时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:35] | Good. | 好了 |
[02:05] | Hey, fucking help! | 来帮帮忙啊 |
[02:36] | 请佩戴好工作牌 此处禁止访客出入 | |
[04:10] | See, it’s… | 看 这就是… |
[04:14] | breakfast for dinner… | 早晚餐 |
[04:18] | for breakfast. | 当早餐 |
[04:35] | I didn’t know what to do. She’s been like that all night. | 我不知道该怎么办 她一晚上都这样 |
[04:39] | I didn’t want to leave her alone. | 我不想让她一个人 |
[04:42] | I’ll handle it from here. Thank you. | 接下来交给我吧 谢谢 |
[04:46] | Could you please let the other COs know | 麻烦你通知其他狱警 |
[04:48] | I expect to see them in the multi-purpose room at shift change? | 交接班的时候都去多功能室集合 |
[04:52] | Everyone. | 所有人都要去 |
[04:54] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[05:00] | Hey, Taystee. | 美味姐 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry about your friend. | 你朋友的事 请节哀顺变 |
[05:06] | She wasn’t my friend. | 她不是我朋友 |
[05:08] | She was my student. | 她是我学生 |
[05:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:18] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[05:20] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[05:22] | I only saw her after it happened. | 我事后才看到她 |
[05:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:36] | I seen too many dead bodies, man. | 我见过太多尸体了 |
[05:42] | How many dead bodies would you say you seen? | 你觉得自己见过了多少尸体 |
[05:44] | – Like, in your whole life? – I don’t fuckin’ know. | -迄今为止一共多少 -我他妈不知道 |
[05:51] | I seen six. | 我见过六具 |
[05:53] | Before I got this job. | 这是在我来这里任职之前 |
[05:56] | Two or three, I seen with you. | 跟你一起 见过两三具 |
[06:00] | You remember when that car jumped the curb | 还记得那辆车冲出马路 |
[06:02] | and mowed down Antwan Stokes | 把安特万·斯托克斯 |
[06:05] | – and Drew what’s-his-face? – Yeah, I remember. | -和德鲁什么的撞成什么样了吗 -嗯 我记得 |
[06:11] | And I saw that girl get shot outside Duane Reade. | 我还见过一个女孩在杜安·里德药店外被枪杀 |
[06:15] | – Yeah, I think that was Marquis Taylor’s cousin. – Yeah. | -那好像是马奎斯·泰勒的表妹 -嗯 |
[06:20] | She was, like, 12. | 她才12岁 |
[06:25] | And some fool jumped in front of the train, | 还有某个傻子跳到火车前面 |
[06:27] | but that’s not like really seeing a body. | 虽然这不太算是尸体 |
[06:28] | That’s like blood and meat. | 都血肉模糊了 |
[06:34] | – And my dog died. – Monkey dog? | -我的狗也死了 -那只猴子狗吗 |
[06:39] | – When did he die? – That was four years ago. | -什么时候死的 -四年前吧 |
[06:45] | But it was time. | 不过也是时候了 |
[06:48] | His hair was all white. Couldn’t see. | 它的毛都白了 眼睛也看不清了 |
[06:50] | He was walking into walls. | 走路都会撞墙 |
[06:53] | Your dead dog pissed in my backpack. | 你那只狗还在我包里尿过尿 |
[06:57] | He soaked that thing. | 整个包都尿湿了 |
[06:59] | And you know they wasn’t giving me a new one at the group home, | 教养院也不会给我新包 |
[07:01] | so I had to walk around all year | 所以我那一整年都只能 |
[07:05] | with my books in a piss pack. | 用那个尿包来装书 |
[07:08] | Fucking monkey dog. | 该死的猴子狗 |
[07:10] | – Man, I’m glad that dog’s dead. – Shut up. | -天 这狗死了真是太好了 -闭嘴 |
[07:16] | You know, my mom was talkin’ about | 我妈之前还说 |
[07:18] | stuffing him and keeping him in the living room. | 要把它做成标本填充好放在客厅 |
[07:22] | Thank God we couldn’t afford it. It was creepy as fuck. | 还好我们没钱 太可怕了 |
[07:32] | You think she did it on purpose? Your friend? | 你觉得你朋友是故意的吗 |
[07:37] | – She wasn’t my friend. – I’m sorry. | -她不是我朋友 -抱歉 |
[07:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:48] | Probably. | 也许 |
[07:51] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[07:54] | She was in a bad way. | 她状态很差 |
[07:57] | And I get it. | 我能理解 |
[08:01] | You get it? | 你能理解 |
[08:04] | Tamika, I don’t think I can do this no more. | 塔米卡 我没法聊她 |
[08:07] | No, I know you think that, but that don’t make it true. | 不 我知道你这么想 但并不代表这会成真 |
[08:10] | Okay, how about this? | 好 那我这么说吧 |
[08:12] | I don’t wanna do this no more. | 我不想再聊她了 |
[08:18] | Tomorrow will be better. | 明天会更好的 |
[08:23] | That’s what my mom used to say to me after a bad day. | 以前遇到困难时 我妈总是会说这句话 |
[08:27] | Yeah, well, tomorrow can also be worse. | 明天也可能会更糟 |
[08:29] | That’s been my fuckin’ experience. | 我经历过太多糟糕的明天 |
[08:31] | And your mom wanted to stuff a dead dog, so… | 你妈还想填充一只死狗呢 |
[08:38] | So she’s an optimist. | 她是个乐观派 |
[08:43] | I know someone in this room is responsible for drugs coming in, | 我知道你们中有人偷运毒品进来 |
[08:46] | for phones coming in. | 还有手机 |
[08:49] | Inmates left unsupervised. | 犯人不受监管 |
[08:52] | We will deal with all of this, | 这一切我们都会处理 |
[08:54] | but right now, you are going to do a drug sweep so thorough | 但现在 你们要彻底搜查毒品 |
[08:57] | that when PolyCon comes to rip me a new one, | 当公司的人来职责我时 |
[09:00] | she will have to wade through a giant pile of contraband | 她只能费力地穿过一大堆违禁品 |
[09:02] | to even get near me. | 才能走到我身边 |
[09:04] | Judy King donated copies for every inmate. | 朱迪·金给每个犯人都送了一本书 |
[09:09] | I think we should deliver them as we progress with our sweep. | 搜查的时候给她们带过去吧 |
[09:13] | Kill two birds with one stone. | 一石二鸟 |
[09:14] | And to give the ladies some light reading | 她们等着我们搜查牢房时 |
[09:17] | as they’re waiting for us to toss their cells. | 也能借着点光看书 |
[09:19] | Those who can read. | 那些识字的囚犯 |
[09:20] | CO Alvarez, I was in the middle of speaking. | 阿尔瓦雷斯狱警 我正在讲话 |
[09:24] | She had a threesome with a guard? | 她跟警卫搞过3P吗 |
[09:27] | Who’s the guard who’s into old pussy? | 是哪个警卫喜欢老女人 |
[09:29] | – What the fuck? – Stop passing books! | -搞什么 -不准传阅了 |
[09:33] | No! No, put the books down! | 不行 把书放下 |
[09:36] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你们他妈在逗我吗 |
[09:39] | A woman is dead. | 有人死了 |
[09:44] | And make no mistake, | 我警告你们 |
[09:45] | I will fire anyone who isn’t taking this seriously. | 谁要是敢不重视 我立刻开除他 |
[09:48] | And I will fire anyone in this room | 要是让我查到这里面是谁 |
[09:51] | responsible for turning this prison into a drug bodega. | 把监狱搞成个毒窖 也马上开除 |
[09:56] | Now, you’ve all seen me fire people. Go do your fucking jobs! | 你们都见过我开除过人 给我去工作 |
[10:12] | Look, I know we got history– | 我知道我们有过节 |
[10:14] | Yeah? What history would that be? | 是吗 什么过节 |
[10:16] | The history of you beating the shit out of me. | 你把我揍个半死那次 |
[10:18] | Yeah, that was fun. Good times. | 那是 很有趣 很有意思 |
[10:21] | Want some more? I’m in the mood. | 要再来一次吗 我刚好心情不错 |
[10:23] | I got four grand worth of fentanyl. | 我有价值四千的芬太尼 |
[10:25] | You want in? 60-40. | 要加入吗 六四分 |
[10:28] | Well, how about zero and 100%? | 你零我拿全部如何 |
[10:30] | I’m in here for life, Hellman. | 我是终生监禁 赫尔曼 |
[10:31] | I could give it up to any Boy Scout CO and take what comes. | 我完全可以随便给某个正直狱警 听天由命 |
[10:35] | Doesn’t make a difference to me. | 对我来说没区别 |
[10:37] | But I’d rather be making money, wouldn’t you? | 但我更想赚钱 你不想吗 |
[10:39] | This is a sweep, dummy. | 现在是搜查 蠢货 |
[10:40] | What the fuck am I supposed to do with them? | 我拿着这些药能怎么办 |
[10:42] | You can walk out of here. | 你可以离开 |
[10:43] | How about I shove ’em down your throat and we settle up later? | 我把这些全部塞进你喉咙如何 晚点再来结账 |
[10:48] | Fuck. You’re lucky I used my last condom | 妈的 算你走运 我最后一个避孕套 |
[10:50] | fuckin’ a super-hot redhead with giant tits. | 用来操一个红发大奶辣妹了 |
[10:53] | – Lucky me. – 70-30. I’m the 70. | -我好幸运 -三七分 我七 |
[11:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:04] | But if you don’t pay me, I’m singing. | 你要是不给我钱 我就去告发你[唱歌] |
[11:07] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 嗯 再说吧 |
[11:09] | You know, it’s hard to sing with no teeth. | 没牙齿的话 很难唱歌的 |
[11:11] | I’m not fucking around. | 我不是跟你开玩笑 |
[11:18] | Oh, hey, you know, I gotta take a piss. I’ll be back in a jiff. | 我去上个厕所 马上回来 |
[11:29] | All right, pick it up. Move. | 好了 捡起来 去吧 |
[11:38] | They already came through here. | 他们已经查过了 |
[11:42] | Yeah. Just double checking. | 嗯 我再确认一下 |
[11:57] | Hey, I found, uh… | 我在… |
[12:02] | some vape pens in the bottom of some shower sandals. | 一些淋浴凉鞋底下发现了些电子烟 |
[12:04] | You want a hit? | 要来一口吗 |
[12:06] | Are you fucking serious right now? | 你他妈开什么玩笑 |
[12:10] | Been a pretty rough morning. | 今天早上真够呛的 |
[12:20] | Will you get out of here? | 你能走吗 |
[12:23] | They’re gonna smell that and think it’s me. | 他们会闻到味道 以为是我抽的 |
[12:25] | It’s all I need right now. | 我只想要你走 |
[12:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:31] | – I heard you got caught with a phone. – And let me guess, | -听说你带手机被抓到了 -我猜猜 |
[12:36] | you don’t want me to rat you out. | 你不想让我出卖你 |
[12:40] | That’s why you’re here, right? Protecting your ass? | 所以你才来找我吧 让我替你打掩护 |
[12:44] | No, I just wanted to– | 不 我只是 |
[12:46] | No, you’re right. I should’ve. | 不 你没错 我本该这样 |
[12:52] | But I was stupid… | 但我之前太傻了 |
[12:56] | helping those women talk to their families | 帮那群女人带话给她们家人 |
[12:59] | instead of putting mine first. | 而不是先考虑自己 |
[13:03] | I should have been a selfish prick, just like you, | 我本该是一个自私的人 像你一样 |
[13:08] | not giving a fuck whatever happens to other people. | 根本不在乎别人怎么样 |
[13:18] | You’re a fuckin’ role model, Luschek. | 你真是个好榜样 卢斯奇克 |
[13:25] | I wanna grow up and be just like you. | 我也想成长为你这样的人 |
[13:30] | A fucking role model. | 成为好榜样 |
[13:42] | All clear! | 这里没问题 |
[13:46] | There’s nothing good in here. | 这里没有发现 |
[14:38] | Ma’am. | 长官 |
[14:40] | – What do you got for me? – Not a whole lot. | -有什么发现 -没发现多少 |
[14:44] | That’s it? | 就这些吗 |
[14:46] | Well, we did do a drug sweep a few days ago. | 我们几天前才搞过毒品搜查 |
[14:48] | And it didn’t work. | 但没效果 |
[14:51] | Where are the drugs that killed Ms. Doggett? | 害死德盖特女士的那些毒品呢 |
[14:52] | Maybe she did them all? | 可能她都吸完了 |
[14:55] | And what am I supposed to do with that? | 那我该怎么办呢 |
[15:00] | You got anything for me, Luschek? | 你有发现吗 卢斯奇克 |
[15:01] | – Yeah, sure. – What about weapons? | -嗯 有 -武器呢 |
[15:05] | What about phones? This is barely anything. | 手机呢 这些东西等于没有 |
[15:07] | Oh, don’t say that. Um, there’s some vape pens. | 不能这么说 这些是电子烟 |
[15:11] | A few benzos floating around the bottom there. | 底下有一些苯二氮卓类药物药品 |
[15:14] | There’s a dildo. | 还有个假阳具 |
[15:15] | Is the dildo in the bag or holding the bag? | 这个假阳具在装在袋子里 还是用来挂袋子的 |
[15:20] | It’s in the… Hey! | 在袋子里 |
[15:24] | I have information about the, uh, smuggling. | 我有关于偷运违禁品的消息 |
[15:27] | Finally, something. | 总算有进展了 |
[15:28] | You know how drugs are getting in? | 你知道毒品是怎么运进来的了 |
[15:30] | Drugs? No. No, no, no. | 毒品 不 不 |
[15:32] | No, no idea about the drugs. No idea. | 毒品的事我不知道 |
[15:35] | This is about the phone. Phones. | 是那个手机 那些手机 |
[15:38] | The phone that was seized at the other place. | 别的地方收缴上来的手机 |
[15:41] | The, uh, detention place. | 拘留中心的手机 |
[15:44] | The ICE house. | 移民及海关执法局那个 |
[15:46] | Ginger and Alvarez are handling that. | 金吉尔和阿尔瓦雷斯在处理这事 |
[15:48] | But there’s nothing to handle. | 没什么好处理的 |
[15:50] | I know how the phones are getting in. | 我知道手机是怎么进来的 |
[15:55] | I bring them in. | 我带进来的 |
[15:57] | It’s me. I’m a phone smuggler. | 是我 我偷运进来的 |
[15:59] | And, uh, Mendoza shouldn’t be punished. | 不应该惩罚曼多萨 |
[16:02] | It was Mendoza’s phone? | 是曼多萨的手机吗 |
[16:05] | No, it was my phone. | 不 是我的 |
[16:09] | I was making her sell calls to the women in the bad place. | 我逼她把手机卖给那些处境不好的女人 |
[16:14] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[16:16] | I can’t… | 我简直… |
[16:18] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[16:21] | – Clean out your locker. – There’s nothing in my locker. | -清空你的储物柜 -柜子里什么都没有 |
[16:25] | There might be a Snickers. I hope there’s a Snickers. | 可能还有个士力架吧 希望是士力架 |
[16:28] | You’re fired, so get out. | 你被开除了 滚出去 |
[16:31] | Get out! | 滚 |
[16:37] | See you, guys. | 再见 各位 |
[16:39] | Anyone else smell burning rags? | 你们有闻到焚烧破布的味道吗 |
[16:43] | That’s pot, Blake. | 那是大麻 布莱克 |
[16:44] | It’s the smell of marijuana wafting off of Luschek. | 从卢斯奇克身上飘来的大麻味 |
[16:48] | Good Christ. | 我的天啊 |
[16:58] | Look at the little nose on you. | 看看你这小鼻子 |
[17:00] | On your face. | 还有你的小脸蛋 |
[17:03] | This is unexpected. | 这可真意外啊 |
[17:06] | Very out of context. | 太突然了 |
[17:08] | It’s kind of like seeing your math teacher | 就好像在水上乐园看到了 |
[17:09] | at a water park in a Speedo. | 穿着泳衣的数学老师 |
[17:12] | This lovely lady was dropping something off for you | 这位女士给你送东西 |
[17:14] | and I trapped her. | 是我留下了她 |
[17:17] | So, Cal and Neri are still helping Mom? | 卡尔和内莉还在帮妈妈做事吗 |
[17:19] | Yeah, God bless ’em. | 嗯 上帝保佑他们 |
[17:21] | Uh, my wife is Marie Kondo-ing the house. I had to get out. | 我妻子正在大扫除 所以我得出来 |
[17:25] | – Why don’t we go into the living room? – Great. | -我们去客厅坐吧 -好 |
[17:27] | It was so nice to meet you, Mr. Chapman. | 很高兴认识你 查普曼先生 |
[17:30] | You, too, Zelda. Have fun in Northampton. | 我也是 塞尔达 祝你在北汉普顿玩得开心 |
[17:33] | Thank you. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[17:37] | So, Northampton, huh? | 北汉普顿 |
[17:40] | – That’s my old stomping grounds. – That’s right. Smith. | -那是我以前的主场 -对 史密斯女子学院 |
[17:44] | “In virtue, one gains knowledge.” That’s the Smith motto. | 史密斯校训”美德让你收获知识” |
[17:47] | I think that’s maybe why I feel like I don’t know anything, | 所以我总觉得自己懂得不多 |
[17:49] | because I haven’t been very virtuous. | 因为我没什么美德 |
[17:52] | So, Northampton? | 去北汉普顿干什么 |
[17:54] | It’s for a consulting gig. | 一个顾问的工作 |
[17:55] | I’ll be up there for a few weeks, consulting. | 我得去几周 当顾问 |
[18:00] | – I’m sorry things got so weird– – Come with me. | -我很抱歉搞得这么尴尬 -跟我去吧 |
[18:02] | – What? – Come with me to Northampton. | -什么 -跟我一起去北汉普顿 |
[18:05] | They are putting me up in this farmhouse | 他们安排我住在一个农舍 |
[18:08] | that is like something straight out of | 就跟一部关于憧憬的独立电影 |
[18:09] | an indie movie about yearning. | 里面的一间一模一样 |
[18:11] | And you could use an adventure, right? | 现在你也需要一些冒险 对吧 |
[18:13] | Now that you’re a free woman? | 毕竟你现在自由了 |
[18:16] | Things are a little complicated right now. | 现在事情有点复杂 |
[18:19] | All right, well, just think about it. | 好吧 你考虑一下吧 |
[18:22] | For whatever it’s worth, I would really love for you to come. | 无论如何 我很希望你来 |
[18:28] | Here. I got you something. | 我给你带了点东西 |
[18:32] | A bagel? Yum! | 百吉饼吗 太好了 |
[18:34] | It’s poppy seed. | 加了罂粟籽的 |
[18:38] | Because you’re done with your parole | 因为你假释期过了 |
[18:40] | and you don’t have to worry about testing positive for opioids. | 再也不用担心测毒品阳性的问题了 |
[18:43] | – That’s very thoughtful. Thank you. – Yeah. | -你真贴心 谢谢 -嗯 |
[18:45] | And perfectly timed. I am starving. | 来得真及时 我超饿 |
[18:52] | Well, I will leave you to it. | 你慢慢吃吧 |
[18:53] | Mmm. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | Salty. | 咸咸的 |
[19:04] | Bye. | 再见 |
[19:06] | Hey, Piper? | 帕波 |
[19:08] | – Yeah? – Could you give me a hand? | -怎么了 -能帮我一下吗 |
[19:12] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:15] | I tried to make the transfer, but it didn’t go well. | 我想把她放进摇篮 弄哭她了 |
[19:19] | Aww, did you give her her pacifier? | 你给她奶嘴了吗 |
[19:22] | No. Okay. | 没 |
[19:24] | Here, sweetie. | 给 亲爱的 |
[19:26] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[19:32] | Piper, do you want a paci, too? I have an elephant. | 帕波 你也要个奶嘴吗 有个大象的 |
[19:36] | Sit down. What happened? | 坐吧 怎么了 |
[19:40] | It’s Alex, Dad. I’m upset over Alex. | 因为艾丽克斯 爸 我很难过 |
[19:43] | Oh. | 哦 |
[19:45] | “Oh.” | “哦” |
[19:46] | The disapproving “oh.” My lifestyle… | 不赞成的”哦” 我的生活方式 |
[19:50] | Piper. This isn’t about you being a lesbian, | 帕波 不是因为你是女同的关系 |
[19:53] | you’re an adult. Make your choices, be free. | 你是成年人 有自己的选择 |
[19:56] | But I’m an adult, too, and I’m gonna express my opinion. | 但我也是成年人 可以表达自己的看法 |
[20:01] | I don’t like Alex. | 我不喜欢艾丽克斯 |
[20:03] | She put you in prison. | 她害你入狱 |
[20:05] | She continues to make you suffer. | 现在也还在让你难过 |
[20:07] | And you don’t even seem to see | 而且你好像根本没有看到 |
[20:08] | what she’s done and continues to do with your heart. | 她过去让你心碎过 现在也在继续伤着你的心 |
[20:11] | I know she’s been important in your life, | 我知道她曾经对你来说很重要 |
[20:13] | but hold her up, Piper. | 但你冷静想想 帕波 |
[20:15] | Look closely. | 看仔细点 |
[20:18] | Does she spark joy? | 她让你快乐吗 |
[20:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[20:22] | Are you asking me to Marie Kondo my wife? | 你是在让我用藤麻理惠法归类整理我的妻子吗 |
[20:25] | Thank her for what she’s been in your life and let her go. | 感谢她曾经出现过 然后放下 |
[20:30] | This coming from a man who couldn’t throw out pens. | 这句话居然出自一个无法丢掉坏了的笔的人之口 |
[20:33] | I did it! You were right. | 我扔了 你说的对 |
[20:37] | Alex is not a broken pen. | 艾丽克斯不是坏掉的笔 |
[20:39] | But she is broken. | 但她确实毁了 |
[20:42] | Don’t you want someone whole, Piper? | 难道你不想要一个完整的人吗 帕波 |
[20:56] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 走 走 走 |
[21:02] | Hey, come on. | 走吧 |
[21:05] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[21:06] | – Come on. – Five minutes! | -快点 -五分钟 |
[21:07] | Let’s go, people! Now! | 所有人马上离开 |
[21:09] | – Move it. – Come on! Let’s go! | -快点 -都离开 |
[21:11] | The hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:13] | You standing there, | 你再继续站着 |
[21:13] | they’ll sweep you up along with all your shit. | 他们会连着你一起清理掉 |
[21:16] | – What do I do? – Grab your stuff. It’s moving day. | -那我要怎么做 -收拾东西 今天该搬家了 |
[21:18] | Four minutes! | 四分钟 |
[21:19] | Take what you want, | 带上想要的东西 |
[21:21] | but please do not take any bulky items! | 但不要带大件物品 |
[21:25] | Sir, that couch on your back counts as a bulky item. | 先生 你背上的沙发就是大件物品 |
[21:30] | Take that from him! | 拿下来 |
[21:32] | Let’s go, ma’am. Move it along. | 走吧 女士 快走 |
[21:33] | I’m trying to space-save here. Please respect my packing process. | 我在腾空间 别打扰我打包 |
[21:40] | You’re gonna regret taking that lamp. | 别带那盏灯 你会后悔的 |
[21:43] | Yeah, I regret a lot of things. | 很多事我都很后悔 |
[22:10] | Hey, I gotta toss your cell. | 我要搜查你的房间 |
[22:16] | I’ll go light. I know you’ve had a rough time. | 我会温柔点 我知道你最近很不好受 |
[22:20] | – Should I leave? – Nah. | -我要离开吗 -不用 |
[22:27] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[22:30] | So, you, uh, you holdin’ up okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:38] | I knew her, you know. | 我也认识她 |
[22:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:42] | I mean, I can say this now that she’s dead and, uh, | 因为她死了 所以我现在可以说了 |
[22:46] | I won’t get in trouble, but… | 也不会有麻烦 |
[22:50] | she was my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[22:52] | We were friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[22:58] | I’m– I’m sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[23:01] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | Hey, Dixon? | 迪克森 |
[23:09] | You think you could take me over to see Suzanne? | 你能带我去找苏珊娜吗 |
[23:11] | She was friends with her, too, | 她们也是朋友 |
[23:13] | and, um, I just wanna see how she’s doing. | 我想去看看她怎么样了 |
[23:16] | Things are kinda crazy right now. | 现在外面很乱 |
[23:19] | Yeah, but, I mean, I just saw somebody die. | 我知道 但我才见到有人死去 |
[23:24] | And it’s not like we’re on lockdown. People are wandering around. | 这里又没有封锁 大家都在到处走 |
[23:29] | No one’s even gonna notice. | 没人会注意到的 |
[23:39] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[23:41] | Already back to normal. | 已经恢复正常了 |
[23:44] | Like nothing ever happened. | 好像什么都没发生过一样 |
[23:46] | Like a hopeful light wasn’t snuffed out too soon. | 好像希望之光不曾太早被熄灭 |
[23:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:55] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[24:03] | Hey, girl. Whatcha doin’? | 姐们 你在干什么 |
[24:07] | I am undoing. | 我在撤销 |
[24:08] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[24:10] | – What are you undoing? – Chicken SHU. | -撤销什么 -给鸡关禁闭 |
[24:14] | P-Tuck hated chicken SHU. | 皮塔很讨厌禁闭鸡笼 |
[24:17] | Thought it was cruel, and I think she might be right. | 她觉得很残忍 我觉得她说得对 |
[24:22] | And I made a mistake. | 我犯了个错 |
[24:24] | I made a huge mistake, but I’m trying to fix them. | 犯了个大错 但我想弥补 |
[24:30] | How you feelin’? | 你怎么样 |
[24:34] | Sad. | 很难过 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:37] | I’m sad, too. | 我也很难过 |
[24:40] | I’ve been sad for a while now. | 这段时间都很难过 |
[24:42] | Losing people is hard. | 失去朋友总是令人难过 |
[24:44] | But, well, it’s gonna happen anyway, | 但这不可避免 |
[24:48] | so I’m trying to get used to it. | 所以我在努力习惯 |
[24:50] | Handle it better, you know? | 让自己更坦然 |
[24:52] | When people come and go. | 每个人都是过客 |
[24:55] | Vee came and went, and then Poussey. | 维来了又走了 还有珀比 |
[25:00] | Then Cindy, and you. | 还有辛迪 还有你 |
[25:02] | I’m standing right here. | 我正站在这儿呢 |
[25:04] | No, but you aren’t | 不 你不再是 |
[25:07] | you anymore. | 以前的你了 |
[25:11] | You might be right about that. | 这倒是真的 |
[25:13] | No, but it’s cool. | 不过没关系 |
[25:16] | I understand I can’t control things. | 我明白世事无常 |
[25:21] | You been reading self-help books or somethin’? | 你最近是有读什么心灵鸡汤吗 |
[25:24] | No. I’m growing up. | 不 我成长了 |
[25:28] | It’s hard, | 虽然很难 |
[25:30] | but it’s happenin’. | 但却是在成长 |
[25:38] | Can you help me with the chickens? | 能帮我安排下这些鸡吗 |
[25:41] | Uh, I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[25:44] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[25:47] | Go! | 走 |
[25:49] | – Open the door. – Okay. | -开门 -好 |
[25:51] | – Go, chicken! – Go, chicken. | -走吧 小鸡们 -走吧 小鸡们 |
[25:53] | – Go! Be free! – Move your ass! | -你们自由了 -快走 |
[25:56] | Go! Freedom! | 自由了 |
[26:02] | Look at ’em go! | 看它们都走了 |
[26:07] | I love you, Suzanne. | 我爱你 苏珊娜 |
[26:11] | And I’m proud of you. | 也很为你骄傲 |
[26:14] | Promise me you’re gonna keep goin’ on your way, no matter what. | 答应我 无论如何 都要坚持自我 |
[26:22] | This is you now. | 这就是你 |
[26:26] | You keep goin’. | 继续往前 |
[26:43] | Going, going, gone. | 继续 继续 走了 |
[26:48] | Sold. | 成交 |
[28:04] | 教育部 此学位证书颁发给安泰妮塔·科森 | |
[28:18] | 普通教育发展证书官方成绩单 总分 596 总成绩 通过 | |
[28:52] | Okay, I know things have been bumpy. | 我知道事情很曲折 |
[28:55] | I know they’ve been more than bumpy. | 可能比曲折还曲折 |
[28:58] | I think we’re still in an adjustment period– | 我觉得我们还处于适应阶段 |
[29:00] | I’m being transferred. | 我要被转移了 |
[29:03] | – What? – To Ohio. | -什么 -转到俄亥俄 |
[29:06] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这样 |
[29:07] | Oh, but they can, and it’s happening. | 他们可以 木已成舟 |
[29:13] | And I think it may be a good thing. | 也许这是好事 |
[29:17] | Look at what we’re doing. It’s not working. | 你看我们这样 没结果的 |
[29:20] | Fighting and cheating and negotiating. | 争吵 背叛 谈判 |
[29:22] | Haven’t we always? | 我们不一直这样吗 |
[29:23] | Yes, and we need to stop. | 是 但我们不能继续这样了 |
[29:26] | – You– I didn’t want to– – Please, I need to… | -你…我不想 -拜托 我得 |
[29:28] | Just let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[29:30] | I just want you to know how sorry I am | 我想告诉你 我很抱歉 |
[29:33] | for the fucked-up detour you took with me. | 你跟我走过了一段这么迂回的路 |
[29:37] | – No. – I want you to go and be happy… | -不 -我想让你幸福 |
[29:40] | and free. | 自由 |
[29:42] | Alex, you’re not a detour from my life. | 艾丽克斯 你不是我生命中的迂回 |
[29:47] | You are my life. | 你就是我的生命 |
[29:49] | That doesn’t mean that we should be together. | 这不代表我们就要在一起 |
[29:54] | What about our marriage? | 那我们的婚姻呢 |
[29:56] | You know that wasn’t official. | 你知道那不是正式的 |
[29:59] | We’re prison married. You’re not in prison anymore. | 我们在监狱结的婚 但你已经出狱了 |
[30:05] | I’ll think about you every day for the rest of my life. | 余生的每一天 我都会想念你 |
[30:08] | I hope you think about me, too, | 希望你也会想我 |
[30:09] | but I also hope that you find someone else to think about. | 但我也希望 你能找到别人 |
[30:14] | Pipes, there’s just been too much bad shit. | 小帕 我们经历了太多糟糕的事了 |
[30:17] | Yes, there’s been a lot of bad shit, but I’ve also hurt you. | 是有很多糟糕的事 但我也伤害了你 |
[30:21] | – Can’t we just call it even? – Please, stop. | -不能算扯平吗 -别说了 |
[30:22] | – You can’t just– – You know I’m right. | -你不能… -你知道我是对的 |
[30:24] | Please stop fighting this. | 别再挣扎了 |
[30:27] | You need to let me go, too. | 你也得放下我 |
[30:31] | I’m also asking for my freedom. | 我也在请求你 给我自由 |
[30:34] | Alex… | 艾丽克斯 |
[30:42] | I’ve gotta go. | 我要挂了 |
[30:44] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[30:49] | I will always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
[31:21] | 因为你会定期用牙线洁牙 谁会这样啊 | |
[31:44] | So nobody’s got fucking nothing? | 你们都想不到吗 |
[31:46] | Look, man… | 听我说 |
[31:47] | Squeeze your brains. | 再努力想想 |
[31:51] | We’ve had so many different hiding spots. | 我们的藏匿点有非常多 |
[31:54] | There has to be one that’s still packed. | 肯定有地方没被查到 |
[31:57] | The rats have eaten all the cheese. | 老鼠把奶酪都吃光了 |
[31:58] | Come on. What are y’all bitches good for? | 拜托 你们这群蠢货屁事都不会 |
[32:06] | Get outta here. | 滚出去 |
[32:07] | And when you come back, you better have something white. | 回来最好带着白色的东西 |
[32:17] | Well, well, well, look who’s still alive. | 哎哟喂 看看谁还活着 |
[32:21] | Change of heart? | 改变主意了 |
[32:22] | Or you came to say goodbye one last time, huh? | 还是你是来告别的 |
[32:24] | – Og to og? – I changed my mind. | -老炮和老炮之间的告别 -我改变主意了 |
[32:27] | Jury’s still out on my heart. | 我心中的陪审团还没给出判决 |
[32:30] | What? You found God or something? | 怎么 你是找到信仰了吗 |
[32:33] | ‘Cause you look a little different. | 你看起来有点不一样 |
[32:35] | I’m tryin’ something new. | 我在尝试新东西 |
[32:37] | Focusing on the here and now, | 专注当下 |
[32:38] | ’cause life keeps throwin’ me these curveballs. | 因为生活总是在给我投曲线球[出难题] |
[32:42] | Think I’m gonna keep swingin’ a little bit longer, | 看来我得再挥挥棒 |
[32:44] | see what I hit. | 看看能击中什么 |
[32:46] | Never liked baseball. That shit’s so fucking boring. | 我向来不喜欢棒球 无聊至极 |
[32:52] | Does that mean you still got what I gave you? | 你的意思是 我之前给你的东西你还留着吗 |
[32:54] | That’s why I’m here. I wanna trade it back. | 这就是我来找你的原因 我想交易回来 |
[32:57] | – Trade? – I need that key. | -交易 -我需要那把钥匙 |
[33:00] | Look, sooner or later, they’re gonna know it’s missing, | 听着 他们迟早会发现钥匙不见了 |
[33:03] | and I wanna make it right. | 我想弥补 |
[33:04] | Why would I give you the only thing | 我为什么要把唯一 |
[33:06] | that keeps me in the drugs? | 能让我留在毒品行当中的东西给你 |
[33:07] | Um, maybe ’cause you can’t get into the contraband locker, | 或许因为你没法去开放违禁品的储物柜 |
[33:10] | you probably won’t for a while, and the prison is dry | 可能要持续一阵子 而现在监狱也正缺货 |
[33:14] | and I got something that you want right here, right now. | 而我手上有你现在就需要的东西 |
[33:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:20] | Look, I’m not scrapping with you, okay? | 我不会跟你打架 |
[33:23] | You want the stuff, you give me the key. | 你想要东西 就把钥匙给我 |
[33:25] | If you don’t wanna trade, I’m walkin’ away. That’s it. | 你要是不想交易 我马上走 就这样 |
[33:27] | – She got drugs? – Yo, you take one step closer to me, | -她有毒品吗 -要是再靠近我一步 |
[33:31] | you ain’t never gonna know where I got ’em hid. | 你们就永远不会知道我把毒品藏在哪里 |
[33:35] | Help me up, man. I’ll give you the key. | 拉我起来 钥匙给你 |
[33:39] | You hit hard. | 你下手好重 |
[33:41] | I’m livin’ in the moment. | 我活在当下 |
[33:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:46] | Hey, they were right there in your pants? | 就藏在你裤子里吗 |
[33:50] | I have to compliment you on your quick thinking. Well played. | 我必须为你的机智点赞 干得漂亮 |
[33:54] | – I really need it. – Yo, back off! Let me go first. | -我真的很需要 -让开 我先来 |
[34:00] | And, yes, there have been setbacks, | 的确 我们遇到了一些挫折 |
[34:04] | but we’ve also had some significant wins. | 但我们也取得了许多重大进步 |
[34:08] | I am cleaning this place up. | 我在整治这个地方 |
[34:10] | I found the guard who was smuggling in cell phones | 我查出走私手机的警卫 |
[34:13] | and immediately fired him. | 立刻开除了他 |
[34:14] | I let go of Hopper | 我开除了霍珀 |
[34:16] | because of his inappropriate relationship with an inmate. | 因为他与一名犯人有不正当关系 |
[34:19] | But I haven’t filed criminal charges on either one. | 但我都没有提起刑事诉讼 |
[34:21] | I wanted to wait and ask you first, | 因为我想先问问你 |
[34:24] | because I know you like to handle these things with discretion. | 因为我知道你做事比较谨慎 |
[34:27] | We can keep this in-house. | 我们可以内部解决 |
[34:28] | Okay. Yes, that’s good. | 嗯 这样很好 |
[34:32] | Make sure those lucky assholes don’t file for severance. | 别让这些蠢货申请离职补偿金 |
[34:36] | Fucking drug overdose. | 妈的 居然是服毒过量 |
[34:38] | She couldn’t have had an aneurysm? | 就不能是得动脉瘤吗 |
[34:39] | How am I supposed to spin this? | 这让我怎么周旋 |
[34:42] | It is possible that she was extorting other inmates | 可以是 她向其他犯人敲诈 |
[34:46] | for their pain medications, and… | 她们的止痛药 |
[34:49] | hoarding them. | 并囤积起来 |
[34:52] | Okay, that’s not bad. | 这不错 |
[34:55] | Maybe you’re getting the hang of this after all. | 看来你已经掌握窍门了 |
[34:59] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[35:01] | Uh, east hallway, now. Someone? | 有人在东走廊吗 |
[35:03] | There’s a chicken in the hallway. | 走廊上有只鸡 |
[35:06] | Oh, hey. I think that’s Dame Celeste Warmington the Third. | 这好像是瑟莱斯特·沃明顿女爵三世 |
[35:09] | – Or maybe Tofurky? Is that Tofurky? – Get it out. | -还是素火鸡 是素火鸡吗 -拿出去 |
[35:13] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[35:15] | How do we know that that thing is not carrying disease? | 能不能确认这东西有没有携带病毒 |
[35:18] | – Oh, you don’t. Not until it’s too late. – What? | -不能 病发了才知道 -什么 |
[35:21] | I’m just messing with you. You’re okay. | 我开玩笑的 没事的 |
[35:24] | As you know, our chicken program, | 如你所知 我们的养鸡项目 |
[35:27] | which, by the way, provides free eggs for the kitchen, | 为厨房提供了免费鸡蛋 |
[35:30] | is run by our neurodiverse inmates, | 由神经多样性犯人管理 |
[35:33] | so, yes, there are slipups every now and then, but overall… | 确实偶尔会有些疏忽 但总的来说 |
[35:40] | If we catch ’em, where do we put ’em? | 抓住之后要放哪里 |
[35:45] | Why are there chickens running around | 为什么这些鸡像无头鸡一样 |
[35:46] | like chickens with their heads cut off? | 到处乱跑 |
[35:52] | You. I’m pointing at you. | 你 就是你 |
[35:55] | Whatever happened, we will get things under control. | 无论什么事 我们都能处理好 |
[35:58] | One just laid an egg. | 这只刚下了蛋 |
[36:20] | This is what my junkie cousin Jackson takes eight times a day. | 这是我那毒瘾表弟杰克逊每天吃八次的东西 |
[36:23] | And it’s not ibuprofen. | 而且这不是布洛芬 |
[36:28] | You are so fucking fired. | 你被开除了 |
[36:34] | Ready? | 可以吗 |
[36:37] | That cop was rushing me. Now the weight distribution is all off. | 都怪那警察一直催我 搞得重量分布不均 |
[36:42] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[36:44] | I gotta get me some wheels. | 我也得去弄辆有轮子的推车 |
[36:46] | Good thing you brought that table lamp, though. | 还好你带了台灯 |
[36:49] | Yo, I panicked! This shit is all new to me. | 我都慌了 这是我头一次遇到这事 |
[36:51] | I don’t know how to do this. | 不知道该怎么做 |
[36:52] | Ooh. The do-gooder sandwich ladies. Fuck, yeah. | 是那些喜欢做好事的三明治女人 |
[36:57] | They think fig bars are cookies, which they are not, | 他们觉得无花果条是曲奇 其实不是 |
[36:58] | but they put some useful stuff in there, | 但她们会在里面放些有用的东西 |
[37:01] | like a Target card or some type of coupon. | 比如百货卡和折扣券 |
[37:04] | Hey, sandwich ladies. Can we have a couple? | 三明治女士 能给我们两个吗 |
[37:06] | Of course! | 当然 |
[37:08] | Here. | 给 |
[37:11] | Hi, I’m– I’m Jennifer, | 你好 我叫詹妮弗 |
[37:14] | and this is my son, Brian. | 这是我儿子 布莱恩 |
[37:17] | – Hi. – Say hi, Brian. | -你好 -打个招呼 布莱恩 |
[37:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:20] | What are you, some church group? | 你们是什么教会团体吗 |
[37:22] | Just friends and family. | 只是些朋友和家人 |
[37:24] | I want my kids to know that homeless people aren’t bad people. | 我想让我孩子知道 无家可归的人并不是坏人 |
[37:27] | They’re simply the human casualties of wealth inequality, | 他们只是财富分配不均 |
[37:31] | the cycle of poverty, | 贫困的恶性循环 |
[37:32] | and the callous corporatization of America. | 以及美国无情冷漠企业的受害者 |
[37:36] | Wow, Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[37:37] | Your mom’s got all the talking points. You get all that? | 你妈妈的话句句戳中要点 你记住了吗 |
[37:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:42] | Look, don’t worry about it. Just listen to your mom. | 别想那么多 乖乖听妈妈的话 |
[37:47] | Thanks for the goodie bags. | 谢谢你给我们这些 |
[37:48] | You’re welcome. It was nice to meet you. | 不客气 很高兴认识你 |
[37:52] | – Say goodbye, Brian. – Bye. | -说再见 布莱恩 -再见 |
[37:55] | Bye. | 再见 |
[38:04] | Is this ham? Excuse me? | 是火腿吗 打扰一下 |
[38:07] | Excuse me, is this ham? | 打扰一下 是火腿吗 |
[38:08] | You got ham? | 你的是火腿吗 |
[38:10] | I got turkey. | 我的是火鸡 |
[38:11] | – Trade? – Fuck, yeah. | -换吗 -求之不得 |
[38:20] | My bad. I’m Cindy, by the way. Camilla. | -抱歉 我叫辛迪 -卡米拉 |
[38:24] | So, what brings you to this glamorous lifestyle? | 你是怎么沦落至此的 |
[38:29] | I love getting ham sandwiches from guilty white liberals. | 我喜欢让愧疚的白人自由主义者给我火腿 |
[38:33] | Nah, seriously, I’m a junkie. | 开玩笑的 我是个瘾君子 |
[38:36] | – Delightful. – Yeah. | -真不错呢 -是啊 |
[38:39] | I’m giving my folks some time to cool down. | 我是在给我家人时间 让他们冷静一下 |
[38:43] | But based on our recent eviction, | 不过看在咱们最近的驱逐令上 |
[38:45] | looks like I’ll have to grovel early. | 看来我得先低头了 |
[38:48] | At least you got someplace to go. | 至少你有家可归 |
[38:50] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[38:52] | Last time I was there, | 我上次在家的时候 |
[38:54] | I may have stolen my grandmother’s jewelry and sold it for drugs. | 好像偷了我祖母的珠宝去卖钱 来买毒品 |
[38:58] | And your folks still let you back? | 你家人还会让你回家 |
[38:59] | It’s family. They gotta let you back. | 家人嘛 肯定会的 |
[39:02] | Shit. | 真是 |
[39:04] | You never met my mama. | 你是没见过我妈 |
[39:06] | The way I see it, if you made a person, | 在我看来 他们生了你 |
[39:09] | you on the hook forever. | 你们就永远绑在一起了 |
[39:12] | No, I don’t think it go like that. | 不 我不这么觉得 |
[39:16] | Yeah, you gotta fight the good fight. | 你必须要为自己争取 |
[39:28] | This is gonna be a better place for you. | 这里更适合你 |
[39:31] | I mean, it’s Florida. | 这可是佛区 |
[39:33] | It’s where you go to retire and enjoy your life. | 是个养老享受的好地方 |
[39:36] | Who are all these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[39:40] | Friends you haven’t met yet. | 你还不认识的朋友 |
[39:43] | Why don’t you help yourself to some lunch? | 去吃点午饭吧 |
[39:44] | There’s fruit cocktail today. | 今天有什锦水果 |
[39:51] | I’m… Oh, Lord. | 我… 天呐 |
[39:54] | I never meant to hurt you. Honest. | 我不是故意的 |
[39:57] | – I was lookin’ out for myself, and– – That’s okay. That’s okay. | -我刚才只顾着自己了 -没事 没事 |
[40:01] | I know it was an accident. | 我知道你是无意的 |
[40:02] | We all get clumsy in our old age. | 年纪大了 都会有点笨手笨脚 |
[40:06] | Galina Reznikov, and you are? | 格里娜·瑞泽尼科夫 你是 |
[40:09] | Berlin. Frieda Berlin. | 柏林 费理达·柏林 |
[40:13] | Nice to meet you, Frieda Berlin. | 很高兴认识你 费理达·柏林 |
[40:17] | – Here, take mine. – Thank you. | -拿我这份吧 -谢谢 |
[40:19] | I– I’ll get another one. | 我再去拿一份 |
[40:21] | And then come sit with me. We’ll get to know each other. | 一会过来跟我坐 互相了解一下 |
[40:34] | Do you want to hear a joke? | 你想听笑话吗 |
[40:35] | About a penguin, a farmer and an eggplant? | 企鹅 农夫 和大象的笑话 |
[40:44] | Couldn’t leave without saying goodbye. | 我不能不告而别 |
[40:46] | Goodbye? “Good” goodbye? | 告别 好的那种吗 |
[40:49] | That group you and Gloria found? | 你跟歌洛丽娅找到的那个组织 |
[40:51] | They’re bonding me out while I fight my criminal case. | 他们要在我打刑事官司时把我保释出去 |
[40:54] | I’m fucking out of here. | 我要出去了 |
[40:56] | And it’s ’cause of you guys, so thank you. | 多亏了你们 谢谢 |
[41:00] | Would you say thanks to Gloria, please? | 能替我向歌洛丽娅道谢吗 |
[41:05] | What are you doing? Something wrong with your eyes? | 你在干什么 你眼睛怎么了吗 |
[41:07] | No, it’s an eye hug. | 不 这是眼神拥抱 |
[41:10] | I wanna give you a real one, | 我想真的拥抱你 |
[41:12] | but they’re so far up my ass since the phone and everything. | 但手机那些事之后 他们盯我盯得很紧 |
[41:17] | I’m real happy for you, Blanca. | 我真替你高兴 布兰卡 |
[41:21] | I hope everything goes your way. | 希望你一切顺利 |
[41:23] | Somebody needs a fucking win around here. | 太需要有个真正的好消息了 |
[41:26] | Fuck that eye-hug bullshit. I’m getting a real hug. | 去他妈的眼神拥抱 我要真的拥抱 |
[41:34] | You’re still in my house. Let’s go. | 你还在我的管区 走了 |
[41:45] | Shitty remodel. | 该死的改造 |
[41:47] | Ugh. Look at this. Open plan architecture is the worst. | 看看 开放式计划建筑简直烂透了 |
[41:52] | Keep it moving. | 继续走 |
[41:54] | Hey, Clitvack. We need more incoming forms. | 克利特瓦克 我们需要更多新人登记表 |
[41:57] | What did I tell you about calling me that? | 我之前怎么跟你讲的 |
[41:59] | That’s not my fucking name, God damn it. | 我他妈不叫这个名字 |
[42:01] | All right, you don’t have to be a vagina about it. | 好好 别跟娘儿们一样斤斤计较 |
[42:03] | I’m being a dick, not a vagina. | 我这是爷儿们 不是娘儿们 |
[42:27] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[42:31] | You goin’ somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[42:33] | I got fired. | 我被开除了 |
[42:36] | Drugs fell out of a chicken’s butt. | 鸡屁股里掉出来一包毒品 |
[42:38] | For real? | 真的假的 |
[42:40] | Like I could make this shit up. | 我能编这种瞎话吗 |
[42:44] | And you know what? I’m relieved. | 说真的 我如释重负 |
[42:47] | I am totally relieved. | 大松一口气 |
[42:50] | ‘Cause this job is too fucking much. | 这工作真的太难了 |
[42:55] | And… | 而且 |
[42:57] | those programs were never gonna work. | 那些项目不可能成功的 |
[43:01] | Those women are never gonna catch a break. | 那些女人不可能有机会的 |
[43:03] | The system will always be what it is, | 体制永远不会改变 |
[43:05] | and there’s not a damn thing I can do. | 而且我无能为力 |
[43:08] | Thank you, Tamika. | 谢谢你 塔米卡 |
[43:13] | You really helped me, too. | 你也帮了我 |
[43:18] | – If I did, look, I’m really glad about it. – Yeah. | -如果真是这样 那我很高兴 -真的 |
[43:21] | Especially since I’m gonna ask you | 特别是因为现在 |
[43:23] | to do one last favor before you go. | 在你走之前 我想请你帮个忙 |
[43:29] | You mind adding this person to my call list? | 可以把这个人加到我的通话名单里吗 |
[43:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:43] | Sure, I can do that. | 没问题 |
[43:46] | And you better put your name on there, too. | 你最好也把自己加进去 |
[43:49] | I’m gonna be checkin’ up on your ass. | 我可是要查岗的 |
[43:51] | Seeing what you’re gettin’ yourself into. | 你可别给自己惹麻烦 |
[43:54] | Hear how it’s goin’ with that fine-ass man of yours. | 听听你跟你那好男人的进展 |
[43:58] | I mean, look, I ain’t never met him, | 虽然我没见过他 |
[43:59] | but I could feel the fire through the phone. | 但我能感受到你们通话时传达的爱意 |
[44:02] | He is nice to come home to. | 在家时也很棒 |
[44:06] | And you… | 还有你 |
[44:08] | are nice to come to work with. | 与你共事也很棒 |
[44:12] | There’s a lot to be said for knowin’ someone from way back. | 一切尽在不言中 |
[44:19] | You know you my girl. | 你是我的好姐妹 |
[44:22] | I need your meat fingers. Honor the dead, people. | 我需要你们的手指牛肉 纪念死者 |
[44:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:31] | And thank– | 谢 |
[44:49] | Yo, come on up, and be quiet. | 都过来 保持安静 |
[44:52] | Gather round. We’re starting. | 都过来 要开始了 |
[44:56] | You heard her. Shut up. We’re startin’. | 你们都听到了 闭嘴 要开始了 |
[45:02] | Does everyone have a sweatshirt? | 大家都有运动衫吗 |
[45:05] | Yes? Good? Good. | 对吧 很好 |
[45:07] | Okay. Everybody, put your hoods up. | 大家把帽子戴起来 |
[45:12] | Put your hoods up! | 把帽子戴起来 |
[45:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:18] | And, now, please take a cup of yellow drink and raise it up. | 都拿一杯黄色饮料 举杯 |
[45:25] | This feels like a cult. | 跟邪教一样 |
[45:27] | Are we literally gonna drink the Kool-Aid? | 我们真要喝这杯酷爱吗 |
[45:30] | Well, I survived it the first time, so… | 上次我喝我死里逃生了 |
[45:36] | – To Pennsatucky. – Pennsatucky. | -敬佩萨塔琪 -佩萨塔琪 |
[45:38] | Pennsatucky. | 佩萨塔琪 |
[45:42] | Um, so… | 那么 |
[45:46] | I don’t like to sing in public… | 我一点都不喜欢 |
[45:48] | at all. | 当众唱歌 |
[45:50] | But my friend P-Tuck liked when I would sing in the bunk. | 但我朋友皮塔很喜欢我在床位上唱歌 |
[45:55] | She said she liked my voice. | 她说 很喜欢我的声音 |
[45:56] | So I want you all to close your eyes, | 所以 我希望你们都闭上双眼 |
[46:00] | so I can sing her favorite song and not feel like you’re all… | 这样我可以唱她最喜欢的歌 假装你们都没有 |
[46:03] | watching me, you know? So… | 看着我 所以 |
[46:06] | Come on. | 闭眼吧 |
[46:08] | I see eyes open. | 还有人睁着眼 |
[46:11] | – People! Have some– – Suzanne. | -各位 你们 -苏珊娜 |
[46:13] | Might I make a suggestion? | 我可以提个建议吗 |
[46:15] | Maybe instead of asking everyone to close their eyes | 与其让大家都闭眼 |
[46:17] | so they can’t see you, | 让她们看不见你 |
[46:19] | you should close your eyes so you can’t see them. | 倒不如你自己闭眼 看不见她们 |
[46:23] | I will do that. | 可以 |
[46:25] | That is a fine solution. | 这方法不错 |
[46:34] | Okay. | 好了 |
[46:39] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[46:48] | *Give me a mountain* | *给我一座高山* |
[46:52] | *And nothing to do* | *和悠闲时光* |
[46:56] | *Give me a sunshine* | *给我一抹阳光* |
[47:00] | *Give me a Dew* | *给我一瓶激浪* |
[47:04] | *Give me something simple and true* | *给我简单而真实的东西* |
[47:10] | *All I need is sunshine* | *我只需要阳光* |
[47:13] | *And smooth, refreshing Mountain Dew* | *和清新爽口的激浪* |
[47:22] | *Give me a river* | *给我一条河流* |
[47:27] | *Give me a Dew* | *给我一瓶激浪* |
[47:31] | *Give me my good friend* | *给我好朋友* |
[47:36] | *Give me a Dew* | *给我一瓶激浪* |
[47:40] | *Give me something simple and true* | *给我简单而真实的东西* |
[47:45] | *Give me the sunshine* | *给我一抹阳光* |
[47:48] | *Give me a Dew* | *给我一瓶激浪* |
[47:55] | *Oh, they call it That good old Mountain Dew* | *他们说激浪经典又爽口* |
[48:01] | *And them that refuse it are few* | *无人可以拒绝它的诱惑* |
[48:06] | *I’ll hush up my mug If you fill up my jug* | *若你能将我的水壶装满 我将收起马克杯* |
[48:10] | *With that good old Mountain Dew* | *用这经典又爽口的激浪* |
[48:17] | *Oh, they call it* | *他们说* |
[48:19] | *Give me a mountain and nothing to do* | *给我一座高山 和悠闲时光* |
[48:19] | *That good old Mountain Dew* | *激浪经典又爽口* |
[48:23] | *And them that refuse it are few* | *无人可以拒绝它的诱惑* |
[48:23] | *Give me the sunshine, give me a Dew* | *给我一抹阳光 给我一瓶激浪* |
[48:28] | *I’ll hush up my mug If you fill up my jug* | *若你能将我的酒壶装满 我将收起马克杯* |
[48:28] | *Give me something simple and true* | *给我简单而真实的东西* |
[48:32] | *With that good old mountain dew* | *用经典又爽口的激浪* |
[48:32] | *Give me the sunshine* | *给我一抹阳光* |
[48:34] | *Give me a Dew* | *给我一瓶激浪* |
[48:39] | *Oh, they call it* | *他们说* |
[48:40] | *Give me a mountain* | *给我一座高山* |
[48:41] | *That good old Mountain Dew* | *经典又爽口的激浪* |
[48:44] | *Give me the sunshine* | *给我一抹阳光* |
[48:46] | *Give me my good friends* | *给我好朋友* |
[48:48] | *I’ll hush up my mug If you fill up my jug* | *若你能将我的水壶装满 我将收起马克杯* |
[48:52] | *With that good old Mountain Dew * | *用这经典又爽口的激浪* |
[48:53] | *Give me the sunshine* | *给我一抹阳光* |
[49:20] | Hey, cabrona! | 混蛋 |
[49:21] | Where you think you’re goin’ without sayin’ goodbye? | 你想不告而别吗 |
[49:24] | I know you ain’t gonna do me like that. | 你不会这么对我的 |
[49:31] | – You gonna be okay in here? – You kidding? | -你在这里会没事吧 -开什么玩笑 |
[49:35] | Who doesn’t love a guard fucker? | 操警卫的女人谁不爱 |
[49:40] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[49:44] | Now, get the hell out of here, and don’t be a fool like me. | 赶紧走吧 别像我这样犯傻 |
[49:49] | I love you, mama. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[49:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[50:06] | Gloria, I just wanna thank you | 歌洛丽娅 我想谢谢你 |
[50:11] | for fessin’ up to the phone. | 承认了手机的事 |
[50:15] | I’m really glad you’re still gettin’ out. | 你还能出去 真是太好了 |
[50:17] | I got fuckin’ lucky. | 我是走运 |
[50:18] | Luschek finally did something good in his life. | 卢斯奇克终于做了人生第一件善事 |
[50:21] | But don’t you be confused as to why I did what I did. | 但你可别搞错我为什么那么做 |
[50:23] | It wasn’t for you. | 不是为了你 |
[50:29] | Oh, man, I’m gonna miss you. | 天呐 我会很想你的 |
[50:35] | I left my shower caddy on your bunk. | 我把我的浴室架放你床位了 |
[50:39] | I’m gonna keep doing the work, Gloria. | 我会继续下去的 歌洛丽娅 |
[50:42] | We helped people. | 我们帮助了别人 |
[50:43] | Hey, listen to me. You gotta put you first. | 听我说 你要先考虑自己 |
[50:46] | Maritza would want me to be doin’ this. | 玛丽萨也会希望我这么做的 |
[50:49] | Plus, I feel like I’m in a spy movie. | 而且 我感觉自己好像在演谍战片 |
[50:52] | And I got everyone saying “Clitvack.” | 让所有人都在说”吸阴器” |
[50:56] | I’m in. | 我已经入伙了 |
[50:59] | Then you be careful, okay? You promise me. | 那你得小心 好吗 答应我 |
[51:03] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[51:10] | I gotta go now. | 我得走了 |
[51:12] | I know. I’m happy for you. | 我知道 我很为你高兴 |
[51:17] | I’m happy for me, too. | 我也为自己高兴 |
[51:27] | Knock ’em dead, baby. | 见佛杀佛 亲爱的 |
[51:38] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[51:42] | Come see my room. It’s a celebration of maximalism. | 来看看我房间 是极繁主义的狂欢 |
[51:47] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[51:49] | Frieda Berlin, how can you live like this? | 费理达·柏林 这你怎么生活得下去 |
[51:53] | – This is squalor. – I like it. | -太脏乱了 -我很喜欢 |
[51:56] | Keeps the people away. | 能让人离远点 |
[51:57] | I don’t think you should close that door. | 别关门 |
[51:59] | We need air circulation. | 让空气循环 |
[52:05] | Can I trust you with a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[52:07] | I can’t remember a fucking thing these days. | 最近我记忆非常差 |
[52:10] | I think you’re good. | 应该没问题 |
[52:25] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是吧 |
[52:27] | What else I got to do? Keeps me amused. | 不然我还能做什么 逗自己开心 |
[52:31] | And the garbage keeps everyone away. | 而且这些垃圾让人不敢靠近 |
[52:34] | Ridiculous, but if it makes you happy, fine. | 太荒谬了 不过要是这能让你开心 没问题 |
[52:38] | Now, please open that door again. My eyes are burning. | 麻烦你赶快开门 我快被熏死了 |
[52:46] | You know, you remind me of someone. | 你让我想起了一个人 |
[52:49] | I can’t quite place it. | 就是对不上号了 |
[52:53] | One of these days, I’ll put my finger on it. | 但总有一天 我会想起来的 |
[52:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:16] | – You look good. – Yeah? | -你看起来不错 -是吗 |
[53:18] | I got one of those Peloton bikes. Sometimes, I do the workouts. | 我搞了一辆公路车 有时候去骑车锻炼 |
[53:21] | Sometimes, I just jerk off to the hot instructors. | 有时候对着性感教练打飞机 |
[53:25] | I consider that exercise. | 就当是练习了 |
[53:28] | – It’s good to see you. – Yeah, well, it’s hard to see you. | -见到你真好 -见到你真难 |
[53:31] | – What the fuck happened? – What happened? | -到底发生什么事了 -发生什么事 |
[53:34] | I’m a mother and I’m Latina. He messed with my kid. Boom. | 我是个拉丁裔的母亲 他敢搞我孩子 死定了 |
[53:38] | Yeah. Heard your pasty white knight got fired. | 听说了 你那白人骑士被开除了 |
[53:42] | You got a plan B? | 你还有别的计划吗 |
[53:43] | ‘Cause I’m sitting on a big, fat pillow right now | 我可是坐在一个巨大的垫子上 |
[53:45] | and I need to lay it off. | 我要受不了了 |
[53:47] | I’m thinkin’ about it. | 我还在想 |
[53:49] | Meanwhile, Daya’s got a connect I don’t know about | 还有 达娅有个我不知道的联系人 |
[53:52] | and she’s playin’ Scarface around here. | 她在这里演《疤面煞星》呢 |
[53:55] | And if I find out that you’re her connect | 要是被我发现是你在跟她联系 |
[53:57] | and the two of you are screwing me, | 你们两个背着我乱搞 |
[53:58] | I will break out of here and rip your balls off, you hear me? | 我会越狱出去 把你的蛋割了 听到没 |
[54:02] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[54:04] | – Know what? – Oh, man… | -知道什么 -天哪 |
[54:06] | Just fuckin’ tell me what you know, Cesar. | 妈的快告诉我 凯撒 |
[54:08] | – Her connect is Eva. – Eva who? | -跟她联系的是伊瓦 -那个伊瓦 |
[54:11] | Eva, your daughter. | 你女儿伊瓦 |
[54:13] | She’s the middle between Daya and this guy, Armando. | 她帮达娅和一个叫阿曼多传话 |
[54:18] | Are you fucking kidding me? She dragged Eva into this? | 你开玩笑吗 她把伊瓦牵扯进来了吗 |
[54:24] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[54:26] | You gotta get to this guy Armando and cut her off. | 你去找到这个阿曼多 让她和他断绝联系 |
[54:29] | I can’t do that, Aleida. | 我做不到 阿蕾达 |
[54:31] | But he’s your competition. Take him the fuck out. | 他是你竞争对手 让他滚出去 |
[54:33] | There’s room for everybody. | 每个人都可以竞争 |
[54:36] | And this is my cousin’s wife’s brother. | 而且他是我表弟老婆的兄弟 |
[54:39] | I am not fucking with that. | 我不会做这种事 |
[54:41] | – Which cousin? – Louis. The one who went to art school. | -哪个表弟 -路易斯 上艺术院校的那个 |
[54:44] | So why he ain’t makin’ art, then? | 那他为什么没有搞艺术 |
[54:45] | He is. He’s doin’ mixed media sculpture. | 他在啊 他在做多媒体雕塑 |
[54:51] | And this is Louis’ brother-in-law. | 而且这个是路易斯的小舅子 |
[54:54] | And they’re makin’ good money. | 他们在赚大钱 |
[54:57] | Neither one of them is gonna cut it out. | 没有人会收手的 |
[55:00] | I can’t have that. | 我不能接受 |
[55:04] | I can’t have another one fucked up like that. | 我不能再让我孩子陷入泥潭 |
[55:10] | No. | 不行 |
[55:16] | One… | 稍 |
[55:17] | One second! Oh, God. | 稍等 天啊 |
[55:20] | Shit. | 该死 |
[55:28] | Piper. | 帕波 |
[55:29] | I don’t know what I’m doing here. | 我不知道为什么来这里 |
[55:31] | Well, that makes two of us. Are you okay? | 我也不知道 你还好吗 |
[55:35] | I just started walking, | 我刚走在街上 |
[55:37] | and it’s like I have a homing instinct from when I lived here. | 这个我曾经住过的地方好像冥冥之中在召唤我 |
[55:41] | Also, I have to pee. Is Polly home? | 而且 我尿急 波丽在家吗 |
[55:44] | No, she’s not. But come in. We have a bathroom. | 不在 进来吧 我们家有厕所 |
[55:48] | – Well, you know that we have a bathroom. – I do. | -你知道家里有厕所 -知道 |
[55:56] | Butterscotch? | 奶油硬糖味的 |
[55:57] | There’s also starlight mint and root beer barrel. | 还混合了星光薄荷和根啤 |
[56:01] | She’s working on soaps inspired by the candy | 她受到中产餐厅收银机旁的糖果启发 |
[56:02] | next to cash registers in middle-tier restaurants. | 在研究这类香味的香皂 |
[56:06] | Wow. That’s specific. | 真了不起 |
[56:08] | Yeah. That’s my lady. | 当然 毕竟是我妻子 |
[56:10] | I mean… well, that’s what I mean. | 嗯 就是这个意思 |
[56:16] | The room looks different. | 房间看起来不一样了 |
[56:18] | Yeah. Yeah, Polly redecorated. | 嗯 波丽重新装修过 |
[56:21] | And then re-redecorated. | 然后又改造了一次 |
[56:23] | Third time’s the charm. Well, for now. | 第三次准有好运气 目前来看确实不假 |
[56:26] | It tends to happen when she’s stressed, | 她压力大的时候就想改造 |
[56:28] | and, you know, with the baby, | 毕竟有了孩子 |
[56:31] | I suspect a new couch is coming any day now. | 新沙发应该最近就会到了 |
[56:39] | Piper, you know– you know I’m not… | 帕波 你知道我不 |
[56:40] | I’m not good with the crying. | 我不太擅长安慰人 |
[56:42] | Alex broke up with me. | 艾丽克斯跟我分手了 |
[56:45] | She said she wanted to set me free. | 她说想让我自由 |
[56:50] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[56:52] | Celebrate? Sorry. I’m sorry. Old scars. | 庆祝一下 抱歉 揭你的旧伤疤了 |
[56:59] | Here. Wipe your nose. | 擦下眼泪 |
[57:04] | This could have been my living room. | 这里本来会是我的客厅 |
[57:09] | These could have been my boogie wipes. | 这些本来会是我擦鼻涕的纸 |
[57:12] | No. | 不 |
[57:14] | No, Piper, they couldn’t. | 不 帕波 不会的 |
[57:17] | Because you didn’t actually want to be with me. | 因为你并不想跟我在一起 |
[57:20] | You wanted to be with Alex. You always wanted to be with Alex. | 你想跟艾丽克斯在一起 一直如此 |
[57:23] | Larry… | 莱瑞 |
[57:25] | Larry, I wanted to be with you. | 莱瑞 我之前是想跟你在一起 |
[57:30] | But Alex… | 但艾丽克斯 |
[57:31] | It’s like, we met, | 我们相识时 |
[57:36] | and I grew another limb. | 我好像又长出了一支胳膊 |
[57:40] | And, like, she’s a part of my body. | 她就像我身体的一部分 |
[57:46] | And now she doesn’t want to be with me. | 而现在 她不想跟我在一起了 |
[57:48] | That’s not what she said. She said she wants to set you free. | 她不是这么说的 她是说要让你自由 |
[57:53] | And I think that’s really nice of her. | 我觉得她做得对 |
[57:55] | Because I also think she’s a destructive piece of shit. | 因为我同时还觉得她是个毁人不倦的渣滓 |
[57:57] | Please do not say anything mean. | 我不准你说她坏话 |
[57:59] | I know you all think she ruined my life. | 我知道你们都以为她毁了我的生活 |
[58:01] | – But, please. – No. Hold on. | -但别说她 -别激动 |
[58:02] | I didn’t say that, and… | 我没这么说过 而且 |
[58:05] | I don’t think that. | 我现在也不这么认为 |
[58:08] | In fact, I think in a lot of ways, she made your life. | 其实 我反而认为她某种程度上成就了你的生活 |
[58:11] | I think you were this cute blonde girl from Connecticut, | 你是个来自康涅狄格州的可爱金发姑娘 |
[58:15] | going to Smith, on your road. | 史密斯毕业 前途大好 |
[58:20] | And you looked ahead and saw everything, | 你向前看 前路一览无遗 |
[58:22] | your whole life just laid out in front of you, | 你的人生都写好了摆在面前 |
[58:24] | this nice life, this normal life, | 美好 普通的生活 |
[58:27] | and a part of you said, | 但一部分的你说 |
[58:29] | “Fuck that. I want to be special.” | “去他妈的 我要成为特别的人” |
[58:33] | Alex was your ticket to special. | 艾丽克斯就是带你走向特别的人 |
[58:36] | You got to live this life of intrigue. | 而这段生活错综复杂 |
[58:39] | You were above the law. | 你们违反了法律 |
[58:41] | And then you got scared and you reverted back to your old path. | 然后你害怕了 想回到旧途 |
[58:45] | That’s me, right? And our– And our life together. | 就是我 对吧 回到我们之前的生活 |
[58:50] | And you saw this life laid out in front of you, | 你看着眼前的这种生活 |
[58:53] | this nice life, this normal life, | 这种美好而平庸的生活 |
[58:55] | and this time you said, “Fuck it. I’m tired. Let’s do this.” | 这次你觉得”管他的 老娘累了 就这样吧” |
[59:01] | But I think that restless part of you, | 但我觉得 你心里蠢蠢欲动的想法 |
[59:04] | it just would have risen up again at some point. | 总会再次出现 |
[59:07] | So, lucky for all of us that Alex named you, | 所以艾丽克斯认定了你 对我们来说都好 |
[59:12] | because now, once again, you’re special. | 因为你再一次 变得特别 |
[59:15] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[59:17] | When did you formulate this theory | 你什么时候搞出这么个理论 |
[59:18] | about me and my life motivations? | 来解释我和我的生活动力 |
[59:21] | Been working on it for a little while now. | 想了有一段时间了 |
[59:23] | Going over it in my head. | 这事情一直在我脑海里挥之不去 |
[59:24] | Talked to two different therapists about it. | 也跟两个心理医师咨询过 |
[59:26] | They both think I’ve nailed you, by the way. | 他们都觉得我能搞定你 |
[59:28] | I did not want to go to prison, Larry. | 我并不想坐牢 莱瑞 |
[59:30] | I’m sure. It was awful. | 当然 坐牢很可怕 |
[59:32] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[59:33] | But I also think | 但我也觉得 |
[59:34] | maybe this was the best thing that ever happened to you, | 或许这是你这辈子遇到的最棒的事 |
[59:37] | because now you can never be nice and normal again. | 因为现在 你再也不会变回美好而平庸 |
[59:41] | You’re the ex-con… | 你是个有前科的人 |
[59:43] | which, in our circles, is quite exotic. | 这在我们的圈子里 可是相当另类 |
[59:47] | We’re not in the same circles. | 我们不是一个圈子的人 |
[59:49] | Because look– Look at the choices that you’re making, Piper. | 你看看你做的选择 帕波 |
[59:52] | That woman that we met the night that we all went out to dinner? | 我们一起去吃晚餐时遇到的那个女人 |
[59:55] | She’s great. | 她很棒 |
[59:58] | She’s hot. She– | 很性感 |
[1:00:00] | She has a cool job. | 工作也很酷 |
[1:00:02] | – She has an amazing apartment. – She has an amazing apartment. | -还有间很棒的公寓 -还有间很棒的公寓 |
[1:00:05] | She’s on her way and she likes you. | 她过着自己的生活 并且喜欢你 |
[1:00:08] | And all you can think about is Alex. | 而你脑海里只有艾丽克斯 |
[1:00:11] | Because I love Alex. | 因为我爱艾丽克斯 |
[1:00:14] | Yeah, because you love Alex. | 对 因为你爱艾丽克斯 |
[1:00:17] | But also because | 还因为 |
[1:00:20] | you love what being with Alex represents. | 你喜欢与艾丽克斯在一起代表的一切 |
[1:00:23] | Larry, stop. | 莱瑞 住口 |
[1:00:26] | This is bullshit. | 一派胡言 |
[1:00:28] | You don’t know me anymore. | 你不再了解我 |
[1:00:30] | You may have known a version of me, | 你可能只是懂我的某一面 |
[1:00:32] | but you have no idea who I am now. | 但你不知道现在的我 |
[1:00:35] | This whole narrative you created? | 你说了这么一大段 |
[1:00:39] | I am not that self-destructive. | 我没那么喜欢自取灭亡 |
[1:00:43] | – Aren’t you? – No. | -不是吗 -当然 |
[1:00:47] | I am heartbroken. | 我很难过 |
[1:00:51] | And I do not know what to do. | 不知道该怎么做 |
[1:00:59] | I might go to Northampton. | 我可能会去北汉普顿 |
[1:01:01] | – You wanna go back to school? – No. Zelda’s in Northampton. | -你想回学校 -不 塞尔达在北汉普顿 |
[1:01:03] | She asked me to come join her. | 她想让我跟她一起去 |
[1:01:05] | Okay? Well, see? Great, there you go. | 那很好啊 你看 |
[1:01:07] | You’ve got choices. You can go to Northampton | 你可以做选择了 你可以去北汉普顿 |
[1:01:09] | and see what that’s all about. | 去试试看那里的生活 |
[1:01:10] | Or I might stay here and wait for Alex. | 也可以留在这里 等艾丽克斯 |
[1:01:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:01:16] | Of course, there’s that, yeah. | 当然 这样也可以 |
[1:01:18] | I would probably put some money on that. | 我觉得这种可能性还挺大 |
[1:01:23] | You are working off an old version of me. | 你还是在用以前的印象来定义我 |
[1:01:28] | Okay, then here’s my advice. | 好吧 那我给你个建议 |
[1:01:33] | Go do what new Piper would do. | 去做那个全新的自己 |
[1:01:49] | Hey there, stretch. Do you wanna play spit? | 你好啊 大高个 打牌吗 |
[1:01:52] | I am strictly an Egyptian Rat Screw gal. | 我比较喜欢古埃及大鼠螺丝[卡牌游戏] |
[1:01:55] | I don’t need to hear this about your personal life. | 我不想了解你的个人生活 |
[1:01:59] | So, what’s up? | 你怎么来了 |
[1:02:01] | Did you come to reveal the truth | 是来告诉我 |
[1:02:03] | that my great-grandmother had an affair with a clown, | 我的曾祖母曾经跟一个小丑有婚外情 |
[1:02:05] | thus explaining the hair and my love of tiny cars? | 所以我才有这种发型 才这么喜欢卡通小车吗 |
[1:02:08] | Well, yes. | 没错 |
[1:02:09] | And his name was Tickles Goldberg | 他叫痒痒·戈德博格 |
[1:02:11] | and he invented the rubber chicken. | 他发明了橡胶鸡 |
[1:02:14] | You’ve some giant red and yellow shoes to fill, Nichols. | 你还有一双巨大的红黄相间的鞋要穿 尼古拉斯 |
[1:02:17] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[1:02:23] | I came to say goodbye. I’m being transferred to Ohio. | 我是来道别的 我要转到俄亥俄去了 |
[1:02:28] | Ohio? | 俄亥俄 |
[1:02:30] | Hey, what the fuck did you do to deserve Ohio? | 你干了什么事 要被转到俄亥俄去 |
[1:02:33] | Something bad. | 坏事 |
[1:02:36] | Okay, well, you know, I would love to hear the details, | 虽然我很想知道细节 |
[1:02:38] | but, uh, something tells me you’re not gonna spill. | 但我知道你不会说的 |
[1:02:43] | I don’t kiss and tell. | 我不会乱八卦的 |
[1:02:44] | So, there was kissing involved? | 所以是有什么八卦故事吗 |
[1:02:48] | You know what? This makes perfect sense. | 其实吧 这就说得通了 |
[1:02:50] | I mean, you’re one of the last people in my life here, | 你是我在这里所剩无几熟悉的人之一 |
[1:02:53] | so, of course the vengeful gods just had to get rid of you. | 复仇之神当然要把你带走 |
[1:03:00] | Hey, I’m sorry if it’s my fault. | 如果是因为我的原因 非常抱歉 |
[1:03:02] | No, I think the bad juju on this is all me. | 这次倒霉都怪我自己 |
[1:03:07] | How are you and blondie dealing with this? | 那你跟你金发女友怎么办 |
[1:03:11] | Separately. | 分开了 |
[1:03:14] | Prison is just not as romantic | 监狱并不像七十年代那些 |
[1:03:15] | as all those ’70s exploitation movies made it seem. | 商业电影里演得那么浪漫 |
[1:03:19] | I want my money back. | 我真想退钱 |
[1:03:22] | I want a lot of things back. | 我想退很多东西 |
[1:03:26] | So this is it, huh? | 就这样了是吧 |
[1:03:29] | The band is broken up. | 乐队解散了 |
[1:03:32] | Well, maybe one day we’ll do a reunion tour. | 或许以后可以搞个重聚巡演 |
[1:03:35] | Play all our greatest hits. | 弹奏我们最棒的曲子 |
[1:03:38] | All the favorites, right? | 都是我们最喜欢的 对吧 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah, “Squat and Cough,” “Foot Fungus,” | “蹲下咳嗽” “脚气” |
[1:03:44] | and of course, our number one hit, | 当然 我们的主打曲是 |
[1:03:48] | “Anything Can Be a Dildo If You’re Brave Enough,” right? | “只要足够勇敢 一切都是假鸡巴” 对吧 |
[1:03:51] | I mean, the fans are gonna just eat it up. | 粉丝肯定都爱死了 |
[1:04:00] | Ohio. | 俄亥俄 |
[1:04:18] | Thanks for meeting me. | 谢谢你们来见我 |
[1:04:23] | You want a soda or something? I got this coupon. | 你要来杯苏打水吗 我有优惠券 |
[1:04:25] | Monica has debate practice in a half an hour, so… | 莫妮卡半个小时后还有辩论训练 |
[1:04:29] | Oh. Yeah, you debatin’ now, huh? | 对啊 你加入辩论队了 |
[1:04:32] | I bet you good at it. That’s from me. | 你肯定很擅长 遗传我的 |
[1:04:36] | Always could argue like nobody’s business. | 什么事都能争 |
[1:04:40] | Why am I here? | 为什么叫我来 |
[1:04:44] | ‘Cause I made you. | 因为我生了你 |
[1:04:46] | And I ain’t ever been too good at keepin’ at something, | 虽然我不太擅长照顾人 |
[1:04:49] | but the woman who made me taught me better than that. | 但生我的那个女人 很擅长照顾人 |
[1:04:55] | She showed me better than that. | 她做得比我好很多 |
[1:05:01] | ‘Cause she kept after you and she kept showin’ up. | 因为她一直照顾你 陪在你身边 |
[1:05:05] | And I wanna be like her. | 我想像她那样 |
[1:05:08] | So I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[1:05:10] | And I’m gonna be here every Sunday at eleven o’clock. | 我以后每个周日十一点都会在这里 |
[1:05:14] | And I wanna tell you about | 我想要告诉你 |
[1:05:16] | what I been doin’ and thinkin’. | 我在做什么 我的想法 |
[1:05:20] | And I want you to tell me stuff, | 我也想你也能跟我聊聊 |
[1:05:22] | or you can just sit there and act all mad. | 你也可以就坐在那里 生闷气 |
[1:05:26] | But I’m still gonna be here, Monica. | 但我还是会来的 莫妮卡 |
[1:05:29] | And I’m gonna prove to you that you can trust me. | 我会证明给你看 你可以相信我 |
[1:05:32] | That the both of you can trust me. | 你们俩都可以相信我 |
[1:05:34] | Every Sunday, eleven o’clock. | 每个周日 十一点 |
[1:05:38] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[1:05:41] | You gonna show her? | 你要表现给她看 |
[1:05:43] | How you gonna show her? | 你要怎么表现给她看 |
[1:05:45] | By sittin’ in some fast food restaurant every week? | 就每周坐在个快餐店里吗 |
[1:05:55] | I wanna tell you about your dad. | 我想跟你讲讲你爸的事 |
[1:06:00] | His name was Curtis. | 他叫科特斯 |
[1:06:04] | And I really, really liked him… | 我之前真的真的很喜欢他 |
[1:06:08] | but he had a girlfriend. | 但他有女朋友 |
[1:06:13] | And he chose her over me. | 最后他没选择我 |
[1:06:18] | But I chose you. | 但我选择了你 |
[1:06:28] | Deacon? | 迪肯 |
[1:06:32] | Deacon! | 迪肯 |
[1:06:33] | – Yes, Judy. – Have we got any more of those cookies? | -我在 朱迪 -那饼干还有吗 |
[1:06:36] | The ones that came in the basket from that German publisher. | 那个德国出版商篮子里拿来的 |
[1:06:39] | They look like little cigars. | 看起来像小雪茄 |
[1:06:40] | They’re filled with some kind of hazelnut chocolaty something? | 里面有榛子巧克力什么的 |
[1:06:43] | – Choco Heim. – What? | -巧克力夹心卷 -什么 |
[1:06:45] | They’re called Choco Heim. | 那是巧克力夹心卷 |
[1:06:46] | Well, that is a silly name. I would like three, please. | 这名字真难听 给我拿三块来 |
[1:06:50] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:06:51] | Oh, honey, I do so love watchin’ you walk away. | 亲爱你 你离开的样子真迷人 |
[1:06:56] | That’s harassment. | 这可是骚扰 |
[1:06:58] | Oh, you love it. | 可你喜欢 |
[1:07:06] | Deacon? | 迪肯 |
[1:07:09] | Deacon, the phone is… Oh, God damn it. | 迪肯 电话 我的天啊 |
[1:07:14] | Hello. An inmate from Litchfield Correctional Facility | 您好 一名来自利奇菲尔德监狱的犯人 |
[1:07:16] | is trying to contact you. Do you accept? | 正在试图联系你 你是否接受 |
[1:07:19] | Uh, fine, I accept. | 好 我接受 |
[1:07:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:07:27] | Judy King? | 朱迪·金 |
[1:07:28] | Oh, my God, yo, I can’t believe you picked up. | 天呐 你居然接了 |
[1:07:31] | I’ve been calling every day | 我每天都给你打电话 |
[1:07:32] | and some dick kept telling me you was out | 有个蠢货一直跟我说你不在 |
[1:07:33] | and I knew you wasn’t, so I kept saying, | 但我知道你在 所以我跟他说 |
[1:07:35] | “Yo, you got to put me through because this is Tasha Jefferson | “你给我接过去 我是塔莎·杰弗逊 |
[1:07:39] | and we had a mutual friend in common, | 我们有个共同的朋友 |
[1:07:40] | Poussey Washington.” | 珀比·华盛顿” |
[1:07:41] | – Poussey. – “And I know she’d wanna talk to me, | -珀比 -“她肯定愿意接我电话 |
[1:07:43] | because I’m starting a fund in Poussey’s name | 因为我以珀比的名义建了个基金会 |
[1:07:47] | that would give microloans to ex-felons | 为出狱的前重罪犯 |
[1:07:49] | after they’ve been released, | 提供小额贷款 |
[1:07:51] | and with her whole book coming out and all, | 而且她要出新书了 |
[1:07:53] | I thought it could be a great altruistic tie-in | 我觉得这会是个很好的公益宣传 |
[1:07:56] | if she wanted to get involved.” | 如果她有兴趣的话” |
[1:07:58] | If you wanted to get involved. | 如果你有兴趣的话 |
[1:08:00] | I’m talkin’ fast | 我得说快一点 |
[1:08:01] | ’cause I don’t have that much money left on my phone account | 因为我电话卡里没多少钱了 |
[1:08:03] | ’cause of all the calls I’ve been making to you every day. But… | 因为我每天都给你打电话 但 |
[1:08:06] | Hello? Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[1:08:09] | I’m listening. Now, how would it work? | 在听 这要怎么做 |
[1:08:11] | Well, I got a whole plan, see? | 我有个完整的计划 |
[1:08:14] | And it all starts with people learnin’ how to handle they money. | 从让人们学习如何管理财务开始 |
[1:08:16] | ‘Cause if you don’t understand your financials, | 因为如果不了解自己的经济状况 |
[1:08:18] | you headed straight into trouble. | 那可就麻烦大了 |
[1:08:20] | You do realize you’re speaking with someone | 你知道你在跟一个因为 |
[1:08:22] | who went to prison for tax evasion? | 逃税坐过牢的人说话吧 |
[1:08:24] | Oh, shit. Yo, that’s right. | 该死 你说得对 |
[1:08:27] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:08:28] | So you already know what I’m talking about. | 那你已经知道我在说什么了 |
[1:08:30] | I knew I was calling the right person. | 我就知道我没找错人 |
[1:08:32] | Yo, by the way, your book is blowing up in here. | 对了 你的书在这里超级热门 |
[1:08:37] | – Yo, everybody’s reading it. – Well, are they liking it? | -每个人都在看 -她们喜欢吗 |
[1:08:39] | Is grass green? | 这还用问 |
[1:08:41] | Oh, well, I’ll be. What parts do they like best? | 她们最喜欢什么部分 |
[1:08:44] | Girl, the dirty parts. | 当然是色情的部分 |
[1:08:47] | Well, well, well. | 这样啊 |
[1:08:54] | Hello, pretty. | 你好 美女 |
[1:08:56] | Hey, Red. | 红妈 |
[1:09:00] | Yeah. I’m writin’ to my baby. | 我在给我孩子写信 |
[1:09:04] | The father’s keepin’ him away from me, so I write him every day, | 他爸不让他见我 我只能每天给他写信 |
[1:09:08] | and I’m saving ’em up so when we’re together again, | 存起来 等到我们再见面 |
[1:09:11] | he can hear about what I was doing | 我可以念给他听 我当时在做什么 |
[1:09:13] | and know that I was always thinkin’ of him. | 让他知道我一直在想他 |
[1:09:16] | May I? Aw, how sweet. | 我能看看吗 你真好 |
[1:09:23] | I don’t quite get what you’re saying, | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[1:09:24] | but I know you’re sympathetic to my cause. | 但我知道你很同情我 |
[1:09:28] | Because us mothers, we have to stick together, right? | 因为我们都是母亲 我们要团结一致 对吧 |
[1:09:32] | It’s about character. | 母亲是个角色 |
[1:09:35] | It’s about who shows up for you and who you show up for. | 重点是谁陪着你 你陪着谁 |
[1:09:39] | When you’re young, you learn this. | 你年轻的时候 了解陪伴 |
[1:09:41] | When you have children, you teach this. | 你有孩子后 你要教他们陪伴 |
[1:09:43] | When you’re old, you hope you remember. | 你老了之后 会希望自己记得 |
[1:09:48] | My little one is teething | 我孩子正在长乳牙 |
[1:09:49] | and I hear if you rub rum into their gums, | 我听说如果在牙龈上擦点朗姆酒 |
[1:09:52] | it helps with the pain and they sleep better. | 可以缓解疼痛 有助于睡眠 |
[1:09:54] | Frozen wash cloth. You wet it, | 冷冻湿毛巾 把毛巾弄湿 |
[1:09:56] | put it in the freezer and then you let them chew on it. | 放进冷冻层 然后让他们咬 |
[1:09:59] | The cold is soothing. | 冷气可以缓解疼痛 |
[1:10:01] | Frozen wash cloth. That’s a good tip. | 冷冻湿毛巾 这主意不错 |
[1:10:07] | I was supposed to see my grandson. | 我本来要去看我孙子的 |
[1:10:09] | That’s so sweet. Is he teething, too? | 那很好啊 他也在长牙吗 |
[1:10:13] | I don’t know. I didn’t see him. | 我不知道 我没看到他 |
[1:10:17] | Something happened. | 出了点事 |
[1:10:29] | Frieda. | 费里达 |
[1:10:30] | Oh, no, she doesn’t have no kids. She’s not in our club. | 不 她没有孩子 不是当母亲的 |
[1:10:33] | I remember. I remember. | 我记起来了 我记起来了 |
[1:10:37] | I remember! | 我记起来了 |
[1:10:44] | No, thanks. I’m gonna wait it out till you lose your mind again. | 别了谢谢 我还是等着你忘了再出来 |
[1:10:50] | And then maybe we’ll play a few hands of gin. | 或许我们还能玩几手牌 |
[1:10:53] | – I’ll kill you! – That’s enough, Red. | -我要杀了你 -够了 红妈 |
[1:10:55] | Back it up. Back it up! | 退后 退后 |
[1:10:57] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[1:11:00] | Back it up! | 退后 |
[1:11:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[1:11:04] | She didn’t get to see her grandson. | 她见不了她孙子 |
[1:11:08] | Or maybe she did and they made her forget. | 或者是她见到了 但被他们搞失忆了 |
[1:11:17] | Look. | 你看 |
[1:11:18] | You wanna go talk to her alone, now’s your shot. Go. | 你要是想单独跟她谈 机会来了 快去 |
[1:11:21] | Can you also get me a glass of water while you’re up? | 能不能顺便帮我拿杯水 |
[1:11:24] | Sure. ‘Cause that’s what I’m thinkin’ about right now. | 是啊 我现在就只关心这个 |
[1:11:26] | Your thirst. | 你口渴 |
[1:11:32] | Your little sister? Really? | 那可是你妹妹 有没搞错 |
[1:11:37] | It’s the family business, right? | 家族生意嘛 对不对 |
[1:11:39] | It’s something you do so your kids don’t have to. | 这是你会做这样你的孩子就不用去做的事 |
[1:11:42] | I don’t have to. I want to, and so does Eva. | 我不是非做不可 但我想 伊瓦也是 |
[1:11:46] | She’s gonna make so much money so she can get her own place, | 她要赚大钱 搬去自己住 |
[1:11:49] | move all the kids in with her | 让所有弟弟妹妹搬去跟她一起 |
[1:11:51] | so they don’t have to live with your loser-ass boyfriend, | 这样他们就不用和你那丢了饭碗的 |
[1:11:54] | who don’t even got a job now. | 废柴男友住在一起了 |
[1:11:57] | She’s a kid, Daya. | 她还是个孩子 达娅 |
[1:11:59] | You’re gonna wreck her fucking life. | 你会毁了她的一生 |
[1:12:02] | – Like you wrecked mine? – Fine. | -就像你毁了我的一样吗 -行 |
[1:12:06] | Don’t be like me. | 别像我一样 |
[1:12:07] | I’m not like you. | 我可不像你 |
[1:12:09] | I’m in charge. | 现在我是老大 |
[1:12:12] | What happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[1:12:14] | You used to be sweet. | 你之前也是个好孩子 |
[1:12:17] | Drawing and talking about boring shit. | 喜欢画画 聊着无聊的东西 |
[1:12:21] | Who’s this evil junkie? I– I don’t even recognize you. | 这个邪恶的毒虫是谁 我都认不出你来了 |
[1:12:27] | You know what it’s like to kill somebody? | 你知道杀人是什么感觉吗 |
[1:12:31] | Nah, didn’t think so. | 看来你是不知道 |
[1:12:33] | Get in line. Leave the family stuff to me, | 好好排队做你的好人吧 家里交给我 |
[1:12:36] | ’cause Eva’s gonna do whatever I tell her to do, | 因为伊瓦对我言听计从 |
[1:12:38] | and we maybe even bringing Lucy in. | 我们或许还会让露西也入伙 |
[1:12:41] | Who else can I trust but family, right? | 除了家人 还有谁能信 对吗 |
[1:12:52] | Maybe I’ll know what it’s like now. | 或许现在我知道那是什么感觉了 |
[1:13:24] | Follow, follow. | 跟上 |
[1:13:25] | Follow, keep walking. Follow, follow. Get up. | 跟上 继续走 跟上 起来 |
[1:13:29] | Get up. Come on. We can’t wait for you. | 快起来 我们不能等着你一个人 |
[1:13:31] | I think something is broken. | 我好像伤着哪了 |
[1:13:34] | Your ankle? | 脚踝吗 |
[1:13:39] | Get up. Get up. | 起来 |
[1:13:41] | Let me see if you can step on it. Step on it. | 我看看你还能不能站起来 站起来 |
[1:13:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:13:53] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[1:13:55] | Oh dear God, bless you. | 老天保佑你 |
[1:13:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:11] | Here. | 好了 |
[1:14:14] | I leave you here. I’m sorry. | 我我把你留在这了 抱歉 |
[1:14:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:14:17] | Please! Help me! | 求你了 帮帮我 |
[1:14:19] | My babies are on the other side. | 我的孩子还在另一边 |
[1:14:21] | I have to make it. | 我一定得过去 |
[1:14:22] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[1:14:23] | but I have to get all these other people out of the desert. | 但我还要把大家都带出沙漠 |
[1:14:26] | Listen, I’ll try to come back for you. | 听着 我尽量会回来找你的 |
[1:14:28] | But right now I can’t wait. Okay? I have to go. | 但现在我不能等你了 好吗 我要走了 |
[1:14:29] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:14:33] | Don’t leave me here! | 别把我丢在这 |
[1:14:36] | Please! | 求你了 |
[1:14:51] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:56] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:15:31] | 寻找纽约家庭 领养信息展览会 | |
[1:15:35] | I want a boy. | 我想要个男孩 |
[1:15:37] | Boys always love their mothers best. | 男孩最爱妈妈 |
[1:15:40] | I’m fine with that. And a little one. No older than two. | 可以 要小点的 不要超过两岁 |
[1:15:44] | It’s important to get in there early. Teach him the right things. | 早点与孩子接触很重要 能教他做正确的事 |
[1:15:47] | Like how not to sexually harass women? | 比如如何不去性骚扰女性 |
[1:15:52] | What if he’s gay? | 万一他是同性恋呢 |
[1:15:54] | We gotta teach him to not sexually harass men, too. | 也得教他如何不去性骚扰男性 |
[1:15:58] | Then we gotta teach him not to harass the nonbinary. | 那也需要教他不要去性骚扰无性别人 |
[1:16:00] | If he, in fact, wants to be referred to as “him.” | 如果他希望被称为”他”的话 |
[1:16:05] | We may get a “they.” | 我们可能会领养到一个”雌雄同体” |
[1:16:08] | I want a boy. | 我想要个男孩 |
[1:16:10] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[1:16:12] | I’m Vanessa! I like your dress. | 我是瓦内萨 我很喜欢你的裙子 |
[1:16:17] | Wanna hear me sing? | 想听我唱歌吗 |
[1:16:20] | Sure. Yeah. Please. | 当然 请唱吧 |
[1:16:21] | *Said Colt 45 and two Zig Zags* | *柯尔特45啤酒和两卷大麻烟* |
[1:16:24] | *Baby, that’s all we need* | *宝贝 这是我们全部所需* |
[1:16:25] | *We can go to the park after dark* | *我们可以趁夜黑溜去公园* |
[1:16:27] | *Smoke that tumbleweed* | *吸着那爽歪歪的大麻* |
[1:16:29] | *And as the marijuana burns We can take our turns* | *趁着烟雾缭绕 我们可以轮流* |
[1:16:31] | *Singing them dirty rap songs* | *给他们唱着下流嘻哈曲* |
[1:16:33] | *Stop and hit the bong Like Cheech and Chong* | *唱完接着抽水烟 就像喜剧二人组* |
[1:16:35] | *Sell tapes from here to Hong Kong* | *专辑卖到香港去* |
[1:16:37] | *So roll, roll, roll my joint* | *卷 卷 卷我的大麻烟* |
[1:16:39] | *Pick out the seeds and stems* | *挑出种子和茎* |
[1:16:40] | *Feeling high as hell Flyin’ through Palmdale* | *嗨到好似飞越棕榈谷* |
[1:16:43] | *Skatin’ on Dayton rims* | *飙车到车轮冒了烟* |
[1:16:45] | *So roll, roll the ’83* | *开起八三年的* |
[1:16:47] | *Cadillac Coupe DeVille* | *凯迪拉克帝威* |
[1:16:48] | *If my tapes and my CDs just don’t sell* | *要是我的录音带和CD没大卖* |
[1:16:50] | *I bet my Caddy will* | *我的卡迪拉克肯定能* |
[1:16:57] | I never prepared them for life on the outside. | 我从未教他们如何迎接外面的生活 |
[1:17:02] | Of course they turned to drugs. | 他们当然会去贩毒了 |
[1:17:56] | Make magic with these spuds. | 用这些土豆来施魔法吧 |
[1:18:00] | Day three of detox is rough. | 脱瘾第三天是很难熬的 |
[1:18:06] | Here’s a bucket. Just get it out. We’ll keep going. | 这有个桶 吐出来 继续干活 |
[1:18:09] | Lots to do. So barf-barf, chop-chop. | 还有很多工作要做 快吐吧 |
[1:18:13] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[1:18:18] | I’ll try. I can’t promise you anything, okay? | 我尽力 但我不能保证什么 好吗 |
[1:18:20] | But I’ll try. | 但我会尽力的 |
[1:18:28] | No promises, okay? | 我不能保证什么 好吗 |
[1:18:40] | One more. | 还有一箱 |
[1:18:47] | Oh, wow, that’s beautiful. Good job. I think you got it. | 真漂亮 干得好 我觉得你学会了 |
[1:18:52] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[1:19:11] | My donkey, my donkey | 我的驴儿 我的驴儿 |
[1:19:14] | has a sore throat, | 它喉咙痛 |
[1:19:17] | …the doctor gave him | 医生给它 |
[1:19:19] | a white scarf! | 一条白围巾 |
[1:19:26] | New Maria, you read the next part. | 新玛丽亚 你读下一段 |
[1:19:29] | Put some feeling behind it, | 带点感情 |
[1:19:30] | because you gotta keep her interested | 因为你在家给她念书的话 |
[1:19:31] | when you read to her at home. | 得激发她的兴趣 |
[1:19:33] | – And you better be reading to her. – I will. | -你最好会给她读故事 -我会的 |
[1:19:36] | Okay, go ahead, then. | 好吧 继续 |
[1:19:39] | My donkey, my donkey has a heartache, | 我的驴儿 我的驴儿 它心里痛 |
[1:19:44] | the doctor gave him | 医生给了它 |
[1:19:46] | lemon drops! | 柠檬糖 |
[1:19:48] | Lemon. | 柠檬 |
[1:19:50] | Lemon drops. | 柠檬糖 |
[1:19:59] | I gotta take a dump. | 我要去拉屎 |
[1:20:01] | Here. In case you run out of toilet paper. | 给 省的你没厕纸用了 |
[1:20:05] | There you go. | 去吧 |
[1:20:09] | Hey, Jones, what does Judy King look like naked? | 琼斯 朱迪·金裸体是什么样 |
[1:20:12] | I don’t care to talk about it. | 我不屑聊这个 |
[1:20:17] | Come sit with us. | 跟我们一起坐吧 |
[1:20:19] | We gotta be the refugee camp for noobs? | 我们要成为新人难民营吗 |
[1:20:25] | I know how hard it can be in the beginning. | 我知道一开始有多难 |
[1:20:31] | You really have to think of your time here as a mandala. | 你真的要把坐牢当做一场曼荼罗 |
[1:20:37] | You know what a mandala is, honey? | 你知道曼荼罗是什么吧 亲爱的 |
[1:20:42] | So, there are five different love languages, | 有五种不同的爱之语 |
[1:20:45] | but I don’t really know what they are. | 但我不是很清楚是哪五种 |
[1:20:50] | God damn it, Ang! It’s too cold for this shit. | 该死的 安琪 天太冷不适合玩这个 |
[1:20:53] | What? It’s funny. Plus, you got great legs. | 怎么了 这多好玩 再说了你的腿很美 |
[1:20:56] | – You think so? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[1:20:57] | You have, like, Taylor Swift legs, | 你有霉霉的腿 |
[1:20:59] | except shorter and paler, and not attached to Taylor Swift. | 只不过短点白点 而且没长在霉霉身上 |
[1:21:03] | Oh, thanks, Ang. | 谢谢夸奖 安琪 |
[1:21:11] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:21:12] | Wait, I need the hand to go to 12. | 等下 我需要等到秒针指到十二的时候 |
[1:21:15] | Okay, ready and go. | 好了 预备 跑 |
[1:21:19] | All right! | 好 |
[1:21:21] | Hey! Asia girl. Wait up. | 亚洲妹 等下 |
[1:21:25] | You gotta stop calling me that. | 你不能这么叫我 |
[1:21:26] | I know. I’m working on it, I swear. | 我知道 我在改 我发誓 |
[1:21:29] | I’m reading Rising Out of Hatred. | 我在看《从仇恨中崛起》 |
[1:21:32] | So, I wrote you a haiku. | 我给你写了首三行诗 |
[1:21:36] | That’s a Jap… anese type of poem. | 那是日式的诗 |
[1:21:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:21:46] | “I think I like you In fact, I know I like you. | “我觉得我喜欢你 事实上 我知道我的心 |
[1:21:51] | I’m vulnerable.” | 我的心如此脆弱” |
[1:21:57] | I can appreciate that. | 你的好意我心领了 |
[1:22:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:22:05] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[1:22:08] | I can’t believe it. | 不敢相信 |
[1:22:11] | I’m a free woman. | 我是自由人了 |
[1:22:15] | Patricia, thank you so much for everything. | 帕特丽夏 非常感谢你为我做的一切 |
[1:22:18] | A free woman with a green card. | 有绿卡的自由人 |
[1:22:20] | So go enjoy your life, Ms. Flores. Good luck. | 好好享受你的人生 弗洛雷斯女士 祝你好运 |
[1:22:46] | I can’t believe you’re here. | 不敢相信你来了 |
[1:22:48] | Why would you come to the murder capital | 你怎么会来这个谋杀之都 |
[1:22:50] | of the world to live in a shack? | 住棚屋呢 |
[1:22:52] | It’s crazy! | 简直疯了 |
[1:22:54] | You’re here. So I’m here too, baby. | 你在这 所以我也要在这 宝贝 |
[1:22:58] | Let’s get out of this ugly airport | 赶快离开这个破机场 |
[1:23:00] | so you can throw a dick in me at your love shack. | 回你的爱的小屋用老二伺候我吧 |
[1:23:02] | Mmm. Any dick or mine specifically? | 谁的都行 还是只要我的 |
[1:23:07] | Take these. | 把花拿着 |
[1:23:09] | Come here. | 来 |
[1:23:12] | I hope you brought money to bribe the gangs. | 希望你带了贿赂黑帮的钱 |
[1:24:06] | Oh, you got it. Hit hard, yeah. | 对 用力敲 |
[1:24:10] | Yeah. Yeah, harder. Harder. | 对 再用力点 |
[1:24:15] | Since y’all are getting out in the next few months, | 你们过几个月都要出狱了 |
[1:24:17] | y’all are gonna be the first microloans recipients | 所以你们将成为珀比·华盛顿基金会的 |
[1:24:20] | from the Poussey Washington Fund! | 首批接受小额贷款的人 |
[1:24:23] | Yes! That’s what I’m talking about. | 太好了 这就对了 |
[1:24:25] | Okay, listen, I can’t have y’all gettin’ out and fuckin’ it up. | 听着 我不能让你们大家出去搞砸了 |
[1:24:29] | You gonna ruin it for everybody. | 你们会毁了所有人的机会 |
[1:24:31] | So, you are going to learn how to handle your finances. | 所以你们必须学习如何管理自己的财务 |
[1:24:35] | This is financial literacy, | 这是理财素养培训课 |
[1:24:38] | and this is gonna help you get off the poverty bus. | 这堂课将帮你们走下贫穷大巴 |
[1:24:42] | Or at least get you enough money | 或至少给你足够的钱 |
[1:24:43] | so that you ain’t gotta do illegal shit no more, okay? | 让你们不要再做违法的事了 好吗 |
[1:24:50] | I’ve always loved getting clean. | 我一直喜欢洗白 |
[1:24:57] | But now, when I say clean, | 我说的洗白 |
[1:25:00] | I’m not talking about baths and showers anymore. | 不是指洗澡洗香香 |
[1:25:05] | I’m talking about a clean sweep. | 我说的是大扫除 |
[1:25:15] | Clean living. | 过上干净的生活 |
[1:25:28] | A clean conscience. | 纯净的良知 |
[1:25:36] | And a clean slate. | 从头再来 |
[1:25:55] | 珀比·华盛顿基金会 发送pwfund至41411(仅限美国地区) 或访问crowdrise.corn/pwf了解更多详情 | |
[1:26:00] | So, this is it. | 就这样了 |
[1:26:05] | The band is just broken up. | 乐队解散了 |
[1:26:15] | Yippee-ki-yay, motherfuckers. | 操你妈 混蛋们 |
[1:26:19] | Love you guys! | 爱你们 |
[1:26:22] | Namaste. | 合十礼 |
[1:26:41] | Got “Squat and Cough.” | 有”蹲下咳嗽” |
[1:26:44] | Uh, “Foot Fungus,” | “脚气” |
[1:26:47] | and, of course, | 当然 |
[1:26:48] | our number one most major international hit single… | 我们的主打单曲是 |
[1:26:57] | “Anything Can Be a Dildo If You’re Brave Enough.” | “只要足够勇敢 一切都是假鸡巴” |
[1:27:00] | From my heart. You changed my life. | 说句真心话 你改变了我的人生 |
[1:27:24] | Yeah. Those fans are really gonna eat it up. | 粉丝肯定都爱死了 |
[1:27:26] | Yeah. Very sick people. | 对 他们真变态 |
[1:27:32] | Cut! | 停 |
[1:27:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:27:37] | To my people. | 敬我的伙伴们 |
[1:27:47] | Everything ends. | 一切都结束了 |
[1:28:01] | I’m currently unemployed. | 我现在失业了 |