时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | Ms. Jefferson, your presence has been requested | 杰弗逊女士 你被要求 |
[01:29] | in the attorney visitation room. | 在探视室与律师见面 |
[01:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[02:12] | Yo, Professor T. Today’s the big GED day. | T教授 今天可是普通发展教育考试的大日子 |
[02:15] | Check this out. My power pose. | 看看这个 我的打气姿势 |
[02:18] | Gonna make me feel confident even if I’m not feeling it. | 这让我感到自信即使我并不自信 |
[02:20] | It works on a deeper level. | 这还有更深层次的作用呢 |
[02:23] | – Okay, let’s keep it moving. – Can’t. | -继续走吧 -不行 |
[02:25] | Read you gotta hold the pose | 书上说必须保持这个姿势 |
[02:26] | for two minutes for the confidence to sink in. | 两分钟以上才能让自信深入骨髓 |
[02:28] | You should try too, | 你也应该试试 |
[02:29] | for something you wanna feel more brave on. | 如果你有需要更多勇气才能面对的事 |
[02:56] | I apologize. | 我必须跟你道歉 |
[02:59] | I am scheduled for a hearing in Albany this afternoon, | 我下午有一场奥尔巴尼的听证会 |
[03:02] | so I’m a little bit scattered. | 所以我现在看起来有点凌乱 |
[03:05] | I’m truly sorry that it’s taken this long to sit down with you, | 真的很抱歉这么久才有机会跟你坐下来谈谈 |
[03:08] | but we wanted to make sure | 但是我们希望确保 |
[03:10] | that we were being as thorough as possible. | 尽可能详细彻底研究之后再来 |
[03:12] | Yeah, yeah. I mean, it’s the first steps, right? | 是的 这只是第一步对吧 |
[03:16] | I read in the law library | 我在法律类图书馆里读到过 |
[03:18] | that habeas petitions usually take a while, so… | 人身保护权请愿需要一些时间 所以 |
[03:26] | I reviewed your friend’s notebook, and to be 100% honest… | 我重新看了看你朋友的笔记本 实话实说 |
[03:30] | I don’t think it meets the evidentiary burden | 我觉得这不能满足人身保护权请愿的 |
[03:33] | for a habeas proceeding. | 举证要求 |
[03:36] | You’re welcome to file one pro se, but our organization– | 你可以代表自己提交 但是我们这个组织 |
[03:40] | Nah, that ain’t possible. Did you read it? | 不 这不可能 你读过了吗 |
[03:43] | I read it, Tasha. It’s not enough. | 我读过了 塔莎 这不够充分 |
[03:46] | Okay, then read it again. | 好吧 那你再读一次 |
[03:50] | Look, I know Suzanne ain’t the best witness, | 听着 我知道苏珊娜不是最好的证人 |
[03:55] | but one thing about her, she don’t lie. | 但是有一件事我敢确定 她不会说谎的 |
[03:58] | Those CERT officers are the ones who killed Piscatella, not me. | 是那些惩应队的警官杀了皮斯科特拉 不是我 |
[04:03] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[04:05] | I do believe you, but that’s not enough. | 我相信你 但这样是不够的 |
[04:08] | Suzanne was having a psychotic | 苏珊娜作出陈述的时候 |
[04:09] | episode when she gave her original statement. | 正处于精神不稳定状态下 |
[04:11] | – She’s not a credible witness. – Okay | -她不是一个可靠证人 -好吧 |
[04:14] | Then what about Cindy Hayes? | 那辛迪·海耶斯呢 |
[04:16] | We can maybe get her to retract if we show her the book? | 如果我们把本子给她看 她也许能收回前言 |
[04:20] | We can’t locate her. | 我们找不到她 |
[04:21] | We reached out to her family, and they’ve lost contact. | 我们联系过她的家人 但是他们也没有去联系了 |
[04:24] | There’s no evidence, Tasha. | 没有证据 塔莎 |
[04:26] | We’ve spent an enormous amount of our resources scouring, | 我们动用了大量人力物力进行搜查 |
[04:30] | but there’s nothing. I’m sorry. | 但是什么都没找到 我很抱歉 |
[04:37] | “Sorry”? | 抱歉 |
[04:41] | You know I’m innocent. | 你知道我是无辜的 |
[04:45] | And you know… | 你也知道 |
[04:49] | I’mma spend the rest of my life in here, | 我要一辈子都被关在这个鬼地方了 |
[04:53] | and all you got for me is “I’m sorry”? | 你对我说的就只有 抱歉 |
[04:59] | Man, if that’s all you got, get the fuck out of my face. | 如果这是你所能做到的 马上滚吧 |
[05:13] | I’ll come by and check on you once you’ve calmed down. | 等你冷静下来 我会回来看你 |
[05:17] | Nah. | 别了 |
[05:20] | I ain’t never seeing you again. | 我再也不想见到你了 |
[05:26] | Don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[05:30] | Ah, come on, Tuck, you know this. | 别这样 塔琪 你知道的 |
[05:33] | – Listen. The Declaration of Independence. – Fuck. I knew it. | -听着 独立宣言 -操 我就知道 |
[05:41] | Fuck me. Can’t believe this test is in an hour. | 操 不敢相信只有一个小时考试就开始了 |
[05:44] | I’m so gonna fail this. Thanks, Travis Kimball, you were right. | 我绝对会挂科的 特拉维斯·金伯尔你是对的 |
[05:48] | Who’s Travis Kimball? | 谁是特拉维斯·金伯尔 |
[05:49] | He was this fucking guy in tenth grade | 他是我的高中同学 |
[05:51] | that always said, “You’re dumb as a Dog-gett.” | 他经常说 你蠢得像只狗 |
[05:55] | You’re not dumb. You just got a special brain, like me. | 你不傻 你只是大脑比较特殊 就像我 |
[05:59] | I know that this might be hard for you to believe, | 我知道你大概不会相信 |
[06:01] | but when I was in school, people used to call me names, too. | 我上学时 也有人给我取外号 |
[06:06] | – Really? – Yeah. I know. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[06:08] | But Mommy said I can’t listen to the people | 但是妈妈说我不该听那些 |
[06:11] | who know the least about me. | 对我知之甚少的人们的话 |
[06:13] | I gotta listen to the people who know me the most. | 我应该听那些最了解我的人说的话 |
[06:18] | And I know you pretty well, right? | 而我非常了解你 对吧 |
[06:21] | Better than anyone in this prison? | 比监狱里其他人都要了解 |
[06:25] | Yeah, and better than the whole world, maybe? | 是的 甚至比世界上所有人都了解你 |
[06:28] | Then, as the world Tiffany Doggett expert… | 那作为世界首席蒂芙尼·德盖特专家 |
[06:34] | I say, Travis Kimball doesn’t know | 我认为 特拉维斯·金伯尔完全不知道 |
[06:38] | what the fucking fuck he is talking about. | 自己在说什么鬼话 |
[06:44] | Yeah. Fucking married his aunt. | 对 他还跟你姑妈结婚了 |
[06:49] | I think you’re smart. | 我认为你很聪明 |
[06:51] | And I think you’re gonna pass this test. | 我还认为你一定会通过这场考试的 |
[06:55] | When I had a big test, Mommy would say | 当我面临大考的时候 妈妈会说 |
[06:58] | I could have all the pineapple juice that I wanted after. | 考完之后我可以想喝多少菠萝汁就喝多少 |
[07:02] | Why? Pineapple juice tastes like farts. | 为什么 菠萝汁有股屁味 |
[07:07] | Disagree. | 不同意 |
[07:10] | What was the reward you liked when you were a kid? | 你小时候想要什么作为奖励 |
[07:11] | If I was really calm, and I was quiet, | 如果我很乖 很安静 |
[07:14] | and my mom had a man friend over, | 我妈妈又带了个男友回家 |
[07:15] | I would get breakfast for dinner. | 我就可以睡到下午 只吃一餐 |
[07:17] | Oh! Breakfast for dinner? | 早晚餐啊 |
[07:20] | It’s done. | 成交 |
[07:22] | – How are we gonna get– – No. | -我们怎么拿到 -不 |
[07:26] | It’s done. | 成交了 |
[07:28] | Now… | 现在呢 |
[07:30] | – “Where was…” – Shit. | -十三个殖民地中 -操 |
[07:34] | “…the first of the 13 colonies located?” | 第一个位于哪里 |
[07:38] | Um, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 |
[07:39] | Because America was a virgin before the British entered. | 因为英国人进来时美国还是个处女之地[谐音] |
[07:44] | And the crowd goes wild! | 人群都疯狂了 |
[07:54] | Here she comes. Let me do the talking. | 她来了 我来说 |
[07:56] | Good morning, Warden. | 早上好 典狱长 |
[07:58] | You look very interesting today. | 你今天看起来非常有趣 |
[08:00] | Those are very interesting clothes that you’re wearing. | 你穿的衣服也非常有趣 |
[08:03] | You have one minute to say | 给你一分钟 |
[08:04] | whatever you’re stalling to say. Talk fast. | 有话直说 讲快点 |
[08:07] | We were hoping for | 我们希望 |
[08:08] | clarification as to whether it’s standard protocol | 弄清楚搜查厨房组的囚犯 |
[08:11] | to search or not search the kitchen crew inmates– | 是否属于标准协议 |
[08:14] | One of our kitchen workers smuggled a phone | 昨晚一个厨房工将一部手机 |
[08:16] | into the immigration detention center last night, | 偷运进了移民拘留中心 |
[08:19] | and ICE is not happy about it. | 移民局对此表示非常不高兴 |
[08:23] | I will reach out and try and smooth it over | 我会联系他们 试试能不能把事解决 |
[08:25] | so they don’t involve corporate. | 不要牵连到公司 |
[08:29] | Send the inmate to me. We’re gonna have to pursue formal charges. | 把那个囚犯送来 我们得正式提出起诉 |
[08:33] | We don’t know which inmate is responsible. | 我们不知道是哪个囚犯做的 |
[08:36] | Then find out. | 那就去搞清楚 |
[08:38] | Are you giving us authorization to interrogate inmates? | 你是授权我们去审讯囚犯们吗 |
[08:42] | Do whatever you have to do. | 该怎么做就怎么做 |
[08:47] | Good morning, I was hoping to speak with Danny Pearson please. | 早上好 请问能找下丹尼·皮尔森吗 |
[08:52] | Ah, yes, I’ve been calling to discuss a microloan project | 我们一直有在电话上沟通一个小额贷款项目 |
[08:55] | that I’m working on | 是我和利奇菲尔德监狱中 |
[08:56] | with a very bright Litchfield inmate. | 一位非常有才华的囚犯一起合作的 |
[09:03] | Uh, Joe Caputo. | 乔·卡普托 |
[09:07] | Oh, is he? | 是吗 |
[09:10] | When exactly do you expect him to free up? | 他到底什么时候有空 |
[09:12] | Because he’s been in meetings the last four times I called, too. | 因为我过去四次打电话给他 他都在开会 |
[09:16] | No, I’m not taking a tone with you. | 不是 我没有指责你的意思 |
[09:18] | I just wish he’d stop avoiding me. | 我只是希望他不要再躲着我了 |
[09:21] | Oh, yes, he is. He– | 是的 他是 他 |
[09:23] | Yes, he is. Yes, he is. I’m not stupid. | 是的 他是 我没有那么蠢 |
[09:27] | He hung up. | 他挂了 |
[09:29] | How are those calls coming? | 电话打得顺利吗 |
[09:32] | No one will even take my call. | 没有人愿意接我的电话 |
[09:34] | They hear my name, and suddenly, they’re busy. | 一听到我的名字 马上就说在忙 |
[09:37] | You should try giving up. It’s working for me. | 你可以试试放弃 对我来说很有用 |
[09:40] | You’re not going in to work? | 你不去工作了吗 |
[09:41] | I’m calling in sick because, technically, I’m sick of their shit. | 我请了病假 因为我对他们那些破事感到恶心 |
[09:48] | Why are you so dressed up, Mr. Belvedere? | 你为什么穿的这么正经呢 贝尔韦代雷先生 |
[09:51] | Oh, well, Tamika’s throwing | 塔米卡要为课程项目 |
[09:53] | an end-of-semester party for the programs. | 举办期末派对 |
[09:57] | Thought I might go. | 我觉得我应该去 |
[09:59] | You know, hand out the certificates for restorative justice. | 给学员颁发恢复性司法证书 |
[10:02] | You really think that’s a good idea? | 你真的觉得那是个好主意 |
[10:03] | Everyone probably knows you’re a sex offender by now. | 现在大家可能都知道你是性侵犯了 |
[10:06] | I am not a sex offender. | 我不是性侵犯 |
[10:09] | I’m a sexual harasser, and you know the difference. | 我只是有过性骚扰 你知道这是有区别的 |
[10:14] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 |
[10:15] | Hide in a cave the rest of my life? | 找个洞躲起来过下半辈子吗 |
[10:17] | I– I can’t make calls, I can’t teach. | 我不能打电话 不能教书 |
[10:21] | And– And Tamika said I can come. A last visit to say goodbye. | 而且塔米卡说我可以来的 和大家告个别 |
[10:25] | I owe those girls at least that. | 我至少要去给姑娘们告个别 |
[10:27] | Women. They’re women. | 女人 她们是女人 |
[10:29] | Those women do not deserve to be penalized for my– | 那些女人为了我受惩罚 |
[10:34] | You can’t say “penalized” anymore. It’s a microaggression. | 你不能说惩罚了 这也有点冒犯 |
[10:38] | You’re also not allowed to invite anyone out to cocktails | 你也不能再邀请任何人去喝鸡尾酒 |
[10:42] | or ask them to take dictation. | 或者让他们记录口述 |
[10:44] | You are like a 12-year-old. | 你就像个12岁的小孩 |
[10:46] | Oh, you definitely can’t say “12-year-old.” | 你更不能说”12岁的小孩”这种话了 |
[10:54] | This is a good fucking sandwich. | 这三明治也太好吃了 |
[11:05] | Thanks for coming. | 感谢你能来 |
[11:10] | I’m here because I know you’re in pain. | 我来是因为我知道你很痛苦 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry that I’m responsible, | 我知道我有一部分责任 |
[11:15] | I just… I haven’t changed my mind. | 我只是 还没有改变主意 |
[11:19] | I know you think we shouldn’t be seeing each other anymore, | 我知道你觉得我们不应该再见面了 |
[11:24] | but it’s because you won’t let yourself be happy. | 但那是因为你不让自己快乐 |
[11:28] | You know, you actually make me look forward | 你让我很期待 |
[11:30] | to coming to this horrible place. | 来到这个可怕的地方 |
[11:33] | And I know you feel something, too. I’ve seen how you look at me. | 我知道你也对我有感觉 我见过你看我的眼神 |
[11:38] | I have a wife. | 我有老婆了 |
[11:41] | Why do you keep punishing yourself over and over again, | 为什么你要一遍又一遍地惩罚自己 |
[11:44] | when you know you’re never gonna be enough for her? | 当你知道你永远不能满足她呢 |
[11:46] | – I can’t listen to this. I’m leaving. – She’s gonna leave you. | -我听不下去了 我走了 -她总会离开你的 |
[11:51] | She was always going to, | 她一直都这么打算 |
[11:52] | you know that. You know it in your heart. | 你知道的 你心里知道 |
[11:56] | She’s seeing someone else. | 她在和别人约会 |
[12:01] | – You don’t know that. – Yes, I do. | -你又不知道 -我知道 |
[12:04] | I saw them at her apartment last night. | 我昨晚在她公寓外见到她了 |
[12:08] | I wasn’t planning to confront her, | 我本来打算和她对峙 |
[12:09] | but when I saw what she was doing… | 但我看见她正在 |
[12:11] | Are you out of your fucking mind? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[12:16] | You stay away from my wife. | 离我老婆远点 |
[14:17] | – Chilly? – Yeah. | -很冷吗 -是啊 |
[14:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:26] | This view… | 这里的风景 |
[14:29] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:32] | Sometimes, I forget to enjoy it. | 有时候 我都忘记要享受这一切了 |
[14:39] | – Oh, shit. Shit. -Oh. Oh. | -糟了 -天呐 |
[14:41] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. – No, it’s okay. | -抱歉 -没事没事 |
[14:43] | I’ll pay for dry cleaning. | 我会赔你干洗的钱的 |
[14:45] | Actually, how much does that cost? | 大概要花多少钱呢 |
[14:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用担心了 |
[14:56] | Shit. | 操 |
[15:01] | – Excuse me. I’m gonna have to take this. – Yeah. | -不好意思 我得接这个电话 -好的 |
[15:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:09] | Why didn’t you pick up? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[15:11] | Is that really how you would like to start this conversation? | 你一开口就要说这样的话吗 |
[15:16] | Look, I’m sorry that CO showed up at your place. | 听着 很抱歉那个狱警出现在你家 |
[15:19] | If I’d known she was gonna | 如果我知道她要做那种事情 |
[15:20] | do something like that, I never would’ve– | 我绝对不会 |
[15:22] | You never would’ve what? You never would’ve fucked her? | 你绝对不会怎样 你绝对不会上她 |
[15:25] | You sat in front of my face and you lied to me. | 你就坐在我前面对我撒谎 |
[15:30] | Told me she was forcing you to sell fucking phone chargers? | 说什么她逼你卖那个狗日的充电宝 |
[15:33] | What a crock of shit. | 都是什么垃圾鬼话 |
[15:34] | What about you? Lie to me much? | 那你呢 跟我说了多少谎 |
[15:38] | What? | 什么 |
[15:39] | She told me that you’re seeing someone. | 她告诉我你在和别人约会 |
[15:42] | – Do… – Are you with her now? | -什 -你现在就和她在一起吗 |
[15:46] | Is that why you didn’t answer your phone? | 这就是你不接电话的原因吗 |
[15:50] | Is it Zelda? | 是塞尔达吗 |
[15:52] | – This is ridiculous. – What? | -这简直不可理喻 -什么 |
[15:55] | If you’re not with her, just tell me right now. | 如果你不是跟她在一起 马上告诉我 |
[15:56] | Say, “No, I am not with Zelda.” | 告诉我 不 我没有跟塞尔达在一起 |
[16:02] | Wow, Pipes, even for you. | 天呐 帕波 即使是你干这事也太差劲了 |
[16:06] | What is that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[16:09] | We are not doing this over the phone. You need to come here. | 我不想在电话里跟你吵 你得到我这里来 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:34] | Diaz. Congratulations, you got a new work assignment. | 迪亚茨 恭喜 你有新的任务了 |
[16:37] | I didn’t ask for no work assignment. | 我没有要求新的任务 |
[16:39] | I ain’t askin’ if you asked. | 我也没说你要求过啊 |
[16:41] | Says here you’re on the cleaning crew, | 这里说你现在是清洁组的了 |
[16:44] | and you’re assigned to SHU. | 你被分配去清扫禁闭室 |
[16:46] | The fuck I gotta clean SHU for? | 清理禁闭室做什么 |
[16:48] | The roaches been complaining? That shit’s closed down. | 里面蟑螂在抱怨了吗 那鬼地方已经被关闭了 |
[16:51] | Head guard makes the assignments. I just hand them out. | 警卫队长分配的任务 我只负责通知 |
[16:53] | I’m a cog in the prison machine. Don’t shoot the cog. | 我只是这个监狱机器的一个齿轮 没必要凶我 |
[16:56] | I don’t know what you’re bitching about. | 我都不知道你在发什么牢骚 |
[16:58] | You just hit the jackpot. SHU’s a fucking easy one. | 你中了大奖了 禁闭室是最轻松的活了 |
[17:06] | No good bastard. If I ever see Vinnie again, | 全都是混蛋 如果我再看到维尼一次 |
[17:08] | I’m gonna squeeze his nutss | 我就要狠狠地捏他的蛋蛋 |
[17:10] | so hard that his nuts come popping out. | 直到捏爆 |
[17:13] | Then he’s not gonna have no nuts no more, just empty sacks. | 然后他就没有蛋蛋了 只有空空的袋子 |
[17:16] | Lorna, please. I mean, he’s just… | 罗娜 求你了 他只是 |
[17:18] | You can’t keep blaming Vinnie. | 你不能一直责怪维尼 |
[17:19] | Why not? He can’t get away with this. He took my baby away. | 为什么 他逃不了责任 他夺走了我的孩子 |
[17:23] | – No, he didn’t. – Yes, he did. | -不 他没有 -是的 他有 |
[17:26] | No, he didn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[17:27] | Look, kid, I understand | 听着 孩子 我明白 |
[17:30] | why you wouldn’t wanna accept what happened, | 你为什么不能接受已经发生了的事情 |
[17:32] | because that makes it real. | 因为那样会使它看起来像是真的 |
[17:34] | And losing your child… | 而且失去你的孩子 |
[17:36] | I mean, that’s the kind of pain | 我是说 这是一种 |
[17:39] | that a lot people never recover from. | 大部分人不会恢复的痛苦 |
[17:41] | I– I almost admire you for fighting it so hard, | 我甚至敬佩你可以这样凶猛地反抗 |
[17:44] | but wh– when I look at you, I mean, really look at you, | 但是当我看到你的时候 认真看你的时候 |
[17:47] | I can see that a part of you knows. | 我能看到你还是知道的 |
[17:50] | Sterling is gone. | 斯特林已经走了 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:54] | He died in the hospital. | 他死在里医院里 |
[17:56] | And pretending that he’s still alive isn’t gonna bring him back. | 假装他还活着并不能使他复活 |
[18:00] | You just– You gotta let him go so you can grieve. | 你得接受他已经走了 你才能开始让悲伤流露 |
[18:11] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有什么毛病 |
[18:14] | Why would you say something like that to me? That’s horrible. | 你为什么要对我说这种事情 太可怕了 |
[18:18] | Because it’s the truth, all right? | 因为这就是现实 不是吗 |
[18:21] | You have to start accepting the truth. | 你得开始接受现实了 |
[18:24] | You… You are just mad with me | 你只是在跟我生气 |
[18:28] | because I never wanted to be with you! | 因为我从来都不想跟你在一起 |
[18:32] | All right. Lorna, you gotta calm down | 好了 罗娜 你要冷静下来 |
[18:34] | or they’re gonna send you to Florida. | 不然他们会送你去佛区的 |
[18:35] | You always hated that I was happy with Christopher and Vinnie. | 你向来嫉妒我和克里斯托弗和维尼这么快乐 |
[18:39] | And now, you wanna make this stuff up | 而现在 你编了这些事情出来 |
[18:41] | so I can be miserable and alone forever, just like you! | 好让我悲惨孤独地过一辈子 就像你一样 |
[18:45] | Lorna, you have to calm down. | 罗娜 你必须冷静下来 |
[18:47] | I understand you are mad at me right now, | 我明白你现在很生气 |
[18:49] | but, please, bring it down. I want you here. | 但求求你 冷静一点 我需要你留在这 |
[18:55] | You having another episode, Morello? | 你又犯病了吗 莫里洛 |
[19:00] | I’m angry, too. You know, I… | 我也很生气 你知道吗 |
[19:02] | I mean, I think it’s insane | 这也太疯狂了 |
[19:05] | that there’s three starches in this meal, all right? | 这顿饭里有三个淀粉类食品 |
[19:09] | It’s really not recommended for someone who is pre-pre-diabetic. | 这真的不利于一些有糖尿病前兆的人群 |
[19:14] | – Take it up with the concierge, Nichols. – Yeah. | -这种事跟管理员说 尼古拉斯 -好 |
[19:18] | – And keep it down. – Aye, aye, captain. | -还有 小声点 -知道了 长官 |
[19:29] | Remind me. | 提醒我一下 |
[19:32] | How does someone as smart and gorgeous as you… | 像你这样又聪明又美貌的人 |
[19:36] | end up working in a dump like this? | 怎么会在这种垃圾堆里工作 |
[19:40] | I don’t really work here. I just wandered in off the street. | 我也不想在这工作 我只是在街上闲逛着 |
[19:44] | Found this uniform in a hamper and just never left. | 在食品篮里发现了这件制服 然后就被困在这了 |
[19:48] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[19:50] | So, what drew you in, the stench of death? | 到底是什么吸引了你 死亡的恶臭吗 |
[19:54] | Come on, it’s gotta be a long way from… | 得了吧 这离你住的地方一定很远 |
[19:57] | What part of town did you say you lived in? | 你说你住在哪来着 |
[20:01] | I never said. | 我没有说过 |
[20:04] | You– You know what I like most about you? | 你知道我最喜欢你的什么吗 |
[20:08] | Uh, my sexy black ass, | 我性感的深色臀部 |
[20:10] | and the fact that I sneak you extra rice pudding. | 还有我偷偷给你加了米饭布丁 |
[20:13] | Besides those two excellent qualities. | 除了那两个优秀的品质 |
[20:16] | Every other goddamn person in here | 这里的每个人 |
[20:18] | wants to ask you about your life or tell you about theirs. | 都想询问你的生活或者跟你讲他们的生活 |
[20:23] | You keep things light, you know? I like that. | 你让人感觉很轻松 我喜欢这点 |
[20:29] | Thanks, Sid. | 谢谢你 希德 |
[20:33] | You better watch your sugars, mister. | 你最好注意你的血糖 先生 |
[20:36] | Yeah, that’s what they tell me, but you only die once. | 大家都这么说 但人只能死一次 |
[20:42] | That’s true. That’s true. All right, here we are. | 那倒是真的 好吧 我们到了 |
[20:52] | – You remember the routine, right? – Yeah. | -你记得平时怎么做的吗 -记得 |
[20:54] | – I’m gonna need your help. – Okay. | -我需要你的帮助 -好的 |
[20:58] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:59] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[21:02] | Easy. Okay. | 慢慢的 好的 |
[21:05] | – Hang on. Okay. Yeah. -All right. | -等一下 好了 -好了 |
[21:08] | – You got it? Okay. – Yeah. | -你坐好了吗 -嗯 |
[21:14] | Uh, you okay with… | 你不介意… |
[21:16] | Ah, what are you gonna do? | 你能怎么样呢 |
[21:23] | Uh, you like Sam Cooke? | 你喜欢萨姆·库克吗 |
[21:25] | Do I like the greatest soul singer of all time? | 我喜欢有史以来最伟大的灵魂歌手吗 |
[21:28] | That’s what I’m talking about. Here. | 那是当然了 给 |
[22:06] | 我们是宝利通 我们的目标 做最好的公益 | |
[22:26] | Taystee? | 美味姐 |
[22:28] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:30] | You gonna tell me or do I have to ask? | 你打算告诉我吗 还是要我问你 |
[22:35] | – Wh– What are you talking about? – The meeting. How’d it go? | -你在讲什么 -和律师谈得怎么样 |
[22:39] | Were you just gonna not tell me? | 你是打算不告诉我了吗 |
[22:40] | Come on. Girl, you’re– you’re killing me here. | 快点说吧 你要急死我了 |
[22:44] | There’s not much to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[22:46] | I mean, the lawyer wants to talk to a few more experts | 我是说 律师想要再多跟几个专家讨论 |
[22:51] | before moving forward, so… | 然后再采取行动 |
[22:52] | But it’s moving forward. | 但是会有下一步行动的吧 |
[22:56] | All right. Tha– Tha– That’s the direction we wanna go then. | 那就好 这就是我们想要的方向 |
[23:00] | Keep hope alive, huh? We could celebrate at the party tonight. | 让希望永驻 今晚的派对上我们可以庆祝一下 |
[23:05] | Yeah. Uh, I’m not going to the party. | 说到这个 我就不去参加那个派对了 |
[23:08] | I wasn’t really a part of the program, so… | 我算不上这个项目里的人 所以… |
[23:11] | What are you talking about? Your tutoring was the program. | 你在说什么呢 你的辅导就属于这个项目 |
[23:15] | Look, I was trying to keep it a surprise, | 我本来想给你个惊喜 |
[23:18] | but I’m bringing in a bunch of donuts. | 但还是告诉你吧 我会带很多甜甜圈来 |
[23:21] | So, you gotta come. Come on. | 所以你一定得来 |
[23:24] | I’m not going away till you promise. | 你不答应我就不走了 |
[23:28] | All right, yeah. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:32] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[23:36] | – Yo, Tamika. – Yo. | -塔米卡 -怎么了 |
[23:43] | What if you got Storky’s instead? Instead of donuts. | 或许你可以不带甜甜圈 带些斯塔奇餐厅的食物 |
[23:48] | Storky’s. | 斯塔奇餐厅 |
[23:50] | Such a good idea. I’m– I’m– I’mma make it happen. Got it. | 好主意 我会的 交给我 |
[24:12] | Good afternoon. My name is Mr. Bibby. | 下午好 我是毕比先生 |
[24:15] | I’ll be administering your high school equivalency exam. | 我将负责你的高中同等学历考试 |
[24:18] | Uh, what happened to Luschek? | 卢斯奇克干什么去了 |
[24:19] | Your teacher will not be present for the exam, | 授课老师不能来监考 |
[24:21] | and in the future, if you have any questions, | 如果你们有任何问题 |
[24:23] | please raise your hand. | 请举手 |
[24:26] | Okay, damn, you don’t have to come at me like that. | 好吧 你没必要这样针对我 |
[24:29] | The test is composed of five sections. | 这场考试由五个部分组成 |
[24:32] | When there’s a minute left in each section, | 每个部分只剩一分钟时 |
[24:34] | I will give you a one-minute warning. | 我会提示你们还剩一分钟了 |
[24:36] | When your time is up, I will say “Time” | 当考试时间到了 我会说时间到 |
[24:39] | And you will put your pencil down, | 你们就要把铅笔放下 |
[24:42] | or your test will be invalid, | 不然你们的考试成绩将会被取消 |
[24:43] | and you will be escorted from the exam room. | 你还会被请出考场 |
[24:48] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[24:49] | Hi. Uh, what about for people that get, uh, extra time? | 你好 那有延长时间的人呢 |
[24:53] | No one’s getting extra time. | 没有人可以延长时间 |
[24:55] | No, that’s not true. I get extra time. | 不可能 我就可以 |
[24:57] | I have a learning disability. | 我有学习障碍 |
[24:58] | No, I don’t have anyone approved | 这份名单上我没有看到任何人 |
[25:00] | for extended testing time on this roster. | 被批准获得额外时间 |
[25:02] | But I– But I can’t take the test without it. | 但是不延长我就完成不了考试 |
[25:05] | You can– You can ask Luschek. He’ll tell you. | 你可以问问卢斯奇克 他会告诉你的 |
[25:07] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[25:08] | Your teacher should’ve made the official request weeks ago. | 你们的老师应该在几周前就提出正式的请求 |
[25:11] | He did. | 他提出了 |
[25:13] | My brain is different, all right? This takes me longer! | 我的脑子有点不一样 我需要更多时间 |
[25:17] | I’m sorry. We have to move on. | 抱歉 我们得继续了 |
[25:20] | You’re not to open your exam booklet | 在我告诉你们之前 |
[25:23] | until I have instructed you to do so. | 请不要打开你们的考试册 |
[25:31] | Officer Alvarez, she’s all yours. | 阿尔瓦雷斯警官 她交给你了 |
[26:06] | I forgot what I was gonna say. | 我忘记我要说什么了 |
[26:10] | Tell us who smuggled in the phone | 告诉我们那部手机是谁偷运进来的 |
[26:11] | or all three of you are getting five extra years. | 不然你们三个都要加五年刑期 |
[26:14] | Yeah, I think it was something about a boiled frog. | 我觉得这就像温水煮青蛙 |
[26:16] | I really don’t know whose phone it is. | 我真的不知道那部手机是谁的 |
[26:19] | I’m sorry. I know it’s not mine. That’s all I know. | 我很抱歉 我只知道那不是我的 |
[26:23] | You better hope your two friends’ memories | 你最好期待你的两个朋友的记忆 |
[26:25] | aren’t better than yours. | 不比你好到哪里去 |
[26:29] | I can’t get more time. | 我没有更多的时间 |
[26:33] | Gloria, please, you have to confess. | 歌洛莉娅 求你了 你得自首 |
[26:40] | Look, I know you ain’t never gonna forgive me. | 我知道你不会原谅我了 |
[26:42] | I’m okay with that, but don’t punish my daughter for my mistakes. | 我可以接受 但是不要因为我而惩罚我的女儿 |
[26:52] | You know Pepa was sick last week? | 你知道佩帕上个星期生病了吗 |
[26:56] | She had this real bad cough that kept her up all night crying. | 她咳得很厉害 哭了一整夜 |
[27:04] | And all I wanted was to be there | 我只想待在她身边 |
[27:08] | to rub alcoholado on her chest | 用酒精擦拭她的胸口 |
[27:11] | and to read to her the book that mi mamá used to read to me. | 再给她读我妈妈读给我听的书 |
[27:14] | You know, the one about the sick donkey? | 那本关于生病的小驴的故事 |
[27:18] | You had that book in Puerto Rico, the one with the song? | 波多黎各也有那本书吧 里面还有首歌 |
[27:53] | I respect what you did. | 我敬重你的所作所为 |
[27:57] | You put yourself out there for somebody else’s kid. | 你为了别人的孩子甘愿自己冒险 |
[28:02] | I’m not gonna snitch. | 我不会告密的 |
[28:07] | But, please, don’t keep me from mine. | 但是 求你不要让我的孩子离开我 |
[28:14] | Give her the chance to know me while she’s still a child. | 趁她还小 给她一个机会认识我 |
[28:32] | The fuck is happening to this place? | 这个地方怎么了 |
[28:36] | This is a maximum security prison. | 这是一座戒备森严的监狱 |
[28:39] | It’s like a unicorn diarrhea-blasted the whole fucking room. | 现在就像独角兽闹肚子 把这里搞得乌烟瘴气 |
[28:43] | I don’t know. I find it kind of invigorating. | 我可说不好 我甚至觉得有点小激动 |
[28:48] | I’m sorry, what– what the fuck word did you say to me? | 你刚刚说的是什么 |
[28:51] | “Invigorating”? This is invigorating? | 小激动 这让人感到激动了吗 |
[28:53] | – Yup. – Mr. Hopper. | -是的 -霍珀先生 |
[28:55] | It makes you feel good. | 让你感觉很好啊 |
[28:56] | From Aleida. | 阿蕾达给你的 |
[28:58] | Are you trying to say something with that? | 你想发表下看法吗 |
[29:00] | You need to have a heart | 你要留心 |
[29:00] | – to understand what I mean. – It’s a cute word. | -才能听懂我的话 -这词倒是很可爱 |
[29:01] | – No, I know what it means. – Oh, do you? | -不 我知道那是个词的意思 -真的吗 |
[29:03] | – It’s a little cutesy word. – Tell me what it means. | – 只是个有点可爱的词 -告诉我那是什么意思 |
[29:04] | – I know what it means. – What does it mean? | -我知道那是什么意思 -那你说啊 |
[29:06] | – What are you hiding? -I’m not hiding anything. | -你心里藏了什么话 -我没有藏任何东西 |
[29:08] | – Gentlemen, I got some paperwork to do. – Mr. Invigorating. | -先生们 我有些文书工作要做 -激动先生 |
[29:10] | – I’ll catch you later. – Does it make your butthole tingle? | -一会儿见 -你屁眼都痒了吧 |
[29:11] | Is that what you’re trying to say? | 你要说的就是这个 |
[29:13] | Yeah, that’s what I’m trying to say. | 是的 那就是我想说的 |
[29:14] | Makes my butthole tingle. Killjoy. | 还让我的屁眼痒呢 扫兴 |
[29:25] | Hello? | 谁 |
[29:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:41] | Please don’t be anthrax or shit. | 千万别是炭疽或什么 |
[29:56] | – Okay. Okay, you know– – Can you wait one second? | -好的 好的 -你能等一下吗 |
[30:00] | Stop pushing me forward. This place is fucking disgusting. | 别推我了 这个地方真他妈恶心 |
[30:03] | I don’t wanna touch anything. You… Okay, you know what? | 我不想碰任何东西 等一下 |
[30:08] | – Okay, this is better. – All right. How’s that? | -好了这边好一点 -行了 这样可以吗 |
[30:11] | – Are you even in? – No, I meant the position. | -你已经进来了吗 -不是 我是说这个姿势 |
[30:13] | I’m not… Shit. Yeah, now I’m in. | 我不 操 好了现在我进来了 |
[30:16] | Okay. Yeah, you don’t have to narrate it. I can tell. | 你不用给我播报啊 我能感受出来 |
[30:19] | Oh, God. Yeah, I’m in. I’m in, in, in. | 天呐 真爽 我进来了 |
[30:23] | Oh, God. This is exactly what I needed. | 我就要这种感觉 |
[30:27] | Thank you, honey. This was a great idea. | 谢谢你亲爱的 这真是个好主意 |
[30:29] | This is actually not that bad. | 也没有那么差 |
[30:33] | – God. – Why did you have to pick the SHU? | -天啊 -为什么你非得选择在禁闭室里啊 |
[30:35] | Oh, no, no, no. SHU was all you. | 不不不 禁闭室是你的主意 |
[30:37] | Yeah, no. You’re the one that told me to come down here. | 是你让我来这里的 |
[30:39] | Oh, I get it. You want me to be the big, bad guard | 我懂了 你想让我当那个凶狠的大块头狱警 |
[30:41] | taking you down to SHU for a little extra punishment, huh? | 带你去禁闭室 给你加点惩罚 |
[30:44] | – All right. Well, you’re gonna get a shot. – Okay. | -好 你要被记过了 -好的 |
[30:46] | – And another shot. And another. -Okay, yeah. | -再记一过 再来 -爽 |
[30:49] | And another. And another shot. | 再来一记 再来一记 |
[30:50] | Another shot. Another shot. Another shot. | 再来一记 再来一记发 还有一记 |
[30:53] | – Step away from the inmate, CO. – No, no, no. | -离开那个犯人 狱警官 -不不不 |
[30:55] | No, no, no. This is a misunderstanding. | 不 这都是误会 |
[31:00] | I literally caught you with your pants down. | 我已经算是当场捉奸了 |
[31:02] | How exactly am I misunderstanding that? | 你倒是说说我怎么误会了 |
[31:05] | We’re in a relationship. Her kids live with me. | 我们在谈恋爱 她的孩子都跟我住 |
[31:08] | We’re– We’re basically married. Tell her. | 我们基本算是结婚了 告诉她 |
[31:11] | Yeah. He takes care of my kids. | 是的 他在照顾我的孩子 |
[31:13] | That doesn’t change anything. | 那也改变不了什么 |
[31:14] | – CO Hopper… – Please. He’s all my kids got. | -霍珀狱警 -求你了 我的孩子全靠他了 |
[31:17] | Inmate. | 犯人 |
[31:19] | Warden. Warden, please. I need this job. | 典狱长 求你了 我需要这份工作 |
[31:23] | Finally learned how to call me by my title. | 你终于知道如何用头衔称呼我了 |
[31:27] | – You’re fired, Mr. Hopper. – No, no, no. | -你被开除了 霍珀先生 -不不不 |
[31:30] | Either that, or I can file charges with the court, | 要么这样 要么我向法庭起诉你 |
[31:32] | see what they think of this arrangement? | 看看他们怎么看这个安排 |
[31:35] | CO Blake, please escort Ms. Diaz back to her cell. | 布莱克狱警 请送迪亚茨女士回她的牢房 |
[31:38] | CO Young, please escort Mr. Hopper off the premises. | 扬狱警 请送霍珀先生离开 |
[31:52] | Damn, Hopper, you got set up. | 该死的 霍珀 你被设套了 |
[32:05] | – We good? – Yeah. | -安全吗 -是的 |
[32:07] | They must still be down there. | 他们肯定还在下面 |
[32:17] | I got it. I got it, I got it, I got it. | 我找到了 我找到了 |
[32:20] | Yes! Yo, Tylenol. Thank you. | 太好了 泰诺 谢谢 |
[32:28] | Hmm. Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[32:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[32:44] | Shit. | 日 |
[32:49] | Isn’t this cruel and unusual? | 这难道不残忍 不反常吗 |
[32:51] | Well, I won’t deny that it’s unusual. | 我不否认这有点反常 |
[32:54] | Chickens are social creatures. | 小鸡也是社会产物 |
[32:57] | They need chicken-on-chicken contact. | 它们需要鸡对鸡的交流 |
[32:59] | No. We need to stop the chicken-on-chicken violence. | 不 我们必须阻止鸡对鸡的暴力 |
[33:02] | What if this isolation is just making them more violent? | 如果这种孤立只会让它们变得更暴力呢 |
[33:06] | You got them literally cooped up. | 你这是拘禁 |
[33:09] | What if the solution is more social interaction, not less? | 如果解决方案是增加社会互动 而不是减少呢 |
[33:14] | No. | 不 |
[33:16] | These chickens are bloodthirsty predators. Superpredators. | 这些鸡是嗜血的掠食者 超级掠食者 |
[33:20] | Look, I can see it in their eyes. | 我能从它们的眼睛里看出来 |
[33:22] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是真的 |
[33:23] | Now, I know it is not ideal, | 我知道这并不理想 |
[33:27] | but it is the only solution that we’ve got. | 但这是我们唯一的解决方案了 |
[33:35] | Look, an egg! | 看啊 一个蛋 |
[33:41] | Now, I can make breakfast for dinner. | 现在 我可以做一顿早晚餐了 |
[33:44] | How lucky is that? | 这也太幸运了 |
[34:05] | You have one minute left in the math section. | 数学部分还剩余一分钟 |
[34:51] | Time. | 时间到 |
[34:54] | Put your pencils down. | 请放下你们的笔 |
[34:57] | Pencils down. | 放下笔 |
[35:01] | This will conclude your high school equivalency exam. | 高中同等学历考试到此结束 |
[35:04] | Please remain seated as I collect your Scantron sheets. | 在我收答题卡时 请在座位坐好 |
[35:22] | “Yeah, this big house is a fixer-upper. | 是啊 这所房子真是需要改造 |
[35:25] | 360 views of gray walls, and the plumbing is a motherfucker.” | 全方位灰色墙壁 管道也是见了鬼一样 |
[35:32] | “Don’t you pay no never mind | 你不用担心 |
[35:34] | to that soot falling from the ceiling. | 从天花板上掉下来的石灰 |
[35:36] | That’s from all the prayers that turned to ash | 那是离开大楼前虔诚的祷告者 |
[35:39] | before they left the building. | 化成的灰 |
[35:41] | Guess that means it got character, right?” | 我猜这说明它很有个性 对吧 |
[35:45] | I dig it. | 我喜欢 |
[35:49] | Do you feel that, huh? Those vibrations. | 你能感受到吗 人群的骚动 |
[35:52] | Take your shirt off! | 把衬衫脱了 |
[35:55] | And where’s the Storky’s at? | 斯塔奇的食物都在哪呢 |
[35:56] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I’m starving. | -对啊 -我快饿死了 |
[35:58] | Okay, everyone, calm down. The burgers are coming. | 诸位 冷静一下 汉堡就要来了 |
[36:02] | We’ll be back with more vibrations after a brief intermission. | 短暂的休息之后 将带来更多有趣的故事 |
[36:06] | Mr. Caputo. | 卡普托先生 |
[36:09] | These look like you just wrote our names in Magic Marker. | 这看着像你刚用神奇记号笔在上面写我们的名字 |
[36:12] | That’s what I did. | 确实如此 |
[36:13] | Then I guess you’re the one that really needs forgiveness, huh? | 那我想你才是那个真的需要宽恕的人吧 |
[36:16] | For giving us janky certificates. | 因为你给我们发垃圾证书 |
[36:18] | Thank you for your feedback, Mx. Tawney. | 谢谢你的反馈 唐尼小姐 |
[36:36] | Mr. Caputo, I wanted to tell you something, if that’s okay? | 卡普托先生 我想跟你说件事 可以吗 |
[36:41] | Of course, Beth. What– What is it? | 当然了 贝特 什么事 |
[36:44] | When I found out I was coming here, | 当我知道我要来这里的时候 |
[36:46] | I– I knew it would be difficult. | 我知道会很艰难 |
[36:49] | And I expected I wouldn’t have any friends, which is true. | 我也想到了我不会交到什么朋友 事实也如此 |
[36:52] | I don’t have a single friend in here, but I’m okay with that. | 我没有一个朋友 但是我可以接受 |
[36:58] | But what I couldn’t prepare for | 但我没有准备好 |
[36:59] | was how hard it would be for people to look at me. | 让那些人用那种眼光来看我 |
[37:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:13] | That’s awful. | 这很糟心 |
[37:14] | I– I try when some of the new girls arrive, | 那些新来的女孩来的时候我也尝试改变 |
[37:17] | but as soon as they find out what I did, they stop, too. | 但当她们知道我做的事 她们也不跟我说话了 |
[37:21] | And I– I understand why. I wouldn’t wanna look at me, either. | 我知道为什么 我都不愿看自己一眼 |
[37:26] | – Oh, Beth, don’t– – You don’t have to do that, Mr. Caputo. | -贝特 不要 -你不用安慰我 卡普托先生 |
[37:28] | I– I know what I did. | 我知道我做了什么事 |
[37:31] | I know what my face makes them think about. | 我知道我的脸会让他们想到什么 |
[37:36] | I have to live with that. | 我只能接受了 |
[37:39] | But, uh, that’s not what I– I came over to tell you. | 但是 我找你不是想说这个 |
[37:41] | I wanted to thank you, | 我想要谢谢你 |
[37:43] | because since your program, | 多亏了你的项目 |
[37:45] | some of the other restorative justice girls | 有些恢复性司法课上的女孩 |
[37:47] | started to look at me again, | 开始重新看向我 |
[37:49] | and some of them even smile at me when they do. | 有些人甚至对我微笑了 |
[37:52] | That’s real nice to hear. Thank you. | 听到这些话我很欣慰 谢谢你 |
[37:55] | I guess what I’m… | 我想说的是 |
[37:57] | What I’m trying to say is it doesn’t last forever. | 没有什么会永远不变 |
[38:01] | If it ever seems like people are turning away from you. | 哪怕有一天你觉得人们都在离你而去 |
[38:11] | You heard? | 你听说了 |
[38:13] | I’m pretty sure some of the other girls know, too. | 我很确定其他女孩也知道 |
[38:17] | I’m sorry to let you guys down like that. | 很抱歉让你们失望了 |
[38:23] | Uh, I guess you understand now why I have to go away. | 我想你现在明白我为什么要离开了 |
[38:27] | Mr. Caputo, if– if anyone has taught us | 卡普托先生 是你教会了我 |
[38:30] | that people deserve a path to redemption, it’s you. | 每个人都值得获得一条救赎的道路 |
[38:36] | Besides, who are we to judge? | 再说了 我们又有什么资格评价呢 |
[38:43] | – Hey, good-for-nothing asshole. – Hey. | -没用的混蛋 -你好 |
[38:46] | What the fuck is wrong with you, huh? | 你到底有什么毛病 |
[38:48] | I don’t know. Too many drugs before my brain fully developed? | 不知道 在我脑子发育之前磕了太多药 |
[38:50] | You made me fail my test. | 你让我挂了考试 |
[38:51] | Hey, calm it down, kid. | 冷静一点 孩子 |
[38:53] | Wait a minute. That’s not really my fault. | 等一下 那真不是我的错 |
[38:54] | I can only give you the tools– | 我只能给你工具 |
[38:55] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[38:56] | You were supposed to request more time for my dyslexia! | 你应该为我的阅读障碍申请延长考试时间 |
[38:59] | Do you remember that? Do you? | 还记得吗 记得吗 |
[39:02] | Do you know how hard I studied for that test? | 你知道我为那场考试准备得多辛苦吗 |
[39:04] | I studied my fucking ass off! Do you know what you’ve done to me? | 我拼命地学习 你知道你对我做了什么吗 |
[39:07] | – Okay, Doggett. -Do you? | -好了 德盖特 -你知道吗 |
[39:08] | – Let’s calm down over here. – No, ’cause I’ve known some real | -你先冷静一下 -不 我知道我的人生 |
[39:09] | fucking pieces of shit in my life, | 有很多操蛋的人和事 |
[39:10] | but you, you’re fucking garbage! | 但是你 你是个该死的垃圾 |
[39:13] | Pure fucking shit! | 纯粹的死垃圾 |
[39:15] | All right. All right. Let’s go. | 好了 好了 我们走吧 |
[39:29] | Would you look at that? | 看啊 |
[39:45] | You look like shit, Nicky. I almost didn’t recognize you. | 你看起来糟透了 妮琪 我差点没认出你 |
[39:50] | Well, I got a lot on my plate right now. | 我现在有很多事情要做 |
[40:03] | How’s Morello? | 莫里洛怎么样了 |
[40:05] | Don’t get me started on Morello. | 别跟我提莫里洛 |
[40:06] | I’ve been chasing her around all day, | 一整天我都跟着她 |
[40:08] | trying to keep her out of trouble. | 想让她不要闹惹事 |
[40:09] | Thank fucking Christ, she finally went down for a nap. | 谢天谢地 她终于肯躺下打个盹了 |
[40:13] | You’ve always loved her, haven’t you? | 你一直这么爱她 不是吗 |
[40:18] | I might have a soft spot for her, | 我心里可能对她留有一块柔软的地方 |
[40:22] | but it’s platonic. | 但只是柏拉图式的感情 |
[40:25] | Is there someone else? | 你喜欢上别人了 |
[40:30] | Yeah, could’ve been. | 本来是有的 |
[40:33] | And what happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[40:36] | She’s gone. You know what? Uh, let’s not talk about me. | 她走了 还是别说我了 |
[40:43] | How did you get to be so good at being a prison mom? | 你这个监狱妈妈是怎么做到这么成功的 |
[40:52] | – I had a good teacher. – Oh, yeah? | -我有一个好老师 -是吗 |
[40:56] | Beautiful, striking woman. | 美丽 突出的女人 |
[41:00] | Her name is Galina, but some people call her Red. | 她叫加丽娜 但也有人叫她红妈 |
[41:07] | Come on. It’s a– It’s a serious question. | 别这样 这是个很严肃的问题 |
[41:12] | And I gave you serious answer. | 我给你的答案也很严肃 |
[41:15] | I didn’t know what I was doing. I figured it out. | 我不知道我之前在做什么 现在我想清楚了 |
[41:20] | All right, but you ran a whole kitchen. | 好吧 但是你管理着整个厨房 |
[41:23] | I mean, you watched over a bunch of degenerate knuckleheads, | 看着一群堕落的傻瓜 |
[41:26] | not to mention how you got a big-mouthed junkie | 更不用说你是怎么让那个上东区的 |
[41:29] | from the Upper East clean, you know? | 大嘴巴瘾君子戒毒的 |
[41:31] | That is some crazy multitasking right there. | 你要同时处理那么多疯狂的事情 |
[41:35] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[41:39] | I raised three boys, I ran a business and I just… | 我养大了三个男孩子 开着一家店 我就是 |
[41:45] | did. | 做到了 |
[41:48] | I think sometimes you get so busy, | 我觉得有时你太忙了 |
[41:51] | you don’t have time to wonder how you’re doing it all. | 甚至没有时间去想你是该怎么去做 |
[41:54] | You do it. | 只管埋头骨干 |
[41:57] | And then sometimes you hit a wall, and you say… | 有时你碰了壁 你会说 |
[42:01] | “Okay, that’s all I can handle.” | “好吧 我只能如此了” |
[42:09] | And you back off and try not to get near the wall again. | 你再后退 试着不要再碰上那堵墙 |
[42:16] | Okay, but what if you– | 好吧 但如果 |
[42:19] | you really don’t wanna give up on something? | 你真的不想放弃一些事呢 |
[42:24] | Even though, I mean, you know | 即便你知道 |
[42:26] | that it just might be too much for you to handle, | 有些事超出了你的能力范围 |
[42:29] | like, even if you’ve just slammed into that wall? | 即使你狠狠地撞上了那堵墙 |
[42:36] | There’s strength in admitting what you can’t do. | 承认自己无能为力需要勇气 |
[42:45] | Nobody likes it… | 没人喜欢这样 |
[42:48] | but it’s self-preservation. | 但这叫自我保护 |
[42:56] | It’s getting late. Can you get Norma, Gina and Tricia for me? | 时间不早了 你能叫诺玛 吉娜 崔希娅来吗 |
[43:01] | It’s time to start preparing dinner soon. | 很快就要开始准备晚餐了 |
[43:14] | Can we just stay here a little longer? | 我们可以再多待一会儿吗 |
[43:20] | Okay, dochenka, a little longer. | 好吧 小宝贝 再待一会儿 |
[43:48] | All right. One at a time. | 好了 一个一个来 |
[43:56] | Hey, you know if Suzanne is coming? | 你知道苏珊娜要来吗 |
[44:02] | Listen, I really wish I could stay and kick it, | 听着 我也想留下来玩 |
[44:05] | but today has been straight bullshit, so… | 但是今天发生了很多操蛋的事 |
[44:08] | I wanted to tell you that– | 我想告诉你 |
[44:11] | Uh, yeah. What’s up? | 好啊 怎么了 |
[44:14] | Nothing… | 没什么 |
[44:16] | I just wanted to say that I appreciate you trying… | 我想告诉你我很感谢你为这个项目所做的 |
[44:22] | with the programs. | 尝试 |
[44:26] | Look, I hope… I hope you keep it up. | 我希望 你能继续保持 |
[44:32] | Damn straight, we’re gonna keep it up. | 那肯定 我们会继续保持的 |
[44:34] | Now, what are you waiting for, woman? | 你还在等什么呢 女人 |
[44:37] | Hurry up, get in line. This is your idea. | 快点 去排队吧 这可是你的主意 |
[44:50] | Taystee. | 美味姐 |
[44:54] | – I’m glad I caught you. – Hi, Mr. Caputo. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 卡普托先生 |
[44:57] | I wanted to apologize in person | 我想亲自向你道歉 |
[45:00] | for not making any progress on the loans for ex-felons thing. | 因为给有前科的人申请贷款的事还没任何进展 |
[45:03] | Nah, it’s all right. | 没事 |
[45:07] | Truth is, I’m probably doing | 事实上 我的参与可能反而会 |
[45:08] | more harm than good just being associated with it. | 给这个事情拖后腿 |
[45:11] | But you should reach out to people on your own. | 但是你也应该自己去联系一些人 |
[45:13] | It might be good for them to hear from somebody who’s been there. | 对他们来说 听到相同经历的人的话也许有用 |
[45:16] | Yeah, maybe I’ll do that. | 是啊 我可能会去的 |
[45:22] | I really am sorry, Taystee, I couldn’t do more. | 我真的很抱歉 美味姐 我不能再帮你什么 |
[45:25] | Nah. You did everything you could. | 没事 你已经尽力了 |
[45:31] | I won’t be around the prison much ’cause I’m not doing | 我可能不会再在监狱里出现了 |
[45:34] | restorative justice anymore. | 因为我不教恢复性司法课了 |
[45:37] | So, I might not see you for a while. | 所以 我可能有阵子见不到你了 |
[45:42] | I’d give you a big hug goodbye, but… | 我想给你一个大大的拥抱来跟你道别 但是 |
[45:51] | I’ll see you, Taystee. | 再见了 美味姐 |
[45:55] | You’re a good man, Mr. Caputo. | 你是个好人 卡普托先生 |
[46:01] | You take care. | 保重 |
[46:08] | Look, we know you didn’t do it. | 我们知道不是你干的 |
[46:10] | You’ve been working all this time with zero incidents. | 你工作的时间里从来没有出过问题 |
[46:14] | Just tell us it was Ruiz. | 只要告诉我们是卢茨干的 |
[46:17] | If you don’t tell us, then you’re all getting added time. | 如果你不说 你们都得加刑 |
[46:25] | Officer Alvarez, can you tell me what that file says? | 阿尔瓦雷斯警官 能告诉我文件里说了什么吗 |
[46:31] | I’m sorry, I don’t… What am I supposed to be referencing? | 抱歉 我应该念哪段 |
[46:36] | The release date. Obviously, I’m asking about her release date. | 释放的时间 这不是很显然的事吗 |
[46:42] | My release date is nine days away. | 我的释放时间是九天后 |
[46:45] | Your kids coming to pick you up? | 你的孩子们会来接你吗 |
[46:51] | Officer Alvarez, tell her what happens to that release date | 阿尔瓦雷斯警官 告诉她如果给她加刑五年 |
[46:54] | if she gets another five years added to her sentence. | 她的释放日期会是何时 |
[47:04] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[47:18] | I apologize, okay? I shouldn’t have yelled. | 对不起 我不该吼的 |
[47:22] | You couldn’t have known I was asking about the release date, | 你不会知道我在问释放日期 |
[47:24] | because I didn’t ask for that specifically. | 因为之前没跟你说得那么具体 |
[47:28] | – I’m sorry. – Thank you. | -我很抱歉 -谢谢你 |
[47:39] | If you get another five years, | 如果你多加刑五年 |
[47:41] | that’s five more years away from your kids. | 你就要多跟你的孩子分开五年 |
[47:47] | Can you live with yourself keeping children from their mother? | 你能忍受母子分离之痛吗 |
[47:51] | I love my kids. | 我爱我的孩子们 |
[47:55] | We know. | 我们明白 |
[47:58] | So, you gonna tell us who smuggled the phone? | 所以 你可以告诉我们是谁偷运手机进来吗 |
[48:06] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:18] | I did. | 是我 |
[48:29] | Hey, any of y’all seen Suzanne? | 你们有谁看到苏珊娜了吗 |
[48:36] | Professor T! | T教授 |
[48:40] | Yo, this Storky’s is bomb as fuck. | 斯塔奇家的东西真的爆炸好吃 |
[48:44] | I’m gonna pretend that they | 我要假装他们用的是 |
[48:45] | use sustainable farmers and ranches and shit. | 可持续发展的农产之类的 |
[48:47] | – I hope I’m right. – Yeah, man. | -希望我是对的 -是啊 |
[48:50] | Respect to whoever made this shit happen. | 不管是谁让我们吃上这个的 我尊敬她 |
[48:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:55] | The gravy bundle really brings it together. | 这个肉汁包简直了 |
[48:57] | Yo, teach, I killed my test today. Finished early and everything. | 老师 昨天的考试我绝对过了 提前交卷了 |
[49:03] | With the rise of automation, | 随着自动化日益普及 |
[49:04] | a GED is little more than symbolic. | 普通发展教育资格证就只是个象征 |
[49:07] | A damp newspaper to shield you from the coming monsoon. | 像用一张湿漉漉的报纸抵抗季风 |
[49:09] | Damn right. Fuck the GED. | 说的真对 去他的普通发展教育证 |
[49:13] | Ladies, I think it’s time we take this party up a notch, right? | 女士们 我想是时候让这个派对更上一层楼了 |
[49:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[49:24] | – I’ll catch up with you in the laundry. – All right. | -我们在洗衣房见面 -好 |
[49:32] | Finally got your last meal, huh? | 终于吃到你的最后一餐了吧 |
[49:35] | Guess I shouldn’t say “I’ll see you later” Then. | 我应该不用说 “再会”了吧 |
[49:39] | Well, at least you found your way out this place. | 至少你找到了离开这个地方的方法 |
[49:54] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[49:57] | I fuckin’ failed. | 考试挂了 |
[49:59] | They didn’t give her her extra time. | 他们没有给她延长时间 |
[50:01] | Well, then you can just take it again in a few months. | 那你可以过几个月再参加一次 |
[50:05] | Why? What’s the point? | 为什么 还有什么意义呢 |
[50:08] | I don’t need some fuckin’ test to tell me how stupid I am. | 我不用这种考试来告诉我自己有多笨 |
[50:41] | I’m so sorry that I’m late. The bus… This is a disaster. | 很抱歉我迟到了 巴士它 太灾难了 |
[50:45] | The bus I usually catch wasn’t running on time and it… | 我平时搭的巴士没有准时到 |
[50:49] | How much time do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[50:50] | They’re gonna cut these off any minute now. | 他们随时都会中断 |
[50:54] | How many times did you fuck her? | 你跟她睡了几次 |
[50:58] | Just once. After I found out about you and the guard. | 只有一次 在我知道你和那个狱警的事之后 |
[51:02] | How many times did you and her… | 你和她又有多少次 |
[51:05] | You know what? Don’t answer that. I don’t wanna know. | 还是别回答了 我也不想知道 |
[51:09] | Was any of the stuff about the phone chargers true? | 充电宝的事有一点是真的吗 |
[51:11] | Yes. She made me sell them. But we stopped after… | 有 她逼我去卖 但之后我们就停手了 |
[51:15] | Don’t even… don’t. No more lies. | 不要 不要再撒谎了 |
[51:19] | I can’t handle any more lies. | 我不能再接受任何谎言了 |
[51:22] | We have to be honest with each other. | 我们必须向对方坦白 |
[51:26] | Okay, ask me anything you want, and I’ll tell you the truth. | 好吧 问我任何你想知道的 我会实话实说 |
[51:32] | Do you have feelings for her? | 你对她有感情吗 |
[51:40] | Then why did you do it? | 那为什么要这么做 |
[51:44] | I think I was trying to protect myself, | 我觉得我是想保护自己 |
[51:49] | because your life is out there now, | 因为你在外面有了自己的生活 |
[51:52] | and I was scared that you would leave me. | 我很害怕你会离开我 |
[51:55] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会这么想呢 |
[51:58] | A part of me always knew it was a possibility, | 有一部分的我一直觉得有这种可能性 |
[52:01] | because when things get hard, it’s easier for you to leave. | 因为当事情变得煎熬 离开是更轻松的选择 |
[52:06] | – That’s not fair. – It wouldn’t be the first time, Pipes. | -你这样说不公平 -这不会是第一次 小帕 |
[52:10] | I don’t believe that about myself. | 我相信自己不会那样 |
[52:15] | So, how do we solve it? | 那怎么解决 |
[52:19] | I can’t spend the next three years like this. | 接下来三年我不能就这样过 |
[52:26] | How do I show you you don’t need to be afraid? | 我要怎么证明你不用害怕 |
[52:31] | You tell me you don’t have feelings for Zelda. | 你得告诉我你对塞尔达没有感觉 |
[52:40] | I can’t lie to you. | 我不能对你撒谎 |
[52:50] | So, what are we supposed to do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[52:54] | Is this something that… | 我们可以 |
[52:58] | is this something that we can survive? | 我们可以熬过这种情况吗 |
[53:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:06] | No matter what happens, Alex, I want you– | 不管发生什么事 艾丽克斯 我希望你 |
[53:13] | Okay, it’s time to go, ladies. | 时间到了 女士们 |
[53:30] | I could never stop loving you. | 我永远不会停止爱你 |
[53:48] | Door’s open! | 门开着 |
[53:50] | Unless you want something. | 除非你有什么需求 |
[53:53] | Door’s open even if you want something. | 就算你有所求 门也还是开的 |
[54:01] | You gonna sit down? I’m up to date on all my cootie shots. | 你要坐下说吗 我什么心理准备都做好了 |
[54:09] | That’s funny. I thought you might be at your party. | 很好笑 我以为你会在那个派对上 |
[54:13] | Well, not with all this riveting corporate paperwork calling me. | 如果没有这些成山的书面工作的话 |
[54:18] | I take it you heard about Hopper? | 你听说霍珀的事了 |
[54:21] | If it wasn’t another incident | 要不是宝利通又会拿这事 |
[54:22] | for PolyCon to hold against me, | 质疑我的能力 |
[54:24] | I would be jumping for joy | 我就会异常开心地 |
[54:26] | for sending his potato-white butt packing. | 让那个土豆一样白的屁股打包走人 |
[54:29] | That’s kind of what I came here to talk about. | 我来就是说这事的 |
[54:32] | You wanna talk about Hopper’s white butt? | 你想聊聊霍珀的白屁股 |
[54:36] | Sorry, no. I have a favor to ask. | 抱歉 不是 我想请你帮个忙 |
[54:41] | What’s goin’ on? | 怎么了 |
[54:45] | Remember how you said | 你记得你说过 |
[54:46] | you wanted me to be your girl on the inside? | 你想让我做你的眼线吗 |
[54:50] | I was hoping to help you | 我想要帮助你 |
[54:51] | avoid another potential incident, because… | 避免另一起潜在的事故 因为 |
[54:57] | I’m in love with an inmate. | 我爱上了一个犯人 |
[55:09] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你哪根筋不对了 |
[55:13] | I could fire you just for saying that! | 我光凭你刚说的话就可以解雇你了 |
[55:16] | I haven’t acted on it. | 我还没付诸行动 |
[55:17] | And you’re not going to. | 但你已经有所打算了 |
[55:18] | I don’t want to, but it’s getting harder to manage. | 我也不想的 但越来越控制不住了 |
[55:22] | Then take an exercise class. Make a dating profile. | 那就去报个健身课 在网上去找找对象 |
[55:26] | What do you expect me to do about it? | 你希望我做什么 |
[55:28] | I want you to transfer her out of the prison. | 我希望你可以把她转移到其他监狱 |
[55:31] | I can’t take seeing her face every day. | 我不能每天见到她 |
[55:35] | And that way, you can guarantee there’s no incident. | 那样的话 你就能保证不出意外了 |
[55:40] | You know, another way | 知道吗 另外一个 |
[55:41] | to guarantee there’s no incident is to fire your ass. | 保证不出意外的方法就是直接开除你 |
[55:45] | Yeah, you could fire me. | 是啊 你可以开除我 |
[55:48] | But you can’t really afford | 但是你现在不能再 |
[55:49] | to lose another guard right now, can you? | 失去一个警卫了 不是吗 |
[56:05] | Oh, he is so handsome with his two cute little eyes, | 他是那么英俊 还有那两只可爱的小眼睛 |
[56:10] | and his cute little eyeballs, | 还有可爱的眼珠子 |
[56:13] | and his cute little black things in the middle of his eyes. | 还有眼睛中间可爱的小黑圈 |
[56:17] | Morello, could you shut your fucking mouth? | 莫里洛 你能闭嘴吗 |
[56:20] | His cute little eye color, and his cute little lashes. | 他眼睛那美丽的颜色 还有他可爱的眼睫毛 |
[56:22] | Didn’t you hear me? I said shut the fuck up. | 你没听见我说话吗 我说闭上你的臭嘴吧 |
[56:24] | Hey. Don’t get mad at Morello | 别因为你自己选了个不好的时间 |
[56:26] | just ’cause you picked a shitty time | 退出课程 |
[56:28] | to drop out of your program, huh? | 就拿莫里洛出气好吗 |
[56:30] | Why don’t you eat your pot-pie compote? | 好好吃你的菜肉派果盘吧 |
[56:32] | First, it’s not pie, because it doesn’t have a crust. | 首先 这不是一个派 因为它没有酥壳 |
[56:35] | Second, if I have to hear another thing about her baby’s little– | 其次 如果我再听见她叨叨她孩子的小… |
[56:38] | – Teeny-tiny, itty-bitty wiener. – Hey. Morello. | -迷你 小可爱鸡鸡 -好了 莫里洛 |
[56:44] | Listen closely to what I’m gonna say next | 仔细听好我接下来要说的话 |
[56:46] | because it’s very important. | 因为那非常重要 |
[56:50] | Fuck your baby. | 干死你的宝宝 |
[56:52] | Lorna, calm down, yeah? | 罗娜 冷静一点好吗 |
[56:55] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚才对我说了什么 |
[57:01] | I said, “Fuck your baby.” | 我说 “干死你的宝宝” |
[57:05] | Right on that soft spot on his head. | 对着他头上最柔软的地方 |
[57:07] | Stick a dick right in there and brain-fuck your baby. | 把一根老二插进去 干穿你宝宝的脑子 |
[57:20] | Lorna. Hey, I love you, kid. I’m gonna miss you like hell. | 罗娜 我爱你 我会非常想你的 |
[57:28] | All right, you. | 好了好了 |
[57:30] | When I look at you, I see a piece of shit, | 看着你 我就像看见了一坨屎 |
[57:33] | disgusting, horrible person. | 你这个令人作呕的毒妇 |
[57:35] | Officer, I need some help. | 警官 我需要一些帮助 |
[57:36] | And I am gonna fuck up your face. | 我要操翻你的脸 |
[57:44] | What are you doing? She is the sick one! | 你在干嘛 她才是那个有病的 |
[57:47] | Did you hear what she said to me? She should die. You should die! | 你们听见她刚才对我说什么了吗 你应该去死 |
[57:51] | Somebody should fuck you right in the fontanel, | 真该有操穿你的卤门 |
[57:54] | you fucking bitch! | 你这个死婊子 |
[57:55] | – Where are you taking me? – You’re lucky Psych’s closed down. | -你要带我去哪 -把你这个疯子关起来 |
[58:01] | Fuck you, you prison bitch! | 操你妈 你这个监狱烂婊 |
[58:21] | I told you to leave me alone. | 跟你说了离我远点了 |
[58:24] | I thought I was pretty clear about that. | 我以为我说得很清楚 |
[58:27] | Yeah, you were. So, I did you a favor. | 是的 所以我帮了你一个忙 |
[58:32] | You’re being transferred to another prison. | 你要被转送到另一个监狱去了 |
[58:34] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[58:39] | Are you crazy? You can’t do that! | 你疯了吗 你不能那样做 |
[58:41] | I have to stay in New York. I have to be near my wife. | 我必须待在纽约 待在我老婆身边 |
[58:45] | Back in your bunk! | 回到你的铺位上去 |
[58:48] | I think you might’ve forgotten where you are, inmate. | 你似乎忘记了你身在何处 囚犯 |
[59:37] | Hey, you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[59:44] | You lost? You know which route to take? | 你迷路了吗 你知道要坐几路车吗 |
[59:54] | I’m okay. I’m okay. I’ll be okay. | 我没事 我会没事的 |
[1:00:33] | How’d it go? | 派对如何 |
[1:00:41] | It was okay. | 还不错 |
[1:00:43] | I made dinner. | 我做了晚餐 |
[1:00:51] | One of the women said a few things that really touched me. | 有一位女士说了特别让我感动的话 |
[1:00:55] | I hope you didn’t touch her back. | 希望你没把她感动回去[摸她的背] |
[1:00:58] | Sorry, I couldn’t help it. | 抱歉 我控制不住 |
[1:01:02] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[1:01:06] | Um, Beth. | 贝特 |
[1:01:09] | – Beth who? – I don’t know, Hoefler, or… | -哪个贝特 -不知道 赫夫勒 或者 |
[1:01:15] | Beth Hoefler. She new? It’s not ringing a bell for some reason. | 贝特·赫夫勒 新来的 我不记得这个名字 |
[1:01:20] | Not new. Brown hair, yea high. | 不是新来的 棕色的头发 大概这么高 |
[1:01:26] | Still nothing. | 还是想不起来 |
[1:01:29] | – She killed her kids. – Oh. Beth the Baby Killer. | -她杀了自己的孩子 -啊 杀子狂魔贝特 |
[1:01:33] | What’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[1:01:35] | She said she thought I deserved a path to redemption. | 她说我应该得到一条救赎之路 |
[1:01:42] | Not a great source, but solid sentiment. | 说话的人怎么样 但真情实感 |
[1:01:48] | I decided I’m gonna go back to work tomorrow. | 我决定明天回去工作 |
[1:01:51] | – Fight the good fight and all that. – Good for you. | -坚持正义之战 -不错 |
[1:01:53] | – At least one of us should be employed. – Yeah? You think? | -我们之间至少有一个得上班 -你也这么想 |
[1:01:58] | I guess we should have some income, huh? | 怎么也得有些收入吧 |
[1:02:04] | I hope there’s a path to redemption for me. | 我希望我真能有条救赎之路 |
[1:02:09] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:02:14] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[1:02:22] | – Me… – I get it. You’re such a bitch. | -我 -我懂了 你真贱 |
[1:03:11] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[1:03:12] | – Fuck you, man! – I’m tired of you giving me shit. | -操你妈 -我受够你这样对我了 |
[1:04:12] | Fuck, y’all. Oh, shit. | 操你们所有人 |
[1:04:15] | Yo, you know what I’mma get? | 我知道我要搞个什么东西吗 |
[1:04:17] | I’mma get “Thug Life” Tattooed on my back. | 我要在我背上搞个”恶棍人生”的文身 |
[1:04:24] | You sure you don’t want a taste, A? | 你确定你不想尝一尝吗 A |
[1:04:26] | There’s a history of addiction on my father’s side, | 我父亲那边有上瘾史的 |
[1:04:28] | – so it’s best to steer clear. – Supersize me. | -所以我最好还是不要碰 -再给我点 |
[1:04:31] | Yo, chill, Me Want Honeycomb. | 悠着点 瞧你渴望的眼神 |
[1:04:35] | Yo, one bump’ll do ya. | 一剂就够了 |
[1:04:40] | What do you want? Are you a narc? | 你想干什么 你是缉毒警吗 |
[1:04:42] | Legally, you have to tell us if you are one. | 法律上来说 如果你是你必须告诉我 |
[1:04:45] | Nope. No, I ain’t a fuckin’ narc. | 不 我才不是什么该死的缉毒警 |
[1:04:48] | Just seeing what you gals are doin’. | 只是看看你们你们在干什么 |
[1:04:50] | Nah, she’s just a tryhard. | 她就是想学我们 |
[1:04:52] | You think she’s a tryhard now, you should’ve seen her at camp. | 你觉得她是想学我们 你该看看她在惩教所的样子 |
[1:04:54] | She smoked her teeth off. | 她把牙齿都吸掉了 |
[1:04:57] | I’m not a tryhard, okay? | 我不是想学你们 好吗 |
[1:04:58] | I just was sick of this fucking party | 我只是觉得那个派对没劲 |
[1:05:02] | and sick of these fucking programs. | 整个项目都很没劲 |
[1:05:05] | Everyone just sittin’ around | 每个人就是坐在一起 |
[1:05:06] | pretending that they ain’t in prison. | 假装她们不在监狱里 |
[1:05:08] | It’s not like I gave a shit about that dumbass test. | 我才不在乎那个愚蠢的考试呢 |
[1:05:13] | – What you got there? – What, this? | -你手上是什么 -什么 这个吗 |
[1:05:19] | “This is Your Brain on Drugs.” Any questions? | “这就是你吸毒的脑子” 有问题吗 |
[1:05:26] | – I don’t get it. – Of course you don’t. | -我听不懂 -你当然听不懂 |
[1:05:29] | You fucking millennials don’t respect history, yo. | 你们这些千禧一代不会尊重历史 |
[1:05:36] | Yo, you know what I’m in the mood for? A soda from Storky’s. | 你们知道我想做什么吗 喝杯斯塔奇的苏打水 |
[1:05:40] | Yo, let’s do it. You in, Tali? | 走吧 你来吗 塔丽 |
[1:05:43] | You know I would, | 你知道我想的 |
[1:05:44] | but I’d really like to see this project through to the end, boss. | 但是我真的很想把这个项目进行到底 |
[1:05:50] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢你 |
[1:05:52] | – Do you think they got Dr Pepper? – Thank you. | -你觉得他们有胡椒博士吗 -谢谢你 |
[1:05:55] | Nobody gives a shit about Dr Pepper. | 没人关心胡椒博士好吗 |
[1:06:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:06:18] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没怎么 |
[1:06:23] | I was just wonderin’ how a girl your size | 我只是在想你这么小只的女生 |
[1:06:25] | is gonna handle that big bag alone. | 要怎么解决那么一大包 |
[1:06:31] | Or would you need some help with that? | 还是你需要一些帮助 |
[1:08:22] | Doreen, you know this ain’t right. | 多琳 你知道这样不对 |
[1:08:24] | We did everything you asked us to do. | 你让我们做的事我们都做了 |
[1:08:27] | You can’t do this! Where are we supposed to go? | 你不能这样做 我们要去哪呢 |
[1:08:30] | That ain’t my problem, Laniece. Now, you need to pack up. | 那不是我的问题 兰尼斯 打包走人吧 |
[1:08:33] | This is some bullshit! | 太扯了 |
[1:08:35] | Girl, bye. Just get your stuff and go. | 孩子 再见了 拿上东西走吧 |
[1:08:37] | What’s going on, girl? What happened? | 发生了什么事啊 |
[1:08:39] | Building super found out she got people sleepin’ here. | 大楼管理员发现她带人在这过夜 |
[1:08:42] | Say she evicted if everybody not out by tonight. | 说如果大家今晚不搬走就赶她出去 |
[1:08:46] | Girl, you got somewhere you can go? | 妹子 你有别的地方去吗 |
[1:08:50] | Antoine got a cousin in East New York say he can take us in. | 安托万在纽约东部有个堂兄说能收留我们 |
[1:08:53] | But we gotta earn our keep. | 但是我们得给他做事 |
[1:08:56] | I ain’t selling drugs no more. | 我不想再卖毒了 |
[1:08:58] | If I get popped, they gonna send me back. | 如果我被抓了 他们就要送我回去 |
[1:09:00] | It’s that or the street. | 只有这个选择和流落街头了 |
[1:09:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:09:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:09:10] | Hello, an inmate from Litchfield Correctional Facility | 你好 一个利奇菲尔德的犯人 |
[1:09:12] | is trying to contact you. | 试图与你联系 |
[1:09:14] | – Do you accept? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. I accept. | -你接受吗 -好的 接受 |
[1:09:16] | You got your mansion yet? | 你找到豪宅住了 |
[1:09:18] | Girl, you know that’s the first thing I did. | 你知道这是我第一件要做的事 |
[1:09:20] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. Yo, how many rooms it got? | 我就知道 那有多少间房 |
[1:09:23] | -Twenty-seven. – Twenty-seven rooms? | -二十七 -二十七间房 |
[1:09:26] | Yeah, I wanna make sure there’s enough space for everybody. | 是啊 我得保证每个人都有足够的空间 |
[1:09:28] | You know, you, Cindy, Suzanne, Janae. | 你知道的 你 辛迪 苏珊娜 珍娜 |
[1:09:33] | Shit, even Miss Claudette can stay if she act right. | 该死 就连克劳黛小姐都说她会住在这里 |
[1:09:36] | Look at you, gettin’ all soft and shit now that you out. | 看看你 出去之后变得软心肠了啊 |
[1:09:39] | But, look, how– how you been for real, girl? | 但是 说实话 你过得怎么样 |
[1:09:43] | I’m all right, you know. I got a job offer. | 我很好 有工作要我了 |
[1:09:47] | – That sounds good, right? – Yeah… | -听起来不错啊 -是啊 |
[1:09:51] | I’m just, uh, tired, P. | 我只是有点累了 |
[1:09:55] | Tired of fuckin’ struggling. | 厌倦了这样拼搏挣扎了 |
[1:09:57] | This world ain’t built for people like me. | 这个世界不是为我这样的人建立的 |
[1:09:59] | Maybe I should go back to where you at. | 也许我该回到你在的地方 |
[1:10:02] | At least that way, we can be together. | 至少那样我们可以在一起 |
[1:10:05] | – You don’t know the future, T. – I gotta go. | -你不知道未来会怎么样 T -我得挂了 |
[1:10:08] | Hey, no. Hey, hold up. Hold up, T. | 别 等一下 等一下 T |
[1:10:11] | Look, I know I told you about when my moms passed, right? | 我妈妈去世的时候我怎么跟你说的 |
[1:10:15] | I know I told you it hurt, but I never told you how much. | 我告诉你我很受伤 但是我没告诉我有多心痛 |
[1:10:19] | It was like this… | 那就像 |
[1:10:20] | It was like this sharp pain in my chest that wouldn’t go away. | 无法消除的胸口剧痛 |
[1:10:24] | I didn’t wanna live without her. You understand what I’m sayin’? | 她不在我也不想活了 你明白我的意思吗 |
[1:10:28] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[1:10:30] | Look, I was tired, too. | 我那时也很厌世 |
[1:10:31] | But that sharp pain, it didn’t last forever. | 但那刺痛 不会永远持续的 |
[1:10:34] | It got dull, and… and then it went away. | 慢慢的你会麻木 最后它会消失 |
[1:10:37] | Or– Or it was still there, but I– I couldn’t feel it as much, | 就算它还在 我也不会总是强烈地感受到了 |
[1:10:41] | ’cause I had these other feelings. | 因为我有了其它感受 |
[1:10:43] | ‘Cause of all the good things I never expected. | 因为所有那些我未曾想过会发生的好事 |
[1:10:46] | What good things? You in prison, P. | 还能有什么好事 你在监狱里呢 P |
[1:10:48] | What are you talking about? | 你在讲什么 |
[1:10:49] | I’m talkin’ about you. | 我在说你呢 |
[1:10:53] | You know, wh– what kinda life | 如果没有遇到你 |
[1:10:54] | would that’ve been if I never met you? | 生活会是怎样呢 |
[1:10:57] | You just– You gotta hold on a little longer | 你只用 比你自己以为的 |
[1:10:59] | than you think you can, | 再坚持久一些 |
[1:11:01] | ’cause there’s good shit | 因为会有好事 |
[1:11:04] | working its way to you that you don’t even know about. | 在你毫不知情的情况下向你走来 |
[1:11:09] | Yeah. There’s good stuff headed my way. | 是啊 会有好事向我走来的 |
[1:11:14] | – Look, I gotta go. – Yeah, all right, girl. Stay up. | -好了 我得挂了 -好的 坚持住 |
[1:11:19] | And, um… Look, when I get out, | 听着 等我出去了 |
[1:11:22] | we gonna throw a big-ass party in your mansion. | 我们要在你的大豪宅里办个超大型派对 |
[1:11:24] | Different DJs in all 27 rooms. | 二十七个房间各请一个DJ |
[1:11:30] | I love you, T. | 我爱你 T |
[1:11:33] | I love you too, P. | 我也爱你 P |
[1:11:59] | You goin’ with them or us? | 你要跟他们走还是跟我们走 |
[1:12:04] | I’m goin’ with y’all. | 跟你们走 |
[1:12:31] | You should get the fuck out of here! | 你最好赶紧滚走 |
[1:13:03] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:13:06] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:13:10] | Somebody! Help! | 来人啊 救命 |
[1:13:17] | Help me! | 救命 |