时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | Disturbing images out of Litchfield Penitentiary today. | 利奇菲尔德监狱今日流出令人不安的视频资料 |
[01:22] | A video has surfaced of a male corrections officer, | 视频中可以看到 一名男性狱警 |
[01:25] | who can be seen brutally assaulting a female inmate. | 正在残酷折磨一名女囚犯 |
[01:29] | Families and supporters are claiming that this is a clear example | 犯人家属及支持者表示 |
[01:33] | of the abuses the inmates have been subjected to | 利奇菲尔德监狱私有化以后 |
[01:36] | since Litchfield became a private prison… | 这就是其中犯人所受虐待的真实写照 |
[01:38] | Abuses which have fueled this three-day standoff… | 正是这种虐待导致了这场为期三天的僵持 |
[01:40] | You know how much splash back I’m getting from this shit? | 你知道这场破事会给我泼多少脏水吗 |
[01:44] | My ass is soaked, Nita. How much longer? | 我快完蛋了 妮塔 还要多久 |
[01:47] | We’re at an impasse with the last few demands. | 我们在后面几点要求上僵持不下 |
[01:49] | They’re insisting that fair wage is $10 a day. | 她们坚持工资要涨到十元每天 |
[01:52] | You really think I give a shit about MCC’s bottom line? | 你真以为我关心世纪挑战公司的盈亏吗 |
[01:56] | Look, if we concede, | 如果我们退让了 |
[01:57] | we will have to do the same for all New York prisons, | 整个纽约的监狱都得按这个标准 |
[02:00] | including the ones we run. | 包括我们运营的那几家 |
[02:01] | And then Whole Foods and Whispers and every other corporation | 全食公司 低语公司还有其他企业 |
[02:04] | will outsource their labor programs to Jersey. | 会把他们的劳务工程都外包到泽西市去 |
[02:07] | We can’t afford to lose that kind of business. | 我们承受不了这种损失 |
[02:09] | What we can’t afford is | 我们承受不了的是 |
[02:10] | to let this shit drag out like it’s my fucking divorce. | 让这场破事拖得像我的离婚一样难看 |
[02:12] | I’ve got everyone and my mother calling for this to end. | 所有人包括我妈都让我赶紧把这事弄完 |
[02:14] | Literally, my mother called. | 真的 我妈都打电话了 |
[02:16] | So, to be clear, | 所以 你是说 |
[02:17] | you are saying that the hostages are no longer important to you? | 人质的事情已经不重要了吗 |
[02:21] | No one is saying that. Just… | 我没这么说 |
[02:24] | Give the inmates what they want. | 她们想要什么就给 |
[02:26] | Let’s wrap this up before | 在闹得不可收场之前 |
[02:27] | it goes to a place we can’t recover from. | 把这事解决掉 |
[02:30] | What’s happening out there? | 外面发生什么事了 |
[02:31] | Apparently, a video of CO misconduct was leaked to the media. | 显然 一个狱警行为不当的视频流了出去 |
[02:36] | What do you mean? What misconduct? | 什么意思 什么行为不当 |
[02:37] | I believe it concerns your pet gorilla. | 跟你的大猩猩狱警有关 |
[02:39] | Whatever it is, it’s bad enough | 不管是什么 这事已经闹到 |
[02:41] | that the governor has agreed to expand the state budget | 政府同意增加州预算 |
[02:44] | to accommodate the remaining demands. | 答应你们剩下的要求 |
[02:47] | So… | 所以说 |
[02:48] | we win the riot? | 这场暴乱我们赢了 |
[02:50] | Whatever’s under state jurisdiction to grant, it’s yours. | 所有在州管辖内的要求 都如你所愿了 |
[02:54] | Holy shit! This worked! | 我的妈呀 还真的有用 |
[02:58] | Uh-uh. Wait a minute. What ain’t in the state’s jurisdiction? | 不对 等等 什么不在州管辖权内 |
[03:03] | The prosecution of CO Bayley is a separate legal issue. | 狱警贝利的起诉是单独的法律问题 |
[03:06] | Like hell it is! | 那当然了 |
[03:08] | The BOP cannot decide whether to press charges | 联邦监狱在执法机关调查清楚之前 |
[03:11] | until IA concludes its investigation. | 无法决定是否起诉他 |
[03:14] | What’s there to investigate? | 有什么要调查的 |
[03:15] | Three hundred women saw him crushing Poussey | 三百个女人看着他把珀比压在地上 |
[03:19] | till her lungs couldn’t fill no more. | 直到她窒息而死 |
[03:21] | Then, surely, IA will come to the same conclusion. | 那警察也会得出同样结论的 |
[03:24] | You got to trust the system to do its job. | 你要相信体制会起作用的 |
[03:26] | You mean the same system who don’t give a shit | 你说的体制是那个 |
[03:29] | when some pasty-ass cop | 遇见黑人给墙壁喷漆 |
[03:30] | shoots a black man for spray painting a wall? | 或者卖点烟草 |
[03:33] | Or selling loose cigarettes? | 或者把手伸进自己口袋拿钥匙 |
[03:35] | Or reaching into his pocket for his own damn keys? | 警察就开枪射击的那个体制吗 |
[03:38] | You mean that system? Oh, yeah, they real trustworthy! | 你是说这个吗 真是值得信赖啊 |
[03:41] | Give us a minute, please. Give us a minute. | 你稍等一下 稍等一下 |
[03:45] | He can’t go free. You understand? | 他不能逍遥法外 你懂吗 |
[03:48] | This whole thing started because of Poussey! | 这一切都是因珀比而起 |
[03:49] | She the reason we doing this! | 她是我们暴乱的原因 |
[03:51] | And this place will never be what it was | 这个地方会发生天翻地覆的变化 |
[03:55] | because of what you did for her. | 正因为你为她做的一切 |
[03:57] | In her name! | 以她的名义 |
[03:58] | If you say no to this now, it will all be for nothing. | 如果你拒绝 那将是竹篮打水一场空 |
[04:02] | Not to mention, you are gonna piss off a lot of people. | 更别说你会惹怒很多的人 |
[04:05] | The women in here… and the guys out here. | 里面的姑娘们 还有外面那群人 |
[04:09] | And their weaponry is a hell of a lot more punishing | 他们的武器比狱警腰带上的任何装备 |
[04:11] | than anything a CO wears on his belt. | 都能让你更加难过 |
[04:13] | What you see out there… | 外面那群人 |
[04:15] | is a shit ton of people who are also angry at you. | 你看到的那一大群人 他们也恨你 |
[04:20] | We got the public on our side and hostages! What you got? | 我们有公众的支持 还有人质 你有什么 |
[04:24] | A remarkable… unprecedented offer on the table. | 我收到一份史无前例的工作邀约 |
[04:29] | Well, you tell the governor it ain’t good enough. | 那你去告诉州长 这样还不够 |
[04:32] | – Me? – Yes. You know what happened in here. | -我吗 -对 这里的事你一清二楚 |
[04:36] | You got to tell him. He’ll believe you. | 你去告诉他 他会相信你的 |
[04:37] | It’s not a matter of him believing me or not. | 这跟他相不相信我没关系 |
[04:40] | And? | 然后呢 |
[04:41] | Mr. Caputo is gonna tell the governor no hostages | 卡普托先生要去告诉州长只有满足所有要求 |
[04:45] | until all our demands are met, especially CO Bayley in jailey. | 尤其是逮捕狱警贝利 我们才肯放人 |
[04:52] | In jail. Shit! | 该死 |
[04:53] | – Open the doors! – Taystee, I’m not– | -把门打开 -美味姐 我不是 |
[04:54] | Miss Jefferson… | 杰弗森小姐 |
[04:57] | anything less than a “Yes” right now is the end. | 要么现在同意 要么前功尽弃 |
[05:03] | Are you sure you want to blow this? | 你确定你要放弃这一切吗 |
[05:07] | Yeah. Like, sure-sure? | 对啊 真的确定吗 |
[05:11] | People who murder people | 杀人犯不能 |
[05:12] | ain’t supposed to just be walking around. | 逍遥法外 |
[05:14] | Maybe even walking theyselves right down to Juarez. | 没准已经跑到墨西哥去了 |
[05:18] | The two of you can come back | 等二位准备好 |
[05:20] | when you’re ready to give us justice for Poussey! | 要还珀比一个公道的时候可以再回来 |
[05:23] | Get the fuck out! | 现在给我出去 |
[05:29] | Taystee… | 美味姐 |
[05:30] | Get the fuck out. | 给我滚 |
[05:47] | I’m sorry, um, I need to tell you… | 抱歉 我得告诉你一下 |
[05:50] | I’m having a panic attack. | 我突然惊恐发作了 |
[05:54] | Okay. Uh… | 好吧 |
[05:56] | Can I… can I do something? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[05:58] | Actually, can you hold her for a sec? | 你能帮我抱一下她吗 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:14] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 事情总会好起来的 |
[06:16] | I know, right? I know everything’s gonna be all right. | 我知道 事情总会好起来的 |
[06:22] | Okay, can you… can you die from these? | 你会因此送命吗 |
[06:26] | Like, do you think anyone’s ever panicked themselves to death? | 人会因为过度惊恐而死吗 |
[06:29] | My mom told me to think of the beach, | 我妈会让我想象一下海滩 |
[06:31] | but… some thoughts are too dark. | 但有些想法太黑暗了 想海滩也没用 |
[06:35] | Okay, that doesn’t help. | 这话没什么用 |
[06:38] | Also, you’re, like, what… 12? | 你看起来那么年轻 就十多岁吧 |
[06:41] | What do you know about dark thoughts? | 能有什么黑暗想法 |
[06:43] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[06:49] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I’m feeling better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[06:55] | Yeah, I’ll take her back. Thank you, please. | 我来抱吧 谢谢你 |
[06:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:09] | Guys, we’re up to 600,000 views on YouTube. | 同志们 油管上的视频已经有60万点击了 |
[07:12] | But what are they saying? | 他们都怎么说 |
[07:13] | The comments are mostly skewing positive. | 评论大多偏向我们 |
[07:16] | “Squash the system.” “Give the ladies what they want.” | “体制去死” “满足把姑娘们的要求” |
[07:18] | That sort of thing. | 之类的东西 |
[07:19] | I guess you can’t deny cruelty | 看来出现在脸书上的残酷事实 |
[07:21] | when it shows up on your Facebook feed. | 是无法否认的 |
[07:23] | We must beware of the goblins. | 我们要小心妖精 |
[07:25] | – The goblins? – She means trolls. | -什么妖精 -她是说巨怪 |
[07:27] | – Right, of course. – Yes. He’s a big goblin-troll. | -那当然 -没错 他是个巨型妖精怪 |
[07:31] | And the others like him in the webiverse | 网上他的那些同伙 |
[07:32] | could still find a way to defend him and vilify us. | 还是会想尽方法中伤我们 为他辩护 |
[07:36] | And we can’t let that happen. We must stay on top. | 我们不能让那种事发生 我们要保持上风 |
[07:38] | Red, I think it is time for you to sit down | 红妈 我觉得你该坐下来 |
[07:41] | and just chill the fuck out! | 给我冷静一点 |
[07:42] | Sí. | 说得对 |
[07:44] | Can we all chill the fuck out? | 我们能都冷静一下吗 |
[07:45] | – Refresh the feed, Gina. – Oh, for fuck’s sake… | -刷新一下 吉娜 -我的天 |
[07:49] | Will you just promise me that you will take it easy? | 你能向我保证 你会从容处理吗 |
[07:52] | Easy does it. | 超级从容 |
[07:54] | I gotta get some air. Huh? | 我去透透气 |
[07:58] | WebMD said to elevate it above your heart. | 网络医生说你要把手臂抬到心脏以上 |
[08:00] | It also said to seek professional medical care. | 它还说要找专业医师治疗呢 |
[08:04] | Dr. Chapman is here. | 查普曼医生在此 |
[08:05] | And I am gonna scrounge together | 让我给你调一个 |
[08:08] | the finest cocktail that Litchfield has to offer. | 利奇菲尔德最佳镇痛鸡尾酒 |
[08:11] | I already got some Tylenol | 我已经吃了《毒药与老妇》 |
[08:13] | from Arsenic and Old Lace over there. | 给的泰勒诺[镇痛药]了 |
[08:14] | It probably expired in ’98. | 那些药98年就过期了 |
[08:16] | Expiration dates are a marketing scheme. Totally bogus. | 药品保质期是营销骗局 全是骗人的 |
[08:20] | All right. I’m gonna go to the pharmacy. | 好吧 我去趟药房 |
[08:22] | I’ll see if I can get you something harder. | 看看能不能给你搞点强效镇痛药 |
[08:24] | Wait, you’re actually considering going back out there? | 等等 你真想出去外面 |
[08:26] | – For you. – For me? | -为了你啊 -为了我 |
[08:28] | Please, don’t do your thing right now. | 拜托 现在能不能别搞你那一套 |
[08:30] | Are you talking about my trying-to-help-you thing? | 你是说我想办法帮你这件事呢 |
[08:32] | Or are you talking about my speaking-in-general thing? | 还是怪我讲话太笼统 |
[08:35] | Why can’t you just say you want to see what’s going on? | 你就不能直说你想出去看看吗 |
[08:38] | Fine. I do. | 好吧 我想 |
[08:41] | I wanna go see if all this is ending | 我想去看看外头情况如何 |
[08:42] | so that I can get you some real help. | 好给你找点真正的救护 |
[08:45] | And I also wanna see | 我也想去看看 |
[08:47] | if all this stuff we’ve done has been for nothing. | 我们做的这一切是不是付之东流 |
[08:49] | You wanna know if me getting my ulna snapped by Godzilla | 你不就想看看怪兽折断了我的手臂 |
[08:53] | helped your little cause? | 是不是帮到了你的大事吗 |
[08:54] | Alex… I know that you’re hurting. | 艾利克斯 我知道你很痛 |
[09:01] | What he did… | 他对你做的事 |
[09:05] | I wanted to die… just sitting there, | 我坐在一旁 什么都做不了 |
[09:08] | not being able to help you. | 恨不得去死 |
[09:16] | Which is why I think it’s very important for me to go find out– | 所以我才觉得出去看看很重要 |
[09:20] | – You know what? Go. Just go. – No. | -你知道吗 走 尽管走 -我不 |
[09:22] | – If you want me to stay, I’ll stay. – What is it? | -你要我留下 我就留下 -在搞什么 |
[09:25] | – I’m serious… – I’m– | -我不开玩笑 -我是说… |
[09:26] | Go. I actually… I actually | 走 我现在 |
[09:29] | don’t even want to look at you right now. | 根本不想见到你 |
[09:34] | Go! | 走 |
[09:47] | It represents magic. And beauty. | 它代表着魔力和美好 |
[09:52] | And appreciating beauty. | 还有赞颂美好 |
[09:53] | So why did you decide to get it in a spot where you can’t see it? | 那你为什么要纹在自己看不到的地方呢 |
[09:56] | Oh, it’s not for me. It’s for other people. | 不是给我看的 是给别人看的 |
[10:00] | Other people who fail to see the beauty | 某人回港的时候晕船了 |
[10:02] | even when they are in the most beautiful place on earth, | 可惜了身在世界上最美丽的地方 |
[10:05] | looking at a magic fish up close, | 却不能领略美好 |
[10:07] | just because they got a little seasick on the way back to shore. | 不能和鱼儿们亲密接触 |
[10:09] | And believe me, I get that it’s no fun to barf on sea life, | 相信我 我明白晕船呕吐不好受 |
[10:13] | but you drink some water, you take a nap and you move on. | 但你喝点水 睡一觉 然后就继续出发啊 |
[10:16] | You don’t sit inside for two days and mope | 不能在屋里宅两天 整日忧郁吧 |
[10:19] | when the beach and… | 无垠沙滩 |
[10:22] | life and… | 迷人生活 |
[10:24] | sun is all happening outside. You know? | 和绚丽阳光就在门外呢 是吧 |
[10:26] | Sounds like trouble in paradise. | 听着像天堂里的烦恼 |
[10:27] | Well, it’s trouble in paradise. It’s trouble in New York. | 没错 天堂里的烦恼 还有纽约的烦恼 |
[10:29] | And it’s trouble in Europe. | 欧洲的烦恼 |
[10:31] | – Maybe you’re incompatible. – Oh, we’re completely incompatible. | -也许你俩不合适呢 -我们超不合适的 |
[10:35] | We don’t work at all. The entire thing is stupid. | 怎么相处都不行 整件事傻得透顶 |
[10:38] | But yet you’re here getting a fish tattoo on your neck | 但你却坐在这里 在后脖子上纹一条鱼 |
[10:41] | to remind her of beauty. | 就为了让她看到美好 |
[10:45] | Because I love her. | 因为我爱她 |
[10:48] | She can’t reject the deal. Did you explain our legal limitations? | 她不能拒绝 你解释我们的法律局限了吗 |
[10:52] | This is not about logic. | 这和事情逻辑无关 |
[10:54] | Give me that. | 把水给我 |
[10:55] | – You got some crackers or something? – I’ll see what I can find. | -有饼干吃吗 -我看看有什么 |
[10:59] | You’re going to need to tell me where the hostages are, | 你得告诉我人质在哪里 |
[11:01] | so we can avoid them in the cross fire. | 交火中避免伤到他们 |
[11:03] | No! You can’t go in there. | 不行 你们不能进去 |
[11:06] | You tell Jack some of us also value inmate lives. | 你告诉杰克 我们也在乎犯人的生命安全 |
[11:08] | Well, actually, MCC is out of the picture for the time being. | 其实世纪挑战公司暂时已经不相干了 |
[11:11] | Oh, for the time being? | 暂时 |
[11:13] | You’re really going to | 发生了这种事 |
[11:14] | let them keep their license after all this? | 你还不吊销他们的执照吗 |
[11:16] | I wouldn’t be so quick to assign blame yet, Warden. | 我不想这么早开始责怪谁 典狱长 |
[11:20] | Listen to me. You don’t have to do this. | 听我说 你不用这样 |
[11:23] | One inmate does not speak for the entire prison. | 一个犯人不能代表整个监狱 |
[11:26] | There are… there are other leaders that I can talk to. I– | 还有其他首领 我可以找她们说说 |
[11:29] | We gave them everything they wanted and it still wasn’t enough. | 要什么给什么 她们还不满足 |
[11:32] | It’s like when you offer a homeless man a bagel | 这就好比你给流浪汉一个百吉饼 |
[11:35] | and then he asks you for a veggie schmear and jam. | 他还跟你要奶油芝士和果酱 |
[11:39] | Just because a homeless man is into weird food combinations | 不能因为流浪汉喜欢奇怪的食物配搭 |
[11:43] | doesn’t mean he’s not hungry. | 就认为他不是真的饿 |
[11:45] | That man didn’t want food any more | 那个人不是真心想要吃的 |
[11:46] | than those women want reform. | 就像这些女人不是真心想要改革 |
[11:48] | They want to remain victims. | 她们就想当受害人 |
[11:50] | If you actually give them what they want, they lose their power. | 如果你答应她们的要求 她们就装不起来了 |
[11:53] | Are those… the hostages? | 那些是人质吗 |
[11:56] | Jefferson let them out? | 杰弗森放他们走了吗 |
[11:59] | She must’ve changed her mind. | 她一定是改变想法了 |
[12:00] | Bring them in here. | 把他们带进来 |
[12:02] | I don’t want anybody seeing them until we’ve had time | 我准备好发表声明之前 |
[12:04] | – to prepare a statement. – Yes, ma’am. | -不要让任何人看到他们 -是 女士 |
[12:08] | I guess we make an okay team. | 看来我俩合作顺利 |
[12:09] | Don’t even think about hugging me. | 别想抱我 |
[12:13] | Come here. | 过来嘛 |
[12:16] | It’s like you stepped in dog shit with your whole body. | 你好像整个人踩到狗屎了一样 |
[12:20] | You love it. | 你很喜欢啊 |
[12:23] | You would’ve done the same thing as me, and you know it. | 换做你是我 你也会这么做的 |
[12:25] | He’s coming out of surgery. Please… | 他要出手术室了 求你了 |
[12:27] | Oh, shut it. You’re giving me a headache. | 闭嘴吧 听得我头疼 |
[12:30] | We arresting OGs now? Dang! | 我们开始抓黑帮人员了吗 太棒了 |
[12:32] | Backstabbing bitch released all our guards. | 这个叛徒放走了所有狱警 |
[12:36] | This piece of shit’s all we got left. | 我们只剩这只死猪了 |
[12:38] | You could have said that last part in… in Spanish. | 后面这一句你也可以用西班牙语说 |
[12:40] | – Help me frisk ’em. – Don’t got to tell me twice. | -帮我搜下他们身上 -不用再说第二遍了 |
[12:44] | No, come on. Please, don’t. | 求你了 别这样 |
[12:47] | No, no, no. You can’t take that. Please, no. | 不 不 你不能把手机收走 |
[12:49] | I need to know about my boy. | 我需要知道我儿子的情况 |
[12:50] | Please, if you have any humanity in you, please don’t do this. | 求你了 如果你还有点人性 就别这样 |
[12:54] | We could’ve gotten our GEDs in here, instead of wasting our time. | 我们本来能争取到教育项目 而不是一场空 |
[12:58] | We could’ve gotten it so that our kids | 本来可以增加探视时间 |
[13:00] | could hug us for more than 30 seconds when they come see us. | 不用每次见到孩子都只能抱三十秒 |
[13:02] | But you just screwed all of us out of that. | 可你把一切都毁了 |
[13:06] | So don’t talk to me about humanity. | 所以别跟我提什么人性 |
[13:14] | Keep an eye on them tricky fuckers. | 看好这两个狡猾的贱人 |
[13:15] | And no torturing till we get back. | 我们回来之前不要折磨他们 |
[13:17] | Wait. Where we going? | 等等 我们去哪 |
[13:20] | We… we got to tell La Jefferson what happened. | 我们得告诉杰弗森这个情况 |
[13:23] | I think I need to make a pit stop first. | 我觉得我得先去趟厕所 |
[13:25] | Starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[13:26] | maybe we shouldn’t have snorted all that coffee. | 我们不该吸那么多咖啡了 |
[13:28] | Coffee has been proven to give you the shits. | 咖啡就是会促进排泄 |
[13:30] | Something about bowel spasms. | 导致肠痉挛什么的 |
[13:32] | Bet you feel better after you push some brown out. | 拉完屎就好了 |
[13:35] | Jeez! Fuck! | 老天 我操 |
[13:37] | Wrong end! | 不是这头出啊 |
[13:39] | Come on… let’s get you to a bathroom, mama. | 走 我陪你去厕所 |
[13:41] | – Come on. – Okay. | -走 -好 |
[14:02] | So… this whole time, I’ve been your muscle… | 我给你做打手 那么长时间 |
[14:07] | while you’ve been trying | 而你却一直想着 |
[14:07] | to figure out a way to free your boyfriend? | 要怎么放走你的男朋友 |
[14:09] | No. Fuck Joe. He cheated on me. | 我没有 乔那个傻逼出轨了 |
[14:14] | And I’m, like, way above his pay grade. | 而且我跟他不是一个阶级的 |
[14:16] | I mean, I… I thought | 我是说 我以为 |
[14:17] | that he was headed up MCC’s corporate ladder, | 他在世纪挑战公司很快会升职 |
[14:19] | but clearly, the man simply does not have what it takes. | 可是很显然 他没那个本事 |
[14:22] | And if I’m going to be perfectly honest… | 如果完全坦白的话 |
[14:25] | there is such a thing as too big, you know? | 他太粗了 |
[14:29] | I’m kind of tight down there, so… | 我下面比较紧 |
[14:31] | Your poor, counterfeit cunt. | 你这个冒牌大贱逼 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry, Boo. I am. | 抱歉 大嘣 我确实是 |
[14:36] | But I was too afraid to tell you. | 可我太害怕了 不敢告诉你 |
[14:39] | You know that there were parts of Von Barlow that were real, | 冯巴洛的某些情况其实是真实的 |
[14:42] | that were me. | 那就是我 |
[14:45] | You know, I… I don’t have a problem with the cunt you created. | 你知道吗 我不是恨你编的这个贱人 |
[14:49] | My problem is with the cunt you are. | 我恨的人是你 |
[14:53] | The MCC cunt. | 世纪挑战大贱逼 |
[14:54] | The one who every day, in every way, | 就是你 每一天都让这个破地方 |
[14:56] | makes this shithole a whole lot shittier. | 越来越烂糟 |
[14:59] | I didn’t know. | 我以前不知道 |
[15:01] | But now that I’m in here, I realize how fucked up it is | 可我现在来了 我知道 |
[15:04] | to treat people like… | 以前只把犯人视为 |
[15:06] | like variables affecting our net income gains. | 影响我们收入的变量 是多没人性的事 |
[15:10] | But I see you now. | 但我现在亲眼看到了 |
[15:12] | And you deserve more than | 你们值得更好的生活 |
[15:13] | the bare minimum needed to survive. | 而不是只够生存的悲惨条件 |
[15:15] | Yeah. We deserve more. | 没错 我们值得更多 |
[15:19] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[15:21] | I think that I, personally, deserve about $5000 more. | 我觉得 我个人 就能值五千大洋 |
[15:30] | You know… | 你懂的 |
[15:32] | to keep your little secret? | 保守你的小秘密呀 |
[15:35] | That’s extortion. | 你这是敲诈勒索 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:39] | Do you think I was in here because I made an honest living? | 你觉得我坐牢是因为人太实诚吗 |
[15:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:46] | Glad that’s settled. | 说定了 很好 |
[15:49] | What? | 干嘛 |
[15:50] | Oh… You’re gonna PayPal me, pronto. | 网络转账给我吧 快点 |
[15:55] | booboombah@hotmail.com. | 账号是booboombah@hotmail.com |
[15:59] | Well, it looks like I am down to 3%, | 我只剩3%的电了 |
[16:02] | and I did not bring my charger. So… | 还没带充电器 所以嘛 |
[16:06] | So… let’s go looking. | 所以 我们去找一个 |
[16:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[16:13] | Hey, nurse? You still open? | 护士小姐 还开门吗 |
[16:15] | Do you really wanna keep playing that? | 你真要一直这么玩吗 |
[16:18] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[16:20] | Uh…I got mauled by a bear. | 我被一头熊打了 |
[16:32] | – You take some of Red’s vitamins? – Oh, I wish. | -你吃红妈的维生素了吗 -我倒想 |
[16:35] | Any drugs of any kind would have really helped | 经历过昨晚的海啸以后 |
[16:37] | with the tsunami of fucked-up that was last night. | 是个药我都觉得有帮助 |
[16:41] | But, sadly… still sober. | 不过悲伤的是 我还是没嗑药 |
[16:44] | You gonna tell me what happened, | 你要告诉我发生什么了 |
[16:45] | or you… you gonna keep stalling with all your words? | 还是你准备继续搪塞过去 |
[16:49] | Uh, for now, I don’t want to talk about it. | 我现在真不想谈这个 |
[16:51] | You know, I don’t wanna think about it. | 甚至不愿想起来 |
[16:53] | All I want to do is just sit here, you know, with you. | 我只想坐在这里 和你在一起 |
[16:58] | Maybe see about a cigarette. | 或者找根烟抽 |
[16:59] | They keep any fucking cigarettes here? | 这里会藏着烟吗 |
[17:01] | – No. Hey, hey, hey. – What? | -没有 喂喂 -怎么了 |
[17:04] | You’re not mad at me anymore? | 你不生我气啦 |
[17:06] | Look, it turns out that | 事情演变成现在这样 |
[17:07] | mad is a luxury I cannot afford at this time. | 生气都没力气 |
[17:10] | There is a reason why those Spanish ladies, | 那些西班牙妹子叫我疯姑娘 |
[17:12] | they call me loco in the coco. | 是有原因的 |
[17:15] | I’m trying so hard not to be like that. | 我已经很努力不要那样了 |
[17:19] | But it’s like, uh, what Dr. Oz says about insanity. | 可我就像奥兹医生[脱口秀]说的精神病一样 |
[17:23] | When you do the same thing over, over, over, over again, | 重复地做同一件事情 |
[17:26] | expecting different results. | 期待会有不一样的结果 |
[17:29] | Well, I think it was actually Einstein, but proceed. | 我觉得这是爱因斯坦说的 但我懂你意思 |
[17:39] | See, they look positive to me. | 你看 检测结果我看着真的是阳性 |
[17:41] | I mean, I know some of the lines is blurrier than the others, | 我知道有些线比较模糊 |
[17:43] | but I think I’m so fucking crazy, I’m seeing shit now. | 但可能是我疯了 开始出现幻视了 |
[17:48] | Babe… | 小妞 |
[17:51] | you’re actually pregnant. | 你真的怀孕了 |
[17:53] | I mean, you’re also crazy, but, uh, | 我是说 你确实也很疯 |
[17:55] | unless you put these in someone else’s piss… | 但除非你是用别人的尿验的 |
[17:57] | – No, I did not. – Well… | -我没有 -好吧 |
[17:59] | okay, you’re with child here. | 那你真的怀孕了 |
[18:02] | No. No, that’s not… | 不 不 这… |
[18:03] | that’s not… possible, because you said– | 这不可能 你说的… |
[18:06] | I didn’t believe you. All right, maybe I was scared, | 我之前不相信你 可能是我吓着了 |
[18:09] | you know, imagining a hairy little bambino | 想到一个毛茸茸的婴儿 |
[18:10] | popping out of your vajayjay. | 从你的小妹妹里挤出来 |
[18:12] | It’s not exactly the stuff of masturbatory fantasies. | 真的不是什么好的自慰性幻想 |
[18:14] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[18:16] | Hey, I’m happy for you. | 我还是为你开心 |
[18:18] | This is what you always wanted, right? | 这是你一直想要的 不是吗 |
[18:20] | Vinnie… | 维尼 |
[18:22] | Vinnie doesn’t want to have anything to do with this. | 维尼不想跟孩子有任何瓜葛 |
[18:25] | He won’t even answer my calls. | 他都不接我的电话 |
[18:27] | Fuck Vinnie. | 维尼该去死了 |
[18:29] | All right? We’ll make it work. I will help you. | 好吗 我们一起处理 我来帮你 |
[18:31] | What about this baby? Huh? | 可宝宝怎么办 |
[18:34] | For a whole year, I’m not gonna | 还有一整年时间 |
[18:36] | be there to watch his little belly at night, | 我都没法在他身边 照顾他晚上不要踢被子 |
[18:38] | make sure he’s still breathing. | 确保他还有呼吸 |
[18:40] | Remember to wash the little folds in his neck. | 给他洗脖子上的小褶皱 |
[18:43] | Take those cute photos of him with a big bowl of spaghetti, | 给他和一大盆意大利面拍可爱的合影 |
[18:46] | with a meatball on top of his head and… and… | 把肉丸放在他的头上 |
[18:49] | Now his father’s not gonna be there to do those things, either. | 而且他爸爸也不愿意做这些事了 |
[18:53] | Oh, my God! | 怎么办啊 |
[18:54] | Nicky, what kind of a life is that for a baby? | 妮琪 这对宝宝叫什么日子啊 |
[18:57] | Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop. Stop. Breathe. | 停 停 停 深呼吸 |
[19:01] | It’ll be fine, okay? | 没事的 |
[19:03] | Look, babies don’t know shit. | 宝宝什么都不懂呢 |
[19:06] | They’re babies. | 他们只是宝宝呀 |
[19:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[19:10] | We will let your families know you’ve been safely released. | 我们会通知家人你们被安全释放了 |
[19:13] | – Mine, too? – That’s right. | -我也是吗 -对啊 |
[19:16] | Um… she’s an inmate, actually. So… | 她是犯人 所以… |
[19:21] | What did Jefferson say when she sent you? | 杰弗森叫你出来的时候说什么了 |
[19:23] | I want her exact words. | 原话是什么 |
[19:25] | Jefferson? Oh, no, no, no. This was all me. | 杰弗森 不不 都是我自己办的 |
[19:29] | I risked my ass like Moses, | 我冒着巨大的风险 |
[19:30] | leading these people to freedom. | 像摩西一样把他们带向自由 |
[19:33] | Yeah. She cut a hole in the fence. | 是的 她剪开了铁丝网 |
[19:36] | Are you saying the hostages | 你是说人质不是 |
[19:37] | weren’t released as a result of negotiations? | 因为谈判结果才被放走的吗 |
[19:40] | Negotiations? No, no, no, no, no. I did it for the deal. | 谈判 不不 是我按交易办的 |
[19:43] | What deal? From whom? | 什么交易 和谁 |
[19:47] | With the guys. They, um… | 和那些… |
[19:50] | The ones that run the prison. You know? The MCC. | 监狱的管理方 世纪挑战公司什么的 |
[19:53] | They… they said | 他们说 |
[19:56] | that I would get time off my sentence if I freed them. | 如果我救他们出来 就给我减刑 |
[20:00] | I am so sorry if anyone from MCC | 抱歉 如果世纪挑战公司有人 |
[20:03] | led you to believe that they have a say in inmate sentencing– | 让你相信他们能左右犯人刑期 |
[20:06] | No, no, no. Uh-uh. No. Fuck that. | 这可不行 该死的 |
[20:08] | No. You see… | 你看 |
[20:11] | I ruined a lot of things for a lot of good people in there, | 我毁掉里面那么多好人的成果 |
[20:15] | and I didn’t do this shit for nothing. | 没有回报我绝不同意 |
[20:17] | Uh, oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:19] | Don’t get me wrong. | 你别误会 |
[20:19] | We are extremely grateful for what you’ve done. | 我非常感谢你做的一切 |
[20:21] | I just want to go home. | 我只是想回家 |
[20:25] | You know, I ain’t never put my baby girl to sleep before? | 你知道吗 我没哄我女儿睡过觉 |
[20:31] | Not even once. | 到现在一次也没有 |
[20:36] | I risked everything to get these people out. | 我冒着巨大的风险 把他们带出来 |
[20:40] | Your people. | 把你的人带出来 |
[20:43] | I will see what I can do for you. | 我会看看能为你做什么 |
[20:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | This is a nice, snug fit. | 这面具真是严丝合缝 |
[20:53] | Perfect for my CPAP. | 拿来当呼吸机简直完美 |
[20:57] | I wonder how long it’ll take ’em to wrap this all up. | 我想知道他们还要搞多久 |
[21:00] | Hadn’t really planned on so many… | 以前没想过会有这么多 |
[21:04] | visitors. | 客人 |
[21:06] | I’ve been called much worse and stayed much longer. | 有人叫过我更难听的 但我还是照蹭不误 |
[21:09] | Oh, Frieda. Look at us! | 费里达 瞧瞧我们 |
[21:12] | He was so sure he had the win. | 他那时多确定自己已经赢了 |
[21:17] | Fool. | 傻逼 |
[21:18] | Don’t “Us” Me. | 别跟我说我们 |
[21:19] | I helped you out, but the game I play is defense. | 我的确帮了你们 但我只是防守 |
[21:23] | – What happens to him outside– – Outside? | -至于他出去以后会怎么样… -出去 |
[21:28] | No. | 不行 |
[21:31] | I can’t let them take him out | 没批斗游街庆祝胜利之前 |
[21:33] | without a victory lap. | 不能让他们把他带走 |
[21:35] | Them taking him out is your victory lap, Red. | 把他带走就是游街庆祝了 红妈 |
[21:39] | He’ll be prosecuted. | 他会被起诉的 |
[21:41] | – When is it enough for you? – Almost. | -你什么时候才能满足 -快了 |
[21:47] | It’s almost enough. | 我快满足了 |
[21:49] | Gina, give me the phone. | 吉娜 把电话给我 |
[21:52] | Didn’t you promise Nichols you’d stay on the straight and narrow? | 你不是跟妮可保证了 会规规矩矩的吗 |
[21:55] | Without disappointment, she and I have nothing. | 我和她之间从来只有让彼此失望 |
[22:04] | One less Pabst. | 啤酒又少了一罐 |
[22:07] | Mark it, Norma. | 记一下 诺玛 |
[22:10] | You could ask for help. | 你有需要可以说 |
[22:12] | Why? Do you have some magical yoga poses that will help me? | 说什么 你有什么瑜伽动作能让我好受点吗 |
[22:15] | Those tend to work better when your bones are intact. | 骨头没断时 做瑜伽才有效果 |
[22:24] | Why’d you tell Chapman to go? | 你为什么要叫查普曼走 |
[22:27] | Because she didn’t want to stay. | 因为她不想呆在这 |
[22:31] | Piper always needs to have a cause. Or some other escape hatch. | 帕波永远需要做点大事 或者找地方逃走 |
[22:36] | Seemed to me like she wanted to help you. | 在我看来 她只是想帮你 |
[22:39] | At least from where I was standing, which wasn’t very close. | 至少从我立场来看 虽然不是很近 |
[22:42] | But, you know, it’s pretty tight, so it wasn’t so far, either. | 但也挺近的了 不是太远 |
[22:48] | Look, she leaves. It’s what she does. Trust me. | 是她走了 她就是会这样 相信我 |
[22:54] | These past few days, we could’ve hung out together, | 过去这些天 我们本来可以一起度过 |
[22:58] | playing house… | 玩玩过家家 |
[23:00] | taking advantage of the only moments of relative freedom | 充分利用一下这几年来 |
[23:03] | that we’re gonna have for years. | 难得的片刻自由 |
[23:07] | But, instead, she had to go do something else. | 可她就是要去做点别的事 |
[23:10] | All I’m saying… | 我想说的只是 |
[23:13] | is you can’t tell people to go and then blame them for leaving. | 你不能赶人家走 又怪人家离开 |
[23:28] | “Love is pain.” | “爱是苦痛” |
[23:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:33] | Uh, your arm. Your… | 你的手臂上 |
[23:35] | how you say, uh… inking? | 你们怎么说 纹身吗 |
[23:38] | This? I got this as a joke. | 这个吗 我当是玩笑去纹的 |
[23:42] | My girlfriend got a fish | 我女朋友纹了一条鱼 |
[23:45] | that was supposed to remind me of beauty… | 为了提醒我世界的美好 |
[23:48] | and, in response, I did this. Like, I’ll show you. | 作为回应我纹了这个 为了让她看到 |
[23:53] | Love is not beauty. | 爱不是美好 |
[23:55] | It’s pain. | 而是痛苦 |
[23:57] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[23:59] | Well, she’s my ex-girlfriend. | 是我的前女友 |
[24:02] | Oh, I’m all gay, all the time, | 我是弯的 一直都弯 |
[24:04] | so I’ll never fuck you, Frenchy. | 所以我不会和你睡的 法国友人 |
[24:07] | Still want to ask about my inking? | 还想跟我讨论纹身吗 |
[24:10] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[24:12] | I like stories. Helps me forget my own love pain. | 我喜欢听人讲故事 能帮我忘掉自己的情伤 |
[24:14] | Mademoiselle! | 服务员 |
[24:18] | Same again? | 一样的吗 |
[24:19] | – Yes. And whatever she’s having. – You got it. | -是的 也给她续一杯 -好的 |
[24:24] | I bet… my love pain beats your love pain. | 我敢打赌 我的情伤比你的痛 |
[24:30] | Pain is not a contest. | 痛苦不是拿来比赛的 |
[24:35] | She broke my heart. | 她伤透了我的心 |
[24:38] | Mon cœur. | 我的心肝啊[法语] |
[24:40] | And that happens. I get it. I mean, you know, like… | 我知道爱情总会遇到伤害 可我… |
[24:45] | whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[24:46] | You know, like, people that love each other hurt each other. | 相爱的人总是互相伤害 |
[24:50] | But… today, I really went nuclear. | 可我今天真是放大招了 |
[24:56] | I think I broke her life. | 我想我是毁掉她的生活了 |
[24:59] | What did you do? | 你干什么了 |
[25:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | I’m sorry. That’s… that’s about as specific as it’s gonna get. | 不好意思 再讲就太详细了 |
[25:08] | Uh, I think you actually want to tell someone. | 我觉得你真的挺想跟人说一下的 |
[25:13] | Here, I will go first. Okay. | 我先说吧 |
[25:15] | My wife, she made sex with our local butcher. | 我的妻子 和我们那的屠夫搞了一发 |
[25:20] | So I made sex with a stewardess. | 所以我睡了一个空姐 |
[25:23] | And then she made sex with a landscape architect, | 然后她又睡了一个景观设计师 |
[25:27] | and I made sex with a history teacher, | 所以我睡了一个历史老师 |
[25:29] | and a jazz singer, and a secretary and a waitress. | 一个爵士歌手 一个秘书和一个服务员 |
[25:33] | No… | 不 |
[25:34] | two waitresses. | 是两个服务员 |
[25:37] | And now, I am alone… | 而现在 我只身一人 |
[25:40] | …and she is marrying the landscape architect. | 她和那个景观设计师结婚了 |
[25:46] | And I am sharing my story of pain | 我还在纽约的一间酒吧里 |
[25:51] | with a lesbian in a bar in New York. | 和一个拉拉谈情伤 |
[25:56] | See? Easy. | 瞧 说出来很简单吧 |
[25:58] | Now you. | 该你了 |
[26:03] | I said her name. | 我说了她的名字 |
[26:08] | And they said, “Would you spell that?” | 他们说 “你能拼一下吗” |
[26:14] | And then they asked… | 他们问我 |
[26:16] | “This person, was she aware of her crimes?” | “这个人当时知道自己在犯罪吗” |
[26:21] | And then they said her name back to me. | 然后他们又跟我说了她的名字 |
[26:23] | And then I said her name back to them. | 然后我又回答了她的名字 |
[26:27] | I spent the afternoon sending the love of my life to prison… | 今天下午我把我一生的挚爱送进了监狱 |
[26:32] | to save myself. | 来救我自己 |
[26:35] | Because, after six years… | 因为 即使过了六年 |
[26:39] | I’m still mad at her. | 我还是很生她的气 |
[26:41] | And hurt by her. | 还在为她痛苦 |
[26:45] | And I still love her. And… | 也还是很爱她 |
[26:48] | love is pain. | 但爱就是苦痛 |
[26:50] | Merde. | 我的天 |
[26:56] | See? | 你看 |
[26:58] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[27:00] | Another drink? | 再来一杯 |
[27:52] | You’re awake. | 你醒了呀 |
[28:04] | Even warm beer tastes good after a win. | 胜利之后 连热啤酒都很好喝 |
[28:09] | Look, we just broke a million views! | 快看啊 点击量超过一百万啦 |
[28:15] | A million people have seen what a pathetic, | 一百万人看到了 |
[28:18] | abusive little man you are. | 你是个多么可悲残酷的变态 |
[28:24] | Your hand could fit twice around that girl’s arm. | 你的手抓她的胳膊两圈都多 |
[28:27] | Yet you still needed to break it to hold her back. | 可你还是得折断她的手臂才能抓得住 |
[28:31] | You really think anyone’s gonna give a shit about that in a day? | 你真以为以后有人会在意你这点破事吗 |
[28:35] | Some 12-year-old’s gonna add a fart noise to it, | 某个12岁的小屁孩会给视频加段屁的音效 |
[28:38] | share it with his fart-noise-loving buddies, | 再和他的屁友们分享一下 |
[28:41] | then a new fart noise video’s gonna come out, | 然后另一个屁音效视频又出来了 |
[28:44] | and you will all be forgotten. | 然后你们就会被抛诸脑后 |
[28:48] | Again. | 又一次 |
[28:49] | This is pretty compelling stuff. | 这事可是很热门呢 |
[28:52] | Sticky. I think it’s gonna stick. | 应该能霸占头条很久 |
[28:56] | I think that you are the scum of the earth. | 我觉得你是人间渣滓 |
[29:00] | You’re as much a criminal as we are. | 你和我们一样也是罪犯 |
[29:02] | You just haven’t been caught yet. | 只不过你还没被抓到 |
[29:04] | But it’s coming. | 但报应快来了 |
[29:07] | Because we won. We fought back and we won. | 因为我们赢了 我们反抗了然后赢了 |
[29:11] | And you are a blind cow. | 而你就是一头待宰的牛 |
[29:14] | And you are a… | 而你是… |
[29:36] | I lost my humanity in the dirt here for a while… | 在这件破事中我几乎丧失了人性 |
[29:42] | but it’s slowly coming back. | 但也在慢慢在恢复 |
[29:46] | See how I tried to do the human thing and give a man a drink? | 我想做点有人性的事 给你一点水喝 |
[29:51] | But you can’t take it. | 可你不要 |
[29:55] | In addition to not seeing yourself… | 你除了无法认清自己之外 |
[29:59] | you can’t see me. | 你也看不懂我 |
[30:03] | And we have so much in common. | 我们有好多共同点 |
[30:06] | We have nothing in common. | 我跟你没半毛钱共同点 |
[30:12] | You’re a prisoner, and I’m free. | 你是犯人 而我是自由的 |
[30:14] | And the likelihood that | 而这点不同 |
[30:16] | ever changes is something I’d bet my life on. | 是我赌上生命也要守住的东西 |
[30:21] | I’d take that bet. | 这个赌我跟你打 |
[30:30] | I told you they ain’t coming back. | 我告诉过你他们不会回来了 |
[30:31] | Look, they just… they sweating us out is all. | 他们只是想吓一下我们 |
[30:35] | Hey. What happened to Kramer vs. Kramer? | 嗨 克莱默夫妇哪里去了 |
[30:38] | – They’ll be right back. – Back? From where? | -他们一会就回来 -回来 从哪回来 |
[30:41] | We got everything, | 他们全都答应了 |
[30:42] | – but then she kicked them out– – Almost everything. | -可她把人赶… -还没到全部 |
[30:45] | And now they’re gonna tell the governor | 他们得去告诉州长 |
[30:46] | that we need to get Bayley back, too. | 必须把贝利关进监狱 |
[30:49] | You mean Figueroa gave in on everything else on the list? | 你是说菲格罗亚答应了其他所有要求吗 |
[30:52] | Look, none of that matters if we don’t get what we came for. | 如果我们的初衷没有达成 其他屁都不算 |
[30:56] | A lot of us care about those other things. | 我们很多人是在乎那些东西的 |
[30:58] | – Yeah. – Oh, so now y’all wanna give a shit? | -没错 -你们现在在乎起来啦 |
[31:00] | Yo, y’all need to chill. | 你们都别激动 |
[31:02] | If T say they’re coming back, they’re coming back. | 如果美味姐说他们会回来 就会回来的 |
[31:04] | But how much longer can we afford to wait? | 但我们还能等多久 |
[31:07] | What about Suzanne? | 苏珊娜怎么办 |
[31:09] | Wait, I told Cindy to deal with her ass already. | 我已经让辛迪去照顾她了啊 |
[31:12] | Oh, you the one that sent “Shalom, y’all” | 就是过来说 “大家好” |
[31:14] | to give Suzanne lithium? | “给苏珊娜吃点锂盐”的那个吗 |
[31:15] | Lithium? | 锂盐 |
[31:17] | What else were we supposed to do? | 不然我们还能怎么办 |
[31:19] | Crazy is scary when she crazy-crazy. | 疯子发起疯来很恐怖的 |
[31:21] | She needed to shut the fuck up for a little while. | 得让她闭嘴安静一会 |
[31:24] | Well, now she’s catatonic, so I hope you’re all happy. | 现在她紧张症开始发作了 希望你们都开心 |
[31:27] | Jesus! | 我的天啊 |
[31:29] | One of y’all come and get me when they come back. | 他们要是回来了 派个人来叫我 |
[31:33] | When they come back? | 他们要是回来了 |
[31:43] | – How much I owe you? – What? | -要给你多少 -什么 |
[31:48] | Where’s the food? | 我点的餐呢 |
[31:51] | You from Greco’s? | 你是格莱克餐厅的吧 |
[31:55] | I’m here about Poussey. | 我是为了珀比来的 |
[31:59] | You’re a friend of hers? | 你是她的朋友吗 |
[32:02] | I’m from Litchfield. | 我来自利奇菲尔德 |
[32:05] | I work there. I mean, I used to work there. | 我在那工作 以前在那工作 |
[32:11] | You’re the CO. | 你就是那个狱警 |
[32:13] | Baxter. Bayley, sir. | 我叫贝利·巴克斯特 先生 |
[32:16] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你他妈来这里干嘛 |
[32:17] | – Sir, I’m… I’m so sorry. I– – Get away from me! | -先生 我很抱歉 -给我滚 |
[32:21] | Get away from my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[32:23] | You got about two seconds to get off my property. | 给你两秒钟 立刻给我消失 |
[32:25] | Wait, I wanted to tell you that… | 等等 我想告诉您的是 |
[32:28] | that I’m– I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:31] | What am I gonna do with that? | 跟我说抱歉有什么用 |
[32:33] | You want me to say I forgive you? | 你想我说”我原谅你了”吗 |
[32:35] | I just wanted to tell you that I… I’m responsible. | 我只是想告诉您 是我的责任 |
[32:39] | It was my fault… | 都是我的错 |
[32:42] | and I wanted to tell you that in person | 我想当面跟您说 |
[32:45] | because I know you’re angry, and you should be… | 我知道您很生气 您应该生气 |
[32:50] | – so I’m here to… – You want me to punish you. | -所以我来是想… -你想让我惩罚你 |
[32:55] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[32:58] | With what… | 怎么惩罚 |
[33:01] | you want me to beat you? | 打你吗 |
[33:03] | Press charges? Send you to prison? | 起诉你吗 把你送去坐牢吗 |
[33:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:12] | Because I don’t know how else to make it right. | 因为我不知道还有什么办法能弥补 |
[33:16] | There is no making it right. | 什么都无法弥补了 |
[33:20] | I’m not interested in | 我完全没兴趣 |
[33:21] | giving you whatever it is you think you need so you can atone. | 让你去做一些你觉得能弥补点什么的事 |
[33:25] | See, I don’t care whether you’re able to heal yourself from this. | 我不在乎你心里的创伤能不能因此而愈合 |
[33:29] | ‘Cause what you done… | 因为你自己作的恶 |
[33:33] | you’re gonna have to live with for the rest of your life. | 就该一辈子深陷其中 |
[33:37] | That’s your punishment. | 这就是你的惩罚 |
[33:39] | And you know what? | 而且你知道吗 |
[33:41] | It’s still a hell of a lot better than what my baby girl got. | 你已经比我女儿好过一万倍了 |
[33:46] | May you never have a day’s peace. | 愿你一生不得安宁 |
[33:49] | Never. | 永远不 |
[33:57] | This isn’t the right charger. | 这个充电器不对 |
[34:00] | What? | 什么 |
[34:03] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 喂 你想去哪 |
[34:05] | I was just trying to get, um… | 我只是想去 |
[34:07] | just to see if there was food in the kitchen. | 厨房看看有没有吃的 |
[34:10] | You are a really shitty liar. | 你说谎水平可真烂 |
[34:12] | I mean, how did I ever fall for it? | 我当初怎么会喜欢上你 |
[34:16] | Seriously, shame on me. | 说真的 是我自己眼瞎 |
[34:19] | Boo, honey, please– | 大嘣 亲爱的 求你了 |
[34:21] | Oh, honey, let’s… | 亲爱的 给我过来… |
[34:22] | No! Please don’t… | 不不 别这样 |
[34:24] | Hear ye! Hear ye! | 听我说 听我说 |
[34:27] | Gather the fuck round, bitches. | 都过来听听啊 姑娘们 |
[34:30] | I’d like to take a moment | 我想花一点点时间 |
[34:31] | to introduce you to Miss Linda Ferguson. | 给大家介绍一下琳达·弗格森小姐 |
[34:35] | She’s the head of purchasing for, wait for it… | 她是采购部的头头 哪个采购部呢 |
[34:38] | MCC. | 世纪挑战公司 |
[34:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:41] | – I know. – Oh, fuck! | -我知道 -该死 |
[34:43] | You thought Linda here was a hardened criminal. So did I. | 你们以为琳达是个犯罪老手 我之前也是 |
[34:46] | But it turns out that she is an infiltrator. | 但其实她是潜伏在我们中的敌人 |
[34:52] | She’s a fucking spy. | 她是个间谍 |
[34:53] | – What? – She’s a fucking bitch! | -什么 -她是个贱人 |
[34:56] | Now, “Purchasing” being her job title, | 她的职务是”采购” |
[34:59] | would lead you to believe | 听起来会让人以为 |
[35:00] | that her job is to buy us things, right? | 她的工作是给我们买东西 对吧 |
[35:03] | But no… in reality, her job is not to buy. | 其实不然 她的工作是不买东西 |
[35:07] | Her job is to deprive. | 她的工作是剥夺我们的权益 |
[35:10] | Like, you know how we have to eat poop instead of food? | 你知道我们为什么吃的是屎 而不是食物吗 |
[35:15] | Thank you, Linda. | 谢谢琳达 |
[35:16] | You know how we have to roll our own tampons out of old napkins? | 你知道我们为什么要用烂纸头卷卫生棉条吗 |
[35:21] | Well, she’s your girl. | 托这位女士的福 |
[35:24] | How about these pillows that smell like mildew? | 这些闻起来像发霉了的枕头呢 |
[35:26] | Yup, that’s her. | 没错 也是她 |
[35:28] | Or these shower shoes that are | 还有薄得出奇的浴室拖鞋 |
[35:29] | so thin the tile fungus gets through the soles? | 霉菌都会透过鞋底爬上脚 |
[35:32] | Yeah, and what about these boots that weigh ten pounds each, huh? | 还有十斤重的大头鞋 |
[35:36] | No, that’s not even my department! | 不 那不是我们部门的 |
[35:39] | Fuck you, Linda! | 去死吧 琳达 |
[35:42] | You know what this reminds me of? | 你知道这让我想起什么吗 |
[35:44] | When I went to go visit my family in Bucaramanga, | 有一次我去布卡拉曼加[哥伦比亚城市]探亲 |
[35:46] | some guy stole my cousin’s purse, | 有个人偷了我表哥的钱包 |
[35:49] | the whole town got together | 全村出动 |
[35:50] | and lynched the guy right in front of us. | 当着大家的面 把他私刑处死了 |
[35:52] | They do that shit in Mexico, too. So fucked-up. | 他们在墨西哥也这么干 太乱了 |
[35:55] | – Hello? Justice was served. – Oh, shit. | -伸张正义好吗 -该死 |
[35:57] | Hello? We’re crimers, too. | 拜托 我们也是罪犯好吗 |
[35:59] | If we lived there, we would’ve got, like, super lynched. | 如果我们住在那里 也会被大动私刑的 |
[36:01] | No, down there, if you’re super cute, | 不 在那边如果你超级可爱 |
[36:04] | you don’t have to do crime. | 就不用犯罪了 |
[36:06] | You just marry a drug boss or something. | 直接嫁一个毒枭什么的就够了 |
[36:08] | We grew up on the wrong side of the border, I swear. | 真是生错国家了 |
[36:11] | – Mmm-hmm. – Shit. | -没错 -该死 |
[36:13] | Fucking bitch! | 死贱人 |
[36:16] | Come on! Is that all you got? | 你们就这么点能耐吗 |
[36:19] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[36:24] | My God. Look at all those people. | 我的天 外面这么多人 |
[36:27] | Yeah, it’s ’cause of some video. | 对啊 因为那视频 |
[36:28] | All of this is because of the video? | 这么多人都是因为视频来的吗 |
[36:30] | Weird mix it’s drawing in, right? | 情况有点混杂 是吧 |
[36:32] | If I was walking by that crowd, | 如果我遇见一群人围成这样 |
[36:34] | I’d figure Oprah must have died. | 我会以为是奥普拉死了 |
[36:36] | What going on with the negotiations? | 谈判怎么样了 |
[36:37] | We got them. The demands. All but one. | 谈成了 除了一条 其他都同意了 |
[36:40] | Get the fuck out. | 不是吧 |
[36:42] | But then Taystee had to pull her dick out, and now– | 但美味姐拔屌无情 前功尽弃 |
[36:44] | It’s just a matter of time before they come back with everything. | 他们回来只是时间问题 |
[36:46] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就这么一直骗自己吧 |
[36:48] | So we’re not getting the demands? | 所以我们的要求没被满足 |
[36:49] | It’s a wait-and-see. | 只能等着瞧了 |
[36:53] | Shut Litchfield down! Shut Litchfield down! | 关闭利奇菲尔德 关闭利奇菲尔德 |
[37:10] | – Hello? – Mom! | -喂 -妈 |
[37:12] | Piper, honey, is that you? | 帕波 亲爱的 是你吗 |
[37:15] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[37:16] | My child is trapped in a prison riot. | 我的孩子被困在一场监狱暴动中 |
[37:19] | One shows up for those sorts of things. | 发生了这种事家里总得有人过来看看 |
[37:21] | Please tell me you’re not leading it. | 拜托告诉我 不是你带头的 |
[37:23] | I guess I should be flattered that you think of me as a leader. | 你能以为我是带头的 我真是受宠若惊 |
[37:26] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[37:29] | No. | 不好 |
[37:32] | – I mean, it’s Alex. – Did something happen? | -是艾利克斯不好 -发生什么事了吗 |
[37:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:38] | We went through something really horrible together and, um… | 我们一起经历了非常恐怖的事情 |
[37:45] | Do you remember when I used to say that I wasn’t afraid of dying? | 你记得我以前说过自己不怕死吗 |
[37:49] | You’d say it every time | 你每次从外婆家的屋顶 |
[37:50] | you jumped off your grandma’s roof into the pool. | 跳进游泳池的时候都会这么说 |
[37:53] | Well, I think I’m finally scared. | 可我现在害怕了 |
[37:58] | Because I came pretty close to dying. | 因为我曾离死亡那么近 |
[38:01] | I mean, closer than I’ve ever been. | 第一次离死亡如此之近 |
[38:04] | And it made me realize that… | 这让我意识到 |
[38:06] | I don’t want to miss out on being with her. | 我不想再错过任何和她在一起的时间了 |
[38:12] | I want to stick around because of her. | 我想为了她坚持在这里 |
[38:14] | I’m so sorry. I know you didn’t come here to hear that. | 抱歉 我知道你来不是想听我说这些的 |
[38:16] | Oh, no, no, honey, honey, it’s not easy. | 不不 宝贝 接受这个对我来说不容易 |
[38:19] | But I’m glad you have someone like that. | 但我很高兴你能遇见这样的人 |
[38:22] | I mean, I remember when I first | 我记得我第一次意识到 |
[38:24] | realized that I felt that way about your father. | 自己爱上你爸爸的时候 |
[38:27] | I was a freshman in college | 我还是大一新生 |
[38:29] | and we had this devastating hurricane. | 那时飓风来袭 |
[38:32] | I mean, half of the university was under water, and… | 大半个校园都被水淹了 |
[38:36] | several of us were trapped in a dorm. | 我们几个人被困在宿舍里 |
[38:38] | Thought I would die from the heat, | 一边担心自己会热死 |
[38:41] | waiting for the life rafts to come. | 一边等着救生筏来接我们 |
[38:43] | And then I saw your father paddling across the lawn… | 然后我看到你爸爸划着船 |
[38:49] | in a rowboat. | 穿过草坪 |
[38:52] | He knew I was in there, so he volunteered to bring us some food. | 他知道我在里面 自告奋勇来送吃的 |
[38:56] | Cans of corn. | 玉米罐头 |
[38:59] | That’s what he brought me. | 他就带了这个 |
[39:01] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道这个故事 |
[39:03] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[39:04] | It’s nice that you want to be there for Alex. | 你愿意为了艾利克斯留着里面挺好的 |
[39:08] | I always thought you would | 我还一直以为 |
[39:10] | be the girl in the relationship though, | 你是P呢 |
[39:13] | but I suppose there was | 不过我想你体内的 |
[39:15] | always a healthy dose of testosterone in you. | 男子气概应该也不少 |
[39:18] | So I shouldn’t be surprised. | 所以我也不惊讶 |
[39:21] | Two steps forward and one step back, but we’re making progress. | 前进两步倒退一步 还算有进步 |
[39:25] | People, we need you to move this whole area 40 feet back! | 让所有人后退到十米以外 |
[39:28] | Let’s go! Come on, move! | 动起来 退后退后 |
[39:29] | – I have to go. – Get ’em back. | -我得挂了 -把他们退后 |
[39:31] | – Mom? – Let’s go, people. | -妈 -退后 |
[39:34] | Come on, move. | 快一点 |
[39:38] | How about a Chinese character that says tranquility? | 纹一个”宁静”的汉字怎么样 |
[39:43] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[39:44] | A Chinese character can never pronounce tranquility. | 中文字没有这种发音 |
[39:47] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[39:49] | She’ll admit that was funny later. | 她一会就会觉得有趣了 |
[39:52] | – So Noah Berkowitz– – Berkovich. | -这个诺亚·博科威茨 -博科维奇 |
[39:54] | – Berkovich. – Yeah. | -博科维奇 -没错 |
[39:55] | So he was way deep in the superhero culture. | 他超级沉迷超级英雄 |
[39:59] | He was five. | 他那时才五岁 |
[40:01] | I was five, too, but | 我那时也是 但是 |
[40:02] | I saw them all for the frauds that they were. | 我看穿了他们的小伎俩 |
[40:05] | You know, Batman with his gadgets. Spidermin– | 蝙蝠侠猛在装备齐 蜘蛛”民” |
[40:07] | Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛侠 |
[40:09] | – What? – Spider-Man. | -什么 -是蜘蛛侠 |
[40:11] | – That’s what I said. – You said “Spidermin.” | -我就是这么说的 -你说的是”蜘蛛民” |
[40:13] | Like he’s a dermatologist on the Upper East Side. | 听起来好像上东区的高级皮肤科医生 |
[40:16] | Whatever. It was all a big, fat lie. | 随便啦 那些技能都是假的 |
[40:19] | Most of the men I knew couldn’t even run up a flight of stairs, | 我认识的大部分人连楼梯都跑不上去 |
[40:21] | let alone leap tall buildings or fly. | 更不要说跳上一栋楼或者飞了 |
[40:24] | – Maybe I should get a yin-yang? – Lame. | -也许我该纹个阴阳 -弱爆了 |
[40:27] | “Lame”? | 弱爆了 |
[40:29] | You’re getting the Kool-Aid Man. | 你纹的可是个果汁人诶 |
[40:31] | Yeah, a hero with a practical ability. | 一个真正拥有超能力的英雄 |
[40:34] | – Breaking through a wall? – No. | -能破墙而出吗 -不 |
[40:36] | He satisfies your thirst on demand. That’s a hero in my book. | 他能马上让你解渴 对我来说这就是英雄了 |
[40:40] | That’s a cocktail waitress. | 酒吧服务员也可以 |
[40:42] | I’m still holding out for the ability to fly. | 我还是坚持能飞才叫超能力 |
[40:44] | All done. | 好了 |
[40:53] | Your mother’s gonna kill you. | 你妈会杀了你的 |
[40:54] | My mother doesn’t see this part of my body anymore. | 我妈已经看不到我这部分身体了 |
[40:57] | You took your pants off in front of her last week. | 你上周才在她面前脱了裤子 |
[40:59] | I had a weird skin thing. I wanted her take on it. | 我那是皮肤起疹子 想让她治一治 |
[41:02] | From now on, I’ll call Dr. Spidermin for it. | 往后我会找蜘蛛民医生来治的 |
[41:04] | I don’t know, she sniffs out secrets like a truffle pig. | 不好说 她的鼻子像找松露的猪一样灵 |
[41:04] | 松露又称猪拱菌 生长在地下 猪能嗅到它的气味 并把它拱出来 故称 | |
[41:07] | So what are you getting? | 所以你要纹什么 |
[41:11] | – Oh, I… I think I’m gonna pass. – What? | -我不想纹了 -什么 |
[41:13] | – Yeah. – No, come on, get one. | -是啊 -别啊 纹一个嘛 |
[41:15] | Another one, where, you know, | 再纹在一个 |
[41:16] | in a place where people can see it this time. | 在别人能看得到的地方 |
[41:18] | It’s not– My tattoo is not for me. | 我的纹身不是给我看的 |
[41:22] | It’s… | 是给… |
[41:25] | It’s for other people. It’s a reminder of beauty. | 是给别人看的 提醒她美好的存在 |
[41:28] | And ’cause I’m a… I’m a Pisces, right? | 因为我是双鱼座 对不对 |
[41:30] | It’s like a fish tattoo of destiny. | 这是命运之鱼纹纹身 |
[41:34] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[41:37] | It’s a fish tattoo of destiny. | 这是命运之鱼纹纹身 |
[41:42] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[41:46] | Lare? | 小拉拉 |
[42:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:18] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[42:20] | Fuck! Oh, fuck, she knows. | 该死 她知道了 |
[42:23] | Hey, it’s Vause. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是沃斯 请留意 |
[42:26] | Shalom. | 你好[希伯来语] |
[42:29] | You know that means “Hello” and “Goodbye”? | 你知道这个词同时有你好和再见两个意思吗 |
[42:31] | Just like “Aloha”. | 和”阿罗哈”[夏威夷语]一样 |
[42:33] | But you probably knew that. | 你估计已经知道了 |
[42:35] | Something that you may not know… | 有个事你可能不知道 |
[42:40] | is that today… | 就是今天 |
[42:43] | my boyfriend got a tattoo… | 我的男朋友 |
[42:47] | of the Kool-Aid Man. | 纹了一个果汁人 |
[42:49] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[42:52] | And believe me, Al… | 相信我 小艾 |
[42:55] | it’s no “Love is pain.” | 不是”爱是苦痛” |
[42:59] | This is Piper, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我是帕波 |
[43:02] | Blast from the past. Do you recognize my voice? | 时过境迁 你还能认得出我的声音吗 |
[43:06] | Boy, well, I guess things… | 天啊 我猜这… |
[43:12] | You know things are bad when you’re calling old girlfriends | 半夜坐在浴室地板上 |
[43:16] | from the bathroom floor in the middle of the night, huh? | 给前女友打电话肯定不是好事 |
[43:21] | How are you still… | 你怎么还会 |
[43:26] | in my brain? | 在我脑海里呢 |
[43:29] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[43:33] | Do you miss me? Probably not. | 你想我吗 应该不想 |
[43:35] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[43:37] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道自己在干嘛 |
[43:40] | Shalom. | 再见 |
[43:45] | I don’t know what I’m doing. Shalom. | 我不知道自己在干嘛 再见 |
[43:50] | So what did the mystery lady have to say? | 神秘女人有什么要说的 |
[43:53] | Does the schnauzer get clipped at dawn? | 小婊子天一亮就被车撞了吗 |
[44:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[44:03] | Fuck, do we need to get out of here? | 我们要不要出去一下 |
[44:05] | Um, yeah. Yeah, you need… you need to get out of here. | 没错 你需要出去一下 |
[44:07] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[44:09] | Yeah, you need to go. | 真的 你该走了 |
[44:12] | Oh. Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[44:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[44:18] | – Look, it’s for your own safety. – Sure. I get it. I get it. | -是为了你的安全着想 -我明白 |
[44:31] | – Move over. Move over! – Oh, fuck. | -让开 让开 -该死 |
[44:33] | Shit. | 要命 |
[44:37] | – Are you kidding me right now? – All the other stalls are full. | -搞什么飞机 -其他坑都满了 |
[44:44] | Is that pee? ‘Cause it sounds like pee, | 你在尿尿吗 听起来是尿 |
[44:47] | but it smells like shit. | 但闻起来像屎 |
[44:48] | Well, it feels like lava. | 感觉像火山爆发 |
[44:49] | When that article said espresso’s the poor man’s cocaine… | 书上说浓咖啡是穷人的毒品 |
[44:53] | I thought that meant we could snort it. | 我以为我们可以拿来吸 |
[44:55] | I don’t think it’s the coffee. | 我觉得不是咖啡的缘故 |
[44:58] | I think it’s, like, | 感觉就像 |
[44:59] | what happens to your intestines when you fuck up real bad. | 肠胃严重紊乱才会拉成这样 |
[45:02] | Stress does hit me in the gut. | 压力太大 直击肠胃 |
[45:04] | Maybe we should have stayed out of this whole thing. | 也许我们应该远离这些事 |
[45:07] | Sat out in the yard, getting sun or some shit. | 出去操场坐着 晒晒太阳 |
[45:09] | No. Fuck that. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[45:13] | We did what we believed in. | 要遵从自己的信仰 |
[45:17] | Ain’t no one can take that from us. | 谁都无法动摇这个信条 |
[45:19] | Except they did. | 除非他们已经动摇完了 |
[45:21] | Not yet, they haven’t. | 还没有 |
[45:31] | We gotta tell Jefferson. | 我们要告诉杰弗森 |
[45:33] | And maybe there’s a chance that we can walk away from the table | 没准我们还有机会保住现在的成果 |
[45:35] | with what we still got. | 全身而退 |
[45:38] | – That’s still a win by me. – But we can’t go out there. | -这也算是胜利了 -可我们不能去 |
[45:41] | If those bitches find out we lost the hostages, they’ll kill us. | 让她们发现我们让人质跑了 会杀了我们的 |
[45:44] | Or shove us into some crap box, like they’ve been doing. | 或把我们关进屎坑 她们一直都是这么干的 |
[45:47] | Or like we’ve been doing. | 我们也是这么干的 |
[45:51] | Don’t make me question the mixed morality of | 别再逼我质疑我们做的这些 |
[45:53] | what we been doing here. | 道德混乱的事了 |
[45:57] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[45:59] | You think about what you’re gonna say in the press conference? | 记者发布会的时候你打算说什么 |
[46:01] | ‘Cause we should be complementary but not redundant. | 我们应该相互补充 别说重复的话 |
[46:06] | You think they’ll ask me to say something? | 你觉得他们会叫我发言吗 |
[46:09] | They brought you a suit. | 他们给你带了套西装 |
[46:15] | Forty-four short. | 44码 短版 |
[46:17] | They think I’m fucking Danny DeVito over here? | 以为我是丹尼·迪维图吗 |
[46:23] | And they never brought my goddamn crackers. | 而且我的饼干到现在也没拿来 |
[46:26] | They forget your boxers, too. | 他们还忘了给你拿内裤了 |
[46:33] | In and out? Five minutes, tops. | 速战速决来一发 最多五分钟 |
[46:38] | Don’t touch the hair. | 别碰到我的头发 |
[46:41] | You think if I touch that thing, it’ll actually move an inch? | 喷了那么多发胶 碰了也会纹丝不动的 |
[46:43] | It’s a fucking helmet. | 稳得像顶头盔 |
[46:50] | We have a situation. | 出状况了 |
[46:53] | Miss Jefferson did not release the hostages. | 杰弗森小姐没有释放人质 |
[46:55] | An inmate helped them escape. | 是一个犯人帮他们跑出来的 |
[46:58] | What? | 什么 |
[46:59] | Miss Jefferson clearly has no intention of ending this riot. | 杰弗森小姐显然不想完结这场暴乱 |
[47:02] | So we will have to. | 所以我们必须了结它 |
[48:06] | So is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[48:07] | About your son’s surgery? | 你儿子做手术了 |
[48:09] | Yeah. | 是 |
[48:11] | Will he be okay? | 他没事吧 |
[48:14] | They’re doing this thing called trepanation. | 他们说那叫环锯开颅 |
[48:17] | My aunt tried to explain it, | 我阿姨想跟我解释 |
[48:18] | but I don’t think she understands it, either. | 可我觉得她也没弄明白 |
[48:21] | I know trepanation. | 环锯术我知道 |
[48:22] | They basically… lift the upper flap of your scalp | 基本上就是头皮上半部掀起来 |
[48:25] | and drill a hole under your skull | 然后在头骨上开个孔 |
[48:27] | to release pressure on the brain. | 释放颅内压力 |
[48:28] | You making this shit up right now? | 你瞎编的吧 |
[48:30] | Uh, no. Uh, my… my roommate, freshman year, | 不是 大一的时候我的室友 |
[48:33] | uh, he did it for enlightenment. | 他做了这个手术 想变聪明一点 |
[48:36] | Yeah, it’s a thing. | 真有这事 |
[48:39] | You went to college? | 你上过大学吗 |
[48:41] | That’s what you found most surprising about that sentence? | 这句话里你最吃惊的竟然是这里吗 |
[48:44] | – You don’t look like the type. – I didn’t go to college-college. | -你不像上过大学 -我也没有好好上 |
[48:47] | Uh, more like I… | 基本上是 |
[48:48] | moved near campus and lived off tuition checks | 拿着学费住在学校附近 |
[48:51] | till my parents found out. | 直到被父母发现 |
[48:52] | Shit. | 该死 |
[48:54] | If you were my kid, I would’ve slapped that ass till it bled. | 你要是我儿子 势必打得你屁股开花 |
[48:58] | Yeah, my mom, uh… | 我妈则是 |
[48:59] | she put raisins in everything that she cooked for about a month. | 一个月里做得每样吃的里都加了葡萄干 |
[49:04] | – Very passive-aggressive. – Better than aggressive-aggressive. | -爱搞消极攻击 -好过真的对你发飙 |
[49:10] | Maybe my kids would have turned out better… | 也许我没有整天对我的孩子们发飙 |
[49:14] | if I hadn’t always been so damn pissed at them all the time. | 他们现在会过得好一点 |
[49:20] | I always thought if I didn’t yell at them, | 我总是以为如果我不大声呵斥 |
[49:22] | if I didn’t spank them, | 不打他们 |
[49:23] | then they would turn out to be these little wake-and-bake shits | 他们就会变成那种睡醒就抽大麻的渣滓 |
[49:26] | with nothing in their lives. | 混得一辈子一无所有 |
[49:28] | I’ll pretend like that doesn’t hit home. | 我要假装你不是在说我 |
[49:33] | Uh, hey, you know, from what I remember about trepanation, | 据我所知 环锯开颅术的 |
[49:37] | I… I think the survival rates are actually pretty high. | 存活率的确非常高 |
[49:41] | I mean, my roommate lived. | 我是说我室友就活得挺好 |
[49:43] | He’s not exactly normal, but… | 虽然他不太正常 |
[49:45] | Not normal? | 不太正常 |
[49:47] | High survival rates. That’s the message here. | 存活率很高 我想说的是这个 |
[49:58] | 罗娜·莫里洛 紧急联系人:维斯·穆乔 | |
[50:13] | Yeah, hello? | 喂 你好 |
[50:15] | Vincent, hi. Uh… you don’t know me. | 维斯 你好 你不认识我 |
[50:19] | – But I am Lorna’s friend. – What? | -我是罗娜的朋友 -什么 |
[50:23] | She put you up to this? | 她让你打的电话吗 |
[50:24] | Look, you tell Lorna | 你告诉罗娜 |
[50:26] | I don’t know why she keeps playing these mind games with me. | 我不懂她为什么一直跟我玩这种心理战 |
[50:29] | First, I’m having sex with her sister, | 先是说我睡了她妹妹 |
[50:31] | and now she’s having a baby? | 现在又说自己怀孕了 |
[50:33] | Shit’s bananas. | 她脑子有病 |
[50:34] | All right, all right, man. | 好了好了 老兄 |
[50:35] | I get it. All right? I get it. Believe me. | 我明白 相信我 我明白你的想法 |
[50:37] | Uh, Lorna can be a little intense. She can go overboard. | 罗娜可能有点夸张 做事很鲁莽 |
[50:41] | Which is why she has not one, | 这就是她为什么测了十二根 |
[50:42] | but 12 pregnancy tests all lit up like Christmas trees. | 而不是一根验孕棒 摆起来就像圣诞树 |
[50:47] | Are you saying she’s really pregnant? | 你是说她真的怀孕了吗 |
[50:49] | I’m guessing it wasn’t your intelligence that attracted her. | 看来她不是因为你的聪明才智而爱上你的 |
[50:52] | Hey, you know what? Fuck you. I didn’t sign up for this shit. | 喂 你去死吧 这事跟我无关 |
[50:54] | But that’s where you’re wrong, ’cause you did sign up for this. | 你就错在这 这事就跟你有关 |
[50:57] | I mean, you had your choice of women out there in the real world. | 你在外面有姑娘可以选 |
[50:59] | Uh, within your realm of possibility, | 虽然你条件有限 |
[51:01] | but still… there was a pool of fours, maybe even some fives | 但好歹也能在四分 甚至五分 |
[51:04] | with okay tits for you to choose from. | 奶子不错的姑娘里挑一挑 |
[51:06] | But instead… you, uh, went fishing in the felon pond. | 可你偏偏要来监狱里找对象 |
[51:09] | So, either you’re an asshole | 要么你是个大混蛋 |
[51:11] | who knew that women in here are so desperate | 知道监狱里的女人都饥不择食 |
[51:14] | you could hook yourself an eight, | 好让你自己能钓到个八分妹 |
[51:15] | or you’re as batshit as Lorna, | 要么你和罗娜一样是个疯子 |
[51:16] | in which case, match made in heaven. | 不管哪种情况 你俩都是天注定的缘分 |
[51:19] | – She thinks I’m fucking her sister. – Oh… Are you? | -她觉得我和她妹妹睡了 -你有吗 |
[51:22] | No! God, no. | 当然没有 |
[51:24] | She’s got, like, four kids. And no tits. | 她有四个孩子 根本没有胸 |
[51:26] | I mean, I keep telling Lorna this. She don’t listen to me. | 我是说 我一直跟罗娜说 可她不听 |
[51:29] | Just keep telling her until she does. Yeah? | 你就一直说 直到她相信 好吗 |
[51:34] | You know… all her life, all she has ever wanted | 你知道的 她一生最想要的 |
[51:37] | is for somebody to reassure her that she is worthy of love. | 就是有人能反复告诉她 她值得被爱 |
[51:40] | So if you do that, then, um… | 如果你能做到 |
[51:43] | you know, she will be good to you, she will take care of you. | 她会对你很好 会照顾你 |
[51:45] | She will even overlook all those things | 甚至会忽视掉 |
[51:47] | that are so deeply fucked-up in you. | 你这个人灵魂深处最糟糕的部分 |
[51:52] | Uh, and yeah, when she gets out of here, she will, uh… | 没错 等她出去以后 |
[51:56] | uh, probably hack your phone or maybe, | 她可能会窃听你的手机 |
[51:58] | uh, key some female coworker’s car. | 用钥匙刮你女同事的车 |
[52:02] | But, yeah, she’s gonna do it ’cause she loves you. | 她会这样的 但那是因为爱你 |
[52:04] | And, uh… | 而且… |
[52:05] | I mean, some people would give anything to be loved like that. | 有些人愿意付出一切 换被某人如此深爱 |
[52:15] | That’s all I gotta say. | 我想说的就这些 |
[52:17] | Just stew in your juice, and then, uh… | 你自己反省一下吧 然后… |
[52:22] | yeah, do the right thing. | 然后做点正确的选择 |
[52:33] | 汽车票 目的地:利奇菲尔德 | |
[52:34] | Litchfield, 3:35, you know, they’re boarding already. | 3点35分去利奇菲尔德的车已经开始上车了 |
[52:38] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[52:40] | You’re not in a hurry, huh? | 你不急是吗 |
[52:42] | I can’t blame you. I went there once for a swim meet. | 也不能怪你 我去过一次参加游泳聚会 |
[52:44] | It’s kind of Shitsville. | 那个地方烂得很 |
[52:48] | Isn’t it all kind of Shitsville? | 不是到处都很烂吗 |
[52:50] | Uh… no, actually. There’s some pretty cool places out there. | 也不是 有些地方还挺好玩的 |
[52:56] | Where would you go? | 你会去哪呢 |
[52:59] | If I could go anywhere? | 随便我选吗 |
[53:01] | Uh, New Orleans, probably. There’s a girl there. | 新奥尔良吧 有个妹子住在那里 |
[53:05] | Uh, Portland. Obviously not in the winter. | 或者波兰 但肯定不能冬天去 |
[53:06] | Taos, maybe. | 陶斯也可以[新墨西哥州城市] |
[53:08] | Last boarding call for express bus to Albany and Poughkeepsie. | 奥尔巴尼和波西普市的直达车最后上车广播 |
[53:12] | Last boarding call for Albany and Poughkeepsie, | 奥尔巴尼和波西普市的直达车最后上车广播 |
[53:16] | Bus 419. | 419号班车 |
[53:17] | – Thanks. – Thanks, man. Have a safe trip. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 一路顺风 |
[53:27] | This is the final boarding call for the 3:35 | 最后上车广播 3点35分 |
[53:29] | to Albany, Utica and Litchfield, | 前往奥尔巴尼 尤蒂卡和利奇菲尔德的乘客 |
[53:31] | departing immediately from gate 14. | 请马上从14号门检票上车 |
[53:31] | 目的地 纽约州 奥尔巴尼市 尤蒂卡市 利奇菲尔德市 | |
[53:49] | You don’t handle her like this! | 你不能这样处置她 |
[53:51] | Well, maybe what I’ve done for Suzanne | 是吗 也许我对苏珊娜的方式 |
[53:51] | ain’t what you would’ve done, but I tried. | 和你不同 可我尽力了 |
[53:54] | You were “busy.” | 你那么”忙” |
[53:55] | I was trying to make sure we was doing right by Poussey. | 我在努力争取为珀比讨回公道 |
[54:00] | I know you two piñatas ain’t really waltzing up in here | 你们两个墨西哥婊把苏珊娜像狗一样绑在床头 |
[54:03] | after chaining Suzanne to her bed like a damn dog. | 还敢在这大摇大摆地晃悠 |
[54:05] | They did what, now? | 她们做了什么 |
[54:07] | Settle down. We on the same team here. | 别激动 我们是同一战线的 |
[54:09] | See, I ain’t opposed to hitting people on my team. | 我们才不会打同一战线的伙伴 |
[54:11] | Stop. None of that matters. | 停 这些都不重要 |
[54:14] | The hostages are gone. Mendoza and Ruiz helped them escape. | 人质跑了 曼多萨和卢茨帮他们跑了 |
[54:18] | Wait, wait, wait. The guards are gone? | 等等等等 狱警们都跑了 |
[54:19] | Also the hot one that think he speak Italian. | 包括那个以为自己会讲意大利语的性感男 |
[54:22] | You mean gone-gone? | 你是说他们逃出去了 |
[54:24] | Like no-more-bargaining-chips-on-the-table gone? | 我们岂不是没有任何筹码可以谈判了 |
[54:26] | Shit, man! | 该死 |
[54:28] | You really think “shit” Is the best word for this situation? | 你觉得”该死”能形容现在的情况吗 |
[54:30] | ‘Cause me, personally, I’d upgrade to “Holy fucking Fucksville.” | 我个人觉得应该严重到”妈了个逼”的程度了 |
[54:34] | We were thinking | 我们想着 |
[54:34] | maybe we can still walk away with what we got so far. | 能不能保住现在争取到的东西 |
[54:36] | – Yeah, I… I don’t think we can do that. – Why the hell not? | -我看不行了 -为什么 |
[54:40] | Just wait here. | 在这等着 |
[54:40] | – I’m gonna go get Fig back. – Back from where? | -我要去把小菲找回来 -去哪找 |
[54:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[54:55] | I thought you might wanna go back to your sexy librarian look. | 我想你可能想找回性感图书管理员的造型 |
[54:58] | ‘Cause that’s why I wear them. | 我戴眼镜就是为了这个 |
[55:00] | It has nothing to do with the having-to-see thing. | 为了看清东西什么的都是借口 |
[55:02] | Right, there’s that too. Okay. | 对 也为了这个 |
[55:03] | I need you to listen to me for a second. | 我要你听我说 |
[55:06] | I think that this thing might be over | 我觉得外面的事应该很快就会完结 |
[55:09] | and I’m gonna be able to get you some real help soon, | 我就能帮你找来真正的医护人员 |
[55:11] | but first… | 但是首先 |
[55:20] | I want you to have this. | 我希望你拿着这个 |
[55:23] | – Beans. – A can of beans? | -豆子 -豆子罐头 |
[55:24] | Just pretend it’s corn. It’s a very long story. | 假装它是玉米罐头 说来话长 |
[55:28] | You have taught me… | 是你教会我 |
[55:31] | that… love hurts. | 爱会让人受伤 |
[55:35] | You’ve taught me that life… | 是你教会我生活 |
[55:47] | it hurts. | 让人痛苦 |
[55:50] | And I want to be there for you. | 可我想陪你一起 |
[55:53] | I want us to be there for each other. | 我希望我们能相扶相伴 |
[55:56] | So that maybe… | 或许这样 |
[56:01] | it hurts a little less. | 就不会那么痛了 |
[56:08] | Alex Pearl Vause… | 艾利克斯·珀尔·沃斯 |
[56:12] | Yes, Piper Elizabeth Chapman? | 是 帕波·伊丽莎白·查普曼 |
[56:18] | Will you be my partner… | 你愿意做我永远的伴侣… |
[56:22] | through love and through pain… | 共同经历爱和苦痛 |
[56:26] | and through beauty fish, forever? | 一起欣赏代表美好的鱼 直到永远吗 |
[56:32] | Is that your question? | 你没有别的问题了吗 |
[56:38] | Alex, will you marry me? | 艾利克斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[56:43] | I figured that’s what you were doing. | 我就觉得你想求婚 |
[56:49] | And… | 我的回答是… |
[56:52] | yes. | 我愿意 |
[56:53] | Bravo! | 太棒啦 |
[56:56] | Mazel. | 祝幸福 |
[57:06] | You had to do this now? | 你一定要现在求婚吗 |
[57:09] | I mean, I guess timing has never been either of our strong suits. | 我想我们俩都不擅长掐准时机吧 |
[57:13] | I kind of think that I did. | 我觉得我还行啊 |
[57:15] | And you did just say yes! | 而且你刚刚答应了 |
[57:17] | – That is what I said, isn’t it? – Mmm-hmm. | -我确实答应了 不是吗 -嗯哼 |
[57:24] | 惩教队 | |
[57:29] | Tell them to wait! Tell them to wait! | 叫他们等会 叫他们等会 |
[57:32] | Tell them to wait! | 叫他们等会 |
[57:35] | Wait! | 等等 |
[57:46] | Clear! | 各就位 |