时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Are you watching me sleep? | 你在看我睡觉吗 |
[01:28] | – What time is it? – Almost 7:30. | – 现在几点了 – 快七点半了 |
[01:31] | I haven’t slept this well in months. | 我好几个月没睡得这么舒坦了 |
[01:35] | You and I are like yin and yang. | 你和我就像阴和阳 |
[01:37] | I couldn’t sleep a wink last night. | 昨晚我一夜没合眼 |
[01:40] | Have you ever tried progressive muscle relaxation? | 你试过渐进式肌肉放松吗 |
[01:43] | You start with your toes and tense them as hard as you can. | 从你的脚趾开始 尽可能地收紧它们 |
[01:47] | Then relax completely. | 然后完全放松 |
[01:49] | And work your way up your body, | 然后也这样运动脚以上的部位 |
[01:50] | all the way up to the top of your head. | 一直到头顶 |
[01:53] | How do you tense your head? | 你怎么收紧你的脑袋 |
[01:57] | I don’t know. Stop questioning my methods. | 我不知道 别再质疑我的方法了 |
[02:00] | Where’s your roomie? | 你的室友呢 |
[02:02] | She’s been making herself quite scarce lately. | 她最近总是来无影去无踪 |
[02:05] | Come. Join me. | 来吧 来我这 |
[02:08] | The water’s fine. | 这里很舒服 |
[02:09] | And risk getting more shots? You know I can’t. | 冒着被记过的风险吗 你知道我不能过去的 |
[02:12] | Yes, you can. You’re choosing not to. Own your free will. | 你可以的 你可以选择不做 自己看着办吧 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | Look at this. | 看看我们 |
[02:31] | Isn’t this nice? | 这样多棒啊 |
[02:32] | It’d be nicer if you brushed your teeth. | 如果你能刷刷牙就更好了 |
[02:39] | I’m not getting anything. | 我什么也没闻到 |
[02:41] | Really? ‘Cause I’m getting Purina. | 是吗 我可闻到狗粮味了 |
[02:43] | Oh, man. | 你呀 |
[02:44] | I said a line! Tighten up! | 我说排成一队 站好 |
[02:47] | – Well, that was fun. – No, no, no. Stay. | – 好了 玩够了 – 不 别走 |
[02:49] | We can be a lump. | 我们可以装成是被子 |
[02:51] | Don’t look at me. Walk. | 别看着我 走啊 |
[02:53] | – See? – This was a mistake. | – 看吧 – 这真是个错误 |
[02:56] | Shh. Be a lump. | 你是被子 |
[02:58] | You’re hot-boxing me with your breath. | 你在用你的呼吸来刺激我 |
[03:00] | How? How am I hot-boxing you? | 我怎么刺激你了 |
[03:03] | No. | 别 |
[03:05] | Peek-a-boo. | 抓到你们了 |
[03:07] | Little sorority slumber party? All it’s missing is the shots. | 搞睡衣派对吗 就差给你们记过了 |
[03:11] | – Oh, come on. – Is that really necessary? | – 得了吧 – 真的有必要吗 |
[03:13] | No licky-fishy in here, unless I can watch. | 不许胡闹 除非你们闹给我看 |
[03:15] | And right now, I got shit to do. | 现在我有要事在身 |
[03:18] | Vause, get the fuck gone. | 沃斯 你现在就消失 |
[03:20] | – Chapman, you’re coming with me. – Where? | – 查普曼 你跟我走 – 去哪 |
[03:24] | Do I have time to brush my teeth? Because apparently I need to. | 能给我点时间刷一下牙吗 显然我得刷一下 |
[03:28] | How about I knock ’em out and you never need to brush again? | 那我把你的牙都敲掉就不用刷牙了 行吗 |
[03:39] | Stay. | 待在这 |
[03:46] | Excuse me, do you know what this is about? | 等一下 你知道这是要做什么吗 |
[03:49] | Do you know why we’re seeing a case manager? | 你知道我们为什么要见案件管理员吗 |
[03:51] | I don’t know. But mi abuela | 我不知道 但我奶奶 |
[03:52] | used to say that bad things come in threes. | 曾说过坏事成三 |
[03:55] | First, they move my good bunkie into a new cell block. | 第一 他们把我的好室友调到别间去了 |
[04:00] | Second, I get my period this morning. | 第二 今天早上我姨妈来了 |
[04:03] | Can you really count your period as a bad thing | 你怎么能把你每月都来的姨妈 |
[04:05] | on a list of bad things if it comes every month? | 当成一件坏事列到这里面呢 |
[04:07] | I thought I was pregnant. | 我以为我怀孕了 |
[04:09] | You… | 你… |
[04:15] | Sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[04:18] | And this is the third thing. Whatever this is. | 这就是第三件 不管这是件什么事 |
[04:29] | Hey. You know what this is about? | 你知道这是什么事吗 |
[04:47] | Time to make the donuts, kid. | 到点去做甜甜圈了 孩子 |
[04:48] | Okay. One sec. | 好的 马上来 |
[05:10] | I’m really… | 我真的… |
[05:15] | That’s what I thought. Can’t even fill it out right. | 真是不出所料 这点东西都填不对 |
[05:18] | Usually, they come to pick you up around 11:00, | 通常 他们会在十一点左右过来接你 |
[05:21] | but with processing, | 但是之后 |
[05:22] | you’re gonna wanna tell whoever you got coming, | 你可能会想通知来接你的人 |
[05:24] | at least an hour or so after that. | 至少大概一小时之后 |
[05:27] | Unless they don’t mind waiting. | 除非他们不介意等 |
[05:29] | Depends which guards they got on duty. | 根据值班的警卫不同 时间不确定 |
[05:32] | Is this for court? | 这是要上庭吗 |
[05:35] | Do I get an arraignment to tell what the charges are? | 难道我不该收到一份告知我罪名的传票吗 |
[05:37] | This is for release. | 是为了释放你 |
[05:41] | You’re getting out tomorrow. | 你明天就要出狱了 |
[05:47] | Where the fuck is my curling iron? | 我的卷发器呢 |
[05:48] | I don’t know why you use the drawer. Cleared it out for you. | 真不懂你为什么用那个抽屉 给你清理出来了 |
[05:51] | Do you like the tiny diamonds or the little swoopy things? | 你喜欢小钻石这个还是有圈圈这个 |
[05:56] | You are a grown man. | 你已经长大了 |
[05:57] | You should be able to dress yourself by now. | 你现在应该可以自己穿衣服了 |
[05:59] | Today’s closing statements in Taystee’s trial, | 今天有美味姐的案子的结案陈词 |
[06:02] | and I have a coffee with a journalist | 我还要跟一个法律节目的记者 |
[06:03] | from the Marshall Project about the MCC story. | 喝咖啡讲讲管理公司的事情 |
[06:07] | I don’t wanna look like an idiot. | 我可不想看起来像个白痴 |
[06:09] | Well, that would be a miracle. | 那就成奇迹了 |
[06:11] | – Something else bothering you? – What? | – 你是有什么烦心事吗 – 什么 |
[06:15] | ‘Cause you’re being an even bigger bitch than normal. | 因为你现在不是一般的刻薄 |
[06:17] | You want to know what’s bothering me? | 你想知道我有什么烦心事吗 |
[06:21] | You’re getting all dressed up like you have some place to go, | 你现在穿得这么正式 好像要去什么场合似的 |
[06:24] | but you don’t have a job. | 但你连个工作都没有 |
[06:26] | You’re choosing ties to be a spectator and have coffee. | 你为了去当观众然后去喝咖啡选领带 |
[06:30] | I’m trying to make a difference here. | 我是在努力变好 |
[06:32] | Yeah? Good luck with that. | 是吗 那么祝你好运 |
[06:33] | I hope it’s worth pushing your career off a cliff. | 我希望把你的事业推下悬崖是值得的 |
[06:35] | This is such garbage. | 真是屁话 |
[06:38] | I don’t believe for a minute you give a shit about my career. | 我一分钟也不相信你会关心我的事业 |
[06:40] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[06:42] | I actually don’t care what you think. | 我才不关心你怎么想的 |
[06:43] | I think you’re picking a fight with me | 我认为你是在挑事 |
[06:45] | for the same reason you won’t take the fucking drawer. | 就跟你不用那个该死的抽屉是一个理由 |
[06:48] | This ain’t some quick-fuck affair anymore. | 这才不是什么偷情 |
[06:52] | This is real and real scares the crap out of you. | 这是真的 真实得吓到了你 |
[06:55] | Or maybe I am just fine with real | 或者也许我对真实没什么感觉 |
[06:57] | and you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 而你并不知道你都逼逼了些什么 |
[06:59] | Yeah, I might buy that, if you hadn’t married a gay guy. | 好 如果你不是嫁了一个男同 我还能信你这话 |
[07:08] | If you find the curling iron, fucking keep it. | 如果你找到了我的卷发棒 就自己留着吧 |
[07:22] | Wow, you look like shit. | 你看起来像坨屎 |
[07:26] | I’m not the one right now, Flaca. | 我不是从前的我了 法兰卡 |
[07:28] | Is your back still fucked up? | 你的背还疼吗 |
[07:30] | Everything is fucked up. | 所有事都搞砸了 |
[07:33] | Well, Flacacare has been providing | 法兰卡医疗从1992年起提供 |
[07:36] | cheap and easy healthcare services since 1992. | 低廉而简洁的医疗服务 |
[07:40] | We do accept pre-existing conditions | 我们接受既有的医疗状况 |
[07:43] | as long as it’s not some nasty shit, like my baby cousin once had | 只要不是什么烂摊子 像是我表弟有一次 |
[07:46] | where the worms came out of his butthole. | 发现有虫子从他菊花里钻出来 |
[07:49] | I don’t know what’s wrong with you, | 不知道你哪根筋又不对了 |
[07:51] | but that was highly riffable. | 但都是能治好的 |
[07:53] | Find your center before | 在我们解说明天的踢球比赛之前 |
[07:54] | we commentator for tomorrow’s kickball game. | 来我们的医疗机构治好它 |
[07:57] | I ain’t commentatoring no kickball game. | 我没有要解说什么踢球比赛 |
[07:59] | Who am I supposed to bounce my witty observations off of? | 我应该找谁来当我的捧哏呢 |
[08:02] | Do whatever you did when I was gone. | 我不在的时候怎么办的就怎么办呗 |
[08:04] | Gloria? Nah, that bitch is too greedy with the mic. | 格洛丽亚吗 不 那个贱人就是个麦霸 |
[08:08] | Plus, I’m trying to pretend I don’t know her like that, | 再者 我还要装作我不知道她那副德行 |
[08:10] | so I don’t get sent to SHU, too. | 才能让我不会也被关到单间里去 |
[08:12] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长了 |
[08:14] | Well, too bad. | 那就太不好了 |
[08:16] | ‘Cause I ain’t got shit to say right now. | 因为我现在没什么话好说的 |
[08:19] | I don’t think you know this, | 我不认为你知道这事 |
[08:20] | but there is some, like, weird and tense shit going on | 但最近有些奇怪的紧张气氛 |
[08:24] | because of this kickball game. | 就因为这场踢球比赛 |
[08:27] | So, they need us out there | 她们需要我们 |
[08:28] | to bring laughter and insightful observations. | 给观众带来欢笑和解说 |
[08:33] | You’ve been working this depressed look | 你这样消沉 |
[08:35] | for way too long, honey. | 已经太久了 |
[08:37] | It’s time to switch it up. | 是时候转变状态了 |
[08:38] | Like Tía Mariana always says, | 就像蒂亚·玛丽安娜常说的 |
[08:41] | just because you ate a McGriddle for breakfast, | 你早餐吃了煎饼 |
[08:43] | doesn’t mean that you need to eat cheesecake | 也不意味着接下来的几顿饭 |
[08:46] | and bacon-wrapped hot dogs for the rest of the day. | 你就能吃奶酪蛋糕和培根裹热狗了 |
[08:50] | You can always get a southwest chicken salad. | 你可以吃一份西南鸡肉沙拉的 |
[08:55] | You can always get a southwest chicken salad, Cindy. | 你可以吃一份西南鸡肉沙拉的 辛迪 |
[09:04] | Your services are no | 你们可以不必参加 |
[09:05] | longer needed on the kickball field tomorrow. | 明天的踢球比赛了 |
[09:07] | Which of us are you talking to? | 你是在和谁说话 |
[09:10] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[09:11] | It’s our team, too! You can’t do that. Who says? | 这也是我们队伍 你不能这么做 谁说的 |
[09:19] | They do. | 她们说的 |
[09:21] | Do you bitches mind if we have these seats? | 你们这些小贱人介不介意让个座 |
[09:24] | – Do I have to leave? – Of course not. | – 我也得走吗 – 当然不用 |
[09:27] | Adeola, you know you’re good here. | 阿德奥拉 你坐这挺好的 |
[09:31] | You’re a real jack-of-all-trades in here, aren’t you, Adeola? | 你在这真是无所不能啊 是吧 阿德奥拉 |
[09:35] | Down for a sacrament and a shanking in the same afternoon. | 一个下午同时参加圣礼和踢球 |
[09:39] | Yes, well, I was an evolutionary anthropologist in Lagos. | 是的 我在拉各斯是进化人类学家 |
[09:43] | So I was mainly interested | 所以我主要对 |
[09:44] | in human behavior in a cultural context | 在文化背景下的人类行为感兴趣 |
[09:46] | and the shifting dynamics of tribalism, and in particular, | 部落主义的动态变化 特别是 |
[09:49] | how the disputes between social psychology and behavioral ecology | 社会心理学与行为生态学的争论 |
[09:53] | negotiated themselves on a micro scale. | 是如何在微观层面上调和的 |
[09:56] | That said, I will fuck up a bitch when necessary. | 也就是说 必要的时候我会收拾某个小婊子 |
[09:59] | Girl, you’re fucking hilarious, yo. | 你他妈太搞笑了 |
[10:02] | Everybody listen up. | 大家都听着 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna go through some details, | 我要说几个细节 |
[10:06] | and Barb has a few words she wants to say before you go. | 然后在你们走之前巴布也有几句话要说 |
[10:08] | So bring it in. | 下面凑过来 |
[10:12] | This is the signal. When I do this… | 这是个信号 当我这样做的时候… |
[10:14] | That’s the signal for scissoring. | 那是交叉传球的信号 |
[10:17] | Fine. Uh, this is the signal. | 好吧 这个是信号 |
[10:20] | That’s the shocker. | 那是表示被插的惊讶信号 |
[10:27] | That’s the shocker for Trekkies. | 那就是惊讶的另一个手势 |
[10:28] | Fuck it. When I throw the shocker for Trekkies, | 管他的 当我做这个手势的时候 |
[10:31] | that’s the signal for you to charge. | 就是你们去撞人的信号 |
[10:33] | Pregnant girl is gonna | 怀孕的姑娘假装阵痛 |
[10:35] | distract the guards with some fake labor pains, | 来分散警卫的注意力 |
[10:37] | and that will be the signal to move. | 而且那就是开始行动的信号 |
[10:40] | Oh! I’m gonna be so good at this. | 我很擅长这个的 |
[10:42] | There was this one time, when I faked appendicitis | 有一次 有一次我偷东西被抓现行 |
[10:45] | when I got caught shoplifting, | 就假装阑尾炎发作 |
[10:47] | and they rushed me to the | 然后他们火速把我送到医院 |
[10:49] | hospital and actually removed my appendix. | 还真的切掉了我的阑尾 |
[10:53] | Plus, they never found the | 而且 他们竟然没发现 |
[10:55] | seven necklaces I had stashed in my hair. | 我藏在我头发里的七条项链 |
[10:58] | My hair was very big back then. | 我那时候头发很多 |
[11:01] | Anyone who doesn’t have a weapon needs to make one tonight. | 谁要是没有武器 今晚就要做一个 |
[11:04] | There’s extra supplies stuck to the bottom of this table. | 届时这个桌子的底下还会有额外的补给 |
[11:07] | So feel around for what you might need, but carefully. | 所以仔细想想还会需要什么 一定要小心 |
[11:12] | You okay, Nick? | 你还好吗 妮基 |
[11:16] | Yeah, yeah. It is an honor just to be nominated. | 好 好啊 能够被提名就很荣幸了 |
[11:22] | I’ll be out there. | 我会出场的 |
[11:24] | There are gonna be plenty of C-Block slags out there. | 那时候会有很多C区的人在那 |
[11:26] | You leave the bitch to me. Everybody got that? Carol is mine. | 你们把那个贱人留给我 听到了吗 卡萝尔是我的 |
[11:30] | And I got Barb. | 我来负责巴布 |
[11:33] | I want her to know it was me that did her. | 我要让她知道是我赢了她 |
[11:35] | She’s gonna die looking into my eyes. | 她看到我的眼睛就会没命 |
[11:37] | It’s not an easy thing that I’m asking you girls to do. | 我要求你们做的事情不简单 |
[11:40] | I ain’t gonna lie. | 我夸张的说 |
[11:43] | Some of you here won’t make it into next week. | 你们之中的有些人可能撑不过下周 |
[11:45] | But C-Block will never let there be peace. | 但C区绝对不会善罢甘休 |
[11:50] | They wave with one hand | 她们挥动一只手 |
[11:52] | and they shiv us in the back with the other. | 另一只手就会在后面捅我们刀子 |
[11:54] | Fucking two-faced, worthless D-Block cunts! | 那些D区的没用的两面派婊子们 |
[12:00] | I think it’s pretty fucking obvious we don’t have a choice here. | 显而易见 我们已经没有选择了 |
[12:04] | Our only option is to protect ourselves. | 我们唯一的选择就是自卫 |
[12:08] | So tomorrow, when you head out onto that kickball field… | 所以明天 当你们冲进那个球场… |
[12:12] | You stick ’em through to the red meat. | 你就刺进她们的肉体 |
[12:15] | And make sure they don’t get back up. | 并且确保她们没有援军 |
[12:23] | C-Block. | C区 |
[12:26] | D-Block, D-Block, D-Block. | D区 D区 D区 |
[12:28] | C-Block. | C区 |
[12:31] | C-Block. | C区 |
[12:33] | D-Block, D-Block, D-Block, D-Block, D-Block. | D区 D区 D区 D区 D区 |
[12:36] | C-Block! C-Block! | C区 C区 |
[12:39] | – D-Block, D-Block. – C-Block! C-Block! C-Block! C-Block! | – D区 D区 – C区 C区 C区 C区 |
[12:44] | Since we have these booby traps now, | 既然我们有了这些小机关 |
[12:48] | is it okay if I leave the cell and ask around | 那我能不能出房间去问问 |
[12:50] | if anybody’s heard about my friend Taystee? | 有没有人有我朋友美味姐的消息 |
[12:53] | I just never found out if she was okay, | 我只是一直不知道她现在好不好 |
[12:55] | and we were friends and I think we still are friends. | 而且我们从前是朋友 我觉得我们依然是朋友 |
[12:58] | She might be mad at me for being a bad friend, | 她可能因为我是个坏朋友而生我气了 |
[13:00] | and I don’t know, and I have this drop-y feeling happening | 我不知道 我现在感觉胸口就像是 |
[13:03] | – in the middle of my chest right now. – Sure. Go ahead. | – 有块石头压着 – 行吧 去吧 |
[13:07] | If somebody tries to kill me, I’ll holler. | 如果有人想杀我 我会喊的 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:11] | Thanks, Frieda. | 谢谢 弗里达 |
[13:15] | Who is it? | 谁来了 |
[13:19] | Looks like I’m getting out. | 我是要出狱了 |
[13:20] | Congratulations. What do you want? | 恭喜你 你想干嘛 |
[13:24] | Well, I was gonna offer you first dibs on some of my stuff, | 我刚想给你些我的东西来着 |
[13:28] | but I guess I’ll be on my way if you’re too busy and too bitchy. | 如果你太忙或者太烦 我就走了 |
[13:31] | Yeah, I’m sorry. In a mood these days. | 抱歉 我这几天心情不太好 |
[13:34] | You got anything with, uh, vinyl chloride or isobutane in it? | 你这里面有含氯乙烯或异丁烷的东西吗 |
[13:40] | Bitch, I can use this shit like Basquiat, but I’ll be damned | 我倒是会用这些东西 但我要是知道化学成分 |
[13:44] | if I know the chemical compounds. | 我就牛逼了 |
[13:47] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[13:49] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:50] | Ah, hip’s a little stiff. Been sleeping on the stool. | 胯有点僵了 一直睡在那些烂东西上嘛 |
[13:53] | Can’t be too careful. | 小心为上吧 |
[13:56] | So, what you got planned for when they give you your freedom? | 当他们给你自由的时候 你有什么计划吗 |
[14:01] | You heard of James Baldwin? | 你听说过詹姆斯·鲍德温吗 |
[14:03] | He one of the Baldwin brothers? I like Alec. Sexy! | 他是鲍德温兄弟之一吗 我喜欢亚历克斯 性感 |
[14:07] | In that manly man way, you know? | 就是那种特别男人味的性感 |
[14:10] | Like, he’s got hair on his back, but you don’t mind. | 比如他背上都有毛 但你不必介意 |
[14:15] | James Baldwin was a writer, and black, | 詹姆斯·鲍德温是个作家 还是个黑人 |
[14:18] | and gay and not particularly hairy. | 还是个同性恋 也不是特别多毛 |
[14:23] | Back when I was at my lowest, | 当我处于低谷时 |
[14:25] | when I wasn’t sure I wanted to live, | 当我不确定自己是否还想活下去时 |
[14:27] | I read a quote of his and it stayed with me. | 我读了他的一段话 我一直记得 |
[14:32] | “Freedom is not something anybody can be given. | “自由并非谁人可给予你 |
[14:37] | Freedom is something people take, | 而是人们需追求的 |
[14:40] | and people are as free as they want to be.” | 人人可随心所欲即自由” |
[14:43] | You know what I want? | 你知道我想要什么吗 |
[14:46] | I want to walk outside and look at the sky. | 我想去外面 然后看天 |
[14:50] | If people are as free as they want to be, | 如果人们真的可以随心所欲 |
[14:54] | I should be able to stroll out those doors, look up and see sky. | 我便可以走出那几道门 抬头看天 |
[15:00] | But I can’t do that on account of the bars. | 但有栅栏 我做不到 |
[15:02] | ‘Cause I ain’t free. | 因为我还不自由 |
[15:05] | I’ll take these. What you want for ’em? | 我就要这些 你想换什么 |
[15:08] | Consider it a parting gift. Farewell, with your cranky ass. | 就当是离别的礼物吧 再见了 大屁股 |
[15:18] | Give us! Us free! Give us! Us free! | 给予我们 自由吧 给予我们 自由吧 |
[15:27] | Alex. Al? | 亚历克斯 阿尔 |
[16:29] | Are you smelling the soap? | 你是在闻香皂吗 |
[16:31] | You know they got soap on the outside, right? | 外面也是有香皂的好吗 |
[16:34] | I just can’t believe… | 我只是不敢相信… |
[16:37] | We’re getting out. | 我们要出狱了 |
[16:39] | Gringuita, why the hell are you whispering? | 亲爱的 你为什么要声音这么小 |
[16:42] | We’re getting out of this place! | 我们要离开这个鬼地方了 |
[16:44] | Doesn’t it feel weird? | 难道感觉不怪吗 |
[16:47] | Everything that you’re gonna be leaving behind? | 你要把所有一切都抛下吗 |
[16:50] | I’m leaving behind a musty wife beater, | 我是要抛下一个打老婆的混蛋 |
[16:52] | a quarter bottle of Head & Shoulders, | 四分之一瓶海飞丝 |
[16:54] | and a bunch of petty bitches | 还有那些让我伸胳膊的时候 |
[16:55] | that are the reason my elbow hurts when I straighten it. | 胳膊肘疼的一群小贱人 |
[16:59] | Out there? | 到了外面 |
[17:02] | I have a chance of starting a life. | 我有机会开始新的生活 |
[17:07] | Diablo is going to go crazy out of his mind when I tell him. | 迪亚波罗在我告诉他的时候会疯掉的 |
[17:17] | I’m gonna come right out and say it. | 我要直接说了 |
[17:20] | We’re ending Fantasy Inmate tomorrow. | 我们明天就要终结梦幻囚犯计划了 |
[17:22] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[17:23] | I’m just starting to heat up. | 我刚开始预热 |
[17:24] | When the fuck did Alvarez become commish? | 阿尔瓦雷斯什么时候成了头儿了 |
[17:27] | And why are we all pretending | 我们为什么要假装 |
[17:28] | this painfully Caucasian guy is Hispanic? | 这个烦人的白人男是西班牙裔 |
[17:30] | It is not unusual for some Latino men to have fair pigmentation. | 对一些拉丁美洲男人来说 肤色白皙是很正常的 |
[17:35] | Martin Sheen was born | 马丁·辛的本名是 |
[17:36] | Ramon Antonio Gerardo Estevez. | 拉蒙·安东尼奥·杰勒德·埃斯特维兹 |
[17:39] | Fucking made that name up. | 这个名字绝对是编的 |
[17:41] | I think we might be getting off track. | 我觉得我们可能有点跑题了 |
[17:43] | There was an incident with an inmate | 有件事 有一个犯人 |
[17:45] | discovering Fantasy materials in an unsecure location. | 在一个不安全的地方发现了梦幻囚犯计划的东西 |
[17:50] | And they were left by CO… | 留下那些东西是狱警… |
[17:54] | “Joel Luschek.” | “乔尔·鲁斯查克” |
[17:56] | I am joking, of course, as I knew it was Joel Luschek, | 我是开玩笑的 当然 在我看到名字之前 |
[17:59] | before I read it. | 我就知道是乔尔·鲁斯查克 |
[18:01] | But I was pretending to read off the document for comedy. | 我只是为了喜剧效果才假装读文件的 |
[18:04] | That is bullshit and you know it. | 那都是胡说 你是知道的 |
[18:06] | So some crazy inmate broke into my desk? Who was it? | 是哪个犯人翻过我的书桌 是谁 |
[18:10] | Gloria Mendoza. | 格洛丽亚·门多萨 |
[18:11] | When Alvarez subdued her, | 当阿尔瓦雷斯制服她的时候 |
[18:12] | she was about to talk about our league on the radio. | 她正要在电台上谈论我们的联盟 |
[18:15] | She’s cooling in the SHU for now, | 她现在正在单间里冷静呢 |
[18:17] | but we ought to give Fantasy Inmate a rest. | 但我们应该把梦幻囚犯计划的事放一放 |
[18:18] | He just wants to end it now because he’s in first place. | 他现在只想结束这事 因为他现在排第一 |
[18:22] | This morning, I had an old biddie in Florida poo herself. | 今天早晨我有个犯人拉在裤子里了 |
[18:25] | McCullough can vouch. Where does that put me? | 麦卡洛可以作证 这样我排第几 |
[18:29] | Two points from that would put you in… | 这条占两分 你就排到了… |
[18:37] | Yeah, last place. | 最后一名 |
[18:38] | Again, I knew she was in last place before I said it, | 再说一遍 我还没看就知道她在最后一名 |
[18:41] | but I looked down | 但为了喜剧效果 |
[18:43] | and I pretended to read it off of the document for comedy. | 我还是低头假装把它宣读出来 |
[18:48] | All right. End of meeting. Everybody back to work. | 好吧 散会 所有人回去工作 |
[18:51] | A reminder to have | 提醒一下 |
[18:53] | all of your point submissions in by tomorrow evening. | 明天傍晚之前要上报你们的积分 |
[18:56] | The winner will be announced via text message. | 赢家会通过短信通知宣布 |
[19:05] | There better be some massive collisions | 比赛期间最好来场大规模碰撞事故 |
[19:08] | or a high-speed ball to the face during the game. | 或者高速球打脸 |
[19:10] | That’s our last chance to catch up to Moneyball over there. | 这是我们赶上那边那位魔球先生的最后机会了 |
[19:17] | Hey, Hopper. | 嘿 霍珀 |
[19:19] | Wonder if we cancel the kickball game now | 我想知道如果我们现在取消踢球比赛 |
[19:21] | that there’s no more Fantasy Inmate? | 就意味着不会再有梦幻囚犯计划了吗 |
[19:22] | Oh, no, it’ll, uh, give the other guys a chance | 不 这会 呃 给别的家伙 |
[19:25] | to catch up with the standings. | 在积分榜上赶超的机会 |
[19:26] | We’re gonna be outnumbered out there, 20-1. | 我们有数量优势 二十比一 |
[19:29] | You got nothing to worry about. | 你没什么可担心的 |
[19:32] | Just gonna be a little roughhousing. But nothing serious. | 也许会有些小打小闹 但没什么要紧的 |
[19:37] | This place is fucked. | 这地方糟糕透顶 |
[19:41] | Why do we even do Fantasy Inmate? It’s horrible. | 我们为什么要参加这个梦幻囚犯计划 这太糟糕了 |
[19:45] | Let me ask you a question, McCullough. | 我要问你一个问题 麦卡洛 |
[19:48] | Have you ever heard about us having a riot down here at Max? | 你曾听说过在我们最高监狱这里出现过暴动吗 |
[19:52] | You ever heard of any inmates injuring the guards? | 你听说过任何犯人弄伤狱警吗 |
[19:54] | Attacking the guards? | 袭击狱警呢 |
[19:56] | Can you think of one major incident? | 你能想得出哪怕一件吗 |
[20:02] | Are you gonna make me come out and say it? | 你想让我把事情说破吗 |
[20:05] | That’s why we do Fantasy Inmate. | 这就是梦幻囚犯计划的起因 |
[20:08] | To keep them swinging at each other. | 是为了让她们自己互相争斗 |
[20:10] | Because when they’re swinging at each other, | 因为她们在内讧的时候 |
[20:12] | they’re not looking at us. | 就没工夫注意我们了 |
[20:16] | Let’s not forget who the bad guys are, huh? | 别忘了谁才是坏人 好吗 |
[20:29] | I’m showing you these photos not to disturb you, | 我给你们看这些照片不是为了让你们不安 |
[20:32] | though they are disturbing. | 虽然它们确实挺让人不安的 |
[20:34] | I’m showing them to you | 我给你们看是为了 |
[20:35] | so that you won’t forget the seriousness of the crime. | 请你们不要把这起犯罪的严重性抛诸脑后 |
[20:39] | So that you won’t get hung | 是为了让你们不必纠结于 |
[20:41] | up on a nickname or a sad childhood story | 某个昵称或者某个悲伤的童话故事 |
[20:45] | when you think about the fact | 特别是想到 |
[20:46] | that multiple witnesses saw Tasha Jefferson | 许多证人目击了塔莎·杰弗逊 |
[20:49] | angrily shove a gun into this man’s face, | 愤怒地把一把枪顶在这男人的脸上 |
[20:53] | threatening to kill him. | 并威胁杀了他的时候 |
[20:55] | Moments later… | 然后过了一会儿… |
[20:59] | a brutal gunshot wound. | 就剩一个狰狞的枪伤 |
[21:01] | A gunshot wound that Dr. Styvver, | 施泰福医生 |
[21:04] | a medical examiner with decades of experience, | 这位有多年经验的验尸官 |
[21:07] | confirms as Desi Piscatella’s cause of death. | 也证实了这个枪伤正是德西·皮斯卡泰拉的死因 |
[21:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[21:15] | defense counsel was wrong to say you have a choice here. | 辩护律师说你们还有别的选择 这是不对的 |
[21:19] | The law is very clear on this point. | 对于这种情况法律规定已然非常清晰 |
[21:23] | If the evidence shows | 如果证据表明 |
[21:24] | that Jefferson fired the gun that killed Desi Piscatella, | 杰弗逊开枪射杀了德西·皮斯卡泰拉 |
[21:31] | you must find her guilty. | 你们就必须把她定罪 |
[21:37] | Back in the group home, | 说回集体之家 |
[21:39] | we used to play this game called Guess That Shit. | 我们曾经玩过一种叫猜猜那玩意儿的游戏 |
[21:43] | It’s where you’re not allowed to say nothing, | 游戏里你不准说话 |
[21:45] | but people gotta guess what you pretending to be | 而其他人要通过你表演的方式猜出 |
[21:48] | from the way you pretending it. | 你想表达的是什么 |
[21:51] | When I got older, I found out white people call it charades. | 当我长大一点之后 我发现白人管它叫打哑谜 |
[21:56] | But we called it Guess That Shit, | 但我们仍旧叫它猜猜那玩意儿 |
[21:58] | because I act it out and you… | 因为游戏里就是我来表演… |
[22:00] | Guess that shit. | 你来猜 |
[22:01] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[22:04] | So I’m sitting in there and I’m… | 所以当我坐在那里… |
[22:07] | I’m watching this prosecutor lady, | 看着这位检察官女士 |
[22:11] | and it feel like she playin’ that same game. | 我觉得她仿佛就在玩这种游戏 |
[22:15] | Like, I’m watching her mouth move, but ain’t shit coming out. | 就好比 我看着她嘴唇翕动 但什么也没吐出来 |
[22:21] | And people nodding, man. | 而人们不停点头 哥们 |
[22:23] | They nodding like they understand her. | 他们仿佛完全理解她一样连连点头 |
[22:29] | I forgot to tell you. | 我忘记告诉你了 |
[22:31] | Two of the girls who were filing suit against MCC | 那两个向管理公司提起诉讼的女孩 |
[22:35] | say they were doing it because of you. | 说她们这么做是因为你 |
[22:38] | I’m gonna ask the reporter to put it in the article. | 我会要求记录员把这点写进条款里的 |
[22:44] | If this… | 如果… |
[22:50] | If this don’t go my way, | 如果事情发展没有如我所愿 |
[22:53] | I ain’t going back to Litchfield. | 我也不要回利奇费尔德去 |
[22:57] | I ain’t spending the rest of my life in there. | 我不要在那里度过余生 |
[23:00] | Taystee, we shouldn’t even be thinking about that possibility. | 美味姐 对于只是可能发生的事我们不应该想太多 |
[23:04] | Look, I got two options | 听着 我觉得 |
[23:06] | that could happen when the jury comes back. | 陪审团回来后有两种可能 |
[23:10] | And I gotta think about both. I got to prepare for both. | 我两种都会考虑到 我要做两手准备 |
[23:14] | You understand that? | 你能理解吗 |
[23:18] | Mr. Caputo… | 卡普托先生… |
[23:21] | it’s nice, what you trying to do and all, | 您尝试做的一切都表明您的好心 |
[23:23] | but the jury ain’t gonna see some article. | 但陪审团不会去看条款的 |
[23:26] | But they did see you. | 然而他们确实把你看在眼里 |
[23:29] | They saw you take that stand and shine. | 他们看到了你的立场和你的出类拔萃 |
[23:33] | They saw the Taystee I know, | 也看到了我认识的那位美味姐 |
[23:36] | who wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 而她不会伤害任何人 |
[23:37] | No. | 不 |
[23:38] | Who inspired me, | 正是她激励了我 |
[23:41] | ’cause she wouldn’t stop fighting and scraping for justice. | 因为她从不会停下为公正而奋斗的脚步 |
[23:44] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[23:48] | Were you paying attention? | 你真有留心吗 |
[23:50] | There ain’t no justice. | 这里没有任何公正可言 |
[23:52] | Not for Poussey. And not for me. | 对我 对布斯来说都没有 |
[23:58] | Then what am I doing here, Taystee? | 那么我在这里做什么 美味姐 |
[24:03] | What have we been doing this whole time? | 我们花了这么多时间都在做什么 |
[24:08] | Charades. | 在打哑谜 |
[24:18] | Come on, Diaz. | 快来 迪亚兹 |
[24:21] | What… What’s up? | 怎… 怎么了 |
[24:23] | Come on. You’re late for visitation. | 快来 你要迟到错过探监了 |
[24:26] | Oh, shit. | 噢 该死 |
[24:45] | Yo. What’s poppin’, lady? | 哟 怎么了 女士 |
[24:48] | “What’s poppin'”? Where’s my fucking apology? | “怎么了” 你怎么不向我道歉 |
[24:51] | You had me waiting in that smelly-ass | 你让我在那个臭烘烘的 |
[24:52] | waiting room for an extra 20 minutes | 等候室多等了整整二十分钟 |
[24:54] | Little kids farting around me and shit. | 还看着那些小屁孩在我放屁 胡言乱语 |
[24:57] | Like I don’t smell enough farts. | 就像我还没闻够臭屁似的 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[25:01] | – Yo. That was funny. – Yo, I wanted to tell you… | – 有意思 – 我想告诉你… |
[25:05] | – I was just saying it was funny. – I came up here to… | – 我刚才说这事很有趣 – 我来是为了… |
[25:09] | You know what? What? Go ahead. | 你又知道些什么 什么 接着说 |
[25:11] | No, I was just saying that it was funny, | 不 我只是在说 |
[25:14] | what you said about the kids farting and shit. | 你说的小孩放屁拉屎 很有意思 |
[25:16] | Will you just shut the fuck up and listen? | 你能不能闭上你该死的嘴然后好好听着 |
[25:18] | God. | 天啊 |
[25:20] | I came to tell you… | 我是来告诉你… |
[25:24] | that the shit’s good with | 营养草药 |
[25:26] | the Nutri Herbal situation we got going on. | 让我们的事情非常顺利 |
[25:32] | With the shit we bringin’ in, | 用我们带进来的东西 |
[25:34] | I should be able to get the kids back in a couple of months. | 我应该可以在几个月内把小孩接回去 |
[25:37] | Dope. I love kids. | 蠢货 我喜欢孩子 |
[25:41] | What the hell are you talking about? Nobody loves kids. | 你在说什么傻话 没人喜欢小屁孩 |
[25:44] | I just don’t want them in that moldy-ass foster home. | 我只是不希望他们到那种破破烂烂的寄养家庭里去 |
[25:47] | Yo, I was watching this Channel 7 news report | 我有看第七频道的新闻节目 |
[25:50] | about how mold could be the silent… | 说的是模具怎么变成… |
[25:55] | killer. | 无声的杀手 |
[26:00] | – Everything good over there? – Yeah. Everything’s good. | – 里面一切正常吗 – 一切都好 |
[26:02] | – Everything’s all right. – Yeah. | – 一切正常 – 是啊 |
[26:04] | It’s all good. | 一切都好 |
[26:06] | Yeah, we’re good. | 是啊 我们都好得很 |
[26:13] | I forgot what we was talking about. | 我不记得我们在谈什么了 |
[26:18] | I was asking you how you was doing. | 我在问你过得怎么样 |
[26:24] | Shit, you know. I’m always good. | 妈的 你知道的 我一直过得很好 |
[26:30] | Yeah, well, that hasn’t always been the case exactly with you. | 是啊 是啊 但你也并非总是过得那么好 |
[26:34] | You look pretty tired. | 你看上去累极了 |
[26:36] | I just got a bunch of shit goin’ on. | 我过得狗屎不如 |
[26:39] | Yeah, then maybe you should go and get some rest then. | 那你也许应该去休息一下 |
[26:43] | I’ll talk to you another day. | 我改天再跟你聊 |
[26:51] | Right. | 行 |
[26:53] | I’m gonna go get some rest. | 我得去休息了 |
[27:00] | Bye, Mom. | 再见 妈妈 |
[27:03] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[27:24] | … attempting to contact you. | … 试图联系你 |
[27:25] | To accept this call, please press one. | 接听来电 请按一 |
[27:30] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[27:31] | You don’t know how much I’ve missed your voice. | 你不知道我有多想念你的声音 |
[27:34] | And your lips. | 和你的双唇 |
[27:36] | And that thing that you do with your inside muscles. | 和你用体内肌肉能做的那些事 |
[27:40] | Baby, are you sitting down? | 宝贝 你坐着吗 |
[27:42] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[27:44] | I’m sitting in a leather chair, | 我坐在一张皮椅里 |
[27:46] | and I’m strapped to it, so I can’t move, | 我被绑在上面 动弹不得 |
[27:48] | and my back is getting very sweaty… | 我背上全是汗… |
[27:51] | No, are you actually sitting down? | 不 我是问你真的坐下了吗 |
[27:55] | No. | 没有 |
[27:56] | Sit. You’re not going to believe what I’m about to say. | 那么坐下 你不会相信我接下来要跟你说的事情的 |
[27:59] | It worked? You’re pregnant! | 起作用了吗 你怀孕了 |
[28:01] | No. Actually, I got my period this morning. | 不 实际上 我今早来例假了 |
[28:05] | But… we get to try again | 但… 那我们就在再试一次 |
[28:08] | in person! | 就在监狱里 |
[28:10] | Conjugal? | 结婚吗 |
[28:11] | No, the other way we could have sex. | 不 是另一种能享受性爱的方法 |
[28:15] | Anal? | 肛交吗 |
[28:17] | You know, I’ve always wanted to try… | 你知道吗 我一直想试试… |
[28:19] | but that won’t get you pregnant. | 但这不会让你怀孕的 |
[28:22] | No. | 不要 |
[28:23] | I’m getting out. | 我要出狱了 |
[28:24] | Early release! | 提早释放 |
[28:26] | You have to pick me up tomorrow. | 你明天要来接我 |
[28:34] | Diablo? | 迪亚波罗 |
[28:36] | Yes. I’m here. | 我在 |
[28:39] | Is this better than anal? | 这会比肛交好些吗 |
[28:41] | Yes, my love. | 是的 宝贝 |
[28:43] | It’s better than anal. | 比肛交好 |
[28:46] | But I’d still like to try… | 但我还是想试试… |
[28:51] | I know I’ve been MIA… | 我知道我失踪了一会儿… |
[28:52] | … and you hate when people bother you on the toilet, | … 而你讨厌在上厕所时被打扰 |
[28:54] | but I promise you’ll think this was worth it. | 但我向你保证 你会觉得值得的 |
[29:00] | I can’t come in for obvious reasons, | 显然我无法进来 |
[29:01] | so you’re gonna have to have your mind blown from here. | 所以你得朝着我大吃一惊了 |
[29:05] | I have something I need to tell you. | 我有些事要告诉你 |
[29:06] | But hang on a second so you | 但先别急 等你上完厕所再说 |
[29:08] | can finish peeing and I can show you this. | 我要给你看看这个 |
[29:14] | I know it’s not a lot, | 我知道这不是很多 |
[29:15] | and we still have to find a way to grind them, | 我们还要找个方法把它们磨碎 |
[29:18] | but this is real coffee. | 但这是货真价实的咖啡 |
[29:19] | Not that instant shit from commissary. | 不是杂货店里的那些垃圾替代品 |
[29:22] | I think they might even be single origin. | 我想应该是单品咖啡 |
[29:26] | I’m getting out of prison tomorrow. | 我明天就要出狱了 |
[29:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[29:37] | I thought when they came to pick me up this morning, | 今早他们把我带走的时候我还以为 |
[29:40] | Badison might have given me extra time, | 佰迪森让我增加了刑期 |
[29:41] | but it turns out I got early release. | 但结果我要被早释了 |
[29:44] | When? | 什么时候 |
[29:46] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[29:48] | Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s right. You said that. | 噢 没错 没错 确实如此 你说过了 |
[29:54] | – That’s great. – Is it? | – 那很好啊 – 真的吗 |
[30:00] | I thought that we were gonna have five more months together. | 我还以为我们还有五个月时间可以呆在一起 |
[30:04] | I thought that… we were gonna get… prison married, | 我还以为… 我们会… 在狱中结婚 |
[30:10] | with all of our friends. | 当着所有朋友的面 |
[30:13] | And have a honeymoon in a utility closet or something. | 然后在公共储藏室或者别的什么地方度蜜月 |
[30:18] | So now we’ll get real-world married, | 现在我们要在现实世界结婚了 |
[30:20] | and we’ll have a honeymoon in Fiji or Iceland, | 然后我们会到斐济或者冰岛度蜜月 |
[30:24] | or somewhere else we can have a miserable time. | 或者去别的什么地方度过一段痛苦时光 |
[30:27] | Like normal people. | 就像普通人一样 |
[30:28] | I hate normal people. | 我讨厌普通人 |
[30:31] | Think about it. You’re | 想想看 你可以 |
[30:32] | able to pee alone with no one bothering you. | 单独小便而没人来烦你 |
[30:34] | And you’re not gonna… | 而且也不需要… |
[30:38] | You’re not gonna need these. | 你并不需要这些 |
[30:39] | You’re gonna be able to | 你现在 |
[30:40] | drink all the single-origin coffee you want. | 可以喝上所有你想要的单品咖啡了 |
[30:43] | You’re gonna be able to pee alone | 你可以独自小便 |
[30:46] | and drink single-origin coffee at the same time if you want. | 同时喝着单品咖啡 如果你愿意的话 |
[30:51] | I know I should be happy. | 我知道我应该高兴才是 |
[30:57] | But I’m scared. | 但其实我很害怕 |
[31:02] | I don’t wanna leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[31:05] | Trust me. This is a good thing. | 相信我 这是好事 |
[31:07] | You’re getting out of prison. | 你要出狱了 |
[31:10] | Now fucking hug me already. | 现在来抱抱我 |
[31:14] | Just don’t fuck it up like I did. | 别像我一样搞砸就是了 |
[31:23] | Bésame mucho, mami. | 快来亲亲我 妈咪 |
[31:26] | Don’t give me that shit right now. I’m not in the mood. | 别给我来这套 我心情不好 |
[31:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[31:34] | I went up to the prison today to visit Daya. | 我今天去监狱探望达亚了 |
[31:38] | And she was all giggly and laughing and shit. | 她全程咯咯傻笑着胡说八道 |
[31:41] | Sounds good. | 听上去不错 |
[31:44] | But then she got all sleepy. | 但之后她就开始昏昏欲睡了 |
[31:46] | Isn’t Daya always sleepy? | 达亚不总是一副没睡醒的样子吗 |
[31:48] | You remember Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street? | 你还记得芝麻街里的鼻烟先生吗 |
[31:50] | Shut the fuck up and let me finish. | 闭嘴 听我说完 |
[31:54] | She fell asleep in the middle of us talking. | 我们谈着谈着她就睡着了 |
[31:58] | And her eyes was all fucked up. | 而她眼睛一团糟 |
[32:02] | She was high. | 她磕高了 |
[32:03] | – Oh. – Oh? | – 噢 – 噢 |
[32:07] | My daughter’s a fucking junkie and all you got to say is, “Oh?” | 我女儿是个该死的瘾君子而你要说的就是一个噢吗 |
[32:17] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想让我说什么 |
[32:20] | You knew she was getting high, didn’t you? | 你早就知道她那时磕高了 是不是 |
[32:23] | Coming in here all “Bésame mucho,” | 走进来说快来吻我 |
[32:26] | while my daughter’s pouring fucking heroin down her throat! | 与此同时我女儿正在把海洛因灌进喉咙里 |
[32:29] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你早知道了 |
[32:31] | We’re bringing heroin into the prison and giving it to her. | 我们一直在把海洛因带进监狱里给她 |
[32:36] | To distribute! To other people! | 让她分发给别的人 |
[32:39] | A Latin mother would never sell drugs to her own kids! | 一位拉丁裔母亲可从来不会向她自己的孩子卖毒品 |
[32:41] | Okay. I… I’m sorry, I’m still learning the culture. | 好吧 我… 我很抱歉 我还在进行文化学习 |
[32:49] | Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me. | 嘿 嘿 听我说句话 |
[32:52] | We don’t have to keep doing this. | 我们不是非要一直这么做 |
[32:54] | I mean, it’s not like it’s some big operation. | 我是说 这不用怎么大费周章 |
[32:57] | It’s just me walking through security with a tub. | 而更像让我带着一个饭盒过安检 |
[33:00] | I got inmates threatening me. | 我被犯人威胁了 |
[33:02] | I mean, it’s a dirty, illegal operation | 我是说 这买卖是肮脏而非法的 |
[33:04] | that could end really badly. | 后果可能会很糟糕 |
[33:08] | Let’s just stop. | 所以我们别吵了 |
[33:10] | And then what? | 所以呢 |
[33:12] | I don’t get my kids back and somebody else | 我没法让我的孩子回来了 而别的人 |
[33:14] | is bringing drugs in for her to get high. | 还在给她带毒品让她嗑嗨 |
[33:21] | So what are you saying? | 所以你想说什么 |
[33:30] | I’m saying I want my kids back. | 我说我想让我的孩子回到身边 |
[33:37] | I still got a chance to save them. | 我仍有机会去拯救她们 |
[34:23] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:24] | I also have a very narrow pelvis. | 我的骨盆太窄了 |
[34:28] | And that’s why I never had sex with a black guy. | 这就是为什么我从不和黑人做爱 |
[34:32] | You would be surprised what the human body can accommodate. | 你肯定会惊讶于人体的适应能力 |
[34:35] | Hey, uh, Lorna. Sorry to interrupt. | 嘿 呃 洛娜 抱歉打断你们 |
[34:38] | Can I talk to you for a second, alone? | 我能单独跟你谈一会吗 |
[34:41] | Anything you have to say to her, you can say in front of me, eh? | 你能跟她说的任何事都可以当着我的面说 |
[34:46] | And that is my impression of my first husband. | 这也是我对我第一任丈夫的印象 |
[34:50] | Oh, my goodness. So funny. | 噢天 真有意思 |
[34:52] | You never know what you’re gonna get with this one. | 你永远不会知道会从这家伙嘴里听到什么 |
[34:54] | I mean, she’s a real wildcard. | 我是说 她是个真正的万事通 |
[34:56] | Mmm-hmm. Mmm-hmm. | 是的 是的 |
[34:57] | So, uh, I got a message last night from this book, | 我昨晚在这本书上得到消息 |
[35:01] | and something fucking bonkers is gonna happen today. | 今天可能会发生些疯狂的事 |
[35:05] | No kidding. I’ve been up | 不开玩笑 我整晚 |
[35:06] | all night practicing my fake labor pains. | 都在排练适应产前阵痛呢 |
[35:09] | You want to see it? Okay. Ready? | 你想看吗 好 准备 |
[35:14] | Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity, fuck, fuck. Fuck. | 噢 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 |
[35:18] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[35:20] | You know this is basically just your O face, right? | 这基本上只是你的自我高潮而已 对吧 |
[35:22] | Trust me, doll. I’ve seen it enough times. | 相信我 小美人 我看过的次数够多了 |
[35:25] | It’s seared into my cerebellum. | 多到烙进脑子里了 |
[35:26] | But this ain’t kickball related. Come on. | 但这跟踢球比赛没有关系 来 |
[35:29] | We need to get some supplies. | 我们得搞到些供给 |
[35:31] | It’s our last day together. | 这是我们在一起的最后一天了 |
[35:36] | What could be more important than some TLC? Some QT? | 还有什么比亲昵和安静时刻更重要呢 |
[35:40] | Stfup. | 您可闭嘴吧 |
[35:44] | Oh. P is for Piper. | 噢 P是指皮佩 |
[35:47] | Okay, look. Trust me. | 好吧 相信我 |
[35:48] | This is way better than coffee beans, all right? | 这法子比咖啡豆要好 明白吗 |
[35:50] | We got to be quiet because | 我们得保持安静 |
[35:52] | I don’t want spend your last day here in Ad Seg. | 我可不想让你的最后一天在禁闭室度过 |
[35:55] | We’re supposed to be going to the salon. | 我们本该去沙龙的 |
[35:57] | – Oh, but we’re not. – No. No, we’re not. | – 噢 但我们没去 – 是啊 我们不去 |
[36:07] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[36:10] | I think he’s singing the “Thong Song,” | 我觉得他在唱那首皮带之歌 |
[36:12] | but only one line of it over and over again. | 但只是一遍遍重复同一句词 |
[36:15] | But why? | 为什么 |
[36:16] | Well, uh, either he really likes pop singles from the early 2000s | 要么他真心喜欢二十世纪初的流行单曲 |
[36:20] | or he really likes booty. | 要么他真心喜欢屁股 |
[36:21] | My money is on the booty. | 我的钱就藏在屁股那里 |
[36:23] | Nicky! Oh! | 妮基 噢 |
[36:25] | Surprise! | 惊不惊喜 |
[36:26] | I can’t believe you were gonna ditch all us | 我简直不敢相信你会抛下我们这些 |
[36:28] | poor losers without saying goodbye. | 可怜的受害者 而且连再见也不说 |
[36:32] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! Lorna! | 噢 我的天 洛娜 |
[36:37] | You’re so pregnant. | 你的肚子已经很明显了 |
[36:38] | Seven months! I think it’s a boy. | 七个月了 我觉得是个男孩 |
[36:40] | I’ve been craving salt, and my hair is very lustrous. Feel. | 我想吃咸的 而且我的头发非常柔顺光滑 摸摸看 |
[36:44] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah. | – 是诶 – 对 |
[36:45] | Oh, Chapman. | 哦 查普曼 |
[36:47] | Now, this could be the last time you feel my hair. | 这可能是你最后一次摸我的头发了 |
[36:50] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[36:56] | All right, then. You got… 20 minutes. | 好了 你们有… 二十分钟 |
[37:01] | Oh, uh, congratulations. I’m happy for you both. | 还有 祝贺你们 我为你们俩感到高兴 |
[37:08] | I cannot believe that you did all of this. | 不敢相信你安排了所有这些 |
[37:11] | Like you would have let me live it down | 不办这一场狱中婚礼的话 |
[37:12] | if we didn’t get prison married. | 某个人可要恨死我了 |
[37:15] | Shall we proceed? | 那么我们继续吧 |
[37:17] | Tempus fugit. | 光阴似箭啊 |
[37:26] | Marriage… | 婚晕… |
[37:27] | No, I’m sorry, I couldn’t help myself. | 对不起 我有点控制不住 |
[37:30] | Um, yeah. | 好的 |
[37:33] | We are gathered here today to celebrate the… | 今天我们聚在这里 庆祝… |
[37:38] | Oh, oh, no, no. Wait, wait! Sorry. | 噢噢 不不 等下 不好意思 |
[37:39] | You got to guess what I have. | 快猜我带来了什么 |
[37:41] | It’s tucked inside my titties. | 塞在我的奶中间 |
[37:43] | It’s old, new, borrowed and blue. | 又旧 又新 是借来的 还是蓝色 |
[37:45] | Luschek’s testicles. | 鲁斯查克的蛋蛋 |
[37:47] | No, those aren’t new. | 不 它们又不新 |
[37:49] | Ah. | 好吧 |
[37:50] | Okay, so it is an old toothbrush | 是一只旧牙刷 |
[37:53] | that is a new shiv | 同时它还是一把新的剃刀 |
[37:55] | that I borrowed from Adeola, that happens to be blue. | 我从阿德奥拉那借来的 而它正好是蓝色 |
[37:59] | Why don’t you just give that to me? | 要不然你还是把它给我吧 |
[38:01] | I do not want this thing anywhere near the fetus. | 我可不想它出现在你的宝宝附近 |
[38:04] | – Hmm. – Now, where were we? | – 哦 – 那么 我们刚刚说到哪了 |
[38:10] | We are gathered here today, | 我们今天聚集在这 |
[38:12] | standing under this janky wedding awning, | 站在一顶质量不咋地的婚礼顶篷下 |
[38:17] | because you two crazy kids want to get married. | 就是因为你们两个小疯子想要结婚了 |
[38:20] | In the confines of this shithole, | 被囚禁在这个鬼地方 |
[38:24] | somehow, you two managed to… to find each other again, | 你们两人神奇地 再次找到了对方 |
[38:29] | to forgive each other, | 原谅了对方 |
[38:32] | to love each other. | 毫无保留地爱着对方 |
[38:36] | And I am honored just to be a part of it, | 能成为见证这一切的一份子 我感到十分荣幸 |
[38:40] | et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, amen. | 巴拉巴拉巴拉巴拉 阿门 |
[38:45] | So now, maybe it’s time for the vows? | 那么现在 是不是该说出你们的誓言了 |
[38:47] | Or hugs? | 还是抱一下 |
[38:51] | – Okay. Piper… – You wrote vows? | – 好的 皮佩… – 你还写了誓言 |
[38:54] | Hang on. It’s just because I’m not good at this. | 别急着说我 只是因为我不太擅长这个 |
[38:56] | And I didn’t want to, like, ruin the surprise. | 而且我也不想 毁了这个惊喜 |
[38:59] | Okay. | 那么 |
[39:02] | It’s hard to know what promise I can make to you | 要对你许下誓言 但又让它听上去 |
[39:05] | that won’t sound like a | 不像大家都说的陈词滥调 |
[39:07] | bunch of clichés that people say at weddings. | 这是一件很难的事情 |
[39:10] | So, I wanted to make a promise that fits us, | 所以 考虑到我们来到这里跨越的距离 |
[39:14] | considering the distance that we covered to get here | 考虑到我们再次重聚还要走的路程 |
[39:17] | and how far we’ll have to go before we can be together again. | 我想立一个适合我们的誓言 |
[39:22] | But to do that, | 但这样一个誓言 |
[39:24] | I have to talk about something that’s uncomfortable to bring up. | 需要我重新提起一些不太适合提起的事 |
[39:28] | There was a time when I hurt you. | 我曾经伤害了你 |
[39:33] | And I did something unforgivable. | 做了一些无法被原谅的事 |
[39:38] | And I don’t think that I can express, in words, | 而且我觉得言语表达不出 |
[39:42] | the guilt and regret that I feel | 我为此感受到的 |
[39:47] | for having done that, um, to you, | 对你的愧疚和后悔 |
[39:51] | the person that I care about most. | 你是我最在意的人 |
[39:55] | So, my promise is to make it up to you every day. | 所以 我发誓用我的每时每刻来弥补你 |
[40:01] | In small, quiet ways. | 一点一点 平淡不张扬 |
[40:05] | For the rest of our life together. | 直到我们一起过完这一生 |
[40:14] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[40:15] | I didn’t say you could kiss the bride yet. | 我还没说你能亲吻新娘呢 |
[40:18] | No, no, no, no. No, no. Let them kiss, you monster. | 不 不不 不要这样 让她们亲啊 你这个坏蛋 |
[40:22] | Okay. So is it my… It’s my turn? | 那么 该我了 |
[40:24] | The floor is yours. | 尽情发挥 |
[40:27] | I really wish I’d had some time to prepare. This is so unfair. | 我真的想要点准备时间 这很不公平诶 |
[40:32] | When I was a little girl, I used to think… | 我还是个小女孩的时候 我曾经觉得… |
[40:35] | Nope. No. No, no. Okay. Here we go. | 不行 不行 不 不 好吧 再来一次 |
[40:40] | Okay. | 来吧 |
[40:43] | Life comes in moments… | 生活的意义存在于分秒之中… |
[40:46] | Al, I don’t even know what that means. | 阿尔 我都不知道这句话什么意思 |
[40:47] | – It’s fine. Just… Okay. It’s me, right? – Mmm-hmm. | – 没事的 就… 对我说 好吗 – 嗯 |
[40:51] | So, what do you want to say to me? | 那么 你想对我说什么呢 |
[40:58] | I want you to promise me | 我想要你向我保证 |
[41:04] | that you’ll get out of here. | 你会从这出去 |
[41:07] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[41:10] | You’re my partner. | 你是我人生的伴侣 |
[41:13] | Get out of here as soon as you possibly can | 尽快从这里出去 |
[41:17] | so that I can be with you. | 然后我才能和你在一起 |
[41:21] | Do you promise me that you’ll do that? | 你能保证吗 |
[41:25] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:28] | Though that’s not really a vow. It’s more of a demand. | 虽然这不算个誓言 是个要求 |
[41:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:39] | Then my vow is to wait for you. | 那么我的誓言就是我会等你 |
[41:46] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[41:47] | Don’t kiss again yet. Lorna, the rings. | 先别又亲了 洛娜 戒指 |
[41:53] | Oh, shit, yo. | 哇 我去 |
[41:55] | Yo. Is this a wedding? Mazel tov! | 嘿你们 这是在办婚礼吗 恭喜恭喜 |
[41:59] | Our little Chapman is getting sprung from this joint today, | 查普曼 今天要出狱了 |
[42:02] | so we thought we’d do something special. | 所以我们觉得该做点特别的事 |
[42:06] | How about that? | 厉害了啊 |
[42:08] | Damn. You gonna be out walking around and shit. | 操 你能出去了 到处逛做什么都行 |
[42:12] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[42:13] | I don’t know how I feel. | 我不知道 |
[42:16] | I feel weird. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[42:18] | I keep thinking about everything I’m gonna be missing out on. | 我不停地在想我出去了之后会想念这里 |
[42:23] | How stupid is that? | 是不是有点蠢 |
[42:25] | Pretty fuckin’ stupid. | 太他妈的蠢了 |
[42:26] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[42:29] | Oh, congratulations. | 祝贺你啊 |
[42:32] | – All right. – Oh, my bad. My bad. Go ahead. I’m sorry. | – 好了吧 – 我的错 继续吧 不好意思 |
[42:35] | – Uh, shall we exchange the rings? – Yeah. | – 我们开始交换戒指吧 – 好 |
[42:39] | Alex, place this ring at the tip of Piper’s finger. | 亚历克斯 把这枚戒指放在皮佩指头的前端 |
[42:45] | Do you, Piper, accept this key ring from Luschek’s key chain | 皮佩 你愿意接受这个鲁斯查克钥匙链上 |
[42:48] | he was using to hold a Duane Reade savings card | 用来挂度恩里德药房的储蓄卡的钥匙环 |
[42:50] | as a token of Alex’s eternal appreciation and love? | 作为亚历克斯对你永恒的爱与欣赏的象征吗 |
[42:55] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[42:56] | Then, Alex, please slide that fucker on there. | 那么 亚历克斯 请为她滑入戒指 |
[42:59] | A-ha. | 好的 |
[43:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[43:04] | Piper, will you place this ring at the tip of Alex’s finger? | 皮佩 请把戒指放在亚历克斯指头的前端 |
[43:11] | Do you, Alex, accept this contraband paperclip | 亚历克斯 你愿意接受这个我们从法律图书馆里 |
[43:14] | we found in the law library in a book | 一本关于里程碑性的案子《波臀对波臀》的 |
[43:16] | about the landmark case | 书中走私的曲别针 |
[43:17] | Bottoms v. Bottoms, which sounds fascinating, | 这案子听上去还挺有意思 |
[43:20] | as a token of Piper’s eternal appreciation and love? | 作为皮佩对你永恒的爱与欣赏的象征吗 |
[43:26] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[43:28] | Well, then slide that fucker on there. | 那么 请把戒指滑到位 |
[43:31] | And now, by the power vested in me | 以某个我忘记了名字的网站 |
[43:33] | by some website I forget the name of, | 和联邦惩教署 |
[43:36] | and the Federal Department of Corrections, | 赐予我的力量 |
[43:38] | I now pronounce you prison married. | 我现在宣布你们结为监狱夫妻 |
[43:41] | And you may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[43:43] | And you may kiss the bride. | 你也可以亲吻新娘了 |
[43:49] | Oh, honey. | 哦 天哪 |
[43:50] | – Red would’ve loved this. – I know, kid. | – 红妈会很喜欢这个的 – 我知道 |
[43:53] | – I wish she could be here. – Me, too. | – 我希望她能在这 – 我也希望 |
[43:56] | But you cannot be in two places at once, now, can ya? | 但没人能同时出现在两个地方 不是吗 |
[44:01] | At least that’s what my middle son’s dad used to always say | 至少我二儿子的爸以前经常这样说 |
[44:05] | – when he wasn’t… – Shut the fuck up, Cathy! | – 在他还没有… – 闭上你的臭嘴 凯茜 |
[44:08] | … drinking himself into forever sleep. | … 酒醉到沉入永远的睡眠中 |
[44:11] | Quiet, bitch! | 安静点 贱人 |
[44:12] | You are listening to WSHU, | 您现在正在收听的是WSHU |
[44:15] | – solitary’s finest radio broadcast. – Jesus fucking Christ! | – 最优秀的单口广播 – 神他妈的广播 |
[44:23] | Sounds like the people have spoken. You might wanna zip it. | 好像有人在说你哦 你可能还是闭嘴吧 |
[44:26] | Uh… | 我… |
[44:27] | Attagirl. | 乖 |
[44:30] | Thank fucking God. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[44:45] | So, how was your day? | 今天怎样 |
[44:49] | Okay, so you can hear me? | 好吧 你还是能听到我说话的 |
[44:51] | Okay, listen. Uh, I hate that you’re in here. | 那你听着 你被关在这我很不爽 |
[44:56] | I hate that I’m in here. I fucking miss camp. | 我在这我也很不爽 我想回到露营的时候 |
[45:00] | It sucks stubble-covered itchy balls here. | 在这就好比舔满是胡茬还发痒的蛋 |
[45:03] | I want to go back to when | 我想回到 |
[45:04] | people didn’t give a shit about what I did. | 我干什么都没人在意的时候 |
[45:07] | Teaching electrical. | 教电气科学 |
[45:09] | Rolling jays on the outdoor tables. | 在屋外的桌子上和我的宝贝亲密 |
[45:11] | This place is… harsh. | 这个地方太… 艰苦了 |
[45:16] | Now I’m exercising all the time… | 现在我无时无刻不在锻炼… |
[45:18] | Boo-fucking-hoo. | 哭啊 你他妈哭啊 |
[45:25] | You think it’s hard for you in here? | 你觉得在这里面你过得很艰苦了 |
[45:28] | Playing games. Having girls shiv each other. | 玩游戏 让女人们互相攻击 |
[45:32] | How many points did you get when I got dragged into SHU? | 我被关到安全隔离单间来你得了多少分 |
[45:35] | I actually don’t have you. | 你不是我的牌 |
[45:38] | Also, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone about… | 还有 如果你不要告诉其他人 我会感激不尽 |
[45:43] | Who the fuck am I gonna tell in here, Luschek? | 在这我能告诉谁 鲁斯查克 |
[45:49] | I can’t believe that I thought that you would do something. | 我不敢相信我居然觉得你会有所作为 |
[45:55] | There’s gonna be a bloodbath out there and it’s all on you. | 外面不久就会有一场腥风血雨 而这些全都怪你 |
[45:59] | A bloodbath? Come on. | 腥风血雨 拜托 |
[46:02] | It’s gonna be some hair pulling. A few fights. | 最多是扯下头发 打几场架 |
[46:04] | Don’t play stupid. | 别装傻了 |
[46:06] | You probably brought in the fucking razor blades. | 你大概是把剃刀刀片带进来了 |
[46:12] | I don’t know anything about people bringing weapons… | 我不知道有人带武器进来… |
[46:16] | Well, now you know. | 现在你知道了 |
[46:22] | But you still not gonna do nothing, right? | 但你还是啥屁事都不会做 是吗 |
[46:25] | Uh-huh. | 是了 |
[46:27] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这样想的 |
[46:31] | Get your fucking face away from here. | 把你的蠢脸从这移开 |
[46:37] | I don’t wanna fucking see it no more. | 我他妈再也不想看见你 |
[46:58] | You know, he did get one thing right. | 他至少说对了一件事 |
[47:06] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[47:08] | What’s that, Red? | 说对什么了 红妈 |
[47:10] | This place sucks balls. | 这个地方好比舔蛋 |
[47:14] | You think? | 你这样觉得吗 |
[47:17] | Camp was 20 times better. | 即使你在厨房把米烧焦了 |
[47:20] | Even with you burning rice in the kitchen. | 露营也比这个好二十倍 |
[47:39] | Come on. It’s time. | 走吧 到时间了 |
[48:31] | How are you? You okay? | 你怎样 还好吗 |
[48:34] | Look at me. We need to stay positive, okay? | 看着我 我们得保持乐观 好吗 |
[49:01] | Please be seated. | 请大家入座 |
[49:04] | I’ve been informed that the jury has reached a verdict. | 陪审团称已有结论 |
[49:09] | Let’s have the jury return. | 请陪审团回复 |
[49:12] | All rise for the jury. | 全体为陪审团起立 |
[49:34] | Please be seated. | 请大家入座 |
[49:37] | Let the record reflect, all jurors present, | 请记录员记录 陪审员全部到场 |
[49:41] | all attorneys present. | 律师全部到场 |
[49:43] | Will the defendant and counsel please rise? | 请被告和辩护律师起立 |
[49:50] | Madam Foreperson, has the jury reached a verdict? | 首席陪审员女士 陪审团有结论了吗 |
[49:54] | Yes, we have, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[49:56] | As to charge of murder | 对于被告的 |
[49:57] | in the second degree, what is your verdict? | 二级谋杀指控 你们的结论是 |
[50:02] | We the jury, find the defendant, Tasha Jefferson… | 陪审团 判定被告 塔莎·杰弗逊… |
[50:35] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[50:37] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[50:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[50:45] | – What do you want? – I know what you did. | – 你要干嘛 – 我知道你做了什么 |
[50:47] | I know you lied, and that girl went down for your shit! | 我知道你撒谎了 那个女孩因为你的屁事入狱了 |
[50:51] | You think I’m gonna let you get away with that? | 你觉得我会让你逃脱吗 |
[50:53] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[51:05] | I just think prison weddings | 我觉得监狱婚礼 |
[51:06] | are so much better than regular weddings | 比平常的婚礼要棒多了 |
[51:08] | ’cause our lives are sadder. We need it more. | 因为我们的生活更悲哀了 我们更需要婚姻 |
[51:11] | When Vinnie and me got married, | 我和维尼结婚的时候 |
[51:12] | I maybe went a whole week before | 我可能花了整整一周 |
[51:14] | I remembered I was in here against my will. | 才想起来我来这并非所愿 |
[51:16] | You do realize that the wedding | 你明白你刚刚参加的婚礼 |
[51:19] | you just attended was a C-Block wedding, right? | 是属于C区的吧 |
[51:22] | No, it wasn’t. | 它不是 |
[51:23] | Yes, it was. | 它是 |
[51:25] | Piper and Alex are C-Block. | 皮佩和亚历克斯都是C区的 |
[51:28] | Yeah, but they didn’t choose to be. | 是 但她们没得选啊 |
[51:30] | Right. Right, right, right. Just like everyone else in C-Block. | 对 对对 就像C区的所有人 |
[51:34] | I mean, just like you and me didn’t choose to be D-Block. | 就像我和你不是自己选在D区的 |
[51:39] | But… what is your point? | 但… 你什么意思呢 |
[51:41] | ‘Cause I feel like you’re saying a lot of words | 我感觉你是故意说了很多话 |
[51:43] | to confuse me right now. | 来迷惑我 |
[51:45] | My point is that it is stupid to go to war with people | 我是想说就因为 |
[51:49] | just because of whatever fucking cell block | 被随机分配到的关押区域 |
[51:50] | they randomly got assigned to, | 或者因为穿的衣服颜色不同 |
[51:52] | or the stupid fucking color that they wear. | 就和人开战是很蠢的 |
[51:54] | Well… But they’re trying to attack us. | 好吧… 但她们想攻击我们 |
[51:58] | Nicky, we have to fight back. We’re in danger. | 妮基 我们得反击 我们处境很危险 |
[52:01] | But what if they’re just attacking us | 但如果她们攻击我们 |
[52:04] | because they think we’re attacking them? | 是觉得我们在攻击她们呢 |
[52:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[52:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[52:15] | No, no. No, we can’t go out there, Nicky. | 不行 不行 我们不能参加那些攻击 妮基 |
[52:17] | Jesus fucking Christ, thank you! | 我的天啊 感谢上苍 |
[52:19] | I was worried for a minute there, | 我刚还稍微有点担心你 |
[52:21] | but I knew a wedding could turn you. | 但我知道一场婚礼能挽救你 |
[52:23] | – D-Block! – Shit. | – D区 – 操 |
[52:38] | – Where are we going? – Away from them. | – 我们去哪 – 离她们远点 |
[52:40] | You got one minute, Chapman. | 你还有一分钟 查普曼 |
[52:42] | You have Cal’s cell and my parents’ phone. | 你有卡尔和我爸妈的电话 |
[52:44] | Make sure you put this on your call list as soon as you can. | 尽快把它们加到你的通话表里面 |
[52:46] | No, I’m not gonna wait to talk to you. | 不 我才不要等着给你打电话 |
[52:49] | I’ll get my hands on one of the cell phones floating around. | 我就随手抓一个手机就好了 |
[52:51] | No. No, Alex, you’re not gonna do that. | 不行 不行 亚历克斯 你不能那样做 |
[52:54] | If you do that, you’ll get shots, which means extra time, | 如果你那样 你就会被记过 就要被关更长时间 |
[52:57] | which means it’s gonna be | 然后距离我能… |
[52:58] | even longer before I can… touch you again. | 能再次触碰到你 就更长了 |
[53:01] | All right, ladies and garbage! Line up for kickball! | 女士们和垃圾们 排队踢球了 |
[53:06] | Yo, I heard him use that line before. | 我之前听他说过那个 |
[53:08] | Maybe it’s like a catchphrase. | 可能是什么流行语吧 |
[53:10] | Yo, Captain. You coming to the field? | 嘿 队长 亲自上阵吗 |
[53:15] | No. I’m getting out. | 不 我要出去了 |
[53:18] | – I see you. – Shit, congrats. | – 再见了 – 操 恭喜啊 |
[53:20] | – Can I get your conditioner? – No. | – 我能用你的护发素吗 – 不行 |
[53:22] | I bequeath all of my belongings to my next of kin. | 我把我的遗物都留给我老婆了 |
[53:27] | Damn. After all that, can’t believe you’re gonna miss kickball. | 靠啊 训练了这么久 不敢相信你不能参加踢球了 |
[53:31] | It’s probably for the best. | 这样大概最好吧 |
[53:37] | What the fuck, Badison? | 什么事 佰迪森 |
[53:38] | Carol says she wants another soldier on the field, | 卡萝尔说她希望场上多一份力量 |
[53:41] | so get in line and get ready to use this. | 去乖乖排着队 准备好用这个吧 |
[53:49] | Happy release day, Gapman! | 出狱日快乐啊 贾普曼 |
[53:52] | I would’ve got you something, but, uh, | 我本该送你点什么 但是 |
[53:53] | you’re a stupid bitch who I never liked. | 我从来都不喜欢你这个小贱人 |
[53:56] | Chapman, time’s up! | 查普曼 时间到了 |
[53:58] | What was that? | 她给了你什么 |
[53:59] | – Don’t worry about it. – About what? | – 别担心 – 担心什么 |
[54:00] | Chapman, do you want to leave this place or not? Let’s go! | 查普曼 你到底想不想走了 走吧 |
[54:05] | Okay, I love you and I’m | 好吧 我爱你 |
[54:06] | gonna miss that worried look on your face, | 我会想念你这张担心的小脸 |
[54:09] | but right now, I need you to trust that you | 但现在 我要你相信我 |
[54:11] | do not need to worry about me. | 你不需要担心我 |
[54:13] | Chapman, I am happy to tell the parole board | 查普曼 我很乐意告诉假释委员会 |
[54:16] | – that you resisted orders. – I trust you. | – 你违背命令 – 我相信你 |
[54:20] | – I love you. – Going once… | – 我爱你 – 一次… |
[54:23] | – Going twice… – Coming! | – 两次… – 来了 |
[54:26] | Fuck! | 见鬼 |
[54:29] | All right. File out. | 好了 一个一个走吧 |
[54:50] | Psst. Gringuita, you still ain’t realized? | 嘿 傻白甜 你还没发现吗 |
[54:56] | This is the best day of your life. | 这是你人生中最好的一天 |
[55:13] | How you holding up, kid? | 你还好吗 |
[55:15] | With all the running and the hiding in the small spaces, | 跑来跑去 躲在这些小黑屋里 |
[55:17] | Little Carmine’s going crazy. | 卡迈恩宝宝好像在发疯了 |
[55:20] | – Carmine, huh? – Yeah. | – 叫卡迈恩 – 对 |
[55:21] | Just tell Carmine to chill. | 让他稍微冷静一下 |
[55:23] | We’re hangin’ tight. It’s all good. | 我们再等一会就好了 没事的 |
[55:27] | All good. | 没事的 |
[55:30] | Be cool. | 冷静点 |
[55:49] | – I’m so sorry. – Who’s there? | – 对不起 对不起 – 谁在那 |
[55:53] | Don’t go. | 不要去 |
[55:58] | Hey, Annalisa! | 嘿 安娜丽莎 |
[56:00] | Fancy meeting you here. | 在这见到你 很高兴 |
[56:02] | Ain’t you supposed to be on the kickball field? | 你不是该在踢球吗 |
[56:04] | Picking up a weapon I stashed. | 来拿我藏好的武器 |
[56:06] | What the fuck were you doing in there? | 你他妈在这干嘛 |
[56:08] | Would you believe I was doing the exact same thing? | 巧了 我也是来拿武器 |
[56:11] | I mean, great minds, huh? | 英雄所见 是吧 |
[56:15] | I’m sick of your shit, Nichols. | 我听够了你的扯蛋 尼克尔斯 |
[56:18] | If you were picking up a weapon, where the fuck is it? | 如果你是来拿武器的 那它在哪呢 |
[56:22] | You wanna see a proof of purchase? | 想看看我的收据吗 |
[56:31] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[56:32] | Oh, yeah, big time. | 是啊 大事件 |
[56:34] | You wouldn’t wanna be tardy to the murdering. | 可没人想连杀人都迟到 |
[56:37] | Hurry up, let’s go. | 快点 走了 |
[56:45] | Fuck! No, no, no. Baby, not now! | 操 不 不 宝贝不是现在 |
[57:09] | What took you so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[57:20] | It’s clean. There’s no reason it wouldn’t be clean. | 干净的 它不可能是脏的 |
[57:25] | Everything go smoothly on your end? | 你那边都还顺利吧 |
[57:28] | My girls are primed. Yours? | 我的女孩们都蓄势待发 你的呢 |
[57:32] | They’re soldiers. They’ll do what they’re trained to do. | 她们是战士 教她们什么 她们就做什么 |
[57:36] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[57:38] | Meaning, in a few minutes, when the carnage starts, | 几分钟后 大战开始时 |
[57:41] | there’ll be a shit ton of Florida kickball fans | 会有一大堆弗罗里达足球粉丝 |
[57:44] | getting rushed from the bleachers back to their cell block. | 从看台上被赶回牢房 |
[57:47] | And when they come down this hall, | 当她们经过这个走廊时 |
[57:49] | we’re gonna slide right into B-Block with ’em. | 我们悄悄混进去和她们一起去B区 |
[57:52] | Do what we should’ve done 25 years ago. | 然后做我们二十五年前就该做的事 |
[57:56] | I hope that thing’s sharp. | 希望那个够尖 |
[57:58] | Sharp enough to slice | 足够把弗里达 |
[57:59] | that octopus tattoo right off Frieda’s neck. | 脖子上的章鱼纹身割下来了 |
[58:03] | Good. You know, and if it’s not… | 很好 要是不行的话… |
[58:09] | I brought extra. | 我还有备用的 |
[58:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[58:13] | Even though I couldn’t figure out if Taystee was mad at me, | 尽管我不知道美味姐为什么生我的气 |
[58:16] | but I don’t think she is, because if she were mad at me, | 但我不觉得她生气了 因为如果她生我气的话 |
[58:20] | I would know, because we’re basically 16th cousins… | 我会看出来的 因为我们就像十六代表亲一样 |
[58:22] | – Yo, Suzanne… – It worked. | – 苏珊娜 – 成功了 |
[58:27] | What the… | 什么… |
[58:28] | Suzanne, we’re lining up for kickball. Let’s go. | 苏珊娜 我们要排队去踢球了 走吧 |
[58:31] | Oh. Someone tried to murder Frieda, so we’re staying in. | 有人试图谋杀弗里达 我们待在这里 |
[58:35] | – Safety first. – It’s the championships. | – 安全第一 – 这是锦标赛啊 |
[58:37] | How will we win without our best player? | 没有最好的队员怎么赢啊 |
[58:39] | I don’t know. I guess you’ll lose? | 我不知道 我猜你们会输吧 |
[58:42] | Come on, we’re going outside. We finally get to go outside | 拜托 我们能出去了 终于能出去 |
[58:45] | and look at the clouds and the trees and all that shit. | 然后看看云 树啥的了 |
[58:48] | I want to go outside and see that stuff, | 我想出去看看 |
[58:51] | but I can’t go. | 但我不能去 |
[58:54] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[58:55] | I just can’t. Nothing I can do about it. | 我不能 我也没办法 |
[59:02] | Suzanne, you should go. | 苏珊娜 你该去 |
[59:04] | You don’t have to be stuck in here with me. | 你不用在这里和我一起 |
[59:07] | Go outside and look at the sky. | 出去看看天空吧 |
[59:10] | Mmm. | 不要 |
[59:14] | Are you gonna go, too? | 你也要去吗 |
[59:17] | We could bodyguard you from there. | 我们可以在外面保护你 |
[59:20] | Shit, yeah! There’s gonna be all these old bitches from Florida. | 好啊 好多弗罗里达的老太太 |
[59:23] | They’ll be spectating. Come watch with them. | 她们会旁观 和她们一起看吧 |
[59:25] | Nah, kid. That’s all you. | 不了 孩子 你们去吧 |
[59:29] | I’m an old dog. Can’t change my ways. | 我老了 改变不了生活方式 |
[59:32] | That’s how I stay safe. | 我就是这样保护自己的 |
[59:34] | Well, then, I’m not going either. | 那 我也不去了 |
[59:36] | No. You’re going outside. | 不行 你得去 |
[59:39] | No, I am not going to leave you, Frieda. | 不 我不会丢下你的 弗里达 |
[59:42] | I am your friend, | 我是你朋友 |
[59:45] | and friends aren’t supposed to do that to each other. | 朋友不能这么对彼此 |
[59:51] | Go. I’m not your friend. | 去吧 我不是你朋友 |
[59:57] | What? | 什么 |
[59:59] | No, she didn’t mean that. | 不 她不是那个意思 |
[1:00:01] | You didn’t fucking mean that. | 你他妈不是那个意思 |
[1:00:02] | And you better fucking tell her you didn’t mean that. Tell her. | 你最好告诉她你不是那个意思 说 |
[1:00:05] | Suzanne, sometimes people pretend to be your friend | 苏珊娜 有的时候人们不是你朋友的时候 |
[1:00:09] | when they’re not your friend. To get things. | 装作是你的朋友 为了得到一些东西 |
[1:00:12] | You aren’t pretending. You are my friend. | 你不是装的 你是我的朋友 |
[1:00:16] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你朋友 |
[1:00:17] | I’ve been using you for survival. | 我在利用你存活 |
[1:00:21] | That’s what I do. It’s what I’ve always done. | 这就是我的本性 我一直如此 |
[1:00:27] | That’s how I like it. | 我就喜欢这样 |
[1:00:54] | Yo, check it out. | 看看 |
[1:01:27] | I can’t believe I really hit it! | 难以相信我真的打中了 |
[1:01:28] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病啊 |
[1:01:30] | What? I was just trying to clear the field. | 怎么 我只是试图清理场地而已 |
[1:01:32] | Ay, mami. | 宝贝 |
[1:01:34] | Are you okay, mami? You okay? | 你还好吗 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[1:01:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:01:48] | Yo, here they come! | 她们来了 |
[1:02:00] | Chill. Not yet. | 淡定 还不是时候 |
[1:02:04] | Damn, it is kinda idyllic out on this bitch, though. | 该死 倒是有种和平宁静的感觉啊 |
[1:02:08] | Eyes on the fucking prize, ladies. | 关注重点 姐妹们 |
[1:02:18] | Why’s everyone so fuckin’ tight? | 大家为什么这么紧张 |
[1:02:21] | This outside shit ain’t gonna last forever. | 在外面的时间不多 |
[1:02:24] | And they’ll be sad when it’s done. ‘Cause I sure fuckin’ was. | 结束后她们会很伤心的 因为我会的 |
[1:02:27] | Well, maybe they’re a bunch of fuckin’ dummies. | 估计她们是一群傻子 |
[1:02:32] | That’s right, Suzanne. Maybe they are a bunch of fuckin’ dummies. | 没错 苏珊娜 可能她们是一群傻子 |
[1:02:56] | Nah, this ain’t me. | 不 这不是我 |
[1:03:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[1:03:03] | – Um, I need your help. – You what? | – 我需要你的帮助 – 什么 |
[1:03:05] | I’m asking you to let the captains pick new teams. | 我想让你让队长重新选队员 |
[1:03:09] | Get back on the field, inmate. | 回场地 犯人 |
[1:03:11] | I can’t explain it fully. | 我没法解释清楚 |
[1:03:12] | But if you don’t want this | 但是你要是不想 |
[1:03:13] | game to end in a lot of people getting hurt, | 让比赛以众多人受伤为结果的话 |
[1:03:15] | I need you to let the captains pick new teams. | 我需要你让队长们重新选队员 |
[1:03:19] | – Is that a threat? – No, no. | – 那是威胁吗 – 不 不 |
[1:03:22] | I’m just asking for your help. | 我只是请求你的帮助 |
[1:03:24] | You think I don’t remember you? | 你觉得我不记得你吗 |
[1:03:28] | I remember what you did to us. | 我记得你对我们做的事 |
[1:03:32] | Yeah, I… I know what I did. | 是 我知道我做了什么 |
[1:03:35] | I was an evil person, but… | 我曾是个邪恶的人 但是… |
[1:03:38] | But right now, in this moment, I’m trying to be good. Please. | 但是现在 此刻 我在试图做好人 拜托了 |
[1:03:45] | Everything is trying to keep these girls swinging at each other, | 只是为防止这些女人打起来 |
[1:03:48] | and I just want… | 我只是想… |
[1:03:52] | I just want to play kickball. | 我只是想好好踢球 |
[1:03:58] | Why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[1:04:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:04:11] | Where’s your captain? Chapman? | 你的队长查普曼呢 |
[1:04:13] | – Chapman got out today. – Oh, shit. Good for her. | – 查普曼今天出狱了 – 该死 她厉害 |
[1:04:18] | What? She’s the reason we’re out here. | 什么 她是我们在这里的原因啊 |
[1:04:22] | Looks like, uh… I’m the captain now. | 看起来 我是队长了 |
[1:04:26] | I see you look at me. Eyelooker. | 我看到你在看我了 大眼 |
[1:04:29] | Okay, everybody, line up. The captains have to pick new teams. | 好了 大伙 排好队 队长要选新的队员 |
[1:04:33] | Oh, no, no, no. We got our teams. | 不 不 不 我们有队了 |
[1:04:36] | C-Block’s our team! | C区是我们的队 |
[1:04:37] | D-Block’s the only team I’m gonna play for! | D区是我唯一踢球的区 |
[1:04:38] | You heard her. | 你听到了 |
[1:04:40] | This is, uh, prison kickball policy. | 这是 监狱踢球的规定 |
[1:04:44] | On the baseline or everybody goes back inside. | 站到底线那儿 不然所有人都回去吧 |
[1:04:47] | – Oh, fucking bullshit! – Captains, with me. | – 胡说八道 – 队长 过来 |
[1:04:55] | What the fuck is Ruiz doing? Barb’s gonna be pissed. | 鲁伊斯在干什么 巴布会生气的 |
[1:04:58] | Well, correct me if I’m wrong, | 如果我错了 纠正我 |
[1:05:00] | but I don’t see Barb out here, do you? | 但我没看到巴布啊 你看到了吗 |
[1:05:03] | That doesn’t change shit. | 这改变不了什么 |
[1:05:05] | Okay, you go first. | 好吧 你先 |
[1:05:07] | Who, me? Oh, okay. I got Brock. | 谁 我吗 好啊 我选布罗克 |
[1:05:10] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:05:12] | You, I got you. | 你 我要你 |
[1:05:22] | Okay, I got Akers, Creech, Chambal, Diamond… | 好 我要埃克斯 克里奇 昌巴尔 戴蒙德 |
[1:05:26] | One at a time. | 一次一个 |
[1:05:32] | You, I got you. | 你 我要你 |
[1:05:37] | Yo, where’s Carol at? | 卡萝尔呢 |
[1:05:38] | I don’t fucking know. Doesn’t matter. We stick to the plan. | 我怎么知道 无所谓 我们按原计划 |
[1:05:42] | Mixing up teams ain’t gonna do shit. | 把队伍打乱改变不了什么 |
[1:05:45] | These colors don’t run. | 这颜色认不错的 |
[1:06:02] | No fucking way. | 不会吧 |
[1:06:05] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:06:49] | Oh, my, Maya! | 玛雅啊 |
[1:06:50] | I will be with you in just one moment. | 我马上就回来 |
[1:06:52] | What the fuck do you think you’re doing here, huh? | 你觉得你在干什么 |
[1:06:55] | And why do you look like a POW? | 你为什么看着像刚下战场一样 |
[1:06:56] | Actually, don’t answer | 算了 别回答 |
[1:06:57] | that question because I don’t want to know. | 因为我不想知道答案 |
[1:07:00] | I’m not gonna let you ruin | 我不会让你毁了我这个时刻的 |
[1:07:01] | this moment for me. I have worked too hard. | 我努力了很久了 |
[1:07:03] | Oh, God. Nicolette was totally right about you. | 天啊 妮可对你的判断是对的 |
[1:07:05] | You are textbook avoidant-attachment. | 你就是个回避依恋的类型 |
[1:07:07] | There’s a guy at Michael Kors corporate… | 迈克·柯尔公司有个家伙… |
[1:07:10] | – Fig! – Oh! | – 菲格 – 哦 |
[1:07:11] | Oh, my God! Security! | 天啊 保安 |
[1:07:17] | Uh, Joe, this is Jason. | 乔 这是詹森 |
[1:07:20] | Jason, this is an early hominid male. | 詹森 这是个原始人 |
[1:07:25] | Oh. So, this is Mr. Fig. | 所以 这就是菲格先生了 |
[1:07:28] | – Mr. Fig. – Hello. | – 菲格先生 – 你好 |
[1:07:29] | Mr. State Senate Fig. | 州议员菲格先生 |
[1:07:35] | Where’s Gavin? | 加文呢 |
[1:07:36] | – Okay, then. Let’s go. – Whoa! | – 好了 过来 – 喔 |
[1:07:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:07:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:07:48] | I knew you’d be here. | 我知道你会在这里 |
[1:07:56] | – Taystee, uh… – I know. | – 美味姐 – 我知道 |
[1:07:59] | I saw. I’m sorry. | 我看到了 抱歉 |
[1:08:02] | Put this on your eye. | 把这个放你眼睛上 |
[1:08:04] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 来 |
[1:08:10] | So, uh, you’re hanging out with Jason again, huh? | 所以 你又和詹森一起了吗 |
[1:08:15] | That’s just for show. | 只是演的 |
[1:08:19] | I’m not in there with him, am I? | 我现在并没和他在一起 不是吗 |
[1:08:22] | I’m sure I speak for everyone at PolyCon | 我相信我和宝利通的大家 |
[1:08:25] | when I say it has been a long road… | 感觉是一样的 已经很久… |
[1:08:28] | You’re missing your event. | 你要错过你的活动了 |
[1:08:30] | But here we are! | 但我们来到了这里 |
[1:08:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:08:35] | So, you finally bought the coat, huh? | 你终于买了外套吗 |
[1:08:39] | Shut up, Joe. | 闭嘴 乔 |
[1:08:43] | We’re back with your girl, DIY Fly Flaca, | 我们回来了 女孩儿们 我是动手达人法兰卡 |
[1:08:48] | and your other girl… | 另一位… |
[1:08:52] | Hi, everybody, it’s Tova again. | 大家好 又是托娃 |
[1:08:55] | So, I don’t really know much what’s going on on the field, | 我不知道赛场上什么情况 |
[1:08:58] | but the team that’s far away | 但是那个站得比较远的队 |
[1:09:01] | is looking extra cute with those jackets inside-out. | 反穿外套看着非常可爱啊 |
[1:09:04] | New winter fashion trend? | 新的冬季时尚吗 |
[1:09:13] | Yo, I’m sorry. I… I can’t be… | 抱歉 我不能… |
[1:09:15] | Yo. Yo! You gotta stop this shit. | 喂 你得停下来 |
[1:09:19] | You need to forgive yourself for testifying against your girl. | 你得原谅自己作证的事了 |
[1:09:23] | You know about that? | 你知道吗 |
[1:09:25] | Bitch, I’ve been knowin’. | 婊子 我当然知道 |
[1:09:26] | Ever since you wigged out about that anonymous letter. | 自从你因为那个匿名信发疯就知道了 |
[1:09:30] | I may sound kinda dumb, but my dumbness is highly cultivated | 我可能说话有点傻 但我只是装傻 |
[1:09:33] | to make me more attractive to insecure men. | 让我更能吸引没安全感的男人 |
[1:09:36] | – So you done with me? – Did I say that? | – 所以你和我到此为止了吗 – 我这么说了吗 |
[1:09:42] | Some of these girls are out there on the field doing nothing. | 有些女生什么都没干 |
[1:09:46] | Now, I’m no expert, | 我不是专家 |
[1:09:49] | but I have to assume that’s a big disadvantage. | 但我觉得这是个劣势啊 |
[1:09:56] | You talking about outfielders | 你是说外场手 |
[1:09:59] | and that’s their job. | 那是她们的任务 |
[1:10:02] | They wait. They’re waiters. | 她们等待 负责等待 |
[1:10:06] | Like they bring you salad and shit? | 就像给你拿沙拉之类的吗 |
[1:10:12] | We got one runner on a base and Adeola is up for the kick. | 我们垒上有一人 接下来是阿德奥拉踢球了 |
[1:10:15] | All right, now. You waiters out there in the outfield, | 好了 现在 等待的外场手 |
[1:10:18] | y’all better do y’all jobs | 你们最好做好准备 |
[1:10:20] | and watch out for them pop flies in the soup. | 看好那些球的位置 |
[1:10:25] | Why you letting these bum-ass D-Block bitches go first? | 你们为什么让那些D区的婊子先踢 |
[1:10:28] | We don’t even know if they can kick. | 我们都不知道她们会不会踢 |
[1:10:29] | Because we’re not here to play fucking kickball. | 因为我们不是来踢球的 |
[1:10:32] | We’re here to slice some bitches up. | 我们是来伤那些婊子的 |
[1:10:34] | The plan’s still the same. Okay? | 计划还是一样 听到了吗 |
[1:10:36] | When the next kicker’s up, | 下一个踢手上场时 |
[1:10:37] | I’ll throw the shocker for Trekkies to our girls in the outfield, | 我扔一个远的给崔琪斯 让我们外场的人靠近 |
[1:10:40] | and they’ll start charging in. | 然后她们开始进攻 |
[1:10:41] | You guys follow their lead. | 你们跟着她们 |
[1:10:43] | Vause, you handle the girls on the bench, | 沃斯 你负责看台上的婊子 |
[1:10:45] | so they don’t attack us from behind. | 这样她们不会背后袭击 |
[1:10:50] | What are we waiting for? | 我们等什么呢 |
[1:10:51] | Where’s your friend? What’s-her-name. | 你的朋友呢 她叫啥来着 |
[1:10:53] | Pregnant girl. We need her to distract the guards. | 怀孕的那个 我们需要她转移狱警注意力 |
[1:10:55] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为她和你在一起呢 |
[1:10:57] | I say we move without her. | 我觉得我们不要管她了 |
[1:10:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:11:01] | Where’s your shiv? | 你的武器呢 |
[1:11:02] | It’s in my pocket. | 在我口袋里 |
[1:11:04] | I want to see it. | 我想看一下 |
[1:11:09] | Good. Here we fuckin’ go. | 很好 开始了 |
[1:11:16] | All right. That’s my girl, Suzanne, headed up the plate, | 好了 这才对 苏珊娜往垒上跑了 |
[1:11:20] | with two runners on. | 现在两人上垒 |
[1:12:15] | Fuck it! Don’t catch it! | 该死 别接住 |
[1:12:18] | I got it! | 我接住了 |
[1:12:23] | Dang. | 哈哈 |
[1:12:24] | I got it! | 我接到了 |
[1:12:26] | Steal! Go! Steal! Steal! | 偷 快点 偷 偷 |
[1:12:33] | Come on! Come on! Give me! Give me! | 快点 快点 给我 给我 |
[1:12:36] | Go, go, go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:12:37] | You gotta be fucking kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[1:12:43] | Run, run! Bring it home! | 跑 跑 回垒得分 |
[1:12:45] | Don’t cheer for them. They’re D-Block! | 别给她们欢呼 她们是D区的 |
[1:12:47] | Why are you still fighting? Look around. | 你们怎么还在打 四处看看 |
[1:12:50] | Nobody wants this war. Not even Carol. | 没人想开战 卡萝尔都不想 |
[1:12:54] | Shit. She’s gonna make it. | 该死 她要得分了 |
[1:13:04] | The black one is always the first to die. | 黑人总是第一个出局 |
[1:13:08] | Damn, I got crazy good aim! Whoo! | 该死 我打的真准啊 哈哈 |
[1:13:11] | Barb’s gonna kill us if we don’t rush these C-Block bitches now! | 我们现在要是不攻击那群C区的婊子 巴布会发飙 |
[1:13:14] | Barb is not here. All right? | 巴布不在 好吗 |
[1:13:16] | Let her be pissed. All right? | 让她生气吧 好吗 |
[1:13:18] | Maybe in the abstract, D-Block has beef with C-Block, | 或许有人有某种D区和C区对立的成见 |
[1:13:21] | but I don’t have beef with any of these girls. Do you? | 但我和这些女生没什么矛盾 你有吗 |
[1:13:29] | What? We’re down one-zip. | 怎么了 我们输了一分了 |
[1:13:33] | This is fucking weird if you ask me. | 太奇怪了 |
[1:13:37] | Something must have gone wrong out there. | 肯定出事了 |
[1:13:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:13:42] | You think so? | 你觉得吗 |
[1:13:45] | You got something to say to me, Barb? | 你有什么想说的的吗 巴布 |
[1:13:47] | Are you threatening me, Carol? | 你在威胁我吗 卡萝尔 |
[1:13:50] | That depends what you got planned, Barb. | 那得看你计划的是什么 巴布 |
[1:13:52] | ‘Cause I’m here to kill Frieda. | 因为我是要杀弗里达的 |
[1:13:55] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[1:13:56] | Bull-true. | 实话 |
[1:14:04] | C-Block cheering for D-Block? Shit. There go our Fantasy points. | C区为D区欢呼吗 我们就这么输了 |
[1:14:14] | No. | 不 |
[1:14:17] | Everybody knows you’re a fucking liar. | 大家都知道你是个骗子 |
[1:14:23] | Now move away from the door. | 现在从门边移开 |
[1:14:25] | Call me a liar again, you two-faced bitch. | 你再敢叫我骗子 你这个婊子 |
[1:14:30] | You stole that glass of ice story from me | 你把那个冰块故事从我这里盗用了 |
[1:14:34] | and that makes you a fucking liar, | 你就是骗子 |
[1:14:37] | and I will call you one. | 我就叫你骗子 |
[1:14:39] | Now move away from the goddamn door. | 现在给我从门边闪开 |
[1:14:41] | Can’t do that until you put that shiv away. | 你不把刀拿走我不会的 |
[1:14:45] | And that glass of ice story happened to me. | 那个冰块故事发生在了我身上 |
[1:14:49] | You probably don’t remember | 你估计不记得了 |
[1:14:51] | ’cause you had so much cum on the brain | 因为你光在厕所 |
[1:14:53] | from all the blow jobs you were giving in the bathroom. | 做口活了 |
[1:14:56] | Fucking liar! | 该死的骗子 |
[1:14:57] | Barbara! Carol! Wanna hear something funny? | 芭芭拉 卡萝尔 想听个笑话吗 |
[1:15:00] | – Sure. – Yeah, sure. | – 好啊 – 好 |
[1:15:01] | See that guy over there? | 看到那个人了吗 |
[1:15:06] | An hour ago, when this place was packed, I pass by his table. | 一小时前 这里还全是人的时候 我去他的桌前 |
[1:15:10] | He asks me can he have a classifieds. | 他问我有没有分类广告 |
[1:15:13] | And I’m like, first of all, he’s sitting in Tonya’s section. | 我说 首先 他坐在了汤娅服务的区域 |
[1:15:17] | Second of all, I got five tables of my own I got to deal with. | 第二 我还有六个桌要服务呢 |
[1:15:21] | And third of all, who says it like that? | 第三 谁这么说话啊 |
[1:15:24] | Like, “Can I have a classifieds?” | “能给我个分类广告吗” |
[1:15:27] | But I’m trying to be a good Christian, | 但我试图做一个好人 |
[1:15:30] | and I don’t want to mess with Tonya’s tips, | 我不想影响汤娅的小费 |
[1:15:32] | so I go out to the sidewalk, | 所以我就出去 |
[1:15:34] | use a quarter of my own money, | 花了二十五分自己的钱 |
[1:15:37] | buy this man a paper, | 给他买了个报纸 |
[1:15:39] | pick out the classifieds section, | 找出了分类广告 |
[1:15:41] | and when I bring it to his table, guess what he say? | 当我给他时 猜他说的什么 |
[1:15:43] | – What? – What? | – 什么 – 什么 |
[1:15:44] | He say, “Well, what’s this?” | 他说 “这是什么” |
[1:15:47] | To which I reply, “The classifieds you asked for.” | 我说 “你要的分类广告啊” |
[1:15:51] | To which he reply, “I asked for a glass of ice.” | 他说 “我要一杯冰块” |
[1:16:05] | That’s a good… That’s a good story. | 太好了 是个好故事 |
[1:16:47] | That’s double points for murdered and murderer. | 被害人和杀人犯一人一分 |
[1:16:53] | You just won Fantasy Inmate. | 你赢了梦幻囚犯比赛 |
[1:17:01] | In your face! | 打脸了吧 |
[1:17:20] | – Here you go. – Yeah. | – 给你 – 嗯 |
[1:17:36] | – Here you go. – Here you go. | – 给你 – 给你 |
[1:18:00] | Ooh, ooh! Oh, we got one runner on the base! | 我们垒上一人 |
[1:18:05] | Speaking of games, this reminds me of Eric, | 说到游戏 这让我想起了埃里克 |
[1:18:07] | who told me he liked me but couldn’t date me | 他跟我说他喜欢我 但是不能约我出去 |
[1:18:10] | because he wasn’t over his ex. | 因为他还没忘掉前任 |
[1:18:11] | But then I found out he was making out with some Asian girl | 但我后来发现他在一个橄榄球赛后 |
[1:18:14] | after football practice. | 和一个亚洲女生接吻 |
[1:18:22] | Can I get a nurse out here? | 能找个护士吗 |
[1:18:54] | And to bring PolyCon forward into that era, | 为了让宝利通继续进步 |
[1:18:57] | I would like to announce our first step | 我们宣布第一步 |
[1:19:00] | into a new market brimming with untapped potential. | 进入一个具有潜力的新市场 |
[1:19:05] | Immigration detention centers! | 移民拘留中心 |
[1:20:21] | Pipes. | 皮佩 |
[1:20:26] | – Pipes! – Cal! Hi! | – 皮佩 – 卡尔 嗨 |
[1:20:35] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:20:37] | Neri doesn’t like to be on her feet too long with the… | 内里不喜欢一直站着… |
[1:20:39] | So she’s home making some kind of Smitten Kitchen casserole | 她在家用甜菜做一些 |
[1:20:42] | that involves chard. | 烧焦的肉卷呢 |
[1:20:50] | Let’s be cool and get the fuck outta here | 我们赶快离开吧 |
[1:20:51] | before they change their minds. | 不然万一他们改变主意了呢 |
[1:20:59] | Oh, man. Oh, man. | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:21:03] | Hang on just one second. I’ll be there in just one sec. | 稍等 我马上过去 |
[1:21:05] | – Okay. Car’s right over here. – Okay. | – 好 车在这里 – 好 |
[1:22:31] | So, what are you gonna do now? | 所以 你现在要干什么呢 |