I’d like to contribute one of my commissary casseroles. | 我会献上一份我的小卖部大杂烩 |
[20:18] | It looks disgusting, but it tastes good. | 看起来恶心 吃起来香 |
[20:20] | I just need a few hours heads-up. | 你们提前几小时告诉我就行 |
[20:23] | Gotta get some ingredients | 我得弄点原材料 |
[20:24] | and some real time with the microwave. | 再放进微波炉里转一会儿 |
[20:26] | I wanna do that for you. | 我想为你们做这个 |
[20:29] | You don’t know what we’re going through. | 你不明白我们在经历什么 |
[20:32] | You don’t know what this is like for us. | 你不知道这对我们来说意味着什么 |
[20:35] | And now you come around wantin’ to make some ugly-ass casserole? | 现在你过来想做个丑得一逼的大杂烩 |
[20:40] | Like that’s gonna make everything all right? | 觉得那会让一切都好起来 |
[20:43] | I think what she’s trying to say is, | 我觉得她想说的是 |
[20:45] | “Thank you. It’s very thoughtful.” | 谢谢 你想得非常周到 |
[20:47] | I get it. | 我懂的 |
[20:49] | When my cousin Nino got shot and dumped in the Gowanus Canal, | 我表弟尼诺中枪被扔进郭瓦纳斯运河后 |
[20:52] | my brother took a bat and | 我哥抄起一根球棒 |
[20:53] | whacked every bald-headed guy he came across. | 打爆了他见到的每个光头的头 |
[20:56] | Then it turned out it wasn’t even Bald Mario who’d done it. | 结果发现这事不是光头马里奥干的 |
[20:59] | It was Nino’s girlfriend’s father, who had a full head of hair, | 是尼诺女朋友的爸爸 他一头的头发 |
[21:03] | and was mad about Nino not putting his name | 他生气是因为尼诺不肯承认 |
[21:06] | on the birth certificate for the baby! | 女友的孩子是他自己的骨肉 |
[21:09] | Oy, was that a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[21:11] | Anyhow… | 总归一句话 |
[21:14] | condolences. | 节哀 |
[21:22] | I keep thinkin’ she gonna come around that corner any minute now, | 我总想着她随时会在那个角落出现 |
[21:25] | and be all, “Hey, party people!” | 然后说”你们好啊 派对动物” |
[21:30] | That goofy smile. | 那傻笑 |
[21:34] | Man, it still ain’t real, you know? | 到现在都感觉不太真实 你懂吗 |
[21:37] | I gotta go to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[21:39] | But it’s Saturday. | 今天周六 |
[21:41] | You tell that Caputo to call the fucking cops! | 你让卡普托赶紧报警 |
[21:44] | You tell them to arrest that murdering guard | 你叫他们逮捕那个谋杀犯警卫 |
[21:47] | and get our girl off the floor, Taystee! | 不准再任她躺在地板上了 美味姐 |
[21:50] | You tell them! | 你去告诉他们 |
[21:51] | This shit ain’t right! | 事情不该是这样 |
[21:58] | She never even had a cold. | 她都没得过感冒 |
[21:59] | Visits to medical, none. What do you got? | 没有就医记录 你有什么发现 |
[22:01] | Non-violent offender | 非暴力犯人 |
[22:02] | picked up in Brooklyn for trespassing | 因非法侵占他人财产并意图销售 |
[22:03] | and possession with intent to sell. | 而在布鲁克林被捕 |
[22:08] | Not even half an ounce. | 完全不够 |
[22:10] | It’s all soft. Even her intake photo is adorable. | 都太轻了 连收监照都惹人怜爱 |
[22:12] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[22:15] | Go online. Facebook, Twitter. | 上网查 脸书 推特 |
[22:17] | See if anything she posted could be interpreted as threatening. | 看她有没有发过有威胁意味的东西 |
[22:19] | I don’t see the point in any of this. | 我不懂这有什么意义 |
[22:21] | I need to call the police, | 我得报警 |
[22:22] | and I need that body out of my cafeteria. | 而且我要把尸体从餐厅弄走 |
[22:24] | Yeah, we’ll call the police the second we have an angle. | 一旦有个合理解释我们就报警 |
[22:28] | Okay? We’re talking about death here. | 好吧 眼下可是有人死了 |
[22:29] | And if we can’t prove that it was either motivated | 要么证明这背后有动机 |
[22:31] | or due to a preexisting condition, | 或是她早就有病缠身 |
[22:33] | the MCC becomes liable. | 否则世纪挑战公司难辞其咎 |
[22:34] | Now, we need to be able to | 等警察到达的时候 |
[22:35] | guide our brothers in blue when they get here, | 我们得能够引导他们的侦查方向 |
[22:38] | not to mention the press. | 更别提还要应付媒体了 |
[22:39] | So… you wanna have a seat? | 要不你坐下 |
[22:42] | Go through some files? See if we missed anything? | 过些档案 看我们有无遗漏 |
[22:44] | Asthma attack? A violent outburst? Something? | 是哮喘犯了 还是暴力发作之类的 |
[22:47] | There was no condition and it wasn’t motivated. | 她没病 这背后也没有动机 |
[22:51] | It was an accident. | 这就是一场意外 |
[22:54] | Better yet… we’ll handle it. | 这样吧 我们来处理 |
[22:56] | Hey! This is my fucking prison. | 这他妈是我的监狱 |
[22:58] | And you should go run it. | 那你现在该去管理一下 |
[23:01] | We’ll call you when we’re ready | 我们准备好就打给你 |
[23:02] | and we’ll go over everything. | 我们会把所有东西都检查一遍 |
[23:03] | Then we will get the police over here, pronto. | 然后立刻就打电话叫警察 |
[23:06] | Phones are still cut off, right? | 电话还是断线状态吧 |
[23:08] | No one’s coming in? Everyone’s locked down? | 没人要进来 所有犯人都关好了 |
[23:11] | The phones are off. | 电话都断线了 |
[23:12] | And I canceled visitation, | 我取消了探监计划 |
[23:14] | but I lifted the lockdown. | 但我也解除了封锁 |
[23:15] | These women shouldn’t have to sit trapped in their bunks. | 不应该把她们强制困在床位上 |
[23:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:18] | Hey! Nothing happens without my approval. You hear me? | 没我同意什么也不准做 听见了吗 |
[23:22] | We’ll make sure you’re comfortable with everything. | 我们会确保你事事满意 |
[23:25] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[23:29] | Judy King’s being released today. | 今天释放朱迪·金 |
[23:33] | What? | 什么 |
[23:34] | We can’t have her around when this breaks. | 发生这种事我们不能再把她关在这儿 |
[23:36] | In fact, we’re trying to backdate the paperwork. | 其实我们在倒填档案里的日期 |
[23:38] | Yeah, we’ll talk to her, make sure she’ll cooperate, | 我们会找她谈 确保她合作 |
[23:40] | say she was already gone when all this happened. | 说此事发生时她已出狱 |
[23:42] | I’m sure she doesn’t want the headache either. | 我相信她也不想找麻烦 |
[23:44] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[23:47] | Check it! This picture’s pretty thuggy. | 看 这张照片好痞 |
[23:51] | Yeah, maybe, if we photoshop out the bunny ears. | 要是把兔耳朵修掉的话 也许吧 |
[23:54] | Pull it. We’ll see. | 存下来 再说吧 |
[23:59] | You gave me bunny ears? | 你在我背后比兔耳朵 |
[24:01] | No. No, wait. No, no, no. You can’t post it! | 不行 慢着 不行 不能发 |
[24:04] | Too late. | 晚了 |
[24:04] | Man, Ali, you straight killin’ my vibe! | 天 艾利 你毁我形象 |
[24:06] | Aw, shit. | 见鬼 |
[24:08] | Wait, am I really baked, or am I reading that right? | 我是嗑傻了吗 还是它就那么写的 |
[24:11] | Yo, my weed don’t make “s’s” “z’s,” | 我抽大麻也不会弄混”木”和”足” |
[24:13] | Man. That’s a “z.” | 伙计 那是”足”字旁 |
[24:14] | – That’s “Rootz” with a “z”! – No fuckin’ way. | -那是足字旁的”跟” -不可能 |
[24:17] | My cousin CeeCee said she seen ’em here. | 我表妹西西说她在这儿见过他们 |
[24:18] | Even got a drumstick signed by Questlove to prove it. | 甚至还有”寻找爱”签名的鼓锤作证 |
[24:20] | Questlove with a “k” maybe. | “浔找爱”吧 |
[24:21] | Wait, wait, wait. CeeCee, right? | 慢着 西西 是吗 |
[24:23] | The one who interned with Jay-Z? That one? | 在JayZ手下实习的那个吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah, they don’t call her Fox News ’cause she foxy. | 她才不是因为骗人才得外号”狐狸新闻” |
[24:28] | Shit. Lying liar lie person. | 见鬼 超级大骗子 |
[24:32] | Fuck! | 操 |
[24:33] | Good evening, New York! | 纽约晚上好 |
[24:37] | We are The Rootz! | 我们是扎跟合唱团 |
[24:46] | Man, The Roots all got some serious vitiligo, man. | 天 扎根合唱团的”白”癜风真严重啊 |
[24:49] | – That Michael Jackson thing? – Oh, no. | -迈克尔·杰克逊那种病吗 -不行 |
[24:51] | I did not pay good money to see some white Roots cover band. | 我花大笔钱才不是看冒牌白根呢 |
[24:53] | Where is the manager? | 经理在哪儿 |
[24:55] | Yeah, you go get him, Aliyah! | 你得找他 艾利亚 |
[24:56] | And tell him to buy us some damn drinks! | 叫他买我们几杯酒作为补偿 |
[24:58] | Yeah! Let’s pop some Cris in this mo’! | 咱们在此时此刻喝杯酒吧 |
[25:01] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不对 这不对 |
[25:03] | You… you can’t say that. That… that is stupid. | 不能这么说 这么说太蠢了 |
[25:05] | You’re just mad ’cause this some American-style bullshit! | 你只是因为这种美国风的蠢话生气了 |
[25:09] | Yo, wait, hold up. | 等等 保持 |
[25:13] | You got it? You got it? | 拍到了吗 |
[25:15] | Yeah, I got you, man… | 没错 我拍到了 |
[25:19] | Hey, hey! Man, he got my phone! | 喂 他偷我手机 |
[25:22] | She came right at him. I saw it. | 她冲着他来的 我看到了 |
[25:24] | You know, I didn’t think the little potato had it in him. | 我认为那白胖小子没那个胆 |
[25:27] | You should’ve seen him in the car. He was a wreck. | 你在车上也见过他吧 窝囊废一个 |
[25:29] | Blake said that she was foaming at the mouth. | 布莱克说她嘴边有白沫 |
[25:33] | Come back. | 回来 |
[25:38] | Come here. | 过来 |
[25:45] | Dude, I can’t… | 伙计 我不能 |
[25:48] | I can’t let you go in there with that. | 我不能让你带那个进去 |
[25:49] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[25:50] | – I just keep walking. – No. | -就让我一直走过去 -不行 |
[25:52] | It’s “Girls Gone Wild” in there right now. | 里面正上演《美女也疯狂》呢 |
[25:54] | Not the kind we like to jack off to. | 可不是我们喜欢对着撸的那个版本 |
[25:56] | A guy’s gotta be able to defend himself. | 我也得想办法保护自己 |
[25:58] | From what? | 防什么 |
[25:59] | A five-foot chick who is probably in for cyber-squattin’? | 因为抢占域名而进监狱的一米五小妞吗 |
[26:02] | I heard she had a knife. | 听说她有刀 |
[26:03] | – Did you see her foam at the mouth? – Sure. | -你看到她嘴边的白沫了吗 -当然 |
[26:06] | Look, we gotta stand behind our man with a strong story. | 我们总得为我们的人编个可靠的故事 |
[26:09] | Too many contradictions, and we’ll all be open for investigation. | 矛盾点太多就等着接受调查吧 |
[26:14] | Do you wanna find yourself explaining | 你想去解释自己为什么要 |
[26:15] | why you had a girl standing on a table, pissing herself? | 让一个女生站桌子上尿裤子吗 |
[26:19] | Listen, you guys got this cush assignment here. | 听着 你们在这儿尽自己的职责 |
[26:22] | I’m headed back into the lady lions’ den, | 而我要回母狮穴去 |
[26:24] | and they’re out for blood. | 她们简直急不可耐了 |
[26:26] | It’s actually the female lions that do the huntin’. | 其实是母狮子负责狩猎 |
[26:29] | The guys just sit around lickin’ themselves. | 公狮子就坐那儿理毛 |
[26:31] | Well, there you go then. | 说得很对 |
[26:33] | I’m gonna keep walking now. | 我现在要直接走过去了 |
[26:50] | You didn’t have to come in today. It’s… it’s a weekend– | 你今天不用来的 这是周末 |
[26:53] | No. I wanna be here. | 不 我想来 |
[26:55] | See what I can do to help. Keep busy. | 看我能帮点什么忙 找点事做 |
[26:58] | Right. Well… I’m not sure what I got for you. | 好 其实我也不知道派什么任务给你 |
[27:02] | Um, maybe I can call the police or the coroner? | 要不我打电话叫警察或法医 |
[27:06] | Uh, I can pull up their numbers right now. | 我这就拨号 |
[27:08] | Right. Well, um… MCC is… | 那个 世纪挑战公司正在忙… |
[27:11] | it’s just, they’re not ready for that yet. | 只是他们还没准备好 |
[27:14] | So she lie there alone on the ground like an old napkin? | 那就任她像废纸巾那样孤单单躺地板上吗 |
[27:19] | That ain’t right, Mr. Caputo. | 这样不对 卡普托先生 |
[27:22] | No… it’s not. | 确实不对 |
[27:27] | But it is a crime scene. | 但那是犯罪现场 |
[27:28] | So where’s the criminal? He in jail? | 那凶手呢 进监狱了吗 |
[27:33] | Taystee, if you want to stay here, | 美味姐 如果你想待在这儿 |
[27:36] | you’re gonna have to give me a break. | 你得容我喘口气 |
[27:38] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我在尽我所能 |
[27:40] | She’s not alone. I posted a guard. | 她也不孤单 我派了个狱警 |
[27:43] | I had inmates put up privacy blankets. | 我叫犯人盖了毯子上去 |
[27:46] | I’m trying to take care of her. | 我尽可能照顾她 |
[27:48] | Mr. Caputo? | 卡普托先生 |
[27:51] | Is her daddy coming? | 她爸会来吗 |
[27:53] | He’s… | 他 |
[27:56] | I’m not… | 我还没 |
[27:58] | You haven’t even called her dad yet? | 你都还没给她爸爸打电话 |
[28:02] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[28:04] | I’m gonna call him right now. I will call… now. | 我马上去打 这就去 |
[28:31] | I don’t have her file. It’s in with the crisis management team. | 我没她的材料 都在危机管理团队手上 |
[28:35] | But as soon as I get it, I will call him. I promise you. | 但我保证 我一拿到材料就会给他打 |
[28:39] | I’ll call Serena in registration | 我会打给登记处的塞雷娜 |
[28:41] | and see if she can track something down. | 看看她能不能查到什么 |
[28:43] | Great. That’s a great idea. Excellent. Excellent idea. | 很好 好主意 太好了 |
[28:47] | I will be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[28:52] | It’s a terrible day. | 今天很糟糕 |
[28:59] | They’re gonna probably make us clean that. | 他们大概要让我们去清理 |
[29:03] | Whoa. Stop. Stop. | 停 停 |
[29:04] | You’re gonna run over the… stop. | 你会压过… 别前进了 |
[29:08] | Holy cow. | 天呐 |
[29:10] | I have to watch her till the cops come. | 我得在这看着她 等警察过来 |
[29:11] | How perfect for you. An inmate you can totally control. | 真适合你 完全受你控制的犯人 |
[29:15] | That’s not funny. | 一点也不好笑 |
[29:19] | We’re just here to hang some stuff up over the grates | 我们打算在格栅上搭点东西 |
[29:22] | so nobody can, like, look in. | 不让别人看进来 |
[29:25] | Give her some privacy. | 给她点私人空间 |
[29:26] | Does it matter at this point? | 在这种时候这有用吗 |
[29:29] | I mean, I guess the ghost of her could be hangin’ around, right? | 我想她的鬼魂估计在这附近游荡着 |
[29:34] | I mean, my uncle Kyle… | 我是说 我的叔叔凯尔 |
[29:35] | when he had… when he OD’d | 他吸毒过量死亡 |
[29:36] | and his body ended up in the river, | 人们在河里发现了他的尸体后 |
[29:39] | he came to my room every night and he stole all my shit. | 他每天晚上都会来我房间 偷我的东西 |
[29:45] | You know what, though? | 不过呢 |
[29:47] | It could’ve been Kacey, his… his brother, | 也有可能是他哥哥 凯西 |
[29:49] | because they looked exactly alike. | 因为他们长得一模一样 |
[29:52] | Yup, he kyped my entire coin collection. | 他把我收藏的硬币全部偷走了 |
[29:55] | – Oh, then it was definitely the ghost. – Yeah. | -那肯定是鬼魂干的 -对 |
[29:57] | See, he needed the coins to pay for passage across the Styx. | 他需要这些硬币来支付渡冥河的过河费 |
[30:01] | I didn’t grow up in the sticks. | 我不是在野外长大的 |
[30:02] | I grew up in town. | 我是在城里长大的 |
[30:03] | I love playing this game with you. It really never gets old. | 我就喜欢这样逗你 百试不爽 |
[30:07] | – You all right? – Yeah, yeah. | -你还好吗 -挺好的 |
[30:10] | – You sure? – All good. | -你确定吗 -我没事 |
[30:13] | Damn it. I’m sorry. | 该死 抱歉 |
[30:14] | – No, no. – Damn it. | -没事 没事 -该死 |
[30:16] | Do you want to go talk or something? | 你要不要谈谈 |
[30:19] | Go set up the ladder. | 去把梯子摆好 |
[30:21] | Okay… but don’t go too far. | 好 但别走远 |
[30:24] | I’ll be waiting, if you know what I mean. | 我随时待命 如果你懂我什么意思的话 |
[30:27] | You’ll be waiting. | 你随时待命 |
[30:28] | He knows what I mean. | 他知道我什么意思 |
[30:35] | Are you gonna be freaked out in here, with this body? | 你跟尸体待在这儿会不会觉得害怕 |
[30:37] | Nah. It’s only the living that scare the fuck out of me. | 不会 只有活人才会令我觉得害怕 |
[30:45] | “The garden is one of the two great metaphors for humanity. | “园子是人性的两大隐喻之一 |
[30:50] | The garden is about life and | 园子代表着生机 |
[30:51] | beauty and the impermanence of all living things. | 美好 以及生命短暂 |
[30:56] | The garden is about feeding your children, | 园子代表着养育子女 |
[30:58] | providing food for the tribe. | 为部落提供食物 |
[31:01] | It’s part of an urgent territorial drive | 园子实现了我们迫切占有领地的需求 |
[31:03] | that we can probably trace back to animals storing food. | 这种需求类似于动物占有领地存储食物 |
[31:07] | It’s a competitive display mechanism, | 园子也展示了一种竞争机制 |
[31:10] | like having a prize bull, | 如同获得最终的奖励 |
[31:12] | this greed for the best tomatoes and English tea roses. | 渴望收获最好的马铃薯和英伦茶玫瑰 |
[31:17] | It’s about winning, | 一切都是为了胜利 |
[31:18] | about providing society with superior things, | 为了能给社会提供高级物质 |
[31:22] | and about proving that you have taste, | 为了证明你品味高雅 |
[31:24] | and good values and you work hard. | 有正确的价值观 且工作勤奋 |
[31:27] | And what a wonderful relief, | 你总是能知道敌人是谁 |
[31:30] | every so often, to know who the enemy is. | 这是多大的宽慰啊 |
[31:33] | Because in the garden, the enemy is everything. | 因为在园子的世界里 一切皆是敌人 |
[31:36] | The aphids, the weather, time. | 蚜虫 节气 时机 |
[31:40] | And so you pour yourself into it, care so much, | 所以你全身心地投入 无微不至地关心 |
[31:44] | and see up close so much birth, and growth, | 近距离地观察它们的诞生 成长 |
[31:47] | and beauty, and danger, and triumph. | 绽放的美丽 面临的危险与最终的成功 |
[31:50] | And then everything dies anyway, right? | 但无论如何 一切终将逝去 对吗 |
[31:54] | But you just keep doing it.” | 但你还是会坚持做下去” |
[31:59] | Washington showed me this when I started the garden. | 菜园刚开时 华盛顿给了我这本书 |
[32:03] | She thought I’d like it. | 她觉得我会喜欢 |
[32:06] | I do. | 我的确喜欢 |
[32:09] | We’re going to start again. | 我们得重开 |
[32:11] | For our humanity, for this family, | 为了我们的人性 为了这个大家庭 |
[32:14] | and for that little girl on the floor in the cafeteria. | 也为了那个倒在餐厅地上的女孩 |
[32:18] | – Where? – The cafeteria. She’s still there. | -哪里 -餐厅 她还在那里 |
[32:21] | That’s why we had breakfast outside. | 所以我们得在外面吃早餐 |
[32:23] | I know that. I’m saying where are we gonna redo the garden? | 我知道 我是说我们要在哪里重开菜园 |
[32:27] | Well, I was thinking by the fence… where the hole was. | 我是想在围栏附近 有个洞的那里 |
[32:30] | We can dig up some of the grass, make a patch for ourselves. | 我们可以挖掉一些草 弄一小块土地 |
[32:34] | Well, they’re gonna think we’re trying to split again. | 他们会以为我们又要逃走 |
[32:36] | How about, uh, near electrical? There’s sun. | 要不在配电区附近 那里有太阳 |
[32:38] | Luschek won’t give a shit. | 卢斯奇克不会介意的 |
[32:40] | It’s too open and the Latinas like to sunbathe there. | 太开放 而且拉美人喜欢在那里晒太阳 |
[32:42] | What about, uh, the make-out alley by the shed? | 那个小屋附近的约炮巷子怎么样 |
[32:45] | I mean, all that heavy breathing should be good for the plants. | 那些沉重的呼吸估计对植物生长有好处 |
[32:48] | Mmm, good. Nicky, Lorna, | 不错 妮琪和罗娜 |
[32:50] | you two scout that, hmm? | 你们俩去侦查一下 |
[32:53] | Gina, Anita, Norma, | 吉娜 安妮塔 诺尔玛 |
[32:56] | I need you to make lists. | 你们去列张清单 |
[32:57] | What do we need? Where can we get it? | 我们需要什么 哪里可以搞到 |
[32:59] | Who are our allies in the administration who might help us? | 管理层中有谁能够帮助我们 |
[33:02] | How can we protect ourselves and the garden? All of that. | 我们怎样才能保护自己 菜园及这一切 |
[33:06] | Chapman and Vause… | 查普曼和沃斯 |
[33:08] | Well, what about if we poke around the old garden, | 我们不如在旧菜园附近随意闲逛 |
[33:11] | and then somehow break into the greenhouse? | 找准机会闯入温室 |
[33:14] | I think that there’s a guard posted there. | 那里应该有警卫站岗 |
[33:15] | Yeah, but we’ll be stealthy. | 是 但我们动作轻点 |
[33:17] | And he’s the guy who sneaks his game thingy. I’ve been watching. | 他经常开小差 我一直都在观察 |
[33:24] | Okay, team, get to work. | 好了 大伙 都动起来 |
[33:32] | No job for me? | 我没任务吗 |
[33:34] | I need you to help me up. I think I’m stuck down here. | 你得扶我起来 我觉得我站不起来了 |
[33:39] | Ow! Jesus. | 天呐 |
[33:42] | What are you really up to, Red? | 你究竟想干什么 红妈 |
[33:45] | When my boys were little | 我的孩子们还小的时候 |
[33:46] | and we lived in a shit neighborhood, | 我们住所的周围非常乱 |
[33:48] | I kept them busy. | 我让他们一刻都不得清闲 |
[33:49] | Busy, busy. Sports, chores, | 忙得团团转 运动 做家务 |
[33:52] | board games, outings, | 打桌游 外出郊游 |
[33:53] | music, pillow forts, | 玩音乐 堆枕头堡垒 |
[33:54] | anything I could think of. | 我能想到的都叫他们去做 |
[33:56] | Because busy boys don’t have the time to get into trouble. | 因为忙起来的孩子们就没时间惹麻烦 |
[34:00] | I smell trouble coming. | 我感觉危险即将来临 |
[34:02] | I want this family busy. | 我希望大家都忙起来 |
[34:04] | What is that? “Poussey”? | “珀比”是什么语 |
[34:07] | Is that, like, French or somethin’? | 法语还是什么 |
[34:11] | I mean, is she… | 我是说 她是不是 |
[34:14] | A black French? | 法国黑人 |
[34:19] | What? | 干嘛 |
[34:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:32] | No, no, no, no. No. No. No. No! | 不不不 别 |
[34:35] | – No! No! – Come on! | -别这样 -拜托 |
[34:38] | I’m clean. | 我戒毒了 |
[34:39] | Oh, what? I’m… I’m your prize? | 所以呢 我就是你的奖励吗 |
[34:42] | Your prize for gettin’ clean? Is that what I am? | 你认为我就是你戒毒的奖励吗 |
[34:44] | How many fucking times do I have to tell you? | 我他妈还要跟你说多少次 |
[34:46] | I am married! | 我已经结婚了 |
[34:47] | We’re having a baby! | 我们打算生个孩子 |
[34:49] | No, you’re not, you know? | 不 你不会 |
[34:52] | I… that’s… | 这简直 |
[34:54] | You’re not! | 你不会 |
[34:56] | Yes… I am! | 我当然会 |
[35:00] | You junkie… | 你这个 |
[35:03] | addict… liar! | 吸毒成瘾的骗子 |
[35:07] | Yeah, you like that? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:09] | How long is it gonna last… this time? | 这次你会坚持多久 |
[35:13] | What are you gonna Sweet ‘N Low for it? | 你又要找什么当自己的奖励 |
[35:15] | ‘Cause it ain’t gonna be me. No, sir. | 因为那肯定不会是我 绝对不会 |
[35:20] | You psycho! | 你这个疯子 |
[35:22] | What’s the truth? What’s the truth, huh? What’s going on? | 到底是怎么一回事 发生了什么 |
[35:26] | I… I wanna know! | 我…我想知道 |
[35:27] | I mean, what kinda contortions are your brain acrobats | 你到底在动什么歪脑筋 |
[35:31] | doin’ up there in your fuckin’ head circus, huh? | 脑子里到底在想什么 |
[35:36] | I’m… | 我… |
[35:39] | I’m fucking everything up, okay? | 我会把一切都搞砸的 行了吧 |
[35:44] | It’s happening… again. | 要发生了…又一次 |
[35:46] | I’m watchin’ it happening and I can’t stop myself. | 我只能这么眼睁睁看着 却无法阻止 |
[35:51] | And he’s gonna leave me ’cause of it. | 他将会因此而离开我 |
[35:53] | And then what’ll it do? I do. | 接下来会怎么样 我呢 |
[35:58] | What’ll I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[36:00] | You… you happy now? | 你 你现在高兴了吗 |
[36:01] | You happy ’cause it’s ruined now? | 因为我的婚姻毁了而高兴吗 |
[36:03] | – Yes? – No, of course not, okay? | -是这样吗 -当然不是 好吗 |
[36:05] | Come on. A junkie addict liar, eh? | 得了吧 一个有毒瘾的骗子 |
[36:08] | Happy people are not that. | 高兴的人才不会沦落至此 |
[36:18] | I wonder if she’s got family. | 我在想她有没有家人 |
[36:20] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:22] | You know, Washington. The French black, RIP. | 华盛顿 那个法国黑人 愿她安息 |
[36:26] | Hell. | 该死 |
[36:28] | I imagined my mom getting that call. | 我想过我妈妈接到那个电话 |
[36:31] | I can’t decide what’s worse… | 我不知道哪个更糟糕 |
[36:34] | if she heard I did it to myself… | 是她听说我自杀 |
[36:37] | or if it went down like this. | 还是像这样被人杀害 |
[36:41] | Well, that’s like asking if it | 这就像是问我 |
[36:43] | would hurt worse to get your leg cut off or your arm. | 是切掉腿还是切掉手臂更疼 |
[36:51] | It’s your leg. Obviously. | 显然是腿 |
[37:00] | So, I saw him last night. Bayley. | 我昨晚看见他了 贝利 |
[37:04] | Yeah, uh-huh? | 怎么样 |
[37:06] | Yeah, bad. | 不太好 |
[37:07] | He asked me to tell her friends | 他让我告诉她的朋友们 |
[37:09] | that he’s sorry and that it was an accident. | 他很抱歉 那只是一个意外 |
[37:11] | Oh, no, no. You can’t do that. | 不 不 你不能这么做 |
[37:13] | Yeah. I know. I know. I should have said no. | 我知道 我知道 我该拒绝的 |
[37:17] | I cannot be getting involved in other people’s drama. | 我不能卷入别人的破事中 |
[37:21] | But someone died. | 但有人死了 |
[37:22] | I know nothing I can say is going to change that, but… | 我知道我说什么都不能改变 但是 |
[37:24] | I mean… I don’t know. | 我是说 我不知道 |
[37:26] | Maybe it would bring them some relief, | 但也许会让她们好受一些 |
[37:28] | just knowing it was an accident. | 如果知道那是个意外的话 |
[37:30] | He was just in way over his head. He’s not a bad guy. | 他只是脑子一热 他不是坏人 |
[37:33] | He’s not a “murderer” murderer. | 他不算是真正的杀人犯 |
[37:35] | – Do you know what I mean? – Yeah. | -你懂我意思吗 -明白 |
[37:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[37:40] | Nothing. I’m just gonna reach | 没什么 我只是想试试 |
[37:42] | through and see if I can get this tomato plant. | 能不能够到那颗西红柿 |
[37:43] | – What is that? – Nothing. I couldn’t reach it. | -那是什么 -没什么 我够不到 |
[37:46] | How’d it go with the window panes? | 那些玻璃窗怎么样 |
[37:47] | – No, what is that? – Nothing. | -不是 那是什么 -没什么 |
[37:48] | – That thing right there. – Nothing! | -那边的那个东西 -没什么 |
[37:49] | – What is this? – Stop. | -这是什么 -住手 |
[37:50] | What is this? Get… get off of me! | 这是什么 放开 放开我 |
[37:53] | Get the– get the fuck– what are you– | 该死 放开 你在… |
[37:58] | How many of these are there? | 这种东西有多少 |
[38:02] | In the garden, or around the prison in general? | 你说在菜园里 还是整个监狱里 |
[38:09] | Jesus Christ. | 上帝啊 |
[38:11] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[38:13] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:16] | Shit! | 该死 |
[38:19] | Hey, excuse me, um… | 不好意思 |
[38:20] | you know where the joint is around here with a Roots cover band? | 你知道扎根合唱团在附近哪里表演吗 |
[38:23] | – That’s not a thing. – Yeah. It’s like, um, | -没听说过这个 -就是 |
[38:25] | -uh, Baby’s Got Back. -I’m sorry. | -他们唱过《宝贝回来了》 -抱歉 |
[38:27] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[38:30] | Hey, sorry. Could… could I | 抱歉 我能… |
[38:32] | borrow your phone real quick? | 我能借你手机用一下吗 |
[38:33] | I got split up– | 我走散了… |
[38:34] | No… | 不 |
[38:36] | – I’m telling you… – Cool, thanks. | -你听我说… -好的 谢谢 |
[38:38] | Brooklyn women seem hard. | 布鲁克林的女人都挺难搞的 |
[38:39] | It’s all a front. | 都是表象 |
[38:41] | It’s just like… they’re like… | 就像是 她们就像 |
[38:49] | – I dunno– – Hey, there. | -说不准… -你好 |
[38:51] | Um… could I maybe borrow | 请问我能借你手机 |
[38:53] | your phone to make a quick call to my friends? | 给我朋友打个电话吗 很快的 |
[38:55] | Please, these boots were not made for walking, | 拜托了 这双靴子可不适合走路 |
[38:57] | let alone running to chase your ass down after you take off with it. | 更不适合被你抢走手机之后追着你跑 |
[39:00] | – They look good, though. – No, seriously. | -但看上去挺漂亮的 -不 说真的 |
[39:02] | My phone got jacked in a club and now I’m lost. | 我手机在酒吧里被抢走了 我迷路了 |
[39:07] | Your friends in Dubai | 你的朋友是在迪拜之类 |
[39:08] | or someplace with another country code? | 要打国际长途的地方吗 |
[39:09] | No, we was… we was gonna stay at another friend’s place at, uh… | 不 我们本来要去另一个朋友家 |
[39:12] | Brooklyn later. I… but I don’t have the address. | 就在布鲁克林 但我没有地址 |
[39:15] | You’re cute. | 你真可爱 |
[39:16] | – Isn’t she cute? – So tiny. | -她难道不可爱吗 -这么小 |
[39:19] | Like a mini Whitney circa ’85. | 就像迷你的85年版惠特尼 |
[39:22] | Put you in a coral sarong. | 该给你穿一件珊瑚色的布裙 |
[39:24] | She should meet Whitney circa ’92. | 她该去见见92年版惠特尼 |
[39:26] | You should meet Whitney circa ’92. | 你该去见见92年版惠特尼 |
[39:27] | AKA Heidi Ho. AKA Larry Tucker. | 也叫海蒂·何 也叫拉里·塔克 |
[39:29] | But don’t ever repeat that because his day job’s in healthcare. | 但别重复这个 因为他在医疗中心工作 |
[39:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:36] | Really, I just wanna get back to my friends. | 说真的 我只想回去找到我朋友 |
[39:38] | Come on, it’s early still. | 拜托 还早呢 |
[39:39] | Your friends ain’t going nowhere. | 你的朋友也不会去哪的 |
[39:41] | Make some time for some new friends. | 花点时间交新朋友嘛 |
[39:43] | Look, if you want my phone, | 听着 你想借我的手机 |
[39:45] | you gotta come meet Whitney. | 就得见见惠特尼 |
[39:50] | All right, let’s go find Whitney. | 好吧 那就去见惠特尼 |
[39:51] | All right, girl, come on. | 好的 来吧 |
[42:05] | Are they vegan? No? Okay. | 是素食吗 不是 好吧 |
[42:31] | What? Like the flying elephant? | 什么 就像飞象吗 |
[42:34] | It’s an acronym. Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass. | 是缩写 在曼哈顿立交桥下 |
[42:37] | Ah. No, Ms. Crimson Tide got me right. | 不 赤色风暴女士告诉我了 |
[42:40] | I’ll explain it later. | 我待会再解释 |
[42:42] | Okay, no, no, no, all right. | 好的 不不不 没事 |
[42:43] | 212 John Street, right? | 约翰大街212号 对吗 |
[42:46] | All right, I got it. I’ll meet you there in a minute. | 好的 知道了 过会儿见 |
[42:48] | Oh… sorry, I got it a little sweaty. | 不好意思 我手心有点汗 |
[42:51] | Your sweat washed off the layer of makeup that’s usually there. | 你的汗洗掉了上面的一层化妆品 |
[42:54] | You’re welcome then. | 那不客气 |
[42:56] | Listen, thanks. | 听着 谢谢 |
[42:58] | Oh, this was amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[43:05] | – The hell is that? – What– | -这是什么鬼 -什么… |
[43:07] | Ladies kiss goodbye. | 女士之间应该吻别 |
[43:08] | – But don’t you fuck up my makeup. – I’m– | -但别弄花了我的妆 -我… |
[43:13] | You know, you should really work that Whitney thing. | 知道吗 你真的该试试惠特尼的装扮 |
[43:15] | Grow out your ‘do, stand close to fans. | 提升能力 接近粉丝 |
[43:18] | – Yes, yes, yes. – Yes, get it going. | -是 是 是 -是啊 继续 |
[43:20] | – Cool. – Yeah, work on it. | -好的 -是啊 努力吧 |
[43:22] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[43:24] | I am out. | 我要出狱了 |
[43:26] | – You can actually do something. – I didn’t see anything. | -你可以做点什么 -我什么也没看见 |
[43:29] | It was a sea of bodies and screaming and chaos. | 人山人海 到处都是尖叫和混乱 |
[43:32] | And then my… my friend was dead. | 然后我的…我的朋友就死了 |
[43:34] | You could make a statement. You could say something. | 你可以发个声明 你可以说点什么的 |
[43:37] | They haven’t even called the police! | 他们甚至都还没报警 |
[43:39] | You could get on your illegal fucking cell phone and call the police. | 你他妈可以用你那非法手机报警的 |
[43:43] | You wanna make a call? Have at it! | 你想打电话吗 拿着吧 |
[43:48] | Look, I can’t process any of this, all right? | 我没法处理这些 好吗 |
[43:50] | I’m supposed to pretend that I wasn’t even here, remember? | 我本该假装自己不在这里 记得吗 |
[43:53] | I left yesterday. | 我昨天就已经走了 |
[43:54] | You could refuse to leave, you know. | 你可以拒绝离开 你知道的 |
[43:57] | Oh, fuck that. I am getting as far away from this damn place | 去他妈的 我要尽可能地 |
[43:59] | as is humanly possible. | 离这破地方远远的 |
[44:01] | They kill people in here. | 这儿的人会杀人 |
[44:03] | Jesus, how did this happen? | 老天 怎么会发生这种事 |
[44:08] | What is the matter with you? | 你这人到底怎么回事 |
[44:10] | Nothing! | 没事 |
[44:12] | When things are going well, absolutely nothing! | 只要顺利出狱 我绝对没事 |
[44:15] | Go fuck yourself! | 去你的 |
[44:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[45:08] | – Very hard to breathe. – Oh, God. | -呼吸困难 -天呐 |
[45:10] | Very hard to breathe. | 呼吸困难 |
[45:12] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[45:15] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Uh… | 天呐 天呐 |
[45:17] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[45:20] | That kid… He’s a kid, you know? | 那小子只是个孩子 |
[45:23] | And he’s all upbeat and shit, like a puppy. | 乐观向上 像条小狗 |
[45:27] | And now he’s ruined. | 现在他全毁了 |
[45:29] | He’ll be all fucked up forever. | 彻底玩完了 |
[45:33] | He wouldn’t have killed someone if he worked at Best Buy. | 如果他在百思买上班就不会杀人 |
[45:36] | He’d still be a happy puppy guy if he worked at Best Buy. | 如果他在百思买上班他还是条快乐的小狗 |
[45:39] | Best Buy gives me a headache. | 百思买让我头疼 |
[45:43] | You know, I forget sometimes that all the girls in here… | 有时候我会忘记 这里的女孩 |
[45:45] | you’d be anywhere else if you could be. | 一旦离开 可以遍布天涯 |
[45:49] | And, uh… I come here every day, | 而我却每天都来这里 |
[45:52] | by choice… like an idiot. | 自己选的 像个白痴 |
[45:57] | You been smokin’ a bowl? | 你最近在吸大麻吗 |
[46:00] | I’m gonna quit my job. | 我打算辞职 |
[46:09] | – You’re not saying nothing. – Yeah, ’cause I don’t want you to go. | -你不说点什么吗 -因为我不想你走 |
[46:12] | No? | 不想吗 |
[46:14] | No. I mean, I… | 不是 我的意思是 |
[46:19] | I mean, I want you to do what’s right for you, | 我希望你做的选择对自己有益 |
[46:21] | and you should always do what’s right for you, | 你也该做这样的选择 |
[46:22] | but now that we’re cool… | 但现在我们和好了 |
[46:26] | I mean… I think we’re cool, right? | 我们和好了 对吧 |
[46:31] | Toast can’t never be bread again. | 虽然覆水难收 |
[46:35] | But I like talking to you. | 但我喜欢和你聊天 |
[46:39] | But I hate being here. | 但我讨厌待在这里 |
[46:41] | It’s awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[46:53] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[46:55] | It’s not safe. It’ll get me all… | 这不安全 这会让我 |
[46:58] | I might… you can’t do that. | 我可能 你不能这么做 |
[47:01] | Sorry. I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 我很抱歉 抱歉 |
[47:06] | – Are you– – Shut up. | -你 -闭嘴 |
[47:11] | You know I’m attracted to you. | 你知道我喜欢你 |
[47:15] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[47:17] | – You don’t? – No. | -你不知道吗 -不知道 |
[47:23] | -Boo’s right out there. -Are you still scared of me? | -大嘣就在那里 -你还是怕我吗 |
[47:27] | – A little. – Yeah? | -有点 -是吗 |
[47:29] | You know… you should be. | 你该怕我 |
[47:33] | ‘Cause it’s taking everything I got | 因为我现在竭尽全力在克制 |
[47:35] | not to throw you down and fuck you right now. | 才没有立马把你扑倒操你 |
[47:44] | But I don’t want to be what I was to you… | 但我不想做以前那个自己 |
[47:48] | and I don’t want to ruin where we are now. | 我不想毁了我们现在的状态 |
[47:54] | Me either. | 我也不想 |
[48:04] | I might have to quit. | 我可能得辞职了 |
[48:06] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[48:09] | think on that, and… and I’m gonna think on that, too. | 好好考虑 我也会好好想想 |
[48:11] | And, um… | 而且 |
[48:13] | I won’t tell Boo that you had your boner on my leg. | 我不会告诉大嘣你在我腿上硬了 |
[48:17] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[48:20] | She came right for him… and she had a shiv. | 她直冲他而来 而且她有刀 |
[48:23] | – You saw a weapon? – Yes, sir. | -你看到凶器了 -是的 长官 |
[48:26] | Is this vanilla coffee? | 这是香草咖啡吗 |
[48:28] | – McCullough? – I guess. | -麦卡洛 -大概吧 |
[48:30] | Why else would he have taken her down like that? | 不然他为什么要那样把她放倒 |
[48:33] | It was nuts in there. | 她们都疯了 |
[48:34] | Flavored coffee is bullshit, you guys. | 风味咖啡就是垃圾 各位 |
[48:36] | Flavored coffee is for women who scrapbook. | 专给那些无聊的女人喝的 |
[48:43] | Blake, what’d you see? | 布莱克 你看到了什么 |
[48:45] | Girl had a knife, came running right for him. | 那姑娘拿着刀 直冲他跑去 |
[48:56] | Are we not gonna address the coffee issue? | 我们不处理这咖啡的问题了吗 |
[49:05] | Jefferson… | 杰弗逊 |
[49:07] | were you there, in the cafeteria? | 你当时在餐厅吗 |
[49:10] | Yes, sir. | 在的 长官 |
[49:11] | Was there an altercation? Did… | 那里起争执了吗 |
[49:14] | Did Washington provoke him in some way? | 华盛顿怎么激怒他了吗 |
[49:16] | What are you asking me? | 你想问什么 |
[49:19] | If she deserved to die? | 她死了是不是活该 |
[49:21] | No! No! | 不是 不是 |
[49:24] | There were conflicting reports with some key witnesses | 一些重点目击证人声称她有凶器 |
[49:27] | claiming she had a weapon. | 线索之间有冲突 |
[49:28] | Man, like hell she did! | 她有才怪了 |
[49:30] | But what does that matter anyhow? | 但不管怎样 这重要吗 |
[49:33] | That girl was smaller than most 12-year-olds. | 那姑娘比大多十二岁孩子都要瘦弱 |
[49:35] | She got held down and down, | 她被压倒在地上 |
[49:38] | until she couldn’t get back up. Ever! | 直到起不来 再也起不来了 |
[49:42] | And ain’t nothing she could’ve done that called for that. | 不管她做了什么 都不该换来这种下场 |
[49:44] | Man, she was my friend! | 天 她是我朋友 |
[49:46] | Not “inmate Washington,” but my friend. | 不是”犯人华盛顿” 是我的朋友 |
[49:49] | And you ain’t even call her father. | 而且你甚至都没给她父亲打电话 |
[49:52] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[49:55] | I’m so sick of people sayin’ that, man. “my loss.” | 我受够大家说什么”节哀顺变” |
[49:59] | Like it was my 100-year-old granny who kicked it. | 搞得像我一百岁的奶奶翘辫子了一样 |
[50:02] | Or like it was some tragic | 或者是一场悲惨的意外 |
[50:04] | accident instead of cold-blooded murder. | 而不是冷血的谋杀 |
[50:08] | But thank you. | 但谢谢你 |
[50:10] | I need to use the restroom. | 我要用下洗手间 |
[50:19] | I’m a fuckin’ hero, bitches. | 我他妈是个英雄 贱人们 |
[50:22] | Yeah, I held it together and saved a life. | 我很冷静 还救了一条命 |
[50:29] | But now I’m gonna go back to crying now, so… | 但现在我要回去继续哭了 所以 |
[50:33] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[50:36] | Holy shit. She’s drunk. | 天呐 她喝醉了 |
[50:39] | And where there’s drunk, there’s drink. | 哪里有醉 哪里就有酒 |
[50:43] | Yes! | 没错 |
[50:49] | We need to call the police. We need to call the coroner now! | 我们得报警 我们现在就得叫法医 |
[50:53] | All right. I think I got it. | 好的 我觉得我搞定了 |
[50:55] | Okay, we hit a wall when it came to the inmate. | 调查犯人的时候我们碰了壁 |
[50:59] | Father’s an army mucky-muck, | 父亲是军队高官 |
[51:00] | nice family, educated, low-level crime, | 家庭和睦 受过教育 轻罪入狱 |
[51:03] | sweet face, healthy as a fuckin’ horse. | 脸蛋甜美 身体健康 |
[51:05] | – Wasn’t happening. – We’d be smeared. | -抹黑她不行 -会惹得一身骚 |
[51:07] | We’re shifting our focus to Officer Bayley. | 我们把关注点转移到贝利警官身上 |
[51:09] | – What do you mean? – A villain. | -你什么意思 -一个流氓 |
[51:12] | We got a villain. | 我们找到了流氓 |
[51:14] | He was untrained and a loose cannon, | 他未经培训 不计后果一点就着 |
[51:17] | who, as you will announce, will be fired, effective immediately. | 你要宣布开除他 立即生效 |
[51:21] | He wasn’t a loose cannon. | 他不是一点就着的人 |
[51:23] | He’s a kid who got scared. | 他只是个受了惊吓的孩子 |
[51:27] | And killed someone. How long you been working here? | 他杀了人 你在这里工作多久了 |
[51:30] | Thirty years. | 三十年 |
[51:31] | Been scared once or twice? What’s your body count? | 被恐吓过吗 杀过几个人 |
[51:34] | He is not a villain. | 他不是个流氓 |
[51:37] | We leave him out there to twist in the wind, | 我们把他推到风口浪尖 |
[51:39] | he will go to jail. | 他会坐牢的 |
[51:42] | Well, he made his bed when he did a full nelson | 他给那女孩来双肩下握颈翻时 |
[51:43] | on a girl he had 50 pounds on. | 就已经种下了恶果 |
[51:46] | He had his knee on her. | 他是用膝盖压着她 |
[51:49] | You said “Full nelson.” | 你刚才说”双肩下握颈翻” |
[51:51] | I wasn’t being literal. | 我随便说的 |
[51:52] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[51:54] | She was unarmed, and by all reports, non-aggressive. | 她手无寸铁 综合各方描述不具攻击性 |
[51:57] | He was using brawn instead of brain, | 而他是动手不动脑 |
[51:59] | and that is not a tactic MCC can stand by. | 这不是世纪挑战公司推崇的策略 |
[52:02] | Ooh, write that down. Could be useful for the statement. | 把这个记下来 可以用在声明中 |
[52:05] | “Brawn instead of brain. MCC won’t stand for it.” | “世纪挑战公司不赞成动手不动脑” |
[52:08] | Plus, he’s on antidepressants. | 再说了 他在吃抗抑郁药 |
[52:10] | Who isn’t? | 谁没在吃 |
[52:12] | He went rogue. It’s our only defense. | 他失控了 这是我们唯一的辩护词 |
[52:14] | You can call the cops and the morgue now. | 你现在可以给警察和停尸间打电话了 |
[52:16] | That’ll give us a few hours until the press gets a hold of it, | 媒体得知情况之前我们还有几小时 |
[52:19] | and then we’ll have ourselves an official conference. | 接着我们就举行正式记者会 |
[52:21] | Here we go! | 开始吧 |
[53:22] | Doors opening. Step back to allow customers to exit. | 开门请当心 请先下后上 |
[53:25] | When boarding, please move to the center of the car. | 上车乘客请往车厢中部移动 |
[53:28] | Step back, doors closing. | 注意脚下 车门即将关闭 |
[53:33] | Where the fuck am I? Where the… | 我这是在哪 在哪… |
[53:36] | Hey, uh, which way to John Street? | 怎么去约翰大街 |
[53:38] | It’s, like, five blocks that way. | 沿那个方向走大约五个街区 |
[53:40] | That way? | 那个方向 |
[53:46] | You lost? | 你迷路了 |
[53:47] | No. I’m… like, five blocks away. | 没 我…再走五个街区 |
[53:51] | About… I think. | 差不多 可能吧 |
[53:54] | Hop on. We’ll get you there. | 上来吧 我们带你去 |
[54:06] | Oh, my God. Oh, man. | 我的天哪 |
[54:28] | Breeze feels nice. | 微风四起 感觉不错 |
[54:30] | I gotta replenish my vitamin D so I don’t get dementia. | 我得补充维生素D 不然会得老年痴呆 |
[54:33] | You ain’t gettin’ dementia. You forget nothing. | 你不会痴呆的 你什么都没忘 |
[54:36] | And don’t you forget it. | 这点可千万别忘 |
[54:40] | Things will change now, you know. | 情况将会发生改变 |
[54:42] | That’s what’s so fucked up. | 这才是最糟心的 |
[54:44] | It takes someone dying for them to do something. | 非得有人死了他们才会有所觉悟 |
[54:47] | They ain’t gonna do shit. | 他们屁都不会改变的 |
[54:52] | Shit, now that’s a big one. | 我去 那妞块头可真大 |
[54:54] | I haven’t seen Mandingirl around here before. | 之前在这没见过曼丁哥[西非黑人]妞 |
[54:56] | Heard he-she was in Max. | 听说她以前在重刑监狱 |
[54:58] | Beat up a Mexican or something. | 揍了个墨西哥佬还是什么的 |
[55:00] | Looks like it’s all peace in the valley now. | 看来她现在挺平静的 |
[55:02] | Maybe they got it sedated. | 说不定被打过镇定剂了 |
[55:04] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[55:05] | Can we wake it back up if the guards go apeshit? | 如果警卫们怒了我们能把她唤醒吗 |
[55:08] | I want that on my side if they try and squash me. | 如果警卫想压扁我 我和她们一边 |
[55:10] | Too vivid. | 显而易见 |
[55:14] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[55:17] | Hey, you’re the table-standing, pissed-on-herself lady, right? | 你是那个站上桌尿一身的妞吧 |
[55:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[55:36] | Okay. | 给 |
[55:46] | That bitch can stand for a hella long time. | 那个贱人可能站了呢 |
[55:51] | We gotta find that hooch. | 我们得把那袋酒找来 |
[55:53] | I mean, ain’t much of a wake without drink. | 我是说 不喝醉哪来的清醒 |
[55:57] | China Doll probably know where she kept it. | 中国妞应该知道她藏哪了 |
[55:59] | I mean, where she at anyhow? | 话说回来 她跑哪去了 |
[56:01] | I mean, some of this candy for her, | 我的意思是 这些糖是给她的 |
[56:02] | bein’ that she the widow and all. | 因为她现在成寡妇了 |
[56:03] | – Then save her some. – Fuck off, Shabazz. | -那就给她留点 -滚开 沙巴斯 |
[56:07] | Suzanne went to look for her. | 苏珊娜去找她了 |
[56:09] | Hopefully not dead in the library. | 但愿她别死在图书馆 |
[56:12] | P ain’t here to save her ass no more. | 珀比现在可救不了她了 |
[56:17] | Someone should sing. Don’t people sing at these things? | 应该有人唱歌 这种场合没人唱歌吗 |
[56:20] | Me and Taystee gonna sing. | 我和美味姐会唱 |
[56:22] | A little “Goin’ Up Yonder,” A little “Bye and Bye.” | 唱点《去到远方》 唱点《永别永别》 |
[56:26] | Some Sounds of Blackness, “I’ll Fly Away.” | 唱点黑暗之声的《我将远走高飞》 |
[56:28] | Or Hezekiah Walker, “I’ll Fly Away.” | 或者赫齐卡亚·沃克的《我将远走高飞》 |
[56:32] | I mean, I may be a Jew now, but times like this | 我现在可能是信犹太教 但这种时候 |
[56:35] | call for some black gospel, no matter what. | 怎么说都要来点黑人福音音乐 |
[56:39] | P… P had some pipes. | 珀比有笛子 |
[56:42] | Oh… hell, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[56:45] | I mean, that voice would take you places. | 她的笛声能带你去任何地方 |
[56:48] | But that she-wee thing, though, was for shit, though. | 但她搞的那个女士撒尿器 真的很垃圾 |
[56:55] | I pissed all over my hands. | 我尿的满手都是 |
[57:04] | Fuck, man. | 妈蛋 |
[57:07] | Man, fuck! | 真操蛋了 |
[57:14] | – What’d they say? – Not much. | -他们怎么说的 -没说啥 |
[57:38] | – Check it out. Check it out. – Oh, man! | -快看 -天哪 |
[57:40] | I can’t look. | 我都不敢看了 |
[57:45] | Open the gate. | 打开车门 |
[57:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[57:56] | Shit. | 我去 |
[57:58] | Why bother with an ambulance, you know? | 用得着搞个救护车来吗 |
[58:00] | I mean, it’s not like she’s gonna get well. | 也救不活啊 |
[58:04] | What the fuck did she say? | 她刚才说什么 |
[58:08] | The fuck did you say? | 你他妈刚才说什么 |
[58:14] | Y’all wanna get dirty? | 你们都想动手吗 |
[58:15] | We can get dirty. | 我们奉陪到底 |
[58:17] | And my friend Jihad here will share what she’s hidin’ in her scarf. | 见识见识我们的圣战朋友头巾里藏的东西 |
[58:24] | Another time. | 改天再会 |
[58:28] | Great! All we got is time! | 好啊 我们有的是时间 |
[58:34] | Hey, man. It’s all right, man, shh. | 伙计 没事的 听话 |
[58:38] | You might need to load that thing up now. | 你可能得上好膛做准备了 |
[58:42] | There’s not that much room. | 没那么大地方 |
[58:44] | What the… | 什么鬼 |
[58:47] | Watson, you see this shit? | 沃森 你看见了没 |
[58:50] | That’s some Raggedy Ann nap. | 她顶着个破布娃娃安的发型 |
[58:54] | Oh, man. It is like Backdraft up in that shit. | 天哪 就像《烈火雄心》里的一团火 |
[58:59] | Atomic Fireball. | 像原子火球 |
[59:03] | Oh, man. Yo, Little Red Riding Head. | 天哪 小红帽的脑袋 |
[59:06] | – Yo, Ariel! Ariel! – Oh! | -像小美人鱼 -对 |
[59:10] | That’s why this whole thing happened in the first place. | 这就是为什么会发生冲突 |
[59:12] | They can’t control their tempers. | 她们控制不了自己的脾气 |
[59:13] | Did you see her, all wild-eyed? | 你看见她怒目圆睁的样子了吗 |
[59:16] | Her friend did just die. | 她朋友刚死了 |
[59:18] | And that’s the only reason I didn’t | 这也是为什么我没还手 |
[59:19] | knock her big Chiclets to the back of her skull. | 把她的牙打飞 |
[59:21] | Out of respect. | 出于尊重 |
[59:22] | We should load up. Rocks in socks. | 我们应该全副武装 袜子里装满石头 |
[59:25] | Maybe some spray cans. Shoot in their eyes. | 或者弄些喷雾罐 喷她们的眼睛 |
[59:27] | They’re feral with emotion. | 她们是情绪激动的野兽 |
[59:28] | We gotta be ready! | 我们要时刻准备着 |
[59:29] | Not to mention the fucking guards! | 更不用说那些操蛋的警卫了 |
[59:31] | I’m gonna get started. | 我要去做准备了 |
[59:36] | – I’ve got shivs. – Aw, fuck. | -我有刀 -操 |
[59:39] | – I’m so fuckin’ tired! – But better safe. | -我真他妈够了 -但安全第一 |
[59:43] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[59:45] | Shit. | 妈蛋 |
[59:51] | Oh, shit. The white bitches are loading up. | 完了 白妞们要上武装了 |
[59:55] | You think we should say something? | 你觉得我们要说些什么吗 |
[59:57] | Might be good. | 也许吧 |
[59:58] | Maybe Maria will be a little less pissed at me | 如果我告诉玛丽亚些她不知道的事 |
[1:00:00] | if I can tell her some stuff that she don’t know. | 她可能就不那么生我的气了 |
[1:00:03] | I don’t know. It can’t hurt. | 我不知道 又没啥坏处 |
[1:00:05] | Is this supposed to feel all tight and shit? | 这个应该感觉这么紧这么难受吗 |
[1:00:08] | Like, it’s pulling. I don’t know if that’s a good thing. | 好紧绷 我都不知道是好是坏 |
[1:00:12] | No, that’s good. It means it’s working. | 这就对了 说明它起作用了 |
[1:00:15] | We’re gonna look so good for when the TV cameras | 到时候电视台来报道女孩身亡事件 |
[1:00:17] | come to ask about the dead girl. | 我们肯定特别好看 |
[1:00:20] | They’re gonna wanna interview us for sure. | 他们肯定会来采访我们的 |
[1:00:22] | – We gotta stand up right in the front… – Yup. | -我们就站在最前面 -嗯 |
[1:00:24] | …lookin’ all sad and shit. | 假装悲伤什么的 |
[1:00:26] | I can totally do that. | 我完全做得到 |
[1:00:38] | That’s so bad, that’s so bad, that’s so bad. | 刚刚这样太不好了 |
[1:00:43] | I love the weekend. | 我爱周末 |
[1:00:45] | So relaxin’. | 特别放松 |
[1:00:47] | When I was growing up, we only got Sunday off… | 我小时候 我们只有周天放假 |
[1:00:49] | and most of that time was spent in church. | 而且这天大部分时间都用在教堂里了 |
[1:00:53] | Kinda blew. | 有点糟糕 |
[1:00:54] | – Lunch was good, though. – I think I might blow. | -虽然午饭还不错 -我有点喘不过气 |
[1:01:00] | It felt so good going down. | 喝酒的感觉真好 |
[1:01:04] | We should’ve taken it slow. | 我们应该慢一点的 |
[1:01:06] | There ain’t gonna be more now. | 以后再也没有了 |
[1:01:08] | We should’ve toasted her. | 我们应该敬她一杯的 |
[1:01:11] | To the best hooch maker! | 敬最棒的酿酒师 |
[1:01:14] | May she rest in peace. | 愿她安息 |
[1:01:16] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:01:18] | She was just here. | 她前不久还在这 |
[1:01:20] | In the time machine, | 在时光机里 |
[1:01:22] | dancing with her lezzie yellow girlfriend. | 和她的黄种拉拉女朋友跳舞 |
[1:01:24] | You know, I think that time machine is bad luck. | 我觉得那个时光机就会招坏运气 |
[1:01:28] | Think about it. | 你想想 |
[1:01:30] | That nutty lady went in there and she’s in Psych now. | 那个傻女人进去过 现在去了精神病区 |
[1:01:34] | Hoochie’s dead. | 烈酒妹子死了 |
[1:01:36] | I think the tall lezzies are still around, | 我觉得虽然那两个高个拉拉还活着 |
[1:01:39] | but their days could be numbered. | 但她们的日子也所剩无几了 |
[1:01:44] | Are you thinking what I’m destroyin’? | 你知道我想砸点什么吗 |
[1:01:47] | Totally. | 完全清楚 |
[1:01:49] | It’s our duty as citizens of Litchfield. | 这是作为利奇菲尔德居民的职责 |
[1:02:00] | Come on, wreck it! | 来吧 砸了它 |
[1:02:07] | You can’t remember how many there were? | 你记不得自己写了多少个 |
[1:02:09] | I told you, I think that’s all of them. | 我说了 我觉得全都在这了 |
[1:02:10] | You think or you know? | 你觉得还是真的确定 |
[1:02:13] | You can’t tell it’s my writing. I wrote them with my left hand. | 你认不出这是我的字 我用左手写的 |
[1:02:16] | Have you never seen a procedural television show, Al? | 你看过破案电视节目吗 小艾 |
[1:02:19] | That’s… Come on. | 拜托 |
[1:02:22] | – This was crazy. – It’s the right thing. | -这简直疯了 -这么做没错 |
[1:02:26] | He has a family. | 他也有家庭 |
[1:02:28] | They should be able to mourn him. | 好歹让家人能哀悼他 |
[1:02:30] | Nobody should die without a name. | 没人应该死了都不知道是谁 |
[1:02:32] | Yeah, well, he should have | 那他应该 |
[1:02:33] | thought of that before he became a contract killer. | 在当杀手前就考虑到这点 |
[1:02:36] | He was also a henchman. | 他以前也是个跟班 |
[1:02:38] | And he worked at a Eurotrash clothing store. | 也在欧洲纨绔子弟的衣服店里打过工 |
[1:02:40] | Oh, okay. Well, then… | 好的吧 |
[1:02:43] | Look, before he tried to kill me, he… didn’t kill me. | 他试图杀我之前 他也没有杀我 |
[1:02:47] | And we spent time together. | 我们在一起度过了一段时光 |
[1:02:50] | I didn’t take the life of a stranger. | 我杀的不是一个陌生人 |
[1:02:55] | He had a cousin who used to run guns for an Iraqi arms dealer | 他有个远亲以前卖枪给伊拉克武器商 |
[1:02:58] | and they were close. | 他们关系很好 |
[1:03:00] | And we’d go out… we’d go out drinking sometimes. | 我们有时候会出去一起喝酒 |
[1:03:03] | Me, and Aydin and Haluk. | 我和艾丁还有哈洛克 |
[1:03:06] | They were big tippers and decent dancers… | 他们小费给得很慷慨 舞也跳得好 |
[1:03:10] | and he always smelled good. | 而且他身上总有好闻的味道 |
[1:03:13] | Haluk’s gonna have to figure this one out on his own, Al, | 这件事哈洛克要自己解决了 小艾 |
[1:03:17] | and hopefully blame Kubra and not you. | 最好他怪的是库巴不是你 |
[1:03:20] | Sweetie… you’re guilty and you’re emotional, | 亲爱的 你现在内疚又冲动 |
[1:03:25] | and you haven’t had closure | 心事没能了结 |
[1:03:27] | and someone else just died in front of you. | 又有人刚刚死在你面前 |
[1:03:31] | I get it, but I can’t let you do this. | 我明白 但我不能让你这么做 |
[1:03:34] | It’s too dangerous. | 这太危险了 |
[1:03:36] | Okay? I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[1:03:43] | He was a person. | 他也是个人 |
[1:03:44] | I know he was. | 我知道他是 |
[1:03:51] | There might be two more in the hall by the chapel. | 小教堂旁边走廊大概还有两个 |
[1:03:55] | Let’s go get them. | 我们去拿掉 |
[1:04:18] | Everything hurts. | 哪儿都痛 |
[1:04:22] | Yep. | 对 |
[1:04:30] | You got guests. | 有客 |
[1:04:35] | Oh, damn. | 该死 |
[1:04:37] | I could have sworn you were wearing a blue tie. | 我本该叫你系根蓝领带 |
[1:04:39] | – Do you have a blue tie here? – No. | -你这里有蓝领带吗 -没有 |
[1:04:41] | Fine. Here. Pin that on. | 好吧 拿着 把这个别上 |
[1:04:46] | – Is that necessary? – Well, you don’t wanna be shiny. | -这有必要吗 -你不能脸泛油光 |
[1:04:49] | Shiny implies sweat, which implies duress, | 油光说明你流汗了 说明受人胁迫 |
[1:04:50] | which implies culpability. | 说明我们有过失 |
[1:04:52] | Here. All the news outlets have this. | 拿着 所有的新闻媒体都有这个 |
[1:04:55] | It’s gonna be part of the piece. | 这个会被放到报道里 |
[1:04:57] | He’s dressed for Halloween. | 他这么穿是为了过万圣节 |
[1:04:59] | Can’t know that for sure. | 没人能确保是这样的 |
[1:05:00] | He’s wearing a bullet belt. He’s… Rambo. | 他背着子弹带 他扮的兰博 |
[1:05:04] | Knock, knock! Thought you could use a little energy boost. | 咚咚咚 我想你可能需要补充体力 |
[1:05:07] | No! No caffeine. | 不 不能有咖啡因 |
[1:05:09] | He’ll appear shaky and nervous. | 他会发抖还紧张 |
[1:05:10] | We want him in complete control. | 我们希望他能够充分控制自己 |
[1:05:11] | Zach… let’s, uh, triple-check that the prisoners | 扎克 再确认一遍那些犯人 |
[1:05:14] | don’t have access to the press and vice versa. | 见不到媒体 同样媒体也见不到她们 |
[1:05:16] | See, this is why I wanted a complete lockdown. | 这就是为什么我要求执行一级防范禁闭 |
[1:05:19] | In fact, you know what? It’s not too late. | 事实上 现在执行还来得及 |
[1:05:21] | Get on the loudspeaker. Get everyone back to their dorms. | 用大喇叭 让每个人回到她们的寝室 |
[1:05:23] | – Let’s do that, okay? – Okay, fine. | -就这么做 好吗 -行 好的 |
[1:05:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:05:29] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:05:30] | It’s quieter here than I thought. The prison. | 监狱比我想象的安静 |
[1:05:33] | Yeah… someone died yesterday. | 对 昨天有人死了 |
[1:05:37] | I know, they’re… | 我知道 他们 |
[1:05:37] | they’re saying it’ll probably make national news. | 他们说这可能成为全国新闻 |
[1:05:39] | MCC is so lucky to have you. | 还好世纪挑战公司有你 |
[1:05:42] | You are a part of this community. You will put everyone at ease. | 你是这里的一部分 你能安抚大家的 |
[1:05:45] | So, studies show that viewers like to see paper and ink. | 研究表明观众喜欢看到纸质文件 |
[1:05:49] | Gives it an analog feel. | 让大家感觉就像那么一回事 |
[1:05:50] | So I went ahead and wrote out your statement for you. | 所以我就帮你写了份声明 |
[1:05:52] | Eye contact is key, however, | 但是视线交流才是关键 |
[1:05:55] | so you’re gonna wanna look up intermittently, | 你要时不时地抬起头 |
[1:05:57] | and look like you’re talking from the heart. | 显得你说的话都是出自真心 |
[1:06:00] | – “A low-achieving grifter”? – Junior college. | -“一事无成的骗子” -大专毕业 |
[1:06:04] | We’re trying to paint a picture here, | 我们想塑造出他的形象 |
[1:06:05] | and the picture has to be very clear. | 而且这种形象必须清楚明了 |
[1:06:08] | He was not a good man. | 他不是一个好人 |
[1:06:09] | Unlawful, immoral, | 违法乱纪 道德丧失 |
[1:06:11] | and no longer to be associated with our corporation. | 和我们的公司再也不会有关系 |
[1:06:16] | You got shiny again. Hey! Makeup? | 你又冒油了 化妆师 |
[1:06:23] | You’ll be great. | 你会表现得很好的 |
[1:06:26] | I didn’t notice that before. I’ll grab my concealer. | 刚才没注意 我拿一下遮瑕膏 |
[1:06:31] | Bite marks? I didn’t notice that before either. | 咬痕 我也没注意到 |
[1:06:36] | – Where are you going? – I gotta, uh… | -你要去哪儿 -我要 |
[1:06:39] | I need a minute. | 稍等片刻 |
[1:06:41] | Eight minutes to the five o’clock news! | 距离五点钟的新闻还有八分钟 |
[1:06:43] | Empty that bladder! | 快去上厕所 |
[1:06:46] | General Washington? | 华盛顿将军 |
[1:06:48] | This is Warden Caputo of the Litchfield Correctional Facility. | 我是利奇菲尔监狱的卡普托典狱长 |
[1:06:57] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[1:06:59] | She’s not okay. | 她并不好 |
[1:07:04] | Yup… taking off in two weeks. | 没错 还有两个礼拜就要走了 |
[1:07:08] | Dutch smoke can’t be much better than this. | 荷兰烟也不会比这个好到哪儿去 |
[1:07:11] | – You pack some dank here. – It’s not for that, man. | -这货品质好高 -不是这样的 |
[1:07:16] | See, I was supposed to go to West Point. | 我本该进西点军校的 |
[1:07:18] | I lost it over this girl. | 为这女孩丢了机会 |
[1:07:20] | Damn near killed somebody. The wrong somebody. | 差点杀了人 惹了不该惹的人 |
[1:07:25] | Got blackballed from the academy. | 被学校开除了 |
[1:07:30] | Huh… I never told anyone that. | 我从来没跟人说过 |
[1:07:32] | It’s the robe. | 是因为我这袍子 |
[1:07:33] | Inspires disclosure. | 激发了倾诉欲 |
[1:07:42] | Do you believe in signs? | 你相信预兆吗 |
[1:07:44] | – Like lucky ducks and shit? – Nah. | -幸运的鸭子什么的 -不信 |
[1:07:49] | What’s your thing then? | 那你信什么 |
[1:07:51] | I believe this world’s a damaged place, | 我相信这个世界疮痍遍布 |
[1:07:54] | and if you can find a sliver of happiness, | 如果能找到一点快乐 |
[1:07:56] | stay in it as long as you can. | 能享受多久就享受多久 |
[1:07:59] | Solid monk wisdom. | 不愧是和尚的智慧 |
[1:08:02] | As long as we’re making confessions, you should know… | 既然我们在互相坦白 你应该知道 |
[1:08:05] | – I’m not a real monk. – What the fuck? | -我不是真和尚 -卧槽真的吗 |
[1:08:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:08:09] | Honestly, I kinda thought you knew already. | 说实话 我以为你早就知道了 |
[1:08:11] | Between the bikes and the pot… | 骑单车吸大麻 |
[1:08:14] | the fact that I’m mostly Irish, | 其实我应该算是爱尔兰人 |
[1:08:16] | and we were throwing Toffifays at people. | 我们冲人们扔焦糖味糖果 |
[1:08:18] | I thought y’all was like some new-wave order. | 我还以为是你们的新潮教义呢 |
[1:08:21] | – What is all this then? – Improv Everywhere. | -那你们这是搞什么 -快闪 |
[1:08:24] | It’s a religion piece. | 这次是宗教主题活动 |
[1:08:26] | We’re the monks… | 我们扮和尚 |
[1:08:29] | then there’s packs of nuns and packs of rabbis | 还有修女组和犹太教祭司组 |
[1:08:32] | going all around the city tonight doing scenes. | 跑遍全城 玩快闪 |
[1:08:34] | We had trouble finding imams, though. | 扮伊玛目[伊斯兰宗教领袖]可费劲了 |
[1:08:36] | Yeah, see, for those guys, you need to sweeten the deal, like… | 对那些人 你得给点好处 比如 |
[1:08:42] | the imams get to give out cocktails or something. | 伊玛目们负责分发鸡尾酒什么的 |
[1:08:45] | Carry adorable kittens. | 或者抱着可爱的小猫 |
[1:08:47] | Hey, next month, we got a big dance piece. | 下个月 有跳舞主题的活动 |
[1:08:50] | We’re gonna be dancing with live rats at a food festival. | 我们要在美食节上跟活老鼠跳舞哦 |
[1:08:53] | You wanna join us? Are you comfortable dancing with rodents? | 要不要加入 愿意跟啮齿类动物跳舞吗 |
[1:08:56] | Hell, no. They always try to lead. | 才不要 它们总想领舞 |
[1:09:00] | And I’m gonna be in Amsterdam! | 而且我要去阿姆斯特丹啦 |
[1:09:02] | You know, startin’ my new life. | 开始新生活 |
[1:09:04] | Figurin’ out my shit. | 寻找自我 |
[1:09:05] | I quit my job at Dave and Busters. | 我辞了戴夫与破坏者游戏城的工作 |
[1:09:08] | Selling off my stash. | 把存的毒品卖了 |
[1:09:09] | Smokin’ off my stash. | 或者自己吸掉 |
[1:09:11] | You used to work at Dave and Busters? | 你原来在戴夫与破坏者游戏城工作吗 |
[1:09:13] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:09:14] | – Can you get me free games? – Hell, no! | -能让我免费玩游戏吗 -绝对不行 |
[1:09:16] | Yeah, my manager, Carl, is serious as fuck. | 我那个经理卡尔 抠得要死 |
[1:09:19] | Man would charge you for a ice cube. | 一根冰棒都要付钱 |
[1:09:24] | To one amazing night. | 敬一个神奇的夜晚 |
[1:09:28] | To New York City, baby. | 敬纽约城 宝贝 |
[1:09:34] | In five, four, three, two… | 距离直播还有五 四 三 二 |
[1:09:40] | As many of you are aware… | 大家也许已经得知 |
[1:09:43] | we suffered a terrible tragedy | 昨天在利奇菲尔德教改营 |
[1:09:45] | here at the Litchfield Correctional Camp yesterday. | 发生了一件令人悲痛的意外 |
[1:09:48] | As warden, it is my job to | 作为监狱长 |
[1:09:50] | ensure that this prison runs safely and effectively. | 我的职责是让这座监狱安全高效地运行 |
[1:10:01] | Because we are a women’s camp, | 而因为这是一座女子监狱 |
[1:10:03] | that responsibility is often underestimated. | 人们总是低估这份职责的艰巨程度 |
[1:10:06] | Oh, shit. He’s going off-book. | 完了 他不按稿子来了 |
[1:10:08] | The assumption being that | 大家或许都觉得 |
[1:10:09] | minimum-security women | 这些轻刑监狱的女囚犯 |
[1:10:11] | do not pose a physical threat, | 不会造成任何威胁 |
[1:10:14] | that as long as they are clothed and fed, | 只要她们有吃有穿 |
[1:10:17] | the ship will run smoothly. | 监狱就会一帆风顺 |
[1:10:19] | Well… | 然而… |
[1:10:21] | our ship ran off its course yesterday. | 我们这艘船昨晚偏航了 |
[1:10:25] | And because of that, a young woman lost her life. | 为此 一位年轻的女性失去了生命 |
[1:10:30] | Sadly, there is nothing we can do to bring her back. | 遗憾的是 我们无法让她起死回生 |
[1:10:34] | Now, I understand, in these situations, | 我明白 在如今这种情况下 |
[1:10:37] | everybody is hungry for blood, | 每个人都渴望复仇 |
[1:10:38] | everybody is looking for a scapegoat. | 都想找到罪魁祸首 |
[1:10:41] | But in this case, the officer responsible… | 本次事件的当事教官 |
[1:10:44] | well, he was set up to fail. | 他别无选择 |
[1:10:45] | He was a victim of circumstance. | 他是迫于情势的受害者 |
[1:10:48] | Every day, my officers deal with convicted felons. | 每一天 我的教官们都在与罪犯打交道 |
[1:10:51] | Every day, they interact with | 每天都要与这些 |
[1:10:53] | women who were sent here to serve their time, | 因犯罪而入狱服刑的女人们 |
[1:10:55] | to repent for their crimes. | 打交道 |
[1:10:58] | Any allegations coming from them | 来自她们 或是其他来源的消息 |
[1:11:01] | or any other source are just not credible. | 都是不可靠的 |
[1:11:06] | My officer fulfilled his duty, and I defend his actions. | 我的人履行了职责 我支持他的行为 |
[1:11:10] | He will take a short leave of absence, | 他会离职一段时间 |
[1:11:13] | and be back in uniform, pending investigation. | 之后就会回来 接受调查 |
[1:11:15] | Thank you all. I will not be answering questions at this time. | 谢谢大家 本次不会回答记者问题 |
[1:11:23] | Man, they ain’t gonna fire him! They’re letting him go free! | 我靠 居然不开除他 要放他走 |
[1:11:26] | They called him the fuckin’ victim! | 他们居然说他是受害者 |
[1:11:30] | Yo, they lettin’ him off! | 根本没处置他 |
[1:11:32] | They lettin’ him off! They didn’t even say her name, yo! | 他们要饶了他 甚至都没说她的名字 |
[1:11:35] | They didn’t even say her name! | 他们连她的名字都没说 |
[1:11:42] | Come on, pick up. Pick up! | 快接电话啊 接电话啊 |
[1:11:45] | – There’s no justice! There’s no justice! – What’s going on? | -没王法了 太不公平 -怎么了 |
[1:11:48] | They fuckin’ defendin’ him? | 他们居然护着他 |
[1:11:50] | Fuck this place! | 去他妈的破地方 |
[1:11:52] | We are done! Fuck this place! | 我们受够了 去他妈的 |
[1:11:57] | Yo, some shit’s goin’ down. Come on, let’s go. | 要出事了 快走 |
[1:12:00] | Hey, this mean we are gonna be on TV | 这意思是要上电视 |
[1:12:03] | or we’re not gonna be on TV? | 还是不会上电视 |
[1:12:05] | I gotta know these things. | 我得了解清楚 |
[1:12:06] | It means sharpen your fuckin’ eye pencil! | 意思是把你的眼线笔削尖点 |
[1:12:08] | I use liquid liner. | 我用的是眼线液 |
[1:12:11] | Attica! Attica! Attica! | 阿提卡 阿提卡 阿提卡 |
[1:12:15] | You’re missin’ all the fun! Come on! | 你错过了 快来 |
[1:12:19] | What’s Attica again? | 阿提卡是什么来着 |
[1:12:21] | I don’t know. I heard other people sayin’ it. | 不知道 听别人说的 |
[1:12:24] | Oh, maybe it’s the dad from that bird book? | 好像是那本讲鸟的小说里的父亲 |
[1:12:26] | You mean to kill a mockingjay? | 你是说嘲笑鸟那部吗 |
[1:12:28] | Yeah! Hungry Games. | 没错 《饥饿游戏》 |
[1:12:31] | – Attica! – Attica! | -阿提卡 -阿提卡 |
[1:12:35] | Attica! Attica! | 阿提卡 阿提卡 |
[1:12:49] | We’re done! | 老娘不干了 |
[1:12:58] | No more? | 没了吗 |
[1:13:00] | – That’s it. – All right. | -最后一张了 -好 |
[1:13:11] | Do you wanna say any last words? | 要不要最后说点什么 |
[1:13:15] | That’s right! Burn this motherfucker! | 没错 烧了这鬼地方 |
[1:13:18] | – Maybe another time. – Yeah. | -下次吧 -对 |
[1:13:50] | Daya, you sure you know what you’re doin’? | 达雅 你知道该怎么做吗 |
[1:13:54] | Maybe you wanna give it to someone else? | 要不要递给其他人 |
[1:13:58] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[1:14:00] | Shit. | 完了 |
[1:14:06] | Hey, lady CO. Get on the floor | 女教导官 趴在地上 |
[1:14:08] | with your hands behind your head, right now… | 双手放在脑后 快点 |
[1:14:10] | before I shoot your little friend here in the eyeball. | 否则我一枪爆他的头 |
[1:14:12] | Yeah, that’s right. Put it right in his fucking face. | 没错 直接对着他的头 |
[1:14:15] | – Good. – Jesus, Diaz. | -好 -天哪 迪亚茨 |
[1:14:19] | Fuckin’ COs. | 去你妈的教导官 |
[1:14:20] | – Y’all are pieces of shit. – Yeah! | -一群人渣 -就是 |
[1:14:26] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:14:28] | Here it is. | 要来了 |
[1:14:31] | Pop his ass! | 爆了他 |
[1:14:34] | You like that? | 爽吗 |
[1:14:36] | Fuck you! Shoot him! | 操你妈的 开枪 |
[1:14:38] | You like that? Huh? | 感觉如何 爽吗 |
[1:14:41] | Come on, girl! | 开枪啊 |
[1:14:43] | Come on! Just do it! | 来啊 动手啊 |
[1:14:47] | Do it! | 动手 |