时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | That’s real pretty. | 真好看 |
[01:31] | The drawing’s nice, too. | 画得也好看 |
[01:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:35] | You must be feeling better if you’re out here doing art. | 你能出来画画 应该好多了吧 |
[01:38] | Yeah, I guess. | 应该是吧 |
[01:40] | So… | 所以 |
[01:41] | you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[01:45] | No, I’m not welcome. | 这的人可一点都不客气 |
[01:47] | I didn’t take your stupid pills. | 我没吃你的药 |
[01:50] | Okay, tough girl. Can I have ’em back, then? | 好吧铁娘子 那可以还给我吗 |
[01:54] | I dumped ’em. | 我扔了 |
[01:58] | Yeah, you did. Straight down your sexy throat. | 可不是嘛 扔你性感的喉咙里了 |
[02:02] | Hey, Daddy. Barb wants to see you. | 老爹 芭芭想见你 |
[02:06] | All right. Thanks, babe. | 好 谢谢了宝贝 |
[02:13] | Hey, Barb. | 嗨 芭芭 |
[02:13] | Hi, lamb chop. | 嗨 小羊排 |
[02:16] | Light bothering you again today? | 灯光又打扰你啦 |
[02:18] | – Obviously. – Right. Just want you to know I care. | -可不是嘛 -就是想让你知道我很关心的 |
[02:20] | Oh, I know you care. | 我知道 |
[02:23] | You’re my Daddy-O. | 你是我的小老爹 |
[02:24] | That’s right. I got you. | 没错 有我呢 |
[02:27] | So. The rats. Hilarious. | 老鼠的事 笑死我了 |
[02:32] | Thanks. Thanks. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[02:35] | Oh, my God. What I woulda given | 老天 我好想看看 |
[02:36] | to see the looks on their fuckwit faces, those cows. | 那群逼货脸上的表情 一群母牛 |
[02:39] | Surprise, bitches! You got rats! | 有惊喜哦婊子们 你们遭老鼠啦 |
[02:44] | You really outdid yourself on that one. | 你真是超乎想象 |
[02:46] | It was epic– | 这波操作真… |
[02:47] | No. I mean, I think you really outdid yourself. | 不 我是说你真的干得太超过了 |
[02:51] | I don’t feel good about this. I don’t know what’s next. | 我感觉不太好 不知道后面会发生什么破事 |
[02:54] | And sometimes, I don’t know why I keep you around. | 有时候我都不知道为什么要留你在我身边 |
[02:57] | You keep me around so you don’t have to bother with the details. | 有我在你就不用操心那些细节了 |
[03:00] | Trust me, okay? | 相信我 好吗 |
[03:02] | Chatty Cathy distracted the COs, | 话痨凯西引开了狱警 |
[03:04] | the rats were released, and bam, money. | 我们放了老鼠 然后钱就来啦 |
[03:08] | Because of the rats, | 因为闹了鼠灾 |
[03:09] | the suits think that C-Block was lazy and dirty. | 上面以为C区的人都又懒又脏 |
[03:12] | So the warden will have to give us the cheese now. | 典狱长只能把奶酪工作给我们了 |
[03:15] | Our people will have the good jobs. | 我们的人就有好活计了 |
[03:17] | It’s been a week, chiquita. | 已经一周了 奇基塔[食品巨头] |
[03:19] | Have you seen any jobs coming our way? | 你见到半毛钱工作来了吗 |
[03:21] | ‘Cause I sure haven’t heard boo. | 我一点消息都没听见 |
[03:23] | Oh, and some little cock-pocket called me “Babs” yesterday. | 昨天还有些小婊子叫我”粑粑” |
[03:28] | Fucking Babs? | 竟然叫我粑粑 |
[03:29] | That is unacceptable. You are losing control. | 简直无法接受 你在失去控制 |
[03:32] | I’m not losing control. | 我没有 |
[03:34] | You know who they’re all gonna love | 你知道这事一旦成了 |
[03:35] | even more once this all plays out? | 她们会更加爱戴谁吗 |
[03:39] | Their gal, Barb? | 亲爱的芭芭吗 |
[03:40] | Yeah, lady. You. | 没错 就是你 |
[03:44] | And who loves you the most? Look. | 瞧 看谁最爱你 |
[04:09] | This is the easiest money on Earth. Look at that. | 这是全世界最好挣的钱了 瞧瞧他们 |
[04:12] | That’s all he wants? | 他就只想这样吗 |
[04:14] | Of course not. Guys always want more. | 当然不是 男人嘛总是想要更多 |
[04:16] | But that’s up to you. | 但一切取决于你 |
[04:18] | If you wanna make more, you do more. | 想挣得多你就多做点 |
[04:19] | If not, you grab a drink, | 不想的话就喝点酒 |
[04:22] | food, flirt and dance and call it a night. | 吃点东西 调情跳舞然后收工 |
[04:27] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:31] | You having a good time? | 晚上玩得开心吗 |
[04:34] | What do you think? Here. | 你说呢 来点 |
[04:39] | Yeah. | 这个好 |
[04:50] | Yeah. | 真不错 |
[04:51] | For real, you’ll be fine. | 讲真的 不会有事的 |
[05:01] | So, are they all drug dealers? | 他们都是毒贩吗 |
[05:05] | You think all Latin rich guys are Scarface? | 所有的拉美富人脸上都有刀疤吗 |
[05:08] | They’re businessmen. | 他们是商人 |
[05:09] | Making bank off the other white powder Americans are addicted to. | 靠美国人沉迷的另一种白色粉末挣了大钱 |
[05:13] | See Alejandro over there? | 看见那个亚力山卓了吗 |
[05:14] | He owns a bunch of sugarcane plantations in Brazil. | 他在巴西有巨大的甘蔗种植园 |
[05:17] | Vanessa’s only been hanging out with him for a few months, | 瓦内萨和他在一起就几个月 |
[05:19] | and she’s already made enough to not work the whole school year. | 已经挣够上学需要的所有钱了 |
[05:23] | What are you studying? | 你学什么的 |
[05:26] | Veterinary science. | 兽医学 |
[05:27] | What is that, like 300 grand by the time you’re done? | 学费得要三十万吧 |
[05:30] | How many cats you gotta spay to pay that off? | 得阉多少猫才能挣够啊 |
[05:34] | So many cats. | 非常非常多 |
[05:35] | Right? | 是吧 |
[05:37] | Or you can play with one horny rich guy. | 或者你只需要陪一个富家子弟玩玩 |
[05:41] | One. | 就一个 |
[05:44] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:55] | What’s the point of knocking if you’re not gonna wait? | 敲门不等回应的话你敲门干嘛 |
[06:01] | How did this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[06:02] | 恶心商家格丽斯出售 监狱出产的鼠害奶酪 | |
[06:06] | Do you mean how did rats infiltrate the cheese warehouse, | 你是问老鼠是怎么进了奶酪库的 |
[06:09] | or how did they get that rat into that tiny, | 还是他们怎么让这只小老鼠穿上 |
[06:12] | little orange jumpsuit? | 那身橙色连身衣的 |
[06:13] | There was rat shit in every shipment. | 送去的每一批货都有老鼠屎 |
[06:16] | All you had to do was ensure a passably hygienic workspace. | 你要保证的只是一个凑合的卫生环境 |
[06:20] | You are in charge on the ground here. | 现在你是这里的负责人 |
[06:22] | – You could be– – Fired? | -你可能会被 -开除吗 |
[06:25] | You’re gonna fire me? Go ahead. | 你要开除我吗 来呀 |
[06:27] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[06:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[06:31] | If you were gonna fire me, you would have done it already. | 你要是想炒掉我 现在已经炒完了 |
[06:33] | I bet you’re the type who sends a quick text | 我估计你就是那种连分手的时候 |
[06:36] | when it’s time to break up with someone. | 都是发个短信算完的人 |
[06:37] | Which might be the only thing we have in common, other than… | 这点也许是我俩唯一的共同点 除了… |
[06:40] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[06:42] | So… | 所以呢 |
[06:44] | you want my help, don’t you? | 你需要我的帮助 不是吗 |
[06:48] | MCC’s stock is in free-fall with the riot and the manhunt, | 世纪挑战的股票因为暴乱和搜捕一落千丈 |
[06:52] | and now losing Grace. | 现在又要失去格丽斯这个合作商 |
[06:53] | That cheese deal was offsetting | 奶酪生意挣的钱 |
[06:55] | the cost of housing a full quarter of our inmates. | 几乎占监狱运行费用的四分之一 |
[06:57] | I’m sorry, | 不好意思 |
[06:59] | but those are PR and budget issues, | 这种公关和预算事务 |
[07:01] | squarely in the purview of corporate. | 是你们企业的管理范围 |
[07:03] | I am way downstream. | 我这可是下游部门 |
[07:06] | You know, for all of his… | 虽然乔的缺陷一堆 |
[07:08] | character flaws, at least Joe was willing to work with me. | 至少他还愿意和我一起想办法 |
[07:12] | This should be a partnership. | 我们双方应该合作的 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Two points on that. | 是嘛 两点意见 |
[07:16] | One, Joe would have done anything to get up your skirt. | 一 乔为了要睡你啥都愿意干 |
[07:19] | And, two, that partnership ended in a riot, | 二 你们的合作关系最后闹成一场暴乱 |
[07:22] | during which Joe pretended | 期间乔还害你当了一把 |
[07:24] | you were a mentally ill federal inmate. | 脑子有病的联邦罪犯 |
[07:27] | So not exactly a model for productive collaboration. | 真是合作愉快的好榜样 |
[07:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:37] | Can I at least sit here and brainstorm, then? Out loud? | 我可以坐这里一起思考一下 讨论讨论吧 |
[07:39] | – You’re not really asking, are you? – No. | -你没在问我意见吧 -正是 |
[07:43] | But I will order Panera. | 我会点些帕尼罗面包 |
[07:47] | And if you want some control over what’s headed downstream, | 如果你想更好地把控一下失控的情形 |
[07:50] | maybe you can help me think. | 你可以帮我一起想想办法 |
[07:53] | I am gluten- and dairy-free. | 我不吃含麦麸和奶制品的 |
[07:57] | All right, looks like you’re next, babe. | 看来下一个轮到你咯 |
[07:59] | He’s really spending a quality | 他还真是给大家提供了 |
[08:00] | two and a half minutes with each of us. | 每人两分半钟的优质检查呢 |
[08:02] | Oh, I’m not waiting. I’m just here keeping you company. | 我没在等那个 我是来陪你的 |
[08:05] | – Sweet. – Mmm. | -真贴心 -嗯哼 |
[08:07] | But isn’t your vaginal health important to you? | 可你不重视你的阴道健康吗 |
[08:10] | Because I know it’s important to me. | 对我可是很重要哦 |
[08:11] | I’m saving all of this for Dr. Chin. | 我要把那里留给金[下巴]医生 |
[08:15] | Frankly, I thought it was Dr. Mouth that you were into. | 坦白讲 我以为你喜欢嘴医生呢 |
[08:17] | But if it’s Dr. Chin you’re digging… | 如果你喜欢下巴医生的话 |
[08:19] | Dr. Chin is not a euphemism. | 金医生不是什么委婉说法 |
[08:21] | Dr. Chin is a small Asian woman | 金医生是个小个子的亚裔女医生 |
[08:25] | with an MD from Hopkins that doesn’t take insurance, | 她有霍普金斯的学位而且不收医保 |
[08:28] | but she has a full herbal tea bar in her waiting room. | 但她的等待室里有一整个草药茶吧 |
[08:35] | I’m gonna go see her when I’m out in nine months. | 九个月后我一出去就她那 |
[08:41] | The time it takes to grow a new human. | 九个月正好可以生个宝宝 |
[08:44] | Getting out will absolutely feel like being born again. | 从这出去肯定感觉就像重生 |
[08:47] | I’ll probably still be here | 我估计还要在这呆到 |
[08:49] | when you’re at least a preschooler, maybe kindergartner. | 你上学前班 或者都上幼儿园了 |
[08:51] | That’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[08:53] | That’s a blip. | 一转眼的功夫 |
[08:54] | So you’re telling me to keep my Dr. Chin up? | 所以你是要让下巴医生等我咯 |
[08:56] | Mmm-hmm. | 没错 |
[08:57] | And your Dr. Mouth smiling. | 还有嘴先生也要笑一下 |
[09:00] | Well, at least this color’s nice on you. | 至少你穿这个颜色挺好看的 |
[09:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | Not sure I’m into the Florida crowd, | 不知道我算不算融入佛区了 |
[09:06] | but I’ll be perfectly fine if I never have to wear khaki again. | 至少不用穿卡其色的衣服我已经很满意了 |
[09:10] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:11] | Uh, not really. | 不算好 |
[09:14] | Honey, Max makes camp look about as scary as a church bake sale. | 亲爱的 相比重刑监狱 教改营就跟教堂义卖一样轻松 |
[09:17] | Yeah, well, I’ve seen some bitches go crazy over lemon bars. | 没错 我看到一帮疯子为了柠檬条争到疯狂 |
[09:21] | Florida, huh? | 你在佛区就不一样了 |
[09:23] | Relatively drama-free, | 相对是没那么多事 |
[09:25] | but also about as boring as a bowl of nothing. | 但也是无聊到一无所有 |
[09:28] | I once watched a lady watch a spider for 40 minutes. | 我曾经看着一个女人盯着蜘蛛看了40分钟 |
[09:33] | Damn. | 我去 |
[09:34] | Imagine what it was like for the lady watching you | 想象一下有人看着你看着那个 |
[09:36] | watch the lady watch the spider. | 看着蜘蛛的女人 |
[09:40] | It’s, like, the best secret. | 怀孕就像最棒的小秘密 |
[09:43] | Like, if everywhere you went, | 感觉就像不管你去哪里 |
[09:45] | you just had a tiny, tiny kitten in your shirt pocket | 口袋里都装着一只小猫猫 |
[09:50] | and nobody knew. | 而且没人知道 |
[09:51] | You could take it onto the bus, | 你可以带着它坐公交 |
[09:53] | you could take it into the movies, | 带着它看电影 |
[09:54] | and just, everywhere you went, it was with you. | 不管你去哪 它都跟着你 |
[09:57] | But if you talked about it, then people would know. | 如果你说出来 别人就知道了 |
[10:00] | – And it wouldn’t be a secret. – Yes. That’s true. | -那就不是秘密了 -也是 |
[10:04] | And people are always giving pregnant ladies discounts | 孕妇通常都可以打折 |
[10:06] | and letting them go to the front of the line. | 或者排队的时候可以优先 |
[10:10] | Maybe you should test your powers. | 也许你该试试你的特权 |
[10:13] | You are so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[10:18] | Hello. Uh, I’m pregnant. | 你好 我怀孕了 |
[10:21] | I was wondering, could I go in front of you? | 我在想 我可以排到你前面吗 |
[10:25] | Yeah, sure. Go ahead. | 行啊 去吧 |
[10:30] | Hold up. Who said you could cut, Barfie doll? | 站住 大小姐就能随便插队吗 |
[10:33] | Oh, I have a secret. | 我有个秘密 |
[10:36] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[10:37] | – I’m actually two people. – Yeah. And I contain multitudes. | -其实我是两个人 -我还包罗万象呢 |
[10:41] | Oh, come on, let her go. | 得了 让她先吧 |
[10:42] | We got a baby on board! Move aside, let her through. | 有个孕妇 都让让 让她先过 |
[10:46] | Especially you. | 尤其是你 |
[10:48] | Let’s go, Kitten! | 走吧 小猫猫 |
[10:55] | So how is this my job now? | 为什么这活落到我头上 |
[10:57] | – I got promoted. – To what? | -我升职了 -升什么了 |
[10:59] | To not having to do this anymore. | 升到不用干这个事了 |
[11:04] | Congratulations, you are now head of Rec. | 恭喜 你现在是录音台领导了 |
[11:08] | Here’s your uniform. | 这是你的制服 |
[11:10] | What… | 什么 |
[11:11] | First thing, you need to replace Chatty Cathy | 首先 你得换掉话痨凯西 |
[11:14] | since she fake-died her way into the real SHU. | 她假装去世 结果真被送进禁闭室了 |
[11:17] | That was fake? | 是假装的吗 |
[11:18] | Dude… | 老兄 |
[11:20] | Wait. Hang the fuck on. | 等等 等等 |
[11:21] | What does this stupid radio show have to do with Rec? | 为什么这个破广播还要用录播的 |
[11:24] | If it’s not a job and it’s not a punishment, it’s Rec. | 这不算工作而已不是惩罚 只是录音而已 |
[11:29] | Oh, and the show needs to | 而且广播必须 |
[11:31] | be informational and educationally oriented. | 信息充分而且有教育意义 |
[11:34] | Here’s a list of acceptable topics. | 这是被允许的话题清单 |
[11:37] | This blows. | 这什么破事 |
[11:39] | Although it might get me more chances at Fantasy Inmate points. | 不过我倒是可以多得点梦幻囚徒的分 |
[11:43] | You know what the Fantasy Inmate draft is? A slave auction. | 你知道梦幻囚徒的选秀是干嘛吗 拍卖奴隶 |
[11:47] | Well… we’re not enslaving anyone. | 我们又没奴役谁 |
[11:51] | MCC is, but it’s not like they’re doing shit for us personally. | 世纪挑战公司有啊 但和我们又没关系 |
[11:55] | Think about it. | 你仔细想想 |
[11:56] | You price and trade people based on specific skills and traits, | 你根据别人的技能和特点付钱并交易 |
[12:00] | then you profit off their actions | 然后你在阳台顶看戏 |
[12:02] | while you watch from the veranda. | 靠他们的行动挣钱 |
[12:04] | The whole thing is morally reprehensible. | 整个事完全没道德 |
[12:10] | I’m sure there are good people on both sides. | 肯定两边都还是有好人的 |
[12:15] | Don’t forget your ball sack. | 别忘了你的球 |
[12:24] | Mommy, you’re here! | 妈妈 你来了 |
[12:25] | Oh, baby! | 宝贝 |
[12:27] | Oh, it’s so good to see your little face. | 看到你真的太开心了 |
[12:33] | Lucy, why do you smell like… feet? | 露西 为什么你闻起来有股脚丫子味 |
[12:39] | So this is the place, huh? | 就是这里了 是吧 |
[12:41] | This is the place. | 没错 |
[12:43] | You must be Aleida? | 你是阿蕾达吧 |
[12:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:45] | Mayelin. Come in, I’ll get the others. | 我是玛雅琳 进来吧 我去叫其他人 |
[12:53] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[13:00] | I got you a doll. | 我给你带了娃娃 |
[13:03] | She don’t play with those no more. | 她不玩那些东西了 |
[13:07] | Where’s Eva? | 伊瓦呢 |
[13:07] | Sometimes she goes home with this kid after school. | 她放学后有时候会和其他孩子回家 |
[13:10] | What’s his name? | 那男孩叫什么来着 |
[13:11] | “His”? She got a fucking boyfriend? | 男孩 她有男朋友了吗 |
[13:13] | She’s 12 years old. | 她才十二岁 |
[13:18] | What’s up with you two? Ain’t you happy to see your mother? | 你俩怎么了 见到妈妈不开心吗 |
[13:22] | Are you here to get us out? | 你是来带我们走的吗 |
[13:25] | I’m working on that. | 我在努力了 |
[13:26] | – Bullshit. – Hey! | -狗屁 -喂 |
[13:27] | Don’t talk like that. | 不许这么说话 |
[13:29] | What the hell do you know about it? | 你知道点什么东西 |
[13:31] | Punk. | 垃圾 |
[13:33] | You little bastard. | 小王八蛋 |
[13:34] | – Stop that! – Hey! | -住手 -停下 |
[13:36] | He fucking started it! | 是他挑事的 |
[13:37] | – He did, the little shit! – Boys, go upstairs. | -就是那个小人渣 -你们上楼去 |
[13:39] | Can you people be quiet? I’m sleeping. | 能不能安静点 我在睡觉 |
[13:41] | How many more brats you got living here? | 这还住着多少熊崽子 |
[13:43] | Just the two boys, your four and my daughter, Raquel. | 两个男孩加你的四个娃 还有我女儿拉奎尔 |
[13:46] | And her screaming baby. | 还有个整天哭的小婴儿 |
[13:48] | My granddaughter’s teething. | 我的孙女在长牙 |
[13:50] | And my brother’s staying with us for a while. | 我哥哥也在这住一段时间 |
[13:51] | You don’t know how lucky these kids are. | 你不知道这些孩子有多好运了 |
[13:53] | Siblings almost never get to stay together. But I took them all. | 兄弟姐妹通常都没法住在同一家 是我全收了 |
[13:56] | And I’m sure you’re getting checks for them all. | 你也肯定都拿钱了吧 |
[13:59] | Can I have a little privacy with my kids now, please? | 我可以单独和我的孩子们呆一会吗 |
[14:11] | So, uh… | 所以 |
[14:14] | What’s going on with you guys? | 你们过得怎么样 |
[14:15] | This, Mom. This is going on. | 就这样 妈妈 |
[14:18] | Mommy, I want to go home with you. | 妈妈我想跟你回家 |
[14:22] | Not today, baby. | 今天还不行 宝贝 |
[14:24] | But soon, I promise. | 但快了 我保证 |
[14:27] | Okay? It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好吗 会好的 |
[14:36] | Take one. | 拿一个吧 |
[14:40] | They’re healthy. | 这很健康的 |
[14:43] | I’m gonna sell a bunch of these. | 我要卖这些赚钱 |
[14:44] | That’s how I’m gonna get you back. | 然后把你领回去 |
[14:48] | Eva don’t need to be going to no boy’s house. | 伊瓦不该去什么男孩的家 |
[14:50] | And this one’s all sad over here. | 这孩子总不开心 |
[14:52] | You need to take care of them. | 你得照顾好她们 |
[14:53] | Like you took care of us? | 就像你照顾我们那样吗 |
[14:55] | Leaving us here in this shithole? | 把我们丢在这破地方那样吗 |
[14:57] | What took you so long to come and see us? | 你为什么那么久才过来看我们 |
[15:00] | It hasn’t been that long. | 没有很久啊 |
[15:02] | I’ve been trying to get a job and an apartment. | 我在努力找工作和公寓 |
[15:05] | It’s not as easy as you’d think. | 没你想象得那么简单 |
[15:07] | ‘Cause you got a record. | 因为你有前科 |
[15:09] | Right, smartass. | 没错 可把你机灵的 |
[15:11] | So don’t do no crime, | 所以千万别犯罪 |
[15:12] | and you’ll never have to know what this is like. | 你就不会经历这些了 |
[15:14] | I heard Daya’s baby got adopted by some rich lady. | 我听说达娅的宝宝被有钱太太收养了 |
[15:17] | How do we get in on that? | 我们怎么才能也被富婆收养 |
[15:19] | I don’t even wanna go back with you. | 我并不想跟你回去 |
[15:23] | Lucy does. | 露西想 |
[15:24] | ‘Cause she don’t remember what it’s like livin’ with you. | 因为她不记得跟你过的是什么样的日子 |
[15:32] | Daddy, how much longer is it gonna be? | 老爹 还要多久 |
[15:35] | Asking for a friend? | 你是替朋友问吗 |
[15:36] | Well, yeah. I’m asking for everybody. And for me. | 我是替所有人问 还有替自己问 |
[15:39] | Bothering me ain’t gonna make it come faster. Now kick off. | 烦我也无济于事 滚吧 |
[15:45] | How’s your world, Hellman? | 过得怎样 赫尔曼 |
[15:47] | What do you want? | 干什么 |
[15:48] | What do you think I want? Fiends be feenin’. | 你说呢 瘾来了想嗑 |
[15:51] | Maybe you should have thought of that | 在你把渠道毁了之前 |
[15:52] | before you blew up the pipeline. | 你早该想到这点 |
[15:54] | – What? – The cheese. | -什么 -奶酪的事 |
[15:56] | The cheese has left the building. | 奶酪飞了 |
[15:58] | Grace Grocer has pulled out like a sloppy teenager. | 格丽斯商城像个毛头小子那样拔屌无情 |
[16:01] | – What does that have to do with– – Un-fucking-believable. | -这跟奶酪有什么 -真他妈难以置信 |
[16:04] | And what’s Daddy short for, huh? Stupid? | 老爹是什么的简称 傻逼吗 |
[16:07] | No cheese jobs, no cheese. | 没有奶酪工作就没有奶酪 |
[16:09] | And by “Cheese,” I mean drugs. | 我说的奶酪指的是毒品 |
[16:11] | How the fuck was I supposed to know | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[16:13] | you were bringing it in with the cheese? | 你靠奶酪带货进来 |
[16:14] | You weren’t. You were supposed to mind your own damn business | 你不该知道 你该管好自己的破事 |
[16:17] | and not fuck up a good thing. | 而不是把我的好事搞砸 |
[16:19] | Well, we’ll have to find a new way in. | 我们得找新渠道 |
[16:21] | Fuck you. | 你大爷 |
[16:22] | If I do find a new way, D-Block’s out. | 如果我找到新法子 D区也出局了 |
[16:26] | You’re out. | 你也一样 |
[16:28] | Now move away, inmate. | 现在滚吧 犯人 |
[17:25] | – Hey. What’s wrong? – Nothing. All right? Don’t worry about it. | -出什么事了吗 -没什么 别担心 |
[17:45] | Hey. It was an accident. | 这是个意外 |
[17:47] | -All right? I swear. -Oh, my God. Talia. | -好吗 我发誓 -天啊 塔莉娅 |
[17:49] | What the fuck, man? What the fuck happened? | 到底他妈发生什么事了 |
[17:52] | I don’t know. We were really into it, | 我不知道 我们玩得很投入 |
[17:53] | – and then… – Shit, no. | -然后 -靠 不 |
[17:54] | – I don’t know, she fell or something. – Shit, girl… | -我不知道 她好像摔了 -操 |
[17:57] | What do you mean, “She fell”? | ‘她摔了’ 你什么意思 |
[17:58] | Hey, I said I don’t know! You know? | 我说了我不知道 |
[17:59] | She’s shouting. She won’t cool out! | 她大喊大叫 情绪激动 |
[18:01] | And she’s all fucked up! | 她疯癫了 |
[18:03] | It’s not my fucking fault! | 这他妈不是我的错 |
[18:04] | Yes, it is your fucking fault! | 这他妈就是你的错 |
[18:05] | Hey, you heard what he said. It was an accident. | 你听到他说什么了 是意外 |
[18:08] | People are waking up. Gotta get her outta here. | 大家快醒了 我们得把她弄出去 |
[18:10] | Fuck! | 日 |
[18:14] | No. No. | 不行 |
[18:16] | We can’t move her until everyone’s gone. | 在大家出去之前我们不能动她 |
[18:18] | Lock the door and stay inside here with her. | 把门锁上跟她留在这儿 |
[18:20] | Don’t let anyone in. | 别让任何人进来 |
[18:22] | And you got to get out of here, man. | 你赶紧离开 |
[18:24] | If anyone asks, you went back to the city late last night. | 如果任何人问起 你昨晚回城了 |
[18:28] | Go! | 快去 |
[18:33] | Based on copious witness testimony, | 基于大量的人证 |
[18:35] | the US Attorney has charged | 美国联邦检察官起诉 |
[18:36] | you and four others with inciting the riot. | 你与另四人鼓动暴乱 |
[18:39] | They allege that you created and maintained a secret riot bunker, | 他们声称你组织并维持了秘密暴乱基地 |
[18:42] | and there’s also evidence that directly implicates you | 还有证据直接表明 |
[18:45] | in the kidnapping and false imprisonment | 你参与了绑架及非法囚禁 |
[18:47] | of Officer Desmond Piscatella. | 德斯蒙德·皮斯科特拉警官的事件 |
[18:50] | I’ve negotiated a plea deal for you. | 我帮你协商了认罪协议 |
[18:52] | If you admit to the riot charges, | 如果你承认鼓动暴乱的指控 |
[18:54] | they’re willing to drop everything else. | 他们愿意放弃起诉其他罪名 |
[18:57] | This is very good. | 这很好 |
[18:59] | It will garner you the shortest possible sentence. | 这是能争取到的最短刑期 |
[19:02] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[19:04] | Ms. Reznikov? | 瑞泽尼科夫女士 |
[19:09] | This is… | 这 |
[19:11] | not good. | 不好 |
[19:14] | This is… | 这 |
[19:16] | not good at all. | 一点都不好 |
[19:18] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[19:18] | the lighter sentence for the charge of inciting the riot is– | 煽动暴乱的最短刑期是 |
[19:22] | I incited nothing. | 我什么都没煽动 |
[19:24] | Here’s an insight. | 我的见解是 |
[19:26] | This is complete khuinya. “Bullshit.” | 这完全是‘胡说’ |
[19:33] | You have a family, yes? Three sons? | 你有个家庭不是吗 三个儿子对不对 |
[19:38] | The best chance you have of seeing them again | 你再次见到他们的最大机会 |
[19:41] | is this deal. | 就是这份协议 |
[19:46] | In fact, I might call it your only chance. | 或者说是你唯一的机会 |
[19:49] | Still ten years, but you can knock that down with good behavior. | 虽说还是十年 不过你表现得好能减刑 |
[19:55] | This is wrong. | 这是错的 |
[19:57] | I’m being scapegoated. | 我在给别人当替罪羊 |
[20:00] | It was a riot. | 那是个暴乱 |
[20:02] | By definition, many, many people were involved. | 本质上就有许多许多人参与其中 |
[20:07] | I don’t deserve this. | 我不该承受这些罪名 |
[20:09] | If you go to trial, you will not win. | 如果你受审 你不会赢的 |
[20:13] | Full stop. | 没什么可说的 |
[20:16] | You’ll die in here. | 你会死在这里 |
[21:00] | All rise. Court is now in session. | 全体起立 开庭 |
[21:02] | The Honorable Judge Roland Corcoran presiding. | 由罗兰德·科克兰法官阁下主审 |
[21:05] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我做的 |
[21:07] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没杀任何人 |
[21:08] | Tasha, listen to me, it doesn’t matter. | 塔莎 听我说 没关系的 |
[21:10] | The best legal advice I can give you is take the plea. | 我能给你的最好法律建议是认罪 |
[21:13] | No offense, but if you gave the best legal advice, | 恕我直言但如果你给的法律建议是最好的 |
[21:15] | would you be the free lawyer? | 你会是免费律师吗 |
[21:17] | No offense, but being the free lawyer makes me an expert | 恕我直言 但作为免费律师让我深知 |
[21:19] | on how hopeless your case is if you take it to trial. | 你这案子如果受审你的赢面有多小 |
[21:22] | Don’t do it. | 别这样做 |
[21:23] | In the matter of The United States v. Tasha Jefferson, | 有关美利坚合众国公诉塔莎·杰弗逊一案 |
[21:26] | Ms. Jefferson, how do you plead to the charge of incitement to riot? | 杰弗逊女士你对鼓动暴乱的指控有何申辩 |
[21:30] | Guilty, Your Honor. | 我认罪 法官阁下 |
[21:32] | Ms. Jefferson, do you know that by pleading guilty, | 杰弗逊女士 你是否知道一旦认罪 |
[21:34] | you lose the right to a jury trial? | 你将失去被陪审团审判的权利 |
[21:36] | Yes, Your Honor. | 明白 法官阁下 |
[21:37] | Do you give up that right? | 你是否放弃这项权利 |
[21:39] | -Yes, Your Honor. – So entered. | -是的 法官阁下 -申辩结束 |
[21:42] | In the matter of The United States v. Tasha Jefferson, | 有关美利坚合众国公诉塔莎·杰弗逊一案 |
[21:44] | Ms. Jefferson, how do you plead | 杰弗逊女士 |
[21:46] | to the charge of murder in the second degree? | 你对二级谋杀的指控有何申辩 |
[21:54] | Not guilty, Your Honor. | 无罪 法官阁下 |
[21:58] | Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[22:01] | The plea of “Not guilty” Has been entered. | 被告提出无罪抗辩 |
[22:04] | A trial by jury will be set for… | 陪审团的审讯将被安排在 |
[22:06] | The ACLU is apparently putting a legal team together to help you. | 美国公民自由联盟成立了法律小组帮助你 |
[22:09] | See? They believe in me. | 看见没 他们相信我 |
[22:11] | Ms. Jefferson, it’s not that I don’t believe you or believe in you. | 杰弗逊女士 不是我不相信你 |
[22:14] | It’s that I believe you won’t get the justice you’re hoping for. | 我不相信你会得到你期望的公平 |
[22:18] | But I do wish you the best. | 但我祝你一切顺利 |
[22:24] | Stay strong, Tasha. | 坚强点 塔莎 |
[22:27] | We’re gonna fight this all the way. | 我们会一直拼下去 |
[22:30] | Order! Order! | 肃静 肃静 |
[22:31] | – Black lives matter! – Stay strong, girl! | -黑人也重要 -坚强点 |
[22:37] | Stop. God. Stop. | 停下 我的天 停下 |
[22:40] | – That’s your show? – No, that’s my opening. | -这是你的表演吗 -这只是开头 |
[22:42] | Then I do some Gregorian chant. | 然后我会表演格列高利圣咏 |
[22:45] | Sanctus | 圣主啊 |
[22:48] | Sanctus dominus deus sabaoth | 天堂和荣耀啊 |
[22:54] | Some humpback whale moans… | 还有座头鲸叫声 |
[23:03] | It’s a full soundscape. | 这是全音景模拟 |
[23:05] | It’s way too avant-garde for this crowd. | 对于观众这太前卫了 |
[23:08] | I mean, you gotta know your audience. | 你必须得了解你的观众 |
[23:10] | Next! | 下一个 |
[23:13] | I was really vulnerable with you just now. | 你刚刚让我很受伤 |
[23:16] | I’m sorry. I wanted it to work out, too. | 对不起 我也希望能行得通 |
[23:21] | Oh, hey! What do you got? | 你要表演什么 |
[23:25] | All right, so welcome to our show. | 欢迎来到我们的表演 |
[23:28] | I mean, my show. And it’s called DIY Fly, | 我是说 我的表演 它叫飞享屋 |
[23:31] | and we gonna show you… | 我们会向你展现 |
[23:34] | I mean, I’m gonna tell you | 我是说 我会告诉你 |
[23:36] | how to look your best– | 怎样让你看上去最好 |
[23:39] | Listen, we had mad followers on YouTube. | 听着 我们在油管上有很多疯狂粉丝 |
[23:42] | – I’m just not used to doing it without– – The hot one, huh? | -我不习惯没有 -那个美女是吧 |
[23:46] | It’s, like, radio? Hot is in the mind on radio. | 是收音机 收音机使人思维发散 |
[23:50] | Well, her voice was hotter, too. | 她的声音也比你性感 |
[23:53] | Next! | 下一个 |
[23:55] | Last menstrual period? | 上次经期什么时候 |
[23:59] | I’m really not sure. | 我不确定 |
[24:02] | It’s been a while. | 有段时间了 |
[24:03] | But, you know, with the stress of moving down here | 但你知道 搬到这来的压力 |
[24:06] | and all the riot craziness, | 还有一群暴乱疯徒 |
[24:07] | I’m thinking, it’s probably just a little off. | 经期可能会有些不正常 |
[24:09] | – You’re 42? – You don’t gotta say it like that. | -你四十二岁了吧 -你不用这么直白 |
[24:12] | – Any trouble sleeping? – This ain’t the most tranquil place. | -失眠吗 -这地方可不助于入眠 |
[24:15] | Mood swings? | 有情绪波动吗 |
[24:17] | Well, my son Benny had brain surgery. | 我儿子本尼刚做了脑部手术 |
[24:19] | He’s alive and everything, thank God. | 他一切平安 感谢上帝 |
[24:21] | Then I find out that I can’t afford his physical therapy, | 可之后我发现支付不起他的理疗 |
[24:23] | so yeah, you could say that I am up and down. | 所以你可以说我有些情绪波动 |
[24:25] | Loss of libido? | 有性冷淡吗 |
[24:26] | It’s in a field somewhere, giving my freedom a blow job. | 我现在到了都能给自由来次口交的状态 |
[24:30] | Look, it seems like all the symptoms of the change | 这些所有的症状 |
[24:34] | could also be symptoms of being incarcerated. | 都是被囚禁的症状 |
[24:41] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[24:43] | Uh, anyway, there’s really no way to tell | 总之 不通过验血我没法告诉你 |
[24:45] | if you’re perimenopausal without running blood tests. | 你是否接近绝经期 |
[24:48] | And I’m afraid another feature of incarceration | 恐怕被囚禁的另一个点就是 |
[24:51] | is they won’t allow me to do that. | 他们不会同意我给你验血 |
[24:53] | Some other signs you can watch for are vaginal dryness | 也可以通过其他信号观察 如阴道干涩 |
[24:56] | and a redistribution of fat around your middle. | 以及腹部脂肪的变化 |
[25:00] | Great. | 好的 |
[25:00] | The best thing you can do is exercise. | 最好的方式就是运动 |
[25:03] | It’s a natural way to regulate your hormones. | 运动是调整荷尔蒙的日常方法 |
[25:05] | There ain’t exactly a Planet Fitness next door. | 这附近可没健身房 |
[25:07] | Have you seen The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest? | 你有没有读过《捅马蜂窝的女孩》 |
[25:11] | There’s a lot you can do in a cell. | 你能在监狱里做很多事 |
[25:15] | Oh, and garbanzo beans. | 还有鹰嘴豆 |
[25:17] | I hear they’re good, too. | 我听说它们很有用 |
[25:19] | Phytoestrogens. | 植物雌激素 |
[25:24] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[25:34] | How am I smelling this? | 我要怎么闻这些东西 |
[25:36] | This shit stinks so bad I can smell it through my mouth. | 这臭得我用嘴都闻得到 |
[25:39] | Come on, cheese whizzes. Get her done. | 拜托 奶酪专家 赶快做吧 |
[25:43] | Wish I could help, but, uh, you know, the arm. | 我多希望能帮忙 但我的胳膊 |
[25:46] | Yeah, you know, the laziness. | 是啊 就是懒 |
[25:48] | What’s that, Mendoza? | 说什么呢 曼多萨 |
[25:49] | She said it’s a shame we lost these jobs. | 她说我们失去工作很可惜 |
[25:52] | Yeah. Uh, two dollars an hour | 是啊 一小时两美元 |
[25:55] | is a lot more than no dollars an hour. | 比没钱好得多 |
[26:00] | Maybe we can take some maintenance jobs from D-Block. | 也许我们可以从D区分点打扫卫生的活 |
[26:03] | It only pays 12 cents, | 一小时只有十二美分 |
[26:05] | but that’s also more than no dollars an hour. | 也总比没钱好 |
[26:08] | Stop with the whining and the math. | 别唠唠叨叨算个不停了 |
[26:10] | Fuck D-Block and their shitty jobs. | 去他妈的D区和那些糟糕的工作 |
[26:13] | You know what I want? | 你们知道我想要什么吗 |
[26:14] | What? | 什么 |
[26:16] | I want to make their shitty jobs even shittier. | 我想让他们糟糕的工作更糟糕 |
[26:19] | I shit you not, I want to make their shitty everything shittier. | 不 我想让他们所有事情都更糟糕 |
[26:23] | Shit’s about to shit the fan | 给屎区的脑残们的 |
[26:25] | for those shit-for-brains Shit-Blockers. | 洗衣机里拉点屎 |
[26:27] | They’re not gonna know what shit ’em! | 她们不会知道是谁搞屎她们的 |
[26:29] | Yeah, they are. | 是啊 |
[26:31] | That’s the point. | 这是关键 |
[26:50] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[26:51] | I need volunteers | 我需要自愿者 |
[26:53] | to drop trou and shit on D-Block’s nice clean unis. | 脱掉裤子在D区的清洁地带里拉坨屎 |
[26:59] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[27:08] | Thank you, soldier. | 谢谢你 士兵 |
[27:10] | The, uh, naked part is not really necessary. | 并不需要全裸 |
[27:13] | It gets me feeling more primal. | 这样我感觉更舒畅 |
[27:16] | Fair enough. | 行吧 |
[27:18] | Gapman! Why don’t you, uh, | 缺牙曼 不如你 |
[27:21] | turn that frown upside brown for me, will you? | 也来拉坨屎 |
[27:24] | No. No, I can’t shit on command. | 不 我强拉不出来 |
[27:27] | Straining can trigger a fatal heart arrhythmia in some people. | 压力会引起一些人致命的心律失常 |
[27:30] | – That’s what happened to Elvis. – Please. | -猫王就发生过 -拜托 |
[27:33] | The CIA killed Elvis. | 中情局杀了猫王 |
[27:36] | Just… | 只要 |
[27:41] | Like Kate Moss said, | 就像凯特·摩丝说的 |
[27:43] | “Nothing tastes as good as shitting feels.” | “没什么比拉屎更爽” |
[27:50] | Tell you what. | 告诉你们 |
[27:51] | Anyone who does not want to shit on D-Block | 谁不愿意在D区拉屎 |
[27:55] | gets a Badison Surprise. | 会得到一个拜迪逊惊喜 |
[27:57] | – A what? – You don’t want it. | -什么 -你不会想要的 |
[27:59] | -It’s– -It’s a fucking surprise for the cookies. | 一个很他妈有趣的惊喜 |
[28:02] | If you know all about it, why are you still standing there? | 如果你们明白的话 为什么还杵在那 |
[28:09] | Ah, I think we should stop ’em. | 我觉得应该阻止她们 |
[28:12] | When D-Block finds out, the retaliation… | 如果D区发现了这报复行为 |
[28:14] | That could potentially sideline a lot of players. | 会伤及太多人 |
[28:17] | Retaliation means multiple ten-point incidents, though. | 报复行为指超过十分的事件 |
[28:20] | Possibly too many to track, with witnesses. | 包括目击者在内追查起来也许很费劲 |
[28:24] | There’s a cost-benefit of widespread violence. | 大范围的暴力行为具有成本效益 |
[28:28] | It’s potentially nonoptimal. | 并非是最适宜的 |
[28:30] | Plus, there’s no points for public defecation | 公众场合排便并不在计分表内 |
[28:31] | after what happened three years ago. | 自从三年前那件事后 |
[28:34] | Yeah, but one of them might cry and rub her eyes. | 但万一她们中有人哭了还用手揉了眼睛 |
[28:39] | Ah, bacterial conjunctivitis. | 细菌感染 |
[28:41] | At two points per eye… | 一个眼睛记两分 |
[28:44] | It would take a few days to present… | 可能需要几天才能出现症状 |
[28:47] | I’m playing a long game, Al. | 我在放长线钓大鱼 阿尔 |
[28:57] | You’re pretty. What are you doing? | 你很漂亮嘛 在干嘛呢 |
[28:59] | I’m strengthening my pelvic floor to prepare for birth-giving. | 我在为生孩子锻炼盆底肌 |
[29:04] | You know, squeezy chi-chi. | 就是咪咪会变大 很好捏的时候 |
[29:07] | That’s kind of funny. | 你可真逗 |
[29:09] | Listen, um, I’m looking for a cohost for my new radio show. | 听着 我正给我的一档新广播节目物色搭档 |
[29:13] | I really sparkle when I have someone to play off of. | 当我觉得有人玩得来的时候我就很来电 |
[29:16] | We could talk about how to keep it cute in prison. | 我们可以谈谈如何在监狱里保持美丽 |
[29:18] | Exactly. Being in prison is no excuse to let yourself go, girl. | 太对了 身陷囹圄不代表放飞自我啊 |
[29:22] | Or, I know, we could talk about current events, | 我们还可以讨论时事 |
[29:25] | like, “How come so many cabbies wear those turbans? | 比如 怎么有那么多的出租车司机戴头巾 |
[29:28] | Are they hiding bombs under there? | 难道他们把炸弹藏在里面吗 |
[29:30] | Or just really greasy Arab hair?” | 还是说阿拉伯人的头发都很油腻 |
[29:34] | – Well, um– – Oh, my God. | -其实吧 -我滴天 |
[29:35] | I’m gonna be so good at this! | 我肯定引爆全场啊 |
[29:36] | And because I am the native English speaker, | 况且因为英语是我的母语 |
[29:39] | I will do most of the talking. | 大部分时间都由我来说吧 |
[29:41] | You know, now I’m thinkin’ that we don’t have the same vision. | 其实我现在感觉我俩好像不在一个频道 |
[29:44] | Okay, you know who’d be great on the radio, right? | 你猜谁擅长广播 |
[29:46] | Me. | 本姑娘 |
[29:48] | Right, but, uh… | 说得对 但是 |
[29:49] | also, me. | 我也很棒啊 |
[29:52] | Okay, I was raised on Howard Stern. | 我可是听着霍华德·斯特恩长大的 |
[29:55] | My consciousness is essentially half a dozen shock jocks | 有半打名嘴的灵魂可是 |
[29:58] | locked inside of a sound booth. | 住在我这个皮囊里呢 |
[29:59] | I mean, I’m perfect. | 反正我的意思是 我简直完美 |
[30:01] | I don’t think Howard Stern is really the style I’m going for. | 我走的不是霍华德·斯特恩风格 |
[30:04] | Ah, but why not? The only interesting ideas are heresies! | 为什么不呢 最有趣的就是那些异端邪说了 |
[30:08] | Well, if you think that, | 如果你是这么想的 |
[30:10] | then you’re totally | 那你可完全 |
[30:10] | underestimating the power of fashion tips and gossip. | 小看了时尚贴士和八卦 |
[30:17] | Ouch! What are you doing, did you lose something in there? | 痛啊 你干嘛呢 在里头丢东西了还是咋 |
[30:19] | I am bimanually examining your uterus. | 我在用两只手检查你的子宫 |
[30:22] | How is it? Can it sustain life? | 情况如何 我还能生娃吗 |
[30:25] | How old are you? 38, 39? Every month counts now. | 你多大 38还是39 时间不等人啊 |
[30:29] | How much more time you got? | 你还要关多久 |
[30:31] | A year. Are you saying I can’t get pregnant? | 还有一年 你是说我没法怀孕了吗 |
[30:33] | No. No. That’s not what I’m saying. | 不 我不是这个意思 |
[30:36] | What I’m saying is that you have a limited number of eggs, | 我想说的是你的卵子数目不多了 |
[30:38] | and they’re deteriorating at an exponential rate right now. | 而且它们正在以极快的速率衰老中 |
[30:42] | So even if you got pregnant tomorrow, | 所以就算你明天就怀上 |
[30:43] | it would be considered a high-risk geriatric pregnancy. | 也会是个高危的高龄产妇了 |
[30:46] | “Geriatric”? Does that toto look old to you? | 高龄 我那地方看上去有那么老吗 |
[30:49] | It’s tight as a– | 根本就紧的一逼 |
[30:50] | That doesn’t really have anything to do with it. | 怀孕跟那里紧不紧没什么关系 |
[30:53] | Look, you never know. | 听着 这个事也说不好的 |
[30:56] | Geena Davis had twins when she was 48. | 吉娜·戴维斯四十八岁还生了双胞胎呢 |
[30:58] | Who’s that? | 她谁啊 |
[31:00] | A League of Their Own? | 《红粉联盟》听过没 |
[31:00] | 1992年上映的喜剧运动电影 由汤姆·汉克斯 吉娜·戴维斯等主演 | |
[31:02] | Marjorie Prime? | 《衍生玛约莉》呢 |
[31:02] | 2017年上映的剧情片 由吉娜·戴维斯主演 | |
[31:05] | Thelma and Louise? | 《末路狂花》总知道吧 |
[31:05] | 1991年上映的经典影片 被认为是向男权社会发出抗争的女性主义电影代表作 由吉娜·戴维斯 苏珊·萨兰登主演 | |
[31:07] | Telma y Luisa. | 《末路狂花》 |
[31:09] | You’re trying to inspire me | 你是想借 |
[31:11] | by talking about a rape | 一部关于强奸 |
[31:12] | and murder movie that has a tragic ending? | 和谋杀的悲剧电影来启发我吗 |
[31:14] | That movie was also about a particularly feminist futility | 这部电影也讲述了女权的绝对无力 |
[31:18] | and the impossibility of justice | 和司法的不公正 |
[31:20] | for women within a patriarchal court system. | 在父权社会司法体制下女性的斗争 |
[31:23] | I am full of hope. | 我现在可是充满希望 |
[31:45] | Well, if I am not mistaken, | 如果我没看错的话 |
[31:47] | I am seein’ some tell-tale scratchy-scratch over there. | 我看那边挺像那么回事了 |
[31:51] | Huh? | 你说什么 |
[31:52] | Yeah. They’re strung out. | 她们毒瘾上头了 |
[31:55] | Hmm. I just thought maybe they had that combination skin. | 我是在想她们也许是混合性肌肤 |
[32:01] | I wonder what kind of skin the baby’s gonna have. | 宝宝的皮肤该是什么样啊 |
[32:06] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么哭了你 |
[32:08] | Come on. That baby’s gonna have great skin. | 宝宝的皮肤肯定超好啊 |
[32:09] | You know, supersoft baby skin. | 超级滑嫩的宝宝肌啊 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:14] | I just wish that Vinnie had | 我只是希望维尼 |
[32:15] | been there this morning at my examination. | 在我早上检查的时候能陪我 |
[32:19] | He’s not gonna be there to hear the heartbeat. | 他都没机会听到宝宝的心跳 |
[32:23] | He’s not gonna see that little pickle in the sonogram. | 他都看不到声波图里那个小鸡鸡 |
[32:27] | It could be a girl. | 可能是个姑娘嘛 |
[32:28] | We won’t find that out together, either! | 反正他也不可能跟我一起知道了 |
[32:31] | Please, Daddy. I’m getting sick. Where is it? | 老爹求你了 我好难受 货在哪呢 |
[32:35] | It’s coming. Hang in there. You’re gonna be okay. | 快来了 坚持住 你会没事的 |
[32:38] | But what happened? What’s the holdup? | 到底发生了什么 为什么要等这么久 |
[32:44] | Okay. Uh, that is repulsive. | 真让人反胃 |
[32:46] | There’s doo-doo feces everywhere! | 这里头到处都是粑粑 |
[32:48] | – Those Cunt-Block bitches! – This is so Badison. | -C区的那些婊子 -典型的拜迪逊做派 |
[32:51] | You let ’em do us like this? | 你就让她们这么欺负咱 |
[32:52] | Yeah, Daddy. You let them wipe their asses on us! | 就是啊爸爸 她们拿我们擦屁股 |
[32:55] | Uh-oh, smells like mutiny. | 我闻到火药味咯 |
[32:57] | Yeah, it also smells like shit. | 我还闻到屎味了呢 |
[32:59] | I mean, do I gotta wear these? | 难道我还得穿这玩意儿 |
[33:01] | You know this is what it’s like being a mom, right? | 这就跟做妈很像 你知道不 |
[33:03] | There’s shit everywhere, you’re constantly doing laundry | 到处都是屎 你还得一天到晚洗衣服 |
[33:05] | and you gotta protect your kid | 你还得保护你的孩子 |
[33:07] | from the drug addicts on the corner. | 不被街角的瘾君子欺负 |
[33:09] | Don’t worry, Kitten. | 别担心 小喵喵 |
[33:10] | Oh, we should worry, actually. | 我们的确得担心 说真的 |
[33:12] | Nothing could destabilize this place | 没有什么能够动摇这里的稳定 |
[33:14] | like a massive outbreak of junkie logic. | 除非一群瘾君子集体造反 |
[33:17] | Uh, people will kill to get high, | 有些人为了嗑嗨会去杀人 |
[33:19] | and these people are already in prison. You know? | 而这些人已经进了监狱了 你懂我吗 |
[33:25] | Look, you and Kitten need to lay low | 听着 你和小喵喵低调点 |
[33:27] | until this fever breaks or the supply re-ups. | 直到乱子过去 或者她们的补给跟上来 |
[33:29] | Oh, man, they baked it in. | 她们是来真的 |
[33:32] | This is huge disrespect. Very, very big. | 这是极大的不尊敬 非常严重 |
[33:36] | That’s right. They disrespected us. And you know what else? | 没错 她们不尊重我们 你猜还有什么 |
[33:40] | What? | 什么 |
[33:42] | They stole your high. | 她们偷了你的药 |
[33:44] | That’s right. You can thank C-Block for those shakes. | 没错 拜C区的人渣们所赐 |
[33:47] | The guard who was bringing it in? They turned him. | 她们收买了带货的守卫 |
[33:50] | – What? – Fuck them. | -什么 -我操她们的 |
[33:52] | Don’t it hurt when cunts take what’s rightfully yours? | 你痛不痛心 那些婊子拿走了属于你的东西 |
[33:55] | – It is the worst. – Yeah. | -罪不可恕 -没错 |
[33:57] | And don’t it hurt when you’re already in prison, | 更悲哀的是 你已经进了监狱 |
[34:00] | you don’t have your liberty, | 已经没了自由 |
[34:02] | and some Cheese-Block chickenhead takes away your joy? | 那些搞奶酪的贱人们还要夺走你的快乐 |
[34:04] | -They can’t do that. – Fucking bitches! | -她们不能这样 -这些婊子 |
[34:06] | Hey, be quiet. And, fuck no, they can’t do that. | 安静点 是的 她们不该这么做的 |
[34:09] | -The bitches are going down. -End the cunts! | -下地狱去吧 -搞死她们 |
[34:12] | Death to C-Block! | C区去死吧 |
[34:13] | – That’s right, Daddy. -Okay. Whoa! | -老爹没错 -你消停会儿 |
[34:15] | The fuck are you doing? We talked about laying low. | 干什么呢 刚说的让你低调 |
[34:17] | But what kind of animal | 这帮畜牲 |
[34:18] | takes a shit on a pregnant woman’s clothes? | 把屎拉在孕妇的衣服上 |
[34:21] | I want a better world for this little one! | 我要为肚子里的孩子创造更好的生活 |
[34:24] | Let me tell you something. Nobody fucks with Daddy. | 我告诉你 没人能欺负老爹我 |
[34:29] | And nobody fucks with Daddy’s girls. | 也没人能欺负老爹的姑娘们 |
[34:43] | 费利佩 在附近吗 我们谈谈 | |
[35:01] | Mmm, that feels nice. | 真舒服 |
[35:03] | You’re all tight up here. Are you okay? | 这里很紧张啊 你还好吗 |
[35:11] | Yeah, girl, I’m good. | 我没事 姑娘 |
[35:24] | Shit! Don’t fucking creep on me like that. | 我去 别这样跟踪我行吗 |
[35:26] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:30] | No, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to snap. | 是我错了 我不该发火 |
[35:36] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定没事吗 |
[35:40] | You just seem kind of off lately. | 最近看上去不在状态啊 |
[35:44] | Is it ’cause Talia quit? | 是因为塔莉娅离开了吗 |
[35:49] | No, no, it’s all good, baby. | 不 不 没事了 宝贝 |
[35:58] | But you wanna know something? | 但你想知道吗 |
[36:00] | Yes. Tell me. | 嗯 告诉我 |
[36:03] | It can always get better. | 事情总会变好的 |
[36:06] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[36:19] | And I just saw some shit go down in the laundry room. | 我刚在洗衣房看见屎一样的东西 |
[36:22] | And when I say “shit”, I’m talking about literal shit. | 我说”屎” 我指的是真的屎 |
[36:26] | – And the guards, they didn’t– – Okay. | -那些狱警 他们不 -好吧 |
[36:28] | You need to not give a shit | 你完全不用在乎 |
[36:30] | about whatever shit goes down in the laundry, | 洗衣房里有屎什么的 |
[36:32] | about what the guards do or don’t do, | 还有狱警们做了什么或没做什么 |
[36:34] | and about anything that isn’t this. | 不用在乎任何不相干的事 |
[36:38] | You and me. Just be here, with me. | 只要知道你跟我 就在这里 和我在一起 |
[36:42] | You’re right. Be here, with you. | 你说得对 在这里 和你在一起 |
[36:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:48] | We have a wedding to plan. | 我们还有婚礼要准备 |
[36:51] | In four years, when I get out. | 还有四年 等我出狱的时候 |
[36:52] | No. No. I don’t want to wait four years. | 不 不 我不想等四年 |
[36:55] | Like you said, let’s be here. | 就像你说的 我们在这里 |
[36:57] | Let’s do it here now. | 我们现在就在这办 |
[36:59] | I don’t want a fucking prison wedding. | 我不想要一个狱中婚礼 |
[37:01] | Listen… | 听我说 |
[37:03] | After the riot… | 在暴乱发生之后 |
[37:05] | after what I saw today, | 在看到今天这幕之后 |
[37:07] | and the general depravity of this place… | 还有充斥着这里的丑恶 |
[37:11] | no matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[37:14] | I want to spend these next nine months | 接下来九个月 我希望你成为我的妻子 |
[37:19] | with you as my wife. | 和我在一起 |
[37:23] | I want you to be my wife, too. | 我也希望你成为我的妻子 |
[37:26] | But why get married | 但如果我们接下来要分开那么久 |
[37:27] | if we’re gonna be apart for so long? | 为什么还要先结婚呢 |
[37:29] | Because we’re going to be apart for so long. | 正因为我们要分开那么久 |
[37:32] | Why say yes if you don’t want to just… do it? | 如果你不想马上结婚 为什么要接受求婚呢 |
[37:35] | – I do. I just… – Uh-huh. | -我想结婚 我只是 -嗯 |
[37:40] | – Nobody could come to a wedding in here. – That doesn’t matter. | -没人能来这参加婚礼 -这无所谓 |
[37:43] | We can have another one when we’re out. | 等我们出狱了可以再办一次 |
[37:45] | – A prison wedding, huh? – Yeah. | -狱中婚礼哦 -对啊 |
[37:47] | What would that look like, exactly? | 到底会是什么样呢 |
[37:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[37:54] | Come on, it’s Red. | 拜托 是红妈 |
[37:55] | But what if she knows what I said? | 但如果她知道我说了什么怎么办 |
[37:57] | Come on. | 停 |
[37:58] | I am instituting our first family rule. | 我要立下我们家的第一条守则 |
[38:01] | “Go towards the problem.” | “迎难而上” |
[38:03] | The Vause-Chapmans will just deal with the shit head-on. | 沃斯和查普曼会勇于直面问题 |
[38:11] | Hi, Red! | 你好 红妈 |
[38:13] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[38:14] | Did you hear something? I didn’t. | 你听见什么了吗 我没听见 |
[38:16] | Very funny. | 真有意思 |
[38:31] | This slop is disgusting, | 这猪食很恶心 |
[38:33] | but I’d like to eat it in peace if you don’t mind. | 但我想安安静静地吃 如果你们不介意的话 |
[38:35] | I do mind. You can’t cut us out. | 我介意 你不能抛弃我们 |
[38:38] | Why not? That’s exactly what you did to me. | 为什么不能 你们就是这么对我的 |
[38:40] | – What are you talking about? – No. Red, let me explain. | -你在说什么 -不 红妈 听我解释 |
[38:43] | You think I don’t know you all sold me down the river? | 你以为我不知道你们出卖了我吗 |
[38:45] | You think I don’t know that’s how it is in here? | 你以为我不知道这里发生了什么吗 |
[38:48] | When you want something from me, you love me. I’m your mother, | 当需要我的时候 你们爱我 当我是妈妈 |
[38:51] | and I come through for you. | 然后我尽全力帮你们 |
[38:53] | But when I need you, where are you? | 但当我需要你们的时候 你们在哪 |
[38:55] | In the next room giving me up at the tap of a feather. | 就在隔壁房间 受了一点刺激就出卖了我 |
[38:58] | Okay. Stop saying “you”, because I was in medical. | 不要用”你们” 因为我之前在医疗区 |
[39:02] | If you’re talking about Piper, | 如果你说的是帕波 |
[39:02] | she didn’t know what she was doing. She thought I was dead. | 她不知道自己做了什么 她以为我死了 |
[39:05] | I didn’t just think she was dead, Red. | 我不只是以为她死了 红妈 |
[39:08] | I thought that it was your actions that got her killed. | 我以为是你害死了她 |
[39:11] | I tried to warn you. I tried to get the message to all of you. | 是我提醒的你们 是我努力把消息传给你们 |
[39:15] | Nicky was the only one who even spoke to me | 妮琪是唯一一个在出卖我之前 |
[39:17] | before throwing me under the bus. | 还会和我说一声的人 |
[39:20] | Oh, so Nicky is off the hook? | 所以妮琪就没关系是吗 |
[39:21] | Nicky showed honor. | 妮琪讲义气 |
[39:23] | Oh, please. Stop being so fucking arbitrary. | 得了吧 别这么武断 |
[39:26] | Okay. I’m sorry that you feel betrayed. | 很抱歉你感觉被背叛了 |
[39:31] | I’m sorry for what I did. | 很抱歉我做了那些事 |
[39:37] | You know where to find us. | 你知道在哪能找到我们 |
[39:49] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[39:52] | Today’s menu would be salt in the wound | 今天就跟在伤口里撒盐似的 |
[39:55] | if there were any salt to be had. | 如果后面还要来什么的话 |
[39:59] | What? They charge you with the riot, too? | 怎么了 他们也指控你暴乱罪了吗 |
[40:03] | Yes. | 对 |
[40:05] | You? | 你呢 |
[40:07] | But I did lock the doors. | 不过我确实把门锁了 |
[40:10] | Well, at least we can | 至少我们可以 |
[40:12] | spend ten more glorious years together. | 在一起度过辉煌十年 |
[40:17] | Actually… | 其实 |
[40:20] | they didn’t give me any more time. | 他们没有给我延长刑期 |
[40:23] | What? | 什么 |
[40:25] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[40:29] | It’s not like you even have a family to return to. | 你又没有家人要团聚 |
[40:34] | What do you know about me and who I have out there? | 你对我了解有多少 怎么知道外面没人等我 |
[40:37] | Was I supposed to politely ask for a longer sentence? | 难道我应该很客气地要求延长刑期吗 |
[40:43] | Leave me the fuck alone. | 他妈的离我远点 |
[40:47] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[40:50] | Selfish, nearsighted, crazy old lady. | 自私自利 目光短浅的疯婆子 |
[40:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:54] | Selfish, traitorous pile of hair garbage! | 损人利己 背信弃义的鸡窝头人渣 |
[41:03] | Point. And flex. And point. | 脚尖绷直 弯曲 再绷直 |
[41:06] | Good. And roll around. | 很好 转动脚踝 |
[41:09] | That’s it. Remember, you’re only as fit as your feet. | 就是这样 记住 你的脚健康你才能健康 |
[41:13] | Let’s do it again. Point. And flex. | 我们再来一遍 绷直 弯曲 |
[41:16] | And point. Good. And roll around. | 再绷直 很好 转动脚踝 |
[41:20] | That’s it, ladies. Let’s keep going! Point. | 就是这样 大伙 我们继续 绷直 |
[41:22] | And flex. And point. Good. | 弯曲 绷直 很好 |
[41:25] | I thought this was supposed to be exercise, | 我以为这是锻炼 |
[41:27] | not some weird toe stretches. | 而不是什么奇葩的脚趾头拉伸 |
[41:30] | I know, but it does feel kind of good. | 我知道 但是感觉挺好的 |
[41:34] | And point. Good. Roll around. | 绷直 很好 转动脚踝 |
[41:37] | That’s it. Let’s do it again. | 就是这样 我们再来一遍 |
[41:41] | – Oh, yeah. – Mmm-hmm. | -真舒服 -嗯哼 |
[41:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[41:46] | Remember, you’re only as fit as your feet. | 记住 你的脚健康你才能健康 |
[41:53] | Of course. See? Everything is breaking down. | 果然 看到了吗 一切都有问题 |
[41:57] | Hey! Quiet! | 安静 |
[42:01] | I’m holding auditions over here. | 我在这搞海选呢 |
[42:03] | We are entitled to one hour of exercise, and the VCR just broke. | 我们有权利锻炼一小时 录像机刚坏了 |
[42:08] | Not my problem. | 和我无关 |
[42:09] | You got a whistle, so I believe it is your problem. | 你有哨子 所以肯定和你有关 |
[42:12] | We need real exercise tapes. Like Zumba or something. | 我们要真正的锻炼带子 像尊巴舞什么的 |
[42:17] | Yeah, or Tae Bo. | 没错 或者跆搏健身 |
[42:18] | Richard Simmons. Or at least Body by Jake. | 理查德·西蒙斯 或者至少有杰克健身 |
[42:21] | Footrobics is real. | 健足操是真的 |
[42:23] | And there’s also Awesome Ankles, Totally Toes, | 还有”超棒脚踝” “完全脚趾” |
[42:27] | Happening Heels– | “奇怪脚跟” |
[42:28] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[42:30] | You guys wanna do some exercise? | 你们想锻炼身体吗 |
[42:32] | Why don’t you use your fucking fit feet | 为什么不用你们的臭脚 |
[42:33] | and walk back to your cells? | 走着回牢房呢 |
[42:36] | Now! | 现在就滚 |
[42:40] | God damn it. Who’s next? All right. Jesus. | 该死的 下一个到谁了 天哪 |
[42:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[42:47] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:48] | My reproductive system is shutting down. | 我的生殖系统不行了 |
[42:52] | And I’m here. | 而我还在这 |
[42:56] | I’m here, too. | 我也在这儿 |
[43:06] | Okay, I think it’s medical that’s killing us. Here, look. | 我觉得医疗费用最致命 你看 |
[43:12] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[43:15] | Where’s your sense of integrity? | 你的诚信呢 |
[43:17] | You work for a shitshow embarrassment of a company, | 你的工作闹得公司陷入尴尬 |
[43:19] | and your name and reputation are associated. | 你的声誉和这出闹剧紧密相关 |
[43:21] | Okay, could you maybe lean out for a sec? | 你走开一下行吗 |
[43:28] | Okay. Here’s an associated concept. | 我说个相关概念 |
[43:30] | Associates don’t do the shitty tedious parts. | 合伙人可不干累活 |
[43:33] | They have eager underlings for that. | 他们有积极的下属替他们干 |
[43:35] | So look up some local university, find some marketing majors, | 所以去本地大学找市场销售专业的大学生 |
[43:39] | and launch them at the PR problem. | 然后把公关危机丢给他们 |
[43:41] | Call it an internship with a billion-dollar corporation, | 包装成在价值亿万的公司的实习机会 |
[43:44] | a leader in the rehabilitation sector. | 就说我们是康复领域的先驱 |
[43:47] | Pay them nothing. Promise them school credit. | 别给他们工资 保证学分 |
[43:49] | And take advantage of their | 然后利用他们 |
[43:51] | genetic ability to manipulate the Internet. | 天生擅长引导网民的能力 |
[43:54] | Yes! That’s genius! | 对 简直是个天才主意 |
[43:57] | Do you see how we did that together? | 你看到我们合作的成果了吗 |
[44:03] | Oh, good. It’s my assistant. | 我的助理打来的 |
[44:06] | Hi, Jared, I’m glad you called. I have a project for you. | 杰瑞德你打来太好了 我有事给你做 |
[44:09] | Okay, but first, what do you want to do about Black Lives? | 好 但首先你要怎么处理’黑人之命’ |
[44:13] | What do you mean, “Black Lives”? | ‘黑人之命’ 你什么意思 |
[44:15] | The Black Lives Matter people? I texted you. | ‘黑人也重要’那群人 我发短信给你了 |
[44:17] | They’re saying they’re working with the ACLU | 他们说他们跟美国公民自由联盟合作 |
[44:19] | and they want a statement | 然后他们想要一个声明 |
[44:20] | about MCC’s treatment of Tasha Jefferson. | 关于世纪挑战公司如何处置塔莎·杰弗逊 |
[44:24] | Tasha Jefferson. | 塔莎·杰弗逊 |
[44:25] | Right. | 好的 |
[44:26] | Okay, um… | 那么就 |
[44:28] | No comment. I mean, don’t… Don’t respond. | 无可奉告 我的意思是 不要回应 |
[44:31] | Don’t say, “No comment.” Just, um… | 别说’无可奉告’ |
[44:34] | Ignore that for now. I, uh… I will call you back. | 目前先无视吧 我晚点再打给你 |
[44:37] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[44:42] | Oh, great. | 棒极了 |
[44:44] | Our stock went down another point. | 我们的股价又降了一个点 |
[44:47] | Black Lives Matter is freakin’ radioactive. | ‘黑人也重要’那群人简直是辐射 |
[44:51] | Since you have time on your hands, | 既然你很闲 |
[44:52] | I need you to move Tasha to gen pop. | 我需要你把塔莎转入牢区 |
[44:54] | Three hours of paperwork. I’ll do it in the morning. | 三小时的书面工作 我早上再做 |
[44:56] | No. You’ll do it now so I can issue a press release. | 不行 现在做 我要开新闻发布会 |
[45:00] | Hashtag, ACLU. | 标签 美国公民自由联盟 |
[45:01] | Hashtag, Black Lives Matter. | 标签 ‘黑人也重要’ |
[45:04] | Hashtag, winning the PR war | 标签 打赢公关战争 |
[45:06] | so that MCC doesn’t have | 这样世纪挑战公司就不需要 |
[45:07] | to hire an expensive damage control firm. | 聘用很贵的危机处理公司 |
[45:13] | Now! | 马上 |
[45:14] | Or hashtag, you’re fired. | 不然就只能打你被解雇了的标签了 |
[45:17] | And just buy the fucking coat! | 还有 他妈的干脆点买下那大衣 |
[45:25] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[45:29] | My bed. | 我的床 |
[45:30] | – No, no, no. – Yep. Yeah. That looks like it. | -不是吧 -就是这样 |
[45:32] | I told you. I told you. | 我跟你说过吧 |
[45:35] | The shit! | 是屎 |
[45:37] | The shit! | 屎啊 |
[45:38] | Can I write this into our vows? | 我能把这写进我们的誓约吗 |
[45:40] | “Do you, Alex Vause, take this woman, Piper Chapman, | 艾丽克斯·沃斯你愿意娶帕波·查普曼 |
[45:43] | to have and to hold through | 作为你的妻子 与她荣辱与共 |
[45:44] | whatever literal shit she encounters?” | 无论她遇到什么屎吗 |
[45:48] | You know you do. | 你知道你愿意 |
[45:50] | I mean, you do, don’t you? | 你愿意 不是吗 |
[45:52] | I do. I doo-doo. | 我愿意 特别愿意 |
[45:55] | But this isn’t funny. | 但这不好笑 |
[45:58] | I just got shat on… | 有人送屎给我 |
[46:00] | because I wouldn’t shit on somebody else. | 因为我不愿意给别人拉屎 |
[46:03] | Then I’m winning at life partner. | 起码我赢了个人生伴侣 |
[46:06] | And it’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[46:12] | This is the perfect end to a sucky day. | 这结束方式很适合这糟糕的一天 |
[46:14] | Having a strange man check out my unscaped, ungroomed conchita. | 由奇怪的男人检查我未梳妆的’小贝壳’ |
[46:22] | “Conchita!” | ‘小贝壳’ |
[46:23] | That’s what you call your party room? | 这是你对下面的’开心屋’的称呼吗 |
[46:25] | For real. My pussy hair is so long down there, | 真的 我下面的毛长到 |
[46:28] | it’s like I got a Wookiee sleeping on it. | 好像睡着个伍基人 |
[46:31] | Mine ain’t like that. | 我的可不这样 |
[46:33] | The muffro takes more of a horizontal approach. | 我的’卷毛姐妹’较喜欢横向发展 |
[46:37] | I mean, I’m basically wearing a pubic short right now. | 我现在好像下面戴了短发套一样 |
[46:40] | A 4C pubic short. | 短卷毛款的假发套 |
[46:42] | Doc gonna be like… | 医生会说 |
[46:44] | “Damn! Where it at?” | 靠 逼在哪儿呢 |
[46:47] | I’m gonna be, like, | 我会说 |
[46:49] | “Good day, sir. My best to you on your journey! | 早上好先生 祝您旅途愉快 |
[46:51] | Watch out for teeth!” | 记得小心牙齿 |
[46:52] | “Leave some breadcrumbs, so you can find your way on out!” | 留些面包屑 以免找不到出来的路 |
[47:10] | Sit. Or should I say, “Shit,” Madison? | 坐 还是我该说’屎’麦迪逊 |
[47:13] | So you heard. | 你听说了啊 |
[47:16] | That’ll teach your sister and those D-Block whores. | 给你的姐姐和D区婊子一个教训 |
[47:19] | Fuck them, fucking with our jobs. | 干她们 竟敢插手我们的工作 |
[47:22] | They want a war, I’ll give ’em a war. | 既然他们想要开战 那我随时恭候 |
[47:25] | Barbara and her dyke squad tanked our entire business. | 芭芭拉和她的女同团把我们的生意搅黄了 |
[47:29] | You think skid-marking their scrubs counts as returning fire? | 仅仅是给她们的小兵抹粪就算是报复了吗 |
[47:34] | It’s a start. | 是个开始 |
[47:35] | No. | 不 |
[47:37] | I don’t want to start anything. | 我不想要什么开始 |
[47:39] | I wanna end them. | 我想结果她们 |
[47:40] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[47:43] | Or are you not the person I need right now? | 或者说你不是我需要的人 |
[47:46] | All right, I get it. | 好的 我明白了 |
[47:48] | Shanks, not pranks. | 要自制刀 不要恶作剧 |
[47:52] | Are you waiting for a laugh? Get to work. | 你等着别人捧场吗 快去干活 |
[47:58] | So, what do you do when your child breaks a rule? | 当你的孩子破坏规则时 你会怎么做 |
[48:03] | Let’s talk about appropriate consequences. | 我们谈谈比较合理的应对 |
[48:07] | What are some of the factors | 创造家庭规矩与价值观时 |
[48:08] | for you to consider when creating your… | 你需要考虑哪些要素 |
[48:12] | This shit is so fucking boring. | 这课也太他妈枯燥了 |
[48:14] | – First… – You think gordo here even has kids? | -首先 -就这胖子你觉得他有孩子吗 |
[48:17] | I guess it’s what we gotta do to get ’em back. | 为了把他们领回来我们只能这样做 |
[48:19] | I heard the only thing they really care about | 我听说他们真正在意的是 |
[48:21] | is the income and the housing situation. | 收入和住所情况 |
[48:24] | But still, they saying that | 不管怎样 他们说 |
[48:25] | I need to have separate bedrooms for the genders. | 男女孩得分开睡在两个卧室 |
[48:28] | Who the fuck can afford a three-bedroom apartment in New York? | 在纽约谁他妈能付得起三卧公寓啊 |
[48:32] | – How many kids you got? – Six. | -你有几个孩子 -六个 |
[48:35] | Yeah, well, good luck with that. | 好吧 还是祝你好运吧 |
[48:37] | Yeah, but they’re all boys. | 但他们都是男生 |
[48:38] | And I figure I can sleep on the couch. | 然后我睡沙发就行 |
[48:40] | Excuse me, ladies. | 不好意思 女士们 |
[48:42] | I can only give you credit for this class | 如果要我给你们学分 |
[48:44] | if you’re actually participating. | 你们起码得认真上课 |
[48:46] | She was talking to me. | 是她跟我说话的 |
[48:48] | You ain’t saying nothing I don’t already know. | 你说的我都知道了 |
[48:51] | Ma’am, I don’t know the particulars of your situation, | 女士 我不知道你的具体情况 |
[48:54] | but there’s some reason your kids aren’t with you. | 不过你现在不跟孩子在一起是有原因的 |
[48:57] | And if you want to be reunited with them– | 如果你想与他们重聚 |
[48:59] | You wanna know the particulars? I will tell you the particulars. | 你想知道详细情况吗 我来告诉你 |
[49:02] | The particulars are that my kids | 具体情况就是我的孩子 |
[49:04] | are living in a shitty gang-banging neighborhood | 现在住在一个脏乱的小区 |
[49:06] | with a shitty foster mother | 跟一个糟糕的养母住一起 |
[49:07] | and her shitty brother that’s probably a pedophile. | 还有她那大概是恋童癖的兄弟 |
[49:10] | And a bunch of asshole foster kids. | 还有一群混蛋养子 |
[49:13] | So if everything’s gonna be so shitty, | 如果事情会变得那么糟糕的话 |
[49:15] | my kids and the checks that come with them | 我的孩子以及给他们的支票 |
[49:17] | might as well be with me. | 不如都给我 |
[49:19] | At this point, that’s the State’s call. | 关于这一点 那是政府的决定 |
[49:21] | But trust me, the system is so overloaded that | 但相信我 这套系统严重超载 |
[49:24] | if you meet the minimum requirements, | 只要你符合最低要求 |
[49:26] | the Office of Children and Family Services | 儿童与家庭服务办公室都会 |
[49:28] | will be happy to return your children to you. | 乐于把你的孩子还给你的 |
[49:31] | Yeah, but probably not the checks. | 是啊 但又不给钱 |
[49:33] | – Do you have a job? – Yeah, I got a job. | -你有工作吗 -有 我有工作 |
[49:37] | You wanna lose weight with Nutri Herbal? | 你想跟美塑一起减肥吗 |
[49:39] | Anybody? | 有人吗 |
[49:41] | Come on. | 各位 |
[49:43] | I see a bunch of you could probably drop a few. | 我看好多人需要减肥 |
[49:49] | Don’t look away. | 别把脸转过去 |
[49:58] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[50:02] | Hey. | 喂 |
[50:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[50:10] | You been houndin’ me every fuckin’ day. | 你每天都来烦我 |
[50:11] | Now I’m asking, and you don’t got nothing to say? | 现在我来关心你了 你居然无话可说 |
[50:32] | It’s okay. You don’t have to say anything if you don’t want. | 没事 如果你不想说的话就不要说了 |
[50:36] | There’s some bells you can’t unring. | 有些事错了就错了 覆水难收 |
[50:40] | Yeah, I know that. | 嗯 我知道 |
[50:41] | I’ve rung every bell. | 每件事我都做错 |
[50:50] | I did take your pills. | 我的确吃了你的药 |
[50:53] | And they helped. | 药效不错 |
[50:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:59] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[51:05] | Your ass is gonna get wet. | 你的屁股会湿的 |
[51:10] | It’s already soaked. | 已经浸透了 |
[51:37] | Yo, man, this ain’t that cool. | 兄弟 你们不能来这 |
[51:39] | How the fuck do you know where I live? | 你们怎么知道我住在哪的 |
[51:40] | Is your phone broke? | 你的手机坏了吗 |
[51:43] | I gotta know we’re still good. | 我得确认我们之间没事 |
[51:46] | Yeah. Don’t sweat. You don’t gotta worry about me. | 嗯 别紧张 你们不必担心我 |
[51:52] | For your trouble. | 给你的辛苦费 |
[51:55] | Now you take care of me, I take care of you. | 现在我们互相关照 |
[52:01] | So… you got somebody new for me? | 所以…你有给我准备新人吗 |
[52:05] | What, like, tonight? | 什么 今晚就要吗 |
[52:07] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[52:11] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[52:16] | Her. | 就她了 |
[52:21] | You got it, boss. Whatever you want. | 你说了算 大佬 你想怎样就怎样 |
[52:24] | Give me five. I’ll send her down. | 给我五分钟 我送她下去 |
[52:33] | Amber! Get your stuff, baby. | 艾波 收好你的东西 宝贝 |
[52:36] | Party time. | 派对时间 |
[52:41] | Yes. | 好 |
[52:42] | So listen, I found a cohost… | 听着 我找到了一个主持搭档 |
[52:45] | I said yes. You two, the show is yours. | 我说了好 你们两个 就给你们播了 |
[52:49] | Really? We ain’t gotta, like, audition? | 真的吗 我们都不用试演的吗 |
[52:51] | Nope. | 不用 |
[52:53] | Comedy gold, right here. – | 喜剧黄金 就在这里 |
[52:54] | Also, I can’t take any more. So… – | 况且 我受不了了 所以… |
[53:00] | how is that gonna play on the radio? | 这要怎么在广播里表演 |
[53:02] | Brilliantly. | 有道理哦 |
[53:04] | So… when do we start? | 我们什么时候开始呢 |
[53:07] | Tomorrow. 4:00 a.m. | 明天早上四点 |
[53:09] | – Gross. – What? | -呸 -什么 |
[53:11] | Price of fame. | 出名的代价 |
[53:12] | Also, uh, they said keep it educational. | 他们说要有教育意义 |
[53:17] | Now beat it. I’m finally done here. | 动起来吧 我终于完事了 |
[53:19] | – No political commentary? – Thank you. | -不能发表政治评论 -谢谢 |
[53:22] | We got you. We ain’t gonna disappoint you! | 交给我们吧 我们不会让你失望的 |
[53:24] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[53:31] | – Hello. – Vasily? I wasn’t expecting you to answer. | -喂 -瓦斯里 我没想到是你接电话 |
[53:35] | Oh, hold on, Ma, let me get Pop. Pop! | 等等 妈 我喊老爸来接 |
[53:37] | No! Wait! I want to talk to you. | 不 等等 我想跟你说几句 |
[53:39] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[53:40] | I’m… I’m fine. I’m fine, how are you? | 我很好 很好 你呢 |
[53:43] | No, honey, tell me how you are. | 不 亲爱的 告诉我你过的怎么样 |
[53:45] | Really. Tell me everything. | 说真的 告诉我一切 |
[53:47] | How are my beautiful grandbabies? How is your life? | 我可爱的外孙怎么样了 你的生活如何 |
[53:51] | Ma, is there something wrong? | 妈 发生什么事了吗 |
[53:54] | Vasily. Your beautiful name. | 瓦斯里 多么好的名字啊 |
[53:57] | I don’t hear it enough. | 我怎么听都不够 |
[53:59] | Nothing is wrong, Kotik, | 没发生任何事 柯迪科 |
[54:01] | except that I haven’t been focused on my family. | 除了我已经太久没有关心我的家庭 |
[54:04] | Look, Ma. What do you mean, Ma? You’re in prison. | 妈 你什么意思 你在监狱里 |
[54:07] | Yes! | 是的 |
[54:10] | And I fooled myself | 而且我骗自己 |
[54:11] | into thinking these women here were my family. | 这里这些女人是我的家人 |
[54:13] | But they are… | 其实她们都是 |
[54:16] | convicts and traitors. | 罪犯和叛徒 |
[54:18] | I’ve neglected you. Only family is family. | 我忽略了你 只有家人才是真的家人 |
[54:22] | Yeah, well, that’s true. | 对 这是真的 |
[54:25] | I love you, Vasily. | 我爱你 瓦西里 |
[54:26] | Please tell your brothers I love them. | 麻烦告诉你的兄弟我爱他们 |
[54:29] | Tell each one like you mean it. | 认真转告每个人 |
[54:32] | For me. | 为了我 |
[54:34] | And Vasily? | 还有瓦西里 |
[54:35] | Yeah, yeah, Ma. I’m listening. | 在 我在 妈 我在听 |
[54:38] | Come visit your mother, huh? | 来看看我吧 好吗 |
[54:41] | I’m all alone here. | 我在这孤苦伶仃 |
[54:43] | Sure, I’ll come visit you soon. | 当然 我很快就去看你 |
[54:44] | I got rugby this weekend– | 这周末我有橄榄球比赛 |
[54:46] | Rugby? | 橄榄球 |
[54:47] | Be careful for your head, huh? | 小心你的头 |
[54:50] | And thank you. You are a good son, Vasily. | 还有谢谢你 你是个好儿子 瓦西里 |
[54:59] | So what’s our name gonna be? | 我们的组合名要叫什么呢 |
[55:03] | Flindy? | 芙琳迪 |
[55:04] | No, no, no. I don’t like it. | 不不不 我不喜欢 |
[55:06] | Blaca? | 布拉卡 |
[55:07] | Yo, my name is not actually Black Cindy. | 其实我的名字不是黑妹辛迪 |
[55:09] | – It’s just Cindy. – Okay. | -只有辛迪 -好吧 |
[55:12] | But… | 但是… |
[55:13] | my Jew name is Tova! | 我的犹太名是托娃 |
[55:17] | We could be Toca. | 所以我们的名字可以是托卡 |
[55:20] | Or– Or… how about TocaTalk? | 或许 托卡访谈怎么样 |
[55:24] | TocaTalk! | 托卡访谈 |
[55:26] | I’m not vibing with that. | 我觉得不太好 |
[55:28] | Hey, I got it! | 我有主意了 |
[55:31] | Flava. | 弗拉瓦 |
[55:34] | Max Flava! | 重刑弗拉瓦 |
[55:36] | Yeah! | 这个好 |
[55:37] | – All right! – Come on. | -好了 -太棒了 |
[55:42] | That’s right! Thank you! | 就是这样 谢谢 |
[55:44] | Coming to your airwaves… | 精彩广播即将为您… |
[55:56] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[55:59] | That’s my girl, Taystee! | 这是我好姐们 美味姐 |
[56:01] | That’s the OG riot girl right there. | 大名鼎鼎的老炮暴乱姐 |
[56:09] | Oh, shit! | 操蛋 |
[56:10] | – Hey, Cindy. -Yo. | -辛迪 -哟 |
[56:12] | You finally out of Ad Seg! | 你终于从行政隔离区出来了 |
[56:14] | So you took a plea? | 你认罪了 |
[56:16] | Hell nah. | 才没有 |
[56:17] | I’m going to trial. People need to know the truth. | 我要上庭 大家需要知道真相 |
[56:24] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[56:27] | Oh, shit! | 操蛋 |
[56:32] | Riot girl! | 暴乱姐 |