时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:20] | Well, she’s– she’s my rock. | 她是我的精神支柱 |
[01:23] | What– What am I supposed to do without her, you know? It… | 没了她我该怎么办 |
[01:31] | Nut up, man. | 可得了吧你 |
[01:32] | This is the universe telling you | 这个世界是在告诉你 |
[01:34] | you’re not meant to be tied down. | 你不该被束缚住 |
[01:37] | Look, I was living with a chick once, right? | 我之前和一个小妞住在一块 |
[01:39] | And she wanted me to put a ring on it. | 她想让我跟她求婚 |
[01:41] | And I thought I was gonna have to, | 我觉得我也应该这么做 |
[01:42] | because I was living in her place, which was sweet. | 因为我住在她那里 她家很温馨 |
[01:45] | Then one day she comes home, catches me boning her first cousin, | 有一天她回家 抓住我在搞她表妹 |
[01:48] | breaks up with me, but more important, | 和我分手了 但是更重要的是 |
[01:50] | thinks the place is tainted and moves out. | 她觉得那个地方被玷污了 搬出去了 |
[01:53] | Who’s got two thumbs and is living in a sweet-ass apartment? Huh? | 谁在乎 现在是谁住在那个温馨的公寓 |
[01:57] | Place has a friggin’ gym in the building | 那栋楼里还有健身房 |
[01:58] | and she left her Instant Pot. | 她的电压锅也没拿走 |
[02:00] | You gotta look at the bigger picture here. | 你的眼界要放宽一点 |
[02:03] | But she’s… | 但是她 |
[02:04] | Morning. | 早 |
[02:12] | Taystee? Can you give me a hand, please? | 美味姐 能来搭把手吗 |
[02:16] | -Taystee? – Shit. | -美味姐 -该死 |
[02:22] | Did you hear me calling you for help? | 你听见我叫你去帮忙了吗 |
[02:26] | What? | 什么 |
[02:27] | Do I have any messages? | 有人给我留言吗 |
[02:31] | Taystee, did you take down– | 美味姐 你有没有记下… |
[02:33] | Linda’s office called. | 琳达的办公室打来过 |
[02:34] | Great. Just call her back. | 好 给她打回去 |
[02:36] | She said she wants you to come in for a meeting. | 她说想叫你去开会 |
[02:39] | A meeting? | 开会 |
[02:41] | In person? In person is serious. | 当面吗 当面就有点严重了 |
[02:43] | She say what it was about? | 她说是什么事了吗 |
[02:45] | Uh… No. | 没有 |
[02:48] | I’m doing everything they told me to. | 他们叫我做的事我都做了 |
[02:51] | I’ve signed my name so many times, | 我签了太多名 |
[02:52] | I’m spelling my own name wrong. | 连自己的名字都会拼错了 |
[02:53] | Um, I bet Hopper told her about my programs. | 我猜是霍珀把我的项目告诉她了 |
[02:57] | That’s why he wouldn’t look at me. | 所以他才不敢看我 |
[02:58] | When’s this meeting? I need time to prepare. | 什么时候开会 我需要时间准备 |
[03:02] | Taystee? You okay? | 美味姐 你还好吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah, sorry, I just got a lot on my mind. | 没事 抱歉 最近心事有点多 |
[03:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:18] | It was Thursday. Thursday. | 是在周四 周四 |
[03:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:23] | Why is there Wite-Out on the signature line? | 为什么签字栏还涂改过 |
[03:27] | Did she forget her own damn name? | 她连自己的名字忘了吗 |
[03:30] | I got shirts older than this new warden. | 我有衬衫比这个新典狱长年纪都大 |
[03:33] | Anyhow, your paperwork is in order, | 不过 你的文件都准备好了 |
[03:36] | but I still need the address | 但是我还是需要 |
[03:37] | for where you’ll be staying after release. | 你出狱之后的居住地址 |
[03:39] | You got that for me? | 你带来了吗 |
[03:42] | No. | 没有 |
[03:43] | Well, have you at least reached out to your family? | 那你有没有联系你的家人 |
[03:47] | No, I ain’t got around to it yet. | 没有 最近没有时间 |
[03:49] | Ms. Hayes, look at me. | 海耶斯女士 看着我 |
[03:52] | You have to have some place to go. | 你要有地方可去 |
[03:54] | The halfway houses are at capacity. | 中途宿舍已经满员了 |
[03:56] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:58] | Don’t apologize to me. Just get me an address. | 别跟我道歉 把地址给我就行了 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:06] | – You put Visine in your pee? – I know. I know. I know. | -你在尿里滴眼药水了 -我知道我知道 |
[04:09] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[04:11] | Do you know how friggin’ | 你知道你有多幸运吗 |
[04:12] | lucky you are that you just got sent to NA? | 只是被派去参加匿名戒毒互助会 |
[04:15] | She could have sent you back here. | 她本可以把你再扔回来 |
[04:16] | What if that’s what my subconscious wants? | 如果这就是我潜意识里想要的呢 |
[04:18] | No. | 不 |
[04:19] | I think I just wanted to feel something. | 我觉得我只是想找点感觉 |
[04:21] | It was stupid and I’m sorry. | 是很蠢 对不起 |
[04:24] | Well, why don’t you find | 你为什么非要 |
[04:25] | someone other than your brother to hang out with? | 跟你哥出去玩呢 |
[04:28] | What about Neri? | 内莉怎么样 |
[04:29] | I’m not on her good side at the moment. | 我现在不太讨她喜欢 |
[04:31] | Cal basically had to promise that we’d be her slaves | 卡尔发誓我们会给她做牛做马 |
[04:33] | so she wouldn’t kick us out. | 这样她才不会把我俩轰出去 |
[04:35] | How about some girls from work? | 那单位里的女同事呢 |
[04:38] | I think they know I’m the one that cookie-monstered their cake. | 我觉得她们知道我就是那个毁了她们蛋糕的混蛋 |
[04:42] | Wow, here I was thinking I was the reckless one. | 还以为我是做事鲁莽的那个呢 |
[04:44] | I guess we’re two fucked up peas in a pod. | 看来我们是同一个豆荚里的两颗坏豆子 |
[04:48] | I wanna be in your pod. | 我想和你待在一个豆荚里 |
[04:50] | I know. Me, too. | 我知道 我也是 |
[04:52] | Too bad we’re not even in the same garden. | 现在太惨了 我们都没在同一片花园里 |
[05:03] | Pipes, do you need to find some other peas to pod with? | 小帕 你需要找其他小豆子解决一下吗 |
[05:07] | What? | 什么 |
[05:09] | No. | 没有 |
[05:11] | You’re my pea, you’re my pod. Why would you even ask me that? | 你是我的豆子 我的豆荚 你为什么这样问 |
[05:14] | Just… hear me out. | 只是 听我说完 |
[05:18] | You clearly need something more in your life. | 显然你的生活里有更多的需求 |
[05:22] | You know, someone outside of this glass. | 在这层玻璃之外的人 |
[05:25] | Someone who can touch you, and it’s legal, | 那些能合法地触摸到你的人 |
[05:29] | and it feels good. | 这样才对 |
[05:30] | I’m not saying I wanna know details, but, um… | 我不是想知道细节 但是 |
[05:35] | – Come on. Don’t you think it would help? – Dangerous. | -你不觉得这样会有帮助吗 -危险 |
[05:38] | This is very, very dangerous. | 这样非常非常危险 |
[05:40] | And what you’re doing isn’t? | 你现在做的事不危险吗 |
[05:44] | Look, there’s no way you’re | 你绝对找不到别人 |
[05:47] | replacing this golden pussy. I know that. | 能替代我这这样极品女友 我知道 |
[05:50] | But I also know that you feel restricted by all these rules | 但我也知道你被这些规矩限制住了 |
[05:52] | and I don’t want you to resent our relationship for, | 我不想因为你受到了限制而 |
[05:55] | like, confining you. | 憎恨我们的关系 |
[05:57] | I don’t resent us. | 我不憎恨我们俩 |
[06:01] | Piper, this is all I can do for you from in here. | 小帕 我在里面只能为你做这么多了 |
[06:06] | Let me do this for you. | 你就听我的吧 |
[06:08] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[06:12] | Besides, I haven’t even been in the mood. | 再说了 我现在也没有这种心情 |
[06:14] | Well, we have three years to go. So just think about it. | 我们还剩三年 你考虑一下吧 |
[06:19] | As much as I wanna be with you, I don’t want you back in here. | 即使我很想和你在一起 也不希望你再进来 |
[06:27] | My God, she’s climbing the stairs already? | 天呐 她已经可以爬楼梯了 |
[06:30] | It’s going so fast. | 日子过得太快了 |
[06:33] | – She got any new words this week? – Yes. | -她这周学会新单词了吗 -是的 |
[06:36] | Told you she’s advanced. | 就跟你说她很聪明 |
[06:38] | – You gonna tell me what they are? -“Yes.” | -告诉我她都学了什么单词 -“是的” |
[06:41] | Her new word is “Yes.” | 新单词就是”是的” |
[06:44] | – And also “duck.” -“Yes” and “duck”? | -还有”鸭子” -“是的”和”鸭子” |
[06:47] | Duck like quack-quack. | 就是嘎嘎叫的鸭子 |
[06:49] | And she makes the quack noise, too. | 她也总是嘎嘎乱叫 |
[06:52] | But it’s more like “cack.” | 但更像是咔咔 |
[06:54] | She’s a genius. | 她是个天才 |
[06:59] | Listen, I gotta tell you something. | 听着 我得跟你说点事 |
[07:03] | I’m seeing someone. | 我在和一个人约会 |
[07:06] | We said we weren’t gonna talk about those things. | 我们说好了不说这种事 |
[07:08] | This one is different. | 这个不一样 |
[07:10] | – How long? – A month. | -多久了 -一个月 |
[07:13] | Sergio introduced us. | 塞吉奥介绍的 |
[07:15] | – I don’t wanna hear about it. – I gotta be honest with you. | -我不想听 -我要跟你实话实说 |
[07:18] | Well, you also gotta leave Pepa out of it. | 你也别把佩帕牵涉进来 |
[07:20] | A month is a short time. | 一个月很短 |
[07:24] | And I don’t want her getting all attached to some rando | 我也不想让她接触到那些乱七八糟的 |
[07:26] | that you’re gonna drop in another month. | 你下个月就丢掉的女人 |
[07:29] | And what the fuck is Sergio | 塞吉奥他妈搞什么 |
[07:31] | doing introducing you to girls? He’s my cousin. | 给你介绍姑娘干什么 他是我表弟 |
[07:35] | Pepa and I are moving in with her. | 我和佩帕要搬去和她一起住 |
[07:36] | The fuck you are! | 你他妈的 |
[07:41] | You won’t bring Pepa here | 你不把佩帕带来 |
[07:42] | because you don’t want her to see her mother in prison, | 因为你不想让她看见妈妈在监狱里 |
[07:44] | but you’re okay to let her see you screwing some fling? | 但是让她看见你乱搞就没关系吗 |
[07:48] | – No. Nuh-uh. Not happening. – It’s not a fling. | -不 不可能 -不是乱搞 |
[07:54] | This is serious, and you don’t get to choose what we do. | 这次是认真的 你没办法选择我们做什么 |
[07:57] | Of course I do. I’m Pepa’s mother. | 我当然可以 我是佩帕的妈妈 |
[07:59] | But you’re in here. | 但是你在这里面 |
[08:02] | Leave Pepa out of it. | 别把佩帕搅进来 |
[08:07] | Well, I may be in here, but I know you. | 尽管我在这里面 但是我了解你 |
[08:12] | And I know that your fling or whatever ain’t gonna work out. | 我也知道你乱搞的这些关系长不了 |
[08:16] | I seen you in love. With me. | 我见过你恋爱的样子 和我的时候 |
[08:19] | And this ain’t like that. This is sex or whatever. | 可不是这个样子 这只是性 |
[08:26] | Well, I guess I love me some Guess. | 我猜我就是喜欢穿盖尔斯 |
[08:30] | I guess I love wearing Guess. It makes me feel so sexy and rich. | 我就是喜欢穿盖尔斯 让我看着又性感又有钱 |
[08:48] | Stop, stop. | 停下 停下 |
[08:53] | Princesa, you should only ever be dressed in the finest. | 公主 你就应该穿最好的 |
[08:57] | Well, it’s coming off. Oh, my God. | 要下来了 我的天 |
[08:59] | Orlando would shit himself if he knew I had sex in this dress. | 奥兰多知道我穿着这条裙子做爱得吓尿裤子 |
[09:03] | Shit. | 我操 |
[09:04] | Well, he’s off somewhere in Europe. | 他现在在欧洲呢 |
[09:07] | You’re the boss now. | 现在你最大 |
[09:12] | – Oh, my God. – There. Now, you own it. | -我的天 -给 现在归你了 |
[09:16] | You’re so lucky I got a price tag gun. | 算你走运 我有价签枪 |
[09:18] | I can’t afford that. | 我可买不起这个 |
[09:19] | Plus, I got no place fancy to wear it anyhow. | 再说了我也没有穿它的场合 |
[09:23] | Well, maybe I have the fix for that. | 或许我有办法解决 |
[09:37] | We got a whole table of True Religions. | 我们有一整桌的真实信仰牛仔 |
[09:39] | You need a new idea. | 想个别的主意吧 |
[09:42] | These are a third of the price. | 这些只要原价的三分之一 |
[09:47] | – Why’s the horseshoe upside down? – No, don’t worry about it. | -马蹄铁图案怎么是倒着的 -不用担心这个 |
[09:49] | Tell people that it’s the new design. | 就告诉他们这是新款 |
[09:53] | The name’s on the label. Hmm? | 标签上有名字 |
[09:55] | The way they’re gonna feel in them is the same. | 穿起来感觉也一样 |
[09:58] | The only other difference is the extra cash lining your pockets | 唯一不同的是当你用零售价把它们卖出去时 |
[10:03] | when you sell these full retail. Hmm? | 额外的钞票会进入你的口袋 |
[10:06] | Then we can go to clubs | 然后我们就可以去夜店 |
[10:10] | and fancy restaurants. | 和高档餐厅 |
[10:14] | Show off this body. | 让人们都看看这副火辣身材 |
[10:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:22] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:28] | Is that the boyfriend? | 是你那个男朋友 |
[10:31] | – I’ll be back in 20 minutes. – I’ll wait. | -我二十分钟就回来 -我等你 |
[10:35] | I can always wait for you, Princesa. | 我永远等你 公主 |
[10:49] | You want to go out to lunch tomorrow? | 明天你想去外面吃午饭吗 |
[10:52] | We’re out. | 我们就在外面 |
[10:53] | No, I mean like some place they bring you food to your table. | 不是 我是说有人给你上菜的那种地方 |
[10:58] | I like it here. | 在这吃挺好的 |
[11:08] | Stop hoggin’ those chips. You wanna look flabby in the ring? | 别吃薯片了 你想在拳台上露出一身肥肉吗 |
[11:12] | I’m taking a break. | 我要休息一阵子 |
[11:14] | When were you gonna tell me this? | 为什么之前不告诉我 |
[11:16] | I’m still getting the headaches. And I’m doing good here. | 我的头还在疼 而且在这也干得挺好 |
[11:20] | I got 30 Pro Access sign ups. | 我已经签了三十个高级会员了 |
[11:23] | Thirty more and they make me assistant manager. | 再签三十个就能当上副经理了 |
[11:28] | Sergio called. | 塞吉奥来电话了 |
[11:30] | Luis got picked up selling H last night. | 说路易斯昨晚卖海洛因被抓了 |
[11:33] | He did? Did he say how it happened? | 真的吗 怎么会这样 |
[11:36] | Everyone’s gettin’ popped lately. | 最近大家都被抓了 |
[11:38] | Big Leo, George, Chickie Jr. | 大利 乔治 小鸡 |
[11:42] | All goin’ down. | 都折了 |
[11:45] | It’s good we got out when we did. | 幸好我们及早脱身了 |
[11:49] | You ever miss it? | 你怀念那种生活吗 |
[11:52] | We’re together. | 我们在一起 |
[11:54] | We’re safe, we have food. I’m thankful. | 很安全 有饭吃 我很满足了 |
[11:58] | I am so thankful for another day | 我也很满足 |
[12:01] | in this shit mall | 又可以在这个破商场里 |
[12:04] | with my damp ham and cheese. | 吃难吃的火腿芝士三明治了 |
[12:07] | Gotta give it a little time. | 你得给我点时间 |
[12:09] | With assistant manager money and what you’re making as a manager, | 副经理的收入再加上你做经理赚的钱 |
[12:13] | soon we’ll be buying Panda Express for lunch. | 很快我们就可以去熊猫快餐吃午饭了 |
[12:16] | Can’t wait. | 等不及了 |
[12:21] | There. | 好吧 |
[12:23] | You are right. This place does make the DMV look cheery. | 你说的对 这里确实让车管所看着像天堂一样 |
[12:27] | Why don’t you have some underpaid laborer knock down that wall | 你为什么不几个廉价工人把那堵墙推了 |
[12:30] | and get yourself some breathing room. You are the warden. | 给自己多腾出点空间 你是典狱长 |
[12:33] | ICE has all the power around here. | 这里移民局说了算 |
[12:34] | I am just a form-filling figurehead. | 我只是负责填表格的傀儡 |
[12:38] | Here, this’ll make you feel better. | 给你 这会让你感觉好点的 |
[12:40] | You can be good | 你可以做好 |
[12:42] | and you can reward yourself for being good. | 也可以奖励自己做得好 |
[12:46] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[12:47] | Can we talk without a desk between us? | 咱们能不隔着桌子说话吗 |
[12:53] | You have as long as it takes me to finish this Tony’s Chocolonely. | 你有一块巧克力的时间 |
[12:57] | Then I gotta get back to | 然后我就得回到桌子边 |
[12:59] | begging petty bureaucrats for Imam visitation. | 为伊玛目探访的事去求那些小官僚 |
[13:03] | I swear, I should get them | 我发誓 我应该给他们 |
[13:05] | a special stamp that reads “Fuck the ragheads” | 弄个特殊的印章 上面刻着”裹头巾的去死” |
[13:07] | for them to pound into | 这样他们就可以把这个章 |
[13:09] | anything that says the word “Muslim” On it. | 往任何写着”穆斯林”的东西上使劲戳 |
[13:13] | – I saw the doctor this morning. – And? | -我今早去看医生了 -然后呢 |
[13:16] | Well, he said my guys are sparse | 医生说我的精子稀少 |
[13:20] | and sleepy “swimmers.” | 而且缺乏活力 |
[13:28] | I’ve never heard you laugh before. | 我从没听过你大笑 |
[13:32] | It is unnerving. | 笑得人发毛 |
[13:35] | So, what are they gonna do to wake your guys up? | 所以他们准备怎么”唤醒”你的小伙伴们 |
[13:39] | They’re gonna pour coffee into my dick. | 他们要把咖啡灌进我的老二 |
[13:40] | – Seriously? – No! | -真的 -当然是假的 |
[13:42] | I’d have to have a surgery on my balls. | 他们要在我的睾丸上手术 |
[13:46] | Well, as long as your beer can still pops its top, cut ’em open. | 只要你前面那根还能用 切开蛋也无妨 |
[13:50] | No, it’s just… | 不 只是… |
[13:52] | It just got me thinking. | 这事让我开始思考 |
[13:55] | Your eggs are old, my sperms are tired. | 你的卵子老了 我的精子累了 |
[13:58] | Maybe it’s a sign we just | 也许这是一个征兆 |
[13:59] | sit back and enjoy each other’s company. | 我们干脆打消这个念头 互相陪伴彼此得了 |
[14:02] | No fucking way. | 不可能 |
[14:03] | I’ve been shooting my ass up with hormones for months. | 我已经撅着屁股打了好几个月的激素了 |
[14:05] | You can get a tiny ball surgery. | 你的蛋动个小手术算什么 |
[14:07] | What do you want me to pass along to a kid, anyway? | 你想让我遗传给孩子什么呢 |
[14:10] | More hair in his ears than on his scalp? | 耳毛都比头发多 |
[14:12] | Our kid will be 100% me. | 我们的孩子会百分之百遗传我 |
[14:15] | My genes are not recessive. | 我的基因都是显性的 |
[14:17] | I don’t think science works like that. | 这不符合科学原理 |
[14:18] | Fine. It can be one percent you. | 行吧 百分之一可以遗传你 |
[14:22] | There are parts of you I like. | 你身上还是有我喜欢的部位的 |
[14:26] | – Oh, yeah? – Uh-huh. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[14:29] | What parts? | 哪些部位 |
[14:31] | Your puppy dog eyes are tolerable. | 你那双水汪汪的眼睛还可以 |
[14:36] | That’ll do, Fig. That will do. | 那就够了 菲格 那就够了 |
[14:47] | You’re getting the surgery. | 你要去动手术 |
[14:49] | I am not getting my balls fucking snipped. | 我才不要在蛋上挨刀 |
[14:52] | My balls are cut off every day here. Do you see me quitting? | 我的蛋每天都在这挨刀 你看我辞职了吗 |
[14:56] | No more cutting balls talk. | 不要再说蛋蛋挨刀这个话题了 |
[15:03] | Really? | 这么快 |
[15:07] | Where’s the rest of that chocolate? | 剩下的巧克力呢 |
[15:18] | Please come in. I’m so sorry | 请进 很抱歉 |
[15:19] | about the food-meeting double tasking. | 我得一边吃饭一边开会了 |
[15:22] | My Gyrotonic teacher was late this morning. | 我的螺旋塑体教练今早迟到了 |
[15:24] | It snowballed my entire day. Please sit. | 拖慢了我一整天的进度 请坐 |
[15:41] | I know you may have heard about the programs. | 我知道你可能听说了项目的事 |
[15:44] | What programs? | 什么项目 |
[15:46] | Oh, the GED and | 为犯人开设 |
[15:49] | motivational courses for the inmates. | 普通教育发展培训以及励志课程的项目 |
[15:53] | N– Nothing even worth talking about, really. | 完全没什么好说的 真的 |
[15:56] | How much is this costing me? | 要花多少钱 |
[15:57] | Nothing. They’re all volunteer led. | 不花钱 上课的都是志愿者 |
[15:59] | – Then, great! – Yeah. | -那太好了 -没错 |
[16:01] | That’s a solid talking point | 这可以成为 |
[16:02] | for your Channel 3 News interview. | 你在《第三频道新闻》的访谈中的一个好话题 |
[16:04] | Although, when you say it to the camera, really sell it. | 不过你面对镜头时 要大肆宣传一下 |
[16:07] | You know, something like, | 你可以说 |
[16:08] | “We have an array of exciting | “我们为所有的犯人 |
[16:09] | motivational courses available to all of our inmates.” | 开设了一系列激动人心的励志课程” |
[16:12] | Um, what interview? | 什么采访 |
[16:14] | Did you not get the press release from this morning? | 你没收到今早的新闻稿吗 |
[16:17] | We are shutting down the Psych Ward | 我们要关闭精神病区 |
[16:19] | and converting it into more inmate housing. | 改造成更多牢房 |
[16:25] | I know. That’s exciting, right? | 我知道 让人兴奋 是不是 |
[16:27] | Uh, we’re not concerned about | 那我们不用担心 |
[16:29] | how we’re gonna handle Psych inmates with gen pop? | 要怎么应对在普通牢房中的精神病犯人吗 |
[16:32] | They were in Psych for a reason. | 他们被关在精神病区是有原因的 |
[16:33] | I’ve already spoken to several federal hospitals | 我已经和好几家联邦医院联系过了 |
[16:35] | and they have room for some of our more challenging patients. | 一些比较棘手的病人可以转到他们那去 |
[16:39] | And the rest you can just take care of with medications. | 其余的人可以靠吃药来控制 |
[16:41] | It’s a buyer’s market for lithium now. We should really stock up. | 现在锂剂很便宜 我们应该多囤点 |
[16:44] | Well, meds aren’t all one size fits all. | 锂剂也不是万能的 |
[16:48] | There’s also Thorazine or Prolixin. | 还有氯丙嗪和氟奋乃静呢 |
[16:51] | You know, you should spend | 你应该花点时间 |
[16:52] | some time with our PolyCon approval manual. | 看看宝利通的批准手册 |
[16:54] | It lists all the medications | 上面列出了所有 |
[16:55] | that we get special rates on. | 我们可以特价拿到的药物 |
[16:58] | Full-priced medications are for suckers, am I right? | 傻瓜才买全价药 是不是 |
[17:02] | Hurray for corporate discounts. Here are your talking points. | 为企业折扣欢呼吧 这是你的谈话要点 |
[17:07] | I’m– I’m not sure I’m the best person to be talking about this. | 我不确定我是访谈的最佳人选 |
[17:09] | I’ve never even done an interview before. | 我从来没有接受过采访 |
[17:12] | You’ll be great! | 你可以的 |
[17:13] | The young, fresh, ethnic face of Litchfield Max. | 利奇菲尔德监狱年轻 新鲜的少数族裔面孔 |
[17:17] | The camera will love you. | 摄像机会爱死你的 |
[17:19] | And wear your hair just like that. It’s wonderful. | 发型也别变 非常棒 |
[17:23] | This is going to be an important week. | 本周将是非常重要的一周 |
[17:26] | We are going to be writing letters to people from our past who– | 我们要给那些过去认识的人写信… |
[17:31] | I’m gonna write Raleigh Peck, | 我要写给高中时的罗利·派克 |
[17:32] | from high school. He played quarterback. | 他是橄榄球队的四分卫 |
[17:34] | Dibs on Eckhart Tolle. | 我要写给埃克哈特·托尔 |
[17:36] | I am writing to Tolle. | 我要写给托尔 |
[17:38] | His Power of Now calendar | 他《当下的力量》那本书的日历 |
[17:39] | is my flashlight cutting through the fog, | 是我穿越迷雾的明灯 |
[17:41] | so back the fuck off. | 所以你给我滚远点 |
[17:42] | Ladies, ladies, ladies. Please, let me clarify. | 女士们 女士们 请让我把话说清楚 |
[17:46] | You’ll be writing an apology | 你们要写的是道歉信 |
[17:49] | to someone who was a victim | 写给一个由于你们过去的所作所为 |
[17:52] | of something you did in the past. | 而受到伤害的人 |
[17:55] | But what if my crime don’t got a victim? | 但如果我犯的罪没有受害者怎么办 |
[17:57] | Right. I’m innocent, too. | 可不是吗 我也是无辜的 |
[17:59] | Doesn’t necessarily have to | 不必非得是 |
[18:00] | be the victim of the crimes that got you in here. | 让你进监狱的罪行造成的受害者 |
[18:02] | So you’re talking about the crimes we didn’t get caught for? | 所以你指的是我们没被抓现行的罪行 |
[18:05] | Get off the crime of it. | 别想犯罪的事了 |
[18:07] | And think about the trauma | 想想你曾经可能 |
[18:09] | you might have inflicted on someone, | 让某个人遭受的痛苦 |
[18:13] | intentionally or unintentionally. | 故意地也好 无意地也好 |
[18:20] | All right, let’s do a visualization exercise, huh? | 我们来做一个想象测试好吗 |
[18:25] | Everyone close your eyes. | 大家闭上眼睛 |
[18:27] | Come on, come on. Close your eyes. Yeah? | 来吧 来吧 闭上眼睛 好吗 |
[18:33] | Imagine you’re getting into an elevator | 想象你们进入一间电梯 |
[18:37] | with another person | 旁边有一个人 |
[18:39] | and you can’t see their face yet | 但你看不见他们的脸 |
[18:41] | because they’re staring down at their phone. | 因为他们一直埋头看手机 |
[18:44] | So fucking rude. | 太他妈没礼貌了 |
[18:47] | You’re fucking rude for interrupting. | 你打断大家才他妈没礼貌 |
[18:49] | The elevator’s going up. | 电梯一直上升 |
[18:52] | Seventh floor. Eighth floor. | 七层 八层 |
[18:55] | Ninth floor. | 九层 |
[18:57] | All of a sudden, the elevator shakes and gets stuck. | 突然之间 电梯开始摇晃并且卡住了 |
[19:01] | You turn to the other person for help | 你转向旁边那个人寻求帮助 |
[19:04] | only to realize | 此时才发现 |
[19:06] | it’s someone you did something horrible to. | 你曾经对那个人做过可怕的事 |
[19:12] | Who is that person, | 你最不想和哪个人 |
[19:14] | hmm, you’d hate to be trapped on that elevator with? | 一起困在电梯里呢 |
[19:21] | I’m gonna write a letter to Raleigh Peck’s girlfriend. | 我要写信给罗利·派克的女朋友 |
[19:24] | I’m taking the stairs instead. | 我选择走楼梯 |
[19:27] | I’m the real victim here. Where’s my fucking letter? | 我才是真正的受害者 谁给我写信 |
[19:30] | My mom left and didn’t write no letter. | 我妈离开了 没有给我写过一封信 |
[19:32] | My dad’s an asshole, no letter. | 我爸是个混蛋 没写过信 |
[19:36] | I took the fall for the riot. | 我成了暴乱的替罪羊 |
[19:39] | My man’s moving in with some bitch. | 我的男人要搬去和一个贱货同居 |
[19:40] | I mean, I should write myself a letter. | 我应该给自己写一封信 |
[19:43] | “Dear self, | “亲爱的我 |
[19:44] | sorry everyone in your life’s been shit.” | 很抱歉你人生中的所有人都是混蛋” |
[19:47] | Try to dig a little deeper. | 再挖掘得深一点 |
[19:50] | All right, come on. Let’s get to it. | 来吧 大家开始 |
[20:01] | Give it a shot. | 尝试一下 |
[20:04] | Hayes, is there a problem? Let’s talk about it. | 海耶斯 有什么事吗 我们谈谈 |
[20:08] | You were in my imagination elevator. | 你在我想象中的电梯里 |
[20:12] | My letter is to you. | 我的信是写给你的 |
[20:14] | Didn’t you kill your kids? | 你不是杀了你的小孩吗 |
[20:17] | Yeah, but they– they can’t read. | 是的 但他们不认识字 |
[20:27] | Princesa, when you gonna break up with that guy? | 小公主 你什么时候和那家伙分手 |
[20:31] | When you gonna leave your wife? | 你什么时候离开你老婆 |
[20:33] | As soon as you leave yours, I’ll leave mine. | 你一离开你那位 我就离开我那位 |
[20:35] | It’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[20:38] | We got history. He got me out of my dad’s house. | 我们有过去 他带我逃出了我爸的家 |
[20:41] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[20:43] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:46] | You’re fun. | 你很有趣 |
[20:49] | And you talk. | 而且你会聊天 |
[20:52] | It sure ain’t like that with him. But… | 和他在一起肯定不是这样 但是… |
[20:55] | you gotta give me some time to do it right. | 你得给我一点时间来解决 |
[21:00] | I owe him that much. | 我欠他很多 |
[21:02] | Maria? | 玛丽亚 |
[21:04] | There’s a lady doing weird shit out here. I can’t deal. | 外面有位女士在做奇怪的事 我应付不了 |
[21:18] | What the– What? | 怎么回事 |
[21:22] | What are you, some kinda pervert? Get outta here. | 你是什么变态吗 走开 |
[21:25] | I need to speak to your manager. | 我要和你们的经理谈谈 |
[21:26] | I’m the manager. Out, before I call the cops. | 我就是经理 出去 不然我就报警 |
[21:28] | I am the cops. | 我就是警察 |
[21:29] | And you’re under arrest for trafficking in counterfeit goods. | 你因为贩卖假冒商品被捕了 |
[21:37] | You two? You– You looked so good | 你们俩 你们那天穿着 |
[21:39] | in those jeans I sold you the other day. | 我卖给你们的牛仔裤美极了 |
[21:41] | That’s because they are real True Religion jeans. | 因为它们是正牌的真实信仰牛仔裤 |
[21:44] | Right from the factory in Los Angeles. | 来自洛杉矶的工厂 |
[21:46] | No, my guess is they came from China. | 不 我猜测它们来自中国 |
[21:48] | All fakes have that mildewy smell | 所有的假货都有那种霉味 |
[21:50] | because manufacturers stuff ’em in plastic bags | 因为生产商在它们还没干的时候 |
[21:52] | before they’re even dry. | 就塞进了塑料袋 |
[21:53] | People like you make my job too easy. | 你这样的人让我工作太轻松了 |
[21:56] | Now, move. Move your feet. | 走 快走吧 |
[22:03] | Hey, who’s gonna close up? | 谁来关店啊 |
[22:05] | Thanks for letting me in. | 谢谢你让我进来 |
[22:07] | Well, normally I couldn’t do this, | 通常我不能这样做 |
[22:09] | but our head guard is currently locked in the break room crying, | 但我们的警卫队长现在正关在休息室里哭 |
[22:12] | so I think I can do anything I want. | 所以我觉得我想做什么都可以 |
[22:25] | Don’t come in here unless you have a death wish. | 除非你想死 不然别进来 |
[22:30] | Jesus Christ! There’s something dead in here. | 老天爷 这里是有什么东西死掉了吧 |
[22:34] | – Is there another rat in the wall? – No, it’s my soul. | -墙里还有老鼠吗 -不 死的是我的灵魂 |
[22:39] | You feeling okay? You walked out on class. | 你还好吗 你在课上走掉了 |
[22:42] | There’s no point in going if I won’t finish. | 如果我上不完课程的话 就没必要继续了 |
[22:47] | I’m getting out next week. | 我下周就要出去了 |
[22:49] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[22:51] | That is amazing, Hayes. | 太棒了 海耶斯 |
[22:56] | Come back to class. | 回来上课 |
[22:58] | We’ll come up with a plan for you | 我们会为你制定一个计划 |
[22:59] | to keep it going on the outside. | 这样在外面还可以继续学 |
[23:01] | I’m only getting out ’cause I fucked over my best friend. | 我能出去都是因为我背叛了我最好的朋友 |
[23:05] | Ain’t no letter gonna fix what I done. | 写什么信都弥补不了我做过的事 |
[23:08] | You don’t believe that. | 你心里并不是这么觉得的 |
[23:09] | You showed up to restorative justice class. | 你来上恢复性司法课程 |
[23:12] | You made that choice for yourself. | 你为自己做了选择 |
[23:14] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to end up like no… | 因为我不想变成一个… |
[23:19] | crazy, old, smelly-ass, cockroach-loving hoarder. | 疯狂的 又老又臭的 蟑螂囤积狂 |
[23:25] | But now, I get it. This is my punishment. | 但现在我明白了 这是对我的惩罚 |
[23:29] | I don’t know what this is, but you served your time. | 我不知道这是什么 但你服完了你的刑期 |
[23:32] | You can leave it all behind. | 你可以把一切都抛到脑后 |
[23:34] | You build whatever life you want out there. | 你在外面可以建立起你想要的任何生活 |
[23:36] | I don’t deserve to be released. | 我不配被释放 |
[23:38] | Come back to class. | 回来上课 |
[23:41] | Work on being the person that deserves it. | 努力成为一个配得上的人 |
[23:46] | Don’t focus on what you can’t fix. | 不要专注于你无法修复的事 |
[23:48] | Focus on what you can. | 专注于你可以修复的事 |
[23:50] | Yeah, while you’re fixing stuff, maybe get to that toilet. | 当你修东西的时候 搞搞那个马桶 |
[23:55] | It hasn’t worked in days. | 它坏了好几天了 |
[24:01] | Get out of this cell. | 离开这间牢房 |
[24:03] | Fresh air’ll give you a new perspective and some sanity. | 新鲜空气会给你新的思考角度和清醒的大脑 |
[24:07] | See you in class. | 课上见 |
[24:11] | One day, some do-gooder’ll | 总有一天 哪个空想社会改良家 |
[24:14] | start a recycling program here, | 会在这里办一个垃圾回收项目 |
[24:17] | and I’m gonna be ready. | 那时我会准备好的 |
[24:19] | I’ll make a killing. | 我要大赚一笔 |
[24:42] | How’s intel coming along? | 有什么情报吗 |
[24:43] | Nothing good yet. | 还没什么有用的 |
[24:45] | Then why you out here? | 那你出来做什么 |
[24:48] | I got other shit I gotta deal with first. | 我有其它破事要先处理 |
[24:51] | Oh, yeah? Shit that’s more important than our little project? | 是吗 比我们的小计划更重要的破事吗 |
[24:58] | Cindy’s getting out on early release. | 辛迪要提前出狱了 |
[25:01] | She lied on the stand, she betrayed me, and she gets to go free. | 她做了伪证 背叛了我 现在她能自由了 |
[25:10] | – Fuck. – Yep. | -操 -是啊 |
[25:15] | Look at her rubbin’ her little freedom Cheetos in your face. | 看她正在用小自由奇多条戳你的痛处 |
[25:19] | – That’s some mad disrespect right there. – I know. | -那也太没礼貌了 -我知道 |
[25:23] | What should we do to her? | 我们应该对她做点什么 |
[25:24] | “We”? You know I ain’t got no money. | “我们” 你知道我没有钱 |
[25:29] | Nah. This one’s on me. | 没事 这次算我的 |
[25:33] | See, rats, they bring disease. They make everybody sick. | 老鼠会传播疾病 让所有人都生病 |
[25:37] | And you my lifer-sister, | 而你 我的无期徒刑姐妹 |
[25:39] | at least until you pay me to die. | 至少也把自杀的钱付给我 |
[25:42] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:43] | I could have Adeola teach her how gravity works. | 我可以让尼日利亚特产告诉她地心引力是什么 |
[25:46] | Nah, man. I don’t want to | 不要 我不想 |
[25:48] | have nobody getting thrown off no balcony. | 有人从阳台被扔下去 |
[25:51] | Or maybe we could plant a shiv? | 或者我们可以栽赃一把刀 |
[25:56] | Steal her date. | 让她加刑 |
[26:02] | But I really don’t want to see her face around here no more. | 但我真的不想在这里再看见她了 |
[26:05] | What do you care? You’re not gonna be here for much longer. | 你在意什么 你也不会在这里待太久了 |
[26:11] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[26:13] | Yo, we could rearrange her face like on some Picasso shit. | 我们可以把她的脸划成毕加索的画 |
[26:17] | Yeah, I think this is something I gotta do myself. | 我觉得这种事我得自己来 |
[26:22] | Hey, I’m Jason. I’m an addict. | 我叫杰森 我是个瘾君子 |
[26:24] | Hi, Jason. | 你好 杰森 |
[26:26] | Ten years ago today, I took my last 15 oxys. | 十年前的今天 我吃下了最后十五片羟考酮 |
[26:32] | And it’s because all of you kept repeating… | 那是因为你们大家一直向我 |
[26:35] | this mantra to me until I finally believed it. | 重复着那句真言 直到我终于相信它 |
[26:38] | “Keep coming back because you’re worth it.” | “回来吧 因为你值得这么做” |
[26:42] | Oh, man, I thought it was so corny at first. | 天啊 刚开始我觉得这太老掉牙了 |
[26:45] | But I kept coming back | 但我继续回来了 |
[26:47] | because people like you kept telling me to come back. | 是因为你们一直告诉我让我回来 |
[26:51] | And then one day I finally heard it. | 然后有一天 我终于领悟了 |
[26:56] | I’m worth it. | 我值得 |
[26:58] | I had never let myself think that before | 我从来没有让自己思考过这个问题 |
[27:00] | because my parents never allowed me to think that. | 因为我父母从来不允许我思考它 |
[27:03] | It wasn’t enough to be a great swimmer. I had to be perfect. | 成为优秀的游泳运动员还不够 我必须要完美 |
[27:07] | This meant no hanging out with friends, | 这就意味着不能和朋友出去玩 |
[27:10] | definitely no girlfriends. | 绝对不能交女友 |
[27:12] | No TV, no video games. | 不能看电视或者打游戏 |
[27:15] | There were so many rules. | 有太多规矩 |
[27:16] | I couldn’t even take a bathroom break without being timed. | 甚至上个厕所都要计时 |
[27:19] | So when my dad came home with meds from his knee surgery, | 所以当我爸带着他膝盖手术的药物回到家里 |
[27:25] | I took one. | 我吃了一颗 |
[27:27] | It was my way of rebelling. | 这是我的反抗方式 |
[27:31] | I personally put their Imam request on your desk. | 我亲自把他们对伊玛目的探访申请放在你桌上了 |
[27:35] | It is sitting there right in front of you. | 就在你面前 |
[27:37] | I expect it signed and back on my desk tomorrow morning! | 我希望明早签好放在我桌上 |
[27:44] | – Is now a bad time? – Yes! | -时机不对吗 -对 |
[27:48] | I brought you this. | 我给你带了这个 |
[27:51] | I’m a sucker for a gift bag. | 我对礼物袋没有抵抗力 |
[27:54] | Ta-da. | 看吧 |
[27:58] | What about me makes you think I’m a plant person? | 我什么地方让你觉得我会喜欢植物 |
[28:04] | I– I heard that, uh, | 我听说 |
[28:05] | plants do better with a companion plant. | 植物有个伴会长得更好 |
[28:10] | Even if they hate each other, | 即使他们互相憎恶 |
[28:11] | the hate makes them live longer. | 憎恶也会令他们活得更长久 |
[28:13] | Clearly you’ve been talking to Joe. | 显然你跟乔谈过了 |
[28:15] | He loves to attribute human emotions to leaves and twigs. | 他最爱把人类感情投射到树叶树枝上 |
[28:20] | So what have you two merry crusaders hit a wall on? | 所以是什么令两位快乐的十字军碰了壁 |
[28:23] | He said, uh, he’s not as | 他说 他没有 |
[28:25] | good with Linda-related things as you are. | 你那么擅长和琳达打交道 |
[28:27] | And I’ve heard how well you’ve handled her. | 我可听说你把她治得服服帖帖的 |
[28:31] | Yeah. I handled her so well I ended up here. | 是啊 结果就是我到了这步田地 |
[28:34] | So what is the conniving turd up to now? | 现在那个混账又想干什么 |
[28:37] | She is shutting down Psych. | 她要关闭精神病区 |
[28:40] | Of course she is. Jesus. | 当然她要这么做 天哪 |
[28:43] | It’s probably great for PolyCon’s stock projections. | 可能对宝利通的股价预测有好处 |
[28:46] | Well, it’s dangerous to put Psych inmates with regular inmates. | 但是把精神病区犯人和普通犯人关在一起很危险 |
[28:50] | They need specialized care. | 她们需要专业照顾 |
[28:51] | And I’ve done some research. I’ve got the numbers– | 我做过些研究 得到了一些数据 |
[28:53] | Save your energy. That train has left the station. | 省省吧 已经不赶趟了 |
[28:57] | You just have to decide if | 你必须要决定 |
[28:58] | you wanna get on board, or at least pretend to. | 你要不要上车 或者至少假装愿意 |
[29:01] | Pretending with Linda is one thing, | 跟琳达假装是一件事 |
[29:04] | uh, but she’s having me speak to the press. | 但她逼我去向媒体公布 |
[29:06] | You’re her human shield. I… | 你是她的人肉护盾 我 |
[29:09] | I have got to hand it to her. She is outdoing herself. | 我必须对她甘拜下风 她要超越自己了 |
[29:14] | I’m not a good liar. | 我不擅长说谎 |
[29:18] | The press is gonna eat me alive. | 媒体会把我生吞活剥的 |
[29:24] | No, they won’t. | 不 不会的 |
[29:27] | Because I’m going to teach you something. | 因为我要教你点东西 |
[29:28] | It’s called pivot and deflect. | 叫做旋转和转移 |
[29:31] | Sounds like a dance move. | 听着好像是舞步 |
[29:33] | It is a dance. | 没错 |
[29:35] | They– They step forward with a question, you step to the side | 他们给你抛出一个问题 你就顾左右而言他 |
[29:39] | and answer the question you wish they’d asked. Got it? | 回答你希望他们问的问题 明白了吗 |
[29:42] | I want to say yes because your face says to, | 我想说明白了 因为你的表情是想让我说明白 |
[29:45] | but I don’t got it. | 但我不太明白 |
[29:47] | Okay, um, pretend you’re the interviewer | 好吧 假装你是采访者 |
[29:51] | and ask me if I like your present. | 问问我是否喜欢你的礼物 |
[29:53] | Uh… do you like the plant that I gave you? | 你喜欢我今天送你的植物吗 |
[29:57] | Uh, that is a great question. | 这是个好问题 |
[30:00] | But this isn’t about my enjoyment of succulents. | 但这不是我喜不喜欢多肉植物的问题 |
[30:04] | It is about the enjoyment they can bring to everyone. | 重要的是它们可以给所有人带来的那种愉悦感 |
[30:09] | So I need you to make sure those plants | 所以我需要你保证那些植物 |
[30:13] | bring joy to as many people as possible. | 可以给尽可能多的人带来快乐 |
[30:20] | Here. | 给 |
[30:22] | I am so glad that you are doing this. | 我很高兴你能这么做 |
[30:27] | You are good at this. | 你真的很擅长这个 |
[30:32] | “I’m sorry, dear maples of Vermont… | “抱歉 亲爱的佛蒙特州的枫树 |
[30:37] | for wasting your sticky sweetness, | 我浪费了你粘稠的蜜液 |
[30:41] | your lifeblood, | 你们的血液 |
[30:43] | to drown a man. | 去淹死一个人 |
[30:46] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[30:49] | and I’m thankful.” | 我是如此感激 |
[30:53] | Some people deserve to die. | 有些人死有余辜 |
[30:57] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[30:59] | I’m not sure that the maples | 我不确定你的道歉对象 |
[31:01] | necessarily should be the recipient of your apology, | 应该是那些枫树叶 |
[31:04] | but it was heartfelt. | 但你的道歉很真诚 |
[31:08] | I eat pancakes dry as penance. | 我吃薄煎饼不放糖浆来赎罪 |
[31:10] | Okay, then. Uh, Ruiz, you’re up. | 那好吧 卢茨 该你了 |
[31:21] | “Fuck you, Yadriel. | 去死吧 亚迪尔 |
[31:24] | I don’t give you permission | 我不允许你 |
[31:26] | to take my baby to live with some ho.” | 带着我孩子和一个婊子住一起 |
[31:31] | Time out. Time out. | 暂停 暂停 |
[31:32] | It’s the word “Ho,” Isn’t it? I went back and forth on that one. | 是因为婊子这个词吧 我来回纠结了很久 |
[31:34] | I know we’re not supposed to call each other that no more. | 我知道不应该再这么称呼别人 |
[31:36] | Gotta take it back, ho. | 赶紧收回这句话 婊子 |
[31:38] | Change it to “Puta.” Gives it more punch with an ethnic flair. | 改成西班牙语吧 添加点种族特色更有冲击力 |
[31:40] | It’s not why I stopped you. | 我不是因为这个阻止你 |
[31:42] | I stopped you because | 我阻止你是因为 |
[31:43] | it doesn’t sound like a letter to your victim. | 这不像是跟受害者写的信 |
[31:45] | But I don’t got a victim, remember? | 但我没有受害者 记得吗 |
[31:47] | All I did was sell some bitches a few fake clothes. | 我只不过卖给几个贱人几件假衣服 |
[31:50] | They wanted brand names, I gave them brand names. | 她们想要牌子货 我就给她们牌子 |
[31:52] | So who’s the victim there? | 那谁是受害者呢 |
[31:54] | – Gucci? – Fuck a Gucci. | -古驰吗 -去他妈的古驰 |
[31:56] | I am the victim, so I wrote a letter to one of my victimizers. | 我是受害者 所以我写了信给施害者 |
[32:01] | That wasn’t the assignment. | 我布置的任务不是这个 |
[32:02] | That one over there apologized to trees. | 刚那位都跟树道歉了 |
[32:04] | At least it was an apology. | 至少算是道歉了 |
[32:07] | Uh, my advice, go back and give it another try. | 我的建议 回去再写一封 |
[32:11] | Well, nobody asked you, Dear Abby. | 没人问你 亲爱的艾比 |
[32:15] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我晚了 |
[32:20] | Letter took longer than I thought. | 写信的时间比我想的长 |
[32:22] | I’m glad to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[32:26] | You– You wanna share? | 你想分享吗 |
[32:27] | Does everything that happens in here stay in here? | 发生在这里的事情大家能保密吗 |
[32:31] | Of course. Right, ladies? | 当然了 对吧 女士们 |
[32:33] | I’ll keep your secrets like Vegas. | 我会像在《拉斯维加斯往事》里那样保守秘密 |
[32:35] | That stuff always ends up on the Instagram. | 这些事情最后总会被发到网上 |
[32:38] | I’ll keep your secrets like we’re in Fight Club. | 那就像在《搏击俱乐部》里那样保密 |
[32:51] | So I have a lot of victims, | 我有很多受害者 |
[32:54] | and some of them I can’t do anything about right now, | 现在对于有些人 我还什么都做不了 |
[32:56] | so I decided to start with | 所以我决定从 |
[32:59] | someone I hope I’m seein’ first when I get out. | 我出狱后最先想见的人开始 |
[33:05] | “Dear Ma, I’m sorry. | “亲爱的妈妈 对不起 |
[33:11] | I don’t think I ever said that to you, | 我不记得对你说过抱歉 |
[33:12] | but if you had a dollar for every time I should have said it, | 但如果每次该说抱歉时我说了 你就得一块钱 |
[33:16] | you’d be hanging with those | 你现在就能跟亚马逊 |
[33:17] | Amazon and Facebook dudes, countin’ your money.” | 脸书大佬们一起数钱谈笑风生了 |
[33:22] | “At the top of the list, | 首先 |
[33:24] | I’m sorry I stuck you with raising my baby as your own. | 抱歉我把自己的孩子丢给了你抚养 |
[33:31] | I’m especially sorry | 我尤其抱歉 |
[33:34] | if she’s anything like me. | 如果孩子有像我的地方 |
[33:39] | I’m also sorry I tried to take her away from you. | 我还要道歉 试图把她从你身边带走 |
[33:44] | I know that I may be her birth mom, | 我知道我是她的生母 |
[33:46] | but you are her mom-mom. | 但你才是她真正的妈妈 |
[33:52] | You’re the person that’s been in her face | 你才是那个每天在她面前照顾她的人 |
[33:55] | every day, whether she likes it or not. | 不管她喜欢不喜欢 |
[33:59] | The person who makes her egg and bacon smiles, | 那个给她用煎蛋培根做笑脸的人 |
[34:03] | gives her boob-smother hugs when she’s sick, | 在她生病时给她一个紧紧拥抱的人 |
[34:07] | and knows what Slurpee flavor will get her to smile. | 知道她喜欢思乐冰饮料的什么口味 |
[34:16] | I know how much the truth would hurt both you and Monica, | 我知道真相会让你跟莫妮卡非常伤心 |
[34:18] | so this is the last time | 所以这是最后一次 |
[34:21] | I’ll talk about giving birth to her. | 我再谈论生她的事了 |
[34:27] | And it’ll be my first step towards being the person | 这也是我改过自新 |
[34:29] | you’d be proud to call your daughter. | 做一个让你骄傲的女儿的第一步 |
[34:33] | I hope we can all live together when I get out, so… | 我希望等我出狱 我们能住在一起 |
[34:40] | so I can make it up to both of you. | 这样我能补偿你们俩 |
[34:44] | Love, your daughter, Cindy.” | 爱你的女儿 辛迪” |
[34:55] | That’s great. | 棒极了 |
[35:05] | You have to position the claw over the body, not the head. | 你得把爪子对准娃娃的身体 而不是头 |
[35:09] | How else do you expect to win the bear? | 不然你还想怎么抓到那头熊 |
[35:12] | Use your common sense. | 用常识 |
[35:16] | – Yeah? – You picked up! | -怎么 -你接了 |
[35:18] | Stop calling me. | 别给我打了 |
[35:19] | I want to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[35:22] | Please let me say I’m sorry. | 请让我跟你道歉吧 |
[35:26] | I got greedy and I made the wrong choice. I know that. | 我贪心了 做了错误的选择 我知道 |
[35:31] | – We were done with all that. – I know. | -这些我们都谈过了 -我知道 |
[35:34] | And I screwed up our life. | 我把我们的生活搞得一团糟 |
[35:38] | Don’t you know how much | 你不知道我多希望自己 |
[35:39] | I wish I was in that food court right now, | 还在那个美食广场 |
[35:41] | eating sandwiches with you? | 跟你一起吃三明治 |
[35:44] | I can’t do this. Please don’t call anymore. | 我做不到 请别再给我打电话了 |
[35:48] | Yadriel, wait. I’m pregnant. | 亚迪尔 等等 我怀孕了 |
[35:54] | Yadriel, you there? | 亚迪尔 你在吗 |
[35:58] | When did that happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[36:00] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[36:03] | but you’re the only one I’ve been with. | 但我只和你在一起过 |
[36:09] | Yadriel? Are you there? | 亚迪尔 你在吗 |
[36:13] | Yadriel. | 亚迪尔 |
[36:18] | I’m gonna be a daddy. | 我要做爸爸了 |
[36:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:25] | Yeah. Yeah, you are. | 是的 是的 爸爸 |
[36:29] | It’s two-ply. | 是双层的 |
[36:34] | Yeah, you are. | 是的 爸爸 |
[36:41] | Take a seat. | 坐吧 |
[36:42] | Good, good. | 好的 |
[36:45] | How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样 |
[36:47] | Niall is cock-blocking Adam from stealing Kendall’s pussy away. | 尼尔在阻止亚当撬走肯德尔的妹子 |
[36:51] | Why are we watching a bunch of Brexit voters in bikinis? | 为什么我们要看一群穿着比基尼的脱欧选民 |
[36:54] | – You know they didn’t vote. – Which was a vote for Brexit. | -你知道他们没投票 -这相当于同意脱欧 |
[36:57] | But abs. | 他们有腹肌啊 |
[36:59] | You gotta stop. | 你可别再看了 |
[37:02] | It’s already eating your brain. | 它已经侵蚀你的大脑了 |
[37:04] | Come on, now, tell me about your day. | 来吧 跟我说说你今天过得怎样 |
[37:06] | No, I want the hot glistening | 不要 我希望让火辣辣的肉体 |
[37:07] | bodies to zap away my brain and my day. | 冲昏我的头脑 让我忘掉今天 |
[37:10] | – …you’ve got to keep your cards– – I can’t. | -你得守住底牌 -我做不到 |
[37:12] | I’m just a bit out there. | 我在那没什么优势 |
[37:13] | Well, I had a real breakthrough in Restorative Justice today. | 我今天在恢复性司法上有了重大突破 |
[37:16] | Yeah, I don’t want to hear about your Dangerous Minds bullshit | 好了 我不想听你说《危险游戏》那狗屁玩意 |
[37:20] | while I’m stuck making the world worse | 而我却在让世界变得更糟糕 |
[37:22] | at the horror version of Coming to America. | 就像是恐怖版的《美国之旅》 |
[37:25] | Well, at least we’re canceling each other out. | 至少我们两个互相抵消了 |
[37:29] | Why don’t you do good and go make me some dinner? | 你怎么不做点好事 去把晚饭做了 |
[37:32] | I did get you a gift at the market. | 我在市场上给你买了礼物 |
[37:34] | Better not be another succulent. | 最好不要又是盆多肉 |
[37:37] | “Two can hate each other and still live.” | “两株彼此憎恶的植物依然能活得很好” |
[37:40] | If I learned anything from Love Island, | 如果我看《爱情岛》有学到什么的话 |
[37:42] | it’s that three will tear each other apart. | 那就是三者只能互相伤害 |
[37:50] | Unless you’re planning on incorporating this | 除非你打算把这加进伪低碳水化合物 |
[37:53] | into a deceptively low-carb carbonara, not interested. | 培根蛋汁意面中 不然我没兴趣 |
[37:59] | They’re not for eating. | 不是买来吃的 |
[38:01] | – They’re for my balls. – Jesus, Joe. | -是给我蛋蛋用的 -天啊 乔 |
[38:04] | I am not kinking the way you’re kinking. | 我可没有你这种怪癖 |
[38:06] | They’re not for that, either. | 它们也不是用来做那个的 |
[38:08] | The doctor said I’m gonna | 医生说我手术后 |
[38:09] | need them to ice my boys after the surgery. | 需要用它们来冰敷我的蛋蛋 |
[38:16] | What happened to taking your balls and staying home? | 你不是说要保住蛋蛋待在家里吗 |
[38:20] | During the class you won’t let me talk about, | 在你不允许我谈论的那个课堂上 |
[38:24] | I had a realization that maybe I do have something | 我意识到也许我确实可以 |
[38:28] | to contribute to the next generation. | 为下一代做些贡献 |
[38:33] | I still don’t want to hear about your day, but I’m glad. | 我还是不想听你说今天的事 但我很高兴 |
[38:36] | The appointment’s next week. | 我预约了下周 |
[38:37] | Doctor said I’d be healed and doing yoga, | 医生说如果我照吩咐做的话 |
[38:40] | if I did that kind of thing. | 很快就能痊愈 还能练瑜伽 |
[38:41] | – Yeah. – But I’ll need you to drive me. | -很好 -但你得载我去 |
[38:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[38:44] | Oh, my God. Uh, why are none of these women going for the doctor? | 我的天啊 为什么这些女人都不去看医生 |
[38:53] | It’s important to note | 关键是注意到 |
[38:54] | that while the inmates with the most complex mental health needs | 让那些有着非常复杂的心理健康需求的犯人 |
[38:57] | will be in great hands at | 能够在少数几个精心挑选的 |
[38:59] | a few select federal psychiatric facilities, | 联邦精神病院得到专业照顾 |
[39:03] | it will also give our inmates with less severe issues | 也会给那些问题不那么严重的犯人 |
[39:06] | a chance to integrate into gen pop and, hopefully, society. | 融入普通群众 甚至融入社会的机会 |
[39:11] | So you’re their advocate? | 所以你是她们的支持者吗 |
[39:13] | I am trying to be. | 我正在努力 |
[39:15] | I’m trying to help these women regain a sense of dignity. | 我正在努力帮助这些女性重拾尊严 |
[39:19] | It’s very important they see themselves as more than inmates. | 让她们意识到自己的身份不仅是犯人非常重要 |
[39:22] | They’re someone’s mother, someone’s daughter, | 她们还是某人的母亲 女儿 |
[39:26] | sister, friend. | 姐妹 朋友 |
[39:28] | And– And people are interested | 观众们都很想知道 |
[39:30] | in hearing what is going to happen to them. | 她们之后的生活会是怎样 |
[39:32] | Can you tell me more about your integration plan? | 您能更加详细说说您的整合计划吗 |
[39:34] | Right. Uh… | 好的 |
[39:40] | You know, I’m glad you brought this up. | 很高兴你提出这个问题 |
[39:42] | This isn’t about hypothetical future plans, | 这不是个假定的未来计划 |
[39:46] | it’s about the plans we | 而是我们目前 |
[39:49] | have put in place for our inmates currently. | 为犯人们制定好的计划 |
[39:52] | And I would love to talk to you more | 我很乐意跟你详细说说 |
[39:54] | about the new rehabilitative programs we’ve started. | 我们已经开启的新的再教育项目 |
[39:59] | Studies have shown that these give our inmates | 研究表明这些项目为我们的犯人提供了 |
[40:02] | the best chance of success on the outside. | 在外获得成功的最佳机会 |
[40:06] | Now, are these programs | 那么 这些项目 |
[40:07] | something Psych inmates can integrate into? | 精神病犯人也可以参加吗 |
[40:10] | They should really have | 她们应该有属于自己的 |
[40:11] | their own programs specifically tailored to their needs. | 针对她们的需要量身打造的项目 |
[40:15] | Which are? | 那是什么项目呢 |
[40:18] | Uh, we’re still looking into those, | 我们还在研究规划中 |
[40:23] | uh, dis– discussing what’s possible. | 还在讨论可行的方案 |
[40:26] | Well, I’m sure whatever you come up with will be amazing. | 我相信无论你们想出什么都会很了不起 |
[40:29] | Especially since you’ll have $2.5 million to spend a year. | 尤其你们每年有两百五十万的资金 |
[40:33] | That’s a specific number. | 这个数额很具体 |
[40:36] | It’s what PolyCon is saving | 这是宝利通公司 |
[40:37] | a year by closing down the Psychiatric wing. | 关闭精神病区后一年可省下的费用 |
[40:42] | Right, of course. | 对 当然 |
[40:44] | Is that not what PolyCon is doing with the money? | 宝利通不是打算这样用那笔钱吗 |
[40:49] | It is. | 没错 |
[40:52] | We’re putting it back into the prison, | 我们会把钱投资回监狱 |
[40:54] | and it will allow us to have | 这将允许我们开设 |
[40:58] | an array of exciting motivational courses | 一系列所有犯人都可以参加的 |
[41:01] | available to all our inmates. | 激动人心的激励课程 |
[41:04] | And it will include the new programs | 还包括为多种精神病犯人 |
[41:07] | and more guards specifically | 开设的新项目 |
[41:11] | trained for our neuro diverse inmates. | 以及增配受过专业训练的狱警 |
[41:16] | An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison | 一名来自利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的犯人 |
[41:18] | is attempting to contact you. | 试图与您联系 |
[41:19] | Accept. What up? | 接受 你好啊 |
[41:22] | Hey, girl! Ooh, I was hoping you’d pick up first. | 丫头 我就希望你先接电话 |
[41:26] | How’s school? | 学校情况怎么样 |
[41:27] | – You getting your homework done? – Yeah, girl. | -你做完作业了吗 -做完了 姐们 |
[41:30] | You girl-ing me now? | 你现在都开始跟我称姐道妹了 |
[41:32] | Well, all right, girl… | 行吧 妹子 |
[41:34] | – Who’s that? – Her. | -谁打来的 -是她 |
[41:37] | – Mr. Viktora still teaching math? – Give me the phone. | -维克多拉先生还在教数学吗 -把电话给我 |
[41:39] | You know he married an African princess | 你知道他加入和平队时 |
[41:40] | when he did the peace corps? | 娶了位非洲公主吗 |
[41:42] | Mr. Viktora died last year. | 维克多拉先生去年去世了 |
[41:44] | I think it was E. Coli or something. | 我想是感染了大肠杆菌还是什么 |
[41:46] | – Or maybe he was old. I don’t know. – Give me the phone. | -也许是太老了 我不知道 -把电话给我 |
[41:49] | One second. | 等一下 |
[41:51] | Okay. But you still liking math? | 好吧 但你还喜欢数学吧 |
[41:54] | Since when are you interested in math? | 什么时候起你对数学这么感兴趣 |
[41:56] | Since now. School’s important. | 从现在起 读书很重要 |
[42:00] | Boring. Look, I got some GloZell to catch up on. Bye, girl. | 无聊 我还要去追葛洛泽尔的节目 拜拜 |
[42:03] | Wait. You still like watching Suite Life with Zack and Cody? | 等等 你还喜欢看《小查和寇弟的顶级生活》吗 |
[42:06] | She stopped watching that a while ago. | 她很久以前就不看了 |
[42:10] | Hey, Ma. Um… | 妈 |
[42:13] | You got time for me to read you something? | 你有空听我读点东西吗 |
[42:15] | I’m on my way out. Can you read it to me next week? | 我现在要出去 你能下周再读吗 |
[42:18] | I won’t be so crazy then. | 那时候我不会这么不耐烦了 |
[42:19] | Well, next week I’m getting out. | 下周我就出狱了 |
[42:29] | I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you, Ma. | 我为我对你做过的一切感到抱歉 妈 |
[42:33] | And– And I know I got a long way to go | 我知道要让你再次信任我 |
[42:35] | to get you to trust me again, | 还有很长的路要走 |
[42:39] | but can I stay with you guys? | 但我能跟你们住在一起吗 |
[42:49] | If you were to live with us, there’d have to be some rules. | 如果你要跟我们一起住 就要给你定些规矩 |
[42:53] | This is a sensitive time in Monica’s life | 这是莫妮卡人生中的敏感时期 |
[42:57] | and I don’t want you coming | 我不想你回到这 |
[42:58] | in here all Hurricane Cindy like you do. | 像”飓风辛迪”一样席卷而过 |
[43:01] | Yes, of course. Of course, Ma. | 好 当然了 妈 |
[43:04] | I will live by whatever rules you need me to. | 无论什么规矩我都会遵守的 |
[43:08] | – You won’t get a pass this time. – Understood. | -这次我可不会再纵容你 -明白 |
[43:13] | I’m trying to change, Ma. | 我想从头做人 妈 |
[43:16] | I want you to be proud of me. | 我想让你以我为傲 |
[43:22] | Well, we’ll see how things go, then. | 那就要看你的表现了 |
[43:27] | Now, how do we come and get you? | 好了 我们怎么去接你 |
[43:36] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 来啊 |
[44:03] | Don’t make me laugh! | 别逗我笑 |
[44:57] | You move like a snail. | 你动作慢得像蜗牛 |
[44:59] | It is a miracle we haven’t been caught yet. | 我们现在还没被抓到真是个奇迹 |
[45:04] | I tried something new today. | 我今天尝试了新东西 |
[45:08] | Is that mine? Are you fucking single white female-ing me? | 那是我的吗 你是要上演《双面女郎》吗 |
[45:08] | 电影《双面女郎》中海蒂爱又得不到爱丽后 开始模仿并想要取代爱丽 | |
[45:13] | No, uh… Here. Touch. | 不 这里 你摸摸 |
[45:21] | You have abs. Good for you. | 你有腹肌 挺好的 |
[45:23] | Now, put that back where you found it. | 现在 从哪里拿的放回哪里去 |
[45:24] | I wish I had abs. | 我也希望我有腹肌 |
[45:26] | If I did, I’d enter a bikini contest and win the prize money. | 我有的话 就去参加比基尼选美 赢取奖金了 |
[45:29] | These are chargers. We can smuggle so many more in this way. | 这些是充电宝 我们这样能偷运更多 |
[45:36] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[45:39] | Will you help me take it off? | 你能帮我脱下来吗 |
[45:42] | I can’t… | 我自己够不到 |
[45:59] | Where in Texas are you from? | 你是得州哪里的 |
[46:01] | Oh, that? No, um… | 那个 不是… |
[46:03] | When I was little, we were studying Native Americans, | 我小的时候 我们学习印第安人文化 |
[46:05] | and I learned that the Hasinai | 我学到哈西奈族的语言中 |
[46:07] | tribal word “Texas” means “Hello, friend.” | “得克萨斯”这个词是”你好朋友”的意思 |
[46:10] | It just stuck with me. | 让我无法释怀 |
[46:12] | Couldn’t have gone with “Aloha”? | 怎么不纹夏威夷语的你好 |
[46:15] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[46:17] | I think I can manage my own bustier. | 我想我能穿好自己的胸衣 |
[46:20] | It’s tricky with the chargers. It’ll be faster if I do it. | 加了充电宝有点麻烦 我来帮你穿会更快 |
[46:35] | At least my tattoo isn’t a cliché. | 至少我的纹身没那么俗气 |
[46:37] | Fuck you. That’s my lucky star. | 去你的 那是我的幸运星 |
[46:40] | I’m sure it is. | 我相信 |
[46:55] | There. | 好了 |
[46:58] | You’re like a suicide bomber. | 你就像个人肉炸弹 |
[47:02] | I should get back. | 我应该回去了 |
[47:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[47:19] | What’s so important you needed to tell me in person? | 有什么事这么重要 你需要当面告诉我 |
[47:24] | I want to read you a letter. | 我想读封信给你听 |
[47:26] | You know how hard it is to find somebody on short notice | 你知道要在紧急情况下找人照顾佩帕 |
[47:28] | to take care of Pepa? | 有多难吗 |
[47:31] | Next time, mail it to me. | 下一次寄给我就好 |
[47:32] | This isn’t easy for me, all right? | 这对我来说很不容易 好吗 |
[47:34] | So just let me read it before I change my mind. | 让我先读完它 免得我改变心意 |
[47:49] | “I want to apologize for a lot of things. | “我想为很多事情道歉 |
[47:53] | I’m sorry I didn’t trust how you were raising Pepa. | 我很抱歉我不信任你抚养佩帕的方式 |
[47:58] | You’re the one out there with her every day. | 你是那个每天陪在她身边的人 |
[48:02] | The one who picked up the pieces when I fucked up. | 那个在我惹麻烦时收拾残局的人 |
[48:07] | I made a lot of bad choices the past few years, | 过去这几年我做了很多错误的选择 |
[48:10] | but the one thing I did right | 但有件事我做对了 |
[48:12] | was choosing you to be Pepa’s daddy. | 那就是选择你做佩帕的爸爸 |
[48:21] | I understand you got to move on with your life. | 我理解你得放下过去向前看 |
[48:26] | I’ve held you back long enough. | 我已经拖累你够久了 |
[48:29] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[48:31] | I want what’s good for you, ’cause that’s what’s good for Pepa.” | 我希望你一切都好 因为那也是对佩帕好” |
[48:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:42] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[48:45] | I’m trusting you out there with her. | 我信任你在外面能照顾她 |
[48:47] | So I need you to trust me in here with her. | 所以你也要相信我在里面也一直心系于她 |
[48:52] | I want you to start bringing her again. | 我想让你再把她带来 |
[48:55] | She should know who her mommy is. | 她应该知道她妈妈是谁 |
[48:57] | You know I don’t want her | 你知道我不想让她 |
[48:58] | thinking this place is an option for her. | 走你的老路 |
[48:59] | Believe me, you bring her here | 相信我 你带她来这里 |
[49:01] | and I’ll show her how this is not an option. | 我会让她知道绝不能像我这样 |
[49:05] | She’s gonna ask about me. | 她早晚会问到我的 |
[49:08] | So it’s better to be ahead of it. | 所以最好提前让她知道 |
[49:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:14] | But if she starts going down the wrong road, we stop coming. | 但如果她开始走歪路 我们就不会再来了 |
[49:18] | We’ll make those decisions together. | 我们会一起做决定 |
[49:23] | I can do that. | 这我可以做到 |
[49:31] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[49:33] | I want to meet this new woman that Pepa’s spending her time with. | 我想见见这个陪着佩帕的新女人 |
[49:39] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[49:43] | Her name’s Maria. | 她叫玛丽亚 |
[49:45] | Are you fuckin’ kidding me? | 你他妈是在逗我吗 |
[49:47] | Oh, fuck you, you fucking pussy. | 操你妈的 你这个孬种 |
[49:50] | Who got voted off the island? | 谁要被投出《幸存者》了 |
[49:53] | Litvack denied my Imam request | 利特瓦克趁我不在办公室的时候 |
[49:55] | in an email while I’m out of the office. | 用邮件拒绝了伊玛目的探访申请 |
[49:58] | Fucking coward. | 真是个懦夫 |
[49:59] | He says, and I quote, “We can’t have women | 我引用他说的话 “我们不能让女性 |
[50:01] | congregating and speaking in foreign languages.” | 聚在一起说外语” |
[50:04] | Those guys keep things as hellish as possible | 那些人让那些女人过得生不如死 |
[50:07] | so those women beg to be deported. | 好让她们求着被驱逐出境 |
[50:10] | I’m just another cog in their shit machine. | 我只是他们的操蛋机器中的一个齿轮 |
[50:14] | Well, maybe it’s time to take a step back. | 也许是时候后退一步 |
[50:17] | Reassess what you want. | 重新考虑你想要什么了 |
[50:20] | I’ve been much happier since someone very wise | 自从一个非常有智慧的人告诉我 |
[50:23] | told me I could make more of a difference | 我在体制外能更好地改变世界后 |
[50:26] | outside the system. | 我开心很多 |
[50:27] | Refer to me as sexy, not wise. | 请用性感形容我 而不是智慧 |
[50:29] | And, unlike you, I have no illusions of making a difference. | 不像你 我对改变世界没有幻想 |
[50:32] | Now, be quiet, so I can start watching episode 38. | 安静吧 这样我能开始看第三十八集了 |
[50:35] | Time to go! | 时间到了 |
[50:38] | All right. Let’s wake up the troops! | 好的 开始唤醒我的军队吧 |
[50:44] | Did you post something about my surgery on Facebook? | 你有把我手术的事发到脸书吗 |
[50:48] | According to Facebook, I’m still happily married, so, no. | 按照脸书我还在幸福的婚姻中 所以没有 |
[50:52] | Also, I haven’t logged in | 而且自从俄罗斯人控制脸书之后 |
[50:54] | since the Russians took over. | 我就再没登录过 |
[50:55] | I’m getting a lot of love and support. | 我收到很多爱和支持 |
[50:59] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[51:01] | That’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[51:04] | 查尔斯·福特 去他是 全都是谎言 | |
[51:11] | 苏珊·费歇尔发布 几年前我在一所惩教所工作时 被我的典狱长上司性骚扰 随后他开除了我 最开始是关于性的不合适的笑话 我不觉得好笑 但为了取悦他我应该笑 随着时间推移 他对我越发迷恋 我能感觉到他一有机会就盯着我看 他那种扒光我的眼神 让我感到无助和屈辱 后来他升级到让我下班后 去家乌七八糟的酒吧 去他的乐队表演 他乐队的名字 非常猥亵和不尊重女人 我觉得很不舒服说那晚我要上班 于是他就改了我的班次 我就被迫有了空闲时间 随后我带了一个男生和我 一起去看他的乐队 明白地表示我对他没兴趣 他却还不明白 | |
[51:30] | 摩根·史密斯 很遗憾你遭遇这种事 杰茜·布朗 真恶心 烦透了这种垃圾 乔尔·卢斯奇克 他在办公室也打飞机 我珍视女性 | |
[51:35] | Mrs. Caputo, this is where we leave you. | 卡普托夫人 我们要在这里分别了 |
[51:37] | As if I would ever take your name. Come. | 就跟我会跟你姓似的 给我吧 |
[51:40] | Give me a second. | 给我一秒钟 |
[51:41] | – Stop stalling! Come on! – Just a minute. | -别拖拉 快点 -马上就好 |
[51:43] | The sooner we do this, the sooner we get to babymaking. | 我们越快搞定这个 就能越快开始造人 |
[51:55] | Be nice to the nice nurse. | 对这位美女护士好一点 |
[52:02] | Hayes… Ugh. You ready? | 海耶斯 你准备好了吗 |
[52:09] | Well, it’s been interesting living with you. | 和你住在一起很有意思 |
[52:13] | You leaving your stuff here? | 你的东西要留在这儿吗 |
[52:15] | Yeah. I don’t want to take this place with me. | 是的 我不想把这里的东西带走 |
[52:19] | Well, what am I supposed to do with all that junk? | 那我应该怎么处理这些垃圾 |
[52:23] | Well, good luck to you. Hope I never see you again. | 祝你好运 希望我再也不会见到你 |
[52:33] | Hold up. Can you give me a minute? | 等等 你能等我一小会吗 |
[52:36] | You wanna stay in prison longer? Knock yourself out. | 你想在监狱里多待一会吗 随你便 |
[52:46] | “Slams the body down.” | “把尸体重摔在地上” |
[52:59] | This is like Christmas gifts and hide-and-seek | 这就像圣诞礼物和捉迷藏 |
[53:02] | and cooking soufflés and bathroom stalls. No peeking. | 做蛋奶酥还有在浴室隔间一样 不准偷看 |
[53:08] | I’m gonna miss you, Suzanne. | 我会想你的 苏珊娜 |
[53:15] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[53:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[53:24] | – Why am I missing you? – I’m leaving. Like leaving-leaving. | -我为什么要想你 -我要走了 再也不回来了 |
[53:30] | No. | 不 |
[53:33] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[53:35] | You– You– You can’t go. You can’t go. | 你不能走 你不能走 |
[53:39] | I– I– I’m not done writing. | 我还没写完 |
[53:41] | I mean, does canceled have one “L” or two? | “被取消”是一个”L”还是两个 |
[53:45] | And is it “Affect” or “Effect”? | 是”影响”还是”印象” |
[53:48] | There’s so many questions and so little time | 要修复你和美味姐的关系 |
[53:50] | to fix you and Taystee! | 问题太多 时间太少 |
[53:52] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[54:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:08] | Thank you for always trying to make things better. | 谢谢你总是努力让事情变得更好 |
[54:13] | I got a lot to learn from you. | 我有好多事要和你学习 |
[54:20] | I’m gonna write you letters. | 我会给你写信的 |
[54:27] | I’mma call you to see how you’re doing. | 我会打电话给你 看看你过得怎么样 |
[54:36] | “See”? | “看” |
[54:39] | But I won’t see what you’re doing. | 但我不会真的能”看”到你在做什么 |
[54:44] | ‘Cause it’s a phone. | 因为是用电话 |
[54:59] | Will you send me pictures of you doing fun stuff? | 你做有趣的事时会拍照片寄给我吗 |
[55:01] | Like riding a bicycle, or… Do you ride bicycles? | 比如骑自行车或者… 你会骑自行车吗 |
[55:06] | Yes. | 会 |
[55:08] | Or ice-skating when it’s cold. | 或者天冷的时候滑冰 |
[55:11] | Or roller-skating when it’s hot. General movement with wheels. | 天热时划旱冰 就是各种有轮子的活动 |
[55:15] | Oh, except for scooters. | 除了滑板车 |
[55:16] | ‘Cause my dad says adults on scooters look like idiots. | 因为我爸说大人玩滑板车很像傻瓜 |
[55:21] | But secretly, I think they look kind of fun. | 但我私下觉得滑板车看起来挺好玩 |
[55:41] | – I heard Cindy got out today. – I know. | -我听说辛迪今天出狱 -我知道 |
[55:46] | And you’re okay with her walking out there free like that? | 你能接受她那样大摇大摆地走出去吗 |
[55:50] | You shoulda let me messed up her face when we had the chance. | 你应该让我找机会划花她的脸 |
[55:52] | I thought about that. But I’m pretty confident her life | 我曾经想过 但我相当有信心 |
[55:56] | is gonna be what she deserves on the outside. | 她在外面会有报应的 |
[56:00] | 提前释放批准 辛西娅·海耶斯 接收人 母亲 莉莲·海耶斯 地址 马里兰州 巴尔的摩市 其他居民 妹妹 莫妮卡·海耶斯 | |
[56:05] | ‘Cause life likes to test you like that. | 因为人生喜欢像那般测试你 |
[56:34] | You can choose to do what’s right, | 你可以选择做对的事 |
[56:36] | 你应该知道真相 关于你的妈妈 真正的妈妈 | |
[56:36] | or you can choose to do what you know is wrong. | 或者你可以选择做你明知是错误的事 |
[56:50] | And when you make a bad choice, | 当你做出一个坏的选择 |
[56:52] | living with what you’ve done can be its own punishment. | 带着报应和愧疚活下去就是它的惩罚 |
[57:03] | ‘Cause you can be sure as shit | 因为你非常确定 |
[57:05] | those skeletons will come back to haunt you. | 那些幽灵会回来纠缠着你 |
[57:11] | Cindy! | 辛迪 |
[57:16] | Sayonara, suckers! | 拜拜了 废物们 |
[57:18] | Y’all can kiss my black ass. | 你们这些废物都要羡慕我了 |
[57:21] | Kiss it, kiss it, kiss it, kiss it! | 羡慕 羡慕 羡慕 |
[57:23] | Really, Cindy? You have to scream profanity? | 真的吗 辛迪 你非要彪脏话吗 |
[57:28] | Oh, my baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[57:34] | Hey, girl. | 姐们 |
[57:35] | Come on, bring it in, Monica. Look at you, girl. | 快点 过来 莫妮卡 瞧瞧你 |
[57:41] | So big. | 这么大了 |
[57:44] | Yo, is that what I think it is? | 那是我想的东西吗 |
[57:47] | Half orange, half Coke. | 一半橙汁 一半可乐 |
[57:49] | Orange Coke! Thank you, Ma! | 橙汁可乐 谢谢你 老妈 |