时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Poo! Poo! Poo! Poo! | 禁闭屎 禁闭屎 禁闭屎 |
[01:21] | Poo! Poo! Poo! Poo! | 禁闭屎 禁闭屎 禁闭屎 |
[01:26] | They said poo-poo. | 她们说”禁闭屎屎” |
[01:28] | We should sew up her butthole so she can’t ever poo again. | 我们应该把她的屁眼缝起来让她再也拉不出屎 |
[01:31] | That’s what we should do. | 就该这么办 |
[01:32] | But where would the poo go? | 那这样屎会到哪去 |
[01:35] | It’d fill up her lungs until she couldn’t breathe. | 会堆到填满肺 直到她没法呼吸 |
[01:37] | Are you okay, Leanne? | 你还好吗 琳恩 |
[01:38] | I really think that you need to get that looked at. | 我真的认为你需要去看医生 |
[01:41] | Or at least put something over it | 或至少拿点其它的 |
[01:43] | other than a dryer sheet and rubber band. | 比干纸皮和橡皮圈好点的东西包一包 |
[01:45] | I ain’t going nowhere until this bitch gets what she deserves. | 在那个贱货受到应有的惩罚前我哪也不去 |
[01:55] | In America, everyone has the right to a fair trial. | 在美国 每个人都有接受公正审判的权利 |
[01:59] | Unless you brown! | 除非你是黑人 |
[02:00] | -Or poor! -Or famous! | -还有穷人 -和名人 |
[02:02] | Or a white Christian! | 或者白种基督教徒 |
[02:03] | All right, all right. I’m just gonna have a quick habeas corpus, | 好了 我要针对人身保护权与我的客户 |
[02:06] | quid pro quo with my client. | 做个简单的交谈了 |
[02:08] | No go. | 不准去 |
[02:09] | Look, 2007 Britney Spears on steroids… | 07年版吃激素的小甜甜 |
[02:09] | 2007年是小甜甜布兰妮 最为艰难的一年 经历了剃光头事件后离婚 酗酒 行为怪异 | |
[02:13] | you best step out of my way so I can talk to my friend. | 你最好闪开让我进去跟我朋友谈谈 |
[02:16] | Hey, your friend gave our only gun to a guard | 你的朋友把我们唯一的枪给狱警了 |
[02:19] | and then he shot off my best finger and escaped. | 然后他射断了我最好的手指后逃跑了 |
[02:23] | That hillbilly bitch needs to burn at the stake. | 那个乡巴佬贱货就应该绑火刑柱上烧死 |
[02:25] | Yeah, like, crispy. | 对 烧得嘎嘣脆 |
[02:28] | Hey, how about a high four? | 要来个四指击掌吗 |
[02:30] | Oh! Leanne! Leanne, Leanne, Leanne. | 琳恩 琳恩 琳恩 琳恩 |
[02:32] | Poo! Poo! Poo! Poo! | 禁闭屎 禁闭屎 禁闭屎 |
[02:35] | All right. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[02:38] | Come on, come on. | 别喊了 别喊了 |
[02:39] | Come on! | 别喊了 |
[02:41] | What if it was you in there? | 如果是你们在里面呢 |
[02:43] | Wouldn’t you want that chance to explain yourself | 你就不想在被人扔进屎桶前 |
[02:45] | before you got thrown into a shit box? | 能有个机会为自己辩解辩解吗 |
[02:47] | I mean, come on, let’s be better than they are. | 我是说 我们不要变得跟那些坏人一样 |
[02:50] | Let’s have a little due process. | 走点正当法律程序吧 |
[02:53] | Due, due, due, due, due. | 正当 正当 正当 正当 |
[02:56] | She said doo-doo. | 她说粑粑 |
[02:58] | – You got five minutes. – Okay. | -给你五分钟时间 -好的 |
[03:13] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[03:15] | Careful of the suit. Yeah. | 小心衣服 |
[03:17] | – What the hell were you thinking? – You mad at me? | -你到底在想什么 -你生我的气了吗 |
[03:20] | – Oh, definitely. – Are they gonna murder me? | -毫无疑问 -所以你要杀了我吗 |
[03:21] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[03:22] | What we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[03:25] | – We’re gonna give ’em a show. Okay? – Okay. | -就给她们演出戏吧 -好 |
[03:28] | First, you need to look remorseful. | 首先 你需要看起来非常懊悔 |
[03:31] | – You know, sorry for what you’ve done. – Oh, be upset. | -就是对你所做的感到抱歉 -沮丧点 |
[03:34] | Oh, yeah, I can do that. | 没问题 我可以的 |
[03:35] | – Yeah? – I can do that really easy. | -是嘛 -轻而易举的事 |
[03:36] | I have a lot of practice from my shopliftin’ days with Mama. | 以前跟我妈一起入店行窃时攒了许多经验 |
[03:39] | – Mmm-hmm. – “Show Mama your sad face”. | -嗯 -给妈妈瞧瞧你那可怜样 |
[03:41] | Now, tell the nice man you didn’t mean to put the shampoo bottles | 现在 去跟那个人说你不是故意要把 |
[03:44] | down your underpants. Yeah. | 洗发水塞进内裤里的 |
[03:47] | Mama and I, we could work a Save-A-Lot like no one’s business. | 我妈和我 几乎没有我们搞不定的事情 |
[03:49] | One time, Boo, | 有一次 |
[03:51] | I got away with stealing | 我成功利用我的背带裤 |
[03:52] | eight packs of chicken wings in my overalls. | 偷了八包鸡翅膀 |
[03:55] | But then I got caught with Cheez-Its. | 但之后我偷饼干的时候被抓住了 |
[03:56] | ‘Cause square boxes, you know, they’re just… | 因为那些方盒 你懂的 饼干盒子 |
[03:58] | – They’re harder, right? – Yeah, of course. | -太硬了 -对 肯定的 |
[03:59] | And sad face wasn’t workin’ that day | 然后那天可怜脸也没用 |
[04:01] | because the manager was, like, a queer. | 因为那个经理 像个基佬一样 |
[04:03] | And he hated kids… | 而且他很讨厌小孩 |
[04:05] | but Mama got off promisin’ him somethin’ called a popper? | 但我妈过来承诺给他一种叫波普尔的药 |
[04:08] | – Oh, yeah, I know what poppers are. Yeah. – Yeah? | -我知道那是什么药 -是嘛 |
[04:10] | – So, anyway, watch. Watch, watch. – Hmm. | -总之 看看看 -嗯 |
[04:16] | That’s actually remarkable. | 确实演得太好了 |
[04:20] | Let’s show the ladies, shall we? | 让外面的女士们看看 好吗 |
[04:22] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[04:24] | – Aw, you poor thing. – I didn’t mean to, Mama. | -可怜儿 -我不是故意的 妈妈 |
[04:27] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[04:28] | – I’m sorry, Mama. – That’s right, I know. | -我很抱歉 妈妈 -没事 我知道 |
[04:35] | I don’t need a medal, but a little recognition would be nice. | 我不需要什么奖牌 但至少给点表扬吧 |
[04:40] | I mean, the bringer of light | 给大家带来光明的人 |
[04:41] | should at least get a Twinkie out of it, right? | 至少该奖励一块奶油夹心蛋糕吧 |
[04:44] | You know, I told that whole room, | 我跟整个房间的人都说了 |
[04:46] | “Hey, guess who fixed the power?” | 猜猜是谁修好了电 |
[04:48] | Nothing. | 没人理我 |
[04:50] | It’s a tough fucking crowd. | 真是一群操蛋的人 |
[04:56] | Got any family out there? | 外面有你的家人吗 |
[04:59] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也没有 |
[05:04] | Hey, guys. So… | 各位朋友 |
[05:05] | it took me one whole minute to look this cute. | 我只花了一分钟就让自己变得这么可爱 |
[05:08] | It only took me 30 seconds to get so pretty for you. | 为了你们我只花了三十秒就看起来这么可爱 |
[05:12] | Rude. | 没礼貌 |
[05:13] | What? I’m two years younger than you. | 什么 我比你小两岁 |
[05:15] | My mom always said shit starts to fall at, like, 29. | 我妈总跟我说皮肤大概从二十九岁开始松弛 |
[05:19] | How come no one ever told me this before? | 怎么没人跟我说过这个 |
[05:22] | I don’t know. Maybe they were protecting you. | 不知道 或许他们是在保护你吧 |
[05:24] | But it’s good that you know now. | 但你现在知道了也好 |
[05:26] | Get on the defensive. | 提早预防 |
[05:27] | I stick my face in ice every day. Like meat in the freezer. | 我每天都做冰敷 就像冰箱里的肉一样 |
[05:32] | It makes that shit last a whole lot longer. | 能让自己的脸紧绷得更持久一点 |
[05:34] | Okay, shut off the fucking camera. Now. | 好吧 马上把相机关掉 |
[05:42] | Hey. All right, that’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[05:44] | Look, I don’t know anything, okay? | 我什么都不知道 好吗 |
[05:45] | I didn’t see anything. | 我什么都没看见 |
[05:47] | Can I go home now? I wanna go home. | 我现在能回家了吗 我想回家 |
[05:50] | Just stack them in the entryway, please. | 麻烦就把它们堆在入口通道那 |
[05:52] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[05:54] | I’m carrying out orders from Governor Hutchinson. And you? | 我在执行哈金森州长的命令 你呢 |
[05:56] | I’m in charge of this place and you’re in my fucking way. | 这块我负责 而你挡了我的道 |
[05:59] | Is that how you always speak with women? | 你跟女士讲话一直都是这种态度吗 |
[06:01] | No wonder they’re rioting. | 难怪她们会制造暴乱 |
[06:02] | Explain to me | 给我解释一下 |
[06:03] | how the governor’s plan to de-escalate the situation | 州长打算怎么缓和紧张的局面 |
[06:06] | includes rewarding the inmates with… | 包括这些要奖励给犯人的 |
[06:08] | whatever the hell is in those boxes. | 不知道装着什么鬼的箱子 |
[06:11] | In the future, you should ask instead of demand. | 今后你应该学着请求 而不是要求别人 |
[06:15] | The CERT team cannot guarantee ingress into the prison | 惩应队可无法保证进入监狱后 |
[06:18] | without casualties. | 无人伤亡 |
[06:19] | Governor Hutchinson cares about the lives in there, | 哈金森州长在乎里面人的生命 |
[06:21] | unlike other people involved. That’s you. I’m talking about you. | 而不像其他人一样 没错 我说的就是你 |
[06:25] | The rest of us are taking the necessary steps | 我们的人正在商讨和平解决 |
[06:27] | to resolve this situation peacefully. Thank you. | 这些问题的方案 谢谢 |
[06:30] | Uh, yeah, just keep going over there. | 接着搬 |
[06:34] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[06:36] | Your shit’s falling, right? How old are you? | 你的皮肤已经松弛了对吧 你几岁了 |
[06:39] | Did any of you children think to tell somebody | 你们这些值班的小屁孩没人想过 |
[06:41] | that a stack of boxes just appeared outside | 要去跟谁反应一下 |
[06:43] | while you were on duty? | 外面突然出现了一大堆箱子吗 |
[06:49] | Oh, my God. Take a picture of her. | 我的天 给她拍张照 |
[06:51] | Hey. Yeah, we got a situation in the front. | 前门有情况 |
[06:56] | So 30? | 三十岁 |
[06:57] | Thirty-five? | 三十五 |
[07:00] | Yo, we shouldn’t be asking her shit like that. | 我们根本不应该问她的 |
[07:01] | Black skin doesn’t follow the rules, you know? | 黑种人的皮肤好像不遵从那个原则 |
[07:03] | Please whisper better. | 麻烦再小声一点 |
[07:05] | Oh, shit, we got a delivery? | 操 有人送东西来了吗 |
[07:09] | *Buh, buh FedEx, UPS, Amazon Prime* | *邦邦 联邦 联合 亚马逊优选* |
[07:12] | *Bring us what we need ‘Cause it’s about time* | *给我们送来必需品 该是时候了* |
[07:14] | Yeah, don’t ever do that again. Ever. | 再别饶舌了 永远都不要 |
[07:17] | Was that Kanye? | 那是侃爷吗 |
[07:22] | Do we answer? | 我们要开门吗 |
[07:22] | – I like her ensemble. – Yeah. | -我喜欢她的扮相 -可不是 |
[07:24] | Not too in-your-riot-face, but some flair. | 没过多要加入暴动的表情 还透着些才华 |
[07:27] | I’m doin’ it. | 我要开门了 |
[07:42] | Hello? How may I help you? | 你好 你有什么事 |
[07:44] | Hi, there. Nita? | 你好 我是妮塔 记得吗 |
[07:46] | We spoke on the phone, I think? Was that you? | 我们通过电话 是的吧 是和你吧 |
[07:49] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:51] | I have a delivery from Governor Hutchinson. | 我是代表哈金森州长给你们送物资来的 |
[07:55] | Oh. Well… thank you. | 好吧… 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:59] | We’ll be in touch. Here is my cell. | 我们保持联系 这是我的手机号 |
[08:02] | Let’s keep the lines of communication open, okay? | 我们继续保持通话 好吗 |
[08:06] | Okay. Enjoy. | 好了 祝好 |
[08:12] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[08:13] | Hey, man, get the… Oh, shit! | 把那个… 该死 |
[08:20] | Thanks for the help, guys. Really appreciate it. | 感谢帮助 伙计们 真心感谢 |
[08:23] | Some of us are smart enough not to go near a unmarked box. | 我们应该当心点 别靠近一个没标记的箱子 |
[08:26] | I mean, that could be anything. | 我是说 里面什么都可能有 |
[08:28] | It could be a bomb. Anthrax. | 可能是个炸弹或是炭疽 |
[08:29] | Itty-bitty soldiers. | 迷你士兵 |
[08:36] | Fuck it. One for you… | 管它的 一个给你… |
[08:39] | Cheetos! | 奇多圈 |
[08:45] | – Takis! – Tampons? | -塔奇丝辣条 -卫生棉条 |
[08:49] | Hot Cheetos, Takis, and tampons | 辣味奇多 塔奇斯还有卫生棉条 |
[08:50] | just don’t have the same ring to it, you know? | 这个的意义不止如此 知道吗 |
[08:55] | they’re meeting our demands. | 他们在满足我们的需求 |
[08:58] | Told you, man! You did it. | 告诉过你了 伙计 你做到了 |
[09:03] | Don’t need nobody to speak for us. Fuck yeah! | 不需要别人为我们发声 就他妈是这样 |
[09:06] | You a hero, man. | 你是个英雄 |
[09:09] | Girl, that’s a mistake. | 妹子 你犯了个错误 |
[09:12] | Don’t you know you always got to pay for the flipper? | 难道你不知道饼干都是花钱买的吗 |
[09:16] | You really think… | 你真的觉得… |
[09:18] | Kandy with a “K” is gonna win Ultimate Grand Supreme | K开头的坎蒂加上一副完美牙齿 |
[09:21] | with her own God-given teeth? Hell, no! | 就能帮她赢得超级至尊皇冠吗 才不会呢 |
[09:23] | Can we watch 106 & Park now? | 我们可以看《106和公园》了吗 |
[09:25] | Sure can. | 当然可以 |
[09:27] | You didn’t ask for permission. | 你没有经过我的同意 |
[09:30] | I ain’t be needing your permission or nobody. | 我不需要经过你的或是任何人的同意 |
[09:32] | Well, Ms. Tendler says otherwise, | 坦德勒太太可不是这么说的 |
[09:33] | ‘fore she knock the black off of you. | 在那之前你可是被揍的很惨 |
[09:35] | You sound like a old lady. | 你说话的口气就像个老太太 |
[09:36] | Man, I am a old lady, as of today. | 伙计 今天我就是一个老太太 |
[09:39] | And it’s my TV time. I asked. So– | 这是我看电视的时间 我问过了… |
[09:42] | Nobody else likes the shit you watch. It ain’t fair. | 你看的东西没人喜欢 这不公平 |
[09:44] | What the hell are y’all doing? | 你们都在干什么 |
[09:45] | Dante, no TV for the next week. | 但丁 下个星期都不准看电视了 |
[09:47] | Fucking bullshit! I hate it here. | 放屁 我恨这个地方 |
[09:49] | Don’t like you much neither. | 我也不怎么喜欢你 |
[09:51] | Taystee, my office. | 美味姐 到我房间来 |
[09:53] | – Time to go, old lady. – Shut up. | -该滚蛋了 老太太 -闭嘴 |
[10:00] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[10:02] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[10:03] | Ain’t gotta sit, ’cause I already know, Ms. Tendler. | 我不坐 我已经知道了 坦德勒太太 |
[10:06] | Now that I’m 18, I gotta start figuring out | 我已经18岁了 我得开始合计下 |
[10:08] | where I’m gonna live at. | 我以后住在哪了 |
[10:09] | Now, I know I only got a year to figure it out, | 我知道我只有一年的时间了 |
[10:12] | but… I got a job and I got some friends. | 但 我找了份工作交了几个朋友 |
[10:15] | So, I think I’ll be all right. | 所以我觉得应该没什么问题 |
[10:18] | Right? | 对吗 |
[10:19] | Sit down, Taystee. | 坐下 美味姐 |
[10:26] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[10:29] | You got me a card? | 送我一张生日贺卡吗 |
[10:31] | No. Your birth mother reached out, | 不是 你的生母联系到我了 |
[10:33] | but we couldn’t tell you till you turned 18. | 但我们只能等你18岁再告诉你 |
[10:35] | Contact information’s in the envelope. | 信封里是她的联系方式 |
[10:38] | And don’t go blamin’ me. I don’t make the laws. | 不要怪我 法律不是我定的 |
[10:41] | These white men do. Blame them. | 都是白人定的 要怪就怪他们吧 |
[10:49] | She’s in here? | 她在这里面吗 |
[10:53] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[11:03] | Morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 瞌睡虫 |
[11:09] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼 |
[11:12] | Don’t worry. It’s just a little drool. | 别担心 是你流的口水 |
[11:15] | What’d you get into last night? | 你昨晚犯了什么事被弄进来的 |
[11:16] | Is that some sort of new drug thing? | 嗑了什么新毒品吗 |
[11:19] | Bayley. | 贝利 |
[11:20] | You’re out of here. | 你可以走了 |
[11:21] | No. No, no, no, no. That’s a mistake. | 不 不不不 不行 |
[11:25] | You can’t let me go. I’m a danger to society, sir. | 你不能放了我 我对社会有威胁 长官 |
[11:28] | Be that as it may, we can’t keep you. | 就算是这样 我们也不能关着你 |
[11:29] | No charges have been filed. Let… let’s go. | 你没有被起诉 走吧 |
[11:32] | Frank, Janie called. | 弗兰克 珍妮打过来了 |
[11:34] | She’ll be over to get you after she drops the kids at soccer. | 她送孩子们到足球场就来接你 |
[11:37] | Thanks, Tom. | 谢了 汤姆 |
[11:40] | Ah, don’t despair, little buddy. | 别失望了 小兄弟 |
[11:42] | This is why God invented booze and the drunk tank, hmm? | 这就是酒和醉汉拘留所的存在理由 不是吗 |
[11:46] | You need to slip from your troubles, | 你得摆脱你的麻烦 |
[11:48] | make a little ruckus, and you spend the night in here. | 制造点小混乱 然后在这里睡一晚 |
[11:53] | But everything’s gonna be fine. | 但是一切都会好起来的 |
[11:58] | Bayley, come on. | 贝利 走吧 |
[12:17] | No Takis for you? | 你没有塔奇丝辣条吗 |
[12:19] | Leave me alone. | 别理我 |
[12:21] | Hard to do that… seeing as how you’re in my bunk. | 没法不理你 因为你坐在我的铺位里 |
[12:26] | It’s her bed. It’s mine. Go fuck yourself. | 这是她的床所以就是我的 去你妈的 |
[12:40] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 你怎么什么都不说 |
[12:42] | Nah… | 不了… |
[12:44] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[12:48] | Some black power silent treatment bullshit or something? | 这是什么黑人力量无声抗议还是什么狗屁 |
[12:51] | More like… | 更像是… |
[12:54] | I don’t got energy to waste. | 没有精力浪费在你身上 |
[12:57] | I got my own sad. | 我也觉得难过 |
[13:06] | She used to sleep here, man. | 她之前就睡在这里 |
[13:12] | Right there. | 就在这里 |
[13:14] | Across from me. | 就在我对面 |
[13:17] | Sometimes she’d do this thing, where she’d… | 有时候她会这样 她会 |
[13:21] | bounce her leg while she was tryin’ to fall asleep. | 她想睡觉时就会练习蹬腿 |
[13:26] | The whole fucking bed would creak. | 整个床都他妈嘎吱作响 |
[13:28] | It drove me crazy. I would wanna punch her. | 这让我很崩溃 我很想揍她 |
[13:36] | Now I can’t fall asleep… | 但现在我无法入睡了… |
[13:40] | ’cause I lie here… | 因为我躺在床上… |
[13:43] | waiting for the squeak. | 等着对面的嘎吱声 |
[13:50] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[13:53] | I never got to sleep next to her. | 我从没挨着她睡过觉 |
[13:58] | That’s the thing. | 其实是这样 |
[14:00] | I’m not sad. I’m angry. | 我不悲伤 我是愤怒 |
[14:04] | I hate everyone. | 我恨所有人 |
[14:08] | Anyone… laughing or smiling or… | 那些大笑着或是面带笑意的人 |
[14:13] | being alive is fucking offensive to me | 所有活着的人 都让我非常不爽 |
[14:16] | and they should all just fucking die. | 这些人都该他妈的去死 |
[14:21] | And eventually, I’m just gonna burn up from rage | 最后 我会怒火烧身 |
[14:23] | and then I’ll just be dust. | 烧成一堆尘埃 |
[14:25] | And I don’t know how to make it stop. | 我不知道该怎么停止愤怒 |
[14:31] | I do. | 我知道 |
[14:38] | Come on! You are coming with me. | 来吧 你跟我一起去 |
[14:41] | I got the baby. | 我要看孩子 |
[14:42] | So? We’ll drop it off at your cousin’s. | 那又如何 让你表姐帮忙照看一下 |
[14:44] | She owes me for the acrylics, anyway. | 反正她还欠我水晶甲 |
[14:47] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[14:49] | Wow, Pero, you look like… | 佩罗 你看起来就像 |
[14:52] | Diane Sawyer. | 黛安·索耶[ABC当家女主播] |
[14:54] | Come on. Let’s rock this mother. | 来吧 我们去震撼全场 |
[15:02] | Ahh! Gotcha! | 打到你了 |
[15:14] | So, suddenly everybody think they on Orchard Beach or some shit? | 所以大家都在装作是在果园海滩上吗 |
[15:18] | I was thinking more Miami, but thank you for ruining the fantasy. | 我装作是在迈阿密 但谢谢你打破我的幻想 |
[15:21] | Right before Drake was gonna come over, too. | 德雷克[歌手]正要走过来 |
[15:23] | Oh, shit, you think Pitbull might be coming, too? | 你是不是还幻想嘻哈斗牛犬也能加入呢 |
[15:26] | Nah, girl. | 并没有 妹子 |
[15:28] | Maybe Fat Joe, if you’re lucky. | 如果你幸运的话 也许会有肥乔 |
[15:29] | It’s like Pitbull super-sized. | 他基本上就是胖版的斗牛犬 |
[15:32] | What the hell are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[15:35] | I was jealous. Wanted a tan. | 我有点嫉妒 想要晒黑一点 |
[15:38] | Don’t you be trying to | 不要把你们里面的 |
[15:40] | bring any of that crap from inside out here. | 那些烂事带过来 |
[15:42] | Out here, we’re trying to relax and shit. | 在这里 我们只是想要放松 |
[15:44] | Like you’re really relaxing in the middle of all this | 经过了这些事情 |
[15:46] | after what went down? | 你真的还能放松休息吗 |
[15:48] | It’s more like I’m just tryin’ not to make shit worse. | 我更不愿意把事情弄得更糟 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I hear that. | 我明白了 |
[15:55] | You seriously trying to sit out now? | 你真的要在外面坐着吗 |
[15:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:59] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[16:01] | You know, I’m trying to get back home to my baby girl one day, | 我只是想某天能够回到我女儿身边 |
[16:04] | and this might be the only way | 而这也许是唯一能够 |
[16:05] | to avoid all the fucked up shit that keeps finding me. | 避免那些破事牵扯到我身上的办法 |
[16:07] | It’s like… It’s like I’m a fucked-up-shit magnet. | 就好像…我是个破事磁铁一样 |
[16:12] | It ain’t you. Prison’s the magnet. | 不是你 监狱才是那块磁铁 |
[16:15] | You think so? | 你真的这么想吗 |
[16:16] | I hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[16:18] | I gotta believe things’ll be better on the outside. | 我只能相信外面会比里面好一些 |
[16:22] | To laying low. | 低调一点 |
[16:26] | To Drake’s fine ass. | 敬德雷克的美臀 |
[16:29] | I’ll drink to that. | 这个要干 |
[16:32] | Look at Neri! She’s showing. | 快看内莉 她开始显怀了 |
[16:36] | – You’re texting with Cal? – What else am I gonna do? | -你在给卡尔发短信吗 -不然我能干什么 |
[16:39] | It’s not like I’m busy with any important riot duties. | 现在又没有什么暴动职责需要我来管 |
[16:43] | Oh, my god. Sitting this out must be so hard for you. | 天啊 这么坐在这里真是难为你了 |
[16:47] | You gonna spontaneously combust | 如果不马上让你管理点什么事情的话 |
[16:49] | if you’re not in charge of something soon? | 你是不是就要自燃了 |
[16:51] | Whatever you say, my great leader. | 您说的都对 我伟大的领袖 |
[16:54] | I am only here to serve you, my great leader. | 我是您忠诚的仆人 伟大的领袖 |
[17:00] | Well, that’s kinda hot. | 好吧 你这样还挺性感的 |
[17:05] | What can I tell you? | 我还能说什么 |
[17:06] | Yeah, you can keep crying about Hugo… | 没错 你也可以继续为雨果哭泣 |
[17:09] | or you can make another decision. | 或者是做点其他选择 |
[17:11] | It’s hard to lose a pet, eh. | 失去心爱的宠物很让人难过 |
[17:14] | Especially when he gets blown up by your ex-husband | 尤其是当你前夫没能谋杀成你的邻居 |
[17:16] | during a botched attempt to murder your neighbor. | 反倒把它炸飞了 |
[17:18] | I mean, it’s a tale as old as time. | 这种事只会发生在古老的故事书里 |
[17:21] | Someone, who was definitely not my meditation instructor | 有人曾经告诉我 这个人绝对不是 |
[17:24] | at rehab number seven in Sedona, | 我在赛多纳第七次戒毒时候的冥想导师 |
[17:25] | once told me that depression is holding on… | 她说抑郁就是无法释怀 |
[17:29] | and sadness is, uh… letting go. | 而悲伤则是放手 |
[17:33] | I think it’s time for you to let go of Hugo. | 我觉得是时候放下雨果了 |
[17:38] | You’re right. You’re absolutely right. | 你说得对 你说得太对了 |
[17:43] | I have to let go. | 我应该放手 |
[17:49] | What’re you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[17:49] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢你 -好吧 |
[17:52] | Boundaries, right? So, there you go. | 保持距离 好吗 好 你可以走了 |
[17:54] | Let’s keep it professional. | 我们还是要保持专业性 |
[18:10] | My name’s Lorna Morello Muccio. | 我叫罗娜·莫里洛·穆乔 |
[18:13] | Is that German? | 这是德国名字吗 |
[18:15] | No, I’m Italian. | 不 我是意大利人 |
[18:17] | Yeah. I know you’re Italian. | 我知道你是意大利人 |
[18:20] | Your name may as well be Lorna Lasagna. | 你还不如直接叫罗娜·千层面 |
[18:22] | Anyway, miss… | 无论如何 女士 |
[18:25] | continue. | 请继续 |
[18:28] | I’ve been having these dreams. | 我一直在做这些梦 |
[18:32] | Go on. | 继续 |
[18:34] | Well, they’re kinda like sexy dreams? | 都是一些春梦 |
[18:38] | Do these dreams, uh… | 那些梦里面有 |
[18:41] | involve penises? | 阴茎出现吗 |
[18:43] | Because that is going to | 因为如果有的话 |
[18:44] | drastically reduce my interest in the subject matter. | 那会严重降低我对这个话题的感兴趣程度 |
[18:48] | No penises. | 没有阴茎 |
[18:50] | Well, not exactly. | 好吧 也不全是 |
[18:53] | It’s a little embarrassing, honestly. | 说实话 这真是有点尴尬 |
[18:56] | Um, I’m riding a whale… | 我骑着一头鲸鱼 |
[19:00] | in the ocean. | 在大海里面 |
[19:03] | And the water, on my skin, it feels so amazing. | 海浪打在皮肤上舒服极了 |
[19:07] | And, you know, they have those… those blow holes… | 你知道 鲸鱼有那种出气孔 |
[19:10] | – Hey. Come on. – and it’s aimed right… | -拜托 -那些气孔正好就在… |
[19:14] | I think we’re out of time. | 我想我们的时间到了 |
[19:17] | Please fuck me. | 快操我 |
[19:19] | What about Vinnie? | 维尼怎么办 |
[19:22] | I really need your help. | 我真的需要你 |
[19:24] | I’m so fucking horny, and I can’t stand it. | 我超级饥渴 我受不了了 |
[19:28] | And I need you to fuck me. | 我需要你操我 |
[19:29] | – You’re begging me? – I’m begging you. | -你是在求我吗 -我求你 |
[19:30] | – You’re begging me? – Yeah. | -你在求我吗 -是的 |
[19:31] | – You know I’m a doctor, right? – Yeah. | -你知道我是个医生 对吧 -是的 |
[19:33] | – You serious? – Yeah. Yeah, I’m really serious. | -你是认真的吗 -是的 我非常认真 |
[19:37] | Look after your patient. | 医生请仔细照顾你的病人 |
[19:40] | Your tits feel amazing. | 你的奶子手感真棒 |
[19:41] | Oh, my god. I missed you so much. | 天啊 我好想你 |
[19:48] | What happens in a riot, stays in a riot? | 暴乱期间的事不算数 对吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:03] | Hand me that jug of oil, would you? | 帮忙递一下油桶 好吗 |
[20:06] | You ain’t greasing up like | 你不会也要像外面的那帮人一样 |
[20:06] | the rest of those beach bums outside, are you? | 抹上油 装作在沙滩上晒太阳吧 |
[20:09] | I haven’t had a tan since ’62. | 六二年后我就没有晒过日光浴了 |
[20:13] | We’re not gonna last long at this rate. | 这样下去的话我们坚持不了多久 |
[20:16] | The human body can sustain | 人体在没有食物的情况下 |
[20:17] | itself for up to three weeks without food. | 可以坚持三周 |
[20:20] | Myself, I’ve gone as long as eight days. | 我的话 只撑过八天 |
[20:23] | Ran into some unexpected weather in Virginia on the trail. | 之前在弗吉尼亚小路上碰到了恶劣天气 |
[20:28] | You start hallucinating eventually… | 饿到最后会产生幻觉 |
[20:30] | but that could be fun, if you do it right. | 但如果处理得当的话 还挺梦幻的 |
[20:34] | Shit! | 靠 |
[20:35] | That sounds like the kind of vacation I need right about now. | 听起来这正是我现在需要的假期 |
[20:38] | Get out my head. | 把这些事情都忘掉 |
[20:40] | Can I do that without the starving and being outdoors? | 除了出去或挨饿还有什么办法能达到这种效果 |
[20:42] | You find the dope that’s right for you. | 你会找到适合你的毒品 |
[20:45] | * Hot Cheetos and Takis Hot Cheetos and Takis * | *辣奇多配塔奇丝 辣奇多配塔奇丝* |
[20:48] | * I can’t get enough of these Hot Cheetos and Takis * | *辣奇多和塔奇丝不离手* |
[20:51] | * Snack, snack, snack, crunch * | *零食 零食 嘎嘣脆* |
[20:54] | * Snack, snack, snack, crunch * | *零食 零食 嘎嘣脆* |
[20:57] | – Christ on a cracker. – Have you seen this video? | -我的个老天爷 -你们看了这个视频吗 |
[21:00] | “Hot Cheetos & Takis”? It’s wonderful. | “辣奇多配塔奇丝” 太棒了 |
[21:02] | Children are so motivated these days. | 现在的孩子们太有活力了 |
[21:03] | These snacks are delicious. | 这些零食太好吃了 |
[21:05] | Spicy. Cheesy. Crunchy. | 香辣 奶酪味浓郁 还非常酥脆 |
[21:07] | Great. Even the adults have lost their minds. | 太好了 连你们这些大人也疯了 |
[21:09] | The President of the United States sent them. | 这是美国总统给我们送来的 |
[21:11] | They’re meeting our demands. | 他们要满足我们的要求 |
[21:13] | We won! America is great. | 我们赢了 美国太棒了 |
[21:15] | Shit. All this craziness is actually getting us somewhere? | 靠 这么乱搞还真能搞出名堂来吗 |
[21:18] | Which means life in here will soon return to status quo. | 也意味着这里的日子很快会恢复原状 |
[21:21] | – Hallelujah. – Therefore, we have limited time | -哈利路亚 -所以我们时间有限 |
[21:23] | to drug Piscatella, drag him inside, | 要尽快给皮斯科特拉下毒 拖进来 |
[21:25] | and force the signed confession out of him. | 逼他签字认罪 |
[21:28] | Oh, boy. | 我天 |
[21:31] | What do you think? What should our plan be? | 你觉得呢 我们怎么打算 |
[21:33] | What strong-but-not-so-strong- | 我们该用哪种毒药 |
[21:34] | will-kill-him-poison should we use? | 药劲大但又不会大到毒死他的那种 |
[21:36] | Oh, I could google it! | 我可以谷歌一下 |
[21:38] | * Snack, snack Snack, crunch* | *零食 零食 零食 嘎嘣脆* |
[21:40] | – Oh, shit. – Qué? | -惨了 -怎么了 |
[21:42] | – We’re out of Takis. – Oh. We gotta go. | -塔奇丝吃完了 -我们该走了 |
[21:49] | Sometimes, you gotta let it be someone else’s problem. | 有时候 有些事就让别人愁去吧 |
[21:53] | I mean, I’m just saying, though. | 我就是随便说说 |
[21:56] | You’d think by now some | 但现在有些公司 |
[21:57] | company would want to capitalize on my fame. | 会想利用我的名气 |
[22:00] | I been in a national magazine | 我已经上过国家级杂志 |
[22:02] | and I’m a popular coffee-oriented meme. | 而且是走红的咖啡主题表情包 |
[22:05] | Like, where you at, Starbucks? | 你们在星巴克就能看到 |
[22:08] | There she go. | 这下好了 |
[22:09] | We lost her to the fame monster. | 她已经被名利的猛兽吞噬了 |
[22:13] | Shit! | 靠 |
[22:17] | Riot headquarters. | 暴乱指挥部 |
[22:18] | How can you make our prison dreams come true today? | 今天你要怎么实现我们的监狱梦呢 |
[22:21] | This is Nita, from Governor Hutchinson’s office. | 我是哈金森州长办公室的妮塔 |
[22:24] | Oh, hey, Nita! Girl, what up? | 你好 妮塔妹子 什么事 |
[22:28] | Them snacks you dropped off, though, were delightful. | 你送的零食真是太好吃了 |
[22:31] | Truly. We delighted. | 真的 我们很开心 |
[22:33] | I– -I’m so glad. | 我很荣幸 |
[22:34] | Hi, Nita. I’m sorry about that. Yes. This is Taystee. | 你好妮塔 抱歉 我是美味姐 |
[22:37] | Put her on speaker. Put her on speaker! | 开免提 开免提 |
[22:43] | Taystee. It was nice to meet you in person today. | 美味姐 今天很高兴能亲自与你见面 |
[22:46] | Oh, shit! She bein’ all polite. | 靠 她也太有礼貌了 |
[22:48] | It sure was. | 确实如此 |
[22:50] | “It sure was.” | “确实如此” |
[22:51] | I’m so glad that you’re enjoying the snacks and the tampons. | 我很高兴你们能喜欢这些零食和卫生棉 |
[22:54] | I’m calling to discuss the release of the hostages. | 我致电是为了讨论释放人质的事 |
[22:57] | How would you and your team like to handle? | 你和你们团队打算怎么处理 |
[23:01] | What the fuck she say? | 她他妈说什么 |
[23:04] | I’m sorry. I think I misheard you. | 不好意思 我没听清你说什么 |
[23:05] | Oh, I’m sorry. Maybe it’s my reception. | 对不起 可能是我信号问题 |
[23:08] | I said I’m calling to discuss the release of the hostages. | 我说我致电是为了讨论释放人质的事 |
[23:13] | Yes, but what about the rest of our demands? | 好 但我们的其他诉求呢 |
[23:16] | The governor is fully | 州长已经准备好 |
[23:17] | prepared to do everything he can to meet them, | 尽力去满足你们的诉求 |
[23:20] | but we delivered supplies as an act of good faith, | 但提供供给是我们的诚意 |
[23:22] | and now we’ll need the same from you and the inmates in return. | 现在我们需要你们也要表现出一点诚意 |
[23:27] | Yeah, see, I don’t see how some snacks equals our hostages. | 我不觉得这些零食可以和人质相提并论 |
[23:31] | Miss Jefferson, | 杰弗逊小姐 |
[23:32] | please don’t make the mistake of thinking we’re the enemy. | 请别错把我们当成敌人 |
[23:35] | Everyone wants this to end peacefully. | 大家都想这事能和平结束 |
[23:37] | But we need your help. | 但我们需要你的协助 |
[23:39] | If you surrender the hostages, | 如果你交出人质 |
[23:41] | we will do our best to meet your demands. | 我们会尽全力去满足你们的诉求 |
[23:44] | Do you think I’m not smart? | 你当我傻吗 |
[23:46] | You think I don’t hear those trick words, | 你以为我没听过这些废话吗 |
[23:48] | “Do our best,” Miss, uh– | “尽全力” 你叫什么来着 |
[23:49] | – Reddy. – Well, my best friend is gone, Miss Reddy. | -雷迪 -我最好的朋友死了 雷迪小姐 |
[23:52] | So, “Do our best” Ain’t good enough no more. | 所以尽全力这话一点都不够 |
[23:56] | “Do our best.” | “尽全力” |
[23:58] | What my defense lawyer told me. | 我的辩护律师也是这么和我说的 |
[24:00] | Man, you’d think they’d come up with some better shit by now. | 还以为他们现在想出了什么好主意呢 |
[24:04] | So, where does this leave us? | 所以我们会有什么结果 |
[24:08] | Right where it dropped us off. | 恢复原状 |
[24:20] | Tasha? | 塔莎 |
[24:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[24:34] | You look just like– | 你看上去就像 |
[24:36] | It’s nice to meet you, Miss Jefferson. | 很高兴见到你 杰弗森小姐 |
[24:38] | Mia, please. | 叫我米娅就好 |
[24:41] | You wanna sit? | 坐吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[24:48] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[24:53] | Why didn’t you want me? | 你为什么不要我 |
[24:57] | Tasha– | 塔莎 |
[24:57] | It’s Taystee now. | 我现在叫美味姐 |
[25:03] | I was 15. | 我当时才15岁 |
[25:05] | I didn’t have nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[25:07] | No place to live. No parents. | 无处安身 无父无母 |
[25:11] | Just a boyfriend and a tiny room | 我和男朋友住在 |
[25:13] | in his nasty aunt’s apartment, then… | 他姑姑的破公寓中的一个小房间里 |
[25:16] | Then I got pregnant. | 然后我怀孕了 |
[25:18] | She told us she’d kick us both out if we kept it… | 她说如果我们把孩子留下来就赶我们走 |
[25:22] | You. | 你 |
[25:25] | Shit. | 靠 |
[25:27] | I sound like one of them bad TV movies on the white lady channel. | 我听上去就像白种女人电视剧里的坏女人 |
[25:32] | – Lifetime. – What? | -有生之年 -什么 |
[25:35] | Channel where all those white ladies be cryin’. | 那些白种女人看了会哭的频道 |
[25:37] | It’s Lifetime. | 叫有生之年 |
[25:39] | Ain’t that also where them | 这个频道是不是也有个变态父母 |
[25:40] | crazy parents be dressing up their kids like the… | 把自己的孩子打扮得 |
[25:43] | the dolls you put on top of the toilet paper? | 像厕纸上的洋娃娃一样的节目 |
[25:44] | Yeah. Toddlers and Tiaras. | 是的 《选美小天后》 |
[25:46] | – Yeah. – That’s my favorite! | -对 -那是我的最爱 |
[25:52] | I spent so many hours thinkin’ about what you’d look like… | 我经常会想你会是什么模样 |
[25:56] | who you grew to be and… | 是什么样的人 还有… |
[25:59] | what makes you laugh. | 你喜欢什么 |
[26:03] | And you, here… | 现在你在这里 |
[26:06] | are better than I ever dreamed. | 比我想的都要美好 |
[26:11] | Thank you for giving me a chance. | 谢谢你给我这个机会 |
[26:16] | Thank you for finding me. | 谢谢你找到我 |
[26:19] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[26:21] | Baby, what are you doin’ here? | 宝贝 你来这里干嘛 |
[26:23] | Hey, baby. We headed to the church. | 亲爱的 我们刚去教堂 |
[26:25] | Hopin’ to get baby girl some new shoes at the sale. | 想在拍卖会上给宝贝女儿买几双新鞋子 |
[26:28] | Who’s your friend? | 你这位朋友是谁 |
[26:30] | This is Taystee. | 这位是美味姐 |
[26:32] | Um, you remember Robin? | 你记得罗宾吗 |
[26:34] | She used to live over on Troy? This is her girl. | 她以前住在特洛伊 这是她女儿 |
[26:37] | Oh. Right. Hey, Taystee. | 哦 你好 美味姐 |
[26:39] | Daddy, let’s go! | 爸爸 我们走吧 |
[26:41] | All right, baby. I’ll see you at home. | 好了亲爱的 到家见 |
[26:43] | Bye, Mommy! Bye, other lady! | 妈妈拜拜 另一位女士拜拜 |
[26:48] | They don’t know about me. | 他们不知道我的存在 |
[26:52] | They will. I promise. | 他们会的 我保证 |
[26:55] | It’s just, I wasn’t… | 只是 我 |
[26:57] | You know, nobody teaches you how to be doin’ these things. | 没人教过我如何处理这些事 |
[27:00] | And I wanted to meet you first. And reconnect. | 我想先见见你 然后慢慢联络感情 |
[27:06] | I’ll do right, okay? | 我会好好处理的 好吗 |
[27:11] | I want you to be family. | 我想你成为家里的一份子 |
[27:22] | Chubby dude, you can cross-examine the witness. | 胖子 你可以盘问目击证人了 |
[27:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, a tap dance. | 女士们先生们 本人助攻王 |
[27:35] | Miss Rice. | 莱斯小姐 |
[27:37] | Earlier, you stated that your | 早前你说过你最爱的 |
[27:38] | favorite television show is Saved by the Bell. | 电视节目是《救命下课铃》 |
[27:39] | – Is this correct? – Objectification! | -没错吗 -抗议 |
[27:43] | Nope. Sit down. Answer the man’s question. | 不行 坐下 请回答他的问题 |
[27:47] | That’s correct. Saved by the Bell. | 没错 是《救命下课铃》 |
[27:48] | Mmm-hmm. And, uh, what would you say is your favorite episode? | 那你最爱的是哪一集呢 |
[27:52] | Uh, that’s easy. | 很简单 |
[27:53] | Um, the one where Jessie gets addicted to caffeine pills. | 杰茜对咖啡因药片上瘾那一段 |
[27:57] | ‘Cause it’s real relatable. | 因为感同身受 |
[27:58] | Yes, it’s a classic. | 是的 很经典 |
[28:00] | Yes. See, Jessie could not handle | 是的 杰茜无法承受 |
[28:03] | the pressure of midterms and her singing group… | 期中考和合唱团带来的压力 |
[28:07] | could she? | 对吧 |
[28:08] | Except, I didn’t like how they were, like, you know, | 只是 我不喜欢她们说 |
[28:10] | “Drugs are bad. Blah blah blah.” | “毒品不好 什么的” |
[28:13] | Because I just don’t think | 因为我觉得不应该 |
[28:14] | that that’s a good message to be sending to kids. | 给孩子们传达这种不良信息 |
[28:18] | And what do you think of, say, “Boss Lady?” | 那你对”女老大”的看法如何 |
[28:23] | You know, | 就是那一段 |
[28:24] | the one where the whole gang is working at the Malibu Sands. | 所有人在马里布沙滩工作 |
[28:27] | Stacey has to be the boss and nothing goes wrong. | 史黛西不得不当上老大 结果一切顺利 |
[28:31] | Oh, yeah, that one. | 那一段啊 |
[28:34] | It’s funny. So uncomplicated. | 很搞笑 一点都不复杂 |
[28:40] | Miss Rice. | 莱斯小姐 |
[28:42] | Would you say that if something is your favorite, | 可不可以这样说 如果是你最喜欢的剧 |
[28:45] | you will have seen every episode? | 你会每一集都看 |
[28:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:50] | I’m glad we agree on that. | 很高兴我们在这点上达成共识 |
[28:51] | Because I don’t know | 因为我不知道 |
[28:52] | about the rest of the ladies and gentlemen in the court, | 这庭上其他先生女士怎么看 |
[28:54] | but if I say something is my favorite, | 但如果我说什么东西是我最爱的 |
[28:56] | you better be damn sure | 那你可以肯定 |
[28:57] | that I have seen every episode multiple times. | 我每一集都翻来覆去看了很多遍 |
[28:59] | And I know that show like the back of my hand. Mmm? | 我对那部剧了如指掌 |
[29:03] | Therefore, you will forgive my confusion | 因此 请你原谅我很困惑 |
[29:09] | where, despite the delightful ending, | 尽管那集结局很讨喜 |
[29:11] | which involves the entire gang coming together to help Stacey, | 全部人都来帮助史黛西 |
[29:14] | everything goes wrong! | 但还是弄的一团糟 |
[29:19] | Who is Stacey? | 史黛西是谁 |
[29:21] | I submit… the witness is a liar. | 我认为…目击者是骗子 |
[29:24] | She is not credible. | 她并不可信 |
[29:26] | And I have no further questions! | 我没有其他的问题了 |
[29:28] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[29:30] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[29:31] | That ain’t got nothing to do with anything! | 那跟这案子有什么关系 |
[29:33] | We still saw her give Donuts the gun. | 我们还是看到她把枪给了甜甜圈 |
[29:36] | Yes! She is guilty! | 是的 她有罪 |
[29:38] | Even if Lisa Turtle is my favorite! | 尽管我最喜欢丽莎·特特尔了 |
[29:41] | – That’s crazy. Come on. – She is a liar. | -那太扯了 -她撒谎 |
[29:43] | No one likes Lisa Turtle best. | 没人最喜欢的是丽莎·特特尔 |
[29:47] | – Order in the court! Order in the court! – This is ridiculous! | -保持秩序 保持秩序 -这太荒谬了 |
[29:50] | There’s got to be a better way. | 一定有更好的办法 |
[30:11] | Holy fuck, am I gonna be famous. | 妈呀 我要出名了 |
[30:13] | Okay, this shit is fucking bananas. | 这事真是太疯狂了 |
[30:16] | Aleida? Hi. April. | 阿蕾达吗 你好 我是阿普尔 |
[30:18] | We spoke on the phone. | 我们通过电话 |
[30:19] | Let’s get you inside. And we’ll get you into makeup. | 进去说吧 先带你去化妆 |
[30:21] | You hear that shit? “Get you into makeup.” | 你听到了吗 “带你去化妆” |
[30:24] | Hey, Ape, let me ask you a question. | 阿普 有个问题 |
[30:26] | I get paid for this shit, right? | 我上这玩意有钱拿对吧 |
[30:27] | You think you could give me that grand in cash, up-front? | 你可以给我现金吗 预付 |
[30:30] | What? Did someone tell you you were gonna get paid? | 什么 谁跟你说过有钱拿 |
[30:33] | We can’t pay our guests. It’s against– | 我们是不能给嘉宾钱的 这违反了– |
[30:34] | – I’m just fucking with you, Ape. – Okay. | -我就是开个玩笑 阿普 -好吧 |
[30:37] | We’re really going to need to | 我们很有必要在上直播之前 |
[30:38] | get those “fucks” out of your system before we go live. | 让你把喜欢说脏话这点改了 |
[30:42] | You would not believe the cost of an electrical rewire. | 你不会相信重接电线得花多少钱 |
[30:45] | Totally astronomical. | 天文数字 |
[30:47] | So, it’s like, uh, do we try to do the work ourselves? | 所以 我们要试着自己搞一下吗 |
[30:51] | – You know, I bought a book. – You’re not an electrician. | -我买了一本书 -你不是电工 |
[30:53] | Okay, I could try. | 我试试总可以吧 |
[30:55] | And what happens when the whole house goes up in flames, | 要是整座房子起了火 |
[30:57] | we’re left with nothing, or, God forbid, | 我们变得一无所有 或是 老天啊 |
[30:59] | you get a shock and cook yourself from the inside out– | 你触了电里外都烧焦了 那可怎么办 |
[31:01] | Stop. Stop. You’re gonna stress out the muffin. | 停停停 你要吓到宝宝了 |
[31:05] | – You’re right. – Babe… | -你说得对 -亲爱的… |
[31:11] | So, what you been up to, man? | 你最近在干什么 |
[31:14] | Wanting to die, mostly. | 我大多数时间都很想死 |
[31:17] | Oh, careful there. | 注意点 |
[31:21] | Your mom can’t hear you usin’ the D word, understand? | 可不能让你妈妈听见你那样说 明白吗 |
[31:25] | Don’t want you bouncin’ around a rubber room. | 不想看见你被关进精神病院 |
[31:28] | Yeah, that’s a rough break you got, man. | 那件事对你打击确实挺大 |
[31:30] | But, you know, uh… | 但是 |
[31:33] | it’s gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[31:36] | Why does everyone keep saying that to me? | 为什么每个人都不停那样说 |
[31:38] | That things are gonna be fine? | 说什么会好起来的 |
[31:42] | How does that work, exactly? | 到底怎么才能好起来呢 |
[31:45] | Is there a, uh… a magic wand or some type | 是有什么魔杖 或者是说 |
[31:49] | of special God who loves homicidal white guys? | 某个有特殊癖好的神对白人杀人犯情有独钟 |
[31:54] | It’s not gonna be fine. | 不会好的 |
[31:57] | The whole point of life is waiting to see what comes next, but… | 生活的意义就在于等着看接下来发生的事情 |
[32:03] | I already know exactly how mine’s gonna go. | 但是我已经知道未来会如何了 |
[32:07] | So what’s the point? | 所以意义何在 |
[32:10] | I should die. | 我该去死 |
[32:17] | – Run? – Mmm-hmm. Run. | -跑步吗 -对 跑步 |
[32:20] | As fast as you can, | 有多快跑多快 |
[32:21] | until you feel like your lungs is about to collapse. | 直到你感觉肺要炸开 |
[32:24] | Until you can’t think about nothing but how tired your legs are. | 直到你双腿无力 无法思考 |
[32:29] | I think I’m still drunk. | 我觉得我还有点醉 |
[32:31] | You won’t be after this. | 跑完就不会了 |
[32:34] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[32:36] | Hey! We gonna need your snacks. | 喂 把你们的零食给我们 |
[32:39] | Oh, you see how you just say, “yours?” | 你听见自己刚刚说什么吗 “你们的” |
[32:40] | As in, belonging to us? | 意思就是说 是属于我们的 |
[32:42] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[32:44] | You’re, like, what, the snack police? | 你是零食警察吗 |
[32:45] | Yo, they were a bribe. | 这些零食是贿赂 |
[32:47] | Mr. Fancy-Pants Governor thought | 聪明的州长先生以为 |
[32:48] | he would trick us into surrendering | 能用零食和卫生棉条 |
[32:50] | with snacks and tampons. | 来骗我们投降 |
[32:52] | They trying to plug all our holes. | 他们想把我们所有的洞都堵上 |
[32:54] | So you’re throwing them away? That’s a great plan. | 所以你要把这些扔掉 真是好主意啊 |
[32:56] | We gotta show ’em we serious. | 我们得让他们知道 我们是认真的 |
[32:58] | – That’s badass. – No, it’s stupid. | -真是厉害 -不 是蠢 |
[33:00] | Yeah. Don’t… don’t we want this to end? | 我们不是想要结束这一切吗 |
[33:02] | – We want justice. – Well, you want justice. | -我们要的是正义 -是你想要而已 |
[33:05] | We want to go home to our families at some point. | 我们只想有一天能回家和家人团聚 |
[33:07] | Well, some of us ain’t got a home outside. | 我们中有些人在外面并没有家 |
[33:10] | This is my home, and I’m gonna fight for it. | 这里就是我的家 我会为之战斗 |
[33:13] | Do you think that they would be doing this to us if we were men? | 如果我们是男人的话 他们还会这么对我们吗 |
[33:16] | This is so insulting. | 这简直太侮辱人了 |
[33:17] | – Exactly. – Here we go. | -没错 -来了 |
[33:19] | – What? – There she goes. | -怎么了 -她开始了 |
[33:21] | I’m done sitting out there and sunbathing. | 我受够了坐在外面晒太阳浴了 |
[33:22] | I mean, we’ve all done the hard part. | 困难的部分我们都已经熬过去了 |
[33:24] | That’s what I’m saying. | 我就是那个意思 |
[33:25] | All we gotta do is wait ’em out. | 我们现在只需跟他们耗到底 就能成功 |
[33:27] | We owe this to ourselves. | 这是我们欠自己的 |
[33:29] | That’s right. | 对的 |
[33:37] | How can I help? | 我能做什么 |
[33:38] | You can collect. | 你可以去收零食 |
[33:39] | But people ain’t gonna like you. | 但是大家不会喜欢你的 |
[33:42] | Story of my life. | 我的生活写照 |
[33:44] | – Gimme these goddamn– – Yo! I just opened that shit, man! | -把这该死玩意给我 -我才开封 |
[33:46] | We need all y’all motherfucking Cheetos. Give ’em up. | 我们要收走所有的奇多 交出来 |
[34:58] | – Sixty seconds. – Almost finished? | -六十秒后开始 -快好了吗 |
[35:00] | Well, if what’s-her-face | 如果那个叫什么来着 |
[35:01] | stopped using words like, “subtle” and “dewy”, | 不要一直强调”精致”和”光泽” |
[35:04] | we could’ve finished yesterday. | 我们昨天就化完了 |
[35:07] | You look gorgeous. | 你看起来美极了 |
[35:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:10] | All right. Good luck! Make your answers real long. | 祝你好运 回答尽量长 |
[35:13] | You’ll sound smarter that way. | 你讲一大串话的时候显得更聪明 |
[35:14] | And turn your right side to the camera. That’s your pretty side. | 你右边脸比较美 尽量对着摄像头 |
[35:17] | And use the news guy’s name a lot. | 多讲几次主持人的名字 |
[35:19] | Ooh, ooh! And always answer a question with another question. | 还有 用问题回答问题 |
[35:22] | Fifteen seconds. | 十五秒准备 |
[35:23] | Look, do me a favor and don’t get me fired, okay? | 好好表现 别害我被开除 |
[35:26] | Fired? I’m gonna get your ass a promotion. | 开除 我会让你升官发财的 |
[35:28] | Aleida, this is Susan. She’ll be interviewing you today. | 阿蕾达 这位是苏珊 她会采访你 |
[35:31] | – Air in five, four, three, two… – Hello. | -倒计时五四三二 -大家好 |
[35:35] | Welcome back to New York Metro, where we’re continuing to track | 欢迎回到《纽约地下铁》 我们正在持续 |
[35:38] | the developing situation at Litchfield Federal Prison. | 关注利奇菲尔德联邦监狱事件的进展 |
[35:41] | Joining us today is Aleida Diaz, | 今天来到演播现场的是阿蕾达·迪亚兹 |
[35:44] | a former inmate at Litchfield. | 曾于利奇菲尔德服刑 |
[35:46] | Miss Diaz, I understand you were very recently released. | 迪亚兹小姐 据我所知你刚刚被释放 |
[35:50] | Was I recently released? | 我是不是刚刚被释放 |
[35:55] | I’m not sure what you mean. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[35:56] | Exactly, Susie-Q. | 当然是了 苏西Q |
[35:59] | It’s Susan. | 我叫苏珊 |
[36:00] | Have you had any contact with | 利奇菲尔德事件发生至今 |
[36:02] | anyone at Litchfield since this situation arose? | 你有和里面的朋友联系过吗 |
[36:05] | Do you… do you still have friends inside? | 你还有朋友在里面吗 |
[36:08] | Yeah. I… and I talked to them. | 有的 我和她们聊过 |
[36:11] | Are they okay? | 她们还好吗 |
[36:13] | Well, it’s hard to get answers from those bitches, you know? | 这些小贱人嘴里很难问出消息来 |
[36:16] | – Oh. Sorry. Can I say “bitches”? – You can. | -抱歉 我能说小贱人吗 -可以的 |
[36:18] | – Well, shit. – Oh, you can’t say that. | -该死 -这个不能说 |
[36:20] | What kind of fucking bullshit rule is that? | 这他妈是什么狗屁规矩 |
[36:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:24] | What do you think she’s doing, right now? | 你觉得她现在在干什么 |
[36:28] | Probably sitting on her veranda, | 应该坐在自家阳台 |
[36:32] | being served some kind of garden fresh salad | 吃着园子里现采的蔬菜沙拉 |
[36:37] | with walnuts and goat cheese. | 里面还有坚果和山羊奶酪 |
[36:40] | Maybe it’s accompanied by | 也许还配着 |
[36:42] | some sort of tropical iced green tea. | 什么热带冰绿茶 |
[36:47] | Goat cheese. | 山羊奶酪 |
[36:49] | That’s so Judy. | 听起来就很朱迪 |
[36:51] | She probably knows the goat it came from. | 她估计都能知道是哪头羊 |
[36:54] | You think she liked us? | 你觉得她喜欢我们吗 |
[36:57] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[36:58] | Before we kidnapped her and nailed her to a cross. | 在我们挟持她并把她绑在十字架上之前吧 |
[37:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:03] | Hand over all your Cheetos and Takis. Now. | 交出所有的奇多和塔奇丝辣条 |
[37:07] | Ooh, Chapman coming in hot! | 查普曼暴风来袭 |
[37:09] | We didn’t get any. | 我们一包都没拿到 |
[37:10] | Let’s go. Hand ’em over. | 来吧 都交出来 |
[37:12] | We have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我们不知道你在说什么 |
[37:16] | You are a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[37:18] | Anyone ever tell you about the catching bees with honey thing? | 你听说过用蜂蜜能捉更多蜜蜂吗 |
[37:20] | It’s important to draw a hard line. | 划清界限很重要 |
[37:21] | The line was, like, 100 feet back. | 早就过界了 |
[37:23] | – Check her fingers. – Perfect. | -检查她的手指 -简直完美 |
[37:26] | ‘Cause you know what was on my agenda today? | 你知道我今天本来有什么安排吗 |
[37:28] | Molest an old lady. | 骚扰老阿姨 |
[37:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:33] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[37:36] | Let me see your fingers. | 让我看看你的指头 |
[37:40] | Let me see your… Let me see your finger. | 我看看 把手张开 |
[37:42] | Let me see your fingers. | 让我看看 |
[37:46] | See? | 瞧 |
[37:48] | Holy shit. Nancy Drew done uncovered a suspect. | 我天 神探南希抓到了嫌疑人 |
[37:51] | – Let’s search ’em. – Now, hold on a second. | -搜一下 -等等 |
[37:54] | You don’t have the right | 你们没有权利 |
[37:55] | to go through our things like that. But– | 这样乱翻我们的东西 |
[38:00] | – Gotcha. – So much for respecting your elders! | -找到啦 -你们就是这样尊敬老人的吗 |
[38:03] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:20] | – You gonna miss me? – Nah. | -你会想我吗 -不会 |
[38:23] | You just jealous ’cause I got a family and you don’t. | 你只是嫉妒我有个家 而你没有 |
[38:27] | Family ain’t got nothing to do with it. | 家跟这些没半毛钱关系 |
[38:30] | You think these people gonna like you? | 你觉得他们会喜欢你吗 |
[38:33] | They sitting at home, having themselves a nice little life, | 他们一家人 生活圆满 |
[38:36] | and then some hood rat gonna | 然后你这种苦逼一搬进去 |
[38:37] | move in and shit’s gonna be like the Cosbys? | 马上就其乐融融变成《考斯比一家》了吗 |
[38:41] | Girl, you trippin’. | 姑娘 你别傻了 |
[38:44] | Well… | 好吧 |
[38:46] | I hope one day you find your family, | 我希望有一天你也能和我一样 |
[38:49] | same as me. | 找到自己的家 |
[39:02] | I told y’all! | 告诉你们了吧 |
[39:10] | Don’t mind them. | 不要管他们 |
[39:14] | Yo, where should I put this? In the back? | 行李放哪里 放后备箱吗 |
[39:16] | Taystee… | 美味姐 |
[39:19] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:23] | You… you can’t come live with us. | 你不能跟我们住在一起 |
[39:27] | Wait… | 等等 |
[39:29] | Why? Ms. Tendler said that you– | 为什么 坦德勒太太说你… |
[39:31] | I’m… | 我… |
[39:32] | I don’t think she understood what I was trying to tell her. | 我觉得她可能没明白我的意思 |
[39:35] | Why can’t I come? | 我为什么不能来 |
[39:36] | It’s just not a good time for us. | 现在对我们来说 时机不太合适 |
[39:39] | Us. | 我们 |
[39:42] | – Right. – Uh, look. | -好 -听我说 |
[39:44] | I want you to take this. | 我希望你拿去 |
[39:47] | It’s not much, but I want to help you. | 虽然不多 但我想帮你 |
[39:51] | Did you tell them… about me? | 你跟他们说了我的存在了吗 |
[39:59] | Guess this is you doin’ right, huh? | 这就是你说的好好处理吧 |
[40:01] | What’s right for you! | 做出对自己有利的选择 |
[40:04] | Maybe I need to start doin’ that, too. | 也许我也该这么做 |
[40:07] | Please, Taystee, wait! | 求你了 美味姐 等等 |
[40:18] | All right. Now I have a question. | 我有一个问题 |
[40:20] | How many of y’all took the stands | 你们中有多少人为自己 |
[40:21] | at your all’s trials? Raise your hand. | 上法庭作证了 举手 |
[40:26] | Wow! Ain’t that some bull? Well, neither did I. | 这不是屁话吗 我也没有 |
[40:29] | ‘Cause my lawyer told me that I was a detriment to myself. | 因为我的律师说 我对自己都是个祸害 |
[40:33] | Now, at the time, I didn’t take offense, | 那时候我没觉得被冒犯了 |
[40:34] | because I was rather high most of the time. | 因为我大部分时候都嗑嗨了 |
[40:37] | And you know my brain wires weren’t firing correctly, | 我的脑回路有点不正常 |
[40:39] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你们懂我意思的话 |
[40:41] | But today, I’m standing here, | 但今天 我站在这里 |
[40:42] | right, and I’m looking around at all of y’all. | 我看着周围的你们 |
[40:45] | And I’m thinking… we can do better. | 我在想 我们可以做得更好 |
[40:48] | Know what? Fuck that. We have to do better than this. | 不 去他的 我们必须做得更好 |
[40:50] | But you know what? It really needs to be fair. | 但这需要公平 |
[40:53] | Without all the goobly-goop | 拒绝律师法官 |
[40:54] | of lawyers and judges and the system and stuff. | 还有体制里的那些大傻逼 |
[40:57] | Right? | 是吧 |
[40:58] | So, listen… | 听着 |
[41:01] | I helped Donuts escape. | 是我把甜甜圈放走的 |
[41:02] | – What? – Oh, Jesus! | -什么 -老天爷 |
[41:03] | Oh, please. | 拜托了 |
[41:05] | I strongly suggest you shut the fuck up, girl. | 我强烈建议你闭嘴 |
[41:07] | No. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[41:10] | Listen, my friend here, | 听我说 我朋友 |
[41:11] | she’s worried that I’m gonna say too much. | 她一直担心我言多必失 |
[41:13] | But all I can say is the truth. | 但我只是陈述事实 |
[41:15] | And the truth is | 事实就是 |
[41:16] | – I helped the guard escape. – Oh, fuck. | -我放走了狱警 -该死 |
[41:19] | And, yeah, we had a relationship that was difficult to define. | 我和他之间有一种难以言状的感情 |
[41:22] | It was even confusing at times. | 有时甚至让我很困惑 |
[41:24] | But… let me ask y’all. | 但让我问问你们 |
[41:26] | What would y’all have done if you would’ve found him? | 如果你们找到他 会把他怎么样 |
[41:28] | – Cut off his balls. – Murdered him. | -阉了他 -杀了他 |
[41:30] | Poo! Poo! | 送去”禁闭屎” |
[41:31] | Realistically, we would have roughed him up a little, you know. | 现实点说 我们只会修理修理他 |
[41:34] | Just poked some shit up his ass, | 爆爆菊 |
[41:35] | and then we would’ve stuck him | 然后把他和其他人 |
[41:36] | in the bubble with the rest of them. | 关在一起 |
[41:38] | What’s the point? And then what? | 有什么意义呢 然后呢 |
[41:40] | So you’d have another hostage. Whee! | 再加一个人质 好棒 |
[41:44] | And then, another strike on your record. | 然后给你们再加一条罪状 |
[41:46] | You know what you’d be doing, actually? | 你们知道自己会怎么样吗 |
[41:47] | You’d be staring down the barrel of forever | 你们会因为自己的所作所为 |
[41:49] | is what you’d be doing up in here. | 把牢底坐穿 |
[41:50] | This is bullshit! | 满嘴放屁 |
[41:52] | She’s not thinking about us. She was protecting her boyfriend. | 她没在考虑我们 她只是在保护她男人 |
[41:54] | No, it’s not true. Come on. | 不 不是这样的 |
[41:57] | Listen, all I can do is stand | 听着 我做的只是 |
[41:58] | up here and tell you how I feel, all right? | 站在这里告诉你们我的感受 |
[42:00] | I’m a person. I’m talking to people. | 我是个人 你们也是人 |
[42:03] | Okay? | 对吗 |
[42:04] | I’m just gonna leave you all to it. How about that? | 一切决定留给你们 怎么样 |
[42:06] | And if y’all think that I deserve | 如果你们觉得 |
[42:07] | to be thrown up in the poo-poo or whatever, then fine. | 我活该被扔进屎坑 没问题 |
[42:10] | That makes you no better than them. | 那你和他们就没有区别了 |
[42:12] | You know, that’s really sad, because they suck. | 这就可悲了 因为他们都是人渣 |
[42:15] | We had the chance to rule hard up in here. | 我们曾有机会把这里管理好 |
[42:17] | Y’all don’t wanna rule? | 你们不想自己管理吗 |
[42:22] | All right. | 就这样 |
[42:53] | I thought I’d tell you something. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[42:57] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[43:01] | Uh, you regret that your clit | 你后悔45分钟前 |
[43:02] | was vibrating on my tongue 45 minutes ago, | 让自己的小妹妹在我的舌尖颤抖了 |
[43:05] | we can never do this again. | 我们不能再这样了 |
[43:08] | Uh, you made a vow, | 你许过婚誓 |
[43:08] | you need to commit to Vinnie, something like that? | 你得对维尼忠诚 是这些吗 |
[43:11] | Right? I mean, I get it. | 是吧 我明白 |
[43:13] | I memorized it. | 我背起来了 |
[43:16] | You can save it. | 你不用说了 |
[43:18] | No. | 不是 |
[43:21] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[43:25] | That is a twist I was not expecting. | 这个反转我倒是没想到 |
[43:30] | I realized when… when we was… | 我是在”那个”中途发现的 |
[43:32] | I was looking down at you, and then I saw, | 当时我正低头看你埋头苦干 然后忽然看到 |
[43:34] | “Oh! Oh, my nipples are, like, | “天呐 我的乳头颜色 |
[43:37] | two, three shades darker than they normally are.” | 深了好几度” |
[43:41] | And, that’s, like, a thing for the Morello women | 我们莫里洛家的女人 |
[43:43] | when we’ve got the bun in the oven. | 怀孕时都会这样 |
[43:49] | That’s great. Uh… | 真是个好消息 |
[43:52] | – Did you take a pregnancy test? – Nope. No. | -你验孕了吗 -没有 |
[43:55] | No, I don’t need a test. I… I know. | 我才不需要做测试 我就是知道 |
[43:59] | And that is why I’ve been so horny. | 所以我最近才特别性奋 |
[44:07] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[44:07] | Why are you laughing? No. No, no, no. I’m… I’m… | 你为什么笑 不 不 我 |
[44:10] | This is not funny. I’m serious. | 这不是笑话 我是认真的 |
[44:13] | Oh, yes. I know you’re serious. I know, baby. | 是啊 我知道你是认真的 宝贝 |
[44:16] | And that is the problem. Because you are also bat-shit crazy. | 问题就出在那 因为你还是个疯婆子 |
[44:30] | I didn’t mean to lead you on, honey. | 我不是故意欺骗你感情的 |
[44:33] | It’s the hormones. | 都是因为荷尔蒙 |
[44:35] | The hormones, they made me do it with you. | 是荷尔蒙使我和你上了床 |
[44:41] | I love you so much, Lorna. | 我真的很爱你 罗娜 |
[44:46] | But, you know… | 可是 |
[44:48] | you can’t just, like, uh, keep doing whatever the fuck you want | 你不能总是为所欲为 |
[44:52] | and then thinking it’s gonna be okay. | 然后觉得不会有后果 |
[44:56] | And the days of this, uh… | 我觉得你虽疯癫 |
[44:58] | crazy being quirky and cute… | 却又可爱的这种荒唐日子 |
[45:01] | it’s past. It’s sad, you know? | 已经过去了 这样很可怜 |
[45:04] | I mean, you need help, and I can’t help you, | 你需要帮助 而我帮不了你 |
[45:06] | ’cause I need to help myself. | 因为我得帮我自己 |
[45:08] | Or maybe, uh, what if you go see the prison therapist, right? | 或者 你找监狱心理医生 |
[45:11] | See what she has to say about it. | 看看她怎么说 |
[45:13] | I’m pretty sure she’s gonna tell me… | 我很确定她会告诉我… |
[45:15] | She’s gonna call me a dumbass | 她会骂我笨蛋 |
[45:17] | sucker crazy person for letting myself do this again. | 说我傻 又重蹈覆辙 |
[45:20] | And then tell me | 然后告诉我 |
[45:21] | to never, ever, ever do this again, right? | 以后再也别跟你扯上关系 |
[45:26] | And this time, I’m gonna listen to her… | 这一次 我会听她的话 |
[45:29] | ’cause she’s the expert, right? | 因为她是专家啊 不是吗 |
[45:38] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[45:40] | I drank, like, eight bottles, okay. | 我已经喝了大概八瓶 |
[45:42] | I’m sorry for being such a fuckup. | 很抱歉 我这么不争气 |
[45:46] | I love you guys so much. | 我真的很爱你们 |
[45:50] | Dye is nontoxic. | 染料没有毒 |
[45:52] | What? | 什么 |
[45:53] | I mean, you’ll probably have bad squirts for a couple days. | 你可能会拉几天肚子 |
[45:56] | And I have some of those | 洗手间里 |
[45:57] | wet nappies in the bathroom, if you need them. | 有尿不湿 你有需要可以用 |
[46:01] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[46:02] | I can’t even kill myself right. | 我连自杀都失败 |
[46:04] | Honey, your dad and me… | 儿子 你爸和我 |
[46:07] | we think you need some real help. | 都认为你需要专业的帮助 |
[46:10] | You think so? | 你们真这么想 |
[46:12] | Yeah! I do. Of course I fucking do! | 我的确需要 我当然需要了 |
[46:15] | All right, I got myself arrested. | 我被警察逮捕 |
[46:18] | I have been begging to die. | 我一直求死 |
[46:22] | And all you guys want to say is, | 而你们却只会说 |
[46:24] | “Things will be fine,” And, “Life’s complicated.” | “会好起来的” “人生很复杂” |
[46:27] | Finally! | 终于说出真心话了 |
[46:28] | Make sure they lock me up somewhere for a very long time. | 务必让他们把我关久一点 |
[46:31] | Please! | 拜托了 |
[46:46] | This is the spot? | 就是这里吗 |
[46:48] | What the hell is going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[46:50] | Beats us. | 问倒我了 |
[46:56] | Well, don’t dawdle out there. Come in, come in. | 别傻站在外面 快进来 |
[47:18] | You did this all yourself? | 这都是你一个人做的吗 |
[47:21] | Sure did. | 是的 |
[47:23] | Wow. So you’re like one of those mole people | 你就是那种会被特别报道 |
[47:25] | that they do special news reports and horror movies about? | 和拍成恐怖电影的内奸吗 |
[47:28] | Yeah, we prefer “survivalist.” | 还是叫我们”生存主义者”吧 |
[47:30] | Don’t insult the woman. | 对她放尊重点 |
[47:33] | This is, uh, really great, Frieda. | 这里真的很棒 费里达 |
[47:35] | Thanks for showing us. | 谢谢你让我们来 |
[47:37] | But I probably should be getting back upstairs and, uh… | 但我该回去了 |
[47:40] | No. We’re gonna stay here. | 不 我们就待在这 |
[47:42] | All of us. | 我们全部 |
[47:43] | I guess this is how it ends. | 我想这就是结局了吧 |
[47:46] | Well, this is your chance | 这是你们摆脱监狱里 |
[47:46] | to retire from all that nonsense out there. | 那些破事的好机会 |
[47:50] | Ain’t you tired of dealing with numbskulls? | 你们还没受够那些笨蛋吗 |
[47:53] | Fighting for food? | 要争抢食物 |
[47:55] | Trying to find a minute of quiet | 想找个安静独处的时刻 |
[47:57] | without someone squawking in your ear? | 总有人在耳边吵吵 |
[48:01] | Don’t you feel taken for granted? | 你们不觉得不受尊重吗 |
[48:05] | I got enough supplies down here for all of us. | 我这里的补给够我们全部人的量了 |
[48:10] | It’s, maybe, a little cramped? | 你不觉得这有点拥挤吗 |
[48:15] | “Thank you, Frieda.” | “谢谢你 费里达” |
[48:17] | “Gee, this is awful nice of you, Frieda.” | “你真是太好了 费里达” |
[48:29] | Come on. You don’t need to be scared. | 进来吧 用不着害怕 |
[48:32] | I bet that’s what they tell the cows | 我打赌他们在把奶牛 |
[48:33] | right before they send them down the chute. | 送进屠宰场之前 也是这么说的 |
[48:52] | This could work. | 这真的能行 |
[48:58] | This is amazing, Frieda! | 这太棒了 费里达 |
[49:01] | I got dibs on shuffleboard. | 我提前预定沙狐球了 |
[49:03] | Does this thing have Frogger? | 这台机子上有《青蛙过河》游戏吗 |
[49:10] | Watch out for the cords there. | 当心那儿的电线 |
[49:20] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你刚才他妈在想些什么 |
[49:22] | Aren’t you tired of asking me that question? | 这个问题你都问我多少遍了 |
[49:23] | ‘Cause I sure as shit am tired of answering it. | 你不烦我都烦了 |
[49:25] | Yeah. Well, they’re gonna crucify you. | 她们会折磨死你的 |
[49:27] | – So? It’ll only take a few hours. – What? | -那又怎样 几个小时之后就结束了 -什么 |
[49:32] | What? This… this is all gonna be over soon. | 这一切很快就会结束的 |
[49:35] | Okay, let ’em throw me in the Poo. | 就让她们把我扔进”禁闭屎”好了 |
[49:37] | It’s all gonna go back to the way it was, anyhow. | 反正一切都会回到原来的样子 |
[49:39] | None of this is for long. | 这一切都不会长久 |
[49:42] | You know, you really freak me out when you’re smart. | 你聪明起来可真吓人 |
[49:44] | Yeah, well, you and me, both, okay? | 我自己也被吓到了好吗 |
[49:47] | I just thank Jesus that my brain wires are connecting today. | 感谢上帝我今天脑子这么好用 |
[49:55] | We have our verdict. | 我们有决定了 |
[50:04] | We discussed your case… | 我们讨论了你的案子 |
[50:06] | came up with something that’s almost unanimous. | 作出了几乎一致的裁决 |
[50:11] | So, Tiffany Doggett… | 蒂芙妮·德盖特 |
[50:14] | for crimes against our community, we assign you… | 对于你对我们团体的罪行 我们判处你 |
[50:18] | – community service. – Yes. | -社区服务 -太好了 |
[50:20] | Next step is we’ll sit down, talk about your skills, | 接下来我们需要讨论一下你的技能 |
[50:23] | and figure out how you can best contribute to your community. | 研究你怎样才能最好地服务这个团体 |
[50:28] | We’ll just be people, talking. | 这会是人和人之间的平等对话 |
[50:31] | – Like you said. – Bullshit. | -就像你说的那样 -扯淡 |
[50:33] | We don’t all agree, | 我们不是所有人都同意 |
[50:34] | but so long as we’re all in here doing this thing, | 但既然我们在这里搞这个形式 |
[50:37] | we think that our justice system | 我们的司法系统 |
[50:39] | should focus on rehabilitation. Yeah? | 就应该侧重于再教育 |
[50:42] | One crime should not define a person. | 一桩罪行并不能定义一个人 |
[50:45] | Thank you. Yeah. I’m gonna make you guys so proud. | 谢谢你们 我会让你们骄傲的 |
[50:47] | You’ll see. | 你们会看到的 |
[50:49] | Poo! Poo! Poo! | “禁闭屎” “禁闭屎” “禁闭屎” |
[50:51] | Does she have a reset button? | 她是脑子里有个重置键吗 |
[50:54] | 禁止携带武器 | |
[50:57] | It’s like watching the most predictable movie. | 就像在看一部毫无悬念的电影一样 |
[51:00] | At least I’m doing something. | 至少我做了点什么 |
[51:03] | Plus, I’m probably gonna get pretty toned in the process. | 更何况我还能顺便锻炼身体呢 |
[51:06] | Goodbye, honey! Have a good day at work! | 再见 亲爱的 工作顺利 |
[51:08] | You’re a ridiculous human! | 你这个不可理喻的人 |
[51:09] | Man, these bitches are fucking us over so hard. | 这些婊子们真是把我们玩惨了 |
[51:13] | I know, right? What am I gonna do when I have a snack attack | 是啊 如果我突然想吃零食了 |
[51:14] | or my period? | 或者大姨妈来了怎么办呢 |
[51:16] | I can respect the moral code, but being that blindly committed… | 我可以遵从道德准则 但这么盲目地遵从 |
[51:21] | that’s when shit gets dangerous. | 会很危险的 |
[51:24] | Okay, 10 minutes. | 还有十分钟 |
[51:26] | India was my favorite section | 印度篇是我最喜欢的部分 |
[51:27] | because it kind of reminded me of being in here, you know, | 因为它让我想起了这儿 |
[51:29] | being forced to deprive yourself and stuff. | 这种被强迫 被剥削的生活 |
[51:31] | Yeah. No, it was like Weight Watchers, | 是啊 这里就像是慧俪轻体一样 |
[51:34] | but with, like, more cows and less point counting. | 只是多了一些婊子 少了计分制 |
[51:36] | Prison’s like free Weight Watchers. | 监狱就像是免费的减肥机构 |
[51:37] | I’ve lost, like, at least five pounds. | 我已经至少轻了四斤半 |
[51:38] | Like I haven’t noticed. Those khakis are falling off of you. | 我早发现了 你的卡其裤都嫌大了 |
[51:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[51:42] | – But now I’m hungry. – Oh, my God, I’m starving. | -我饿了 -我简直要饿疯了 |
[51:46] | – Commissary ice cream? – Fuck to the yes. | -去吃小卖部的冰淇淋 -太棒了 |
[51:48] | Be all notified of gate time. | 全体注意 就要关门了 |
[51:51] | “Amanda, I will not stop until my ass is so small | “阿曼达 我的屁股不完全消失 |
[51:55] | it disappears entirely. | 我是不会停的 |
[51:57] | You heard about this new diet | 你听说过这个新的减肥食谱吗 |
[51:58] | where you eat cookies and ice cream, | 你就算吃饼干和冰淇淋 |
[52:00] | and you still lose weight? | 还是能减肥 |
[52:02] | Ooh! It’s called bulimia.” | 这叫暴食症” |
[52:04] | “And, oh! I love it so much. It’s a miracle.” | “我太喜欢了 那简直是个奇迹” |
[52:09] | “Oh, Mackenzie, I have always been jealous of your willpower. | “麦肯锡 我一直都很嫉妒你的意志力 |
[52:13] | I’m like a house ever since Mark | 自从马克投资了街上那家美式小餐馆 |
[52:15] | invested in that new modern American bistro up the street. | 我就每天吃得像猪一样 |
[52:18] | You would die for their artisanal sodas. | 他们的手工苏打水让人欲罢不能 |
[52:21] | Peach, lavender, rose petal. Yes, please!” | 桃子味 薰衣草味 玫瑰花瓣味 都要 |
[52:26] | ‘Sup, Amanda? | 你好吗 阿曼达 |
[52:28] | Mackenzie. | 麦肯锡 |
[52:29] | – When’d you get in? – Yesterday. | -你什么时候进来的 -昨天 |
[52:32] | Well, you’ve got good taste in books, | 你对书的品味不错 |
[52:34] | so you’re all right with me. | 我们应该合得来 |
[52:38] | – Taystee. – Poussey. | -美味姐 -珀比 |
[52:41] | Your mama did not name you Pussy. | 你妈妈竟然给你取名阴道 |
[52:45] | Yo. For real? | 你逗我呢 |
[52:46] | I mean, you all new and talking shit | 你这新来的满嘴胡话 |
[52:48] | with a name like Taystee? | 叫”美味姐”这种怪名字 还敢嘲笑我 |
[52:50] | That’s fair. My bad. | 有道理 我的错 |
[52:53] | Look, you let me know if you need anything in here, okay? | 你要是有什么需要就来找我 |
[52:56] | Okay. I will. Thanks. | 我会的 谢谢的 |
[52:59] | And, um, you can take Alice for now. | 你可以先拿着《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 |
[53:02] | ‘Cause she’s good at keepin’ folks company. | 爱丽丝是个很好的伴侣 |
[53:04] | She’s my favorite. | 她是我的最爱 |
[53:05] | So I’m gonna need that shit back eventually. | 所以我一定会把书要回来的 |
[53:08] | Deal. | 成交 |
[53:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[53:15] | Welcome to prison. | 欢迎来到监狱 |
[53:19] | Right, hold on. They’re coming back. | 等一下 她们回来了 |
[53:20] | – Get this on tape, huh! – Y’all wanna bribe? | -把这个录下来 -你们想贿赂我们吗 |
[53:22] | Get this on tape! | 录下来 |
[53:24] | Anybody want some chips? | 有人要吃薯片吗 |
[53:28] | I think that’s all of ’em. | 应该都在这儿了 |
[53:29] | Only minus the snacks in bellies. | 除了我们胃里的零食 |
[53:31] | And tampons in vaginas. | 和阴道里的卫生棉 |
[53:32] | Okay. We’re good to go. | 好了 可以开始了 |
[53:35] | Yo, what the hell! | 怎么回事 |
[53:37] | We burning the bribe. | 我们要烧了这些贿赂 |
[53:39] | Oh, fuck, yeah. Yo, that’s what I’m talking about, T. | 太好了 T 就跟我想的一样 |
[53:45] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[53:49] | Hi, Nita. Welcome to the party. | 妮塔 欢迎加入 |
[53:53] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[53:55] | Flaming Cheetos, y’all! | 烧奇多 |
[53:57] | Hey, T, tell this woman what we want. | T 告诉这个女人我们的诉求 |
[53:59] | We want to be motherfuckin’ taken serious! | 我们需要受到重视 |
[54:02] | – Hell, yeah! – That’s right! | -是 -没错 |
[54:03] | Bye, Nita! | 再见 妮塔 |
[54:04] | Bye, girl! Bye! | 再见 婊子 再见 |
[54:07] | All right. Back up. Back up! | 退后 退后 |
[54:10] | Whoa! Shit! | 操 |
[54:12] | Burn, bitch, burn! | 快烧吧 婊子 快烧 |
[54:14] | Fuck you, Piscatella! Yeah! | 操你妈 皮斯科特拉 |
[54:16] | What you got to say now? | 你现在还有什么可说的 |