时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:18] | *Shh, shh, shh* | *嘘 嘘 嘘* |
[01:19] | *The driver on the bus Goes shh, shh, shh* | *公车上的司机说嘘嘘嘘* |
[01:23] | *All through the town* | *一路穿过小镇* |
[01:26] | *The driver on the bus Goes shh, shh, shh* | *公车上的司机说嘘嘘嘘* |
[01:29] | *Shh, shh, shh. Shh, shh, shh* | *嘘嘘嘘 嘘嘘嘘* |
[01:32] | *The driver on the bus Goes shh, shh, shh* | *公车上的司机说嘘嘘嘘* |
[01:35] | *All through the town* | *一路穿过小镇* |
[01:41] | Don’t say a word! | 一个字都别说 |
[01:43] | If you tell them, they’ll hurt you or something like that. | 如果你告诉了他们 他们会伤害你或什么的 |
[01:46] | And then, we will be in big trouble. | 那样我们麻烦就大了 |
[01:49] | I saw nothing. | 我什么也没看见 |
[01:58] | I made my bed. | 我把床铺整理好了 |
[01:59] | Did you see that? I made my bed. | 你看见没 我把床铺整理好了 |
[02:02] | Can I watch TV now? Nope. | 我现在可以看电视了吗 不 |
[02:05] | May I watch TV now? | 请问我现在可以看电视了吗 |
[02:08] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:09] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢… |
[02:29] | I bet you’re wondering | 你一定很好奇 |
[02:30] | how a nice pooch like me ended up in a joint like this. Huh? | 我这么可爱的狗狗竟然会坐牢 |
[02:34] | Well, when I was but a pup, I was, as they say, | 他们说 我还是小奶狗的时候 |
[02:38] | interfered with by my uncle. | 被我叔叔侵犯了 |
[02:40] | Uncle Peter. Pete. | 彼得叔叔 老彼 |
[02:43] | Hey, knock-knock. | 敲门 |
[02:47] | I said, knock-knock! | 我说 你倒是敲敲门呀 |
[02:50] | Oh! Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[02:52] | – Pizza. – Pizza who? | -披萨 -叫披萨什么 |
[02:54] | Pete’s a really sick guy! | 老彼是个超级大变态 |
[02:57] | Maybe it was my mother’s fault, you know. | 或许是我妈的错 |
[02:59] | A classic narcissist. | 她是个典型的自恋狂 |
[03:01] | How many narcissists does it take to screw in a light bulb? | 拧一个灯泡需要几个自恋狂 |
[03:06] | Just one! Well, you see, she holds the light bulb | 一个就够了 她拿着灯泡的时候 |
[03:09] | and the whole world revolves around her! | 整个世界都绕着她转了 |
[03:17] | Is this thing on? | 麦克风开了吗 |
[03:39] | I’m not really a fan of modern dance. | 现代舞我可欣赏不来 |
[03:42] | Somebody gonna tell me when to stop? | 有人告诉我什么时候停吗 |
[03:45] | Stop! | 停 |
[03:51] | And there they are. | 好了 |
[03:53] | One-eyed Julius, King of Diamonds. | 独眼朱利叶斯 红方块之王 |
[03:56] | Alexander, our great King of Clubs. | 亚历山大 伟大的梅花之王 |
[04:00] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[04:02] | Kind King David wears his Spade suit. | 仁慈的大卫王穿着他的黑桃套装 |
[04:06] | And finally, Charlie. | 最后是 查理 |
[04:09] | He’s all heart, right? | 他很重感情[红桃] 对吗 |
[04:11] | But Charlie’s also got another nickname. | 但查理还有个别名 |
[04:14] | You ever hear of the Suicide King? | 你听说过自杀之王吗 |
[04:16] | That’s our pal Charlie over here. | 那就是我们的老伙计查理 |
[04:19] | See, if you look closely… | 你要是仔细看 |
[04:22] | Can someone zoom in over here? | 能把镜头往前推一点吗 |
[04:24] | Looks like he’s stabbing himself in the head, don’t it? | 看上去是不是很像他正在捅自己的脑袋 |
[04:27] | Poor Charlie. | 可怜的查理 |
[04:28] | Not so sharp. | 脑子不太灵光 |
[04:30] | Or is he? | 或者他其实很聪明 |
[04:36] | And pairs is better than high cards, right? | 对子总比大牌大 是不 |
[04:45] | Okay, boys and girls. | 坐好了 孩子们 |
[04:47] | It’s your favorite Soviet clown, Ryzhevolosyy! | 我是你们最爱的苏联小丑 瑞兹弗洛斯基 |
[04:51] | And everything is just fine! | 一切都太美好了 |
[04:57] | What could be bad? | 还有什么好不开心呢 |
[04:58] | We have all of our friends with us here. | 大家伙都在这里 |
[05:01] | We defeated a monster, | 我们打败了一只怪兽 |
[05:02] | and he’s gonna be in big trouble | 他可要为他犯下的滔天罪恶 |
[05:05] | for all his monster meaniness, isn’t he? | 吃大苦头了 不是吗 |
[05:09] | Don’t be like the mean monster, boys and girls. | 千万别学坏了 孩子们 |
[05:12] | Be a good friend and a good son or daughter. | 善待你的朋友和家人 |
[05:15] | And remember, | 记住 |
[05:16] | it doesn’t matter how we got here, | 我们怎么进来的不要紧 |
[05:18] | as long as we’re together. | 重要的是我们现在在一起 |
[05:22] | Did you hear that? | 你听到没 |
[05:23] | Who could it be? | 会是谁呢 |
[05:26] | Why, it’s Denial, the crocodile. | 怎么是鳄鱼不承认来了 |
[05:29] | Hello, Denial. | 你好 不承认 |
[05:30] | I don’t like crocodiles. They have 24 sharp teeth | 我不喜欢鳄鱼 它们有24颗尖尖的牙 |
[05:33] | and they don’t even chew their food. | 而且它们吃东西嚼都不嚼 |
[05:34] | They tear it apart and swallow big hunka chunks. | 撕开猎物就大块地吞掉 |
[05:38] | Bacon comes from this part of the pig. | 培根来自猪身上这个部位 |
[05:42] | – Where is Alex? – No! | -艾丽克斯在哪 -不 |
[05:43] | It’s pork belly! Gosh! | 是五花肉 老天 |
[05:45] | This religion boasts the greatest number of adherents | 这个宗教自夸在非洲北部 |
[05:46] | 危险边缘 | |
[05:48] | in the Northern part of Africa. | 拥有人数最众的信徒 |
[05:51] | Where is Alex? | 艾丽克斯在哪 |
[05:52] | What is Zulu? | 什么是祖鲁 |
[05:53] | Sorry. The correct response is, “What is Islam?” | 抱歉 正确答案是 “什么是伊斯兰教” |
[05:57] | Oh! Right! | 对 |
[05:59] | Alright, let’s go again. | 好了 再问一个问题 |
[06:00] | 丰斯 出自1974年美国一部 由ABC电视网出品的系列情景喜剧 《欢乐时光》(Happy Days) | |
[06:00] | The Fonz may have been the coolest guy around, | 方奇也许是最酷的人物了 |
[06:03] | but a lot of sand has fallen through the hourglass | 但他已经很久很久没有 |
[06:06] | – since he last appeared on television. – Where is Alex? | -在电视上露面了 -艾丽克斯在哪 |
[06:09] | I’m here, bitch! | 这儿呢 贱人 |
[06:11] | Well, this is certainly the fight we’ve all been waiting for. | 这绝对是我们期待已久的一战 |
[06:14] | These two have been training since… | 她们从那时起就开始训练了… |
[06:17] | How long would you say, Bob? | 你说他们练了多久了 鲍勃 |
[06:19] | Their whole lives, Drew. | 一辈子了 德鲁 |
[06:20] | They are ready to settle some scores in the ring here tonight, | 他们已经准备好在今晚的赛场上一决雌雄 |
[06:23] | boy, let me tell ya. | 听我说来 |
[06:25] | There’s the bell. Here we go. | 铃声已经敲响 开始决斗吧 |
[06:37] | *Secret…* | *秘密* |
[06:41] | *Secret agent.* | *秘密特工* |
[06:43] | *A secret agent on a secret mission* | *秘密特工 秘密使命* |
[06:48] | *A secret agent slides into position* | *无声无息 伺机出击* |
[06:52] | *I’m secret agent smooth* | *身手矫健的秘密特工* |
[06:54] | *And I’m secret agent sly* | *狡猾伶俐的秘密特工* |
[06:57] | *And I spy what I spy with my secret agent eye* | *无处遁形 尽收眼底* |
[07:01] | *We do what we do* | *尽职尽责* |
[07:03] | *And we don’t ask permission* | *无法无天* |
[07:06] | *A secret agent on a secret mission* | *秘密特工 秘密使命* |
[07:13] | *Secret* | *秘密* |
[07:17] | *Secret agent* | *秘密特工* |
[07:22] | *Secret…* | *秘密* |
[07:26] | *Secret agent* | *秘密特工* |
[07:42] | Come on. Time to take a walk. | 走吧 散步时间到 |
[07:45] | Excuse me, can you tell me how we got here? | 抱歉 请问我们是怎么来到这里的 |
[07:48] | ‘Cause if I can figure that out, then we can all go home. | 因为我要是搞明白了 我们就都能回家了 |
[07:51] | In one ear, out the other. Door closes. Window opens. | 一只耳朵进一只耳朵出 我记性太差 |
[07:54] | Knock three times on the window if you want me. | 如果需要我你就在窗上敲三下 |
[07:57] | Twice on the pipe and– | 在水管上敲两下 我就 |
[07:59] | Move, or we’ll help you move. | 快走 不然我们来硬的了 |
[08:03] | Now, inmate. | 现在 犯人 |
[08:27] | Oh, poop. We got a Dutch act in 101. | 糟了 101牢房有人自杀 |
[08:30] | I’ll get it. | 我去处理 |
[08:31] | Young, we got an inmate down in 101. | 扬 101牢房有个犯人死了 |
[08:33] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[08:35] | We’re going where we’re going. | 让你去哪就去哪 |
[08:43] | So I followed the Martian. I followed the Martian. | 我跟踪火星人 我跟踪了火星人 |
[08:46] | Try to find us. | 想找到组织 |
[08:47] | Maybe we’re hiding behind an asteroid cluster. | 说不定就藏在小行星团后边呢 |
[08:51] | Ollie, Ollie, oxygen free! | 奥莉 奥莉 我没氧气了 |
[08:55] | This was a prison riot, not a fucking preschool play. | 这是监狱暴动 不是他妈的学前班表演 |
[08:58] | A man is dead. | 有一个人死了 |
[08:59] | – Hey! Language! – Are you fucking kidding me? | -注意措辞 -你他妈在逗我吧 |
[09:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[09:04] | I have to ask that you please address my client | 请你在称呼我的委托人时 |
[09:06] | in a non-combative fashion. | 使用非挑衅性语言 |
[09:08] | Your client is malingering. | 你的委托人在装病 |
[09:15] | Over here! No! No, no! Over here! Over here! | 这边 不不不 这边 这边 |
[09:18] | He said “fucking.” People in suits shouldn’t say that. | 他说”他妈的” 穿西装的人不能这么说话 |
[09:20] | – Right, Mommy? – That’s right, honey. | -对吗 妈妈 -没错 亲爱的 |
[09:21] | This is bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[09:22] | I have a statement right here | 我这边有份 |
[09:24] | from a licensed mental health professional | 持照心理健康专家出具的声明 |
[09:26] | that stresses the importance of Ms. Warren’s matriculating | 上面强调了让沃伦女士进入普通牢房的 |
[09:30] | into Gen Pop. | 重要性 |
[09:31] | She does not fare well in isolation. | 隔离对她不好 |
[09:34] | Thank you, Mommy, for getting that statement. | 谢谢妈妈搞到这份声明 |
[09:37] | This past week in Administrative Segregation | 上周的行政隔离 |
[09:39] | has clearly contributed to her current condition. | 明显是造成她现在这样的原因 |
[09:41] | Gurin, no one fares well in isolation. | 古林 被隔离没人状态会好 |
[09:44] | But that is where she’s gonna fucking stay if she doesn’t cooperate. | 如果她不配合她就得待在那里 |
[09:48] | I agreed to see her first as a favor, | 我起初答应见她是卖个人情 |
[09:50] | but I am not buying this act. | 但这个我不买账 |
[09:53] | My client is being as cooperative | 我的当事人已经在她能力范围内 |
[09:56] | as she’s currently capable of being. | 尽力配合了 |
[09:58] | Let me tell you what cooperation looks like. | 我来告诉你什么叫做配合 |
[10:01] | It looks like clear information. | 配合就是要提供清楚的信息 |
[10:03] | It looks like she better cut the fucking act | 配合就是不要再装神弄鬼 |
[10:06] | and tell me what went on | 告诉我事情经过 |
[10:07] | if she doesn’t want to face life in prison. | 如果她不想一辈子蹲大牢的话 |
[10:10] | No, I don’t… I don’t want to face that. | 不 我不想那样 |
[10:13] | I don’t want to face that, elbow that! | 我的脸不想 手肘不想 |
[10:15] | I don’t want to collarbone that! | 锁骨不想 |
[10:16] | I don’t want to shoulder, earlobe, belly button, handicap– | 肩膀 耳垂 肚脐 残疾… |
[10:20] | Suzanne, please. Try to concentrate. | 苏珊娜 拜托 集中注意力 |
[10:24] | It’s really important. Can you do that? | 这真的很重要 你做得到吗 |
[10:26] | – I– – You can do this, Suzanne. | -我 -你可以的 苏珊娜 |
[10:28] | Come on. Deep breaths. | 加油 深呼吸 |
[10:44] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 很好 |
[10:47] | Try to remember. | 努力回想 |
[10:50] | Try to remember. | 努力回想 |
[10:53] | Try to remember. | 努力回想 |
[10:58] | Try to remember. | 努力回想 |
[11:03] | Try to remember. | 努力回想 |
[11:05] | On the ground now! | 快点趴下 |
[11:06] | Everybody, on the ground with your hands behind your head! | 所有人都趴下 把手放到脑后 |
[11:11] | Shut the fuck up! | 他妈的闭嘴 |
[11:18] | Okay, okay. Wait. Wait. | 好 好 等等 等等 |
[11:20] | Wait! Wait! Ow! | 等等 等等 |
[11:29] | Quick. Come here. | 快点 过来 |
[11:31] | We’re playing hide and seek. | 我们在玩捉迷藏 |
[11:32] | You don’t want to give away our hiding space, right? | 你不会把我们躲藏的地方说出去吧 |
[11:37] | – Right here. Light. Get up. – Come on. Go. | -这里 轻点 起来 -快点 走 |
[11:41] | Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[11:43] | Alex! | 艾丽克斯 |
[11:51] | Let’s go. Let’s move. | 我们走 快走 |
[12:05] | I forgot my pencil. | 我忘带铅笔了 |
[12:08] | A Palomino Blackwing Pearl. | 帕洛米诺·黑翼珍珠铅笔 |
[12:11] | The graphite core of the Pearl | 珍珠铅笔的石墨芯 |
[12:12] | is softer than the graphite in the Palomino 602, | 比帕洛米诺602的笔芯软 |
[12:15] | but firmer than the graphite in the Palomino Blackwing. | 但比帕洛米诺·黑翼的普通款要硬 |
[12:19] | I’m enjoying this pencil, | 我很喜欢这支铅笔 |
[12:20] | but I didn’t bring it today, or it fell out of my pocket. | 但我今天没带 不然就是掉出口袋了 |
[12:23] | Why are you standing on one foot? | 你为什么单脚站着 |
[12:25] | It’s important to work on your balance as you age. | 随着年纪增长锻炼自己的平衡感很重要 |
[12:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:30] | I’m not sure. But it’s really important. I read it. | 我不知道 但这真的很重要 我读到过 |
[12:33] | Oh, hey, you missed some excitement here this morning. | 你错过了今早的猛料 |
[12:37] | Inmate in 101 tried to go home in a box. | 101室的犯人企图自杀 |
[12:40] | – Did she live? – Yeah, I spotted her in time. | -没死吧 -没死 我及时发现了她 |
[12:43] | – I’m kind of a hero on this one. – Probably not to her. | -这次我可当了英雄 -对她来说可能不是 |
[12:46] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[12:47] | I should try to get her in case she learns from her mistakes. | 我得记住她 以防她下次阴谋得逞 |
[12:50] | I’m not helping you. Suicide’s worth 14 points! | 我不帮你 自杀有14分呢 |
[12:53] | I’m keeping her for myself. | 我得留着自己用 |
[12:55] | I wish we were playing already. | 我希望游戏已经开始了 |
[12:57] | All this stuff’s going on, we haven’t even done the draft yet. | 这些事都已经发生了 我们连草稿都没写好 |
[13:01] | Attempted suicide is worth seven. | 自杀未遂算7分 |
[13:03] | Stuff will still be going on after the draft. | 打完草稿 这些事还会继续 |
[13:05] | And this gives us time to suss out intel on all the newbies. | 这让我们有时间去弄清楚所有新人的情况 |
[13:09] | Some of them are getting phone time today. We can listen in. | 有人今天可以打电话 我们可以监听 |
[13:12] | Only one of us can take them. It should be me. | 我们中只有一个人能这么做 应该我去 |
[13:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:15] | ‘Cause if it’s me, I’ll share intel. | 因为如果是我 我会分享情报 |
[13:17] | I’m not so sure about you. | 你就不好说了 |
[13:19] | Fantasy Inmate brings out the worst in you. | 幻想犯人会激发出你内心邪恶的一面 |
[13:20] | That’s so not fair. | 这不公平 |
[13:22] | I’m working hard on not judging myself. | 我在努力不去评判自己 |
[13:24] | I invite you to join me on this journey. | 我邀请你加入我 |
[13:41] | Daya? | 达娅 |
[13:43] | I think they broke a rib today. | 我觉得他们今天把我肋骨打断了 |
[13:48] | Maybe they’ll let up when you’re in Gen Pop. | 或许等你转到普通牢房 他们就宽松一点 |
[13:51] | I think it’ll be a while before we go to Gen Pop. | 我觉得我们要过段时间才能回普通牢房 |
[13:55] | They’ll wait at least ’til the investigations | 至少他们会等到调查 |
[13:58] | and trials and everything are over. | 庭审之类的都结束 |
[14:00] | Well, who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[14:02] | One of the goons might have talked about it | 一个傻子踢我肚子的时候 |
[14:04] | while he was kicking me in the stomach. | 说起过 |
[14:07] | You think there’s another Ad Seg in here? | 你觉得这里会有另外的行政隔离吗 |
[14:09] | How should I fuckin’ know? | 我怎么知道 |
[14:10] | Where is everybody? | 其他人都去哪了 |
[14:13] | I mean, don’t you think it’s weird we’re the only people in here? | 只有我们在这你不觉得奇怪吗 |
[14:16] | Everybody probably got shipped out to other prisons. | 其他人可能都被送到别的监狱去了 |
[14:19] | Ain’t none of us ever going back to Minimum. | 我们永远回不了轻罪牢房了 |
[14:22] | Do you think that Alex got shipped out? | 你觉得艾利克斯被送出去了吗 |
[14:24] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[14:28] | You’re like a broken record. | 你跟个复读机一样 |
[14:32] | I don’t know where your freakin’ girlfriend is. | 我不知道你那女友在哪 |
[14:34] | Is that all you could think about? | 你就只会想着她吗 |
[14:36] | Yeah, it’s top of my mind these days. | 是啊 这几天占据了我的脑海 |
[14:39] | Start thinkin’ how you’re gonna save your ass. | 开始想想怎么自救吧 |
[14:41] | From what? | 有什么好救的 |
[14:42] | They only brought a few of us in here. | 他们只挑了我们其中几个进来 |
[14:46] | We’re the focus group. | 我们是重点观测对象 |
[14:48] | They’re gonna focus on blaming our asses for the riots. | 他们会把暴乱的事推到我们身上 |
[14:55] | Stop fucking crying, Natoli. | 他妈别哭了 纳托利 |
[14:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[14:58] | And pick up your side. | 你那边抬高一点 |
[15:00] | Let’s get him down, then we’ll have a discussion. | 先把他放在地上 然后好好合计一下 |
[15:12] | No. Turn it around. | 不 转过来 |
[15:15] | It’s gotta look like he was facing off with them. | 得看上去他是在和她们对峙 |
[15:25] | – Who is that? – I don’t know. | -那是谁 -不知道 |
[15:32] | We got down here, right? And he was… | 我们下来了 对吗 那他… |
[15:35] | He was what? | 他怎么了 |
[15:35] | Being held captive. | 被挟持了 |
[15:37] | By that bunch? Come on. | 就那群女流之辈 得了吧 |
[15:39] | We met him in the hallway. He came with us to storm. | 我们在走廊看到他 他跟我们一起冲了下来 |
[15:42] | They were armed for battle. | 他们全副武装 准备开战 |
[15:45] | Where’s that belt? | 腰带呢 |
[15:46] | Here. Here it is. | 给 在这里 |
[15:48] | Holy fuck, there’s a gun. | 我操 这有把枪 |
[15:51] | Praise Jesus, someone’s on our side. Give me. | 谢天谢地 天助我也 给我 |
[16:14] | His face is full of pepper bullets. | 他的脸上都是辣椒子弹 |
[16:16] | Not “bullet” bullets. | 不是真的子弹 |
[16:27] | Remind me for the investigation | 提醒我要请史戴夫 |
[16:29] | to request Styvver as our coroner. | 做此次调查的验尸官 |
[16:32] | Really important that we get Andy Styvver. Got that? | 务必要请安迪·史戴夫来 明白了吗 |
[16:35] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[16:36] | All we need is a story everyone can get behind, | 我们只要一个所有人都能相信的故事 |
[16:39] | and we’re coming out of this looking like heroes of the day. | 我们要在这件事中看起来像大英雄一样 |
[16:42] | So, one of the ladies, the old lady, | 有一个女囚 年长的女囚 |
[16:45] | maybe one of the black ones, she’s shooting wild. | 或许是个黑人 她疯狂扫射 |
[16:48] | She’s not leaving here without blood on her hands. | 双手不沾满鲜血决不罢休 |
[16:52] | And, so, this guy… | 而这个男人 |
[16:54] | this guy wants to play hero | 这个男人想逞英雄 |
[16:56] | ’cause sooner or later, she’s gonna hit one of us. | 因为她迟早会朝我们开枪 |
[16:58] | So, he goes in to tackle her. | 所以 他进去和她交涉 |
[17:00] | They’re struggling over the gun. And the gun goes off! | 他们在争夺那把枪 结果枪走火了 |
[17:03] | Hits him right in the face. Down he goes. | 正中他的脸 他倒下了 |
[17:05] | At the same time, it’s dark | 同时 周围一片黑暗 |
[17:06] | It’s chaos. | 很混乱 |
[17:08] | We know someone’s shooting… | 我们知道有人在开枪 |
[17:11] | and Natoli, in an earnest attempt to disarm the shooter, | 纳托利竭力去抢开枪人手中的枪 |
[17:14] | tries to let off a round of pepper into the ceiling. | 朝天花板射出一连串辣椒子弹 |
[17:18] | But as he pulls the trigger, | 但正当他扣扳机时 |
[17:19] | another one of the crazy bitches hits the barrel of the gun down, | 另一个疯女人想把枪口打下来 |
[17:22] | trying to stop him. But it’s too late. | 试图阻止他 但是太晚了 |
[17:26] | The bullets go into the big guy who’s already met his maker. | 子弹射中了这个大个子 他去见上帝了 |
[17:30] | Horrible. | 可怕 |
[17:31] | And whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错呢 |
[17:33] | The crazy, rioting, murdering cunts. | 那群发动暴乱 杀人的疯女人 |
[17:36] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[17:37] | They killed one of ours in cold blood. | 他们毫不留情地杀死了我们的一名同事 |
[17:42] | Let’s get the fuck outta here. | 出去吧 |
[17:43] | Hopefully, Bladt and Rein have found our last two. | 希望布拉特和雷恩能找到剩下两名囚犯 |
[17:58] | Come on. We gotta go. | 走吧 我们得走了 |
[18:04] | I don’t remember that happening. | 我不记得发生过这事 |
[18:07] | What the man said? I don’t remember that. | 那个男人说的 我不记得有那种事 |
[18:10] | Well, that’s ’cause it ain’t true. | 因为那不是真的 |
[18:13] | Don’t know what went on, | 搞不清发生了什么 |
[18:14] | but they tryin’ to pin this shit on us. | 但他们想把屎盆子扣给我们 |
[18:15] | I don’t like it. I don’t like– | 我不喜欢这样 我不喜欢 |
[18:19] | Okay, Suzanne. Suzanne. | 好了 苏珊娜 苏珊娜 |
[18:24] | You gotta shut the fuck up, you hear me? | 你必须要闭上你的嘴 听到没 |
[18:29] | You wanna end up like him? | 你想和他一样的下场吗 |
[18:31] | Then you gotta pull your shit together. All right? | 那你必须振作起来 行吗 |
[18:37] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:40] | Clear. | 没人 |
[18:41] | They’re looking for us. | 他们在找我们 |
[18:44] | And we gotta let them find us. All right? | 而我们必须被他们找到 懂吗 |
[18:47] | Far away from here. | 在远离这的地方 |
[18:52] | We were never here. You hear me? | 我们从没来过这 清楚吗 |
[18:57] | – You wanna see home again? – Clear. | -你想再见到家吗 -没人 |
[19:02] | We were not here, | 我们没来过这 |
[19:06] | and we didn’t see shit. | 我们什么也没看见 |
[19:10] | I don’t know what to say! | 我不知道说什么 |
[19:12] | I don’t know what to say! | 我不知道说什么 |
[19:14] | There’s the story, | 先有一个故事 |
[19:16] | then there’s the other story, | 然后又有另一个故事 |
[19:17] | then there’s the up-until story, then there’s the after story, | 一会儿是到此为止 一会儿又说还有后续 |
[19:20] | there’s the Time Hump story and the Three Bears | 一会儿讲《时间隆起》 一会儿讲《三只小熊》 |
[19:22] | and the Empire State Building which has 102 stories, | 还有帝国大厦有102层那么高 |
[19:22] | 真实的帝国大厦有103层 故事[stories]和层[storeys]的复数同音 | |
[19:24] | but if you throw a penny off of it, | 如果你从楼顶上扔一个一分钱硬币下来 |
[19:26] | it’ll go through someone’s skull, and they’d be dead. | 它会击穿某个人的脑袋 他们会死的 |
[19:28] | In a box, in the dirt, | 躺在盒子里 埋在土下 |
[19:30] | no light, no breath, dead! | 暗无天日 没有呼吸 死了 |
[19:32] | All right, enough, Bellamy. | 够了 贝拉米 |
[19:35] | This woman is a victim of the riot, not a perpetrator. | 她是暴乱的受害者 不是行凶者 |
[19:38] | What you’re doing here is wildly unethical. | 你的所作所为是极其不道德的 |
[19:40] | It’s unethical to ask questions? | 问问题不道德吗 |
[19:42] | She’s clearly unstable at this time. | 很明显她现在情绪不稳定 |
[19:44] | So she should be committed to Psych, is what you’re telling me. | 所以你是说她应该被送去精神病院 |
[19:48] | What I’m telling you is, if you expect any answers, | 我是说 如果你想得到任何答案 |
[19:51] | her medical routine needs to be re-established. | 就必须恢复她的常规医学检查 |
[19:53] | She needs to be released into Gen Pop. | 她需要被放回普通牢房 |
[19:57] | And once she’s stabilized, | 一旦她稳定下来 |
[19:58] | she can be called back in for questioning. | 就可以再来受审问 |
[20:01] | Fine. I’ll agree to a Psych eval. | 我同意做心理评估 |
[20:04] | You couldn’t have said that in the first place? | 你不能一开始就这么说吗 |
[20:06] | – I’m paid by the hour. – You’re– | -我按小时收费 -你 |
[20:09] | Kidding. Jesus. Where’s your sense of humor? | 开玩笑的 老天 你的幽默感呢 |
[20:20] | You’re gonna share what you hear, right? | 你会把听见的都告诉我 是吗 |
[20:22] | I promise. Okay? I’ll tell you all the juicy details. | 我保证 我把所有猛料都告诉你 |
[20:26] | – I don’t like that word. – What word? | -我不喜欢这个词 -什么词 |
[20:28] | The “J” One. It’s so… wet. | 猛料这个词 太色情 |
[20:31] | I never thought about it that way. You’re right. | 我从没那样想过 你说得对 |
[20:34] | Hellman, get me Chapman, Mendoza, | 赫尔曼 把查普曼 曼多萨 |
[20:38] | Jefferson and Nichols. | 杰弗森和妮可给我找来 |
[20:41] | Phone time, Jefferson. | 电话时间 杰弗森 |
[20:42] | – Don’t got no one to call. – No? | -不知道打给谁 -没有吗 |
[20:47] | Poor you. | 真可怜 |
[20:49] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:51] | Leave me alone. | 别烦我 |
[20:52] | What? I didn’t quite catch that. | 什么 我没听清楚 |
[20:58] | I don’t want trouble. | 我不想找麻烦 |
[21:00] | I still didn’t hear you. | 我还是没听见 |
[21:02] | I think you should get your fat ass up off the bed, | 我觉得你应该快点起来 |
[21:05] | walk over to me, and say what you need to say. | 走到我面前来 说你要说的 |
[21:11] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[21:15] | Look, I just wanna– | 听着 我只想 |
[21:16] | Still can’t hear you. | 我还是听不清 |
[21:19] | Get closer. | 再近点 |
[21:34] | What the fuzz was that, Greg? | 搞什么鬼 格雷格 |
[21:37] | She came after me. | 她袭击我 |
[21:40] | What was I supposed to do, you know? | 我能怎么办 |
[21:43] | Guess she still ain’t got the riot out of her system. | 看来她体内的暴乱细胞还没有清除 |
[21:47] | She’s gonna pass on the phone call, by the way. | 她不打电话了 顺便说下 |
[21:51] | Cheese and rice! | 简直了 |
[21:53] | Bring me the other three, please. | 麻烦带另外三个过来 |
[21:55] | And if Jefferson isn’t coming, grab Hayes. | 如果杰弗森不来 带海耶斯来 |
[21:58] | Sir, yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:00] | Not funny, Hellman. | 不好笑 赫尔曼 |
[22:06] | Gloria, have you heard anything– | 歌洛丽娅 你有听说什么吗 |
[22:08] | You talk on the phones, not to each other. | 有话对着电话说 不要交头接耳 |
[22:10] | I see you communicating, I’m marching you right back. | 再让我看见你讲话 我马上送你回去 |
[22:12] | You got me? | 懂了吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah. Sorry. | 懂了 抱歉 |
[22:13] | Yeah, you tryin’ to ruin it for everybody, | 你想破坏大家的通话机会 |
[22:15] | Chapman? What’s the matter with you? | 查普曼 你发什么神经 |
[22:19] | Chapman, phone one, Mendoza, two, | 查普曼 一号机 曼多萨二号 |
[22:21] | Nichols, three, Hayes, four. | 妮可三号 海耶斯四号 |
[22:23] | You got ten minutes, ladies. Make ’em count. | 你们有十分钟时间 各位 速度动起来 |
[22:26] | And speak clearly. | 还有说话清楚一点 |
[22:29] | These phones are sometimes hard for people to hear. | 这些电话有时候不太容易听清 |
[22:31] | Lourdes! Oh, my God, | 罗德丝 我的天呐 |
[22:34] | I can’t believe I got you on the first try! | 不敢相信第一声就通了 |
[22:35] | Where are you? Are you at the hospital? | 你在哪 你在医院吗 |
[22:37] | Yeah, Les Nichols’ office, please? | 是的 麻烦转莱斯·妮可办公室 |
[22:40] | Yes, I will hold. | 好 我等着 |
[22:42] | Yeah, it’s his daughter. | 嗯 是他的女儿 |
[22:45] | No, no, not Sammi. | 不 不是萨米 |
[22:47] | Who the fuck is Sammi? | 萨米是他妈谁 |
[22:49] | It’s Nicky. | 是妮琪 |
[22:51] | Rabbi Tatelbaum! | 拉比·特塔波姆 |
[22:54] | It’s your girl, Tova! | 是我啊 托娃 |
[22:59] | Your favorite convert. | 你最喜欢的改教信徒 |
[23:03] | Big black girl from prison? | 监狱里的大个子黑妞 |
[23:05] | Yeah, right. Right! | 是啊 是啊 |
[23:08] | I don’t know where Alex is. | 我不知道艾丽克斯在哪 |
[23:09] | 查普曼 艾丽克斯 | |
[23:11] | Dad, you know who Alex is. | 爸 你知道艾丽克斯是谁 |
[23:14] | I’m in Max. | 我在重刑里 |
[23:16] | Maximum Security. Yes. | 重刑监狱 是的 |
[23:19] | Yes. It’s the prison below the camp with the real prisoners. | 对 是监狱下面关押重刑犯的地方 |
[23:27] | My baby. It’s so good to hear your voice. | 我的宝贝 能听到你的声音我真的太高兴了 |
[23:30] | 曼多萨 儿子本尼 | |
[23:30] | You sound so sleepy. Did I wake you up? | 你的声音听起来很疲惫 我把你吵醒了吗 |
[23:36] | What drugs they got you on? | 他们给你开了什么药 |
[23:38] | I guess he doesn’t advertise it, | 我猜他没跟人提起过 |
[23:39] | but I am, in fact, the fruit of his loins | 但我真的是他的女儿 |
[23:42] | and I really need to talk to him, like, uh, right now, | 我真的需要跟他谈谈 立刻马上 |
[23:44] | ’cause I’m kinda dealing with a time issue. | 因为我时间有点紧张 |
[23:48] | And if he doesn’t want to talk to me, | 如果他不想跟我说话 |
[23:49] | just tell him it’s an emergency, | 就告诉他是紧急情况 |
[23:51] | and he fucking owes me for abandoning me | 而且是他欠的我 因为他把我抛弃给 |
[23:53] | to the quixotic mercies of my cunt mother. | 我那悲天悯人的贱人老妈 |
[23:56] | 妮可 父亲问题 家庭问题 家庭财产 | |
[23:57] | Yes, I will hold. | 是的 我会等着 |
[23:59] | Why you crying? | 你为什么哭 |
[24:02] | Mad at you? | 生你的气 |
[24:06] | Yeah, you damn right. | 你说得对 |
[24:08] | But it didn’t sound like a fight, | 但听起来不像打架 |
[24:09] | it sounded like a ambush. | 更像是被人伏击 |
[24:10] | 曼多萨 儿子本尼 毒品 | |
[24:12] | Yep. It’s your bad seed calling from hell. | 没错 你地狱里的罪恶之种打来的 |
[24:16] | What are they saying about us in the news? | 新闻是怎么报道我们的 |
[24:19] | Inmate casual… Inmate casualty? | 犯人伤… 犯人伤亡呢 |
[24:21] | Did they give a name or any information about the inmate? | 上面有说犯人的名字或任何信息吗 |
[24:25] | So go to a computer and look it up. | 那就去网上搜一下啊 |
[24:28] | Okay, go to Chrome. Chrome. | 好 打开谷歌浏览器 谷歌浏览器 |
[24:31] | I mean, the Fox is fine, too. Yeah, whatever. | 火狐浏览器也行 随便 |
[24:33] | Look, I need an attorney. And I’m actually innocent this time. | 我需要个律师 这次我真的是无辜的 |
[24:37] | I know, strange but true. | 我知道 很难得但是是真的 |
[24:38] | Unnamed inmate is not a name. | 无名犯人不是名字 |
[24:44] | Can you click on another article? | 你能点开另一篇报道吗 |
[24:48] | Please, Dad, it’s important. | 拜托了 爸 这很重要 |
[24:50] | I’m being what they call implicated. | 我就是一个受牵连的 |
[24:54] | And I need a lawyer. | 还有我需要个律师 |
[24:57] | Why you think? | 你怎么这么想 |
[24:58] | ‘Cause our people make the best shysters. | 因为我们成就了不择手段的律师 |
[25:01] | 海耶斯 信教 异性恋犹太人 | |
[25:01] | I got you. All right. | 明白了 好了 |
[25:03] | Shyster is off the acceptable list. I got you. | 不要奸诈的律师 我懂 |
[25:07] | I will. I will be needing, um, a lawyer. | 我会的 我会需要一名律师 |
[25:12] | As a figurehead amongst the chosen, | 作为被上帝选中的人中的佼佼者 |
[25:14] | I figured you know a good attorney, | 我觉得你应该认识个好律师 |
[25:15] | you know, that could, um… help a sister out. | 可帮助姐们出去 |
[25:19] | Lourdes, I don’t know if I’m still getting out this summer. | 罗德丝 我不知道今年夏天我还能不能出去 |
[25:24] | 注意 您的电话将受到监听 | |
[25:26] | There might be extra charges from this fucking riot. | 因为这场该死的暴乱会 可能会增加指控 |
[25:29] | Pray for me. | 为我祈祷吧 |
[25:31] | And pray that the lawyer they assign me ain’t shit. | 祈祷他们给我派的律师不是个废物 |
[25:38] | Rabbi. Rabbi, you rule. | 拉比 拉比 你太厉害了 |
[25:43] | Okay, wrap it up. Phone time’s over. | 好了 挂电话吧 时间到了 |
[25:46] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[25:48] | Okay. Yes. | 好了 太好了 |
[25:51] | That’d be great. Okay. | 那样就好 好的 |
[25:57] | All right, look… | 好了 |
[26:01] | Thanks, we’ll talk later. | 谢谢 我们下次再说 |
[26:04] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[26:07] | Dad? | 爸 |
[26:09] | Dad? | 爸 |
[26:24] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[26:25] | I know her. We go way back. | 我认识她 我们是老相识 |
[26:28] | You messed up the self-harm, huh? That’s too bad, man. | 你搞砸了你的自残大计 太可惜了 |
[26:32] | You gotta take your opportunities when they come. | 机遇来了 就要牢牢握住 |
[26:37] | I know her, too. | 我也认识她 |
[26:41] | This is like old home week around here. | 这简直就像老友团聚 |
[26:47] | Do you have periods of dullness | 你有感觉迟钝 |
[26:49] | or periods of very creative thinking? | 或思维特别活跃的时候吗 |
[26:55] | Holy polar bear! | 我的奶奶个熊 |
[27:04] | Have trouble sitting still? Feel the need to pace? | 安静坐下来有困难吗 是否感觉非得走动 |
[27:09] | *This is something new The Casper Slide part two* | *这是卡斯铂滑步第二部的新歌* |
[27:12] | *Featuring the platinum band* | *白金唱片乐队* |
[27:14] | *And this time. We’re gonna get funky* | *这一次 我们要放克起来* |
[27:21] | *Funky* | *放克* |
[27:23] | *Everybody, clap your hands* | *大家一起来拍拍手* |
[27:25] | *Clap, clap, clap, clap your hands* | *拍 拍 拍 拍拍手* |
[27:29] | * Clap, clap, clap, clap your hands * | *拍 拍 拍 拍拍手* |
[27:31] | * Alright now, we’re going to do the basic step! * | *现在我们要做基础动作了* |
[27:32] | Any problem with sleeping too much or trouble with your sleep? | 有睡眠太多或者其它的睡眠问题吗 |
[27:34] | * To the left * | *往左边* |
[27:35] | * Take it back now, y’all! One hop this time * | *往后退 大家 往前跳一步* |
[27:39] | * Right foot, let’s stomp * | *跺右脚* |
[27:41] | * Left foot, let’s stomp! Cha, cha, real smooth * | *跺左脚 流畅地跳个恰恰* |
[27:47] | * Turn it out! To the left! * | *再来 往左边* |
[27:51] | * Take it back now, y’all * | *往后退 大家* |
[27:53] | * One hop this time * | *往前跳一步* |
[27:55] | * One hop this time * | *往前跳一步* |
[27:57] | * Right foot, two stomps! Left foot, two stomps! * | *跺两下右脚 跺两下左脚* |
[28:01] | * Slide to the left! Slide to the right * | *向左滑步 向右滑步* |
[28:05] | * Criss cross! Criss cross! * | *两脚交叉 再来一遍* |
[28:09] | * Let’s go to work * | *让我们开始吧* |
[28:11] | Ms. Warren, you understand the questions I’m asking you? | 沃伦女士 你明白我刚刚的问题吗 |
[28:16] | Suzanne. | 苏珊娜 |
[28:17] | You need to pay attention to the doctor. | 你要注意听医生说的话 |
[28:21] | Ms. Warren, from what I’m seeing right now, | 沃伦女士 根据我目前的观察 |
[28:24] | I feel that you may need to remain in Psych. | 我觉得你可能需要去精神病区 |
[28:27] | * Can you go down low? * | *你能再低一点吗* |
[28:29] | * All the way to the floor? * | *能一直低到地板吗* |
[28:31] | * How low can you go? * | *你能做到多低* |
[28:32] | Suzanne, do you hear what she’s saying to you? | 苏珊娜 你听见她说的话了吗 |
[28:36] | You have to tell her you’re not crazy. | 你得告诉她你没有疯 |
[28:38] | You just need your medicine. | 你只需要吃药 |
[28:41] | What? | 什么 |
[28:42] | Tell her you need your medication. | 告诉她你需要吃药 |
[28:45] | I need my medication! | 我需要吃药 |
[28:51] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[28:54] | I just need my medication. | 我只需要吃药 |
[28:56] | I’ve been off of it for too long, and I’m reacting to that. | 我关在这里太久了 看到他们会有反应 |
[29:02] | Please. I’m not crazy. | 求你了 我没疯 |
[29:05] | I am chemically imbalanced. | 我只是体内的化学物质失衡 |
[29:10] | I don’t need to be institutionalized if I am properly medicated. | 如果我吃了药 就不用待在病区治疗 |
[29:15] | * Charlie Brown * | *查理·布朗* |
[29:17] | * Hop it out now! One more time * | *往前跳一步 再来一次* |
[29:23] | We’ll try to get your meds in order, then take it from there. | 我们会给你准备药物 然后你开始服药 |
[29:26] | -I’d also like to give you a shot. – Oh, no. | -我还要给你打一针[记过] -不要 |
[29:29] | It’s a fast acting anti-psychotic | 这是一种快速安定剂 |
[29:31] | that should give you some relief | 能让你舒服一些 |
[29:32] | until the pills can build up in your system again. | 直到药物在你身体里重新发挥作用 |
[29:35] | Oh, no. I don’t like shots. | 不 我不喜欢记过 |
[29:38] | Do the shot, honey. It’s important. | 打吧 亲爱的 这很有用 |
[29:42] | We need you better. | 我们需要你好起来 |
[29:45] | Be brave. | 勇敢点 |
[29:47] | Suzanne? | 苏珊娜 |
[29:49] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[29:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:01] | Okay! | 好吧 |
[30:05] | Get out while you can! | 当你还能逃跑的时候赶紧跑 |
[30:17] | If it were up to me, you’d never see daylight. | 如果我能做主 就绝不会让你重见天日 |
[30:20] | So, enjoy your rec time, Guard Killer. | 享受你的休闲娱乐时间吧 狱警杀手 |
[30:26] | I’ll be back for you in an hour. | 我一个小时后回来找你 |
[30:47] | What’s this for? | 为什么给我这个 |
[30:49] | It’s a token of appreciation. | 代表对你的欣赏 |
[30:52] | For what? | 为什么 |
[30:53] | Are you kiddin’ me? You’re a folk hero ’round here. | 你在开玩笑吗 你是我们这的英雄 |
[30:56] | You took out one of theirs. Shows me you got spirit. | 你干掉了一个狱警 看得出你很有种 |
[30:59] | I like a little lady with guts. | 我喜欢胆子大的女孩 |
[31:04] | I’m gonna take the Snickers or whatever, | 管你三七二十一 我会吃了这根士力架 |
[31:06] | ’cause I’m, like, fucking starving, and I like Snickers. | 因为我快饿死了 我也喜欢士力架 |
[31:10] | That don’t mean I like you. You don’t know me. | 但这并不意味着我喜欢你 你不了解我 |
[31:14] | Not yet. | 你会了解的 |
[31:25] | Just so you know… | 只是想告诉你 |
[31:27] | Daddy likes blondes, so… | 老爹喜欢金发女孩 所以 |
[31:30] | you’re not his type. | 你不是他的菜 |
[31:33] | Well, he’s not really a he, so she’s not my type. | 他其实是她 她也不是我的菜 |
[31:36] | Don’t worry your pretty dyed blonde head about it. | 你这个染金发的小妞不用担心 |
[31:40] | Now, how about you go get your exercise by walking away from me? | 现在离我远点行吗 走走锻炼身体 |
[31:44] | I got candy to eat. | 我要吃糖了 |
[31:49] | Ad Seg inmates, | 行政隔离区的犯人们 |
[31:50] | this is your official rec time. | 现在是你们的锻炼时间 |
[31:53] | You walk the perimeter of this multi-purpose room | 你们要在这间多功能室里绕圈 |
[31:55] | for exactly 45 minutes, | 走整整四十五分钟 |
[31:57] | keeping a space of at least two feet between you. | 每个人前后保持至少六十公分的距离 |
[32:00] | You walk briskly, as this is your exercise, | 你们要走得快一点 作为锻炼 |
[32:02] | but you will not run. | 但是不能跑起来 |
[32:04] | I repeat, you will not run. | 我再说一遍 不能跑 |
[32:06] | When either Garza or me sees an inmate running, | 如果我或者贾萨看见谁跑起来 |
[32:09] | we tend to react in unpleasant ways. Part of the training. | 我们会有惩罚 也是训练的一部分 |
[32:13] | If your pace is faster than the pace of the person in front of you, | 如果你比前面的人走得快 |
[32:17] | and you would like to pass, | 然后你想超过她 |
[32:18] | you pass on the left by saying the word “Passing” | 你就一边说”借过”一边从左边超过去 |
[32:21] | loudly and clearly. | 要说得大声又清楚 |
[32:24] | Everybody got that? | 大家都明白了吗 |
[32:26] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 开始 |
[32:27] | Let’s go! Move out. | 开始 动起来 |
[32:48] | Passing. | 借过 |
[32:52] | Passing. | 借过 |
[32:56] | Passing. | 借过 |
[32:57] | On your left. Passing. Passing. Passing. | 左边借过 借过 借过 |
[32:59] | Passing. | 借过 |
[33:00] | Flo-Jo, breaking your knees. Speed walking only. | 短跑冠军 悠着点 只能快走 |
[33:10] | Passing. | 借过 |
[33:15] | Passing. | 借过 |
[33:16] | Passing. | 借过 |
[33:17] | Passing. | 借过 |
[33:19] | Move. Move. | 快点 快点 |
[33:21] | Move! | 快点 |
[33:22] | What’s going on? Break it up! | 怎么了 分开 |
[33:24] | Break it up! | 给我分开 |
[33:25] | -Get the fuck off! – Let’s go, break it up! | -放开我 -分开她们 |
[33:27] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[33:30] | I’m gonna kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[33:31] | I think these two need to cool down. | 我觉得她们俩需要冷静 |
[33:33] | Don’t you, Garza? | 你说是吗 贾萨 |
[33:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
[33:36] | You had enough? | 你们受够了吗 |
[33:37] | Oh, no, no. I think they can use a little bit more. | 不 不 我觉得她们还需要来点 |
[33:39] | Turn the fuck around! | 转过身去 |
[33:43] | Fucking shit! | 混蛋 |
[33:53] | What are you doing? Yo. What is this? | 你在干嘛 这是啥 |
[33:57] | You see, we don’t like our inmates fighting. | 我们不想犯人们打架 |
[34:00] | No, we do not. | 没错 |
[34:01] | Tends to disrupt the harmony of this place. | 打架会破坏这里的和谐 |
[34:05] | No peace, no justice. | 没有和平就没有正义 |
[34:08] | What are you gonna do to us? | 你们要对我们做什么 |
[34:09] | It’s not what we’re gonna do to you. | 这和我们无关 |
[34:13] | It’s what you’re gonna do to each other. | 是你们要对彼此做什么 |
[34:19] | Kiss. | 接吻 |
[34:22] | – Did you say kiss? – Fucking… | -你说接吻吗 -该死… |
[34:25] | Do it. Now. | 现在就做 |
[34:34] | I said, kiss. | 我说了 接吻 |
[34:37] | Really kiss. | 来真的 |
[34:40] | With your tongue. | 舌吻 |
[34:42] | You see, we see you not taking this serious, | 听着 我们知道你们没当真 |
[34:44] | we know you’re really not makin’ up, | 我们知道你们真的没有装 |
[34:46] | and then we might have to take more drastic action. | 那我们可能就要采取更激烈的措施了 |
[34:50] | So kiss like you fuckin’ mean it. | 所以给我吻得用心点 |
[34:55] | Fucking shit. | 我操 |
[34:59] | There we go. Now we’re making up. | 瞧瞧 这才像样儿呢 |
[35:03] | – Beautiful thing, man. – Isn’t it? | -真带劲儿 伙计 -可不是吗 |
[35:06] | Beautiful fuckin’ thing. | 太他妈带劲儿了 |
[35:18] | Never knew you to skip a meal, Taystee. | 真不知道你还会错过正餐呢 美味姐 |
[35:23] | Traded uniforms, huh? | 换来的制服吗 |
[35:26] | Not that I didn’t rock my outfit at Storky’s, | 也不是我不喜欢餐馆的制服 |
[35:28] | but I think I look better in blue. | 不过我觉得我更适合蓝色 |
[35:32] | – You look all right. – Can’t say the same about you. | -你看起来状态很好 -你可不是啊 |
[35:37] | Man… | 伙计 |
[35:40] | Lot of fucked up shit’s gone down since Storky’s. | 在餐馆之后发生了那么多破事 |
[35:51] | You should’ve stayed on the path, T. | 你不该走这条路的 T |
[35:53] | I know what’s my fault and what ain’t. | 我知道哪些是我的错 哪些不是 |
[35:56] | Don’t mean you’re no better | 不代表你遇上这些破事 |
[35:57] | ’cause shit happened to break your way. | 你就能好到哪里去 |
[35:59] | I’m here, you there. | 我是警察你是犯人 |
[36:01] | Please, man. | 得了吧 伙计 |
[36:03] | You was servin’ fries left and right, not ringin’ ’em up. | 你那会卖薯条都不把钱进账 |
[36:09] | Pocketing the money. | 都装进自己口袋了 |
[36:11] | I never said shit. | 我可什么都没说 |
[36:13] | So don’t you go thinkin’ you ain’t like me ’cause… | 别以为你没有变成我这样还有其他原因 |
[36:17] | ’cause of anything but luck. | 你只是运气好而已 |
[36:19] | That was different. We were kids. | 那不一样 我们当时还小 |
[36:22] | All right. Well, | 好吧 |
[36:24] | you think what you want. | 随你想怎么想吧 |
[36:27] | Storky’s was a long time ago, | 餐馆的事太久远了 |
[36:29] | and anyway, that shit don’t fuckin’ matter. | 而且那些破事儿也不重要 |
[36:32] | You there, | 现在你在外面 |
[36:34] | and I’m here. | 我在里面 |
[36:38] | Maybe… | 也许… |
[36:40] | Maybe we was on the same team back in the day, | 也许当时我们是同一边的 |
[36:42] | but now you on the team that killed my friend and beat on me. | 但是现在你所在的队伍杀了我的朋友还打我 |
[36:51] | Bitch, I came in here to be nice to you. | 贱人 我来这对你好言好语的 |
[36:55] | And you wanna talk about teams? | 你想聊聊站队吗 |
[36:57] | Your team killed two players on mine. | 你的人杀死了我的两个同伴 |
[37:00] | You wanna act all surprised when you get beat? | 你被打的时候还想装做全然不知吗 |
[37:03] | What’d you think was gonna happen? | 不然你以为还有什么好果子吃 |
[37:05] | Wait. Two guards? What are you talking about? | 等等 死了两名警卫 你说什么呢 |
[37:07] | I think you know. | 你肯定知道的 |
[37:11] | I’ll see you round the way. | 回头见 |
[37:14] | Eat your fuckin’ food, inmate. | 把你的饭吃了 犯人 |
[37:24] | This is supposed to attach to something. | 这个应该要连着另一条 |
[37:26] | You sure? Maybe it’s supposed to go | 确定吗 也许是要 |
[37:28] | all the way around and attach to itself? | 绕一圈然后首尾相连 |
[37:30] | Well, that’s impossible. It’s fuzzy. | 不可能 这是绒面的 |
[37:32] | Fuzzy can’t stick to fuzzy. | 绒面和绒面粘不住 |
[37:35] | It’s all loops. It needs the rough part that’s all hooks. | 这都是环 需要上面都是倒钩的那种糙面 |
[37:38] | Listen, is all this really necessary? | 听着 绑成这样有必要’ |
[37:41] | It’s protocol after an attempted suicide. | 这是自杀未遂后的规定 |
[37:43] | – And we have to follow protocol. – Right. | -我们必须遵守规定 -是啊 |
[37:45] | You know, if you’re feeling bad, | 如果你感觉很糟糕 |
[37:48] | I just read this book that was really inspiring, | 我可以给你读一本超级激励人心的书 |
[37:51] | it’s called Make Your Bed, written by this Navy guy. | 是一名海军写的《整理你的床铺》 |
[37:54] | It’s all about simple acts with powerful consequences | 书中讲述了简单的动作会带来强大的效果 |
[37:57] | and stacking habits. It could help you step back into life. | 养成好习惯 能帮你重拾生活 |
[38:01] | This isn’t gonna work without the missing pieces. | 没有糙面那头肯定绑不成了 |
[38:04] | Sure it will. Oh! We’ll just, uh… | 当然可以 我们可以… |
[38:09] | tie the knot here. See? | 在这里打个结 看 |
[38:12] | – Is that holding you in? – Sure. | -你有被固定住吗 -当然 |
[38:15] | Another good book is The Happiness Project. | 还有一本好书叫《幸福计划》 |
[38:17] | You and your self-help books. | 你和你的自助书籍 |
[38:19] | You got a problem with me trying to improve myself? | 你对我努力提升自己有什么意见吗 |
[38:21] | Don’t they all just basically say the same thing? | 难道它们讲得不是一样的东西吗 |
[38:24] | Be grateful. Be mindful. Blah, blah, blah. | 心存感激 时刻注意之类的 |
[38:27] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么简单 |
[38:28] | Isn’t it, though? | 难道不是吗 |
[38:30] | I don’t think you’re one to comment. | 我觉得你没有立场评论 |
[38:32] | There. I think that’s good. | 好了 我觉得可以了 |
[38:35] | Wait. She can still scratch herself. Give me one of the– | 等等 她还是可以挠到自己 给我一个… |
[38:37] | Right. The gloves. There. | 对 收到 给你 |
[38:45] | There we go. | 搞定 |
[38:48] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[38:51] | – Badison’s back. – Oh, boy. | -拜迪逊回来了 -天呐 |
[38:58] | Oh, no, no, no. Keep walking. Keep walking. | 不 不 不 继续走 继续走 |
[39:02] | Shit! | 该死 |
[39:05] | You know this is total bullshit. | 你知道这全是胡扯 |
[39:06] | You know that, right? She attacked me. | 你知道的吧 她攻击了我 |
[39:12] | Never noticed those hands before. | 之前没注意到你这双手啊 |
[39:13] | Excuse me. There’s only one bed in here, | 抱歉 这里只有一张床 |
[39:15] | I was wondering if we could– | 我想问问我们能不能… |
[39:16] | – So strong, too. – Suck it, Murphy. | -也很强壮嘛 -闭嘴 墨菲 |
[39:28] | Look at you. What happened to your head? | 瞧瞧你 你的头怎么了 |
[39:31] | What happened to your arm? | 你的胳膊呢 |
[39:33] | Oh, this? Some bitch attacked me for no reason. | 这个吗 有个贱人莫名其妙地袭击我 |
[39:36] | Some wicked crazy bitches up in here. | 这是有些邪恶疯狂的贱人 |
[39:39] | They’re scared I’m gonna kick her ass until she’s inside out. | 她们害怕她出来后我会收拾她 |
[39:42] | Uh, Murphy, by the way, but most people call me Badison. | 我是墨菲 不过大家都叫我拜迪逊 |
[39:46] | – ‘Cause my first name’s Madison. – And you’re bad. | -麦迪逊是我的姓 -你很坏坏哦 |
[39:49] | Not really. I was just drawn that way. | 不是哦 “我只是被画成那样而已” |
[39:55] | Who Framed Roger Rabbit? Never mind. | 《谁陷害了兔子罗杰》 算了 |
[39:58] | You’re one of the riot ladies, huh? | 你参与过暴乱是吧 |
[40:02] | What was that like? Was it, like, was it crazy in there? | 是什么感觉 感觉很疯狂吗 |
[40:04] | It was a mixed bag. | 像个大杂烩 |
[40:05] | Yeah. I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[40:10] | Anyhow… | 总之 |
[40:22] | Bed. | 给你的床 |
[40:27] | You know, I’m injured. So, uh… So I should probably take the– | 我受伤了 所以我可能应该要睡… |
[40:32] | No fucking way. | 没门 |
[40:36] | It’s been kind of a stressful day. You know? | 今天真是压力好大的一天啊 |
[40:40] | Think I’m gonna take a nap. | 我要睡一会了 |
[40:44] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[40:47] | Oh. Wait a minute, I didn’t get your name. | 哦 等等 我还不知道你的名字呢 |
[40:51] | It’s Red. | 叫我红妈 |
[40:52] | Oh… Yeah, I can see that. ‘Cause… | 哦 我能看出来 因为 |
[40:56] | What’s left up there, it’s kind of reddish. | 你仅剩的那几根 是挺红的 |
[40:58] | Okay. I get it. | 行 我明白了 |
[41:00] | It’s nice to meet you, Red. | 见到你挺愉快的 红妈 |
[41:03] | Even though you got a cold heart. | 尽管你有颗冷酷的心 |
[41:18] | Flores, Chapman, Murphy, Reznikov. Shower time. | 弗洛雷斯 查普曼 墨菲 瑞泽尼科夫 洗澡了 |
[41:27] | Were you in medical? | 你去过医疗区吗 |
[41:28] | – What? – Medical. | -什么 -医疗区 |
[41:29] | Oh. The arm? Yeah. | 对 你从胳膊看出来的吧 |
[41:31] | Did you see a girl in there with long black hair? Glasses? | 那你见过一个黑色长发的女孩吗 戴眼镜 |
[41:36] | Except, I’m not sure she still has glasses. Kinda pale, tall. | 我不确定她还戴不戴了 挺白的 很高 |
[41:38] | I don’t know. Maybe. There’s always people in there. | 我不知道 也许吧 那儿一直有人 |
[41:41] | Badison, shut it. | 拜迪逊 闭嘴 |
[41:43] | I’m meetin’ my new neighbors. It’s only polite. | 我在和我的新邻居们打招呼呢 礼貌一下 |
[41:46] | Since when you been polite? No talking. | 你什么时候也讲礼貌了 不准讲话 |
[41:50] | So, did you see her? | 所以 你见过她没有 |
[41:52] | I don’t know. Maybe you | 我不知道 或许你可以 |
[41:53] | should go down there and check for yourself. | 自己去那儿看看 |
[41:55] | Sure. Right. I’ll just walk down to medical and say… | 好啊 我就走到医疗区那然后说 |
[42:02] | Judas Priest. | 我的亲娘啊 |
[42:04] | Yeah, we got an injury down in Ad Seg showers. | 对 在行政隔离区出现了一名伤员 |
[42:07] | She’s breathin’ but she took a hard spill, | 还有气 但是摔得很重 |
[42:08] | and hit her head and her face. | 磕到头和脸了 |
[42:11] | She’s takin’ a nap on the tiles. | 她现在趴在地砖上睡觉呢 |
[42:13] | Can somebody bring a wheelchair or something? | 有人能给她拿张轮椅之类的吗 |
[42:15] | I saw what you did. | 我看见你干的好事了 |
[42:16] | What? She wanted to go to medical and find her friend. | 怎么了 她想去医疗区看她的朋友嘛 |
[42:19] | Now she’s goin’ to medical. She owes me one, if you ask me. | 现在她能去了 要我说 是她欠我人情 |
[42:24] | Got the tooth. | 捡到牙了 |
[42:25] | Part of it, anyway. | 虽然是半截的 |
[42:27] | Looks like it kind of cracked off at an angle. | 看着像是从一定角度磕断的 |
[42:29] | Here, I’ll take it. | 过来 给我吧 |
[42:32] | What are you waiting for? It’s shower time. | 你们等什么呢 现在是洗澡时间 |
[42:34] | Get your clothes off, take your showers. | 快把衣服脱掉去洗澡 |
[42:36] | We’ll deal with Sleeping Beauty. | 我们来照顾睡美人小姐 |
[42:38] | At least it happened where it’s easy to hose off the tiles. | 至少她倒的这里还比较容易洗 |
[43:03] | Hey, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[43:08] | Is this all of medical, or is there another wing? | 医疗区就这么大吗 还是还有其他区 |
[43:11] | Sure. Neurology is right down the hall past the gift shop. | 有啊 神经科在走廊尽头过了礼品店就是 |
[43:15] | You’re making a joke. | 你在逗我吧 |
[43:16] | I am. This is it, sweetheart. | 对 就这么大 宝贝儿 |
[43:18] | And you should be grateful you’re here. | 而你应该为你能躺在那感到荣幸 |
[43:20] | Usually, people get turfed back to their cells | 一般人满了之后 新来的病人无论 |
[43:22] | when it’s full up, no matter how bad off they are, | 情况有多糟 都会被赶回自己的号子里 |
[43:24] | but a lady died this morning, | 但是今早有位女士去世了 |
[43:27] | had your bed, so you got some luck going. | 就睡你的床 所以你运气不错 |
[43:30] | Someone died here? | 有人死在这了 |
[43:32] | What did she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[43:35] | No. | 不 |
[43:37] | No. I don’t want to know. | 不 我不想知道 |
[43:40] | You kinda don’t. | 你是不太应该想 |
[43:43] | I don’t wanna know. | 我不想知道 |
[43:50] | I wasn’t paying attention. | 我没太注意听 |
[43:54] | I suppose I’m preoccupied. | 我可能是分心了 |
[43:56] | I mean, I knew you smelled wrong, | 我的意思是 我知道你的感觉不对劲 |
[43:59] | but I should have clocked you as poison faster. | 但我应该早点发现你是个毒物 |
[44:03] | That was my bad-ison. | 那算我的失败 迪逊 |
[44:06] | But I’m awake now. | 但我现在清醒了 |
[44:08] | And I may look old, and I may look scalped, | 我可能看着很老 像被拔了毛似的 |
[44:11] | but I have enough fight left to fucking end you | 但你要是招惹我的家人 |
[44:15] | if you mess with my family. | 我有足够的战斗力来了结你 |
[44:20] | Look who’s growlin’ like a mama cat. | 看看谁在这像个母猫一样鬼叫 |
[44:24] | Like I said, I was just doin’ her a favor. | 我已经说了 我是在帮她 |
[44:28] | I think you’re readin’ it wrong. | 我觉得你可能误会了 |
[44:30] | – I don’t think so. – Well, | -我不觉得 -好吧 |
[44:32] | you got your opinion, and I got mine. | 你有你的主意 我有我的想法 |
[44:35] | You know what else I got? A lot of time. | 你知道我还有什么吗 很长的时间 |
[44:39] | A lot of time under my belt down here with the big girls. | 我在这和那些狠角色一起待了很长的时间 |
[44:42] | You think you’re tough comin’ from the summer camp up the hill? | 你以为你们从山上的夏令营过来就了不起吗 |
[44:46] | But I seen you. You’re all cookies. | 我看穿你们了 你们都是渣渣 |
[44:50] | And you get in here, and sooner or later, but mostly sooner… | 而你们一进来 或早或晚 应该是前者 |
[44:56] | you crumble. | 你们就崩溃了 |
[45:00] | That’s fine. | 随你怎么说 |
[45:03] | You don’t need to know how strong my girls are. | 你不必知道我的姑娘们有多强大 |
[45:06] | We have the strength of family. | 我们有家庭般的力量 |
[45:09] | We have the strength of having faced a demon and triumphed. | 我们的力量足以让我们直面魔鬼并击败他 |
[45:15] | We have iron wills. | 我们有铁的意志 |
[45:17] | We have patience. | 我们有耐心 |
[45:20] | We have sharp minds and deep reserves of power. | 我们有清晰的头脑和力量储备 |
[45:26] | And fucking nothing to lose. | 而且没他妈什么可输的 |
[45:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:32] | You all sound terrific. Great speech. | 听起来真棒 讲得真好 |
[45:37] | That was very compelling. | 你的演讲十分动人 |
[45:43] | You’re still cookies. | 但你们还是渣渣 |
[45:49] | This is fucking ridiculous. They could be anywhere. | 这太他妈荒唐了 她们有可能在任何地方 |
[45:52] | You wanna try that poké place for lunch? | 咱们午饭去试试那家沙拉店啊 |
[45:54] | The one that just opened downtown? | 市中心新开的那家吗 |
[45:56] | Some of the guys say it’s good. | 有人说还不错 |
[45:58] | They put wasabi peas in for crunch. | 他们会把芥末豆加进去以提升口感 |
[46:00] | Is that them? Bingo. | 是她们吗 找到了 |
[46:02] | Hey. Up! Get up! How did we miss these two? | 给我起来 之前怎么会没看到她们 |
[46:05] | Paiz probably swept this wing. | 应该是佩斯清理的这一半 |
[46:06] | Paiz. On your feet. Now, inmates! | 佩斯啊 站起来 立刻 犯人们 |
[46:15] | Holy shit. They’re deaf. | 天啊 她们是聋子 |
[46:17] | – Seriously? – Yeah, look. | -真的吗 -对 你看 |
[46:19] | They’re hand talking. | 她们在打手语 |
[46:23] | You need to stand up and come with us. | 你们得站起来跟我们走 |
[46:30] | This prison has been evacuated. | 这间监狱正在疏散人员 |
[46:36] | Jesus. They got deaf people in here? I wonder what they did. | 天 这还有聋子 我好奇他们干嘛了 |
[46:39] | Don’t be ableist. Deaf people can crime like anybody. | 别歧视残疾人 聋人和常人一样能犯罪 |
[46:42] | Rein, when did you get so PC? | 雷恩 你现在怎么这么政治正确 |
[46:45] | I’m dating this woman who went to Oberlin. So… | 我在和一个欧柏林学院毕业的女人交往 |
[46:48] | – She hot? – Yeah, ridiculous. Amazing tits. | -性感吗 -简直尤物 一对美乳 |
[46:52] | And they’re real, ’cause, you know, Oberlin. | 而且没动过刀的 因为是欧柏林 |
[46:57] | – I can’t go back there. I can’t. – No. | -我不能再回去了 不行 -不对啊 |
[47:00] | – Where’s Alex? – I can’t do it. | -艾丽克斯呢 -我做不到 |
[47:02] | Shouldn’t she be on this bus? She should be. | 她不应该在这班车上吗 她理应在的 |
[47:04] | Did you see Alex? Did they take her out? | 你看见艾丽克斯了吗 他们把她带出去了吗 |
[47:07] | Well, this is very, very bad. | 这真是非常 非常糟糕 |
[47:09] | – No talking. – Wait. | -不准说话 -等等 |
[47:10] | We’re missing someone. | 有人没来 |
[47:11] | Another inmate is supposed to be on this bus. | 还有一个犯人也应该上车的 |
[47:13] | Everyone who’s supposed to be on is on. Now keep quiet. | 该来的人都来了 给我安静 |
[47:28] | Hey. Psst. Listen to me. | 听着 |
[47:31] | We all need to get on the same page. | 我们应该在同一战线上 |
[47:33] | We need to have our story straight. One story. | 大家得保持口型一致 一个说法 |
[47:38] | What story is that? | 什么说法 |
[47:40] | We were not resisting. We were held hostage by Piscatella. | 我们没有抵抗 皮斯科特拉劫我们作了人质 |
[47:44] | And that’s why we were down there. Pass it on. | 那是我们在那儿的原因 告诉大家 |
[47:48] | – You got that? – That and some spit in my ear. | -你听到了 -口水都到我耳朵里了 |
[47:51] | Say it don’t spray it, Roja. | 说话别喷口水 红妈 |
[47:54] | Fuck, I think they split my kneecap. | 操 他们好像弄裂了我的膝盖骨 |
[47:56] | Hey, Suzanne. | 苏珊娜 |
[47:59] | I need to know you understand the story we gotta tell. | 我得确定你明白我们要讲的故事了 |
[48:02] | But it’s not true. | 但那不是真的 |
[48:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[48:05] | Because the true story is our secret. | 因为真相是我们要保守的秘密 |
[48:09] | You can’t tell anybody. That story is just for us. | 你得守口如瓶 那是我们的秘密 |
[48:11] | I don’t like secrets. They make my stomach hurt. | 我不喜欢秘密 它们搞得我肚子疼 |
[48:14] | We will tell them that | 我们要告诉他们 |
[48:15] | Piscatella held us hostage. That’s it. Pass it on. | 皮斯科特拉劫我们做人质 传过去 |
[48:19] | Taystee. Taystee. Tell them that Piscatella held us hostage. | 美味姐 告诉她们皮斯科特拉劫我们做人质 |
[48:24] | But you like stories, right? Everybody likes stories. | 但你喜欢故事不是吗 大家都喜欢故事 |
[48:27] | They… They make us feel good. | 故事让我们开心 |
[48:29] | Don’t you want to make people feel good? | 难道你不想让大家都开心吗 |
[48:33] | Like with the Time Hump. | 就像《时间隆起》 |
[48:35] | Not all that was true, but everybody loved it. | 里面并不都是真事 但大家喜欢看 |
[48:37] | Well, that was somewhat true. | 有些是真的 |
[48:39] | Like, the touch-touch teleporter. | 就比如那个触摸传送器 |
[48:42] | And Frizzy Sprockets | 还有那个卷卷宇宙火箭 |
[48:43] | was based on my mommy’s friend Tamara. | 也是根据我妈妈的朋友塔玛拉写的 |
[48:45] | Look. You wanna see your mama’s friend, Tamara, ever again, | 听着 如果你还想见到你妈妈的朋友塔玛拉 |
[48:49] | then stick with the story I’m tellin’ you. | 那就照我告诉你的这个说法说 |
[48:51] | – Tamara hit me once. – Fuck Tamara. | -塔玛拉打过我一次 -去他的塔玛拉 |
[48:55] | Suzanne, I’m tellin’ you, this is our story | 苏珊娜 我告诉你 这就是我们的说法 |
[48:58] | and you gonna get it right, you hear me? | 你必须说对 听到了吗 |
[49:00] | – I ain’t foolin’ around. – Okay. | -这不是开玩笑 -明白了 |
[49:02] | We’ll use this story or they gonna kill us. | 我们要么都这么说 要么就得被弄死 |
[49:05] | They’re gonna kill us dead, Suzanne. | 他们会杀掉我们的 苏珊娜 |
[49:08] | In a box, in the dirt, no light, | 放在箱子里 埋在土里 没有光 |
[49:10] | no breath, dead. You want that? | 没有呼吸 就死翘翘了 你想这样吗 |
[49:11] | – No. No. I do not want that. – No. No, you don’t. | -不 我不要 -不 你当然不想 |
[49:14] | No, you don’t. | 你不会死的 |
[49:17] | – Now tell the story back to me. – Okay. | -现在给我复述一遍 -好的 |
[49:19] | Cindy and I were in the closet, sleeping. | 辛迪和我在柜子里睡觉 |
[49:21] | We did not go to the pool or see anything. | 我们没有去池子或者任何地方 |
[49:23] | We don’t know anything. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[49:24] | – Piscatella? – We don’t know anything. | -那皮斯科特拉呢 -我们什么都不知道 |
[49:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:27] | – It won’t matter. – If it comes up, say it anyway. | -这没有用 -如果问起来 你就这么说 |
[49:30] | Hey. We’re going to tell them Piscatella kept us hostage. | 我们要说皮斯科特拉劫我们做了人质 |
[49:36] | – What? That’s not the story– – What? | -不是这么说的 -什么 |
[49:38] | That’s not the story I learned! | 故事不是这样的 |
[49:39] | You need to shut the fuck up and turn around! | 你他妈把嘴闭上 给我转回来 |
[49:41] | Okay, that’s it! One inmate per row! | 够了 一排坐一个人 |
[49:44] | I’m so conf… | 我真的搞不懂 |
[49:45] | Everybody spread out! | 大家都散开 |
[49:47] | Move it! | 动起来 |
[49:52] | Listen. Suzanne. Suzanne, listen. | 听着 苏珊娜 苏珊娜 听着 |
[49:55] | We have our story. | 我们有我们的故事 |
[49:56] | We have our secrets. | 我们要保守秘密 |
[49:58] | I’m countin’ on you, Suzanne. You hear? I’m countin’ on you! | 全靠你了苏珊娜 听到了吗 全靠你了 |
[50:02] | The closet. The closet. The closet. | 柜子 柜子 柜子 |
[50:04] | The closet. The closet. The closet. | 柜子 柜子 柜子 |
[50:11] | Those are so good. | 真的太美味了 |
[50:12] | I read an article that | 我读过一篇文章 |
[50:13] | said french fries take years off your life. | 说薯条会缩短你的寿命 |
[50:16] | But I’m not gonna think about that right now. | 但我现在可不要想那个 |
[50:19] | I am going to think about… | 我得想想 |
[50:23] | birds. | 鸟儿们 |
[50:25] | How you feeling, Suzanne? | 你感觉如何 苏珊娜 |
[50:28] | You think you might be ready to talk to us some more? | 你准备好再和我们多聊一会儿了吗 |
[50:31] | Kind of sleepy. Medicines make me sleepy. | 有点儿困了 吃了药总犯困 |
[50:41] | Where’d Mommy go? | 妈妈去哪儿了 |
[50:44] | She’s seeing her invisible mother? | 她看到她隐形的老妈了 |
[50:46] | No, she’s not seeing her mother. That’s the point. | 她可没看见她妈 这是重点 |
[50:50] | I thought she was here. | 我以为她刚在这的 |
[50:55] | But I guess… she wasn’t. | 但我猜 她其实刚刚没在这 |
[50:59] | – Can I lie down? – After we talk. | -我能躺会儿吗 -等我们谈完 |
[51:03] | Suzanne. | 苏珊娜 |
[51:05] | Were you in the basement room? | 你之前在地下室吗 |
[51:08] | – Pool. – What? | -池子 -什么 |
[51:10] | It was an abandoned pool. | 那是个废弃的池子 |
[51:12] | Right, okay. Were you in the pool when the CERT team stormed? | 惩应队突袭的时候你在池子里吗 |
[51:20] | It’s all right, Suzanne. You’re not in any trouble. | 没关系 苏珊娜 你不会有事的 |
[51:23] | He only wants to hear your story. | 他只想听听你的故事 |
[51:25] | Story? | 故事吗 |
[51:28] | Yes. The story. The story. I was with Cindy. | 故事 那个故事 我那会儿跟辛迪在一起 |
[51:33] | In the room? | 在那个房间吗 |
[51:35] | Pool. | 池子 |
[51:37] | Pool, room. Were you there? | 池子也好 房间也好 你在那儿吗 |
[51:42] | No. | 没有 |
[51:43] | Then where were you? | 那你在哪儿 |
[51:45] | With Cindy. | 和辛迪一块儿 |
[51:47] | With Cindy in the closet around the corner. | 跟辛迪一起在角落的柜子里 |
[51:51] | We were there the whole time. We ain’t see shit. | 我们一直呆在那 什么都没看见 |
[51:54] | Then how do you know the room the CERT team entered | 那你是怎么知道惩应队进的那个房间 |
[51:56] | was a pool, as you keep insisting? | 是个池子 正如你一直坚持说的 |
[51:58] | The bus! | 公车 |
[52:00] | See, the ladies was talking about it on the bus. | 在公车上大家都在讨论那件事 |
[52:03] | Cindy and me, what, we were feeling a little left out, | 辛迪和我觉得有点被孤立了 |
[52:06] | but that’s okay, | 但是也无妨 |
[52:07] | ’cause it sounded like shit got crazy down there. | 因为那下面听起来就跟疯了一样 |
[52:10] | And I got enough crazy, you know? I don’t need any more. | 而我已经足够疯了 我可不要更疯 |
[52:13] | – But– – My client gave her statement, | -但是 -我的委托人已经给出了陈述 |
[52:15] | and she’s cooperated freely and clearly, Mr. Bellamy. | 她已经自主而清醒地与你合作 贝拉米先生 |
[52:19] | Fine. Fine. We’re done for now. | 就这样吧 |
[52:23] | So I can go home now? | 所以我现在能回家了吗 |
[52:28] | This, this isn’t home. This is not home. | 这不是我家 不是我家 |
[52:32] | It is now. | 现在是了 |