时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | As a get-out-of-prison gift, Neri had my astrological chart done. | 内莉为我绘制了占星图作为出狱礼物 |
[01:25] | Or she downloaded it from the Internet. | 或者她是从网上下载的 |
[01:27] | Either way, she thought | 不管怎样 她认为 |
[01:28] | it might give me some insight into myself. | 这能让我加深对自己的了解 |
[01:31] | I’m a Gemini. | 我是双子座的 |
[01:32] | In Latin, Gemini means “twins.” | 双子座在拉丁语里的意思是”双胞胎” |
[01:36] | So there’s this inherent duality to me, right? | 所以我天生就具有双面性 对吗 |
[01:40] | If you believe this shit. | 如果你相信这一套的话 |
[01:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:44] | Gemini is an air sign. | 双子座是风象星座 |
[01:47] | Our metal is quicksilver. | 我们的幸运金属是水银 |
[01:49] | – Sorry. – This side is going down, dummy. | -不好意思 -这边是下行的 蠢蛋 |
[01:52] | I know. I’m a big dummy. | 我知道 我是个大蠢蛋 |
[01:57] | A Gemini’s lucky color is yellow. | 双子座的幸运色是黄色 |
[02:02] | One of the negative traits of people with my birthday | 和我一天出生的人的其中一个负面特征 |
[02:05] | is that we’re often stressed and torn | 就是我们往往在个人自由和爱情束缚间 |
[02:07] | between personal freedom and ties of love that hold us back. | 倍感压力 犹豫不决 |
[02:10] | But on the positive side, | 但从积极的一面来看 |
[02:12] | I have the same birthday as Liam Neeson. | 我和连姆·尼森的生日是同一天 |
[02:16] | Hi, guys. | 你们好 |
[02:17] | I brought home pak boong. | 我带了炒空心菜回来 |
[02:20] | That’s morning glory. I’m gonna be really fluent in Thai soon. | 和牵牛花差不多 很快我就能熟练掌握泰语了 |
[02:23] | At least Thai menu Thai. | 至少是泰餐菜单上的泰语 |
[02:26] | I’m not completely sure it’s vegan… | 我不能肯定这是纯素食… |
[02:28] | because they do put fish sauce in everything, | 因为他们所有菜里都加鱼露 |
[02:30] | but it’s definitely vegetable-forward. | 但绝对是蔬菜为主的 |
[02:33] | Do you want some now or should I put it in the fridge? | 你们想现在就尝尝 还是我先放到冰箱里 |
[02:35] | Come on, Goodall. Make a poo-poo. You can do it. | 来吧 古道尔 快便便 你能行的 |
[02:39] | I’ll put it in the fridge. | 我先放到冰箱里好了 |
[02:42] | Piper, we’ve asked you to please | 帕波 我们拜托过你 |
[02:43] | not bring home non-biodegradable takeout containers. | 不要把不能生物降解的外卖盒带回家 |
[02:46] | We are a zero-waste house. Almost. | 我们是零废弃物家庭 几乎是 |
[02:49] | And I heard you. Ta-da. | 我听进去了 请看 |
[02:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:53] | My birthday tarot card is the Chariot. | 我的生日塔罗牌是战车 |
[02:56] | If the Chariot card is presented upright… | 如果战车牌是正位的 |
[02:58] | it’s a signal to enjoy the fruits of your efforts. | 代表着你可以享受努力的成果 |
[03:01] | “You’ve done it, kid. Time to celebrate.” | “你做到了 孩子 现在该庆祝了” |
[03:04] | Maybe we should try that running-warm-water-on-the-feet thing? | 也许我们该试试用温水冲脚那招 |
[03:07] | No, no, that’s for pee-pee. | 不 不 那是尿尿用的 |
[03:08] | We’re trying to get her to poop. She gave us poop face. | 我们是想让她便便 她露出了便便表情 |
[03:11] | – I mean… – I’m gonna head to bed. | -我是说… -我先去睡了 |
[03:12] | wouldn’t we be happy with either one? | 是大是小我们都没意见吧 |
[03:13] | Good luck with the infant potty… | 祝你们的婴儿厕所顺利… |
[03:17] | – Good night, P. – situation. | -晚安 帕比 -开张 |
[03:18] | It might be confusing. | 可能迷惑她 |
[03:20] | I think we’re supposed to get her to pick one, aren’t we? | 我们应该让她选定一种的 不是吗 |
[03:23] | Maybe we should watch the YouTube again? | 也许我们应该再看一遍那个油管视频 |
[03:25] | What were the key words? | 关键字是什么来着 |
[03:26] | Yeah, elimination communication. | 对 排泄沟通法 |
[03:31] | Or the, um, the lady with the accent. The Nappyless Technique. | 或是那个带口音的女士 《无尿布技巧》 |
[03:38] | Hi, I’m Sandy. | 大家好 我是桑迪 |
[03:39] | This is episode 3 of Nappy-Free Life. | 这是《无尿布生活》第三集 |
[03:42] | Today, we’re going to talk about… | 今天我们要聊一聊… |
[03:45] | You guys, could you remember to pick up vegetable oil | 二位 你们能记得周三前备好 |
[03:48] | for the car before Wednesday? | 车用植物油吗 |
[03:50] | I’m very grateful and you are all very, very attractive. | 我非常感激 你们都非常非常有魅力 |
[03:55] | – Wednesday? – Yes. | -周三吗 -是的 |
[03:58] | My probation officer finally gave me permission, remember? | 我的假释官终于批准了 记得吗 |
[04:02] | I’m gonna visit my wife? | 我要去探望我老婆 |
[04:04] | God, I love saying that. | 天呐 我喜欢这么说 |
[04:05] | No. Wednesday’s no good. | 不行 周三不行 |
[04:06] | Goodall has the doctor on Wednesday. We need the car. | 周三古德尔要看医生 我们要用车 |
[04:09] | That’s right! Wellness visit. | 没错 健康检查 |
[04:12] | Who’s following the protocols of Western medicine? You are. | 谁在遵循西医的方案 是你 |
[04:17] | Now make a pee-pee. | 现在快尿尿吧 |
[04:20] | Wait, I thought we agreed on poop. | 等等 不是说是便便吗 |
[04:22] | Did we not just agree on poop? | 我们不是刚说好要便便吗 |
[04:24] | My gosh. You’re right. Poop. I’m sorry. I’m so tired. | 天啊 你说得对 便便 对不起 我太累了 |
[04:29] | But you said that I could use it. | 但你说过我可以用车 |
[04:30] | How about taking an Uber? Is Uber still bad? | 叫优步怎么样 优步还是很差吗 |
[04:32] | – I can’t remember. – Still bad. | -我记不清了 -还是很差 |
[04:34] | I can’t take an Uber. I can’t afford to pay you rent. | 我不能叫优步 我连房租都付不起 |
[04:36] | You think I can afford to take an Uber to Litchfield? | 你觉得我有叫优步去奇菲尔德监狱的钱吗 |
[04:38] | You know, uh, actually, | 要知道 其实 |
[04:40] | I wanted to talk to you about the rent thing, | 我想跟你谈谈关于房租的事 |
[04:41] | because, you know, we could be Airbnb-ing that room. | 因为我们本可以用那间卧室开民宿的 |
[04:44] | Who’s vacationing in Jackson Heights? | 谁会来杰克逊高地度假 |
[04:46] | You’d be surprised. | 这你就想不到了 |
[04:47] | I mean, they can go for up to $62 a night around here. | 这周围的民宿每晚最高能收62美元呢 |
[04:51] | I don’t know why you won’t just ask Dad to help you out. | 我不明白你为什么不去求助老爸 |
[04:54] | Because my calls go straight to voicemail? | 因为我打给他的电话都直接转入语音信箱了 |
[05:02] | I was really counting on the car. | 我真的很需要用车 |
[05:04] | Shit! We have shit! | 便便了 便便出来了 |
[05:08] | Good job! | 干得好 |
[05:10] | Yay! | 太棒了 |
[05:14] | Good job! | 干得好 |
[05:17] | Shit. | 该死 |
[05:19] | Love you, too, Stretch. | 我也爱你 大高个 |
[05:21] | Rec time. Line up for rec time. | 娱乐时间 列队开始娱乐时间 |
[05:27] | I got nothing for you, Murphy. Get out of my way. | 我没有你要的东西 墨菲 给我让开 |
[05:29] | But you do. And you don’t even know it. | 但是你有 你自己都不知道 |
[05:33] | See, there’s this | 你看 这周末 |
[05:34] | hot dog-eating contest in Coney Island this weekend. | 科尼岛要举办一个吃热狗大赛 |
[05:36] | My brother is comin’ through on Wednesday. Kyle, not Shawnie. | 我哥哥周三要过来 是凯尔 不是肖尼 |
[05:41] | I’m not giving you my visitation time. | 我不会把我的探视时间给你 |
[05:44] | It’s my brother. | 这可是我哥哥 |
[05:46] | It’s my wife. | 这可是我老婆 |
[05:47] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[05:50] | Not missin’ that one. | 我一点都不想念她 |
[05:52] | I mean, my new bunkie might be an angry thug, | 我的新室友也许是个暴脾气恶棍 |
[05:54] | but she’s quiet and she ain’t half as gassy. | 但她很安静 而且放的屁还没帕波一半多 |
[05:57] | Maybe that marriage of yours is working out so well | 也许你们这么恩爱 |
[05:58] | ’cause you don’t got to share a room. | 就是因为你们不用住在一起 |
[06:01] | Why don’t you steal a time slot from one of your lackeys? | 你为什么不去抢你的狗腿子的探视时间 |
[06:03] | Isn’t that what I’m doin’ here? | 我现在不就在抢吗 |
[06:05] | If I punched her in the face right now, | 如果我现在揍她的脸 |
[06:07] | just sucker-punched her nose into her brain, | 把她的鼻子揍瘪 |
[06:09] | how much would that cost me? | 我要承担怎样的后果 |
[06:11] | Shit. I promised Piper I’d be good. I’m being good. | 操 我跟帕波保证了我会守规矩 我要守规矩 |
[06:14] | If you’re not in line, you’re not going to the yard. | 不排队 就不能去院子里 |
[06:16] | Maybe you should take a poke at me, Vause. | 也许你应该揍我一顿 沃斯 |
[06:19] | Then you’d get a shot and, lo and behold, | 这样你就会被记过 看哪 |
[06:22] | a spot would open up in visitation. | 探视时间就有空档了 |
[06:25] | Or maybe you’ll get a shot doin’ somethin’ else. | 或者你会因为做别的事而被记过 |
[06:27] | The Lord works in mysterious ways. | 上帝之意总是神秘莫测 |
[06:31] | Might as well give in now. God friggin’ loves me. | 你还是投降吧 上帝特别眷顾我 |
[06:59] | I want drugs. | 我要毒品 |
[07:02] | How about I tell you a story instead? | 给你讲个故事怎么样 |
[07:05] | You see, I got these great stories. | 我有很多精彩的故事 |
[07:08] | You’ll be back. Humans are narrative junkies. | 你会回来的 人类都是故事迷 |
[07:13] | You all got drugs? | 你们有毒品吗 |
[07:17] | I want drugs. | 我要毒品 |
[07:20] | Do you have any drugs? | 你有毒品吗 |
[07:26] | Thank you, mamacita. | 谢谢你 靓女 |
[07:29] | Put your eyes back in your head. | 把眼珠塞回眼眶里 |
[07:31] | Baby, I’m only scopin’ out customers. | 宝贝 我只是在物色顾客 |
[07:34] | Relax. That’s just a ding for the cash register. | 放松 在我眼中她只是点钞机中的钞票 |
[07:39] | You know you’re Daddy’s girl. | 你知道你是老爹的女人 |
[07:44] | Hello, my friend. Today is your lucky day. | 你好 朋友 今天是你的幸运日 |
[07:47] | I have here the finest hooch in all of Max. | 我有重刑监狱里最棒的酒 |
[07:50] | Made with all-natural ingredients. | 纯天然原料酿成 |
[07:51] | Transport your spirit with my spirit. | 用心酿造 包你升天 |
[07:54] | I can guarantee you, there’s no hand sanitizer in my hooch. | 我向你保证 我的酒里绝不掺洗手液 |
[07:57] | I cannot say the same for my competitors. | 我的竞争对手就不好说了 |
[08:00] | I want drugs. | 我要毒品 |
[08:01] | Alcohol is a depressant, it is a euphoriant, | 酒精是镇静剂 是兴奋剂 |
[08:04] | It is a sedative, it is a drug. | 既然是镇静剂 也算是毒品 |
[08:06] | I want drugs. | 我要毒品 |
[08:07] | I got drugs for you. Follow me. | 我有你要的毒品 跟我来 |
[08:12] | Well, ain’t that some shit. | 有点意思 |
[08:15] | We all got scooped by the ghost. | 我们都被恶鬼挖了墙角 |
[08:17] | Maybe we need to bust that ghost. | 也许我们应该去抓住那个恶鬼 |
[08:20] | Comes a time you gotta make an example out of somebody. | 是时候杀鸡儆猴了 |
[08:23] | Yeah. Kill that bitch. | 是啊 杀了那个小贱人 |
[08:25] | Easy, tiger. Fear is what we’re goin’ for. | 悠着点 我们应该是让人害怕 |
[08:30] | Fear’s what gets everybody back in line. | 恐惧让大家安分守己 |
[08:33] | They won’t be able to cut a deal anyway. | 反正她们也成交不了 |
[08:46] | I ain’t seen her since she got caught. | 自从她被抓后 我就没见过她了 |
[08:48] | Yeah, man. That’s just real. | 真的 |
[08:51] | It’s that 187 bitch. | 是那个187号贱人 |
[08:53] | Damn. What’s she gonna do? | 我靠 她想干什么 |
[08:56] | She make me sweat in all my folding places. | 她让我全身折叠的部位都汗湿了 |
[08:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:02] | Roomie. Good to see you make an appearance in the fresh air. | 室友 很高兴能看你出来透透气 |
[09:15] | Please let there be a fight. Please let there be a fight. | 一定要打起来 一定要打起来 |
[09:23] | I want drugs. | 我要毒品 |
[09:26] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[09:30] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[09:34] | – Yeah. – That’s not enough. | -是啊 -那还不够 |
[09:35] | My Gorgonzola. | 我的天 |
[09:37] | She actually came outside. | 她居然真的出来了 |
[09:44] | Hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Don’t– Don’t do that. Don’t. | 等等 别这样 不要 |
[09:46] | What? Why? I know her. | 怎么了 为什么 我认识她 |
[09:49] | No, you don’t, all right? You don’t know her. | 你不认识 好吗 你不认识她 |
[09:51] | Whoever you knew ain’t there no more. | 你认识的那个她已经不存在了 |
[09:54] | No, she is right there. | 不对 她就在那里呢 |
[09:57] | Okay. You’re not really understanding me right now, okay? | 你没有理解我说的话 好吗 |
[09:59] | I realize that that was once your friend, | 我知道她曾经是你的朋友 |
[10:01] | but now she’s a convicted murderer. | 但她现在是一个被定了罪的杀人犯 |
[10:03] | She’s– She’s a lifer. | 她被判了无期徒刑 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:09] | You know, she used to be really fun. | 她以前很有趣 |
[10:12] | Like, she almost always wore a smiling face. | 脸上一直挂着笑容 |
[10:18] | And her dancing shoes. Her singing pants. | 她的舞鞋 还有唱歌时穿裤子 |
[10:22] | – She had pants for singing? – No. | -她还有唱歌专用裤 -不 |
[10:25] | Just used to sing a lot and mostly wear pants. | 只是她以前经常唱歌 唱歌时大多都穿着裤子 |
[10:30] | – Yeah. – Doesn’t do that anymore, sing. | -是啊 -现在她再也不唱歌了 |
[10:35] | Still wears pants, though. | 倒还是穿着裤子 |
[10:37] | Just now is a murderer no-smiler. | 现在她是一个面无表情的杀人犯 |
[10:42] | Yeah, and so was the guard that she shot in the face. | 是啊 被她一枪爆头的警卫也笑不出来了 |
[10:45] | So, maybe that’s fair, right? | 这还算公平 对吧 |
[10:47] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[10:49] | I mean, prison’s hard, my friend, you know? | 监狱生活很艰难 你知道吗 |
[10:51] | It’s like, while I’m the exception, | 就好像 虽说我是个例外 |
[10:55] | I feel that I’ve gotten better since being here. | 我感觉自己来到这之后好多了 |
[10:58] | Most people get worse. | 大多数人都是越来越糟 |
[11:01] | Man. | 天呐 |
[11:02] | Drugs? I want them. | 有毒品吗 我要 |
[11:04] | Fuck off, junkie. | 滚一边去 毒虫 |
[11:14] | Okay, animals. Back to your cages. | 好了 动物们 该回笼了 |
[11:26] | I don’t hear no huffin’ and puffin’. Let’s go, Red. | 我没听到你的动静 锻炼起来 红妈 |
[11:29] | You know how much a | 你知道请外面的私教 |
[11:30] | personal trainer would cost you on the outside? | 要花多少钱吗 |
[11:33] | You’re gettin’ the spoils of the rich up in here. | 你是在享受富人的福利 |
[11:38] | Come on. Show me what you got. | 来 让我看看你的本事 |
[11:42] | I’m taking a nap. | 我在打盹 |
[11:44] | Uh-uh. You’ve already napped. Too many excuses, old lady. | 你已经打过盹了 哪来这么多借口 老婆子 |
[11:47] | Haul your ass out of bed. | 赶紧起床 |
[11:49] | A body in motion stays in motion. A body in bed gets depressed. | 运动使人健康 懒床使人抑郁 |
[12:04] | Red? | 红妈 |
[12:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:08] | Do Russians do pork? | 俄罗斯人吃猪肉吗 |
[12:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:15] | Every Puerto Rican family | 每一个波多黎各家庭 |
[12:16] | has its own recipe for pernil, roast pork. | 都有烤猪腿肉的秘方 |
[12:23] | We love our pork. | 我们爱猪肉 |
[12:25] | Buzhenina. | 香烤猪里脊 |
[12:28] | That’s our roast pork. | 那是我们的烤猪肉做法 |
[12:31] | Tons of garlic? | 放很多大蒜吗 |
[12:33] | Mustard… | 芥末 |
[12:35] | bay leaves… | 月桂叶 |
[12:38] | sweet onion, peppercorns, | 甜洋葱 花椒 |
[12:42] | clove, | 丁香 |
[12:45] | paprika. | 辣椒粉 |
[12:46] | Well, pernil is all about the garlic. | 烤猪腿肉的关键在于大蒜 |
[12:50] | We use maybe a clove or two. Garlic can be so overpowering. | 我们也许会加一两颗丁香 大蒜味太重 |
[12:56] | Well, that’s the whole point. | 就是要味重 |
[12:59] | El poder de ajo. | 浓郁蒜香 |
[13:02] | Never. | 不放 |
[13:04] | What? | 什么 |
[13:06] | Only fresh. I would never use garlic powder. | 我只吃新鲜大蒜 绝不会用大蒜粉 |
[13:11] | Not powder. | 不是粉粒 |
[13:13] | Poder. | 是浓郁 |
[13:15] | That means “power.” | 有”力量”的意思 |
[13:18] | Quarter teaspoon baking powder, | 四分之一茶匙发酵粉 |
[13:23] | three cups of flour, | 三杯面粉 |
[13:27] | two eggs. | 两个鸡蛋 |
[13:30] | Are we playing “Guess the Recipe” Again? | 咱们又要玩”猜菜谱”了吗 |
[13:35] | Every cake in the world could start like that. | 世上所有蛋糕开始都是从这些东西开始 |
[13:39] | You’re gonna have to give me more ingredients. | 你得再告诉我一些配料 |
[13:42] | Ingredients in what? | 什么配料 |
[13:47] | Red? | 红妈 |
[13:50] | You doin’ okay? | 你还好吧 |
[13:51] | I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[13:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:56] | But we made a deal. | 但我们约定好了 |
[14:00] | We’re gonna get each other through this. | 要一起度过这一关 |
[14:02] | We both gotta hold up our ends. | 我们都要信守诺言 |
[14:09] | Red? | 红妈 |
[14:21] | I know that guy thinks we’re melting down a body. | 我知道那个家伙觉得我们要销毁尸体 |
[14:25] | “That’s a lot of lye, ladies.” | “买这么多碱液啊 女士们” |
[14:27] | I mean, come on, shut the fuck up. | 我心想 省省吧 赶紧闭嘴 |
[14:29] | Well, now we have to kill him ’cause he’s a witness. | 现在我们得杀了他了 因为他是目击证人 |
[14:33] | If lye can be used to break down a corpse, | 如果碱液能化尸 |
[14:35] | how is it safe for soap? | 肥皂还能用吗 |
[14:37] | When the fat and lye are combined… | 当脂肪和碱液混合之后 |
[14:39] | …there’s a chemical reaction… | 会发生化学反应 |
[14:41] | …that turns the lye into salt. | 碱液会变成盐水 |
[14:43] | It’s called saponification. | 这叫皂化反应 |
[14:46] | That’s a good word, isn’t it? | 这是个好词 对吗 |
[14:53] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[14:55] | Do you wanna eat here? I could do noodles. | 你想在这吃吗 我可以吃点面条 |
[14:59] | I don’t know. It looks a little sketch. | 我不知道 这地方看着有点简陋 |
[15:01] | I thought you were starving. | 你不是很饿了吗 |
[15:03] | Yeah, but I don’t wanna put crap into my body. | 是啊 但我也不想把垃圾吃下肚子 |
[15:06] | You did ecstasy Friday night, | 你周五晚上嗑了摇头丸 |
[15:07] | but you won’t put pad thai in your body? | 但你却接受不了泰式炒面 |
[15:11] | There are dead flies on the windowsill. | 窗台上有死苍蝇 |
[15:13] | There were no dead flies in my ecstasy. | 我的摇头丸里可没死苍蝇 |
[15:27] | Excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 小姐 |
[15:35] | Lek, you have me workin’ tomorrow. I told you I need it off. | 里克 你给我排了明天的班 我说了要请假 |
[15:38] | – No. – But I have– | -不行 -但我 |
[15:40] | Tom kha gai does not have any nuts. | 椰汁鸡汤里没有加坚果 |
[15:44] | No, coconut is not a real nut. | 椰子不算坚果 |
[15:45] | Can we please get the check, please? | 这边结账 |
[15:48] | Oh, right. Coming. | 好的 来了 |
[15:54] | You know what else isn’t a real nut? My left ball. | 你知道还有什么也不算坚果吗 我左边的蛋蛋 |
[15:56] | So I can safely dip that in her soup, right? | 这样我就放心地把它加进她的汤里 对吧 |
[15:59] | Ha. People can be difficult. So, listen. | 有些人是不太好交流 听我说 |
[16:02] | I need tomorrow off. Remember how we talked about it? | 我明天要请假 还记得我跟你说过了吗 |
[16:05] | I thought you needed this afternoon off. | 我以为你是今天下午请假 |
[16:06] | Yeah, both. I need this afternoon and tomorrow. | 都要 我需要今天下午和明天请假 |
[16:09] | – Get the guy’s card. – Oh, right. Coming. | -去拿他的卡 -好的 来了 |
[16:16] | Um, anyhow, I have to go visit my… | 无论如何 我得去看望一下 |
[16:20] | friend upstate, | 我在州北的朋友 |
[16:22] | and it’s really important. | 这事非常重要 |
[16:25] | And it takes, like, three buses to get there. | 要转三趟巴士才能到 |
[16:27] | So you’re leaving this afternoon to get upstate? | 所以你下午要请假去州北 |
[16:29] | No. I have an appointment this afternoon. Also really important. | 不 今天下午我有约了 也非常重要 |
[16:32] | Well, if it’s really important… | 如果真的很重要的话… |
[16:38] | The dishwasher wants | 洗碗工想 |
[16:39] | Saturday off for his pickleball league finals. | 周六请假参加匹克球联赛决赛 |
[16:41] | You willing to wash dishes after your Saturday shift? | 你愿意周六下班后留下来洗碗吗 |
[16:44] | Pickleball? | 匹克球 |
[16:45] | It’s like badminton meets ping-pong meets tennis. | 就像羽毛球 乒乓球和网球的结合体 |
[16:48] | You in for dishes or not? | 你来不来洗碗 |
[16:49] | Yes. Yes. Thank you. | 来 来 谢谢你 |
[16:56] | Can I also get my check early | 既然我明天不来 |
[16:57] | since I’m not gonna be here tomorrow? | 能不能提早发薪水 |
[16:59] | Nope. Bring the guy back his card. | 不行 把信用卡还给他 |
[17:04] | Have a great day. | 祝今天愉快 |
[17:12] | I’m so close. | 我快到了 |
[17:22] | Yo, what the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[17:26] | Easy there. Easy there. | 别激动 |
[17:29] | This is all part of the plan, baby. | 这都是计划的一部分 宝贝 |
[17:30] | I knew you were fucking cheating on me. | 我就知道你在背着我偷吃 |
[17:32] | You’re not listening. | 你没听我说 |
[17:35] | This was business. | 这是为了生意 |
[17:37] | Okay, we want her sellin’ for us, not herself. | 我们要她给我们卖货 而不是单干 |
[17:40] | I put myself at risk, my family, and this is how you do me? | 我让我家人都冒着风险帮你 你就这么对我 |
[17:44] | You were supposed to scare her, not fuck her. | 你应该是去吓她 而不是上她 |
[17:48] | I I pivoted. | 我调整了下策略 |
[17:56] | He’s a fighter. | 他特别坚强 |
[17:57] | And they told Vinnie | 他们跟维尼说 |
[17:58] | the eyes would get less bulgy once he gains weight. | 他胖了后眼睛就不会那么凸了 |
[18:01] | And all this hair all over his body, that’ll fall out. | 他身上所有汗毛都会脱落 |
[18:04] | But you know what? I don’t know. We are a hairy people. | 但我也说不好 我们生了个毛孩 |
[18:08] | Hey, I like his, uh, toes. | 我喜欢他的脚趾 |
[18:10] | They look like little peas. | 就像小豌豆一样 |
[18:12] | Hey, ladies. | 你们好 |
[18:14] | Oh, hey. Vinnie sent over some new pictures of Sterling. | 你好 维尼发了几张斯特林的新照片 |
[18:16] | You wanna see it? He has a new hat. | 想看吗 他戴了顶新帽子 |
[18:20] | I still can’t believe you named your baby Sterling. | 还是不敢相信你们给孩子起名叫斯特林 |
[18:23] | Vause, this is America. I can’t give him some immigrant name. | 沃斯 这里是美国 我不能给他起个移民的名字 |
[18:26] | Ethnic is out. Besides, Vinnie loves Mad Men. | 种族化过时了 维尼很喜欢《广告狂人》 |
[18:31] | Sterling Carmine Muccio. | 斯特林·卡门·穆乔 |
[18:34] | It’s a good thing that you kept the “Carmine” in there | 幸亏你保留了”卡门” |
[18:36] | in case white nationalist trends reverse. | 以防白人民族主义者趋势卷土重来 |
[18:39] | He gained half an ounce since Monday. | 周一到现在他重了十五克 |
[18:41] | Don’t be freaked out by the tubes. He’s gonna be fine. | 别被那些管子吓到了 他会没事的 |
[18:44] | All the boys in my family come early. | 我们家族所有男孩都早产[早泄] |
[18:46] | Must be very disappointing for their wives. | 那他们的老婆肯定都很失望了 |
[18:48] | They don’t have wives. They’re babies. This is not India. | 他们没有老婆 他们还是宝宝 这又不是印度 |
[18:51] | It’s a joke, sweetheart. | 开玩笑的 亲爱的 |
[18:54] | He’s very cute. | 他很可爱 |
[18:55] | Isn’t he? | 可不是吗 |
[18:57] | Listen, I was wondering | 我想问下 |
[18:58] | if either of you had an old phone I could buy off you? | 你们有没有旧手机可以卖给我 |
[19:01] | Huh. So much for keepin’ your nose clean, huh? | 不再想明哲保身了 |
[19:05] | Yeah, I know what you want a phone for. | 我知道你要手机做什么 |
[19:07] | When the… when the wifey’s away… | 老婆大人不在身边… |
[19:10] | McCullough? | 这是麦卡洛 |
[19:14] | 阿缇珍 性取向 试探中 | |
[19:15] | That’s not my intention, but… | 我没想看这个 但是… |
[19:21] | Guess she’s from Texas. | 我猜她是得州人 |
[19:24] | All right. So what do you really need this phone for? | 好吧 所以你要手机到底是想做什么 |
[19:28] | I thought it was a pretty good plan. | 我觉得这是个绝佳的好主意 |
[19:32] | Yellow. Reverse. Green. Reverse. | 黄色 反转 绿色 反转 |
[19:38] | Blue. Skip. Uno! | 蓝色 跳过 优诺 |
[19:44] | You fuckin’ cunt. | 你这个死贱人 |
[19:50] | Blue. Reverse. Uno. | 蓝色 反转 优诺 |
[19:52] | And then, why don’t you just take… | 你为什么不直接… |
[19:58] | Deal. Let’s go. Another one. | 成交 开始吧 再来一轮 |
[21:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:17] | I thought I– | 我以为我… |
[21:20] | Nothing. You can go back to your book. | 没事 继续看你的书 |
[21:24] | You can’t always calculate | 你没法每次都算到 |
[21:25] | for outside interference in these things. | 外界这些影响 |
[21:27] | I was back at square one. | 我又回到了原点 |
[21:34] | At least, I thought I was. | 至少 我是这么觉得的 |
[21:38] | I need to talk to you. Now. | 我需要跟你聊聊 现在 |
[21:44] | Somebody’s in a mood. | 有人心情不太好 |
[21:47] | Nobody look at my cards. I’ll know if you looked. | 谁都别偷看我的牌 我会知道的 |
[21:54] | Kind of in the middle of a game there. | 我现在正在玩牌呢 |
[21:57] | I just saved your ass, bitch. | 我刚救了你一把 贱人 |
[22:01] | Your fuckin’ phone went off. | 你那该死的手机响了 |
[22:04] | What? | 什么 |
[22:09] | It’s not my phone. | 这不是我的手机 |
[22:10] | No, it was just under your pillow. | 不可能 刚从你枕头下拿出来的 |
[22:12] | So you mean to tell me that | 所以你是说 |
[22:13] | somebody else got a screensaver of your ugly face? | 有人会拿你的丑脸做屏保吗 |
[22:21] | It’s a fuckin’ setup. | 有人陷害我 |
[22:22] | Not even lookin’ at the camera. | 我都没看镜头 |
[22:24] | You really think I would use this as my wallpaper? | 你真的觉得我会拿这张照片做壁纸吗 |
[22:26] | I am much better lookin’ than that photo. | 我比那张照片好看多了 |
[22:33] | Just get rid of it and keep your trouble away from me. | 那就赶紧把它处理掉 别把我牵扯进去了 |
[22:38] | I told you… | 我说了 |
[22:43] | it’s not my phone. | 这不是我的手机 |
[22:47] | Why are you still talkin’? | 还废什么话 |
[22:49] | I don’t give a fuck. Just get rid of it. | 我不管 赶紧把它处理掉 |
[22:52] | And while you at it, dump that janky-ass shiv | 处理手机的时候 把你藏在枕头下的 |
[22:55] | you also got under your pillow, shitty-ass hider. | 那把破刀也一并处理了 东西都藏不好 |
[22:58] | You goin’ through my stuff now? You got some nerve, Jefferson. | 你现在还会翻我的东西了 你有种 杰弗逊 |
[23:03] | I don’t mess with your shit. | 我可没动你的东西 |
[23:05] | Hey. Hey, you got one second to give that back. | 给你一秒把它还我 |
[23:08] | Oh, oh, is this private? Then you a shitty-ass hider. | 这是隐私吗 你也不是很会藏东西嘛 |
[23:12] | Of course your appeal got denied. | 你的上诉当然是要被驳回的 |
[23:13] | Ain’t nothing appealing about your– | 你根本没有什么闪光点…. |
[23:19] | Jefferson! | 杰弗逊 |
[23:21] | Okay, so maybe my plan was a bust, | 好吧 或许我的计划失败了 |
[23:23] | and I still owe Lorna a three-pack of underwear, | 我依然欠罗娜一包三条装的内裤 |
[23:25] | a book light, cotton swabs, | 一盏书灯 一包棉签 |
[23:27] | vanilla wafers and a clear thermal mug, | 一盒香草薄饼 和一个透明保温杯 |
[23:29] | the 32-ounce, not the 20, | 32盎司的 不是20盎司的 |
[23:32] | but it all worked out anyway, didn’t it? | 不过问题还是解决了 不是吗 |
[23:35] | Guess God friggin’ loves me. | 可能是上帝特别眷顾我 |
[23:43] | We’ve been down here for too long. | 我们在这待太久了 |
[23:46] | Red is starting to shut down. | 红妈快要自闭了 |
[23:48] | And I’m telling you, I’m not far behind her. | 不瞒你说 我也不远了 |
[23:50] | This is a human rights violation. | 这是侵犯人权 |
[23:52] | She’s the one who fucking did this. I’m the injured party. | 是她挑事 我是受害者 |
[23:54] | I don’t know why I should end up in the dungeon, too. | 我不懂为什么我也要关地牢 |
[23:56] | Is she right? Should we bring her back up? | 她说得有道理吗 我们该把她送回去吗 |
[23:57] | You’re joking, right? | 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[23:59] | We found a cell phone with her face on it. | 我们找到了一部用她的脸做壁纸的手机 |
[24:01] | Plus, it’s Badison, man. You know that she must’ve started it. | 再说了 她可是拜迪逊 肯定是她挑起来的 |
[24:03] | I didn’t start shit. This crazy killer went nuts on me! | 不是我 是这个疯子杀人犯先冲我发飙的 |
[24:07] | Get her in there so we don’t have to hear her shit. | 把她关进去 这样就不用听她逼逼了 |
[24:08] | Hellman, you all of all people shouldn’t wanna see me down here. | 赫尔曼 你们应该最不想看到我被关进去 |
[24:13] | Hellman! | 赫尔曼 |
[24:15] | Yes. | 清静了 |
[24:21] | You know, I thought you might be different | 我还以为你会和他们不同 |
[24:23] | ’cause I didn’t see your name on that game. | 因为我在那个游戏里看到你的名字 |
[24:26] | What game? | 什么游戏 |
[24:27] | The game the guards played with us. | 狱警拿我们来玩的游戏 |
[24:29] | You know, six points for a fight. | 斗殴六分 |
[24:31] | Three points for a suicide attempt. | 自杀未遂三分 |
[24:34] | Whatever. | 之类的 |
[24:34] | Like you don’t know what I’m talking about. | 装得好像你不知道我在说什么似的 |
[24:37] | I mean, I’m really down here | 我被关是因为 |
[24:38] | because you guys don’t | 你们不希望我 |
[24:39] | want me to tell everyone you’re the animals. | 告诉大家你们就是禽兽 |
[24:42] | Less talking. More walking. | 少说话 多走路 |
[24:53] | – Wrap it up, ladies. – Nice show, Z. | -收工了 女士们 -节目不错 Z |
[24:55] | I know, right? I got a face for radio. | 我就说吧 我天生有副广播主持脸 |
[24:59] | – What the… – Oh, my God. | -搞… -我的天 |
[25:03] | You gettin’ to be a real Mariah. | 你就快成玛丽亚了 |
[25:05] | – You mean “Pariah”? – No. | -你是说贱民吗 -不是 |
[25:08] | I mean Mariah. Like, nobody can work with you. | 我是说玛丽亚 没人能跟你共事 |
[25:13] | Sorry, Cindy, but, like, the show’s gotta come first. | 抱歉 辛迪 但是节目为重 |
[25:26] | Prison really does make people mean. | 监狱真的会让人变坏 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[25:30] | But sometimes, people deserve to be treated like shit. | 但有时 有些人就活该被虐 |
[25:37] | Wait, you didn’t deserve that. | 等等 她不该对你那样 |
[25:47] | You did the right thing. | 你没做错什么 |
[25:51] | Taystee shot that guard. What were you supposed to do? | 美味姐开枪杀了那个警卫 你能怎么做 |
[25:54] | Whoa, whoa. What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说些什么 |
[25:57] | T? T didn’t shoot a guard. | 美味姐 美味姐没有向警卫开枪 |
[26:01] | – Are you fucking with me, too? – No, no. | -你也在耍我吗 -不不 |
[26:04] | You were there. | 你当时在场 |
[26:06] | You saw the stormtroopers do it. | 你看见了是冲锋队的人干的 |
[26:09] | But the judge and the jury both said that she was guilty. | 但是法官和陪审团都认定她有罪 |
[26:17] | So she’s a no-smiling, lifer murderer now. | 所以现在她是个面无笑容的无期徒刑杀人犯 |
[26:21] | Of course she ain’t smilin’. She got screwed by me, by… | 她当然笑不出来 她被我坑了 被… |
[26:25] | By everybody. | 被所有人坑了 |
[26:28] | Suzanne, everything is broken and life is unfair. | 苏珊娜 一切无药可救 生活向来不公 |
[26:30] | When are you gonna learn that? | 你什么时候才能懂 |
[26:34] | Okay, ladies, here we go. | 好了 女士们 开始吧 |
[26:37] | Warmin’ up. And step and clap. And step and clap. | 热身运动 迈步拍手 迈步拍手 |
[26:42] | And step and clap. And step and clap. | 迈步拍手 迈步拍手 |
[26:47] | Stomp that hoe. | 跺脚 |
[26:49] | Take a step back. | 退后一步 |
[26:51] | Stomp that hoe. | 跺脚 |
[27:02] | Fuck off, you little pervert! | 滚开 你个小变态 |
[27:04] | Can’t you chill with that shit? We got drugs in the car. | 你不能冷静点吗 车上还有毒品呢 |
[27:06] | Damn. Now he’s gonna go home and jerk off to the two us. | 操 他现在会回家想着我俩打飞机 |
[27:09] | You know, can you come? | 你能射了吗 |
[27:10] | He kind of broke the mood for me. | 他有点破坏了我的性致 |
[27:11] | Hold on. Hold on. Hold on! | 等等 等等 等等 |
[27:13] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[27:16] | All right. I gotta go. I’m gonna be late. | 好了 我得走了 我要迟到了 |
[27:19] | Come on. Come on, come on. | 快快快 |
[27:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:24] | That was fucking good! | 爽翻了 |
[27:27] | It’s good to be home! | 回家真好 |
[27:29] | Yeah, well, you ain’t home. | 是啊 但你不在家 |
[27:32] | You in the back of an old Ford Fusion. | 你在一辆旧福特福星的后座上 |
[27:37] | I need you to get your act together, okay? | 上进点 好吗 |
[27:40] | ‘Cause I need to be able to | 因为我要 |
[27:41] | leave that Walmart shopper and get my life back. | 离开那个沃尔玛采购员 过回我的生活 |
[27:44] | What are you talkin’ about, “Leave”? Huh? | 你说”离开”是什么意思 |
[27:47] | You don’t break up with the pipeline. We need him right now. | 你不能和渠道分手 我们现在需要他 |
[27:51] | I told you about his grandmother, right? How she chews? | 我给你说过他的祖母吧 她咀嚼的样子 |
[27:53] | Yeah, well, I got you beat with Margarita’s mother. | 我之前害你和玛格丽塔的妈妈干了一架 |
[27:56] | Not only does the fuckin’ woman never sleep, | 那个疯女人不仅不睡觉 |
[27:59] | she’s writing a romance novel on a typewriter. | 还用打字机写爱情小说 |
[28:02] | A real typewriter. The fucking clacking is driving me nuts. | 一台真正的打字机 键盘声快把我逼疯了 |
[28:08] | And then she wants to read sections aloud to us | 她还想向我们大声朗读 |
[28:12] | about Rodrigo’s glistening | 罗德里戈为争取玛丽亚·埃琳娜的爱 |
[28:14] | abs in the fight for the love of Maria Elena. | 在打斗时露出耀眼腹肌的情形 |
[28:18] | It’s fuckin’ horrible. | 太他妈可怕了 |
[28:25] | You gonna be good? | 你没事吧 |
[28:26] | I’ll be good. Say hi to Margarita for me. | 我没事 代我向玛格丽塔问好 |
[28:28] | I’ll do more than that. | 可不止问好那么简单 |
[28:39] | This was my life. | 这是我曾经的生活 |
[28:41] | Larry’s parents have a beach house. We used it a lot. | 莱瑞父母有一栋海滨别墅 我们常去那里 |
[28:48] | Yes! Stacked up at the goal line. | 太好了 堵在了球门线上 |
[28:50] | I hate football season. | 我讨厌橄榄球赛季 |
[28:52] | Sorry. It had to be done. I couldn’t let you score. | 对不起 我不得不这么做 我不能让你得分 |
[28:55] | You know, I was named after Lawrence Taylor. | 我是以劳伦斯·泰勒的名字命名的 |
[28:57] | The greatest defensive player in the history of the NFL. | 美国职业橄榄球联盟史上最出色的防守球员 |
[29:00] | You were named after your Uncle Lemmy on your father’s side. | 你是以莱米叔叔的名字起的名 |
[29:03] | – The podiatrist. – Yeah, and Lawrence Taylor. | -那个足科医生 -对 还有劳伦斯·泰勒 |
[29:06] | – Right. – It was a twofer. | -是啊 -买一送一 |
[29:09] | Wanna go back to the house and fool around? | 想不想回屋鬼混 |
[29:11] | I’m all sandy now. | 我全身是沙 |
[29:13] | Let’s take a shower. | 我们洗个澡吧 |
[29:14] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[29:16] | They’re getting cedar planks for the bluefish. | 他们去买雪松木板烤竹荚鱼了 |
[29:18] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[29:20] | Race you. | 看谁快 |
[29:21] | Hey! Not fair. | 这不公平 |
[29:27] | – Goal! – Stop. | -进球 -站住 |
[29:29] | Wrong football, dork. | 你那是足球 笨蛋 |
[29:32] | Sand! Out, out. Sand in the house. | 沙子 出去出去 房子进沙了 |
[29:35] | Sand. Sand. Shit. | 沙子沙子 操 |
[29:44] | I never appreciated the bathrooms, | 我从未感激过这里的浴室 |
[29:46] | the thick towels, the water pressure, a view. | 厚毛巾 舒适的水压和美景 |
[29:49] | Larry? Larry, we forgot corn. | 莱瑞 莱瑞 我们忘买玉米了 |
[29:51] | I need you to run to town. | 我需要你回城一趟 |
[29:57] | You could pee and watch the ocean. That was special. | 你可以看着海撒尿 很特别的经历 |
[30:01] | Now, this is my life. Don’t get me wrong, | 这是我现在的生活 别误会 |
[30:04] | I’m still grateful to be | 我还是很感激 |
[30:05] | out and free and walking in the sunshine, | 能够重获自由 沐浴阳光 |
[30:07] | but I am still paying my debt. | 但我还得偿还债务 |
[30:09] | You got strong thighs. You do a lot of wall balls? | 你的大腿很壮实 你经常玩壁球吗 |
[30:13] | Wall balls? | 壁球 |
[30:14] | Yeah, it’s when you take the heavy ball | 对 就是手拿很重的球 |
[30:16] | and you throw it up against the wall, | 朝墙扔过去 |
[30:17] | and then you squat as you catch it | 然后蹲下接球 |
[30:19] | and then you throw it up again. | 再把球扔出去 |
[30:20] | You just keep doin’ that until your legs are on fire. | 不断重复 直到双腿麻木 |
[30:22] | It’s a CrossFit thing. | 混合健身的一种运动 |
[30:24] | Wow. CrossFit? I’m impressed. | 混合健身 听起来很厉害 |
[30:28] | Oh, no. Uh-uh. I don’t do that no more. | 不 我再也不玩那个了 |
[30:30] | I broke both my shins. | 我两只小腿都练断了 |
[30:34] | You never get used to that warmth. | 你永远习惯不了那种温度 |
[30:37] | So how’s the job goin’? | 工作怎么样 |
[30:39] | – Oh, fine. Good. – Okay. | -不错 挺好 -行 |
[30:42] | Tips could be better. | 小费可以更多点 |
[30:45] | Think if I could pick up a dinner shift, they would improve. | 要是能上晚班 小费会高些 |
[30:48] | So you can’t pick up any dinner shifts? | 那你不能上晚班吗 |
[30:50] | Curfew is 11:00. Dinner shifts go till 1:00 a.M. | 宵禁是十一点 晚班要上到凌晨一点 |
[30:53] | Yeah, I guess you can’t pick up any dinner shifts. | 对 你确实不能上晚班 |
[30:57] | I got offered a job at a better restaurant, | 有家更好的餐厅想要我 |
[31:01] | but they serve alcohol. | 但是他们卖酒 |
[31:03] | – Oh, yeah, that’s not allowed. – I’m aware. | -对 这不允许 -我知道 |
[31:06] | So I’m just gonna write down that it’s going okay. | 那我就直接写工作进展顺利 |
[31:11] | You got a check for me? | 带支票了吗 |
[31:12] | I didn’t realize that early release | 我之前不知道提前释放 |
[31:14] | meant I was responsible | 意味着我要支付 |
[31:15] | for all of my monitoring and testing fees. | 所有的监视和测试费用 |
[31:18] | You know, it makes it really | 这会让人真的很难 |
[31:19] | hard for people to get back on their feet. | 重新自力更生 |
[31:22] | You got a check for me? | 你带支票了吗 |
[31:25] | Is it okay if I pay double next week? | 我下周付双份可以吗 |
[31:28] | I haven’t got my latest paycheck, and the money I do have, | 我还没收到最近的薪水 我手里的钱 |
[31:32] | I really need for a bus so that I can go visit– | 还要用来搭巴士去探望… |
[31:35] | Yeah. Please do not make | 是啊 别让我后悔 |
[31:36] | me regret approving that inmate visit, okay? | 同意你去探监 好吗 |
[31:39] | You pay now or you gonna be in violation of your probation. | 要么现在给钱 否则就违反了缓刑条款 |
[31:47] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. Money order or cashier’s check only. | 不不不 只收汇票或支票 |
[31:52] | Listen, I’ll let you do it online, okay? | 我让你网上支付 好吗 |
[31:59] | There you go. | 来吧 |
[32:01] | 网上支付也需要向假释官报告处理时间需要三至五个工作日 所有网上支付需要收取5.5美元 | |
[32:04] | – There’s a $5.50 transaction fee? – Yeah. | -还要收五块半的手续费吗 -对 |
[32:09] | I know. I know. You don’t make the rules. | 我知道 我知道 规矩不是你定的 |
[32:11] | And I’m not gonna make my rent. | 我要付不起房租了 |
[32:13] | You live in a spare bedroom in Jackson Heights. | 你住在杰克逊高地的一间闲置卧室中 |
[32:16] | How much could that possibly put you out? | 能花多少钱 |
[32:18] | Upwards of $62 a night, apparently. | 显然最高要六十二一晚 |
[32:31] | Can I help you? | 有何需要 |
[32:33] | As a matter fact, you can. And you will. | 事实上 有 而且也在你的能力范围内 |
[32:36] | You’re gonna handle my burrito. | 你要解决我的”墨西哥卷饼” |
[32:38] | Oh, come on, Hellman. You know I’m tacos only. | 拜托 赫尔曼 你知道我只吃”素” |
[32:42] | Well, Murphy’s locked in a box. | 墨菲被关小黑屋了 |
[32:43] | Unless you wanna end up with her down in the SHU, | 除非你想和她一起关禁闭 |
[32:45] | you’ll sell the load she was supposed to sell for me. | 你得替她为我卖货 |
[32:49] | Why not Zirconia or Eckelcamp? Those are her people. | 为什么不找水钻或者艾克坎普 那才是她的人 |
[32:51] | I’m not even in the business. | 我不干这一行 |
[32:52] | You think I’m gonna trust those dopes? | 你觉得我会相信那些瘾君子吗 |
[32:55] | Carol trusted you. And say what you will about the dead bitch, | 卡萝尔很相信你 不管你怎么看那个婊子 |
[32:58] | she had a good nose for people. | 她识人很准 |
[33:00] | So until Badison comes back, you will sell my load. | 所以在拜迪逊回来之前 你来替我卖货 |
[33:04] | Please stop saying “Load.” | 请你别再说”货” 了 |
[33:18] | I’m expecting $1,500 for the wad. | 这包要卖到一千五 |
[33:51] | Does that guy who juggles axes still live across from here? | 那个耍斧头的人还住在我们对面吗 |
[33:54] | He moved about a year ago. | 他一年前就搬走了 |
[33:56] | Someone with a lot of plants lives there now. | 现在那住了一个养了很多植物的人 |
[33:59] | Do you remember when– | 你记得那时… |
[34:00] | Piper, I gotta jump on a | 帕波 我马上 |
[34:02] | conference call in a few minutes. So, uh, sorry. | 有个电话会议 抱歉 |
[34:08] | Dad, do you think you could look at me for a sec? | 爸爸 你可以看我几秒钟吗 |
[34:16] | Look, I know I’ve disappointed you. | 我知道我让你很失望 |
[34:19] | And I know that you don’t approve of most of my life choices. | 我也知道我的大部分人生决定你都不赞同 |
[34:24] | And frankly… | 说实话 |
[34:28] | Frankly, I’m not a fan of most of them either. | 说实话 我自己也不是很赞同 |
[34:30] | I mean, not all. | 虽然不是全部 |
[34:35] | Not all, but most. | 不是全部 但绝大部分 |
[34:39] | And I’m trying to get back on my feet. | 我也正在尝试着重新开始 |
[34:42] | And I’m struggling. And I need some help. | 很艰难 我需要帮助 |
[34:46] | Well, at this point in your life, Piper, | 在你人生的这个阶段 帕波 |
[34:50] | you know, the best way I | 我能给你的最大帮助 |
[34:50] | can help you is by letting you be an adult. | 就是让你去做个成年人 |
[34:53] | Figure out things for yourself. | 让你自力更生 |
[34:56] | Maybe if we did that in the first place, | 也许我们一开始就这样做 |
[34:58] | you wouldn’t be in this situation. | 你也不会是现在这个模样 |
[35:02] | Your mother always said I spoiled you. | 你妈妈一直说我把你宠坏了 |
[35:16] | Could you at least lend me $50? | 你能至少借我五十块吗 |
[35:20] | For what? | 做什么用 |
[35:23] | Please, Dad? | 求你了 爸爸 |
[35:29] | Get it from Isabel on the way out. | 你出去后找伊莎贝尔拿吧 |
[35:33] | I expect to get paid back. | 这是要还的 |
[35:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:10] | You’re a new face around here. What can I do you for? | 稀客稀客 有什么需要 |
[36:15] | I’m not buying. I’m selling. | 我不买东西 我是来卖货的 |
[36:18] | Are you now? | 你现在卖货了 |
[36:20] | I’ve recently come into an inheritance | 我最近继承了一批货 |
[36:21] | and I’d really like to unload it and not step on any toes. | 希望尽快转手出去 不想给自己惹麻烦 |
[36:26] | – How much you got? – About 20 grams. | -有多少 -大概二十克 |
[36:28] | Big time. Must’ve been quite a relative you inherited from. | 量挺大 你这个亲戚真富 |
[36:33] | Yeah, it was a rich uncle. | 是的 一个很有钱的叔叔 |
[36:36] | I’ll give you $1,300. | 我给你一千三 |
[36:38] | I know you’re gonna move it for at least two. | 我就知道你至少会砍掉两百块 |
[36:41] | Give me 15 and we got a deal. I gotta get at least 15. | 一千五就成交 我必须至少要拿到一千五 |
[36:44] | You gotta? | 必须 |
[36:46] | If I don’t, the dead might | 如果我拿不到 死了的叔叔 |
[36:47] | rise from the grave and kill me in my sleep. | 可能要从墓地里爬出来杀了我 |
[36:56] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:57] | You gotta to put half in my Green Dot account first. | 你得先把半款打进我的绿点账户 |
[36:59] | Look at you, professional over here. | 看看你 很专业嘛 |
[37:03] | How do I know you won’t run away with my money? | 我怎么知道你不会携款逃跑 |
[37:06] | Not too many places to run around here. | 这里也没有太多的地方让我逃吧 |
[37:11] | I’ll do it tonight. Bring your stuff tomorrow. | 我今晚转 明天把货拿来 |
[37:14] | Now we can actually shake hands. | 现在我们可以握手了 |
[37:19] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:23] | Strictly business? | 只是公事吧 |
[37:26] | It’s all business, babe. You’re my heart. | 只是公事 宝贝 你才是我的心头肉 |
[37:28] | Don’t you know that? You gotta stop worryin’. | 你还不知道吗 别再担心了 |
[37:32] | I know. I– I overreacted. | 我知道 我反应过度了 |
[37:37] | I’ve had some time to cool down and I even brought you a present. | 我冷静了一下 还给你带了礼物 |
[37:42] | This an Adeola special? | 这是阿德奥拉特别版吗 |
[37:44] | Yeah, I know how much you like it. | 是啊 我知道你很喜欢 |
[37:46] | It’s my favorite. After you. | 这是我的最爱 当然 仅次于你 |
[38:07] | I know, I know. I’m late. But I brought pizza. | 我知道 我迟到了 但我带了披萨 |
[38:12] | What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[38:14] | It’s a family dinner. | 家庭晚餐 |
[38:16] | Then why the fuck didn’t you tell me not to pick up the pizza? | 那为什么不告诉我不用带披萨了 |
[38:18] | Honey, I texted you six times. | 亲爱的 我给你发了六条短信 |
[38:22] | I was busy doing stuff. Stuff for the family. | 我在忙 为这个家忙碌 |
[38:26] | This is so good. | 真好吃 |
[38:28] | Oh, yeah? That’s great. | 是吧 那就好 |
[38:32] | Christina got a job today. | 今天克里斯蒂娜找到了份工作 |
[38:34] | I’m gonna work at the Old Navy part-time. | 我要在那个老海军那做兼职 |
[38:37] | It’s Old Navy. | 是老海军服装店 |
[38:38] | That’s what I said. | 我是这么说的 |
[38:40] | You said “The Old Navy.” It’s just “Old Navy.” | 你说的是 那个老海军 不用加那个 |
[38:43] | The Gap, Old Navy. | 盖璞旗下的老海军服装店 |
[38:45] | – Shut the fuck up. – You shut the fuck up, you dumb puta. | -你可闭嘴吧 -你闭嘴 你这个蠢婊子 |
[38:48] | Look who’s talking. | 说什么呢 |
[38:50] | Oh, and what is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[38:51] | That she’s fucking Angel Ocasio. | 就是说她也不是什么好货 |
[38:54] | She is 13 years old. | 她只有十三岁 |
[38:57] | What’s it your business? You ain’t my dad. | 关你什么事 你又不是我爹 |
[39:00] | You’re such a fucking bitch. | 你真是个臭婊子 |
[39:12] | Oh, shit! Help! | 该死 来人啊 |
[39:16] | She had some hooch and she was, like, bugging out. | 她喝了点酒 然后就晕倒了 |
[39:19] | Seriously, go in there. | 真的 去里面 |
[39:28] | Everybody, back to your bunks. Now. | 所有人回床位 马上 |
[39:30] | We got a 10-54, D-Block. | D区发生了10-54状况 |
[39:32] | Please send medical and backup right away. | 请马上派医疗队和后援来这里 |
[39:35] | I said in your bunks! Now! Lock down! | 我说了所有人回床位 锁门 |
[39:41] | Okay, okay. | 知道了 知道了 |
[40:05] | I still got my period. | 我大姨妈还没走 |
[40:08] | It’s been a long one. | 这次怎么这么久 |
[40:10] | Yeah, well, I’m getting older. Don’t remind me. | 是啊 我在变老 不用你提醒我 |
[40:16] | We could put a towel down. | 我们可以铺个毛巾在下面 |
[40:18] | And fuck up all our new towels? | 把所有的新毛巾都弄脏吗 |
[40:21] | Oh, come on, my love. We should be celebratin’. | 别这样 我亲爱的 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[40:23] | I mean, we did it. | 我们做到了 |
[40:25] | We got your kids back. New place. | 你要回了你的孩子 搬了新家 |
[40:28] | We could even stop now if we wanted to. | 如果愿意 也可以金盆洗手了 |
[40:31] | – You wanna stop? – Kinda. | -你想收手了 -有点 |
[40:35] | We’ve been so lucky so far. Why not quit while we’re ahead? | 我们已经很幸运了 为什么不适时收手 |
[40:38] | And what the fuck am I supposed to do | 那我后备箱里 |
[40:39] | with all that shit I got in my trunk, huh? | 那些货怎么办 |
[40:41] | Answer me that. | 回答我啊 |
[40:48] | Come on, baby. One more round? | 别这样宝贝 再来一轮 |
[40:51] | Can’t have all that inventory around, | 不能把那批存货放在身边 |
[40:54] | especially with the kids nearby and everything. | 尤其是孩子们还在附近 |
[41:04] | Guess one more round. | 那再做一把 |
[41:14] | Shit. Just… | 操 等等 |
[41:16] | It’s work. Just give me one second. | 是工作 稍微等一下 |
[41:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[41:22] | What? | 什么 |
[41:25] | Oh, shit. Okay. Yeah, I’m coming now. I’m leaving now. | 操 好吧 我现在就来 我这就出发 |
[41:31] | Shit. It’s an emergency, hon. I’m sorry. | 是紧急事件 亲爱的 对不起 |
[41:34] | We’re gonna have to pick up | 等我回来 |
[41:36] | where we left off. | 我们继续 |
[41:38] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[41:40] | I don’t know when I’ll be back. | 我不知道什么时候才能回来 |
[41:44] | I love you. | 爱你 |
[41:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[42:13] | – Get out. – I’m on lockdown. | -出去吧 -我在关禁闭呢 |
[42:15] | Get the fuck out. They’re tossing cells. | 滚出去吧 他们在搜房间 |
[42:17] | Where’s the stash, huh? | 藏货在哪 |
[42:20] | – What are you doing? – It’s a drug search. They’ve got the dogs. | -你要干什么 -毒品检查 他们有警犬 |
[42:23] | If there’s dogs, | 如果有警犬 |
[42:23] | they’re gonna sniff me and make me squat and cough. | 它们就会嗅我 然后让我蹲下咳嗽 |
[42:26] | No one said this was | 没人说这东西要 |
[42:27] | going up your fuck crack. Okay? Open wide. | 藏进你的逼里好吗 张大嘴 |
[42:29] | Fuck no. | 不行 |
[42:30] | I am not your Maria Full of Grace. | 我不是你的圣母玛利亚 |
[42:32] | I know what happens if that opens up in my stomach. I die! | 这东西在我胃里裂开我会死的 |
[42:35] | A lot of shit in prison can kill you, right? | 监狱里有太多种死法了 对吗 |
[42:37] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[42:39] | Come on. | 吞吧 |
[42:40] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:42] | There we go. | 好了 |
[43:01] | Doin’ okay, inmate? You look kind of pale. | 你还好吗 犯人 你脸色很苍白 |
[43:05] | I’m always pale. I’m a winter. | 我一直都这么苍白 我有冬天的属性 |
[43:08] | Bingo in 206! | 206有发现 |
[43:15] | I think I’m a autumn. | 我应该是秋天 |
[43:20] | 112 is hot. | 112有发现 |
[43:21] | So is 113. | 113也有 |
[43:23] | Shit. | 操 |
[43:24] | It’s like heroin Christmas in here. | 这里简直是海洛因盛宴 |
[43:30] | You feeling okay, sir? | 你还好吗 警官 |
[43:32] | I just saw an inmate as pale as you are. | 我刚才看见有个犯人跟你一样脸色苍白 |
[43:35] | Might be a stomach bug goin’ around. | 可能是有胃病 |
[43:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[43:39] | Yeah, I… I might have a bug. | 对 可能是胃病吧 |
[44:04] | What the fuck happened? | 出什么事了 |
[44:05] | Since when did Daddy start usin’? | 什么时候老爹也开始吸毒了 |
[44:07] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[44:09] | They found a shit ton of drugs in the sweep, okay? | 他们搜查的时候发现了一大堆毒品 |
[44:11] | This could all lead back to us. | 可能会查到我们身上 |
[44:13] | God. Listen. Just relax. | 天呐 听着 放松点 |
[44:15] | I’ll talk to Daddy. I’ll make sure she keeps her shit together. | 我跟老爹谈谈 我保证让她换个精神面貌 |
[44:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[44:21] | You’ll talk to Daddy? | 你和老爹谈谈 |
[44:23] | Daddy’s dead. | 老爹死了 |
[44:25] | No. No, she’s just fucked up. | 不 不 她只是嗑嗨了 |
[44:27] | She’s dead, all right? | 她死了 知道吗 |
[44:29] | And so are you if any of this comes back to bite us in the ass. | 如果这件事查到我们头上 你也死定了 |
[45:22] | – Shit. – God damn it! | -该死 -真是要命 |
[45:24] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:27] | Why are you whispering now? | 你现在倒是会小声说话了 |
[46:19] | I am so sorry about this morning. | 今早的事我非常抱歉 |
[46:21] | Your work just called me. | 你店里给我打电话 |
[46:22] | Woke up the baby again. | 又把孩子吵醒了 |
[46:25] | I don’t understand why you gave them my cell phone number. | 我不懂你为什么把我的电话给他们 |
[46:28] | I didn’t have a phone when I got the job. I’m sorry. | 我拿到工作的时候还没有手机 对不起 |
[46:30] | I’ll fix it as soon as I’m home. | 我回家之后马上就去改 |
[46:32] | It doesn’t matter. They called to say they’re letting you go. | 无所谓了 他们打电话来是要你走 |
[46:34] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[46:36] | They want you to know that they like you a lot, | 他们想告诉你他们非常喜欢你 |
[46:38] | but they need someone with a more dependable schedule. | 但是他们需要一个时间更固定的人 |
[46:41] | What about the dishwasher’s pickleball? | 洗碗工还请假去打匹克球呢 |
[46:43] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -算了 |
[46:45] | This is really bad. | 这下完蛋了 |
[46:47] | I’m gonna go back to sleep now. | 我要接着睡觉了 |
[46:49] | Sorry about your job, Pipes. | 工作的事情我很抱歉 小帕 |
[46:51] | We’ll give you a grace week on the rent. | 房租就宽限一周吧 |
[46:53] | – No! – But seriously, | -不行 -但是说真的 |
[46:54] | you should really talk to Dad about maybe helping you out. | 你真的应该跟爸爸谈谈让他帮你 |
[47:02] | {\an8 | \move(49.72,87.2,173.18,98.773,1620,3231)}借到书后尽快离开 |
[47:04] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[47:06] | Don’t cry. | 别哭了 |
[47:10] | What do you want? | 什么事 |
[47:12] | I’m here to see Daddy. We talked about it yesterday. | 我是来见老爹的 我们昨天聊过 |
[47:14] | What? | 什么 |
[47:16] | Daddy’s dead. | 老爹死了 |
[48:00] | – Hi. Sorry I’m late. – It’s fine. | -抱歉迟到了 -没关系 |
[48:02] | I mean, we only have nine minutes now, but it’s fine. | 现在我们只剩九分钟了 但是没关系 |
[48:05] | Somebody’s grumpy. | 有人闹脾气了 |
[48:07] | Sorry. I had, like, the day from hell. | 抱歉 我今天太倒霉了 |
[48:09] | Jinx. So did I. | 我也很倒霉 |
[48:12] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[48:16] | Let’s just be together. | 好好享受我们的二人时光吧 |
[48:21] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[48:54] | I can’t believe I’m finally seeing your face. | 不敢相信我终于见到你了 |
[48:58] | It is good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[49:08] | How was your drive up? | 一路开车过来怎么样 |
[49:10] | It was fine. | 还行 |
[49:12] | Worth it. | 值了 |
[49:15] | But how are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[49:18] | I feel fine. Everything’s fine. | 我觉得还好 一切都好 |
[49:22] | It’s a cute dress, by the way. | 裙子很好看 |
[49:24] | You going to a party later? | 一会儿要去参加派对吗 |
[49:25] | No. No, I wore it for you. | 不 不 我是为了你穿的 |
[49:28] | I wanted to look nice. Besides, what party would I– | 我想打扮一下 再说了我能去什么派对 |
[49:32] | I was joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[49:33] | Right. Of course. I knew that. | 对 当然了 我知道 |
[49:39] | How’s the job going? | 工作怎么样 |
[49:41] | Thick Thais treating you right? | 雷钝泰餐对你怎么样 |
[49:43] | – Oh, Thunder Thais. – Oh, right. | -是雷霆泰餐 -对 |
[49:46] | It’s good. It’s fine. | 很好 还不错 |
[49:48] | Free noodles. | 免费的面条 |
[49:50] | But I wanna hear about you. | 不过还是说说你吧 |
[49:52] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[49:54] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么可说的 |
[49:55] | You know this place. | 你也知道这个地方 |
[50:02] | Actually, there is one thing. | 事实上 还真有一件事 |
[50:04] | You’re never gonna believe what Nicky showed me on her phone. | 你肯定不敢相信妮琪给我看的她手机上的东西 |
[50:08] | What are you doing with a phone? | 你拿手机干什么 |
[50:10] | It’s Nicky’s. | 是妮琪的 |
[50:12] | You promised me that you were gonna be playing it safe. | 你跟我保证过你这次会安分点 |
[50:17] | I won’t ever look at another woman’s phone again. | 我再也不看别的女人的手机了 |
[50:21] | Scout’s honor. | 以童子军的荣誉起誓 |
[50:25] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我 |
[50:30] | What was on the phone? | 手机上有什么 |
[50:34] | It’s stupid. It doesn’t matter. | 太蠢了 不重要 |
[50:38] | Why can’t we talk? | 我们为什么不能聊天 |
[50:41] | This doesn’t feel good. | 感觉很不好 |
[50:43] | She reminds me of my sister. Fucking bitch. | 她让我想起我姐姐来了 臭婊子 |
[50:45] | Maybe I should stab her, too? | 或许我也该捅她一刀 |
[50:47] | Oh, I’m about to beat these fools. | 我要把这些傻子扁一顿 |
[50:50] | What day is it? | 今天是什么日子 |
[50:52] | Why are you so crazy? Stop being crazy. | 你怎么疯疯癫癫的 别疯了 |
[50:55] | Tomorrow I’ll do it. | 明天我就去 |
[50:57] | That bitch is nasty. | 那个臭婊子太讨厌了 |
[50:59] | I wonder if she killed someone. | 我想知道她杀没杀过人 |
[51:01] | She hates me. | 她恨我 |
[51:04] | Did I shower this week? | 我这周洗澡了吗 |
[51:05] | I’m so tired of the same conversation. | 我厌倦重复相同的对话 |
[51:08] | I’ll exercise tomorrow. | 我明天再锻炼 |
[51:10] | I’m gonna go crazy in here. | 我在这会发疯的 |
[51:12] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该那么说 |
[51:14] | Shit. Forgot my mom’s birthday again. | 靠 又把我妈妈的生日忘了 |
[51:17] | This is my life now. | 这就是我现在的生活 |
[51:19] | Is it sweater weather yet? | 到了穿毛衣的时候了吗 |
[51:20] | I should’ve been a dancer. | 我本应能当个舞蹈演员 |
[51:22] | Her breath reeks. | 她口气好重 |
[51:23] | Fuck a Jennifer Lawrence. | 去他妈的詹妮弗·劳伦斯 |
[51:25] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[51:27] | These bitches need to shut the fuck up. | 这些臭婊子快闭嘴 |
[51:28] | Dank ass. | 湿屁股 |
[51:30] | Life goal 12. Write an… | 第十二条人生目标 写一… |
[51:32] | I miss my man. | 我想我男人 |
[51:33] | I can do this. | 我可以做到 |
[51:35] | You know exactly… | 你完全知道 |
[51:36] | These lights! | 这些灯 |
[51:37] | Is that her real voice? | 那是她的原声吗 |
[51:38] | Party of Five. That’s the show I was trying to come up with. | 《五人党》 那是我当时在构思的节目 |
[51:41] | She’s such a liar. | 她就是个骗子 |
[51:42] | Her nose is so weird… | 她的鼻子太奇怪了 |
[51:49] | I wonder if she killed someone. | 我想知道她杀没杀过人 |
[51:51] | Where’s she think she going? | 她想去哪 |
[52:40] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[52:42] | She says it’s all different now. | 她说现在全都不同了 |