时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | White flight! | 白妞逃跑了 |
[01:25] | Should we trip her? | 我们该绊住她吗 |
[01:26] | Nah. Let it play out. | 先不 咱们静观其变 |
[01:28] | – What will be will be. – So Zen. | -顺其自然 -很有禅意 |
[01:34] | Fuck! I’m really off of my game today. | 操 我今天真的很不在状态 |
[01:37] | Anyone know if Mercury’s in retrograde? | 有没有人知道是不是水逆了 |
[01:42] | I ain’t buyin’ the whole Counterfeit Cunt story. | 我一直不信冒牌婊这码子事 |
[01:45] | Don’t smell right to me. | 感觉很不对劲 |
[01:46] | Hands are too clean for a forger. She’d be inky. | 造假证的人手没那么干净 应该都是墨渍 |
[01:50] | Or maybe she’s just such a good forger, | 或许她是个很高级的造假犯 |
[01:51] | she went ahead and forged herself. | 提前伪造出个自己来 |
[01:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:58] | How’s she so fast? | 她怎么跑这么快 |
[02:00] | Adrenaline and lies. | 肾上腺素加上撒了谎 |
[02:18] | Yeah, you fully hiding, ain’t you? | 你给我藏好了 |
[02:20] | Fuckin’ thermometer planet. | 水逆真的很蛋疼 |
[02:28] | Come on! One more round. | 来吧 再来一轮 |
[02:31] | I ain’t playing with you no more. “Gyno” is a word. | 我不跟你玩了 “Gyno[妇科]”是个词 |
[02:34] | It’s an abbreviation of a word. | 是一个词的缩写 |
[02:38] | It’s not a word in and of itself. | 它本身不是一个词 |
[02:40] | Scrabble rules. | 拼词游戏规则就是这样 |
[02:42] | No capitalized words, foreign words, abbreviations, | 不能是大写词 外来词 缩写词 |
[02:46] | or words requiring apostrophes or hyphens. | 或是带省略号和连字符的词 |
[02:49] | But this ain’t Scrabble. | 这就不是拼词游戏了 |
[02:51] | And what the fuck is X-Y-S-T? | XYST又是什么玩意 |
[02:53] | It’s an ancient Greek or Roman covered portico. | 古希腊语或者古罗马语中指有顶门廊 |
[02:57] | – Sounds foreign to me. – It’s an architectural term. | -我怎么感觉是外来词 -这是个建筑术语 |
[03:03] | Fine. Forgive me for trying. | 行 我不该多嘴 |
[03:06] | I’m getting a migraine. | 我开始偏头痛了 |
[03:08] | I’m too baked to focus. | 我嗑了太多药 精神很难集中 |
[03:09] | Well, lucky you. | 真幸福 |
[03:12] | Better bored down here than up there in The Purge. | 在这无聊死总比在上面演《人类清除计划》强 |
[03:16] | So you say. | 就你这么觉得 |
[03:17] | For all we know, it’s a party up there. | 搞不好上面在开派对呢 |
[03:21] | Then go. | 那你去啊 |
[03:23] | Nah. It’s probably The Purge. | 不了 搞不好真是《人类清除计划》 |
[03:28] | Congratulations, Red. | 恭喜你 红妈 |
[03:31] | You got me. | 你发现我了 |
[03:33] | Oh, did Mommy not tell you about her secret plan? | 你们的妈妈桑没告诉你们她的秘密计划吗 |
[03:37] | What was it again, comrade? | 是什么来着 革命同志 |
[03:39] | You were gonna catfish me into a mousetrap, and then what? | 你们准备引诱我落入陷阱 然后怎么着 |
[03:43] | Stab me to death with your sharp Russian wit? | 用你那犀利的俄罗斯智商捅死我吗 |
[03:46] | You want to talk about half-baked plans? | 想聊聊什么才是半吊子计划吗 |
[03:49] | You’ve captured six women in a closet. | 你把六个女人关在一间小房子里 |
[03:53] | Such a big strong man. | 你还真是高大威猛呢 |
[03:57] | But what about all those other little chickens out there, huh? | 但你要拿外面那些小妞怎么办 |
[03:59] | Ready to pluck your feathers and rip off your balls? | 她们可准备扒光你的毛 扯掉你的蛋蛋 |
[04:03] | There are 20 women guarding the hostages. | 还有二十个守人质的妹子 |
[04:07] | Three hundred more are strolling around the hallways, | 三百多个在走廊晃悠的妹子 |
[04:10] | hungry and bored, looking for some action. | 她们饥饿难耐 无聊透顶 等着搞事 |
[04:14] | What exactly were you thinking you’d do? | 你以为自己能搞出什么花样来 |
[04:17] | You think I’m here to rescue the hostages? | 你觉得我是来救人质的吗 |
[04:20] | I’ve taught my guards to fend for themselves. | 我教过狱警们保护好自己 |
[04:24] | I’m here for you, Reznikov. | 我是来找你的 瑞泽尼科夫 |
[04:28] | And I like an audience when I work, | 我喜欢动手时有人看着 |
[04:30] | so I’ve invited your family here to watch. | 所以我邀请了你的家人们来观赏 |
[04:35] | Girls, listen to me. Stay calm. I’ll take care of this. | 姑娘们 听我说 冷静 我来处理 |
[04:38] | Come on. Look, you’re not a psycho. | 拜托 你又不是神经病 |
[04:41] | So why don’t you just go out there and rescue your people | 要不你还是出去解救你的人吧 |
[04:43] | like a big, hairless hero, | 做个没有胡子的超级大英雄 |
[04:45] | and then just leave us to lick our wounds. | 留我们在这里休养生息[舔伤口] |
[04:47] | Well, first… | 首先… |
[04:49] | I’m going to inflict some… – | 我要教训一个… |
[04:53] | …junkie. | 瘾君子 |
[04:54] | And then you can lick away. | 然后你们随便怎么舔都行 |
[05:00] | Go ahead, | 继续 |
[05:01] | make all the noise you want. No one’s gonna hear you. | 你们再怎么喊也不会有人听到的 |
[05:03] | Motherfucker! | 狗娘养的 |
[05:15] | Eleven o’clock is lights-out. | 十一点熄灯 |
[05:17] | We do one last bunk check before shutting things down. | 关灯前我们要查最后一次房 |
[05:19] | – What about reading lights? – Not allowed. | -床头灯呢 -不行 |
[05:22] | Half these animals are illiterate anyway. | 反正这些畜生半数都是文盲 |
[05:24] | Okay. And should I make sure the inmates are in their beds? | 好的 那我要确认犯人们都上床了吗 |
[05:27] | Just check the doors. | 检查一下门就可以了 |
[05:29] | The prison’s old, and they get stuck sometimes. | 监狱设施比较老旧了 有时候会卡住 |
[05:31] | You take D block. | 你负责D区 |
[05:33] | – I’ll do B. – Yes, sir. | -我检查B区 -是 长官 |
[05:50] | I ain’t going nowhere. | 我又不去哪儿 |
[05:56] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[06:03] | Out of bounds, inmate. That’s a shot. | 不准碰 犯人 不然给你记过 |
[06:06] | Don’t worry. No one saw. | 别紧张 没人看见 |
[06:13] | What’s your name, inmate? | 你叫什么名字 犯人 |
[06:15] | Wes Driscoll. | 韦斯·德里斯科尔 |
[06:17] | – Fool. – What was that? | -傻瓜 -你刚说什么 |
[06:20] | Four, down, “Fool.” | 竖排第四个 “傻瓜” |
[06:22] | Insubordination. That’s another shot. | 不服从狱警 再记一过 |
[06:24] | No, your crossword puzzle. | 不是 你的填字游戏 |
[06:27] | “Falstaff, Puck, or Bottom.” | “福斯塔夫 精灵或是博特姆” |
[06:30] | Bottom? | 博特姆[受] |
[06:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:35] | It’s from A Midsummer Night’s Dream. | 莎士比亚《仲夏夜之梦》中的人 |
[06:37] | I didn’t know it either, but I… I looked it up. | 我之前也不知道 但我查过了 |
[06:51] | It feels like it’s there, but then it’s not there. | 感觉我指头还在 但其实已经不在了 |
[06:54] | My grandpa lost part of his right leg in Vietnam, | 我爷爷在越南战争中失去了部分右腿 |
[06:57] | and he totally felt like it was still there, too. | 他也感觉右腿还在 |
[06:59] | But it wasn’t a problem. | 这倒没有什么大问题 |
[07:01] | Except for when he tried to kick my grandma. | 除了他想踢我奶奶的时候 |
[07:04] | But after a while, she’d just fake like he got her | 过了阵子 奶奶就装作真的被他踢到了 |
[07:06] | so that she wouldn’t hurt his feelings. | 以免伤害他的感情 |
[07:08] | Barbecue chip! | 烧烤味的薯片 |
[07:14] | It’s just a bloody piece of human flesh with a little nail on it. | 只是一块带血的人肉 上面还有一点指甲壳 |
[07:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[07:23] | It’s your fingertip! | 是你的指尖 |
[07:25] | That’s my finger! | 是我的手指 |
[07:27] | Underfunded, understaffed… | 资金不足 人员不足 |
[07:30] | borderline criminal. | 疑似违法人员 |
[07:32] | And worst of all, | 最糟得是 |
[07:33] | part of a cynical ploy to jam hundreds more inmates | 这个讽刺的计划给这间破烂狗屎监狱 |
[07:36] | into this crumbling turd of a campus, | 增加了几百名犯人 |
[07:39] | so that MCC can scam even more taxpayer dollars. | 这样世纪挑战公司就能欺诈更多纳税人的钱 |
[07:44] | They never had any intention | 他们从没有真正考虑过 |
[07:46] | of giving these women actual life skills… | 传授给这些姑娘真正的生活技能 |
[07:49] | or just paying them, paying them for their labor. | 或是给她们报酬 为她们的辛勤劳动付钱 |
[07:53] | Uh-huh. That’s right, Mr. C. You tell her. | 没错 卡先生 你说得太对了 |
[07:56] | Look, Joe. You can jab your long finger all over the place. | 乔 你可以随意指摘这个地方的所有角落 |
[08:00] | At MCC, at me… | 对世纪挑战公司 对我 |
[08:03] | but let’s be honest, | 但说实话 |
[08:05] | shouldn’t you also be pointing it at yourself? | 你难道不应该撒泡尿照照自己吗 |
[08:11] | Oh, fucking spare me, Natalie. | 别他妈跟我说废话 娜塔莉 |
[08:14] | You know a thing or two about how this prison | 你对这间监狱是怎么 |
[08:16] | became a fucking cesspit of corruption, don’t you? | 沦落成腐败的粪坑多少也了解一些吧 |
[08:20] | From the bad plumbing to the faulty wiring, | 从那破烂水管到老旧的电路 |
[08:25] | to the poor employee vetting standard, | 到糟糕的雇员审查标准 |
[08:27] | the nonexistent staff training program, | 子虚乌有的员工培训项目 |
[08:30] | and… and, and, and, and… | 还有 还有 还有… |
[08:32] | The ass-tasting food. | 屎一样的食物 |
[08:34] | Doctors who can’t tell a pussy from a hole in the ground. | 看到下面的洞都不知道是逼的医生 |
[08:37] | Us having to dig holes in the ground. | 我们还得做苦力挖地 |
[08:40] | White COs walkin’ ’round like it’s Animal Farm | 白人狱警到处转悠就和《动物庄园》里一样 |
[08:40] | 《动物庄园》是乔治·奥威尔写的一本政治寓言体小说 农庄的猪带领动物反抗压迫它们的农庄主 最后猪之间又相互争斗的故事 | |
[08:43] | and they the pigs. You tell her that. | 他们就是里面的猪 你跟她说 |
[08:45] | Inedible food. Subpar health care. | 无法下咽的食物 超级不合标准的医疗 |
[08:48] | Manual labor. | 体力劳动 |
[08:49] | Racial profiling. | 种族定性 |
[08:51] | Indiscriminate punishment. | 随意处罚 |
[08:53] | And guards that sit around jerking off all day. | 狱警不做事整天打飞机 |
[08:55] | Guards that sit around j… | 狱警不做事… |
[08:59] | Not doing their jobs. | 不尽自己的职责 |
[09:01] | And their security protocol… so lax | 还有他们的安全规范 非常松懈 |
[09:05] | that a CO managed to waltz in here | 狱警居然可以带着一把上膛的枪 |
[09:08] | with a loaded firearm. | 大摇大摆地走进来 |
[09:10] | And who’s ultimately responsible for all prison operations, | 那是谁对这件监狱的运营 |
[09:15] | including, but not limited to, | 包括但不仅限于 |
[09:17] | inmate safety, work and recreation programs, | 犯人的安全 工作及娱乐项目 |
[09:22] | guard training, and so forth? | 狱警培训 等等这些事负全部责任呢 |
[09:28] | The warden. | 典狱长 |
[09:30] | And who’s that, Joe? | 那是谁呢 乔 |
[09:34] | Who’s the man? | 典狱长是谁呢 |
[09:36] | Come on, Mr. C. | 加油 卡先生 |
[09:37] | You got this. | 你能行的 |
[09:39] | Ain’t that right… | 对不对… |
[09:40] | Man, where the fuck did everyone go? | 大家都他妈去哪了 |
[09:43] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在已经是半夜了 |
[09:45] | Even rioters need to sleep sometimes. | 就算是暴民也要睡觉的 |
[09:49] | Pee. Now I’m free, free to pee. | 尿尿 现在我自由了 可以尿尿了 |
[10:02] | Ghosts are not real. | 这世上没有鬼 |
[10:07] | Ghosts are not real! And clowns can’t help it! | 这世上没有鬼 小丑是没办法 |
[10:09] | They’re just doing their job! | 他们也只是干自己的工作罢了 |
[10:22] | My face is wrong. | 我的脸不对劲 |
[10:26] | My face… | 我的脸… |
[10:30] | is under… | 非常… |
[10:33] | the wrong. | 不对劲 |
[10:44] | Love the face God gave you, Suzanne. | 热爱上帝赐予你的面容 苏珊娜 |
[10:46] | Black is beautiful. | 黑色的皮肤很美 |
[10:47] | From your hair to your derriere, your nose to your toes. | 从头到尾 从鼻子到脚趾 |
[10:51] | You make all the colors… | 你让所有的颜色 |
[10:54] | pop! | 更加鲜艳 |
[11:06] | Wash your face, or you’ll get acne. | 洗洗脸 不然会长痘痘的 |
[11:10] | Don’t pick the acne, or you’ll get scars! | 别挤痘痘 不然会留痘印的 |
[11:32] | Your skin is beautiful. | 你的皮肤很美 |
[11:37] | Like… | 就像… |
[11:40] | walnut wood… | 胡桃木… |
[11:43] | and soil. | 像泥土 |
[11:49] | And… | 还像… |
[11:52] | western coneflowers. | 西方金光菊 |
[11:57] | And… old metal. | 还有 旧金属 |
[12:04] | And dark maple syrup in brown jars. | 还有装在棕色罐子里的深色枫糖浆 |
[12:12] | But wear a hat, or else your skin will get darker. | 但你得戴个帽子 不然会显得你皮肤更黑的 |
[12:16] | And always, always moisturize! | 一定 一定要记得保湿 |
[12:19] | Suzanne? | 苏珊娜 |
[12:21] | I need to moisturize. | 我需要保湿 |
[12:24] | It’s very important. | 很重要的 |
[12:33] | Maureen, do you have moisturizer? | 莫林 你有保湿乳吗 |
[12:37] | Please. | 救命 |
[12:39] | Oh, no good. | 不妙 |
[12:43] | No good. | 不妙 |
[12:45] | But don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[12:47] | Your face is under there. | 伤好了你的就恢复容貌了 |
[12:51] | And it’s beautiful. | 你很美 |
[12:54] | I know you don’t see it right now, but you will one day. | 我知道现在还看不出来 但总有一天会好的 |
[12:58] | It feels hot. | 我觉得很热 |
[13:00] | I think it’s time to ask for help, | 我觉得该找人帮忙了 |
[13:04] | ’cause sometimes you need help | 因为有时候人会需要帮助 |
[13:09] | and it’s okay to ask. | 找人帮忙是正常的 |
[13:10] | All I need is a poultice of bergamot | 我只需要佛手柑糊 |
[13:13] | and camphor and the muddled eyelash of a virgin– | 和樟脑还有一团处女的睫毛 |
[13:17] | No. No. Medical. | 不 不 医务室 |
[13:20] | We are going to Medical. | 我们得去医务室 |
[13:22] | The grown-ups have to help us now. | 现在需要大人们的帮助 |
[13:38] | You’re the hardest-working pair of bitches | 你俩真是这所监狱有史以来 |
[13:40] | ever step foot in this prison, you know that? | 最敬业的贱人了 知道吗 |
[13:42] | Thirty-two hour shift? No breaks? | 值了32个小时的班还不休息 |
[13:45] | I’m impressed. | 我真是太感动了 |
[13:47] | We took a break for that Pennsatucky trial thing. | 审讯佩萨塔琪时我们休息过了 |
[13:49] | And the coffee shop, but that was work. | 还有咖啡店 不过那也算工作 |
[13:51] | Entertaining is work. | 娱乐就是工作 |
[13:53] | Latina Fey over here. | 你简直就是拉丁蒂娜·菲 |
[13:55] | Nah, man. She only do that one dumbass | 才不是 她只演过那个带着 |
[13:57] | Alaska lady with the fucked-up-ass kids. | 熊孩子的阿拉斯加女人 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I got more range than that. I’m like Kate McKinnon. | 我的戏路更广 我就像凯特·麦克金农 |
[13:59] | 两人都是美国女演员 参加过美国常青树综艺节目《周六夜现场》 | |
[14:02] | Kate Dominican-on. | 多米尼加凯特·麦克金农 |
[14:05] | Yo, you better than that. What the fuck? | 你能编出更屌的名字的 搞什么鬼 |
[14:09] | Did that coffee shop even happen? | 我们真的去过咖啡店了吗 |
[14:11] | Seemed forever ago. | 感觉过了好久了 |
[14:14] | You don’t even remember what’s, uh, real or fake anymore. | 你都已经记不清这些事了 |
[14:17] | You both need a break. | 你们需要休息 |
[14:19] | Nah, we stayin’ right here. | 不了 我们就守在这 |
[14:21] | Not takin’ our eyes off | 目不转睛地盯着他们 |
[14:22] | of them till negotiation’s all wrapped up. | 直到谈判顺利结束 |
[14:25] | Mmm. Now Daya turned herself in… | 达娅都已经自首了 |
[14:27] | should be any day now. | 随时都会结束的 |
[14:30] | All right, listen, though. | 好吧 听我说 |
[14:31] | Come on, for real. | 去休息吧 说认真的 |
[14:32] | If this is gonna go on for a few more days, | 要是谈判还得几天 |
[14:34] | you girls got to get some rest. | 你们都需要休息 |
[14:36] | The human body… | 31个小时不睡觉 |
[14:38] | um, starts shutting down | 人的身体 |
[14:40] | after 31 hours without sleep, did you know that? | 就会开始停止工作了 你们知道吗 |
[14:42] | No way. Like what? | 不会吧 怎么停止工作 |
[14:46] | When was the last time you took a piss? | 你们上次尿尿是什么时候 |
[14:52] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s the kidneys shuttin’ down. Shit. | 对对对 这就是肾脏快不行了 该死 |
[14:55] | What? Uh, well, maybe a quick power nap? | 什么 也许我们该去打个盹 恢复下体力 |
[14:57] | Go. I got it covered. | 去吧 我帮你们看着 |
[14:58] | Go get some sleep. | 去睡会吧 |
[15:00] | Maybe somewhere else. You know, in one of the rooms. | 找个别的地方 找个房间 |
[15:02] | Privacy. Shut out the noise, the lights. | 安静的 没噪音没光线的 |
[15:05] | Huh? They got double mattresses in there. | 怎么样 那边房间有双层床垫 |
[15:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:09] | All right. Only for a little, though, all right? | 行吧 只睡一会会 好吗 |
[15:11] | You know, so we can come back fresh. | 这样我们等会就有精神了 |
[15:12] | Of course. Sweet dreams, right? | 当然 做个好梦 对吗 |
[15:16] | Yeah. | 行 |
[15:17] | Try to pee. | 去尿个尿 |
[15:24] | Enough cayenne here to survive an apocalypse or two. | 这里的辣椒粉够咱们度过一两次世界末日了 |
[15:28] | Keeps cats away if you sprinkle it on the ground. | 洒在地上 猫就不会过来 |
[15:31] | You know something we don’t? | 你知道什么大家不知道的事吗 |
[15:33] | Are the Martians comin’? | 火星人会来地球吗 |
[15:34] | Ladies, please, back off my shit! | 女士们 请不要动我的东西 |
[15:38] | Everything has a place. | 每个东西都有固定位置的 |
[15:40] | I mean, it’s good to be prepared for anything, | 准备得万无一失固然是好 |
[15:42] | but this is, like, Hitler-level preparation. | 但这简直就是希特勒级别的准备 |
[15:46] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 |
[15:48] | The man was prepared. | 我就喜欢准备妥当 |
[15:49] | Who’s Bone? | 骨头是谁 |
[15:51] | Stop mucking around. | 别乱翻了 |
[15:53] | Bone a big fella? | 骨头是个大个子吗 |
[15:56] | Bone is short for Skin and Bones. | 骨头是皮包骨的简称 |
[15:59] | He was a kid who volunteered here back in the ’70s. | 他是七十年代在这里工作的志愿者 |
[16:03] | He ran the swim fitness program. | 他负责游泳健身项目 |
[16:06] | But then they drained the pool, and that was that. | 但之后游泳池的水被放干了 就这样了 |
[16:10] | How come he sent you a postcard from Guatemala in ’82? | 那82年他为什么会从危地马拉给你寄明信片 |
[16:15] | Why did he sign it, “Love”? | 为什么他还在后面署了个”爱你” |
[16:18] | Dang. | 讨厌 |
[16:21] | Who wants to go spelunking? | 谁想去洞穴探险 |
[16:23] | Is this dynamite? | 这是炸弹吗 |
[16:25] | I wouldn’t mind a roll in the hay with this one. | 我不介意跟这个人打次野战 |
[16:29] | Okay! Enough! | 行了 够了 |
[16:33] | Everybody, sit down! | 所有人 坐下 |
[16:39] | No more touching what ain’t yours to touch. | 不许再碰不该你们碰的东西 |
[16:42] | Bunch of careless stoners! | 一帮没心没肺的毒鬼 |
[16:45] | You are guests in my home! | 你们是来我家做客的 |
[16:48] | Don’t make me trigger the booby traps. | 别逼我开启陷阱机关 |
[16:52] | You’re pathetic. You know that? | 你真是可悲 知道吗 |
[17:05] | What happened to you that you’re like this, Piscatella? | 你经历了什么变成这个样子 皮斯科特拉 |
[17:07] | What? | 什么 |
[17:09] | Were you, uh, a pet-killing scourge of the cul-de-sac? | 你是《荒岛惊魂》里的那个虐杀宠物的祸害吗 |
[17:13] | Or was it more of a Drama of the Gifted Child situation? | 还是更像《天才儿童戏剧》里的情节 |
[17:13] | 世界著名精神分析学家爱丽丝·米勒著 其中详述了儿时经历心理创伤后的人格形成 | |
[17:19] | Did Papa Piscatella | 是不是皮斯科特拉爸爸 |
[17:21] | rage on you for being “Little Desi the queer”? | 对你是”娘炮小德西”这件事表示很生气 |
[17:24] | Watch closely, Nichols, | 看仔细了 尼古拉斯 |
[17:25] | ’cause you’re gonna be contestant number two. | 下一个就是你 |
[17:27] | Come on, man. | 说说吧 伙计 |
[17:29] | I genuinely would love to understand | 我真心很想了解 |
[17:32] | how it is that a man gets to be this fucked up! | 一个人怎么会走到今天这种悲催的地步 |
[17:39] | Come on! | 说出来吧 |
[17:41] | What’s the original narcissistic wound? | 一开始的自恋创伤是什么 |
[17:44] | Nicky, stop. He doesn’t speak human. | 妮琪 别说了 他不会说人话 |
[17:48] | Now that is right, Stalina. | 你说对了 俄国婆娘 |
[17:50] | Because I discovered a long time ago | 因为很久之前我就发现 |
[17:52] | that actions speak a whole lot louder than words. | 行动远胜过言语 |
[17:56] | Inmates will always try to cheat, | 犯人总想着耍花样 |
[17:59] | manipulate or deceive you. | 操控你 欺骗你 |
[18:03] | There must be consequences. – | 这肯定会有后果的 |
[18:05] | Stop it! – | 住手 |
[18:06] | Fucking stop it! | 快他妈住手 |
[18:08] | The fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈有病吗 |
[18:11] | Did you guys hear something? | 你们听到什么了没 |
[18:15] | Riots are noisy. | 暴乱一向很吵 |
[18:18] | Stop it. | 住手 |
[18:20] | No. Go right ahead. | 不 动手吧 |
[18:22] | Do whatever you want, but let them go. | 随便你怎么样 但把她们放了 |
[18:24] | You don’t really want witnesses. | 你也不想有目击证人 |
[18:26] | Oh, but, see, that’s the whole point. | 但这才是重点 |
[18:29] | I want everyone as a witness… | 我想让所有人见证这一刻 |
[18:32] | …when I tear off that | 等我撕掉你 |
[18:33] | mama bear costume you strut around in so proud. | 你引以自豪披着它招摇过市的熊妈妈外皮 |
[18:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[18:38] | I’m showing your family who you really are. | 我要让你的家人看看你的真面目 |
[18:42] | Fucking… | 操… |
[18:53] | You’re a vain… | 你这个自以为是的 |
[18:56] | weak… | 软弱的 |
[18:59] | pathetic… | 可悲的 |
[19:02] | frail old jailbird. | 脆弱的老囚犯 |
[19:33] | You can dye your hair, paint your face… | 你可以染发 化妆 |
[19:38] | but it doesn’t change the truth underneath. | 但改变不了你本来的面目 |
[19:50] | Here’s your fearless leader, inmates. | 这就是你们无畏的领袖 犯人们 |
[19:58] | Look! | 看啊 |
[20:00] | Look long and hard at what prison does to a person! | 好好看看监狱会把一个人变成什么样子 |
[20:05] | I swear, I’ll kill you! | 我发誓 我要杀了你 |
[20:17] | Oye, Rosado… | 罗萨多… |
[20:19] | Look at this fuck. | 瞧瞧这个家伙 |
[20:22] | Light in his loafers, this one. | 这个人很基啊 |
[20:25] | Get the fuck out of here, man. | 得了吧 |
[20:27] | Goliath ain’t light in nothin’. | 大巨人才不基呢 |
[20:29] | I’m telling you, he a fuckin’ fruit cocktail. | 我告诉你 他绝对是个小受 |
[20:31] | Well, faggot or no… | 是不是基佬… |
[20:33] | It’s time he learn who really runs shit ’round here. | 该让他知道这里谁说了算了 |
[20:35] | Excuse me. | 打搅一下 |
[20:37] | Listen up, inmates! | 听好了 犯人们 |
[20:39] | Work detail’s cut short today because there’s a health inspection, | 今天有卫生检查 工作时间减短 |
[20:42] | so you’ll return to your cells at the top of the hour. | 你们一小时后回牢房 |
[20:44] | And, no, you will not be paid for the lost time. | 还有损失的工时不算工资 |
[20:47] | Quit the bitching, please. | 不要发牢骚 |
[20:50] | Try to remember, you are federal inmates, | 记住 你们是政府的囚犯 |
[20:52] | not line cooks at Applebee’s. | 不是苹果蜜蜂里的厨子 |
[20:55] | Now there’s a new shipment of produce out on the loading dock | 卸货区来了一批新货 |
[20:57] | that is not gonna move itself. | 它们自己可不会动 |
[20:59] | Rosado, Hernandez, | 罗萨多 赫尔南德斯 |
[21:01] | bring the boxes back in, and you’re done for the day. | 把箱子搬进来 今天就到这里 |
[21:03] | CO Samuelson will escort you back to your block. | 塞缪尔森狱警会护送你们会宿舍 |
[21:06] | You guys should go along, too. There’s a lot to carry. | 你们去吧 有很多货要卸 |
[21:09] | All hands on deck. | 全员集合干活 |
[21:12] | As they say. | 照他们说的做 |
[21:16] | Driscoll! | 德里斯科尔 |
[21:19] | What is this swill? | 这是什么破汤 |
[21:21] | Goulash. | 匈牙利牛肉汤 |
[21:22] | What the fuck did you just say to me? | 你他妈说的什么鸟语 |
[21:23] | Sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[21:25] | It’s, uh, beef stew. | 是炖牛肉汤 |
[21:27] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 对了 这么说话才对 |
[21:32] | All right. All right now. | 好了 行了吧 |
[21:34] | You can cut it out, Mean Daddy. | 现在可以不用演了 凶老爹 |
[21:36] | Did I sell it? I felt like I was really selling it. | 我演得像吗 我觉得挺逼真的 |
[21:39] | Yeah. I mean, you’re a regular Bruce Willis. | 是啊 你的演技堪比布鲁斯·威利斯 |
[21:43] | Hey, what’d you get on 18 across today? | 你今天的填词游戏有什么词 |
[21:45] | “Dancer’s leader.” | “舞者领袖” |
[21:46] | I got “Blank, blank, N, T, blank.” | 我只想出第三四个字母是NT |
[21:49] | I got “S, A, blank…” | 我知道头两个字母是SA |
[21:52] | Santa! | 圣诞老人 |
[21:53] | – “Dancer,” like the reindeer! – Nice. | “舞者”就是驯鹿 -漂亮 |
[21:56] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[22:03] | Something wrong? You seem down. | 怎么了 你看起来有点不高兴 |
[22:07] | It’s stupid. | 有点傻 |
[22:09] | Nothing that matters to you is stupid. | 和你有关的事就不傻 |
[22:15] | All right, it’s not a big deal. | 好了 没什么大事 |
[22:18] | Rosado and his merry band of bitches | 昨天罗萨多和他那帮贱人 |
[22:21] | swiped my radio yesterday. | 拿走了我的收音机 |
[22:23] | I’ll kill them. | 我要杀了他们 |
[22:26] | No, seriously, should I kill them? | 不 说真的 要我杀了他们吗 |
[22:27] | – No. Come on. – I’ll kill them. I will kill them for you. | -不要啦 -我会杀了他们 为了你 |
[22:30] | I brought you something. | 我给你带了个东西 |
[22:31] | What? | 什么 |
[22:32] | What, Christmas is coming early this year, huh? | 什么啊 今年的圣诞节来得特别早啊 |
[22:34] | It’s just a little stocking stuffer. | 只是个小礼物 |
[22:37] | It’s, uh… | 就是… |
[22:39] | 给W·D 爱你的D·P | |
[22:39] | some chocolate for my chocolate. | 给我的巧克力甜心一块巧克力 |
[22:45] | It’s always candy with you, huh? | 你还真是三句不离甜食啊 |
[22:49] | “My caramel swirl.” “My mocha chip.” | “我的焦糖旋涡” “我的摩卡冰淇淋” |
[22:54] | No. No, I wasn’t… | 不 不 我不是… |
[22:58] | I… | 我… |
[23:00] | I love it. | 我很喜欢你这么叫我 |
[23:03] | And for the record, I think your sweet tooth is cute. | 说实话 我觉得你爱吃甜食这一点很可爱 |
[23:08] | You my sugar daddy, huh? | 你是我的甜心老爹 对吗 |
[23:12] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[23:13] | I used to steal Toblerone triangles | 我经常从我妈那偷瑞士三角巧克力 |
[23:15] | from my mom’s PMS stash… | 她吃这个缓解经前综合征 |
[23:17] | And, this one time, she caught me | 有一次 被她发现了 |
[23:19] | and she made me eat a whole jumbo bar as punishment. | 她逼我吃了一整大条作为惩罚 |
[23:22] | Did you puke? | 你吐了吗 |
[23:23] | No, I ate the whole thing, and I asked her for another. | 没 我都吃光了 然后还找她要第二条 |
[23:27] | – Insatiable appetite, huh? – Yeah. | -你还真是欲求不满 是吗 -是啊 |
[23:30] | I think that’s when she gave up trying to fix me. | 我觉得之后她就不再管教我了 |
[23:34] | Thank God she did, huh? | 幸亏她没有了 是吗 |
[23:37] | Look, you’re perfect like God made you. | 上帝创造了你 你就是完美的 |
[23:41] | – You hear me? – Really? | -听到了吗 -真的吗 |
[24:01] | I hate this. | 我讨厌这样 |
[24:04] | Having to hide. Having to be apart. | 只能躲躲藏藏 不能在一起 |
[24:09] | Uh, let me show you something. | 给你看个东西 |
[24:16] | What? | 什么 |
[24:18] | So that you’re with me, always. | 这样你就和我在一起了 一直在一起 |
[24:22] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[24:25] | Even if we’re apart. | 即使分离 |
[24:26] | And I told O’Brien to use a brand-new needle | 我让奥布赖恩用新针头 |
[24:29] | and a fresh tin of boot wax, okay? | 和新的鞋腊纹的 知道吗 |
[24:31] | – So… Yeah. – Good. Yeah. | -所以… 不会染病的 -好 |
[24:33] | I also told him it meant “double penetration,” so that… | 我还跟他说这是”双插”的意思… |
[24:36] | he wouldn’t think of nothing | 所以他脑袋里肯定只有 |
[24:38] | but the dirty picture in his mind, right? | 非常下流的画面 对吗 |
[24:43] | Yeah, clean this… clean this up! | 把这个清理干净 |
[24:45] | Jesus, inmate! Try not to make such a fucking mess next time! | 天啊 犯人 下次别搞这么乱了 |
[24:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[24:50] | Right there is good, Rosado. | 放在那就行了 罗萨多 |
[24:52] | Right there! | 就放这里 |
[25:02] | Is there a doctor in the house? | 这里有医生吗 |
[25:04] | We got to reattach a severed appendix! | 我们需要接一下断指 |
[25:07] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[25:10] | – Oh! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! – What’s wrong? | -醒醒 醒醒 -怎么了 |
[25:12] | – It’s an emergency. – Wait. | -有急诊 -等下 |
[25:15] | He is way too buff to be a doctor. | 他这身材看上去不像真的医生 |
[25:17] | He’s like one of those TV types who knows, | 他应该是那种演电视的 |
[25:20] | like, all that medical mumbo jumbo, | 知道些有的没的医疗术语 |
[25:21] | but can’t find his ass with his two hands. | 但什么狗屁都不会 |
[25:23] | Quick. Can you sew this back on? | 快点 你能把这个缝回去吗 |
[25:30] | It’s been detached too long. | 它已经与身体分离太久了 |
[25:31] | The tissue sustained too much damage. | 组织受损太严重了 |
[25:34] | Also, it’s covered in Cheetos dust. | 还沾了很多奇多的粉末 |
[25:37] | And I’m a prison nurse, not a plastic surgeon. | 我只是个监狱护士 不是整形外科医生 |
[25:40] | And I’ve barely slept in days. | 而且我已经几天没合眼了 |
[25:42] | And I only took this job to earn enough to buy my own paraglider | 我接这份工作只是想存钱买个滑翔伞 |
[25:46] | and a one-way ticket to Denali. | 和一张去德纳里峰的单程机票 |
[25:48] | And now, I don’t even know if I’m gonna get out of here alive. | 而现在 我甚至不知道怎么活着出去 |
[25:52] | So there’s no hope? | 这么说没希望了 |
[25:54] | But what about a finger transplant, Doctor Samosa? | 那手指移植呢 萨莫萨医生 |
[25:59] | Who would be my organ donor? | 谁给我捐献器官呢 |
[26:01] | – One of the skinheads maybe? – Yeah. | -光头党中的一个 -对 |
[26:04] | But you got to make sure you know what she’s in for first. | 但你首先得知道她是犯了什么事进来的 |
[26:07] | ‘Cause you don’t want to go around, like, | 因为你可不想 |
[26:08] | murdering people with your murdery fingertip. | 换上个杀人犯手指去杀人 |
[26:11] | Pick, um, a meth cooker. | 挑个制毒的 |
[26:13] | Oh! Or the forger lady! | 或者是那个造假的 |
[26:15] | Like, someone with a useful skill. | 她有个有用的技能 |
[26:17] | Well, what about Gandhi over there? | 就这个甘地怎么样 |
[26:19] | – I’ll have the healing touch. – Too brown. | -这样我就有治疗的技能了 -肤色太深了 |
[26:22] | But a man’s finger could be nice. | 但是男人的手指不错 |
[26:28] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[26:30] | Come on. | 过来 |
[26:36] | Oh, no. | 不对 |
[26:38] | You’re comin’ with us. | 你和我们一起走 |
[26:42] | * So kiss a little longer * | *多吻一会儿* |
[26:45] | * Hold tight a little longer * | *多抱紧我一会儿* |
[26:48] | * Make it last a little longer * | *让这一刻再久一点* |
[26:51] | * Longer with Big Red! * | *比大红口香糖更持久* |
[26:55] | * Cause that Big Red freshness Lasts right through it * | *大红口香糖的清新气味一直与你相伴* |
[27:00] | * Your fresh breath goes on and on while you chew it * | *来片大红口香糖 拥有清新口气* |
[27:06] | * Say goodbye a little longer * | *过一会再说再见* |
[27:09] | * Make it last a little longer * | *让这一刻再久一点* |
[27:12] | * Give your breath Long-lasting freshness… * | *给你长时间的清新口气* |
[27:15] | * With Big Red * | *大红口香糖* |
[27:28] | I don’t know you, but whatever’s going on over there, | 我不知道你是谁 但不管你那什么情况 |
[27:30] | it sounds rough, and, um… | 都感觉不大好 |
[27:33] | I hope you’re okay. | 希望你没事 |
[27:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:40] | I was only trying to help. | 我只是想帮点忙 |
[27:42] | Now it doesn’t matter what I do, you know, no matter… | 不管我做了什么 不管… |
[27:45] | how hard I try to prove, or whatever… | 我有多努力去证明 或是不管… |
[27:50] | You know, no one’s gonna see me any different. Feels like… | 没人会另眼看待我 这感觉… |
[27:55] | life’s just fucking weird, you know? | 生活就他妈的这么怪 知道吗 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:00] | Just once we start down these… these paths, | 我们一旦走上了这条路 |
[28:03] | it’s really hard to get off of it. You know? | 就很难摆脱掉了 知道吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I, uh… | 是的 我… |
[28:12] | empathize. | 有同感 |
[28:16] | 你有权获得食物 庇护以及医疗 其它所有的一切 都是特殊待遇 | |
[28:16] | You need to look at this from a broader perspective. | 你该从大局来看待这一切 |
[28:20] | There is only so much taxpayer money available. | 纳税人的钱就这么多 |
[28:23] | You want to tell the kids at PS whatever | 你难道想告诉公立学校的孩子们 |
[28:25] | that their music program’s been canceled | 他们的音乐课被取消了 |
[28:28] | because a bunch of inmates | 就是因为一群犯人 |
[28:30] | need to cage their rage with arts and crafts? | 需要用艺术和手工来平息自己的愤怒吗 |
[28:33] | This is not about resource allocation, | 这不是资源分配问题 |
[28:37] | it’s about priorities. | 这是优先权的问题 |
[28:38] | Is the goal to rehabilitate these women, | 目的是对这些妇女进行再教育 |
[28:40] | or line the pockets of MCC’s shareholders? | 还是为世纪挑战公司赚钱 |
[28:42] | Who gives a shit about MCC? | 谁在乎世纪挑战公司了 |
[28:45] | You are arguing with the wrong bogeyman. | 你找错了指责对象 |
[28:48] | I represent the governor, | 我代表的是州长 |
[28:49] | and his priority is that we end this ASAP. | 州长的首要诉求是尽快了结这场暴乱 |
[28:54] | Well, it’s my priority to make sure we do right by these women. | 那我的首要诉求是确保我们正确对待这些妇女 |
[28:58] | And why do you think I’m here, Joe? | 你觉得我来这里的目的是什么 乔 |
[29:01] | To have a threesome with you | 难道是来和之前闯进来的 |
[29:02] | and that lunatic who ran in here before? | 那个疯女人一起跟你3P的吗 |
[29:05] | I gave years of my life to this place. | 我为这个地方奉献了许多光阴 |
[29:11] | I know I took my share, | 我知道我也得了些好处 |
[29:13] | but maybe that’s why I’m here, | 但也许这就是为什么我来这里 |
[29:16] | pulling an all-nighter in this raging dumpster fire, | 整夜处在这场混乱中 |
[29:19] | trying to resolve this peacefully. | 想和平地解决问题 |
[29:22] | So come on. | 所以拜托 |
[29:25] | Meet me halfway. | 各退一步吧 |
[29:27] | You’re not going to reinvent the prison-industrial complex | 你穿着这条脏兮兮的四角裤是没法重建 |
[29:31] | in your shit-stained boxers. | 这个监狱系统的 |
[29:33] | The system is broken. | 这里的系统已经崩塌了 |
[29:37] | And how’d it get to be that way, huh? | 那是怎么走到这一步的呢 |
[29:40] | You think a toothy middle manager | 你觉得跟一个花钱大手大脚 |
[29:43] | with holes in her pocket had something to do with that? | 且龅牙[咬到老二]的中层管理者有关系吗 |
[29:45] | Well, a petty bureaucrat who needs constant stroking | 一个需要不停被安抚[摸老二]的小气管理者 |
[29:48] | didn’t exactly move it along. | 也没解决这个问题 |
[29:50] | Well, at least I tried, Natalie. | 至少我尽力了 娜塔莉 |
[29:51] | If you hadn’t come before me– | 要不是你比我更早来[高潮] |
[29:53] | Once. | 只有一次 |
[29:54] | – And even then, it was a photo finish. – Nice. | -即使那样 也是皆大欢喜 -很好 |
[29:58] | Real nice. | 非常好 |
[29:59] | You woke us up for this shit? | 你把我们叫醒就是来看这个的吗 |
[30:01] | This is a disaster. | 这是场大溃败 |
[30:03] | Yeah, this is not a healthy relationship right here. | 没错 这种关系不是很健康 |
[30:06] | I think it’s kinda hot, actually. | 我倒是觉得挺热辣 |
[30:08] | So… angry and sweaty. | 很愤怒 很咸湿 |
[30:12] | Like they wanna fuck each other to death. | 他们就像是要把对方操到死 |
[30:14] | We ain’t never gonna get to Bayley with this shit. | 这样下去我们没法搞定贝利的事 |
[30:18] | Not a single new demand has | 他们开始废话后 |
[30:19] | even been agreed on since they started scrappin’. | 一个新要求都没谈成 |
[30:22] | Man, I keep tellin’ you, T, | 我跟你说过很多遍了 T |
[30:23] | white people mess up everything. | 白人什么都会搞砸 |
[30:25] | Mmm-hmm. Twerking, cornrows, Africa… | 电臀舞 辫子头 非洲… |
[30:29] | the White House. | 还有白宫 |
[30:31] | She got a point. | 她说得有点道理 |
[30:32] | Face it, Joe. You fucked this up. | 面对现实吧 乔 你搞砸了 |
[30:34] | And I don’t think it’s the first time you’ve heard that, is it? | 我觉得你不是第一次听见这句话了吧 |
[30:37] | It’s kind of like you have the reverse Midas touch. | 似乎你有种点金成石的本事 |
[30:39] | Everything you put your hands on turns to shit. | 任何东西过了你的手都会变成一坨屎 |
[30:44] | Now, what’s that make you, sweetheart? | 那你成什么了 亲爱的 |
[30:47] | Yo, what the fuck is goin’ on? | 搞什么鬼呢 |
[30:50] | Y’all supposed to be negotiatin’. | 你们是来谈判的 |
[30:53] | I don’t know what kinda pervy pillow talk this is, | 我不知道你们在说什么变态的枕边密语 |
[30:55] | but cut it the fuck out! | 但给我打住 |
[30:57] | We got important business to take care of, | 我们还有重要的事处理 |
[30:59] | and it’s two o’clock in the goddamn morning, so sit down! | 现在都已经凌晨两点了 所以你们给我坐下 |
[31:10] | Coming up in this hour… | 稍后即将播出… |
[31:12] | date night with the newly-exonerated “Cannibal Cop,” | 与最近刚被免罪的”食人警察”的约会之夜 |
[31:15] | an update from the standoff at Litchfield Penitentiary, | 关于利奇菲尔德监狱谈判僵持局面的最新报道 |
[31:19] | and a sneak peek at the surprising accessory “It Girls” | 以及《时尚女孩》惊艳饰品先睹为快 |
[31:23] | will be carrying next month at Fashion Week. | 下月时装周将正式播出 |
[31:25] | Turn that shit off, man. It’s making my eyes bleed. | 把电视关了 我眼睛都充血了 |
[31:28] | Well, ain’t you perfectly prepared, then. | 那你到时不就做好充分准备了吗 |
[31:31] | Look, let me help you. | 我来帮帮你 |
[31:34] | It’s dogs. | 是狗 |
[31:37] | The new accessory is dogs. | 新饰品就是狗 |
[31:39] | How you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:40] | ‘Cause crazy bitches are always looking for ways | 因为那些疯女人总是想办法 |
[31:42] | to carry their fucking dogs around with them. | 把狗带在身边 |
[31:45] | My sister keeps her pet Chihuahua, | 我姐姐就把她的吉娃娃 |
[31:46] | Hannibal, in her shirt pocket. | 叫汉尼拔 放在衬衣口袋里 |
[31:50] | I can’t get enough of this 24 hour news, man. | 这种24小时新闻我根本看不够 |
[31:53] | They never stop talking, | 他们从来不闭嘴 |
[31:54] | even when there’s nothing left to talk about. | 即使没什么东西可讲了也会继续讲下去 |
[31:57] | It’s like… | 就好像… |
[31:58] | I don’t gotta think about my own life, long as I’m doing this. | 我看这个节目就不用思考人生了 |
[32:01] | Like, I’m addicted. | 就好像我上了瘾 |
[32:03] | Sounds like Blanco. | 听起来像布兰可 |
[32:05] | More like that fake shit, Methadose. | 更像那个假玩意 美沙酮 |
[32:07] | All the hook, none of the high. | 都有瘾 但不会嗨过头 |
[32:08] | I guess that’s why they call it an opiate for the masochists. | 所以他们都叫它受虐狂的鸦片 |
[32:12] | Yo, turn that shit up. They’re talking about us now. | 开大点声 他们现在在说我们了 |
[32:15] | – Come on. – These things never end well. | -快点 -这种事从来没有好结局 |
[32:17] | When it comes to casualties, | 一旦出现人员伤亡 |
[32:19] | it isn’t a question of “If,” | 就不是”有没有”的问题了 |
[32:21] | it’s a question of “How many.” | 而是”有多少” |
[32:22] | Attica had 43. | 亚提卡有43人死亡 |
[32:24] | New Mexico, 33 plus another 100 injured. | 新墨西哥 33人死亡100人受伤 |
[32:27] | And then there was Huntsville, 1974. | 还有1974年的亨茨维尔 |
[32:30] | That was one of the longest prison standoffs in history. | 那是史上最长的监狱僵持局面 |
[32:34] | As the inmates grew weary, three hostages managed to get free. | 随着犯人渐渐疲累 三名人质成功逃脱 |
[32:38] | One had a heart attack and was let out. | 其中一人突发心脏病被释放 |
[32:40] | Another faked a heart attack. | 另一人佯装自己也心脏病发 |
[32:42] | The third made a run for it through the glass doors. | 第三个从玻璃门逃了出来 |
[32:44] | That one culminated in an escape attempt | 那次逃跑行为 |
[32:47] | that the press dubbed | 被媒体称为 |
[32:49] | the “Trojan Taco.” | “墨西哥特洛伊木马” |
[32:49] | 犯人将自己和人质铐在一起 藏在一个用移动的小黑板 和300多公斤的法律 教科书做成的”小车”中 | |
[32:52] | Man, fuck my kidneys. | 天 操你大爷的 |
[32:54] | We can’t let those bitches make off in no condom taco. | 不能让那些贱人藏在什么墨西哥套子里逃掉 |
[33:00] | Yo, you coming? | 你来吗 |
[33:01] | Nah, I wanna hear more about this Cannibal Cop. | 不了 我想多听听这个”食人警察”的事 |
[33:06] | Well, of course, it was a suicide mission. | 当然 这是个自杀性任务 |
[33:08] | All of the inmates ended up dead, either by killing themselves, | 最后所有的犯人都死了 要么是自杀 |
[33:12] | in the ensuing gunfire, or later, through the death penalty. | 要么在枪战中身亡 或是之后被判死刑 |
[33:15] | I suppose that’s the big takeaway from this, | 我认为这件事带来的教训就是 |
[33:18] | that the inmates guarding the hostages almost never survive. | 看管人质的犯人基本都活不了 |
[33:23] | Tough stuff. | 真是艰难的任务 |
[33:25] | Up next, is that a poochie in your Gucci? | 接下来的内容 你的古驰包里装的是狗狗吗 |
[33:34] | What did you think would happen, Red? | 本来你以为会怎样 红妈 |
[33:36] | You’d get out of here someday? | 某天你会离开这里吗 |
[33:38] | Pick up where you left off with your little mafia friends? | 和你的黑手党伙伴们再续前缘吗 |
[33:41] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[33:44] | Is there anything even out there for you? | 外面的世界还有值得你眷恋的吗 |
[33:49] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[33:52] | How did you get that off? | 你怎么把这个弄掉的 |
[33:54] | I’m good with my tongue. | 我很擅长用舌头 |
[33:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[33:59] | That really sounded like a cry for help. | 这听起来真的很像求救声 |
[34:02] | Wonder where Red is. | 不知道红妈在哪 |
[34:03] | She could make a real feast out of what you’ve got here. | 有了你这些存货 她可以做出一桌大餐来 |
[34:08] | Oh, I’d love a hot meal. | 我真的很想吃热乎乎的饭菜 |
[34:11] | I sent her an invitation, | 我邀请了她 |
[34:13] | 水果畜牲 [水果口味燕麦片] | |
[34:13] | but apparently she had something better to do. | 但很显然她有更要紧的事要做 |
[34:18] | She probably has half the prison under her command. Here. | 可能监狱里一半的人都要听她指挥 给你 |
[34:22] | How about some toasted Fruit Brute? | 把水果麦片烤了吃吧 |
[34:27] | Help! | 救命 |
[34:32] | I think we should investigate. | 我们应该去调查一下 |
[34:34] | I thought we were staying out of this. | 我们不是该置身事外吗 |
[34:36] | I definitely think we should investigate. | 我也觉得我们必须得调查一下 |
[34:40] | Me three. | 我也觉得 |
[34:47] | Some people. | 有些人啊 |
[34:48] | They can’t appreciate a good thing until it’s gone. | 失去后才懂得珍惜 |
[34:56] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[34:57] | They’ll never survive up there without us. Come on. | 没了我们她们撑不过一秒 走吧 |
[35:02] | Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[35:06] | I can’t think. | 我没法思考了 |
[35:08] | – Help! – You shut… shut your mouth. | -救命 -你给我闭嘴 |
[35:10] | High-pitched sound. | 真是个尖嗓门 |
[35:12] | Fucking irritating. | 烦死了 |
[35:14] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:15] | – Those stairs are a doozy. – I will teach you. | -这些楼梯真是累死人了 -我教教你 |
[35:18] | – Okay. Shut up! – Shh. | -好了闭嘴 -别说了 |
[35:20] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[35:22] | Nice Indian man? | 印度大好人在吗 |
[35:27] | You should be sleeping, probably. | 你可能需要睡一下 |
[35:30] | Sleeping is very healing. | 睡觉非常治愈 |
[35:33] | Yeah. And when you wake up, you’ll be feeling better | 对 你醒来后 就会感觉好很多 |
[35:36] | and they’ll bring you soup and pills. | 他们会给你端来汤水和药 |
[35:41] | Let’s do the “Goodnight” book. | 那我们来念个晚安故事吧 |
[35:47] | Yeah, okay. Okay. | 行了 好 好 |
[35:50] | Good night, room. | 晚安 房间 |
[35:52] | Good night, moon. | 晚安 月亮 |
[35:55] | Good night, spoon. | 晚安 勺子 |
[35:58] | Good night, mean and good night, nice. | 晚安 善与恶 |
[36:03] | Good night, human pinky toe mice. | 晚安 人类的小手指 |
[36:07] | Good day, hospital bed! | 日安 病床 |
[36:13] | Good morning, woozy-oozy head. | 早上好 晕乎乎的流着脓的脑袋 |
[36:19] | Good… What time is it? | 早… 现在几点了 |
[36:24] | Good or bad white girls in the yard. | 院子里有好白人也有坏白人 |
[36:29] | There’s a dead or dying guard. | 还有一个死了或是快死的狱警 |
[36:31] | – Wait. Wait. – Good night. | -等下 等下 -晚安 |
[36:35] | Dead guard? | 死了的狱警 |
[36:37] | Yeah. Over in the next bed. | 对 就在隔壁床上 |
[36:41] | I have excellent peripheral vision. | 我的周边视觉非常好 |
[36:43] | Like, I’m looking at you right now, | 打个比方 我现在虽然在看着你 |
[36:45] | but out of the corner of my eye, | 但我用眼角的余光 |
[36:46] | I can see him being very not alive. | 可以看得出他没什么生气了 |
[37:04] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[37:08] | No. | 不 |
[37:12] | No more being dead! | 不能再死人了 |
[37:15] | Oh, sh… | 该死… |
[37:19] | I need to find an undoer. | 我得找个撤销的东西 |
[37:21] | Oh, God. I need to find an eraser. Oh! Oh! | 天啊 我得找块橡皮擦 |
[37:30] | – I saw this in a movie one time. – Suzanne. | -我之前在电影里见过的 -苏珊娜 |
[37:33] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[37:37] | I’m gonna take him to see the Wizard. | 我要带他去见巫师 |
[37:39] | Or a witch. | 或是女巫 |
[37:41] | Or a doctor. | 或是医生 |
[37:43] | Or a witch doctor. | 或者是巫医 |
[37:45] | – Oh, where are all the grown-ups? – Suzanne, wait. | -大人们都去哪了 -苏珊娜 等等 |
[37:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:35] | Hey, don’t touch it! Anthrax! | 别碰它 可能是炭疽病毒 |
[38:38] | This is a women’s prison. | 这是间女子监狱 |
[38:40] | It’s more likely to have a kid’s Christmas list on it | 比起生化武器 这是小孩的圣诞愿望清单 |
[38:42] | than a biological weapon. | 可能性还更大一些 |
[38:43] | Dummy. | 蠢货 |
[38:46] | “Hot Cheetos. Beyonce. Yearly gyno visits.” | “辣奇多 碧昂斯 每年一次妇科检查” |
[38:50] | That’s one advanced kid. | 这个孩子有点早熟 |
[38:51] | Turn it over. | 翻过来 |
[38:54] | “Don’t try anything, or we all die.” | “别轻举妄动 不然我们都会死” |
[38:58] | Let’s fuckin’ get her. | 抓住她 |
[38:59] | Make it count this time. | 这次一定要成功 |
[39:00] | I swear to God, if one | 我发誓 |
[39:02] | more of these bitches tries to fuck me, I’m– | 再有一个臭婊子要干我 我就… |
[39:03] | – Nobody wants to fuck you, asshole. – All right, back off, boys. | -没人要操你 混蛋 -行了 别吵了 |
[39:05] | Yeah, simmer down, Anthrax. | 冷静点 炭疽 |
[39:08] | I’m gonna help you, okay? | 我是来帮你们的 知道吗 |
[39:11] | Follow me. Come on, hurry up. | 跟着我 快 快点 |
[39:15] | Yo, what the fuck is this? | 这是要干什么 |
[39:17] | They needed a piss break. | 他们要尿尿 |
[39:19] | And I couldn’t say no. One of them already peed on themself. | 我没法拒绝 有一个已经尿裤子了 |
[39:21] | Fuck no! Back in the bubble, bitches. | 不行 回房间去 |
[39:23] | – I gotta pee. I gotta pee. – I don’t care. | -我要尿尿 我要尿尿 -不关我事 |
[39:29] | You too lax, Mama. | 你也太松懈了 当妈的 |
[39:31] | Your kids must run all over you. | 你的孩子肯定都骑在你头上 |
[39:34] | I thought you guys were gonna sleep, huh? | 你们不是要去睡觉吗 |
[39:36] | Nah, man. The TV told us that now is when we gotta step it up, | 不了 电视上说现在我们得加强看守 |
[39:40] | so now we gonna watch ’em extra | 所以现在我们要更严密地 |
[39:42] | close from here on out, till this thing is done. | 看着他们 直到事情结束 |
[39:44] | So they don’t sneak out in no lambskin enchilada or nothin’. | 这样他们就不会披着羊皮什么的偷偷溜出去了 |
[39:48] | You can stay with us if you want. | 你愿意的话也可以和我们一起 |
[39:49] | But you really gotta toughen up. | 但你真的得严格一点 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:56] | Funny thing is, is I used | 有趣的是 我小时候 |
[39:58] | to love small spaces when I was a little girl. | 就喜欢待在狭小的空间里 |
[40:01] | You know, I was the kind of kid that… | 我就是那种孩子… |
[40:03] | I liked the box that fell off of the truck, | 喜欢从卡车上掉下来的箱子 |
[40:06] | and not, like, the car parts inside or the dolls and the toys. | 而不是里面装的汽车零件或洋娃娃和玩具 |
[40:09] | Like, I wanted the box. | 我想要那个箱子 |
[40:10] | My eighth birthday, I think, | 我八岁生日那天 |
[40:12] | I spent in the trunk of my uncle’s Subaru. | 是在我叔叔的斯巴鲁车后备箱里度过的 |
[40:14] | I was playing cave girl, and I was so happy in there. | 我扮成原始人 我在里面玩得好开心 |
[40:18] | I mean, I could have stayed in there forever | 我可以永远待在里面的 |
[40:19] | if he hadn’t tried to | 如果他不是在缓刑期 |
[40:21] | cross state lines with a warrant out on him. | 试图穿过国境线的话 |
[40:23] | Yeah, I used to, um… | 我小时候… |
[40:26] | hide on the top shelf of the linen closet when I was a kid. | 常躲在衣柜的最上面一层 |
[40:29] | Used to make me feel safe. | 总是让我很有安全感 |
[40:31] | Do you ever wonder… | 你有没有想过… |
[40:34] | how things that used to feel so good now feel so bad? | 为什么之前觉得美好的事情现在却觉得很糟 |
[40:40] | I do. | 想过 |
[40:42] | I mean, it’s like, this is prison, yes. | 这里是监狱 没错 |
[40:46] | Shitty diarrhea food, nothin’ to do but sit… | 吃了会拉肚子的垃圾食物 无事可做 |
[40:50] | sit around and fucking wait, but… | 只能干坐着 等着 但是… |
[40:53] | like, I used to be able to get through it. | 我本来可以熬过去的 |
[40:57] | But now I can’t really even get myself up and out of bed. | 但现在我连床都不想起 |
[41:01] | It’s, like, there’s, like, | 就好像… |
[41:03] | less air in here to breathe or something. | 这里的空气变稀薄 难以呼吸了 |
[41:06] | And… and it used to, before, | 而以前… |
[41:08] | you could… you could find | 如果你愿意 |
[41:09] | somebody to talk to if you wanted, you know? | 你还能找到些人说说话 知道吗 |
[41:11] | Or… or cookie’s up their sleeve, and… | 或是在他们袖子里找到饼干 |
[41:14] | Now it’s, “Fuck you, inmate. | 现在都是”操你妈 犯人 |
[41:17] | I’mma fuckin’ ruin your life just because I can.” | 我要毁掉你的生活 只因为我可以做到” |
[41:20] | It’s like human niceness has just gone renegade, | 就好像人类已经背弃善良 |
[41:23] | and I don’t think it’s coming back anytime soon. | 而且我觉得短时间内再也找不回了 |
[41:28] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, me too. | -我很难过 -我也是 |
[41:31] | ‘Cause the sad truth of it is, | 因为悲催的事实就是 |
[41:33] | is that everybody in here is gonna be way worse | 这里所有人都会比 |
[41:37] | than how they were when they started. | 刚进来时变坏许多 |
[41:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:45] | You are absolutely right. | 你说得一点也没错 |
[41:55] | Maybe… maybe we can help each other get out of here, you know? | 也许 也许我们可以相互帮助 离开这里 |
[41:58] | The fence? | 至于那道围栏 |
[42:00] | I wonder if the backhoe works. | 我在想那个挖土机能不能用 |
[42:02] | Hey, come on. We have to try, right? | 来吧 我们总得试试 对吧 |
[42:05] | We can do this, like a… like a team, | 我们可以像个团队那样合作 |
[42:07] | and we could even have a special handshake or something, right? | 还可以来个特别的握手仪式之类的 |
[42:20] | You were the backhoe, bitch. | 你就是那个挖”人”机 贱人 |
[42:23] | Stealing my friend behind my back, ho? | 背着我撬走我最好的朋友 |
[42:25] | You know, Boo was my best friend, right? | 大嘣曾经是我最好的朋友 知道吗 |
[42:28] | You know, women gotta start being nicer to one another. | 女人何苦自相残杀 |
[42:38] | Ooh, what about her? | 她怎么样 |
[42:39] | Ugh! No, shallow nail beds. | 不行 指甲床太浅了 |
[42:42] | Hey, Red Light Special, where you hiding? | 性感尤物 你藏在哪了 |
[42:44] | Ladies! Hey, I’m over here. | 女士们 我在这里 |
[42:50] | Oh, thank you, ladies. | 谢谢 女士们 |
[42:53] | Hey, yeah, great to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[42:56] | Uh, so listen, we need your help, | 听着 我们需要你的帮助 |
[42:58] | because Leanne’s finger was very | 因为琳恩的手指 |
[43:00] | rudely shot off by your colleague with the gun. | 被你的同事非常残忍地开枪打掉了 |
[43:04] | That’s the… Humps? | 你说的是 小汉吗 |
[43:06] | – Donuts. – Ah! Angie! God! | -甜甜圈 -安琪 天啊 |
[43:08] | Oh, shit. Sorry. I forgot. | 该死 抱歉 我忘了 |
[43:10] | Uh, this is Doctor McCurry. | 这位是麦科里医生 |
[43:12] | He’s going to cut off your finger and put it on Leanne. | 他要切下你的手指安在莉安手上 |
[43:15] | What? | 什么 |
[43:15] | I’m ready for the transplant, Doctor. | 我已经准备好接受移植了 医生 |
[43:17] | No, I’m… I’m not okay with this. | 不 我不同意 |
[43:19] | Neither am I. | 我也不同意 |
[43:20] | Why do you even want his finger anyway? | 你为什么想要他的手指 |
[43:22] | So she can finger herself with his finger forever. | 这样她就永远能用他的手指来满足自己了 |
[43:26] | – Shut up. – Obviously. | -闭嘴 -很明显啊 |
[43:27] | Wait. Wait. Wait. Uh, you… | 等等 等等 你… |
[43:30] | you gotta know if it works, right? | 你总得知道合不合适吧 |
[43:35] | So why don’t you take it for a test-drive | 要不你在操作之前 |
[43:39] | before you commit? | 先来试一把 |
[43:45] | Okay, Apu. Into the poo. | 好吧 亚普 进禁闭屎 |
[43:49] | Don’t go anywhere, okay? | 哪儿也别去 知道吗 |
[43:54] | Um… here’s A. | 这是A |
[44:00] | I don’t know. It feels sort of numb. | 不好说 我感觉有点麻 |
[44:03] | B? | B呢 |
[44:07] | Angie, I’m not sure if it’s working. | 安琪 我不确定适不适合 |
[44:09] | What do you mean, you’re not sure? | 你不确定是什么意思 |
[44:11] | Haven’t you ever… | 你之前都没有… |
[44:15] | Oh, my God! You’ve never– | 我的天 你从没有… |
[44:18] | Maybe I have. I don’t know. | 也许有过 我不知道 |
[44:22] | One time I peed a little, so I thought maybe– | 有次我尿了一点出来 我就以为也许… |
[44:24] | If you had, you’d know. | 如果你有过 你会知道的 |
[44:30] | Oh! Go back! Go back! What was that? What was that? | 回去 回去 刚那是什么 刚那是什么 |
[44:32] | It was W. | 是W |
[44:33] | – Do it again. – All right. | -再来一次 -好 |
[44:36] | Do it again. Yes. | 再来一次 好爽 |
[44:37] | – Yeah. – W! W! W! | -好 -W W W |
[44:46] | – Help! – Hey, you really get off on this, | -救命 -你真的很享受这个 |
[44:48] | don’t you, you sick fuck? | 不是吗 你个变态 |
[44:51] | Red, you’re beautiful. Hair grows back. | 红妈 你很美 头发会长回来的 |
[44:56] | Someone tell his face. | 谁跟他的脸也说说吧 |
[45:04] | Thank you, asshole. | 谢谢你 混蛋 |
[45:07] | I guess not all lesbians are good with their tongue, huh? | 我想不是所有的拉拉都善长用舌头 |
[45:12] | You’re a real martyr, aren’t you, Reznikov? | 你是个真正的烈士 不是吗 瑞泽尼科夫 |
[45:26] | No. | 不 |
[45:28] | Oh, don’t be dramatic. I’m not gonna kill you. | 别大惊小怪的 我不会杀了你 |
[45:32] | I simply want your family to see you for who you really are. | 我只是想让你的家人看清你的真面目 |
[45:36] | To see the full Galina. | 看看完整的加丽娜 |
[45:42] | A woman’s face can hide weakness. | 女人的脸可以隐藏懦弱 |
[45:45] | But their bodies can’t. | 但身体不会 |
[45:48] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[45:50] | Girls, look away. | 姑娘们 别看 |
[45:53] | Yeah, big fucking man, beating up on an old lady. | 你这么大块头 欺负一个老太太 |
[46:02] | You dirty cunt! | 你这个肮脏的婊子 |
[46:04] | No! Stop it! | 不 住手 |
[46:05] | Oh, I’ve had enough of this insubordination! | 我受够你们这种反抗了 |
[46:07] | You are federal inmates, not the queen of the fucking Nile. | 你们是联邦犯人 不是该死的尼罗河王后 |
[46:12] | Now tell me what you are, so I know you understand. | 告诉我你是什么 好让我知道你明白了 |
[46:14] | You tell me! | 说啊 |
[46:19] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[46:25] | I hope that someone treats you the way that you are treating us, | 我希望你因故意伤人罪被关起来后 |
[46:29] | when you get locked up for assault, you piece of shit! | 有人像你折磨我们这样折磨你 狗杂种 |
[46:33] | Right. Nice fantasy, January Jones. | 想得美 詹纽瑞·琼斯 |
[46:33] | 美国女演员 出演过《广告狂人》和《X战警 第一战》 | |
[46:35] | In a day or two… | 一两天后… |
[46:36] | or whenever this is over, | 等这一切结束后 |
[46:37] | it’s gonna be my word against | 对质的将是我和你们这些 |
[46:38] | a bunch of criminals rottng away in Max. | 在重刑监狱等死的囚犯 |
[46:41] | Who do you think they’re gonna believe? | 你们觉得他们会相信谁 |
[47:01] | I’ll shove my dick back in that boca sucia qué tienes | 如果你敢出声 我就把我的鸡巴 |
[47:03] | if you make a fucking sound… | 塞进你的脏嘴里… |
[47:12] | Shut the fuck– | 给我闭… |
[47:15] | We was just wrestling. | 我们只是在摔跤 |
[47:18] | You want a turn? | 你想来一发吗 |
[47:19] | I mean, we loosened him up real good. | 我们已经把他弄松了 |
[47:22] | Everybody knows that puto loves to fuck for cash | 大家都知道这个男妓喜欢卖春 |
[47:24] | or whatever you got laying around. | 来换钱或其他东西 |
[47:27] | I will destroy you. | 我会毁了你 |
[47:35] | Either one of you comes towards me, I will skin you alive. | 谁敢过来 我就把你们活剥了 |
[47:47] | Ten-two in D block six, barbershop. | D区6号理发店发生10-2情况 |
[47:49] | Ten-eighteen, ten-twenty, and we need a medic. | 10-18 10-20 请派医护人员 |
[47:51] | I repeat, we need a medic in D block six. | 重复一遍 D区6号需要医护人员 |
[47:54] | CO Samuelson, roger that. | 萨缪尔森狱警 收到 |
[47:55] | CO Berk, roger 10-18. | 伯克狱警 收到10-18 |
[47:59] | – Is he breathing? – Yes. | -还有呼吸吗 -有 |
[48:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[48:05] | Tossing the room. Standard after a 10-2. | 搜查房间 发生10-2后的标准程序 |
[48:08] | You hiding H in here, pretty boy? | 你在这藏了海洛因吗 帅哥 |
[48:11] | You’re gonna live to regret it if you’re lying to me right now. | 现在对我撒谎的话你会后悔的 |
[48:14] | You hear that? You’re gonna live! | 听见没 你不会死的 |
[48:19] | I think we can all agree | 我想我们都同意 |
[48:21] | that y’all are the ones who made a mess of this place. | 是你们把这里搞得乌烟瘴气的 |
[48:24] | But can we please get back to talking about how to fix it? | 但我们能不能回到如何弥补的话题上来 |
[48:28] | I don’t wanna hear no more about how he done shit premature | 我不想再听到他做事如何不成熟 |
[48:32] | or how she like to take a bite out of crime. | 或是她如何想从罪犯身上分一杯羹 |
[48:34] | And no more bullshit about bending over and taking it up the ass | 别再瞎扯什么弯下腰撅起屁股被后入 |
[48:38] | or any other sick business | 或是其它世界挑战公司 |
[48:41] | that MCC might have made y’all do for some reason. | 逼迫你们做的那些变态事了 |
[48:44] | You’re absolutely right, Jefferson. | 你说得非常对 杰弗逊 |
[48:45] | – If I could just– – You could just listen… | -如果我能… -你听着就行了 |
[48:49] | is what you could just. | 现在你只能听着 |
[48:54] | It’s time to talk about Bayley. | 现在来谈谈贝利 |
[48:56] | I think it’s time we talk about the guard that Diaz shot. | 我觉得该谈谈被迪亚茨击中的那个狱警了 |
[48:59] | She shot the guy with his own gun | 她射他用的是他自己的枪 |
[49:01] | that he brought in here and started waving around. | 是他带进来并拿出来到处晃的 |
[49:04] | I’m sorry, but guns don’t shoot people. People shoot people. | 抱歉 但枪不会自己打人 人才能开枪 |
[49:08] | And in this case, it’s one of your people who did the shooting. | 而在这个事件里 是你们的人开的枪 |
[49:11] | Are you negotiating for the governor, or for the NRA? | 你是为州长谈判 还是为步枪协会 |
[49:15] | Because we settled all of that. | 因为这个问题已经解决了 |
[49:17] | And Diaz is gone. | 迪亚茨已经被带走了 |
[49:19] | Well, how do I even know if this guard is still alive? | 我们怎么知道这个狱警是不是还活着 |
[49:21] | You got my word for it is how. | 我保证他现在还活着 |
[49:24] | And we know the inmate Bayley killed is for sure dead. | 而贝利杀死的犯人肯定是死了 |
[49:31] | Well, I would like to see | 我要先看看 |
[49:32] | this Humphrey before we press on any further. | 这个汉普雷 然后才能继续谈接下来的问题 |
[49:34] | Not that I don’t trust your word. | 我并不是不相信你的话 |
[49:38] | Do you trust mine? | 你相信我吗 |
[49:41] | I’ve seen him, Natalie. | 我见过他了 娜塔莉 |
[49:43] | And? | 然后呢 |
[49:44] | Yeah, he was in some discomfort, but he’s stable. | 他是受了伤 但情况很稳定 |
[49:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:52] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[49:55] | Now, should we look at demand number ten, | 那我们来看看第十条需求 |
[49:58] | the inmates’ desire for more nutritious food? | 犯人想要更营养的食物 |
[50:00] | I am afraid the costs associated with– | 相关费用恐怕会… |
[50:02] | don’t go sinking your big teeth | 别又拿预算 |
[50:04] | back into the budget bullshit, Ms. Figueroa. | 当借口 菲格罗亚女士 |
[50:06] | And stop yawning! We got work to do. | 别打哈欠了 我们还有正事要做 |
[50:08] | Now listen, I got reports right here, okay? | 听着 我这里有报告 好吗 |
[50:11] | All science and shit. | 很科学 |
[50:14] | They say, “Giving inmates a | 上面说 “供给犯人 |
[50:15] | balanced diet with fresh fruit and vegetables | 含新鲜蔬菜水果的平衡膳食 |
[50:17] | reduces the cost of health care by 30% on an annual basis.” | 每年能减少30%的医疗费用” |
[50:23] | Those savings should be more | 省下来的钱应该 |
[50:24] | than enough to cover the cost of a GED program. | 可以涵盖普通教育发展项目的费用了 |
[50:31] | Goodbye, mop that looks like Mommy. | 再见 长得像妈妈的拖把 |
[50:32] | Goodbye, slop that fills my tummy. | 再见 填肚子的剩饭菜 |
[50:34] | Goodbye, Poussey… Taystee? | 再见 珀比 美味姐 |
[50:38] | Red balloon. Over the moon. | 红气球 在月亮之上 |
[50:40] | Breath. Death. Taystee! | 呼吸 死亡 美味姐 |
[50:43] | Grace? Graystee? | 格蕾丝 格蕾姐 |
[50:47] | Aw, no, no, no! What the fuck is goin’ on? | 不不不 怎么回事 |
[50:50] | – The issue is he is not breathing. – What? | -他没气了 -什么 |
[50:53] | And the body needs oxygen, | 身体需要氧气 |
[50:54] | or else the cells curl up like old leaves. | 不然细胞就会像枯树叶一样变干瘪卷曲 |
[50:56] | But don’t jump in the leaves, | 但别在树叶上蹦 |
[50:58] | because the pile might have ticks and spiders in them. | 因为树叶堆里可能会有虱子和蜘蛛 |
[51:01] | Okay. What happened to you, Suzanne? | 好 你怎么了 苏珊娜 |
[51:03] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[51:06] | – Okay. – Then we got to get his cells to iron out, | -好的 -我们得把他的细胞熨平 |
[51:08] | because… But you cannot touch the iron, | 因为… 但你不能碰熨斗 |
[51:10] | because it’s going to burn your fingers. | 因为会烫到手指 |
[51:12] | You have to throw your spit at it and listen! | 你要在上面吐唾沫 然后听着 |
[51:16] | Just the sound of the sizzle. | 会有嘶嘶的声音 |
[51:23] | What are you seeing, eye-lookers? | 你们看见什么了 眼睛瞪那么大 |
[51:25] | No… | 没有… |
[51:26] | Look, Taystee needs to see this. | 要给美味姐看看他 |
[51:28] | – She needs to! – No, no, no, no. | -得让她看看 -不不不 |
[51:29] | Taystee busy right now, all right? | 美味姐现在很忙 好吗 |
[51:31] | Yeah. I, uh… think he’s okay. | 我觉得他没事 |
[51:33] | Look, he even smilin’. Wait… | 瞧 他还会笑呢 等下… |
[51:36] | I think I hear him breathin’ again. | 我觉得他又有呼吸了 |
[51:37] | He just needed some air, right? | 他只是需要透透气 对吗 |
[51:38] | – Yeah. – No, no, no, no. | -对 -不不不 |
[51:41] | – Nice job, Suzanne. – Yeah. | -你做得很好 苏珊娜 -没错 |
[51:43] | Okay. Just… Here, let me… let me… | 好吧 来 让我来 让我来 |
[51:46] | Okay. Let’s just U-turn this and go to Medical, okay? | 好了 咱们掉头回医务室 好吗 |
[51:50] | Do a three-point turn, maybe, all right? | 来个三点掉头 好吗 |
[51:52] | Hey, look. Here we go! | 瞧 我们走了 |
[51:55] | We’re going on a trip to Medical. | 我们要去医务室 |
[51:58] | We’re going to Medical. We’re going to Medical. | 我们要去医务室 我们要去医务室 |
[52:03] | You fucking sicko psycho. | 你这个死变态 |
[52:05] | She needs medical attention. | 她需要看医生 |
[52:07] | Piper, shut up. | 帕波 闭嘴 |
[52:09] | Don’t provoke an angry bear. Or any fuckin’ bear. | 别招惹发怒的熊 什么熊都别惹 |
[52:11] | Either way you get mauled. | 要不你就会被揍 |
[52:13] | Haven’t you done enough? | 你还没闹够吗 |
[52:15] | Just about. | 快了 |
[52:18] | What else do you want? | 你还想怎么样 |
[52:20] | You’ve put an old lady in her place. | 你狠狠教训了一个老太太 |
[52:23] | My own daughters can’t look at me without pity in their eyes. | 我的女儿们都只能怜悯地看着我 |
[52:28] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[52:30] | Are you happy now? | 你满意了吗 |
[52:31] | Yes… I am. | 是的 |
[52:35] | It’s like they taught me at Jesus camp for little homos. | 这就像我在同性恋基督营里学到的一样 |
[52:38] | “The righteous will rejoice when he sees vengeance. | “义人见仇敌遭报就欢喜 |
[52:42] | He will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked.” | 要在恶人的血中洗脚” |
[52:45] | Oh, I bet your feet are disgusting. | 我赌你的脚肯定很恶心 |
[52:49] | You see, this is the thing about female prisoners. | 你们看 女犯人就是这样的 |
[52:54] | Men understand violence. They respect it. They’re dogs. | 男人懂得暴力 他们尊重暴力 他们是狗 |
[52:57] | If you beat them, they obey you. | 如果你咬他们 他们会服从你 |
[53:00] | Not women. | 女人则不是这样 |
[53:01] | Women don’t fear pain the way men do. | 女人们不像男人那样畏惧疼痛 |
[53:05] | They have to be broken in other ways. | 要用别的手段才能打败她们 |
[53:07] | But make no mistake… | 但别搞错了… |
[53:09] | they have to be broken. | 她们必须要被打垮 |
[53:12] | Many inmates have tried to make a fool of me over the years. | 这么多年来一直有犯人想让我出丑 |
[53:17] | None have succeeded. And none ever will. | 没人成功过 将来也不会有 |
[53:21] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[53:30] | What, you gonna fuck me? | 怎么 你要操我吗 |
[53:32] | Or you want me to fuck you? | 还是说你想被我操 |
[53:34] | Yeah, we all know that’s how you like it, | 我们都知道你喜欢当受 |
[53:35] | you dinge queen. | 你这个喜欢黑人的基佬 |
[53:36] | You a fucking bucking bronco, ain’t you, you motherfucker? | 你喜欢被人捅菊花 不是吗 混蛋 |
[53:40] | Kiss my fucking ass, bitch! | 舔我的屁眼吧 贱货 |
[53:43] | Fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[53:44] | This is what you do to get off, Tweety Bird? | 这样你就能爽了吗 骚货 |
[53:46] | By watching me sweat? | 看着我湿身你爽吗 |
[53:48] | Fucker! Fucker! Fucker! | 混蛋 混蛋 混蛋 |
[53:52] | Oh, God! No! No! | 天啊 不 不 |
[53:56] | I think that’s probably enough. | 我觉得可以了 |
[54:01] | Come on, Desi. We take ’em out when they start screaming. | 行了德西 他们开始尖叫就该把他们弄出来 |
[54:04] | I don’t hear anything, do you? | 我什么都没听见 你呢 |
[54:18] | He saw me. | 他看见我了 |
[54:21] | I know you’re down here, inmate. | 我知道你在下面 犯人 |
[54:27] | Oh, please, make this hard for me. | 能不能加大点难度 |
[54:29] | It’ll give me the pleasure of wrecking you later. | 回头收拾你时我会开心点 |
[54:40] | Oh, you’re gonna have to do better than a pushpin. | 你得找个比图钉强点的东西 |
[54:46] | Teamwork! | 团队合作 |
[54:48] | Ah, how do you like that, Fruit Brute? | 你喜欢这个吗 水果畜牲 |
[54:50] | I will skin you alive. | 我要把你们活剥了 |
[54:57] | Oleander? | 夹竹桃吗 |
[54:58] | Nah. Some old devil’s breath Bone sent me back in the ’80s. | 不是 是八十年代骨头给我的一些东茛菪硷 |
[55:03] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[55:06] | We shared a love of botany, me and Bone. | 我们都喜欢植物学 骨头和我 |
[55:09] | And some other things. | 还有其它一些东西 |
[55:12] | But that’s none of anyone’s business. | 但这不关你们的事 |