时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:29] | Only thing you’re gonna catch with those crumbs is a rat. | 你用那些面包屑只会抓到老鼠 |
[01:31] | I’m not trying to catch it. I’m trying to feed it. | 我不是想抓它 我是要喂它 |
[01:34] | Think Code Talker will mind if I put this here till she gets back? | 我先放她床上 你觉得密语姐会介意吗 |
[01:37] | Assuming she gets back. | 前提是她会回来 |
[01:38] | Ay, please. She’s in Medical, not dead. | 拜托 她只是进医务室 又不是死了 |
[01:41] | Or they transferred her or deported her. | 或者她被转走 或被驱逐出境了 |
[01:43] | She wasn’t deported. | 她没被驱逐出境 |
[01:44] | They make you take your sheets off before you go. | 不然 他们会在你走之前让你把床单拿走 |
[01:47] | 519 813 519. 813. | |
[01:51] | You’ve got mail. | 有你们的信 |
[01:53] | – 741. You’ve got mail. – Are you still on AOL? | -741 有你的信 -你还在用美国在线吗 |
[01:57] | – They’re moving my hearing up. – Mine, too. | -他们把我的听证会提前了 -我的也是 |
[01:59] | You’ve got mail. | 有你的信 |
[02:01] | 431. You’ve got mail. | 431 有你的信 |
[02:05] | 893 893. | |
[02:07] | – Shani, you didn’t get one? – I ran out of hearings. | -沙妮 你没收到吗 -我没有听证会了 |
[02:10] | Air ICE is giving me a free flight | 移民及海关执法局要送我一张 |
[02:12] | to my fucking funeral. | 通往我的葬礼的免费机票 |
[02:15] | Shani, I’m sorry. | 沙妮 很抱歉 |
[02:16] | I’m still waiting on a copy of my defense file. | 我还在等我辩护文件的复印件 |
[02:20] | How the hell am I gonna get my case tossed | 如果无法证明我的垃圾律师 |
[02:22] | if I can’t prove my shitty lawyer fucked up my conviction? | 搞砸了定罪 老娘要怎么翻案 |
[02:27] | How can I get my immigration case dismissed | 如果无法证明法院指定的律师因疏忽 |
[02:30] | if I can’t prove that my court-appointed attorney was negligent | 而影响了我刑事诉讼的结果 |
[02:34] | and affected the results of my criminal proceedings? | 我要如何撤销我的移民案件 |
[02:38] | You got this. Any decent judge would throw it out. | 你没问题的 任何正派的法官都会驳回此案的 |
[02:41] | “Decent” seems to be relative these days. | 这年头”正派”也只是相对的 |
[02:51] | Try to be nice and you get shit on your head. | 想做点好事却淋了一脑袋鸟屎 |
[02:54] | God bless America. | 上帝保佑美国 |
[02:59] | Isn’t it great? | 很棒吧 |
[03:00] | It’s a beauty, Ms. Ferguson. | 非常漂亮 弗格森女士 |
[03:02] | Thank you, Mr. Litvack. | 谢谢 利特瓦克先生 |
[03:03] | Like the inside of a cereal box minus the happy prize. | 就像麦片盒子 但里面少了惊喜奖品 |
[03:07] | The happy prize is | 惊喜奖品就是 |
[03:08] | we don’t have to keep busing detainees across the state | 我们不用再每次送拘留犯 |
[03:10] | every time they have a court appearance. | 横跨半个州去出庭 |
[03:12] | Exactly. And now every detainee | 没错 现在埃塞克斯 |
[03:14] | from Essex and Clinton counties get bused here. | 和克林顿县所有犯人都会被送到这里 |
[03:18] | Always looking out for the bottom line. | 任何时候都要留心底线 |
[03:21] | Aw. Thank you. | 多谢提醒 |
[03:22] | I will admit that when we first won this contract, | 我承认我们刚拿下这合同时 |
[03:24] | I was a bit daunted. | 我有点胆怯 |
[03:26] | These hearings can be… very controversial. | 这些听证会可能…非常具有争议性 |
[03:29] | Plus the pressure to build something so fast. | 再加上要在这么短时间内建成 压力很大 |
[03:31] | But then Carlos here told me a very inspiring story | 但这位卡洛斯讲了一个非常鼓舞人心的故事 |
[03:35] | about how the DHS built an entire | 当年飓风”卡特里娜”袭击新奥尔良后 |
[03:37] | prison in New Orleans the week after Katrina hit, | 国土安全部在一周内建好了一座监狱 |
[03:39] | and I thought, if they can | 于是我心想 |
[03:40] | build an entire prison in the middle of a flood, | 如果他们能在洪水中央建好监狱 |
[03:43] | I can build a courtroom in the middle of a shitstorm. | 我也能在一片混乱中建好法庭 |
[03:45] | Standards to live by. | 那也要遵循标准 |
[03:47] | I don’t see judge’s chambers anywhere. | 我没看到有法官审讯室 |
[03:50] | Are you planning on them hanging out in the hall | 你打算让他们在走廊傻站吗 |
[03:53] | or does my office become a WeWork? | 还是说要征用我的办公室 |
[03:55] | Oh, the judges never leave the bench. | 法官们永远不会离开座位 |
[03:57] | Yeah, they see at least 100 cases a day. | 他们每天至少审一百宗案子 |
[03:59] | Maybe they wear those adult | 或许他们像那个女宇航员一样 |
[04:01] | diapers like that lady astronaut, right? | 穿成人纸尿裤 对吧 |
[04:03] | Although, I am working on setting up a teleconferencing line | 不过 我正着手搭建视频会议线路 |
[04:07] | so the judges can do it all via webcam. | 这样法官就能通过网络摄像头审案 |
[04:10] | Speed us up by 32%. | 能提高32%效率 |
[04:11] | And some people complain Skype sex feels impersonal. | 有些人还抱怨网络视频性爱太没人情味呢 |
[04:15] | Linds… Ms. Ferguson, why don’t you sit in the judge’s chair | 小琳…弗格森女士 不如你坐上法官席 |
[04:20] | – and I’ll take your picture? – No. | -我帮你拍张照片 -不了 |
[04:23] | – Come on. – I can’t. | -来嘛 -不行啦 |
[04:24] | Yes, you can. Please. | 当然可以 拜托 |
[04:28] | You. | 你啊 |
[04:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:37] | So satisfying. Carlos, you be the bailiff. | 好有满足感 卡洛斯 你扮法警 |
[04:40] | – Do you mind taking our– – No, I am out of here. | -你能不能帮我们拍… -不要 我走了 |
[04:42] | Sorry to bust in. We got a minor situation in Medical. | 抱歉打扰了 医务室出了点小状况 |
[04:49] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[04:50] | The patient presented with | 病人出现了 |
[04:51] | severe abdominal upset and vaginal spotting. | 严重腹痛和阴道小量出血的症状 |
[04:54] | But, thankfully, the pregnancy is still viable. | 不过幸好胎儿能保下来 |
[04:56] | She’s pregnant? | 她怀孕了吗 |
[04:58] | I’d say about nine weeks along. | 大约怀孕九周 |
[05:00] | – So, why is she still screaming? – She’s scared, poor thing. | -那她为什么还哭 -这可怜的姑娘是害怕 |
[05:03] | She doesn’t know that her little oogie woogie’s gonna be okay. | 她不知道她肚里的小宝贝是否平安无事 |
[05:05] | Mama, mama, your baby’s gonna be okay. | 妈妈 妈妈 你的孩子不会有事的 |
[05:08] | Okay, your baby’s gonna be okay. | 你的宝宝不会有事的 |
[05:14] | Where is her translator? | 她的翻译在哪 |
[05:15] | We don’t have a translator for that. | 我们没有这种语言的翻译 |
[05:17] | You’re supposed to file a | 如果犯人需要口译服务 |
[05:18] | report if a detainee needs the Language Line. | 你应该上报的 |
[05:21] | I have a new courtroom to oversee, | 我要监督新法庭的运作 |
[05:23] | so this sounds like a you problem to me. | 所以这听起来是你要解决的问题 |
[05:36] | I don’t know why no one else wants to work in the ICE kitchen. | 我不知道为何其他人都不想去移民局厨房工作 |
[05:39] | They scared they’ll be deported or something? | 他们害怕会被驱逐之类的吗 |
[05:41] | It’s ’cause Mendoza ain’t easy. | 因为曼多萨很难相处 |
[05:43] | So, why you wanna do it? | 那你为什么想去 |
[05:44] | I’m trying to continue my journey of personal improvement. | 我想继续自我提高的旅程 |
[05:54] | but you know what? | 不过你知道吗 |
[05:56] | Maybe I should make amends with my bunkie first, | 或许我该先向我室友道歉 |
[05:58] | because she’s mad at me ’cause I made her clean up | 因为她生我气了 我昨晚叫她 |
[06:00] | whatever was leaking out of the toilet last night. | 清理马桶渗漏的脏东西 |
[06:01] | Too late. We need kitchen crew. | 来不及了 我们需要厨房人员 |
[06:05] | You only brought one person? | 你只带了一个人来 |
[06:08] | Can’t you see our entire white contingent is MIA? | 你没看到所有白人员工都失踪了吗 |
[06:12] | Well, I always heard that | 我常听人家说 |
[06:13] | one Latin works just as hard as three whites. | 一个拉丁人干起活来顶三个白人 |
[06:15] | I know you mean that as a compliment, | 我知道你是想恭维我们 |
[06:16] | but I’m gonna take it as an insult. | 但我觉得这是侮辱 |
[06:18] | I asked for Diaz, not Ruiz. | 我叫你找迪亚茨来 不是卢茨 |
[06:20] | Big Diaz and Little Diaz both declined. | 大小迪亚茨都拒绝了 |
[06:22] | Wait, which one’s which? | 等等 谁是大谁是小 |
[06:23] | It’s a little confusing because the older one is smaller. | 我搞不清楚 因为年纪大的那个个子比较小 |
[06:25] | You’re not getting a Diaz. | 反正两个迪亚茨都不会来 |
[06:26] | Well, I don’t want a Ruiz neither. | 我也不想要叫卢茨的 |
[06:34] | Gloria, I know things have been really rough between us. | 歌洛丽娅 我知道我们之间有矛盾 |
[06:37] | But I was hoping maybe… | 但我希望… |
[06:40] | maybe this might be a chance for us to, you know, reset the game. | 我们能够借这次机会 重新来过 |
[06:46] | Relationships are best mended by working together, you know? | 一起工作是修补关系最有效的方式 |
[06:52] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[06:59] | – Here’s my check. – Okay. | -这是我的支票 -好 |
[07:00] | And, I wanted to ask permission to go to a fundraiser. | 还有 我希望你能批准我参加筹款活动 |
[07:04] | My friend asked me to be her plus one. | 我朋友邀请我作为女伴出席 |
[07:06] | And there will be alcohol there, of which I will not partake. | 到时现场会有酒 但我不会喝的 |
[07:10] | And it will probably interfere with my curfew, | 而且我可能会超过宵禁时间回家 |
[07:12] | but it’s for an important cause– | 但这是为了有意义的事 |
[07:13] | I’m not interested in the details of your date, but you can go. | 我没兴趣知道你约会的细节 不过你可以去 |
[07:17] | It’s not a date, but thank you very much for signing off. | 不是约会 但非常谢谢你批准 |
[07:19] | Thank yourself. I mean, | 谢你自己就好 |
[07:21] | your employment situation has been steady, | 这段时间你就业情况很稳定 |
[07:23] | your drug tests have been coming back clean, | 药检结果都没问题 |
[07:26] | and looking at the clarity of your sample, | 你的尿液标本透明澄清 |
[07:29] | you’re living a healthy life. | 说明你过着健康的生活 |
[07:30] | You drinking alkaline water? | 你在喝碱性水吗 |
[07:32] | I am. I’m feeling great. I even got back into running. | 是的 我感觉很好 甚至又开始跑步了 |
[07:36] | I feel like I’m finally living my truth. | 我觉得我终于活出了真实的自己 |
[07:40] | Sorry, I know that’s a cliché. | 抱歉 我知道这句话很老套 |
[07:43] | – But clichés are clichés for a reason. – Yes. Yes, they are. | -但金句不怕老 真理藏其中 -说得对 |
[07:48] | They’re really just catchy truths. | 它们都是朗朗上口的真理 |
[07:49] | Do you know that squirrels’ teeth never stop growing? | 你知道松鼠的牙会不停地生长吗 |
[07:51] | Okay, so your probation is ending soon, | 你的缓刑快结束了 |
[07:54] | and you might wanna try and figure out | 你最好开始想想 |
[07:55] | what you wanna do with the rest of your life. | 你下半辈子打算怎么过 |
[07:59] | Can you be more specific? | 你能说具体一点吗 |
[08:01] | Okay. “Have you found a place of your own?” | “你找到自己的住处了吗” |
[08:04] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[08:05] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:08] | “Have you cut ties with people | “你与之前犯罪行为涉及人员 |
[08:09] | involved with your past criminal activities?” | 切断联系了吗” |
[08:11] | Well, that one’s tricky, given the marriage. | 这题很复杂 我跟其中一人结婚了 |
[08:15] | No. Okay. | 没有 好的 |
[08:17] | “Do you have career aspirations beyond your current employment?” | “除了目前工作之外 你有别的的职业抱负吗” |
[08:20] | – Yes, of course. – All right, then, what are they? | -当然有 -很好 有哪些 |
[08:22] | Well, I’m not sure exactly what they are yet, beyond aspirational. | 我还不知道具体有哪些 只确定我有抱负 |
[08:28] | No. | 没有 |
[08:33] | When do you need the answer to these questions? | 你什么时候要知道这些问题的答案 |
[08:37] | They’re– They’re not for me, okay? | 不是我要知道答案 好吗 |
[08:41] | You have to find these answers for yourself. | 你必须为自己找到这些答案 |
[08:51] | Go. And keep the door open for the next one, please. | 你可以走了 别关门 让下一位进来 |
[08:54] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[08:57] | Sophia! | 索菲娅 |
[08:58] | Girl, I haven’t seen you since the last time. | 姐们 那次之后就再没见过你了 |
[09:01] | – You look amazing. – And you look… | -你看起来美极了 -你看起来… |
[09:04] | like the last time, but damp. | 跟上次一样 不过很油腻 |
[09:10] | Give the woman your card, Ms. Burset. | 把你名片给她 伯赛特女士 |
[09:12] | She has some fancy party and her hair needs an ambulance. | 她要去参加高级宴会 但她头发需要急救 |
[09:18] | Trust. | 信任啊 |
[09:21] | All right, everybody out of your cells | 所有人立刻从囚室出来 |
[09:23] | and up against the wall, now! | 靠墙站好 |
[09:28] | – What’s happening? – Random sweep. | -什么情况 -突击检查 |
[09:29] | What? Why wasn’t I informed? | 什么 为什么我没收到通知 |
[09:31] | ‘Cause then it wouldn’t be random. | 你知道就不叫突击了 |
[09:35] | Move your ass, inmate. Move it. | 快点 犯人 动作快点 |
[09:44] | You got anything on you? | 你身上有违禁品吗 |
[09:45] | Don’t worry. Everything is buried within the shower pipes. | 别担心 都藏在浴室管道里了 |
[09:48] | Except I got some buried in my cock pipe. | 但我藏了一些在我的下体里 |
[09:51] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 |
[09:53] | Went deep sea diving. I caught me a hairy squid. | 我去深海潜水了 抓到一只多毛鱿鱼 |
[09:57] | Motherfucker. | 操他妈 |
[09:59] | More like fuck your mother. | 操你的妈才对 |
[10:12] | This is a lot. | 违禁品还真多 |
[10:15] | I told you it was a good tip. | 我说了这次爆料很猛 |
[10:16] | I mean, look at all these pills. | 你看有多少药片啊 |
[10:19] | Look at all that hair. You could make yourself a toupee. | 你看有多少头发啊 你都能给自己织顶假发了 |
[10:23] | Not “you,” you. Just someone could. | 不是特指你 泛指所有人 |
[10:27] | Now, how the heck did somebody even sneak this in? | 她们怎么把这种玩意偷带进来的 |
[10:29] | Kind of looks like a lobster claw. | 形状有点像龙虾钳 |
[10:32] | Which part’s the tickle and which part’s the plug? | 哪一头用来塞进去 哪一头用来刺激 |
[10:33] | Hopper, Ginger, take all this to the contraband room | 霍珀 金吉尔 把这些都拿去违禁品室 |
[10:36] | and make sure it’s itemized properly. | 确保逐个做好记录 |
[10:40] | Of course. And you’re welcome. | 没问题 还有 不用谢 |
[10:48] | What do you know about this? | 你对这情况了解多少 |
[10:50] | Me? Nothing. I… Nothing. | 我吗 一无所知 毫不知情 |
[10:54] | I really need to know which one of these scrotum bros | 我要知道是哪个精虫上脑的男狱警 |
[10:57] | is bringing in all this stuff. | 把违禁品偷运进来的 |
[10:59] | I wish I could tell you, I do. I just… I don’t know. | 我也希望能告诉你 真的 但我不知道 |
[11:03] | I could really use some help. | 我真的需要人帮忙 |
[11:05] | Could you be my girl on the inside? Tell me if you see anything? | 你能当我的眼线吗 有发现就向我汇报 |
[11:09] | – Of course. I’ve got your back. – Right. | -没问题 我会帮你 -好的 |
[11:29] | Nicky. Thanks for coming. | 妮琪 谢谢你来见我 |
[11:32] | You got balls, I’ll give you that. | 我承认你狗胆不小 |
[11:34] | – So, how’s Lorna doing? – You know, bright and sprightly. | -罗娜还好吗 -好得不得了 |
[11:39] | Look, I know Lorna is having | 我知道这一切对罗娜 |
[11:40] | a real hard time with all this, and so am I. | 打击很大 但我也一样 |
[11:44] | This is killing me. But I gotta move on. | 我也很痛苦 但我必须放下向前看 |
[11:48] | I was hoping maybe you could help her understand | 我希望你能劝她想通 |
[11:50] | why she’s gotta sign these divorce papers. | 她必须签离婚协议书 |
[11:54] | Okay, so you asked me here to help you with your divorce? | 你居然叫我帮你们俩离婚 |
[11:57] | Jesus, Vinnie. I can smell the rotting carcass of your soul | 服了你 维尼 我隔着玻璃都能闻到 |
[12:00] | – through the glass. – Nicky– | -你腐烂的灵魂 -妮琪 |
[12:02] | You have a responsibility to her as her kid’s father, | 你对她有责任 你是她孩子的爸爸 |
[12:04] | and you can’t just suddenly decide that you’re moving | 你不能突然就决定要搬走 |
[12:06] | and taking Sterling with you. | 并把斯特林带走 |
[12:08] | He means everything to her. She has a right to see him. | 他是她的一切 她有权利见他 |
[12:10] | I don’t know what Lorna told you, but… | 我不知道罗娜跟你说了什么 但… |
[12:17] | Actually, I know exactly | 事实上 我很清楚 |
[12:19] | what she told you and that’s the problem. | 她跟你说了什么 那就是问题所在 |
[12:23] | Nicky, the baby died in the NICU. | 妮琪 孩子在新生儿重症监护室就死了 |
[12:31] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:32] | I– I saw a picture of him yesterday where he’s drooling | 我昨天才看到他流口水的照片 |
[12:35] | ’cause he’s teething, ’cause he’s a very early teether. | 因为他在长牙 他很早开始出牙 |
[12:38] | She’s taking other people’s photos from the Internet. | 她从网上下载别的小孩的照片 |
[12:42] | It’s not him. | 那不是他 |
[12:48] | Shit. | 我操 |
[12:50] | Vinnie, I’m so sorry. | 维尼 我很抱歉 |
[12:57] | She’s down the rabbit hole. | 她掉进兔子洞了 |
[12:58] | ‘Cause she can’t process it. | 因为她接受不了这个事实 |
[13:01] | She’s gone someplace in her head, and I can’t reach her. | 她陷入了自己的幻想里 我说的话她听不进去 |
[13:05] | The prison doc said that they’re gonna transfer her to some unit | 狱医说他们准备把她转到别的地方 |
[13:09] | with all the oldies and nutties, | 那里关的都是老人和疯子 |
[13:11] | and maybe that’s gonna help. | 也许那对她有帮助 |
[13:13] | At least she’ll have more supervision. | 至少她能得到更多监管 |
[13:14] | What? No, no, no, no, all right? | 什么 不行 绝对不行 |
[13:15] | She doesn’t know anyone in Florida. | 她在佛区一个熟人都没有 |
[13:17] | She shouldn’t be in there. She should be with me. | 她不能被关在那 她应该跟我在一起 |
[13:20] | Nicky, I know that you love her, | 妮琪 我知道你爱她 |
[13:21] | and I appreciate all you do for her, I do. | 我真心感激你对她所做的一切 |
[13:23] | So, don’t take this the wrong way, | 所以你别误会我的意思 |
[13:25] | but you’ve been with her this entire time and you didn’t know. | 但你这段时间都跟她在一起 却不知道她的情况 |
[13:31] | She needs more help than you or me can give her. | 她所需的帮助 你我都给不了 |
[13:33] | I’ve been distracted, yeah, but, I’m here now. | 我之前因为别的事分了心 但现在我在这了 |
[13:38] | And I understand, all right? You need to move on. | 我都懂 好吗 你需要放下往前看 |
[13:42] | But I can’t let her go when she needs me most. | 但我不能在她最需要我的时候放她走 |
[13:47] | You need to tell them not to transfer her. | 你得跟他们说 别把她转走 |
[13:51] | It’s not up to me. And I think it’s already a done deal. | 这事不是我说了算 而且应该已经定下来了 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:06] | My moms used to make us fish head soup before tests. | 以前我妈总在考试前给我们煮鱼头汤 |
[14:09] | Said their brain cells make us smarter. | 说鱼的脑细胞能让我们变聪明 |
[14:10] | Fish brains? Come on. | 鱼脑 少来了 |
[14:12] | When’s the last time you thought to yourself, | 你什么时候看到鱼会觉得 |
[14:13] | “Wow, there’s a smart fish”? | “这条鱼真聪明” |
[14:15] | Finding Nemo? | 《海底总动员》 |
[14:17] | Yo, Taystee, you done yet? | 美味姐 你搞完没有 |
[14:18] | Damn, you acting like you waiting on some chili cheese fries. | 你们怎么一副在等吃辣芝士薯条的样子 |
[14:22] | Except for chili cheese fries can’t tell you if you’re dumb. | 区别在于辣芝士薯条不能告诉你 你蠢不蠢 |
[14:25] | What do you mean, I failed? | 我不及格是什么意思 |
[14:27] | All right, B-plus! | 我得了B+ 太棒了 |
[14:29] | If I can get Luschek to | 如果能让卢斯奇克 |
[14:30] | bring in some fish head, I know I can ace this. | 给我偷帯些鱼脑进来 我一定能得A |
[14:32] | If I can give Luschek some head head, I know I can ace it, too. | 如果我能给卢斯奇克口交 我也一定能得A |
[14:36] | You realize it’s a machine that grades the tests? | 你知道是机器给试卷打分的吧 |
[14:38] | I know that. I just think his sperm cells will make me smarter. | 我知道 我只是觉得他的精液细胞能让我变聪明 |
[14:42] | Congrats, Doggett. You did good. | 恭喜 德盖特 你考得很好 |
[14:45] | Wait, she passed? | 等一下 她及格了 |
[14:47] | Give back my test. | 把试卷还给我 |
[14:48] | You still got a bunch wrong, even with your extra dummy time. | 你有笨蛋加时还错了几题 |
[14:51] | – I’m not a dummy. – Y’all both are geniuses, okay? | -我才不是笨蛋 -你们俩都是天才 行了没 |
[14:54] | Now let’s go over some of the basic algebra you messed up on. | 我们来过一遍你们做错的基本代数 |
[14:57] | My brain’s gonna explode. No one uses this shit anyhow. | 我头都要爆炸了 这些根本用不上 |
[15:00] | Are you kidding me? You need this shit to live. | 你开什么玩笑 这跟生活息息相关 |
[15:02] | – Akers, when you getting out? – Two years. | -埃克斯 你什么时候出去 -两年后 |
[15:04] | Okay, so let’s come up with a budget for when that day happens. | 那我们来算一下你出狱后所需的预算 |
[15:08] | Let’s say that you get a job the first week you get out, | 假设你出去后第一周就找到工作 |
[15:12] | because you baller, right? | 因为你很有本事 |
[15:16] | But money also has to go out for probation fees, | 但你还得付缓刑费用 |
[15:22] | water, power, Internet, and you gotta eat. | 水电费 上网费 你还要吃饭 |
[15:26] | – My kid’s gotta eat, too. – She got a mouth to feed. | -我孩子也要吃饭 -她得喂饱一个孩子 |
[15:28] | Shoes and shit, right? | 还得买鞋子那些 对吧 |
[15:30] | And then, there is X. | 然后我们设个”X” |
[15:33] | X is the amount that you have left for rent. | “X”是你剩下的用来付房租的钱 |
[15:37] | X better be enough for a two bedroom. | X最好够租带两卧室的房子 |
[15:38] | I must’ve done it wrong ’cause I have negative 300. | 我一定是算错了 我的结果是负三百 |
[15:41] | I got the same thing. | 我也是 |
[15:45] | That’s because that’s what it is. | 因为这就是正确答案 |
[15:48] | I got positive 500. | 我得出正五百 |
[15:50] | But that’s cause I’m trappin’ to supplement my income. | 但那是因为我卖毒品增加收入 |
[15:53] | Man, math is bullshit. | 数学就是胡说八道 |
[15:54] | Maybe you could get a loan. | 或许你可以贷款 |
[15:55] | Ain’t no bank gonna give a loan to an ex-con. | 没有银行会借钱给坐过牢的人 |
[15:58] | Get a community loan, | 那就申请社区贷款 |
[15:59] | like my mama did when our trailer was towed away. | 我们住的拖车被拖走时 我妈就这么做的 |
[16:01] | Everyone pitched in and helped us pay. | 全社区的人都出力帮我们付钱 |
[16:04] | They did? That’s good. That’s what loans should be. | 真的吗 那很好 贷款就应该是这样 |
[16:08] | Except that ain’t a loan. That’s a redneck Kickstarter. | 只是那不是贷款 那是乡巴佬的众筹网 |
[16:10] | No, it is too a loan, because Mama repaid it | 不 那也是贷款 因为约翰叔叔的拖车 |
[16:13] | when John John’s trailer burned down. | 烧毁时 我妈还钱了 |
[16:15] | I mean, she might’ve sucked him off, I can’t really remember, | 她可能是给他口了一发 我记不清了 |
[16:17] | but either way, it was paid. | 但不管怎样 她就是还了 |
[16:24] | Tell her the big slot is for the pasta casserole. | 告诉她 大的那格是用来装炖意粉的 |
[16:27] | The big slot is for– | 大的那格是用来… |
[16:28] | I can hear you fine, Gloria, | 我能听见 歌洛丽娅 |
[16:30] | and whenever you’re ready to talk to me– | 你什么时候愿意跟我谈了 |
[16:32] | You’re running half an hour behind, Mendoza. | 你进度落后了半小时 曼多萨 |
[16:34] | Third time this week. | 这周已经第三次了 |
[16:35] | I’m doing what I can when you don’t bring me any volunteers. | 我已经尽力了 你们又不给我找志愿者 |
[16:47] | Where is everybody? | 人都到哪去了 |
[16:48] | Nowhere good is my guess. | 肯定不是什么好地方 |
[17:00] | Well, well, so much for Saint Gloria, huh? | 圣人歌洛丽娅终于也堕落了 是吗 |
[17:03] | She dealing Aleida’s shit, or is that Daya’s shit? | 她帮阿蕾达还是达娅卖货 |
[17:05] | That ain’t got nothing to do with either of the Diazeses. | 这跟那两个迪亚茨们都没关系 |
[17:13] | Please, I need to talk to Nicky. Where is she? | 拜托 我得找妮琪 她在哪 |
[17:15] | No clue. I mean, I seen her in prison, | 我不知道 我在监狱里见过她 |
[17:19] | so I know that she ain’t escaped or been released or nothing. | 所以我知道她没越狱 也没被释放 |
[17:23] | Shani, Nicky wanted to be here, | 沙妮 妮琪本来想待在这里 |
[17:25] | but some people close to her are kind of falling apart. | 但她有几个很要好的人出了事 |
[17:27] | She’s dealing with a lot of heavy shit right now. | 她现在要处理很多沉重的问题 |
[17:29] | There’s heavy shit here, too. | 我这也有沉重的问题 |
[17:30] | When is she here? I need to talk to her. | 她几时才来 我得跟她谈谈 |
[17:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:40] | Where is everyone? Is Blanca okay? | 人都哪去了 布兰卡没事吧 |
[17:41] | She’s going over her case. | 她在研究她的案子 |
[17:43] | Everyone’s hearings are being pushed up. | 所有人的听证会都提前了 |
[17:44] | Shit. Were you able to talk to your boys? | 该死 你跟两个儿子谈过了吗 |
[17:46] | The foster home won’t accept calls from the detention center, | 寄养家庭不肯接拘留中心打去的电话 |
[17:49] | which is why I have to ask for another favor. | 所以我得再请你帮个忙 |
[17:53] | Is there any way you could bring your phone in? | 你能不能想办法把你的手机带进来 |
[17:56] | No, I can’t do that. | 不 我不能那么做 |
[17:59] | – Please, you don’t understand. – I’m getting out in a few weeks. | -求你了 你不懂 -我再过几周就出去了 |
[18:01] | Please, I’m begging you. | 拜托 算我求你了 |
[18:05] | I got my own kids to think of. I’m sorry. | 我得考虑我自己的孩子 对不起 |
[18:14] | Mrs. Córdova, I’m so sorry they called you in, | 科尔多瓦太太 很抱歉他们叫你来 |
[18:17] | but Abel hasn’t stopped crying since this morning. | 但艾贝尔从今早哭到现在 |
[18:20] | We got Benji out of class, but he couldn’t calm him either. | 我们把班吉找来 但他也无法让他平静 |
[18:22] | – Thank you. Where are they? – In the nurse’s office. | -谢谢你 他们在哪 -医务室 |
[18:25] | Mrs. Córdova, I’m really sorry for your loss. | 科尔多瓦太太 节哀顺变 |
[18:37] | He was scared that you wouldn’t come back. | 他害怕你不会回来了 |
[18:40] | Sweetheart, | 亲爱的 |
[18:41] | Mommy always comes back at three o’clock, like every day. | 妈妈每天都三点准时回来的 |
[18:46] | Is this about Daddy? | 是因为爸爸吗 |
[18:49] | Come on. | 来 |
[18:52] | I know you miss him so much. | 我知道你们很想念他 |
[18:55] | And we’ll be missing him for a long time, | 未来很长一段时间 我们都会想念他 |
[18:58] | but we are here together. | 但我们一起面对 |
[19:00] | What if you die, too? | 如果你也死了呢 |
[19:02] | Baby, I’m not going to die. | 宝贝 我不会死的 |
[19:04] | Fat Enzo says everybody dies, even babies. | 肥仔恩佐说人人都会死的 婴儿也不例外 |
[19:07] | Don’t listen to Fat Enzo, or Skinny Enzo, or any Enzo. | 别听肥仔恩佐瞎说 也别听瘦恩佐或任何恩佐的 |
[19:13] | I can’t die. I have to stick around, | 我不能死 我得待在你们身边 |
[19:15] | make sure you two get into college. | 确保你们上大学 |
[19:17] | And then I have to make sure you study hard, | 然后我得确保你们好好学习 |
[19:20] | and treat women right and marry someone you love, | 学会尊重女性 以后和你们爱的人结婚 |
[19:23] | and get good jobs, | 并找到好工作 |
[19:25] | and have kids that you make me babysit every Saturday, | 然后生小孩 让我每周六帮你们照看 |
[19:29] | and then, maybe, once you’re 70, | 直到你们七十岁 |
[19:32] | and need your diapers changed again, then I’ll die. | 又需要别人帮你们换尿布的时候 我才会死 |
[19:38] | I’ll be 100 by then. It won’t matter. | 到那时我都一百岁了 死了也无所谓 |
[19:43] | And I’ll still come back and haunt you every day, | 但我的鬼魂还是会每天回来缠着你们 |
[19:46] | so you better stay good. | 所以你最好乖乖的 |
[19:49] | Come on. How about we go get some raspados? | 走吧 我们去吃刨冰好不好 |
[19:52] | And then TV? | 然后看电视行吗 |
[19:54] | Okay, but you have to promise me | 行 但你得答应我 |
[19:58] | that tomorrow we’ll all do our best | 明天我们都会努力 |
[19:59] | to get back to our lives again. | 过回正常的生活 |
[20:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:10] | I’m so glad you’re dressing up again. | 你又肯打扮了 我很欣慰 |
[20:12] | I was afraid you were turning into one of those butch lesbians. | 我还担心你变成那种男人婆拉拉了 |
[20:17] | – Mom. – Sorry, sorry. Bisexuals. | -妈妈 -抱歉 是双性恋 |
[20:20] | I don’t even know how you do that, actually. | 其实我都不知道你怎么做到的 |
[20:22] | Both genders? It sounds exhausting. | 两种性别都喜欢 听起来很累人 |
[20:25] | I already worry when your father is spending time with a woman. | 你爸跟女人相处我已经很担心了 |
[20:30] | I think I’d go crazy if I had | 如果他每次跟男人出去 |
[20:31] | to worry every time he went out with a man, too. | 我也得担心的话 我会疯掉的 |
[20:34] | Alex knows that she doesn’t have to worry. | 艾丽克斯知道她不用担心 |
[20:38] | So, what do you think? | 这件怎么样 |
[20:41] | It’s nice. Not quite me, though. | 很漂亮 但不是我的风格 |
[20:44] | But it’s from Bergdorf’s. | 这可是从奢侈百货商店买的 |
[20:47] | – What about something vintage? – Vintage. | -复古一点的款式怎么样 -复古 |
[20:50] | I remember you had some very cool dresses way back when, right? | 我记得你当年有些很酷的裙子 不是吗 |
[20:53] | I do. | 我是有 |
[20:58] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[20:59] | I got something in the mail today. | 我今天收到了包裹 |
[21:02] | Great. Have you opened it? | 太好了 你打开了吗 |
[21:04] | A very considerate CO already did the hard part for me. | 一个贴心的狱警已经帮我拆开了 |
[21:08] | – What are these, fortune cookie fortunes? – Kind of. | -这些是什么 幸运签语饼吗 -算是吧 |
[21:10] | Minus the cookie. | 只不过没有饼干 |
[21:12] | “Because the fuzz on your | “因为你肚子上的绒毛 |
[21:13] | stomach feels like suede against my cheek.” | 像麂皮轻扫过我的脸颊” |
[21:17] | “Because you taught me | “因为你教会我 |
[21:18] | that coconut oil makes delicious edible lube.” | 椰子油能充当可食用的美味润滑剂” |
[21:21] | – What are these? – Reasons I love you. | -这些都是什么 -我爱你的原因 |
[21:24] | And they’re not all sex-related. | 不是全部都跟性有关的 |
[21:26] | You just happened to pick two of the pornier ones. | 你只是刚好挑中两张最黄的 |
[21:28] | But you can’t read ’em all. You gotta save ’em. | 但你不能一次都看完 你得留着慢慢看 |
[21:32] | One for every week you got left. | 每周一张 直到你出来 |
[21:35] | Sentences to get me through my sentence? | 用浪漫的句子陪我熬完刑期吗 |
[21:37] | I know it’s cheesy, but… | 我知道这么做很俗 可是 |
[21:40] | No, it’s not. I love it, Pipes. Thank you. | 不俗气 我很喜欢 小帕 谢谢你 |
[21:45] | I know that the last few weeks have been kind of shitty, | 我知道你过去几周过得很糟糕 |
[21:48] | and it’s been hard for us to talk. | 我们也很难说上话 |
[21:51] | But I wanted you to know | 但我想要你知道 |
[21:53] | that even if there is a day you can’t call, | 即使哪天你没法打电话 |
[21:56] | or a week I can’t visit, | 或哪周我没法去探视 |
[21:58] | I am always thinking about you, Alex. | 我仍然时刻想着你 艾丽克斯 |
[22:03] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:07] | Vintage! | 复古美裙 |
[22:10] | Maybe something pre-’80s? | 有没有八零年代以前的 |
[22:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:16] | What is going on over there? | 你们在干什么 |
[22:17] | This Cinderella has a ball to attend. | 本灰姑娘要去参加舞会 |
[22:21] | If she can find a dress in time. | 但她得先找到合适的裙子 |
[22:23] | Are you working one of those character birthdays? | 你是不是要扮成公主给小朋友庆生 |
[22:24] | – No, I can’t work with children, remember? – Yeah. | -不是 我应付不来小孩 记得吗 -嗯 |
[22:27] | This is a real ball. Except maybe not the Cinderella kind, | 是真正的舞会 但不是灰姑娘那种 |
[22:31] | because really, that was | 她那种舞会不过是 |
[22:32] | just a glorified episode of The Bachelor. | 美化了的相亲真人秀节目 |
[22:34] | What kind of a ball are you talking about? | 你说的到底是哪种舞会 |
[22:36] | The fundraising kind. | 筹款那种 |
[22:38] | I’m going as a tourist. Zelda snuck me in. | 我去长见识 塞尔达约我去的 |
[22:48] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很好玩 |
[22:53] | I hope your fairy godmother comes through with that dress. | 希望你的仙女教母帮你弄到裙子 |
[22:56] | Mmm, you and me both. | 我也希望如此 |
[23:02] | Both genders will love it. | 无论男性女性都会喜欢的哦 |
[23:04] | An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison | 利奇菲尔德联邦监狱有个囚犯 |
[23:06] | is attempting to contact you. | 想跟你通话 |
[23:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hello? | 好的 好的 喂 |
[23:10] | Don’t tell me I’m waking your ass up. | 别告诉我你还在睡 |
[23:13] | Oh. Taystee. No, no, I’m up. | 是美味姐啊 不 我起来了 |
[23:16] | I looked for you yesterday, and they said | 我昨天找过你 他们说 |
[23:17] | you weren’t teaching no more. | 你不教书了 |
[23:19] | Yo, if you sick, we appreciate you staying away, | 如果你是病了 我们很感激你保持距离 |
[23:22] | because you know how fast everything spread around here. | 因为你很清楚疾病在这里蔓延得飞快 |
[23:25] | I mean, this place is like preschool, but with crabs. | 这地方就跟幼儿园似的 只是传染的是阴虱 |
[23:28] | No, Taystee, I’m not– I’m not sick. It’s just, uh… | 美味姐 我没病 只是… |
[23:32] | It’s a long story. Is there something I can help you with? | 说来话长 我有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[23:35] | Actually, there is. | 其实还真有 |
[23:38] | – Is this about your appeal? – No, no, no. It’s, um… | -跟你上诉有关系吗 -不是 是… |
[23:41] | I got this idea, and I know it sounds crazy, but… | 我有个主意 我知道听起来很疯狂 可是 |
[23:47] | – I’m listening. – I’ve been doing some reading | -我在听 -我看了很多资料 |
[23:49] | about what happens to women when they first get out of prison. | 关于女性刚出狱后会遇到的情况 |
[23:52] | And basically, if they don’t | 基本上 如果她们 |
[23:54] | get some kind of assist within the first 72 hours, | 在出狱后的七十二小时内 没能获得援助 |
[23:58] | they probably gonna end up | 她们很可能 |
[23:59] | criming and landing they asses back in here, | 只能继续犯罪 最后又被关回来 |
[24:02] | like I did. | 像我一样 |
[24:03] | So, I was thinking… | 所以我在想 |
[24:05] | What if there was some kind of loans program special for them | 要是有某种贷款项目 专门为帮助她们 |
[24:09] | to help them get back on they feet, right? | 重新站稳脚跟而设立的呢 |
[24:11] | They could repay it when they can, | 她们有能力时再还款 |
[24:13] | and then that money can go to the next person. | 然后那笔钱又可以借给下一个人 |
[24:16] | So– So, like, microloans for newly released inmates? | 类似给刚获释犯人的小额贷款吗 |
[24:21] | They exist? | 有这种贷款吗 |
[24:22] | I don’t think so, but they should. | 应该没有 但应该要有 |
[24:25] | Is it stupid if I ask you to help me start it up? | 我要是请你帮我设立这项目 是不是很傻 |
[24:28] | No. No, it’s not stupid. | 不 一点都不傻 |
[24:31] | Taystee, it’s a fantastic idea, but now is not a good time for me | 美味姐 这主意很棒 但我现在不适宜 |
[24:36] | to get involved in anything that might, uh… | 参与这种可能会… |
[24:44] | I’ll tell you what. Why don’t you put together a proposal, | 这样吧 不如你写份提议书 |
[24:47] | and I might not be able to do anything for you, | 我也许帮不了你什么 |
[24:49] | but I know some people I can call. | 但我能联系上一些人 |
[24:53] | Yo! That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才像样嘛 |
[24:54] | All right. So, first, if we just– | 好了 首先 如果我们… |
[24:57] | – Taystee? – Yeah? | -美味姐 -嗯 |
[24:59] | It’s real good to have you back. | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[25:05] | For years, my government has persecuted people like me. | 我的政府多年来一直迫害像我这样的人 |
[25:08] | Like you, or you specifically? | 像你这样的人 还是特指你 |
[25:10] | No way this bitch is gonna throw my case out. | 这婊子才不会帮我撤销案子 |
[25:12] | Based on lack of evidence, | 由于证据不足 |
[25:13] | I’m denying your application for political asylum… | 我会否决你政治庇护的申请 |
[25:15] | I hope she breaks for lunch before we’re called. | 希望叫到我们之前 她先休庭吃午饭 |
[25:18] | Conviction rates drop by 30% after lunch. | 午饭后的定罪率下降30% |
[25:20] | Next case, 519, Córdova, Karla. | 下个案子 519 卡拉·科尔多瓦 |
[25:31] | State your true and complete name. | 说出你的真实完整姓名 |
[25:34] | Karla Diana Adilene Córdova. | 卡拉·狄安娜·阿迪莱奈·科尔多瓦 |
[25:36] | At your last proceeding, | 上一次诉讼 |
[25:37] | your case was set over to give you time to find an attorney. | 你案子被移交了 因为你需要时间找律师 |
[25:40] | Yet you’re here today without an attorney. | 然而你今天还是没律师到场 |
[25:42] | I’m representing myself, Your Honor. | 我代理我自己 法官阁下 |
[25:44] | I’d like to file my application | 我想提交申请 |
[25:45] | for relief under the Convention Against Torture Act. | 根据《反酷刑公约》申请救助 |
[25:48] | Do you have a filled out I-589 application | 你今天有否填好I589申请表 |
[25:52] | and your supporting evidence that demonstrates | 并有证据证明 |
[25:54] | you will be tortured if returned to El Salvador today? | 你若返回萨尔瓦多 将会遭受酷刑 |
[25:57] | I do, Your Honor. | 我有 法官阁下 |
[26:02] | the newspaper article is | 那篇报道内容 |
[26:04] | about the school where I used to teach, El Aleph. | 是关于我以前任职教师的阿列夫学校 |
[26:07] | The year I left, we had 36 deaths. | 我离开那年 学校发生了三十六起命案 |
[26:10] | All of them boys who refused to join gangs. | 死者都是拒绝加入帮派的男孩 |
[26:13] | I knew them all personally. Many of them were my students. | 我每一个都认识 很多都是我的学生 |
[26:16] | They were good boys, but they had no way out. | 他们都是好孩子 但他们没出路 |
[26:19] | When I became pregnant, my husband and I knew we had to leave. | 我怀孕后 我和我丈夫都知道 我们必须离开 |
[26:23] | We couldn’t risk our child’s life– | 我们不能拿孩子的命冒险 |
[26:24] | Gang violence is not grounds for CAT. | 帮派暴力不是《反酷刑公约》的理由 |
[26:27] | It’s not even grounds for asylum. | 甚至不是庇护的理由 |
[26:28] | – I’m getting to that. – Speed it up, Ms. Córdova. | -我正要说到这个 -加快速度 科尔多瓦女士 |
[26:31] | I have two boys now. American boys. | 我现在有两个美国籍的儿子 |
[26:34] | I can’t take them to a country | 我不能带他们到一个 |
[26:36] | where their choices are kill or be killed. | 他们只能杀人或被杀的国家 |
[26:39] | The Convention Against Torture | 《反酷刑公约》明白写道 |
[26:41] | clearly states that torture is intense suffering | 为了向某人取得情报或为了威胁他 |
[26:45] | that is inflicted in order to obtain information or to coerce. | 蓄意使某人遭受剧烈痛苦的任何行为即为酷刑 |
[26:51] | If I take my boys back, | 如果我带儿子们回去 |
[26:52] | they’ll be coerced into joining the gangs, | 他们会被强迫加入帮派 |
[26:55] | or they will suffer the consequences, | 否则就要承受后果 |
[26:58] | the very definition by which CAT stands. | 这正是《反酷刑公约》对酷刑的定义 |
[27:00] | The state is not deporting Ms. Córdova’s kids. | 政府驱逐的不是科尔多瓦女士的孩子 |
[27:03] | The state is deporting Ms. Córdova. | 政府驱逐的是科尔多瓦女士 |
[27:05] | I’m not leaving them. | 我不会离开他们 |
[27:06] | Their father passed away last year. I’m all they have. | 他们的父亲去年去世了 我是他们的全部 |
[27:09] | Your Honor, Ms. Córdova | 法官阁下 科尔多瓦女士 |
[27:10] | doesn’t even have custody of her children. | 甚至都没有她孩子的监护权 |
[27:12] | That’s only because I’m in here. | 那只是因为我在这里 |
[27:13] | I’m seeing your children are | 我看到你的孩子 |
[27:14] | already placed in pre-adoptive foster care. | 已经被安置于待收养看护机构 |
[27:17] | I’m their mother. I will file to get them back. | 我是他们的母亲 我会打官司夺回他们 |
[27:20] | Ms. Córdova, your children will be safer here. | 科尔多瓦女士 你的孩子在这里更安全 |
[27:22] | If anyone’s made that case, it’s you. | 你完全为他们证明了充分理由 |
[27:25] | Unfortunately, what you’ve failed to do is make a case for yourself. | 很遗憾 你没能为自己提出充分理由 |
[27:28] | This application doesn’t even make a prima facie case | 你的申请在《反酷刑公约》寻求救助方面 |
[27:31] | for relief under the CAT. | 连表面证据都不够充分 |
[27:33] | I’m denying your case and I am issuing a written order of removal. | 我会否决你的申请 并发布书面遣返令 |
[27:38] | You can’t! | 不可以 |
[27:43] | No. | 不 |
[27:46] | No. | 不 |
[27:53] | I’m so glad that you’re doing what you love. | 我真高兴你在做你喜欢的事 |
[27:55] | You should be, ’cause I’m about to fix your situation. | 你应该高兴 因为我要解救你的惨状 |
[27:58] | So, let’s start with what kind of event are you going to? | 先说说你要去的是什么场合吧 |
[28:02] | The kind where they’ll pay the price of a Lexus | 是那种有人会花一辆雷克萨斯汽车的钱 |
[28:04] | for a painting the size of a place mat. | 去买一幅餐垫大小的画的场合 |
[28:08] | Somebody landed on their Louboutins. | 看来有人穿着红底鞋重返上流社会了 |
[28:10] | Thank you. No, I’m only going as a plus one. | 谢谢 不 我只是作为女伴出席 |
[28:13] | Plus one, huh? | 女伴吗 |
[28:15] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[28:17] | You know, some fools find it | 有些蠢货觉得 |
[28:19] | hard to let go of their prison relationships. | 很难放下她们的监狱恋情 |
[28:21] | Oh no, not that kind of plus one. | 不 不是那种女伴 |
[28:23] | Alex and I are still together. | 我和艾丽克斯还在一起 |
[28:25] | We even got married. | 我们都结婚了 |
[28:26] | Prison married, not married married, | 在监狱里结婚 不是法律上那种结婚 |
[28:28] | but it’s the same thing. | 不过是一回事 |
[28:29] | We’ll do something more official when she’s out in a few years. | 等她几年后出来 我们再办更正式的 |
[28:33] | You know a few years is a lot of days and nights, right? | 你知道几年是很多个日夜吗 |
[28:36] | Well, not so much when you | 当你想到婚姻代表永远 |
[28:38] | consider the fact that marriage is forever. | 就不会觉得那么长了 |
[28:41] | Sweetie, I know not even you’re that naive. | 亲爱的 我知道即使是你 也没那么幼稚 |
[28:43] | It’s hard. | 这很艰难 |
[28:46] | It’s hard, but we’re trying. | 这很艰难 但我们在努力 |
[28:49] | You know you don’t have to keep trying, right? | 你知道你不一定要坚持对吗 |
[28:52] | We’re not in prison anymore. | 我们现在不在监狱了 |
[28:54] | We can do whatever we want, | 我们可以做任何想做的事 |
[28:56] | be whatever we want. | 成为任何想成为的人 |
[28:59] | Yeah, but you can’t pretend that prison just didn’t happen. | 是的 但你不能假装监狱的经历没发生过 |
[29:03] | No, but I’m not gonna spend | 是不能 但我也不会 |
[29:04] | the rest of my life looking back on it either. | 在接下来的人生里再回头看 |
[29:07] | I did my time. | 我服完了刑期 |
[29:09] | I’m looking forward now. | 现在我要向前看 |
[29:11] | And you and your hair should do the same. | 你和你的头发也应该这样 |
[29:16] | So, which one of these Beckys do you wanna be? | 所以你想做哪种白富美的发型 |
[29:24] | Sorry I couldn’t make it yesterday. It was crazy out there. | 抱歉我昨天没能来 外面太疯狂了 |
[29:28] | You should’ve seen how many chargers we seized. | 你应该瞧瞧我们查获了多少充电宝 |
[29:30] | We need to stop. | 我们不能再继续了 |
[29:34] | I totally agree, or at least lay low for a while. | 我完全同意 至少先低调一段时间 |
[29:36] | No, I mean all of it. | 不 我是说所有的事 |
[29:40] | You mean us? | 你是说我们之间吗 |
[29:41] | We are not an “Us.” | 根本没有什么”我们” |
[29:43] | Wait, what about what you said in the shower? | 等等 那你在浴室说的算什么 |
[29:46] | Look, I’m sorry that I made you feel like this was something it’s not. | 我很抱歉我让你有了错误的感觉 |
[29:49] | You know this is real. | 你知道这都是真的 |
[29:50] | Maybe it could be if things were different, but I’m married. | 也许情况不一样的话是的 但我结婚了 |
[29:54] | To someone who can’t be with you. What kind of marriage is that? | 和一个没法陪着你的人 这算什么婚姻 |
[29:57] | I don’t know, but it’s the marriage I’m in. | 我不知道 但这是我的婚姻 |
[30:00] | And what we’re doing, it’s not fair to Piper or to you. | 我们正在做的事 对帕波和你都不公平 |
[30:03] | – Bullshit! – Okay, keep your voice down. | -放屁 -声音小一点 |
[30:08] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用这样做的 |
[30:12] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:29] | 亲爱的妮琪 他们今天要带我回埃及 我希望我能有机会感谢你 为这个地方增添了一丝人情味 是你这样的人让我这样的人能继续活下去 你对我意义重大 | |
[30:37] | 582, time to go. Transpo is waiting outside. | 582 该走了 车在外面等了 |
[30:41] | Strip your bed, | 清空你的床 |
[30:41] | grab your belongings and bring them with you to the front. | 拿上你的东西 带着它们到前台 |
[30:44] | Is the kitchen crew here yet? | 厨房员工们来了吗 |
[30:45] | They’ll have food for you on the plane. | 他们在飞机上会给你食物的 |
[30:48] | Okay. Coming. | 好的 来了 |
[30:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:00] | 582, stop that! | 582 住手 |
[31:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:05] | – Oh my God! – You’re hurting her! | -天呐 -你弄疼她了 |
[31:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[31:08] | Back off! Everybody, shut the fuck up! | 往后退 所有人给我闭嘴 |
[31:13] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[31:13] | – And you, settle down! – Stop! | -还有你 安静点 -住手 |
[31:15] | – Let’s go. – Get over here! Come on! | -走吧 -快过来 快点 |
[31:17] | You can’t send me back there! | 你不能送我回那里 |
[31:18] | – Get back to work. – Shani, calm down. | -回去工作 -沙妮 冷静 |
[31:21] | You can’t take me back there! | 你不能带我回那里 |
[31:25] | Shani. | 沙妮 |
[31:27] | Get in here. | 过来 |
[31:31] | What is this one doing here? | 这个人在这里干什么 |
[31:33] | Your cousin says he saw you in that hotel bar the tourists go to. | 你表哥说他在游客去的那家宾馆酒吧看见你了 |
[31:37] | It’s a miracle they even let him in. | 他们能让他进去真神奇 |
[31:39] | Shani! | 沙妮 |
[31:40] | I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[31:42] | I was out with my girlfriends and didn’t talk to anyone. | 我是和女生朋友出去玩 没和任何人说话 |
[31:45] | And it’s not even eleven yet. | 而且还没到十一点 |
[31:47] | He says you were kissing a woman. | 他说你亲了一个女人 |
[31:49] | It’s the girl whose father runs that private school in Al Bairat. | 那个女生的父亲在拜拉德经营私立学校 |
[31:52] | No, no. This is not true. | 不 不 不是那样的 |
[31:54] | How could you use your computer for such things, Shani? | 你怎么能用电脑做这样的事呢 沙妮 |
[31:57] | All these pictures are with this girl. | 都是和这个女生的照片 |
[32:03] | You wrote those things, for all to see? | 你发了那些东西 所有人都能看到 |
[32:09] | Daddy, I’m sorry. | 爸爸 对不起 |
[32:20] | You know that I could never hurt you. | 你知道我永远都不会伤害你 |
[32:28] | But I can’t say the same for the rest of the family. | 但家里其他人我就不好说了 |
[32:34] | You mean, you’ll let them kill me? | 你是说你会放任他们杀了我 |
[32:36] | You tarnished your family’s name and our reputation. | 你玷污了你的姓氏和我们的声誉 |
[32:51] | The court hereby designates China as the country of removal. | 法庭特此指定中国为遣返国 |
[32:56] | 813, Flores, Bianca. Blanca. | 813 比安卡·弗洛雷斯 布兰卡 |
[33:01] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[33:02] | This judge won’t dismiss your case. | 这个法官不会撤销你的案件 |
[33:03] | You need to change your strategy. | 你需要改变策略 |
[33:05] | You crazy? I can’t change strategies now. | 你疯了吗 我没法在这个时候改变策略 |
[33:07] | Tell her you want a stay of removal | 告诉她你要申请暂缓遣返 |
[33:09] | to fight your original conviction in criminal court. | 以在刑事法庭上诉你的原始判决 |
[33:12] | – 813. -It’ll buy you some time. | -813 -那能拖延点时间 |
[33:20] | To the respondent, state your true and complete name. | 被告人 你的真实完整姓名是什么 |
[33:23] | Blanca Raiza Flores. | 布兰卡·瑞萨·弗洛雷斯 |
[33:24] | And you’re a citizen of the Dominican Republic? | 你是多米尼加共和国的公民 |
[33:26] | Yes, Your Honor, but I would like to request to stay, please. | 是的 法官阁下 但我想申请暂缓[留下] |
[33:30] | Yes, everyone would like to stay. | 我知道 所有人都想留下 |
[33:32] | I think that’s why we’re all here. | 大家应该都是因此才会坐在这里 |
[33:34] | I meant I would like to request a stay of removal. | 我是说 我想申请暂缓遣返 |
[33:37] | You want a continuance? | 你想延期 |
[33:40] | Yes, Your Honor, | 是的 法官阁下 |
[33:42] | to fight my previous conviction in criminal court. | 为了上诉刑庭对我之前的判决 |
[33:43] | The state has not been presented with any new evidence | 检方未收到任何新证据 |
[33:46] | that would lead us to believe | 能让我们相信 |
[33:47] | that she could appeal her original conviction. | 她能够对原始判决上诉 |
[33:49] | Your Honor, I was advised to plead guilty | 法官阁下 律师当时建议我认罪 |
[33:51] | to helping organize a riot in exchange for no additional time. | 承认协助策划暴乱 以换取不加刑 |
[33:55] | My attorney never informed me that my immigration status | 我的律师从未告知我 我的移民身份 |
[33:59] | would be affected or my green card revoked. | 会受到影响 以及我的绿卡会被撤销 |
[34:01] | This amounts to ineffective assistance of counsel. | 这可以算得上律师无效辩护了 |
[34:04] | Had I been informed of the consequences, | 如果我知道这些后果 |
[34:08] | I would’ve assumed my risk and fought my case in court. | 我会承担风险 并且在法庭上争辩 |
[34:13] | I’m asking for the opportunity to do so now. | 我现在请求您给我我这么做的机会 |
[34:17] | Your Honor, I would like to go to criminal court | 法官阁下 我想上刑事法庭 |
[34:21] | and get my original conviction turned over. | 推翻我的原始判决 |
[34:23] | – You mean overturned? – Exactly. | -你是指撤销判决 -是的 |
[34:32] | Along the border, East Berliners | 在边界上 东柏林人 |
[34:34] | are forced to evacuate their homes, | 被迫离开自己的家 |
[34:36] | as the Communist police move to prevent… | 共产党警察行动起来 以阻止… |
[34:46] | Fuck! | 操 |
[34:49] | What the… Where’d my class go? | 什么…我的学生呢 |
[34:52] | Well, guess they weren’t very | 我猜他们 |
[34:54] | interested in current events in East Germany. | 对东德的时事不是很感兴趣 |
[34:59] | But you are? | 你就感兴趣了 |
[35:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:04] | – I need a favor. – Sorry. | -我需要你帮个忙 -抱歉 |
[35:07] | I’m stretched to capacity. | 我已经憋到极限了 |
[35:08] | My shit pipe won’t give another millimeter. | 还差一毫米就要屎洒当场 |
[35:11] | God, no. All right, look, I… | 老天 别 好吧 是这样 我 |
[35:15] | I want you to stop Lorna’s transfer to Florida, all right? | 我想让你阻止罗娜被转到佛区 好吗 |
[35:17] | I need you to transfer me to her cell instead, | 你要把我调到她的牢房 |
[35:20] | or her into mine. | 或者把她调到我的牢房 |
[35:23] | – Yeah. – Really? | -好 -真的吗 |
[35:25] | No. Transfers are way too much paperwork. | 假的 调动需要填太多文件了 |
[35:27] | She’s lucky she’s not getting | 她没被送到 |
[35:29] | sent to a prison that still has a psych ward. | 还有精神病区的监狱就算幸运的了 |
[35:31] | You know they found her trying to nurse a chicken? | 你知道他们发现她妄图给一只小鸡喂奶吧 |
[35:32] | Yeah, I mean, she needs someone to take care of her. | 知道 我是想说 她需要有人来照顾她 |
[35:36] | And your magic fingers are the cure, huh? | 你的魔法手指就能解决 是吗 |
[35:38] | You know, I don’t even know why I’m asking you. | 算了 我都不知道我为什么要来找你 |
[35:40] | I guess it was on the off chance that maybe you’d grown a spine | 我猜我是抱着侥幸心理 以为你上次害惨我之后 |
[35:43] | or some decency since you last fucked me over. | 你变得有骨气了 或变正派了 |
[35:46] | Well, I guess that’s a negative on both. | 我想我这两样都没有 |
[35:50] | Look, man, I fucked up, all right? | 听我说 我搞砸了 行了吗 |
[35:54] | I let down my family. | 我让家人失望了 |
[35:57] | And it’s too late with Red, | 红妈的事也已经太迟了 |
[35:59] | but maybe I still have a chance with Lorna, all right? | 但罗娜的事我可能还有机会 懂吗 |
[36:05] | So, please. | 所以 拜托了 |
[36:08] | Okay, fine. Fine. | 行吧 好 好 |
[36:11] | Fine. Just… | 好吧 只是… |
[36:13] | Stop with the… | 不要再… |
[36:15] | Jesus Christ. It’s like watching a hot girl take a shit. | 我的天 这就好像在看一个辣妹拉屎 |
[36:19] | I mean, you know they do it, but, you know, you never… | 我知道她们也拉屎 但我从不想 |
[36:22] | You never wanna see it. | 不想真的看到 |
[36:28] | Customers only. | 非顾客止步 |
[36:29] | I will customize that ferret nose straight into that skull. | 小心我把你的鼠鼻子揍到你头骨里 |
[36:37] | Sorry. Desperate times. | 抱歉 非常时期 |
[36:40] | Speaking of desperate, I hope you’re not looking to buy, | 说到非常时期 我希望你不是来买货的 |
[36:43] | ’cause I sure as shit ain’t selling to you. | 因为我绝不会卖给你 |
[36:45] | It’s amazing how they | 真神奇 |
[36:46] | didn’t find any of your shit in the drug bust. | 毒品突击搜查居然没有翻到你的东西 |
[36:53] | I guess I live under a lucky star. | 我头上大概有一颗幸运星 |
[36:58] | Maybe it’s your chance to get clean. | 或许这是你洗手不干的机会 |
[36:59] | Maybe I should be more like you, huh? | 或许我应该学学你 不是吗 |
[37:02] | Can’t make your own deals, so you go chasing after bald dicks | 自己谈不到生意 就只好去找那些没毛的屌 |
[37:06] | and licking their balls ’cause they got you on a leash? | 舔他们的蛋 因为他们拿着根链子拴着你 |
[37:09] | I’m alpha now, bitch. You and Hopper better step the fuck back. | 我现在是老大了 贱人 你和霍珀最好消停点 |
[37:13] | You think I like slinging this shit, you fucking idiot? | 你以为我喜欢做这些吗 蠢蛋 |
[37:16] | Everything I do is so my kids could eat, | 我做的一切都是为了让我的孩子能吃上饭 |
[37:18] | have a roof over their head, | 能有地方住 |
[37:20] | so you don’t die of a fuckin’ overdose | 这样你就不会死于吸毒过量 |
[37:22] | like every fucking junkie ever. | 像所有瘾君子那样 |
[37:23] | The only thing you’ve ever done | 你做到的就只有 |
[37:24] | is make us feel worthless, all right? | 让我们觉得自己毫无价值 |
[37:28] | That’s why we fuckin’ hate your ass. | 所以我们才那么恨你 |
[37:29] | At least I stick around. | 至少我留在孩子们身边 |
[37:31] | Even while I’m in here, | 就算我在监狱里的时候 |
[37:32] | I make sure that my kids know they still got a mother. | 我都确保我的孩子知道他们是有母亲的 |
[37:36] | Not like you, just… | 不像你 你就… |
[37:38] | Not like me what, huh? | 不像我什么 |
[37:40] | What? Say it. | 什么 说啊 |
[37:42] | Not like you, giving away your baby like she’s a fucking gerbil | 不像你 把自己孩子当玩腻了的沙鼠那样 |
[37:45] | you got tired of playing with. | 送给别人 |
[37:55] | Fuck you, Aleida. | 操你妈 阿蕾达 |
[38:07] | 也许需要 提供翻译服务 | |
[38:16] | Don’t tell me we got the language wrong again. | 别告诉我又找错了翻译 |
[38:22] | No, it’s K’iche’. | 没有 她说的是基切语 |
[38:24] | Thank God. Okay. Uh… | 谢天谢地 好吧 |
[38:26] | Please, tell Ms. Chaj her baby is fine. | 麻烦你告诉沙哈女士 她孩子没事 |
[38:44] | Wh– What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[38:45] | She says she doesn’t want it. | 她说她不想要这个孩子 |
[38:56] | We’re going to die in here. | 我们会死在这 |
[38:58] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 |
[39:00] | Bite it. So you don’t faint. | 咬一口 这样就不会晕了 |
[39:13] | We’re here? | 我们到了吗 |
[39:14] | Everybody, shut up! Could be the cops. | 都安静 可能是警察 |
[39:21] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[39:22] | Don’t you want some sun? Vitamin D. It’ll do you good. | 你们不想晒晒太阳 摄取维D吗 对身体有益的 |
[39:28] | Get out! | 快出来 |
[39:34] | Welcome to the home stretch. From here you can walk to the river. | 欢迎来到冲刺阶段 你们可以走到河边 |
[39:38] | Very exciting, no? | 很令人激动吧 |
[39:41] | Whoa, slow down. | 慢着 |
[39:42] | Nobody walks for free. | 不交钱不给走 |
[39:44] | You should learn this now before you get to the States. | 你到美国前最好先学会这规矩 |
[39:46] | Everything costs. | 一切皆有代价 |
[39:47] | We already paid. Ask him! | 我们付过钱了 你问他 |
[39:50] | If you want to pass by our territory, tolls are extra. | 你想经过我们地盘 就得付额外过路费 |
[39:59] | We have no more money. | 我们没钱了 |
[40:00] | Then call your family in the | 那就联系你在美国的家人 |
[40:01] | States and have them transfer it to my account. | 叫他们转钱到我账户 |
[40:03] | You need a phone? | 要借用电话吗 |
[40:04] | I’ll add the call fee to your total. | 我把话费加到你总账上就行 |
[40:05] | We don’t have family there. | 我们在那边没家人 |
[40:17] | We also take other forms of payment. | 我们也接受其他付款方式 |
[40:27] | I need you to sign off on a transpo to the women’s clinic. | 我要你批准一辆车去妇科诊所 |
[40:30] | Another yeast outbreak? | 又有霉菌阴道炎大爆发了吗 |
[40:31] | These women really need to lay off the sugar. | 这些女人真得少吃点糖 |
[40:33] | It’s for Chaj. | 是帮沙哈安排的 |
[40:35] | The doctor said she and the baby are fine. | 医生说她和婴儿都没事 |
[40:37] | First of all, it’s not a baby. It’s a fetus. | 首先 那还不是婴儿 只是胎儿 |
[40:39] | She was trying to induce a miscarriage. | 她想把胎儿流掉 |
[40:42] | Jesus Christ, is there no respect for human life around here? | 老天 这里的人都不尊重人命吗 |
[40:46] | The only transportation I got for her | 我唯一会帮她安排的交通 |
[40:48] | is the one that takes her back to where she came from. | 就是送她回老家 |
[40:52] | This woman was raped while trying to come into this country. | 这女人设法入境时被强暴了 |
[40:55] | I don’t try to change your policies, Ms. Figueroa. | 我不想改变你的政治立场 菲格罗亚女士 |
[40:58] | Don’t try to change mine. | 你也别想改变我的 |
[40:59] | It’s not a matter of policy. It’s a matter of law. | 这与政治立场无关 这是法律问题 |
[41:02] | Then maybe it’s time you realize | 那或许你该认识到 |
[41:04] | we go by different laws around here. | 我们遵循不一样的法律 |
[41:07] | Can someone please take the baby outside until it’s her turn? | 麻烦把孩子带出去 轮到她再进来 |
[41:13] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. | 午安 女士们先生们 |
[41:15] | My name is Judge Christine Holister, | 我是克里斯汀·霍利斯特法官 |
[41:17] | and we’re sitting in the | 我们现在位于 |
[41:18] | immigration court in Litchfield, New York. | 纽约利奇菲尔德的移民法庭 |
[41:20] | These are removal proceedings | 以下为阿尔玛和 |
[41:23] | for siblings Alma and Santiago Casías. | 桑提亚哥·卡西亚斯姐弟的遣返程序 |
[41:25] | Let the record show the respondents are present in court, | 请记录 被告到了法庭现场 |
[41:28] | but without an attorney. | 但没有律师 |
[41:29] | Do you understand what these proceedings are about? | 你们知道这些诉讼程序是怎么回事吗 |
[41:33] | Miss Casías, do you and your brother have a lawyer? | 卡西亚斯小姐 你和你弟弟有律师吗 |
[41:37] | – Do you know what a lawyer is? – No. | -你知道律师是什么吗 -不知道 |
[41:41] | Well, do you understand that we are here to determine | 你们知不知道 我们在此是为了决定 |
[41:45] | whether or not you two can remain in the United States? | 你俩能否继续留在美国 |
[41:48] | Can I use the bathroom? | 我能上厕所吗 |
[41:50] | I thought this courtroom was for adult hearings. | 我原以为这个法庭是给成人听证会使用的 |
[41:54] | We have the juvenile docket on Fridays. | 我们周五要判决青少年案件 |
[41:57] | Illegal’s an illegal, even if they’re mini. | 就算年纪很小 非法移民就是非法移民 |
[41:59] | And a piece of shit is a piece of shit, even if he’s grown. | 就算成年了 狗屎人渣就是狗屎人渣 |
[42:03] | She said “shit.” | 她说了”屎”耶 |
[42:11] | So, love letters? That’s the big fuckin’ secret? | 情书 你们的大秘密就是这个 |
[42:14] | – Tell Ruiz to shut the fuck up. – My God. | -叫卢茨他妈闭嘴 -老天 |
[42:16] | Both of you shut the fuck up. | 你们俩都给老娘闭嘴 |
[42:18] | Jesus. What the hell happened between you two, anyways? | 天呐 你们到底闹什么矛盾了 |
[42:22] | What happened is she’s a cunt. | 矛盾就是她是个臭婊子 |
[42:27] | Gloria, I know that I fucked up, | 歌洛丽娅 我知道我搞砸了 |
[42:30] | and I accept full responsibility for my actions. | 我为自己的行为负全部责任 |
[42:33] | I know forgiveness is going to take a long time… | 我知道你不会轻易原谅我 |
[42:39] | or it might not even never come. | 甚至这辈子都不会原谅我 |
[42:41] | But I hope that one day | 但我希望有一天 |
[42:42] | we can at least have a civil conversation. | 我俩至少能平心静气地对话 |
[42:45] | So… | 所以… |
[42:47] | now you tell me how that makes you feel and shit. | 现在你该告诉我 那让你有什么感受 |
[42:49] | You wanna know how I feel? | 你想知道我有什么感受吗 |
[42:51] | I feel like you’re a ghetto Barbie from the 99¢ store. | 我觉得你就是九毛九店卖的贫民窟芭比娃娃 |
[42:55] | We got Pregnant Maria, Gangbanger Maria, | 店里有孕妇玛丽亚 小混混玛丽亚 |
[42:59] | Jesus-Saves Maria, Whatever-Weird-Cult-This-Is Maria. | 上帝拯救玛丽亚 这是什么鬼邪教玛丽亚 |
[43:02] | They’re so cheap that if you don’t like one, | 每一个都很便宜 如果你不喜欢了 |
[43:04] | you could just throw it away and then get one next week. | 随时可以扔掉 下星期再买一个 |
[43:11] | Well, at least I’m trying to evolve, all right? | 至少我努力提升自己 |
[43:14] | And I own up to the shit I do, | 我承认自己做过的错事 |
[43:16] | not like you. Mother Superior, right? | 不像你 女修道院院长 |
[43:19] | You can’t even admit that you got me ten years | 你连承认你撒的谎 |
[43:21] | by lying through your fucking teeth, can you? | 害我加刑十年都做不到 |
[43:24] | Shit. That happened? | 我靠 是真的吗 |
[43:27] | Guess who’s back? | 猜猜谁回来了 |
[43:29] | Better late than never. At least they can help with the cleanup. | 迟到总好过不到 至少她们能帮忙清理 |
[43:33] | Flores? Shit. | 弗洛雷斯 我靠 |
[43:35] | It’s like a fucking traitor convention up in here. | 这里简直是他妈的叛徒大会 |
[43:37] | What is Ruiz doing here? | 卢茨怎么会在这 |
[43:38] | Oh my God. So many opportunities to continue my work. | 老天 有那么多机会继续我的工作 |
[43:41] | Ay, dios mío. This is like a telenovela. | 老天爷 这简直像肥皂剧一样狗血 |
[43:44] | I feel like one of you is about to go into a coma. | 我觉得你们其中一人马上就要昏迷了 |
[43:47] | What happened at the hearings? | 听证会怎么样了 |
[43:48] | They’re giving me time to reopen my criminal case. | 他们给我时间 重新审理我的案子 |
[43:51] | It’s good, ’cause it gives me a chance to fight this… | 这是好事 因为给了我争取的机会 |
[43:55] | thanks to Karla and you guys. | 多亏了卡拉和你们 |
[43:58] | Ay, Nena, thank God. | 妮娜 谢天谢地 |
[44:02] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[44:07] | Shit. I’m so sorry. | 该死 我很遗憾 |
[44:15] | All right, all right, back to work. Karla, come with me. | 好了好了 继续干活 卡拉 跟我来 |
[44:27] | I think you should let your boys know. | 你应该告诉你儿子们 |
[44:30] | – Thank you. -Just hurry up. | -谢谢你 -动作快点 |
[44:43] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:44] | Hello? I’m Abel and Benji’s mom. | 喂 我是艾贝尔和班吉的妈妈 |
[44:47] | Please don’t hang up. I won’t cause any trouble. | 求你别挂电话 我不会给你惹麻烦 |
[44:50] | I just want to know how they are. | 我只想知道他俩怎么样了 |
[44:56] | They’re fine. They talk about you a lot. | 他们很好 常提起你 |
[44:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[45:01] | Would you let me talk to them for a moment? | 能让我跟他们聊一会吗 |
[45:10] | You’re on speaker. | 我开免提了 |
[45:12] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[45:13] | – Mijo! – Where are you? | -儿子 -你在哪 |
[45:15] | Mama, they took our cat and my Pokémon cards. | 妈妈 他们带走了我的猫和我的宠物小精灵卡 |
[45:18] | When are you coming back? | 你什么时候回来 |
[45:22] | I’m working real hard on getting back to you, okay? | 我在拼命想办法回到你们身边 知道吗 |
[45:27] | I’m going to have to be away for a little while, | 我得离开一段时间 |
[45:30] | but I’m coming back. | 但我会回来的 |
[45:31] | But when? | 到底什么时候啊 |
[45:34] | I don’t know yet, but soon. | 我还不知道 但很快 |
[45:36] | You have to know that no matter what happens, | 你们要知道 不管发生什么 |
[45:39] | no matter what anyone tells you, | 不管别人说什么 |
[45:42] | I will not stop until we’re together again. | 我都不会放弃 直到我们团聚为止 |
[45:47] | Will you be here for my birthday? | 你会来陪我过生日吗 |
[45:56] | If I’m not, it just means that I’m still on my way, okay? | 如果我来不了 那只说明我还在路上 |
[46:03] | But it might take me a little while. | 但我可能得花些时间 |
[46:06] | So, until then, you two need to take care of each other. | 在那之前 你们俩要互相照顾 |
[46:09] | Remind each other to drink water and zip up your jackets. | 提醒对方多喝水 记得外套拉好别着凉 |
[46:14] | And you know how when you were little | 还记得你们小的时候 |
[46:18] | and you’d get real angry or sad, | 常常生气或难过 |
[46:23] | we used to talk about using your words. | 我们谈过的 要表达出来 |
[46:26] | Well, you’re gonna have to do that. | 你们以后也得这么做 |
[46:28] | You’re gonna have to tell people what you need. | 要告诉别人你们需要什么 |
[46:33] | If there’s something you don’t understand or if… | 如果有什么你们不明白的地方 |
[46:38] | something hurts… | 或有哪里疼 |
[46:42] | or if someone hurts you… | 或有人伤害你们 |
[46:46] | you’re gonna need to speak up for yourselves, | 你们得自己说出来 |
[46:50] | and for each other, because I won’t be there to do it for you. | 帮对方说出来 因为到时我不在你们身边 |
[46:57] | I love you both more than anything. | 我爱你们俩 胜过一切 |
[47:02] | Never forget how much I love you. | 永远别忘了我多爱你们 |
[47:39] | Could you take one with my camera? | 能用我手机帮我拍一张吗 |
[47:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[47:59] | Piper. | 帕波 |
[48:01] | – Hi. – Hi. Are you kidding me? | -你好 -你好 我的天呐 |
[48:03] | You’re going to be such a treat to look at all evening. | 你打扮得这么漂亮 光看着你就赏心悦目 |
[48:06] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来真美 |
[48:09] | I can’t believe that this is your life. | 真不敢相信这是你的生活 |
[48:11] | Hardly. It’s fun to play dress-up every now and then. | 算不上 偶尔盛装打扮一番是很好玩啦 |
[48:14] | Come. Let me show you around, introduce you to my people. | 来 我带你转转 把你介绍给我的朋友们 |
[48:27] | Guys, this is Piper. | 各位 这是帕波 |
[48:30] | Piper, this is Andy, | 帕波 这是安迪 |
[48:31] | – our in-house design guru. – Hello. | -室内设计大师 -你好 |
[48:34] | And this is Luz, our incredible photographer. | 这是卢丝 才华横溢的摄影师 |
[48:37] | – Zelda, excuse me. – I’ll be right back, okay? | -塞尔达 打扰下 -我去去就回 |
[48:40] | So, you’re the one Zelda won’t shut up about. | 你就是塞尔达说个不停的那个美人 |
[48:42] | No, no, no. I doubt it. | 不不 肯定不是说我 |
[48:43] | – What? – Andy, not cool. | -干嘛 -安迪 你这样不好 |
[48:45] | So, Piper, what do you do? | 帕波 你做什么工作的 |
[48:48] | I’m in accounting. | 会计 |
[48:49] | But I’m thinking of transitioning into something more meaningful. | 但我在考虑转换到更有意义的行业 |
[48:52] | Maybe in the nonprofit sector. | 也许是非营利那方面的 |
[48:54] | I love what Zelda does, what you two do. | 我很喜欢塞尔达和你们的工作 |
[48:56] | Send me your resume and what you’re interested in. | 把你的简历发给我 告诉我你对什么感兴趣 |
[48:59] | I always have friends looking for people. | 我总是有朋友在招人 |
[49:01] | – Wow. Really? Thanks. – Yeah. | -真的吗 谢了 -不客气 |
[49:03] | – I’ll take you up on that. – Great. | -我会发给你的 -太好了 |
[49:04] | Although, full disclosure, I’ve done time. | 不过我先老实交代 我服过刑 |
[49:07] | In prison. | 在监狱里 |
[49:09] | As an inmate. So, it might not be easy. | 我曾是囚犯 所以可能不容易找工作 |
[49:14] | Oh. Um… That’s… | 那个… |
[49:16] | So, where’d they send you? | 他们安排你去哪里服刑 |
[49:19] | Litchfield. It’s a federal penitentiary upstate. | 利奇菲尔德 州北一个联邦监狱 |
[49:21] | I read about that place on | 我在一本刚发行的书封底 |
[49:23] | the back cover of this book that just came out. | 读到过这个监狱 |
[49:25] | The one by that woman who baked cranberry bread with 50 Cent? | 那个作者还和说唱明星50分一起烤过蔓越莓面包 |
[49:28] | Judy King wrote a memoir? | 朱迪·金写了自传吗 |
[49:30] | Racy for an old swan. | 那老女人性欲还那么强 |
[49:31] | I hope my stamina holds up half as well. | 希望我能有她一半持久力 |
[49:34] | Evening, everyone. | 各位晚上好 |
[49:37] | Walking in, you probably | 你们步入会场时 |
[49:38] | noticed dozens of candles lighting your way. | 可能都注意到了两旁的数十盏蜡烛 |
[49:41] | Each one of those candles represents a Syrian child | 每盏蜡烛代表一个卡拉姆基金会 |
[49:45] | the Karam Foundation has helped this year. | 今年帮助过的叙利亚儿童 |
[49:47] | Working alongside Lina and her team | 与琳娜和她团队共事 |
[49:50] | has taught me that no matter the setbacks, | 教会了我 不管遇到任何挫折 |
[49:54] | we must pick ourselves up and move forward. | 都必须自己爬起来 继续向前迈进 |
[49:58] | We must continue to find hope despite despair. | 纵使陷入绝望 我们仍要继续找到希望 |
[50:08] | The Karam Foundation doesn’t just rebuild schools, | 卡拉姆基金会不止重建学校 |
[50:09] | 艾丽克斯 你看起来很美 | |
[50:11] | it builds futures. | 还筑造未来 |
[50:13] | The Karam homes are environments | 卡拉姆家园所提供的的环境 |
[50:16] | that encourage invention and innovation, | 鼓励创造与创新 |
[50:19] | a sense of adventure and entrepreneurship. | 具有冒险精神和企业家精神 |
[50:24] | Thank you for seeing me so late. | 谢谢你这么晚还愿意见我 |
[50:26] | Of course. Are you feeling okay? | 不客气 你还好吧 |
[50:28] | Sorry, it’s been, a long day. | 抱歉 今天事很多 |
[50:32] | A woman at the detention center I work in, | 我工作的拘留中心有位女性 |
[50:36] | I found out her pregnancy is a result of rape. | 我今天发现她怀孕是因为之前被强暴了 |
[50:41] | That is awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[50:44] | She wants an abortion, but ICE won’t let her have one. | 她想堕胎 但移民局不允许 |
[50:46] | They care about the baby so much. | 他们很关心那个孩子 |
[50:49] | They want her to keep it, at least until they deport her | 希望她留下它 至少留到她被驱逐出境 |
[50:52] | and it’s not their problem anymore. | 到时就不再是他们的麻烦了 |
[50:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[51:00] | What am I doing, bringing a kid into a world that’s so… | 我在干什么 居然想把孩子带到一个如此… |
[51:05] | fucking fucked? | 操蛋的世界 |
[51:08] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[51:11] | I… | 我… |
[51:14] | I don’t want a baby. | 我不想生孩子 |
[51:18] | Natalie, it’s okay. | 娜塔莉 没事的 |
[51:26] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[51:28] | It’s a big decision. | 这是个重大决定 |
[51:29] | Why don’t you sleep on it, talk to Joe? | 不如你回去考虑一晚上 和乔商量一下 |
[51:31] | Your IVF isn’t until Friday. | 你周五才做试管受精 |
[51:33] | You have plenty of time to change your mind. | 你还有很多时间可以改变主意 |
[51:35] | Actually, I don’t. | 其实我没时间 |
[51:44] | – I’m nine weeks along. – Natalie– | -我已经怀孕九周了 -娜塔莉 |
[51:46] | It’s a Christmas miracle, | 这是个圣诞奇迹 |
[51:48] | except it’s not Christmas and I don’t want a miracle. | 只是那天不是圣诞节 我也不想要奇迹 |
[51:54] | I know it is a lot to ask, but I am asking. | 我知道这要求很过分 但我请求你 |
[52:00] | Please. | 求你了 |
[52:13] | It’s a pity you want an abortion, | 你想堕胎 真的很可惜 |
[52:15] | given how much you’ve spent on IVF. | 毕竟你花了那么多钱做试管受精 |
[52:25] | What in Bob’s name could be taking so long? | 为什么这么久还没弄好 |
[52:27] | My shift was over 15 minutes ago. | 我十五分钟前就可以下班了 |
[52:29] | I got cheeseburger macaroni waitin’ for me. | 芝士汉堡通心粉在等着我 |
[52:31] | I’ll put everything away. We’ll finish the rest tomorrow. | 我这就把东西都收好 剩下的明天再做 |
[52:40] | What the… | 什么声… |
[52:50] | – Hello? – Hello? Is my mom there? | -喂 -喂 我妈妈在吗 |
[52:53] | What is your mother’s name? | 你妈妈叫什么 |
[52:59] | Whose phone is this? | 这是谁的手机 |
[53:09] | How did you get the owner of De Beers to whip and nae nae? | 你怎么有办法让德比尔斯的老板跳甩甩内内舞 |
[53:14] | It’s what I do, baby. | 我就是干这个的 |
[53:16] | And you do it so well. | 你做得很好 |
[53:18] | Zelda, that was so much fun. | 塞尔达 今晚很开心 |
[53:20] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[53:22] | So, are you gonna invite me in, | 你打算邀请我进屋 |
[53:23] | so I can finally meet that lizard that lives in your closet? | 好让我终于见见住在你衣柜里那只蜥蜴吗 |
[53:27] | Is that a euphemism? | 这是开黄腔吗 |
[53:30] | Do you want it to be? | 你希望是吗 |
[53:34] | Zelda, I do. | 塞尔达 我希望是 |
[53:39] | But I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[53:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[53:46] | You do realize your inner | 你知道你内心的挣扎 |
[53:48] | conflict only makes me like you more, right? | 只会让我更喜欢你吧 |
[54:11] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[54:14] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这 |
[54:15] | Does Alex know about her? | 艾丽克斯知道她的存在吗 |
[54:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[54:20] | She thinks you’re waiting for her, like a good little wife. | 她以为你在等她 像个好妻子一样 |
[54:24] | What I’m doing and what Alex is doing is none of your business. | 我和艾丽克斯做什么 都与你无关 |
[54:28] | Except it is. | 但确实跟我有关 |
[54:31] | If you don’t get out of here right now, | 如果你不立刻离开 |
[54:33] | I’m gonna call the police. | 我就报警了 |
[54:34] | She’s ready to move on, you know. | 她准备好放下 向前看了 |
[54:38] | With me. | 跟我一起 |
[54:39] | Except she’s scared of hurting you. | 只是她担心会伤害到你 |
[54:43] | Meanwhile, you’re out here, livin’ the life. | 然而你却在监狱外面 过得可精彩了 |
[54:46] | You’re fucking crazy. | 你他妈疯了 |
[54:50] | How do you know where I live? | 你怎么知道我住在哪 |
[54:51] | Who do you think delivered the stupid parrot shirt Alex sent you? | 你以为艾丽克斯给你那件蠢鹦鹉T恤是谁寄来的 |
[54:57] | You built a new life for yourself, Chapman. | 你开始了新生活 查普曼 |
[55:01] | You should let Alex do the same. | 你应该让艾丽克斯也这样做 |
[55:19] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 会怎么处置我们 |
[55:22] | That’s for the warden to decide. | 这由典狱长来决定 |
[55:43] | Your attorney’s comin’ tomorrow. | 你的律师明天会过来 |
[55:49] | You, uh… You all right? | 你…你还好吧 |
[55:51] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[56:44] | I thought marriage was supposed to last forever. | 我以为婚姻会持续一辈子 |
[56:48] | We was the perfect family. How can he take my baby away? | 我们曾是完美的一家人 他怎能带走我的孩子 |
[56:52] | You still have family, okay? | 你还有家人 好吗 |
[56:55] | We’re gonna get through this, okay? There’s, uh… | 我们会一起熬过去的 有件事… |
[56:58] | There’s some things that we need to talk about first. | 有件事我们得先谈谈 |
[57:08] | This is from Shani. | 这是沙妮给你的 |
[57:11] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[57:29] | What is it, honey? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[57:33] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[57:37] | So fucked up. | 太操蛋了 |
[57:39] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[57:41] | – What’s wrong with her? – Got feisty. Had to sedate her. | -她怎么了 -她挣扎反抗 只好注射了镇静剂 |
[57:45] | Might wanna dose her again in a few. It’s gonna be a long flight. | 过几小时可能得再注射一次 要飞行很久 |
[58:26] | Move in. Come on. | 进去 快点 |
[58:35] | Go in. Grab a bed. | 进去 选张床 |
[58:39] | Pick one. Any one that’s available. | 随便选一张 空着的都行 |