英文名称:Order of Chaos
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Yours is the 17th proposal I’ll be seeing | 我看了你的17份提案 |
[00:12] | and to be honest, not one has blown me away. | 说实话 丝毫没有闪光点 |
[00:15] | If you want to have a real shot at the Browning bid, | 若你真想在布朗宁竞标中一鸣惊人 |
[00:17] | you’ll have to get one thing. | 你就必须明白一点 |
[00:19] | These aren’t pit hands hiring a tax attorney | 纳税人雇税务律师干什么 |
[00:21] | to scour their lunch receipts… | 又不是给他们清理午餐发票 |
[00:25] | Jesus Christ, I want one of you little boys | 老天 我付你们这么多钱 |
[00:27] | to show me what I’m paying you for. | 怎么就没一个有点脑子呢 |
[00:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 谨记 老板 |
[00:30] | When I talk about an 8-figure company looking for | 资产八位数的公司为什么要招募人才 |
[00:33] | They can call their own, | 他们本可以找自己人 |
[00:34] | I’m talking about growing up, | 你们要成熟一点 |
[00:36] | realizing that the federal reserve is the world bank | 要意识到美联储就是世界银行 |
[00:38] | loaning us money, | 是贷款给我们的大佬 |
[00:40] | and our federal government has had to bail them out. | 所以联邦政府就得援助他们 |
[00:42] | Yes, ma’am. | 谨记 老板 |
[00:44] | This is the end of the world I’m talking about, | 我的意思是 抛弃了纳税人 |
[00:46] | leaving the taxpayers | 就等于世界末日 |
[00:47] | and let’s be frank, the well-to-do | 坦白讲 那些有钱人借的钱 |
[00:48] | with a deficit that we’ll never see paid back. | 永远也还不清 |
[00:51] | The interest alone turns us into indentured slaves, | 单是利息就能把人变成契奴 |
[00:54] | for fuck’s sake… | 到底要我强调多少遍 |
[01:10] | Now, let’s talk numbers. | 现在说下编号吧 |
[01:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 谨记 老板 |
[01:14] | 1-3-7 | 1-3-7… |
[01:17] | 5-6-4 | 5-6-4… |
[01:17] | 美国重大新闻 | |
[01:20] | 3-0-1 | 3-0-1… |
[01:20] | 莱曼兄弟破产 | |
[01:34] | We’ll see every Tom, Dick and Harry | 凡是带有401编号的 |
[01:36] | with a 401 get defaulted. | 一律就是违约了 |
[01:39] | Yes, ma’am. | 谨记 老板 |
[01:46] | 约翰・普利蒂 每隔4-6小时日服一粒 治愈焦虑抑郁 | |
[01:49] | 警告 | |
[01:50] | 抑郁 | |
[01:50] | 幻觉 | |
[01:51] | 自杀念头 | |
[01:52] | 突然停药 | |
[01:57] | Yes, ma’am. I’m stepping into the shower right now. | 是 老板 我要去洗澡了 |
[02:00] | I’ll see you in 45. Thank you. | 四十五分钟后见 多谢 |
[02:27] | Morning. | 早上好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:936个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:143个,六级词汇:78个,GRE词汇:75个,托福词汇:97个,考研词汇:153个,专四词汇:135个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:266个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:28] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[02:54] | I’m Rick. | 我是瑞克 |
[02:56] | John. | 我是约翰 |
[02:57] | You just move into 404? | 你刚搬到404室吗 |
[02:59] | I did. Nice building. | 对 公寓不错 |
[03:00] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:02] | Nice to meet you, John. | 我也是 约翰 |
[03:14] | Have a good day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[03:16] | You too. | 你也是 |
[03:48] | This is John. | 我是约翰 哪位 |
[04:00] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:04] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[04:26] | John, Ms. Craig is waiting. | 约翰 克雷格小姐等着呢 |
[05:15] | I want you to look them in the eye and tell them | 你要一五一十地告诉对方 |
[05:16] | everyone cheats on their federal income taxes. | 不要在个人所得税上弄虚作假 |
[05:18] | Nobody wants to pay them, and thanks to the internet, | 企业不欢迎这种人 而且现在有了网络 |
[05:21] | everyone knows there’s no law requiring them to do so. | 众所周知 法律明令禁止逃税 |
[05:24] | But tell them that your specialty as a tax attorney | 但同时 你也得让他们知道 |
[05:26] | is creating the loopholes while appearing under the radar. | 你身为税务律师 专长钻法律的漏洞 |
[05:29] | Which equals money. | 只要有钱就不难办到 |
[05:31] | What did you think of the proposal so far, though? | 那你对这项提案有何看法 |
[05:34] | I think that there was not one single moment | 不如这样说吧 |
[05:38] | where I truly felt you pull out your dick | 平时你那猪脑子都塞些什么呢 |
[05:40] | and state what my firm brings to the table. | 也不想想怎么为律所做点实际贡献 |
[05:43] | Thank god you have time to put together a new proposal. | 算了 好歹你还有时间重做一个 |
[05:45] | Ms. Craig, Mr. Tayson for 3:00. | 克雷格小姐 您三点约了泰森先生 |
[05:48] | Sell the illusion, John. | 以美好的错觉服人 约翰 |
[05:51] | I’m expecting more. | 再努力一把 |
[06:01] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[06:02] | Hey, are you on your way home? | 你快到家了吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah, I’m just finishing some things up here for a while. | 我还有点事要做 |
[06:08] | I’ll call you when I leave, all right? | 我走的时候打电话给你吧 |
[06:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:14] | The pharmacy called. Your prescription’s ready. | 药房打过电话来 你的药方开好了 |
[06:15] | So while you’re out, | 所以你走的时候 |
[06:16] | pick up what we need for the barbecue tomorrow. | 买些明天我们烧烤要用的东西 |
[06:18] | And don’t forget the specific kind of steak | 别忘了我爸喜欢的 |
[06:20] | my dad likes, okay? | 那种牛排 好吗 |
[06:21] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:28] | Sell the illusion. | 以美好的错觉服人 |
[06:30] | Un-fucking-believable. | 真他妈不可思议 |
[06:33] | You know, I thought I saw you three separate times today. | 今天我分别撞见了你三次 |
[06:36] | But every time I’d turn to do a double take, | 但每次等我反应过来 |
[06:37] | you’d have your back to me. | 你就走了 |
[06:39] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[06:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[06:45] | Oh, my garage door opener isn’t working, | 我车库开门遥控器不管用 |
[06:48] | so I thought I’d come by here, | 所以我就过来 |
[06:49] | check yours out and make sure I have the correct code. | 看看你的是否能用 说不定是我输错了密码 |
[06:56] | Wake up, man. | 得啦 伙计 |
[06:57] | I’m yanking your dick. | 我逗你玩的 |
[06:59] | I work here. I started today. | 我在这工作 第一天上班 |
[07:04] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I know. What are the chances? | 是啊 怎么这么巧 |
[07:08] | That’s unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[07:10] | You work here? In what capacity? | 你在这上班吗 什么职位 |
[07:13] | Well, um, to the best of my abilities, | 尽我最大的能力 |
[07:16] | I’m an attorney. | 我是个律师 |
[07:19] | I don’t have this. | 我没有像这样子的 |
[07:21] | My office. | 自己的办公室 |
[07:26] | That’s wild. | 真是原生态 |
[07:30] | You definitely have a better view than me. | 这边的视野绝对更甚一筹 |
[07:36] | What did you say your last name was? | 你姓什么来着 |
[07:39] | Puliti. | 普利蒂 |
[07:41] | Jonathan Puliti. | 乔纳森・普利蒂 |
[07:43] | Italian. | 意大利人啊 |
[07:46] | Grandpa called you Johnny boy, I’ll bet. | 你爷爷一定叫你小约仔吧 |
[07:49] | Um, that’s Irish. | 是爱尔兰人 |
[07:51] | Puliti is Irish? | 普利蒂是爱尔兰姓氏吗 |
[07:52] | Putting “boy” after a name. | 要是把昵称放名字后面的话 |
[07:55] | Danny boy. | 是丹尼仔 |
[07:59] | Look, I just got hit with a bunch of work here. | 那个 我还有一堆事要做 |
[08:02] | I should get back to it. | 我得工作了 |
[08:04] | Are you a fucking pussy? It’s friday. | 你他妈怎么这么孬 今天是周末啊 |
[08:08] | John, I’m in San Francisco for the weekend. | 约翰 我这周末在旧金山 |
[08:10] | Have the 2004 inquests sent in a PDF | 把04年死因审理案的便携式文档 |
[08:12] | so Charlotte can look them over | 发给夏洛 她能好好准备一下 |
[08:13] | and have the draft mocked up for Tuesday. | 以便在周二前完稿 |
[08:15] | – Yes, ma’am. – Hello. | -是 老板 -你好 |
[08:16] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[08:18] | Rick Carlson. | 我是瑞克・卡森 |
[08:20] | Cynthia Craig. Welcome aboard. | 辛西娅・克雷格 欢迎加入 |
[08:22] | Sorry I haven’t had a chance to introduce myself to you. | 抱歉 还没机会自我介绍 |
[08:25] | Just one of those days? | 一贯这么忙碌啊 |
[08:26] | One of those days. | 忙个不停 |
[08:28] | I’m hoping to smooth some of that out around here. | 我希望能尽快熟悉这里 |
[08:31] | I’m counting on it. | 我也满心期待 |
[08:32] | Fink and Meyer put up a hell of a fight | 芬克和迈耶为了留住你 |
[08:34] | about not letting you go. | 可没少撕破脸啊 |
[08:35] | So you want to talk shop or get out of here? | 就在这聊呢还是出去逛逛 |
[08:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:42] | It’s friday night. | 今天是周末 |
[08:44] | I’m sure you want to get your life. | 你肯定想好好享受生活吧 |
[08:45] | I’m set up across the hall | 我可以在大厅安顿下来 |
[08:47] | and Johnny boy here is walking me | 而办公室条例什么的 |
[08:49] | through all the appropriate office protocol. | 小约仔会给我一一讲解 |
[08:51] | If you have some time on monday, we can get acquainted. | 到了周一 我们可以慢慢熟悉 |
[08:53] | What’s going on in San Francisco this weekend? | 这周末去旧金山干什么 |
[08:56] | It’s my mother’s birthday. | 我母亲生日 |
[08:59] | Big 7-0. | 70大寿 |
[09:00] | 70, jesus! | 70岁了 老天 |
[09:02] | Tell her it’s the new 50. | 就说她又年轻了20岁 |
[09:04] | I like that. Makes me 30. | 不错 这样的话我就重回30岁了 |
[09:08] | Makes us the same age. | 那样我们就一样大了 |
[09:09] | I think it makes you about 10. | 你这不成了10岁了吗 |
[09:13] | John. | 约翰 |
[09:14] | Yes, ma’am? | 什么事 老板 |
[09:15] | Go by Mr. Carlson a drink. | 请卡森先生喝一杯 |
[09:18] | Yes, ma’am. | 好 老板 |
[09:19] | Have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[09:21] | I will. | 我会的 |
[09:23] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[09:36] | I give you one week, then you’re fired. | 保管你做不过一周 |
[09:38] | Good thing you’re not making the fucking decisions. | 好在轮不到你说了算 |
[09:40] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们去喝一杯 |
[10:05] | A toast | 为命运 |
[10:06] | To fate. | 干杯 |
[10:07] | All right, to fate. | 好 为命运 |
[10:11] | So what’s your story, John? | 聊聊你自己吧 约翰 |
[10:12] | How did you wind up the head lapdog | 说说变成著名的辛西娅・克雷格 |
[10:14] | for the famous Cynthia Craig? | 身边走狗的经历吧 |
[10:17] | Well, I don’t refer to myself as a lapdog. | 说走狗不合适吧 |
[10:20] | Hey, don’t take offence to it, all right? | 无意冒犯 |
[10:22] | It’s a compliment. | 这其实是称赞 |
[10:24] | She’s got reputation for busting balls, and on my first day, | 她的唠叨功力可是享有盛名 我头天上班 |
[10:27] | I hear the name Jonathan Puliti 15 times. | 就听她喊了你15次 |
[10:30] | I’m curious. | 我真是好奇 |
[10:31] | So why did you ask me what my last name was | 那刚才在办公室 |
[10:32] | back in the office there? | 你干嘛还问我的姓 |
[10:34] | John, do me a favour and relax. | 约翰 听我一句 放松点 |
[10:38] | There’s 75 lawyers that work in our building. | 那幢楼里有75个律师呢 |
[10:40] | You’re not the only John. | 叫约翰的多了去了 |
[10:42] | Plus with the whole next-door neighbour mind-fuck thing? | 再说我一直看到隔壁邻居 |
[10:45] | It was too much. | 脑子不好使了 |
[10:48] | Well, I’ll tell you, | 我告诉你 |
[10:50] | Nothing’s ever been handed to me. | 没有人强迫我什么 |
[10:52] | Ask my fiance, she’ll tell you I’m a verified workaholic. | 我未婚妻也觉得我是个典型工作狂 |
[10:55] | That’s fair enough. | 说得一点没错 |
[10:58] | So Fink and Meyers, huh? | 芬克和迈耶啊 |
[11:00] | For a boutique firm, they carry a lot of weight. | 他俩是一家精品公司的骨干呢 |
[11:01] | Why did you leave Chicago? | 你为什么离开芝加哥 |
[11:04] | Weather sucked. | 天气太糟了 |
[11:21] | Oh, man. | 这家伙 |
[11:36] | ladies, Johnny boy. | 女士们 这位是小约仔 |
[11:38] | John, this is Tara and, sorry, what was your name again? | 约翰 这两位是苔拉和…抱歉 你叫什么来着 |
[11:40] | Chrissie. | 克莉茜 |
[11:41] | Chrissie. Chrissie, this is the birthday boy. | 克莉茜啊 这位是我们的寿星 |
[11:43] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[11:46] | Excuse me, can you get us another round | 不好意思 能再给我们 |
[11:47] | for my friend and I, | 再加一轮酒吗 |
[11:48] | and whatever the ladies are having, Ladies? | 女士们 你们要来点什么? |
[11:50] | Pink martinis. | 红粉佳人 |
[11:51] | Pink martinis, two. | 两杯红粉佳人 |
[11:55] | So are you celebrating your birthday? | 你们是在庆祝你的生日吗 |
[11:58] | Or are you drowning it? | 还是在借酒消愁呢 |
[12:06] | He’s celebrating. | 他在庆祝 |
[12:09] | So, what do you guys do? | 你们平时做什么呢 |
[12:11] | For fun or for work? | 是玩乐呢还是工作 |
[12:13] | For retarded children. | 为了把儿童虐残 |
[12:15] | Oh come on, that’s evil. Don’t. | 拜托 那太邪恶了 别这样 |
[12:18] | No, what do you two do for fun? | 玩笑 你们平时怎么消遣 |
[12:19] | Well, I like to get out of town on the weekends. | 我喜欢周末出城 |
[12:24] | I like to go dancing. | 我喜欢跳舞 |
[12:26] | You dance while you’re out of town on the weekends? | 你们周末出城时跳舞吗 |
[12:28] | Perhaps, but only with strange men. | 也许吧 但只和陌生人跳 |
[12:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[12:31] | Yes. What about you? Strange men, or | 那你呢 陌生人 |
[12:32] | No, I am the strange man. | 我就是个陌生人 |
[12:47] | All right. Let’s get naked. | 好了 我们脱吧 |
[12:52] | 拒绝接听 | |
[13:14] | 911监守自盗 | |
[13:42] | Hey, now the party can start. | 现在开始狂欢吧 |
[13:44] | Rick, ladies, I’m sorry. I really have to take off. | 瑞克 女士们 抱歉 我真得走了 |
[13:47] | Sorry, but you’ve got to drink that. | 扫兴啊 你得先喝完这杯 |
[13:48] | You can’t go, it’s your birthday. | 你不能走 今天是你生日 |
[13:51] | Look, we’re going to have a toast. | 我们正打算举杯 |
[13:53] | One quick toast, real quick, all right? | 就一下 很快的 好吗 |
[13:54] | Come here, sit down. | 过来 坐好 |
[13:57] | To Johnny Puliti. | 敬小约・普利蒂 |
[14:05] | Happy birthday, buddy boy. | 生日快乐 老兄 |
[14:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[14:13] | John, come here. | 约翰 过来 |
[14:18] | Come on. | 过来啊 |
[14:21] | What is it? | 什么 |
[14:22] | I got you something. | 我给你准备了些东西 |
[14:24] | Oh, for my birthday? | 我的生日吗 |
[14:26] | A present? You shouldn’t have. | 生日礼物吗 不会的吧 |
[14:31] | Look under the table. | 往桌子下面看 |
[14:33] | What’s under the table? | 桌子下面有什么 |
[14:38] | It’s your present. | 你的礼物啊 |
[14:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[14:45] | What you have there? | 你这是放了什么啊 |
[14:52] | What’s the matter, you don’t want to open your present? | 怎么了 不想拆开你的礼物吗 |
[14:54] | You got me. | 败给你了 |
[14:58] | I got you? | 是吗 |
[15:03] | Okay, one more toast and then I got to go. | 好吧 再干一杯 我就得走了 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry, I’m engaged. | 抱歉 我订婚了 |
[15:08] | Well, that’s too bad because I thought that we had something. | 那太糟了 我还以为我们有点化学反应呢 |
[15:10] | We’ve got drinks. Toast! | 我们这不还有酒嘛 干杯 |
[15:13] | Why don’t you come over here? | 你过来这边吧 |
[15:16] | Don’t be shy, come on. | 别害羞 来嘛 |
[15:40] | Oh man, that was great. | 哥们儿 今晚太棒了 |
[15:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:42] | No, I’ve got to go. Really, thanks for the fun. | 不 我得走了 真的 谢谢你 |
[15:44] | We’ll have a nightcap. | 我们再去喝个夜酒 |
[15:46] | Seriously, Rick, I can’t. | 说真的 瑞克 不行 |
[15:47] | See you Monday. | 周一见 |
[15:50] | Wait, did you give that girl money or something? | 等下 你给了她钱还是什么啊 |
[15:54] | It was her idea. | 她自愿的啊 |
[15:56] | Bull. | 吹牛吧 |
[15:57] | Bull? | 吹牛吗 |
[15:59] | Come on, man. Things like that… | 拜托 伙计 这种事情 |
[16:02] | …don’t happen to me. What did you do? | 可轮不到我 你使了什么招啊 |
[16:04] | I said, “show John your pussy.” | 我就说 给约翰秀一下你的花丛 |
[16:13] | You just said it? | 你就这么说吗 |
[16:15] | It’s the end of the world, man. Do what you want. | 世界末日了 伙计 随心所欲一点嘛 |
[16:19] | Sorry, hold on. | 抱歉 等等 |
[16:22] | Hey, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[16:25] | Yeah, I’m just– I’m right by the elevator. | 对 我刚从电梯出来 |
[16:28] | No, I didn’t see that you called. | 没有 我没看见你打过电话 |
[16:34] | Ms. Craig insisted that I get a drink for a colleague and… | 克雷格小姐硬要我和一个同事出去喝一杯 |
[16:37] | Look, I’m right by the elevator. | 听着 我就在电梯边上 |
[16:39] | I’ll be there in two seconds. | 我马上到家 |
[16:41] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 一会见 |
[16:46] | That’s why I don’t have a relationship | 所以我的恋爱保质期 |
[16:48] | that lasts longer than six months. | 从不超过六个月 |
[16:53] | Yeah. She’s… | 好吧 她是… |
[16:55] | We’re engaged. | 我们订婚了 |
[16:58] | You mentioned that. | 你刚说过了 |
[17:02] | Um, I have so much on my mind, you know? | 我的大脑负荷太重 |
[17:08] | I’d rather just not fight. | 我宁愿不去多想 |
[17:10] | As long as you’re happy, right? | 只要开心就好了吧 |
[17:14] | Hey, peace is the only battle worth waging, you know? | 你这么拼命就是为了安居乐业吧 |
[17:18] | I envy you. | 真嫉妒你 |
[17:19] | Stable job, stable girl. | 有稳定的工作 固定的女友 |
[17:22] | It’s all you can hope for, right? | 这就是你的愿望吧 |
[17:24] | We’re definitely stable. | 确实很稳定 |
[17:28] | Now, I mean. | 不过 我是说 |
[17:29] | She’s a few years older than me and when we met, | 我们认识时她比我大几岁 |
[17:32] | I thought I needed stable and more mature to calm me down. | 当时我想要个稳定而成熟的女友安定下来 |
[17:38] | Can I be honest with you, John? | 说句老实话吧 约翰 |
[17:41] | Yeah. | 说啊 |
[17:43] | You’re boring the shit out of me. | 你这人真他妈无趣 |
[17:48] | Wake up! Wake up. | 快清醒点吧 |
[17:50] | Look, man, get in there and finger bang her | 哥们儿 回家后就学着 |
[17:52] | like Lenny Kravitz. | 赖宁・卡瓦兹那样 用手指挑逗她 |
[17:52] | 四届格莱美最佳摇滚男歌手 | |
[17:54] | The two of you could use it, okay? All right? | 你刚才不也用了吗 好用吧 |
[17:56] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 |
[17:58] | See you monday. Monday. | 周一见 |
[18:26] | Where have you been? | 你上哪去了 |
[18:33] | Sorry I’m so late. | 对不起 我回来晚了 |
[18:42] | Go walk the dog. | 去遛狗吧 |
[18:54] | Jennifer, could you bring up those veggie burgers, please? | 詹妮弗 能拿些蔬菜饼来吗 |
[18:58] | Hello, I’m right here! Mr. Grumpy. | 我拿来啦 急躁先生 |
[19:01] | Hey, let me handle the steak. | 我来烤牛排 |
[19:02] | Get yourself a beer. | 你去喝瓶啤酒吧 |
[19:03] | Want one? | 你想要吗 |
[19:05] | Yeah, grab me another. Yeah. | 当然 给我也拿一瓶 |
[19:13] | Dad, will you put these on for John? | 爸爸 能帮约翰烤烤这些吗 |
[19:15] | Oh right, the vegetarian cuisine. | 知道 素食者的菜谱嘛 |
[19:16] | Don’t start! | 不要这样 |
[19:17] | What? What? | 我又怎么了 |
[19:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:31] | How’s the work going, John? | 工作怎么样啊 约翰 |
[19:32] | It’s going. | 还成吧 |
[19:34] | I’m working on a pretty complex deal right now. | 现在手头有个麻烦活儿 |
[19:36] | Working for the man. | 和人打交道的工作就是麻烦 |
[19:37] | As opposed to working for the DMV? | 那车辆管理局的工作又有什么差别 |
[19:39] | Touch? | 是吗 |
[19:42] | John, why don’t you invite that friend of yours over? | 约翰 何不把你的朋友也请过来呢 |
[19:44] | A co-worker of John’s just moved into the building. | 约翰的一个同事刚搬到隔壁 |
[19:47] | He’s…uh… | 他这个人… |
[19:49] | He’s kind of, I don’t know. | 有点 我也说不清 |
[19:52] | He had him out till 1:00 in the morning. | 他带他出去鬼混到凌晨一点才回来 |
[19:55] | I don’t know if I can handle two lawyers while I’m eating. | 我吃饭时可应付不了两个律师 |
[19:58] | – Daddy. – Marty. | -爸爸 -马蒂 |
[20:00] | Goddammit, I’m messing around! | 该死 我只是在开玩笑 |
[20:02] | Who wants a steak? | 谁要牛排 |
[21:31] | Spying on me? | 你在偷窥我吗 |
[21:36] | Shit! | 靠 |
[21:37] | Bitch, you scared the daylights out of me. | 妈的 你吓个我半死 |
[21:41] | I knocked on your door. | 我敲过你的门 |
[21:43] | I wanted to see if you wanted to join us for a barbecue. | 问问你想不想和我们一起吃烤肉 |
[21:49] | And I was spying on you. | 我的确是在偷窥你 |
[21:57] | Wanted to see if you were home. | 是想看看你在不在家啊 |
[21:58] | Let me get some shoes. | 我去穿双鞋 |
[22:04] | You’ve got a better view than me. | 你家的视野比我家好啊 |
[22:14] | You got any pets? | 你养宠物了吗 |
[22:16] | I’ve got a dog… | 我养了条狗 |
[22:19] | And fish. | 也养了鱼 |
[22:22] | Fish are cool. | 鱼很棒啊 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:25] | Work, though. | 但也很麻烦 |
[22:27] | Yeah. Animals are better than people. | 是啊 动物比人好伺候 |
[22:30] | They don’t bullshit you. | 他们可不会背叛你 |
[22:34] | You wouldn’t bullshit me, would you? | 你不会背叛我吧 |
[22:38] | Think you could ever kill someone? | 你想过会杀人吗 |
[22:41] | You know, like self-defence or whatever. | 好比自卫啊什么的 |
[22:47] | I’ve never really thought about it. | 我还真没想过 |
[22:48] | I’ve got enough anxiety as it is | 让我焦虑的事情够多了 |
[22:49] | and I’ve never done anything wrong, | 我也没做过亏心事 |
[22:51] | so I doubt it. | 所以我想不会吧 |
[22:53] | So you think that killing someone, | 所以你觉得 |
[22:55] | even in self-defence, is wrong? | 即使出于自卫而杀人 也是错的吗 |
[23:00] | I don’t know. Why do you ask? | 我不知道 你为什么这样问 |
[23:04] | Are you on meds? | 你在嗑药吗 |
[23:10] | I’m not judging you. | 我又不是在审你 |
[23:13] | I used to be. | 我以前嗑过药 |
[23:15] | I just got a vibe, that’s all. | 只是想找点刺激而已 |
[23:17] | I’ve been on prescription drugs for most of my life. | 我大半辈子都泡在药瓶子里 |
[23:19] | It was first for ADD, | 先是因为注意力缺陷障碍 |
[23:22] | and then ADHD, manic depression, | 再是注意力缺陷多动障碍 还有躁郁症 |
[23:24] | And now it’s hyperanxiety. | 现在又是过度焦虑 |
[23:26] | What about you? You said “were”? | 那你呢 你刚说你以前也… |
[23:28] | Until I found out what mind control is. | 直到精神被毒害了才醒悟 |
[23:31] | The shit’s poison. | 他妈的毒品 |
[23:39] | I didn’t realize you’re a doctor. | 原来你还是个医生 |
[23:41] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[23:43] | Scientologist? | 科学主义者吗 |
[23:44] | No. | 才不是 |
[23:46] | I self-medicate now. | 我现在是自我治疗 |
[23:49] | With what? | 用什么方法 |
[23:50] | Not giving a shit. | 不闻不问呗 |
[23:56] | Look her in the eye. | 看她的眼睛 |
[24:01] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:04] | You’re a dog person. | 你喜欢狗 |
[24:13] | Everybody, this is Rick. | 诸位 这位是瑞克 |
[24:15] | Rick, this is Jennifer, my fiancee. | 瑞克 这是我的未婚妻詹妮弗 |
[24:17] | This is her mother, Sherry. | 这是她妈妈 雪莉 |
[24:19] | This is Stephanie, my sister… | 这是我妹妹史黛芬妮 |
[24:21] | Who likes bad boys. | 谁喜欢坏小子啊 |
[24:23] | This is her father, Marty. | 这是她爸爸 马蒂 |
[24:24] | How are you doing, Marty? | 你好啊 马蒂 |
[24:25] | Shiny watch. | 手表很不错啊 |
[24:27] | Watch out, Marty has an aversion to money | 小心 马蒂很讨厌钱 |
[24:29] | and those who make it. | 也包括那些会赚钱的人 |
[24:30] | John! | 约翰 |
[24:32] | I’m just messing around. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[24:33] | We have that kind of relationship, don’t we, Marty? | 我们都这么熟了嘛 马蒂 |
[24:35] | I guess we do. | 我想是吧 |
[24:37] | Rick, please. | 瑞克 请坐 |
[24:39] | I’ll grab you something. | 我给你拿些吃的 |
[25:15] | Saint Peter’s like, “sister, sister… | 就像圣彼得在说 “姐妹们” |
[25:17] | We’re all gonna get into heaven.” | 我们就要上天堂了” |
[25:43] | It’s getting pretty late. | 很晚了 |
[25:44] | We should close this thing down. | 我们该结束了吧 |
[25:47] | Yeah, it’s so late. | 是啊 太晚了 |
[25:51] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[25:54] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[25:55] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[25:59] | I’m just going to clean up. | 我马上就去帮你整理 |
[26:07] | Interesting girl. | 这女孩挺有趣 |
[26:11] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:13] | Nothing bad. | 没什么 |
[26:19] | By the way… | 顺便说一句 |
[26:21] | Thanks for entertaining the troops. | 谢谢你给我们大家找乐子 |
[26:25] | Families are fucked. | 一大家子人感觉很糟 |
[26:28] | That Marty guy is an asshole. | 那个马蒂就是个混蛋 |
[26:29] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[26:30] | No, not “whatever.” | 这话不对 |
[26:32] | I don’t really care about the dynamic in there, | 我才不管这儿热不热闹呢 |
[26:35] | but I used to be a lot like you. | 我过去就和你一样 |
[26:37] | Don’t let people push you around in your own house. | 不能让别人在自家对你指手画脚 |
[26:41] | Nobody pushes me around. | 没人对我指手画脚 |
[26:42] | I’m not judging you. | 我不是在评论你 |
[26:48] | My philosophy is “know thyself.” | 我的原则是人要有自知之明 |
[26:51] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[26:53] | Look, you’re on the John train. | 人生就像一辆列车 |
[26:55] | Your life is the track that you’re heading down. | 需要你自己选择方向 |
[26:57] | The most anyone can ever do | 其他人即使再怎么样 |
[26:59] | is have their train running right next to yours, right? | 也无法干涉你自己的命运 懂吗 |
[27:02] | Because that’s their life. | 因为他们有自己的生活 |
[27:03] | If you know in your balls where you’re headed, | 如果你心中明确目标 |
[27:05] | if you know who you are, | 如果你知道自己是谁 |
[27:08] | then all you have to do is look to your left | 剩下的 你只须左顾右盼一下 |
[27:11] | and look to the right and see who’s keeping up. | 看看周围都有哪些人 |
[27:17] | Everybody else can kiss your fucking ass. | 其他的人就让他们见鬼去吧 |
[27:22] | It takes balls to be an individual. | 只有大胆努力才能树立自我 |
[27:25] | Society doesn’t teach you that skill, | 社会上的其他人可教不会你 |
[27:27] | but it rewards it, | 但最终会得到回报 |
[27:29] | and that’s how successful people live. | 这就是成功人士的生活方式 |
[27:31] | Independently. | 独立自主 |
[27:41] | Sounds like you’ve read a lot of self-help books. | 看来你读过很多教人自助的书 |
[27:45] | Come on, John. Say goodnight. | 快来啊 约翰 该说晚安了 |
[27:50] | I’ve got to go. | 我要走了 |
[27:53] | Hey, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 嗨 明天见 |
[27:58] | Come on, Rick. | 好了 瑞克 |
[28:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[28:06] | Run along. | 快走吧 |
[28:07] | The little lady’s calling you. | 小夫人叫你呢 |
[28:10] | I’m fucking with you, man. | 我逗你玩呢 伙计 |
[28:13] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[28:14] | All right. | 好 |
[28:18] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[28:20] | Thanks for being real with me. | 谢谢你对我这么坦诚 |
[28:23] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[28:37] | Take out the trash. | 把垃圾拿出去吧 |
[28:41] | I don’t want to wake up to the smell of all that food in the morning. | 不然明天早上醒来 屋里都是这个味儿 |
[28:48] | Rick is… | 瑞克这个人… |
[28:50] | Interesting. | 很有趣 |
[28:52] | Yeah, I like him. | 是啊 我很喜欢他 |
[28:54] | I don’t know what kind of a lawyer he is, | 虽然不知道他做律师的能耐 |
[28:56] | But he’s definitely interesting. | 但肯定是很有意思 |
[28:58] | A little arrogant, though. | 可也有些自大 |
[29:00] | By the way, you will be apologizing to my dad. | 顺便 你得向我爸爸道歉 |
[29:03] | For what? | 为什么 |
[29:04] | You know what. | 你知道 |
[29:06] | That rude comment you made about him and money? | 你刚很无礼地拿他和钱说事儿 |
[29:08] | Jennifer, I’m tired, | 詹妮弗 我受够了 |
[29:09] | I’ve got a lot on my mind, | 我要烦的事儿够多了 |
[29:10] | and your dad is an asshole. | 你爸就是个混蛋 |
[29:11] | Why don’t you give him the speech | 还是你跟他说说 |
[29:12] | and tell him to get off my back? | 叫他别总是挖苦我 |
[29:14] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:15] | Don’t be dramatic. | 别这种表情 |
[29:17] | See you in a bit. Come on, boy. | 一会儿见 来吧 宝贝 |
[30:47] | KZN爆炸性新闻 食品及药物管理局 | |
[30:49] | 已投票决定在基因研究上使用蝎子毒液 | |
[31:32] | She had no idea she was on camera? | 她不知道自己被拍下来了吗 |
[31:34] | It was her idea. | 她自愿的 |
[31:35] | Flip off after the money shot? It’s priceless. | 收了钱后就这么狂野 真是值了啊 |
[31:38] | Yeah, that’s one of my girls | 是啊 我众女友中的一个 |
[31:38] | likes it a little weird. | 居然喜欢这个 有点诡异 |
[31:39] | One of your girls? | 你很多女友? |
[31:41] | I’d say we’re fuck buddies | 还是说性伴侣好些 |
[31:42] | but we don’t get along. | 不算是在交往 |
[31:44] | Johnny boy! | 小约仔 |
[31:45] | Hey, come check this out. Come here. | 嗨 来看看这个 过来 |
[31:47] | John, Ms. Craig wants to see you. | 约翰 克雷格小姐要见你 |
[31:48] | Sorry, guys, duty calls. | 对不起啊 伙计们 老板召唤了 |
[31:52] | Ass-kisser. | 马屁精 |
[31:56] | Charlotte got the pdf and she needs to | 夏洛收到了文件 在送出去之前 |
[31:59] | go over some of the wording with you before we send it off. | 她和你一起再修改下措辞 |
[32:02] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 老板 |
[32:04] | So how was your mom’s party? | 你母亲的生日派对怎么样 |
[32:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[32:10] | Your mom’s party? San Francisco? | 你母亲的派对啊 旧金山的 |
[32:15] | Fine. Thank you for asking. | 不错 谢谢关心 |
[32:17] | John, between us, | 约翰 别说出去 |
[32:19] | did you have that drink with Mr. Carlson, Friday night? | 你周末晚和卡森先生喝酒去了吗 |
[32:22] | I did. | 是啊 |
[32:23] | Something’s come to my attention, | 我只是突然有种感觉 |
[32:26] | but I’m unable to get any details. | 但具体也说不清楚 |
[32:28] | I wanted to ask you what your opinion is of Mr. Carlson. | 你对卡森先生什么看法 |
[32:32] | I’m not quite sure I understand. | 我想我没明白你的意思 |
[32:36] | Well, I’m not speaking Greek here, am I? | 我又不是在说鸟语 |
[32:39] | I’m asking you what your assessment is of Mr. Carlson. | 我是问你对卡森先生有何看法 |
[32:42] | What kind of person is he, in your opinion? | 你觉得他是个什么样的人 |
[32:44] | Well, I think he is a very interesting person. | 我认为他很有趣 |
[32:47] | I don’t know what kind of | 虽然不知道 |
[32:48] | tax attorney he is but– | 他作为税务律师会怎么样 但 |
[32:49] | But? | 但是什么 |
[32:51] | But, well… | 但是 |
[32:53] | Why don’t you quit speaking Greek, | 您能不能不要再这样讲话 |
[32:54] | and look at my face when I’m talking to you? | 看着我行吗 |
[33:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:04] | I haven’t really had enough time | 我认识瑞克时间不长 |
[33:07] | to get to know Rick, | 我也不太了解他 |
[33:09] | but I can tell you he’s intelligent. | 但是我知道 他很聪明 |
[33:12] | He reads people very well. | 深谙他人的心思 |
[33:16] | Almost annoyingly so. | 这一点近乎讨厌 |
[33:19] | Is there something specific you had in mind? | 你有什么特别想法吗 |
[33:21] | What of his temperament? | 他的性格如何 |
[33:24] | I’m not sure I could say. | 这个我说不准 |
[33:27] | We’ve only had a few conversations. | 我们只谈过几次话 |
[33:32] | This stays between me and you. | 这次谈话只有你我知道 |
[33:33] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[33:35] | Thank you. I appreciate your candour. | 谢谢 感谢你的坦率 |
[33:37] | That’s all. | 可以了 |
[33:43] | And John? | 等等 约翰 |
[33:44] | You’re my first in line for the Browning’s bid. | 布朗宁竞标的第一人选就是你 |
[33:47] | Yes, ma’am. Thank you. | 好的 老板 谢谢您 |
[33:49] | You’ve got three weeks for a new proposal. | 给你三周时间 做个新提案出来 |
[34:09] | Can I call you back? | 我一会再打给你 |
[34:30] | 约翰 银行又来电了 你最好快升职 他们快把我手机打爆了 烦透了 詹妮弗 | |
[35:39] | What’s happening, man? | 还好吧 伙计 |
[36:06] | That’s disgusting! | 太恶心了 |
[36:09] | How does God turn coffee into piss? | 咖啡是怎么变成小便的呢 |
[36:13] | What? | 什么 |
[36:14] | Could you not stare at me, please. | 别盯着我看 好吗 |
[36:18] | You’re not a faggot, are you? | 你不是基佬吧 |
[36:19] | What? | 什么 |
[36:21] | I don’t care if you are, | 我不在乎你是不是 |
[36:23] | I just think they’re disgusting. | 只是觉得他们很恶心 |
[36:25] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[36:31] | Why are you so uptight? | 你干嘛这么紧张兮兮 |
[36:36] | Are you in some kind of trouble? | 你惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[36:40] | Not that I can tell. | 有也不能说 |
[36:42] | There isn’t anyone in here I should know about, is there? | 这里没有其他人吧 |
[36:47] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么这样问 |
[36:50] | Ms. Craig was asking me about– | 克雷格小姐问我… |
[36:52] | she was asking my assessment of you | 对你的评价 |
[36:55] | and her tone was strange. | 而且她的语气很奇怪 |
[36:57] | What is your assessment of me, John? | 那你怎么评价我呢 约翰 |
[36:59] | I told her you seem intelligent. | 我说你看起来很聪明 |
[37:01] | Listen, I got into a fight when I was in college. | 我上大学时干过一次架 |
[37:04] | The powers that be decided that they should put that | 当时学校高层差点把这事儿 |
[37:06] | on my permanent record. | 记入我的终身档案 |
[37:07] | Now, I don’t talk about it, but it does come up | 现在虽不怎么提 但总会想起来 |
[37:10] | because I am in the pseudo-business of law. | 因为我身在法律这个伪行当 |
[37:12] | Why is that such a big deal? | 这有什么大不了吗 |
[37:14] | Because I was drunk and started the fight. | 因为我喝醉了 先动了手 |
[37:17] | Serious shit in Texas. | 在德州可不得了 |
[37:20] | It’s fucked up. | 真混乱 |
[37:22] | You ever been in a fight? | 你打过架没 |
[37:24] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[37:25] | Never! | 从来没有 |
[37:27] | But I’ll bet every day you probably feel like you struggle | 但你肯定感到 无时无刻 |
[37:30] | with everything, don’t you? | 不在奋力挣扎 对吧 |
[37:32] | Yes, I do. | 是啊 |
[37:34] | That feeling goes away the second you start fighting back. | 只要一回击 这种感觉就会消失 |
[37:38] | We’re getting a drink tonight. | 今晚喝两杯去 |
[37:40] | Who? | 和谁 |
[37:41] | Who? What are you, a fucking owl? | 和谁 你火星来的吗 |
[37:43] | Me and you! | 我和你啊 |
[37:45] | It’s Monday. | 今天可是礼拜一 |
[37:46] | John, how old are you? | 约翰 你还是小孩子吗 |
[37:50] | I have no idea who you are, do I? | 你到底是什么人 |
[37:54] | I was sent here to destroy you. | 我就是来毁灭你的 |
[38:03] | Come on, man. | 好了好了 |
[38:05] | I’m a fucking nerd. | 我真他妈没救了 |
[38:23] | Wrapped up in my arms | 醉于我怀 |
[38:27] | Breathing, breathing down | 深深呼吸 |
[38:30] | Push it all around | 四处蔓延 |
[38:38] | My heartbeat hits the wall | 心跳碰壁 |
[38:49] | Fucking ass in your face! | 一群蠢驴 |
[38:52] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我就是这个意思 |
[38:53] | Easy, easy, easy | 尽情放松 |
[38:57] | Easy, easy, easy | 尽情舒展 |
[39:00] | I touch myself while you touch yourself | 彼此触碰 |
[39:04] | Now come on | 那就来吧 |
[39:09] | Easy, easy, easy | 尽情放松 |
[39:12] | Easy, easy, easy | 尽情舒展 |
[39:16] | Touch your skin, baby | 轻抚珠玑 |
[39:31] | Wrapped up in my arms | 醉于吾怀 |
[39:34] | Push and pull it down | 推挽放下 |
[39:39] | Push it all around | 四处蔓延 |
[39:46] | My heartbeat hits the wall | 心跳碰壁 |
[39:54] | Teardrops on your thighs | 泪坠腿间 |
[39:57] | Tell the world that it’s easy | 从容不迫 |
[40:02] | Easy, easy, easy | 尽情放松 |
[40:06] | Easy, easy, easy | 尽情舒展 |
[40:07] | 911监守自盗 | |
[40:18] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[40:42] | Let go of my arm. Come on! | 放开 快点 |
[40:46] | Let go of my arm! You’re fucking annoying me. | 放开 真他妈烦人 |
[40:48] | All right, I’ll see you later. | 好吧 一会儿见 |
[42:00] | Hope there’s not a body in there. | 那里面不是装的尸体吧 |
[42:13] | How you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[42:16] | Fine. | 还好 |
[42:17] | Listen, I don’t know if this is really any of my business, | 这可能不关我的事儿 |
[42:19] | but is John okay? | 但还是问问 约翰还好吧 |
[42:26] | You kidding me? | 你还问我? |
[42:28] | In the three weeks since you’ve moved here, | 你刚搬来三个礼拜 |
[42:30] | he’s turned into a drunk asshole. | 他就成了个酒鬼 |
[42:32] | Yeah, about that. | 这个嘛 |
[42:35] | I don’t think it’s such a good idea | 我是觉得下班后 |
[42:37] | if John goes out with me and the boys after work anymore. | 约翰和我们一起出去玩 是不太好 |
[42:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[42:44] | Well, we all blow off steam, | 我们都还能放放风 |
[42:46] | but with John, | 但对约翰来说 |
[42:48] | I think he bottles up all of his stress | 我觉得他太压抑自己 |
[42:50] | and instead of letting it go, | 不懂得释放压力 |
[42:51] | he just piles up more shit on top to cope, you know? | 总把一堆破事儿放在首位 |
[42:53] | It’s just, it’s not healthy. | 这样对健康不好 |
[42:57] | It’s not. Look, he’s had problems. | 是不好 他状况不太好 |
[43:00] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:02] | I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[43:09] | The first thing I want to do is kick his ass. | 我其实真想教训他一顿 |
[43:15] | But he lets people push him around, | 但他在外面压力太大了 |
[43:17] | so I try to go easy on him. | 所以我还是希望能让他放松 |
[43:21] | What’s bothering him? | 他在烦什么呢 |
[43:23] | Well, you know that contract he’s putting together? | 你知道他在拟一份合同吧 |
[43:25] | Yeah, the Browning CEO bid, right? | 布朗宁总裁竞标的那份吧 |
[43:29] | It’s a lot of money. | 那可是一大笔钱 |
[43:39] | …bail-out…..$147,000… | 优先股利 有14万7千呢 |
[43:41] | …parasite…parasite… | 寄生虫 寄生虫 |
[43:42] | …parasite… | 寄生虫 |
[43:43] | Show me your pussy. | 给我秀秀你的花丛吧 |
[43:45] | John! | 约翰 |
[43:46] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[43:48] | Hey, you want to go to the beach? | 想去海滩吗 |
[44:04] | What’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[44:05] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[44:06] | Not much. | 没事儿 |
[44:08] | Not much. | 没事儿 |
[44:14] | It’s kind of cold. | 我觉得有点冷 |
[44:15] | Yeah, I’ve got blankets. | 没事儿我带了毯子 |
[44:16] | Hey, John, Jennifer. | 这是约翰和詹妮弗 |
[44:19] | These are my neighbours. This is Kelly. | 这是我邻居 这是凯莉 |
[44:20] | Hey. | 你好 |
[44:22] | Yeah, I seen you somewhere, I think. | 我们见过吧 |
[44:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:26] | So what do you guys think? | 你们想好了没 |
[44:27] | You want to go? Yeah, no? | 去不去 |
[44:29] | I should do some work. | 我还要工作 |
[44:31] | My proposal’s due tomorrow. | 明天要交一个提案 |
[44:33] | Suit yourself. | 那随你便 |
[44:44] | Um…all right. | 好吧 |
[44:46] | Well, have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[45:03] | What were you two talking about? | 你们俩说了什么 |
[45:08] | I thought you had to work. | 你该去工作了 |
[45:09] | I do have to work. | 我是要工作 |
[45:10] | Look at me when you’re fucking talking to me. | 你他妈讲话的时候看着我 |
[45:12] | Considering what I’m bringing to this relationship financially, | 我才是家里的经济来源 |
[45:15] | you either start treating me with some respect | 你最好放尊重点 |
[45:16] | or get the fuck out of my life! | 否则就给我滚蛋 |
[45:18] | I’m tired of being your little fucking lapdog. | 我他妈不是你的走狗 |
[45:19] | What? | 你说什么 |
[45:21] | Listen, I don’t expect you to understand this, okay? | 你可能不明白 |
[45:23] | But Rick and I have a good friendship. | 但瑞克和我关系很好 |
[45:25] | We give each other feedback in some very serious areas. | 在很多严肃问题上 我们都会互相指点 |
[45:28] | That guy has some issues he’s dealing with. | 那家伙自己都有一堆事要忙 |
[45:29] | When I see my fiancee acting like a little girl in front of him, | 看到自己的未婚妻在他面前装纯情 |
[45:34] | it pisses me off | 我很不爽 |
[45:35] | and it belittles our relationship, okay? | 这让我们的感情蒙羞 |
[45:38] | So I’m just looking out for you. | 我只是在意你 |
[45:39] | Now look, | 听好 |
[45:42] | don’t forget to walk the dog. | 别忘了遛狗 |
[47:05] | Come on in, John. | 进来 约翰 |
[47:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[47:09] | Just give me the final number. | 告诉我最后的数字 |
[47:18] | It’s a little dramatic. | 有点戏剧性 |
[47:20] | It’s the future of my law firm. | 这是我律所的未来 |
[47:22] | It’s pretty dramatic to me. | 当然得有点戏剧性 |
[47:24] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 老板 |
[47:33] | There may be a few areas | 可能某些地方 |
[47:35] | where my interpretations could be skewed | 从不同角度看 |
[47:37] | in one direction or another. | 会有歧义 |
[47:39] | Yeah, that’s what you did’t get, John, | 这点你还是没明白 约翰 |
[47:41] | and this is what I was afraid of. | 我就怕这个 |
[47:45] | The number I’m looking at here is $147,000 | 现在的数字是14万7千 |
[47:49] | above the number I looked at earlier this morning. | 比我早上刚看过的还高 |
[47:52] | To you, that doesn’t seem like a lot of money, | 这对你也许不算多少 |
[47:54] | but to the client, we’re talking about $147,000 less on taxes. | 但对客户来说 是少缴14万7的税 |
[47:59] | Means there’s more money to spend on tax attorneys. | 这意味在税务律师上的花费更多 |
[48:02] | I appreciate the work you did on the proposal, | 谢谢你所做的工作 |
[48:05] | but it’s not going to happen. | 但我还是无能为力 |
[48:09] | It’s not going to happen? | 这么说是拒绝咯 |
[48:11] | Because you didn’t take what you could get. | 因为你没有把握好机会 |
[48:12] | Because I’m not a parasite. | 因为我不是寄生虫 |
[48:14] | Everything lives off something, John. | 一切都靠外界生存 约翰 |
[48:22] | I worked my ass off on this proposal. | 我为了这提案忙得昏天黑地 |
[48:26] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[48:27] | I respect you. | 我尊重你 |
[48:29] | All I’m asking is that in the future, | 我只是希望以后 |
[48:31] | you go one step further than what you’ve been taught. | 你能更灵活些 |
[48:34] | Take the rest of the day off and think about it. | 今天休息一下 好好想想吧 |
[48:38] | Learn from your friend Rick Carlson. | 向你朋友瑞克・卡森取取经吧 |
[48:42] | He got the bid? | 他中标了吗 |
[48:44] | He wasn’t even asked to | 这本不是他的事儿 |
[48:46] | and he put together the most aggressive proposal I received. | 但他的提案 在我看来 最为大胆 |
[48:59] | Listen, 134 million dollars. | 1亿3千4百万 |
[49:02] | 284 million dollars. | 2亿8千4百万 |
[49:03] | 150 million dollar discrepancy. | 相差1亿5千万 |
[49:08] | Now, when you have a free-market trade, | 当你在自由市场上交易 |
[49:09] | you’ve got two opposing sides. | 就会看到两个对立面 |
[49:11] | You’ve got one that’s going to look at a red line. | 一边看准的是红线 |
[49:12] | You’ve got another one that’s going to look | 另一边呢 |
[49:14] | at the other side of things and think something’s wrong. | 看准的是别的 觉得哪儿出了错 |
[49:15] | You know what? Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[49:26] | I thought you were honest. | 我还以为你很坦诚 |
[49:28] | I haven’t lied to you in any way, John. | 我确实从未对你撒谎 约翰 |
[49:30] | No, but you lied in your proposal for the Browning’s bid. | 是 但在布朗宁投标提案上你撒了谎 |
[49:34] | $147,000? | 14万7千 |
[49:36] | That’s a lie, and I know what that number represents. | 谎言 我知道这数字意味着什么 |
[49:39] | You know, I don’t have to justify myself to you, John. | 我没必要为自己辩护 约翰 |
[49:43] | Are you all right, man? | 你还好吧 伙计 |
[49:46] | Am I “all right”? | 我还好吗 |
[49:47] | Yeah, you just seem a little stressed out. | 是啊 你看起来压力很大 |
[49:49] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心 |
[49:51] | Jennifer’s worried about you. | 詹妮弗也很担心 |
[49:53] | How do you know what Jennifer’s worried about? | 这你怎么知道 |
[49:57] | Because I’ve been fucking her, that’s why. | 因为我干过她 |
[50:00] | Say it again, motherfucker! | 你再说一遍 混球 |
[50:02] | Say it! Say that again | 有种你再说一遍 |
[50:03] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[50:04] | Hey, get off of me! | 喂 放开我 |
[50:06] | Hey, are you out of your fucking mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[50:08] | He’s talking about fucking my fiancee! | 他说他操了我的未婚妻 |
[50:12] | What the hell is going on? | 究竟在搞什么鬼 |
[50:13] | He stole my information! | 他偷了我的资料 |
[50:14] | He’s talking about fucking my fiancee! | 还说操了我的未婚妻 |
[50:16] | And I want him out of here! | 快把他赶出去 |
[50:17] | Get him out of here! Get him out of here! | 快把他拉出去 |
[50:19] | Wait a minute! Listen, listen to me! | 等一下 给我听着 |
[50:21] | I am the victim here! | 我才是受害者 |
[50:22] | Listen to me! Open your eyes! | 听我说 看看清楚 |
[50:23] | Open your fucking eyes! | 你他妈看清楚了 |
[50:25] | I am the victim here, Cynthia! | 我才是受害者 辛西娅 |
[50:28] | He’s a fucking snake! | 他才最阴险 |
[50:29] | I am the victim! | 我才是受害者 |
[50:31] | … More use of chemical weapons. | 更多使用化学武器 |
[50:32] | This is how they give their statements | 这就是他们向公众 |
[50:34] | to the public and into the world. | 向全世界所传达的信号 |
[50:37] | I don’t know how they came to this conclusion or anything, | 我不知道这种结论从何而来 |
[50:40] | or the think tanks that are paid millions | 抑或是高薪的智囊团 |
[50:43] | to go through these scenarios. He then goes on to say… | 怎么会通过这些提案 他还说 |
[50:46] | …information chips implanted in the brain… | 信息芯片植入大脑 |
[50:50] | …electromagnetic pulse weapons… | 核电磁脉冲弹 |
[50:53] | Come on! | 我靠 |
[50:55] | The middle class is becoming revolutionary. | 中产阶层正奋起革命 |
[50:58] | You’re making me sick. | 恶心 |
[51:00] | …population of countries in the Middle East | 中东国家的人口 |
[51:03] | increasing by 132%… | 增长了132% |
[51:10] | Fuck. | 操 |
[51:11] | …Flash mobs… | 暴走族 |
[51:13] | What the fuck are you looking at, motherfucker? | 狗娘养的 看个毛啊 |
[51:18] | …flash mobs, which are groups rapidly mobilized | 暴走族 极易被犯罪集团 |
[51:20] | by criminal gangs or terrorist groups. | 或是恐怖组织煽动 |
[51:25] | Now, let’s just go over this little paragraph here. | 我们简单过一下这段 |
[51:30] | As I say, look at how this is presented to the public. | 刚才我说 以这种方式公之于众 |
[51:33] | This is standard predictive programming… | 这是标准的预测程序 |
[51:39] | …that’s giving you fear, on one hand, | 一方面让你恐惧 |
[51:44] | without explaining exactly why… | 说不清为什么 |
[51:51] | If you’re going to sit here, you have to feed the meter. | 停这儿要付费 |
[51:55] | I’m sorry, I’m just on the fucking phone. | 不好意思 我只是打个电话 |
[51:58] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[52:12] | You’re kidding me. | 搞毛啊 |
[52:15] | Hey! | 喂 |
[52:18] | Are you kidding me? | 你不是吧 |
[52:19] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 |
[52:21] | Come on, are you kidding me? | 搞什么 |
[52:22] | I said I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[52:24] | This is bullshit. Come on, stop writing my ticket. | 靠 别给我开罚单 |
[52:26] | I’m taking down the numbers | 我在记车牌号 |
[52:27] | Just stop writing the fucking ticket! | 别他妈再写了 |
[52:29] | Stop writing the fucking ticket! | 给我停下 |
[52:30] | Are you a fucking machine? | 你他妈是木头吗 |
[52:31] | I’m just doing my job. | 我只是尽责而已 |
[52:33] | Are you a fucking machine? | 我靠你是机器啊 |
[52:34] | Stop writing the fucking ticket! | 操 别写了 |
[52:35] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 随你便 |
[52:37] | That’s less money for me to spend on immigrants, right? | 至少比花在移民身上的钱少吧 |
[52:40] | We were here first. | 是我们先来的 |
[52:42] | No, no, no. | 不对不对 |
[52:43] | The Indians were here first, | 印第安人才是先来的 |
[52:45] | and we came and raped you and you became a Mexican. | 我们来奸了你 你才成了墨西哥人 |
[52:48] | Have a good day, senior. | 祝你愉快 先生 |
[52:51] | You’re fucking parasite. | 你个贱人 寄生虫 |
[53:20] | Fucking bullshit. | 全他妈废话 |
[53:32] | Come on, pick up, Steph. | 快接啊 史黛芙 |
[53:36] | Hey, it’s Steph. | 嘿 我是史黛芙 |
[53:37] | Leave a message and don’t bore me. | 有事留言 别烦我 |
[53:39] | Hey, it’s me. | 嘿 是我 |
[53:42] | Hey listen, there’s some crazy shit going on, Steph. | 听着 史黛芙 一堆屁事 |
[53:45] | You remember that asshole Rick you were flirting with? | 记得那个跟你眉来眼去的混蛋瑞克吧 |
[53:49] | He just | 他居然 |
[53:51] | He just stole my fucking job and I’m freaking out right now. | 他抢了我的饭碗 我都要崩溃了 |
[53:55] | Do me a favour and run his name through the DMV system there. | 帮我个忙 在车管系统里搜出他 |
[53:59] | He should have a criminal record. | 他肯定有犯罪记录 |
[54:00] | I know of one incident | 我知道个事故 |
[54:01] | I know one incident for sure in Texas that did happen. | 在德州确实发生过的事故 |
[54:03] | I just don’t buy that he happened to move in | 我就不信这么巧 |
[54:05] | across the hall from me and happens to work | 他搬到我对面住 |
[54:07] | in the office across the hall from me | 还到我的地盘上班 |
[54:09] | and then steals my fucking job! | 最后抢了我的饭碗 |
[54:10] | And I’m going to kill him or something. | 我一定要崩了他 |
[54:12] | His last name’s Carlson. | 他姓卡森 |
[54:14] | There are probably a million Rick Carlsons, | 这个名字很常见 |
[54:17] | so I’m going to find out his middle name and kill… | 我再查查他的中间名 一定得干掉他 |
[54:19] | God, I wish you’d answered. | 上帝 你干嘛不听电话 |
[54:21] | He’s trying to break up my engagement. | 他还想破坏我的婚约 |
[54:30] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[54:33] | This is the longest message in the world. | 没有比这再长的留言了 |
[54:34] | Listen, I’m cool, Steph. | 我还好 史黛芙 |
[54:37] | A little nervous breakdown on the phone. | 虽然电话里听有点精神错乱 |
[54:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事儿 |
[54:44] | Listen, I’ll call you later. All right? Bye. | 一会儿打给你 拜拜 |
[55:18] | I’ve just… | 我只是… |
[55:42] | God! Rick, you scared me! | 天呐 瑞克 你吓我一跳 |
[55:47] | What did you just say? | 你刚说什么来着 |
[55:48] | I said, oh god, John, you scared me! | 天呐 约翰 你吓我一跳 |
[55:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[55:55] | Who were you talking to? | 你在和谁说话 |
[55:56] | My dad. | 我爸爸 |
[56:03] | Do you lie to me? | 你在骗我吗 |
[56:06] | What? | 什么 |
[56:08] | Do you lie to me? | 你是不是在骗我 |
[56:13] | No. | 没有 |
[56:23] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[56:25] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[56:27] | Which me? | 哪种类型的我 |
[56:34] | Which me? | 哪种类型的我 |
[56:38] | I’m worried about you, John. | 我很担心你 约翰 |
[56:40] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 |
[56:42] | I know. Rick told me. | 我知道 瑞克告诉我了 |
[56:46] | Why are you so worried about me? | 为什么你这么担心我 |
[56:58] | What do you want, Jennifer? | 你想要什么 詹妮弗 |
[57:06] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[57:09] | What do you want, Jennifer? | 你想要什么 詹妮弗 |
[57:15] | I want to be like we were. | 我想要回到过去 |
[57:17] | I’ve been a mess since you first met me. | 自从遇到你后 我的生活就一团糟 |
[57:19] | Let me ask you something, and think before you answer | 我要问你些问题 考虑清楚后再回答 |
[57:21] | because if you lie, I’ll know it. | 我能看出你在撒谎 |
[57:24] | Did you ever show Rick any of the papers I’ve been working on? | 你给瑞克看过我的工作文件吗 |
[57:28] | God, no, John! | 天 没有 约翰 |
[57:30] | Did you ever talk to him about my business in any specifics? | 你和他详谈过我的工作细节吗 |
[57:35] | Be honest, now. | 诚实一点吧 |
[57:45] | I did. | 我是说过 |
[57:46] | The other day, in the garage, | 前几天在车库里 |
[57:49] | I was saying that I was worried about you | 我和他说起 我很担心你 |
[57:51] | And we started talking. | 然后我们就聊了起来 |
[57:52] | You and Rick started talking. | 你是和瑞克聊起来了吧 |
[57:54] | Say his name so you can hear it, Jennifer. | 你何不直接说出他的名字呢 詹妮弗 |
[57:58] | Rick and I started talking about you. | 瑞克和我谈到了你 |
[58:00] | And we did talk about your business, | 我们是谈到了你的工作 |
[58:03] | But only in the context that it was bothering you. | 但只是说起你很苦恼而已 |
[58:06] | Well it sure as fuck didn’t bother him | 他妈的他才不苦恼呢 |
[58:07] | Because thanks to you, I lost my contract! | 都是你 害我丢了合同 |
[58:09] | What? | 什么 |
[58:12] | You cheated on me. | 你背叛了我 |
[58:16] | You defied the trust of this house. | 你根本不懂得尊重自家人 |
[58:18] | I only told him that I was worried | 我只说我很担心 |
[58:20] | About how stressed out you are! | 你这么不堪重负 |
[58:21] | And why am I so stressed? | 你以为我这么拼命了是为了谁呢 |
[58:23] | Because I’m working my ass off to keep the shit | 我他妈拼了命工作 |
[58:27] | that we already have because we’re in debt! | 还不是为了还我们欠的一屁股债么 |
[58:30] | Because I’m the one fucking person on this planet | 还因为所有人当中 |
[58:32] | Who doesn’t rob and steal and lie and cheat!! | 就剩我一个人老实规矩又本分 |
[58:37] | And for that, I’m considered weak?! | 所以我就任人欺负 |
[58:39] | Okay, maybe you’re so used to being a victim, John, | 好吧 你还真是习惯自艾自怜 约翰 |
[58:43] | That you can’t see when people are genuinely trying | 而根本对别人真诚的帮助 |
[58:45] | to help you! | 视而不见 |
[58:47] | You’re crazy! | 你疯了 |
[58:48] | Did I hurt your feelings? | 受伤害了吗 |
[58:49] | Want to know the truth? | 告诉你吧 |
[58:51] | Rick’s been trying to get me to fuck around behind your back | 瑞克和我说过 跟你玩后进式 |
[58:53] | Since the moment we met and I didn’t | 那会儿我们刚认识 但是我没有 |
[58:55] | Because I treat people the way I want to be treated. | 因为我觉得 己所不欲勿施于人 |
[58:58] | And if I treated you with the kind of disrespect | 那我现在这样做你觉得如何呢 |
[59:00] | That you’ve been treating me, I hope to god | 你以前不也这样对我的吗 |
[59:03] | that you’d throw my ass over this fucking railing! | 你是不是很想他妈的把我踢出去呢 |
[59:05] | Now I’m giving you 3 seconds to get the fuck out of this house! | 给你三秒钟 他娘的快滚出去 |
[59:10] | One. | 一 |
[1:02:50] | “Richard Vellum Carlson.” | 理查・瓦伦・卡森 |
[1:02:55] | Vellum carlson. | 瓦伦・卡森 |
[1:03:06] | Fucking carlson. | 去你妈的卡森 |
[1:04:56] | Ha ha, very funny. | 有意思 |
[1:05:05] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[1:05:07] | What are you doing, huh? | 你在做什么呢 |
[1:05:12] | You miss me already? | 你想我了吗 |
[1:05:15] | Rick, what are you doing? | 瑞克 你做什么呢 |
[1:05:17] | Talking to my other girlfriend. | 和我另一个小情人聊天呢 |
[1:05:44] | 史黛芙 瑞克的真名是理查・瓦伦・卡森 | |
[1:05:48] | 这基佬肯定在德州有过案底 | |
[1:05:51] | 你们车辆管理局的消息更灵通 拜托了 | |
[1:06:40] | Deep down in the mud where the dead fuck? | 沉迷而欲仙欲死 |
[1:06:45] | I’m calling your name ? | 吾欲呼喊汝名 |
[1:06:48] | I bow my head to the ground where my lips suck ? | 我伏地热吻 |
[1:06:53] | Till our breath is the same ? | 直致水乳交融 |
[1:06:58] | There’s a moment I’m crawling like an animal ? | 曾几何时 我如牲畜般苟延 |
[1:07:01] | Something tells me this is the time ? | 耳边低语 时机降临 |
[1:07:06] | There’s a moment I’m crawling like an animal ? | 曾几何时 我如牲畜般苟延 |
[1:07:13] | Will you come for me? | 你会为我而来吗 |
[1:07:20] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[1:07:24] | Just looking at all the drones, man. | 看看那些寄生虫 |
[1:07:27] | You know what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吧 |
[1:07:29] | Not really. | 不太明白 |
[1:07:31] | Then you yourself are a drone. | 那你也是个寄生虫 |
[1:07:33] | I did my time | 我尽力而为 |
[1:07:37] | I threw it away? | 又抛之脑后 |
[1:07:42] | I followed the signs so I could look in your eyes | 捕风捉影 神往那眼眸深处 |
[1:07:48] | Where have you been? | 你都去哪儿了 |
[1:07:51] | Tara, my love. | 苔拉 我的宝贝 |
[1:07:54] | I haven’t seen you in almost two weeks. | 自上次一别 已近两周了啊 |
[1:07:57] | That’s because you never turn around. | 因为你一直没转身 |
[1:07:59] | I’ve been following you. | 我可是一直跟着你哦 |
[1:08:01] | That’s creepy. | 真是毛骨悚然 |
[1:08:03] | That’s creepy. | 是吗 |
[1:08:05] | Where’s your friend? | 你的朋友呢 |
[1:08:07] | Rick? | 瑞克吗 |
[1:08:10] | Yeah. | 什么 |
[1:08:14] | Listen, I found out some fucked-up shit about Rick. | 听着 我发现了瑞克见不得人的秘密 |
[1:08:20] | Can you keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[1:08:21] | Yeah. | 当然了 |
[1:08:25] | You never messed around with him, did you? | 你没和他搞过吧 |
[1:08:27] | No. | 没有 |
[1:08:32] | I got a call from a girl that rick was with. | 据曾和他一起的一个女孩说 |
[1:08:39] | Rick’s hiv-positive. | 瑞克有艾滋病 |
[1:08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:45] | I know, it’s terrible. | 这是很可怕 |
[1:08:48] | Don’t say anything. | 别说出去 |
[1:08:49] | Of course not. But, my god, Chrissie! | 当然了 但是 天呐 克莉茜 |
[1:08:51] | She should know. | 应该告诉她 |
[1:08:54] | Yeah, I’ll… | 好吧 我来… |
[1:08:56] | I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她 |
[1:08:59] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[1:09:00] | He’s so depressed. | 他很沮丧 |
[1:09:04] | I know him though, he’s going to act like nothing’s happening | 我了解他 他是想扮作若无其事 |
[1:09:07] | And keep spreading it around. | 再继续传染给别人 |
[1:09:10] | I know, it’s stupid but I went out and got myself checked. | 这是很蠢 但我还是去检查了下 |
[1:09:15] | You’re clean, right? | 你很干净吧 |
[1:09:16] | I’m clean as a whistle. | 一干二净 |
[1:09:18] | I was just freaked out. | 只是很后怕 |
[1:09:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:09:25] | You want to go smoke? | 抽支烟吗 |
[1:09:27] | Yeah, let’s smoke. | 好啊 给我一支 |
[1:09:37] | Hey. Vellum. | 你好 瓦伦 |
[1:09:40] | How’s it going, tara? Good to see you. | 苔拉 过得如何 很高兴见到你 |
[1:09:47] | What was that? | 这算什么 |
[1:12:05] | I’ll call you. | 我过会再打给你 |
[1:12:23] | Ricky, boy. | 小瑞仔 |
[1:12:25] | You better take the stairs. | 你还是走楼梯吧 |
[1:12:27] | Don’t be a dick, John. | 别犯蠢 约翰 |
[1:12:29] | Sorry, can’t talk. | 抱歉 没闲工夫聊 |
[1:12:31] | Got to go job-hunting. | 要忙着找工作啊 |
[1:12:33] | I didn’t do anything against you. | 我可没有针对你 |
[1:12:34] | Oh, love and war. | 情场战场 不择手段 |
[1:12:36] | Dog eat dog. | 弱肉强食 |
[1:12:38] | Business is business. | 在商言商 |
[1:12:40] | I’ll see you, vellum. | 回见 瓦伦 |
[1:12:42] | Grow up, cockhole. | 别天真了 小鬼 |
[1:12:56] | 找工作 发简历 尽在怪物网 | |
[1:12:57] | 市场营销 公关 广告 | |
[1:12:59] | 律师 律师助理 | |
[1:13:02] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:13:05] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:13:06] | Is this–? | 请问这里是… |
[1:13:08] | Okay, sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢你 |
[1:13:14] | Hello, is this…? | 你好 这是… |
[1:13:15] | Yeah, I heard you had a job available? | 这里要招人吗 |
[1:13:16] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[1:13:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:13:22] | … and I heard that there was a job. | 这里是不是有份职位… |
[1:13:24] | I’m a lawyer, okay? | 我是个律师 |
[1:13:26] | I’m a lawyer, okay? | 我是个律师 |
[1:13:29] | To be honest, I’ve had problems of my own. | 老实说 我有自己的难处 |
[1:13:31] | I heard that you had a job available? | 这里招人吗 |
[1:13:35] | … pretended to be my friend and he had my friends betray me. | 虚情假意和我套近乎 之后再出卖我 |
[1:13:39] | … I’m sorry about that, goodbye. | 对此我很抱歉 再见 |
[1:13:50] | You ever hear of knocking? | 你怎么不敲门 |
[1:13:57] | I own half the stuff in this place; I don’t have to knock. | 这房子我也有份 我才用不着敲门 |
[1:14:01] | Seattle, come here, boy! come here! | 西雅图 过来 宝贝儿 |
[1:14:04] | Good boy. | 真乖 |
[1:14:16] | So were you even going to call me? | 你都没想过给我打电话吗 |
[1:14:19] | Why don’t you go play with rick? | 你怎么不去找瑞克呢 |
[1:14:32] | We’ve been together 3 years, John. | 我们都在一起三年了 约翰 |
[1:14:34] | I think I deserve a little better than this. | 我想我们本该过得更好 |
[1:14:37] | You want what you deserve? | 你觉得自己应得什么 |
[1:14:39] | Just say the word and I’ll give it to you. | 说出来啊 我给你好了 |
[1:14:58] | Yes, is this — | 喂 请问… |
[1:14:59] | … I heard there was this job. | 是不是有一份工作 |
[1:15:02] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[1:15:32] | 约翰 慎看附件 我泡了一个警察才搞到这些 | |
[1:15:34] | 是瑞克的警方报告 你他妈好自为之 | |
[1:15:46] | Wow, Ricky, my boy. | 哎呀 瑞克 你小子… |
[1:15:52] | 德州警方报告 | |
[1:15:54] | 严重伤害/恶意犯罪 主要被害人: 安德鲁・莱玛・杰克逊 主要犯案人: 瑞克・瓦伦・卡森 | |
[1:16:02] | 进行种族歧视诽谤 | |
[1:16:04] | 损伤脊椎 | |
[1:16:09] | 庭外和解 | |
[1:16:15] | 见附件图片 | |
[1:16:23] | Shit. | 真他妈的见鬼 |
[1:16:35] | “Dear Ms. Craig… | 亲爱的克雷格女士 |
[1:16:43] | “please use discretion | 请谨慎地 |
[1:16:48] | “with the following attachment. | 查看附件内容 |
[1:16:52] | “I thought you should know… | 我想你最好还是 |
[1:16:57] | “your head lapdog… | 对你手下的头号走狗 |
[1:17:02] | “a little bit better. | 做一下深入了解吧 |
[1:17:07] | “thank you for firing me. | 多谢你解雇我 |
[1:17:10] | “it feels good… | 感觉真是棒极了 |
[1:17:15] | “to tell you… | 我早就想说了 |
[1:17:17] | “to fuck off. | 滚你的吧 |
[1:17:22] | “you are… | 你就是个… |
[1:17:25] | “a stupid cunt… | 蠢毙了的老处女 |
[1:17:29] | “with a dried-up… | 无人问津你的花丛 |
[1:17:35] | “bird’s nest pussy. | 怕是早干透了吧 |
[1:17:39] | “that’s why I’d start… | 所以我呢 |
[1:17:45] | “with your ass… | 我就从你后面进去好了 |
[1:17:49] | “and end… | 一捅到底 |
[1:17:51] | In your mouth.” | 再塞进你嘴里 |
[1:18:04] | “Dear ms. Craig, | 亲爱的克雷格女士 |
[1:18:05] | Please use discretion with the following attachment.” | 请谨慎查看以下附件 |
[1:18:10] | And send. | 发送 |
[1:18:20] | Time to celebrate. | 该去庆祝一下 |
[1:18:44] | Hey, tara, it’s John. | 你好 苔拉 我是约翰 |
[1:18:47] | Call me, I want to see you tonight. | 打给我 我今晚想见你 |
[1:19:42] | Will you just listen to me? Stop! | 听我说完好吗 等等 |
[1:19:44] | No. You go get your fuckin’ dirty dick tested | 不 你先把你的老二整干净了 |
[1:19:45] | And then I’ll listen to you, you fucking cocksucker! | 我再听你废话 你这混球 |
[1:19:52] | What the fuck? | 到底搞什么 |
[1:20:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:20:33] | All right | 好吧 |
[1:20:56] | All right, just a minute, seattle. | 等我一下 西雅图 |
[1:21:01] | Told you that was disgusting. | 我早说了 你真他妈恶心 |
[1:21:25] | You want to fuck with me? | 你想搞我吗 |
[1:21:29] | Stay out of my life, you fucking asshole! | 我不想再看到你 见鬼去吧 |
[1:21:36] | What, you find that annoying? | 怎么 尝到滋味了吗 |
[1:21:39] | What did I do to you? | 我怎么惹着你了 |
[1:21:43] | You pretended to be my friend. | 你假装是我朋友 |
[1:21:48] | Fill my head with your stupid, fucking shit! | 还给我灌输你那蠢毙了的鬼思想 |
[1:21:54] | Why don’t you admit you’re a fucking liar! | 承认吧你 你他妈就是个骗子 |
[1:21:58] | I was your friend, you fucking pussy! | 我们本来是朋友 你个贱人 |
[1:22:00] | I told you to stand up for yourself. | 我说了要坚持自己 |
[1:22:02] | I told you you could do whatever you want. | 你也可以随心所欲 |
[1:22:04] | This is the real world, John. | 这就是现实世界 约翰 |
[1:22:13] | You fucking disgust me! | 你真他妈让我恶心 |
[1:22:16] | I have lied to you, John. | 我是骗了你 约翰 |
[1:22:19] | I never had a prescription for meds | 我从没吃过处方药 |
[1:22:20] | or had trouble with people disrespecting me | 也没和什么无礼的家伙动过手 |
[1:22:23] | Because I’m an individual. | 因为我就是我 |
[1:22:25] | But I invested in your weakness. | 但我看准了你的弱点 |
[1:22:27] | I had to stoop to your level | 我不得不降到你那样的水准 |
[1:22:30] | just so I didn’t go fucking crazy. | 这样才不至于发疯 |
[1:22:55] | I trusted you, man. | 我那么相信你 伙计 |
[1:22:59] | You got information from my girlfriend | 你却利用我的女友 套来信息 |
[1:23:01] | That you used to get a job that was rightfully mine. | 夺走了我的工作 |
[1:23:03] | You’re a parasite! | 你就是个寄生虫 |
[1:23:04] | You’re a fucking liar! | 你就是他妈的骗子 |
[1:23:06] | All you do is fucking suck! | 只会吸别人的血 |
[1:23:08] | You fucking told tara I had aids! | 你干嘛告诉苔拉我得了艾滋病 |
[1:23:10] | Because you lied to me! | 因为你骗了我 |
[1:23:12] | I lie to make myself smaller. | 我撒谎是为了利己 |
[1:23:13] | You lie to make yourself bigger. | 而你是为了损人 |
[1:23:15] | Who is evolution going to choose, John? Huh? | 你说谁比较强呢 约翰 |
[1:23:18] | You crippled a man, Ricky. | 你弄残了一个人 小瑞 |
[1:23:21] | You crippled somebody. | 千真万确 我就知道 |
[1:23:22] | You don’t know anything about it. | 你根本不知道 |
[1:23:23] | I know I never hurt anybody like that. | 我可从没像这样伤害过别人 |
[1:23:25] | Andrew Jackson was a lowlife fucking drug dealer | 安德鲁・杰克逊不过是个下贱的毒贩 |
[1:23:27] | who I was buying coke from | 我从他那里买可卡因 |
[1:23:28] | And he hated me because I’d always show up | 他讨厌我 因为我太抢眼 |
[1:23:32] | And I’d fuck around with his friends. | 还他妈和他朋友胡搞 |
[1:23:33] | “Hey, what up, nigga!” | 怎么啦 老黑 |
[1:23:35] | One day, we got twisted. | 直到有一天 我们有点闹翻了 |
[1:23:36] | He reneged, no pun intended. | 他就是说了两句 没什么其他意思 |
[1:23:37] | Shit got out of hand. It happens every day. | 骂着骂着就动起手来了 没什么大不了的 |
[1:23:40] | This is the real world, John. No right or wrong. | 这就是现实世界 约翰 没有是非对错 |
[1:23:43] | You get what you give. | 一分耕耘一分收获 |
[1:23:46] | You know that little e-mail you sent ms. Craig? | 还记得你发的那封邮件吗 |
[1:23:48] | Ms. Craig wants me to get a restraining order against you. | 克雷格女士让我对你申请禁制令 |
[1:23:51] | Me, the bad guy, needs protection | 哎呀 我才是坏人 你是好人 |
[1:23:53] | from you, the good guy. | 怎么你变成威胁了呢 |
[1:24:00] | Who is god going to choose, John? | 上帝垂青于谁呢 约翰 |
[1:24:18] | Now let’s just go over this little paragraph here. | 我们再来回顾一下这篇小文章吧 |
[1:24:22] | As I say, look at how this is presented to the public. | 如我所言 呈现于大众眼前的 |
[1:24:29] | This is how they give their statements to the world. | 是他们对世界的宣言 |
[1:24:37] | Middle classes becoming revolutionary… | 中产阶级成了革命者 |
[1:24:41] | Giving you fear… | 给你造成恐惧 |
[1:24:46] | Giving you conclusions… | 告诉你最后的结局 |
[1:24:47] | Fear… | 恐惧 |
[1:24:49] | Programming… | 程序 |
[1:24:52] | Conclusion… | 结局 |
[1:24:55] | Conclusion… | 结局 |
[1:24:58] | Conclusion. | 结局 |