时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | This must be what the Maasai tribesmen feel like | 当马赛部落的人杀死了一头大象时 |
[01:22] | after they’ve speared an elephant. | 他们肯定也是这种感觉 |
[01:24] | Except white men aren’t exactly an endangered species, | 但白种人并不是什么濒危动物 |
[01:26] | and this animal is going to wake up. | 而且这禽兽马上就要醒过来了 |
[01:31] | Ah, he’ll be out for a couple hours. | 他还得再昏迷几个小时 |
[01:33] | – Where the hell are we? – It’s a long story. | -我们这是在哪里 -说来话长 |
[01:36] | What do we do when he wakes up? | 他醒过来我们怎么办 |
[01:38] | We torture him into a confession. | 我们折磨他直到他招供为止 |
[01:40] | Don’t you think that we have all already suffered enough | 难道你不觉得我们为了你的复仇计划 |
[01:42] | in service of your revenge scheme, Red? | 已经经历了够多了吗 红妈 |
[01:45] | Did he do that to you? | 是他把你胳膊弄断的吗 |
[01:47] | I think you need to go lie down. | 你需要躺下休息 |
[01:50] | – I’m fine. – You are not fine. No one here is fine. | -我很好 -你不好 这里的人都不好 |
[01:53] | You don’t look so good either, Red. | 你看起来也不太好 红妈 |
[01:55] | Yeah, Red, that terrifying clown look? | 是的 红妈 你那副恐怖小丑的样子 |
[01:58] | Doesn’t really work on anybody. | 看起来真的很糟糕 |
[02:11] | You have something to restrain him? | 你有什么能绑住他的东西吗 |
[02:13] | Something? I got everything! | 当然 要啥都有 |
[02:15] | But we should move him. | 但是我们得把他挪走 |
[02:16] | Let’s get him down into the pool | 保险起见 把他扔到池子里 |
[02:18] | so we have room to work, just in case. | 这样比较有发挥的空间 |
[02:21] | Girls, give me a hand. We’ll carry him. | 姑娘们 搭把手 把他搬出去 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I’ll get right on that. | 好 我马上就搬 |
[02:23] | You know my right knee is for shit. | 我右边膝盖有毛病 |
[02:25] | It’s difficult for me to condone violence, even if it’s him. | 我无法容忍暴力行为 就算是对他也一样 |
[02:32] | Nicky, please. | 妮琪 拜托 |
[02:33] | If we don’t get his confession, this was all for nothing. | 如果我们拿不到他的供词 这些都是白费 |
[02:38] | Don’t make me beg. | 别让我求你 |
[02:44] | How many times has this woman been there for you, huh? | 想想这个女人帮过你们多少次 |
[02:47] | Even if it’s just an extra fucking cup of Jell-O. | 哪怕是想多要一杯布丁她也会满足你们 |
[02:49] | And, yes, she is withholding, | 没错 她有所隐瞒 |
[02:53] | and not the archetypical mother | 她也不是那种你这辈子希望 |
[02:55] | you spent your whole life wishing you had. | 拥有的好母亲 |
[02:57] | Regardless, we ain’t gonna get through this shit alone. | 但无论如何 光靠一个人是无法挺过去的 |
[03:00] | See, that much I know. | 这我很清楚 |
[03:05] | Why don’t you go upstairs | 你先上楼去吃点 |
[03:06] | and get some Tylenol or something, okay? | 泰诺之类的药吧 好吗 |
[03:08] | And I will deal with this. | 我来处理这个 |
[03:10] | – I’m fine… – Go. | -我没事… -快去 |
[03:18] | On my count. | 听我号令 |
[03:19] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[03:22] | Three years without a Pap smear, Ms. Figueroa. | 我三年没有做过涂片检查了 菲格罗亚女士 |
[03:27] | I figured it’s healthier for Duchess to go without ’em | 我觉得不把我的公爵夫人给那些 |
[03:29] | than to subject her to that old pervert they be calling a doctor. | 变态医生看 她会更加健康 |
[03:34] | You know what he did the one time I went? | 你知道我去看病的那次他做了什么吗 |
[03:36] | There I am… legs spread… | 我张开腿 |
[03:39] | breeze blowin’ through my south half. | 微风吹过我的下体 |
[03:42] | He’s standing there, a good five feet away, lookin’ at me. | 他就站在一米多之外 看着我 |
[03:48] | He ain’t even close enough | 他站那么远根本就看不见 |
[03:49] | to see nothin’ where he’s supposed to be lookin’. | 要检查的东西 |
[03:52] | And you know what he say? | 你知道他说什么吗 |
[03:55] | Shame about your legs. | 你的腿真难看 |
[03:57] | At least they let women wear pants these days. | 至少现在他们允许女人穿裤子了 |
[04:00] | And now I know the fucker blind | 我就知道那个混蛋是瞎子 |
[04:02] | ’cause I got some fine-ass legs right here. | 因为我的腿美到爆 |
[04:04] | I hate myself for asking. | 我真不想问这个问题 |
[04:07] | I really, really do. But… Duchess? | 真的不想 但…公爵夫人 |
[04:11] | Yeah. ‘Cause my nay-nay be noble. | 是的 因为我的小妹妹很尊贵的 |
[04:15] | – Of course. – You ain’t got a name for yours? | -当然 -你的小妹妹没有名字吗 |
[04:18] | What are the chances of getting a cup of coffee? | 我能不能喝杯咖啡 |
[04:24] | Hey, Mr. C. | 卡先生 |
[04:26] | Your girlfriend got a name for her pussy? | 你女朋友的阴道有名字吗 |
[04:30] | Tracy. | 特蕾西 |
[04:32] | Go fuck yourself, Joe! | 滚你妈的蛋 乔 |
[04:35] | And she’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我的女朋友 |
[04:37] | Okay, I got to know where this one come from. | 好吧 我想知道为什么叫这个名字 |
[04:40] | I told you mine. | 我把我的告诉你了 |
[04:42] | Yo, you tell me, | 你也要告诉我你的 |
[04:43] | then we’ll see about getting you some, uh, coffee. | 然后我再看看能不能给你一杯咖啡 |
[04:53] | Tracy Loomis and I were best friends | 特蕾西·卢米思和我曾经是闺蜜 |
[04:56] | until she went through puberty before me and got more popular | 后来她发育得比我早 变得更受欢迎 |
[04:59] | because it was rumored that she let David Rosen titty fuck her. | 据说她让大卫·罗森跟她乳交 |
[05:03] | So I named it after her | 所以我用她命名 |
[05:04] | because my vagina’s a bitch. | 因为我的阴道是个贱货 |
[05:06] | She is not wrong. | 她没说谎 |
[05:09] | That’s some weird shit, Ms. Fig. | 这可真是够诡异的 菲格女士 |
[05:11] | For real, though. I mean, just let the girl… | 说真的 我是说 让那女孩… |
[05:16] | Taystee… | 美味姐 |
[05:18] | it has been 12 hours and we haven’t gotten anywhere. | 已经十二个小时了 我们没有一点成果 |
[05:22] | – Your point was? – Healthcare. | -你到底想说什么 -医疗保健 |
[05:25] | Do you know what happens when we get sick? | 你知道如果我们生病了会怎么样吗 |
[05:28] | A CO decides if it’s essential or not. | 由狱警来决定你这病是否严重 |
[05:31] | A man who don’t know or care nothin’ about us | 一个根本不关心也不了解我们的男人 |
[05:33] | tells us if we sick enough to go to the doctor. | 来决定我们的病是否需要看医生 |
[05:37] | And if it ain’t essential, you gotta lie in your bunk, | 如果他觉得不严重 那你只能躺在床位上 |
[05:39] | hoping that your fever don’t get too high, | 希望自己不会烧得太高 |
[05:41] | or you gotta find a friend | 或者得去找一个从小卖部 |
[05:43] | who can afford Tylenol from commissary. | 买得起泰诺药的朋友 |
[05:46] | Look… last year, a girl had an infected tooth | 听着 去年一个女孩牙齿发炎 |
[05:50] | and it took so long for a guard to take her serious, | 但狱警一直没当回事 直到病情恶化 |
[05:54] | that the infection grew and now she blind in one of her eyes! | 炎症蔓延并且弄瞎了她的一只眼 |
[05:57] | Yeah, that’s right. She a damn pirate ’cause of this place. | 没错 她就是因为这地方才变成了独眼龙 |
[06:02] | So you tell me that an emergency trip to the ER | 难道你不觉得给我们提供 |
[06:05] | ain’t more expensive | 良好医疗保健的成本 |
[06:06] | than getting us decent care in the first place. | 会比送我们去急诊室的成本更低吗 |
[06:09] | – She’s right, you know. – Shut up, Joe. Jesus. | -她说的对 -闭嘴 乔 天啊 |
[06:12] | Fine, I will make it happen. | 好 我答应你 |
[06:14] | You win healthcare. | 给你们医疗保健 |
[06:15] | Now can someone get me a goddamn cup of coffee? | 现在我能不能喝咖啡了 |
[06:18] | I am right on it. | 我这就去拿 |
[06:21] | Tracy. Sorry. | 特蕾西 抱歉 |
[06:29] | I think I should slap you and then you could slap me. | 我扇你一巴掌 你扇我一巴掌 怎么样 |
[06:33] | I don’t let nobody hit me. | 我才不会让人打我 |
[06:35] | But it’s like a sleep fighter. | 但这样我们就不困了 |
[06:37] | Gets your adrenaline goin’ or some shit. | 能让你的肾上腺素飙升什么的 |
[06:40] | – Yeah? – Adorefins. | -是吗 -阿多酚之类的 |
[06:43] | – Do it gotta be the face? – Not really sure. | -非得要打脸吗 -我也不知道 |
[06:46] | But when my moms would try to keep my stepdad up, | 但是当我妈想让我继父清醒的时候 |
[06:49] | it was always the face. | 总是打脸 |
[07:06] | – What I told you about that shit? – What happened? | -我怎么和你们说的 -怎么了 |
[07:09] | I can’t help when I sleep fart. It just slips out. | 我控制不了睡觉放屁 就这么放出来了 |
[07:11] | Ugh, that’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[07:12] | – What’s going on? – Don’t worry, I got it. | -怎么了 -别担心 我能搞定 |
[07:15] | You, long pants. Let’s go. | 你 长裤子的 跟我走 |
[07:17] | Aren’t all pants long? | 裤子不都是长的吗 |
[07:18] | Didn’t you hear me? I said let’s go. | 听到了吗 跟我走 |
[07:19] | I don’t understand, I was… | 我不明白 我只是… |
[07:20] | Hey, did I say you could talk? | 我允许你说话了吗 |
[07:22] | Let’s go. I’m taking him to the Poo. | 走 我带他去禁闭屎 |
[07:24] | Let’s go. Close the door. Keep your eyes on them. | 快走 关上门 盯着他们 |
[07:27] | They’re up to something. I could feel it. | 他们在密谋什么 我能感觉到 |
[07:30] | Go. | 走 |
[07:31] | She maybe got good potential. | 她也许有巨大的潜力 |
[07:34] | We got ourselves an intern. | 我们找了一个实习生 |
[07:36] | What’s up now? | 现在怎么样 |
[07:41] | You feel them adorefins? | 你感觉到阿多酚了吗 |
[07:43] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[07:58] | – Did you sleep? – No. | -你睡觉了吗 -没有 |
[08:01] | I’ll go get us some coffee. | 我去买咖啡 |
[08:05] | I broke the vase. | 是我打碎了花瓶 |
[08:07] | What? | 什么 |
[08:08] | The vase… the one in your bedroom. | 你卧室里的花瓶 |
[08:11] | It was, like, green or blue or something? | 绿色还是蓝色的那个 |
[08:14] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久之前的事情了 |
[08:15] | I made Benny say it was his fault. | 我让本尼说是他打碎的 |
[08:18] | I told him I’d take his Spider-Man if he told you. | 我跟他说如果他告密的话我拿走他的蜘蛛侠 |
[08:23] | You know what I remember? | 你知道我记得什么吗 |
[08:27] | At the pool… | 在泳池边… |
[08:29] | You must have been nine or ten. | 你大概九岁或者十岁这样 |
[08:33] | Benny sat and watched you and your friends | 本尼整天坐在那里看着 |
[08:35] | dive off the diving board all day. | 你和你的朋友跳水 |
[08:37] | He wouldn’t even swim. Just watched you. | 他连泳都不敢游 就那么看着你们 |
[08:40] | And then right before it was time to leave, | 而就在我们要离开的时候 |
[08:43] | he ran over and climbed up. | 他跑过去 爬上跳台 |
[08:45] | And I thought, finally… the boy has found his guts, you know? | 我想那小子终于有勇气了 |
[08:53] | But when he got to the end… | 但是当他准备跳的时候 |
[08:55] | He froze. | 他僵住了 |
[08:56] | – And what did you do? – I went to get him. | -你怎么做的 -我去找他了 |
[08:59] | You took his hand, counted to three… | 你拉起他的手 数到三 |
[09:03] | and you jumped together. | 然后你们一起跳下去了 |
[09:05] | That’s what I remember. | 这是我记得的事 |
[09:07] | Also the slap on the water when he landed on his back, | 当然还有他背朝下落进水里的水花 |
[09:11] | and the crying, and… | 痛得哭出声 以及… |
[09:14] | But he went holding your hand. | 但是他一直牵着你的手 |
[09:19] | You taught him how to be brave. | 你教会了他勇敢 |
[09:25] | – If he dies… – He’s not gonna die. | -如果他死了… -他不会死 |
[09:27] | – But he… – He’s not going to die. | -但他… -他不会死 |
[09:31] | I wish mom was here. | 我希望妈妈在这里 |
[09:35] | Me, too, bubbaloo. | 我也是 宝贝 |
[09:40] | You want milk and sugar? | 咖啡要加奶和糖吗 |
[09:47] | Yo, I thought we were taking him to medical. | 我以为我们要带他去医务室 |
[09:50] | We can’t. Don’t know how medical gonna help a dead man. | 不行 医务室救不了死人 |
[09:52] | – Then where we going? – Man, hell if I know. | -那我们去哪里 -我怎么知道 |
[09:54] | This is a bad idea. | 这个主意糟透了 |
[09:56] | Then come up with a better idea, | 那你就想个更好的主意啊 |
[09:57] | Your Majesty, Queen of the Obvious. | 尊贵的聪明女王 |
[09:59] | This is that place. | 就是这里 |
[10:03] | Some things happened. | 我能感觉到 |
[10:05] | There’s a lot of feelings in this place. A lot. | 这里有很多情感 很多 |
[10:10] | Oh! Yo, she like accidental genius sometimes, swear to god. Yeah! | 她有时候真的机智无比 真的 太棒了 |
[10:14] | Leave him just for now, right? | 暂时先把他放在这里 |
[10:16] | Too long and that shit’s gonna stank. | 如果时间长了的话 他会开始发臭的 |
[10:18] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[10:21] | – He died? – No. | -他死了吗 -不 |
[10:22] | For real? You shut the fuck up! | 你别添乱 快闭嘴 |
[10:25] | I mean, you keep flappin’ your big ass lips, | 你要是再继续这么口无遮拦 |
[10:27] | and our whole peace in the Middle East thing? Canceled. | 休想再跟我们和平共处 |
[10:29] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:30] | – No, you lied to me. – No, I didn’t. | -不 你骗了我 -不 我没有 |
[10:32] | You lied! | 你骗我 |
[10:34] | – He died! – Don’t… | -他死了 -别… |
[10:35] | – Shut the fuck. – Lying is very bad. | -快闭嘴 -骗人是不好的 |
[10:37] | – Dying is very, very bad. – Suzanne. | -死亡是非常糟糕的 -苏珊娜 |
[10:41] | Suzanne, I’m gonna need you to calm down, all right? | 苏珊娜 你冷静点 好吗 |
[10:42] | You’re a liar, liar, pants on fire! | 谎话谎话 裤衩烧光 |
[10:47] | You’ve all been fed a bunch of lies. | 你们全部都被骗了 |
[10:50] | I mean, they wanna put labels on you, | 他们给你们打上了各种标签 |
[10:52] | like crazy, psycho, deranged stalker. | 疯子 神经病 精神错乱的跟踪狂什么的 |
[10:56] | But we’re not gonna let them do that, are we? | 但是我们不会让他们这么做的 对吧 |
[10:58] | Because there is nothing wrong with you. | 因为你们没有任何问题 |
[11:02] | You are perfect, just the way you are. | 你们本身就非常完美 |
[11:06] | It really is about getting up in the morning, | 你们只需要在早上起来 |
[11:09] | looking in that mirror and sayin’, self, you’re great. | 看着镜子中的自己说 你棒极了 |
[11:14] | That, and a little bit of lipstick, | 再涂上一点口红 |
[11:16] | that is all the medicine you need! | 这就是你们需要的所有治疗 |
[11:20] | Go on, get out of here. Go on! | 走吧 离开这里 走吧 |
[11:24] | What if your self still has a headache, | 如果已经对自己说过 你棒极了 |
[11:26] | even after you tell it, you’re great? | 但还是头疼 怎么办 |
[11:29] | Well, I hadn’t, uh, considered that particular situation. | 好吧 我还没考虑过这种情况 |
[11:33] | This is more of an anti-depressant, anti-psychotic kinda theory. | 这里主要以抗抑郁和精神病的治疗为主 |
[11:39] | So can I have an Advil or something? | 所以能给我一片雅维片吗 |
[11:42] | Well, I can’t see why not. | 当然可以 |
[11:42] | As long as it doesn’t affect your self-esteem. | 只要它不会影响你的自尊心 |
[11:48] | You know, I gotta say, you seem real nice. | 不得不说 你看起来很不错 |
[11:50] | Aw, well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:53] | – Now, what is your name? – Kasey. | -你叫什么名字 -凯西 |
[11:55] | Well, Kasey, it is very, very nice to meet you. | 凯西 非常高兴认识你 |
[11:58] | Likewise. It’s cool when people surprise you, you know? | 我也是 发现人们跟你想的不一样感觉很棒 |
[12:01] | I guess I assumed La Loca… | 我之前以为你有点… |
[12:03] | I mean, that’s “Batshit” in spic language, | 用美籍西语来说就是精神不正常 |
[12:05] | but here you seem real normal and nice. | 但是你看起来很正常而且人很好 |
[12:07] | Oh, my mistake. | 我记错了 |
[12:09] | Looks like we’re all out of Advil. Sorry. | 看起来我们已经没有雅维了 抱歉 |
[12:13] | Crazy fuckin’ dago! | 臭婊子 |
[12:16] | – Move along! – Jeez! | -滚吧 -天啊 |
[12:19] | Someone on that side | 对面的某些人 |
[12:21] | is not carrying their weight, literally. | 根本没有出力 |
[12:25] | Hey, I was upfront about my knee issue. | 我都说过我的膝盖有问题了 |
[12:28] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, watch his head. | 注意他的头 |
[12:31] | Fuck his head. | 去他的头 |
[12:33] | Okay, ready? | 好 准备好了吗 |
[12:37] | One… two… three! | 一 二 三 |
[12:45] | Fuck yeah. | 我靠 |
[12:47] | Sisterhood is powerful. | 姐妹的力量是强大的 |
[12:50] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[12:52] | He deserves it. | 他活该 |
[12:53] | Yeah. Call me crazy, | 别怪我这么说 |
[12:54] | but the morality of this particular situation, | 但在这个特殊情况下的道德体系来说 |
[12:56] | it just sort of makes it tricky to define who deserves what. | 已经很难说清楚到底谁是活该 |
[13:00] | Kind of a gray area, if you will. | 算是某种灰色地带吧 |
[13:02] | Here, let’s put him in the chair. | 来 把他放在这个椅子上 |
[13:09] | – One, two, three! – Two, three. | -一 二 三 -二 三 |
[13:14] | Wonderful. | 好极了 |
[13:18] | Thank you, girls. | 谢谢 姑娘们 |
[13:19] | So, again, we’re all just totally fine with the fact that | 再确认一下 我们在一个空池子里 |
[13:22] | we’re inside of an empty pool right now, right? | 大家都没意见吧 |
[13:25] | Like, nobody wants to talk about that. | 好像没人愿意谈这个问题 |
[13:29] | Yeah, I don’t know if rope will be enough | 这绳子可能不够长 |
[13:31] | to keep him properly propped. Let me look around. | 没法把他完全绑住 我去找找别的 |
[13:37] | How come you have all his toys? | 为什么你有那么多工具 |
[13:41] | Did you build a secret bunker? | 我可是建了个秘密地堡 |
[13:43] | Piper, help push him back up, would you? | 帕波 帮忙把他推上去好吗 |
[13:46] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝不 |
[13:47] | Nicky’s motivational speech got us this far, | 妮琪的鼓动演讲只能让我帮你到这里 |
[13:49] | but I am not going to be a part of whatever this is. | 我不会参与接下来的任何事情 |
[13:52] | I won’t do anything he doesn’t deserve. | 我做的都是他应得的 |
[13:55] | Wow, there it is again, huh? | 又来了 |
[13:57] | We’re just really playing | 看来今天大家 |
[13:58] | fast and loose with that word today, huh? | 都很喜欢用这个词 |
[14:01] | This should do the trick. | 这个应该有用 |
[14:06] | You’re gonna abandon everything we’re trying to do here? | 你们要放弃我们在这里所做的一切吗 |
[14:08] | The mattresses are made out of vinyl. | 床垫是防水乙烯材料的 |
[14:10] | And let’s get serious. | 说真的 |
[14:11] | You know that some of us needed a shower anyway, right? | 反正有些人也需要洗澡 对吧 |
[14:13] | Right, Sucia? | 对吧 苏西亚 |
[14:15] | Oh, don’t give up so easy, you know? | 别这么轻易放弃 好吗 |
[14:17] | It’s a storm. It’s gonna pass! | 只是场暴雨 会停的 |
[14:20] | We heard negotiations are going real good. | 我们听说谈判的进展很好 |
[14:23] | – What? – Healthcare and better food, | -什么 -有医疗保健和更好的食物 |
[14:24] | and maybe even Beyonce gonna come say hi to us. | 也许碧昂斯都会来见我们 |
[14:26] | You don’t wanna miss out on that! | 这可不能错过 |
[14:28] | Beyonce ain’t comin’ to Litchfield! | 碧昂斯才不会来利奇菲尔德 |
[14:30] | How dare you doubt her? | 你竟然敢怀疑她 |
[14:33] | Look! Look, guys, come on! | 听着 听着 伙计们 拜托 |
[14:35] | Move. Just walk. | 走 快走 |
[14:36] | Take Dixon or Josh. Why is it me? | 抓迪克森或者乔什啊 为什么是我 |
[14:38] | – Fuck. – Doesn’t make… | -我靠 -这根本就… |
[14:39] | – Shut up! – I’m the nice one! | -闭嘴 -我是好人 |
[14:41] | – Get in. – Please… | -进去 -拜托… |
[14:45] | Hey, now that I’m in here and everything, | 我都被关进来了 |
[14:46] | can you please tell me what I did? | 至少告诉我我做了什么吧 |
[14:48] | Nothing. | 什么都没做 |
[14:51] | – Pardon? – You didn’t do nothing, all right? | -什么 -你什么都没做 好吗 |
[14:53] | I got a plan. Just… Fuck. | 我有个计划 该死 |
[14:55] | Just… just… just trust me. | 你只需要…相信我 |
[14:58] | Oh, yeah, I have literally zero idea why I would do that, | 我完全不知道我为什么要相信你 |
[15:00] | seeing as how you just locked me in a shithole for no reason! | 你莫名其妙把我关在这个屎坑里 |
[15:03] | Listen. You gotta be patient and wait. | 听着 你耐心等着 |
[15:05] | I’m gonna get you out of here soon. | 我很快就把你带你出去 |
[15:07] | Oh, wow. That is less than specific. | 说了跟没说一样 |
[15:11] | All right, listen. Do me a favor. | 好了 听着 帮我个忙 |
[15:14] | When I tell you it’s time, go with it. | 当我告诉你是时候了 你就随机应变 |
[15:17] | Hey, got it? | 听到了吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah, no idea what you mean when you say, “Go with it.” | 完全不知道你说的”随机应变”是指什么 |
[15:22] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[15:24] | And get ready. Fuck! | 准备好 靠 |
[15:32] | So lonely. | 真孤单 |
[15:35] | He’s not in there anymore, okay? | 他已经不在里面了 好吗 |
[15:37] | It’s just his body. | 那只是他的尸体 |
[15:38] | His soul is in a better place now. | 他的灵魂已经去了更好的地方 |
[15:40] | He’s in heaven, Suzanne. | 他在天堂 苏珊娜 |
[15:42] | Hey, Cindy Rubenstein, you don’t believe in heaven. | 辛迪·鲁本斯坦 你们教不信天堂的 |
[15:46] | I believe you’re referring to the modern cultural Jew | 你说的应该是现代文化中 |
[15:50] | who typically doesn’t believe | 犹太人并不相信 |
[15:51] | in a stringent concept of heaven and hell. | 严格意义中的天堂和地狱 |
[15:53] | However, historically, | 但是从历史角度讲 |
[15:56] | Judaism does subscribe to the idea of Olam Ha-Ba, | 犹太教中确实有教义描述了来世 |
[16:00] | the world to come. | 死后的世界 |
[16:01] | Converts are always the worst. | 信仰转变真是烂透了 |
[16:03] | Y’all think they’ll let us into heaven | 你们觉得他们还会让我们进入天堂吗 |
[16:04] | after we’ve been in prison? | 毕竟我们都坐过牢 |
[16:06] | Maybe this is not the time for this, yeah? | 现在别扯这些了 好吗 |
[16:08] | It’s something I think about. | 我随便说说而已 |
[16:10] | – Is Poussey in heaven? – Of course she is, honey. | -珀比在天堂吗 -当然了 亲爱的 |
[16:13] | In my faith, we call it paradise. | 在我的信仰中 我们称之为乐园 |
[16:15] | I bet you she’s up there right now, | 她肯定在天堂 |
[16:17] | having a heck of a time looking down at us, | 一直注视着我们 |
[16:19] | laughing about this mess we got ourselves in. | 嘲笑我们被搅进这些烂事中 |
[16:23] | Wait, so, the dead bad person is up there with her? | 等等 那个死掉的坏人也在那里吗 |
[16:26] | In the paradise-heaven-better-place? | 在那个比天堂更好的乐园里 |
[16:28] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[16:30] | Well, she said he’s in a better place. | 她说的他在一个更好的地方 |
[16:34] | You… you… | 你…你… |
[16:35] | He is. It’s just a different | 他是的 只是他跟 |
[16:37] | better place than the one that P’s in. | 小珀在不是在同一个好地方 |
[16:39] | Wait, so you can be a bad person | 等等 所以你可以做一个坏人 |
[16:41] | and still end up in the better place? | 但最后依然可以进入天堂吗 |
[16:43] | Okay, look. Nobody knows, all right? | 听着 这无从知晓 好吗 |
[16:44] | It’s just shit people say to make each other feel better. | 大家这样说只是为了让彼此好过一些 |
[16:47] | Oh, it’s too much! It’s too much death! | 太多了 太多死亡了 |
[16:51] | It’s too much. And… | 太多了 而且… |
[16:52] | and you’re all lying, lying, lying, lying! | 你们全部都在说谎 说谎 说谎 |
[16:55] | You liars! Oh, god! | 你们是骗子 天啊 |
[16:58] | Too much death! Too much, it’s too much! | 太多死亡 太多了 太多了 |
[17:02] | That’s right! You’re liars. | 没错 你们都是骗子 |
[17:03] | You lie. You lie! | 你撒谎 你撒谎 |
[17:08] | Too much! Too much death! Too much! | 太多了 太多死亡 太多了 |
[17:10] | All right, what you wanna do is keep ’em on their toes. | 你要让他们乖乖的别轻举妄动 |
[17:12] | Yeah, you gotta mess with their brains. | 没错 你得给他们灌输这种思想 |
[17:15] | Why is your face all red? | 为什么你的脸那么红 |
[17:16] | I slapped her to stay awake. | 我扇的 让她保持清醒 |
[17:17] | But we good now. We got something better. | 但我们现在不困了 我们有了更好的主意 |
[17:19] | Yo, check this out. | 瞧着 |
[17:20] | Go, go, go. All right, so, see this? | 快 快 快 看好了 |
[17:23] | You take your coffee, then you take your card. | 拿出咖啡罐 然后用卡片 |
[17:26] | And you gonna line that bitch up, right? | 把咖啡粉排成一列 |
[17:29] | You gotta get yourself a pen, take it apart like this. You see? | 然后找根笔 把它拆成这样 看到了吗 |
[17:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[17:33] | Watch, watch. | 看着 看着 |
[17:39] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[17:42] | We found an extra can in somebody’s locker. | 我们在柜子里又找到了一罐咖啡 |
[17:45] | Fuck, we could’ve used that shit in the coffeehouse. | 靠 咖啡屋里就需要这样的东西 |
[17:47] | But you know what? Well, fuck it. I’m livin’ in the now. | 但我告诉你 去他妈的 我要活在当下 |
[17:51] | Fuck. Shit. Is my nose bleeding? | 该死 见鬼 我流鼻血了吗 |
[17:55] | Just a little. But whatever. Yo, let me do a line. | 有一点 没事 让我也吸一点 |
[17:58] | Come on, come on. Fuck it. Grab that shit. | 来 来 去他的 快来吸 |
[18:00] | Watch this shit. | 看我的 |
[18:02] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[18:11] | The more it hurts, the doper the… the high, right? | 越疼越嗨 对吧 |
[18:14] | – Totally. – I think y’all crazy. | -没错 -你们都疯了吧 |
[18:16] | Excedrin work just as good and it don’t hurt. | 艾克赛德林有同样的效果 而且还不会疼 |
[18:18] | The pain lets you know that you’re alive. | 疼痛让你知道你还活着 |
[18:21] | I know I’m alive. | 我知道我还活着 |
[18:22] | You were talkin’ about the guards, right? | 你之前在说那些狱警 对吧 |
[18:24] | Yeah, right. | 对 没错 |
[18:24] | You gotta fuck with ’em. | 你要搅乱他们 |
[18:27] | Man, this is my favorite. | 天啊 我超爱这个 |
[18:31] | You know how this goes. | 你们都知道该怎么做 |
[18:32] | Ain’t gonna happen unless you all looking at me. | 都看着我 不然什么都没有 |
[18:35] | I need ten eyes, right here. | 全部都看这里 |
[18:37] | The slick one ain’t looking yet. | 那个瘦子没有看过来 |
[18:39] | I can stand here all day waiting, | 我可以在这里站一天 |
[18:41] | so you better get your dude over there in line. | 你们最好赶紧让他乖乖看过来 |
[18:44] | The longer we wait, the more of you going to Poo. | 我们等得越久 更多人要去禁闭屎 |
[18:53] | “Two Girls, One Cup.” It’s a classic, but still hard to beat. | 《二女一杯》 很经典 难以被超越 |
[19:00] | No. Fuck this. | 不 去你妈的 |
[19:02] | – This is bullshit! – We got a rebellion. | -都是胡扯 -有人反抗 |
[19:04] | – I got this. – This ain’t doin’ shit! | -我来吧 -根本没有用 |
[19:06] | You didn’t learn your lesson from your friend earlier? | 你还没有从你朋友身上学到教训吗 |
[19:08] | What lesson? There ain’t no lesson here! | 什么教训 根本没有教训 |
[19:11] | Just a bunch of sociopaths torturing us, and for what? | 你们就是一群折磨我们的反社会 为了什么 |
[19:13] | You think getting better food is gonna make you not a criminal? | 你觉得你们吃得好就是好人了吗 |
[19:16] | The world already considers y’all a pile of garbage, | 全世界的人早就觉得你们是一群人渣了 |
[19:18] | and that was before you went | 在你们绑架了一群 |
[19:20] | and held a bunch of innocent people hostage. | 无辜的人之前就这么觉得了 |
[19:23] | You think people will be on your side now? | 你觉得现在会有人支持你们吗 |
[19:29] | You, with the boobs. You, too. | 你 有胸的那个 你也来 |
[19:31] | – Me? – No, her. | -我吗 -不 她 |
[19:32] | One of you has an opinion, | 如果一个人有意见的话 |
[19:34] | the rest of you are gonna suffer for it. | 你们其他人都要一起受罪 |
[19:36] | I was just sitting here. I didn’t do anything. Please. | 我只是坐在这里 什么都没做 拜托 |
[19:39] | I’ll stare at the shit eaters some more. | 我会看那些吃屎的视频 |
[19:41] | What do you want me to do? I’ll do anything. | 你还想让我干什么 我都做 |
[19:42] | – Out. Now! – What? | -出去 现在 -什么 |
[19:45] | Damn it, Dixon. | 该死 迪克森 |
[19:47] | – Come on. – You’re a fucking idiot. | -快点 -你个蠢货 |
[19:51] | Can’t let them get too comfortable, right? | 不要让他们太舒坦 |
[19:53] | Nice job, Mendoza. Mental warfare, I like it. | 干得好 曼多萨 心理战 我喜欢 |
[19:56] | Yeah, you a good student. Z, help her down to the Poo. | 你是个好学生 Z你也去禁闭屎帮她 |
[19:58] | Nah. We’ll be just fine. | 不用 我自己来 |
[20:10] | Get in! | 进去 |
[20:14] | Move it! Move. Move, move, move, move! | 走 走 进去 进去 进去 |
[20:37] | Get in! | 进去 |
[20:39] | Fuck! | 操 |
[20:48] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[20:50] | Fuck yeah! Fuck! | 我靠 爽 |
[21:26] | Now, can someone tell me | 谁能告诉我 |
[21:27] | how throwin’ someone in a room by themselves | 把人扔进不见天日的小黑屋中 |
[21:28] | and denying them access to sunshine and other people | 不许她们见人 |
[21:31] | teaches them any kinda lesson? | 能让她们学会什么教训 |
[21:36] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[21:39] | Man, how you gonna mess up my rhythm like that? | 你为什么要打断我讲话 |
[21:44] | Pardon me one second, would you? | 请稍等一下 好吗 |
[21:50] | Yo, you was killin’ it in there! | 你把他们说得哑口无言 |
[21:52] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 |
[21:54] | That’s why this better be motherfuckin’ important. | 所以你的事情最好很重要 |
[21:58] | Look, we got a… a little problem. | 听着 我们出了一个小问题 |
[22:00] | Great, it’s a little problem. | 太好了 是个小问题 |
[22:02] | Little means you can handle it. | 小问题你就可以解决 |
[22:03] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[22:07] | We got a dead guard and Suzanne is freaking out. | 死了一个狱警 苏珊娜吓坏了 |
[22:10] | – Are you fucking serious? – I know, man. | -你他妈逗我吗 -我知道 |
[22:13] | I know, it’s bad! Come on, I’ll take you… | 我知道这很糟 来 我带你… |
[22:14] | No, you misunderstand. | 不 你理解错了 |
[22:16] | You think I got time to handle more bullshit? | 你觉得我现在有空管这些破事吗 |
[22:18] | I’m in there busting my ass, | 我自己在里面拼命地 |
[22:20] | trying to make shit better for all of us by myself, | 想要为大家争取更好的条件 |
[22:22] | and you bringing me some nonsense? That Suzanne is freaking out? | 而你却拿这种事烦我 苏珊娜吓坏了吗 |
[22:26] | Well, spoiler alert. That’s what the fuck she does. | 剧透一下 她本来就那样 |
[22:29] | She freaks out! | 她本来就疯 |
[22:30] | Look, I ain’t got no magic Suzanne wand. Just deal with it. | 我又没有安抚苏珊娜的魔杖 你自己处理 |
[22:34] | Look, but… Whoa, whoa, maybe you missed the part… | 但…也许你没听清 |
[22:38] | about the dead guard? | 死了个狱警的部分 |
[22:41] | Oh, you mean the part where you thought it would be a good idea | 那你觉得你这样跑过来 |
[22:43] | to run up in here and tell me some shit | 大声地告诉我这事是个好主意吗 |
[22:45] | that can make this whole thing fall apart if somebody heard you? | 如果有人听到的话 这些全都白费了 |
[22:49] | You smart, man. You a damn genius. | 你真聪明 真是天才 |
[22:51] | You ain’t got to be mean about it. Shit, man! | 不用这么刻薄吧 靠 |
[22:54] | Do you get what’s going on here? | 你知道现在是什么情况吗 |
[22:55] | Do you understand what’s at stake? | 你明白现在正处于关键时刻吧 |
[22:57] | This ain’t a game, yo. This is our life. | 这不是游戏 这是我们的人生 |
[23:00] | What’s going on in there | 这里发生的事情 |
[23:01] | is gonna change the lives of hundreds of women. | 将会改变上百名女性的生活 |
[23:03] | And maybe if we do this right, | 如果我们好好处理 |
[23:06] | other prisons will listen, too, all right? | 或许其他的监狱也会效仿 好吗 |
[23:09] | We got a chance to really change things. | 我们有机会能真正做出改变 |
[23:12] | And I’m in there tryin’ to make a difference, | 我就是在努力做出改变 |
[23:13] | and you know what? | 而且我告诉你 |
[23:16] | I’m good at it. I’m getting somewhere. | 我很擅长 而且快要有成效了 |
[23:21] | So you tell me what’s more important… | 所以你告诉我什么更重要 |
[23:24] | one girl who can’t handle not getting her breakfast on time | 一个人没法按时吃到早饭 |
[23:29] | or the rest of us who is in here tryin’ to survive every day? | 还是我们其他人能够在这里生存下去 |
[23:39] | That’s what I thought. | 这就对了 |
[23:48] | Live on the scene here at Litchfield Prison. | 利奇菲尔德监狱现场报道 |
[23:50] | No new activity in the last few hours. | 近几个小时内没有新的动向 |
[23:52] | We are still awaiting any… | 我们还在等着… |
[23:54] | – I was watching that! – And I was turning it off. | -我正看着呢 -我就是要关了 |
[23:57] | You better get your booty to the bus stop. | 你最好赶快去公交站 |
[24:00] | If the bus leaves without you, you got a long walk. | 如果你没有赶上公交的话 你得走很远 |
[24:03] | And I’m not writing no late-excuse letters to the school. | 我不会给你写迟到假条的 |
[24:06] | It’s like you don’t even care about her. | 你怎么一点也不关心她 |
[24:08] | – Who? – See? Cindy. My sister? | -谁 -辛迪 我姐姐 |
[24:12] | Your daughter. She’s in that jail that’s going off, | 你女儿 她就在那个暴乱的监狱里 |
[24:14] | and you’re pretending she don’t even exist. | 而你却假装她根本不存在 |
[24:16] | I care about her very much. | 我很关心她 |
[24:19] | – You’re not worried? – Honey… | -你就不担心吗 -亲爱的 |
[24:22] | I didn’t tell you before because I didn’t want you worrying, | 我之前没告诉你 是因为我不想你担心 |
[24:25] | but Cindy’s not in that place. | 但是辛迪不在那里 |
[24:27] | She was transferred to another facility a couple of months back. | 几个月前她被转到了另外的监狱 |
[24:31] | And I’m sorry for keeping it from you. | 很抱歉我没告诉你 |
[24:33] | She got transferred? | 她被转移了吗 |
[24:34] | Yeah, something about behavior infractions. I don’t know. | 嗯 因为什么违规行为 我也不知道 |
[24:37] | Point is, she’s all right and you don’t have to worry about her. | 重点是她没事 你不必担心她 |
[24:41] | Focus on school, okay? | 专心学习 好吗 |
[24:46] | She got transferred? | 她真的被转移了吗 |
[24:51] | Where did you get that? | 你从哪里看到的 |
[24:53] | It doesn’t matter. You’re a fucking liar. | 不重要 你就是个谎话精 |
[24:55] | You watch your language! | 注意你的语言 |
[24:58] | Why should I listen to anything you say? | 我为什么要听你的话 |
[25:00] | Because I am your… your mother! | 因为我是你的…你的母亲 |
[25:02] | – I wish you weren’t. – Well, sometimes I wish that, too. | -真希望你不是 -有时候我也希望不是 |
[25:07] | – Found the pliers. – Wonderful. | -找到钳子了 -太好了 |
[25:10] | You’re actually going to torture him? | 你真的要折磨他吗 |
[25:13] | Nothing he hasn’t done to us. | 他也折磨过我们 |
[25:14] | Yeah, but he’s a monster. You’re… Red. | 是 但他是个禽兽 而你是…红妈 |
[25:18] | You know what, kids? | 好了 孩子们 |
[25:20] | I believe I’ve had, uh, quite enough fun for a while. | 我已经经历得够多了 |
[25:23] | And blood? It’s not really my thing, so… | 我见不得血 所以… |
[25:28] | Boo out. | 我先撤了 |
[25:31] | This man is no better than we are, | 这个人没有比我们好多少 |
[25:34] | and yet he gets to roam free and make our lives a living hell? | 但他却能折磨我们并且逍遥法外 |
[25:38] | Because the system that condemns us protects him? | 就因为体制贬低我们并且保护他吗 |
[25:41] | This is insane. I need to go check on Alex. | 太疯狂了 我要去看看艾丽克斯 |
[25:44] | All right, Piper, come on. | 得了 帕波 拜托 |
[25:45] | We can’t just leave her down here alone. | 我们不能把她独自留在这里 |
[25:46] | Oh, yes, you can. Leave me here. Go, all of you. | 当然可以 把我留在这 你们都走 |
[25:50] | I’m a big girl and I don’t need your moral elitism. | 我不是小孩了 我不需要你们的道德主义 |
[25:54] | Okay. Okay. Oh, boy, | 好吧 好吧 天啊 |
[25:56] | that really undercut your whole independent lady thing, huh? | 那真的打压了你的独立女子气焰 对吧 |
[25:59] | Norma, you bitch! | 诺尔玛 你这个小人 |
[26:01] | Impressive. Girl scout? | 令人惊讶 女童子军吗 |
[26:04] | All right, uh, give me a hand over here, right? | 好了 给我搭把手 可以吗 |
[26:07] | I wish that we could go back to the us from two days ago | 真希望我们能够回到两天之前 |
[26:10] | and let them know that this is where we were gonna be. | 告诉当时的自己 将来会沦落到这个境地 |
[26:12] | Blanca, you’ll carry the torch, yes? | 白人妞 你会继续下去的 对吗 |
[26:14] | Actually, Red, I’m pretty tired. | 实际上 红妈 我很累了 |
[26:16] | All right, let’s pretend we’re at a Jewish wedding, right? | 好了 假装我们是在一个犹太婚礼 好吗 |
[26:16] | 犹太婚礼中会把吓得腿软的新郎 放在椅子上 被大家抬起来 | |
[26:19] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[26:22] | I hate all of you. | 我恨你们所有人 |
[26:23] | Aw, we hate you back, Red, but with love! | 我们同样恨你 红妈 但带着爱意 |
[26:30] | You came back! | 你回来了 |
[26:34] | I should get kidnapped | 看来我应该多被 |
[26:35] | and held hostage by a psychopath more often. | 精神病绑架几次 |
[26:39] | I’ve had a lot of guys make a lot of excuses | 曾经有很多男人用各种各样的借口 |
[26:41] | for disappearing on me, | 抛弃过我 |
[26:42] | but that by far is the most ridiculous one I’ve ever heard. | 但是到目前为止你这个是最荒唐的 |
[26:44] | Okay. I’ll work on it. | 好吧 我会再想想其他借口 |
[26:47] | Hey, girl, what happened to your face? | 妹子 你的脸怎么了 |
[26:51] | Your friend, the feral one? | 你的朋友 野蛮的那个 |
[26:53] | She’s mad at me. She thinks I stole you or something. | 她很生气 她认为是我把你偷走了 |
[26:55] | Is that what’s going on here, Miss Von Barlow? | 是这样吗 冯巴洛女士 |
[26:57] | Are you trying to steal me away? | 你是想要偷走我吗 |
[27:00] | – What happened to your suit? – Yeah. | -你的西装怎么了 -没事 |
[27:04] | Victim of the riot. | 牺牲在暴动中了 |
[27:07] | I really liked that suit. | 我真的很喜欢那套西装 |
[27:08] | Yeah, well, you should see me in suspenders. | 好吧 你应该看看我穿吊带裤的样子 |
[27:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[27:18] | What? | 什么 |
[27:18] | How can I put this politely? | 我该怎么委婉地表达呢 |
[27:21] | Have you been rolling around | 在我走了之后 |
[27:22] | in a pile of horse shit since I’ve been away? | 难道你是滚进了一堆马粪里面吗 |
[27:24] | I had to hide in the Poo to escape a Mexican mongoloid! | 为了避开那墨西哥白痴我不得不藏在禁闭屎里 |
[27:30] | I don’t even know which part of that is the most offensive. | 我已经说不清你这话中什么是最恶心的了 |
[27:34] | Impressive. | 牛逼 |
[27:35] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[27:37] | How about I get you a nice hot shower? | 我带你去洗个热水澡怎么样 |
[27:40] | Oh, my god, that would be so nice. | 天啊 那就太好了 |
[27:43] | Well, I happen to know a place. | 我正好知道一个地方 |
[27:46] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:47] | Hello? I need Suzanne Warren’s medication. All of ’em. | 你好 我需要所有苏珊娜·沃伦的药 |
[27:51] | Oh, she doesn’t take those anymore. | 她已经不用吃药了 |
[27:55] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[27:56] | Yeah. As a pretend licensed medical professional, | 没错 作为一个假装的执业医师 |
[27:59] | I made an uneducated but still very thoughtful decision, | 我做出了一个非专业但很体贴的决定 |
[28:02] | – and I took her off those. – The fuck? | -我让她停药了 -什么鬼 |
[28:04] | She’s sick. She needs her medication. | 她病了 她需要吃药 |
[28:06] | No. No, no, no! No. | 不 不 不 不 |
[28:09] | That is the problem around here. You are the problem. | 这就是这里的问题 你才是问题 |
[28:12] | Okay, she is not sick. | 她没有病 |
[28:13] | She is wonderful and beautiful and unique | 她是个美丽奇妙并且独特的存在 |
[28:16] | and just because her brain | 就因为她的思考方式 |
[28:17] | doesn’t think like everybody else’s around here, | 和其他人不一样 |
[28:19] | doesn’t mean we should stuff her full of pills. | 并不意味着她需要吃药 |
[28:22] | Do you know why we do that to people? | 你知道为什么我们要这么对人们吗 |
[28:24] | So we can feel more comfortable, | 是为了让我们感觉更舒服 |
[28:26] | so we don’t have to deal with | 这样我们就不需要去 |
[28:28] | anyone who isn’t what we think they should be. | 处理那些和我们想象不符的人了 |
[28:30] | I mean, who… who’s to say what normal is, anyway? | 谁有权利说什么才是正常的 |
[28:33] | Look, Professor Fakey Pants, | 听着 疯狂教授 |
[28:35] | I don’t know what normal is, but I know it ain’t you. | 我不知道什么是正常 但是我知道你不正常 |
[28:38] | And because you took these medical decisions into your own hands, | 而且因为你私自决定给她停药 |
[28:41] | Suzanne is freaking the fuck out | 苏珊娜现在已经疯了 |
[28:43] | and we can’t get her to calm down. | 而我们无法让她平静下来 |
[28:44] | So, now, I’m gonna need the medication. | 所以我需要那些药 |
[28:47] | What’s she take? | 她吃什么药 |
[28:48] | No, that is confidential patient information! | 不行 那是患者保密信息 |
[28:52] | You are runnin’ hard on the psycho path, | 你真是在神经病的路上一去不复返 |
[28:55] | but maybe it’s time to take a water break. | 也许你现在该去尿个尿了 |
[28:57] | No! No, no, no, no, no! No, you can’t touch those. | 不 不 不 不 你不能动那些药 |
[28:59] | What are you doing? Put those down! | 你在干什么 把它们放下 |
[29:00] | – You can’t take that! – Look… | -你不能拿走那个 -听着… |
[29:03] | Sometimes the greater good matters more than one raving lunatic. | 有时候多数人的利益比一个疯子更重要 |
[29:06] | Now her crazy is puttin’ us all at risk | 现在她的疯病将我们都置于险境 |
[29:08] | and scarin’ the fuck out of me personally. | 并且把我吓了个半死 |
[29:12] | Get… the fuck… out of my way! | 别 挡 我 的 路 |
[29:20] | Spread the word. | 放话出去 |
[29:21] | This bathroom is off-limits for at least an hour. | 在接下来的一个小时内不要接近这个浴室 |
[29:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:37] | You know, if I close my eyes, | 如果我把眼睛闭上的话 |
[29:38] | this is exactly like the Serenity Day Spa in Utica. | 这感觉就像是在尤蒂卡的宁静温泉疗养所 |
[29:41] | Except for the faint notes of shit and piss in the air. | 除了空气中那股隐约的屎尿味 |
[29:44] | Utica? I thought you were from Connecticut. | 尤蒂卡 我还以为你来自康涅狄格 |
[29:50] | You know, it is a little known fact about Connecticut | 很少有人知道在康涅狄格 |
[29:53] | that we actually also have a Utica. | 也有个尤蒂卡市 |
[29:57] | Yeah, it’s near New Haven. | 就在靠近纽黑文市的地方 |
[29:58] | Well, now, aren’t you just a little bundle of Connecticut trivia? | 你真是康涅狄格知识问答大全 |
[30:03] | I kill at trivia night. | 我在知识问答之夜战无不胜 |
[30:05] | In Connecticut. | 在康涅狄格时 |
[30:07] | Specifically in Connecticut. | 特指在康涅狄格时 |
[30:13] | Fuck, would you look at me? I’m all giggly and gay for you. | 靠 看看我 我为你变得这么同 |
[30:17] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure you’re gay all the time. | 我很肯定你什么时候都很同 |
[30:19] | Correct. | 没错 |
[30:20] | I’m just not typically “gay” gay. | 只是我平时不会这么”同” |
[30:24] | Are you gonna pass me a note and ask me if I like you now? | 你要给我写个小纸条 问我是否喜欢你吗 |
[30:27] | God. I love it when you’re a bitch. | 天啊 我爱死你嘴炮的样子了 |
[30:31] | It’s just so… me. | 感觉很像…我 |
[30:33] | That’s what relationships are, right? | 谈恋爱不就是这样吗 |
[30:36] | Well, it’s just finding someone who… | 找到一个人能够 |
[30:40] | reflects those parts of yourself | 映射出你自己想要 |
[30:41] | that you want everyone else to see. | 让所有人看的的那一部分 |
[30:43] | It’s narcissism, but in a prettier package. | 这是被包裹在蜜糖中的自恋 |
[30:45] | Well, then I guess I want everyone to see | 好吧 也许我就是想让所有人看见 |
[30:48] | that I’m a hot piece of ass | 我是一个火辣的尤物 |
[30:51] | with a big set of brass balls | 拥有一对绝世胸器 |
[30:54] | and a mouth to back them up. | 还有一张惑人红唇 |
[30:57] | I’ve never felt so seen. | 我从没有感觉到如此被看透过 |
[31:10] | – Fresh towel? – That sounds lovely. | -要干净毛巾吗 -听起来不错 |
[31:12] | Great. Be right back. | 好 马上回来 |
[31:17] | A prize! | 看我发现了什么 |
[31:29] | What’d you find, babe? | 你找到了什么 宝贝 |
[31:33] | That mildew stain on the wall, it’s, uh… | 墙上的那个霉菌斑 |
[31:37] | Looks like a set of tits, doesn’t it? | 看起来就像是一对乳房 对吧 |
[31:43] | Yeah, I can totally kind of see that. | 是的 看起来确实像 |
[31:56] | Looks like I missed out on all the fun. | 看起来我错过了所有的乐趣 |
[32:00] | Guess you’re real committed to your team, huh? | 看来你也没有多么投入到你的团队 |
[32:03] | All it took was a little rain to get your ass back in here. | 只是下了一点下雨你就回来了 |
[32:08] | What the fuck happened to all the guards? | 那些狱警发生了什么 |
[32:10] | Gloria been kicking their asses! | 歌洛丽娅一直在教训他们 |
[32:12] | She been sending them shitheads to the Poo all day. | 她把他们都送进了禁闭屎 |
[32:14] | It’s been mad entertaining. | 简直太有意思了 |
[32:16] | Yeah, she’s like Scarface or some shit. | 她就像是《刀疤脸》一样勇猛 |
[32:18] | Nah, she’s like that dude in the karate movie, | 不 她就像是那个功夫电影里面的 |
[32:21] | the one with the kid! What’s it called? | 那个小子 那电影叫什么名字 |
[32:23] | – Karate Kid. – Right. | -《功夫小子》 -没错 |
[32:25] | ‘Cause we like the old dude who’s been teaching her. | 我们就像电影里面那个老男人一样教育她 |
[32:32] | Hey, why do you guys care about this thing? | 你们为什么要关心这件事 |
[32:34] | The real question is, why don’t you? | 真正的问题是 你为什么不关心 |
[32:40] | You know this means we’re in here forever now, right? | 你知道这意味着我们要永远被关在这里了对吧 |
[32:45] | We’re never getting out after this. | 这事之后我们永远出不去了 |
[32:49] | Yo, this is our time, man. | 这是我们的时间 |
[32:53] | These days is all we got. | 我们只有这几天 |
[32:55] | Rest of our lives, people gonna treat us like garbage. | 往后人们会像对垃圾一样对待我们 |
[32:58] | But right now, people are listening. Right now, people care. | 但现在他们在倾听 现在人们关心我们 |
[33:03] | You wanna miss out your chance to change some shit around here? | 你想要错过改变这里情况的机会吗 |
[33:08] | You wanna sit out the one time that you got real power? | 你想错失唯一一次能够拥有真正权力的机会吗 |
[33:13] | Take some fucking responsibility, so when all this is over, | 承担起你的责任 当这一切结束后 |
[33:16] | you can say that you stood up and did something. | 你可以说你站起来反抗过并且做出了改变 |
[33:20] | Be a fucking role model to your kids and shit. | 给你的孩子做一个学习榜样 |
[33:28] | Or at least don’t get your ass kicked by the rest of us. | 或者至少你不会被我们其他人海扁 |
[33:33] | Hey, guys! It’s Flaritza with | 伙计们 我是弗娜丽萨 |
[33:34] | your favorite beauty tips! | 现在是美容小建议时间 |
[33:36] | Ladies, hair is your most valuable tool. | 姑娘们 头发是你最有价值的武器 |
[33:40] | Got a lazy eye? | 你的眼睛有斜视吗 |
[33:43] | Just like that, | 只需要这样 |
[33:45] | boys will think you’re mysterious instead of cross-eyed! | 男孩子们就会认为你很神秘 而不是斜眼 |
[33:49] | Forehead looking like a sixhead? | 额头码数太大吗 |
[33:53] | Voila! | 就是这么简单 |
[33:55] | You sit the fuck down before | 都给我坐下 要不我就把你们的 |
[33:58] | I rip your eyeballs out one by one! | 眼珠子都一个一个地挖出来 |
[34:01] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[34:06] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[34:12] | You sit the fuck down before | 都给我坐下 要不我就把你们的 |
[34:15] | I rip your eyeballs out one by one! | 眼珠子都一个一个地挖出来 |
[34:17] | Got it? | 懂了吗 |
[34:19] | Yo, hostility is not a good look. | 愤怒会破坏你的美貌 |
[34:21] | Sorry, guys. We’ll be back soon with a chiller vibe. | 抱歉 伙计们 我们换个轻松环境再继续 |
[34:26] | Will someone untie me already? | 谁能把我解开了吗 |
[34:29] | Are you gonna run back down there? | 你还会再跑到下面去吗 |
[34:31] | – Yes. – Then no. | -是的 -那就不解开 |
[34:33] | You can’t stop me from taking him down. | 你把我绑在这里也阻止不了我 |
[34:36] | Maybe instead of continuing | 也许除了继续纠缠 |
[34:37] | to obsess over this whole revenge thing, | 这个报仇的事情 |
[34:39] | you could, I don’t know, | 我也说不好 你也可以 |
[34:40] | uh, look around at the consequences | 反省一下你嗑药后做出的 |
[34:42] | of your drug-fueled actions and apologize. | 行为的后果 并且道歉 |
[34:45] | For what? | 为什么 |
[34:46] | So we’re still in the denial phase. Noted. | 所以你现在还在否认阶段 懂了 |
[34:49] | This is sort of all your fault, Red. | 这差不多都是你的错 红妈 |
[34:51] | Oh, don’t be ridiculous. Nothing is ever one person’s fault. | 别搞笑了 没有什么会是一个人的错 |
[34:54] | You and your heavy-browed minion over there lured him in here. | 你和你那个眉毛浓密的手下把他引来这里 |
[34:58] | I got them shaped. | 我已经修过眉了 |
[34:59] | I look more like Brooke Shields than Frida Kahlo now. | 我看起来更像波姬·小丝而不是弗里达·卡罗 |
[35:01] | I don’t know who the fuck Brooke Shields is, | 我不知道什么波姬·小丝 |
[35:03] | but that’s what Flaritza said. | 弗娜丽萨就是这么说的 |
[35:04] | Look, we were trying to help all of you. | 我们是为了帮助你们所有人 |
[35:06] | By inviting a bloodthirsty, armed maniac into the prison? | 通过邀请一个带武器的嗜血疯子进入监狱吗 |
[35:09] | By making his crimes public | 通过公开他的罪行 |
[35:11] | and ensuring that he never works here again. | 确保他永远不会再在这里工作 |
[35:13] | None of this sounds insane to you now that you’re off the drugs? | 在你不吸毒后这些对你来说一点都不疯狂吗 |
[35:18] | I didn’t know they were drugs. She lied to me! | 我不知道那是毒品 她骗了我 |
[35:21] | – Please, you lied to yourself. – She ain’t wrong. | -得了 你骗了你自己 -她没错 |
[35:23] | We were just sitting here, minding our own business… | 我们就坐在这里 管好自己的事… |
[35:26] | Selfishly hoarding all of these supplies. | 自私地囤积着这些必需品 |
[35:28] | It’s not our fault we’re enjoyable company… | 我们讨人喜欢有什么错 |
[35:32] | and Frieda invited us. | 而且是费里达邀请的我们 |
[35:34] | There’s also that part where the two of you made us look like | 还有你们两个让我们在新闻上看起来 |
[35:36] | radical Islamic terrorists on the news. Remember that? | 像是激进的伊斯兰恐怖分子 还记得吗 |
[35:39] | I went back downstairs. | 我当时回楼下了 |
[35:42] | I think that we’re starting to split hairs here a little bit. | 我想大家开始过于钻牛角尖了 |
[35:45] | Don’t even start with us, you Cheeto stealer! | 别让我开始说你 你这个奇多小偷 |
[35:49] | Don’t you laugh at me. | 不要嘲笑我 |
[35:50] | What? You were all “Ra-ra riot” for a while there. | 怎么 你之前确实有点像个暴徒 |
[35:53] | Piper “Pussy Riot” Chapman. | 帕波·娘炮暴徒·查普曼 |
[35:55] | You know, at least she was doing something, huh? | 至少她还做了一些事情 |
[35:57] | That’s right. At least I was doing something. | 没错 我至少还做了一些事情 |
[36:00] | Where were you when your mother was popping her little helpers? | 你妈妈嗑药的时候 你在哪里 |
[36:02] | Hey, look, lady, some of us were trying to stay out of it | 听着女士 我们之中有些人只想置身事外 |
[36:04] | while others of us were cutting the electricity | 但其他人却切断了 |
[36:06] | to the entire fucking prison! | 整个监狱的电力 |
[36:08] | But who can really say what’s worse, am I right? | 但谁又能说什么是最差的 我说得对吧 |
[36:11] | I was trying to help! | 我只是想帮忙 |
[36:13] | – Don’t intentions count for anything? – And it’s back, right? | -难道好意没有任何意义吗 -又来了 |
[36:17] | She was saying intentions count for something. | 她说好意是有意义的 |
[36:20] | We were trying to bring Piscatella over here! | 我们试图把皮斯科特拉带来这里 |
[36:48] | Shit. You put them in together? | 靠 你把他们关进同一间了吗 |
[36:51] | Ain’t got room otherwise. | 也没别间空着了 |
[36:53] | You are fire, yo. | 你太厉害了 |
[36:56] | You see that? | 你看见了吗 |
[36:59] | Yeah, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[37:08] | – Lourdes? – Gloria. | -洛德丝 -歌洛丽娅 |
[37:10] | They’re taking him into surgery. | 他们要把他送进手术室了 |
[37:11] | If you want to talk to him first, | 如果你想先和他说几句话 |
[37:14] | I thought… maybe he can hear you. | 我想也许他能听见你的声音 |
[37:15] | Yes, yes, eh… | 好 好的 |
[37:18] | – You’ll hold the phone to him? – Yes. Go ahead. | -你能把电话举给他吗 -好的 说吧 |
[37:24] | Baby? | 宝贝 |
[37:29] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:32] | I know you don’t like it when I call you that, | 我知道你不喜欢我叫你宝贝 |
[37:34] | but you’re still my baby. | 但是你依旧是我的宝贝 |
[37:37] | And everything’s gonna be okay, | 一切都会没事的 |
[37:38] | you hear me? It’s gonna be all right. | 你听到了吗 会没事的 |
[37:40] | The doctors, they’re gonna take care of you, | 医生们会好好照顾你的 |
[37:42] | and I’m gonna be there real soon. | 我很快就要出去了 |
[37:44] | I’m gonna be there when you wake up. | 你醒来的时候就会看到我 |
[37:47] | I got a plan… | 我已经有计划了… |
[37:49] | and I’m gonna be right next to you before you know it. | 等你醒过来我会守在你身边 |
[37:52] | Mama’s coming for you. | 妈妈来了 |
[37:54] | Until I get there, I need you to… I need you to fight. | 在我来之前 我需要你努力抗住 |
[37:59] | You put up those fists and you fight. | 你要努力抗争 |
[38:04] | I ain’t never gonna tell you that again after this, | 在这之后我不会对你说这话 |
[38:05] | but today… today… | 但是今天…今天… |
[38:08] | Today, you fight. You fight like hell! | 今天你要挺过去 你要拼死抗住 |
[38:18] | I love you. I love you, Benjamin Mendoza. | 我爱你 我爱你 本杰明·曼多萨 |
[38:20] | I love you so much. I love you more than my life. | 我爱你 爱你超过我的生命 |
[38:23] | I would trade places with you. | 如果可以 我真想躺在床上的是我 |
[38:25] | I would trade places with you if I could. | 如果可以我真想躺在床上的是我 |
[38:28] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:33] | You there? I’m sorry, did I cut you off? | 你在吗 抱歉 你说完了吗 |
[38:35] | No, no. It’s fine. | 不 不 没关系 |
[38:38] | They’re here to take him down. | 他们要带他去做手术了 |
[38:39] | I’ll call you as soon as I know anything. | 等我有了新消息再打给你 |
[38:41] | Lourdes. Thank you. | 洛德丝 谢谢你 |
[38:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:54] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:56] | Yeah, I’m all right. | 没事 我没事 |
[38:58] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:03] | My kid is in the hospital. | 我的孩子进医院了 |
[39:06] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[39:09] | – Sorry. – Yeah. | -抱歉 -没事 |
[39:14] | It’s ironic, you know? | 挺讽刺的 你知道吗 |
[39:17] | I’m this fucking criminal… | 我是个该死的罪犯… |
[39:19] | but I never thought about killing anyone until I had Pepa. | 但我从没想过我会杀人 直到我生了佩帕 |
[39:25] | And then suddenly… | 然后突然间… |
[39:28] | there was this tiny little girl that I made. | 这个小女孩降生到人世间 |
[39:32] | And when I looked at her… | 当我看着她的时候… |
[39:35] | when I saw her little feet, | 当我看到她的小脚丫 |
[39:37] | I knew I would do anything for her. | 我知道我会为她做任何事 |
[39:41] | I would murder someone if I had to. | 如果有必要 我会为她杀人 |
[39:49] | Releasing the hostages so you could see your son, | 为了见自己儿子而放走人质 |
[39:51] | is that worse or better than killing somebody? | 这样比起杀人来说是好还是坏 |
[39:54] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[39:57] | I made a deal. | 我做了一笔交易 |
[39:58] | Head of MCC say he will give me furlough | 世纪挑战公司的老板说会给我假期 |
[40:00] | if I released the hostages and ended all of this. | 只要我把人质放了 结束暴乱 |
[40:03] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[40:04] | How the fuck… | 你到底要怎么… |
[40:04] | I take ’em to the Poo… | 我把他们带去禁闭屎… |
[40:07] | I’m gonna cut a hole in that fence | 再在围栏上剪一个洞 |
[40:09] | and I’mma run. I’mma run like hell. | 然后我就跑 我会拼命地跑 |
[40:11] | You’re running with them? | 你要和他们一起跑吗 |
[40:12] | – Yeah, yeah. That’s the plan. – Shit. | -是的 没错 计划是这样的 -该死 |
[40:16] | You a brave motherfucker. | 你真是个勇敢的混蛋 |
[40:20] | Bitches in here would lynch me, not call me brave. | 这里的人肯定会恨死我的 不会说我勇敢 |
[40:23] | Look, I don’t give a shit about this thing, all right? | 听着 我根本不关心这件事 好吗 |
[40:25] | So if you ask me, you brave. | 如果你问我 你就是勇敢 |
[40:28] | You fuckin’ brave. | 你就是该死的勇敢 |
[40:33] | You do what you gotta do, you know? | 你放手去做你该做的 好吗 |
[40:36] | You don’t owe nothing to no one in here. | 你不欠我的 也不欠这里任何人的 |
[40:44] | – Really? – You ain’t doing nothing | -真的吗 -你所做的事 |
[40:46] | every woman in here wouldn’t do if she had the chance, so… | 这里每一个女人如果有机会也会做的 所以 |
[40:56] | Hope it works. | 希望你计划成功 |
[41:07] | What are you doing? She loves those. | 你干什么 她喜欢这些 |
[41:10] | She don’t need all that sugar, Ma. | 她不需要摄入这些糖分 妈妈 |
[41:12] | Ay. You’re too strict with her. | 你对她太严厉了 |
[41:15] | You let me have that crap when I was little? | 我小时候你会让我吃这些垃圾吗 |
[41:16] | No. But it’s different. She’s my grandbaby. | 不会 但这不同 她是我的小孙女 |
[41:21] | No. | 不行 |
[41:22] | Look how cute! | 她真可爱 |
[41:26] | Hello! | 你好 |
[41:28] | Hi. Hi, hello. | 你好呀 你好 |
[41:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:33] | She’s beautiful. | 她真漂亮 |
[41:35] | – Is she yours? – Yeah. | -是你的宝宝吗 -是的 |
[41:37] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[41:39] | – Pepa. – Pepa. | -佩帕 -佩帕 |
[41:42] | Hi, Pepa. Your father’s very handsome. | 你好 佩帕 你爸爸好帅 |
[41:46] | Aren’t you a lucky little girl? | 你有这么帅的老爸可真幸运 |
[41:48] | He’s single. | 他还是单身 |
[41:52] | Have a nice day. | 祝你日安 |
[41:55] | Yeah. You, too. | 好的 你也是 |
[42:03] | Why do you always do that? | 你为什么总是这样 |
[42:04] | – Do what? – Ignore girls. | -怎么样 -忽略女孩子 |
[42:07] | – I don’t need no girl, Ma. – You do. | -我不需要女朋友 妈妈 -你需要 |
[42:10] | And don’t think I don’t know what you’re doing, huh? | 别以为我不知道你在做什么 |
[42:12] | Waiting around for Maria. Hoping she’s coming back. | 等着玛丽亚 希望她能回来 |
[42:15] | Nothing’s too good for my son. | 没有什么是我儿子配不上的 |
[42:17] | Only jailbait criminals for him. | 除了那个该死的罪犯 |
[42:19] | Don’t call her that again. | 不要再那么叫她 |
[42:24] | Do you mind? | 能帮忙吗 |
[42:27] | But of course. | 乐意效劳 |
[42:38] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[42:41] | I wonder when this insanity is gonna end. | 真想知道这疯狂什么时候结束 |
[42:43] | Why? Do you have some important prison business to get back to? | 怎么 你有什么重要的监狱事件需要处理吗 |
[42:48] | No. | 没有 |
[42:50] | But, uh, it’s gotta end sometime, right? | 但总会有结束的时候对吧 |
[42:53] | This can’t go on forever. | 不可能一直持续下去 |
[42:54] | Yeah, well, Attica lasted, what? Four days? | 是啊 阿提卡持续了差不多四天 |
[42:58] | I say they’ll come in here and kill us all | 我想如果我们在接下来的二十四小时内 |
[43:01] | if we don’t surrender within 24 hours. | 不投降的话 他们会冲进来杀死所有人 |
[43:04] | There are innocent people in here. | 有无辜的人在这里 |
[43:05] | I mean, I don’t even belong… I mean, there are… | 我根本不属于…我是说… |
[43:07] | There are people in here that didn’t do anything, you know. | 这里有一些人什么都没有做过 |
[43:14] | I’m sorry… sweetheart. | 很抱歉…宝贝 |
[43:18] | That’s okay. Just… be gentle. | 没关系 你要温柔一点 |
[43:22] | Oh, I’ll be gentle. | 好 我温柔一点 |
[43:26] | Are you okay? You’re acting weird. | 你还好吗 你表现得很奇怪 |
[43:29] | – Weird? – Yeah. | -奇怪吗 -是的 |
[43:31] | That’s strange. I wonder how that could be. | 那就奇怪了 真不知道是为什么 |
[43:36] | I mean, it’s not like I’ve been lied to, led on, | 我又没有被人欺骗 诱导 |
[43:40] | or happen to be sleeping with the enemy. | 或者是和敌人共枕 |
[43:46] | Please. | 拜托 |
[43:48] | That is not… | 那不是… |
[43:49] | – I… I didn’t… – Didn’t what? | -我没有… -没有什么 |
[43:51] | Sneak in here undercover for the outside, you fucking mole! | 乔装成犯人为外面打探信息吗 该死的间谍 |
[43:54] | No, I really didn’t do that. | 不 我真的没有那么做 |
[43:55] | And the only thing you haven’t lied about is being a cunt. | 你唯一说的真话就是你是个婊子 |
[43:58] | – Please. This is a huge misunderstanding. – Really? | -求你 这是个天大的误会 -真的吗 |
[44:00] | ‘Cause I’m pretty clear about Caputo’s dick in your mouth. | 因为我很清楚你吃过卡普托的鸡巴 |
[44:03] | No, I… have a narrow jaw. That’s… not the point. | 没有 我的下颌比较窄 这不是重点 |
[44:06] | Please, just… Okay. | 拜托 拜托…好吧 |
[44:09] | If you just listen to me, I promise you, I promise you, | 如果你能听我解释 我保证 我保证 |
[44:12] | I will tell you the truth, okay? | 我会告诉你真相 好吗 |
[44:15] | Okay, it’s… | 好吧 这是… |
[44:22] | Jesus, come on! What is wrong with you? | 天啊 你有什么毛病 |
[44:25] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[44:29] | Look at yourselves. | 看看你们 |
[44:32] | Fighting. Yelling. And breaking my shit. | 争吵 大吼 还摔我的东西 |
[44:37] | Sorry about the chess board, Frieda. | 很抱歉摔了你的棋盘 费里达 |
[44:41] | We’re supposed to be the good guys. | 我们应该是好人 |
[44:44] | – How did we get here? – Speed. | -我们怎么会变成这样 -安非他命 |
[44:45] | – Pot. – Power does weird things to people. | -大麻 -权力会扭曲人性 |
[44:47] | You know, I… I think not sleeping or eating while also being, | 我觉得这和不吃不睡 |
[44:51] | you know, kidnapped and tortured might | 同时还被绑架和折磨 |
[44:53] | have just something to do with it. | 有一定的关系 |
[44:54] | Also, we’re in the middle of overthrowing a prison. | 还有 我们正在推翻一个监狱 |
[44:56] | Still not completely clear on the trajectory of that one. | 事态将如何发展现在还不知道 |
[45:00] | – Thank you, Norma. – Okay. Now what? | -谢谢 诺尔玛 -好吧 现在怎么办 |
[45:02] | We need to establish a rationing system. | 我们需要建立一个定量配给系统 |
[45:05] | And try to hold on to our dignity. | 并且要尽量坚持我们的尊严 |
[45:11] | Does someone want the other half of this | 有人想吃这一半吗 |
[45:13] | because, uh, if not, you know… | 如果没人吃的话 那我就… |
[45:15] | If we’re not gonna torture Piscatella, | 如果我们不打算折磨皮斯科特拉的话 |
[45:17] | what the hell are we gonna do with him? | 那我们该怎么处置他 |
[45:18] | We’re gonna keep him tied up until this thing is over, | 我们继续绑着他 直到这风波平息 |
[45:22] | and then we’ll hand him over. | 然后我们再把他交出去 |
[45:27] | I can’t believe that man is going to walk free. | 我真不敢相信那男人能逃脱罪行 |
[45:30] | Would this help? | 这有用吗 |
[45:32] | No! Stop it! | 不 停下 |
[45:34] | Oh, I’ve had enough of this insubordination. | 我受够你们的反抗了 |
[45:36] | You are federal inmates… | 你们是联邦罪犯… |
[45:37] | Holy shit! Gina, you magical nymph! | 天啊 吉娜 你真是魔法小仙女 |
[45:41] | I stand corrected. | 我收回之前的话 |
[45:42] | This totally makes up for the electricity thing. | 这绝对能弥补之前电网的事 |
[45:44] | Fuckin’ A! | 太棒了 |
[45:45] | …to you exactly what you are doing to us right now! | …就是你现在对我们所做的 |
[45:48] | You both look great in those curtains. | 你们两个穿窗帘很美 |
[46:25] | Please get down. Just stop it. | 快下来 快住手 |
[46:28] | That’s… that’s… that’s not how it works! | 你…你这样做没有用 |
[46:32] | I think we gotta be firmer with her. | 我觉得我们应该用强硬的态度处理 |
[46:36] | Yo! Stop! Yo! Yo! You better get your ass down here | 住手 你 你最好在其他人 |
[46:39] | before the rest of these bitches throw it down for you! | 把你扔下来之前 赶紧滚下来 |
[46:42] | What the hell is happening? | 这是在做什么 |
[46:45] | – She’s trying to find heaven. – Say what now? | -她想找到天堂 -你说什么 |
[46:49] | It’s like she’s hallucinating or something. | 就像是她出现了幻觉之类的 |
[46:53] | – Man, where’s Taystee? – I got this. | -美味姐在哪里 -我能行 |
[46:56] | I don’t wanna be here anymore! | 我不想再待在这里了 |
[46:58] | I hate this place! | 我恨这个地方 |
[46:59] | I wanna go to the better place. | 我想去那个更好的地方 |
[47:01] | Please, let me in! Let me in! | 求你 让我进去 让我进去 |
[47:07] | I’ll be good, I promise. | 我会乖乖的 我保证 |
[47:08] | I’m good! Please! I’m good. | 我是好人 拜托 我是好人 |
[47:13] | I’m good, I’m good, I’m good, I’m good, | 我是好人 好人 好人 我是好人 |
[47:15] | – I’m good, I’m good. – Suzanne. | -我是好人 好人 -苏珊娜 |
[47:17] | Suzanne! | 苏珊娜 |
[47:19] | It’s time for your medicine. | 你该吃药了 |
[47:20] | – I don’t take medicine now. – Yes, you do. | -我现在不用吃药了 -不 你需要 |
[47:26] | You know your schedule, right? | 你知道你的时间表 对吧 |
[47:28] | Pill line, 10:00 and 4:00. 10:00 and 4:00. | 排队吃药 十点和四点 十点和四点 |
[47:33] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[47:34] | And guess what time it is right now? | 猜猜现在几点了 |
[47:41] | 10:00? | 十点吗 |
[47:45] | So get your butt down here and take your meds | 所以你赶紧滚下来吃药 |
[47:47] | before the COs gives you a shot. | 不然狱警会给你记过的 |
[47:55] | Listen, what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[47:57] | I’m getting her calmed down. | 我要让她平静下来 |
[47:59] | – With what, exactly? – Lithium. | -用什么 -锂盐片 |
[48:02] | Look, I read somewhere it’s good for… for crazy. | 我在什么书上看到这对疯子有好处 |
[48:05] | Are you kidding me? You don’t even know what it does. | 你在逗我吗 你都不知道这药有什么作用 |
[48:08] | And I’m not a bad person. | 我又不是坏人 |
[48:09] | I’m guessin’ she’ll sleep for a little while, so what? | 我猜她会睡一小会 那又怎么样 |
[48:11] | I am good. I am good. | 我是好人 我是好人 |
[48:12] | She damn near ruined negotiations last night. | 她昨晚差点毁了谈判 |
[48:14] | You want her to keep that shit up? | 你想让她继续疯吗 |
[48:15] | Everything’s going to be okay. | 一切都会没事的 |
[48:19] | This is fucked up, man. | 这也太操蛋了 |
[48:25] | Tell me I ain’t handling shit. | 告诉你我能处理这事 |
[48:30] | Here you go. | 来 给你 |
[48:39] | Will these make me good? | 这些药能让我变好吗 |
[48:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[49:17] | You wanna lie down? | 你想躺下吗 |
[49:20] | Take a little nap? | 睡一小会 |
[49:28] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[49:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[49:34] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[49:37] | You know, my baby sister used to ask me to sing to her. | 我妹妹以前总是让我给她唱歌 |
[49:41] | You want me to sing? | 你想让我给你唱歌吗 |
[49:42] | Do you know “Take Me Out To The Ball Game”? | 你会唱《带我去看棒球赛》吗 |
[49:46] | The baseball song? | 那首棒球的歌吗 |
[49:48] | My dad used to sing it to me. | 我爸爸以前会唱给我听 |
[49:51] | And I like that part about the home team. | 我喜欢唱主队的那部分 |
[49:55] | All right. Sure. | 好 没问题 |
[49:59] | * Take me out to the ball game * | *带我去看棒球赛* |
[50:06] | * Take me out to the crowd * | *带我去人群中* |
[50:13] | * Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jacks * | *给我买点花生和焦糖爆米花* |
[50:19] | * I don’t care if I never get back * | *我不在乎我是否还能回来* |
[50:25] | * For it’s root, root, root * | *为了那欢呼 欢呼 欢呼* |
[50:28] | * For the home team * | *为了主队欢呼* |
[50:32] | * If they don’t win, it’s a shame * | *如果他们没有赢 那太遗憾* |
[50:38] | You gotta try it, Gloria. | 你必须要试试 歌洛丽娅 |
[50:39] | It’ll take your shit to the next level. | 能够将你带入另外一个层次 |
[50:41] | Yeah, we don’t even gotta sleep no more. | 我们甚至都不用再睡觉了 |
[50:42] | We like some advanced kinda human. | 我们就像是某种高级人类 |
[50:44] | – Yeah. – I’ll stick with drinking my coffee. | -没错 -我还是继续喝咖啡吧 |
[50:49] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[50:49] | – Where… in the… – No, no. | -到哪里… -不 不 |
[50:54] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[50:57] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[51:00] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[51:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[51:10] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[51:12] | Come here, you little shit! | 过来 你个混蛋 |
[51:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[51:19] | No! | 不 |
[51:20] | Don’t let our finger go! | 别让他跑了 |
[51:24] | He’s too fast! | 他跑得太快了 |
[51:26] | – How the fuck did that hole… – They escaped! | -那个洞是怎么… -他们逃跑了 |
[51:29] | I’ll be damned. | 真糟糕 |
[51:33] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[51:35] | – Fuck, no. -No, no, no! | -靠 不行 -不 不 不 |
[51:37] | No! We’re all in this! | 不 我们是一起的 |
[51:38] | – We all stay in! – No! | -我们都要待在里面 -不 |
[51:39] | Please! You don’t understand! | 求你 你不明白 |
[51:40] | – It’s my son, I gotta see him! – Your son? | -是我的儿子 我要见他 -你儿子 |
[51:44] | Is that what this is about? | 就是因为这个吗 |
[51:46] | You think the rest of us ain’t got kids we’d like to see, | 你觉得我们其他人就没有想见的孩子吗 |
[51:48] | you selfish piece of shit? | 你个自私的人渣 |
[51:50] | He’s gonna think I lied to him. | 他会认为我骗了他 |
[51:52] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心了 |
[51:54] | I’m sure it’s not the first time you disappointed him. | 我敢肯定这不是你第一次让他失望了 |
[51:57] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[52:00] | No. | 不要 |