时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | – Kitchen? – Clear. | -厨房 -没人 |
[01:28] | – Boiler room? – Clear. | -锅炉房 -没人 |
[01:30] | – Laundry? – Clear. | -洗衣房 -没人 |
[01:33] | – Visitation? – Clear. | -探视室 没人 |
[01:35] | Rec room? | 娱乐室呢 |
[01:37] | Rec room? Who checked rec room? | 娱乐室 谁检查的娱乐室 |
[01:39] | It was supposed to be Hellman. | 应该是赫尔曼 |
[01:41] | I have rec yard, dumbass, so you fucked up. | 我是负责操场 蠢人 所以是你搞砸了 |
[01:44] | No, I didn’t. I wrote it down. So, you fucked up. | 不 我写下来了 所以是你搞砸了 |
[01:47] | Not about who fucked up. | 别管是谁搞砸的 |
[01:49] | Our priority is finding Ms. Morello. | 我们首要任务是找到莫里洛女士 |
[01:51] | During a prison break, our priority is securing the perimeter. | 在有人越狱的情况下 首要任务是封锁周边区域 |
[01:54] | If one inmate gets out, others can, too. | 如果有一个犯人能跑出去 其他人也行 |
[01:56] | – Prison break? – We should assume she’s armed. | -越狱 -她应该有武器 |
[01:58] | – Let’s not catastrophize. – What if she does have a weapon? | -不要小题大做 -如果她真有武器怎么办 |
[02:01] | We will finish the rest of the sweep in pairs. | 我们去完成余下的搜查活动 |
[02:05] | Alvarez, Hopper, check the rec room. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 霍珀 检查娱乐室 |
[02:07] | Found her. I need backup. I’m in the chicken coop. Hurry. | 找到她了 需要增援 我在鸡舍 快 |
[02:09] | Change of plans. You, you with me. You guys stay here. | 计划有变 你和你跟我走 其他人不动 |
[02:21] | I see a bulge. I think she’s armed. | 我看到她身上鼓起来一块 我觉得她有武器 |
[02:25] | Ms. Morello? Are you okay? | 莫里洛女士 你还好吗 |
[02:32] | Lower your weapon. | 放下你的武器 |
[02:34] | Ms. Morello, we’re entering the chicken coop now. | 莫里洛女士 我们进入鸡舍了 |
[02:40] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[02:42] | Go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[02:43] | – Stop, inmate! – Wait! | -别动 犯人 -等等 |
[02:48] | – Oh, shit. – We got her. | -靠 -我们抓到她了 |
[02:49] | Oh, fuck. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Is– Is she okay? | 操 对不起 她还好吗 |
[02:53] | You did not have to do that. | 你不需要这样做的 |
[02:57] | – Hellman. – Yeah? | -赫尔曼 -什么事 |
[02:58] | Pick her up, get her to medical. | 抱她起来 送她去医务室 |
[03:03] | It’s okay. There was a bulge. | 没关系 她衣服里鼓起来了 |
[03:05] | – Gently. – Okay. | -温柔点 -好的 |
[03:09] | There’s your bulge. | 这就是你所谓鼓起来的东西 |
[03:13] | Really smells like fried chicken. | 闻起来真像炸鸡 |
[03:32] | Lockdown is now over. | 封锁现在结束 |
[03:34] | Please resume regular activities, | 请恢复正常活动 |
[03:35] | and do not try to escape like an idiot. | 别像白痴一样试图逃跑了 |
[03:42] | All right, ladies. Come on out, if you want. | 好了 女士们 如果你愿意 就出来吧 |
[03:44] | What, are you gonna puke? | 什么 你要吐了吗 |
[03:46] | Don’t puke. We gotta do this post-lockdown checklist bullshit. | 别吐 我们得填这张封锁后的检查表 |
[03:53] | I need a minute. | 等一下 |
[03:56] | Dude, do you know they can smell fear? | 伙计 你知道她们能嗅到恐惧吧 |
[04:02] | “All inmates have been offered a chance | “所有的犯人在封锁后 |
[04:05] | to shower after the lockdown.” | 都应给予洗澡的机会” |
[04:07] | Yeah, check. | 好的 打钩 |
[04:09] | But we didn’t do that. | 但我们没有做那一项 |
[04:13] | Go get a grip, okay? Seriously, go. | 控制下情绪 好吗 真的 快去 |
[04:16] | Come on. I can handle a room full of cunts. | 快去 我能应付满屋子的女人 |
[04:21] | Get up. There you go. | 快起来 快去 |
[04:25] | Jesus. Have some water, maybe wash your face. | 天呐 去喝点水 或许再洗把脸 |
[04:28] | You look like shit. | 你看上去糟糕透了 |
[04:32] | What the fuck you lookin’ at, inmate? | 你他妈看什么呢 犯人 |
[04:38] | Sylvie, will you wait? | 塞尔维 你能不能等等 |
[04:41] | Don’t come to the bar | 如果你要在我朋友面前让我难堪 |
[04:43] | if you’re gonna embarrass me in front of my friends. | 你就别来酒吧了 |
[04:45] | – You did that all on your own. – Don’t. | -这都是你自找的 -别碰我 |
[04:47] | Will you stop? You’re being ridiculous. | 你能不能别这样 你是在无理取闹 |
[04:49] | No, you’re being ridiculous. | 不 你才在无理取闹 |
[04:57] | God. This shit would not happen if you weren’t wasted. | 天 如果不是你喝醉了 哪儿有这些屁事 |
[05:01] | We don’t always have to close down the bar, you know? | 我们不需要总是等到酒吧关门才走 |
[05:03] | I wanted to leave an hour ago | 一个小时前我就想走 |
[05:04] | and you ignored me, like last weekend. | 而你就像上周一样忽视我 |
[05:07] | – You could’ve left. -Really? | -你可以走啊 -真的吗 |
[05:09] | So you could end up in a doorway somewhere? | 好让你醉倒在某个门口吗 |
[05:16] | I’m gonna go see if I can borrow that guy’s thingie. | 我去看看能不能借那个人的工具 |
[05:26] | – What the hell are you doing? – Oh, my God! | -你他妈在做什么 -天呐 |
[05:27] | Fuck. Sylvie, get out of there. | 操 塞尔维 快上来 |
[05:30] | I’m not fucking around. Come on. | 我不是在胡闹 给我上来 |
[05:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[05:44] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[05:45] | – Are you okay? – Yes, yes, we’re okay. We’re good. | -你还好吗 -是的 我们没事 |
[05:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:57] | It’s all good. I got you. | 一切都好 有我呢 |
[06:02] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[06:14] | Red, you wanted to prep the potatoes for tomorrow, remember? | 红妈 你要把明天的土豆准备出来 记得吗 |
[06:18] | I did? | 是吗 |
[06:19] | – Yeah. Come on. – Oh, that’s right. | -来吧 -对 |
[06:28] | Watch her. | 看着她 |
[06:29] | Okay. I mean, I was gonna wash these dishes, | 好的 我本来要洗这些盘子的 |
[06:32] | but I think that’s the detention | 但我觉得那是拘留中心版的 |
[06:34] | 外国会在门把手上放袜子 说明有人在做爱 请勿打扰 | |
[06:34] | center version of a sock on the doorknob. | 请勿打扰 |
[06:39] | Dinner’s not until 6:00. | 六点才开饭 |
[06:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[06:52] | What? No food between meals. | 干什么 两餐间没有食物提供 |
[06:59] | What is she saying? | 她在说什么 |
[07:01] | She’s not speaking Spanish. | 她说的不是西班牙语 |
[07:04] | Maybe she wants to volunteer? | 或许她想做志愿者 |
[07:07] | Uh, well, we are short one. I got plenty for her to do. | 我们缺一个人 我有很多事要她做 |
[07:11] | Fine. But teach her some English, will you? | 好吧 但是教她点英语 好吧 |
[07:25] | Okay. Just relax. Close your eyes. | 好吧 放松 闭上眼睛 |
[07:29] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[07:31] | All right, I’m gonna go so slow and be so gentle, okay? | 好了 我会很温柔的慢慢深入 好吗 |
[07:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:59] | – That wasn’t even– – I know, but it hurt. | -我还没有… -我知道 但是会疼 |
[08:03] | Sometimes, it even hurts when I pee. | 有时候 我尿尿的时候都疼 |
[08:06] | I don’t think this is going to work. | 我觉得这行不通 |
[08:09] | I don’t wanna hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[08:11] | It felt good until… | 感觉很好 直到… |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:15] | Okay, great. Uh… | 那很好 |
[08:19] | You’re not gonna hurt my feelings. | 你不会伤害我的感情 |
[08:22] | We’re just workin’ out the mechanics, all right? | 我们只是要研究下技巧 好吗 |
[08:23] | So, you gotta tell me everything. | 所以 你要告诉我一切 |
[08:26] | I mean, this isn’t about me proving | 这不是为了证明 |
[08:27] | that I’m fucking great at sex. | 我是做爱高手 |
[08:29] | This is about you feeling amazing, yeah? | 是要让你感觉很舒服 好吗 |
[09:02] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[09:16] | Parsley? Isn’t that usually a garnish? | 欧芹 那通常不是用作配菜吗 |
[09:25] | Okay. Um, right here. | 好吧 就在这里 |
[09:33] | Hey, Red, you ever heard of a country that does parsley soup? | 红妈 你听说过做欧芹汤的国家吗 |
[09:37] | Oh, my God! Red! | 天啊 红妈 |
[09:39] | – I need help in the kitchen. – Copy that. | -厨房需要帮助 -收到 |
[09:40] | – Yo, what the fuck? – What happened? | -怎么回事 -怎么了 |
[09:42] | Move away from the knife. | 离刀远点 |
[09:43] | Nobody’s touching any goddamn knives. | 没人会碰刀 |
[09:45] | We need to get her to medical now. | 我们要马上送她去医务室 |
[09:46] | Red, what happened? | 红妈 怎么了 |
[09:47] | – I told you to watch her. – I’m sorry. | -我要你看着她 -对不起 |
[09:48] | – I don’t need anyone watching me. – She’s bleeding. | -我不需要有人来看我 -她在流血 |
[09:51] | Yeah, let’s go. | 对 我们走 |
[09:58] | Let go. | 我们走 |
[09:59] | – You need to hold the pressure. – Leave me alone, Nicky. | -你要按住伤口 -别管我 妮琪 |
[10:02] | She needs to see a doctor. | 她需要看医生 |
[10:03] | She cut her finger. I think I can handle stitches. | 她切到手指了 我觉得让我给她缝针就行了 |
[10:05] | Great, but it’s not just the finger. | 很好 但是不只是手指 |
[10:07] | She’s been having trouble remembering things | 她一直记不住事情 |
[10:09] | – and there have been mood swings. – Don’t listen to her. | -而且情绪也不稳定 -别听她说 |
[10:11] | She’s doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 她不知道自己在说什么 |
[10:12] | – Come on, Red. – Okay. | -拜托 红妈 -好吧 |
[10:13] | Right now, let’s just see about this hand, okay? | 现在 我们先看看这只手 好吗 |
[10:18] | I’ll take you back to the block. | 我带你回狱区 |
[10:20] | Hold on. What happened to Morello? | 等等 莫里洛怎么了 |
[10:23] | Well, after they found her, | 他们发现她后 |
[10:24] | I think she was sedated for her own safety. | 我想他们为了她的安全给她服用了镇静剂 |
[10:27] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[10:36] | – Not bad, huh? – No. | -还不错吧 -是的 |
[10:40] | At my office, we only have posters of Manhattan. | 在我办公室 我们只有曼哈顿的海报 |
[10:43] | Never gets old. Neither does the free lunch. | 永远不会看腻 免费中午也不会 |
[10:47] | – Stumptown or Bitchin’ Booch? – Surprise me. | -树墩咖啡还是康普甜茶 -你看着办吧 |
[10:51] | I am so glad you finally got to come see where I work. | 我很高兴你终于来看看我工作的地方了 |
[10:55] | Yeah. Now that the big prison secret | 是的 既然那个监狱的大秘密 |
[10:57] | is out at Chapman Accounting, | 在查普曼会计公司已经人尽皆知 |
[10:59] | my dad has relaxed a little bit. | 我父亲也没那么紧张了 |
[11:01] | He said he doesn’t mind me setting my own hours | 他说只要我把自己的工作做完 |
[11:04] | as long as I get all my work done. | 他不介意我自己安排时间 |
[11:05] | See? You ripped off the Band-Aid | 看见了吧 你撕掉了创可贴 |
[11:08] | – and a beautiful scab began to form. – Yeah. | -开始结出美丽的疤了 -是啊 |
[11:12] | Does this mean you can come to yoga | 这是不是说你工作日也可以 |
[11:14] | with me during the week, not just Sundays? | 跟我一起去瑜伽课 而不是只有周日了 |
[11:16] | Maybe, but I’m warning you, | 也许吧 但我警告你 |
[11:18] | a good hip-opener class will definitely make me cry. | 一堂到位的开髋体式课绝对能让我哭出来 |
[11:20] | I can handle that. | 这个我应付得来 |
[11:22] | Come, sit. | 来 坐这 |
[11:26] | These swings remind me of the ones | 这些秋千让我想起了 |
[11:29] | they had at the lounge in Barneys. | 巴尼百货贵宾厅里的那些 |
[11:32] | You used to work at Barneys? Were you a buyer? | 你之前是在巴尼百货上班吗 你是个买手吗 |
[11:35] | They bought from me. | 是他们找我进货 |
[11:36] | I had an artisanal soap company for a hot second. | 我之前有一家手工皂公司 |
[11:40] | That’s so cool. Um, why haven’t you gone back to that? | 太酷了 为什么你没有重拾旧业呢 |
[11:44] | Oh, it’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[11:46] | I started the company with my best friend. | 我和我的闺蜜一起成立了这家公司 |
[11:50] | And then she slept with my fiancé… | 然后她睡了我的未婚夫 |
[11:52] | while I was in prison. | 在我坐牢的时候 |
[11:54] | They slept with each other. They’re still together. | 他们相互睡了 现在还在一起 |
[11:58] | Holy shit, woman. | 我的天呐 女人 |
[12:01] | So, what is it exactly that you do here? | 所以 你在这究竟是做什么的 |
[12:03] | I help nonprofits raise money. | 帮助非营利性机构筹款 |
[12:06] | Right now, I’m working on this big benefit gala. | 现在 我在组织一场大型的公益盛会 |
[12:09] | But say more about this fiancé. | 不过还是继续聊你的未婚夫吧 |
[12:11] | What was her name? It’s a small town, maybe I know her. | 她叫什么 这世界很小 或许我认识她 |
[12:13] | Larry. | 莱瑞 |
[12:16] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[12:17] | – Are you okay? – Mmm-hmm. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[12:19] | Clearly, I don’t know enough about pre-prison Piper. | 很明显 我对入狱前的帕波还不够了解 |
[12:24] | So, are you still in contact with them at all? | 那你还和他们有什么联系吗 |
[12:27] | I don’t think they wanna hear from me. | 我觉得他们应该不太想听到我的消息 |
[12:30] | The way we left things was pretty ugly. | 我们分手的时候挺撕破脸的 |
[12:33] | But if you call and try and work it out, | 但如果你打给他们化解恩怨 |
[12:34] | then the way you left things | 那你们之间就不会像分手时 |
[12:35] | is no longer the way you left things. | 那般难看了 |
[12:37] | You can reset. | 你可以按下重置按钮 |
[12:39] | I guess I’ve been waiting to | 我觉得要等到 |
[12:41] | feel like I’m ready to deal with all of that. | 我感觉自己能应对这一切后 |
[12:43] | Piper, you will never feel like you’re ready. | 帕波 你永远也不会觉得自己准备好了 |
[12:47] | You just have to go for the pose | 你只用摆好姿势 |
[12:49] | and maybe you’ll fall nose-first into someone’s sweaty buttcrack, | 或许你会鼻子朝下 掉进某人汗叽叽的屁股缝里 |
[12:53] | but exactly nothing happens if you just stand there, | 但如果你只是杵在那 就什么都不会发生 |
[12:56] | and you can’t fix nothing. | 解决不了任何问题 |
[12:59] | See this phone of yours… | 看下你的手机 |
[13:01] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[13:02] | Larry, you say? | 你说他叫莱瑞 |
[13:03] | There you go. Call them now, right here. | 好了 现在就打给他吧 |
[13:07] | What? No, that’s a terrible idea. | 什么 不 这是个很糟糕的主意 |
[13:09] | Don’t think, just do. | 别纠结了 打吧 |
[13:11] | And, hey, if it royally sucks, at least you know | 如果结果很糟 至少你知道 |
[13:13] | you have someone here on your side at the end of it, | 结束时都会有个人支持着你 |
[13:15] | no matter what. | 不管发生了什么 |
[13:17] | – I can’t believe I’m doing this. – Just trust me. | -不敢相信我要这么做了 -相信我 |
[13:19] | I’ll grab us some little cookies as a reward. | 我去拿点饼干作为你的奖励 |
[13:31] | Try that. Where does that go? | 试试这个 应该放在哪 |
[13:33] | Close. See, we’re working on your fine motor skills. | 很接近 瞧 我们在锻炼你的精细运动技能 |
[13:36] | Yeah, motor skills. Yeah. | 对 运动技能 |
[13:39] | I mean, mine are better than yours, but you’re getting there. | 虽然我比你强 但你会跟我一样的 |
[13:42] | You’re really improving. | 你真的在进步了 |
[13:44] | Right there. Try right there. Hello? | 那边 试试那边 喂 |
[13:46] | – Right here. – Hi, Larry? | -那边 -你好 莱瑞吗 |
[13:47] | Yeah, hi. Who’s this? | 是我 你好 你是 |
[13:50] | Piper? | 帕波 |
[13:52] | Yeah, it’s Piper. I’m out. | 对 是我帕波 我出来了 |
[13:55] | You’re out? Of prison? You’re out of prison. Oh, my God. | 出来了 出狱了吗 你出狱了 天呐 |
[13:59] | That’s incredible. Congratulations. | 太好了 恭喜 |
[14:02] | – Who is it? – It’s Piper. Piper. | -谁打来的 -帕波 |
[14:04] | Hold on, Piper. Polly just walked in. I’m putting you on speaker. | 稍等 帕波 波丽刚走进来 我开免提 |
[14:08] | Hi, Polly. How are you? | 你好 波丽 你好吗 |
[14:11] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[14:13] | Good. Uh… Um, I’m surprised to hear from you. | 挺好的 接到你的电话很意外 |
[14:17] | Yeah. Well, I’m out of prison. | 是啊 我出狱了 |
[14:21] | And I was wondering if you… well, if you… both of you… | 我在想你 你们… |
[14:27] | Sorry, I know this is awkward, | 抱歉 我知道这样有点尴尬 |
[14:29] | so don’t feel like you have to, but… | 所以不用勉强 但是… |
[14:33] | I was wondering if maybe you’d wanna get coffee. | 我想问或许你们想不想一起喝杯咖啡 |
[14:37] | We’re off coffee these days. | 我们最近戒咖啡了 |
[14:39] | Okay, that’s okay. Totally. | 好 没关系 真的 |
[14:40] | No problem. I understand. | 没事 我理解 |
[14:43] | – How about dinner? Do you wanna do– – What? | -那晚饭呢 你想 -什么 |
[14:45] | – What? – Dinner? | -什么 -晚饭 |
[14:46] | Yeah, dinner would be great. | 晚饭不错 |
[14:48] | Okay. Um, you remember that sushi place we used to go to? | 好 还记得我们经常去的那家寿司店吗 |
[14:51] | The secret one under the parking garage | 停车场下面很神秘的那家 |
[14:53] | that was actually pretty good? | 但味道还挺不错的 |
[14:54] | I love that place. With the sushi guy who yo-yos, right? | 我很喜欢那里 玩溜溜球的寿司店员 对吗 |
[14:57] | Yes, exactly. I’ll make a rezzy. | 没错 我去预定位子 |
[14:59] | Polly and I have been wanting a date night, anyway. So, perfect. | 波丽和我一直也想过个约会之夜 完美 |
[15:02] | He’s sorry for already putting his foot in his mouth. | 很抱歉他口无遮拦 |
[15:04] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:06] | It’ll be great to see you guys. | 很高兴能看到你们 |
[15:08] | Did he have his yogurt? Bye, Piper. | 他吃酸奶了吗 再见 帕波 |
[15:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:11] | I can’t eat sushi, either. All of the plastic in the oceans… | 寿司我也不能吃 大海里那么多废弃塑料 |
[15:14] | There’s other things on the menu. Bye, Piper. | 菜单上还有其它菜品 再见 帕波 |
[15:16] | Bye-bye. Bye. | 再见 拜 |
[15:18] | He just spread it across his face. | 他刚把它抹到脸上了 |
[15:19] | – I think he got a tablespoon. – A tablespoon? | -他不是有勺子吗 -勺子 |
[15:21] | – He needs to have a whole squeezy. – I tried– | -他要用挤压式的 -我试过了… |
[15:22] | – It’s okay. You’re a good dad. – Thanks, babe. | -没事 你是个好爸爸 -谢谢你 宝贝 |
[15:27] | And I– I don’t expect you to forgive me for what I did to you. | 我不指望你能原谅我对你做过的事 |
[15:34] | Honestly, I don’t even remember doing it, | 老实说 我甚至不记得自己这么做过 |
[15:38] | trying to– to drown you. | 试图淹死你 |
[15:40] | But I know that I did. I’m not saying that I didn’t. | 但我知道我做过 我不是说我没做 |
[15:43] | What am I supposed to say to that? | 我能说些什么 |
[15:44] | It’s tough. But the positive here | 这很难 但积极的一面是 |
[15:47] | is that Beth is not denying your experience. | 贝特不否认你的经历 |
[15:49] | She’s totally admitting she caused you pain. | 她完全承认了对你造成的伤害 |
[15:52] | I think it’s up to you to let her know | 我觉得应该由你来决定 |
[15:55] | what else you think can create justice in this situation. | 这种情况之下她还能做些什么来还你公道 |
[16:01] | Come on, now. | 开始吧 |
[16:07] | I guess I think | 我觉得 |
[16:10] | justice would be keeping her locked up | 公正的做法是把她关起来 |
[16:13] | and away from everyone in here as much as possible. | 让她尽量不要她接近大家 |
[16:18] | Uh, if she doesn’t have control of herself, | 如果她无法控制自己 |
[16:21] | don’t we have to protect people from her? | 难道我们不该远离她吗 |
[16:24] | So– So you never do things that you can’t explain? | 所以你从没做过自己都没法解释的事吗 |
[16:27] | Not like that. Not so violent against another person. | 没做过你那样的事 我不会对别人这样施暴 |
[16:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:35] | Do you have, like, a split personality or something? | 你有人格分裂吗 |
[16:38] | Or am I just not a person to you? | 或是说你没把我当人看 |
[16:41] | CO Dixon, | 迪克森狱警 |
[16:43] | this program is mainly for the inmates and their victims. | 这个项目主要是针对犯人和她们的受害者的 |
[16:47] | I know. I’m a victim, she’s an inmate. | 我知道 我是受害者 她是犯人 |
[16:52] | And I’d like to confront my perpetrator, same way she got to. | 我也想和我的施暴者当面对质 跟她做的一样 |
[16:56] | Uh, the victims go through | 受害者会先接受 |
[16:57] | training on how to process their trauma | 如何处理创伤的培训 |
[16:59] | before confronting their offenders. | 然后再与施暴者对质 |
[17:01] | – I would be happy to help you– – It’s okay. | -我很乐意帮助你 -没关系 |
[17:06] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[17:09] | If he wants to talk to me, can we let him talk? | 如果他想跟我谈谈 能让他来谈吗 |
[17:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[17:20] | Beth, thank you. Good work. | 贝特 谢谢你 表现不错 |
[17:23] | CO Dixon, why don’t you have a seat? | 迪克森狱警 要不你请坐 |
[17:28] | Why don’t you start | 不如先从 |
[17:31] | by telling the offender what happened to you? | 告诉施暴者你的遭遇开始 |
[17:39] | During the riot, you held me hostage. | 暴乱时期 你把我押为人质 |
[17:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[17:48] | You imprisoned me, | 你囚禁了我 |
[17:51] | you tortured me, | 折磨我 |
[17:54] | you humiliated me, | 羞辱我 |
[17:58] | and I haven’t been the same ever since. | 之后我就像变了一个人 |
[18:02] | When the alarms went off | 昨天封锁监狱的警报一响 |
[18:03] | during the lockdown yesterday, it all came back. | 往事全都浮现在眼前了 |
[18:07] | I still can’t sleep. | 我到现在还不能入睡 |
[18:10] | And even when I try to fall asleep, | 即使我努力睡着 |
[18:12] | all I can see are nightmares of you and your baton. | 也全都在做有你和你的警棍的噩梦 |
[18:16] | And I’ll never be able to use a port-a-potty again. | 我再也不能用移动厕所了 |
[18:25] | I am so, so sorry. | 真的非常抱歉 |
[18:32] | I put you through some awful shit. | 我让你有了这么可怕的经历[屎] |
[18:36] | No pun intended. | 这不是双关语 |
[18:38] | And what I did to you is still messing you up. | 我对你的所作所为现在还在困扰着你 |
[18:45] | Look, I– I– I can’t take it back. I wish I could. | 错已铸成 尽管我希望 但也无法挽回 |
[18:49] | But I hope it maybe helps you a little | 但我知道自己对你做了什么 |
[18:52] | that I do know what I did to you. | 希望这样或许能稍稍帮助到你 |
[18:55] | And I’m trying real hard to be a better person | 我真的很努力想成为一个更好的人 |
[18:58] | so no one else ever has to | 不再让别人因为我 |
[19:00] | feel the way you feel because of me. | 感受和你一样的伤痛 |
[19:12] | – Do you want a hug? – No. | -你想拥抱一下吗 -不 |
[19:16] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[19:25] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[19:28] | I’ve done some fucked-up shit, too. | 我自己也做过一些很不好的事 |
[19:31] | Thank you for apologizing. | 谢谢你的道歉 |
[19:35] | It doesn’t fix anything, but it means a lot. | 虽然不能解决什么问题 但也对我意义重大 |
[19:44] | Okay. Okay. Great work, everybody. | 好 好 非常好 各位 |
[19:50] | I think we all just saw how restorative justice | 我觉得我们刚都见证了只要我们肯给机会 |
[19:52] | can lead us to some unexpected places if we give it a chance. | 恢复性司法就能带给我们意想不到的惊喜 |
[19:57] | I’ll see you all next class. Good work. | 我们下节课见 大家都表现很好 |
[20:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:24] | I’m just here to make sure | 我只是来确认下 |
[20:26] | we’re still on for dinner next week. | 我们下周还一起吃晚饭吗 |
[20:29] | My boyfriend is way too excited to cook for other people. | 我男友非常期待能为别人烹饪晚餐 |
[20:33] | Fig will make a show of pushing food around her plate, | 菲格会故意把身边的食物推开的 |
[20:36] | – and I’ll eat for both of us. – Okay. | -到那时我就得吃两人份了 -好吧 |
[20:38] | – I look forward to it. Thank you. – Me, too. | -很期待 谢谢 -我也是 |
[20:45] | I hope you’re proud of the work you’re doing here, Mr. Caputo. | 希望你为自己在这的工作感到骄傲 卡普托先生 |
[20:50] | I think we are really starting | 我觉得我们真的能看到 |
[20:52] | to see the positive impacts of our programs. | 我们的项目在发挥积极影响了 |
[21:00] | Russia, today, is regarded, | 如今 俄罗斯已被视为 |
[21:02] | as a grave threat to our nation, | 会对我国产生巨大威胁 |
[21:04] | to our freedom, to the peace of the world. | 威胁我们的自由 威胁世界和平 |
[21:07] | Why so? What makes it a threat? | 为何如此 是什么让它构成了威胁 |
[21:10] | Looking closer, we see a clue. | 仔细观察 我们会发现线索 |
[21:13] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[21:15] | This isn’t on the test. | 这不是考试内容 |
[21:17] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[21:18] | So? We aren’t learning anything we need to know. | 那又怎样 我们没有学我们应该学的东西 |
[21:22] | I am. History is a continuum that loops around. | 我有学到 历史是一个循环的连续统一体 |
[21:25] | – Can you please be quiet? – No. | -你能安静吗 -不 |
[21:27] | Hey, when are we gonna get a teacher who actually teaches? | 什么时候才有真正的老师来教课 |
[21:31] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[21:34] | Whenever they get one approved by the BOP, so… | 等到联邦监狱批准后吧 |
[21:38] | A few months? | 几个月后 |
[21:39] | That’s after the GED test. | 那时候普通教育发展考试都结束了 |
[21:44] | You want me to teach you somethin’? | 你要我教你点什么吗 |
[21:46] | Here’s an important life lesson. | 我来给你上一堂重要的人生课程 |
[21:48] | She who does not care can never be disappointed. | 不在乎的人永远不会失望 |
[21:52] | Try caring less. | 试着少管闲事 |
[21:54] | Substitutes always suck. | 代课老师总是很差劲 |
[21:56] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[21:59] | Wait. “The proletarians had nothing to lose but their” what? | 等下 “无产阶级没有什么可失去的除了”什么 |
[22:14] | Don’t ask for math help or some shit, ’cause I don’t do that. | 别问我数学题或什么 因为我不会 |
[22:17] | Nah. I got a business proposition for you. | 不 我有个商业提案给你 |
[22:23] | You like math in your bank account? | 你喜欢跟自己银行账户相关的数学吗 |
[22:25] | Hold on. I think you’re about to ask me to do somethin’ illegal. | 等等 我觉得你是要问我一些违法的事 |
[22:33] | Okay, I’ll do it. | 好 我干 |
[22:37] | You don’t even know what it is. | 你连是什么都不知道 |
[22:39] | Let me guess. You want me to sneak somethin’ in for you. | 我猜猜 你要我给你们偷运什么东西进来 |
[22:45] | You sell it, I get a cut. | 你们卖 我分成 |
[22:47] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:49] | We’re getting fentanyl patches | 我们卖芬太尼贴剂 |
[22:50] | ’cause they’re easier to hide inside books, | 因为更容易藏在书里 |
[22:52] | and you can bring the books in this class. | 你可以把书带进课堂 |
[22:54] | Nah, if I bring in books, they’ll be suspicious. | 不 如果我带书进来 他们会起疑的 |
[22:57] | I’ll keister it. | 我塞菊花里带进来 |
[23:00] | Okay. People usually don’t volunteer to do that. | 好吧 通常没人自愿提出这么做 |
[23:03] | That’s the best way, trust me. | 这样最稳妥 相信我 |
[23:05] | No one wants to look up my turd pipe. | 没人想看我的屁眼 |
[23:07] | Well, since it don’t matter to you what you stick up there, | 既然你不在乎在里面塞什么 |
[23:11] | it’s gonna be pills ’cause they’re easier to get. | 那就运药丸 因为它们更容易抠出来 |
[23:14] | Fine by me. | 我随意 |
[23:15] | Hey, if I don’t bring it in, some other asshole will. | 如果我不运进来 也会有其他混蛋[屁眼]干的 |
[23:21] | My people will be in touch. | 我的人会联系你的 |
[23:26] | You get it? “Other asshole”? | 没听懂吗 “其它屁眼” |
[23:30] | Nothin’? Jesus. | 不好笑吗 天呐 |
[23:36] | It is a beautiful, bountiful day in New Cluck City. | 今天的新咯咯咯市又是美丽而富足的一天 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:44] | Look at that one, flapping its happy little wattles. | 看那只 正在欢快地拍打小篱笆呢 |
[23:49] | No, look at that one, just chilling and laid-back. | 不 看那只 那么悠闲自在 |
[23:53] | It’s sunning. | 它在嗮太阳呢 |
[23:55] | Taking a sun day, on a Saturday. | 沐浴在周六的”日”光下 |
[23:59] | No. | 不 |
[24:02] | I think Lady Cacciatore has gone the way of all flesh. | 我觉得砂锅鸡小姐已经死翘翘了 |
[24:12] | Maybe she just got a sunstroke. | 或许它只是中暑了 |
[24:14] | You know how addicts, | 你知道吸毒的 |
[24:16] | when they get clean, | 戒毒后 |
[24:16] | and they overdose ’cause they lost their tolerance? | 就容易吸毒过量 因为他们对毒品没有耐受性了 |
[24:18] | Maybe she got too much sun ’cause she’s just used to the shade. | 或许它之前习惯了阴凉处 晒了太多太阳 |
[24:21] | – It’s just sad. – No. | -太可怜了 -不 |
[24:25] | This was a murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[24:27] | The thirteenth? | 第十三只干的吗 |
[24:29] | Family nefarious, genus vituperrious, species chicken. | 这只家族败类 邪恶种族的小鸡 |
[24:34] | Oh, you were right about her. | 你说对了 |
[24:38] | Well, what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[24:41] | We’re going to isolate it so it doesn’t strike again. | 我们要把它隔离起来 不让它再害人了 |
[24:47] | We can’t let it disrupt the peaceful, | 我们不能让它搅乱其它鸡的 |
[24:52] | law-abiding lives of the others. | 和平守纪的生活 |
[25:00] | What about the chicken that got killed? | 那那只被杀害的鸡呢 |
[25:05] | It’s dead. | 它死了 |
[25:07] | What are we supposed to do with its body? | 我们该怎么处置它的尸体 |
[25:09] | We eat it. | 吃了它 |
[25:10] | No, we are going to secretly bury it, | 不 我们要将它秘密下葬 |
[25:12] | and we are going to pretend like this never happened. | 假装什么都没发生过 |
[25:19] | This is startin’ to feel a little familiar. | 这种场景似曾相识 |
[25:23] | How’s your day going, Ms. Cathy? | 你今天过得怎么样 凯西女士 |
[25:24] | Not too bad, thank you for asking. | 还不赖 谢谢你问起 |
[25:27] | I learned a new stitch today, the Double Tunisian. | 今天我学了新织法 突尼斯长针法 |
[25:32] | It gives you some open, airy space | 不管织什么 |
[25:35] | in whatever you’re makin’. | 都非常松软透气 |
[25:44] | You had a major crisis incident | 这里发生了重大危机事件 |
[25:46] | in which a psychotic inmate | 一位精神病区的犯人 |
[25:47] | was found in one of your chicken programs? | 逃到了你的养鸡舍里 |
[25:49] | Good afternoon. I wouldn’t call it a major crisis. | 下午好 我觉得那不是重大危机事件 |
[25:54] | This is a corrections facility, not a Waldorf school. | 这里是惩教机构 不是华德福教育学校 |
[25:57] | These programs have been nothing but problematic. | 这些项目只会给我们带来麻烦 |
[26:01] | And I just passed Joe Caputo in the hallway. | 我刚在走廊上碰见卡普托了 |
[26:04] | Joe Caputo. | 乔·卡普托 |
[26:06] | Apparently, he’s in charge of some kind of group therapy? | 很明显 他在负责某个集体心理治疗项目 |
[26:09] | Do you have any idea what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[26:12] | Yes. | 知道 |
[26:14] | I am saving you a lot of money. | 我在为你节约大笔资金 |
[26:18] | When we give people goals and activities, | 我们给犯人设定目标安排活动 |
[26:20] | they are far less likely to act out. | 她们做出违纪行为的几率就会大为降低 |
[26:23] | We’ve already seen fewer violent confrontations, | 我们已经看到暴力冲突在减少 |
[26:26] | which means you’re not spending as much on medical. | 也就是说你不用在医疗上花费太多了 |
[26:29] | So, the GED program saves you money. | 所以 普通教育发展证书项目是在给你省钱 |
[26:33] | The farm therapy program saves you money. | 农场治疗项目也在给你省钱 |
[26:35] | And I’m not sure what your personal history is with Joe Caputo, | 而且我不知道你和乔·卡普托的私人过节 |
[26:39] | but the very good work he’s doing here is saving you money. | 但是他在这的杰出贡献也在为你省钱 |
[26:44] | I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[26:46] | But know that your grace period here is over, | 但要知道你在这的宽限期已经结束了 |
[26:48] | and I will have no problem | 一旦出现什么纰漏 |
[26:49] | replacing you the second anything else goes wrong. | 我立马就可以把你换下来 |
[26:54] | Understood. | 明白 |
[26:56] | If anything else should need your attention, | 如果有其它重要事发生 |
[26:59] | I will be the one to inform you. | 我会亲自通知你 |
[27:14] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[27:17] | I’m fine. Just feel dumb that you saw me like that earlier. | 没事 只是之前让你看到我那样有点蠢 |
[27:22] | They said the missing inmate might have a weapon, | 他们说失踪的犯人可能有枪时 |
[27:24] | so I just freaked out. | 我吓坏了 |
[27:26] | Lorna? | 罗娜吗 |
[27:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:33] | I know it’s irrational, but when the riot started, | 我知道这很荒谬 但暴乱开始时 |
[27:36] | I didn’t know when it was gonna end, | 我不知道什么时候才会结束 |
[27:38] | you know? It kept escalating. | 明白吗 事态在逐步升级 |
[27:41] | So now, even when little things happen, I think, | 所以现在 即使只是小事 我都会想 |
[27:45] | “Is this the beginning of something really fucked up?” | “这是要开始什么可怕的事了吗” |
[27:54] | I thought you weren’t doing that anymore. | 我以为你不会再这样了 |
[27:57] | I did, too. | 我也以为 |
[28:00] | It’s okay. This fucking place. | 没事了 这个该死的地方 |
[28:08] | Shit. | 该死 |
[28:23] | It’s like a fear takes over my whole body, | 感觉就像恐惧占据了我整个身体 |
[28:28] | and then, when it passes, it makes no sense | 等这感觉消失后 又好像毫无意义 |
[28:30] | ’cause it’s like everything’s just fine again. | 因为一切都又正常起来了 |
[28:34] | I need a way to feel like something bad happened, | 我需要一种方式 去感觉有坏事发生 |
[28:39] | or to let it out, you know? | 或宣泄出来 明白吗 |
[28:41] | Just so I know I didn’t imagine it. | 这样我就知道这一切不是我的想象 |
[28:46] | We’re gonna find another way. | 我们会找到别的方式的 |
[28:54] | Have you seen my eyeliner sharpener? | 你看到我眼线笔的卷笔刀了吗 |
[28:57] | You look amazing. | 你看起来很美 |
[28:59] | But do I look six months sober? | 但看起来像是戒断六个月了的人吗 |
[29:02] | I think that you could pass for six months and three days. | 我觉得你看起来有戒了六个月零三天了 |
[29:07] | – Oh, what’s this? – Sparkling apple cider. | -这是什么 -气泡苹果酒 |
[29:10] | Congratulations, babe. It’s a big fuckin’ deal. | 恭喜 宝贝 你很了不起 |
[29:19] | I made dinner reservations for us. | 我晚餐订了位子 |
[29:21] | You did? You did not tell me. | 真的吗 你没告诉我 |
[29:24] | Well, I wanted it to be a surprise. | 我想给你一个惊喜 |
[29:26] | I already made plans with my sponsor and some of my AA group. | 我已经和我的担保人还有互助小组的成员约好了 |
[29:30] | We’re going out after the meeting tonight. | 今晚开完会要一起出去 |
[29:32] | Well, I guess you didn’t tell me that, either. | 我猜你也没告诉我 |
[29:34] | Well, you usually work on Saturday nights, | 你通常周六晚都要工作 |
[29:37] | and you know you’re invited. | 你知道我也欢迎你来 |
[29:39] | – You’re always invited. – Okay. | -永远都欢迎你 -好吧 |
[29:42] | Oh, come out with us. | 跟我们一起出去吧 |
[29:45] | Why are you acting so butthurt? | 为什么你一脸”屁股疼”的表情 |
[29:46] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s because you have this whole new life, | 不知道 或许因为你有了新生活 |
[29:49] | and you say things like “butthurt” now. | 还会说”屁股疼”之类的话 |
[29:52] | I do have a whole new life. I thought that was the point. | 我确实有了新生活 我以为这就是原本的目标 |
[29:55] | It is. I just don’t feel like I’m a part of it. | 确实是 我只是感觉我被排除在外了 |
[29:58] | Oh, come on, Alex. Of course you’re a part of it. | 得了吧 艾丽克斯 当然有你份了 |
[30:02] | But it took a village to get me this far. | 但我今天的成就也是很多人一起努力的成果 |
[30:05] | It wasn’t only you. | 不仅仅是你 |
[30:07] | And my sober friends are really important to me, | 跟我一起戒断的朋友对我也真的很重要 |
[30:09] | and you have not even tried to get to know them. | 你都不想去了解他们 |
[30:13] | I just wanted it to be the two of us tonight. | 今晚我只想过个二人之夜 |
[30:16] | Well, I am sorry. | 那抱歉了 |
[30:29] | Wait a second, I thought you were done with him. | 等下 我以为你跟他断了 |
[30:30] | – Didn’t he kill your cat? – He didn’t mean to. | -他不是杀了你的猫吗 -他不是故意的 |
[30:34] | But, yeah, I am. I am. I’m done with him. | 不过是的 我的确跟他分手了 |
[30:39] | Unless he’s not done with me. | 只不过 他对我余情未了 |
[30:44] | Walkin’ in, fresh meat. | 有新妹进来了 |
[30:49] | Weren’t you gonna catch up with Sylvie | 你不是要去找赛尔维 |
[30:51] | and drink some ginger beers? | 喝杯姜汁啤酒吗 |
[30:53] | Yeah. Maybe one more round of the real stuff, though. | 是 或许先再来一轮真家伙再说 |
[30:56] | Sweet. You’re buying. Right, Daddy Warbucks? | 很好 你请客吗 土豪老爹 |
[30:59] | Always. | 那还用说 |
[31:09] | “Find the length of the hypot… hypot…” | “算出直角三角形的… |
[31:13] | “Hypotenuse.” | “直角三角形的斜边长” |
[31:15] | – Hypotenuse. – How am I gonna remember all of that? | -直角三角形的斜边长 -这个怎么记得住 |
[31:17] | For hypotenuse, I think of “Cut the hype,” | 这个词 我会联想”少炒作” |
[31:22] | ’cause it reminds me of cuttin’ a corner. | 因为这能让我想起抄近路 |
[31:24] | So, for example, right? | 打个比方 |
[31:26] | I used to cut the hypotenuse | 我放学后 |
[31:30] | through Mr. O’Connor’s yard on the way home from school. | 都会斜穿过康纳先生的院子抄近路回家 |
[31:34] | Yeah, like, “Hey, get off my lawn.” | 他就会喊”滚出我家草坪” |
[31:36] | Well, Mr. O’Connor’s yard was more of a junkyard, not a lawn, | 奥康纳先生的院子根本没有草坪 更像是垃圾场 |
[31:39] | and he had this pit bull on a chain named Salmon, | 而且他用链子拴着一条叫三文鱼的比特犬 |
[31:42] | but whatever. You get it. | 你懂的 |
[31:45] | Heard you’re tutoring? New teach is, like, horri-bad. | 听说你在教课 新老师烂爆了 |
[31:49] | Yeah, Luschek has many gifts, | 对 卢斯奇克有很多天赋 |
[31:50] | but academics is the flaw in his tapestry. | 但搞学问他是败笔 |
[31:54] | You okay with that? | 你同意吗 |
[31:57] | I mean, as long as they wanna learn. | 只要她们愿意学 |
[32:00] | All right, go and sit down. We’re on page 58. | 好吧 坐下吧 翻到第五十八页 |
[32:08] | Damn! | 靠 |
[32:10] | You’re all waiting to buy? | 你们都是等着买货的 |
[32:13] | I got plenty of quality shit at reasonable prices. | 我有很多上好的货 价格公道 |
[32:17] | We’re studying for the GED. | 我们在为普通教育发展考试学习 |
[32:22] | Yo, the GED ain’t worth shit. | 普通教育发展算个屌 |
[32:25] | Yo, y’all wanna make it out there, you need cash money, | 想出去混出个样子 得有钱 |
[32:29] | so you could afford a roof over your head, | 这样才能找到住处 |
[32:32] | instead of shackin’ up with some pasty, bald one-and-done. | 而不是和某个面色苍白的秃子流浪汉挤在一起 |
[32:36] | So you could eat, | 这样才能填饱肚子 |
[32:37] | instead of hustlin’ some bullshit pyramid scams. | 而不用去干传销骗钱 |
[32:40] | So you could afford a real fuckin’ lawyer. | 这样才能请得起真正的律师 |
[32:44] | So you don’t gotta end up back in here with your stank-asses. | 而不用再度进宫跟一帮烂人混 |
[32:49] | What the fuck a diploma ever do for you out there? | 一张破文凭有什么屌用 |
[32:53] | Exactly. So… | 没错 所以… |
[32:56] | You need a towel or somethin’? | 需要给你条毛巾吗 |
[32:58] | ‘Cause your sad life is leakin’ out all over the place. | 因为大家都知道你那可悲的生活了 |
[33:03] | Yeah, yo. Can you just leave? We gotta focus. | 你可以走了吗 我们要专心学习 |
[33:08] | Yeah, you know what? Fine. Psst. | 行 知道吗 好 呸 |
[33:10] | Y’all wanna waste your time and also not get high? | 你们都想在这浪费时间 不去嗨个痛快 |
[33:14] | Knock yourselves out, bitches. | 自便吧 贱人 |
[33:17] | GED. | 普通教育发展证书 |
[33:21] | Peace. | 安啦 |
[33:22] | All right, so we’re workin’ on the Pythagorean theorem. | 好吧 现在我们学习勾股定理 |
[33:26] | Let’s go, kitchen crew. Your Zamboni awaits. | 走吧 厨房工作组 你们的磨冰机在等着了 |
[33:29] | This is everybody for today. | 今天就我们几个 |
[33:32] | Is Red gonna be okay? | 红妈会没事吧 |
[33:34] | That is a big question that I don’t know how to answer. | 这是个大问题 我不知道怎么回答 |
[33:37] | Has anybody heard anything about Lorna? | 有人有罗娜的消息吗 |
[33:41] | I heard she had a psychotic breakout. | 我听说她精神病发了 |
[33:42] | What? Who told you that? Did somebody see her? | 什么 谁说的 有人见着她了吗 |
[33:45] | Ms. Nichols? You’ve been requested in medical. | 尼古拉斯女士 医务室叫你过去 |
[33:51] | Is this about Morello? | 是和莫里洛有关吗 |
[34:07] | Come in, Ms. Nichols. | 请进 尼古拉斯女士 |
[34:15] | I don’t think she wants to see me. | 我觉得她不想见我 |
[34:17] | Well, have a seat so I can go over the diagnosis with you. | 请坐 我跟你讲下诊断情况 |
[34:22] | Diagnosis? | 诊断情况 |
[34:24] | It’s okay, yeah. Come in. | 没事的 请进吧 |
[34:37] | Ms. Reznikov, your symptoms | 瑞泽尼科夫女士 你的情况 |
[34:40] | are consistent with early onset dementia. | 符合早发期失智症的症状 |
[34:46] | The rapid progression was probably caused | 你被关进隔离牢房 |
[34:49] | by an acute case of delirium | 进行隔离时 |
[34:51] | that began while you were isolated | 可能触发了急性精神错乱 |
[34:53] | in the segregated housing unit. | 导致病情急速发展 |
[34:56] | But your blood work also shows a severe urinary tract infection, | 但你的血检报告也表明你患有严重的尿路感染 |
[35:00] | which almost certainly intensified the delirium. | 这无疑也加重了你的精神错乱 |
[35:05] | We can treat the UTI and the delirium with medication, | 我们可以用药物控制你的尿路感染和精神错乱 |
[35:09] | but, unfortunately, the dementia | 但不幸的是 失智症 |
[35:10] | will continue to compromise her functioning. | 会继续损害她的身体机能 |
[35:13] | I can’t say how quickly, but eventually, | 我无法判断病情发展会有多迅速 但最终 |
[35:15] | you’ll need assistance with all the activities of daily life. | 你在日常生活中的所有活动都会需要他人帮助 |
[35:23] | I asked Ms. Reznikov | 我问瑞泽尼科夫女士 |
[35:25] | if there was someone she trusts, and she said you. | 有没有信任的人 她说是你 |
[35:40] | I’ll give you two a moment. | 现在我让你们独处一会 |
[35:49] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -对不起 -不 |
[35:55] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[35:58] | I’m so sorry. So sorry. | 很抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[36:00] | I’ll be here, okay? I’m here. | 我会陪着你的 好吗 有我在 |
[36:04] | I’m here, okay? It’s okay. | 有我在 好吗 没事的 |
[36:09] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:22] | When you let in the murder bird, | 你把那只凶手鸡放进来时 |
[36:23] | did you know it was a killer? | 知道它会行凶吗 |
[36:24] | No. | 当然不知道了 |
[36:26] | But I was advised to keep the border strong against invaders, | 但有人建议过我要加强边防 防止入侵者 |
[36:31] | and I didn’t listen. | 但我没听 |
[36:33] | All I can do now is try to keep it from happening again. | 现在我只能避免这种事再次发生 |
[36:36] | So, I isolated the offender away from the other chickens. | 所以 我隔离了那只罪犯鸡 |
[36:41] | You put the chicken in the SHU? | 你把那只鸡关禁闭了 |
[36:43] | SHU has a negative connotation. | 禁闭室有负面含义 |
[36:46] | I put her in a therapeutic module. | 我把它关进了一个治疗间 |
[36:53] | You can have mine. | 吃我的吧 |
[36:55] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[36:59] | Let’s just hope you moduled the right chicken. | 希望你关对了鸡 |
[37:02] | What do you mean? The murderer had to be the new chicken. | 什么意思 凶手肯定是那只新来的鸡 |
[37:06] | Do you have a witness? | 你有目击证人吗 |
[37:08] | No, but the new chicken | 没有 但新来的鸡 |
[37:10] | was making furtive movements and was acting shifty. | 行为鬼鬼祟祟 非常可疑 |
[37:13] | Plus, everything was fine before the new chicken showed up. | 再说了 新来的鸡来之前 一切都很和谐 |
[37:20] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[37:30] | “I used to think that it was all my fault. | “我之前觉得都是我的错 |
[37:33] | That I deserved to be treated shitty by you. But I didn’t.” | 我活该被你虐待 但其实不然” |
[37:39] | Uh, give me a break, Kimberly. It was business. | 饶了我吧 金伯利 这是在做生意 |
[37:41] | You made money, I made money. | 你赚了钱 我也赚了钱 |
[37:43] | I didn’t make you have sex with me, like your last pimp. | 我可没有像你上个皮条客一样 逼你跟我做爱 |
[37:44] | 山姆·海利 看到这个了吗 《我为何要现在讲出我的故事》 | |
[37:45] | I treated you well. | 我待你不薄 |
[37:46] | “You sent me out with super dangerous guys, | “你让我跟一些极其危险的人出去 |
[37:49] | and I got trich… trichomoniasis four times.” | 我感染了四次滴虫性阴道炎” |
[37:54] | Uh, but, Kim, you said you were okay with the rough ones. | 但是 小金 你说你可以接受粗人 |
[37:57] | Time out. | 暂停 |
[37:59] | If someone comes to me and tells me, | 如果有人过来跟我说 |
[38:02] | “This is what you did to me,” | “这就是你对我做的” |
[38:04] | it’s my job to listen to them. | 我应该好好倾听 |
[38:05] | It’s not my place to correct | 而不是去纠正 |
[38:07] | what they’re thinking or what they’re feeling. | 他们的想法或感受 |
[38:09] | Damiva, give up your seat. | 达米娃 起来 |
[38:11] | Vazquez, I’m gonna play your victim. | 巴斯克斯 我来扮演你的受害者 |
[38:16] | What up, Kim? Oh, you lookin’ kind of bald these days. | 好啊 小金 你这些天脱发有点严重啊 |
[38:21] | Okay, Juanita. Okay, come on, now. Let’s take this seriously. | 好了 胡安妮塔 开始吧 认真点 |
[38:25] | Kim is gonna tell Ms. Vazquez what she experienced as a victim. | 小金要告诉巴斯克斯女士她作为受害者的经历 |
[38:31] | And I will use Kim’s witness statement to play her role. | 我会用用小金的证词来扮演她的角色 |
[38:37] | Juanita… | 胡安妮塔 |
[38:39] | – I want you– – Can I ask you somethin’ first, Kim? | -我希望你 -我能先问你个问题吗 小金 |
[38:43] | – Yes. – Why’d you turn me in, | -好 -你为什么把我供出来 |
[38:44] | you snitchin’ bag whore? I’m in prison now ’cause of you. | 你这个告密婊 我坐牢都是因为你 |
[38:49] | “I turned you in because someone needed to stop you.” | “我告发你是因为需要有人阻止你” |
[38:54] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:59] | “I turned you in… | “我告发你 |
[39:02] | because I didn’t want other girls | 是因为我不希望其他女孩 |
[39:04] | to go through what I went through.” | 经历和我一样的遭遇” |
[39:07] | What you went through? Well… | 你遭遇了什么 |
[39:10] | you went through my coke like a champ, I know that. | 你用我的可卡因嗨上了天 我知道 |
[39:13] | Kim, you’re a crazy little powder puff girl? Hmm? | 小金 你这个个疯狂的可卡因”扑粉”女孩 |
[39:17] | You’re not listening to me. | 你没听我说 |
[39:19] | I’m trying to tell you what I went through because of you. | 我是想告诉你我的遭遇都是拜你所赐 |
[39:24] | What did you go through, Kim? | 你遭遇了什么 小金 |
[39:27] | “In the beginning, I thought you were my friend. | “一开始 我以为你是我的朋友 |
[39:35] | But if I didn’t do what you wanted… | 但如果我没照你的意思做 |
[39:41] | you punished me. | 你就会惩罚我 |
[39:45] | – I never knew what to expect.” – For real? | -我永远不知道下一步会发生什么” -真的 |
[39:48] | When you fuck for money, expect the life. | 为了钱卖身 还能有什么好日子过 |
[39:51] | You’re still not listening to me. | 你还是没有听我说 |
[39:52] | And you weren’t even that good at it. | 而且你的床上功夫还很差 |
[39:54] | All the complaints I got on you | 很多人都跟我投诉 |
[39:55] | about too much teeth, stanky bush– | 你口的时候总剐到牙 阴毛太臭 |
[39:57] | She’s trying to tell you what you did to her, | 她是想告诉你你对她做了什么 |
[40:01] | and you will not listen to her. | 你永远都不听她说 |
[40:08] | Mr. Caputo, are you okay? | 卡普托先生 你没事吧 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:25] | I wish you would tell me what really happened. | 希望你能告诉我事情的真实经过 |
[40:28] | But if it was you, how can I believe anything that you say? | 但如果真是你干的 我怎么能相信你说的话呢 |
[40:35] | Why is this one in an inappropriately-sized enclosure? | 为什么这只鸡被关在一个尺寸不合适的笼子里 |
[40:40] | Misbehaved. | 行为不端 |
[40:44] | Is this helping? | 这样有用吗 |
[40:46] | – Hard to say. – No! | -难讲 -不 |
[40:51] | No. | 不 |
[40:52] | No, this isn’t happening. | 这不可能 |
[40:55] | It sure is. Another jail bird, | 千真万确 又有一只囚鸡 |
[40:58] | gone to be with the chickens in the sky. | 去见天上的伙伴了 |
[41:01] | I locked up an innocent chicken. | 我关了一只无辜的鸡 |
[41:04] | Kitchen crew! | 厨房组 |
[41:07] | – No, she didn’t. -What? I’m doing Duolingo. | -不是吧 -怎么了 我在多邻国网上学的 |
[41:17] | Hey, welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:19] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:24] | I heard they found you at the chicken coop, | 我听说他们在养鸡舍里找到了你 |
[41:25] | but, uh, that doesn’t sound right. | 但不对啊 |
[41:27] | You– You hate the country life. | 你一直都讨厌乡村生活的 |
[41:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:34] | The last thing I remember is Vinnie… Vinnie came to see me. | 我最后记得的就是 维尼来看我 |
[41:40] | And then, he took the baby away. | 然后 他把孩子带走了 |
[41:43] | And then, he said he wasn’t coming back. | 再然后 他说他不会再回来了 |
[41:47] | – He can’t do that. – No, he absolutely cannot do that. | -他不能那样 -不 他绝对不能那么做 |
[41:51] | What do you mean, uh, that he took the baby away? | 你什么意思 他把孩子带走了 |
[41:55] | Just tell me what he said. | 告诉他怎么说的 |
[41:59] | Why don’t you just get some rest for now, okay? | 要不你去休息一下 好吗 |
[42:03] | And I’m gonna try to find you something decent to eat, okay? | 我去给你找些像样的食物 好吗 |
[42:12] | Here you go. Hold on. I’ll get your feet. | 躺好了 等着 我把你的脚抬上来 |
[42:16] | Okay. Got your little feet. There you go, babe. | 好了 小脚放上来了 睡吧 宝贝 |
[42:26] | You know, you should’ve told me about this. | 你应该跟我说的 |
[42:31] | No, I’m sorry, because I should’ve been there for you. | 不 对不起 因为我应该陪在你身边的 |
[42:36] | Yeah, I’ve just been failing everybody lately. | 我最近辜负了所有人 |
[42:40] | I’m hoping it’s a phase, you know? My, uh… | 希望这只是暂时的 |
[42:43] | I’m-such-a-fuckin’-asshole, how-did-I-miss-that phase, right? | 我真是大混蛋 我怎么没注意到 对吗 |
[42:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:57] | I mean… I can’t go. | 我不能走开 |
[43:01] | She can barely walk. You know, I’m gonna stay here with her. | 她连路都走不动了 我要留下来陪她 |
[43:05] | Okay. I’ll tell Ginger you’re sick. | 好吧 我跟金吉尔说你病了 |
[43:07] | Otherwise, they’re gonna make you go. | 不然 他们会逼你去的 |
[43:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[43:12] | just, uh, tell Shani | 告诉沙妮 |
[43:14] | that I’m sorry I can’t be there with her. | 很抱歉我不能陪她了 |
[43:17] | tell her I’ve been on a disappointing people spree, | 告诉她 我在过辜负她人的狂欢节 |
[43:19] | so she shouldn’t feel alone in my neglect, you know? | 所以她不要因为我不在而感觉孤单 |
[43:23] | I– I’ll see her as soon as I can. | 我会尽快去看她的 |
[43:40] | Up? | 扎起来 |
[43:43] | Or down? | 还是放下来 |
[43:44] | It looks very elegant up, but romantic down. | 扎起来很优雅 但披着很浪漫 |
[44:33] | I’m here to meet my friends. | 我是来见朋友的 |
[44:35] | The reservation is under Bloom. Larry Bloom. | 预订人是布鲁姆 莱瑞·布鲁姆 |
[44:37] | – Yes, let’s see. – And it’s four people now. | -好 我看看 -我们有四个人 |
[44:41] | – Hi, I’m here. – Yes, four people. | -你好 我来了 -对 四个人 |
[44:43] | I’m the fourth. | 我就是第四人 |
[44:44] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[44:45] | I know you’re in very high demand. | 我知道你很忙 |
[44:47] | Of course. I’m here to buffer. | 没事 我是来缓解尴尬的 |
[44:49] | Just call me Buffer the Awkwardness Slayer. | 叫我”缓解尴尬杀手” |
[44:51] | Your party is here. | 你的伙伴已经到了 |
[44:52] | I believe they’re waiting for you at the bar. | 他们应该在吧台等你们 |
[44:54] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[44:58] | You were engaged to him? Very nice. I get it. | 你跟他订过婚 很好 我知道了 |
[45:03] | No, Larry is a different… type. | 不是他 莱瑞是另一型的 |
[45:09] | Larry. | 莱瑞 |
[45:10] | – Hi. Piper, hi. – Hi. | -帕波 -你好 |
[45:17] | I wanted to see if they still had those amazing Japanese toilets. | 我想看看这是不是还保留着那种很赞的日式厕所 |
[45:21] | They do. | 还有 |
[45:22] | My asshole is incredibly clean right now. | 我的屁眼现在无敌干净 |
[45:29] | This is my friend Zelda. | 这是我的朋友塞尔达 |
[45:32] | I’m– I’m Larry. | 我是莱瑞 |
[45:34] | Zelda. I’ve heard only scandalous things about you, | 塞尔达 我听说过的都是你的糗事 |
[45:38] | but I’m relieved to know that at the very least, | 但现在起码知道你的菊花洁净无瑕 |
[45:41] | your anus is immaculate. | 我就放心了 |
[45:46] | – Shall we? – Yeah, let’s do that. | -过去吧 -好 请吧 |
[45:51] | Hi, it’s Piper. I’m not available right now. | 你好 我是帕波 我现在不方便接听电话 |
[46:00] | 塞尔达 非盈利机构 纽约 | |
[46:11] | Piper. | 帕波 |
[46:14] | – Concentrate. – Oh, yeah. | -集中注意力 -好的 |
[46:15] | -Yeah. -Look at that form. | -好 -看着那个姿势 |
[46:19] | She’s got the form. She’s got the form. | 她学会那个姿势了 她学会那个姿势了 |
[46:25] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[46:31] | I can’t do a headstand. | 我做不了头倒立式 |
[46:38] | – I think she did a headstand. – I can’t do a headstand. | -我觉得她做成了 -我做不了头倒立式 |
[46:43] | Get out! And stay the fuck away from her! | 滚 离她远点 |
[46:48] | Unbelievable. You were already cheating on me? | 难以置信 你已经背着我偷吃了 |
[46:52] | You didn’t have to punch her. I thought we were on pause. | 你也没必要揍她吧 我以为我们暂停了 |
[46:55] | Why the fuck would you think we’re on pause? | 你凭什么觉得我们暂停了 |
[46:57] | Maybe because you screamed at me, | 或许因为你冲我大喊大叫 |
[46:59] | you broke a lamp and then you disappeared for three days? | 你摔了一盏灯然后消失了三天 |
[47:01] | I told you, I was trying to figure shit out! | 我告诉过你 我是想好好想想我们的关系 |
[47:05] | You can’t just decide to go fuck the first J.Crew | 你不能就这么决定和第一个出现的 |
[47:08] | sale rack that comes along! | 穿克鲁服装店便宜货上床吧 |
[47:11] | Sylvie, we are not in the same thing anymore. | 赛尔维 我们的默契已经消磨殆尽了 |
[47:13] | No. No, you… | 不 不 你… |
[47:17] | you need me to be broken so you feel needed, | 你需要我活在残破中好让自己感觉被需要 |
[47:20] | and now that I’m doing better, you’re pushing me away. | 现在我变好了 你就把我推开 |
[47:23] | Oh, is that what’s going on? | 是这样吗 |
[47:24] | I’m not your fuckin’ father. | 我又不是你那该死的爹 |
[47:27] | I’m not gonna walk out on you. | 我不会抛弃你 |
[47:30] | This is what you do. | 你就是这样 |
[47:32] | You are so afraid of losing control | 太害怕失去主导权 |
[47:34] | that you just blow shit up before anyone can hurt you. | 就在别人可以伤害到你前先把事搞砸 |
[47:53] | Oh, my gosh. Look at all these cookies! | 天呐 看这些饼干 |
[47:56] | Cookies. Ha! | 饼干 |
[48:52] | Am I stupid? | 我蠢吗 |
[48:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[49:00] | We’re not doing anything wrong. | 我们没做错什么 |
[49:02] | I am a prisoner taking a shower, | 我是个要洗澡的囚犯 |
[49:05] | and you’re a CO who’s watching me. | 而你是个监视我的狱警 |
[49:09] | No, like, am I stupid for thinking this is a thing? | 不 我是问我觉得我们有点什么 这样蠢吗 |
[49:14] | Like, a real thing? | 真的什么 |
[49:17] | Because I feel like I’m… I’m… | 因为我觉得我… |
[49:21] | You’re not stupid. | 你不蠢 |
[49:32] | I miss them. I do. | 我也很怀念他们 真的 |
[49:33] | Cal and I had some solid man-time out in the woods. | 卡尔和我在森林里渡过了一段真正的男人时光 |
[49:36] | Oh, you should call him. | 你应该打给他 |
[49:37] | I bet he’d love to see you. You two could have a dad date. | 我猜他会很想见你的 你们可以来个奶爸约会 |
[49:41] | – Yeah? – Would that be weird? | -是吗 -会奇怪吗 |
[49:43] | I think we’re past weird. | 我觉得我们已经过了会尴尬的时期 |
[49:44] | I mean, you guys are together, I’m married, we’re all okay. | 你们在一起了 我也结婚了 我们都很好 |
[49:48] | You’re married? | 你们结婚了 |
[49:50] | Oh, no, to Alex. | 不 是和艾丽克斯 |
[49:54] | How’s– How’s that going? | 你们还好吗 |
[49:57] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[49:59] | I mean, as you know, it’s hard when one of you is in prison. | 你也知道 有一个还在狱中是比较难 |
[50:03] | But I think we’re finding a way | 但我觉得我们正在想办法 |
[50:05] | to stay connected and open. | 保持联系和开放态度 |
[50:10] | With each other, not like an open relationship. | 对彼此开放 不是那种开放关系 |
[50:15] | Although, we did try that. | 不过那个我们也试过了 |
[50:18] | – Oh, really? – See? | -真的吗 -看见没 |
[50:19] | – It never works. – That’s not what she said– | -开放关系行不通的 -她不是这么说的 |
[50:21] | She implied it. | 她暗示了 |
[50:24] | Sasa dango. | 莎莎团子 |
[50:27] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[50:28] | They don’t have it on the menu anymore, | 菜单上已经没有了 |
[50:29] | but you can get it by request. | 但你可以让他们做 |
[50:31] | Larry. | 莱瑞 |
[50:33] | Warm sake? | 温清酒 |
[50:35] | – And you? – Oh, none for me. | -你要吗 -我不要 |
[50:37] | But you love warm sake. | 但你超喜欢温清酒 |
[50:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[50:46] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[50:55] | That was fast. | 真快 |
[50:57] | – Well, we wanted them to be close in age. – Close, yeah. | -我们希望两个孩子年纪别差太多 -年龄相仿 |
[51:02] | It’s a boy. | 是男孩 |
[51:03] | I’m gonna have a house full of dick. | 我要有一屋子的小鸡鸡了 |
[51:05] | – -You’re our queen bee. | 你就是我们的蜂后 |
[51:07] | My sister and I are 16 months apart. | 我妹妹和我相差十六个月 |
[51:10] | We fought constantly up until puberty, | 我们一直打架到青春期 |
[51:12] | and then, we just suddenly decided we loved each other the most. | 然后 我们突然决定最爱彼此 |
[51:16] | And she is my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[51:18] | Okay, so only the next 12 years will be rough. | 好吧 所以只有接下来的十二年会很煎熬 |
[51:21] | Noted. | 知道了 |
[51:23] | I’m happy for you. I mean it. | 我为你们感到高兴 真的 |
[51:27] | I’m glad that you two have each other. | 我很高兴你们拥有彼此 |
[51:34] | So, three cards? | 三张卡吗 |
[51:36] | – How much is it? – Let’s split it, Larry. | -多少钱 -我们AA 莱瑞 |
[51:37] | I got you. | 你的我来付 |
[51:40] | There you go. | 给 |
[51:48] | It’s so great to be back on crack, kids. | 重新开始卖可卡因真是太棒了 孩子们 |
[51:51] | Yeah, except fenty ain’t cheap-ass crack. | 除了芬太尼不是便宜货 |
[51:54] | It’s fuckin’ strong. | 太他妈带劲了 |
[51:57] | Way better than your mom’s shit. | 比你妈的货好太多了 |
[52:00] | You should– You should call it that, Not Your Mom’s Shit. | 你应该给我们的货起名叫 “不是你妈的货” |
[52:03] | Isn’t fentanyl what killed Prince? | 普林斯不就是芬太尼害死的吗 |
[52:06] | Call it Purple Rain. | 就叫”紫雨”吧 |
[52:07] | I think Not Your Mom’s Shit is more distinctive, | 我觉得”不是你妈的货”更有特色 |
[52:10] | and it speaks more to our local market. | 更贴近本地市场 |
[52:14] | Can I take your tray for you? | 我能帮你放餐盘吗 |
[52:20] | That’s how y’all ought to be treating me around here. | 你们都应该这么尊敬我 |
[52:23] | Wanna pay me to put your tampons in for you? | 想给我钱让我给你放卫生棉条吗 |
[52:27] | What the fuck is the matter with you? | 你有病吧 |
[52:28] | Nothin’. I heard the Kardashians have a person. | 我没病 我听说卡戴珊姐妹都人给她们上棉条 |
[52:31] | I’m tryin’ to keep up. | 我这是与时俱进 |
[52:36] | May I join you? | 我可以坐这吗 |
[52:38] | Fuck off, ferret. | 一边去 白鼬[马屁精] |
[52:40] | Seems like you could use a friend. | 看上去你需要朋友 |
[52:43] | Yo, I like to eat alone. Lookin’ at rodents turns my stomach. | 我喜欢一个人吃饭 看着啮齿动物让我倒胃 |
[52:49] | Your relation has a new connect. | 你亲戚有新关系了 |
[52:56] | Daya got a new pipeline? Who? | 达娅有新渠道了 谁 |
[53:00] | Maybe you don’t like rodents, but moles can be useful. | 你也许不喜欢啮齿动物 但鼹鼠还是很有用的 |
[53:06] | Does she see us together? | 她看到我们在一起了吗 |
[53:11] | Yeah. | 对 |
[53:13] | Good. Then she’s watching her enemies join forces. | 很好 那她就是在看着自己的敌人联手 |
[53:28] | They just confirmed next Friday for our IVF. | 他们确认了下周五给我们做试管婴儿 |
[53:32] | Hello? Next Friday might be the day | 你有没有在听 下周五可能就是 |
[53:35] | your sperm and my egg finally get their shit together | 你的精子和我的卵子终于结合到一起 |
[53:38] | and move into my uterus. | 住进我的子宫的大日子 |
[53:40] | – I have to resign. – Oh, for fuck’s sake. | -我得辞职 -天杀的 |
[53:44] | So glad you’re here. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[53:45] | – Us, too. – Yeah. It’s great. | -我们也是 -太好了 |
[53:52] | So, I heard you had your first lockdown. How’d you do? | 我听说你们迎来了你在任的第一次封锁 还好吗 |
[53:56] | I think I did great. | 我觉得我处理得挺好 |
[53:59] | No small thanks to Professor Caputo’s class. | 这还要大大感谢卡普托教授的课 |
[54:02] | You both have been so ridiculously helpful. | 你们都给了我莫大的帮助 |
[54:05] | I don’t know what I would’ve done without you two. | 没有你们二位 我不知道该怎么办才好 |
[54:08] | I bet you would’ve figured it out, | 我猜你会自己想到解决办法的 |
[54:09] | smart lady like you. | 你这么聪明 |
[54:10] | Well, I know you think I can do anything, | 我知道你觉得我无所不能 |
[54:13] | but I’m just saying, | 但我必须承认 |
[54:16] | it was definitely easier with your support. | 有了二位的支持 我轻松多了 |
[54:22] | Joe, Natalie, here’s to you both. | 乔 娜塔莉 敬你们两位 |
[54:27] | Okay, the three of you. | 好吧 是你们仨 |
[54:31] | Well, I’m glad that somebody’s getting some benefit | 很高兴我们受了这么多苦后 |
[54:35] | from all those years we spent in hell. | 终于有人能从中受益了 |
[54:41] | And not to keep talking shop, but I gotta ask, | 就不继续说工作的事了 但我还是得问下 |
[54:44] | how’s it going with you and hell bitch herself? | 你和那个超级恶婆娘相处得怎么样了 |
[54:46] | – I gotta resign from restorative justice. – No, you don’t. | -我要辞去恢复性司法老师一职 -不行 |
[54:51] | He’s overreacting. | 他反应过度了 |
[54:53] | To what? | 什么事 |
[54:56] | There is a restraining order against me. | 有人对我申请了限制令 |
[54:58] | It’s bullshit. He got Me-Too’d over nothing. | 扯淡 他无缘无故被牵扯进”我也是”运动了 |
[55:01] | It wasn’t nothing. | 没什么事 |
[55:03] | And I didn’t get Me-Too’d. | 我没有被”我也是” |
[55:06] | I was not the victim. | 我不是受害者 |
[55:09] | So, you did it? | 那你做了吗 |
[55:11] | Did what? | 做什么 |
[55:14] | Yes, I did it. | 我做了 |
[55:17] | There was a young woman, Susan Fischer. | 有个年轻姑娘 叫苏珊·费舍尔 |
[55:19] | She was a CO at camp, and I liked her. | 她是惩教所的狱警 我喜欢过她 |
[55:22] | And it was inappropriate. | 我做了不恰当的事 |
[55:24] | I created an atmosphere at work that was sexualized | 我创造了一种与性有关的工作氛围 |
[55:29] | and it made her uncomfortable, | 让她觉得很不舒服 |
[55:31] | and I crossed lines I shouldn’t have. | 然后我越了界 做了不应该的事 |
[55:34] | And when she rejected me, I fired her. | 她拒绝我后 我就炒了她 |
[55:41] | It’s not the only reason he fired her. | 这不是他炒掉她的唯一理由 |
[55:44] | She wasn’t exactly a star CO. | 她工作表现并不是很出色 |
[55:53] | You do have to resign. | 你确实需要辞职 |
[55:55] | Yeah. | 好 |
[56:01] | Well, uh… | 那… |
[56:03] | I made profiteroles. | 我做了泡芙 |
[56:10] | Do you think that some relationships… | 你觉不觉得有些关系 |
[56:14] | I don’t know, complete? | 我说不好 是完整的 |
[56:17] | Like, you reach the end of them, | 比如 到了关系最后 |
[56:18] | and you don’t need anything else there? | 你就不再需要别的了 |
[56:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[56:26] | Yes, and also, I think | 是的 我还觉得 |
[56:27] | some relationships never do, in a good way. | 有些关系完全不同 不过是好的那种 |
[56:31] | They just continue to evolve, surprise you. | 这样的关系会继续发展 让你惊喜 |
[56:40] | Well, I am zonked. I’ll see you at yoga? | 我有点迷了 瑜伽课见 |
[56:44] | Yes, okay. I’ll see you there. | 好 到时见 |
[56:52] | I want you to know, | 我希望你知道 |
[56:52] | I fully support whatever shampoo you’re using. | 不管你用的是什么洗发水 我都完全支持 |
[56:58] | Well… | 那… |
[57:01] | Thanks for a fun night, Piper. | 谢谢你让我度过了一个有趣的夜晚 帕波 |
[57:07] | Would you want to… | 你愿意… |
[57:13] | be my plus one at this gala thing? | 当我公益盛会的同伴吗 |
[57:18] | I’d love to. Good night. | 我很乐意 晚安 |
[57:21] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[57:39] | 艾丽克斯 三通未接来电 什么情况 |