时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Ladies and garbage, hope you used your 36 hours of alone time | 女士们 废物们 希望你们在三十六小时的 |
[01:41] | to think about exactly | 独处时间里想清楚了 |
[01:42] | when and where your lives went so horribly wrong. | 你们是在何时何地沦落至此的 |
[01:46] | If you didn’t, don’t worry. | 如果没有想清楚 别担心 |
[01:48] | We’ll be coming around to remind you that this is rock bottom. | 我们会来提醒你们 这里是谷底 |
[01:53] | Let’s flip ’em. | 翻个底朝天 |
[01:54] | They’re coming! Fuck! They’re searching. | 他们来了 操 他们在搜查 |
[01:57] | Fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 操 操 |
[01:58] | No, no. Not my hot sauce. Not today. | 不行不行 不能搜走我的辣酱 今天不行 |
[02:01] | – That’s your contraband? – Don’t you judge. | – 那就是你的私货吗 – 你还敢说我 |
[02:03] | You’re the dummy trying | 你个蠢货还想学肖申克 |
[02:04] | to Shawshank her phone into a wall scratch. | 把手机藏到墙缝里 |
[02:06] | This is not my phone. I’m holding it for someone. | 这不是我的手机 我替别人藏的 |
[02:10] | This hot sauce reminds me | 这个辣酱让我想起 |
[02:11] | of my Nana when she took me to the food bank | 我的奶奶在最棒的感恩节 |
[02:13] | on the best Thanksgiving ever. | 带我去了食物银行 |
[02:14] | Some asshole tried to grab my tit. She shot Tabasco in his eye. | 有个混蛋想摸我胸 她就把辣酱喷到他眼睛里了 |
[02:18] | Well, there’s only one option here… dump it. | 只有一条路可走… 扔了吧 |
[02:20] | Prison purse. Avert your eyes. | 监狱大款 别看着我 |
[02:35] | So… how’s Badison? | 佰迪森怎么样了 |
[02:40] | Any infection from that dirty shiv? Sepsis, maybe? | 被那把脏剃刀感染了吗 会不会有败血症 |
[02:45] | That was some vicious, vicious stuff. | 那是个很险恶很险恶的东西 |
[02:49] | It looked like it went in there pretty deep. | 看起来插得很深 |
[02:52] | Any word on how the attack’s gonna affect us? | 有什么消息说到袭击事件对我们的影响吗 |
[02:57] | Longer lockdown? Another 12, 24 maybe? | 要不要封锁久一点 一天半日的 |
[03:05] | Solitude is refreshment for the soul, after all. | 毕竟 孤独是灵魂的慰藉 |
[03:09] | Naomi Judd said that. Wise. | 娜奥米·贾德说的 很有智慧 |
[03:12] | Maybe another 48? | 没准再封两天呢 |
[03:13] | We ask the questions around here, Chapman. | 只有我们有权在这里提问 查普曼 |
[03:15] | Yeah. You’re in here till every inmate and bunk | 没错 你得一直待在这里 |
[03:18] | has been thoroughly and properly searched. | 直到每个犯人和床位都被彻底检查过了 |
[03:21] | Dude, you just answered the question. | 伙计 你刚回答了她的问题 |
[03:24] | I wasn’t specific. | 我没有明确回答 |
[03:39] | Against the wall, Creech. | 靠墙站好 克里奇 |
[03:47] | Inside the brace. | 护臂里呢 |
[03:48] | Like I would have anything in my brace. | 如果我在护臂里放点什么 |
[03:50] | That’s, like, day-one-basic-bitch shit… | 也只能是女人的那些东西 |
[03:52] | The brace, Vause. | 打开护臂 沃斯 |
[03:55] | My arm is broken. Just… | 我胳膊断了 你就… |
[03:58] | Please. Ow! | 拜托 |
[04:03] | Shoes off. | 把鞋子脱了 |
[04:21] | Found something. | 找到点东西 |
[04:24] | Check out this hairball, dude. | 看看这发团 伙计 |
[04:27] | This could be used to choke someone. Nice try, Creech. | 可以让别人噎死 想得美 克里奇 |
[04:34] | Back to your cell, inmates. | 回到牢房里去 犯人 |
[04:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:46] | Nope. Cap popped off. | 有事 盖子掉了 |
[04:54] | With lockdown period over for all applicable blocks, | 封锁区域全面解封 |
[04:58] | recreation times will be completely separated by block | 在进一步通知前 |
[05:02] | until further notice. | 娱乐时间将按区域进行分隔 |
[05:04] | Litchfield Maximum Security | 利奇菲尔德最高监狱的犯人 |
[05:06] | inmates are to resume normal protocol, | 恢复正常规程 |
[05:09] | per the T-1 Monday to Friday schedule. | 按照T1里面周一至周五的时间表 |
[05:19] | You summoned me? | 你找我吗 |
[05:26] | You know our lockdown is over, right? | 你知道封锁结束了 对吧 |
[05:27] | You don’t have to stay in here no more. | 你没必要待在这里了 |
[05:30] | There’s nothing for me out there. | 出了这里 我一无所有 |
[05:31] | Exes and junkies, oh, and my boss who’s about to find out | 前任和瘾君子们 噢 还有我的老大就要发现 |
[05:35] | that her entire fucking stash has been wiped out… | 她所有的存货都没了… |
[05:38] | while she’s going through withdrawal. | 就在她戒毒的时候 |
[05:48] | You still mad at me. | 你还在生我的气 |
[05:49] | I’m mad that I’m fucked. | 我是气我搞砸了 |
[05:50] | Listen, I’m sorry. I didn’t think it through. | 听着 我很抱歉 是我考虑不周 |
[05:54] | I’m in so much pain half the time, I didn’t… | 大半时间我都很痛苦 我没有… |
[05:56] | You got friends in C-Block, right? | 你在C区有朋友 对吧 |
[06:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:02] | I was thinking you could make a buy off them. | 我在想你能不能和她们做些交易 |
[06:05] | Help out the block. | 帮帮这个区 |
[06:07] | Is that how it works? You can just do that? | 可行吗 你可以做到吗 |
[06:09] | No, you can just do that. | 我不能 但你可以 |
[06:13] | You came through with people over there, right? | 你和那里的人很熟 对吧 |
[06:17] | Right. | 对 |
[06:20] | Look… I want to help, but, | 我很想帮忙 但是 |
[06:22] | like, I don’t have that type of money. | 我没有那么多钱 |
[06:26] | Don’t worry about the money. I got you covered. | 别担心钱 我来搞定 |
[06:35] | Incoming! | 来了 |
[06:37] | I got 36 hours worth of lockdown mail right here. | 我这有三十六小时封锁期间的信件 |
[06:41] | – More? – Letters, postcards, marriage proposals, | – 还有呢 – 信件 明信片 求婚信 |
[06:46] | art, signed head shots from non-celebrities. | 艺术品 无名小卒的大头照签名 |
[06:49] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[06:51] | Oh, and someone sent you a prosthetic arm. | 还有人给你寄了义肢 |
[06:54] | What? | 什么 |
[06:56] | Yeah. They said they believed in you | 他们说相信你 |
[06:58] | and they wanted to lend you a hand? | 想助你一臂之力 |
[07:01] | I thought it was cute. Still had to confiscate it though. | 我觉得很可爱 但还是没收了 |
[07:03] | I’m thinking of using it as a robe hook for my bathroom door. | 我在想把它放在浴室的门上挂浴袍 |
[07:08] | Looks like you got a lot of fans. | 看来你有很多粉丝 |
[07:10] | Yeah. And I got a lot of enemies, too. | 是 也有很多敌人 |
[07:13] | They’re just messing with you. | 他们只是在恶搞 |
[07:15] | Which reminds me… | 让我想起了… |
[07:18] | I managed to save this before it went into the trash. | 在它被丢掉前我把它留下了 |
[07:23] | Looks like some sort of interview request. I don’t… | 看起来像采访邀请 我不… |
[07:26] | “ProPublica is a nonprofit that uses investigative journalism | “专业公众是一家利用调查性报道 |
[07:30] | to spotlight injustice. | 来曝光不公事件的非盈利组织 |
[07:33] | We are requesting an interview with inmate Tasha Jefferson.” | 我们请求采访犯人塔莎·杰弗逊” |
[07:38] | Don’t know what I’m supposed to do with this. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[07:40] | Well, it doesn’t seem hard. | 没那么难吧 |
[07:41] | You want people to know you’re innocent, so you do the interview. | 你想要人们知道你是无罪的话 就接受采访 |
[07:44] | Wait. Can I even do an interview in prison? | 慢着 我能在监狱做采访吗 |
[07:46] | Shit! Uh, uh… Beth the Babykiller did a Dateline ID. | 我靠 婴儿杀手贝丝曾上过《美国报道》 |
[07:51] | Get your new lawyer on it. | 让你的新律师参与进来 |
[07:52] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[07:53] | I don’t know if I’m the right person to be doing this. | 我不知道我适不适合做这些 |
[07:57] | What happened to the old Tasha Jefferson? | 以前的塔莎·杰弗逊去哪了 |
[07:59] | The feisty one from back in the day? | 以前的那个活跃分子呢 |
[08:01] | Yeah, that girl is… long gone. | 那个姑娘… 早就不见了 |
[08:07] | Welcome to Storky’s, | 欢迎来到斯托奇小店 |
[08:08] | home of the all-new Biscuit Burger and Gravy Bundle. | 我们有新出的饼干汉堡和肉汁汉堡 |
[08:10] | May I take your order, please? | 请问您要点餐吗 |
[08:12] | Y’all not open? | 你们不开门吗 |
[08:13] | No, sir. We’re just doing the window tonight. | 不开 先生 我们今晚只有窗口营业 |
[08:15] | Well, I’d like a large chicken sandwich | 好吧 我要一个大份的鸡肉三明治 |
[08:18] | and one small container of 2% milk. | 和一小瓶低脂牛奶 |
[08:20] | I’m sorry, sir, we don’t sell chicken here. | 抱歉 先生 我们这里不卖鸡肉 |
[08:23] | – Y’all don’t sell chicken? – Uh, no, sir. We do not. | – 你们不卖鸡肉吗 – 对的 我们不卖 |
[08:26] | No chicken nuggets or chicken fingers? How about chicken strips? | 鸡块和鸡柳也没有吗 鸡条呢 |
[08:31] | Unfortunately, no, because it’s all in the chicken family. | 很不幸 都没有 因为那些都属于鸡肉 |
[08:35] | If y’all don’t sell chicken, | 如果你们不卖鸡肉 |
[08:35] | then how come there’s a chicken on your sign? | 为什么你们的标志里有只鸡 |
[08:40] | Uh, sir, that’s not a chicken. That’s a stork. | 先生 那不是鸡 是鹳 |
[08:43] | Well, let me have a stork sandwich, then. | 那我要一份鹳肉三明治 |
[08:45] | Girl, he want a stork sandwich. | 妹子 他要一份鹳肉三明治 |
[08:47] | – No, sir. We… – No, you cannot. So, goodbye. | – 抱歉 我们… – 你买不到 再见吧 |
[08:50] | Girl, what are you doing? | 妹子 你在做什么 |
[08:53] | Now he drove off. That’s why there’s only one Storky’s left. | 他走了 这就是为什么斯托奇只剩下这一家 |
[08:58] | And you left the drink syrup out again. | 你又把糖浆落在外面了 |
[09:01] | It’s… | 这是… |
[09:03] | For real? No wonder Wayne gave you another citation. | 搞真的吗 怪不得韦恩又批评你了 |
[09:05] | Fuck Wayne! | 去他的韦恩 |
[09:08] | Girl, you know, he call that little space | 妹子 你知道吗 他管方法人纸板后面 |
[09:10] | behind that Method Man cutout his office. | 那块小地方称作自己的办公室 |
[09:14] | He was like, | 他说 |
[09:15] | “You not pushing the add-ons like the Gravy Bundles enough.” | “你推销肉汁汉堡这样的新产品还不够努力” |
[09:19] | And then he was like… | 然后又说… |
[09:23] | If you don’t change your attitude, | “如果你不改变你的态度 |
[09:24] | I’mma write you up for being an unhappy host. You want that?” | 我就记你工作不热情 你希望这样吗” |
[09:28] | And what’d you say? | 你怎么回的 |
[09:29] | I was like, “Bitch, of course, I’m an unhappy host. | 我说 “贱人 废话 我当然不热情 |
[09:32] | Don’t nobody want to be working at fucking Storky’s.” | 谁他妈想在斯托奇干活” |
[09:34] | You did not say that. You are lying. | 你才没这么说 净撒谎 |
[09:36] | Oh, customer up. | 有客人来了 |
[09:38] | Yeah, you’re right. I was like, “No, sir, Mr. Wayne, sir. Oh!” | 你说对了 我说 “不想 韦恩先生 千万别” |
[09:43] | Welcome to Storky’s, | 欢迎来到斯托奇小店 |
[09:44] | home of the all-new Biscuit Burger and Gravy Bundle. | 我们有新出的饼干汉堡和肉汁汉堡 |
[09:46] | May I take your order, please? | 请问您要点餐吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah. Can I get three Storky Dogs… | 我要三个斯托奇热狗… |
[09:50] | Three Storky dogs. | 三个斯托奇热狗 |
[09:51] | – eight Biscuit Burgers… – Eight Biscuit Burgers. | – 八个饼干汉堡… – 八个饼干汉堡 |
[09:54] | four Lil’ Burgers and Bag O’ Fries? | 四个小汉堡和一袋薯条 |
[09:55] | – That’s it? – Yeah, for sure. | – 就这些吗 – 对的 |
[09:57] | – That’s it. – All right. Would you like to add on | – 就这些 – 好的 你们要不要加九十九美分 |
[09:59] | Gravy Bundles for 99 cents? | 买一个肉汁汉堡 |
[10:02] | Sure. | 好的 |
[10:04] | All right. So your order will come to $21.34. | 订单一共21.34美元 |
[10:07] | Drive to the window, please. | 请开到窗口旁 |
[10:09] | Hey… what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[10:12] | – There he go. – There he go again. | – 又来了 – 又来了 |
[10:14] | – Tasha. – Tasha. | – 塔莎 – 塔莎 |
[10:17] | Hey, Tasha… you sound cute. | 塔莎… 你听上去很正 |
[10:22] | – Is you cute? – I don’t know. Are you cute? | – 你正吗 – 我不知道 你呢 |
[10:26] | No, he is not cute. | 不 他一点都不正 |
[10:28] | He’s not? | 不吗 |
[10:31] | Oh, shit, you right. | 我靠 还真是 |
[10:33] | But look at that guy in the passenger side, | 但坐在副驾的男生 |
[10:35] | though, he could get it! | 很不赖啊 |
[10:37] | He could definitely get it. | 绝对不赖 |
[10:38] | Why don’t you ask him to come in and hang out? | 不如你约他进来玩玩 |
[10:40] | Okay. All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[10:45] | There you go. Thank you. | 给你 谢谢 |
[10:48] | – So… – Good night. | – 所以… – 晚安 |
[10:54] | The fuck, Tamika? | 搞什么鬼 塔米卡 |
[10:55] | – Hater! – What I was not gonna do | – 妒妇 – 我才不想 |
[10:57] | was hang out with driver side all night | 在你勾搭副驾帅哥的时候 |
[11:00] | while you flash those dimples at passenger seat. | 和司机男瞎混一晚上 |
[11:03] | No. Uh-uh, no way. | 绝不可能 |
[11:05] | Come on, they could have made this night fun. | 拜托 他们能让今晚变得有意思 |
[11:07] | True. | 没错 |
[11:09] | But you know what else could give us some fun tonight? | 但你知道还有什么能让今晚变得有意思吗 |
[11:16] | Fuck, yeah! | 操 太棒了 |
[11:20] | So, even though I’ve completely lost my sense of smell, | 虽然我失去了嗅觉 |
[11:23] | my hearing is incredible now. | 但我现在听力特别好 |
[11:26] | You’re not missing nothing. | 你什么都没有失去 |
[11:27] | This whole place smell like belly button. | 这个地方闻起来像肚脐 |
[11:28] | It’s like that saying, “When life hands you lemmings… “ | 就像那句话说的 “当生活给了你旅鼠… “ |
[11:31] | It’s lemons, you idiots. The saying, it’s, | 是柠檬 蠢货们 那句话是说 |
[11:33] | “When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.” | “当生活给了你柠檬 就做柠檬汁” |
[11:36] | – Not where I’m from. – Yeah, you don’t know her experience. | – 我们那不这么说 – 对 你不知道她的经历 |
[11:39] | – Hold up. – In vet school, | – 停下 – 在兽医学校 |
[11:40] | we’d say, “When life hands you lemmings, hand ’em back, | 我们说 “当生活给了你旅鼠 还回去 |
[11:42] | ’cause those things got teeth.” | 因为它们会咬人” |
[11:44] | Hold for entry. Stand against the wall, inmates. | 暂停进入 靠墙站好 犯人们 |
[11:54] | Dang, who you gotta sex to get up in there? | 靠 和谁上床才能进到那里 |
[12:00] | Frieda. | 弗里达 |
[12:02] | She hiding in there ’cause someone out here | 她躲在里面是因为 |
[12:04] | – got a real bandana against her. – You mean, “Vendetta.” | – 外面有人要对付她 – 你是指 “仇杀” |
[12:07] | Whichever one mean someone want to beat your ass. | 不管哪个词都意味有人要弄死你 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I heard she started a gang war. | 我听说她挑起了帮派战争 |
[12:12] | Like, before we were born. In the ’80s. | 大约在 我们出生前 八十年代 |
[12:15] | And now she in there with the pudding. | 现在她在那里享受布丁 |
[12:17] | While we’re out here with the shit. | 而我们在这里吃些垃圾玩意 |
[12:24] | We need to talk about your roomie. | 我们得谈谈你的室友 |
[12:27] | Tell me about it. | 不用你说 |
[12:29] | Do you know what I found underneath her bed? | 你知道我在她床下面找到什么了吗 |
[12:32] | A pile of chewed-up fingernails. | 一堆咬断的指甲 |
[12:34] | I am serious. I have a cell phone in my shoe. | 说真的 我鞋子里有部手机 |
[12:38] | No, you don’t. | 不可能 |
[12:41] | Yes, you do. Oh, God. Where? | 真的吗 在哪 |
[12:43] | I’m wearing a sock, a cell phone and another sock. | 我穿了袜子 一部手机 再加一只袜子 |
[12:47] | Where did you get a cell phone? | 你手机哪来的 |
[12:48] | Shh! Murphy. She tossed it to me during the fight | 墨菲 她趁着打斗扔给我的 |
[12:51] | and now I don’t know what to do with it. | 而现在我不知道拿它怎么办 |
[12:53] | Well, where did she get a cell phone? | 那她从哪里弄来的手机 |
[12:55] | I may or may not have hinted to her | 我可能暗示过她 |
[12:56] | that Luschek is morally corruptible. | 鲁斯查克这人没什么道德 |
[12:59] | No, no, no, no, no. No. This is how they get you. | 不不不不不 这是她们的套路 |
[13:03] | This is a gateway cell phone. | 手机只是一个开始 |
[13:05] | You’re a part of a gang now. Are you a part of a gang now? | 你现在是帮派的一员了 对吗 |
[13:08] | No. No. No? | 没 没有 没有吧 |
[13:12] | No question mark. I told you she was a wily no-goodnik, | 去掉问号 我告诉过你她诡计多端 |
[13:15] | but you were like, “Relax, babe.” | 但你说 “别紧张 亲爱的” |
[13:17] | But now they’re gonna drag you into their dirty dealings. | 但是现在 她们打算把你也拉进这滩浑水里 |
[13:21] | And I’m almost done with my time here, | 而我待在这儿的时间已经不多了 |
[13:22] | so I really gotta keep my nose clean. | 我本应该明哲保身 少惹麻烦 |
[13:25] | But you know what I’m gonna do? | 但你知道我现在会怎么做吗 |
[13:26] | I’m gonna chase you straight to the drama because I love you. | 因为我爱你 所以我要和你一起趟这滩浑水 |
[13:29] | You need to relax, babe. | 你需要放轻松 宝贝 |
[13:31] | I felt bad for her. | 我对她表示同情 |
[13:32] | She was… being shunned by Carol for fucking up her drug supply. | 因为破坏了卡萝尔的毒品供应 她被卡萝尔抛弃了 |
[13:37] | She needed a new racket to save her ass. | 她需要一场新的骚乱来保全性命 |
[13:40] | Why doesn’t Luschek ever morally corrupt my way? | 为什么鲁斯查克还没来道德败坏我 |
[13:43] | I gotta work on that. | 看来我还得加把劲 |
[13:45] | – Can I see it? – Are you crazy? | – 能给我看看吗 – 你疯了吗 |
[13:46] | With the guards on high alert? Fuck no! | 你没看到这些高度戒备的狱警吗 当然不行 |
[13:49] | Please? I just wanna hold it to my ear for a sec. | 求你了 我只想把它放到耳边感受一下 |
[13:52] | Feel the screen warmth. I miss technology so much. | 感受下这屏幕的温暖 我真的太想念科技了 |
[13:56] | It’s not happening. Besides, it’s only 17% battery left. | 没门儿 再说了它的电量已经不到百分之十七了 |
[13:59] | What did you do with all the battery? | 你是怎么用掉这么多电的 |
[14:01] | We were on 36-hour lockdown. | 我们被关了三十六小时的禁闭 |
[14:03] | Sue me for going down a Pinterest hole. | 上网看图片久了没注意时间 有意见吗 |
[14:06] | By the way, there were these handcuff cake toppers. | 顺便一提 我看到了一种手铐状的蛋糕装饰 |
[14:08] | They would’ve been perfect. | 简直完美 |
[14:11] | While I am jealous you got to stare at Pinterest, | 虽然我嫉妒你能看上网看图片 |
[14:13] | I think it’s really cute that you were looking at wedding stuff. | 但考虑到你看了婚礼用品 我觉得这还是很可爱的 |
[14:29] | Can’t keep me down. Back in the building, bitches. What? | 谁能把我怎么样 老娘我又回来了 咋样 |
[14:34] | Beat it, Brock. | 滚远点 布罗克 |
[14:40] | Carol… does this mean you ain’t mad at me no more? | 卡萝尔 你是不是不再生我的气了 |
[14:44] | No. You’re still a fucking twit for that stunt you pulled. | 没这回事 在我眼里你还是个耍小把戏的笨蛋 |
[14:49] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[14:52] | What if I told you that I found us a new pot of gold | 我想告诉你的是 我给大伙找到了新的发财之道 |
[14:57] | and the rainbow to slide in on? | 而且结果将不费吹灰之力 |
[15:04] | Yo, Vause! | 嘿 沃斯 |
[15:06] | Oh, jeez. What did I tell you? | 瞧 我早跟你说过了吧 |
[15:09] | Gateway cell phone. Alex, do not go over there. | 第一步是手机 亚历克斯 别过去 |
[15:12] | Don’t worry, I can handle this. | 没事的 我能搞定 |
[15:20] | Why you walking like Igor? | 你怎么走得像伊戈尔 |
[15:22] | My foot fell asleep. | 我的脚麻了 |
[15:23] | Jump up and down. Get that blood flowing. | 蹦几下 让血液流动起来 |
[15:25] | I don’t think jumping is a great idea right now. | 我觉得蹦跳对我来说没什么用 |
[15:27] | Fine, don’t listen. Live with your pins and needles. | 那就当我没说 你自己好好享受这痛苦吧 |
[15:31] | Anyways, this is Vause, who saved my ass. | 言归正传 这位是我的救命恩人沃斯 |
[15:35] | She was my official hidey-hole. | 她是我御用的隐道 |
[15:38] | Not like that, you perv. | 正经点 你个变态 |
[15:42] | That said, I’m sure, given the chance, she’d take a run at it. | 不过我敢打包票 只要有机会 她肯定没命地去抢 |
[15:46] | Trust me, Murphy, I wouldn’t even take a walk at it. | 相信我 墨菲 我根本不屑于这种事情 |
[15:52] | Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[15:55] | I said move, Brock. | 我说了让你走开 布罗克 |
[16:16] | Hello, my name is Aleida, and I’m here because… | 你好 我叫阿莱达 我之所以来这是因为… |
[16:21] | Well… I used to look like you. | 不说了 我也曾和你一样 |
[16:25] | But these shakes? | 多亏了这些奶昔 |
[16:26] | Just three a day for three months and I lost, like, 100 pounds. | 每天三次 反复用了三个月 我就快瘦掉了一百磅 |
[16:30] | Says 80. | 这上面写着八十磅 |
[16:31] | Excuse me? | 您说什么 |
[16:33] | Oh! Yeah, yeah. They gave me that, like, 20 pounds ago. | 当然 他们给我这个牌后 我又瘦了二十磅 |
[16:36] | What can I say? I can’t stop losing weight. | 我还能说什么呢 脂肪掉得根本停不下来啊 |
[16:39] | Anyway, these shakes… The best thing about them are | 总而言之 这些奶昔最棒的地方就在于 |
[16:41] | you don’t have to think about what to eat. | 你无需思考该吃什么 |
[16:43] | I like thinking about what to eat. Then I like eating. | 我喜欢思考吃什么 因而我才喜欢吃东西 |
[16:46] | Not slurping down some weird fake food. | 而不是没头脑地吃这些伪劣食品 |
[16:48] | Yeah, but… | 我了解 但… |
[16:50] | Our Joint Support Plus comes with | 我们的倍加几丁聚醣骨质素富含 |
[16:52] | psyllium and glucosamine and a bunch of other stuff | 洋车前草和氨基葡萄糖以及其他物质 |
[16:56] | to help with wrinkles and other oldness. | 有助于解决皱纹和其他老年问题 |
[16:59] | Oh, here. That’s 90 tablets for just $29.99. | 看这儿 足足九十粒却只要你29.99美元 |
[17:03] | But today, I can go ahead and give you two bottles for $50. | 但今天我可以给你额外优惠 两瓶只要你五十美元 |
[17:06] | That is a special price. What? | 这价格是不是令人难以置信 |
[17:08] | Shellfish allergy. | 我对贝类过敏 |
[17:10] | “Crab and Shrimp”? | “螃蟹和虾”吗 |
[17:19] | Hello, you gonna sell or what? | 干嘛发呆 你到底要不要卖东西 |
[17:21] | Hey there, is your mom home? | 你好啊 小朋友 你妈妈在家吗 |
[17:24] | – Don’t got a mom. – Oh. | – 我没有妈妈 – 抱歉 |
[17:26] | Well… | 那… |
[17:27] | I’m kidding. She’s out on the corner. | 我开玩笑的 她现在在外面的拐弯处 |
[17:32] | Uh, okay… Um… | 好的 那… |
[17:33] | Damn, I’m just kidding. She’s out selling fucking Arbonne. | 天呐 那也是个玩笑 她正在外面推销阿邦 |
[17:36] | So you can’t get her in on your janky pyramid scheme | 所以说你这套传销的小伎俩还是省省吧 |
[17:39] | ’cause she’s already in one. | 她早就是个老手了 |
[17:41] | Hey, you weird little brat! | 够了 你个死小孩 |
[17:46] | Why you think your mom’s out there selling shit, huh? | 你以为你妈在外累死累活地推销 到底是为了谁啊 |
[17:50] | For you! ‘Cause she loves you and you ruined her fucking life! | 还不是为了你 为了她爱的你 你却毁了她的生活 |
[17:56] | You little shit! | 你个小王八蛋 |
[18:01] | Bullshit. | 该死的 |
[18:17] | This how you clean up? | 这就是你打扫的方式吗 |
[18:18] | Man, I scoured Visitation, Law Library, Lost and Found | 大姐 我搜遍了探监处 法学图书馆 失物招领处 |
[18:21] | to get that shit for you. | 才给你带了这东西 |
[18:23] | You do wanna get pregnant, right? | 你想要怀孕 没错吧 |
[18:32] | I wanna get pregnant, not build a robot. | 我是想怀孕 而不是制造机器人 |
[18:35] | It’s not exactly what we used for bovine insemination class | 确实这不是四号戒毒所里我们学习给牛授精时 |
[18:38] | in rehab number four, | 所用的道具 |
[18:40] | but it’s fairly close in a MacGyver type of way. | 但以《百战天龙》为标准的话 也挺接近了 |
[18:45] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[18:47] | I don’t know, all right? Boredom? Budding God complex? | 我也不知道 可能因为无聊或萌发了当神的想法吧 |
[18:51] | Maybe I just think it’d be cool to create something good | 或者我只是想在这一片黑森里创造出些美好的东西 |
[18:54] | in the middle of all this darkness. | 感觉这样挺帅气的 |
[18:56] | By “Middle of this darkness,” I mean… | 至于”黑森”的意思 我是说… |
[18:57] | – My bush. – Your bush. | – 我的黑森林 – 你的黑森林 |
[18:59] | Bingo. | 答对了 |
[19:01] | So you go rig something | 你接下来就造出个能直达 |
[19:02] | together to stick up where the babies grow. | 小宝宝进行发育的东西吧 |
[19:04] | And then all we need is some, uh, piping hot man jizz. | 万事俱备 接下来只欠新鲜出炉的精子了 |
[19:08] | It’s still coming out of there piping hot, | 还是非常新鲜的 对吧 |
[19:10] | right? It’s been a minute. | 已经过了一点时间了 |
[19:12] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当是这样了 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I know this place. | 我对这里太熟悉不过了 |
[19:16] | If you don’t give yourself a task, it’ll eat you up. | 要是无所事事的话 就会被它毁灭掉 |
[19:18] | What do you do with the mitten and the sock? | 你想拿手套和袜子怎么办 |
[19:21] | What is this rubber thing? | 这橡胶套是用来做什么的 |
[19:23] | Oh, no, no. That one’s for me. | 不 这是给我自己用的 |
[19:38] | Red. | 红妈 |
[19:42] | Nicky… what are you doing over here? | 妮基 你在这儿干嘛 |
[19:46] | Uh… I’m trying to get Blanca pregnant. | 我在帮忙让布兰卡怀孕 |
[19:49] | Oh, you finally grew a dick, did you? | 你胯下终于长出那玩意儿了啊 |
[19:51] | Ah, there she is. | 你又来了 |
[19:53] | What’s going on with you? | 你这儿怎么了 |
[19:54] | I don’t need my kitchen to stew. | 我要炖汤又不是非得到厨房里去 |
[19:59] | Who is it this time? | 这回是谁 |
[20:01] | Frieda. She let me take the fall for her bunker | 弗里达 她让我给她当替罪羊 |
[20:05] | and now she’s living better than all of us | 现在她过得比我们所有人都好 |
[20:07] | with the pudding and the oranges in fucking Florida. | 还住在弗罗里达区享受着好吃好喝的 |
[20:09] | Don’t even get me started on that… lemming. | 别再让我想起那个混蛋… |
[20:15] | Well, it’s nice to see we’re both moving on. You know? | 不过至少我们现在都在向前看 这挺好的 |
[20:17] | I’m impregnating people and you’re finding new people to hate. | 我要把人搞怀孕 而你也有新的仇家去恨了 |
[20:23] | Keep it moving, Nichols! | 别傻站着 尼克尔斯 |
[20:29] | Listen… I miss you, Red. | 我想你 红妈 |
[20:34] | I miss you too, my babushka. | 我也想你 我的老姑娘 |
[20:37] | More than you know. | 想的程度超乎你想像 |
[20:49] | And wrist rolls. | 手腕转起来 |
[20:51] | Roll it out. And wrist rolls. Roll it out. | 转 转 把手腕转起来 |
[20:54] | And step-touch, step-touch. | 现在踏点步 踏点步 |
[20:58] | And punch. Punch. | 左一拳 右一拳 |
[21:00] | Reach. Reach. And punch… | 伸手 伸出来 再来打拳 |
[21:03] | – I need Oxy. – Reach. | – 我需要羟考酮 – 伸出手 |
[21:05] | – Wait, what? – Pull. Pull. | – 等等 什么 – 伸展 伸展 |
[21:07] | Is this for you? | 你自己用吗 |
[21:09] | I don’t fuck with that shit. I’m trying to help a friend. | 我对这玩意不感兴趣 只是我一个朋友想要 |
[21:12] | – And lasso back. – They cut off D-Block’s supply | – 现在后套索 – 那些人切断了D区的供应 |
[21:14] | and, right now, that shit’s hard to find. Know what I mean? | 懂我的意思了吧 现在那玩意可不好找 |
[21:17] | Let’s churn the butter. Churn the butter. | 翘臀扭起来 扭啊扭 |
[21:20] | Churn the butter. Yeah. Churn the butter. | 扭啊扭 就这样 把翘臀扭起来 |
[21:25] | Feels pretty good, right? | 感觉不错吧 |
[21:26] | You know I can’t help anyone from D. | D区的人我一个也不能帮 你应该清楚这点 |
[21:28] | – Pass that butter. – They’re gonna fuck me up. | – 继续扭 – 她们不会放过我的 |
[21:31] | I’m trying to start my life on the outside. | 我打算在局外开始过新的日子了 |
[21:33] | Come on, man. I really need this. | 拜托了 我真的很需要这玩意儿 |
[21:34] | You know I’m good for it. Whatever you need, I got you. | 我还是有两把刷子的 不管你要什么 开口就是了 |
[21:37] | Yeah, water that grass. | 就这样 给那草浇水 |
[21:44] | Do you ever clean the visitation bathroom? | 你曾经打扫过探监处对的厕所吗 |
[21:47] | No. | 没有 |
[21:51] | But I could get assigned. | 但我可以申请被分配过去 |
[21:53] | Now, freestyle cardio. | 现在切换到自由式有氧运动 |
[21:55] | Feel the beat. Find the beat. Catch the beat. Catch the beat! | 去感知节奏 寻找它 捕捉它 捕捉住节奏 |
[21:59] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[22:02] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[22:04] | Criss-cross, apple sauce, turn. | 十字交叉 叉叉叉 转个身 |
[22:07] | Hey, what the fuck? Hey, where are you going? | 怎么了 你们要去哪儿 |
[22:10] | We haven’t even done cooldowns. Shit! | 我们还没拉伸呢 真是的 |
[22:16] | I think your moves were turning them on too much. | 我觉得是你的姿势点燃了她们的欲望之火 |
[22:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:22] | Oh, wow. | 天呐 |
[22:25] | Hey, wait, don’t go. Wait. | 等等 别走 |
[22:27] | They’re gonna cancel the class. I need this. You need this! | 上头会把这课给取消掉的 我需要这堂课 你也是 |
[22:31] | Not that much. | 我倒没那么需要 |
[22:32] | Hey, uh, your son, um… | 等等 你的儿子 |
[22:35] | How’s it going with the whole trepanation thing? | 他的颅骨穿孔手术进行得怎么样了 |
[22:40] | You remembered? | 你居然还记得 |
[22:45] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[22:49] | Wait, Luschek, you want more people in this class? | 等等 鲁斯查克 你想吸引更多人来上课吗 |
[22:52] | This techno shit or whatever? It gotta go. | 不管这电音是什么 一律都得撤掉 |
[22:55] | You gotta get better music, like, um… | 你得换上些更好的音乐 |
[22:59] | Some merengue. Mmm? Reggaeton, salsa. You know? | 比如来些梅伦格舞 雷击顿舞或者萨尔萨舞 |
[23:05] | Got it. Better music. | 懂了 更好的音乐 |
[23:49] | Where the fuck is she? | 她去哪儿了 |
[23:53] | Oh, here. | 在这儿啊 |
[23:56] | Ugh! She smells like shit. | 她闻上去就像是屎 |
[24:00] | Be great if there was two free inches around here | 要是这儿还能再多点空间就好了 |
[24:02] | so I could change her. | 这样就能给她换个尿布 |
[24:03] | You gotta move this stuff the fuck out. | 你得把这东西挪开 |
[24:06] | It’s like when I was living in this guy’s storage unit. | 这就像回到我当初住在这小家伙的储物间里的日子 |
[24:08] | Can’t go back to feeling like that in my own house. | 这可让我感受不到这是在自己家里一样 |
[24:10] | Apparently, nobody’s ready to lead the life they deserve yet. | 显而易见 目前为止没人能过上自己应过的生活 |
[24:14] | I had the door slammed in my face, like, 18 times today. | 今天我被人当面甩了门 少说也有十八次左右 |
[24:17] | Then go somewhere with no doors. | 那就去没门的地方传销 |
[24:19] | All those pyramid people set up outside the grocery store, | 所有搞传销的人都是在杂货店外面起家的 |
[24:22] | or right in the way on the sidewalk. | 要么就是在侧道上 |
[24:24] | Good spots in the neighborhood been taken. | 小区里的优势地点被抢光了 |
[24:26] | And why we gotta be, like, pyramid people? It’s just sales. | 为什么说得我像个传销人员似的 这不过是销售 |
[24:30] | You don’t wanna end up like my tia Graciela. | 你不会想沦落到和我的蒂亚·格雷西亚一个下场的 |
[24:33] | She got in bad with Mary Kay. Owed ’em a fuck ton of money. | 她的玫琳凯生意搞砸了 还欠了一屁股债 |
[24:36] | And she had 50 cases of bronzer she couldn’t get rid of. | 另外 她还有五十箱古铜粉烂在手里卖不掉呢 |
[24:40] | No pink Cadillac at the end of that rainbow. | 彩虹的终点等待我的也不是粉色的凯迪拉克 |
[24:42] | This is healthy and nutritional shit. | 这东西既健康又营养 |
[24:44] | I should be able to move it. | 我应该能把这些卖出去的 |
[24:46] | Mama, what you got is a magic pill, | 妈妈 你手上有的只是神奇药丸 |
[24:48] | and only sad, desperate people fall for magic. | 只有绝望而沮丧的人才会中招 |
[24:51] | Pill magic anyway. | 就算是药丸神奇也一样 |
[24:52] | I saw David Blaine levitate, no shit. | 我见证过大卫·布莱恩悬空 不开玩笑 |
[24:56] | You gotta find yourself some sad, desperate people. | 你得找到些沮丧而又绝望的人 |
[24:59] | Too bad OTB shut down, right? | 场外的赛马赌场被关了 是不是感到很可惜 |
[25:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 |
[25:04] | Whoa, mama, okay. | 别哭 妈妈在这 |
[25:11] | Any high-profile case in media, | 任何让媒体高度关注的事件 |
[25:13] | it’s about what’s reportable. | 都有值得被报道之处 |
[25:15] | Let’s stick to our core talking points, | 始终紧跟住我们的核心焦点 |
[25:17] | keep it focused on your personal experience | 把重点落在自己的个人经历上 |
[25:19] | and say nothing you want to keep off the record. | 另外 不要提起你不想被公开的话题 |
[25:22] | Privacy… officially dead. | 现在开始 你的隐私不再是隐私 |
[25:25] | And, of course, | 当然了 如果你 |
[25:27] | if you’re ever uncomfortable, I’ll step right in. | 感到不舒服 我会立刻介入的 |
[25:32] | Well, all right, then. I finally got me a good-ass lawyer. | 好的 一切妥当 看来我总算给自己找了个好律师 |
[25:38] | For your readers? I don’t know. | 如果是为了你的读者 我不清楚 |
[25:41] | Maybe I’d tell them to pay attention to my story | 或许我会提醒他们好好注意我的故事 |
[25:44] | because it’s not unique. | 因为那不是什么稀罕事 |
[25:45] | With every letter I read, | 我看过许许多多的信 |
[25:48] | I’m seeing that the real sad part is… I’m not special. | 信里真正令我感到难过的部分是 我并不是特殊的 |
[25:54] | I’m one of millions of people just like me. Millions. | 还有几百万的人们和我有着一模一样的遭遇 |
[25:58] | People behind bars and still caught in the cross fire. | 在监狱里的囚犯们还是会陷入冲突 |
[26:01] | We hear that a lot. | 这个词我们听多了 |
[26:03] | But in more specific terms, what is “The cross fire”? | 但如果要具体地来说的话 冲突意味着什么 |
[26:07] | You know, a riot, people dying on both sides. | 就是暴动 其中双方都会有人员死去 |
[26:12] | It’s fucking politics. | 这他妈的就是政治 |
[26:16] | Sorry. Politics. | 抱歉 就是政治 |
[26:18] | That human need to blame someone. | 人们需要一个发泄的对象 |
[26:25] | But you can’t put a whole system in prison. | 但又不可能将整个体系关入牢里 |
[26:29] | So, they coming for me, but I’m coming for them. | 就这样 他们不放过我 我也咬住他们 |
[26:34] | I’m gonna keep standing up. | 我会一直坚持下去 |
[26:37] | For better inmate treatment in here. For more rights in here. | 为了这里的囚犯能有更好的待遇和更好的权利 |
[26:41] | I’m gonna keep standing up for my friend, Poussey Washington, | 我会为了我的朋友布斯·华盛顿而坚持下去 |
[26:45] | because she can’t no more. | 因为她已经无法继续了 |
[26:46] | Ms. Jefferson, in the end, | 杰弗逊女士 到最后 |
[26:47] | you were certainly the face of the Litchfield riot, | 你的确成了利奇菲尔德县暴动的代言人 |
[26:50] | to the public at least. Any regrets? | 至少在公众眼里是这样 后悔吗 |
[26:54] | I think, uh… | 我觉得… |
[26:58] | I think I realize that | 我觉得我明白了 |
[26:59] | regrets are for people that have another choice. | 只有那些有选择的人才会后悔 |
[27:03] | That regrets are a privilege for people that, uh, have free will. | 后悔是有自由意志的人的特权 |
[27:10] | And regrets aren’t for people that are, uh, stuck… | 被困在… |
[27:15] | in hell… | 地狱里… |
[27:17] | trying to survive | 努力求生的人是没有资格后悔的 |
[27:20] | years and years of abuse at the hands of guards | 一年又一年被狱警虐待 |
[27:24] | and a prison system that just looks the other way. | 还有冷眼旁观的监狱体制 |
[27:26] | So, no, I don’t have any regrets. | 所以 我不后悔 |
[27:29] | Even with all they’re doing to me in here. | 即使在这里他们对我做了那些事 |
[27:31] | “Doing to me in here.” What exactly are they doing? | “在这里对我做了那些事” 你具体指什么 |
[27:35] | I mean, it’s no secret. The abuse. | 这不是秘密 虐待 |
[27:39] | The guards in here think | 这里的狱警认为 |
[27:40] | that I’m responsible for the death of one of theirs, | 我害死了他们中的一员 |
[27:43] | and I know I’m not. | 我知道不是我 |
[27:45] | I know that they’re responsible for the death of one of mine. | 我知道是他们害死了我的一个朋友 |
[27:48] | See, now the only difference is I don’t have no power. | 看看 现在唯一的区别是我没有权利 |
[27:52] | So every day, I have CO’s spitting in my food, | 所以每天 狱警要朝我的食物里吐口水 |
[27:56] | calling me names, censoring my mail, beating up on me | 辱骂我 审查我的邮件 殴打我 |
[28:01] | and all I can do is hope for my day in court. | 我能做的就是期盼有一天能上法庭 |
[28:04] | All I can do… is this. | 我只能这么做… |
[28:08] | – They beat you? – That’s what I’m saying. | – 他们殴打你吗 – 这就是我要说的 |
[28:09] | That’s what this whole thing is about. | 整件事就是这样 |
[28:13] | We are locked in cages, but they are the animals. | 我们被关进笼子 但他们才是禽兽 |
[28:22] | My beautiful love. How are you? | 我亲爱的美人 你怎么样了 |
[28:24] | Where’s the condom? | 套套在哪里 |
[28:26] | Still on my penis. | 还在我的丁丁上 |
[28:28] | Still on your penis? That’s not where it’s supposed to be. | 还在吗 计划不是这样的 |
[28:31] | Baby, I couldn’t jack off in the car. | 宝贝 我在车上射不出来 |
[28:35] | That was step one of the plan! | 这是计划的第一步 |
[28:38] | I couldn’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[28:40] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[28:41] | Do you need silk sheets and a night of passion? | 需要丝绸床单和一夜激情吗 |
[28:43] | Diablo, my womb is so empty. | 迪亚波罗 我的子宫空了 |
[28:45] | – I need you, baby. – Mi amor, I know. | – 我需要你 宝贝 – 亲爱的 我知道 |
[28:48] | I tried, but… | 我试过了 但是… |
[28:49] | I can’t even pee at a public urinal, you know that. | 在公共便池里我都尿不出来 你知道的 |
[28:52] | There were little kids walking | 有很多小孩在车周围走来走去 |
[28:54] | by the car and I started to think about | 然后我开始在想 |
[28:57] | how they were going to see their mothers in here… | 他们会看到自己妈妈在里面… |
[28:59] | It was very depressing. | 太绝望了 |
[29:02] | I’m not gonna give up on this. | 我不会放弃的 |
[29:03] | Especially when I am ovulating. | 尤其是在我排卵期的时候 |
[29:06] | We’ve come too far. | 我们努力这么久 |
[29:08] | And you haven’t cum at all. | 你都没有射出来 |
[29:11] | Go jerk it in the visitation bathroom and hide it in there. | 去探监室洗手间里射 然后把它藏在那里 |
[29:17] | You crazy! You want me to get it up in the prison bathroom? | 你疯了吧 你想让我在监狱厕所射 |
[29:20] | That place is so gross. | 那地方太恶心了 |
[29:21] | And what about the dogs running around? | 还有来回转圈的狗 |
[29:24] | Those are drug-sniffing dogs, not cum-sniffing dogs. | 那些是缉毒犬 闻不出精液气味 |
[29:28] | Bueno. | 好的 |
[29:31] | Can you at least help me out? | 你能至少帮帮我吗 |
[29:35] | Maybe talk about… You know. | 也许聊聊… 你知道的 |
[29:44] | You are a rippling, mighty unicorn, | 你是一头荡漾 强大的独角兽 |
[29:50] | and I’m a dirty little sprite | 我是个小污精灵 |
[29:53] | lost in the deep, dark woods. I can’t find my way home. | 迷失在黑暗的丛林里 我找不到回家的路 |
[29:58] | I am lost, Mr. Unicorn. | 我迷路了 独角兽先生 |
[30:02] | I am so, so lost. | 我真的真的迷路了 |
[30:08] | I’m a unicorn, I’m a unicorn… | 我是独角兽 我是独角兽… |
[30:13] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[30:19] | Fuck! | 我操 |
[30:32] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[30:49] | – Anything from commissary? – No, I’m tapped out for the week. | – 要买杂货吗 – 不 我这周没钱了 |
[30:54] | – Vause, right? – Yeah. | – 沃斯 是吗 – 是的 |
[30:55] | According to my list, you got 100 bucks. | 根据我的清单 你有一百元 |
[31:00] | You rich, girl. Wanna buy me some squeeze cheese? | 你很有钱 姑娘 想买点压缩奶酪给我吗 |
[31:03] | What? That can’t be right. | 什么 不可能吧 |
[31:06] | That’s what it says. | 这里是这么说的 |
[31:08] | I’ll circle back. | 我一会回来 |
[31:21] | All right, ladies, come grab your balls. | 好了 女士们 来拿球吧 |
[31:25] | Hey, you heard about the, uh, aerobics class that I’m running? | 你们有听说我开健美操班吗 |
[31:28] | Yeah. Heard it sucks. | 是啊 据说很烂 |
[31:31] | Yeah, well, you should see for yourself. Tell your friends. | 好吧 你应该自己来感受下 然后告诉你朋友 |
[31:34] | Multipurpose Room, 3:00 p.M. | 多功能厅 下午三点 |
[31:36] | Yeah, getting better music, too. | 是的 音乐也更好听 |
[31:38] | Yeah, I think you’ll like it. Be a lot more, uh, ethnic-forward. | 对 我觉得你们会喜欢 多族裔 风情更多 |
[31:45] | Seems like you’re really getting into your new rec position. | 看来你真的适应了娱乐中心的新岗位 |
[31:49] | From afar, it almost even looks like you care. | 从长远来看 似乎你很在乎 |
[31:53] | What do you want, Chapman? | 你想干什么 查普曼 |
[31:56] | Dropping balls in the yard | 在院子扔球 |
[31:57] | does not constitute proper physical exercise. | 不算什么适当的体育锻炼 |
[32:00] | In fact, I recently learned that inmates have a right | 实际上 我最近了解到囚犯有权利 |
[32:04] | to 30 minutes of outdoor physical activity every day. | 每天进行三十分钟的户外体育活动 |
[32:09] | Oh, yeah? Where’d you read that? | 是吗 你在哪里看到的 |
[32:12] | A little thing called Wikipedia. On the Internet. | 一个叫维基百科的小东西 在网上 |
[32:19] | How did I get access to Wikipedia on the Internet, you might ask? | 你也许要问 我是怎么上网看维基百科的 |
[32:24] | Funnily enough, | 说来真怪 |
[32:26] | on a cell phone… that you smuggled in. | 是用你偷运进来的一部手机上 |
[32:36] | So I’m thinking kickball. | 我想来场踢球比赛 |
[32:40] | They used to have it here. I saw some pictures. | 以前有过 我看到过照片 |
[32:42] | I think it’s time to bring it back. | 我觉得是时候再搞一场了 |
[32:46] | Sure. | 没错 |
[32:47] | Hey, you know, Badison just got shivved | 嘿 你知道 佰迪森挨刀了 |
[32:49] | and they’re separating the rec times. But yeah, why not? | 他们要把放风时间分开 为何不呢 |
[32:52] | Hey, while I’m at it, | 既然我在这个岗位上 |
[32:53] | why don’t I see if I can | 何不看看 |
[32:54] | install a rifle range for you ladies, too? | 我能否为你们装个步枪打靶场呢 |
[32:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:57] | Okay, Chapman, I could bust your ass for possession of a phone. | 查普曼 我能以你有手机为由 让你没好日子过 |
[33:00] | And then what? I get a shot, spend a few days in Ad Seg? | 然后呢 我被记过 然后去行政隔离几天 |
[33:05] | You would lose your job. | 而你会丢掉这份工作 |
[33:09] | Maybe even get arrested. | 可能甚至被逮捕 |
[33:13] | I want to play kickball. | 我想来场踢球比赛 |
[33:17] | I have very fond memories of it from third grade. | 从三年级开始 我就对皮球有美好回忆 |
[33:24] | Kickball. | 皮球 |
[33:26] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我去看看我能做什么 |
[33:31] | Youse fucking suck. | 你弱爆了 |
[33:34] | I need to talk to you. Alone. | 我要和你单独聊聊 |
[33:38] | God, Vause, why are you so obsessed with me? | 天呐 沃斯 你为什么对我这么着迷 |
[33:42] | I am done playing games. I owed you a favor, and now I’m done. | 我不想玩游戏 我欠你人情 现在还清了 |
[33:46] | Chill, chill. | 冷静 冷静 |
[33:48] | Did you put that money in my commissary? | 是你把钱存进小卖部的吗 |
[33:50] | You’re upset ’cause a big chunk of money fell into your lap? | 一大堆钱砸到你头上 所以你很生气吗 |
[33:53] | Consider it an engagement gift. No strings attached. | 把它当成订婚礼物 又没让你还 |
[33:56] | I’m not doing it, okay? | 我不干 好吗 |
[33:58] | This thing that you’re trying to rope me into? It ends now. | 你想拉我入伙是吧 结束吧 |
[34:03] | She kept saying, “I can’t go back there. I can’t go back to Max.” | 她一直在说 “我不能回去 不能回高级监狱” |
[34:08] | And I looked past it over and over again. | 我一次又一次无视她 |
[34:11] | Now, I’m out here in a do-rag, | 现在我包着头巾在这里 |
[34:13] | doing nothing with do-nothings. | 和不作为的人在一起无所事事 |
[34:16] | – No offense. – None taken. | – 无意冒犯 – 没事 |
[34:18] | We wouldn’t hang out with us either. | 我们也不会出去玩 |
[34:19] | And she’s in there with the pudding, | 她却在里面吃着布丁 |
[34:23] | and fresh fruit and… the yogurt. | 新鲜水果和酸奶 |
[34:26] | Okay, now that part is super effed-up. | 好吧 这真是太郁闷了 |
[34:28] | Right? That bitch should not be getting perks while we suffer. | 是吧 我们在受折磨时 那贱人不该有特殊待遇 |
[34:31] | Yeah, we should get perks, too. | 没错 我们也应该有特殊待遇 |
[34:33] | No. She should suffer. | 不 她应该受折磨 |
[34:38] | Feels like you have a serious veranda against this bitch. | 感觉你和那个贱人有仇 |
[34:41] | I do. All the “V” Words. And I know I’m not the only one. | 没错 仇深似海 我知道不只我和这个人有仇 |
[34:53] | You look like you’ve been in here awhile. | 你好像进来很长时间了 |
[34:56] | I’m looking for a woman. | 我在找一个女人 |
[34:57] | Aren’t we all, sister? | 我们不都是女人吗 大姐 |
[35:00] | There’s someone in here I’m trying to find. | 这里有我想要找的人 |
[35:08] | Have you heard of anyone in here with a vendetta? | 你听说有谁和别人结仇了吗 |
[35:11] | I’ll also accept enduring grudge or longstanding beef. | 包括长期怨恨或是过节 |
[35:16] | Definitely. Two years ago, | 当然 两年前 |
[35:18] | somebody stole a can of Beefaroni from my cell | 有人从我牢房偷走了一罐牛肉罐头 |
[35:21] | and replaced it with alphabet soup. | 换了一罐字母汤 |
[35:23] | Nobody wants that letter shit. | 没人想要那字母 |
[35:25] | Of course. That’s like the homework of soup. | 当然 字母汤就像是家庭作业 |
[35:27] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:28] | And I’ve been trying to find and kill that bitch ever since. | 从那以后 我就想找到那个贱人 然后杀了她 |
[35:33] | Thirty years ago, this biker gal, | 三十年前 这个骑摩托车的女的 |
[35:34] | Frieda, duped some idiot in here… | 弗里达 骗了这里的某个白痴… |
[35:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. But if I did, | 我不知道你在说什么 但如果是真的 |
[35:39] | I wouldn’t call that inmate an idiot. | 我不会叫那个囚犯白痴 |
[35:43] | Watch yourself, Long John Silver. | 小心点 朗·约翰·西尔弗 |
[36:10] | Did I do okay? | 我做对了吗 |
[36:11] | I mean, I’ve never really officially done an interview before. | 我以前从没做过采访 |
[36:14] | Did I sound smart? Did I ramble? | 听起来机智吗 我有胡说八道吗 |
[36:17] | God, I hope I did not ramble. | 天呐 希望我没东拉西扯 |
[36:20] | Uh, I guess I rambled. | 我好像离题了 |
[36:24] | – You run your mouth a lot. – Excuse me? | – 你满嘴胡说 – 什么 |
[36:26] | Yeah. You think you’re smart, | 是啊 你觉得自己很聪明 |
[36:28] | then you run your mouth and that’s how you end up where you are. | 然后就胡说 所以你才进了这里 |
[36:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[36:32] | You’re the one who told me to do the interview. | 是你让我接受采访的 |
[36:34] | I thought you were gonna talk about the case. | 我以为你要说案子的事情 |
[36:36] | Didn’t think you were gonna shit on all of us. | 没想到你把我们全都陷害了 |
[36:38] | He was asking me what it’s like. | 他问我什么感受 |
[36:40] | It’s hell every day, right? | 每天都像在地狱 是吗 |
[36:43] | Guess what? The guards? CO’s? | 猜猜怎么了 那些守卫 狱警 |
[36:46] | We’re right in here with you. | 我们都和你一起在里面 |
[36:49] | Most of us are trying to do our best, given the circumstances. | 鉴于当前情况 我们大部分人都在尽力 |
[36:52] | Come on, Tamika. | 算了吧 塔米卡 |
[36:54] | You see how I’m being treated. | 你看到我是怎么被虐待的了 |
[36:58] | This is people doing their best? | 这就是尽力吗 |
[37:02] | I stuck out my neck for you. To help you. And this is how you do? | 我为了帮你冒这么大风险 你就这样做吗 |
[37:06] | I wasn’t talking about… | 我不是说… |
[37:07] | I wasn’t talking about you. I wasn’t. | 我不是说你 我不是 |
[37:10] | God, please. | 天呐 拜托 |
[37:12] | I was talking about them. | 我是在说他们 |
[37:14] | Yeah, well, I am them. | 我也算在他们里 |
[38:38] | I don’t know how to tell you. I just don’t fuck with cashews. | 我不知道怎么告诉你 我不喜欢吃腰果 |
[38:42] | But those are, like, the top nut. | 但那些是顶级腰果 |
[38:46] | I mean, you open up a bag of mixed nuts | 你打开一袋混装的坚果 |
[38:50] | and you hope for a cashew. | 希望找一个腰果 |
[38:53] | Mmm-mmm, not me. | 我不想 |
[38:55] | I open a bag of mixed nuts and I hope to get sunflower seeds. | 我打开一袋混装坚果 希望里面有葵花籽 |
[39:00] | That’s not a nut, nut. | 那不是坚果类 |
[39:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[39:07] | Well, neither is a cashew. | 腰果也不是啊 |
[39:10] | It’s a drupe. D-R-U-P-E. | 是核果 核加果 |
[39:14] | I learned from the Rasta… | 我是跟火车上让我焚香的… |
[39:15] | … making me incense from the train. Uh. | 拉斯塔法教徒学的 |
[39:18] | – The fuck? – Shit! | – 什么鬼 – 我的天 |
[39:19] | – You were supposed to lock the door. – I thought you were. | – 你应该锁门的 – 我以为你会锁的 |
[39:21] | – You lying. – I… I… | – 你在说谎… – 我… |
[39:23] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[39:26] | Um, welcome to Storky’s, | 欢迎来到斯多奇小店 |
[39:28] | home of the new Biscuit Burger and Gravy Bundle. | 这里有新款饼干汉堡和肉汁汉堡 |
[39:30] | May I… Can I help you, Michael Spence? | 我可以… 帮你吗 迈克尔·思朋斯 |
[39:35] | Ay, yo, can you help me out? | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[39:38] | I don’t know. If it’s burger… If it’s burger-related. | 我不知道 如果是汉堡… 或者和汉堡相关的 |
[39:42] | I need the money. | 我要钱 |
[39:44] | – Uh, what? – The money. | – 什么 – 钱 |
[39:46] | Give me the fucking register money. Hurry up! | 把收银台的钱给我 快点 |
[39:50] | – Look… Look… – Give me the… | – 听着… – 给我… |
[39:52] | Okay. Michael, listen, I want to, but I gotta tell you, | 好的 迈克尔 听着 我想给你 但我要告诉你 |
[39:56] | if I open up this drawer this late, | 如果我这么晚打开这个抽屉 |
[39:57] | it’s gonna set off all the police alarms and video cameras, okay? | 就会触发警报和摄像机 好吗 |
[40:01] | Shit. Then… | 该死 那… |
[40:05] | Then give me your Js! | 把你的鞋给我 |
[40:06] | What? | 什么 |
[40:07] | The Jordans. On your feet. I seen ’em. | 你的鞋 乔丹的 我看到了 |
[40:14] | Come on, please. These are the new eights… | 拜托 这是新鞋… |
[40:16] | Just give me the fucking Jordans! | 你他妈把鞋给我 |
[40:20] | Man, this is some black-on-black crime. This is bullshit! | 兄弟 这是黑人对黑人犯法 太扯淡了 |
[40:24] | You could’ve robbed some white bitch. | 你应该去抢劫白人 |
[40:26] | We was in social studies together. | 我们还一起上过社会课程呢 |
[40:28] | Ah! Shut the fuck up! | 你他妈闭嘴 |
[40:31] | And I’m watching you, all right? | 我会盯着你的 好吗 |
[40:34] | So don’t be pressing no buttons or no shit. | 别按任何按钮 别报警 |
[40:39] | Golly, man! | 天呐 |
[40:50] | Tasha. Oh, my God. | 塔莎 老天 |
[40:52] | – You okay? – No. | – 你还好吗 – 不好 |
[40:53] | The nigga just stole my shoes, and I stepped in something wet. | 那个黑鬼偷了我的鞋 然后我踩到湿湿的东西了 |
[40:56] | Is that gravy? | 是肉汁吗 |
[40:58] | Or you piss on the floor when you was acting like a little bitch? | 你像小贱人一样 趴在地板上尿尿吗 |
[41:01] | Oh, fuck you. He had a gun. | 我的天 他有枪啊 |
[41:03] | I thought for sure I’d be moppin’ your blood up off the floor. | 我以为我要在地板上擦你的血 |
[41:06] | Like you were supposed to mop shit up around here. | 说的好像真会拖地板似的 |
[41:08] | Tonight was supposed to be your night to clean up. | 今晚本该是你来打扫 |
[41:10] | And I was getting to it. | 我不是正准备打扫吗 |
[41:12] | I just wanted to get my smoke on first. | 我只想先抽一口 |
[41:14] | You know I clean better when I’m high. | 我嗨了后打扫起来也带劲 |
[41:16] | Oh, hold up. Hold up. Hold up. | 等一下 等一下 |
[41:18] | We’ve been getting high as | 我们以前在这嗨的时候 |
[41:19] | fuck in here and they got security cameras? | 不会被摄像头拍下来了吧 |
[41:21] | Girl, please. This place | 得了吧 老妹 |
[41:23] | too cheap for some fucking security cameras. | 这里太穷了 根本装不起摄像头 |
[41:26] | But Michael Spence don’t know that. Dumbass. | 但迈克尔·思朋斯那个傻瓜并不知道 |
[41:29] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[41:32] | You… You bad. You one bad sister. | 你太坏了 你真是厉害 |
[41:35] | Well, I’m a product of my environment. | 也是环境塑造了我 |
[41:40] | Thank you. Now, clean the fuck up. | 谢谢 现在打扫干净吧 |
[41:46] | So, I was thinking that we should split cleaning duties | 我想我们可以分工合作打扫这里 |
[41:49] | so we can get through it faster. | 这样可以快点完成 |
[41:51] | Yes, please, let’s go faster | 没错 我们快点完成 |
[41:52] | so we can spend more time in our prison cells. | 好多在牢里待一会 |
[41:55] | Ah. You got attitude, girl. I like it. | 你有点性格 我喜欢 |
[42:00] | I’ll tell you what, | 要我说啊 |
[42:00] | I take the bathroom and you can do the visitation area. | 我打扫厕所 你打扫探视区 |
[42:04] | Deal. And our agreement is final. No take-backsies. | 成交 就这么说定了 不许反悔 |
[42:07] | Let’s shake on it. | 我们握个手吧 |
[42:10] | This must be your first time on visitation duty. | 你肯定是第一次来打扫这里吧 |
[42:13] | Yeah. What’s the big deal? | 是的 这有什么关系 |
[42:16] | Well, I don’t know whether | 我不知道是不是 |
[42:18] | the visitors are nervous to see their loved ones | 探访者见到他们的爱人总是很紧张 |
[42:20] | or if it’s the long car rides here, | 还是做了很长时间的车来到这里 |
[42:22] | but the visitors’ bathroom is basically Chernobyl. | 但探访者的厕所就是个切尔诺贝利 |
[42:26] | I don’t know who that is. | 我不知道你说的什么意思 |
[42:27] | My advice? | 给你个建议 |
[42:28] | Hold your breath and start spraying madly. | 屏住呼吸然后狂喷水 |
[42:57] | Yes, it is smart to do it in spurts. | 没错 快速做完是明智的选择 |
[43:11] | Oh, hi, ma’am. May I speak to you for a second? | 女士 你能听我说几句话吗 |
[43:15] | – Hey, how you doing? – Hey. | – 你好吗 – 你好 |
[43:17] | – Uh, you just saw your girlfriend? – Yeah. | – 你刚见过你的女朋友吗 – 是的 |
[43:18] | Yeah. What’s all this? | 你卖的是什么 |
[43:20] | Oh. Here. Try this sample. | 给你 先尝尝 |
[43:24] | How much more time does she have left? | 她还有几个月就出来了 |
[43:27] | Mmm. Not bad. Five months. | 不错 五个月 |
[43:29] | That’s nothing. | 这没事 |
[43:31] | You know, in five months you could get yourself jacked for her. | 这五个月你可以想着她打飞机 |
[43:33] | I mean, not that you don’t look good now. | 我不是说你现在就不帅了 |
[43:36] | This stuff works? | 这个东西管用吗 |
[43:37] | Yo, look at me. Would I lie to you? | 看着我 我是会撒谎的人吗 |
[43:42] | – Can I tell you something? – What’s that? | – 我能告诉你一点事吗 – 什么 |
[43:45] | I used to be in there too. | 我以前也在里面待过 |
[43:46] | – Oh, yeah? – Well, not there. Up the hill at camp. | – 真的吗 – 不是那里 在山顶的营地 |
[43:49] | Minimum. | 最小的那个 |
[43:51] | And now I’m just out here, you know, | 现在我刚从里面出来 |
[43:53] | trying to make money to get my kids back. | 想要挣钱拿回我的孩子 |
[43:55] | But this shit right here is the real-real. | 但我的货是最正宗的 |
[43:58] | This Nutri Herbal. It’s transformational. | 这种营养茶 这是能让人改头换面的 |
[44:01] | – How much? – $30. | – 多少钱 – 30美元 |
[44:03] | Yeah? You got it. | 好 我买了 |
[44:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:09] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[44:10] | Hello, sir. May I interest you in some Nutri Herbal? | 你好 对营养茶有兴趣吗 |
[44:13] | Sir, we have it in chai. | 先生 这可是印度产的 |
[44:15] | Hi. Hi, beautiful couple. | 你好 美丽的夫妻 |
[44:16] | May I have a second of your time, please? | 我能占用你们一点时间吗 |
[44:19] | Mommy, can I have the milkshake? | 妈妈 我能喝点奶昔吗 |
[44:21] | – Honey, we’re not buying anything today. – Hi, no, listen. Hi. | – 宝贝 我们今天不买东西 – 不是 听我说 |
[44:23] | – It’s not a milkshake. – Oh, it ain’t gonna hurt her any. | – 这不是奶昔 – 这又不会伤到她 |
[44:26] | Here you go, little girl. Have the pink one. | 给你 小女孩 拿这个粉色的 |
[44:29] | And here’s one for you too, Mom. Look at that. | 这一杯是给妈妈的 看看这个 |
[44:32] | – Instant breakfast for the whole family. – Okay. | – 全家都能吃的即食早餐 – 好的 |
[44:35] | Hey, have you ever thought about making some extra money? | 你们有想过多赚一点钱吗 |
[44:37] | Oh! Hey, hey! I’m so sorry about this, ma’am. | 嘿 我很抱歉 女士 |
[44:40] | Enjoy your visit to prison. | 监狱之行一路顺风 |
[44:43] | Yo. What the hell you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[44:45] | That’s my Hot and Healthy Heather, yo! | 那是我带的热腾腾的营养品 |
[44:47] | You cannot solicit here. | 你不能在这里做生意 |
[44:49] | I will help you pack up because it is raining and… | 我来帮你打包 以防待会下雨或是… |
[44:54] | ’cause I wanna take you out. | 我想带你离开 |
[44:57] | What do you mean? Like, kill me or out on a date? | 你什么意思 杀了我还是约我出去 |
[45:00] | On a date. Look, I’m out of here in, like, 15 minutes. | 约你出去 我能出去大概十五分钟 |
[45:05] | – What do I gotta do? – Eat. | – 我要做什么 – 吃 |
[45:07] | If you’re hungry. | 如果你饿的话 |
[45:09] | You like Red Lobster? It’s Endless Shrimp right now. | 你喜欢红龙虾吗 现在盛产虾类 |
[45:13] | Great. | 好 |
[45:15] | You can have all the little shrimps you want. | 你可以去吃那些小虾子 |
[45:17] | I’m gonna have the lobster. | 我要吃大龙虾 |
[45:20] | And a steak. | 还有牛排 |
[45:21] | Nice. Surf and turf. | 不错 海陆兼备 |
[45:23] | All right. Come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[46:04] | – You need to come with me. – I’m in the middle of something. | – 你要跟我过来 – 我现在有事要忙 |
[46:13] | I’ll keep your place. | 我来帮帮你 |
[46:56] | I’ll be back later. | 我一会就回来 |
[46:59] | You’re going to leave us in here? | 你就把我们留在这里就走了吗 |
[47:01] | Telling me how to do my job? | 要不你来告诉我怎么做 |
[47:12] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[47:18] | Okeydokey. | 好吧 |
[47:41] | The way I see it, this haircut could go one of two ways. | 我看了一下 这剃头有两种方法 |
[47:47] | I am very sorry, Carol, but I didn’t realize it was you who… | 我很抱歉 卡萝尔 我不知道是你… |
[47:52] | Was the idiot who let your friend Frieda sell me out? | 被你的朋友弗里达出卖的那个傻瓜吗 |
[47:54] | She is not my friend. | 她不是我的朋友 |
[47:57] | And this is a classic miscommunication | 而且这其中有误会 |
[47:59] | because that is not at all what I meant. | 因为这和我的本意完全不同 |
[48:01] | Then what did you mean? | 那你的本意是什么 |
[48:07] | I am the idiot. | 我才是那个傻瓜 |
[48:10] | I was the fucking queen. | 我曾经是老大 |
[48:13] | And I’ve been reduced to the fool because Frieda sold me out. | 要不是弗里达把我卖了 我也不会落到如此田地 |
[48:19] | Like she sold you out 30 years ago. | 就像三十年前她出卖你那样 |
[48:24] | And how does she get away with it? | 她是怎么能全身而退的 |
[48:26] | Every single time. | 每一次 |
[48:31] | I want to put an end to it, | 我想要终结这一切 |
[48:33] | and I needed to find the person in here who was as angry as I am, | 我需要在这里找到和我一样愤怒的人 |
[48:37] | who knows what it’s like to be betrayed by her. | 同时也知道被她背叛是什么滋味的人 |
[48:51] | Well, it looks like you found her. | 看起来你已经找到她了 |
[48:59] | Now… | 现在… |
[49:00] | let’s fix that fucked-up hair of yours, shall we? | 让我们处理一下你的发型 好吗 |
[49:07] | I’d love that. | 感谢 |
[49:15] | Quick steps! | 脚步要快 |
[49:17] | Uh, quick steps. Quick steps. Just quick steps. Quick steps. | 脚步要快 脚步要快 脚步快一点就行了 |
[49:22] | They were right. This class does suck my nuts. | 她们说得对 这个课的确无聊透顶 |
[49:26] | All right. Hey, hold on, hold on. At least he’s trying. | 好了 好了 至少他在努力不是吗 |
[49:31] | Can I help you? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[49:36] | Okay, ladies. Partner up. Everybody find a partner. | 好了 女士们 找个伴 每个人都要一个伴 |
[49:40] | Face each other and move your hips like this. Look. | 面对面 然后这样晃你们的屁股 |
[49:43] | There you go. Move those hips. | 就是这样 晃动你们的屁股 |
[49:46] | Keep your distance. No touching. Remember, we’re shadow-dancing. | 保持距离 不要有接触 记住 这是影子舞 |
[49:52] | – You got the stuff? – Yeah. You got my sperm? | – 拿到货了吗 – 对 你拿到精子了吗 |
[49:56] | Still warm. So, how we gonna do this? | 还有余温 这要这么做 |
[49:58] | Okay, everybody switch with your partners, | 好 所有人和同伴交换位置 |
[50:00] | but keep moving those hips. Switch. | 但不要停止摇晃臀部 交换 |
[50:09] | All right. Bend your knees just a little bit | 好的 接下来稍稍屈膝 |
[50:11] | and keep those hips moving. | 然后继续晃动臀部 |
[50:13] | It’s all about the flirt. There you go. | 要的就是挑逗性 就是这样 |
[50:17] | Looking good, ladies. | 表现不错 女士们 |
[50:21] | Come on, Luschek. | 来啊 鲁斯查克 |
[50:23] | Switch. | 交换 |
[50:31] | – What you got in your hand there? – Looks like our Oxy. | – 你手里拿着什么 – 看来是我们的奥施康定 |
[50:34] | Did you think we weren’t gonna notice Blanca’s 30-pill order? | 你以为我们没注意布兰卡的三十枚药片的单子吗 |
[50:39] | You know our shit can’t cross enemy lines. | 你知道我们没法穿越敌人线 |
[50:42] | Daddy shouldn’t have fucked up a good thing when he had it. | 爹地有好东西 不该糟蹋了 |
[51:20] | What the fuck happened to you? Did you get the stuff? | 你怎么了 你拿到东西了吗 |
[51:23] | They jumped me. Cunt-Block bitches. | 她们偷袭了我 那两个婊子 |
[51:25] | – Where’s the Oxy? Did you get it? – They took it. | – 药呢 你拿到了呢 – 她们拿走了 |
[51:30] | Oh, fuck! | 该死 |
[51:31] | What are you more concerned about? Me or the Oxy? | 你更关心什么 我还是关心药 |
[51:38] | Hey, every one of those bitches is gonna get her face carved up. | 每一个婊子都会因为碰了你 |
[51:42] | For touching you. | 脸被划花 |
[51:49] | That’s the right answer. | 这才对嘛 |
[51:50] | I managed to pocket a few right before they got to me. | 在她们抓住我之前 我尝试藏了几粒 |
[51:53] | Shit. | 厉害 |
[51:57] | – You’re sexy, you know that? – Yeah. | – 你很性感 知道吗 – 是的 |
[52:00] | Show me where they hurt you. | 给我看看她们打你的地方 |
[52:03] | No, I’m good. There’s one thing I learned in prison, | 我没事 这是我在监狱学到的教训 |
[52:06] | is how to take a licking and keep on ticking. | 遭受挫折之后也要忍下去 |
[52:10] | What’s that? | 说什么呢 |
[52:13] | You were gonna keep those pills for yourself, weren’t you? | 这些药你打算自己留着的 是吧 |
[52:16] | No. | 不是 |
[52:18] | Yes. Maybe. | 也许是吧 |
[52:20] | That doesn’t matter. I gave ’em to you, didn’t I? | 这不重要 反正我都给你了 |
[52:25] | That’s right. That’s a good girl. | 当然了 真是个好姑娘 |
[52:47] | Hurry, before the diablitos die. | 快一点 别等到精子都死了 |
[52:49] | Where’s my speculum? | 我的窥镜哪去了 |
[52:50] | Was I supposed to get a speculum? | 我要拿窥镜过来吗 |
[52:52] | I’m kidding. All right. Relax. That’s an order. | 我开玩笑的 放轻松 我会按顺序办事的 |
[52:56] | – Everything is here. – Mm-hm. | – 所有东西都备齐了 – 好 |
[52:57] | The straw, the spunk. | 吸管 引火柴 |
[53:00] | I’d do it myself, but frankly, I did a test run with Go-Gurt, | 我本打算自己动手的 但我拿吸吸乐做了个测试 |
[53:02] | and it was a mess. | 结果糟透了 |
[53:04] | And a waste of good Go-Gurt. | 还浪费了宝贵的吸吸乐 |
[53:05] | I gotta say, I was hoping | 我之前还希望 |
[53:07] | that you were gonna go with the Krazy Straw. | 你会带来克拉齐吸管 |
[53:09] | A little touch of whimsy, but this is good, too. | 再稍作改造 但这一根也很不错 |
[53:12] | – Uh, two in one. Straightforward. – Mmm-hmm. | – 两根连成一根 – 对 |
[53:15] | All right. Now. Just, uh… | 好的 现在只要… |
[53:20] | You’re welcome. Yeah. Relax, lady. | 不用谢 现在放轻松 女士 |
[53:23] | All right? This is my area of expertise. One of them, anyway. | 没事吧 这件事我是专业领域 之一 |
[53:27] | I’m also surprisingly great at needlepoint. | 我同时还精通针绣花边 |
[53:37] | Keep that for your baby book. You ready, mama? | 那个留给你有了孩子以后 准备好了吗 准妈妈 |
[53:42] | Ready, mama. | 准备好了 |
[53:44] | Let’s make a life today. | 今天我们要造个人出来 |
[53:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[53:49] | Now, relax these babies. Okay. | 现在 脚轻松 好吗 |
[53:55] | – Yep. And we have lift off. – All right. | – 好了 我们要开始了 – 好 |
[53:58] | – Keep these legs up. – Okay. | – 脚不要放下啦 – 好的 |
[54:00] | Hey, you know. I hear that it helps the whole process | 你知道 如果你在这个过程中达到高潮 |
[54:01] | if you have an orgasm during, uh… | 将会对我的工作有帮助 |
[54:04] | I’m not actually suggesting, you know, volunteering myself, | 我不是建议你高潮 我也没这个义务 |
[54:06] | but I do feel it would fall under the jurisprudence of, uh, | 但我觉得这就像法学中的一句话 |
[54:09] | “Gay for the stay, straight at the gate.” | “基佬留下 直男进门” |
[54:11] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[54:12] | Well, sounds like you’re already there. | 看起来你已经高潮了 |
[54:15] | Well, you know it happens. | 你也知道怎么回事 |
[54:16] | Just being in proximity | 只要靠近我的费洛蒙 |
[54:17] | of my pheromone cloud can have that effect. | 就会产生这种效果 |
[54:19] | Oh, yeah. Looks like my work here is done. | 看起来我的工作已经完成了 |
[54:29] | Oh, fuck. | 靠 |
[54:34] | Hey, any mail for me? | 有我的信件吗 |
[54:37] | Nope. Nothing for you. | 没 没有你的信件 |
[54:43] | Yo, I swear, you was channeling some American Gangster shit. | 我打赌你一定看了很多美式黑帮片 |
[54:49] | Hey, make sure you lock the damn thing this time. | 确保你这次把门锁好了 |
[54:52] | – Yeah, I locked it. – Shit! | – 我锁上了 – 好吧 |
[54:54] | Yeah. Yeah, I was, like, looking up at you and thinking, | 我当时朝上看着你 想着 |
[55:00] | “Why doesn’t she just give this fool the damn money?” | “为什么她不直接给这个傻子钱呢” |
[55:02] | I mean, come on. What else was we supposed to do? Right? | 得了吧 我还能怎么做呢 |
[55:05] | “Um, hello, police? I’d like to report a robbery. | “你好 警察 我想报告一起抢劫案 |
[55:08] | Uh, yes, we’re high as fuck. | 是的 我们吸的正嗨呢 |
[55:10] | And yes, there’s money missing from the register.” | 是的 收银台里丢了钱” |
[55:15] | Who do you think they was gonna blame? | 你觉得他们会怪谁 |
[55:18] | True. True. | 没错 没错 |
[55:21] | I can’t even front, ’cause you probably saved my life tonight. | 我都没法说什么 因为你今晚救了我的命 |
[55:27] | For real. | 真的 |
[55:29] | That was some not-all-heroes-wear-capes-type shit. | 你就是那个不穿披风的英雄 |
[55:33] | Yeah. And some don’t wear shoes either, yo. | 有些英雄还不穿鞋呢 |
[55:37] | Oh, right. Damn, girl. | 我都给忘了 |
[55:41] | I would give you mine, | 我把我的鞋子给你 |
[55:42] | but… But you wear, like, child sizes. | 但你的鞋子小得像给小孩子穿似的 |
[55:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[55:47] | I can’t believe dude took your fucking Jordans. | 我不敢相信那混蛋拿走了你的乔丹鞋 |
[55:50] | But the joke is on that dummy because those ain’t Jordans. | 傻的是那个笨蛋 那鞋子根本不是乔丹的 |
[55:54] | – Those was Gordons! – What? For real? | – 那是戈丹牌的 – 真的吗 |
[55:59] | Yo, I got them from Canal Street. Canal Street Special, yo. | 我在运河街买的 运河街的特价品 |
[56:02] | Special, baby. | 特价品 宝贝 |
[56:04] | – Whoo. – Uh, uh, uh, get it. Uh. | – 哇 – 我明白了 |
[56:08] | – Yo. Uh, wait. It’s almost 3:00 a.M. – Damn. | – 等下 已经快凌晨三点了 – 老天 |
[56:12] | I gotta go. My moms is gonna be pissed. | 我得走了 我妈要生气了 |
[56:15] | Yeah. | 好 |
[56:24] | – You gonna be at work next Wednesday? – Girl, you know it. | – 下周三你还会来吗 – 你懂的 姐妹 |