时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Let’s get this booty-shakin’ contest started! | 让我们开始这场斗臀大赛吧 |
[01:34] | Let’s go, y’all. Show some love for booty number one! | 开始吧 让一号美臀感受下你们的热情 |
[01:42] | Okay. I like that. | 好吧 我喜欢那个 |
[01:45] | Make some noise for booty number two! | 热烈欢迎二号美臀 |
[01:54] | Okay. That look like it hurt. | 好吧 这样有点伤人 |
[01:57] | Make some noise for b– b– booty number three! | 热烈欢迎三号美臀 |
[02:08] | Looks like we got a winner! | 看来冠军已经诞生 |
[02:15] | Never stop believing in yourself. | 永远不要停止相信自己 |
[02:22] | Oh! Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[02:23] | Like, every guy in here is looking at you right now. | 感觉这里所有男人都在看你 |
[02:25] | You’re like the Nelson Mandela of thirst trapping. | 你就像性感夺人版的纳尔逊·曼德拉 |
[02:28] | I don’t know who that is, but thank you. | 我不知道那是谁 但谢谢夸奖 |
[02:37] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[02:39] | NBA? | 打职业篮球的 |
[02:40] | Small forward and two guard. | 小前锋和得分后卫 |
[02:42] | Zero minutes between them, | 他们不相上下 |
[02:43] | but they both came out of defensive systems | 但都来自防守体系 |
[02:45] | and it takes a while to get used to run-and-gun. | 适应炮轰战术需要点时间 |
[02:47] | Interesting, ’cause I didn’t hear anything after I said “NBA,” | 真好笑 因为我说”NBA”后你什么也没说 |
[02:51] | and you didn’t say no. | 也没有否定 |
[02:53] | Okay, I’m gonna laugh now. | 好了 我要开始大笑了 |
[02:58] | – Hi. – Hi back. | -你们好啊 -你们也好啊 |
[03:01] | Can we offer you ladies some champagne? | 我们能给女士们点些香槟吗 |
[03:03] | – Oh, no. That’s fine– – We’ll take two. | -不 不用了 -我们要两杯 |
[03:07] | I thought you were only doing soda with lime | 你不是还在假释期 |
[03:09] | ’cause of your parole? | 只能喝青柠汽水吗 |
[03:10] | I’m not supposed to be in a club either, okay? Fuck a parole. | 我也不应该来酒吧 好吗 去他的假释 |
[03:13] | This is the NBA, girl. Thank you. | 妹子 他们可是NBA球员 谢谢你 |
[03:25] | I find that I photograph best in the morning, | 我发现我早上最上镜 |
[03:27] | when the face skin is tightest. | 这时脸部皮肤最紧致 |
[03:28] | That sounds wonderful. What am I doing here? | 听起来很棒 我是来干什么的 |
[03:30] | Sorry, but it couldn’t wait. | 抱歉 这事不能再等了 |
[03:34] | This, um, inmate overdose business? It’s terrible for PR. | 囚犯吸毒过量致死的事 很影响公众形象 |
[03:39] | And it is our third inmate death in as many months, | 也是我们数月来的第三起囚犯死亡事件 |
[03:42] | and I am facilitating a growth period right now. | 我现在正在推动公司快速发展 |
[03:45] | It looks bad. It looks bad. | 看起来很糟糕 很糟糕 |
[03:48] | Do you hear what I’m saying? It just– It looks bad. | 你听见我说的话了吗 看起来很糟糕 |
[03:51] | And we can’t have that. So we need to make some changes. | 而我们不能那样 所以我们要做些改变 |
[03:54] | So, what are you thinking? Extra guards? | 你有什么想法 增加警卫 |
[03:57] | Additional surveillance equipment? | 加装监控设备 |
[03:58] | We could bring in a security consultant. I know this– | 我们可以请个安全顾问 我知道这样… |
[04:00] | No, we need something bold. Something distracting. | 不 我们需要些大胆的 能分散注意力的举措 |
[04:04] | A shiny object. I’m replacing you as warden. | 一个新奇的举措 我要把你这个监狱长换掉 |
[04:15] | You know, you really should never be lit from below. | 你真不该从下面打光 |
[04:20] | Makes you look like a monster. | 让你看起来就像个怪物 |
[04:29] | I know. Being alive is hard. | 我知道 活着已属不易 |
[04:35] | I really wanna thank you for the opportunity to earn my keep. | 我真的很感谢你给我这个机会让我留下 |
[04:38] | Oh, well, I’m not gonna say I’m not conflicted about it, | 其实我也很纠结 |
[04:41] | but, um, it’s a good arrangement. | 但是 这是个很好的安排 |
[04:44] | Otherwise, my whole haul from the craft fair | 不然的话 我在手工艺品展销会上 |
[04:46] | would be going to a sitter. | 赚来的钱就都得付给保姆了 |
[04:47] | Now, when you warm up the breast milk, | 加热母乳时 |
[04:49] | make sure to remove the water from the heat before they steam, | 一定要在沸腾前关火 |
[04:53] | otherwise it murders all the antibodies. | 不然会杀死所有抗体 |
[04:56] | “Steam is murder.” | “沸腾就是谋杀” |
[05:00] | You know, I’m sorry I haven’t been super helpful lately. | 很抱歉我最近没帮上什么忙 |
[05:04] | It’s just that things with Alex are weird. | 只是和艾丽克斯有点怪 |
[05:06] | You know, I thought it was a temporary bump, | 我以为只是短暂的磕磕碰碰 |
[05:07] | like a bad vacation or an unsolicited body criticism, | 就像一次糟糕的假期或是莫名的被攻击身材 |
[05:11] | but she’s missed our last two scheduled calls. | 但有两次约好的通话她都没打来 |
[05:15] | You know how to bathe her, right? | 你知道怎么给她洗澡 对吧 |
[05:17] | In the sink, warm water, and, uh, don’t drown her. | 把他放进盥洗盆 温水 别淹着她了 |
[05:20] | And her socialization group is at 1:00. | 一点带她参加社交小组 |
[05:22] | I’ll text you the address. | 我把地址发给你 |
[05:23] | “Socialization group.” | “社交小组” |
[05:26] | Yeah. It’s basically just a support group for mommies. | 基本上就是个妈妈互助组 |
[05:28] | They know all about you. And don’t let Maia breastfeed Goodall. | 你的情况他们都知道 别让玛雅给古道尔喂奶 |
[05:32] | She’s trying to get everyone to round-robin nurse | 她想让大家轮流喂母乳 |
[05:34] | so the babies get more antibodies, but I think it’s peculiar. | 让宝宝吸收更多抗体 但我觉得很奇怪 |
[05:37] | They know all about me? Do they know that I’m a felon? | 我的情况他们都知道 他们知道我是个重罪犯吗 |
[05:41] | I don’t think so, but to be honest, | 应该不知道 但是说实在的 |
[05:43] | I– I don’t really remember anything from the last six weeks. | 我不太记得过去六周的事了 |
[05:49] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[05:50] | – Do I have to? – Relax. You’ll be fine. | -我必须要去吗 -放松 你会没事的 |
[05:52] | Last week was almost entirely horror stories | 上周几乎都是关于 |
[05:54] | about episiotomies gone wrong. | 外阴切开术失败的恐怖故事 |
[05:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:59] | I am gonna miss you so much! | 我会非常想你的 |
[06:03] | You are smart and funny. You have wisdom and insight. | 你聪明又风趣 智慧与洞察力并存 |
[06:08] | You deserve equal pay. And strength is beauty. | 你应该有同工同酬的待遇 力量就是美 |
[06:11] | We missed her cue. Shit city. | 我们没注意她的暗示 臭粑粑 |
[06:13] | Make sure to change her before she gets a rash. | 一定要尽快换尿布 不然会长疹子 |
[06:15] | Okay. Good luck. | 好的 祝你好运 |
[06:18] | I am trusting you with the most important part of my life. | 我把我生命中最重要的部分托付给你 |
[06:24] | Don’t forget to wipe front to back. | 别忘了要从前往后擦 |
[06:30] | I avoided the pig for some of the obvious connotations… | 我没有用猪肉是有明显用意的 |
[06:37] | Hey, miss. Eating up all the cereal, | 女士 麦片都被你吃光了 |
[06:39] | sitting on your butt, watching TV all day. | 整天坐着不动 看电视 |
[06:42] | How ’bout doing some dishes or something? Make yourself useful. | 能不能洗洗碗 做个有用的人 |
[06:44] | There’s only ten more minutes in this episode. | 这集只剩十分钟了 |
[06:47] | Finish later. Go contribute. | 一会再看 去做贡献 |
[06:51] | Nobody gets a free ride around here. | 我家没有吃闲饭的人 |
[06:53] | You get this back | 洗碗槽空了 洗碗机满了 |
[06:54] | when the sink is empty and the dishwasher’s full. | 才能拿回手机 |
[06:57] | You know how lucky you are to even have a dishwasher? | 你知道有个洗碗机是有多幸运吗 |
[07:00] | You believe these damn kids? | 你相信这些熊孩子吗 |
[07:02] | Spoiled already! Getting all used to the good life and shit. | 被宠坏了 习惯过好日子了 |
[07:06] | Corky? You listening to me? | 呆子 你在听我说话吗 |
[07:11] | Oh. I– I’m sorry, honey. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[07:13] | I’m a little out of it this morning. I gotta run. | 我今天早上有点不在状态 我得走了 |
[07:17] | Ain’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么事 |
[07:19] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what I was thinking. | 抱歉 我不知道我在想什么 |
[07:21] | – What are you doing? – I’m kissing you goodbye. | -你要干什么 -跟你吻别啊 |
[07:28] | You forgot this. | 你忘了这个 |
[07:31] | I told you about Daya’s friend Daddy, the OD, right? | 你告诉过你达娅的朋友老爹吸毒过量死了吧 |
[07:34] | Yeah, thanks for the update. What am I supposed to do with that? | 多谢告知 我能怎么办 |
[07:36] | And I told you about all the drug seizures, didn’t I? | 我告诉过你那些缉毒行动吧 |
[07:38] | Exactly. That means bitches in there ain’t got drugs now. | 这就对了 也就是说里面的贱人现在没药嗑了 |
[07:41] | That’s supply and demand. Business shit. | 供给和需求 商业常识 |
[07:44] | Yeah, only the prison is on high alert. You know what that means? | 只是监狱现在高度戒备 懂吗 |
[07:48] | It means that corporate is | 这意味着公司 |
[07:48] | havin’ us doing random drug searches every hour. | 让我们每小时都要进行随机的毒品搜查 |
[07:51] | I just got an email that | 我刚收到一封邮件 |
[07:51] | Fig is getting transferred because of this. | 菲格都要因为这事被调走了 |
[07:54] | Now is not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[07:56] | Fig is getting transferred? | 菲格要调走了 |
[07:58] | That means they looking for a new warden. | 也就是说他们需要新招一名监狱长 |
[08:00] | So? | 所以呢 |
[08:01] | So? You need to step up! | 所以你该上位了 |
[08:04] | You should be running that place. | 那里应该归你管 |
[08:07] | – You think? – Hell yeah! | -你这么觉得吗 -当然 |
[08:09] | Just sign a few papers, lockdown. Anybody could do that shit. | 就签签文件 关关禁闭 这事谁都能干 |
[08:12] | Plus, you’re next in line. | 再说你本来就是二把手 |
[08:14] | Think about how much easier smuggling would be, huh? | 如果这样 运毒该有多容易 |
[08:17] | You better go to corporate and take what’s yours. | 你最好直接去找公司 拿走属于的东西 |
[08:21] | Warden. I never even considered that before. | 监狱长 我从没想过 |
[08:24] | Well, it’s a good thing Corky got a businesswoman by his side. | 幸好你这个呆子身边有个有商业头脑的女人 |
[08:31] | Maybe we can come up with a different pet name for me? | 可以给我换个昵称吗 |
[08:40] | For Artesian? | 阿缇珍吗 |
[08:46] | Thanks for the ride. | 谢谢你载我 |
[08:48] | I could buy a new car | 修变速器的钱 |
[08:49] | for what they’re asking to fix my transmission. | 都能买辆新车了 |
[08:51] | Hey, no worries. You can pay me back however you want. | 别担心 你想怎么报答我都行 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna take the bus tomorrow. | 我明天还是搭巴士算了 |
[09:00] | Can’t. Doesn’t run early enough to make the morning drug search. | 不行 起多早都赶不上早上的毒品搜查 |
[09:03] | This is such horseshit! | 简直太扯了 |
[09:05] | Why do I have to come in early to be searched, without pay, | 是谁运毒大家心知肚明 |
[09:08] | when everyone knows who’s smuggling? | 为什么我得起个大早 被搜身 还没加班费 |
[09:13] | They do? | 大家都知道吗 |
[09:14] | You don’t bring in three burritos a day | 你没有每天带三个墨西哥肉卷进去 |
[09:15] | and look like Hellman. | 还像赫尔曼一样精壮 |
[09:21] | So you’ve been checking out his figure? | 所以你一直在打量他的身材吗 |
[09:24] | No, I fucking hate that guy. I wish he’d get caught. | 不 我讨厌那个人 我希望他被抓 |
[09:30] | You’re talking about him going to prison, you know. | 这样他会坐牢的 |
[09:35] | You’re not thinking about snitching, are ya? | 你不是在想告密吧 |
[09:38] | No. | 没有 |
[09:40] | I’m part of the team. | 我们是一个团队的 |
[09:55] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ, Pena, | 我的天啊 佩纳 |
[09:57] | are you fuckin’ vision impaired? You didn’t even touch it. | 你视障吗 根本没中靶 |
[09:59] | I think my scope’s fucked up. | 我的倍镜好像坏了 |
[10:01] | Did you check the part that goes between your legs? | 你检查你双腿间那玩意了吗 |
[10:02] | Could be there’s a rod missing. | 可能缺了根长棒 |
[10:04] | Yeah, I’ll pull it out and you can see for yourself. | 我可以掏出来让你亲眼看看 |
[10:05] | – Maybe suck it. – Okay. | -或许舔舔 -好吧 |
[10:06] | All right. Calm it down, ladies. | 行了 冷静 娘们 |
[10:11] | I noticed you put | 我注意到 |
[10:12] | a lot of pressure on your shoulder when you fire– | 你开枪时肩部肌肉太紧绷 |
[10:13] | McCullough, you giving him beauty tips? | 麦卡洛 你在教他美容秘诀吗 |
[10:15] | Mind your own business. | 少管闲事 |
[10:17] | You just wanna make sure that shoulder pressure stays consistent. | 你应该保持肩部稳定 |
[10:20] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[10:20] | She can teach you to shoot even more like a pussy. | 她可以教你开枪更像娘们 |
[10:22] | Hit more of my target than you. | 我比你中靶多 |
[10:24] | PFC McCullough. | 陆军一等兵麦卡洛 |
[10:32] | You know you’re not making any friends by showing off like that. | 你知道那样炫耀交不到朋友吧 |
[10:36] | I was only trying to help Pena with his shooting. | 我只是想教佩纳练好射击 |
[10:38] | That’s all fine, | 可以 |
[10:38] | but you need these boys to respect you and like you. | 但你得让这些小伙子尊重你并喜欢你 |
[10:41] | You gotta show them you’re part of the team. | 你得表明你们是一个团队的 |
[10:44] | How do I do that, Sarge? | 我该怎么做 中士 |
[10:46] | It’s my job to prepare you for combat, is it not? | 让你准备好去战斗是我的工作 不是吗 |
[10:49] | So when you’re out there in the combat zone | 所以当你在战区 |
[10:50] | and one of those boys yells “contact,” | 有人喊”发现敌情” |
[10:52] | you need to be able to look at every one of them in the eye | 你要能够直视他们每个人的眼睛 |
[10:54] | and know that if they have to put their life on the line for you, | 知道如果他们必须为你不顾生死 |
[10:56] | there’ll be no hesitation. | 他们不会犹豫 |
[10:59] | – So find a way. – Yes, Sarge. | -想办法做到 -好的 中士 |
[11:09] | Where’s my money? | 我的钱呢 |
[11:12] | My ear is moist now. What the hell is wrong with you? | 我的耳朵进口水了 你到底什么问题 |
[11:15] | What’s wrong with me is you haven’t fucking paid me yet. | 我的问题就是你还没付我钱 |
[11:18] | Yeah, I need to talk to you about that. | 好吧 这事我需要和你谈谈 |
[11:25] | These random drug searches | 这些随机毒品搜查 |
[11:26] | are making it impossible for me to sell. | 让我没法卖货 |
[11:29] | So you need to hang on to this until things calm down. | 所以你需要在风头过去前收手 |
[11:33] | It’s only a matter of time before they check in on me, | 他们查到我只是时间问题 |
[11:35] | and I am not swallowing this again. | 这次我绝不会再吞下去了 |
[11:37] | They’re searching our lockers twice a day, | 他们一天要查两次我们的储物柜 |
[11:39] | so you better fucking Tampax that thing | 所以你最好把这东西当姨妈条塞进那里 |
[11:40] | before I make like I caught you with it. | 免得我制造出抓到你藏毒品的场面 |
[11:42] | I can’t tuck it in my undies | 我不能把它塞我下面 |
[11:43] | ’cause I got a really big dick. Ain’t enough room. | 因为我老二太大 没地方塞了 |
[11:46] | Yeah, ’cause that’s how guys with really big dicks talk. | 老二大的男人会这么说才怪 |
[11:48] | You wouldn’t believe how big. | 你不会相信有多大 |
[11:49] | So be a good girl and sell the rest of that package, | 所以你还是乖乖地把剩下的货卖掉 |
[11:51] | or I’ll shove my jumbo dick down your throat, too. | 否则我会把我的巨根也塞进你喉咙 |
[11:56] | Now I know for sure you’re a fuckin’ dyke. | 现在我确定你是该死的女同了 |
[11:59] | Most girls would’ve creamed at that offer. | 大多女人听到我那话就湿了 |
[12:07] | – It just doesn’t make sense. – What? | -说不通啊 -什么 |
[12:10] | Are you gonna eat those little meaty fingers? | 那些小肉条你还吃吗 |
[12:11] | How can I think about eating little meat fingers | 现在这么多事 |
[12:13] | when there’s so much going on right now? | 我哪有心思吃小肉条 |
[12:15] | What’s going on right now? | 现在有什么事 |
[12:17] | Did Old Man Frieda finally come out of her cell? | 费里达那个老家伙终于出牢房了吗 |
[12:20] | No, I am not going to be | 不 我不会被 |
[12:21] | distracted by Old Man Frieda and her haunted cell. | 费里达那个老家伙和她闹鬼的牢房分心 |
[12:24] | This is important. | 这很重要 |
[12:27] | Taystee didn’t kill anyone, right? | 美味姐没杀人 对吧 |
[12:31] | But the court says that she is a murderer. | 但法院说她是杀人犯 |
[12:35] | – So– – So fuckin’ what? | -所以… -所以什么 |
[12:37] | So, the system must have made a mistake! | 所以肯定是系统出了错 |
[12:42] | I know, it sounds impossible, but that has to be what happened. | 我知道这听起来不可能 但肯定是这样 |
[12:46] | The court system actually made a mistake. | 法院系统真的出错了 |
[12:50] | – Oh, shit. – I know. | -见鬼 -是啊 |
[12:52] | Should we call the president? | 我们应该打电话给总统吗 |
[12:54] | I’m gonna ask somebody if they have his number. | 我问问谁有他的号码 |
[12:56] | Does anybody got the president’s number on them? | 有人知道总统的电话是多少吗 |
[12:59] | – No? No? – No– | -没有吗 -没有 |
[13:01] | P-Tuck. P-Tuck, | 皮塔 皮塔 |
[13:02] | stop playing “Call the president.” This is serious. | 别玩”给总统打电话”这套 这事很严肃 |
[13:04] | The court system actually made a mistake. | 法院系统真的出错了 |
[13:07] | Big whoop! The court system always makes mistakes. | 大惊小怪 法院系统总出错 |
[13:11] | Oh, yeah, okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[13:12] | Oh, yeah, okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[13:14] | So you think that everybody here deserves to be here? | 所以你觉得这里每个人都应该被关吗 |
[13:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:21] | Ethel, she threatened a school bus full of children | 埃塞尔 她挟持了一辆载满孩子的校车 |
[13:23] | and one kid had an asthma attack and died. | 一个孩子哮喘发作死了 |
[13:26] | I didn’t know he had asthma. | 我不知道他有哮喘 |
[13:29] | Well, Judith, she threw acid in a woman’s face. | 朱迪思 她朝一个女人脸上泼硫酸 |
[13:31] | All right. What about you? | 好吧 那你呢 |
[13:35] | I deserve to be here. I hurt a boy. Dylan. | 我该进这里 我伤害了一个男孩 迪伦 |
[13:39] | Right, but you’re… you’re crazy. | 好吧 但你是疯子 |
[13:41] | – I’m– – Special-brained. Whatever. | -我… -脑子异常 随便啦 |
[13:45] | But do you really think you deserve to be here? | 但你真的认为你活该进这里吗 |
[14:02] | I wanna take this time to thank everybody | 我想借此感谢每一个 |
[14:04] | who came out to pay tribute to our friend, | 前来向我们的朋友 |
[14:07] | our leader, our protector, | 领袖及保护者老爹 |
[14:11] | Daddy. | 致敬的人 |
[14:14] | I know… | 我知道 |
[14:17] | I know she would’ve appreciated it. | 我知道她会很感激的 |
[14:20] | And now Swope has a poem she’d like to share. | 接下来史沃普有首诗要分享 |
[14:33] | “In the twilight of a moon as full and new as the burning sun | 如烈日般崭新圆月的光影下 |
[14:38] | You enter me with your fingers | 你的手指进入我的身体 |
[14:41] | And when you enter me, slick and smooth | 当你滑入我的身体 |
[14:44] | Fingers warm like hot breath against my neck…” | 手指温暖就像呼在我脖颈的气息 |
[14:47] | Where the fuck is Diaz? | 迪亚茨他妈的哪去了 |
[14:50] | Would you show up to a memorial service | 你会出席被你毒死的人的 |
[14:52] | for somebody you poisoned? | 追悼会吗 |
[14:54] | Saw it in her face when she found out. Fuckin’ nothing. | 她看到老爹死时 我看她毫无表情 |
[14:58] | Yeah, that bitch made a move. | 是的 那贱人采取行动了 |
[15:02] | We’re gonna have to make a move of our own. | 我们也必须有所反击 |
[15:04] | “I explode with the thunderous crack of a thousand tiny hearts | “伴着千颗小小心脏雷鸣般地爆裂 我喷涌而出 |
[15:07] | Breaking across the greater metropolitan areola” | 如闪电般划破大都市般高耸的乳晕” |
[15:19] | – What do you want? – I just… | -什么事 -我只是 |
[15:21] | I just noticed that you | 我看到 |
[15:22] | wasn’t at the memorial service and, like… | 你没去参加追悼会 |
[15:25] | I just wanted to tell you that you shouldn’t be afraid | 我只是想告诉你不该害怕 |
[15:27] | to acknowledge your grief to people. | 让大家知道你的悲伤 |
[15:29] | It’s the first step in moving on. | 这是向前看的第一步 |
[15:32] | Where do you get that bullshit from? | 你从哪学的屁话 |
[15:34] | I read it in a pamphlet. | 在一个小册子上看到的 |
[15:35] | You know, pamphlets really | 知道吗 小册子真的 |
[15:37] | been helping me take my life in a new direction. | 帮我找到了人生新方向 |
[15:40] | They’re free in the rec room. | 娱乐室里随便看 |
[15:41] | Well, your pamphlet is wrong about my situation. | 你的小册子对我的情况没用 |
[15:43] | I ain’t welcome down there. | 楼下并不欢迎我 |
[15:45] | But why would people not want you | 可为什么大家会不欢迎你 |
[15:46] | to go to your own girlfriend’s memorial service? | 参加你女朋友的追悼会 |
[15:49] | Because… | 因为 |
[15:52] | She made her own decisions. You cannot blame yourself for this. | 决定是她自己做的 你不该怪自己 |
[15:55] | Yes, I can. | 就怪我 |
[15:56] | You didn’t make her take those drugs, Daya. | 你没逼她吸毒 达娅 |
[16:12] | Oh, shit. | 不是吧 |
[16:13] | Look, I just wanted to teach her a lesson. | 我只是想给她个教训 |
[16:16] | I wanted her to stop cheating. | 我想让她不再出轨 |
[16:18] | I didn’t think she was gonna fuckin’ die. | 我没想到她会死 |
[16:20] | Barb just freaked out when she took it. | 她吸毒时芭芭吓坏了 |
[16:23] | – Do the other girls know? – I think so. | -其他姐妹知道吗 -应该吧 |
[16:25] | You cannot go down there. | 你绝对不能下去 |
[16:31] | Maybe, maybe… maybe this is a way out. | 或许这是一条出路 |
[16:35] | Some more of your pamphlet bullshit? | 又是你的小册子上的鬼话吗 |
[16:36] | No no no, like, for real. For real. | 不不不 说真的 说真的 |
[16:38] | Look, look, you can leave this whole gang thing behind. | 忘掉帮派这件事 |
[16:41] | You could get clean. You already got a life sentence, right? | 你可以戒毒 你已经是无期徒刑了对吧 |
[16:43] | So you go to the administration | 所以你去找管理层 |
[16:45] | and maybe they can transfer you for your own protection. | 或许他们会保护你 把你转到别的地方去 |
[16:48] | Send me where? To Ad Seg? To the SHU? | 转到哪 行政隔离吗 关禁闭吗 |
[16:51] | Look. It’s better than getting shanked, all right? | 总比被捅死好吧 |
[16:53] | It’s worth a shot. You got somebody in the admin that you trust? | 值得一试 管理层有你信任的人吗 |
[17:07] | Are you sexy? | 你性感吗 |
[17:09] | Are you sexy? | 你性感吗 |
[17:11] | – You’re a sexy motherfucker! – Yeah, I am. | -你是个性感的混蛋 -没错 |
[17:13] | – You are a sexy motherfucker! Yes! – I am a sexy motherfucker. | -你是个性感的混蛋 -我是个性感的混蛋 |
[17:19] | Hello? Hi, this is Rick Hopper. | 喂 你好 我是里克·霍普 |
[17:21] | I’d like to be transferred to Linda Ferguson, please. | 请帮我接通琳达·弗格森 |
[17:24] | You’re proficient with Photoshop, yes? | 你很会修图吧 |
[17:29] | -This better be important. – Hi, Linda! | -最好是重要的事 -琳达 你好 |
[17:32] | Um, you know, I can call back if it’s a bad time, or– | 如果现在不方便 我可以晚点打来 还是… |
[17:37] | Arms folded or unfolded? Unfolded, right? | 手抱胸还是放下来 放下来 对吧 |
[17:40] | Because I don’t wanna look like a local news anchor. | 因为我不想看起来像个地方新闻主播 |
[17:42] | Or do I? | 还是我就像那样 |
[17:44] | Maybe I do. | 可能我应该像那样 |
[17:48] | -I’m waiting, Mr. Hopper. -Uh, yeah, I– I was… | -我等着你说话呢 霍普先生 -我 我在… |
[17:51] | I was wondering if you had given any thought | 请问下任典狱长 |
[17:53] | to, uh, who you were going to pick to be the next warden. | 你有心仪的人选了吗 |
[17:56] | I see. Don’t worry, Mr. Hopper, you’re at the top of our list. | 我明白了 别担心 霍普先生 你是首选 |
[18:00] | That’s great. I’m at the top of the list. That’s wonderful. | 那太好了 我是首选 太好了 |
[18:05] | Uh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:07] | Speaking of, do you have any recommendations | 说到这 你有能接替你 |
[18:08] | for your replacement as head guard? | 作为警卫队长的推荐人选吗 |
[18:11] | Uh, I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[18:13] | Officer Hellman. Officer Stefanovic. | 赫尔曼警官 斯蒂法诺维奇警官 |
[18:16] | Uh, honestly, anybody but Alvarez. | 说实话 除了阿尔瓦雷斯都行 |
[18:18] | Alvarez, huh? A Hispanic could be interesting. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 西班牙裔的也挺不错 |
[18:21] | There is a big federal incentive for diversity hires. | 联邦政府非常鼓励员工多元化 |
[18:23] | Except for he’s not really Hispanic, so– | 只是他也不是真的西班牙裔 所以… |
[18:25] | Great. So just send me a list of names by this afternoon, | 很好 今天下午之前把名单发给我 |
[18:29] | and we will get on with the interviews. | 接下来就可以进行面试了 |
[18:30] | Okay– | 好的 |
[18:33] | You’re a sexy motherfucker! Ahhh! | 你骚爆了 |
[18:38] | You’re not wiping Kellen’s ass for me. | 你给凯伦擦屁股不是为了我 |
[18:40] | You’re doing it so that your baby isn’t marinating in shit. | 你这么做是为了不让你的宝宝腌在屎里 |
[18:44] | Exactly. | 就是的 |
[18:45] | Kim won’t even do it. | 金都不做这些 |
[18:46] | Oh, no. No. You can’t be serious. | 不 不 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[18:49] | Well, she’s very triggered by the smell. | 她一闻到屎味就受不了 |
[18:50] | It reminds her of her childhood in India. | 让她想起了自己在印度的童年 |
[18:52] | Bullshit. That is straight-up selfishness. | 狗屁 那纯粹是自私 |
[18:55] | You have to divorce her today. | 你今天就得和她离婚 |
[18:57] | What about you, Piper? | 你呢 帕波 |
[19:01] | -Me? -Yeah. | -我 -是啊 |
[19:02] | Why don’t you tell us about yourself? | 也聊聊你自己嘛 |
[19:04] | All we know about you is that you’re Neri’s sister-in-law. | 我们只知道你是内莉的小姑子 |
[19:07] | Oh, no. There’s not much to tell. | 不了 我没什么事好分享的 |
[19:10] | Oh, please. We’re desperate to live vicariously, okay? | 拜托 我们超想感受别人的生活 |
[19:14] | So just tell us about | 所以就跟我们说说 |
[19:15] | all the sex that you’re having. And the drugs. | 你所有的性生活 吸过的毒 |
[19:18] | Well, I haven’t done very many drugs lately, | 我最近没怎么碰毒品了 |
[19:20] | because I just… | 因为我… |
[19:23] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[19:23] | And I haven’t been having very much sex, because my wife is… | 我也没怎么滚过床单了 因为我的妻子… |
[19:29] | I’m in a long-distance relationship. | 我们是异地恋 |
[19:31] | -Where is she? -Far away. | -她在哪里 -非常远的地方 |
[19:34] | I’ve seen her once in the last two months. | 我前两个月只见过她一次 |
[19:36] | -Oh, that’s hard. – It is. | -那是挺难熬的 -的确 |
[19:39] | It’s really hard to be in | 和一个见不到面的人维系感情 |
[19:40] | a relationship with someone you never see. | 真的很煎熬 |
[19:42] | And then there’s all this pressure | 然后你们最终见到对方的时候 |
[19:43] | when you finally do see each other. | 各种压力都出现了 |
[19:45] | Exactly! It’s like… | 没错 就跟… |
[19:49] | I used to hear it if she didn’t get a good night’s sleep. | 以前只要她没睡好 我都能听到 |
[19:52] | And now I have no idea… | 现在我完全不知道 |
[19:56] | what she’s doing or how she’s feeling, | 她在做什么 或心情如何 |
[19:57] | and I’m just afraid she might do something reckless. | 我就是很担心她会有什么鲁莽的举动 |
[20:01] | Well, did you marry someone who does reckless things? | 你跟一个鲁莽的人结婚了吗 |
[20:05] | When I brought Kellen home, | 我带凯伦回家后 |
[20:07] | I would not leave Sasha alone with her. | 不会让萨沙和她独处 |
[20:08] | Right? ‘Cause I was so afraid. | 好吗 因为我太害怕了 |
[20:11] | I don’t know what I was afraid of. | 我也不清楚自己在害怕什么 |
[20:13] | That he’d do something I wouldn’t do? | 害怕他会做出些我不会做的事 |
[20:15] | But I had to remind myself. I married someone smart. | 但我必须提醒自己 我嫁的人很聪明 |
[20:19] | And I had to trust his judgment, | 而且我得相信他的判断 |
[20:20] | even if it wasn’t exactly the way I’d do things. | 即使他跟我的行事风格完全不同 |
[20:24] | Who wants a turn nursing Nathan? | 谁想要来给内森哺乳 |
[20:27] | All right, listen up! | 好了 都听好 |
[20:29] | A few quick things, then I’ll let you get back to goofing off. | 快速讲几件事 然后就放你们回去闲晃 |
[20:32] | There’ve been a lot of rumors | 最近几天流传着 |
[20:33] | going around about the place the last couple days, | 很多关于这里的流言 |
[20:35] | and I wanted to set the record straight. | 我想明确告诉大家 |
[20:37] | There are gonna be some administrative changes to the prison. | 监狱里会有些行政变动 |
[20:40] | Interim Warden Figueroa will be leaving us. | 临时典狱长菲格罗亚会离开我们 |
[20:46] | -I didn’t hear what he said. -Also, I wanted to inform you all | -我没听到他说什么 -另外 我想告诉大家 |
[20:49] | that PolyCon is currently accepting applications | 宝利通目前正在接收 |
[20:51] | for the position of head guard. | 警卫长的职位申请 |
[20:53] | If you’d like to be considered, | 有意愿者 |
[20:55] | there will be a bin in the break room | 可以把申请表投进 |
[20:56] | where you can drop off your application forms. | 休息室的箱子中 |
[20:59] | Are we to understand that there will be two head guards? | 所以会有两个警卫长吗 |
[21:04] | Not quite. | 并不是 |
[21:06] | Hopper. Hopper. | 霍普 霍普 |
[21:09] | Warden Hopper! | 霍普典狱长 |
[21:12] | I feel like I can accomplish anything! | 我感觉自己能胜任一切 |
[21:14] | Okay, all right. Settle down, all right? | 好了 冷静下来 好吗 |
[21:16] | Nothing is official yet. | 还没有正式确定 |
[21:19] | And lastly, if you have any information | 最后 如果你们有任何 |
[21:22] | regarding the drugs coming into the prison, | 偷运毒品入狱的消息 |
[21:24] | be sure to come directly to me. | 一定要直接向我汇报 |
[21:27] | I appreciate your assistance in keeping this place drug-free. | 很感激大家协助我让这里成为无毒监狱 |
[21:31] | All right? Now back to work | 好吗 现在都回去工作吧 |
[21:33] | before I make it my first official act to fire the lot of you! | 不然我要正式解雇你们了 |
[21:39] | I don’t know about head guard. Seems like a headache to me. | 我不了解警卫队长这个职位 感觉很头大 |
[21:42] | Comes with a $65K-a-year Aspirin. Not bad. | 每年有六万五的阿司匹林 还不赖 |
[21:45] | $25K more than we make now? | 比我们现在赚的多两万五 |
[21:48] | $40,000? | 四万 |
[21:50] | Y’all make $8,000 more than me? | 你们年薪全都比我高八千吗 |
[21:53] | Well, it’s probably because I got military experience. | 大概是因为我有服役经验 |
[21:55] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[21:59] | Guess you gotta pay a titty tax. | 可能你要给奶子交点税 |
[22:01] | Titty tax. | 奶子税 |
[22:03] | Ward, can you believe those guys make $40,000? | 警卫 你能信那些人赚四万一年吗 |
[22:06] | -I’m only pulling in $32,000. -I make $29,500. | -我只有三万二 -我拿两万九千五 |
[22:11] | -That is fucked up. -Yeah. | -太不公平了 -是啊 |
[22:13] | We should go to Hopper and demand equal pay. | 我们应该去找霍普 要求同工同酬 |
[22:16] | Hmm. Tried that last year. | 去年试过了 |
[22:17] | He said I needed to bring something else to the table. | 他说我得拿出点别的能摆上台面的东西再来谈 |
[22:20] | So I started taking night classes. | 所以我开始上夜校了 |
[22:24] | “Bring something to the table.” Hmm. | “拿出点能摆上台面的东西” |
[22:34] | What if I let them know who’s smuggling the drugs in here? | 如果我能告诉他们是谁在这运毒呢 |
[22:38] | That could be something. | 也算拿得出手 |
[22:40] | It’d make you a whole lot of enemies, though. | 但也会让你四面树敌 |
[22:45] | Guys, you don’t gotta do this. | 兄弟们 你们不必如此 |
[22:47] | No, I read about this in the UCMJ. | 不 我在《军事审判统一法典》里看过这个 |
[22:49] | When a private first class has a 21st birthday, | 一等兵二十一岁生日时 |
[22:51] | the offending soldier must submit to be pink-bellied | 惹”麻烦”的士兵必须被拍肚子 |
[22:53] | or face an FG Article 15. | 否则面临着FG第十五条 |
[22:56] | -McCullough, get his shirt. – No. | -麦卡洛 扒开他的衣服 -不 |
[22:58] | – Sorry. -Come on. No. | -不好意思 -不要吧 |
[23:00] | All right. You’re in for it. | 好了 你跑不掉了 |
[23:13] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[23:15] | You’ve earned your gifts. | 你为自己赢得了礼物 |
[23:16] | Jacobs, Rios, show pink-bellied Pena what he has won. | 雅各布斯 里奥斯 给红肚子佩纳看下礼物 |
[23:23] | Booze! And more booze! | 酒 还是酒 |
[23:26] | And a shit ton of booze! | 无数的酒 |
[23:31] | I got Pena a present, too. | 我也给佩纳准备了礼物 |
[23:36] | What is it? A poem? | 是什么 一首诗吗 |
[23:40] | Uh, thanks? | 谢谢你 |
[23:40] | Yeah, thanks for the cash, Grandma. | 谢谢你的钱 老奶奶 |
[23:42] | Hold on. That’s not the present. | 等下 这不是礼物 |
[23:47] | Jesus, Grandma, Pena’s gonna be 22 | 天啊 老奶奶 等派对开始 |
[23:48] | by the time this party gets started. | 佩纳都已经二十二了 |
[24:04] | Holy shit! | 我的天啊 |
[24:07] | You didn’t! | 你不是吧 |
[24:10] | Oh, baby! | 宝贝 |
[24:17] | Holy fuckin’ shit, McCullough. | 我的天啊 麦卡洛 |
[24:18] | You snuck a hajji stripper into camp? | 你把一个哈吉脱衣舞女偷弄进军营来了 |
[24:20] | She’s actually a Puerto Rican girl from C Company. | 其实是C公司的波多黎各女孩 |
[24:23] | Gave up my whole paycheck to get her to do this. | 我花光了自己的薪水才请来的 |
[24:26] | Epic. | 帅爆了 |
[24:29] | Grandma! Grandma! Grandma! | 奶奶 奶奶 奶奶 |
[24:33] | Grandma! Grandma! Grandma! | 奶奶 奶奶 奶奶 |
[25:09] | Motorboat her! | 让她坐”摩托艇” |
[25:10] | Motorboat! Motorboat! Motorboat! | 摩托艇 摩托艇 摩托艇 |
[25:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:19] | Yes! | 真棒 |
[25:32] | McCullough. | 麦卡洛 |
[25:37] | McCullough? | 麦卡洛 |
[25:39] | McCullough. | 麦卡洛 |
[26:05] | What the fuck? What the fuck? | 搞什么 手拿开 |
[26:07] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[26:10] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 老天爷 |
[26:13] | What the fuck is wrong with you? You’re such a fucking douchebag! | 你有毛病吗 你个混蛋 |
[26:18] | Fuck. | 操 |
[26:23] | I need you to be clever, Bean. | 你必须聪明点 豆子 |
[26:25] | I need you to think of solutions to problems we haven’t seen yet. | 你要提前想好如何解决那些尚未出现的问题 |
[26:29] | I want you to try things that no one has ever tried | 我希望你去尝试没人尝试过的事物 |
[26:31] | because they’re absolutely stupid. | 因为它们都很愚蠢 |
[26:34] | What do you think of that? Trying stupid solutions? | 你觉得呢 尝试愚蠢的解决方法 |
[26:38] | Mom, do I deserve to be here? | 妈妈 我是不是活该被关在这 |
[26:44] | What makes you ask that, honey? | 为什么这么问 宝贝 |
[26:48] | Because I don’t know. | 因为我不知道 |
[26:53] | Do you remember the talk we had before your trial? | 还记在庭审前我们的谈话吗 |
[26:56] | Where we said that you did something you weren’t supposed to, | 我们说你做了不该做的事 |
[26:58] | and Dylan got hurt, and the judge was going to tell us | 迪伦受了伤 法官会告诉我们 |
[27:01] | how you could make it up to Dylan’s family? | 你该怎样补偿迪伦的家人 |
[27:07] | But I didn’t know. | 但我不知道 |
[27:10] | I-I didn’t know I was kidnapping. | 我不知道那是绑架 |
[27:15] | I was just trying to make friends. | 我只是想交朋友 |
[27:18] | And when I reached for him, | 而且当我抓他的时候 |
[27:21] | I was trying to help him. I didn’t know he was gonna fall. | 我是想帮他 没想到他会摔倒 |
[27:25] | I know that, Suzanne. | 我知道 苏珊娜 |
[27:27] | But you think I deserve to be here for 15 years? | 但你觉得我活该在这被关十五年吗 |
[27:31] | Well, honey, it’s complicated. | 宝贝 这很复杂 |
[27:33] | But it was an accident. | 但那是个意外 |
[27:35] | Sometimes, accidents have legal consequences. | 有时 意外也会产生法律后果 |
[27:40] | So you do think I deserve to be here. | 所以你的确觉得我活该被关在这吗 |
[27:42] | You deserve to be in a facility | 你该待在一个能帮助你 |
[27:44] | that can help you with your cognitive difference. | 纠正认知偏差的地方 |
[27:48] | But… | 但 |
[27:51] | I’m not, Mom. | 现实并不是这样 妈妈 |
[27:55] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[28:02] | And I’m asking you, | 我是在问你 |
[28:05] | do you think, | 你觉得 |
[28:07] | if it was an accident and I didn’t mean to do it, | 如果那是一场意外 而且我不是故意的 |
[28:12] | and I’m sorry, was that fair? | 而且我也很抱歉 这样公平吗 |
[28:18] | Or… | 还是说 |
[28:21] | did the judge make a mistake? | 是法官审判有误吗 |
[28:26] | No, | 不 |
[28:28] | you don’t deserve to be here. | 你不该被关在这 |
[28:32] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[28:40] | And the last theory is retribuvi… | 最后要讲的理论是”惩罚”… |
[28:47] | “Retrivibi…” | “惩罚” |
[28:50] | “Retribuvitism”? | “惩罚主议” |
[28:56] | I was a freakin’ warden. I never said that word. | 我当过典狱长 我没说过那个词 |
[29:00] | The retribution, | 惩罚 |
[29:02] | one basically says that people who commit crimes | 是指犯罪之人 |
[29:05] | should be punished because they deserve it. | 应当受到惩罚 因为这是他们自找的 |
[29:08] | No other reason. | 没别的原因 |
[29:13] | theories of… | 关于… |
[29:15] | All right, I guess you’re dismissed. | 好吧 可以下课了 |
[29:17] | Don’t forget, | 别忘了 |
[29:18] | your paragraphs on what prison means to you | 要写一段论述监狱对自己的意义的话 |
[29:19] | are due Friday. | 周五前交 |
[29:22] | and I want real paragraphs this time. | 这次我想看到真正的段落 |
[29:25] | More than three sentences. | 超过三句话 |
[29:27] | Would you? | 怎么样 |
[29:29] | He’s, like, an older man who’s teaching me things, | 他就是个教书的老头 |
[29:31] | so obviously. | 答案很明显 |
[29:33] | Mr. Caputo, can we talk for a sec? | 卡普托先生 我们能谈谈吗 |
[29:36] | I gotta go cook dinner, feed the beast that is my girlfriend. | 我得去做晚饭 喂我野兽一般的女友 |
[29:39] | But walk with me. | 边走边说吧 |
[29:43] | How am I doing? | 我讲得怎么样 |
[29:45] | – Be honest. – It’s-it’s getting better, definitely. | -说实话 -肯定有进步 |
[29:48] | I’m not sure the overhead projector thing is connecting, though. | 不过 我不确定投影仪的东西是否相关 |
[29:52] | Right. No, that’s good. That’s good feedback. | 好吧 这是很好的反馈 |
[29:55] | I’ll check with a few other students, | 我会问下其他学生的意见 |
[29:57] | see if they feel the same way | 看他们是不是也有此感受 |
[29:58] | before I start messing with the formula. | 然后再改进下教学方法 |
[30:00] | I wanted to talk to you | 我想和你谈谈 |
[30:01] | because the head guard position is opening up, | 因为警卫队长的职位在招人了 |
[30:04] | and I’m thinking of going for it. | 我打算去应聘 |
[30:07] | I think it’s a great idea. | 我觉得很好 |
[30:09] | They’re getting one of | 他们要让 |
[30:10] | the higher-ups from corporate to do interviews. | 某个公司高层来面试 |
[30:13] | – Linda Ferguson? – Ferguson? | -琳达·弗格森 -弗格森 |
[30:15] | Yeah, got any tips? | 有什么面试建议吗 |
[30:17] | Yeah, don’t say her name three times in a dark bathroom. | 有的 别在黑暗的浴室里面念三遍她的名字 |
[30:21] | She’s what you’d call a soulless bitch. | 她就是大家口中的无情贱婊 |
[30:25] | And she wears a wig. | 她还戴假发 |
[30:27] | Anything useful? | 有什么有用的建议吗 |
[30:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:32] | Linda only cares about the bottom line. | 琳达只关心底线 |
[30:34] | Her favorite phrase is “status quo.” | 她最喜欢的词是”现状” |
[30:37] | So long as you tell her you’ll maintain the status quo | 只要你告诉她维持现状的同时 |
[30:39] | while cutting costs, you’re golden. | 你还能削减成本 就能让她眼前一亮 |
[30:43] | Toe the company line. Don’t make any waves. | 遵守公司规则 别兴风作浪 |
[30:46] | You’re gonna do great. | 你会做得很好的 |
[30:47] | Thanks. For the advice. | 谢谢你给的建议 |
[30:50] | And it’s “Retributivism!” | 对了 那个词是”惩罚主义” |
[30:52] | “Tivism,” Not “Vitism.” | “主义” 不是”主议” |
[31:02] | Where the fuck did you come from? | 你到底是何方神圣 |
[31:07] | I just ruined you for life. | 我毁了你一辈子 |
[31:09] | I think you might be right. I’m sprung. | 你也许没错 我被你迷得神魂颠倒 |
[31:12] | I can tell. | 看得出来 |
[31:13] | The way you were cumming like a junior high schooler and shit. | 你高潮的样子像个初中生 |
[31:19] | How is it possible I never saw you at that club before? | 我怎么从没在那个俱乐部见过你 |
[31:21] | You wasn’t looking hard enough. | 你没留意 |
[31:23] | No way. I come to New York a lot during the off-season. | 不可能 赛季结束时我常来纽约 |
[31:26] | It’s weird I never saw you. | 真奇怪 我从没看见过你 |
[31:29] | Well, I-I been in Ohio. | 我住在俄亥俄州 |
[31:33] | What part? I got cousins there. | 哪个区 我表亲在那边 |
[31:35] | I’ve been traveling, too. So… | 我经常到处跑 所以… |
[31:38] | – Yep. – Shit! | -是的 -糟糕 |
[31:43] | shit. I’m late for a meeting. | 该死 开会要迟到了 |
[31:46] | As soon as I get back, we’ll plan some traveling, too. | 等我一回来 我们也计划一下一起出游 |
[31:49] | Buying you a ticket to visit me in LA. | 给你买一张到洛杉矶的机票来看我 |
[32:01] | can I think about it? | 我可以考虑一下吗 |
[32:05] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[32:17] | Man. | 天 |
[32:21] | You saw him again, didn’t you? | 你又去见他了 不是吗 |
[32:23] | Bitch, I never left. | 听好了 我从没离开过 |
[32:25] | my God! | 老天爷 |
[32:27] | You have to tell him to focus on his midrange game. | 你得叫他多关注他的中距离跳投 |
[32:30] | An explosive first step | 用急停跳投 |
[32:31] | with a decent pull-up could really help us out… | 作为爆炸性的第一步 这样真能让我们… |
[32:34] | Daisy! Stop talking about boring things. | 黛西 别再谈无聊的事了 |
[32:37] | Okay, I need you to tell me | 我需要你告诉我 |
[32:38] | that it’s okay for me to go visit him in LA. | 我可以去洛杉矶看他 |
[32:40] | But you can’t leave the state. | 但你不能离开这个州 |
[32:42] | But I like him so much. | 但我太喜欢他了 |
[32:44] | I’m having feelings I haven’t had in a long time. | 我好久都没有这种感觉了 |
[32:47] | This is the first time | 这是我出狱后 |
[32:47] | I’ve felt like a real person since I got out. | 第一次感觉自己是个普通人 |
[32:49] | Parole, Zaza! | 还在假释期呢 萨萨 |
[32:51] | They randomly check up on you, right? | 他们会随机检查你 对吧 |
[32:53] | If you’re not where you’re supposed to be, | 如果你不在你该在的地方 |
[32:54] | they could send you back, right? | 他们会把你送回去 没错吧 |
[32:57] | I-I know. I know that. | 我知道 我懂 |
[32:59] | But can’t I have a weekend where I just… | 但难道我就没法过一个 |
[33:01] | Where I don’t feel like a fucking criminal? | 不用觉得自己是罪犯的周末吗 |
[33:02] | Like, I already did my time, okay? | 我已经服完刑了 好吗 |
[33:04] | I deserve a weekend away with him. | 我应该有个与他共度的周末 |
[33:05] | Look, I gotta go. | 听着 我得走了 |
[33:07] | If I’m not in the office before Dr. Maslov, | 如果我没赶在马斯洛夫医生之前到办公室 |
[33:09] | he asks for a hug. | 他就要我抱抱 |
[33:10] | And he’s handsy. | 他是个咸猪手 |
[33:12] | Don’t do anything stupid, girl. | 别做傻事 姑娘 |
[33:21] | So, I heard you went to this Tony Robbins seminar. | 我听说你去参加了托尼·罗宾斯的研讨会 |
[33:25] | Fuckin’ yeah, I did. | 没错 我去了 |
[33:27] | Still not used to that whole swearing thing. | 还是不习惯飙脏话 |
[33:30] | All right. Well, I’ll tell you what I like about that Tony, | 好了 既然我们都觉得他绝非卖假货的推销员 |
[33:34] | since we agree that he is | 我就告诉你 |
[33:35] | definitely not a huckster snake-oil salesman. | 我喜欢托尼哪一点 |
[33:39] | I like when he calls the people in the audience pussies. | 我喜欢他叫观众们孬种[阴部] |
[33:42] | It’s like he’s seen their pussies before. | 说的好像他真见过他们的阴部似的 |
[33:57] | There’s no fucking names on any of these. | 这些柜子上一个名字都没有 |
[34:14] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[34:22] | Drop the knife and the baggie now, inmate. | 放下刀子和袋子 犯人 |
[34:27] | – It’s just a butter knife. – Down on the floor. | -只是把黄油刀 -趴在地上 |
[34:32] | Hellman, he’s trying to force me to sell drugs for him. | 赫尔曼 他逼我为他卖毒品 |
[34:35] | I was just trying to put it in his locker | 我只想把这个放进他的柜里 |
[34:36] | – so I didn’t get caught with it. – Down. | -以免我被抓 -趴下 |
[34:38] | Please. You have to help me. | 求你了 你得帮帮我 |
[34:41] | What do you think I’m doing in here? I don’t want this. | 不然我在这里干什么 我也不想这样 |
[34:43] | I was gonna bring it to administration, | 我本打算把这个交给管理层的 |
[34:44] | but I knew that nobody would listen. Please. Please. | 但我知道没人会听我的 求你了 求你了 |
[34:50] | I can’t get more time. | 我没时间了 |
[34:51] | I’m not going to ask you again. | 再不趴下我就动手了 |
[35:11] | It’s not for me to decide. | 这不由我说了算 |
[35:34] | Looking for someone? | 找人吗 |
[35:39] | – What you doing in Tanisha’s cell? – Better view. | -你在塔妮莎的牢房里做什么 -这里风景好 |
[35:42] | You’d be surprised what | 你想象不到 |
[35:43] | you can get in return for good hooch in here. | 在这能喝到多好的烈酒 |
[35:46] | Try some while I bend your ear. | 来跟我唠唠嗑 喝点酒 |
[35:55] | My father’s recipe. | 我父亲传给我的配方 |
[35:59] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[36:03] | It will help with your nerves. | 能让你放松放松 |
[36:09] | I tell people I’m from Lagos, but I’m really from Ibadan, | 我告诉大家我来自拉各斯 其实我是伊巴丹的 |
[36:12] | which is a transportation hub a few hours north. | 北边的一个交通中心城市 距离几小时车程 |
[36:14] | It’s a bit like saying you’re | 就好像你说你是 |
[36:15] | from Chicago when you’re really from Peoria. | 芝加哥的 其实你是皮奥瑞亚的 |
[36:19] | I got a cousin who do that. | 我有个侄子就是这样 |
[36:20] | You can’t say you from the Bronx when you from Mount Vernon. | 芒特弗农人非说自己是布朗克斯的 |
[36:22] | My father was a leader of the Transport Road Workers Union there, | 我父亲原来是运输道路工会的会长 |
[36:25] | and in a place like Ibadan, | 像伊巴丹这种地方 |
[36:27] | where politicians bring weapons to the assembly, | 政客们开会都要带枪 |
[36:29] | a union leader must be clever. | 工会会长一定得机智过人 |
[36:32] | He must know whose hand to shake | 他得知道哪些人应该握手 |
[36:33] | and whose to chop off at the wrist. | 哪些人得砍手 |
[36:35] | Sounds like your pops was a G. | 听起来你老爹是个大佬 |
[36:37] | He taught me to see things clearly. | 他教会了我如何看清事情 |
[36:40] | But he would be disappointed in me. | 但他肯定会对我失望 |
[36:42] | Because it took me too long to see you clearly. | 因为我太晚才看明白你 |
[36:46] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你说这话什么意思 |
[36:47] | Taking out your girlfriend was a dangerous move. | 除掉自己的女朋友是个威胁的举动 |
[36:50] | It was also smart. | 也很聪明 |
[36:52] | Daddy took all the credit, | 虽然功劳都在老爹身上 |
[36:54] | but you were bringing the powder in. | 但运粉进来的幕后黑手是你 |
[36:57] | So what? What are you saying? | 所以呢 你想说什么 |
[36:59] | I’m saying that if you’re now gonna go after the crown, | 我是说如果你想现在称王 |
[37:01] | Annalisa and the others, | 安娜丽莎和其他人 |
[37:03] | they aren’t simply gonna let you take it. | 她们不会坐视不管让你白捡便宜 |
[37:05] | You’re gonna need help. | 你需要帮手 |
[37:08] | We could run this place. | 我们可以联手经营这里 |
[37:11] | Maybe. But I don’t know you like that. | 或许 但我不知道你是不是真的这么想 |
[37:14] | Well, sometimes you have to take the leap | 有时候你得抢占先机 |
[37:16] | and see if a net will appear. | 运筹帷幄 |
[37:30] | So tell me, why should we hire you as head guard? | 告诉我 我们为什么要雇你当警卫队长 |
[37:44] | Can you rephrase the question? | 你能换个说法问吗 |
[37:47] | I’m not sure how to do that. | 我不知道要怎么换 |
[37:51] | You’re afraid, aren’t you? | 你很害怕 是不是 |
[37:54] | Afraid to meet your own greatness. | 害怕看见自己的伟大 |
[37:58] | Well, everyone’s afraid, Linda. | 每个人都会害怕 琳达 |
[38:00] | It’s what you do with that fear– | 重要的是你要怎么面对恐惧 |
[38:03] | I ask it to leave my office. | 我会把它请离我的办公室 |
[38:05] | I find you unsettling. Please leave. | 我觉得你让我很不舒服 请走吧 |
[38:09] | Obviously setting aside the M490 Maglock, | 很显然撇开M490电磁锁不说 |
[38:13] | which we can talk about if you want, but setting that aside, | 你要是想聊的话我们可以聊 但先放一边 |
[38:16] | I’ll say I’ve noticed a slight difference | 我注意到RCI 8310和3101C系列 |
[38:18] | between the delayed relock | 在延迟重锁上 |
[38:19] | of the RCI 8310 and the 3101C series. | 有细微差别 |
[38:25] | Now don’t get me wrong, sometimes you gotta be a little forceful. | 别误会 有时候你就得强硬一点 |
[38:29] | But you start from a place of caring, respect, dignity. | 但要先表现出关怀 尊重和自重 |
[38:33] | That “Do unto others” Type of stuff. | 就那种”已所不欲勿施于人”的态度 |
[38:36] | That sounds very thoughtful. | 你考虑得非常周到 |
[38:42] | You know, it might be nice | 或许这一职位 |
[38:44] | to fill the position with someone of your background. | 由你这样背景的人来担当会有不错反响 |
[38:49] | – A sports management degree? – Sure. | -体育管理学位 -当然 |
[38:52] | That’s great, ’cause I’d | 那很好 因为我真的 |
[38:53] | really like to overhaul the whole system. | 很想全面改革整套系统 |
[38:56] | Scorched-earth. Sweeping personnel changes. | 焦土策略 全面的人事变动 |
[38:59] | It won’t be cheap, but– | 成本肯定不低 但是 |
[39:00] | I’ve heard enough. You can find your way out. | 我听够了 你可以走了 |
[39:08] | I’ve been taking night classes | 过去一年里 我都在上 |
[39:09] | in corrections management for the past year, | 惩罚教养管理的夜校课程 |
[39:11] | and I’m confident that I can run a tight ship, | 我有信心我可以严格管理 |
[39:15] | keeping costs down while making sure that the prison remains safe | 在降低成本的同时也确保监狱安全 |
[39:18] | in a way that honors the PolyCon brand. | 维系宝利通公司一贯的品牌形象 |
[39:21] | That sounds very status quo. | 听起来非常符合现状 |
[39:24] | Now, I understand why you think we should hire you, | 现在我知道了你为什么认为我们应该雇你 |
[39:26] | but I’m curious, why do you want this job? | 但我很好奇 你为什么想要这份工作 |
[39:36] | One of my teachers asked me to write a paper | 我的一个老师让我写一篇关于 |
[39:38] | about what prison means to me. | 监狱对我的意义的论文 |
[39:41] | And at first I thought it was kind of a stupid topic, but… | 一开始我觉得这个主题很蠢 但是 |
[39:46] | when I really thought about it, | 当我认真思考这个问题时 |
[39:48] | I realized that prison is an opportunity. | 我意识到监狱是个机会 |
[39:53] | We get people when they’re at their lowest point, | 我们接收的囚犯都处于各自的人生谷底 |
[39:55] | which means maybe they’d be willing to try something new. | 这意味着或许他们愿意尝试新的东西 |
[39:59] | To change. | 做出改变 |
[40:00] | And I wanna be part of what helps them change for the better. | 我希望能帮她们的改过自新 |
[40:07] | You can look at some of these girls | 看看某些女囚 |
[40:08] | and see they’re hungry for it. | 她们拼了命的想改变 |
[40:12] | The majority of them are decent people. | 她们绝大多数都是好人 |
[40:13] | They just want a chance to show it to you. | 只希望有机会能向人们证明 |
[40:16] | In the classes, they call what we do a “Public good.” | 在课上 我们的职业被称为”公益事业” |
[40:22] | Then I figure we owe it to the public to do something good. | 于是我就觉得为公众服务是我们的职责所在 |
[40:24] | It’s in the name. | 我们不应辜负这个名字 |
[40:26] | And it doesn’t have to cost a lot of money. | 也并不需要花很多钱 |
[40:29] | Then let’s do the public best! At a low price point. | 那就让我们用低成本做最好的公益 |
[40:32] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:34] | Gosh, you are so well-spoken but not strident. | 天 你的话实在是太得体而又不会过于尖锐 |
[40:38] | Did you grow up in the church? | 你是在教堂里长大的吗 |
[40:40] | – Yeah, I went to church sometimes. – It shows. | -我有时候会去教堂 -看得出来 |
[40:44] | And I just love the way your hair looks. | 而且我真的很喜欢你的发型 |
[40:48] | It’s so… | 非常… |
[40:51] | Don’t poop, just sleep. Just sleep. | 不要便便 只管睡吧 睡吧 |
[41:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:03] | An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison | 一名来自利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的犯人 |
[41:05] | is attempting to contact you. | 试图与您联系 |
[41:05] | – Accept, accept, accept! – To accept the– | -接受 接受 接受 -接受… |
[41:10] | Hi. Alex? | 艾丽克斯 |
[41:12] | Piper? I’m sorry I didn’t… I’m sorry I didn’t call. | 帕波 我很抱歉我没打电话给你 |
[41:16] | Can you speak up? I’m having trouble hearing you. | 你能大声点吗 我听不清 |
[41:18] | I’m sorry I didn’t call. It’s, um… | 我很抱歉我没给你打电话 |
[41:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[41:25] | It’s just been, like, a rough couple of days. | 只是…这几天很难熬 |
[41:30] | What’s going on? What does that mean? | 发生了什么 那是什么意思 |
[41:32] | I wanna tell you, but it’s just– It’s… | 我想告诉你 只是… |
[41:35] | It’s hard with all these fucking people around. | 身边这些烂人在 实在不方便 |
[41:37] | Alex, you have to tell me what’s going on. | 艾丽克斯 你一定要跟我说 |
[41:40] | It’s gonna be impossible to do this if you won’t talk to me. | 你不说 问题根本不可能解决 |
[41:43] | I am all alone out here and… | 我一个人在外面孤苦伶仃 |
[41:51] | You know what? Actually… | 不如这样 |
[41:56] | don’t tell me. | 别告诉我 |
[41:59] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[42:02] | I know I married | 我知道和我结婚的女人 |
[42:06] | a smart woman who is capable of handling herself. | 聪明伶俐 能照顾好自己 |
[42:08] | And if you don’t wanna tell me, | 要是你不想告诉我 |
[42:10] | I’m sure that you have a very good reason for it. | 我相信你一定有你的理由 |
[42:13] | I love you, Alex. | 我爱你 艾丽克斯 |
[42:21] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:25] | And I promise I’ll tell you everything soon. | 我保证很快我会告诉你一切 |
[42:27] | But can you just tell me about things with you? | 但你能不能告诉我一些你的事情 |
[42:31] | ‘Cause I could really use a distraction. | 因为我真的需要分散一下注意力 |
[42:33] | Well, I started babysitting. | 我开始当保姆了 |
[42:38] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[42:39] | Yeah, and it’s making me think I don’t want children. | 是啊 而且这让我不想要小孩 |
[42:43] | Does that make me a bad person? | 我这样想很坏吗 |
[42:45] | No, it doesn’t make you a bad person. | 不 你这样想不坏 |
[42:48] | But who’s going to take care of us in our old age? | 但等我们老了谁来照顾我们 |
[42:51] | A dog? A very capable dog. A robot dog. | 狗狗吗 一只能干的狗 一只机器狗 |
[42:56] | A robot dog. That could be the answer. | 机器狗 那可能是解决办法 |
[43:00] | And that top she was wearing, that was… | 她当时穿的那件上衣 真的是… |
[43:04] | fitted. | 太贴身了 |
[43:05] | But I made it the whole interview | 但我成功坚持完整场面试 |
[43:07] | without looking at her jagungas. | 都没有看她的大咪咪 |
[43:08] | Rookie move. | 真菜鸟 |
[43:10] | Always make a point of looking at the tatas once, but only once, | 我总强调大奶一定得看 但只能看一次 |
[43:13] | so she knows you respect her, | 这样她就知道你尊重她 |
[43:14] | but you would still definitely bang her. | 但你还是绝对会干她 |
[43:16] | Well, I hope you boys didn’t disappoint, | 我希望你们不会让我失望 |
[43:18] | ’cause I told corporate | 因为我跟公司说 |
[43:19] | that you two were my top picks for the job. | 你俩是我这份工作的头号候选人 |
[43:23] | – You three. – I fucking owned that interview. | -你们仨 -我面试可成功了 |
[43:26] | Yeah, you mighta owned it, but I fucked it in the donk like… | 你可能算成功 但我像这样狠操了面试的肥臀 |
[43:34] | Well, I was in the interview’s guts, like… | 我深插面试 直捣内脏 边操边说 |
[43:37] | “You don’t get to cum yet. I tell you when you get to cum.” | “你先别高潮 我要你高潮你再高潮” |
[43:40] | No, no, but I had to back off a little bit | 不 不 我不得不后退一点 |
[43:42] | because of how big my dick is. | 因为我的屌太大了 |
[43:43] | – It just fuckin’… – Yeah, you gotta back off! | -这他妈的… -你是得后退 |
[43:45] | I also had sex with the interview. | 我也和面试做爱了 |
[43:50] | – What are you doing? Stop it. – It’s the interview. | -你在干什么 别演了 -这个就是面试 |
[43:54] | It looks like he’s humping a cantaloupe. | 他看着就像在操哈密瓜 |
[44:30] | 犯人艾丽克斯·沃斯 持有一级毒品 持有金属厨房刀具 毒品从狱警赫尔曼处获得 报告人 阿缇珍·麦卡洛 | |
[44:52] | Come on, McCullough. | 加油 麦卡洛 |
[45:03] | McCullough! Is there anything I can help you with? Or… | 麦卡洛 有什么事需要帮忙吗 |
[45:17] | You guys sleep it off all right? | 你们酒醒了吗 |
[45:22] | Great party, huh? | 派对很棒吧 |
[45:29] | Hey, Pena. What the fuck is wrong with Rios and Jacobs? | 佩纳 里奥斯和雅各布斯怎么了 |
[45:32] | Maybe they think you’ll accuse them of some bullshit. | 也许他们觉得你会瞎指控他们 |
[45:37] | All right, load up! | 上车 |
[45:44] | Hey, tell them the truth about what happened. | 告诉他们当时的真相 |
[45:45] | Don’t fucking talk to me. | 别他妈跟我说话 |
[45:47] | I just spent an hour in | 就因为你的屁话 |
[45:47] | the lieutenant’s office ’cause of your shit. | 我刚在中尉办公室待了一小时 |
[45:49] | You’re lucky he understood. | 你很幸运他理解你 |
[45:52] | Tell them what you really did, or I will tell them. | 告诉他们你到底干了什么 不然我会说的 |
[45:54] | Say whatever you want. They won’t believe you. | 你爱怎么说怎么说 他们不会相信你的 |
[46:16] | Let’s move! | 下车 |
[46:27] | What the fuck? Contact! Right! | 怎么回事 发现敌情 右侧 |
[46:29] | – Take cover! – What the fuck? | -找掩护 -怎么回事 |
[46:41] | Let’s go, Warren. Keep it moving. | 过来 沃伦 动起来 |
[46:55] | I don’t deserve to be here, you know. | 我不应该在这里 |
[46:57] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[47:02] | Wait. This one doesn’t have a dessert. | 等等 这一盘没有甜点 |
[47:11] | This one doesn’t have a dessert either. | 这一盘也没有甜点 |
[47:17] | And this one doesn’t have one either! | 还有这一盘也没有 |
[47:19] | Calm down. They must have run out. | 淡定 肯定是发完了 |
[47:23] | But everyone else got a dessert. So they should all have dessert. | 但其他人都有甜点 所以应该每盘都有甜点 |
[47:28] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[47:29] | I mean, why would you only have some of them | 为什么只有一部分 |
[47:32] | that do not have a dessert? | 不放甜品呢 |
[47:36] | It doesn’t make sense. They should all have a fucking dessert! | 这不合理 每盘都他妈的应该有甜点 |
[47:45] | Fuck! | 操 |
[47:46] | – Oh, man– – No, you shut up, Ethel! | -天啊 -不 你给我闭嘴 埃塞尔 |
[47:51] | Warren, you can’t take everybody’s pudding cup like that. | 沃伦 你不能像那样拿走大家的布丁 |
[47:55] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[47:59] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你想怎么样 |
[48:02] | Well, I’m gonna give you a shot. | 我要给给你记一过 |
[48:11] | Go ahead. | 请便吧 |
[48:23] | Hey, you medium cocks still up for drinks tonight? | 你们这些凡人屌今晚去喝酒吗 |
[48:25] | – Fuck yes. – Yes, sir. | -当然了 -是的 长官 |
[48:27] | You guys getting drinks tonight? | 你们今晚要去喝酒吗 |
[48:29] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[48:30] | Don’t forget to invite Dixon. | 别忘了邀请迪克森 |
[48:36] | Just got an email from corporate. | 刚收到一封公司的邮件 |
[48:38] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:39] | “We thank you for your interest, | “我们感谢您的关注 |
[48:42] | but we regret to inform you that…” | 但很遗憾地通知您…” |
[48:43] | Motherfuck! | 妈的 |
[48:46] | Hellman? | 赫尔曼 |
[48:47] | Same fucking email. Even though I did the tit check. | 一样的邮件 即使我都看了眼奶子表示尊重 |
[48:51] | It seems… | 看来… |
[48:57] | I was rejected as well. | 我也被拒了 |
[49:02] | Let me guess, Ward. You’re the new head guard. | 我猜猜 沃德 你是新任的警卫队长吗 |
[49:05] | No, I’m the new warden. | 不 我是新任的典狱长 |
[49:23] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[49:25] | Because, remember, you said | 因为 记得吗 你曾经说过 |
[49:28] | that you were gonna be the new warden, Hopper. | 你会是新任典狱长 霍珀 |
[49:33] | Remember? You called a meeting… | 记得吗 你召集了一次会议 |
[49:37] | and then you said it in front of everybody. | 然后在所有人面前宣布的 |
[49:42] | We were all there. | 我们当时都在 |
[49:51] | I believe you. What you said about Hellman. | 我相信你 你说的赫尔曼的事 |
[49:55] | So I’m giving you two options | 所以我给你两个选择 |
[49:56] | for what I can do with this incident report. | 让我决定要怎么处理这份事故报告 |
[49:59] | I can turn it in, you blame Hellman, no one cares. | 我可以交上去 你指控赫尔曼 没人在乎 |
[50:03] | You get five more years where he makes your life a nightmare. | 你在这多蹲五年 他折磨得你生不如死 |
[50:06] | Or I can rip it up, you start selling for me. | 或者我把它撕了 你开始为我卖货 |
[50:10] | And you get five percent more than he was giving you. | 我比他多给你百分之五 |
[50:15] | What about Hellman? | 那赫尔曼呢 |
[50:16] | You’re smart. You’ll figure something out. | 你很聪明 会想出办法的 |
[50:20] | That’s what the five percent is for. | 那百分之五就是为了这个 |
[50:40] | You see, white women, they always stick together. | 你看 白人女总是黏在一起 |
[50:44] | They only respect who they fear. | 她们只会尊重让她们害怕的人 |
[50:47] | So let’s make them fear you. | 想个法子让她们怕你 |
[50:52] | Eeny, meeny, miny… | 一二三四五 |
[50:56] | Shit! Fuckin’ Diaz crawled out of her hole. | 糟糕 该死的迪亚茨从洞里爬出来了 |
[50:59] | Better watch yourself. | 你们最好小心点 |
[51:04] | …moe? | 上山打老虎 |
[51:10] | Can I ask you something? | 我能问你一件事吗 |
[51:11] | Ward? Warden? | 沃德 是典狱长 |
[51:14] | “Warden Ward.” It even sounds ridiculous. | “典狱长沃德” 连听起来都很可笑 |
[51:18] | You don’t think they gave it to her because she’s a black? | 你觉得不会就因为她是黑人就选她吧 |
[51:21] | Definitely. No question at all. | 肯定的 毫无疑问 |
[51:23] | If they were gonna go most qualified, | 如果他们是选最称职的 |
[51:25] | no one knows what’s happening in this prison better than– | 最了解这所监狱里的人就是… |
[51:30] | – What? – What the fuck? | -怎么了 -搞什么 |
[51:43] | Inmate down in cell block D! | D区有犯人受伤 |
[51:49] | What the fuck y’all looking at? | 看什么看 |
[52:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[52:15] | It’s almost like we went to LA, right? | 这感觉就像我们去了洛杉矶 对吗 |
[52:17] | No, it’s like I went to Bushwick. | 不 感觉像我去了布什维克 |
[52:21] | Cheer up, girl. You did the right thing. | 振作点 你做的是对的 |
[52:23] | Better than ending up back in prison. He’ll be back. | 总比回到监狱强 他会回来的 |
[52:26] | No, he won’t. He’s an NBA player in LA. | 不 他不会 他是洛杉矶的NBA球员 |
[52:30] | And you’re the ass-shaking queen. | 而你是抖臀女王 |
[52:32] | He’ll be back, Zaza. I know it. | 他会回来的 萨萨 我知道 |
[52:33] | And you’ll be just as in love then. | 到那时你会再次坠入爱河 |
[52:36] | What’s up with the bouncer? | 那个保安怎么了 |
[52:38] | That’s not the kind of cheering up I need. | 我可不需要那样的振作 |
[52:39] | No, look. | 不 你瞧 |
[52:41] | Up against the wall, right now! | 快趴到墙上 |
[52:44] | Identification! | 身份证件 |
[52:47] | I want to see identification. | 我要看身份证件 |
[52:50] | – Shit. I don’t have my ID. – Oh, fuck. | -糟糕 我没带身份证 -靠 |
[52:51] | Up against the wall. | 趴到墙上 |
[52:54] | Hands on the wall. Hands on the wall. | 手放到墙上 手放到墙上 |
[52:54] | 警察 移民和海关执法局 | |
[52:58] | No, no, no! I’m American! | 不不不 我是美国人 |
[53:00] | No. I’m a– I’m a– | 不 我是 我是 |
[53:03] | I’m a– I’m an American. I’m a US citizen. | 我是美国人 我是美国公民 |
[53:06] | Identification! Get it out! | 出示身份证 拿出来 |
[53:14] | I’m an American. Please. | 我是美国人 求你了 |
[53:15] | You have to believe me. This is a mistake. Sir? | 你必须相信我 你们搞错了 警官 |
[53:18] | Come on now. Not up to me. | 快走吧 这不是我决定的 |