时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | I know, I know, Red. | 红妈 我懂的 |
[01:47] | I’m no Macaulay Culkin. | 我不是麦考利·卡尔金[《小鬼当家》男主] |
[01:49] | If at first you don’t succeed… | 头没开好的情况下… |
[01:52] | Maybe you should get used to failure. | 或许你该学着习惯失败 |
[02:33] | – Nice makeover. – Can’t say the same. | -妆不错 -你就不是了 |
[02:36] | You shave a gorilla, it’s still a gorilla. | 刮了毛的大猩猩还是大猩猩 |
[02:41] | What if it’s all a plot? What if he’s still coming? | 万一这是个阴谋怎么办 他还是来了怎么办 |
[02:43] | Head on the pillow. Head on the pillow. | 躺好了 躺好了 |
[02:45] | We can do this, we can do this. | 我们可以的 我们可以的 |
[02:46] | – He could already be here! – Fantastic, right? | -他可能已经进来了 -那不很好吗 |
[02:48] | This place could use some festive napkins and centerpieces. | 可以叫他来叠叠餐巾 装饰桌子 |
[02:50] | How can you make jokes? | 你怎么还能开玩笑 |
[02:52] | He’s gone, all right? We sent him away. Mission aborted. | 他不会来了 我们叫他别来了 任务中止 |
[02:55] | And maybe that point just isn’t | 鉴于你刚亲自油炸了你的扁桃体 |
[02:56] | connecting because you just deep fried your amygdala. | 或许你之前说的也不靠谱 |
[02:59] | Look, even if girlfriend, I mean, comes strutting in here, | 听着 即便他耀武扬威进来了 |
[03:02] | he’s what, about seven feet tall, | 以他那七尺之躯 |
[03:03] | dressed like an extra from Cruising. | 还穿得像个《虎口巡航》的群演 |
[03:05] | I’m pretty sure I’ll spot him walking down the hallway. | 我确定他要在走道上我肯定能发现 |
[03:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[03:08] | Here, have a little drink. | 喝一口 |
[03:12] | Now, you should probably expect some, uh, primo headaches, | 现在开始你大概会开始经历头痛 |
[03:15] | a little bit of short-term memory loss, | 短暂性失忆 |
[03:18] | even a soup?on of hellish hallucinations. | 甚至是疑神疑鬼 地狱般的幻觉 |
[03:22] | So, let’s try and sleep through some of that? | 所以在这期间尽量睡一觉吧 |
[03:23] | Oh, I feel like my hot flashes are having hot flashes. | 我感觉像遭受双倍的更年期燥热 |
[03:26] | That, too. | 也会这样 |
[03:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:30] | I’m gonna make you a cold compress, because I am all in | 我去帮你弄个冰敷 我一定尽心尽力 |
[03:33] | on this whole role-reversal thing we got going here, okay? | 和你互换角色 把你照顾好的 |
[03:37] | Every parent becomes the child sooner or later. | 父母迟早会变成孩子 |
[03:42] | But I didn’t think it would happen so soon. | 没想到这一天来得这么早 |
[03:45] | It was for you, Nicky, and for my girls. | 这一切是为了你和孩子们 妮琪 |
[03:48] | I wanted to slay the koshmar so you can sleep at night. | 我想手撕梦魇让你们睡个好觉 |
[03:53] | This piece of shit is not | 我们晚上睡不着 |
[03:55] | the reason we can’t sleep at night, I mean… | 不是因为这混蛋 而是因为… |
[03:58] | Uh, the lights, the farting… | 不灭的灯 不断的屁 |
[04:00] | the snoring, the creaking… | 呼噜声 嘎吱嘎吱的噪音… |
[04:01] | I mean, the whole prison insomnia jamboree, yeah, | 整个监狱就是个失眠狂欢现场 |
[04:04] | but this schmuck is just another instrument in the band. | 这傻逼不过是其中之一 |
[04:08] | But we love that you were thinking of us. | 但你能为我们着想 我们很欣慰 |
[04:12] | I’m gonna grab the ice. I’ll be right back. | 我去取冰 马上回来 |
[04:14] | No, no, don’t leave me. Don’t leave me alone! | 别别 别丢下我 别丢下我一个人 |
[04:17] | I’m not. Uh, nobody’s ever really alone, Red. | 不会的 谁都不是一个人 红妈 |
[04:18] | We got a lifetime of regrets to keep us company. | 有一辈子的悔恨和我们作伴 |
[04:27] | – How was your day? – Fantastic. | -今天过得怎么样 -很好 |
[04:30] | I discovered a whole new muscle in my back I hadn’t pulled yet. | 我发现我背上竟然有一块肌肉还从没拉伤过 |
[04:34] | You? | 你呢 |
[04:35] | Well, I soldered six more spindles than yesterday. | 我比昨天多焊了六根轴 |
[04:38] | So much job satisfaction. | 成就感爆棚 |
[04:40] | – Punching out early again, Galina? – One minute early. | -又早退吗 加丽娜 -就早了一分钟 |
[04:46] | There should be some perks to dating you, no? | 跟你约会都没什么特殊待遇的吗 |
[04:52] | My love and devotion aren’t perky enough? | 有我的爱和忠诚还不够吗 |
[05:00] | Let me think on that. | 我想想吧 |
[05:10] | He’s always talking about the places he’ll take me. | 他总是跟我说他要带我去哪里哪里 |
[05:13] | Odessa. Lake Chernobyl. Then, nothing. All talk. | 奥德萨 切尔诺贝利湖 全是嘴上的 |
[05:16] | So break up with him. | 那分手啊 |
[05:18] | What if he puts me on turbine duty? | 他把我分配去做涡轮机的工作怎么办 |
[05:20] | Yuliya Ovechkova did that for a month. | 尤利娅·欧维切科娃干了一个月这个 |
[05:21] | She has the hands of an old woman now. | 现在她的手跟老女人一样 |
[05:23] | Fine. Waste your 20s on that goblin. | 好 你就把青春浪费给这丑鬼吧 |
[05:28] | Is he good in bed at least? | 他至少床上功夫还行吧 |
[05:30] | I’ve never been with anyone else. | 我没跟别人在一起过 |
[05:33] | When you think of him, what do you feel? | 你想到他 有什么感觉 |
[05:38] | Sleepy. | 昏昏欲睡 |
[05:40] | He’s Relanium made flesh. | 他简直人形安定药 |
[05:44] | Hey. Look what I bought. | 看我买了什么 |
[05:49] | Levi’s. | 李维斯 |
[05:51] | – Nadezhda! Where did you get those? – A boy from the university. | -娜杰日达 你从哪买的 -一男大学生 |
[05:54] | He said they make the ass | 他说穿了这种裤子 |
[05:55] | of the wearer look like the Charlie’s Angels. | 个个都能有霹雳娇娃的屁股 |
[05:58] | Where can you even wear them? | 你能在哪穿啊 |
[06:00] | A party. Tonight. He invited me. | 今晚有个聚会 他邀请了我 |
[06:02] | – And he said I could bring friends. – I don’t like parties. | -他说我能带朋友去 -我不喜欢聚会 |
[06:07] | Soggy herring and accordion music. | 浸水鲱鱼肉 手风琴音乐 |
[06:08] | Nervous men asking you to dance. | 紧张兮兮邀你跳舞的男人 |
[06:10] | Oh, Galina, you have been going to the wrong parties. | 加丽娜 你去错聚会了 |
[06:15] | – You waited. – We’re not waiting. We’re just sitting. | -你在等我 -没等 我们只是在这坐着 |
[06:19] | Galina… I want to take you to the Georgian restaurant tonight. | 加丽娜 我想今晚带你去格鲁吉亚餐厅 |
[06:24] | They have the greatest chakapuli. | 他们的白葡萄酒炖羊肉做得最好了 |
[06:28] | We’re going to a party. | 我们要参加聚会 |
[06:30] | After, then. | 那等你参加完吧 |
[06:32] | When does it end? 8:00? 8:30? | 什么时候结束 八点 八点半 |
[06:35] | When the sun rises. | 太阳升起来才结束 |
[06:37] | You’ll miss curfew. | 你们会违反宵禁的 |
[06:40] | See? He’s a hamster in jackboots. | 瞧 他就是只长筒靴里的小仓鼠 |
[06:43] | A gerbil, Galina. Hamsters at least bite. | 沙鼠才对 加丽娜 仓鼠至少会咬人 |
[06:50] | How’d you get this number? | 你怎么有我的电话 |
[06:51] | The warden, Caputo. He said you could help. | 典狱长 卡普托 他说你能帮我忙 |
[06:54] | Jesus Christ. Even when he’s a hostage he’s making work for me. | 天 他就算当个人质也要搞事情给我做 |
[06:57] | Please. My son is in intensive care | 求你了 我儿子进重症监护室了 |
[06:59] | and I need to see him before… | 我得在他醒来之前 |
[07:02] | he wakes up. Caputo said that you could help. | 去见他 卡普托说你能帮忙 |
[07:06] | Just like that. | 就这样啊 |
[07:08] | Look, I know you don’t get somethin’ for nothin’ | 我知道你不做亏本买卖 |
[07:09] | but what do you think I got to offer, huh? | 但我能给你什么呢 |
[07:11] | You could free the hostages. | 你可以释放人质 |
[07:13] | Well, how do I know that | 那我怎么知道 |
[07:14] | you are gonna deliver what I am askin’ for? | 你会答应我的要求 |
[07:16] | You don’t, but I seem to be your only shot. | 你不知道 但我似乎是你唯一的救命稻草 |
[07:20] | Look, release the hostages and you’ll see your son. | 听着 释放人质你就可以见到你儿子 |
[07:25] | Look, there’s 400 bitches in here | 这有四百个贱人 |
[07:28] | asking for a whole lot more for those hostages. | 诉求满满押着人质不放手 |
[07:31] | So don’t ask their permission. | 那就别征求她们的许可 |
[07:33] | Look, what… What’s more important to you? | 什么对你来说更重要 |
[07:35] | Your… your criminal peer group or your child? | 你的犯罪同伙还是你的孩子 |
[07:40] | Just to be clear… | 那我要说清楚… |
[07:42] | you are asking me to fuck over everyone I know. | 你是要我背叛所有我认识的人 |
[07:45] | First lesson of business school. | 商学院第一课 |
[07:49] | That was a joke. Hello? | 我是在开玩笑 喂 |
[08:04] | – Holy shit. – Yeah. | -我的妈呀 -可不是 |
[08:06] | She ain’t gonna be able to hide from all this. | 她不可能躲得过这些 |
[08:07] | You both gonna be famous. | 你们都要出名了 |
[08:09] | When I wanted to rebel against my mother, | 我那时想跟我妈对着干 |
[08:11] | I had a few babies, packed some heroin. | 生了几个孩子 吸了点海洛因 |
[08:13] | – But this? – Yeah, she really committed. | -但搞出这种名堂来 -是啊 她可真行 |
[08:25] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Whoa. Ma’am… | 女士… |
[08:26] | you cannot be here. You gotta turn this car around. | 你不能进来 你得把车开走 |
[08:28] | Yeah, yeah. No, I gotta talk to my daughter. | 是是 不 我得跟我女儿讲两句 |
[08:29] | Uh, okay, family goes behind this barricade over here. | 好吧 家属得在路障后面待着 |
[08:31] | I’m not family. I’m her mother! | 我不是家属 我是她妈 |
[08:33] | Daya, it’s me! | 达娅 是我 |
[08:35] | Don’t tell them anything! You got rights! | 什么都不要告诉他们 你有权利 |
[08:37] | – Does she? – I think you got rights! | -她有吗 -我觉得你有权利 |
[08:40] | – Hey! I see you seeing me! – Ma’am. | -我看见你看到我了 -女士 |
[08:43] | Listen to your mother, you asshole! | 听妈的话 你这个混蛋 |
[08:46] | – Okay, okay, okay, don’t touch me. – All right. | -好好好 别碰我 -好 |
[08:48] | Don’t touch me. Sexual harassment! | 别碰我 有人性骚扰 |
[08:50] | You need to start the car and back it up, please. | 你得把车开走 拜托 |
[08:52] | All right, all right, all right. Okay. Okay. | 行行行 好 好的 |
[08:55] | What’s gonna happen to Diaz? | 迪亚茨会怎么样 |
[08:57] | We’ll give her a special sentence reduction | 鉴于她的坦白 |
[08:58] | to thank her for being so honest. | 我们会为她争取特殊减刑的 |
[09:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:01] | Let’s see what shape the guard’s in. | 那得看看那个警卫的情况了 |
[09:04] | That bitch going to Max till forever. | 那个家伙要蹲一辈子的重刑监狱了 |
[09:10] | Where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[09:11] | Think you was about to give us everything we askin’ for. | 好像说到你准备答应我们所有的条件了 |
[09:15] | Cute. | 真幽默 |
[09:16] | Now, it is my understanding | 据我所知 |
[09:18] | that an education program is already in place. | 教育项目已经就位了 |
[09:22] | Y’all seen any education program ’round here? | 你们在这看见什么教育项目了 |
[09:24] | Mmm-mmm. I guess it must’ve went missing. | 不是这样的 我觉得你们肯定是漏掉了 |
[09:28] | “The Life Skills Initiative | “生活技能课程 |
[09:30] | provides inmates with practical skills | 可以使犯人习得实用技能 |
[09:32] | even more marketable than the former GED program.” | 这比一般教育发展证书更适应市场需求” |
[09:37] | Life skills? | 生活技能 |
[09:38] | She mean pourin’ cement with that dude with the abs. | 她是说跟那个有腹肌的老兄一起倒水泥吗 |
[09:40] | Man, we did that for, like, less than a week. | 我们干了不到一星期 |
[09:42] | Mmm. Six wonderful days. | 妙不可言的六天 |
[09:45] | And that beefcake put the semen in sement. | 那个肌肉男还往”碎”泥中喷精液 |
[09:49] | Cement. It’s pronounced cement. | 水泥 应该读”水”泥 |
[09:52] | Now, tell me, why exactly was that program stalled? | 告诉我 这个项目为什么搁置了 |
[10:00] | I don’t recall at this juncture. | 我一时想不起来了 |
[10:03] | You don’t? | 你不记得了吗 |
[10:04] | They found a guard in the garden | 他们在花园里发现了一个警卫 |
[10:06] | all chopped up like Fancy Feast. | 尸体被剁得跟猫粮一样碎 |
[10:07] | You really don’t remember? It was, like, four days ago! | 你真的不记得了吗 我还觉得历历在目呢 |
[10:10] | Plus, that shit was dark. | 这件事还真黑暗 |
[10:16] | You girls have been busy. | 你们还真是挺忙呢 |
[10:19] | So, now, tell me, was this | 那麻烦告诉我 |
[10:20] | murder also part of your nonviolent protest? | 这起谋杀也是你们非暴力抗议的一部分吗 |
[10:24] | The murder ain’t the point. | 谋杀不是重点 |
[10:25] | The point is our education | 重点是我们的教育项目 |
[10:27] | program ain’t never been no education program, | 从来都不是正儿八经的教育项目 |
[10:30] | even before it was put on hold for some alleged murder. | 甚至在被所谓的谋杀搁置前也不是 |
[10:34] | Manual labor without instruction ain’t an education, | 未经过指导的体力劳动不是教育 |
[10:36] | and it damn sure ain’t no life skills. | 当然更算不上生活技能 |
[10:40] | You think she’d be sayin’ | 你觉得如果我们有教育项目 |
[10:41] | “Ain’t” so much if we had an education program? | 她说话还会这么没文化吗 |
[10:44] | I’d like to believe you. Really, I would. | 我很想相信你 真的 |
[10:47] | But, in light of these ongoing revelations, | 但是 鉴于这里的事不断被曝光 |
[10:50] | the injured guard you refuse to hand over, | 还有你们拒绝交出受伤的警卫 |
[10:53] | it’s tough. You lost credibility. | 很难 你们失去信任了 |
[11:00] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[11:02] | Come on, Watson. | 够了 沃森 |
[11:03] | You talk too fucking much! | 你太多嘴了 |
[11:06] | Where is she going? | 她去哪儿了 |
[11:09] | She went to go powder her argument. | 她去给她的词润润色 |
[11:11] | So… | 所以… |
[11:13] | – How’s not being in prison? – It’s the best. | -监狱外的生活如何 -不能再好了 |
[11:16] | We have these fancy gadgets | 我们有这个神奇的小玩意 |
[11:17] | to look at when we wanna leave a conversation. | 我们不想说话时就看它 |
[11:24] | All right. I’mma go pee. | 行 我去尿尿 |
[11:26] | Bam! Irkutsk is mine. | 中了 伊尔库次克是我的了 |
[11:27] | The fuck is Irkutsk, anyway? | 这他妈是伊尔库次克吗 |
[11:30] | All right, excuse me. Coming through. | 借过 借过一下 |
[11:31] | Tryin’ to live my best self, here. | 我正努力活出自我呢 |
[11:37] | Nichols. | 妮可 |
[11:41] | Nichols. | 妮可 |
[11:48] | Is that you, hot girl? | 是你吗 辣妹 |
[11:53] | Look, hey, man, I’m really sorry I don’t remember your, | 听着 我很抱歉我们做完爱后 |
[11:56] | you know, exact name after we did the sex and all. | 不记得你的名字具体叫什么了 |
[11:58] | I just want you to know that, uh… | 我只是希望你知道… |
[11:59] | that does not mean I don’t hold you in a very high… | 这并不说明我没把你放在心上… |
[12:08] | Let me guess. You need to sacrifice a few more | 我猜猜 你又得牺牲小部分 |
[12:10] | for the good of the many. | 换取大部分的幸福了 |
[12:12] | I just wanted to tell you that it worked. | 我只想告诉你这个法子奏效了 |
[12:15] | That Dayanara saved us. | 达娅娜救了我们 |
[12:18] | That’s funny. I don’t feel saved. | 真有意思 我没觉得获救了 |
[12:21] | Well, we’re still negotiating. | 现在还在协商 |
[12:22] | So the end justified the means. | 所以结果比手段更重要 |
[12:26] | Look, I know how I am with a cause. | 我知道我喜欢搞大事 |
[12:29] | I know that I’m like a dog with a bone. | 就像狗死咬着骨头 |
[12:31] | Or an angry dragon on its lonely mountain of gold. | 像独自守着金山的愤怒巨龙 |
[12:34] | That, too. | 这样说也可以 |
[12:37] | I know she freaks you out… | 我知道她吓到你了… |
[12:40] | Worthy Cause Piper. | 爱搞事的帕波 |
[12:43] | And she freaks me out, too. | 也吓到我自己了 |
[12:49] | – But you’re not sorry. – No, I’m not sorry. | -但你并不抱歉 -是 我不感到抱歉 |
[12:54] | Because I believe in my side. | 因为我相信自己的选择 |
[12:58] | And you believe in yours. | 而你也有自己的立场 |
[12:59] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:02] | Are we one of those romance novel, red state, blue state couples? | 我们是像爱情小说里那样吗 政敌情侣 |
[13:06] | Like James Carville and Mary Martin. | 就像詹姆斯·卡维尔和玛丽·马丁 |
[13:08] | Matalin. | 是马塔琳 |
[13:09] | Or Maria and Arnold! | 或者玛利亚和阿诺 |
[13:11] | They always did seem like hopeless masochists to me. | 我一直觉得他们是那种无可救药的受虐狂 |
[13:14] | Maybe you’re my Arnold. | 也许你是我的阿诺 |
[13:16] | It’s not a tumor! | 我没得肿瘤 |
[13:21] | Do not ever do that again. | 永远别再学这个了 |
[13:23] | No. Wow. | 不要 |
[13:26] | – And don’t ever fuck the housekeeper. – Sure. | -还有不许跟管家上床 -当然 |
[13:38] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:40] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[13:43] | Are those friendly feet? | 这些是友军的脚吗 |
[13:49] | Jackpot! | 中奖啦 |
[13:52] | – What’s good on an open wound? Lotion. – Definitely. | -伤口上用什么最好 身体乳 -绝对 |
[13:57] | – Shampoo? – If it’s got aloe. | -洗发水 -如果里面有芦荟的话 |
[14:00] | Um, those aren’t yours. | 那些不是你们的 |
[14:03] | I told you the ghetto rats got all the best bath products. | 我跟你说了黑鬼总分到最好的洗浴用品 |
[14:06] | They gotta lotion up all the time or they get assy. | 他们必须要一直擦乳液 否则臭乎乎的 |
[14:09] | – How would you know? – I might’ve dated a black guy once. | -你怎么知道 -我可能跟一个黑人约会过 |
[14:13] | Angie! | 安琪 |
[14:15] | They’re gonna, like, revoke your Boston asshole card. | 以后你波士顿混蛋的身份就没人在乎了 |
[14:18] | I believe the term you’re looking for is “Masshole.” | 你说的这个应该叫麻省混蛋 |
[14:21] | Hey, we all gotta experiment! You got Rumspringa… | 我们都要尝试新事物嘛 你有逆反期 |
[14:25] | I got Clarence. | 我有野兽系 |
[14:31] | – Is it true what they say? – What? | -他们说的是真的吗 -什么 |
[14:34] | “Once you go black, you don’t go back”? | “一探黑人身 欲壑再难填” |
[14:36] | More like, “Once you go Clarence, you piss off your parents.” | 应该说 “一上野兽床 气坏你爹娘” |
[14:43] | No, that’s not your… That is not your domain. | 不 那不是 那不是你的地盘 |
[14:45] | You’re not supposed to touch other people’s things. | 你不应该碰别人的东西 |
[14:47] | What’s this for, anyway? | 这是干嘛的 |
[14:50] | – Got a secret baby around here? – No. Point of order! | -这藏了个小宝贝吗 -没 讲点规矩 |
[14:54] | Now, if you’re gonna keep | 现在 如果你要继续 |
[14:55] | stealing and being culturally, um, problematic, | 偷东西 还挑起文化矛盾的话 |
[14:58] | uh, you think you can set me free? | 你能把我放开吗 |
[15:00] | – She needs something. – Yeah, but what? | -她需要点东西 -对 需要什么呢 |
[15:06] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[15:07] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是 |
[15:13] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 |
[15:16] | Life’s gonna be so much easier now. | 弄完以后日子会轻松许多 |
[15:42] | You okay, Red? You look a little twitchy. | 你还好吗 红妈 你看上去有些焦躁 |
[15:45] | – Have you seen Nicky? – No, have you seen DeMarco? | -看到妮琪了吗 -没 看到德玛克了吗 |
[15:48] | – No. – Good talk! | -没 -聊得很开心 |
[16:05] | I thought Nichols was the doctor. | 我以为妮可才是医生 |
[16:07] | Well, I gave myself a promotion. | 我给自己升职了 |
[16:10] | I figure after two full days of nursing, | 我觉得 当了两整天护士之后 |
[16:12] | I’m ready to start doctoring. | 我可以开始当医生了 |
[16:14] | Or… docting? | 还是叫医疗生 |
[16:15] | – Both, probably. – Mmm. | -可能都行吧 -嗯 |
[16:18] | So what do you got in here for depression? | 那你这有什么治抑郁的吗 |
[16:20] | Well, we got, uh, Zoloft and the Lexapro, | 我们有左洛复和依地普仑 |
[16:23] | and a whole bunch of stuff if you just wanna be unconscious. | 如果你只是想睡过去 那还有一堆别的 |
[16:27] | – This is more like a existential thing? – Oh. | -这是一个关于存在的问题 -噢 |
[16:30] | You know, when you get everything you ever wanted, | 就是 当你得到了渴望的一切 |
[16:32] | and then you’re, like, “is that all there is?” | 然后你就想 就这些了吗 |
[16:35] | Hmm. Let me see what we got for that. | 嗯 让我看看有什么治这个 |
[16:39] | Uh, let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[16:41] | – Is it chronic? – Sometimes. | -是慢性的吗 -有时候是 |
[16:45] | She’s gone! | 她不见了 |
[16:46] | – Who? – Nicky! | -谁 -妮琪 |
[16:47] | You haven’t seen her, have you? | 你没见过她吧 |
[16:49] | Well, no, we’re going through this fun phase | 没 我们正处在一个奇怪的阶段 |
[16:51] | where she can’t stand to look at me. | 她连看着我都受不了 |
[16:52] | I’m probably the wrong person to ask. | 你大概问错人了 |
[16:54] | Into thin air. | 人间蒸发 |
[16:56] | Like Nadezhda! | 就像娜杰日达一样 |
[16:57] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[16:59] | Why don’t you care? | 你为什么不在乎呢 |
[17:01] | Oh, I see what’s going on here. | 我知道是怎么回事了 |
[17:04] | It’s hard, isn’t it? Coming down off the strong stuff. | 很困难 对不 戒掉那些劲大的东西 |
[17:07] | I am not on drugs! | 我没嗑药 |
[17:08] | Except for the ones already in my system. | 以前留在我身体里的除外 |
[17:11] | Oh. Textbook denial. | 典型的否认行为 |
[17:12] | I saw somethin’ like this on Dr. Drew. | 我在德鲁医生的节目上见过 |
[17:15] | What if he came in after all? Now that no one is suspecting? | 要是他还是进来了怎么办 都没人怀疑 |
[17:18] | No, I got rid of him myself, Red. | 不 红妈 我亲自搞定他的 |
[17:20] | He bought it, hook, line and tinker. You wanna see the text? | 他信了 绝对的 你要看那条短信吗 |
[17:24] | You know, I ain’t seen Flores in a while either. | 我也有一段时间没见过弗洛雷斯 |
[17:26] | How long before you count somebody as missing? | 多长时间可以算某人失踪了 |
[17:28] | No, no, no, that is not helping. Thank you. | 不 不 你在帮倒忙 谢谢 |
[17:30] | Ex-nay on the issing-may. | 聊不踪失的事了 |
[17:32] | I know pig Latin, Lorna. | 我听得懂儿童黑话 罗娜 |
[17:34] | Okay, Red, everyone knows you’re very smart. | 很好 红妈 大家都知道你很聪明 |
[17:36] | I shouldn’t have to tell | 我应该用不着告诉你 |
[17:37] | you people don’t just vanish into thin air. | 人是不会无缘无故消失的 |
[17:54] | – It doesn’t look like anything. – That’s the whole point. | -这儿看起来什么都没有 -就该这样 |
[17:57] | It’s a speakeasy. | 这是个地下酒吧 |
[17:58] | If they really want to be sub rosa, | 他们要是真想弄得神秘一点 |
[18:00] | they should hire some hungry people to stand outside. | 就应该雇些饿肚子的人站外面 |
[18:04] | Grocery stores have lines around the block. | 小超市都有长长的队 |
[18:07] | What do you want? | 你们要干嘛 |
[18:09] | Two cabbages and a soup bone. | 两棵包菜 一份汤骨 |
[18:21] | What happens if you ask for a loaf of bread? | 你要是要个面包会怎样 |
[18:43] | He was right. They do give you the ass of an angel. | 他说得对 这牛仔裤穿起来确实显屁股 |
[18:48] | And that skirt gives you Brezhnev’s butt. | 这裙子显得你长着勃列日涅夫的屁股 |
[18:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:55] | What do we do now? | 现在我们干什么 |
[18:57] | – We dance. – It’s too slow for the Barynya. | -我们跳舞 -这跳俄罗斯民谣太慢了 |
[19:03] | You make it up, dummy. | 你自己编啊 傻瓜 |
[19:05] | The Westerners use their hips, like Elvis Presley. | 这帮西方人扭胯扭得像猫王 |
[19:08] | You’re supposed to look like you’re having sex without touching. | 你应该好像在做爱一样 只不过不碰接触 |
[19:13] | Like this? | 像这样 |
[19:15] | You look like you hurt yourself. | 你看上去好像受了伤 |
[19:22] | That guy is staring at us. | 那哥们在盯着我们 |
[19:25] | Not at us. At you. | 不是我们 是你 |
[19:30] | I don’t know how he can breathe. Those jeans are so tight! | 不知道他怎么喘气的 牛仔裤那么紧 |
[19:33] | I like it. Truth in advertising. | 我喜欢 诚实广告 |
[19:37] | You know what you’re buying. | 你知道自己买到的是什么 |
[19:38] | Nadezhda! | 娜杰日达 |
[19:41] | His friend is the guy who sold me the jeans. Don’t look. Be cool. | 卖我牛仔裤的是他朋友 别看 淡定 |
[19:47] | Kostya. | 克斯特亚 |
[19:49] | – You brought a friend. – I said I would, didn’t I? | -你带朋友来了 -我说过会带的 |
[19:52] | He wants to talk to her. | 他想和她聊聊 |
[19:55] | Why doesn’t he come over himself? | 他为什么自己不过来 |
[19:57] | He does what he wants. We all do what he wants. | 他想干嘛就干嘛 我们都听他的 |
[20:01] | He makes the parties. | 他办的派对 |
[20:03] | Go. Maybe he’ll make a party in your panties. | 去吧 可能他会让你爽爽哦 |
[20:20] | I haven’t seen you before. | 我之前没见过你 |
[20:23] | I do my grocery shopping elsewhere. | 我在其他地方买东西 |
[20:25] | You’re one of those factory girls, right? | 你是工厂的姑娘吧 |
[20:28] | The ones who wash their clothes in vodka to get the stink out? | 用伏特加给他们洗衣服去臭味的 |
[20:34] | I never waste good vodka. Vinegar does the job just as well. | 我从不浪费好的伏特加 用醋就够了 |
[20:40] | The work. You don’t hate it? | 你不讨厌这份工作吗 |
[20:43] | I don’t have a choice, so I make the best. | 我没得选 所以只能做到最好 |
[20:46] | No. Stop that. | 别 不要这么说 |
[20:49] | Don’t make the mistake of committing yourself to the old ways. | 别让自己陷入老旧俗套中 |
[20:52] | You need to be ready for when the world changes. | 你该随时准备好迎接改变 |
[20:55] | It happens fast. | 会很快的 |
[20:58] | It’s happening now! | 现在就在改变 |
[20:59] | And you’re going to show me these new ways? | 你要给我展示展示新套路吗 |
[21:04] | I’m going to show you everything. | 我会对你毫无保留 |
[21:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[21:45] | Have you checked the children? | 孩子们你看过了吗 |
[21:48] | Nope. Pause. I know how this shit goes. | 没有 等等 我知道了 |
[21:51] | The children is already dead, | 孩子们早死了 |
[21:53] | and I’m next because | 我就是下一个目标 |
[21:54] | that’s how it go for black folk in the movies. | 因为电影里黑人就是这种结局 |
[21:58] | Have you checked the children? | 孩子们你看过了吗 |
[22:02] | Which children? | 什么孩子 |
[22:03] | She said, “Which children?” | 她说什么孩子 |
[22:05] | I don’t know. Make something up! | 我不知道 编啊 |
[22:10] | Spooky children. | 幽灵般的孩子们 |
[22:13] | “Spooky children,” | 幽灵般的孩子们 |
[22:14] | Bitch? That don’t even sit right with me. | 贱人 我都听不懂你在说啥 |
[22:16] | Look, instead of me checkin’ the children, | 我没什么孩子需要检查的 |
[22:18] | how about you check your damn self? | 要不你检查下自己 |
[22:20] | – Um… No! – Angie, you suck at this! | -不要 -安琪 你弱爆了 |
[22:22] | – No, I wasn’t done! – Give it to me! | -别 我还没说完 -给我 |
[22:23] | Peace out. | 再见 |
[22:27] | I see you! | 我看到你了 |
[22:31] | Hello? I said I… | 喂 我说了我 |
[22:38] | Come on, bitch, pick up! | 快点 贱人 接电话 |
[22:41] | – You are religious? – Church of Satan, ma’am. | -你信教 -撒旦教会 女士 |
[22:54] | Look. Uh, man, I should’ve told you there was a riot. | 我早该告诉你发生了暴乱 |
[22:58] | I’m a fuckin’ wuss, okay? | 我他妈是胆小鬼 好吗 |
[23:00] | I didn’t want to worry you, you know? | 我不想让你担心 |
[23:01] | You did what you had to do. | 你该做的都做了 |
[23:04] | I know Daya got herself in some bad shit. | 我知道达娅是自作自受 |
[23:07] | Just tell me she’s okay. | 只要告诉我她没事就行了 |
[23:11] | Yeah, yeah, she’s okay. | 是的 她没事 |
[23:13] | – You lying bitch! – What? | -你个满嘴谎言的贱人 -什么 |
[23:15] | Yo, this bitch lied to me twice! | 这贱人对我撒了两次谎 |
[23:17] | Aleida, calm down. | 阿蕾达 冷静下 |
[23:19] | I’m staring at my daughter in handcuffs right now! | 我现在正看着我女儿戴手铐呢 |
[23:24] | I ask you to look out for her and the next thing I know | 我请你照看她 然后就得知 |
[23:27] | she’s shooting somebody and confesses? | 她用枪打了别人 还认罪了 |
[23:29] | Her life is over! | 她这辈子算完了 |
[23:31] | You’ve been fucking up her life for 23 years, querida. | 二十三年来你一直在糟踏她 亲爱的 |
[23:34] | You think that I was gonna undo that in a week? | 你觉得我用一周就能改变这个事实 |
[23:36] | All you had to do was be an equally bad mother, | 你只要当一个一样糟糕的母亲就够了 |
[23:39] | not a hundred fuckin’ thousand times worse. | 他妈的不要比我还差千万倍 |
[23:42] | Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice… | 唬我一次 是你无耻 唬我两次 |
[23:44] | I’ll fuckin’ cut your tit off. | 我他妈把你乳头切下来 |
[23:45] | Yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:47] | I would love to stay here and get yelled at, | 我愿意呆在这里被你骂 |
[23:49] | but I got my own kids to worry about. | 但我还有自己的孩子要担心 |
[23:51] | Yeah? Well, I’ll be prayin’ for them little bastards, | 我会给他们这群小混蛋祈祷的 |
[23:53] | cause they don’t stand a chance with you as their mother. | 因为有你这样的妈 他们根本没出头日 |
[23:57] | – I hope you’re wrong. – Me, too! | -我希望你是错的 -我也是 |
[24:00] | ‘Cause I’m tired of bein’ right about people. | 因为我已经厌倦了看清你们 |
[24:02] | Have a good fucking life, okay? | 祝你他妈过得好 好吗 |
[24:08] | Fucking what? | 你他妈又怎么了 |
[24:11] | You are magnificent. | 你太美了 |
[24:19] | – Hurry up! – Man, this shit wouldn’t cut butter! | -快点 -这破东西连黄油都切不开 |
[24:22] | Jefferson, that you? | 杰弗逊 是你吗 |
[24:24] | Hold up, Mr. C. We settin’ you free. | 不要急 卡普托先生 我们放你出来 |
[24:27] | Not free free, but you feel me. | 不是彻底放你走 但你懂的 |
[24:30] | Are you supposed to be doing that? | 你该这么做吗 |
[24:31] | Are you supposed to give a fuck? | 你该多管闲事吗 |
[24:33] | Cheerfully withdrawn. | 开心收回我说的话 |
[24:37] | A’ight. | 好了 |
[24:41] | Damn! | 靠 |
[24:43] | No need to thank us, Mr. C. | 不用谢 卡先生 |
[24:45] | – I’m not thanking you. – You grudgin’ it out. | -我不感谢你 -你很不情愿 |
[24:48] | I respect that, but this ain’t no freebie. We need your help. | 我尊重你 但这有条件的 要你帮忙 |
[24:52] | You punched me. | 你打我 |
[24:54] | You took me hostage. | 你把我当作人质 |
[24:56] | Why would I ever, ever help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[24:58] | Okay, let me catch you up. | 好吧 我来理一下 |
[25:03] | we’ve been negotiating for things like justice | 我们一直在协商公正啊 |
[25:06] | and better living conditions and education, | 更好的生活条件和教育等话题 |
[25:09] | and the governor, he gave us Cheetos. | 然后州长给了我们奇多 |
[25:11] | But we said we don’t want | 我们说不想要奇多 |
[25:12] | no blood Cheetos so now they talkin’ bullshit, | 所以现在他们开始胡说八道了 |
[25:15] | sayin’ that we already got a education program, | 说我们就早有教育项目 |
[25:17] | when everybody knows it’s | 但大家都知道 |
[25:19] | really a dig-ditches-and-get-tetanus program. | 这真的是一个吃力不讨好的项目 |
[25:23] | That program is slave labor, plain and simple. | 那项目就是做苦役 就这么简单 |
[25:26] | See? Told you he still cared. | 看吧 就说他还是在乎的 |
[25:29] | Problem is, they sent us this negotiator, | 问题是他们派了个谈判的来 |
[25:32] | but she don’t believe us. | 但她不相信我们 |
[25:34] | That’s when you come in. You’ll be our… | 所以要叫你来 你就是我们的 |
[25:37] | credibility man. | 信誉担保人 |
[25:39] | Who they send? They send a lawyer? | 派谁来了 是律师吗 |
[25:43] | Nah, they sent in that chick that you hate… Figueroa. | 不 是个你讨厌的娘儿们 菲格罗亚 |
[25:47] | The one that used to have your job? | 就是前任狱长 |
[25:50] | And look like a giraffe, but kinda sexy? | 长得跟长颈鹿似的 但是还挺性感的那位 |
[25:53] | – She ask about me? – You did not come up. | -她问起我了吗 -没有 |
[25:57] | Ain’t all about you, Mr. C. | 主角可不是你 卡先生 |
[25:58] | Oh, but we did get you a little gift. | 不过我们给你带了个小礼物 |
[26:01] | We, uh, got it from the guard bathroom. | 我们从警卫浴室拿的 |
[26:04] | Piney fresh. | 清”松”怡人 |
[26:07] | Now that you piney fresh, you can bring your ass. | 现在的你清”松”怡人 可以出发了 |
[26:12] | Where’d everybody go? Shouldn’t we go where it’s more populated? | 人都去哪了 我们在人多的地方更安全吧 |
[26:17] | Is this the teen-scream scenario? Hmm? | 这不是少女心爆棚的剧情吗 |
[26:21] | Me in the letterman jacket, you with the pom-poms. | 我身着优秀运动员夹克 你手持啦啦队彩球 |
[26:24] | Okay, babe, whatever gets your knickers wet. | 宝贝 随便什么剧情只要你能湿 |
[26:26] | No, I’m really serious. Don’t you think it’s spooky? | 不 说真的 你不觉得有点毛骨悚然吗 |
[26:29] | I heard people are going missing. | 我听说有人失踪了 |
[26:31] | Maybe the SWAT team is plucking us out, one at a time. | 可能反恐特警组在清理我们 逐个击破 |
[26:35] | They can do that? | 还能这样呢 |
[26:38] | Don’t you worry about that, babe. I won’t let that happen to you. | 你不用担心 宝贝 我会保护你的 |
[26:41] | This skeevy prison hookup is forever. | 恶心的监狱撩妹戏码永不落幕 |
[26:45] | How do you think negotiations are going? | 你觉得谈判进行得怎么样了 |
[26:47] | Well, if I had to take a wild stab at it, I’d say not very well. | 如果非让我猜的话 我会说不怎么样 |
[26:50] | That Fig, she is a grade A, locally-sourced megabitch. | 那个菲格 她是个本土极品牛逼大婊子 |
[26:55] | Yeah. Plus MCC’s lawyers would file a breach of contract | 对 另外世纪挑战公司的律师 |
[26:58] | before ever agreeing to increasing the budget. | 会在同意增加预算之前就提出违约 |
[27:03] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[27:04] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[27:10] | In you go. | 你请进 |
[27:12] | In… right here? | 进…这里吗 |
[27:15] | It’s so dark. | 好黑啊 |
[27:17] | The better to eat you with, my dear. | 和享用美女更配哦 亲爱的 |
[27:22] | Gotta be a light switch in here somewhere, right? | 肯定有个开关在哪里 对吧 |
[27:38] | Boo? | 大嘣 |
[27:40] | Hello? | 你在吗 |
[27:44] | This isn’t funny. | 这可不好玩 |
[27:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[28:38] | Shower sex is for teenagers and ’80s movie vixens. | 青少年和老电影里的骚妇才打澡炮 |
[28:42] | – No one actually enjoys it. – I enjoy it. | -没人真喜欢 -我就喜欢 |
[28:44] | Pipes, water is not a lubricant. | 小帕 水可不是润滑剂 |
[28:46] | Finally, someone who will believe me! | 终于遇见了能相信我的人 |
[28:49] | See? Red gets it. Shower sex is not a thing. | 看到没 红妈懂 不存在打澡炮这回事 |
[28:51] | – He’s here. In the prison. – Who? | -他在这里 在监狱里 -谁啊 |
[28:54] | Piscatella. | 皮斯科特拉 |
[28:56] | I woke the sleeping giant, and now he’s come down the beanstalk | 我吵醒了沉睡的巨人 现在他顺着豆茎 |
[28:59] | to stomp all over the village, the village being prison. | 爬下来要把村子夷为平地 监狱就是村子 |
[29:02] | You think I sound crazy. | 你觉得我在说胡话 |
[29:04] | Little bit. | 有点 |
[29:06] | Yeah, a guard coming to a minimum | 是啊 一名狱警 |
[29:07] | security prison to personally target someone? | 闯进最低安全级别的监狱里报一己私仇 |
[29:09] | – Like, when has that happened before? – Fair point. | -哪听说过这种事 -说得在理 |
[29:11] | – Okay, so you saw him on the inside? – No, but– | -你在监狱里看到他了吗 -没 但是 |
[29:13] | But he said he was coming in? | 他说过要进来 |
[29:15] | Actually, he said he wasn’t. But it’s a trick, a smoke screen. | 实际上他说不进来 但这是把戏 烟雾弹 |
[29:19] | And I’m not the only one he’s targeting. | 他的目标不止是我 |
[29:20] | He’s making all the people I care about disappear, one by one. | 他把我在乎的人全搞失踪了 一个接一个 |
[29:24] | He’s aiming for the heart or for the mind. A mind-heart combo. | 他要虐我心灵或者扰乱我理智 双管齐下 |
[29:29] | I think there’s a pattern, see? | 我觉得他有个模式 看 |
[29:36] | Norma, missing. | 诺玛 失踪了 |
[29:37] | – Oh, boy. – Frieda, missing. | -老天 -费里达 失踪了 |
[29:39] | Gina, missing. | 吉娜 失踪了 |
[29:41] | Yoga, and now Blanca and Nicky– | 瑜伽 刚才是白人妞和妮琪 |
[29:44] | – Let me guess– – Missing. | -我猜也 -失踪了 |
[29:45] | I didn’t know that Piscatella | 原来皮斯科特拉一直 |
[29:46] | paid such close attention to your social circles. | 密切关注着你的社交圈啊 |
[29:48] | This is serious, damn it! | 我没开玩笑 操 |
[29:50] | Red, I wanna believe you, but you’re making it impossible. | 红妈 我想相信你 但你太失常了 |
[29:54] | Did you ever think that maybe your prison pals are avoiding you | 你想过没有 或许是你的人有意避开你 |
[29:56] | because you’re being, like, an aggro psychopaths? | 因为你像个暴力精神病人 |
[29:58] | We’ve all been there. | 谁都经历过 |
[30:00] | Nicky was getting me ice and she just vanished! | 妮琪去给我拿冰块然后就不见踪影了 |
[30:04] | So Nicky didn’t complete a task set out before her? | 妮琪之前没有半道撂过挑子吗 |
[30:06] | Like, shocker. | 我震惊啊 |
[30:08] | She’s probably with that new girl. | 她可能跟那个新来的妞儿在一起 |
[30:10] | Somehow she found a sexy loner | 她不知在哪儿发现了 |
[30:11] | we’ve never seen in prison before to hook up with. | 没人见过的俏妞儿 正勾搭呢 |
[30:15] | We’ve all been there. | 谁都经历过 |
[30:16] | Red, what’s the, uh… What’s the frying pan for? | 红妈 你拿平底锅做什么 |
[30:23] | For hitting him with. | 用来打他 |
[30:25] | Okay. You need to get some rest, okay? | 你需要休息 好吗 |
[30:30] | And when we see Nicky, | 等我们见到妮琪 |
[30:31] | we’re going to have her | 会把她踢下床 |
[30:33] | kick that girl out of bed and come find you. | 让她赶紧来拜见你的 |
[30:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:42] | What if it’s really sudsy water? | 如果那是很浓的肥皂水呢 |
[30:43] | No, it’s still not a lubricant. | 那也不是润滑剂 |
[30:50] | – How do I look in jeans? – Like the fall of empires. | -我穿牛仔裤好看吗 -如帝国的没落 |
[30:54] | Like the beating heart of democracy. | 又如民主主义跳动的心脏 |
[30:56] | That’s it? | 就这样而已吗 |
[31:03] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[31:05] | First you can’t wait to get me in jeans. Now you want me out. | 一开始迫不及待想让我穿 现在又想脱掉 |
[31:13] | I should add more bleach. | 我去加点漂白剂 |
[31:16] | Suddenly everyone wants them faded, | 忽然间人人都爱褪色款了 |
[31:18] | like Robert Plant. | 像罗伯特·普兰特一样 |
[31:21] | – What do you want? – Two cabbages and a soup bone. | -你想要什么 -两颗卷心菜和一根汤骨 |
[31:25] | We don’t have any! | 我们都没有 |
[31:34] | Go away, we’re in love. | 走开 谈恋爱呢 |
[31:37] | Have you seen Kostya? | 你见过克斯特亚没 |
[31:39] | – Not since Saturday. – I’m worried. | -周六之后没见过了 -我很担心 |
[31:42] | You don’t think… Could they have taken him? | 他会不会被抓了 |
[31:44] | He sells blue jeans, not state secrets. | 他卖的是蓝色牛仔裤 又不是国家机密 |
[31:47] | They wouldn’t say “Blue jean selling.” | 他们不会说是”贩卖蓝色牛仔裤’ |
[31:49] | They’d say “Imprudent associations,” Or “Western decadence.” | 会说是”鲁莽的联合”或是”西方的衰落” |
[31:53] | Western decadence is important. | 西方的衰落很重要啊 |
[31:56] | People need to know there’s a world outside of Russia. | 人们需要知道俄罗斯之外的事 |
[31:59] | The government can control what’s on the news, | 政府能限制新闻内容 |
[32:02] | but not what people wear. | 但管不了人民穿什么 |
[32:04] | Keep telling yourself that. They can control whatever they want. | 你就自欺欺人吧 他们能控制任何事 |
[32:06] | Not the song in our heads. | 控制不了我们脑中的歌 |
[32:09] | Supertramp. The Bay City Rollers. | 超流浪汉 贝城碾压者 |
[32:11] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[32:13] | Of course she’s right, you’re in love with her. | 她当然说得对了 你爱上她了 |
[32:16] | Everything that was criminal becomes normal, day by day. | 日复一日 过去的罪行都合法化了 |
[32:20] | When the Beatles arrived, | 披头士乐队传入之后 |
[32:22] | suddenly the government didn’t mind jazz so much. | 政府突然不怎么在意爵士乐了 |
[32:24] | Now that there’s the Ramones, the Beatles are not so bad. | 现在雷蒙斯乐队来了 披头士也没那么糟了 |
[32:27] | And on like that, till we are free like the West. | 就是这样 直到我们像西方世界那样自由 |
[32:33] | We are pioneers. | 我们是先驱 |
[32:40] | You have the next batch? | 下一批货好了吗 |
[32:41] | I was thinking of trying to move them by the botanical garden. | 我打算在植物园卖货 |
[32:44] | Over there. Twelve acid wash, | 在那边 十二条酸洗裤 |
[32:45] | 12 James Dean dark blues. | 十二条詹姆斯·迪恩深蓝款 |
[32:47] | The Robert Plants are still cooking. | 罗伯特·普兰特那款还在上色 |
[32:49] | Sell them near the tea shop by the university. | 去大学附近的的茶馆卖 |
[32:52] | That’s where Kostya was selling. Maybe it’s too conspicuous. | 那是克斯特亚卖货的地方 是不是太显眼了 |
[32:56] | Students pay more. | 学生出价更高 |
[32:58] | And they are the future for freedom. | 而且他们是自由事业的未来 |
[33:01] | At least at the garden I can hide in a bush. | 至少在植物园我能藏在灌木丛里 |
[33:07] | Here. | 给 |
[33:09] | Liquid courage. | 喝点酒壮胆 |
[33:11] | Go forth and sell liberty and justice for all. | 快去兜售自由和正义吧 |
[33:35] | Come sing with us? | 跟我们一起歌唱吧 |
[33:39] | Oh, hell, no! | 想都别想 |
[33:41] | Basic bitches? ? | 贱婊们 |
[33:45] | Bitches ?Bitches? | 贱婊们 贱婊们 |
[33:50] | Crap, it died. | 该死 没电了 |
[33:51] | Video sucks up all the juice. | 视频把电量耗光了 |
[33:53] | – That’s what she said. – Did she, though? | -她确实这么说的 -真的吗 |
[33:55] | We gotta find a charger. | 我们得找个充电器 |
[33:57] | How else are we supposed to post our dope original song | 不然我们怎么把这首酷毙的原创歌曲发出去 |
[34:00] | in honor of getting 10,000 followers? | 庆祝得到一万名粉丝呢 |
[34:02] | And how we supposed to | 万一有东西要查 |
[34:03] | google something if there’s something to google? | 我们要怎么上谷歌搜索呢 |
[34:05] | And where are we supposed to | 万一遇到不想见的嘴脸 |
[34:06] | put our eyes when we don’t wanna see a nasty face? | 我们该把目光投向哪里呢 |
[34:08] | What’d we do before, like, two days ago? | 两天前我们是怎么做来着 |
[34:11] | – I guess we used to talk to people. – Crazy. | -我们过去好像是跟人聊天 -真是疯了 |
[34:14] | Maybe we should just split up and search separately. | 也许我们该分头搜索 |
[34:16] | Hell, no, Scooby-Doo. It’s creepy as fuck in here! | 这可不行 宝贝 这里太诡异了 |
[34:19] | Plus, we do everything together. | 再说 我们总是一起行动 |
[34:21] | Yeah, you’re right, I don’t know why I said that. | 你说得对 我不知道为什么那样说 |
[34:23] | You were having, like, a Snickers moment. | 你刚才可能需要补充点能量了 |
[34:25] | You ain’t you when you’re hungry. | 你一肚子饿就不是自己了 |
[34:31] | Moving back in? | 搬回来了 |
[34:32] | There’s too many mosquitoes outside. | 外面蚊子太多了 |
[34:35] | I don’t wanna get a Zika head. | 我可不想染上寨卡病毒 |
[34:37] | I don’t think that’s how it works. | 病毒好像不是这样传染的 |
[34:39] | You know, people build shelter for a reason. | 人们建立住所是有原因的 |
[34:41] | Outside is dark and dirty and… | 外面又黑又脏 |
[34:44] | you know, some lolo jerk stepped on my pillow. | 有个傻婊还踩到了我的枕头 |
[34:47] | Another revolutionary bites the dust. | 又一名革命者失败了 |
[34:50] | Maybe I’ll rediscover my ideals in the morning. | 我还是早上再自我探索吧 |
[34:57] | How do you know if you’re going crazy? | 你怎么判断自己是不是疯了 |
[35:04] | Usually you don’t, because when you’ve really lost it, | 通常没办法 因为你一旦真疯了 |
[35:08] | you’re sure you’re the only | 你就会相信只有自己 |
[35:09] | sane one and everyone else has gone crazy. | 是镇定的 别人才是疯了 |
[35:12] | Like, my mom knew for | 我妈就一直坚信 |
[35:13] | sure Kris Kristofferson was in love with her, | 克里斯·克里斯托弗森爱上她了 |
[35:16] | and… and the police were | 警察费了好大的劲 |
[35:17] | crazy for pulling her off his security wall. | 才把她从他家围墙上拉下来 |
[35:22] | Do you have my cookbook? | 你拿了我的食谱吗 |
[35:25] | Sorry, um, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[35:27] | I mean, I like to look at the pictures. It feels like I’m eating. | 我喜欢看这些图片 让我觉得自己在吃东西 |
[35:31] | Is that sad? | 很可悲吗 |
[35:35] | That’s what cookbooks are for. | 食谱就是干这个的 |
[35:52] | Son of a pig fucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[35:57] | Such a pretty language. | 多么美妙的语言 |
[36:00] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[36:01] | It goes with a festive line dance. Sort of like the Bielolitza. | 一种欢快的排舞音乐 有点像比罗利扎乐 |
[36:06] | Disco is bullshit. | 迪斯科就是扯淡 |
[36:09] | – What do you mean, gone? – I’ve been looking all night. | -什么叫不见了 -我找了一整夜 |
[36:13] | Her mother hasn’t heard from her in three days. | 她母亲说有三天没她的消息了 |
[36:16] | Dmitri says she’ll be fired if she doesn’t come to work tomorrow. | 德米特里说她明天再不回来工作就要被炒了 |
[36:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[36:24] | – What if she tells them about us? – She won’t. | -万一她把我们的事告诉他们呢 -不会的 |
[36:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[36:31] | I wonder if Kostya gave them her name, | 我怀疑克斯特亚是不是供出了她 |
[36:33] | and now Nadezhda– | 现在娜杰日达… |
[36:34] | We have to do something for her. Organize a demonstration. | 我们得帮帮她 组织一场游行 |
[36:36] | Before they make us all disappear, one by one. | 赶在他们让我们一个又一个消失之前 |
[36:38] | No. What we have to do is destroy the jeans, then lay low. | 不 我们应该毁掉牛仔裤 躲起来 |
[36:43] | Keep our heads down. | 低调行事 |
[36:44] | What happened to changing the world? | 说好的改变世界呢 |
[36:47] | It’s gotten too dangerous. | 事态变得太危险了 |
[36:48] | I thought you were brave. But you don’t want anything to change. | 我以为你很勇敢 但你根本不想改变 |
[36:53] | You’re the rebel that they can tolerate. | 你就是那种他们能容忍的反叛者 |
[36:56] | You get to sit here and play your music and feel like a punk, | 你可以坐在这玩音乐 像个小混混一样 |
[37:01] | but if you’re threatened, you step right in line, don’t you? | 但一旦你感到威胁 你就乖乖就范 是吗 |
[37:06] | That’s why they leave you alone. | 所以他们才不抓你 |
[37:09] | You help each other exist. | 你们相互纵容 |
[37:12] | You go too far, Galina. | 你走得太远了[扯远了] 加丽娜 |
[37:14] | You don’t go far enough. | 你走得不够远 |
[37:21] | Joe? | 乔 |
[37:24] | Which one are you? Joe? | 哪个是你 乔 |
[37:25] | Hello? Uh, a little help? | 有人吗 帮帮忙 |
[37:27] | – I’m looking for Joe. – I can be Joe, if… if you want. | -我在找乔 -如果你想 我可以扮演乔 |
[37:31] | Joe? | 乔 |
[37:33] | Joe? | 乔 |
[37:36] | Joe… | 乔 |
[37:39] | are you giving me the silent treatment? | 你在对我用冷暴力吗 |
[37:42] | Joe not here. Went to see giraffe lady. | 乔不在这儿 去见长颈鹿女士了 |
[37:46] | – Giraffe lady? – They fight but they also bone. | -长颈鹿 -他们争吵 但又上床 |
[37:49] | Classic rom-com. | 浪漫喜剧的经典桥段 |
[37:51] | What is going on? What is happening? | 怎么回事 发生什么了 |
[37:54] | Where did everybody go? | 大家都去哪了 |
[37:59] | What’s the matter? You lost your bitch, bitch? | 怎么啦 把你家性奴弄丢啦 婊子 |
[38:01] | I think, technically, I’m her bitch. | 我想 严格来说 我是她的性奴 |
[38:05] | – Bitch, bitch. – Wait, wait, I got another one! | -婊子们 -等等 我想到了另一种回答 |
[38:08] | Say, “Where’d everybody go?” again. Say it! | 再说一遍”大家都去哪了” 快说 |
[38:10] | Please don’t hurt me! | 求你们不要伤害我 |
[38:14] | No one wants to play with Brandy. | 怪不得没人想跟布兰迪玩 |
[38:24] | You gotta watch ’em even at night? | 晚上你们也得看着他们啊 |
[38:26] | You never know what they could be plotting. | 你永远不知道他们也许在密谋些什么 |
[38:28] | Yeah. Diabolical. | 是啊 糟透了 |
[38:36] | Hey, you want a cigarette? | 你想抽根烟吗 |
[38:38] | I stole it from a guard locker so… it ain’t stale. | 我从一个警卫储物柜里偷的 所以还没变味 |
[38:41] | Our mom used to smoke. | 我妈以前也抽烟 |
[38:42] | And now she has a hole in her neck the size of a Ritz cracker. | 现在她脖子上有一个乐芝饼干大小的洞 |
[38:50] | Ah, sucks… | 真没劲 |
[38:53] | how we gotta do the work in here. | 我们得在里面忙活 |
[38:55] | Me behind the stove, you watching these sad fucks | 我要煮饭 你们要看着这些傻逼 |
[38:57] | while everyone’s outside getting a suntan. | 其他人却可以在外面晒太阳 |
[39:01] | We got job satisfaction, actually. | 事实上 我们挺有成就感的 |
[39:03] | Yeah, you maybe ought to think about your choices. | 嗯 也许你应该思考思考你的选择了 |
[39:05] | I mean, if you don’t love waking up in the morning, | 如果你早上不想起来上班 |
[39:07] | then you in the wrong line of work. | 那你就挑错工作了 |
[39:10] | Hmm. Tell me more about this, uh, guarding shit. | 跟我多讲一点 这个看守他们的破事 |
[39:14] | Hey, this about more than guarding. This about our rights. | 这可不止看守这么简单 这关乎我们的权利 |
[39:18] | Yeah, this is about performing | 对 这是为了能执行 |
[39:20] | unnecessary, revenge-motivated strip searches. | 不必要的 泄愤的裸身搜查 |
[39:22] | Yeah, and using a steady flow of name-calling | 对 以及通过不断的辱骂 |
[39:25] | to tear down their self-worth. | 来撕碎他们的自尊 |
[39:26] | Hey, piss-bitch! | 尿裤婊 |
[39:28] | – Oh, fuck! What? What’d I do? – See? | -操 什么鬼 我干什么了 -看到没 |
[39:32] | That does look rewarding. | 看起来有作用 |
[39:34] | Thanks to them being | 因为他们都被锁着 |
[39:35] | locked up and all at our mercy and everything, | 一切在我们掌控之下 |
[39:38] | we have a chance to make a real change around here. | 我们才有机会对这里做出真正的改变 |
[39:40] | If your mom could talk outta her Ritz cracker, | 如果你妈妈能通过脖子上的洞说话 |
[39:43] | I think she’d say she’s proud of you. | 她一定会说她以你为傲 |
[39:46] | – Maybe. – Yeah. | -或许吧 -嗯 |
[39:51] | All right! | 好吧 |
[39:52] | – You got room for one more? – Who’s gonna cook? | -介意加我一个吗 -那谁来煮饭 |
[39:55] | Ain’t like there’s food left. Right? | 反正也没食物可煮了 对吧 |
[39:58] | It’s nice to see you finally gettin’ in the spirit. | 很开心看到你终于开窍了 |
[40:01] | See? I told you she wasn’t just a bossy twatwaffle. | 看到没 我跟你说了她不只是个专横的蠢蛋 |
[40:13] | Is that you, Vause? | 是你吗 沃斯 |
[40:25] | I thought that you hated shower sex. | 我以为你讨厌打澡炮 |
[40:39] | I’m giving this one last shot. For you. | 我要为你尝试最后一次 |
[40:43] | So charitable. | 真好心 |
[40:48] | All right, suds me up. | 给我抹肥皂 |
[40:51] | It’s not something that you | 如果你想让一个女人性奋 |
[40:52] | say to a woman that you’re trying to arouse. | 这可不是你该说的话 |
[41:00] | Convinced? | 相信了吗 |
[41:03] | I need to feel a few more arguments. | 我还需要多一些证据 |
[41:17] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[41:19] | I’m gonna go grab something from my shower caddy. | 我要去我的浴室架上拿点东西 |
[41:23] | Props. | 还有道具 |
[41:26] | Are you gonna tell me what they are or you gonna surprise me? | 你要跟我说是什么吗 还是你想给我惊喜 |
[42:13] | Now… | 现在 |
[42:34] | Suzanne? | 苏珊娜 |
[42:37] | Grace? | 格蕾丝 |
[42:39] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[42:43] | Oh, my… This is wrong on so many levels. | 你这妆也错得离谱了 |
[42:47] | If you’re gonna contour your blush, you gotta blend better. | 如果你想画腮红 得晕染均匀 |
[42:49] | I’m not comfortable. | 我不舒服 |
[42:51] | Oh, you poor thing. Who did this to you? | 可怜儿 谁干的 |
[42:57] | They said… | 他们说 |
[42:59] | I’m crazy. | 我疯了 |
[43:02] | You wanna know what I think, Suzanne? | 你想知道我是怎么想的吗 苏珊娜 |
[43:05] | I think crazy is just a word people invented | 我认为人们发明”疯了”这个词 |
[43:09] | to keep the extra-interesting people down. | 只是为了用来打击那些格外有趣的人 |
[43:14] | Well, Mommy says there are | 妈妈说 |
[43:16] | many shades of different as there are of people. | 世间有多少种颜色 就有多少种人 |
[43:20] | Well, I wish I was told that when I was growing up. | 我真希望我小时候也有人跟我说这些 |
[43:28] | Are those my meds? | 这些是我的药吗 |
[43:35] | You don’t need these anymore, Suzanne. | 你不用再吃药了 苏珊娜 |
[43:38] | No, actually… I do. | 不 事实上 我需要 |
[43:43] | They’re just trying to sand down your edges, | 他们只是想让你失去自己的个性 |
[43:45] | make you all the same shade. | 变得跟他们一样 |
[43:48] | I’m not good with metaphors, but I do know one thing. | 我不擅长比喻 但有件事我很确定 |
[43:53] | You should be free to be you. | 你应该有做自己的自由 |
[43:59] | Be me. | 做自己 |
[44:03] | Be… me. | 做 自己 |
[44:09] | Oh, I am glad we had this talk. | 我很开心我们之间能有这次谈话 |
[44:11] | I got a real good feeling about this. | 我有很好的预感 |
[44:13] | Free to be me and me. | 自由做自己 自己 |
[44:18] | Figueroa. | 菲格罗亚 |
[44:20] | – She could be Latina. – Or Italian. | -她应该是拉丁裔 -或者意大利裔 |
[44:22] | My husband is the world’s whitest Mexican, | 我的丈夫是世界上最白的墨西哥人 |
[44:25] | next to Louis C.K. | 跟路易斯·C·K差不多 |
[44:26] | Hold up. Louis C.K. a Mexican? | 等等 路易斯·C·K是墨西哥人 |
[44:32] | Hey, check it out. | 瞧瞧 |
[44:34] | We got new representation. | 我们有了新的代表 |
[44:37] | I can see that. | 我能看出来 |
[44:39] | – Nice boxers. – Thanks. | -四角裤不错 -谢谢 |
[44:42] | They must’ve been a gift from someone with very expensive taste. | 肯定是某个品味很高的人送的礼物 |
[44:45] | Expensive taste and a soul made of old fingernail clippings. | 高品位 但是灵魂很肮脏 |
[44:51] | Mmm… ‘kay. | 好吧 |
[44:53] | If memory serves, we were | 如果我没记错的话 |
[44:54] | talking about reinstating the GED program. | 我们是在讨论重启一般教育发展项目吧 |
[44:57] | The issue being the presence of an existing education initiative. | 问题是现在已经有教育课程了 |
[45:01] | They called it education so they don’t have to pay the inmates. | 他们称之为教育 这样就不用给犯人付钱了 |
[45:05] | When I brought it to MCC, it was an education program. | 我交给世纪挑战公司时 还是教育项目 |
[45:09] | They turned it into a chain gang. | 结果他们把它变成了一个苦力项目 |
[45:10] | Aw, fascinating. And how’d they sneak that one by you? | 不可思议 他们是怎么背着你搞的鬼 |
[45:14] | Joe, thank God! | 乔 感谢上天 |
[45:16] | You gotta get me out of here. I can’t do this anymore! | 你得带我出去 我再也无法忍受了 |
[45:19] | What? Do you want me to say I’m sorry? | 怎么 你想要我道歉吗 |
[45:21] | I am sorry! Your singing was terrible. | 我很抱歉 你唱歌很烂 |
[45:26] | One of our recent transfers from Psych. | 最近从精神病区转来的犯人之一 |
[45:28] | I’m not sure she was ready for the transition. | 我不确定她是否准备好迎接过渡 |
[45:33] | Excuse me, I purchased that baton. | 不好意思 这根警棍可是我买的 |
[45:35] | We let her believe that she’s running the place. | 我们让她觉得自己在这儿是管事的 |
[45:38] | It’s easier that way. | 那样大家都好过 |
[45:41] | Hey, whatever gets you through the day. | 你想怎么来都成 |
[45:43] | – Hey! I was mad, I was mad, okay! – Let’s go. | -我当时只是气疯了 好吗 -我们走 |
[45:44] | You had lipstick on your ear… Ow! | 你耳朵上沾着口红 |
[45:46] | Now… | 那么 |
[45:47] | you’re aware of the state’s prerequisites for education programs? | 你知道州政府对教育项目有哪些要求吗 |
[45:51] | You aware? | 你知道吗 |
[45:52] | Okay! Ow! Got it! I got it! I got the memo. | 行了行了 我懂了 |
[45:59] | Hey! Don’t I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是在哪里见过你 |
[46:02] | Uh, I guess I just have one of those faces. | 可能我长了一张大众脸吧 |
[46:05] | Nah, you were on TV or… or somewhere. | 不对 你上过电视之类的 |
[46:08] | Oh. Yeah, duh. | 我是上过电视 |
[46:11] | I’m, um… I’m the Counterfeit Cunt of Connecticut. | 我就是康涅狄格冒牌婊 |
[46:15] | Somebody played me on Law & Order. | 《法律与秩序》的一个角色演的就是我 |
[46:17] | Who? | 演的谁 |
[46:19] | Alyssa Milano. | 阿莉莎·米兰诺 |
[46:23] | Carry on. | 你走吧 |
[46:27] | No, wait. I remember now. | 不对 我想起来了 |
[46:29] | You that hostage with the heels. | 你是那个穿高跟鞋的人质 |
[46:34] | These heels. | 就是这双鞋 |
[46:35] | I… | 我 |
[46:37] | How would I even get something like that? I… | 我上哪找这么双鞋 |
[46:40] | I’m just your average, everyday, hard-boiled perp | 我不过是个普通平凡又冷漠的犯人 |
[46:43] | being managed by the | 和你们一样 |
[46:44] | second-largest for-profit prison corporation. | 在这座第二大的营利性监狱里度日 |
[46:47] | Hey, why don’t we make her pull a Cinderella? | 我们让她用灰姑娘那招吧 |
[46:50] | You mean, like, make her ride a pumpkin? | 你是说让她坐南瓜马车吗 |
[46:52] | No, dumbass. If the shoe fits! | 蠢蛋 是看看鞋合不合她的脚 |
[46:58] | You heard the lady. Saddle up. | 你听到了 穿上试试 |
[47:03] | Girl, you know they fit you. Stop that. | 明明穿得上 别装了 |
[47:06] | See? It won’t fit. My feet are too big. | 看 穿不上 我脚太大了 |
[47:08] | This how O.J. Got off. | 辛普森就是这样瞒天过海的 |
[47:10] | I think she’s spreading her toes. | 我觉得她故意把脚趾撑开了 |
[47:11] | Yo, I’ll do it myself. | 我给你穿 |
[47:13] | – I wouldn’t do that if I were you. – Why not? | -要是我是你我可不会这样做 -为什么 |
[47:17] | Because… | 因为… |
[47:21] | Hey, that bitch got my shiv! | 她把我的刀拿走了 |
[47:25] | See? Just like O.J. | 看吧 和辛普森案一样一样的 |
[47:32] | Galina! | 加丽娜 |
[47:34] | Won’t you even talk to me? | 你连和我说话都不愿意吗 |
[47:35] | Let me guess, you heard | 我看你是听说了 |
[47:36] | I broke up with Pavel. Go ahead and gloat. | 我和帕维尔分手的事 你就幸灾乐祸吧 |
[47:39] | You broke up with Pavel? | 你和帕维尔分手了吗 |
[47:41] | I thought I could change things. With some jeans. | 我以为我能靠牛仔裤挽回局面 |
[47:44] | – Isn’t that stupid? – No. | -是不是很蠢 -才没有 |
[47:49] | Do you think, would they grant me a transfer to Leningrad? | 你觉得他们会允许我转到列宁格勒去吗 |
[47:51] | – Maybe there it’s different. – It isn’t. | -可能那里会不一样 -都一样 |
[47:55] | You have to go further. | 你还得再走远点 |
[47:56] | Where? Vladivostok? Too many fish. | 符拉迪沃斯托克不成 那儿太多鱼了 |
[48:01] | We can’t talk here. | 这儿不方便说话 |
[48:04] | There’s still five minutes before the morning whistle. | 离晨哨还有五分钟 |
[48:08] | Hurry up, Miss! | 这位小姐 您快点 |
[48:10] | Screw off. I’m talking to my sick mother! | 别烦我 我在和我生病的妈妈通话 |
[48:15] | You always said I never took you anywhere. | 你总是说我不带你四处游历 |
[48:17] | So I started looking for a way that we — | 所以我在想办法和你… |
[48:19] | A trip? | 一起旅行吗 |
[48:21] | Don’t you get it? We’re over. | 你省省吧 我们已经结束了 |
[48:23] | Listen to me. | 听我说完 |
[48:29] | I know a way for us to leave Russia. | 我有办法让咱俩一起离开俄罗斯 |
[48:32] | It won’t be easy, | 虽然过程会有些艰辛 |
[48:34] | but they’re letting the Jews emigrate. | 但现在他们允许犹太人移民 |
[48:38] | Not just to Israel now… | 除了去以色列 |
[48:42] | but to America. | 还可以去美国了 |
[48:44] | You’re not Jewish. | 你又不是犹太人 |
[48:45] | There are agencies. You pay them… | 有一些代理机构 |
[48:54] | to find your Jewish relatives. | 收钱帮你寻找犹太亲戚的下落 |
[48:56] | – And how does that help me? – If we were married… | -这跟我有什么关系 -如果我们结婚了 |
[49:00] | So that’s your plan. | 这就是你所谓的计划 |
[49:04] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[49:10] | We don’t have to be together in that way. | 我们不必当真夫妻 |
[49:14] | It can all be for show. | 可以只是逢场作戏 |
[49:17] | I know you think… I’m not man enough for you. | 我知道你觉得我不值得托付 |
[49:20] | – Dmitri– – When we get to America… | -德米特里 -等到了美国之后 |
[49:25] | you can go your own way if you want. | 你就是自由身了 |
[49:27] | I can? | 真的吗 |
[49:30] | But maybe… | 但是或许 |
[49:34] | maybe I will show you I’m not a gerbil. | 我能向你证明我没有沙鼠那么窝囊 |
[49:39] | I am at least a hamster. | 至少够格当一只仓鼠 |
[49:43] | All along, you were the one with teeth. | 自始至终 你才是最勇敢的人 |
[49:52] | America. | 美国 |
[49:54] | It’s got to be better than this shit. | 肯定比这个破地方强 |
[50:40] | Jesus! | 天哪 |
[50:50] | Ow! Fuck. | 操 |
[50:52] | This is why I don’t wax. | 所以我才不喜欢脱毛 |
[50:54] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[50:55] | Off playing Jason from Friday the 13th. | 在外面演《13号星期五》里的詹森呢 |
[50:57] | Or Jason’s mom, technically. Spoiler alert. | 或者詹森的妈妈 剧透提醒 |
[50:59] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[51:00] | Let’s just say it’s a good thing I do yoga. | 还好我平常练瑜伽 |
[51:01] | Wait, I never do that shit. | 屁 我从来没练过瑜伽 |
[51:02] | – Yoga. Where is she? – I don’t know. | -瑜伽在哪 -我不知道 |
[51:04] | – And Gina and Norma? Shit! – I don’t know! | -吉娜和诺尔玛呢 -也不知道 |
[51:06] | Oh, what? I mean, this isn’t enough, | 怎么着 光我们几个 |
[51:08] | uh, distressed damsels for you? | 还不够你忙活的吗 |
[51:16] | Oh, Red, I am sorry. I’m sorry I didn’t believe you. | 对不起 红妈 我应该信你的 |
[51:20] | Turns out there really is a bogeyman. | 原来真的有妖怪 |
[51:21] | Bogeyman is a demon. This is only a man. He can be hurt. | 妖怪就难办了 他只是血肉之躯 |
[51:29] | My ears are burning. | 你们吵得我耳朵都疼了 |
[51:36] | Fuck! | 操 |
[51:40] | Ready to play, Reznikov? | 准备好跟我玩了吗 瑞泽尼科夫 |
[51:44] | I was born ready. | 早就准备好了 |